时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can’t prove it, but my gut says this is Nieman’s work. | 我无法证明 但我的直觉是这是尼曼的手法 |
[00:04] | Last time, she got away with it because she had an accomplice. | 上次 她逍遥法外 是因为有共犯 |
[00:07] | Oh, my god. That’s Jerry Tyson. | 天呐 那是杰瑞·泰森 |
[00:09] | 3XK… he’s alive. | 是3XK 他还活着 |
[00:11] | Nieman and Tyson are in this together. | 尼曼和泰森合谋 |
[00:13] | Except Jerry Tyson is dead. | 可是杰瑞·泰森已经死了 |
[00:15] | Therefore, that can’t be him. | 所以那不可能是他 |
[00:16] | I’m Michael Boudreau. | 我是迈克尔·布德罗 |
[00:17] | You had cosmetic surgery to look like a serial killer. | 你做了整容手术 为了和连环杀手长得一样吗 |
[00:20] | So here we are, not being able to prove that Tyson is Tyson | 我们现在无法证明 那个泰森就是泰森 |
[00:22] | because we don’t have his DNA sample that he stole. | 因为他的DNA样本被他偷走了 |
[00:24] | Tyson’s latest girlfriend, Amy Barrett. | 泰森的新女友 艾米·巴瑞特 |
[00:26] | Question is, where is she now? What did Tyson do to her? | 问题是 她人在哪 泰森对她做了什么 |
[00:29] | – Beckett. – It’s Amy Barrett. | -贝克特 -我是艾米·巴瑞特 |
[00:31] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[00:31] | Don’t move. I’ll be there, okay? | 别走开 我马上过去 |
[00:34] | Unless we can show that he’s Tyson, we have to release him. | 除非我们能证明他是泰森 否则就必须放人 |
[00:37] | He wanted to be here, and so did she. | 他想来这儿 她也是 |
[00:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:41] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:42] | It’s done. | 办成了 |
[00:47] | You sure this is where she said she was going? | 你确定她是说要来这里吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, yeah 9th and Jane. | 对 第九大道和珍街街角 |
[00:51] | Tory said she still can’t get a trace on Beckett’s phone. | 托瑞说还是追踪不到贝克特的电话 |
[00:53] | Says it’s either been turned off or disabled. | 说不是被关机就是被毁了 |
[00:59] | There. There’s her car. | 那里 那是她的车 |
[01:08] | “Help her!” | 救救她 |
[01:11] | They want us to know they have her. | 他们要我们知道他们抓走了她 |
[01:13] | – Damn. – All right, let’s get CSU down here! | -该死 -把鉴证组叫来 |
[01:15] | Call in a 10-45! I want every available unit canvassing! | 全员出动 所有值勤警员全部进行搜索 |
[01:18] | Ask everyone questions! | 排查每一个人 |
[01:19] | Somebody had to have seen her! Let’s go! | 肯定有人看到她了 开始行动 |
[01:20] | We’re gonna dig into all the security and traffic cams in the area… | 我们要查看这一带所有的监控摄像头 |
[01:23] | Any ATMs, businesses, anything with eyes on the street. | 所有提款机 商户 所有能看到街面的东西 |
[01:26] | Go, go, go! | 行动 |
[01:27] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[01:29] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[01:30] | Boudreau, Tyson, whatever he’s calling himself… | 布德罗 泰森 不管他自称什么 |
[01:32] | It’s him, and it’s Nieman. | 是他 是尼曼 |
[01:32] | But they were in the precinct with us. | 但他们当时在分局啊 |
[01:34] | Giving them the perfect alibi. | 这样他们有完美的不在场证明 |
[01:36] | Meanwhile, they use Amy Barrett as bait to draw Beckett out. | 却利用艾米·巴瑞特把贝克特引出来 |
[01:38] | You think Barrett was involved with this? | 你觉得巴瑞特也有关 |
[01:40] | Or she’s a victim, too. | 或者她也是受害人 |
[01:41] | We need to find Nieman, | 我们得找到尼曼 |
[01:43] | and we need to find Boudreau. | 我们得找到布德罗 |
[01:47] | Mr. Boudreau, open up! | 布德罗先生 开门 |
[01:50] | Mr. Boudreau, shortly after leaving | 布德罗先生 我们一位警探 |
[01:51] | to meet with your friend Amy Barrett, | 离开去见你朋友艾米·巴瑞特 |
[01:53] | one of our detectives went missing. | 不久后便失踪了 |
[01:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:55] | – So, where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪 -我不知道 |
[01:57] | I’ve been in police custody until an hour ago. | 我直到一小时前才被释放 |
[02:00] | Giving you the perfect alibi. | 这样你有了完美的不在场证明 |
[02:02] | Maybe I have an alibi ’cause I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我有不在场证明或许是因为我没做什么错事 |
[02:05] | Then why don’t you let us in? | 那为什么不让我们进去呢 |
[02:13] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[02:16] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[02:18] | – Beckett?! – Come on, man. Nobody’s here. It’s just me. | -贝克特 -拜托 这里没人 只有我 |
[02:22] | What’d you do to her? Huh, Tyson? | 你对她做了什么 泰森 |
[02:23] | Where are you keeping her? | 你把她关在哪了 |
[02:24] | I’m not keeping her anywhere, and I’m not Jerry Tyson. | 我没关她 而且我也不是杰瑞·泰森 |
[02:27] | No, no! Come on! You can’t do this. | 不不 你别这样 你不能这样 |
[02:29] | You can’t just come in here threatening me. | 你不能跑进来威胁我 |
[02:30] | I know it’s you! I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 我知道是你 |
[02:34] | You’re not helping her… not like that. | 你这样帮不了她 这样不行 |
[02:36] | – So what? We just let him kill her? – No. | -怎么 我们就等着她被杀吗 -不 |
[02:38] | But, Castle, we can’t do anything | 但是卡塞尔 我们如果没有证据 |
[02:40] | if we don’t have anything. | 就不能做什么 |
[02:41] | It’s him, Kevin. It’s Tyson. | 是他 凯文 是泰森 |
[02:44] | We need to prove it. | 我们得证明 |
[02:47] | We’ll put units on him, put him under the microscope. | 我们让警员跟踪他 盯死他 |
[02:49] | If it’s him, | 如果是他 |
[02:50] | he won’t be able to make a move without us knowing it. | 他的一举一动我们都会知道 |
[02:54] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[03:02] | Okay, look all you want, detective Esposito, | 随便你看吧 埃斯波西托警探 |
[03:05] | She’s not here, and I have no idea where she is. | 她不在这里 我不知道她在哪里 |
[03:07] | What about your client Amy Barrett? | 那你的客户艾米·巴瑞特呢 |
[03:09] | My office gave you our information on Amy Barrett. | 我们办公室已经将她的信息交给你们了 |
[03:11] | I can’t help it if her contact information is out of date. | 我们的联络信息过期我也没办法 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I bet you can’t… just like you have nothing to do with | 当然了 就像你跟贝克特探长的失踪 |
[03:15] | Detective Beckett’s disappearance. | 也是毫无瓜葛 |
[03:17] | You seem to think that I’m something that I’m not. | 你似乎是对我有错误的看法 |
[03:19] | And how could I be involved? | 我怎么可能与此有关 |
[03:21] | I was with you at the time. | 我当时跟你们在一起 |
[03:24] | I got a unit on Boudreau’s place | 我安排警员监视布德罗的住处 |
[03:26] | and a follow car standing by. | 还有一辆跟踪车在待命 |
[03:27] | – Espo, put units on Nieman, as well. – Copy that. | -埃斯波 也派人去监视尼曼 -是 |
[03:29] | Anything on the canvass? | 排查有什么发现吗 |
[03:30] | We’ve pulled officers from the 3rd and 8th precincts to help. | 我们已经抽调了三区和八区的警员来帮忙 |
[03:33] | If there’s a witness out there, we’ll find them. | 如果有目击者 我们一定会找到的 |
[03:35] | How about video? | 监控录像呢 |
[03:35] | The immediate area where you found her car | 你们发现她车的那个区域 |
[03:37] | didn’t have any street-cam or security coverage. | 没有监控设备覆盖 |
[03:39] | Making it the perfect place for an abduction. | 简直是绑架的绝佳地点 |
[03:41] | I have teams from four precincts pulling all video | 我派了四区的一组人在查看贝克特被绑时 |
[03:43] | In a 10-block radius from where Beckett was taken. | 半径十个街区范围内的所有监控录像 |
[03:45] | It’s a long shot, but… | 机会渺茫 不过… |
[03:46] | What about Amy Barrett… | 艾米·巴瑞特呢 |
[03:47] | The phone call she made to Beckett? | 她打给贝克特的那通电话 |
[03:49] | – Can we trace that? – We did… | -能追踪吗 -我们试了 |
[03:50] | to a cellphone. It’s no longer active. | 查到一部手机 但已经停止使用了 |
[03:52] | But we’ve got Amy’s picture out to every cop | 但我们已经把艾米的照片发给了 |
[03:54] | and every transit worker in the city. | 城里的所有警员及交警 |
[03:55] | Amy’s not gonna be in public… | 艾米肯定不会公开露面 |
[03:56] | not if she’s working with Tyson. | 如果她真在跟泰森合作的话 |
[03:58] | And we’re assuming Boudreau is Tyson.But …. | 我们推测布德罗就是泰森 可是… |
[04:01] | what if | 如果 |
[04:03] | Mike Boudreau is really Mike Boudreau? | 迈克·布德罗真是他自己呢 |
[04:06] | What if Nieman actually cut him to look like Tyson | 如果是尼曼把他整容成了泰森的样子 |
[04:09] | just to give us someone to chase? | 好转移我们的注意力呢 |
[04:11] | What if the real Jerry Tyson is still out there? | 如果真正的杰瑞·泰森还在别处逍遥呢 |
[04:16] | No. | 不会 |
[04:17] | He’s just messing with our heads. | 他只是想扰乱我们的思路 |
[04:19] | Boudreau is Tyson. | 布德罗就是泰森 |
[04:21] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[04:23] | Why would he let himself get arrested? | 他为什么要让自己被捕 |
[04:25] | Why would he risk returning to his apartment? | 他为什么要冒险回到自己的公寓 |
[04:30] | It’s part of the thrill. | 这样刺激 |
[04:34] | To be here… | 来到这里 |
[04:35] | a-among us, within our grasp. | 跟我们一起 看似唾手可得 |
[04:38] | He wants to see how close he can get to the flame. | 他想看他能多么接近火苗 |
[04:41] | That’s what excites him. | 这就是令他兴奋之处 |
[04:43] | It’s not just the murder he likes… it’s the game. | 他享受的不只是杀人 更是这场游戏 |
[04:47] | We had him, and we let our guard down. | 我们抓住了他 然后就放松了警惕 |
[04:48] | That was his plan. | 这就是他的计划 |
[04:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:53] | Castle, can you hear me? | 卡塞尔 能听到吗 |
[04:55] | – Beckett! – Please, Castle, I need your help. | -贝克特 -卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:58] | Castle, please! | 卡塞尔 拜托 |
[05:00] | You have to help me! | 你得救我 |
[05:01] | Castle!! Help me!! | 卡塞尔 救我 |
[05:11] | What was the number? | 号码是多少 |
[05:12] | 212-555-0147 212-555-0147. | |
[05:15] | – How long to trace? – Don’t know. | -要多久才能追踪到 -不知道 |
[05:17] | It sounded like she was, uh, struggling. | 听起来她好像在挣扎 |
[05:18] | She was trying to get away from someone. | 她想逃离什么人 |
[05:19] | She could still be there. | 她可能还在那里 |
[05:21] | It’s a payphone… operated by centi-com. | 是付费电话 森迪通讯的 |
[05:23] | – Where? -Tracing it now. | -信号源在哪 -正在追踪 |
[05:28] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[05:32] | Got it. | 有了 |
[05:32] | Upper west side… parking lot by the west side highway. | 在上西区 西区高速旁边的停车场 |
[05:43] | Fan out. Secure the area. | 扇形散开 控制周边 |
[05:49] | There’s something here. | 这里有东西 |
[05:51] | Look at that. | 看 |
[05:54] | Careful. Easy. | 小心 慢点 |
[05:56] | Might be rigged. | 可能会爆炸 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:13] | It’s a voice recorder. | 是个录音机 |
[06:16] | Castle, can you hear me? | 卡塞尔 能听到吗 |
[06:17] | Please, castle, I need your help. | 卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:21] | Castle, please! | 卡塞尔 拜托 |
[06:23] | You have to help me! | 你得救我 |
[06:24] | Castle!! Help me!! | 卡塞尔 救我 |
[06:27] | She was never here. | 她根本没来过这儿 |
[06:29] | He’s playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[06:29] | He’s probably watching us right now. | 他现在可能正监视着我们呢 |
[06:31] | I need a chopper! | 我要一架直升机 |
[06:32] | I need search teams on every roof! Let’s go! | 我要搜索队搜查所有楼层 行动 |
[06:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:37] | If this is a recording, when did they get her to say this? | 如果这是录音 他们是什么时候录的 |
[06:39] | They didn’t… the recording was manufactured, | 他们没录 这是伪造的 |
[06:41] | Digitally spliced from what appear to be several different sources. | 是用几个不同的音源剪辑拼接在一起的 |
[06:44] | What sources? | 什么音源 |
[06:45] | This, for one. | 比如 这个 |
[06:46] | It’s an interview Beckett gave | 这是你失踪后 |
[06:47] | to the local news just after you disappeared. | 贝克特接受本地新闻的一段访问 |
[06:50] | Please, if you have any information | 拜托 如果您有任何消息 |
[06:52] | or know anything about the disappearance | 或者知道任何关于理查德·卡塞尔 |
[06:54] | of Richard Castle, I need your help. | 失踪相关的消息 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:57] | And here’s the recording. | 这是录音 |
[06:58] | Castle, can you hear me? | 卡塞尔 你能听见吗 |
[07:00] | Please, Castle, I need your help. | 拜托 卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:03] | Given the background noise on some of these other words, | 其中一些话有背景杂音 |
[07:05] | I’m guessing parts of this were recorded in public | 所以我想有一部分是用反射式话筒 |
[07:07] | using a parabolic mike on the street, | 在公共场所录的 |
[07:09] | Maybe even at crime scenes. | 甚至可能是在一些犯罪现场 |
[07:10] | This was planned. They’ve been preparing this for months. | 这是计划好的 他们已经准备了好几个月 |
[07:13] | Looks that way. | 看样子是的 |
[07:14] | This was about Beckett. | 这是为了向贝克特报仇 |
[07:15] | No. | 不 |
[07:17] | That interview, that was meant as a… | 那个采访 那是给… |
[07:20] | as a message to me. | 是给我的一条信息 |
[07:21] | He wants me to suffer. | 他想让我痛苦 |
[07:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:26] | Why is Tyson fixated on you? | 泰森为什么咬住你不放 |
[07:28] | If he’s directing this at you, he may try to communicate. | 如果他是想对付你的话 他或许会联系你 |
[07:32] | We should put a tap and a trace on all your phones. | 我们应该监听你所有的电话 |
[07:34] | I’ll set it up. | 我去安排 |
[07:35] | Captain, he’s already communicating. | 警监 他已经在跟我交流了 |
[07:38] | He’s out there, sitting in Boudreau’s apartment. | 他就在那 躲在布德罗的公寓里 |
[07:39] | And he knows where she is. | 而且他知道她在哪 |
[07:40] | And we can’t touch him until we have proof. | 除非我们有证据 否则我们动不了他 |
[07:43] | By then, she’ll be dead! | 那时候她就已经死了 |
[07:45] | Please, Captain. This is… she’s my wife. | 求你了 警监 这…她是我妻子 |
[07:47] | Mr. Castle, I know you’re hurting. We all are. | 卡塞尔先生 我知道你很心痛 我们也是 |
[07:50] | But we have to keep our wits about us. | 但是我们要保持机敏 |
[07:52] | We have to work the evidence. | 我们要找出证据 |
[07:54] | It’s the only way we can get her back. | 只有这样才能把她救回来 |
[07:56] | Captain. | 警监 |
[07:57] | The canvass at the abduction site | 在绑架地点排查的警员 |
[07:58] | found a witness who said that she saw someone | 找到了一名目击者 她说她见到过一个 |
[08:00] | matching Beckett’s description. | 符合贝克特特征的人 |
[08:02] | Said she was in a wheelchair being pushed towards a red van, | 她说她坐在轮椅上 被推上了一部红色货车 |
[08:04] | And, the witness also said she appeared unconscious. | 目击者还说 她当时好像昏迷了 |
[08:08] | She must’ve been drugged. | 一定是被人下药了 |
[08:10] | Did they see who was with her? | 看见和她一起的人了吗 |
[08:11] | No. The person pushing the wheelchair was wearing a hoodie. | 没有 推轮椅的人戴着帽兜 |
[08:13] | Well, what about a license plate? | 那车牌号呢 |
[08:15] | No. | 没看见 |
[08:16] | But that’s a start. | 但这就是个开始 |
[08:18] | Get teams scrubbing all street-cam footage | 派人查看周围几条街所有的 |
[08:20] | from blocks nearby. | 监控摄像头 |
[08:21] | Find that van. | 找出那辆货车 |
[08:23] | We are gonna get her back. | 我们会把她救回来的 |
[09:11] | No. No, no, no, no. I told you that I’m not — | 不是吧 不是吧 我说了我没有… |
[09:15] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[09:22] | 搜索半径 红色货车 30个街区 纽约市 | |
[09:26] | Guys! | 各位 |
[09:27] | This is from a traffic camera two blocks away | 这是距贝克特被绑架地点 |
[09:29] | from where Beckett was taken. | 两个街区外的摄像头拍到的 |
[09:30] | That’s a red van. | 是一辆红色货车 |
[09:31] | Heading away from the abduction area. | 从绑架地点开过来的 |
[09:33] | You run the plate? | 查过车牌了吗 |
[09:34] | Belongs to a plumber in Queens. | 是皇后区一个水管工的 |
[09:35] | He reported it stolen three days ago. | 他在三天前就报失窃了 |
[09:37] | That’s got to be it. | 一定是这辆车 |
[09:38] | All right. I’ll run an APB. | 好的 我发全境通告 |
[09:39] | Make sure you let Castle know. | 通知卡塞尔让他知道 |
[09:40] | Yeah, where is Castle? | 好的 他去哪了 |
[09:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:44] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[09:45] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[09:46] | Help! I need help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[09:47] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[09:52] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[09:52] | I told you! I don’t know! | 我说了 我不知道 |
[09:55] | Why’d you do it, Tyson? For revenge? | 你为什么要这么做 泰森 报仇吗 |
[09:58] | Because we were happy? | 因为我们很幸福吗 |
[10:01] | You have got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[10:03] | The hell I do. | 找错才怪 |
[10:04] | – Where is she? – I don’t know! | -她在哪 -我不知道 |
[10:11] | You planned this. | 你们策划了这一切 |
[10:13] | You and Nieman. | 你和尼曼 |
[10:15] | But it ends tonight. | 不过这一切今晚都会结束 |
[10:18] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[10:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:26] | No. | 不要 |
[10:27] | Hey, hey, m-man. | 冷静 伙计 |
[10:28] | No, no, no, no, wait a minute. | 不要 不要 等等 |
[10:29] | Tell me where she is, Tyson, | 告诉我她在哪 泰森 |
[10:31] | or so help me, God… | 否则我对天发誓 |
[10:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:33] | And I’m not Tyson. | 我也不是泰森 |
[10:36] | He just wants you to think I am. | 他只是想让你以为我是 |
[10:39] | – Where is she? – But I didn’t do this. | -她在哪 -不是我做的 |
[10:40] | – I didn’t do any of this. – Where is she? | -我什么都做 -她在哪 |
[10:42] | I-I’m not him! | 我不是他 |
[10:45] | Dr. Nieman just made me look like him, but I’m not him. | 尼曼医生把我整形成了他 但我不是 |
[10:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:50] | My name is Michael Boudreau. I swear. | 我叫迈克尔·布德罗 我发誓 |
[10:53] | I was — I was born in Iowa. | 我出生在爱荷华 |
[10:56] | I was raised on 11725 north Genoa street. | 我在北热那亚街11725号长大 |
[10:58] | My parents’ names are Michael and Lauren. | 我父母是迈克尔和劳伦 |
[11:00] | I’m — I’m not Jerry Tyson. I’m not. | 我不是杰瑞·泰森 我不是 |
[11:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:05] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[11:08] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:10] | last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[11:11] | No, no. Please. Don’t. Don’t. Please. | 不不 求你 不要 求求你 |
[11:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:19] | NYPD! Police! Drop the gun! Drop it! | 纽约警局 警察 把枪放下 |
[11:22] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[11:23] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[11:26] | You heard me! Drop the gun now! | 听到了吗 放下武器 |
[11:35] | Let’s see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[11:58] | Come on, Castle. Assault with a deadly weapon? | 拜托 卡塞尔 携带武器袭击他人 |
[12:01] | Do you have any idea what this does to the investigation? | 你知道这对调查的影响有多大吗 |
[12:04] | You don’t think I wanted to go over there | 你觉得我就不想过去 |
[12:05] | and beat the hell out of him — | 揍他一顿吗 |
[12:07] | and Nieman? | 还有尼曼 |
[12:09] | That’s not gonna get her back. | 但这没法换她回来 |
[12:14] | He’s pressing charges. | 他要起诉你 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna have to book you. | 我们必须立案拘留你 |
[12:19] | Me? | 拘留我 |
[12:21] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[12:22] | We don’t have anything to hold him on. | 我们没证据能拘留他 |
[12:44] | You were never gonna win going straight at him. | 你正面跟他冲突是没法取胜的 |
[12:47] | If he thought there was any chance of that, | 如果他知道你可能成功 |
[12:48] | then he wouldn’t have stayed in that apartment. | 那就绝不会留在公寓 |
[12:53] | We’ll take care of the rest of the booking details later. | 我们稍后再处理拘留的手续 |
[12:56] | – Anything on the van? – No, not yet. | -找到货车了吗 -还没 |
[13:01] | You know, when I first got here, | 我第一次来这里时 |
[13:03] | I couldn’t figure out what Beckett saw in you. | 简直无法理解贝克特到底喜欢你哪点 |
[13:08] | But you know what she said? | 但你知道她是怎么说的吗 |
[13:11] | “He sees the story. | 她说他能看清整个故事 |
[13:13] | “I see the evidence, where it leads, | 我看到的是证据 只能跟着证据走 |
[13:15] | but he sees the story.” | 但他能看到整个故事的全局 |
[13:21] | That man got inside your head, and you let him. | 那个人扰乱了你的思维 你让他得逞了 |
[13:25] | You want to help her, | 你想要救她 |
[13:27] | you got to get inside his. | 就得潜入他的思维 |
[13:31] | What’s his story? | 他在写什么故事 |
[13:33] | What’s his next move going to be? | 接下来他要做什么 |
[13:37] | Now, you figure that out, | 想明白这个 |
[13:39] | and we’ll find her. | 我们就能找到她 |
[13:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | It’s Boudreau — Tyson. | 是布德罗 泰森 |
[13:46] | On the way back to his apartment, | 在回公寓的路上 |
[13:48] | He bolted on the subway platform and jumped onto the tracks. | 他冲下地铁月台跳上了铁轨 |
[13:50] | Our guys tried to follow, but they lost him. | 警员试图跟上 结果跟丢了 |
[13:53] | I want transit authority on full alert! | 运输管理局全面警戒 |
[13:54] | Put every unit in the area on the lookout | 把他的照片公布给大家 |
[13:56] | and get his picture on the wire! | 出动所有警力寻找他 |
[13:59] | I want him found! | 我要找到他 |
[14:00] | Captain, I just sent teams to Kelly Nieman’s apartment | 警监 我刚派了人去凯莉·尼曼家 |
[14:02] | to check on her. | 查看她的状况 |
[14:03] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[14:04] | How can she be gone? We’ve been on her place the whole time. | 她怎么会不见 我们一直在盯着她的呀 |
[14:06] | They found an access door to the roof open. | 他们发现了条通向楼顶的通道 |
[14:08] | She must have went out of it | 她肯定是从哪里跑了出去 |
[14:09] | and climbed across the roof to another building. | 从楼顶爬去了其他建筑物 |
[14:11] | Get an APB out on her and get teams down to the hospital… | 发全境通告找她 派人去医院 |
[14:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:15] | How did it feel to be that close? | 差点成功的感觉如何啊 |
[14:19] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[14:20] | Trace — go. | 追踪 快 |
[14:24] | You know the part I liked best? | 你知道我最喜欢哪部分吗 |
[14:26] | The pain in your eyes. | 就是你眼里流露的痛 |
[14:29] | The suffering. | 满是苦楚 |
[14:31] | And all that fear, knowing that I have her. | 还有恐惧 因为知道她就在我手里 |
[14:35] | Well, if this is about me, then take me. | 如果你是冲我来的 那就带我走 |
[14:37] | Take me and let her go. | 带我走 放了她 |
[14:39] | No. | 不行 |
[14:40] | No, if I took you, I’d only get to kill you once. | 如果带走你 我只能杀死你一次 |
[14:44] | See, this way, | 但现在这样 |
[14:45] | I get to kill you over and over again. | 我可以让你生不如死 |
[14:49] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[14:51] | Tyson? | 泰森 |
[14:53] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[14:54] | – Did you get him? – Stand by. | -找到他了吗 -等待中 |
[14:58] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[14:59] | 电话地址 锁定 准确地址 锁定 账户持有人信息 锁定 | |
[15:01] | Got it! Number’s coming through right now! | 找到了 号码马上就能查到 |
[15:02] | Where’s he calling from? | 他是从哪打的电话 |
[15:05] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[15:05] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[15:08] | He’s calling from your house. | 他是从你家打来的 |
[15:19] | Where’s Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯呢 |
[15:23] | Dad, what the hell?! | 爸爸 怎么回事啊 |
[15:31] | You have your passport? | 带护照了吗 |
[15:32] | Yes, yes, yes. But, Richard, Europe? | 带了带了 但是必须去欧洲吗 |
[15:35] | No “Buts.” I need to know that you’re safe. | 不要说”但是” 我必须确保你们的安全 |
[15:37] | Now, the — the police are gonna take you to the airport. | 警察会送你们去机场 |
[15:40] | – I have friends waiting for you on the other side. – Okay. | -我会让朋友在到达站接机 -好 |
[15:45] | Dad, please be safe. | 爸 一定要保重 |
[15:46] | I will. But I need you to go. | 我会的 但你们必须走 |
[15:48] | Okay. Take care, baby. | 好吧 保重 孩子 |
[15:51] | Be careful. | 保重 |
[15:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:02] | We just heard from tech. | 技术部刚传来消息 |
[16:04] | No evidence of anyone tampering with your phone. | 没有发现你的电话被篡改的证据 |
[16:07] | They think that Tyson must have figured out a way | 他们觉得泰森找到了一个法子 |
[16:09] | to spoof your number from the outside. | 远程仿制了你的电话号码 |
[16:12] | Inside, outside — doesn’t matter. | 入室篡改还是远程控制 并不重要 |
[16:15] | He wants me to know he can get to me anytime. | 他想让我知道他随时都能威胁到我 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:22] | I had him the night at the motel. | 那晚在汽车旅馆我本有机会 |
[16:25] | I-if I could have found a way to move a little faster, | 如果我动作能再快些 |
[16:29] | react a second sooner… | 反应再快一秒… |
[16:30] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:32] | It’s not my fault. | 也是我的错 |
[16:33] | It’s his fault. | 是他的错 |
[16:37] | Uniform in Queens just spotted that stolen red van off the APB. | 皇后区的警察刚看到了通缉的红色失窃货车 |
[16:39] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[16:40] | Parked outside of an abandoned industrial property. | 停在一个废弃工业设施的外面 |
[16:42] | – Is she there? – We don’t know. | -她在那儿吗 -不知道 |
[16:44] | But an E.S.U. Team’s on its way. | 但特警队正在赶去 |
[16:56] | I got something — third floor. | 我有发现 三楼 |
[16:58] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[16:59] | We have a positive I.D. — third floor, northeast corner. | 人质已识别 在三楼东北角 |
[17:02] | – How many others? – Unknown. We don’t have a visual. | -还有多少人 -不清楚 不在可视范围内 |
[17:04] | Stay behind us. If he’s in there, he’s gonna gun for you first. | 跟我们后面 如果他在里头 他会最先杀你 |
[17:24] | Castle! Wait! Get back! It’s a trap! | 卡塞尔 别动 退后 这是个陷阱 |
[17:27] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[17:32] | Beckett!! No!! | 贝克特 不 |
[17:42] | God! | 天哪 |
[17:47] | Kate, I’m so sorry. | 凯特 真抱歉 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:58] | I’m so– | 我真 |
[18:03] | It’s not her! | 这不是她 |
[18:04] | It’s not her! | 不是她 |
[18:24] | Who was the girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[18:26] | Former drug addict, just like the others. | 像其他人一样 以前是个吸毒者 |
[18:28] | She was reported missing last week. | 上周被报失踪 |
[18:31] | They found a speaker underneath the chair. | 他们在椅子下面找到了一个扬声器 |
[18:33] | It’s how he was able to broadcast Beckett’s voice. | 这样他能播放贝克特的声音 |
[18:36] | And the weapon? | 武器呢 |
[18:37] | Pre-aimed at the victim, triggered remotely. | 预先对准了被害人 远程触发 |
[18:41] | He wanted us to watch. | 他想让我们看着 |
[18:45] | He wanted us to watch. | 他想让我们看着 |
[18:47] | You think she’s still alive? | 你觉得她还活着吗 |
[18:50] | She’s alive. | 她活着 |
[18:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:54] | Because he’s not done with me yet. | 因为他和我的恩怨还没有了结 |
[19:18] | Good. | 好 |
[19:20] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[19:21] | We can get started. | 我们可以开始了 |
[19:24] | Our new victim’s name is Sydney Novak, | 最近的被害人叫希德妮·诺瓦克 |
[19:26] | from Broward county, Florida. | 来自佛罗里达州布劳沃德县 |
[19:28] | We believe she may have been targeted by Tyson and Nieman | 我们认为她被泰森和尼曼选中 |
[19:31] | due to facial similarities | 是因为她和贝克特警长的 |
[19:33] | between her and detective Beckett. | 脸部特征相似 |
[19:36] | Given the nature of these murders… | 鉴于这些谋杀案的特性 |
[19:38] | We’re not gonna find her. | 我们找不到她的 |
[19:41] | Not like this. | 不能用这种方式 |
[19:43] | Not by chasing him, not by playing his game. | 不能只是追逐他 按他的模式来 |
[19:49] | We need to take the game to him. | 我们需要设局让他来玩 |
[20:07] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:08] | You’re the writer. | 你是那个作家 |
[20:11] | You and your cop friend put me in here. | 是你和你的警察朋友把我关起来的 |
[20:14] | For murders that your cellmate Jerry Tyson | 是因为你的狱友杰瑞·泰森 |
[20:16] | convinced you to commit | 让你犯下的那些罪行 |
[20:18] | so the world would think you were 3XK | 这样全世界都认为你是3XK |
[20:20] | and he would get away scot-free. | 他就能逍遥法外了 |
[20:23] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[20:25] | You shared a cell with him for four years. | 四年里你和他同住一间牢房 |
[20:29] | Time I’d rather forget. | 我宁愿忘记那几年 |
[20:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:32] | You look at him, you think…”he’s so weak.” | 你看着他会觉得 他太弱了 |
[20:37] | There’s nothing to him. | 一无是处 |
[20:40] | But the guy — he knew how to get in your head. | 但他知道怎么掌控你 |
[20:44] | He knew how to make you do things | 他知道怎样让你做 |
[20:47] | you never thought capable of. | 你以为自己不会做的事 |
[20:49] | Like killing for him? | 比如说帮他杀人吗 |
[20:52] | Let’s just say I slept a lot better | 我只想说 自从得知他的死讯 |
[20:54] | once I knew he was dead. | 我终于睡得安稳了 |
[20:57] | He’s not. | 他没死 |
[21:00] | Just another way for him to disappear | 他只是消失了一阵 |
[21:01] | so he could make his plans. | 计划新的行动 |
[21:03] | He’s alive? | 他还活着 |
[21:04] | And he has my wife. | 我妻子在他手上 |
[21:07] | You shared a cell with him for four years. | 你跟他同住一间牢房四年 |
[21:09] | No one knows him better than you. | 没人比你更了解他 |
[21:11] | In all that time, | 四年中 |
[21:12] | did he ever mention a place somewhere in the city, | 他有没提过城里的某个地方 |
[21:17] | a place he would go to feel safe? | 能让他有安全感 |
[21:20] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[21:23] | Yes, I need your help. | 没错我需要你的帮助 |
[21:24] | You put me in here. | 你把我关进大牢 |
[21:25] | He put you in here. | 是他干的 |
[21:28] | He got you to do those things. | 是他让你做了那些事 |
[21:30] | He got inside your head, controlled you like a puppet. | 他看透了你 把你像傀儡一样控制 |
[21:36] | You’d done your time, but he needed you to get caught. | 你已经付出代价了 但我们需要你来抓住他 |
[21:41] | You sacrificed yourself. | 你牺牲了自己 |
[21:42] | And I bet not a night goes by you don’t see his face | 我猜你每晚都会看到他的脸 |
[21:44] | and wonder, “How did he do that? | 琢磨”他是怎么做到的 |
[21:48] | How did he get me to throw my life away?” | 他是怎么让我放弃自己生活的” |
[21:54] | There was some place he talked about — | 他说过一个地方 |
[21:56] | a place he liked to go. | 一个他喜欢去的地方 |
[21:58] | Where? | 在哪 |
[22:01] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[22:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:03] | Out. | 出狱 |
[22:04] | You know I don’t have the authority — | 你知道我没这权力 |
[22:05] | I’m sure with all your connections, | 我确定凭借你的人脉 |
[22:07] | you can find someone who does. | 能找到可以放我出去的人 |
[22:09] | They’ll never go for it. | 他们不会同意的 |
[22:11] | Not gonna release a murderer. They’ll let her die first. | 他们不会释放谋杀犯 他们会让她去死 |
[22:13] | That’s not my problem. | 这与我无关 |
[22:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:20] | Something else. | 你提别的要求吧 |
[22:22] | Money for your family. | 给你家里人钱 |
[22:23] | Give me something I can give you. | 提我办得到的要求 |
[22:24] | I don’t have a family, mr. Castle. | 我没有家人 卡塞尔 |
[22:26] | And I am stuck in here for life | 我余生都要在这度过 |
[22:29] | without the possibility of parole, | 也没有假释的可能 |
[22:30] | so what the hell do you think you could give me | 所以你觉得你能给我 |
[22:33] | that would be worth a damn? | 什么有价值的东西 |
[22:38] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[22:41] | He’s out there, walking around, and you’re in here. | 他在外面无拘无束 你却被关在这里 |
[22:45] | Don’t you want to settle the score? | 你不想报仇雪恨吗 |
[22:50] | Fine. Guess I just didn’t think, after all these years, | 我真没想到过了那么多年 |
[22:52] | you’d still let him control you. | 你还是任他摆布 |
[23:00] | What kind of revenge? | 怎么复仇 |
[23:07] | There was a place he talked about — | 他提过一个地方 |
[23:09] | A house in the woods. | 树林里的一幢房子 |
[23:11] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:12] | A little ways up the Hudson, owned by a family friend. | 在哈德逊河上游 房子是他家人朋友的 |
[23:16] | When he was a kid, he’d go there in the summers | 小时候 如果跟母亲关系紧张 |
[23:18] | when things got too intense with his mother. | 一到夏天他就会去那 |
[23:21] | Hello. Are your archives digitized? | 你好 你们有电子历史记录吗 |
[23:23] | I was wondering if you could e-mail me | 能否给我电邮一份 |
[23:24] | a set of the building plans for the following address. | 以下地址的建筑平面图 |
[23:27] | You know, you can’t save her. | 你救不了她 |
[23:30] | When he sees the cops coming — | 他一看到警察来 |
[23:31] | and, trust me, he will see the cops coming — | 相信我 他看得到 |
[23:36] | he won’t bargain. | 他不会讨价还价 |
[23:37] | He won’t be reasoned with. | 不会讲道理 |
[23:38] | He will just… | 他只会 |
[23:40] | kill her. | 杀了她 |
[23:43] | It won’t be the cops. | 警察不会去 |
[23:50] | It’ll be me. | 去的人是我 |
[24:51] | Amy Barrett. | 艾米·巴瑞特 |
[24:54] | You think Barrett was involved in this? | 你觉得巴瑞特与这事有关 |
[24:55] | Or she’s a victim, too. | 或者她也是受害者 |
[24:59] | So she was working with them. | 她的确在和他们合作 |
[26:04] | Don’t scream, or I will shoot you. | 别叫 要不我开枪了 |
[26:07] | Where’s Beckett? Is she inside the house? | 贝克特在哪 她在房子里吗 |
[26:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[26:13] | Not here. | 不在这 |
[26:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[26:16] | I don’t know. They wouldn’t tell me. | 我不知道 他们没告诉我 |
[26:19] | Not until it’s over. | 一切结束后我才会知道 |
[26:21] | They sent me here to wait. | 他们让我在这等着 |
[26:24] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:25] | Who’s down there? Who’s in the house? | 还有谁 谁在房子里 |
[26:28] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[26:29] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[26:30] | They’re in there, aren’t they? | 他们都在里面 对吧 |
[26:32] | No. | 没在 |
[26:34] | If you bring me back there, I’ll show you. | 不信你带我回去看 |
[26:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:41] | Making sure you stay out of my way. | 确保你不妨碍我做事 |
[26:42] | You know what I love about this car? | 你知道我最喜欢这车哪点吗 |
[26:47] | All the trunk space. | 它宽敞的后备箱 |
[26:49] | Get in. | 进去 |
[26:54] | If I’m lying and they are down there, | 如果我说谎 他们真的在那 |
[26:56] | they’re gonna miss me soon. | 他们会发现我不见了 |
[26:57] | They’ll know you’re out here. They’ll kill you both. | 他们会知道你在 会杀了你俩 |
[27:20] | Despite the situation, I want you to know I admire you. | 尽管落得如此下场 我还是很敬佩你 |
[27:26] | I always have. | 一直如此 |
[27:29] | There’s no point in resisting, detective. | 反抗是没有意义的 探长 |
[27:33] | If fact, if you accept that, I can remove the gag. | 事实上 如果你接受 我把塞口物解开 |
[27:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:42] | And please don’t scream. It’s tedious. | 别尖叫 没用 |
[27:44] | And no one can hear you. | 没人能听见 |
[27:50] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[27:56] | It’s a crime to cover up such a lovely face. | 遮住这么美丽的脸庞简直是犯罪 |
[28:00] | Kidnapping and murder are crimes. | 绑架和谋杀才是犯罪 |
[28:02] | You can still save yourself. | 你还可以自救 |
[28:07] | I’ve already been saved. | 我已经被拯救了 |
[28:12] | I used to feel ashamed of who I was inside, | 我曾为内心真实的自我 |
[28:15] | the things I dreamt about doing. | 那些我想做的事情而感到羞耻 |
[28:17] | And then I met Jerry, | 后来我遇见了杰瑞 |
[28:20] | And it was like… coming home. | 那感觉就像是找到了归宿 |
[28:23] | So if you think that I would ever turn on him, | 如果你觉得我会背叛他 |
[28:26] | You don’t understand me at all. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[28:32] | What do you think he’s gonna do | 当你没有利用价值的时候 |
[28:33] | when you’re no longer useful to him? | 你认为他会怎么处置你 |
[28:35] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[28:38] | I am your only chance, Kelly. I can help you. | 我是你唯一的机会 凯莉 我能帮你 |
[28:42] | And you’re going to. | 你马上就会帮到 |
[28:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:48] | With all the police attention, I’ll need a new face. | 警察盯上我们了 我需要一张新脸 |
[29:00] | And I’ve chosen yours. | 我选了你的 |
[29:02] | No. | 不 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | No! Please! | 不要 求你了 |
[29:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:07] | – This is going back on. – No! | -还是给你戴上吧 -不要 |
[31:09] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[31:15] | But you are. | 但你在 |
[31:32] | So glad you could join me. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[31:45] | Faces fascinate me. | 脸庞让我着迷 |
[31:52] | The mask we show to the world. | 我们展现给世人的面具 |
[31:54] | I find that clients invariably hope | 我发现客户总是希望手术 |
[31:56] | a procedure won’t just change their looks, | 不但能改变外表 |
[31:58] | but change who they are in some deeper way. | 还能改变他们内心的本质 |
[32:03] | Never does. | 哪有那种事 |
[32:08] | Any more than painting a house | 仅仅是粉刷房子 |
[32:09] | can change the things that happen inside of it. | 怎能改变房子里发生的事情 |
[32:23] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[32:24] | Do you have him? | 逮到他了吗 |
[32:28] | Yeah, I’ve got him. | 是的 |
[32:30] | Did you get what you need from her? | 你从她身上拿到需要的东西了吗 |
[32:31] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[32:33] | I can do the rest after. | 其他事可以之后再办 |
[32:35] | Get her ready. | 给她准备好 |
[32:37] | Wait for my call. | 等我的电话 |
[32:52] | It’ll all be over soon. | 一切很快就会结束 |
[32:55] | But I’ve so enjoyed our time together. | 但我很享受我们一切相处的时光 |
[33:06] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[33:16] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:17] | You have me now. Just let her go. | 我在你手里 放了她 |
[33:19] | Oh, no, no, no. I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:22] | She’s part of the plan. | 她是计划的一部分 |
[33:26] | Why I brought you here. | 我为什么把你带到这来 |
[33:28] | Brought me? | 带我来 |
[33:29] | You know what I love about human beings? | 你知道我最喜欢人类的哪一点吗 |
[33:31] | Is they’re so predictable. They’re like mice. | 他们可预知性太强 就像老鼠一样 |
[33:33] | You can get them to do anything. | 你能让他们做任何事 |
[33:36] | All you have to do | 你只需 |
[33:37] | is put a little cheese at the end of the maze | 在迷宫尽头放一小块芝士 |
[33:40] | and know exactly when to shock them. | 知道什么时候惊吓它们就行 |
[33:43] | You knew I was coming. | 你知道我会来 |
[33:44] | Dangling Boudreau in front of you, | 以布德罗身份 在你面前晃悠 |
[33:48] | watching Beckett die before your eyes — | 眼看贝克特在眼前死去 |
[33:51] | Once I had the cops chasing their tails, | 当我把警察玩得团团转之时 |
[33:53] | I knew it’d be only a matter of time | 我知道你决定自己出手 |
[33:54] | before you did something on your own. | 只是时间问题 |
[33:56] | Visiting my old cellie was a — | 拜访我的狱友 |
[33:58] | well, that was a natural choice. | 是很合乎情理的选择 |
[34:02] | This was a setup. | 这是个圈套 |
[34:05] | What better way to get you here alone | 把你单独引来的最好方法 |
[34:07] | than to make you think it was your idea? | 就是让你以为你是自己找来的 |
[34:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:13] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:14] | Because I want to see your face. | 因为我想看着你的脸 |
[34:17] | It’s why I lured you here — | 所以我才会把你引到这 |
[34:19] | so I could see your face… | 这样我就能在她死掉时 |
[34:22] | while you watched her die. | 欣赏你脸上的表情 |
[34:25] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | That’s not it. | 不是因为这个 |
[34:34] | This isn’t about me, is it? | 这跟我无关 对吧 |
[34:38] | Oh, it’s about so much more than that. | 远不止这么简单 |
[34:41] | This is about you. | 这跟你有关 |
[34:44] | Your inadequacy. | 你的弱点 |
[34:46] | All the games, all the manipulation… | 所有的游戏 所有的摆布 |
[34:50] | After I screwed up your plans, | 在我毁掉了你的计划之后 |
[34:53] | you needed to prove you were smarter than me. | 你需要证明你比我聪明 |
[34:57] | You needed to know you could control me. | 你要知道你能控制我 |
[35:05] | Well, you’re here. | 可你来了啊 |
[35:08] | You know, I’ve written characters like you. | 我写过你这样的角色 |
[35:10] | Cunning psychopaths so narcissistic, | 机智的反社会主义者 如此自恋 |
[35:12] | they believe they can’t be caught – | 他们认为自己不会被抓 |
[35:14] | Because they’re smarter than everyone | 因为他们比别人聪明 |
[35:17] | and they need to prove it. | 他们还需要证明这一点 |
[35:20] | That’s your story, Jerry. | 那是你的故事 杰瑞 |
[35:24] | Why you did everything. | 你所作所为的原因 |
[35:26] | You needed to prove it. | 你要证明这一切 |
[35:29] | So I let you. | 于是我就让你得手了 |
[35:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:38] | I let you bring me here. | 我任由你把我引到这里 |
[35:40] | It’s the only way to find you. | 这是找到你的唯一方法 |
[35:43] | I needed to find you so I could find her. | 我找到你才能找到她 |
[35:47] | But the truth, Jerry… | 但事实是 杰瑞 |
[35:50] | We’re not gonna find her — not like this. | 我们找不到她的 不能用这种方式 |
[35:54] | Not by chasing him, not by playing his game. | 不能只是追逐他 按他的模式来 |
[35:57] | We need to take the game to him. | 我们需要设局让他来玩 |
[36:06] | Put this deep in your ear. | 把这个放进耳朵深处 |
[36:07] | All right? All the way in. | 全放进去 |
[36:10] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[36:13] | I lured you here… | 我引你来这 |
[36:16] | to watch you die. | 看你死 |
[36:20] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗[准备好了吗] |
[36:22] | Clear about what? | 清楚什么 |
[36:26] | Then take the shot. | 那就开枪吧 |
[36:59] | Ryan, he’s down. | 瑞恩 他倒下了 |
[37:02] | You have her location? | 你找到她的所在地了吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:05] | Here. | 这呢 |
[37:06] | This is the last number he called. | 这是他最近打过的号码 |
[37:08] | Beckett’s with Nieman. | 贝克特和尼曼在一起 |
[37:09] | I need an emergency trace on the following number… | 我需要紧急追踪以下号码 |
[37:16] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[37:18] | He should have called by now. | 这个时候他应该打来了 |
[37:55] | I’m afraid it’s time, detective. | 恐怕是时候了 探长 |
[38:11] | There! | 那边 |
[38:28] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[39:29] | I was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[39:35] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[39:38] | That was the stupidest, most reckless, | 那是你干过最愚蠢 最冒失 |
[39:41] | irresponsible stunt you’ve ever pulled, Mr. Castle. | 最不负责任的事 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:51] | Okay. All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[39:54] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[39:55] | There’s still the matter of the assault charges. | 不过我们还要处理伤人的指控 |
[39:59] | Assault charges? | 伤人的指控 |
[40:00] | Uh, it’s a — it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[40:01] | But, c-captain you can’t be serious. | 不过警监 你是开玩笑吧 |
[40:03] | Serial killer or no, | 不管他是不是连环杀手 |
[40:05] | you threatened an unarmed man with a gun. | 你都持枪威胁了一个手无寸铁的男子 |
[40:07] | The D.A. takes that very seriously. | 地检官对这事态度很坚决 |
[40:10] | But… | 但 |
[40:11] | in light of your outstanding work on this case, | 鉴于你在此案优异的表现 |
[40:13] | He’s willing to drop the charges | 你如果同意1000小时 |
[40:14] | if you agree to 1,000 hours of community service. | 社区服务性劳役 他同意撤销指控 |
[40:19] | 1,000 hours?! | 1000小时 |
[40:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | As a consultant to detective beckett | 作为12分局和贝克特探长 |
[40:24] | and the 12th precinct. | 的顾问 |
[40:26] | I’m — I’m — I’m — | 我 |
[40:29] | I’m being un-banned? | 我被解禁了 |
[40:31] | Mr. Castle, welcome back. | 卡塞尔先生 欢迎回来 |
[40:33] | Okay! | 好了 |
[40:47] | That was my mother and Alexis. | 那是我母亲和阿莱克西斯 |
[40:48] | They said they’re on their way home, | 买完东西 |
[40:49] | just as soon as they do some shopping. | 她们就上路 |
[40:58] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[41:02] | What? | 做到什么 |
[41:03] | Kept it together the two months I was missing. | 在我失踪两个月期间没有逼疯 |
[41:07] | Two days, I didn’t know where you were, | 两天找不到你 |
[41:09] | and it nearly killed me. | 我就已经生不如死 |
[41:18] | You ever think about what happened… | 你有想过发生的事吗 |
[41:21] | when you were gone? | 你失踪时的事 |
[41:24] | All the time. | 总在想 |
[41:28] | Every time I close my eyes, I see her face. | 我一闭眼 就能看到她的脸 |
[41:35] | I see his, too. | 我也看得到他的 |
[41:37] | Since that night on the bridge. | 自从桥上那晚 |
[41:42] | You know how I deal with it? | 知道我如何应对吗 |
[41:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:46] | I open my eyes and look at you. | 睁开眼 看着你 |
[41:54] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[41:59] | Always. | 我会一如既往 |