时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Oh, god. Shoot me now. | 天呐 杀了我得了 |
[01:07] | I’d rather not. | 不要啊 |
[01:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:10] | Anson Klemp has just been promoted to captain. | 安森·克莱普被晋升为警监了 |
[01:13] | He’s gonna run the 9-2. | 他会负责92分局 |
[01:15] | Who’s Anson Klemp, and why hasn’t he changed his name? | 安森·克莱普是谁 名字这么傻还不改吗 |
[01:18] | We went to the academy together. | 我们是警校同学 |
[01:20] | And he’s your sworn nemesis. | 他是你的死敌吗 |
[01:22] | No. He was my friend. | 不 他是我朋友 |
[01:23] | So he’s grossly underqualified? | 他很不称职吗 |
[01:24] | No. He’s great. | 不 他很棒 |
[01:27] | So, then, what’s the problem? | 那问题在哪里 |
[01:28] | Me. | 在我 |
[01:30] | We started together, we graduated the same year, | 我们一起入校 一起毕业 |
[01:33] | and he’s gonna be captain, and I’m just… | 他要当警监了 我还是… |
[01:35] | The best homicide detective in the city? | 全市最棒的凶案组探长 |
[01:38] | No. Falling behind. | 不 落后于人 |
[01:43] | You know what you’ve got? Patterson syndrome. | 你知道你这叫什么吗 帕特森综合征 |
[01:46] | Patterson syndrome? | 帕特森综合征 |
[01:47] | Yeah, every time I write a bestseller, | 对 每次我写出了一本畅销小说 |
[01:49] | Patterson writes like six. | 帕特森能写六本 |
[01:51] | It’s maddening. | 让我抓狂死了 |
[01:52] | But comparing myself to him | 但跟他比较 |
[01:53] | does not make me write any faster. | 也不能让我写得更快 |
[01:55] | I guess I just thought that I would be | 我想我就是以为 |
[01:57] | in more of a leadership position by now. | 我到了这时能坐在领导层的位置上了 |
[02:00] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[02:01] | Maybe I shouldn’t have left the A.G.’s office in D.C. | 或许我不该离开华盛顿的总检察长办公室 |
[02:04] | Except you didn’t want to compromise yourself to play their game. | 但你不想为了配合他们而委屈了自己 |
[02:08] | Well, I feel like | 我就是觉得 |
[02:09] | maybe there’s something more I should be doing. | 或许我该能做到更多 |
[02:12] | Hey, Castles. | 卡塞尔夫妇早啊 |
[02:12] | Our victim is one Henry Graham. | 被害人是亨利·格莱姆 |
[02:15] | Took a single GSW to the chest around midnight. | 午夜左右胸部中枪 |
[02:17] | So someone must have heard the gunshot. | 那肯定有人听到枪响吧 |
[02:18] | Do we have a witness? | 有目击证人吗 |
[02:19] | As a matter of fact, yes… | 事实上 有 |
[02:20] | That jogger right there. | 那个跑步的人 |
[02:22] | Did he see the murder? | 他看到凶案了吗 |
[02:23] | No, but the killer was still looking | 没有 但他跑近的时候 |
[02:25] | through the vic’s pockets when he jogged up. | 凶手还在翻死者的兜 |
[02:27] | – I’m surprised he didn’t get shot, too. – So is he. | -我很惊讶他居然没被打死 -他也很惊讶 |
[02:30] | She had the drop on him but told him to run… | 她本可以控制他 却叫他跑 |
[02:31] | Probably set a personal best. | 大概都跑出个人最好成绩了 |
[02:33] | Our killer’s a she? | 是个女的吗 |
[02:34] | Asian female, mid-30s, well-dressed. | 亚裔女性 三十多 衣着不错 |
[02:37] | Doesn’t fit the profile of a typical mugger. | 不像一般的抢劫犯啊 |
[02:39] | Neither does the stuff | 她从被害人兜里 |
[02:40] | that she took from the vic’s pockets. | 拿走的东西也不符合常规 |
[02:42] | She made off with his cellphone and his keys | 她拿走了他的手机和钥匙 |
[02:44] | but left his wallet and 200 bucks in cash. | 但没拿走钱包和两百块的现金 |
[02:47] | So this was more than just a late-night stick-up. | 那么这不是一起简单的深夜抢劫 |
[02:50] | Why don’t we get the witness together with a sketch artist? | 叫目击者跟速写师画张疑犯画像吧 |
[02:52] | Already in the works. | 已经在办了 |
[02:54] | And to hear the jogger tell it, | 听跑步者的意思 |
[02:56] | this chick was cool as can be. | 那小妞相当冷静 |
[02:57] | She may be a pro. | 她可能是职业杀手 |
[02:58] | Does raise the question… | 那么问题来了 |
[02:59] | what was Henry doing here so late at night? | 亨利这么晚在这里做什么 |
[03:01] | Waiting for someone. | 等人 |
[03:02] | CSU found cigarette butts | 鉴证组找到了 |
[03:04] | that match the pack in his pocket. | 跟他兜里的一样牌子的烟头 |
[03:07] | And if he was up to no good, | 如果他的确在搞什么鬼 |
[03:09] | it wouldn’t be his first time. | 也不会是第一次了 |
[03:10] | He did a nickel at Elmira for aggravated assault… | 他因重伤罪在埃尔迈拉蹲过监狱 |
[03:12] | Got out a few years ago. | 几年前才出狱 |
[03:17] | He’s still got his work uniform on, | 他还穿着工作服 |
[03:18] | so let’s see if anyone at Go Quick Towing | 去迅捷拖车看看有没有人知道 |
[03:20] | – knows how he wound up here. – Let’s go. | -他怎么会跑来这里 -走吧 |
[03:25] | He wasn’t on the job, I can tell you that. | 我能告诉你他不是在办公事 |
[03:27] | We didn’t have any pickups out that way, | 我们没接过那里的活儿 |
[03:28] | so I don’t know what he was doing there. | 我也不知道他为什么在那里 |
[03:30] | Well, who would? | 谁会知道 |
[03:31] | Did he have any family? | 他有亲人吗 |
[03:33] | He doesn’t. | 没有 |
[03:34] | He didn’t even have a girl, I don’t think. | 好像连女朋友都没有 |
[03:36] | Poor guy. | 可怜人 |
[03:37] | I don’t know. I just… I just can’t get over it. | 我真是缓不过劲 |
[03:41] | Henry was my top driver. | 亨利是我最好的司机 |
[03:43] | Just a… just a real stand-up guy. | 是个不错的家伙 |
[03:45] | – Even though he had a record? – So do I. | -即便他有案底吗 -我也有 |
[03:47] | There’s not a lot of jobs out there for ex-cons. | 释放犯人找工作比较困难 |
[03:50] | But Henry, he, uh, he was out of the life, | 但亨利脱离了过去 |
[03:53] | so I gave him a shot, and I never regretted it. | 所以我给了他个机会 我从没为此后悔过 |
[03:55] | Did he have problems with anyone that you know of? | 你知道他跟谁有矛盾吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah. Henry got threatened every day. | 嗯 亨利每天都受到生命威胁 |
[03:59] | He did? By whom? | 是吗 谁威胁他 |
[04:00] | All kinds of people. | 什么人都有 |
[04:02] | Waving bats, knives, guns… you name it. | 挥球棒的 动刀的 动枪的 都有 |
[04:04] | Wait a minute. I thought that he was a tow-truck driver. | 等等 他不是拖车司机吗 |
[04:06] | Specializing in vehicle recovery. | 专门负责汽车回收 |
[04:10] | Henry was a repo man? | 亨利负责回收啊 |
[04:11] | And folks aren’t that excited | 大伙儿可不喜欢 |
[04:13] | when we take their cars away. | 我们拿走他们的车 |
[04:15] | So, these threats that he got… | 那么他受到的威胁 |
[04:16] | Did any of them ever come from an Asian woman? | 有没有哪个来自亚裔女性 |
[04:19] | Not that I can remember. | 我记得是没有 |
[04:21] | But listen, detective, | 但听我说 探长 |
[04:23] | some of the people we deal with are pissed off, | 我们遇到的一些人很生气 |
[04:25] | but they’re mad at the banks, not us. | 但他们气的是银行 不是我们 |
[04:27] | I mean, I can’t believe | 我无法相信 |
[04:28] | anyone would hunt Henry down to kill him. | 会有人找到亨利杀了他 |
[04:31] | Still, we’ll need a list of the repos. | 但我们还是需要车辆被回收的人的名单 |
[04:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 嗯 好 |
[04:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:37] | Maybe this has something to do with | 或许这事跟 |
[04:39] | what happened yesterday at lunch. | 昨天午饭时发生的事有关 |
[04:41] | What do you mean? | 怎么回事 |
[04:41] | Well, he went out to lunch like he normally does, | 他像往常那样出去吃午饭 |
[04:43] | and when he came back, he was all shook up. | 他回来的时候 吓得不轻 |
[04:47] | – What about? – He wouldn’t say. | -是什么事 -他不肯说 |
[04:48] | He left mid-shift, without a word. | 他班没上完就走了 招呼都不打 |
[04:51] | And he left the yard, didn’t come back. | 他离开了车场 再没回来 |
[04:53] | That was the last I ever saw him. | 我就再没见到他了 |
[04:54] | And where exactly did he go to lunch? | 他午饭去哪里吃的 |
[04:56] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:58] | but there was something else he did that was strange. | 但还有一件怪事 |
[05:00] | My alarm guy told me that Henry was asking | 我们负责车锁的人告诉我亨利 |
[05:02] | for access codes to a 2013 x5 a few days ago. | 几天前曾问他要2013X5的警报码 |
[05:06] | What was strange about that? | 这怎么了 |
[05:07] | We don’t have any 2013 X5s on our repo list. | 我们回收清单上没有2013X5 |
[05:15] | So, I spoke to Henry’s colleagues. | 我问过亨利的同事 |
[05:16] | None of them knows where he went to lunch yesterday | 他们都不知道他昨天去哪吃了午饭 |
[05:19] | or why he was asking for the x5 codes. | 也不知道他为什么问起X5的警报码 |
[05:22] | Maybe our repo man was actually stealing cars. | 或许回收员其实是在偷车 |
[05:25] | He clearly had the skill set. | 他显然有这个本事 |
[05:26] | Yeah, but from everything that everyone said, | 可是其他所有人都说 |
[05:28] | including Henry’s former parole officer, | 包括亨利之前的保释官 |
[05:30] | he was just a stand-up citizen. | 也说他是个守法的好公民 |
[05:32] | Yeah, that’s because he was concealing | 那也是因为他隐瞒了 |
[05:34] | his car-stealing ways. | 他在偷车的事 |
[05:36] | Even his boss said he was a very private guy. | 连他的老板都说他是个独来独往的人 |
[05:38] | So, unbeknownst to anyone, Henry sets his eyes on an X5. | 没人知道 亨利把目标瞄准了那辆X5 |
[05:42] | He gets the alarm codes. | 他拿到了警报码 |
[05:43] | But, in a fateful error, | 可这是个致命的错误 |
[05:46] | he steals the X5 belonging to this woman — | 他偷的这辆X5是属于这个女人的… |
[05:48] | A triad assassin. | 一个三合会杀手 |
[05:50] | An assassin? | 杀手 |
[05:51] | Really? Again? | 真的 又来 |
[05:53] | Come on. This time, it fits. | 拜托 这次对的上 |
[05:55] | How does it fit? | 怎么对的上了 |
[05:56] | He steals her car, and she kills him? | 他偷了她的车 她就把他杀了 |
[05:58] | Why doesn’t she just put in an insurance claim and call it a day? | 她为什么不直接向保险公司报告了事 |
[06:01] | Because it wasn’t about the car. | 因为这并不仅仅是车的问题 |
[06:03] | See, when Henry stole the vehicle, | 亨利偷了这辆车之后 |
[06:05] | he took something of value from the inside. | 他拿走了车里非常有价值的东西 |
[06:07] | That’s what the assassin was trying to retrieve from his pocket. | 也就是那个杀手在他口袋里找的东西 |
[06:10] | And said stolen item was…? | 那被偷的东西又是什么呢 |
[06:13] | Cold fusion technology. | 低温核融合技术 |
[06:14] | A genetically engineered super-virus. | 基因工程改造过的超级病毒 |
[06:16] | Some secret unpublished “Harry Potter” manuscript. | 尚未公布的《哈利·波特》秘密手稿 |
[06:20] | Actually, one thing that you said does make sense. | 其实你说的有一件事情还有点道理 |
[06:21] | One thing? | 只有一个 |
[06:22] | The X5 might have something to do with Henry’s death. | 那辆X5应该和亨利的死有关 |
[06:24] | You know what — I’m gonna call auto theft | 我要打电话给车辆报失部 |
[06:26] | and see if there are any reported stolen X5s recently. | 看看最近有没有报告失窃的X5 |
[06:29] | From a triad assassin. | 车主是个三合会杀手 |
[06:31] | She’s not a triad assassin. | 她才不是三合会杀手 |
[06:32] | We don’t know that. | 这个可不好说 |
[06:34] | This is just so terrible. Henry was such a decent man. | 这真是太可怕了 亨利是个非常好的人 |
[06:36] | I wish all my tenants were like him. | 真希望所有房客都能和他一样 |
[06:38] | I’m sure you do. | 是啊 |
[06:39] | Ma’am, have you seen this woman before? | 女士 你见过这个女人吗 |
[06:43] | Well, I — I believe I have. | 我…我应该见过 |
[06:46] | Here, in this building? | 这里 在这幢楼里 |
[06:47] | Why, yes. | 是的 |
[06:48] | We passed each other in the hall. | 我们在大厅里擦肩而过 |
[06:50] | She was headed for Henry’s unit. | 她朝亨利的公寓过去了 |
[06:51] | When was this? | 什么时候的事情 |
[06:52] | Oh, about 10 minutes ago. | 大概就十分钟之前 |
[06:54] | – 10 minutes ago? – Uh, maybe less. | -十分钟之前 -可能更短 |
[06:56] | Does she have something to do with what happened to Henry? | 她和亨利被害有什么关系吗 |
[06:58] | Ma’am, what’s Henry’s apartment number? | 女士 亨利的公寓是多少号 |
[06:59] | 517 Uh, 517. | |
[07:18] | Bedroom. | 卧室 |
[07:49] | Now hand me your backup weapon. | 把你的备枪交出来 |
[07:51] | Here’s his backup. | 支援在此 |
[07:53] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[08:10] | You better think this through. | 你最好想清楚了 |
[08:13] | We’re cops. | 我们可是警察 |
[08:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[08:18] | Hong Kong P.D. | 香港警局 |
[08:19] | Now, who’s the lead investigator on this case? | 谁是这起案子的负责人 |
[08:23] | You’re awfully far from Hong Kong, | 你离香港可够远的 |
[08:25] | Chief inspector Zhang. | 张首席调查员 |
[08:28] | Are these handcuffs truly necessary? | 手铐真的有必要吗 |
[08:30] | You attacked two NYPD detectives. | 你袭击了两名纽约警局的探员 |
[08:33] | Only because I had no idea they were police. | 我当时不知道他们是警察 |
[08:35] | So, you mean to tell me she got both your guns? | 你是说 她把你俩的枪都夺走了 |
[08:39] | Hey, you — you weren’t there. | 你…你又不在场 |
[08:42] | She’s fast. | 她动作很快 |
[08:44] | I mean, like, crazy fast. | 真的 非常快 |
[08:46] | Please. She ain’t all that. | 根本没那么快 |
[08:48] | And yet she got both your guns. | 可她还是夺走了你俩的枪 |
[08:52] | It says here that you are a part of | 这上面说你是属于 |
[08:54] | a U.S./Chinese organized-crime task force | 一个中美联合有组织犯罪调查组 |
[08:57] | based in San Francisco. | 大本营在旧金山 |
[08:59] | What are you doing in New York? | 你在纽约做什么呢 |
[09:01] | Detective, let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 探长 我们还是直奔正题吧 |
[09:03] | I am not the murderer. | 我不是凶手 |
[09:04] | So, do you always make a habit of finding dead bodies | 那你是不是总能找到尸体 |
[09:07] | and relieving them of their belongings? | 然后拿走他们的随身物品 |
[09:08] | I know Henry. | 我认识亨利 |
[09:10] | Rather, I knew him. | 生前认识他 |
[09:11] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[09:13] | It’s complicated. | 说起来很复杂 |
[09:15] | Was he involved in one of your investigations? | 他是不是和你的什么调查有关系 |
[09:17] | He was a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[09:18] | We hadn’t seen each other in years. | 我们好些年没见过了 |
[09:19] | We made plans to meet here in the city, | 我们本来约好在纽约见面 |
[09:22] | and then he called me and told me he couldn’t come. | 可他后来打电话说他来不了了 |
[09:24] | He sounded frightened. | 他听上去很害怕 |
[09:25] | I asked him what was going on, | 我问他发生了什么吗 |
[09:26] | and he told me he was in trouble. | 他说他惹上麻烦了 |
[09:28] | – What kind of trouble? – He wouldn’t say. | -什么麻烦 -他不肯说 |
[09:30] | I called back. He never answered. | 我打电话给他 他一直不接 |
[09:32] | I was worried, so I flew out right away. | 我很担心 就立刻飞过来了 |
[09:38] | How did you end up at the crime scene? | 那你是怎么会在犯罪现场的 |
[09:42] | When Henry didn’t return my calls, | 因为亨利不接我电话 |
[09:44] | I had a colleague in San Francisco ping his cell. | 我就让旧金山的同事定位他的手机 |
[09:46] | So you found him in the park? | 然后你就在公园找到他了 |
[09:48] | When I got there, he was already dead. | 我赶到时 他已经死了 |
[09:51] | So I took his phone and his keys, | 我就拿走了他的手机和钥匙 |
[09:52] | and I began to investigate. | 自己开始了调查 |
[09:53] | And why didn’t you call us from the crime scene? | 那你在案发现场时为什么不报警 |
[09:55] | ’cause I didn’t want to waste my time | 因为我不想浪费时间 |
[09:56] | having this conversation. | 进行这样的谈话 |
[09:58] | My friend has been murdered. | 我的朋友被谋杀了 |
[09:59] | I have to find out who did it. | 我得找出凶手 |
[10:01] | No. I do. | 不 是我要找凶手 |
[10:05] | Detective, I just got off with the TSA. | 探长 我刚和运输安全管理局确认过了 |
[10:07] | Chief inspector Zhang’s flight didn’t arrive until midnight. | 张首席调查员的飞机午夜才降落 |
[10:11] | Which is when Henry was killed. | 那正是亨利被害的时间 |
[10:13] | She couldn’t have done it. | 她肯定不是凶手 |
[10:18] | Now may I go? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[10:20] | As long as you promise that you’re not gonna work this case. | 只要你保证不再调查这件案子 |
[10:23] | That’s a promise I cannot make. | 我可无法做出这个保证 |
[10:24] | And you no longer have cause to hold me. | 你们也没有理由继续拘留我了 |
[10:28] | Chief inspector, in the interest of all parties, | 首席调查员 考虑到各方利益 |
[10:32] | perhaps you should consider working with us. | 也许你可以考虑和我们合作 |
[10:38] | I would like my personal effects returned to me now. | 我想马上拿回我的私人物品 |
[10:55] | Take a peek at this. | 瞧一眼这个 |
[10:56] | It’s Zhang’s personnel file. | 这是张的个人档案 |
[10:58] | She’s more than just some cop. | 她可不是一般的警察 |
[11:00] | Wait a minute, that U.S./Chinese task force — | 等等 那个中美调查组… |
[11:03] | She’s not just on it. | 她不仅在组里 |
[11:04] | She’s running it? | 她还是负责人 |
[11:09] | Commendations, citations. | 表彰 嘉奖 |
[11:11] | Oh, my gosh, she is impressive. | 我的天 她好厉害 |
[11:13] | Oh, sure, on paper. | 是啊 纸面上 |
[11:15] | What about the way she schooled Ryan and Esposito? | 她对付莱恩和埃斯波西托的身手呢 |
[11:16] | Was that just on paper? | 也只是纸面上的吗 |
[11:18] | Captain. | 警监 |
[11:19] | I’ve been thinking about your proposal, | 我考虑了你的提议 |
[11:21] | and I do see the advantage of us working together. | 我觉得我们合作确实有益处 |
[11:24] | Does the offer still stand? | 提议还有效吗 |
[11:28] | Yes. | 当然 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:32] | Then let’s start with this. | 那咱们就从这里开始吧 |
[11:33] | You had mentioned that before Henry died, | 你之前提到 亨利死前 |
[11:35] | he had gone to lunch and returned upset. | 去吃了午餐 回来时心情很差 |
[11:37] | I found that receipt in his pocket. | 我在他口袋里发现了这张收据 |
[11:40] | From the jade temple restaurant in chinatown. | 是唐人街的玉寺餐厅 |
[11:42] | It’s time-stamped yesterday afternoon. | 时间戳是昨天下午的 |
[11:44] | Why don’t the three of you check it out, | 不如你们三个去查查吧 |
[11:45] | see if there’s anything about his lunch | 看他午餐时有没有出什么事 |
[11:47] | – That can explain why he got killed. – Okay. | -可能会导致他遇害 -好 |
[11:51] | I’m Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[11:52] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[11:53] | Act… we’re also married. | 其实 我们也是夫妻 |
[11:54] | – Interesting arrangement. – Yeah. | -有意思 -就是啊 |
[11:56] | This is gonna be fun… | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[11:57] | This little threesome here. | 咱们这个”三人行” |
[11:59] | Investigatively speaking. | 我是说查案 |
[12:01] | I don’t want to… didn’t mean to — | 我不想…我无意… |
[12:02] | I’m not trying to imply that… | 我不是想暗示… |
[12:04] | Quit while you’re behind. | 说不下去就别说了 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:11] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Hello. Table for three? | 您好 三位吗 |
[12:16] | Uh, no, not today. | 不 今天不是来吃饭的 |
[12:17] | Detective beckett, NYPD. | 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局的 |
[12:20] | You are the police? | 你们是警察 |
[12:22] | I’m mimi tan. This is my establishment. | 我是谭咪咪 这是我的馆子 |
[12:24] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[12:26] | We’d like to ask you some questions | 关于你的一位客人 |
[12:27] | about one of your customers. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[12:30] | Not one of my customers… he’s my number-one customer. | 不是随便一位客人 他是我最棒的主顾 |
[12:33] | Henry eats here every day. | 亨利每天都来这里用餐 |
[12:34] | Not anymore. He was murdered. | 以后不会了 他被杀了 |
[12:38] | This is tragic. | 太悲惨了 |
[12:40] | When Henry was here yesterday, | 昨天亨利来这里时 |
[12:41] | did he say that anything was wrong | 有没有说起有什么麻烦 |
[12:43] | or that he was having problems with anyone? | 或是他招惹了什么人 |
[12:45] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 应该没有 |
[12:47] | Her. | 她 |
[12:49] | Was she working here yesterday? | 她昨天来上班了吗 |
[12:51] | Suyin? Yes. | 苏颖 她来了 |
[12:53] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[12:59] | What if I just stay here and wait? | 我能在这里等吗 |
[13:01] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[13:06] | Uh, Suyin? | 苏颖 |
[13:07] | Detective beckett, NYPD. | 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局的 |
[13:09] | We’d like a word. | 我们想找你谈谈 |
[13:10] | I don’t want trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[13:11] | No, no, you’re not in any trouble. | 不 你不会有麻烦的 |
[13:13] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是要问你几个问题 |
[13:20] | I know nothing. I must work now. | 我什么都不知道 我得去干活了 |
[13:24] | She knows more than she’s letting on. | 她有事没吐出来 |
[13:25] | It’s like she’s afraid to talk to us. | 她似乎很怕跟我们说话 |
[13:27] | Us, or perhaps you. | 可能只是怕你 |
[13:29] | Her dialect indicates that she’s from the Chongqing region. | 她的口音表明她是重庆人 |
[13:32] | The police corruption is rampant there. | 那里的警方很腐败 |
[13:34] | Let me talk to her in her native language… | 我去用她的方言跟她聊聊 |
[13:36] | Put her at ease. | 让她放松点 |
[13:44] | Did she just take over your interview? | 她是接手了你的问询吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:48] | Okay, she’s more than qualified, Castle. | 她可非常优秀 卡塞尔 |
[13:50] | Did you know that she was the youngest officer | 知道吗 她曾是最年轻的 |
[13:52] | to become chief inspector? | 升任首席调查官的警员 |
[13:53] | She has cleared more murders | 她的破案率在香港警方 |
[13:54] | than anyone in hong kong P.D. History. | 历史中首屈一指的 |
[13:57] | Okay, so she’s good at her job. | 好吧 她很擅长自己的工作 |
[13:59] | Not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[14:00] | Take a look at her husband. | 看看她丈夫 |
[14:02] | Action-movie star. | 动作电影明星 |
[14:03] | Yes, well, I’m a highly paid novelist. | 好吧 我也是个稿酬不菲的小说家啊 |
[14:07] | What about the kids? | 那她的孩子们呢 |
[14:09] | Cute, huh? | 可爱吧 |
[14:14] | I’ve seen cuter. That’s… | 我还见过更可爱的 |
[14:16] | Please, tell me you’re not comparing yourself to her. | 拜托 别告诉我你在拿自己跟她作比较 |
[14:19] | We’re… | 我们… |
[14:23] | She said there was an incident yesterday. | 她说昨天出了点事 |
[14:25] | A customer refused to order lunch. | 有一位客人拒绝点餐 |
[14:27] | He said he was waiting for someone. | 他说自己在等什么人 |
[14:29] | Apparently, he just checked his e-mail until Henry arrived. | 亨利到之前他一直在查邮件 |
[14:31] | He joined Henry at his table, and an argument broke out. | 然后坐去了亨利那桌 随后吵了起来 |
[14:34] | Then he finally left, but not before he told henry, | 后来他终于走了 但走之前他跟亨利说 |
[14:37] | “You cannot walk away from this.” | “你逃不掉的” |
[14:39] | Does Suyin know what they were fighting about? | 苏颖知道他们为什么吵架吗 |
[14:41] | No, she didn’t get a good look at him. | 不 她没仔细看他 |
[14:42] | She said he was white, 40s, | 她说他是白人 40岁左右 |
[14:44] | Average height, average weight… | 中等身高 中等身材 |
[14:50] | Is there a password required for Wi-Fi? | 这里的无线网需要密码吗 |
[14:52] | No. Wi-Fi is free. | 不用 无线网是免费的 |
[14:54] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[14:55] | If the man connected his phone to Wi-Fi, | 如果那人用手机连过无线网 |
[14:58] | The router would have logged his unique M.A.C. address. | 路由器就会记下他独一无二的MAC地址 |
[15:00] | We can use that and track his name. | 我们可以用来查到他的姓名 |
[15:02] | Did you see that? | 看到没 |
[15:04] | She might’ve just broken this case with a Wi-Fi sign. | 她可能凭一个无线网标志就破了这案子 |
[15:07] | Yes, yes, I’m impressed. Are you happy? | 好吧 是很了不起 你高兴了 |
[15:09] | No, Castle. | 不 卡塞尔 |
[15:11] | She’s just like me… | 她跟我很像 |
[15:12] | Only better. | 但比我更好 |
[15:17] | So, I traced all the deviced that used the restaurant’s Wi-Fi | 我查了亨利在餐馆期间 |
[15:19] | during the time Henry was there. | 所有连过那里无线网的设备 |
[15:21] | Only one is owned by a man | 只有一个设备的主人 |
[15:22] | fitting our suspect’s description. | 符合嫌疑人的描述 |
[15:26] | Michael Glassman. | 迈克尔·格拉斯曼 |
[15:27] | Good. We should send a copy of this over to Suyin. | 很好 我们可以发一份给苏颖看看 |
[15:29] | I already did, and she positively identified him | 已经给了 她确定他就是 |
[15:31] | as the one Henry was having the argument with. | 跟亨利争吵的人 |
[15:33] | Does glassman have a criminal record? | 格拉斯曼有犯罪记录吗 |
[15:35] | Actually, quite the opposite. | 事实上 正相反 |
[15:42] | Wait a minute. Is this right? | 等等 这没搞错吗 |
[15:45] | What? Who is this guy? | 怎么了 这人是谁 |
[15:47] | He’s an FBI agent. | 他是个联调局探员 |
[15:55] | Agent Glassman? | 格拉斯曼探员 |
[15:56] | I’m detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[15:58] | This is Mr. Castle. | 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[15:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:01] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[16:02] | Well, we’re on the same team, right? Law-enforcement synergy. | 我们是一边的嘛 执法协作 |
[16:05] | So, what can I do for the NYPD? | 纽约警方需要我帮什么忙 |
[16:07] | We’re looking into the death of Henry Graham, | 我们在调查亨利·格莱姆之死 |
[16:09] | and we were hoping that you could fill in the blanks. | 希望你能为我们解答疑问 |
[16:11] | Henry Graham? | 亨利·格莱姆 |
[16:13] | I’m afraid that name doesn’t ring a bell. | 恐怕我没听说过这个名字 |
[16:16] | Uh, this man right here. | 就是这个人 |
[16:17] | You don’t recognize him? | 你没见过吗 |
[16:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 没见过 |
[16:23] | Agent Glassman, we know that you had contact with our victim. | 格拉斯曼探员 我们知道你们有过接触 |
[16:26] | You were seen with him yesterday at the Jade Temple restaurant, | 昨天在玉寺餐厅有人见过你俩 |
[16:30] | together, having a heated argument. | 在一起 还在吵架 |
[16:33] | Somebody gave you a bum tip. | 有人提供了假消息 |
[16:36] | I was never at any Jade Temple. | 我从没去过什么玉寺 |
[16:38] | Your phone was, | 至少你的电话 |
[16:39] | along with someone who bore a striking resemblance to you. | 和一个符合你形象特征的人去过 |
[16:42] | And then, hours later, Henry ended up dead. | 几小时后 亨利就死了 |
[16:47] | Where were you at midnight last night? | 昨晚午夜左右你在哪里 |
[16:50] | Trust me, Detective Beckett, you do not want to go there. | 相信我 贝克特探长 你不知道为好 |
[16:57] | Well, so much for law-enforcement synergy. | 还执法协作呢 |
[16:59] | He out-and-out lied about knowing Henry. | 他直接就说谎说不认识亨利 |
[17:02] | He’s in this thing up to his bolo tie. | 他和这件事绝对有关系 |
[17:04] | Only we don’t know what this is. | 只是我们还不知道是什么事 |
[17:06] | You know, I’m gonna see | 我去问问 |
[17:07] | if Captain Gates can talk to the Bureau. | 盖茨警监能不能和联调局沟通 |
[17:09] | Maybe she can shake some info loose. | 也许她能问出点什么 |
[17:11] | How about you? Do you have anything? | 你呢 有什么线索吗 |
[17:12] | Uh, yeah, but I’m not quite sure what to make of it yet. | 是有 但我还不确定这能证明什么 |
[17:15] | The lab found a phenol-formaldehyde resin | 实验室在亨利的鞋底发现了 |
[17:18] | on the bottom of henry’s shoes. | 苯酚甲醛树脂 |
[17:19] | Formaldehyde? Like for embalming? | 甲醛 尸体防腐剂里那种吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, for embalming, making circuit boards, | 没错 尸体防腐 电路板 |
[17:24] | treatment of fabrics — all kinds of stuff. | 织物处理 作用很多 |
[17:26] | They think that he must have | 他们认为他死前 |
[17:27] | been somewhere where that chemical was used | 一定是去了什么用到了 |
[17:28] | right before he died. | 那种化学品的地方 |
[17:30] | Maybe he stepped in the formaldehyde | 也许他是在偷那辆X5时 |
[17:31] | right before he stole the X5. | 踩到了甲醛 |
[17:33] | He didn’t jack any X5. I checked. | 他没有偷X5 我查了 |
[17:35] | There were no X5s reported stolen. | 没有X5的挂失记录 |
[17:37] | So what was he doing with those alarm codes? | 那他要报警码是要做什么呢 |
[17:38] | And if Henry left work at 2:00 P.M., | 而且如果亨利下午两点下班 |
[17:40] | showed up dead at midnight, | 午夜死亡 |
[17:41] | he’s unaccounted for for 10 hours, | 期间就有10个未知小时 |
[17:43] | so where was he during that time? | 那这期间他在哪 |
[17:45] | Well, he didn’t own a car, so I’ll check the activity | 他自己没车 我去查他的 |
[17:47] | on his metro and credit cards, see if he went anywhere. | 公交卡和信用卡 看他是不是去了哪 |
[17:49] | I’ll circle back with his neighbors, see if they saw him. | 我去询问他的邻居 看有没有人见过他 |
[17:51] | Okay. Call me if you guys find anything. | 好 有线索了通知我 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:53] | For a second there, I thought | 我刚刚还以为 |
[17:55] | I was gonna get stuck doing thankless grunt work tonight. | 今晚就要耗在出力不讨好的乏味工作中了 |
[17:59] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[18:01] | We’re standing right here. | 我们还没走呢 |
[18:03] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[18:04] | Tonight. | 对了 今晚 |
[18:05] | Sorry, um, I forgot to tell you — | 抱歉我忘记告诉你了 |
[18:07] | I’m going out with Zhang tonight. | 我今晚要和张出去 |
[18:08] | You are? | 是吗 |
[18:09] | Is, um — you t-think that’s a good idea? | 你真觉得这样好吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. I mean, we’re working together. | 挺好啊 我们毕竟一起工作 |
[18:14] | We should get to know each other better. | 应该更加了解对方 |
[18:16] | Anyway, don’t wait up for me, okay? | 反正 别等我了好吗 |
[18:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:22] | Take a seat, Castle. | 请坐 卡塞尔 |
[18:24] | Let me tell you a little something about life. | 我们来跟你聊聊人生 |
[18:28] | You see, what you did there, Castle — rookie mistake. | 你刚才的反应 卡塞尔 就是低级错误 |
[18:32] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[18:33] | You tried to stop her. | 你不想让她去 |
[18:34] | I mean, Jenny — she’s got her girls’ nights, | 比如珍妮 她就有自己的女孩之夜 |
[18:37] | and I’m — I’m totally fine with that. | 而且我完全不介意 |
[18:38] | You see, in a marriage, | 在婚姻中 |
[18:41] | you have to give your partner some space. | 你必须要给对方留自己的空间 |
[18:44] | Okay, Ryan. | 好吧 莱恩 |
[18:47] | Uh, this is my third marriage. | 这是我第三次结婚了 |
[18:50] | I think I know what I’m doing. | 我想我知道该干什么 |
[18:56] | Rrrrrrrichard… | 理查德 |
[18:59] | why don’t you want her to go? | 你为什么不想让她去 |
[19:00] | Guys, it’s no secret that Zhang is accomplished | 两位 我们都知道张德才兼备 |
[19:04] | and that Beckett admires her for that. E– | 而且贝克特也很钦佩她这点 |
[19:08] | Even envies her. | 甚至是嫉妒她 |
[19:09] | So if they hang out, | 所以如果她们一起出去 |
[19:10] | I’m just afraid it’s gonna be some weird competition. | 我害怕会发展成诡异的竞赛 |
[19:13] | Come on. Beckett would never do that. | 拜托 贝克特才不会那么做 |
[19:16] | Yeah, bro. This is Beckett we’re talking about. | 对呀 哥们 这可是贝克特哎 |
[19:18] | It’s a girls’ night out. | 只是个女孩之夜罢了 |
[19:19] | It won’t be a competition. | 才不会发展成竞赛呢 |
[19:30] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[19:34] | Thanks. I’m, uh, a little rusty, though. | 谢谢 其实我有些生疏了 |
[19:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:38] | I haven’t been to a range in six months. | 我都六个月没进射击场了 |
[19:44] | That’s after six months? | 这就是六个月没练习的结果 |
[19:46] | It’s hard to find time to practice | 很难找到时间练习 |
[19:48] | with my duties in Hong Kong, San Fran, the Hague. | 在香港 旧金山 海牙都很忙 |
[19:51] | Wait a minute. You work at the Hague? | 等等 你还在海牙工作过 |
[19:53] | With the international war crimes tribunal. | 在国际战争罪法庭 |
[19:56] | Trust me, it’s not as glamorous as it sounds. | 相信我 其实也没传闻的那么好 |
[19:59] | But when you reach the peak of a mountain, | 但当你达到了一个顶峰 |
[20:00] | It’s time to scale another one, right? | 就会开始寻找下个目标 不是吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:05] | So, uh, team leader, a wife, a mom — | 你身兼队长 妻子 母亲 |
[20:09] | isn’t it a struggle to do it all? | 不觉得忙不过来吗 |
[20:12] | The trick is to not struggle, but to find balance. | 所以不要试着兼顾 而是要找到平衡点 |
[20:15] | The moment you think it’s a struggle, | 一旦你觉得吃力了 |
[20:16] | that’s when you fall. | 也就是失去平衡了 |
[20:20] | You know, there’s one thing that doesn’t add up, though, | 有一件事我不明白 |
[20:22] | I mean, given who you are — | 以你的身份 |
[20:23] | How Henry and I know each other — | 你想问我为什么会认识亨利吧 |
[20:25] | Because we come from such different worlds. | 因为我们来自不同的世界 |
[20:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:27] | My parents worked as house staff | 我父母是联合国 |
[20:29] | for the Chinese Mission to the U.N. | 中国代表团的住院医师 |
[20:30] | I ended up in public school, here in the city. | 所以我就在这里进了所公立学校 |
[20:33] | I didn’t speak much english, got bullied for it. | 我当时不会说英语 总因此受欺负 |
[20:36] | Henry stood up for me. | 亨利总是帮我 |
[20:39] | I couldn’t stop what he became, | 我无法改变他选择的路 |
[20:40] | but we never stopped being friends. | 但我们一直是朋友 |
[20:46] | Somehow, the fact that you did this | 不知怎么 你能做到这个 |
[20:47] | makes you even more attractive. | 让我觉得你更迷人了 |
[20:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:50] | Well, tell it to Zhang. | 你这话应该对张说 |
[20:53] | This is her target? | 这是她的成绩吗 |
