Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Damn it, Ahab, I’m trying to sleep! 见鬼 亚哈 我还想睡觉呢
[00:25] What is it, boy? 怎么了 孩子
[00:27] There’s nothing out there. 什么都没有啊
[00:36] Oh, my god. 天呐
[00:44] How do you think it went? 你觉得顺利吗
[00:46] Well, we’ll find out soon enough. 我们很快就会知道了
[00:50] Ah, my two favorite redheads. 两位我最喜欢的红发妹子
[00:52] And what are you doing? 你们来干什么
[00:54] We wanted to know how your anniversary went. 我们想知道你的周年纪念过得如何
[00:56] And we came prepared either way. 我们为两种结果都做了准备
[00:59] Tears or… 不论是眼泪
[01:02] Cheers! 还是干杯
[01:05] Which one is it, kiddo? 是哪种 孩子
[01:10] Guys, it was great. 两位 昨晚很棒
[01:12] And when I say “great,” I mean, after the last few weeks, 我所谓的很棒 是指经过了这几周
[01:13] it was great. 已经很不错了
[01:16] So does this mean you and Beckett are back together? 那么你和贝克特是又在一起了吗
[01:18] This means, uh, we’re making progress. 我们…有进展了
[01:20] And I’m gonna, you know, keep the mojo going 我会维持这份好运
[01:22] by wriggling my way into her homicide cases. 继续想办法参与她的凶案
[01:25] Hello, all. 你们好啊
[01:26] Ah, good morning. 早上好
[01:27] Oh, well, look who’s here! 看看是谁来了
[01:30] Ooh, I am so glad you agreed to consult with Richard. 很高兴你答应为理查德做顾问
[01:33] Maybe now this money pit will turn a profit. 或许这钱坑现在可以开始获利了
[01:35] W-what was that, mother? 什么 妈妈
[01:36] Oh, look at the time. 看看这时间啊
[01:38] We have to go, darling. 我们得走了 亲爱的
[01:39] Oh, Richard. 理查德
[01:41] – I am so pleased about you and Katherine. – Thank you. -我真替你和凯瑟琳高兴 -谢谢
[01:44] – Try not to blow it. – Thank you. -别搞砸了 -谢谢
[01:46] Congrats, dad. 恭喜 爸爸
[01:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:47] See you later. 回头见
[01:50] – Bye. – Bye! -再见 -再见
[01:52] – Why are you lying to them? – I’m n– -你为什么对她们撒谎 -我没有
[01:54] I’m not lying to them. 我没有对她们撒谎
[01:55] Oh, good, so you did tell them 好啊 那你告诉她们
[01:57] that your anniversary was cut short 你俩的周年纪念中途中断了
[01:58] when Beckett received a mystery text. 因为贝克特收到了一则神秘短信
[02:00] I might have left that part out. 我可能没提那部分
[02:02] Oh, did you also maybe leave out 你是不是还忘了提
[02:03] the part where you asked me to come in this morning 你叫我今早过来
[02:05] in order to hack Beckett’s cellphone 好黑入贝克特的手机
[02:07] to tell you who sent her that text? 查明短信是谁发的
[02:08] Okay, I know how that looks, but 好吧 我知道这看上去什么样
[02:12] something is going on with Beckett, 但贝克特肯定有事
[02:13] and I-I-I’m worried about her. 我担心她
[02:15] I know. 我知道
[02:17] Okay, you go do what you need to do. 好吧 你去做你该做的
[02:19] I’ll see what I can find out. 我看看能查到什么
[02:19] Okay. 好
[02:22] You know, Hayley, 那个 海莉
[02:23] I set up the small office on the other side of reception 我为你布置了一下接待处对面的
[02:25] especially for you. 那间小房间
[02:27] I’m good here. 我在这儿就行啦
[02:29] But this is my office. 这是我的办公室啊
[02:30] Of course it is. 当然是了
[02:32] I shall call you if I find anything out. 如果我有发现一定告诉你
[02:35] Have a good day. 今天愉快
[02:46] Uh, Vikram? 维克拉姆
[02:50] Surprise! 惊喜
[02:52] Welcome to our new office. 欢迎来到我们的新办公室
[02:57] A strip club? Really? 脱衣舞俱乐部 不是吧
[02:58] Hey, you said to find a location 你叫我找一个
[02:59] where we could hunt for LokSat 我们可以用来查洛克塞特的地方
[03:00] without anyone looking over our shoulders. 而且完全不会被人监视
[03:02] Yeah, and, uh, this is the best you could find? 这就是你能找到的最好的地方吗
[03:04] It’s perfect. Vice raided the place. 多棒啊 风化组查抄了这里
[03:06] Now it’s tied up in trial. 现在因审判而闲置
[03:07] We can operate here for months completely off the grid. 我们可以在这里工作数月 完全不会被发现
[03:11] Plus, I can work out my core. 再有 我也可以练练舞步
[03:14] So, the text from last night. What did you find? 昨晚的短信 你发现了什么
[03:17] Actually, uh… 其实
[03:19] that’s a dead end. 那个线索无果
[03:20] – What? – My bad. -什么 -抱歉
[03:22] A-and you didn’t know this last night? 你昨晚不知道吗
[03:26] Did you text me to pull me out of my anniversary dinner 你给我发短信就是为了打断我和卡塞尔的
[03:28] with Castle? 周年纪念晚宴吗
[03:30] Look, you broke up with him for a reason. 听我说 你跟他分手是有原因的
[03:34] No one can know what we’re doing, especially Castle. 绝不能让任何人知道我们在做什么 尤其卡塞尔
[03:36] – It’s too dangerous. – I know. -这太危险了 -我知道
[03:39] And I am being extremely careful. 我已经格外小心了
[03:41] I’m just trying not to lose my marriage in the process. 我只是想尽量不因此毁了我的婚姻
[03:47] Beckett. 贝克特
[03:48] Okay, I’ll meet you at the morgue. 好的 停尸房见
[03:50] They found a floater at the 79th street boat basin. 79街船坞发现一具浮尸
[03:54] I got to go. 我得走了
[04:00] Oddly validating. 还挺合适的
[04:04] Yo, Perlmutter. 帕穆特
[04:05] Oh, so you’re going full hipster now. 你现在要完全走颓废风了啊
[04:07] Yeah, have you started jarring artisanal pickles yet? 你开始腌手工咸菜了吗
[04:09] Ah, you’ve come bearing jokes. Wonderful. 你们还带着段子而来 真好
[04:12] So, we get an I.D. yet? 确认身份了吗
[04:13] Uh, no. She’s a Jane Doe. 没有 是位无名氏
[04:15] 20s, contact gunshot wound. 20多 接触性枪伤
[04:18] Looks like she was killed execution style, 看来她是以枪决形式被杀
[04:21] then dumped in the water. 然后被弃尸水中
[04:22] Sounds like a mob hit. 听上去像黑帮干的
[04:24] From who? Al capone? 谁啊 阿尔·卡彭吗
[04:25] That dress is straight out of the ’20s. 那是一条20年代的裙子
[04:27] Uh, it’s a costume, detective. 这是戏服 警探
[04:29] “Property of Iconic Cruise Lines.” “标志邮轮公司物品”
[04:31] So, our Jane Doe 那么无名氏
[04:32] must have been a cruise-ship entertainer. 一定是邮轮上的表演者
[04:34] So she could have been killed aboard 那么她可能是死在
[04:35] any ship in the Atlantic 大西洋任何一艘船上
[04:36] and drifted here on the currents. 然后随海流漂了过来
[04:38] Or not. Based on the modest level 或许不是 尸体漂白
[04:41] of blanching and bloating, 和浮肿程度并不重
[04:42] her body’s been in the water less than 10 to 12 hours. 她的尸体入睡还不到10到12小时
[04:45] So whatever boat she was on could still be nearby. 那么她所乘的船可能还在附近
[04:47] – You know what, guys, let’s start with… – Now, hold on. -各位 我们先… -等等
[04:57] Some kind of floss… 有段牙线
[05:02] …tied to her back molar… 系在后臼齿上了
[05:07] …going down her throat. 一直深入她喉咙里
[05:19] If that’s what I think it is, 如果这是我想的那个东西
[05:21] this Jane Doe could have had a little side business smuggling. 这位无名氏可能还兼职做偷运
[05:24] A cruise ship is a good place to sell drugs. 邮轮是贩卖毒品的好地方
[05:26] International ports, a captive customer base. 国际港口 很不错的客户群
[05:28] Maybe she got involved in a little on-board turf war, 或许她被卷入了船上的地盘战
[05:32] and the competition took her out. 对手干掉了她
[05:33] Except why just one bag? 但为什么只有一包啊
[05:35] I mean, if she was an actual mule, 如果她真是毒贩
[05:37] – we’d be pulling out 20 of those. – At least. -我们该拉出20包才对 -至少
[05:39] I’ll put a rush on this at the lab. 我会让实验室加急检测一下
[05:42] Meanwhile, we need to figure out 现在 我们去查查
[05:43] which Iconic Cruise Ship our Jane Doe was on, 无名氏原来是在哪艘标志邮轮上
[05:45] because that’s our crime scene. 那是犯罪现场
[05:52] I just got off the phone with Iconic Cruise Lines. 我刚跟标志邮轮公司通过电话
[05:55] Our victim is Lara Madden. 被害人叫劳拉·麦登
[05:56] She was a dancer in their show called “Speakeasy.” 是舞剧《地下酒吧》的一位舞者
[05:59] Apparently she performed in it last night. 昨晚还进行过表演
[06:01] Okay, well, that – explains the flapper dress. 那怪不得穿成那样
[06:02] And the boat she worked on 她所工作的船
[06:03] is an old “Titanic”-era-themed oceanliner 是一艘老式泰坦尼克号年代主题的远洋油轮
[06:06] bamed the RMS Bently. 本特利皇家邮轮
[06:07] It put into port at Manhattan Cruise Terminal at dawn. 破晓时停靠进了曼哈顿邮轮码头
[06:11] Michigan I.D.? 密歇根人
[06:13] You contact her next-of-kin? 联络亲属了吗
[06:14] Yeah, her mother is flying in later today. 嗯 她妈妈今天晚些时候会飞来
[06:17] She said that Lara 她说劳拉
[06:18] quit her job at an environmental nonprofit 辞去了一家环境非盈利机构的职位
[06:20] in order to work on the cruise line, 就为去邮轮上工作
[06:22] all to help her family get out of debt. 好帮助家人还债
[06:24] Perlmutter just called. 帕穆特刚刚打来了
[06:25] Turns out that baggie from Lara’s stomach… 劳拉胃里的那个包
[06:27] – pure uncut heroin. – Uncut? -是高纯海洛因 -高纯
[06:29] No wonder she only swallowed one baggie. 怪不得她只吞了一包
[06:31] That 8-ball has a street value of $30k. 那一小袋价值三万呢
[06:34] Uncut heroin – comes directly from the cartel, 高纯海洛因都直接来自毒品集团
[06:36] so how does a dancer from Michigan get her hands on that? 一个密歇根来的舞者是怎么拿到的
[06:38] It could have came from anybody on the ship. 或许是船上任何人给的
[06:40] The problem is, all of our suspects 问题是 我们的嫌疑人
[06:42] disembarked this morning. 今早都下船了
[06:43] Yeah, like 2,000 of them. 嗯 两千人呢
[06:44] They’re probably all over the city 而且可能去了全城各处
[06:45] or flying back to wherever they came from by now. 或者现在已经飞了回去
[06:47] Okay, why don’t you guys run the names 你们查查乘客和
[06:48] from all the passenger and crew manifests? 船员名单
[06:50] See if anything pops. 看看有没有什么结果
[06:51] I’ll head off to the ship, 我去船上
[06:53] see if I can find an actual crime scene. 看能不能找到犯罪现场
[06:57] Here at Iconic, we pride ourselves on two things– 标志公司以两件事为傲
[06:59] The old-world elegance of ocean travel 老式海洋旅行的优雅
[07:01] and our impeccable safety record. 和我们完美的安全记录
[07:04] So I’m sure whatever happened to Lara 所以不管劳拉遭遇了什么事
[07:06] was simply a tragic accident. 肯定只是一起不幸事故
[07:08] Uh, well, she was shot in the head, 她头部中枪
[07:10] so unless she tripped and fell on a bullet, 除非她是绊倒摔在了一颗子弹上
[07:12] it wasn’t an accident. 那就不是意外
[07:14] Now, I thought that all of your passengers 我以为你们的乘客
[07:16] disembarked this morning. 今早都下船了呢
[07:17] Oh, those are some – of the ship’s resident guests, 那是一些长期住在船上的旅客
[07:19] mostly retirees – who live aboard year-round. 大都是退休人士 常年住在船上
[07:22] Some of them, like the Nelson sisters, 有一些旅客 比如尼尔森姐妹
[07:23] have been on the ship longer than most of the crew. 在船上待的时间比大部分船员都久
[07:25] We call them “The gossip girls.” 我们叫她们”八卦天后”
[07:28] Um, I-I’m sorry, I have to get this. 抱歉 我得接一下
[07:29] Oh, sure thing. 当然
[07:32] Hey, Vikram, what do you got? 维克拉姆 有什么发现
[07:33] We hit the mother lode. 我们找到了金矿
[07:34] I ran the heroin found in our victim’s stomach. 我查了被害人胃里的那份海洛因
[07:36] Beckett, it’s an exact 100% match 贝克特 与瓦肯·西蒙斯
[07:39] to the heroin Vulcan Simmons was selling. 所出售的海洛因完全匹配
[07:41] So Lara’s killer is linked 那么杀劳拉的凶手
[07:42] to whoever took over Vulcan’s drug pipeline. 跟接管了瓦肯毒品交易的人有关
[07:45] This is it… what we’ve been waiting for. 这就是我们一直在等的
[07:48] And do you believe it came from one of our own cases? 你能相信居然来自我们自己的案件吗
[07:50] Okay, we have to be careful. 好了 我们得小心
[07:52] We can’t let on that we know anything and blow our cover. 我们不能让人知道我们知情 暴露身份
[07:54] – And I’m not just talking about the target in the CIA. – Yeah. -而且不仅是中情局里的那个目标 -嗯
[07:57] – Good thing Castle’s nowhere near this one. – Yeah. -幸好卡塞尔这次没在 -是啊
[08:00] Ahoy! 嘿
[08:01] I’m the king of the world! 我是世界之王[出自《泰坦尼克号》]
[08:05] Hello? Beckett? 喂 贝克特
[08:07] This can’t be happening. 这不是真的
[08:10] How did you get on board? 你是怎么上船的
[08:11] You know, we always talked about buying a boat. 我们一直在谈论要买艘船
[08:13] What do you think? I mean, I know it’s a fixer-upper. 你觉得呢 我知道需要修补一下
[08:16] I don’t know — maybe for our second anniversary. 不知道 结婚两周年再买吧
[08:18] Oh, I don’t know if anything’s gonna compare to the first. 我觉得没什么能跟第一年这次相比
[08:22] You know, you really shouldn’t be here. 你真的不应该来这儿
[08:26] Why not? 为什么
[08:33] Are we moving? 船开了吗
[08:35] Beckett, I think your crime scene’s making a run for it. 贝克特 犯罪现场貌似是想逃跑
[08:47] Captain, you need to stop this ship. 船长 你得把船停下
[08:49] That’s not gonna happen. 不可能
[08:50] Captain, we’re investigating the murder 船长 我们正在调查
[08:51] of one of your ship’s dancers. 你船上一名舞者被杀的案子
[08:53] I’m under orders from headquarters to get under way. 总部命令我出港
[08:55] Are you telling me that Iconic Cruise Lines 你是说标志邮轮公司
[08:56] is trying to cover up the murder? 想要掩盖这起凶杀案吗
[08:58] I’m telling you the company’s near bankruptcy. 跟你这么说吧 公司快要破产了
[09:00] They can’t afford the bad press. 不能再有负面新闻了
[09:02] Stop this ship, or I will charge you with obstruction. 立刻停船 否则我会起诉你妨碍司法
[09:05] I can call the coast guard to interdict this vessel. 我可以让海岸警卫队禁止这艘船航行
[09:07] Sure, you can. 你当然可以
[09:08] But you know as well as I do 不过咱俩都清楚
[09:09] that by the time you activate them, 等到他们出动的时候
[09:10] we’ll be in international waters. 我们就已经到公海了
[09:12] Where U.S. laws don’t apply. 那里不受美国法律的约束
[09:14] That’s what Iconic is counting on. 标志公司就打的这个盘算
[09:15] Oh, and just so the two of you know, 告诉你们俩一声
[09:16] they’re sending a boat to pick you up in about an hour. 大约一个小时后会有艘船来接你们
[09:18] So we’ve got 60 minutes to investigate this murder 这么说我们只有60分钟的时间
[09:20] before we lose access to our crime scene. 在犯罪现场进行调查了
[09:22] – And about that… – Really? -关于这个 -不是吧
[09:23] I’ve been instructed to order the crew 上面命令我要求船员
[09:25] not to cooperate with you. 不许跟你们配合
[09:27] Hey, I’m not losing my job over this. 我可不要因为这事而丢了饭碗
[09:30] We got to divide and conquer. 我们得分头行动
[09:32] Right. I’ll talk to Lara’s dancer friends. 没错 我去跟劳拉的舞者朋友们谈谈
[09:33] They may be the last ones to see her alive. 她们可能是最后见到她的人
[09:35] Okay, but just remember, they’re not supposed to cooperate, 好的 可你要记住 她们不会配合我们的
[09:37] So don’t tell them that you’re working with the police. 所以别告诉她们你是帮警察工作的
[09:39] Where will you be? 那你去哪
[09:40] There are three Marthas on lido deck. 游泳池甲板上有三个玛莎那样的人
[09:42] If anyone knows anything about this ship, 如果有人对这艘船很了解
[09:44] it’s gonna be them. 那一定就是她们了
[09:45] And plus, they’re not with the crew. 况且 她们也不是船员
[09:47] All right, if they’re anything like my mother, 好吧 如果她们像我母亲
[09:48] you’re gonna have your hands full. 那你一定会忙不过来的
[09:59] Okay, heads-up. 好了 注意一下
[10:01] So, some rich guy bought the “be part of the show” 有个有钱人买下了下次巡航的
[10:03] dance package for our next cruise. 参与舞蹈大礼包
[10:05] And I promise not to step on anyone’s toes. 我保证不踩到别人的脚
[10:10] Are you Mr. Schirmer? 你是席尔默先生吗
[10:11] Yeah, I boarded early 是的 我早上船了
[10:12] in hopes of getting a little extra rehearsal time. 希望能多参与一下排练
[10:14] Well, I’m not sure how you boarded early, Mr. Schirmer, 我不知道你是怎么早上船的 席尔默先生
[10:16] – But we’re… – Please, actually, Mr. Schirmer is my father. -可是我们 -其实席尔默先生是我父亲
[10:18] Please call me… 请叫我
[10:20] Jermphld… 杰瑞…皮
[10:24] I’m sorry, what? 不好意思 我没听清
[10:24] Jermphld Jermphld.
[10:26] – Dave? – At your service. -戴夫 -听候吩咐
[10:27] Well, Dave, I’m sorry, rehearsal’s not part of the dance package. 戴夫 很抱歉 排练不包括在舞蹈礼包内
[10:29] I’ll tell you what — there’s an extra $100 in it for you. 这样吧 我再多加100块钱
[10:33] Places, everyone. 各就各位
[10:35] I’m gonna warm up a little bit. 我要热一热身
[10:36] I thought — okay, gotcha. 我想 好吧
[10:39] You know, a friend of mine 我一个朋友
[10:41] bought the dance package on a cruise about a month ago. 大约一个月前也买了舞蹈礼包
[10:44] He said there was a dancer here by the name of Lara 他说有个舞者叫劳拉
[10:47] who was very helpful — is she here today? 对他很有帮助 她今天在吗
[10:48] Actually, Lara’s a no-show for today. 劳拉今天没来
[10:50] But if you want to meet her, 可如果你想要见她的话
[10:51] you can ask her bunkmate, Bethany. 你可以去问问她的铺友贝瑟尼
[10:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:53] So, Dave, according to your questionnaire, 戴夫 你所填的调查表上说
[10:55] you have professional dance experience, right? 你以前是专业的舞蹈演员 对吧
[10:57] Yeah, yeah, definitely. 是的 是的 没错
[10:59] And you studied the video we sent? 你也学习了我们发给你的视频吗
[11:00] – Yes, of course. – Perfect. -是的 当然 -很好
[11:02] So let’s take it from the opening number. 那我们就从开场舞蹈开始吧
[11:03] Opening number. 开场舞蹈
[11:07] Excuse me, Bethany? I — 打扰一下 贝瑟尼 我
[11:08] Oh, Good spot. 位置不错
[11:11] Okay. 好了
[11:12] Let’s take this from the top, people. 我们从头开始
[11:16] We face upstage. 面朝舞台后面
[11:17] Upstage. 后面
[11:20] – Thank you, thank you. – A-5, 6, 7, 8. -谢谢 谢谢 -5 6 7 8
[11:22] And walk. And hip. And left and right. 走起 扭屁股 左边 右边
[11:26] And traveling. And trio. 转一圈 三人一组
[11:29] And hip circle, flick. 转屁股 踢腿
[11:31] And hip circle, flick. 转屁股 踢腿
[11:32] Here we go, and ready for the dance break. 很好 准备好劈腿
[11:39] Knees out, in. 打开膝盖 收起
[11:40] Out, flick. 打开 摆手
[11:41] Out, in. Out, flick. 打开 收起 打开 摆手
[11:43] – Jazz hands. – That’s right. -爵士手型 -没错
[11:44] Yes! There you go. 很好 很好
[11:46] Traveling stage left. 走到舞台左边
[11:48] And here we go. Cakewalk. 没错 步态舞
[11:51] Nice, Dave. 很棒 戴夫
[11:54] Good. 很好
[11:55] Ready for the big lift up! 准备托起
[11:59] Lara’s down-to-earth. 劳拉很踏实
[12:00] Not full of herself like some of those other dancers. 不像其他的舞者那么高高自大
[12:02] Oh, except for the last trip. 可上次不是
[12:04] I mean, she was distracted. 她有点心不在焉
[12:06] Boy, she didn’t have time for our chats. 天哪 她都没空跟我们聊天了
[12:07] Well, maybe she met someone new. 可能她认识了新朋友
[12:09] Why do you want to know so much about Lara? 你为什么这么想知道劳拉的事
[12:12] Is she in some kind of trouble? 她遇到什么麻烦了吗
[12:14] Her name came up in a case, and I’m trying to figure out 她的名字出现在了一个案子中 我想查明
[12:18] if she was involved with anyone 她是不是跟船上的某个
[12:19] on board connected to drugs. 贩毒的人有关系
[12:22] Not that I know of. 反正我不知道
[12:25] Elaine? 伊莲
[12:27] Is there something you want to let me know? 你有什么想告诉我的吗
[12:30] Are you toking again? 你又嗑了吗
[12:32] All right, yes. 好吧 我嗑了
[12:33] And I score my weed from Isaac, arrest me. 我是从艾萨克那弄到的大麻 抓我吧
[12:36] No, please, don’t arrest me. 不要 千万别抓我
[12:37] – No, no, no. Who’s isaac? – Isaac Dern. -不不不 艾萨克是谁 -艾萨克·邓恩
[12:40] He’s a bartender on board, and I’m pretty sure 他是船上的调酒师 而且我非常确定
[12:43] that he and Lara like to hang out together. 他和劳拉喜欢一起玩
[12:47] Isaac Dern… 艾萨克·邓恩
[12:48] history of drug and weapon arrests. 有因吸毒和持有武器被捕的记录
[12:49] Plus he’s got an outstanding warrant in Tulsa. 而且他在塔尔萨还有张未执行的逮捕令
[12:51] Well, with access to ports around the world, 他能去世界各地的港口
[12:54] he could be tapped into cartels moving uncut heroin. 他可能跟贩毒集团有关系 偷运纯海洛因
[12:56] This could be our guy. 这可能就是我们要找的人
[12:57] All right, thanks, Ryan. 好吧 谢了 莱恩
[12:59] You bet. 不客气
[13:02] Isaac Dern? 艾萨克·邓恩
[13:03] Captain Beckett, 12th Precinct. 我是贝克特警监 12分局的
[13:05] I have strict orders not to talk to the cops. 上级严格命令我不能跟警察谈
[13:07] Okay, fine. You don’t have to talk to me. 好吧 你可以不跟我谈
[13:09] I’ll just have Interpol pick you up 我让国际刑警来抓你
[13:11] on your outstanding warrant 你有张还未执行的逮捕令
[13:12] at your next port of call, and we can talk then. 他们可以在下个港口逮捕你 然后我们再谈
[13:14] Okay, what do you want to know? 好吧 你想知道什么
[13:15] Tell me about your relationship with Lara Madden. 告诉我你跟劳拉·麦登的关系
[13:17] We’re just friends. Why? 我们只是朋友 怎么了
[13:19] She’s dead. 她死了
[13:20] Her body washed up last night. 她的尸体昨晚被冲上岸了
[13:21] Did she steal your drugs? Is that why you killed her? 她是不是偷了你的毒品 所以你才杀了她
[13:23] Wait, what are you talking about? 等等 你在说什么啊
[13:24] We know you deal drugs. 我们知道你在贩毒
[13:25] We found your uncut heroin on her body. 我们在她的体内发现了高纯海洛因
[13:27] Slow down — I sell weed. 等等 我是卖大麻的
[13:29] And what about the people that you work for? 那你的上家呢
[13:30] I get my product from petty dealers at the ports. 我是从各个港口的小毒贩那里进货
[13:32] I’m not tapped in. And I didn’t kill Lara, I swear. 我没加入什么组织 更没杀劳拉 我发誓
[13:35] Where were you last night? 昨晚你在哪
[13:36] Here until 3:00 A.M., 一直在这待到凌晨三点
[13:38] serving cocktails to a bunch of drunk tourists. 给一群喝醉的游客调鸡尾酒
[13:42] Wait, but I did see Lara after her show 等等 可我在劳拉表演完后见到过她
[13:44] around 11:00 last night. 大约在昨晚11点左右
[13:46] She was still dressed in her costume, 她还穿着表演服
[13:48] rushing to the boat deck. 急着去救生艇甲板
[13:49] Was she with anyone? 有人跟她一起吗
[13:50] Not that I could see. 我没看见
[13:56] You ready to go again, Dave? 准备好再来一遍了吗 戴夫
[14:00] – Let’s take five, people. – Take five, people. -我们休息五分钟 -休息五分钟
[14:07] So, you’re, Lara’s roommate. 听说你是 劳拉的铺友
[14:11] Thought you said you had professional dancing experience. 你不是说你当过职业舞蹈演员吗
[14:14] Yeah, I was a professional square dancer. 是的 跳的是方块舞
[14:16] A lot less cardio. 没这么累
[14:18] Great. 真好
[14:22] Listen, I’m not really Dave Schirmer. 听我说 我不是什么戴夫·席尔默
[14:25] I’m a private investigator working with the NYPD. 我是跟纽约警局合作的私家侦探
[14:27] I’m sorry to tell you Lara’s been murdered. 很遗憾的通知你劳拉被杀了
[14:29] Murdered? Wait, what? 被杀 等等 你说什么
[14:31] Do you know if she had a problem with anyone on the ship? 你知道她跟船上的什么人有矛盾吗
[14:34] – I don’t think so. – Okay. -我不知道 -好吧
[14:35] – Had she been acting unusually recently? – Yeah. -她最近有什么不寻常的举动吗 -有
[14:38] Lately, Lara was spending a lot of her free time 最近 劳拉空闲的时候
[14:40] below decks in engineering. 都在下层甲板轮机室
[14:42] – Do you know why? – She wouldn’t talk about it. -你知道为什么吗 -她不肯说
[14:44] Can I go down to your bunk 我能不能去一下你们的舱房
[14:45] just to look through Lara’s things, 看一下劳拉的东西
[14:47] see if she had a diary or anything 看看她有没有日记什么的
[14:49] that might help find her killer. 能帮我们找到她的凶手
[14:51] If Lara had a diary, 就算劳拉写日记
[14:52] the last place she would keep it is in our bunk. 她也绝不会放在我们舱房里
[14:54] Things get stolen all the time on this raggedy ship. 这艘破船上经常有人偷东西
[14:57] We all have secret stash spots. 我们都有秘密藏东西的地方
[14:58] Some of them are pretty creative. 有些地方你根本想不到
[15:00] Do you have any idea where Lara’s stash spot was? 你知道劳拉把东西藏在哪吗
[15:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:03] Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[15:05] Get anything? 有进展吗
[15:06] A pulled groin and a potential clue. 腹股沟拉伤 还有条潜在的线索
[15:08] Lara spent a lot of time below decks in engineering. 劳拉经常去下层甲板轮机室
[15:11] How about you? 你呢
[15:12] A bartender saw Lara after the show last night 一个酒保昨晚表演结束后
[15:14] standing by the gantry 23. 看见劳拉站在23号支架旁
[15:16] Maybe she met someone for a drug deal and things went sideways. 也许她去和做毒品交易的人碰面但出了问题
[15:18] Or maybe she was being followed. 也许她被人跟踪了
[15:20] Either way, I’m going down to the boat deck, 不管怎样 我要去救生艇甲板上看看
[15:22] see if she left any breadcrumbs behind. 看她有没有留下什么蛛丝马迹
[15:24] Meet you there. 在那见
[15:27] There’s nothing here. 这儿什么都没有
[15:29] Yeah, it looks like the deck’s been cleaned — 对 看上去甲板好像被清理过
[15:31] There’s no breadcrumbs. 没有留下什么痕迹
[15:33] Unless… 除非
[15:34] Her roommate said 她室友说
[15:36] that the crew stashed things all over this ship. 船员会在船上藏东西
[15:39] What if this was the spot where Lara kept her stash? 万一这里是劳拉藏东西的地方呢
[15:41] She could have come here after the show, 表演结束后她可能来到这
[15:43] swallowed the bag before they put into port. 在船驶入港口前把那包毒品吞了进去
[15:45] Okay, so where do you hide something up here? 好吧 这儿什么地方能藏东西
[15:51] Castle? 卡塞尔
[15:54] We found the crime scene. 我们找到了犯罪现场
[15:56] Killer must have shot Lara here 凶手肯定是在这开枪打死了劳拉
[15:58] and then dumped her body overboard. 然后把她的尸体抛进了海里
[16:00] Okay, we are running out of time. 我们快没时间了
[16:01] We got 20 minutes before we’re kicked off the ship for good. 在被赶下船之前我们还有20分钟
[16:03] All right, she was shot in the head, 好的 她被枪击中头部
[16:05] so there should be a lot more blood. 应该会有更多血才对
[16:08] And there we go… 这边
[16:11] Blood residue right here. 这儿有残留血迹
[16:12] Looks like the killer tracked footprints through it. 看上去好像凶手在这留下了脚印
[16:14] Uh, you know, can you put your shoe against it, 你能把脚放在边上吗
[16:17] Just for scale? 当做比例尺
[16:20] You know, we really – should take a little cruise. 你知道吗 我们真的应该坐一次邮轮
[16:24] Imagine all the romantic secret interludes we could have. 想象一下我们能经历多少浪漫神秘的小插曲
[16:29] You mean like that scene in “Titanic,” 你是说像《泰坦尼克号》里面的场景
[16:30] the one in the old car? 在老车子上的那一幕吗
[16:32] Yeah, Jack and Rose and the steamy window. 对 杰克和罗斯还有起了水雾的窗户
[16:34] We could just jump in one of these life boats. 我们可以跳进一艘救生艇里
[16:37] The life boats. 救生艇
[16:40] I don’t know, Castle. It would be tough to get in. 我不知道 卡塞尔 要进去貌似很难
[16:45] What about right here? 这里呢
[17:01] Castle. 卡塞尔
[17:10] That must be the uncut heroin. 那些肯定就是高纯海洛因
[17:28] Hey, Acosta, they want you on “B” Deck. 阿科斯塔 他们让你去B甲板
[17:30] I’ll be right there. 我马上就去
[17:47] Thank god he didn’t see me. 谢天谢地他没看见我
[17:49] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道怎么办
[17:51] I can’t trust anyone on the ship. 我不能相信这船上的人
[17:54] I’ll just… 我要
[17:56] I’ll grab some evidence for the cops. 我要拿些证据给警察
[18:01] And that must be our drug dealer. 那个肯定就是我们要找的毒贩
[18:06] I bet she was snooping around and discovered those drugs. 我想她在四处打探时发现了那些毒品
[18:09] Except she was too scared to trust anyone, 她太害怕了不敢相信任何人
[18:11] so she decided to smuggle out a sample. 所以就决定偷走一些样品
[18:13] I bet she hid the camera before the show 她肯定在表演前把相机藏了起来
[18:15] and came back afterwards. 之后又回来拿
[18:16] She never made it. 她没能回来
[18:18] He must have seen her. 他肯定看到了她
[18:19] He followed her after the show, and then he killed her. 表演结束后他跟踪她到这儿 把她杀了
[18:22] We got to find him. 我们要找到他
[18:23] 15 minutes. 还有15分钟
[18:24] – Divide and conquer? – Divide and conquer. -分头行动吗 -分头行动
[18:25] Okay, go to the dancers. See if they know who he is. 去找那些舞者 看她们是否认得他
[18:28] I’ll go to the operations deck. 我去操作甲板
[18:33] Um, excuse me, I’m looking for Acosta. 不好意思 我找一下阿科斯塔
[18:35] He’s down there. 他就在下面
[18:59] Acosta? We need to talk. 阿科斯塔 我得跟你谈谈
[19:56] Don’t move. 别动
[19:57] You’re under arrest – for the murder of Lara Madden. 你被捕了 罪名是杀害劳拉·麦登
[20:10] So he wants an attorney. 他想找律师
[20:12] The public defender’s office is sending someone over now. 公辩律师办公室正派人过来
[20:14] Yeah, this guy is dirty as hell. 这家伙可真是劣迹斑斑
[20:16] He’s connected – to the Los Zetas drug cartel. 他和洛斯哲塔斯贩毒集团有关联
[20:18] Well, look what we found on him. 看看我们在他那找到了什么
[20:22] He circled his prey. 他把他的猎物圈起来了
[20:28] This is Richard Castle. 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[20:29] I take it that you’re not alone. 你不是一个人喽
[20:31] No, not at all. 当然不是
[20:34] You should probably make it back here I found something. 你得回来一趟看看我找到的东西
[20:36] All right, I’ll see you soon. 好的 待会见
[20:38] Sorry, guys. Got to take off. 对不起 各位 我先走一步
[20:41] Hey, uh, Rick? 里克
[20:44] Thanks for today. 谢谢你今天帮忙
[20:46] My pleasure. 乐意效劳
[20:48] – Hey, Beckett, you got a second? – Uh, yeah. -贝克特 你有时间吗 -有
[20:52] I watched the rest of the footage from Lara’s camera. 我看了劳拉相机里剩下的录像
[20:55] What I saw was disgusting and criminal, 看到的东西恶心 而且违法
[20:56] but it had nothing to do with drugs. 但都和毒品无关
[21:02] She was filming 她录下了
[21:03] cruise-shipworkers illegally dumping trash out at sea. 邮轮船员非法向海里倾倒垃圾
[21:07] So that’s why she was on the operations deck of the ship. 这才是她上操作甲板的原因
[21:10] She was making a documentary film. 她在制作一部纪录片
[21:12] Poor thing was trying to be a one-woman greenpeace. 这可怜的女孩想一个人做绿色和平组织
[21:14] But she must have stumbled on a drug-smuggling conspiracy 但她肯定偶然发现了通过船上垃圾
[21:16] moving heroin through the cruise line’s trash. 运输海洛因的毒品走私阴谋
[21:19] That’s brilliant! 简直太聪明了
[21:20] Nobody looks into the trash moving in and out of ports. 没人会去查港口进进出出的垃圾
[21:22] So all we got to do now is trace the pipeline 所以我们现在要做的 就是通过传输途径
[21:25] back to our mystery man inside the CIA. 追回到那个中情局的神秘人
[21:27] Okay, start by finding the trash-management company 好的 就从找出跟标志游轮公司
[21:30] contracted with Iconic cruise lines. 签订合同的垃圾管理公司开始
[21:33] Clearly, they’re a part of this. 他们肯定参与了
[21:34] In the meantime, 与此同时
[21:35] I’m gonna try to figure out who Acosta’s working for. 我去查查阿科斯塔是在给谁做事
[21:40] Captain Beckett, 贝克特警监
[21:41] Salvador Acosta’s public defender wants to have a word. 萨尔瓦多·阿科斯塔的公辩律师想找你谈谈
[21:43] Uh, sure. Yeah, come on in. 当然 请进
[21:45] Hi, Captain Beckett. Caleb Brown. 贝克特警监 我是卡莱布·布朗
[21:48] Hi. Please sit down. 你好 请坐
[21:49] I’m gonna go work on the old core. 我去查之前那条线索了
[21:51] Okay. 好的
[21:53] So, against my advice, Mr. Acosta wants to make a deal. 尽管我反对 阿科斯塔先生想做笔交易
[21:56] He’ll cop to second-degree murder 他会接受二级谋杀的罪名
[21:58] if you will recommend a reduced sentence. 如果你能够为他提出减刑的话
[22:01] Second-degree murder, really? 二级谋杀罪 是吗
[22:05] He’s gonna have to give us something for that. 为此他得给我们一些东西
[22:06] Okay, like what? 好吧 比如说
[22:09] Like who he’s working for and where the heroin came from. 比如他为谁做事那些海洛因从何而来
[22:14] What — what heroin? 什么海洛因
[22:17] Counselor, we have – video footage 律师 我们有录像
[22:18] of your client smuggling kilos of uncut heroin. 录下了你的委托人走私数公斤高纯海洛因
[22:22] Captain, my client insists 警监 我的委托人坚称
[22:25] that those were merely bags of spoiled flour, 那些只是坏了的面粉
[22:28] So unless you can produce any physical evidence, 所以除非你有物证证明
[22:31] you don’t really have a case, so… 否则你也没法立案 所以
[22:36] Okay, okay. 好吧 这样
[22:38] Second-degree murder, 二级谋杀
[22:39] no recommendation for a reduced sentence. 不减刑
[22:43] Take the win, Captain. 接受这个条件吧 警监
[22:45] Take it, ’cause we don’t — we don’t want to go to trial. 接受吧 因为我们并不真想上庭
[22:49] Ha, let me guess — he offered you a deal? 我来猜猜 他想要做交易是吗
[22:52] Yeah. I told him I had to think about it. 是的 我跟他说我得再考虑一下
[22:54] Well, there’s no way Acosta was acting alone. 阿科斯塔不可能是单干
[22:57] No way a cartel would leave a guy like that 一个贩毒集团不可能会让那样一个家伙
[22:58] in charge of that much inventory. 单独负责那么多的货
[22:59] Now we finally have the evidence to prove it. 我们现在终于有证据可以证明
[23:01] CSU finally analyzed that blood residue 鉴证组终于分析出你在犯罪现场
[23:04] from the photograph you took at the crime scene — check it out. 拍下的血迹 看一下
[23:06] There’s two different kinds of footprints next to Castle’s shoe. 在卡塞尔鞋子旁有两组不同的脚印
[23:09] Acosta definitely had a partner aboard that ship. 阿科斯塔在船上肯定有搭档
[23:11] We need to find something solid to make Acosta roll. 我们得找出确凿证据让阿科斯塔招供
[23:14] You know, I have his cell records. 我有他的的电话记录
[23:16] There was a flurry of phone calls to a burner cell 他给一个临时号码打了很多电话
[23:18] right before the murder. 就在杀人之前
[23:20] Acosta could have been coordinating with his partner on board the ship. 阿科斯塔可能是在跟他在船上的搭档进行协调
[23:22] I’ll get in touch with the cell provider, 我会跟手机服务商联系
[23:24] see if we can ping that burner phone so we can locate it. 看我们能否找到那个手机的信号以便定位
[23:26] And take apart Acosta’s life. 仔细剖析阿科斯塔的生活
[23:27] Let’s check known associates — 我们查一下已知同伙
[23:29] Anything that will point us to who his partner was. 任何能够帮我们找出他搭档的线索
[23:31] I found out who sent Kate that mystery text last night. 我查到了是谁给凯特昨晚发的神秘短信
[23:34] It was vikram. 是维克拉姆
[23:36] Wait, Vikram? Our Vikram? 等等 维克拉姆 我们认识的维克拉姆吗
[23:38] Oh, yes. 是的
[23:41] Well, what’s this? 这是什么
[23:42] Oh, it’s a secret messaging program 这是凯特和维克拉姆的手机之间
[23:43] between Kate and Vikram’s cellphones. 一个秘密的短信程序
[23:46] It routes through proxy servers 通过代理服务器
[23:47] into an encrypted central server — 发送到一个加密中央服务器
[23:49] State-of-the-art spycraft. 最先进的间谍工具
[23:51] But why? What are they up to? 但为什么呢 他们在做什么
[23:53] I could ask the same thing of the two of you. 我想问问你俩相同的问题
[23:56] Richard, what’s going on? 理查德 怎么了
[23:58] Nothing. 没什么
[24:00] I told you, if you can’t tell your mother what you’re doing, 我跟你说过如果你做的事不能告诉你妈
[24:04] you should not be doing it. 这事你就不应该做
[24:06] Yes, when I was 8. 是的 那是我八岁的时候
[24:08] Well, exactly. 就是
[24:09] And you should know better by now. 你现在应该更清楚这个道理
[24:11] My wife is in trouble. 我妻子有麻烦
[24:12] I have to know what’s going on. 我得知道到底是怎么回事
[24:14] I have to help her. I have to protect her. 我得帮助她 我得保护她
[24:16] No, you have to trust her. 不对 你得相信她
[24:18] But it’s finally starting to make sense. 但事情终于有了眉目
[24:20] Don’t you see, mother? 你难道不明白吗 妈妈
[24:20] Beckett broke up with me 就在艾莉森·海德死后
[24:22] right after Allison Hyde’s death. 贝克特跟我分了手
[24:25] That’s also when she partnered with Vikram. 也就是那时她和维克拉姆成了搭档
[24:27] So we have to ask ourselves, 所以我们就得问问自己
[24:28] what if Allison Hyde didn’t kill herself? 万一艾莉森·海德不是自杀呢
[24:31] What if she was murdered? 万一她是被人谋杀的呢
[24:32] Yes. 就是
[24:33] By the same people who murdered Senator Bracken 凶手跟杀掉布莱肯参议员
[24:36] and Beckett’s former team at the A.G. 及贝克特在总检察长办公室队友的是同一人
[24:38] And of course Vikram used to work at the A.G.’s office. 维克拉姆之前就在总检察长办公室工作
[24:40] What if Kate brought him in 万一是凯特把他找来
[24:41] to secretly help her investigate those murders? 是让他偷偷帮她调查这些谋杀案
[24:44] Can you hack Vikram’s firewall? 你能破解维克拉姆的防火墙吗
[24:45] Sure. It’ll take a while. 当然 但需要点时间
[24:47] Richard… 理查德
[24:49] Look, regardless of what Katherine is doing and why, 听着 不管凯萨琳在做什么 为什么这么做
[24:53] are you sure that you want to do this? 你确定你想这样做吗
[24:55] Because if she finds out that you are spying, 因为如果她发现你在暗中监视
[24:58] You may just have crossed a line you cannot uncross. 你可能就已经跨过了不能反悔的界限
[25:03] She may just get herself killed. 她可能会害死自己
[25:04] She’s left me no other choice. 她逼得我别无选择
[25:06] There’s always another choice. 总是有其他选择的
[25:08] So, what’s it gonna be, Rick? 这事要怎么办 瑞克
[25:11] I have to know. No matter the consequence. 我必须知道真相 无论有什么后果
[25:15] Do it. 做吧
[25:18] Hey, you know that burner cell 阿科斯塔在凶杀案发生当晚
[25:20] that Acosta called the night of the murder? 拨打的那个一次性电话
[25:22] It just pinged off a cell tower 它刚通过一个信号塔发出了信号
[25:23] at 125th and Lex in east Harlem. 位置在东哈莱姆125街和莱辛顿大道附近
[25:25] Acosta’s partner is in the city. 阿科斯塔的同伙就在城里
[25:27] Now, how to find him? 那怎么把他找出来
[25:28] He could be anywhere within a couple-mile radius 他可能在信号塔方圆几英里内
[25:29] from that cell tower. 的任何地方
[25:30] We need to dig into Acosta’s life, 我们得深挖阿科斯塔的生活
[25:32] see if he had any connections to that part of town. 看看他跟那个区域之前有没有交集
[25:34] I’ll give Beckett the heads-up. 我告诉贝克特一声
[25:40] The trash company that contracts with the cruise line 承包那条航线的垃圾清运公司
[25:43] is called Friendly Islands Sanitation. 名叫汤加群岛环卫公司
[25:46] They have satellites in Latin America, Caribbean, 他们在拉美 加勒比地区和北非
[25:48] and North Africa. 都有分公司
[25:49] Oh, key points in the worldwide drug trade. 都是全球毒品交易的重点地区
[25:51] So, somebody inside of the trash company 一定是垃圾清运公司内部的什么人
[25:54] must have cut a deal with Loksat 跟洛克塞特达成了一笔交易
[25:55] to move drugs through the cruise line. 通过那道航线运送毒品
[25:57] The heroin shipment Lara videotaped was offloaded with the trash 那艘船在纽约一靠岸 劳拉拍到的海洛因
[26:00] the minute the ship docked in new york — it could be anywhere by now. 就跟着垃圾下船了 现在可能在任何地方
[26:02] Okay, we got to follow the garbage, see where it went. 我们得跟着那些垃圾 看看它们都去了哪
[26:04] On it. 这就办
[26:06] It’s Castle. 是卡塞尔打来的
[26:07] Don’t answer it. 不要接
[26:12] Hey, Rick. What’s up? 瑞克 什么事
[26:13] You decided to buy that boat? 你决定要买那艘船了吗
[26:15] Well, someone’s in a good mood. 某人听起来心情不错啊
[26:17] You thinking about our naked time? 你是在想我们裸裎相对的时光吗
[26:21] Um…no. 呃 没有
[26:22] Well, I am — I haven’t 我在想
[26:23] stopped thinking about it, as a matter of fact. 事实上 我就没停下来过
[26:26] Um, tell you what, how about round two, tonight, my place? 我们今晚再来一轮怎么样 在我那儿
[26:29] No one has to know. 别人都不会知道
[26:31] Yeah, I can’t. I have to work tonight. 我不能去 我今晚得工作
[26:34] Um, well, I thought being a captain 我还以为当了警监
[26:35] meant you could delegate. 你就可以把工作指派给别人了
[26:37] You know what? I actually have to do a few things myself. 实际上我还是有些事需要自己做的
[26:39] Well, maybe I can help. What are you working on? 说不定我能帮你 你在忙什么
[26:44] Um, captain stuff? 警监的工作
[26:46] Well, that… 那个就
[26:48] Then good luck with your captain stuff. Bye. 那祝愿你的警监工作一切顺利 拜拜
[26:51] Hello? 喂
[26:56] Yep. We got it. 我们成功了
[26:57] Her cell signal was our trojan horse 她的手机信号就是我们穿过
[26:59] through Vikram’s first firewall. 维克拉姆第一道防火墙的木马
[27:01] Now I can hack one server at a time 现在我就能一次黑进一台服务器
[27:03] until I find his central server. 直到我找到他的核心服务器
[27:08] Second thoughts? 后悔了
[27:09] Second, third, fourth. 悔了好几次了
[27:13] No. Let’s — let’s keep going. 不了 我们 我们继续吧
[27:21] Everything all right? 还好吗
[27:22] Yeah, I mean, he was just a little weird. 挺好的 不过他有点怪怪的
[27:25] Well, normally he’s a lot weird, so… 他通常都很怪
[27:28] In a charming kind of way. 是迷人的怪
[27:30] Oh. – check this out. 看看这个
[27:31] Three dump trucks 三个垃圾车
[27:32] offloaded trash from our cruise ship this morning. 今天早晨从我们那艘邮轮上卸下了垃圾
[27:34] All three left at 8:05 A.M., 三个都是早晨8:05分出发的
[27:35] but only two showed up at the dump at 9:17. 但只有两辆车载9:17分出现在垃圾场
[27:37] So the third one must have been carrying the heroin, 所以第三辆车一定装着海洛因
[27:39] and then it stopped after it made the delivery. 送完货它才停回去
[27:42] But where? 但是送到了哪呢
[27:44] I’ve been scrubbing traffic-cam footage, 我一直在查交通摄像头录像
[27:46] but I lost the truck in Washington Heights. 但我在华盛顿高地跟丢了那辆垃圾车
[27:48] Pull everything we can on the truck driver. 尽可能找到关于那个卡车司机的一切资料
[27:50] Alert — system breach. 警报 系统攻击
[27:53] – Oh, we got a problem. – What? -我们有麻烦了 -什么
[27:54] Someone synched a rat to one of my servers. 有人在我的一个服务器里安插了一个木马
[27:57] A remote access tool — 一个远程控制工具
[27:58] we’re being hacked. 我们正在被黑客攻击
[28:00] – By Loksat? – I don’t know. -是洛克塞特干的吗 -我不知道
[28:02] But we’ve been so careful. How could they find us? 但我们一直很小心 他们是怎么找到我们的
[28:04] They haven’t found us yet, 他们还没找到我们
[28:05] just cracked the outer layer of our system. 只是击破了我们系统的外层
[28:08] I’ll start an intrusion inspection 我要启动一个入侵检测程序
[28:10] and find out who our rat is. 看看是谁干的
[28:18] – What? – They’re onto us. -怎么了 -他们在查我们
[28:20] Vikram’s trying to track our I.P. Address. 维克拉姆正在试着追踪我们的IP地址
[28:22] Can you stop him? 你能阻止他吗
[28:23] No. 不能
[28:24] But I can slow him down. 但我拖慢他
[28:26] It’s coming from inside the city. 攻击就是从城里某处发出的
[28:27] Trying to narrow it down. 正在缩小范围
[28:45] What the hell? 这是什么乱七八糟的
[28:51] Oh, you are good, but I am better. 你很厉害 但是我更厉害
[28:56] Cat videos? That doesn’t seem like Loksat. 猫咪视频 可不像洛克塞特做的事
[28:59] Who would do that? 谁会做这种事
[29:00] We’re about to find out. 我们就快找到答案了
[29:02] That barely slowed him down. 那个很难拖住他
[29:03] I’m sorry, but he’s gonna find us in less than a minute. 我很抱歉 但他一分钟之内就会找到我们
[29:05] Should we abort? 要放弃吗
[29:06] No. We — we’ve only got two of the blinky boxes left to go. 不 我们 我们就剩两个小亮盒子没进了
[29:08] – Blinky boxes? – Just hack, hack. -小亮盒子 -黑进去黑进去
[29:12] Come on. 加油
[29:13] Got it. 找到了
[29:18] That’s castle’s office. 那是卡塞尔的办公室
[29:19] He must be working with Hayley. 他一定是在和海莉合作
[29:21] She’s got the skill set for this, 她有技术能做到这一切
[29:22] and she is about to breach our firewall. 她马上就要攻破我们的防火墙了
[29:24] If she does, – they’ll have instant access 如果她做到了 他们将立刻能拿到
[29:26] to our entire investigation. 我们全部的调查资料
[29:28] No, no, no, no, that’s gonna put a target on castle’s back. 不不不 那会让卡塞尔成为目标
[29:30] We have to stop him. 我们得阻止他
[29:31] I can do it, but I need time. 我能阻止他 但我需要时间
[29:33] Let me see if I can buy you some. 我看看能不能帮你争取一些时间
[29:36] It’s Beckett calling. 是贝克特来电话
[29:38] That’s beckett. She’s calling. What do I do? 是贝克特 她在给我打电话 我怎么办
[29:39] Answer it. – let’s see how much she knows. 接电话 看看她知道了多少
[29:42] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[29:43] Change your mind about tonight? 对今晚的安排改主意了
[29:45] Tonight’s still not gonna work. 今晚还是不行
[29:47] But what about right now? 但现在怎么样
[29:48] Feel like steaming up your office? 去你办公室起水雾吧
[29:51] My office? That sounds great. 我办公室 听起来棒极了
[29:54] I’m, uh… 我正在
[29:56] Sort of in the middle of something right now. 现在正在办一些事情
[29:58] Really? That’s too bad, ’cause I’m right downstairs. 是吗 那真不巧 因为我就在楼下呢
[30:02] Downstairs downstairs? 是楼下 真的楼下是吧
[30:03] Yeah. I can be up in 10 seconds. 是啊 我10秒钟就能上楼
[30:05] 10 seconds is not long at all. 10秒可真不长啊
[30:08] Hang — hang — hang on one second. 等 等 等一下
[30:10] We’ve got to shut it down. 我们得关掉它
[30:10] She’s gonna walk in the front door. 她就快要进门了
[30:12] No. She’s lying. 不 她在说谎
[30:14] Her phone is pinging from Queens. 她的电话信号在皇后区呢
[30:17] She knows it’s us who’s hacking her. 她知道是我们在攻击他们
[30:21] Sorry about that. Just taking off my pants. 刚刚抱歉啦 我正在脱裤子
[30:22] You coming up? 你上来吗
[30:25] He knows I’m lying. 他知道我在说谎
[30:28] You know what? 你知道吗
[30:30] Something just came up. 刚刚发生了点事情
[30:32] Rain check? 下回再说
[30:33] Sure. You know where to find me. 没问题 你知道上哪找我
[30:43] She’s almost in. 她就快攻进来了
[30:45] I could launch a cyber nuke, 我可以发出一个网络炸弹
[30:46] but it will completely fry his system. 但它会完全摧毁他的系统
[30:50] He’s got a back-up system at home. 他在家里放了一个备用系统
[30:52] Is that a go for launch? 所以确定要放炸弹吗
[30:54] Yes. 是的
[30:59] No, no, no, no! Oh! 不不不不不
[31:01] What just happened? 刚刚发生了什么
[31:03] Armageddon, I’m afraid. 恐怕这是终极毁灭了
[31:05] Vikram just nuked the whole system. 维克拉姆刚刚炸掉了我们整个系统
[31:06] We’ve lost everything. 我们失去了一切
[31:08] We’ve l– 我们失去了
[31:12] I never liked that guy. 我从来就不喜欢那家伙
[31:14] Did they get in? 他们进去了吗
[31:15] No. Another second and they would have. 没有 再晚一秒他们就进去了
[31:18] Thankfully, our location and all our files are still safe. 谢天谢地我们的地址和文件都很安全
[31:20] Yeah, for now. 只是暂时安全
[31:22] I just hope I didn’t nuke my marriage. 我只希望我刚才没炸毁了我的婚姻
[31:30] Where you going? 你去哪
[31:30] I need to talk to Castle. 我得跟卡塞尔谈谈
[31:32] No, that’ll have to wait. 不 你得等等再谈
[31:33] I found the garbage-truck driver from Friendly Islands. 我找到了汤加群岛环卫公司那个垃圾车司机
[31:35] His shift ends in 30 minutes. 他还有30分钟就下班了
[31:36] With Lara’s murder all over the news, 现在新闻上都是劳拉的凶杀案
[31:38] they might be circling their wagons — we got to get to him now. 他们可能会加强防卫 我们现在就得找到他
[31:40] No, I hate lying to him. 不 我讨厌向他说谎
[31:41] I know, but you’re doing it for the right reasons. 我明白 但你是因为正确的理由才这么做的
[31:44] This is our first real shot to get to Loksat. 这是我们第一次真正接近洛克塞特的机会
[31:46] We have to take it. 我们得抓住
[31:49] You’re right. 你说的对
[31:51] Tell me about the driver. 跟我讲讲那个司机的情况
[31:53] His name is Sam Mackey. 他叫萨姆·麦基
[32:04] Wait, wait! Wait! 等等 等一下
[32:07] Please don’t hurt me! Please! Who are you? 求你们不要伤害我 你们是什么人
[32:08] We’re the people that show when you screw up a delivery. 当你搞砸了一单运输的时候 我们就会出现
[32:11] No, I took it straight to the warehouse, just like I was told. 不 我直接去仓库了 完全按照指示做的
[32:13] Don’t lie to us. We were watching. 别骗我们 我们都看见了
[32:14] – You didn’t follow instructions. – Yes, I did. -你并没按照指示来做 -不 我做了
[32:16] I went straight to the place in the Bronx 我直接去了布朗克斯区的那个地方
[32:17] by the 3rd Avenue Bridge, 经过三号大道桥
[32:18] just like the guy from Panama said! 按照巴拿马那个人说得一样
[32:21] Did you see anything? 你看见什么了吗
[32:22] No. 没有
[32:22] I stayed in the truck like I was told. 他让我待在卡车里 我照做了
[32:27] Who’s the guy in Panama? 巴拿马那个人是谁
[32:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:30] I know what you’re thinking, Sam. 我知道你在想什么 萨姆
[32:31] You’re thinking I’m not gonna kill you, and you are right. 你认为我不会杀了你 你想得没错
[32:35] But you’ve been running drugs, 但你一直在经营毒品生意
[32:37] and that means the NYPD can seize everything in your life. 那就意味着纽约警局可以没收你的全部财产
[32:40] Want your kids to live out of a cardboard box? 想让你的孩子们住在纸盒箱里吗
[32:42] ‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen. 你不配合 结果就会是那样
[32:43] I don’t know any names. 我不知道任何名字
[32:45] They pay me not to ask questions. 他们付钱给我 不让我多问
[32:47] Don’t involve my family — I-I… 别扯上我的家人 我…
[32:49] I didn’t have a choice. 我没有选择的余地
[32:50] I think he’s telling the truth. 我想他说得是实话
[32:52] All right, Sam, here’s what’s gonna happen. 好吧 萨姆 接下来这样
[32:54] I’m not gonna arrest you, 我不会逮捕你
[32:55] but if you get another delivery, you call this number. 但如果你接到新的货物 就打这个号码
[32:58] No, no, no, no. I can’t. They’ll kill me. 不 不行 我不能 他们会杀了我
[33:00] They might. 他们也许会杀了你
[33:01] But if I arrest you, they definitely will. 但如果我逮捕你 他们绝对会杀了你
[33:03] And telling them about this conversation 如果你敢把这段对话告诉他们
[33:05] guarantees that your whole family will be wiped out. 我保证你再也见不到你的家人
[33:08] I won’t say a word. I promise. 我什么也不会说的 我保证
[33:10] Good. Now, where exactly is the warehouse full of heroin? 很好 那装满海洛因的仓库到底在哪
[33:18] We’re too late. They already moved the heroin. 我们来晚了 海洛因已经被运走了
[33:20] And there’s no street cams outside 而且外面没有摄像头
[33:21] so we could see who picked it up. 没法得知谁把货物运走的
[33:24] Damn it. This was for nothing. 见鬼 什么线索也没有
[33:25] No, no, we do have something. 不 我们有线索的
[33:28] We find out who the main players are 我们知道谁是汤加群岛环卫的
[33:29] at Friendly Islands Sanitation, 主要头目了
[33:31] and the next time Sam catches a shipment, 萨姆下一次运货时
[33:32] we’ll — we’ll be there. 我们会 我们会在那的
[33:34] It’s Ryan. 是莱恩
[33:36] Okay. Yeah. I-I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上就到
[33:39] They think they found Acosta’s partner. 他们似乎找到阿科斯塔的同伙了
[33:44] Cellphone belonging to Acosta’s mystery partner 阿科斯塔神秘同伙所用手机
[33:46] was used in East Harlem earlier today. 今天早些时候在东哈林区被使用过
[33:49] We tore apart Acosta’s life. 我们彻查了阿科斯塔
[33:51] He used to crash at an apartment in that neighborhood. 他过去常在那个街区的一处公寓里过夜
[33:53] The name on the lease was a Leo Longarzo. 房租上的名字是里奥·朗加佐
[33:56] Leo is a traveling salesman 里奥是厄瓜多尔
[33:58] for an Ecuadorian import/export company. 一间进出口公司的旅行推销员
[34:00] Well, that sounds like code for a Cartel Lieutenant. 那听起来很像贩毒集团头目的代号
[34:02] Right. He travels all over the world, no wife, no kids. 没错 他周游世界 无妻无子
[34:04] It gets better. 更像了
[34:05] We checked the passenger manifest of the cruise. 我们查了巡航的旅客名单
[34:07] Longarzo was on that ship. 朗加佐在那艘船上
[34:08] That’s our guy. 他就是我们要找的人
[34:09] All right, send uniforms to sit on his apartment. 很好 派警员到他公寓附近守着
[34:11] See if he turns up. 看他是否会出现
[34:12] All right. 好的
[34:18] Kate? We need to talk. 凯特 我们得谈谈
[34:27] You know, when I hung up my shingle as a P.I., 知道吗 当我挂上私家侦探的招牌时
[34:29] I knew I would have to follow some wives. 还以为只会去跟踪一些妻子
[34:32] I just never thought it would be my own. 从没想到会跟踪自己的妻子
[34:35] Castle, why couldn’t you just trust me? 卡塞尔 你为什么就不能相信我呢
[34:39] How can you ask me that? 你怎么能那样要求我呢
[34:42] I saw the text Vikram sent you last night. 昨晚我看到维克拉姆发给你的信息了
[34:44] I thought you were in trouble. 我以为你有麻烦了
[34:46] Instead, I find out you’ve been lying to me. 结果却发现你一直在欺骗我
[34:51] I was trying to protect you. 我只是想保护你
[34:53] From Allison Hyde’s killer? 躲避杀害艾莉森·海德的凶手吗
[34:55] Yeah, it was easy to figure out once I realized 是的 当我意识到你并不是想独处时
[34:57] you weren’t just looking for “Me” time. 我很容易就查出来了
[35:00] LokSat thinks that his cover-up worked. 洛克塞特认为他成功瞒过去了
[35:05] That’s why he let us live. 所以他才放过我们的
[35:07] And if he finds out that I am still pursuing this, 如果他发现我还在追查此事
[35:09] he will kill me and anyone that I am close to. 他会杀了我和我身边的任何人
[35:11] That’s why I had to push you away. 所以我必须让你离开我
[35:17] The fact that you even think that breaks my heart. 单是你有那样的想法就让我心碎
[35:22] I’d walk into a tornado for you, Kate. 为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火 凯特
[35:24] And I would die if I lost you. 如果失去你 我会死的
[35:26] You want to know what hurts the most? 你想知道什么才最伤人吗
[35:29] You could have come to me with everything, 你本可以告诉我全部真相
[35:33] broken us up just like you did, 像你之前做得那样离开我
[35:35] only it would have been a cover. 但只把那当做掩饰
[35:36] And together, in secret, we could have taken this guy down. 而暗地里在一起 我们可以打败那个人的
[35:40] Only that thought never even occurred to you, 只是你从没那样想过
[35:42] because deep down inside, you like being broken, 因为内心深处 你喜欢做破碎的人
[35:46] and you need this obsession. 而你需要这样的执念
[35:49] And no matter what I do, I can’t change that. 无论我怎么做 都无法改变
[35:52] Only you can, Kate. 只有你能 凯特
[35:56] Hey, uniforms just spotted Acosta’s partner 警员发现阿科斯塔的同伙
[35:58] going into his building. 正进入他的公寓
[36:00] We’re gonna go roust him. 我们要去抓他
[36:02] But we can roll without you. 不过你不去也行
[36:03] No, actually, I was just leaving. 没事 反正我也要走了
[36:05] Wait, no, Castle. 等等 卡塞尔
[36:06] You have a job to do. 你有工作要做
[36:10] And there’s no one better. 没人比你做得更好
[36:28] Longarzo came in about 40 minutes ago. 朗加佐大约四十分钟前进去的
[36:30] – Anybody with him? – No, he’s alone. -跟别人一起吗 -不 就他自己
[36:32] And there’s no one else in the apartment 而且据我所知 公寓里
[36:33] as far as I can tell. 并没有其他人
[36:34] All right, we’ll take it from here. Thank you. 好的 剩下的交给我们吧 谢谢你
[36:37] If this guy really is Cartel, 如果这人真的是贩毒集团的人
[36:39] he might have an arsenal up in that apartment. 那间公寓里一定有武器
[36:40] Should we call ESU? 是不是该叫紧急应急小组来
[36:55] NYPD! 纽约警局
[36:57] Hey! Stop! 别跑
[36:59] Get down! 下来
[37:06] Gun! 枪
[37:07] No! 不
[37:30] – You okay? – No. -你还好吗 -不好
[37:33] Acosta’s partner could have brought us closer to LokSat. 阿科斯塔的同伙本可以让我们接近洛克塞特
[37:35] Instead, he’s in the morgue. 结果他却躺在了停尸间
[37:37] It’s all come crashing down around my ears, 这一切都在我眼皮子底下崩塌了
[37:39] and I’ve got nobody to blame but myself. 而我却只能怪自己
[37:42] Ah, you are having a pity party. 你要在这自怨自艾
[37:43] That’s okay. I’ll leave. 完全可以 我走
[37:45] But I will be taking a pretty juicy clue with me. 但我可能找到了一个非常好的线索
[37:49] If you’re messing with me, I might shoot you. 如果你敢耍我 我会开枪打你的
[37:51] Does that mean you want to hear what I got? 想知道我发现了什么吗
[37:53] Yeah. 当然
[37:54] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[37:56] I was able to trace the ownership of the warehouse 我追踪到了萨姆·麦基藏匿海洛因
[37:58] where Sam Mackey dropped off the heroin. 那个仓库的拥有者
[38:00] It’s a Cayman’s shell corp. 是保时捷控股的一间公司
[38:01] I dug back into the articles of incorporation from ’99. 我又深挖了一下从1999年至今的公司文件
[38:04] You won’t believe – who wrote up those documents. 你绝不会相信那些文件是谁写的
[38:09] Caleb Brown. 卡莱布·布朗
[38:11] Acosta’s public defender? 阿科斯塔的公共辩护律师吗
[38:13] Turns out Brown worked for a major corporate law firm 结果发现布朗过去任职于一间
[38:16] back in the day. 大型律师事务所
[38:17] Pulled in mid-six figures annually. 每年收入都在50万美元左右
[38:19] Then he suddenly gave it up a few years ago 然后他几年前突然辞职了
[38:21] to be a defender of the people. 给人当起了辩护律师
[38:23] That’s the perfect cover. 那是个完美的掩护身份
[38:24] It gives Brown access to assets in prison 这让布朗可以接触到狱中的贩毒成员
[38:26] and allows him to pass orders 让他可以为那些
[38:28] to dealers that we’ve already caught. 已经被抓获的毒贩下达命令
[38:30] Dealers like Acosta. 像阿科斯塔那样的毒贩
[38:32] Brown told Acosta to take the fall for Lara’s murder 布朗让阿科斯塔顶下谋杀劳拉的罪行
[38:35] so that we would back off of the drugs. 这样我们就不会再追查毒品
[38:37] And Acosta obliged. That’s how powerful Brown is. 而阿科斯塔照做了 布朗就是这么厉害
[38:40] Okay, we can’t go straight at this guy. 好吧 我们不能直接去找这个人
[38:41] He’s not a scared truck driver. This guy is a shark. 他不是吓坏的卡车司机 他是头鲨鱼
[38:44] And if he sees us coming, LokSat’s gonna burn all of us. 他若知道我们找上他 洛克塞特会灭了我们
[38:48] We’ve got to track Brown’s every move nice and quiet. 我们必须暗地里追查布朗的行踪
[38:52] It’s gonna take time. 这会花点时间
[38:54] Yeah, but if we do it right… 是的 但如果我们做得好…
[38:58] He’ll lead us straight to LokSat. 他会直接带我们找到洛克赛特
[39:21] I thought you said lying was wrong. 我以为你说撒谎是不对的
[39:23] I did. It is, but… 没错 可是…
[39:26] She thought she was protecting me. 她认为她在保护我
[39:28] Okay, so does that mean you could forgive her? 好吧 那意思是你原谅她了吗
[39:32] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[39:35] Yeah, don’t take this the wrong way, Rick, 好吧 别误会我的意思 里克
[39:37] but you don’t make any sense. 但你的话毫无意义
[39:39] Well, that’s because I’m in love. 那是因为我深爱着她
[39:42] But you wouldn’t understand that. 但你是不会明白的
[39:45] So why are you talking to me about it? 那你为什么要跟我说这些呢
[39:48] Touche. 问得好
[39:56] You were right. 你说得对
[39:58] Okay. 好吧
[40:00] Everything that you said, you were absolutely right. 你说得每一句话都是对的
[40:03] Could you be more specific? 能再具体一点吗
[40:05] That our break-up – could have just been a cover 我们本可以把分手作为掩饰
[40:07] so that we could bring down LokSat together. 这样我们就能联手扳倒洛克赛特
[40:10] Yeah. 是的
[40:12] I wish you would have come to me. 我希望你那时能来找我
[40:13] Well, I’m here now… 现在我来了…
[40:16] So let’s do it. 我们来吧
[40:18] It’s not that easy. 并不是那么简单的
[40:21] I thought that you would — 我以为你会…
[40:23] Just take you back, in spite of what you put me through? 会原谅你 无视你曾经让我经历过的痛苦吗
[40:28] Look, Castle, I am sorry. I hate that I hurt you. 卡塞尔 对不起 我恨自己伤害了你
[40:33] That was never what I wanted. 那从不是我希望的结果
[40:35] But you did hurt me, Kate, and what’s worse… 但你的确伤害我了 凯特 而更糟的是…
[40:38] – You lost faith in me. – No, I never — -你对我失去信心了 -不 我从没…
[40:42] I need you, Rick. 我需要你 里克
[40:43] I didn’t realize even how much I needed you 在这件事发生前 我从未想到
[40:45] until this happened. 自己会如此需要你
[40:48] Please, just don’t make me do this without you. 求你 别让我独自经历这些
[40:58] Okay. 好吧
[41:11] Though you do realize 但你知道
[41:14] I’m gonna have to punish you a little first. 我必须先惩罚你一下
[41:17] Naked punishing? 裸体惩罚吗
[41:19] Very naked punish. 赤裸裸的惩罚
[41:31] Aw, you guys. 你们俩啊
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme