Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] “To Farrah, 致法拉
[00:13] may the greatest mysteries of your life 愿你人生最大的谜题
[00:16] lie ahead. 还有待揭开
[00:18] Richard Castle.” 理查德·卡塞尔
[00:20] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[00:22] You know, our pilot is also a huge fan. 我们机长也是你的大粉丝呢
[00:24] You think you could sign a book for her, too? 可以也为她签个名吗
[00:26] I’d love to. All I ask in return is that 十分乐意 我只求她
[00:28] she deliver us to Heathrow safely. 安全送我们到希思罗机场
[00:32] Enjoy your stay in London, Mr. Castle. 祝您在伦敦待得愉快 卡塞尔先生
[00:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:36] I got bumped out of my assigned seat. 我被从指定的座位顶下来了
[00:37] You said you’d fix it. 你说你会想办法的
[00:39] I said you had my apology. 我说十分抱歉
[00:40] This is the only seat available in first. 但这是头等舱唯一的座位了
[00:43] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[00:45] I don’t know who he is, but I know what he is… 我不知道他是谁 但我知道他是什么样的人
[00:47] A giant ass. 大混蛋
[00:54] Dad, when did you become such a nervous flier? 爸爸 你什么时候开始这么紧张坐飞机了
[00:56] I’m not. I just don’t like turbulence… 没有 我就是不喜欢气流
[00:59] Or sudden drop in cabin pressure 还有座舱压力骤降
[01:01] or mechanical problems 还有机械故障
[01:03] or crashing. 还有坠机
[01:05] There’s nothing to worry about. 不用担心
[01:07] It’s just a little bumpy air. That’s all it is. 就是气流有点不稳而已
[01:09] Air, by nature, should not be bumpy. 气流就不该不稳
[01:12] Just look at the flight crew. 看看乘务员
[01:13] If they’re up and smiling, then everything is fine. 只要他们还在走动 还在微笑 就没事
[01:20] Yes, well, they’re up, but they are not exactly smiling. 他们是还站着 但可没笑
[01:22] Dad, it’s a long flight. 爸爸 航程很长
[01:24] You should really focus on something else, 你得把注意力转移到别的地方
[01:25] or it’ll seem even longer… 否则感觉只会更漫长
[01:27] for both of us. 我们都会很难熬
[01:28] Fine. I shall ignore the grim specter of death 好吧 我就不去理会死亡阴影了
[01:31] and focus… focus on our itinerary. 只专注于我们的行程
[01:38] All right. Car is going to pick us up from the hotel, 好吧 车会去酒店接我们
[01:41] whisk us off to the Sherlock Holmes Society, 送我们去夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会
[01:43] where I will speak to my fellow mystery writers about… 我将在那里跟各位推理作家同僚
[01:45] Actually, I made plans for tonight. 其实 我今晚有计划
[01:48] W– what plans? With who? 什么计划 跟谁啊
[01:50] Oh, some friends who are doing their semester abroad in London. 几个在伦敦做交换学生的朋友
[01:52] We’re meeting a pub in South Ken. 我们要在南肯辛顿一家酒吧见面
[01:54] But the, um, Sherlock Holmes Society 但夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会
[01:56] is convening at 221B Baker Street. 要在贝克街221号B集会啊
[02:00] You don’t want to miss the actual home of Sherlock Holmes. 你不会想错过看夏洛克·福尔摩斯宅邸的机会吧
[02:03] You do know he’s fictional, right? 你知道他是个虚构人物吧
[02:05] Yes, but his address is real. 但那地方是真的啊
[02:06] And I will be speaking, and if you’re not there, 而且我还会讲话 如果你不在
[02:08] – who will be proud of me? – I’m always proud of you, dad. -谁会为我骄傲啊 -我永远为你骄傲 爸爸
[02:11] But I’ve heard you speak a million times. 但我都听过你演讲无数次了
[02:13] I know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你会说什么
[02:14] That is improbable. 这可不可能
[02:16] You’ll say you don’t believe in writer’s block, 你会说你不相信作者会遇到瓶颈
[02:18] that you wrote your first novel to impress a girl. 你写第一部小说是为泡一个妹子
[02:20] That reading great writers inspires you, 拜读大作家的作品能给你灵感
[02:22] and drinking with them inspires you 而跟他们一起饮酒
[02:23] to beat them on the best-seller list. 会激励你在畅销书榜单上把他们比下去
[02:26] Okay. 好吧
[02:27] Clearly I need to develop some new material. 显然我需要另找新的话题了
[02:30] But this was supposed to be 但这本来是
[02:31] old-fashioned father-daughter time. 传统的父女时光啊
[02:33] Dad, watching you speak to your cronies 爸爸 看着你对你的朋友发表讲话
[02:35] isn’t exactly father-daughter time. 算不上是父女时光
[02:37] Besides, I’m not 12. 而且我也不是12了
[02:38] We don’t have to be attached at the hip. 我们不用时刻在一起
[02:43] Okay. That impending specter of death… it’s back. 好吧 死亡的阴影 又回来了
[02:49] Beckett. How did you get in there? 贝克特 你怎么跑进去的
[02:51] Through the magic of WiFi. 通过神奇的无线网络
[02:53] I figured you’d be online. 我就猜到你会在上网
[02:54] So I thought that you would want an update. 我觉得你会想知道最新进展
[02:57] We solved the case. The race car driver did it. 我们破案了 是赛车手
[03:00] That’s good to hear. 太好了
[03:03] Is everything okay up there? 你那边没事吧
[03:04] Just a little turbulence. 就是遇到了点气流
[03:10] Castle, is something wrong? 卡塞尔 有问题吗
[03:12] Yeah… everything’s gonna be just fine. 嗯 没事的
[03:15] Hey, Castle. 卡塞尔
[03:19] Castle? 卡塞尔
[03:22] Is it just me, or does everything not seem just fine? 只有我觉得这根本不叫”没事”吗
[03:24] Beckett, relax. 贝克特 放心
[03:25] Even the most heinous turbulence won’t bring a plane down. 就算气流再强烈 也不会把飞机搞下来
[03:28] And every day, 20 flights leave New York 而且每天有20趟航班飞离纽约
[03:30] and land in London without a problem. 安全降落在伦敦
[03:31] – It’s gonna be the same for Castle’s flight, too. – Yeah. -卡塞尔的航班也不会有事 -是啊
[03:39] It’s gonna be all right. 没事的
[03:41] Folks, this is Captain Edmunds. 各位 这里是机长艾德蒙斯
[03:42] We hit some chop there, 之前遭遇了气流
[03:44] but we’ve climbed to 39,000 feet 但我们已经攀升至3.9万英尺高空
[03:45] and expect a smooth ride all the way to Heathrow. 到希思罗机场应该不会再有颠簸了
[03:48] See? There’s nothing to worry about. 瞧 根本不用担心
[03:51] Yeah. 嗯
[03:54] Now why aren’t they smiling? 那他们怎么不笑呢
[03:55] Dad, you heard the pilot. 爸爸 你听到机长的话了
[03:57] I’m telling you, something is not right. 我告诉你 不对劲
[04:00] And I am going to find out what. 我要去问个明白
[04:06] Excuse me. 打扰
[04:07] Sir, the seat belt sign is still illuminated. 先生 安全带警告灯还开着呢
[04:09] If you could please return to your seat… 请回到你的座位上
[04:10] You’re not smiling. None of you are smiling. 你没笑 你们都没笑
[04:12] And the captain’s here? What’s going on? 机长也在这里 怎么回事啊
[04:13] Is there some kind of mechanical problem? 出什么机械故障了吗
[04:14] – Please, sir, just return… – Jim, wait. Um… -先生 请回去… -吉姆 等等
[04:18] Maybe he can help. 或许他能帮上忙
[04:20] Mr. Castle, I’m Captain Edmunds. 卡塞尔先生 我是艾德蒙斯机长
[04:22] You work with the N.Y.P.D., right? 你跟纽约警局合作 是吗
[04:24] We could actually use your assistance. 我们需要你的协助
[04:27] My assistance with what? 协助什么
[04:29] This is Kyle Ford. 这是凯尔·福特
[04:31] He’s the air marshal on this flight. 他是本航班的空警
[04:33] I saw this guy. He’s sitting in my row. 我见过他 他就坐在我那排
[04:35] He… at least, he was sitting in my row. 至少 刚刚还在的
[04:38] What does this have to do with the air marshal? 这跟空警有什么关系
[04:39] An hour ago, he sent a text to his field office 一小时前 他向地面办事处发了短信
[04:42] about a security issue onboard this air craft. 称本机上有安全隐患
[04:44] What kind of security issue? 什么样的安全隐患
[04:46] “Possible threat to Oceanic Air flight 57. “大洋航空57号航班可能面临威胁
[04:49] I’m investigating.” 正在调查”
[04:50] That’s all Ford said in his text. 福特的短信里只说了这么多
[04:52] And what did he tell you? 他跟你怎么说的
[04:53] Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to talk to him. 可惜的是 我没能跟他说上话
[04:57] Mr. Ford is missing. 福特先生失踪了
[04:58] Missing? 失踪
[05:01] Missing? 失踪了
[05:03] How could he be missing? Did you search the plane? 怎么可能 你们搜飞机了吗
[05:06] From front to back. 从头至尾
[05:07] Given the circumstances, I’ve been instructed 鉴于目前状况 我已接到命令
[05:09] to lock myself in the cockpit and continue on to Heathrow. 把我自己锁进驾驶舱继续飞往希思罗机场
[05:12] – Terrorism protocol. – Precisely. -恐怖主义应对机制 -没错
[05:14] Right now, with the air marshal unaccounted for, 现在 空警行踪不明
[05:16] you’re the closest thing we have 你是飞机上
[05:18] to law enforcement on this plane. 最接近执法人员的人了
[05:19] Which in itself is cause for concern. 光这一点就够令人担忧了
[05:22] Will you help us, Mr. Castle? 你愿意帮助我们吗 卡塞尔先生
[05:24] Yeah. Yes. No, of course. 当然 我当然愿意
[05:26] Of course. Okay, um… 当然 好吧
[05:28] When you searched the plane, where did you look? 你们搜查飞机时 都检查了哪些地方
[05:30] – Um, the restrooms, the galleys. – Good. -卫生间 厨房 -好的
[05:33] – Uh, cargo hold. – Great. -还有行李舱 -很好
[05:34] Even the overhead bins. 包括行李架都检查了
[05:37] Okay, well, Mr. Ford is on the plane somewhere. 可以确定福特先生在飞机上的某处
[05:39] We just have to search again. 我们只能再检查一次了
[05:41] Maybe… skip the overhead bins this time. 也许 这次还是别检查行李架了
[05:55] I don’t know. It’s like he just disappeared. 真不明白 就好像他凭空失踪了
[05:57] It doesn’t make sense. Excuse me. 根本讲不通啊 借过
[05:59] How well do you know the air marshal? 你了解那位空警吗
[06:00] Not that well. 不太了解
[06:01] Mr. Ford only flies with us like twice a month. 福特先生一个月就跟我们飞两次
[06:04] He’s very professional, very polite. There you go. 他很专业 讲礼貌 这里
[06:07] Okay. This… 好的 这里
[06:10] Is the only other place 是唯一一处
[06:11] we haven’t given a second look. 我们还没进行二次搜索的地方
[06:21] Does Ford know how to get down here? 福特知道怎么下来吗
[06:23] Of course. He has access to the entire plane, just like we do. 当然 他和我们一样也能进入所有区域
[06:26] Runs the length of the plane. And you looked everywhere? 和机身等长 所有地方都找过了吗
[06:29] Well, we didn’t pull out all the luggage 我们并没有把所有行李取出来
[06:30] ’cause there was no sign anyone was down here. 因为当时并没有发现下面有人
[06:42] There’s a snake on the mother-flyin’ plane. 这倒霉的飞机上有条蛇哎
[06:44] You’re lucky it wasn’t the pit bulls 没遇上上周随机运送的斗牛犬
[06:45] we had to ship last week. 算你走运了
[06:51] Look at this luggage. 看看这个行李
[06:52] Since when does the airline allow 什么时候允许衣物
[06:54] clothes hanging out of bags? 露在行李箱外面了
[06:56] They don’t, not usually. 一般不允许的
[06:57] That’s three different bags… 三个不同的行李箱
[06:59] from three different passengers. 分别属于三位乘客
[07:01] That doesn’t make any sense. 这没道理
[07:02] – Unless… – Unless what? -除非 -除非什么
[07:05] Unless someone took the clothes out of another suitcase, 除非是有人把另一个箱子的东西取了出来
[07:08] stuffed them into those three bags. 塞进了这三个箱子里
[07:12] You don’t think… 你不会是认为
[07:13] One way to find out. 只有打开看看才知道了
[07:22] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[07:24] That’s air marshal Ford. 那是福特空警
[07:36] You’ve got to be kidding me. The air marshal is dead? 不会吧 空警死了
[07:38] Not just dead, but bonked on the head, murdered. 不仅死了 而且头部遭受重击 被杀
[07:42] And there’s more. 而且还有呢
[07:43] There’s more? 还有
[07:45] Kyle Ford’s holster is empty. His gun is missing. 凯尔·福特的枪套是空的 枪不见了
[07:49] Okay, so, uh, we have to assume that the killer is armed. 好吧 那么可以认定凶手持有武器
[07:52] And they may have another agenda — 而且他们可能还有下一步计划
[07:54] taking hostages, hijacking the plane. 挟持人质 劫持飞机
[07:56] F.Y.I., this is not the relaxing London getaway I had planned. 说清楚 这绝非我要的轻松伦敦之旅
[08:00] So who else knows about this? 这事还有谁知道
[08:01] Well, just the flight crew, the air marshal service, 机组人员 空警
[08:03] and the F.B.I. 还有联调局
[08:05] And how can I help? 我能帮什么忙
[08:06] Uh, they gave me a copy of the flight manifest. 他们给了我一份乘客名单
[08:08] I e-mailed it to you. You should have that by now. 我邮件给你了 现在应该到了
[08:10] Good. I’ll coordinate with the F.B.I. 好的 我会和联调局合作
[08:11] And start running names to look for red flags. 开始查找有不良记录的乘客
[08:15] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[08:17] Alex is on this flight, 阿丽克西斯也在航班上
[08:19] along with almost 200 other people. 还有其他近两百名乘客
[08:22] Castle… you can do this. 卡塞尔 你能做到的
[08:25] Do what? What am I supposed to do, catch the killer? 做到什么 我该做什么 抓凶手吗
[08:27] It could be anyone. I wouldn’t know where to start. 凶手可能是任何人 都不知道从哪下手
[08:29] You start at the beginning. 从头开始
[08:31] We build a timeline for our victim, 建立死者的时间线
[08:32] same first step we always take. 和以往的第一步一样
[08:35] Right. 是啊
[08:36] I just — this time, that first step is… 只是 这次 这第一步是
[08:38] 39,000 feet off the ground. 在一万两千米的高空上
[08:40] Castle, I’m gonna be here with you. 卡塞尔 我会陪着你
[08:41] I’ll be working this case from the ground, 在地上想办法破这个案子
[08:43] along with the boys. 和大家一起
[08:45] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[08:47] I can figure this out. 我能破案的
[08:49] I know you can. 我知道
[08:50] I am sorry, miss. This area is off-limits. 抱歉 小姐 这里乘客不能进入
[08:53] Oh, she’s — that’s — she’s with me. 她是和我一起的
[08:54] That’s my daughter, and she’s… 她是我女儿 她是…
[08:58] You were gone so long, I got worried. 你走了好久 我很担心
[09:00] Why are you down here? 你在这儿干什么呢
[09:02] Uh, I’ll call you later. I love you. 我待会儿打给你 爱你
[09:04] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[09:06] Always rooting for that Coyote, 一直喜欢歪心狼
[09:07] – not the Road Runner. – Right. -不喜欢BB鸟 -就是
[09:08] Guys? 两位
[09:10] I need your help. 我需要你们的帮助
[09:13] Who do you think could have done it? 你觉得可能是谁干的
[09:14] Well, that’s what I’m gonna try to figure out. 这正是我想解决的问题
[09:16] How? 怎么做
[09:17] By reconstructing Ford’s movements with the flight crew. 和机组人员一起重现福特的行动
[09:20] In the meantime, I need you to keep this to yourself 同时 我需要你不要声张
[09:22] and go back upstairs where it’s safer. 回上面安全的机舱去
[09:24] How is it safer? Isn’t that where the killer is? 那儿就安全吗 凶手不是在那儿吗
[09:28] Look, I just don’t want you to be a part of this. 我只是不想让你卷进来
[09:30] I’m already part of it. I can help, dad. 我已经卷进来了 我能帮忙的 爸爸
[09:33] I interned with Lanie, remember? 我还当过蕾妮的实习生呢 记得吗
[09:35] I’ll check the body for clues. 我可以检查尸体找线索
[09:36] Well, A-Alexis — 阿丽克西斯
[09:38] There’s a killer on this plane. 这飞机上有个杀人犯
[09:41] We don’t know what he’s planning or who he is, 我们还不知道他是谁 想干什么
[09:43] and maybe I can do something about that. 也许我能帮上忙呢
[09:45] I am not going back to my seat. 我不会回座位的
[09:48] Even if it means us being joined at the hip? 哪怕意味着我们要时刻在一起吗
[09:51] Really? 真的假的啊
[09:52] You’re throwing that back at me now? 这种时候你还拿这话还击我
[09:54] Right in your face. 无话可说了吧
[09:55] I’ll get started here. 我开始检查了
[09:57] You go talk to the flight crew 你去跟机组人员合作
[09:58] – and try to figure out who did this. – Right. -想办法找到凶手 -好的
[10:02] It was someone out there. 凶手就在外面
[10:05] One of those people killed Kyle Ford. 这些人中的一个杀害了凯尔·福特
[10:08] I just told the other flight attendants. 我刚刚告诉了其他空乘
[10:09] I still can’t believe this. 我还是不敢相信
[10:11] What do we do now, Mr. Castle? 现在怎么办 卡塞尔先生
[10:13] Well, now we try to piece together 现在我们想办法拼凑出
[10:14] where the victim was and who he had contact with before he died. 被害者死前在哪里 和谁说过话
[10:17] When was the last time anyone remembers 你们最后一次看到福特空警
[10:19] seeing air Marshal Ford? 是什么时间
[10:20] – Wait, who served him during drink service? – I did. -谁在酒水服务时招待的他 -是我
[10:23] Okay, this was an 8:30 AM flight. 这是早上八点半的航班
[10:25] Drink service occurred when? 酒水服务时什么时候
[10:26] Uh, we start at 10:00. 是十点钟开始的
[10:27] And by the time I did the trash pickup, 等我回收垃圾的时候
[10:30] Ford wasn’t in his seat. He was gone. 福特就不在他的位子上了 不见了
[10:31] Not gone. I noticed him during meal service 没有不见 我在用餐时间看到他了
[10:33] – near the back of the plane. – Doing what? -在靠近机尾的地方 -他在做什么
[10:36] Oh, I didn’t see because a passenger got in my face 我没看到 一位乘客缠住了我
[10:38] about the lousy food. 抱怨食物很糟糕
[10:39] We recently switched vendors to save money — 我们最近为了省钱改了供应商…
[10:40] I — when you saw him, 我…你什么时候看到他的
[10:43] was he in aisle 1 or aisle 2? 他是在第一过道还是第二过道
[10:45] If it was meal service, 如果是用餐时间的话
[10:46] aisle 1 is blocked by the cart — 过道一是被餐车堵住的…
[10:48] So aisle 2. What time was that? 那就是第二过道 什么时间呢
[10:51] Just before 11:00. 快到十一点的时候
[10:52] And we found the body at 11:35, 我们是在11:35的时候发现尸体的
[10:54] giving us about a 35-minute window before he was killed. 这样在他被杀之前有个约35分钟的空当
[10:57] Does anyone else remember seeing him at the back of the plane? 还有其他人看到他在飞机尾部了吗
[10:59] Was he with someone? 他有和其他人一起吗
[11:02] Come on, you guys, try to remember. 加油 伙计们 努力想
[11:04] Maybe we can ask the passengers in back if they saw him. 也许可以问坐在后面的乘客有没有看到他
[11:07] No, if we did that, 不行 如果这样做了
[11:07] word would get out something is wrong, 乘客们就会知道有什么不对劲了
[11:09] Word that could make it back to the killer. 说不定凶手也就知道了
[11:14] Maybe there’s another way 也许还有其他的办法
[11:15] To know what Ford was doing at the back of this aisle. 能知道福特在过道后部做什么
[11:18] How long have those two gentlemen been taking selfies? 那两位先生这样自拍了多久了
[11:20] The honeymooners? 度蜜月的那对
[11:22] Since their first Pimm’s cup. They’re adorable. 喝完第一杯酒就开始了 他们很有爱
[11:24] I have to talk to them. 我得和他们聊聊
[11:26] What should we do? 我们要做什么
[11:27] You have the hardest job of all. 你们的任务最艰巨了
[11:29] Pretend like everything’s normal. 假装什么事都没有发生
[11:32] I think for the rest of the trip 我觉得接下来的旅程
[11:33] we should talk like this. 我们都应该像这样说话
[11:34] So posh. 真是优雅
[11:36] How do you say “selfie” in British? 英音的”自拍”怎么说
[11:38] Sew-fee! 自帕
[11:40] Sophie? 像索菲似的
[11:42] Why don’t I grab a proper picture of the two of you? 要不我来帮你们俩好好拍一张吧
[11:45] – Oh, great, thanks. – You bet. -太好了 谢谢 -没问题
[11:48] Here we go. 准备好
[11:53] Can you hurry up? My face is hurting. 能快点吗 我都快笑僵了
[11:55] Right. One more for safety. 好了 再来一张
[11:57] Okay. 好的
[11:58] So how did you guys meet? 你俩是怎么认识的
[12:00] It’s kind of a long story. 那可是很长的故事
[12:03] I love long stories. 我最喜欢听长故事了
[12:05] Oh, god… 我的天
[12:06] It’s awful what you’re dealing with, sweetie. 你要处理这种事真是糟糕 亲爱的
[12:08] Thanks for your help, Lanie. 非常感谢你的帮忙 蕾妮
[12:09] Are you kidding? I just wish there was more I could do. 客气什么 我真希望还能帮上更多的忙
[12:13] I’m gonna talk you through this, all right? 我会指导你一步步做的 放心
[12:15] Do you want to see the head wound first? 你想先看看头部的伤口吗
[12:17] Yeah, but you’re gonna need to get in really close. 好的 不过你得凑得非常近才行
[12:32] Try moving the hair back a little. 试试把头发往后面拨一点
[12:34] Yeah, there we go. 这样就好了
[12:36] Can you tell what he was hit with? 你能看出他是被什么击中的吗
[12:38] Mm, it’s hard to say. Something oblong. A pipe, maybe. 很难说 一个长条形的 比如管子
[12:43] Oh, man. 我的天
[12:45] Alexis, are you all right? 阿丽克西斯你还好吗
[12:47] It’s just another body. 只不过是一具尸体罢了
[12:48] You’ve done this plenty of times before. 你之前经历过很多次了
[12:50] It’s not the body I’m worried about. 我不是因为这个尸体而难受
[12:52] It’s the person who killed him and took his gun. 是那个杀了他还偷走他的枪的人
[12:54] And looking at this, there is something 看了这个伤口 关于凶手
[12:57] I can tell you about who that person is. 我能说出点有用的东西了
[13:04] Dad… 爸爸…
[13:06] Lanie find something? 蕾妮发现了什么吗
[13:07] No sign of a struggle, but it looks like 没有搏斗的迹象 看上去像是
[13:10] Ford died from a single blow to the back of the head — 福特因脑后遭到一记重击而死…
[13:12] The left parietal bone. 伤口在左侧颅顶骨
[13:14] So the killer must have caught him by surprise. 那凶手一定是突然袭击他的
[13:16] The bigger news is that the angle of the blow 更重要的消息是根据伤口的角度来看
[13:18] indicates that whoever did this was left-handed. 凶手是个左撇子
[13:21] Statistically speaking, that rules out 从统计学的角度来说 这样就排除了
[13:23] most everyone on the plane. Good work. 飞机上的大部分人 干得好
[13:27] The…gay couple? Are they suspects? 那对同性恋夫夫 他们是嫌犯
[13:29] Nah, I really doubt it. 不 应该不是他们
[13:31] Then why do you have their selfies? 那你怎么会有他们的自拍照
[13:32] Well, I e-mailed them to myself off their phone. 我把照片从他们手机上电邮了过来
[13:34] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[13:36] Almost as long as the one about how they met. 都快和他们如何相识的故事一样长了
[13:39] But they take these near the time 但他们拍照的时候
[13:41] Air Marshal Ford was at the back of the plane. 正好是空警福特在机尾的那段时间
[13:42] I was hoping he’d show up in one of them 我希望他会和凶手一起
[13:44] along with the killer, but no luck. 出现在某张照片里 可惜不走运
[13:46] Not even in the video? 视频里也没有吗
[13:47] Actually, I didn’t check out that one. 我还没来得及看这个呢
[13:49] Hello! 大家好
[13:52] We did it! 我们结婚了
[13:53] In the background. There he is. 看后面 他就在那里
[13:55] That’s Ford. 那是福特
[13:57] But he’s not with anybody. 不过他是一个人
[14:00] He was checking the overhead bin. 他在查看顶部行李箱
[14:02] Yeah, but for what? Not his own bag. 不过在找什么呢 不是他的包
[14:03] He was up here in first with us. 他是和我们一起在头等舱的
[14:05] Let’s play it again. 再播放一遍
[14:08] Maybe something’s in there. 说不定里面有什么
[14:10] Ford says he was onto a possible threat. 福特说他在调查一个可能的威胁
[14:13] But he’s not even looking inside. 不过他根本没在往里面看
[14:17] Because the overhead bin is a ruse. 因为那个行李架就是个幌子
[14:19] See how Ford is glancing over his shoulder? 你看福特一直在略过肩膀看别的地方
[14:21] – He’s clocking someone. – You’re right. -他在观察什么人 -你说得对
[14:24] It’s this guy, uh… 是这家伙
[14:25] 26B 26B.
[14:28] And look. 看
[14:29] He realizes Ford is watching him. 他发现福特在看他了
[14:32] 26B 26B… 26B, 26B…
[14:34] Isadore Baldon. 伊萨多·巴尔顿
[14:37] Isadore Baldon, 25, of Brooklyn. 伊萨多·巴尔顿 25岁 来自布鲁克林
[14:39] No criminal record, but… 没有犯罪记录 但是…
[14:41] We have a problem, Castle. 有麻烦了 卡塞尔
[14:43] What’s the problem? 什么样的麻烦
[14:44] He doesn’t match the man that you described. 他和你描述的那个人不一样
[14:47] We contacted Baldon. He’s actually here in town. 我们联系上了巴尔顿 他还在市里呢
[14:50] His passport was stolen weeks ago. 他的护照好几周之前被偷了
[14:53] Whoever is sitting in 26B, it’s not Isadore Baldon. 坐在26B的那个人 绝对不是伊萨多·巴尔顿
[14:55] Oh, maybe that’s why Ford was watching him. 也许这就是福特一直留意他的原因
[14:57] He got onto that somehow. 他发现了他偷护照
[14:58] And then moments later Ford was murdered. 不久之后福特就被杀了
[15:01] I think we found our killer. 我想我们找到凶手了
[15:17] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[15:19] Sweating bullets. He’s nervous. 大汗淋漓 他很紧张
[15:21] Of course he’s nervous. He just killed Kyle Ford. 他当然很紧张 他杀了凯尔·福特
[15:23] We don’t know that, Jim. 还不能确定 吉姆
[15:24] He’s flying on a stolen passport. 他用偷来的护照坐飞机
[15:26] He requested a seat in the back near the cargo hold. 还要求坐在靠近行李舱的后排
[15:29] You saw the video. 你们看过视频了
[15:30] Ford was watching him, and now he’s dead. 福特当时在监视他 现在却死了
[15:33] Debbie, you can’t tell me he doesn’t meet the criteria 黛比 你难道不认为
[15:35] for posing a threat to passengers and crew. 他对乘客和机组人员构成威胁了吗
[15:37] No, he definitely does. Under the circumstances, 不 他当然是威胁 在这种情况下
[15:39] we’re empowered to detain him, 我们有权拘捕他
[15:40] and we have the training to do so. 而且我们受过这种训练
[15:42] I don’t think you should, not just yet. 我觉得你们不该这么做 现在还不行
[15:44] Well, you’re not responsible for the people on this plane. 你不需要对飞机上的人负责
[15:46] We are. 但我们需要
[15:47] Yeah. And if he did it, he has a gun. 是的 而且如果是他的话 他可是有枪的
[15:49] And I, for one, don’t want to wait for him to start shooting it. 而我 不想等到他开枪再去拦他
[15:52] And what if he’s not our guy? 可如果他不是我们要找的人怎么办
[15:54] You go out there and take him down, 你去把他拿下
[15:56] It’ll start a panic, alert the real killer, 人们会开始惊慌 真正的凶手就警觉了
[15:58] and he may pull a gun anyway. 那他可能还是会开枪
[16:00] Okay, so what do you propose? 好吧 那你有什么提议
[16:02] We need to identify him, 我们要确认他的身份
[16:03] figure out who it is we’re dealing with. 搞明白我们对付的人是谁
[16:07] Isn’t it about time for another drink service? 是不是又要送饮料了
[16:09] It would be, except for that the airline’s cut back, 本该是的 可是航空公司削减预算
[16:11] – so now we’re only allowed… – Jim. Jim. -所以我们只能… -吉姆 吉姆
[16:14] My treat. 我付钱
[16:17] Trash? 有垃圾吗
[16:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:21] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[16:32] Can I take that for you, sir? 要我收走吗 先生
[16:46] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[16:54] Well played, Farrah. 做得好 法拉
[16:56] What are we doing now? 现在怎么做
[16:57] He’s using the graphite from his mechanical pencil to make fingerprint powder. 他用自动铅笔的铅粉充当取指纹粉末
[17:01] I saw this on “MacGyver” once. 我在《百战天龙》里看过
[17:02] Well, I actually met Richard Dean Anderson. 我还见过李察·狄恩·安德森[主演]
[17:04] – You know what he said? – Can you please do it already? -你知道他说什么吗 -能先干正事吗
[17:05] – Right. – Thank you. -说得对 -谢谢
[17:13] It’s actually working. 真的有用
[17:16] Sweet. 太好了
[17:22] I got a hit off the f.B.I. database. 我在联调局的数据库里找到了匹配
[17:25] – Aiman Haddad. – He’s a Syrian national in the U.S. -艾曼·哈达德 -他是叙利亚人
[17:28] on a student visa, enrolled at Hudson University. 凭学生签证来到美国 就读于哈德逊大学
[17:31] 24 years old. 24岁
[17:32] Wait, if he’s here legally, then why would he be 等一下 如果他是合法入境 那为什么
[17:34] traveling on a stolen passport? 要用偷来的护照坐飞机呢
[17:36] It might be because the f.B.I. has him on the no-fly list. 可能是因为联调局把他列在了禁飞名单上
[17:39] For what reason? 什么原因
[17:40] Apparently Aiman Haddad is affiliated with I.S.I.S. 显然艾曼·哈达德跟伊斯兰国有关
[17:43] He’s a terrorist? 他是恐怖分子吗
[17:44] It gets worse. I just talked to Haddad’s roommate at Hudson. 还有更糟的 我跟哈达德哈德逊大学的室友谈过
[17:47] He said that Haddad had recently become super religious 他说哈达德最近对宗教非常痴迷
[17:50] and sold all of his stuff, and when the roommate asked why, 而且把他的东西全都卖了 室友问他为什么
[17:52] Haddad said that he wasn’t going to be needing it anymore. 哈达德说他不再需要这些东西了
[17:55] We got to tell Castle. 我们得告诉卡塞尔
[17:59] Yeah. Thank you for letting me know. 好的 谢谢你告诉我
[18:02] I’ll call you later. 我一会儿再打给你
[18:04] What is it? What did Beckett say? 怎么了 贝克特怎么说
[18:08] I want you to go back to first class. 你回到头等舱去
[18:10] Stay there until I tell you. 在那儿等着我去找你
[18:12] Okay. 好的
[18:14] – Be careful, dad. – Okay. -小心点 老爸 -好的
[18:21] I take it he’s a bad guy. 这么说他是坏人了
[18:23] He’s on the no-fly list, and for good reason. 他在禁飞名单上 而且禁飞的理由很充足
[18:25] – So he’s a terrorist. – Oh, my God. -这么说他是恐怖分子 -天哪
[18:27] He murdered the air marshal. 他杀死了空警
[18:29] Now that is a bold act committed by someone 能够做出这么大胆的行为
[18:31] not concerned with what happens to him once the plane lands. 说明他已经不在乎飞机降落后自己会被抓
[18:34] Because maybe the plane won’t be landing. 因为这架飞机可能根本不会降落
[18:35] I think we can assume the worst. 我觉得我们可以做最坏的打算
[18:37] Assume that his plan is bigger than killing Kyle Ford. 假设他的计划不仅是杀死凯尔·福特
[18:40] Okay, we know what to do. 好的 我们知道该怎么做
[18:41] First, we isolate him if possible. 首先 要尽可能把他隔离开
[18:43] I’ll control his hands so he doesn’t go for the gun 我会控制住他的双手 这样他就不能拿枪了
[18:45] or something worse. 或者其它危险品
[18:46] I’ll get the zip ties to secure him. 我去拿束线带把他捆住
[18:48] Good, and like you said, I think we should do this quietly. 很好 你们也说了 我们得悄悄地做这些
[18:50] Try to get him out of his seat 想办法让他离开座位
[18:52] and away from the other passengers. 并且远离其他乘客
[18:54] I could page him back to the rear galley. 我可以广播让他到飞机后部的厨房
[18:56] He might get suspicious. That’s too risky. 他可能会起疑心 这样太冒险了
[18:58] If he realizes we’re trying to take him down, 如果他意识到我们要控制住他
[19:00] he may do something desperate. 他可能会狗急跳墙
[19:08] Hey, what are you doing? 你在干什么啊
[19:10] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:16] Open the door! 把门打开
[19:17] Open the door! 把门打开
[19:20] Can you understand what he’s saying? 你能听懂他在说什么吗
[19:29] Who is that? Who are you talking to? 是谁 你在跟谁通话
[19:31] What were you saying?! 你说了什么
[19:34] What was he saying? 他说了什么
[19:36] He said, “They know, and it’ll all be over soon.” 他说”他们知道了 很快一切就会结束”
[19:47] Yo, Beckett, I just got off with homeland security. 贝克特 我刚跟国土安全部通过电话
[19:49] The number that Haddad was calling 哈达德拨的那个电话号码
[19:51] was traced to his Syrian mobile account. 是叙利亚的一部手机
[19:52] Castle, did you hear that? 卡塞尔 你听见了吗
[19:53] Yeah. Do we know who he was calling? 是的 知道他是打给谁了吗
[19:55] No. State’s trying to coordinate 不知道 国务院正在跟
[19:57] with the Syrian government, but they’re not expecting 叙利亚政府协商 不过他们
[19:58] any kind of cooperation. 一般不会配合
[20:00] You are making a mistake! 你们搞错了
[20:02] I have rights! 我有权利
[20:03] Okay, we checked his seat 我们检查了他的座位
[20:04] and his carry-on, and there’s no sign of a gun. 还有他的行李 没有发现枪
[20:06] Beckett, we can’t find the gun. 贝克特 找不到枪
[20:08] Well, he might have hidden it somewhere. 他可能藏在什么地方了
[20:09] Or he has a partner who is onboard. 或者他在飞机上还有同伙
[20:11] Either way, Castle, you’re gonna have to interrogate him. 无论如何 卡塞尔 你都要审讯他
[20:14] Me? 我
[20:14] You’ve been with me in hundreds of interrogations. 你都跟我一起审讯过上百次了
[20:17] Yeah, just never when my life depended on it, 是的 可那时并没有关系到我的生命
[20:19] along with everyone else’s. 或者其他人的生命
[20:21] Hey, guys, I have more bad news. 各位 我还有坏消息
[20:23] According to the airline, 航空公司说
[20:24] Haddad has a checked bag on the flight. 哈达德还带了一个经过检查的包上了飞机
[20:26] F.B.I. needs you to locate and search it. 联调局希望你们能找到 并搜查一下
[20:29] Great. And if we find something? 真好 那要是发现什么呢
[20:30] In the event there’s an explosive device, 如果是爆炸装置
[20:32] the bomb squad will talk you through it. 拆弹组会告诉你怎么做的
[20:34] We need to find his luggage. 我们要找到他的行李
[20:36] – I’ll go with you. – No, no, no. I need you and Farrah -我跟你去找 -不不 你和法拉
[20:38] upstairs keeping things calm. 到上面去让大家保持冷静
[20:40] The passengers are starting to ask questions. 很多乘客在询问情况
[20:42] What did you tell them? 你怎么跟他们说的
[20:43] That a gentleman had too much to drink, 一位男士喝了太多的酒
[20:44] but I’m not sure they believed me. 不过我不确定他们是否相信
[20:46] I’ll go. The faster we find it, the safer we’ll be. 我去 越快找到 我们就越安全
[20:51] All right. 好了
[20:52] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[20:53] You don’t need it. You’ve done this a million times. 不用靠运气 你已经做了无数次了
[20:56] I’ll let you know if I find anything. 有发现就告诉你
[20:58] Please. This is all a terrible mistake. 拜托 这完全是个可怕的误会
[21:01] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[21:02] Isadore Baldon. 伊萨多·巴尔顿
[21:04] Maybe we should try this again. 也许应该重来一遍
[21:05] We know you are Aiman Haddad 我们知道你是艾曼·哈达德
[21:08] and that you have ties with I.S.I.S. 而且你和伊斯兰国有密切联系
[21:10] Now what is your plan, and who are you working with? 你的计划是什么 谁是你的同伙
[21:14] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[21:16] “They know, and it’ll all be over soon.” “他们知道了 很快一切就会结束”
[21:18] That’s what you said upstairs on the phone. 那是你刚才在手机上说的话
[21:20] So who were you talking to? 你在跟谁通话
[21:23] Why should I answer 既然你不会相信我
[21:25] when I can see you won’t believe me? 我为什么还要回答你
[21:30] Through here. 从这进去
[21:31] Anything like this ever happen on a flight before? 类似事件以前发生过吗
[21:34] Closest I came was a 90-year-old 我经历的最接近的一次是
[21:36] who had a heart attack. 一位90岁的老人犯心脏病
[21:38] Luckily, that one had a happy ending. 幸运的是 那次事故结局很圆满
[21:40] – This one will, too. – Yeah? -这次也会的 -是吗
[21:42] How long have you been doing this? 你做这行多久了
[21:43] 30 years. Thought I’d seen it all — 30年 还以为已经见过所有的…
[21:46] Every crazy passenger, every country. 每一个疯狂的乘客 每一个国家
[21:50] Now this. 却遇上了这事
[21:51] If anyone can figure it out, my dad can. 如果有人能解决此事 非我爸爸莫属
[21:54] Good thing he’s on this flight. 真庆幸他在这趟航班上
[21:55] You’re lucky to have family like that. 你有这样的家庭真幸运
[21:57] Yeah. I guess I am. 是的 是很幸运
[21:59] What about you? You have kids? 你呢 有孩子吗
[22:01] Ah, what can I say? I was always up in the air. 该怎么说呢 我总是在天上飞
[22:06] Got it. Isadore Baldon. This is his bag. 找到了 伊萨多·巴尔顿 这是他的包
[22:22] Now, I’m not a cop, and I’m not an air marshal, 我不是警察 也不是空警
[22:26] but I’m gonna find out what you’re up to. 但我会搞清楚你在图谋些什么
[22:27] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[22:31] Because my daughter is on this plane, 因为我女儿在这架飞机上
[22:33] and I’m not going to let anything happen to her. 我不会让任何意外发生在她身上的
[22:37] I am not a terrorist. 我不是恐怖分子
[22:39] You’re on the no-fly list. 禁飞名单上有你的名字
[22:40] Only because my idiot cousin decided to join I.S.I.S. 都是因为我那该死的表兄决定加入伊斯兰国
[22:43] You’re flying on a stolen passport. 你用偷来的护照上的飞机
[22:45] I couldn’t travel under my own name, 用真名我没法出行
[22:46] so how else should I fly? 除此之外我还能怎么办
[22:48] Why the sudden urgency to fly in the first place? 为什么那么着急要坐飞机呢
[22:52] I need to go back to Syria. 我必须回叙利亚
[22:54] Why? What’s your mission? 为什么 你的任务是什么
[22:55] My mission? 什么任务
[22:57] I have to go home. 我必须回家
[22:59] My mother is very sick. Pancreatic cancer. 我母亲病得很重 胰腺癌
[23:02] I petitioned the T.S.A. 我向运输安全管理局作出申请
[23:04] I went through the proper channels. 我尝试了正规途径
[23:06] But now she only has a few weeks to live. 但现在她只有几周的生命了
[23:09] She is the one I was talking to on the phone. 我在电话里就是跟她在讲话
[23:12] Explain this. 解释一下这个
[23:14] See how the air marshal is staring right at you? 那个空警一直盯着你
[23:17] He’s the air marshal? 他是空警吗
[23:20] He saw I was nervous, didn’t he? 他看出我很紧张 是不是
[23:22] Is he the reason I’m being detained? 就是因为他我才被扣留的吗
[23:24] Yeah, you might say that. 是的 可以这样说
[23:26] He realized you were up to something, 他发现你图谋不轨
[23:29] so you followed him to the back of the plane 所以你跟着他到了飞机尾部
[23:30] and you killed him. 然后你杀了他
[23:33] Killed him? What do you mean? 杀了他 你什么意思
[23:35] We found him right over there. 我们就在那里发现他的
[23:39] No. No, no, no, no, no! No, no! In fact, 不不不 其实是
[23:42] seconds after that, this man got numerous texts on his phone 几秒钟后 这个人接到了许多短信
[23:44] and then began texting back, and then he rushed off. 然后他开始回信息 然后他就跑开了
[23:47] Look, this is the last I saw of him. 那是我最后一次见他
[23:50] We have his phone, Haddad. 他的手机在我们这 哈达德
[23:53] He only sent one text. 他只发了一条短信
[23:54] No, I know what I saw. 不 我知道自己看见了什么
[23:56] He got a bunch of texts, five at least. 他接到了一堆短信 至少有五条
[24:00] Dad? 爸爸
[24:01] Could I see you for a second? 能出来一下吗
[24:10] Anything? 有发现吗
[24:11] We checked his luggage. 我们查看了他的行李
[24:13] No gun, no device, 没有枪 没有炸弹
[24:14] nothing that speaks to terrorism. 没有任何证明他是恐怖分子的东西
[24:21] Look, state can’t confirm the story about the sick mother, 政府无法证实他母亲生病的说辞
[24:23] but part of Haddad’s story checks out. 但哈达德的部分说辞被证实了
[24:25] Turns out that air marshal Ford 原来那个空警福特
[24:27] had a second phone on the flight. 在飞机上还有另一部手机
[24:29] It was his personal cell. 是他的私人电话
[24:31] Well, we didn’t find a second phone on the body. 尸体上没找到另一部手机
[24:33] Well, if it had evidence on it, it’s possible 如果上面有证据 很可能
[24:35] the killer removed it. 已经被凶手拿走了
[24:36] Can we recover his texts without the phone? 没有手机的情况下可以调取他的短信吗
[24:38] Yeah, but it’s gonna take some time 可以 不过需要花费些时间
[24:40] to get the phone company to release them. 才能让手机公司发给我们
[24:42] And time is something we don’t have. 可现在我们没那么多时间
[24:44] And none of this clears Haddad. 这些事没法洗清哈达德的嫌疑
[24:45] This could all be a smokescreen. 这些可能都是障眼法
[24:47] Something for us to chase 让我们去追踪一些虚无的线索
[24:48] while his real plan unfolds. 从而掩盖他真实的计划
[24:49] We need that phone. 我们需要那部手机
[24:51] If Ford was texting, he must have been connected 如果福特在发短信的话 他一定连接了
[24:54] to the plane’s WiFi. 飞机上的无线网络
[24:56] Which means the phone may still be connected. 也就是说那部手机可能还在联网
[24:58] Right. So can Tory ping his cell 好 那托瑞能不能用
[25:00] using the “Find my users” App, make it beep? “找到我的用户”那个应用 让手机响
[25:06] Okay, I’m in. 好了 我进去了
[25:07] I’ve linked his number into the app. 我已经把他的号码连接到应用上了
[25:08] Ready to ping when you are. 等你准备好就发出信号
[25:09] Okay, stand by. 好 就位了
[25:12] All right, everyone ready? 好了 大家都准备好了吗
[25:14] Ready. Farrah and I are in coach, 准备好了 法拉和我在二等舱
[25:17] and Jim is in first class. 吉姆在头等舱
[25:19] Watch for anyone reaching for their phone. 注意看有没有人看手机
[25:21] Ford’s phone could be in the killer’s hands. 福特的手机可能就在凶手的手里
[25:27] Okay. 好的
[25:28] Go. 行动
[25:29] Pinging now. 信号发出
[25:36] Over there. 在那里
[25:40] False alarm. 错误警报
[25:49] Do you hear anything? 你听见什么声音了吗
[25:52] If someone removed the battery 如果有人取出电池
[25:54] or even turned it off, Tory’s not gonna be able — 或者关机 托瑞就没法…
[25:57] I have something. 我有发现
[26:00] Where is it? 在哪
[26:10] Oh, crap. 见鬼
[26:13] I hate snakes. 我讨厌蛇
[26:14] – How long does it take a snake to pass a — – There it is. -一条蛇需要多久才能… -在那里
[26:17] Oh, thank god. Okay. 谢天谢地
[26:22] It’s locked. We need his pass code. 手机锁了 我们需要解锁密码
[26:26] Or his fingerprint. 或者他的指纹
[26:33] I am…so sorry about this, 真的非常抱歉
[26:37] and thank you for your service to our country. 感谢你为国家做出的贡献
[26:40] Okay. 好了
[26:41] What’s it say? 上面说了什么
[26:43] It’s got at least a dozen texts on here. 上面有很多短信
[26:45] You see? I told you. 你看吧 我告诉过你
[26:47] – “Hey, sexy, wanna have some fun?” – “Who is this?” -帅哥 想找点乐子吗 -你是谁
[26:50] “Meet me in the back of the plane and find out.” 到后面来找我你就知道了
[26:53] But then when they refuse to reveal their identity, 但他们不愿意表明身份
[26:55] Ford won’t meet. 福特不愿意见面
[26:56] Look. The texts start to get hostile. 看 短信开始有敌意了
[26:57] “Do what I say, or you’ll have a situation on your hands.” 照我说的做 否则你就麻烦了
[27:00] – “What kind of situation?” – “The kind you’re hired to prevent.” -什么麻烦 -就是雇你来阻止的麻烦
[27:03] “It’s a federal offense to threaten an aircraft.” 威胁飞机安全是联邦刑事犯罪
[27:05] “It’s not a threat if I follow through 如果我坚持到底
[27:07] and take down this plane.” 并且让飞机坠毁 就不是威胁了
[27:10] Whoever’s behind this is still on the plane. 幕后黑手不管是谁 还在飞机上
[27:17] – Beckett, I’ve got something. Yeah, hold on. -贝克特 我有线索了 -别挂电话
[27:19] Those texts on the Marshal’s phone, they were sent 空警手机上的短信
[27:21] from a pre-paid cell. 是一部预付费手机发来的
[27:22] Can you trace it? 你能查到吗
[27:23] No, it looks like it’s been turned off. 不能 手机好像关机了
[27:24] Okay, run down that number. See if you can find out 查一下手机号 看能不能找到
[27:26] who bought it and from where. Castle? 是谁在哪里买到的 卡塞尔
[27:28] – You still there? – Yeah, I’m here. -你还在吗 -是的 我在
[27:30] Whoever’s behind this did their homework. 幕后黑手肯定有所准备
[27:32] They had Ford’s personal number 他们有福特的私人电话
[27:33] and they knew exactly how to manipulate him. 也知道如何操控他
[27:35] They must have known him somehow. 他们肯定认识他
[27:37] I’ve got the boys digging into Ford’s life — 我已经让他们去查福特的一切
[27:39] Financials, movements, phone records. 财物 行踪 电话记录
[27:40] They’re looking for anything that’ll connect him 他们在找线索看能不能把他和
[27:42] to someone on that flight. 这架航班上的什么人联系起来
[27:43] Well, tell them to dig a little faster 好的 让他们查快一点
[27:44] before our texter makes good on his threat to take us down. 在发短信的人把威胁变成现实之前
[27:48] Castle, I… 卡塞尔 我
[27:50] I know. Me, too. 我知道 我也是
[27:52] Call me when you have something. 有线索了就给我打电话
[27:55] Okay. 好的
[27:57] We can’t just sit around and wait for word from the precinct. 我们不能干坐着等分局的消息
[28:00] There has to be something we can do. 肯定有什么是我们能做的
[28:02] Well, maybe there is. 也许真的有
[28:03] Only 10% of the population is left-handed. 只有百分之十的人是左撇子
[28:06] There must be a way for us to figure out who of the passengers 我们肯定有法子能找出乘客当中
[28:08] is a southpaw, thus narrowing our suspect pool. 谁是左撇子 这样能缩小嫌疑人的范围
[28:11] We could pass out customs and immigration forms. 我们可以把入境和海关申报表发下去
[28:14] Then we’d know who’s left-handed. 这样我们就知道谁是左撇子了
[28:16] Brilliant. Now you’re thinking like a mystery writer. 聪明 现在你的思维方式就像个推理作家
[28:27] – Think this will work? – I don’t know. -你觉得这有用吗 -不知道
[28:30] It’s better than doing nothing. 总比什么都不做好
[28:34] Too bad we didn’t sleep through this, too, huh? 没能像那样睡过去简直太遗憾了
[28:54] Just making sure it’s still there. 只是确认一下它还在
[28:59] Beckett, I got it. 贝克特 我找到了
[29:01] The phone that texted the Marshal — 给空警发短信的手机
[29:02] The phone was purchased online and picked up at the airport 手机是在网上购买并且是在机场
[29:04] at a flight tech express store 一个空运商店提货的
[29:06] Less than half an hour before the flight. 就在航班起飞前半小时不到
[29:07] Does the store have any cameras? 那家商店有摄像头吗
[29:09] No, and the cameras in the airport 没有 机场的摄像头
[29:10] don’t have a good angle on the register. 都没有很好的角度能够拍到收银处
[29:12] But we don’t need video. 但我们不需要监控视频
[29:13] The purchaser used a credit card. 买主用的是信用卡
[29:14] We have her name, and I checked the manifest. 我们找到了她的名字 我查了旅客名单
[29:16] She’s on the plane. 她就在飞机上
[29:20] Marilyn Singer? 马琳·辛格
[29:21] Yeah, she’s a former Oceanic executive 她说是大洋航空的前执行总监
[29:23] who got fired last year, and, Castle, get this. 去年被解雇 卡塞尔听这个
[29:25] She filed a wrongful termination suit accusing the airline 她对航空公司提出非法解雇的诉讼
[29:29] of blackballing her, and last week the judge 指控公司排挤她
[29:32] ruled against her in favor of Oceanic Airlines. 上周法官判她败诉
[29:35] So she wants to — 于是她想
[29:37] So she wants to take down 想让他们的飞机坠毁
[29:38] one of their planes for revenge? 来进行报复吗
[29:40] That seems a little extreme. 听上去有点极端
[29:41] Yes, Castle, but it’s consistent with the texts 是的 卡塞尔 但这和她发给空警
[29:43] she sent the air marshal. 短信的内容一致
[29:45] and what better way for her to destroy the airline 对她来说 毁掉坑了她的航空公司
[29:46] she believes ruined her life? 还有什么更好的办法吗
[29:51] What seat is she in? 她坐在什么位置
[29:54] That’s Marilyn? 那是马琳吗
[29:56] The hair, the glasses — 假发 眼镜
[29:57] She did not want to be recognized. 她不想被人认出来
[29:59] Dad, left hand. It’s her. 爸爸 左手 就是她
[30:03] Okay, we need to isolate her before she carries out 我们需要在她实施计划之前
[30:05] – whatever her plan is. – How? -把她隔离起来 -怎么做呢
[30:08] Go to your seat. 回到你的座位
[30:10] What are you gonna do? 你要做什么
[30:11] Something very stupid. 非常蠢的事
[30:12] She has a gun. 她有枪
[30:14] Which is why I want you as far away as possible. 所以我让你离得远一点
[30:16] You know I feel the same way about you, right? 可我也担心你啊
[30:18] I do, I do. Now… 我知道 听着
[30:20] Go back to your seat. Please. 回到你的座位 求你了
[30:25] I’m gonna need a glass of wine. 我需要一杯酒
[30:29] Red. 红酒
[30:44] Oh, my — I am so sorry. 天啊 太对不起了
[30:46] My apologies, ma’am. 很抱歉 女士
[30:47] I have stain remover in the galley. 厨房有去污剂
[30:49] Come with me. We’ll clean you up. 跟我来 我们会帮你弄干净
[30:50] Thank you, no, I’ve got detergent wipes in my bag. 谢谢 不用 我包里有清洁湿巾
[30:53] Ma’am, you don’t want that to set. 女士 会留下污渍的
[30:55] Come back with me, and we’ll take care of it. 跟我到后面 我们会处理好的
[30:56] Don’t touch me. I’m fine. 别碰我 我没事
[30:58] – Maybe you should go with her. – I said I’m fine. -你还是跟她走吧 -我说了我没事
[31:02] Gun! 有枪
[31:04] Oh, my god! 我的天
[31:13] Uh…ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated. 女士们先生们 请坐好
[31:15] We obviously had a situation, but we have it under control. 我们显然遇到了些情况 但一切都在掌控中
[31:19] I’m telling you, this is some kind of mistake. 我告诉你 这是个误会
[31:21] That gun is not mine. 那枪不是我的
[31:22] What was your plan, Marilyn? 马琳你有什么计划
[31:24] Take hostages, try to bring down the plane? 挟持人质 让飞机坠毁吗
[31:27] Bring down the plane? 让飞机坠机
[31:28] What the hell are you talking about? 你在乱说些什么
[31:30] I’m talking about the suit you lost against Oceanic, 我说的是你指控大洋航空败诉
[31:32] and the threatening texts you sent from this phone. 以及你发到这个手机上的威胁短信
[31:35] That is not my phone. 那不是我的手机
[31:36] It was in your purse, paid for with your credit card. 在你包里 用你的信用卡买的
[31:40] Where’s Kyle? I want to talk to Kyle. 凯尔在哪 我要和他谈
[31:43] I know he’s the air marshal on this flight. 我知道他是这架航班的空警
[31:45] Did he put you up to this? Because it is not funny. 是他让你这么做的吗 这一点都不好笑
[31:49] How is it that you know Mr. Ford? 你怎么会认识福特先生
[31:55] He’s my boyfriend, all right? 他是我男朋友 行了吧
[31:57] And if he thinks he’s teaching me a lesson, 如果他觉得这是在教训我
[31:59] I’m going to be seriously pissed. 我要真的发火了
[32:01] Now where is he? 他现在在哪
[32:04] Marilyn… 马琳
[32:06] Kyle is dead. 凯尔死了
[32:12] Dead? 死了
[32:14] Kyle’s dead? How? 凯尔死了 怎么会这样
[32:17] You should know. 这你应该清楚
[32:18] His gun was in your purse. 他的枪就在你包里
[32:20] No. I — 不是 我
[32:22] I-I don’t understand what’s going on. 我根本不知道发生了什么事
[32:25] Someone else must have put that in my bag with the phone 一定是有人在我去洗手间的时候
[32:27] when I was in the bathroom. 把枪和手机放进我的包里
[32:31] And I suppose you always wear a wig when you travel? 你出门旅行总是戴假发吗
[32:33] You don’t understand. I thought — 你不懂 我以为
[32:36] I thought kyle was having an affair. 我以为凯尔有外遇了
[32:39] It was our 6-month anniversary, 这本是我们拍拖半周年纪念日
[32:41] and we were supposed to go away for the weekend. 我们本来要一起过周末的
[32:44] But at the last minute, Kyle called 但最后一刻 凯尔打电话给我
[32:46] and said he had to work this flight, 说他得在这班飞机上工作
[32:48] that he had to fill in for someone. 他要顶替某人的班
[32:51] But there was something in his voice, 但我听出了言外之意
[32:53] like he wasn’t telling me the whole story. 好像他没有告诉我实情
[32:56] So you decided to stalk him, follow him onto this plane? 所以你决定跟踪他 跟他上同一班飞机
[32:59] We met in the air. 我们在空中邂逅
[33:01] Fell in love on the long haul. 在长途跋涉中坠入爱河
[33:04] I thought maybe he’d found someone else. 我想也许他爱上了其他人
[33:06] Is that why you lured him back here? To confront him? 所以你就引他来到这 和他对质
[33:09] And when it all went south, you killed him in a rage? 事情愈演愈烈 你一气之下杀了他
[33:11] No. 不是
[33:13] I wouldn’t do that. Please. 我不会这么做的 拜托
[33:15] You have to believe me. 你们一定要相信我
[33:18] I can’t afford to. 我没法相信
[33:19] Jim, take her down below. Make sure she’s secure. 吉姆 把她带到下面去 确保她别乱跑
[33:35] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[33:36] I don’t know. Just — 我不知道 就是
[33:38] When I told her Ford was dead, 当我告诉她福特死了的时候
[33:40] her reaction seemed so real. 她的反应看起来如此真实
[33:42] Dad, the gun and phone were in her purse. 爸爸 枪和手机都在她的包里
[33:45] She’s left-handed. I — 她又是左撇子 我
[33:46] No, I know, I know. Everything fits. 不 我知道 所有的证据都指向她
[33:47] But why buy a pre-paid phone online 但为什么网购
[33:50] just to pick it up at the airport store minutes later? 然后很快就去机场店里取
[33:53] Why not just walk into the store and buy it? 何不直接去店里买
[33:55] And why use a credit card that could be traced 还有为什么要用会被追踪到的
[33:56] back to her, unless… 信用卡 除非
[33:59] Unless that was part of the plan? 除非这都是计划好的
[34:02] To give us the perfect suspect 证据都指向完美的嫌疑人
[34:03] so we’d stop looking for the truth. 这样我们就不会追查真相了
[34:06] You think someone set her up? 你觉得有人陷害她
[34:10] I think something else is going on here. 我觉得这件事没这么简单
[34:18] Look, Castle, you’ve been through a lot up there, 卡塞尔 你在飞机上经历了很多
[34:20] so maybe your storyteller’s imagination’s 也许是你作家想象力太丰富
[34:22] – getting the best of you. – I’m telling you, -又开始乱推理了 -我跟你说
[34:24] there’s a lot more going on here. 这件事没那么简单
[34:26] Someone wants us to think this is over, but it’s not. 有人想要我们就此结案 但并没有
[34:29] Castle may be right. 卡塞尔也许是对的
[34:30] We contacted the Air Marshal Service. 我们联系了空警局
[34:32] Ford wasn’t filling in for anyone. 福特没有帮人顶替
[34:34] He requested to be on that flight. 是他要求上这班飞机的
[34:36] We also double-checked Ford’s financial records, 我们复查了福特的财务记录
[34:38] and we found a transaction that just posted. 发现刚刚有一笔交易
[34:41] It turns out $9,950 was wired to his bank account 是一笔9950美元电汇到他的银行账户
[34:45] just minutes before takeoff. 就在飞机起飞前几分钟
[34:47] Just under the $10,000 mark. 刚好在一万美元以下
[34:48] Someone didn’t want to tip off the Feds. 有人不想让联调局知道
[34:50] Whatever’s going on up there, Ford is involved. 不管发生了什么事 福特都牵涉其中
[34:53] Who’s the money from? 这钱是从哪来的
[34:54] This guy — Victor Kristoph Dietrich. 这个人 维克托·科斯托夫·迪特里希
[34:57] He’s a wealthy German industrialist, 他是个富有的德国实业家
[34:59] big name in the import/export business. 在进出口贸易圈名气很大
[35:01] U.S. Customs officials have flagged him 美国海关人员指出他涉嫌
[35:03] several times for violations, but nothing ever stuck. 多次违规 但从未被逮到
[35:06] Do you think Ford requested to be on this flight 你觉得福特要求上这个航班
[35:08] because Dietrich paid him to be on it? 是因为迪特里希花钱雇他
[35:10] Yes, but why? 是的 但原因呢
[35:11] Where is Dietrich? 迪特里希现在在哪
[35:13] His office is two blocks away. 他的办公室离这两个街区
[35:14] -I want him here. – Now. Yeah. -马上叫来问话 -好的
[35:19] I am sorry, Detectives, but I’ve never seen him before. 我很抱歉 警探 但我从没见过这个人
[35:21] Then why was $10,000 transferred from your bank account 那为何你的账户转了一万美元
[35:24] to his, Mr. Dietrich? 到他的账户 迪特里希先生
[35:26] – Must be some kind of banking error. – No, it’s not. -一定是银行失误吧 -不 不是
[35:28] Both of your financial institutions confirmed it. 两边的银行都确认过了
[35:32] It isn’t a crime to give a gift. 乐善好施又不算犯罪
[35:34] Oh, so it’s a gift now? 怎么 这是礼物吗
[35:36] To someone that you don’t even know? 给一个你素昧平生的人
[35:37] What were you paying 你为何要付钱
[35:38] the Air Marshal for, Mr. Dietrich? 给福特空警 迪特里希先生
[35:41] This has been delightful, but I’m afraid I have to go. 很高兴和你们谈话 但我得走了
[35:44] Um, no. You’re — you’re not going anywhere. 不行 你哪都不能去
[35:46] You have no cause to hold me. 你没有理由扣押我
[35:48] Actually, we do. 事实上 我们有
[35:50] As a material witness. 作为重要证人
[35:52] Witness to what? 什么案子的证人
[35:53] The murder of a Federal Air Marshal 在跨大西洋航班上
[35:54] On a transatlantic flight. 谋杀联邦空警
[35:57] Murder? 谋杀
[35:59] Air Marshal Ford is — is dead? 福特空警 死了
[36:00] Yes. Now what was the money for? 是的 这些钱是用来做什么的
[36:05] Security. 安保
[36:08] What kind of security? 什么样的安保
[36:10] I consult with Brampton’s auction house. 我和布兰斯顿拍卖行商量
[36:12] I hired Mr. Ford to provide protection 雇佣了福特提供保护
[36:14] for a piece we acquired from the met that was 我们要求他保护那架飞机上
[36:17] being transported on that plane. 运送的一件东西
[36:18] What kind of a piece? 什么样的东西
[36:20] It is an Art Deco Era 是装饰艺术派
[36:22] Louis Callay Celestialis watch worth $13.3 million. 路易·卡莱天神价值1330万的手表
[36:27] And ford was carrying it? 手表在福特手上
[36:29] He was merely keeping an eye on it. 他只是负责看着手表
[36:30] One of our in-house apprentices 我们的一个内部学徒
[36:33] Is actually wearing the timepiece. 戴着那块表
[36:34] You gave an apprentice a $13 million watch? 你让一个学徒戴着1300万的手表
[36:37] Yeah, it’s a common auction house practice. 是的 这是拍卖行很常见的做法
[36:40] They fly an employee to a foreign country 派一个雇员飞到海外
[36:42] wearing the goods so that they don’t have to claim it 戴着物品这样就不用索赔
[36:44] or pay taxes on it. 或者交税了
[36:45] With such a valuable piece, 这件东西价值不菲
[36:46] I wanted real security for the flight, 我想要一个真正的保安跟着飞
[36:48] and Ford was backing up my courier. 福特协助我保护递送人
[36:51] – That was all. – Except that wasn’t all. -仅此而已 -远不止于此
[36:53] – Something went awry. – Yes. -事情出了岔子 -是的
[36:55] The courier stopped replying to my texts 递送人在起飞后不久
[36:58] shortly after takeoff. 便没有回复我的短信
[36:59] What was the courier’s name, and where was he sitting? 递送人的名字叫什么 坐在哪个位子
[37:03] Aaron Rich? Aaron, wake up. 艾伦·里奇 艾伦 醒醒
[37:06] I think he’s been drugged. Wake up. 他被下药了 醒醒
[37:08] – Mr. Castle, what are you doing? – It’s part of the investigation. -卡塞尔先生 你在干什么 -调查案子
[37:11] – The suspect is in custody. – Maybe not. -犯罪嫌疑人已被逮捕 -或许并没有
[37:13] No. No. No, no, no, no. 不不不
[37:15] I wasn’t supposed to fall asleep. 我不该睡着的
[37:18] Thank god. 感谢上帝
[37:19] Let go of me! 放开我
[37:21] Don’t thank god just yet. 先别感谢上帝
[37:23] This watch is a fake. 这表是假的
[37:24] The real celestialis is self-winding. 真的天神表是自动上发条的
[37:26] This watch has a knob. 这表有旋钮
[37:28] Which means this was never about terrorism, 也就是说这一切跟恐怖主义无关
[37:30] it was about a heist. 这是劫案
[37:33] I don’t — I don’t understand. 我不明白
[37:34] You’re wearing a knockoff. 你戴的是假冒的
[37:36] It got switched out while you were sleeping. 睡着时被调包了
[37:38] You weren’t supposed to realize it 你在下飞机之后
[37:39] until you were off the plane 才会发觉
[37:40] and the real watch was long gone. 到时真表早就不见踪影了
[37:42] That obnoxious guy who had his seat changed. 那个讨厌的家伙坐位被调换了
[37:44] Was this originally where he was supposed to sit? 他原本应该坐在这里吗
[37:46] Yes, but Mr. Ford put in a request for that seat 是的 但福特先生两天前要求坐这里
[37:49] two days ago, and air marshals get priority, 空警是有优先权的
[37:51] so the system assigned it to him. 于是就把坐位留给了他
[37:52] He knew it was the perfect vantage point 他知道坐这里是看管手表
[37:54] from which to watch the watch. 的最佳位置
[37:55] But the thief must have found out. 但小偷一定是发现了
[37:57] And they couldn’t steal the watch with an air marshal 有空警坐在这 小偷没法动手
[37:59] sitting right there, so they had to lure ford out of first class. 于是就把他从头等舱引走
[38:02] Using a phone that, if traced, 用一部能追查到
[38:04] would lead them back to Ford’s girlfriend, 福特女友的手机
[38:06] who had a motive. 她刚好有作案动机
[38:07] Dad, that means the thief knows who’s on the plane. 老爸 这意味着小偷知道谁在飞机上
[38:10] They had access to the manifest, seat assignments, 能拿到旅客名单 位置表
[38:13] Ford’s personal life. 还了解福特的私人生活
[38:14] And passenger credit cards. 还有旅客的信用卡
[38:17] This was an inside job. 这是内部人干的
[38:20] Aaron, who served you this drink? 艾伦 饮品是谁给你的
[38:21] Because someone spiked it. 有人下了药
[38:23] I can’t remember. 不记得
[38:25] But it’s usually her. 但通常是她
[38:27] No. No. I did not drug anybody. 不是我 我没给人下药
[38:30] Dad, she couldn’t have. 爸 她做不到
[38:31] She was serving us over in aisle 2. 她当时在第二过道给我们服务
[38:34] Well, then it was… 那就是…
[38:38] Stay back. 退后
[38:41] Debbie? 黛比
[38:44] You? 是你
[38:47] Why? 为什么
[38:50] 30 years, Farrah. 30年 法拉
[38:53] 30 years 30年
[38:54] of loyal service. 忠诚服务
[38:57] I was finally ready to retire. 我终于要退休了
[38:59] So what does Oceanic do? 大洋航空做了什么
[39:01] They restructure… 他们调整
[39:04] and eliminate our peions. 废除了我们的养老保险
[39:06] Debbie… 黛比
[39:07] You don’t want to do this. Drop this gun. 这不是你想做的事 放下枪
[39:11] Do you have any idea what it’s like 你知道每个月在头等舱
[39:13] serving this little punk kid in first class every month? 给这个混小子服务什么感受吗
[39:17] Hearing him brag about how much money 听他吹嘘手腕上的东西
[39:19] he’s got strapped to his wrist. 价值连城
[39:22] When I have nothing. 而我一无所有
[39:26] So when you found out he was taking this flight again, 于是当你得知他又要坐这架航班
[39:29] you decided to do something. 决定有所行动
[39:31] I heard about that watch. 我听说了那块表
[39:33] How it was gonna be auctioned off. 要被拍卖
[39:35] That’s $13 million! 1300万美金
[39:38] But nobody… 但没人
[39:39] Nobody was supposed to get hurt. 没人会受到伤害的
[39:44] All right, I j– I just needed Ford to step away 我只需福特离开他
[39:46] from him for like a minute. 一小会儿
[39:47] But when he saw Aaron was sleeping… 但当他看到艾伦睡着了
[39:52] He knew. 他就明白了
[39:55] He tracked me down to the cargo hold. 他在货舱找到我
[39:58] Debbie… 黛比
[39:59] What the airline did to you 航空公司对你所作所为
[40:01] was unfair. 不公平
[40:03] But please don’t make it worse. 别求你别把事情搞得更糟
[40:07] This isn’t who you are. 你不是这样的人
[40:09] It’s not. It’s not. 不是
[40:32] We’ll be landing soon. 我们即将着落
[40:33] You can go ahead and re-take your seat… 请回到你的座位
[40:36] with our apologies. 我们深表抱歉
[40:40] Thank you for believing me, Mr. Castle, 感谢你相信我 卡塞尔先生
[40:42] and for bringing Kyle’s killer to justice. 也感谢你将杀害凯尔的凶手逮捕
[40:45] I’m — I’m very sorry for your loss. 凯尔被害 请节哀
[40:49] Mr. Haddad. 哈达德先生
[40:52] Unfortunately, when the plane lands, 不幸的是 飞机一降落
[40:54] you are going to be detained 你将因使用偷窃护照旅行
[40:55] for traveling on a stolen passport. 而被逮捕
[40:58] However, I had my friends in New York make some calls. 但我让纽约的朋友联系了当局
[41:02] If your story checks out, 如果你的说辞被证实
[41:04] the authorities here are going to allow you 他们会在你被起诉前
[41:05] to travel to Syria to see your family 回到叙利亚
[41:06] before you face charges. 和家人团聚
[41:08] Thank you, Mr. Castle. 谢谢你 卡塞尔先生
[41:12] Be safe. 保重
[41:19] And you. 而你
[41:21] I am very proud of the way you handled yourself today. 今天你的表现让我很骄傲
[41:24] What you said to Debbie, it was… 你对黛比所说的话…
[41:27] very brave. 非常勇敢
[41:28] Thanks. 感谢夸奖
[41:30] You know, I think I’m going to postpone my pub date. 和朋友的小聚我打算延后
[41:33] You are? 是吗
[41:35] I thought you said you didn’t want to be attached at the hip. 你不是不想和我黏在一起吗
[41:38] Yeah. Well, after what happened today, 在今天经历的一切后
[41:41] – I kind of do. – Me, too. -黏在一起挺好 -我也这样想
[41:45] Folks, this is your Captain. 乘客们 我是机长
[41:46] We’re starting our final descent into London Heathrow. 我们即将抵达伦敦希思罗机场
[41:49] Please take your seats. 请回到自己的座位
[41:50] We’ll have you on the ground shortly. 我们马上着陆
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme