| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | I’m here. Are you okay? | 我来了 你还好吗 | 
| [00:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:09] | How dare you text me from her phone. | 你竟敢用她的手机给我发短信 | 
| [00:10] | Should I just watch while you let your crazy ex-girlfriend | 看你前女友在你客厅里 | 
| [00:13] | set up shop in your living room? | 开该死的商店吗 | 
| [00:15] | You’re supposed to help me get her out. | 你该帮我把她赶出去 | 
| [00:17] | I can’t help you. Not anymore. | 我帮不了你 再也帮不了了 | 
| [00:20] | I like getting off too, | 我也喜欢高潮 | 
| [00:22] | but I like the other part more. | 但是我更喜欢另一部分 | 
| [00:24] | You know, when you get someone and they get you. | 当你懂某个人 而他们也懂你 | 
| [00:27] | You just got sub-grammed. | 你被人在Instagram上暗中点名了 | 
| [00:28] | Have you talked to her since the hospital? | 从医院回去后你跟她聊过吗 | 
| [00:29] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 | 
| [00:31] | I think I need to step back from this. | 我觉得我应该抽身 | 
| [00:34] | I’m going to discontinue our sessions. | 我决定中断我们的心理咨询 | 
| [00:36] | I’m out the next couple weeks, | 接下来几周我不在 | 
| [00:38] | but I’ll give you a call when I get back. | 不过我回来后会给你电话 | 
| [00:42] | You’re so obvious | 你了无新意 | 
| [00:43] | and you’re so afraid of anything real | 你害怕一切真实的东西 | 
| [00:45] | that you’d rather blow yourself up | 你宁愿毁掉自己 | 
| [00:46] | than let anyone else in. | 也不愿接受任何人 | 
| [00:47] | Oh, and you have creepy fucking eyebrows. | 对了 你还有瘆人的眉毛 | 
| [00:53] | So we drop our clubs an… and rush over, | 所以我们放下手中的球杆 冲过去 | 
| [00:56] | uh, the pilot looks all right, | 飞行员看上去没事 | 
| [00:58] | but, uh, the plane’s leaking fuel, | 但飞机在漏油 | 
| [01:00] | so we undo his straps, pull him out. | 我们解开他的安全带 把他拉出来 | 
| [01:03] | He’s dazed, obviously, but, um, he’s talking, | 显然他头晕目眩 但他在说话 | 
| [01:06] | and his voice, | 他的声音 | 
| [01:08] | I recognize it. | 我听了出来 | 
| [01:10] | Finally, I realize… | 终于 我意识到 | 
| [01:14] | it’s Harrison Ford. | 那是哈里森·福特[美国男演员] | 
| [01:37] | Makes me think of “Ferris Bueller.” | 让我想起《春天不是读书天》 | 
| [01:40] | I’ve, uh… I’ve never seen it. | 我从没看过 | 
| [01:42] | You’ve never seen “Ferris Bueller”? | 你从没看过《春天不是读书天》 | 
| [01:44] | Nope. | 没 | 
| [01:45] | – Are you Amish? – British. | -你是阿米什人吗 -英国人 | 
| [01:48] | I always get those two confused. | 我总是分不清这两个 | 
| [01:52] | You know, um, Seurat was, | 修拉在26岁时 | 
| [01:54] | – um, 26 when he painted this. – So young. | -画了这幅画 -好年轻 | 
| [01:58] | I was 31 when I sold a jingle for an energy drink commercial. | 我在31岁时卖出了一首能量饮料的广告歌 | 
| [02:01] | Oh, look at you. | 厉害 | 
| [02:05] | I’m Leon. | 我叫里昂 | 
| [02:07] | Oh, um, Leona. | 我叫雷欧娜 | 
| [02:11] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:12] | I’m… I’m Claire. | 其实是克莱尔 | 
| [02:14] | I just… I thought that would be funny. | 我只是觉得那样的话会很有趣 | 
| [02:17] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [02:24] | Uh, you need to take that? | 你需要接这电话吗 | 
| [02:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [03:53] | 内森 你在哪 | |
| [03:54] | 内森 来陪陪我 | |
| [03:59] | 内森 只谈性不谈爱 爽完我就让你走 | |
| [04:01] | 内森 一会见 | |
| [04:37] | Oh, thank God. What do you see? | 谢天谢地 你看出什么了吗 | 
| [04:40] | Huh? Anything creepy? | 看出哪里瘆人了吗 | 
| [04:41] | Above the eyes, maybe? | 比如眼睛上面 | 
| [04:43] | Come on, be honest. | 快点 说实话 | 
| [04:45] | Do you know what the most recognizable part | 你知道人脸上辨识度最高的部位 | 
| [04:47] | of the human face is? | 是哪里吗 | 
| [04:48] | It’s the brows, Leon. | 是眉毛 里昂 | 
| [04:50] | The brows. | 眉毛 | 
| [04:51] | Look at these things. | 看看这两条玩意 | 
| [04:53] | I’m like the Joker. | 我看起来就像小丑一样 | 
| [04:56] | And not a cool Joker either. | 还不是那些炫酷的小丑 | 
| [04:57] | Like, old school, Cesar Romero Joker. | 像早年恺撒·罗摩洛演的小丑 | 
| [05:00] | Do you want a cup of coffee, by the way? | 话说你要不要来杯咖啡 | 
| [05:02] | You know how much money people spent on eyebrows last year? | 你知道去年人们在眉毛上花了多少钱吗 | 
| [05:04] | $122 million. There’s a whole industry | 1亿2200万美元 围绕着眉毛 | 
| [05:06] | built around it. | 有一整套产业体系 | 
| [05:08] | Extensions, tattoos, gels, | 接眉 纹眉 眉胶 | 
| [05:10] | there’s even something called a brow bar. | 甚至还有”美眉酒吧”这种地方 | 
| [05:13] | Come for a drink, stay for a wax. | 只为小酌一杯而来 却为蜜蜡修眉驻足 | 
| [05:15] | Oh, morning, Val. Look who’s here. | 早上好 小薇 看看谁来了 | 
| [05:18] | You guys, uh, want some breakfast? | 你们想来点早餐吗 | 
| [05:19] | I could whip us up some waffles. | 我可以给咱们做点华夫饼 | 
| [05:21] | Hi, Leon. | 你好 里昂 | 
| [05:24] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [05:29] | Okay, seriously, man. | 说真的 伙计 | 
| [05:31] | Scale of one to ten, how bad are they? | 从一级到十级 我的眉毛有多恐怖 | 
| [05:34] | Seven, eight, right? | 少说也有七八级对吧 | 
| [05:36] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [05:37] | Eight? | 八级 | 
| [05:39] | You need professional help. | 你需要专业帮助 | 
| [06:02] | Did she say anything to you? | 她跟你说了什么吗 | 
| [06:04] | Nope. | 没 | 
| [06:06] | Just up and gone. | 就这么走了 | 
| [06:08] | Yeah, maybe it was too intense for her. | 也许对她打击太大 | 
| [06:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [06:15] | This one. | 这个 | 
| [06:19] | Mm, gosh, I wish it could be somewhere cool. | 我希望能是个很酷的地方 | 
| [06:21] | – Like where? – Like Staples Center. | -比如哪里 -比如斯台普斯中心 | 
| [06:24] | Buried in a monument to office supplies. Nice. | 埋葬在一个办公用品纪念馆 不错 | 
| [06:29] | And this is where your parents want you? | 你父母是想让你被埋在这个墓地吗 | 
| [06:31] | Yeah, I don’t know, it’s easier this way. | 是的 我也不知道 这样更简单 | 
| [06:34] | Easier than what? | 比什么更简单 | 
| [06:36] | Dealing with my mom. | 应付我妈 | 
| [06:38] | Yesterday I caught her crying | 昨天我看到她在哭 | 
| [06:39] | ’cause she realized that my suit’s too small. | 因为她发现我的寿衣太小 | 
| [06:43] | Yeah. I mean, what you gonna do? | 你能做什么 | 
| [06:45] | Take me shopping for a new funeral suit? | 带我去买寿衣吗 | 
| [06:48] | Do you even want to be buried in a suit? | 你想穿着寿衣下葬吗 | 
| [06:50] | I don’t know. I always figured that funerals are black-tie. | 不知道 我以为葬礼都是要求穿半正式礼服的 | 
| [06:54] | It’s your party. You should have what you want. | 这是你的派对 一切由你说了算 | 
| [06:59] | Wouldn’t mind a dope casket. | 想要一口很酷的棺材 | 
| [07:20] | Hi there. | 你好 | 
| [07:28] | See that car crash on Wilshire? | 看到威尔希尔大道上的那起车祸了吗 | 
| [07:30] | Gruesome. | 好可怕 | 
| [07:32] | Think I saw a severed hand in the median, | 我好像在安全岛里看到了一只断手 | 
| [07:35] | but light turned green, so guess we’ll never know. | 但绿灯亮了 具体情况也无从得知了 | 
| [07:38] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 | 
| [07:39] | this is my usual time. | 我通常在这个时段做咨询 | 
| [07:42] | – Yeah. – So normally there’s no one | -嗯 -所以一般来说这里只有我 | 
| [07:44] | in here but me. Just… | 没有别人 只有 | 
| [07:47] | Right, totally. | 对 那是 | 
| [07:48] | I really appreciate your flexibility. | 真的很感激你的适应性 | 
| [07:50] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 | 
| [07:51] | This is my slot every week at this time. | 每周我都是这个时间段 | 
| [07:53] | Jennifer promised me that when I arrived… | 珍妮弗向我保证过 我来了后 | 
| [07:55] | I would be alone. | 只会有我一个人 | 
| [07:56] | Hang on just a second. | 等一下 | 
| [07:58] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [07:59] | Steven, why don’t you head on in. | 史蒂文 你先进去吧 | 
| [08:02] | – You promised me. – I know. | -你答应过我 -我知道 | 
| [08:04] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 | 
| [08:08] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:09] | Nothing, just wanted to talk. | 没什么 只是想聊聊 | 
| [08:10] | You can talk to “Rain Man” first. | 你可以先跟”雨人”谈话 | 
| [08:11] | I’m… I’m totally fine with that. | 我完全没意见 | 
| [09:01] | Did we stop for pastries? | 你停车去吃点心了吗 | 
| [09:08] | Like you’re one to talk. | 就跟你有资格说我似的 | 
| [09:16] | No, you don’t just take a ticket | 不行 你不能抽一张号 | 
| [09:19] | and wait to be called on. This is my office. | 然后等着被叫 这是我的办公室 | 
| [09:21] | This isn’t a deli. | 不是熟食餐厅 | 
| [09:23] | I was here last week. | 我上周就来过了 | 
| [09:25] | As an acquaintance. Not as my patient. | 作为我的熟人 不是我的病人 | 
| [09:28] | Why can’t I be your patient? | 为什么我不能当你的病人 | 
| [09:30] | Because I have professional boundaries. | 因为我有工作界限 | 
| [09:32] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [09:33] | Please, | 拜托 | 
| [09:35] | I’m having a bit of a moment here. | 我有点小情绪 | 
| [09:41] | My friend Barry, | 我朋友巴里 | 
| [09:43] | very good. | 非常优秀 | 
| [09:45] | Tell him I referred you. | 跟他说是我让你去找他的 | 
| [09:48] | Call him first. | 先给他打电话 | 
| [10:05] | Kinda generic for a house of death. | 作为一个死亡之屋未免太没特色了 | 
| [10:07] | Yeah, it’s like a suite at the DoubleTree. | 是啊 就像逸林酒店的一间套房 | 
| [10:10] | A bit drab, yes, but inoffensive. | 是有点单调 但至少不惹人厌 | 
| [10:14] | Keeps the emphasis on the service. | 葬礼服务才是重点 | 
| [10:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为两位效劳的吗 | 
| [10:21] | We’d like to procure one high-quality casket | 我们想给我这位将死的朋友 | 
| [10:24] | for my dying friend here. | 买一口优质棺材 | 
| [10:29] | Have you considered any of the other detail involved in this? | 你考虑过其它事项吗 | 
| [10:33] | You mean like what I’m gonna wear? | 你是说我到时候穿什么吗 | 
| [10:35] | Who will officiate, | 谁来主持 | 
| [10:36] | uh, pallbearers, flowers, music. | 护柩者 花 音乐 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, music, that’s important. | 音乐 这很重要 | 
| [10:40] | Oh, what about the… that Wiz Khalifa song | 《速度与激情》里维兹·卡利法的 | 
| [10:42] | – from “Fast and Furious”? – No. | -那首歌怎么样 -不好 | 
| [10:44] | – You don’t like that song? – I think you can do better. | -你不喜欢那首歌 -你值得更好的歌 | 
| [10:47] | We’re still working on music. | 我们还在选音乐 | 
| [10:49] | Are you sure your parents don’t want | 你确定你父母 | 
| [10:50] | to be involved in this? | 不想参与这事吗 | 
| [10:51] | Uh, let’s stick with caskets. | 我们还是继续讨论棺材吧 | 
| [10:55] | Well, there are some options. Obviously, there’s, uh… | 有不少选择 当然 有… | 
| [10:58] | there’s price, uh, material, color… | 有不同价位 材料 颜色 | 
| [11:01] | – Got any I can test-ride? – Test-ride? | -有能让我试躺一下的吗 -试躺 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah, you know, like, lie down in? | 就是说 让我躺进去试试 | 
| [11:06] | He’s gonna be in there a long time. | 他要在里面呆很久 | 
| [11:08] | Gotta make sure it’s a good fit. | 要确保棺材适合他 | 
| [11:10] | We don’t maintain the caskets here. | 我们不在这里存放棺材 | 
| [11:12] | We order them from a warehouse. | 我们直接从仓库订货 | 
| [11:15] | Where’s the warehouse? | 仓库在哪儿 | 
| [11:31] | You know, there’s this hot new setting. | 有个很热门的新设置 | 
| [11:34] | It’s called “Do not disturb.” | 叫做”勿扰模式” | 
| [11:36] | It makes it so that your phone doesn’t buzz every ten seconds. | 设置后你的手机就不会每十秒震一次了 | 
| [11:38] | Also, it’s great for battery life. | 还有 对电池寿命也有好处 | 
| [11:41] | – I will look into it. – Oh, do that. | -我会研究下 -去研究吧 | 
| [11:54] | Mae-Yi’s at the doctor. | 美意在看医生 | 
| [11:55] | Drew, I said we could reschedule. | 德鲁 我说过我们可以重新安排时间的 | 
| [11:58] | No, it’s fine. It’s fertility stuff. | 不 没事 就是生育问题 | 
| [12:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:06] | How’s operation baby-quest, hmm? | 你们的造人计划进行得怎么样 | 
| [12:09] | Did you find everything your previous life was missing? | 你找到之前生活里没有的东西了吗 | 
| [12:12] | It’s not so easy. | 没那么容易 | 
| [12:13] | Sex with a woman half your age rarely is. | 跟年龄只有你一半的女人上床是不容易 | 
| [12:16] | I feel like a factory worker. | 我觉得自己像个工人 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [12:25] | Drew, answer your phone. | 德鲁 接电话 | 
| [12:30] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [12:35] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:37] | So do it then. | 那就做吧 | 
| [12:38] | I said “Do it.” What do you want me to say? | 我说”做吧” 你想要我说什么 | 
| [12:41] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:43] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:45] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:48] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [12:55] | ♪Trouble in paradise♪ | ♪天堂里的烦恼♪ | 
| [12:58] | Don’t. | 打住 | 
| [13:00] | ♪The honeymoon is over♪ | ♪蜜月结束了♪ | 
| [13:03] | Stop it. | 别唱了 | 
| [13:06] | ♪Young love’s hit a rocky road♪ | ♪新婚爱人陷入了困境♪ | 
| [13:09] | Fucking quit it. | 给我住嘴 | 
| [13:10] | Drew. What’s the matter? | 德鲁 怎么了 | 
| [13:12] | Can’t you just be happy that I’m miserable? | 我这么悲惨你就不能偷着乐吗 | 
| [13:32] | You looking at my eyebrows? | 你在看我的眉毛吗 | 
| [13:34] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [13:35] | – Seems like you are. – I’m looking at your eyes, | -感觉你就在看 -我在看你的眼睛 | 
| [13:38] | and they’re just below you eyebrows. | 它们在你眉毛下面 | 
| [13:40] | They’re close to one another. Eyes and eyebrows, | 它们靠的很近 眼睛和眉毛 | 
| [13:42] | so… you can see why I might think that. | 所以 你知道我为什么会这么想了 | 
| [13:46] | Is that why we’re here? | 你来这就是因为这个吗 | 
| [13:48] | About your brows? | 谈论你的眉毛 | 
| [13:50] | Of course not. No, I got in a fight… fights. | 当然不是 我和人吵架 不止一次 | 
| [13:53] | – Things were said. – Like what? | -说了些话 -比如 | 
| [13:55] | Usual stuff. You did this, you did that. | 就平常的事 你做了这个 做了那个 | 
| [13:58] | You have creepy eyebrows. | 你的眉毛很瘆人 | 
| [13:59] | So the fight was about eyebrows. | 所以吵架的原因就是眉毛 | 
| [14:01] | – No. – What then? | -不是 -那是什么 | 
| [14:05] | With my sister or my ex? | 和我姐那次 还是和前女友那次 | 
| [14:07] | – Why don’t you pick one. – Well, with my sister, | -不如你选一个 -和我姐吵架 | 
| [14:09] | it was… I, um… you know, | 是因为… 我… | 
| [14:11] | normal sibling stuff, and with my ex, it was… | 姐弟间那些事 和我前女友是因为 | 
| [14:13] | I mean, that’s just a cruel thing to say, | 那话说的真是太伤人了 | 
| [14:15] | “You have creepy eyebrows.” | “你的眉毛很瘆人” | 
| [14:21] | Do you think this focus on your eyebrows | 你觉得对你眉毛的关注 | 
| [14:22] | is distracting you from something bigger? | 分散了你在其他更重要事情上的注意力吗 | 
| [14:26] | Like what? | 什么事 | 
| [14:29] | Why don’t you try and talk it out? | 为什么你不试着谈谈呢 | 
| [14:33] | – You know what’s distracting? – Mm? | -你知道什么让我分心吗 -什么 | 
| [14:35] | You slurping on that tea like a goddamn camel at an oasis. | 你像头在绿洲的骆驼啧啧地喝茶 | 
| [14:45] | Personally, I prefer a solid wood. | 个人而言 我更推荐实木 | 
| [14:49] | But that’s me. I like a nice walnut. | 但那只是个人看法 我喜欢胡桃木棺材 | 
| [14:52] | Buried my mother in a walnut. | 我妈的棺材就是胡桃木的 | 
| [14:56] | Some people like steel. | 有些人喜欢钢板的 | 
| [14:57] | Steel’s okay too. It’s very modern. | 钢板也挺不错的 很时髦 | 
| [14:59] | Uh, is it okay if we just look around. | 能让我们自己四处看看吗 | 
| [15:01] | Sure, yeah, yeah. Take your time. | 当然 没问题 你们慢慢看 | 
| [15:08] | This one’s not bad. | 这口不错 | 
| [15:09] | Classy. | 上档次 | 
| [15:11] | Nah, lining feels a little cheap. | 不行 衬里感觉有点廉价 | 
| [15:15] | Ooh, I like that glossy black one. | 我喜欢那口黑色有光泽的 | 
| [15:18] | – There’s velvet inside too. – Of course. | -里面还有天鹅绒 -当然了 | 
| [15:22] | – What? – You would pick the goth one. | -怎么了 -你会选哥特风的那口 | 
| [15:25] | – I’m not goth. – Mm, you are a little bit. | -我才不哥特 -你有点 | 
| [15:28] | Fuck you, I’am not. I don’t even own any black. | 去你的 我没有 我一件黑色衣服都没有 | 
| [15:30] | A little Wednesday Addams-ish. | 你有点温斯蒂·亚当斯的范儿 | 
| [15:33] | This one’s not bad. | 这口不错 | 
| [15:41] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [15:43] | Why don’t you come see? | 你躺进来就知道了 | 
| [15:53] | Well, that was excruciating. | 真是折磨人 | 
| [15:56] | Aw, come on. It was fun. | 得了吧 明明很有趣 | 
| [15:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [15:59] | No, but at least our taxes are done. | 不好 但起码我们的税都报完了 | 
| [16:03] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 | 
| [16:05] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 天啊 -怎么了 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [16:07] | It’s Anthony. | 是安东尼 | 
| [16:08] | – Who? – Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | -谁 -走走走 快走 | 
| [16:09] | – Why? – Go… just ’cause you make | -为什么 -走啊 因为你是个 | 
| [16:11] | an effective human shield. Go. | 非常棒的人肉盾牌 快走 | 
| [16:20] | Just go. Walk | 继续往前走 | 
| [16:25] | I should have just given the $200 to a parrot. | 我就该把那两百美元给只鹦鹉 | 
| [16:32] | Does anyone ever tell you “No”? | 有人跟你说过”不”吗 | 
| [16:34] | Yeah, all the time. | 有啊 一直有 | 
| [16:36] | – Do you listen? – Look, I get it. | -你有听进去过吗 -听着 我明白 | 
| [16:38] | You can’t see me. It’s a conflict of interest. Fine. | 你不能见我 有利益冲突 没事 | 
| [16:43] | Will you please just talk to me for one hour | 能请你以朋友的身份和我 | 
| [16:46] | as a friend? | 聊一个小时吗 | 
| [16:50] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 | 
| [16:52] | One hour, but we do it out here. | 就一个小时 但我们就在这说 | 
| [16:54] | Not in there. | 不去房间里 | 
| [17:04] | – Val? – What? | -小薇 -什么 | 
| [17:06] | Why are we stalking your patient? | 我们为什么要跟踪你的病人 | 
| [17:08] | Ex-patient. | 前病人 | 
| [17:09] | He left me for that psychopath. | 他为了那个神经病离开了我 | 
| [17:12] | Great, now he’s her problem. Can I go now? | 棒极了 现在他是她的问题了 我能走了吗 | 
| [17:15] | No, I just… I just have to know. | 不能 我只是 我只是必须知道 | 
| [17:18] | What do you have to know? | 必须知道什么 | 
| [17:19] | Why he left me for her. | 他为什么为了她而离开我 | 
| [17:21] | Were you fucking him? | 你之前和他发生关系吗 | 
| [17:22] | – Of course not. – There you go. | -当然没有 -你看 | 
| [17:25] | Best therapy in the world won’t trump good sex. | 世界上最好的治疗也抵不上美好的性爱 | 
| [17:28] | That’s stupid. | 这个观点很愚蠢 | 
| [17:31] | No matter how good the sex is, eventually it becomes pat. | 不管性爱有多美好 最终也会变得无意义 | 
| [17:34] | Repetition breeds predictability. | 重复带来可预见性 | 
| [17:38] | Remember? | 记得吗 | 
| [17:39] | That’s not what happened to us. | 我们之间可不是这样的 | 
| [17:42] | Would you like to start off with something to drink? | 你们想先喝点什么吗 | 
| [17:43] | Yes, please. Black coffee for me, | 是的 我要黑咖啡 | 
| [17:45] | and a cafe latte 2%, flat foam for her, please. | 给她来杯拿铁 加2%低脂奶 少奶泡 谢谢 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, stop it. | 别笑 | 
| [17:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [17:59] | Mm, comfy enough. | 挺舒适的 | 
| [18:00] | Could use a massager. | 有个按摩器就好了 | 
| [18:02] | One of those Brookstone recliners? | 那种博斯通躺椅吗 | 
| [18:04] | Yeah, in case you get buried alive. | 对 以防万一你被活埋了 | 
| [18:07] | That would literally be the most useless thing | 那会是那种情况下 | 
| [18:09] | I could think of in that situation. | 我能想到的最没用的东西了 | 
| [18:11] | What about a can opener? | 开罐器怎么样 | 
| [18:12] | At least you can try and bust out with a can opener. | 至少你能用开罐器努力凿出个出口 | 
| [18:15] | Mm, I’d rather have a massager. | 我还是更想要按摩器 | 
| [18:21] | Oh, here. | 看这 | 
| [18:23] | Smile. | 笑一个 | 
| [18:29] | Oh, shit, you know what’d be funny? | 靠 你知道什么会很有趣吗 | 
| [18:32] | If you were my social media steward. | 你做我的社交媒体管家 | 
| [18:35] | – Your what? – Yeah, think about it. | -你的什么 -你想想 | 
| [18:37] | Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, you can manage ’em for me. | Instagram Snapchat 推特 你可以帮我管理它们 | 
| [18:40] | Oh, my God, how funny would that be? | 天啊 那得多有趣 | 
| [18:42] | – I guess. – Like, six months after I die, | -也许吧 -比如在我死后半年 | 
| [18:45] | you post a picture of me coming out of a coffin like, | 你发一张我从棺材里出来的照片 | 
| [18:47] | “Guess who’s back, bitches?” | “婊子们 看谁回来了” | 
| [18:49] | And geotag everything from the cemetery, | 地理标签加上墓地信息 | 
| [18:51] | that way it feels authentic. | 这样更可信 | 
| [18:53] | We should make some Vines in this thing. | 我们应该在这里面录些短视频 | 
| [18:57] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [19:01] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [19:03] | I’m not gonna be some stupid social media manager. | 我不要做什么傻逼社交媒体管理员 | 
| [19:06] | – Steward. – Whatever. | -管家 -随便 | 
| [19:09] | I’m just messing around. | 我逗你玩的 | 
| [19:10] | Well, it’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 | 
| [19:12] | Seriously? All you do is crack jokes. | 不会吧 你不一直在说笑吗 | 
| [19:14] | I mean, this whole day was your idea. | 我们今天来这就是你的主意 | 
| [19:16] | Look, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [19:17] | Then why are you all pissed at me? | 那你干嘛生我气 | 
| [19:20] | Because I don’t want you to die. | 因为我不想你死 | 
| [19:58] | How did it come up? | 怎么说出来的 | 
| [20:01] | I just kind of blurted it out | 她朝我吼的时候 | 
| [20:02] | when she was yelling at me. | 我就脱口而出了 | 
| [20:04] | Had you talked about Emmy before? | 你们之前有谈论过艾米吗 | 
| [20:07] | No, I didn’t see the point. | 没 我觉得没必要 | 
| [20:09] | I mean, you can’t unsink the Titanic. | 覆水难收 | 
| [20:14] | Did it feel good to get that off your chest? | 说出来后有让你好受吗 | 
| [20:17] | Yeah, sure. I said what I needed to say, | 当然 我说了我需要说的 | 
| [20:21] | and I feel fine now, but it’s only made things worse. | 我感觉不错 但这让事情恶化了 | 
| [20:25] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [20:26] | She’s still mad at me. | 她还在生我气 | 
| [20:29] | I think she’s even madder than before. | 比之前更生气 | 
| [20:32] | Or she’s mad at herself. | 也可能她在生她自己的气 | 
| [20:35] | She thinks I’ve been sabotaging her for 30 years. | 她觉得我三十年来一直在迫害她 | 
| [20:38] | Have you? | 你有吗 | 
| [20:39] | No. | 没 | 
| [20:42] | I mean, even if I had, 30 years ago, I was five. | 就算我有 三十年前我才5岁 | 
| [20:45] | Can’t blame a five-year-old for anything. | 怎么能跟一个5岁小孩计较 | 
| [20:48] | Most people I talk to have a very different relationship | 在我这咨询的大多数人和他们兄弟姐妹的关系 | 
| [20:50] | with their siblings. | 跟你的都很不同 | 
| [20:53] | In what way? | 怎么个不同 | 
| [20:54] | Their lives are less intertwined. | 他们间的生活交集没你们这么多 | 
| [20:57] | Well, we share a history of parental neglect. | 我们都被父母忽视过 | 
| [21:00] | That doesn’t mean you have to do everything together. | 不代表什么事你们都得一起做 | 
| [21:05] | It’s just how we are. | 我们就是这样 | 
| [21:07] | Maybe that’s why she’s so angry. | 也许这就是为什么她这么生气 | 
| [21:12] | I think it might be worth exploring | 也许可以探究下 | 
| [21:13] | what brought you guys so close together. | 是什么让你们如此亲近 | 
| [21:16] | Feels to me like her anger and yours | 在我看来她和你的怒火 | 
| [21:20] | may be a little misplaced. | 可能发在了错误的地方 | 
| [21:28] | – You think we became familiar? – I don’t know. | -你觉得我们之间没了新意 -我不知道 | 
| [21:30] | I think after 17 years, it was inevitable. | 我想过了17年 这是无法避免的 | 
| [21:33] | And that didn’t bother you? | 那没困扰到你吗 | 
| [21:35] | Not enough to cheat. | 没困扰到出轨的地步 | 
| [21:37] | Not that I didn’t think about it. | 并不是说我没想过 | 
| [21:39] | I just… I don’t know. | 我只是 我说不上 | 
| [21:41] | Just never listened to the little voice inside my head. | 只是从没听从我脑海里的那个小声音 | 
| [21:44] | Do you wish you had? | 你希望你之前出轨吗 | 
| [21:47] | I wish you hadn’t. | 我希望你当时没出 | 
| [21:53] | How many people have you been with since we ended? | 自从我们分开后你和多少人在一起过 | 
| [21:57] | Uh, a handful. | 屈指可数 | 
| [21:59] | Anything stick? | 有长久的吗 | 
| [22:01] | No. | 没 | 
| [22:03] | Good sex, at least? | 性生活总不错吧 | 
| [22:07] | The intimacy was fleeting. | 性生活都很短暂 | 
| [22:12] | How’s Mae-Yi? | 美意怎么样 | 
| [22:13] | In bed? | 床上吗 | 
| [22:15] | Yeah, sure. | 对 | 
| [22:16] | She’s fine. | 还行 | 
| [22:18] | Familiar? | 没新意了吗 | 
| [22:20] | – It was better at first. – When it was illicit. | -最初是更好点 -在还是不正当的时候 | 
| [22:23] | See, that’s the paradox, right? | 看 这自相矛盾 对吧 | 
| [22:26] | You get the intimate, you lose the illicit. | 你得到了亲密关系 却失去了不正当时的快感 | 
| [22:30] | And the illicit can’t sustain by itself. | 而不正当关系无法自我维持 | 
| [22:32] | Seems we’re destined to be unsatisfied. | 看来我们注定不能被满足 | 
| [22:35] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [22:37] | you find a way to cheat intimately. | 你找到方法亲密地出轨 | 
| [22:40] | Have illicit sex with someone who knows you. | 和认识你的人发生不正当关系 | 
| [22:44] | If only. | 但愿 | 
| [22:52] | Shit, didn’t even see ’em leave. | 该死 都没注意到他们离开 | 
| [22:56] | – I’ll get the check. – Okay. | -我去买单 -好 | 
| [23:20] | All right, | 行 | 
| [23:21] | see you at the signing. | 那就签字时候见 | 
| [23:23] | Actually, I think we’re supposed to mail ’em in. | 我们应该邮寄它们 | 
| [23:25] | They mail settlement papers? | 协议书是邮寄的吗 | 
| [23:26] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -真的吗 | 
| [23:28] | I think we’re supposed to sign ’em | 我们该在文件上签字 | 
| [23:29] | and send ’em and then it’s finished. | 然后寄出 然后就完事 | 
| [23:31] | Officially divorced. | 正式离婚 | 
| [23:33] | By court decree. | 经法院判决 | 
| [23:36] | Well… | 那 | 
| [23:38] | I guess I will see you around then, I guess. | 我们应该还会再见 | 
| [23:41] | I imagine so. | 应该会吧 | 
| [23:42] | I mean, we do have a child together. | 毕竟我们之间有个孩子 | 
| [23:46] | How is our child? | 我们的孩子怎么样了 | 
| [23:47] | She is the best. | 她好得不行 | 
| [24:04] | – Are you going this way too? – Yeah. | -你也走这边吗 -嗯 | 
| [24:07] | No, I’m just messing with you. | 我逗你呢 | 
| [24:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:40] | Hey, man, | 嘿 兄弟 | 
| [24:41] | spare a little change? | 有零钱吗 | 
| [24:49] | Oh, thank you, brother. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢 | 
| [24:51] | – Yep. – It’s all your fault, you know. | -嗯 -都是你的错 知道吗 | 
| [24:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [24:56] | I said, “it’s all your fault.” | 我说 “都是你的错” | 
| [24:59] | You’re the problem. | 问题出在你 | 
| [25:01] | But we all end up in the same place in the end. | 但到最后我们结局都一样 | 
| [25:04] | Right, brother? | 对吧 兄弟 | 
| [25:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |