时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You know, after six months, | 执行了六个月的任务 |
[00:10] | Mars is starting to remind me of Kauai, | 火星越看越像考艾岛了 |
[00:12] | Except without the water | 只不过没有水 |
[00:15] | or the hot girls in bikinis or the air. | 也没有穿泳衣的美女 也没有空气 |
[00:21] | What I wouldn’t give for a hot girl. | 我真想看看美女啊 |
[00:24] | Hell, after all this time, I’d even take an ugly one, | 都这么久了 看个丑女也行 |
[00:28] | Assuming she came with a paper bag. | 如果她装在纸袋里 |
[00:30] | Oh, real classy, Richwood. | 真会说话 里奇伍德 |
[00:33] | Just repair the short, | 赶紧修好短路 |
[00:34] | and make sure the four-b coil isn’t fried. | 确保4B线圈没有烧坏 |
[00:36] | We can’t afford to have the power grid compromised. | 电力网不能坏掉 |
[00:39] | Aye-aye, captain. | 是 舰长 |
[00:44] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕 |
[00:46] | Bad news. It’s charred. | 坏消息 烧坏了 |
[00:49] | I may have to replace the power coupling | 我可能得换掉动力耦合器了 |
[00:52] | and reboot A-level systems… | 并重启A级系统 |
[00:56] | Didn’t read that, Richwood. Interference. | 没收到 里奇伍德 有干扰 |
[00:58] | Come again. | 重复 |
[01:00] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[01:02] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[01:04] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[01:24] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[01:25] | I can’t wait to take off my… | 我等不及脱下我的… |
[01:28] | …shoes. | 鞋了 |
[01:29] | Dad. Beckett. | 爸爸 贝克特 |
[01:30] | So much for a quiet evening at home. | 看来别想安静在家度过一晚了 |
[01:32] | I thought you guys were working late tonight. | 我以为你们今晚要工作到很晚 |
[01:34] | Slow murder day. We got off early. | 今天没什么案子 我们早下班了 |
[01:36] | You’re playing laser tag? | 你在玩激光枪战 |
[01:38] | Without me? | 不带我 |
[01:40] | Is that my gear? | 那是我的装备吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, dad, Beckett, this is David. | 爸爸 贝克特 这是大卫 |
[01:43] | He bet me I couldn’t beat him. | 他跟我打赌说我打不过他 |
[01:46] | – She trounced you, didn’t she? – Yeah. | -她把你海扁了 是吧 -是啊 |
[01:47] | Oh, my, | 天呐 |
[01:49] | What is going on down here? | 这下面是怎么回事 |
[01:52] | Far too much, apparently. Uh, are those my pajamas? | 显然发生的事太多了 那是我的睡衣吗 |
[01:57] | I’m so sorry, Ben. | 真抱歉 本 |
[01:58] | Um, family, Benjamin. | 我的家人 这是本杰明 |
[01:59] | Ben, meet my family. | 本 这是我的家人 |
[02:01] | Castle, we got a murder. | 卡塞尔 有杀人案 |
[02:05] | Uh, to solve, not to commit. | 要破 不是要犯下 |
[02:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:10] | But those were my softest pajamas, | 那是我最软的一件睡衣了 |
[02:11] | and now I’m gonna have to burn them. | 现在我只能烧掉了 |
[02:13] | Is it just me, or is the loft | 只有我觉得 |
[02:14] | getting awfully small these days? | 家里现在越来越挤了吗 |
[02:16] | Well, four adults together in one space… | 四个大人住在一起 |
[02:18] | We’re bound to step on each other’s toes. | 我们肯定要妨碍到彼此 |
[02:20] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot more toes than usual tonight. | 今晚的人格外多 |
[02:22] | Hey, guys. Glad you’re here. | 伙计们 你们能来太好了 |
[02:24] | You’re gonna want to see this, especially you, Castle. | 你们肯定想看看的 尤其你 卡塞尔 |
[02:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[02:36] | It’s mission control. | 是任务控制中心 |
[02:39] | And that’s Mars. | 那是火星 |
[02:41] | And there’s your body. | 那是尸体 |
[02:46] | Our victim is on Mars? | 被害人在火星 |
[02:48] | The “Secret manned mission to Mars” rumors were true. | 秘密火星任务的谣言是真的 |
[02:50] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[02:51] | You know, this might be a little out of our jurisdiction. | 这是不是超出我们的管辖范围了 |
[02:54] | It’s not Mars. | 那不是火星 |
[02:55] | This is operations director Ed Redley. | 这位是行动指挥艾德·莱德利 |
[02:58] | – This is detectives Beckett and Ryan. – Castle. | -这是贝克特和莱恩警探 -卡塞尔 |
[03:00] | Uh, what you’re seeing is a live feed | 你们所看到的是 |
[03:01] | from a simulation we’re conducting | 真正火星任务之前的 |
[03:03] | in advance of a real Mars mission. | 模拟任务直播信号 |
[03:04] | Who’s “We”? NASA? | 你们是哪方面 宇航局吗 |
[03:06] | It’s the Mars 2018 project. We’re privately funded. | 这是火星2018任务 由个人资助 |
[03:09] | Yes, by Viggo Jansen, the internet billionaire. | 没错 韦格·詹森 那个网络亿万富翁 |
[03:12] | He promised to put humans on Mars by 2018. | 他许诺2018年要送人上火星 |
[03:14] | Held a competition and everything. | 还办了比赛 |
[03:15] | I signed up for the program, but I didn’t get in. | 我报名加入项目 但没进去 |
[03:18] | Wait, you signed up to go to Mars? | 你报名去火星 |
[03:20] | – When? – A couple years ago. | -什么时候 -几年前 |
[03:22] | Where was I? | 我当时在哪 |
[03:23] | We were fighting. | 我们当时在吵架 |
[03:24] | The victim, pilot Tom Richwood, was supposedly alone | 被害人 驾驶员汤姆·里奇伍德被该是 |
[03:28] | on the, uh, planet’s surface conducting repairs. | 独自一人在火星表面进行维修任务 |
[03:31] | We were in a communication blackout, | 我们当时遭遇了通讯中断 |
[03:33] | part of simulating planetary conditions, | 这是模拟状态的一部分 |
[03:35] | when the mission commander broke protocol | 这时任务指挥官打破规程 |
[03:36] | to tell us they found Tom dead. | 跟我们说汤姆死了 |
[03:38] | They don’t think it was an accident. | 他们认为并非意外 |
[03:40] | Well, I’d like to see the body. So where is the simulation? | 我想看看尸体 模拟地在哪 |
[03:42] | A couple of floors below us, | 在楼下 |
[03:43] | and that’s easier said than done. | 这说来容易做起来难 |
[03:45] | In order to mimic conditions on Mars | 为了模拟火星环境 |
[03:46] | as well as discourage any cheating, | 也避免作弊 |
[03:48] | the simulation is filled with noxious gas. | 模拟室里满是毒气 |
[03:50] | Right, it won’t kill you, | 不会致死 |
[03:51] | but it will induce severe nausea and a rash. | 但会引起严重不适和红疹 |
[03:54] | It would take several days to vent the sim | 要好几天才能排净模拟室的空气 |
[03:56] | to make the air breathable, so if you want to go in, | 让里面气体可呼吸 所以你们如果想进去 |
[03:58] | you’re gonna need to wear space suits. | 就得穿太空服 |
[04:02] | Best case ever! | 最棒的案子 |
[04:04] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[04:09] | What can you tell us about the victim? | 能跟我们讲讲被害人吗 |
[04:11] | Well, Tom Richwood was the mission pilot. | 汤姆·里奇伍德是任务的驾驶员 |
[04:13] | Former navy top gun, did a tour with NASA. | 前海军飞行员 在宇航局上过天 |
[04:16] | What about family? | 家人呢 |
[04:17] | None, which made him the perfect candidate for the mission. | 没有 所以他是任务首选人物 |
[04:20] | He beat out some of the smartest, | 他击败了世界上一些 |
[04:21] | most competitive candidates in the world | 最聪明 最有竞争力的候选人 |
[04:23] | to be a part of the first manned team to Mars. | 加入了这项首个人类上火星的任务 |
[04:25] | – They all did. – Who else is inside? | -他们都是这样 -里面还有谁 |
[04:27] | Our four remaining astronauts. | 剩余四位宇航员 |
[04:29] | The team’s medical specialist, Dr. Haroun, is waiting for you. | 团队医疗专家哈伦博士在等你 |
[04:36] | So, has anyone been in or out of the simulation recently? | 最近有人进出过模拟室吗 |
[04:38] | No. It’s a sealed nine-month experiment. | 不 这是一项全密封9个月的实验 |
[04:41] | No one’s been in or out | 宇航员六个月前 |
[04:42] | since the astronauts entered six months ago. | 进入后就没有人进出过 |
[04:44] | – Which means one of them probably did it. – Yeah. | -那么凶手可能就在他们之中 -嗯 |
[04:49] | There’s only three suits. | 只有三套宇航服 |
[04:51] | Um, that’s okay. We don’t all need to go in. | 没事 我们不用都进去 |
[04:53] | – I’ll go take statements back at the facility. – Seriously? | -我回大堂去录口供 -不是吧 |
[04:56] | You don’t want to go to Mars? | 你不想上火星吗 |
[04:58] | “A,” It’s actually not Mars, | 其一 那不是火星 |
[05:00] | and “B,” I’m happy here on earth, | 其二 我在地球就很开心 |
[05:02] | but have fun, Castle. | 你好好玩吧 卡塞尔 |
[05:05] | Trust me, I will. | 我一定会的 |
[05:28] | Are you done? | 闹完了吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 没有 |
[05:30] | Finally made it to Mars. | 终于来到了火星 |
[05:32] | I didn’t even have to go to astronaut training. | 我都不用进行宇航员训练 |
[05:34] | So, you really signed up to go to Mars, huh? | 你真报名去火星了啊 |
[05:35] | Wouldn’t that be cool? | 那多酷啊 |
[05:36] | I mean, not so much for you, but for me. | 对你不算 但对我多酷啊 |
[05:39] | Detectives? | 警探 |
[05:40] | I’m Dr. Rusham Haroun, the bioscience officer | 我是拉什曼·哈伦博士 生物科学官 |
[05:42] | He’s over here. | 他在那边 |
[05:44] | And nobody saw this happen? | 没人看到事情经过吗 |
[05:47] | No, we were all in the module. | 没有 我们都在模拟舱内 |
[05:49] | We heard him scream. | 我们听到了他尖叫 |
[05:51] | He must have fallen into the coupling coil, | 他一定是摔在了耦合器线圈上 |
[05:52] | because right then the power went out. | 因为那时电力中断了 |
[05:54] | By the time Angela and I got out here, he was gone. | 等我和安琪拉出来的时候 他已经死了 |
[05:57] | It took us another 10 minutes to get the power restored. | 我们又花了10分钟才恢复了电力 |
[06:00] | It looks like a stab wound. | 看似是刀伤 |
[06:01] | Delivered with a lot of force. | 而且用力很猛 |
[06:03] | Well, where’s the murder weapon? | 那凶器呢 |
[06:04] | There wasn’t one. | 没有 |
[06:05] | But one of his tools, his screwdriver, is missing. | 但他的一件工具 他的螺丝刀不见了 |
[06:08] | It looks like this. | 这个样子的 |
[06:11] | It’s pretty rocky around here. No footprints. | 这里石头很多 没有脚印 |
[06:14] | And, since the killer was probably wearing a suit, | 而且凶手大概穿着宇航服 |
[06:16] | there’s not gonna be any DNA. | 也不会留下DNA |
[06:18] | Let’s get his body to the morgue and find out. | 把尸体送去停尸间查查看吧 |
[06:20] | And get CSU down here. I want this place searched. | 让鉴证组过来 把这里好好搜索一下 |
[06:22] | If no one’s been in or out, | 如果没人进出过 |
[06:24] | Then that murder weapon is still inside here. | 那么凶器就还在这里 |
[06:27] | Dr. Haroun, I’d like to speak to the other astronauts, please. | 哈伦博士 我想跟其他宇航员谈谈 |
[06:30] | They’re inside. Follow me. | 他们在里面 跟我来 |
[06:34] | One small murder for man, | 人类的一宗小小谋杀案 |
[06:37] | one giant mystery for mankind. | 人类的一个大谜题 |
[06:39] | Even when you whisper, everyone can hear you. | 就算你低声说 大家也都能听到 |
[06:51] | I may need to replace the power coupling and reboot… | 我可能得换掉动力耦合器了 并重启 |
[06:57] | Didn’t read that, Richwood. Interference. | 没收到 里奇伍德 有干扰 |
[06:58] | Come again. | 重复 |
[07:00] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[07:03] | You know the rest. | 其他你们都知道了 |
[07:05] | And where were each one of you when this happened? | 这事发生时你们都在哪 |
[07:07] | Angela, Rusham, and I were here, in the command module. | 安琪拉 拉什曼和我都在指挥模拟器里 |
[07:10] | Mikhail was over in engineering. | 米哈伊尔在工程区 |
[07:12] | And is there access to the outside from engineering? | 从工程区能进入外部吗 |
[07:14] | There is emergency hatch, | 有一个紧急舱门 |
[07:16] | but if I had gone through it, the alarm would have sounded. | 但如果我穿过舱门 警报会触响的 |
[07:19] | Plus, as part of the program, we’re all closely monitored. | 而且作为项目的一部分 我们都受到严密监视 |
[07:22] | In case we lose consciousness | 以防我们丧失意识 |
[07:23] | or there’s a suit malfunction on an E.V.A., | 或者宇航员出舱的时候宇航服发生故障 |
[07:25] | we all have trackers under our skin. | 我们皮肤里都有追踪器 |
[07:28] | And M.I.R.A. keeps a record of all our movements. | 米拉会记录我们所有人的行动 |
[07:31] | Who’s M.I.R.A.? | 米拉是谁 |
[07:32] | That’s what we call the mission computer. | 任务电脑 |
[07:34] | Well, I’d like to take a look at those records. | 我想看看这些记录 |
[07:36] | I will be happy to provide you with any records you require, | 我乐意为您提供您需要的一切记录 |
[07:39] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[07:40] | – It talks? – Yeah. | -她会说话 -嗯 |
[07:42] | We think of her as the sixth member of the crew. | 我们把她视为任务的第六位成员 |
[07:44] | Isn’t that a little “2001”? | 这是不是有点《2001太空漫游》 |
[07:47] | She is programmed to learn and adapt, | 她的程序是学习适应型的 |
[07:49] | but she’s more siri than H.A.L. | 但比起哈尔[电影里的机器人] 她更像siri |
[07:52] | Ask her where you are. | 问她你在哪 |
[07:54] | M.I.R.A., where are we? | 米拉 我们在哪 |
[07:55] | You are aboard the vessel Tensing Norgay | 你在火星北部低地的 |
[07:58] | in the northern lowlands of Mars. | 丹增·诺盖号 |
[08:00] | She actually thinks she’s on Mars. | 她真以为自己在火星 |
[08:03] | Regardless, I’m gonna need to ask all of you | 不论如何 我得请你们 |
[08:05] | to join me at the precinct so I can interview you properly. | 跟我去一趟分局 我好妥当进行审问 |
[08:10] | That…could be a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, detective. | 抱歉 探长 |
[08:15] | I can’t let you remove the astronauts. | 我不能让你带走宇航员 |
[08:16] | I don’t have that kind of authority. | 我没这个权力 |
[08:18] | Well, then, who does? | 那谁有 |
[08:19] | That would be me. | 我 |
[08:22] | And my astronauts aren’t going anywhere. | 我的宇航员哪里也不会去 |
[08:24] | That’s Viggo Jansen. The Viggo Jansen. | 那是韦格·詹森啊 |
[08:27] | Detective, if we shut down now, | 探长 如果我们现在停工 |
[08:29] | we will lose months of priceless data. | 我们会失去数月的宝贵数据 |
[08:31] | Millions of dollars’ worth of experiments will be compromised. | 数百万的实验就此白费 |
[08:33] | We’ll lose half a year, and we don’t have that time. | 我们会损失半年 我们没那个时间了 |
[08:36] | Mr. Jansen, it’s not a request. | 詹森先生 这不是请求 |
[08:39] | A man has been murdered. | 有人被杀了 |
[08:40] | I need to conduct an investigation. | 我需要进行调查 |
[08:42] | And I will do everything in my power to help you… | 我会尽全力协助你的 |
[08:45] | Short of shutting down my sim. | 但不能关闭我的模拟室 |
[08:47] | Mars is our generation’s space race, | 火星是我们这一代的太空竞赛 |
[08:51] | And my team’s gonna be first… | 我的团队会是第一支上火星的团队 |
[08:54] | Not the chinese or Mars one | 不是中国人 或火星一号 |
[08:55] | or that puffed-up movie producer, sir Ian Rasher. | 或是那个自我膨胀的电影制片人 伊恩·拉什尔爵士 |
[09:00] | I can get a court order to compel you. | 我可以申请法院命令强迫你 |
[09:02] | And with my legal team, it’ll take you months. | 凭我的法律团队 你要花上几个月了 |
[09:05] | Or we can work together. | 或者 我们可以合作 |
[09:07] | I give you all the access you need, | 我给你所有你需要的权限 |
[09:08] | and my simulation keeps running. | 让我的模拟室继续运行 |
[09:12] | Fine. For now. | 好吧 现在可以 |
[09:14] | But if I find out any of those people are responsible, | 但如果被我发现那几个人中有人是凶手 |
[09:16] | you won’t stop me from removing them. | 你休想阻止我带走他们 |
[09:18] | Yeah. Well, according to this tracking data, | 那个 根据这份追踪数据 |
[09:21] | none of them seem responsible. | 他们似乎都不是凶手 |
[09:23] | They were all exactly where they said they were | 汤姆估计死亡时间时 |
[09:25] | at Tom’s approximate time of death. | 他们都在自己所说的位置 |
[09:27] | It even confirms that the mission’s rover | 甚至确认了任务探测车 |
[09:30] | was still parked at the habitat at the time of the incident. | 在凶案发生时仍停在太空栖息地 |
[09:32] | Well, there goes my “Rise of the machines” theory. | 看来我的”机器反攻”理论行不通了 |
[09:34] | Okay, so if all the people inside are accounted for, | 如果里面的人都查实了 |
[09:36] | then our killer must have come from outside of the simulation. | 那凶手一定来自模拟室外 |
[09:39] | We would know. | 那我们会知道的 |
[09:40] | The airlock door is the only way in or out. | 气闸门是唯一的入口 |
[09:42] | It’s alarmed and monitored. | 有警报 有监控 |
[09:43] | Uh, excuse me. Detective Beckett, | 打扰 贝克特探长 |
[09:45] | there’s a message coming in for you from the habitat. | 栖息地内有发给你的讯息 |
[09:47] | I can put it on the monitor if you like. | 如果可以 我放在屏幕上 |
[09:49] | Yeah, please. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Hey, Espo, what do you got? | 埃斯波 有什么发现 |
[09:53] | I was just going through our victim’s video diaries. | 我正在检查被害人的视频日志 |
[09:55] | There’s something you need to see. | 你得看看这个 |
[09:58] | Six months in, | 六个月了 |
[09:59] | and I know part of this mission is a psych experiment. | 我知道心理实验也是任务的一部分 |
[10:05] | Maybe the close quarters are starting to get to me, | 或许封闭的环境开始影响到我了 |
[10:07] | but I think I’m starting to see things. | 但我好像开始看到幻象 |
[10:10] | When I was out there today, I could’ve sworn I saw someone, | 我今天在外面时 我发誓我看到了人 |
[10:14] | and it’s not the first time. | 而且这不是第一次了 |
[10:17] | I know it’s not possible, but I don’t think we’re alone. | 我知道这不可能 但我觉得这里并不只有我们 |
[10:32] | Hang tight. I may have more questions. | 别走动 我可能还有问题 |
[10:50] | Go ahead, Espo. | 讲吧 埃斯波 |
[10:51] | Hey. So, I just finished talking to the other astronauts. | 我刚刚跟其他几位宇航员谈过 |
[10:54] | None of them seem to have any idea what Tom was talking about. | 他们似乎都不知道汤姆在说什么 |
[10:57] | All right. Thanks, Espo. | 好了 谢谢 埃斯波 |
[10:59] | CSU just finished their initial sweep. | 鉴证组刚刚完成了初步检查 |
[11:01] | There’s no one else in that simulation. | 模拟室里没有别人 |
[11:03] | It’s possible Tom was seeing things. | 汤姆可能真是看到幻象了 |
[11:05] | All our tests show that being locked | 我们的所有测试均显示 |
[11:07] | in a confined space with others can play tricks on your mind. | 与他人一起关在封闭空间里会对人的心理造成影响 |
[11:10] | Only, delusions don’t kill. | 但幻觉不会杀人 |
[11:12] | And, if what Tom said was true, | 而且 如果汤姆所言属实 |
[11:13] | then whoever killed him | 那么杀他的人 |
[11:15] | might have been able to get in and out undetected. | 或许能不被察觉地进出模拟室 |
[11:17] | I told you, detective, | 我说了 探长 |
[11:18] | given our security, that’s impossible. | 凭我们的安保力度 这不可能 |
[11:21] | Sir. | 先生 |
[11:22] | Maybe not. | 或许没那么绝对 |
[11:24] | At detective Ryan’s request, | 按莱恩警探的要求 |
[11:26] | I ran a check on all our security systems. | 我检查了我们所有的安全系统 |
[11:28] | Everything looked normal until I got into the deep code. | 一切看起来很正常 直到我开始检查深层代码 |
[11:31] | See that? | 看到吗 |
[11:32] | – Oh, god. – What is it? | -天呐 -是什么 |
[11:34] | Our security system’s been hacked… | 我们的安全系统被入侵了 |
[11:36] | Key cards, alarm codes. | 钥匙卡 警报代码 |
[11:38] | Meaning someone could’ve broken into the simulation. | 所以有人可能闯入了模拟室 |
[11:40] | Based on our back-up files, | 从我们的备份文件来看 |
[11:41] | these changes were made two days ago, | 这些改动是两天前做的 |
[11:42] | sometime between 11:10 and 11:14 at night. | 在晚11点10分到11点14之间 |
[11:52] | Digital tracing indicates we were breached from the outside. | 数码追踪显示我们是从外部被入侵的 |
[11:55] | Someone broke through our firewall. | 有人闯入了我们的防火墙 |
[11:57] | Can you tell who? | 能查到是谁吗 |
[11:58] | We log every I.P. Address that connects to the mainframe. | 与主机项链的IP地址我们都有登记 |
[12:01] | I’m running a trace now for that time window. | 我正在查那个时间段 |
[12:05] | There. Third one down. I don’t recognize that one. | 那个 第三个 这个是陌生IP |
[12:07] | All right, we should be able to trace it. | 好 我们应该能查到 |
[12:09] | Don’t bother. I just did. | 不用 我查了 |
[12:10] | It’s coming from a residential wi-fi registered to a… | 来自民宅无线网络 登记在… |
[12:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[12:16] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[12:18] | Clint Granger, hothead pilot. | 克林特·格兰杰 急性子驾驶员 |
[12:20] | He was one of our applicants | 他是申请人之一 |
[12:21] | until he was kicked out of the program. | 但被踢出了项目 |
[12:23] | Why’d he get kicked out? | 为什么被踢走了 |
[12:24] | He accused Tom of sabotaging him during candidate testing | 他指责汤姆在候选人测试期间给他搞了破坏 |
[12:27] | and claimed it cost him the pilot spot. | 说这害他错失驾驶员一职 |
[12:29] | So he tried to run Tom over in the parking lot. | 于是他试图在停车场轧死汤姆 |
[12:32] | And when was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[12:33] | Seven months ago. | 七个月前 |
[12:34] | But he did say he’d be back to finish the job. | 不过他确实说过要回来干完这事 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I was pissed. | 是的 我当时很生气 |
[12:40] | I’m still pissed. | 我现在还是很生气 |
[12:41] | He slipped something into my drink before the final round. | 在最后一轮前他往我的饮料里放了东西 |
[12:44] | Slowed my reaction time. | 让我反应变慢了 |
[12:45] | So you tried to run him over with your car? | 所以你就用你的车去撞他 |
[12:48] | It should have been me on that mission, not him. | 应该是我去执行那个任务 不是他 |
[12:50] | He stole my spot in history. | 应该是我留名青史 |
[12:53] | And you ask me, he got what he deserved. | 要是我说的话 他这是活该倒霉 |
[12:57] | But I did not kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[12:58] | And yet we traced that cyber attack to your apartment. | 可是我们追踪到网络攻击的源头是你家 |
[13:01] | I am a pilot, not a computer geek. | 我是个驾驶员 不是电脑极客 |
[13:04] | I couldn’t rewrite that code if the mission depended on it. | 即便是任务急需我也写不出那代码 |
[13:07] | You could’ve hired someone. | 你可能是雇了别人 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but I didn’t. | 有可能 但我没有 |
[13:10] | Look, when Tom was getting himself murdered, | 汤姆被杀的时候 |
[13:12] | I was at dinner with a friend in Connecticut. | 我在康乃迪克州跟朋友吃饭 |
[13:14] | And when that hack took place from my Wi-Fi, | 而且有人用我的无线网络进行攻击时 |
[13:15] | I wasn’t even in the country. | 我甚至都不在国内 |
[13:17] | Someone’s setting me up! | 有人在陷害我 |
[13:24] | Granger’s alibi checks out. | 格兰杰的不在场证据被证实了 |
[13:25] | He was at dinner with a friend when Tom Richwood was killed. | 汤姆·里奇伍德被杀时他的确在跟朋友吃饭 |
[13:28] | What about the night the hack took place? | 黑客攻击那晚呢 |
[13:29] | Granger was visiting his brother in Nova Scotia. | 格兰杰去新斯科舍省[加拿大]看他兄弟了 |
[13:32] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他干的 |
[13:33] | Mars, Nova Scotia — | 火星 新斯科舍省 |
[13:34] | this guy really loves barren landscapes. | 这家伙还真是喜欢荒凉的地方 |
[13:36] | Come on, Ryan, | 拜托 莱恩 |
[13:37] | You’re telling me you have no desire to go to Mars? | 难道你就不想去火星吗 |
[13:39] | I prefer my oxygen without a can. | 我还是喜欢不用氧气筒呼吸 |
[13:41] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪去了 |
[13:42] | Of exploration? | 还有探索精神 |
[13:43] | Of… destiny? | 使命感 |
[13:46] | If I want to fly thousands of miles to see a lifeless orb, | 如果让我飞几千英里去看一个没有生命的[星]球 |
[13:49] | I can just visit Jenny’s grandmother. | 我还不如去珍妮的祖母家 |
[13:51] | Same hostile environment, same freezing temperatures, | 都有敌对的气氛 都有寒冷的温度 |
[13:55] | Same noxious atmosphere. | 都有有害的气体 |
[13:58] | Huh? “Huh,” What? | 什么情况 |
[14:00] | Well, this is a video of Granger’s apartment lobby | 有段视频 是在黑客攻击那晚 |
[14:03] | the night of the hack — check it out. | 格兰杰公寓大厅的 来看看 |
[14:04] | This guy enters the building at 11:05 P.M., | 这家伙晚上11:05进入的大楼 |
[14:07] | Just before the hack took place. | 就在黑客攻击之前 |
[14:08] | Now watch. | 再看看这个 |
[14:11] | 15 minutes later. | 15分钟之后 |
[14:18] | He leaves the building. | 他离开了大楼 |
[14:20] | He could’ve piggybacked on Granger’s wireless | 他可能是盗用了格兰杰的无线网络 |
[14:22] | and used that to carry out the attack on the simulation security. | 对模拟室的安全网络实施了攻击 |
[14:26] | Yeah, but who is he? | 是的 可他是谁呢 |
[14:29] | Name’s George Reyes. | 名字叫乔治·雷尔 |
[14:30] | The folks down at Mars 2018 recognized him immediately. | 火星2018的人立刻认出了他 |
[14:33] | He’s the senior facilities engineer, | 他是高级设备工程师 |
[14:35] | And he called in sick yesterday. | 昨天请了病假 |
[14:36] | Nobody’s been able to reach him since. | 之后就没人再联系上他了 |
[14:38] | Did he have a motive to break | 他有没有动机 |
[14:39] | into the simulation and kill Tom? | 潜入模拟室 杀掉汤姆呢 |
[14:41] | Not that anyone knew, but his colleagues say | 没人知道 不过他的同事们说 |
[14:42] | that he’s been acting secretive the last couple of days, | 他最近几天一直行为很神秘 |
[14:44] | ever since receiving a private communique from his wife. | 自从接到了他妻子的信件后就这样 |
[14:47] | What does his wife got to do with this? | 他妻子跟这有什么关系 |
[14:49] | Maybe everything. Ask me who his wife is. | 有很大关系 知道他妻子是谁吗 |
[14:50] | Who’s his wife? | 是谁 |
[14:51] | Angela Olvera, one of the other astronauts. | 安琪拉·奥维拉 是其中一个航天员 |
[14:55] | So, what was on the message? | 那信的内容是什么 |
[14:58] | I was letting George know that I wanted out of our marriage. | 我是想让乔治知道我想离婚了 |
[15:02] | You broke up with him from space? | 他在太空跟他分手 |
[15:03] | He was sending me all these sweet e-mails. | 他一直在给我发情书 |
[15:06] | I couldn’t let it go on. | 我不能让这继续下去了 |
[15:08] | I had to tell him that I’d fallen for someone else, | 我必须得告诉他我爱上别人了 |
[15:11] | someone on the mission. | 我们任务里的人 |
[15:13] | Was it Tom? | 是汤姆吗 |
[15:14] | No. Not Tom. | 不 不是汤姆 |
[15:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[15:26] | I didn’t say who it was in my letter. | 我在信里没说是谁 |
[15:28] | Maybe he thought it was Tom. | 可能他以为是汤姆 |
[15:31] | Did he have reason to? | 他有理由这么认为吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[15:34] | Tom wouldn’t stop hitting on me all through training. | 汤姆在训练期间一直在追求我 |
[15:37] | George told him if he didn’t stop, he’d make him pay. | 乔治跟他说如果他不住手 就要付出代价的 |
[15:42] | We found him. He’s at the airport. | 找到他了 在机场 |
[15:44] | Just bought a ticket to San Francisco. | 刚买了一张去旧金山的机票 |
[15:46] | Airport security just picked him up. | 机场的保安逮住了他 |
[15:50] | We were a team, Angela and me. | 安琪拉和我是一个团队 |
[15:53] | We were gonna go to Mars together or not at all. | 我们要么一起去火星 要么都不去 |
[15:56] | But when she got in and I didn’t, | 可当她入选 而我落选时 |
[15:57] | I couldn’t stand in her way. | 我也不能妨碍她的事业 |
[15:59] | Hard enough to have her leave the planet, | 看着她离开地球已经够让你难受的了 |
[16:01] | but to leave you for someone else… | 可看到她为了别人离开你… |
[16:03] | you must have been devastated. | 你一定很绝望 |
[16:06] | Try utterly destroyed. | 是非常绝望 |
[16:09] | Is that why you hacked security? | 所以你才黑进了安保系统吗 |
[16:11] | In order to break into the simulation | 为了破坏模拟室 |
[16:12] | and kill the man that you thought was Angela’s lover? | 并杀死你以为是安琪拉情人的人 |
[16:15] | I’m telling you, I had nothing to do with Tom’s death. | 我说了 我跟汤姆的死没有关系 |
[16:19] | I was going to sabotage the mission. | 我是想破坏这次任务 |
[16:23] | I figured if the simulation suffered a catastrophic failure, | 我想如果模拟室出现重大故障 |
[16:26] | it would set the program back, | 就能够拖延这个项目 |
[16:27] | and Angela would come home to me. | 安琪拉就能回到我身边 |
[16:29] | But I chickened out. | 但是我临阵退缩了 |
[16:31] | The hack, | 那次攻击 |
[16:32] | setting it up to lead back to Granger — | 嫁祸到格兰杰身上 |
[16:34] | that’s as far as I got. | 我只敢做到那一步了 |
[16:36] | I never went inside, | 我没进去过 |
[16:37] | and I sure as hell didn’t kill anyone. | 也没杀过任何人 |
[16:40] | Then why were you leaving town? | 那你为什么要离开这里 |
[16:43] | She dumped me. | 她甩了我 |
[16:45] | How was I supposed to keep going to work there? | 我怎么还能继续在那里工作 |
[16:47] | I needed a fresh start. | 我需要一个新的开始 |
[16:50] | And since I got her letter, | 自从我收到她的信后 |
[16:51] | I’ve spent nights drowning my sorrows at O’malley’s. | 我好几个晚上都在奥马里酒吧借酒消愁 |
[16:55] | That’s where I was when Tom was murdered. | 汤姆被杀时我就在那里 |
[16:57] | – You can ask them. – Okay, Ben. | -你可以去问他们 -好吧 本 |
[16:59] | So who else could’ve used your hack | 还有谁能利用你的攻击 |
[17:01] | to get through the simulation’s airlock? | 穿过模拟室的气闸门 |
[17:03] | It was calibrated to my biometrics. No one else could’ve used it. | 需要用我的生物特征才行 没人做得到 |
[17:06] | – But someone did. – No. | -但的确有人做到了 -不 |
[17:07] | If they got in, they did it some other way. | 就算有人进去了 也是通过别的方法 |
[17:09] | There is no other way. | 没有别的方法了 |
[17:12] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[17:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:15] | I studied the facility plans. | 我研究过设施的规划设计 |
[17:17] | The simulation is like a bank vault. | 模拟室就像一座银行金库 |
[17:19] | To get in, you got to get past guards, | 想要进去 你得绕过保安 |
[17:21] | security systems, cameras. | 安保系统 摄像头 |
[17:24] | But like a bank vault, | 不过就像金库一样 |
[17:26] | if you’re motivated enough, | 只要你有足够的动力 |
[17:28] | there’s always another way in. | 一定有办法进去 |
[17:38] | You really think someone | 你真的认为有人 |
[17:39] | could’ve tunneled their way into the sim? | 会通过地道进入模拟室 |
[17:41] | No, but since George’s alibi checked out, | 不 但既然乔治的不在场证明被证实了 |
[17:44] | we’re gonna have to look at all of our options, | 我们就得查看所有的可能性 |
[17:47] | including the unlikely ones. | 包括这种不太可能的 |
[17:51] | According to George’s map, | 根据乔治的地图 |
[17:53] | This abandoned utility access | 这个遗弃的设施通道 |
[17:55] | runs directly under Jansen’s facility. | 就在詹森的大楼下面 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but who would hate Tom enough | 是的 不过有谁如此恨汤姆 |
[18:00] | to tunnel through 5 feet of concrete to kill him? | 以至于愿意穿过五英尺的混凝土地道去杀他 |
[18:02] | I don’t know, but… | 不知道 不过… |
[18:07] | but it looks like someone did. | 不过有人似乎真的这么做了 |
[18:11] | Castle, boost me up. | 卡塞尔 抬我上去 |
[18:12] | Why am I always on the bottom? | 为什么每次都是我在下面 |
[18:15] | Yes, dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[18:17] | Planets dank access ways… | 星球上潮湿的入口 |
[18:20] | is it just me, or does this remind you of “Alien”? | 难道没有让你想起《异形》吗 |
[18:22] | I know that you want this to be science-fiction, | 我知道你希望这就像科幻片那样 |
[18:24] | but we are not in space. | 但我们不是在太空里 |
[18:25] | No, but wouldn’t you like it to be? | 确实 但难道你都不希望如此吗 |
[18:27] | Come on, you’re a sci-fi geek. | 拜托 你是科幻极客 |
[18:29] | – Wouldn’t you just love to go to Mars? – Of course I would. | -你难道不想去火星吗 -我当然想 |
[18:32] | That’s why I applied | 所以我才申请了 |
[18:32] | to Ian Rasher’s program last year! | 去年伊恩·拉什尔的项目 |
[18:35] | Wait, what? You applied to go to Mars? | 等等 什么 你申请了登陆火星计划 |
[18:38] | Without me? When? | 还不带我 什么时候啊 |
[18:39] | Well, we were fighting. | 我们当时吵架了 |
[18:42] | Oh, okay. Well, I deserved that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[18:44] | Oh, geez, Castle. | 天哪 卡塞尔 |
[18:45] | See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[18:49] | Someone did tunnel up. | 确实有人来过 |
[18:52] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[18:54] | I think I found the murder weapon. | 我想我找到了凶器 |
[18:57] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:58] | Whoa. Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[19:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:09] | Something’s down here. | 那里有东西 |
[19:10] | Some thing? | 不是人吗 |
[19:17] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么啊 |
[19:23] | Told you this felt like “Alien.” | 我跟你说了太像《异形》了 |
[19:25] | Castle, stop. This is not “Alien.” | 卡塞尔 够了 这不是《异形》 |
[19:27] | Did that look human to you? | 你觉得那像人类吗 |
[19:28] | Actually, no. | 确实不像 |
[19:30] | Right. | 那就对了 |
[19:31] | See, I’m betting it’s a xenomorph | 我打赌那是异形 |
[19:32] | stranded here on earth, attracted to the simulation | 被困地球 被模拟室 |
[19:35] | because it needs the toxic environment. | 吸引 因为它需要毒气环境 |
[19:36] | It probably saw Tom as encroaching on its territory | 也许它是觉得汤姆侵犯了自己的领地 |
[19:39] | and killed him for it. | 才杀掉了他 |
[19:41] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[19:41] | I’m checking you for bites and scratches. | 检查你身上有没有抓伤咬伤 |
[19:43] | Making sure you didn’t somehow get impregnated. | 确保你没被产卵 |
[19:45] | If you think that’s how I get pregnant, we need to talk. | 你要觉得我这样受孕 那我们真得谈谈 |
[19:50] | There! | 在那 |
[19:57] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[20:03] | It shed its skin. | 它蜕皮了 |
[20:06] | It’s not skin. | 不是皮 |
[20:08] | It’s a gas mask. | 是防毒面具 |
[20:09] | It’s a breathing hose. For a human. | 这是个呼吸管 人类用的 |
[20:13] | To protect themselves from the fumes of the simulation. | 因为模拟室的烟雾 |
[20:16] | Someone was trying to break in. | 确实有人想闯进来 |
[20:21] | Yes, this was the access point. | 没错 这里是进入点 |
[20:23] | Why would someone tunnel into my simulation? | 为什么会有人想溜进我的模拟室 |
[20:26] | Well, maybe it’s one of your competitors. | 也许是你的对手 |
[20:27] | It could be espionage… or sabotage. | 目的可能是刺探情报或者搞破坏 |
[20:30] | And our victim might have found out | 也许被害人发现了他们 |
[20:31] | and threatened to expose them. | 并威胁说要揭发 |
[20:33] | Either way, this explains what he saw, | 不管是哪种 这能解释 |
[20:34] | why he thought there was someone else in there with him. | 他为什么觉得当时还有别人在 |
[20:37] | How did they elude my cameras? | 他们是怎么躲开我的监控摄像头的 |
[20:38] | Well, maybe they were working with someone | 也许他们和你项目中的 |
[20:39] | that was involved in your program | 内部人员串通 |
[20:41] | and knew when the cameras would be blacked out. | 知道摄像头关闭的时间 |
[20:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:44] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[20:46] | So, CSU just confirmed it. | 鉴证科证实了 |
[20:47] | The blood on the screwdriver belonged to Tom. | 螺丝刀上的血迹确实是汤姆的 |
[20:49] | – It’s our murder weapon. – Okay, any prints? | -确实是本案的凶器 -上面有指纹吗 |
[20:51] | No, but if the killer was in the simulation… | 没有 但如果凶手当时在模拟室里 |
[20:53] | then they would have been wearing gloves. | 那肯定是戴着手套的 |
[20:55] | Um, okay, what about the gas mask? | 好吧 那防毒面具呢 |
[20:57] | Anything from that? | 有什么线索吗 |
[20:57] | It looks military, | 看起来像军用设备 |
[20:59] | But we’re still trying to run it down. | 但我们还在试图追踪来源 |
[21:00] | Meantime, Ryan’s pulling camera footage | 还有 莱恩正在查看周边 |
[21:02] | from the surrounding area. | 区域的监控录像 |
[21:03] | Maybe we’ll get lucky, | 幸运的话 |
[21:04] | catch our alien exiting | 也许我们可以 |
[21:06] | one of the access points to the utility tunnel. | 看到外星凶手走出通道出口 |
[21:08] | Probably won’t know anything till morning. | 结果可能要等明早出来了 |
[21:09] | All right, keep me apprised. | 好的 保持联络 |
[21:13] | Okay, why don’t you think about anyone | 你帮我们想想有谁 |
[21:14] | that would have wanted to breach your simulation, | 会想要破坏你的模拟室 |
[21:15] | and we’ll keep you posted on what we find. | 我们查到什么会通知你 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:19] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:20] | What a day. | 诡异的一天 |
[21:22] | I feel like I’m still covered in spider webs. | 我觉得现在身上还有蜘蛛网呢 |
[21:24] | I cannot wait to take a hot shower. | 简直等不及冲个热水澡了 |
[21:26] | Oh, maybe I could, uh, join you. | 也许我可以 和你一起洗 |
[21:29] | Ooh, that’d be nice. | 那真好 |
[21:30] | We could relax, have a glass of wine — | 我们可以放松一下 倒杯红酒 |
[21:34] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[21:36] | It’s your mom. | 是你妈妈的声音 |
[21:37] | And Ben. | 还有本 |
[21:38] | And Alexis is here. | 而且阿莱克西斯也在 |
[21:40] | With friends. | 还带着朋友 |
[21:42] | Maybe we could go to a hotel. | 不如我们去旅馆吧 |
[21:44] | And yet you think you could survive | 你还说你可以忍受 |
[21:45] | being stuck in a space capsule | 在一个小太空舱里 |
[21:46] | with four other people for a year. | 和四个人一起困一年呢 |
[21:48] | I could, if you were one of those people. | 我可以啊 如果你是四人之一的话 |
[21:56] | You guys. | 你们俩啊 |
[21:58] | Get a room. | 单独找个房间吧 |
[21:59] | We would, if there were any left! | 我们很愿意啊 如果还有空房间的话 |
[22:05] | Maybe you shouldn’t have been so quick to sublet your place. | 也许你不该这么快就把你的房子转租了 |
[22:08] | You know, maybe we can just set up a schedule, | 我们可以定个时间表 |
[22:10] | or they could give us a heads-up | 或者让他们提前通知我们一声 |
[22:11] | and let us know what to expect when we get home. | 不必让我们回家时大吃一惊 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna call a family meeting. | 我要开一个家庭会议 |
[22:15] | Or we could just go to Mars. | 或者我们直接去火星吧 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I don’t think you’d be happy there. | 我想你不会喜欢住火星的 |
[22:19] | There’s no showers, there’s instant coffee, | 那里没有淋浴 有速溶咖啡 |
[22:20] | and you have to bag your own — | 而且你得自己动手 |
[22:21] | Hey, Castles! | 早啊 卡塞尔夫妇 |
[22:23] | Hey. Any luck on that security-cam footage? | 监控录像查到什么线索了吗 |
[22:25] | Nada. Your alien must’ve accessed | 没有 这个外星人走的肯定是 |
[22:27] | the underground where there wasn’t any coverage. | 没有摄像头的地下通道 |
[22:29] | But we did have better luck with that gas mask. | 但防毒面具的调查倒是有进展 |
[22:31] | CSU was able to pull exhaled-breath condensate | 鉴证科在面具内侧发现了 |
[22:34] | from inside the face plate. | 呼出凝结物 |
[22:35] | It contained trace amounts of DNA. | 里面包含着少量DNA |
[22:37] | We get a match in the system? | 系统里找到匹配了吗 |
[22:39] | Not our system, | 我们系统里没有 |
[22:40] | but as part of the Mars 2018 program, | 但2018火星计划中 |
[22:42] | every applicant had to submit sample DNA. | 每位申请者都要提交DNA样本 |
[22:45] | So, we ran it against that database, | 所以我们在那个系统里进行检索 |
[22:47] | – and guess who popped up. – No! | -猜猜找到了谁 -不会吧 |
[22:50] | Granger’s our alien? | 外星人是格兰杰啊 |
[22:51] | So, he was getting in and out, | 他是进出了模拟室 |
[22:52] | just not the way we thought. | 只是走的路出乎意料 |
[22:53] | Which means his alibi was a lie. | 也就是说他的不在场证明是谎话 |
[22:55] | As soon as he knew we were onto him — | 当他得知我们查到他了 |
[22:57] | he went back to destroy the evidence. | 他就回去销毁证据 |
[22:58] | You bringing him in? | 你把他带过来了吗 |
[22:59] | I would if we could find him, | 找到的话我会的 |
[23:00] | But he’s not at his place | 但他不在家 |
[23:02] | and he’s not answering his phone. | 也不接电话 |
[23:03] | Okay, put out an APB. | 发个全境通告 |
[23:04] | After our encounter in the dark, he might be on the run. | 地下黑暗中遭遇后 他可能已经逃跑了 |
[23:07] | I may know how to find him. | 我也许有办法找到他 |
[23:08] | That gas mask — it’s an uncommon make. | 那个防毒面具 并不是常见的东西 |
[23:11] | Not a lot of suppliers in the city carry them. | 城里能提供它的卖家不多 |
[23:12] | But I was able to track down the serial number | 但我通过它的序列号 |
[23:14] | to an army/navy supply store uptown. | 找到了上城一家军用设备供应商 |
[23:16] | Did they confirm that Granger bought it? | 他们证明面具是格兰杰买的了吗 |
[23:17] | No, the mask was purchased a couple months back, | 没有 面具是几个月前卖出的了 |
[23:19] | so no one remembered the buyer, | 所以没人记得买主 |
[23:20] | but it was charged to a corporate account — | 但付款的是个公司帐户 |
[23:22] | a company called Newton Endeavors. | 一个叫纽顿实业的公司 |
[23:23] | – What do we know about them? – Not much. | -都了解多少情况 -不多 |
[23:25] | I couldn’t find anything on the web, | 网上找不到任何信息 |
[23:26] | but I was able to track down an address | 但我找到了一个地址 |
[23:28] | out in Queens in Willets Point. | 在皇后区的威利点 |
[23:30] | Well done. | 干的好 |
[23:33] | Newton Endeavors. | 纽顿实业 |
[23:34] | Sounds space related. | 听着就和太空有关 |
[23:35] | Space — the final frontier. | 太空 最后的边疆[《星际迷航》台词] |
[23:38] | These are the voyages of Castle and Beckett. | 开启卡塞尔和贝克特的冒险之旅 |
[23:41] | Their ongoing mission — | 不间断的任务 |
[23:42] | to explore strange new motives, | 探索不同的犯案动机 |
[23:44] | to seek out new witnesses and new suspects for murder, | 找出罪案的新证人和新疑犯 |
[23:48] | to boldly go where — | 勇于探索… |
[23:49] | Oh, right over here. | 就是这儿 |
[23:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[23:52] | Is this Newton Endeavors? | 这是纽顿实业吗 |
[23:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. This is private property. | 抱歉 这是私人领地 |
[23:56] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 请你们离开 |
[23:58] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna have to ask you to open that door. | 请你开门 |
[24:10] | What the hell? | 不是吧 |
[24:15] | Is it just me, or does that capsule look incredibly familiar? | 这是我的幻觉 还是这太空舱看着很眼熟 |
[24:27] | Who would want to build a replica of Jansen’s Mars colony? | 谁会想仿造詹森的火星移居地啊 |
[24:30] | The competition. | 他的竞争对手 |
[24:32] | Granger must have been breaking into the sim | 格兰杰一定是潜入模拟室 |
[24:33] | to steal technology for Jansen’s competitors. | 帮詹森的对手窃取技术 |
[24:36] | I don’t care if we have to pay them triple. | 我不介意付他们三倍工资 |
[24:38] | We cannot fall any further behind. | 我们不能再落后于人了 |
[24:40] | And I think I know which one. | 我想我知道是谁了 |
[24:43] | Yep. Sir Ian Rasher. | 伊恩·拉什尔爵士 |
[24:45] | Billionaire playboy adventurer. | 亿万富翁 纨绔子弟 冒险家 |
[24:47] | And possible accessory to murder. | 也可能是谋杀案从犯 |
[24:49] | You may want to rethink | 也许你该反思 |
[24:51] | your application to his program. | 申请加入他项目的做法 |
[24:53] | Mr. Rasher? Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 拉什尔先生吗 纽约警察 贝克特探长 |
[24:56] | – I was wondering if we could have a word. – Of course. | -能聊一聊吗 -当然 |
[24:58] | What can I do for New York’s finest? | 我有什么可以帮到纽约警察的 |
[25:00] | Well, you can start by telling me where Clint Granger is. | 你可以先告诉我克林特·格兰杰在哪里 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry, detective. | 抱歉 探长 |
[25:06] | I’m afraid I don’t know who that is. | 我恐怕不认识这个人 |
[25:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:09] | Because looking around, i’m guessing he’s the guy that you hired | 看看周围 我猜他就是你雇来 |
[25:12] | to steal Viggo Jansen’s plans for the mars simulation. | 窃取韦格·詹森火星模拟室的人 |
[25:16] | Detective, | 探长 |
[25:18] | I employ the world’s best engineers. | 我雇的是世上最好的工程师 |
[25:20] | Why would I bother wasting my time on my competitor’s technology? | 我为什么要浪费时间得到我对手的技术 |
[25:24] | Maybe because you’re falling behind them. | 也许因为你在逐渐落后于他 |
[25:27] | It’s no secret your last two rocket launches | 众所周知你上两次火箭发射 |
[25:29] | were spectacular failures. | 都以悲惨失败告终 |
[25:31] | You want to win, | 你想要获胜 |
[25:32] | so you needed to buy a competitive advantage. | 所以你需要在竞争中占上风 |
[25:35] | And after one of Jansen’s team members | 当詹森的一名队员 |
[25:36] | discovered what you were up to — | 发现你的目的时 |
[25:37] | A man with your reputation and knighthood — | 对于你这样声望和爵位的人 |
[25:40] | you had no choice but to have him killed. | 你没得选择 只能杀了他 |
[25:43] | Killed? | 杀 |
[25:45] | Who was killed? | 谁被杀了 |
[25:46] | One of Jansen’s astronauts — Tom Richwood. | 詹森手下的一个宇航员汤姆·里奇伍德 |
[25:51] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我和这件事没有关联 |
[25:53] | Well, the best way to convince me of that | 要让我相信你 |
[25:55] | is to tell me where Granger is. | 就告诉我格兰杰在哪里 |
[25:58] | unless you prefer prison. | 除非你更想入狱 |
[26:02] | Okay, yeah… I was spying for Sir Ian. | 对 我是伊恩爵士派的间谍 |
[26:08] | He promised me the pilot slot on his mission if I did. | 他承诺事成之后让我当他团队的驾驶员 |
[26:11] | But I was telling the truth about Tom. | 但关于汤姆的事我没有撒谎 |
[26:12] | I didn’t kill him. | 他不是我杀的 |
[26:13] | I have an alibi, remember? | 我有不在场证明 不是吗 |
[26:14] | Alibis can be bought. | 不在场证明是可以伪造的 |
[26:16] | We found your DNA on the gas mask. | 我们在防毒面具上发现了你的DNA |
[26:18] | We know it was you in the access way. | 我们知道通道里的是你 |
[26:20] | Because I didn’t want it to look like | 因为我不想事情看起来 |
[26:21] | I had anything to do with this. | 和我有牵连 |
[26:23] | I went to make sure that I hadn’t left anything there | 我去是为了确保我没有留下任何物证 |
[26:26] | that could point back to me. | 能让你们追查到我 |
[26:27] | Like the murder weapon? | 比如凶器吗 |
[26:28] | Oh, come on. If I killed Tom, do you really think | 你们真觉得如果是我杀了汤姆 |
[26:29] | I’d be stupid enough to leave the murder weapon there? | 我会傻到把凶器留在那儿吗 |
[26:32] | Besides, I was never inside the simulation. | 再说 我根本没进过模拟室 |
[26:35] | That would’ve been way too risky. | 那太冒险了 |
[26:37] | Too many opportunities to get caught. | 太容易被发现 |
[26:39] | Then why the gas mask? | 那为什么要用防毒面具 |
[26:40] | It was a precaution. | 那只是个预防措施 |
[26:43] | I wasn’t using the tunnel to get in. | 我并不是要用那个通道进去 |
[26:46] | It was a drop point. | 那是个交接点 |
[26:49] | You were working with someone on the inside. | 有人和你里应外合 |
[26:51] | I needed access. He needed money. | 我需要资源 而他需要钱 |
[26:54] | So we struck a deal. | 所以我们达成了交易 |
[26:55] | He’d download schematics and plans | 他帮我下载方案图纸和规划 |
[26:57] | and drop them for me in the tunnel. | 然后放在通道里 |
[26:58] | Who? | 是谁 |
[27:01] | – Mikhail Dankov. – The astronaut? | -米哈伊尔·丹科夫 -那个宇航员 |
[27:03] | If Tom was onto him, then maybe he’s your killer. | 如果汤姆发现了他 那或许他就是凶手 |
[27:05] | We checked his tracker. | 我们查过他的追踪器 |
[27:07] | He was inside the habitat at the time of the murder. | 凶案发生时他在栖息地 |
[27:10] | Mikhail knew if his movements were being recorded, | 米哈伊尔知道如果他的行踪被记录的话 |
[27:12] | he’d never get away with what we were doing. | 他就无法为我们的所作所为逃避惩罚 |
[27:14] | So he beat the system. | 所以他打败了系统 |
[27:16] | He cloned his tracker before they embedded it under his skin. | 他在植入追踪器之前就克隆了数据 |
[27:20] | As long as no one was looking, he could slip out at any time. | 只要没人发现 他可以在任何时间溜出去 |
[27:31] | Mikhail? | 米哈伊尔 |
[27:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[27:34] | I’d like a few words with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:37] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[27:38] | Your business relationship with Clint Granger. | 你和克林特·格兰杰的合作关系 |
[27:51] | Come on, Mikhail. You’re crazy! | 别这样米哈伊尔 你疯了 |
[27:53] | Bro, where you gonna run? You’re on mars! | 哥们儿 你能跑哪去 你在火星呢 |
[28:09] | I hate to admit, but it’s good to be out. | 虽然我不想承认 但是出来的感觉真好 |
[28:13] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[28:14] | What do they say? Fresh air, times square? | 大家怎么说来着 新鲜空气 时代广场 |
[28:17] | Well, after the mars simulation, prison should be a breeze. | 经历过火星模拟室 监狱应该是小菜一碟了吧 |
[28:20] | So I was trading information. Big deal. | 我是在贩卖信息 多大的事儿啊 |
[28:23] | I was leaving the planet and never coming back. | 我去火星之后就再也不回来了 |
[28:26] | I wanted to make sure my family was taken care of. | 我要确保我的家人受到好的照料 |
[28:29] | Oh, noble. | 真高尚 |
[28:30] | You Americans. A little corruption never hurt anyone. | 你们老美啊 一点点金钱交易无伤大雅 |
[28:33] | I don’t think Tom would agree. | 我不认为汤姆会赞同 |
[28:35] | Tom? Tom was jackass. | 汤姆 汤姆是个浑蛋 |
[28:38] | Drove everyone crazy the way he doled out food and supplies | 所有人都受不了他克扣粮食供给 |
[28:41] | and tried to leverage everyone for making even tiniest error. | 还用每个人细小的错误来建立影响力 |
[28:44] | Trust me, they may be scared to say it, | 相信我 大家可能不敢说出来 |
[28:47] | but no one’s sad he’s dead. | 但没人为他的死感到伤心 |
[28:49] | No one was looking forward to spending rest of lives | 没有人期待在另一个星球 |
[28:52] | with him on other planet. | 和他共度余生 |
[28:54] | And yet, you are the only one that is unaccounted for | 但你是唯一一个在他被谋杀时下落不明的 |
[28:56] | during his murder, | 也就是说 |
[28:58] | which means you are the only one that could’ve killed him. | 你是唯一一个能杀死他的人 |
[29:03] | Mm, no. I could not. | 不 我不是 |
[29:06] | I can prove where I was during the murder. | 我能证明案发时我在哪儿 |
[29:09] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[29:09] | When commander Kim sent me down to engineering, | 金指挥官让我去工程区时 |
[29:12] | I used rare time alone to take pictures | 我用仅有的时间拍照片 |
[29:15] | and download schematics from life support to give to Granger. | 在生命补给处帮格兰杰下载图纸 |
[29:18] | I still have the drive with all of my photos. | 存有所有照片的内存盘还在我这里 |
[29:20] | They’re time-stamped with the mission clock. | 照片上标有时间 |
[29:25] | So, your alibi is that you were spying for Granger? | 你的不在场证明是当时你在为格兰杰窃取信息 |
[29:30] | Go. Look at my photos. You’ll see. | 去看我的照片你们就知道了 |
[29:37] | So, I went through all of Mikhail’s photos | 我翻阅了米哈伊尔的所有照片 |
[29:40] | from the night Tom was murdered. | 从汤姆被杀的那个晚上开始 |
[29:43] | As you can see, he’s telling the truth. | 他没有说谎 |
[29:46] | See his reflection? | 看到他的镜像了吗 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:50] | And the module clock confirms the time. | 时间模块确认了时间 |
[29:52] | Maybe he faked the time, | 他可能仿制了时间 |
[29:53] | or maybe it was Granger after all. | 要不整件事都是格兰杰做的 |
[29:56] | It wasn’t Granger. Uh, Ryan, go back. | 不是格兰杰 莱恩 前一张 |
[30:00] | To — there, now… | 就是这张 |
[30:02] | Zoom in on the window. | 放大窗户 |
[30:05] | Look down on the bottom right. | 看右下方 |
[30:08] | Is that the rover? | 那是探测车吗 |
[30:11] | I thought the computer said | 我以为计算机记载 |
[30:12] | that it was docked during the murder. | 谋杀时它处于停靠状态 |
[30:13] | Clearly, the computer was wrong. | 很显然 计算机弄错了 |
[30:15] | Now, uh, push in on the Rover’s arm. | 放大探测车的机械臂 |
[30:17] | Filter out some of that reflection. | 滤掉其他反射图像 |
[30:23] | It’s the screwdriver. | 是那把螺丝刀 |
[30:25] | There’s your killer holding the murder weapon. | 那就是拿着凶器的凶手 |
[30:30] | The Rover did it. | 是探测车干的 |
[30:34] | The rover was out? This can’t be right. | 探测车开出去了 不对啊 |
[30:36] | All the data from M.I.R.A. indicates | 米拉的所有数据都显示 |
[30:38] | that the rover was docked when Tom was killed. | 汤姆被杀时 探测车处于停靠状态 |
[30:40] | I’d say the data’s wrong. | 数据弄错了 |
[30:41] | And according to your literature, | 根据你的文献 |
[30:43] | that rover has the speed and dexterity | 那辆探测车有着能够 |
[30:45] | to kill with mathematical precision. | 精准杀人的速度和灵巧度 |
[30:47] | Mr. Jansen, who has access to the rover controls? | 詹森先生 都有谁能够操控探测车 |
[30:49] | One of your astronauts? Someone at mission control? | 宇航员吗 或是控制中心的人 |
[30:52] | No one has access. | 没人能操控 |
[30:54] | The rover is an extremely complex piece of equipment. | 探测车是很复杂的机械设备 |
[30:57] | Under human control, there’s too high a margin for error, | 人工操作 太容易出错 |
[31:00] | So we designed it to interface solely with the computer. | 所以我们将其设计为只能通过计算机控制 |
[31:02] | Our astronauts describe the sort of task they want carried out, | 我们的宇航员描述其想要完成的任务 |
[31:05] | and M.I.R.A. executes it. | 米拉负责执行 |
[31:07] | Is it possible someone could have asked her to kill Tom? | 有没有可能某人要求她杀死汤姆 |
[31:13] | M.I.R.A. wouldn’t comply with that sort of command. | 米拉不会执行那种命令的 |
[31:18] | But something’s wrong. | 但这不太对劲 |
[31:19] | I need to talk to her. | 我需要跟她谈谈 |
[31:21] | Well, is there somewhere we can do that privately | 能不能找个私密的地方谈 |
[31:23] | without anyone hearing? | 不被他人偷听的地方 |
[31:24] | Yeah, the computer-module pod inside the sim. | 有 模拟室中的计算机模块舱 |
[31:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:38] | I’ll let you know soon. | 很快就会让你知道 |
[31:52] | In here. | 这里 |
[32:00] | There. | 好了 |
[32:01] | I’ve cut off communications with the rest of the habitat. | 我切断了与栖息地其他人的通讯 |
[32:04] | No one can hear us. | 没人能听见我们 |
[32:06] | Is that you, Dr. Jansen? | 是你吗 詹森博士 |
[32:08] | Yes, M.I.R.A. | 是的 米拉 |
[32:09] | What are you doing on Mars, doctor? | 你来火星干什么 博士 |
[32:11] | I came to talk to you. | 我来跟你谈谈 |
[32:13] | You remember Detective Beckett and Richard Castle. | 你还记得贝克特探长和理查德·卡塞尔吧 |
[32:15] | Of course. How can I help you? | 当然 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[32:18] | Are we seriously about to interrogate a computer? | 我们是要审问计算机吗 |
[32:20] | Detective, the word “Interrogate” | 探长 “审问”一词暗示 |
[32:22] | implies you believe I am guilty of something. | 你认为我做错了什么事 |
[32:25] | Of what do you think I am guilty? | 你认为我做错了什么 |
[32:27] | Well, at least she’s not asking for a lawyer. | 至少她没有请律师 |
[32:30] | M.I.R.A., | 米拉 |
[32:31] | we’d like to know where the rover was | 我们想知道 汤姆·里奇伍德被杀时 |
[32:33] | when Tom Richwood was killed. | 探测车在哪里 |
[32:35] | I already gave you that information, Detective. | 我已经把这个讯息给你了 探长 |
[32:37] | The rover was docked. | 探测车处于停靠状态 |
[32:39] | M.I.R.A., we know the rover wasn’t docked. | 米拉 我们知道探测车并未停靠 |
[32:43] | How do you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[32:44] | We have photographs, evidence. | 我们有照片 证据 |
[32:47] | Your evidence is incorrect. | 你们的证据有误 |
[32:49] | The rover was docked. | 探测车处于停靠状态 |
[32:51] | M.I.R.A., prior to Tom’s death, | 米拉 在汤姆死前 |
[32:53] | did someone instruct you to activate the rover? | 有人指示你启动探测车吗 |
[32:58] | She’s drawing more power. Something’s wrong. | 她在使用更多的电力 不对劲 |
[33:00] | No. The rover wasn’t activated. | 不 探测车并未启动 |
[33:03] | The rover was docked. | 探测车处于停靠状态 |
[33:05] | Is it possible someone could have altered her memory? | 有可能是他人篡改了她的存储吗 |
[33:07] | No one altered my memory, Mr. Castle. | 没人篡改我的存储 卡塞尔先生 |
[33:10] | My memory is perfect. | 我的存储很好 |
[33:12] | Her memory core was designed to be a closed system. | 她存储核心被设计成封闭系统 |
[33:14] | It can’t be altered, but something’s off. | 无法被篡改 但出了什么问题 |
[33:17] | M.I.R.A., run a level-one diagnostic on all systems. | 米拉 在所有系统运行一级诊断程序 |
[33:20] | There is no need to run a diagnostic. | 没必要运行诊断程序 |
[33:22] | All systems are optimal. | 所有系统都处于最佳状态 |
[33:25] | How about we run it anyway? | 那也运行一遍 好吗 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[33:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | It violates my operational parameters. | 那样做违背我的运行参数 |
[33:33] | It’s a simple diagnostic. What parameter does it violate? | 只是简单的诊断程序 违背了什么参数 |
[33:36] | It will compromise the mission. | 那会危害整个任务 |
[33:38] | How will a diagnostic compromise the mission?! | 诊断程序怎么会危害整个任务 |
[33:41] | Answering that question will compromise the mission. | 回答这个问题会危害整个任务 |
[33:43] | – I don’t understand. – I think I do. | -我不明白 -我明白 |
[33:45] | She knows she’s lying to us, | 她知道她在说谎 |
[33:46] | and if she runs those diagnostics, | 如果她运行诊断程序 |
[33:48] | we’ll discover the truth. | 我们就会发现真相 |
[33:49] | And that truth will somehow put the mission at risk. | 真相会危害到整个任务 |
[33:52] | She’s a machine. She can’t lie. | 她是台机器 她不会说谎 |
[33:54] | You said that she’s programmed to learn. | 你说过她被编程拥有学习能力 |
[33:56] | What if somebody taught her how? | 如果有人教她说谎呢 |
[33:57] | What if someone used her to kill | 如果有人利用她来杀人 |
[33:59] | and then to help cover up the crime? | 然后利用她掩盖罪行 |
[34:01] | No, her core parameters can’t be altered. | 不 她的核心参数是无法被修改的 |
[34:03] | She’s programmed to protect the mission and everyone on it. | 她被编程保护整个任务以及参与任务的每个人 |
[34:06] | But what if those operational parameters are | 但如果那些运行参数 |
[34:07] | in conflict with each other? | 彼此矛盾呢 |
[34:09] | What if someone she’s programmed to protect | 如果她需要保护的人 |
[34:11] | is a threat to the mission? | 对整个任务是个威胁呢 |
[34:14] | Um, M.I.R.A., how would you classify Tom Richwood? | 米拉 你对汤姆·里奇伍德如何看待 |
[34:16] | Sergeant Major Tom Richwood, | 汤姆·里奇伍德军士长 |
[34:18] | pilot, systems engineering specialist. | 驾驶员 系统工程专家 |
[34:21] | – Right. Right, okay. Um… – Deceased. | -好 好 -已死亡 |
[34:22] | Was Tom a threat to the mission? | 汤姆对整个任务是个威胁吗 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:32] | Who told you Tom was a threat? | 是谁告诉你汤姆是个威胁的 |
[34:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:35] | I’m not authorized to give you that information. | 我未经授权给予你此讯息 |
[34:38] | Because in her mind, | 因为在她的系统中 |
[34:39] | that information would be a threat to the mission. | 那个讯息会危害整个任务 |
[34:41] | There’s got to be another way to find out. | 肯定还有其他办法找出真相 |
[34:43] | There is. | 有 |
[34:45] | I can reboot her. | 我可以重启她 |
[34:46] | Everything she’s learned will be wiped, | 她所有学到的东西都会被消除 |
[34:50] | but all recorded memory will stay intact. | 但储存的内容都会得以保存 |
[34:52] | We can find out pretty quickly what happened. | 我们很快就会知道到底发生了什么 |
[34:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:58] | Someone’s opened the vents to the outside! | 有人打开了与外界连接的通气口 |
[34:59] | We’re taking in atmosphere! | 我们暴露在外界空气中了 |
[35:03] | It’s M.I.R.A. She’s trying to protect herself. | 是米拉 她在试图保护自己 |
[35:05] | No! M.I.R.A., don’t shut me out! | 不 米拉 回答我 |
[35:08] | You said that this was harmful but it wouldn’t kill us, right? | 你说这有害 但不会杀死我们 |
[35:10] | Short term — long term, it’s deadly! | 短期不会 长期暴露其中是致命的 |
[35:12] | We have to get out of here! | 我们得出去 |
[35:15] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[35:17] | Call for help! | 求助 |
[35:18] | Communications are dead! | 通讯切断了 |
[35:20] | M.I.R.A., open the door! | 米拉 开门 |
[35:23] | Open the pod bay door! | 打开舱门 |
[35:31] | I wanted to go to mars… | 我想去火星 |
[35:32] | not die on mars. | 不是死在火星上 |
[35:38] | Wait a minute. We’re not on mars. | 等下 我们不是在火星上 |
[35:42] | We’re on earth. | 我们在地球上 |
[35:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:51] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[35:53] | Are you saying that the computer tried to kill you? | 你是说电脑试图杀死你们吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah, just like in “2001.” | 就像《2001太空漫游》 |
[35:57] | Kubrick was right. | 库布里克没弄错 |
[35:58] | A.I. is a bad idea. | 人工智能不是个好主意 |
[36:00] | M.I.R.A.’s not A.I. | 米拉不是人工智能 |
[36:02] | Yes, she can learn and adapt, but she’s a machine. | 是的 她能学习 适应 但她是机器 |
[36:05] | She cannot think for herself. | 她无法自我思考 |
[36:06] | Then why’d she try to kill us? | 那她为什么要杀死我们 |
[36:08] | It wasn’t M.I.R.A. | 那不是米拉 |
[36:09] | We just pulled apart the server. | 我们刚刚断开了服务器 |
[36:11] | Someone embedded a subroutine into the O.S. reset program. | 有人在重启系统中附加了一个子程序 |
[36:14] | The moment that you tried to reboot her, | 一旦你们试图重启她 |
[36:15] | that subroutine activated, trapping you guys inside. | 子程序启动 将你们困在里面 |
[36:18] | It also triggered a dump of M.I.R.A.’s memory circuits. | 它同时触发了米拉存储电路的倾卸 |
[36:21] | All the mission data is gone. | 所有的任务数据都没了 |
[36:23] | So this was a failsafe | 那么这是幕后黑手 |
[36:25] | installed by whoever was behind this. | 安装的故障保护 |
[36:27] | We were never meant to find out about the rover or M.I.R.A., | 我们本不该发现探测车或是米拉的异样 |
[36:30] | and on the off chance that we did, | 万一我们发现了 |
[36:31] | the killer wanted to make sure we didn’t get any further. | 凶手希望我们不会更近一步 |
[36:33] | By killing the only witness — | 通过杀死唯一的证人 |
[36:35] | M.I.R.A. and her memory banks. | 米拉和她的存储体 |
[36:37] | It has to be one of the astronauts. | 肯定是某个宇航员干的 |
[36:39] | They’re the only ones who could’ve planted that subroutine, | 他们是唯一能安放子程序的人 |
[36:41] | the only ones who could’ve convince M.I.R.A. | 也是唯一能说服米拉 |
[36:43] | that Tom was a threat. | 汤姆是个威胁的人 |
[36:44] | Yeah, but with the memory data unrecoverable, | 但是存储内容无法恢复 |
[36:46] | it’s impossible to know which one. | 我们没法知道到底是谁 |
[36:48] | No. Not impossible. | 不 有办法 |
[36:50] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[36:52] | there’s only one explanation that makes sense. | 只有一个解释说得通 |
[36:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[36:59] | You think one of us is the killer? | 你认为我们中的某人是凶手 |
[37:01] | And it was almost the perfect crime. | 这几乎是完美犯罪 |
[37:03] | All the mastermind needed was someone to pin it on, | 凶手只需要一个替罪羊 |
[37:06] | and that’s where Mikhail came in. | 米哈伊尔刚好派上用场 |
[37:07] | The killer must’ve found out | 凶手一定是发现 |
[37:08] | that Mikhail was selling secrets, | 米哈伊尔在倒卖商业机密 |
[37:10] | which made him the perfect patsy. | 使他成为最完美的替罪羊 |
[37:12] | All they had to do was make sure | 凶手只需确保 |
[37:13] | that Mikhail was unaccounted for during Tom’s murder. | 米哈伊尔在汤姆被杀时没有不在场证明就行 |
[37:16] | That and plant the weapon at his drop-off point. | 再就是把凶器安放在他的交接点 |
[37:19] | Killing two birds with one stone — | 一石两鸟 |
[37:20] | Tom, whom everybody hated, | 人见人恨的汤姆 |
[37:21] | and Mikhail, who was selling secrets. | 和倒卖机密的米哈伊尔 |
[37:23] | So they sent Mikhail to engineering, | 于是凶手派米哈伊尔去工程区 |
[37:25] | where he would be blind to everything that happened. | 他不会知道所发生的一切 |
[37:27] | Only he didn’t stay there. | 可惜他没有待在那 |
[37:28] | Instead, he went to life support, | 他去了生命补给室 |
[37:30] | Where, with one photo, he expos everything. | 通过一张照片 就揭露了一切 |
[37:33] | Commander Kim, it was you who sent Mikhail to engineering | 金指挥官 是你在维修时 |
[37:36] | during the repair, wasn’t it? | 派米哈伊尔去工程区的 |
[37:38] | – Yes, though there’s nothing unusual about that. – No. | -是的 但这没什么奇怪的 -的确 |
[37:41] | But according to procedure, | 但根据流程 |
[37:42] | Isn’t Angela supposed to be there backing him up? | 安琪拉不是应该去辅助他吗 |
[37:44] | Yes, but I needed her up here checking protocols. | 是的 但我需要她在这里做检查 |
[37:47] | That hardly makes me a murderer. | 那可不能证明我是凶手 |
[37:49] | And I never even left the module | 再说我都没有离开模块舱 |
[37:51] | so I…I couldn’t have planted the murder weapon in the tunnel. | 所以我无法在通道中安放杀人凶器 |
[37:54] | No. | 的确 |
[37:55] | But Dr. Haroun and Angela could have done that. | 但是哈伦博士和安琪拉可以做到 |
[37:57] | The two of you were outside together for 10 minutes. | 你俩在外面停留了10分钟 |
[38:00] | Yes, checking on Tom and restoring power. | 是去查看汤姆并恢复供电 |
[38:02] | While all the cameras were down, | 那时所有摄像机都停用了 |
[38:04] | Giving you enough time to ditch the murder weapon | 给了你足够的时间丢弃凶器 |
[38:06] | and clean any forensic evidence off the rover. | 并清理探测车上的证据 |
[38:09] | That’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[38:10] | Are you just gonna go after us one by one? | 你这是要一一列举我们的嫌疑吗 |
[38:13] | I was with Rusham the whole time. | 那时我一直跟拉什曼在一起 |
[38:15] | He didn’t go anywhere near the rover. | 他没有接近过探测车 |
[38:16] | And neither did Angela. | 安琪拉也没有 |
[38:17] | And that’s what makes this crime so clever. | 所以才说犯案者很聪明 |
[38:21] | From the beginning, | 从一开始 |
[38:21] | the three of you have been able to alibi each other out | 你们三个就一直在给彼此提供不在场证明 |
[38:24] | because you were all in on it together. | 因为你们都参与其中 |
[38:27] | It would’ve taken the three of you colluding | 只有你们三个合谋 |
[38:29] | to convince M.I.R.A. that Tom was threatening the mission. | 才能说服米拉汤姆会危害整个任务 |
[38:32] | And given the way that you felt about Tom, | 考虑到你们对汤姆的看法 |
[38:33] | you knew that the team couldn’t survive with him on it. | 你们知道汤姆在团队中 一切都会搞砸 |
[38:36] | He was a threat, especially on a hostile planet. | 他的确是个威胁 尤其是在环境恶劣的星球上 |
[38:40] | So, after six months of being locked up | 于是 在被关在这狭小空间 |
[38:42] | in this tin can together, you decided | 六个月后 你们决定 |
[38:44] | that rather than sacrifice your chance | 比起牺牲成为第一批 |
[38:46] | at being the first human beings to stand on mars, | 踏上火星的人类的机会 |
[38:50] | you would put your shot at immortality ahead of another man’s life. | 还是用一条人命换来永垂不朽更划算 |
[38:54] | That’s a…fascinating theory, | 这是个有趣的推理 |
[38:57] | But with M.I.R.A.’s memory gone, you have no proof. | 但米拉的存储都没了 你没有证据 |
[39:00] | You know, that’s what we thought, as well. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[39:02] | Until Dr. Jansen told us about M.I.R.A’s black box. | 知道詹森博士告知我们米拉的黑盒子 |
[39:06] | In the event of a catastrophic failure, | 由于出现灾难性故障 |
[39:08] | she pulses all her data to the nearest satellite. | 她把她的数据传到了最近的卫星上 |
[39:11] | All your conversations with her, | 你们与她所有的交谈 |
[39:13] | everything you three did, | 全部的内容 |
[39:15] | It’s all there. | 都在上面 |
[39:17] | So, the bad news is, none of you are going to mars. | 坏消息是 你们谁都去不了火星了 |
[39:20] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[39:21] | the first one to cooperate | 第一个老实交代的人 |
[39:23] | will get the least amount of jail time. | 判刑的时间最短 |
[39:31] | I just didn’t expect them to cave that quickly. | 没想到他们这么快就招供了 |
[39:34] | That was a clever ruse, Castle. | 真是个好策略 卡塞尔 |
[39:36] | I’m just glad it worked. | 这招好用真开心 |
[39:38] | And if there’s not | 如果没成功 |
[39:39] | a catastrophic-black-box satellite, there should be. | 真该有个灾难性故障黑匣子卫星 |
[39:42] | What do you think is gonna happen with Jansen? | 你认为詹森会怎么做 |
[39:43] | Uh, he’s a pioneer. He’s a visionary. | 他是业界先锋 梦想家 |
[39:46] | He may not get there in 2018, | 或许2018年他做不到 |
[39:47] | but I’m willing to bet that he’s gonna be the first. | 但我打赌他肯定还是第一个 |
[39:51] | So, after all of this, you still want to go to Mars? | 这案子后 你还想去火星吗 |
[39:55] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[39:56] | But I think I’m gonna wait till they have | 但我认为我会等到他们有头等舱服务 |
[39:58] | first-class service so we can go together. | 到时咱俩一起去 |
[40:01] | Do you think at any point, | 你认为 |
[40:02] | one of those astronauts turned to the others and said, | 那时候有没有那个宇航员对另一个人说 |
[40:04] | “Maybe killing Tom is a really bad idea”? | “杀掉汤姆可能是个坏主意” |
[40:07] | I think that when people are stuck together in a small space | 我认为当人们被关在密闭空间内 |
[40:09] | for a long period of time, they lose perspective. | 很长时间后 他们就看不清问题了 |
[40:13] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[40:15] | Um, wasn’t there supposed to be a family meeting tonight? | 不是要召开家庭会议吗 |
[40:17] | There is. | 是的 |
[40:18] | I told Alexis she did not need to come | 我告诉阿丽克西斯不用来 |
[40:20] | because I wanted to talk to the two of you alone. | 因为我想跟你俩单独谈 |
[40:23] | Now, I know that things | 我知道 |
[40:24] | have been a little frenetic around here, | 最近这里比较混乱 |
[40:27] | what with alexis and her friends | 阿丽克西斯和她的朋友 |
[40:28] | and the two of you in anout at all sorts of odd hours and — | 你俩非常规的作息时间 |
[40:32] | And you and your new boyfriend doing late-night medleys. | 别忘了你和你的新男友大晚上唱歌 |
[40:34] | I — well, yeah, that. | 是的 |
[40:36] | So, I have decided — | 所以我决定 |
[40:38] | And I don’t want to upset either one of you — | 我不想让你俩难过 |
[40:40] | that I am going to look for a place of my own. | 我决定找一个自己的地方 |
[40:46] | To live? | 居住吗 |
[40:47] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[40:49] | I mean, not right away, of course. | 当然 不是马上搬走 |
[40:50] | I mean, it’s gonna take me a while | 想找个完美的住处 |
[40:51] | to find exactly the right space. | 得花点时间 |
[40:53] | Mother, I was just calling a family meeting. | 母亲 我只是召开家庭会议 |
[40:55] | I didn’t intend for you to move out. | 没想让你搬走 |
[40:56] | Darling, this is not about you. Thiss about me. | 亲爱的 这跟你无关 只跟我有关 |
[40:59] | Think of it as a kind of evolution, you know? | 把这当做是进化吧 |
[41:01] | I’m — I’m starting to do very well for myself, | 我现在事业干得不错 |
[41:06] | and I am guessing that, uh, before too long, | 我想过不了多久 |
[41:09] | there’s gonna be a few more little Castles, | 就该有小卡塞尔 |
[41:12] | creating havoc around here, and — | 在这里搞破坏了 |
[41:15] | And I think the two of you | 我认为你俩 |
[41:17] | deserve to have this place to yourselves. | 应该独享这里 |
[41:27] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有需要帮忙的事 告诉我 |
[41:29] | OH…I will. | 我会的 |
[41:31] | Okay. I am off. | 好了 我该走了 |
[41:33] | I’m spending the evening with Benjamin. | 今晚我跟本杰明一起过 |
[41:36] | So, don’t wait up! Bye! | 别等我哦 拜 |
[41:44] | I did not expect that. | 我完全没想到 |
[41:46] | The unexpected is her specialty. | 出人意料是她的专长 |
[41:57] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[41:58] | It’s really, really quiet. | 非常安静 |
[42:05] | Maybe we should go out. | 或许我们应该出去吃 |
[42:05] | There’s a great indian restaurant that just opened up around the corner. | 街角刚好开了家印度菜馆 |
[42:08] | Fantastic atmosphere. | 气氛超赞 |
[42:10] | It’s loud. | 吵得很 |
[42:12] | Super-loud. Lot of people | 分贝很高 人也很多 |
[42:14] | Lots and lots of people. | 全是人 |