时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | O lord… | 主啊 |
[00:07] | Am I on the right path? | 我走的可是正途 |
[00:10] | If so, please… | 如果是 请你 |
[00:13] | give me a sign. | 给我个启示吧 |
[00:56] | Nothing worse than bad coffee. | 烂咖啡最糟糕了 |
[00:59] | Martha? Is everything okay? | 玛莎 没什么事吧 |
[01:01] | You tell me, kiddo. | 你告诉我啊 丫头 |
[01:02] | Last time we were together, you and Richard were, | 我们上次在一起时 你和理查德还 |
[01:06] | Uh, “Ha ha,” you know? | 缠缠绵绵呢 |
[01:07] | And now, just a few short weeks later, | 而只过了几周 |
[01:09] | you and Richard are, uh “Pfft,” you know? | 你和理查德就… |
[01:12] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[01:15] | So were his last two divorces. | 他上两次离婚也都如此 |
[01:17] | Oh, god. Martha, we’re not getting a divorce. | 天呐 玛莎 我们不会离婚的 |
[01:19] | Well, call me old-fashioned, | 算我老派 |
[01:20] | but don’t married couples live together? | 但已婚夫妇不是都住一起的吗 |
[01:23] | Yes, but I-it’s complicated, | 是啊 但情况复杂 |
[01:25] | and… and I’m working through a few things. | 我有些事要处理 |
[01:27] | Richard told me that… | 理查德告诉我了 |
[01:28] | Right before he declared he was going to win you back. | 然后就宣布说要把你赢回来 |
[01:32] | Look, as you know, my son is a lot of things… | 你也知道 我儿子有很多特点 |
[01:36] | Some of them good, some of them not so good. | 有优点 有缺点 |
[01:41] | But he is someone you can always count on. | 但你总能指望他 |
[01:46] | And that is a rare thing, kiddo. | 这可不常有 丫头 |
[01:52] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:54] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:56] | All right. I’ll have detectives respond. | 好的 我让警探马上出警 |
[01:59] | Uh, Martha, I’m sorry. Uh, there’s a murder, and… | 玛莎 对不起 有案子 |
[02:01] | Katherine, darling… | 凯瑟琳 亲爱的 |
[02:08] | Look, be honest with yourself | 坦诚对自己 |
[02:12] | and be honest with your husband. | 也坦诚对你丈夫 |
[02:21] | Man, I thought the second kid would be cheaper. | 我以为第二胎能少花钱呢 |
[02:24] | But Jenny… she wants all new stuff. | 但珍妮什么都想买新的 |
[02:25] | You should see the baby stroller that she picked out. | 你真该看看她选的婴儿车 |
[02:28] | Seriously, I might have to get a second full-time job. | 真的 我可能得再找份全职工作了 |
[02:32] | Or you can make more money from your first job. | 或者你在第一份工作上多挣点 |
[02:34] | What, like overtime? | 怎么 加班吗 |
[02:35] | No… promotion. | 不 升职 |
[02:36] | Sergeant’s exam is in a week. Let’s take it. | 警长考试一周后举行 我们去考吧 |
[02:38] | A week?! When are we gonna have time to study? | 一周 我们哪来的时间学习啊 |
[02:41] | How hard can it be? | 能多难 |
[02:42] | Sergeant Wilkie passed, | 威尔基警长就通过了 |
[02:43] | and he’s, like, a chromosome away from a Neanderthal. | 他简直差一条染色体就是尼安德特人了 |
[02:45] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[02:47] | Okay, I’ll call 1pp, sign us both up. | 好吧 我打去总部 给咱俩报名 |
[02:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:58] | Allow me the pleasure of introducing you | 容我有幸向二位介绍 |
[03:00] | to Dave Johnson, 52, single GSW to the sternum. | 大卫·约翰逊 52岁 胸部中一枪 |
[03:05] | Killer popped him while he was praying. | 凶手趁他祈祷时打死了他 |
[03:09] | What? Did you guys rehearse that? | 你俩排练过吗 |
[03:11] | Former altar boys. | 都做过祭坛助手 |
[03:12] | Yeah. Probably an involuntary reflex or something. | 嗯 大概是下意识反应什么的 |
[03:15] | Wound suggests he was shot | 从伤口看 |
[03:17] | 8:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night. | 他是昨晚8到11点间中的枪 |
[03:19] | Kind of late for a church to be open to the public, isn’t it? | 那么晚教堂还对外开放吗 |
[03:22] | It wasn’t… the sisters of the Parish said | 没开放 教区人说 |
[03:24] | the place was locked at 6:00, | 教堂6点就已锁门了 |
[03:26] | but discovered this morning | 但今早发现 |
[03:27] | that the front door had been jimmied. | 前门被人撬开了 |
[03:29] | So, what… Dave and the killer broke in together? | 怎么 大卫是和凶手一起闯进来的吗 |
[03:32] | Doubt it… evidence shows | 不太像 证据显示 |
[03:33] | that the killer snuck in and shot Dave from behind | 凶手是偷偷溜进来 躲在一扇祈祷用的 |
[03:36] | what was a decorative stained-glass window for prayer. | 装饰性彩窗后面 枪击了大卫 击碎了玻璃 |
[03:41] | Really?! | 不是吧 |
[03:43] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[03:46] | Father, did you know Dave Johnson? | 神父 你认识大卫·约翰逊 |
[03:48] | Oh, yes. He was a faithful Parishioner. | 是啊 他是个忠诚的教区居民 |
[03:53] | Do you have any idea | 您是否知道 |
[03:53] | what Dave was doing at the church last night? | 大卫昨晚为什么会来教堂 |
[03:55] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[03:57] | Perhaps his wife knows. | 或许他妻子知道 |
[03:59] | Have you spoken to Wendy? | 你们跟温迪谈过了吗 |
[04:01] | No. We haven’t notified her yet. | 不 我们还没通知家属呢 |
[04:04] | But what can you tell us about Dave? | 你能跟我们说说大卫吗 |
[04:06] | Did… did he have any enemies? | 他有什么仇人吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[04:08] | He was a good man, a loving husband, | 他是个好人 忠诚的丈夫 |
[04:12] | and arguably one of the greatest… | 可以说是最伟大的 |
[04:16] | Greatest what? | 什么 |
[04:17] | Well, it’s going to come out sooner or later. | 这反正也要曝出来 |
[04:22] | Dave was one of the greatest novelists | 大卫是近50年来 |
[04:25] | of the last 50 years. | 最伟大的小说家 |
[04:28] | Dave Johnson? | 大卫·约翰逊 |
[04:29] | Uh, I’ve never heard of him, father. | 没听过啊 神父 |
[04:31] | That’s because he wrote under a pseudonym. | 那是因为他用了假名 |
[04:35] | Dad? Did you hear? | 爸爸 你听说了吗 |
[04:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:39] | It’s my pony! You can’t pet it! | 那是我的小马 你别摸 |
[04:42] | Your pony? | 你的小马 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | P.J. Moffet’s dead. | P·J·莫菲特死了 |
[04:54] | P.J. Moffet was one of my literary heroes. | P·J·莫菲特是我的文学英雄之一啊 |
[04:59] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[05:00] | Remember, I wrote that paper about him in eighth grade. | 我八年级还写过关于他的论文 记得吗 |
[05:03] | Every author dreams of writing the great American novel, | 每位作家都梦想写下伟大的美国小说 |
[05:06] | but P.J. Moffet actually did it. | 但P·J·莫菲特真做到了 |
[05:09] | On his first try, too… “The butcherbird’s song.” | 而且是一举成名 《伯劳鸟之歌》 |
[05:12] | And in 25 years, he never wrote another word. | 25年来 他再未写过东西 |
[05:15] | Just one book, then he disappeared from public life. | 一本书 就从公众视野中消失了 |
[05:17] | According to twitter, | 据推特上的消息 |
[05:18] | he was murdered at St. Mark’s on 3rd. | 他在3大街的圣马克教堂被杀 |
[05:20] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[05:21] | Dad, a little respect for the dead. | 爸爸 对死者尊敬一点啊 |
[05:22] | Not wonderful that he was murdered… | 不是他被杀好 |
[05:24] | Wonderful where he was murdered. | 是他被杀地点太好了 |
[05:26] | St. Mark’s… | 圣马克教堂 |
[05:27] | That’s in the jurisdiction of the 12th precinct, | 那是12分局的辖区 |
[05:28] | and I am an expert on all things P.J. Moffet. | 而我可是个P·J·莫菲特的专家 |
[05:31] | So you’re still going with the “Win Beckett back | 看来你还是要继续这个”跟贝克特一起破案 |
[05:32] | by working homicides with her” Plan? | 进而赢回她”的计划 |
[05:34] | That’s how I got her to fall for me the first time — | 她一开始就是这么爱上我的 |
[05:36] | That and…when I kiss her, I use the bottom — | 一起办案 还有…我吻她的时候 我用… |
[05:39] | Dad, when it comes to your sex life, how about | 爸 你提到性生活的时候 |
[05:41] | we stick with the “Afterschool special” version? | 咱们能不能还是走剪辑版的路线 |
[05:44] | That’s fair. | 可以接受 |
[05:45] | Okay, so, what’s going to be your way into the case this time? | 很好 那你这次打算怎么介入这案子 |
[05:49] | Well, all I need is, uh… | 我只需要… |
[05:52] | A client. | 一个客户 |
[05:53] | You guys, Lanie called. | 喂 蕾妮打电话来了 |
[05:55] | No usable prints from the crime scene, | 现场没发现有用的指纹 |
[05:56] | And no hits off ballistics. | 也没留下弹道痕迹 |
[05:58] | “The butcherbird song” Is still a popular novel, right? | 《伯劳鸟之歌》还是算很火的小说吧 |
[06:01] | I mean, it’s 25 years old, | 虽然已经25年了 |
[06:02] | but our victim should still be getting huge royalty checks. | 但被害人应该依然有大笔版税入账 |
[06:05] | Yeah. It’s required reading in most high schools. | 对 大部分高中都把它列入必读书单了 |
[06:07] | Then why was he living in a one-bedroom apartment | 那为什么过去五年来 他会住在单身公寓里 |
[06:09] | and working as a janitor for the past five years? | 还做着门卫的工作呢 |
[06:11] | I’ll call the publisher, have them confirm who he is. | 我给出版商打电话问问 让他们确认下他的身份 |
[06:14] | No need. | 不用了 |
[06:16] | We can do that for you. | 我们能帮忙 |
[06:20] | Uh…Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你怎么来了 |
[06:22] | Meet my client. | 来见见我的客户 |
[06:23] | This is Wendy Johnson, wife of Dave Johnson, | 这是温迪·约翰逊 大卫·约翰逊的妻子 |
[06:26] | also known as famed novelist P.J. Moffet. | 后者就是著名的小说家P·J·莫菲特 |
[06:28] | We’re here to make a statement. | 我们是来录口供的 |
[06:30] | Well, we’ll…escort her to Captain Beckett’s office. | 我们带她去贝克特警监的办公室 |
[06:37] | Your client, Castle? | 你的客户 卡塞尔 |
[06:40] | Please don’t tell me you ambulance-chased this woman. | 别告诉我是你去死缠烂打的 |
[06:42] | Beckett, that is an outrageous accusation. | 贝克特 这么说可太过分了 |
[06:44] | I, as a member of the writing community, | 我 作为作家协会的一员 |
[06:47] | merely went by her home to offer my condolences. | 只是去她家表示了一下关心 |
[06:50] | And I suppose you told her that you’re a P.I. | 我猜你还告诉她你是私家侦探了吧 |
[06:51] | who just happens to have connections with the NYPD. | 而且正好跟纽约警局还有点关系 |
[06:54] | The topic may have come up. | 可能不小心提到了这些 |
[06:56] | You look gorgeous, by the way. | 啊对了 你真美啊 |
[07:02] | Uh, we should go and talk to your client. | 我们该去跟你的客户谈谈了 |
[07:06] | We’d only been married for eight months. | 我们才刚结婚八个月 |
[07:10] | I felt like I’d known him my entire life. | 可我觉得好像认识他一辈子了 |
[07:14] | Probably because I grew up just loving that book. | 也许因为那本书伴随了我的成长吧 |
[07:20] | Uh, yeah, about that, Mrs. Johnson — | 说到这个 约翰逊太太 |
[07:21] | Considering your husband’s success, | 您丈夫已经如此成功了 |
[07:24] | why was he working as a janitor? | 为什么还要去当门卫呢 |
[07:26] | Well, that was research for a new book. | 他是为了新书在做调查 |
[07:28] | A second P.J. Moffet novel? | 第二本P·J·莫菲特的小说吗 |
[07:30] | He was doing research for over five years? | 他调查了五年 |
[07:33] | Moffet was legendary | 莫菲特为了写书 |
[07:35] | for total immersion in his subject matter — | 能投入得走火入魔 这很有名 |
[07:38] | Much like me with you. | 就像我对你一样 |
[07:41] | Uh, did you know that before writing a single word | 你知道吗 在《伯劳鸟之歌》动笔前 |
[07:44] | of “The butcherbird song,” Moffet spent seven years | 莫菲特曾花了七年时间 |
[07:46] | living as a drug-addicted eskimo? | 过着爱斯基摩瘾君子般的生活 |
[07:48] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[07:49] | He was extremely dedicated to his craft. | 他对自己的作品无比专注 |
[07:52] | Even though he owns a ranch in Wyoming, | 他在怀俄明州有一大片农场 |
[07:55] | He insisted we live in Brooklyn for authenticity. | 可他却坚持婚后要住在布鲁克林 体验真实生活 |
[07:59] | Why did he break into St. Mark’s church last night? | 他昨晚为什么要闯入圣马克教堂 |
[08:02] | I can only guess it was to pray. | 我只能猜测他是去祈祷的 |
[08:04] | He had been extremely troubled recently. | 他最近非常困扰 |
[08:08] | Do you know about what? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[08:10] | I think it had to be his research. | 我觉得是跟他的调查有关 |
[08:13] | When Dave left, | 大卫离开的时候 |
[08:13] | he told me he met with someone that morning, | 跟我说他那天早上见了个人 |
[08:15] | and things got heated. | 局面有点失控 |
[08:16] | And who did he meet with? | 他见了谁 |
[08:18] | He didn’t say — just that the man was dangerous. | 他没说 只说那人很危险 |
[08:21] | Well, what was his new book about? | 他的新书要写什么题材 |
[08:24] | Um, the mafia. | 黑手党 |
[08:31] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔呢 |
[08:32] | He took his client home. | 送他的客户回家了 |
[08:34] | Remember, he doesn’t work cases with us anymore. | 记住 他不再是跟我们一起办案了 |
[08:37] | So, I found out where our vic was yesterday morning. | 我查到被害人昨天上午在哪里了 |
[08:40] | According to his financials, | 根据他的开支记录来看 |
[08:41] | he took a cab ride to Brooklyn. | 他打了辆车去布鲁克林 |
[08:43] | Where was he dropped off? | 他在哪下的车 |
[08:44] | This guy’s house — Milton Cicero. | 这人家 米尔顿·西塞罗 |
[08:46] | Works in sanitation. | 做公共卫生的 |
[08:48] | Word is he’s totally mobbed up. | 据说他是个彻底的黑手党 |
[08:49] | If our vic was doing research for his book | 要是被害人在为他的新书做调查 |
[08:52] | And he asked too many questions, | 并且问了太多问题 |
[08:53] | Milton here might have gotten suspicious | 米尔顿也许起了疑心 |
[08:54] | and taken Dave out. | 并除掉了他 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | He did come to my house, | 他确实来过我这儿 |
[09:01] | but I didn’t kill him — I swear. | 可我没杀他 我发誓 |
[09:04] | – So, how do you know him? – I don’t. | -那你怎么认识他的 -我不认识 |
[09:06] | He just came over, started asking me all these questions. | 他突然就跑来了 开始问我各种问题 |
[09:08] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[09:09] | Union kickbacks. | 关于工会回扣 |
[09:11] | He wanted to know where all the money comes from. | 他想知道钱是哪来的 |
[09:13] | Say… | 我说 |
[09:14] | You two have any idea who he really is? | 你俩知道他的真实身份吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. He’s P.J. Moffet, the novelist. | 知道 他是P·J·莫菲特 小说家 |
[09:21] | P.J. What? The what? | P.J.啥 什么家 |
[09:23] | No. | 才不是 |
[09:24] | That is Jimmy “Two guns” O’malley. | 他是”双枪”吉米·奥麦利 |
[09:29] | Wait. Wha– uh… | 啥 等等… |
[09:31] | The irish mobster | 那个爱尔兰黑帮分子 |
[09:33] | who ratted out his whole crew back in the ’80s? | 80年代出卖了全部同伙的那个 |
[09:35] | Bingo. | 就是他 |
[09:36] | He starts telling me all about witness protection | 他开始跟我说起证人保护的事 |
[09:39] | and how the feds gave him a new name — Dave Johnson. | 还说局里给了他新名字 大卫·约翰逊 |
[09:42] | Hold up — doesn’t the mob have a contract out | 等等 黑帮不是发了悬赏 |
[09:45] | on Jimmy “Two Gun’s” life? | 要”双枪”吉米的命吗 |
[09:47] | Do they? | 有吗 |
[09:48] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知道啊 |
[09:50] | Milton? | 米尔顿 |
[09:52] | Did you try to collect on that reward? | 你是不是想要得到那份悬赏 |
[09:54] | Don’t tell me that | 别跟我说 |
[09:55] | you made a call up to the mob in Boston. | 你给波士顿的黑帮打了电话 |
[09:59] | I didn’t… not call them. | 我没有 没给他们打电话 |
[10:03] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:07] | So, I just got off the phone with P.J. Moffet’s publisher. | 我刚跟P·J·莫菲特的出版商通过电话 |
[10:10] | Our author is still very much alive. | 那位作家活得好好的 |
[10:12] | Dave Johnson was lying about who he was. | 大卫·约翰逊对身份撒了谎 |
[10:16] | Yeah, we figured. | 是的 我们也知道了 |
[10:17] | So, Dave tells Milton that | 大卫跟米尔顿说 |
[10:19] | he’s Jimmy “Two Guns” O’malley, | 他就是”双枪”吉米·奥麦利 |
[10:21] | and then Milton rats him out to the Irish mob. | 然后米尔顿就向爱尔兰黑帮揭发了他 |
[10:23] | Maybe our vic was a con man. | 可能死者是个骗子 |
[10:25] | And conning the wrong guy got him killed. | 骗了不该骗的人结果害死了自己 |
[10:38] | Captain Beckett? | 贝克特警监 |
[10:41] | You heard back from the FBI? | 联调局给你回复了 |
[10:42] | Yeah, it’s looking more and more like the Irish mob | 是的 很有可能是爱尔兰黑帮 |
[10:44] | are responsible for Dave’s murder. | 杀死了大卫 |
[10:45] | Meet Billy O’Rourke, a suspected hit man from Southie. | 比利·欧洛克 南波士顿疑似杀手 |
[10:49] | Word on the street is he landed at JFK yesterday afternoon. | 据说他昨天下午到了肯尼迪机场 |
[10:51] | Is he still in town? | 他还在城里吗 |
[10:52] | Well, as of two minutes ago, | 两分钟前 |
[10:54] | he hadn’t checked out of the Biltmore Hotel. | 他还没有从比尔莫酒店退房 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:56] | Go find Espo and pick him up. | 跟埃斯波一起把他带回来 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:59] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[11:02] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[11:03] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[11:24] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[11:27] | All right, thanks. Get out of here, kid. | 好的 谢了 赶紧离开这儿 |
[11:33] | So, she’s telling me she needs space. | 她跟我说她需要空间 |
[11:35] | I’m saying that’s a cry for help. | 我觉得她是急需帮助 |
[11:38] | Yeah, Ricky. I completely agree. | 是的 里克 我完全同意 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[11:44] | Hey, guys! How are — are you hungry? | 伙计们 你们 你们饿不饿 |
[11:46] | Sorry. Neither of us ordered pigs wrapped in Kevlar. | 抱歉 我们没有点穿防弹衣的笨猪这道菜 |
[11:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:50] | On your feet right now, O’Rourke. | 赶紧站起来 欧洛克 |
[11:54] | Castle, how’d you get here? | 卡塞尔 你怎么在这 |
[11:56] | When I gave Dave’s wife a ride home, | 我送大卫妻子回家的时候 |
[11:58] | I saw a receipt from yesterday — | 我看到了一张昨天的收据 |
[11:59] | A rush dry-cleaning job on Dave’s jacket. | 大卫夹克快速干洗的收据 |
[12:02] | The bill was charged to this room. | 账单邮寄地址写的这里 |
[12:03] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[12:04] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[12:05] | Castle, this guy — | 卡塞尔 这个人 |
[12:07] | he’s a hit man for the Irish mob. | 他是爱尔兰黑帮的杀手 |
[12:08] | No! Well, yes, yes. | 不 是的 是的 |
[12:10] | But w-when you get to know him, | 不过等你了解他后 |
[12:11] | he’s actually really a l-lovely person. | 就会知道他是个好人 |
[12:13] | You know, he’s a — he’s a good listener. | 他是个很好的倾听者 |
[12:15] | – Yeah. – Thank you for that. | -是的 -谢谢你听我说 |
[12:16] | – Very hospitable. – There you go. | -非常热情 -没错 |
[12:18] | And he actually told me that Dave… | 而且他还告诉我大卫… |
[12:19] | Ricky, they’re cops. Shut up. | 里克 他们是警察 别说了 |
[12:21] | No, they’re my cops, though. These guys are okay. | 不 他们是我认识的警察 没事的 |
[12:23] | Just — | 只是 |
[12:24] | guys, Billy’s not your killer. | 伙计们 比利不是你们要找的凶手 |
[12:26] | Oh, you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:28] | Billy told me. | 比利告诉我的 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:31] | Oh, and did he also cross his heart and hope to die? | 那他有没有在胸前画个十字祈祷赶紧死去呢 |
[12:34] | Billy, tell them what you told me. | 比利 把你跟我说的告诉他们 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Let’s say, hypothetically… | 假设性地说 |
[12:40] | Hypothetically. | 假设 |
[12:41] | I came to town to whack Jimmy “Two Guns” | 我来这里杀”双枪”吉米 |
[12:44] | and, hypothetically… | 假设 |
[12:46] | I threw him in the trunk of my rental | 我把他丢进我租来的车的后备箱里 |
[12:48] | and drove him out to the marsh by the Meadowlands. | 然后带他去了梅多兰泽的沼泽地里 |
[12:50] | You know where that is. | 你们知道那个地方 |
[12:51] | Only, just before — | 只是 |
[12:52] | hypothetically… of course. | 当然还是假设 |
[12:53] | I could put a bullet through his brain, I realized | 在我冲他开枪之前 我意识到 |
[12:56] | the guy doesn’t look anything like Jimmy “Two guns.” | 这人一点也不像”双枪”吉米 |
[12:59] | Right? So Dave explains it’s all just a misunderstanding, | 好吧 大卫解释了这都是误会 |
[13:02] | – that he’s actually P.J. Moffet… – Yeah. | -他其实是P·J·莫菲特… -是的 |
[13:05] | and he’s telling everybody he’s Jimmy “Two Guns” | 他跟别人说他是”双枪”吉米 |
[13:07] | so he can do research for his new novel. | 是为了能为自己的小说做调查 |
[13:09] | Yeah, and I’m a huge fan. | 是的 我非常喜欢他的小说 |
[13:10] | “The Butcherbird Song” — it’s my everything. | 《伯劳鸟之歌》 我太喜欢了 |
[13:12] | Oh, please. That’s — I have a copy myself. | 简直太…我自己也有一本 |
[13:14] | No, no! | 别开枪 |
[13:15] | So Billy brings Dave back here, | 比利把大卫带回这里 |
[13:17] | and he pays to have his jacket cleaned. | 然后他付钱帮他洗了夹克 |
[13:19] | Yeah. He even autographed the book for me. | 是的 他还在书上给我签了名 |
[13:22] | Oh, isn’t that lovely? | 太好了 不是吗 |
[13:24] | Oh, hate to burst your bubble, though. | 我也不想戳破你们的幻想 |
[13:26] | He ended up not being P.J. Moffet after all. | 可他根本不是P·J·莫菲特 |
[13:28] | Guy was a con man. | 他是个骗子 |
[13:29] | – Come on! – Really?! No! | -不是吧 -真的吗 不要啊 |
[13:31] | And, by the way, Castle, no matter what you say here, | 还有 卡塞尔 无论你怎么说 |
[13:34] | it doesn’t prove | 这都无法证明 |
[13:35] | that your new BFF, Billy, didn’t off Dave. | 你的新死党比利 没有杀大卫 |
[13:38] | No, it doesn’t, but his alibi does. | 是的 可是他有不在场证据 |
[13:40] | – Yeah. – At the time of the murder, | -是的 -在案发时 |
[13:42] | he was front row at “The Lion King.” | 他正坐在第一排看《狮子王》 |
[13:44] | Arguably the best musical in town. | 或许可以说是城里最棒的音乐剧 |
[13:46] | Yeah, well, you’re not wrong. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[13:47] | But tell them what you saw | 但是 告诉他们 |
[13:51] | before you put Dave in the trunk. | 你把大卫塞车里前看见什么了 |
[13:52] | – Hypothetically. – Hypothetically. | -假设的说 -假设的说 |
[13:54] | Yeah, before I snatched up Dave, I saw him | 我绑架大卫前 我看见他 |
[13:56] | having this knockdown, drag-out argument | 在公寓外面和一个高个子的人 |
[13:59] | with some tall guy outside his apartment house. | 激烈的争论 |
[14:02] | So the guy says to Dave, | 这个人对大卫说 |
[14:04] | “Hey, you better come through, like you promised, | 你最好遵守你的承诺 |
[14:06] | or there’s gonna be serious consequences.” | 否则会有严重的后果 |
[14:11] | Admit it — he’s not so bad of a guy. | 承认吧 他是个挺好的人 |
[14:13] | Castle, just because his alibi held | 卡塞尔 就算他的不在场证明成立 |
[14:15] | and he paid for lunch | 另外他还付了午饭钱 |
[14:16] | doesn’t make him a great humanitarian. | 也不意味着他是好人 |
[14:17] | He kills people for a living. | 他以杀人谋生 |
[14:18] | Yes, but without people like him, | 对 但是如果没有他这样的人 |
[14:20] | people like us would be out of a job. | 我们这样的人就要失业了 |
[14:22] | Now, what’s our next move? | 我们接下来去干什么 |
[14:23] | Locate and identify this mystery man? | 找到这个神秘人 核实他的身份 |
[14:25] | No. That’s our next move. | 不 那是我们要去干的事 |
[14:27] | Your next move is to go home. | 你下一步要回家 |
[14:28] | Beckett doesn’t want you working the case. I’m sorry. | 贝克特不想让你来调查这案子 抱歉 |
[14:30] | No. Uh, I get it. Totally understand. | 不 我明白 完全理解 |
[14:32] | I’ll circle back ’round and, uh, update my client. | 我回去 给我的客户汇报情况 |
[14:37] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[14:38] | That’s — yeah. That’s too much. | 这 这有点过了 |
[14:46] | O captain, my captain. | 噢 警监 我的警监 |
[14:49] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[14:51] | Thank you for coming up from CSU. | 谢谢你从鉴证科过来 |
[14:53] | I need you to give me a rundown of narcotic signatures — | 我需要你帮我介绍一下毒品的特性 |
[14:56] | Specifically heroin. | 明确说是海洛因 |
[14:58] | Basically, every batch of heroin is like a snowflake. | 基本上 每一批海洛因都像雪花一样 |
[15:02] | No two are alike. | 每一批都不一样 |
[15:04] | To determine if samples are from the same batch, we run | 要决定样本是否来源于同一批货 |
[15:06] | a chromatographic impurity signature profile analysis. | 我们用色析法分析杂质特征 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 明白 |
[15:11] | Um, let’s say I have a sample of heroin | 如果说我有一份海洛因样本 |
[15:13] | and I compare it to another sample, | 然后我把它与另一份样本对比 |
[15:15] | and that’ll help me determine | 这就可以帮我确定 |
[15:17] | whether they originated from the same source? | 他们是否来自于同一来源 |
[15:19] | Exactamundo. | 正是 |
[15:21] | Thank you. That’s all I needed. | 谢谢 这正是我所需要的 |
[15:26] | What’s up, carl? | 你好吗 卡尔 |
[15:28] | Hey, what are you meeting with CUS’s narcotics guy for? | 你为什么找鉴证组负责毒品的人过来 |
[15:30] | You know, Espo, I do have other cases | 你知道 埃斯波 我还有其他 |
[15:32] | that I have to supervise. | 需要监管的案子 |
[15:34] | My apologies, captain. | 抱歉 警监 |
[15:35] | So, any luck on finding that mystery man? | 寻找那个神秘人有什么进展吗 |
[15:37] | Ryan’s scrubbing street-cam footage near Dave’s apartment. | 莱恩正在看大卫家附近的街道监控录像 |
[15:40] | But, yo, I think we’re missing something here. | 但我觉得我们遗漏了一些细节 |
[15:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:43] | Well, if Dave was a scam artist, | 如果大卫是一个诈骗大师 |
[15:45] | he is the oddest one I ever heard of. | 他就是我所知道最奇怪的一个 |
[15:47] | I mean, yes, he was exhibiting con-man behavior, | 他确实表现出了骗子的行为 |
[15:50] | but to what end? | 但为了什么 |
[15:52] | Uh, to rip people off. | 为了骗人 |
[15:53] | Who? His wife? | 骗谁 他妻子 |
[15:55] | She didn’t come from money. | 她并非来自有钱家庭 |
[15:57] | The priest took a vow of poverty. | 那个神父宣誓恪守清贫 |
[15:58] | And the union guy — Dave never asked him for a payoff. | 至于那个工会的家伙 大卫没跟他要过钱 |
[16:01] | Okay, that’s a good point. | 对 有道理 |
[16:03] | So what’s the upside to Dave’s cons? | 那么大卫的骗局有什么利可图呢 |
[16:06] | So, I I.D.’d our mystery man who threatened Dave. | 我确定威胁大卫的神秘人的身份了 |
[16:09] | Guy’s name is Eric Logan. He’s a convicted scam artist. | 他叫埃里克·洛根 他是个被定罪的诈骗大师 |
[16:12] | Two collars for assault, | 两次袭人 |
[16:14] | including one with a deadly weapon. | 其中一次还是用了致命武器 |
[16:16] | You know, maybe Eric and Dave were working a con together | 也许埃里克和大卫在一起设下骗局 |
[16:18] | and something went wrong. | 但出了些问题 |
[16:19] | Any idea where Eric is now? | 你知道埃里克现在在哪吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. I pinged his cell. We got a location. | 知道 我追踪了他的手机 我们有他的定位 |
[16:22] | Let’s go pick him up. | 我们去接他吧 |
[16:37] | Evidence Room. | 证据室 |
[16:38] | Yeah, this is captain Beckett. | 我是贝克特警监 |
[16:39] | Do we still have the seized heroin | 我们还有瓦肯·西蒙斯案件中 |
[16:41] | from the Vulcan Simmons case? | 缴获的海洛因吗 |
[16:42] | Hang on. Let me check. | 等一下 让我核对一下 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 我等 |
[16:48] | Yes, we do. | 是的 还有 |
[16:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:51] | That’s all I needed. | 就这样吧 |
[16:57] | All right. Well, thanks anyway for trying. | 好吧 无论如何谢谢你 |
[17:01] | Hey, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[17:02] | There’s no more slots open for the sergeant’s exam. | 警长考试已经没有空位了 |
[17:05] | Damn! | 该死 |
[17:06] | Well, I guess we’re gonna have to wait | 我猜我们只能等着 |
[17:08] | till the next slot opens up. | 下次有机会了 |
[17:11] | Boogie three o clock. | 三点钟方向有情况 |
[17:25] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[17:27] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[17:29] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[17:31] | I was just going to that, uh… | 我正要去 |
[17:34] | Just going to the bodega there. | 我正要去那边的便利店 |
[17:35] | Pick you something up — little slim jim, yoo-hoo? | 买东西 牛肉干什么的 你们呢 |
[17:37] | Castle, how did you know that we were here? | 卡塞尔 你怎么知道我们在这 |
[17:55] | Did you put this tracker on me | 你是不是趁那个尴尬拥抱时 |
[17:56] | when you gave me that awkward hug? | 往我身上放了这个追踪器 |
[17:57] | I have no idea what that is. | 我完全不知道那是什么 |
[17:59] | But I’ll take it off your hands. | 但我愿意从你手上拿过来 |
[18:00] | Yeah, sure. Here you go. | 当然 给你 |
[18:05] | You know I can find that, right? | 你知道我还能找到它 对吧 |
[18:08] | Hey, guys. It’s Eric. | 伙计们 那是埃里克 |
[18:15] | But I never really had a fair shot in life, you know? | 但我这辈子从来没有过好机会 你明白吗 |
[18:20] | Uh, my parents — | 我的父母 |
[18:21] | They died in a plane crash when I was a kid. | 他们在我小的时候死于空难 |
[18:26] | That’s a lie. | 那是骗你们的 |
[18:28] | Actually, my parents live in Denver. | 事实上 我父母现在住在丹佛 |
[18:32] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[18:34] | Anyway, uh, my name’s Steve. | 不管怎样 我叫史蒂夫 |
[18:36] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢大家 |
[18:37] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[18:43] | Before we close, friends, today is a sad day, | 结束之前 朋友们今天是个悲痛的日子 |
[18:46] | because we just lost one of our own — | 因为我们失去了我们的一员 |
[18:49] | Dave Johnson. | 大卫·约翰逊 |
[18:52] | His is a cautionary tale, because last night… | 他的经历也是个警示 因为昨晚 |
[18:57] | Dave’s lies finally caught up with him. | 大卫的谎言最终让他得到了惩罚 |
[19:01] | Let’s take a moment for Dave. | 让我们为大卫默哀 |
[19:04] | What is this, an A.A. Meeting? | 这是什么 戒酒匿名会吗 |
[19:06] | PLA P.L.A. | |
[19:08] | What the hell is P.L.A.? | 那是什么玩意 |
[19:09] | Pathological liars anonymous. | 病态撒谎者匿名会 |
[19:12] | Makes perfect sense. | 完全说得通了 |
[19:13] | Dave wasn’t a con man. He was a pathological liar. | 大卫不是骗子 他是病态撒谎者 |
[19:18] | This is rediculous. | 太可笑了 |
[19:19] | I didn’t kill Dave. | 我没有杀害大卫 |
[19:20] | – He was my friend. – You sure about that? | -他是我朋友 -你确定吗 |
[19:22] | Because the day he was killed, | 因为他被害当天 |
[19:24] | a witness saw you threatening him. | 有人看到你威胁他 |
[19:26] | I was his sponsor. He was in trouble. | 我是他的担保人 他遇到了麻烦 |
[19:28] | I was pushing him to attend | 我逼他来参加 |
[19:30] | the Pathological Liars Anonymous Meeting. | 病态撒谎者匿名会集会 |
[19:32] | Yeah! That’s the ticket. That’s it. | 这就对了 就是这样 |
[19:34] | – Remember? – Oh, yeah. | -记得吗 -对 |
[19:35] | How dare you, sir. | 你怎么敢 先生 |
[19:36] | Compulsive and pathological lying | 强迫性病态说谎 |
[19:38] | is a mental disorder caused by psychological trauma. | 是一种由心理创伤引起的精神疾病 |
[19:42] | This is not something to joke around about. | 不是什么能拿来说笑的事情 |
[19:45] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | But, then, how can we believe anything you say about Dave? | 但我们怎么能相信你说的事情 |
[19:49] | You’re a self-confessed liar. | 你都承认自己是个撒谎者了 |
[19:50] | I’m reformed. | 我已经洗心革面了 |
[19:51] | I took a vow of honesty, a pledge to refrain from lying. | 我立誓要诚实 保证不再撒谎 |
[19:56] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[19:58] | Everybody lies. | 每个人都会说谎 |
[19:59] | Not me — not anymore. | 我不会 再也不会了 |
[20:00] | – Not even a little fib? – No. | -说点小谎都不会了吗 -不会 |
[20:02] | – A white lie? – No. | -善意的谎言呢 -不会 |
[20:04] | I can prove it to you. | 我可以向你证明 |
[20:05] | Ask me what I think about your writing. | 你可以问问我对你写作的看法 |
[20:07] | What do you think of my writing? | 你觉得我写的怎么样 |
[20:08] | I think you’re a Patterson wannabe, | 我觉得你妄想成为帕特森 |
[20:09] | And I think your last book was a boring retread. | 我觉得你最新一本就是无聊的改写而已 |
[20:14] | You see? Brutal truth. | 看到了吗 无情的真相 |
[20:16] | Uh, no. That’s just being mean. | 不是 那只是刻薄 |
[20:18] | No, honest — unlike you, | 不 这是诚实 不像你 |
[20:20] | A man who obviously wears lifts | 一个明显穿着内增高的人 |
[20:22] | so he can lie about his height. | 这样就可以谎报身高了 |
[20:23] | No, no. T-these aren’t lifts. | 才不是 这不是内增高 |
[20:25] | These are custom, prescription insoles. | 只是定制的鞋垫而已 |
[20:29] | What are you laughing about? | 你有什么好笑的 |
[20:30] | You clearly dye your hair so you can lie about your age. | 你明显是染了头发 好隐瞒年龄 |
[20:35] | Just — just a little bit in — in the temples. | 只是鬓角稍微有一点 |
[20:37] | Okay, l-l-let’s assume what you’re saying… | 好吧 就假定你说的 |
[20:40] | Is… | 是 |
[20:41] | Is true. | 是真的 |
[20:42] | You said Dave was in trouble. | 你说大卫有麻烦 |
[20:44] | What kind of trouble? | 是什么样的麻烦 |
[20:45] | It started a couple weeks ago. | 是几周前开始的 |
[20:46] | He fell off the wagon. | 他又犯病了 |
[20:48] | He started lying out of control, and he was scared. | 开始无法控制地撒谎 他很害怕 |
[20:52] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[20:53] | And he had uncovered something — | 他发现了一些事情 |
[20:54] | Something dangerous, illegal. | 一些危险非法的事情 |
[20:56] | Why didn’t he come to the cops? | 为什么他不报警呢 |
[20:58] | Oh, he’d lied so many times to so many people — | 他对太多人说过太多谎 |
[21:00] | Even his own wife — | 甚至他的妻子 |
[21:02] | He knew nobody would believe him. | 他知道没有人会相信他 |
[21:03] | He was the boy that cried wolf. | 他就是狼来了故事里面的男孩 |
[21:05] | But whatever it was, | 不管是什么 |
[21:07] | he said he needed proof before he could go public. | 他说他需要找到证据才能把这事公开 |
[21:11] | Go public with what? | 把什么事公开 |
[21:12] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[21:13] | And you think that this sponsor’s telling the truth? | 你觉得这个担保人说的是真的吗 |
[21:15] | Well, as far as we could tell. | 就目前来看是的 |
[21:16] | Plus, his alibi is rock-solid for the murder. | 此外他的不在场证据很可靠 |
[21:18] | We got to figure out what Dave was onto | 我们得查明大卫两周前 |
[21:20] | two weeks ago that got him killed. | 到底发现了什么 让他丧了命 |
[21:21] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[21:22] | Great job, guys. I’ll see you in the morning? | 干得好伙计们 明天早上见 |
[21:24] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好的 -辛苦了 |
[21:29] | Text from Castle. | 卡塞尔的短信 |
[21:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也收到了 |
[21:32] | “My place. Important.” | 来我这 很重要 |
[21:34] | Maybe he found something. | 也许他有什么发现 |
[21:38] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:40] | We go over to his place. We find out what’s what. | 我们去他那 看看到底是什么 |
[21:41] | Whatever we do, we don’t… | 不管我们做什么 我们不… |
[21:45] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不 |
[21:47] | But what if she finds out? | 但是万一她发现了怎么办 |
[21:51] | We lie our asses off. | 我们撒个谎就没事了 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:56] | Wait — do you hear something? | 等等 你听到什么了 |
[21:57] | No. Don’t think so. | 没有 |
[22:00] | Hola, amigos! | 你好 朋友们 |
[22:02] | Bienvenidos a casa Castle, huh? | 欢迎光临卡塞尔之家 |
[22:17] | Nice! Very nice! | 很好 非常好 |
[22:18] | Gentlemen, very nice. | 先生们 非常棒 |
[22:19] | Grab a drink. | 喝点什么吧 |
[22:20] | Uh, what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:21] | This is just me saying thank you | 这只是我向我在12分局的家人 |
[22:23] | to my family at the 12th precinct. | 表达我的谢意 |
[22:25] | You’re trying to buy our love. | 你想收买我们 |
[22:26] | – What?! – So we’ll help you win Beckett back. | -什么 -好让我们帮你赢回贝克特 |
[22:28] | No! Come on, guys. | 才不是 兄弟们 |
[22:30] | These are for you. | 这是给你们的 |
[22:31] | Well, you’re putting us in a really tough spot here. | 你让我们很难办 |
[22:34] | You know we’re friends with Beckett, too. | 你知道我们也是贝克特的朋友 |
[22:35] | Plus, Beckett’s our boss now. | 更何况贝克特现在是我们上司 |
[22:36] | She doesn’t want you working cases. | 她不想让你插手案子 |
[22:38] | Guys, I love her, okay? And I’m gonna get her back. | 伙计们 我爱她 记得吗 我要赢回她 |
[22:41] | The only way I know how to do that | 而我唯一能想到的方法 |
[22:42] | is solving murders together, so I’m not going anywhere. | 就是和她一起解决谋杀案 所以我不会放弃 |
[22:45] | So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. | 所以别管那些 放松享受一番吧 |
[22:48] | And try the tostadas. They’re wagyu beef. | 试试玉米脆饼 那上面可是神户牛肉 |
[22:50] | Ah. I do love me some wagyu. | 我倒是想尝尝神户牛肉 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[23:03] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没事 |
[23:04] | Uh, jenny just — you know, she wants me | 珍妮她 她想让我 |
[23:05] | To pick up some stuff on the way home. | 回家路上顺便带点东西 |
[23:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:09] | ’cause that text message said “Sergeant’s exam.” | 不过那个短信怎么写着”警长考试”呢 |
[23:17] | Okay. Uh, I may have lied…earlier. | 好吧 我之前或许说了点小谎 |
[23:21] | There was an exam slot open, but only one. | 之前确实有职位开放报考 但是只有一个 |
[23:28] | So you took it — without even talking to me? | 你就报名了 却根本就没跟我说 |
[23:31] | – Bro, that was my idea. – I’m sorry. | -哥们 那可是我的主意 -很抱歉 |
[23:33] | You know how stressed out about money I’ve been lately. | 你知道我最近有多缺钱 |
[23:35] | A bump in pay would really help. | 加薪对我相当有帮助 |
[23:37] | Javi — hey! | 哈维 别走啊 |
[23:38] | No. Save it. | 得了 别说了 |
[23:40] | Hey, Ryan, I couldn’t help but overhear | 莱恩 我刚不小心听到你说 |
[23:44] | about your financial concerns. | 你有些经济困难 |
[23:46] | Maybe you and I could work together. | 也许我们可以合作 |
[23:50] | How? | 怎么合作 |
[23:53] | Do a little, uh, moonlighting for me. | 就当是替我搞点小副业 |
[23:56] | Just keep me in the loop as to what’s going on at the 12th. | 只要把12分局的动静都告诉我一声 |
[23:58] | You want me to be a rat for you? Hell no. | 你想让我给你当内奸 才不要呢 |
[24:00] | I would pay you $500 a week. | 我一周付你500美元 |
[24:02] | I’ll do it. | 我干 |
[24:10] | Hey, partner. | 嘿 好搭档 |
[24:12] | Food truck is here, so I got you some breakfast — | 餐车在附近 我就给你买了早餐 |
[24:15] | double salsa, just the way you like it. | 双份辣酱 就是你喜欢的那种 |
[24:18] | Oh. Hey. Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[24:22] | What the hell? | 你做什么 |
[24:23] | Uh, I was just treating that burrito like you treated me. | 我只是像你对待我一样处理了那个玉米煎饼 |
[24:26] | Okay, I lied to you. I’m — I’m sorry. | 是的我向你撒了谎 对不起 |
[24:28] | I have responsibilities. | 我有需要承担的责任 |
[24:29] | I guess looking out for your partner’s back | 我猜你的责任不包括 |
[24:31] | Isn’t one of them. | 关照你的搭档 |
[24:33] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[24:34] | Fine. What’s up? | 好着呢 怎么啦 |
[24:36] | I need you to go down to city hall. | 我需要你们去一趟市政厅 |
[24:37] | Dave’s boss said that Dave had an incident there | 大卫的老板说他两周前在那边 |
[24:39] | two weeks ago, and his janitorial company | 出了点纠纷 所以他所属的门卫公司 |
[24:42] | Was forced to reassign him to another facility. | 不得不把他调去别的部门看门 |
[24:44] | What kind of incident? | 什么纠纷 |
[24:46] | I think that’s what she’s sending us down there | 我想她就是要让我们去那里 |
[24:48] | to find out. | 查清楚是什么纠纷 |
[24:50] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 好的 我们这就去 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:54] | What have you got for me? | 你有什么消息告诉我 |
[24:56] | Yeah, apparently, | 看来 |
[24:57] | our vic had some sort of confrontation down at city hall, | 受害者在市政厅跟人发生过冲突 |
[24:59] | so we’re running down there to talk to the deputy chief of staff. | 我们正要去跟他们的办公室副主任谈谈 |
[25:02] | I love you, too, sweetie. Bye-bye. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 再见 |
[25:06] | That was weird. | 怪怪的 |
[25:07] | What? | 什么 |
[25:08] | Ryan just told me he loved me. | 莱恩跟我说他爱我 |
[25:09] | I’m sure he was just covering. | 我确定他只是在打掩护 |
[25:12] | Don’t you feel the least bit conflicted | 难道你把他变成你的内鬼 |
[25:14] | about turning him into a mole? | 就一点都没有过意不去吗 |
[25:16] | He’s not stealing state secrets. | 他又不是在盗窃国家机密 |
[25:18] | I’m just paying him to keep me in the loop on their cases. | 我只是雇他帮我跟进他们的案情 |
[25:21] | So you can ingratiate yourself in said cases | 然后你就能在该案件中拼命炫技 |
[25:23] | and find new ways to interact with Beckett. | 找到新的方法和贝克特套近乎 |
[25:25] | Well, if by “Ingratiate myself,” | 如果你说的”拼命炫技” |
[25:26] | You mean “Dazzle her with my Sherlockian genius,” | 意思是说”用我福尔摩斯般的睿智打动她” |
[25:29] | Then, yes, that’s exactly what I mean. | 那么 没错 我就是要这么做 |
[25:31] | So, what did Ryan say? | 那么 莱恩说了什么 |
[25:33] | That our victim got himself into some trouble at city hall | 受害人在市政厅惹过一些麻烦 |
[25:35] | that might have got him killed. | 也许他就是因为这个被杀的 |
[25:37] | So what do you say we call my good buddy the mayor? | 所以你看我给我的市长好哥们打个电话怎么样 |
[25:41] | Dave was a janitor, dad. | 大卫就是个门卫 老爸 |
[25:43] | I sincerely doubt he was on the mayor’s radar. | 我强烈怀疑市长会注意到他 |
[25:48] | We fired Dave Johnson | 我们解雇了大卫·约翰逊 |
[25:49] | after he broke into the accounting office. | 因为他闯进了会计办公室 |
[25:51] | And he tried to run when security caught him. | 而且保安抓住他的时候他还试图逃跑 |
[25:54] | Well, what did he say when they caught him? | 那么 被抓住的时候他说什么了吗 |
[25:56] | Oh, some nonsense | 一些胡言乱语 |
[25:57] | about being on a mission from god or something — | 上帝派给他的任务什么什么的 |
[25:59] | which was incredibly disrespectful, | 考虑到他得到这份工作的原因 |
[26:00] | Given how he got the job in the first place. | 那些话实在是非常无礼 |
[26:03] | And how’s that? | 他怎么得到的 |
[26:04] | Oh, he was recommended by father Arguello at st. Mark’s. | 他是圣马克教堂的阿圭罗神父推荐来的 |
[26:07] | The blind priest? | 那个盲人神父 |
[26:08] | Yeah. So? | 是的 怎么 |
[26:09] | Dave was killed in arguello’s church. | 大卫在阿圭罗的教堂被杀了 |
[26:13] | Well, look, I-I’m no detective, but that sounds like a clue. | 我不是警探 不过这听起来像个线索 |
[26:16] | Uh, if you’ll excuse me… | 抱歉我失陪一下 |
[26:19] | Looks like we need to talk to the good father. Let’s go. | 看来我们得跟神父谈谈了 走吧 |
[26:21] | Oh, wait. Just a second. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[26:24] | Um, make a quick phone call to Jenny. | 我先跟珍妮说句话 |
[26:25] | Be right there. | 马上过去 |
[26:30] | A mission from god? | 上帝的任务 |
[26:31] | Well, that’s what Ryan said. | 莱恩是这么说的 |
[26:32] | On the other hand, Dave was a compulsive liar. | 但是 大卫是个说谎强迫症 |
[26:35] | Still, most lies have a kernel of truth in them. | 但大多数谎言还是包含一点真相的 |
[26:38] | Like when you went to fashion week, | 就像你去时装周的时候 |
[26:39] | but you neglected to mention | 故意没有提到 |
[26:40] | That you were taking my platinum credit card? | 你是拿着我的白金卡去的 |
[26:42] | I was more thinking about our victim | 我把更多的心思放在被害人身上 |
[26:43] | and how he lied about being a fugitive mobster | 他谎称自己是逃亡的暴徒 |
[26:45] | in order to investigate union kickbacks. | 怎么会跟调查工会回扣扯上关系呢 |
[26:47] | Kickbacks that could be connected to City Hall — | 回扣可能会跟市政厅有关联 |
[26:49] | Hence, Dave breaking into the accounting office. | 所以 大卫就闯进了会计室 |
[26:51] | But what does any of this have to do with a blind priest? | 但这些事跟盲人神父有什么联系呢 |
[26:57] | Ask, and ye shall receive. | 问[求] 就必得着[约翰福音16:24] |
[27:03] | Uh, excuse me, father. | 打扰了 神父 |
[27:04] | We are investigating Dave Johnson’s murder. | 我们在调查大卫·约翰逊的谋杀案 |
[27:06] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 鉴于您跟他的关系 |
[27:07] | regarding your relationship with him. | 我们想问您几个问题 |
[27:09] | I was his priest, my son. | 我是他的神父 孩子 |
[27:11] | I gave him spiritual guidance. | 我给他精神上的指引 |
[27:14] | And which part of that guidance | 究竟哪部分指引 |
[27:16] | included breaking and entering at City Hall? | 会让他非法闯入市政厅呢 |
[27:23] | The blind priest just ran away. | 盲人神父居然跑起来了 |
[27:28] | This cannot end well. | 完了要撞上了 |
[27:31] | – Hey! – Hey, watch it! | -看着点 -小心 |
[27:35] | Should we… | 我们是不是该… |
[27:36] | Damn it. Yes. | 该死 追 |
[27:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:46] | So, let me get this straight — | 让我概括一下 |
[27:48] | You got parkoured by a blind priest? | 你被一个盲人神父甩了 |
[27:51] | I’d say the blindness is under dispute. | 我要说 他是否失明值得商榷 |
[27:54] | And what about the fact that he’s 60? | 那他已经60高龄了 你又该怎么说呢 |
[27:56] | Was he faking his age, too? | 他的年龄也是假的吗 |
[27:58] | 60 is the new 20. | 60岁老当益壮赛20 |
[27:59] | Did you call just to bust my chops? | 你打电话就是为了取笑我的吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[28:07] | Um, all right, speedy, I got to go. | 好了 飞毛腿 我要挂了 |
[28:08] | Make sure you stretch before bed. | 睡前一定要做拉伸运动啊 |
[28:12] | They got the priest. | 他们抓住那个神父了 |
[28:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:15] | Beckett was having too much fun. | 贝克特有点太开心了 |
[28:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:18] | Beckett was having fun — with me. | 贝克特在跟我开玩笑 |
[28:21] | Score. | 得分 |
[28:22] | Imagine how much fun she’s gonna have with the runaway priest. | 设想一下她审问那个落跑神父会有多开心吧 |
[28:25] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[28:27] | I went blind to get out of Tampa. | 我装瞎是为了逃离坦帕市 |
[28:31] | It was miserable down there. | 那里的日子简直不是人过的 |
[28:37] | The humidity was just oppressive. | 潮湿的天气让人难以忍受 |
[28:40] | When I learned that priests with certain disabilities | 当我得知如果神父有某些残疾 |
[28:43] | have their pick of assignments, I-I didn’t even hesitate. | 就可以选择分配的地方 我丝毫没犹豫 |
[28:51] | I don’t understand what any of this | 我不明白这些跟 |
[28:52] | has to do with Dave Johnson’s murder. | 大卫·约翰逊的谋杀案有什么关系 |
[28:55] | Dave’s lying was a terrible burden — | 大卫爱撒谎的毛病是他沉重的负担 |
[28:59] | One that he’d been carrying since childhood. | 他从童年时就开始背负这个负担 |
[29:03] | I offered him a way to make amends. | 我给他指了一条赎罪的路 |
[29:06] | And this is you still being honest? | 你现在还在说实话是吗 |
[29:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:10] | Dave’s lying torpedoed his accounting career. | 大卫说谎的毛病毁了他的会计生涯 |
[29:13] | That’s why he was working as a janitor at City Hall, | 所以他才在市政厅做门卫 |
[29:15] | pretending to be a reclusive author. | 假装自己是隐居的作家 |
[29:19] | My parish was about to miss a payment to the city, | 我的教区有笔给市里的税款马上就要欠缴了 |
[29:23] | due to my… mismanagement of funds. | 因为我… 资金管理不善什么的 |
[29:28] | I simply asked Dave to sneak into the accounting office | 我就要求大卫偷偷潜入会计部 |
[29:31] | and log the payment into the computer as received. | 在电脑上把这笔税款登记为已缴纳 |
[29:36] | So this wasn’t about making amends. | 所以你才不在乎赎罪啊 |
[29:37] | This was about helping you. | 你是想帮自己的忙 |
[29:41] | When Dave was hacked into the city budget, | 当大卫侵入市政预算系统时 |
[29:44] | he found evidence of a secret slush fund — | 他发现了一笔秘密贿赂资金的证据 |
[29:47] | $10 million siphoned from social programs | 从社保项目中抽取了一千万 |
[29:50] | to line someone’s pocket. | 放进了某人的腰包 |
[29:52] | It was a lie Dave couldn’t stomach, | 这个谎言大卫无法忍受 |
[29:55] | so he vowed to expose it. | 所以他发誓要揭露此事 |
[29:59] | And you believe that whoever controlled | 而你认为控制那笔 |
[30:00] | this alleged slush fund | 所谓贿赂资金的人 |
[30:03] | discovered Dave’s intrusion? | 发现了大卫闯入一事 |
[30:06] | And they killed him for it. | 他们因此杀了他 |
[30:11] | Do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[30:12] | It tracks with what our victim told his sponsor. | 这跟受害者对其担保人说的话相吻合 |
[30:14] | And with Dave’s questions about union kickbacks. | 跟大卫对工会回扣的质疑也吻合 |
[30:17] | It doesn’t matter. It’s non-actionable. | 这不重要 这根本没什么用 |
[30:19] | There’s no way we’re gonna get a subpoena for City Hall | 我们不可能仅凭一个装瞎神父 |
[30:21] | based on hearsay told to a not-blind priest | 从一位病态撒谎者那听来的话 |
[30:24] | from a pathological liar. | 就传唤市政厅 |
[30:26] | I guess Dave was right — | 我想大卫是对的 |
[30:27] | No one believes the boy who cries wolf. | 没有人会相信爱说谎的人说的话 |
[30:29] | So what are you saying — we give up? | 那你说该怎么办 放弃吗 |
[30:30] | Because that’s not the Beckett that I know. | 那可不是我认识的贝克特会做的事 |
[30:31] | No, I’m not saying that we should give up. | 不 我没说要放弃 |
[30:32] | What I am saying is, I’ve been a captain for about five minutes. | 我要说的是 我才刚就任警监 |
[30:35] | If we take this to the D.A., | 如果我们就这么上报地检 |
[30:36] | nobody’s gonna take me seriously ever. | 以后就没人会把我当回事了 |
[30:38] | Okay. We’ll get proof. | 好吧 我们会找到证据的 |
[30:40] | Money’s gone. | 钱肯定找不到了 |
[30:41] | Even if there is a secret slush fund, | 就算的确有一笔贿赂资金 |
[30:43] | the person controlling it killed Dave to cover it up, | 控制它的人杀了大卫灭口后 |
[30:45] | buried the money deep, covered his tracks. | 肯定把钱藏了起来 抹去所有痕迹了 |
[30:47] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们又该怎么找呢 |
[30:49] | We do our homework. | 我们仔细查 |
[30:51] | We find out who could pull off a slush fund in the city budget, | 我们去查谁可以从市政预算中调出贿赂资金 |
[30:54] | which means we have to talk to someone | 也就是说我们必须去找 |
[30:55] | with contacts and resources in City Hall. | 在市政厅有关系的人 |
[30:58] | Someone who’s best friends with the mayor? | 某位和市长是好哥们的人 |
[31:02] | Someone like… Castle? | 比如… 卡塞尔 |
[31:06] | He’s gonna be so smug about this. | 这样会让他洋洋得意的 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry. Did you say you… needed my help? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 需要我帮忙吗 |
[31:12] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[31:13] | You heard her say it, right? | 你听见她的话了 是吗 |
[31:14] | – Dad, let it go. – Thank you. | -爸爸 别闹了 -多谢 |
[31:16] | Castle, do you have the intel we need or not? | 卡塞尔 你到底有没有我们需要的情报 |
[31:20] | Tell her. | 你跟她说 |
[31:21] | When I was in middle school, | 我上中学的时候 |
[31:22] | dad did four months of extensive research | 爸爸对市政资金的内部运作 |
[31:24] | into the inner workings of city finance | 进行了为期四个月的深入调查 |
[31:26] | for a novel he was writing. | 为他正在写的小说搜集素材 |
[31:27] | Yes, but then I realized that that novel would be | 是的 可然后我意识到那本小说 |
[31:28] | the most boring novel in the history of novels, | 会成为小说史上最无聊的一本 |
[31:31] | so I wrote a Derek Storm book instead. | 所以我就改写德里克·斯道姆系列丛书了 |
[31:33] | Okay, so, then, you have a pretty good idea | 好吧 那么你很清楚 |
[31:35] | of which city officials | 哪些市公务员 |
[31:36] | would be able to hide a $10 million slush fund. | 有能力藏匿一千万美金的贿赂资金 |
[31:38] | Yes, and it’s a pretty small list. | 是的 符合条件的人不多 |
[31:40] | The only people with access to the entire budget | 可以接触到全部预算的人只有 |
[31:42] | are the comptroller, the mayor’s chief of staff, | 审计主任 市长的办公室主任 |
[31:45] | and the deputy chief. | 和副主任 |
[31:46] | Stephen Reed — the guy we met with. | 史蒂芬·里德 我们见过那个人 |
[31:47] | I know for a fact that the chief of staff | 我确定办公室主任 |
[31:49] | is in London with the mayor. | 现在正陪同市长在伦敦出访 |
[31:50] | And I made a few discreet calls. | 我也打了几个电话偷偷地问了一下 |
[31:52] | The city comptroller was at a fundraiser | 大卫被杀时 市审计主任正在 |
[31:53] | when Dave was shot. | 出席筹款活动 |
[31:55] | Which means Reed is our main suspect. | 也就是说里德是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[31:57] | Okay, so, how do we get this guy? | 好吧 那我们怎么抓这家伙呢 |
[31:58] | May I suggest the “Midnight Run” stratagem? | 我提议用《午夜狂奔》中的策略 |
[32:02] | – The what? – “Midnight Run.” | -什么策略 -《午夜狂奔》 |
[32:03] | It’s one of the top five buddy movies of all time. | 这可是影史排名前五的拍档电影 |
[32:05] | And you’re suggesting we base our legal strategy | 而你建议我们遵照这个警察搭档电影 |
[32:07] | upon this buddy-cop movie? | 来制定我们的执法策略 |
[32:08] | No, he’s right. It could work. | 不 他说得对 或许行得通 |
[32:10] | At the end of the movie, | 在电影的最后 |
[32:11] | Robert de Niro tricks a mobster into taking computer discs | 罗伯特·德尼罗设计让匪徒去取一张 |
[32:14] | he thinks contain evidence against him, | 他以为含有他犯罪证据的数据盘 |
[32:15] | and just by showing up to take them, | 匪徒只要去取这些数据盘 |
[32:17] | the mobster is committing conspiracy to obstruct justice. | 就会因妨碍司法公正被抓现行 |
[32:20] | If we can trick Reed the same way, | 如果我们也同样设计里德 |
[32:22] | then we’ve got all the leverage we need | 那我们就有了足够的把柄 |
[32:23] | to expose the slush fund | 来揭露贿赂资金 |
[32:24] | and go after him for Dave’s murder. | 并且追查他跟大卫谋杀案的关系 |
[32:26] | But, Kate, you can’t be involved. | 但是凯特 你不能参与 |
[32:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:29] | Because if Reed isn’t involved, | 因为万一里德与此事无关 |
[32:31] | then all this blows up in our face, | 那整个行动就会对我们不利 |
[32:32] | and you take the hit. | 而你将会背上责任 |
[32:33] | And you don’t need that. | 你不能背这锅 |
[32:35] | Let us shield you, Captain. | 让我们挡在你前面吧 警监 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:38] | I’m out — for now. | 我不参与 暂时而已 |
[32:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | Okay, how do we do this? | 好吧 咱们怎么做 |
[32:48] | First, I’m gonna need to borrow your blind priest. | 首先我要借用一下你们的盲人神父 |
[32:53] | Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 |
[32:54] | Mr. Reed! | 里德先生 |
[32:56] | Father. | 神父 |
[32:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[32:58] | Uh, your office told me where to find you. | 你办公室的人说我可以在这找到你 |
[33:01] | Ah. Well, sorry, Father. | 抱歉神父 |
[33:03] | I’m appointment-only, even for the clergy. | 见我必须先预约 神职人员也是一样 |
[33:05] | I don’t think you want your office to hear | 我认为你不会希望办公室的人听到 |
[33:07] | what we’re about to discuss. | 我要跟你谈的事的 |
[33:10] | Dave Johnson was one of my flock. | 大卫·约翰逊是我教会里的信徒 |
[33:13] | Who got fired for being where he didn’t belong. | 他被炒是因为他闯入了自己不该去的地方 |
[33:16] | Yes, but while he was there, Dave told me | 是的 但大卫告诉我 他闯入后 |
[33:18] | he stumbled across your little secret account. | 不小心发现了你的秘密小账户 |
[33:23] | Uh, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:25] | And, uh, my hot dog’s waiting, so — | 我的热狗已经做好了 我 |
[33:26] | Dave was a cautious man, Mr. Reed. | 大卫是个谨慎的人 里德先生 |
[33:29] | He took proof of the account — | 他拿到了关于那个账户的证据 |
[33:31] | proof that he left on a thumb drive | 他把证据存在了一个闪存盘中 |
[33:33] | on the altar of my church behind the chalice | 并在被害之前将其放在我教堂祭坛的 |
[33:35] | before he was killed. | 圣餐杯后面 |
[33:37] | I give you this information as a gift. | 我把这个消息当作礼物送给你 |
[33:42] | If you were to make the church’s debt disappear, | 而作为答谢 如果你能把教堂的欠款 |
[33:45] | as a token of appreciation, | 一笔勾销的话 |
[33:48] | well, the lord would be grateful. | 主会感激你的 |
[33:51] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[33:52] | Like I said… Father… | 正如我所说的 神父 |
[33:55] | I got no clue what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[33:58] | Don’t ever come see me again. | 再也别来找我了 |
[34:00] | Bless you, my child. | 愿上帝保佑你 我的孩子 |
[34:03] | Think it worked? | 成功了吗 |
[34:04] | Of course it worked. | 当然 |
[34:05] | We’ll know tonight. | 今晚就知道成不成功了 |
[34:06] | That it worked. | 肯定会成功 |
[34:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:50] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[34:52] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[34:53] | Go big or go home, | 玩大点要不就干脆回家待着 |
[34:55] | except…in this case, home might be jail. | 只不过这一次 监狱就是家了 |
[35:16] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[35:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:38] | It’s got to be him. | 肯定是他 |
[35:41] | Don’t move! NYPD! Stop! Reed! | 不许动 纽约警局 站住 里德 |
[35:51] | It’s gone. | 闪存盘没了 |
[35:54] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[35:56] | – Where’d he go? – We’re screwed. | -他跑哪去了 -我们搞砸了 |
[35:57] | Catching him with that empty thumb drive | 整个妨碍执法指控都建立在 |
[35:58] | was our whole conspiracy charge. | 抓到他拿着那个空白的闪存盘上 |
[36:00] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[36:02] | Did what work? | 什么成功了吗 |
[36:04] | Are you the one that turned the lights out? | 是你把灯给关了吗 |
[36:06] | I-I told her to do that. | 是我 我让她去关的 |
[36:08] | Why in the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要干这种事 |
[36:10] | Well, I thought our “Midnight Run” stratagem | 我认为我们的《午夜狂奔》策略 |
[36:12] | needed a little twist. | 需要一点小转折 |
[36:13] | Trust me, guys — if this works, | 相信我 伙计们 这次成功的话 |
[36:14] | we’re gonna have him on a whole lot more than just obstruction. | 我们控告他的就不只是妨碍司法公正了 |
[36:17] | What if it doesn’t? | 要是不成功呢 |
[36:44] | Hi. I’m Richard Castle, private investigator. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 私家侦探 |
[36:48] | The moment you plugged this thumb drive | 你把这个闪存盘 |
[36:49] | into your computer, | 插入电脑的一瞬间 |
[36:51] | it injected a virus into your system. | 它就在你的系统上植入了病毒 |
[36:54] | By now, that virus has searched your keystroke history | 现在那个病毒已经搜索了你的按键历史 |
[36:56] | and found where you’ve moved your hidden slush fund. | 并且查出你把贿赂资金藏到了哪里 |
[37:00] | It’s the computer equivalent of an exploding dye pack. | 这就是电脑版的爆炸染料包 |
[37:12] | So, I guess we can add destruction of city property | 看来我们还可以再给你加一条 |
[37:14] | to those charges. | 破坏公共财产的罪名 |
[37:19] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[37:22] | Why would I? He was a liar. | 我图什么呢 他是个骗子 |
[37:24] | Plus, I have an alibi. | 再说 我有不在场证明 |
[37:26] | Oh, let me guess — you were home, alone, asleep? | 哦 让我猜猜 你一个人在家睡觉吗 |
[37:28] | No, I was out playing poker with your boss, the police commissioner. | 不 我在和你们的上司 警察局长玩扑克 |
[37:34] | Which means your killer’s still out there. | 这说明你们的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[37:36] | So, what do we know? | 所以 我们现在都知道什么 |
[37:37] | Dave Johnson — he was a pathological liar | 大卫·约翰逊 病态撒谎者 |
[37:40] | who stumbled upon a secret slush fund | 偶然发现一笔秘密的贿赂基金 |
[37:42] | and then decided to expose it. | 然后决定揭发这件事 |
[37:44] | And everyone connected to that alibi’d out. | 而所有与此相关的人都有不在场证明 |
[37:46] | So we’ve got nothing? | 所以我们毫无进展 |
[37:48] | No. We can safely assume that Dave was killed over a lie. | 不 我们可以肯定大卫是因为说谎被杀的 |
[37:52] | Which lie, then? | 那么是哪个谎 |
[37:54] | Well, if I was writing this, I would fall back on a theme. | 如果是我来写 我会始终围绕一个主题 |
[37:57] | A lie is a betrayal of trust. | 谎言是对信任的背叛 |
[38:02] | And there is no greater betrayal… than a lie in a marriage. | 而最严重的背叛 莫过于婚姻中的谎言了 |
[38:08] | Yeah, well, that might be, | 好吧 也许是这样 |
[38:09] | but Wendy thought that Dave was P.J. Moffet. | 但温迪以为大卫是P·J·莫菲特 |
[38:13] | What if she found out he wasn’t? | 如果她发现他不是呢 |
[38:16] | You have this all wrong. I didn’t kill Dave. | 你们完全搞错了 我没杀大卫 |
[38:18] | We found fragments of stained glass in your car. | 我们在你的车上找到了彩色玻璃的碎片 |
[38:21] | It matches the broken glass found in the church. | 与教堂碎掉的玻璃窗相匹配 |
[38:30] | I only married Dave because he told me he was a famous author. | 我只是因为大卫说他是个名作家才嫁给他的 |
[38:32] | I-I just — I thought I was gonna be living in luxury. | 我 我只是觉得这样我就能过上奢侈的生活 |
[38:35] | And — and he insisted that we live in poverty, | 但是他坚持过穷日子 |
[38:40] | even though he had millions. | 即使他身家巨万 |
[38:41] | Only, he was lying. | 可惜 他在说谎 |
[38:43] | And you found out. | 而你发现了这点 |
[38:46] | You know, what I don’t understand is, why would you kill him? | 我不明白的是 你为什么要杀了他 |
[38:49] | Why didn’t you just divorce the guy? | 你为什么不离婚算了 |
[38:51] | Because he had to pay. For what he cost me. | 因为他要为我的损失 付出代价 |
[38:56] | I could have married Ben Shapiro, the carpet king of Nassau county. | 我本来能嫁给拿骚县的地毯大亨本·沙皮罗 |
[39:00] | But instead, I married a liar who ruined my life. | 然而谁成想 我嫁给一个毁了我生活的骗子 |
[39:10] | Wendy Johnson, you are under arrest | 温迪·约翰逊 你因谋杀 |
[39:12] | for the murder of your husband. | 你丈夫而被捕 |
[39:18] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[39:21] | In a few days, you’re gonna receive an invoice. | 这几天 你就会收到发票 |
[39:23] | I’d appreciate prompt payment. | 如能立即付款我不胜感激 |
[39:33] | Hey, hey! Stop! Stop, stop, stop! | 嗨 停 停一下 |
[39:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[39:37] | I’m gonna call 1PP, | 我会给总局打电话 |
[39:39] | and I’m gonna ask them to give you | 我会让他们把我那个 |
[39:40] | that last sergeant’s exam slot instead of me. | 仅剩的警长考试考位给你 |
[39:42] | I don’t need your charity. | 我不需要你的施舍 |
[39:44] | It’s not charity. | 这不是施舍 |
[39:45] | Hey! Hey, I did wrong by you. | 我不该那么对你 |
[39:51] | I’m trying to make amends here. | 我在试图改正 |
[39:54] | Hey, bozos. | 傻哥俩 |
[39:57] | Did it ever occur to you that your captain | 你们就从没有想过你们的警监 |
[39:59] | could pull some strings and get you both a slot? | 可以动用点关系给你们每人一个考位吗 |
[40:03] | Did you? | 你可以吗 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:06] | And I expect you to pass. | 而且我希望你们能通过 |
[40:09] | Good job today. | 今天干得漂亮 |
[40:11] | – Thanks, captain. – Thanks, captain. | -多谢警监 -谢了警监 |
[40:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:18] | Good luck, man. | 好运 哥们儿 |
[40:25] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[40:34] | Relax. Doesn’t mean anything. | 别紧张 没什么别的意思 |
[40:36] | It’s just a little congratulatory coffee | 这不过是一杯庆祝 |
[40:39] | after solving a tough case. | 解决棘手案子的咖啡 |
[40:56] | I can never make it like you. | 我总是没办法泡的像你一样好喝 |
[40:59] | Even though you taught me how. | 虽然你教过我怎么做 |
[41:01] | That’s ’cause I lied. | 那是因为我撒谎了 |
[41:05] | There’s a, uh… special ingredient. I kept it a secret. | 有一味很特殊的原料 我隐瞒了 |
[41:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:12] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[41:13] | Well, now, if I told you that, | 好吧 如果我现在告诉你 |
[41:15] | you might not need me anymore. | 你也许就不再需要我了 |
[41:18] | Then don’t tell me. | 那就不要告诉我 |
[41:21] | And since we’re being honest, | 既然我们彼此坦诚 |
[41:23] | there’s something that I have to tell you. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[41:30] | I hated Moffet’s book. | 我讨厌莫菲特的书 |
[41:32] | What?! Wha– | 什么 什 |
[41:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你以前为什么不告诉我 |
[41:36] | Because you gave it to me when we first started dating, | 因为那是你在刚开始和我约会的时候送给我的 |
[41:38] | and I knew it was important to you, | 我知道那对你来说很重要 |
[41:39] | So…I lied. | 所以 我撒谎了 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. I have to get this. | 我很抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[41:58] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[41:59] | You too. | 你也是 |
[42:11] | Vikram. Hey. | 维克拉姆 |
[42:13] | Did you get the test results on the heroin | 你拿到瓦肯·西蒙斯案子里 |
[42:15] | from the Vulcan Simmons case? | 海洛因的化验结果了吗 |
[42:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:20] | Now we can get to work. | 现在我们可以动手了 |