Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

随性所欲(Casual)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Got an interview. 约了一个面试
[00:04] Some new company in digital branding. 一个搞数字品牌营销的新公司
[00:06] And, as Chief Technology Officer, I would, what? 作为首席技术官 我要
[00:09] – Head up the development team? – The CTO is more of, um, -领导一个发展团队吗 -首席技术官更像是
[00:12] – an IT professional. – Yeah. -IT行家 -嗯
[00:14] You want me to be the guy who tells you 你们希望我
[00:15] how to restart your computer? 教你们如何重启电脑
[00:17] Hey, there. 你好
[00:18] Got a minute to stick it to the oligarchy? 有空支持下寡头政治吗
[00:20] You don’t think maybe the people 你不觉得那些支持这个倡议的人
[00:21] backing this initiative have a less than philanthropic agenda? 对慈善可能并不感兴趣吗
[00:24] The Clean Renewables Institute? 清洁可再生能源研究所
[00:26] It’s a group of rich old men who want to sell natural gas. 就是一帮有钱的老头想卖天然气而已
[00:31] I’m always looking for interns. 我随时都需要实习生
[00:36] Jack Briggs. 我是杰克·布里格斯
[00:37] He can sustain a relationship about as long 他能维持一段感情的时间
[00:39] as he could probably hold a boom box over his head. 就跟他能把录音机放在头上的时间一样长
[00:41] I just don’t wanna see you get hurt. 我只是不想看见你受伤
[00:44] – Do you find me attractive? – I do. -你觉得我有魅力吗 -是的
[00:46] Do you think you can have sex with someone 你觉得你可以和一个
[00:48] you find attractive, no strings attached? 你认为有魅力的人发生关系吗
[01:25] – Hey, could you pass the milk? – Yeah. -能把牛奶递给我吗 -好
[01:29] All right. 给
[01:31] Did you know you have three cartons of eggs, 你知道你有三盒鸡蛋吗
[01:33] and the oldest carton is, like, four months old, 最老的一盒已经四个月了
[01:36] and there’s only one egg in it? 而且里面只有一个鸡蛋
[01:37] Eggs don’t spoil. 鸡蛋不会腐坏
[01:38] So do I ask why you’re in costume, 我是要问你为什么穿着戏服
[01:40] or do you just tell me? 还是你直接告诉我
[01:41] Yeah, it’s my alter ego, Tybalt, 这是我另一重人格 蒂伯尔特
[01:43] A medieval scandinavian sorcerer. 中世纪斯堪的纳维亚男巫
[01:45] Right. 嗯
[01:46] Of course. 当然了
[01:48] Oh, wait, shit, it’s your first day. 等等 今天是你入职第一天
[01:50] – Yep. – Are you nervous? -是的 -你紧张吗
[01:52] – I’d be nervous. – Nervous? No. -是我就会紧张 -紧张 不会
[01:58] I’m so fucking nervous. 我紧张死了
[01:59] I haven’t been a wage slave since my 20s. 二十岁后我就没有做过工资奴隶了
[02:02] Do you think they’ll haze me? 你觉得他们会欺负我吗
[02:03] No, I’m sure they’ll just stick to 不会 他们只会坚持
[02:06] pre-formed social groups and subtly isolate you. 之前已有的社交圈子 暗暗孤立你
[02:08] Thank you, that’s helpful. 谢谢 很有帮助
[02:10] – Yeah. – What do we have here? -嗯 -你在做什么
[02:12] Ah, “Magic: The Gathering.” 《魔术 集会》
[02:16] Bunch of friends are coming over to play cards. 有朋友会过来打牌
[02:18] And you wear costumes for this game? 你为了这游戏穿戏服
[02:20] No, I just love costumes. Bah! 不 我只是喜欢戏服
[02:24] Oh, will you grab that? 能开下门吗
[02:32] Tybalt here? 蒂伯尔特在吗
[02:47] Good morning. 早上好
[02:48] Leon, you’re not gonna believe this, 里昂 你不会信的
[02:49] but I need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[02:50] What seems to be the problem? 出了什么问题
[02:53] You sounds weird. Why do you sound weird? 你声气好奇怪 为什么你声气这么怪
[02:56] Are you happy? 你开心吗
[03:01] Of course not. 当然不
[03:02] Oh, okay, do you think you could watch my house for the day? 好吧 你今天能帮我看着房子吗
[03:05] Why? 为什么
[03:06] Rae is hosting a costume party. 雷要举办一场化装派对
[03:08] There are multiple strangers with foam weaponry 有好几个陌生人拿着泡沫武器
[03:10] tramping around my living room. 在我客厅里到处走
[03:11] Fireball, fireball, fireball, fireball! 火球 火球 火球 火球
[03:16] They’re chanting. 他们在吟唱
[03:20] Here, that still needs to be canvassed. 那个还需要游说
[03:21] So I’m going to have you do this. 所以你需要做这个
[03:23] And Jim made copies of all the names, 吉姆复印了所有名字
[03:24] and then we’ll just… 我们只用
[03:25] Laura? 劳拉
[03:27] Casey warned us. 凯西通知了我们
[03:28] Said she poached you from the bowels of corporate corruption? 说她把你从企业腐败的内部挖走了
[03:31] Yeah, cut the golden parachute right off my back. 把我的金色降落伞剪了
[03:31] 指雇用合同中按照公司控制权变动条款 对失去工作的管理人员进行补偿的规定
[03:35] Well, come on. I’ll show you around. 来 我带你逛逛
[03:39] No, that can’t work. 不 那不行
[03:41] – Hi. – Welcome. -你好 -欢迎
[03:44] She’s been working the phones since 6:00. 她早上六点就开始打电话了
[03:46] It’s unclear whether she eats or sleeps or just absorbs energy 不确定她是否吃饭睡觉还是单纯
[03:49] from the lies of elected officials. 从当选官员的谎言中吸取能量
[03:51] I’m Todd, by the way. Everyone calls me Harvard. 我是托德 大家都叫我哈佛
[03:54] – You call yourself Harvard. – All right, Katrina. -你自己叫你哈佛 -好吧 卡特里娜
[03:57] All right, Laura, field team. Field team, Laura. 劳拉 这是外勤组 外勤组 这是劳拉
[04:02] So how much did Casey tell you? 凯西跟你说了多少
[04:04] Not much, but I’m a quick study. 不多 但我学得很快
[04:06] Cool, we’re canvassing on West Adams. 棒 我们要去西亚当斯游说
[04:08] There’s a big community meeting tonight. 今晚有个大型社区会议
[04:11] Signatures? 签名
[04:12] – What? – Nothing. Let’s do it. -怎么了 -没什么 我们去吧
[04:16] I’ve given up beer and liquor and caffeine for this baby. 我为了这个宝宝戒掉了啤酒 烈酒和咖啡因
[04:19] I’m not giving up Equinox. 我不能把健身也戒了
[04:22] You really want to die on this sword? 你真想吊死在这棵树上
[04:24] This is where you’re gonna take a stand? 你要在这事上表明立场
[04:25] – Alyssa, I think we… – What stand? -艾丽莎 我想我们 -什么立场
[04:27] Exercise is a basic human right. 锻炼是基本人权
[04:30] He’s not taking any of this seriously. 他根本不把这当回事
[04:31] It’s like I’m just this overactive, 好像我是个过度活跃
[04:33] hormonal baby capsule that hasn’t had sex in 12 days. 12天没有性生活 荷尔蒙过多的孕妇
[04:37] Maybe if I got to work out, I’d feel better about myself. 我要是能去健身 我或许会自我感觉好点
[04:40] And then, by extension, 乃至
[04:42] be more likely to have sex with you. 更有可能和你做爱
[04:45] Fine, go to fucking Equinox. 好吧 那就去健身吧
[04:51] What was that howling? 刚刚的喊叫是怎么回事
[04:52] Are you fucking a barista named Theo? 你在搞一个叫希奥的咖啡师吗
[04:55] His name is Theo? 他叫希奥吗
[04:58] Mm-hmm, and his girlfriend is not happy about it. 他女友对此很不开心
[05:00] Girlfriend? 女友
[05:03] Ah, shit. 该死
[05:04] She seemed like a real nut case. 她看起来像一个彻头彻尾的疯子
[05:05] I thought I was gonna have to take my rings off 我本以为我得摘下戒指 准备开战
[05:07] and thrown down, but she took off before shit got real. 但她在开战之前就离开了
[05:11] Uh, have you ever actually been in a real fistfight? 你以前有打过架吗
[05:15] Multiple, I am 25% white trash on my father’s side. 多了去了 我有我爸四分之一的白种垃圾血统
[05:21] Jesus, Leia. 天啊 丽雅
[05:22] Hey, is everything okay? I heard some screaming in here. 一切还好吗 我听到这里有尖叫声
[05:25] Oh, yeah, Val just has a lady stalker. 小薇有一个女跟踪狂
[05:28] Yeah, apparently I’m fucking her boyfriend. 显然我在上她男朋友
[05:33] Whoa, clearly we have some catching up to do. 我们该找个时间叙叙近况了
[05:36] Do you want to get a drink later? 等会儿去喝一杯吗
[05:39] Hell yeah, I do. 当然
[05:40] – Great. – I’m done at 5:30, okay? -太好了 -我五点半下班
[05:42] – Okay. – I love those boots. -好 -我喜欢这双靴子
