时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There was a word — LokSat. | 有一个词 洛克塞特 |
[00:05] | I forwarded the whole thing to Agent McCord. | 我把所有资料转发给了麦考德探员 |
[00:06] | 12 hours later, they were dead | 12个小时后 他们全都死掉了 |
[00:08] | And what is LokSat? | 洛克塞特是什么 |
[00:09] | A very powerful and a very dirty analyst inside the CIA. | 是中情局一个位高权重并且手脚不干净的分析员 |
[00:12] | Caleb Brown. | 卡莱布·布朗 |
[00:13] | He’ll lead us straight to LokSat. | 他会直接带我们找到洛克赛特 |
[00:15] | This cellphone is enabled with GPS and will only function | 这个手机是用卫星定位启动的只有在 |
[00:18] | at Astor Park. | 艾斯特公园才能用 |
[00:19] | You can trace LokSat’s next call. | 下次通话你可以追踪到洛克赛特 |
[00:21] | This is it. It’s our one shot at LokSat. | 就是它了 这是我们接近洛克赛特的唯一机会 |
[00:27] | *I think I’ll go for a walk outside now* | *我想出去散散步* |
[00:31] | *The summer sun’s callin’ my name* | *夏季的太阳在召唤我* |
[00:33] | *I hear ya now, I just can’t stay inside all day* | *我听到啦 不能整日待在家里* |
[00:37] | *I got to get out, get me some of those raaays* | *我得出去 晒晒太阳* |
[00:42] | *Everybody seems so happy today* | *大家今天似乎都好开心* |
[01:05] | Don’t you just love this song? | 这首歌多好听啊 |
[01:34] | Okay, it’s almost time. | 好了 时间就要到了 |
[01:35] | All right. Shall we review? | 好了 我们回顾一下吧 |
[01:38] | Please. | 请吧 |
[01:40] | All right, according to Caleb, | 好了 据卡莱布说 |
[01:41] | this phone is gonna ring at exactly 8:00 a.m. | 手机会在8点准时响起 |
[01:43] | Now, because it’s GPS-enabled, | 由于有卫星定位设置 |
[01:45] | it will only work in this particular park. | 只能在这个公园接通 |
[01:48] | At which time, an electronically altered voice — | 到时 一个经过电子变声的声音 |
[01:50] | most likely LokSat’s — will issue Caleb his orders. | 很可能属于洛克塞特 就会给卡莱布下达命令 |
[01:53] | Orders that I’ll intercept and trace with a cellular relay. | 我会拦截他的命令 并用来电中继进行追踪 |
[01:57] | Okay, I’m gonna attach you to the relay. | 好 我给你接入中继 |
[01:59] | You connected, Vikram? | 你连好了吗 维克拉姆 |
[02:00] | Synched up and ready to go. | 已经同步 可以开始了 |
[02:02] | Guys, this is it. | 各位 终于到了 |
[02:04] | If all goes well, we’ll identify LokSat | 如果一切顺利 我们就能查明洛克塞特的身份 |
[02:05] | and finally take his ass down. | 终于扳倒他 |
[02:07] | And if anything goes sideways, | 如果出了岔子 |
[02:08] | we immediately shut it down | 我们立刻终止行动 |
[02:09] | and meet up at the precinct, got it? | 去分局见面 知道了吗 |
[02:11] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[02:17] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一起了吗 |
[02:20] | You want a Fudgsicle, too? | 你也想吃巧克力软糖冰棒吗 |
[02:22] | I know. Could be a trap. | 我知道 可能是陷阱 |
[02:25] | Just because Caleb switched sides doesn’t mean | 卡莱布虽然投诚了 并不代表 |
[02:27] | that LokSat doesn’t have him under surveillance. | 洛克塞特没有一直在监视他 |
[02:30] | Any one of these people could be a LokSat agent | 这些人都可能是洛克塞特的手下 |
[02:32] | or even LokSat himself. | 甚至是洛克塞特本人 |
[02:33] | Do you care to put a wager on it? | 你想赌一把吗 |
[02:35] | Wager on what? | 赌什么 |
[02:36] | On which one’s LokSat. | 赌哪个是洛克塞特 |
[02:37] | I got 20 bucks says it’s that handsy yogi over there. | 我赌20块是那个咸猪手瑜伽教练 |
[02:41] | I’m going for the Carrot Top Cruella De Vil. | 我赌是红发斑点妹 |
[02:44] | Wait, wait — Does she look a bit like your first ex-wife? | 等等 她是不是有点像你第一个前妻啊 |
[02:47] | She kind of does. | 是有点 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God. Could my ex-wife be LokSat? | 天啊 我的前妻会是洛克塞特吗 |
[02:50] | ‘Cause in a lot of ways, that would make perfect sense. | 因为在很多方面 那能解释通很多事了 |
[02:52] | All right, Vikram. Here we go. | 好了 维克拉姆 开始了 |
[02:56] | Good morning, Caleb. | 早 卡莱布 |
[02:57] | I have an urgent matter for you. | 我有急事要你处理 |
[02:58] | There’s an abandoned warehouse | 布鲁克林百老汇和弗莱辛 |
[03:00] | near Broadway and Flushing in Brooklyn. | 交界口有个废弃仓库 |
[03:02] | There’s a security booth in the parking lot. | 停车场有一个保安站 |
[03:04] | Dead-drop a flash drive with the new bank routing numbers | 今天中午将新银行路由号码 |
[03:07] | in the top drawer of that booth at precisely noon today | 放在保安站的最上面抽屉里 |
[03:09] | for my accountant to retrieve. | 我的会计会去取回 |
[03:11] | That is all for now. | 暂时就这样 |
[03:14] | Did you get a trace? | 追踪到了吗 |
[03:15] | I don’t know. The call was short. | 不知道 来电太短 |
[03:17] | Wait. I got something. | 等等 有发现 |
[03:19] | Oh, no. It says here the call originated in DYE-2. | 糟糕 显示来电地点是DYE2 |
[03:22] | A– What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:23] | It’s an abandoned Cold War radar station in the Arctic Circle. | 位于北极的废弃的冷战时期雷达站 |
[03:25] | LokSat must’ve set up a cellular relay there. | 洛克塞特肯定在那儿建立了来电中继 |
[03:28] | Guys, this is a dead end. | 各位 这是条死路 |
[03:30] | Or is it an opportunity? | 或许是机会 |
[03:32] | We all heard Caleb’s instructions. | 我们都听到了卡莱布的指示 |
[03:34] | LokSat’s accountant is going to expose himself at that dead drop. | 洛克塞特的会计会在传递点暴露身份 |
[03:37] | Talk about high on the food chain. | 这才叫食物链上端 |
[03:38] | We get LokSat’s accountant… | 如果我们抓到洛克塞特的会计 |
[03:39] | It could bring us one step closer to LokSat himself. | 我们就能更靠近洛克塞特 |
[03:41] | Vikram, send an encrypted e-mail to Caleb. | 维克拉姆 给卡莱布发一封加密邮件 |
[03:44] | He’s gonna have to show up at that dead drop. | 他得去传递点 |
[03:46] | And you have to get ahold of Hayley. | 你去找海莉 |
[03:47] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切帮手 |
[03:51] | No matter how long I’ve been on the job, | 不管这工作我做了多久 |
[03:53] | the burned ones always get me. | 烧死的总让我受不了 |
[03:55] | Yo, Lanie, we have a name? | 蕾妮 查到身份了吗 |
[03:56] | No, he’s a John Doe. | 没有 无名氏 |
[03:58] | Do we know who owns the car? | 知道车是谁的吗 |
[04:00] | It was stolen last night from a used car lot. | 昨晚在二手车停车场偷来的 |
[04:02] | Unfortunately, I can’t tell you much right now | 很遗憾 我此刻没法提供更多情况 |
[04:05] | other than the victim was male. | 只知道死者是男性 |
[04:07] | And you see these burnt remnants | 而且 看他腿 手和脸 |
[04:08] | around his legs, hands, and face? | 周围的灼烧残留物 |
[04:10] | – Duct tape? – Yep. | -胶带吗 -对 |
[04:12] | Our victim was bound, gagged, | 被害人被绑住 堵了嘴 |
[04:13] | and very much alive when the killer lit the fire. | 而且凶手点火的时候他还活着 |
[04:16] | Hell of a way to go. | 死得好惨 |
[04:17] | Yo, this is an Andercott briefcase — very high-end. | 这是安德科特的箱子 高档货 |
[04:20] | Can still make out the serial number on the frame. | 边框上的序列号还能看得到 |
[04:23] | If we’re lucky, our victim registered it, | 如果走运 被害人注册过 |
[04:24] | and we can get his name that way. | 我们就能查到名字了 |
[04:25] | Killer chose this location for a reason — | 凶手选择这里是有原因的 |
[04:28] | vacant buildings on either side, | 两边都是闲置建筑 |
[04:31] | not a security camera in sight. | 周围没有监控 |
[04:34] | It rained last night, so, clearly, | 昨晚又下过雨 所以 |
[04:36] | these tracks were made afterwards. | 这些印痕是雨后才留下的 |
[04:38] | – Might be from the killer walking to his getaway car. – Yeah. | -可能是凶手走向逃跑车时留下的 -嗯 |
[04:41] | You know, why don’t we make impressions | 给鞋印和车辙都 |
[04:42] | of all the shoeprints and tire tracks? | 做个石膏模吧 |
[04:45] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 说不定能走运 |
[04:48] | And what do I need these for? | 我需要这个做什么 |
[04:50] | Like I said, you’re the lookout. | 我说了 你是盯梢的 |
[04:53] | W-When we do our surveillance of LokSat’s accountant, | 我们监视洛克塞特的会计时 |
[04:55] | we’re gonna need you to find a high vantage point, | 你得去找个制高点 |
[04:57] | be our eye in the sky. | 做我们的天眼 |
[05:01] | There’s not a guitar in there, is there? | 那里面没有吉他 是吧 |
[05:02] | Not the kind that plays music. | 不是能奏乐的那种 |
[05:05] | Uh, Hayley. | 海莉 |
[05:08] | I-In case anything goes wrong… | 万一出事了 |
[05:10] | I will get Martha and Alexis here, and I will protect them. | 我会把玛莎和阿丽克西斯带来这里 保护他们 |
[05:13] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[05:14] | Thank you. I owe you one. | 谢谢你 我欠你个人情 |
[05:17] | And by one, I mean more like one dozen. | 应该是欠了十几个了 |
[05:24] | After we take down LokSat, | 等我们扳倒了洛克塞特 |
[05:26] | I am thinking I might tender my resignation. | 我打算递交辞呈了 |
[05:30] | So, you want to go back to being a government analyst? | 你想回去做政府分析员吗 |
[05:32] | I want to go back to being boring. | 我想回到无聊的人生中 |
[05:34] | Kind of forgotten what that feels like. | 我都忘记那滋味了 |
[05:36] | I know that probably sounds stupid. | 我知道听上去大概挺蠢的 |
[05:37] | No. No, not at all. | 不 完全不会 |
[05:41] | Thank you for doing this with me. | 谢谢你跟我一起追查 |
[05:43] | Are you kidding? Thank you for…everything. | 开玩笑吗 该谢谢你才对 |
[05:48] | Almost there. | 就要到头了 |
[05:50] | Yeah, almost. | 是啊 就到头了 |
[05:52] | Speaking of, we should head out. | 说起来 我们该走了 |
[05:55] | Captain. | 警监 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, are we — are we interrupting something? | 对不起 我们打扰什么了吗 |
[05:59] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[06:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | Well, we got a lead on our homicide. | 我们的凶案有线索了 |
[06:03] | The tire impressions made by our killer’s getaway car | 凶手逃跑车的车辙 |
[06:06] | show that the wheels were staggered, | 表明轮胎是交错的 |
[06:08] | meaning the ones in the back | 就是说前轮 |
[06:09] | were larger than the ones up front. | 比后轮小 |
[06:10] | So, the car’s exotic. | 那么是外国车 |
[06:11] | Specifically, it means that the car was either mid- or rear-engine. | 准确说 这表明车是中置或后置引擎的 |
[06:14] | So, even though we don’t have any traffic cams | 虽然没有犯罪现场附近的 |
[06:16] | from near the crime scene, we can scrub footage | 监控录像 我们也能翻查 |
[06:18] | from the surrounding areas and then — | 周边地带的监控录像 |
[06:19] | Hopefully find a car that fits the bill. | 希望能找到符合特点的车 |
[06:20] | Okay. Good job. I’ll leave you guys to it. | 好 干得好 你们继续吧 |
[06:23] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[06:26] | Is there something going on that we should know about? | 有什么事需要我们知道的吗 |
[06:28] | No. | 没有 |
[06:41] | Vikram, you got a view on that security booth? | 维克拉姆 能看到保安站了吗 |
[06:44] | Completely unobstructed. | 毫无遮挡 |
[06:46] | Okay, between the both of us, | 好吧 我们俩合力 |
[06:47] | we should get a good photo of that accountant. | 应该能清晰拍到会计了 |
[06:50] | Are you sure that’s all we’ll need? | 你确定这就足够了吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, Vikram’s gonna run the accountant’s photo | 是啊 维克拉姆会用面部识别 |
[06:54] | through facial recognition. | 分辨会计的照片 |
[06:55] | We’ll I.D. it, and then we’ll track him down later. | 我们查明身份后再找到他 |
[06:57] | Hayley, you in position? | 海莉 就位了吗 |
[06:59] | That’s an affirmative. | 是的 |
[07:04] | Your guitar all tuned up, ready to play? | 你的吉他调好音 可以演奏了吗 |
[07:06] | Just about. | 刚好 |
[07:24] | Castle, you see anything? | 卡塞尔 你看到什么了吗 |
[07:25] | No. Just two sewer rats fighting over a piece of pizza. | 没有 就两只下水道老鼠在争一块披萨饼 |
[07:29] | – Hayley? – Yeah? | -海莉 -什么事 |
[07:31] | You see anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[07:32] | All quiet on the Western front. | 西线无战事 |
[07:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[07:35] | Caleb sent me back an encrypted e-mail | 卡莱布给我回了加密邮件 |
[07:37] | confirming he’d make the drop at noon sharp. | 说他会在中午准时来传递点 |
[07:39] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 别担心 他会来的 |
[07:42] | What f-stop are you using? | 你用多少的光圈值 |
[07:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:45] | F-stop, it’s a function on the camera. | 光圈值 是相机的一个功能 |
[07:47] | It tells it how much light to permit — | 就是曝光度… |
[07:48] | Yeah, no, I know what an f-stop is. | 我知道那什么意思 |
[07:49] | This isn’t a shoot for National Geographic. | 我们又不是在给《国家地理》拍照片 |
[07:51] | It’s on auto. | 我设的自动 |
[07:53] | Auto. | 自动 |
[07:54] | No, no, no. Never use auto. | 不不不 绝不能用自动 |
[07:56] | Here, let me get that for you. | 来 我给你调 |
[07:57] | Castle, stop messing with my stuff. | 卡塞尔 别动我的东西 |
[07:59] | I thought you liked it when I messed with your stuff? | 你不是喜欢我动你的”东西”吗 |
[08:01] | Hey, um, I hate to interrupt your pillow talk, | 真不想打断你们的情话 |
[08:03] | but Caleb Brown’s just arrived. | 但卡莱布·布朗到了 |
[08:09] | All right, guys. Eyes peeled. | 好了 各位 招子放亮 |
[08:10] | The accountant’s gonna be nearby. | 会计肯定就在附近 |
[08:28] | Okay, Caleb’s making the drop. | 卡莱布去放东西了 |
[08:35] | Espo, I’m kind of busy here. | 埃斯波 我有点忙 |
[08:36] | I know, I know, but listen — I traced the serial number | 我知道 听着 我追踪了 |
[08:39] | on that briefcase from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场那个箱子的序列号 |
[08:40] | It belongs to Caleb Brown. | 箱子是卡莱布·布朗的 |
[08:42] | So, I had the lab run his DNA. It’s a match. | 所以我让实验室检测了DNA 是匹配的 |
[08:45] | Caleb’s dead. Here’s our victim. | 卡莱布死了 他是死者 |
[08:48] | Espo? Are you there? | 埃斯波 你在吗 |
[08:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:54] | That’s not Caleb. | 那不是卡莱布 |
[08:56] | Castle, this is a trap. | 卡塞尔 这是陷阱 |
[09:06] | Anyone there? Can you hear us? | 有人在吗 有人听得到吗 |
[09:08] | Hayley? Vikram? | 海莉 维克拉姆 |
[09:09] | They got a frequency jammer, Castle. We’re cut off. | 他们有干扰器 卡塞尔 我们被切断了联系 |
[09:24] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[09:30] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[09:47] | Sniper! | 狙击手 |
[10:01] | I don’t have a clear shot. | 我无法击中 |
[10:07] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, same. | 我也是 |
[10:21] | Get in! | 上车 |
[10:23] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[10:41] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[10:51] | No one’s following. We’re clear. | 没人跟踪 我们安全了 |
[10:53] | That was amazing! | 简直太酷了 |
[10:55] | Mason, you, sir, are quite literally a lifesaver. | 梅森 你真是个救命恩人 |
[10:58] | And talk about a getaway vehicle. | 这逃跑车也够牛逼 |
[10:59] | A Korean barbecue taco truck? Are you serious? | 韩国烤肉玉米卷车 开什么玩笑 |
[11:02] | Is anyone hungry right now? | 有人现在饿了吗 |
[11:03] | Because I could totally whip up some kimchi tostadas. | 我绝对能做个泡菜炸玉米粉圆饼 |
[11:07] | – Who are you? – Easy now. | -你是谁 -别激动 |
[11:09] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[11:09] | Kate, Kate, Kate. This is Mason Wood. | 凯特 凯特 这位是梅森·伍德 |
[11:12] | He’s the head of the Greatest Detective Society. | 他是最强侦探协会的主席 |
[11:14] | I told you about meeting him in L.A. | 我跟你说过在洛杉矶结识了他 |
[11:15] | That doesn’t mean that we can trust him. | 那不代表他值得信任 |
[11:16] | Fine, don’t trust me, but would you mind | 好吧 别信任我 但你能不能 |
[11:18] | pointing that thing away from me? | 别拿那玩意指着我 |
[11:19] | It makes me just a bit nervous. | 让我有点紧张 |
[11:21] | Don’t worry. She’s out of bullets. | 别担心 她没子弹了 |
[11:23] | Why would you tell him that? | 你为什么要告诉他 |
[11:24] | Because he saved our lives, and he’s a friend! | 因为他救了我们 他是朋友 |
[11:27] | Who just happened to be at the right place | 他刚巧开着韩国烤肉玉米饼车 |
[11:28] | at the right time with the right Korean barbecue taco truck? | 在我们急需的时候冲到了我们所在的地点 |
[11:30] | I don’t think so. | 我还是很怀疑 |
[11:32] | She does make a good point. | 她说的有点道理 |
[11:33] | Mason, what are you doing here? | 梅森 你为什么会来 |
[11:34] | Your mother sent me. | 你妈妈叫我来的 |
[11:37] | My mother?! | 我妈妈 |
[11:39] | You know Martha? | 你认识玛莎 |
[11:40] | No, not that mother — the other one. | 不是那个妈妈 另一个妈妈 |
[11:42] | The, uh, stepmother, Rita. | 你的继母 丽塔 |
[11:45] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[11:47] | Once upon a time I was a lawyer with the State Department, | 很久以前 我曾是国务院的律师 |
[11:51] | and, on an overseas assignment, | 一次执行海外任务时 |
[11:53] | Rita was in my convoy going to the embassy. | 丽塔搭乘我的车队去大使馆 |
[11:56] | We were hit. We were taken hostage. | 我们遭受了攻击 被绑为人质 |
[11:59] | If it hadn’t been for Rita, I… | 要不是丽塔 我… |
[12:02] | Look, I just owe her, all right? | 我欠她个人情 好吗 |
[12:04] | And when she called and said that you two | 她打电话说你俩 |
[12:06] | were sticking your noses into something dangerous | 插手了危险的事 |
[12:08] | and needed a babysitter, I said okay. | 需要有人照顾 我就同意了 |
[12:10] | Did she tell you about LokSat, how it’s connected — | 她有跟你说洛克塞特 以及… |
[12:11] | Okay, just stop right there. | 行了 打住 |
[12:13] | Now, whatever this is | 不管这是怎么回事 |
[12:14] | and whoever you have obviously pissed off, | 不管你们明显是激怒了谁 |
[12:17] | the less I know about this, | 我知道的越少 |
[12:18] | the better my chances are of staying alive. | 我活下去的几率就越大 |
[12:21] | Remember, I’m just a babysitter, | 记住 我只是个保姆 |
[12:22] | so I’ll change your diapers and feed you your bottle and… | 我可以给你们换尿布 喂奶 |
[12:26] | save you from a strike force of armed mercenaries, | 从雇佣军突击队手中救出你们 |
[12:29] | but I am not joining your fight. | 但我不会加入你们的战斗 |
[12:31] | Here, give me your cellphone. | 手机给我 |
[12:32] | Hit squad could find us on it. I’m gonna dump them. | 杀手小队能追查到我们 我把手机丢掉去 |
[12:36] | Here. | 给 |
[12:38] | You’re welcome to take anything you need. | 你们随意拿 |
[12:40] | It’s all untraceable. | 都是不可追踪的 |
[12:43] | Good luck to both of you. | 祝你俩好运 |
[12:44] | How do we thank you? | 我们怎么报答你 |
[12:46] | You solved my friend’s murder back in L.A. | 你在洛杉矶解决了我朋友的谋杀案 |
[12:47] | Let’s call it even. | 这就算扯平了 |
[12:51] | Here. | 给 |
[12:58] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么搞的 |
[12:59] | We were careful. | 我们很小心了 |
[13:01] | LokSat must’ve discovered that Caleb betrayed him | 洛克塞特肯定是发现卡莱布背叛了他 |
[13:03] | and then got wind of us. | 得知了我们的消息 |
[13:05] | So LokSat killed Caleb, and then all he had to do | 洛克塞特杀了卡莱布 然后他只需要 |
[13:07] | was hack in to Caleb’s account | 黑入卡莱布的账户 |
[13:09] | and send a fake e-mail to Vikram | 给维克拉姆发邮件 |
[13:11] | agreeing to make that drop. | 假意同意去进行传递 |
[13:13] | LokSat is going to keep coming for us. | 洛克塞特会继续来追杀我们的 |
[13:16] | Or worse, he’s gonna come after our families. | 或者更糟 他会追杀我们的家人 |
[13:17] | Okay, well, my dad’s away on business, | 好吧 我爸爸外出办事了 |
[13:19] | so he’s okay for now, | 他暂时没事 |
[13:20] | but you got to get Hayley to pick up Alexis and Martha | 但你得让海莉去接阿丽克西斯和玛莎 |
[13:22] | and take them to the P.I. Office safe room. | 带他们去侦探社的安全屋 |
[13:24] | What about Vikram? He’s in danger, too. | 维克拉姆呢 他也有危险 |
[13:26] | I’ll track him down. | 我会找到他 |
[13:27] | Then we’ll meet up, and we’ll make a plan. | 然后我们碰面 再做计划 |
[13:30] | No, no, no. Come on. Don’t give me that face. | 不不 别那副表情 |
[13:32] | Just say, “We’ll meet at the P.I. Office.” | 说 “我们回头侦探社见” |
[13:35] | We’ll meet at the P.I. Office. | 我们回头侦探社见 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:50] | Still haven’t found any rear or mid-engine cars yet, | 后置中置引擎车还是没找到 |
[13:52] | but I still have several traffic cams to scrub through so… | 但我还要翻查好几个摄像头 |
[13:55] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[13:56] | CSU uncovered a message in that burned-out trunk. | 鉴证组在烧毁车里找到了一则信息 |
[13:59] | Now, I think it was from Caleb. | 我觉得是卡莱布留下的 |
[14:00] | He must’ve scratched it when the killer was driving him | 肯定是凶手开车到无人停车场的路上 |
[14:02] | to that empty parking lot. | 他用指甲抓出来的 |
[14:03] | He carved it into the metal. It survived the blaze. | 他刻在了金属里 所以没烧坏 |
[14:09] | Was he trying to I.D. his killer for us? | 他是想说明凶手的身份吗 |
[14:12] | RTHDMN “R-t h-d m-n”? | |
[14:13] | Right-hand man. | 心腹 |
[14:15] | Well, whose right-hand man? | 谁的心腹 |
[14:16] | LokSat’s. | 洛克塞特的 |
[14:27] | Who’s LokSat? | 洛克塞特是谁 |
[14:29] | Caleb left that message for Beckett. | 卡莱布的消息是留给贝克特的 |
[14:31] | You’re still not answering the question, Vikram. | 你还没回答问题 维克拉姆 |
[14:33] | Who the hell is LokSat? | 洛克塞特是谁 |
[14:35] | The Big Bad Wolf. | 大恶狼 |
[14:37] | The person behind Senator Bracken, Allison Hyde, | 布莱肯参议员 艾莉森·海德 杀人小队 |
[14:39] | the hit squads — every terrible thing | 和这九个月来发生在 |
[14:41] | that’s happened to me and Beckett for the past nine months. | 我和贝克特身上的每件坏事的幕后黑手 |
[14:45] | You shouldn’t have told them. | 你不该告诉他们的 |
[14:51] | Yeah. You should’ve. | 是啊 该你来说的 |
[14:55] | Now tell us everything. | 全部告诉我们 |
[14:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. He’s okay, he’s okay, he’s okay. | 不不不 他是好人 他是好人 |
[15:09] | It’s about bloody time you got here. | 你可算来了 |
[15:14] | Oh, Richard. Darling. | 理查德 亲爱的 |
[15:16] | Oh, thank goodness you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:20] | – Where’s Katherine? – She’s coming. | -凯瑟琳呢 -她就来 |
[15:22] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:24] | W-Why are we on lockdown? | 我们为什么被封锁了 |
[15:25] | You didn’t tell them? | 你没说吗 |
[15:26] | Considering the danger, I didn’t think it was my place. | 考虑到危险程度 我觉得不该我来说 |
[15:29] | Dad, does this have something to do with | 爸爸 这跟你在洛杉矶查明的事 |
[15:30] | what you found out in L.A.? | 有什么关系吗 |
[15:33] | Of course. I apologize. | 当然 很抱歉 |
[15:35] | Uh, y-you both have a right to know. | 你俩都有权知道 |
[15:36] | This all started when… | 这一切是… |
[15:39] | So, Caleb was burned alive because LokSat found out | 那么卡莱布被活活烧死是因为洛克塞特 |
[15:41] | that he switched sides and was working with you? | 发现他倒戈帮你们了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, and now LokSat is going after Vikram, Castle, me — | 现在洛克塞特会追杀维克拉姆 卡塞尔 我 |
[15:46] | anyone that knows anything about them. | 所有知道他们的人 |
[15:48] | So, I need you guys to forget | 你们得忘记 |
[15:49] | everything that you just heard. | 你们刚刚听到的一切 |
[15:52] | Oh, no, afraid we can’t do that, boss. | 不 我们做不到 老大 |
[15:53] | You guys, LokSat took out my entire AG team. | 洛克塞特干掉了我整支总检察长办公室的团队 |
[15:56] | I’m not gonna let that happen to you. | 我不要你们也出这种事 |
[15:58] | And we’re not gonna let you go to war | 我们不会让你不带 |
[15:59] | without your two best soldiers. | 最好的两个战士就上战场的 |
[16:00] | Right now there’s no war to be fought. | 现在 根本没有仗可打 |
[16:02] | Castle and I are probably | 卡塞尔和我可能 |
[16:03] | gonna have to disappear for awhile — | 得消失一阵 |
[16:04] | at least until we find another lead on LokSat. | 至少直到我们找到有关洛克塞特的新线索 |
[16:07] | Beckett, we already have one. | 贝克特 我们已经有了 |
[16:09] | Caleb I.D.’d his killer. | 卡莱布留下了凶手身份 |
[16:11] | LokSat’s right-hand man. You know what this means? | 洛克塞特的心腹 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[16:13] | Catching Caleb’s killer will put us on a path to LokSat. | 抓到杀卡莱布的凶手就能找到洛克塞特 |
[16:16] | Guys, I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[16:18] | – The right-hand man? – Yeah. | -心腹 -是的 |
[16:20] | I found a credit-card hit off of Caleb’s financials. | 我在卡莱布的信用卡记录上找到一处线索 |
[16:22] | He ate alone at a diner last night. | 他昨晚在一家餐馆单独进了餐 |
[16:24] | They just e-mailed me the security-cam footage from the parking lot. | 他们刚把停车场的监控发给我 |
[16:26] | That’s Caleb with the briefcase? | 那是卡莱布拿着个箱子吗 |
[16:27] | Yes. And that’s got to be LokSat’s right-hand man. | 是的 那肯定就是洛克塞特的心腹了 |
[16:32] | So, this is right before he torched Caleb. | 这就发生在他烧死卡莱布之前 |
[16:35] | He never had a chance. | 他根本毫无胜算 |
[16:38] | Can you run facial recognition? | 能做面部识别吗 |
[16:40] | No, we only have his profile. | 不能 只能看到侧脸 |
[16:43] | LokSat and his cleaner have had us running for cover | 洛克塞特和他的清道夫让我们抱头鼠窜 |
[16:46] | like they’re the hunters. | 好像他们才是猎人 |
[16:48] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[16:50] | They’ll never see us coming. | 他们绝不会料到我们找上门 |
[16:55] | That is not what we agreed to. | 这可跟我们说好的不一样 |
[16:57] | You were supposed to grab Vikram | 你该带上维克拉姆 |
[16:58] | and then come straight here. | 然后直接过来的 |
[17:00] | I-I know, but that was before the guys | 我知道 但是那是在他们 |
[17:01] | were brought in on this | 都知情之前 |
[17:02] | and before we got actionable evidence on LokSat. | 而且现在我们有了可用的针对洛克塞特的证据 |
[17:05] | I can’t leave now. | 我现在不能走 |
[17:07] | Well, then I’m coming down there. | 那我要过去 |
[17:08] | I — No. No. Absolutely not. | 别 绝对不行 |
[17:11] | You can’t risk coming out in the open. | 你不能冒险暴露自己 |
[17:12] | And you can’t risk staying in the open. | 你不能冒险持续暴露呢 |
[17:15] | Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[17:15] | I am in one of the safest buildings in the city a police station | 警局是城里最安全的建筑之一 |
[17:19] | a-and better yet, | 更好的是 |
[17:20] | my police station with my cops. | 这个警局是我的 里面都是我的警察 |
[17:25] | Nothing’s gonna happen to me while I’m here. | 我在这儿不会出事的 |
[17:27] | Captain Beckett. | 贝克特警监 |
[17:29] | Babe, I-I got to go. | 亲爱的 我得挂了 |
[17:30] | Will you stay at the precinct? | 你能留在警局吗 |
[17:32] | Yes. I promise. | 当然 我保证 |
[17:33] | I’ll stay here. | 我就待在这里 |
[17:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:44] | What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[17:45] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[17:47] | So, we scrubbed through every available traffic cam | 我们翻查了犯罪现场周围所有 |
[17:50] | around the crime scene, and we were only able to find | 可用的监控 我们只找到一辆 |
[17:53] | one car with staggered wheels due to being mid-engine. | 由于引擎中置而轮胎交错的车 |
[17:55] | Which matches the tire impressions | 跟我们在犯罪现场 |
[17:57] | we found at the crime scene. | 发现的车辙也相符 |
[17:58] | This is the car five blocks | 这是离闲置停车场 |
[17:59] | from the vacant lot, driving away. | 五个街区处的一辆车 正在驶离 |
[18:01] | No plates. So, how do we know | 没有牌照 那我们如何知道 |
[18:03] | that LokSat’s right-hand man is driving the car? | 是洛克塞特的心腹在开车 |
[18:05] | Just wait. Using traffic cams, | 等等 利用监控 |
[18:07] | we can follow the car to what we assume is his house. | 我们可以追踪车到我们假定应该是他家的地方 |
[18:20] | That’s him, all right. | 那就是他 |
[18:22] | Who owns the home? | 房子是谁的 |
[18:22] | A shell corporation. | 一家空壳公司 |
[18:24] | Now watch. | 快看 |
[18:28] | This is a live shot. He’s still there. | 这是实况监控 他还在里面 |
[18:31] | All right, grab your tac gear. We’re going to that house. | 好 拿好装备 我们去房子那 |
[18:33] | Excuse me, Beckett. | 等一下 贝克特 |
[18:35] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you just tell Castle | 如果我说错就纠正我 你不是刚跟卡塞尔说 |
[18:37] | that you’re staying put here at the precinct? | 你要待在警局不轻举妄动吗 |
[18:39] | You think I’m gonna send you into harm’s way | 你觉得我会让你们去以身犯险 |
[18:40] | while I’m sitting safe behind a desk? | 而自己却安然无恙地坐在这吗 |
[18:42] | No. Not gonna happen. | 不 肯定不行 |
[18:43] | You got a target on your back, we don’t. | 你已经被盯上了 而我们没有 |
[18:46] | You’re staying here. | 你就待在这 |
[18:50] | Uh, he does know that I’m captain, right? | 他知道我才是警监对吧 |
[18:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[18:52] | You can fire us both for insubordination if you want. | 你要是想 也可以凭违抗命令解雇我们 |
[18:55] | Otherwise, we got this. | 不然的话 就让我们来处理 |
[19:03] | A feisty Merlot, an elegant spread, | 烈性梅洛酒 优雅丰盛的酒宴 |
[19:07] | delightful company — | 还有这么棒的陪伴 |
[19:09] | If I wasn’t scared out of my mind, | 要不是我害怕得要命 |
[19:10] | this would be a lovely afternoon. | 这个下午还挺美好的 |
[19:12] | I should be with Kate. | 我应该跟凯特在一起 |
[19:14] | I promised her we’d take down LokSat together. | 我向她保证过我们会一起扳倒洛克塞特 |
[19:16] | You also promised you’d stay here. | 你也保证过你会待在这里 |
[19:21] | – I’m going to the precinct. – Oh, no. | -我要去警局 -不要 |
[19:23] | – I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. – I don’t think — | -我会没事的 别担心 -我觉得别 |
[19:25] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:27] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[19:29] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[19:33] | Don’t worry. I will see you soon. | 别担心 我们很快就能见面 |
[19:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:37] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[19:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[19:45] | You can’t go out there alone. | 你不能一个人出去 |
[19:46] | Someone has to watch your back. | 得有人看着你 |
[19:47] | And someone has to watch theirs. | 但也得有人照看好她们 |
[19:49] | I don’t know those guys out front. I know you. | 我不了解门口这些人 我了解你 |
[19:52] | Stay with them. Please. | 跟她们待在一起 拜托了 |
[19:57] | No need. I’m armed. I’m packing. See? I’ll be fine. | 不用 我有武器 我装备完善 我会没事的 |
[20:01] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:08] | All right, Beckett, we’re ready to breach. | 好了贝克特 我们准备冲进去了 |
[20:10] | Go. | 行动 |
[20:12] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[20:14] | Move! | 前进 |
[20:17] | Front room clear! | 客厅安全 |
[20:18] | Room all clear! | 房里安全 |
[20:22] | Get the closets. | 查看衣柜 |
[20:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:26] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:28] | Come on, guys. Talk to me. What do you see? | 拜托伙计们 说话 你们看到了什么 |
[20:30] | Bedroom clear! | 卧室安全 |
[20:33] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:36] | Place is empty, Captain. | 这地方是空的 警监 |
[20:38] | By empty, we mean completely empty — | 空的的意思就是完全空的 |
[20:40] | No furniture, no right-hand man, no nothing. | 没有家具 没有那个心腹 什么都没有 |
[20:45] | Beckett, he tricked us. | 贝克特 他把我们耍了 |
[20:58] | 12th precinct, please — 24th and 7th, fast as you can. | 去12区分局第24跟7街区之间 快点 |
[21:01] | You got it, pal. | 没问题 朋友 |
[21:04] | *I hear ya now, I just can’t stay inside all day* | *我听到啦 不能整日待在家里* |
[21:09] | *I got to get out, get me some of those raaays* | *我得出去 晒晒太阳* |
[21:13] | Don’t you just love this song? | 这首歌多好听啊 |
[21:17] | *Everybody’s laughin’, sunshine day* | *大家都在笑 晴朗的一天* |
[21:25] | CSU is taking the place apart. | 鉴证组正在彻底搜查那地方 |
[21:28] | They’re not gonna find anything. | 他们找不到什么线索的 |
[21:30] | Place was a way station. | 那地方只是个中转站 |
[21:32] | You think he planned for us to follow him there? | 你觉得是他设计让我们跟着他去了那吗 |
[21:34] | LokSat’s people are CIA, | 洛克塞特的手下都是中情局的人 |
[21:36] | which means they are experts at tactical subterfuge. | 也就是说他们都很精通战术逃脱 |
[21:41] | My guess is “Mr. Right-Hand Man” anticipated | 我猜那位”心腹先生”早就料到 |
[21:43] | our ability to track down his vehicle from the crime scene, | 我们能在犯罪现场追踪到他的车 |
[21:46] | and he led us to a place where he knew he could lose us. | 他把我们引到了一个能摆脱我们的地方 |
[21:49] | And your guess would be right. | 你的猜想也许是对的 |
[21:51] | Surveillance cameras on the street behind the house | 房子后面那条街上的监控摄像 |
[21:52] | were disabled yesterday morning. | 昨天早上发生了故障 |
[21:55] | So, our guy walked right in the front door, | 所以我们要抓的这家伙从前门进 |
[21:57] | walked right out the back. | 直接就从后门出去了 |
[21:59] | Which means we have no way of knowing where he went. | 也就是说我们根本查不到他去了哪 |
[22:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:41] | Awake and alert, I see. | 清醒且警惕 |
[22:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:45] | Does it matter? | 那重要吗 |
[22:47] | I understand that, as a writer, the naming of a thing | 我能理解 对一个作家来说 |
[22:50] | would seem to be of paramount importance, | 命名似乎有着非凡的意义 |
[22:52] | but, trust me, my name is the least consequential thing | 但相信我 我的名字现在对你来说 |
[22:55] | for you to know right now. | 是最不重要的 |
[22:56] | It’s an embarrassing name, isn’t it? | 你的名字一定很丢人 对不对 |
[22:59] | Like “A Boy Named Sue”? | 就像《一个叫苏的男孩》那样 |
[23:00] | Maybe your mother called you doofus. | 也许你妈妈叫你傻蛋 |
[23:02] | I was named by the state. | 我的名字是国家起的 |
[23:07] | But for operational purposes, I’m known as “Mr. Flynn,” | 不过出任务的时候 我被称为弗林先生 |
[23:11] | and I’ve been entrusted with your interrogation. | 而这次我来负责对你的审问 |
[23:14] | By the time we’re done, you will have revealed the names | 等到一切结束的时候 你就会交代出 |
[23:17] | of everyone who knows about LokSat. | 所有知道洛克赛特的人名 |
[23:22] | So you can kill them? Forget it. | 然后你就能杀了他们 别妄想了 |
[23:25] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事 |
[23:26] | I’m not betraying anyone. | 我不会背叛任何人 |
[23:28] | I don’t care how many thumbscrews you put to me. | 我才不在乎你要给我上多少拇指夹 |
[23:31] | Oh, no. I don’t believe in torture. | 不 我这人不待见严刑逼供 |
[23:34] | Science is much more effective, and the company | 科学才更有效 并且局里 |
[23:36] | has made great leaps in the field of chemical truth agents. | 在化学吐真剂领域的研究颇有成果 |
[24:08] | Within the hour, you will tell me | 一个小时之内 你会告诉我 |
[24:10] | everything I want to know. | 所有我想知道的事情 |
[24:12] | And then you will die. | 然后你就可以死了 |
[24:20] | Now, tell me honestly, | 现在 老实告诉我 |
[24:22] | was knowing my name really that important? | 知道我的名字还有那么重要吗 |
[24:26] | Dead end is not good enough. | 这条线索不可能断掉 |
[24:27] | This guy doesn’t get to be smarter than us. | 那家伙不可能比我们更聪明 |
[24:29] | There’s too much at stake here. | 现在有太多东西处于危险当中 |
[24:31] | If we lose this thread, then we’re just sitting ducks. | 如果失去这条线索 我们就只能坐以待毙 |
[24:44] | I need a miracle, guys. | 我需要一个奇迹 各位 |
[24:46] | Okay. You got it. | 好吧 会有的 |
[24:48] | One miracle coming up. | 奇迹马上就来 |
[24:55] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[24:56] | No, it’s Mason Wood. | 不 我是梅森·伍德 |
[24:59] | Uh, I thought that you were done with us. | 我以为你已经和我们没关系了 |
[25:01] | I was, but, unfortunately for me, | 之前是 不过 不幸的是 |
[25:03] | I think I may have a lead that could help you. | 也许我有条线索可以帮到你 |
[25:06] | What kind of a lead? | 什么样的线索 |
[25:07] | A source that I worked with back in the early aughts, | 早年我曾经共事的一个线人 |
[25:10] | he’s a facilitator for extralegal intelligence operations. | 他是个法外情报机构的服务人 |
[25:15] | If anybody knows the dark side of the CIA, it’s him. | 如果说有谁了解中情局的阴暗面 一定是他 |
[25:18] | Good. Then we’ll go see him. | 很好 那我们去见他 |
[25:20] | – No, no, not we — me. – No, uh, Mason — | -不不 不是我们 是我 -不 梅森 |
[25:22] | This guy’s default setting | 那家伙默认这世界为 |
[25:24] | is early ’70s conspiracy thriller. | 70年代早期的阴谋论惊悚小说 |
[25:26] | He won’t talk to you. Hell, he might not even talk to me. | 他不会对你开口 见鬼 他可能都不会对我说 |
[25:29] | Mason, this is my fight, | 梅森 这是我的战斗 |
[25:30] | and you’re not gonna know the right questions to ask. | 你不知道应该问什么问题 |
[25:32] | I have to be there. | 我必须去 |
[25:35] | All right, meet me in an hour | 好吧 一小时后 |
[25:38] | at the corner of Grand and East Broadway. | 在格兰街和东百老汇的路口等我 |
[25:57] | Correct dosage is the key — | 剂量正确是关键 |
[25:59] | just enough to compromise the central cortex and the parietal lobe. | 必须恰好攻破中央皮层和大脑顶叶 |
[26:05] | Too much and — | 过量就会… |
[26:07] | let’s just say that | 这么说吧 |
[26:08] | forgetting how to breathe is kind of a drag. | 忘记怎么呼吸可不是什么好玩的事情 |
[26:20] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 不能 |
[26:22] | As I said, I was raised by the state. | 就像我说的 我是由国家养大的 |
[26:25] | I never had a family growing up. | 我的成长过程中从来没有过一个家 |
[26:27] | I never knew love in the way that you so clearly do. | 我从来都不懂你所了解的那种爱 |
[26:30] | Well, why don’t you unstrap me? | 不如你把我解开 |
[26:32] | I’ll come give you a big hug. | 我来给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[26:34] | I’ve read your files. | 我读过你的档案 |
[26:35] | You were an incorrigible playboy | 你在遇到凯瑟琳·贝克特之前 |
[26:37] | before you met Katherine Beckett. | 曾是个无可救药的花花公子 |
[26:39] | What changed? | 是什么变了 |
[26:41] | I fell in love with her. | 我爱上了她 |
[26:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:46] | Because I’d never met anyone like her. | 因为我从没有遇到过她那样的人 |
[26:48] | Well, you’ve never met anyone like me. | 你也没见过我这样的人 |
[26:50] | Yeah, but you don’t have the legs or the eyes… | 是的 不过你没有她那样的大长腿 眼睛 |
[26:53] | or the brains or the heart. | 智慧 和心灵 |
[26:55] | Beckett makes me laugh. | 贝克特让我开怀大笑 |
[26:57] | She challenges me. | 她会质疑我 |
[26:59] | I became a better man. | 我变成一个更好的人 |
[27:01] | W-Why am I telling you this? | 我为什么要对你说这些 |
[27:05] | Right. | 对哦 |
[27:06] | But these feelings make you vulnerable. | 但是这些感情让你变得脆弱 |
[27:09] | Surely, you must see that. | 你肯定明白这一点 |
[27:10] | Yeah, well, what’s the alternative, | 是啊 否则呢 |
[27:12] | to be like you, a man alone without empathy? | 变得像你一样 独来独往毫无感情 |
[27:16] | She’s the reason you are on this table. | 她是你躺在这里的罪魁祸首 |
[27:19] | If you never met her, | 如果你从未遇见她 |
[27:20] | you’d most likely have a very long life ahead of you. | 你还可以活很久 |
[27:23] | Surely, you would take a do-over if offered. | 如果可以选择 你肯定会想重新来过 |
[27:27] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[27:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:31] | She’s gonna find you — you and LokSat. | 她会找到你的 你还有洛克塞特 |
[27:35] | And she’s gonna bury you both. | 而且她会把你们一网打尽 |
[27:37] | And I can’t tell a lie, right? | 我现在不能说谎 对吧 |
[27:40] | Yes, but the fact that you believe it | 是的 但尽管你很相信这一点 |
[27:42] | does not make it the truth. | 也不能让它成为事实 |
[27:45] | Kate Beckett is going to be dead by the end of the night, | 凯特·贝克特在今晚就会死去 |
[27:47] | and there is nothing you can do about it. | 而且你对此也无能为力 |
[27:58] | You seen Beckett? | 你看见贝克特了吗 |
[28:00] | No. | 没有 |
[28:02] | Hey, guys. I got something. | 各位 我有发现 |
[28:04] | I pulled all active and passive cellphone signals | 我从覆盖那座空房子的信号塔中 |
[28:06] | originating from the cell tower that served the empty house. | 提取了所有来往的通话信号 |
[28:09] | Must have been hundreds. | 肯定有几百通 |
[28:10] | Try thousands. | 是几千通 |
[28:11] | Which was daunting. | 有些让人望而却步 |
[28:13] | But then I screened them against phone signals | 不过我又把它们跟心腹先生 |
[28:15] | along the route the Right-Hand Man took | 从犯罪现场回到空房子的路线上的 |
[28:16] | from the crime scene to the house, | 信号在屏幕上做了交叉对比 |
[28:18] | and those IMEI numbers started to shrink until… | 排除后 剩下的手机串号越来越少 直到… |
[28:23] | only one remained. | 只剩一个 |
[28:26] | That, gentlemen, is Right-Hand Man’s phone number. | 二位 那就是心腹先生的手机号 |
[28:28] | Can you locate where that phone is right now? | 你能确定他现在的位置吗 |
[28:30] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[28:33] | Thanks for sharing your personal feelings. | 谢谢分享你的个人体会 |
[28:35] | They’ve given me some real insight. | 真的让我了解到很多事 |
[28:37] | You know, you — you don’t have to do this. | 其实 你不必这么做的 |
[28:39] | Clearly, you’re looking for something more. | 很显然 你是想要更多的东西 |
[28:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:43] | You misunderstood me. | 你误解我了 |
[28:45] | I’m not yearning for a happy family, | 我不是想要一个幸福的家庭 |
[28:48] | simply insight into how best to dissect one. | 我只是想知道该如何分析它 |
[28:52] | Now, time to get down to business. | 现在 该做正事了 |
[29:00] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:02] | maybe I could make a quick trip to the little boys’ room | 能不能让我先去上个厕所 |
[29:05] | before we get started with any more questions? | 然后你再问更多的问题 |
[29:09] | I won’t be asking the hard questions. | 最难的问题不是我来问 |
[29:11] | Who will? | 谁来问 |
[29:13] | My boss, the man you call LokSat. | 我的老板 就是你们称为洛克塞特的人 |
[29:32] | Surprise. | 意外吧 |
[29:40] | You are LokSat? | 你就是洛克塞特 |
[29:42] | Yes, although, technically, that’s the code name | 是的 不过准确来说 那只是一个代号 |
[29:45] | for my extralegal operations. | 用于我做的一些非法的事情 |
[29:48] | So, everything that happened in L.A., | 这么说 所有发生在洛杉矶的事 |
[29:50] | the GDS, that was all a lie? | 最强侦探协会 都是假的了 |
[29:51] | Oh, no, no, no, no, the Greatest Detective Society is very real, | 不不不 最强侦探协会绝对是真的 |
[29:56] | connected in no way to my work with the CIA. | 它跟我在中情局的事完全没关系 |
[29:59] | Think of it as a…fun hobby. | 算是我的一个 兴趣爱好吧 |
[30:03] | My stepmother… is she dead? | 我的继母 她死了吗 |
[30:06] | Not yet, but I needed you to trust me so I could find out | 还没有 不过你得相信我 这样我就能 |
[30:10] | who else knew about my existence before I kill you two. | 在杀死你之前找出所有知道我的存在的人 |
[30:13] | So, let’s get right to it because I have to meet your wife | 我们赶紧开始吧 因为再过几分钟 |
[30:16] | in just a few minutes. Is he ready? | 我就要去见你妻子了 他准备好了吗 |
[30:18] | – Yes, sir. – All right, then. | -是的 长官 -好吧 |
[30:20] | Truth time. | 该说实话了 |
[30:21] | Who knows about me? | 有谁知道我 |
[30:23] | Beckett, obviously, and Vikram. | 很显然有贝克特 还有维克拉姆 |
[30:25] | What about Hayley Shipton? | 那海莉·希普顿呢 |
[30:31] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:32] | Detectives Ryan and Esposito? | 莱恩和埃斯波西托警探呢 |
[30:39] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:40] | What about your mother? | 你母亲呢 |
[30:46] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:50] | Your daughter? | 你女儿呢 |
[30:56] | – Yes. – Yes. | -知道 -知道 |
[31:00] | Anyone else? | 还有谁 |
[31:01] | No. | 没有了 |
[31:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:04] | That will be a weight off my shoulders | 等这些人都死了 |
[31:06] | once everyone has been neutralized. | 我就彻底没有负担了 |
[31:09] | Don’t do this, please. | 不要这么做 求你了 |
[31:10] | There is no shame in losing, Mr. Castle… | 失败没有什么可耻的 卡塞尔先生 |
[31:14] | only in the hubris that made you think | 你的傲慢让你觉得这事 |
[31:16] | that this could end any other way. | 会是另一种结局 才是可耻的 |
[31:28] | That was difficult to watch. | 真是不忍心看啊 |
[31:31] | I’m sure you’re finding it hard to live with yourself. | 我相信你现在一定很自责 |
[31:34] | It’s understandable… | 我理解 |
[31:36] | knowing what’s coming next for your loved ones. | 知道自己所爱的人要遭受什么 |
[31:42] | This… will end your pain. | 这个 会让你不再痛了 |
[31:45] | This will end everything. | 这个会结束一切 |
[31:54] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[31:55] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[31:56] | there’s a murder suspect in this building, | 这栋楼里有一个谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[31:58] | and we need to search it from top to bottom. | 我们得从头到尾搜查一边 |
[31:59] | Sorry, Officer, but that’s not going to happen. | 抱歉 警官 但这不可能 |
[32:01] | This building belongs to the Central Intelligence Agency. | 这栋楼属于美国中央情报局 |
[32:04] | It’s protected by the National Security Act. | 它受《国家安全法》保护 |
[32:06] | I can’t let you in. | 我不能让你进去 |
[32:06] | I don’t care if it’s protected by the Hulk. | 就算它被绿巨人保护我也不在乎 |
[32:08] | We’re gonna tear this place apart. | 我们要把这个地方彻底查一遍 |
[32:19] | Where is this guy? | 这个人在哪 |
[32:20] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[32:22] | What, no alcohol swab this time? | 怎么 这次不用酒精帮我擦一下吗 |
[32:24] | No need. This stuff will kill you in about 12 seconds. | 不需要 这东西能在12秒内杀死你 |
[32:29] | Or — and just roll with me on this — we could skip it. | 或者 这次你听我的 我们可以跳过这步 |
[32:34] | There’s no reason this has to end in tragedy. | 这件事没有必要非得是悲剧结局 |
[32:36] | Everything ends in tragedy, | 所有事都是悲剧结局 |
[32:38] | even an epic love story like yours. | 包括你史诗一般的爱情故事 |
[32:45] | NYPD! Hands in the air now! | 纽约警局 举起手来 |
[32:47] | Of course. I just need to turn this — | 当然 我只需要把这个… |
[32:49] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[32:53] | – You okay? – Mason Wood is LokSat. | -你没事吧 -梅森·伍德就是洛克塞特 |
[32:55] | He’s going after Beckett. | 他去对贝克特下手了 |
[32:55] | He’s gonna kill her. We have to warn her. | 他会杀了她的 我们必须警告她 |
[32:57] | Dispatch, this is Esposito. I need backup. | 调度 我是埃斯波西托 我需要支援 |
[32:59] | This building is a black site. | 这栋楼是一个秘密据点 |
[33:01] | All cell and radio communications are jammed. | 所有的手机和无线电交流都被干扰了 |
[33:04] | We got to go. | 我们得快走 |
[33:05] | Let’s move! | 我们走吧 |
[33:13] | Go. | 走 |
[33:24] | Call them off! | 叫他们停下来 |
[33:24] | They wouldn’t listen even if I asked them to — | 就算我让他们停 他们也不会听我的 |
[33:27] | which I won’t. | 何况我并不会那么做 |
[33:28] | Where is Mason taking Beckett to kill her? | 梅森把贝克特带到哪去杀死 |
[33:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[33:31] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[33:48] | I sure hope I get the correct dosage | 我希望我用的剂量是正确的 |
[33:50] | because forgetting to breathe can be such a drag. | 因为忘记呼吸 可不是什么好玩的事 |
[33:54] | Now you’re gonna tell me everything I want to know. | 现在 你会告诉我我想知道的一切 |
[34:19] | Where is Mason taking Beckett? | 梅森把贝克特带到哪去了 |
[34:27] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[34:31] | Here. | 就在这 |
[34:32] | There’s a kill room in the basement with an incinerator. | 这里的地下室有一间有焚化炉的杀人密室 |
[34:38] | That’s where you were going to end up afterwards. | 本来你死后 我们就会把你丢进里面 |
[34:40] | How do I get a message to Beckett? | 我怎么把这个消息传递给贝克特 |
[34:41] | You can’t. I told you. | 你做不到 我告诉过你了 |
[34:43] | They shut down all the signals | 他们在警察到的那一刻 |
[34:45] | the second the police arrived. | 关闭了所有的信号 |
[34:47] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[34:49] | You don’t. That door is the only way out. | 你们出不去 那扇门是唯一的出口 |
[34:52] | And they have more bullets than you. | 而他们的子弹比你们的多 |
[35:00] | You and Mr. Castle have quite a bond — | 你和卡塞尔先生有着紧密的纽带 |
[35:03] | unusual in your line of work. | 这在你所处的行业中不多见 |
[35:06] | Yeah, well, I’m crazy for him. He’s the love of my life. | 是啊 我为他疯狂 他是我一生的挚爱 |
[35:10] | And he understands | 并且他理解 |
[35:10] | the sacrifices that I have to make to do this job so… | 我做这份工作所要做出的牺牲 |
[35:14] | Clearly, whomever you’re up against is quite deadly. | 显然 你所面对的对手非常危险 |
[35:18] | You ever consider just walking away? | 你有没有想过就此罢手 |
[35:21] | Every day. | 每天都在想 |
[35:23] | Why didn’t you? | 那为什么没有呢 |
[35:24] | I took an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[35:27] | People that I cared about were murdered, | 我所在乎的人被杀了 |
[35:29] | and they deserve justice. | 他们应当获得正义 |
[35:31] | Must be hard carrying that weight. | 扛着这样的重担一定很辛苦 |
[35:35] | I don’t carry it alone. | 我不是一个人扛着 |
[35:38] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[36:08] | The wet wall. | 湿墙 |
[36:23] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[36:24] | That’s the street side! You can’t get out! | 那是面向街道的一侧 你出不去 |
[36:26] | We don’t have to get out! We can get in! | 我们不需要出去 我们可以进去 |
[36:29] | We can escape down there! | 我们可以从这下面逃出去 |
[36:30] | If we stop shooting, they’re coming in! | 如果我们不开枪 他们就要进来了 |
[36:32] | Don’t worry about us! Go get Beckett! | 别管我们了 去救贝克特 |
[36:55] | So, who is this guy we’re going to see? | 所以 我们来这里见谁 |
[36:56] | Oh, he’s…sort of a Milo Minderbinder. | 他是 有点像是麦洛·明德宾德[小说人物] |
[37:01] | Owes me for retrieving some things that were stolen from him. | 我帮他找回了一些被偷的东西 所以他欠我人情 |
[37:10] | He’s gonna meet us down here. | 他会在这下面见我们 |
[37:12] | I told him you were coming. | 我告诉他你也会来 |
[37:14] | You better let me do all the talking in the — | 你最好让我一个人跟他说话 |
[37:18] | Pull the gun out of your pocket — two fingers. | 把枪从你的口袋里拿出来 用两个手指 |
[37:20] | Put it on the ground. | 把它放在地上 |
[37:21] | Knock it off! | 别装了 |
[37:23] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[37:24] | Now, gun on the floor — nice and slow. | 现在 把枪放在地上 慢慢来 |
[37:28] | I was, uh, worried you might be too smart to fall for this. | 我就担心你太聪明了不会上当 |
[37:33] | What’s in the other pocket? | 另一个口袋里有什么 |
[37:35] | Oh, this? It’s just insurance. | 这个吗 保险措施罢了 |
[37:39] | See, mine is made of plastic, | 我的枪是塑料做的 |
[37:41] | so it’s unaffected by the electromagnet in the ceiling. | 不受天花板上的电磁铁影响 |
[37:46] | And I’m afraid I have some more bad news for you. | 恐怕我还有其他坏消息 |
[37:49] | Your husband’s dead. | 你丈夫死了 |
[37:53] | You’re lying. | 你在骗我 |
[37:54] | No, I’m not. | 不 没骗你 |
[37:55] | He died about the same time I was picking you up. | 我去接你的时候他就死了 |
[37:58] | As a matter of fact, his body is in the furnace behind you there, | 其实 他的尸体就在你身后的火炉里 |
[38:01] | being reduced to a few pounds of ashes. | 已经烧成灰了 |
[38:06] | I think it’s very fitting that your lives together | 我觉得你们一起在烈火中永生 |
[38:08] | end in fire, don’t you? | 再合适不过了 你说呢 |
[38:12] | I’m not going in there without a fight. | 我不会不战而降的 |
[38:14] | That’s very brave of you. | 你很勇敢 |
[38:17] | But it won’t be much of a fight. | 但是也不会有什么战斗了 |
[38:18] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[38:21] | Or I will kill you. | 否则我就杀了你 |
[38:23] | Castle, stand back! | 卡塞尔 退后 |
[38:53] | Meanwhile, in a dramatic scene, | 与此同时 戏剧化的一幕发生了 |
[38:54] | dozens of local and federal law-enforcement officials | 数十名地方和联邦执法人员 |
[38:57] | descended on a building in Midtown tonight, | 于今晚突袭了位于中城区的一栋大楼 |
[39:00] | rescuing several police officers | 救出数名警察 |
[39:02] | and arresting almost a dozen people. | 同时逮捕了十余人 |
[39:07] | How long before the CIA connection comes out? | 什么时候这件事和中情局的关系才能公之于众 |
[39:08] | Not long. It’s too big a story for the agency to bury. | 用不了多久 这件事太大中情局也瞒不住了 |
[39:11] | Get ready for hearings out the wazoo. | 准备好出席大把听证会吧 |
[39:13] | – Yeah. – So, that’s it. | -是啊 -终于结束了 |
[39:15] | We’re finally in the clear. | 我们终于了却了心头之患 |
[39:17] | Yeah, so we’re gonna go to a bar and celebrate, yeah? | 所以我们要去酒吧庆祝一下 行吗 |
[39:19] | Okay, have fun. | 去吧 玩得开心点 |
[39:21] | So, you handing in your resignation? | 这么说你要辞职了吗 |
[39:24] | No. | 不了 |
[39:25] | Boring is overrated. | 无聊并没有那么好 |
[39:27] | Yo, Vikram, you coming? | 维克拉姆 一起来吗 |
[39:28] | It’t 7:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上7点啊 |
[39:30] | – It’s New York City. – Yeah. | -纽约就这样啊 -是啊 |
[39:39] | I’m gonna yell at you later. | 我一会儿再吼你 |
[39:40] | But for now, I’m just glad you’re both okay. | 现在我替你们开心 都没事就好 |
[39:43] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Hey, Lanie. You coming? Come on. | 蕾妮 一起来吗 来吧 |
[39:48] | – Oh. I’ll check you later. – Okay. | -我们稍后再聊 -好 |
[40:03] | Feel like I could sleep for a week. | 感觉我能睡上一周 |
[40:04] | How about some breakfast first? | 先吃点早饭怎么样 |
[40:05] | Best way to start off a hibernation. | 这是开启冬眠模式的最好方式 |
[40:07] | Uh, you know what? Uh, why don’t we just order in? | 不如这样吧 我们叫外卖好了 |
[40:09] | You don’t have to cook. | 你不用下厨了 |
[40:10] | I love cooking for you. | 我就爱为你下厨 |
[40:12] | And I love when you cook for me. | 我就爱你为我下厨 |
[40:14] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服 |
[40:15] | All right. | 好 |
[40:31] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:34] | If Mason had an incinerator in the basement, | 如果梅森的地下室里有焚尸炉的话 |
[40:36] | why wouldn’t he just dispose of Caleb’s body there? | 他怎么不把卡莱布的尸体在那里处理掉 |
[40:41] | I told Mason that you would figure it out. | 我跟梅森说过你会发现这个问题的 |
[40:43] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[40:43] | But the old man wouldn’t listen to me. | 但是那个老头子不听我的 |
[40:46] | Caleb, don’t… | 卡莱布 别 |
[40:47] | Sorry, Rick, but how am I gonna enjoy my retirement | 对不起 里克 但是你和你太太 |
[40:49] | with you and the missus hunting me? | 对我穷追不舍的话 我怎么安心退休呢 |
[40:50] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[41:36] | Well, guess this is it. | 到此为止吧 |
[41:38] | Doesn’t have to be. | 我们还可以继续啊 |
[41:39] | We could, uh, go to dinner, | 我们可以共进晚餐 |
[41:40] | debrief each other. | 互相说下今天发生了什么事 |
[41:42] | Why, Castle? | 为什么 卡塞尔 |
[41:42] | So I can be another one of your conquests? | 好让我也成为你的”猎物”吗 |
[41:44] | Or I could be one of yours. | 我做你的”猎物”也可以啊 |
[41:46] | It was nice to meet you, Castle. | 很高兴认识你 卡塞尔 |
[41:48] | It’s too bad. It would’ve been great. | 太遗憾了 我们在一起会很幸福的 |
[41:50] | You have no idea. | 你根本无法想象 |
[42:10] | Every writer needs inspiration. | 每个作家都需要灵感的源泉 |
[42:12] | And I found mine. | 我找到了属于我的那一个 |
[42:14] | Always. | 直到永远 |
[42:16] | Always. | 直到永远 |