[20:54] | And she has 10 others just like it. | 十多次都是这成绩 |
[20:59] | Well, so she’s a good shot. Big deal. | 说明她枪法很准 那又怎样 |
[21:02] | She’s good at everything! | 她什么都很好 |
[21:03] | She’s got an incredible career, | 她事业有成 |
[21:05] | Movie-star husband, perfect kids. | 老公是电影明星 有完美的孩子 |
[21:07] | She does it all, she has it all, | 她什么都厉害 她什么都有 |
[21:08] | and to top it off, she’s gorgeous. | 而且最重要的是 她长得很美 |
[21:11] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:12] | Wait a minute. You think she’s gorgeous? | 等等 你认为她很美吗 |
[21:15] | I… | 我… |
[21:17] | was just agreeing with you. | 只是同意你的看法 |
[21:18] | Okay, but did you think it before I said it? | 那我说之前你认为她美吗 |
[21:23] | No…? | 不… |
[21:27] | Oh, my god. Castle, I haven’t felt like this | 天呐 卡塞尔 自从长了青春痘后 |
[21:28] | since I had pimples. | 我就没有这种感觉了 |
[21:31] | I’m insecure. | 我没有安全感 |
[21:33] | You’re not insecure. | 你不是没有安全感 |
[21:34] | Wait — if I’m not insecure, | 等等 如果我不是没有安全感 |
[21:36] | then why’d you say what you just said? | 那你刚才为什么要那样说 |
[21:37] | Ah — okay, look, you’re doing it again. | 好吧 你又来了 |
[21:39] | It’s patterson syndrome. | 这是帕特森综合症 |
[21:39] | I knew it was a bad idea for you to go out with her. | 我就知道你跟她出去是个坏主意 |
[21:41] | No, no. Castle, I just wanted to see what made Zhang tick — | 不 卡塞尔 我只想知道什么是张的动力 |
[21:45] | you know, how she achieved what she did, | 她是怎么得到今天拥有的一切 |
[21:46] | so maybe that could help me move forward. | 这样也许可以帮助我提高自己 |
[21:48] | Kate, you don’t need her help. You’re doing just fine. | 凯特 你不需要她的帮助 你已经很好了 |
[21:51] | Yeah, but when you reach the peak of one mountain, | 是的 但是当你到达一座山的顶峰时 |
[21:53] | isn’t it time to scale another one? | 难道不该翻越另一座山吗 |
[21:55] | That sounds like something Zhang would say. | 那听起来像是张会说的话 |
[21:57] | Are you quoting her? | 你在引用她的话吗 |
[21:58] | No. | 没有 |
[21:59] | Look, you’re idealizing Zhang. | 你把张想得太完美了 |
[22:01] | You’re comparing yourself | 你把自己跟一个 |
[22:03] | to a version of her that doesn’t even exist. | 根本不存在的她相比较 |
[22:05] | She is a human, like the rest of us, flaws and all, | 她是个凡人 跟我们一样 也有缺点 |
[22:08] | not some infallible supercop | 她并不是每次都会跳出来 |
[22:09] | who swoops in every time to save the day. | 拯救世界的完美超级警察 |
[22:11] | Hey. Zhang just got a lead that could crack this case. | 张刚找到可能会破案的线索 |
[22:16] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么来着 |
[22:21] | I was scanning surveillance video | 我刚才在看亨利公寓大楼的 |
[22:22] | of Henry’s apartment complex, | 监控录像 |
[22:24] | trying to piece together the timeline on the day he died, | 试图拼凑起他死那天的时间线 |
[22:26] | when I saw this. | 然后我看到了这个 |
[22:28] | That’s Henry. | 那是亨利 |
[22:29] | Note the time — 2:37 P.M. | 看时间 下午两点三十七分 |
[22:31] | Meaning after Henry left the repo yard, he went back home. | 就是说亨利离开回收场后 回了趟家 |
[22:34] | Except he didn’t stay. | 不过他没有久留 |
[22:36] | Five minutes later, he left his apartment complex. | 五分钟后 他就离开了公寓大楼 |
[22:39] | Watch what happens next. | 看接下来发生了什么 |
[22:48] | Before he was killed, Henry Graham was kidnapped. | 在亨利·格莱姆死前 他被绑架了 |
[22:55] | Tech was able to pull the numbers off the license plate. | 技术部门放大照片看清了车牌 |
[22:57] | The S.U.V. is registered to a William “Billy” Hicks. | 这辆越野车登记在”比利”威廉·希克斯名下 |
[23:01] | According to my buddies at narcotics, this guy’s hard-core. | 据我在缉毒队的兄弟说 这个人是狠角色 |
[23:03] | Every year, he makes their “Top 20” list for drug dealers. | 每年 他都会登上他们毒贩前二十的榜单 |
[23:06] | But they’ve never been able to nail him — | 但他们一直都没能抓住他… |
[23:08] | Mostly because he has other guys do his dirty work. | 主要因为他总让别人来做那些非法的事 |
[23:11] | I know this man. | 我知道这个人 |
[23:12] | Billy Hicks started Henry on a life of crime, | “比利”希克斯让亨利走上了犯罪之路 |
[23:14] | hired him as an enforcer. | 他雇佣他做打手 |
[23:16] | He’s the reason that Henry went to prison. | 亨利就是因为他才进的监狱 |
[23:18] | Well, then he’s probably the reason Henry was murdered. | 也许亨利也是因此才被杀的 |
[23:21] | But Henry hasn’t worked for Hicks in — in almost 10 years. | 但亨利不为希克斯工作 已有近十年 |
[23:23] | Why would Hicks come after him now? | 为什么希克斯现在会找上他 |
[23:28] | Maybe Henry knew too much — | 也许亨利知道的太多 |
[23:29] | about Hicks and the organization. | 希克斯和贩毒组织的事 |
[23:30] | That’s probably why Glassman approached him at the Jade Temple — | 这正是格拉斯曼在玉寺接近他的原因 |
[23:34] | The FBI is building a case against Hicks. | 联调局在立案调查希克斯 |
[23:36] | And Glassman wanted Henry to roll. | 格拉斯曼希望亨利揭发他的罪行 |
[23:38] | You know, if Henry refused, | 如果亨利拒绝的话 |
[23:40] | that explains why Glassman and he fought. | 那就解释了格拉斯曼为什么和他争吵 |
[23:42] | It doesn’t matter if he refused. | 他是否拒绝并不重要 |
[23:43] | If a man like Hicks thought Henry was talking to the FBI, | 像希克斯那样的人 如果认为亨利跟联调局交涉 |
[23:46] | he would stop at nothing to protect his empire | 他会不择手段保护自己的帝国 |
[23:48] | and eliminate the threat. | 铲除威胁 |
[23:51] | Where do we find Hicks? | 在哪能找到希克斯 |
[23:52] | He operates out of a gym he owns in Queens — | 他在皇后区经营了一家健身房 |
[23:53] | O’donnell’s boxing. | 奥唐纳拳击馆 |
[23:54] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[23:55] | Detective, wait! | 探长 等一下 |
[23:58] | I need a word with you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[24:05] | You can’t go after Hicks. | 你不能追希克斯这条线 |
[24:08] | W-why not? | 为什么不行 |
[24:09] | Orders straight from 1PP. | 总局直接下达的命令 |
[24:12] | Did they say why? | 他们有说原因吗 |
[24:13] | Just that it’s a Federal matter. | 只说那是联邦政府事宜 |
[24:17] | So I’m right — Hicks is being investigated by the Feds. | 我说对了 联调局在调查希克斯 |
[24:20] | And they don’t want us screwing up their case. | 他们不希望我们搞砸他们的案子 |
[24:23] | Sir, he could be our killer. | 长官 他可能是这案的凶手 |
[24:25] | They are aware of that. They need us to wait. | 他们知晓这一点 他们让我们等 |
[24:27] | For how long? | 等多久 |
[24:28] | Until indictments come down. | 等到可以落案起诉他 |
[24:30] | And when exactly do they expect these indictments — | 到底什么时候可以起诉他 |
[24:32] | Days, weeks, months? | 几天 几周 还是几个月 |
[24:34] | We don’t know, but until then, | 我们不知道 但在那之前 |
[24:35] | we’ve been ordered to stand down from this investigation. | 上面下令让我们暂停对他的调查 |
[24:38] | What are you saying — | 你是说… |
[24:39] | that my friend is dead and I can do nothing? | 我的朋友死了 而我却什么也不能为他做吗 |
[24:41] | Is that what you’re telling me, Detective Beckett? | 你是这个意思吗 贝克特探长 |
[24:45] | Where is the justice in that? | 公理何在 |
[24:51] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[24:54] | Look, even though we can’t approach Hicks, | 尽管我们不能接近希克斯 |
[24:57] | we can build a case, gather evidence against him. | 我们仍可以立案 收集他的罪证 |
[25:00] | We’ll start by combing street cams — | 我们就从街头监控开始寻找 |
[25:01] | see if we can find out where that S.U.V. | 看是否能找到越野车 |
[25:03] | went after Henry was taken. | 带走亨利后去了哪里 |
[25:04] | I’ll send a team to the crime scene to canvass the park, | 我会派一队人去犯罪现场询问一下公园里的人 |
[25:06] | see if anyone remembers seeing that S.U.V. | 看是否有人记得曾看见过那辆越野车 |
[25:08] | You know, we should talk to Zhang, | 我们应该找张谈谈 |
[25:09] | see what else she knows about Henry and Hicks. | 看她还知道亨利和希克斯一些什么事 |
[25:16] | Zhang? | 张 |
[25:27] | You guys, did Zhang circle back through here? | 伙计们 张从这里出去的吗 |
[25:29] | – No. She stormed off that way, didn’t she? – Yeah. | -没有 她从那条路走的 对吗 -是的 |
[25:31] | Oh. You don’t think — | 你不会认为… |
[25:32] | Yeah, I do — O’donnell’s boxing gym. | 是的 没错 她去奥唐纳拳击馆了 |
[25:34] | She’s going after Hicks. | 她去找希克斯了 |
[25:35] | I-I’ll get her. | 我去找她 |
[25:37] | She’s my responsibility. | 我应该对她负责 |
[26:13] | If you’re looking for the Pilates studio, | 如果你要找普拉提健身馆的话 |
[26:15] | it’s across the street. | 去街对面 |
[26:16] | I’m looking for your boss. There — Hicks. | 我要找你老板 在那 希克斯 |
[26:18] | Step aside, Tony. | 让开 托尼 |
[26:19] | Make a lady feel welcome here. | 别让女士这么不自在 |
[26:22] | Especially someone as… | 尤其是… |
[26:25] | as lovely as this delicate flower. | 像花朵一样精致的女士 |
[26:28] | What could I do you for, Miss…? | 有什么可以效劳的 怎么称呼 |
[26:29] | Zhang. | 张 |
[26:31] | I’d like to discuss a mutual friend — | 我想跟你谈一个我们共同的朋友 |
[26:33] | Henry Graham. | 亨利·格莱姆 |
[26:35] | Sorry. I don’t know that name. | 抱歉 我没听过这个名字 |
[26:37] | Oh, I think you do. | 我可不这么认为 |
[26:41] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[26:42] | You might get hurt. | 你会受伤 |
[26:43] | Funny. I was gonna say the same thing to him. | 真是好笑 我刚好也想这么对他说来着 |
[26:53] | Wrong move, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你不该这么做 |
[27:31] | Help me! | 救命 |
[27:33] | Help me! Please! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[27:36] | Zhang, step away! | 张 后退 |
[27:37] | Leave us, detective! | 别管我们 探长 |
[27:39] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别让我再说一次 |
[27:51] | Say goodbye, sister, ’cause I am pressing charges! | 别以为这就完了 我要告你 |
[27:54] | Now arrest this crazy bitch. | 把这个疯婊子抓起来 |
[27:55] | Right after I arrest you. | 也得先让我把你抓起来再说 |
[27:56] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[27:57] | We have a video of you abducting Henry Graham | 我们有你在亨利·格莱姆的公寓门口 |
[28:00] | outside of his apartment. | 绑架他的监控录像 |
[28:01] | Abduct? | 绑架 |
[28:02] | We gave him a ride. | 我们只是送他一程 |
[28:04] | By forcing him into your S.U.V.? | 通过把他绑上车吗 |
[28:05] | Come on, that was a gag. | 拜托 那只是个恶作剧 |
[28:07] | Okay, my boys were just… messing with him. | 我的手下只是在捉弄他 |
[28:09] | We do that stuff all the time. Ask Henry. | 我们经常这么做 你去问亨利 |
[28:11] | That’s gonna be hard, seeing as you killed him. | 那会很困难 因为他被你杀了 |
[28:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:17] | Henry’s dead? | 亨利死了吗 |
[28:19] | Okay, I had nothing to do with that. | 我完全与那无关 |
[28:22] | All I did was help him. | 我只是在帮他 |
[28:23] | Help him with what? | 帮他做什么 |
[28:27] | You don’t want to talk to me? | 你不想对我说吗 |
[28:28] | Fine. You can talk to her. | 可以 那你跟她说去 |
[28:30] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[28:33] | He came to me last week needing a favor. | 他上周来找我帮忙 |
[28:36] | What kind of a favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[28:38] | Let’s just say he wanted something. | 这么说吧 他想要点东西 |
[28:40] | What did he want?! | 他想要什么 |
[28:43] | Hypothetically? | 可以假设地说吗 |
[28:44] | Yeah. Fine. Hypothetically. | 可以 那就假设 |
[28:45] | Let’s say — and this is just an example — | 这么说 只是举个例子 |
[28:49] | That he wanted half a kilo of coke. | 他想要500克可卡因 |
[28:53] | Why would Henry need cocaine? | 他要可卡因做什么 |
[28:57] | Let’s just assume, in this particular example, | 我们假设 在这个例子里 |
[29:00] | that he said he was trying to help a friend | 他说他想帮一个朋友 |
[29:02] | get out of a bad situation. | 脱离困境 |
[29:04] | Who was the friend, | 那个朋友是谁 |
[29:04] | and what were they gonna do with the coke? | 还有他们要可卡因做什么 |
[29:06] | Maybe he didn’t say, and I didn’t ask. | 也许他没有说 我也没有问 |
[29:08] | Maybe I told him he shouldn’t get back in the game. | 也许我告诉过他他不该再掺和进来 |
[29:10] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[29:11] | But he said it was just a one-time deal. | 但他说这只是一次性的交易 |
[29:13] | You’re lying! | 你在说谎 |
[29:14] | – Henry would never sell drugs! – Wait! Zhang! Zhang! | -亨利绝不会贩毒 -等等 张 |
[29:15] | Maybe we’re talking about different Henrys, | 也许我们说的不是同一个亨利 |
[29:17] | because the one in my example | 因为我这个例子里说的亨利 |
[29:18] | asked for it to be divided into smaller eight-balls. | 让我把那些可卡因分成小的定量 |
[29:22] | Look, detective, Henry served me well back in the day. | 探长 亨利以前在我手下干得很好 |
[29:27] | When the shipment was ready, | 当货准备好之后 |
[29:29] | I had him picked up, not abducted. | 我是去接他 而不是绑架 |
[29:31] | I gave him the coke he needed. | 我把他需要的可卡因给了他 |
[29:33] | He was so grateful, | 他很感激 |
[29:34] | he even told me about the Feds watching my place, | 他甚至告诉我联调局的人在监视我的地盘 |
[29:36] | how they saw him leave here last week, | 他们上周看到他离开这里 |
[29:39] | and they tried to get him to roll on me. | 想通过他举报我 |
[29:43] | Hypothetically, of course. | 当然 这都是假设 |
[29:46] | And that was the last I’ve heard of him. | 那是我最后一次有他的消息 |
[29:48] | Let’s just say that you’re telling the truth. | 假设你说的都是实话 |
[29:51] | Did he tell you where he was going with the drugs? | 他有没有告诉你拿了毒品后要去哪 |
[29:53] | No. | 没有 |
[29:54] | But when my boys took him back to the city, | 但我的手下送他回城时 |
[29:56] | he didn’t go home. | 他没有回家 |
[29:57] | He wanted out on 53rd and 1st. | 他想去53大道和第一大道的路口 |
[30:03] | Yeah, Ryan. Look, Hicks could be lying about everything. | 莱恩 希克斯有可能没说实话 |
[30:06] | We still got to send a patrol | 我们还是得派侦察队 |
[30:07] | to canvass 53rd and 1st, just in case. | 排查53大道和第一大道附近 以防万一 |
[30:10] | Yeah. Look for witnesses. Thanks. | 寻找目击证人 谢谢 |
[30:12] | They should also pull traffic-camera footage of the area. | 他们还得调出那个区域的交通监控 |
[30:15] | That is not your call — not anymore. | 你没资格再发号施令了 |
[30:17] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想些什么 |
[30:19] | I did what I had to! | 我做了我该做的 |
[30:20] | Without any regard for the Feds, for the NYPD, for me. | 一点都不考虑联邦调查局 纽约警局以及我 |
[30:24] | Is that what you call being balanced? | 这就是你说的平衡吗 |
[30:26] | Okay, you want to know about being balanced? | 你想知道什么叫平衡吗 |
[30:30] | My husband and I are separated! | 我丈夫和我分居了 |
[30:32] | I am not the mother I should be! | 我也没尽到母亲的责任 |
[30:34] | You think I’m this amazing cop, that I have it all together, | 你觉得我是了不起的警察 我什么都有 |
[30:37] | but I don’t! | 可实际上我不是那样 |
[30:39] | I’m the reason that Henry’s dead! | 亨利的死是我造成的 |
[30:43] | What — what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:45] | He called the other week. | 前几周他给我打了电话 |
[30:46] | He left a message saying that… | 他留了一条信息 |
[30:50] | …he needed my help. | 说他需要我的帮助 |
[30:52] | I didn’t think it was important, | 我觉得那不是很重要 |
[30:53] | so I didn’t call him back right away, | 所以没有马上回电话 |
[30:54] | and when I did, it was too late. | 当我给他打电话时 已经晚了 |
[30:56] | He told me no one could help him anymore. | 他说没有人可以帮他了 |
[30:59] | That’s why you hopped on that plane? | 所以你才会搭上那架飞机 |
[31:01] | Growing up, Henry was always there for me, | 从小到大 亨利总是为我着想 帮助我 |
[31:04] | protecting me. | 保护我 |
[31:07] | And when he needed me, I was too busy. | 可当他需要我时 我却忙不过来 |
[31:09] | I am always too busy | 我总是忙得没时间 |
[31:11] | for everything that really matters. | 去做那些真正重要的事情 |
[31:15] | That’s why I need to do this | 所以我必须这么做 |
[31:17] | not just for Henry, for me. | 不仅为亨利也为我自己 |
[31:26] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 |
[31:35] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:36] | It sure is. | 当然是你的错 |
[31:38] | I’m going in. She shouldn’t take the blame for it. | 我要进去 她不该为此承担过错 |
[31:40] | She wouldn’t take it if she didn’t want to. | 如果她不想承担 她是不会这么做的 |
[31:43] | Believe me, Beckett has plenty of experience | 相信我 贝克特在承担 |
[31:45] | taking a bullet for other people doing stupid things. | 别人干的蠢事这方面颇有经验 |
[31:48] | Hell, she’s married to me. | 她和我结婚了 |
[31:50] | But, uh, you supercops need to stick together, right? | 但你们这些超级警察得聚团 对吗 |
[31:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:58] | Uh, I told her that you left | 我告诉她你离开时 |
[31:59] | before you knew Hicks was off-limits. | 并不知道希克斯在我们的调查范围之外 |
[32:01] | Did she believe you? | 她相信你吗 |
[32:03] | She chose to believe me. | 她选择相信我 |
[32:07] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 探长 |
[32:09] | Well, the best way to thank me | 谢我的最好方式 |
[32:11] | is to help us solve the case. | 就是帮助我们破案 |
[32:13] | Hey. So, we got a hit off that canvass. | 我们在排查时找到了一点线索 |
[32:15] | Unis — They found a street vendor | 他们找到一个小贩 |
[32:17] | who works near the corner of 53rd and 1st | 在53大道和第一大道的街角工作 |
[32:19] | Who saw Henry loitering around a residential parking garage | 看见亨利在遇害当天在一个住宅停车库 |
[32:22] | the day of the murder. | 附近徘徊 |
[32:23] | Seeing that Henry was a repo man. | 鉴于亨利是回收人 |
[32:25] | we contacted the building manager | 我们联系了楼管 |
[32:26] | to get a list of all the vehicles that park there. | 拿到了停在那的车辆名单 |
[32:28] | And one of them was a 2013 x5. | 其中一辆就是2013款宝马X5 |
[32:31] | Those alarm codes that Henry requested. | 亨利要找的就是它的报警码 |
[32:33] | Who owns the car? | 车是谁的 |
[32:34] | This guy — Jeffrey Wadlow. | 这位 杰弗瑞·沃德罗 |
[32:35] | He’s a wealthy businessman in property development | 是个富有的房产开发商 |
[32:37] | with a history of drug charges. | 曾有过毒品指控 |
[32:39] | That his high-powered attorneys always got dismissed. | 他的高能律师总有办法让他脱罪 |
[32:41] | Until the other day, | 直到前几天 |
[32:42] | because after receiving an anonymous tip to the police | 警方接到匿名线报称 |
[32:45] | that Wadlow was selling drugs, they pulled him over | 沃德罗在贩毒 他们让他靠边停车 |
[32:47] | and found half a kilo of cocaine | 然后在他车里查获了500克可卡因 |
[32:49] | separated out into eight-balls stashed inside the car. | 分成小的定量 |
[32:52] | That means Henry wasn’t selling drugs. | 那就是说亨利没有在贩毒 |
[32:54] | He was planting them. | 而是嫁祸给别人 |
[32:55] | Yeah, but why? | 对 但为什么 |
[32:57] | Is there a connection between Henry and Wadlow? | 亨利和沃德罗之间有什么关联吗 |
[33:00] | Not that we could find. | 没找到 |
[33:01] | Where’s Wadlow now? | 沃德罗现在在哪 |
[33:02] | Central booking, | 在中央监室 |
[33:03] | waiting arraignment for felony distribution charges. | 等待贩毒重罪指控的传讯 |
[33:06] | Who the hell is Henry Graham? | 亨利·格莱姆是谁 |
[33:08] | Come on, Mr. Wadlow. | 得了吧 沃德罗先生 |
[33:09] | I’ve got detectives digging into your life | 我已让警探们去彻查 |
[33:11] | looking for ties between the two of you, | 你们俩之间的关系了 |
[33:13] | And it’s going to be worse for you | 如果你说不认识亨利 |
[33:14] | if you say you don’t know Henry and we find out you do. | 但我们查出你认识他 你就惨了 |
[33:17] | But I don’t know him. | 但我不认识他 |
[33:19] | So why would he plant drugs in your car? | 那他为什么要把毒品放到你车里 |
[33:22] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[33:23] | I told the cops they were planted. | 我跟警察说了有人陷害我 |
[33:25] | Finally, someone who believes me! | 终于有人信了 |
[33:27] | Hey, hey, if you know it was this guy, | 慢着 你们既然知道是他做的 |
[33:30] | then I can get out of here, right? | 那我不就可以出去了吗 |
[33:31] | Not when you reached out and hired someone | 可你买凶谋杀亨利 |
[33:33] | to murder Henry. | 这帐还没算 |
[33:35] | Murder?! | 谋杀 |
[33:36] | I-I would never have someone killed, | 我从来没杀过人 |
[33:38] | I-I — especially someone I’ve never even seen before. | 更何况是素昧平生的人 |
[33:40] | If you don’t know Henry, | 如果你不认识亨利 |
[33:42] | then why would he try to frame you? | 那他为什么要陷害你 |
[33:43] | I have no idea. | 我怎么知道 |
[33:45] | Maybe somebody put him up to it. | 可能是有人教唆他这么做的 |
[33:46] | – Like who? – I don’t know. | -比如谁 -我不知道 |
[33:48] | Maybe somebody who — | 或许是有人 |
[33:50] | somebody who doesn’t like the way I do business — | 看不惯我做生意的方式 |
[33:52] | A competitor, maybe. | 竞争对手 可能 |
[33:54] | Who stands to gain by you going to prison, Mr. Wadlow? | 沃德罗先生 如果你入狱 谁最获利呢 |
[33:58] | A whole lot of people. | 好多好多人 |
[34:03] | Wadlow’s in the clear for the murder. | 沃德罗的谋杀嫌疑洗清了 |
[34:05] | He was locked up at the time of the death. | 亨利死亡时他正被关押着 |
[34:07] | Could he have ordered Henry’s execution while detained? | 他会不会在拘留期间买凶呢 |
[34:09] | Uh, he made one phone call — to his lawyer. | 他打了一通电话 给他的律师 |
[34:12] | And he didn’t manage to get through | 在亨利死之前 |
[34:13] | until Henry was already dead. | 电话一直没接通 |
[34:14] | Yo, Beckett, we were combing through | 贝克特 我们梳理了 |
[34:16] | Wadlow’s business dealings, and we came across something | 沃德罗的业务往来 发现了一些 |
[34:18] | that might be connected to our case. | 可能和案件有关的信息 |
[34:19] | Over the past six months, | 过去的半年里 |
[34:21] | Wadlow’s been buying up real estate | 沃德罗一直在购入不动产 |
[34:23] | for his next new development in Chinatown, | 以便他在唐人街进一步开发 |
[34:26] | and each time he did, | 每次他出价 |
[34:27] | he outbid the same rival company. | 都能高于同类对手公司 |
[34:29] | VCN holdings — and the woman who runs VCN | VCN控股公司 然而VCN的女老板 |
[34:32] | also happens to own a little restaurant | 正好拥有一家小餐厅 |
[34:33] | called the Jade Temple. | 玉寺 |
[34:35] | Mimi Tan is behind this? | 谭咪咪是幕后主使 |
[34:36] | That’s right — it’s one of dozens of businesses she owns, | 对 餐厅是她那些生意中的一个 |
[34:39] | and not all of them are on the up-and-up. | 并不是所有生意都蒸蒸日上 |
[34:40] | Organized crime tells us | 有组织犯罪科说 |
[34:41] | that Mimi Tan’s rumored to be linked to human trafficking. | 传闻谭咪咪和贩卖人口有关联 |
[34:44] | She staffs her businesses with illegals | 她雇佣非法劳工 |
[34:46] | that she smuggles from China via a network of triads. | 通过三合会从中国偷运人口 |
[34:49] | But now she’s looking to go legit, | 但她现在想要洗白 |
[34:50] | and shes sees the Chinatown development | 把开发唐人街 |
[34:52] | as her ticket to respectability. | 作为其社会地位的筹码 |
[34:53] | So the fact that Henry was eating | 所以亨利每天 |
[34:54] | at her restaurant every day is not a coincidence. | 去她的餐厅用餐并不是巧合 |
[34:57] | Mimi must have persuaded her “Number-one customer” | 咪咪一定是说服了她的”头号顾客” |
[34:59] | to plant those drugs on Wadlow to eliminate the competition. | 把毒品栽赃给沃德罗以铲除竞争对手 |
[35:01] | And then, once Henry completed his task, | 然后 一旦亨利完成使命 |
[35:03] | Mimi had him eliminated. | 咪咪就把他铲除了 |
[35:05] | Only, how do we prove it? | 但是 怎么证明这些呢 |
[35:06] | We’re gonna need something stronger | 我们得找出点有力证据 |
[35:08] | than just the lunch special. | 不仅仅是特价午餐 |
[35:10] | Well, ask and ye shall receive. | 就等你问了 |
[35:12] | Do you remember that phenol-formaldehyde resin | 还记得我们在亨利鞋底找到的 |
[35:14] | that the lab found on the bottom of Henry’s shoes? | 苯酚甲醛树脂吗 |
[35:16] | Well, it might have come from a garment factory | 它可能来自一家制衣厂 |
[35:19] | a few blocks away from the park where Henry was shot. | 距离亨利中枪的公园只有几个街区 |
[35:21] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[35:22] | Because that factory is owned by Mimi Tan. | 因为那家工厂是谭咪咪的 |
[35:36] | Hello again. | 又见面啦 |
[35:38] | Joining us for dinner this time, I hope? | 这回是来享用晚餐吗 |
[35:40] | Uh, no, not tonight. | 不 不是今晚 |
[35:41] | Actually, we were hoping | 其实我们是想 |
[35:42] | that you could help us a little more | 你能协助我们 |
[35:43] | with Henry’s murder investigation. | 调查亨利的凶案 |
[35:46] | Of course — whatever I can do to help. | 当然可以 我能做些什么 |
[35:48] | Jeffrey Wadlow — do you know him? | 杰弗瑞·沃德罗 你认识他吗 |
[35:51] | He’s a local developer. | 他是本地开发商 |
[35:52] | I know of him — very unscrupulous. | 我知道他 很不择手段的一个人 |
[35:55] | Perhaps so. | 或许如此 |
[35:56] | He was arrested for drug charges the other day. | 几天前他因贩毒被捕了 |
[35:58] | How unfortunate for him. | 他运气真不好 |
[36:00] | Oh, and how fortunate for you. | 所以你就走运了 |
[36:01] | Wadlow goes to prison, | 沃德罗入狱 |
[36:03] | all his recent real-estate deals fall apart. | 他近期所有的不动产交易都黄了 |
[36:05] | Making room for your company to swoop in | 你的公司就有机会接盘 |
[36:07] | and buy numerous Chinatown properties. | 买下许多唐人街的产业 |
[36:10] | And what does this have to do with Henry’s death? | 这跟亨利的死有什么关系 |
[36:12] | You enlisted Henry to plant those drugs in Wadlow’s car | 你让亨利把毒品放到沃德罗的车里 |
[36:14] | to get rid of your competition. | 帮你铲除竞争对手 |
[36:16] | – That’s absurd. – Is it? | -太荒谬了 -是吗 |
[36:18] | We found phenol-formaldehyde resin | 我们在亨利的鞋底发现了 |
[36:20] | under Henry’s shoe — | 苯酚甲醛树脂 |
[36:21] | the same kind that’s used at your garment factory | 和你那家制衣厂用的是同种材料 |
[36:24] | near the crime scene. | 就在犯罪现场附近 |
[36:25] | We talked to several of your workers | 我们找了几个工人询问 |
[36:27] | who saw you with Henry at the factory | 他们看到在亨利被杀当晚 |
[36:29] | the night he was murdered. | 你和他在工厂见面 |
[36:30] | I want to talk to my lawyer now. | 我现在就要见我的律师 |
[36:32] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:33] | To tie up loose ends? Is that it? | 过河拆桥 是吗 |
[36:35] | I’m not saying another word until — | 我不会再说一句话 直到… |
[36:37] | It was you! You killed him! | 是你 是你杀了他 |
[36:40] | Wait! Hey! | 等等 |
[36:47] | Henry didn’t come here for the food. | 亨利来这不是为了吃东西 |
[36:49] | He came here for you. | 他来这里是为了你 |
[36:50] | He was going to take me away — free me! | 他本来要带我离开的 还我自由 |
[36:53] | And you kill him! | 可你杀了他 |
[36:55] | I did not kill Henry. | 我没有杀亨利 |
[36:57] | You lie! | 你说谎 |
[36:58] | What do you mean, he came here to free you? | 你说他来还你自由什么意思 |
[37:01] | I owe much money to the smugglers who bring me here. | 我欠把我偷渡来的人很多钱 |
[37:05] | She buy my debt. | 她还清了欠款 |
[37:07] | I work here to pay it off for years. | 我要在这打工很多年还债 |
[37:11] | That’s not true. | 你胡说 |
[37:13] | And then you met Henry. | 然后你见到了亨利 |
[37:14] | He want us to start a life together. | 他想跟我一起生活 |
[37:17] | He went to Mimi to pay my debt — | 他找咪咪想赎回我 |
[37:19] | $40,000. | 四万美元 |
[37:23] | And Henry didn’t have that kind of cash, | 亨利没那么多钱 |
[37:25] | So you made a different agreement for Suyin’s release. | 于是你们就苏颖的自由达成了另一个协议 |
[37:28] | You had Henry frame Wadlow for her freedom. | 你让亨利栽赃沃德罗换取她的自由 |
[37:33] | He did that for me? | 他为我那么做了 |
[37:38] | That’s why he say | 那他为什么说 |
[37:39] | for me to meet him at the park that night. | 让我那晚在公园见他 |
[37:42] | He say he would have good news. | 他说他有好消息 |
[37:43] | W-w-w-wait. | 等等 |
[37:44] | So you were the one he was waiting for at the park? | 那晚他在公园是等你 |
[37:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:49] | I was supposed to, but Henry phone me. | 我本该去的 但亨利打电话给我 |
[37:53] | He say not to come. | 他让我不要来 |
[37:56] | He canceled? | 他爽约了 |
[37:57] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你原因了吗 |
[37:59] | I did not speak to him. | 我没跟他讲话 |
[38:02] | He call here and left a message. | 他打到这里留了言 |
[38:05] | Suyin, who gave you that message? | 苏颖 谁告诉你这条留言的 |
[38:12] | Thanks, Mei Wu. | 谢谢 吴梅 |
[38:14] | We just need to clear up a few details. | 我们只需理清一些细节 |
[38:16] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 用不了多久 |
[38:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:18] | Henry was a good man. | 亨利是个好人 |
[38:20] | Yes. He was. | 是的 |
[38:22] | So, Suyin told us | 苏颖告诉我们 |
[38:23] | that you were working at the restaurant | 亨利被杀那晚 你在 |
[38:24] | the night that Henry was killed. | 餐馆当班 |
[38:26] | She said that you gave her a message. | 她说你告诉她一条留言 |
[38:27] | – Is that correct? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. Did I do something wrong? | 不好意思 我做错了什么吗 |
[38:33] | I’ll say so. | 是的 |
[38:34] | You lied to her, | 你骗了她 |
[38:35] | just like you’re lying to us right now. | 就像你现在这样糊弄我们 |
[38:37] | We checked Henry’s phone records. | 我们查看亨利的通话记录 |
[38:39] | He never called the restaurant. | 他没给餐馆打过电话 |
[38:42] | He must have used a different phone. | 他肯定是用了别的电话 |
[38:44] | I did speak with him. | 我跟他交谈过 |
[38:45] | Yeah, of course you did — | 当然 |
[38:47] | When you confronted him at the park. | 当你在公园跟他对质的时候 |
[38:48] | What…park? | 什么…公园 |
[38:50] | Your metro card shows | 你的地铁卡显示 |
[38:51] | that you entered the subway across the street | 在亨利被杀的时间区内 |
[38:53] | during henry’s time-of-death window. | 你过街进了地铁站 |
[38:56] | Suyin told us about your friendship — | 苏颖跟我们说了你们的友情 |
[38:58] | How you grew up together, | 一起长大 |
[39:01] | how you both came here, how hard it was. | 一起来到这里 苦不堪言 |
[39:04] | How you both owe a debt to Mimi Tan. | 你们都欠了谭咪咪的债 |
[39:07] | But that was all about to change. | 但那一切要被改变了 |
[39:09] | You realized Henry was gonna clear Suyin’s debt | 你意识到亨利要还清苏颖的债 |
[39:11] | and take her away from you. | 把她从你身边夺走 |
[39:13] | And you could not allow that to happen. | 你容不得那种事发生 |
[39:15] | Please. | 求你们 |
[39:17] | I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错事 |
[39:18] | CSU recovered blood micro-spray on clothes found in your apartment. | 鉴证组在你公寓的衣服上发现了微量血渍 |
[39:22] | That blood matches Henry’s. | 跟亨利的血匹配 |
[39:23] | No, no. This is a mistake. | 不不 搞错了 |
[39:36] | Suyin is all I have here, | 苏颖是我唯一的朋友 |
[39:39] | and she was going to leave me! | 她要丢下我 |
[39:41] | I had to do something! | 我得做点什么 |
[39:43] | I had to! | 我别无他法 |
[39:45] | Mei Wu, you’re under arrest for the murder of Henry Graham. | 吴梅 你因谋杀亨利·格莱姆而被捕 |
[40:05] | How’s Suyin doing? | 苏颖怎么样了 |
[40:07] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[40:08] | She’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[40:10] | So, um, a bit of good news. | 还是有点好消息 |
[40:13] | I-I spoke with immigration, | 我跟移民局的人谈过 |
[40:14] | and in exchange for Suyin testifying against Mimi Tan, | 苏颖如果在谭咪咪的案子中作证 |
[40:18] | they are going to grant her asylum. | 他们会给她提供救助 |
[40:21] | She’s gonna be allowed to stay in the U.S. — | 她会留在美国 |
[40:23] | But free this time. | 但这次她是自由的 |
[40:25] | Just as Henry wanted. | 如亨利所愿 |
[40:28] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 下一步 你要做什么 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:32] | Pick up where I left off. Pick up the pieces. | 接着之前的事情 收拾残局 |
[40:35] | Try to find my balance. | 找到自己的平衡 |
[40:38] | It’s easier said than done. | 做起来不如说着这么容易 |
[40:42] | Good luck, Inspector. | 祝好运 调查员 |
[40:46] | Thank you, Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[40:49] | For everything. | 为你所做的一切 |
[41:01] | So, you think you and Zhang will stay in touch? | 你认为张会跟你保持联系吗 |
[41:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[41:06] | I mean, us supercops need to stick together. | 我们超级女警应该聚团 |
[41:09] | You’re not trying to break my high score on Fruit Ninja, are you? | 你不是在打破我的《水果忍者》纪录吧 |
[41:12] | No, I’m writing up a list of priorities for my future. | 没有 我在写将来的头等大事清单 |
[41:16] | New mountains to climb. | 要翻越的新山峰 |
[41:18] | Well, what’s it gonna be — Fuji, Kilimanjaro, Everest? | 会是什么呢 富士山 乞力马扎罗山 珠峰 |
[41:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[41:25] | I mean, I love what I do, | 我喜欢所做的事 |
[41:26] | but I feel like I have to find a new challenge. | 但感觉我必须找到新的挑战 |
[41:29] | It was kind of like when you | 就跟你写到乏味 |
[41:29] | killed off Derrick Storm ’cause you were bored. | 写死德里克·斯道姆一样 |
[41:31] | Ah, yeah. Look how that turned out. | 是啊 结果很赞呢 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:36] | Well, whatever is next, | 不管接下来如何 |
[41:37] | I don’t want to have to compromise my priorities | 我不希望依靠在我的头等大事上有所妥协 |
[41:39] | to get there, and I never want to be guilty | 而翻过山峰 我不想因为 |
[41:43] | of leaving behind what matters most. | 错过最重要的而悔恨莫及 |
[41:45] | You cannot leave behind what is always at your side. | 永远在你身边的 你怎会错过 |
[41:49] | Did you just make that up? | 这话你刚刚想到的吗 |
[41:50] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[41:54] | You’re so much better than Patterson. | 你比帕特森厉害多了 |