[05:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:47] She loves the boots. 她喜欢这双靴子
[05:52] You’re doing a noble thing. 您在做一件崇高的事
[05:53] Your pen is mighty, sir. 您的笔很伟大 先生
[05:56] We’ll see you at 7:00. 那我们七点见
[06:01] – Yeah, 0%. – 0%? -完全没有可能 -完全没有
[06:03] 40%….35%? 百分之四十 百分之三十五
[06:06] That guy would’ve signed up for ballet class 这个人为了摆脱我们
[06:08] if it got us off his stoop. 就算报名参加芭蕾课也愿意
[06:10] There’s no way he shows. 他不可能来
[06:11] Erin Brockovich over here. 这位是艾琳·布洛科维奇化身[《永不妥协》主角]
[06:13] You can’t force people to care. 你不能强迫他人去关心
[06:15] About the environment? 关心环境吗
[06:16] No, most things. Definitely not the environment. 大多数事情 尤其是环境问题
[06:20] I’m killing your philanthropy buzz, 我打击了你做慈善的兴趣
[06:21] – aren’t I? – Oh, come on, -对吧 -得了
[06:22] we’re on a signature beat. My buzz is real weak. 我们正在努力集签名 我的兴奋感很弱
[06:26] Well, look at it like this… it’s something 你这样看 这是
[06:27] for your college apps. 你为申请大学做的准备
[06:28] If I even want to go to college. 如果我想上大学的话
[06:30] Ooh, rebel, rebel. 有点叛逆啊
[06:31] Yep, I’ve even got a bad tattoo. 我还有一个叛逆的文身
[06:34] I love a bad tattoo. 我喜欢
[06:38] All right 2267 is next. 好了 下一个就是2267了
[06:40] How many more of these do we have? 我们还需要多少签名
[06:44] Sigh, heavy sigh. 叹息 沉重地叹息
[06:49] Saya, call Nat about L’Oreal. 塞雅 给纳特打电话问问欧莱雅
[06:51] She’s contracted with them before. 她以前和他们签过合约
[06:52] She can get you the numbers. 她可以给你数据
[06:54] Oh, and Beckett, I need to see the Chance deal 贝克特 我要在签约之前
[06:55] before it’s signed off. 看到和香奈儿邂逅系列的合约
[06:58] Oh, oh, my God, perfect. 天啊 完美
[07:00] Everyone, meet Alex Cole, new CTO. 各位 这是艾利克斯·科尔 新来的首席技术官
[07:04] – Hello. – Let’s give him a warm welcome. -大家好 -让我们热烈欢迎他的到来
[07:07] Thank you, thank you, glad to be a part of the team. 谢谢 很荣幸成为团队的一员
[07:10] Well, you have big shoes to fill, but I have faith. 你接任的工作有些难度 但我对你有信心
[07:14] Our last IT guy, Erik, was like family to us. 我们的上一个IT男埃里克就像家人一样
[07:18] It’s been hard. 没有他的日子对大家来说很艰难
[07:20] Oh, no, I’m so sorry. Did he die? 很遗憾 他去世了吗
[07:25] He went to Google. 他去谷歌了
[07:26] He’s doing really great. 他干得很不错
[07:27] He’s leading a team of 12, and he’s really, really happy 他带领着一个十二人团队 而且他很开心
[07:30] and fulfilled. 和满足
[07:32] – Cool. – And he sent cookies. -厉害 -他还送来了饼干
[07:34] – Oh, he is so sweet. – Erik. -他太好了 -埃里克
[07:36] There’s a gluten-free, dairy-free one for you. 这个无谷无乳的是给你的
[07:38] Erik wasn’t sure if you had any dietary restrictions. 埃里克不清楚你是否有饮食禁忌
[07:40] Wow, how considerate. 考虑真是周到
[07:43] Anyway, um, if you don’t mind hitting the ground running, 无论如何 如果你不介意马上开始工作
[07:45] Saya, you’re having issues with your computer, yeah? 塞雅 你的电脑出了点状况对吧
[07:48] It’s got that spiny wheel of death, 一直在缓冲
[07:50] and I can’t get online. 而且无法上网
[07:51] Right, this is probably a minimum speed issue, 这大概是最小速度的问题
[07:54] and I will go take a look. 我会去看看的
[07:58] Okay, let’s try something else. 让我们尝试一下别的方法
[08:03] Oh, wow, that’s pretty. 壁纸很漂亮
[08:05] Is that Hawaii? 是夏威夷吗
[08:06] Yeah, Oahu. 对 瓦胡岛
[08:09] “The Gathering Place,” that’s what Oahu means in Hawaiian. 夏威夷语里瓦胡是聚集地的意思
[08:13] I know. Both my parents were born there. 我知道 我父母都出生在那里
[08:15] So what do you think’s wrong? 你觉得是什么出问题了
[08:16] Um, still in the diagnostic phase. 还在诊断中
[08:19] Erik maintained a minimum upload speed 埃里克把我们的服务器的最小上传速度
[08:21] of 248 megs per second on our servers, 设置为了248兆每秒
[08:24] so I know it’s not that. 所以我知道问题不是那个
[08:25] Oh, wait, I have an idea. 等等 我有个点子
[08:27] 重置网络 现在重置
[08:27] Wait, don’t… Ugh, yeah, 等等 不要 天
[08:28] that takes 20 minutes to reload. 现在要等20分钟重新加载
[08:32] A bad idea. Hmm. 是个馊主意
[08:34] I need to get that. 我需要接这个电话
[08:35] Can you do this from your desk? 你能在你的办公桌上完成修复吗
[08:37] Oh, yeah, um, yeah, I need to get a part anyway… 嗯 反正我也需要一个零件
[08:41] A part? 零件
[08:52] Getting a real Buffalo Bill vibe here. 这有野牛比尔的感觉
[08:56] Fuck, is it hot. 好热
[09:00] Here. 给
[09:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:05] – I want coffee. – Me too. What’s nearby? -我想喝咖啡 -我也是 这周围有什么
[09:09] My place. 我家
[09:11] Bad teacher. 坏老师
[09:14] What about the other houses? 其它的房子怎么办
[09:25] I do like coffee. 我确实很喜欢咖啡
[09:44] How was that for timing? 我这个时间卡得如何
[09:58] – Honestly, it’s inspiring. – Totally. -说实话 这真是振奋人心 -没错
[10:00] To just pick up and start fresh like that? 就突然辞职离开 然后从头开始
[10:03] We’ll probably work for him someday. 我们将来很可能会去给他打工
[10:05] – As soon as he asks, I’m there. – To Erik. -只要他请我 我马上去 -敬埃里克
[10:07] The fucking best of us. 我们中最棒的
[10:18] Sorry, sorry, hold on. 不好意思 稍等一下
[10:20] – Hello? – Leon, what’s happening? -喂 -里昂 什么情况
[10:22] Are those wizards behaving? 那些巫师老实吗
[10:23] I’m, uh, keeping them in line. 我把他们看得规规矩矩的
[10:26] You’re a lifesaver, you know that? 你简直是救命恩人 知道吗
[10:27] You’re a true friend. 你是个真正的朋友
[10:29] – Any time. – Leon! -客气 -里昂
[10:31] Cunning Breezedancer up in yo’ shit! 舞风黠龙已经盯上你了
[10:33] Equipped and breathing fire. 全副武装还喷火哟
[10:38] What is that? 那是什么
[10:40] Gotta run. 我得挂了
[10:46] I’m Judy. Sorry we didn’t get to meet this morning. 我是朱迪 抱歉我们上午没见到面
[10:48] Alex. 艾利克斯
[10:50] Can you join me in my office for a minute? 你能来我办公室一下吗
[11:07] We are a relatively new company. 我们是个比较年轻的公司
[11:10] And we’re still figuring things out. 我们还在摸索之中
[11:11] For instance, I’m the COO, but for some reason, 例如我是首席运营官 但出于某种原因
[11:15] now I have to deal with HR complaints. 我现在要处理人力资源部的投诉
[11:19] – I’m sorry? – It’s fine. -什么 -没关系
[11:20] It’s your first day… A little culture shock is normal. 你第一天来 有些文化冲突很正常
[11:24] Digital branding, not ISIS. 这是数字品牌营销 不是伊斯兰国
[11:28] Hm. Did you “huff away angrily” 一个同事质疑你的工作能力时
[11:29] when a coworker questioned your competence? 你有”气呼呼地走开”吗
[11:33] No. I stepped away to do some troubleshooting. 没有 我走开去排查故障了
[11:36] Is this about that Oahu thing? 你是在说那个瓦胡岛的事吗
[11:38] ‘Cause I was just trying to be nice. 我只是希望友善一点
[11:39] Also, is it offensive to not know 再说 不知道别人的父母来自哪里
[11:40] where someone’s parents are from? 有什么无礼的吗
[11:42] Is that, like, a micro-aggression? 这难道算微歧视吗
[11:43] ‘Cause I certainly didn’t mean it that way. 因为我绝对不是那个意思
[11:47] She didn’t mention the Oahu thing. 她并没有提瓦胡岛
[11:49] Please just try to be patient and positive, okay? 请你尽量耐心和乐观一点 好吗
[11:53] I hear your note. 我听见你的提醒了
[11:55] And I note it. 我记下了
[11:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:00] And hey, don’t drive yourself crazy. 还有 别把自己逼疯了
[12:03] No one expects you to replace Erik on day one. 没人指望你在第一天就取代埃里克的位置
[12:07] Okay? Thank you. 好吗 谢谢
[12:11] Oh, God, no, I really should have called you. 天 我真应该给你打电话的
[12:13] If I had known what I was missing… I mean, look at you. 如果我知道我错过了什么 看看你
[12:15] You feel so… loose and just good. 你感觉很放松 很好
[12:19] Well, these are the perks of an identity crisis. 这些都是身份认同危机的好处
[12:22] I want an identity crisis. 我也想有身份认同危机
[12:25] Have you tried killing your father 你试过杀死你爸
[12:27] and then finding out that your father’s not your real father? 然后发现你爸根本就不是你爸吗
[12:31] No, no, but I did almost cut my bangs. 没 没 不过我差一点儿就把我的刘海剪了
[12:33] – What? – I know! -什么 -是吧
[12:35] Okay, you’re gonna wanna sleep on that. 好吧 这事最好还是先睡一觉想清楚
[12:37] Um, are we do for another bottle? 我们再开一瓶吗
[12:41] I-I would. 我也想
[12:42] Just I’m sort of training for a marathon. 但我算是在为参加马拉松训练
[12:45] – You’re sort of training? – God. That was so obnoxious. -算是在训练 -妈呀 这句话好恶心
[12:47] I’m definitely training for a marathon. 我绝对是在为参加马拉松训练
[12:50] Penance for my privilege. 为我的特权自我惩罚
[12:52] Uh, okay, that’s fine. I’ll just… 好吧 没关系 我就
[12:54] keep my dignity and continue drinking in my bathtub. 保持自尊 回到浴缸里继续喝吧
[12:57] – Good for you. – Oh, my God. -好啊 -我的天呀
[13:00] You’re so old. 你好老啊
[13:03] From afar, I was like, okay, she’s cute. 从远处看 我还觉得 她挺可爱的
[13:05] But up close? You don’t have crow’s feet. 但近距离一看 你那都不是眼角鱼尾纹
[13:09] You have crow’s face. 你满脸都是褶子
[13:12] – Who is this? – I, um… -这是谁 -我
[13:13] I think this is the girlfriend. 我觉得这是那女朋友
[13:15] Yeah, I’m the girlfriend, bitch. 对 我就是那女朋友 婊子
[13:16] – Whoa, okay. – No one’s talking to you. -够了 -没跟你说话
[13:20] What happened to girl code? 你都不知道姐妹法则吗
[13:23] Girl code? Okay. 姐妹法则 好吧
[13:25] He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend, so. 他没跟我说他有女朋友 所以
[13:27] – I think that’s on him, right? – That’s totally on him. -我觉得这是他的错 -绝对是他的错
[13:30] Yeah, I guess it explains why we fucked in the car. 嗯 这大概能解释我们为什么车震了
[13:33] – Fucking look at me! – Stop yelling. -你他妈看着我 -别喊了
[13:36] Okay, go yell at your boyfriend, not me. 去吼你男朋友 别吼我
[13:38] I don’t know you. We don’t know each other. 我不认识你 你也不认识我
[13:40] Also, girl code? Really? 还有 姐妹法则 不是吧
[13:42] Did you see who we elected as president? 你看见我们选谁当总统了吗
[13:44] The code is cracked. 那法则早就不复存在了
[13:46] Enigma has fallen. 同盟已经跨了
[13:49] You have no clue what I’m talking about, do you? 你不知道我在说什么 是吧
[14:01] Hi, yes, no, we’ll definitely need another bottle, please. 对 我们绝对要再开一瓶 谢谢
[14:05] Look at you. 看看你
[14:16] Not much of a turnout. 没几个人
[14:18] We did what we could. 我们尽力了
[14:20] But hey, you should come by later. 不过 你之后应该到我家来
[14:22] I’ll make espresso. 我给你煮意式浓缩咖啡
[14:26] Well, this is an unmitigated fucking disaster. 这他妈的就是个灾难
[14:29] – It was rough out there. – I mean, six people? -很困难啊 -就六个人
[14:31] I thought we were making inroads. 我以为我们有进展呢
[14:33] It’s summer. A lot of people are out of town. 现在是夏天 很多人都出城了
[14:35] God, José Malick and Peg Danow didn’t even sign? 连何塞·马利克和佩格·丹诺都没签
[14:37] Did they say why? 他们说为什么了吗
[14:39] I don’t think so. I can’t remember. Can you? 应该没有 不记得了 你记得吗
[14:42] No, no. It’s just too many people to keep straight. 不 不记得 太多人记不过来
[14:51] Todd, let’s talk. 托德 过来谈谈
[15:01] What? 什么
[15:03] – Thumbs down! – No, no, no, no!- -绝对不行 -不 不 不
[15:06] – Thumbs way up! – No. -绝对支持 -才不是
[15:08] Men should not wax down there. Are you kidding? 男人下面不该脱毛 你开玩笑吗
[15:10] – Uh, no. – There’s just too many flaps. -没有 -太多鳃盖了
[15:13] Oh, I’m sorry. Are you fucking Aquaman? 不好意思 你他妈是水行侠吗
[15:15] – Flaps? – Not flaps. Folds. -鳃盖 -不是鳃盖 是褶皱
[15:19] I feel like I’m looking at a naked old fisherman 我觉得我看到的是一个裸体的老渔夫
[15:22] – with a little beanie. – Oh, my God! -还戴着无檐小便帽 -我的天
[15:24] Oh, the image! Oh, I can’t unsee it. 这画面感太强了
[15:28] Oh, my God. Did I tell you I fucking miss you? 我的天呐 我有告诉你我很想你吗
[15:32] I’m saying fucking so much. 我他妈话好多
[15:33] I think I am officially drunk. I do, I fucking miss you. 我觉得我是真醉了 但我真他妈很想你
[15:36] – I fucking miss you too. – You know what we need to do? -我他妈也想你 -知道我们该干嘛吗
[15:38] – What? – Is another dinner party. -什么 -再来一场晚餐聚会
[15:40] A game night, something. 游戏之夜之类的
[15:42] – Yes? – Anything. -好吗 -都行
[15:42] Okay, great, we will… I’ll replace Jack. 好的很好 我会找人代替杰克
[15:46] Oh, come on. Are you kidding? I’d be fine. 拜托 开玩笑吗 我没事的
[15:49] I’m not worried about you. 我并不担心你
[15:51] You’re not worried about me? 你不担心我
[15:53] I find that kinda hard to believe. 我觉得有点难以置信
[15:55] Okay. 好吧
[15:57] What. 怎么了
[15:58] – What? – Sorry, I’m trying to decide -怎么了 -对不会 我在努力想
[16:00] how discerning I should be about this, 这事我该多有眼力
[16:01] but apparently just not at all. 但显然我一点也没有
[16:04] Jack is a sex addict. 杰克是个性瘾者
[16:06] And he is in recovery, or on the wagon, or whatever. 他在康复中 戒瘾什么的
[16:10] But that’s the fact. 但这是真的
[16:12] That’s why I tried to warn you off of him in the first place. 这就是为什么我一开始就警告你远离他
[16:14] No, I get it. I… Get it, yeah. 没事 我懂 我懂的
[16:19] – Thank you. – Fuck it. -谢谢 -管他呢
[16:20] I mean, you’re an adult. 你是成年人
[16:23] – He’s an adult. – I am an adult… -他是成年人 -我是成年人
[16:24] You’re an adult, and you’re really good at gaming. 你是成年人 而且你很会玩游戏
[16:26] – I am. So game night. – Game night. -的确 所以就游戏之夜吧 -游戏之夜
[16:28] – We shall play. – Yes! -玩起来 -没错
[16:30] I want to play this game night. 我想参加这个游戏之夜
[16:31] I want to order French fries. 我想点薯条
[16:43] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:45] I just got fired. 我刚被炒了
[16:47] For missing a few houses? 因为漏掉几户人家
[16:48] For fucking you. 因为操了你
[16:58] Do you think I need protection? 你觉得我需要保护吗
[16:59] – Sorry. – We’re adults. -不好意思 -我们是成年人
[17:01] If you’re gonna fire him, then fire me too. 如果你要开除他 把我也开除了吧
[17:03] Todd was your direct supervisor. 托德是你的直属上司
[17:05] He removed you from your post and took advantage of you. 他把你带离工作岗位 占你便宜
[17:08] Oh, my God, I feel like I’m in a bad Lifetime rape movie. 天 感觉自己在演劣质Lifetime强奸电影
[17:12] He did not take advantage of me. 他没占我便宜
[17:14] I wanted something, and he gave it to me. 我有所需求 他满足了我
[17:17] An older guy, an adult, in a position of power. 年长的男人 成年人 手握权力
[17:19] I mean, that’s predatory. 那就是掠夺侵犯
[17:21] – If you can’t see that… – Whatever. -如果你看不清 -随便你
[17:24] Yeah, I guess I’ll just find somewhere else to do free work. 我想我会去其他地方提供免费劳动力
[17:34] Hey, sorry. Kinda turned into a bender. 对不起 有点演变成狂欢了
[17:36] It’s fine. 没关系
[17:38] Gonna go eat this pizza and think about obsolescence. 我去吃披萨 想想过时
[17:41] – That bad, huh? – You know, I can’t even fix a VPN. -有那么糟糕 -我连个VPN都修不好
[17:44] It’s fucking embarrassing. 太他妈丢人了
[17:46] – Who’s your provider? – Nord. -谁是你们供应商 -Nord
[17:48] – Open or PPTP? – PPTP. -开放还是点对点隧道协议 -后者
[17:51] Oh, there’s your problem. 这就是问题所在
[17:53] PPTP sucks. 点对点隧道协议烂爆了
[17:55] Download Viscosity and go Open. 下载个Viscosity 转开放吧
[17:58] Rain’s an IT wizard. Like, literally. Doomslayer too. 雨是IT奇才 真的 末日屠手也是
[18:01] – Where do you work? – Enframe. -你在哪上班 -Enframe
[18:03] Oh, snap. You replaced Erik Tripplethorpe? 我去 你接替了埃里克·特里普索普
[18:07] Fucking Google, man. 他去了谷歌
[18:10] You gotta download his book, man. 你得去下载他的书
[18:12] – “Insight” is amazing. – Of course he’s got a book. -《洞察力》太棒了 -他当然出过书了
[18:19] Series of e-readers… 电子书阅读器系列
[19:12] – You think this will do it? – I think it will, yes. -你觉得这会有用吗 -应该会的
[19:15] I’ve got, like, 13 contracts that need entering. 我有大概十三个合同要输入
[19:17] – Big contracts. – I know that, I understand. -大合同 -我知道 我明白
[19:20] And I’m doing everything I can to get you there. 我已经在尽全力帮你了
[19:21] It’s just, it’s taking an awfully long time. 只是这也太久了吧
[19:24] Okay, Saya, that’s, unfortunately, 塞雅 不幸的是
[19:26] not something I can control. 这不是我能控制的
[19:30] The bar has literally stopped moving. 进度条不动了
[19:33] – It’s frozen. – God damn it. -卡住了 -他妈的
[19:35] God fucking damn it. 该死
[19:38] How did you even get this job? 你怎么面上这工作的
[19:40] Are you someone’s retarded cousin? 你是谁的智障表亲吗
[19:42] Oh, I just said the R-word. Maybe I should just call Erik. 我刚说了弱智这词 或许我该打给埃里克
[19:45] Fine! Call him. Call him. Call Erik. 行 打给他 打给他 打给埃里克
[19:48] See if I fucking care. 看看我他妈在不在乎
[19:49] I’m just the IT guy, right? It’s not like I have feelings. 我只是个IT男 反正我都没感觉
[19:52] Or pride or anything resembling human emotion. 没自尊心 任何类似人类情感的东西都没有
[19:54] God! 老天
[20:03] It’s working now. 现在可以了
[20:06] See? I fixed it. 看到没 我解决了
[20:11] I like the… I like the stubble beard thing. 我喜欢 我喜欢你的胡子茬
[20:14] – Oh, yeah, thanks. – Cool. -是吗 谢谢 -嗯
[20:16] You know, I wanted to reach out to you too, actually. 其实我也想联系你的
[20:19] – To apologize. – Oh, don’t worry about it. -给你道歉 -没事
[20:22] No, no, the birthday party was… that was… 不不 那次生日派对
[20:25] And your dad. 还有你爸爸
[20:26] – I-I should apologize. – No, really, it’s… -我该道歉的 -不用 真的
[20:29] I. 我
[20:31] – I should be apologizing to you. – For what? -我该和你道歉 -为什么
[20:36] Well, I didn’t know what you were going through. 我当时并不知道你在经历什么
[20:38] And I guess I just thought… 我想我只是以为
[20:44] I don’t know what I thought. 我不知道我怎么想的
[20:46] About what? 有关什么
[20:48] Well, your… sex addiction. 你的…性瘾
[20:54] Well, that… 好吧 这个
[20:57] is not what I expected. 我没想到你会提到这个
[20:59] And I don’t really like being defined by that label, but okay. 而且我不太喜欢被贴上这样的标签 不过没事
[21:03] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:06] I’m sorry. I just… Are you not an addict? 不好意思 你难道不是个性瘾者
[21:11] There are times in my life when sex plays 在我的生活中有时性爱
[21:14] a bigger role than it probably should, and when that happens, 会占据很大的比例 当出现这种情况时
[21:16] I scale back or abstain. That’s… 我会减少性爱次数或者节欲
[21:19] That’s all. 就这样
[21:23] Are you abstaining now? 你现在在节欲吗
[21:25] I am. 是的
[21:28] For how long? 有多长时间了
[21:30] Since you. 自从离开你以后
[21:36] Should we order? 我们要点些什么吗
[22:01] How ’bout that espresso? 你之前说要给我煮意式浓缩咖啡
[22:22] So you had lunch with Jack. 所以你和杰克吃了午饭
[22:25] Yeah. 是的
[22:26] And you told him what I told you? 你把我给你说的跟他说了吗
[22:29] I guess I did. 是的
[22:32] He’s my friend, Val. He’s pissed. What the fuck? 他是我朋友 小薇 他很生气 你搞什么
[22:36] I just got… I’m so sorry. I just… 我有点…我很抱歉
[22:40] I-I didn’t think it was that big a deal, and then… 我当时没觉得这有什么大不了 然后…
[22:43] It just slipped out. 就脱口而出了
[22:45] How does something like that just slip out? 这种事怎么会脱口而出
[22:47] It just did. Just… 可事实就是这样
[22:49] I, um… we were having lunch. 我们当时在吃午饭
[22:52] It was really awkward. Um… 气氛很尴尬
[22:57] You know what? It’s fine. 没关系的
[22:59] It was my fault. 是我的错
[23:10] Hey, can we just shift and… 我们可以换个体位吗
[23:12] No. 不行
[23:13] Don’t move. Don’t move. 不要动 不要动
[23:22] – What the fuck? – I don’t like it like that. -搞什么 -我不喜欢这样
[23:25] Well, you didn’t seem to mind before. 你之前不介意啊
[23:27] Well, now I do. 现在我介意了
[23:34] IT guy, right? It’s not like I have feelings. IT男 对吧 反正我都没感觉
[23:36] Or pride, or anything resembling a human emotion! 没自尊心 任何类似人类情感的东西都没有
[23:40] God! God! 老天 老天
[23:45] That’s excessive. And well edited. 这很过分 剪辑得很好
[23:48] – You are not good at this job. – I’m really not. -你不擅长这工作 -没错
[23:51] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[23:53] I have friends who use Snooger. It’s a great app. 我有用Snooger的朋友 是个很棒的应用
[23:55] Nobody leaves that to work IT. 没有人会放弃那个而去做IT
[23:58] Look, I’m 36 years old. I’m out of money. 听着 我现在36岁 我快没钱了
[24:01] I’m keeping a horrible secret from my sister. 我向我姐隐瞒了一个可怕的秘密
[24:04] I’m living alone. Actually, that’s not true. 我一个人住 事实上 不是这样的
[24:06] I have a cosplaying roommate who’s been here for 我有一个才搬来这里两周的COS室友
[24:08] two weeks and already has more friends than me. 她朋友已经比我多了
[24:11] You know, it’s funny. When things are going well, 说来好笑 当事情顺利的时候
[24:13] you never think about it. It’s just normal. 你从不会去想 一切都很正常
[24:15] But when things are bad, it’s, like, every minute 但当你日子不好过的时候 你每分每秒
[24:18] you spend thinking about how things used to be, 都在想以前的生活是什么样子的
[24:20] and how you wish you’d appreciated it more. 以及你希望你之前能更加珍惜
[24:23] I’m sorry. That was sentimental and embarrassing. 我很抱歉 这很无病呻吟和尴尬
[24:26] It’s okay. I totally get it. 没关系的 我懂的
[24:28] Nobody’s perfect. 人无完人
[24:33] Except, apparently, for Erik. 当然除了埃里克
[24:35] Oh, I couldn’t stand Erik. 我受不了埃里克
[24:37] He signed his emails, “Have a blessed day.” 他邮件的签名是”祝你今天愉快”
[24:40] No. Gross. 不会吧 恶心
[24:42] And I can’t prove it, 我没法证明
[24:45] though, I firmly believe he was hosting gigabytes… 但是我确信他以前在我们的服务器上
[24:48] gigabytes of anime porn torrents on our server. 做了成千上万兆的动漫黄片种子
[24:52] You’re blowing my mind right now. 我被震惊了
[24:54] Look, I can’t go through the process 听着 我不能再体验一次
[24:57] of hiring another IT guy. 招聘IT男的经历了
[24:59] Interviewing those freaks was insufferable. 面试那群怪胎真的让人难以忍受
[25:02] So. Please. 所以拜托
[25:05] Take a class or something and learn how to do this job. 去报名上课或什么的 学会怎么做这份工作
[25:10] Okay. 好吧
[25:11] And no more temper tantrums at work. 不许再在工作期间发脾气
[25:13] I have a nine-year-old at home. 我家里有个九岁小孩
[25:14] I get enough of that shit already. 我受的脾气已经够多了
[25:17] Understood. 明白
[25:23] Oh. Have a blessed day. “祝你今天愉快”
[25:25] Get out. 快滚
[26:58] Hey, finally. 你终于到家啦
[27:04] Oh, no. 不
[27:06] Oh, yes. 是的
[27:15] – Can I play this? – You can keep that. -我可以出这张吗 -你可以留着
[27:17] – And then turn those over. – I don’t wanna hear it, Leon. -把那些牌翻过来 -我不想听 里昂
[27:25] You don’t know what you’re doing yet. 你还不知道你在干什么
[27:26] – So just wait. – All right. -等一下 -好吧
随性所欲

Post navigation

Previous Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme