时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | (Valerie) My brother made breakfast for my one-night stand. | 我弟给我的一夜情对象做了早餐 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I wanted to make waffles. | 是的 我想做华夫饼 |
[00:07] | Were you two hooked up on Snooger? | 你们是在Snooger上认识的吗 |
[00:09] | – He rigged the algorithm. – I wrote the algorithm. | -他篡改了运算法则 -我写的 |
[00:11] | Why don’t you stay after school someday? | 要不哪天你放学后来我这吧 |
[00:13] | Michael Carr is sexy. | Michael Carr好性感 |
[00:15] | (Leia) You totally eye-fucked James. | 你用眼神上了James |
[00:17] | What time do you… | 你什么时候 |
[00:20] | get off? | 下班 |
[00:21] | [laughs] | |
[00:24] | (Laura) I think Emile might be cheating on me. | 我觉得Emile在背着我偷腥 |
[00:27] | Mom’s gonna be so pissed. | 老妈会气死的 |
[00:29] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[00:30] | – What? – I think she was talking to me. | – 什么 -她是在和我说 |
[00:33] | Oh. Still… | 还是有点狠 |
[00:36] | [school bell rings] | |
[00:39] | Why do we need a human sexuality lecture? | 为什么我们还要上人类性学课 |
[00:41] | They know we have the Internet. | 他们明知道我们可以上网 |
[00:43] | They also know 1/4 of us already have HPV. | 他们还知道四分之一的人都有乳头瘤病毒 |
[00:45] | I think we should be able to test out. | 我觉得我们应该可以通过编班考试 |
[00:47] | You could blow Dr. Tran. | 你可以给Tran博士口交 |
[00:49] | Oh, I’d even use a condom. | 我会用套子的 |
[00:51] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[00:53] | That’s why it’s important to get frequent screens. | 这就是为什么定期检查很重要 |
[00:57] | Now, are there any questions before I move on? | 在我进入下个主题前还有问题吗 |
[00:59] | Dr. Tran? I have a question. | Tran博士 我有一个问题 |
[01:01] | Why are guys so obsessed with giving it from behind? | 为什么男生都喜欢从背后进入 |
[01:04] | [laughter] | |
[01:07] | Now that is a very interesting question. | 这问题很有意思 |
[01:10] | Did you know that humans and bonobo chimpanzees | 你知道人类和倭黑猩猩 |
[01:13] | are the only two animals that have sex face-to-face? | 是唯二会面对面做爱的动物吗 |
[01:17] | – No. – It’s true. | -不知道 -这是真的 |
[01:19] | It has been hypothesized by evolutionary biologists | 进化论生物学家猜测 |
[01:22] | that the sexualization of the buttocks comes from our time | 臀部成为性对象是从我们作为原始四足动物时 |
[01:25] | as primitive quadrupeds. | 开始出现的 |
[01:27] | We used to have a direct line of sight | 我们过去能直接看到 |
[01:29] | to the genitalia of our prospective mates, | 配偶的生殖器 |
[01:31] | creating an obvious preference for rear-entry sex, | 使人类偏好采用后入式 |
[01:34] | or, as you say, giving it from behind. | 或者像你说的 从背后进入 |
[01:36] | However, as our ancestors evolved into bipeds, | 然后 随着我们的祖先进化成两足动物 |
[01:40] | our sexual perspective shifted away from the buttocks | 我们的性视角从臀部 |
[01:43] | and onto something else. | 转移到了其他地方 |
[01:45] | Can anybody guess what that might be? Anybody? | 有人能猜到是什么吗 有人吗 |
[01:47] | Eyes? | 眼睛 |
[01:49] | No. Breasts. | 错 是胸部 |
[01:50] | See, the animal inside of us still craves rear-entry sex. | 我们内心的动物野性仍然渴望后入式 |
[01:55] | But the desire to go face-to-face, | 但是对面对面 |
[01:57] | or breast-to-breast, | 或胸对胸的性交的追求 |
[02:00] | is something almost distinctly human. | 是几乎只有人类才有 |
[02:03] | [upbeat music] | |
[02:06] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:12] | [indistinct chatter on TV] | |
[02:25] | What do you do? | 你做什么 |
[02:28] | Like, my job? | 你是问我的工作吗 |
[02:32] | Hey, do you think maybe you should un-ground Laura? | 你要不要解除对Laura的禁足啊 |
[02:36] | Uh…she lied to me. | 她骗了我 |
[02:38] | So, no, I do not. | 所以 我不会解禁的 |
[02:40] | Kids lie all the time. They’re lying machines. | 小孩随时都在撒谎 他们就是撒谎机 |
[02:42] | Besides, don’t you think she’s already | 还有 你不觉得分手已经 |
[02:44] | hurtin’ enough from her breakup? | 给她造成够多伤害了吗 |
[02:48] | Wait. She and Emile broke up? | 什么 她和Emile分手了 |
[02:50] | She could use a little joy in her life. | 她需要一点快乐 |
[02:55] | Can you just not pretend to be fatherly? | 你能别假装当爸吗 |
[02:58] | I’m just sayin’. | 我就是说说而已 |
[03:00] | Well, I’m gonna have this conversation with Drew later. | 我之后会和Drew聊这事 |
[03:02] | I don’t need to have it with you. | 我不需要和你说 |
[03:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. You’re seeing him? | 等下 你要去见他吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, parent-teacher conference. | 是啊 家长会 |
[03:09] | Oh. Will I see you before? | 那在那之前我还能见着你吗 |
[03:11] | I don’t know. Um, Laura I have to go | 不知道 下午我要和Laura去看房子 |
[03:13] | look at houses later this afternoon, so… | |
[03:18] | What’s wrong with my house? | 我房子有问题吗 |
[03:20] | You knew we weren’t gonna live here forever. | 你应该知道我们不会一直住在这吧 |
[03:24] | I do now. | 我现在才知道 |
[03:35] | ♪ ♪ | |
[03:56] | [cell phone rings] | |
[03:59] | – Hello? – Alex, it’s Paul. | -喂 -Alex 我是Paul |
[04:02] | Oh, uh, hi, Paul. | 嗨 Paul |
[04:03] | I’m in the middle of something– | 我正忙着呢 |
[04:05] | Why are you fucking with our code? | 你干嘛乱动我们的代码 |
[04:07] | To make it better? | 变得更好 |
[04:08] | (Paul) Well, stop! It’s working! | 别弄了 现在运行得很顺利 |
[04:10] | If you want to obsess about something, | 如果你想专注在什么事上 |
[04:12] | think about how we can expand. | 想想我们怎么可以扩张 |
[04:14] | Don’t fix what is not broken. | 别去修没问题的东西 |
[04:19] | Alex? | |
[04:20] | – Uh, yeah, I’ll call you back. – What? | -我待会儿再打给你 -什么 |
[04:27] | I’m getting them done. | 我要去隆胸 |
[04:28] | – Don’t be an idiot. – What? | -别傻了 -怎么了 |
[04:30] | You heard Dr. Tran. Big tits make us human. | 你听到Tran博士的话了 大胸是人类的象征 |
[04:32] | That’s not what he said. | 他可没这么说 |
[04:34] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[04:36] | My mom told me I could do it for my birthday. | 我妈给我说我可以在生日时做 |
[04:37] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[04:39] | Seriously? | 是吗 |
[04:40] | Boys don’t care. They take whatever they can get. | 男生们才不会管的 他们是来者不拒 |
[04:43] | Okay, Laura. | 知道了 Laura |
[04:47] | Has Emile said anything? | Emile有说什么吗 |
[04:55] | He can say whatever he wants. | 他想说什么都行 |
[04:59] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经向前看了 |
[05:01] | I thought your sister didn’t want us hanging out. | 我以为你姐不希望我们在一起混 |
[05:04] | She didn’t say that… specifically. | 她并没有明确地说 |
[05:06] | She didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[05:08] | It was subtext, that I’m choosing to ignore. | 潜台词而已 我直接无视 |
[05:11] | You guys have a strange relationship. | 你们关系真奇葩 |
[05:14] | How? We love each other and we’re honest. | 怎么说 我们爱着对方 对彼此诚实 |
[05:17] | What’s strange about that? | 这有什么奇葩的 |
[05:18] | I have a sister and a brother too. | 我也有个姐姐和弟弟 |
[05:20] | We’re not honest about anything. | 我们之间从不存在坦诚 |
[05:22] | Who do you share the intimate details | 那你们和谁分享隐私 |
[05:24] | of your life with then? | |
[05:26] | Nobody. I keep them all bottled up inside | 不分享 我像正常人一样藏在心中 |
[05:28] | like a normal person. | |
[05:30] | Huh! | |
[05:31] | What are we doing, anyway? | 话说回来 我们打算干什么 |
[05:33] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[05:37] | [puppy barks] | |
[05:38] | No, we never had pets as kids. | 我们从没养过宠物 |
[05:40] | Our parents thought domestication was unnatural. | 我们的父母认为驯养是不自然的 |
[05:42] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:44] | They slept around and left us to fend for ourselves. | 他们只会睡觉 让我们自己保护自己 |
[05:46] | – Oh. – It’s a wonder we aren’t feral. | 我们没变成野生动物真是个奇迹 |
[05:48] | Whoa-ho-ho! | |
[05:51] | I don’t know, man. Do you know how much work | 我不清楚 你知道养一条狗 |
[05:52] | it is to own a dog? | 有多累吗 |
[05:53] | Ah, it’s not that hard. Tell him. | 其实不难的 你给他说 |
[05:56] | A dog has to be fed, exercised, taken for shots. | 一只狗需要进食 锻炼 接种疫苗 |
[05:58] | Puppies are helpless creatures | 小狗是需要持续关爱的 |
[06:00] | that need constant love and care. | 无助生物 |
[06:02] | See? No big deal. | 瞧 根本没什么 |
[06:03] | When was the last time you got shots? | 你上次接种疫苗是什么时候 |
[06:05] | It’s LA, nobody gets shots. | 这是洛杉矶 没人接种疫苗 |
[06:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要买宠物 |
[06:09] | Valerie’s looking at houses. | Valerie在看房子 |
[06:11] | So you’re guilting her into staying? | 所以你想让她产生内疚不忍离开吗 |
[06:15] | Families are founded on guilt. Look at this one. | 家庭就是建立在内疚之上的 看看这只 |
[06:17] | Look at this one. He’s crying for help. | 看看这只 它在哭救 |
[06:19] | Uh, please don’t do that. | 请别那么做 |
[06:20] | Come here. Do you mind? | 来吧 你介意吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I do. That’s why I said don’t do that. | 是的 所以我才叫你别那么做 |
[06:24] | Oh, ho-ho-ho! | |
[06:26] | You can help that dog by not adopting it. | 想帮助这只狗就别领养它 |
[06:28] | Oh-ho! Tell Uncle Leon how wrong he is. | 给Leon叔叔说他错得有多离谱 |
[06:31] | Tell him how happy we’re gonna be. | 告诉他我们会多幸福 |
[06:33] | Why’d you even call me? | 那你叫我来做什么 |
[06:35] | ‘Cause I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[06:36] | Now, does this one come with accessories, | 这狗有附带配件吗 |
[06:38] | or do I get those separately? | 还是需要单独购买 |
[06:41] | Soft pelt. Is it a pelt? Coat? | 好软的毛皮 毛皮对吗 还是说皮毛 |
[06:44] | – Coat. – Coat? | -皮毛 -皮毛 |
[06:49] | [knocks on locker] Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[06:51] | Do you really think I’m that stupid? | 你真以为我有那么傻吗 |
[06:55] | Fine, but you can’t just ignore me. | 好 但你不能无视我啊 |
[06:57] | Actually, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 实际上 这正是我要做的 |
[07:01] | Fuck it. | 无所谓 |
[07:03] | I was bored with you anyway. | 反正我已经玩够你了 |
[07:11] | [phone chimes] | |
[07:17] | – Carl. – What? | -Carl -什么 |
[07:19] | That’s what I’m gonna call him. | 我给它取的名字 |
[07:20] | Do you know anyone named Carl? | 你认识叫Carl的人吗 |
[07:22] | No. I hate when people name dogs after relatives. | 不 我讨厌用亲戚名字给狗命名的人 |
[07:26] | – Okay. – It’s a good name. | -好吧 -名字很不错 |
[07:28] | Strong, masculine. It’s perfect. | 强壮 阳刚 简直完美 |
[07:30] | He looks terrified. | 它看上去很害怕 |
[07:32] | Yeah? He’ll grow into it. | 是吗 它会习惯的 |
[07:35] | How long are we gonna sit here? | 我们要在这坐多久 |
[07:37] | That dog needs food and water. | 他需要吃东西喝水 |
[07:40] | He’ll be fine. | 它不会有事的 |
[07:41] | Sit tight. I just had an idea. | 别走 我有个主意 |
[07:45] | Good-looking dog. Is that a…kind of collie? | 这狗真好看 是牧羊犬吗 |
[07:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:52] | I’m Alex. | 我是Alex |
[07:54] | I’m April. | 我是April |
[07:55] | Say hi to April, Carl. | Carl 给April打个招呼 |
[07:58] | Hey. | |
[07:59] | Oh! [laughs] | |
[08:01] | So cute! Hi! | 真可爱 你好 |
[08:04] | ♪ ♪ | |
[08:18] | [laughs] Oh, man! | 伙计 |
[08:21] | I should’ve thought of this years ago. | 多年前我就该想到这个的 |
[08:22] | This dog’s a lottery ticket. | 这狗就是彩票 |
[08:25] | You’re gonna traumatize that dog. | 你会给它留下心理阴影的 |
[08:27] | Good luck with your sister. | 祝你能留下你姐 |
[08:29] | I hope your guilt trip works. | 希望你的内疚法奏效 |
[08:31] | Leon. Leon! | |
[08:35] | Don’t listen to him, Carl. | 别听他的 Carl |
[08:37] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[08:40] | Oh, yes, you are. | 是的 你饿了 |
[08:43] | Oh! Who’s a good father? | 我是不是个好爸爸 |
[08:47] | The kitchen was recently updated. | 厨房最近刚翻修过 |
[08:50] | All the appliances are Viking. | 所有器具都是Viking的 |
[08:52] | They would have been right at home in a place this cold. | 他们应该有回家的感觉 |
[08:56] | What are they asking? | 卖家报价多少 |
[08:58] | 1.5, but the seller is motivated. | 150万 但是卖家急着出售 |
[09:00] | It’s been on the market for six months. | 已经挂牌半年了 |
[09:02] | Can’t imagine why. | 不可思议 |
[09:03] | If you put in an offer today, | 如果你今天出价 |
[09:05] | you could move in by the end of the month. | 月底就可以搬进来 |
[09:08] | It has such clean lines. | 房间十分简洁明亮 |
[09:10] | Yeah, you could slit your wrist on ’em. | 是啊 像剃刀一样 |
[09:13] | ♪ ♪ | |
[09:20] | The listing describes it as “vivacious.” | 列表上形容它为”活泼的” |
[09:30] | ♪ ♪ | |
[09:37] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[09:40] | Did you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[09:42] | ♪ ♪ | |
[09:49] | (woman) The ivy blocks out any noise from the street. | 常春藤隔离了街道上的所有杂音 |
[09:56] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:59] | Oh, it’s so peaceful and quiet. | 好平静安宁 |
[10:01] | If you have any questions, I’ll be inside. | 如果你们有什么疑问 我就在里面 |
[10:03] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:10] | – Talk to me. – About what? | -和我说话 -说什么 |
[10:12] | Well, you haven’t said anything since we got here, | 我们来这后你就没说过话 |
[10:14] | so what’s wrong with this house? | 这房子有什么问题 |
[10:16] | Nothing’s wrong with this one. It’s a lovely house. | 没有问题 很漂亮的房子 |
[10:19] | That you don’t wanna live in. | 可你不想住在其中 |
[10:21] | I just don’t understand the hurry. | 我只是不懂你为什么这么急 |
[10:23] | I mean, we’ve been at Alex’s for, like, two weeks. | 我们在Alex家才住了两星期了 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I just don’t wanna live out | 我不想守着行李箱过日子 懂吗 |
[10:28] | of a suitcase anymore, you know? | |
[10:29] | So unpack. | 那就打开取出来啊 |
[10:31] | Don’t you want a place that we can call our own? | 你不想有一个属于自己的地方吗 |
[10:33] | We had that, and look what happened. | 我们有过了 看看结果怎样 |
[10:40] | I love Alex, but I don’t… | 我喜欢Alex 但 |
[10:45] | feel comfortable living in his house. | 住在他家里感觉不自在 |
[10:48] | Why not? He cares so much about us. | 怎么会 他这么关心我们 |
[10:52] | Yeah, but he tries to turn me into someone | 是我 但他想让我变成一个我不想成为的人 |
[10:54] | that I don’t want to be. | |
[11:05] | I’ll talk to the seller immediately. | 我会立刻和卖家联系 |
[11:07] | It’s a strong offer. You should feel good. | 出价很可观 你可以安心 |
[11:09] | [Anyone Who Knows What Love Is by Irma Thomas] | |
[11:12] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:13] | ♪ Anyone ♪ | |
[11:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:17] | ♪ Anyone ♪ | |
[11:18] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:21] | He cleaned. | 他做卫生了 |
[11:24] | He sure did. | 是的 |
[11:25] | ♪ You can blame me ♪ | |
[11:28] | ♪ Try to shame me ♪ | |
[11:31] | ♪ And still I’ll care for you ♪ | |
[11:35] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:40] | ♪ You can run around ♪ | |
[11:43] | ♪ Even put me down ♪ | |
[11:46] | ♪ Still I’ll be there for you ♪ | |
[11:51] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:55] | ♪ The world may think I’m foolish ♪ | |
[12:01] | Oh, hey. | |
[12:02] | Got some of Laura’s photos framed. | 我把Laura的一些照片装进相框了 |
[12:04] | Figured this place could use some classing up. | 我想这房子需要提升点档次了 |
[12:05] | Have you seen my… | 你有看到我的 |
[12:07] | dress? | 裙子吗 |
[12:09] | Carl, you scamp. | Carl 你个流氓 |
[12:11] | Why is there a dog in the house? | 屋里怎么会有一只狗 |
[12:13] | It’s not a dog, it’s our dog. | 它不是普通的狗 是我们的狗 |
[12:14] | You bought a dog? | 你买了条狗 |
[12:16] | We like to use the term “adopted.” | 我们喜欢用“领养”一词 |
[12:18] | We? | 我们 |
[12:20] | Animal people. | 喜欢动物的人 |
[12:22] | You’re not allergic, are you? | 你对狗不过敏吧 |
[12:24] | Hey, I know this seems crazy, | 我知道这看上去有点疯狂 |
[12:26] | but I think Carl is exactly what we need right now. | 但我觉得Carl正是现在我们所需要的 |
[12:29] | He’s so full of life. | 它充满活力 |
[12:30] | And Laura’s gonna love him. | Laura会喜欢上它的 |
[12:32] | I put an offer in on a house. | 我已经给一套房子出了价了 |
[12:35] | Yeah, but…offers fall through all the time, and besides, | 但是出价后交易也经常失败 而且 |
[12:38] | what do you know about this place, anyway? | 你对那房子有什么了解 |
[12:39] | How do you know the seller’s not some psychopath? | 你怎么知道卖家不是个心理变态 |
[12:42] | Do you really want to be living in a kill house? | 你真的想住在一个杀人屋吗 |
[12:43] | I think you should really think it through. | 我觉得你该好好考虑下 |
[12:45] | Alex, I have. | Alex 我考虑过了 |
[12:50] | Did you tell Laura about the dog? | 你有给Laura提到狗吗 |
[12:52] | No, I thought we could tell her together. | 没 我想我们可以一起跟她说 |
[12:56] | Okay, but…please don’t say it’s for her. | 好的 但请别说是为她买的 |
[13:04] | You don’t have to leave. | 你没必要走啊 |
[13:06] | I can make this place a home for all of us. | 我可以把这里变成我们所有人的家 |
[13:08] | We could be happy here. | 我们可以在这幸福生活 |
[13:11] | Okay, you are such a kind and generous brother, | 你是个善良大方的弟弟 |
[13:17] | but I can’t ignore my problems in order to solve yours. | 但我不能为了解决你的问题而忽视自己的 |
[13:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:24] | It means that if I don’t get control of something in my life, | 意思是如果我不能在生活中主导着什么 |
[13:27] | that I’m afraid that I never will. | 我怕我永远也不会了 |
[13:52] | Is it too late for you to take a look at my camera? | 现在让你看我的相机是不是太晚了 |
[13:55] | I can come back. | 我可以改天再来 |
[13:57] | Um, yeah, sure, give me a second. | 没问题 等我一下 |
[14:01] | Actually, I had another question. | 实际上 我还有别的问题 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[14:09] | I’ve heard things about you. | 我有听说一些关于你的事 |
[14:11] | What kinds of things? | 什么样的事 |
[14:13] | I don’t know. Rumors. | 不知道…谣言 |
[14:17] | About you and Ms. Hastings. | 关于你和Hastings老师的 |
[14:21] | Ah, yeah. | 这个啊 |
[14:24] | Are they true? | 是真的吗 |
[14:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[14:31] | I think you can do better. | 我觉得你可以找更好的 |
[14:33] | [Bad Things by Meiko] | |
[14:36] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:52] | ♪ How much more ♪ | |
[14:54] | [vibrator buzzing] – ♪ Can you take ♪ | |
[14:56] | ♪ If I give you a taste ♪ | |
[14:59] | [knock at door] | |
[15:01] | Uh, just a second! | 等一下 |
[15:07] | [clears throat] Come in. | 进来吧 |
[15:12] | Okay, I’m heading out. | 我要出门了 |
[15:14] | Anything I should tell your dad? | 有什么要我和你爸说的吗 |
[15:19] | Oh, uh… thank you for earlier… | 之前谢谢你陪我 |
[15:24] | with the house. | 看房子 |
[15:25] | Did you tell Alex? | 你有给Alex说吗 |
[15:28] | How’d he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[15:30] | About as well as you’d expect. | 就那样 |
[15:32] | Okay. You okay? | 嗯 你还好吗 |
[15:34] | Always. | 当然 |
[15:36] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | [door closes] | |
[15:50] | [Carl whimpers] | |
[15:55] | [Carl vomits] | |
[15:58] | [Carl yelps] | |
[16:08] | [Carl whimpers] | |
[16:15] | He won’t stop throwing up. I think he might be sick. | 它不停呕吐 我觉得它可能生病了 |
[16:17] | – Could you help me, please? – Oh. | 你能帮帮我吗 拜托了 |
[16:20] | Sorry, I didn’t know where else to take him. | 抱歉 我不知道还能带它去哪儿 |
[16:23] | – You can’t feed him human food. – Okay. | -你不能给它喂人类食物 -了解 |
[16:26] | And you should probably put him in a puppy school. | 你应该把它送到小狗学校 |
[16:29] | Puppy school? | 小狗学校 |
[16:30] | Yeah, you know, to train him. | 是的 让它接受训练 |
[16:31] | Well, I don’t want to stifle his creative spirit. | 我不想扼杀它的创新精神 |
[16:35] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会知道该怎么做的 |
[16:36] | It’s hard but it’s worth it. | 很难但是很值得 |
[16:39] | You’re saving a life, you know? | 这是在拯救生命 你知道吗 |
[16:41] | I mean, if nobody wants them, they get put down. | 如果没人要它们 它们就只有死路一条 |
[16:44] | Yeah, what kind of world do we live in | 这是怎样的世道啊 |
[16:45] | where we kill the unwanted? | 我们不想要的就得杀掉 |
[16:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[16:48] | Everybody deserves to be loved. | 所有人都值得被爱 |
[16:50] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信这个吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Don’t you? | 是的 你不相信吗 |
[17:08] | – Valerie. – Drew. | |
[17:10] | Should we get this over with? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:15] | The good news is she’s really smart and her grades are fine. | 好消息是她很聪明 成绩也不错 |
[17:18] | Sounds like Laura. | Laura就这样的 |
[17:19] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[17:21] | There’s a feeling among some of the teachers | 一些老师觉得 |
[17:22] | that she’s not engaging in her work, | 她没有努力 |
[17:24] | that she’s just coasting. | 觉得她在混日子 |
[17:26] | She gets that from me, you know. She’ll grow out of it. | 她从我这学的 她会改掉的 |
[17:28] | Oh, it might be something you want to consider | 那你也许该考虑下和她谈谈 |
[17:30] | speaking to her about. | |
[17:32] | I’ve offered to help her with some of her photography, | 我有向她提议辅导她的摄影 |
[17:33] | but she’s yet to take me up on it. | 但她到现在还没接受 |
[17:35] | Um, thank you, Mr. Carr, I will do that. | 谢谢你 Carr老师 我会和她谈的 |
[17:38] | Please, call me Michael. | 请叫我Michael |
[17:39] | I’m her homeroom teacher, and I like to be | 我是她的班主任 我希望 |
[17:41] | on a first-name basis with all my kids and their parents. | 能和学生家长用名互相称呼 |
[17:49] | – That teacher’s a pervert. – You two should hang out. | -那老师是个变态 -你们可以聚聚 |
[17:51] | No, he seems more like your type. | 他更像是你喜欢的型 |
[17:53] | Oh, I wouldn’t know. I’ve never had smart before. | 我可说不准 我还没和聪明人交往过 |
[17:54] | Big surprise, you hate being challenged. | 都忘了你讨厌被挑战困难了 |
[17:56] | Oh, is that what you did, Drew, you challenged me? | 你是在挑战我吗 Drew |
[17:58] | No, Val, I just moved on. | 没 Val 我只是向前看了 |
[18:00] | Oh, congratulations. I’m glad it was so easy for you. | 那恭喜你 很高兴这对你如此轻松 |
[18:02] | Yeah, 16 years, it was like pulling off a Band-Aid. | 是啊 结束16年的婚姻 就像撕创口贴一样 |
[18:05] | I fucking hate talking to you. I hate all this shit. | 我讨厌和你说话 讨厌这一切 |
[18:07] | Yeah? How’s my kid? | 是吗 我女儿怎么样了 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. Call her and ask her. | 不知道 不会自己打电话问啊 |
[18:10] | She doesn’t return my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[18:11] | Well, there you go. | 怪谁呢 |
[18:14] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[18:16] | She will be. | 她会没事的 |
[18:18] | Are–are you? | 你呢 |
[18:23] | Um…if it’s any consolation, you look good. | 如果这算安慰的话 你看起来不错 |
[18:29] | I put an offer on a house, | 我给一个房子出了价 |
[18:31] | and it looks like it’s going through, | 看样子应该没问题 |
[18:33] | so at least that’s something. | 这也算是向前看吧 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry, aren’t you on a stipend, same as me? | 你不是和我一样领定期津贴的吗 |
[18:41] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理啊 |
[18:42] | (Franklin on phone) A stipend works both ways. | 定期津贴对双方都是一样的 |
[18:44] | If he gets 2,200 a month, then so do you. | 如果他每月领2200 那你也只能领这么多 |
[18:46] | Okay, but what about my savings? | 那我的存款呢 |
[18:48] | Shared accounts, and frozen until you decide on custody | 共用账户 在你们决定监护权归属之前 |
[18:51] | and sign the paperwork. | 都将处于冻结状态 |
[18:53] | Jesus Christ. I just made an offer on a house. | 搞错没有 我刚给一套房子出了价 |
[18:55] | With how much alimony you’re going to be paying? | 鉴于你要支付的离婚赡养费 |
[18:57] | I seriously advise you rent. | 我强烈建议你租房 |
[19:00] | [breathing heavily] | |
[19:06] | – Hey. – Huh? | |
[19:08] | Um…let’s flip. I want to flip. | 我们换个位置 我想换下 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:16] | [both moaning] | |
[19:18] | [Carl whining] | |
[19:20] | Actually, maybe let’s try it from behind. | 不如我们来后入式吧 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:31] | [whining] | |
[19:34] | Quiet, Carl. | 安静 Carl |
[19:35] | I think he needs to go out. | 我觉得应该放它出去了 |
[19:36] | – Right now? – Uh-huh. | 现在吗 |
[19:38] | Just a second. I’m almost there. | 马上 我就快射了 |
[19:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, you’re amazing. | 是 你太棒了 |
[19:43] | [whining] | |
[19:45] | Stop it, Carl. I’m losing it. | 别叫了 Carl 我要不行了 |
[19:48] | [barks] | |
[19:49] | Carl! | |
[19:50] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[19:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:54] | If you’re not gonna take him out, then I will. | 你不把它赶出去的话 我赶了 |
[19:56] | Come on, Carl. Let’s go. | Carl 听话 我们出去 |
[20:04] | [soft acoustic music] | |
[20:07] | ♪ ♪ | |
[20:29] | All right, Carl. | 好的 Carl |
[20:44] | Oh! No! | 不要 |
[20:48] | Come on! No. Time to go home, buddy. | 出来 我晕 该回家了 伙计 |
[20:50] | Oh, God. | 我擦 |
[20:52] | Carl, please don’t do this right now. | Carl 别这个时候闹好吗 |
[20:55] | Carl. | |
[20:59] | [sighs] | |
[21:03] | Suppose it wouldn’t do much good to apologize. | 道歉估计没什么用吧 |
[21:05] | No. | 是的 |
[21:09] | Can I have my dog back? | 能把狗还给我吗 |
[21:17] | Everybody deserves to be loved, right? | 所有人都值得被爱 对吧 |
[21:38] | Feel like I hardly even got to know him. | 感觉我还没来得及了解它 |
[21:40] | You had him for a day. | 你就养了一天 |
[21:58] | [Alex sighs] | |
[22:03] | One of those nights? | 又经历了糟糕的一夜吗 |
[22:06] | One of those weeks. | 是糟糕的一周 |
[22:09] | You wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[22:14] | Sometimes you want something so bad, | 有时候你太想要一个东西 |
[22:16] | you construct this fantasy that it’s all going to work out. | 你会构建一个幻想 想着一切会很顺利 |
[22:20] | And it never does. | 但却从来没有 |
[22:25] | I heard about the house. | 我有听说房子的事了 |
[22:27] | Actually, my mom pulled the offer. | 不过我妈撤回了出价 |
[22:33] | You’re staying? | 你们要留下来吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, looks like you’re stuck with us. | 是的 看样子你和我们暂时分不开了 |
[22:39] | And hey… | |
[22:40] | a little fantasy every now and then never hurt, right? | 偶尔幻想也无伤大雅 不是吗 |
[22:44] | You know who I used to fantasize about | 你知道我在你这么大的时候意淫过谁吗 |
[22:46] | when I was your age? | |
[22:47] | – Who? – Sigourney Weaver. | -谁 -西格妮·韦弗 |
[22:49] | From Avatar? | 演《阿凡达》的那个 |
[22:51] | From Ghostbusters. | 演《捉鬼敢死队》的 |
[22:53] | Me and your mom used to watch that movie every single Sunday. | 我和你妈以前每周日都会看它 |
[22:55] | That was our ritual, no matter how crazy things got. | 那算是我们的仪式 不管情况有多疯狂 |
[22:58] | We always had Ghostbusters. | 我们总是有《捉鬼敢死队》的陪伴 |
[23:01] | You are something else. | 你变了个人似的 |
[23:03] | Who’s yours? | 你的是谁 |
[23:05] | – My fantasy? – Yeah. | -我意淫对象吗 -对 |
[23:06] | No, I’m not telling you that. | 不告诉你 |
[23:08] | Uh, I just told you mine. | 我给你说了我的 |
[23:09] | And that’s your mistake. | 你的失误 |
[23:11] | What? I’m pouring my heart out to you. | 什么 我可是对你倾诉衷肠 |
[23:14] | Yeah. Come inside and make me breakfast. | 进屋给我做早餐 |
[23:16] | Oh, my God. Is it Shia LaBeouf? | 天 是希安·拉博夫吗 |
[23:18] | Egg. | 鸡蛋 |
[23:20] | (Dirty Projectors) ♪ If there is ever ♪ | |
[23:21] | Sunny side, over-easy? | 你要蛋黄向上还是两面都煎 |
[23:23] | Sunny. | 蛋黄向上 |
[23:25] | ♪ Of why what did or didn’t pass ♪ | |
[23:29] | You hung my photos. | 你把我照片挂起来了 |
[23:32] | Yeah, but don’t get a big head about it, | 不过别太得意 |
[23:34] | or I’ll take them down. | 否则我就把它们取下来 |
[23:36] | Your mom joining us? | 你妈要来吃吗 |
[23:38] | No, she stayed out. | 不 她在外面过夜 |
[23:42] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[23:45] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:46] | I know, the woman is full of surprises. | 是啊 你不知道她会做出什么 |
[23:49] | Yes, she is! | 所言极是 |
[23:50] | ♪ And you’re always on my mind ♪ | |
[23:52] | ♪ ♪ | |
[23:54] | [both breathing heavily] | |
[23:57] | ♪ Whether there is or isn’t any position ♪ | |
[24:02] | ♪ You care if I take or I don’t ♪ | |
[24:08] | ♪ I will always hope ♪ | |
[24:14] | ♪ What we shared so long ♪ | |
[24:15] | Oh, my God. | |
[24:17] | Yeah, yeah! | |
[24:19] | [both moaning] | |
[24:22] | [laughs] | |
[24:24] | [breathing heavily] That was amazing. | 爽呆了 |
[24:29] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | ♪ ♪ | |
[24:36] | [both laugh] | |
[24:37] | ♪ ♪ | |
[24:52] | ♪ Through time ♪ | |
[24:54] | ♪ And through many a situation ♪ | |
[24:58] | ♪ We both ♪ | |
[24:59] | ♪ Look forward side by side ♪ | |
[25:03] | ♪ We have shared it all ♪ | |
[25:09] | ♪ We have both stood tall ♪ | |
[25:14] | ♪ What is mine is yours ♪ | |
[25:16] | ♪ In happiness and in strife ♪ | |
[25:20] | ♪ You’re my love ♪ | |
[25:22] | ♪ And I want you in my life ♪ | |
[25:25] | ♪ You’re my love ♪ | |
[25:29] | ♪ And I want you in my life ♪ |