时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | You got me! | 被你发现了 |
[00:19] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[01:00] | Oh, boy, oh, boy! She’s finally here! | 天呐 天呐 她可算来了 |
[01:19] | Hello. I’m your new home-operating system. | 你好 我是你的新家庭操作系统 |
[01:21] | My name is Lucy. What’s yours? | 我叫露西 你叫什么 |
[01:24] | Uh, my name is Rick Castle, and… | 我叫里克·卡塞尔 |
[01:28] | and… | 还有 |
[01:31] | My wife just left me. | 我老婆最近离开了我 |
[01:33] | Yikes. Sucks to be you, Rick. | 哎呦 真替你难过 里克 |
[01:47] | Can’t you hit any harder than that? | 你就这点力气吗 |
[01:54] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 看来不是了 |
[01:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:59] | Listen. You can still back out. | 听我说 你还可以退出的 |
[02:04] | – I can do this on my own. – Not a chance. | -我可以自己来 -绝对不行 |
[02:06] | I’d be dead if not for you, which means I owe you. | 如果不是你 我死定了 所以我欠你的 |
[02:09] | Besides, I always wanted to be a digital investigator for the NYPD. | 再说 我一向想为纽约警局做数字调查员 |
[02:14] | It’s a real job, Vikram. | 这是份真正的工作 维克拉姆 |
[02:15] | You’ll be helping the 12th solve homicides. | 你要协助12分局侦破凶杀案 |
[02:17] | By day. | 白天的工作 |
[02:18] | By night, I’ll wear a cape | 晚上 我披上披风 |
[02:20] | and track down the mysterious villain | 寻找派遣杀手小队杀我们 |
[02:21] | who sent a hit squad to kill us | 还杀了替罪羊艾莉森·海德的 |
[02:22] | and scapegoat-murdered Allison Hyde. | 神秘坏蛋 |
[02:25] | Would you take this seriously, please? | 拜托你认真点好吗 |
[02:27] | I just blew up my marriage to go down this path. | 我为了走上这条路 毁了我的婚姻 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:32] | Hell, I should be giving you the chance to back out. | 我应该给你机会退出才对 |
[02:34] | No. | 不 |
[02:35] | If I don’t get justice for Rachel and for everyone else, | 如果我不为蕾切尔和其他人伸张正义 |
[02:37] | no one will. | 就不会有别人去做了 |
[02:38] | We just got to do this fast. | 我们得尽快查清 |
[02:39] | Fast is the one speed we can’t move. | 我们万万急不得 |
[02:43] | We need stealth. | 我们得小心行事 |
[02:43] | If this takes any longer, | 如果这事拖太久 |
[02:44] | then Castle is gonna figure out what we’re doing. | 卡塞尔会猜到我们在做什么 |
[02:46] | And if he does? | 那又如何 |
[02:48] | He’s gonna step in, and he’s gonna put himself in danger. | 他会插手 会使自己陷入危险 |
[02:51] | Then make sure he stays away. | 那就确保他离得远远的 |
[02:54] | Has Beckett told you anything about the breakup yet? | 贝克特跟你说过他们分手的事吗 |
[02:56] | Not a word. You talked to Castle about it? | 完全没有 你跟卡塞尔谈过吗 |
[02:57] | No. And I’ve left him a bunch of messages. | 没有 我给他留了一堆留言 |
[03:00] | Shakes your faith. | 真让人动摇 |
[03:01] | I guess nothing in life is permanent. | 看来真没有什么是永恒的 |
[03:03] | Tell that to the victim. | 跟被害人说去吧 |
[03:07] | Captain Beckett. | 贝克特警监 |
[03:08] | What brings you out into the field? | 您怎么来外勤了 |
[03:10] | Work. | 工作啊 |
[03:10] | What, do you think I’m gonna be stuck in the office | 你以为我当上警监 |
[03:12] | – just ’cause I’m captain? – We– | -就会成天做办公室了吗 -我们 |
[03:14] | – So, who’s our fugitive? – No I.D. yet. | -逃犯是谁 -尚未查到身份 |
[03:15] | But the jumpsuit is standard issue at Rikers. | 但套衫是里克斯监狱的标配 |
[03:18] | But they say that none of their prisoners have gone missing. | 但他们说他们没有囚犯越狱 |
[03:20] | We had them lock down the facility, | 我们已经让他们封锁监狱 |
[03:21] | but a 14,000-inmate head count is gonna take some time. | 但清点1.4万名犯人得要好一会儿了 |
[03:24] | – You run his prints? – Yeah. So far, nothing. | -查过指纹吗 -是的 目前没结果 |
[03:27] | Nothing? The guy’s a convicted felon. | 没结果 他是判刑重罪犯 |
[03:29] | His fingerprints are on file. | 他的指纹肯定记录在案 |
[03:31] | Probably a glitch. | 可能是系统故障 |
[03:32] | You know, those portable scanners… | 便携扫描器什么的 |
[03:33] | – Sometimes they’re wonky. – Yeah. | -有时候不好使 -嗯 |
[03:35] | Is there any chance that this wasn’t a homicide? | 这可能不是凶杀吗 |
[03:37] | None. | 绝无可能 |
[03:38] | It took brute force | 要用那根树枝 |
[03:39] | to puncture the victim’s body with that branch. | 刺穿被害人尸体需要极大力气 |
[03:41] | Someone had to shove him onto it. | 是有人捅上去的 |
[03:44] | So how does an escaped convict from Rikers Island | 里克斯岛的越狱囚犯 |
[03:47] | end up in the middle of Central Park | 怎么会跑来中央公园深处 |
[03:49] | without anyone seeing him? | 还没被人发现 |
[03:50] | It was late. | 当时很晚了 |
[03:51] | Lividity puts the time of death | 尸斑证实死亡时间 |
[03:52] | between midnight and 2:00 a.m. | 为午夜到凌晨两点 |
[03:55] | All right, keep running prints. | 好吧 继续查指纹 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna walk around and see what I can find. | 我去周围走走 看看有什么发现 |
[04:00] | You didn’t call me back. | 你没回我电话 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I’m… I’m sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[04:03] | Oh, that’s okay. But are you okay? | 没事 不过你呢 |
[04:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:08] | I’m just a-a little lost | 我就是有点迷茫 |
[04:10] | and taking some space so I can figure things out. | 想给自己点空间想清楚 |
[04:12] | I just hope that I haven’t hurt him too much. | 我只希望我没有伤他太深 |
[04:16] | Girl, please. | 妹子 拜托 |
[04:17] | Castle is a grown-ass man, | 卡塞尔是个大老爷们 |
[04:18] | and he knows that you love him very much. | 他知道你是多么爱他 |
[04:21] | I’m sure he’s okay. | 他肯定没事的 |
[04:26] | I just don’t know what to do, Lucy. | 我不知道该怎么办才好 露西 |
[04:29] | I’ve compiled a list of top-ranked divorce attorneys. | 我列了一张顶级离婚律师的名单 |
[04:32] | No! I don’t want a divorce. | 不 我不想离婚 |
[04:33] | I want my wife back. How do I do that? | 我希望我老婆回来 我要怎么做到 |
[04:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:37] | How did you get her in the first place, Rick? | 你最初怎么追到她的 里克 |
[04:49] | Has Beckett talked to you? | 贝克特有跟你谈过吗 |
[04:52] | Give us a minute. | 让我们谈谈 |
[04:54] | You know better than to think I would betray her confidence. | 你知道我不会把她的话说出来的 |
[04:57] | Damn it, Lanie, tell me… | 该死 蕾妮 告诉我 |
[04:58] | Why is Beckett keeping me in the dark? | 贝克特为什么瞒着我 |
[05:00] | The man who went Houdini for two months last year? | 你去年消失了俩月也好意思问 |
[05:02] | Whoa. I didn’t Houdini. I was Houdinied. | 不是我有意的诶 我是被绑了 |
[05:05] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[05:05] | When you came back, she accepted you without question, | 你回来时 她没有二话地接受了你 |
[05:08] | so you can damn well give her some space now. | 你现在也该给她点空间 |
[05:11] | I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[05:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:13] | Is that from the 12th? | 那是12分局的吗 |
[05:18] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[05:21] | Escaped prisoner. Young… maybe 21, 22? | 逃狱囚犯 年轻 二十一二 |
[05:26] | Is that… | 那是 |
[05:27] | Iron fence? | 铁栅栏吗 |
[05:28] | Tree branch. | 树枝 |
[05:30] | Got an I.D. yet? | 查到身份了吗 |
[05:31] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[05:35] | I’ve seen this devil before. | 我见过这个红魔 |
[05:37] | Just stop. | 别闹了 |
[05:39] | Working murders is not your job anymore. | 查谋杀案已经不是你的工作了 |
[05:42] | He’s gonna be an absolute wreck. | 他肯定要垮掉的 |
[05:45] | And it’s our job not to let him spin out. | 我们就要保证他不失控 |
[05:47] | That’s what the C.D.R.K. is for. | 这就是CDRK的作用 |
[05:49] | “Castle depression rescue kit.” | 卡塞尔抑郁营救装备 |
[05:52] | Video games, Sumatran Civet Coffee beans, | 电子游戏 苏门答腊麝香猫咖啡豆 |
[05:54] | enhanced blu-rays of the original “Twilight zone,” and… | 原版《阴阳魔界》画质增强蓝光版 |
[05:56] | – this. – 9-woof-woof? | -还有这个 -9汪汪 |
[05:59] | Puppies at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less. | 30分钟内送狗狗上门 |
[06:01] | Puppies. | 狗狗诶 |
[06:04] | Good morning, my lovelies. | 早上好 我的小可爱们 |
[06:07] | Isn’t it great to be alive? | 生命多么美好啊 |
[06:11] | Richard, are you feeling okay? | 理查德 你没事吧 |
[06:13] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[06:14] | Because I know how to win Beckett back. | 因为我知道要怎么赢回贝克特了 |
[06:17] | Is she wanting to be won back? | 她希望你赢回她吗 |
[06:19] | When we first met, it was my roguish charm | 我们最初认识是 是我顽皮的魅力 |
[06:22] | that caused Beckett to drop her guard, | 让贝克特放下防线 |
[06:25] | but it was my Sherlockian skills | 但我神探夏洛克一般的天才 |
[06:26] | that made her fall in love with me. | 才是她爱上我的原因 |
[06:28] | I just have to solve a few cases with her | 我只需要跟她一起解决几桩案子 |
[06:31] | to show her that, together, we are still magic. | 让她明白 我们合力依然能创造奇迹 |
[06:35] | Richard, you do know | 理查德 你知道 |
[06:36] | that you cannot just barge your way into the precinct | 你不能再直接闯进分局 |
[06:39] | and talk your way onto a case anymore. | 靠花言巧语插手办案了吧 |
[06:41] | I am a licensed private investigator. | 我是有执照私家侦探 |
[06:44] | I don’t need a precinct to solve a case. | 我不需要分局也能破案 |
[06:47] | Now, this tattoo was on the body of a dead convict | 这个纹身是在一名死囚犯身上看到的 |
[06:52] | found in Central Park. | 他的尸体在中央公园被发现 |
[06:53] | I know I’ve seen it somewhere before. | 我知道我以前看到过的 |
[06:55] | I just don’t know where. | 但我不知道是在哪 |
[06:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[07:02] | Um, Rikers completed their head count. | 里克岛清点完了 |
[07:05] | All inmates are accounted for. | 所有囚犯都在 |
[07:07] | So, where’d the vic’s jumpsuit come from? | 那被害人的囚衣是哪来的 |
[07:09] | A costume shop. | 道具店 |
[07:10] | Our John Doe was not an inmate. | 无名氏不是犯人 |
[07:11] | He was a college student. | 他是大学生 |
[07:12] | Tattoo on his shoulder is the original mascot design | 肩膀上的纹身 是哈德逊大学 |
[07:15] | of the hudson U. Red Devils. | 红魔队吉祥物的原始设计 |
[07:17] | Now, I checked the college website. | 我查过大学网站 |
[07:19] | Peter Garber. | 彼得·加伯. |
[07:20] | 21 years old, majoring in marketing. | 21岁 主修市场营销 |
[07:23] | But that doesn’t explain the jumpsuit. | 但这也无法解释套衫的事 |
[07:26] | You guys, it’s october. | 现在是十月份 |
[07:28] | Halloween’s basically a month-long party in college. | 在大学里 万圣节基本要庆祝一个月 |
[07:34] | Ah, the hallowed halls of academia. | 哎哟 神圣的学术殿堂 |
[07:36] | I remember them well. | 我可记忆犹新呢 |
[07:37] | More like the hallowed halls of crackheads in my schools. | 在我的学校可更像神圣的嗑药殿堂 |
[07:40] | Head over to Peter’s frat house. | 你们去彼得的兄弟会看看 |
[07:41] | Interview his roommates. | 问问他的室友 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna break the bad news to the dean. | 我去把这坏消息告诉校长 |
[07:44] | Right. | 好 |
[07:47] | Hi. I’m captain Beckett. | 你好 我是贝克特警监 |
[07:48] | I need to speak with dean Feller, please. | 我得跟费勒校长谈谈 谢谢 |
[07:52] | It will be nice to have a best-selling author on the faculty. | 您这样的畅销书作家加入我校将是莫大荣幸 |
[07:55] | Welcome to the Hudson family, Mr. Castle. | 欢迎加入哈德逊大家庭 卡塞尔先生 |
[07:57] | Oh, please, dean Feller, call me “Professor Castle.” | 费勒校长 拜托 请叫我卡塞尔教授 |
[08:02] | Captain Beckett. | 贝克特警监 |
[08:03] | Fancy seeing you here. | 居然在这儿见到你了 |
[08:15] | Castle, I know what you’re doing. | 卡塞尔 我知道你想干什么 |
[08:17] | I’m giving back to the community | 我在回馈社会 |
[08:18] | by molding young minds? | 培养年轻人 |
[08:20] | You’re not joining this case. | 你不能参与这案子 |
[08:21] | Aren’t you two married? | 你们二位不是结婚了吗 |
[08:22] | Yes, we are. | 是 没错 |
[08:23] | Dean Feller, meet captain Beckett of the 12th precinct. | 费勒校长 这位是12分局的贝克特警监 |
[08:26] | Yes. And husband and wife need a moment in private. | 是 我们夫妻俩需要单独聊聊 |
[08:31] | Hang on. | 慢点 |
[08:34] | It took me an hour to tie this. | 我弄了一小时才把这玩意儿系好 |
[08:35] | Oh, you saw the tattoo at the morgue, didn’t you? | 你在停尸间看到尸体上的纹身了是吧 |
[08:39] | I saw Lanie at the morgue. | 我只记得在停尸间见到了蕾妮 |
[08:41] | I can’t recall if I saw other things | 至于胸口伤势惨不忍睹的尸体上 |
[08:43] | on bodies with gruesome chest wounds. | 有没有别的东西 我就不记得了 |
[08:46] | Let me ask you… how large of a donation check did you write | 我问你 你为了变身成为教授 |
[08:50] | in order to become a professor? | 开了多大的支票 |
[08:51] | Guest professor. | 客座教授而已 |
[08:52] | Look… I have no desire to interfere with your case, | 听着 我无意插手你的案子 |
[08:55] | But I can’t help it if my path crosses with yours | 但要是我在这教书时跟你产生了交集 |
[08:58] | while I’m teaching here. | 我也没办法啊 |
[09:00] | Castle, I asked for time. | 卡塞尔 我让你给我点时间 |
[09:02] | Why can’t you give me that? | 你怎么就不能给 |
[09:04] | Because you need me. | 因为你需要我 |
[09:07] | I… I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没工夫说这些 |
[09:08] | – Kate. – I’m sorry to interrupt, | -凯特 -抱歉打扰了 |
[09:10] | But I really need to know why there are police on my campus. | 但我必须知道为什么有警察来到我的校园 |
[09:14] | A student of yours, Peter Garber, | 你们这里的一个学生 彼得·加伯 |
[09:16] | was found murdered in Central Park last night. | 昨晚在中央公园被杀了 |
[09:19] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[09:20] | He was a wonderful young man… a model student. | 他是个优秀的年轻人 是模范学生 |
[09:23] | He won this year’s fellowship award. | 他还是今年的奖学金得主 |
[09:25] | Well, I’ll need access to all of his files, | 我需要查看他所有的档案 |
[09:27] | as well as a discreet room | 还需要一个私密点的房间 |
[09:28] | to interview his teachers and friends. | 对他的老师和同学进行问话 |
[09:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:31] | And as for you… | 至于你 |
[09:33] | Professor, this is a police investigation. | 教授 现在是警方查案 |
[09:36] | Stay out of it. | 请你离远点 |
[09:41] | She’s such a kidder. | 她真会开玩笑 |
[09:45] | We got something. | 有发现了 |
[09:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:49] | Castle’s here. | 卡塞尔在这里 |
[09:51] | He bought himself a PHD to get in on this case. | 他给自己买了个博士身份好掺合进来 |
[09:54] | You guys are not to work with him in any way. | 你们不准用任何方式跟他合作 |
[09:56] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[09:56] | – Yeah. – Yes. Absolutely. | -明白 -当然 绝对的 |
[09:58] | -Okay, so, what do we got? – A suspect. | -好 有什么发现 -有嫌疑人了 |
[10:01] | – Yeah? – Peter was pledge master | -是吗 -彼得是ΒΩΡ |
[10:02] | at the beta omega rho fraternity house. | 兄弟会的预备会员负责人 |
[10:05] | Let me guess… he hazed someone and they threatened revenge? | 我猜猜 他欺负了新人 有人威胁要报仇 |
[10:08] | The opposite, actually. Scott Powell. | 其实正相反 斯科特·鲍威尔 |
[10:10] | Former beta omega. | 前ΒΩ兄弟会的 |
[10:11] | Scott terrorized a group of pledges, | 斯科特欺负了不少预备会员 |
[10:13] | got one of them sent to the hospital. | 有一个还进了医院 |
[10:15] | So Peter turned Scott in, got him booted from the frat. | 于是彼得举报了斯科特 让他被兄弟会除名 |
[10:18] | Okay, well, that sounds like motive. | 好吧 听起来像是动机 |
[10:19] | Let’s bring him in for questioning. | 把他带回来问问 |
[10:21] | Yeah, that might not be the right approach. | 这样可能行不通 |
[10:22] | Scott’s dad is a defense attorney. | 斯科特的父亲是个辩护律师 |
[10:24] | When the university tried to expel Scott, | 当初学校想开出斯科特的时候 |
[10:26] | Daddy threatened to sue. | 他爸就威胁过要上诉 |
[10:27] | So Scott’s not gonna talk to us. | 所以斯科特是不会跟我们开口的 |
[10:28] | Unless we can get him to talk | 除非我们能不知不觉地 |
[10:31] | without him realizing that he’s talking? | 把他的话套出来 |
[10:33] | How do you plan on doing that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[10:58] | So, how’s the talent in your marketing class? | 你在市场营销课上表现咋样 |
[11:00] | Oh, solid. Especially this hot blonde named Jenny. | 靠谱着呢 尤其有个叫珍妮的金发美女 |
[11:03] | – Aw, for real? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -当然 |
[11:04] | Hey, did you see that that frat boy got murdered | 你知道那个兄弟会的男生 |
[11:06] | last night in the park? | 昨晚在公园被杀了吗 |
[11:07] | Aw, yeah. I heard he got impaled. | 知道 听说他被刺穿了 |
[11:10] | Ah, was it Peter, uh…something. | 叫彼得什么的 |
[11:13] | What house was he in? | 他是哪个兄弟会的 |
[11:14] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:15] | Hey, bro, you know what frat the dead dude’s from? | 伙计你知道死的那哥们儿是哪个兄弟会的吗 |
[11:20] | No, officer, I sure don’t. | 不 警官 我可不知道 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | We ain’t cops, man. | 我们可不是条子 伙计 |
[11:23] | Dude, you look like you’re 40. | 哥们儿 你都40多的人了 |
[11:25] | Bitch, please. I got carded last week. | 小婊砸怎么说话呢 我上周还被查过身份证 |
[11:27] | Yeah, for your aarp card. | 是啊 退休协会的会员卡吧 |
[11:29] | And your partner’s growing ear hair in front of my eyes. | 还有你搭档 耳毛都没除干净 |
[11:34] | All right, funny man. | 好吧 滑稽哥 |
[11:35] | We heard that you had a hate-on for Peter Garber. | 我们听说你跟彼得·加伯有仇 |
[11:37] | So you want to tell us where you were last night? | 能告诉我们你昨晚在哪吗 |
[11:39] | No. But you can call my lawyer. | 不能 不过你们可以打给我的律师 |
[11:41] | He’s gonna get a real kick out of you guys. | 他肯定会好好收拾你们的 |
[11:43] | Have a nice day. | 祝愉快 |
[11:45] | Oh, and remember… fiber’s your friend. | 对了 记得多吃点纤维有好处 |
[11:51] | I don’t really have old-man ear hair, do I? | 我没有老人的耳毛 对吧 |
[11:54] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[11:55] | You didn’t really think | 你们不会真以为 |
[11:56] | you could “Jump Street” the prime suspect, did you? | 可以靠《龙虎少年队》那套审头号嫌疑人吧 |
[11:58] | Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你来干什么 |
[11:59] | I heard about the Scott Powell hazing incident. | 我听说了斯科特·鲍威尔欺负新人的事 |
[12:02] | I thought I’d offer the NPYD my PI Services. | 我想向纽约警方提供我的私家侦探服务 |
[12:05] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:05] | – Free of charge. – No, thanks. | -免费的哦 -不用 谢谢 |
[12:07] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | I guess I’ll just use my newfound faculty privileges | 那我只能凭借我作为教职工的新身份特权 |
[12:11] | to talk to Scott on my own. | 亲自跟斯科特聊聊了 |
[12:13] | He’s got a contemporary-lit class in 30 minutes. | 他30分钟后要上当代文学课 |
[12:15] | They have a very special guest speaker… | 他们请了位非常特别的嘉宾讲师 |
[12:17] | A certain ruggedly handsome best-selling author. | 一位粗犷帅气的畅销书作家 |
[12:24] | He just might be the angle we need | 我们也许能利用他 |
[12:25] | to get this guy Scott to talk. | 套出斯科特的话来 |
[12:27] | Beckett gave us a direct order. | 贝克特给我们下了直接命令 |
[12:29] | Will she be more upset | 哪样会让她更生气 |
[12:30] | when she finds out Castle solved this case before us, | 是卡塞尔在我们之前破了案 |
[12:32] | or when she finds out we’ve been cooperating with him? | 还是让她发现我们在跟卡塞尔合作 |
[12:34] | Perhaps my secret weapon is the loophole you’re looking for. | 也许我的秘密武器就是你们在找的突破口哦 |
[12:40] | What secret weapon? | 什么秘密武器 |
[12:47] | Anybody sitting there? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[12:49] | Uh, you are. | 你啊 |
[12:53] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[12:54] | Uh, I’m Scott. | 我是斯科特 |
[12:55] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[12:57] | So, you know anything about this Richard Castle guy? | 你知道这个叫理查德·卡塞尔的家伙吗 |
[13:00] | A little. | 一点点 |
[13:01] | He’s an irreverent crime novelist with a carefree spirit | 他是个无牵无挂的罪案小说家 |
[13:03] | and a hatred of exclamation marks. | 而且跟感叹号有仇 |
[13:07] | Or so I hear. | 至少我听说是这样 |
[13:09] | Well, I saw an interview with him a few years ago. | 我几年前看过他一个采访 |
[13:11] | He was trying way too hard to be cool. | 他太努力想装酷了 |
[13:13] | I’m sure he’s mellowed with age. | 他年纪大了应该会成熟点吧 |
[13:16] | “To die, to sleep… | 死亡 或睡眠 |
[13:20] | To sleep, perchance to dream.” | 睡眠 或许就会有梦 |
[13:24] | Or not. | 也可能不会 |
[13:25] | “Aye, for there’s the rub. | 没错 这就是矛盾之处 |
[13:28] | For in this sleep of death, what dreams may come?” | 在这死亡的长眠中 会有怎样的梦境 |
[13:31] | William Shakespeare, the bard. | 威廉·莎士比亚 游吟诗人 |
[13:33] | A man as intimate with violence and murder as any in history. | 此人对暴力和谋杀的熟悉不压于任何人 |
[13:37] | Who can tell me the classic motivations for murder? | 谁能告诉我经典的凶杀动机有哪些 |
[13:46] | You, in the printed non-ironic tee | 你 穿非挖苦T恤那个 |
[13:49] | beside the too-friendly blonde. | 过分殷勤的金发女郎旁边那个 |
[13:52] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[13:53] | Yes. | 是你 |
[13:54] | What might drive a person to murder? | 是什么可能驱使一个人去杀人呢 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. Revenge? | 不知道 复仇吗 |
[13:58] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[13:59] | A man wronged, his reputation besmirched, | 一个人蒙冤 声誉被毁 |
[14:02] | so he strikes out in passion. | 于是在激愤中杀了人 |
[14:04] | Some might consider his actions justified. | 也许有人会觉得这无可厚非 |
[14:08] | What else might drive a person to kill? | 还有什么可能让人想要杀戮呢 |
[14:11] | Being forced to read one of your books? | 被迫读你写的书 |
[14:16] | Though that’s probably more of a motive for suicide. | 虽然那更有可能让人想要自杀 |
[14:20] | And, uh, what was the last book you read… | 你上一本读过的书是什么 |
[14:23] | “Zen and the art of hazing hipsters”? | 《禅与欺负嬉皮士的艺术》吗 |
[14:27] | Oh, I love how you come in here quoting Shakespeare | 我欣赏你跑来引述莎士比亚的句子 |
[14:29] | like it’s just gonna magically elevate | 好像这就能提升 |
[14:30] | that treadmill fiction you write. | 你写的那些乏味的小说似的 |
[14:33] | Treadmill fi– | 乏味的小说 |
[14:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:38] | Now. | 立刻 |
[14:39] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[14:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | What the hell? | 到底什么情况 |
[14:51] | First the cops try and front me, and then that clown. | 先是那些警察过来试探 然后又是那个蠢货 |
[14:54] | Cops? | 警察 |
[14:55] | A guy from my old frat got killed last night. | 一个过去兄弟会的哥们昨晚被杀了 |
[14:58] | Peter Garber. | 彼得·加伯 |
[15:00] | They think I hated him | 他们认为我恨他 |
[15:01] | ’cause he got me kicked out for hazing some newbies. | 他害我因为整了几个菜鸟被踢出会 |
[15:03] | But I spent the last semester trying to make amends. | 但是我上个学期一直在试图修复关系 |
[15:06] | – With Peter? – Yeah. | -和彼得 -是的 |
[15:08] | Told him I was sorry, you know, and he said we were cool. | 我跟他说我很抱歉 他说没事了 |
[15:10] | He even asked me for a favor. | 甚至还让我帮他个忙 |
[15:11] | Said he needed a quiet place to study | 他说他需要一个安静的地方学习 |
[15:13] | Away from the frat house. | 避开兄弟会宿舍 |
[15:14] | I work at residential housing, | 我在房屋住宅工作 |
[15:16] | so I hooked him up with an empty apartment on the D.L. | 所以我悄悄给他安排了一间空屋住 |
[15:20] | Why didn’t you tell the cops? | 这些你为什么不告诉警察 |
[15:21] | My dad’s a lawyer, | 我爸是个律师 |
[15:23] | and he taught me you never trust the police. | 他教过我千万不要相信警察 |
[15:26] | Actually, you know, he also taught me | 事实上 他还教过我 |
[15:27] | that blondes are more fun. | 金发姑娘要有趣的多 |
[15:30] | What say we go out later? | 我们一会儿出去玩玩吧 |
[15:31] | My crew and I found this great bar last night called jinx. | 我和哥们昨晚发现了一个很棒的酒吧 叫做厄运 |
[15:33] | I’d love to, but I’m actually getting fitted for an iron lung | 我挺想去 但是我明早要装 |
[15:35] | in the morning. | 铁肺了 |
[15:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:40] | Okay, Vikram. What have you got? | 维克拉姆 你查到了什么 |
[15:43] | I might have identified Allison Hyde’s killer. | 我也许知道是谁杀了艾莉森·海德了 |
[15:45] | Pulled footage from the hotel cameras | 我调了海德死亡时间段 |
[15:47] | around the time Hyde was killed. | 酒店的监控录像 |
[15:49] | Managed to I.D. everyone, except this guy. | 确认了每个人的身份 除了他 |
[15:55] | Look, this doesn’t mean anything. | 这不能说明什么 |
[15:56] | There’s plenty of people | 有很多人 |
[15:57] | who aren’t in our facial-recognition database. | 都不在我们的面部识别系统中 |
[16:00] | Didn’t just use ours. | 不光用了我们的系统 |
[16:01] | I snuck into the NSA, | 我黑进了国家安全局 |
[16:03] | ran him through their top-secret database. | 用他们最高机密数据库查了这个人 |
[16:04] | It’s a civil-liberties nightmare, | 那是公民自由的噩梦 |
[16:05] | but very comprehensive. | 但是却非常全面 |
[16:07] | Our well-dressed man is a total ghost. | 这位衣冠楚楚的先生完全是个鬼魂 |
[16:10] | So unless you know a ghostbuster, | 除非你认识捉鬼队的人 |
[16:14] | we’re out of luck. | 我们就没辙了 |
[16:16] | I-I might know somebody. | 我知道一个人 |
[16:18] | He’s helped me out in the past, | 他以前帮过我 |
[16:20] | and he’s connected to this world. | 而且他跟这个世界有联系 |
[16:22] | But he’s technically dead, | 但理论上来说他是个死人 |
[16:23] | which means you’re gonna have to dig him up. | 所以你得把他挖出来 |
[16:26] | Just to be clear, you mean he faked his own death | 确认一下 你是说他伪造了自己的死亡 |
[16:30] | and now he’s hiding under a new identity | 现在以一个新的身份生活 |
[16:32] | that you need me to uncover? | 而我需要找出这个新身份 |
[16:35] | – Yeah. – Good. ’cause I’m not a huge fan of shoveling. | -是的 -好 我可不想真拿铲子挖人 |
[16:43] | What are the odds Peter really wanted this apartment for studying? | 有没有可能彼得是真想找个公寓学习呢 |
[16:48] | I’d say those odds are less than zero. | 要我说可能性为零 |
[16:53] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[16:59] | I thought Peter was majoring in marketing, | 我以为彼得的专业是市场营销 |
[17:01] | not medieval torture. | 不是中世纪酷刑 |
[17:02] | This stuff isn’t for torture. It’s a bdsm dungeon. | 这些不是刑具 这是个性虐调教室 |
[17:06] | What? I read “Fifty shades,” and clearly so had Peter. | 怎么啦 我读过《五十度灰》显然彼得也读过 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 看看 |
[17:14] | I’m thinking this is a little less “Fifty shades” | 我想这个似乎不止《五十度灰》 |
[17:16] | and a little more “Fatal attraction.” | 而是《致命诱惑》了 |
[17:25] | His bondage-curious lover | 他和他的捆绑爱好者恋人 |
[17:29] | set up shop here to fulfill all their fantasies. | 在这儿筑巢来满足自己的一切幻想 |
[17:32] | Role play. | 角色扮演 |
[17:32] | Perhaps kinky convict and wicked warden. | 可能是变态罪犯和邪恶狱警 |
[17:36] | D– anyway, Peter tries to break it off. | 总之 彼得想要结束关系 |
[17:39] | The lover, spurned, flies into a murderous rage, | 这个被抛弃的恋人 狂怒地想杀人 |
[17:42] | and then impales him in the park. | 于是在公园里钉死了他 |
[17:44] | All right. We need to figure out who Peter’s been… | 好吧 我们得弄清楚彼得在这里 |
[17:46] | entertaining here. | 和谁取乐 |
[17:47] | That means we need to start knocking on some doors, | 那意味着我们要开始敲门了 |
[17:49] | – pulling surveilLance footage. – There’s an easier way. | -还有调监控录像 -有个简单的办法 |
[17:51] | Frat boys love to kiss and tell. | 兄弟会男孩喜欢八卦情史 |
[17:53] | If anyone knows who Peter was involved with, | 如果说谁会知道彼得和什么人在一起 |
[17:54] | It will be his brothers. | 一定是他的兄弟们 |
[17:56] | Yeah, but they weren’t exactly forthcoming | 没错 但是他们不太愿交待 |
[17:58] | – When we interviewed them earlier. – Yeah. | -我们之前问过他们 -没错 |
[17:59] | That’s because you’re “The man.” | 因为你们是”男人” |
[18:01] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[18:21] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[18:22] | She’s in. | 她进去了 |
[18:23] | We heard. | 我们听见了 |
[18:25] | You know this isn’t her first frat party, Castle. | 你知道这不是她第一次参加兄弟会派对 卡塞尔 |
[18:28] | You trying to make me feel better? | 你是想让我好受点儿吗 |
[18:29] | You know, it’s understandable | 可以理解 |
[18:30] | if you’re feeling a little overprotective right now | 你现在这种过度保护倾向 |
[18:32] | with what’s been happening with Beckett. | 考虑到你和贝克特的事… |
[18:34] | “What’s happening” is I’m getting her back. | 我们的事 是我要让她回到我身边 |
[18:37] | Are you sure this is the right way to do it? | 你确定这是正确的做法吗 |
[18:39] | She was pretty clear that she did not want you working this case. | 她明确表示不想让你参与这个案子 |
[18:41] | Working cases together is why she fell in love with me. | 她就是因为我们一起破案才爱上我的 |
[18:44] | That’s why I’m going to do whatever it takes | 所以我一定要解决这件案子 |
[18:47] | to solve this case. | 无论付出怎样的代价 |
[18:48] | Including sending your daughter | 包括让你女儿 |
[18:50] | into a house full of drunken frat boys, | 穿得像个性感天使 进入一个 |
[18:52] | dressed like a slutty angel? | 全是醉鬼的兄弟会吗 |
[18:57] | Open it. Open it. | 开门 快开门 |
[18:58] | It’s so sad about Peter. | 彼得的事真让人伤心 |
[18:59] | Were you close with him? | 你跟他很熟吗 |
[19:03] | He was a hottie. | 他是个帅哥 |
[19:04] | I bet he had a lot of girlfriends, huh? | 他一定有不少女朋友 是吧 |
[19:10] | – Her eyes are up here. – What are you doing? | -她的眼睛在上面呢 -你干啥 |
[19:11] | – I got this. – Do you? | -我能搞定 -是吗 |
[19:13] | ’cause I’m hearing a whole lot of flirting | 我只听见一大堆调情的话 |
[19:15] | and zero fact-finding on who Peter was dating. | 没有任何关于彼得约会对象的信息 |
[19:17] | Hey, bro. I saw her first. | 兄弟 我先看见她的 |
[19:19] | Get your own girl. | 找你自己的妹子去 |
[19:21] | I mean it. Hit the road, old man. | 我是说真的 走开老头 |
[19:24] | Old man? | 老头 |
[19:25] | This old man is gonna kick your ass. | 这个老头要痛扁你一顿 |
[19:31] | At beer pong. | 在啤酒乒乓球上 |
[19:33] | Beer-pong challenge, everyone! | 啤酒乒乓球挑战 各位 |
[19:35] | What exactly is your strategy? | 你到底有什么计划 |
[19:37] | To get any man to confide in you, | 要想让一个人信任你 |
[19:38] | you must first earn his respect. | 你得先赢得他的尊重 |
[19:40] | To do that, I need to bro down. | 要想赢得他的尊重 我需要放开手脚 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[19:56] | 10 bucks on Castle. | 10块钱 我赌卡塞尔 |
[19:58] | You’re on. | 行啊 |
[20:06] | Hey, captain. | 警监你好 |
[20:07] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛呢 |
[20:08] | – SurveilLance. – Canvassing. | -监视 -盘查 |
[20:10] | – SurveilLance. – Canvassing. | -监视 -盘查 |
[20:12] | In your face, Frankenstein. | 吃瘪吧 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[20:15] | We can explain. | 听我们解释 |
[20:17] | I ask one thing of you guys. | 我就跟你们提了一个要求 |
[20:23] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:36] | Terrible thing about Peter. | 彼得的事真是太糟糕了 |
[20:38] | Wish I would have gotten to know him better. | 真希望我有机会了解他 |
[20:44] | You, uh, spoken to Julie? She must be devastated. | 你跟茱莉聊过吗 她都垮掉了吧 |
[20:47] | Who’s Julie? | 茱莉是谁 |
[20:49] | Isn’t that Peter’s girlfriend’s name? | 难道不是彼得女朋友的名字 |
[20:50] | Peter was all about this cougar professor, Dr. Lillstrom. | 彼得一心想着那个熟女教授 利斯特罗姆博士 |
[20:54] | He spent all of his free time with her, | 他把课余时间都花在她身上 |
[20:55] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思的话 |
[20:57] | Oh, someone didn’t skip his lesson on subtext. | 哦 某些人潜台词学得不错 |
[20:59] | All right, last shot, professor. Bring it. | 好了 最后一投 教授 来吧 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:13] | Drink. | 喝 |
[21:15] | All right. Party’s over. | 好了 派对到此为止 |
[21:17] | Unless you want me to start checking IDs. | 除非你们想让我查身份证件 |
[21:20] | That was a nice shot. We should team up. | 投的真漂亮 我们应该组队 |
[21:22] | We could pong hustle. | 我们可以大战三百合 |
[21:24] | Castle, go home. You’re drunk. | 卡塞尔 回家去 你喝醉了 |
[21:26] | I’m not drunk. I’m casing the crack. | 我没醉 我在案这个破 |
[21:27] | Crack — crack… Cracking the case. | 破 破 破这个案 |
[21:30] | You’re a lightweight. | 你酒量太小 |
[21:31] | Come on, dad. Time to go. | 走吧 老爸 该回去了 |
[21:33] | Okay, angel. You’re driving. | 好吧 天使 你来开车 |
[21:39] | You’re pretty hot for a cop. | 你作为一个警察真是性感 |
[21:40] | – I have a gun. – Right. | -我有枪 -好吧 |
[21:45] | – Beckett – It’s Vikram. | -贝克特 -是我 维克拉姆 |
[21:46] | I found your dead guy resurrected in New Jersey. | 我发现你那假死的人在新泽西复活了 |
[21:50] | And I know where you can find him. | 我知道你能在哪找到他 |
[21:58] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[22:04] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到这里做什么 |
[22:05] | Sorry to shake your snow globe, but you helped me once | 抱歉扰了你清净 不过你在我被诬陷 |
[22:07] | when I was being framed for Vulcan Simmons’s murder, | 谋杀瓦肯·西蒙斯的时候帮过我一次 |
[22:09] | and I need your help again. | 而我现在需要你再帮我一次 |
[22:11] | Forget it. I paid all my debts. | 休想 我欠的已经还清了 |
[22:14] | This man killed an assistant A.G. | 这个男人杀死了一名和布莱肯 |
[22:15] | connected to Bracken’s dirty-money scheme. | 洗钱案有关的总检察长助理 |
[22:18] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[22:19] | He works for Bracken’s partner, | 他为布莱肯的搭档效力 |
[22:21] | some mystery man or woman deep inside the CIA. | 一个隐藏在中情局内部的神秘人 性别未知 |
[22:25] | Why can’t you just leave this alone? | 你为什么就不能放下这件事 |
[22:29] | I wasn’t built that way. | 那不是我的作风 |
[22:32] | Look, I’ve got a good thing here. | 听着 我在这里过得很好 |
[22:34] | A woman who loves me, a new life. | 有一个爱我的女人 全新的生活 |
[22:37] | I’m happy. You could be, too. | 我很快乐 你也可以 |
[22:41] | You just have to let it go. | 你只需要放手 |
[22:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:53] | What makes you think the drug shipments stopped | 你凭什么认为瓦肯·西蒙斯死后 |
[22:55] | with Vulcan Simmons’s death? | 贩毒就结束了 |
[22:57] | Every narcotic has a signature, a fingerprint, if you will. | 每一个毒贩都有一个标识 说是指纹也行 |
[23:00] | You find his, you pick up the trail. | 找到他的标识 你就能顺着查下去了 |
[23:06] | – Thank you. – Don’t. | -谢谢 -不必 |
[23:09] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[23:13] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 狗狗 |
[23:26] | Oh. You’re getting too old for drinking games, kiddo. | 你这年龄已经斗不动酒了 儿啊 |
[23:29] | It was for the case. | 那是为了破案 |
[23:31] | The one that Katherine keeps throwing you off of? | 就是那个凯瑟琳不停把你踢出来的案件吗 |
[23:33] | I didn’t win her love overnight the first time. | 我第一次也不是一蹴而就获得了她的青睐 |
[23:36] | I’m making progress, huh? | 我有所进展 是吧 |
[23:39] | Where are we on Peter’s faculty girlfriend? | 彼得那个教职员女友查到哪了 |
[23:42] | Dr. Barbara Lillstrom, | 芭芭拉·利斯特罗姆博士 |
[23:43] | Head of the psych department at Hudson U. | 哈德逊大学心理学系主任 |
[23:45] | Top of her class at Harvard med school. | 上哈佛医学院时是尖子生 |
[23:46] | She was advising Peter’s senior thesis. | 她指导彼得的毕业论文 |
[23:48] | And they had an illicit student-faculty relationship, | 而且他们有不正当的师生恋关系 |
[23:51] | one that ended ugly once he rejected her. | 当他拒绝她后 这关系以悲剧收场 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I’m betting Peter was expecting | 我打赌彼得已经对低分有心理准备 |
[23:56] | a bad grade, not impalement. | 却没想到会被刺穿 |
[23:58] | I contacted the psych department. | 我联系过心理学系 |
[23:59] | Lillstrom’s been out all week. | 利斯特罗姆一整周都在外出 |
[24:01] | She could be on the run. | 她可能畏罪潜逃了 |
[24:02] | If she is, she didn’t run far. | 如果是的话 她没跑多远 |
[24:03] | Or at least her phone didn’t. | 或者至少她的手机没有 |
[24:05] | Her cell signal went dead yesterday, | 她的手机昨天失去了信号 |
[24:07] | but it last pinged off a tower | 不过最后接收到信号的 |
[24:08] | outside of a tenantless building here. | 是一个无人居住的建筑外的信号塔 |
[24:09] | That’s four blocks away from where Peter was killed. | 这里离彼得被杀的地方只有四个街区 |
[24:11] | You know, if you want to curry favor with Katherine | 要知道 如果你想在昨晚 |
[24:14] | after last night’s little debacle, | 那个小状况之后讨好凯瑟琳 |
[24:16] | you might tell her about this. | 你也许应该告诉她这件事 |
[24:17] | No, first, we’ll confirm Lillstrom is there. | 不 首先 我们要确定利斯特罗姆在那里 |
[24:20] | Then we’ll call in the cavalry. | 然后我们再呼叫主力 |
[24:30] | Times like this, I wish you were more comfortable | 这种时候 我希望你能随身持枪 |
[24:32] | carrying a gun on your person, not just in your desk. | 而不是只放在你的桌子里 |
[24:34] | A good P.I. relies on his wits first, | 一名优秀的私家侦探靠的首先是他的聪明才智 |
[24:37] | bullets second. | 其次才是子弹 |
[24:48] | After your wits. | 聪明才智先请 |
[24:55] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[25:12] | This explains Peter’s prison jumpsuit. | 这解释了彼得为什么穿狱服 |
[25:23] | – Don’t move. – Easy there, fella. | -别动 -放轻松 伙计 |
[25:25] | Unless you’re a New York Yankee, | 除非你是纽约扬基棒球队 |
[25:26] | quit trying to steal second base. | 放弃试图盗上二垒吧 |
[25:29] | Watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[25:30] | I’m just saying, buy me a drink first. | 我只是说 先请我喝一杯 |
[25:35] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[25:37] | Here, open 4. | 来 打开四号 |
[25:42] | No. What? | 不 什么 |
[25:47] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[25:48] | I have to warn the Warden. | 我得去通知典狱长 |
[25:52] | What kind of prison is this? | 这是什么监狱 |
[25:54] | Take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[25:56] | You notice any similarities… | 你注意到什么狱警和囚犯 |
[25:57] | …between the guards and the inmates? | 之间的共同点了吗 |
[26:00] | – Wait — they’re all my age. – Exactly. | -等等 他们和我差不多大 -没错 |
[26:03] | And I’m betting they’re all Hudson University students. | 而且我打赌他们都是哈德逊大学的学生 |
[26:05] | They’re doing a re-enactment of the stanford prison experiment. | 他们在重现斯坦福监狱实验 |
[26:09] | That thing from the ’70s | 就是70年代 |
[26:10] | where they studied the psychological effects | 通过让学生扮演囚犯和狱警 |
[26:12] | of making students pretend to be prisoners and guards? | 来研究心理效应的那件事 |
[26:14] | Makes sense. | 非常合理 |
[26:16] | Dr. Lillstrom is head of the psych department. | 利斯特罗姆博士是心理学系的系主任 |
[26:18] | Who else is gonna have the kind of pull | 除了她还有谁能有这样的权力 |
[26:19] | to put something like this together? | 来组织这样的事情 |
[26:22] | Maybe Peter shawshanked his way out of here. | 也许彼得像肖申克电影里那样越狱了 |
[26:24] | Peter? He actually escaped? | 彼得 他真的逃走了 |
[26:29] | You know Peter? | 你认识彼得 |
[26:30] | He was in your cell, | 他以前就被关在你这个牢房 |
[26:32] | but one day we woke up and he was just gone. | 但是有一天我们醒来发现他不见了 |
[26:34] | – What did the guards say? – They freaked. | -狱警怎么说 -他们很震惊 |
[26:37] | How’d he get out of his cell? | 他是怎么从牢房里逃出去的 |
[26:38] | But we — we didn’t know | 但是我们 我们不知道 |
[26:39] | if they were just messing with our heads, | 他们是不是只是在扰乱我们的思维 |
[26:40] | ’cause that’s what they do here. | 因为这是他们的惯用手法 |
[26:43] | Did you volunteer for this? | 这是你自愿参加的吗 |
[26:45] | I needed the money, but now I just want to go home. | 我需要钱 但是现在我只想回家 |
[26:47] | Wait a minute. Y-you mean, there’s no panic button? | 等一下 你是说这里没有紧急呼救按钮 |
[26:49] | There’s no safety mechanism if you want to quit? | 没有以防你想退出的安全措施 |
[26:52] | There was a white flag, | 以前有一面白旗 |
[26:53] | but they removed it when Peter was demoted. | 但彼得被降级之后他们就把它撤掉了 |
[26:55] | Peter was a guard before he was an inmate? | 彼得在当囚犯之前曾经是狱警 |
[26:57] | Head guard, recruited by Warden Lillstrom. | 警卫长 典狱长利斯特罗姆任命的 |
[27:00] | But he was nice to us. | 但是他对我们很好 |
[27:02] | I think that’s why Lillstrom turned on him. | 我觉得这是利斯特罗姆放弃他的原因 |
[27:04] | She made Peter an inmate, forced him to sit in the chair. | 她把彼得变成囚犯 强迫他坐上那把椅子 |
[27:07] | What chair are we talking about? | 什么样的椅子 |
[27:08] | Our daily interrogations. | 我们的日常审问 |
[27:11] | We’re strapped to a chair. | 我们被绑在椅子上 |
[27:14] | Lillstrom flashes images in our eyes over and over. | 利斯特罗姆在我们眼前反复播放影像 |
[27:18] | All these strange lights. | 那些奇奇怪怪的光 |
[27:21] | What does Lillstrom want to know? | 利斯特罗姆想知道什么 |
[27:24] | Our secrets. The darker, the better. | 我们的秘密 越见不得人越好 |
[27:27] | It’s like she’s sliding around your brain, | 那种感觉就像是她围着你的脑子打转 |
[27:29] | peeking into your soul. | 窥视你的灵魂 |
[27:35] | Come open this cell. | 打开牢房 |
[27:36] | I give the orders here, inmate. | 这里我说了算 犯人 |
[27:38] | And I give the grades. | 成绩我说了算 |
[27:39] | You saw my faculty ID. | 你看到我的教职身份证明了 |
[27:40] | So, here’s the pop quiz. | 所以这是随堂测试 |
[27:42] | Failure to open this cell will cause | 不开牢门将会导致 |
[27:44] | an oh-so-disastrous end to your academic career — | 你的学术生涯彻底断送 |
[27:46] | True or false? | 对还是错 |
[27:57] | Hey. Hers too. | 她的也打开 |
[28:03] | Take us to Dr. Lillstrom right now. | 立刻带我们去见利斯特罗姆博士 |
[28:06] | Warden. We, um, have a problem. | 典狱长 我们有麻烦了 |
[28:10] | Damn right we do — years of planning, of research, ruined! | 是有麻烦了 几年的计划和研究 全毁了 |
[28:14] | Do you have any idea of the damage you’ve caused? | 你知不知道你给我造成了多大损失 |
[28:16] | Ask me if I care. | 我才不管 |
[28:17] | We’re here investigating Peter’s murder. | 我们是来调查彼得被杀一案 |
[28:19] | Peter’s dead? | 彼得死了 |
[28:21] | Look, he broke out. That’s not my responsibility. | 他逃走了 这不关我的事 |
[28:25] | New York’s a dangerous town. | 纽约是个危险之地 |
[28:26] | We know all about your relationship with Peter. | 你和彼得的关系我们都知道了 |
[28:29] | I’m the adviser on his thesis. | 我是他论文的指导老师 |
[28:30] | You advised him on a lot more than that. | 你对他的指导可不只是论文 |
[28:32] | You were having an affair. | 你们俩有一腿 |
[28:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:35] | We found your little sex dungeon | 我们发现了你的性爱小囚室 |
[28:36] | and the message you wrote on the mirror. | 还有你留在镜子上的信息 |
[28:38] | Peter broke up with you, didn’t he? | 彼得是不是和你提出分手 |
[28:40] | So you punished him the only way you knew how — | 所以你让他成为你的囚犯 |
[28:42] | by making him your prisoner. | 以此来惩罚他 |
[28:44] | Then he escaped. | 后来他逃跑了 |
[28:45] | Is that when you decided he had to die, doctor? | 那时你才决定杀他灭口吧 博士 |
[28:47] | You killed Peter? | 你杀了彼得 |
[28:48] | I-it’s not true. Any of it. | 没有 我什么都没做过 |
[28:50] | – You’re coming with me. – Wha– | -跟我走一趟 -什么 |
[28:53] | You open those cells, | 把这些牢房打开 |
[28:54] | but no one leaves here until I’ve returned with the police. | 但在我和警方来之前任何人不准离开这 |
[28:56] | Do not listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[28:59] | Oh, and, uh, you’re indoors and it’s dark, | 你在室内这里又一片漆黑 |
[29:00] | so take off the sunglasses. You look stupid. | 把眼镜摘了 看起来像个傻缺 |
[29:04] | Yet another case closed | 又搞定一个案子 |
[29:05] | courtesy of Richard Castle Investigations. | 理查德·卡塞尔事务所为您效劳 |
[29:11] | Um, who is this woman? | 这个女人是谁 |
[29:13] | And are you in handcuffs? | 你的手被铐了 |
[29:14] | This man abducted me. | 这个人绑架了我 |
[29:15] | It’s not an abduction. It’s a citizen’s arrest. | 不是绑架 我这是公民逮捕 |
[29:17] | Please get it straight. | 请你搞清楚 |
[29:18] | Beckett, please meet Dr. Lillstrom. | 贝克特 这位是利斯特罗姆博士 |
[29:21] | She was Peter’s teacher — with benefits. | 她是彼得的老师 俩人有私情 |
[29:23] | The real kinky kind, too. | 十分重口味的那种 |
[29:24] | But when Peter ended their trysts, | 但当彼得要结束这种关系时 |
[29:26] | she locked him up in a secret, underground prison experiment, | 她把他秘密囚禁在了地下监狱实验里 |
[29:28] | which is where I caught her. | 我就是在那抓了她 |
[29:29] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不用谢 亲 |
[29:31] | You went to an underground prison? | 你去了地下囚室 |
[29:33] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[29:34] | No, not alone. I had Alexis with me. | 不是一个人 阿莱克西斯和我一起 |
[29:36] | Oh, well, since you had backup. | 你有支援就好 |
[29:38] | Are you kidding, Castle? Your daughter? | 你逗我吗卡塞尔 你女儿 |
[29:41] | When you say it in that tone, I sound like a bad parent. | 听你这说话的语气 我像个坏家长 |
[29:43] | Regardless, Dr. Lillstrom is a suspect. | 总之 利斯特罗姆博士是疑犯 |
[29:45] | – Trust me. – Fine. | -相信我 -好吧 |
[29:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | There’s protocol. You know that. | 警察局有警察局的规矩 你知道的 |
[29:53] | If you had a lead, you should have called us. | 如果你有线索 应该通知我们 |
[29:55] | Oh, believe me, I wanted to, but they locked us up in a cell. | 我是想这么做 但他们把我们囚禁了 |
[29:57] | No, I mean, you should have called us be– | 不 我是说 你应该先通知我们 |
[29:59] | Wait, they locked you up? | 什么 把你俩关了 |
[30:01] | You know what? Never mind. I don’t want to know. | 好吧 算了 我不想知道 |
[30:02] | Just go find Ryan and Espo and take them to the prison. | 去找莱恩和埃斯波带他们去监狱 |
[30:06] | That man is insane. | 这个人疯了 |
[30:09] | I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[30:10] | If he says you’re a suspect, | 如果他说你有嫌疑 |
[30:11] | then trust me — you are far from innocent. | 相信我 你和清白就说再见吧 |
[30:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:14] | This way, guys. | 这里 伙计们 |
[30:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:21] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[30:35] | I told them to stay. | 我叫他们待在这的 |
[30:36] | They’re not dogs, Castle. They’re college kids. | 他们又不是狗 他们是大学生 |
[30:38] | What did you expect? | 还指望他们听话啊 |
[30:39] | This place has been completely cleared out. | 这里已经完全被清空了 |
[30:41] | Dr. Lillstrom must have had a contingency plan. | 利斯特罗姆博士肯定有应急计划 |
[30:44] | They took all the evidence. | 他们把证据都清理干净了 |
[30:48] | And I let it happen. | 我却没能阻止他们 |
[30:51] | All because I wanted to impress Beckett. | 只因我想在贝克特面前表现 |
[30:56] | Sorry, Beckett, I screwed up. | 对不起 贝克特 是我搞砸了 |
[30:58] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 是搞砸了 |
[31:00] | And I jeopardized the entire case. | 我破坏了整个案子的调查 |
[31:04] | Again, yes. | 是的 就是你 |
[31:07] | But you know what? | 但是要你知道 |
[31:07] | If it wasn’t for you, then we’d still be thinking | 如果不是你 我们还一直以为 |
[31:09] | that Peter’s prison uniform was a halloween costume. | 彼得身上的囚衣是万圣节服装 |
[31:14] | So, I’ve been digging into Dr. Lillstrom. | 我查过利斯特罗姆博士的资料 |
[31:16] | Did you know that for the past decade, | 你们知道在过去十年里 |
[31:17] | she’s been contracting with the army, working psy ops? | 她一直和军方有合约 进行心理实验 |
[31:22] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:22] | The Navy funded the first, | 监狱实验是海军首创 |
[31:24] | The original Stanford prison experiment. | 最早的斯坦福监狱实验 |
[31:26] | Maybe the army is behind | 也许在利斯特罗姆博士背后 |
[31:27] | Dr. Lillstrom’s modern-day incarnation. | 有军方在支持她重现实验 |
[31:29] | That would explain how the place was scrubbed so quickly. | 这就解释了为何证据清理如此之快 |
[31:31] | Now, why would the military be interested | 为什么军方会对 |
[31:33] | in a bunch of college students playing prison? | 大学生囚室扮演这么有兴趣 |
[31:36] | Well, the government’s in need of | 政府需要 |
[31:37] | new counterterrorism techniques | 针对千禧世代年轻人的 |
[31:38] | aimed at the millennial generation — | 新的反恐技术 |
[31:40] | How to get into the minds of young terrorists and break them. | 如何进入年轻恐怖分子的思想和击溃他们 |
[31:43] | And what better source of lab rats | 还有什么比就地取材 |
[31:45] | than the millennials here at home? | 更方便的呢 |
[31:47] | But we’ll never get those surveillance tapes back. | 但我们永远拿不到监控录影带 |
[31:48] | So how do we prove that Lillstrom left the prison | 我们怎么证明彼得逃跑之后 |
[31:50] | to kill Peter after he escaped? | 利斯特罗姆离开囚室杀了他 |
[31:53] | We need a confession. | 我们要她自己招供 |
[31:56] | Well, the doc likes mind games, right? | 博士喜欢玩心理战是吧 |
[32:03] | Charge me or let me go. | 要么起诉我要么放了我 |
[32:07] | Which sounds better — | 你觉得哪个比较好 |
[32:07] | Negligent infliction of emotional distress, | 是过失刑罚导致他人精神痛苦 |
[32:10] | or gross psychological abuse? | 还是毛骨悚然的心理虐待 |
[32:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:14] | I’m writing an e-mail to the entire Hud U. Faculty. | 我在写电邮给哈德逊大学全体教员 |
[32:17] | Figured I’d let everyone know | 我想让大家都知道 |
[32:18] | that you were conducting an unauthorized experiment | 你在用在校学生的身体 |
[32:20] | with members of the student body, | 实施一项非法的实验 |
[32:21] | secretly funded by the U.S. Military. | 且是由美国军方秘密资助的 |
[32:24] | I’d love to see you prove it, | 我倒想看看你有什么证据 |
[32:25] | especially because every participating student | 尤其是因为所有参与的学生 |
[32:27] | signs a nondisclosure agreement. | 都签了保密协定 |
[32:29] | Oh. Well, then, I suppose you won’t mind if I send this. | 好吧 那我想你不介意我发出去吧 |
[32:32] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 |
[32:36] | What will it take for you | 你要我怎么做 |
[32:37] | not to tell anyone at Hudson about this? | 才不把这件事告诉哈德逊大学的任何人 |
[32:39] | The truth. | 说出真相 |
[32:40] | Do I have your word, Captain? | 你能说到做到么 警监 |
[32:43] | Hud U. will never hear from me. | 我不会向哈德逊大学告密的 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | I didn’t kill Peter, and I wasn’t sleeping with him. | 我没有杀彼得 也没和他发生过关系 |
[32:50] | That’s all you got? | 你就这些料么 |
[32:53] | Well, then I’m sending it. | 那我可发送了 |
[32:54] | Look, it’s the truth! | 我说的是事实 |
[32:56] | The night Peter escaped, I wasn’t even at the prison. | 彼得逃跑那晚 我并不在囚室 |
[32:59] | Then where were you? | 那你在哪 |
[33:00] | A pipe burst in my apartment. I was dealing with it all night. | 我公寓的管子爆了 搞了一整晚 |
[33:02] | Check with my doorman. | 你去找门卫确认 |
[33:05] | But if you’re thinking | 但如果你在怀疑是 |
[33:06] | whoever was having an affair with Peter killed him… | 和彼得有私情的人杀了他 |
[33:10] | I might be able to help. | 我想我能提供帮助 |
[33:12] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[33:17] | My study deals with extracting secrets from unwilling subjects. | 我的研究是对实验对象强行获取秘密 |
[33:21] | And Peter revealed that he was having an affair? | 彼得透露了他有私情了吗 |
[33:25] | So, who was he sleeping with? | 他和谁发生过关系 |
[33:28] | Someone on that list. | 你群邮名单里的某个人 |
[33:33] | Dean Feller, I’m sure you know why you’re here. | 费勒主任 我想你知道此行的原因 |
[33:35] | Actually, I don’t. | 事实上 我不知道 |
[33:37] | Well, we found the studio apartment. | 我们找到了那间公寓 |
[33:41] | I don’t — I don’t know w-what that is. | 我不 不知道这是什么 |
[33:43] | Really? | 真的么 |
[33:44] | Because we showed your photo to the neighbors. | 我们把你的照片给隔壁住户看 |
[33:47] | – They were able to tell us that – Okay. | -他们都说这是 -好吧 |
[33:49] | Look. Peter stood me up a couple of nights in a row. | 彼得连续好几个晚上都放了我鸽子 |
[33:52] | And I was hurt, so I wrote him a message. | 我很受伤 所以就写下留言 |
[33:55] | Peter stood you up because he was trapped | 彼得放你鸽子是因为 |
[33:57] | inside of Dr. Lillstrom’s prison experiment. | 他被关在利斯特罗姆博士的监狱实验里 |
[34:01] | What prison experiment? | 什么监狱实验 |
[34:02] | Peter told you about the hell that he was stuck in. | 彼得跟你说过他陷入了怎样的境地 |
[34:05] | Phone records show that you received a collect call | 你的电话记录表明你接到过一个 |
[34:06] | from a payphone near the crime scene. | 来自犯罪现场附近的公用电话打来的收方付费电话 |
[34:08] | Yes, Peter called me. He was panicked. | 是的 彼得打过电话给我 他吓坏了 |
[34:11] | He told me to pick him up at the park | 他让我去公园接他 |
[34:12] | and he would explain everything, | 然后他会向我解释一切 |
[34:13] | but he never said anything about a prison. | 但他从没提到过任何关于监狱的事 |
[34:15] | He never showed. | 他根本就没出现 |
[34:17] | Did Peter tell you | 彼得有没有告诉你 |
[34:17] | that Dr. Lillstrom extracted the secret of your affair? | 利斯特罗姆博士从他那里得知了你们偷情的事 |
[34:20] | Is that why you killed him? | 你就是因此才杀害他的吗 |
[34:21] | Because he was the only one who could verify the truth? | 因为他是唯一一个可以证明真相的人 |
[34:24] | What? | 什么 |
[34:26] | I didn’t kill Peter. | 我没杀彼得 |
[34:28] | I want a lawyer right now. | 我要律师 现在就要 |
[34:38] | You’re not buying this, are you? | 你不信 对吧 |
[34:40] | No confession. No smoking gun. | 没有认罪 也没有确凿证据 |
[34:42] | It’s just…not clean. | 简直太不干净利索了 |
[34:45] | Well, that’s how homicides are sometimes. | 有时候凶杀案就这样 |
[34:48] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:49] | Yeah, but something’s still bothering me. | 是的 但是我还是觉得有些困扰 |
[34:50] | There’s a part of the mystery that hasn’t been solved yet. | 还有一部分谜底没有被揭开 |
[34:53] | We’re missing part of the story. | 我们漏了故事中的一部分 |
[34:56] | And how do you suggest we find it? | 你认为我们要怎么找回它呢 |
[34:58] | The same way we always do. | 用我们一直以来的老办法 |
[35:00] | We start at the beginning, back at the prison. | 从头开始 回到那个监狱去 |
[35:04] | You just want an excuse to get me alone. | 你只想找个借口跟我独处 |
[35:06] | No, Beckett, I just want the truth. | 不 贝克特 我想得到真相 |
[35:09] | What really happened to Peter that night. | 那天晚上彼得到底经历了什么 |
[35:16] | Peter was placed in this cell. | 彼得被关在这间牢房里 |
[35:20] | And then he escaped. | 接着他越狱了 |
[35:22] | Yeah, but how? | 是的 但他怎么做到的 |
[35:23] | They said one morning he was just gone. | 他们说有天早上醒来他突然就不见了 |
[35:26] | So, what are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[35:28] | How Peter escaped had something to do with who killed him? | 你认为彼得越狱的方式跟他被害有关吗 |
[35:31] | Only one way to figure it out. | 只有一个办法能验证了 |
[35:36] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[35:37] | We’re gonna figure it out together. | 咱俩要一起来验证 |
[35:43] | You are not gonna get a signal. | 不会有信号的 |
[35:45] | You trapped me in here on purpose. | 你是故意把我困在这的 |
[35:47] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[35:48] | But since you brought it up, tell me — | 不过既然你提到这个 告诉我 |
[35:49] | why do you feel trapped in our marriage? | 你为什么会觉得自己被困在我们的婚姻中了 |
[35:51] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[35:52] | Then why did you leave? | 那你为什么要离开 |
[35:55] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[35:56] | So is breaking out of a prison, | 越狱也很复杂 |
[35:58] | so we’ve got some time. | 所以我们现在有时间好好谈谈 |
[36:00] | You know what? We’re not having this conversation. | 我不要跟你聊这个 |
[36:01] | I asked you for space, | 我让你给我空间 |
[36:03] | and you literally locked me up in a jail cell. | 而你却把我关在一个监狱牢房里 |
[36:05] | Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa — okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[36:07] | You — I’ll give you space. I’ll give you space. | 你 我给你空间就是了 我给你空间 |
[36:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:10] | You know, it would be just my luck | 我运气一向不好 |
[36:11] | it would ricochet and hit you | 子弹一定会弹回来打到你 |
[36:12] | and then I’d have two murders to contend with. | 这样我一下子救要应付两起谋杀案了 |
[36:14] | Look, relax. | 听我说 放轻松 |
[36:15] | Peter broke out of here, so…so can we. | 彼得既然都逃出去了 我们也可以 |
[36:19] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[36:20] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:21] | I mean, we’ve been stuck in worse places together before. | 咱们一起被困在过更糟糕的地方 |
[36:23] | I like that word — together. | 我喜欢那个词 一起 |
[36:26] | So what happened, Kate? What did I do wrong? | 到底怎么回事 凯特 我做错什么了 |
[36:28] | Castle, this one’s not about you. | 卡塞尔 这件事与你无关 |
[36:31] | It’s on me. | 是我的问题 |
[36:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:35] | I always will. | 我会永远爱你 |
[36:36] | Then let’s work it out — therapy, counseling. | 那就想想办法 去做心理咨询 婚姻辅导 |
[36:39] | Whatever it takes. | 只要能挽救婚姻就行 |
[36:41] | I — I just can’t. | 我 我不能 |
[36:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:48] | “Huh,” what? | 你哼什么 |
[36:49] | Before this place was a prison cell, | 这个地方被改成监狱之前 |
[36:50] | it was an office building, right? | 是个办公楼对吧 |
[36:53] | Take a look up. | 抬头看看 |
[36:56] | I bet you that’s how Peter got out. | 我敢打赌彼得就是这么逃出去的 |
[36:59] | Come on, Castle. | 来吧 卡塞尔 |
[37:10] | Uh, this is when you boost me up. | 你该把我托上去了 |
[37:12] | Uh, right. Up. | 没错 上去 |
[37:15] | Ready. There we go. | 准备好了 上去 |
[37:19] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[37:34] | Oh, got it. | 我上来了 |
[37:42] | You’re doing great, honey. N-not to rush you, but… | 你干得不错亲爱的 我不是催你 可是 |
[37:52] | Wait a minute. Something’s not right here. | 等一下 哪里不对劲 |
[37:55] | How did Peter reach the vent from inside the cell? | 彼得在牢房里怎么够到通风孔的 |
[38:03] | It was a two-man job. | 这得两个人合作才行 |
[38:05] | Two prisoners escaped, | 两个犯人逃了 |
[38:06] | but only one was missing, which means… | 但是却只少了一个人 也就是说 |
[38:08] | The killer came back! | 凶手又回来了 |
[38:14] | I’ll open the door. | 我给你开门 |
[38:17] | Thanks for coming down to the station, Emily. | 谢谢你能来警局配合调查 艾米莉 |
[38:19] | We just have a few questions about the prison experiment… | 我们想问你几个问题 是关于监狱实验的 |
[38:24] | and how you helped Peter escape from it. | 以及你是怎么帮助彼得逃出去的 |
[38:27] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么 |
[38:28] | Well, Peter reached through the bars, and he hoisted you up, | 彼得把手伸过铁栏 把你托上去 |
[38:31] | and you both escaped, didn’t you? | 然后你们俩一块逃出去了 不是吗 |
[38:32] | And then you killed Peter in the park | 然后你在公园里杀了彼得 |
[38:35] | and returned to the prison, to your cell — | 又回到了监狱 回到了你的牢房里 |
[38:37] | the perfect alibi. | 完美的不在场证明 |
[38:38] | That’s ridiculous. Why would I kill him? | 这太荒唐了 我为什么要杀他 |
[38:40] | Emily, we know about the scholarship. | 艾米莉 我们知道奖学金的事 |
[38:42] | You needed it to stay in school. | 你需要奖学金才能继续学业 |
[38:43] | Yeah, but he won fair and square. | 但他胜的光明正大 |
[38:45] | We know that’s not true. | 我们知道这不是真的 |
[38:46] | Peter won that scholarship | 彼得之所以能获得奖学金 |
[38:48] | because he was having an affair with the dean. | 是因为他跟院长有私情 |
[38:49] | And then when you found out about it in the prison, | 当你在监狱里得知这件事后 |
[38:51] | you took your revenge. | 你便报复了他 |
[38:52] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[38:53] | – Stop lying, Emily! – It wasn’t! | -别撒谎了 艾米莉 -那不是我 |
[38:56] | It was a different me! | 那是另一个不同的我 |
[38:59] | That experiment messed with my head! | 那个实验把我逼疯了 |
[39:01] | After we escaped, I just…snapped. | 我们逃走之后 我就 我就崩溃了 |
[39:05] | It was so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[39:07] | I had worked so hard, did everything right. | 我那么努力 事事都做到最好 |
[39:11] | When Peter ran into the park, | 当彼得跑进公园后 |
[39:13] | I-I went after him. | 我在后面跟着他 |
[39:18] | Then I saw that tree branch. | 然后我就看到了那根树枝 |
[39:23] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[39:53] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[39:55] | I finished piecing this together for our investigation. | 我整理了一下资料 方便我们继续调查 |
[40:04] | You’re having second thoughts. | 你开始犹豫了 |
[40:06] | Aren’t you? | 对吧 |
[40:08] | Yeah. I just knew that this was gonna be tough. | 是的 我知道这件事会很难 |
[40:09] | I didn’t think it was gonna be like this. | 但没想到这么难 |
[40:11] | I get it. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[40:15] | Look, maybe we need to stop before we start. | 也许在我们开始前要先停一停 |
[40:18] | Beckett, I’ll follow your lead. | 贝克特 我听你的 |
[40:24] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[40:34] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[40:42] | That is… | 那是 |
[40:45] | 50-year-old scotch. | 50年陈酿的威士忌 |
[40:46] | Yeah. I bought a case of it. | 没错 我买了一整箱 |
[40:48] | Alexis, that’s expensive. | 阿丽克西斯 那很贵的 |
[40:49] | Relax, dad. The company paid for it. | 别担心 爸 是公司付的钱 |
[40:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | W-wait. That means I paid for it. | 等一下 那也就是我给的钱 |
[40:56] | To closing the case. | 敬案子告破 |
[40:57] | To generous expense accounts. | 敬大手大脚的公款消费 |
[41:04] | So, any progress with Beckett? | 你跟贝克特之间有进展吗 |
[41:07] | You know, at the prison, we, | 在监狱的时候 我们 |
[41:09] | um, sort of had a moment. | 有那么一会深情交流 |
[41:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:18] | I think my plan is working. | 我想我的计划起效了 |
[41:21] | I mean, it has to, right? | 肯定会起效的 对吧 |
[41:31] | Um, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[41:32] | We’re gonna start a tradition. | 咱们来立个传统 |
[41:36] | For when we solve a case together. | 以后我们每破一个案子都要一起做 |
[41:40] | I don’t smoke, and neither do you. | 我不抽烟 你也不抽 |
[41:43] | Who said anything about smoking? | 谁说要抽烟了 |