时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She’s texting me again, bro. | 她又给我发短信了 哥们 |
[00:05] | – Who? – Angie. | -谁 -安吉 |
[00:06] | What? Are you gonna see her again? | 怎么 你又要见她吗 |
[00:07] | Nah, man. I have to shut that down. | 不 我得拒绝她 |
[00:09] | You’ve been singing the blues about this woman for months. | 你念叨这女人几个月了 |
[00:12] | She reaches her hand out, and you’re gonna slap it away? | 她向你伸出手 你又要打开她吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah, well, she broke my heart, man. | 她伤了我的心 |
[00:15] | Hey, which means she deserves another shot. | 所以 该再给她个机会 |
[00:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:19] | I know — 14 years and counting. | 我了解的 我这都14年了 |
[00:24] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[00:25] | I’ll give her a call. | 我会给她打电话的 |
[00:26] | Nice. | 很好 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna go get the rest of the bags. | 我去拿其他的袋子 |
[00:44] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[00:44] | Says the guy with the razor-sharp French toast | 拿着剃刀一般尖利的法国吐司和 |
[00:47] | and the sausage kabob. | 香肠烤串的人如是说 |
[00:48] | Okay, that was me, but that balloon had it coming. | 好吧 是我 但是气球自找的 |
[00:51] | To you, my love, my heart, my bride. | 敬你 我的爱人 我的心肝 我的新娘 |
[00:55] | Welcome back to our home. | 欢迎回我们家 |
[00:57] | Oh, that is so sweet, Castle. | 太有爱了 |
[00:59] | But how is this really a welcome back | 但这怎么能算欢迎我回来 |
[01:01] | if I’ve been sneaking into your room almost every night? | 我每晚都偷偷溜进来 |
[01:03] | Well, because you officially moved all your stuff back in. | 因为你正式把东西都搬回来了 |
[01:05] | Now that we’ve agreed to hunt LokSat together, | 既然我们说好一起寻找洛克塞特的下落 |
[01:08] | we can simply pick up exactly where we left off. | 我们可以继续之前的工作了 |
[01:11] | And as I recall, we left off this morning somewhere | 我记得 我们今早就在这里 |
[01:13] | right about here. | 停下了 |
[01:18] | Lucy, music off! | 露西 关音乐 |
[01:19] | As you wish, Rick. | 好的 里克 |
[01:21] | What just happened? | 搞什么 |
[01:22] | Well, I’ve integrated Lucy into all the loft’s infrastructure. | 我把露西内嵌进了公寓基建中 |
[01:25] | Climate, lights, music — you name it, she controls it. | 气温 灯光 音乐 什么都归她管 |
[01:28] | Just got to work out a few kinks. | 只是有些小问题要调整 |
[01:29] | Well, I still like a few things the old-fashioned way, | 有些事我还是喜欢用老法子 |
[01:31] | so do you want me to make you a cup of coffee? | 要我去给你泡杯咖啡吗 |
[01:34] | Uh, no need, Kate. | 不必 凯特 |
[01:35] | I’ve programmed Rick’s coffee exactly to his liking — | 我已经按里克的喜好编程了咖啡机 |
[01:38] | Cuban blend, steamed milk, two sugars, pinch of nutmeg. | 古巴咖啡 蒸牛奶 两块糖 少许肉豆蔻 |
[01:41] | Amazing, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[01:43] | No, Rick, you’re amazing. | 不 里克 你才是最棒的 |
[01:44] | No, you are. | 不 你最棒了 |
[01:45] | – No, you are. – No, Lucy, you are. | -不 你最棒了 -不 露西 你最棒了 |
[01:47] | – Rick, you are amazing, and you know it. – Beckett. | -里克 你最棒了 你知道的 -贝克特 |
[01:49] | Stop it. I’m not doing this with you again. | 别说了 我不要再跟你争了 |
[01:51] | – You stop it. – Yeah. Got it. | -你才别说了 -好的 知道 |
[01:54] | We have a homicide. | 我们有案子 |
[01:56] | You, me, and a crime scene — just as nature intended. | 你 我 犯罪现场 这才是天意 |
[02:00] | All right, Captain, let’s roll. | 好了 警监 我们走 |
[02:02] | Yeah, no can do. | 不行 |
[02:03] | Captains have to multitask. | 警监得一心多用 |
[02:04] | In fact, I am due for a meeting with the D.A. | 其实 我要去跟地检官见面 |
[02:06] | So why don’t you meet up with the boys? | 你去跟男生们汇合吧 |
[02:07] | We can debrief later. | 稍后跟我汇报案情 |
[02:09] | You got it. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Um, Lucy, do you think you could make me a cup of coffee — | 露西 你能给我做杯咖啡吗 |
[02:19] | splash of low-fat milk, two Splendas? | 少许低脂牛奶 两块善品糖 |
[02:21] | No can do. All out of Splenda. | 不行啊 没有善品糖了 |
[02:23] | But there is a Starbucks two blocks from here. | 但离这儿两个街区有家星巴克 |
[02:25] | Would you like directions? | 需要指路吗 |
[02:26] | No. Thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:28] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
[02:29] | Great. Have fun. Goodbye. | 好啊 祝你愉快 再见 |
[02:31] | Leave the house. | 请离开吧 |
[02:33] | Lanie, look who’s here. | 蕾妮 看谁来了 |
[02:35] | Castle! So happy you and Beckett are back together. | 卡塞尔 很高兴你和贝克特破镜重圆了 |
[02:39] | Now do us all a favor and don’t mess things up with her again. | 帮个忙 别再跟她闹翻了 |
[02:42] | Why do you assume it was my fault? | 你为什么认定是我不对 |
[02:43] | Everything is your fault. | 什么事都是你不对 |
[02:45] | Now come meet our new victim — Michael Kirby, single GSW. | 这位是新被害人 麦克·科比 一枪毙命 |
[02:49] | Our thief/killer rappelled from that A/C duct. | 窃贼/凶手用绳索从那个空调风口下来 |
[02:52] | And they got away with $100,000 in cash. | 而且盗走了十万现金 |
[02:55] | This is Darren Ives. | 这位是达伦·艾夫斯 |
[02:56] | He was inside when he heard the shot. | 听到枪声时他在里面 |
[02:58] | Rushed out, but the killer was already gone. | 冲出来时凶手已经逃了 |
[03:00] | I don’t know how that guy did it. | 我不知道他怎么做到的 |
[03:01] | I mean, this is a high-security warehouse. | 这是一家安保严密的仓库 |
[03:03] | It’s damn near Fort Knox. | 简直赶上诺克斯堡了 |
[03:04] | And you didn’t see anything suspicious? | 你没发现任何异常吗 |
[03:05] | Nothing. It was just a normal drop. | 没有 就是一次普通的任务 |
[03:08] | Let’s finish taking your statement over here, please. | 我们来这边给你录口供吧 |
[03:12] | What? Are your allergies acting up? | 怎么 你又过敏了吗 |
[03:16] | What is this — gelatin? | 这是什么 明胶吗 |
[03:17] | It smells like ladies perfume. | 闻着像女士香水 |
[03:20] | What is that scent? Is that White Diamonds? | 那是什么味儿 白钻石吗 |
[03:22] | No. Chanel No. 5. | 不 香奈儿五号 |
[03:25] | One Direction body spray. Nailed it. | 单向乐队身体喷雾 搞定 |
[03:30] | This stuff dripped from the A/C vent. | 是从空调风口滴下来的 |
[03:32] | CSU took samples — | 鉴证组取了样本 |
[03:33] | it’s from the alarm sensors in the vent. | 是管道内的警报传感器上的 |
[03:34] | Apparently, the killer used it to disable the security system. | 凶手用这东西解除了警报系统 |
[03:40] | Lanie, can you ask the lab to put a rush on this? | 蕾妮 你能叫实验室加急分析一下吗 |
[03:42] | Why? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:44] | I’ve seen this M.O. before. | 我见过这种手法 |
[03:47] | It was like 10 years ago. | 那是十年前了 |
[03:48] | So, when you worked with the 54th? | 是你在54分局工作时遇到的吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. I collared a thief. | 对 我抓到了一个贼 |
[03:52] | Her name was, uh, Sonia Ruiz. | 名叫索尼娅·鲁伊兹 |
[03:54] | She was part of a crew | 她所在的团伙 |
[03:55] | that stole $10 million worth of gold coins | 从一家拍卖行偷走了价值 |
[03:57] | from some auction house. | 一千万的金币 |
[03:58] | And they used a fragrant gel, too? | 他们也用了芳香明胶吗 |
[03:59] | It was actually a unique blend of Jell-O and ladies perfume. | 是用果冻和女士香水调和的混合物 |
[04:03] | You’re saying a kid’s dessert mixed with eau de toilette | 你是说用儿童甜品跟淡香水混合 |
[04:06] | can foil a sophisticated security system? | 能挫败一套复杂的安保系统 |
[04:08] | I’m telling you, we need a dog. | 相信我 我们需要养只狗 |
[04:10] | Does that formula even work? | 那配方好使吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Someone in the crew came up with it. | 是的 是团伙里一个人想出来的 |
[04:13] | The gelatin blocks the security lasers, | 明胶能阻挡安保激光 |
[04:15] | and the phthalates in the perfume | 而香水中的邻苯二甲酸盐 |
[04:17] | create an even distribution over the sensors. | 使其在传感器上均衡分布 |
[04:20] | But the mix has to be exact — | 但混合物百分比得刚刚好 |
[04:22] | 80% Jell-O, 20% perfume. | 80%的果冻 20%的香水 |
[04:24] | Which is the precise ratio | 而这正是在 |
[04:26] | of the gelatin found at our crime scene. | 犯罪现场发现的明胶的混合比 |
[04:28] | Lab sent over the analysis report. | 实验室发来了分析报告 |
[04:29] | Identical to the heist from nine years ago, | 跟九年前的劫案中使用的一样 |
[04:32] | where the only perp captured was Sonia Ruiz. | 当时唯一抓到的罪犯就是索尼娅·鲁伊兹 |
[04:36] | Yep. That’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[04:37] | So, obviously, this wasn’t a coincidence. | 那么这显然不是巧合 |
[04:38] | Most likely, someone from the crew | 很可能是团伙中的一个人 |
[04:40] | reused the technique and is behind our victim’s murder. | 重新开始使用这项手段 并杀了人 |
[04:42] | Well, it couldn’t have been Sonia. | 不可能是索尼娅 |
[04:43] | She got 15 years. | 她被判了15年 |
[04:44] | And what about the rest of the crew? | 团伙其余人呢 |
[04:46] | Nah, she didn’t give up any names. | 她没有说出任何人 |
[04:47] | The rumor was that the crew was put together | 据传这帮人是一个神秘的 |
[04:49] | by some mysterious shot-caller — | 老大人物纠集到一起的 |
[04:51] | goes by the street name of “Great White.” | 外号叫”大白鲨” |
[04:53] | Is it possible to trace them through the stolen gold coins? | 能不能靠被盗金币追踪他们 |
[04:56] | I mean, they had to have tried to sell them at some point. | 他们总是要卖的嘛 |
[04:58] | There hasn’t been any trace of them since the heist. | 劫案之后他们没有任何消息 |
[05:00] | Well, that makes sense. | 这也有道理 |
[05:00] | If they melted the coins down for the gold, | 如果他们把金币融化取金子 |
[05:02] | that would render the coins untraceable. | 那么就无从追踪金币了 |
[05:04] | Espo, why don’t we pay Sonia Ruiz a little visit? | 埃斯波 我们去看看索尼娅·鲁伊兹吧 |
[05:07] | She might not have turned on her crew back in the day, | 她或许当年没有背叛她的团伙 |
[05:08] | but after nine years hard time, | 但都蹲了九年监狱了 |
[05:10] | we might be able to persuade her. | 我们或许能说服她 |
[05:11] | You know what? From what I remember, | 我记得 |
[05:13] | she may be the type to hold a grudge, | 她可能是那种记仇的人 |
[05:14] | so you might have better luck taking Castle with you. | 或许你带卡塞尔去可能更容易突破 |
[05:18] | Oh, no, not falling for that trick again. | 不要 我可不要再中这个计了 |
[05:19] | Contrary to what you three led me to believe, | 跟你们三个骗我的不同 |
[05:22] | those women’s prisons are nothing like | 女子监狱跟 |
[05:23] | the late-night Skinemax movies, so have fun. | 深夜电影里的完全不同 你们好好玩吧 |
[05:36] | All right, Ms. Ruiz, tell me what you know. | 好了 鲁伊兹小姐 把你知道的告诉我 |
[05:38] | Please. I didn’t snitch back in the day. | 得了 我当年没告密 |
[05:40] | Why would I start now? | 我现在为什么要告密 |
[05:41] | Because nine years ago, this was just a burglary, | 因为九年前只是一起劫案 |
[05:42] | and now it’s a murder. | 而现在成了杀人案 |
[05:44] | Murder? | 杀人案 |
[05:45] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[05:46] | An armored truck driver. | 一位押运车司机 |
[05:47] | Look, Sonia, you help me out, I’ll help you out. | 索尼娅 你帮我 我帮你 |
[05:50] | With what? | 怎么帮 |
[05:51] | I’m up for parole in three months, | 我三个月后就能假释了 |
[05:52] | and due to overcrowding, I’m a lock to get out. | 由于监狱人满为患 我肯定能出去了 |
[05:54] | Not if I go to your parole hearing | 除非我去你的假释听证会上 |
[05:56] | and testify that you refused to cooperate in solving a homicide. | 说你不肯在一桩凶杀案侦破中配合警方工作 |
[06:01] | It’s like that? | 就这样吗 |
[06:02] | I’ve got an innocent man in the morgue | 我的停尸房里有个无辜的男人 |
[06:03] | who left behind a wife and two small kids, | 现在留下了一妻两子 |
[06:05] | so, yeah, it’s like that. | 是的 就是这样 |
[06:07] | I couldn’t help you even if I wanted to. | 我想帮你也帮不到 |
[06:09] | The gold coin heist Great White set up | 大白鲨安排的金币劫案 |
[06:10] | was a two-person job, | 是两人合作的 |
[06:12] | but I don’t know my partner’s name. | 但我不知道我搭档的名字 |
[06:14] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[06:15] | And yet it’s true. | 就是这样 |
[06:16] | He didn’t know my name, and I didn’t know his. | 他不知道我的名字 我也不知道他的 |
[06:19] | So neither one of us could rat out the other. | 这样我们都不能供出彼此 |
[06:21] | We used shark names. I was Mako. He was Hammerhead. | 我们都叫鲨鱼 我是条纹鲨 他是锤头鲨 |
[06:25] | All right. What can you tell me about Great White? | 好吧 关于大白鲨 你知道什么 |
[06:26] | Now, his name I knew — Jimmy Sanchez. | 我知道他的名字 吉米·桑切斯 |
[06:29] | He was the neighborhood shot-caller back in the day. | 他当年在我们那一带是个老大 |
[06:31] | Okay, so, where can I find him? | 好吧 我能去哪找他 |
[06:33] | In the cemetery. | 墓地 |
[06:35] | He died a little over three years ago. | 他三年多前死了 |
[06:37] | Wait, if Great White is dead, | 等等 如果大白鲨死了 |
[06:39] | then Hammerhead’s most likely our killer. | 那么锤头鲨极可能就是凶手了 |
[06:40] | Hey, that Jell-O perfume formula was his invention, | 那个果冻香水的配方就是他发明的 |
[06:43] | so it has to be. | 肯定是他 |
[06:44] | W-What do you remember about Hammerhead? | 关于锤头鲨 你都记得什么 |
[06:48] | Anything at all. | 什么都行 |
[06:49] | Once let it slip that he met Jimmy Sanchez | 他有次说漏嘴 他跟吉米·桑切斯 |
[06:52] | at a bar called, um, El Toro. | 是在一家叫斗牛士的酒吧认识的 |
[06:55] | Good. I’ll have my detectives head off over there. | 很好 我会让我的警探去那儿看看 |
[06:58] | Good luck with that, lady. | 祝你好运 女士 |
[06:59] | It’s up in Spanish Harlem. | 那是在西班牙哈莱姆 |
[07:01] | No one there talks to the police. | 那里的人是不会对警察开口的 |
[07:03] | However, they will talk to me. | 但他们会跟我开口 |
[07:07] | You want me to put you on the street? | 你想要我放你出去 |
[07:10] | No. | 不行 |
[07:11] | Hey, you’re hanging parole over my head. | 是你拿假释威胁我 |
[07:13] | You want Hammerhead, this is how you get him. | 你想抓锤头鲨 就得这么抓 |
[07:18] | The Department of Corrections authorized her furlough? | 监狱部门准许她休假了 |
[07:20] | Yeah. Right now, Sonia is our best and only path | 是的 现在 索尼娅是我们最佳也是唯一 |
[07:23] | to Hammerhead’s real identity. | 查清锤头鲨真实身份的办法 |
[07:24] | So, what’s the plan? | 打算怎么办 |
[07:25] | You and Espo are gonna head over to the… | 你和埃斯波要去 |
[07:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:32] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[07:35] | – So, funny story, really, uh… – What? | -说来好笑 -怎么了 |
[07:39] | Sonia and I were, uh, we were kind of involved. | 索尼娅和我 我们有一腿 |
[07:42] | Involved like dating? | 约会吗 |
[07:43] | Dating? No. | 约会 才不是 |
[07:44] | Come on. Dating. | 拜托 约会 |
[07:45] | We — We were more like engaged. | 我们是订婚了 |
[07:47] | Engaged?! You were — | 订婚 你… |
[07:49] | Wait a second. All these years you never told me that? | 等等 你这么多年都没告诉我 |
[07:51] | You never asked. | 你没问过 |
[07:51] | You’re a cop. How could you get involved with a criminal? | 你是个警察 怎么会跟一个罪犯搞上 |
[07:53] | Well, technically, they were in the same line of work. | 严格讲 他们都在一行里混 |
[07:57] | So, really, it’s a workplace romance. | 所以可以算是办公室恋情 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[08:00] | I didn’t know she was a crook at first, okay? | 我起初并不知道她是罪犯 |
[08:02] | I-I met her at a club. She seemed normal. | 我在一家夜店认识了她 她看上去挺正常的 |
[08:05] | We just — We just clicked. | 我们十分合拍 |
[08:07] | And it’s probably why she hid who she really was from me. | 或许正因如此 她才没告诉我她的真面目 |
[08:10] | A-And when did you find out the truth? | 你什么时候得知真相的 |
[08:12] | After it was too late! | 已经太晚的时候 |
[08:13] | We were engaged, and then she started acting strange — | 我们都订婚了 她突然开始怪怪的 |
[08:16] | disappearing at odd hours, | 莫名其妙地消失不见 |
[08:18] | and then she couldn’t look me in the eye. | 不能直视我的眼睛 |
[08:19] | And then news of that gold coin heist broke, and I – – – | 金币失窃的消息一出来 |
[08:23] | I don’t know. I knew. | 我说不清 我就是猜到了 |
[08:25] | And I was the one who arrested her. | 是我逮捕了她 |
[08:28] | So, did you ask for the ring back, | 你有把戒指要回来吗 |
[08:30] | or did you let her keep that so she could trade it | 还是留给她了 让她在监狱里 |
[08:31] | for cigarettes in the prison yard? | 拿来换烟抽 |
[08:33] | That’s — Don’t answer that. | 我…别回答了 |
[08:35] | Okay. So, obviously, you’re sitting this one out. | 好吧 那么这次你显然不能插手了 |
[08:38] | Why are you benching me? | 为什么要让我坐冷板凳 |
[08:40] | Okay. I get it. But there’s no need. | 好吧 我明白 但没必要 |
[08:42] | Any feelings I had for her | 我曾经对她有的感情 |
[08:44] | died the moment I slapped those cuffs on. | 都在我给她戴上手铐的一刻消失了 |
[08:47] | Trust me, I am over her completely. | 相信我 我完全忘记她了 |
[09:00] | Javier? | 哈维尔 |
[09:08] | You sure you’re over her? | 你确定你忘记她了 |
[09:11] | You might want to tell your mouth. Close that up. | 你最好告诉你的嘴巴一声 闭上吧 |
[09:30] | She’s gorgeous. | 她好美 |
[09:31] | She a’ight. | 她还行 |
[09:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:33] | I mean, you seemed a little taken aback | 你刚看见她时 |
[09:35] | when you first saw her. | 似乎有点震惊 |
[09:36] | Nah, man. It’s just, um — | 没有 就是… |
[09:38] | it’s just a little deja Vu. | 就是有点往日重现 |
[09:39] | She’s literally wearing the same outfit I arrested her in. | 她穿着我逮捕她时的那套衣服 |
[09:43] | Nine years later, still a great dress. | 九年了 衣服还是那么美 |
[09:45] | It was a Friday night. | 那是一个周五的晚上 |
[09:46] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[09:49] | It was a Friday night. | 那是一个周五的晚上 |
[09:49] | We went salsa dancing on Friday nights. | 我们每周五晚上去跳莎莎舞 |
[09:52] | You know, Javier, there’s no shame in admitting | 哈维尔 承认你对她还有感觉 |
[09:54] | if you still have feelings. | 并没有什么丢人的 |
[09:56] | I know, but I don’t. | 我知道 但我对她没有感觉了 |
[09:59] | She’s just another convict — nothing else. | 她就是个罪犯 就是这样 |
[10:04] | This ankle monitor is a next-generation device | 这个脚踝监视器是最新的设备 |
[10:06] | with a variety of new tracking features. | 有很多新的追踪功能 |
[10:08] | This is the instruction manual. | 这是操作说明书 |
[10:10] | Now, I could walk you through some of the features — | 我可以教你一些它的功能 |
[10:11] | What does he have to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[10:13] | Uh, Detective Ryan’s gonna accompany you to the bar he’s — | 莱恩警探会陪你去酒吧 |
[10:15] | What? Him? Hell, no. | 什么 他 绝对不要 |
[10:17] | Take me back to prison. This is not gonna work. | 把我带回监狱吧 这事成不了 |
[10:19] | Wait, I-I’m sorry. What’s the problem? | 等等 哪里有问题吗 |
[10:20] | You’re gonna send me into a Spanish Harlem bar | 你要把我送进一个西班牙哈莱姆酒吧 |
[10:22] | with Saint Paddy on my arm. | 还带着一个警察 |
[10:23] | Sweetheart, I used to work undercover. | 亲爱的 我以前做过卧底 |
[10:25] | I can take care of myself. | 我能顾好我自己 |
[10:26] | Look, the only way this is gonna work | 听着 这件事唯一的解决方法是 |
[10:28] | is if I go in with somebody who can blend in. | 我跟一个能够融入其中的人一起去 |
[10:32] | Someone like Javi. | 一个哈维那样的人 |
[10:36] | For the umpteenth time, Beckett, I — I can handle this. | 第无数次跟你说 贝克特 我能搞定 |
[10:39] | Really? Because if it was me, | 真的 因为如果是我 |
[10:41] | I don’t think I would be that confident. | 我不觉得我能这么自信 |
[10:42] | Is it awkward? Of course. | 这确实会很尴尬 |
[10:44] | But it’s the only way we’re gonna solve this murder. | 但是这是我们解决这起谋杀案的唯一方法 |
[10:46] | Castle and Ryan are gonna be backing me up in a follow car. | 卡塞尔和莱恩会在后面的车里支援我 |
[10:49] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏能发生什么呢 |
[10:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:51] | And that’s what makes me nervous. | 这才是我紧张的原因 |
[10:53] | Kate, I am not gonna let you down. | 凯特 我不会让你失望的 |
[10:59] | All right. Listen up, Sonia. | 好吧 听着 索尼娅 |
[11:00] | You do what I say when I say it, understand? | 我说什么 你就做什么 明白了吗 |
[11:03] | Nice to see you too, sweetie. | 我也很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | This is not a — this is not a joke, okay? | 我没有在跟你开玩笑 好吗 |
[11:09] | When I say “Jump,” You say — | 当我说跳的时候 你说 |
[11:11] | That you’re out of your damn mind | 如果你觉得我会穿着 |
[11:12] | if you think I’m jumping in these heels, okay? | 这双高跟鞋跳的话 你一定是疯了 |
[11:14] | And speaking of, I need new clothes | 既然说到了 我需要新衣服 |
[11:15] | ’cause this outfit is damn near 10 years old. | 因为这身已经买了快10年了 |
[11:19] | And I got a rep to protect, so I need labels. | 我要维护我的名誉 所以我得看到标签 |
[11:22] | Fine, whatever. Let’s just hurry up and get this over with. | 行 随便 我们赶紧把这件事解决 |
[11:23] | Didn’t I used to say that to you | 以前你晚上兴奋的时候 |
[11:24] | whenever you got frisky at night? | 我不是总对你说这个吗 |
[11:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:37] | This is gonna be so much fun. | 这件事要好玩了 |
[11:41] | Can you please speed up? | 麻烦你能快点吗 |
[11:42] | You know, my prison term is gonna be over | 等我们到那 |
[11:43] | by the time we get there. | 我牢都该坐完了 |
[11:45] | I’m going the speed limit. | 这里有限速 |
[11:46] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[11:46] | You know, I don’t want you to get pulled over by a cop. | 我可不希望有警察叫你靠边停车 |
[11:49] | Come on! Hurry up! | 拜托 快一点 |
[11:50] | I think we better slow down a little bit. | 我觉得我们最好速度再慢一点 |
[11:53] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[11:54] | That’s much better. | 这样好多了 |
[11:57] | I still can’t believe Javi was engaged to that woman. | 我还是不敢相信哈维以前跟这女人订婚了 |
[11:59] | Oh, I can. | 我能想象 |
[12:01] | I mean, you see the electricity between those two? | 你看到他们两个之间的来电了吗 |
[12:03] | It crackles. | 都能听到电火花声了 |
[12:04] | Yeah, that might be a problem. | 是啊 这可能是个问题 |
[12:05] | We need to keep an eye on her. | 我们得盯着她 |
[12:06] | Well, actually, I think we can do more than that. | 实际上 我觉得我们能做更多 |
[12:08] | There a listening device built in to Sonia’s ankle monitor. | 索尼娅的脚踝监控器里有窃听装备 |
[12:11] | – A hidden mike? – Yeah. | -一个隐藏麦克风 -对 |
[12:12] | All we have to do is enter the security number into the app — | 我们只需要把安全代码输进这个应用 |
[12:14] | we can hear everything they’re saying. | 我们就能听见他们说什么了 |
[12:15] | But they wouldn’t know that we were listening. | 但他们不会知道我们在偷听 |
[12:17] | That would be an invasion of their privacy. | 这是对他们隐私的侵犯 |
[12:18] | You got a problem with that? | 你觉得这样有问题吗 |
[12:19] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[12:21] | You know, I’m glad | 你知道 我很高兴 |
[12:23] | you didn’t get fat over all that guilt. | 你没有因为罪恶感而发胖 |
[12:25] | What guilt? | 什么罪恶感 |
[12:26] | For turning me in. | 举报我的罪恶感 |
[12:28] | Why would I feel guilty about doing my job? | 我为什么要为履行职责而有罪恶感 |
[12:30] | Because you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[12:33] | Loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[12:34] | Past tense — way past. | 过去时 很久以前 |
[12:37] | Done. Finished. Terminado. | 结束了 完了 终结了 |
[12:40] | You know, I was meaning to say thank you. | 你知道 我一直想跟你说谢谢 |
[12:43] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[12:44] | For arresting me. | 你逮捕了我 |
[12:46] | You saved me the misery of spending another day with you. | 你把我从要跟你多待一天的痛苦中拯救了 |
[12:50] | That’s harsh. | 太残忍了 |
[12:51] | How’s your abuelita’s hip? | 你奶奶的髋关节怎么样了 |
[12:53] | Good. She finally got it replaced. | 挺好的 她终于换了一个新的 |
[12:55] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[12:56] | She was always so sweet. | 她人一直很好 |
[12:59] | Your whole family was. | 你全家人都是 |
[13:02] | That’s what haunts me, you know — | 这也是我不安的原因 |
[13:04] | thinking how | 想着他们 |
[13:07] | they must have reacted when they learned | 得知我不过是个罪犯时 |
[13:09] | I was nothing more than a crook. | 会作何反应 |
[13:21] | If Great White met Hammerhead here, | 如果大白鲨是在这里遇到锤头鲨 |
[13:23] | stands to reason that somebody knows his real identity. | 肯定有人知道他的真实身份 |
[13:25] | Yeah, but that was nine years ago. | 是啊 但那是9年前了 |
[13:28] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[13:32] | The bartender. | 从酒保开始 |
[13:33] | He’s bound to know where the old timers are. | 他肯定知道原来的人去哪了 |
[13:35] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:37] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来跟他说 |
[13:40] | What’s going on, guys? What can I get for you? | 好啊 伙计们 想喝点什么 |
[13:42] | Uh, shot of tequila, double rows. | 龙舌兰 双份 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | Double rows coming up. | 双份来了 |
[13:47] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[13:48] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[13:49] | She’s blending in to her environment. | 她在融入她的环境 |
[13:50] | It’s actually a brilliant strategy. | 这实际上是个很聪明的策略 |
[13:52] | Either that or getting Javier drunk. | 或者她只是想让哈维喝醉 |
[13:54] | Why would she want to do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[13:55] | Exactly. Exactly. | 是啊 就是啊 |
[13:58] | Ding ding. | 叮 叮 |
[13:59] | We got a winner. | 赢家出现了 |
[14:00] | Set us up again. | 再给我们来一杯 |
[14:01] | If you say so. | 如果你想的话 |
[14:04] | Hey, bro, how long you been bartending here? | 兄弟 你在这做酒保多长时间了 |
[14:06] | A little over 10 years. | 10年多 |
[14:07] | Oh, so then you remember a guy named Jimmy Sanchez? | 那你应该记得一个叫吉米·桑切斯的人 |
[14:09] | went by the name of Great White? | 人送外号大白鲨 |
[14:11] | Great White. Yeah, yeah. Why you ask? | 大白鲨 是的 你怎么问起他了 |
[14:13] | Did you ever see him with this, you know, | 你有没有见过他跟 |
[14:14] | really good-looking kid form the neighborhood — | 这一带一个挺好看的孩子在一起 |
[14:15] | short with a beard? | 个子不高 有胡子 |
[14:16] | No, sorry. | 没见过 抱歉 |
[14:17] | Hey, it’s all good. | 没关系 |
[14:18] | I just got out on parole, you know, | 我刚假释出来 |
[14:20] | from a little job I did back in the day, | 以前犯了点事被关起来了 |
[14:22] | so if I could just find him… | 要是我能找到他的话 |
[14:24] | Look, senorita, I can’t help you out. | 小姐 我帮不了你 |
[14:31] | How ’bout now? | 现在呢 |
[14:32] | What the hell are you doing, bro? | 你干什么 哥们 |
[14:36] | Give me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[14:40] | Wait, does this sound like — | 等一下 他是不是在 |
[14:41] | It sounds like he’s playing “Five Finger Fillet” | 听上去他是在跟酒保 |
[14:43] | with the bartender, it certainly does. | 玩剁手指 是的 |
[14:45] | Don’t tell Beckett. | 别跟贝克特说 |
[14:49] | My hand’s getting twitchy, bro. | 我的手快抽筋了 哥们 |
[14:50] | You better tell me something. | 你最好告诉我 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | Look, it’s J-Joey. | 他叫乔伊 |
[14:55] | All right? His name’s Joey. | 行了吧 他的名字叫乔伊 |
[14:56] | Joey what? | 姓什么 |
[14:56] | It beats the hell out of me, man. | 我真不知道 |
[14:57] | I haven’t seen the guy in over a year. | 我已经有一年多没见过他了 |
[14:59] | – That’s all I know. – I don’t belive you. | -我就知道这么多 -我不信 |
[15:04] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:07] | He’s close with his grandmother. | 他跟他祖母关系很好 |
[15:08] | She lives up the street. | 她就住在这条街上 |
[15:09] | Third building, the brick one, 6D. | 第三座楼 砖房 6D |
[15:11] | She can tell you where he is. | 她能告诉你他在哪 |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | 6D 6D. | |
[15:24] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[15:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:35] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[15:40] | I lost the signal. | 没信号了 |
[15:48] | You make a move, and I’ll kill you. | 你敢动我就宰了你 |
[15:56] | Who are you, and why’d you break into my GG’s house? | 你是谁 你为什么闯进我祖母的家里 |
[15:58] | – Put the gun down. – Screw that. | -把枪放下 -去你妈 |
[15:59] | Normally I’d do this back and forth thing with you, | 通常我会耐心地劝你 |
[16:01] | but I got to go chase her, so… | 不过我得去追她 所以 |
[16:12] | – Man… – Don’t go anywhere. | -伙计 -老实待着 |
[16:14] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 有了 |
[16:15] | Just re-enter the serial number… | 再输入一遍序列号 |
[16:17] | and voil? | 搞定 |
[16:18] | They’re my toes, and I can pick them if I want. | 这是我的脚趾 我愿意抠就抠 |
[16:20] | That’s the wrong ankle monitor. | 不是这个电子脚镣 |
[16:22] | Must have transposed their number. | 肯定是搞错数了 |
[16:25] | Was that…? | 那不是 |
[16:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:34] | – Yeah, she’s right there. – I got her. | -是的 她就在那 -看我的 |
[16:39] | Sonia! Stop! | 索尼娅 站住 |
[16:40] | Javi, you okay? | 哈维 你没事吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I’m okay. What are you doing? | 是的 我没事 你在干嘛 |
[16:43] | There was a guy with a shotgun — | 那个人拿着把猎枪 |
[16:44] | Let me see your hands! | 把手拿出来 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | What, you think I was trying to escape? | 怎么 你觉得我是要逃跑吗 |
[16:48] | I see a gun, and I run! | 我看见了枪 所以我就跑了 |
[16:49] | I was trying to get to a phone to call 911. | 我是想找电话报警 |
[16:51] | Not buying it, sweetheart. | 我才不信呢 宝贝 |
[16:52] | Irish, | 爱尔兰人 |
[16:53] | I got three months left on my sentence, okay? | 我的刑期只剩三个月了 好吧 |
[16:55] | I already served nine long years. | 我已经服刑了九年了 |
[16:57] | I run right now, they add another two. | 如果我现在跑的话 还会再加两年 |
[16:58] | How dumb do you think I am? | 你觉得我有那么蠢吗 |
[16:59] | Don’t answer that. It’s a trap, trust me. | 别回答 这是个陷阱 |
[17:01] | Do you think she’s telling the truth? | 你觉得她说的是真话吗 |
[17:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:04] | It’s not like she hasn’t lied to me before. | 她之前也骗过我 |
[17:05] | Damn. | 我去 |
[17:06] | I knew you weren’t over me. | 我就知道你还喜欢我 |
[17:08] | I am so over you. | 我早就忘了你了 |
[17:10] | Now, was that Hammerhead that jumped me with the shotgun? | 刚才那个用枪指着我的是不是锤头鲨 |
[17:13] | Yeah. That was him. | 是的 就是他 |
[17:17] | Look, I didn’t know you were a cop, man. | 听我说 我刚才不知道你是警察 |
[17:19] | You broke into my GG’s apartment, | 你闯入了我祖母的家 |
[17:21] | my shotgun is registered, | 我的猎枪是注册过的 |
[17:23] | and I have a right to defend my property. | 而且我有权利保护自己的家 |
[17:25] | So y’all got nothing to hold me on. | 所以你们没有理由抓我 |
[17:26] | You like sharks, Joey? | 你喜欢鲨鱼吗 乔伊 |
[17:29] | Yeah. They’re cool, I guess. | 是的 我觉得还行吧 |
[17:30] | What’s your favorite shark? | 你最喜欢什么鲨鱼 |
[17:31] | Oh, yeah, I like the ones with the, | 我喜欢那种 |
[17:33] | with the funny shaped heads. | 头的形状很奇怪的那种 |
[17:34] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的那种吧 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah, the hammerheads. | 是的 锤头鲨 |
[17:36] | Yeah, that’s — that’s it. | 是的 就那种 |
[17:37] | That’s funny because, | 很有意思 因为 |
[17:38] | we heard that you were Hammerhead. | 我们听说你就是锤头鲨 |
[17:41] | Yeah? Who told you that? | 是吗 谁跟你们说的 |
[17:44] | Wait, that girl that was with you earlier. | 等一下 之前跟你一起的那个女孩 |
[17:45] | I knew she looked familiar. | 我就说她看着面熟嘛 |
[17:47] | Hammerheads aren’t usually man-killers, Joey. | 锤头鲨一般不杀人的 乔伊 |
[17:50] | So, what happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:54] | 10 years ago, you were part of a heist crew | 十年前 你曾是一个抢劫团伙成员 |
[17:56] | that used gelatin mixed with perfume | 利用明胶和香水混合物 |
[17:58] | to disable security systems. | 使安保系统瘫痪 |
[18:00] | Last night, you used the same recipe | 昨晚 你用了同样的办法 |
[18:02] | to break into a high-security warehouse. | 闯入了一家安保严密的仓库 |
[18:04] | Only thing is, you got caught and you murdered a guard. | 只是这次 你被发现了 并杀死了保安 |
[18:08] | Last night, I was in Jersey | 昨晚 我在泽西 |
[18:10] | at my Chicken-Chicken-Chicken. | 在我的鸡鸡鸡店 |
[18:12] | It’s a chicken restaurant. | 是一家做鸡肉的餐厅 |
[18:13] | I own seven in the Tri-State area. | 我在三州地区开了七家 |
[18:15] | Let me guess — you bought those | 我猜一下 你是用 |
[18:17] | with your share of the gold coin heist? | 抢来的金币买下的 |
[18:18] | Even if I did, statute of limitations is over. | 就算是的 诉讼时效也已经过了 |
[18:22] | And I have a dozen witnesses that put me | 而且我有很多证人能够证明 |
[18:24] | at the Chicken-Chicken-Chicken until 3:00 A.M. | 我在鸡鸡鸡店待到凌晨三点 |
[18:27] | So, you ain’t gonna touch me with that score either. | 所以 这事你也告不倒我的 |
[18:28] | That doesn’t mean you weren’t a part of the heist. | 这并不意味着你没有参与抢劫 |
[18:30] | How else would they know about the gelatin formula? | 否则他们怎么会知道明胶配方呢 |
[18:33] | Easy — I ain’t the only one who knew it. | 简单 因为不光我一个人知道 |
[18:35] | Great White? | 大白鲨 |
[18:36] | Jimmy Sanchez is dead. | 吉米·桑切斯已经死了 |
[18:38] | We confirmed that. | 我们确认过了 |
[18:39] | Yeah, but he ran other crews. | 是的 可是他还带过别的人 |
[18:40] | Ain’t no telling how many of them he told. | 谁知道他告诉过多少人 |
[18:42] | Look, I’m a successful businessman now. | 我现在是个成功的商人了 |
[18:45] | All right? Whatever criminal instincts I had… | 好吧 我的那些犯罪冲动 |
[18:49] | long gone. | 早就过去了 |
[18:51] | I’m all about the chicken now. | 我现在只做鸡肉 |
[18:56] | Hey, Cap. | 警监 |
[18:58] | Joey’s alibi checks out. | 乔伊的不在场证明核实了 |
[18:59] | We’re pulling apart his financials, | 我们正在详细调查他的财务状况 |
[19:01] | but it looks like he might be telling the truth. | 但看起来他似乎说的是实话 |
[19:02] | Okay. I got UNIs taking Sonia back to prison. | 好 我让警员带索尼娅回监狱了 |
[19:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, you know… | 我就是… |
[19:09] | I’m just bummed that it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾这条路没什么结果 |
[19:11] | Not — Not between me and Sonia. | 不是我和索尼娅 |
[19:13] | I’m talking about the — the case. | 我是在说这个案子 |
[19:14] | Ryan! You got something? | 莱恩 你有什么发现吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah. I think that crew used an inside man. | 我觉得那伙人有内应 |
[19:18] | What? What makes you think that? | 什么 你为什么这么觉得 |
[19:20] | The security system at that high-security warehouse | 那个戒备森严的仓库的安保系统 |
[19:22] | is way more sophisticated than the auction house | 远比丢失金子的拍卖行的 |
[19:24] | where those gold coins were stolen. | 复杂得多 |
[19:25] | I mean, they had an infrared camera system | 他们有红外热像仪 |
[19:27] | that some low-tech bypass couldn’t have knocked out. | 没技术含量的旁门左道根本不可能攻破 |
[19:30] | Yet it was down at the time of the murder. | 但是系统在谋杀发生的时候停止运作了 |
[19:33] | So, somebody on the inside did turn it off. | 所以 是有内部的人把它关了 |
[19:34] | Yes. Michael Kirby, our victim. | 没错 麦克·科比 被害人 |
[19:37] | His security code was the one used. | 解除系统用的是他的安全码 |
[19:38] | But if he was in on it, then why kill him? | 但如果他参与其中 为什么杀他 |
[19:40] | I don’t know. But we could ask his wife. | 我不知道 但我们可以问他的妻子 |
[19:45] | Hey, Captain, I’d like to, uh, | 警监 我想 |
[19:47] | volunteer to take Sonia back to the prison. | 自愿带索尼娅回监狱 |
[19:49] | No. I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不行 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I know, but it’s the right thing to do. | 我知道 但这样做才是对的 |
[19:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | You interview Kirby’s wife. | 你去询问科比的妻子 |
[19:59] | And I expect you back first thing in the morning, | 我要你明天一早回来 |
[20:00] | ready to work. | 准备工作 |
[20:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[20:06] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他没问题的 |
[20:09] | I’ll take her, boys — | 我送她 兄弟们 |
[20:10] | Captain’s orders. | 警监的命令 |
[20:12] | This is bull, Javi. You know I can still help. | 这真扯 哈维 你知道我可以继续帮忙的 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. Joey was your only shot. | 我很抱歉 乔伊是你唯一的机会 |
[20:18] | This sucks. | 真见鬼 |
[20:20] | I thought I’d at least get… | 我以为我至少能 |
[20:22] | a decent meal, maybe a hot shower, | 吃顿像样的晚餐 或者洗个热水澡 |
[20:25] | sleep in a real bed. | 睡一睡真正的床 |
[20:26] | Well, in three months, you’ll get all that. | 还有三个月 你就能享受这一切了 |
[20:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[20:29] | Nine years, I’ve eaten prison food, | 九年 我吃着牢饭 |
[20:32] | slept on a six-inch piece of foam. | 睡着一块六英寸厚的海绵 |
[20:34] | Nine years, I’ve had to live on edge. | 九年 我活得提心吊胆 |
[20:38] | And I thought I’d get, you know, a little time to relax. | 我以为我能有点时间放松 |
[20:42] | Well, the drive is an hour. | 车程有一个小时 |
[20:44] | You can relax in the car. | 你可以在车上放松 |
[20:48] | What am I doing here? | 为什么叫我来这里 |
[20:49] | I already gave my statement. | 我已经录过口供了 |
[20:51] | Mrs. Kirby, we know about | 科比太太 我们已经知道 |
[20:53] | your husband’s involvement in the heist. | 你丈夫参与了这次抢劫 |
[20:55] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | We found anonymous bank deposits | 我们找到了总计一万美金 |
[21:00] | totaling $10,000 | 存入你们联名账户的 |
[21:03] | made to your joint account. | 匿名银行存款 |
[21:06] | We can charge you as an accessory. | 我们可以以从犯罪起诉你 |
[21:13] | My husband was in trouble. | 我丈夫遇到了麻烦 |
[21:16] | He borrowed money from some bad people, | 他向一些坏人借了钱 |
[21:18] | and we couldn’t pay it back. | 而我们还不起 |
[21:20] | And then last week, a man came to him, | 然后上周 有个人来找他 |
[21:22] | and he said he could make the debt go away | 那人说如果我丈夫帮他做事 |
[21:24] | if my husband would help him. | 他就能让那笔债务消失 |
[21:26] | What was this man’s name? What did he look like? | 这男人叫什么 他长什么样 |
[21:27] | I don’t know. I never met him. | 我不知道 我从没见过他 |
[21:30] | All I know is that Michael communicated | 我只知道麦克用他藏在车库的 |
[21:32] | on a pre-paid cellphone he kept in the garage. | 一部预付款手机和他联系 |
[21:35] | – Is the phone still there? – Yeah. | -那部手机还在吗 -嗯 |
[21:39] | What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[21:42] | – This is your mom’s house. – Yeah. | -这是你妈妈的房子 -嗯 |
[21:45] | It’s Thursday, family dinner night. | 今天是周四 家庭聚餐的日子 |
[21:47] | You’re gonna have a home cooked meal, | 你能吃上一顿家常菜 |
[21:49] | and then it’s straight back to the prison. | 然后直接回监狱 |
[21:50] | I can’t face your family, Javi, | 我无法面对你的家人 哈维 |
[21:54] | not after what they know about me. | 他们已经知道我是什么样的人了 |
[21:55] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没告诉他们 |
[21:57] | What? | 什么 |
[21:58] | I told them that I was the one that screwed up, | 我告诉他们是我搞砸了 |
[22:00] | that you broke up with me. | 你和我分手了 |
[22:04] | You did that for me? | 你是为我才这么做的 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | All right. | 来吧 |
[22:26] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[22:27] | Mijo, you’re late! | 亲爱的 你迟到了 |
[22:29] | You know how I worry. | 你知道我会担心的 |
[22:30] | How hard is it to call? | 打个电话有多难 |
[22:31] | The traffic — come here. Come here. | 堵车 来 过来 |
[22:36] | ‘Sup, cuz? Still selling out to the man? | 最近怎样 表哥 还在为他们卖命吗 |
[22:38] | Are you still living in your mama’s basement? | 你还住在你妈妈的地下室里吗 |
[22:40] | – Sonia? Is that you? – Yeah, whatever. | -索尼娅 是你吗 -是又如何 |
[22:45] | So, are you two back together? | 你们两个又在一起了吗 |
[22:46] | No. No. We are not together. | 不不 我们没在一起 |
[22:49] | Estopido! | 埃斯笨蛋 |
[22:50] | Don’t let this one get away twice. | 别再让她离开你了 |
[22:52] | Come. Eat, eat. | 快来 吃饭了 |
[22:54] | I made Javier’s favorite — mofongo. | 我做了哈维尔的最爱 莫封戈 |
[23:09] | You’re a lucky man, Javi. | 你是个幸运的男人 哈维 |
[23:12] | And why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[23:13] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[23:16] | You know, I really never had one. | 你知道我从没真正有过家庭 |
[23:18] | My dad left when I was 5, | 我爸爸在我五岁的时候走了 |
[23:21] | and mom had two jobs just to keep the lights on. | 妈妈为了维持家用要打两份工 |
[23:24] | I have a lot of regrets, Javi — | 我后悔的事很多 哈维 |
[23:27] | bad choices, | 错误的选择 |
[23:29] | compromises I made… | 做过的妥协 |
[23:32] | the path I took. | 选择的路 |
[23:35] | If things would have been different, | 如果一切都能不一样 |
[23:37] | we’d have had a family of our own by now. | 我们现在已经有了我们自己的家庭 |
[23:41] | If… | 如果 |
[23:44] | It would have been good. | 本来会很美好的 |
[23:48] | I better get you back. | 我得送你回去了 |
[23:50] | Can I at least take that hot shower? | 我能至少洗个热水澡吗 |
[23:52] | Please? | 拜托 |
[23:55] | 10 minutes, okay? | 十分钟 |
[23:56] | And then we got to hit the road. | 然后我们就得上路了 |
[24:06] | You can join me if you want. | 你可以和我一起来的 |
[24:12] | Uh, I don’t — I don’t think that would be a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[24:15] | I’ll leave the door unlocked | 我不锁门 |
[24:17] | just in case you change your mind. | 以防你改变主意 |
[24:35] | Great. | 真好 |
[24:36] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[24:37] | Hey, Javi, listen to me. | 哈维 听我说 |
[24:39] | Our victim was the inside man. | 被害人就是内应 |
[24:41] | He communicated with the killer using a burner cell. | 他用一次性电话和凶手联系 |
[24:43] | I pulled the records from the killer’s phone. | 我从凶手手机中调出通话记录 |
[24:45] | I traced the calls it made. | 我追查了拨出通话 |
[24:46] | There were three made to Sonia’s prison. | 有三通是打给索尼娅所在的监狱 |
[24:49] | What — What are you saying? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[24:52] | Sonia was in on it. | 索尼娅参与了 |
[25:07] | I can’t believe I was so stupid. | 不敢相信我会这么蠢 |
[25:09] | She played me. | 她耍了我 |
[25:11] | Yeah. She sure did, buddy. | 是 她的确耍了你 哥们 |
[25:13] | Kevin, I fixed you your own plate. | 凯文 我给你弄了一盘 |
[25:16] | Gracias, Mami. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[25:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:21] | Dude, it’s your Mom’s mofongo. | 兄弟 这可是你妈妈做的莫封戈 |
[25:22] | The whole world could be ending. | 哪怕是到了世界末日 |
[25:23] | I’d still be chowing down. | 我都要狂吃 |
[25:24] | Wait. Where’s Beckett? | 等等 贝克特哪去了 |
[25:26] | Well, she doesn’t know, because if she did… | 她不知道 因为要是让她知道 |
[25:28] | …you’d be in deep trouble. | 你就有大麻烦了 |
[25:30] | So we’re gonna track your girl down | 所以我们要在警监发现之前 |
[25:33] | before the Captain finds out. | 找到你的妹子 |
[25:34] | No, I-I-I can’t ask you to do that for me. | 不 我不能让你为了我这么干 |
[25:36] | You don’t have to. I’m volunteering. | 你不用 我是自愿的 |
[25:38] | All right? So let’s turn your brain back on. | 好吧 咱们来好好回想一下 |
[25:39] | If Sonia was communicating with the killer | 如果索尼娅和凶手有联络 |
[25:42] | and she orchestrated this whole armored car heist | 并且她精心地设计 让这起押运车抢劫 |
[25:44] | to look exactly like the one she went to prison for, | 和之前害她入狱的那起一模一样 |
[25:46] | knowing that we’d go to talk to her… | 算好了我们会去找她谈话 |
[25:48] | Then Sonia would get out and lead us to Joey, | 索尼娅出狱后就会引我们找到乔伊 |
[25:50] | who pulled a gun so she could run away. | 那人拔枪之后她就可以逃走 |
[25:52] | The whole thing was an escape plan | 这整件事就是她和乔伊 |
[25:54] | that she set up with Joey beforehand. | 事前设计好的逃脱计划 |
[25:56] | Unfortunately for Sonia, we ran her down. | 索尼娅很不幸被我们逮住了 |
[25:58] | Okay, assuming all this is true, why now? | 好吧 假设的确如此 为什么现在搞 |
[26:00] | I mean, she had three months left until parole. | 她还有三个月就可以假释了 |
[26:03] | Why throw that all away? | 为什么要前功尽弃呢 |
[26:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | But I bet you Joey does. | 但我敢说乔伊知道 |
[26:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[26:08] | We pulled your financials, Joey. | 我们查了你的财务状况 乔伊 |
[26:09] | You know, it turns out that Chicken-Chicken-Chicken | 原来鸡鸡鸡店 |
[26:11] | is bankrupt, bankrupt, bankrupt. | 现在是破产破产破产店 |
[26:13] | I’m doing some corporate restructuring. | 我在进行企业重组 |
[26:15] | All right? That’s no crime. | 好吗 这不是犯罪 |
[26:16] | We also found a pair of phone calls to your phone | 我们还发现给被害人打过电话的 |
[26:18] | from the same burner phone that called our victim. | 一次性手机还给你打过电话 |
[26:20] | Now, that makes you an accessory to murder. | 这样一来 你就是谋杀从犯 |
[26:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:24] | I got a phone call from a guy that I never met. | 我接到了一通电话 那人我从没见过 |
[26:26] | Said he knew I was in trouble, | 说他知道我有麻烦了 |
[26:27] | and he offered to bail me out. | 他提出帮我摆脱困境 |
[26:28] | How much would that take? | 那要花多少钱 |
[26:31] | Half a million. | 五十万 |
[26:36] | They didn’t get a fraction of that from the bank job. | 抢银行捞到的钱远远不够这个数 |
[26:41] | Sonia’s share of the gold — we never found it. | 索尼娅的那份金子 我们一直没找到 |
[26:44] | Maybe that’s why she broke out. | 也许她就是为了这个逃走的 |
[26:45] | But, again, why now? | 但为什么是现在 |
[26:47] | That money will still be there in three months. | 三个月后 钱还在原地啊 |
[26:51] | Play time’s over, Joey. | 游戏结束了乔伊 |
[26:52] | You better tell us who this guy is, | 你最好告诉我们这个人是谁 |
[26:53] | or you’re gonna be living in an eight-foot cell | 要不你就要住进一间两米四的小牢房 |
[26:54] | until they carry you out in a six-foot box. | 直到你被放进一米八的盒子里抬出来 |
[26:55] | I swear I’m telling the truth. | 我发誓我说的是真话 |
[26:58] | All right, all I know is that he was an ex-boyfriend. | 好吧 我只知道是她一个前男友 |
[27:02] | I don’t know any of Sonia’s ex-boyfriends. | 我不认识索尼娅的任何一个前男友 |
[27:04] | Why don’t you see if you can I.D. any of them? | 你去看看能否查到任何一个的身份 |
[27:05] | Meanwhile, I’ll pull visitor logs from the prison. | 同时 我去查看监狱访客记录 |
[27:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | It’s Beckett. | 是贝克特 |
[27:12] | – Hey, Captain. – Hey. How’s it going? | -警监 -进展如何 |
[27:14] | Fine. Just running down leads. | 很好 在追查线索 |
[27:15] | Uh-huh. And how’s Javi holding up? | 嗯 哈维坚持得住吧 |
[27:17] | Well, he’s been better. | 他不怎么样 |
[27:19] | Well, you know what? I’ll bring some cronuts | 知道吗 我明天要 |
[27:20] | by in the morning. | 带些可颂圈去 |
[27:21] | That usually cheers him up. | 通常都能让他高兴起来 |
[27:23] | Okay, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye. | 好 我们回头见 再见 |
[27:25] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[27:26] | I don’t know. I hope so. | 我不知道 但愿如此 |
[27:28] | – This’ll make it better. – Thank you. | -这能让你好起来 -谢谢 |
[27:29] | I have to say, Katherine, | 我得说 凯瑟琳 |
[27:32] | it is so good to have you home. | 有你在家真好 |
[27:35] | – Thank you. – I second that motion. | -谢谢 -我支持这项动议 |
[27:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:41] | Lucy! What the hell? | 露西 这什么鬼 |
[27:43] | Turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[27:44] | Whoa, language, Kate. | 凯特 注意措辞 |
[27:45] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:46] | Oh, really? | 说真的吗 |
[27:48] | Well, then, let me make it up to you. | 那就让我补偿你一下吧 |
[27:55] | Isn’t that a little extreme? | 是不是有点极端呢 |
[27:57] | No. No, actually, I-I-I don’t think so. | 不 其实 我不这么觉着 |
[28:00] | Look, uh, this — this might sound odd, | 这可能听上去有点怪 |
[28:01] | but ever since I got back, it’s like Lucy’s been jealous. | 但是自打我回来后 露西就好像在吃醋 |
[28:04] | She’s an “It.” A CPU wrapped in a plastic pyramid. | 她是”它” 一个塑料金字塔里的中央处理器 |
[28:08] | She doesn’t have emotions, | 她没有感情的 |
[28:09] | and she certainly can’t be jealous. | 她更不可能会吃醋 |
[28:13] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[28:14] | So — So, you’re telling me she’s only had | 你告诉我 她过去一年中 |
[28:16] | one visitor in the last year? | 只有一人探视 |
[28:18] | All right, what’s the name? | 好吧 叫什么名字 |
[28:21] | Alberto Pena. | 阿伯托·佩纳 |
[28:23] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Whoa, you’re an old-ass boyfriend. | 你可真是个大龄男友啊 |
[28:34] | No. | 不是吧 |
[28:36] | You’re Sonia’s father. | 你是索尼娅的父亲 |
[28:40] | Hey, Jenkins, have you seen Esposito? | 詹金斯 你见到埃斯波西托了吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah, he ran out of here 10 minutes ago. | 是的 他十分钟之前冲出去了 |
[28:47] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:49] | I can’t let you put yourself out there for me anymore, bro. | 我不能再让你为我冒险了 兄弟 |
[28:52] | This is my mess, and I got to clean it up. | 是我的烂摊子 我自己来收拾 |
[28:57] | All right. Everybody stop! | 好吧 所有人停下手里的活儿 |
[28:58] | I need to know what Esposito found out | 我需要知道埃斯波西托出去之前 |
[29:01] | when he ran out of here. | 查到了什么 |
[29:03] | Please, it’s a matter of life and death. | 拜托 这事生死攸关 |
[29:12] | Sonia! Get away from the bed! | 索尼娅 离开床边 |
[29:16] | My Dad, he’s dying. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 我爸爸快不行了 抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[29:18] | Just stop it. | 停下 |
[29:19] | I’m not buying any of it. | 我不相信你说的任何事 |
[29:20] | You didn’t break out of prison | 你越狱可不是单单是 |
[29:21] | just because your old man was kicking the bucket. | 因为你爸快死了 |
[29:28] | He has your share of the gold. | 你那份金子在他那儿 |
[29:30] | When you found out he had a stroke, | 当你得知他中风了 |
[29:31] | you panicked because you were worried | 你慌了神 因为你担心 |
[29:33] | that his new wife was gonna steal your gold. | 他的新老婆会偷走你的金子 |
[29:35] | The thing I don’t get is, why didn’t you just have | 有一点我不明白 你怎么不 |
[29:36] | your partner on the outside get it for you? | 让你在外面的同伙替你拿走 |
[29:40] | You don’t know where it is. | 你不知道在哪 |
[29:50] | Jimmy Sanchez wasn’t Great White. | 吉米·桑切斯不是”大白鲨” |
[29:52] | Your father is. | 你爸爸才是 |
[29:54] | And he kept your share of the gold after you went in. | 你入狱后他还留着你那份金子 |
[29:57] | Javi, Javi, you were always too smart for your own good. | 哈维 你一直都聪明过头了 |
[30:07] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[30:24] | I can’t believe the two of you | 简直不敢相信你们俩 |
[30:26] | kept me in the dark about this. | 竟然把我蒙在鼓里 |
[30:28] | Captain, I’m sorry. | 警监 对不起 |
[30:28] | No. We will talk about this later. | 别说这个 回头再找你们算账 |
[30:30] | Right now, let’s just focus on finding Espo. | 现在 我们专心找埃斯波 |
[30:33] | I just hope it’s not too late. | 我只希望不会太迟 |
[30:34] | If Sonia and her partner wanted to kill Esposito, | 如果索尼娅和她同伙想杀掉埃斯波西托 |
[30:36] | they would have done it here. | 他们在这就动手了 |
[30:37] | No, t-they must need him for something. | 他们留着他一定有什么目的 |
[30:40] | The question is, why was Sonia so desperate | 问题是索尼娅为什么那么着急 |
[30:41] | to see her father before he died? | 想在她父亲死前来见他 |
[30:43] | According to Espo, they weren’t even that close. | 埃斯波说他们关系也没有那么亲近 |
[30:44] | Maybe he has something she wanted. | 或许他手里有她想要的东西 |
[30:48] | And I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道那是什么了 |
[30:54] | Gold. | 金子 |
[30:55] | He was holding her cut of the heist from nine years ago. | 他手里有她九年前那次抢劫的分赃 |
[30:57] | Sonia didn’t want the secret of the gold’s location | 索尼娅不希望金子的下落 |
[30:59] | to die with her father. | 随她父亲之死而消失 |
[31:00] | They took Esposito for insurance in case we tried to stop them. | 他们带走埃斯波西托是怕我们阻止他们 |
[31:02] | Which means we find Pena’s coin stash, we’ll find Espo. | 找到佩纳藏金币的地方就能找到埃斯波 |
[31:05] | Problem is, we don’t know the first thing about this guy. | 问题是 我们对这个人什么都不知道 |
[31:07] | Well, time for a crash course. Let’s tear this place apart. | 只能突击一下了 把这个地方好好找找 |
[31:18] | Javi, you awake? | 哈维 你醒了吗 |
[31:20] | How’s your head? | 你脑袋怎么样 |
[31:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:24] | Your boy toy hits like a little bitch. | 你那小白脸打人就跟个娘们似的 |
[31:26] | You know, I’m sorry, Javi. | 对不起 哈维 |
[31:27] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 事情不该像现在这样 |
[31:29] | No one was meant to get hurt. | 不该有人为此受到伤害 |
[31:30] | Forget hurt — Two little kids don’t have a dad today | 别说伤不伤害 今天两个孩子失去了父亲 |
[31:32] | because of you and your boyfriend. | 就因为你跟你的男朋友 |
[31:34] | Don’t think that’s not tearing me up. | 你不要觉得我对此无动于衷 |
[31:36] | You have to believe me, Javi. | 你必须相信我 哈维 |
[31:37] | I didn’t know Ronaldo was gonna kill that man. | 我不知道罗纳尔多会杀掉那个人 |
[31:39] | That is such a cop-out. | 这个借口也太蹩脚了 |
[31:41] | You knew what he was capable of. | 你知道他能干出什么事 |
[31:43] | I just didn’t think that you were. | 我只是没想到你竟然会这么做 |
[31:45] | I thought that, deep down, you had a good heart. | 我以为你内心深处是个好人 |
[31:48] | I know that you had a tough go when you were little, | 我知道你小时候日子过得很艰难 |
[31:51] | but sooner or later, you got to stop blaming your childhood. | 但迟早你都得从童年的阴影里走出来 |
[31:54] | At some point, when you choose wrong over right… | 到了一定时候 当你选择了做错事 |
[31:58] | that’s on you. | 就得怨你自己 |
[31:59] | It’s always been so black-and-white with you, huh? | 你一直都这么黑白分明 |
[32:02] | Espo’s rules of life. | 埃斯波的生活准则 |
[32:04] | Well, let me tell you something. | 那好 我来跟你说说 |
[32:05] | I spent nine years in that cell | 九年来 我一直待在牢房里 |
[32:07] | while Joey and my dad breathed free air | 而乔伊和我爸爸却逍遥法外 |
[32:09] | and spent their millions. | 花大钱享乐 |
[32:11] | All I had to hold on to was the money. | 我只有钱这一个念想 |
[32:13] | No way in hell I was gonna let that go. | 我绝对不会对此放手的 |
[32:16] | This is it up ahead. | 前面就到了 |
[32:17] | Well, I hope that money’s worth it, | 我希望那些钱值得你这么做 |
[32:20] | ’cause you’re gonna have to live with what you’ve done | 因为你这一辈子 |
[32:23] | for the rest of your life. | 都要承受良心的谴责 |
[32:39] | You should really be nicer to the lady. | 你真该对女士友善一点 |
[32:41] | Not that her little soft spot’s gonna save you, | 但她的心软并不会救你一命 |
[32:44] | ’cause once we get that gold… | 等我们拿到了金子… |
[32:49] | Sonia’s dad owned at least half a dozen businesses — | 索尼娅的父亲拥有至少六家生意 |
[32:51] | dry cleaners, car wash, a Cuban restaurant? | 干洗店 洗车店 还有一家古巴餐馆 |
[32:54] | All high cash flow. Makes sense. | 都是资金流动大的地方 说得通 |
[32:56] | If he was selling off his gold bit by bit, | 如果他要一点一点把金子变现 |
[32:57] | he’d need a place to launder the money. | 他需要地方来洗钱 |
[32:59] | Well, according to the company’s bank records, | 根据这家公司的银行记录 |
[33:01] | the weekly receipts were pretty uniform. | 每周的收入汇款都很一致 |
[33:03] | Except, look at this, the dry cleaners — | 除了 快看这个 干洗店 |
[33:04] | about three months ago, there was a spike | 大概三个月前 周存款金额 |
[33:06] | in the weekly deposit amount | 数量猛增 |
[33:07] | and three months before that and before that. | 三个月前还有再前三个月都是 |
[33:11] | Same with the restaurant. | 餐馆也是一样 |
[33:12] | So he was retrieving some of the gold every three months, | 所以他每三个月都会去拿一部分金子 |
[33:15] | selling it off, and then running the proceeds | 卖掉之后通过他的生意 |
[33:16] | through his businesses. | 把收入转进来 |
[33:17] | Hey, Ryan, where is Vikram | 莱恩 维克拉姆在佩纳手机里 |
[33:18] | with the GPS info from Pena’s phone? | 找到定位信息了吗 |
[33:20] | He just sent this over. | 他刚发过来 |
[33:21] | Pena stayed close to home most of the time, | 佩纳大部分时间都在家附近活动 |
[33:23] | except for this location. | 除了这个位置 |
[33:25] | Looks to be an outlier. | 看着很异常 |
[33:27] | He wouldn’t go there often, only once every — | 他不经常去那 只会每… |
[33:28] | Every three months? | 每三月去一次 |
[33:29] | Exactly. And only at night. | 的确 而且只在晚上 |
[33:30] | And what’s there? | 那里有什么 |
[33:31] | Let’s see, uh… | 看一下 |
[33:33] | It’s an old Con Ed storage facility. | 一个旧爱迪生联合电力公司的储存设施 |
[33:35] | Perfect place for stashing coins. | 简直是用来藏匿金币的好地方 |
[33:36] | Pena owned a transport company | 佩纳有一家运输公司 |
[33:38] | that subcontracts with Con Ed. | 跟爱迪生联合电力公司签有外包合同 |
[33:40] | Then that’s it. That’s where he is. | 就是这了 他就在那 |
[33:41] | Let’s go. Once they find the gold, | 我们走 一旦他们找到了金子 |
[33:42] | they’re gonna make a run for it. | 他们就要逃跑了 |
[33:43] | After they kill Espo. | 而且要先杀掉埃斯波 |
[33:47] | You guys should just turn yourselves in. | 你们应该去自首 |
[33:48] | Even if you do get away with the gold, | 即使你们带着金子逃走了 |
[33:51] | there’s no place you can go where my guys won’t find you. | 你们不论走到哪里我的同事都能找到你们 |
[33:54] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:55] | But I like my odds a lot more than yours right now. | 但跟你比起来我还是觉得我的胜算大得多 |
[33:59] | She said it would be up there. | 她说金子就在上面 |
[34:00] | You go up. | 你去吧 |
[34:01] | I’ll stay here with him. | 我在这看着他 |
[34:22] | Careful, baby. | 小心点 宝贝 |
[34:45] | Haven’t seen you smile like that | 自从我向你求婚以后 |
[34:46] | since I gave you the ring. | 好久没看你这样笑了 |
[34:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:50] | Seems so long ago, doesn’t it? | 都过去好久了 不是吗 |
[34:52] | It was a different life. | 那是另一辈子了 |
[34:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[34:58] | We can’t carry the gold and watch him at the same time. | 我们不能带着金子同时还要看着他 |
[35:01] | So this is where his story ends. | 所以他的故事就在这里结束了 |
[35:09] | No. | 不行 |
[35:10] | Come on, babe. | 得了吧 宝贝 |
[35:11] | Don’t even pretend like you didn’t know | 不要装得好像你不知道 |
[35:12] | it was gonna go down this way. | 事情会像这样发展 |
[35:13] | Turn away if you don’t want to see it. | 要是不想看就转过身去 |
[35:19] | What the hell? | 你在搞什么 |
[35:21] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[35:23] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间来争这个 |
[35:24] | He’s got to die, and we got to go. | 他得死 我们得走了 |
[35:25] | No. We leave him here alive. | 不行 我们就把他留在这里 留活口 |
[35:28] | He was your fiancé? And he threw you away. | 他是你前未婚夫 他把你抛弃了 |
[35:32] | He left you to rot in prison. | 他任凭你在监狱里自生自灭 |
[35:33] | I was the one who was there for you. | 是我陪在你身边 |
[35:35] | So, why are you willing to shoot me save him? | 为什么你宁愿打我 也要保护他 |
[35:39] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[35:50] | Stop, Javi. Javi! | 停下 哈维 哈维 |
[35:51] | Javi, stop! | 哈维 够了 |
[35:56] | It’s over, Sonia. | 都结束了 索尼娅 |
[35:58] | No. | 不 |
[36:01] | I won’t go back. I can’t. | 我不回去 我做不到 |
[36:03] | You can. | 你做得到 |
[36:09] | And you will. | 你也会回去的 |
[36:11] | Nine years ago, I found out you were a thief. | 九年前 我发现你是个贼 |
[36:14] | You know what I did then? | 你知道当时我做了什么吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[36:17] | – You arrested me. – No. | -你把我逮捕了 -不 |
[36:19] | I went home, and I packed a bag. | 我回到家里收拾行李 |
[36:23] | And then I grabbed my passport, | 拿了护照 |
[36:25] | cleared out my savings account. | 取出全部存款 |
[36:29] | I was ready to abandon everything I believed in… | 我准备抛弃自己所信仰的一切 |
[36:34] | …because I couldn’t picture a life without you. | 因为我无法想象没有你的人生 |
[36:37] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没这么做 |
[36:38] | I’m a cop, Sonia. I — | 我是个警察 索尼娅 我 |
[36:43] | It’s all I ever wanted to be. | 这是我唯一的梦想 |
[36:45] | If I threw that away, | 如果我丢掉这一切的话 |
[36:46] | then I wouldn’t even deserve you. | 我没办法配得上你 |
[36:48] | We’ve got a second chance, Javi. | 我们有机会重新开始 哈维 |
[36:51] | We can run now. It can be like it was. | 我们可以现在私奔 就和当年一样 |
[36:57] | No. | 不 |
[37:04] | It can never be like it was. | 过去再也回不去了 |
[37:07] | If I was strong enough to walk up those steps | 如果我能坚强起来 迈出这一步 |
[37:09] | and arrest the love of my life, | 逮捕我今生的挚爱 |
[37:13] | then you are strong enough to face what comes next. | 你也可以坚强起来 面对即将发生的一切 |
[37:18] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[37:23] | You okay, partner? | 你没事吧 搭档 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:25] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[37:26] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[37:28] | Please. | 请让我来 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry. I screwed up. | 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[37:48] | I let my feelings for Sonia cloud my judgment, | 我因为对索尼娅的感情而影响了判断力 |
[37:50] | and — and I let my guard down. | 放松了警惕 |
[37:56] | I — Look, I’m not gonna pretend | 听着 我不会假装 |
[37:57] | that I haven’t done the same thing, | 自己没犯过同样的错误 |
[37:59] | but I am captain now. | 但是我现在是警监了 |
[38:01] | So I have to suspend you for a week — no pay. | 所以我必须让你停职一周 没有工资 |
[38:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[38:13] | You did the right thing. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[38:23] | Can you give us a sec? | 能让我们聊几句吗 |
[38:27] | So, uh, I talked to the D.A., and when the dust settles, | 我和地方检察官谈过了 等一切尘埃落定 |
[38:31] | he’s willing to let you plead out as an accessory | 如果你出庭指证罗纳尔多 |
[38:32] | if you testify against Ronaldo. | 他愿意以从犯身份给你轻判 |
[38:37] | How many more years? | 还要判几年 |
[38:39] | At least two. | 至少两年 |
[38:43] | Are you gonna come visit me this time? | 这次你会来探监吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[38:47] | Are you gonna bring me a cake with a file in it? | 你会给我送里面藏着锉刀的蛋糕吗 |
[38:49] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[38:53] | Thank God you didn’t go bald. | 谢天谢地 你没谢顶 |
[38:55] | I was just thinking the same thing about you. | 我正想对你说这个呢 |
[39:02] | Take care of yourself, Sonia. | 多保重 索尼娅 |
[39:04] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[39:05] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快就会再见面的 |
[39:06] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[39:18] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 你接下来要怎么办 |
[39:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:21] | Turns out I got the rest of the day free. | 今天我不用继续上班了 |
[39:23] | Yeah, me too. I, uh, just called in sick. | 我也是 我请病假了 |
[39:26] | Let’s go get really drunk. | 我们去一醉方休吧 |
[39:27] | Damn straight. | 正合我意 |
[39:30] | Home at last, | 终于到家了 |
[39:32] | with all the makings of a perfect evening — | 完美的一夜已经万事俱备 |
[39:35] | Thai food, a bottle of Pino, and my two favorite ladies. | 泰式料理 一瓶皮诺 还有我最爱的两个姑娘 |
[39:39] | Wait, two? | 等等 两个姑娘 |
[39:40] | Is that a joke about my boobs? | 这是在说我的双峰吗 |
[39:41] | I’m referring, of course, to you and Lucy. | 我当然是指 你和露西了 |
[39:44] | Oh, right. Lucy. | 对啊 露西 |
[39:46] | Oh, come on, don’t be mad. I’m kidding. | 拜托 别生气啊 我开玩笑的 |
[39:48] | Is — Is it too late to say it’s about your boobs? | 现在再说是你的双峰是不是太晚了 |
[39:50] | No. It’s — It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[39:52] | The truth is, is that I overreacted the other day. | 实际上 那天是我反应过度了 |
[39:54] | I have a feeling that Lucy and I are gonna be | 我感觉从现在开始 |
[39:56] | on much better terms from here on out. | 我和露西的关系会好起来了 |
[39:57] | And I am glad to hear it. | 你这么说我真开心 |
[39:59] | You hear that, Lucy? | 听见了吗 露西 |
[40:00] | I knew you’d win her over. | 我就知道你会赢得她的芳心 |
[40:01] | Now, why don’t you dim the lights for us | 现在 麻烦你帮我们 |
[40:03] | just a little bit? | 把灯光调暗点 |
[40:04] | How’s that, Rick? | 这样如何 里克 |
[40:06] | A-Are the lights not to your satisfaction? | 灯光不合你的心意吗 |
[40:08] | No, they’re fine. | 没事 灯光挺好的 |
[40:09] | Just, uh, who are you, and where’s Lucy? | 只是 你是谁 露西去哪了 |
[40:13] | My name’s Linus, | 我叫莱纳斯 |
[40:14] | and I’m starting to think you don’t like me. | 我开始觉得你不喜欢我了 |
[40:18] | Oh, okay, very funny. What did you do? | 很好 真有意思 你做了什么 |
[40:20] | I-I read the user’s manual, and, apparently, | 我读了使用说明 显然 |
[40:22] | with the simple flick of a switch, | 只要轻轻点一个键 |
[40:23] | she can become a he. | 姑娘就会变成小伙子了 |
[40:24] | You killed Lucy? | 你把露西杀了 |
[40:25] | No. I didn’t kill her. I mean, she’s still in there. | 没有 我没杀她 她还在里面呢 |
[40:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:29] | You want her back? | 你想把她换回来 |
[40:33] | No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[40:34] | No. No. Linus it is. | 不用 不用 就用莱纳斯好了 |
[40:35] | All right, good. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | Well, I’m gonna go change, | 我要去换衣服了 |
[40:37] | so why don’t you guys become acquainted? | 你们两个熟悉一下吧 |
[40:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:42] | Okay, Linus. Let’s get this bromance started. | 莱纳斯 我们开始这段兄弟情吧 |
[40:44] | How about you make me a little cappuccino? | 给我来一杯卡布奇诺怎么样 |
[40:46] | It’s a little late for caffeine, Rick. | 这么晚了喝咖啡因不好 里克 |
[40:48] | How about some relaxing yoga stretches before bed? | 来一段伸展瑜伽睡前放松一下怎么样 |
[40:50] | And experiment’s over. | 实验结束了 |
[40:52] | Where’s that switch? | 那个键在哪里 |
[40:54] | Linus, you gave me a little shock. | 莱纳斯 你电击我 |
[40:56] | I think you must have a short or something. | 我觉得你是不是短路了之类的 |
[40:57] | I don’t like to be touched, Rick. | 我不喜欢被人摸 里克 |
[40:59] | Not by you, anyway. | 总之不喜欢被你摸 |
[41:04] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[41:07] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |