时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Remind me, why am I doing this? | 提醒我一下 我为什么要这么做 |
[00:12] | Because I saved your ass in Marrakesh. | 因为我在马拉喀什救过你一命 |
[00:14] | Uh, I let you save my ass, old man, | 是我让你救我的 老头子 |
[00:16] | so that you could impress little miss naughty-knickers, | 就为了让你给那个你喜欢的 |
[00:18] | who you had a crush on. | 小妞留下好印象 |
[00:20] | You know, for a couple of ex-spies, | 作为一对前间谍 |
[00:21] | you sound a lot like sorority girls at spring break. | 你们听上去更像放春假的联谊会女生 |
[00:24] | Hayley, this is Marcus. He’s going in with you. | 海莉 这是马库斯 他会跟你一起去 |
[00:26] | Bryce told me you were a badass, | 布莱斯告诉我你挺厉害 |
[00:28] | but he didn’t say you were an X-rated fantasy. | 但他没说你是限制级的幻想尤物 |
[00:32] | It’s very hard to focus on how charming you are | 我实在很难被你的魅力所倾倒 |
[00:34] | when your breath smells like a festival toilet. | 因为你的口气像节日的厕所一样 |
[00:40] | Please tell me he’s a better sneak | 拜托告诉我他的身手 |
[00:41] | than he is a pickup artist. | 比泡妞技术好 |
[00:43] | A simple job. 20 minutes tops. | 工作很简单 最多就20分钟 |
[00:45] | My client is married | 我的客户嫁给了 |
[00:47] | to the VP of Manchester Energy International — | 曼彻斯特国际能源公司的副总 |
[00:49] | Paul Halston. | 保罗·霍斯顿 |
[00:50] | She’s convinced he’s cheating. | 她确定他在偷情 |
[00:52] | So, Marcus will bypass building security, | 所以 马库斯会搞定大楼安保措施 |
[00:56] | while Hayley puts spyware on his office computer. | 海莉去在他办公室的电脑上装好间谍软件 |
[01:00] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[01:02] | Thanks again. I owe you. | 再次感谢 我欠你个人情 |
[01:04] | Yes, you do. | 当然了 |
[01:36] | What kind of spyware is this? | 这是什么间谍软件啊 |
[01:38] | It’s taking forever to upload. | 上传好慢 |
[01:44] | This is my office. | 这里是我的办公室 |
[01:46] | It’s so fancy. Oh, my goodness. | 好漂亮啊 天呐 |
[01:50] | Look at that. That’s where I sit. | 看啊 我就坐那儿 |
[01:56] | Talk about a breach of security. | 这才叫安全漏洞呢 |
[01:59] | I’d like to breach hers, that’s for sure. | 我可是很想突破她的安保 |
[02:01] | You cannot. | 你不行 |
[02:02] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[02:12] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:13] | I guess it’s only fair, right? | 这样才对嘛 |
[02:15] | You gonna show me? | 你要给我看吗 |
[02:16] | She’s way out of his league. | 他可远远配不上她 |
[02:18] | And yours, by the way. | 你也是 |
[02:23] | Is this nice? | 好看吗 |
[02:26] | 10 bucks he can’t even figure out | 我赌10块他都 |
[02:27] | how to get that thing off. | 不会脱那衣服 |
[02:28] | Pass. | 我就不下注了 |
[02:32] | It’s okay. | 没事啦 |
[02:40] | – All right. Here, let’s go. – Hold on. | -好了 给 我们走 -等等 |
[02:41] | They’re just getting to the good part. | 他们刚进入有趣的部分 |
[02:49] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[03:11] | You’re up early. Sleep okay? | 你起得好早 睡得好吗 |
[03:12] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[03:14] | Oh, did I snore? | 我打鼾了吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, but that’s not the problem. | 嗯 但问题不在那里 |
[03:17] | What was? | 那是什么 |
[03:19] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[03:20] | What? How? When? | 什么 怎么说 什么时候 |
[03:22] | Last night, in my dreams. | 昨晚 在我梦里 |
[03:29] | But that’s — I-I — What’s, uh — How — | 但那…我…怎么会… |
[03:31] | What could I have possibly done that was so wrong? | 我究竟做了什么罪大恶极的事 |
[03:34] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:35] | I-I don’t even want to relive it. | 我不想再经历一遍 |
[03:36] | Well, technically, you didn’t live it. You just dreamed it. | 严格讲 你没经历 那是做梦 |
[03:40] | That’s — But I… | 但我… |
[03:42] | Whatever I did, I am so sorry. | 不管我做了什么 我很抱歉 |
[03:45] | It’s the precinct. | 是分局打来的 |
[03:46] | Why do I feel like – a murder just saved my life? | 我为什么觉得一桩凶案刚刚救了我一命 |
[03:49] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:50] | Okay, ladies, I have decided | 好了 女士们 我已经决定 |
[03:52] | that I should change my autograph. | 我要改下我的签名 |
[03:55] | So…what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[03:59] | Gram, that looks exactly like your usual autograph. | 奶奶 那个跟你平时的签名没区别啊 |
[04:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:05] | My usual autograph, | 我平时的签名 |
[04:07] | when I am merely an actress, | 当我还只是个演员时的签名 |
[04:10] | is like this, sort of carefree and — and whimsical, | 是这样的 挺随意 古怪的 |
[04:14] | whereas the other conveys insight, wisdom. | 而另一个 则很有内涵和智慧 |
[04:18] | They’re completely different. Can’t you see that? | 两者完全不同 看不出来吗 |
[04:22] | – Insight. – Wisdom. | -内涵 -智慧 |
[04:23] | – Sure. – Yes, absolutely. | -是啊 -当然了 |
[04:24] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[04:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 好了 失陪一下 |
[04:26] | I have a business to run, | 我还要经营生意 |
[04:27] | especially since you-know-who is completely useless. | 尤其鉴于那个谁根本指望不上 |
[04:29] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[04:30] | And if I’m so useless, why would Beckett ask me | 如果我根本指望不上 贝克特为什么 |
[04:32] | to consult on a murder? | 要让我参谋一桩凶案呢 |
[04:34] | – Oh, Mother, new autograph. – Yeah. | -母亲 新签名啊 -是的 |
[04:36] | Nice. Conveys wisdom, insight. | 不错 很有智慧和内涵 |
[04:38] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:39] | All right, I just need my car keys, | 好了 我拿上车钥匙 |
[04:41] | and I’m off to the Manchester Energy building. | 这就去曼彻斯特能源大厦了 |
[04:43] | Wait, murder at Manchester Energy? | 等等 曼彻斯特能源发生了凶案 |
[04:45] | Who’s the victim? | 被害人是谁 |
[04:46] | All they said was “dead male.” | 只知道是”男性被害人” |
[04:48] | You know, Rick, I have never seen you in action | 要知道 里克 我还从未亲眼见过你在 |
[04:51] | at an NYPD crime scene. | 纽约警局的犯罪现场侦查呢 |
[04:52] | Well, perhaps you’d like to tag along | 或许你想一起跟来 |
[04:54] | and watch the crime-scene Jedi master at work. | 看看犯罪现场绝地大师干活儿吗 |
[04:56] | Please tell me you do not refer to yourself as that. | 拜托告诉我你不那么自称吧 |
[04:59] | Do you really? | 真的假的 |
[05:00] | Perhaps you should come watch another time. | 或许你还是下次再来吧 |
[05:02] | No, no, no. Lead on, Castle Wan Kenobi. | 不不 走吧 卡塞尔·旺·肯诺比 |
[05:04] | You are my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[05:06] | I like that, but save it. | 这句不错 留着 |
[05:07] | Say it in front of the guys. | 回头当着他们的面说 |
[05:12] | Hayley, what happened? | 海莉 怎么回事 |
[05:13] | Did you lose a bet, and now Castle gets | 你是赌输了 不得不跟着 |
[05:15] | to drag you everywhere he goes? | 卡塞尔到处跑吗 |
[05:17] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[05:18] | Hayley actually wanted to watch me solve yet another murder. | 海莉是想看我再破一案 |
[05:21] | You mean help solve. You…help. | 你是指帮忙吧 你帮忙破案 |
[05:24] | Yeah, remember, bro, you cannot solve a homicide without us. | 记住 哥们 没了我们 你是不可能破案的 |
[05:27] | While we sure as hell can solve one without you. | 而我们没你是绝对可以破案的 |
[05:29] | Really? Because on the ride over here, | 是吗 因为来的路上 |
[05:31] | Rick was bragging about how the NYPD can’t close a case. | 里克好顿吹嘘说纽约警局破不了案呢 |
[05:34] | Eh, t-those were just jokes that — | 那都只是玩笑话 |
[05:36] | Out of context, it’s not as funny. | 如果不看语境就没那么好玩了 |
[05:37] | I was rolling my eyes when I said it. | 我说的时候还翻白眼来着 |
[05:39] | Thank you for stabbing me in the back. | 多谢你背后捅刀啊 |
[05:42] | You weren’t the only one. | 你不是唯一背后挨刀的 |
[05:43] | Our victim took his | 被害人背后 |
[05:44] | right between his T4 and T5 vertebrae. | 这刀插在T4 T5椎骨之间 |
[05:48] | Severed his spinal cord. Died instantly. | 脊髓被切断 即刻死亡 |
[05:50] | I’m guessing from his outfit, he wasn’t an employee? | 看他的外套 不是员工喽 |
[05:53] | Most likely some kind of thief. | 很可能是个贼 |
[05:54] | Pretty good one at that. | 还挺厉害 |
[05:55] | None of the security was tripped. | 安保系统完全没有被触动 |
[05:57] | All the cameras were shut down. | 监控都被关闭了 |
[05:58] | Was anything stolen? | 有什么失窃的吗 |
[05:59] | What’s there to steal? | 有什么好偷的 |
[06:00] | I mean, this is an energy-company office building. | 这是一家能源公司大楼 |
[06:03] | The only thing of value are the furniture and the computers. | 唯一有价值的就是家具和电脑 |
[06:06] | May I? | 我可以看看吗 |
[06:06] | Clearly, we’re helpless. | 显然 我们完全无助 |
[06:08] | So, come on, Castle, please, solve this case for us. | 来吧 卡塞尔 替我们破案吧 |
[06:11] | Well, the only thing we know for sure is — | 我们唯一确定的 |
[06:14] | He was killed at 3:27 a.m. | 他死在凌晨3:27 |
[06:16] | Very good, Hayley. | 很不错啊 海莉 |
[06:17] | Wait. What? How did you know that? | 等等 什么 你怎么知道 |
[06:19] | Broken watch. | 表砸坏了 |
[06:20] | He must have busted it when he hit the ground. | 肯定是摔倒时撞坏了 |
[06:21] | Esposito, we have Hayley. | 埃斯波西托 我们有海莉啊 |
[06:23] | – What do we need Castle for? – Yeah. | -还要卡塞尔做什么 -是啊 |
[06:24] | Super funny, guys. | 这好笑 |
[06:25] | That was lucky, and I can still help I.D. this victim, | 那只是走运 我还是能帮忙确定被害人身份的 |
[06:28] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:29] | Lanie, run a fingerprint scan. | 蕾妮 查下指纹 |
[06:31] | Okay, look, Castle, | 听着 卡塞尔 |
[06:32] | I don’t know what all of this is about, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[06:34] | but I don’t tell you how to write your books, | 但我没教你写书 |
[06:36] | so don’t tell me how to I.D. a body. | 你也别叫我怎么查身份 |
[06:38] | I’ve already performed a scan. | 我已经进行了扫描 |
[06:39] | I’m just waiting for the results. | 我在等结果呢 |
[06:45] | Uh, do you think it’s possible to identify the victim | 你觉得可以靠这个薄荷糖的购买 |
[06:48] | from the purchase of these mints? | 确认死者身份吗 |
[06:49] | I guess we could. | 是可以 |
[06:51] | It’s far more efficient to use a fingerprint scanner. | 比扫描指纹要高效多了 |
[06:55] | I-I just bolloxed up a piece of evidence. | 我污染了证物 |
[06:57] | – I’m so sorry. – Rookie move, right? | -真抱歉 -太菜了 是吧 |
[06:59] | Because you’ve never touched anything at a crime scene. | 因为你从未在犯罪现场乱碰过 |
[07:01] | Make note that this is contaminated with Hayley’s prints. | 记下这个上面沾了海莉的指纹 |
[07:04] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[07:07] | Oh, here we go. We got an I.D. on our victim. | 好了 有死者身份了 |
[07:11] | His name is Marcus Janek. | 名叫马库斯·雅尼克 |
[07:13] | He’s, uh, yeah — a second-story man | 是个窃贼 |
[07:16] | with a history of priors. | 有一系列前科 |
[07:18] | Looks like somebody caught Marcus in the act and killed him. | 看来有人抓了马库斯现行便杀了他 |
[07:20] | Or perhaps Marcus had a partner. | 或许马库斯有个搭档 |
[07:22] | Partner? | 搭档 |
[07:22] | Well, Marcus is a burglar. He would be on high alert. | 马库斯是个盗贼 他应该很警觉 |
[07:25] | The only reason he’d let someone behind him | 而他能让人走到他背后 |
[07:27] | is if he trusted that person, I.E. a partner. | 肯定是因为信任对方 就是搭档喽 |
[07:30] | We find the person Marcus broke in here with, | 我们找到跟马库斯一起闯进来的人 |
[07:32] | we find his killer. | 就能找到凶手 |
[07:33] | Very good, Castle. | 厉害啊 卡塞尔 |
[07:34] | Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. | 是啊 讲得通 |
[07:36] | Why are you acting surprised? | 你们为什么一副很惊讶的样子 |
[07:38] | I don’t know if it’s important at all, | 不知是否重要 |
[07:40] | but all those chairs are tucked in, except for that one. | 但所有椅子都放进去摆好的 除了那个 |
[07:43] | Except for that one there. | 除了那边那个 |
[07:44] | Yep, I noticed that, too. | 是啊 我也注意到了 |
[07:45] | On the way in, way before she did. | 早在她之前 进来时就发现了 |
[07:47] | So, Ned Werner. | 那么 奈德·沃纳 |
[07:50] | Perhaps Ned was working late last night. | 或许奈德昨晚加班了 |
[07:52] | Maybe he saw something, | 或许看到了什么 |
[07:54] | or maybe he’s Marcus’ partner, an inside man. | 或许他是马库斯的搭档 内应 |
[07:57] | Please, Detective Ryan. | 有请 莱恩警探 |
[07:59] | Thank you, Detective Esposito. | 多谢 埃斯波西托警探 |
[08:01] | After you boys. | 你们先请 |
[08:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:06] | Bryce, Marcus is dead. | 布莱斯 马库斯死了 |
[08:08] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:09] | Does this have anything to do with your client? | 这跟你的客户有关吗 |
[08:11] | Hayley, I’m sorry. | 海莉 对不起 |
[08:13] | I lied about everything. | 我撒谎了 |
[08:15] | – There is no cheating husband, nor an angry wife. – What? | -根本没有出轨的丈夫或是愤怒的妻子 -什么 |
[08:19] | How could you be so — | 你怎么能… |
[08:20] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:21] | Why? Who put you up to this? | 为什么 谁叫你这么做的 |
[08:24] | It doesn’t matter. Not anymore. | 无所谓了 现在都无所谓了 |
[08:26] | All you need to know is Code 44. | 你只需要知道代号44 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry, Hayley. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 海莉 真的很抱歉 |
[08:35] | Hey, Hayley, the guys are thinking that… | 海莉 他们想… |
[08:39] | – Everything okay? – Uh, no. | -一切都好吗 -不好 |
[08:40] | A friend of mine’s fallen ill, | 我一个朋友病了 |
[08:42] | and, um, I’ve got to swing by, check in. | 我得去看看 |
[08:44] | Of course. | 好 |
[09:36] | Damn it, Alexis. What are you doing here?! | 该死 阿丽克西斯 你来干什么 |
[09:38] | Well, I needed some case files for work. | 我需要那些文件工作用 |
[09:40] | But if this is how you get when people come over unannounced, | 但如果有人不请自来你就会这样 |
[09:41] | I am happy to give you back your spare key. | 我很乐意把备用钥匙还你 |
[09:44] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[09:49] | So, uh, redecorating? | 在重装修吗 |
[09:52] | You need to leave now. | 你得马上离开 |
[09:54] | I see what’s going on. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[09:54] | You’ve got your go-bag, your guns. | 你拿了你的行李袋 和枪 |
[09:57] | Is this why you wanted to go by that crime scene? | 这是你想去那个犯罪现场的原因吗 |
[10:00] | Hayley, if you’re in trouble, talk to me. | 海莉 如果你有麻烦了 告诉我 |
[10:01] | I can’t. It’s not safe. | 我不能 不安全 |
[10:04] | Okay, look, I did a favor for a friend last night — | 好吧 听着 我昨晚帮了个朋友个忙 |
[10:08] | at least, I thoughthe was a friend. | 至少 我当他是个朋友 |
[10:09] | It was meant to be a quick P.I. job, | 本该是个简单的私家侦探任务 |
[10:11] | but technically, I broke a few laws. | 但严格讲 我违背了法律 |
[10:14] | Okay, well, tell Beckett. Tell my dad. | 好吧 告诉贝克特 告诉我爸 |
[10:15] | – They can help. – No, they can’t. | -他们可以帮忙 -不行 |
[10:18] | The friend I was working with — We were in MI6 together. | 跟我合作的那个朋友 曾是我军情六处的同事 |
[10:21] | He just phoned. | 他刚刚打来 |
[10:22] | It turns out that the job wasn’t legit. | 原来这趟活儿并不普通 |
[10:25] | Something bigger is going on, | 有更大的阴谋 |
[10:27] | something bad enough that he told me to go Code 44. | 而且严重到他对我说了代号44 |
[10:29] | Uh, what does Code 44 mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:31] | It means abandon everything and everyone. | 意思是抛弃一切 每个人 |
[10:33] | It means run for your life and don’t look back. | 马上逃命 不要回头看 |
[10:36] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[10:37] | – I have no choice. – Yes, you do. | -我别无选择 -你有的 |
[10:39] | After years of floating from one place to the next, | 你居无定所那么多年 |
[10:41] | you’ve finally found a real home here. | 你终于在这里找到了真正的家 |
[10:42] | And I might be putting you and it in danger by staying. | 如果我留下就可能将你和这个家置于危险中 |
[10:46] | I have to go now. | 我必须得马上走 |
[10:47] | No, you have to stay and fight, | 不 你该留下 抵抗 |
[10:50] | figure out what’s really going on here and fix it. | 搞清楚究竟怎么回事 控制局面 |
[10:55] | Please at least try. | 至少试试吧 |
[11:03] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们好啊 |
[11:06] | Castle, you shouldn’t show your face around here right now. | 卡塞尔 你现在不该来这里 |
[11:10] | Yeah. Beckett’s pissed. | 是啊 贝克特很生气 |
[11:12] | Uh, guys, it was a dream. | 各位 就是个梦而已 |
[11:14] | Well, dreams are doorways to the subconscious, Castle. | 梦是通往潜意识的大门 卡塞尔 |
[11:17] | Yeah. And what you did was just so… | 嗯 你做的事又太… |
[11:19] | …wrong. | 过分了 |
[11:20] | She told you what I did? What did I do? | 她跟你们说了我做了什么 我做了什么啊 |
[11:22] | Well, we’re sworn to secrecy, bro. | 我们发誓保密的 哥们 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Unlike some, we would never do that to Beckett. | 是啊 不像某些人 我们绝不会背叛贝克特 |
[11:27] | It was a dream. | 就是个梦啊 |
[11:28] | Well, dream or not, you did something in real life, | 不管是不是梦 你在现实中做了什么 |
[11:30] | and Beckett’s subconscious is picking up on it. | 而贝克特的潜意识有所察觉 |
[11:32] | You need to figure out what that was | 你得想明白究竟是什么 |
[11:34] | and come clean before it’s too late. | 然后趁还来得及赶紧交待 |
[11:38] | – Here’s Ned. – Let’s go. | -奈德来了 -走吧 |
[11:45] | How’s your friend doing? | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[11:46] | Oh, uh, much better, thanks. | 是啊 好多了 谢谢 |
[11:48] | You know, my curiosity’s been piqued. | 我现在有些好奇了 |
[11:50] | Can we watch his interview? | 我们可以看看他的审讯吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, sure. Just wait till… | 好啊 等到… |
[11:54] | Okay, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:55] | So, Mr. Werner, tell us where you were | 沃纳先生 告诉我们 |
[11:57] | 3:00 and 4:00 a.m. this morning. | 你凌晨3点到4点间在哪 |
[11:59] | Home. Alone, asleep. | 在家 一个人睡觉 |
[12:02] | Well, that’s weird, Ned, because your office computer | 好奇怪 奈德 因为你的办公室电脑 |
[12:04] | says that you logged in at 3:02 a.m., | 显示你3:02还登录进去来着 |
[12:07] | just minutes before the murder. | 就在凶案发生前几分钟 |
[12:09] | Oh, wait. Yeah, no. Yes, yes. | 等等 对了 |
[12:11] | I was, uh — Now that you mention it, yes, I did. | 我…你们一提 我想起来了 |
[12:13] | I-I popped into the office for a bit, | 我去了办公室一趟 |
[12:15] | just to do some work. | 做点工作 |
[12:16] | I did not see him there. | 我没在那儿见到他 |
[12:17] | So you were in the office alone? | 你当时一个人在办公室吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah, completely alone. | 是的 绝对一个人 |
[12:20] | You lying, little bastard. | 你个撒谎的混蛋 |
[12:23] | What makes you think he’s lying about being alone? | 你为什么认为他说他是一个人是撒谎 |
[12:27] | Look at his neck. | 看他的脖子 |
[12:29] | See that tiny love bite? It’s new. | 看到那个小吻痕了吗 是新的 |
[12:32] | So if Ned was alone last night, who gave him that? | 如果奈德昨晚都是一个人 那是谁留下的 |
[12:36] | Are you lying to us, Ned? | 你在撒谎吗 奈德 |
[12:37] | No. No, I would not lie. | 没有 我不会撒谎的 |
[12:38] | Never. No, no. | 绝不会 |
[12:39] | You lied about not being there. | 你说没过去就撒谎了 |
[12:41] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t lie. | 我没有 |
[12:42] | – I just forgot. – Oh, you forgot? | -我只是忘了 -只是忘了 |
[12:43] | So maybe there’s something else you forgot. | 那或许你还忘记了别的 |
[12:45] | Maybe you forgot that Marcus was your partner and you let him in. | 或许你忘记了跟马库斯搭档 放他进去 |
[12:47] | – And you forgot that you killed him. – No. | -忘记你杀了他 -没有 |
[12:49] | – So you remember killing him? – Yes. | -你记得杀了他喽 -是的 |
[12:50] | – That’s perfect. – Wait! No, no, no, no, no! | -太棒了 -等等 不是的 |
[12:52] | Yes, yes, yes, I didn’t forget, | 是的 我没忘 |
[12:54] | because, no, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[12:56] | Look, I don’t know this man. | 我不认识这人 |
[12:57] | I’ve never seen him before in my life, | 我从未见过他 |
[12:59] | so I couldn’t have killed him. | 我不可能杀他 |
[13:00] | So, your office computer says you logged out at 3:10 a.m. | 你的办公室电脑显示你3:10分登出电脑 |
[13:03] | He was killed at 3:27 a.m. | 而他是3:27被杀的 |
[13:05] | Actually, you could have killed him. | 其实 你是有可能杀他的 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | Wait. 3:27? | 等等 3:27 |
[13:09] | No, no, no. I could not have killed him, | 不不 我不可能杀了他 |
[13:12] | because I was in a Hytch ride by then. | 因为我当时已经搭上顺风车了 |
[13:14] | See? Driver picked me up at 3:19 a.m. | 瞧 司机3:19接我走的 |
[13:23] | Hello, Neddie. Let’s have a chat, shall we? | 你好 奈德 我们聊聊吧 |
[13:27] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[13:28] | The other detective said I was free to go! | 那个警探说我可以走了 |
[13:32] | Not quite. | 还没呢 |
[13:40] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Yes, yes, I will. Yes! | 好 我会的 好 |
[13:46] | What the hell is going on in here? | 怎么回事 |
[13:47] | Well, this gentleman would like to revise his statement. | 这位先生要修改他的供述 |
[13:51] | Yes, I’d like to revise my statement. | 是的 我想修改我的供述 |
[13:54] | I was not alone in my office. | 我不是一个人在办公室 |
[13:57] | Uh, about 2:00 a.m., in a bar, | 大概凌晨2点 在一家酒吧 |
[14:00] | I met a smoking-hot blond chick. | 我遇见了一个美得冒泡的金发妞 |
[14:05] | Who — She’s a very lovely young lady named Karla, | 她是位年轻可爱的女士 叫卡拉 |
[14:08] | and we hit it off, so I took her back to my office. | 我们一拍即合 于是我把她带回了我的办公室 |
[14:11] | So, why did you lie to my detectives? | 你为什么对我的警探撒谎 |
[14:13] | Because a security breach like this | 因为这样的安全疏漏 |
[14:15] | could get nasty Ned here fired. | 会害淫荡奈德被解雇 |
[14:17] | Go on, tell the nice captain what you did. | 说啊 告诉好警监你做了什么 |
[14:20] | I was trying to impress Karla, | 我想让卡拉觉得我了不起 |
[14:22] | so I… | 所以 |
[14:26] | I logged into the company’s closed server, | 我登录进了公司的封闭服务器 |
[14:28] | and I shut down the power at 10 Downing Street for a second. | 然后给唐宁街10号断了一会儿电 |
[14:32] | It didn’t work, though. | 但没成功 |
[14:34] | We didn’t have sex or nothing. | 我们都没做爱 |
[14:36] | Shocking. | 令人震惊 |
[14:37] | No. She was very frisky with me. | 不 她本来对我很热情 |
[14:39] | And, then, all of a sudden, | 然后 突然 |
[14:40] | she said she was bored, wanted to go home. | 她就说自己烦了 想回家 |
[14:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:43] | I think maybe it was because | 我觉得可能是因为 |
[14:45] | I was having trouble undoing her corset. | 我当时解不开她的束胸 |
[14:48] | In my defense, it was, like, crazy-complicated, | 我要为自己说一句 那东西特别复杂 |
[14:50] | and — and — and I was — I was — | 我… |
[14:53] | I was very nervous. | 我又很紧张 |
[14:54] | So after you logged on to your computer is when Karla left you? | 所以你是登录上电脑后卡拉才离开的吗 |
[14:57] | Yes. And as far as I know, | 是的 就我所知 |
[14:59] | the office was completely empty when I left. | 我离开时办公室里可没人 |
[15:00] | Did you actually see Karla leave the building? | 你看到卡拉离开大楼了吗 |
[15:05] | N-No. | 没有 |
[15:06] | So it’s possible she hid and then waited until you left? | 那么她可能藏了起来 等到你离开吗 |
[15:15] | Hey, Ryan, Ned here wants to revise his statement. | 莱恩 奈德要修改他的供述 |
[15:18] | Awesome. Had a little accident? | 太棒了 出了点事故吗 |
[15:20] | Don’t touch anything, please. | 什么都别碰 |
[15:21] | Uh, excuse me, Hayley. | 等等 海莉 |
[15:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:25] | Hey, guys. Is there a problem here? | 各位 有什么问题吗 |
[15:27] | Hayley waterboarded Ned. | 海莉给奈德上了水刑 |
[15:29] | I did no such thing. It was more of a swirly. | 我才没有 就是马桶冲头而已 |
[15:31] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:32] | Look, apparently, Ned was tricked | 显然 奈德被一个 |
[15:34] | by some woman named Karla | 叫卡拉的女人骗了 |
[15:36] | into gaining access to the building | 让她进入了大楼 |
[15:38] | and the secured server, | 还得以使用一台安全服务器 |
[15:39] | most likely to help Marcus rob the place. | 很可能是为帮马库斯抢劫那里 |
[15:41] | Yeah, but clearly something happened | 是啊 但马库斯和卡拉之间 |
[15:43] | between Marcus and Karla, | 显然是出了什么事 |
[15:44] | because it looks like she’s the one | 因为看来是她 |
[15:45] | that drove that knife into his back. | 把刀捅进了他的背后 |
[15:47] | And is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[15:48] | Why are you asking me? | 你问我做什么 |
[15:50] | Because clearly something is going on with you, Hayley — | 因为你显然不太对劲 海莉 |
[15:52] | something connected to this case. | 跟此案有关 |
[15:55] | You know, you can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们的 |
[16:00] | I was in that office last night. | 我昨晚也在那个办公室 |
[16:03] | Okay, we need to talk now. | 好吧 我们得谈谈了 |
[16:10] | Really? You want to talk in here? | 不是吧 你想在这儿谈 |
[16:12] | Yes. This is where we question all of our murder suspects. | 是的 我们都在这里审讯凶案嫌犯 |
[16:16] | You think I killed Marcus. | 你觉得我杀了马库斯 |
[16:18] | Right now, I don’t know what to think. | 现在 我不知道该怎么想 |
[16:24] | An old friend of mine from MI6, Bryce Roberts, | 我军情六处一个老朋友 布莱斯·罗伯茨 |
[16:27] | hired me and Marcus to do some P.I. work, | 雇了我和马库斯执行私家侦探任务 |
[16:29] | to install some spy software | 向曼彻斯特能源公司 |
[16:31] | on the VP of Manchester Energy’s computer. | 副总的电脑上安装间谍软件 |
[16:33] | At least, that’s what I thought we were doing. | 至少 我以为是那么回事 |
[16:34] | Right in the middle of it all, in walked Ned and Karla, | 而我们干到一半 奈德和卡拉走了进来 |
[16:37] | so I finished my part of the job, and I took off. | 于是我干完了我该干的 就走了 |
[16:40] | Marcus stayed to watch Ned and Karla go at it. | 马库斯留了下来 想看奈德和卡拉干柴烈火 |
[16:43] | Must have been part of their plan. | 那肯定是他们计划好的 |
[16:44] | Wait a minute. Marcus and Karla were partners? | 等等 马库斯和卡拉是搭档吗 |
[16:46] | Must have been. | 肯定是的 |
[16:47] | Although what they were really after and why she killed him, | 但他们究竟想要什么 以及她为何下杀手 |
[16:49] | I have no bloody idea. | 我就不知道了 |
[16:52] | Okay. Tell me about Bryce. | 好吧 跟我说说布莱斯 |
[16:54] | He was my team leader back when I freelanced for MI6. | 我为军情六处做兼职时 他是我的领队 |
[16:57] | Were you guys close? | 你们关系好吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, for a while. | 是的 有一阵吧 |
[17:00] | Then everything went to hell in an op, | 然后一次行动中 出了大岔子 |
[17:01] | and I cut all ties with MI6. | 我就跟军情六处彻底告别了 |
[17:03] | Then, a few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[17:04] | he retired from Her Majesty’s service, | 他退休了 |
[17:06] | started a freelance security company here in New York. | 在纽约建立了一家自由安保公司 |
[17:09] | He got back in touch. | 又跟我联络上了 |
[17:12] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:14] | So, why did he involve you? | 那他为什么要叫上你 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I’d like to ask him that myself. | 是啊 我也想问呢 |
[17:18] | Any idea where we can find him? | 知道我们能在哪找到他吗 |
[17:24] | Are you sure Bryce’s ex-wife still lives here? | 你确定布莱斯的前妻还住这里吗 |
[17:27] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[17:28] | He would have come to say goodbye | 他消失之前应该 |
[17:29] | before he went Code 44. | 会来道个别 |
[17:31] | There’s no cars here. | 这里没车 |
[17:31] | It doesn’t look like anybody’s — | 看上去没人 |
[17:37] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:39] | How bad? | 多严重 |
[17:40] | We got a body here. | 有尸体 |
[17:41] | – All right. – Bryce? | -好吧 -布莱斯 |
[17:44] | Bryce? | 布莱斯 |
[17:55] | Stabbed in the back, just like Marcus. | 背后中刀 跟马库斯一样 |
[17:58] | Right between the T4 and T5 vertebrae. | T4和T5椎骨之间 |
[18:01] | I don’t believe it’s coincidence. | 我看不是巧合 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 节哀顺变 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | You know, you can’t blame yourself for this. | 你不能自责 |
[18:11] | Bryce lied. He chose to trick you. | 布莱斯撒谎了 他骗了你 |
[18:13] | Bryce was leveraged, compromised. | 布莱斯受了胁迫 |
[18:15] | Yeah, but by whom? | 被谁呢 |
[18:17] | Hey, what are they getting you mixed up in? | 他们究竟把你搅进了什么里 |
[18:19] | Yo, some unis are canvassing the neighborhood, | 警员在这一带进行排查 |
[18:22] | but there’s no trace of our suspect. | 但没有嫌疑人的痕迹 |
[18:24] | It had to be Karla. | 肯定是卡拉 |
[18:25] | Could be she’s cleaning up loose ends. | 或许她在收尾 |
[18:26] | I mean, her partners are dead. | 她的搭档都死了 |
[18:27] | All Karla has to do now is disappear. | 卡拉现在只需要消失了 |
[18:29] | Why would she break into Manchester Energy building in the first place? | 她为什么要闯入曼彻斯特能源大楼呢 |
[18:32] | What were they after? | 他们想要什么 |
[18:32] | And why do they need Hayley to be a part of it? | 他们为什么要扯上海莉呢 |
[18:35] | Wait. Hang on. | 等等 |
[18:36] | $10 million was just wired into my bank account | 我的银行账户刚入账了一千万 |
[18:39] | from Manchester Energy. | 来自曼彻斯特能源公司 |
[18:41] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:42] | I think I know why they needed you, Hayley. | 我想我知道他们为什么需要你了 海莉 |
[18:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:47] | You’re the patsy. | 你是替罪羊 |
[18:51] | We are getting confirmation | 我们得到确证 |
[18:52] | that the massive blackout that has hit London | 伦敦的大面积停电 |
[18:55] | is due to a cyber attack on Manchester Energy International, | 与针对曼彻斯特国际能源公司的网络攻击有关 |
[18:59] | an electric and gas company | 这家电气公司 |
[19:01] | with offices in Europe and in the United States. | 在欧洲和美国都有办事处 |
[19:04] | The money in your account is the noose | 你账户里的钱就是 |
[19:06] | that hangs the cyber attack around your neck. | 把网络攻击套在你脖子上的绞索 |
[19:08] | It may take weeks before | 城市电网 |
[19:10] | they’re able to restore full power to the city’s grid. | 完全恢复可能要几周时间 |
[19:13] | I just assumed that Bryce was telling the truth. | 我以为布莱斯说的是实话呢 |
[19:15] | How could I have been so stupid?! | 我怎么能那么蠢 |
[19:17] | It was a thumb drive Bryce gave you, wasn’t it? | 布莱斯给了你一个U盘 是吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, God. I must have had a virus of some sort. | 天呐 那肯定是个病毒 |
[19:21] | So, I spoke with the FBI, | 我联络了联调局 |
[19:23] | and they are considering this an act of terror. | 他们将此举视为恐怖袭击 |
[19:28] | How bad’s the damage? | 损害多严重 |
[19:29] | Uh, it’s gonna be a few days | 伦敦可能要 |
[19:31] | before the power’s back up in London, maybe more. | 好几天甚至更久才能恢复电力 |
[19:34] | Fantastic. So I have unwittingly plunged my hometown | 太好了 那么我有意将我的家乡 |
[19:36] | back into the 16th century. | 送回了16世纪 |
[19:37] | Oh, that might not be all that bad. | 这可能不完全是坏事 |
[19:39] | I mean, Hamlet was written in the 16th century. | 《哈姆雷特》就是16世纪时写就的 |
[19:41] | I’m not helping. | 我是在帮倒忙 |
[19:43] | Kate, do they know about my involvement yet? | 凯特 他们知道我也参与了吗 |
[19:45] | They traced the money to your account, | 他们追查到汇入你账户的钱了 |
[19:47] | and there is a warrant out for your arrest. | 现在有逮捕你的通缉令 |
[19:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[19:51] | Hayley, uh, is this Karla? | 海莉 这是卡拉吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, yes, with our old friend Ned. | 是的 那是我们的老朋友奈德 |
[19:57] | Well, the security camera across the street caught them | 街对面的监控拍到了他们 |
[19:59] | leaving this bar on their way to the office. | 离开这家酒吧 去往办公室 |
[20:01] | The bartender remembers Karla, | 酒保记得卡拉 |
[20:03] | but he’d never seen her before that night, | 但那晚之前他从未见过她 |
[20:04] | and unfortunately, Ned paid the bill. | 不幸的是 是奈德付了账 |
[20:06] | – So we have no way to track her. – Well, we’re scrubbing | -那么我们无法找她 -我们在彻查 |
[20:08] | Bryce and Marcus’ computers and cellphones. | 布莱斯和马库斯的电脑和手机 |
[20:10] | One of them had to have been in contact with her. | 他们其中一位肯定跟她有联络 |
[20:12] | Don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[20:15] | Look, we’ll keep you in the loop, | 听着 我们会有事通知你 |
[20:16] | but a police precinct is probably the worst place | 但警局大概是最不合适 |
[20:18] | to hide from the feds. | 躲避联调局的地方了 |
[20:19] | Well, we can go back to the P.I. office. | 我们可以回私家侦探社 |
[20:21] | You can stay out of sight in the panic room | 你可以躲在应急室 |
[20:23] | until we clear your name. | 直到我们帮你洗脱罪名 |
[20:24] | No. I can’t let you guys cover for me. | 不行 我不能让你们给我打掩护 |
[20:25] | No, we got your back. | 不 我们会罩你的 |
[20:27] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[20:35] | So, how bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[20:37] | She’s gonna need a miracle to stay out of jail. | 她要能脱罪 那真是奇迹 |
[20:47] | I wish I remembered something about her — | 我要是记得她的什么特征就好了 |
[20:49] | a tattoo, a scar. | 纹身 伤疤 |
[20:52] | You want a laugh? | 说来好笑 |
[20:54] | The only thing I recall about this woman | 我唯一记得关于这女人的 |
[20:55] | is poor Ned fumbling around with her fancy corset. | 就是可怜的奈德怎么也解不开她的束胸 |
[21:00] | Tell me more. Was it cotton or lace? | 继续说 是棉的还是蕾丝的 |
[21:03] | Perv much? | 真变态 |
[21:04] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:06] | Okay, it was lace with black leather. Why? | 好吧 是镶着黑色皮革的蕾丝 怎么了 |
[21:09] | Narrows it down. Padded? | 缩小了范围 有填充吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 没有 |
[21:11] | Back or front clasps? | 挂扣在前面还是后面 |
[21:13] | Back clasps and buckles, | 在后面 |
[21:14] | and it had a metal ring in the front with snaps. | 前面纽扣上有一个金属环 |
[21:17] | Were there crystal studs across the decolletage? | 束胸上有水晶钻吗 |
[21:19] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[21:20] | La Seductrice. | 诱惑内衣 |
[21:22] | Give me a moment to pull up the 2016 Mon Cheri collection. | 我找一下2016年”我亲爱的”产品集 |
[21:26] | That’s it. That’s the one. | 就是这种 就是这种 |
[21:27] | And voila. My work here is done. | 瞧吧 任务完成 |
[21:30] | Hey, dad should I even ask? | 老爸 我是不是该问一下 |
[21:33] | – “Nikki Heat” research. – Yeah. | -是为了《妮奇·希特》做的调查 -好吧 |
[21:34] | Well, there’s only one La Seductrice in New York. | 诱惑内衣在纽约只有一家分店 |
[21:37] | I will e-mail this to Espo and Ryan, | 我把这个发给埃斯波和莱恩 |
[21:39] | see if they can track her down by her unmentionables. | 看看他们能不能通过束胸衣找到她 |
[21:46] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[21:47] | I recognize him. He’s MI6. | 我认识他 他是军情六处的 |
[21:50] | I guess the FBI aren’t the only ones investigating. | 看来不光是联邦调查局在查这事 |
[21:53] | – You guys get in the panic room. – Yeah. | -你们去应急室躲躲 -好的 |
[21:57] | Hello, Mr. Castle. The name’s Stephen Mallory. | 你好 卡塞尔先生 我是史蒂芬·马洛里 |
[21:59] | Do you mean Agent Mallory, MI6? | 是军情六处的马洛里探员吧 |
[22:01] | Well, I wonder how you knew that. | 你怎么知道 |
[22:03] | Lucky guess. Do come in. | 瞎猜的 请进 |
[22:06] | Lovely decor. | 装修不错 |
[22:07] | Retro but chic. | 复古又不失时尚 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | But I assume Her Majesty’s Secret Service | 但我想英国特工来这 |
[22:12] | isn’t interested in my interior designer. | 不会是对我的装修感兴趣吧 |
[22:15] | No. However, your business partner interests us greatly. | 当然不是 不过我们对你的生意伙伴挺感兴趣 |
[22:19] | Ah, well, I haven’t seen Hayley since this morning. | 我从今天上午就没见过海莉了 |
[22:25] | Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:26] | I must find Ms. Shipton before it’s too late, | 我必须尽快找到希普顿女士 |
[22:29] | before I can no longer help her. | 否则我就帮不了她了 |
[22:31] | Well, Hayley left MI6 for a reason. | 海莉离开军情六处是有原因的 |
[22:32] | I doubt she needs your kind of help, Agent Mallory. | 我想她不需要你的帮助 马洛里探员 |
[22:34] | You may think you know Ms. Shipton, | 你可能认为自己了解希普顿女士 |
[22:36] | but, in fact, you do not. | 但其实你不了解 |
[22:37] | You could have fooled me. | 装得可像那么回事 |
[22:38] | I’m sure she has. | 她肯定是骗了你 |
[22:41] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[22:42] | did Ms. Shipton ever tell you why she left MI6? | 希普顿女士告诉过你她为什么离开军情六处吗 |
[22:44] | Something about holiday bonuses and bad fish and chips. | 节日奖金太少 炸鱼薯条不好吃之类的 |
[22:48] | Charming. | 真风趣 |
[22:48] | Look, despite what you think, | 无论你怎么想 |
[22:50] | I can assure you Hayley was framed. | 我敢肯定海莉是被陷害的 |
[22:52] | And I can assure you – she is the main conspirator | 我也敢肯定 她就是今天 |
[22:55] | in everything that happened today. | 一切事情的主谋 |
[22:57] | How can you be so sure about that? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[22:59] | I have access to her confidential dossiers, | 我能看到她的机密档案 |
[23:01] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:03] | You must trust me — | 你一定要相信我 |
[23:04] | Ms. Shipton is intimately involved | 希普顿女士策划并执行了 |
[23:06] | in the planning and the execution of today’s events. | 今天的事情 她跟这事关系密切 |
[23:09] | We have proof. | 我们有证据 |
[23:11] | Ignore him. Everything he’s saying | 别信他的 他所说的 |
[23:12] | is classic counterintelligence. | 都是干情报的惯用伎俩 |
[23:14] | Ms. Shipton was arguably | 希普顿女士可以说是 |
[23:16] | one of the most ruthless, cold-hearted operatives | 军情六处历史上最残忍 最冷酷的 |
[23:19] | in the history of MI6. | 特工之一 |
[23:21] | Truth be told, on her final mission, | 说实话 在她最后一次行动中 |
[23:23] | to save her own skin, she let her own partner die. | 她为了救自己 而不顾搭档的死活 |
[23:26] | I think that would be an indication | 我想这已经能够说明 |
[23:28] | of exactly the type of person you’re dealing with. | 你是在跟什么样的人打交道 |
[23:30] | She might very well do the same to you… | 她可能也会这么对你 |
[23:38] | or to your daughter. | 或者对你的女儿 |
[23:42] | Well, as I said, Agent Mallory, | 我已经说过了 马洛里探员 |
[23:44] | as far as where Hayley is, I haven’t got a clue. | 我真的不知道海莉现在在哪 |
[23:50] | Well, if you ever get one, | 如果你有线索 |
[23:54] | it would be in your best interest to call. | 最好还是给我打电话 |
[24:08] | What was all that about MI6 having proof you’re behind this? | 为什么说军情六处有你参与的证据 |
[24:10] | It’s all lies. | 都是骗人的 |
[24:11] | Even what he said about your old partner? | 难道他说你搭档的事也是假的吗 |
[24:13] | That was a lie, too? | 那也是骗人的吗 |
[24:18] | You let your partner die. | 你真的不顾搭档的死活 |
[24:20] | No. Wesley died because… | 没有 韦斯利的死是因为 |
[24:28] | because… It’s complicated. | 因为… 一言难尽 |
[24:31] | Look, don’t let Mallory get into your head. | 别让马洛里影响到你们 |
[24:34] | You know you can trust me. | 你们知道可以相信我的 |
[24:42] | Your tip about the corset paid off. | 你提供的束胸线索有回复了 |
[24:44] | You found Karla? | 你们找到卡拉了吗 |
[24:45] | We reached out to that lingerie shop | 我们联系了那家内衣店 |
[24:46] | and I.D.’d our blonde. | 确认了金发女的身份 |
[24:47] | Her real name is Beth Wynne. | 她的真名是贝丝·韦恩 |
[24:48] | She’s a longtime grifter who’s worked a lot of scams. | 她是个行骗老手了 |
[24:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:52] | And get this — One of her aliases | 还有 她用另一个化名 |
[24:53] | just checked into a motel | 刚在肯尼迪机场153号的 |
[24:55] | at 153rd by JFK. | 汽车旅馆登记入住了 |
[24:57] | We’re headed there right now. | 我们马上赶往那边 |
[24:57] | We’ll let you know if we find her. | 如果找到她我们会通知你 |
[24:58] | All right. | 好 |
[25:01] | Where are you going? I thought you were staying out of sight. | 你要去哪 你不是该躲起来吗 |
[25:02] | She killed my friend. | 她杀了我朋友 |
[25:03] | I’m going to be there for the arrest. | 我要去看她被捕 |
[25:05] | Not alone you’re not. | 我跟你一起去 |
[25:13] | Hayley, you’re not supposed to be here. | 海莉 你不该来这的 |
[25:15] | And yet here I am. | 但我还是来了 |
[25:17] | Castle, you didn’t stop her? | 卡塞尔 你怎么不拦着她 |
[25:19] | Like I could stop her even if I wanted to. | 我想拦也拦不住 |
[25:22] | Hey, hey, hey, guys. That’s her. | 伙计们 就是她 |
[25:24] | Beth Wynne, NYPD. | 贝丝·韦恩 纽约警局 |
[25:26] | Hey! Come here! | 别跑 |
[25:31] | Beth Wynne… | 贝丝·韦恩 |
[25:32] | you’re under arrest | 你因谋杀马库斯·雅尼克 |
[25:33] | for the murders of Marcus Janek and Bryce Roberts. | 和布莱斯·罗伯茨而被逮捕了 |
[25:37] | No, no, no. You are not hanging this on me. | 不 你们不能抓我 |
[25:40] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[25:41] | When I left Manchester Energy, Marcus was alive. | 我离开曼特斯特能源时 马库斯还活着 |
[25:44] | I came straight back here. | 之后我就直接回到这里了 |
[25:45] | You can check – the motel surveillance cameras. | 你们可以去查旅馆监控录像 |
[25:47] | And what about Bryce? | 那布莱斯呢 |
[25:48] | I didn’t kill him. I was here. | 我没杀他 我当时在这里 |
[25:50] | I haven’t even left this place till now. | 我至今都没离开过这里 |
[25:52] | Okay, then what really happened last night? | 那昨晚到底发生什么事了 |
[25:55] | What were you doing there | 海莉和马库斯闯进去的时候 |
[25:56] | when Hayley and Marcus were breaking in? | 你在做什么 |
[26:00] | I was the bait for that idiot Ned. | 我是那个蠢货奈德的诱饵 |
[26:03] | The computer system required | 必须有两个不同的安全码 |
[26:05] | two separate security keys. | 才能登录那个电脑系统 |
[26:07] | You can’t just hack in and upload a worm. | 我们无法直接侵入电脑去上传病毒 |
[26:09] | It had to be embedded while a secure portal was open. | 植入病毒的前提是安全入口开放着 |
[26:12] | So you made sure that Ned logged in. | 所以你得让奈德登录电脑 |
[26:14] | And after that, the worm that Hayley unintentionally planted | 之后 海莉无意中植入的病毒 |
[26:17] | was allowed to wreak havoc on London’s power grid. | 就能大肆破坏伦敦市电网了 |
[26:19] | Wait a minute. Marcus was a run-of-the-mill cat burglar at best. | 等等 马库斯充其量是个普通的小毛贼 |
[26:23] | How would he come up with such an elaborate plan? | 他怎么可能想出这么精密的计划 |
[26:25] | He was just following orders. | 他只是在执行命令 |
[26:27] | From who? | 谁的命令 |
[26:30] | A man named Edgar Patton. | 一个叫埃德加·帕顿的人 |
[26:32] | – You never met this man? – No. | -你从没见过这个人吗 -没见过 |
[26:33] | Marcus was the point man, | 马库斯是接头人 |
[26:35] | and he brought me onto this job. | 是他把我扯进这任务的 |
[26:36] | Marcus say anything about him? | 马库斯有提过他什么吗 |
[26:38] | Come on, you got to know something. | 快点 你肯定知道点什么 |
[26:39] | He’s a smoker, I guess. | 他应该抽烟 我猜 |
[26:42] | The night before the job, | 行动开始前一晚 |
[26:43] | Marcus met Edgar at some fancy club | 马库斯在一家高级俱乐部和埃德加会面 |
[26:45] | to get the worm program. | 拿到了病毒程序 |
[26:46] | When Marcus came back, | 马库斯回来时 |
[26:47] | both him and his laptop stunk like cigars, | 他和他的电脑都有很大的雪茄味 |
[26:50] | and that’s all I know. | 我只知道这些了 |
[26:50] | Where’s Marcus’ laptop now? | 马库斯的电脑现在在哪 |
[26:57] | Okay, if there’s still a copy of the worm program on here, | 如果这电脑里还有病毒程序的备份 |
[27:00] | I might be able to find out who created it. | 我应该能查出这病毒是谁创建的 |
[27:01] | Hold on. To attack London’s power grid, | 等等 如果仅仅是为了破坏伦敦市电网 |
[27:03] | you didn’t even need Hayley or Bryce. | 根本都用不着海莉或布莱斯 |
[27:06] | No. But that’s the way Edgar told Marcus it had to be. | 对 但埃德加要求马库斯必须如此 |
[27:11] | I was chosen specifically. | 我是被指定的 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:14] | And your buddy Bryce was only leveraged to do this job | 你的好哥们布莱斯 只是被用来 |
[27:17] | to get to you. | 引你入瓮的 |
[27:23] | Our Karla’s telling the truth. | 卡拉没撒谎 |
[27:25] | Motel security cameras prove | 旅馆监控录像证明了 |
[27:26] | that she was there during Bryce’s murder. | 布莱斯死时她在旅馆里 |
[27:28] | Lanie says that both Bryce and Marcus | 蕾妮说布莱斯和马库斯 |
[27:29] | were stabbed by the same killer, | 是被同一个人杀的 |
[27:31] | so it looks like this Edgar guy is our new number-one suspect. | 所以这个埃德加是我们的新头号嫌犯 |
[27:34] | Any leads on the cigar smoker? | 抽雪茄的家伙有什么线索吗 |
[27:35] | Not yet. We’re gonna canvass smoking clubs throughout the city. | 还没有 我们会检查全城的雪茄俱乐部 |
[27:38] | Yeah. If we’re lucky, somebody saw Marcus and Edgar meeting. | 走运的话 说不定有人见过马库斯和埃德加会面 |
[27:40] | And what about that laptop? | 那台电脑呢 |
[27:42] | Was Hayley able to identify who created that worm program? | 海莉查出来病毒程序是谁创建的吗 |
[27:45] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:55] | You’ve been working that thing for hours. | 你都弄好几个小时了 |
[27:58] | You need to take a break. | 休息一下吧 |
[28:00] | Uh, this Edgar fellow has a serious hurt-on for me, | 这个埃德加肯定特别想致我于死地 |
[28:02] | and he killed Bryce because of it. | 布莱斯也因此被连累死了 |
[28:03] | I’ll take a break when that bastard is dead. | 那坏蛋不死我绝不休息 |
[28:09] | Hello. I’m in. | 成功了 |
[28:11] | I have unlocked the security for the worm. | 我破解了这病毒 |
[28:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:18] | I recognize this code. | 我认得出这代码 |
[28:20] | You do? How? | 你认识 怎么认识的 |
[28:21] | Because I helped design it a long, long time ago. | 因为很久很久以前 我参与了它的设计 |
[28:25] | W-What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[28:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:32] | His laptop is rubbish. | 他电脑太垃圾了 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna need something with more horsepower | 我需要一台更高配置的电脑 |
[28:35] | in order to get to the bottom of this. | 来查个水落石出 |
[28:36] | I’ll get your laptop from the back. | 我去后面拿你的电脑过来 |
[28:38] | You’re a dear. Thank you. | 你真好 谢啦 |
[28:41] | Now, if it’s partially your code, | 既然部分代码是你写的 |
[28:43] | then that should help narrow down who the killer is, right? | 应该能帮你缩小凶手的范围 对吧 |
[28:48] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[28:49] | Hayley… | 海莉 |
[28:53] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[28:55] | Hey, guys, we got something. | 各位 我们有发现了 |
[28:57] | Yeah. One of those cigar clubs paid off. | 是的 从一个雪茄俱乐部得到消息 |
[29:00] | Manager recognized Marcus’ photo. | 经理认出了马库斯的照片 |
[29:02] | Did he see who Marcus was with? | 他看见马库斯和谁在一起了吗 |
[29:03] | He said Marcus came in alone, | 他说马库斯是一个人去的 |
[29:05] | and then he met with a guy in a brown leather jacket | 之后和一个穿棕色皮夹克的男子 |
[29:06] | for about 15 minutes. | 大概聊了15分钟 |
[29:07] | Did he get a good look at him? | 他看清楚那个人的样子了吗 |
[29:08] | No, but the club security cam did. | 没有 但是俱乐部里的监控录像拍下来了 |
[29:11] | Look — brown leather jacket. Got to be Edgar. | 你们看 棕色皮夹克 一定是埃德加 |
[29:14] | This guy looks familiar. | 这人看着眼熟 |
[29:16] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[29:21] | Hey, Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[29:22] | Dad, Hayley’s gone. | 爸爸 海莉跑了 |
[29:24] | Gone where? | 跑哪里去了 |
[29:24] | I don’t know, but she ditched her cellphone. | 我不知道 她扔了手机 |
[29:26] | I can’t track her. | 我找不到她 |
[29:27] | Hang on. I’m putting you on speaker. | 等一下 我开免提 |
[29:29] | What was the last thing | 海莉失踪之前 |
[29:30] | Hayley did before she disappeared? | 做的最后一件事情是什么 |
[29:31] | She discovered the computer worm | 她发现那个病毒 |
[29:32] | was one she helped design years ago. | 是多年前她帮忙设计的 |
[29:34] | So Edgar used Hayley’s own code to help frame her. | 所以埃德加用海莉自己的代码来陷害她 |
[29:37] | Why did she take off right when she was closing in? | 她为什么要在真相大白时离开 |
[29:39] | Because she knows who the killer is, | 因为她知道凶手是谁 |
[29:40] | and his name isn’t Edgar. | 而且不叫埃德加 |
[29:43] | I did some research on her dead MI6 partner, Wesley Connors, | 我调查了她去世的前搭档 韦斯利·康纳斯 |
[29:48] | and I found this article from six years ago. | 发现了这篇六年前的文章 |
[29:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:53] | Wesley Connors is the man in the brown leather jacket. | 韦斯利·康纳斯就是那个穿棕色皮夹克的男子 |
[29:55] | I knew he looked familiar. | 我就知道他看着眼熟 |
[29:58] | This article says he’s been executed. | 这篇文章上说他被处死了 |
[29:59] | Guys, when Hayley recognized the code, | 各位 海莉认出代码的时候 |
[30:02] | she looked like she’d just seen a ghost. | 表情就像见鬼了一样 |
[30:03] | That’s because she did. | 因为她确实见到鬼了 |
[30:05] | Wesley Connors is still alive. | 韦斯利·康纳斯还活着 |
[30:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:18] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[30:21] | Come on out. It’s me. | 出来吧 是我 |
[30:32] | It worked, Hails. | 成功了 海莉 |
[30:34] | Our plan worked. | 我们的计划终于实现了 |
[30:41] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[30:43] | Wesley Connors was caught and tried for espionage | 韦斯利·康纳斯在伊朗被捉 |
[30:45] | by the Iranians. | 并被判间谍罪 |
[30:46] | Our intelligence sources confirmed he was executed. | 我们的情报部门确认他被处死了 |
[30:48] | Well, obviously, they were duped. | 显然 他们被骗了 |
[30:50] | Agent Mallory, | 马洛里探员 |
[30:50] | this man perpetrated an attack on the London power grid | 这个人攻击了伦敦电网 |
[30:53] | and murdered two people, | 还谋杀了两个人 |
[30:55] | so it’s time to play ball and tell us what you know. | 你现在该配合我们了 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[31:03] | What I’m about to tell you is highly classified | 我接下来要说的内容是绝密 |
[31:05] | and mustn’t be repeated. | 不可以外传 |
[31:06] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[31:10] | The worm that crashed the London power grid | 搞垮伦敦电网的病毒 |
[31:12] | was a variation on one | 是海莉和韦斯利六年前 |
[31:13] | Hayley and Wesley designed six years ago. | 设计的病毒的变种 |
[31:17] | It was used to knock out uranium-enriching centrifuges | 那是用来搞垮伊朗纳坦兹核反应堆的 |
[31:19] | at the Natanz reactor in Iran. | 铀浓缩离心机的 |
[31:22] | Are you talking about Stuxnet? | 你说的是震网病毒吗 |
[31:24] | That computer virus | 那个让伊朗核项目 |
[31:25] | set the Iranian nuclear program back by decades. | 倒退了几十年的计算机病毒 |
[31:27] | Stuxnet was supposedly created by the U.S. And Israel. | 都说震网病毒是美国和以色列造的 |
[31:30] | Disinformation, Captain, | 假情报 警监 |
[31:32] | leaked by Her Majesty’s government. | 是英国政府故意泄露的 |
[31:34] | We wanted to hit the Iranians as much as everyone else, | 和所有人一样 我们也想打击伊朗人 |
[31:36] | so we put our best two agents on it. | 所以我们派去了两个最好的特工 |
[31:38] | Hayley and Wesley. | 海莉和韦斯利 |
[31:39] | Led by the recently deceased Bryce Roberts. | 由刚去世的布莱斯·罗伯茨领导 |
[31:43] | The op was a success. | 这次行动成功了 |
[31:44] | However, their extraction point was compromised. | 但他们的撤离点暴露了 |
[31:49] | You said Hayley left Wesley to die. | 你说海莉扔下韦斯利等死 |
[31:51] | Yes, well, I might have exaggerated a bit to make a point. | 是说过 我可能为了证明我的观点夸张了一点 |
[31:54] | Truth is, Wesley was late to the rendezvous, | 真相是 韦斯利没有准时到达集合地点 |
[31:58] | and MI6 command made the call. | 军情六处指挥部下令撤退的 |
[32:01] | That’s why Hayley left MI6. | 所以海莉才离开了军情六处 |
[32:02] | She felt that they betrayed Wesley | 她觉得他们背叛了韦斯利 |
[32:04] | and condemned him to die. | 导致了他的死亡 |
[32:05] | Which brings us to our current dilemma. | 所以我们现在陷入了困境 |
[32:08] | Hayley and Wesley were thick as thieves, | 海莉和韦斯利交情甚密 |
[32:11] | more loyal to each other than the service. | 他们对彼此的忠诚胜过情报局 |
[32:13] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[32:14] | That it would appear – they have teamed up once again | 看样子他们是再次联手 |
[32:16] | to have their retribution. | 来报复我们 |
[32:17] | – You’re wrong. – Am I, Mr. Castle? | -你错了 -是吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[32:19] | Then, tell me, why has Hayley suddenly disappeared? | 那么回答我 为什么海莉突然失踪了 |
[32:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:27] | They showed me proof you were dead. | 他们给我看了证据说你死了 |
[32:28] | No. | 我没死 |
[32:30] | I just wished I was. | 我倒是希望自己死了 |
[32:39] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[32:40] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[32:41] | I hate taking orders, so sometimes I refused. | 我讨厌服从指挥 有时候我会拒绝 |
[32:43] | But they never liked that. | 但他们从来不喜欢被拒绝 |
[32:46] | Sometimes I wished they’d just finish me off. | 有时候我希望他们直接杀了我 |
[32:48] | There was times I tried to myself. | 有几次我试着自杀 |
[32:50] | Wes, I’m sorry. | 韦斯 我很抱歉 |
[32:52] | Don’t be. | 不要抱歉 |
[32:54] | See, you’re the person that got me through it all. | 你是支持我坚持下来的那个人 |
[32:57] | You know how? | 知道怎么回事吗 |
[32:59] | Our plan. | 我们的计划 |
[33:02] | It kept me going for six years, | 它支撑着我度过了6年 |
[33:04] | gave me the will to escape. | 给了我逃脱的意志 |
[33:05] | You keep saying “Our plan.” I — | 你一直说我们的计划 我 |
[33:07] | Our bloody retirement plan. Come on, Hails. | 我们的退休计划 拜托 海莉 |
[33:11] | We used to talk all the time | 我们以前天天都在讨论 |
[33:12] | about how if we survived the Queen’s service, | 如果我们能活到完成使命的那天 |
[33:14] | we’d spend the rest of our days traveling the world in style. | 我们就用剩下的日子痛快地去环球旅行 |
[33:17] | You remember. | 你还记得吧 |
[33:18] | – $10 million each. – Yeah. | -每人一千万美元 -对 |
[33:20] | Have you checked your bank account lately? | 你最近有查过你的银行账户吗 |
[33:22] | Now you have it, and so do I. | 现在你有了 我也有了 |
[33:25] | You passed the test. | 你通过了测试 |
[33:28] | This was all a loyalty test? | 这就是一个忠诚测试吗 |
[33:30] | It was the only way to know. | 这样才能知道你是否忠诚 |
[33:31] | I had to put a target on your back | 我必须得让你成为众矢之的 |
[33:32] | and make sure you wouldn’t capitulate to the authorities, | 确保你不会向当局屈服 |
[33:34] | but you didn’t. | 你没有让我失望 |
[33:35] | Wesley, you murdered people. You killed Bryce. | 韦斯利 你杀人了 你杀了布莱斯 |
[33:37] | You’re damn right I did! | 我当然杀人了 |
[33:39] | He and Her Majesty’s Kingdom abandoned me, | 他和我的祖国英国都抛弃了我 |
[33:44] | so they had to be punished. | 他们应该得到惩罚 |
[33:45] | Which is why you sent our worm | 所以你把我们的病毒发出去 |
[33:47] | to plunge London into darkness. | 让伦敦陷入黑暗 |
[33:49] | Oh, Wes, your captors drove you mad. | 韦斯 那些伊朗人把你逼疯了 |
[33:54] | How can you of all people say that to me? | 你怎么也这么说我呢 |
[33:58] | They had it coming. | 他们自找的 |
[34:00] | They all did. | 他们全都是自找的 |
[34:02] | Don’t you see that? | 你不明白吗 |
[34:05] | Wesley, I’m sorry. | 韦斯利 抱歉 |
[34:07] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[34:09] | I have to take you in. | 我必须把你带回去 |
[34:30] | The rendezvous was predetermined. | 集合地是预先决定好的 |
[34:33] | Predetermined because Hayley and Wesley | 因为海莉和韦斯利 |
[34:36] | are in league with one another. | 相互勾结 |
[34:37] | They are not working together. | 他们现在没有合作 |
[34:41] | But they were at one point. | 但他们曾经合作过 |
[34:43] | They were partners for years, working various black ops, | 他们是多年的搭档 合作过许多隐秘行动 |
[34:46] | maybe even one here in New York. | 也许在纽约也有过 |
[34:47] | Where they had an old safehouse or a staging area, | 所以他们有以前的安全屋或者集结地 |
[34:50] | someplace that they both knew about and could trust. | 一个他们都知道并信任的地方 |
[34:56] | Okay, look, I can neither confirm nor deny | 好吧 我既不能确认 也不能否认 |
[34:59] | MI6 has ever carried out any operations on U.S. Soil. | 军情六处在美国领土上实施过任何行动 |
[35:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just tell us where it is. | 行行行 告诉我们在哪 |
[35:21] | I am shocked, Hayley. | 我很惊讶 海莉 |
[35:24] | You always used to kick my ass | 以前我们针锋相对的时候 |
[35:25] | whenever we sparred back in the day. | 你总是对我毫不手软 |
[35:30] | So, what’s the plan, Wesley? | 你想怎样 韦斯利 |
[35:33] | You gonna torture me like they did you? | 打算像他们折磨你一样折磨我吗 |
[35:34] | I would never do that to a friend. | 我永远不会对朋友那样 |
[35:36] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会给你个痛快 |
[35:39] | It was fun for a moment, though, wasn’t it? | 刚才还是有开心的 不是吗 |
[35:41] | The thought of us together again. | 我们重新在一起的想法 |
[35:44] | Do you know why we were such effective spies? | 你知道为什么我们能成为出色的间谍吗 |
[35:48] | Because we lived – for the rush of the mission. | 因为 我们为任务的刺激而活着 |
[35:51] | We were willing to die for that high. | 我们愿意为了这种愉悦感去死 |
[35:54] | And we were wrong. | 然而我们错了 |
[35:56] | After a lifetime of not letting anyone in, | 我们一生都不曾让别人了解过我们 |
[35:59] | not even each other, | 甚至我们彼此也是这样 |
[36:00] | I found people who tore down my walls. | 我找到了可以让我卸下心防的人 |
[36:02] | I found a family, and they’re wonderful. | 我找到了一个家庭 他们都是好人 |
[36:07] | So that’s why I gave you such a kicking. | 所以我才把你吊在这 |
[36:09] | You’ve went and got soft on me, Hayley. | 你对我心软了 海莉 |
[36:11] | Wesley, don’t do this. Let me help you. | 韦斯利 别这样 让我帮你 |
[36:14] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[36:15] | Love, you’re not in a position to help yourself. | 亲爱的 你现在连自己都帮不了 |
[36:17] | Listen, I was your friend once, | 听着 我曾经是你的朋友 |
[36:20] | arguably the only one you’ve ever had in your entire life. | 可以说是你一生中唯一的朋友 |
[36:23] | Please let me be your friend once again. | 请让我再次成为你的朋友 |
[36:29] | The only friend I need is my $10 million | 我唯一需要的朋友是我的一千万美元 |
[36:33] | and perhaps yours. | 也许还包括你的 |
[36:37] | Wesley, Wesley… | 韦斯利 韦斯利 |
[36:45] | Wesley. No, no. | 韦斯利 不 不 |
[36:49] | Wesley Connors! | 韦斯利·康纳斯 |
[36:50] | – NYPD! Police! – Drop the knife now! | -纽约警察 -快把刀放下 |
[36:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:57] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[36:58] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[36:59] | There are secret exits only Wesley and I know about. | 这里有只有我和韦斯利知道的秘密出口 |
[37:01] | He’s gonna double back and disappear. | 他会原路返回 就此消失 |
[37:05] | They went that way. | 他们往那边去了 |
[37:06] | We… | 我们 |
[37:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:33] | Wesley. | 韦斯利 |
[37:35] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[37:43] | Drop the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[37:45] | There’s only one way this is going to end. | 这是唯一的解决方法 |
[37:46] | – Stop. – Either you die or I die. | -停下 -不是你死 就是我死 |
[37:49] | Wesley, don’t make me do this. | 韦斯利 别逼我这么做 |
[37:50] | Come on, Hails. | 快点 海莉 |
[37:52] | You killed me once already. | 你已经杀过我一次了 |
[37:54] | Don’t. I hated myself for leaving you. | 别 我恨自己离开你 |
[37:56] | Water under the bridge, darling. | 已经无法挽回了 亲爱的 |
[37:59] | And whatever happens in the next 10 seconds, no regrets. | 接下来十秒无论发生什么 都不要后悔 |
[38:02] | For me, it’s freedom or death. | 对我来说 要么获得自由要么去死 |
[38:03] | Wesley, please. | 韦斯利 别这样 |
[38:05] | Goodbye, Hayley. | 再见 海莉 |
[38:06] | Wesley, no! | 韦斯利 不要 |
[38:15] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[38:22] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[38:25] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[38:27] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[38:45] | Nice job smoothing things over with the Feds for Hayley. | 帮海莉在联调局把事情摆平真是干得漂亮 |
[38:48] | Yeah, well, it didn’t hurt | 好吧 反正对他们来说 |
[38:49] | that they were able to take credit | 能够了结一件恐怖案件 |
[38:50] | for closing down a terrorism case, so — | 而因此邀功 也不是什么坏事 |
[38:52] | Oh, let there be light. | 重获光明 |
[38:55] | That was fast. | 也太快了 |
[38:57] | Well, since Hayley co-created the worm, | 因为海莉参与了那个病毒的创造 |
[38:59] | she knew exactly how to help the U.K. Authorities defeat it. | 她知道怎么帮助英国政府打败它 |
[39:02] | All’s well that ends well. | 这结局也是皆大欢喜了 |
[39:03] | Speaking of endings, I can’t think | 说到结局 |
[39:04] | of a better way to end this day | 我想到个好办法来结束这一天 |
[39:06] | than by downing a few ice-cold ones with my lead detectives. | 我要跟我的得力警探一起喝几杯 |
[39:08] | – How about it? – Okay. | -怎么样 -好 |
[39:10] | – You’re buying, right? – Yeah, exactly. | -你请客对吧 -是的 当然 |
[39:11] | – All right. Captain’s money. – Got that captain’s money. | -好的 警监请客 -花警监的钱 |
[39:14] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[39:16] | I heard you were single malt fans. | 我听说你很喜欢纯麦芽威士忌 |
[39:19] | From Her Majesty’s special reserve. | 来自女王陛下的珍藏 |
[39:21] | She truly appreciates everyone’s discretion in this matter. | 她非常感谢各位谨慎行事 |
[39:26] | W-Well, one does not want to insult the Queen. | 好吧 我们不想拂了女王的面子 |
[39:28] | I come bearing another gift — | 我来还带了另一个礼物 |
[39:31] | an offer to return to service. | 一份复职邀请 |
[39:36] | MI6’s door is wide-open to you, Agent Shipton. | 军情六处的大门为你敞开 希普顿探员 |
[39:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[39:47] | I say… | 我觉得 |
[39:49] | piss off, mate. | 走开 朋友 |
[39:52] | Well, if you ever change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[39:54] | you know where to find us. | 你知道怎么联系我们 |
[39:56] | Fat chance, but thank the Queen. | 希望渺茫 但还是要谢谢女王 |
[40:08] | Hey…you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:12] | Sure. I’m fine. | 当然 我很好 |
[40:14] | You don’t have to mourn your friends alone, you know? | 知道吗 你不必独自缅怀旧友 |
[40:19] | You don’t have to do anything alone ever again. | 从此也不必独自面对一切 |
[40:33] | A red rose for the lady. | 鲜花配美人 |
[40:36] | You know, the French would say “Je suis désolé.” | 这是法语的”对不起” |
[40:38] | In Spanish, “Lo siento.” | 西班牙语”抱歉” |
[40:39] | In Latin, “Mea culpa.” | 拉丁语”抱歉” |
[40:41] | – Okay, you’re apologizing. I get it. – Yes. | -好吧 你在道歉 我懂了 -对 |
[40:43] | Because I have been keeping something from you | 因为我有事瞒着你 |
[40:45] | that your subconscious mind picked up on | 你的潜意识意识到了 |
[40:47] | and caused you to have a dream that I betrayed you in some way. | 所以你才会梦见我背叛了你 |
[40:50] | Castle, I thought that we said | 卡塞尔 我以为我们说好了 |
[40:51] | we weren’t gonna keep any more secrets. | 不再有所隐瞒 |
[40:53] | I know, and I just — I consider this | 我明白 我只是觉得 |
[40:54] | more of a surprise than a secret. | 这更像是个惊喜而不是秘密 |
[40:56] | But I should have known better | 但我早该明白 |
[40:57] | than to try and surprise the world’s greatest detective, | 而不是想要给世界上最伟大的警探惊喜 |
[41:01] | after Batman. | 除了蝙蝠侠以外 |
[41:01] | W-What’s behind the sheet? | 这块布后面是什么 |
[41:04] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[41:06] | you’ve been going through a lot of changes | 在过去的几年里 |
[41:08] | these past few years. | 你的人生改变了许多 |
[41:09] | You gave up your place, you got married, | 你搬了家 结了婚 |
[41:12] | and you became a captain. | 还成为了一名警监 |
[41:13] | But some of the things that you love | 但有些你深爱的东西 |
[41:16] | have fallen by the wayside, | 也被搁在了一边 |
[41:18] | including one thing that’s been gathering dust | 其中有一样东西 |
[41:21] | in your father’s garage. | 在你父亲的车库里都积了灰 |
[41:23] | – You didn’t? – I did. | -你不会是… -是的 |
[41:29] | I had it completely restored. | 我把它完全修好了 |
[41:32] | I… | 我… |
[41:34] | Yeah, sit on it. | 来 坐上去 |
[41:40] | What, I-I just… | 这…我…我 |
[41:43] | I think you should take the bike on a cross-country trip. | 我想你该骑上这辆摩托来一个全国旅行 |
[41:47] | It’s something – you’ve always wanted to do. | 这是你一直都想做的事 |
[41:49] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[41:51] | I love this. | 我好喜欢 |
[41:53] | But I-I don’t want to do this alone. | 但我不想自己一个人去 |
[41:55] | Why don’t you get some lessons? | 要不你去上点课学一下 |
[41:56] | I was hoping you’d say that, | 我就盼着你这么说 |
[41:59] | because I already got my license and I bought a bike. | 因为我已经拿到驾照然后买了一辆 |
[42:01] | It’s at the garage to the office. | 就在办公室的车库里 |
[42:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:06] | Does this mean that you won’t be having | 这是不是就意味着 |
[42:08] | any more bad dreams about me tonight? | 你今晚再也不会做关于我的噩梦了 |
[42:09] | No, ’cause we’re not sleeping tonight. | 不会 因为我们今晚要不眠不休 |
[42:14] | Bring the helmet. | 把头盔带上 |
[42:20] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |