Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Sorry, I’m gonna be a while. 抱歉 我还得要一阵
[00:14] Excuse me, do you know where there’s another… 打扰 你知道还有别的…
[00:16] Ah, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[00:26] Stop! 住手
[00:31] Oh, my god. 天呐
[00:32] Sadie. 桑迪
[00:45] Call 911! 打911
[00:47] Call 911! 打911
[01:00] Now, Rick, be charming but not too charming. 里克 要有魅力 但别太过分了
[01:04] That’s like asking superman not to be too super. 这就像让超人别那么”超”
[01:06] What’s wrong with being too charming? 有魅力怎么了
[01:08] Nothing, except when you are testifying in a murder trial. 没什么不好 只是为凶杀案作证时就不合适了
[01:11] Look, being charming tells the jury that you’re confident, 有魅力的人让陪审团觉得自信
[01:13] But being too charming tells 但如果做过头
[01:15] them that you’re trying to be manipulative. 他们会觉得你想操控他们
[01:16] Oh, I see. This is why you never had me testify 我懂了 这就是你从不让我为我们的
[01:19] in any of our cases. 案子作证的原因
[01:21] You’re jealous of my charm. 你是嫉妒我的魅力
[01:22] I’m serious, okay? Don’t get cocky. 我是说真的 别自大
[01:24] This is the first time you’ll be testifying in court, 这是你第一次出庭作证
[01:26] and it can get nerve-racking. 作证有时很让人紧张
[01:28] I’ll be fine, especially since word on the street 我会没事的 尤其据传
[01:30] is the defense lawyer is a total hack. 辩护律师根本没本事
[01:32] Oh, yeah? Who is it? 是吗 是谁
[01:34] Stan Novak. 斯坦·诺瓦克
[01:35] “Short attention span” Stan? “精神集中不过三秒”斯坦吗
[01:37] That guy gets lost in his own cross examinations. 那人自己做盘问时都会找不到北
[01:39] Yeah. You will be fine. 嗯 那你会没事的
[01:42] Too bad you won’t be there to see me in action. 可惜你是没法看我作证了
[01:44] – No, but I will. – Is that wise? -我会去的 -那样好吗
[01:46] I mean, publicly, aren’t we still supposed to be separated? 我们明面上还是分手状态啊
[01:48] This is the Sadie Beakman murder trial we’re talking about. 这可是桑迪·比克曼的凶案审判
[01:51] Her reporting from Iraq 她的伊拉克报导
[01:52] shaped the way many Americans saw the war. 成就了很多美国人对伊战的看法
[01:54] Plus it gave her the profile to launch her own news website. 而且这还让她得以创办自己的网站
[01:57] And as captain of the precinct that closed her murder case, 作为为她的凶杀案结案的分局警监
[02:01] it would be odd if I didn’t show. 如果我不去才奇怪呢
[02:03] Then we should come up with a secret signal. 那我们就该想个秘密信号
[02:05] A little thing just between the two of us that says, 我们的暗号 来表明
[02:07] “I love you.” “我爱你”
[02:08] Oh, you know, I think that would be a little… 我觉得那就有点…
[02:11] – Do you need a tissue? – No, -你需要纸巾吗 -不是
[02:12] this is my… that’s the secret “I love you” signal. 这是我的秘密”我爱你”手势
[02:14] – Do you like it? – Rubbing your nose? -喜欢吗 -摸鼻子吗
[02:15] – Yeah. – Yeah, that’s really romantic. -嗯 -是啊 真浪漫
[02:18] Anyway, I got to go. 总之 我得走了
[02:19] I’m meeting Vikram. I’ll see you at the court. 我要去见维克拉姆 回头庭上见
[02:21] Yes, I love you, too. 我也爱你
[02:29] Where are we on surveilling Caleb Brown 监视卡莱布·布朗
[02:30] and connecting him to LokSat? 将他与洛克塞特联系起来进展如何
[02:33] Exactly where we were last week 跟上周
[02:35] and the week before that and the week before that. 上上周 上上上周的情况一样
[02:37] So nowhere? 就是毫无进展吗
[02:38] Our target at the public defender’s office 我们公设辩护人办公室的那位目标
[02:40] is like a super villain… no weaknesses. 就像个超级反派 没有弱点
[02:42] Oh, come on. That’s not possible. 得了 那是不可能的
[02:43] Sure about that? ’cause Cee Cee and I have tried every pos– 是吗 因为我和茜茜已经试过了
[02:45] – Wait, what? Who’s Cee Cee? – No one. -等等 什么 茜茜是谁 -没谁
[02:49] Did you give your computer a girl’s name? 你是给你的电脑起了个女生名字吗
[02:52] You don’t know my life. 你不了解我的生活
[02:53] I’ve never been happier about that until this moment. 此前我从未为此感到如此庆幸呢
[02:56] Look, I am tired of lying to everyone. 我受够了跟大家撒谎
[02:57] I want my life back, 我想要回我的生活
[02:58] and given your new relationship with your computer, 鉴于你都跟你的电脑发展恋情了
[03:00] it’s time you get yours back, too. 你也需要回归自己的生活了
[03:02] So let’s figure this out. What is Caleb Brown’s weakness? 我们赶紧想出卡莱布·布朗的弱点吧
[03:07] This is gonna be the easiest case I have ever tried. 这将是我参与过的最简单的案子
[03:10] How can you be so sure? 你为什么如此肯定
[03:11] The defendant has a history of arrest 被告有一堆逮捕记录
[03:12] for robbing high-end houses while working as a cater waiter. 全是因为扮成酒席承包人抢劫高端住宅
[03:15] Sadie Beakman caught her in the act 桑迪·比克曼抓了她个现行
[03:17] and the defendant killed her in order to get away. 被告为逃跑而杀了她
[03:19] Isn’t that all circumstantial? 这不都是只有旁证推测吗
[03:21] Yes, which is why it’s a good thing I have you… 是的 所以幸好我有你
[03:23] an eyewitness. 一名目击证人
[03:25] The defendant really should’ve taken that plea deal I offered. 被告真的该接受我提出的认罪协议的
[03:27] Yeah. Why didn’t she? 是啊 她为什么没接受
[03:29] What do you think their defense is gonna be? 你觉得他们会如何抗辩
[03:30] Don’t concern yourself with that. 别去想那个
[03:32] No matter how he tries to spin the facts, 不管他要如何扭曲事实
[03:33] you stick with what you saw. 你要坚持陈述自己所看到的
[03:35] Nina O’Keefe killed Sadie Beakman. 妮娜·奥基弗杀了桑迪·比克曼
[03:37] The victim’s family. 这是被害人的家庭
[03:39] Oh, yes, I remember. 是啊 我记得
[03:41] Nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们
[03:42] Sorry it’s under such terrible circumstances. 很抱歉是因为这样的事
[03:44] Yeah. Us, too. 是啊 我们也是
[03:45] So, how are you holding up? 你们还好吗
[03:47] Some good days, more bad. 有时还好 但更多时候不好
[03:49] We can’t seem to get over it. 我们似乎无法翻篇
[03:51] You know, my wife spent two years embedded 我妻子在伊拉克跟部队
[03:52] with troops in Iraq and not a scratch. 潜伏了两年都毫发无伤
[03:54] And then a party in Manhattan. Doesn’t make sense. 却死在曼哈顿一个派对上 真是没道理
[03:57] Well, we’re gonna get her justice. 我们会为她主持正义的
[04:11] – Marcus. – Hey. Glad you could make it, captain. -马库斯 -你来了太好了 警监
[04:13] So, um, what is this I hear about you asking Lanie out? 我怎么听说你约会蕾妮了
[04:16] No, no, no, no. You got that wrong. 不不 你误会了
[04:18] Lanie asked me. 是蕾妮约的我
[04:19] Really? That’s what I… 真的吗 我…
[04:21] Nina. 妮娜
[04:23] My name is Caleb Brown from the public defender’s office. 我是卡莱布·布朗 是公设辩护人办公室的
[04:25] I’ll be representing you today. 我今天将代理你
[04:26] What is Caleb Brown doing here? 卡莱布·布朗怎么来了
[04:28] That’s a good question. 问得好
[04:30] All rise! This court is now in session. 全体起立 庭审开始
[04:32] The honorable judge Gloria Wollcott presiding. 有请尊敬的法官葛洛丽亚·沃考特
[04:36] Be seated. 请坐
[04:40] Well, well, well, Mr. Caleb Brown. 哎呀 卡莱布·布朗先生
[04:42] As lovely as it is to see you in my courtroom, where’s Mr. Novak? 虽然很高兴在我的庭上见到你 但诺瓦克先生呢
[04:45] Your honor, 法官大人
[04:46] Mr. Novak’s wife went into premature labor last night. 诺瓦克先生的妻子昨晚早产了
[04:48] Oh, no. 天呐
[04:49] The baby’s fine, as is the mother, 母婴平安
[04:50] but obviously Mr. Novak is unavailable, 但诺瓦克先生显然不能来了
[04:52] so the public defender’s office asked me to take over. 所以公设辩护人办公室叫我来接手
[04:55] – And you’re up to speed on the case? – Yes, your honor. -你已经了解案情了吗 -是的 法官大人
[04:56] Plus I did a little work on my own this morning. 另外 我今早还格外下了一番功夫
[04:59] – Any objections, Mr. Weller? – None, your honor. -有任何反对吗 维勒先生 -没有 法官大人
[05:02] Then let’s proceed, shall we? Bailiff, bring in the jury. 那么继续吧 法警 请陪审团
[05:05] The people call Roger Masters, your honor. 公诉人传罗杰·马特斯 法官大人
[05:07] Sadie was kind, thoughtful. She was generous. 桑迪善良 周到 慷慨
[05:10] I would know. We were friends for over 20 years. 我很清楚 我们是20多年的朋友
[05:12] I was her cameraman back when she was still 她创办自己网站之前
[05:14] a news correspondent before she started her website. 还做通讯记者时 我是她的摄影师
[05:16] Thank you, Mr. Masters. No further questions. 谢谢你 马特斯先生 没有其他问题了
[05:19] So, the murder took place at your townhouse, is that correct? 凶案是发生在你的联体别墅 是吗
[05:22] I’m afraid so. 是的
[05:23] My wife and I hosted the cocktail party 我和妻子主持了一场鸡尾酒派对
[05:25] where your client killed Sadie. 你的委托人在派对上杀了桑迪
[05:26] Did you see my client kill her? 你看到我的委托人杀人了吗
[05:29] No. No, I did not. 没有
[05:30] The fireplace poker punctured the ribcage 壁炉拨火棍刺穿了胸腔
[05:33] and nicked Mrs. Beakman’s aorta, 割伤了比克曼太太的主动脉
[05:35] causing massive blood loss and her eventual death. 导致她大量失血并最终死亡
[05:38] Did Mrs. Beakman die immediately? 比克曼太太是当场死亡的吗
[05:40] It would’ve taken 5 to 10 minutes 她的伤势会在
[05:42] for her to succumb to her wounds. 5到10分钟内致死
[05:44] Dr. Parish, would Mrs. Beakman have been in much pain? 帕里什医生 比克曼太太是不是很痛苦
[05:47] Yes. Excruciating pain. 是的 非常痛苦
[05:49] No further questions, your honor. 没有其他问题了 法官大人
[05:50] The defendant was on the run 被告当时在逃
[05:52] – until me and my partner… – Until my partner and I -直到我和搭档 -直到我和搭档
[05:53] caught up with her at Grand Central Terminal. 最终在中央车站逮住了她
[05:54] And… and did my client confess? 那么 我的委托人认罪了吗
[05:56] No. She didn’t make a statement. 没有 她没有录口供
[05:58] – The only thing she said… – The only thing she said -她只说 -她只说…
[05:59] was that she wanted to speak with a lawyer. 她想叫律师
[06:03] The people call Richard Castle. 公诉人传唤理查德·卡塞尔
[06:15] Raise your right hand. 请举起右手
[06:16] Oh, sorry. This is the right hand. 抱歉 这才是右手
[06:18] Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, 你是否发誓说真话 说出全部真话
[06:20] – and nothing but the truth? – I do. -而且只说真话 -是的
[06:23] Mr. Castle, what is it that you do for a living? 卡塞尔先生 您是做什么的
[06:26] I’m a murder-mystery novelist. 我是位悬疑小说家
[06:27] Have you held any other jobs? 你还做过别的吗
[06:29] Yeah, six years as a civilian investigator 是的 我有六年作为平民调查员
[06:31] working with the NYPD, homicides for the 12th precinct. 与纽约警局12分局凶案组合作的经历
[06:35] So, you’re a bit of an expert 那么你对破解凶案
[06:37] when it comes to solving murders? 是个行家了
[06:38] Yes, and I use that expertise 是的 而我凭这份经验
[06:40] to lend authenticity to my novels. 给我的小说带来真实感
[06:42] Now, what brought you to the home of Roger and Joanna Masters 你是为何会在五个月前的9月14日
[06:46] on the evening of September 14th five months ago? 前往罗杰和乔安娜·马特斯家
[06:48] Joanna Masters won a charity auction 乔安娜·马特斯赢下了一场慈善拍卖
[06:50] to have me come to her home and do a private reading 赢得了我去她家 私下诵读
[06:52] of “Driving Heat,” my latest novel, 我次日将出版的
[06:54] due to come out the following day. 最新小说《希特袭来》的机会
[06:57] Oh, my! 天呐
[06:59] Richard Castle… in my home. 理查德·卡塞尔驾临寒舍
[07:01] It is a pleasure to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[07:02] Oh, I just adore your books. 我可喜欢你的书了
[07:04] I mean, Nikki Heat is, like, my role model. 妮基·希特 我的偶像啊
[07:06] – I love her. – Me, too. You are too kind. 我爱死她了 -我也是 你太客气了
[07:08] – And you are too cute. – Keep talking. -你太帅了 -这话我喜欢
[07:10] Please come in, come in. 请进吧 请进
[07:14] Like you to meet my husband, Roger. 这位是我丈夫 罗杰
[07:16] Richard. Nice to meet you. 理查德 见到你很高兴
[07:17] – Welcome. – Thank you. -欢迎 -谢谢
[07:18] And, uh… 这是
[07:19] – These are the Beakmans. – That’s when I met Sadie Beakman. -这是比克曼夫妇 -于是我结识了桑迪·比克曼
[07:21] Sadie, Lloyd, and their lovely daughter, Annie. 桑迪 罗伊德和他们可爱的女儿安妮
[07:24] – Richard. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -理查德 认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴
[07:25] I’m sure you recognize Sadie 你一定认得出桑迪
[07:27] from her Iraq war news reports, 知道她出名的伊拉克战争报道
[07:29] but she also owns and operates BeakmanReport.com. 但她也是比克曼新闻网的所有人和经营者
[07:32] After meeting the soon-to-be victim, 见过准被害人后
[07:34] I met the soon-to-be killer. 我也见到了准凶手
[07:36] Champagne? 要香槟吗
[07:38] Thank you so much for being here. 谢谢各位的到来
[07:40] Thank you for having me. 谢谢邀请我来
[07:41] Sorry about the small poster. I ran out of the big ones. 抱歉用了这么小的海报 大的用光了
[07:44] “Driving Heat,” written by…this guy. 《希特袭来》 此人所著
[07:49] “The last thing Nikki Heat expected “妮基·希特升任
[07:51] when she received her promotion up to captain of the NYPD…” 纽约警局警监时 万万没有想到…”
[07:54] After the reading, I needed to use the restroom. 诵读结束后 我去用洗手间
[08:00] Sorry, I’m gonna be a while. 抱歉 我还得要一阵
[08:02] So I went to use the facilities upstairs. 于是我便去了楼上的洗手间
[08:04] Stop! 住手
[08:07] That’s when I saw the defendant kill Sadie Beakman. 这时我撞见了被告杀害桑迪·比克曼的场景
[08:10] Let the record reflect the witness has identified 请记录显示目击证人指认了
[08:13] the defendant, Nina O’Keefe, as the woman in question. 被告妮娜·奥基弗是他所指的女人
[08:17] Nothing further, your honor. 没有其他问题了 法官大人
[08:20] Mr. Brown, your witness. 布朗先生 你方证人
[08:21] Mr. Castle, I-I don’t want to take up too much of your time. 卡塞尔先生 我不想太占用你的时间
[08:24] I only have a handful of questions. 我只有几个问题
[08:26] First… is it possible 首先 我的委托人
[08:27] that my client did not kill Mrs. Beakman? 是否可能没有杀害比克曼太太
[08:30] Oh, no. It was definitely her. 不可能 绝对是她
[08:32] And you remember the events of the evening clearly? 你对当晚的事件记得很清楚吗
[08:35] Because I know that you have a history of memory loss. 因为 我知道你有失忆史
[08:38] – Objection, your honor. – Goes to credibility. -反对 法官大人 -这事关可信度
[08:41] I’ll allow it. 反对无效
[08:43] Mr. Castle, is it true that on May 12, 2014, 卡塞尔先生 2014年5月12日
[08:47] you were abducted by parties still unknown 你是否曾被至今未查明的人绑架
[08:49] and then returned 8 weeks later? 8周后才又出现
[08:52] Yes. 是的
[08:53] And you still have memory loss? 而且你依然失着忆
[08:55] Only of those eight weeks. 只对那8周失了忆
[08:57] My memory of your client killing Mrs. Beakman is crystal clear. 我对你委托人杀害比克曼太太的记忆十分清晰
[09:00] But how can you be sure? 你怎么可能确定呢
[09:02] Because I was an eyewitness. 因为我是目击证人
[09:04] So glad that you used that word. 很高兴你用了这个词
[09:06] Eyewitness. 目击证人
[09:08] Now, Mr. Castle, 卡塞尔先生
[09:09] you gave a reading of “Driving Heat” 你在案发当晚曾诵读
[09:13] on the evening in question, 《希特袭来》
[09:14] the continuing adventures of Nikki Heat. 这是妮基·希特系列的新书
[09:16] Might you humor the court and just give us a short reading? 能否为庭上读一小段
[09:19] Just the highlighted section, if you please. 就读高亮的部分即可 麻烦了
[09:26] “Nikki had seen it often, as every cop had. “妮基以及每个警察都经常会见到
[09:29] otherwise-reliable eyewitnesses 本来很可靠的目击证人
[09:31] conflate or confuse details that seem indelible 搞错或搞混在那些没有
[09:34] to those not caught up in the trauma of the incident.” 因事件产生创伤的人眼里不可磨灭的细节”
[09:37] According to previous testimony, 据之前的证词
[09:39] you use your expertise with the NYPD 你凭你在纽约警局的经验
[09:41] to add authenticity to your stories. 为你的小说增添真实性
[09:44] Is that correct? 是吗
[09:45] The defendant killed Mrs. Beakman. 被告杀了比克曼太太
[09:47] I know what I saw. 我清楚我看到了什么
[09:49] Just like you knew what you saw on February 2, 2015? 那么你2015年2月2日也清楚自己看到了什么吗
[09:54] Mr. Castle, did you give a statement 卡塞尔先生 你是否曾向
[09:57] to a Detective Neely of Westchester P.D. 韦斯切斯特警局的尼利警探作证说
[09:59] that you were an eyewitness to the murder of Eva Whitfield 你目睹了伊娃·威特福德的被杀
[10:02] – and that her husband, Cole, was the killer? – Yes, I did… -而她丈夫科尔是凶手 -是的
[10:04] – And was Cole Whitfield the killer? – No. -那么科尔·威特福德是凶手吗 -不是
[10:07] So you’ve been wrong before. 那么你以前就错过
[10:09] That incident was a setup. 那次事件是个陷阱
[10:11] What happened to Mrs. Beakman was not. 而比克曼太太的遭遇并非如此
[10:13] I saw the defendant kill her. 我看到被告杀人了
[10:14] Says the man whose own writings 而此人自己的书中
[10:17] speak to the unreliability of eyewitnesses, 也提到了目击证人的不可靠性
[10:20] a man who has given false eyewitness statements in the past, 而且此人过去曾提供过不实证词
[10:23] a man with a history of memory loss. 还有 此人有失忆史
[10:28] – Marcus…help him. – Don’t you think I would if I could? -马库斯 帮帮他 -如果我能怎么会不帮
[10:32] Mr. Castle, let’s pretend 卡塞尔先生 我们假装
[10:34] that you’re a character out of one of your novels. 你是你小说的一个人物
[10:36] Would Nikki Heat think that you were a reliable witness? 那么妮基·希特会认为你是可靠目击证人吗
[10:39] That is a ridiculous question, and yes, she would. 这个问题太可笑了 她当然会信任我
[10:42] I’m disappointed in you, Mr. Castle. 我真对你失望 卡塞尔先生
[10:43] I thought you of all people 我以为你是最会
[10:44] would be sympathetic to my client. 对我的委托人产生同情的
[10:46] Weren’t you once framed for murder? 你自己不就曾被陷害犯下谋杀吗
[10:50] That… yeah, that was 3XK, the serial killer. 那是3XK 是个连环杀手
[10:55] He had a vendetta against me. 他是跟我有仇
[10:56] That… that was… that was different. 那根本是另一码事
[10:58] W-why is it different for you but not for my client? 为什么对你就是另一码事 对我委托人就不是
[11:02] What makes you so special, Mr. Castle? 你凭什么那么特别 卡塞尔先生
[11:04] Dr. Parish testified that the victim, Mrs. Beakman, 帕里什医生证实被害人比克曼太太
[11:07] was alive for 5 to 10 minutes after being stabbed 遇刺后还活了5到10分钟
[11:10] and in excruciating pain. 而且当时十分痛苦
[11:13] Might it be that my client simply came across the victim 或许我的委托人只是撞见了被害人
[11:16] after the true killer stabbed her and fled? 而真凶刺伤她后已经逃逸
[11:19] – But that… – This is not one of your stories, sir! -但那… -这可不是你的小说 先生
[11:21] You do not get to make up the facts as you see fit. 你不能随你心意编造事实
[11:24] Now, my client is fighting for her life 我的委托人在为她的人生争取
[11:26] just as you once fought for yours against 3XK. 就像你曾与3XK斗争那样
[11:29] So, now I ask you one last time, is it possible, Mr. Castle, 那么我再问你一次 卡塞尔先生 我委托人
[11:33] that my client did not kill Mrs. Beakman? 是否可能并没杀比克曼太太
[11:41] Yes, it’s possible. Yes. 有可能的
[11:43] Yes, it is possible. Possible that you are wrong. 是有可能 你有可能错了
[11:47] Nothing further, your honor. 没有别的问题了 法官大人
[11:54] Mr. Castle, you may step down. 卡塞尔先生 你可以退下了
[12:04] Mr. Castle, you may step down. 卡塞尔先生 你可以退下了
[12:10] Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生
[12:12] Step down. 退下吧
[12:18] It’s nearly 5:00. 都快5点了
[12:20] We will pick this back up in the morning. 我们明天继续
[12:21] Court is in recess until 9:00 a.m. 法庭明天上午9点重新开庭
[12:35] Come here. 过来
[12:36] Marcus, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. 马库斯 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
[12:38] – I got torpedoed. – No, no, no, no. -我被偷袭了 -不不
[12:40] You got nuked. 你是被抹杀了
[12:44] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:45] Beckett, I just blew the entire case. 贝克特 我刚刚毁了整个案子
[12:47] Well, the trial’s not over yet, right, Marcus? 庭审还没结束呢 是吧马库斯
[12:50] Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. We got a serious problem now. 我不骗你 我们现在麻烦大了
[12:52] Castle, you’ve just given the jury reasonable doubt. 卡塞尔 你刚刚给了陪审团合理怀疑
[12:55] But there’s got to be something we can do, right? 但我们还能做点什么的吧
[12:57] Well, we have until court resumes tomorrow morning 我们得在法庭明早重新开庭前
[12:58] to find new evidence 找到新证据
[12:59] or another witness who can prove Nina’s guilt. 或其他目击证人证明妮娜有罪
[13:01] Yes. However, what can you possibly uncover 是啊 但你能在不到16小时内
[13:03] in less than 16 hours? 找到什么啊
[13:05] I don’t know. But we have to try. 我不知道 但我们得一试
[13:10] How many more times do we have to go through these case files? 我们还要再翻几次案卷啊
[13:12] As many as it takes. 需要多少次就多少次
[13:14] Beckett, we got stacks and stacks of hay here but no needles. 贝克特 我们这里有汪洋大海却没有针
[13:16] I think we need a new strategy. 我们得换个策略
[13:18] I can’t believe how badly I blew it out there. 我真不敢相信我搞砸得多严重
[13:21] This is my fault, guys. I’m sorry. 这都怪我 各位 对不起
[13:23] Don’t do that to yourself. 别那么责怪自己
[13:25] We’ve all been tripped up on the witness stand. 我们都在证人席上栽过跟头
[13:27] True. Back when I was in uniform, 是啊 我做警员时
[13:28] a defense attorney got my head so turned around 一个辩护律师把我整得五迷三道
[13:31] that I testified the defendant actually kicked my ass 我居然作证说我逮捕被告时
[13:33] when I tried to arrest her. 被她踢了屁股
[13:35] What’s wrong with that? 这有什么不对
[13:37] The defendant was a 75-year-old woman in a wheelchair. 被告是个75岁坐轮椅的老太太
[13:41] I lost all credibility with the jury. 我在陪审团面前信誉扫地
[13:43] To this day, we pass the park where she feeds the birds, 直至今日 我们经过她喂鸟的公园
[13:46] she snickers, turns to her nurse, and tells her the tale 她还会偷笑 跟她的护工讲述
[13:49] of how she got one over on poor old Javi. 她当年拿下我们可怜哈维的故事
[13:51] Ms. Lucinda… I will get her one day. 露辛达女士 我总有一天能逮到她
[13:56] But have any of you botched your testimony in a murder trial? 但你们有人在谋杀案庭审中搞砸过吗
[14:04] Exactly. 是啊
[14:05] Hey, Espo, that story about Ms. Lucinda… 埃斯波 那个露辛达女士的故事
[14:07] so she still talks about how she made a fool out of you. 她到现在还会谈论她让你出丑的故事吗
[14:10] Yes. Thank you for rubbing it in, Captain Beckett. 是啊 多谢你给伤口撒盐了 贝克特警监
[14:13] You guys, we’re approaching this wrong. 各位 我们的策略错了
[14:15] I mean, we’ve been trying to find a clue from the murder, 我们一直在找凶案当时的线索
[14:18] whereas we should be looking for a clue from after the murder. 而我们应该找凶案发生后的线索
[14:21] Yes. Nina’s been held since her arrest. 是啊 妮娜被捕后就一直被关押
[14:25] She might’ve confessed something to a cellmate. 她或许跟狱友吐露过什么
[14:27] Let’s bring Nina’s cellmate in. 我们去把她狱友接来吧
[14:31] Hey, thank you. 谢谢你
[14:33] For what? 谢什么
[14:34] For not giving up on me. 没有放弃我
[14:35] Well, you’ve never given up on me, so… 你也从没放弃过我 所以
[14:39] Castle, wait. 卡塞尔 等等
[14:41] Uh, not here. 这里不行
[14:41] Oh, right. Separated. 对了 我们分居呢
[14:44] Are you okay? Do you have allergies? 你没事吧 你过敏了吗
[14:46] No, that’s the… that’s the signal. That’s the… 不 那是…那个手势
[14:48] Oh, yes. You really should think of something better. 对了 你真的该想个更好的
[14:51] It’s adorable. 多可爱啊
[14:54] Damn. That’s a good photo of Nina. 该死 妮娜这张照片不错啊
[14:57] You know, in my mug shot, I look like a train wreck. 我的入狱照 可难看了
[15:00] Probably because I was high on crack at the time. 大概是因为我当时嗑可卡因嗑嗨了
[15:01] Just answer the question. 回答问题
[15:02] Has Nina revealed anything about the murder? 妮娜有透露任何关于谋杀案的事吗
[15:05] Yep. Between the three of us, she’s guilty as hell. 有 我偷偷告诉你俩 她有罪的
[15:09] What do you know? 你知道什么
[15:15] Okay, Bridget, what do you want? 好吧 布里吉特 你想要什么
[15:18] Oh, what does any girl want, detective? 姑娘家还能要点啥 警探
[15:20] The personal satisfaction of bringing a killer to justice? 让凶手伏法的满足感吗
[15:22] 50 bucks in my prison 接下来10周
[15:23] commissary every week for the next 10 weeks. 每周给我的监狱小卖部存50美元
[15:25] 40 bucks for 5 weeks. 40美元 5周
[15:27] Eight, and that’s as low as I’ll go. 8周 我不会再低了
[15:28] Deal. But you better have some solid information. 成交 你最好有货真价实的情报
[15:31] Now, has Nina confessed to the murder? 说吧 妮娜认罪了吗
[15:34] No. 没有
[15:35] But I know she did it. 但我知道是她干的
[15:37] Look, here’s the deal with Nina. 妮娜是这样的
[15:38] She’s a mouse. Doesn’t talk much. 她是只老鼠 不怎么说话
[15:41] Then one day she lets slip she’s worried 然后有一天 她说出她担心
[15:42] the prosecution might find out about her secret. 公诉方会发现她的秘密
[15:44] – What secret? – Didn’t say. -什么秘密 -没说
[15:47] I think it has to do with her boyfriend or something. 我猜是跟她男友有关
[15:50] What boyfriend? 什么男友
[15:53] If Nina has a secret boyfriend out there, 如果妮娜有个秘密男友
[15:54] – there’s a chance she confessed to him. – Yeah. -她可能跟他说了 -嗯
[15:57] No, I’m just trying to figure out 不 我只是想知道
[15:57] who Nina was dating when she was arrested. 妮娜被捕时在跟谁约会
[16:01] Am I working with the police? 我是否跟警方是一伙儿的
[16:02] – No. – No, no. -别认 -不不
[16:03] I went to high school with Nina. 我是妮娜的高中同学
[16:05] What school? Uh…Taft? 哪所学校 塔夫特吗
[16:09] Hello? Uh… 喂
[16:11] None of Nina’s people 妮娜的人
[16:12] are gonna help us build a case against her. 是不会帮我们立案起诉她的
[16:14] We’re gonna have to figure out a different way 我们得另想办法确认
[16:15] to identify Nina’s boyfriend. 妮娜男友的身份了
[16:16] I just did. Follow me. 我做到了 跟我来
[16:19] So, I went through Nina’s financials. 我去查了妮娜的账
[16:21] It turns out the night before the murder, 凶案前一晚
[16:23] Nina bought drinks at a bar on the east village. 妮娜在东格林威治一家酒吧买了酒
[16:25] Now, that bar went out of business. 这家酒吧已经倒闭了
[16:27] However, the hotel next door 但隔壁的酒店
[16:29] had surveillance footage from that night. 有当晚的监控录像
[16:33] Look. 看
[16:34] Now, bear in mind, this is the night before Nina killed Sadie. 记住 这是妮娜杀桑迪的前一晚
[16:38] – There’s Nina. – Is Nina’s boyfriend in this? -妮娜来了 -妮娜的男友在里面吗
[16:40] Not her boyfriend. Wait for it. 不是她男友 等着
[16:43] Her girlfriend. 是女友
[16:46] Sadie! 桑迪
[16:48] Yep. 是的
[16:53] The victim and the killer were having an affair?! 被害人和凶手有私情
[16:56] Why is my voice so high? 我的声音怎么尖了
[17:06] You see, Beckett? 瞧 贝克特
[17:08] This is why I love the 12th precinct. 这就是我喜欢12分局的地方
[17:10] You guys never let me down. 你们从不让我失望
[17:12] This recording gives you new motive for murder, 这段视频是凶案的新动机
[17:13] and it’s ironclad. 而且铁证如山
[17:15] Nina and Sadie were having an affair. 妮娜和桑迪有私情
[17:16] Clearly, they were fighting, 她们显然起了争执
[17:18] and Nina most likely killed her in a crime of passion. 妮娜很可能是激情犯罪了
[17:21] Okay. I will have my people track down 好了 我会叫我的人
[17:23] former employees of this bar, 找到酒吧的前雇员
[17:25] and hopefully one of them can corroborate the affair. 希望其中有人能证实私情的事
[17:27] Okay, and I’ll have my team 好 我会让我的人
[17:28] touch base with Sadie’s family and friends. 跟桑迪的家人朋友联系
[17:30] Maybe they can shed some light 或许他们了解
[17:31] as to what was behind this little love affair. 这段私情背后的内幕
[17:36] You see, Marcus? And you were worried. 瞧 马库斯 你还担心呢
[17:44] Okay, boys, we found Nina’s coffin. 好了 各位 我们找到妮娜的棺材了
[17:46] Now let’s nail it shut. 现在我们去给她钉死在里面吧
[17:48] I’ll talk to Nina’s employees. 我去跟妮娜的雇员谈谈
[17:50] I’ll go talk with her friends. 我去找她朋友问话
[17:56] Sadie was having an affair with that woman? 桑迪在跟那女人出轨
[17:59] That is so twisted. 这太扭曲了
[18:00] Well, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. 关起来的门后是什么样谁都不清楚
[18:02] So you knew nothing about Sadie’s extramarital affairs? 那么你们对桑迪的婚外情毫不知情吗
[18:05] She was good at keeping secrets. 她很擅长保密
[18:07] Then why hire the catering company that Nina worked for? 那么为什么雇佣妮娜供职的酒席承包公司
[18:09] Sadie’s recommendation. 是桑迪推荐的
[18:11] She went to an event that they catered, 她去过一场他们承办的活动
[18:12] said the food was amazing. 说食物很棒
[18:13] I bet that’s how Sadie and Nina met. 我敢说桑迪和妮娜就那么认识的
[18:17] What do you think, Richard? 你说呢 理查德
[18:19] Entirely possible. 很有可能
[18:20] See! I told you I was a Nikki Heat fan. 瞧 我就说过我是妮基·希特的大粉丝
[18:22] I even think like her, too. 我连思路都想她
[18:23] – It’s uncanny. – I know. -简直不可思议 -是啊
[18:26] It’s good that you moved 幸好你把
[18:26] the basketball hoop away from the townhouse. 篮球板移到了离别墅远点的地方
[18:28] Oh, yeah, those things, 是啊 那东西
[18:29] they’re just an invitation for burglars to break in. 就是对盗贼的邀请函
[18:31] Or murderers like Nina to break out. 或是帮助妮娜这样的杀人犯逃跑
[18:33] Well, we always keep the hoop there. Nina moved it. 我们一直把篮球板放在那里 妮娜给搬动了
[18:36] Yeah, we didn’t even realize 是啊 我们直到
[18:37] that she had until the day after the murder. 凶案发生后第二天才意识到她搬过
[18:39] How are you sure it was Nina that moved it? 你们怎么确定是妮娜搬的
[18:41] Well, if it wasn’t her, 如果不是她
[18:44] who else could it have been? 还能是谁啊
[18:47] Ryan, a moment? 莱恩 说句话
[18:48] Excuse us. 失陪一下
[18:52] The basketball hoop being moved 篮球板被移动
[18:54] speaks to a premeditative act. 说明是事先有预谋
[18:55] Yeah, but our theory of this whole thing 是啊 但我们的理论是
[18:56] is a crime of passion. What are you thinking? 这是一起激情犯罪 你觉得呢
[18:58] That we don’t know the whole story. 我们并不了解全部内情
[19:00] Someone else was up here before I caught Nina over Sadie. 我看到妮娜骑在桑迪身上前这楼上还有别人
[19:04] Please tell me you’re joking. 告诉我你在开玩笑吧
[19:06] The fact the basketball hoop was moved is significant 篮球板被移动过这一点很重要
[19:08] because Nina didn’t have any reason to do it. 因为妮娜是没理由动它的
[19:11] Kate… why am I back here? 凯特 为什么叫我来
[19:14] Marcus, this is a legitimate concern. 马库斯 这一点很有道理
[19:15] If Nina didn’t move the hoop, then who did and why? 如果不是妮娜动了篮球板 那么是谁 为什么
[19:18] Let’s stick with what we know. Castle saw Nina kill Sadie. 我们别忘了我们所知的 卡塞尔看见了妮娜杀桑迪
[19:21] End of story. 就是这样
[19:22] I’m not actually 100% sure about that anymore. 我现在已经不百分百确定了
[19:25] Wait. Don’t tell me you’re 等等 别告诉我
[19:26] buying into Caleb’s ridiculous defense. 你信了卡莱布那套荒谬的抗辩
[19:29] Rick, you got your bell rung in court today. It happens. 里克 你今天在庭上被整懵了 这时有发生
[19:32] Caleb Brown is a hell of an attorney. 卡莱布·布朗是个好律师
[19:33] Now you got to let it go. 你现在得放手了
[19:35] So you’re not going to investigate? 你不打算调查吗
[19:36] You saw the tape. They were having an affair. 你看到录像了 她们有私情
[19:39] It’s a crime of passion. Nina is guilty, plain and simple. 这是激情犯罪 妮娜有罪 就这么简单
[19:43] Don’t we have to be sure? 我们不是得完全确定吗
[19:44] Rick, look at me. I’m sure. 里克 看着我 我确定
[19:48] – Marcus, if we could just… – Stop. -马库斯 或许我们… -够了
[19:49] This case cannot afford 这案子容不得
[19:50] to have you pour any more doubt into people’s ears. 你再往别人耳朵里灌输怀疑了
[19:58] Listen, I know you two are separated and all, 听我说 我知道你俩分居了
[20:00] but could you please talk to him? 但你能不能劝劝他
[20:11] Castle, are you sure that Nina’s innocent? 卡塞尔 你真认为妮娜是清白的吗
[20:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:16] But what’s worse than letting a guilty person go free? 但比让有罪者获得自由更糟的是什么
[20:19] Sending an innocent one to jail. 把无辜之人送进监狱
[20:23] All right. 好吧
[20:24] Go home. I’ll swing by later. 回家吧 我一会儿再过去
[20:28] So you don’t trust what you saw? 你不相信你亲眼所见
[20:29] I don’t know that I can anymore. 我现在不确定了
[20:31] I just…keep running it in my head over and over again. 我只是不停在脑海中回放那些画面
[20:36] And you think Nina was just trying to help this poor woman? 你觉得妮娜只是在帮助那个可怜女人
[20:39] Nina’s back was to me. 妮娜当时背对着我
[20:41] I didn’t actually see the death blow. I… 我确实没看见致命一击 我
[20:45] You got to believe me, you guys. 你们得相信我
[20:46] I-it really looked like she did it. 看起来真的像是她杀的人
[20:48] Mm-hmm. Well, I believe you. 我相信你
[20:49] It’s just honestly it sounds to me like nina killed her. 说实话听起来也像妮娜是杀人凶手
[20:53] – Me too. – I have to find out for sure. -我也觉得 -我必须查出真相
[20:55] Dad, there’s no way to do that. 爸爸 那是不可能的
[20:57] I know. 我明白
[21:00] Or is there? 或许有可能呢
[21:03] I’ve got it. 我有办法了
[21:04] And I’d only have to do two things. 我只要做到两点
[21:05] One, delay the trial so I have a chance to investigate, 第一 把庭审延期 我就有机会调查
[21:07] And two, have a one-on-one conversation with Nina. 第二 我要和妮娜面谈
[21:11] Uh, Nina’s lawyer will never allow it. 妮娜的律师不会同意的
[21:13] Which is why I’m going to have to be very clever 所以我必须非常聪明
[21:15] with how I go about this. 变通处理
[21:16] I take it you have a plan. 我猜你有计划了吧
[21:18] You know I do, mother. 你知道我有的 妈妈
[21:19] Might I ask you what it? 我能问是什么计划吗
[21:22] I’m gonna get thrown in jail. 我要把自己弄进监狱
[21:30] Yes? 什么事
[21:33] Good morning, your honor. 早上好 法官大人
[21:35] Mr. Castle, you can’t be in here. 卡塞尔先生 你不能进来
[21:37] And yet here I am. 可是我已经进来了
[21:38] Your honor, I was made a fool of yesterday on the stand. 法官大人 昨天我在庭上出糗
[21:40] I have a reputation to protect, so I would like…A do-over. 我要维护名声的 所以我想再来一次
[21:44] A do-over? 再来一次
[21:45] A do-over. 再来一次
[21:46] Okay, two things. One — that’s stupid. 好吧 我说两点 第一 那太蠢了
[21:48] And two — your presence in my chambers is highly unethical. 第二 你跑到我的办公室就很不道德
[21:51] I could hold you in contempt of court for this. 我可以以蔑视法庭为由收押你
[21:53] Well, I would like to… see you try. 我倒想让你试试
[22:00] Reggie, come in here, please. 雷吉 请你进来
[22:04] Mr. Castle, I’m aware of your friendship with the mayor, 卡塞尔先生 我知道你和市长的交情
[22:07] So even though you don’t deserve it, I’m gonna let you go. 所以虽然你不配 我还是放你一马
[22:11] Reggie, escort him out of the building, please. 雷吉 请把他送出大楼
[22:17] Oh. Your honor, I see you attended law school 法官大人 我看你是在哈德逊大学
[22:19] at Hudson University. Mm. 读的法学院
[22:22] That explains why you’re so bad at your job. 怪不得你的工作做得那么烂
[22:23] Excuse me? 你说什么
[22:25] Yes, you see, uh, everyone knows 你看 大家都知道
[22:27] only criminals attend Hudson University. 只有罪犯才上哈德逊大学
[22:29] I myself have solved three homicides there. 我自己在那就破了三起谋杀案
[22:34] Hello? 喂 你好
[22:35] Gloria Wollcott, please. 请找葛洛丽亚·沃考特
[22:37] Speaking. 我就是
[22:37] Yes, this is Tri-Mountain Security calling. 我们是三山安保公司
[22:40] The alarm on your Connecticut home was triggered. 您在康涅狄格州家中的报警器响了
[22:43] The officer responded, 警官刚才报上来的
[22:45] And I’m afraid the report is that your residence was burglarized. 很抱歉报告说您家被盗了
[22:48] What?! Okay, I’m on my way. 什么 我马上就去
[22:51] My house has been burglarized. 我家被盗了
[22:53] Your honor, you know who I am and what I’m capable of doing. 法官大人 你知道我是谁 有什么本事
[22:56] I can find those burglars for you. 我能帮你抓小偷
[22:58] – How? – Well, first I would need a listing -怎么抓 -首先我要一份
[22:59] of all the Hudson University students 全体哈德逊大学在校生
[23:00] and alumnus in the tri-state area. 和三州地区毕业生名单
[23:03] Okay, that’s it. 好了 够了
[23:04] Contempt. Have him thrown into a holding cell. 蔑视法庭 把他扔到牢里去
[23:22] Hey, my trial was supposed to begin like five minutes ago. 我的审讯五分钟前就该开始了
[23:24] – What’s going on? – Judge postponed your trial until tomorrow. -发生什么了 -法官推迟到了明天
[23:27] You’ll be transported back to Rikers at the end of the day. 你今天晚上会被送回里克尔斯岛监狱
[23:32] So, what are you in for? 你是怎么进来的
[23:34] Sorry, bad joke. 对不起 这不好笑
[23:36] Don’t talk to me. 别跟我说话
[23:38] Nina, look, I know about the affair with Sadie. 妮娜 我知道你和桑迪的地下情了
[23:42] The A.D.A. knows it, too. 助理检察官也知道了
[23:43] He is gonna use it to bury you. 他会利用这点置你于死地
[23:45] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么说这些
[23:47] I was there, Nina. I saw you. I saw you with my own eyes. 我在现场 妮娜 我亲眼看见你了
[23:50] I didn’t kill Sadie! I loved her. 我没杀害桑迪 我爱过她
[23:53] So, yeah, you were there, but you saw it wrong. 你是在现场 但是你看错了
[23:55] So tell me what I missed. 那就告诉我 我没看见什么
[23:57] I found Sadie on the ground. Someone had already stabbed her. 我发现桑迪躺在地上 有人已经捅伤了她
[24:00] She was struggling to breathe, so I pulled the poker out. 她呼吸困难 所以我把棍子拔了出来
[24:04] I was trying to help her. 我是想帮她
[24:07] So then why did you run? 那你为什么要跑
[24:08] I knew how it looked. I panicked. 我知道看起来是什么样 我慌神了
[24:11] Why didn’t you tell that to the police when they caught you? 那你被警察逮捕的时候为什么不告诉他们
[24:13] Please. I’ve been arrested before, and I got screwed over. 别闹了 我以前也被抓过 被害惨了
[24:17] You know why? Because none of the cops believed me. 知道为什么吗 因为那些警察没人相信我
[24:20] I wasn’t gonna make the same mistake twice. 我不会再犯同一个错误
[24:22] – Did you at least tell your lawyer? – Of course. -至少告诉你的律师了吧 -当然
[24:24] I told my original public defender all about the affair, 我把那事全告诉原来的公辩律师了
[24:28] But he said it’d just come across as motive. 他说这只能给人杀人动机的感觉
[24:30] Surprise, surprise. It did. 太”出人意料”了 果然如此
[24:34] What about the fight? 那场争斗是怎么回事
[24:35] The fight you had with Sadie outside the bar 你和桑迪在酒吧门口的争斗
[24:36] The night before the murder? 谋杀案发生的前一晚
[24:38] It was nothing. 不是什么重要的事
[24:40] Nina… 妮娜
[24:41] Nina. 妮娜
[24:43] I think you’re telling the truth, 我觉得你说的是实话
[24:44] but I can’t help you unless you tell me the whole story. 但是你不告诉我事情的全部我也帮不了你
[24:54] The fight was about a couple things. 是因为好几件事情争执起来的
[24:55] I was sick of sneaking around, 我受够了偷偷摸摸
[24:58] But Sadie was all paranoid because she had been caught 但是桑迪太偏执了 因为她过去
[25:00] cheating with other guys in the past. 和别的男人偷情被抓到过
[25:02] Other guys? 别的男人
[25:04] So, you were her first… 所以你是她的第一个
[25:07] Lesbian? 同性恋人
[25:08] Yes. Is that a problem? 是的 有问题吗
[25:09] No, not with me. You should check my search history. 我不介意 查查我的搜索历史你就明白了
[25:11] But you said you were arguing about a couple of things. 但你说你们是因为好几件事情吵起来的
[25:14] What really pissed me off was that Sadie asked me 真正惹怒我的是桑迪让我
[25:16] to do something at that cocktail party. 在鸡尾酒宴会上做些事情
[25:19] What did she ask you to do? 她让你做什么
[25:20] Bring her Roger Masters’ empty champagne glass. 把罗杰·马特斯的空酒杯拿给她
[25:23] Roger Masters the host? 宴会的主人罗杰·马特斯吗
[25:25] – Why would she want his empty glass? – She wouldn’t say. -她要他的空杯子干什么 -她没说
[25:27] And that really got me fired up 这真的让我火冒三丈
[25:29] Because if I got caught stealing, 如果我被抓到偷东西
[25:31] even something as trivial as a champagne glass, 即使是像香槟杯这样的小玩意
[25:34] I would’ve lost my job. 也会让我丢掉工作
[25:35] But you stole it for her anyway, didn’t you? 但你最后还是为她偷来了 不是吗
[25:38] At the end of the day, I’d do anything for Sadie, 到头来 我愿意为桑迪做任何事情
[25:41] and she knew it. 她也清楚
[25:42] She had me wrapped around her finger the moment I met her. 遇见她的那一刻 她就已经抓住了我的心
[25:45] Walk me through it. Tell me what happened. 说清楚点 发生了什么
[25:47] When Roger was done with his champagne, 罗杰喝完了他的香槟后
[25:49] I retrieved the empty glass and quietly handed it off to Sadie. 我回收了空杯子悄悄递给了桑迪
[25:53] – What did she do with it? – Went upstairs. -她用那个做什么 -上楼了
[25:55] I followed her up like 20 minutes later 大概20分钟后我上去
[25:56] to see what was going on. 想看看她到底要干嘛
[25:58] That’s when I found her. 那时我发现她倒在地上
[26:00] – And you told all this to your lawyer? – Yes. -你把这些都告诉了你的律师吗 – 没错
[26:02] But my original public defender 但是我原来的公诉人
[26:03] was too overloaded with other cases. 手头案子太多
[26:06] And, truth be told, he thought I was guilty. 实话说吧 他认为我有罪
[26:09] He wanted me to take the A.D.A.’s plea deal. 他还想让我接受检察官的认罪协议
[26:12] Thank god Caleb Brown took over. 辛亏卡莱布·布朗接手了
[26:14] At least he’s fighting for me. 至少他是在为我拼命辩护
[26:18] Yo. How’s it hanging, jailbird? 关着的感觉怎样 囚犯
[26:22] You already pissed off the A.D.A. 你已经惹恼了助理地检官
[26:23] So, what, you figured, 于是你就想
[26:24] why the hell not piss off the judge, as well? 何不把法官也给惹毛了呢
[26:26] Yeah. Can you guys get me out of here? 没错 你们可以把我弄出去吗
[26:28] Already done. Bailiff called us to come get you. 早就办好了 法警叫我们接你出来
[26:35] I’m gonna figure out what happened. 我会查出事情的真相的
[26:38] I promise. 我保证
[26:41] Are you out of your mind? 你是疯了吗
[26:43] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我又没做错什么
[26:44] You tricked a judge to postpone a trial, 你忽悠法官推迟庭审
[26:46] and then you illegally questioned the defendant. 然后你还非法审问了被告人
[26:49] Yeah, but other than that, I didn’t do anything wrong. 对 但除此之外我没做错什么啊
[26:51] Yo, Beckett, Castle’s convinced that Nina’s innocent now. 贝克特 卡塞尔相信妮娜是无辜的了
[26:54] Because why? 因为什么
[26:55] Because Sadie wanted Roger’s glass? 就因为桑迪想要罗杰的杯子吗
[26:58] I think she was after his DNA. 我认为她是想收集他的DNA
[27:01] Why? 为什么
[27:02] Roger was her cameraman for 20 years. 罗杰当她的摄影师20年了
[27:06] Nina said that Sadie had had affairs with men in the past. 妮娜说桑迪和男人有过外遇
[27:09] Maybe they had had one, 或许他们确实存在这种关系
[27:10] and Sadie’s daughter was actually Roger’s. 那么桑迪的女儿实际是罗杰的
[27:13] So, uh, what, you think that Sadie cooked this whole thing up 所以你认为桑迪搞出了整件事情
[27:16] So she could get a DNA sample for a paternity test? 这样她能得到样本去做亲子鉴定吗
[27:18] Only one way to find out. 只有一个法子知道真相了
[27:20] What do you want us to do, Captain? 你想让我们去吗 警监
[27:22] – I — – Beckett. Look. -我 -贝克特 快看
[27:26] Uh, go talk to Roger, see what he knows. 去和罗杰谈吧 看他知道些什么
[27:31] What is he doing here? 他来这儿干嘛
[27:32] I’ll handle this. You just be normal. 我来处理 你自然点
[27:36] Captain, you crossed the line. 警监 你越线了
[27:38] I know that you had Castle go in and interview my client — 我知道你让卡塞尔偷偷去问讯了我的客户
[27:39] Look, Counselor, Castle and I are separated. 听着 律师 卡塞尔和我已经分居了
[27:42] He is no longer associated with the 12th precinct. 他已不隶属于12分局
[27:45] So neither I nor the NYPD 所以不管是我还是纽约警局
[27:47] can be held accountable for his actions. 都无需对他的行为负责
[27:48] So you knew nothing about it? 所以你根本就不知道吗
[27:50] That’s what I said, isn’t it? 这就是我说的意思 不是吗
[27:52] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[27:53] And I don’t care. 我不在乎
[27:54] Typical cop. 典型的警察风格
[27:56] Wait. 等等
[27:59] What? 干嘛
[28:00] Look, if you repeat what I’m about to tell you, 听着 如果你重申我接下来说的话
[28:02] I will deny it. 我会否认的
[28:05] I have people looking into Nina’s case. 我让人去调查妮娜的案子了
[28:09] Do you believe that she’s innocent? 你相信她是无辜的吗
[28:10] I didn’t say that, but I think we have to be thorough. 我可没说 但我认为我们必须要弄清楚
[28:13] And now that the trial has been postponed, 既然庭审被推迟了
[28:15] We have time to investigate further. 我们有时间进行下一步调查
[28:17] I appreciate that, Captain. 我很感谢 警监
[28:20] Counselor, Nina wasn’t your client until yesterday morning. 律师 妮娜直到昨晨都还不是你的客户
[28:23] Why are you so passionate about this case? 为什么你对这个案子这么上心
[28:25] For the same reason that I assume you are. 我猜是和你一样原因
[28:28] Justice. 公正
[28:30] This is Caleb Brown. 我是卡莱布·布朗
[28:32] Yes. 好的
[28:36] Yeah? 怎么
[28:38] Yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way. 好的 我马上过去
[28:41] So, while the judge was heading home, 在法官赶回自己家的时候
[28:42] She called a neighbor, who checked on her house. 打电话给邻居 让其帮忙查看自己的房子
[28:43] Turns out, the house was not burglarized. 结果房子根本没被盗窃
[28:46] Anyway, she’s ordered that the trial resume in a half an hour. 总之 法官准备一个半小时之后开庭
[28:47] So if your people are going to help prove nina’s innocence, 如果你的人想帮忙证明妮娜的清白
[28:51] they’d better hurry. 他们最好快点
[29:00] You again. 又是你
[29:01] Hello, Roger. We need to talk. 你好 罗杰 我们得谈谈
[29:03] Now what? 又怎么了
[29:04] Joanna. 乔安娜
[29:06] Well, hello! 你好
[29:08] Sorry for the interruption. This won’t take long. 抱歉突然来访 我们不会打扰太久的
[29:10] It actually can’t. Trial’s gonna start again in a few minutes. 确实耽搁不了 庭审马上就要开始了
[29:13] And we need to nail down who the real killer is 我们必须确认真正的凶手是谁
[29:15] before an innocent woman gets convicted. 在无辜者被定罪之前
[29:16] What do you mean innocent? You saw that woman kill Sadie. 你说谁是无辜的 你看到她杀了桑迪
[29:19] No, Roger, I only thought I did. 不 罗杰 我只是以为我看到了
[29:21] You see, the mind is a funny thing. 你看 头脑是个有趣的东西
[29:22] Doesn’t like a vacuum. So it fills in the blanks. 不像一个空的容器 它填补空白
[29:25] Much like when I discovered Sadie and Nina were having an affair, 就像当我发现桑迪和妮娜的恋爱关系时
[29:27] I automatically assumed Nina killed her in a lover’s quarrel 我自然地以为妮娜和恋人吵架后杀了她
[29:30] When really the two of them were working together 而实际上她们两个人一起
[29:32] to get something from you, Roger. 想从你那里拿些什么 罗杰
[29:35] What is he talking about? 他在说些什么
[29:37] I’m sure I have no idea. 我也不知道
[29:38] – May I? – Please. -我能补充吗 -请吧
[29:39] Turns out that Sadie asked Nina to bring her a glass 桑迪要妮娜带一个玻璃杯给她
[29:42] with your DNA on it. 上面附着你的DNA
[29:43] The question is why. 问题就是为什么要这么做
[29:45] – My turn? – Go for it. -该我说了 -上吧
[29:47] We think that you were having an affair with Sadie. 我们认为你和桑迪有过外遇
[29:50] I knew it! 我就知道
[29:52] All those years you were working together, 这么多年你们俩在一起工作
[29:53] Your little secret conversations. 你们那些秘密的小情话
[29:55] You were cheating on me this whole time, weren’t you? 你一直都背着我在偷腥 是吧
[29:57] Honey, it’s not true. I swear. 亲爱的这不是真的 我发誓
[29:59] See, Sadie wanted a sample of your DNA 桑迪想要你DNA的样本
[30:01] to prove that you are the father of Sadie’s daughter. 好证明你就是桑迪女儿的父亲
[30:07] Oh, for the love of god. 天呐 看在上帝的份上
[30:08] – I told you. – I don’t understand. -我早跟你说了 -我没有明白
[30:11] Roger is infertile… 罗杰他不能生育
[30:15] Due to a childhood illness, and Sadie knew that. 因为小时候的一次疾病 桑迪也知道
[30:18] Hell, the mailman probably knows it, 说不定连邮差也知道这件事
[30:19] given how much Roger talks about it. 鉴于罗杰对此事不停嘴
[30:22] It was a very traumatic experience. 那次经历非常痛苦
[30:24] As is this. I’d like you to leave. 事已至此 我想请你们离开
[30:26] Sorry, Roger. No can do. 抱歉 罗杰 不行
[30:28] Sadie wanted your glass. 桑迪想要你的杯子
[30:29] If not for DNA, then why? 如果不为DNA 那她想要什么
[30:32] Perhaps a fingerprint. 可能是指纹
[30:34] Why would Sadie need his fingerprint? 桑迪为什么需要他的指纹
[30:36] I have no idea. 我不知道
[30:39] Your wife does. 你妻子知道
[30:43] Right over there. Behind the picture. 就在那儿 那幅画后面
[30:45] Joanna, how could you? 乔安娜 你怎么能这样
[30:47] Oh, please, I’ve been dying to know what you’ve been hiding 拜托 我多年来都一直想知道
[30:49] in your safe for years now, Roger. 你的保险箱里藏着什么 罗杰
[30:51] And the fact that you didn’t knock up Sadie 就算你没把桑迪搞怀孕
[30:53] doesn’t mean you weren’t knocking boots. 也不代表你没和其他女人乱搞
[30:55] If you think I’m opening that without a warrant, you’re crazy. 没有搜查令我是绝对不会打开它的
[30:57] How long would it take to get us a warrant? 拿到搜查令需要多长时间
[30:59] An hour or two. 一两个小时
[31:00] We don’t have that kind of time. 我们没那个时间了
[31:03] Joanna, you’re a fan of Nikki Heat. 乔安娜 你是”妮奇·希特”系列的粉丝吧
[31:05] Yeah, so? 那又怎样
[31:05] So, how would you like to have 我下一本书的主角
[31:06] a main character named after you in my next book? 就叫你的名字 你觉得如何
[31:09] Joanna, don’t you dare. 乔安娜 你敢
[31:13] How about a villain? 写成大反派怎么样
[31:15] Deal. 成交
[31:23] You wouldn’t. 你不会的
[31:49] What are we gonna find on this tape, Roger? 这录像带上有什么 罗杰
[31:56] Said it’s here, right? 他们说就是这儿 对吧
[31:58] Yeah, but you know how they lie. 对 但你知道他们会撒谎
[32:11] Here. Found something. 我有所发现
[32:13] Tell me that’s not a WMD. 可别告诉我是大规模杀伤性武器
[32:21] – You know what that is? – Yeah. -你知道那是什么 -嗯
[32:23] One of the $5-million duffel bags 中情局在伊拉克分发的
[32:24] the CIA’s handing out all over Iraq. 装着五百万美元的旅行袋之一
[32:26] Let’s take it. 我们把它拿走吧
[32:28] What? No. 什么 不
[32:29] Sadie, come on. 桑迪 别这样
[32:30] It’s 5 million bucks, and no one’s ever gonna miss it. 这可是五百万 没人会注意到的
[32:32] Roger, forget about it. We’re reporters, not thieves. 罗杰 别想了 我们是记者不是贼
[32:35] I’ll notify JSOC when we get back to base. 等回到基地我就通知联合特种作战司令部
[32:43] All right, let’s get out of here. 好了 我们出去吧
[32:45] But you didn’t leave it, did you? 但你们没丢下它 是吧
[32:46] You can see on the tape that we did. 看录像带就知道我们丢下它了
[32:48] Sure, and then once you stopped recording, 对 你一停止录像
[32:50] you went back to get it. 就回去拿它
[32:51] Over a billion dollars in cash went missing 在伊拉克战争期间
[32:53] during the Iraq invasion. 超过十亿现金不翼而飞
[32:55] What’s a lousy $5 mil? 区区五百万又算得上什么
[32:56] You couldn’t just leave it, could you? 你放不下 是不是
[32:58] Yeah, that’s exactly what I did. 不 我确实把它丢在那儿了
[33:01] Except Sadie didn’t, did she? 只不过桑迪没有 是不是
[33:04] No. She didn’t. 对 她没有
[33:06] She snuck back and took it for herself, 她溜回去 独自拿走了那些钱
[33:08] and then she smuggled it to the States, tried to cut me out. 然后把钱偷运回美国 想把我排除在外
[33:10] But you had the tape, and you used that 但你有录像带 你用它勒索她
[33:11] to blackmail her so you could get your share. 这样你也能拿到你的那份
[33:14] But Sadie didn’t like you having all that leverage. 但桑迪不想让你攥住把柄
[33:16] What I can’t figure out is, 我想不通的是
[33:18] what took Sadie so long to try to get this tape back from you? 桑迪夺回录像带 怎么花了这么久
[33:23] Oh, I get it. You burned through the money 我明白了 桑迪之前给过你一笔钱
[33:24] that Sadie gave you originally, so you needed more. 你挥霍光了 所以还想要更多
[33:26] I am mortgaged to the hilt, okay? 我欠下的债都堆成山了
[33:29] All my credit cards are maxed, and my wife won’t stop spending. 所有信用卡都透支了 我妻子还不停地花
[33:32] Hell, she forked over 15 g’s to that stupid charity auction. 她在慈善拍卖会上花掉了一万五千多
[33:35] To have the great Richard Castle 就为了听伟大的理查德·卡塞尔
[33:36] read a couple of chapters out of his novel. 朗读他小说中的几章
[33:38] Okay, so you went to Sadie demanding more money, 所以你去找桑迪要更多钱
[33:41] she refused, and then when you caught her in your office 她拒绝了 那天晚上你抓到她
[33:43] that night trying to take what was yours — 潜入你的办公室 想要拿走你的东西
[33:46] You grabbed the fireplace poker and you killed her. 你抄起拨火棍 杀了她
[33:48] No! I didn’t even know Sadie was trying to steal the tape 不 你们在我家出现之前
[33:51] until you guys showed up at my house earlier. 我都不知道桑迪想偷录像带
[33:52] Prove it. Where were you at the time of the murder? 那就证明一下 谋杀发生时你在哪儿
[33:58] Do you promise not to tell my wife? 你们保证别告诉我妻子
[34:01] I was in the basement 我当时在地下室里
[34:02] getting baked with Chip Evans and Lester Davis. 跟奇普·埃文斯和莱斯特·戴维斯一起吸大麻
[34:04] I lied because I promised my wife that I would stop toking. 我撒谎是因为我向妻子保证不再吸毒了
[34:07] It’s just… I’m under a lot of stress lately. 我最近压力很大
[34:14] Please tell me you solved it. 告诉我你破案了
[34:16] Roger’s alibi checks out. 罗杰的不在场证明成立
[34:17] We’re back to square one with zero leads. 我们又回到原点而且毫无头绪
[34:19] Any luck with Weller? 维勒那边有什么进展吗
[34:20] All he cares about is getting a conviction, 他一心想让她被定罪
[34:22] and from the look of the jury when they found out 从陪审团得知妮娜和桑迪的关系后
[34:23] about Nina and Sadie’s affair, he’s gonna get it. 的表情判断 他会成功的
[34:26] We need to figure something out. 我们得想出个办法来
[34:29] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[34:30] Castle, what are you doing? 卡塞尔 你要干什么
[34:31] Saving an innocent woman’s life. 拯救无辜女人的性命
[34:35] – Mr. Brown, your witness. – Stop the trial! -布朗先生 你的目击者 -停止审判
[34:43] Okay, so…now what? 好吧 现在怎么办
[34:47] I don’t know. I didn’t think this one all the way through. 我不知道 我没考虑这之后怎么做
[34:53] Hello, your honor. Nice to see you again. 法官阁下 你好 很高兴再次见到你
[34:55] Hoping to make another visit to the holding cells, Mr. Castle? 你想再进一次拘留所吗 卡塞尔先生
[34:58] No, your honor. Once was plenty, thank you. 不 法官阁下 进过一次就够了 谢谢
[35:00] And my sincerest apologies for the interruption. 我为打断您而致以诚挚歉意
[35:02] However, there has been a development in the case. 然而 案情有进一步进展
[35:05] Excuse us, your honor, 抱歉 法官阁下
[35:06] but the defense has a witness to call to the stand. 辩方律师想让目击者出庭作证
[35:11] Uh, your honor, the defense would like to call 法官阁下 辩方律师想让
[35:13] Richard Castle to the stand. 理查德·卡塞尔出庭作证
[35:19] So, Nina definitely didn’t do it. 肯定不是妮娜干的
[35:21] Tell me something I don’t know, like who did. 说点我不知道的东西 比如是谁干的
[35:24] No idea. 不知道
[35:25] Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, 你发誓你说的是事实 完全真实
[35:26] – and nothing but the truth? – I do. -绝对真实 -我发誓
[35:29] Looks like I got my do-over after all. 看来最后我真的再来一次了
[35:36] Mr. Castle, yesterday, you testified 卡塞尔先生 昨天你作证说
[35:38] that my client was guilty of killing Mrs. Beakman. 我的委托人因杀死比克曼太太而有罪
[35:41] Do you still believe that’s true? 你还相信那是真的吗
[35:43] No. Nina’s innocent. 不 妮娜是清白的
[35:48] Okay, and when, may I ask, 好 那我再问你
[35:49] did you change your mind about my client? 你什么时候改变了对我委托人的看法
[35:51] When I realized that Nina was a victim. 我意识到妮娜是受害者
[35:54] Victim of bad timing. 不凑巧的受害者
[35:55] First and foremost, my own. 首先是我自己不凑巧
[35:57] Bad timing, you say? 你说不凑巧
[35:59] It was my bad timing 我不凑巧
[36:00] that brought me to the crime scene too late. 抵达犯罪现场已经太晚了
[36:02] Had I gotten there earlier, 如果当时我早点到那儿
[36:03] I would’ve seen Nina finding Sadie already stabbed. 我就会看见妮娜发现桑迪已经遇刺
[36:07] Okay, but then my client ran. 好 但我的委托人逃跑了
[36:10] – Why? – Because she knew how it looked. -为什么 -因为她知道这看起来是什么样
[36:12] While we’re on the topic of bad timing, 既然我们说到不凑巧
[36:14] let’s not fail to mention the timing 那就别忘了提一下
[36:16] of Nina originally being paired with a public defender 原来指派给妮娜的公设辩护律师
[36:18] who didn’t care about the truth, unlike you, sir. 完全不在乎事情真相 不像你 先生
[36:22] Um…well, Mr. Castle, is there anything — 卡塞尔先生 有没有其他事
[36:24] – is there anything else you’d like to share with the court? – Yes. -你想对法庭说的吗 -有
[36:27] Good people of the jury, it is frightening to think about, 尊敬的陪审团 想想真是可怕
[36:29] but Nina O’keefe is on trial today 妮娜·奥基弗今天受审
[36:31] simply because I needed to use the restroom 仅仅是因为我需要上洗手间
[36:33] and the one downstairs… 而楼下的那个
[36:39] Bad timing. 不凑巧
[36:42] The bathroom downstairs was occupied. 楼下的洗手间有人
[36:47] Call 911! 打911
[36:50] Call 911! 打911
[36:51] I was rushing through to the back of the house, 我冲到房子后面
[36:54] thinking Nina was the killer and that she was getting away, 以为妮娜是凶手而她在逃跑
[36:57] but the true killer never left. 但是真正的凶手根本没有离开
[37:00] The true killer… 真正的凶手
[37:02] was still in that bathroom, cleaning the mud from his shoes, 还在那个洗手间里 清理他穿过后院
[37:06] the mud he collected trudging through the backyard… 往返杀害桑迪时
[37:11] …to and from killing Sadie. 沾到鞋上的泥
[37:14] Mr. Castle, did you see this man? 卡塞尔先生 你看到这个人了吗
[37:15] Yeah. Talk about bad timing. 看到了 说起不凑巧
[37:18] He came out just in time for me to catch him. 他出来的时候我刚好看到他
[37:21] Can you point to this man in this courtroom? 你能在法庭上指出这个人吗
[37:24] The man who killed Sadie Beakman? 那个杀死桑迪·比克曼的凶手
[37:26] Yes, I can. 是的 我可以
[37:29] It was her husband, Lloyd Beakman. 就是她的丈夫 罗伊德·比克曼
[37:33] How dare you. 胡说八道
[37:35] Wait, you and mom disappeared from the party at the same time. 等等 你和妈妈同时在派对上消失的
[37:39] No, I-I remember because I was trying to find you guys. 我记得是因为我当时试图找你们
[37:42] All right, that’s enough. I want order. 好了 够了 肃静
[37:44] Apologies to the court, Your Honor. 很抱歉打扰庭审 法官阁下
[37:46] Joanna Masters thought that Sadie 乔安娜·马特斯以为桑迪
[37:49] was having an affair with her husband, Roger, 和她的丈夫罗杰有染
[37:51] but she was wrong, and so were you. 但是她错了 你也一样
[37:53] I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[37:56] Sure, you do. 你当然知道
[37:57] You saw your wife head up those stairs. 你看见你的妻子向楼梯上走去
[37:59] You had your suspicions. She had cheated on you before. 你很怀疑 她以前出过轨
[38:02] So you headed out to the yard, 所以你走到院子里
[38:05] you moved the basketball hoop over 把篮球框挪过去
[38:06] so you could climb up it and get a better look. 这样你就能爬上去看个清楚
[38:08] But Sadie caught you spying in the window, didn’t she? 但是桑迪发现你在窗户上偷看 对不对
[38:12] So you came inside 所以你爬进去
[38:13] and accused her of having an affair with Roger. 指责她和罗杰有染
[38:15] Dad, what did you do? 爸爸 你做了什么
[38:17] What did I do? 我做了什么
[38:19] Your mother was having an affair with… her, of all people. 你妈妈红杏出墙 还是和她
[38:24] And it was so funny to your mother that I assumed it was Roger. 而你妈妈觉得我一直以为是罗杰真是太好笑了
[38:27] She laughed and laughed. 她简直乐不可支
[38:29] So you were upstairs with Sadie. 所以你的确和桑迪在楼上
[38:33] W-w-w-what I meant was — 我 我的意思是
[38:34] What happened, Lloyd? Did you lose control? 发生了什么 罗伊德 你失去理智了吗
[38:36] Is that why you killed her? 那就是你杀她的原因吗
[38:41] I didn’t mean to. I didn’t mean it. 我不是故意的 我没想杀她
[38:45] I loved Sadie, but I just — 我爱桑迪 可我只是
[38:46] Mr. Beakman, my advice to you 比克曼先生 我建议你
[38:47] would be to stop talking and find yourself an attorney. 住嘴然后给自己找一个律师
[38:51] Mr. Beakman, you’re under arrest for murder. 比克曼先生 你因为谋杀被捕了
[38:53] Come on. Hands. 来吧 伸手
[38:59] Your Honor, in light of these developments, 法官阁下 介于案情的发展
[39:01] the people file a motion to dismiss all charges 检察院请求撤销
[39:04] against Nina O’keefe. 对妮娜·奥基弗的全部指控
[39:06] Granted. Case dismissed. 同意 案件不予受理
[39:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:13] Great job, guys. You should be proud of yourselves. 干得漂亮 伙计们 你们应该为自己感到骄傲
[39:15] – Why? We blew it. – Yeah. -为什么 我们搞砸了 -是啊
[39:16] For five months, we had an innocent woman rotting in jail. 我们让一个无辜的女人在监狱里呆了五个月
[39:19] No, that one’s not on us. 不 那不是我们的错
[39:20] Nina’s original defense attorney did that to her. 这是妮娜原来的辩护律师的错
[39:23] At the end of the day, we’re the ones who brought her justice. 到最后 是我们还她公道
[39:25] Speaking of which, I got to take back 说起这个 我得收回
[39:27] everything bad I’ve ever said about defense attorneys. 我所有说过的辩护律师的坏话
[39:29] That guy Caleb Brown, he’s all right. 那个卡莱布·布朗 他是好样的
[39:31] Yeah. He’s a stand-up guy. 是啊 他是个有担当的人
[39:34] – We’ll see you later, Beckett. – Yeah. -回头见 贝克特 -回见
[39:34] Okay, goodnight, guys. 晚安 伙计们
[39:39] Caleb’s a “Stand-up guy.” If they only knew. 卡莱布是个”有担当的人” 如果他们知道
[39:43] No, they’re right. 不 他们说的没错
[39:45] I mean, Caleb is a monster, but what we learned today 我是说 卡莱布是恶魔 但我们今天看到的是
[39:47] is that he is a monster who is desperate to do good. 他是一个极尽所能为善的恶魔
[39:51] So? 所以呢
[39:52] So, we were looking for his weakness. 所以我们一直在寻找他的弱点
[39:54] And we just found it. 我们找到了
[39:59] Hey. Celebratory champagne. 庆祝的香槟
[40:02] Felt appropriate, given the twist it played 觉得非常合适 介于它在今天
[40:04] in today’s courtroom drama. 审判室戏剧中起到的反转
[40:05] Yes, enough drama to fill a legal thriller. 是啊 足够撑起一部法律恐怖片
[40:08] Maybe you should try a new genre. 也许你应该换个路线
[40:10] Maybe I should try to make sure I never testify in court again. 也许我应该努力不要再出庭作证
[40:13] You kept an innocent woman out of jail, Rick. 你让一个无辜的女人重获自由 里克
[40:15] I’m proud of you for that. 我为你感到骄傲
[40:16] Couldn’t have done it without you. 如果没有你我肯定做不到
[40:23] How is your investigation into LokSat coming along? 你们洛克塞特的调查进展如何
[40:26] You know I can’t tell you about that. 你知道我不能告诉你这个
[40:27] Right, right. For my own safety. 好吧 为了我的安全
[40:28] Uh… but I can tell you this. 但是我可以告诉你
[40:32] I’m getting close. 我快查到了
[40:33] That’s good, because so am I. 很好 因为我也快了
[40:42] Find love with Bachelor tomorrow at 8/7 central. 明晚8点中部时间7点《单身汉》与您相约
[40:45] I love your books. 我爱死你的书了
[40:46] There’s more romance for Castle, 卡塞尔有了”新恋情”
[40:48] when Rick meets a really big fan, with some dangerous intention. 里克遇到忠粉 一个有危险企图的忠粉
[40:58] The all new Castle double date event 全新《灵书妙探》联播
[41:01] continues tomorrow 10/9 c on ABC. 明日晚10点中部时间9点ABC台精彩继续
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme