| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on Casual… | |
| [00:03] | Who’s the worst person I look like? | 我长得最像的丑女是谁 | 
| [00:05] | How about an upside-down Mop? | 倒挂的拖把怎么样 | 
| [00:07] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [00:08] | Thought you were happy Mom left. | 我以为你挺开心老妈走了 | 
| [00:10] | Maybe I’m not supposed to be happy. | 也许我不值得开心 | 
| [00:12] | A sexually active woman is a powerful force. | 一个性活跃的女人是一股强大的力量 | 
| [00:14] | She exudes the scent. | 她散发气味 | 
| [00:17] | What if I don’t have a scent? | 万一我没有气味呢 | 
| [00:18] | You just need to meet another wolf to bring it out. | 你只是需要遇见另一头狼带出你的气味 | 
| [00:21] | – Have you talked to Emile? – No. | -你和Emile谈过了吗 -没 | 
| [00:24] | (Mia) You don’t know what he did? | 你不知道他做了什么 | 
| [00:26] | (Laura) I just want him to notice me. | 我只是希望他能注意到我 | 
| [00:28] | This may sound crazy. | 可能听着会有点疯狂 | 
| [00:31] | Do you want to go out sometime? | 你想找个时间和我出去吗 | 
| [00:33] | – So the guy with the tats… – Jake. | -那纹身男是谁 -Jake | 
| [00:36] | Jake. | |
| [00:37] | Yeah, my boyfriend. | 我男友 | 
| [00:38] | You read my profile, right? | 你看了我的资料 对吗 | 
| [00:40] | – It said I was open. – Oh, man. | -有提到我很开放 -天呐 | 
| [00:48] | (Alex) Okay, pick ’em out. | 选吧 | 
| [00:49] | Okay, her, her, and her. | 好的 她 她 还有她 | 
| [00:55] | Well, she’s got cat glasses, | 她戴着猫眼眼镜 | 
| [00:56] | so right off the bat she’s a kill. | 所以立即排除 | 
| [00:57] | Glasses can come off. | 眼镜可以摘下啊 | 
| [00:59] | No, but cat glasses are a type. | 不行 猫眼眼镜是一种类型 | 
| [01:00] | She probably rides a bike with a little basket. | 她多半骑着一辆带篮子的自行车 | 
| [01:03] | Ugh, just get a car. | 买辆车吧 | 
| [01:05] | Then what would she brag about? | 那她就没有可吹嘘的东西了 | 
| [01:06] | [laughs] | |
| [01:08] | Now, this girl I think I’d probably marry. | 这个女的我觉得我也许会娶回家 | 
| [01:10] | Yeah, but that tramp stamp. | 但是那个股沟上的纹身 | 
| [01:12] | I mean, you could never have sex from behind again. | 你就再也没法做后入式了 | 
| [01:14] | – Yeah, yeah, you’re right. – Yeah. | -你说得对 -嗯 | 
| [01:16] | Probably has Urban Outfitters tapestries | 家里估计铺满了 | 
| [01:18] | just covering every square inch of her house. | Urban Outfitters的壁毯 | 
| [01:22] | Oh, white people. | 白人啊 | 
| [01:23] | You’d think they invented yoga. | 人们会以为是他们发明的瑜伽 | 
| [01:25] | [both chuckle] | |
| [01:26] | [incoming text alert] | |
| [01:31] | – What? – No, it’s just–it’s Jake. | -什么 -没什么 是Jake | 
| [01:35] | Just so I’m clear, | 我想弄清一点 | 
| [01:37] | he’s your boyfriend, | 他是你男友 | 
| [01:38] | and we’re what? | 那我们算什么 | 
| [01:40] | Dating? | 约会吗 | 
| [01:42] | If we’re doing labels, yeah. | 如果你硬要贴标签的话 算是吧 | 
| [01:47] | And you can both sleep with whoever you want. | 你们俩可以想和谁睡就和谁睡 | 
| [01:49] | – No questions asked? – We’re fluid. | -互相之间不过问吗 -我们是不固定的 | 
| [01:51] | If something’s missing, we just go out and get it. | 如果缺了什么 我们就出去找 | 
| [01:53] | Sometimes together. | 有时会一起 | 
| [01:57] | – Just you and him and whoever? – Interested? | -就你和他加上一个路人甲 -你感兴趣吗 | 
| [02:02] | I prefer disappointing one person at a time. | 我更喜欢一次让一个人失望 | 
| [02:04] | Aw, you didn’t disappoint me. | 你没有让我失望啊 | 
| [02:08] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [02:10] | – Hi. Um… | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [02:11] | I thought we were gonna meet there. | 我以为我们会在那边见面 | 
| [02:13] | – Oh, right. – Yeah. | -对哦 -是啊 | 
| [02:15] | – Shit, I’m sorry. – Hmm. | 该死 我错了 | 
| [02:18] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | -嘿 哥们 -嘿 | 
| [02:19] | – How you doing? – Great. | -怎么样 -很好 | 
| [02:20] | – Great. – Yeah, really great. | -很好 -嗯 非常好 | 
| [02:23] | – Sorry to interrupt. – No, it’s–it’s fine. | -抱歉打搅你们 -没事 | 
| [02:25] | – My bad. – Naw, that’s not a problem. | -我的错 -没什么的 | 
| [02:28] | So should we do this? | 那我们要走吗 | 
| [02:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… | 好的 | 
| [02:34] | I guess I’ll talk to you later. | 那我们回来聊 | 
| [02:35] | – Yeah, cool. – Okay. | -行 -好 | 
| [02:37] | Later, man. | 再见 | 
| [02:39] | [quirky music] | |
| [02:42] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [02:59] | [school bell rings] | |
| [03:08] | (Becca) What up, slut? | 好啊 贱婢 | 
| [03:10] | Yo, yo. | 好啊 | 
| [03:11] | Still shower nozzling? | 还在用淋浴头自慰吗 | 
| [03:14] | We’re in a drought. | 我们处于性干涸期 | 
| [03:16] | Well, you can end your dry spell tomorrow night. | 你明晚就能结束无性生活了 | 
| [03:18] | What’s tomorrow? | 明天有什么 | 
| [03:20] | My cousin is an intern at Golden Voice, | 我堂妹在Golden Voice实习 | 
| [03:21] | and she got us invited to a party in the Hills. | 我们被邀请参加一个在比弗利山庄的派对 | 
| [03:24] | No beer pong. No basic bitches. | 没有喝酒游戏 没有烂俗婊 | 
| [03:26] | There’s gonna be a DJ and everything. | 到时会有DJ等等 | 
| [03:27] | Like at your bat mitzvah? | 像你的成人仪式吗 | 
| [03:28] | [chuckles] | |
| [03:30] | Will you talk to me? | 你能和我说话吗 | 
| [03:31] | Leave her alone, you fucking troll. | 离她远点 混蛋 | 
| [03:32] | It’s fine. It’s– | 没事 | 
| [03:38] | – I think I know what happened. – You do? | -我想我知道是什么情况了 -是吗 | 
| [03:40] | If your laptop was open, | 如果你的笔记本电脑是开着的 | 
| [03:42] | somebody could have hacked it and turned on the camera. | 有人可以黑进去把摄像头打开 | 
| [03:45] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, that makes sense. | 是哦 这就说得通了 | 
| [03:47] | (Emile) Probably the NSA. | 可能是美国国家安全局 | 
| [03:48] | – Those fuckers. – Uh-huh. | 那群杂种 | 
| [03:51] | How are you not freaking out about this? | 你怎么能如此淡定 | 
| [03:53] | We’re, like, on the Internet. | 我们的视频在网上传播 | 
| [03:55] | Who isn’t? | 大家不都是吗 | 
| [04:01] | Hey, you. | 好啊 | 
| [04:02] | Laura. | |
| [04:04] | Where’s that essay you owe me? | 你拖欠的论文呢 | 
| [04:06] | Oh, right. | 对哦 | 
| [04:07] | Um, working on it. | 还在写 | 
| [04:10] | Hey, I was thinking of checking out the new show | 我打算待会儿去看 | 
| [04:12] | at the Annenberg later. | 在Annenberg的新节目 | 
| [04:13] | Any interest? | 有兴趣吗 | 
| [04:15] | I’m interested in reading your essay. | 我更想看你的论文 | 
| [04:17] | [school bell rings] | |
| [04:21] | Go on. You’re gonna be late for class. | 还不走 你要迟到了 | 
| [04:31] | I thought you had a date tonight. | 你今晚不是有约吗 | 
| [04:32] | No, that was a daytime thing. | 没 那是白天 | 
| [04:34] | She’s with her boyfriend tonight. | 她今晚和她男友在一起 | 
| [04:37] | It’s fine. He knows about me. | 别担心 他知道我 | 
| [04:38] | – Alex, no. – No? | -Alex 别 -别什么 | 
| [04:40] | – You’re not doing this. – Well, I am. | -你不能继续下去 -我就要 | 
| [04:43] | This woman is unavailable, physically and emotionally. | 她的身体和情感都已经被占据了 | 
| [04:47] | But I like her. | 但我喜欢她 | 
| [04:48] | Okay, well, find an appropriate woman | 好吧 在你陷入麻烦前 | 
| [04:50] | to date before you get yourself into trouble. | 找个合适的女人约会吧 | 
| [04:53] | That’s gonna happen regardless. | 无论怎样我都会陷入麻烦的 | 
| [04:55] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [04:57] | Have fun! | 玩得愉快 | 
| [04:59] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. Thank you. -干杯 =干杯 谢谢 | 
| [05:01] | – Chee–ah, there you go. – Yeah. | -干 好吧 -嗯 | 
| [05:03] | Mm. | |
| [05:06] | So… | 所以 | 
| [05:08] | is this a date? | 这算是约会吗 | 
| [05:10] | I hope so. | 我希望是 | 
| [05:12] | Good, ’cause it feels like a date, | 很好 因为感觉像是个约会 | 
| [05:14] | but I haven’t been on that many, so– | 可我没有太多经验 所以 | 
| [05:17] | [both chuckle] | |
| [05:19] | Do you do the online thing? | 你有在线约会过吗 | 
| [05:20] | Little bit. | 一点点 | 
| [05:22] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 | 
| [05:24] | Well, it’s pretty disappointing, huh? | 挺令人失望的 是吧 | 
| [05:27] | Last one I went on, | 最近的一次 | 
| [05:29] | I met a girl, and she kept asking me to high-five her. | 我见的这个女生 她一直叫我和她击掌 | 
| [05:34] | Oh. | |
| [05:36] | Yeah, drinks would come, high five. | 酒上的 击掌 | 
| [05:39] | Dinner would come, high five. | 晚餐上了 击掌 | 
| [05:42] | [laughs] | |
| [05:43] | Dessert… | 点心 | 
| [05:45] | – High five. | – High five. -击掌 -击掌 | 
| [05:46] | – Yeah. – Wow. | |
| [05:48] | I mean, yeah, how can I ever go back? | 我怎么还敢再试 | 
| [05:51] | You’ll go back. | 你会的 | 
| [05:53] | Yeah, I’ll probably go back. | 嗯 也许吧 | 
| [05:54] | [both chuckle] | |
| [05:56] | It’s addicting. | 挺让人上瘾的 | 
| [05:57] | The pictures and quippy messages. | 图片和俏皮的信息 | 
| [06:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [06:01] | I have Laura answer mine. | 我都是让Laura帮我回复的 | 
| [06:03] | – [laughs] Really? – Yes. She’s very good. | -是吗 -是的 她很擅长 | 
| [06:06] | How is she handling everything, by the way? | 她应付得怎么样 | 
| [06:08] | She’s good. Yeah. | 还不错 | 
| [06:11] | Transition’s hard, but she’s a trouper. | 过渡期不易 不过她很老练 | 
| [06:14] | I just can’t imagine being exposed like that. | 只是我无法想象那样子被暴露 | 
| [06:19] | I don’t think I could handle it, especially at her age. | 我想我是应付不来的 尤其是在她这个年龄 | 
| [06:22] | Exposed? | 暴露 | 
| [06:27] | It was a GIF. All you could see was side boob. | 就是个动图而已 你只能看到一侧的乳房 | 
| [06:29] | I mean, there’s worse things on American Apparel billboards. | AA美国服饰广告牌上比这更暴露的多着去了 | 
| [06:31] | Laura, you had intercourse on camera. | Laura 你在镜头下性交 | 
| [06:34] | Intercourse. That’s adorable. | 性交 用词真逗 | 
| [06:36] | Why wouldn’t you come talk to me about this? | 你怎么不来找我谈 | 
| [06:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [06:39] | Oh, God, he needs to be suspended–imprisoned. | 天啊 他需要被停学 被监禁 | 
| [06:42] | Nobody is going to jail. Will you please drop it? | 没人要去坐牢 能别管了吗 | 
| [06:44] | I’m not gonna drop it. I’m your mother. | 我不会坐视不管的 我是你妈 | 
| [06:46] | I said drop it, okay? | 我让你别管了 好吗 | 
| [06:48] | Just let me handle it. | 让我来处理 | 
| [07:08] | [sighs] | |
| [07:13] | [computer chiming] | 在工作? 没 打飞机? 也许 挑逗 想过来吗? 不能 因为Jake? 晚餐? 今晚 我有个主意 | 
| [07:55] | He committed a crime. | 他犯了罪 | 
| [07:57] | Yeah, well, we checked his laptop and his phone. | 我们检查了他的电脑和手机 | 
| [07:59] | – And we didn’t find anything. – So? | -什么都没发现 -所以呢 | 
| [08:01] | He probably covered his tracks, you know. | 可能他掩盖了他的作案痕迹 | 
| [08:03] | He’s a teenager. | 他是青少年 | 
| [08:04] | They’re smart with computers. | 青少年很擅长捣鼓电脑 | 
| [08:05] | They know how to do that. | 他们知道怎么删除记录 | 
| [08:07] | Emile? | |
| [08:09] | Look, if you’d like a forensic analysis, | 如果你想要的法医鉴定 | 
| [08:11] | I’d be happy to put you in touch with the police. | 我很乐意为你联系警察 | 
| [08:13] | I know how to call the police. | 我知道怎么联系警察 | 
| [08:14] | Ms. Meyers, if we suspended every kid | Meyers女士 如果我们把所有被指控 | 
| [08:16] | accused of sending naked pictures or videos, | 发送裸照或裸露视频的学生都停学的话 | 
| [08:18] | we’d have no students. | 我们就没有学生了 | 
| [08:20] | Short of direct evidence or a confession, | 除非有直接证据或坦白认罪 | 
| [08:22] | there’s not much I can do. | 我也无能为力 | 
| [08:27] | There’s not much you can do. | 你无能为力 | 
| [08:29] | It was The Aviator. | 是《飞行家》 | 
| [08:31] | Uh, no, he looked good in The Aviator. | 不是 他在《飞行家》里挺好看的 | 
| [08:33] | No, he started to puff in The Aviator. | 他在《飞行家》里已经发胖了 | 
| [08:35] | It was Blood Diamond, trust me. | 相信我是《血钻》 | 
| [08:37] | Okay, Laura, can you back me up? | Laura 帮帮我 | 
| [08:39] | (Mia) When do you think Leonardo DiCaprio | 你觉得莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥是在什么时候 | 
| [08:40] | went full Jack Nicholson? | 彻底变成杰克·尼克尔森的 | 
| [08:44] | The Departed. | 《无间道风云》 | 
| [08:48] | – I tried talking to them– – What are you doing here? | -我找他们谈话了 -你来这做什么 | 
| [08:50] | I-I’m parenting. | 做父母该做的 | 
| [08:51] | Hey, you know, can we do something tonight? | 今晚我们能干点什么吗 | 
| [08:54] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两人 | 
| [08:55] | Something fun, maybe go to a movie or something. | 好玩的 比如去看电影什么的 | 
| [08:58] | I’ve got plans. | 我已经有计划了 | 
| [09:00] | O…kay. | 好 吧 | 
| [09:05] | What time is that party? | 派对什么时候开始 | 
| [09:08] | [razor buzzing] | |
| [09:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:16] | Emile made a sex tape of Laura and sent it around the school. | Emile拍了一个和Laura的性爱录像 还在学校里传播 | 
| [09:20] | – How bad? – I don’t know. | -有多严重 -不知道 | 
| [09:23] | It’s a jif or something. | 是个働图之类的 | 
| [09:24] | GIF. | 叫动图 | 
| [09:26] | – What? – GIF. | -什么 -动图 | 
| [09:27] | Hard G. Graphics Interchange Format. | 开元音音节前的G 图形交换格式 | 
| [09:29] | You think I give a shit about phonetics? | 你觉得我还在乎发音吗 | 
| [09:30] | – Okay, I’m sorry. – Listen. | -好吧 我错了 -听着 | 
| [09:32] | The school’s not gonna do anything unless he admits it. | 除非他承认否则学校什么都不会做 | 
| [09:36] | Well, a bat is longer and easier to swing, | 球棒更长更好挥动 | 
| [09:38] | but I think we should go with a hammer, | 不过我觉得用榔头更好 | 
| [09:39] | ’cause it’s nearly impossible to block. | 因为很难阻挡 | 
| [09:42] | I’ll start the car. | 我去发动车 | 
| [09:43] | – Oh, now? – Yeah. | 现在吗 | 
| [09:46] | Oh, um… I have a thing. | -是的 -我有事 | 
| [09:49] | – What thing? – With Emmy. | -什么事 -Emmy | 
| [09:51] | – Who’s Emmy? – You know. | -谁是Emmy -你知道的 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, the girl with the boyfriend. | 那个有男友的女生 | 
| [09:54] | Um, that– it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 | 
| [09:56] | It’s not complicated. | 一点都不复杂 | 
| [09:58] | You’re her mistress. | 你是她情人 | 
| [10:01] | We don’t really do labels. | 我们一般不贴标签的 | 
| [10:04] | [loud rock music] | |
| [10:07] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [10:09] | Hey. | |
| [10:11] | Hey! | |
| [10:12] | You. | 你 | 
| [10:14] | [music stops] | |
| [10:16] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆 | 
| [10:17] | I swear, I had nothing to do with it. | 我发誓 不是我干的 | 
| [10:18] | Tell that to the police, Emile. | 那你去跟警察说啊 | 
| [10:20] | Honest to God, Ms. Meyers, | 苍天作证 Meyers女士 | 
| [10:21] | I would never do something like that. | 我绝不会做这样的事的 | 
| [10:23] | I respect women. | 我尊重女人 | 
| [10:25] | Don’t “Ms. Meyers” me, you little shit. | 别叫我Meyers女士 你个小杂种 | 
| [10:28] | One of you sent that video around, | 视频肯定是你们中的一人发出去的 | 
| [10:29] | and there were only two of you there. | 而当时就只有你们两人 | 
| [10:32] | – Where are your parents? – They’re not home. | -你父母在哪儿 -他们不在家 | 
| [10:35] | Well, I’m gonna wait. | 那我就等着 | 
| [10:36] | Talk into your microphone at me. | 用麦克风和我说话吗 | 
| [10:38] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 | 
| [10:39] | I had nothing to do with it. | 不是我干的 | 
| [10:41] | God, give me that thing right now. | 把麦克风给我 | 
| [10:42] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 | 
| [10:43] | [rock music resumes] | |
| [10:47] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你搞笑吗 | 
| [10:49] | What are you doing? Pathetic. | 你在干什么 可悲 | 
| [10:51] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 | 
| [10:59] | Okay, her. | 她怎么样 | 
| [11:00] | Mm, not our tempo. | 不是一路人 | 
| [11:03] | Explain. | 解释下 | 
| [11:05] | She keeps checking her watch like it’s past her bedtime. | 她不停看表好像过了她的就寝时间一样 | 
| [11:06] | And the way she’s refolding that napkin–too conscientious. | 还有她折叠餐巾纸的方式 太过认真 | 
| [11:10] | [sighs] All right. | 好吧 | 
| [11:12] | Little blonde there, in the dress. | 那边穿连衣裙的金发女 | 
| [11:14] | Drinking a tonic and lime. Interloper. | 喝酸橙汤力水 格格不入之人 | 
| [11:17] | She would say yes only to end up watching. | 她会答应 不过最终只会在一旁观看 | 
| [11:21] | How many times have you done this? | 你这么做过多少次了 | 
| [11:24] | – You really want to know? – No, I don’t. | -你真想知道吗 -不 | 
| [11:27] | Okay, now that girl– all of her friends just left, | 好吧 那个女的 她的所有朋友都离开了 | 
| [11:31] | and she ordered another drink. | 她又点了杯喝的 | 
| [11:33] | Now she’s on her phone swiping right. | 现在她在玩手机 | 
| [11:34] | Bottom line, she does not want to go home alone. | 她肯定不想独自回家 | 
| [11:38] | I don’t know. It’s a stretch. | 我不确定 我觉得不太可能 | 
| [11:40] | You have no faith. | 你没有信心 | 
| [11:41] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 我只是不希望你期望过高 | 
| [11:43] | Also, I’m nervous. Is it weird that I’m nervous? | 我有点紧张 这算奇怪吗 | 
| [11:46] | Aw, you’re so sweet. | 你真可爱 | 
| [11:48] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [11:52] | [sighs] | |
| [12:04] | ♪ We’re calloused now in silent sounds ♪ | |
| [12:06] | ♪ Since winter came ♪ | |
| [12:08] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [12:11] | What about this? | 这件怎么样 | 
| [12:12] | Yeah, maybe with your Chucks. | 可以 也许再配上你的帆布鞋 | 
| [12:15] | It’s a Hills party. Don’t go Hot Topic. | 这是比弗利山庄的派对 别穿Hot Topoc(一个在美国年轻人中极具人气的一个潮牌) | 
| [12:18] | Army jackets are timeless. | 军用外套永不过时好吗 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah, maybe wear a chain wallet too. | 那你再带一个链条钱包吧 | 
| [12:23] | [knocking on door] | |
| [12:25] | Hey, ladies! | 嘿 女士们 | 
| [12:28] | Whazzup? | 你们好啊 | 
| [12:30] | Whazzup. | |
| [12:32] | [chuckles] | |
| [12:35] | Just checking in, seeing how you’re all doing. | 就是来看下你们怎么样 | 
| [12:38] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 | 
| [12:41] | Okay, then. | 好的 | 
| [12:42] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [12:43] | That’s a cool jacket. | 外套不错 | 
| [12:47] | ♪ Who are you fooling? I am not ♪ | |
| [12:51] | ♪ It was bright as any fool could see ♪ | |
| [12:54] | ♪ And I knew you weren’t living ♪ | |
| [12:56] | ♪ Do any of us love the city? ♪ | |
| [12:58] | ♪ Maybe sometimes but not constantly ♪ | |
| [13:03] | [cell phone rings] | |
| [13:07] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 | 
| [13:09] | I know, I’m breaking dating rules. | 我知道 我打破了约会规则 | 
| [13:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:12] | (Michael) Don’t be. | 别 | 
| [13:13] | It’s just, um… | 只是 | 
| [13:15] | Laura’s giving me the silent treatment, | Laura在跟我冷战 | 
| [13:17] | and the school’s not doing anything, and– | 学校又不采取任何措施 | 
| [13:19] | I mean, this is a big deal, right? Am I crazy? | 这不是件小事 对吗 还是我疯了 | 
| [13:21] | Laura’s a teenager, | Laura还是个青少年 | 
| [13:23] | and the school’s run by assholes. | 学校领导都是饭桶 | 
| [13:27] | Look, I’m just about to cook dinner. | 我正准备做晚饭 | 
| [13:30] | You want to come over? | 你要来吗 | 
| [13:31] | Oh, that’s very sweet of you, | 你真体贴 | 
| [13:33] | but you don’t have to do that. | 不用这么做的 | 
| [13:35] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:37] | I want to. | 我想这么做 | 
| [13:41] | Can’t win ’em all. No shame in it. | 不可能百战全胜 没什么好丢人的 | 
| [13:43] | [chuckles] | |
| [13:44] | She’s in. | 她同音了 | 
| [13:46] | – She’s in? – Yeah. | -同意了 -是的 | 
| [13:48] | She was about text her ex-boyfriend. | 她本来都准备给前男友发短信了 | 
| [13:49] | We are totally saving her. | 我们拯救了她 | 
| [13:51] | Oh. | |
| [13:54] | [chuckles] Uh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:55] | Okay, great. Yeah, yeah. | 好 真好 | 
| [13:57] | We got this. Whoo! | 我们没问题的 | 
| [13:58] | Yeah, we’re gonna need a fourth. | 我们需要第四人 | 
| [14:01] | I can handle two women on my own. | 我可以驾驭两个女人 | 
| [14:02] | I mean, I probably can’t, but I can try. | 也许不行 不过我可以尝试 | 
| [14:06] | I mean, I can call Jake. | 我可以给Jake打电话 | 
| [14:08] | [laughs] Never mind. | 当我没说 | 
| [14:11] | I thought tonight was gonna be just about us. | 我以为今晚主题是我们 | 
| [14:15] | In a threesome? | 我们是三P好吗 | 
| [14:20] | Well? | |
| [14:24] | Is there someone you feel comfortable with? | 有没有你觉得自在的人选 | 
| [14:31] | Leon! | |
| [14:32] | Hi, I’m Alyssa. | 你好 我是Alyssa | 
| [14:35] | H-h-hello. | 你 你 你好 | 
| [14:36] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [14:37] | [stammers] | |
| [14:42] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 | 
| [14:53] | I thought you said your uncle was some sort of tech guy. | 我记得你说你舅舅是搞科技的 | 
| [14:56] | – He is. – Then why is his house so old? | -是的 -那为什么他家这么旧 | 
| [15:00] | It’s got character. | 很有特色啊 | 
| [15:01] | God, you’re deep. | 天 真是搞不懂你 | 
| [15:02] | [snickers] | 你收到我的论文了吗 | 
| [15:07] | Didn’t you say he was depressed? Let’s raid pill bottles. | 你不是说他抑郁吗 我们去打劫他的药瓶吧 | 
| [15:10] | Uh, no. | 不行 | 
| [15:12] | Let’s not. | 别 | 
| [15:13] | You’re, like, allergic to fun. | 你是对好玩的事过敏吧 | 
| [15:16] | Maybe we should call a car. | 要不我们去叫辆车 | 
| [15:17] | [incoming text alert] | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [15:21] | Hey, what’s that shit on your shirt? | 你衣服上是什么东西 | 
| [15:23] | – Hmm? – What? | 什么 | 
| [15:25] | [camera snaps] [laughs] | |
| [15:27] | Let’s get that double chin on Instagram, shall we? | 我们把你的双下巴发到Instagram上 | 
| [15:29] | Delete that, you twat. | 快删掉 讨厌鬼 | 
| [15:30] | It’s actually not a bad picture. | 其实并不是很难看 | 
| [15:32] | It’s not. It’s actually pretty nice. | 是的 挺好看的 | 
| [15:33] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 | 
| [15:40] | Did you see it? | 你有看吗 | 
| [15:43] | – Yeah. – How bad was it? | -是的 -有多严重 | 
| [15:45] | Mmm…not as bad as you think… | 没你想的那么严重 | 
| [15:48] | – Okay. – But worse than you hope. | -好吧 -但比你希望的糟糕 | 
| [15:53] | Should I watch it? I don’t want to watch it. | 我该看吗 我不想看的 | 
| [15:54] | Ah, no, don’t. | 别看 | 
| [15:56] | I mean, I kind of do. | 其实有点想看 | 
| [15:58] | I kind of want to, just to– just to know what– | 我有点事想 只是想知道内容 | 
| [16:03] | God, how twisted is that? | 我是有多变态 | 
| [16:08] | Did she look happy? | 她看上去开心吗 | 
| [16:11] | – Hmm? – Never mind. | -嗯? -没什么 | 
| [16:17] | [sighs] | |
| [16:21] | I should probably go. | 我应该走了 | 
| [16:22] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -是的 | 
| [16:24] | I–yes. Thank you. | 我 是的 谢谢你 | 
| [16:25] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 | 
| [16:31] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 | 
| [16:33] | This was really– it was nice. | 晚餐很棒 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, thank you. I mean, you’re welcome. | 谢谢 我是说不用谢 | 
| [16:39] | – I had–I had fun. – Ah, yes. | -我度过了一段愉快的时光 -是的 | 
| [16:42] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [16:45] | So, um… good night. | 晚安 | 
| [16:50] | Good night. | |
| [16:56] | That’s a really nice coat rack right there. | 那个外衣架子很不错 | 
| [17:00] | Oh. | |
| [17:03] | – It’s from Target. – Oh. | 我在塔吉特百货买的 | 
| [17:28] | Okay, this is a bad idea. | 这样做不好 | 
| [17:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:33] | This just feels really inappropriate. | 感觉真的很不妥 | 
| [17:36] | Mm-hmm. | |
| [17:38] | I mean, you are Laura’s teacher. | 你是Laura的老师 | 
| [17:43] | Well, only till the semester ends. | 这学期完了就不是了 | 
| [17:45] | Oh, God. | |
| [17:46] | Maybe we… | 也许 | 
| [17:48] | we should wait. | 我们该等等 | 
| [17:50] | Maybe… | 也许 | 
| [17:51] | Um, okay. Um, yeah. | 好的 对 | 
| [17:56] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -对 -对 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, we– we can wait. | 对 我们可以等 | 
| [17:59] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [18:00] | [exhales] | |
| [18:07] | But… | 不过 | 
| [18:08] | I mean, maybe we– [laughs] | 也许我们 | 
| [18:10] | Maybe we should just do, like, a–just a trial run. | 也许我们可以先试试看 | 
| [18:14] | – Just to see if it’s worth– – Good idea. | -看是否值得 -好主意 | 
| [18:17] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:24] | – Does this come off? – It does. | -这能脱掉吗 -能 | 
| [18:26] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [18:27] | [pop music playing] | |
| [18:30] | You can’t just show up at my house | 你不能突然造访我 | 
| [18:31] | and expect me to jump into this kinky shit. | 还指望我加入你的变态计划 | 
| [18:33] | Leon, you can do this. | Leon 你可以的 | 
| [18:35] | You know what I was doing before you called? | 知道在你找我前我在做什么吗 | 
| [18:37] | Nope. | 不知道 | 
| [18:38] | I was watching Finding Nemo. | 我在看《海底总动员》 | 
| [18:40] | – Oh, I love that movie. – Yeah, me too. | -我喜欢那电影 -我也是 | 
| [18:43] | Anyway, that’s what I was thinking on, | 这就是我之前在想的东西 | 
| [18:45] | how’s Nemo gonna find his way out of that fish tank? | Nemo要怎么逃出鱼缸 | 
| [18:49] | I can’t just pivot from clownfish to foursome. | 我的思维不能突然从小丑鱼转换到四P | 
| [18:51] | I need time. I got to prep. | 我需要时间 我需要做准备 | 
| [18:54] | Shit! It’s starting. | 该死 开始了 | 
| [18:55] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [18:57] | – What started World War I? – Colonialism? | -是什么粗发了第一次世界大战 -殖民主义 | 
| [18:59] | No, the guy that killed Franz Ferdinand was eating a sandwich. | 不是 杀死弗朗茨·斐迪南大公的那人在吃三明治 | 
| [19:01] | He literally started a war with a mouthful of fucking turkey. | 他吃着火鸡开启了战争 | 
| [19:05] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 | 
| [19:06] | It didn’t go as planned, but he made it work, | 虽然和他计划的不一样 但他成功了 | 
| [19:08] | and now he’s in the history books. | 现在他进入了历史课本 | 
| [19:10] | Come on, Leon–two best friends on a crazy adventure. | 来吧 Leon 两个好朋友一起探险 | 
| [19:15] | Like Nemo and Dory. | 就跟Nemo和Dory一样(《海底总动员》角色) | 
| [19:20] | [women laughing] | |
| [19:21] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 | 
| [19:24] | Yes! You’re nodding. Yes, yes! | 太好了 你在点头 太好了 | 
| [19:29] | ♪ Everything you say ♪ | |
| [19:31] | [incoming text alert] | |
| [19:33] | – Car’s here. [incoming text alert] | 车来了 | 
| [19:35] | ♪ Say, oh, sweet melody ♪ | |
| [19:38] | ♪ Undo what you have done to me ♪ | 希望你得到你想要的了 我不是傻子 我知道是你放出的视频 | 
| [19:41] | ♪ Go slow, go slow ♪ | |
| [19:44] | ♪ Just don’t go ♪ | |
| [19:47] | (Becca) Vamonos. | 出发了 | 
| [19:50] | Hello? | 来嘛 | 
| [19:52] | Um… | |
| [19:53] | I’ll meet you. | 我会和你们汇合的 | 
| [19:56] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:58] | Whatever. Let’s do this. | 不管了 我们走吧 | 
| [20:01] | [door opens and closes] | |
| [20:04] | ♪ Run deep ♪ | |
| [20:06] | ♪ We’ll stretch and burst in through the old concrete ♪ | |
| [20:11] | [electronic music] | |
| [20:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [20:22] | Do we, uh… | 我们要 | 
| [20:24] | Just wait. | 等着 | 
| [20:26] | [both laugh] | |
| [20:28] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [20:35] | – How long? – Shh. | 等多久 | 
| [20:38] | ♪ Can you feel it? ♪ | |
| [20:41] | ♪ Hot lights ♪ | |
| [20:44] | ♪ Golden earrings ♪ | |
| [20:47] | ♪ Loose ends ♪ | |
| [20:49] | ♪ You won’t remember ♪ | |
| [20:53] | ♪ Your time ♪ | |
| [20:56] | ♪ To surrender ♪ | |
| [20:59] | ♪ Routine ♪ | |
| [21:02] | ♪ Situation ♪ | |
| [21:05] | ♪ New tides ♪ | |
| [21:08] | ♪ Interfering ♪ | |
| [21:12] | ♪ Inside ♪ | |
| [21:14] | ♪ Break your promise ♪ | |
| [21:18] | ♪ Untied ♪ | |
| [21:20] | ♪ We’re in a new time now ♪ | |
| [21:24] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [21:33] | ♪ Fastened ♪ | |
| [21:35] | ♪ In the harness ♪ | |
| [21:39] | ♪ Don’t care ♪ | |
| [21:41] | ♪ Any longer ♪ | |
| [21:47] | (Laura) [sighs] Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:49] | [soft music] | |
| [21:52] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [22:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [22:19] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [22:20] | You didn’t have to quit because of me. | 你不用管因为我而退出 | 
| [22:22] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:26] | – Leon’s a good guy, right? – Yeah. | -Leon是个好男人 对吧 -是的 | 
| [22:28] | Yeah, I like him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [22:30] | Doing really well in there. | 在里面表现很棒 | 
| [22:31] | [laughs] He’s doing very well. | 他做得很棒 | 
| [22:34] | Not self-conscious at all. | 完全不害羞 | 
| [22:35] | No, that’s a big part of it. | 一点不害羞 所以才那么棒 | 
| [22:39] | I taught him that. | 我教他的 | 
| [22:43] | You think he’s worried about me? Should we go back in there? | 你觉得他在担心我吗 我们要不要进去 | 
| [22:56] | You want to watch Nemo? | 你想看《海底总动员》吗 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:13] | Michael? | |
| [23:18] | [mellow music playing] | |
| [23:21] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [23:35] | [indistinct conversation] | |
| [23:45] | [Valerie laughing] | |
| [23:51] | [Valerie and Michael talking indistinctly] | |
| [23:53] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [23:57] | [indistinct conversation continues] | |
| [24:00] | [both laughing] | |
| [24:03] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [24:05] | Oh, shit, shit! | 糟了 糟了 | 
| [24:07] | Shit, shit! | |
| [24:09] | Laura–wait, wait! Laura! Laura! | Laura 等等 等等 Laura Laura 等等 | 
| [24:12] | [crying] | |
| [24:15] | (Valerie) Laura, wait. | Laura 等等 | 
| [24:17] | Laura, wait, honey. | Laura 等等 亲爱的 | 
| [24:19] | – Get away from me. – Wait, no, wait. | -走开 -等等 | 
| [24:21] | – It’s not– – I don’t want to talk to you. | -不是 -我不想和你说话 | 
| [24:23] | – I came over for dinner and– – Please, just shut up! | -我是来吃晚餐的 -求你闭嘴 | 
| [24:24] | – We were just–I came over– – Just shut up! | -我们只是 我过来 -别说了 | 
| [24:30] | What are you– | 你在 | 
| [24:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [24:34] | – It was supposed to be me. – What? | -该是我的 -什么 | 
| [24:38] | You were supposed to fuck me! | 你该操的人是我 | 
| [24:47] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 | 
| [24:54] | Tell her. | 告诉她 | 
| [25:00] | I’m your teacher. | 我是你的老师 | 
| [25:02] | No. No, don’t do that. | 别来这一套 | 
| [25:04] | Don’t act like this was all in my head. | 不要搞得像是我幻想出来的 | 
| [25:07] | You–you took me shooting, | 你带我去拍照 | 
| [25:10] | and you took that picture of me, and you texted me. | 你拍了我那张照片还给我 | 
| [25:13] | Laura, Laura, I-I care about you as a student, | Laura Laura 我把你当学生一样关心 | 
| [25:17] | and I’m sorry if you misunderstood. | 如果让你误会了我很抱歉 | 
| [25:21] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你真心话 | 
| [25:25] | You’re a kid. | 你是个孩子 | 
| [25:49] | Laura! | |
| [26:02] | Okay, is this about the video? | 这跟视频有关吗 | 
| [26:04] | Huh? Is this about getting back at Emile? | 这是为了报复Emile吗 | 
| [26:07] | Can you please look at me? | 能看着我吗 | 
| [26:09] | I made the fucking video. | 视频是我拍的 | 
| [26:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:12] | Oh, God. No. No, you didn’t. | 天啊 不是的 你没有 | 
| [26:13] | Please, honey. Where are you going? | 拜托 亲爱的 你去哪儿 | 
| [26:16] | Home. | 家 |