Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] You could have killed me! 你差点杀了我
[00:42] How many times do I have to say I’m sorry 我要为打中你屁股
[00:44] for shooting you in the ass? 道歉多少次啊
[00:45] It was an accident. When are you gonna let it go? 那是意外 你什么时候能忘记啊
[00:47] When I can sit on my ass without using a pillow. 我能不用枕头坐的时候
[00:50] So, I take it – there’s been little progress 看来上次谈话之后
[00:52] since our last session. 你们没什么进展喽
[00:54] No, not with his trust issues. 就他的信任危机 是没有
[00:55] I don’t have trust issues. 我没有信任危机
[00:57] He has jealousy issues. 是他有嫉妒问题
[00:58] Okay, for the last time, I am not jealous 最后一次说 我不嫉妒
[01:00] that you passed the sergeant’s exam. 你通过了警佐考试
[01:02] Tell that to the hole in my ass. 跟我屁股上的洞洞说去啊
[01:07] The one that he put there, not the… I’m sorry. 就是他打的那个…抱歉
[01:08] – Detectives, please. – I’m sorry. -警探们 够了 -抱歉
[01:10] You two depend on each other for your lives out there. 你们俩是要把性命交给彼此的人
[01:16] But from what I am seeing… 但就我看来
[01:18] I’m sorry, – but I am going to recommend 抱歉 但我要建议
[01:20] that the two of you split up as partners. 不再做搭档
[01:22] – No, no… no. No, don’t do that, doc. – No. -不不不 别那么做 医生 -别啊
[01:23] Yeah, there’s got to be something else that we can try. 我们肯定还能试试别的办法吧
[01:26] Well… 这个嘛
[01:28] Maybe you could use some sort of a buffer. 或许你们可以找个缓冲人
[01:30] A buffer? 缓冲人
[01:31] A buffer? 缓冲人
[01:32] Hey, boys! How is it going? 小伙子们 你们怎么样啊
[01:35] I’m sorry, Castle. 抱歉 卡塞尔
[01:36] Man, you can’t work this case with us, bro. 你不能跟我们一起办案 哥们
[01:38] Yeah, I’m not here about the case. 我不是为了案子而来的
[01:39] Tomorrow is the first wedding anniversary 明天是我和贝克特的
[01:42] for Beckett and me, 第一个结婚纪念日
[01:43] and I was just hoping that you could distract her 我希望你们能分散她的注意力
[01:46] while I set up a surprise in her office. 好让我在办公室给她准备惊喜
[01:47] I don’t know, Castle. 不好吧 卡塞尔
[01:48] Beckett doesn’t want you hanging around the precinct. 贝克特不希望你往分局跑
[01:50] It’s just a little surprise. 就是个小小的惊喜嘛
[01:51] Castle, nothing you do is little. 卡塞尔 你从不做”小”事
[01:53] Yeah. Probably come in riding on an elephant. 嗯 估计会骑着大象进来
[01:55] And then he takes her and the elephant 然后带着她和大象
[01:57] up in a hot air balloon. 一起上热气球
[01:59] Well, the first anniversary’s paper, 第一年是纸婚
[02:00] but otherwise, that’s not a bad idea. 不过这主意其实还不赖
[02:02] Wait a minute. 等等
[02:04] We’re not arguing. 我们没吵架了
[02:07] – He’s our buffer. – He’s our buffer. -他就是我们的缓冲人 -他就是我们的缓冲人
[02:10] Uh…let me guess… a little trouble in therapy? 我猜猜 治疗不顺利吗
[02:12] Yeah, well, we need someone to follow us around 我们需要有人跟着我们
[02:15] and keep us from fighting. 防止我们吵架
[02:18] I would love to, guys, but my schedule is just so… 我也想啊 但是我好忙啊
[02:21] We’ll help you with your little surprise. 我们帮你搞惊喜
[02:24] Congratulations. You got yourself a buffer. 恭喜 你们找到缓冲人了
[02:26] Let’s go solve a case. 我们去破案吧
[02:28] Hello, Lanie. You are looking lovely today. 你好啊 蕾妮 你今天可真美
[02:31] I look lovely every day, Castle. 我天天都很美 卡塞尔
[02:33] And no, you cannot see the body. 你不能进去看尸体
[02:35] Why does everyone assume I’m here about the case? 为什么大家都认为我是为案子而来啊
[02:37] It’s okay, Lanie. He’s with us. 没事 他跟我们一起的
[02:39] So, what do we know about our victim? 对被害人了解什么情况
[02:41] Name’s Scott McCoy. 名叫斯科特·麦考伊
[02:42] According to neighbors, he’s an unemployed actor. 据邻居说是失业演员
[02:45] Sure had the looks for it. 看上去是像演员
[02:46] At least – the killer spared his face. 至少凶手没伤他脸
[02:48] His body, though… euggh. 但他的身体啊
[02:50] Nine separate entry wounds. 九处刺伤
[02:52] Lividity puts the stabbing between midnight and 2:00 a.m. 尸斑看是午夜到凌晨两点间死亡
[02:55] Nine entry wounds? That sounds like a crime of passion. 九处刺伤 听上去像冲动杀人
[02:57] Yeah, either that or someone wanted to be 是啊 要么就是凶手
[02:59] really, really sure. 不想留下任何隐患
[03:00] And we may have an idea of who that someone is. 我们可能知道凶手是谁
[03:04] The weapon was wiped clean, but CSU found prints 凶器被擦净 但鉴证组在凶手拿刀的
[03:08] on the knife block where the killer got it. 刀架上找到了指纹
[03:09] Waiting to hear if they’re in the system. 在等待看是否系统里有呢
[03:11] All right, I’ll follow up with CSU. 好 我去跟进鉴证组
[03:12] Ryan, why don’t you grab 莱恩 你找几个
[03:13] a couple of unis and start a can…vass? 警员 开始排查吧
[03:16] What? 怎么了
[03:18] Oh, I get it. I didn’t say “Pretty please.” 我懂了 我没”拜托”吗
[03:20] I didn’t say anything. 我什么都没说
[03:21] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[03:22] You just mope around like your dog died. 你就像死了狗一样丧着脸
[03:24] Castle, you’re supposed to be our buffer. Buff. 卡塞尔 你是我们的缓冲人 缓冲吧
[03:26] Right. Um… 嗯
[03:27] Okay, guys, role playing… 好吧 各位 角色扮演
[03:29] Each of you take the other’s point of view. 你们都站在对方角度上想想
[03:31] This is a time-tested method of conflict resolution. 这是久经时间考验的冲突解决办法
[03:34] I think that’s a dumbass idea. 我觉得这主意很蠢
[03:36] You haven’t even tried it yet. 你还没试过呢
[03:38] Oh, no, I-I was being Espo. 我是在装埃斯波
[03:40] That’s good. 不错啊
[03:41] Even you have to admit that was good, Espo. 你也得承认 装得很像吧 埃斯波
[03:42] Only, you didn’t say “Yo.” 但你没说”呦”
[03:43] Yo, I just got a hit on those prints. 呦 我刚查到了指纹的匹配
[03:46] Guy’s name is Anton Ford… 名叫安东·福特
[03:48] in the system for felony assault. 因重罪袭击而被录入系统
[03:50] Assault? Well, jeepers. 袭击 天呐
[03:52] I hope he’s not mean to me. I’m very sensitive. 希望他别太凶 我可敏感了
[03:56] Oh, I get it. Yeah, h-he’s being me. 我懂了 他在学我
[03:57] Yeah, that’s pretty funny. 真好笑
[03:59] He did nail the walk. 走路是像神了
[04:00] Yeah, his physicality’s pretty good. 他的体格是好
[04:11] Yo, cap. We got an update on that suspect. 警监 查到了些嫌犯情况
[04:14] Anton Ford. 安东·福特
[04:15] Not only were his prints all over the crime scene, 他的指纹不仅满犯罪现场都是
[04:17] But he had a history with our vic… Scott McCoy. 还跟被害人斯科特·麦考伊有过结
[04:20] Scott’s credit card makes him a regular at a bar in midtown. 根据斯科特信用卡记录可看出是中城区一家酒吧常客
[04:22] We checked… the bouncer said that two nights ago, 我们查过 酒保说 两晚前
[04:24] Scott and Anton got into a full-on brawl. 斯科特和安东大吵了一架
[04:26] And that wasn’t the first time that these two went at it. 而且他俩不是第一次了
[04:28] Last month, same bar, 上个月 也是这个酒吧还有一次
[04:29] and in each instance, it was over a woman. 而且两次都是为女人
[04:31] So, Anton was a lover and a fighter. 那么安东喜欢女人和动手
[04:33] Yeah, but apparently, not very good at either. 但显然两样都不占上风
[04:35] Both times, our victim kicked his ass 两次他都被被害人揍扁
[04:37] and went home with the girl. 还被抢了妹子
[04:38] Which means Anton – could have been out for revenge. 那么安东或许想复仇
[04:41] Yeah. Unis are bringing him in now. 嗯 警员这就要把他带来
[04:43] How are – my favorite crime solvers? 我最喜欢的犯罪打击者怎么样了
[04:45] What brings you here? 你怎么来了
[04:47] Oh, you said that I could come back, 你说我可以回来
[04:48] retrieve that stolen painting…- remember? 拿那幅被盗画作的 记得吗
[04:50] Yeah, uh, you know, you’ll just have to go 是的 你得去趟
[04:52] to the admin clerk on the second floor 二楼行政助理那儿
[04:54] to fill out some paperwork. 填几份文件
[04:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:57] Oh, and it’s so nice to see 很高兴
[04:59] that Rick’s back working cases again. 里克又回来办案了
[05:07] Um…yeah. 嗯
[05:08] Uh, what makes you say that he’s working cases? 你为什么觉得他在办案
[05:13] So, admin clerk, second floor. 二楼 行政助理
[05:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:20] He is our buffer. 他是我们的缓冲人
[05:22] He’s your buffer? 你们的缓冲人
[05:23] Get the hell off me! Go on! Take these cuffs off! 放开我 把手铐解开
[05:25] And he’s our suspect. 那是我们的嫌疑人
[05:26] Get the hell off me! Get off! 放开我 放开
[05:28] Go on! Take these cuffs off! See how tough you are! 把手铐解开啊 看你还拽不拽
[05:32] You think that badge makes you special?! 你觉得带个警徽了不起了
[05:33] That’s our suspect? 那是嫌犯吗
[05:35] I didn’t do nothing! 我什么都没做
[05:36] How does that mountain of a man 那个山一样的男人
[05:38] get beaten up by our human-size Scott? 怎么会被常人大小的斯科特揍扁啊
[05:40] Twice. 而且是两次
[05:42] Hi, castle. 卡塞尔
[05:43] Hey. Oh, I’m not here about the case. 我不是为了案子来的
[05:46] I’m just, uh… 我只是
[05:47] A buffer? – Yeah. -来当缓冲人 -对
[05:48] Yeah, they told me — sort of. 他们告诉我了 算是吧
[05:50] So, what is this? For therapy? 这是什么情况 心理治疗吗
[05:53] Okay. 好吧
[05:54] Well, good luck on your interview. 祝你们审讯好运
[05:57] Oh, hey, um, Beckett, uh, about the interview — 贝克特 说到审讯
[06:00] Would you mind doing it with me? 你介意跟我一起吗
[06:02] Three’s a crowd in an interrogation. 人多力量大嘛
[06:07] Sure. Fine. 当然 好吧
[06:13] We are go for operation booyah. Repeat — we are go. 惊喜行动开始 重复 行动开始
[06:21] “Little surprise,” my wounded ass. 还”小”惊喜呢
[06:30] You got quite the temper, Anton. 你脾气挺大啊 安东
[06:31] When provoked. 那是因为我被激怒了
[06:33] Is that what happened the other night at the bar — 就像那晚在酒吧吗
[06:34] You were provoked? 你被激怒了
[06:36] Wait. I’m — I’m here for a bar fight?! 等等 你们抓我是因为我在酒吧打架
[06:38] Come on, man! 拜托 伙计
[06:40] If you’re dragging people in here for that, 要是这种理由也会被抓
[06:41] You’re gonna have to arrest half the guys in new york. 那纽约有一半人都得被你们抓起来
[06:43] Except half the guys in New York didn’t kill Scott McCoy. 不过纽约可没有一半人杀了斯科特·麦考伊
[06:49] And given all of the witnesses who saw him beat you up… 而且鉴于有那么多目击者看到他打了你
[06:52] – Twice. – …you had motive. -两次 -你有动机
[06:54] Plus, your fingerprints are all over his apartment. 而且 他家里到处都是你的指纹
[06:58] My fingerprints are there because… 他家有我的指纹是因为…
[07:01] Because…? 因为…
[07:04] Because we were friends. 因为我们是朋友
[07:07] Oh, Scott. 斯科特
[07:13] Yo, Castle, you done yet? 卡塞尔 你弄完了吗
[07:15] Almost. 快了
[07:42] The fight was staged — both of them. 打架是设计好的 两次都是
[07:44] Why were they staged? 为什么要设计
[07:46] To help Scott pick up women. 为了帮斯科特泡到妞
[07:49] You never heard of a wingman? 没听说过助攻手吗
[07:51] A wingman who gets beat up? 被打的助攻手
[07:53] It was just one of our tactics. 那只是我们的一个策略
[07:54] See, if the target seemed like she was into macho guys, 要是目标看起来会喜欢猛男型
[07:57] I’d hit on her first, real aggressive. 我就会先去搭讪 表现得很粗鲁
[08:00] And Scott would come to her rescue. 然后斯科特就会来救她
[08:02] Yeah, by “Kicking my ass.” 对 方式就是揍我
[08:04] So he was a pickup artist? 这么说他是个泡妞专家
[08:06] You could call it that. 可以这么说
[08:07] Scott was into rich, married women. 斯科特喜欢有钱的已婚女人
[08:10] And why would he target married women? 他为什么要找已婚的女人
[08:12] What was his game? 他有什么目的
[08:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:14] He paid me not to ask. 他给了钱让我别问
[08:18] You think you can describe any of these women? 这些女人 有没有你还记得样貌的
[08:25] – I need more time. – Okay. -我还需要多点时间 -好
[08:30] How’d it go with Anton? 安东审讯得怎么样
[08:32] Ryan will fill you in. 莱恩会跟你细说的
[08:33] I’d rather… hear it from you. 我更想听你说
[08:35] Oh, it’s that bad between the two of you? 你俩现在关系恶化到这种程度了吗
[08:37] Yeah. 对
[08:39] So, uh, we’re gonna look into Anton’s alibi, 我们会去查查安东的不在场证明
[08:42] But we don’t think he was our doer. 但我们认为他可能不是凶手
[08:44] Turns out he was actually helping our vic 其实他是在帮被害人
[08:46] pick up rich, married women in bars. 在酒吧勾搭有钱的已婚女人
[08:48] So, you think one of these ladies 所以你们认为这些女人中的一个
[08:49] got ahold of a knife and went all psycho on him. 拿刀冲他发了疯
[08:51] Or one of their jealous husbands. 或者是她们妒火中烧的丈夫
[08:53] You know, Beckett… 对了 贝克特
[08:54] Anton remembers – some of those women’s faces, 安东还记得一些女人的样貌
[08:57] So I-I think it would be a good idea 我觉得要是找个速写画家来
[08:59] if we got him with a sketch artist. 应该是个好主意吧
[09:00] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢
[09:01] Yeah, and we will do just that 可以 马上就能办
[09:03] just as soon as you let me get into my office 只要你们先让我进我的办公室
[09:05] so I can make that call. 我好打电话啊
[09:06] Now, may I? 我能走了吗
[09:09] Hey, Beckett. One more thing. 贝克特 还有件事
[09:12] Yes? 什么
[09:15] Nice shoes. 鞋挺好看
[09:17] Hey. What’d I miss? 我错过了什么
[09:21] Oh. That’s mine. 是我的
[09:22] It’s, uh… australian money. 这是…澳币
[10:09] Castle, this is very sweet. 卡塞尔 这太贴心了
[10:10] This is…very you. 这真是…太像你了
[10:13] But… 可是
[10:15] I don’t think – that it would be a good idea. 我觉得这可能不是个好主意
[10:17] Look, I-I know we’re on a time-out right now a-and — 我知道我们现在是分离期
[10:21] but tomorrow’s our anniversary, and I just can’t bear 可明天是我们的纪念日 我没法想象
[10:23] the thought of spending it without you. 不跟你一起度过
[10:26] I would love to. 我很想去
[10:27] I really would. 真的很想
[10:28] You have…no idea how much. 你不知道我有多想
[10:31] But I, um… 但是…
[10:33] I’m worried that it would be unfair. 我担心那样对你不公平
[10:36] Because no matter how great dinner would be, 因为无论晚餐有多美好
[10:39] I would still need our time-out. 我还是得继续跟你分开
[10:41] No. No, I know. 不 我明白
[10:42] I’m not trying to put an end to the time-out. 我不是想结束分离期
[10:44] I’m just saying, what if we could… 我只是觉得能不能
[10:46] have a time-out from our time-out? 从分离期中分离出来一小会儿吗
[10:48] Exactly. 没错
[10:51] So, what do you think? 你意下如何
[10:54] I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow. 我很乐意明晚跟你一起用餐
[10:58] Got a sec? 有时间吗
[11:01] I found something odd in our victim’s financials. 被害人的财务状况有些疑点
[11:03] What? 什么疑点
[11:04] Direct deposits from a shell corp. 有一家空壳公司给他汇过款
[11:06] There’s a bunch of them — 5 grand each. 有很多笔 每笔五千
[11:13] The last deposit was made three days ago. 最后一次是三天前
[11:16] That’s the same day that Anton said 也就是安东说
[11:17] he and scott worked their bit on that woman in the bar. 他和斯科特在酒吧勾搭那女人那天
[11:22] You know what? Most of these payments line up 这些钱大部分的到账时间
[11:24] with when Anton said Scott hired him. 都是安东说斯科特雇他的时候
[11:26] Sounds like Scott wasn’t picking up on 听起来斯科特勾引已婚女人
[11:27] married women for fun. 并不是为了取乐啊
[11:30] Sounds like he was – getting paid for it. But why? 他应该是听命于人 从中获利 可为什么呢
[11:32] Don’t know. 不知道
[11:33] I haven’t found much on the shell corp, 空壳公司那边还没什么发现
[11:34] but they do list an address — 但他们有个地址
[11:36] a pricy apartment uptown. 在上城区一个价值不菲的公寓
[11:38] And when I called the building manager, 我打电话问了公寓管理员
[11:40] He said Scott rented it a year ago. 他说斯科特是一年前开始租的
[11:42] Okay, so, our victim is an out-of-work actor 好吧 所以被害人是个失业的演员
[11:44] Getting mystery money from a mystery corporation, 从一家神秘的公司收取神秘的报酬
[11:47] And now – there’s a mystery apartment. 现在又多了一个神秘的公寓
[11:48] That’s a lot of mysteries. 还真是各种神秘啊
[11:49] What the hell was this guy into? 这家伙到底在做什么
[11:51] Whatever it was, it might have gotten him killed. 不管是什么 可能就是他被害的原因
[12:06] Surprise. 惊喜
[12:18] This place is so much nicer than Scott’s other apartment. 这地方比斯科特另外那个公寓可强多了
[12:22] Bet he would rather have died here. 估计他宁愿死在这里吧
[12:24] Yeah, but why did he need it? 可他要这公寓到底有什么用
[12:25] And what did it have to do 而且这里跟那个
[12:25] with that shell corp that was paying him? 付钱给他的空壳公司有什么关系
[12:29] These drawers are all empty. 抽屉都是空的
[12:32] Strange — it’s like he only wanted 奇怪 就好像他只是想
[12:33] to make it look like he lived here. 伪装成他住在这里的样子
[12:35] Maybe this is where he was knocking boots with the married ladies. 也许他就是在这里跟那些女人啪啪啪的
[12:38] Sherlock Homeboy’s got a theory. 夏洛克·福尔小子又开始推理了
[12:41] I’m sorry. What did you just say? 不好意思 你说啥
[12:42] I said, “This place is really eerie.” 我说 这地方可真诡异
[12:45] – That is not what you said. – Okay. Time-out. -才不是这句 -好了 停
[12:47] Guys, in my official capacity as buffer, 二位 我要行使一下作为缓冲人的权利
[12:49] I’d like to recommend that we try something. 我建议我们试一下别的方法
[12:50] No more role-playing. 别再来角色扮演了
[12:51] No, this is something my second wife, Gina, and I 不 这是我第二任妻子金娜 和我
[12:54] used to do to avoid arguments. 用来避免争吵的办法
[12:55] Instead of blurting out whatever was on our minds, 不要把想说的话立刻说出来
[12:57] we would write it down to revisit it later. 而是先写下来 过后再看看
[13:00] So nothing’s said in the heat of the moment. 这样就不会因为冲动而说错话了
[13:01] Exactly. 没错
[13:02] See, we found, with a little perspective, 我们发现
[13:04] what seemed so important to us at first 一开始觉得很想要说的话
[13:05] was often quite trivial — 过后就会觉得没那么重要了
[13:08] Sort of like our marriage. 就像我们的婚姻一样
[13:09] Okay. I’m game if you are. 好吧 你同意的话我也同意
[13:15] Hey, I’ve got something. 我发现点情况
[13:28] Looks like this shell corporation 看来这个空壳公司
[13:30] was paying Scott to seduce rich, married women 故意花钱雇斯科特去引诱有钱的已婚妇女
[13:33] and get proof of their trysts — 然后拍下他们幽会的证据
[13:35] Most likely to blackmail them. 应该是为了敲诈她们
[13:36] That’s quite a racket. 好大的一个骗局
[13:37] Maybe a deadly one. 或许还要人命了
[13:39] Looks like someone did not enjoy getting screwed. 看来有些人不能惹[上]啊
[13:41] Out of their money, that is. 我是指被坑钱
[13:44] There’s no S.D. card in here. 里面没有SD卡了
[13:47] It’s Wi-Fi-enabled. WiFi打开了
[13:48] So’s this printer. 打印机也开着
[13:50] Maybe the last job is still in the memory. Let’s see. 或许最后一次的照片还在内存里 看看吧
[13:58] Yeah, that’s Scott in bed with a woman, 没错 是斯科特跟女人在床上
[14:00] But you can’t see her face. 可是看不到她的脸
[14:01] No, but look what you can see. 是的 不过看一下你能看见的
[14:05] I think that’s her elbow. 那是她的胳膊肘吧
[14:07] No, not that. 不是 不是那个
[14:09] The tattoo on the small of her back — 她后背上的纹身
[14:10] It’s a dragonfly. 是只蜻蜓
[14:12] We can use that to I.D. her. 我们可以利用这个来确认她的身份
[14:13] How? Are we gonna do a butt lineup? 怎么确认 通过屁股来指认吗
[14:17] As fun as that does sound, we might not need to. 虽然这样挺有意思 但是我们不需要
[14:19] Anton’s sketches just came in. 安东给的画像出来了
[14:23] So, where are you with matching Vulcan Simmons’ heroin 瓦肯·西蒙斯的海洛因匹配到
[14:26] to current dealers? 现在的毒贩了吗
[14:27] Nowhere. it’s — it’s gonna take a while. 毫无进展 得花一段时间
[14:30] Which is why I think 所以我觉得
[14:32] you going out to dinner with Castle is a mistake. 你跟卡塞尔去吃晚餐是个错误的决定
[14:34] I know. 我知道
[14:36] But I miss him. 但是我很想他
[14:37] I get it. 我明白
[14:38] But if you let him in and he figures out what we’re doing… 可是如果让他知道了我们在做的事
[14:41] I know the risk. 我知道有什么风险
[14:43] Hey, we’ve got something. 我们查到些情况
[14:47] Using a sketch that Anton provided, 通过安东提供的画像
[14:49] we were able to I.D. one of Scott’s recent targets — 我们确认了斯科特最近一个目标的身份
[14:52] Annika Smythe. 阿妮塔·斯迈思
[14:53] Wait — the socialite wife of that hedge-fund guy? 这不是那个搞对冲基金的人的名媛妻子吗
[14:55] Isn’t she in the tabloids all the time? 她不是经常上小报吗
[14:57] Which is how we recognized her and how we know 我们就是通过这个认出她的 而且我们
[14:59] that she’s going through a messy divorce. 还知道了她正在离婚
[15:01] You know Annika. 你已经知道阿妮塔了
[15:02] Now meet Nancy Underwood and Claire Stevens — 这里还有南希·安德伍德和克莱尔·史蒂文斯
[15:04] both loaded – and going through divorces. 都很有钱 而且都在离婚
[15:06] There’s a picture of all three of them 这里有一张她们三个人
[15:08] at a fundraiser last week. 上周在资金筹集会上的照片
[15:10] So they know each other? 这么说她们彼此都认识
[15:11] Oh, more than that. 不止这样
[15:12] They hang out together. 她们经常一起聚会
[15:14] Matter of fact, according to Annika’s Instagram, 实际上 根据阿妮塔的图片分享
[15:16] they’re going to a spa later. 她们一会要一起去做水疗
[15:17] And you know what this means, Beckett — 你知道这意味着什么吗 贝克特
[15:19] it’s a murderous First Wives Club. 这简直就是凶残版的《前妻俱乐部》
[15:20] You think they did this together? 你觉得她们一起干的这事吗
[15:22] Why not? 为什么不是呢
[15:23] Scott blackmails the ladies. 斯科特勒索了这些女人
[15:25] When they refuse to pay, 当她们拒绝付钱时
[15:26] he shows the photos to their husbands. 他就把这些照片给她们丈夫看
[15:28] Who promptly divorce them. 然后丈夫们就会立即跟她们离婚
[15:29] So all three women band together to kill Scott 这三个女人组团杀了斯科特
[15:32] for ruining their marriages. 因为他毁了她们的婚姻
[15:33] It is the perfect theory. 这是最完美的解释
[15:35] Except it’s completely unsubstantiated. 只不过这想法完全没有根据
[15:37] That is… 这简直…
[15:38] true. 是真的
[15:40] But we can just have them in for questioning. 可是我们可以把她们叫来问话
[15:42] Based on what — 有什么理由呢
[15:42] the plot of the “First Wives Club” movie? 因为很像《前妻俱乐部》里面的情节吗
[15:44] No. Of course not. 不 当然不是
[15:46] There was no murder in that. 电影里面可没有杀人的情节
[15:47] But whatever we do, we’ve got to do it fast — 可无论我们这么做 都要抓紧时间了
[15:49] before they all scatter. 以防她们各自跑掉
[15:50] Annika has been posting 阿妮塔一直在发消息说
[15:51] about she’s gonna be flying to Paris tonight. 她今晚要飞去巴黎
[15:53] We need to get some hard evidence 我们要找到确凿的证据
[15:54] tying our vic to one of these women. 把死者跟她们其中一个联系起来
[16:00] Castle, you said that they were gonna 卡塞尔 你刚才说她们
[16:02] spend the day at the spa? 今天会去做水疗
[16:03] Yes. 是的
[16:05] Where all body art will be on full display. 在那个地方 纹身全都会露出来
[16:07] If one of them has that tattoo… 如果其中一个有那样的纹身
[16:09] Then we can bring them in. 那我们就能把她带回来了
[16:10] I just need a partner to go with me 不过我需要个搭档
[16:11] into the women’s locker room. 跟我一起去女更衣室
[16:14] A female partner, guys. 女性搭档 各位
[16:16] So, I got the paperwork for the painting all figured out. 画的文件我都弄好了
[16:19] I just need your signature, and then I’ll be on my — 只需要你再签个字 然后我就可以
[16:21] What? 怎么了
[16:22] You look a little stressed. 你好像压力挺大的
[16:23] No, I don’t. 不 我没有压力
[16:24] What about a day at the spa, 去做个水疗怎么样
[16:25] courtesy of the NYPD? 就当是纽约警局对你的感谢
[16:31] Did you see how it made the news? 你们看到新闻上怎么说了吗
[16:32] Yeah. I bet we’re not the only ones celebrating. 是的 我打赌不光我们很高兴
[16:35] Come on, guys. We’re here to relax. 拜托 我们是来放松的
[16:41] The regals have landed. 目标已经出现
[16:45] So, which one do you think is our tattooed lady? 你觉得有纹身的是哪一个呢
[16:50] There’s only one way to be sure. 只有一种办法能确定
[16:56] Well, I think that you and your husband are just in a rut. 我觉得你和你丈夫太一成不变了
[16:59] It’s just become comfortable. 那样很安逸
[17:02] And I don’t want comfort. I want edge. 可我不想安逸 我想要刺激
[17:06] Then you got to spice things up a little, sweetie. 那你就别太矜持 亲爱的
[17:08] Get yourself a tattoo. 给自己纹个身
[17:10] Men love ink. 男人喜欢纹身
[17:11] Makes them think you’re naughty. 他们会觉得你很放荡
[17:13] Oh, come on. That’s not true. 得了吧 才不是呢
[17:16] You’re wrong. Tattoos are hot. 你错了 纹身真的很性感
[17:19] We should introduce you to Ivan. He’s a genius. 我们应该把你介绍给伊万 他是个天才
[17:21] A genius? 天才
[17:22] I mean, that sounds like a little bit of a stretch. 这么说有点牵强吧
[17:25] Judge for yourself. 你自己看吧
[17:27] Wait. 等等
[17:28] Don’t I know you from somewhere? 我是不是在哪见过你
[17:30] Yeah. You’re married to that writer, aren’t you? 是的 你嫁给了那个作家 是吧
[17:33] You know, I’m sure you’re confusing me with somebody else. 你肯定是把我当成别人了
[17:36] No. She’s a cop. 不 她是个警察
[17:38] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[17:40] And don’t pretend you’re just here for a steam. 别装作你是来蒸桑拿的了
[17:43] All right. Fine. 好吧 好吧
[17:45] We’re here to ask you a few questions 我们来是想问你们
[17:47] about your relationship with Scott McCoy. 和斯科特·麦考伊有什么关系
[17:51] Call our lawyers, honey. 找我们的律师去 亲爱的
[17:53] I will — right after I drag you down to the precinct. 我会的 但要先把你们带回警局
[17:56] You can post a photo on Instagram. 你们可以在图片分享上发自拍了
[17:58] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[17:59] If you really had anything on us, 如果你有什么证据
[18:00] you wouldn’t be down here trying to see us naked. 你就不会来这里想办法看我们的裸体了
[18:03] Oh, we’ve got something. 我们的确有证据
[18:04] Or…rather, one of you does. 或者 应该说你们其中之一有
[18:07] And it’s tattooed on one of your butts. 证据就纹在你们之中某个人的屁股上
[18:15] Got a winner. 找到一个中头彩的
[18:15] Yep. She’s running. In the towel. 没错 她在逃跑 裹着浴巾
[18:19] Stop! Stop her! 停下 拦住她
[18:21] No! No, don’t stop us! 不 不 别拦着我们
[18:32] Found it. 找到了
[18:36] Well…time to get dressed. Spa day’s over. 该穿上衣服了 水疗到此为止
[18:38] Yeah, but before we go, can you please give me 不过我们走之前 你能把你的
[18:40] the number of your tattoo artist? 纹身师的电话给我
[18:41] You’re right — the guy’s a bloody genius. 你说得对 这家伙真是个天才
[18:47] And when you I.D.’d the tattoo, 那么在你们确认纹身的时候
[18:50] did you pull the towel off, or did it just…fall off? 是你们把浴巾拽下来的 还是它自己掉下来的
[18:54] Well, actually, Kate pulled the towel off… 实际上 是凯特把浴巾拽下来的
[18:56] – Right. … – but I’m not quite sure how this is relevant. -好 -但我不大确定这有什么关系
[18:59] You’re pathetic, bro. 你真可怜 哥们
[19:00] Somebody’s got to write this report. 总得有人来写这份报告
[19:03] So, Hayley, it must have been pretty hard 那么海莉 你们追她一定
[19:05] for you guys to chase her 追得很辛苦
[19:06] ’cause you and Beckett were both wearing towels, right? 介于你和贝克特都裹着浴巾 对吗
[19:10] Hey. Okay, here you go. This is your voucher. 给你 这是你的凭证
[19:12] Just take that up to evidence, and that painting is yours. 把这个拿到证据科去 那幅画就归你了
[19:15] All right. I’ll see you perverts later. 好了 你们这些变态等会见
[19:17] Yes, you will. 是的 会见的
[19:20] Ryan was trying to get details 莱恩正在试图获取
[19:22] on your wardrobe malfunction. 关于你们走光事件的细节
[19:23] Me? You were the one asking 我 是你在问
[19:25] if Beckett was wearing a towel. 贝克特是不是裹着一条浴巾
[19:25] That was for the report. 那是为了报告
[19:27] I thought Castle was helping you guys 我以为卡塞尔在帮你们两个
[19:28] resolve this conflict. 解决这个矛盾
[19:31] Then he went home. 然后他回家了
[19:32] Well, I have a suspect to interview, 我有个嫌疑人得问话
[19:34] and the two of you need to figure this out. 你们两个必须解决这个问题
[19:43] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[19:44] What Castle said — writing it down. 按照卡塞尔说的 写下来
[19:46] Trust me — I got a lot to write. 相信我 我要写的非常多
[19:49] Hope my pen doesn’t run out of ink. 希望我的笔不会没水
[19:53] Yes, I slept with Scott. 没错 我和斯科特上过床
[19:55] And yes, he took photos, obviously. 以及没错 他照了照片 很明显
[19:58] And then he used them to blackmail you. 而之后他用这些来敲诈你
[20:00] Blackmail? Where are you getting that from? 敲诈 你从哪儿听说的这些
[20:02] Well, how else did your now-ex-husband 不然你那已经成为前夫的丈夫
[20:05] end up with these photos? 怎么会有这些照片
[20:07] Because my ex hired Scott to sleep with me. 因为是我的前夫雇斯科特来和我上床
[20:09] The same thing happened with all of us — 我们所有人身上发生了同样的事
[20:11] Annika and Claire. 阿妮塔和克莱尔
[20:12] You see, our husbands wanted to trade us in 你看 我们的丈夫想甩了我们
[20:14] for younger trophy wives 娶更年轻漂亮的花瓶
[20:16] without having to pay through the nose. 却不想付出高昂的代价
[20:18] Oh, because you guys had infidelity clauses 因为你们的婚前协议里
[20:20] in your prenups. 有不忠条款
[20:22] My night with Scott cost me $12 mil. 我和斯科特的一夜情让我损失了一千二百万美元
[20:26] You do realize 你应该意识到
[20:27] that you just gave me a motive for Scott’s murder. 你给了我一个谋杀斯科特的动机
[20:30] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[20:32] His neighbor I.D.’d you. 他的邻居认出了你
[20:34] He said that you were standing outside the building 他说午夜的时候你站在那栋楼房外
[20:35] at midnight just before Scott was killed. 就在斯科特被杀之前
[20:37] So, do you want to tell me what really happened? 所以 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗
[20:41] The night that we had together 我们在一起的那晚
[20:44] was something I hadn’t experienced in a long time. 是我很久都没有体验到的一种感觉
[20:49] And to find out that I was just another paycheck… 结果发现自己不过是一票活儿
[20:53] So I went to confront him. 所以我去找他对质
[20:56] But I didn’t even get to yell at him. 但我都没有机会冲他吼
[20:57] He apologized to me – before I could get a word out, 在我开口说话之前 他向我道了歉
[21:00] said he was a horrible human being for what he’d done. 说他做过那些事 真是糟糕透了
[21:03] And why did he have this sudden change of heart? 他为什么突然回心转意了
[21:06] He said that he had learned something 他说他从他最后一份工作中
[21:08] working his last job — something upsetting. 知道了一件事 一件很恼人的事
[21:11] So, did he tell you what his last job was? 那么 他有没有告诉你他最后一份工作是什么
[21:14] It was another seduction, but he didn’t say who — 是又一次色诱 不过他没说是谁
[21:17] Just that he had screwed over a good person 只说了他欺骗了一个好人
[21:19] and he wanted to make it right… 而他想补救
[21:22] Or die trying. 或许因此而死
[21:26] So, Nancy’s car-service driver confirms 南希的司机证实了
[21:28] that our vic was alive when Nancy left. 南希离开的时候被害者还活着
[21:31] He helped her into the car at 12:15. 他12点15分把她送进车里
[21:33] Then the driver took Nancy all the way out to Greenwich. 然后司机把南希一路送到格林威治
[21:36] Okay. So she’s not our killer. 那么她不是我们的凶手
[21:37] Maybe Scott’s murder has something to do 也许斯科特的被害
[21:39] with that last job he was working. 与他的最后一份工作有关
[21:41] Let’s see who Scott screwed over and what he was doing 让我们看看斯科特欺骗了谁以及被杀那晚
[21:43] to make it right the night that he was killed. 他做了什么来试图补救
[21:44] And I think I know where to start looking. 我想我知道应该从哪里开始找
[21:47] Nancy’s husband and his friends all used the same lawyer 南希的丈夫和他的朋友们都雇了同一个律师
[21:50] to bust up their prenups — 来终止他们的婚前协议
[21:51] some hotshot named Lindsey Trent. 一个叫琳赛·特伦特的高手
[21:53] The Ledger just did a piece on her — 《记事报》刚写了一篇关于她的文章
[21:55] the divorce attorney to the rich and shameless. 有钱不要脸之人的离婚律师
[21:58] You know, if she was the one that was hiring Scott, 要知道 如果她是雇佣斯科特的那个人
[22:00] she would know what his last job was. 她一定知道他的最后一份工作是什么
[22:01] Well, yeah, but there’s no way 但是没有搜查令
[22:02] she’s gonna talk to us without a warrant. 她不可能对我们坦白
[22:04] Which we won’t get — not unless we have something concrete 而我们没法获得 除非找到确凿证据
[22:06] to tie her to all this. 证明她与这些有关
[22:07] I’ll call the riding D.A. in the morning. 我早上给地检官打电话
[22:09] We’ll brainstorm on how to get a warrant. I’ll see you guys. 我们一起想想如何取得搜查令 回见
[22:14] We need to go at this another way. 我们得换一种解决方式
[22:16] You know… 要知道
[22:17] Maybe the way to find out about Scott’s last seduction 也许找出斯科特最后一次色诱的方法
[22:20] is with a seduction of our own. 是我们自己来一次引诱
[22:24] Right. 对啊
[22:26] – I have no idea what you mean. – Ok. -我完全不知道你在说什么 -好吧
[22:30] So, let me get this straight. 让我来理一下
[22:33] You want me to see a divorce attorney — 你们想让我去见一个离婚律师
[22:35] Tomorrow, on my wedding anniversary. 明天 我的结婚纪念日
[22:37] To pose as a client. 以客户的身份打探
[22:39] No, no, no. I don’t think so, Richard. 不不不 我不赞同 理查德
[22:41] Does Katherine know about this? 凯瑟琳知道这事吗
[22:43] Uh, no, no. And, um, she’s not going to. 不 而且 她也不会知道
[22:46] Best to give her, uh, plausible deniability 最好让她可以合理推诿
[22:49] in case this sting goes sideways. 以防这个圈套不成功
[22:53] Though I do love a good sting. 不过我是喜欢成功的骗局
[22:54] What would you need him to do? 你们需要他做什么
[22:56] You know how lawyers keep a log 律师们会把他们花在每一个客户
[22:57] of all the hours they spend on each client? 身上的时间记录下来
[22:59] Sure. They keep track of their time down to the minute. 当然 他们的时间记录精确到分钟
[23:02] And of every expense incurred on each case. 还有每个案子的每笔花销
[23:04] Just like hiring Scott. 比如雇佣斯科特
[23:06] So if I get a look at the last few days 那么如果我能看到琳赛
[23:08] in this logbook of Lindsey’s, 最后几天的记录
[23:10] We can figure out Scott’s last job. 我们就能知道斯科特的最后一份工作
[23:12] So…are you in? 那么 你加入吗
[23:22] Richard castle? 理查德·卡塞尔
[23:23] Yes. 是的
[23:24] Lindsey Trent. Nice to meet you. 琳赛·特伦特 幸会
[23:26] Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. 谢谢你能在临时通知下与我见面
[23:27] Well, divorce is stressful enough. 离婚本身已经很有压力
[23:29] Finding a lawyer shouldn’t be. 找到一名律师不应该如此
[23:32] Now, let’s go back to my office, 我们回我的办公室去
[23:33] and we’ll see how I can help you. 我们看看我能为你做什么
[23:35] How was your drive? Did you hit much traffic on the way in? 路上如何 来的时候交通堵吗
[23:37] Uh, no, surprisingly… 不 出乎意料地
[23:38] He’s going in. 他进去了
[23:39] Figures Castle would own a pair of live-streaming glasses. 卡塞尔当然会有一副实时监控眼镜
[23:43] Actually, Beckett gave them to him. 事实上 是贝克特送给他的
[23:44] – Really? – What about Beckett? -真的 -贝克特怎么了
[23:47] And what are you guys doing in here? 以及你们两个在这儿做什么
[23:48] Hey, Beckett! How’s that warrant coming? 贝克特 搜查令有进展吗
[23:51] You know, unfortunately, the D.A. said 不走运 地方检察官说
[23:53] that we don’t have enough proof to, um… 我们没有足够的证据
[23:57] What are you watching? 你们看什么呢
[24:00] Just… 就是
[24:02] It’s porn. 黄片
[24:04] You don’t want it. 你不会想看的
[24:10] Have you been here long? 你在这干很久了吗
[24:11] These are our new offices… 这些是我们的新办公室
[24:12] Is that the lawyer? 这是那个律师吗
[24:14] Uh, that is the live stream from Castle’s glasses. 那是从卡塞尔眼镜上传过来的实时图像
[24:17] I should talk to your decorator. 我真该跟你们的装修设计师聊聊
[24:18] So, you guys sent Castle on a surveillance mission 你俩让卡塞尔去执行监视任务
[24:22] after I told you he was not to work any more NYPD cases. 而我明明告诉过你们他不能参与纽约警局的案子
[24:26] We didn’t think you should know. 我们觉得你还是不知道的好
[24:27] We were trying to protect you. 我们只是想保护你
[24:28] By sending my husband to the city’s top divorce attorney? 通过把我丈夫送到最好的离婚律师那吗
[24:32] Happy anniversary? 结婚纪念日快乐
[24:33] Do you guys have any idea how risky this is? 你们知不知道这有多大的风险
[24:35] This could blow the entire case. 这有可能会让整个案子功亏一篑
[24:37] Our involvement in and knowledge of this operation is over. 我们对此行动的知情及参与到此为止
[24:42] So, tell me — what happened with you and, uh… 跟我说说 你和…
[24:44] Kate Beckett, right? 凯特·贝克特之间怎么了
[24:45] The NYPD detective? 纽约警局警探是吧
[24:47] Oh, uh, she’s a captain, actually. 实际上她是警监
[24:49] Oh. She moved up the ladder quickly. 她晋升得还挺快的
[24:51] Yes. Well, she’s very good at what she does. 对 她很擅长她所做的事情
[24:53] And that is the root of your problem, isn’t it? 这就是你们之间出现问题的根源是吗
[24:58] She’s so focused on work, 她太专注于工作
[24:59] She doesn’t have anything left for you? 没有多余的精力留给你是吗
[25:03] Don’t look so surprised. 别表现得这么惊讶
[25:05] It’s a story I’ve heard 这种事情
[25:06] all too often. 我见得实在太多了
[25:10] But like the stories you write, Mr. Castle, 但就像你写的故事那样 卡塞尔先生
[25:14] You get to choose how this ends. 你可以选择如何结束这一切
[25:17] So, tell me — are you set on divorce? 所以告诉我 你准备离婚吗
[25:20] Or is there still hope? 或者说还有希望
[25:27] Well, um… 这个
[25:29] That’s a rather unusual question for a divorce attorney to ask. 一个离婚律师问这样的问题还挺罕见的
[25:33] Well, it’s not like I need the business. 我又不是非接这笔生意不可
[25:34] Right. Yes. I’m sure you’re, uh… 也对 我肯定
[25:39] …sure you’re very busy. 肯定你很忙
[25:41] Could I — could I get some water? 我能 我能喝点水吗
[25:43] Of course. 当然
[25:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:50] Thank you. A little dry. 谢谢 喉咙有点干
[25:54] I am so sorry. 真的太对不起了
[25:55] That’s okay. 没关系
[25:57] Uh, Tiffany, can I get some towels? 蒂凡尼 能拿点纸巾过来吗
[25:59] Tiff? 小蒂
[26:01] Idiot. 白痴
[26:02] Um, I’m going to go to the restroom 我去一下卫生间
[26:04] and just get some paper towels. 拿点纸巾过来
[26:05] – Of course. – Okay. -好的 -好
[26:06] This is Lindsey. 我是琳赛
[26:10] Really? 真的吗
[26:13] Thanks for the heads-up. 谢谢你的提醒
[26:17] That was a friend of mine from the D.A.’s office. 是我在地方检察官办公室的朋友打来的
[26:20] And it, uh, it turns out 是这样
[26:21] someone is trying to get a warrant for my client log. 有人想申请搜查令来查我的客户名单
[26:23] And — oh, yeah — it’s your wife. 没错 就是你的老婆
[26:27] Really? 真的吗
[26:29] That is a crazy coincidence. 真是太巧了
[26:34] Ser– seriously, this is just a misunderstanding. 来真的吗 这只是个误会
[26:36] Okay, I’m not an idiot, but obviously, you must be. 够了 我不是个傻子 但你肯定是
[26:39] There was no way you could fool me. 你可糊弄不了我
[26:42] Quite a grip you have. 你抓得可真紧
[26:43] Strong fingers. 强劲的手指
[27:12] George Keller. 乔治·凯勒
[27:13] According to Lindsey’s log book, 根据琳赛的记录本
[27:14] he is the last person billed for Scott’s services. 他是最后一个为斯科特的服务买单的人
[27:17] Is he connected to Keller Toys? 他和凯勒玩具公司有关联吗
[27:19] He’s the president of the entire Keller empire — 他是整个凯勒帝国的董事长
[27:22] Toys, video games, books, educational videos — 玩具 电子游戏 书籍 教育视频
[27:25] You name it. 应有尽有
[27:26] It’s a multi-billion-dollar company. 这是个价值几十亿的公司
[27:28] And a brand – synonymous with family values, 以及一个拥有家族价值的品牌
[27:30] which is ironic – since he’s a renowned playboy, 很讽刺的是 他是个有名的花花公子
[27:33] already on wife number three. 已经有第三任妻子
[27:34] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得这好像是个坏事一样
[27:36] Oh, and here’s a fun fact — Keller’s last divorce 有意思的是 凯勒上一次离婚
[27:38] featured a prenup that was nullified by — 他们的婚前协议被认定无效
[27:40] You guessed it — his wife’s infidelity. 你猜 是因为他妻子的不忠
[27:42] So George Keller has used Scott’s services before. 乔治·凯勒之前就找过斯科特
[27:45] And if Scott was seducing the current Mrs. Keller 假如斯科特勾引了现任的凯勒太太
[27:48] when he had his big change of heart… 但他突然心态转变
[27:50] He might have turned on George and threatened to expose him. 他可能跟乔治翻脸 威胁要揭他底
[27:52] Which would have damaged the company’s wholesome reputation, 这就会损害整个公司的好名声
[27:54] so Keller killed Scott to keep him quiet. 所以凯勒杀掉了斯科特来封口
[27:57] Scott McCoy? 斯科特·麦考伊吗
[28:00] Sorry. I have no idea who that is. 对不起 我不知道那是谁
[28:02] Well, that’s funny, because your second wife did. 真有意思 因为你的第二任妻子知道
[28:04] She recognized him 我给她看了照片
[28:05] immediately after I showed her this picture. 她立刻就认出来了
[28:07] Guess it’s hard to forget somebody 想要忘记一个让你毁了婚前协议
[28:09] who cost you millions in a broken prenup. 损失几百万的人挺难的
[28:11] It’s not my fault she slept around. 她到处乱搞又不是我的错
[28:12] You paid the guy that she slept with, 你买通了跟她出轨的人
[28:14] then you hired him again to help you dump 然后又想花钱让他帮你
[28:16] your current trophy wife at a discounted price. 甩掉现任的花瓶老婆 还能要个折扣
[28:19] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道自己在说些什么
[28:20] I think I do. 我很清楚
[28:21] Not another word, George. 别再说了 乔治
[28:22] You need to release my client right now. 你必须立即释放我的当事人
[28:24] I don’t think so. 我可不这么觉得
[28:25] Any evidence that you think that you have 任何你以为自己掌握的证据
[28:27] has been obtained illegally, 都是非法获得的
[28:28] making anything that Mr. Keller has said inadmissible. 任何凯勒先生所说的都不会被采纳
[28:31] What’s going on here? 发什么了什么事
[28:32] Oh, well, you tell me, captain. 你来告诉我吧 警监
[28:34] First, you send your husband to steal my records, 先是让你的丈夫来偷我的记录
[28:36] and now your detective is questioning my client 现在你的警探又毫无理由地
[28:38] without cause. 在审问我的当事人
[28:39] Your client hired our victim to sleep with his wife. 你的当事人雇了我们的被害人和他妻子睡觉
[28:42] In fact, our victim slept with four of your clients’ wives 事实上被害人和四个当事人的妻子都睡过
[28:45] in order to blow up their prenups. 就为了破坏他们的婚前协议
[28:47] That’s a fact that I’m sure would be interesting 我想这个事实肯定会引起
[28:49] to the New York bar association. 纽约律师协会的兴趣
[28:53] Okay. Let’s not get sidetracked here. 我们别跑题
[28:55] The simple fact is, you’re investigating a murder, 事实就是 你们调查的谋杀案
[28:58] which my client has nothing to do with. 跟我的当事人一点关系都没有
[29:01] So we should just take your word for it. 所以我们就该相信你的话
[29:03] Of course not. 当然不是
[29:04] I will provide my client’s whereabouts 我会提供我当事人
[29:05] the night that Mr. McCoy was killed. 麦考伊先生被杀当晚的行踪
[29:07] And you guys need – to get your facts straight. 而你们必须搞清楚事实
[29:10] I’m not looking to divorce my wife. 我并不想跟我妻子离婚
[29:12] We’re renewing our vows next weekend. 我们下周末将会重新宣誓
[29:14] You know we’re gonna look into that, right? 你知道我们会调查这事的吧
[29:16] Oh, please do. 来吧
[29:17] In fact… 事实上
[29:18] George. 乔治
[29:19] …I’ll even send you the insurance papers 我甚至会把给她价值两百万的
[29:21] for the $2 million ring I’m giving her. 婚戒保险单发给你们
[29:29] Keller’s telling the truth. 凯勒说的是事实
[29:31] He and his third wife are renewing their vows 他和他的第三任妻子下周末将在
[29:32] next weekend in the Caribbean. 加勒比海重证婚誓
[29:34] And that $2 million rock is legit. 那两百万的婚戒是合法的
[29:35] I was just about to say that. 我正准备说来着
[29:36] Oh, really? I thought you were about to tell her 是吗 我以为你要跟她说
[29:38] how you’re still struggling to verify Keller’s alibi. 你仍然在艰难地核实凯勒的不在场证明
[29:39] – Oh, I’m struggling? – Yeah, you’re struggling. -我很艰难地在查吗 -对 就是
[29:41] You guys, come on. 你们倆 别闹了
[29:45] Guys! 伙计们
[29:47] All right. Tell me about Keller’s alibi. 跟我讲讲凯勒的不在场证明
[29:51] I’m still trying to confirm 我还在试图确认
[29:53] that he was at his office when scott was murdered. 斯科特被杀时 他在自己办公室的说辞
[29:55] Okay, well, until we can verify that, 在我们能够证实之前
[29:57] then he is still a suspect, 他依然是嫌疑人
[29:58] and my gut says he’s hiding something, 而且我有直觉 他在隐瞒着什么
[30:00] so find it. 所以 找到它
[30:01] And your gut is never wrong. 你的直觉从未出错
[30:04] You know, I know some people in Keller’s circle. 我认识凯勒圈子里的一些人
[30:05] I could put my feelers out. 我可以找人刺探信息
[30:08] Uh…yeah. Thanks, castle. 谢谢 卡塞尔
[30:09] My pleasure. 乐意效劳
[30:10] How are things between the boys? 小伙子们情况如何了
[30:11] Not good, actually. I’m kind of worried about them. 不太好 实际上我有点担心他们俩
[30:14] Oh, they’ll work it out. 他们会解决好的
[30:15] They’ve been through way too much together 他们已经在一起经历了太多
[30:17] to give up on what they have. 不会轻易放手的
[30:19] You’re a wise man, castle — with a big heart. 你是个智慧的人 卡塞尔 而且心胸宽广
[30:23] You’re rather good-looking, too. 而且你的样子很好看
[30:25] You might want to pace yourself on the flattery. 你估计得控制一下恭维话的节奏
[30:27] You’ve got a whole dinner to get through. 还有一整个晚餐的时间呢
[30:29] Come on, javi. Just say it. 说啊 哈维 说出来
[30:31] trust me, you don’t want to hear what I really think. 相信我 你不会喜欢我的真实想法
[30:32] – Oh, bring it on. – all right. -说说看 -好吧
[30:34] You’re a whiny, insecure, jealous little baby 你是个爱抱怨 缺乏安全感 善妒的小男孩
[30:36] who shot me in the ass on purpose! 故意朝我屁股打一枪
[30:38] And you are an arrogant, manscaped neanderthal. 你是个傲慢的 小心眼的野蛮人
[30:40] And it wasn’t on purpose. 那次我不是故意的
[30:41] Next time, it’s gonna be. 下一次我会故意的
[30:43] That’s it. I want a new partner! 够了 我要找个新搭档
[30:44] Me too! 我也是
[30:47] Oh, we can’t leave them like this, can we? 我们可不能就让他们这样了 对吧
[30:49] I’ll talk to Javi. 我去跟哈维谈谈
[30:50] I’ll see if I can calm Ryan down. 我去试试能不能让莱恩冷静下来
[30:52] Rain check on dinner? 晚餐改天再约
[30:53] Yeah. 好吧
[30:54] Yeah. 好吧
[30:58] How’d it all go so wrong? 事情怎么会变成这样
[31:00] I mean, one day, we’re a team — 我是说 前一天我们还是好搭档
[31:03] Simpatico, finishing each other’s sentences. 默契到可以补上对方没说的话
[31:08] And then… 然后就
[31:09] You shot him in the ass. 你给他的屁股来了一枪
[31:10] It was an accident, jav. 那是个意外 哈维
[31:12] Oh, was it? You sure about that? 是吗 你确定吗
[31:13] Yeah. And deep down in your heart, you are, too. 是的 在你内心深处你也相信的
[31:16] It doesn’t matter. 那不重要了
[31:17] Once the trust is gone, it’s really hard to get it back. 信任一旦消失了 就很难再建立起来
[31:19] No, that’s not true. A strong relationship can survive anything. 不 不是这样 深远的羁绊能够战胜一切
[31:22] No relationship – can survive secrets or lies. 但没有任何羁绊能战胜秘密和谎言
[31:26] Now, you need to tell esposito the truth — 现在你得把真话告诉埃斯珀西托
[31:28] that you were hurt and jealous 你的确感到受伤和嫉妒
[31:30] that he passed the test and you didn’t. 因为他通过了考试但你没有
[31:32] Forget that. He — he rubbed it in my face, remember? 得了吧 他反复在我面前炫耀 记得吗
[31:35] “Sergeant Esposito.” “埃斯珀西托警佐”
[31:36] You need to apologize. 你得向他道歉
[31:37] Hell no. I am not apologizing to him. 才不 我才不要向他道歉
[31:40] – Why not? – Even before he shot me, -为什么不 -就在他射伤我之前
[31:42] he couldn’t believe – that I passed and he didn’t. 他就是不能相信 我通过了考试而他没有
[31:44] You have to let it go. 你得让这事儿过去
[31:46] You have to let it go. 你得让这事儿过去
[31:48] I can’t. 我不能
[31:49] I can’t. 我没办法
[32:04] Oh! It’s my friend who knows George Keller. 是我那个认识乔治·凯勒的朋友
[32:05] Hey, Francis. 嗨 弗朗西斯
[32:13] No, that’s good. – that’s all I need. Thank you. 不 足够了 我想要的就是这个 谢谢
[32:15] – Bye. – what? -再见 -怎么样
[32:16] Turns out George is involved 原来乔治卷入了一场
[32:18] in a power struggle over the keller empire 凯勒集团内部的权力斗争
[32:21] with present C.E.O. Penelope Keller. 对手是现任CEO佩内洛普·凯勒
[32:24] His mother, right? 他的母亲 对吗
[32:25] She founded the company. 她建立了这家公司
[32:27] Yes, she did. 是这样的
[32:27] Now, she has an advantage over George. 她比起乔治是有优势的
[32:29] Because Keller is a family brand, 因为凯勒是个家族企业
[32:31] she has an impeccable reputation. 而她的名誉一向无可指摘
[32:34] Wait. You don’t think… 等等 你不会是想说
[32:35] Oh, yes, I do. 没错 就是这样
[32:36] George hired Scott – to honeypot his own mother. 乔治雇了斯科特去引诱自己的母亲
[32:40] I hadn’t been with anyone since my husband passed last year. 我丈夫去年过世之后 我没有跟任何人在一起过
[32:44] It was time, and it was… 是时候开始新生活了 而且
[32:47] Lovely. 那很甜蜜
[32:48] So you had no idea that your son hired Scott 你对你儿子雇用斯科特来毁你名誉的事
[32:51] to smear your reputation? 一无所知
[32:53] None. 是的
[32:55] I wish I could tell you I was more surprised 当你告诉我这些 我本该
[32:57] when you told me, 更惊讶的
[32:58] but family values have never been George’s strong suit — 但乔治一向都没有什么家庭观念
[33:02] which is actually what our feud is about. 这也是我们最大的分歧
[33:05] What do you mean by that? 能详细解释一下吗
[33:06] George wants to shut down all the manufacturing operations 乔治想要关闭所有的国内制造厂
[33:10] in this country and send them overseas. 并把这部分业务迁移到海外去
[33:12] To save money. 为了节省成本
[33:13] But thousands of workers would lose their jobs. 但是这样成千上万的工人会失业
[33:15] I consider those people my family. 而我是把这些人当作家人
[33:18] Did you ever mention any of this to Scott? 你对斯科特说过这些吗
[33:20] Yes. 当然
[33:21] Among other things he did well, 他有很多事情做的很好
[33:23] Scott was a wonderful listener. 其中一项就是擅长倾听
[33:25] Why? 为什么这么问
[33:26] Well, it seems like he had a crisis of confidence that night. 那晚他似乎经历了信任危机
[33:29] Something happened that made him want to change his ways. 发生了一些事情 导致他想改变自己
[33:32] Oh, dear. 天呐
[33:33] You know, there was something odd — 你知道吗 是有一些奇怪的事情
[33:35] the next day, I couldn’t find my card key to the office. 第二天 我找不到我的办公室门卡了
[33:39] I just assumed I’d misplaced it. 我当时觉得可能乱放在哪了
[33:40] Is it possible Scott took it? 有可能是斯科特拿走了吗
[33:45] So, according to Keller’s security chief, 据凯勒公司的安全主管说
[33:48] Penelope’s card key was used to enter the building 11:30 P.M. 晚上11:30有人用佩内洛普的门卡进了大厦
[33:51] So Scott did go there the night that he was killed, 所以斯科特被杀当晚的确去过凯勒大厦
[33:53] and I am betting you – it was to meet with George. 而且我敢打赌 他是去见乔治的
[33:57] But instead of bringing x-rated photos of mom, 却带给他母亲的色情照片
[33:59] Scott threatened to expose george’s illegal smear campaign. 而是反过来威胁要揭穿乔治的抹黑把戏
[34:03] So Keller followed Scott home and then silenced him. 于是凯勒跟踪斯科特回家并把他灭口了
[34:05] It’s a solid theory. 这是个可信的故事
[34:07] Only, it doesn’t match the facts. 唯一的问题是不符合事实
[34:08] In order to verify Keller’s alibi, 为了查证凯勒的不在场证明
[34:11] Vikram and I scrubbed security footage from his office. 我和维克拉姆排查了他办公室的监控录像
[34:13] It shows Scott arriving at 11:30, 它显示斯科特在11:30分到了那里
[34:16] but then scott left 10 minutes later. 然后10分钟后他离开了
[34:17] George Keller stayed until 3:00 A.M. 但乔治·凯勒待到了凌晨3点
[34:19] 3:00 a.M. — that’s an hour after Scott was killed. 凌晨3点 那是斯科特被杀后一小时
[34:21] Keller’s alibi holds. 凯勒的不在场证明是成立的
[34:23] Yeah, but you know, guys, 是的 但是伙计们
[34:24] just because Keller didn’t follow Scott home 凯勒即使没有跟踪斯科特回家
[34:25] doesn’t mean he’s not involved somehow. 并不意味着他没有参与其中
[34:27] Well, if he enlisted someone to kill scott, 如果他雇了什么人去解决斯科特
[34:29] it would have to have been after scott showed up 那也应该是在斯科特出现
[34:30] and threatened him. 并且威胁他之后
[34:31] You know, Espo, you did manage to get 埃斯波 你既然能搞得到
[34:33] security-cam footage from Keller’s office. 凯勒办公室的监控录像
[34:35] You think you could get some phone records, too? 应该也能查到他的电话记录 对吧
[34:38] Lindsey Trent? Are you sure? 琳赛·特伦特 你确定吗
[34:40] Yes, sir, seems like she was Mr. Keller’s go-to person 是的先生 看起来她就是帮凯勒先生处理
[34:43] for all manner of criminal activities. 各种犯罪活动的得力助手
[34:44] If Lindsey was operating an entrapment scam 如果琳赛对她的任何客户设置了
[34:47] for any of her clients, 欺诈陷阱
[34:47] it was without the firm’s knowledge or approval. 我们事务所绝不知情 也完全不支持此做法
[34:50] Well, then I’m sure you’ll be happy to help us out. 那么 你一定愿意帮我们查清楚
[34:51] Absolutely. 当然
[34:52] Ryan, why don’t you go with this guy 莱恩 你跟这位先生
[34:53] and grab copies of Lindsey’s files and phone records? 去取琳赛的文件和电话记录
[34:55] Yeah, sure, sarge. Want me to 没问题 警佐
[34:56] get you a cup of coffee, too, while I’m at it? 我要不要顺便给你带杯咖啡呀
[34:59] I am so glad this is almost over. 我真高兴咱俩就快分开了
[35:02] Put this damn pad away. 把这该死的本子放下
[35:04] All right? 知道吗
[35:06] It doesn’t matter anymore. 已经无所谓了
[35:10] Yeah. 好
[35:12] So, which one of you gets the house? 你俩分手后房子归谁
[35:16] You again. 又是你
[35:18] Here to harass me some more, detective? 又来骚扰我的吗 警探
[35:19] Actually, I’m here to take you in. 实际上 我是来带你回警局的
[35:21] If this is your latest attempt to get access to my client log, 如果你这是试图取得我的客户记录的话
[35:25] it won’t work. 我告诉你 没用的
[35:27] You don’t get it, do you? 你还是不明白对吧
[35:28] You’re under arrest for the murder of Scott McCoy. 你因谋杀斯科特·麦考伊而被捕了
[35:32] What? 什么
[35:33] Why would I possibly do that? 我为什么要杀他
[35:35] ‘Cause Scott was about to blow the whistle 因为斯科特准备
[35:36] on George Keller, 告发乔治·凯勒
[35:37] and if your client’s going down for criminal conspiracy, 如果你的委托人因犯罪预谋被捕的话
[35:39] well, you would, too. 你也跑不掉
[35:41] Okay, this is crazy. 这也太扯了
[35:43] You have nothing on me. 你根本没有任何证据
[35:45] Yeah, well, you can tell that to the judge 你可以把这话跟那位
[35:46] who signed the search warrant for your apartment. 签署你家搜查令的法官说去
[35:48] CSU’s going through it right now. 鉴证科的人正在搜查你家呢
[35:50] Now, if you’re innocent, that won’t be a problem. 如果你是无辜的 那你也就没什么好怕的
[35:53] But if you stab a guy nine times, 但如果你捅了一个人九刀
[35:55] you’re bound to get some blood on you somewhere. 那你身上某处肯定沾上了血
[35:58] You probably threw the clothes out, 你也许把衣服扔了
[35:59] but what about the shoes? 可鞋子呢
[36:00] Did you get rid of them? 你把鞋子扔了吗
[36:02] Or did you just try to wipe them off? 还是你只是把血擦掉了
[36:05] Because blood residue can be one stubborn son of a bitch. 血迹残留可是很顽固的
[36:08] Now, like I said, I’m taking you in — 像我刚才说的 我要带你回
[36:13] – Lindsey, calm down. – Shut up. -琳赛 冷静点 -闭嘴
[36:15] – Just calm down. – Shut up and let me think! -冷静点 -闭嘴让我想想
[36:18] Listen to me. 听我说
[36:20] You’re a brilliant lawyer. 你是个出色的律师
[36:23] You might still beat this. 你也许还有胜算
[36:25] But if you pull that trigger, you’re gonna go away forever. 但你要是开了枪 那就得坐一辈子牢了
[36:27] Stay back. Just stay away from me. 退后 躲我远点
[36:32] I can’t do that. 我不能那么做
[36:34] Javi! 哈维
[36:40] Kevin! 凯文
[36:43] Kevin! 凯文
[36:56] I’m okay. 我没事
[36:59] Your notepad stopped the bullet. 你的笔记本挡住了子弹
[37:02] How about that? 厉害吧
[37:03] Isn’t that why you put it there? 所以你才把它放那对吧
[37:05] You saved my life. 你救了我一命
[37:06] Just help me up before the psycho bitch gets away. 在那疯婆子跑掉之前赶紧扶我起来
[37:08] All right. Come on. 好 来吧
[37:10] Stop! NYPD! 站住 纽约警局
[37:21] Don’t move. I’ll shoot your ass. 不许动 我会开枪的
[37:22] He’ll do it, too. Trust me. 他会的 相信我
[37:28] I’m still surprised 我还是没想到
[37:29] that you jumped in front of a bullet for this guy. 你居然为这家伙挡了个子弹
[37:32] Me too. I mean, normally, 我也是 我是说通常
[37:33] his slow-as-molasses ass is never that fast, 这家伙总是磨磨唧唧的 哪有这么快
[37:35] but he was just like — like “Phoom!” 但他今天就”噌”的一下就挡我前面了
[37:39] All right, what — what about, uh, George Keller? 好了 乔治·凯勒呢
[37:42] We picked him up at the airport. 我们在机场截住了他
[37:43] Lindsey confessed that, uh, they were in on it together. 琳赛供认这件事是他们俩合谋的
[37:47] And he was trying to leave the country in a private jet, 他试图坐私人飞机出国
[37:49] so there you go. 所以结果可想而知
[37:50] Well, looks like he’s gonna have to 看来他再续婚约的计划
[37:51] postpone renewing his vows 得推迟个
[37:52] for another — what, 30 to life? 30年甚至一辈子了
[37:54] – Right. – Oh, yeah. -没错 -是的
[37:57] Anyway, guys, I have to get going. 总之我得走了
[38:01] Um…unless you still want me to put in 除非你还想让我
[38:03] those new-partner requests. 提交换搭档的申请
[38:07] Nah, not tonight. 不 今晚就不用了
[38:09] I’m gonna need somebody eventually 不过等这家伙当上警佐的时候
[38:10] when this guy gets bumped up to sergeant. 我早晚还是需要个新搭档的
[38:12] Well, that’s not gonna happen anytime soon. 这件事没这么快
[38:14] I’m Number 279 on a list of 300, 名单上300个人 我是第279号
[38:16] so we’re gonna be stuck together for a while. 所以咱俩得再赖上一阵子了
[38:20] I like the sound of that. 听上去不错
[38:23] If that’s cool with you. 如果你没意见的话
[38:24] Yeah. 当然
[38:26] If it’s cool with you. 如果你不介意的话
[38:27] Is it cool with me? 我不介意
[38:31] Bro, you took a bullet for me. 哥们 你替我挡了个子弹
[38:34] You’ve got a wife — a pregnant wife at home, 你有妻子 你家里有个怀着孕的妻子
[38:36] you got a little girl who depends on you, 你还有个需要你养的女儿
[38:38] and yet, you still… 可你仍然
[38:42] Come here. 过来
[38:45] I’m just gonna give you guys a moment. Sorry. 我给你们俩点时间 抱歉
[38:51] Want to come over, watch some UFC? 你想不想到我家来 一起看无限制格斗
[38:53] Jenny made tofu. 珍妮做了豆腐
[38:55] I like the sound of that — the UFC part. 听上去不错 我是说无限制格斗
[39:04] Um, Happy Anniversary? A day late? 结婚周年快乐 迟了一天没关系吧
[39:07] Yeah. Or, um, 364 days early. 没事 或者是早了364天
[39:12] I brought dinner for us. 我买了咱俩的晚餐
[39:14] Remy’s. Perfect. 莱米餐厅 太棒了
[39:16] Um, Rick, I just wanted — 里克 我只是想
[39:24] Mm. Wait. 等一下
[39:25] Look, this doesn’t mean that we’re — 这不代表我们
[39:26] No. No, I know. 不 不 我知道
[39:27] No, this is just a… time-out from the time-out. 这只是咱俩分居中的暂停时间
[39:33] So… 那么
[39:35] time in? 缠绵一下
[40:01] That was even better than I remembered. 这比我记忆中的还要好
[40:03] Yeah, well, I had to leave a few moves for Year 2. 我得留几招在咱俩结婚第二年用
[40:10] Rick? 里克
[40:14] When you were in that divorce lawyer’s office, 当你潜入那个离婚律师办公室时
[40:16] I was watching. 我在看
[40:18] Why, Captain Beckett, I had no idea. 是吗 贝克特警监 我都不知道
[40:20] I feel so violated. 我觉得自己受到了严重侵犯
[40:23] Look, I know you were just playing a role, 我知道你只是在扮演一个角色
[40:24] but… 但是
[40:28] when she asked you if there was any hope for us 当她问你咱俩之间还有没有希望时
[40:30] and you didn’t say anything, it was… 你什么也没说 那真是
[40:36] Kate. 凯特
[40:40] I have never given up hope. 我从未放弃过希望
[40:44] Not since the day we met. 从我们相遇的第一天起
[40:46] And that’ll never change until you tell me it should. 在你叫我放弃前 这一点永不会改变
[40:53] Then don’t change. 那就别改变
[40:56] Ever. 永远别变
[40:57] Okay. 好的
[40:58] Okay. 好的
[41:04] I have to go. 我得走了
[41:06] I guess the time-out’s over. 看来分居又开始了
[41:08] Yeah. 是的
[41:11] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[41:40] 未知联系人 紧急 我有所发现 找个隐秘的地方然后马上联系我
[41:49] Hey, I think your phone buzzed. 你的电话刚才响了
[42:00] Everything all right? 一切都还好吧
[42:03] Yeah. Fine. 没事
[42:06] Okay, I’ll see you around. 好了 回头见
[42:07] See you. 再见
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme