Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Haven’t we met somewhere before? 我们不是见过吗
[00:34] Really? That’s your line? 不是吧 就这么泡我啊
[00:36] It’s not a line. 不是泡你
[00:37] I saw you this morning at the coffee bean, 我今早在咖啡厅见过你
[00:40] and then this afternoon at the gym, and now here. 下午又在健身房看见你 现在又碰到了
[00:45] Why are you following me? 你为什么跟踪我
[00:49] So I could do this. 好做这个
[01:13] It’s okay. 没事
[01:14] Your aorta’s been severed, so this will all be over very soon. 你的主动脉已被切断 一切很快就会结束
[01:18] Don’t fight it. 别抗拒
[01:20] Just look into these pretty brown eyes and drift away. 看着我漂亮的褐色眼睛 让意识模糊吧
[01:48] Babe, did you set your hair on fire again? 亲爱的 你又把头发点着了吗
[01:50] That was one time. And no. No, no. 就那一次唉 没有啦
[01:52] I’m just, uh, so good-looking, I’m literally smoking hot. 我就是帅到冒烟而已
[01:55] Okay, what do you have? 你拿着什么呢
[01:56] – That…is just, uh… – Let me see. -就是… -让我看看
[01:58] – Just a little… – Wait a second. -我看看 -等等
[02:00] All right. Okay. 好吧
[02:05] Oh, my god. 天呐
[02:07] First day. How are you feeling? 第一天 感觉如何
[02:08] Um…exhilarated and frightened and everything in between. 兴奋 担心 以及之间的一切
[02:12] I wish that you were coming with me. 真希望你能一起来
[02:13] Oh, sweetie, we talked about this. What am I gonna do? 亲爱的 我们讨论过了 我能干什么啊
[02:15] Sit outside your office and fetch you coffee? 坐在你办公室外给你拿咖啡吗
[02:17] Yeah, you’re great at fetching. I’ve trained you well. 嗯 你拿东西很棒的 我调教得好
[02:22] This is a good change for us. 这对我们来说是好的改变
[02:23] Is it? 是吗
[02:24] Yes. Absolutely. 绝对的
[02:25] And besides, with all the money I spent 再说 我花了那么多钱
[02:26] on the remodeling of my P.I. Office, 装修我的私家侦探办公室
[02:28] I got to take some cases so I can write that place off. 我总得接点案子才能平衡账目
[02:33] Now, come on. Dig in. 好了 开动吧[挖]
[02:35] No, I’m so nervous I couldn’t eat. 不 我紧张得吃不下
[02:37] Who said anything about eating? I said, “Dig in.” 谁叫你吃了 我说的是”挖”
[02:43] Okay. 好吧
[02:47] Like “Dig” dig in, right? 你是叫我挖吗
[02:48] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. All right. Um… -嗯嗯 -好吧
[02:49] Full on. 来吧
[02:52] Keep going. 继续
[02:58] Like that. 就这样
[03:02] What? 什么嘛
[03:03] That was supposed to be a decoder ring. 本该是枚解码戒指的
[03:06] Oh, my god. This is so beautiful. 天呐 好漂亮啊
[03:11] Um, would you mind getting that? 你能接一下吗
[03:13] Yeah, yeah. Here. 嗯 给
[03:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:16] Oh, my god. 天呐
[03:19] Captain Beckett’s phone. 贝克特警监电话
[03:21] Uh…Katherine Beckett, please. 请找凯瑟琳·贝克特
[03:23] Of course. Please wait just one moment. 好的 请稍等
[03:25] – Trade you. Thank you. – Here you go. -跟你换 谢谢 -给
[03:27] Yeah, this is Beckett. 我是贝克特
[03:31] Okay. Understood. 好的 明白
[03:34] Yeah. You know what? I’m not interested, 嗯 我不感兴趣
[03:35] so why don’t you take me off the list? 你直接把我划掉吧
[03:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:40] Telemarketers. 电话推销
[03:41] I swear there should be tougher laws against them. 真该颁布更严格的法律管制他们
[03:43] Well, if you hadn’t turned down the chance 要不是你拒绝了
[03:45] to run for state senate, you could have passed some. 竞选参议员的机会 你本可以做到的
[03:51] I love this. I’m gonna cherish this. 我好喜欢 我会珍惜的
[03:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:56] Okay, I have got a meeting at 1pp. 好了 我要去总局开会
[03:59] – Knock ’em dead. – Thanks. -震住他们 -谢谢
[04:10] Bro, what are you doing? 兄弟 你干吗呢
[04:11] You know I got dibs on Beckett’s desk. 你知道我抢到了贝克特的桌子
[04:13] I will play you knife, gun, kevlar for it. 我们猜拳吧
[04:15] Let’s do this. 好啊
[04:17] – Knife. – Gun. -刀 -枪
[04:18] You fool, you brought a knife to a gun fight? 你个傻子 带刀参加枪战吗
[04:21] Blam. 嘭
[04:22] – Two out of three. – No way. Kick rocks. -三局两胜 -没门 闪人
[04:27] Javi, we’re pathetic. 哈维 我们真可悲
[04:28] No, you’re pathetic. You’re the one who got the crappy desk. 不 你才可悲 你分到了差劲的桌子
[04:30] No, look, I mean, here we are moving desks. 不 我是说 我们还抢桌子呢
[04:33] Everyone else is moving up. 而别人都往上爬了
[04:35] Gates, she’s the new deputy chief, 盖茨升副局长
[04:37] Beckett, she’s the new captain. 贝克特升警监
[04:38] – So? – So when’s it gonna be our turn? -怎么 -什么时候轮到我们
[04:40] Get promoted, make more money? 升职 涨工资
[04:43] Bro, where’s this coming from? 兄弟 怎么突然说起这个
[04:45] Jenny’s pregnant again. We found out last night. 珍妮又怀了 我们昨晚得知的
[04:48] That’s great! Congratulations! 太棒了 恭喜啊
[04:51] That is great, right? 是好事吧
[04:53] Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s wonderful. 当然 太棒了
[04:56] But it’s also another mouth to feed, 但我又要多糊一张口了
[04:58] another body to clothe, 还得买衣服
[04:59] and don’t get me started on college tuition. 更别提大学学费了
[05:01] Kevin, ca-can’t you just for one second… 凯文 你能不能就消停一会儿
[05:03] …celebrate before you start stressing about money again? 先庆祝一下 再为钱的事紧张
[05:05] – Sometimes it’s good to just breathe… – Yes! -有时候喘口气也挺好 -太棒了
[05:06] Got ourselves a homicide. 来凶案了
[05:08] Fingers crossed for overtime pay. 祈祷会有加班费
[05:10] Bro, there’s something wrong with you. 兄弟 你不对劲啊
[05:27] Can I help you? 您有事吗
[05:28] You sure as hell can, buddy. 当然有 伙计
[05:31] I’m Franco Mancini! 我是弗兰可·曼奇尼
[05:32] Nice to finally meet you. Bring it on in. 总算见到你了 快来
[05:34] Come here. 来拥抱下
[05:36] Great news, huh, Ricky? 真是好消息啊 对吧理查
[05:38] My wife’s sleeping with my brother, 我老婆睡的是我弟弟
[05:39] Not my personal chef — what a relief. 不是我的厨子 真是松了口气
[05:42] Uh, I’m sorry. Y-y-your wife is having an affair with your brother 不好意思 你太太跟你弟弟有染
[05:45] and you’re happy about it? 而你还挺高兴的
[05:46] Hell, I got four other brothers, 拜托 弟弟我还有四个
[05:47] But my chef is one in a million. 但我的厨子可是万中无一的
[05:48] His spicy clams are to die for. 能吃上他做的辣蛤蜊简直死了都值
[05:51] Thanks again for solving my case, Ricky. 再次感谢你破了我的案子 理查
[05:53] You and your associate. 你和你的同事
[05:56] Associate? 同事
[05:59] Could you wait out in reception? I’ll be with you in a sec. 请你在前台等等好吗 我马上就来
[06:03] Uh, Alexis, I don’t want to say 阿丽克西斯 我不想说
[06:04] you have some explaining to do, 你得解释解释
[06:06] but I think you have some explaining to do. 可你真得解释解释
[06:10] Wait, did I forget to tell you 等等 我是不是忘了告诉你
[06:11] I’ve been working P.I. Cases for you? 我在帮你处理私家侦探的案子
[06:13] Must have slipped your mind. 你肯定是忘了
[06:14] Hey, didn’t the guys do a fantastic job remodeling the place? 他们把这里改建得真好啊
[06:17] I know, right?! 我知道 是吧
[06:19] But you’re changing the subject. 但你在转移话题
[06:20] I know. But check it out. 我知道 但你看
[06:21] Pull on “The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe,” and… 只要拨一下这本《爱伦·坡小说集》…
[06:34] Oh, my god! 我的天
[06:34] This turned out so much cooler than I thought it would! 这比我想象得酷多了
[06:38] Wait, did they do the thing on the desk with the…? 等等 他们有没有在桌上安装….
[06:50] Obviously the spring has a trajectory — 显然弹簧是有轨迹的
[06:53] I’ll make the — okay, back to you. 我会…好了 说回到你
[06:54] Why — why are you working my cases? 你为啥 为啥要调查我的案子
[06:56] Truth is, it’s all your fault. 事实上 都是你的错
[06:58] You set up shop in my office behind my back, 你背着我在我办公室当起了老板
[07:00] – and it’s my fault? – Exactly. -结果还是我的错 -没错
[07:02] A month ago, when you sent me here to open the place for your foreman, 一个月前 你让我来帮你的工头开门
[07:05] a potential client came by. 正好来了个潜在的客户
[07:06] I was intrigued, so I sort of said I was your associate, 我起了好奇心 所以我就说我是你同事
[07:09] And then I kind of solved the case. 然后我就不小心破了那案子
[07:10] Since then, I’ve closed three others. 从那之后 我已经又结了三个案子
[07:12] Alexis, you can’t just — you closed four cases? 阿里克西斯 你不能…你结了四个案子
[07:15] That’s more than I have. 比我结的还多
[07:16] I know. Step your game up. 我知道 你得加把劲了
[07:18] W-what about your college courses? 那你的大学课程怎么办
[07:20] Oh, please. I’ve got that handled. 拜托 我应付得来
[07:21] Plus, I forged your signature 而且 我伪造了你的签名
[07:23] to make sure I got school credit for being an intern. 可以凭做实习生拿到学分
[07:25] Okay, that’s Esposito. I have to take this. 是埃斯波西托 我得接
[07:27] But we are not done talking. 不过你的事可还没说完
[07:29] Good, we need to discuss 很好 我们得讨论下
[07:30] my profit participation in the company. 我在公司的红利分成
[07:31] – Castle? – UH, E-Esposito. -卡塞尔 -埃斯波西托
[07:33] How you doing, buddy? How’s the new boss lady treating you? 还好吗 伙计 新女上司对你怎么样
[07:36] She’s ignoring me. 她在无视我
[07:37] Just like every other woman in his life. 就跟他生命中的其他女人一样
[07:38] Shut up. 闭嘴
[07:40] So, your wife is not answering her cell, 总之 你老婆没接电话
[07:42] and we need her authorization for more officers down here. 我们需要她多派点警员过来
[07:44] – Is she with you? – Oh, I’m sorry. -她跟你在一起吗 -抱歉
[07:45] She’s at a meeting at 1pp. What’s going on? 她去总局开会了 出什么事了
[07:48] We’re working on a case. You interested? 我们在办一个案子 有兴趣吗
[07:49] I’d love to, but I’m a little busy 我也想 可我这蒸蒸日上的
[07:51] with my thriving P.I. Business. 私家侦探业务有点忙
[07:53] Not really. I closed all the cases. 并没有 我把案子都结了
[07:55] But since you’re desperate, I’ll rearrange my hectic schedule… 不过既然你们需要人 我就忙里抽闲…
[07:58] …and, uh, lend you my expertise. 帮你们参谋参谋吧
[08:00] Come on. 拜托
[08:07] Looks like a tarantino film came to life in here. 这就像昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的电影成真了
[08:09] Yeah. Now meet our stars. This is Greg Minoso. 是啊 见见主演吧 这是格雷格·米诺索
[08:15] Over here, we got Jake Fitz. 这边是杰克·菲兹
[08:18] And finally, we come to Dustin Chambers. 最后 这是达斯汀·钱伯斯
[08:21] And check this out. They were each packing identical .40 cals. 还有 他们都带着一样的40口径枪
[08:24] I take it they weren’t part of the construction crew. 我猜他们不是装修队的
[08:26] No. Renovation’s not scheduled to begin till next week. 对 按计划 装修要下周才开始
[08:28] Okay. So, what happened? 那到底发生了什么
[08:31] Truth is, we’re not sure yet. 其实我们也还不知道
[08:32] What we do know is that gunfire was heard around 9:07 a.m. 我们只知道上午9:07分有人听到了枪声
[08:36] And continued for a minute or two. 持续了一两分钟左右
[08:37] So they shot each other? 所以他们是自相残杀的
[08:39] Nope, their wounds are from a downward angle, 不 他们的伤口角度是向下的
[08:41] Maybe 45 degrees, 大概45度左右
[08:43] which means they probably all were shot from up there. 也就是说枪击可能均来自那上边
[08:49] Yep. The shooter was definitely up here. 没错了 枪手绝对是在这上边的
[08:52] 9 millimeter. 9毫米口径的
[08:56] All right. 好吧
[08:57] Must have capped them from up here, 他在这里对他们开了枪
[08:58] Boom, boom, boom, and then boogied out that exit. 砰砰砰 然后从那个出口逃走了
[09:02] Ew. Guys. 伙计们
[09:09] Looks like our shooter took a bullet from one of the dead guys down there, 看来枪手也被死者打中了
[09:12] Falls back up against the wall, grabbing the drop cloth, 靠着墙倒下了 抓着罩单
[09:15] pulling it down with him. 给顺手扯下来了
[09:16] Let’s contact hospitals, see if anybody came in… 跟医院联系一下 看有没有人
[09:22] This is Beckett’s. 这是贝克特的
[09:24] Wait. What did you just say? 等等 你刚才说什么
[09:27] I gave it to her this morning. 我今天早晨给她的
[09:32] She was here. 她来过这
[09:59] Tell me. 告诉我
[10:01] Lanie said that blood was a match to Beckett’s. 蕾妮说那是贝克特的血
[10:04] But there was so much blood. 那里有好多血啊
[10:06] O-okay. 好吧
[10:08] Okay, but this is… this is Beckett we’re talking about. 不过这可是贝克特
[10:11] Yeah, yeah. She’s as tough as they come. 是的 是的 她很坚强
[10:12] Exactly. So, she must have shot those three guys. 没错 所以说她一定是打死了那三个人
[10:15] And since she hasn’t contacted us, 既然她没有联系咱们
[10:16] we can assume that their partners abducted her. 可以假定是他们的同伴绑架了她
[10:18] But why? 可是为什么呢
[10:19] We need to dig into the backgrounds of those dead shooters. 我们要查一下这些死掉枪手的背景
[10:21] We need to find out who they’re working with. 找出他们的同伙是谁
[10:23] That’s the thing. We can’t. Their I.D.s are all fake. 问题就在这 查不到 他们的证件是假的
[10:26] And their prints aren’t in the system. 而且系统里也查不到他们的指纹
[10:27] Castle, do you have any idea what Beckett was doing at that theater? 卡塞尔 你知道贝克特去剧院干什么吗
[10:30] She was supposed to be at 1PP. 她本该去总局的
[10:32] I talked to Gates. 我跟盖茨谈过了
[10:33] Beckett didn’t have anything on the books. 根本没有贝克特的预约
[10:36] So she lied to me? 这么说她骗了我
[10:37] Guys, I got a hit on one of the dead shooter’s credit cards. 伙计们 我查到了其中一位死者的信用卡
[10:40] He rented a short-term apartment through an online site. 他在一个网站上租了一间短期公寓
[10:46] NYPD! 纽约警局
[10:58] Ryan, I got dead space. 莱恩 有个死角
[11:00] Castle, stay put. 卡塞尔 待在那别动
[11:01] NYPD! 纽约警局
[11:15] Wait! 等等
[11:16] Where is she?! 她在哪
[11:17] Where’s Beckett? 贝克特在哪
[11:20] – NYPD! Don’t move! – Get on the floor right now! -纽约警局 别动 -马上趴下
[11:23] – On the ground! – On the floor right now! -趴下 -快趴下
[11:26] Have you seen the floor? 你们看到地上什么样了吗
[11:27] If it’s all the same to you, boys, let’s do the standing. 你们如果不介意 我还是站着吧
[11:44] Have a seat, Miss Shipton. 坐吧 希普顿小姐
[11:45] Oh, no, please, call my Hayley. 别这么称呼我 叫我海莉
[11:48] I insist that anyone who’s frisked me use my given name. 我让所有搜过我身的人都叫我的教名
[11:51] Okay, Hayley, my partner and I really enjoyed 海莉 我搭档和我非常喜欢
[11:53] reading your file. 看你的档案
[11:54] Oh, sweetie, I’m so much more than words on paper. 亲爱的 我可不止上面写的那样
[11:58] Born and raised in east London, 从小在伦敦东区长大
[12:00] over in the borough of Hackney. 哈克尼区
[12:02] Rough area. 那里治安不怎么好
[12:02] Don’t they have a street nicknamed “The murder mile”? 那里不是有条街叫”一英里谋杀街”吗
[12:05] Well, yes. But it’s not without its charms. 是啊 但也有些风情的
[12:07] Just like you. Love your accent, by the way. 和你一样 顺说 我喜欢你的口音
[12:09] Very posh. 很高大上
[12:11] Where did you learn to speak like that? 你在哪学会的
[12:12] Not from the slums she grew up in. 肯定不是在她小时候生活的贫民窟里
[12:13] And definitely not from your mom, 而且也绝对不是从你妈妈那学的
[12:15] who’s at the tail end of a 20-year prison bid. 她被判了20年 快刑满了
[12:16] Oh, then not wanting to follow in mum’s footsteps, 不想步妈妈的后尘
[12:19] you joined the Metropolitan Police Service. 于是加入了伦敦警察厅
[12:21] – And that was an epic fail. – Yeah, they booted you out -结果干得很失败 -是的 他们把你解雇了
[12:23] because of your tendency to cut legal corners. 因为你喜欢钻法律的空子
[12:25] Allegedly. 并没有证据
[12:26] You hung a dealer out of a window 你为了让一个毒贩子招供
[12:27] in order to get a confession? 就把他挂在窗外
[12:29] Did I hang him out the window? 我是把他挂在窗外
[12:30] Or did I save him from falling out said window? 还是我把他从窗外救上来了呢
[12:33] It’s hard to tell. It’s even harder to prove. 这很难说 也很难证明
[12:35] Well, lucky for us, we don’t have to prove 我们很幸运 不用去证明
[12:36] that you were hiding in that apartment. 你躲在那个公寓里
[12:37] Hiding? No. Lost. 躲 不是 是迷路了
[12:40] I was looking for a Starbucks, actually. 其实我当时是在找星巴克
[12:42] Usually they’re so easy to find. 通常是很容易找到的
[12:44] How do you know the guy who rented that apartment? 你怎么认识租了那间公寓的人
[12:46] Unlike the imbeciles who usually sit in this chair, 不像以前坐在这张椅子上的那些傻蛋们
[12:48] I know my rights, so I would like to leave now. 我知道自己的权利 所以我要走了
[12:51] No. I don’t think so. 不行 我不同意
[12:53] We got a missing NYPD captain, as well as three dead bodies, 纽约警局的一名警监失踪了 还死了三个人
[12:56] So you should start talking right now. 所以你赶紧交代吧
[12:58] I don’t know anything… 我不知道什么…
[12:59] Hey, come on, Hayley. You can do better than that. 拜托 海莉 别装了
[13:00] Look, I am just a freelance security specialist. 我是个自由职业的安保专家
[13:04] I was hired by an insurance company to catch a hacker 有家保险公司雇我去抓一名黑客
[13:06] who’s been stealing social-security numbers from their system. 此人一直在从他们公司的系统中盗取社保号码
[13:08] Why were you in that apartment? 你为什么出现在那间公寓里
[13:10] I have been following fake I.D.s 我在追查那些
[13:12] made from the stolen social-security numbers. 用被盗社保账号制成的假证件
[13:15] And last night, I got an alert 昨晚 我收到提示
[13:16] that five of them had been used together in New York city. 有五个假证件在纽约同时被使用了
[13:19] Caught my attention, so I flew in to investigate. 这引起了我的注意 所以我飞过来调查
[13:22] Five I.D.s. You sure it was five? 五个证件 你确定是五个吗
[13:24] Four men and a woman. 四男一女
[13:26] Greg Minoso, Jake Fitz, 格雷格·米诺索 杰克·菲兹
[13:28] Ty Dade, Dustin Chambers, 泰·戴德 达斯汀·钱伯斯
[13:30] and Susan Emory. 和苏珊·艾莫里
[13:32] Where were you at 9:00 A.M. this morning? 今天早上九点你在哪里
[13:33] On final approach to JFK, 到肯尼迪机场的最后一班转机航班上
[13:34] and my flight didn’t land until 9:30. 我的航班9:30才到
[13:36] And that is all I know. 我就知道这么多
[13:38] Now go and check my alibi 赶紧去查我的不在场证明
[13:39] so that I can get the hell out of here. 好让我早点离开这个鬼地方
[13:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:56] She’s hiding something. 她有隐瞒
[13:57] I know. 我知道
[13:59] We can’t just let her leave. 我们不能就这么放了她
[14:01] Her alibi is solid. We have to. 她有不在场证明 只能放人
[14:03] Ryan. 莱恩
[14:04] Yeah. 来了
[14:09] I put you down once. I won’t hesitate to do it again. 我放倒过你一次 再来一次我也无所谓
[14:12] My name is Richard Castle. That missing captain is my wife. 我叫理查德·卡塞尔 失踪的警监是我妻子
[14:16] I didn’t know. I’m sorry. 这我不知道 我很遗憾
[14:18] Keep your sorry. Just give me your help. 遗憾就免了 我需要的是你的帮助
[14:20] There’s more to this story than you’re telling us. 你并没有把知道的一切都告诉我们
[14:23] Now she’s been injured and abducted. 现在她受伤而且被绑架了
[14:25] I don’t know anything about that. 这我并不知情
[14:27] Name your price. Anything you say, I’ll pay it. 出价吧 不管多少 我都接受
[14:30] I just want my wife back. 我只想找回我妻子
[14:34] I hope you find her. 希望你能找到她
[14:41] Yo, UNIs found a stolen van with blood in it 警员在23大街上一家干洗店旁边
[14:44] by a dry-cleaner’s on 23rd street. 发现一辆有血迹的被盗面包车
[14:46] – Any sign of Beckett? – No. -找到贝克特了吗 -没
[14:47] Officers found the owner locked in the back. 警员发现店主被锁在了里屋
[14:48] They said a woman matching Beckett’s description was there. 他们说一个符合贝克特特征的女性去过
[14:54] Hi. I’m detective Ryan. 你好 我是莱恩警探
[14:55] This is detective Esposito. This is mr. Castle. 这是埃斯波西托警探 还有卡塞尔先生
[14:58] Can you tell us what happened here? 给我们讲讲是怎么回事好吗
[14:58] A lady and man burst in. She said she was cop. 一男一女闯了进来 女人说她是警察
[15:02] Bleeding everywhere. Big mess. 身上到处是血 看起来不太好
[15:03] Those are her clothes. 那就是她的衣服
[15:05] She told man to lock me in bathroom, 她让那个男人把我锁进卫生间
[15:06] he did, and that was it. 他就照做了 就这样
[15:09] Wait, she told him? 等等 是她命令的他
[15:11] You’re saying that she was here of her own volition? 你是说那位女性来这里是出于自愿
[15:13] Not as a hostage? 不是被挟持的吗
[15:14] I was hostage. She was in charge. 被挟持的是我 下命令的才是她
[15:17] Yeah, it’s her. 没错 就是她
[15:19] Okay, this man that she was with, 和她在一起的那个男人
[15:20] can you describe him? 能描述一下他的特征吗
[15:21] Uh… late 20s, East Indian, had beard. 二十多岁 东印人 大胡子
[15:25] Did you catch his name? 知道他的名字吗
[15:26] No. But he was in kind of bad shape, too. 不知道 但他情况也不太好
[15:30] Headaches, dizzy, said he needed to eat. 头晕头痛 说他需要吃东西
[15:33] She told him he probably should have gotten breakfast 她跟他说早上他就不该给她打电话
[15:35] instead of calling her. 该去吃早饭
[15:38] Beckett got a call from some guy this morning. 贝克特今早确实接到了一个男人的电话
[15:40] Do you know who she was talking to? 你知道对方是谁吗
[15:41] She said it was a telemarketer. 她说是个电话推销员
[15:46] What is she doing? 她在干什么
[15:49] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事啊
[15:57] All right, let’s think. 好吧 好好想想
[15:59] Beckett gets a call from a mystery man. 贝克特接到了一个神秘人的电话
[16:01] Can we trace the phone? 能追踪这个电话吗
[16:02] Already checked. Call came from a burner phone. 已经查了 一次性电话打来的
[16:04] Oh, damn it. All right. 该死 好吧
[16:06] She must have met this guy at the theater. 她肯定是在剧院见了这个人
[16:08] Clearly they were ambushed. Beckett gets shot. 显然他们中了埋伏 贝克特中了枪
[16:11] But she manages to take three of them out, 但她干掉了对方的三个人
[16:13] and then she and the man escape. 然后和这个人逃走了
[16:14] But she didn’t call for backup. 但她没有向警局求援
[16:15] Yeah. Why wouldn’t she reach out to us? 对啊 她为什么不联系我们
[16:18] Guys, the woman just sewed herself up 两位 她可是用针线
[16:19] with a needle and thread. 缝了伤口
[16:20] Clearly something’s going on, 明显是有重大隐情
[16:21] and she’s afraid to contact anyone. 而且她不敢联系任何人
[16:22] But what? I me– I mean, what could it be 但是什么隐情呢 什么事能
[16:24] that would cause her to react like this? 让她做出这种事来呢
[16:25] Whatever it is, it has to do with this man. 不管是什么 肯定都和这个人有关
[16:27] We find the man, we find Beckett. 找到神秘人 就能找到贝克特
[16:30] All right, I’ll have CSU dust this place for prints. 我找鉴证组在这里搜取指纹
[16:32] – Maybe we get an I.D. on this guy. – Right. -也许能确认神秘人的身份 -好
[16:34] I’ll get the dry-cleaner to sit with a sketch artist. 我送干洗店老板去见画像师
[16:37] Hey, Alexis, listen, somet– 阿丽克西斯 听我说
[16:38] Dad, come back to the office now. 爸爸 赶紧回办公室来
[16:40] What’s going on? 怎么了
[16:41] Just hurry. And come alone. 赶快回来吧 别带别人
[16:43] Right. 好
[16:44] Uh, I’ll — I’ll meet you back at the station. 警局见了
[16:45] All right. 好
[16:48] Alexis? 阿丽克西斯
[16:49] Dad, we’re in here. 爸爸 我们在里面
[16:51] “We”? 我们
[16:53] Beckett. 贝克特
[16:55] – That’s it. That is it. – Yeah? -就是这样 没错 -真的吗
[16:56] – Yes. Okay. – What the hell’s going on here? -真的 -这是怎么回事
[16:58] Oh, I hope you don’t mind. 希望你不介意
[16:59] I’m just giving her some P.I. lessons. 我只是教她些私家侦探的技巧
[17:00] Hayley was teaching me the art of manipulating men. 海莉在教我操纵男人的技巧
[17:02] It’s all about confidence and eye contact. 重点是自信和眼神接触
[17:04] Yeah, if you can entice a man with your gaze, 如果你用眼神就能诱惑一个男人
[17:06] You can lie, steal, cheat, what have you. 你就能撒谎 偷东西 坑蒙拐骗诸如此类
[17:08] My wife is out there fighting for her life. 我妻子还在努力求生
[17:10] Why are you wasting my time? 你为什么要浪费我的时间
[17:12] Wait, what? Why didn’t you tell me? 什么 你怎么不告诉我
[17:14] Sorry. I figured it wasn’t my place. 抱歉 我觉得不应该由我来告诉你
[17:15] Now, look, Rick. You asked for my help. You want it or not? 里克 你之前求我帮忙 现在还需要吗
[17:19] What’s the catch? 有什么条件
[17:20] Cause I’m thinking, with you, there’s always a catch. 因为我觉得和你做事 总会有条件的
[17:22] There’s only one — no cops. 只有一条 不带警察
[17:25] – Why not? – Differing agendas. -为什么不 -目的不同
[17:26] The cops serve and protect the city. 警察服务和保卫这座城市
[17:28] I serve and protect me. 我服务和保卫自己
[17:31] Fine. No cops. 好 不带警察
[17:33] Dad. What happened to Beckett? 爸爸 贝克特怎么了
[17:37] She’s hurt, and she’s on the run. 她受伤了 并且正在逃亡
[17:39] From whom? 为了躲谁
[17:40] I don’t know. It has something to do with a man she’s with. 我不知道 这跟和她在一起的男人有关系
[17:42] What man? 什么男人
[17:44] Look, I’m here, aren’t I? You’ve got to give to get. 我在这不是吗 你得付出才有回报
[17:47] Who’s this mystery man? 这个神秘男子是谁
[17:50] He’s east Indian, in his late 20s. He might be sick. 他是东印人 将近30岁 他可能生病了
[17:53] He was dizzy, had a headache, said he needed something to eat. 他头晕 头疼 说他需要吃点东西
[17:56] I don’t know. What about you, Hayley? 我不知道 你知道什么 海莉
[17:59] I know you’re holding back on something. 我知道你有事没有告诉我们
[18:00] I have a lead on the last two shooters. 我有关于剩下两个枪手的线索
[18:04] How? 怎么找到的
[18:05] Well, I haven’t just been chasing random identities. 我不是仅仅在追踪随机的假身份
[18:09] A hacker stole 100,000 social-security numbers, 一个黑客偷了十万个社保账号
[18:11] then bundled them into smaller groupings. 再把它们分为一个个小组
[18:13] And who’s he selling the bundles to? 他把这些社保账号卖给谁
[18:15] Mafia, drug cartels, terrorists. Take your pick. 黑手党 毒枭 恐怖分子 任君挑选
[18:17] However, from the bundle of those five shooters, 然而 从这一组五名枪手中
[18:19] I’ve just uncovered that a new identity’s been used. 我发现他们刚使用了一个新的身份
[18:23] Can you track it? 你能追踪它吗
[18:24] I already have. 我已经追踪了
[18:25] It was used to lease a storage locker a few days ago. 几天以前有人用它租了一个储藏柜
[18:28] And how does this help me find Beckett? 这怎么能帮我找到贝克特
[18:30] It doesn’t, but there are still two killers hunting her. 不能 但现在仍然有两个杀手在找她
[18:33] If we can track them down, 如果我们能找到他们
[18:35] I get one step closer to my hacker, 我离找到我的黑客更进一步
[18:36] and you get your wife out of harm’s way. 你也能救出你妻子
[18:39] This way, we both get what we want. 这样 我们各取所需
[18:42] All right. Let’s go. 好 我们走
[18:43] Dad, did you notice any candy wrappers or fruit juice, 爸爸 你在干洗店有没有注意到
[18:46] anything with sugar, at the dry-cleaner’s? 糖纸 果汁 任何含糖的东西吗
[18:48] Uh, an empty soda can. Why? 有一个空苏打罐子 怎么了
[18:49] I think Beckett’s mystery man might have been having 我觉得和贝克特在一起的神秘男子
[18:51] a diabetic incident. 可能糖尿病发病了
[18:52] But based on his symptoms, sugar is not enough. 但是根据他的症状 糖分仍然不够
[18:54] – He’ll need insulin to regulate — – honey, I need to go. -他需要胰岛素来 -亲爱的 我得走了
[18:56] Let’s talk about this later, though, okay? 我们一会再说这个 好吗
[19:01] Red, don’t wait for the old man. 红发妞 别等着你老爸
[19:02] If you’ve got something, follow up on it. 如果你找到了什么 继续查下去
[19:04] Look, Beckett’s on the run. 贝克特在逃亡
[19:04] She can’t go to a doctor, can’t go to a hospital, 她不能去找医生 不能去医院
[19:06] So how does she get her hands on insulin? 那她怎么去弄胰岛素呢
[19:08] She would have to get creative. 她得想别的办法
[19:09] There you go. 这就对了
[19:18] Why did we park back here? 为什么要在后门停车
[19:20] Hayley, we can just walk straight through the front door. 海莉 我们可以直接从前门进去
[19:22] There’s no bolt cutters required. 那用不着断线钳
[19:24] Oh, you’ve been playing at being a cop too long, Rick. 你扮演警察的时间太长了 里克
[19:27] As a P.I., you don’t have a badge, don’t have search warrants. 作为一个私家侦探 你没有警徽 没有搜查令
[19:30] You’ve got to get creative, lie, cheat. 你必须得想别的办法 撒谎 骗人
[19:32] And the occasional b&e, apparently? 偶尔非法入侵一下 对吧
[19:33] Yeah, if that’s what it takes. 是啊 如果必须的话
[19:36] So, what’s it gonna be? 那么 你要怎么做
[19:40] Yeah. 这就对了
[20:01] Hi. My name’s Ale– Stryker. Clara Stryker. 我叫阿 斯特赖克 克拉拉·斯特赖克
[20:04] I’m an auditor with emergency services. 我是紧急事故处理中心的审计员
[20:07] Um…what can I do for you, Ms. Stryker? 我能为你做什么 斯特赖克小姐
[20:08] I’m looking into a bogus 911 call 我正在调查一通911假警报
[20:10] made near a dry-ceaner’s on 2nd and 23rd street. 从第2大街和第23大街的交界处的干洗店打来的
[20:13] Yeah. Uh, right. We reported that as a prank. 对 我们报告为恶作剧
[20:16] Then I’m sure you performed a complete inventory afterward. 我确定你事后进行了完整的盘点
[20:20] I take it you didn’t know you needed to? 我就当做你不知道你要这么做
[20:23] Don’t worry. We can do it now. 别担心 我们可以现在做
[20:25] Look, Ms. Stryker, I’m just a probationary E.M.T. 斯特赖克小姐 我只是一个试用的急救员
[20:28] My supervisor’s gonna be back any minute now. 我的主管很快就要回来了
[20:30] Can’t this wait? 这事能不能等一下
[20:34] Well, looks like everything’s in its place. 看上去所有东西都在
[20:37] Where do you keep the insulin? 你把胰岛素放在哪
[20:41] Shoot. 该死
[20:43] We’re missing two vials. 我们丢了2瓶
[20:46] Do you have a monitor for the camera? 那个摄像头有显示屏吗
[20:48] Yeah. 有
[20:49] Play back the time of the call. 回放到那通电话的时候
[20:59] What the hell? 怎么回事
[21:23] Freeze it. 暂停一下
[21:28] Ms. Stryker, am I gonna get in trouble for this? 斯特赖克小姐 我会有麻烦吗
[21:32] We’ll keep it our little secret. 这是我们之间的小秘密
[21:38] Who the hell are these people? 这些人到底是谁
[21:40] Just look for anything that we can use to track these guys. 总之找找可以用来追踪这些人的东西
[21:48] These are the same .40-calibers 这些和剧院里那些枪手用的
[21:49] the shooters in the theater had. 40口径枪一模一样
[21:56] Who did you just text? The cops? 你在给谁发信息 警察吗
[21:58] We had a deal. You shook on it. 我们有言在先 你食言了
[22:01] If you wanted a binding agreement, 如果你想要我遵守诺言
[22:02] we should have pinky-sweared. 我们应该打勾勾
[22:03] What are you, 4? 你多大了 四岁吗
[23:10] Hayley, what happened? 海莉 发生了什么
[23:12] Ooh. I got my ass kicked. 我被揍惨了
[23:16] Hey. What’s up? 什么事
[23:17] Dad, I was able to track Beckett 爸爸 我追踪到了一辆贝克特
[23:18] and that mystery man to a taxi. 和那个神秘男子上过的出租车
[23:20] You are the best. Okay. Um… 你真是太棒了 那好
[23:23] Now all we have to do is call the cab company, 现在我们只需要给出租车公司打电话
[23:25] figure out where they went. 问问他们去了哪里
[23:26] Already did. They went to a prison upstate. 已经问了 他们去了州北的一座监狱
[23:29] Really? Is she still there? 真的 她还在那吗
[23:30] No, but she visited an inmat — William Bracken. 不 但她探视了一名犯人 威廉·布莱肯
[23:35] Bracken? 布莱肯
[23:37] Okay, why is your wife visiting a disgraced former senator? 你妻子为什么去探视阶下囚前参议员
[23:41] They have history. 他们有过节
[23:42] What kind of history? 什么样的过节
[23:44] He had Beckett’s mother killed. 他杀了贝克特的母亲
[23:46] It’s why she became a cop. 这是她成为警察的原因
[23:48] She dedicated her life to hunting him. 她为了逮捕他付出了一切
[23:51] Okay, so, what’s with the reunion? 那么他们为什么又见面
[23:53] And why today of all days? 而且为什么偏偏选今天
[23:55] Because Bracken’s behind this. 因为这都是布莱肯搞的鬼
[23:57] I know he was a powerful man, 我知道他曾经权倾一时
[23:59] but that sort of influence dries up 但一旦被判终身监禁
[24:00] when you’re serving life in prison. 他的影响力很快就枯竭了
[24:02] You don’t know the kind of people Bracken was aligned with — 你不知道和布莱肯打交道的都是些什么人
[24:04] mercenaries, dealers, the worst of the worst. 雇佣兵 毒贩子 人渣里的人渣
[24:07] He made a lot of people rich. 他曾让很多人发大财
[24:09] A lot of whom may still owe him favors. 其中大部分也许还欠他人情
[24:13] You’re saying that William Bracken ordered a hit on your wife? 你是说是威廉·布莱肯派人袭击了你的妻子
[24:16] Beckett ruined his so-called legacy, his life. 贝克特毁掉了他所谓的伟业 他的人生
[24:21] He’s out for payback. 他要让她付出代价
[24:35] You really think Bracken’s behind this? 你真的认为布莱肯是主谋
[24:37] The story tracks. Bracken is a megalomaniac 这样讲得通 布莱肯为人狂妄
[24:39] who could blame Beckett for ruining his life 很可能怨恨贝克特毁掉他的人生
[24:41] even though it was justice for what he did to her mother. 虽然就凭他杀了她母亲 完全是罪有应得
[24:46] You gonna be here when I come out? 等我出来你还会在这里吗
[24:47] – No. – Because I texted Ryan and Esposito? -不 -因为我给莱恩和埃斯波西托发短信
[24:50] I said no cops. 我说了不带警察
[24:51] You’d rather there be a storage locker full of guns out there? 你宁愿那个放满枪支的储藏柜不被发现
[24:54] It’s not my problem. 这不是我的问题
[24:56] Look, Rick, if you want to be a real P.I. 听着里克 如果你想成为真正的私家侦探
[24:58] and not just play dress-up, 而不是只装装样子
[24:59] you’re gonna have to make some changes in how you operate. 你必须改变一下你的做事方法
[25:01] Changes like lying to my friends? 比如对我的朋友们说谎
[25:03] Yeah, sometimes. 没错 有时候就是如此
[25:04] And sometimes you’re even gonna have to screw them over. 有时候你甚至需要坑他们
[25:06] Yeah. No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[25:08] Look, nice guys don’t just finish last in this business, Castle. 这行里老好人可只不是垫底而已 卡塞尔
[25:11] They end up dead. 他们丧命的
[25:13] I’ll see you around. 回头见
[25:14] You really love her, don’t you? 你真的很爱她 是吗
[25:18] Like a house on fire. 无法自拔
[25:20] Must be nice. 一定感觉不错
[25:24] Speed dial 5. 快速拨号5
[25:29] – Go. – It’s me. -说 -是我
[25:30] What do you need? 你需要什么
[25:31] Tell the lab I’m coming in with something for them to test. 告诉实验室我要过去 有东西需要他们化验
[25:34] Gonna need it I.D.’d right away. 我要立刻知道结果
[25:51] No. No, no, no, no. 不 不
[25:52] Forget it. I got nothing to say to you. 别想了 我和你无话可说
[25:55] Oh, tough. 真不幸
[25:55] I know Beckett was here, and I know why. 我知道贝克特来过这 而且我知道原因
[25:58] So you’re gonna call off your dogs right now. 所以你最好让你的走狗立刻停手
[26:00] Or what? Are you gonna write something mean about me? 否则呢 你就要写点什么来损我吗
[26:03] Or I’m gonna start a scholarship in your name 否则我就以你的名义来创建一个奖学金
[26:05] and offer it to the children of the first inmate 奖励给第一个在监狱洗衣房
[26:07] who shanks you in the prison laundry. 打断你小腿的犯人的孩子
[26:09] You’ll be wasting your money. 那你是白花钱
[26:10] Oh, forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. 原谅我不打算听你的
[26:16] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[26:18] You. 你
[26:21] You come in here all on fire about your wife. 你为了你的妻子着急上火地来到这
[26:26] You don’t even know who she is. 可你甚至不知道她到底是谁
[26:28] 16 years, Kate Beckett’s been obsessed 凯特·贝克特执着于解决
[26:31] with solving her mother’s murder. 她母亲的谋杀案整整16年
[26:33] You really think she can turn off that kind of obsession? 你真的觉得她可以就此放下这种执念
[26:38] Are you saying this is her fault? 你是说这都是她的错
[26:39] I’m saying she’s never gonna be happy just being Mrs. Castle. 我是说 只做卡塞尔夫人肯定满足不了她
[26:44] She needs to tilt at windmills. 她需要一个战场
[26:46] It’s in her DNA, like a moth to the flame. 这念头深入骨髓 就像飞蛾都要扑火
[26:50] And we all know what happens to the moth in the end. 我们都知道飞蛾的结局是什么
[27:02] Let me out of here. 我要出去
[27:07] Hey. Storage unit was rented with a stolen I.D. 库房是有人用偷来的身份证租的
[27:11] Who do we know has been chasing those? 我们知道谁在追踪这个
[27:13] Hayley Shipton. 海莉·希普顿
[27:14] She must have a list of all stolen I.D.s in that bundle. 她应该有那批被盗身份的清单
[27:16] Used it to track our shooters here. 用它追踪那些杀手到这里
[27:18] And to convince castle to run with her instead of us. 还说服卡塞尔瞒着我们跟他跑了
[27:20] – What the hell’s he thinking? – He’s not. -他在想什么 -他没想
[27:22] He’s reacting, 他只是在行动
[27:23] trying whatever he can to find Beckett. 用尽一切方法来寻找贝克特
[27:25] It’s gonna get him killed. 这会害死他的
[27:27] Look at all this stuff. It’s all next-gen weaponry. 看看这些 都是最新式的武器
[27:29] Piston-driven, tricked out with thermal scopes, 活塞驱动 还装了热成像视镜
[27:32] sound suppressors. 还有消音器
[27:33] Probably some kind of professional hit squad or something. 可能是职业突击队的设备
[27:35] Yeah, but who’s paying them? 但是谁买的呢
[27:36] And how do they connect to Beckett? 以及这些怎么会和贝克特有关
[27:41] I.D. Sketch from the dry-cleaner’s came back. 干洗店店员描述的人的画像出来了
[27:43] The guy running with Beckett. 这是和贝克特一起的人
[27:45] Let’s priority-one this through the system 我们先去系统里加急搜索这个人
[27:46] and hope that an I.D. On this guy gets us some clarity. 希望这个人的身份能让我们有些头绪
[27:55] Keep walking. Head for the blue van. 继续走 往蓝色货车那边去
[27:57] Oh, just the person I was looking for. 我正等着你呢
[27:59] You know, most people react differently 大多数人被枪抵着的时候
[28:01] to a gun in their side. 可不是这种反应
[28:02] Yeah, well, this sort of thing happens to me a lot. 没错 可能是因为这种事我经历得比较多
[28:05] So, I was just in there visiting with your boss. 我刚才还去拜访了你老板
[28:07] I don’t know how much he’s paying you, 我不知道他付你多少钱
[28:08] but it can’t be worth your life. 但肯定不值得你为此丢命
[28:10] You really have no idea what’s going on, do you? 你是真的什么都不知道 是吧
[28:13] So enlighten me. 告诉我呀
[28:15] Not my job. 这不是我的职责
[28:17] Open it. 开门
[28:30] Sleep well. 好好睡一觉吧
[28:32] Dad’s missing! We have to find him! 我爸失踪了 我们得找到他
[28:35] Slow down. 慢点说
[28:36] What are you — what are you talking about? 你在 你在说什么
[28:36] I’ve been tracking his cellphone on the sly. 我一直在偷偷追踪他的手机信号
[28:38] That way, if he ever disappeared again, I’d know. 这样万一他再突然消失 我会知道的
[28:39] And an hour ago, his phone suddenly went dead. 一小时前 他忽然关机了
[28:41] Okay, maybe the battery just died. 也许是没电了呢
[28:42] No. Not with where he went. 不会 他不会不充电就去那
[28:43] And where’s that? 他去哪儿了
[28:44] Winterkill correctional. I tracked Beckett there earlier. 冬煞监狱 我之前追踪贝克特到那
[28:47] Winterkill. That’s where bracken is. 冬煞 布莱肯在那个监狱
[28:49] He’s connected to this somehow. That’s why dad went to see him. 这件事似乎与他有关 所以我爸去找他了
[28:51] Without telling us. But I bet Hayley went along, huh? 还不告诉我们 海莉肯定也去了
[28:54] Yeah, but when I called her, 是的 但是我给她打电话的时候
[28:55] she said she left him at the prison. 她说她在监狱跟他分开了
[28:56] Hasn’t heard from him since. 之后就没有联系过
[28:57] All right, I’ll reach out to the prison, 好吧 我去联系监狱
[28:58] get their external surveillance feed. 找找他们的外围监控录像
[29:00] – All right. – Where are you going? -好吧 -你要去哪
[29:01] To get Hayley. 去找海莉
[29:05] You can quit faking. The dose I gave you wore off by now. 你别装了 我给你那针药效已经过了
[29:09] Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying. 我总得试试看吧
[29:10] You might want to try something a little more original 比起《斯道姆来临》里德里克·斯道姆的把戏
[29:12] than the trick derrick storm pulled in “Storm Fall.” 你更应该换换新花样了
[29:15] You read my books? 你读过我的书
[29:16] Lot of downtime in my line of work. 我们这行空闲时间多
[29:18] Your earlier stuff was better. 你早期的书更好
[29:19] You got soft once you met the skirt. 遇到那女人之后就越写越差了
[29:21] Everyone’s a critic. 人人都是评论家
[29:22] Sit. 坐吧
[29:34] Can’t help but think you’ve done this before. 我看你肯定不是新手了
[29:41] Hey. Richard castle. 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[29:43] I’d shake hands, but… 我想跟你握手来着 但是
[29:46] – You think this is funny? – No. No, no. -你觉得挺有趣的是不是 -不不不
[29:48] I just felt like you’d be serious enough 我只是觉得你太严肃了
[29:50] for the both of us. 想活跃下气氛
[29:51] Well, how’s this for serious? 那你看我这样严不严肃
[29:53] You either tell me where your wife is… 要不你告诉我你老婆在哪
[29:55] or I’m gonna kill you. 要不我杀了你
[30:02] This is a simple question. 这问题很简单
[30:04] Where’s Kate Beckett? 凯特·贝克特在哪
[30:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:07] And even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you. 而且就算我知道 我也不会告诉你的
[30:11] You know, it’s amazing. They all say that. 真是奇了怪了 他们都这么说
[30:13] And yet they all end up talking in the end. 但是到最后他们都招了
[30:15] You know, since we’re asking questions, 既然我们都在问问题
[30:16] maybe you guys could fill in a few blanks for me. 或许你们能帮我补全一些信息
[30:19] For example, if bracken isn’t your boss, then who is? 比如 既然你们的老板不是布莱肯 谁是
[30:23] You know what, I don’t think he’s taking this seriously. 我觉得他还是没把这回事当真
[30:25] Maybe a little pain will help him focus. 也许吃点苦头可以帮他集中注意力
[30:28] Pass. But you know what? 不用了 但你知道吗
[30:29] I would kill for a nice cappuccino right now, 我现在非常想喝一杯卡布奇诺
[30:31] Extra froth. 要多加奶泡
[30:33] You expect us to believe that your wife 你指望我们相信你老婆
[30:35] Is keeping you in the dark? 把你蒙在鼓里
[30:38] Look, this isn’t working. How do you want to do this? 这么问不管用 你想要我们怎么审问他
[30:40] Start by cutting off his fingers until he talks 是挨个切掉他的手指直到他说实话
[30:42] or jump straight for the wedding vegetables? 还是让他断了老二呢
[30:43] You know, actually, I was thinking something 其实 我在想一种
[30:45] maybe a little more, uh, psychological. 也许更加折磨人心的方法
[30:59] I’m gonna be honest with you. That doesn’t look that scary. 说实话 那东西看起来并不怎么可怕
[31:02] Well, why don’t you look again? 为什么不再看一下呢
[31:12] Okay, I might puke. 好吧 我要吐了
[31:23] Where is she, Castle? 她在哪 卡塞尔
[31:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:29] Where is she? 她在哪
[31:32] I don’t know! 我不知道
[31:36] Where is she? 她在哪
[31:38] I don’t know anything. 我什么也不知道
[31:39] The last time I saw Castle was outside the prison. 最后一次看见卡塞尔是在监狱外面
[31:41] You’d think an ex-cop would understand 我还以为当过警察就能明白
[31:42] obstruction of justice. 妨碍司法公正是怎么回事
[31:43] Yeah, especially since arresting her for it 是啊 尤其是她如果为此被捕的话
[31:45] will torpedo her investigator’s license. 她的侦探执照也会被吊销
[31:47] You’re not scaring me, guys. 你们别想吓唬我 两位
[31:48] You think we’re playing? 你以为我们在闹着玩吗
[31:50] Castle’s one of us, which means you better 卡塞尔是我们的兄弟 所以你最好
[31:52] come clean right now, or every cop in this city 乖乖坦白 否则全城的警察
[31:54] is gonna make it their mission to jam you up. 都会想办法找你的麻烦
[31:56] I understand the passion. 我能理解你们的愤怒
[31:57] But I have a reputation to uphold. 但我必须维护我的职业信誉
[31:59] My clients think that I roll over 如果我的客户认为
[32:01] every time a cop says “Boo,” 警察一吓唬我 我就投降
[32:02] I’m looking for a new line of work. 那我就别在这行混了
[32:04] Damn it, my dad’s in trouble! 该死 我爸爸现在生死未卜
[32:05] If you know anything about where he is, you have to tell us. 如果你知道他在哪里 你必须告诉我们
[32:08] Alexis, it’s not that simple. 阿丽克西斯 没那么简单的
[32:11] Yes, it is. 不 就是这么简单
[32:14] Please. 求你了
[32:19] Okay, there is something I kept to myself, 好吧 我的确隐瞒了一些事
[32:22] but it’s not gonna help you. 不过对你们没什么帮助的
[32:23] It’s a dead end. 那是条死路
[32:24] Spill. 快说
[32:26] There was a woman at the storage locker. 我在储存室那碰到个女人
[32:28] We mixed it up a little. 我们过了几招
[32:29] When she kicked me, something transferred from her boot. 她踢我时 靴子上的东西蹭到了我衣服上
[32:32] I had a lab test it. It’s creosote. 我找地方化验了 是木馏油
[32:34] It’s a form of coal tar 它是煤焦油的一种
[32:36] primarily used to treat railway ties. 主要用于处理铁路上的枕木
[32:38] There are tens of thousands of those ties used in the subway. 有成千上万这种枕木被用在地铁轨道上
[32:41] You get a copy of the lab report? 你有实验室报告的复本吗
[32:43] Yeah. 有
[32:48] No, tie’s not from the subway. 不 枕木不是地铁里的
[32:49] What? How do you know? 什么 你怎么知道
[32:50] No traces of any steel dust or any other pollutants. 没有任何钢铁粉尘或其它污染物的迹象
[32:52] My guess is that the railroad tie’s new. 我推测那铁路上的枕木是新的
[32:54] I’ll call MTA. See where they store those things. 我打电话给运输署 问这些东西储存在哪
[33:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:03] Where is she? 她在哪
[33:07] Where’s your wife, Castle? 你妻子在哪 卡塞尔
[33:08] I don’t know! I swear! 我不知道 我发誓
[33:12] That is the wrong answer. 你答错了
[33:25] Tell me where your wife is. 告诉我你妻子在哪
[33:28] Tell me where she is. 告诉我她在哪
[33:32] Where is she? 她在哪
[33:34] I don’t know! 我不知道
[33:34] Come on, Castle. No woman is worth dying for. 卡塞尔 任何女人都不值得你牺牲自己
[33:36] Come on. Where is she?! 快说 她在哪
[33:53] I believe that you’re telling the truth. I do. 我相信你说得是实话 真的
[33:55] I believe that you’re telling me the truth. 我相信你对我们说得都是实话
[33:56] But unfortunately, that means it’s time for you to die. 但很不幸 那意味着你没有活着的价值了
[33:59] Sorry about that. 真抱歉
[34:53] Lights out. 受死吧
[35:19] Castle. Are you okay? 卡塞尔 你没事吧
[35:23] Where have you been? Why haven’t you called? 你去哪了 为什么连电话也不打
[35:26] I couldn’t. 我没法打
[35:28] Kate, what’s going on? 凯特 出什么事了
[35:30] I… 我…
[35:35] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[35:35] No, no! No, Kate — Kate, why are you shutting me out? 不 别走 凯特 你为什么瞒着我
[35:38] Castle, I love you. 卡塞尔 我爱你
[35:43] Kate. Kate. 凯特 凯特
[35:44] Kate. 凯特
[35:45] Kate. 凯特
[35:55] Castle! Hey, man, you okay? 卡塞尔 老兄 你没事吧
[35:57] Beckett — she was here. She was here! 贝克特 她刚才在这 她刚才在这里
[35:59] What? Where? 什么 在哪
[36:03] Dad! 爸爸
[36:06] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[36:09] It’s okay. 没事了
[36:11] No sign of Katherine Beckett, sir. 没找到凯萨琳·贝克特 长官
[36:18] E.S.U. says the building is secure. 特警队说整个大楼都搜遍了
[36:21] There’s no sign of Beckett. 没发现贝克特的踪影
[36:31] Why doesn’t Beckett trust me? 贝克特为什么不信任我
[36:33] She does. 她信任你
[36:35] Then why is she keeping me in the dark? 那她为什么把我蒙在鼓里
[36:36] – I don’t need protecting. – Yes, you do. -我不需要人保护 -不 你需要
[36:38] You’re a writer, dad. 你是个作家 爸爸
[36:41] And you and Beckett are magic together. 你俩在一起时很厉害
[36:43] But you don’t have her training or her skill set. 但你并没受过她那样的训练 没有她的本事
[36:48] When you disappeared last year… 去年你失踪的时候
[36:52] I thought you were dead for two months. 那两个月我都以为你死了
[36:56] And then you went missing today, and I was so scared. 今天你失踪的时候我真的很害怕
[37:01] Honey — 亲爱的
[37:01] Beckett has a reason for keeping quiet. 贝克特保守秘密是有原因的
[37:04] If you love her, you have to trust her. 如果你爱她 你就要相信她
[37:10] Finally. What are we waiting for? Let’s go give her hell. 我们还在等什么 给她点苦头
[37:13] – Castle, wait. – We got a positive I.D. -卡塞尔别着急 -我们已经找出
[37:14] on the guy running with Beckett. 和贝克特在一起的那人的身份
[37:16] Great. Who is he? 很好 是谁
[37:17] His name is Vikram Singh. 他叫维克拉姆·辛格
[37:19] He’s a low-level analyst 他是个初级分析员
[37:20] for the attorney general’s investigative office. 供职于总检察长调查办公室
[37:22] In D.C.? 在华盛顿吗
[37:24] That’s where Beckett worked. 贝克特在那儿工作过
[37:25] Yeah, but that was two years ago, 对 但那是两年前了
[37:27] and she never mentioned anyone named Vikram. 她从没提过一个叫维克拉姆的人
[37:28] Yeah, as far as we can tell, their paths never crossed. 据我们所知 他们俩没有交集
[37:30] He’s only been on the job a few months. 他几个月前才开始在那工作
[37:32] Then how would Beckett know him? 那贝克特怎么会认识他
[37:34] We need to call Rachel McCord. 我们得联系蕾切尔·麦考德
[37:36] She was Beckett’s partner. 她是贝克特的搭档
[37:37] McCord’s dead, Castle. 麦考德已经死了 卡塞尔
[37:38] Killed yesterday in an automobile accident, 于昨天的一次车祸中遇害
[37:41] Along with three other members of her team. 遇害的还有她那组的其他三名成员
[37:44] That can’t be a coincidence. 这肯定不是巧合
[37:46] It’s not. 肯定不是
[37:46] The last member of her team was stabbed to death 她组内的最后一名成员也于昨晚
[37:48] at a club that same night. 在一家俱乐部中被刺死
[37:50] Witnesses saw him flirting with a hot brunette. 有人看到他和一位性感褐色头发女子调情
[37:53] This doesn’t make any sense. 这都说不通
[37:55] What does any of this have to do with Bracken? 这和布莱肯有什么关系
[37:57] Well, let’s go ask her. 我们去问她吧
[38:03] For someone who says they’ve got a lot of downtime, 你嘴上说你有很多空闲时间
[38:04] you sure have been a busy girl. 但你其实忙得很啊
[38:06] Staging car accidents, stabbings in D.C., 谋划车祸 在华盛顿行刺
[38:09] kidnapping me at gunpoint in New York. 在纽约持枪绑架我
[38:11] Tell me, do assassins get frequent-flier miles? 告诉我 杀手会攒很多常客飞行里程吗
[38:14] Ah, but you didn’t fly commercial, did you? 对了 你不会坐商务机对吧
[38:16] We ran your photo against every flight from D.C. 我们在每趟华盛顿飞来的航班上核对你的照片
[38:18] So you either road-tripped it or you took a private jet. 所以你要么是开车要么乘私人飞机
[38:21] And given your arsenal, 考虑到你的那个军械库
[38:22] you people clearly have the resources. 你们肯定坐得起私人飞机
[38:26] I’m not really sure what you’re expecting here. 我不太确定你们想从我这知道些什么
[38:28] A tearful confession? Not gonna happen. 泪流满面地坦白吗 想都别想
[38:32] Well, we are expecting that you’re smart enough to know 我们希望你够聪明 能想明白
[38:34] that it’s C.Y.A. Time. 现在是想办法减轻罪责的时候
[38:37] Look, unless you’ve got a bag of spiders, 听着 除非你有一口袋的蜘蛛
[38:41] we’re done here. 我没什么好说的
[38:44] You know, you told me I had no idea what was going on, 你跟我说我什么都不知道
[38:46] And you were right. 你说得对
[38:48] But now I’ve got the edge of it, 但现在我有点头绪了
[38:49] and I’m gonna keep on peeling it back 不管有没有你的帮助
[38:51] until I know everything, with or without your help. 我都会彻查到底
[38:55] I’ll recommend the “With.” It comes with less prison time. 我还是建议你配合一点 能少坐点牢
[38:59] Prison’s a picnic compared to what happens to me if I talk. 跟我开口的下场相比 坐牢简直不算什么
[39:04] You need to make your peace with the fact that 你得接受这个事实
[39:05] your wife isn’t long for this world. 你妻子将不久于人世了
[39:07] Don’t be so sure. Your team started out with five. 别说这么肯定 你们团队开始有五个人
[39:11] Three of you are dead, and you’re sitting right here. 有三个已经死了 而你坐在这
[39:13] That leaves one — your boss. 那还剩下一个人 你的老大
[39:15] And Beckett against one guy? I like those odds. 贝克特对付这一个人 我比较乐观
[39:21] What makes you think there’s only one team in play? 你凭什么觉得就只有一队人马呢
[39:51] All right. 很好
[39:59] I just got off the phone with an assistant A.G. in D.C., 我刚和华盛顿总检察长助理通过话
[40:01] An Allison Hyde. 一个叫艾莉森·海德的人
[40:02] She’s leading the investigation in the deaths of her people. 她负责调查她的同事遇害的案子
[40:04] She’s up on the first plane in the morning 她明天早上第一班飞机过来
[40:06] to take our hitter into federal custody. 把那个袭击者移交联邦警察监禁
[40:08] Does she have any idea of this Vikram guy’s connection 她知不知道这个叫维克拉姆的人
[40:10] to Beckett? 跟贝克特之间的关联
[40:11] No, but she’s pulling his records. 没有 但她正在调阅他的档案
[40:13] So, we’re nowhere. 所以现在我们没线索了
[40:27] Gun! Gun! Gun! 有枪 有枪 枪
[40:29] Everybody, get down! 所有人 趴下
[40:30] Look out! 小心
[40:45] – I’m gonna do something. – Don’t be stupid. -我得做点什么 -别犯傻
[40:47] Where’s the fun in that? 不然还有什么乐趣呢
[40:59] Shooter’s down! 枪手被击倒
[41:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[41:01] Yeah. 没事
[41:04] Come on. 过来
[41:05] L.T. Stay down. 警官 躺下
[41:08] We got two officers down. 有两位警员中枪
[41:10] Hurry up! 赶快
[41:11] Oh, sweetie, don’t look. 亲爱的 别看
[41:13] Why did she do it? 她为什么这么做
[41:14] There’s no way she thought she could escape. 她知道自己没法逃脱
[41:16] It wasn’t about escape. 她不是要逃脱
[41:18] She knew her fate was sealed as soon as she got caught. 她被捕时就已经知道了自己的下场
[41:20] That’s why she went out on her own terms. 所以她才用自己的方式自我了断
[41:22] And made sure we stay in the dark. 同时让我们毫无头绪
[41:28] Damn it, Kate. Where are you? 该死 凯特 你在哪
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme