时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Castle! Are you okay? | 卡塞尔 你没事吧 |
[00:08] | Where have you been? Why haven’t you called? | 你去哪了 为什么连电话也不打 |
[00:11] | I couldn’t. | 我没法打 |
[00:13] | Kate, what’s going on? | 凯特 出什么事了 |
[00:17] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:18] | No, no! No, kate… kate, why are you shutting me out? | 不 别走 凯特 你为什么瞒着我 |
[00:20] | Castle, I love you. | 卡塞尔 我爱你 |
[00:24] | Kate. Kate. | 凯特 凯特 |
[00:35] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:39] | Are you sure we’re safe here? | 你确定我们安全了吗 |
[00:41] | Am I sure? Um, no. | 确定 不确定 |
[00:43] | This building was seized by NYPD a week ago in a drug bust. | 这栋楼是纽约警局一周前缉毒时扣下的 |
[00:47] | There’s no paperwork connecting it to me. | 没有文件能将其与我联系起来 |
[00:50] | We got a couple of days here. | 我们能在这儿待几天 |
[00:53] | Not if we starve to death first. | 除非我们先饿死了 |
[00:54] | Trust me. A bullet’s gonna kill you long before hunger does. | 相信我 子弹的效力肯定比饥饿快 |
[00:57] | Thank you. I feel so much calmer now. | 谢谢 我现在镇定多了 |
[01:11] | This is so not how I saw my life playing out. | 我没想到我的人生会变成这样 |
[01:15] | I joined the A.G.’s office to make a difference, | 我进入总检察长办公室是想做点贡献 |
[01:17] | maybe impress a girl. | 或许打动哪个姑娘 |
[01:19] | Okay, a lot of girls. | 好吧 很多姑娘 |
[01:21] | The point is I thought | 总之 为以为 |
[01:22] | I’d be saving the world from behind a computer, | 我能坐在电脑后面拯救世界 |
[01:24] | not being hunted for sport by the “Zero Dark Thirty” all-stars. | 而不是被当成本·拉登被猎杀 |
[01:31] | Today was supposed to be my first day | 今天本该是我作为 |
[01:32] | as captain of the 12th precinct. | 12分局警监的第一天 |
[01:34] | Worst thing I thought I was gonna be facing | 我以为最糟的就是 |
[01:36] | was working without Castle. | 不能跟卡塞尔一起工作了 |
[01:39] | And then you called. | 然后你就打来了 |
[01:44] | All right. Try to get some sleep. | 好了 睡会儿吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 好 |
[01:57] | Alpha team in position in 10 seconds. | A队10秒钟后到位 |
[02:33] | Vikram! | 维克拉姆 |
[02:34] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:07] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[03:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:09] | Sorry, dear. There’s no time for chitchat. | 抱歉 亲爱的 没时间闲聊了 |
[03:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:22] | Baker is down. I repeat, Baker is down. | 贝克被击倒 重复 贝克被击倒 |
[03:25] | Target is coming to you. | 目标向你那边去了 |
[03:27] | Charlie, acknowledge. Charlie. | 查理 收到回答 查理 |
[03:31] | Get in. | 上车 |
[03:32] | No. No. Not until you tell me who you are. | 不 不行 你得先告诉我你是谁 |
[03:36] | You can call me Rita. | 你可以叫我丽塔 |
[03:38] | I’m Castle’s stepmother. | 我是卡塞尔的继母 |
[03:39] | Now, we really have to go. | 我们真的得走了 |
[03:51] | So, what do we know? | 我们知道什么情况 |
[03:52] | Last night, Beckett’s old team | 昨晚贝克特以前在 |
[03:53] | from the attorney general’s office was killed. | 总检察长办公室的团队都遇害了 |
[03:55] | Right. And then, this morning, | 嗯 然后今早 |
[03:56] | she gets a call from their new hire, Vikram, | 她接到了他们新人维克拉姆的电话 |
[03:59] | and all hell breaks loose. | 接着就天下大乱了 |
[04:00] | Which means everything must be connected | 那么事情肯定跟贝克特 |
[04:01] | to Beckett’s time in the A.G. | 在总检察长办公室的那段时期有关 |
[04:03] | But how? That was two years ago. | 但怎么会 那都是两年前了 |
[04:04] | Maybe she stayed in contact. | 或许她还跟他们有联系 |
[04:05] | And kept me in the dark? | 却不告诉我吗 |
[04:07] | Well, before today, I wouldn’t have believed it. | 今天之前 我是不会信的 |
[04:10] | Now I can’t help but wonder what else she’s keeping from me. | 现在 我不禁想她还瞒了我什么 |
[04:13] | Don’t go there, dad. | 别那么想 爸爸 |
[04:15] | Easier said than done. | 说的容易做的难 |
[04:16] | – Richard? – In here. | -理查德 -在这儿 |
[04:19] | I thought you two might need a pick-me-up. | 我觉得你可能需要点东西提神 |
[04:21] | Oh, and look who I found downstairs. | 看看我在楼下发现了谁 |
[04:25] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[04:26] | Last time I saw you, you said we were done. | 我上次见你时 你说我们两清了 |
[04:28] | Look, I feel bad about what happened. | 我对发生的事情很过意不去 |
[04:30] | If I’d known I could’ve used you as bait, | 如果早知道我可以拿你当诱饵 |
[04:32] | I would have stuck around and followed your kidnappers. | 我就会留下跟踪你的绑架者了 |
[04:35] | It was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:36] | – Not a very good one. – Fair enough. | -不怎么好笑 -好吧 |
[04:38] | – What do you want, Hayley? – To help. | -你想怎么样 海莉 -帮忙 |
[04:40] | I reckon that I owe you that much after what happened. | 我觉得经历了那种事 这是我欠你的 |
[04:43] | She did give us the clue that found you. | 是她给的线索帮我们找到了你 |
[04:45] | Well, yeah, after Esposito dragged her down to the precinct. | 是啊 那是埃斯波西托把她拖去了分局 |
[04:48] | You’re not wrong, mother, | 你没说错 妈妈 |
[04:49] | but we do need all the help we can get to find Beckett. | 但想找到贝克特 我们需要一切帮助 |
[04:51] | I was hoping you’d say that, | 我正希望你会这么说 |
[04:52] | ’cause I’ve already got feelers out | 因为我已经放出了消息 |
[04:54] | to contacts in high-traffic areas across the city… | 联络了全城各个交通密集区的联系人 |
[04:57] | Cab companies, banks, hotels, train stations. | 出租车公司 银行 酒店 火车站 |
[05:00] | I sent them pictures of Beckett and Vikram | 我把贝克特和维克拉姆的照片发给了他们 |
[05:01] | and asked them to spread them around, | 叫他们向外扩散 |
[05:03] | plus scan through their surveillance videos. | 并搜索他们的监控录像 |
[05:05] | If your wife is still in town, we will find her. | 要是你太太还在城里 我们会找到她的 |
[05:08] | Told you she was a keeper. | 我就说她挺有用的吧 |
[05:13] | I’ve been married to Castle’s father for almost 10 years. | 我嫁给卡塞尔的父亲快十年了 |
[05:16] | Jackson never mentioned being married. | 杰克逊从没提过他结婚了 |
[05:17] | Well, of course not. It’s classified. | 当然不会 那是机密 |
[05:19] | In this line of work, you make a lot of enemies. | 干这行的 总会惹上很多麻烦 |
[05:22] | Attachments are liabilities — | 有牵挂就会成为负担 |
[05:24] | Leverage to be used against us. | 会成为用来对付我们的筹码 |
[05:25] | – Sounds romantic. – It can be. | -听着真浪漫 -也有浪漫的时候 |
[05:27] | Absence doesn’t always make the heart grow fonder, | 距离不一定会疏远感情 |
[05:29] | But it sure does wonders for the libido. | 但肯定会增加性欲 |
[05:31] | I haven’t seen Jackson in… nine months. | 我已经有…九个月没见过杰克逊了 |
[05:34] | I am raring to go. | 我都迫不及待了 |
[05:35] | That’s sweet. | 真感人 |
[05:36] | So, what are you? Cia? | 那你到底是什么人 中情局的吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, God. No. | 天 不 |
[05:38] | I’m a different three-letter agency. | 我属于另一个三个字母的机构 |
[05:40] | Much more exclusive. | 比中情局隐秘多了 |
[05:41] | You actually expect me to believe that? | 你真指望我会相信吗 |
[05:43] | I did save your life, dear. | 我可刚救了你的命 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | True that. | 这是真的 |
[05:46] | How did you end up back there? | 你怎么会出现在那里 |
[05:47] | What’s your connection to all of this? | 你跟这一切有什么联系 |
[05:49] | I’m afraid that’s also classified. | 恐怕这也是机密 |
[05:50] | People died. Friends of mine. | 有人为此付出了生命 我的朋友们 |
[05:53] | I know. And more may die unless you tell me | 我知道 还有可能死更多人 |
[05:55] | everything that has happened up until this point. | 除非你把此前发生的一切原原本本告诉我 |
[05:57] | Listen to me. Whatever you think this is, it’s bigger. | 听我说 这事比你想得大得多 |
[06:00] | And if you want to stay alive, you’re gonna need my help. | 要是你想活命 就一定会需要我的帮助 |
[06:09] | It started this morning. | 是今早开始的 |
[06:12] | I was getting ready for work, and then he called. | 我正准备去上班 他就打来了 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么嘛 |
[06:19] | That was supposed to be a decoder ring in there. | 本该是枚解码戒指的 |
[06:22] | Oh, my god. This is so beautiful. | 天呐 好漂亮啊 |
[06:28] | Um, would you mind getting that? | 你能接一下吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah. Here. | 嗯 给 |
[06:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:34] | Captain Beckett’s phone. | 贝克特警监电话 |
[06:36] | Uh…Katherine Beckett, please. | 请找凯瑟琳·贝克特 |
[06:37] | Of course. Please wait just one moment. | 好的 请稍等 |
[06:39] | Okay. I’ll trade. There you go. Thanks. | 好了 跟你换 给 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Yeah, this is Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[06:43] | This is an emergency alert, classification protocol seven. | 这是一则紧急警戒 机密协议7号 |
[06:47] | I don’t — | 我不… |
[06:48] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[06:49] | Rendezvous at the Hill Theatre. | 碰面地点在远山剧院 |
[06:50] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[06:51] | Tell no one. | 别告诉任何人 |
[06:53] | Understood. | 明白 |
[06:55] | Uh, you know, uh, I’m not interested, | 嗯 我不感兴趣 |
[06:56] | So why don’t you take me off the list? | 你直接把我划掉吧 |
[06:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Telemarketers. | 电话推销 |
[07:02] | I swear there should be tougher laws against them. | 真该颁布更严格的法律管制他们 |
[07:06] | I love this. | 我好喜欢 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna cherish this. | 我会珍惜的 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Okay, I’ve got to get moving. | 好了 我得走了 |
[07:13] | I have a meeting over at 1pp. | 我要去总局开会 |
[07:19] | Knock ’em dead. | 震住他们 |
[07:47] | Show me your hands. | 手举起来 |
[07:49] | – They’re all dead. – I said show me your hands. | -他们都死了 -我让你把手举起来 |
[07:51] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:52] | I’m not carrying. I’m — I’m just an analyst. | 我没带枪 我只是个分析员 |
[07:54] | I’m a data cruncher at the AG’s office. | 我是总检察长办公室的数据分析员 |
[07:57] | I don’t remember you. | 我怎么不认得你 |
[07:58] | I started working a few months ago. | 我是几个月前才来的 |
[08:00] | – Now they’re all dead. – Who? | -他们都死了 -谁 |
[08:02] | McCord, Hendricks… your entire former team. | 麦考德 亨德里克斯 你之前的整个团队 |
[08:09] | – How? – One was stabbed at a bar. | -怎么死的 -一个是在酒吧被刺死的 |
[08:11] | The others were killed in a car crash. | 其他人死于车祸 |
[08:12] | But it wasn’t an accident. They were all murdered. | 但并非意外 他们都是被谋杀的 |
[08:14] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:15] | Because someone tried to kill me yesterday, too. | 因为昨天有人想把我也杀了 |
[08:19] | So, then why didn’t you pull the fire alarm? | 那你为什么没拉响火警警报 |
[08:21] | The FBI, the NSA? | 怎么不找联调局 国安局 |
[08:22] | Because you’re at the center of all this, | 因为你是这整件事的中心 |
[08:24] | Which makes you the only person I can trust. | 也就是说 你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[08:25] | I haven’t seen any of those people in over a year. | 我有一年多没见过这些人中的任何一个了 |
[08:29] | What makes you think I’m at the heart of this? | 你为什么觉得我是这些事的中心 |
[08:34] | – Who did you tell about me? – Nobody. | -你跟谁说起过我 -没人 |
[08:36] | Well, they found us somehow. | 他们还是找到我们了 |
[08:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:50] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[08:53] | They’re here somewhere. | 他们在这 |
[08:55] | Check the balcony. | 去露台看看 |
[09:29] | Come on. | 快走 |
[09:32] | – Get in the car. – What?! | -上车 -什么 |
[09:33] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[09:44] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:45] | – I think I’m gonna hurl. – Just try to keep it together. | -我觉得我要吐了 -坚持住 |
[09:47] | Oh, I’m definitely gonna hurl. | 我绝对要吐了 |
[09:51] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干嘛啊 |
[09:52] | How do you think they found us? | 你以为他们怎么找到我们的 |
[09:53] | They tapped your phone. They used it to track you to me. | 他们监听你的手机 他们就是这么找到我的 |
[09:55] | I’ve been shot. I need to get to a doctor, | 我中枪了 我得去看医生 |
[09:57] | and we need to call the cavalry. | 而且我们要找支援 |
[09:59] | That’s gonna be the last call you ever make. | 那样你打完电话就死定了 |
[10:00] | Look, whoever these guys are, they are hacked in everywhere, | 不管他们是谁 这些人能黑进所有地方 |
[10:03] | which means anybody you call is gonna wind up dead. | 也就是说你打给谁谁就死定了 |
[10:14] | I got to stop this bleeding. | 我得把血止住 |
[10:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[10:21] | It’s okay. Listen. I’m a cop. | 没事的 听我说 我是警察 |
[10:22] | I just need a needle and thread, | 我需要针和线 |
[10:23] | and I’m gonna have to detain you for your own safety. | 而且为了你的安全我得把你先关起来 |
[10:26] | Grab her cellphone, lock her up in the bathroom. | 拿走她的手机 把她关进卫生间里 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:37] | Headache. I’m dizzy. I-I need to eat something. | 头疼 有点晕 我得吃点东西 |
[10:39] | Yeah? Well, maybe you should have grabbed some breakfast | 是吗 那你早晨应该去吃早饭 |
[10:41] | this morning instead of calling me. | 而不是给我打电话 |
[10:47] | I’m a diabetic. | 我有糖尿病 |
[10:52] | I’m gonna need insulin. | 我需要胰岛素 |
[10:53] | Yeah, well, one medical emergency at a time. | 好吧 先处理我的伤口吧 |
[10:58] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 |
[11:03] | It could be worse. | 还可能更严重 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna start sewing, | 我要缝伤口了 |
[11:08] | and you’re gonna tell me what the hell’s going on here. | 你赶紧给我说说这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:12] | Yesterday morning, I got an alert… | 昨天早晨 我收到一条提示说 |
[11:15] | that a pending interagency database search | 一个正在进行的跨部门数据库搜索 |
[11:17] | generated a result. | 有结果了 |
[11:18] | Right away, I knew it was weird | 不过我马上就发现这很奇怪 |
[11:20] | because the search was two years old, | 因为这个搜索是两年前进行的 |
[11:22] | and it was instigated by a former agent named Kate Beckett. | 而且是由前探员凯特·贝克特发起的 |
[11:26] | What was the search for? | 搜索内容是什么 |
[11:28] | The document it uncovered was a just-declassified | 它所涉及的文件是刚刚解密的 |
[11:31] | electronic memo, heavily redacted. | 电子备忘录 编辑遮盖了很多内容 |
[11:33] | From what I could tell, | 在我看来 |
[11:34] | it detailed a meeting between a federal official | 它记录了一次联邦政府官员 |
[11:36] | of some kind and Senator William Bracken. | 和威廉·布莱肯议员谈话的细节 |
[11:48] | When I started at the A.G.’s office, | 我刚去司法部长办公室工作时 |
[11:51] | I ran a keyword search, | 我进行了一次关键字搜索 |
[11:52] | hunting for criminality connected to Bracken, | 想要找跟布莱肯有关的犯罪行为 |
[11:55] | and I never got a hit. | 可是一直没有结果 |
[11:56] | Well, yesterday, you did. | 可是在昨天有结果了 |
[11:59] | Five people are dead because of it. | 五个人因此而丧了命 |
[12:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. I just… | 是的 我只是… |
[12:28] | I thought I would never see him again. | 我以为我不会再见到他了 |
[12:30] | I thought that I’d finally put this all behind me. | 我以为我可以不再想这件事了 |
[12:34] | I-I don’t think you ever get over something like that. | 我觉得你永远也忘不掉这样的事 |
[12:38] | It — it becomes a part of who you are. | 它已经成了你的一部分了 |
[12:43] | My sister died when I was a kid. | 我小的时候姐姐死了 |
[12:45] | I still think about her all the time. | 可我现在都还会想她 |
[12:51] | Tell me everything you remember about the memo. | 把你记得的有关备忘录的事都告诉我 |
[12:55] | Well, most of it was redacted. | 大部分内容都被盖住了 |
[12:57] | But — but there was a word written in the margin — | 可是在边上有一个词 |
[13:00] | LokSat. | 洛克塞特 |
[13:02] | That made me curious, so I looked it up. | 这让我很好奇 所以我就查了一下 |
[13:05] | Came up empty, so I just — | 什么都没查到 于是我就 |
[13:06] | I forward the whole thing to Agent McCord | 把所有资料转发给了麦考德探员 |
[13:08] | and forgot about it. | 然后就忘了这件事了 |
[13:11] | 12 hours later, they were dead | 过了12个小时后 他们全都死掉了 |
[13:14] | and I was running for my life. | 而我也在逃命 |
[13:17] | Your search must have triggered an alarm. | 你的搜索一定是触发了警报 |
[13:20] | That memo was most likely declassified by accident, | 那个备忘录很有可能是不小心被解密的 |
[13:22] | and whatever LokSat is, | 无论洛克塞特是什么 |
[13:23] | these people will clearly do anything to keep it a secret. | 这些人显然要不惜一切代价防止别人知道 |
[13:48] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[13:49] | You are the last person I expected to see. | 你是我最没想到会见到的人 |
[13:52] | Why is that? You thought I’d be dead by now? | 为什么 你觉得我现在应该死了吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about. | 我一点都不知道你到底在说什么 |
[13:56] | Rachel McCord, Matt Hendricks? | 蕾切尔·麦考德 马特·亨德里克斯 |
[13:58] | Five murdered federal agents ringing a bell? | 五位被谋杀的联邦探员听起来耳熟吗 |
[14:01] | Not a one. | 都没听说过 |
[14:03] | And how about this one — LokSat. | 那这个呢 洛克塞特 |
[14:10] | How do you know about LokSat? | 你怎么知道洛克塞特的 |
[14:11] | Doesn’t matter how. | 怎么知道的不重要 |
[14:12] | The question is what is it, | 问题在于它是什么 |
[14:14] | and why is there a hit squad running around the east coast, | 东海岸为什么游荡着一支杀手队 |
[14:16] | killing people to protect it? | 为了保护它到处杀人 |
[14:18] | – We’re through here. – The hell we are. | -我们的谈话结束了 -想得美 |
[14:19] | Just by being here, you’ve put a target on my back. | 你来这里就已经把祸水引到了我头上 |
[14:24] | You may as well kill yourself right now, Kate. | 你现在还不如自杀算了 凯特 |
[14:27] | You have stumbled onto something which is so over your head. | 你碰上的事你绝对解决不了 |
[14:33] | I am amazed you’re still alive. | 我很惊讶你居然还活着 |
[14:43] | What did Beckett say that freaked him out so much? | 贝克特到底说了什么让他如此害怕 |
[14:48] | How do you know about LokSat? | 你怎么知道洛克塞特的 |
[14:50] | Doesn’t matter how. | 怎么知道的不重要 |
[14:51] | The question is what is it, | 问题在于它是什么 |
[14:53] | and why is there a hit squad running around the east coast, | 东海岸为什么游荡着一支杀手队 |
[14:55] | killing people to protect it? | 为了保护它到处杀人 |
[14:57] | LokSat. | 洛克塞特 |
[14:58] | – Never heard of it. – Me neither, | -从来没听说过 -我也是 |
[14:59] | but it clearly scares the hell out of Bracken. | 但它显然是吓坏了布莱肯 |
[15:02] | Figuring out what it means is key, | 弄清楚它是什么意思是关键 |
[15:04] | and that’s exactly what Beckett is doing. | 这也正是贝克特正在做的事 |
[15:05] | – Well, why don’t we talk to Bracken and find out? – Yeah. | -不如我们去找布莱肯问清楚 -对 |
[15:08] | No, um, not you, Castle. | 你不能去 卡塞尔 |
[15:09] | You’re radioactive with this guy. | 你和这个人相冲 |
[15:11] | Yeah, you should stay here and wait for the assistant A.G. | 你还是留在这里等总检察长助理吧 |
[15:13] | She’s on her way up from D.C. to bring some federal muscle. | 她带着联邦探员正从华盛顿赶来 |
[15:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | Hey, Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[15:27] | I have another clue. | 我又找到一条线索 |
[15:28] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[15:29] | We? | 你们是谁 |
[15:29] | Me and Hayley. Her feelers paid off. | 我和海莉 她的眼线有了消息 |
[15:31] | Vikram showed up at a hotel in midtown | 他们离开监狱一小时后 |
[15:33] | an hour after they left the prison. | 维克拉姆去了中城一家旅馆 |
[15:34] | – Was Beckett with him? – I don’t know. We just got here. | -贝克特也在吗 -不知道 我们刚到 |
[15:36] | I’ll call you as soon as we figure anything out. | 我们有了发现我会马上告诉你 |
[15:38] | No, no, Alexis. I don’t want you involved in this. | 不行 阿丽克西斯 我不想让你卷进来 |
[15:40] | Dad, I can take care of myself. | 爸爸 我能照顾好自己的 |
[15:41] | Alexis, no. It is too dangerous. | 阿丽克西斯 不行 这太危险了 |
[15:43] | I’m not a kid anymore, dad. Beckett’s family. | 我不是小孩子了 爸爸 贝克特是家人 |
[15:46] | I’ll call you after. | 之后再打给你 |
[15:48] | Alexis — | 阿丽克西斯 |
[15:50] | Nicely done. | 干的漂亮 |
[15:51] | You sure it wasn’t too harsh? | 你确定我的话没有太凶吗 |
[15:52] | No, he’s got to learn. You’re an adult now. | 没有 他得明白 你已经长大了 |
[15:55] | So, how do we do this? | 那我们怎么办 |
[15:57] | We talk to the head of security. | 去和保安主任谈谈 |
[15:58] | We get a look at their video surveillance. | 看看他们的监控录像 |
[16:00] | My source told me that Vikram arrived | 我的线人告诉我维克拉姆 |
[16:02] | a little before 4:00 P.M. yesterday. | 是昨天下午不到四点到的 |
[16:03] | The question is what the hell was he doing here? | 问题是 他到底是来干什么的 |
[16:14] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s all we got. We need a copy of that memo. | 但我们别无选择 我们需要那份备忘录 |
[16:18] | It’s the only way to get on top of this. | 这是我们控制局面的唯一办法 |
[16:20] | You know they’ll have wiped the original search, right? | 你知道他们肯定早把原始搜索记录删除了吧 |
[16:21] | Yeah. I also know that the A.G. has a triple firewall backup, | 知道 我也知道司法部有三重防火墙备份 |
[16:24] | which I am guessing you can hack. | 我猜你是能黑进去的 |
[16:27] | Well, duh, but the second I do, it’ll trip an alarm. | 当然 但我一旦进入 就会触发警报 |
[16:30] | Guys with guns are gonna come running. | 带着枪的人可就要飞奔而来了 |
[16:31] | Which is why we are in a public space with four exits. | 所以才选一个有四个出口的公共场所 |
[16:35] | You are gonna get me shot. | 你会害我中枪的 |
[16:38] | Look on the bright side — chicks dig scars. | 也有好的一面啊 伤疤最吸引女人了 |
[16:42] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[16:57] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[17:01] | Looks like Beckett’s repositioning. | 贝克特把车挪开了 |
[17:14] | Sir. | 先生 |
[17:15] | Can I have a shot of whiskey, please? | 请给我一杯威士忌 谢谢 |
[17:22] | All right, Vikram. How’s it going? | 好了 维克拉姆 怎么样了 |
[17:25] | I’m in. Now comes the hard part. | 进去了 困难的部分才开始 |
[17:28] | Fast forward a little. | 快进一点 |
[17:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:44] | Vikram, they’re here. Get out. | 维克拉姆 他们来了 快出来 |
[17:46] | I need more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[17:47] | You got maybe 15 seconds. | 大概还有15秒 |
[17:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:01] | Come on, Vikram. Get out. | 快点 维克拉姆 出来 |
[18:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:17] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[18:30] | – That was close. – I’ll say. | -就差一点 -是啊 |
[18:32] | It’s too bad we couldn’t see what was on Vikram’s computer. | 可惜看不到维克拉姆电脑上的东西 |
[18:35] | Can you rewind a little? | 能再倒回去一点点吗 |
[18:39] | Stop. | 停 |
[18:41] | Look in the mirror. | 看镜子 |
[18:48] | Can I? | 能让我来吗 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:04] | That was totally badass. | 简直太厉害了 |
[19:15] | I got the memo. | 我找到备忘录了 |
[19:16] | And I got them. | 我找到他们了 |
[19:19] | I followed them to a warehouse, | 我跟着他们到了一个仓库 |
[19:20] | And then, not long after that, they showed up with Castle. | 没过多久 他们和卡塞尔一起出现了 |
[19:23] | They were gonna torture him, so I stepped in. | 他们正准备拷问他 我就插手救了他 |
[19:26] | And eventually, I took off | 最后我离开了 |
[19:28] | and went back to that apartment building where you found us. | 然后回到了你找到我们的那栋公寓楼 |
[19:30] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[19:31] | Most people would have been dead within hours. | 大多数人几小时内就死了 |
[19:35] | All right. Now it’s your turn. | 好了 现在轮到你了 |
[19:37] | Who are these guys and what is LokSat? | 这些人是谁 洛克塞特是什么 |
[19:39] | I don’t know exactly. | 具体我也不太清楚 |
[19:40] | What I do know is the person behind this | 我所知道的就是这幕后的操控者 |
[19:41] | is a very powerful | 是中情局一个位高权重 |
[19:43] | and a very dirty analyst inside the CIA. | 并且手脚不干净的分析员 |
[19:45] | I’ve been trying to get an identity for over a year, | 一年来我一直试图找出那人的身份 |
[19:48] | And every time I get a lead, it just evaporates. | 我每次一找到线索 马上就消失了 |
[19:50] | What’s this person’s connection to Bracken? | 这个人和布莱肯有什么关系 |
[19:52] | They were partners. | 他们曾是搭档 |
[19:54] | As you know, the senator was working | 你知道 布莱肯参议员 |
[19:55] | with a drug dealer by the name of Vulcan Simmons. | 曾和一名叫瓦肯·西蒙斯的毒贩合作 |
[19:58] | They were using the profits | 他们用从中获取的利益 |
[19:59] | to fund Bracken’s presidential campaign. | 来为布莱肯的总统竞选提供资金 |
[20:01] | I mean, you must have wondered | 你肯定很疑惑 |
[20:01] | how they got away with it for so long. | 他们这么久以来怎么没被发现 |
[20:03] | They were protected by Bracken’s mystery partner. | 他们都被布莱肯神秘的搭档庇护着 |
[20:06] | They were using CIA resources | 他们一直在调用中情局的资源 |
[20:08] | to import the drugs into the country. | 进口毒品 |
[20:11] | That’s life imprisonment right there. | 这是要判终身监禁的 |
[20:13] | That’s a political nuke. | 这是政治核武器 |
[20:14] | That’s why they’re so willing | 这也就是为什么他们 |
[20:15] | to kill to protect their anonymity. | 要赶尽杀绝来隐藏他们的身份 |
[20:20] | Is Bracken normally in solitary? | 布莱肯平时是单独监禁吗 |
[20:21] | No. After he met with Mr. Castle, he attacked a guard. | 不 见卡塞尔先生后他袭击了一名警卫 |
[20:24] | So you stuck him in the hole. | 所以你把他单独关押了 |
[20:25] | Must have figured it was his safest bet. | 他肯定以为那是最安全的做法 |
[20:44] | William Bracken was just killed in prison. | 威廉·布莱肯刚在监狱中被杀 |
[20:48] | This changes things. | 这下情况变了 |
[20:51] | I’m afraid the only way that you and Vikram | 恐怕唯一能让你和维克拉姆保命的方式 |
[20:53] | are gonna be able to stay alive is if you go on the run. | 就是你们一直逃跑了 |
[20:56] | And one day, I hope I will be able to root out the big bad | 我希望将来有一天我能找出幕后的黑手 |
[21:00] | and get the target taken off your backs. | 帮你们除掉后顾之忧 |
[21:05] | One day? | 将来有一天吗 |
[21:07] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[21:08] | I’m afraid the life that you were living yesterday is over. | 恐怕你以往的那种生活已经结束了 |
[21:25] | Detectives. I’m Allison Hyde. | 二位警探 我是艾莉森·海德 |
[21:27] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[21:29] | Prison was hacked into right before the murder. | 就在谋杀发生之前监狱系统被黑 |
[21:31] | Security cameras in solitary were turned off. | 单独监禁室的监控摄像被关掉了 |
[21:33] | These guys are professional ghosts. | 这些人是专业的影子杀手 |
[21:34] | Listen, I’m not here to run roughshod over you. | 听着 我不是来对你们指手画脚的 |
[21:36] | Captain Beckett is one of yours, | 贝克特警监是你们的一员 |
[21:38] | and rescuing her is priority one. | 营救她也是首要的任务 |
[21:40] | Now, where’s Richard Castle? | 理查德·卡塞尔在哪 |
[21:42] | Well, we’re not sure. Why? | 我们不是很清楚 怎么了 |
[21:44] | Honestly, I think he could be our most valuable asset | 实话说我想他可能是我们 |
[21:47] | in locating captain Beckett. | 找到贝克特警监最有价值的线索 |
[21:49] | But I need to know whether he can be trusted. | 但我得知道他是否值得信任 |
[21:51] | Castle loves Beckett more than anything, | 卡塞尔爱贝克特胜过一切 |
[21:52] | and he’s desperate to find her. | 他会想尽一切办法去找她 |
[21:53] | So you’re confident that he’s been telling you everything? | 所以你很确定他把一切都告诉了你们 |
[22:01] | Other than Bracken’s name, | 除了布莱肯的名字 |
[22:02] | there’s nothing actionable in the memo itself, | 备忘录本身没有什么别的线索 |
[22:04] | only the word LokSat. | 只有一个词 洛克塞特 |
[22:06] | There’s something else written after it, | 后面还写了点别的什么 |
[22:07] | but it’s too smudged to read. | 但抹了看不清楚 |
[22:09] | I’ll try and sharpen it. | 我试着锐化一下 |
[22:13] | 2-0-1-1 a “B” And a “D.” | 2011 有一个B和D |
[22:17] | All right. What does that mean? | 好了 那是什么意思 |
[22:19] | Uh, 2011 could be the year. | 2011可能是指年份 |
[22:22] | I don’t know what “BD” Means. | 我不知道”BD”是什么意思 |
[22:26] | It’s Esposito. | 是埃斯波西托 |
[22:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 啥事儿 |
[22:29] | Yo. Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[22:30] | At the office. | 在我办公室 |
[22:31] | What are you working on? | 你在忙啥呢 |
[22:32] | Nothing. You sidelined me, remember? | 什么也没干 你不是让我别插手吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, well, the assistant A.G. Is here, Allison Hyde. | 司法部长的助理 艾莉森·海德 |
[22:37] | She wants you to come down to the precinct immediately. | 想要你立刻到分局来一趟 |
[22:38] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[22:39] | Castle, you were supposed to wait — | 卡塞尔 你本来是得等到 |
[22:40] | Look, it’s gonna take me half an hour to get there. | 我过去得花半个小时 |
[22:43] | Why don’t we just jump on a video conference? | 不如我们开个视频会议 怎么样 |
[22:44] | Give me a minute to dial you in. | 等我一下 把你接进来 |
[22:48] | All right. You two should get out of sight. | 你们俩躲开别让他看见 |
[22:50] | I’m not gonna mention we have this document. | 我不会提到我们手上有这份文件 |
[22:52] | People connected to this thing | 这个文件涉及到的人 |
[22:53] | are getting killed all over the place, | 正被到处追杀 |
[22:54] | so no sense putting ourselves in the cross hairs. | 我们没必要让自己也成为靶子 |
[22:57] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[22:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Mr. Castle. We never met | 卡塞尔先生 你在华盛顿的时候 |
[23:05] | when you were in D.C., but I read the reports. | 我们没有见过面 但是我读了那些报告 |
[23:08] | You helped us out of a very tricky situation. | 你帮我们解决了一个棘手的事件 |
[23:10] | What can I say? My life kind of depended on it. | 没办法 否则我要小命不保的 |
[23:12] | Given the stakes here, I’m going to be blunt. | 鉴于眼前的危机 我就不兜圈子了 |
[23:14] | Are you currently in contact with Captain Beckett? | 你现在跟贝克特警监有联系吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 没有 |
[23:17] | But she did rescue you last night. | 但她昨夜的确救了你 |
[23:19] | Yes. And then she left me, | 的确 但之后她就离开了 |
[23:21] | So it’s kind of a sore subject. | 所以这是个有点让人难过的话题 |
[23:22] | Did she happen to say anything | 她有没有提起任何关于 |
[23:24] | about the man with her, Vikram Singh? | 那个和她一起的男人 维克拉姆·辛格 |
[23:27] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[23:28] | When we started digging into him, | 我们深入调查这个人的身份时 |
[23:30] | We noticed some alarming discrepancies. | 发现了一些令人不安的可疑之处 |
[23:32] | What kind of discrepancies? | 怎么个可疑法 |
[23:35] | It appears that he forged his records | 看起来他伪造了自己的档案 |
[23:37] | to get a job with us. | 混入我们中间 |
[23:38] | Vikram Singh is not the man he’s pretending to be, | 维克拉姆·辛格是个假身份 |
[23:41] | Which means we have to assume that he’s up to no good. | 这就意味着我们得假设他有不好的企图 |
[23:50] | Hey. You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[23:52] | I’ve made a decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[23:54] | I’m not running. | 我不会逃跑的 |
[23:56] | – But you should. – Are you crazy? | -但你得跑 -你疯了吗 |
[23:59] | Uh, maybe, but I owe it to Rachel and to the others, | 也许吧 但这是我欠蕾切尔和其他人的 |
[24:02] | And I sure as hell am not gonna let someone chase me away | 而且我绝对不允许任何人夺走我的生活 |
[24:05] | From the life that I’ve worked so hard to create. | 这是我千辛万苦才争取来的 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:08] | Then… I’m sticking with you. | 那我要和你一起坚守 |
[24:13] | A-are you sure? | 你 你确定 |
[24:14] | Because you’re not exactly trained for war. | 因为你可完全不懂怎么战斗 |
[24:17] | Yes. I’m sure. Thank you. That was mean. | 没错 这我知道 谢谢 这话真伤人 |
[24:20] | I just feel like I would be safer | 我只是觉得和你在一起 |
[24:21] | With you than… not with you. | 比我一个人更安全一些 |
[24:25] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:28] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下来 |
[24:30] | Worst case scenario, | 即便发生了最坏的情况 |
[24:30] | we’re gonna smoke out the mystery man before we die, | 我们也会在死之前把神秘人公诸于世 |
[24:32] | And I am trusting you to put him down if we do. | 而且我相信如果我们做到了 你会干掉他 |
[24:37] | Jackson was right. You’re a very impressive woman. | 杰克逊说的对 你是个了不起的女人 |
[24:40] | Hey. When you need me, | 需要我的话 |
[24:43] | Dial this number and tell the operator | 打这个电话 告诉接线员 |
[24:45] | That you want your curtains cleaned. | 你想要洗窗帘 |
[24:48] | I’m really glad we met. | 真的很高兴能认识你 |
[24:50] | And if you survive, | 如果你们能活过这次 |
[24:51] | We really must get the families together. | 我们一家人真该聚一聚 |
[25:00] | Just us again. | 又只有我们俩了 |
[25:02] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:07] | Now we figure out what the hell LokSat 2011BD means. | 搞清楚洛克塞特 2011BD究竟是什么 |
[25:11] | It’s a product number. Serial number? | 是不是产品号码 序列号 |
[25:13] | – Keypad code. – Safe-deposit box. | -键盘密码 -保险箱号码 |
[25:15] | OKAY, so LokSat represents the CIA opperation | 洛克塞特代表了中情局的行动 |
[25:18] | used to transport drugs for Bracken and Vulcan Simmons. | 该行动曾为布莱肯和瓦肯·西蒙斯运输毒品 |
[25:22] | – So, it’s a — it’s a — it’s a – Code name? | -所以它是个 是个 -是个代号 |
[25:24] | Uh, maybe, but you know what? Maybe it’s something more. | 也许是 不过你知道吗 也许不止这些 |
[25:25] | Maybe it’s not just the name of the operation. | 也许它不仅仅是行动的代号 |
[25:28] | Maybe it’s the name of the transportation company. | 也许它是那个运输公司的代号 |
[25:30] | – A modern-day Air America. – Exactly. | -是个现代美国空运公司 -没错 |
[25:32] | And 2011bd is the tail number of an airplane. | 那么2011BD就是飞机的机尾编号 |
[25:43] | You know how to use one of these? | 你知道怎么用枪吗 |
[25:46] | I can figure it out. | 我现学现卖吧 |
[26:06] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我看得见的地方 |
[26:08] | – Come on. – What the hell is this? | -快点 -这到底是怎么回事儿 |
[26:09] | We’re here to talk about LokSat. | 我们是来谈洛克塞特的 |
[26:11] | Uh, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:11] | An illegal CIA air fleet used to transport drugs. | 用来运送毒品的非法中情局航空队 |
[26:14] | We tracked a plane’s tail number | 我们追踪到了一架飞机的机尾编号 |
[26:16] | to this private airport and to you. | 追踪到了这座私人机场 追踪到了你身上 |
[26:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们到底在说什么 |
[26:18] | I’m sure you’ve been trained in how to resist interrogation, | 我相信你一定接受过抵抗审讯的训练 |
[26:21] | so I’m gonna make this easier for you. | 所以我给你指条容易点的路 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna start counting, and if I make it to five, you’re dead. | 我数到五 如果数完你还不说 我就开枪 |
[26:24] | Maybe he’s telling the truth. | 也许他说得是实话 |
[26:26] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没说实话 |
[26:27] | Who’s in charge of LokSat? ONE. | 洛克塞特的负责人是谁 一 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. I-I just work here. | 我不知道 我只是干活的 |
[26:30] | – Two. – Beckett, come on! | -二 -贝克特 等等 |
[26:33] | Beckett, please. | 贝克特 请你停下 |
[26:34] | Three. | 三 |
[26:38] | Four. | 四 |
[26:39] | Okay! Okay! | 我说 我说 |
[26:40] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我什么都告诉你们 |
[26:47] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[26:49] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[26:56] | Vikram, what have you done? | 维克拉姆 你做了什么 |
[26:57] | He was reaching for a gun. He was trying to kill you! | 他在掏枪 他准备杀了你 |
[26:59] | You can’t believe him, Kate. | 你不能相信他 凯特 |
[27:00] | Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你在这干什么 |
[27:01] | Isn’t it obvious? I’m rescuing you. | 不是很明显吗 我在救你 |
[27:03] | Rick? | 里克 |
[27:05] | She’s cool. She’s cool. She’s with me. | 她是好人 她是跟我一起来的 |
[27:09] | But this guy — he’s not who he says he is. | 但是 他的身份并不是他所说的那样 |
[27:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:12] | The A.G.’s office got intel | 总检察长办公室查出 |
[27:13] | that he is the mole within the agency. | 他就是总检察长办公室里的内鬼 |
[27:15] | No, that’s — that’s absurd. | 不 那简直太荒唐了 |
[27:18] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 还没看明白发生了什么吗 |
[27:19] | Whoever is at the heart of this LokSat memo | 不管这洛克塞特组织的核心人物是谁 |
[27:21] | is trying to discredit me. | 他想陷害我 |
[27:23] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[27:24] | This guy had his gun cocked and ready to fire. | 他的枪已经上膛了 正准备开枪 |
[27:26] | See? | 你看 |
[27:29] | Beckett, please believe me. | 贝克特 请相信我 |
[27:32] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[27:39] | – Kate. – Yes, I can trust him, and so can you. | -凯特 -我能相信他 你也能 |
[27:41] | No. Not until we confirm — | 不 除非我们证实… |
[27:42] | Castle, just shut up and kiss me. | 卡塞尔 闭嘴 快吻我 |
[27:45] | Right. Right. | 好 |
[27:51] | Uh, this is so heartwarming, you guys. | 这真是太感人了 你们俩 |
[27:53] | Do you think you two could finish this a little later? | 不过你们是否能稍后再继续呢 |
[27:54] | Right. Right. Uh, sorry. | 是啊 可以 抱歉 |
[27:57] | Uh… Beckett, this is Hayley. | 贝克特 这位是海莉 |
[27:58] | She’s the one who helped me find you. | 就是她帮我找到你的 |
[27:59] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[28:00] | Yeah, it’s a lot of work. I don’t know how you do it. | 没错 他真难缠 不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[28:03] | Well, best of luck to you, Rick. I’m off. | 祝你好运 里克 我走了 |
[28:05] | What about finding your hacker? | 你不找那个黑客了吗 |
[28:07] | Oh, if he’s involved in whatever the hell this is, screw him. | 如果他也卷进这档子破事中 那就随他去 |
[28:10] | I’m not getting paid enough. | 我可不想为那点钱去惹麻烦 |
[28:11] | Well, um, thank you for all your help. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[28:13] | It was — it was a pleasure. | 很高兴跟你合作 |
[28:15] | I’m happy you found her. | 很高兴你找到她了 |
[28:38] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[28:38] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[28:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | I’ve got a lot of explaining to do. | 有好多事情要向你解释 |
[28:42] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[28:43] | You looked me right in the eye, | 你直视我的双眼 |
[28:44] | and you lied to me. | 然后骗了我 |
[28:45] | Why didn’t you tell me about Vikram? | 为什么不告诉我维克拉姆的事 |
[28:48] | – I couldn’t. – Come on. | -我不能说 -得了吧 |
[28:49] | The A.G.’s office has strict protocols, Castle. | 总检察长办公室有严格的规章 卡塞尔 |
[28:52] | You’re not with the A.G.’s office anymore. | 你不再是总检察长办公室的人了 |
[28:54] | I did what I did to protect you. | 我在尽力保护你 |
[28:56] | He gave me a class seven distress code. | 他给我的是机密协议7号 |
[28:59] | That’s life or death. | 那是生死攸关的事 |
[29:01] | I mean, what did you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[29:03] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[29:06] | Come on. Do you have any idea how worried I was? | 拜托了 你知道我有多担心你吗 |
[29:08] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:10] | I was gone for 36 hours. | 我失踪了36个小时 |
[29:11] | A year ago, you were gone for eight weeks. | 一年前 你失踪了八个星期 |
[29:15] | Eight weeks. | 八个星期啊 |
[29:16] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[29:17] | Sure was. | 是不一样 |
[29:17] | You still don’t remember what happened | 你依然想不起来在其中六周里 |
[29:19] | during six of those weeks, and yet I trusted you. | 究竟发生了什么 而我依然相信你 |
[29:21] | So, please, just trust me. | 所以也请你相信我 |
[29:23] | I didn’t do this to hurt you. | 我这么做不是为了伤害你 |
[29:24] | I did it to protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[29:27] | Why am I so angry? | 我为什么这么生气 |
[29:29] | You know what? When the shoe was on the other foot, | 你知道吗 在你失踪的时候 |
[29:30] | – I felt the same way. – No. That’s not it. | -我也有同样的感觉 -不是因为这个 |
[29:33] | It’s you. | 是因为你 |
[29:34] | Because I’ve… seen this before. | 因为 我以前经历过这样的事情 |
[29:39] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[29:42] | Nothing. Just that we work better as a team. | 没什么 就是我们合作的时候效果更好 |
[29:46] | Of course we do. | 当然 |
[29:47] | Yeah. Together, we can figure this out. | 我们合作可以解决这件事 |
[29:49] | We can figure anything out, just like always. | 我们一起可以解决任何事 就像往常一样 |
[29:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:57] | Okay. No more secrets. | 好 我们之间不再有秘密 |
[30:00] | No more secrets. | 知无不言 |
[30:06] | Let me get this straight. | 让我整理一下思路 |
[30:07] | So, you and Vikram here — | 你和这位维克拉姆 |
[30:09] | You’re being hunted by a secret death squad | 正在被一个由某个隐藏在中情局的人 |
[30:12] | that’s being sanctioned by someone deep inside the CIA, | 操纵的秘密暗杀小组追杀 |
[30:14] | and you don’t want any help? | 但你不需要任何帮助 |
[30:16] | Haven’t you been paying attention? | 你刚刚没有在听吗 |
[30:17] | There is no help. | 没有人能帮我们 |
[30:19] | Bro, the A.G.’s office has resources. | 兄弟 总检察长办公室有资源 |
[30:21] | It wouldn’t matter. | 那些没有用 |
[30:21] | These people have the power to pull strings, | 这些人有能力暗箱操作 |
[30:23] | to make evidence, cases, people disappear. | 伪造证据和案卷 让人凭空消失 |
[30:25] | We can’t work through the system. | 我们不能通过官方系统进行调查 |
[30:27] | So, we have to work outside the system. | 所以 我们必须在系统之外调查 |
[30:30] | Beckett’s right. | 贝克特是正确的 |
[30:31] | Can’t fight a faceless enemy who lives in the shadows | 我们没办法战胜躲在暗处身份不明的敌人 |
[30:33] | unless we drag them out into the light. | 除非我们引诱他们到明处来 |
[30:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:36] | Whoever’s behind this memo relies on secrecy. | 这份备忘背后的人希望它能够保密 |
[30:37] | The one and only thing that LokSat fears — | 洛克塞特唯一恐惧的就是 |
[30:40] | Is exposure they can’t control. | 他们无法控制的曝光 |
[30:41] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[30:42] | If we pour enough light | 如果我们引起公众 |
[30:43] | on this conspiracy — | 对这个阴谋的注意力 |
[30:45] | Then whoever’s behind it | 那阴谋背后的人 |
[30:46] | can’t come after you or Vikram. | 就不能再找你或维克拉姆的麻烦了 |
[30:47] | Because everyone will be watching. | 因为所有人都会注意到 |
[30:49] | And I know exactly how to turn those lights on. | 而我正好知道怎么来吸引注意力 |
[30:54] | Tonight at 11:00, a live interview | 今晚十一点的直播访谈 |
[30:56] | with famed mystery novelist Richard Castle | 我们请到了著名侦探小说家理查德·卡塞尔 |
[30:59] | and NYPD captain Katherine Beckett | 和纽约警监凯瑟琳·贝克特 |
[31:01] | with disturbing allegations of a murderous conspiracy… | 来谈一谈蓄意杀人阴谋的惊人指控 |
[31:04] | Beckett is in hiding right now, | 贝克特现在躲起来了 |
[31:06] | But I guarantee you she will be here for this interview. | 但我保证她到时候会来接受采访的 |
[31:09] | You’re not gonna regret this. | 你不会后悔的 |
[31:10] | Thanks for the exclusive, Rick. | 谢谢你给我们独家 里克 |
[31:13] | I got eyes on Castle. | 我看到卡塞尔了 |
[31:15] | Oh, no. | 不会的 |
[31:17] | Don’t worry. They won’t be making that interview. | 别担心 他们做不成访谈的 |
[31:20] | This is a stupid plan. | 这个计划太蠢了 |
[31:21] | We should definitely rethink it. | 我们绝对应该再考虑一下 |
[31:23] | It’s our only play, Vikram. | 这是我们唯一的办法 维克拉姆 |
[31:26] | All right. The live interview is set up for 11:00. | 好 访谈直播在11点 |
[31:28] | We should be there by 10:30. | 我们10点半就应该到那了 |
[31:29] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[31:30] | Drop it. Drop your weapon! | 放下 放下你的武器 |
[31:33] | – Put it down. – Okay! | -放下枪 -好 |
[31:39] | Walk. | 过去 |
[31:43] | Lady, I have never worked so hard | 你这女的 我杀人杀了一辈子 |
[31:45] | to kill one person in my entire life. | 都没见过像你这么难杀的人 |
[31:58] | Okay, so, did you guys get lost, | 你们两个是走神了 |
[32:00] | or were you just waiting | 还是你们故意等到 |
[32:01] | till the last possible second to save us? | 最后关头才出来救我们 |
[32:03] | Little distracted in there. | 在里面有点走神了 |
[32:04] | You got a fully stocked bar, satellite tv. | 里面有一柜子的美酒 还有卫星电视 |
[32:06] | We ordered some sushi on your credit card, | 我们用你的信用卡叫了寿司 |
[32:08] | so I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[32:09] | We got to get the phone. | 我们得拿他们的手机 |
[32:10] | It’ll tell us who’s been giving them orders. | 这样我们就能查出是谁在指挥他们 |
[32:17] | It’s encrypted. | 手机加密了 |
[32:18] | Can you crack it? | 你能解密吗 |
[32:20] | This is military-grade encryption. | 这是军用级别的加密 |
[32:22] | It’s — it’s gonna take a while. | 得花点时间 |
[32:22] | Well, work fast. | 好 尽快 |
[32:23] | It’s the only link we have to LocSat. | 这是我们调查洛克塞特唯一的线索 |
[32:27] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[32:30] | So, a funny thing happened on the way to the airport. | 在我去机场的路上发生了件有趣的事 |
[32:36] | Drop the hardware. Now. | 放下武器 马上 |
[33:27] | You are so cool. | 你太酷了 |
[33:35] | I’ll call you when we get to D.C. | 等我回到华盛顿 我会联系你 |
[33:38] | Just promise me this — no deals. | 答应我一件事 别跟他们做交易 |
[33:41] | Find out who they really are | 查出他们的真实身份 |
[33:42] | and use that to uncover | 并借此揪出 |
[33:43] | whoever’s behind the LokSat memo. | 那份洛克塞特备忘录的幕后黑手 |
[33:45] | Five of my agents are dead. | 我牺牲了五名探员 |
[33:46] | Believe me, I’m getting the bastard responsible. | 相信我 我会抓到那个混蛋的 |
[33:49] | But I recommend you keep a security detail at all times. | 但我建议你全天候配备保镖 |
[33:51] | The A.G.’s office can provide the team. | 首席检察官办公室可以为你提供保镖团队 |
[33:53] | She’s — she’s already got one. | 我们 我们会保护她的 |
[33:57] | Any chance I could interest you in a return to Washington? | 我有机会说服你回华盛顿吗 |
[34:00] | I could offer a prestigious command. | 我可以给你一支人数可观的队伍 |
[34:01] | She’s already got one of those, too. | 那个她也有了 |
[34:03] | Uh, thank you, Ms. Hyde, but I’m happy here. | 谢谢 海德女士 但我在这很开心 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | Uh, everyone, can you, uh, | 大家伙 可不可以请你们 |
[34:12] | gather ’round for just one second? | 都过来一下 |
[34:14] | Gather ’round. Gather ’round. Gather ’round. | 都过来 都过来 都过来 |
[34:16] | – Come on over here. – What are you doing? | -大家都过来 -你这是干吗 |
[34:18] | Um, although she is a little bit late reporting to duty, | 虽然她报到得有点晚了 |
[34:22] | let us give an official welcome to her first command, | 但是还是让我们正式欢迎头头大人 |
[34:25] | Captain Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特警监 |
[34:31] | Speech. Speech, captain! Speech! | 演讲 演讲 警监 演讲 |
[34:36] | You know, I thought I would be spending my first few days here | 我还以为我会把头几天都耗在 |
[34:39] | with my head buried in paperwork, | 处理文书上呢 |
[34:41] | but so much for that. Um… | 但那是不可能的了 |
[34:43] | It’s an honor to be here, | 我很荣幸能任此职位 |
[34:46] | especially considering all of the captains | 尤其是想到在我之前的 |
[34:48] | that have come before me. | 那些警监们 |
[34:49] | And if I was a poet or a best-selling novelist, | 如果我是个诗人或是畅销的小说作家的话 |
[34:53] | then maybe I’d have a better metaphor, but, um, | 我也许会做出更精彩的比喻 但是 |
[34:56] | the 12th precinct — she’s our home, our haven. | 12分局 她就是我们的家 我们的港湾 |
[35:01] | And even if she is beaten down or shot up, | 就算她伤痕累累 |
[35:04] | she’s still special. | 她也依旧无可替代 |
[35:06] | Because this is where we get to make a difference, | 因为这是我们努力做出改变的地方 |
[35:08] | and I am so privileged to be able to do just that | 我很荣幸能和你们每个人一起 |
[35:11] | with each and every one of you. | 让世界变得更好 |
[35:17] | So, that being said, | 既然说到这 |
[35:20] | stop standing around doing nothing | 大家就别傻站在这 |
[35:21] | and get back to work. | 都回去干活吧 |
[35:24] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[35:26] | I cracked the phone’s encryption. | 我已经把手机破解了 |
[35:28] | The shooters received calls from only one number. | 那些枪手只接到过一个电话号码的来电 |
[35:30] | – Are you able to trace it? – I already did. | -你能追踪到那个号码吗 -已经追踪到了 |
[35:32] | It’s a government cell registered to Allison Hyde. | 是个注册在艾莉森·海德名下的政府手机号码 |
[35:41] | Yeah, lock down the building. | 封锁整栋楼 |
[35:42] | Don’t let anyone from the A.G.’s office — | 不要让任何首席检查官办公室的人 |
[35:47] | They’re gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[35:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:59] | ESU intercepted Hyde’s team outside of Newark. | 紧急应急小组在纽瓦克境外拦下了海德的小组 |
[36:02] | They confirm that she should be here. | 他们确定她应该在这 |
[36:03] | If she ain’t, she’s in the wind. | 如果不在 那她就是潜逃了 |
[36:11] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[36:23] | Clear. | 没人 |
[36:24] | Clear. | 没人 |
[36:24] | Clear. | 没人 |
[36:32] | You know what I don’t get — | 你知道我不明白的是什么吗 |
[36:34] | with her power, her means, | 她手里掌握着那些权利和手段 |
[36:35] | why — why didn’t she run, flee the country, | 她为什么不跑 不逃出国 |
[36:38] | go into hiding? | 然后躲起来呢 |
[36:39] | She may have had her reasons. | 她也许有自己的理由 |
[36:45] | Should we call the Feds? | 我们要联系联邦调查局吗 |
[36:47] | No. This one’s ours. Let’s get to work. | 不 这是我们的案子 咱们开始工作吧 |
[36:57] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[36:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[36:59] | Is this really over? | 这真的结束了吗 |
[37:17] | Hey. Just wanted to say goodbye. | 我只是想来道个别 |
[37:20] | It’s been fun working with you. | 跟你共事很愉快 |
[37:22] | You too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[37:23] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[37:24] | Chicago. And then Denver. | 芝加哥 然后去丹佛 |
[37:26] | Gonna be living out of a suitcase for the next few weeks, | 接下来几周就得提着行李到处跑 |
[37:28] | eating room service, watching bad reality television — | 在酒店房间叫餐 看超级烂的电视真人秀 |
[37:32] | you know, my life. | 你知道 这就是我的生活 |
[37:34] | Well, maybe I can call you sometime if I need some advice. | 或许哪天我需要建议的时候可以打给你 |
[37:38] | Or to talk about “The Bachelor.” | 或是找你聊聊《单身汉》[真人秀] |
[37:40] | I’d like that. | 随时欢迎 |
[37:59] | So, do you need a lift, | 你是需要我载你一程呢 |
[38:00] | or are you just checking in on me? | 还是你只是来看我的 |
[38:03] | I’m happy you’re alive. | 我很开心你还活着 |
[38:14] | So, do you believe that Allison Hyde | 你相信是艾莉森·海德在幕后 |
[38:16] | masterminded all of this? | 操纵着这一切吗 |
[38:17] | Of course not. Neither do you. | 当然不信 你也不信 |
[38:19] | Hyde was a convenient scapegoat. | 海德只是个替罪羊 |
[38:21] | The person behind the LokSat memo is still out there, | 洛克塞特备忘录的幕后黑手还逍遥法外 |
[38:24] | still thriving. | 势力日渐壮大 |
[38:25] | So, what should we do? | 所以我们应该怎么做 |
[38:26] | We? No. I’m gonna ferret out that son of a bitch. | 我们 不 我会把那个狗娘养的揪出来 |
[38:29] | You are gonna go home to that good-looking husband of yours. | 至于你应该回家找你那帅气的老公 |
[38:36] | You’re not gonna let this go, are you? | 你不会放下这件事 对不对 |
[38:37] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么不行 |
[38:40] | What is this obsession in the heart of you? | 你心里的执念怎么会这么强 |
[38:43] | Your mother’s murder’s been avenged. | 你已经报了杀母之仇 |
[38:48] | I thought I put it all behind me. | 我以为我已经向前看了 |
[38:51] | But it’s back, and it’s stronger than ever. | 但是它又回来了 而且比之前更棘手 |
[38:54] | A devil like that is very hard to cast out. | 一个挥之不去的恶魔 |
[39:00] | But you have to try. | 但是你必须试着努力 |
[39:02] | Don’t you see the gift that you’ve been given? | 你难道没看出你拥有怎样的优势了吗 |
[39:04] | Allison Hyde was a patsy. | 艾莉森·海德是个替死鬼 |
[39:07] | LokSat will leave you alone. | 洛克塞特不会再来找你了 |
[39:09] | Don’t end up like me. | 别像我一样 |
[39:11] | Go. Live your life. | 回去 过你的生活 |
[39:13] | Friends of mine were killed because of me. | 我的朋友因我而死 |
[39:16] | Their deaths weren’t your fault, Kate. | 他们的死不是你的错 凯特 |
[39:17] | Surely you must see that. | 你应该明白这点 |
[39:19] | Still, I got to do something. | 我还是需要做些什么 |
[39:20] | And you know, maybe in doing it, | 而且你看 也许做着做着 |
[39:22] | that’ll give me peace and I’ll be able to move on. | 我就能平静下来 然后释然 |
[39:24] | – Do you love Castle? – Yeah. | -你爱卡塞尔吗 -爱 |
[39:26] | Then why do you want to get him killed? | 那你为什么要害死他 |
[39:29] | Have you forgotten why I never see my husband? | 你忘了为什么我从来不和我丈夫见面吗 |
[39:32] | Attachments are liabilities, | 有牵挂就会成为负担 |
[39:34] | leverage to be used against us by our enemies. | 是敌人可以用来对付我们的筹码 |
[39:36] | So I have to choose between | 所以我要在找出凶手 |
[39:37] | finding the killer and being with Rick? | 和与里克在一起之间做出选择 |
[39:39] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[39:41] | That’s the job. | 这就是工作性质 |
[39:43] | Five people were killed because of a redacted memo. | 就因为一份已编辑备忘录 五个人被杀了 |
[39:47] | What do you think is gonna happen if LokSat finds out | 你觉得如果洛克塞特发现你和卡塞尔 |
[39:49] | that you and Castle are working together on this? | 在一起查这件事 会发生什么 |
[39:53] | You’re a big girl. | 你已经长大了 |
[39:55] | Dive down the rabbit hole if you must. | 非做不可的话就去钻牛角尖吧 |
[39:57] | But think twice about who you bring with you, | 但在此之前仔细想想和你一起的人 |
[39:59] | because unlike McCord and her team, | 因为与麦考德和她的团队不同 |
[40:02] | anybody who dies now — that blood is on you. | 从现在起任何人的死 都是你的过错 |
[40:29] | Hey! How about breakfast for dinner? | 嘿 早餐当晚餐吃怎么样 |
[40:32] | I’m making smorlettes, | 我在做超级蛋卷 |
[40:33] | which is technically dessert for dinner, but we — | 理论上说这是甜点当晚餐 不过我们 |
[40:37] | You going somewhere? | 你要出门 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:42] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[40:46] | What are you doing? | 你什么意思 |
[40:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:50] | I-I have to get my head right. | 我得让自己冷静下来 |
[40:52] | I have to figure some things out so that… | 我得查清一些事情 这样 |
[40:55] | we can have a happily ever after. | 我们就能永远幸福的在一起 |
[40:59] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么想到这些了 |
[41:02] | Is this because of your A.G. Team? | 是因为你总检察长办公室的团队 |
[41:05] | Is it Bracken? | 还是因为布莱肯 |
[41:08] | Why are you giving up on our marriage? | 你为什么放弃我们的婚姻 |
[41:09] | I-I’m trying to save it. | 我在试图拯救它 |
[41:10] | By leaving me? | 离开我就能拯救吗 |
[41:16] | Look, if you have a problem, we have a problem. | 听着 你的问题 就是我们的问题 |
[41:20] | That’s how this works. | 这是应该的 |
[41:21] | No, Castle. Not this time. | 不 卡塞尔 这次不行 |
[41:22] | Whatever it is, Beckett, | 不管是什么 贝克特 |
[41:24] | we can figure it out. Like always. | 我们都可以解决的 就像以前那样 |
[41:29] | Rick, do you trust me? | 里克 你相信我吗 |
[41:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:33] | I need you to trust me now. | 我现在需要你相信我 |
[41:34] | I have to do this on my own. | 我必须自己做这件事 |
[41:36] | And when it’s done, I just — I hope that — | 等到它结束了 我只是 我希望 |
[41:40] | I hope that — I hope you’ll have room in your heart | 我希望 你心里还给我留着位置 |
[41:42] | to take me back. | 还愿意接受我 |
[41:44] | You know, before Bracken was killed, | 你知道 布莱肯被杀之前 |
[41:47] | he told me you’d never be happy just being my wife. | 他告诉我你永远不会满足于只做我的妻子 |
[41:52] | Please do not tell me | 请不要告诉我 |
[41:53] | that son of a bitch knew you better than I do. | 那个狗娘养的比我更了解你 |
[41:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:56] | I always will. | 我会永远爱着你 |
[41:58] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |