| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My ex-girlfriend is marrying my new business partner. | 我前女友要嫁给我的新商业伙伴 | 
| [00:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [00:06] | I thought she was in a mental institution in Oklahoma. | 我还以为她在俄克拉荷马的某家精神病院里 | 
| [00:07] | I’m with someone I love. | 我跟我爱的人在一起 | 
| [00:09] | The person you love is trying to take over my company. | 你爱的那个人想接管我的公司 | 
| [00:10] | This man that I met at Jennifer’s game night | 我在珍妮弗办的游戏之夜上认识的男人 | 
| [00:13] | – just showed up at my office. – Yikes. | -跑来了我办公室 -可怕 | 
| [00:15] | But not for therapy. | 但不是来做治疗的 | 
| [00:16] | – I think just to flirt. – Come in. | -我觉得他是来调情的 -进来吧 | 
| [00:18] | Spencer’s gone back into treatment. | 斯宾塞已经重新开始治疗 | 
| [00:20] | It would be nice if some of you | 希望你们中有人 | 
| [00:22] | could put together a care package for him. | 能为他做一份爱心包裹 | 
| [00:23] | Laura and I can do it. | 劳拉和我可以做 | 
| [00:25] | Spencer’s care package. | 给斯宾塞的爱心包裹 | 
| [00:26] | A bra shot? | 文胸照 | 
| [00:29] | You have plans this weekend? | 你这周末有安排吗 | 
| [00:29] | – Nothin’ really. – No? | -没有 -是吗 | 
| [00:31] | You should call Harry. | 你可以联系哈利 | 
| [00:33] | Jennifer? | 是珍妮弗吗 | 
| [00:34] | You too? | 她也给你发了吗 | 
| [00:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [00:37] | Our Relationship Disclosure form. | 我们的感情关系披露表 | 
| [00:39] | We fucked once. | 我们就打了一炮而已 | 
| [00:40] | I’ve already informed Jordan. | 我已经通知了乔丹 | 
| [00:41] | Jordan knows about this? | 乔丹知道这事了 | 
| [00:42] | Stop trying to make me jealous. | 停止你那些让我吃醋的行为 | 
| [00:44] | I’m not that girl anymore | 我已经不是以前那个女孩了 | 
| [00:45] | and nothing you do is gonna bring her back. | 无论你做什么也没法把她找回来的 | 
| [00:47] | Holy shit. It worked. | 我靠 真的起作用了 | 
| [00:56] | Not bad. | 还不赖 | 
| [00:57] | Waze or unnecessary eye contact? | 你是说众包地图Waze还是不必要的眼神接触 | 
| [00:59] | – Ah, the Walter White joke. – Yeah, there was a– | -那个沃特·怀特梗 -我办公室里 | 
| [01:02] | there was a fly in my office. | 我办公室里有只苍蝇 | 
| [01:04] | Little dated, but it plays. | 有点过时 不过还凑和 | 
| [01:06] | Good pacing, though. Solid banter. | 节奏不错 笑话也都很好 | 
| [01:08] | And no emojis. | 没使用表情 | 
| [01:09] | You’re off emojis? | 你不用表情了 | 
| [01:10] | They’re so desperately cutesy. | 太矫揉造作 | 
| [01:14] | The girls I date don’t complain. | 我约会的女生对此倒没意见 | 
| [01:15] | You date children. | 你约的是小孩 | 
| [01:16] | Oh, right. | 随你说 | 
| [01:18] | Have you made plans with him? | 你跟他有什么计划吗 | 
| [01:19] | Nope. Just playing it by ear. | 没 顺其自然吧 | 
| [01:22] | – You’ve come so far. – Thank you. | -你都走到这一步了 -谢谢 | 
| [01:23] | Can I have my phone back, please? | 能把手机还给我吗 | 
| [01:25] | How’s Harry? | 哈利怎么样了 | 
| [01:27] | Uh, I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事的 | 
| [01:30] | Who’s Harry? | 哈利是谁 | 
| [01:31] | Some doctor my mom slept with. | 我妈睡过的一个医生 | 
| [01:32] | – Laura– – And this is… | -劳拉 -而这位是… | 
| [01:34] | Jack. They haven’t slept together. | 杰克 他们还没上过床 | 
| [01:36] | Okay. Thanks. That’s enough. | 够了 多谢 别再说了 | 
| [01:38] | Well, we should go anyway. | 我们该走了 | 
| [01:41] | – Thanks for breakfast. – Sure. | -多谢招待早餐 -客气 | 
| [01:47] | How about that? | 怎么样 | 
| [01:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:49] | She made a friend. | 她交了个朋友 | 
| [01:57] | 乔丹·安德森 到了后马上来见我 | |
| [02:11] | I got to be honest with you, | 我得跟你说实话 | 
| [02:12] | I’m a little confused here. | 我有点搞不懂了 | 
| [02:14] | About what? | 不懂什么 | 
| [02:15] | Your relationship with Fallon. | 你和法兰的关系 | 
| [02:16] | Millennials, right? | 可不是吗 这帮80后 | 
| [02:18] | So quick to make it HR official. | 这么快就闹得人尽皆知 | 
| [02:20] | Uh, you’re a partner in this company. | 你是这家公司的合伙人 | 
| [02:23] | Guy who started it all. | 其实是创办者 | 
| [02:25] | And you don’t find this behavior at all– | 你一点没觉得这种行为 | 
| [02:28] | I don’t know– inappropriate? | 怎么说呢…不合适吗 | 
| [02:29] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 | 
| [02:30] | She’s your subordinate. | 她是你的下属 | 
| [02:32] | And my assistant. | 我的助理 | 
| [02:36] | Come on, you can– you can understand | 拜托 你能理解 | 
| [02:37] | why people might be concerned. | 人们为什么会担心 | 
| [02:40] | I think people who know me and Fallon will understand. | 我觉得了解我和法兰的人会理解的 | 
| [02:45] | So there’s–there’s nothing else behind this, then? | 也就是说没有更多内情 是吗 | 
| [02:47] | Just want us all to be happy. | 只是想让大家都开心而已 | 
| [03:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:22] | – It’s hard to uninclude people. – Mm-hmm. I know. | -削减人员很不容易 -我知道 | 
| [03:25] | I do think this is– this is the final list, though. | 不过这份应该就是最终名单了 | 
| [03:28] | You said that last time. | 你上次也这么说 | 
| [03:29] | Sarah. Love that shirt. | 莎拉 衣服不错 | 
| [03:32] | It’s very fetching. | 很撩人 | 
| [03:34] | That’s a fun word to say. | 这词说起来真逗 | 
| [03:35] | Fetching. | 撩人 | 
| [03:37] | Hey, I was thinking, there’s this restaurant | 有家餐馆 | 
| [03:38] | I’ve been dying to try. | 我想去吃很久了 | 
| [03:40] | It’s Korean food in big metal pots. | 是装在大金属锅里的韩式料理 | 
| [03:43] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 | 
| [03:44] | – Totally. – Great. | -当然 -很好 | 
| [03:46] | I will swing by your desk at 7:00. | 我7点来找你 | 
| [03:58] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 | 
| [04:01] | Who are they from? | 谁送的 | 
| [04:05] | Harry. | 哈利 | 
| [04:07] | Aw, that’s– that’s really nice. | 真是…贴心 | 
| [04:09] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 | 
| [04:10] | My sister dated a plastic surgeon | 我姐姐曾和一个整形医生交往 | 
| [04:11] | who sent her flowers and then two weeks later, he died. | 他给她送了花 两周后他死了 | 
| [04:18] | Wow. Look at those. | 快看看这些花 | 
| [04:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:24] | – Am I ungrateful? – Possibly. | -我是不是不知好歹 -也许吧 | 
| [04:27] | Well, I haven’t had the most discerning taste since Drew. | 德鲁之后 我的品味都不太靠谱 | 
| [04:29] | Harry is great. | 哈利是个好人 | 
| [04:31] | He’s stable and loyal and reliable. | 稳重 忠诚 可靠 | 
| [04:34] | Yeah, those are all good qualities. | 是啊 都是很好的品质 | 
| [04:37] | But? | 然而 | 
| [04:40] | So, um, | 话说 | 
| [04:42] | Jack came by the office. | 杰克来过我的办公室 | 
| [04:44] | For a session? | 做咨询吗 | 
| [04:45] | More like a date under the guise of a session. | 更像是以咨询为幌子的约会 | 
| [04:49] | He always loves a grand gesture. | 他总喜欢行险徼幸 | 
| [04:51] | It was…charming. | 不过是挺招人喜欢的 | 
| [04:54] | Sure, it was. | 那是 | 
| [04:54] | But you know that he can sustain a relationship | 但你知道 他能维持一段感情的时间 | 
| [04:57] | about as long as he can probably hold a boombox over his head. | 就跟他能把录音机放在头上的时间一样长 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah, but everyone remembers the boombox. | 是 但录音机深入人心 | 
| [05:03] | He told you his near-plane-crash story? | 他给你讲了他差点坠机的故事吗 | 
| [05:07] | – Yeah, among other things. – Yeah. | -讲了 还讲了别的 -好吧 | 
| [05:11] | But… | 但是 | 
| [05:13] | I’m not gonna tell you what to do. | 我不会告诉你该怎么做 | 
| [05:16] | I get it. I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我懂 我只是不想看见你受伤 | 
| [05:19] | I mean, Harry is great, | 哈利很好 | 
| [05:22] | and I’m really grateful that you set me up with him. | 我很感激你为我和他牵线搭桥 | 
| [05:27] | You know, um, | 那个 | 
| [05:30] | Harry’s giving a lecture on autism tomorrow night. | 哈利明晚有一个关于自闭症的讲座 | 
| [05:33] | We’re all gonna go, take him out for drinks, | 我们都会去 然后和他出去喝几杯 | 
| [05:35] | celebrate him and his colleagues afterwards. | 跟他以及他的同事一起庆祝 | 
| [05:36] | – You should come. – Well, I don’t want to intrude. | -你也一起来吧 -我不想不请自来 | 
| [05:39] | You wouldn’t be. Not at all, trust me. | 不会的 绝对不会 相信我 | 
| [05:41] | No, he would love it. | 他肯定很欢迎你来 | 
| [05:42] | We all would. | 我们都欢迎 | 
| [05:54] | No love for our care package? | 不喜欢我们的爱心包裹吗 | 
| [05:56] | Oh, you mean your bra pictures? | 你是说你们的文胸照吗 | 
| [05:58] | – Yeah, I deleted those. – Why? Low light? | -我删了 -为什么 光线太暗吗 | 
| [06:01] | Yeah, not trying to spend my last six months | 我可不想因为看儿童色情图片 | 
| [06:03] | in jail for kiddie porn. | 在监狱里度过生命的最后半年 | 
| [06:05] | Six months? | 半年 | 
| [06:07] | Seriously? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:09] | I retire with Kobe. | 我和科比一起”退役” | 
| [06:16] | I was a little scared at first, | 一开始我有点害怕 | 
| [06:18] | but it turns out that it’s just this teeny tiny rubber hammer | 后来发现只是用一把橡胶锤 | 
| [06:21] | that smashes your nasal bones. | 砸在鼻骨上 | 
| [06:24] | This is for snoring? | 这是因为你打鼾吗 | 
| [06:26] | She said it was this | 她说要么选这个 | 
| [06:27] | or suffocating me with a pillow. | 要么就一枕头闷死我 | 
| [06:30] | And the tiny upturn here is just an added bonus. | 小鼻垫只是个额外奖励 | 
| [06:34] | Okay, well, I think– | 好吧 我觉得 | 
| [06:36] | I want to pick up here next week. | 我们下周再继续谈这个 | 
| [06:38] | – We have a lot to mine. – Oh, oh, I, uh– | -还有很多需要交流 -这个啊 | 
| [06:41] | I actually can’t make our usual time next week. | 下周的老时间我没空 | 
| [06:43] | I, um, I have a consult about a chin augmentation. | 我约了一个关于隆颏术的咨询 | 
| [06:47] | – Anthony – Lauren just wants me to talk to someone about it. | -安东尼 -劳伦想让我找人谈谈 | 
| [06:51] | Okay? I probably won’t do it, | 就这样 我多半不会去做 | 
| [06:53] | but it’s good to get the information. | 但是了解一下总是好的 | 
| [07:05] | – All right. – Yep. | -那就这样 -嗯 | 
| [07:06] | – Well, have a good weekend. – You too. | -周末愉快 -你也是 | 
| [07:08] | Be safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [07:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:15] | Make sure to get Anthony in next week. | 下周一定要把安东尼排进来 | 
| [07:17] | Any day, any hour. | 任何时间都行 | 
| [07:19] | I’ll make time. | 我会腾出时间 | 
| [07:30] | 来自杰克 渴了吗 | |
| [09:47] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:52] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [09:57] | I’ll take that. | 这我也接受 | 
| [10:05] | You know what word I hate? | 你知道我恨哪个词吗 | 
| [10:06] | Pamphlet. | “活页传单” | 
| [10:09] | No, it really is sickening, | 真的很恶心 | 
| [10:11] | if you really think about it. | 如果你仔细想想 | 
| [10:12] | And I don’t know what’s worse, | 我不知道哪部分更糟 | 
| [10:13] | the “pamph” or the “phlet.” | “活页”还是”传单” | 
| [10:21] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [10:23] | I’m going back to work. | 回去工作 | 
| [10:25] | You just got here. | 你才刚过来 | 
| [10:53] | Sorry about the pictures. | 关于那些照片我很抱歉 | 
| [10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:57] | And your cancer. | 还有你的癌症 | 
| [11:00] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 | 
| [11:01] | Yeah. It’s not great. | 是啊 不是什么好事 | 
| [11:05] | – What’s it like? – Cancer? | -那是什么样的感受 -得癌症 | 
| [11:08] | Knowing you’re gonna die? | 知道自己是将死之人 | 
| [11:09] | We’re all gonna die, | 我们都是将死之人 | 
| [11:10] | but I’m just doing it quicker. | 无非是我先走一步罢了 | 
| [11:14] | Well, at least you’ll go out in your prime. | 至少你是在人生最灿烂之时凋谢 | 
| [11:17] | Yeah, leaving on a real high note. | 是啊 在最辉煌时离去 | 
| [11:22] | I’d like to go out on a high note. | 我想在辉煌之时离去 | 
| [11:24] | Maybe I’ll off myself with you in solidarity. | 也许我会自杀陪你一起死 | 
| [11:29] | Wow. That’s sweet. | 你真好 | 
| [11:36] | So six months, huh? | 六个月 | 
| [11:38] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 | 
| [11:41] | Uh, I got a couple ideas. | 我有几个想法 | 
| [11:44] | Bucket list? | 遗愿清单 | 
| [11:45] | When my life flashes before my eyes, | 当我的一生在眼前走马灯般闪现时 | 
| [11:47] | I want to have done enough cool shit to give myself a show. | 我希望看到自己做过足够多的自豪之事 | 
| [11:57] | Oh, look at that. | 看那个 | 
| [11:58] | It’s like a toboggan full of kimchi. | 像装满泡菜的雪橇 | 
| [12:02] | Lot of Koreans in here, huh? | 这里有很多韩国人 | 
| [12:04] | Yeah. That means it’s authentic. | 没错 说明这里的菜很正宗 | 
| [12:06] | Korean to white ratio is very promising. | 韩国人和白人的比例证明了这点 | 
| [12:10] | Yeah, just saying, | 只是说说 | 
| [12:12] | lot of Koreans. | 好多韩国人 | 
| [12:14] | There’s no need for that. | 你没必要这么说 | 
| [12:16] | – For what? – Whatever that was. | -说什么 -不管你刚才什么意思 | 
| [12:18] | Racism? Is that what you’re saying? | 你是说种族歧视吗 | 
| [12:21] | Because it’s actually more racist to think that’s racist. | 因为认为这是种族歧视其实更甚 | 
| [12:23] | Oh. How do you figure? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [12:26] | It’s like how Americans think it’s insulting | 就跟美国人觉得叫墨西哥人 | 
| [12:28] | to call Mexicans “Mexican.” | “墨西哥人”是侮辱一样 | 
| [12:29] | As if it’s an insult to actually be from Mexico. | 好像来自墨西哥是一种耻辱 | 
| [12:32] | It’s just their ingrained sense of superiority | 这只是他们根深蒂固的优越感 | 
| [12:34] | shabbily masked behind political correctness | 只是这种优越感披着凸显我们 | 
| [12:36] | that really highlights our latent racist views. | 潜在种族歧视的政治正确的外衣 | 
| [12:42] | Maybe it was just your tone of voice. | 也许只是你腔调的问题 | 
| [12:44] | Yeah, we should get some drinks. | 我们该点些喝的 | 
| [12:46] | Hey, can I get a whiskey? Neat. | 给我一杯威士忌 净饮 | 
| [12:49] | Double, please. | 双份 麻烦了 | 
| [12:51] | And for you, Miss? | 你呢 小姐 | 
| [12:52] | A Negroni. | 一杯内格罗尼 | 
| [12:54] | Instructions. | 配方 | 
| [12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:59] | Always get it wrong. | 他们总是配不对 | 
| [13:00] | Isn’t it just gin, Campari, and vermouth? | 不就是杜松子酒 金巴利和苦艾酒混在一起吗 | 
| [13:03] | And an orange twist. | 还有橙子皮 | 
| [13:05] | Doesn’t seem that complicated. | 好像不是很复杂 | 
| [13:06] | Even the most capable-seeming people can be useless. | 有些人就是中看不中用 | 
| [13:09] | Take my coworkers, | 就拿我的同事来说 | 
| [13:11] | just riding Jordan’s coattails. | 跟在乔丹屁股后面 | 
| [13:14] | They act like I’m some dumb assistant, | 搞得我像是个傻逼助理一样 | 
| [13:15] | but I went to Michigan. | 姐可是密西根大学毕业的 | 
| [13:16] | And oh, my God, Sarah– | 还有莎拉 天呐 | 
| [13:18] | She made me plan the entire engagement party. | 她让我负责她的整个订婚宴 | 
| [13:20] | Like that’s a part of my job description. Totally sexist. | 就像是我的分内之事一样 完全是性别歧视 | 
| [13:23] | If I was a man, she never would have asked me. | 如果我是个男的 她肯定不会叫我负责 | 
| [13:25] | Did I say double? I’m gonna go check. | 我说的双份吗 我去看一下 | 
| [13:27] | You should come with me. | 你应该和我一起去 | 
| [13:29] | To the engagement party. | 去订婚宴 | 
| [13:31] | What better way to show Jordan and Sarah | 这样向乔丹和莎拉 | 
| [13:33] | how happy we are together? | 秀恩爱多棒啊 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:42] | But first, kimchi. | 不过先把泡菜吃了 | 
| [13:51] | Do you do this often? | 你经常这么做吗 | 
| [13:52] | Invite women that you barely know onto hotel roofs? | 邀请你都不了解的女人到酒店屋顶 | 
| [13:55] | Would you believe me if I told you you were the first? | 如果我说你是第一个你会信吗 | 
| [13:59] | Nope. | 不会 | 
| [14:00] | And hey, I do know you. | 不过我了解你 | 
| [14:04] | – Oh, you do? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然了 | 
| [14:06] | Mm. Okay. What do you– what do you know? | 好 那你知道我什么 | 
| [14:08] | I know this isn’t your thing. | 我知道你并不喜欢这么做 | 
| [14:11] | No. | 是的 | 
| [14:13] | But you’re good at it. | 但是你做得很好 | 
| [14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:17] | And you were laughing downstairs | 之前你在房间里笑 | 
| [14:19] | because you were happy | 是因为你很开心 | 
| [14:21] | and you haven’t had a lot of those moments lately. | 而你最近都没怎么开心过 | 
| [14:25] | No, I haven’t. | 对 是没有 | 
| [14:31] | All right. So I’m gonna ask you a quick question. | 好吧 让我问你个小问题 | 
| [14:34] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [14:36] | Can you name the happiest minute | 你能不能说出你人生中 | 
| [14:40] | of your life? | 最开心的一刻 | 
| [14:43] | Um, I don’t know. My wedding day. | 我也不知道 我结婚那天 | 
| [14:45] | No. Too obvious. | 不算 太没创意了 | 
| [14:46] | Too obvious. Okay. | 太没创意 好吧 | 
| [14:55] | When Laura was a baby, | 在劳拉还是小宝宝的时候 | 
| [14:58] | she cried all the time, | 她总是大哭不止 | 
| [15:00] | and we were living in this shithole apartment in Encino and — | 当时我们住在恩西诺市的一间破公寓里 | 
| [15:03] | and it was — it was the kind of cry | 她的那种哭声 | 
| [15:07] | where you didn’t think | 让你觉得 | 
| [15:08] | there was any possible way she could be okay, | 她根本不可能会好起来 | 
| [15:12] | or that anything would ever be okay | 一切都不会好起来 | 
| [15:17] | ever again. | 永远也不会 | 
| [15:18] | And one morning, Drew took her out | 某天早上 德鲁带她出门 | 
| [15:22] | just to give me a break and… | 好让我喘口气 | 
| [15:28] | before I knew it, I — | 没等我反应过来 我 | 
| [15:31] | I don’t even know. | 我根本不知道 | 
| [15:32] | I don’t think I knew what I was doing. | 我都不知道自己当时在做什么 | 
| [15:33] | I had packed a bag | 我打好了包 | 
| [15:35] | and I got in the car | 坐进了车 | 
| [15:37] | and I just started driving north. | 然后我开始一路向北开 | 
| [15:40] | Did you know where you were going? | 你当时知道你要去哪吗 | 
| [15:44] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [15:46] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [15:47] | But when I got past Santa Barbara, | 但当我经过圣巴巴拉市时 | 
| [15:51] | I saw this sign. | 我看到这么个标牌 | 
| [15:53] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [15:54] | Was it for Anderson’s Pea Soup? | 不会是安德森豌豆浓汤的广告吧 | 
| [15:57] | Holy shit. | 我的天 | 
| [15:58] | Was it? | 是吗 | 
| [16:02] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -真的吗 | 
| [16:03] | Yeah, it was. It was relentless. | 是的 那广告简直没完没了 | 
| [16:06] | It was like Anderson’s Pea Soup, 54 miles. | 安德森豌豆浓汤 前方87公里 | 
| [16:09] | 32 miles. 14 miles. | 前方51公里 前方22公里 | 
| [16:12] | – And you stopped? – Of course. I mean– | -你停下来了吗 -当然 | 
| [16:15] | I told myself that everything would be okay | 我告诉自己 如果我成功抵达豌豆汤餐厅 | 
| [16:18] | if I could just make it to the soup. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [16:21] | How was it? | 味道怎么样 | 
| [16:23] | – It was terrible. – No. | -难喝死了 -不会吧 | 
| [16:25] | It was just covered in toppings– | 太多配料 | 
| [16:26] | bacon, cheddar, sour cream, it was– | 培根 车打奶酪 酸奶油 | 
| [16:28] | – Oh, fuck. Like a baked potato? – Exactly. | -靠 就像烤土豆吗 -没错 | 
| [16:31] | It’s like they spend 50 miles | 他们为这个破汤 | 
| [16:32] | advertising this one fucking thing | 打了80公里的广告 | 
| [16:34] | and then you get there | 等你到了那儿之后 | 
| [16:36] | and it’s like they’re doing everything they can | 他们却似乎想方设法 | 
| [16:38] | to try to cover it up. | 砸自己招牌 | 
| [16:44] | Nothing’s ever as good as you think it’s gonna be. | 任何事物都不会达到你的期望值 | 
| [16:49] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [16:52] | I ate the soup | 我喝了汤 | 
| [16:55] | and then I turned the car around, drove home. | 调头开车回家 | 
| [16:59] | Walked in the front door. | 走进前门 | 
| [17:02] | And Drew had Laura in the high chair | 德鲁把劳拉放在了婴儿餐椅里 | 
| [17:04] | and she was still crying. | 她仍然在哭 | 
| [17:06] | And I just knew that everything was gonna be okay. | 我意识到一切都会好起来的 | 
| [17:12] | That was my best minute. | 那是我最美妙的一刻 | 
| [17:17] | Never told anyone that before. | 从没跟任何人讲过这事 | 
| [17:20] | Not even Drew. | 连德鲁都没讲过 | 
| [17:50] | I want to see you again. | 我还想再见到你 | 
| [17:53] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [17:55] | Tomorrow? | 明天 | 
| [17:57] | Can’t tomorrow. | 明天不行 | 
| [18:00] | Aw. Why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [18:01] | Because I’m going out with your friend Harry. | 因为我要和你朋友哈利约会 | 
| [18:09] | You’re the next one up. | 你是下一个 | 
| [18:12] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:14] | Jennifer put you two together, right? | 珍妮弗撮合的你俩 是吗 | 
| [18:17] | – Yeah. – She’s always trying. | -对 -她总想给他牵线 | 
| [18:18] | I guess I respect her perseverance. | 我挺欣赏她的坚持不懈 | 
| [18:21] | Come on. He’s cute. | 拜托 他很可爱 | 
| [18:23] | Not when he drunk texts. | 他醉酒后发的短信一点都不可爱 | 
| [18:25] | Come over afterwards. | 结束后过来吧 | 
| [18:26] | We can laugh about it. | 我们可以把你俩的约会当笑料 | 
| [18:33] | We’ll see. | 看情况吧 | 
| [18:39] | I think we should have sex with Spencer. | 我觉得我们应该和斯宾塞滚床单 | 
| [18:45] | Oh, are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [18:47] | I mean, the kid’s dying. | 他都快死了 | 
| [18:49] | It’s the least we could do. | 这是我们力所能及的事 | 
| [18:52] | I can think of less. | 我能想到难度低一点的 | 
| [18:53] | You ever had a threesome? | 你3P过吗 | 
| [18:55] | – No. – Me neither. | -没有 -我也没有 | 
| [18:57] | It’d be the perfect opportunity. | 这会是个绝佳的机会 | 
| [18:58] | Two girls who want to have a threesome | 两个想要3P的女孩 | 
| [19:00] | don’t lack for opportunity. | 机会多着去了 | 
| [19:01] | Not with someone who’s dying. | 可和一个将死之人就难得了 | 
| [19:03] | That’s a selling point how? | 这有什么好的 | 
| [19:05] | You don’t think it would be fun? | 你不觉得这会非常有趣吗 | 
| [19:09] | One night, we do whatever we want with him, | 我们和他随性所欲一晚 | 
| [19:11] | and that’s it. | 不会有下次 | 
| [19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:16] | – Yeah? – Sure. Why not? | -真的吗 -当然 干嘛不呢 | 
| [19:27] | Guess where I was. | 猜猜我刚去哪儿了 | 
| [19:29] | Jack? | 和杰克约会 | 
| [19:33] | How was it? | 怎么样 | 
| [19:36] | It was so fun. | 太赞了 | 
| [19:37] | Oh, Mom. | 好感动 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah. | 真的 | 
| [19:43] | Who wants pizza? | 谁想吃披萨 | 
| [19:44] | We should get pizza, right? | 我们该来点披萨 对吗 | 
| [19:46] | Like, a few pizzas. | 几片披萨 | 
| [19:47] | I’m–I’m gonna get a pizza. | 我 我准备来片披萨 | 
| [19:48] | Do you want pizza? | 你们想吃披萨吗 | 
| [19:59] | We have an idea. | 我们有个想法 | 
| [20:00] | What kind of idea? | 什么样的想法 | 
| [20:10] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [20:12] | What–what do we think? | 这身 这身怎么样 | 
| [20:13] | Too short for a room full of pediatricians? | 对于一屋子儿科医生来说是不是太短了点 | 
| [20:16] | No. | 不会 | 
| [20:17] | They’re used to two-year-olds running around the waiting room, | 他们早就习惯了两岁小孩不穿裤子 | 
| [20:19] | Porky-Pigging it. | 在候诊室里乱跑了 | 
| [20:23] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:23] | Emojis. | 表情 | 
| [20:24] | Two beers, a frog, and a-a crying cat. | 两瓶啤酒 一只青蛙 还有一只哭泣的小猫 | 
| [20:28] | Harry? | 哈利发的吗 | 
| [20:31] | – What’s the matter? – I just–I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我只是 我不知道 | 
| [20:35] | – I should have said no. – Why didn’t you? | -我应该拒绝他的 -那你怎么没拒绝 | 
| [20:36] | Because I wanted to hang out with Jennifer. | 因为我想和珍妮弗做姐妹 | 
| [20:40] | And also… make Jack a little bit jealous. | 同时也想 让杰克嫉妒一下 | 
| [20:44] | Okay. | 懂了 | 
| [20:45] | But then he said that Harry has this drunk texting problem | 但他说哈利醉酒后会乱发短信 | 
| [20:48] | and I mean, what the fuck is crying cat? | 哭泣的小猫是什么鬼 | 
| [20:50] | What is that? Am I crying cat? | 那是什么意思 我是哭泣的小猫吗 | 
| [20:52] | I don’t want to be crying cat. | 我不想做哭泣的小猫 | 
| [20:54] | – You’re not crying cat. – Well, it’s a bad start. | -你不是哭泣的小猫 -这开头就很糟 | 
| [20:56] | So hang for a bit. See if it gets worse. | 那就再等等 看看会不会更糟 | 
| [20:59] | He won’t drunk text if you’re with him. | 如果你和他一起他就不会醉酒后乱发短信 | 
| [21:05] | You both look nice. | 你俩看上去都挺好的 | 
| [21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:09] | Oh, uh, Spencer, my mom and uncle. | 斯宾塞 这是我妈妈和舅舅 | 
| [21:11] | Mom and Uncle, Spencer. | 妈 舅舅 这是斯宾塞 | 
| [21:12] | – Hi, there. – Welcome. | -你好 -欢迎 | 
| [21:16] | You guys can go up. | 你们上楼去吧 | 
| [21:22] | More friends. | 交了更多的朋友 | 
| [21:23] | Oh, don’t get too attached. | 别陷太深 | 
| [21:25] | Cancer kid. | 他是得癌症的那个 | 
| [21:32] | Oh, shit. Uber’s here. | 该死 优步司机到了 | 
| [21:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [21:35] | – Out. – Out where? | -外面 -外面哪里 | 
| [21:37] | This is one of those times you’d rather not know. | 你不知道为好 | 
| [21:40] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [21:43] | Then I’ll stay. | 那我留下来 | 
| [21:44] | I mean, since Laura’s friend has cancer. | 因为劳拉的朋友有癌症 | 
| [21:49] | Val, he’ll have cancer whether you stay or not. | 小薇 不管你留不留下来他的癌症都不会消失 | 
| [21:52] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [22:04] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 | 
| [22:05] | Fallon. | 法兰 | 
| [22:07] | – You came. – Wouldn’t have missed it. | -你来了 -怎么能不来 | 
| [22:09] | – You look great. – Oh, you’re so sweet. | -你好美 -嘴巴真甜 | 
| [22:14] | For the happy couple. | 给两位新人的礼物 | 
| [22:16] | Went off registry for this one. | 这份礼物没有按注册页面上的指示买 | 
| [22:18] | That’s totally unnecessary. | 真没必要 | 
| [22:20] | The cow was more than enough. | 奶牛就够了 | 
| [22:22] | It was 100, but who’s counting? | 是100头 不过除了我还有谁在意呢 | 
| [22:24] | Sarah, you look lovely. | 莎拉 你看着真漂亮 | 
| [22:26] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢 艾利克斯 | 
| [22:27] | Can I get anyone a drink? | 你们要来点酒吗 | 
| [22:29] | Absolutely. I will do a bourbon. Neat. | 当然 给我来杯波本 净饮 | 
| [22:31] | And… Negroni, orange twist, | 还有一杯内格罗尼 加橙子皮 | 
| [22:34] | equal parts vermouth and Campari. | 等量苦艾酒和金巴利 | 
| [22:36] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [22:39] | Great. I’ll be right back with that. | 好的 我马上送来 | 
| [22:47] | So, uh, how does this work? | 一般要怎么做 | 
| [22:49] | Do I make an open bid | 是我公开招标 | 
| [22:51] | or, like, a proposal? | 还是自行投标 | 
| [22:53] | All right, well, if we could avoid transactional references, | 行 不过最好避免使用 | 
| [22:55] | – that’d be great. – Right. Sorry. | -交易行话 -好的 抱歉 | 
| [22:57] | Let’s just enjoy ourselves. | 我们自己乐在其中就行 | 
| [23:01] | We should, you know, set some ground rules first. | 我们应该先定一些基本规则 | 
| [23:04] | Right? Also, pass me that. | 对吧 把酒递给我 | 
| [23:05] | Oh, sure. | 给 | 
| [23:07] | – Condoms are a must. – Obviously. | -必须用套套 -当然 | 
| [23:09] | Okay, uh, what about kissing? | 接吻呢 | 
| [23:12] | I like kissing. | 我喜欢接吻 | 
| [23:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [23:20] | First-time jitters. That’s all. | 初体验的忐忑而已 | 
| [23:23] | We can slow down, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我们可以慢慢来 | 
| [23:24] | No, it’s– | 不 就是 | 
| [23:27] | let’s have fun with it. | 我们尽兴玩吧 | 
| [23:31] | Okay, then. | 好 来吧 | 
| [23:46] | 珍妮弗 你来吗 | |
| [24:21] | 哈利 你在哪里 | |
| [24:49] | It wasn’t just good, that show was great. | 何止是不错 那剧简直好看哭 | 
| [24:51] | Really? Great? | 真的吗 好看哭 | 
| [24:52] | It’s the “My So-Called Life” of your generation. | 相当于你们那个年代的《我的青春期》 | 
| [24:54] | Come on. “Welcome to the O.C., bitch”? | 真的 “欢迎来到橘子郡 贱人” | 
| [24:56] | Yeah, one of the best sentences ever uttered on television. | 电视剧史上最棒的台词之一 | 
| [24:59] | I guess I remember the music. | 我想我记得主题曲 | 
| [25:01] | Yeah, Death Cab. | 对 俏妞的死亡计程车唱的 | 
| [25:03] | “One guitar and a lot of complaining.” | “一把吉他和无数吐槽” | 
| [25:04] | Hey, that’s a quote. Summer. Summer! | 这是其中的台词 莎莫说的 莎莫 | 
| [25:06] | Tijuana episode! | 他们去提华纳那集 | 
| [25:07] | Yes. Oh, my God, you are good. | 对 老天 你真棒 | 
| [25:10] | – You are very good. – Hey, remember Caleb’s funeral? | -你太棒了 -记得凯勒卜的葬礼吗 | 
| [25:12] | That Imogen Heap song juxtaposed with, you know the dark– | 背景音乐同时放着伊莫金·希普和那谁的歌 | 
| [25:15] | I’m gonna hit the dessert table. | 我去吃点点心 | 
| [25:18] | Um, me too. | 我也去 | 
| [25:24] | Really? “The O.C.”? | 逗我呢 《橘子郡男孩》 | 
| [25:26] | I haven’t watched that trash since middle school. | 中学后我就没再看过那垃圾片了 | 
| [25:28] | You’re really making me work here. | 你真是在给我出难题啊 | 
| [25:29] | I’m making you work? I hated that show. | 我给你出难题 我讨厌那剧 | 
| [25:31] | You could have fooled me. | 骗谁呢 | 
| [25:32] | Tighten up, will you? | 认真点 好吗 | 
| [25:33] | Your performance is all over the place. | 你表现太差劲了 | 
| [25:36] | You–what? | 你 什么 | 
| [25:37] | Your little act for Sarah. | 你给莎拉做的戏 | 
| [25:39] | No, it’s not an act. | 不 那不是做戏 | 
| [25:40] | – I’m not doing an act. – It’s fine. It’s fine. | -我没有在做戏 -没什么 没什么 | 
| [25:41] | I’m doing the same thing with Jordan. | 我跟乔丹也在做戏 | 
| [25:42] | Well, trying, but it’s impossible | 至少是在努力 但你不断变来变去 | 
| [25:44] | with you going all Jekyll and Hyde. | 让我根本没法演下去 | 
| [25:45] | Just even out. Find a rhythm. | 分配平均点 找到节奏 | 
| [25:46] | You can’t only be into me when Sarah’s watching. | 你不能只在莎拉看着你的时候才装作喜欢我 | 
| [25:49] | You’re noting me? Wait, what? | 你在观察我 慢着 什么 | 
| [25:50] | What? You and Jordan? | 什么 你和乔丹 | 
| [25:52] | Yes, we’ve been emotionally involved for months. | 是的 我们的感情已经持续好几个月了 | 
| [25:55] | You’re using me? | 你在利用我 | 
| [25:56] | Dude, we are using each other. | 哥们儿 我们在互相利用 | 
| [25:58] | Did you really not get that? | 你不会不知道吧 | 
| [25:59] | We had sex in my office. | 我们在我办公室里打了炮 | 
| [26:02] | And? | 所以呢 | 
| [26:03] | Oh, my God. You’re hilarious. | 天啊 你太搞笑了 | 
| [26:06] | Fallon. | 法兰 | 
| [26:07] | May I speak with you for a moment, please? | 我能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [26:10] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [26:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 | 
| [26:24] | What would you like to do next? | 你接下来打算做什么 | 
| [26:25] | Would you like to, perhaps, make a toast, | 发表祝酒词 | 
| [26:27] | or join us on our honeymoon? | 还是跟着我们度蜜月 | 
| [26:30] | I asked you to stop. | 我叫你停下 | 
| [26:32] | I asked you. Stay away from me. | 我叫你别来烦我 | 
| [26:34] | It isn’t fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [26:36] | I moved forward. I moved past you, | 我向前看了 把你抛在脑后 | 
| [26:38] | and now everywhere I look, all I see is– | 而现在不管我看向哪儿 我只能看到 | 
| [27:04] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [28:17] | Yes? | 什么事 | 
| [28:18] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:20] | I-I have the wrong room. | 我来错房间了 | 
| [28:21] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |