时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | God. | 天呐 |
[00:39] | Guess who’s about to have the best day ever? | 猜猜谁今天会很棒 |
[00:42] | Could it be the fellow | 会不会是那个 |
[00:43] | who just interrupted us, rather rudely, | 刚刚大喊了一声 粗鲁地 |
[00:45] | with “Booyah”? | 打断了我们的家伙 |
[00:47] | What’s going on, Dad? | 怎么回事 老爸 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. I can’t tell you. I’m sworn to secrecy. | 对不起 不能告诉你们 我发誓保密了 |
[00:51] | Okay. Anyway. | 好吧 总之 |
[00:52] | – So my psych professor said fear is an emotion… – Yeah. | -我的精神病学教授说恐惧是种情感 -嗯 |
[00:54] | …which it is, but then I arg– | 这没错 但我… |
[00:55] | You’re not even gonna try to pry the secret out of me? | 你都不打算撬撬我的嘴吗 |
[00:57] | Darling, we are right in the middle of something here, | 亲爱的 我俩正说话呢 |
[00:59] | so if you just wait for a moment, | 你就等一会儿的 |
[01:01] | we will give you our full attention, okay? | 我们稍后会全力关注你的 好吗 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:04] | What is it, darling? | 说吧 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | Gram, you know he’s just gonna keep pouting | 奶奶 你知道他不得逞 |
[01:06] | until he gets his way. | 就会一直噘嘴 |
[01:10] | Dad, just tell us your secret. | 爸爸 把秘密说出来吧 |
[01:12] | – Okay, but only because you insisted. – Okay. | -好吧 但只是因为你们那么想知道 -好吧 |
[01:15] | I just got off the phone | 我刚跟人打完电话 |
[01:16] | with the personal assistant of none other than… | 跟我通话的是一位私人助理 他的老板是 |
[01:18] | Stephen King. | 史蒂芬·金 |
[01:21] | He’s in town visiting his New York apartment, | 他来纽约看他的公寓 |
[01:23] | has called to see if I’m available | 打来是问我 |
[01:24] | for a meeting to talk about a… dramatic pause… | 有没有空见个面 商谈…戏剧化停顿 |
[01:31] | …collaboration. | 合作 |
[01:33] | Hold on. Isn’t he still mad about the thing? | 等等 他不是还在为那事生气吗 |
[01:37] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[01:38] | The baseball thing. | 棒球那事 |
[01:39] | See, Stephen King is a huge Red Sox fan and… | 史蒂芬·金是个红袜队的铁杆球迷 |
[01:41] | Oh, and your father is a Yankees fan. | 而你父亲是洋基队的球迷 |
[01:44] | Oh, no, Richard. What did you do? | 糟糕 理查德 你做了什么 |
[01:46] | It was a silly joke. | 就是个无良的玩笑 |
[01:48] | More like a thinly veiled threat. | 更像是半公开的威胁 |
[01:49] | Tomato, to-mah-to. | 有什么区别 |
[01:50] | Obviously it’s water under the bridge, | 显然那都是过去的事了 |
[01:52] | because he wants to talk about collaborating on a project. | 因为他想跟我讨论合作项目的事 |
[01:55] | “Richard Castle and Stephen King present.” | “理查德·卡塞尔和史蒂芬·金推出” |
[01:58] | Wish me luck, ladies. | 祝我好运吧 女士们 |
[01:59] | Darling, if you think | 亲爱的 如果你觉得 |
[02:00] | you’re going to get top billing over Stephen King, | 你会排在史蒂芬·金前面 |
[02:03] | you’re going to need more than luck. | 你需要的可不止运气 |
[02:09] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[02:11] | Morning, Captain. | 早啊 警监 |
[02:12] | Hey, Lanie, how you doing? | 蕾妮 你好吗 |
[02:13] | A heck of a lot better than our victim here. | 比被害人好多了 |
[02:15] | Name is Emma Matthews, 34 years old, | 名叫艾玛·马修斯 34岁 |
[02:18] | single GSW to the upper back… | 上背一个枪伤 |
[02:20] | through and through. | 穿透 |
[02:21] | Here’s our exit wound. | 这是出口伤 |
[02:23] | Based on lividity, | 从尸斑看 |
[02:24] | I’m placing the time of death between | 我认为死亡时间是 |
[02:25] | 9:00 and 11:00 last night. | 昨晚9点到11点 |
[02:27] | And the neighbors didn’t hear a gunshot? | 邻居没听到枪声吗 |
[02:29] | No, the music was turned up too loud. | 没有 音乐被开得很大 |
[02:31] | But the neighbor next door | 但隔壁邻居说 |
[02:32] | said he saw a rusty, white van parked outside | 死亡时间范围附近 看到外面停了一辆 |
[02:34] | near the time-of-death window… didn’t get a plate, though. | 锈迹斑斑的白货车 但没记住车牌 |
[02:37] | Does Emma have a roommate? | 艾玛有室友吗 |
[02:39] | No. She lives alone. | 没有 独居 |
[02:40] | But we’ve, uh, notified next of kin, | 但我们通知了近亲 |
[02:42] | and we’ve got a list of her friends and co-workers. | 得到了朋友同事的名单 |
[02:44] | Emma was a television producer at channel 8 news. | 艾玛是8频道新闻的一名电视制作人 |
[02:47] | Some of her co-workers | 部分同事 |
[02:47] | are gonna meet us back at the precinct. | 会去分局见我们 |
[02:48] | And what’s with the artwork? | 那画的是什么 |
[02:50] | Not sure yet, | 尚不清楚 |
[02:51] | but we think that our killer may have drawn it. | 但我们认为可能是凶手画的 |
[02:54] | All right, check with the FBI, | 好吧 联系联调局 |
[02:55] | see if the M.O. or if the symbol | 看杀人手法或这个标志 |
[02:57] | matches anything in their database. | 是否在数据库中能找到 |
[03:21] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:21] | So, how’s the meeting going? | 会面怎么样了 |
[03:23] | Is Stephen still mad at you? | 史蒂芬还生你气吗 |
[03:25] | I just got here. | 我刚到 |
[03:26] | And if he’s not still mad at me, | 如果他不生我气了 |
[03:27] | he will be when I tell him to fire his real-estate agent. | 等我叫他解雇了他的地产经纪人他也会生气的 |
[03:30] | Be nice. | 好好的 |
[03:31] | What, to Stephen or to the team of rats | 是好好对史蒂芬还是来门口 |
[03:33] | that came to welcome me at the door? | 迎接我的一队老鼠啊 |
[03:35] | All right. I got to go. I love you. | 好了 我挂了 爱你 |
[04:01] | Stephen, is that you? | 史蒂芬 是你吗 |
[04:07] | I get it. Very funny. | 我知道了 真逗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, Yankees are still the best team… | 洋基队还是最棒的 |
[04:13] | Hey, Ryan, anything from the FBI? | 莱恩 联调局有消息吗 |
[04:15] | No. The symbol’s not in their database. | 没有 符号他们数据库里没有 |
[04:17] | Neither is our killer’s M.O. | 凶手杀人手法也没有 |
[04:19] | And what about the white, rusty van | 艾玛公寓外那辆锈迹斑斑的 |
[04:20] | outside of Emma’s apartment? | 白货车呢 |
[04:21] | You guys track it down? | 查到了吗 |
[04:22] | No traffic cams on her block, | 她那个街区没有监控 |
[04:24] | so so far it’s not looking good. | 目前情况不妙 |
[04:25] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[04:26] | These are Emma’s co-workers. | 这都是艾玛的同事 |
[04:27] | This is Lila Campo and Jennifer Perez. | 利拉·坎波和詹妮弗·佩雷兹 |
[04:29] | This is my partner, Detective Ryan, | 这位是我搭档 莱恩警探 |
[04:30] | and our boss, Captain Beckett. | 和我们上司 贝克特警监 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry about your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[04:33] | Thank you, Captain. We are still in shock. | 谢谢 警监 我们还没缓过来呢 |
[04:35] | We’re gonna talk over here. | 我们去这边谈 |
[04:37] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[04:39] | Ryan, I’m gonna be at the | 莱恩 我一下午 |
[04:40] | forensic technology seminar all afternoon. | 都要去参加鉴证科技研讨会 |
[04:42] | So just text me if anything comes up, okay? | 有什么情况给我发短信 好吗 |
[04:44] | – Yeah, you got it, Cap. – Thanks. | -好的 警监 -谢谢 |
[04:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:52] | Is that Emma’s blood? | 那是艾玛的血吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[04:56] | Do you recognize the symbol drawn on the mirror? | 你们认得镜子上画的符号吗 |
[04:59] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我没见过 |
[05:01] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[05:03] | I mean, I just can’t believe this. | 这难以置信 |
[05:04] | Emma… Emma was the sweetest person in the world. | 艾玛是最可爱的人了 |
[05:06] | I mean, she was kind, she was outgoing… | 她善良 开朗 |
[05:09] | though she had been acting a little strange lately. | 但她最近是有些怪怪的 |
[05:11] | Strange how? | 怎么说 |
[05:12] | Well, Emma had just gotten a promotion | 艾玛刚获得升职 |
[05:14] | to produce the 11:00 news. | 去制作11点档新闻 |
[05:15] | Which was a huge deal for her. | 这对她来说很重大 |
[05:17] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[05:18] | Yet all this week, she was acting kind of… | 但她这一周都… |
[05:20] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[05:20] | – Off. – Yeah. | -怪怪的 -是啊 |
[05:22] | Well, any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[05:24] | Well, Emma confided in me | 艾玛跟我说 |
[05:25] | that she had gotten her hands on | 她拿到了什么 |
[05:27] | some kind of proof. | 证明 |
[05:29] | Uh, proof of what? | 什么的证明 |
[05:30] | She said that she couldn’t tell me, | 她说不能告诉我 |
[05:32] | at least not until after the time was right, | 至少得等到时机合适 |
[05:34] | whatever that meant. | 不知是什么意思 |
[05:35] | Do either of you know | 你们是否知道 |
[05:36] | if Emma was having personal problems with anyone, | 艾玛跟谁有什么私人恩怨吗 |
[05:38] | anyone at work, in her personal life? | 比如工作上或者生活上 |
[05:41] | Not that I know of. | 我是不知道 |
[05:41] | Well, there’s Buckley. | 有巴克利 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but everybody in the newsroom | 是啊 但新闻编辑室的人 |
[05:44] | has problems with Buckley. | 都对巴克利有问题 |
[05:45] | Who’s Buckley? | 那是谁 |
[05:46] | Another producer at the station… | 是电视台另一位制作人 |
[05:47] | he had seniority over Emma, | 他比艾玛资历深 |
[05:49] | but she beat him out for that promotion. | 但她却代替他升了职 |
[05:51] | And Buckley was pissed. | 巴克利很不爽 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I mean, he even claimed | 是啊 他甚至说 |
[05:53] | that she’d made up lies about him just to get the job. | 她为了得到工作散布了他的谣言 |
[05:55] | But I can’t imagine he would kill her for that. | 但我无法想象他会为此杀人 |
[05:58] | By any chance, does Buckley drive a white van? | 巴克利是否开一辆白色货车 |
[06:03] | Yeah, he does. | 是的 |
[06:35] | What, am I in kindergarten again? | 我又回幼儿园了吗 |
[06:42] | So where’s Mrs. Finch? | 芬奇老师呢 |
[06:47] | You are not Mrs. Finch. | 你不是芬奇老师 |
[06:50] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[06:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[06:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | Me and this guy just woke up. | 我和这人刚醒来 |
[07:03] | My shoulder’s killing me. | 我的肩膀好疼 |
[07:09] | Anyone have a phone? Mine’s gone. | 有人有电话吗 我的不见了 |
[07:12] | No. | 没有 |
[07:13] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:14] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么过来的 |
[07:15] | Last thing I remember I-I went to a… | 我印象里最后一件事是去 |
[07:18] | a run-down building going to meet Stephen King | 一栋破破烂烂的大楼见史蒂芬·金 |
[07:20] | and then all the lights went out. | 然后灯一盏盏熄灭了 |
[07:22] | Hold on… 143 Nicholas Street? | 等等 尼可拉斯街143号吗 |
[07:24] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:26] | A lawyer called, asked me to meet him there… | 有个律师来电话 叫我去见他 |
[07:28] | said I inherited the building | 说我从一年前 |
[07:30] | from my uncle who passed away a year ago. | 去世的叔叔那里继承了这栋楼 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I was told the same thing, | 是啊 我也是收到了这样的消息 |
[07:33] | except it was supposedly my cousin | 但说的是我几个月前 |
[07:34] | who died a few months ago. | 去世的堂亲 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:38] | We were all lured there. | 我们都被骗了过去 |
[07:42] | Yeah, but by whom? | 可是谁呢 |
[07:45] | There’s a sticky substance on my arms. | 我胳膊上有黏黏的东西 |
[07:48] | Do you guys have that? | 你们呢 |
[07:51] | This thing’s not budging. | 这东西撞不开 |
[08:01] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[08:02] | You know, when I was in that hallway, | 我在走廊里 |
[08:06] | when the lights went out, | 看着灯熄灭的时候 |
[08:07] | last thing I remember was a sharp pain in my shoulder. | 最后只记得肩膀一阵刺痛 |
[08:10] | So we must have been drugged with a syringe or a tranq dart. | 我们肯定是被人用注射器或麻醉针下药了 |
[08:14] | But why? Who would do that to us? | 为什么啊 谁会这么对我们 |
[08:19] | My guess is whoever’s behind that camera. | 我猜是那个镜头后的人 |
[08:24] | Oh, man, it’s a serial killer. | 天呐 是连环杀手 |
[08:28] | I’ve seen stuff like this on “Dateline,” | 我《日界线》上见过这种事的报道 |
[08:30] | and it never ends well. | 从来没有好结局 |
[08:31] | Will you please shut the hell up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[08:32] | I’m just trying to tell you, this is a… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[08:33] | – Shut up! – Guys… | -闭嘴 -各位 |
[08:35] | whoever is behind this, | 不管是谁做的 |
[08:37] | if they wanted us dead, we would be dead. | 如果那人想要我们死 我们早死了 |
[08:40] | So, obviously, they want something else, right? | 所以显然对方是另有所图 |
[08:42] | Yeah, b-but what? | 是啊 但什么呢 |
[08:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | Let’s take a look around. | 我们到处看看吧 |
[08:47] | Obviously someone went through a lot of trouble | 显然有人费心费力地 |
[08:49] | designing this place. | 设计了这里 |
[09:02] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:05] | “Salvation lies within.” | “拯救就在其中” |
[09:07] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[09:08] | It’s a cryptex. | 是密码筒 |
[09:09] | It’s kind of a lock box | 是个上锁的盒子 |
[09:11] | that requires a password to open it. | 需要密码才能开启 |
[09:12] | So we just need the password. | 我们需要密码 |
[09:14] | We need to bust out of here… now. | 我们得马上冲出去 |
[09:24] | The blade’s rubber. | 刃是橡皮的 |
[09:28] | Is that a bee? | 那是蜜蜂吗 |
[09:29] | I’m allergic. I’m very allergic! | 我过敏 我严重过敏 |
[09:32] | Okay, well, relax. You’re antagonizing it. | 放松 你把它激怒了 |
[09:33] | I think it’s attracted to the stuff that’s on my arm. | 它好像被我胳膊上的东西吸引 |
[09:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:43] | Okay, relax. Relax. | 好了 放松 放松 |
[09:44] | You’re going into anaphylactic shock. | 你要过敏性休克了 |
[09:45] | Do you have epinephrine? | 你有肾上腺素吗 |
[09:46] | My injector’s gone! It was in my pocket! | 我的注射器没了 本来就在我兜里的 |
[09:49] | Where is it? Where is it?! | 哪去了 哪去了 |
[09:51] | It’s okay, man. It’s okay. | 没事的 哥们 |
[09:52] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[09:53] | Guys, there’s a picture of a bee. | 伙计们 这上面有蜜蜂的图案 |
[09:55] | Maybe your epinephrine’s in here. | 或许你的肾上腺素在这里面 |
[09:59] | W-What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:01] | We need the password. | 我们需要密码 |
[10:05] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[10:06] | All right? We’ll figure this out. | 好吗 我们会想到办法的 |
[10:09] | Guys, some of the letters have little bees over them. | 各位 有几个字母上面有蜜蜂 |
[10:14] | – A-D-E… – What the hell? | -阿戴 -怎么回事 |
[10:17] | – …I-L-O… – Take it easy. | -伊洛 -放松 |
[10:20] | – Okay. – …P, R, and Y. | -好 -普莱 |
[10:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:23] | I don’t know. It could be a word, maybe it’s a phrase. | 不知道 可能是个词 或是短语 |
[10:26] | Uh, “Dairy pole”… no. | “牛奶杆” 不对 |
[10:29] | “I play doer.” | “我玩实干家” |
[10:32] | “A dire ploy.” | “可怕的策略” |
[10:34] | Guys, he’s not looking so good. | 各位 他看上去不妙 |
[10:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:40] | “Play… | “玩 |
[10:42] | or… | 否则 |
[10:45] | die.” | 就死” |
[10:47] | Oh, man. This is so twisted. | 天呐 太变态了 |
[10:49] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:50] | Hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快点 快点 |
[10:52] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:56] | What did you do to him? | 你做了什么 |
[10:59] | Nothing. I just put… | 没什么 我就是… |
[11:08] | It says it’s poison. | 是剧毒 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | That’s not… | 这不… |
[11:12] | “Salvation lies within.” | “拯救就在其中” |
[11:13] | Sa– lies. | 拯…撒谎 |
[11:16] | It was a trick. | 是个骗局 |
[11:18] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:20] | Just open up his collar so he can breathe. | 解开他的领子 让他呼吸 |
[11:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:27] | So what the hell are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:43] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[11:44] | Whoever’s behind this isn’t gonna kill us. | 幕后黑手不打算杀了我们 |
[11:47] | He wants us to kill each other. | 他希望我们互相残杀 |
[11:49] | I… There’s another clue right here. | 我…这上面还有一则线索 |
[11:53] | “Time has run out. | “时间不够了 |
[11:54] | ” 2-will cure. | 两个是解药 |
[11:55] | 1-will kill.” | 一个将致命” |
[11:57] | Okay, so that has to mean | 那么这附近 |
[11:58] | that there’s a-an antidote around here somewhere. | 肯定有解药 |
[12:00] | Look around. Guys, look around. Look around. | 到处找找 各位 到处找找 |
[12:02] | What are we looking for? | 我们找什么 |
[12:02] | Something around here. | 这附近有什么东西 |
[12:04] | “2-will cure”… What does that mean? | “两个是解药” 什么意思啊 |
[12:06] | Is it another injector? | 还有一个注射器吗 |
[12:07] | “1-will kill…” | “一个将致命” |
[12:08] | Is it a needle? | 是针吗 |
[12:10] | Hey, guys, found something. | 各位 我有发现 |
[12:14] | “2-will cure.” | “两个[2]是解药” |
[12:16] | Hang in there, buddy. | 撑住 伙计 |
[12:17] | This is number 2. | 这是二号 |
[12:19] | We just got to give him number 2. | 我们给他2号就行 |
[12:20] | Wait, wait, no, wait, wait. | 等等 不对 |
[12:21] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[12:22] | Um, it’s too easy, too, uh,… | 这太简单了 |
[12:24] | But that’s what the clue said. | 但线索不就是这么说的吗 |
[12:25] | “2-will cure.” | “两个是解药” |
[12:26] | What if that means | 如果意思是 |
[12:27] | a combination of two vials makes the antidote? | 两个针剂合用是解药呢 |
[12:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:31] | Well, clearly we can’t take any of these clues for granted. | 显然我们不能对线索想当然 |
[12:34] | “Time has run out”… What does that mean? | “时间不够了” 这什么意思 |
[12:39] | Okay, the clock… | 钟 |
[12:41] | that clock has stopped. | 那台钟停了 |
[12:42] | Which is “Time has run out,” | 这就是”时间不够了[停止了]” |
[12:44] | and the hands are at 1:00 and 3:00, | 指针指的是1和3 |
[12:46] | so what if the antidote… | 那么 如果解药是 |
[12:51] | 1 and 3 vials combined. | 1和3合起来呢 |
[12:55] | Oh, man… | 天呐 |
[12:58] | I don’t know. | 这对吗 |
[13:02] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[13:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:17] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[13:18] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[13:25] | Okay. Why the hell am I here? | 好了 为什么找我来 |
[13:27] | Well, Mr. Buckley, | 巴克利先生 |
[13:28] | we understand that you had some issues with Emma Matthews. | 我们得知你跟艾玛·马修斯有些问题 |
[13:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[13:32] | I liked Emma. | 我喜欢艾玛 |
[13:33] | It’s a real shame what happened to her. | 她的遭遇太可惜了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, we’re sure you’re heartbroken, | 是啊 你肯定心都碎了 |
[13:36] | especially after she supposedly lied | 尤其据说她还散布谣言 |
[13:38] | and beat you out of that big promotion at work. | 害你没能在单位得到重要晋升 |
[13:40] | And now that Emma’s dead, | 现在艾玛死了 |
[13:42] | that new job is yours for the taking. | 新工作肯定属于你了 |
[13:44] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:45] | I may not be shedding tears over Emma’s demise, | 我或许并不为艾玛的死感到遗憾 |
[13:47] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但我也没杀她 |
[13:48] | You own a white Ram 350 van, don’t you, Mr. Buckley? | 你有一辆白色拉姆350货车 是吧 巴克利先生 |
[13:52] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[13:53] | So a van matching that description | 艾玛遇害时 |
[13:54] | was seen outside Emma’s place | 有人在她家外面 |
[13:56] | during the time she was murdered. | 见到了符合这一特征的车 |
[13:57] | Where were you between 9:00 and 11:00 last night? | 你昨晚9点到11点间在哪 |
[14:00] | At O’Malley’s Pub in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的奥马利酒吧 |
[14:02] | And my van was parked right out front. | 我的车就停在外面 |
[14:04] | Ask anyone there. | 随便问那里的任何人 |
[14:05] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:06] | And it better check out. | 最好属实 |
[14:08] | And just so you guys know, | 告诉你们 |
[14:10] | Emma did lie about me to get that promotion. | 艾玛的确说了关于我不实的话才得到了晋升 |
[14:12] | That chick lied all the time. | 那小妞经常说谎 |
[14:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:15] | Just yesterday I caught her in the edit bay | 昨天 我还撞见她在剪辑室 |
[14:17] | digitizing old VHS tapes. | 数字化老录像带 |
[14:19] | Emma said it was proof for a story, | 艾玛说是一则报道的证据 |
[14:21] | but I know all the stories she was working on, | 但她在做的报道我都知道 |
[14:23] | and those videos had nothing to do with any of them. | 那些视频跟那些报道毫无关系 |
[14:25] | Wait, didn’t Emma’s co-worker | 艾玛的同事不是说 |
[14:26] | say she just stumbled on some sort of proof? | 她发现了什么证据吗 |
[14:29] | Buckley, what was on those tapes? | 巴克利 带子上是什么内容 |
[14:31] | They were weird home videos of a couple of kids | 一段奇怪的家庭录影 几个孩子 |
[14:32] | sitting around wearing these strange medallions. | 坐在那里 戴着奇怪的勋章 |
[14:35] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[14:36] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[14:36] | They… They had round symbols. | 圆圆的符号 |
[14:39] | Did they look anything like this? | 这样的吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Exactly like that. | 对 就是这样的 |
[14:44] | Are there copies of these VHS tapes she was digitizing? | 她在数字化的这些录像带有副本吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah. The system automatically archives the raw footage | 嗯 系统会自动把原始影像 |
[14:50] | to the server for backup. | 备份到服务器 |
[14:53] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[14:55] | Better. Thanks for saving me. | 好多了 谢谢你救了我 |
[14:58] | Hey, I don’t even know your name. | 我都不知道你的名字呢 |
[14:59] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[14:59] | We haven’t done proper introductions. | 我们还没好好介绍过 |
[15:01] | – I’m Rick. Todd. | -我是里克 -托德 |
[15:03] | Yeah, my name’s Simon. | 我叫西蒙 |
[15:04] | Judah. | 犹大 |
[15:05] | Well, gentlemen, | 各位 |
[15:06] | um, clearly we were all brought here for a reason. | 显然 我们被带来是有原因的 |
[15:08] | Maybe if we can figure out what it is, it’ll be our way out. | 或许如果我们能想明白是什么原因 就能出去了 |
[15:12] | Okay. How do we do that? | 好吧 怎么想 |
[15:13] | Well, we all must have some sort of connection to each other. | 我们跟彼此肯定有某种联系 |
[15:16] | Yeah, but I’ve never seen | 但我这辈子 |
[15:16] | any of you guys in my life, ever. | 从没见过你们任何一个 |
[15:18] | Right, but it may be some connection | 是啊 但或许这联系 |
[15:21] | we’re not yet aware of. | 我们尚不了解 |
[15:23] | Um, I’m a mystery writer. | 我是个悬疑作家 |
[15:24] | What do you guys do for a living? | 你们是做什么的 |
[15:25] | I’m a third-grade teacher. | 三年级老师 |
[15:27] | I’m a minister. | 牧师 |
[15:28] | – I own a boxing gym. – Okay. All right. | -拳击馆老板 -好吧 |
[15:30] | No connection there, but, uh, where are you from? | 没什么关联 你们是哪人 |
[15:33] | I’m born and raised in New York City. | 我是纽约市土生土长的 |
[15:34] | Hey, mystery writer, no one cares why we’re here. | 悬疑作家 没人在乎我们为什么在这儿 |
[15:36] | We only care about getting out. | 我们只想出去 |
[15:37] | – I’m with him. – Me too. | -我同意 -我也是 |
[15:38] | There’s got to be something in here we can use to escape. | 这里肯定有什么东西我们能用来逃跑 |
[15:43] | You know what, Judah, | 那个 犹大 |
[15:44] | the last time we broke something, | 我们上次打破了一样东西时 |
[15:45] | Todd nearly died. | 托德差点丧命 |
[15:46] | Hey, pal, I’m not the one who injected him | 哥们 可不是我给他注射了 |
[15:49] | with poison, okay? | 毒药 好吗 |
[15:50] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[15:51] | Rummaging around | 到处乱翻 |
[15:52] | may inadvertently activate another deadly trap. | 或许会不慎启动另一个死亡陷阱 |
[16:01] | – We got to do something. – Agreed. | -我们总得做点什么 -同意 |
[16:03] | So let’s be smart about it. | 所以我们放聪明点吧 |
[16:06] | Um, the cryptex… | 密码筒 |
[16:08] | I-It led us to the poison, | 让我们发现了毒药 |
[16:09] | and the poison led us to the antidote. | 毒药让我们发现了解药 |
[16:12] | Yeah, but there was no clue on the antidote. | 是啊 但解药上面没有线索 |
[16:15] | The clock was part of that solution. | 钟也是谜底的一部分 |
[16:18] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[16:19] | it holds the next clue. | 它有下一个线索 |
[16:28] | “The key will release you.” | “钥匙能释放你们” |
[16:30] | But what key? | 什么钥匙 |
[16:34] | Alexis, where is your father? | 阿丽克西斯 你父亲呢 |
[16:37] | He’s not with you? | 他没跟你在一起吗 |
[16:38] | If he were, would I be asking you where he is? | 如果是那样 我还会问吗 |
[16:42] | Okay, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:43] | I don’t mean to get so bitchy. | 不是有意那么冲的 |
[16:44] | It’s just that your father blew off that meeting | 只是你父亲没去参加我安排的 |
[16:47] | I set up with potential clients. | 跟潜在客户的见面 |
[16:48] | He had an impromptu get-together | 他今早临时安排了 |
[16:50] | this morning with Stephen King… maybe he’s still there. | 跟史蒂芬·金的见面 或许他还没走 |
[16:52] | – Do you have King’s number? – No. | -你有金的号码吗 -没有 |
[16:53] | But his assistant called my Dad’s cell, | 但他的助理给我爸打了电话 |
[16:55] | which is linked to the office computer. | 而电话是与办公室电脑相连的 |
[16:57] | Okay, here’s his call log. | 好了 这是他的电话记录 |
[16:59] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[17:06] | We’re sorry, you have reached a number… | 抱歉 此号码… |
[17:07] | It’s disconnected. | 不通 |
[17:09] | I must have misdialed. | 我肯定是打错了 |
[17:15] | We’re sorry, you have reached a number… | 抱歉 此号码… |
[17:17] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[17:18] | Yeah, there’s a new tweet from Stephen King… | 嗯 史蒂芬·金的新推文 |
[17:20] | “Watch me live on Australia’s ‘7PM Project’ | “20分钟后看澳大利亚直播节目《晚7点企划》 |
[17:22] | in 20 minutes.” | 有我出镜” |
[17:23] | If Stephen King is in Australia… | 如果史蒂芬·金在澳大利亚 |
[17:26] | where’s my Dad? | 那我爸在哪 |
[17:28] | “The key will release you,” but what key? | “钥匙能释放你们” 什么钥匙啊 |
[17:31] | Maybe it’s a metaphor. | 或许是比喻 |
[17:32] | Maybe you’re an idiot. | 或许你是个白痴 |
[17:33] | Now, will you please shut up so the grown-ups can think? | 你能不能闭上嘴 让大人好好思考 |
[17:35] | Guys, the bickering is not gonna help us. | 各位 吵嘴对我们没有帮助 |
[17:38] | Maybe there’s something in this room | 或许这屋里有什么东西 |
[17:39] | that’s shaped like this keyhole. | 跟这个钥匙孔是一个形状 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I know I’ve seen that shape before. | 我在哪见过这个形状的 |
[17:51] | Boys, we’re getting out of here. | 伙计们 我们能出去了 |
[18:01] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:13] | “The last one standing will be freed.” | “最后剩下的人将得到自由” |
[18:18] | Three bullets, four of us. | 三颗子弹 我们四个人 |
[18:25] | So, what? | 怎么 |
[18:27] | Whoever kills the others goes free? | 杀了其他人的人就可以走了吗 |
[18:34] | Give me the gun, Rick. | 把枪给我 里克 |
[18:35] | No, no, no. I want the gun! | 不不 把枪给我 |
[18:37] | Both of you, stop! | 你俩 够了 |
[18:40] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[18:42] | If you don’t, whoever’s behind this wins, don’t you see? | 否则 幕后黑手就要赢了 你们不明白吗 |
[18:44] | Don’t you see we’re powerless in here? | 你还不明白我们别无选择吗 |
[18:46] | No, we’re not. | 不是的 |
[18:48] | We have the power not to play. | 我们可以不玩 |
[18:51] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[18:52] | We’re not gonna play your sick, little game anymore. | 我不要再玩你的变态游戏了 |
[18:56] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[19:03] | It’s another room. | 是另一个房间 |
[19:06] | It’s identical to this one. | 跟这个一样 |
[19:10] | Meadow. | 梅多 |
[19:11] | What’s my wife doing in there? | 我妻子怎么在那里 |
[19:13] | That’s my girlfriend, Patty. | 那是我女朋友 帕蒂 |
[19:20] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:25] | It’s exactly the same. | 是一模一样的 |
[19:26] | Everything’s the same. | 一切都一模一样 |
[19:28] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[19:29] | Do you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[19:31] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[19:32] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[19:36] | That was my husband, Simon. | 那是我丈夫 西蒙 |
[19:38] | And my boyfriend. | 还有我的男友 |
[19:39] | Which explains the text that they used | 这也刚好解释了他们手机发来 |
[19:41] | to lure us here. | 引我们到这里的短信 |
[19:42] | They must have been abducted first | 幕后黑手先劫持了他们 |
[19:43] | and then their phones were used to text us. | 然后用他们的手机给我们发短信 |
[19:45] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[19:46] | More importantly, who’s that fourth man? | 更重要的是 谁是那第四个人 |
[19:48] | What? | 什么 |
[19:49] | Yeah, there were four guys on that screen | 对 屏幕上有四个人 |
[19:52] | but only three of us. | 但咱们这只有三个 |
[19:54] | What happened to the woman | 那个本该出现 |
[19:55] | that was supposed to be in that chair? | 在这张椅子上的女人出了什么事 |
[19:59] | What is that on your neck? | 你脖子上是什么 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:04] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:08] | You have one, too. | 你也有一个 |
[20:09] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[20:11] | No. | 没有 |
[20:12] | Well, is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 那这是好事还是坏事 |
[20:14] | I don’t know, but the important thing here is to stay calm. | 我不知道 但要紧的是保持冷静 |
[20:17] | Screw calm! | 去你的冷静 |
[20:18] | I say we break that glass and hack our way out of here. | 我说咱们打碎玻璃 把这里砸开出去 |
[20:20] | – No, that’s not a good idea. – Tough. | -不 那不是好主意 -谁管你 |
[20:23] | If this isn’t an emergency, I don’t know what is. | 如果这不是紧急情况 我不晓得什么还算 |
[20:25] | Look, whoever is behind this isn’t stupid enough | 听着 幕后黑手无论是谁 都不会 |
[20:27] | to leave something that we can use to go free, | 蠢到给我们留下能够破门而出的工具 |
[20:29] | which means that’s a trap. | 就是说那是个陷阱 |
[20:32] | Now let’s just finish this puzzle and see what happens. | 现在还是完成这个谜题 看看会发生什么 |
[20:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | Knock yourself out. | 你们尽情玩吧 |
[20:46] | Something about this feels familiar. | 这里有些很熟悉的感觉 |
[20:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:50] | Identical rooms, the tasks — | 同样的房间 任务 |
[20:53] | in grad school I read a case study | 我在研究生院时读过一则案例 |
[20:55] | that examines separation anxiety in stressful situations. | 检验在压力环境下的分离焦虑 |
[20:57] | Well, this certainly is stressful. | 这块当然是压力环境 |
[21:03] | Oh. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:05] | Having a smoke. I think I’ve earned it. | 抽根烟 我遭了罪 还不享受一下 |
[21:07] | No! | 不行 |
[21:09] | I told you — you can’t trust anything in this place. | 我告诉过你 你不能相信这地方的所有东西 |
[21:12] | This could kill you. | 可能会杀死你 |
[21:14] | It’s a cigarette. | 这是香烟 |
[21:15] | It’s definitely gonna kill me eventually. | 当然最终会害死我 |
[21:22] | What the hell is that? | 这又是什么 |
[21:26] | It smells like peanuts. | 闻起来像花生 |
[21:29] | I’m allergic. | 我对花生过敏 |
[21:31] | Looks like Captain Beckett | 看起来贝克特警监 |
[21:32] | just saved your life. | 救了你一命 |
[21:33] | So how about you start being a team player? | 你开始团队合作 好吗 |
[21:36] | I need you to tell me | 我要你来告诉我 |
[21:37] | everything you can about this study. | 有关那个案例的所有事情 |
[21:48] | What the hell is my wife doing in here, and yours? | 我老婆在哪里干啥 还有你们的 |
[21:51] | They must be leverage | 他们一定是人质 |
[21:52] | to make us follow the rules or else they get hurt. | 为了逼迫我们服从命令 否则她们可能受伤害 |
[21:54] | Or maybe we’re the leverage. | 或者我们是人质 |
[21:56] | And what about Todd? | 那托德呢 |
[21:57] | He didn’t have anyone in that room. | 他在那边谁也没有 |
[21:58] | He’s a priest. They’re celibate. | 他是个神父 是独身者 |
[22:00] | I’m a minister. The rules are different. | 我是牧师 规矩不同的 |
[22:03] | So is there a Mrs. Minister that’s not in there? | 所以有位牧师太太 但不在里面 |
[22:06] | No, but that doesn’t mean | 不 但这不意味着 |
[22:07] | there aren’t people I care about. | 没有我在乎的人 |
[22:08] | And if something happened to one of them — | 如果他们中任何人出了事 |
[22:10] | Look, we don’t know enough | 我们不确知 |
[22:11] | for you to be worried about that, okay? | 你需要担心的这些 好吗 |
[22:13] | Ah, hell, being locked in this room with a loaded gun | 老天 锁在在房间里 一只装了子弹的手枪 |
[22:15] | and instructions to kill one another | 让相互杀戮的指示 |
[22:16] | is plenty to be worried about. | 足够让我担心了 |
[22:17] | We’re not gonna do that. | 我们不会那么做的 |
[22:19] | What we should be doing is figuring out | 我们要做的是想明白 |
[22:20] | why the hell we’re here. | 为什么我们会在这里 |
[22:22] | And why are some of us marked with this symbol | 还有为什么有些人被打上那种标志 |
[22:24] | and others aren’t. | 另些人没有 |
[22:25] | Did you see the symbol on any of the women? | 女人中有人有那标志吗 |
[22:26] | I saw something on Patricia’s neck, but I don’t have one. | 我看到派翠西脖子上有东西 但我没有 |
[22:30] | – And what about your wife? – No. | -你老婆呢 -没有 |
[22:32] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[22:33] | I didn’t take my eyes off of her. | 我眼睛没有离开过她 |
[22:34] | So she doesn’t have one but you do. | 所以她没有而你有 |
[22:36] | Following that pattern, Beckett must have one | 根据这个规律 贝克特一定有 |
[22:38] | because I don’t. | 因为我没有 |
[22:41] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[22:43] | Well, what if the people with the symbol | 如果有标志的人 |
[22:45] | are the important ones and the rest of us are leverage? | 是重要的目标 其他人只是人质 |
[22:56] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[23:09] | What’s he doing in there? | 他在那里做什么 |
[23:13] | Wait, what’s going on with that van? | 等一下 那辆货车什么情况 |
[23:28] | Uh, what the hell just happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[23:31] | Was that my dad? | 那是我爸爸吗 |
[23:34] | So, Buckley sent over those tapes | 所以巴克利送来了 |
[23:36] | that Emma was digitizing. | 艾玛转换过的录像带 |
[23:38] | And? | 然后 |
[23:39] | Well, he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[23:40] | It’s, uh, weird. | 很奇怪 |
[23:48] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛 |
[23:50] | Solving puzzles. For hours. | 解谜题 持续多个小时 |
[23:55] | And they’re wearing the symbol, just like Buckley said. | 他们戴着那个标识 像巴克利所说的 |
[23:59] | Could that little girl be Emma? | 那个小女孩是艾玛吗 |
[24:01] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[24:03] | Based on clothing and picture quality, | 根据衣着和图像质量 |
[24:04] | the lab thinks that the tape is at least 20 years old. | 实验室认为录像带最少是20年前的 |
[24:09] | If it is Emma, then who’s that little boy | 如果是爱玛 那小男孩是谁 |
[24:11] | and what do these videos have to do with her murder? | 这些录像带和她被谋杀有什么关系 |
[24:15] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[24:17] | I don’t want to play this game anymore. | 我再不想玩这个游戏了 |
[24:20] | Please, let me out. | 求求你 让我出去 |
[24:29] | Dad’s missing and we can’t reach Beckett’s cell. | 老爸丢了 我们也联系不到贝克特的手机 |
[24:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on. | 打住 打住 |
[24:34] | Beckett’s at a forensics conference, Alexis. | 贝克特在一个法医会议上 阿丽克西斯 |
[24:36] | No. She never showed. | 不 她没有出现 |
[24:37] | Rick was lured into an empty building this morning. | 里奇今早被引进了一栋空楼 |
[24:39] | I hacked a nearby street camera and got footage | 我黑进了邻近街边的摄像头 |
[24:41] | of a white van fleeing the scene. | 发现一辆白色货车逃离现场 |
[24:44] | Neighbors saw a white van in front of Emma’s building. | 邻居看到艾玛家门前停了辆白色货车 |
[24:46] | Who’s Emma? | 艾玛是谁 |
[24:50] | A murder victim. | 谋杀案被害人 |
[24:51] | We think her killer | 我们认为杀害她的凶手 |
[24:52] | might have been have been driving a rusty white van. | 也许开着一辆生锈的白色货车 |
[25:01] | If the clue is right, this must be the key. | 如果线索是正确的 那么这一定就是钥匙 |
[25:04] | I take back every bad thing i’ve been thinking about you. | 我收回对你所有的冷言恶语 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, thank you. | 是吗 谢了 |
[25:12] | Just another mind game. | 又是一个智力游戏 |
[25:15] | “The last one standing will be freed.” | “最后剩下的人将得到自由” |
[25:29] | Two bullets. | 两发子弹 |
[25:30] | And three of us. | 三个人 |
[25:33] | Clearly our captor’s trying to turn us against each other. | 很显然抓我们的人想让我们自相残杀 |
[25:38] | What kind of sick new test is this? | 这是什么变态的新考验 |
[25:39] | I don’t know, but it seems a little unsophisticated. | 我不知道 不过它似乎不那么复杂 |
[25:43] | Meadow! | 梅多 |
[25:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:46] | It’s called survival of the fittest. | 这叫做适者生存 |
[25:55] | Just more concrete. | 还是混凝土 |
[25:56] | Which falls under the “To be expected” column. | 归在”意料之中”类别 |
[26:03] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:12] | Sorry, boys. | 对不起 哥们 |
[26:14] | My wife’s got the right idea. | 我妻子做得对 |
[26:22] | Meadow, you don’t have to do this. | 梅多 你不必这么做 |
[26:24] | Look, it’s nothing personal. | 听着 这无关个人感情 |
[26:26] | Give me the gun, Meadow. | 把枪给我 梅多 |
[26:27] | Shooting us isn’t gonna get you out of here any faster. | 杀了我们并不能让你从这里出去 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry, but it’s you or me. | 很抱歉 但不是你死就是我亡 |
[26:39] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[26:41] | shooting us is not gonna get that door open. | 杀了我们并不会让那道门打开 |
[26:44] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[26:45] | The note says only one will survive. | 字条上说只有一个人能幸存 |
[26:47] | I need to make sure it’s me. | 我得让那个人是我 |
[26:52] | Don’t go down this path. | 别走上这条绝路 |
[26:56] | Sorry, Preacher. | 抱歉 牧师 |
[27:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:19] | The barrel is sealed. | 枪管被封死了 |
[27:21] | The gun’s as rigged as this room. | 这把枪就像这房间一样被动过手脚 |
[27:28] | Until I get you into real handcuffs. | 戴真手铐之前先用这个吧 |
[27:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:32] | Can’t we work something out? | 我们不能握手言和吗 |
[27:34] | You tried to kill us. | 你想杀了我们 |
[27:36] | If she hadn’t taken the bullets out, | 如果她没把子弹取出来 |
[27:37] | you would have. | 你就动手了 |
[27:38] | I wasn’t myself. | 我那时候已经不是自己了 |
[27:39] | It was fight or flight, pure animal instinct. | 战逃反应 纯粹是动物本能 |
[27:47] | No. Simon. | 不 西蒙 |
[27:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[28:00] | Save it. | 算了吧 |
[28:01] | Your husband killed him. | 你的丈夫杀了他 |
[28:04] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道那是不是真的 |
[28:05] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[28:13] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:14] | This is all a game to our captor. | 这对抓我们的人来说就是一场游戏 |
[28:16] | We’re being manipulated. | 我们在任人摆布 |
[28:20] | We’re gonna change the rules. | 我们要改变规则 |
[28:23] | Just give me a call whenever you hear something. | 你有消息的时候打电话给我 |
[28:25] | Hey. I got something. | 有线索了 |
[28:27] | Vikram scrubbed the footage. | 维克拉姆仔细排查了录像 |
[28:28] | He found the name “Northcliff” | 他发现一个智力玩具下方写着 |
[28:29] | written at the bottom of one of the puzzles. | “诺斯克利夫”这个名字 |
[28:30] | Now, when Emma was a teenager, | 艾玛十几岁的时候 |
[28:32] | she walked dogs for a pair of psychiatrists — | 她曾经替一对精神病专家夫妻遛狗 |
[28:34] | Geoffrey and Samantha Northcliff. | 乔福瑞·诺斯克利夫和萨曼莎·诺斯克利夫 |
[28:39] | This is good. | 进展不错 |
[28:40] | Yeah, and it gets better. | 更好的在后面 |
[28:42] | There was a break-in at the Northcliffs’ apartment | 艾玛被谋杀的前晚 |
[28:44] | the night before Emma was murdered. | 诺斯克利夫夫妇的公寓遭到了入室偷窃 |
[28:46] | According to the police report, | 警方报告表明 |
[28:47] | only personal property was taken. | 唯一丢失的私人物品 |
[28:50] | The VHS tapes. | VHS录像带 |
[28:50] | She must have broken in to steal them. | 一定是她闯进去偷那些录像带的 |
[28:52] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[28:53] | Let’s ask the Northcliffs. | 我们去问问诺斯克利夫夫妇 |
[28:54] | I can’t find them. | 我找不到他们 |
[28:55] | But I’ve got their secretary in the box right now. | 但是我把他们的秘书带到审讯室了 |
[28:57] | All right. | 很好 |
[28:59] | So much tragedy. | 真是一场悲剧 |
[29:01] | I hadn’t seen Emma since she was a teenager. | 我在艾玛十几岁之后就再也没见过她了 |
[29:04] | And then I ran into her last week at Fay’s funeral. | 然后上周我在费耶的葬礼上遇到了她 |
[29:08] | Whose funeral? | 谁的葬礼 |
[29:09] | Fay Northcliff — | 费耶·诺斯克利夫 |
[29:10] | Geoffrey and Samantha’s daughter. | 乔福瑞和萨曼莎的女儿 |
[29:12] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么 |
[29:13] | She hung herself. | 她上吊自杀了 |
[29:15] | The poor girl. | 可怜的孩子 |
[29:17] | Did she have any siblings? | 她有什么兄弟姐妹吗 |
[29:19] | Yes. A twin brother, Brandon. | 有一个双胞胎弟弟 布兰登 |
[29:21] | – And are these the twins, right here? – Yes. | -这两个人是你说的双胞胎吗 -是的 |
[29:28] | 25 years ago, the Northcliffs did groundbreaking research | 25年前 诺斯克利夫夫妻在 |
[29:31] | on separation anxiety in children. | 儿童的分离焦虑方面有突破性研究 |
[29:33] | But there were rumors of unethical behavior. | 但当时有传言研究中存在不道德行为 |
[29:35] | And they were involved in some | 他们参与到了一些 |
[29:37] | pretty fringe behavioral science. | 非常边缘化的行为科学之中 |
[29:39] | Did the Northcliffs use their own children as test subjects? | 诺斯克利夫夫妇是不是用他们的亲生孩子做了测试对象 |
[29:42] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[29:46] | Emma’s dead, Rose. | 艾玛死了 罗丝 |
[29:48] | And if she broke into the Northcliffs’ apartment | 如果是她闯进诺斯克利夫夫妇的公寓 |
[29:49] | to steal those tapes, | 去偷那些录像带 |
[29:50] | then she was planning to expose them. | 那她就是准备揭发他们 |
[29:52] | It’s possible that the Northcliffs | 那么很有可能是诺斯克利夫夫妇 |
[29:54] | killed her to keep that secret. | 杀了她封口 |
[29:55] | And if you don’t want to be charged as an accessory, | 如果你不想作为从犯被起诉 |
[29:57] | then you better come clean right now. | 你现在最好老实交代 |
[30:02] | You have to believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[30:04] | I didn’t know the experiments | 我不知道那些实验 |
[30:06] | were doing harm to those children. | 会伤害那些孩子 |
[30:10] | Time has proven otherwise. | 但是时间说明了一切 |
[30:12] | Brandon fled the country, became a recluse. | 布兰登逃离了这个国家 成了一个隐士 |
[30:16] | Poor Fay — you know what happened to her. | 可怜的费耶 你们知道她的结局 |
[30:22] | Do you have any idea where the Northcliffs might be right now? | 你知道诺斯克利夫夫妇现在可能在哪里吗 |
[30:25] | I haven’t seen them since yesterday. | 我从昨天起就没再见过他们 |
[30:27] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[30:30] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:32] | Hayley ID’d the van. | 海莉查到了那辆货车的下落 |
[30:34] | It’s registered to a professional corporation | 车登记在一个名叫乔福瑞·诺斯克利夫 |
[30:35] | owned by somebody named Geoffrey Northcliff. | 所属的职业公司名下 |
[30:37] | He and his wife are our prime suspects. | 他和他妻子是我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[30:39] | Did you get an address of the registration? | 你查到了注册地址吗 |
[30:41] | Yes, it’s a secluded property outside Hartsdale. | 查到了 哈茨戴尔郊外的一处隐秘住宅 |
[30:43] | That could be where they’re holding Castle and Beckett. | 那也许是他们扣留卡塞尔和贝克特的地方 |
[30:45] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[30:52] | This is not gonna happen. | 这样行不通 |
[30:54] | We need to work smarter. | 我们得再精明点 |
[30:55] | How? | 怎么办 |
[30:56] | That door’s the only way out. | 这扇门是唯一的出路 |
[30:58] | If we could find something we can use as a pry bar, | 要是我们能找到可以当做杠杆的东西 |
[31:00] | we can get it between lock and the frame, | 我们就能够伸到锁和门框之间 |
[31:02] | we might be able to pop it open. | 这样也许可以把门撬开 |
[31:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[31:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | So, the chemicals in there are explosive. | 这里面的化学物质都是易爆的 |
[31:15] | It just needs a catalyst to set it off. | 只要一个催化剂就能把它引爆 |
[31:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:24] | Fuse. | 导火索 |
[31:27] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:29] | Thanks. Perfect. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[31:38] | I’ve always loved the smell of this stuff. | 我一直都很喜欢这东西的味道 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:43] | You two better hide. | 你俩最好躲起来 |
[32:02] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:04] | I don’t know, but we need to get out of here now. | 不知道 但我们得赶紧离开这 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:14] | Just stay close. | 跟紧 |
[32:17] | This could be another trap. | 这可能是另一个陷阱 |
[32:34] | Get back. | 退后 |
[32:37] | There’s someone there. Stay close, okay? | 那里有人 跟紧点 好吗 |
[32:57] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[32:58] | It’s rigged to kill the shooter. | 那是用来杀掉开枪者的 |
[33:00] | That’s how Simon died. | 西蒙就是那样死的 |
[33:07] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[33:08] | Patricia. | 帕特里夏 |
[33:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah. Good. | 是的 没事 |
[33:11] | We should keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[33:13] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:21] | It could be a trap! | 这有可能是个陷阱 |
[33:22] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[33:23] | It’s fine! | 没事 |
[33:24] | W-We can get out. | 我们可以出去了 |
[33:25] | Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 赶紧离开这 |
[33:27] | About damn time. | 总算可以走了 |
[33:29] | Oh, we’re free! | 我们自由了 |
[33:30] | No! | 不 |
[33:34] | – No! – We’re locked in. | -不 -我们被困在里面了 |
[33:47] | Whatever they’re for, | 不管他们出于什么目的 |
[33:47] | we got less than five minutes to figure it out. | 我们只有不到五分钟的时间来想明白了 |
[33:50] | It started counting down as soon as the doors closed. | 门一锁死 倒计时就开始了 |
[33:53] | Okay, clearly this room is our captor’s endgame. | 明显这房间是抓我们的人设计的终局 |
[33:55] | He wanted us to end up here. | 他想让我们最后困在这里 |
[33:58] | Why? What does he want from us? | 为什么 他想从我们身上得到什么 |
[34:01] | Another clue? | 是另一条线索吗 |
[34:03] | Last piece of the puzzle — | 谜题的最后一部分 |
[34:04] | “Of those who remain, | 剩下的人 |
[34:05] | only your better half can survive.” | 只有你们的另一半可以活着 |
[34:08] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[34:09] | There are six of us left and three levers. | 这里有六个人 三个控制杆 |
[34:12] | He wants to separate the couples, | 他想把爱人分开 |
[34:14] | make us choose who goes free. | 让我们来选择谁可以获得自由 |
[34:16] | And who stays behind to pull the levers. | 留下的人要拉动控制杆 |
[34:18] | I assume all three need to be pulled at once | 我猜三个杆子必须同时拉动 |
[34:20] | to open the door. | 才能把门打开 |
[34:21] | Unless that’s what he wants us to think. | 除非他就想让我们这么去想 |
[34:22] | These levers could just as easily blow this room. | 这三个控制杆也可能把房间炸毁 |
[34:25] | How are we supposed to know? | 我们怎么知道呢 |
[34:29] | We have to have faith. | 我们必须要有信念 |
[34:35] | W-Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[34:41] | See? Faith. | 看到了吗 信念 |
[34:45] | Now, who’s staying in here with me? | 现在 谁愿意和我留在这 |
[34:49] | State police! | 州警察 |
[34:54] | We got two hostages! | 我们找到了两名人质 |
[34:55] | It’s the Northcliffs. | 是诺斯克利夫夫妇 |
[34:56] | -Bedroom’s clear! -Kitchen’s clear! | -卧室安全 -厨房安全 |
[34:59] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[35:10] | There’s a building hidden in the trees at the bottom of the hill. | 山脚下的树林里有一个隐蔽的房子 |
[35:13] | Who’s behind this? Who left you here? | 是谁做的 谁把你们留在这里 |
[35:15] | Our son, Brandon. | 我们的儿子布兰登 |
[35:17] | We’re out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[35:18] | You need to choose which ones of you | 你们必须做出选择 |
[35:19] | are staying in here with me. | 谁要和我一起留在这里 |
[35:30] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[35:31] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[35:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:38] | But I’m not letting you stay here alone. | 我不会把你单独留在这的 |
[35:44] | Patricia, you leave with the others. | 帕特里夏你带着其他人走 |
[35:46] | The instructions say “Your better half.” | 指示上说了”你们的另一半” |
[35:47] | If you both stay, that’s breaking the rules. | 如果你俩都留下 这就破坏了规则 |
[35:49] | Screw the rules! | 去他的规则 |
[35:50] | There could be consequences for all of us! | 这样对所有人都会造成不好的后果 |
[35:51] | There’s consequences when we follow the rules, too. | 我们服从规则也会有后果 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 没事 |
[36:01] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[36:02] | We’ll send help. | 我们会去求救的 |
[36:09] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:26] | I thought we could run out the door. | 我以为我们可以跑出去 |
[36:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:29] | So it’s not because we broke your rules? | 不是因为我们打破了你的规则吗 |
[36:32] | Well, he did say that there would be consequences. | 他确实说了会有后果 |
[36:37] | We know it’s you. | 我们知道是你搞的鬼 |
[36:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:45] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[36:50] | What gave me away? | 我哪里露馅了 |
[36:51] | When you ran into this room, | 即便我们认为这房间是险境 |
[36:54] | even though we all suspected it would be booby-trapped. | 你还是跑进来了 |
[36:58] | And then when you pulled that lever, | 还有当你拉动控制杆时 |
[36:58] | you didn’t even hesitate. | 你一点都没犹豫 |
[37:00] | Same way you didn’t hesitate | 就跟西蒙扣动扳机时 |
[37:02] | when Simon pulled the trigger. | 你没有犹豫一样 |
[37:04] | You weren’t afraid, | 你不害怕 |
[37:05] | and not because you’re a “minister” With faith, | 不是因为你是有信仰的牧师 |
[37:08] | but because you are a mastermind with the knowledge | 而是因为你是幕后黑手 |
[37:10] | that the gun was rigged to fire backwards. | 知道枪被改造 会从后射出 |
[37:12] | Not like this one. | 这把不会 |
[37:20] | Let’s finish the experiment. | 把实验完成吧 |
[37:23] | One of you has to die. | 你们其中一个得死掉 |
[37:24] | Those are the rules. | 这就是规则 |
[37:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[37:26] | That’s the same question I asked my parents | 当我父母把我和双胞胎姐姐分开 |
[37:27] | when they would rip me away from my twin sister — | 没日没夜测试我们时 |
[37:29] | testing us over and over, day after day. | 我问了同样的问题 |
[37:33] | Look, no one should be treated | 听着 任何人都不该 |
[37:35] | the way you and your sister were. | 遭受你和姐姐的待遇 |
[37:36] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[37:37] | Help me? You? | 帮你 就凭你 |
[37:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:40] | ‘Cause you’re a cop? | 因为你是警察 |
[37:42] | I talked to cop once, when I was a kid. | 我还是孩子的时候 跟警察谈过 |
[37:45] | You know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[37:46] | He sent over two officers from the 12th Precinct, | 他派了两个12分局的警员去 |
[37:48] | your precinct. | 你的分局 |
[37:50] | They talked to my parents | 他们跟我父母 |
[37:51] | for five minutes, then walked away! | 谈了五分钟 就走掉了 |
[37:54] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:55] | Not as sorry as my sister was. | 抱歉有什么用 我姐姐遭罪了 |
[37:57] | My parents ordered more isolation, more tests. | 我父母命令我们接受更多分离 测试 |
[38:00] | So you’re holding Beckett responsible? | 你认为贝克特应该为此负责 |
[38:04] | She was a child when that happened. | 她那时还是个孩子 |
[38:07] | Why are you punishing her? | 你为什么要惩罚她 |
[38:09] | This isn’t punishment. This is science. | 这不是惩罚 这是科学 |
[38:12] | Patricia is a psychiatrist on the Board of Education. | 帕特里夏是教育委员会的心理医生 |
[38:14] | Did someone there let you and your sister down? | 那里也有人让你和姐姐失望了 |
[38:16] | Kate, everyone let us down. | 凯特 所有人都让我们大失所望 |
[38:19] | So we’re all surrogates | 这么说 我们是 |
[38:20] | for people that weren’t able to protect you two. | 那些没能保护你们的人的代替品 |
[38:23] | But you were careful to choose people who love each other, | 但你很小心地选择了彼此相爱的人 |
[38:26] | because you loved your sister. | 因为你爱你的姐姐 |
[38:29] | She was your soulmate. | 她是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[38:30] | Now one of you has to feel what I feel. | 现在你们其中一个也能感同身受了 |
[38:33] | Now, why did you choose Emma? | 为什么选择艾玛 |
[38:34] | She wanted to expose my parents! | 她想曝光我的父母 |
[38:36] | That’s not enough — | 那不够 |
[38:38] | some video tapes of some kids doing puzzles? | 两个孩子解谜的视频 |
[38:40] | That’s nothing, a blip in the news cycle. | 算不上什么 新闻上播播就再无音讯 |
[38:43] | But one of you goes free, | 但你们其中一人生还 |
[38:45] | and tells how I killed your one true love and myself — | 告诉外界我杀掉了你的挚爱并自杀 |
[38:49] | only then will the world truly understand the monster | 只有那时 世界才会明白我父母制造了 |
[38:52] | my parents created. | 怎样的怪兽 |
[38:55] | No more talking. | 别多说了 |
[38:56] | Time to solve the final puzzle. | 该解决最后的谜题了 |
[38:58] | Which one of you dies? | 哪个死 |
[39:00] | I won’t choose. | 我不会选择 |
[39:02] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[39:04] | Decide or I’ll start maiming you till someone does. | 赶紧决定 否则我就打残你们 直到死掉 |
[39:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:09] | I’ll choose. | 我选 |
[39:12] | I-I’ll decide. | 我选 |
[39:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:17] | Who dies, Rick? | 谁死 里克 |
[39:20] | No one dies. | 谁都不死 |
[39:26] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[39:34] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[39:35] | Yeah. Thanks for rescuing us. | 没事 感谢来营救我们 |
[39:36] | Yes, because clearly you’re helpless without us. | 是啊 很显然没了我们你们很无助 |
[39:39] | How’d you guys even find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[39:40] | Well, we had our best person on it. | 我们有最棒的帮手 |
[39:45] | I can’t leave you alone for five minutes. | 真是不能让你独处五分钟 |
[39:47] | Does this mean no hug? | 难道说不拥抱我了吗 |
[40:00] | I’m heading out for a bit of fun. | 我出去嗨 |
[40:01] | Want to come with? | 一起吗 |
[40:03] | I’ll pass. Thanks. | 不了 多谢邀请 |
[40:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[40:16] | You worry a lot about your Father. | 你很担心你的父亲 |
[40:22] | You would, too, if Richard Castle was your dad. | 如果理查德·卡塞尔是你爸 你也会的 |
[40:26] | I mean, the guy’s abducted, like, what, twice a year? | 他一年也就被绑架两次 |
[40:29] | I think that’s a tad above the national average. | 有点超标 |
[40:31] | Yet he always comes home. | 但他总是回家 |
[40:33] | Do you know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[40:35] | He’s really lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[40:37] | No. He’s really good at what he does. | 不 他很擅长他所做的 |
[40:46] | Is he as good as you? | 他有你这么棒吗 |
[40:47] | Good heavens, no. | 当然没有 |
[40:48] | Why would you ask such a thing? | 你为什么会这么问 |
[40:50] | All right. We’re gonna get you dolled up, | 好了 给你打扮打扮 |
[40:52] | we are gonna go out to some clubs, | 我们去夜店 |
[40:54] | we’re gonna get into just a tiny, little bit of trouble. | 闯点小祸 |
[40:57] | Never hurt anyone. Come on. | 无伤大雅 走吧 |
[41:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:07] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah, I was just thinking about those little kids. | 我在想那些小孩 |
[41:11] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[41:12] | a lot of people let them down. | 很多人让他们失望了 |
[41:17] | And although their parents are finally being exposed, | 尽管最终他们的父母被曝光 |
[41:19] | it’s far too little, too late. | 远不及弥补一切 |
[41:22] | This is not the day that I was expecting | 今早醒来 我绝没想到 |
[41:23] | when I woke up this morning. | 这一天如此度过 |
[41:25] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[41:26] | But at least it’s ending well. | 至少结果还不赖 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[41:35] | I-I ju– I was really looking forward | 我只是很期待 |
[41:36] | to the prospect of collaborating | 能够与… |
[41:39] | with Stephen King, you know? | 史蒂芬·金合作 |
[41:41] | Well, you know, Castle, look on the bright side. | 卡塞尔 想想好的一面 |
[41:44] | When Stephen King does call, | 史蒂芬·金打来电话时 |
[41:45] | at least you’ll have one hell of an icebreaker. | 至少现在你有个打破尴尬的超赞段子了 |