时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | This is what you wanted. | 这是你要的东西 |
[00:19] | Now, please, let me go. | 求你 放我走吧 |
[00:23] | Whoops. | 哎呦 |
[00:30] | You know, once you clean that up, | 等你清理干净了 |
[00:31] | maybe we could go for a, um, round… | 或许我们可以再… |
[00:34] | three? | 来个第三轮 |
[00:40] | You do not have to tell me twice, or should I say thrice? | 你不用再跟我说一遍了 或许该说是”第三遍” |
[00:44] | Good morning, my darlings! | 早啊 亲爱的们 |
[00:46] | Mother, I really wish you would call before you came over. | 母亲 我真心希望你过来之前能先来电话 |
[00:48] | Well, I don’t want to risk interrupting you two love birds | 我不想打断你俩小情人 |
[00:51] | in the middle of you know what, and it looks like I have | 那个什么 但看来我还是打断了 |
[00:53] | interrupted you in the middle of you know… | 你俩那个什么 |
[00:55] | what and with a melon. | 还用上瓜了啊 |
[00:57] | My, my. Not judging, but room temperature. | 天呐 我不想多说什么 但是该用室温的 |
[01:01] | Mother. I — | 母亲 |
[01:02] | What — What is it you want? | 您什么事 |
[01:03] | I want for my son to grant me a very simple wish. | 我希望我儿子能满足我一个小小请求 |
[01:06] | Now, it seems that my publisher says | 我的出版商认为 |
[01:07] | that for my self-help book to make the best-seller list, | 我的自助书如果想登上畅销榜 |
[01:10] | I need a celebrity endorsement | 我需要一位名人的背书 |
[01:12] | and not just any celebrity endorsement — | 而且不是一般的名人 |
[01:14] | the endorsement of endorsements. | 得是非同小可的背书 |
[01:16] | Mother, I would be happy to write something for your book. | 母亲 我乐意为你的书写点好评 |
[01:19] | Oprah. | 奥普拉 |
[01:20] | I need Oprah. | 我需要奥普拉 |
[01:22] | Uh, do you even know Oprah? | 你认识奥普拉吗 |
[01:23] | No, I do not. | 不啊 |
[01:24] | Well, you must know someone who knows Oprah, but — | 你肯定认识认识奥普拉的人 |
[01:26] | If I promise to try, will you leave? | 如果我保证去试试 你能离开吗 |
[01:28] | Poof. I am gone. | 我立刻离开 |
[01:30] | Oh, you know, it’s so funny, darling, | 对了 说来好笑 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | ’cause I have that same negligee, | 我也有这套便服 |
[01:33] | but, of course, it’s in a little tiger print, so it’s… | 但上面有老虎爪印 这样的 |
[01:35] | Well, resume your lovemaking, darling. | 继续做爱吧 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:45] | Hey, Ryan and Espo have caught a homicide. | 莱恩和埃斯波遇到件凶杀案 |
[01:48] | You want to join them? | 要一起去吗 |
[01:48] | Why? Got a crime scene right here. | 何必 这里就有犯罪现场 |
[01:49] | My mother just killed the mood. | 我母亲刚刚把性致干掉了 |
[01:55] | Uh-huh. Yeah, okay, baby. I’ll call you later. | 好的 宝贝 我回头打给你 |
[01:56] | Reception’s terrible in here. | 这里信号太差了 |
[02:00] | Early morning or late night? | 起得早还是睡得晚 |
[02:01] | Oh! Both. | 都有 |
[02:04] | Jenny can’t sleep, which, in her crazy, | 珍妮睡不着 因此怀孕 |
[02:07] | nine-month-pregnant logic, means — out of solidarity — | 九个月的逻辑混乱的她认为 出于团结 |
[02:10] | I’m not allowed to sleep, either. | 我也不能睡 |
[02:11] | Oh, well, could be worse. | 还不算太糟 |
[02:12] | You could be granted the eternal sleep | 你不像被害人 被人置于 |
[02:14] | like our victim, whose name is? | 永远的安睡中了 他叫什么 |
[02:15] | Lars Cross. | 拉斯·克洛斯 |
[02:17] | He’s a sonar technician for an oil exploration company. | 一家石油勘探公司的声纳技师 |
[02:20] | Yeah, Chesapeake Energy. | 嗯 切萨皮克能源公司 |
[02:21] | Apparently, he was doing an overseas job for them in Turkey, | 据说他原本在土耳其为他们工作 |
[02:24] | but he got fired for missing too much work. | 但他因为严重矿工而被解雇 |
[02:26] | According to his passport, | 从他的护照来看 |
[02:27] | he only got back to the States three days ago. | 他三天前才回到美国 |
[02:29] | If he was just fired, how could he afford | 如果他刚被解雇 又怎么能买得起 |
[02:31] | all those wonderful, new toys? | 这么多酷炫的新玩具 |
[02:33] | That’s nothing. | 那些不算什么 |
[02:34] | Got a brand-new Porsche 911 downstairs | 他楼下还停了一辆崭新的保时捷911 |
[02:36] | that he apparently paid cash for, | 据说是现金支付的 |
[02:38] | and he just leased a safe-deposit box | 而且他刚在沿街一家银行 |
[02:40] | at a bank down the street. | 租下了一个保险箱 |
[02:41] | Well, detectives, I deduce that our victim’s | 警探们 我推测 被害人 |
[02:44] | sudden influx of cash had something to do | 突然的暴富是跟 |
[02:46] | with the fact that — He has no head! | 他…没有头 |
[02:49] | Dudes, seriously, give a guy a heads up. | 哥们 说真的 不能提个醒吗 |
[02:51] | Make way, Castle! Oh! | 让开 卡塞尔 |
[02:54] | Time of death — between 10:00 p.m. and midnight. | 死亡时间 晚上10点到午夜之间 |
[02:57] | Lars was strapped to that chair with duct tape. | 拉斯被用胶带缠在了那把椅子上 |
[02:59] | Perimortem bruising indicates that he was tortured | 死后瘀伤表明他先遭了折磨 |
[03:02] | before the killer decapitated him with… | 才被凶手砍头 用的是 |
[03:03] | Sword! | 刀 |
[03:04] | A Turkish scimitar?! | 土耳其弯刀 |
[03:05] | Ah! I checked — no fingerprints. | 我查了 没有指纹 |
[03:08] | It’s from the victim’s collection. | 是被害人自己的 |
[03:10] | Apparently, Lars is really into the Middle East. | 看来 拉斯真的很喜欢中东文化 |
[03:12] | Oh, a region known for its sordid history of beheading. | 那一带本就以可怕的砍头文明 |
[03:15] | And yet… | 但是 |
[03:17] | Lars was beheaded here in Manhattan. | 拉斯却是在曼哈顿被人砍头的 |
[03:21] | Perhaps Lars made the mistake | 或许拉斯错不该 |
[03:23] | of telling the king the ending of the story. | 把故事结局告诉了国王 |
[03:24] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[03:26] | “1001 Arabian Nights.” | 《一千零一夜》 |
[03:28] | Truly, I am shocked. | 真是的 我好震惊 |
[03:30] | How is it that none of you know the story | 你们怎么会都不知道 |
[03:31] | of “1001 Arabian Nights”? | 《一千零一夜》 |
[03:32] | We weren’t nerds in high school. | 我们高中时不是死书呆 |
[03:34] | Fair enough. Lucky for you, class is now in session. | 好吧 你们走运 我现在开讲 |
[03:37] | In the story “1001 Arabian Nights,” | 在《一千零一夜》的故事中 |
[03:39] | a jealous king would sleep with a new young maiden every night, | 一位嫉妒心很强的国王每晚都要换个少女睡 |
[03:42] | then have her beheaded so no other men could have her. | 然后就砍了她的头 这样别人就不能占有她了 |
[03:45] | So, it’s a story about a misogynistic serial killer? | 那么这是个关于厌女连环杀手的故事 |
[03:48] | No. Well, yes, but no. | 不 是的 但不是 |
[03:50] | In the story, to stop the bloodshed, | 在故事中 为了制止杀戮 |
[03:52] | a young maiden by the name of Scheherazade | 一位名叫谢赫拉莎德的年轻少女 |
[03:54] | wove a fascinating tale for the king, | 为国王编了一个引人入胜的故事 |
[03:56] | but she refused to tell him the ending, | 但她却不肯把结局告诉他 |
[03:58] | forcing him to keep her alive till the next night | 逼他留她的命到第二晚 |
[04:00] | so she could finish the story. | 让她讲完故事 |
[04:01] | She told him a new story every night for 1001 nights | 她每晚都讲个新故事 讲了一千零一夜 |
[04:05] | till finally, the king married her, | 最终 国王娶了她 |
[04:07] | which really says a lot about the power of a good storyteller. | 这说明了一个人会讲故事有多重要 |
[04:11] | Yet tells us nothing about why our victim was killed. | 但却完全不能说明被害人为什么被杀 |
[04:14] | Or does it? | 是吗 |
[04:14] | Our victim was tortured | 被害人遭到折磨 |
[04:15] | because like the killer, like the king, wanted something. | 是因为凶手 就像国王 想要什么 |
[04:19] | Well, our victim’s sister is meeting me in the precinct. | 被害人的姐姐会去分局见我 |
[04:22] | Maybe she can shed some light on what that thing was. | 或许她能告诉我凶手想要什么 |
[04:24] | I’ll pull a warrant for Lars’ new safe-deposit box, | 我去申请搜查令检查拉斯的新保险箱 |
[04:27] | see if there’s a clue as to what our killer was after. | 看是否有凶手要的东西的线索 |
[04:30] | This is Oprah’s assistant. | 是奥普拉的助理 |
[04:31] | Um, I’ll take this. | 我得去接 |
[04:32] | Uh, you guys… | 你们… |
[04:33] | head out without me. | 先去吧 |
[04:37] | I’ll… | 我… |
[04:38] | be heading to the precinct in just a little while. | 稍后就去分局 |
[04:41] | Guys, these are comedy gold. | 拜托 多好的梗啊 |
[04:42] | Seriously. Hello? | 真是的 喂 |
[04:44] | – Not funny. – You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | -不好笑 -声音断断续续的 我听不清 |
[04:45] | – I know. – Just one second. | -是啊 -稍等 |
[04:46] | Are you getting reception? | 这里有信号吗 |
[04:47] | Thank you. Hello? | 谢谢 喂 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:50] | Well, actually, it’s not about one of my books. | 其实 不是我的书 |
[04:52] | It’s about my mother’s. | 而是我母亲的书 |
[04:54] | No, I-I only wish I was joking. | 我要是在开玩笑就好了 |
[04:56] | – Are you a cop? – Geez! | -你是警察吗 -天呐 |
[04:57] | I don’t recognize you, | 我不认得你 |
[04:58] | and I’ve lived in this building for years. | 我在楼里住了好多年了 |
[05:00] | I’m actually with the cops. | 我是跟警察一伙儿的 |
[05:02] | I can send you the manuscript? | 我可以把手稿给你发去吗 |
[05:03] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁 |
[05:04] | Can you — Uh, Can you h-hold — hold one moment? | 你能…稍等一下 |
[05:07] | It was Lars’ ex-boyfriend, Mark. | 是拉斯的前男友 马克 |
[05:09] | Last night around 9:00, Mark was banging on Lars’ door, | 昨晚9点左右 马克在使劲敲拉斯的门 |
[05:12] | said Lars owed him money and that he better pay up or else. | 说拉斯欠他钱 还威胁他还钱 |
[05:16] | H-H-Hang on. | 稍等 |
[05:17] | Uh, c-can I call you right — | 我可以再给你回… |
[05:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:24] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[05:24] | All right, where were… | 我们刚刚说到 |
[05:26] | we? | 哪了 |
[05:28] | Where’d she go? | 她人呢 |
[05:31] | Ms. Cross, your brother appears to have come into | 克洛斯女士 你弟弟回国后 |
[05:33] | a great deal of money upon his return to the country, | 似乎一下拿到了很多钱 |
[05:35] | but we checked his financials, | 但我们查过他的财务记录 |
[05:37] | and there’s no record where it came from. | 毫无记录表明钱的来源 |
[05:39] | Do you have any idea? | 你知道吗 |
[05:40] | None. | 不知道 |
[05:41] | I know for a fact he was broke when he left for Turkey. | 我知道他去土耳其时身无分文 |
[05:44] | Did he have any enemies at home or abroad? | 他在国内或国外有什么敌人吗 |
[05:46] | No. | 没有 |
[05:47] | He got along with everyone. | 他跟大家都处得很好 |
[05:48] | Ever his ex-boyfriend, Mark? | 包括他前男友 马克吗 |
[05:50] | According to Castle, a neighbor overheard | 据卡塞尔说 一位邻居听到 |
[05:53] | Lars’ ex yelling outside of his apartment last night. | 拉斯的前任昨晚在他公寓外大吼 |
[05:56] | Did your brother owe him money? | 你弟弟欠他钱吗 |
[05:59] | Mark helped pay for Lars’ tuition at Columbia. | 是马克替拉斯支付了一些哥大的学费 |
[06:02] | Lars never paid him back, did he? | 拉斯没还钱 是吧 |
[06:03] | No. They broke up. | 是啊 他们分手了 |
[06:06] | In fact, getting away from Mark was the main reason | 事实上 他接受去土耳其的工作主要 |
[06:08] | he took that job in Turkey. | 就是为了离开马克 |
[06:10] | So, Mark, you used to date Lars. | 马克 你跟拉斯以前是一对儿 |
[06:12] | Well, according to these reports, | 据这些报告显示 |
[06:15] | he called the cops on you | 他这一年间 |
[06:17] | over a dozen times in the past year. | 十多次报警告你 |
[06:19] | I sometimes get overly dramatic. | 我有时会太过冲动 |
[06:22] | What can I do? | 没办法 |
[06:23] | I am a Pisces, but I am over Lars, and I moved on. | 我是双鱼嘛 但我放下拉斯了 向前看了 |
[06:27] | Not according to a witness | 据一名目击者说 |
[06:29] | who saw you threatening him last night. | 你昨晚还威胁他来着 |
[06:31] | Oh. Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | I threatened him — a lot. | 我经常威胁他 |
[06:35] | All right, I gave him 20 grand to get his degree, | 我给了他两万交学费 |
[06:37] | and what thanks do I get? | 我得到了什么样的感谢呢 |
[06:39] | He dumps me and leaves the country. | 他甩了我 还出国了 |
[06:42] | And now he’s back two months later, | 现在时隔两个月 他就回来了 |
[06:43] | rolling around in a Porsche, so, yeah. | 还开着保时捷到处跑 |
[06:46] | I went a little mental. | 所以我是有点气疯 |
[06:48] | Sure, if by going “a little mental,” | 是啊 如果”有点气疯” |
[06:50] | you mean torturing and killing your ex. | 是指折磨并杀害你前任 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | Lars is — is dead?! | 拉斯死了吗 |
[06:57] | Oh, my — | 天呐 |
[07:05] | Y-You think I did it? | 你们以为是我干的 |
[07:08] | Oh, G… | 天呐 |
[07:10] | Lars was the love of my life. | 拉斯是我的挚爱 |
[07:11] | I-I could never just… | 我绝对不会 |
[07:15] | Look, Lars was alive when I left him. | 听着 我离开时拉斯还活着 |
[07:19] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[07:20] | – What time was that? – 9:30? | -那是几点 -9:30吧 |
[07:22] | I Ubered up town. | 我叫优步去了上城区 |
[07:23] | I-I met some friends at a bar | 在一家酒吧碰到了几个朋友 |
[07:25] | and drank away my sorrows till 2:00 a.m. | 然后就借酒浇愁到凌晨2点 |
[07:28] | All right, let’s just, uh, suppose | 好吧 就算 |
[07:30] | that you are telling the truth. | 你说的是真的 |
[07:31] | What happened at Lars’? | 在拉斯家发生了什么 |
[07:32] | He let me in, apologized for everything, | 他让我进去了 为所有事都道了歉 |
[07:36] | and said he just needed a day to get the cash to pay me b– | 还说给他一天时间去取钱还我 |
[07:40] | Wait. He was telling the truth? | 天呐 他说的是实话吗 |
[07:42] | The truth about what? | 什么实话 |
[07:43] | He was acting all paranoid. | 他一副疑神疑鬼的样子 |
[07:46] | He had smuggled something back from Turkey, | 他从土耳其偷运了什么东西回来 |
[07:48] | and his partner thought he had double-crossed him. | 他的搭档觉得他出卖了他 |
[07:50] | Whoa, whoa. Hold on. What partner? | 等等 什么搭档 |
[07:52] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:53] | Honestly, I just thought he was making it all up | 真的 我以为那都是他编的 |
[07:55] | so th-that he wouldn’t have to pay me. | 是为了不还我钱 |
[07:57] | I bet that pissed you off, huh? | 你肯定很生气吧 |
[07:58] | Well, no. | 没有 |
[07:59] | I — Well, yeah, I-it did, but I didn’t kill him! | 是的 但我也没杀他啊 |
[08:03] | All right, I just took his laptop as collateral. | 我只是拿走了他的笔记本当抵押 |
[08:08] | Is that why he was killed? | 他是因此被杀的吗 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna need that laptop. | 我们需要你交出笔记本 |
[08:12] | Mark’s alibi checks out here. He was telling the truth. | 马克的不在场证明证实了 他说的是实话 |
[08:14] | So, what do you think Lars was smuggling? | 你觉得拉斯偷运了什么回来 |
[08:16] | Well, he was in Turkey, | 他当时在土耳其 |
[08:17] | which is the heroin pipeline from Afghanistan. | 那里可是阿富汗的海洛因运输渠道 |
[08:20] | Hmm. No. Wasn’t drugs. | 不 不是毒品 |
[08:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | Because Lars was beheaded by a scimitar. | 因为拉斯是被人用土耳其弯刀砍了头 |
[08:26] | Well, the storyteller inside me | 我体内的讲故事人 |
[08:27] | craves an explanation for more — | 希望缘由能更 |
[08:29] | – Farfetched? – Yeah. | -扯淡 -对 |
[08:31] | Pirate’s booty? Cold fusion? | 海盗宝藏 冷聚变 |
[08:33] | – Alien cadavers? – No. | -外星人尸体 -不 |
[08:34] | Those are all ridiculous theories. | 那些理论都太荒唐了 |
[08:36] | Did you say “alien cadavers,” though? | 你说”外星人尸体”了吗 |
[08:37] | Because I saw a documentary once — | 我看过一部纪录片 |
[08:38] | Hey, Castle, um, what was the name | 卡塞尔 你问话的那个 |
[08:40] | of that woman that you interviewed — Lars’ neighbor? | 女人叫什么来着 拉斯的邻居 |
[08:43] | I didn’t get her name. | 我没问到名字 |
[08:44] | I think my UNIs forgot to put her statement in this file. | 我的警员好像忘记把她的供词放进案卷里了 |
[08:46] | I swear, most of my time | 我大部分时间 |
[08:47] | is spent checking people’s paperwork. | 都花在检查别人的文件工作上了 |
[08:49] | You’re suffering from a little buyer’s remorse. | 你是不是出手后悔了 |
[08:51] | Yeah, it’s one of life’s cruel jokes. | 是啊 这就是人生残忍的笑话 |
[08:53] | You get exactly what you wished for, | 你得偿所愿 |
[08:55] | only to find that it wasn’t what you wanted at all. | 却发现这根本不是你想要的 |
[08:57] | No, I love being a captain. | 不 我喜欢做警监 |
[08:59] | It’s just, sometimes it feels like | 只是我有时候觉得 |
[09:01] | I’m more of a kindergarten teacher. | 自己更像幼儿园老师 |
[09:03] | – I’m a sergeant. – Get out of my way. | -我是警长 -让开 |
[09:04] | I just broke this case wide open. | 我刚有了重大突破 |
[09:06] | Actually, I did, so I’ll go first. | 其实 是我有突破 我先说吧 |
[09:08] | No, I think I’ll go first. | 不 还是我先说吧 |
[09:10] | Mine’s bigger than yours. | 我的突破比你的大 |
[09:11] | You wish, pal. | 想得美 |
[09:11] | Guys… | 两位 |
[09:13] | play nice — indoor voices. | 乖乖的 小点声 |
[09:14] | Espo goes first. | 埃斯波先说 |
[09:15] | See, she knows. | 瞧 她就知道 |
[09:16] | So, I opened Lars’ safe-deposit box | 我打开了拉斯的保险箱 |
[09:18] | and found 400 G’s in cash. | 里面有40万美元现金 |
[09:19] | Gots to be drug money. Beat that. | 肯定是毒品钱 看你怎么破 |
[09:21] | Easy — got Lars’ encrypted laptop from Mark, | 轻松 我从马克那里拿到了拉斯加密的电脑 |
[09:24] | found out what he was smuggling, | 查明了他在偷运什么 |
[09:25] | and it wasn’t drugs. | 不是毒品 |
[09:29] | What? | 什么 |
[09:33] | No. Lars wasn’t a drug dealer. | 不 拉斯不是毒贩 |
[09:37] | He was a tomb raider. | 他是个盗墓者 |
[09:41] | R-Ryan, can you zoom in on that, please? | 莱恩 你能放大这里吗 |
[09:45] | I’ve seen that symbol. | 我见过这个标志 |
[09:48] | Yes, uh at Lars’ apartment. | 对 在拉斯公寓里 |
[09:50] | You remember there was all those books on “1001 Arabian Nights.” | 记得那些关于《一千零一夜》的书吗 |
[09:53] | I think that symbol… | 我觉得那个标志 |
[09:55] | …was on one of the books. | 就在其中一本书上 |
[09:57] | Yes. Here it is. | 没错 就是这个 |
[10:02] | The Seal of Solomon. | 所罗门封印 |
[10:04] | “The Seal of Solomon was believed to be imbued | “所罗门据称蕴含 |
[10:06] | with mystical powers, | 神秘力量 |
[10:07] | including the ability to seal genies into lamps. | 包括将灯神封入灯中的能力 |
[10:10] | In the tale of ‘Aladdin and the Magic Lamp,’ | 在《阿拉丁和神灯》的故事中 |
[10:12] | Aladdin finds a lamp containing a genie in a cave. | 阿拉丁在一个山洞中发现了一盏内有灯神的神灯 |
[10:15] | Many people believe this cave | 很多人认为这个洞 |
[10:17] | was actually King Solomon’s tomb, | 正是所罗门王的陵寝 |
[10:18] | which is most likely located | 而它极有可能位于 |
[10:19] | near the border of Syria and Turkey.” | 叙利亚和土耳其边境” |
[10:22] | You guys, you know what this means? | 伙计们 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, please, no. | 别啊 |
[10:27] | Come on. The money, the Porsche. | 拜托 钱 保时捷 |
[10:30] | Lars wished for them, and his wishes were granted… | 是拉斯许的愿望 他的愿望成真了 |
[10:34] | And here we go. | 来了 |
[10:35] | …by a genie! | 灯神实现了他的愿望 |
[10:38] | Lars found Aladdin’s lamp! | 拉斯找到了阿拉丁神灯 |
[10:54] | Perfect! Thank you, Diane. | 太好了 谢谢 戴安 |
[10:58] | – Guys? – Yeah? | -伙计们 -嗯 |
[10:59] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[11:00] | These books from Lars’ apartment on “1001 Arabian Nights,” | 拉斯公寓里这些关于《一千零一夜》的书 |
[11:04] | they all have handwritten notes in them. | 上面都有手写笔记 |
[11:06] | This one has… maps drawn in it. | 这个还画了地图 |
[11:09] | This one has his theories of where King Solomon is buried. | 这本里夹着关于所罗门王墓葬地的理论 |
[11:12] | These books were his research that he used | 这些书是他的调研 |
[11:14] | in conjunction with his skills as a sonar engineer | 再加上他作为声纳工程师的技术 |
[11:17] | to unearth King Solomon’s tomb… | 加起来就找到了所罗门王的陵寝 |
[11:19] | Yeah, we’re with you on that. | 是啊 这我们同意 |
[11:20] | …and find the magical lamp with the genie in it. | 于是他找到了内有灯神的神灯 |
[11:21] | That’s where you lose us, Castle. | 这里我们就不同意了 卡塞尔 |
[11:23] | The only thing magical about that lamp | 那盏灯唯一的神奇之处 |
[11:24] | is the millions of dollars that private collectors | 在于私人收藏家会为其支付的 |
[11:26] | are willing to pay for it. | 数百万美元 |
[11:28] | Come on, Castle. | 得了 卡塞尔 |
[11:28] | you don’t really believe in genies, do you? | 你不是真的相信灯神吧 |
[11:30] | I believethat until I hear a more viable theory | 我相信 除非我听到拉斯得到那么多钱 |
[11:33] | as to where Lars got all that money | 更合理的理论 |
[11:34] | that this is the best theory I’ve got. | 这就是我的最佳理论了 |
[11:36] | So, a genie is your best explanation? | 那么你的最佳解释是一个灯神 |
[11:38] | Not that Lars sold one of the items in Turkey | 而不是拉斯在土耳其卖掉了其中一个物件 |
[11:41] | before smuggling the rest back here? | 然后又把剩余的再偷运回来 |
[11:43] | Okay, it’s a… pretty good theory. | 好吧 这个理论还挺不错 |
[11:45] | Or that Lars double-crossed his partner, | 或是拉斯背叛了搭档 |
[11:46] | and that’s probably where all the cash came from. | 现金大概就是这么来的 |
[11:48] | Fine. That’s a good theory, too. | 好吧 这个理论也不错 |
[11:49] | No, no, no. That’s — That’s better than good. | 不不 这很棒 |
[11:51] | It explains why the killer tortured him. | 这解释了他为什么被折磨 |
[11:53] | If it was his partner, then he would’ve wanted | 如果凶手是他的搭档 他肯定想 |
[11:56] | to find out what happened to the antiquities. | 知道剩下的古董去哪了 |
[11:58] | We’ll look into Lars’ time in Turkey, | 我们会去调查拉斯在土耳其期间的活动 |
[12:00] | see if we can dig up a connection to his partner. | 看能不能挖掘到他和搭档之间的联系 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:04] | My money — it’s whoever took those pictures. Yeah. | 我赌是拍下那些照片的人 |
[12:08] | What do you got there? | 那是什么 |
[12:09] | The woman who wrote this book, Dr. Marion Baker, | 写这本书的女人 玛丽昂·贝克博士 |
[12:11] | she’s a professor of Middle Eastern literature | 她是一名中东文学教授 |
[12:13] | at Hudson University. | 在哈德逊大学任教 |
[12:14] | We should go talk to her. | 我们该去找她谈 |
[12:16] | Knowing more about the lamp | 对神灯有更多了解 |
[12:17] | will help us figure out why Lars was killed for it. | 能帮我们查清拉斯为什么因此招来杀身之祸 |
[12:19] | You just want to find out more about genies and wishes. | 你就是想去了解灯神和许愿的事 |
[12:21] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:22] | Fine, go ahead. Meet with Dr. Baker. | 去吧 去见贝克博士吧 |
[12:23] | Maybe she can talk some sense into you. | 或许她能让你认清现实 |
[12:25] | Your wish is my command. | 你的愿望是我的命令 |
[12:28] | Smoke! | 化作烟 |
[12:29] | And he’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[12:32] | Okay, now I’m gone. | 好吧 我真走了 |
[12:33] | Oh…my… | 天啊 |
[12:39] | King Solomon’s tomb. Remarkable. | 所罗门王的陵寝 真了不起 |
[12:42] | It’s arguably the greatest discovery in the last 50 years. | 这可能是这五十年来最了不起的发现了 |
[12:45] | Now, this, Dr. Baker, is what I need your expertise with. | 贝克博士 这是我需要你专长的地方了 |
[12:49] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[12:52] | Oh, you see these grooves. | 看那凹槽 |
[12:54] | They indicate it was a wheel-made lamp | 这表明灯是用轮子轧制的 |
[12:57] | versus the mold-based ones that became so popular in the ’40s — | 而不是铸造的 那是在40年代… |
[12:59] | Uh, fascinating, Doctor, but can you skip ahead | 引人入胜 博士 但能不能快进到 |
[13:02] | to the part where King Solomon seals a genie inside of it? | 所罗门王往里面封印了灯神的部分 |
[13:07] | Did Sidney put you up to this? | 是西德尼叫你这么做的吗 |
[13:09] | Who’s Sidney? | 西德尼是谁 |
[13:10] | The schmuck I beat out for tenure. | 终身教授职位被我顶下去的二货 |
[13:11] | Dr. Baker, I do not know Sidney. | 贝克博士 我不认识西德尼 |
[13:13] | This is not a joke. I am very serious. | 这不是玩笑 我很认真的 |
[13:15] | But you’re acting as if you believe in genies. | 但你一副真相信灯神的样子 |
[13:17] | Doctor, it’s not an act. | 博士 这不是演戏 |
[13:19] | Well, the story of “Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” | 阿拉丁神灯的故事不过是 |
[13:22] | is a romantic metaphor, nothing more. | 爱情隐喻而已 |
[13:24] | Of course, but what if — and I — and I’m only saying | 当然了 但如果 仅仅是如果 |
[13:26] | what if the legend of genies were based in fact? | 如果灯神的故事是有现实依据的呢 |
[13:31] | Well, I certainly hope it isn’t. Genies are frightful creatures. | 希望不会 灯神是很可怕的 |
[13:35] | You’re saying they’re not cheery ’60s housewives | 你是说他们不是活泼的60年代主妇 |
[13:37] | or singing blue cartoons? | 或是高唱卡通歌曲吗 |
[13:39] | I’ll put it to you like this. | 这么说吧 |
[13:40] | In Arabic, they use the same word for “Demon” | 在阿拉伯语中 灯神和”恶魔” |
[13:42] | as they do for “Genie.” | 是同一个词 |
[13:43] | They’re dangerous, capricious tricksters | 他们是危险 反复无常的骗子 |
[13:46] | who appear and disappear in gentle breezes | 随着清风来去无踪 |
[13:48] | or a whirlwind of dust. | 要么化作烟尘来去 |
[13:50] | Now, what if the master of the lamp is killed | 如果神灯主人的愿望 |
[13:52] | before the wishes are granted? | 实现前就被杀了呢 |
[13:53] | Well, then the masterless genie | 那么没有主人的灯神 |
[13:55] | would be separated from its lamp. | 会与神灯分开 |
[13:58] | Like a Japanese ronin samurai? | 就像日本的浪人武士吗 |
[14:00] | Exactly, but the genie would be forced | 是啊 但灯神将 |
[14:03] | to wander the earth until a new master rubs the lamp. | 只能四处游荡 直到有新的主人摸灯 |
[14:05] | Tell me more, Dr. Baker. | 再跟我说说 贝克博士 |
[14:07] | Oh, sure — for the low, low price of $19.95. | 好啊 仅需19.95美元 |
[14:10] | Buy my book. | 去买我的书吧 |
[14:12] | You don’t give your stories away for free, Mr. Castle, | 你的故事可不是免费讲的 卡塞尔先生 |
[14:15] | and neither do I. | 我也是 |
[14:16] | So, if, uh, you’ll excuse me, I have a class to teach. | 好了 失陪 我还得去上课 |
[14:21] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[14:27] | Dad, what are you thinking? | 老爸 你怎么想的 |
[14:29] | Lars found the lamp, | 拉斯发现了灯 |
[14:31] | and, clearly, he rubbed it, | 显然 他摸了灯 |
[14:33] | but that makes him the genie’s master, right? | 这样他就是灯神的主人了 是吧 |
[14:35] | But if no one has rubbed the lamp since | 但如果之后都再没人摸过灯 |
[14:37] | and I were to discover it… | 接着又被我找到了 |
[14:40] | then that would make me the genie’s new master. | 那我就是灯神的新主人了 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Let’s just pretend that all this is real. | 就算这都是真的 |
[14:47] | You do realize that if Lars was the genie’s master, | 你知道如果拉斯是灯神的主人 |
[14:49] | it didn’t work out so well for him in the end. | 那么他的下场可不太好 |
[14:52] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[14:53] | Be careful what you wish for. | 许愿时要谨慎 |
[14:55] | It just might come true. | 你的愿望或许会成真 |
[14:56] | And in this case, it might just get you killed. | 在这件事上 你可能会因此招来杀身之祸 |
[15:00] | I could really use a genie right now. | 我现在真希望有个灯神 |
[15:02] | I would wish that my kid was already born | 我会许愿我的孩子已经降生 |
[15:05] | and sleeping through the night. | 每晚都能安然入睡 |
[15:07] | Bro, fatherhood has made you so damn boring. | 哥们 你当爹后变得好无趣 |
[15:10] | If I had a wish, | 如果我可以许愿 |
[15:11] | I’d use it to become the top MMA fighter in the world | 我会许愿成为全世界最棒的综合格斗拳手 |
[15:14] | and take home a different hot chick every single night. | 每晚都能带一个不同的性感小妞回家 |
[15:17] | Okay, now that I think about it… | 我转念一想 |
[15:19] | I would wish… | 我会许愿 |
[15:21] | that I could be a Broadway star. | 我可以做个百老汇明星 |
[15:24] | Play Jean Valjean in front of sold-out crowds, | 在满场的观众面前扮演冉·阿让 |
[15:27] | win a bunch of Tonys. | 赢下一堆托尼奖 |
[15:29] | You’d wish to wear tights | 你要许愿穿紧身衣 |
[15:30] | and sing show tunes for a living? | 唱歌为生吗 |
[15:31] | You’d wish to wear Speedos | 你要许愿穿三角裤 |
[15:32] | and grapple sweaty men for a living? | 跟浑身大汗的男人摔跤为生吗 |
[15:34] | And hook up with a different hot chick every night. | 每晚能换个性感小妞带回家 |
[15:35] | – Don’t forget that part. – You know what I wish? | -别忘了这部分 -知道我想许什么愿吗 |
[15:37] | That my detectives would | 我的警探 |
[15:38] | actually get some work done for a living. | 能好好干活儿为生 |
[15:39] | While the two of you were on Fantasy Island, | 你们去梦想岛时 |
[15:41] | I found a lead. | 我找到了线索 |
[15:44] | Mike Harlin. | 麦克·哈林 |
[15:45] | He’s a surface driller for Chesapeake Energy. | 切萨皮克能源公司的地表钻工 |
[15:47] | That is the same company that Lars worked for. | 跟拉斯原是同公司同事 |
[15:49] | He was also on the same plane | 他跟拉斯搭了同一班 |
[15:51] | as Lars from Turkey to New York. | 飞机从土耳其飞回纽约 |
[15:53] | He’s got to be Lars’ partner. | 他肯定是拉斯的搭档 |
[15:54] | I pinged his cellphone. It’s disconnected. | 我定位了他的手机 已经断线了 |
[15:56] | He’s making a run for it. | 他要跑 |
[15:58] | And if he tortured the location | 如果他靠折磨拉斯 |
[15:59] | of the antiquities out of Lars… | 问出了古董的位置 |
[16:00] | Then there’s a good chance | 那么他很可能 |
[16:01] | that he’s gonna grab them and try to disappear for good. | 要去拿走古董 并永远逃脱 |
[16:05] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[16:11] | You. | 你 |
[16:12] | You broke into my office? | 你闯进了我办公室 |
[16:14] | No, the redhead let me in. | 不 是红发妞放我进来的 |
[16:15] | Said I could wait inside. | 叫我在里面等 |
[16:18] | You went through my desk. | 你翻了我的桌子 |
[16:19] | To look for a pen to write you a note. | 找笔给你写字条 |
[16:21] | Wow, you are a very distrusting person. | 你真的好不相信人啊 |
[16:23] | Yes, I get that way when I’m lied to. | 是啊 有人对我撒谎时我就会这样 |
[16:26] | Now, I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[16:27] | but you sure as hell are not Lars’ neighbor. | 但你绝对不是拉斯的邻居 |
[16:28] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[16:29] | If you do, I’m out that door. | 如果你报警 我就离开 |
[16:32] | And you’ll never know how powerful of an ally I can be. | 你也无法知道我可以是多么厉害的同盟了 |
[16:35] | All right, you got one minute to convince me. Go. | 好 给你一分钟说服我 说吧 |
[16:38] | My name is Lindsay Dillon. | 我叫琳赛·蒂里昂 |
[16:39] | I’m a journalist researching a story | 我是名记者 在调查 |
[16:41] | about looted antiquities. | 古董掠夺的事 |
[16:42] | A source in Turkey hinted | 土耳其一名线人透露 |
[16:44] | that Lars may have discovered King Solomon’s tomb, | 拉斯可能找到了所罗门王的陵寝 |
[16:46] | so I decided to keep tabs on him. | 所以我就决定盯着他 |
[16:48] | That’s when I overheard the fight he had with his ex-boyfriend. | 所以才听到了他跟前男友之间的争吵 |
[16:50] | So, why not tell the police? Why lie? | 为什么不报警 为什么撒谎 |
[16:52] | Because when you’ve got a dead body, | 因为如果有人死了 |
[16:54] | a story about stolen relics | 古董被盗的新闻 |
[16:56] | turns from a back-page snoozer | 从没人在乎 |
[16:57] | to a front-page lead just like that. | 转眼就变成了头版头条 |
[17:00] | And though I wanted to be helpful | 虽然我想在 |
[17:01] | to your murder investigation — | 你们的凶杀案调查中帮忙 |
[17:02] | If you made an official statement, | 但如果你正式作证 |
[17:03] | every reporter would hear about your story, | 记者们都会得知你的报道 |
[17:05] | and you’d lose your exclusive. | 你就不能做独家了 |
[17:07] | See? I knew you’d get it. | 瞧 我就知道你能理解 |
[17:09] | That doesn’t explain why you broke into my office un… | 这也不是你闯进我办公室的原因 |
[17:12] | Unless you have another lead. | 除非你有了新线索 |
[17:15] | We’re both writers. | 我们都是作家 |
[17:16] | Let’s help each other out. | 我们彼此帮助吧 |
[17:17] | Only you’ve got to keep me as your anonymous source. | 但你得把我当做匿名线人 |
[17:20] | – Deal? – Deal. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[17:22] | What do you got? | 你知道什么 |
[17:24] | Lars was working with a guy named Mike Harlin. | 拉斯在跟一个叫麦克·哈林的人合作 |
[17:26] | Yeah, we know about him already, but he’s missing, | 我们已经知道他了 但他失踪了 |
[17:28] | unless you know where he’s been hiding? | 除非你知道他躲在哪 |
[17:30] | No. But I do know | 不 但我知道 |
[17:33] | that Harlin used an alias while in Turkey. | 哈林在土耳其期间用了假名 |
[17:40] | Al Aiden. | 阿尔·艾登 |
[17:42] | This is great. | 这很棒 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna call this in. | 我要上报 |
[17:47] | Al Aiden. | 阿尔·艾登 |
[17:48] | Aladdin! | 阿拉丁 |
[17:49] | Yeah, that’s cute. | 真逗 |
[17:50] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[17:52] | Hey, I have a lead for you. | 我有线索给你 |
[17:53] | It’s the — Uh… | 是… |
[17:56] | hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[17:58] | Stop that woman. | 拦住那女人 |
[17:59] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[18:00] | T-The blonde woman. The woman who just… | 那个金发女 那个刚刚 |
[18:07] | How did she get past you? | 她怎么从你身边过去的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, Cap, front desk confirmed an Al Aiden | 警监 前台证实阿尔·艾登 |
[18:13] | checked into room 57 this morning. | 今早入住了57号房间 |
[18:15] | We’re on our way to the room now. | 我们正在往那边走 |
[18:18] | Mike Harlin? | 麦克·哈林 |
[18:22] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[18:24] | Hey, away from the window now! | 离窗户远点 |
[18:25] | – Okay! Okay! – Get on your knees right now! | -好吧 -马上跪下 |
[18:27] | Okay! Okay. Chill, man. | 好的 冷静 |
[18:28] | Interlace your fingers behind your head. | 在脑后交叉双手 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好 |
[18:33] | I knew she’d lead you to me. | 我就知道她会让你们找到我 |
[18:35] | Who? What are you talking about? | 谁 你指谁 |
[18:37] | The genie, man! | 灯神啊 |
[18:39] | She’s out to get me. | 她想要我的命 |
[18:43] | Genies are evil. | 灯神是邪恶的 |
[18:45] | And their wishes bring about nothing but misery. | 他们的愿望只能带来痛苦 |
[18:51] | I see what’s happening here. | 我明白是怎么回事了 |
[18:53] | The, uh, wandering ronin genie is angry with Harlin | 那个浪人灯神生哈林的气 |
[18:57] | for killing her master. | 因为他杀了其主人 |
[18:58] | That’s why she prevented him from finding the lamp. | 所以她不让他找到神灯 |
[18:59] | Yeah, Castle, the man is either delusional | 卡塞尔 此人要么是有妄想 |
[19:01] | or he’s laying the groundwork | 要么是在为荒唐的 |
[19:03] | for some B.S. insanity plea. | 精神失常辩护打基础 |
[19:06] | What’s your excuse? | 你是怎么回事 |
[19:08] | Let’s talk about Lars | 我们来谈一下拉斯吧 |
[19:09] | and how you chopped his head off with a sword. | 还有你是怎么用刀砍掉他的头的 |
[19:10] | No, no, no, no, no. I didn’t kill him. | 不不不 我可没杀他 |
[19:12] | Okay, I was at my mom’s birthday party | 好吧 他被杀的时候 |
[19:14] | when he got murdered. | 我在参加我妈妈的生日派对 |
[19:15] | Man, check it out! | 伙计 不信你去查 |
[19:16] | I’m sure whoever took Lars’ head off | 我敢肯定砍了拉斯头的那个人 |
[19:18] | is coming for mine next. | 马上就会来杀我了 |
[19:19] | Really? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[19:20] | I know too much. | 我知道的太多了 |
[19:22] | Me and Lars, we met on the job in Turkey. | 我和拉斯 我们是在土耳其工作认识的 |
[19:25] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[19:26] | And then one day… | 有一天 |
[19:27] | after a sonar search for oil pockets, Lars came to me. | 在进行完声呐搜索油槽后 拉斯过来找我 |
[19:30] | He was all excited. | 他但是非常激动 |
[19:31] | Because he found the location of King Solomon’s tomb, | 因为他发现了所罗门王的墓穴位置 |
[19:33] | and you use your skills as an excavator | 然后你用你的挖掘本领 |
[19:35] | to help him dig it out. | 帮他把墓挖了出来 |
[19:35] | No, no, it wasn’t that easy. | 不不 没那么简单 |
[19:37] | We needed money to do it safely, okay? | 我们需要钱才能安全地完成这工作 |
[19:39] | So Lars, he found some guy. | 所以拉斯去找了个人 |
[19:41] | He offered us 250Ks each in cash to do the dig. | 他给我们每个人二十五万现金干这活 |
[19:45] | The catch was, if we found something, | 条件就是 如果我们找到了什么 |
[19:47] | well, Lars had to ship it to the guy | 拉斯就要把东西运给这个人 |
[19:48] | who’s here in New York. | 他在纽约 |
[19:50] | Okay, so, who is this financier? | 那这个金主是谁 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:52] | Look, the money was too good, | 给钱那么多 |
[19:53] | so I didn’t ask any questions. | 所以我什么都没问 |
[19:55] | I-I-I wish I did, though, ’cause opening that tomb | 不过我也希望我问了 因为打开那墓穴 |
[19:57] | was the worst thing that had happened to us. | 是我们做过的最糟糕的事了 |
[20:00] | I mean the moment we took that lamp, | 自从我们拿走那盏灯后 |
[20:03] | that genie unleased its vengeance, man. | 灯神就开始复仇了 伙计 |
[20:05] | You can’t honestly be trying to tell us | 你不是想让我们相信 |
[20:06] | that you saw a genie. | 你看到了一个灯神吧 |
[20:07] | No, but genies can choose to appear | 不 但是灯神可以选择 |
[20:09] | or not to appear to anyone they want. | 让谁看到或者不让谁看到 |
[20:11] | That’s true. | 真的 |
[20:12] | Professor Baker told me that, | 贝克教授就是这么跟我说的 |
[20:13] | and she’s a doctor, so… | 而且她是个博士 所以 |
[20:15] | Look, guys, I didn’t believe in genies, either, okay? | 二位 以前我也不相信有灯神 好吧 |
[20:19] | Until my life fell apart. | 直到我的生活崩溃之后 |
[20:21] | I found my girlfriend in bed with my roommate, | 我的女朋友跟我的室友上床了 |
[20:23] | and then I stayed with my mom, | 然后我就跟我妈妈住到了一起 |
[20:24] | and my mom accidentally threw out the duffel bag | 可我妈妈不小心扔掉了我的背包 |
[20:28] | with my 250 G’s! | 里面装着那二十五万块钱 |
[20:29] | You know, and when I think that things, | 我想起这些事情 |
[20:31] | they — they can’t get any worse, | 我觉得我已经不能再倒霉了 |
[20:33] | I found out that Lars got his head lopped off, | 可拉斯的头被砍掉了 |
[20:35] | and now that genie — that crazy, evil genie — | 现在那个灯神 那个可怕邪恶的灯神 |
[20:37] | is after me, man! I know it! | 就要来杀我了 我很清楚 |
[20:38] | Okay, Harlin, I’m gonna have to | 好了 哈林 你还是 |
[20:39] | get you off the crazy train | 清醒一下吧 |
[20:41] | that you’re riding on right now. | 别这么疯了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, we know that the shipment got screwed up | 是的 我们知道送货的时候出了问题 |
[20:44] | and — and you suspected that Lars double-crossed you. | 而且你怀疑拉斯坑了你 |
[20:47] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[20:48] | No, Lars did not double-cross me. | 没有 拉斯没有坑我 |
[20:50] | He got double-crossed by the shipper. | 他是被运货的人坑了 |
[20:51] | Okay, well, really, the smuggler. | 准确来说 是走私贩 |
[20:53] | You can’t just walk past customs with priceless relics | 你不可能拿着价值连城的文物过海关 |
[20:55] | and expect no one to notice, right? | 同时又不引起别人的怀疑 对吧 |
[20:57] | So, Lars hired a guy back in Turkey | 所以 拉斯在土耳其雇了一个人 |
[20:59] | to ship the items back? | 把东西运回来吗 |
[21:00] | – What was his name? – I don’t know. | -他叫什么名字 -我不知道 |
[21:02] | I do know. Hold on. | 但我知道 等等 |
[21:03] | I do — I do know | 但我 我知道 |
[21:05] | that he lied to the shipper, okay? | 他骗了那个送货的人 好吧 |
[21:07] | He told him it was just mining equipment. | 他跟他说只是些开采设备 |
[21:09] | The only thing was that one from his crew | 可不走运的是 他的一个手下 |
[21:11] | jimmied the crate and, found the artifacts. | 撬开了箱子 发现了里面的文物 |
[21:13] | Let me guess. The shipper started seeing dollar signs? | 我猜一下 送货的人提高价码了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, and then he demanded 400 grand — in cash | 是的 他要四十万 还是现金 |
[21:17] | just to release the shipment. | 才会发货 |
[21:19] | That explains the cash that we found | 这就解释了我们在拉斯保险箱里 |
[21:20] | in Lars’ safe-deposit box. | 发现的那些钱 |
[21:22] | Right, but how the hell did Lars get his hands on | 是的 可是拉斯是怎么弄到 |
[21:24] | 400,000 bucks? | 四十万块钱的呢 |
[21:26] | Uh, don’t — don’t say that he wished for it. | 别 别说是他许愿得到的 |
[21:28] | He probably got the money from the financier. | 他可能是从金主那拿到的 |
[21:31] | But — but the one thing that doesn’t make sense is, | 可是有一件事说不通 |
[21:32] | if Lars already had the extortion money, | 如果拉斯已经拿到了这笔钱 |
[21:34] | then why did the shipper kill him? | 那为什么送货的人还要杀了他呢 |
[21:36] | Uh, don’t — | 别说 |
[21:37] | do not say that it was to gain control of the genie. | 别说这是想掌控灯神 |
[21:39] | I wasn’t gonna. | 我没打算那么说 |
[21:41] | Okay, I was. | 好吧 我是想这么说 |
[21:42] | But there is another possibility. | 不过还有另一种可能 |
[21:46] | Maybe the shipper kept the treasure for himself. | 可能送货的人自己把宝藏留下了 |
[21:48] | Well, then why torture Lars? | 那为什么要折磨拉斯呢 |
[21:51] | I mean, what information could he possibly want | 如果他已经拿到文物的话 |
[21:53] | if he already had the artifacts? | 那他想要知道什么消息呢 |
[21:56] | Hey, guys, any leads on who the financier is? | 各位 查到金主是谁了吗 |
[21:58] | No. Whoever paid for Lars’ and Harlin’s tomb raiding | 没有 雇拉斯和哈林盗墓的这个人 |
[22:00] | made sure to cover their tracks. | 把踪迹隐藏得很好 |
[22:02] | Well, Harlin’s alibi checked out. | 哈林的不在场证据证实了 |
[22:04] | Which means that this mystery shipper | 也就是说这位神秘的送货人 |
[22:06] | is our prime suspect. | 是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[22:07] | If he was extorting Lars, | 如果他当时敲诈了拉斯 |
[22:08] | he’d have plenty of motive for murder. | 那他就有很大的动机杀他 |
[22:10] | Okay, check in with customs. | 好吧 去海关那查一下 |
[22:11] | Let’s get a list of all of the ships | 把上周所有 |
[22:12] | that have come in from Turkey in the last week. | 从土耳其来的船列一份名单 |
[22:15] | If we can track down those antiquities, | 如果我们能查到文物的下落 |
[22:16] | that should lead us to the killer. | 应该就能找到凶手了 |
[22:22] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:24] | No. I’ve been doing some digging | 不好 我一直再查 |
[22:26] | into that mystery blonde. | 那位神秘的金发女郎 |
[22:28] | You mean the reporter? | 你是说那个记者 |
[22:30] | She is no more a reporter than she was Lars’ neighbor. | 她既不是记者 也不是拉斯的邻居 |
[22:33] | What? She lied to you again? | 什么 她又骗了你一次 |
[22:35] | This is the real Lindsay Dillon, | 这才是真正的琳赛·蒂里昂 |
[22:37] | a 65-year-old black woman living in Tallahassee. | 住在塔拉哈西的65岁黑人老太太 |
[22:41] | Oh. So, what’s this blonde’s angle? | 那这个金发女郎有啥企图 |
[22:42] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[22:44] | She lies out of one side of her mouth, | 她一边说谎 |
[22:46] | helps with the investigation out of the other. | 却一边又帮忙查案 |
[22:47] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[22:49] | Well, I mean, for all we know, | 就目前我们所知道的 |
[22:50] | she could be working with the killer, | 她可能是和凶手一伙的 |
[22:51] | trying to steer us in the wrong direction. | 想要误导我们的调查方向 |
[22:53] | Twice, she just vanished on me. | 两次她都从我面前消失了 |
[22:57] | Vanished on me. | 都从我面前消失了 |
[22:59] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[23:01] | Appearing and disappearing at will, | 来去自如 |
[23:05] | being both deceptive and helpful? | 既骗我又帮我 |
[23:08] | The mystery blonde is Lars’ Ronin Genie, | 那个神秘的金发女郎就是拉斯的灯神 |
[23:11] | wandering the earth, waiting for someone to find her lamp. | 在地球上游荡 等待别人找到她的神灯 |
[23:13] | She’s chosen to appear to me. | 她选择让我看见她 |
[23:14] | That’s it. I’m cutting you off. | 行了 别喝了 |
[23:15] | No. She’s — She’s given me clues, Beckett. | 不 她已经给我线索了 贝克特 |
[23:17] | She wants me to find the lamp. | 她希望我找到神灯 |
[23:19] | I think she wants me to be her new master. | 我想她希望我成为她的新主人 |
[23:20] | And you know what I think? | 你觉得我怎么认为 |
[23:22] | You need to call me the next time you see her | 下次你再看到她的时候得叫上我 |
[23:23] | so I can question her. | 这样我才能审问她 |
[23:24] | I got to come up with a wish list. | 我得去想一个愿望清单 |
[23:26] | Oh, my God. I have so many! | 天哪 我有好多愿望 |
[23:27] | How am I gonna whittle it down to three?! | 我怎么才能把它减少到三个呢 |
[23:28] | That’s funny. I just have one. | 有意思 我只有一个愿望 |
[23:29] | What’s that? | 什么愿望 |
[23:30] | That my man would stop talking about | 我希望我的男人能不要再谈 |
[23:31] | being some skeezy blonde’s master | 成为某个金发女郎的主人 |
[23:33] | and would start talking about taking… | 而开始考虑 |
[23:36] | …his wife to bed. | 和他的妻子去睡觉 |
[23:37] | Oh, well… | 好啊 |
[23:39] | I don’t need a genie… | 我不需要灯神 |
[23:40] | to grant that wish. | 来实现这个愿望 |
[23:47] | Yo, hey, Cap, so, we cross-checked customs’ records | 嘿 头儿 我们复核了哈林说的 |
[23:49] | with the date that Harlin said | 那天的海关记录 |
[23:50] | Lars shipped the antiquities. | 拉斯把古董装上船了 |
[23:52] | One ship left port that day in Istanbul, | 当天有一条船在伊斯坦布尔出港了 |
[23:54] | and the only cargo that it dropped off in New York | 而这条船在纽约卸下的唯一的货物 |
[23:56] | was a shipment to this man, Yuruk Sezen. | 寄给了这个人 约瑞克·塞曾 |
[23:58] | He runs a rug-import business with a storefront in SoHo. | 他在苏豪区的一家店面里经营进口地毯的生意 |
[24:01] | So, obviously, he’s our shipper. | 很明显 他就是我们找的托运人 |
[24:03] | Yeah, we’re headed there now. | 是啊 我们现在就去那儿 |
[24:04] | Hopefully, he still has the antiquities. | 希望那些古董还在他那儿 |
[24:05] | Including the, uh, magic lamp. | 包括 神灯 |
[24:08] | Uh, guys, guys? | 伙计们 |
[24:10] | If you find that lamp and Castle’s not there, | 如果你们找到了那盏灯而卡塞尔不在场 |
[24:12] | I’m never gonna hear the end of it. | 那我的耳根就别想清净了 |
[24:14] | We’ll have him meet us there. | 那我们叫他和我们在那汇合 |
[24:15] | Okay, great. Ooh, can you just — | 好 还有 你们能 |
[24:17] | can you make sure that he gets dibs | 你们能保证让他第一个擦那盏灯吗 |
[24:19] | on the first rub, please? | 拜托了 |
[24:22] | Good. Thanks. I owe you. | 太好了 谢谢 我欠你们个人情 |
[24:27] | Can’t believe I said that. | 不敢相信我竟然说了那些话 |
[24:37] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[24:39] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[24:42] | Are you in here?! | 有人吗 |
[24:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:54] | I’m clear. | 我这里安全 |
[24:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:55] | Looks like Yuruk skipped town. | 看样子约瑞克已经跑了 |
[24:58] | Why are you playing with the carpets? | 你在拿毯子做什么 |
[25:00] | I’m checking if they’re magic. Think about it. | 我在检查它们是不是魔毯 仔细想想吧 |
[25:08] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[25:10] | This carpet’s bleeding. | 这张毯子在流血 |
[25:18] | Deja-vu. | 似曾相识啊 |
[25:24] | Check out these bruises, | 看看这些瘀伤 |
[25:26] | just like Lars’. | 跟拉斯身上的一样 |
[25:27] | Duct tape on his chest, wrists, and ankles. | 胸上 腰上 脚踝上都有胶带 |
[25:29] | Someone must have tied him up, too. | 有人一定也把他绑起来了 |
[25:31] | So, apart from the fully detached head, | 所以除了彻底分离的头 |
[25:33] | the M.O.’s identical to Lars — tortured, then killed. | 手法和拉斯一样 折磨然后杀死 |
[25:35] | Well, clearly, Yuruk’s not our killer. | 显然 约瑞克不是我们的凶手 |
[25:37] | Well, the true killer must have | 真正的凶手一定是通过折磨拉斯 |
[25:38] | tortured Lars to get to Yuruk. | 来找到约瑞克的 |
[25:41] | Then tortured Yuruk to get to those stolen antiquities. | 然后折磨约瑞克来找到那些失窃的古董 |
[25:44] | This body’s still warm. The killer was just here. | 尸体还是热的 凶手刚刚离开这里 |
[25:47] | Castle, go call for backup. | 卡塞尔 去叫后援 |
[25:48] | – Wait for them out front. – Right. | -去前门等他们 – 好 |
[25:53] | Hey, Beckett. Yeah. | 嘿 贝克特 对 |
[25:55] | No, right now, they’re securing the back. | 不 他们在在守着后门 |
[25:57] | All right. We’ll be here. | 好的 我们会在的 |
[26:05] | The genie. | 灯神 |
[26:07] | It’s the genie. | 那是灯神 |
[26:21] | I knew it was you! | 我就知道是你 |
[26:22] | You — You are not who I thought you were. | 你 你不是我以为的那个人 |
[26:24] | I’m so sorry. Have a lovely day. | 抱歉 祝你今天愉快 |
[27:17] | Ah, my back. | 我的后背 |
[27:44] | I’m gonna need that back. | 你得把那个还给我 |
[27:47] | Sure. Let me just dust it off. | 当然 让我先掸一下土 |
[27:50] | Uh, ah-ah, hands! | 别碰 |
[27:51] | Travis, hurry it up! We’ve got company! | 特维斯 快一点 我们有同伴了 |
[27:53] | – Who the hell are you? – Nobody. | -你是谁 -小人物 |
[27:55] | – What are you doing here? – Nothing. | -你在这做什么 -什么也不做 |
[27:56] | So you’re nobody doing nothing? | 你是个小人物在这什么也不做 |
[27:58] | Pleased to meet you. I… | 很高兴认识你 我 |
[28:00] | would love to chat, but, uh, you are obviously busy | 很乐意跟你聊天 但你看上去很忙 |
[28:03] | in whatever clearly legal endeavor you’re engaged in. | 忙于某些合法的事情 |
[28:06] | – Are you a cop? – No, no, not a cop. | -你是警察吗 -不 不是警察 |
[28:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What if — What if I was a cop? | 别 别 如果 如果我是个警察呢 |
[28:11] | Either way, I’m gonna kill you. | 一样 我都要杀了你 |
[28:12] | You shoot me, I drop this, | 你向我开枪 我就把这个摔了 |
[28:15] | and it breaks into a million pieces. | 它就会碎成很多块了 |
[28:16] | It’s okay. I’ve got a dozen more. | 没关系 我还有一堆呢 |
[28:18] | But do they have a genie? | 但它们都有灯神吗 |
[28:19] | What are you, 5 years old? | 你多大了 五岁吗 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry, pal. I got to do what I got to do. | 抱歉 老兄 我得做我该做的事了 |
[28:24] | I really wish you wouldn’t! | 我真的希望你不要做 |
[28:38] | You are a genie! | 你真是一个灯神 |
[28:42] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[28:44] | I — The lamp! | 我 神灯 |
[28:45] | – But your lamp! It’s yours! – Leave it! | -但是你的神灯 那是你的 -别管它了 |
[29:05] | Couldn’t you have just flown us out of there on a carpet? | 你就不能让我们坐在毯子上飞出去吗 |
[29:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:09] | You can’t make carpets fly? | 你不能让毯子飞吗 |
[29:10] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[29:11] | I’m not a genie. | 我又不是灯神 |
[29:12] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[29:13] | Yeah, something a genie would say | 是啊 灯神会这么说 |
[29:14] | because they’re liars and tricksters. | 因为他们是骗子和无赖 |
[29:15] | By that logic, | 按你这么说 |
[29:17] | any liar could be a genie. | 任何骗子都可能是灯神 |
[29:18] | Well, we’ve caught you now, and you’re not going anywhere. | 我们现在抓住你了 你哪儿也去不了了 |
[29:21] | The cops are right over there. | 警察们就在那边 |
[29:23] | And you’re gonna tell us everything you know. | 所以你得告诉我们你知道的一切 |
[29:26] | Come on! | 有没有搞错啊 |
[29:28] | When we put the net over the neighborhood, | 等我们围住那个区域时 |
[29:30] | the truck and the treasure were gone, | 卡车和财宝都消失不见了 |
[29:31] | and because you didn’t get a license plate, | 因为你没能记下车牌号 |
[29:34] | we have little chance of finding them. | 我们找到他们的希望很小 |
[29:35] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生的太快了 |
[29:37] | Oh, right, and yet you did have time | 噢 但你却有时间 |
[29:39] | to “Creep over to the lamp, examine it, | 偷偷靠近神灯 检查神灯 |
[29:42] | get held at gunpoint, rub the lamp, | 拿着它面对枪口 擦神灯 |
[29:44] | make a wish upon the lamp, and have a genie appear | 对着神灯许愿 让灯神在一阵烟雾里出现 |
[29:47] | in a puff of smoke and knock the ‘woman thug’ over the head with a 2×4.” | 再用木板把女暴徒打晕 |
[29:52] | You forgot the part where it was dark and super dusty. | 你忘记说那里又黑尘土又多了 |
[29:54] | Castle, you’re just lucky | 卡塞尔 你很幸运 |
[29:54] | that Lanie was able to pull DNA off Yuruk’s body. | 蕾妮从约瑞克的尸体上提取到了DNA |
[29:57] | Did she manage to get a match? | 她找到匹配了吗 |
[29:58] | No, but she was able | 不 但是她能确定 |
[29:59] | to determine that the killer was a female. | 凶手是个女性 |
[30:01] | Most likely the woman holding me at gunpoint. | 很可能是那个拿枪指着我的女人 |
[30:03] | Or your magical, blond genie. | 或者是你那位神奇的金发灯神 |
[30:05] | The one only Castle’s seen. | 只有卡塞尔能看见的那位 |
[30:08] | Wait a minute. So, neither of you believe me? | 等等 你们俩都不相信我吗 |
[30:10] | Oh, no, bro, I-I do believe you. | 不 哥们 我确实相信你 |
[30:11] | I actually — I was able to I.D. the genie | 实际上根据你的描述 |
[30:13] | based on your description. | 我查到了那个灯神的身份 |
[30:14] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:22] | Laugh it up, you guys. I still have two wishes left. | 笑就笑吧 我还有两个愿望没许呢 |
[30:24] | I’m not above using them for evil. | 我不介意拿它们来干点坏事 |
[30:26] | – Dad? – Ah, Alexis. | -爸爸 -阿丽克西斯 |
[30:28] | Good, great. | 很好 太棒了 |
[30:28] | Tell these guys am I not crazy for believing in a genie. | 快告诉他俩我相信灯神不是因为我疯了 |
[30:32] | And before you answer, remember, I spent six months | 在你回答之前你要记住 有六个月的时间 |
[30:35] | making an extra lunch for your imaginary friend. | 我都多做了一份午餐给你想象中的朋友 |
[30:37] | – Really? – Guys, I was 7, but you’re not crazy. | -真的吗 -那时我才七岁 但你也没疯 |
[30:40] | The mystery blonde is real. | 那位神秘的金发女郎是真实存在的 |
[30:41] | Thank you! | 太感谢你了 |
[30:42] | But she’s not a genie. | 但她不是灯神 |
[30:44] | Her name is Genevieve Sutton. | 她的名字叫吉妮维芙·萨顿 |
[30:45] | She has an office on Second Avenue. | 她在第二大道有一个服务处 |
[30:47] | She’s listed as a security consultant. | 她被列为是个安全顾问 |
[30:49] | A fixer by the sound of it. | 听起来像个清道夫 |
[30:50] | Now, how did you get this info, Alexis? | 你怎么找到这些信息的 阿丽克西斯 |
[30:51] | Well, after Dad left, I dusted his desk for prints. | 我爸走之后 我在他桌子上找到了指纹 |
[30:54] | Got a little help from Hayley, | 让海莉帮了我点小忙 |
[30:55] | who ran them through the DMV database, and voil? | 她在车管所的数据库了搜索了一下 看吧 |
[31:01] | So she’s not a genie? | 这么说她不是灯神 |
[31:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:03] | Genevieve is short for “Genie.” | “吉妮”是吉妮维芙的简称吉妮 |
[31:05] | I-I mean, seriously, if she can grant wishes, | 说真的 如果她能帮人实现愿望 |
[31:07] | a-a-a driver’s license, that would be a piece of cake. | 弄一个驾驶证出来也很容易 |
[31:09] | but why would a genie want to do that? | 但一个灯神怎么会这么做 |
[31:11] | Oh, seriously, who cares? | 说真的 谁在乎呀 |
[31:12] | Make-believe time with Castle is over. | 卡塞尔的过家家结束了 |
[31:14] | We’re gonna bring in Genevieve and find out the real story. | 我们会把吉妮维芙带来 找出真相 |
[31:20] | Someone need some ice cream? | 有人想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[31:21] | Me. | 我 |
[31:28] | Castle, what — | 卡塞尔 什么… |
[31:31] | You may have everyone else fooled, but not me. | 你也许把大家都骗过去了 但除了我 |
[31:33] | Castle, let me in. | 卡塞尔 让我进去 |
[31:34] | I am your master. | 我是你的主人 |
[31:35] | I command you to tell me the truth. | 我命令你告诉我真相 |
[31:36] | – Castle! – Are you a genie or not? | -卡塞尔 -你到底是不是灯神 |
[31:38] | Can you let her in? | 你能让她进来吗 |
[31:39] | Because you’re seriously weirding me out. | 因为你把我搞得好毛骨悚然 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna take that as a maybe. | 我就当你说的是有可能 |
[31:45] | I would apologize, | 对不起 |
[31:46] | but his behavior is the least of your worries. | 但你用不着担心他的举动 |
[31:48] | You are accused of two homicides | 你被指控犯有两起谋杀案 |
[31:51] | and connected to the theft and trafficking | 并与价值几百万的古董盗窃 |
[31:54] | of millions of dollars in antiquities, | 以及非法交易有关 |
[31:57] | so your best bet is to start talking. | 所以你最好的选择就是开口 |
[31:59] | Look, I didn’t kill anyone, and I was trying | 听着 我没有杀害任何人 |
[32:01] | to keep the relics from falling into the wrong hands. | 我在尽力不让那些文物落入恶人之手 |
[32:03] | And I would’ve, too, if I hadn’t had to save your… | 我本来能成功的 要是我没有出手救你这位 |
[32:06] | reality-challenged husband. | 有现实障碍的丈夫的话 |
[32:08] | I prefer fantasy-augmented. | 我更喜欢幻想争辩这个词 |
[32:10] | Uh, what do you mean by “Wrong hands”? | 你说的”恶人之手”是什么意思 |
[32:12] | Lars was hired to excavate the antiquities | 拉斯被雇去发掘那些古董 |
[32:14] | in order to protect them. | 是为了保护它们 |
[32:15] | Hired by who? | 被谁雇去 |
[32:16] | An anonymous benefactor. Let’s call him Mr. X. | 一位匿名捐助者 我们就称他X先生吧 |
[32:20] | With the Syrian conflict threatening to spill over into Turkey, | 叙利亚战争有波及土耳其的危险 |
[32:23] | Mr. X became concerned that Solomon’s tomb would be destroyed | X先生很担心所罗门的墓会被破坏 |
[32:26] | or worse, looted and the relics sold to fund terrorism. | 甚至被洗劫 文物被卖为恐怖活动提供资金 |
[32:30] | And you know all of this how? | 你是怎么知道这一切的 |
[32:32] | Mr. X retained my services in order to ensure | X先生找到了我的服务为了确保 |
[32:35] | Lars recovered the artifacts from Yuruk. | 拉斯能从约瑞克那追回这些文物 |
[32:38] | But instead, Lars ended up dead. | 但拉斯却死了 |
[32:40] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[32:41] | The night that Lars was murdered, | 拉斯被害那晚 |
[32:42] | I was pulled away on a false lead. | 我因为一条错误的线索被调离了 |
[32:45] | When I got back, the cops were everywhere. | 当我回来时 到处都是警察 |
[32:47] | So I targeted Mr. Castle | 所以我就盯上了卡塞尔先生 |
[32:49] | as a way to learn what the police knew. | 想借助他了解警察都知道些什么 |
[32:51] | I don’t suppose you got the license plate of that truck | 我想你并没有获得那辆卡车的牌照 |
[32:54] | as you were…saving me? | 当你在救我的时候 |
[32:57] | No. | 是没有 |
[32:58] | But I did before I saved you. | 但我在救你之前就有了 |
[33:01] | State police just found the truck. | 州警察刚找到了那辆卡车 |
[33:03] | We’re tapped into a live feed from a rest stop outside of Rye. | 我们接入了拉伊外一个休息站的实时动态 |
[33:06] | We’ve got eyes on the truck. | 我们查到了那辆卡车 |
[33:08] | Do you have confirmation of passengers? | 证实有车上有人吗 |
[33:10] | Affirmative. Two passengers — male and female, | 确定 有两名乘客 一男一女 |
[33:12] | fitting the descriptions of the suspects. | 符合对嫌疑犯的描述 |
[33:17] | Oh, hey, babe. Sorry, It’s not really a good time right now. | 宝贝 对不起 现在真不是通电话的时候 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I will be right there. | 好 好 好 我马上过来 |
[33:26] | Um, hey, guys… | 大家 |
[33:27] | Jenny’s having the baby. | 珍妮要生了 |
[33:28] | That’s awesome, man. | 太棒了 兄弟 |
[33:30] | Yeah, that’s great! Go, go! | 太棒了 快去吧 |
[33:31] | – Call me, bro. – Yeah! | -有事打电话 兄弟 -好的 |
[33:33] | Hold on. Suspects are exiting the truck. | 等等 嫌疑人要下车了 |
[33:35] | Do we have a green light? | 我们要行动吗 |
[33:37] | Affirmative. | 确定 |
[33:38] | NYPD! Get down! Guns, guns! | 纽约警局 趴下 有枪 |
[33:47] | Captain, what’s your status? | 警监 现在是什么情况 |
[33:50] | Male suspect is down. Medic is treating him now. | 男性嫌疑人被击倒 医护人员正在抢救 |
[33:53] | We have the female suspect in custody. | 我们抓捕到女性嫌疑人 |
[33:55] | This is Captain Beckett. Is there anything in that truck? | 我是贝克特警监 车上有发现什么吗 |
[33:59] | Affirmative. I count 11 crates. | 有 有是十一个板条箱 |
[34:02] | Genevieve said that there would be 12. | 吉妮维芙说应该有十二个 |
[34:04] | I bet I know which crate is missing. | 我想我知道哪个箱子不在了 |
[34:07] | Where’s the lamp, Phoebe? | 那个灯在哪里 菲比 |
[34:11] | You’ve got one chance to help yourself here. | 在这你只有一个机会 |
[34:14] | Now, we know you didn’t kill Yuruk. | 我们知道你没有杀害约瑞克 |
[34:15] | Traffic cams put you and the truck | 交通监控显示当他被害时 |
[34:17] | on the other side of the city when he was murdered. | 你还有那辆车在城市的另一边 |
[34:19] | And that makes you and Travis little more than the hired help. | 但你跟特维斯也逃不了成为雇佣同伙事实 |
[34:22] | So I’d do myself a favor and start talking, | 为了你自己还是开口比较好 |
[34:24] | beginning with who you delivered the lamp to. | 就从你把那盏灯送去给谁开始吧 |
[34:28] | I might be hired help, but I ain’t no rat. | 我也许是雇佣同伙 但我不是叛徒 |
[34:34] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[34:36] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[34:43] | DNA confirms that our killer’s a woman | DNA显示凶手是一名女性 |
[34:45] | but someone with resources and connections, | 但肯定是一个有着资源还有关系的人 |
[34:47] | not this flunky. | 不是这种小人 |
[34:48] | A killer who knew Lars, a woman who… | 一个认识拉斯的凶手 一个女人 |
[34:51] | would risk losing the entire shipment | 会冒着失去整批货物的风险 |
[34:52] | for the ultimate prize — the lamp. | 就为了终极的战利品 那盏灯 |
[34:56] | And I know just the person to lead us to it. | 我知道有个人能带我们找到真相 |
[35:00] | Dr. Baker, thank you again for coming to see us. | 贝克博士 再次感谢你能来 |
[35:03] | Well, how could I resist | 当你告诉我你找到了阿拉丁的灯神 |
[35:04] | when you told me you found the genie from Aladdin’s lamp? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[35:07] | That was a little bit of a white lie. | 那是个小小的善意的谎言 |
[35:09] | Yeah, see, we were looking back | 是这样 我们查看了一下 |
[35:11] | over Lars’ school records from Columbia. | 拉斯在哥伦比亚的学校记录 |
[35:13] | It turns out he actually audited a class of yours | 发现他几年前在哈德逊大学 |
[35:16] | at Hudson University a few years back. | 旁听过一节你的课 |
[35:20] | I have hundreds of students every year. | 我每年都有很多新生 |
[35:22] | I’m afraid I can’t remember all of them. | 没法记住所有人 |
[35:23] | That’s strange. Your T.A. remembers that you and Lars | 那就奇怪了 你的助教记得你和拉斯 |
[35:26] | would meet regularly during your office hours. | 在你上班时间会定期会面 |
[35:28] | In fact, he said that you guys met the morning | 事实上 他说拉斯从土耳其回来的那天早上 |
[35:31] | that Lars returned from Turkey. | 你们还见面了呢 |
[35:32] | Now, Lars, I’m sure, shared the discovery of the lamp with you, | 拉斯肯定也了解你对神灯的研究成果 |
[35:34] | knowing that you of all people would appreciate its value, | 他知道你比任何人都更能领会神灯的价值 |
[35:37] | but what he wasn’t counting on was your professional jealousy. | 但他却万没料到你对他产生了职业嫉妒 |
[35:41] | Why on earth would I be jealous? | 我为什么要嫉妒 |
[35:43] | You’ve been searching for King Solomon’s tomb for over 15 years. | 你寻找所罗门国王的墓穴已经15年了 |
[35:46] | We talked to the dean of your department. | 我们和你的系主任谈过了 |
[35:48] | He told us about your obsession. | 他告诉了我们你的痴迷 |
[35:50] | How it ruined your marriage and nearly destroyed you. | 那份痴迷毁掉了你的婚姻 也近乎毁掉了你 |
[35:52] | That is not true. | 那不是真的 |
[35:54] | Because you never found that tomb. | 因为你从未找到那座墓穴 |
[35:56] | Now, that must have been a bitter pill to swallow, | 你肯定无法忍受 |
[35:59] | knowing that Lars used all of your hard-earned research | 拉斯用尽你呕心沥血所得的研究成果 |
[36:02] | to find something you never could. | 找到你未能找到的东西 |
[36:04] | And now he was gonna get all the fame and fortune | 获得你未能获得的 |
[36:07] | that you never would. | 名与利 |
[36:08] | Mr. Castle, you really do have an overactive imagination. | 卡塞尔先生 你想象力可真丰富 |
[36:12] | You could no more prove that story you just spun | 你没证据证明刚刚编造的故事 |
[36:14] | than you could prove that genies come out of lamps | 就像你没法向别人证明灯神会从神灯中走出 |
[36:17] | and grant three wishes. | 为你完成三个愿望 |
[36:18] | Actually, that’s not true. | 其实 我有证据 |
[36:20] | Uniforms searched your home. | 警察搜查了你的房子 |
[36:22] | They found the lamp. | 找到了神灯 |
[36:25] | I guess you’re as good at hiding treasure | 看来你藏宝物的本事 |
[36:27] | as you are at finding it. | 跟你找宝物的本事一样烂 |
[36:28] | Dr. Baker, you’re under arrest for the murder of Lars Cross | 贝克教授 你涉嫌谋杀拉斯·克洛斯和约瑞克·塞曾 |
[36:32] | and Yuruk Sezen. | 被拘捕了 |
[36:41] | You better watch out, Castle. | 你还是小心为好 卡塞尔 |
[36:43] | I may have to steal your blonde. | 我可能会偷走你的金发美女哦 |
[36:44] | I still have two wishes left. | 我还有两个愿望没有许 |
[36:46] | All the rubbing in the world’s not gonna do you any good. | 任何摩擦对你来说都没用的 |
[36:48] | Can I get a “That’s what she said”? | 我能说”那是她说的”吗 |
[36:52] | Oh, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[36:53] | Prince Khalid Hasheim of the Jordanian royal family. | 约旦王室的哈利德·哈西姆王子 |
[36:56] | He’s here to bail out Genevieve. | 他是来保释吉妮维芙的 |
[36:58] | Methinks we’ve found our mysterious Mr. X. | 我们似乎找到了神秘的X先生 |
[37:03] | Prince Hasheim, I’m Captain Beckett. | 哈西姆王子 我是贝克特警监 |
[37:05] | This is Mr. Castle. | 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[37:07] | Or perhaps we should call you Mr. X? | 或许我们该叫你X先生 |
[37:09] | Mr. X is my employer. | X先生是我的雇主 |
[37:11] | He paid me to protect the contents of Solomon’s Tomb. | 他雇佣我保护所罗门墓穴的物品 |
[37:14] | Right, well, I don’t know this gentleman, | 没错 虽然我不认识这位先生 |
[37:16] | but anyone who helps protect the history of my region | 但帮助保护我领土历史的任何人 |
[37:18] | is to be applauded. | 都值得赞扬 |
[37:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:19] | So, what’s gonna happen to the antiquities and the lamp now? | 那些古物和神灯会有什么下场 |
[37:22] | Well, I’m no expert, | 我不是专家 |
[37:23] | but given the way that they entered the country | 但鉴于他们进入这里的方式 |
[37:24] | and their connection to a murder trial, | 还和谋杀案有牵扯 |
[37:26] | they’ll be tied up in legal battles for years. | 他们应该要受到好几年的诉讼保全 |
[37:28] | Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这样的事 |
[37:30] | I’m sure that Mr. X will be very disappointed | X先生肯定十分失望吧 |
[37:32] | considering he worked so hard to procure them. | 毕竟他如此大费周章地想要获得它们 |
[37:35] | I don’t know about that, Captain. | 这个我就不得而知了 警监 |
[37:37] | If one wished to keep priceless history safe | 如果有人希望保护无价的历史 |
[37:39] | from looters and terrorists, | 不被掠夺和侵犯 |
[37:40] | there is no better place for them to wait out the conflict | 没有什么地方比史密森尼[美国博物馆]地下室 |
[37:42] | than in the basement of the Smithsonian. | 更安全的了 |
[37:46] | It was a pleasure meeting you both. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[37:48] | Come along, Genie. | 走吧 吉妮 |
[37:49] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[37:52] | That — She was — That… | 她是 那个 |
[37:53] | So, I just got off the phone with Ryan. | 我刚和莱恩通电话了 |
[37:55] | There’s been some complications with Jenny’s labor. | 珍妮的分娩出了点问题 |
[38:07] | Everything was normal, uh… | 本来一切都好好的 |
[38:09] | until Jenny started hyperventilating. | 直到珍妮开始换气过度 |
[38:12] | She lost consciousness. | 她现在昏迷了 |
[38:15] | Doctors think it might be a, uh, amniotic fluid embolism. | 医生说可能是羊水栓塞 |
[38:19] | But they’re — they’re trying to stabilize her now… | 他们现在在尽力让她稳定 |
[38:23] | so that, uh… they can deliver the baby. | 好让孩子生下来 |
[38:26] | We’re here, bro, whatever you need. | 我们在这儿支持你 需要什么尽管说 |
[38:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | I should get back in there. | 我得进去了 |
[38:38] | Let’s settle in. | 我们坐下吧 |
[38:49] | Hey, so, um obviously, I don’t believe in genies or wishes, | 虽然我显然不相信灯神或者许愿 |
[38:52] | but just in case, | 但假如是真的 |
[38:55] | I was wondering if you could use one of your wishes | 你能否用其中一个愿望 |
[38:57] | for Jenny and the baby. | 来保佑珍妮和她孩子 |
[38:59] | I already did. | 我已经这么做了 |
[39:00] | Both of them. | 两个愿望都用了 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:09] | Uh, doctors — they stabilized Jenny, and… | 医生稳住了珍妮状况 |
[39:15] | …she delivered a healthy baby boy. | 她生了个健康的男孩 |
[39:17] | -Yes! | 太好啦 |
[39:20] | What’s his name? | 给他起了个什么名字 |
[39:22] | Oh. His name is Nicholas… | 他的名字是尼古拉斯 |
[39:26] | Javier Ryan. | 哈维尔·莱恩 |
[39:32] | Tell me you spelled it right on the birth certificate. | 你没在出生证明上拼错名字吧 |
[39:34] | Aww, I want one, too. | 我也想要一个 |
[39:37] | So, if you see that, uh, genie again, | 如果你再见到那个灯神 |
[39:39] | you mind telling her I said thank you? | 能不能告诉她我很感激她 |
[39:41] | Oh, I think I’m all done with genies. | 我已经不相信灯神了 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么不相信了 |
[39:46] | Well, because of you, of course. | 当然是因为你 |
[39:48] | Oh, really? So, after eight years, some of my common sense | 是吗 所以八年了 我的常识终于 |
[39:50] | has finally rubbed off on you? | 对你有影响了吗 |
[39:52] | No. No, no, no, nothing like that. | 不是的 |
[39:55] | I have no need for genies simply because | 我不需要灯神 只是因为 |
[39:57] | I already have everything I could ever wish for. | 我已经拥有了我想要的一切 |
[40:01] | I… | 我 |
[40:03] | Right back at ya, handsome. | 对你也是 帅哥 |
[40:08] | Oh, wait, um, so, you wouldn’t even wish for | 等等 你难道不想要 |
[40:10] | a working lightsaber? | 有一把光剑吗 |
[40:13] | Nope. | 不 |
[40:15] | Okay. Transporter, like the ones in “Star Trek”? | 传输机呢 《星际迷航》里的那种 |
[40:17] | You would never have to fly again. | 有了它你就再也不用坐飞机了 |
[40:18] | I like flying. | 我喜欢坐飞机 |
[40:21] | Time machine? | 时光机呢 |
[40:22] | Only to go back and fall in love with you all over again. | 如果是为了回去重新爱上你 那就可以有 |
[40:25] | Wow, that was a good answer. | 这个回答很棒 |
[40:26] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[40:31] | Make way, Daddy. | 请让让 爸爸 |
[40:34] | How’s Jenny? | 珍妮怎么样 |
[40:35] | Oh, she’s exhausted. | 她累坏了 |