时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Good night and sweetly dreams. | 晚安 好好梦 |
[00:15] | Oh, no. | 不对 |
[00:17] | Good night and sweet dreams. | 晚安 好梦 |
[00:34] | Pequeno, how you got out of cage, yeah? | 小家伙 你怎么跑出来的 |
[00:52] | Stop it, stop it, stop! | 停下 停下 |
[00:55] | Uh… who are you yelling at? | 你在吼谁呢 |
[00:58] | No one. I just…still have writer’s block. That’s all. | 没谁 我就是写作卡住了 |
[01:01] | So, you’re taking it out on your laptop? | 所以拿笔记本撒气吗 |
[01:03] | No, not the laptop. The — That cursor. | 不是 笔记本 是光标 |
[01:06] | Just look at it there, taunting me, | 看它啊 在嘲笑我 |
[01:09] | just blinking on, off, on, off, | 就那么一闪一灭的 |
[01:10] | like it’s so easy writing a best-selling novel. | 好像写畅销小说是什么简单的事 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause I’d like to see you try it, Mr. Cursor! | 你倒是试试看啊 光标先生 |
[01:15] | I’d like to see you try it! So why don’t we — | 你倒是试试看啊 我们… |
[01:17] | You know what? Why don’t we just say goodbye to Mr. Cursor? | 这样吧 还是跟光标先生再见吧 |
[01:22] | What is this, fan mail? | 这是什么 粉丝邮件吗 |
[01:23] | Oh, not exactly. | 不是 |
[01:24] | Remember I went on “Good Morning America” | 还记得我前一阵曾上 |
[01:26] | a while back and offered a reward for proof | 《早安美国》悬赏征集 |
[01:28] | of anyone who knew what happened to me | 关于我失踪八周内 |
[01:29] | during those eight weeks I disappeared? | 究竟发生了什么的信息 |
[01:30] | But, Castle, those letters are over a year old, | 但卡塞尔 这些信都是一年前的了 |
[01:33] | and we’ve already proven | 我们已经证明 |
[01:34] | that all the theories were ridiculous. | 那些理论都是荒谬的 |
[01:35] | Why are you re-reading them? | 你为什么又要重读 |
[01:36] | Looking to spark my imagination. | 想激发灵感啊 |
[01:38] | But, honestly, these letters are not very inventive. | 老实说 这些信都没什么创意 |
[01:41] | They all either claim I was a victim of | 要么是说我是被 |
[01:42] | a government conspiracy or abducted by aliens and probed. | 政府阴谋迫害 就是被外星人绑架被”探测”了 |
[01:46] | This guy even drew a diagram of me being violated by E.T. | 这人还画了张我被ET外星人侵犯的示意图 |
[01:49] | I need inspiration, Beckett, | 我需要灵感 贝克特 |
[01:52] | and although Lester’s knowledge of alien anatomy is commendable, | 尽管莱斯特对外星人解剖学的了解可圈可点 |
[01:55] | it is just not enough. | 但这不够 |
[01:58] | Sorry. One second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[02:01] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:03] | Okay. All right. I will be right there. | 好吧 好的 我就到 |
[02:08] | You know that I would love to take you, but — | 你知道我也想带你去的 |
[02:09] | But we have to maintain the ruse of our separation | 但我们得继续假装分居 |
[02:12] | until you capture LokSat. | 直到你抓到洛克塞特 |
[02:13] | I know. I know. I just — | 我知道 只是 |
[02:14] | What am I supposed to write about without my muse, Beckett? | 离了我的缪斯 我要写什么好啊 贝克特 |
[02:17] | I need you. I-I’m Sherlock without Watson. | 我需要你 我是离了华生的夏洛克 |
[02:19] | No, you probably mean Watson without your Sherlock | 不对 你是说没有夏洛克的华生吧 |
[02:22] | Because, after all, my darling, you’re the writer. | 因毕竟 亲爱的 你才是作家 |
[02:25] | Okay. I’ll see you. | 好了 回见 |
[02:28] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[02:28] | Why don’t you just go to your P.I. Office | 既然你这么想找案子来破 |
[02:30] | if you’re so desperate for a case to solve? | 可以去你的私家侦探办公室 |
[02:32] | Maybe Alexis and Hayley have something | 或许阿丽克西斯和海莉 |
[02:34] | that’s worthy of… inspiration. | 有能激发灵感的东西 |
[02:41] | Good morning, Ryan. | 早啊 莱恩 |
[02:44] | So, I, uh, saw the broken door outside. | 我看到了外面破碎的门 |
[02:46] | – Robbery gone wrong? – No, we don’t think so. | -抢劫升级吗 -应该不是 |
[02:48] | According to the zoo supervisor, | 据动物园管理人员说 |
[02:50] | all the animals are accounted for. | 动物都在 |
[02:51] | Is that a snake hook? | 那是蛇钩吗 |
[02:52] | Yep. Looks like our victim was bludgeoned to death with it. | 是的 看来被害人是被用这个打死的 |
[02:55] | Okay. Who’s the victim? | 好吧 被害人是谁 |
[02:58] | Uh, we’re not 100% sure yet. | 我们还不能完全肯定 |
[03:00] | The zoo supervisor thinks that it’s Eddie Ramirez, | 动物园管理人员觉得应该是埃迪·拉米雷斯 |
[03:03] | the nighttime animal caretaker. | 夜间动物看管人 |
[03:04] | If it is, then he’s an El Salvador native | 如果是 那么他是一名在美国 |
[03:06] | who’s lived in the States for the past few years — | 住了五年的萨尔瓦多移民 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’m sorry. Uh, can we go back? | 等等 倒回去 |
[03:10] | Why are you having trouble I.D.ing the victim? | 为什么无法确认被害人的身份 |
[03:13] | We can’t positively I.D. the victim yet | 我们尚不能确认被害人的身份 |
[03:15] | because the killer tossed his body into — | 因为凶手把他的尸体丢进了 |
[03:19] | A pit filled with deadly snakes. | 满是致命毒蛇的坑里 |
[03:25] | Okay. Well, that’s a first. | 好吧 这真是没见过 |
[03:31] | Your fearless leader has arrived. | 你无畏的领导人来了 |
[03:33] | Oh, yay. Now go file these. | 好诶 去把这些归档 |
[03:36] | Well, I take it business has been good. | 看来生意不错 |
[03:37] | Yeah, we’re working on three cases right now. | 我们现在在查三起案子呢 |
[03:39] | Got a corporate malfeasance, an insurance fraud, | 企业渎职案 保险诈骗 |
[03:41] | and a financial embezzlement. | 还有财政贪污 |
[03:44] | You know what all three of those cases have in common? | 知道这三起案子有什么共同点吗 |
[03:46] | They are all incredibly boring. You guys, come on! | 都好无聊 拜托 |
[03:49] | – When did you sell out? – Excuse me? | -你们什么时候开始放低身段了 -什么 |
[03:51] | I think what you meant to say, Rick, was, | 里克 你想说的 应该是 |
[03:52] | “Thank you so much, ladies, for taking my money pit of a hobby | “多谢了 二位女士 把我的坑钱爱好 |
[03:55] | and making it into a profitable business.” | 变成了盈利的生意” |
[03:57] | I didn’t open this place to make money. | 我开这地方不是为了挣钱 |
[03:59] | I opened it for the exciting cases, you know? | 而是为了令人激动的案子 |
[04:01] | The double-crossing dame, the stolen relic, | 两面三刀的女人 被盗古迹 |
[04:04] | a locked-room mystery. | 密室谜题 |
[04:05] | Dad, you’re just naming plots from 1940s gumshoe novels. | 老爸 那都是40年代神秘小说的情节 |
[04:08] | Speaking of, aren’t you supposed to be writing | 说起来 你不是该在写下一本 |
[04:10] | your next Nikki Heat book? | 妮基·希特小说呢吗 |
[04:11] | Would if I could. Come on, guys. | 如果能写就好了 拜托 |
[04:13] | Let’s just ditch this corporate nonsense | 把这企业什么的破案子丢在一边 |
[04:15] | and find a case worthy of investigating, | 找一个值得调查的案子吧 |
[04:18] | you know, with mysteries, with bold characters | 有谜团 有大胆的人物 |
[04:21] | and twists and turns and — | 离奇曲折的情节 |
[04:23] | Murdered man ends up in a pit of deadly snakes?! | 被杀男子被丢进毒蛇坑里 |
[04:25] | Now, that — | 这… |
[04:27] | that is a case worth investigating. | 这案子才值得一查 |
[04:31] | Well, hello, captain. | 你好啊 警监 |
[04:33] | I’m glad you’re alone. | 很高兴你一个人来了 |
[04:34] | I’ve been meaning to say how proud I am of you. | 我一直想说我对你非常骄傲 |
[04:37] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:38] | For breaking up with Mr. Castle, of course. | 当然是因为你跟卡塞尔先生分手了 |
[04:41] | Now you’re free to meet a man who can really appreciate you. | 现在你可以认识一个真正能欣赏你的人了 |
[04:45] | Like my brother, Edgar. | 比如我弟弟 埃德加 |
[04:46] | Your, uh, brother? | 你弟弟 |
[04:47] | My identical twin. | 我的胞胎兄弟 |
[04:49] | Oh, there’s two of you? | 你是双胞胎啊 |
[04:50] | – I’d be happy to introduce you — Yeah, no. | -我很乐意介绍你们认识… -不用了 |
[04:52] | Uh, no, but, uh, thank you, Perlmutter. | 不不 不过 谢谢你 帕穆特 |
[04:54] | It’s just that I-I’m not quite ready to date right now. | 我现在还没准备好开始约会 |
[04:59] | I understand that you have confirmed | 我听说你已经确认了 |
[05:01] | that our victim is Eddie Ramirez, right? | 被害人就是埃迪·拉米雷斯 是吧 |
[05:04] | Yes. Here are his personal effects. | 是的 这是他的私人物品 |
[05:07] | Cause of death was blunt-force trauma to the skull. | 死因是头骨遭受重击 |
[05:11] | Based on lividity, | 从尸斑来看 |
[05:12] | I’d say it took place between 9:00 and 11:00 last night. | 死亡时间应该是昨晚9点到11点 |
[05:15] | So, then, the killer must have dumped his body in the snake pit | 那么凶手把他的尸体丢进蛇坑 |
[05:17] | to slow down our investigation. | 一定是为拖延我们的调查 |
[05:19] | Genius plan. | 真是聪明 |
[05:20] | Mr. Castle, what the hell are you doing here?! | 卡塞尔先生 你来做什么 |
[05:23] | It is nice to see you, too, Perlmutter. | 见到你我也很高兴 帕穆特 |
[05:24] | Can’t you see the lady doesn’t love you anymore? | 你看不出她已经不爱你了吗 |
[05:27] | Be a man. Walk away. | 像个男人样 放手吧 |
[05:28] | See, it’s because of nitwit pretty boys like you | 瞧 就因为你这样没脑子的小白脸 |
[05:31] | that good men like my brother, Edgar, struggle to find — | 我弟弟埃德加那样的好男人才找不到… |
[05:34] | Uh, Perlmutter, | 帕穆特 |
[05:35] | would you mind giving us the room just for a moment? | 能不能让我们单独待会儿 |
[05:39] | There’s a scalpel and a rib spreader if you need them. | 如果你需要 这儿有解剖刀和肋骨撑开器 |
[05:45] | Perlmutter really doesn’t like me. | 帕穆特真是不喜欢我啊 |
[05:47] | Neither do I right now. | 我现在也不喜欢你 |
[05:48] | I know, I know, I just wanted to see the snakes. | 我知道 我就是想看看那些蛇 |
[05:50] | Help yourself, Castle. They are all at the zoo. | 自便 卡塞尔 都在动物园里呢 |
[05:52] | Really? They’re not here? | 是吗 没带过来吗 |
[05:53] | I thought they would be evidence or something. | 我以为会被算作证物呢 |
[05:55] | No, but this might be. | 不 但这个可能是 |
[05:56] | Someone sent the victim a text yesterday. | 有人昨天给被害人发过短信 |
[05:58] | “Where go my money, Eddie? | “我的钱呢 埃迪 |
[06:00] | Yous owe huge. Paybacks time. | 你欠了大钱 该还了 |
[06:02] | I got ways for to get you dead.” | 我有办法让你死” |
[06:06] | It was sent by a blocked number. | 发信号码屏蔽了 |
[06:08] | I’ll see if Vikram can trace it. | 看看维克拉姆能不能追踪到 |
[06:09] | “I got ways for to get you dead.” | “我有办法让你死” |
[06:11] | That’s particular syntax, unique grammatical structure, | 好特别的语法 好独特的结构 |
[06:14] | perhaps denoting a cultural significance. | 或许有什么文化重要性 |
[06:15] | Or maybe bad autocorrect. | 或许是自动更正的问题 |
[06:17] | No, Beckett. This was no error. | 不 贝克特 这不是失误 |
[06:18] | This was a specific choice. | 这是选择 |
[06:20] | It was a methodical decision, Dialectology 101, | 是有条理的决定 是最基本的方言 |
[06:22] | and I, being an expert in the English language, | 而我恰巧又是英语专家 |
[06:25] | would be happy to help you solve this linguistic mystery. | 很乐意帮你破解这语言的谜团 |
[06:28] | Castle, you’re not gonna work the case. | 卡塞尔 你不能参与查案 |
[06:30] | So, why don’t you just, uh, go back home, | 所以 你还是回家去 |
[06:32] | and I will see you tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[06:35] | While I do love kissing you, Beckett, | 虽然我喜欢吻你 贝克特 |
[06:38] | it’s just a little creepy | 但在死尸面前 |
[06:39] | when you do it in front of a dead body. | 感觉有点恐怖 |
[06:41] | It’s…inappropriate. | 不太得体 |
[06:44] | Captain, check out what we found | 警监 看我们在埃迪·拉米雷斯 |
[06:46] | hidden under Eddie Ramirez’s bed. | 床下发现了什么 |
[06:48] | Ten G’s. The question is | 一万美元 问题是 |
[06:50] | how does someone who feeds snakes and lizards for a living | 一个靠饲养蛇和蜥蜴为生的人 |
[06:53] | scrape together this much cash? | 怎么能筹到这么多现金 |
[06:55] | Now, that threatening text that Eddie received | 埃迪收到的那则威胁短信 |
[06:56] | was about owing someone money. | 就是关于欠钱的 |
[06:57] | I’d be shocked if those two aren’t related. | 如果这两者没有联系才怪呢 |
[06:59] | If they are, then I might be of assistance. | 如果有 那我或许能帮忙 |
[07:02] | Turns out the text was sent from an untraceable burner, | 那则短信是由一部不可追踪一次性手机发的 |
[07:04] | but when the text was sent, | 但短信发出时 |
[07:05] | it had to go through a wireless network. | 经过了一个无线网络 |
[07:07] | – Did you track down the network? – Yep. | -你查到网络了吗 -是的 |
[07:08] | It belongs to an English-as-a-second-language school. | 是一家英语二外学校的 |
[07:11] | Is there any connection to Eddie Ramirez? | 跟埃迪·拉米雷斯有什么联系吗 |
[07:12] | I spoke with a teacher who said | 我跟老师谈过话 对方说 |
[07:13] | Eddie was a part of the class, | 埃迪曾是班上学员 |
[07:14] | but he was absent yesterday when the text was sent. | 但昨天短信发出的时间他不在 |
[07:17] | – All right, guys. Go check it out. – All right. | -好吧 去看看 -好 |
[07:19] | To get to JFK airport from here, | 要从这里前往肯尼迪机场 |
[07:23] | you can take the E train. | 你可以搭乘E列车 |
[07:26] | But since you are late for your flight, | 但由于你要赶不上航班了 |
[07:28] | I suggest you take a cab. | 我建议你打的 |
[07:30] | But since you are late for your flight, | 但由于你要赶不上航班了 |
[07:34] | I suggest you take a cab. | 我建议你打的 |
[07:37] | Yo, we’re NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[07:38] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:39] | Yo, we’re NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[07:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:45] | This thing about Eddie is quite a shock. | 埃迪的事真是令人震惊 |
[07:48] | The students have been talking about it all morning. | 同学们议论一早晨了 |
[07:50] | We understand that Eddie missed class yesterday. | 我们了解到埃迪昨天没来上课 |
[07:52] | Do you know if he was avoiding any of the other students, | 你知道他是不是在回避另一名学生吗 |
[07:54] | perhaps someone he was having problems with? | 或许是最近跟他有矛盾的人 |
[07:55] | Eddie? No. He was a sweet man, a gentle soul. | 埃迪 不 他人很好 很温柔 |
[07:58] | Everybody liked him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[07:59] | Well, not everybody. | 不会是每个人 |
[08:00] | This text was sent yesterday during class. | 这则短信是昨天上课期间发出去的 |
[08:03] | Any idea who might have written that? | 知道这可能是谁写的吗 |
[08:05] | “Where go my money, Eddie? | “我的钱呢 埃迪 |
[08:06] | Yous owe huge. Paybacks time.” | 你欠了大钱 该还了” |
[08:09] | I don’t know. It’s — It’s hard to say. | 不知道 不好说 |
[08:11] | All my students are still learning English. | 我的学生英语都不太熟练 |
[08:13] | Well, then we’re gonna need to talk to all your students, | 那我们得找你所有的学生问话 |
[08:14] | one by one. | 一个个来 |
[08:15] | That’s gonna be harder than you think, Detective. | 那会比你想的要困难 警探 |
[08:17] | Most of my students come from countries where the cops are corrupt, | 大部分学生来自警察腐败的国家 |
[08:20] | so they’re not gonna want to talk to you. | 他们不会想跟你们说话的 |
[08:22] | Look, teach. | 老师 |
[08:23] | We don’t tell you how to conjugate a verb. | 我们不教你怎么动词变位 |
[08:25] | Don’t tell us how to interview a suspect. | 你也别教我们怎么审讯嫌犯 |
[08:26] | Yeah. We’re gonna get them to talk. | 是啊 我们会让他们开口的 |
[08:30] | And you couldn’t get any of them to talk? | 他们没有一个人肯开口吗 |
[08:31] | Javi did get a contact number | 哈维拿到了埃迪 |
[08:33] | for Eddie’s next of kin in El Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多亲戚的联系电话 |
[08:35] | That’s true, but there was no one home, | 是的 但家里没人 |
[08:36] | so I had to leave a message. | 我们就留了言 |
[08:38] | Captain, we can drag each of the students | 警监 我们可以把学生都 |
[08:39] | down into interrogation, sweat the truth out of them. | 拉来审讯室 让他们紧张 交待实话 |
[08:41] | Uh, no. If they’re already afraid of cops, | 不行 如果他们已经很怕警察了 |
[08:43] | it’s only gonna alienate them further. | 那只会让他们更加不愿配合 |
[08:46] | But there might be another way to do this. | 但或许还有其他的办法 |
[08:48] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[08:49] | Uh, don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[08:50] | Why don’t you guys dig into those students’ lives? | 你们去查查学生的生活 |
[08:52] | Clearly, one of them is hiding their true feelings about Eddie. | 显然 他们中有人隐瞒了自己对埃迪的真实看法 |
[08:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:12] | Nothing. Just reading a book. | 没干什么 看书呢 |
[09:13] | Uh, do you really think you can figure out | 你真觉得你可以凭语言学 |
[09:16] | who sent that text based on linguistics? | 查清是谁发的短信吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah, I can do that. | 是的 |
[09:18] | All I have to do is hear them speak | 我只需要听到他们说话 |
[09:20] | and I can match the syntax. Why? | 就能找到对应的语法 怎么了 |
[09:21] | Well, you might be able to work this case after all, | 你或许终究能参与此案了 |
[09:23] | at least in an undercover capacity. | 至少要卧底 |
[09:25] | Really?! | 是吗 |
[09:27] | How? | 怎么说 |
[09:29] | Bonjour, everyone. | 各位好 |
[09:31] | Je m’appelle Jean-Luc Delacroix. | 我叫让-吕克·德拉库阿 |
[09:34] | Hello, Jean-Luc. | 你好 让-吕克 |
[09:44] | Hello, Jean-Luc. Welcome to our | 你好 让-吕克 欢迎来到我们 |
[09:46] | English-as-a-second-language class. | 英语二外课程 |
[09:47] | – Thank you very much, monsieur. – That accent is fascinating. | -非常感谢 先生 -你的口音真棒 |
[09:50] | Where are you joining us from? | 你是哪里来的 |
[09:51] | Uh, Jonquière, Québec. | 魁北克 容基耶尔 |
[09:53] | French Canadian. | 加拿大法国人 |
[09:55] | – Oui. – Wonderful. Wonderful. | -没错 -真棒 真棒 |
[09:56] | And what do you do there for a living? | 你在那边是做什么的 |
[09:59] | I am, uh, how you say — I am a chef. | 我就是…所谓的…主厨 |
[10:03] | – A chef! – Oui. | -主厨 -是的 |
[10:04] | Marvelous. | 真棒 |
[10:05] | We’re having our international food celebration tonight. | 我们今晚就要进行国际美食节 |
[10:08] | Cannot wait to sample some of your authentic French cuisine. | 真等不及尝尝你的地道的法国菜了 |
[10:11] | Oui. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:13] | Well, class, it’s time for us to | 同学们 我们该 |
[10:15] | break out into our small-talk discussions. | 分小组讨论了 |
[10:18] | Why don’t we get up and circulate. | 大家起来 到处走动吧 |
[10:20] | – I’ll just, uh… – Please. | -那我… -去吧 |
[10:21] | Merci, merci. Hello, I am Jean-Luc. | 谢谢 谢谢 你好 我是让-吕克 |
[10:23] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[10:24] | I am Kim Hyun-Joo from Korea. | 我是金贤周 韩国人 |
[10:27] | That is it? Please don’t be shy. | 就这样吗 别害羞啊 |
[10:28] | Tell me more about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己 |
[10:33] | Anything? | 随便说点什么 |
[10:35] | Uh, okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:37] | Alistair Durcoyne. | 阿利斯泰尔·迪考伊 |
[10:45] | Good. Okay. Very nice to meet you. | 好 很好 认识你很高兴 |
[10:48] | I am Aida N’Diaye from Senegal. | 我是艾达·恩达伊 来自塞内加尔 |
[10:51] | Enchant? I am Jean-Luc. | 幸会 我是让-吕克 |
[10:52] | Ah, so, what brings you to America? | 你为什么来到美国 |
[10:56] | Ah, you are speaking French like back in Senegal. | 你在说法语 就像在塞内加尔那样 |
[10:58] | But we are supposed to speak English, oui? | 但我们现在该说英语的 是吧 |
[11:02] | I have come to America | 我来到美国 |
[11:03] | because it is my dream to become a successful painter someday. | 因为我梦想有一日成为成功的画家 |
[11:07] | Oh, very good. | 真不错 |
[11:10] | Ah, oui. | 嗯 |
[11:12] | Hello. I am Jean-Luc. | 你好 我是让-吕克 |
[11:14] | I am Achmed. | 我是艾哈迈德 |
[11:15] | I urinate now. | 我要去尿尿了 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | Hello. I am Jean-Luc. | 你好 我是让-吕克 |
[11:37] | Excuse me, monsieur. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:38] | Perhaps it would help me to, how you say, | 或许如果我可以看看 |
[11:40] | catch up with the rest of the class | 其他同学的作业 |
[11:42] | if I was able to look at their assignments. | 能更好地跟上大家的进度 |
[11:44] | You’ll be fine, Jean-Luc. | 没事的 让-吕克 |
[11:45] | In fact, your English is already quite good. | 事实上 你的英语已经很不错了 |
[11:50] | Ah, excuse me. | 打扰 |
[11:51] | One of the other students would like your attention. | 有位学生需要你去看看 |
[11:55] | In the back. Keep looking. | 在后面 继续找 |
[12:04] | I figured out who sent the text. | 我知道是谁发的短信了 |
[12:06] | Guy’s name is Alistair Durcoyne. | 那人叫阿利斯泰尔·迪考伊 |
[12:08] | – Are you sure it’s him? – Yeah. | -你确定是他吗 -是的 |
[12:09] | The grammatical structure in the text, | 短信的语法结构 |
[12:11] | “I got ways for to make you dead” | “我有办法让你死” |
[12:13] | is a direct match to his homework assignment | 跟他的家庭作业如出一辙 |
[12:15] | where he wrote, “I went for to get some beer.” | 他写道 “我去找啤酒喝” |
[12:17] | Good job, Castle. I’ll have Ryan and Espo take it from here. | 好样的 卡塞尔 我会让莱恩和埃斯波接手的 |
[12:20] | Are you gonna tell them about my involvement? | 你要告诉他们我的贡献吗 |
[12:22] | I have to. | 我必须说 |
[12:23] | I mean, I’ll say you found out about the ESL class on your own | 我就说你是自己发现了二外课的事 |
[12:26] | and that I had no idea that you were going undercover. | 我也不知道你去卧底了 |
[12:29] | – You think they’ll buy it? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你觉得他们会信吗 -我不知道 |
[12:30] | I mean, when have you ever gone against my wishes | 你什么时候违背过我的意思 |
[12:32] | and interfered with an investigation? | 插手调查啊 |
[12:35] | No need for sarcasm. | 不用挖苦我嘛 |
[12:36] | All you had to say was “Yes.” | 你说句”会”就好了 |
[12:39] | So, we just got off the phone | 我们刚跟 |
[12:40] | with Metropolitan Police Service in London. | 伦敦警察厅通过电话 |
[12:42] | They sure did have a lot to say about you, Alistair. | 他们对你可有的是话要说 阿利斯泰尔 |
[12:45] | Multiple arrests for assault and battery. | 多次因袭击和殴打被捕 |
[12:46] | They said that you were an enforcer | 他们说你是一个高利贷 |
[12:48] | for a loan shark named Jimmy “The Bones” Barrett. | “骨哥”吉米·巴瑞特的打手 |
[12:50] | Did you move to America | 你搬来美国 |
[12:51] | and go into business for yourself, Alistair? | 然后自己创业了吗 阿利斯泰尔 |
[12:53] | Did Eddie owe you money? Is that why you killed him? | 埃迪欠你钱吗 所以你才杀了他 |
[13:07] | Hey, if this guy is from England, | 如果这人是英国来的 |
[13:09] | why doesn’t he speak English? | 为什么不说英语啊 |
[13:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:13] | But I think I know just the person to ask. | 但我知道该问谁 |
[13:21] | He’s a Geordie. | 他是个北方人 |
[13:23] | From Newcastle. | 纽卡斯尔人 |
[13:24] | Though technically English, | 虽然也算是英语 |
[13:25] | the language has evolved to include | 但这种语言已经发展包含了 |
[13:27] | a certain unique vocabulary and grammatical structure. | 一定特别的词汇和语法结构 |
[13:30] | I can translate. | 我可以翻译 |
[13:33] | You threatened to kill Eddie. | 你威胁要杀埃迪 |
[13:41] | Oh, he says that he only sent Eddie the text message | 他说他给埃迪发短信 |
[13:44] | because he was furious. | 只是因为他生气 |
[13:49] | He drives a gypsy cab, | 他开野鸡车 |
[13:50] | and Eddie asked to borrow it two nights ago. | 埃迪两晚前跟他借过 |
[13:58] | So, when Alistair got the gypsy cab back the next morning, | 次日早晨 阿利斯泰尔拿回野鸡车时 |
[14:00] | it was riddled with bullet holes. | 上面全是弹孔 |
[14:01] | So someone shot up your cab. | 有人冲你的黑车开枪了 |
[14:09] | That’s why he was so livid. | 这就是为什么他那么生气 |
[14:11] | Eddie promised that he would pay for the damage, | 埃迪答应会赔偿损失 |
[14:12] | but then he didn’t show up for class. | 但接着就没去上课了 |
[14:18] | He thought that Eddie was trying to dodge him, | 他以为埃迪是想躲着他 |
[14:20] | and so that’s why he sent him the threatening message, | 所以就发了则威胁的短信 |
[14:22] | but he swears he didn’t mean it. | 但他说他不是真心的 |
[14:23] | He was just really pissed off. | 他只是很生气而已 |
[14:26] | Um, let’s assume that Alistair is telling the truth. | 就算阿利斯泰尔说的是真的 |
[14:28] | Do you know where he took your cab? | 你知道他把你的车开去哪了吗 |
[14:30] | Do you know if he was meeting someone? | 你知道他是去见什么人了吗 |
[14:36] | So, tell us about your gypsy cab. | 跟我们说说那辆野鸡车 |
[14:38] | Does it have GPS? | 有定位系统吗 |
[14:39] | Aye. | 有 |
[14:40] | Well, Alistair alibied out. | 阿利斯泰尔的不在场证明证实了 |
[14:42] | He was blind drunk at a pub | 死亡时间内 |
[14:43] | during our time of death window. | 他在一家酒吧喝得烂醉 |
[14:45] | And what about his gypsy cab? | 那他的野鸡车呢 |
[14:46] | Looks like Alistair was telling the truth. | 看来阿利斯泰尔说的是真话 |
[14:48] | Wherever Eddie drove that cab, someone tried to kill him. | 不管埃迪把车开去了哪 有人企图杀他 |
[14:52] | Sounds like our mild-mannered zoo worker | 看来这位温和的动物园管理员 |
[14:54] | rattled a few cages. | 惹了什么人啊 |
[14:55] | Actually, Eddie wasn’t so mild-mannered after all. | 其实 埃迪也没那么温和 |
[14:57] | I got in touch with his next of kin in El Salvador. | 我联系上了他在萨尔瓦多的亲戚 |
[15:00] | Eddie used to be a cop. | 埃迪以前是个警察 |
[15:01] | Wait. He was a cop? | 等等 他是个警察 |
[15:03] | Why are we just hearing about this now? | 我们怎么会才知道 |
[15:04] | He lied on his immigration forms. | 他在移民表格上隐瞒了 |
[15:06] | Why wouldn’t Eddie want people to know | 埃迪为什么不希望大家知道 |
[15:07] | he’s a former police officer? | 他曾是警察 |
[15:08] | I thought that was strange, too, | 我也觉得这很奇怪 |
[15:09] | so I did a little digging. | 所以就调查了一番 |
[15:10] | Apparently, there were rumors | 显然有传言说 |
[15:12] | that Eddie was part of a corrupt police unit. | 埃迪是一个黑警小队的一员 |
[15:14] | And these guys were accused of | 这些人被指 |
[15:16] | extorting criminals, taking bribes. | 敲诈罪犯 收受贿赂 |
[15:19] | So, I’ve gone through the GPS on Alistair’s gypsy cab. | 我查了阿利斯泰尔野鸡车的定位系统 |
[15:22] | Looks like Eddie only made one stop, | 看来埃迪只去了一个地方 |
[15:23] | a place called the Saldana Club. | 一个叫索尔达娜俱乐部的地方 |
[15:25] | Okay. What do we know about this place? | 好吧 我们对那里有什么了解 |
[15:27] | It’s run by Jose and Frankie Saldana, | 经营者是何塞和弗兰基·索尔达娜 |
[15:29] | a couple of low-level players, | 两人没什么分量 |
[15:30] | but they got priors for assault and trafficking. | 但他们有袭击和非法交易的前科 |
[15:32] | Plus, word is they deal drugs out of their club. | 另外 据说他们在俱乐部里贩毒 |
[15:35] | Well, if Eddie used to | 如果埃迪以前在 |
[15:36] | shake down crooks back in El Salvador, | 萨尔瓦多敲诈罪犯 |
[15:37] | maybe he was doing the same thing to these guys here. | 或许他又对他们做了一样的事 |
[15:39] | And they might have killed him for it. | 而他们可能为此杀了他 |
[15:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:50] | Jose and Frankie Saldana? | 何塞和弗兰基·索尔达娜吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Who’s asking? | 是的 你们是谁 |
[15:55] | So, what happened? Someone drop a grenade in here? | 怎么回事 有人丢了颗手榴弹吗 |
[15:58] | We’re redecorating. You like? | 我们在重装修 喜欢吗 |
[16:00] | Looks like you boys got into a little trouble. | 看来你们惹了麻烦 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Rock-climbing accident. | 嗯 攀岩事故 |
[16:04] | See, Frankie here forgot how to tie | 弗兰基忘记怎么系那种 |
[16:05] | one of those fancy knots. | 很复杂的绳结了 |
[16:08] | Whoopsie. | 哎呦 |
[16:10] | So, it’s got nothing to do with Eddie Ramirez, | 那么跟埃迪·拉米雷斯毫无关系 |
[16:12] | the guy you took a shot at — | 就是你们冲他开枪的那人 |
[16:13] | Sorry. I have to get water. | 抱歉 我得找杯水喝 |
[16:15] | Eddie Ramirez. | 埃迪·拉米雷斯 |
[16:16] | – Never heard of him. – Really? | -没听说过 -是吗 |
[16:18] | Because if a short 50-year-old man broke my face | 因为如果一个矮个50岁老头打了我的脸 |
[16:20] | and stole 10 grand, I’d remember. | 还偷了我一万块 我肯定会记得他 |
[16:25] | Uh, something on your mind? | 在想什么事吗 |
[16:27] | They’re lying their asses off. | 他们在撒谎 |
[16:29] | That man, Eddie Ramirez? | 那人 埃迪·拉米雷斯 |
[16:30] | – He was here. – What happened? | -他来过 -怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Came in all calm. Next thing I know, | 来的时候挺从容 紧接着 |
[16:34] | he’s beating the crap out of Jose and Frankie. | 他就把何塞和弗兰基打得满地找牙了 |
[16:37] | Forced them to fill up a briefcase with cash. | 逼他们往一个箱子里装钱 |
[16:39] | And you saw that all happen? | 你都看到了吗 |
[16:40] | Oh, yeah. As Eddie was walking out, | 是的 埃迪准备离开时 |
[16:42] | Frankie grabbed a gun from under the bar, | 弗兰基从吧台下面掏出把枪来 |
[16:44] | hobbled out, and shot up the guy’s car. | 蹒跚地走出去 冲他的车开了枪 |
[16:46] | Okay, then what about last night? | 那昨晚呢 |
[16:48] | Did they go after Eddie, try to get their revenge? | 他们有去对付埃迪 寻求报复吗 |
[16:50] | They couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[16:50] | They were both laid up in the hospital. | 他们那时都躺在医院呢 |
[16:52] | Just got released this morning. | 今早刚出院的 |
[16:55] | Why would Eddie come here to shake them down for money? | 埃迪为什么要来这儿勒索他们的钱 |
[16:57] | I don’t think this was a straight-up shakedown. | 我觉得并不是勒索那么简单 |
[16:59] | I overheard Eddie saying that he was doing this | 我听到埃迪说他这是为了 |
[17:00] | for some girl who used to work here. | 一个以前在这儿工作的女孩 |
[17:02] | A waitress. | 一个女侍者 |
[17:04] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[17:05] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[17:07] | You think she killed Eddie? | 你觉得是她杀了埃迪 |
[17:08] | Well, all we know is that the Saldana brothers alibied out. | 我们只知道索尔达娜兄弟俩有不在场证明 |
[17:11] | And clearly she’s wrapped up in all of this. | 而她显然跟此事有关 |
[17:14] | Why am I here? I’ve done no wrong. | 为什么找我来 我没干坏事 |
[17:17] | We just have a few questions about Eddie Ramirez. | 我们只是有几个关于埃迪·拉米雷斯的问题要问你 |
[17:20] | Look, Aida, we know about the robbery at the Saldana Club. | 听着 艾达 我们知道索尔达娜俱乐部劫案的事了 |
[17:25] | Eddie saw me crying after class three days ago. | 三天前 埃迪在课后看到我在哭 |
[17:30] | I was, um — | 我… |
[17:34] | very upset because I was fired from Saldana Club. | 因为被索尔达娜俱乐部解雇而非常难过 |
[17:38] | So, why were you fired? | 你为什么被解雇了 |
[17:39] | I work two years there, | 我在那儿干了两年 |
[17:41] | but because I-I don’t have green card, | 但就因为我没有绿卡 |
[17:44] | Jose and Frankie make me give them 30% of my paycheck. | 何塞和弗兰基逼我拿出30%的工资给他们 |
[17:48] | – They were extorting you? – Yes. | -他们在敲诈你 -是的 |
[17:50] | But from taking ESL class, | 但因为学习英语二外 |
[17:52] | I get self-esteem and I demand my money. | 我有了自尊 要求他们给我钱 |
[17:55] | That when they fire me. | 于是他们就解雇了我 |
[17:56] | When Eddie heard, he was very furious. | 埃迪听说后 非常气愤 |
[18:00] | He say he would stand up to them | 他说他要去找他们 |
[18:02] | and get all my money back. | 帮我拿回钱 |
[18:03] | Okay, if that’s the case, | 好吧 如果是这样 |
[18:04] | then why didn’t Eddie give you the money? | 那埃迪怎么没把钱给你 |
[18:06] | But Eddie was going to. | 埃迪打算给的 |
[18:08] | He called me yesterday morning | 他昨天早上打给我 |
[18:10] | to say he got $10,000 for me. | 说他为我拿到了一万美金 |
[18:12] | I just had to wait | 我只需要等等 |
[18:13] | because he was not coming to class that day. | 因为他那天不能去上课 |
[18:15] | So why wasn’t Eddie coming to class yesterday? | 埃迪昨天为什么没去上课 |
[18:18] | He tell me he was helping another student with a problem, | 他说他在帮另一个学生解决问题 |
[18:22] | a very dangerous problem. | 一个危险的问题 |
[18:26] | Wait, Eddie was helping another student from the class? | 等等 埃迪还在帮另一名同班的学生吗 |
[18:28] | – Who? – Eddie did not say. | -谁 -埃迪没说 |
[18:30] | But, uh, when he told me, he sound very nervous. | 但他跟我说时 听上去很紧张 |
[18:34] | Eddie say he uncover a terrible conspiracy. | 埃迪说 他发现了一个可怕的阴谋 |
[18:38] | Uh, what kind of conspiracy? | 什么样的阴谋 |
[18:40] | Eddie did not say. | 埃迪没说 |
[18:42] | That was the last time I hear from him. | 那是我最后一次收到他的消息 |
[18:45] | If Eddie was helping other students in his class, | 如果埃迪还在帮助同班其他同学 |
[18:47] | – then that means — – He was the ESL Equalizer. | -那么… -他是英语二外的伸冤人 |
[18:50] | – Pardon me? – The Equalizer. | -什么 -伸冤人 |
[18:52] | From the TV show. And the movie. | 那个电视剧 还拍过电影 |
[18:53] | He’s a highly skilled operative | 他是一位身手不凡的特工 |
[18:55] | who exacts vigilante justice | 专为无法自卫的 |
[18:56] | for innocent people who can’t defend themselves. | 无辜者伸冤 伸张正义 |
[18:58] | Yes, I am familiar with it, Castle, | 那个我知道 卡塞尔 |
[19:00] | but Robert McCall’s character was a good guy. | 但罗伯特·麦考尔的角色是个好人 |
[19:02] | Eddie is a corrupt cop. | 埃迪是个黑警 |
[19:05] | Well, maybe he’s making amends, | 或许他在做弥补 |
[19:06] | atoning for previous sins. | 为曾经的罪孽赎罪 |
[19:07] | Isn’t that what the American dream is all about, | 这不正是美国梦的精神吗 |
[19:09] | – trying to build a better future? – Well, all I know is that | -努力构建更美好的未来 -我只知道 |
[19:12] | I’m trying to build a better case right now, | 我现在想更好地立案 |
[19:13] | and if Eddie was helping one of his fellow students | 如果埃迪在帮助一位同学 |
[19:16] | with a dangerous problem, then — | 解决一个危险的问题 |
[19:18] | That might be what got him killed. | 那他可能就是因此被杀 |
[19:21] | And this is Achmed Sahid. | 这是艾哈迈德·萨希德 |
[19:23] | He immigrated to this country | 他两年前从 |
[19:24] | from Pakistan two years ago. | 巴基斯坦移民来 |
[19:26] | He was a radar-systems engineer in the military. | 他曾是军方雷达系统工程师 |
[19:28] | Achmed? | 艾哈迈德吗 |
[19:30] | And what does he do now? | 他现在做什么 |
[19:31] | He runs a hot dog cart in Chelsea. | 在切尔西摆热狗摊 |
[19:33] | This is Kim Hyun-Joo from Korea. | 这位是来自韩国的金贤周 |
[19:35] | She’s over here on an au pair visa for six months. | 她是以互惠生签证来的 能待六个月 |
[19:37] | And this is Ernie Gonzalez, originally from Bogotá. | 这位是厄米·冈萨雷斯 来自波哥大 |
[19:40] | Now, this guy was a lawyer. | 这人以前是个律师 |
[19:42] | Now he’s temping as a delivery driver | 他现在给罗尼炸鸡屋 |
[19:43] | for Ronny’s Chicken Hut. | 做临时送餐司机 |
[19:45] | What about Diego? | 蒂亚戈呢 |
[19:47] | Diego Lopez from Mexico City. | 蒂亚戈·洛佩斯来自墨西哥城 |
[19:49] | He works at an elementary school as a janitor. | 他是一所小学的看门人 |
[19:51] | And what did he do back home? | 他在墨西哥做什么的 |
[19:52] | Worked at an elementary school as a janitor. | 在一所小学当看门人 |
[19:55] | These people all immigrated to this country | 这些人从海外来到这个国家 |
[19:57] | in search of a better life. | 探索更好的生活 |
[19:58] | It looks like Eddie was trying to help them achieve that. | 看起来埃迪是在帮他们实现 |
[20:00] | The question is how do we figure out | 问题是我们怎么查出 |
[20:02] | who else Eddie was helping? | 埃迪还在帮助谁 |
[20:03] | Well, tonight is international food night, | 今晚是国际美食夜 |
[20:05] | and since Jean-Luc is a chef, | 让-吕克既然是大厨 |
[20:07] | I will be plying them with French delicacies. | 我要给他们提供法式美食 |
[20:09] | You packing poutine? | 你的肉汁乳酪薯条 |
[20:11] | Javier, I’ll have you know that French Canadians | 哈维尔 你要知道法裔加拿大人 |
[20:13] | are proud descendents of Parisian culture. | 对作为巴黎文化的后裔感到非常自豪 |
[20:15] | No, I’ll be serving them pastries | 我要给他们带伯纳丁餐厅 |
[20:17] | from La Bernardin restaurant. | 的油酥面点 |
[20:19] | Castle, that’s one of the premiere | 卡塞尔 那是全世界最好的 |
[20:21] | French restaurants in the world. | 法式餐厅之一 |
[20:22] | They don’t do takeout. | 他们不外卖 |
[20:24] | Perhaps not for Jean-Luc Delacroix, | 对让-吕克·德拉库阿也许如此 |
[20:26] | but they will for Richard Castle. | 但对理查德·卡塞尔会破例 |
[20:31] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[20:42] | Salut, mes amis! | 你们好 我的朋友们 |
[20:44] | – Bonjour, Jean-Luc. Hello. -Well, those look good. | -你好 让-吕克 -看上去很美味 |
[20:48] | So, the police were questioning you? | 警察找你问话啦 |
[20:50] | Yes. They want to hear how Eddie was helping me. | 是 他们想知道埃迪是如何帮助我的 |
[20:53] | But I-I don’t think it’s what got him killed. | 但我不认为这是导致他被杀的缘由 |
[20:59] | Did the police have any information about the case? | 警察有关于这案子的更多讯息吗 |
[21:01] | They did not tell me more. | 他们没告诉我更多 |
[21:03] | Did Eddie ever say anything to you? | 埃迪有跟你说过什么吗 |
[21:05] | No. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[21:11] | You eat my japchae? | 你想尝尝我的杂菜 |
[21:14] | Oh, uh, uh, of course. | 噢 当然啦 |
[21:26] | Jean-Luc? | 让-吕克 |
[21:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[21:29] | You don’t like it. | 你不爱吃 |
[21:32] | No, um, fantastique. | 不 好吃极了 |
[21:35] | Where did you say this dish was from? | 你说这个菜是来自哪里 |
[21:36] | I think I’ve had it somewhere before. | 我似乎在什么地方曾吃过 |
[21:38] | I doubt that’s true. | 我不太相信 |
[21:39] | It’s a family recipe from my village. | 这是我老家的祖传秘方 |
[21:43] | Uh, very nice. Um, excusez-moi. | 非常棒 嗯 不好意思 |
[21:51] | Achmed, are you all right? You seem upset. | 艾哈迈德 你没事吧 你看上去很低落 |
[21:55] | Do you know who else Eddie was helping? | 你知道埃迪还在帮助谁吗 |
[21:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:00] | Me. | 是我 |
[22:02] | I-I-I came to him with a problem. | 我找了他帮忙 |
[22:03] | What was the problem? | 什么问题 |
[22:05] | A girl in my building is missing. | 我楼里有个女孩失踪 |
[22:07] | She is…undocumented. | 她是偷渡过来的 |
[22:09] | Before she disappear, | 失踪之前 |
[22:10] | she tell me someone was forcing her to pay money or else. | 她跟我说有人强迫她掏钱 不然对她下手 |
[22:14] | And you told Eddie this? | 你告诉埃迪这些了 |
[22:15] | Yes. He promised to find her. | 是 他答应找到她 |
[22:17] | I-I ask about this the day he die, | 他死的天 我问过他 |
[22:19] | and Eddie say it was all more dangerous than he thought. | 埃迪说这事比他想象中危险得多 |
[22:22] | Eddie said he discovered a terrible conspiracy. | 埃迪说他发现了一个可怕的阴谋 |
[22:25] | And now he’s dead, all because of me. | 现在他死了 都是因为我 |
[22:28] | No, Achmed. It is not your fault. | 不 艾哈迈德 不是你的错 |
[22:30] | But perhaps I can help. | 但兴许我能帮忙 |
[22:32] | Uh, what is this girl’s name? | 那个女孩叫什么名字 |
[22:34] | Anita Rodriguez. | 安妮塔·罗德里格斯 |
[22:35] | So, I looked into our missing neighbor, Anita Rodriguez. | 我查了附近失踪人口 安妮塔·罗德里格斯 |
[22:38] | Now, because she’s undocumented, | 因为她未登记 |
[22:39] | there’s next to no public record of her, | 没有她的公众记录 |
[22:41] | but I did find out that she was working | 但是我发现了她在 |
[22:43] | at a cleaning company off the books. | 一家清洁公司打黑工 |
[22:46] | Now, a week and a half ago, | 一个半星期以前 |
[22:47] | she missed her shift and hasn’t been…seen…since. | 她翘班没来 之后就再没露面 |
[22:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I — | 是的 我 |
[22:55] | Something weird happened at ESL class tonight. | 今晚的英语二外课上发生了怪事 |
[22:58] | – What happened? – Hey! | -怎么啦 -嘿 |
[22:59] | So, we just got back from Anita Rodriguez’s apartment. | 我们刚刚从安妮塔·罗德里格斯的公寓回来 |
[23:01] | We got a hit on a print. | 找到的指纹与前科犯匹配 |
[23:04] | Marco Sutter? | 马科·萨特 |
[23:05] | Yeah, he’s an enforcer from up in the Corona neighborhood. | 是 他是科罗纳区的打手 |
[23:07] | Organized crime has a file on this guy. | 有组织犯罪科有他的档案 |
[23:09] | Extortion, money laundering, assault with intent. | 敲诈 洗钱 蓄意攻击 |
[23:11] | All right. Go pick him up. | 好 去把他带来 |
[23:25] | Marco Sutter? | 马科·萨特 |
[23:27] | Nypd. | 纽约警察 |
[23:29] | Hold it right there. | 待那儿别动 |
[23:34] | Gun! | 枪 |
[23:44] | Let’s go! | 上吧 |
[23:45] | Go! | 上 |
[23:48] | – NYPD! – Let me see your hands! | -纽约警察 -让我看到你的双手 |
[23:50] | Let me see your hands right now! | 马上让我看到你的双手 |
[23:52] | Put them out the window, now! | 把手从窗户里伸出来 马上 |
[23:57] | Here’s what I think. | 我这么认为 |
[23:58] | You tried to extort a powerless immigrant, | 你要勒索一个弱势的外来移民 |
[24:00] | and when she couldn’t pay, you killed her. | 她付不起钱 你杀了她 |
[24:02] | And when Eddie Ramirez came looking for her, | 当埃迪·拉米雷斯来找她 |
[24:04] | you killed him, too. | 你把他也杀了 |
[24:06] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[24:12] | – Hey. -Marco lawyered up. | -嘿 -马科找了律师 |
[24:13] | But check this out. | 但看看这个 |
[24:15] | We found something interesting tucked inside his wallet. | 我们在他钱包里发现了有趣的东西 |
[24:17] | We traced it to a locker out | 我们追踪到了 |
[24:18] | at the G.W. Bridge bus station. | 乔治·华盛顿大桥车站的储物箱 |
[24:20] | I doubt Marco is keeping his laundry there. | 我猜马科应该不会是把送洗的衣服放那里 |
[24:22] | Could be evidence we can use as leverage. | 兴许能成为证据来要他开口 |
[24:24] | We’ll look into it. | 我们去查查 |
[24:27] | Oh, what a day. | 这一天过得 |
[24:29] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[24:30] | Pit of snakes, getting shot at it. | 条条大蛇 又遭枪击 |
[24:33] | Thank God it’s almost over. | 感谢老天 快结束了 |
[24:35] | I don’t think that I could take any more excitement. | 我再受不了更多刺激了 |
[24:38] | FBI! Get down, get down, get down! | 联邦调查局 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[24:52] | Do you know how long the FBI’s been on this case? | 你知道联调局跟着案子多久了吗 |
[24:55] | Two years! | 两年 |
[24:57] | Before Crockett and Tubbs here T-boned my stakeout. | 直到克罗克特和塔布斯搞砸我的监视行动 |
[25:00] | Detectives Ryan and Esposito | 莱恩和埃斯波西托警探 |
[25:02] | are investigating a homicide, Agent Napier. | 在调查谋杀案 内皮尔探员 |
[25:05] | And no FBI alert came across my desk | 就此监视行动 联调局 |
[25:06] | about your precious little stakeout, | 并未事先提醒过我 |
[25:08] | so why don’t you drop the attitude? | 你干嘛不放低点姿态 |
[25:10] | How’d you find that locker? | 你怎么找到储物柜的 |
[25:11] | Our murder suspect had a key on him when we arrested him. | 我们的谋杀嫌疑人被捕时带着钥匙 |
[25:14] | And this suspect, does he have a name? | 这个嫌疑人叫什么名字 |
[25:16] | No. Not until you tell me what’s going on. | 不 除非你先告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:19] | Oh, I’m not at liberty to discuss | 我不能随便讨论 |
[25:21] | the specifics of my case. | 有关此案的具体细节 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | Then I guess we’re done here. | 那我想我们没什么好谈的了 |
[25:25] | It’s Marco Sutter, isn’t it? | 是马科·萨特 对吗 |
[25:27] | It’s the only logical person to have a key. | 这是唯一一个可能有钥匙的人 |
[25:29] | You need to let him go. | 你们得放他走 |
[25:30] | Screw that. | 不可能 |
[25:32] | He shot at us. | 他向我们开枪了 |
[25:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[25:34] | Well, you should, because if we let him go after that, | 你该在乎 因为如果这样我们都放他走 |
[25:37] | he’s gonna figure out why pretty fast. | 他很快就能想明白原因 |
[25:39] | I’m guessing Marco’s the low man on your totem pole | 我想马科只是你案子里的小鱼小虾 |
[25:41] | and you’re tracking the money | 而你想通过追踪 |
[25:42] | from his shakedown operations | 他交易中的赃款 |
[25:44] | to get to your real target. | 来牵出你们真正的目标 |
[25:45] | So, why don’t you let us in on the investigation | 既然如此 何不让我们介入调查 |
[25:47] | and we can work this together? | 一起合作 |
[25:49] | That’s not in my playbook, but you’re right. | 没门 不过你说得对 |
[25:53] | Marco is small potatoes. | 马科是个小角色 |
[25:54] | So, you go ahead and keep him. | 所以你们继续关着他 |
[25:56] | You just remember my federal case trumps your homicide. | 只是记住 我的联邦案件优先于你的谋杀案 |
[26:00] | So you steer clear. | 别耽误我们工作 |
[26:07] | So, you gonna let that pretty boy steamroll us? | 你准备让那个小白脸压在我们上面 |
[26:09] | No. If Marco killed Eddie, | 不 如果是马科杀了埃迪 |
[26:10] | then we are gonna take him down | 那我们要把他 |
[26:11] | along with anyone connected to him. | 和与他相关的人统统拿下 |
[26:13] | But we have to tread lightly, | 但我们得谨慎行事 |
[26:14] | so I’m gonna reach out to my guys in the FBI | 所以我要去联系一下联调局的朋友 |
[26:17] | and see if they can tell us what Napier’s up to. | 看他们知不知道内皮尔在查什么 |
[26:20] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[26:25] | Uh, what’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[26:27] | Hey. Where’s your passport? | 你的护照在哪儿 |
[26:28] | We’ve got to go to Korea. | 我们得去一趟韩国 |
[26:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:31] | Because I finally figured it out. | 因为我终于明白了 |
[26:33] | My missing time? | 我失踪的那段时间 |
[26:34] | It — Now it all makes sense. It mostly makes sense. | 现在终于都说得通了 大部分说得通了 |
[26:37] | Wait a minute, is this about | 等一下 |
[26:37] | what happened in your classroom? | 这是因为你在教室的时候发生的事吗 |
[26:39] | I ate a dish today. | 我今天吃到一种食物 |
[26:40] | It triggered a memory. | 它触发了一段记忆 |
[26:42] | I was in Korea surrounded by locals, | 我在韩国 周围都是韩国人 |
[26:45] | and I could see that temple. | 而且我能看到那座寺庙 |
[26:47] | Tongdosa Temple. | 通度寺 |
[26:48] | It’s in the South Gyeongsang Province. | 在庆尚南道 |
[26:50] | Okay, well, we know that you were in Thailand, | 我们知道那时候你在泰国 |
[26:51] | so Korea’s not a stretch. | 所以说去过韩国也说得通 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I must have gone there right after. | 我一定是在泰国之后去的 |
[26:54] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[26:56] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[26:58] | I-I ordered more food in hopes of jogging another memory. | 我点了更多食物希望能唤起其他回忆 |
[27:00] | It didn’t work, but that’s okay. | 但是没用 不过没关系 |
[27:01] | When we get to Korea, all the — | 等我们去了韩国 所有的 |
[27:02] | No, no, no. Castle, I’m not going to Korea. | 不不不 卡塞尔 我不会去韩国 |
[27:04] | Yeah, you’re right. I should go first. That way — | 你说得对 我应该先去 这样 |
[27:05] | And neither are you. | 你也不会去 |
[27:07] | We don’t have enough information yet. | 我们还没有足够的信息 |
[27:09] | It’s too dangerous. You almost got killed in Thailand. | 这太危险了 你在泰国差点丢了性命 |
[27:12] | Yes, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:14] | I’ll just try to keep triggering more memories loose. | 那我就努力唤起更多的记忆 |
[27:17] | Are you in the mood for some kimchi? | 你想吃点泡菜吗 |
[27:18] | ‘Cause I bought like $400 worth | 因为我买了大概400刀的 |
[27:21] | and…the stuff goes right through me. | 那玩意我吃了就拉出去了 |
[27:25] | So, so far, there’s no physical evidence | 目前为止 没有什么物证 |
[27:27] | linking Marco to Eddie’s murder. | 能把马科和埃迪的谋杀联系起来 |
[27:28] | You have any insight from your federal contacts? | 你联调局那边的联系人有什么消息吗 |
[27:30] | Only that Agent Napier | 只知道内皮尔探员 |
[27:31] | specializes in fraud and financial crimes. | 专攻欺诈和金融犯罪 |
[27:34] | Well, since when does financial crimes trump homicide? | 什么时候起金融犯罪先于谋杀案 |
[27:36] | Never, as far as I’m concerned. | 从来没有 就我而言 |
[27:38] | Who’s the sexiest digital investigator alive? | 谁是最性感的数码调查员 |
[27:43] | There is no way I’m saying you, bro. | 我是不会说是你的 哥们 |
[27:48] | Okay. What do you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[27:49] | Anita Rodriguez. | 安妮塔·罗德里格斯 |
[27:50] | And she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[27:53] | She’s in Texas, being held in a private detention center, | 她在德州 被关在一个私人拘留中心 |
[27:55] | awaiting deportation. | 等待驱逐出境 |
[27:56] | Thank God she’s all right. | 感谢上帝她一切还好 |
[27:58] | How on earth did you find her? | 你到底是怎么找到她的 |
[27:59] | There must be hundreds of Anita Rodriguezes out there. | 世界上应该有成千上万个安妮塔·罗德里格斯 |
[28:01] | Her fingerprints. | 她的指纹 |
[28:02] | And the paper trail for how she ended up at the facility | 而且记录她为什么进那里的文件只有 |
[28:05] | – is pretty thin. – Intentionally so? | -薄薄几页 -故意为之吗 |
[28:06] | Maybe. But there was one name I could track. | 也许 不过我有个可以追踪的名字 |
[28:08] | Judge Jason Caldwell. | 杰森·科德维尔法官 |
[28:10] | He signed the deportation order, and from his record, | 他签发的驱逐令 而且从他以往的记录来看 |
[28:14] | there is nothing he likes in this world | 这世上再没有什么比 |
[28:15] | more than deporting foreigners. | 驱逐外来人口出境更让他开心的事了 |
[28:17] | But that doesn’t prove | 但这并不能证明 |
[28:18] | that he had anything to do with Eddie’s murder. | 他和埃迪的谋杀有关 |
[28:20] | No, but this is pretty damn incriminating. | 是的 不过这个就非常有关系了 |
[28:22] | The day before the murder, | 谋杀的前一天 |
[28:23] | our victim got in a shoving match with Judge Caldwell | 我们的被害人在法院 |
[28:26] | at the courthouse. | 和科德维尔法官发生争执 |
[28:27] | Eddie must have connected the Judge | 埃迪一定是把法官 |
[28:29] | to Marco’s extortion scheme | 和马科的敲诈行为联系起来 |
[28:30] | and gone down there to confront him. | 然后去那里找他对峙 |
[28:32] | If Eddie threatened to expose the criminal conspiracy, | 如果埃迪威胁要揭发他们的合谋 |
[28:35] | the judge would have a strong motive to kill him. | 那么法官就有很强烈的动机来杀他 |
[28:37] | I-I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[28:38] | The financial upside to extorting immigrants | 移民敲诈的好处 |
[28:40] | cannot be that high. | 应该没那么高 |
[28:41] | Why would a judge who makes six figures a year get involved? | 一个年薪六位数的法官为什么会参与其中 |
[28:44] | My assumption is Marco kept the extortion money for himself. | 我的想法是马科自己拿了所有敲诈的钱 |
[28:47] | What would the judge get out of it? | 法官能从中得到什么 |
[28:48] | Huge kickbacks from a private prison in Texas. | 德州私人监狱的高额回扣 |
[28:51] | According to Judge Caldwell’s financials, | 根据科德维尔法官的财务情况 |
[28:52] | he’s got a sweetheart deal | 他和艾尔帕索 |
[28:53] | with a company that runs a detention center in El Paso. | 一家经营拘留中心的公司交易地非常愉快 |
[28:56] | He literally gets paid for every bed he fills. | 他每填满一张床就有所回报 |
[28:58] | So, Marco shakes down the immigrants for money. | 所以 马科敲诈移民 |
[29:01] | Sooner or later, they run out of cash, | 他们早晚会没有钱可付 |
[29:02] | and then Caldwell ships them to Texas. | 然后科德维尔就把他们丢到德州去 |
[29:05] | And gets paid. | 从中获利 |
[29:06] | I hate this guy. | 我恨这个人 |
[29:07] | Me too. Let’s bring him in. | 我也是 我们把他带过来 |
[29:09] | No, wait. You guys, he’s a federal judge. | 等一下 各位 他是个联邦法官 |
[29:10] | We can’t just go after him. | 我们不能直接去抓他 |
[29:12] | If we’re wrong, then we’ll… | 如果我们错了 那我们会 |
[29:15] | Wait. Go full on the security cam. | 等等 放大一下监控录像 |
[29:19] | You guys, look at the janitor. | 各位 看那个门卫 |
[29:21] | He’s wearing an ear piece. | 他带着耳机 |
[29:22] | Why would a janitor need an ear piece? | 一个门卫为什么需要带耳机 |
[29:23] | So’s the guy on the bench with the newspaper. | 那个坐在长凳上看报纸的人也带着 |
[29:25] | Which means it’s an FBI surveillance team | 这说明那是联调局的监视组 |
[29:27] | following the judge. | 负责跟踪这个法官 |
[29:29] | He must be the FBI’s real target. | 他一定是联调局真正的目标 |
[29:31] | Oh, we can’t go at this guy, not with the Feds watching. | 我们不能冲着这个人去 不能在联调局的眼皮底下 |
[29:34] | Napier clearly stated | 内皮尔明确说明 |
[29:35] | that we were not to step on his investigation. | 我们不能破坏他的调查 |
[29:38] | The NYPD can’t. | 纽约警局不能做 |
[29:41] | But I can… | 但我可以 |
[29:43] | with a little help from my friends. | 让我朋友帮个小忙 |
[29:50] | Caldwell is on the move. | 科德维尔出发了 |
[29:51] | Heading to the courthouse. | 正往法院那去 |
[29:59] | I am so sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:01] | Oh, a thousand pardons. | 太对不住了 |
[30:02] | Get out of the way. | 赶紧让开 |
[30:08] | Hi! | 你好 |
[30:10] | Your baby’s so adorable. | 你的宝宝真可爱 |
[30:13] | So is yours. | 你的也是 |
[30:17] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[30:38] | Team two, subject is coming your way. | 第二小组 目标正往你那去了 |
[30:49] | Sorry. We can’t help you. | 对不起 我们帮不了你 |
[31:03] | Uh, service elevator down the hall. | 货梯在大厅里面 |
[31:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:16] | Hey, did the judge go up in the elevator? | 法官有坐电梯上楼吗 |
[31:18] | No entiendo. | 我不知道 |
[31:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:36] | After you. | 你先走 |
[31:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | This can’t be right. | 这不对吧 |
[31:47] | Where’s the service elevator? | 货梯在哪 |
[31:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:53] | You killed my fiance. | 你杀了我的未婚夫 |
[31:54] | Hold on. I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 等等 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:57] | You are Judge Caldwell. | 你是科德维尔法官 |
[31:58] | You murdered my fiance Eddie Ramirez. | 你谋杀了我的未婚夫埃迪·拉米雷斯 |
[32:01] | I-I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[32:02] | Stop telling lies. | 别再说谎了 |
[32:04] | I know you are the one who did it. | 我知道就是你下的手 |
[32:05] | Lady, listen, you don’t want to do this, all right? | 女士听我说 你不想这么做好吗 |
[32:07] | He — He’s not worth it. | 他 他不值得你这么做 |
[32:13] | O-Okay! | 好 好 |
[32:15] | I did know him, | 我知道他 |
[32:16] | but I-I promise I didn’t kill him. | 但我发誓我没杀他 |
[32:18] | I didn’t have to. | 我没必要那样做 |
[32:21] | What do you mean you didn’t have to? | 什么叫你没必要那样做 |
[32:22] | The guy was a cop! | 那家伙是个警察 |
[32:24] | He had enemies. | 他有很多仇人 |
[32:25] | A-And the enemies of my enemies were | 我敌人的仇人是… |
[32:28] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | What is this, some kind of a setup? | 这是什么 要给我下套吗 |
[32:43] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[32:46] | You — You had better tell me what happened | 你 你最好告诉我发生了什么 |
[32:47] | or I’m going to shoot you. | 不然的话我就开枪了 |
[32:48] | The hell you will. | 你会才怪 |
[32:52] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[32:53] | Damn it. We were so close. | 该死 差一点就成功了 |
[32:56] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[32:59] | Do you think the judge dropped a dime | 你觉得是法官给埃迪在萨尔瓦多的仇家 |
[33:01] | to one of Eddie’s enemies back in El Salvador? | 通风报信了吗 |
[33:03] | Question is how did the judge find out | 问题是法官怎么联系上 |
[33:05] | the names of Eddie’s enemies back in El Salvador? | 埃迪在萨尔瓦多的仇家呢 |
[33:07] | I don’t know, but Castle said | 我不知道 但卡塞尔说 |
[33:08] | that the judge referenced Eddie’s past as a cop. | 法官提到了埃迪曾经是警察的事 |
[33:11] | Why don’t you guys see if you can find out | 你们要不去查下 |
[33:13] | who had a beef with Eddie back in his home country? | 看能否找到在埃迪本国谁跟他有过节 |
[33:15] | Captain Beckett. | 贝克特警监 |
[33:18] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你都做了些什么吗 |
[33:22] | I have a feeling you’re about to tell me. | 我想你会告诉我的 |
[33:24] | We lose eyes on Judge Caldwell for all of 10 minutes, | 我们就十分钟没看到科德维尔法官的踪影 |
[33:26] | and the next thing you know, he’s cancelled court | 然后他就取消了开庭 |
[33:28] | and he’s holed up with his lawyer. | 躲在了他的律师那 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry. Who is this judge, exactly? | 不好意思 这法官是谁 |
[33:32] | Knock it off, Captain. | 少来这一套 警监 |
[33:34] | We know you were on to Caldwell this morning. | 我们知道你今天早上在调查科德维尔 |
[33:35] | We pulled surveillance video from the courthouse. | 我们调出了法院的监控录像 |
[33:37] | Your husband and his band of immigrant misfits | 你丈夫还有他那一伙移民另类 |
[33:39] | are all over the footage. | 录像中都是他们的身影 |
[33:40] | Okay, then I will make sure my guys question them. | 好的 我会让我的人去问询他们 |
[33:42] | Well, you better move fast, ’cause I plan on | 你最好快一点 因为我正准备 |
[33:44] | having each and every one of them deported for this. | 让他们每一个人都被驱逐出境 |
[33:46] | No, you want to go after someone, you go after me, | 不可以 你要想找人负责你就冲我来 |
[33:48] | but leave those people alone. | 不关这些人的事 |
[33:50] | They interfered with a federal investigation. | 他们干涉联邦的调查 |
[33:51] | Their friend was murdered. | 他们的朋友被杀害了 |
[33:53] | They wanted justice, | 他们希望得到正义 |
[33:55] | which includes the ability to live and work in this country | 这其中也包括生活工作在这个国家 |
[33:57] | without being victimized by a government-appointed judge | 不被政府任命的法官或是 |
[34:00] | or a power-hungry FBI agent. | 急于求成的联邦调查特工伤害的权利 |
[34:02] | Eddie’s killer was solicited by Judge Caldwell, | 杀害埃迪的凶手是科德维尔法官找来的 |
[34:05] | which means he’s complicit in the murder, | 也就是说他就是此次谋杀案的共犯 |
[34:07] | so you help me identify his killer | 你帮我指认凶手 |
[34:09] | and we will put the good judge away in federal prison | 我们会把这个”好”法官送进联邦监狱 |
[34:11] | for the rest of his life. | 让他在里面度过下半辈子 |
[34:15] | Meet Alonzo Sanchez, | 看一下阿隆索·桑切斯 |
[34:17] | foot soldier for the Sinaloa drug cartel | 锡那罗亚州贩毒集团的喽啰 |
[34:19] | based out of San Miguel. | 该集团在圣米格尔以外地区 |
[34:20] | What’s his connection to your case? | 他跟你的案子之间有什么关联 |
[34:21] | Judge Caldwell expedited his visa 48 hours ago. | 科德维尔法官48小时前办了加急签证 |
[34:24] | We weren’t sure why until you mentioned Eddie Ramirez. | 直到你们提到埃迪·拉米雷斯我们才确定 |
[34:26] | Turns out that they have history. | 他们之间有过过节 |
[34:28] | Eddie killed Alonzo’s brother, Mario, | 当埃迪在萨尔瓦多当警察时 |
[34:29] | back when he was a cop in El Salvador. | 他杀了阿隆索的兄弟马里奥 |
[34:31] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[34:33] | This must be who Judge Caldwell was talking about. | 他肯定就是科德维尔法官说起的那个人 |
[34:36] | Alonzo was out for revenge against Eddie, | 阿隆索要找埃迪报仇 |
[34:38] | and the judge was all too happy to help. | 法官当然很乐意帮忙 |
[34:40] | Alonzo Sanchez landed at JFK | 阿隆索·桑切斯是在埃迪被害四小时前 |
[34:42] | four hours before Eddie was killed. | 乘机降落在肯尼迪国际机场 |
[34:44] | Okay. Sounds like we have our killer. | 好了 我们似乎找到了凶手 |
[34:46] | Now we just have to track him down before he goes back home. | 现在我们只要在他回国之前抓到他 |
[34:48] | We might be too late for that. | 可能已经太迟了 |
[34:50] | He boarded a flight 15 minutes ago. | 他15分钟前就登机了 |
[34:52] | – He’s already in the air. – Well, then we’re done. | -他已经在飞机上了 -那我们完了 |
[34:54] | There’s no way we can get him now. | 我们现在没法抓到他了 |
[34:56] | Uh, you can’t, but I can. | 你们不可以 但是我行 |
[35:01] | This is Agent Napier. | 我是内皮尔特工 |
[35:02] | I need to turn a plane around. | 我需要让一架飞机返程 |
[35:09] | It’s too bad your plane got rerouted, Alonzo. | 阿隆索很遗憾你的飞机改航了 |
[35:12] | On the bright side, I spoke to the airline, | 但好的一面就是 我跟航空公司说了 |
[35:14] | and you’re still gonna get the miles. | 你的飞行里程将会保留 |
[35:16] | You got nothing on me. | 你根本就没证据 |
[35:18] | I was here legally. | 我合法地来到这里 |
[35:19] | And what was the purpose of your trip? | 你的旅行目的是什么 |
[35:21] | Visiting an old friend. | 拜访一位老朋友 |
[35:22] | Visiting or feeding him to the snakes? | 拜访他还是拿他喂了蛇 |
[35:25] | What? | 什么 |
[35:26] | Come on, Alonzo. Drop the act. | 算了吧阿隆索 别再装了 |
[35:28] | We know you came here for Eddie Ramirez. | 我们知道你是为了埃迪·拉米雷斯而来 |
[35:30] | He killed your brother. | 他杀掉了你的兄弟 |
[35:31] | And Judge Caldwell — He greased the wheels to get you up here. | 科德维尔法官 他帮你来到这里 |
[35:34] | Judge who? | 什么法官 |
[35:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 先生 |
[35:37] | We tracked down the cab driver | 我们找到了那个出租车司机 |
[35:38] | who picked you up from the airport | 他在机场接你 把你送到了动物园 |
[35:39] | and then took you to the zoo. We know you killed Eddie. | 我们知道你杀了埃迪 |
[35:43] | Eddie is dead? | 埃迪死了吗 |
[35:45] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[35:48] | Okay, the judge reached out to me, | 好吧 那个法官是联系我了 |
[35:51] | and, yes, I went to the zoo to see Eddie, | 是的 我去动物园找埃迪了 |
[35:53] | but I did not kill him. | 但是我没杀他 |
[35:54] | So, what did you come up here for, then? | 那你去那里干什么了 |
[35:56] | Little friendly chat? | 友好地聊天 |
[35:57] | Maybe a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity? | 缘分天注定餐厅来份冰心巧克力 |
[35:59] | I came here with revenge in my heart. | 我是抱着复仇之心去的 |
[36:02] | I thought that Eddie was responsible | 我以为埃迪要为 |
[36:03] | for my brother’s death. | 我弟弟的死负责 |
[36:05] | But I was wrong. | 但是我搞错了 |
[36:07] | Eddie convinced me that he had been working with my brother | 埃迪说服我他是在和我弟弟 |
[36:09] | in secret, protecting him. | 秘密合作 暗中保护他 |
[36:11] | Eddie would tell you anything | 如果你正准备要杀埃迪的话 |
[36:12] | if he thought you were gonna kill him. | 他说什么都正常 |
[36:13] | so what made you believe him? | 你因为什么相信了他的话 |
[36:15] | Eddie knew things about Mario | 埃迪知道马里奥的一些私事 |
[36:17] | that only someone close to my brother would know, | 只有他身边亲近的人才会知道这些 |
[36:20] | and his attitude wasn’t that of a man lying to save his life. | 他的态度也不像是为了保命而说谎 |
[36:23] | What do you mean by that? | 这话是什么意思 |
[36:24] | Eddie hated the man that he was back in El Salvador. | 埃迪痛恨自己在萨尔瓦多的所作所为 |
[36:26] | What he did to protect my brother weighed on him. | 他保护我弟弟的所作所为让他很有压力 |
[36:29] | He told me that he despised everything my family stands for, | 他对我说他鄙视我家人的所作所为 |
[36:32] | what he used to stand for. | 以及他的过往 |
[36:34] | That’s why he came to America — | 所以他来到了美国 |
[36:36] | to start over, build a new life here. | 为了重新开始 在这里建立新生活 |
[36:38] | And he did until somebody took it away from him. | 他确实做到了 直到有人夺走了他的生命 |
[36:53] | So, Alonzo alibied out. | 阿隆索的不在场证明排除了他的嫌疑 |
[36:55] | Looks like we were wrong about Judge Caldwell’s involvement. | 看来我们认为科德维尔法官参与其中是错的 |
[36:57] | No. We’re missing something. | 不对 我们漏掉了什么 |
[37:00] | Eddie confronted the judge, and the next day, he was killed. | 埃迪和法官对质 第二天就被杀害了 |
[37:02] | Well, we know it wasn’t the judge. | 我们知道不是法官杀的人 |
[37:03] | He was under 24-hour surveillance. | 他被24小时监控 |
[37:06] | And besides, he thought that | 再者说 他以为 |
[37:07] | Alonzo was gonna take care of it. | 阿隆索会把他处理掉的 |
[37:09] | Eddie confronts the judge. | 埃迪和法官对质 |
[37:11] | 12 hours later, Alonzo’s on a plane with an approved visa. | 12小时之后 阿隆索就持着合法签证上了飞机 |
[37:16] | How did the judge even know about Alonzo? | 法官是怎么知道阿隆索的 |
[37:18] | – Who told him? – No, you’re right. | -谁告诉他的 -你说的对 |
[37:19] | We didn’t even know about Alonzo. | 我们都不知道阿隆索 |
[37:21] | How did the judge find out so quickly? | 法官是怎么这么快发现的 |
[37:22] | There has to be someone else involved in this conspiracy, | 这场阴谋肯定还有其他人参与 |
[37:24] | someone close to Eddie. | 和埃迪关系很近的人 |
[37:26] | The only people that are close to him are in the ESL class. | 和他关系近的只有英语二外班的那些人 |
[37:30] | So, who would kill him? | 那么谁会杀了他呢 |
[37:33] | I think I know. | 我想我知道了 |
[37:35] | And you know what this means, Beckett. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 贝克特 |
[37:36] | After all these years, I finally get to say, | 过了这么多年 我终于有机会说 |
[37:40] | “J’accuse.” | “我强烈谴责”[法语]了 |
[37:43] | So, we’re gonna focus in on the verbs. | 现在我们重点讲动词 |
[37:46] | Now, if we had — | 现在 如果我们”以前去过” |
[37:49] | Jean-Luc, you’re late. | 让-吕克 你迟到了 |
[37:51] | Ah, oui, monsieur. | 是的 先生 |
[37:51] | Pardonnez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[37:53] | That’s all right. Have a seat. | 没关系 坐下吧 |
[38:00] | Actually, Monsieur Emerson, | 实际上 埃莫森先生 |
[38:01] | if I could just have a word with you in private, | 我能和你私下聊几句吗 |
[38:05] | s’il vous plait? | 如果你愿意的话 |
[38:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:13] | Jean-Luc, did you bring these men here? | 让-吕克 是你把他们带来的吗 |
[38:15] | Oh, yeah. They’re with me. | 是的 他们和我一起的 |
[38:17] | They’re here to arrest you for the murder of Eddie Ramirez. | 他们是为了埃迪·拉米雷斯的谋杀案来逮捕你的 |
[38:19] | What? | 什么 |
[38:20] | We know you were working with Judge Caldwell, | 我们知道了你在和科德维尔法官合作 |
[38:22] | funneling him immigrants from the school | 给他提供学校里的移民信息 |
[38:24] | in exchange for a cut of the extortion money. | 以此在敲诈费里分一杯羹 |
[38:26] | You knew each one of their pressure points, | 你知道他们每个人面临的压力 |
[38:28] | which ones were illegal. | 哪些人是非法移民 |
[38:30] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[38:31] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[38:32] | Then why are so many of your students | 那为什么你的学生中 |
[38:33] | in those private detention centers? | 有那么多都被私人拘留所扣押了呢 |
[38:35] | Too many to be a coincidence. | 太多了 不可能是巧合 |
[38:36] | It was a solid plan. I mean, who’s gonna notice? | 真是个可靠的计划 谁会注意呢 |
[38:38] | They’re here alone, marginalized by society. | 他们都孤身一人 徘徊在社会边缘 |
[38:41] | In your position, I would have done the same thing. | 如果我在你的位置也会这么做的 |
[38:43] | – No, you wouldn’t. – No, I would not. | -你不会的 -是啊 我才不会呢 |
[38:45] | – I have a soul. – Come on. Let’s go. | -我是有良心的 -走吧 |
[39:01] | Everyone, I have some good news. | 各位 我有好消息 |
[39:04] | Anita Rodriguez has been released. | 安妮塔·罗德里格斯被释放了 |
[39:07] | And a federal investigation has been launched | 联邦已经派人调查了 |
[39:09] | into the private detention facility that was holding her. | 扣押她的拘留所 |
[39:12] | What about the judge? | 法官怎么样了 |
[39:14] | Your teacher sold him out. He confessed everything. | 你们的老师出卖了他 他把一切都坦白了 |
[39:16] | Now the FBI can properly prosecute the judge, | 现在联邦调查局可以合法检举法官 |
[39:19] | and justice has been served. | 正义得到了伸张 |
[39:22] | C’est magnifique, huh? | 太好了 对不对 |
[39:24] | Oh, but, uh, who will finish teaching us now? | 但是剩下的课谁来教我们呢 |
[39:27] | I saw on the website it’s Mr. Castle. | 我在网站上看到是卡塞尔先生 |
[39:33] | Uh, I-I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:34] | I have no idea how that got on there. | 我真不知道怎么会变成这样的 |
[39:37] | I do, only the Castle who will be filling in isn’t a mister. | 我知道 只是补位的卡塞尔不是先生 |
[39:42] | – It’s me. – Really? | -是我 -真的吗 |
[39:45] | – Nice work. – Thanks. – Darling, I am so proud! | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 -宝贝我太为你骄傲了 |
[39:49] | Isn’t she lovely? | 她多可爱啊 |
[39:50] | Okay, everyone. | 好了大家 |
[39:51] | -Shall we dine? Follow me. – Ah, yes. | -我们开始吃饭吧 跟我来 -是啊 |
[39:54] | And, everyone, we are so glad | 各位 我们很开心 |
[39:56] | that you were all able to join us. | 你们都能来我家做客 |
[39:57] | Now, we celebrated your food earlier. | 我们之前享受了你们家乡的美食 |
[39:59] | We think it’s time for you guys to celebrate | 现在轮到你们品尝 |
[40:01] | some American food. | 美国菜了 |
[40:04] | And voil? | 瞧瞧 |
[40:06] | This is American food? | 这是美国菜吗 |
[40:08] | It’s very…international. | 看起来像是各国菜 |
[40:10] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[40:11] | And this country was founded by immigrants, | 这个国家就是移民建立的 |
[40:13] | and it’s those customs and cultures | 正是这些风俗文化 |
[40:16] | that have shaped and molded us. | 塑造了今天的我们 |
[40:18] | And you — | 是你们 |
[40:21] | And you are the ones that make this country great. | 是你们让这个国家变得如此美好 |
[40:25] | Mother, I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 妈妈 我也说不了你这么好 |
[40:28] | Now, let’s dig in. | 现在 尽情享用美食吧 |
[40:29] | Yes, yes. | 快来 |
[40:31] | Plates behind you there. | 盘子在你们身后 |
[40:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | I wasn’t in Korea. | 我不是在韩国 |
[40:58] | I was in Korea Town, in Los Angeles. | 我是在洛杉矶的韩国城 |
[41:03] | Beckett, I’ve got to go to L.A. | 贝克特 我必须要去洛杉矶 |