Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:42] No, no. No. 不不
[00:55] – What is all that? – Oh, my lord. -这都是什么 -天呐
[00:57] Somewhere in one of these bags 这些袋子里
[00:59] is the perfect baby shower gift for Jen and Ryan. 装着一件给珍妮和莱恩的完美婴儿送礼会礼物
[01:02] I just need your help picking which one. 我只需要你们帮我选一个
[01:04] Ready? 准备好了吗
[01:08] – No. – Is that a bulletproof baby ve– -不行 -那是一件婴儿防弹衣吗
[01:10] – It’s completely inappropriate. – Oh, my… -这简直太过分了 -天呐
[01:12] – So wrong. – Really? Okay. -错得离谱 -不是吧 好吧
[01:13] Well, then, you’re gonna hate the onesies 那你们肯定不喜欢
[01:14] that say “I’m with officer stupid.” 写着”我旁边是笨蛋警官”的连体衣
[01:16] Richard, I… honestly. 理查德 真是的
[01:18] Why can’t you just buy a simple tradition– 你为什么不能买一件普通传统的
[01:20] Why is that so difficult for you? 为什么这事对你来说那么难
[01:22] It’s not. This next one is perfect. 不难啊 接下来这件绝对完美
[01:25] – Trust me. – Okay. -相信我 -好吧
[01:26] Is it a baby-sized lightsaber? 是婴儿款的电光剑吗
[01:28] No. 不是
[01:30] Please tell me that’s not the creepy robot nanny 拜托告诉我那个不是唱里昂纳德·科恩
[01:32] that sings Leonard Cohen lullabies. 摇篮曲的恐怖机器人保姆
[01:33] What’s wrong with Leonard Cohen lullabies? 里昂纳德·科恩摇篮曲怎么了
[01:35] It’s more like “Silence of the Lambs” 感觉更像《沉默的羔羊》这样的恐怖片
[01:36] Than “Mary Had a Little Lamb.” 而不是《玛丽有只小羊羔》那样的儿歌
[01:38] Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart. 别担心 亲爱的
[01:40] Fortunately, 幸好
[01:41] Alexis has purchased the perfect baby shower gift. 阿丽克西斯已经为婴儿送礼会买了完美的礼物
[01:45] All you have to do is sign the card. 你只需要在礼物卡上签字
[01:47] Do you have any idea how hard it is 你们知道找到可机洗
[01:48] to find machine-washable kevlar? 防弹衣是多难吗
[01:50] Why didn’t you tell me this before I went shopping? 我去买东西之前你们怎么不说
[01:51] Because we would have so missed torturing you. 因为那样我们就折磨不到你了
[01:54] You are our favorite reality show. 你是我们最喜欢的真人秀
[01:57] I’m so happy I could entertain you. 很高兴我能为你们带来欢乐
[01:59] Thank you, Alexis. 多谢了 阿丽克西斯
[02:00] I will drop this off at the precinct a little later. 我稍后就送去分局
[02:02] Too bad you can’t go to the shower. 很遗憾你去不了送礼会
[02:04] Oh, well, Beckett got, uh, baby showers in the break-up, so… 贝克特在分手中分到了婴儿送礼会
[02:07] That’s funny, ’cause you… recently you just, uh, 真逗 最近你…
[02:10] Don’t seem to be so tortured by all that. 似乎不那么受那件事困扰了
[02:14] Oh, well, you know, Beckett asked for some time, 贝克特要我再给她点时间的嘛
[02:19] So I’m just giving it to her. 所以我要成全她
[02:21] – Every day. – Well… -每天都给 -好吧
[02:22] – Sometimes twice. – What? -有时候还两次 -什么
[02:24] See, this is nice. Thank you so much. 这太棒了 多谢
[02:27] – Yeah. No problem. – Bye. -嗯 不客气 -再见
[02:32] Morning. 早啊
[02:33] So, our vic is a Russian national. 被害人是俄国人
[02:35] – Name of, uh… – Grigory Mishkin. -名叫 -格里戈里·米什金
[02:37] I spoke to the police commissioner. 我跟局长通过电话
[02:39] He’s the son of a consulate officer, 他是一位领事馆官员的儿子
[02:41] which means this might get political. 所以这事可能变成政治事件
[02:43] Great. 太好
[02:44] Lanie, so what do we got? 蕾妮 什么情况
[02:47] Throat was slashed. 被割喉
[02:48] Liver temp puts the time of death between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. 根据尸温死亡时间是凌晨2点到4点间
[02:51] Any idea what our victim was doing 是否知道被害人
[02:52] in an abandoned building in the middle of the night? 为什么会大晚上来废弃大楼
[02:54] No. His pockets were turned out, 不知道 他的兜被翻过
[02:56] but his wallet and cellphone were found nearby. 但他的钱包和手机就在附近
[02:58] So the killer searched him, 凶手搜了他的身
[03:00] but there’s no way to know if anything was taken. 但无从得知是否有东西被拿走
[03:02] Lanie, what do you make of these? 蕾妮 你怎么看这个
[03:06] Looks like ink that was transferred 看来是他之前衬衫里的东西
[03:07] from whatever was in his shirt. 印上去的墨迹
[03:09] See if the lab can reconstruct the characters. 看看实验室是否能重组字迹
[03:12] He might have been killed because of whatever was inside. 他可能是因为本来在里面的东西被杀
[03:14] – Yeah. – Thanks. -好 -谢谢
[03:15] Howdy. 好啊
[03:18] “Howdy”? “好啊”
[03:20] Yeah, um, “Yo” is getting played out, 嗯 “诶”有点腻味了
[03:22] So I thought I’d try something new. 所以我想换个花样
[03:24] You might want to keep trying, ’cause “Howdy” is just… 你还是继续换吧 “好啊”太…
[03:26] Wrong. 不对劲了
[03:28] Well, I like it. 我喜欢嘛
[03:30] Oh, by the way, there’s a homeless guy 对了 街区下方有个
[03:31] that was camped out down the block. 流浪汉住在那里
[03:33] He heard a car roar to life, burned rubber around 2:30 a.m., 他凌晨2:30听到一辆车呼啸而过
[03:36] So I’m pulling the street cam footage. 所以我会去调街头监控看看
[03:37] All right, keep me posted. 好 有消息通知我
[03:38] I’m gonna head off to Russia and talk to the next of kin. 我去俄国跟他的亲属谈谈
[03:39] – Russia? – What? -俄国 -什么
[03:41] Uh, legally, 从法律上讲
[03:42] a consulate is considered foreign territory, so… 领事馆属于外国领土 所以
[03:46] All right, see you later. 好吧 回见
[03:52] I’m Consul General Pavel Oborin. 我是帕维尔·奥伯林总领事
[03:53] Captain Kate Beckett, NYPD. 纽约警局 凯特·贝克特警监
[03:55] Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Oborin. 见到你很荣幸奥伯林先生
[03:57] Yes, captain. 你好 警监
[03:58] I will take you to Grigory’s father, Sergei. 我这就带你去见格里戈里的父亲 谢尔盖
[04:01] He hopes for a quick resolution and to see justice served. 他希望能尽快解决此案 伸张正义
[04:04] As do we. Now, is it possible that 我们也是 是否会是
[04:05] Grigory’s father’s consulate work put his son at risk? 格里戈里父亲在领事馆的工作让他涉险
[04:09] Oh, Mr. Mishkin writes economic forecasts for commodities. 米什金先生是为商品做经济预期的
[04:12] It’s hardly a thing worth killing for. 实在不值得为之杀人
[04:14] And did you know Grigory? 你认识格里戈里吗
[04:15] Oh, yes. 是的
[04:17] I watched him grow up. 我看着他长大的
[04:19] You see, for us this is very personal. 这事我们很上心
[04:22] I understand. 我理解
[04:23] Then you will be amenable to my request 那你一定不会反对
[04:25] to have a Russian diplomatic security officer 我派一位俄国外交安全人员
[04:27] assigned to the case. 跟随这件案子
[04:30] Uh, Mr. Oborin, I appreciate the offer, 奥伯林先生 多谢你的心意
[04:32] but my detectives are the best in the city. 但我的警探是城里最棒的
[04:34] Well, I do not doubt that. 这我不怀疑
[04:35] But still I must insist. 但我还是要坚持
[04:37] A spirit of cooperation 合作精神
[04:40] is in everyone’s best interest. 对大家都有好处
[04:47] Please, can you tell me what happened with Grigory? 你能告诉我格里戈里到底发生了什么吗
[04:50] Uh, we’re not exactly sure just yet. 我们现在还不完全确定
[04:53] Do you have any idea what he was doing in an abandoned building? 你是否知道他为什么会去一栋废弃大楼
[04:56] I wish I did. 我也希望我知道
[04:57] Grigory hasn’t been himself 格里戈里自从他母亲
[04:59] since we lost his mother, Anya, in a car accident. 安雅因车祸去世后就变了个人
[05:03] The last month has been a downward spiral of… 上月 他越来越消沉
[05:05] of drinking, drugs. 酗酒 吸毒
[05:06] So he could have been meeting with a dealer. 那么他可能是去见一个毒贩
[05:08] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[05:10] But the new crowd he was spending time with would. 但他最近换的那批新朋友可能知道
[05:13] And what crowd is this? 是一批什么样的新朋友
[05:14] – Diplobrats. – What… -外二代 -什么
[05:16] Spoiled children of foreign officers 外交官被宠坏的孩子
[05:18] who flaunt the law with diplomatic immunity. 凭外交豁免权就藐视法律
[05:21] They do what they like, and nobody can stop them. 他们随心所欲 也没人能阻拦他们
[05:24] Grigory got lost in their world. 格里戈里在他们的世界里迷失了
[05:29] Meet the notorious diplobrats of New York city. 这是臭名昭著的纽约市外二代
[05:32] We arrest them, but immunity means no prosecution. 我们可以逮捕他们 但有豁免权他们不会被追责
[05:35] So it’s like catch and release 这就像抓与放的游戏
[05:36] but without the cooler full of beer. 但没有凉啤酒喝
[05:38] Yeah, I’m searching through all their files, 是啊 我还在翻查他们的文件
[05:39] see if there’s a connection back to our vic. 看看是否跟被害人有联系
[05:41] But so far, nothing. 目前尚无发现
[05:42] Hey, did you hear the Russians are sending one of their own 你听说了吗 俄国人要派个自己人过来
[05:44] – to ride along with us? – Are you kidding me? -跟我们一起查案 -开玩笑吧
[05:45] Vasily Zhirov. 瓦西里·茨洛夫
[05:47] He’s part of the Russian diplomatic security service. 他是俄国外交安全人员
[05:49] – “Red heat” is coming here? – Oh! Castle. -红色警探要来吗 -卡塞尔
[05:51] Bearing gifts, I see. 还带来了礼物
[05:53] This is your starter kit for little Kevin. 这是给小凯文的启动包
[05:55] Except for the Macallan 25 and the earplugs. 除了那瓶25年麦卡伦和耳塞
[05:57] Those are for you. 那是给你的
[05:58] You’re a dear and thoughtful man. 你真是个周到的好男人
[05:59] I know. So, a Russian? 我知道 俄国人啊
[06:00] Yeah, Ivan Drago’s in the house. 是啊 伊凡·德拉格[电影反派]要来了
[06:02] I hear those guys are like automatons. Strictly business. 听说他们都像机器人一样 公事公办
[06:04] Well, if Boris is coming, could Natasha be far behind? 鲍里斯要来了 那娜塔莎也快来了[动画人物]
[06:08] This could be trouble 这下大驼鹿
[06:09] for the big moose and little squirrel. 和小松鼠要惨了[梗同上]
[06:12] – It’s so… he’s right behind me, isn’t he? – Yeah. -这…他就在我身后吧 -对
[06:18] I know you. 我认识你
[06:19] You’re Richard Castle, no? 你是理查德·卡塞尔吧
[06:22] Yes. 是啊
[06:26] It’s such an honor! 太荣幸了
[06:27] The honor is mine, I assure you. 我更荣幸
[06:31] I love your books. 我爱死你的书了
[06:33] Many a flight to Moscow, 很多去莫斯科的漫漫旅行
[06:34] I’ve been kept company by Derrick Storm. 都是德里克·斯道姆陪我度过
[06:38] And Nikki Heat. 还有妮基·希特
[06:40] Also known as Captain Beckett. 也是贝克特警监
[06:41] It’s also an honor to meet the muse, the inspiration. 能见到他的缪斯 灵感来源也很荣幸
[06:45] Yeah, uh, welcome to the 12th, Mr. Zhirov. 欢迎你来12分局 茨洛夫先生
[06:48] Such a famous crime-solving duo. 多么著名的破案二人组
[06:51] It will be a privilege to watch you work. 能看你们工作是我莫大的荣幸
[06:54] Uh, well, sadly, we don’t work together any longer. 很遗憾 我们现在不再合作了
[06:59] But it cannot be. 那怎么可能
[07:01] Beckett without Castle is like, uh, Boris without Natasha. 贝克特离开卡塞尔就像鲍里斯离开娜塔莎
[07:06] It’s like Starsky without the Hutch. 就像没有了哈奇的斯塔基[电影搭档]
[07:08] It’s just Hutch. 就是”哈奇”
[07:09] Not “the Hutch.” 不带冠词
[07:10] You said “the Hutch.” 你刚刚说的是…
[07:14] Uh, street cams weren’t able to get our getaway car, 街头监控没能拍到逃逸车
[07:16] but ShotSpotter was tripped by the engine noise. 但枪击分辨系统被引擎声启动了
[07:18] What is, uh, spot shotter? 那是什么
[07:20] ShotSpotter. 枪击分辨系统
[07:21] Audio surveillance system designed to detect gunshots. 用于探测枪击的音频监控系统
[07:23] And noises over 120 decibels can also activate the system, 超过120分贝的声音也会启动系统
[07:26] So we got a recording. 所以我们录到了音
[07:32] You know what? I’ll just have to get, 知道吗 我去找
[07:33] uh, experts to tell me what kind of make and model. 专家帮我分析是什么车型吧
[07:35] No need. That is a Lamborghini Huracán. 不必 那是一辆兰博基尼飓风
[07:37] Yeah, the v-10s are notorious V10款出了名的
[07:38] for crackling and popping like a breakfast cereal. 声音清脆响亮
[07:42] Jurgen Kass. 尤尔根·卡斯
[07:44] The son of the Finnish ambassador 芬兰大使之子
[07:47] has that very same car. 就开这辆车
[07:49] He also has a history of drug and assault charges, 他还有吸毒和袭人的过往指控
[07:52] though, of course, all of those charges were dropped 当然 因为他有外交豁免权
[07:55] due to his diplomatic immunity. 这些指控都被撤销
[07:56] Well, murder doesn’t get a pass, so pick him up. 凶杀可不能豁免 我们去找他
[07:59] Mr. Castle, you already have broken open the case. 卡塞尔先生 你这就让案子获得了重大突破
[08:02] Yeah. You know, I’d be glad to stick around… 嗯 我也很想留下
[08:03] but I actually have some business to attend to, so… 但我还有其他事要做
[08:09] There we go. 又来了
[08:14] I should go. 我该走了
[08:15] So… Oh. Yes. 那么…嗯
[08:26] – What’s up, five-oh? – Ah, Jurgen. -好啊 警察 -尤尔根
[08:28] I don’t think you understand the trouble you’re in. 我看你还不明白你是惹了什么麻烦
[08:30] Oh, please. I ain’t in trouble. 拜托 我没惹麻烦
[08:32] I am trouble. 我就是麻烦
[08:33] Oh, yeah. You’re a regular scarface. 是啊 你是个疤面煞星
[08:35] Sit down. Now. 给我坐下
[08:38] You think you scare me, five-oh? 你觉得你能吓住我吗 警察
[08:40] Please. I could put my little man on this table, 拜托 就算我现在掏鸟出来
[08:42] and there’s not one thing you could do. 你也做不了什么
[08:44] If I see your little man, 如果你让我看见你的鸟
[08:45] we’re gonna have a little problem. 那我们就有麻烦了
[08:48] – This guy. – Sit down. -这家伙 -坐下
[08:51] You are worried I’m here to make troubles for you. 你担心我是来给你添麻烦的
[08:54] No. No, of course not. 不是 不是这样
[08:55] Captain, 警监
[08:57] do you really want to start off this friendship with a lie? 你真想用谎言开始我们的友谊吗
[09:00] Okay, fine. 好吧
[09:01] The truth… a young man was murdered, 事实是 一个年轻人被杀
[09:04] and I don’t want politics to get in the way 我不希望政治妨碍我
[09:06] of catching the bastard who did it. 抓到凶手
[09:07] I admire your passion. 我佩服你的激情
[09:09] Very Russian. 很有俄国味儿
[09:10] Rest assured, I do not wish to interfere in your case. 放心 我并不想插手你的案子
[09:13] I’m as far from the political animal as one can get. 我是最不像政客的人了
[09:16] Frankly, I am excid to learn from Katherine the Great. 老实说 我很激动能跟伟大的凯瑟琳学习
[09:19] May I share a secret? 我可以跟你说个秘密吗
[09:22] Uh, yes. 当然
[09:23] I’ve never been to New York. 我从未来过纽约
[09:25] And I was hoping there will be some downtime 我本希望有空能
[09:27] for me to see the sights. 去观光一番
[09:29] Uh, yes. Of course. 当然
[09:30] In fact, I can bring you in for the important moments. 事实上 我可以等到了重要时刻再叫你来
[09:33] And otherwise, the city is yours to explore. 其他时候 你可以尽情去城里转
[09:38] You went for a little ride in the Warehouse District. 你去仓库区开车兜了风
[09:40] We know you were at that abandoned building last night. 我们知道你昨晚去了那栋废弃公寓楼
[09:42] You met Grigory there to sell him drugs. 你去那儿见了格里戈里 好卖他毒品
[09:44] And then when he stiffed you, you killed him. 他出尔反尔 你便杀了他
[09:47] All right. 好吧
[09:49] I confess. 我承认
[09:50] I confess that, uh, 我承认
[09:52] I am rich, bitches. 我有钱 小婊砸
[09:58] Say “cheese.” 说”茄子”
[09:59] The hell’s wrong with you? What are you doing? 你怎么回事 你干什么呢
[10:00] You’re the prime suspect in a murder investigation. 你是一宗谋杀案调查的首要嫌疑人
[10:04] You know I have diplomatic immunity. 你们知道我有外交豁免权
[10:07] To charge me, your State Department 要起诉我 你国国务院
[10:10] has to ask my government’s permission, which they have not. 得向我国政府征询允许 而现在不是这样
[10:14] But, um, this has been awesome. 但这经历很愉快
[10:17] Peace out. 再见了
[10:24] The suspect is leaving. 嫌疑人走了
[10:25] Yeah, cases don’t always get solved 是啊 案子一般不像
[10:27] as quickly as they do in Castle’s books. 卡塞尔书里那样解决的那么快
[10:29] What will you do next? 那你们接下来怎么办
[10:30] Just keep digging till we find some hard evidence on Jurgen. 继续查 看能不能查到关于尤尔根的铁证
[10:32] Means that now might be a good time 所以你现在正好可以
[10:34] to go do that thing that we talked about. 去做我们刚刚说的那件事
[10:37] Spasibo. 谢谢
[10:39] – Where’s he going? – Sightseeing. -他去哪 -观光
[10:41] Looks like he won’t be a problem after all. 看来他不会给我们找麻烦了
[10:45] Richard Castle Investigations. 理查德·卡塞尔侦探社
[10:46] This is Vasily. 我是瓦西里
[10:48] I have most important news to discuss. 我有重大消息要跟你商量
[10:50] Uh, listen, if it’s about the case… 那个 如果是关于案子
[10:51] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You see, I’m a writer, too. 不是的 是这样 我也是个作家
[10:55] Of course you are. 当然了
[10:55] I have an idea for a Nikki Heat novel. 我有个关于《妮基·希特》小说的点子
[10:57] – Of course you do. – Let’s meet for coffee. -当然了 -我们一起喝咖啡吧
[10:59] Let me… let me… I’m gonna check my schedule. 我…看看我的日程
[11:05] Vasily Zhirov wants me to meet him for coffee. 瓦西里·茨洛夫想约我喝咖啡
[11:07] – What should I do? – Keep him happy. -我怎么办 -哄他开心
[11:09] The more time he spends with you, 他跟你待得越久
[11:10] the less he’s gonna be hanging over my shoulder. 就越不会来打扰我
[11:12] And if I keep him happy? 如果我能哄住他呢
[11:14] Then I will keep you happy. 那我就让你开心
[11:16] Done. Vasily! 没问题 瓦西里
[11:18] The title of the book will be “Heat and Ice.” 书名就叫《火与冰》
[11:21] Ice is the code name for the new Russian super spy 而冰是新出场的俄国超级间谍的代号
[11:23] who is Nikki Heat’s new nemesis. 他是妮基·希特的新死敌
[11:26] Enemy from the east. A new cold war. 来自东方的敌人 新冷战
[11:28] Cold war! Yes! 冷战 没错
[11:29] But though heat and ice are rivals, 但希特和冰虽然是对手
[11:33] their sexual attraction is like nuclear fire! 但他们的性吸引力却如核能之火
[11:37] Vasily. 瓦西里
[11:38] I, uh, have to admit you are not at all what I expected. 我得说 你跟我想的大不一样
[11:42] You thought I’d be like… “Red Heat.” 你以为我会是个”红色警探”
[11:45] Yeah. 是啊
[11:46] That is old Russia. 那是老俄国了
[11:47] I am new Russia. 我是新俄国
[11:52] Isn’t that our suspect? 那不是嫌疑人吗
[11:56] What a coincidence. 真巧啊
[11:58] Your detective friends didn’t have much luck questioning him. 你的警探朋友审问他没审出什么来
[12:01] I wonder if we can do better. 或许我们能做得更好
[12:03] Oh, maybe we should leave it alone. 或许我们还是别管了
[12:06] Maybe we shouldn’t interfere, uh… 或许我们不该插手
[12:08] Hello. 你好
[12:10] Who are you? 你们是谁
[12:11] Hey, pick up book, young man. 看看书吧 小伙子
[12:13] This here is Richard Castle, 这位是理查德·卡塞尔
[12:14] one of the great mystery writers of our time. 我们当代最棒的悬疑小说作家之一
[12:16] And he has a few questions for you 他有几个问题要问你
[12:18] about the murder of Grigory Mishkin. 事关格里戈里·米什金被杀一案
[12:21] Oh, get lost, Ivan. 滚蛋吧 伊凡
[12:23] If the cops can’t touch me, what are you guys going to do? 警察都不敢动我 你们又能做什么
[12:27] Diplomatic immunity. 外交豁免权啊
[12:29] It is like a soft fur coat that keeps you warm and cozy. 就像一件柔软的皮毛大衣 让你温暖舒服
[12:33] In America. 至少在美国
[12:34] But, my friend, Russian justice plays by different rules. 但是 朋友 俄国正义的规则不同
[12:39] What is Russian justice? 什么是俄国正义
[12:41] Oh, how should I describe this? 我怎么描述呢
[12:43] Yes. 对了
[12:44] When you’re in Ibiza next month, 等你下月去伊比沙岛
[12:46] you might wake up on the beach… 你可能会在沙滩醒来
[12:49] without your feet. 发现自己的脚被砍了
[12:54] Okay. 好吧
[12:55] I didn’t tell this to the cops because… 我没跟警察说这个 因为
[12:59] …my father gets furious when I hang with Russians. 我父亲很不喜欢我跟俄国人混
[13:02] Our countries have bad history, you know. 我们国家过去交恶 你也知道
[13:04] Look, I dropped Grigory off at that building 我们处理了点事
[13:08] after we took care of a little business, 我就把格里戈里送去了那栋楼
[13:09] but I never went in. 但我没进去
[13:11] What kind of business? Drugs? 什么事 毒品吗
[13:12] No. He owed me a ticket 不是 他欠我一张
[13:13] to a reception at the Russian consulate. 去一个俄国领事馆宴会的门票
[13:17] It will be wall-to-wall Russian models. 到时会场里到处都会是俄国模特
[13:19] Yes. Russian women are devastatingly beautiful. 是啊 俄国女人美得不像话
[13:22] Tell me… what did you give Grigory 告诉我 你给了格里戈里什么
[13:24] in the return for the ticket? 来交换门票呢
[13:26] A manual 一本手册
[13:27] on how to hack the computer of a Cherokee automobile. 关于如何入侵切诺基电脑的
[13:30] This is a strange request. 好奇怪的要求
[13:31] What did he want with that? 他为什么要那个
[13:32] He didn’t say. 他没说
[13:33] I swear. 我发誓
[13:35] Who was he meeting in this building? 他要在楼里见谁
[13:36] I have no idea. 我不知道
[13:38] Very well. 好吧
[13:40] Have a nice day. 祝你愉快
[13:41] So, uh… 那么…
[13:44] We’re cool, right? 我们没事了吧
[13:50] How the hell did you get Jurgen to talk? 你怎么让尤尔根开口的
[13:52] Vasily helped him see the value of honesty. 瓦西里让他看到了坦诚的好处
[13:54] What can I say? I’m a people’s person. 没办法 我这人善于跟人打交道
[13:56] Why would Grigory want to hack a Cherokee? 格里戈里为什么要入侵一辆切诺基
[13:59] Well, this might explain that. 这或许是为什么
[14:00] The lab deciphered those characters 实验室分析出了
[14:02] from the ink stain they found on Grigory’s shirt. 格里戈里衬衫上墨迹的原字
[14:04] It is a case number from a state trooper incident report 是害死格里戈里母亲的那场车祸的
[14:07] for the car accident that killed Grigory’s mother. 州警报告的案件代号
[14:10] Let me guess. She was driving a Cherokee. 我猜猜 她当时开的是一辆切诺基
[14:13] Correct. 是的
[14:13] So Grigory doesn’t think her death was an accident. 那么格里戈里是认为她并非死于事故
[14:17] That might be what got him killed. 这可能就是害死他的事
[14:27] According to the state trooper’s report, Anya Mishkin, 据州警报告 安雅·米什金
[14:29] our victim’s mother, died in a single-vehicle crash 被害人的母亲 死于一场单车事故
[14:31] on highway 9 upstate near Cold Springs. 就发生在州北冷泉市9号高速附近
[14:33] Her car hit a tree and burned sometime after 1:00 a.m. 她的车撞到树 凌晨1点过后起火了
[14:36] You know, a fire would cover up 火灾足以掩盖
[14:37] any evidence of a software hack causing that crash. 软件遭入侵而引起车祸的证据
[14:39] Yeah, but, Castle, there’s no indication in these files 是啊 但卡塞尔 从这些文件中完全
[14:42] – that it was murder. – But clearly Grigory thought -看不出那是一桩谋杀 -但格里戈里显然认为
[14:44] someone sabotaged his mother’s car in order to kill her. 有人破坏了他妈妈的车 以杀死她
[14:46] And investigating that theory 而格里戈里对这个猜想的调查
[14:47] got Grigory killed by the saboteur. 害他被破坏者所杀
[14:49] I couldn’t have said it better myself. 换我说也不能说得更好了
[14:51] According to the financial records, four days ago, 据账目显示 四天前
[14:53] Grigory stayed in a bed and breakfast near the crash site, 格里戈里在撞车地点附近一家早餐旅馆住过宿
[14:55] the same one that his mom was staying in when she died. 他妈妈死前就住在那里
[14:57] Reach out to that bed and breakfast, 联系那家旅馆
[14:59] see if they know what Grigory was up to. 看他们是否知道格里戈里去做什么了
[15:01] So, it’s left to us to talk to Grigory’s father, 那我们该去找格里戈里的父亲谈谈了
[15:04] see if he harbors similar suspicions. 看他是否也有同样的怀疑
[15:06] Vasily, uh, Castle and I don’t work together any longer. 瓦西里 卡塞尔和我已经不再一起合作了
[15:10] Yes, news of which is more than I can bear. 是啊 这个消息让我难以承受
[15:13] I may have expressed my disappointment to people you know. 我或许把我的失望转达给了你们认识的人
[15:18] Excuse me. 失陪
[15:22] – Beckett. – Bill, what’s up? -贝克特 -比尔 你好啊
[15:23] Captain Beckett, I need you to work with Castle. 贝克特警监 我需要你跟卡塞尔合作
[15:25] Oh, uh, commissioner, no, 局长 不是的
[15:26] we are doing everything we can to assist Mr. Zhirov. 我们已经在尽力协助茨洛夫先生了
[15:29] Yeah, I’ve met him. He’s, uh, a character. 是啊 我见过他了 他挺有个性
[15:31] I would love to work with them. 我很乐意跟他们合作
[15:32] I would love to have Castle work with us. 我很乐意让卡塞尔跟我们合作
[15:34] – All right. Bye. – Thank you. -那好 再见 -谢谢
[15:37] Fantastic. 太棒了
[15:40] We can stop for pizza. 我们可以中途去吃个披萨
[15:41] – Okay. – Yeah. -好吧 -嗯
[15:42] Yeah, that Russian kid stayed here last week. 嗯 那个俄国孩子上周来住店的
[15:44] Poor guy was asking about his mom. 小可怜问起了他妈妈
[15:46] She loved staying here at my bed and breakfast. 她很喜欢来我们旅馆住
[15:48] What a shame about the accident. 事故真是太遗憾了
[15:50] What do you remember about her? 你都记得她什么
[15:51] Nice lady. Stayed here a few nights with a boyfriend. 人不错 带了个男友在这儿住了几晚
[15:55] Did you get his name? 你知道他的名字吗
[15:56] No. Sorry. 不知道 抱歉
[15:57] Can you describe him? 你能形容他一下吗
[15:58] I can do you one better. 不止形容
[16:00] The kid was asking the same question, 那孩子也问了同样的问题
[16:02] so I pulled security video and got… 所以我调出了监控 找到了
[16:07] this. 这个
[16:14] Mr. Mishkin, was there anything in your son 米什金先生 你儿子或
[16:16] or late wife’s behavior that would merit suspicion? 亡妻有任何值得怀疑的行为吗
[16:18] If there was, I would have told our security agents. 如果有 我就会跟我们保安人员说了
[16:22] What was your wife doing upstate? 你妻子为什么去州北
[16:25] I believe she was having an affair. 她应该是在搞外遇
[16:29] – Uh, with whom? – I don’t know. -跟谁 -我不清楚
[16:31] We have grown apart, 我们已经疏远了
[16:32] but we both wanted to serve at this post, 但我们又都想继续驻在这儿
[16:35] so we led separate lives. 所以我们各过各的
[16:38] We have to go someplace. 我们得去别处
[16:39] Excuse us, please. 失陪一下
[16:46] I’ll need her contact list, 我需要她的联络人名单
[16:48] along with anything else that could help us 以及其他能帮我们查清
[16:50] identify who she might have been seeing. 她可能出轨对象的信息
[16:52] Yes, of… of course. I’ll have it ready for you. 当然 我会给你备好的
[17:00] What is this place? 这什么地方
[17:02] Communication office. 通讯办公室
[17:04] Top secret. 绝密
[17:05] Alpha clearance only. 只限最高权限
[17:07] – Cool. – Yes. -酷啊 -是啊
[17:09] But not so cool if they catch you here. 但如果他们发现你进来可就糟了
[17:11] You’ll be shot. 你会被枪决的
[17:13] It’s no joke. We must hurry. 不是开玩笑 我们得赶紧
[17:14] – Okay. – It is possible that Grigory, -好吧 -很可能格里戈里
[17:16] even though he did not work here, 虽说他不在这儿工作
[17:18] kept a dedicated e-mail account on our private server. 在我们的私人服务器上有电邮账号
[17:22] This will tell us a little bit more 这样我们就能进一步
[17:23] about his investigation into his mother’s death. 了解他对他母亲之死的调查了
[17:26] Yes. And there it is. 没错 在这儿呢
[17:29] I see urgent e-mails from emily2929, 有来自艾米丽2929的加急邮件
[17:33] Pleading for him to call her. 求他打给她
[17:36] She’s scared, states that they’re both in trouble. 她很怕 还说他俩都有麻烦了
[17:40] And the last one was sent the day he died. 最后一封是他死的那天发的
[17:41] But who’s emily2929? 但艾米丽2929是谁
[17:44] Emily Hopper, do you know why you’re here? 艾米丽·哈珀 你知道你为什么被找来吗
[17:46] This is about Grigory Mishkin? 是为格里戈里·米什金的事吗
[17:47] Yeah, what was your relationship with him? 嗯 你跟他是什么关系
[17:51] You’re about to lie. 你想撒谎
[17:53] Don’t do it. 别
[17:55] It will not be good for you. 对你没好处
[17:59] I saw him a couple of days ago. 我几天前见过他
[18:01] I’d always had a thing for him, so we hooked up. 我一直喜欢他 我们就约了一炮
[18:04] But that’s it. Whatever this is about, 但仅此而已 不管这是为什么事
[18:05] whatever he did, I-I had nothing to do with it. 不管他做了什么 都跟我没关系
[18:08] And what do you think this is about, exactly? 你以为这是为什么事呢
[18:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:12] Nothing. 没什么
[18:13] Emily, Grigory is dead. 艾米丽 格里戈里死了
[18:16] Oh, god. 天呐
[18:17] What happened the last time you saw him? 你最后见他时发生了什么事
[18:18] Why did you send him e-mails demanding he call you? 你为什么给他发邮件要求他见你
[18:22] I fell asleep after we… 我们那啥之后我睡着了
[18:25] When I woke up, I-I thought I saw him on my laptop. 我醒来时 我以为我看到他在用我的电脑
[18:28] He denied it, but after he left, 他否认了 但他走后
[18:30] I realized that he’d used my work login to access a client’s data. 我发现他用了我的工作登录读取了一位客户的数据
[18:34] And what kind of work do you do? 你做什么的
[18:35] I work with a data storage company. 我是一家数据存储公司的
[18:38] We archive files for businesses 我们为公司存储文件
[18:40] and some government agencies. 也为一些政府机构存储文件
[18:43] Okay, you need to tell me what files Grigory was looking at. 好吧 你得告诉我格里戈里在找的是什么文件
[18:46] Whatever he saw might have gotten him killed. 他看的东西可能害死了他
[18:56] Espo. 埃斯波
[18:58] Come here. 过来
[19:00] Close the door. 关门
[19:03] Emily Hopper’s cloud storage company archives old FBI files. 艾米丽·哈珀的云存储公司为联调局管理老档案
[19:06] That’s what Grigory was after. 那就是格里戈里要的
[19:08] What kind of FBI files? 什么联调局档案
[19:09] A 1980s cold war operation 一场1980年代的冷战行动
[19:12] to identify and flip Soviet sleeper agents in the U.S. 目的是确认并揭露苏联潜伏美国的特工
[19:15] Sleepers? 潜伏特工
[19:17] I thought directorate s was a myth. 那不是传言吗
[19:18] No, it was very real. 不 是真的
[19:20] And the FBI’s biggest catch was KGB agent Anatoly Arkady. 联调局抓的最大的鱼就是克格勃特工阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪
[19:24] In ’87, he defected 87年 他叛逃了
[19:25] and went into witness protection as Frank Thomas. 以弗兰克·托马斯加入证人保护计划
[19:29] And that’s Frank present day, still living in the U.S. 这就是如今的弗兰克 还住在美国呢
[19:32] This is our guy from the bed and breakfast. 这是那家早餐旅馆的那人
[19:34] And the woman in here is Grigory’s mother, 而这个女人 就是格里戈里的妈妈
[19:37] Anya Mishkin, 安雅·米什金
[19:38] Also a Soviet agent. 也是一位苏联特工
[19:42] She’s a spy. 她是个间谍
[19:43] This is bigger than an illicit affair gone wrong. 这事比外遇出问题大多了
[19:46] And I’m beginning to think that our friendly Russian 我开始觉得 我们这位友好的俄国人
[19:48] knows more than he’s telling. 可能知道一些事却没说
[19:57] Vasily. 瓦西里
[19:59] Hey, can I borrow Castle and Ryan for a couple minutes? 我能借走卡塞尔和莱恩一下吗
[20:02] It’s about Ryan’s baby shower. 是关于莱恩婴儿送礼会的事
[20:05] How many American men does it take to plan a baby shower? 需要几个美国人策划一场婴儿送礼会啊
[20:10] Um, three. 三个
[20:11] – Yeah. – Yeah. Shall we? -是啊 -嗯 走吧
[20:13] Hey, Javi, what’s going on? 哈维 怎么回事
[20:14] You know if Vasily recognized this guy? 你知道瓦西里是否认得此人吗
[20:16] – I don’t think so. – Why do you ask? -不认识吧 -怎么了
[20:18] Because Frank’s real name is Anatoly Arkady. 因为弗兰克真名是阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪
[20:20] He’s a defector from Russia from back in the cold war. And… 他是冷战时期从俄国叛逃的人
[20:24] Grigory’s mom, Anya, is a spy. 格里戈里的妈妈安雅是个间谍
[20:26] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -嗯
[20:27] That is so cool… 这也太酷了
[20:29] Bad. It’s obviously bad. 糟糕…显然很糟糕
[20:31] Their relationship wasn’t romantic? 他们的关系不是情人吗
[20:33] We’re not sure what their relationship was. 我们不确定他们是什么关系
[20:34] Either way, we now know 不管怎样 我们现在知道
[20:35] that Vasily’s motives cannot be trusted. 瓦西里的动机不可信
[20:39] A defector resurfaces, a spy dies, 一个叛逃者重新出现 一个间谍死亡
[20:41] and her son is killed in the middle of the night. 而她儿子大半夜被杀
[20:44] This novel writes itself. 生活简直比小说还精彩
[20:45] Tell us what happens next. 那接下来会发生什么
[20:46] I have no idea. That’s what makes it so good. 我不知道 所以才精彩
[20:48] Frank, A.K.A. Anatoly, 弗兰克 也就是阿纳托利
[20:50] is the key to figuring out what’s behind these murders, 是搞清凶案真相的关键
[20:52] so you guys dig into his life and see what you can find. 你们去查他的生活 看能发现什么
[20:54] What do you want us to do about Vasily? 那我们拿瓦西里怎么办
[20:55] We got to keep him as far away from this case as possible, 我们得尽量让他远离案子
[20:58] which means we need to launch operation nickel tour. 所以我们得启动游览行动
[21:01] Right. 好吧
[21:03] What’s that? 那是什么
[21:03] You’re gonna take him sightseeing. 你得带他去观光
[21:05] See what he knows. 看他知道什么
[21:06] In the meantime, I’m gonna talk to the Feds 与此同时 我去找联调局聊聊
[21:08] and see if they have any intel 看他们是否对
[21:09] on Anatoly returning to active status. 阿纳托利再次开始行动知情
[21:16] Hello. 喂
[21:17] I need my curtains cleaned. 我的窗帘需要洗了
[21:18] Vasily. 瓦西里
[21:20] Is the baby party emergency resolved? 宝宝派对的事忙完了
[21:22] Oh, yeah, yeah. And, uh, good news. 是的 是的 还有好消息
[21:24] The boys have hours and hours of research to do, 小伙子们有好多调查要做
[21:27] phone calls for the case. 好多电话要打
[21:28] So I thought why not take this chance 所以我想 何不借此机会
[21:30] to show you around this little island we call home. 带你在我们称为家的小岛上逛逛
[21:32] Is this not a critical juncture? 现在难道不是关键时期吗
[21:34] I don’t want to be a shirker. 我可不想开小差
[21:35] Oh, come on. A little shirking never hurt anyone. 没事 开会儿小差不妨害任何人
[21:37] We’ll have a late lunch at tavern on the green, 我们去有草坪的酒吧吃个午餐
[21:39] and, uh, a carriage ride around the park. 然后做马车在公园转一圈
[21:43] It’s a tradition. 这是传统
[21:44] Oh. This is why we have cellphones, huh? 这就是为什么我们用手机嘛
[21:46] Exactly! Let’s go. 没错 我们走吧
[21:49] So, I want to hear more about you. 我想多听些你的事
[21:51] Diplomatic security sounds fascinating. 外交安全听上去很炫啊
[21:53] Ah. It’s like theater. 就好像剧院
[21:54] Everyone pretends to be one thing when, really, they’re another. 每个人都扮演一个角色 但其实他们是另一回事
[21:57] And nobody cares about anything but the results. 没人关心结果之外的东西
[22:00] Ah. Bosses, right? 老板嘛 对吧
[22:02] What do they know? Who do you report to? 他们知道什么 你向谁汇报
[22:05] Sorry, my mamotchka needs attention, 抱歉 是我妈妈的电话
[22:07] – If it’s okay? – Oh, listen, -没问题吧 -听着
[22:08] I know a thing or two about having a needy mamotchka. 我很了解有个需要关注的老妈
[22:13] It’s the Richard Castle. 是理查德·卡塞尔
[22:23] Do svidaniya. 不客气
[22:25] She is most excited that I met you. 她听说我遇见你十分激动
[22:27] Oh, well, I’m sure an autographed copy 我可以送本
[22:28] of my latest book could be arranged. 亲笔签名的新书
[22:29] Amazing. 太好了
[22:30] She also requested a few souvenirs. 她还想要些纪念品
[22:33] – We can go? – Anywhere you like. -我们能走了 -随你去哪都行
[22:35] Rita, thank you for meeting with me so quickly. 丽塔 谢谢你这么快能见我
[22:39] I like it. Although when I ran ops in strip clubs, 我乐意 虽然我在运营脱衣舞俱乐部
[22:42] we were open for business. 我们敞开门做生意
[22:43] Okay, so I’ve got two murders, 我有两起谋杀案
[22:45] and all roads lead towards 所有线索都指向
[22:47] a Russian defector from the ’80s, Anatoly Arkady. 一名80年代的俄罗斯叛逃者 阿纳托利·阿尔卡迪
[22:50] Doesn’t ring a bell. 没啥印象
[22:50] Okay, well, the FBI put him in wit-pro 联调局把他列入证人保护计划
[22:52] Under the name Frank Thomas, 化名弗兰克·托马斯
[22:53] And I was hoping you could put out a few quiet feelers, 我想你能否不动声色地打探一下
[22:56] see if he’s working a new operation. 看看他是否在搞新的行动
[22:58] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理的
[22:59] Okay. 好的
[23:01] You really did it. 你到底做了
[23:03] You blew up your marriage 你把婚事搞砸了
[23:05] and went down the LokSat rabbit hole. 掉进了洛克塞特的兔子洞里
[23:10] What? 什么
[23:12] No– nothing. 不 没有
[23:12] It’s just that, um, well, you’ve been watching us, 只是说 你有在关注我们
[23:15] and you think that we’re broken up. 你认为我们俩掰了
[23:18] But you’re not. 但是你们没有
[23:20] Oh, I love a little sexual subterfuge. 我爱这个性趣小花招
[23:23] Oh, it makes things so much hotter. 让一切变得很性感
[23:25] So, Castle is playing tour guide 所以卡塞尔扮成
[23:27] to a Russian diplomatic security officer. 一名俄罗斯外交安全人员的导游
[23:30] His name’s Vasily — 他名字叫瓦西里
[23:31] Vasily Zhirov? 瓦西里·茨洛夫
[23:33] Yeah. Do you know him? 是的 你认识他
[23:34] He’s a cleaner with Russian foreign intelligence. 他是俄罗斯外情局的杀手
[23:36] So diplomatic security’s just a cover? 所以外交安全只是个幌子
[23:39] – Yeah. – Then what’s his real mission? -是的 -那他真正的使命是
[23:41] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[23:42] But if your husband gets in Vasily’s way, 但你丈夫要是挡了瓦西里的路
[23:43] He’s gonna be collateral damage. 他可就是附带的牺牲品了
[23:50] Um, unless your mamotchka 除非你老妈
[23:52] is a fan of rat droppings and dirty needles, 喜欢老鼠屎和污染的针头
[23:54] there’s really not much around here by the way of souvenirs. 这里实在没有啥纪念品
[23:57] Her tastes can be unusual. 她的品味很不寻常
[24:00] Actually, I lied about earlier. 其实我之前说谎了
[24:08] Why — why did you do that? 为什么 你为什么这么干
[24:10] Don’t worry. 别担心
[24:11] You’ll soon find out. 你很快就会知道
[24:13] Vasily. 瓦西里
[24:18] Hey, hey, hey — 嘿
[24:19] What are you doing? 你在搞什么
[24:21] Vasily, get off me. 瓦西里 放开我
[24:29] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[24:30] Our carriage ride around the park will have to wait. 我们的公园马车之旅得等等了
[24:52] Who are you? 你是谁
[24:52] Obviously you’re not some 显然你不是什么
[24:54] Happy-go-lucky diplomatic security agent. 无忧无虑的外交安全人员
[24:57] You remember Arnold Schwarzenegger 你记得阿诺德·施瓦辛格吗
[24:59] In the movie “Red heat,” Yes? 在《红色警探》电影里
[25:01] Compared to me, his character is like weak, non-violent child. 和我比起来 他那角色就是个柔弱非暴力的小孩子
[25:11] Hello, sunshine. 你好 暖男
[25:12] Come on. Come on. 快点 过来
[25:15] Russian intelligence picked up chatter about an attack 俄罗斯情报截获有关
[25:17] on Russian citizens in the united states. 俄罗斯公民在美国遇袭的对话
[25:20] If that happens, dead Russians on American soil, 如果的确发生 俄罗斯人死在美国土地上
[25:24] it will be very bad for both our countries. 会对两国都很不利
[25:26] So we take that to homeland security. 那我们把此事转交国土安全局
[25:28] I cannot. 不行
[25:29] It is believed the attackers are Russian. 传言袭击者是俄罗斯人
[25:31] Do you understand now? 你现在明白了吗
[25:33] I believe anya mishkin and this traitor 我认为安雅·米什金和这个叛徒
[25:35] are part of the conspiracy. 合谋了此事
[25:37] Poor Grigory got murdered 可怜的格里戈里被谋杀了
[25:38] Because he stumbled into it. 因为他偶然卷进来
[25:43] I must break him. 我得撬开他的嘴
[25:44] I’m not telling you squat, comrade. 我什么都不会告诉你 同志
[25:47] Do you hear that, Rick? 你听到了吗 里克
[25:48] You couldn’t get me to talk — 你别想让我开口
[25:53] Even though he lived as an American all these decades, 虽然他几十年都像美国人一样生活
[25:55] still he’s Russian in his heart. 他依旧有颗俄国心
[25:59] But I will soften him up. 但我会让他软下来
[26:03] Like ice cream on a hot summer day. 像炎热夏日的冰淇淋一样
[26:04] Whoa, whoa, whoa! I can’t let you do that. 哇哦 我不能让你这么干
[26:07] Rick, you’re a nice guy. 里克 你是个好人
[26:10] I like you. 我喜欢你
[26:11] So, please… 所以
[26:13] Don’t make me hurt you, too. 别逼我也折磨你
[26:15] Please. 拜托了
[26:18] Please tell me you have a line on Vasily and Castle. 拜托告诉我 你能联系上瓦西里和卡塞尔
[26:20] – Nothing yet. – Did you ping Castle’s phone? -还没 -你有定位到卡塞尔的手机吗
[26:22] It’s been deactivated. 手机关机了
[26:24] Pain is the only way we get through. 痛苦是我们唯一的通途
[26:27] – There’s another way. – No, there is not! -还有其他办法 -不 没有了
[26:29] There is always another way. 总是有其他办法的
[26:30] Look, I wish I had more time to humor you — 我也想有更多时间跟你逗乐
[26:32] 60 seconds. Just give me 60 seconds. 60秒 只要给我60秒
[26:35] – Please. – 60 seconds? -求你了 -60秒
[26:40] Fine. Show me what you got. 好吧 看看你有什么本事
[26:45] Uh, go. 开始
[26:47] All right, obviously this would go a lot easier 显然如果你直接告诉他需要的信息
[26:49] if you would just tell him what he needs to know. 就容易多了
[26:51] Okay. What he needs to know is 好吧 他需要知道的就是
[26:53] – that you can both go screw yourselves! – Really?! -你们俩都去死吧 -开玩笑吧
[26:56] Rick, I hate to be rude, but so far I’m not impressed. 里克 我不想无礼 但目前为止我可不满意
[26:59] – 55 seconds! – Okay, okay, okay. -还有55秒 -好的好的
[27:01] If — if Frank is at the center of this conspiracy, 如果 如果弗兰克是这场阴谋的中心人物
[27:03] then he may have some clues on him 他身上就可能有些线索
[27:05] as to where the attack is going to take place. 能帮我们找到袭击发生的地点
[27:08] – 42 seconds. – Receipt. -还有42秒 -收据
[27:09] There’s a receipt for a… 这张收据是买的
[27:12] Lamination kit. 压膜工具
[27:13] Which means what, exactly? 这到底说明什么
[27:15] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[27:16] Very good. 42 seconds. 太棒了 还有42秒
[27:18] 41. 41秒
[27:19] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[27:20] All right, his map history has a search for uniform stores. 他的地图记录显示搜索过卖制服的商店
[27:25] Okay. Call history. 通话记录
[27:26] Called the same number three times the last week. 上周给同一个号码打过三个电话
[27:28] – 29 seconds. – Thank you. -还剩29秒 -谢谢
[27:29] This is fun, no? 太有意思了 不是吗
[27:31] It’s a caterer. 是餐饮服务商
[27:33] Why a catering company? What am I missing? 为什么打给餐饮公司 我遗漏了什么信息
[27:35] More time. Only 24 seconds left. 又花了这么长时间 只剩24秒
[27:37] Come on. Seriously? 拜托 没开玩笑吧
[27:38] All right, okay. 好吧
[27:39] Lamination kit is — 压膜工具是
[27:41] It’s, uh, you’re making fake I.D.s 你在做假证件
[27:44] Making fake i.d.s to get someone into a catering company. 做假证好让人混进餐饮公司
[27:47] Why? 为什么呢
[27:48] To slip into an event. 为了混进一场重大活动
[27:50] But what event? 什么活动呢
[27:52] You’re… 你是想
[27:54] The party at the Russian consulate. 在俄罗斯领事馆举办的宴会
[27:55] You’re making a fake I.D. to sneak someone into a party 你做假证是为了让人穿成服务员的样子
[27:57] at the russian consulate dressed as catering staff. 混进在俄罗斯领事馆举办的宴会
[28:00] Right?! 对不对
[28:01] Brilliant! 天才
[28:03] And with time to spare! 还剩了点时间呢
[28:04] Actually, no. The party’s about to begin. 实际上没剩 宴会马上开始了
[28:07] We must hurry. 我们得抓紧了
[28:07] I’m gonna call Beckett, have unis pick Frank up. 我要打给贝克特 让她安排警员把弗兰克接走
[28:10] Have them meet us at the consulate. 让他们在领事馆和我们见面
[28:11] Bye, Frank. 再见 弗兰克
[28:15] Guys. 各位
[28:16] They’re denying us entry. 他们不让我们进去
[28:17] Because this is considered Russian soil, 因为这里算是俄罗斯领土
[28:19] We can’t force our way in. 我们不能强行闯进去
[28:20] Why hasn’t the consul general canceled the party yet? 为什么总领事还没取消宴会
[28:22] How do you say? This is not good for business. 怎么说呢 对生意不利
[28:25] If Oborin cancels without credible proof, 如果奥伯林没有确凿证据就取消宴会
[28:26] he looks weak in the eyes of his adversaries. 在敌人眼中就太软弱了
[28:28] Politics wins over death threats? 政治比死亡威胁还重要
[28:30] In Russia, it’s better to be killed than lose face. 在俄罗斯 宁可丢性命也不能丢面子
[28:32] You need to get us in. Now. 你现在就得把我们弄进去
[28:33] – It’s invite only. – So invite us. -只有受邀才能进去 -那就邀请我们
[28:35] We’ll be your plus four. 我们算你的同伴
[28:42] So what’s the plan? We don’t even know who the target is. 计划是什么 我们连目标是谁都不知道
[28:44] Look for anyone out of place or acting unusual. 找找有没有人格格不入或者举止怪异
[28:46] Well, we know their attacker is dressed 我们知道袭击者穿着
[28:48] as one of the catering staff, right? 和服务员一样 是吧
[28:49] Well, not necessarily. 不一定
[28:50] They may have used the catering outfit to gain entry, 他们可能穿着服务员的衣服进的大门
[28:52] But now that they’re inside, 但是现在到了里面
[28:53] our infiltrator may try to blend in. 混进来的那位可能会设法融入环境
[28:55] Yes, yes, very true. 是的 很有道理
[28:56] But, guys, most important — I vouched for you. 但是各位 重点是我给你们做担保了
[28:59] I have street cred to protect. 我要维护我的江湖名声
[29:01] So, please… 所以 拜托了
[29:03] Stay cool, yeah? 保持冷静好吗
[29:32] – No champagne. – I’ll go get you some, yeah? -这里没香槟 -我去给你们拿点
[29:33] – Yeah. – Three. -好的 -三杯
[29:43] Sniper! 有狙击手
[29:48] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[29:49] I — I think so. 好像是吧
[29:51] I think so. 我觉得没事
[29:54] Somebody call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[29:56] Sergei! Sergei! 谢尔盖 谢尔盖
[30:00] Bullet went through and through. 子弹彻底从他身上穿透了
[30:01] Sergei’s in surgery right now. 谢尔盖在做手术
[30:02] He’s expected to make a full recovery. 应该可以痊愈
[30:04] – Anything on the shooter? – Yeah, we found a sniper’s nest -有枪手的消息吗 -我们在领事馆对面
[30:06] In the building across the street from the consulate. 那条街上一栋楼里发现了狙击手的掩体
[30:08] Any luck with security video? 找到监控录像了吗
[30:09] Disabled, but we found a janitor’s uniform 被破坏了 但是我们找到一套清洁工服
[30:11] and the sniper’s weapon. 还有狙击手的武器
[30:12] It’s a Russian-made Dragunov. 是俄制德拉贡诺夫狙击步枪
[30:13] Did CSU pull prints or DNA? 鉴证组找到指纹或者DNA了吗
[30:15] They’re trying, but I doubt they’re gonna find anything. 他们在努力 但我怀疑他们什么都找不到
[30:17] Whoever pulled this off is a pro. 干这票的人是专业的
[30:18] Which means I.D.ing our shooter 枪手因格里戈里发现
[30:19] who most likely killed Grigory 行刺企图将其杀害
[30:21] when he found out about this whole assassination plot 现在确认这枪手身份
[30:23] is gonna be damn near impossible. 几乎是不可能完成的任务
[30:24] And it only gets worse. 还有更糟的
[30:25] The Russians are claiming that we created a distraction 俄罗斯人宣称是我们转移了
[30:27] for their security team, which allowed for 他们安保团队的注意力
[30:30] the assassination attempt on their consul general. 才让刺杀总领事的行动有机可乘
[30:32] Well, hold up. You saved the consul’s ass, 等等 你救了总领事的命
[30:34] And this is the thanks we get? 他们就是这样感谢我们的
[30:35] Plus they’re refusing any further cooperation with us 更有甚者 他们拒绝继续和我们合作
[30:37] on Grigory’s murder investigation. 调查格里戈里的谋杀案
[30:39] – Why would they do that? – I don’t — -他们为什么要这样做 -我不
[30:40] Because we are scared. 因为我们害怕了
[30:46] It is easier to blame America for our troubles, 我们的麻烦怪罪美国更简单
[30:48] when the truth is we’re fighting ourselves. 但真相是我们在内斗
[30:52] That supposed to be an apology? 这算是道歉吗
[30:53] It didn’t sound like one. 听着不像啊
[30:54] The attempt on Oborin’s life 刺杀奥伯林未遂事件
[30:55] has shaken everyone in the Russian diplomatic community. 震惊了整个俄罗斯外交圈
[30:58] No one knows who to trust. 没人知道该信任谁
[30:59] And what little faith Oborin has in me he has now lost. 我失去了奥伯林对我仅有的些许信任
[31:02] So now that you’re all out of friends, 所以现在你孤立无援
[31:04] You’ve come to us for help. 就来找我们帮忙了
[31:05] Please, Captain. 拜托了 警监
[31:06] You told me all you wanted 你对我说过你只想
[31:07] is to get the son of a bitch behind this. 把幕后混蛋凶手捉拿归案
[31:10] Help me get justice for Grigory, Anya, and Sergei. 帮我格里戈里 安雅和谢尔盖伸张正义吧
[31:16] Fine. 好吧
[31:18] But I have to bring someone else in. 但是我必须让另一个人参与进来
[31:23] Get out of town. 没搞错吧
[31:25] Long time, no see. 好久不见
[31:27] Since that thing at the place. 上次见面还是在那个地方的那件事
[31:29] You mean the place with the guy? 你是说在那个地方那个人的事
[31:30] Nyet. Not that guy. 不 不是那个人
[31:31] The other guy. 另外一个人
[31:32] The guy with the big, massive head. 头超大的那个人
[31:34] Oh! That guy! I remember. 噢 那家伙 我记得他
[31:36] Things didn’t end well for him. 他的下场可不怎么样
[31:38] They may not end well for you, either. 估计你也不会有什么好下场
[31:39] Like I don’t know that. 还用得着你提醒么
[31:42] So, right here, right now, 好吧 此时此刻
[31:44] lay all your cards on the table. 把你的底牌亮出来吧
[31:49] The Russian consulate in New York has a leak. 俄罗斯驻纽约的领事馆里有个泄密者
[31:51] – How bad? – Critical. -情况有多糟 -很糟糕
[31:52] Sensitive intelligence is being sold anonymously at auction. 敏感情报在拍卖会上被匿名售卖
[31:55] Two months ago, I activated Anya Mishkin 两个月前 我动用了安雅·米什金
[31:57] to identify the traitor. 去找出那个叛徒
[31:58] I’m guessing the traitor got to her first. 我猜那个叛徒抢先一步搞定了她
[32:00] Anya’s last communique 安雅最后一次报告
[32:01] said she was close to unmasking him. 说她就快揭开那个人的真面目了
[32:05] But then she was killed in a car crash. 但之后她就死于一场车祸
[32:08] Your traitor silenced her. 你们的叛徒把她灭口了
[32:12] We need names. 我们需要人名
[32:13] Who’s on your list? 你们的怀疑名单上都有谁
[32:15] There’s sharing, 分享是相互的
[32:17] and then there’s sharing. 你分享给我 我分享给你
[32:19] So, she’s from the State Department? 她是国务院的人
[32:21] Actually, that’s just a cover. 事实上 那只是个假身份
[32:23] Cover for what? Who is she? 为了隐藏什么 她的真实身份是谁
[32:24] Rita is many things, 丽塔有很多身份
[32:26] One of which is your stepmother. 其中有一重身份是你的继母
[32:32] She’s been helping me take down LokSat. 她一直在帮我追查洛克塞特
[32:35] I — I wanted to tell you sooner, but — 我 我本想早点告诉你 但是
[32:37] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[32:37] You couldn’t because you needed to protect me. 你不能告诉我 因为你想保护我
[32:41] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:41] This is getting really old, Beckett. 老是这一套说辞 贝克特
[32:43] I know. Believe me, it is 我知道 相信我 的确是
[32:47] Old. 老一套
[32:50] It’s very old. 真的非常老套
[32:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:52] Castle, you’re absolutely right. 卡塞尔 你说的完全对
[32:54] Exactly. Wait. What — 就是嘛 等等 你说什么
[32:56] Right about — 什么对了
[32:59] What was I right about? 我说什么说对了
[33:00] The report on the dragunov sniper rifle 关于那把德拉贡诺夫狙击步枪的报告
[33:02] said that the barrel twist rate was 320 millimeters. 说它的枪管缠距是320毫米
[33:06] But the newer version is 240, right? 但是新型号的缠距是240毫米 对吗
[33:08] Yes, it was changed in the ’90s. 没错 是90年代改进的
[33:09] So then why would our sniper use an older model 有威力大得多 精准度更好的新型枪
[33:12] when the newer one is so much more powerful and accurate? 这个狙击手为什么要用旧款
[33:15] It – it must have been the only thing the assassin had access to. 那一定是杀手唯一能拿到的武器
[33:18] Only who the hell leaves around a russian sniper rifle 但到底是谁会随手留下一把1980年代的
[33:21] from the 1980s lying around? 俄国狙击步枪呢
[33:23] Molniya. 闪电
[33:24] Lightning? 闪电
[33:25] It’s an old KGB code name for weapon caches 这是一个克格勃代号 指在北约国家
[33:27] planted in NATO countries 秘密存放的武器库
[33:28] to support the agents in the field. 它们可以支持在外行动的特工
[33:30] After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, 前苏联解体之后
[33:32] many were abandoned. 它们很多都被废弃了
[33:34] But someone in the field would know where they were. 但某些参与过行动的人会知道它们在哪
[33:35] Like frank. Except he’s all lawyered up. 比如弗兰克 但他已经请了律师
[33:38] Yes, but I, too, know where these old caches are. 是的 但是 我也知道那些武器藏在哪
[33:42] We search those caches, we could find our killer. 我们搜查那些武器库 就能找到凶手
[33:51] You remind me of Jackson. 你让我想起杰克逊
[33:54] I find that very hard to believe. 我觉得这话不大可信
[33:57] You have his eyes and that mischievous grin. 你有和他一样的眼睛和淘气的笑容
[34:00] There it is. 就是这个笑容
[34:02] How is he? 他还好吗
[34:04] Alive. 他活着
[34:06] In our business, that’s all you can hope for. 干我们这行 活着就是你所希望的一切
[34:08] Does he ever, um… 他有没有
[34:10] mention me? 提到过我
[34:12] No. 没有
[34:14] You couldn’t have lied? 你就不能说个谎哄我吗
[34:16] Doesn’t mean he’s not thinking of you. 那并不代表他不惦念你
[34:18] Just how he deals with having to have to stay away. 不得不远离你 这是他的应对方式
[34:21] He does it for your own safety. 他这么做是为了你的安全
[34:24] I am so sick of people pushing me away for my safety. 我真不喜欢人们为了我的安全把我推开
[34:28] Specifically beckett, I’m assuming? 我猜尤其是贝克特 对吗
[34:31] Still a wee bit upset, huh? 还是有点沮丧 是吧
[34:34] The anger flares up from time to time, yes. 怒气时不时会燃起来 的确是
[34:38] She did it out of love. 她这么做是出于爱
[34:39] Oh, I know. 我明白
[34:40] I know. 明白
[34:42] At the end of the day, 到头来
[34:44] She’s worth it. 她让一切都值得了
[34:48] I’m glad I met you, richard. 我很高兴见到了你 理查德
[34:50] I’m glad I met you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[34:51] But you didn’t. Remember that. 但你从没见过我 记住
[34:52] No, your secret is safe. 当然 你的秘密很安全
[34:57] Am I going to see you or my dad again? 我还能再见到你或者我爸么
[35:06] He’s so very proud of you. 他非常非常为你感到骄傲
[35:25] Hey, guys. You’re gonna want to see this. 伙计们 你们肯定想看看这个
[35:27] I’ve been scrubbing traffic cam footage 我一直在看城里所有冷战时期
[35:28] at the addresses of all the old cold war caches in the city. 旧武器库周边的交通监控
[35:31] What did you find? 发现了什么
[35:32] Well, you have to see it to believe it. 你们得看了才会相信
[35:35] This is from yesterday. 这是昨天的录像
[35:42] – who’s that? – I’ll show you. -那是谁 -我来展示给你
[35:43] Wait for it. 等着看吧
[35:45] Remember our cold war spies Anatoly and Anya? 还记得我们的冷战间谍阿纳托利和安雅吗
[35:49] This is her now. 这是她现在的样子
[35:51] This is Anya Mishkin. 这是安雅·米什金
[35:53] Grigory’s mother. 格里戈里的母亲
[35:55] But she died in the car crash. 但她不是死于一场车祸吗
[35:57] Nope. She’s alive and well. 没有 她活得好好的
[35:59] She must have taken the dragunov from the gun cache. 一定是她从武器库里拿了狙击枪
[36:01] Now we know who our assassin is. 现在我们知道杀手是谁了
[36:08] Do you expect me to believe 你指望我相信
[36:09] that you had no idea Anya was still alive? 你对于安雅还活着毫不知情
[36:11] I swear it. For all I know, 我发誓 我所知道的是
[36:12] Anya’s the leak in the russian consulate all along! 一直以来安雅就是俄领事馆里的泄密者
[36:15] And she faked her death just to throw you off? 她伪装了自己的死亡就是为了迷惑你
[36:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:21] Captain, that bolo 警监 对安雅
[36:22] that I put on the stolen car that anya got into paid off. 上的那辆偷来的车发的通缉有回应了
[36:25] Unis pulled her over on the L.I.E. 警员在长岛高速公路把她拦下了
[36:27] Do they have her in custody? 他们拘押她了吗
[36:28] Bringing her in right now. 立刻把她带来
[36:32] I’ll question her. 我来审讯她
[36:34] So, what was the endgame, anya? 你们到底在玩什么把戏 安雅
[36:38] Money for selling secrets 卖情报的钱
[36:39] in a cayman account so that you and frank 存在一个开曼群岛的账户里好让
[36:41] could sit on a beach? 你和弗兰克可以享受沙滩
[36:42] You have no idea what you are talking about. 你根本不知道自己在说什么
[36:46] But the price for this fantasy getaway was steep — 但是这场梦幻隐居计划的代价太高了
[36:48] Your son’s life. 它让你儿子送了命
[36:50] So who killed him? Was it frank? 所以是谁杀了他 是弗兰克吗
[36:52] Or did you do it yourself? 或者是你亲自动的手
[36:53] Everything I’ve done was in order to save him. 我所做的一切都是为了救他
[36:55] Grigory found out the truth, didn’t he? 格里戈里发现了真相
[36:57] And he threatened to expose you. 他威胁说要揭发你
[36:59] That’s why you killed him. 所以你杀了他
[37:01] The thing I don’t understand is, why did you stick around 我想不通的是 你为什么会
[37:04] for the assassination attempt at the consulate? 为了杀领事馆的人而留下来
[37:06] All I had left was vengeance. 我只想复仇
[37:09] What did Oborin do to you? 奥伯林对你做了什么
[37:10] I wasn’t aiming for Oborin. 我瞄准的不是奥伯林
[37:12] Sergei. 谢尔盖
[37:14] You were aiming for your husband? 你瞄准的是你丈夫
[37:15] And if you hadn’t interfered, 要是你没插手
[37:17] he would be dead now, as he should be. 他现在已经死了 他就应该死
[37:20] I must say, Rick, 我得说 里克
[37:21] your novels don’t do Beckett justice. 你小说里的贝克特没有真人厉害啊
[37:23] She’s just getting started. 她这才刚开始
[37:26] I am not the devil you think I am. 我不像你想的那样是个恶魔
[37:29] I am not a traitor. 我不是叛徒
[37:30] – But your husband is? – Yes. -但你丈夫是叛徒 -对
[37:31] Sergei is the one who’s been selling our trade secrets 谢尔盖才是那个把我们的商业秘密
[37:33] to economic competitors — I have proof. 告诉竞争对手的人 我有证据
[37:35] And why didn’t you tell Vasily? Was it love? 那你为什么不告诉瓦西里 是因为爱吗
[37:37] Not love. 不是爱
[37:39] I held my tongue because my husband is very well connected. 我沉默是因为我丈夫后台很硬
[37:45] Much more so than Vasily. 比瓦西里的后台硬得多
[37:47] Sadly, Rick, this is all true. 很不幸 里克 这些都是真的
[37:51] If I had turned Sergei in, 要是我告发谢尔盖
[37:52] he would have used his political muscle to bury me. 他会用政治手段除掉我
[37:55] I would have been the one on trial, not him. 我会被审判 而不是他
[37:57] Laws mean nothing in Russia. 在俄国法律一无是处
[37:59] All that matters is power. 政治权力说了算
[38:00] So you faked your death to protect yourself. 你为了自我保护 假装死亡
[38:04] But Grigory became suspicious. 但格里戈里起了疑心
[38:06] He got on to the truth of what Sergei was doing. 他发现了谢尔盖在干什么
[38:11] Anya, are you saying that Sergei killed Grigory? 安雅 你是说谢尔盖杀了格里戈里吗
[38:14] They’re not blood. 他们没有血缘关系
[38:19] Grigory’s biological father died before his birth. 格里戈里的生父在他出生前就去世了
[38:22] Sergei never truly bonded with Grigory. 谢尔盖和格里戈里从来都不亲近
[38:26] I followed Grigory to that apartment building, 我跟着格里戈里去了那栋公寓楼
[38:30] but I was too late. 但已经太迟了
[38:32] I saw Sergei running away, and then… 我看着谢尔盖逃跑 然后…
[38:37] I found my poor boy. 我发现了我可怜的孩子
[38:41] And why did you try to get revenge with a sniper rifle? 那你为什么用狙击枪复仇呢
[38:44] Because Sergei never left the consulate after the murder. 因为谋杀发生后 谢尔盖没离开过领事馆
[38:47] That night was my best chance, my last chance! 那晚是最好的机会 也是最后的机会
[38:50] Soon he will go back to Russia and be out of my reach. 他马上就要回俄国了 我就束手无策了
[38:53] I promise you I will do everything in my power 我向你保证 我会尽我所能
[38:56] to make sure that he is brought to justice. 确保他被绳之以法
[38:58] My husband has full diplomatic immunity. 我丈夫有完全外交豁免权
[39:03] You are powerless, just like I am. 你无能为力 我也是
[39:06] I wouldn’t be too sure about that. 别那么肯定
[39:11] You have no business here, captain. 你没资格进来 警监
[39:12] Mr. Oborin, are you aware 奥伯林先生 你知道
[39:14] that Sergei has been selling Russian trade secrets? 谢尔盖一直在出售俄国商业机密吗
[39:16] Captain, this is a Russian matter. 警监 这是俄国事务
[39:18] But he killed Grigory just — 但他杀了格里戈里
[39:19] And it is a Russian matter. 这也是俄国事务
[39:21] If you’ll excuse me, I have a plane to catch. 失陪了 我得赶飞机
[39:25] I’ve been recalled to Moscow, 莫斯科召我回去
[39:26] where I shall pay a small fine and begin my retirement. 我要交一点罚款 开始退休生活
[39:29] A fine? That’s his punishment? 一笔罚款 这就是惩罚
[39:31] Could you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
[39:33] Could you please tell my wife I said… 你能否告诉我妻子 我说
[39:44] What does that mean? 什么意思
[39:45] “Small thieves get hanged. “毛贼被绞死
[39:47] Great ones go free.” 大盗仍逍遥”
[39:48] It’s an old Russian proverb. 是俄国谚语
[39:50] Mr. Oborin, please. 奥伯林先生 求您了
[39:51] Revoke Sergei’s immunity. 撤销谢尔盖的豁免权
[39:52] Have him stand trial for Grigory’s murder. 让他因为谋杀格里戈里受到审判
[39:54] It would set a very dangerous example. 那会树立起非常危险的范例
[39:57] You see, captain, uh, Russian justice 你看 警监 俄国的司法
[40:00] is very, very… complicated. 非常非常…复杂
[40:06] Oh, here’s somebody who would like to say goodbye. 有人想跟你们道别
[40:10] You two look so unhappy. 你们俩看起来闷闷不乐的
[40:12] This breaks my heart. 真让我伤心
[40:14] You’re, uh, leaving town? Same plane as Sergei? 你也要走吗 跟谢尔盖坐同一班飞机
[40:16] Yes. Nine hours to Moscow. 对 九个小时才能到莫斯科
[40:20] But plenty of time to work on 有很长时间写
[40:21] our “Heat and Ice” collaboration, yes? 《火与冰》了 是吧
[40:24] In fact… 其实…
[40:27] I have an idea for the ending. 我对结尾有个想法
[40:28] – Vasily, I don’t know if — – It goes like this. -瓦西里 我不知道 -你这么写
[40:29] Nikki Heat and Jameson Rook 妮奇·希特和詹姆森·洛克
[40:31] think the evil Russian has gotten away. 以为邪恶的俄国人逃脱了
[40:33] What they don’t know is Vladimir Ice has set in motion a plan 他们不知道 弗拉基米尔·艾斯开始制定计划
[40:37] to send the murderer to live out the rest of his miserable life 把凶手送到俄国偏远的奥伊米亚康
[40:41] at a lonely Russian outpost, Oymyakon. 让他痛苦地度过余生
[40:45] I’ve heard of that town. 我听说过那个镇
[40:46] That’s the coldest place on earth. 是地球上最冷的地方
[40:48] It takes four days to warm the ground with bonfire 在埋葬去世的人之前
[40:51] before they can bury their dead. 要花四天时间用篝火化开地面
[40:53] Is that where Sergei is headed? 谢尔盖要去那儿吗
[40:54] In Russia, there are far worse places than prison. 在俄国 有比监狱糟糕得多的地方
[40:58] Like I said, Russian justice is very complicated. 我说过 俄国的司法非常复杂
[41:07] Come here. 来吧
[41:11] Strong. 够壮实的
[41:12] This was fun, no? 挺有趣吧
[41:13] – Yeah. – We do it again sometime. -对 -我们改日再做
[41:15] Call first. 提前打电话
[41:17] Do svidaniya. 再见
[41:17] You, too. 再见
[41:20] Kate. 凯特
[41:21] Oh, no. Come on. 不 来吧
[41:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:27] All right. 行了
[41:29] Yes, yes. 对 对
[41:38] Not exactly the ending that I was hoping for, 跟我希望的结局不完全相同
[41:40] but I guess it’ll have to do. 但我觉得也只能如此
[41:43] You know, Beckett, we’ve kissed in six different countries. 贝克特 我们已经在六个国家亲吻过了
[41:46] – Really? You’re keeping count? – You’re not? -是吗 你一直在数吗 -你没数吗
[41:48] Anyway, one country we haven’t kissed in is Russia. 无论如何 我们没在俄国吻过
[41:52] And technically, right now, we are on Russian soil. 严格来说 现在我们就站在俄国领土上
[41:56] You know, there is one other thing 还有一件事
[41:57] that we’ve done in six different countries. 我们也在六个国家做过
[42:01] Idi syuda kroshka. 过来 宝贝
[42:03] What does that mean? 什么意思
[42:04] Means follow me and find out. 跟我来 你就知道了
[42:08] Find a Russian translation app. 找个俄语翻译软件
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme