时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Richard, it pains me to admit it, but I am in your debt. | 理查德 我真不想承认 但我欠你的 |
[00:32] | Yes. Deeply. But if you’d like to start paying rent… | 没错 欠不少呢 如果你愿意开始付房租 |
[00:35] | No, no, no. I mean I owe you a debt of gratitude. | 不是的 我是说我欠你句谢谢 |
[00:38] | If you had not urged me | 如果不是你敦促我 |
[00:40] | to take this audition, | 去参加这个试镜 |
[00:42] | I would never have gotten this part. | 我也不会得到这个角色 |
[00:45] | Now I’m off to my wardrobe fitting. | 现在我要去试衣服了 |
[00:47] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:49] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:50] | Where are you off to? | 你去哪啊 |
[00:51] | Oh, I signed up for an escort service. I have to meet a client. | 我加入了一间三陪公司 我要去见客户 |
[00:54] | What? A what? | 什么 你说什么 |
[00:56] | I just wanted to see if you were listening. | 我就是想看你到底有没有在听 |
[00:59] | I’m going to the library to study. | 我要去图书馆学习 |
[01:02] | Not cool. | 讨厌 |
[01:03] | – Bye, Kate. – Oh. Bye, bud. | -再见 凯特 -再见 |
[01:07] | A goodbye kiss? When did that start? | 吻别 这什么时候开始的 |
[01:10] | Just now. | 刚刚啊 |
[01:11] | Yeah, no, I’m as surprised as you are. | 我跟你一样惊讶啊 |
[01:13] | Well, I don’t know if I’m surprised. | 也不算惊讶了 |
[01:14] | I mean, you are pretty lovable. | 你是蛮待人亲的嘛 |
[01:16] | Well, you raised a great person, so… | 你养的女儿好 |
[01:18] | Mm. You say that now. You weren’t here for the beginning. | 你现在这么说 开始那几年你是没看着 |
[01:21] | Next time, I will be. | 下次我就能看着了 |
[01:22] | Next time? | 下次 |
[01:24] | Are you saying that you’re thinking about… | 你是说你在考虑… |
[01:26] | Yeah. About it, about my job, | 嗯 考虑了 还有我的工作 |
[01:28] | about whether we’re ready, | 我们是否准备好了 |
[01:29] | if there’s ever a right time. | 或是这种事有没有合适的时机 |
[01:31] | There never is, but there’s never a wrong time, either. | 从没有合适的时机 不过也没有不合适的时机 |
[01:35] | – Except maybe now. – Really. | -或许现在不行 -不是吧 |
[01:37] | Okay, we’ll talk about it later. | 好了 我们回头再说 |
[01:40] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:44] | So, who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[01:45] | Homeless guy, Ed Turner. | 流浪汉 艾德·特纳 |
[01:47] | Said he found her in this recycling bin | 说他在垃圾箱里找瓶子时 |
[01:48] | when he was scavenging for bottles. | 发现了尸体 |
[01:49] | We get Turner’s statement? | 拿到他的口供了吗 |
[01:50] | No, we haven’t found him yet. | 没有 还没找到人呢 |
[01:52] | He called 911 from a nearby payphone, | 他用附近的付费电话报了警 |
[01:55] | but when we got here, he was already gone. | 但我们赶到时 他已经走了 |
[01:57] | Obviously, she’s not carrying I.D. | 她显然是没带身份证明了 |
[01:59] | So, uh…I’m guessing we don’t know who she is? | 那么 我猜我们不知道她的身份了 |
[02:02] | Hopefully we will in a minute. | 希望马上就能查到 |
[02:03] | In the meantime, I can give you a pretty good idea of how she died. | 但现在 我能轻松说出死因 |
[02:07] | Manual strangulation. | 勒毙 |
[02:09] | Probably 24 to 36 hours ago. | 大概在24到36小时之前 |
[02:12] | Based on lividity, | 从尸僵情况看 |
[02:13] | she was put in the dumpster right after she was killed. | 她一死就被塞进了垃圾箱 |
[02:18] | Abrasions on her feet. | 脚上有擦伤 |
[02:20] | Mud spatter on her legs. | 腿上有泥点 |
[02:21] | She was running. Someone was chasing her. | 她是跑过来的 有人在追她 |
[02:24] | And then caught her, killed her, | 然后抓住了她 杀了她 |
[02:25] | and stuffed her in that dumpster over there. | 还塞进了那边的垃圾箱 |
[02:27] | And she’s wearing a nightgown. | 而且她穿着睡衣 |
[02:28] | She couldn’t have come from very far. | 不可能从很远的地方来 |
[02:29] | I’ll have unis show her photo around, | 我让警员拿她的照片去排查 |
[02:31] | try to find someone who recognizes her. | 看看有没有人认得她 |
[02:33] | Canvass… see if there are any witnesses | 排查寻找可能 |
[02:34] | – who might have seen what happened. – Okay. | -看到事情经过的目击者 -好的 |
[02:41] | Lanie, are you okay? | 蕾妮 你没事吧 |
[02:43] | Yeah. It’s just something about her… something familiar. | 嗯 就是她有种…熟悉感 |
[02:49] | What, like you know her? | 怎么 你认识她吗 |
[02:50] | No, I definitely don’t know her. | 不 我绝对不认识她 |
[02:53] | If she’s in the system, we can find out who she is. | 如果她有案底 我们就能查清身份了 |
[03:00] | Susan Watts… born in Vestal, New York. | 苏珊·瓦茨 纽约 维斯塔尔人 |
[03:03] | High-school dropout. | 高中辍学 |
[03:05] | Multiple arrests… | 多次被捕 |
[03:06] | Check kiting, petty larceny, bust for possession. | 空头支票骗钱 轻盗窃罪 曾因持毒被抓 |
[03:09] | The last one got her sent to Albion, | 最后一次被捕被送去了阿尔比恩监狱 |
[03:10] | but she was released six months ago. | 但她六个月前获释了 |
[03:12] | Anything since then? | 之后有什么记录吗 |
[03:13] | No, that was her last-known contact with law enforcement. | 没有 那是她最后一次跟执法部门打交道了 |
[03:16] | What about known associates? | 那么已知联络人呢 |
[03:17] | Maybe she was hanging out with someone that knows who killed her. | 或许她的朋友知道她被谁杀了 |
[03:19] | No associates listed, | 没有列出联系人 |
[03:20] | but I do have Susan Watts’ address. | 但我有苏珊·瓦茨的地址 |
[03:26] | – Can I help you? – Detective Beckett, NYPD. | -有事吗 -贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[03:28] | I need to ask you a few questions about Susan Watts. | 我要问你几个关于苏珊·瓦茨的问题 |
[03:31] | Why? Did something happen? | 怎么 出什么事了吗 |
[03:35] | I quit smoking seven years ago, | 我七年前就戒烟了 |
[03:37] | and I really want a cigarette right now. | 但我现在真的很想抽一支 |
[03:38] | Katrina, when was the last time you saw Susan or talked to her? | 卡特里娜 你最后见到苏珊或跟她通话是什么时候 |
[03:42] | Maybe three months ago, about the time she moved out. | 大概三个月前吧 她搬出去时 |
[03:45] | She moved out? | 她搬了出去 |
[03:46] | Where’d she go? | 她去了哪 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. She didn’t stay here long. | 不知道 她没住这儿多久 |
[03:50] | Less than six months. | 不到六个月 |
[03:51] | Did she have any friends, boyfriends, | 她有什么朋友 男朋友 |
[03:54] | people that she partied with? | 或一起玩的人吗 |
[03:56] | Susan wasn’t like that. Not anymore. | 苏珊不是那样的人 现在不是了 |
[03:59] | I posted an ad looking for a roommate, and she answered. | 我发了求室友的广告 她回应了 |
[04:03] | She was up front that she used to be an addict, | 她坦诚自己曾是瘾君子 |
[04:05] | been in prison. | 蹲过监狱 |
[04:07] | But she swore she was done with all that. | 但她发誓那都是过去的事了 |
[04:09] | She actually turned out to be the dream roommate. | 事实证明 她还是个完美的室友呢 |
[04:12] | Go figure. | 真没想到 |
[04:13] | And why did she move out? | 她为什么搬走了 |
[04:14] | She got some great new job. | 她得到了份很棒的新工作 |
[04:16] | – What kind of job? – I’m not sure, | -什么工作 -不清楚 |
[04:18] | but all of a sudden, | 但突然间 |
[04:19] | she could afford great clothes and a way nicer place, | 她就买得起好衣服 住得起好公寓了 |
[04:22] | so off she went. I was happy for her. | 所以她走了 我替她开心 |
[04:24] | Seemed like she had really turned her life around. | 感觉她真的扭转了人生 |
[04:27] | What else can you tell me about this new job? | 你还了解这份新工作的什么情况 |
[04:29] | Who did she work for? | 她为谁工作 |
[04:30] | She never told me. | 她没说过 |
[04:31] | She was actually kind of secretive about it. | 她对此还挺神秘的 |
[04:40] | So, the canvass isoming up empty. | 排查毫无结果 |
[04:43] | There’s no sign of Ed Turner, dude who called 911. | 既找不到艾德·特纳 那个报警的 |
[04:45] | No witnesses, and no one who knows Susan Watts, | 没有目击者 也没人认识苏珊·瓦茨 |
[04:48] | which is weird, | 这很奇怪 |
[04:48] | because why would she be running down that alley in her jams | 因为她如果不是就住在附近 |
[04:52] | if she didn’t live in the neighborhood? | 又怎么会穿着睡衣在小巷里跑 |
[04:53] | You know what else is weird? | 知道还有什么奇怪吗 |
[04:54] | I can’t find anything on this job that she had. | 我完全查不到她的这份工作 |
[04:56] | No W-2s or 1099s? | 没有报税单什么的吗 |
[04:57] | or social security withholding, | 也没有社保扣款 |
[04:59] | so she must’ve been paid in cash. | 她的工资肯定是用现金结算的 |
[05:01] | So maybe her job was illegal, | 也许她做的是非法工作 |
[05:03] | and that might be part of the reason she was killed. | 也许这就是她被杀的原因之一 |
[05:04] | The only reference I found regarding employment | 我找到的唯一与就业有关的资料 |
[05:08] | was a place called NewStart Horizons. | 是一个叫”新起点视野”的地方 |
[05:10] | Sounds like a diet plan. | 听着像节食计划似的 |
[05:11] | You would think so, | 按理说是的 |
[05:12] | Uh, but it’s a job-placement organization | 不过这其实是个 |
[05:15] | for women who’ve been incarcerated | 为坐过牢的女性介绍工作的组织 |
[05:16] | based right here in the city. | 总部就在本市 |
[05:17] | Susan met with them when they visited the prison. | 他们去监狱探视时认识了苏珊 |
[05:19] | So maybe they placed her in that job, | 也许就是他们为她安排了那份工作 |
[05:21] | And they might know where she moved to. | 他们也许知道她搬去了哪里 |
[05:22] | I’ll loop Beckett in on NewStart Horizons. | 我会跟贝克特再说下新起点的情况 |
[05:32] | – So, what’s up? – Well, for one thing, | -怎么了 -首先 |
[05:34] | I found this in the victim’s hair. | 我在死者的头发中发现了这个 |
[05:37] | Feather. | 羽毛 |
[05:38] | Probably from bedding or a down pillow or something. | 可能是被絮或羽绒枕之类的东西 |
[05:42] | So maybe she was in bed and got chased out of her house. | 所以她当时可能正在睡觉 被人赶出了房子 |
[05:45] | Killer could’ve been somebody she knew, maybe a boyfriend. | 凶手可能是她认识的人 也许是男友 |
[05:47] | What’s the story with this woman? | 这女人到底什么情况 |
[05:49] | Why do you ask? | 问这个干什么 |
[05:50] | Is it something like this? | 是不是这么回事 |
[05:52] | She was in trouble with the law, | 她先是犯了点小法 |
[05:54] | then she gets her act together, finds a great job, | 然后重拾了自我 找了份很好的工作 |
[05:58] | but damned if you can figure out what that job is. | 可你们怎么也查不出到底是什么工作 |
[06:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:02] | Do you remember Pam Hodges? | 还记得帕姆·霍奇斯吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. How could I forget her? | 当然 怎么忘得了 |
[06:07] | She looked just like you. | 她跟你长得一模一样 |
[06:09] | That’s how she was made to look. | 那是被人为改造的 |
[06:10] | Pam Hodges had the same story, | 帕姆·霍奇斯就跟我刚说的情况一样 |
[06:12] | except she was a hooker in tampa. | 只不过她是个坦帕市的妓女 |
[06:14] | Out of nowhere, she gets herself straightened out, | 莫名其妙就突然改邪归正了 |
[06:17] | gets a great job, then gets killed — strangled. | 找了份很好的工作 然后被杀了 勒毙 |
[06:20] | Yeah, but not in the same way. | 对 但方法不同 |
[06:22] | Pam was strangled with wire by Carl Matthews, | 帕姆是被卡尔·马修斯用电线勒死的 |
[06:24] | but we put him away. | 可我们已经将他绳之以法了 |
[06:26] | So, what does Pam Hodges have to do with Susan Watts? | 所以帕姆·霍奇斯跟苏珊·瓦茨有什么关系 |
[06:32] | I think they’re connected. | 我觉得她们有关联 |
[06:36] | Excuse me. Hi, I’m detective Beckett, NYPD. | 你好 我是纽约警局的贝克特探长 |
[06:39] | I need to speak with someone | 我需要找人询问点情况 |
[06:40] | about one of your clients, Susan Watts. | 关于你们的一位顾客 苏珊·瓦茨 |
[06:42] | Let me contact the director. | 我跟主任联系一下 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:45] | Uh…excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:49] | Lanie, hey, what do you got? | 蕾妮 有什么发现 |
[06:50] | I’m here with Javi, | 我正跟哈维一起 |
[06:51] | and I think I know why Susan Watts looked familiar. | 我想我知道为什么会觉得苏珊·瓦茨眼熟了 |
[06:53] | She had cosmetic surgery on her face. | 她做过面部整容手术 |
[06:56] | Way less extreme, | 动得不多 |
[06:58] | But a lot like what Pam Hodges had done. | 但跟帕姆·霍奇斯做过的非常相似 |
[07:00] | Pam Hodges? | 帕姆·霍奇斯 |
[07:02] | It’s the same cheek implants, the same technique. | 是一样的面颊植入物 一样的技术 |
[07:04] | Kate, I think Susan Watts’ surgery | 凯特 我认为苏珊·瓦茨的手术 |
[07:07] | was performed by the same doctor. | 是由同一名医生操刀的 |
[07:09] | Dr. Kelly Nieman? | 凯莉·尼曼医生 |
[07:10] | Please, let me offer you a pen. | 来 用我的笔吧 |
[07:12] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:13] | We’re just here to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是来问几个问题的 |
[07:15] | Oh, can I just say, you have an amazing face, detective. | 恕我冒昧 你的脸真是太美了 探长 |
[07:21] | I can’t prove it, but my gut says this is Nieman’s work. | 我无法证明 但我的直觉是这是尼曼的手法 |
[07:24] | She was in on the murders of Pam Hodges and Daniel Santos, | 她与帕姆·霍奇斯和丹尼尔·桑托斯被害有关 |
[07:27] | and you could never nail her for it, | 但你没能将她定罪 |
[07:29] | maybe this time you can. | 也许这次可以了 |
[07:32] | Kate, are you still there? | 凯特 你还在听吗 |
[07:34] | Lanie, uh, it’s not just your gut. | 蕾妮 不只是你的直觉 |
[07:38] | Kelly Nieman is a part of this, and I’m looking right at her. | 凯莉·尼曼的确跟这事有关 我正看着她呢 |
[07:54] | Wait… Kelly Nieman is mixed up in this? | 等等 凯莉·尼曼跟这事有关 |
[07:56] | I thought she left the country. | 我以为她已经逃出国了 |
[07:58] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[07:59] | Though the director at NewStart Horizons | 不过新起点视野的主任声称 |
[08:00] | claims that Dr. Nieman never met Susan Watts. | 尼曼医生从没见过苏珊·瓦茨 |
[08:03] | Only now Susan is dead, | 可现在苏珊死了 |
[08:04] | and Kelly Nieman is a major donor of NewStart Horizons. | 而凯莉·尼曼是新起点的主要资助人之一 |
[08:07] | Yeah, it can’t be a coincidence. | 没错 不可能是巧合 |
[08:08] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[08:09] | Just stay close to the phone. I’ll be in touch. | 留意电话就好 有消息我告诉你 |
[08:14] | Kate, how sure are you | 凯特 你有多确定 |
[08:16] | that Kelly Nieman is connected with the Susan Watts case? | 凯莉·尼曼跟苏珊·瓦茨的案子有关 |
[08:18] | A lot of things point to her, sir. | 有很多线索都指向她 长官 |
[08:20] | As it did with Pam Hodges and Daniel Santos, | 就像帕姆·霍奇斯和丹尼尔·桑托斯的案子一样 |
[08:22] | but no actual proof. | 但没有切实的证据 |
[08:24] | At the time, you felt that 3xk | 当时 你觉得3XK |
[08:26] | might have played a part in those murders. | 也许跟那些谋杀案有关 |
[08:28] | Do you think he played a part in this one, too? | 你觉得这案子也跟他有关吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t have any evidence of it yet, sir, | 我现在还没有任何证据 长官 |
[08:33] | and we haven’t found any actual proof | 我们也没找到任何切实证据 |
[08:36] | that Jerry Tyson is still alive. | 能证明杰瑞·泰森还活着 |
[08:38] | It’s possible that Kelly Nieman | 也许凯莉·尼曼本人 |
[08:40] | is a serial killer in her own right. | 就是个连环杀手 |
[08:43] | She’s as shrewd and high functioning | 她非常狡猾 并且反社会的程度 |
[08:45] | of a sociopath as he ever was. | 比他更甚 |
[08:47] | If Dr. Nieman is involved in this murder, | 如果尼曼医生跟这起谋杀案有关 |
[08:49] | How can I make sure | 我要如何确保 |
[08:51] | that she doesn’t slip through our fingers again? | 她不会再次从我们手中逃走 |
[08:54] | You could bring Castle in to consult on this case. | 你可以把卡塞尔调回来当顾问 |
[08:56] | No, detective. | 不行 警探 |
[08:57] | Sir, he knows the Nieman case inside and out. | 长官 他对尼曼的案子了若指掌 |
[09:01] | He could be a huge asset. | 他能帮上大忙 |
[09:02] | Well, I am inclined to agree with you, but… | 我有意同意你的意见 不过 |
[09:08] | Mr. Castle… | 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:11] | works on this case only. | 只能参与这一件案子 |
[09:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[09:15] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[09:16] | Still have to get the D.A. on board. | 还得让地检官也同意才行 |
[09:18] | Excuse me, captain. | 打扰了 长官 |
[09:19] | We looked into Kelly Nieman. | 我们查了凯莉·尼曼 |
[09:21] | She has a surgical clinic in Costa Rica, | 她在哥斯达黎加有家外科诊所 |
[09:23] | but she also began seeing patients right here in this city | 但六个月前 通过一个外科整容集团 |
[09:27] | Six months ago through a cosmetic surgery group. | 她也开始接收市里的病人了 |
[09:29] | Where? | 具体什么地方 |
[09:30] | St. Simon’s hospital, eighth floor. | 圣西蒙医院 八楼 |
[09:49] | Pam Hodges was murdered, | 帕姆·霍奇斯被谋杀了 |
[09:50] | and so was Daniel Santos, | 还有丹尼尔·桑托斯 |
[09:52] | and the only person that they have in common is you. | 唯一与他们两个有关联的人就是你 |
[09:55] | What possible motive would I have for killing anyone? | 那我有什么动机去杀人呢 |
[09:57] | She volunteered as a prison doctor. | 她主动提出去当监狱的医生 |
[09:59] | Not only that, she treated Jerry Tyson. | 不仅如此 她还治疗了杰端·泰森 |
[10:01] | She’s got to be Tyson’s girlfriend. | 她肯定是泰森的女朋友 |
[10:03] | He taught her everything he knew. | 他把他知道的都教给她 |
[10:05] | We got here too late. Nieman cleared out. She’s gone. | 我们晚了一步 尼曼清空了这里跑了 |
[10:09] | You think you’ve got this all figured out, but you don’t. | 你以为你搞清楚了这一切 可你并没有 |
[10:18] | *We’ll meet again* | *我们还会再见* |
[10:22] | *Don’t know where* | *虽不知何地* |
[10:25] | *Don’t know when* | *虽不知何时* |
[10:28] | *But I know* | *但我知道* |
[10:43] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[10:45] | Like the song says. | 就像歌里唱的那样 |
[10:47] | Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特 |
[10:49] | Such lovely features. | 如此精致的容貌 |
[10:52] | What skilled hands could do with you. | 技艺高超的人能对你大展拳脚啊 |
[10:54] | I’m not interested in a consultation. | 我对咨询可没兴趣 |
[10:56] | Neither am I. | 我也没有 |
[10:58] | You do know your little theory that I played a role | 你应该知道你认为我参与了 |
[11:00] | in those deaths damaged my practice, my reputation. | 那些凶杀案的想法 损害了我的业务还有名誉 |
[11:05] | But I can truly say that’s all in the past now | 但我真心觉得这都过去了 |
[11:07] | and I bear you no malice. | 而且我对你并没有恶意 |
[11:09] | Well, that’s a relief. | 好吧 真让人松了一口气 |
[11:11] | What can you tell me about Susan Watts? | 关于苏珊·瓦茨你都知道些什么 |
[11:14] | I’m not familiar with that name. | 我没怎么听过这个名字 |
[11:15] | She was a client at NewStart Horizons. | 她是新起点视野的员工 |
[11:17] | Many women are. | 还有很多其他的女性都是 |
[11:18] | So you never met her there? | 你从来都没在那见过她吗 |
[11:19] | I donate to NewStart Horizons, detective. | 我是新起点视野的资助人 探长 |
[11:21] | But it’s not where I spend my time, | 但我不常待在那 |
[11:23] | and I don’t know Susan Watts. | 我也不认识苏珊·瓦茨 |
[11:26] | Does this refresh your memory? | 这个能让你记起来吗 |
[11:29] | She got a job that apparently doesn’t exist. | 她找了个实际上并不存在的工作 |
[11:31] | She also had cosmetic surgery performed by you. | 她也在你这里接受了整容手术 |
[11:34] | You must be mistaken. | 你肯定是搞错了 |
[11:36] | I never forget a face, especially if I cut it. | 我不会忘记人的脸 特别是我动过刀的 |
[11:39] | So I suppose you won’t mind if I take a look | 我想你不会介意我 |
[11:41] | at your patient records just to be sure. | 为了保险起见查看你的病人档案 |
[11:43] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[11:45] | I just need to see a court order signed by a judge. | 我只是需要看一下法官签署的法庭命令 |
[11:47] | I’ll get one. | 我会拿来的 |
[11:48] | Not based on casual suspicions, | 希望不会是基于随意的猜测 |
[11:50] | which is all you seem to have. | 不过好像你也就只有这些 |
[11:54] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[11:55] | A parting gift? | 一份临别的礼物 |
[11:58] | A facial-rejuvenation kit. My own product line. | 一个面部复苏仪 我自己生产的 |
[12:01] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:03] | You sure? You look a bit fatigued. | 你确定 你看上去有点疲惫 |
[12:13] | What’s up, Beckett? | 怎么了 贝克特 |
[12:14] | Kelly Nieman just denied knowing Susan Watts, | 凯莉·尼曼不承认她认识苏珊·瓦茨 |
[12:15] | and I need proof that she’s lying. | 我需要证据证明她在说谎 |
[12:17] | Well, I haven’t found any yet. | 我还没找到 |
[12:18] | But so far, nobody at NewStart Horizons | 但到目前为止 没有人在新起点视野 |
[12:21] | remembers seeing them together, | 看到过她们在一起 |
[12:22] | and there’s no forensic evidence that ties Nieman to the murder. | 也没法医证据能把尼曼和谋杀案联系起来 |
[12:24] | Put a surveillance detail on her, | 监视她 |
[12:26] | and pull security video from St. Simon’s hospital. | 把圣西蒙医院的监控录像调出来 |
[12:29] | Maybe Susan visited Nieman here | 也许苏珊在这儿见过尼曼 |
[12:32] | or came in for an appointment. | 或者来预约过 |
[12:33] | I’ll get right on it, | 我马上就去做 |
[12:34] | but you’re talking about weeks of footage to comb through, | 但这需要梳理好几周的监控录像 |
[12:36] | and that’s even if St. Simon’s lets us have it. | 即使圣西蒙医院让我们查看的话 |
[12:38] | But I do have some good news for you. | 但还是有些好消息 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | The D.A. signed off on Castle | 地方检察院同意让卡塞尔 |
[12:42] | working this case with us. | 和我们一起办这个案子 |
[12:43] | He’ll be here ready to jump in by the time you get back. | 等你回来他就能办案了 |
[12:49] | Do you really think Nieman’s behind Susan Watts’ murder? | 你真觉得尼曼与苏珊·瓦茨的谋杀案有关吗 |
[12:51] | Couldn’t tell. She’s got ice water in her veins. | 说不准 她是个冷血的人 |
[12:55] | Although I’ll bet Kelly Nieman | 不过我认为凯莉·尼曼 |
[12:56] | wasn’t in the alleyway doing the dirty work. | 肯定不是那个在巷子里动手的人 |
[12:58] | Last time, she had an accomplice, | 上次 她有个共犯 |
[12:59] | a proxy — someone who did the killing for her. | 一个中间人 帮她杀人 |
[13:02] | So, who’s the proxy this time? | 那这次谁是那个中间人呢 |
[13:04] | Hey, guys. We got something. | 伙计们 我们有线索了 |
[13:07] | The hospital won’t share security footage | 没有法院的命令 |
[13:09] | without a court order. | 医院不让我们调取监控录像 |
[13:10] | But I was able to locate a street cam | 但我找到了一个街道摄像头 |
[13:12] | with a view of the hospital entrance. | 可以看到医院的入口 |
[13:14] | So, we started rolling through it, | 于是我们就查看了里面的录像 |
[13:16] | and in no time, we ran across this. | 很快 我们就找到了这个 |
[13:19] | She’s carrying a Kelly Nieman gift bag. | 她拿着一个凯莉·尼曼的礼品袋 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s her. That’s definitely Susan Watts. | 就是她 那人绝对就是苏珊·瓦茨 |
[13:25] | Except there’s a timeline problem. | 除了一个时间线问题 |
[13:27] | This footage is from yesterday afternoon. | 这段录像是昨天下午的 |
[13:29] | After Susan Watts was already dead, | 在苏珊·瓦茨死后 |
[13:31] | so this can’t be her. | 所以那肯定不是她 |
[13:34] | That’s not Susan Watts? | 那不是苏珊·瓦茨吗 |
[13:38] | All right, then either by some insane coincidence, | 好吧 要么就是疯狂的巧合 |
[13:41] | Kelly Nieman has another patient | 凯莉·尼曼有另一个 |
[13:42] | who looks exactly like Susan Watts… | 和苏珊·瓦茨长得一模一样的病人 |
[13:44] | Or Nieman surgically changed that woman | 要么就是尼曼出于某种原因用手术 |
[13:47] | to look like Susan Watts for some reason. | 让那个女人看上去就像苏珊·瓦茨 |
[13:49] | Either way, we’ve got to figure out where this woman is. | 不管怎样 我们都要弄清楚这个女人在哪 |
[13:55] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[13:56] | Look who’s driving. | 看谁在开车 |
[13:57] | It’s 3XK. | 是3XK |
[14:01] | Jerry Tyson. | 杰瑞·泰森 |
[14:04] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[14:07] | Listen up, people. | 大家听着 |
[14:09] | This woman is in grave danger. | 这名女性现在处境非常危险 |
[14:10] | She left St. Simon’s hospital yesterday, | 她昨天离开了圣西蒙医院 |
[14:13] | and we urgently need to find her. | 我们急需找到她 |
[14:14] | She is a patient of Dr. Kelly Nieman. | 她是凯莉·尼曼医生的病人 |
[14:16] | Nieman is not cooperating, | 尼曼不配合我们 |
[14:18] | so canvass the hospital. | 所以排查这所医院 |
[14:19] | Someone there has to know who she is. | 那肯定有人知道她是谁 |
[14:21] | And work this vehicle. | 调查这辆车 |
[14:22] | We find the truck, we find the woman | 找到这辆车 我们就能找到她 |
[14:24] | along with the man she took a ride with. | 还有车上和她一起的这个男人 |
[14:26] | That man is Jerry Tyson, also known as 3XK. | 他就是杰瑞·泰森 又叫3XK |
[14:29] | And I am sure that no one here | 我确定在座的各位没有人比 |
[14:31] | is more familiar with him than Castle. | 卡塞尔更加了解他 |
[14:35] | A…dubious distinction. | 也不能完全这么说 |
[14:38] | 3XK, the triple killer. | 3XK 三重杀手 |
[14:40] | So named because he kills his victims in groups of three — | 这么称他是因为他每次都杀三个 像最近的 |
[14:43] | blondes like his latest victim, Susan Watts. | 这位被害人一样的金发女人 苏珊·瓦茨 |
[14:46] | The original 3XK killings were unsolved | 3XK最初的凶杀案一直没破 |
[14:49] | and stopped soon after they started. | 而且很快凶手就停手了 |
[14:51] | But then four years ago, another victim showed up. | 不过四年前 又出现了一名被害人 |
[14:55] | The triple killer is back. | 三重杀手回来了 |
[14:57] | The man that we’re looking for is Marcus Gates. | 我们要找的人叫马库斯·盖茨 |
[15:00] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[15:02] | Now, we couldn’t prove that Marcus Gates was 3XK. | 我们当时无法证明马库斯·盖茨就是3XK |
[15:06] | But his cellmate, Jerry Tyson, | 不过他的狱友 杰瑞·泰森 |
[15:08] | agreed to help us put Gates away | 同意帮我们抓住盖茨 |
[15:09] | in exchange for an early release. | 条件是让他提前出狱 |
[15:11] | That turned out to be not such a good deal. | 可后来证明这次交易很不合算 |
[15:13] | It’s not Marcus Gates. | 不是马库斯·盖茨 |
[15:15] | It was him all along. He’s the real triple killer. | 是他 他才是三重杀手 |
[15:22] | By the time we realized that Jerry Tyson was 3XK, | 当我们意识到杰瑞·泰森才是3XK的时候 |
[15:25] | it was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[15:26] | We got close again | 后来我们又差一点抓到他 |
[15:28] | when Tyson used the gun he stole from Detective Ryan in a homicide, | 泰森用从莱恩警探那偷来的枪杀了人 |
[15:32] | then he dropped out of sight. | 之后就消失了 |
[15:33] | But not for long. | 但并没有消失太久 |
[15:35] | Richard Castle, | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[15:37] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Tessa Horton. | 你因涉嫌谋杀泰莎·霍顿而被捕了 |
[15:39] | You did this. Y-you killed Tessa. | 这一切都是你干的 你杀了泰莎 |
[15:41] | You killed tessa. | 是你杀了泰莎 |
[15:43] | You will not last the night. | 你连一个晚上都活不过 |
[15:48] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[15:49] | You shot him. He’s dead. It’s over. | 你朝他开了枪 他死了 都结束了 |
[15:53] | For now. | 暂时结束而已 |
[15:56] | I wish I could say my doubts were unfounded. | 我也希望我的怀疑是没有根据的 |
[16:00] | Why would someone kill clones of Esposito and Lanie? | 为什么有人会杀害克隆版埃斯波西托和蕾妮 |
[16:03] | Kelly Nieman is playing a much deeper game. | 凯莉·尼曼在下一盘更大的棋 |
[16:06] | Where are the 3XK files? | 3XK的档案呢 |
[16:07] | I didn’t check out any files. | 我没领走任何档案 |
[16:09] | It’s not just Tyson’s files that are gone. | 不光是泰森的档案没了 |
[16:11] | Lab work, DNA, tissue samples | 所有3XK案件死者的报告 |
[16:14] | of every 3XK victim were checked out by Lanie. | 实验室化验单 DNA和组织样本全被蕾妮取走了 |
[16:18] | Only not the real Lanie. | 只不过不是真的蕾妮 |
[16:20] | Now, at the time, | 当时 |
[16:21] | we weren’t certain that Tyson was behind it all. | 我们并不是非常确定泰森就是幕后黑手 |
[16:24] | We didn’t even know if he was alive, but we do now. | 我们都不知道他是否还活着 不过现在知道了 |
[16:27] | But we might have gotten lucky. | 但我们这次运气不错 |
[16:30] | It looks like Susan Watts escaped from Tyson, | 苏珊·瓦茨好像是从泰森那逃了出来 |
[16:32] | forcing him to kill her in the alley | 迫使他不得不在小巷里杀了她 |
[16:34] | and leave her body there, | 并把她尸体遗弃在那 |
[16:35] | which means he got careless, he made mistakes. | 这就说明他大意了 出现了疏忽 |
[16:38] | Let’s press our advantage and find this woman | 我们要利用现在的优势 找到这个女人 |
[16:40] | before she becomes his next victim. | 以免她成为他的下一个被害人 |
[16:46] | You look well, Mr. Castle. | 你看上去不错 卡塞尔先生 |
[16:48] | Though your palpebral folds could use some tending. | 不过你脸上的皱纹应该处理处理了 |
[16:52] | I thought you stopped working on cases. | 你不是不再办案了吗 |
[16:54] | For you, I made an exception. | 为了你 我破例一次 |
[16:56] | Please know I’m here as a courtesy. | 你们要知道 我来这是出于礼貌 |
[16:59] | I’m sure you are. Who is this woman? | 当然了 这个女人是谁 |
[17:02] | And don’t say you don’t know her. | 你可别说你不认识她 |
[17:03] | She is carrying your swag bag. | 她拿着的是你的礼品包 |
[17:06] | That doesn’t prove she’s a patient. | 这并不能证明她是我的病人 |
[17:08] | Are you saying she’s not a patient? | 你是说她不是你的病人吗 |
[17:09] | I’m saying I can’t answer that. I’d be breaking confidentiality. | 我是说我不能回答 否则就违反了保密条约 |
[17:12] | Which you would be free to do, even obliged to do, | 没有违反 你甚至有义务回答这个问题 |
[17:16] | especially if a patient’s life is in danger. | 特别是在你的病人有生命危险的情况下 |
[17:18] | She took a ride with Jerry Tyson. | 她上了杰瑞·泰森的车 |
[17:19] | It doesn’t get more dangerous than that. | 没有比这更危险的事了 |
[17:21] | Except Jerry Tyson is dead. Therefore, that can’t be him. | 可是杰瑞·泰森已经死了 所以那不可能是他 |
[17:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:25] | Then who is he, and where do we find him? | 那他是谁 我们去哪里能找到他 |
[17:28] | I really couldn’t say. | 我也不知道啊 |
[17:31] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这 |
[17:34] | To see what we have. | 是为了看看我们掌握了什么 |
[17:37] | What you have is irrelevant to me. | 你们掌握了什么跟我无关 |
[17:40] | I’m innocent of any wrongdoing. | 我是无辜的 没有做任何错事 |
[17:41] | If you’re innocent, | 如果你是无辜的 |
[17:42] | then why won’t you give us this woman’s name? | 那你为什么不告诉我们这个女人的名字 |
[17:45] | Especially when not giving it makes you look guilty. | 况且你越不说 越显得有罪 |
[17:48] | Any judge we take this to will see this man is Jerry Tyson. | 任何一个法官都会认为这就是杰瑞·泰森 |
[17:52] | We will be granted a court order for that patient’s name. | 我们会得到法院的强制令从而得知那个病人的名字 |
[17:56] | So you can give it to me now, | 所以你最好现在就告诉我 |
[17:57] | or I’ll see you in an hour in your hospital | 否则我们会在一个小时后 |
[17:59] | with a dozen police officers. | 带着许多警察去你的医院 |
[18:01] | Your choice. | 你来选吧 |
[18:06] | Her name is Amy Barrett. | 她的名字叫艾米·巴瑞特 |
[18:08] | Run that name. Go. | 查查那个名字 快 |
[18:11] | So you admit that Amy Barrett is a patient of yours. | 这么说你承认艾米·巴瑞特是你的病人了 |
[18:14] | Where does she live? | 她住在哪 |
[18:16] | I’ll have my office send her contact information. | 我会让我办公室的人把她的联系信息发给你们 |
[18:18] | Why did she want surgery? | 她为什么要整容 |
[18:21] | She wanted to enhance her appearance. | 她想变得更漂亮 |
[18:23] | And it’s just an amazing coincidence | 她最后整成苏珊·瓦茨的样子 |
[18:24] | she ended up looking exactly like Susan Watts? | 完全是一个巧合吗 |
[18:27] | As I’ve said before, I don’t know who that is. | 我刚才说了 我不知道那个人是谁 |
[18:29] | And yet they look identical. | 可她们俩一模一样 |
[18:32] | Whatever you’re up to, | 无论你想干什么 |
[18:35] | whatever tyson is up to, | 无论泰森想干什么 |
[18:38] | we will stop it. | 都会被我们阻止的 |
[18:40] | Jerry Tyson is dead. | 杰瑞·泰森已经死了 |
[18:43] | And I have a surgery scheduled. | 我还有整容手术要做 |
[18:47] | Contact info that Kelly Nieman’s office sent us was out of date. | 凯莉·尼曼办公室发给我们的联系信息已经过时了 |
[18:50] | Amy moved out of her place two months ago. | 艾米两个月前就搬走了 |
[18:52] | Still trying to figure out where. | 还在查她搬去了哪 |
[18:53] | Just like Susan Watts. | 就像苏珊·瓦茨一样 |
[18:54] | That’s not all she had in common. | 还有其它共同的地方 |
[18:55] | Amy Barrett grew up in Arizona. Ran away at 16. | 艾米·巴瑞特在亚利桑那州长大 16岁离家出走 |
[18:58] | She drifted around. Multiple arrests. | 四处漂流 被逮捕过很多次 |
[18:59] | She have any connection to NewStart Horizons? | 她跟新起点视野有什么联系吗 |
[19:01] | Not that I can tell. | 我没有找到 |
[19:05] | Nieman’s creating his victims. | 尼曼是在制造被害人 |
[19:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:08] | For Jerry Tyson. | 为杰瑞·泰森 |
[19:09] | They’re like clones. | 她们就像是克隆的 |
[19:12] | They’re blond and pretty, | 都是金发 而且很漂亮 |
[19:14] | Just the way Tyson likes them. | 刚好是泰森喜欢的类型 |
[19:15] | Nieman finds these poor women, | 尼曼发现了这些可怜的女人 |
[19:17] | lost souls that no one is gonna miss, | 迷失了方向 没人会寻找她们 |
[19:19] | and she remakes them. | 于是她重新塑造了她们 |
[19:20] | She grooms them for 3XK. | 她为3XK重新打扮了她们 |
[19:25] | Yo. We got the truck. | 我们找到了那辆车 |
[19:27] | Tory picked it up on another street cam. | 托瑞从另一处监控上找到的 |
[19:28] | Got a license plate. | 拍到了车牌照 |
[19:29] | Vehicle belongs to a guy named Michael Boudreau. | 车属于一个叫迈克尔·布德罗的人 |
[19:32] | We got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, four blocks from where Susan Watts was found. | 离发现苏珊·瓦茨尸体的四个街区 |
[19:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:37] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定是这里 |
[19:38] | How do you think Michael Boudreau figures in? | 你认为这和迈克尔·布德罗有什么联系 |
[19:40] | He may be Tyson’s accomplice. | 也许他是泰森的同谋 |
[19:48] | Michael Boudreau, NYPD! Open the door! | 迈克尔·布德罗 纽约警察 开门 |
[19:55] | Freeze! NYPD! | 站住 纽约警察 |
[19:57] | Let me see your hands! | 双手举起来 |
[19:58] | Step away from the window. | 远离窗户 |
[20:01] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[20:08] | Jerry Tyson, you are under arrest. | 杰瑞·泰森 你被逮捕了 |
[20:17] | What I wouldn’t give to be in that box with Jerry Tyson. | 我愿付出一切审审他 |
[20:19] | Well, we arrested him. | 我们抓到了他 |
[20:21] | He’s going away. I’m good with that. | 他要蹲大牢了 我很满足 |
[20:23] | Yeah, but he didn’t take your gun | 是啊 但他没拿着你的枪 |
[20:24] | and get someone killed with it. | 去杀别人 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[20:31] | Did you find any sign of Amy Barrett? | 你们找到艾米·巴瑞特了吗 |
[20:33] | Not yet, but CSU’s pulling prints to see if she was here. | 还没 但鉴证组在找她是否留下指纹 |
[20:36] | They’re also checking bedding and pillows | 他们也在搜查床上用品和枕头 |
[20:38] | to see if it matches that feather | 看是不是和蕾妮在苏珊·瓦茨头发上 |
[20:40] | that Lanie found in Susan Watts’ hair. | 找到的羽毛吻合 |
[20:42] | Well, what’s the story on Michael Boudreau? | 迈克尔·布德罗又是什么情况 |
[20:44] | Well, based on his pay stubs and some other stuff, | 根据他的工资单和其他物品 |
[20:46] | he came from Iowa six months ago. | 他六个月前从爱荷华州来纽约 |
[20:49] | Works in construction. | 在建筑工地上班 |
[20:50] | – Well, where is he now? – We don’t know. | -那他现在在哪 -我们不知道 |
[20:51] | We also don’t know his connection | 我们也不知道他和 |
[20:53] | to Jerry Tyson, either. | 杰瑞·泰森之间的关系 |
[20:55] | All right, uh, keep me posted. | 好的 继续向我汇报情况 |
[20:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:57] | Yo, Ryan. Check it out. | 莱恩 看看这个 |
[21:00] | Found this under the bed. | 在床底下发现这个 |
[21:02] | Look at the photo. | 看看这张照片 |
[21:07] | Amy Barrett. | 艾米·巴瑞特 |
[21:08] | Because it’s her phone. | 因为这是她的手机 |
[21:09] | She was here. | 她来过这 |
[21:11] | Question is, where is she now and what did Tyson do to her? | 问题是 她人在哪 泰森对她做了什么 |
[21:27] | I never thought this day would come. | 我从没想过会有这么一天 |
[21:29] | Not only can we prove Jerry Tyson is alive, | 不仅可以证明杰瑞·泰森还活着 |
[21:31] | but we have him in custody. | 而且将他扣押了 |
[21:33] | What we don’t have is a smoking gun. | 但是我们没有确凿的证据 |
[21:37] | There’s no evidence at the apartment? | 那间公寓找不到任何证据吗 |
[21:38] | Nothing to indicate foul play, | 没有证据指证他犯罪 |
[21:40] | and we can’t charge him for his past crimes, | 而且我们不能用以前的罪行起诉他 |
[21:41] | not with his records missing. | 他的犯罪记录都不见了 |
[21:43] | We have him at the motel. | 还有汽车旅馆那件事可以起诉 |
[21:45] | He attacked Ryan. | 他袭击了莱恩 |
[21:46] | He tied me up at gunpoint. | 把我五花大绑拿枪指着我 |
[21:49] | Kidnapping, the aggravated assault of a police officer, | 绑架 加重袭警罪 |
[21:51] | and use of a gun during a felony. | 而且用警枪可是重罪 |
[21:53] | That will work. | 可以利用这点起诉 |
[21:56] | So we got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[21:57] | That’ll buy us enough time to tie him to Amy Barrett, | 就有足够时间将他和艾米·巴瑞特 |
[22:00] | Susan Watts, build a real case. | 苏珊·瓦茨的案子联系到一起立案 |
[22:02] | We figured out how he might have crossed paths with Amy. | 我们知道了他是如何认识艾米的 |
[22:05] | Before she came to New York, | 在来纽约之前 |
[22:05] | she was being treated for substance abuse | 她曾在俄亥俄一家非营利性诊所 |
[22:07] | at a nonprofit clinic in Ohio. | 因为药物滥用接受治疗 |
[22:09] | Don’t tell me — Kelly Nieman’s a donor. | 别告诉我 凯莉·尼曼就是捐献人 |
[22:11] | To that organization | 捐献给了那个机构 |
[22:12] | and dozens of others just like it across the country. | 还捐献给全国各地的许多人 |
[22:15] | She and Tyson are in this together. | 她和泰森合谋 |
[22:17] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[22:18] | A serial-killer team. | 连环杀手小队 |
[22:20] | She must have recruited these women, | 她一定是招募了这些女孩 |
[22:22] | promised them a great job, a new look, and a bright future. | 承诺给她们好工作 新外貌和美好未来 |
[22:25] | Yeah, a future that ended with Jerry Tyson. | 是的 被杰瑞·泰森杀死的未来 |
[22:27] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[22:28] | she and Tyson have been doing this for months, years. | 她和泰森已经作案数月 甚至数年了 |
[22:31] | He probably got smart, | 他也许很聪明 |
[22:32] | disposed of the bodies where we’d never find them. | 在我们永远找不到的地方处理尸体 |
[22:34] | Until Susan Watts got away. | 直到苏珊·瓦茨逃出来了 |
[22:40] | We’re gonna bring him down. Nieman, too. | 我们会将他绳之以法 莱曼也是 |
[22:42] | Has he said anything yet? | 他有说什么吗 |
[22:43] | Not yet. But he’s about to. | 还没 但要开口了 |
[22:47] | Should really soak up the ambiance. | 是应该来感受一下气氛 |
[22:49] | This is the nicest room you’re gonna be seeing for quite a while. | 接下的时间你要待的地方就数这里最舒适 |
[22:52] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[22:53] | You were at the apartment. | 你当时在公寓里 |
[22:56] | First time I saw a cop who was a woman of your hotness. | 这是我第一次见到这么性感的女警察 |
[23:03] | The first me? You don’t know me? | 第一次 你不认识我了吗 |
[23:06] | N-no. | 不认识 |
[23:07] | I don’t know either one of you. | 两个都不认识 |
[23:10] | Okay, fine, if you want to play that game. | 好啊 想玩游戏是吧 |
[23:12] | This is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[23:14] | I’m Detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[23:15] | How do you do, ma’am? | 你好吗 女士 |
[23:18] | Um…I got to be honest, | 我是说真的 |
[23:18] | this is a big misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[23:20] | Then why did you try to run? | 那为什么你要逃 |
[23:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. I panicked, I guess. | 对不起 我想当时慌了吧 |
[23:25] | Honestly, I haven’t always been on the right side of the law. | 说真的 我也做过非法的事 |
[23:27] | You don’t say? | 还用你说 |
[23:30] | Tell us about Amy Barrett. | 说说艾米·巴瑞特的事 |
[23:32] | Oh, sweet girl. | 可爱的女孩 |
[23:34] | What was Amy doing at the apartment? | 艾米在公寓里做什么 |
[23:35] | She stays there with me. | 她和我住在一起 |
[23:37] | What is she, your girlfriend? | 她是你什么人 女朋友吗 |
[23:40] | I don’t want to put a label on what we have. | 我不想确立我们之间是什么关系 |
[23:44] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[23:46] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:47] | It’s not like I keep tabs on her. | 我又没监视她 |
[23:48] | What about Susan Watts? Is she your girlfriend, too? | 那苏珊·瓦茨呢 她也是你女朋友吗 |
[23:51] | No. | 不是 |
[23:52] | I-I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[23:53] | Where’s Michael Boudreau? | 迈克尔·布德罗在哪 |
[23:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:01] | Why were you at his apartment, driving his truck? | 你为什么在他的公寓 开着他的车 |
[24:06] | Come on. Man, I’m Michael Boudreau. | 拜托 我才是迈克尔·布德罗 |
[24:10] | You’re Michael Boudreau? | 你是迈克尔·布德罗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:16] | Yeah. Who — who else would I be? | 是啊 不然你们认为我是谁 |
[24:19] | Jerry Tyson. | 杰瑞·泰森 |
[24:26] | Y– I-I get that from time to time. | 我总是会遇到这样的情形 |
[24:29] | Yeah, well, that’s not surprising, | 是啊 那没什么好惊讶的 |
[24:30] | considering you look exactly like Tyson | 因为你跟泰森长得一模一样 |
[24:33] | and nothing like this photo of Michael Boudreau. | 而跟迈克尔·布德罗的照片却一点也不像 |
[24:37] | So, why don’t you explain that? | 对此你作何解释 |
[24:43] | Truth is I got a little work done. | 我确实对面貌进行了一点加工 |
[24:47] | You can still see a teeny scar here. | 这里依然能看到一个小伤疤 |
[24:52] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[24:54] | – You got cosmetic surgery… – Yeah. | -你做了整容手术 -是的 |
[24:57] | …to look like a serial killer? | 为了和连环杀手长得一样吗 |
[24:59] | I never liked how I looked, | 我一直都不喜欢自己的长相 |
[25:00] | and so I met this great surgeon, | 后来遇见一个优秀的整容医生 |
[25:02] | and she just gave me a new face. | 她给了我一张新的面孔 |
[25:06] | The funny thing is, I’ve never felt more like myself | 有趣的是 自从我变成他的样子之后 |
[25:09] | since I started looking like him. | 我觉得自己终于找回自我了 |
[25:15] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 是不是 |
[25:17] | Was the surgeon Kelly Nieman? | 那个医生是凯莉·尼曼吗 |
[25:21] | Yes. Man, she is the best. | 是的 她是最棒的 |
[25:25] | She even did a little touch-up on Amy. | 她还为艾米做了一点小整形 |
[25:26] | You know, the problem is, how are you gonna prove | 可问题是 你要怎么证明 |
[25:28] | that you are Michael Boudreau? | 你是迈克尔·布德罗呢 |
[25:32] | How do you prove I’m not? | 你怎么证明我不是呢 |
[25:39] | Detective. An unexpected development. | 探长 有一个意想不到的情况 |
[25:42] | We only have one hard copy of Tyson’s fingerprints. | 我们只有一份泰森的指纹复印件 |
[25:45] | Yeah, from the prison records — | 是的 监狱档案里的… |
[25:46] | – The ones I had them send here. – Right. | -我让他们寄过来了 -没错 |
[25:48] | But those prints don’t match the prints | 但是那些指纹和我们关押那个人的指纹 |
[25:50] | of the man we have in custody. | 并不相符 |
[25:52] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能啊 |
[25:55] | Uh, when you ran the prints, whose name came up? | 检测指纹的时候 比对出的结果是谁 |
[25:56] | Michael Boudreau. | 迈克尔·布德罗 |
[25:58] | We checked and rechecked. There’s no mistake. | 我们反复验证过了 没有错误 |
[26:01] | I know how he did it. | 我知道他是怎么做的 |
[26:02] | Tyson killed Boudreau, took his identity. | 泰森杀了布德罗 占了他的身份 |
[26:05] | Kelly Nieman grafted Boudreau’s fingertips onto Tyson’s hands. | 凯莉·尼曼把布德罗的指纹移植到泰森手上 |
[26:08] | The scars would’ve shown up on his fingerprint card. | 那样的话指纹卡上会显示出疤痕的 |
[26:11] | Kelly Nieman’s good enough not to leave scars. | 凯莉·尼曼的医术足以不留下任何疤痕 |
[26:13] | Theories don’t help us, Mr. Castle. | 那些理论不能作为证据 卡塞尔先生 |
[26:15] | The D.A. Just called. | 检察官刚才打电话来 |
[26:17] | They heard from Boudreau’s lawyer, | 他们接到了布德罗律师的电话 |
[26:19] | who says that we’re keeping his client under false pretenses. | 他说我们以虚假的罪名扣押他的当事人 |
[26:21] | That’s a lie, sir. That man is Jerry Tyson. | 那是谎言 长官 那个人就是杰瑞·泰森 |
[26:24] | Then how do we prove it? | 那我们怎么证明 |
[26:25] | Not with Tyson’s DNA sample. | 泰森的DNA样本已经无法证明了 |
[26:27] | That’s missing. | 样本已经遗失 |
[26:28] | And as far as the D.A. is concerned, | 而且据检察官所知 |
[26:30] | Tyson died when he went off the bridge. | 泰森冲下桥时已经死了 |
[26:32] | This is why Tyson had his case files | 所以泰森案件的文档 |
[26:34] | and all his records taken — | 以及他所有的记录都丢失了 |
[26:35] | for a clean slate so he can kill and get away with it. | 所以他可以杀人之后逃之夭夭 |
[26:37] | Are you saying that we have to release that man, sir? | 你是说我们必须释放那个人吗 长官 |
[26:39] | Unless we can show that he’s Tyson | 除非我们能证明他是泰森 |
[26:41] | or connect him to the murder, I’m afraid we have to. | 或者说他与谋杀有关 否则就必须放人 |
[26:49] | – You have to be kidding me. – I wish I was. | -你在开玩笑吗 -真希望是 |
[26:51] | Tyson’s getting moved to holding, | 泰森要被移去拘留室 |
[26:52] | but his next move might be outside of this precinct. | 不过他的下一个目标可能在本区以外 |
[26:54] | Unless we can tie him to a crime or prove that he’s Tyson. | 除非我们能证明他有罪或证明他是泰森 |
[26:57] | After all this guy’s done, | 他做了那么多坏事 |
[26:59] | there’s got to be something we can do. | 我们必须做点什么将他绳之以法 |
[27:01] | Check the GPS on his truck. | 去查他卡车的GPS |
[27:02] | Let’s find out where he’s been, | 找出他都去过哪里 |
[27:03] | and pull all the phone records from the apartment. | 调出他公寓的所有通话记录 |
[27:05] | We got to find something, | 我们必须找出点什么来 |
[27:06] | anything that’ll connect him Susan Watts’ murder | 任何可以使他与苏珊·瓦茨的死 |
[27:08] | or Amy Barrett’s disappearance. | 或艾米·巴瑞特的失踪相关的线索 |
[27:10] | How much time do we have before we have to cut him loose? | 离释放他还有多长时间 |
[27:11] | Gates is trying to stall the D.A., | 盖茨正设法稳住检察官 |
[27:12] | so we got an hour, maybe two. | 所以我们只有一个小时或两个小时 |
[27:14] | Here we are not being able to prove | 我们在这里无法证明 |
[27:15] | that Tyson is Tyson | 那个泰森就是泰森 |
[27:16] | because we don’t have his DNA sample that he stole. | 因为他的DNA样本被他偷走了 |
[27:19] | Unless this guy is Mike Boudreau. | 除非这个人就是麦克·布德罗 |
[27:22] | Could explain the fingerprints, all he’s been saying. | 那就可以解释他的指纹和他所说的话 |
[27:24] | Which would mean what? That Tyson is actually dead | 那是什么意思 泰森真的死了 |
[27:26] | and Kelly Nieman cut Boudreau to look like Tyson? | 而凯莉·尼曼把布德罗整成了泰森的样子吗 |
[27:29] | No. This guy is Jerry Tyson. | 不 他就是杰瑞·泰森 |
[27:33] | I want to talk to him, rattle him, | 让我跟他谈 激怒他 |
[27:34] | get him to reveal himself. | 让他暴露出本来的面目 |
[27:36] | I’m with Castle. | 我同意卡塞尔 |
[27:37] | I don’t think that man is Michael Boudreau. | 我认为那个人不是迈克尔·布德罗 |
[27:39] | Based on what? | 根据什么 |
[27:39] | Once we I.D. Boudreau and Amy Barrett, | 我们确定布德罗和艾米·巴瑞特的身份后 |
[27:41] | I started monitoring their credit-card activity. | 我就开始监视他们的信用卡活动 |
[27:43] | Boudreau’s card was just used | 布德罗的卡刚刚在 |
[27:44] | to make a purchase at Caffee Julius in midtown. | 市中心的朱利叶斯咖啡屋消费过 |
[27:47] | Finding the real Michael Boudreau | 找出真正的迈克尔·布德罗 |
[27:48] | might give us just the break we need. | 可能会给我们需要的突破 |
[27:54] | Kind of a role reversal, isn’t it? | 好像角色互换了 是不是 |
[27:59] | – Not sure what you mean. – Oh, sure you do. | -不太明白你在说什么 -你当然明白 |
[28:02] | Wasn’t so long ago you were in here visiting me. | 离你来这里探望我也没隔多久 |
[28:04] | You got me confused for Tyson again. | 你又把我错认成泰森了 |
[28:06] | You were dressed in a police uniform, | 你当时穿着警察制服 |
[28:07] | and I was in there where you are now. | 而我就在你现在所处的位置 |
[28:10] | People think it’s killing that I like, | 别人都以为我喜欢的是杀人 |
[28:13] | but murder’s just an act. | 其实杀人只是一个结果 |
[28:15] | It’s all about the anticipation, | 最刺激的是你的期望 |
[28:19] | the planning, | 你的计划 |
[28:21] | being inside your life, | 潜伏到你的生活中 |
[28:24] | knowing that I’m gonna take it all away from you. | 想到你的这一切都会被我毁掉 |
[28:28] | That’s what I like. | 这才是我喜欢的部分 |
[28:32] | What a feeling that must’ve been — | 那会是一种什么感觉呢 |
[28:34] | That kind of power over someone. | 那种控制别人的感觉 |
[28:40] | How does it feel now, Jerry? | 是什么样的感觉 杰瑞 |
[28:41] | Look, I get it — you think I’m Jerry Tyson, | 我明白 你认为我是杰瑞·泰森 |
[28:44] | and I guess I brought that on myself. | 我知道这都是我自找的 |
[28:46] | But you are jaw jacking with the wrong guy, okay? | 不过你找错发泄对象了 知道吗 |
[28:50] | I’m Mike Boudreau. | 我是麦克·布德罗 |
[28:51] | Why the blondes? | 为什么都是金发女人 |
[28:54] | Amy Barrett, Susan Watts. | 艾米·巴瑞特 苏珊·瓦茨 |
[28:55] | I-I like blondes, but like I said, | 我喜欢金发女人 不过我说了 |
[28:57] | I don’t — I don’t know who this Susan Watts is. | 我不 我不认识苏珊·瓦茨 |
[28:59] | See, I’m betting the reason | 我猜 理由跟 |
[29:00] | goes back to what I said at the motel. | 我在汽车旅店时说的一样 |
[29:04] | You really don’t know me at all, do you? | 你还真是一点都不了解我呀 |
[29:07] | You were raised by a single mother. | 你是被单亲母亲带大的 |
[29:09] | She was blond. | 她一头金发 |
[29:11] | She was beautiful, but… | 很是漂亮 但是… |
[29:13] | She never wanted you. | 她根本就不想要你 |
[29:16] | You go into foster care, the bad kind. | 你被送去寄养 可惜不是什么好人家 |
[29:20] | You have so much hate. | 你如此地憎恨 |
[29:21] | So much hate towards your mother for abandoning you | 你痛恨你母亲抛弃你 |
[29:24] | that you kill these women to get back at her. | 所以你杀了这些女人来报复她 |
[29:27] | Was I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[29:30] | Is this all about mommy? | 一切都因妈妈而起 |
[29:36] | It is about your mother. | 就是因为你母亲 |
[29:40] | This is all about your mother. | 全都是因为你母亲 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry, Ryan, I got caught in traffic. | 对不起 莱恩 我堵车了 |
[29:46] | Boudreau is probably long gone by now. | 布德罗可能早已经走了 |
[29:49] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[29:50] | He ordered a Cobb Salad at Cafe Julius. | 他刚在朱丽斯咖啡馆点了一份科布沙拉 |
[29:52] | So he may be in there eating. | 说不定正坐在那里吃呢 |
[29:54] | Okay. I’ll check. I’ll call you back. | 好吧 我去看看 一会打给你 |
[30:00] | Wait, Amy Barrett! | 等等 艾米·巴瑞特 |
[30:01] | Wait — wait, I need to talk to you. | 等等 等等 我有话要对你说 |
[30:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:04] | I’m Detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[30:05] | – Leave me alone. – No! Wait. | -别烦我 -不 等等 |
[30:07] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Mike’s lawyer told me you’d show up. | 对 麦克的律师说过你会来找我 |
[30:10] | He said not to talk to you. | 他叫我不要跟你说话 |
[30:11] | Did you just use his credit card? | 你刚才是不是用了他的信用卡 |
[30:13] | Mike gave me permission. | 麦克给过我授权 |
[30:15] | The man that you know as Michael Boudreau is Jerry Tyson. | 你所认识的迈克尔·布德罗其实是杰瑞·泰森 |
[30:18] | He is a serial killer, | 他是个杀人狂魔 |
[30:19] | And you will be his next victim. | 你会成为他的下一个受害者 |
[30:21] | Back off. | 走开 |
[30:22] | That’s my card, Amy! Call me! | 这是我的名片 艾米 给我电话 |
[30:24] | Stay the hell away! | 给我走开 |
[30:27] | – Hey. – I got it. | -喂 -我想到了 |
[30:28] | I know how we can nail Tyson. The key is his mother. | 我想到怎样拿住泰森 关键就是他的母亲 |
[30:30] | What about his mom? | 他妈妈怎么了 |
[30:31] | Tyson’s birth certificate is missing. | 泰森的出生证明丢了 |
[30:33] | No surprise there. | 这也不奇怪 |
[30:34] | But his mother signed the papers | 但当年他妈妈送他去寄养的时候 |
[30:35] | when she dumped him into foster care. | 是她签署的文书 |
[30:37] | We compare her DNA to his, we can prove he’s Jerry Tyson. | 我们对比他俩的DNA 就能证明他是杰瑞·泰森 |
[30:40] | And she’s still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[30:41] | And living in White Plains. Her name is Gretchen Cutler. | 住在白平原 她叫格雷琴·卡特勒 |
[30:47] | Gretchen Cutler? | 格雷琴·卡特勒 |
[30:48] | Who wants to know? | 是谁找我 |
[30:49] | Detective Beckett, NYPD. This is Mr. Castle. | 贝克特探长 纽约警局 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[30:52] | We need to ask you a few questions about your son. | 我们想了解一些你儿子的情况 |
[30:55] | I don’t have a son. | 我没有儿子 |
[30:57] | We’re talking about Jerry Tyson. | 我们说的是杰瑞·泰森 |
[30:59] | I know who you’re talking about. | 我知道你们说的是谁 |
[31:00] | He hasn’t lived here since he was 9. | 他从九岁起就离开这里了 |
[31:03] | When he was put into foster care. | 他被送给别人寄养 |
[31:04] | I was a good mother. | 我是个好妈妈 |
[31:06] | Nothing I ever did could’ve made him what he was. | 他变成现在这样跟我没关系 |
[31:09] | The stuff they said was not true. | 他们说的那些都不是真的 |
[31:11] | Actually, we believe | 事实上 我们相信 |
[31:12] | that he was unjustly accused of several crimes. | 有几起案子可能是错怪他了 |
[31:15] | Yeah, and we are just looking to clear his name. | 没错 我们想证明他的清白 |
[31:19] | It’s a little late for that now. | 现在说这个有点晚了 |
[31:22] | It might help you rest easy | 知道对于杰瑞的一些说法 |
[31:23] | Knowing that some of what was said about jerry is untrue. | 是错误的 可能会让你宽慰些 |
[31:26] | All we would need is a sample of your DNA. | 我们只需要一份你的DNA样本 |
[31:29] | That won’t do you no good. | 没有用的 |
[31:30] | Jerry wasn’t my blood. | 杰瑞不是我亲生的 |
[31:33] | – You’re listed as his mother. – Not by choice. | -可登记的是你 -我也没办法 |
[31:35] | He was Jeff’s kid. He was a boyfriend at the time. | 他是杰夫的孩子 当时他是我的男友 |
[31:39] | Jeff took off and he never came back, | 杰夫离开后就再也没回来 |
[31:41] | so what was I gonna do? | 我又能怎么办 |
[31:42] | I tried to make this a happy home for Jerry. | 我试着给杰瑞一个幸福的家 |
[31:45] | I looked after him as long as I could, | 我尽可能的多照顾他 |
[31:47] | but he was a hellion. | 但他总惹是生非 |
[31:50] | He was born that way. | 天生就这样 |
[31:52] | Nothing I ever did could’ve made him what he was. | 他变成现在这样跟我没关系 |
[31:56] | Well, do you know where Jeff is now | 你知道杰夫现在在哪 |
[31:57] | or Jerry’s biological mother? | 或者杰瑞的生母在哪吗 |
[31:59] | Oh, dead, both of them. | 死了 都死了 |
[32:01] | Do you still have any of his things, | 你还留着他的旧物吗 |
[32:03] | like a toothbrush or hairbrush? | 比如牙刷 梳子什么的 |
[32:05] | Nothing like that. Jerry came by years ago, | 没有 杰瑞几年前回来过 |
[32:07] | and he made me hand over everything that was ever his. | 他逼我把所有以前的东西都给了他 |
[32:10] | And you didn’t keep any of his belongings? | 你没留下任何他的东西吗 |
[32:12] | Nothing at all? | 一点都没有吗 |
[32:16] | Well, I couldn’t let it all go. | 我也不能让他全拿走 |
[32:18] | I tucked away a few keepsakes. | 我还藏了一些留作纪念 |
[32:22] | Mind if I take a look? | 能给我看看吗 |
[32:25] | His mom sounds like a real saint. | 他妈妈看起来可真是个圣人 |
[32:27] | Yeah, agreed. | 是啊 |
[32:29] | Only people who keep insisting they’re not terrible parents | 只有那些一直强调自己是好父母的人 |
[32:31] | are terrible parents. | 才是糟糕的父母 |
[32:36] | These are all just toys. | 都是些玩具 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I don’t think we can pull DNA from any of this. | 是阿 看样子也无法从上面提取DNA |
[32:39] | But I mean, these were Jerry Tyson’s toys. | 这些都是杰瑞·泰森的玩具 |
[32:42] | They’re just so normal. | 看上去都很普通 |
[32:45] | What did you expect? Dead animals, shrunken heads? | 你想看到什么 动物尸体 压扁的人头 |
[32:48] | No. | 不 |
[32:53] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[32:57] | Baby tooth. | 乳牙 |
[32:59] | His tooth. | 他的牙齿 |
[33:00] | With his DNA. | 还有他的DNA |
[33:01] | We got him. | 我们拿定他了 |
[33:05] | The lab is expediting DNA tests from the tooth. | 实验室正加急从牙齿上提取DNA |
[33:07] | They’ll call you as soon as they have prelim results. | 初步结果一出他们就会联系你 |
[33:10] | Then what are they using as a comparative sample? | 他们拿什么用作比较样本 |
[33:12] | Saliva from a beer that Tyson was drinking | 是我们在他家逮捕他时 |
[33:15] | when we busted him at the apartment. | 他喝过的啤酒里的口水 |
[33:17] | Then Tyson has no idea that we’re running his DNA? | 那泰森也不知道我们在比对他的DNA |
[33:21] | Oh, that’s excellent, Kate. | 真是太棒 凯特 |
[33:23] | Sir, where are we on the D.A.? | 长官 地检那边怎么办 |
[33:24] | I convinced him to stall Tyson’s lawyer | 我已经说服他在结果出来之前 |
[33:26] | until the results came in, | 拖住泰森的律师 |
[33:27] | and I’ll let you know when I hear something. | 我一有消息就会通知你 |
[33:36] | Dr. Nieman. | 尼曼医生 |
[33:38] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[33:40] | I told you the man in the photo wasn’t Jerry Tyson. | 我告诉过你照片里那人不是杰瑞·泰森 |
[33:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[33:44] | – Waiting for Mike Boudreau. – Interesting. | -等麦克·布德罗出来 -有意思 |
[33:47] | And what is your relationship with him? | 你跟他是什么关系 |
[33:48] | He’s a patient in need of support. | 他是个需要帮助的病人 |
[33:51] | Wow, you really go the extra mile. | 你可真是尽心尽力 |
[33:53] | How soon till Mike is released? | 麦克什么时候能放出来 |
[33:55] | Not as soon as you were hoping. | 没你想得那么快 |
[34:03] | Tyson’s lawyers insisted we move him from the holding cell. | 泰森的律师坚持要我们放他出拘留室 |
[34:06] | Kelly Nieman is here. | 凯莉·尼曼在这 |
[34:08] | She’s waiting for him to be released. | 她在等他出来 |
[34:09] | I look forward to her profound disappointment. | 我很期盼看到她极度失望的表情 |
[34:15] | You know, I remember back at the motel when I saw him turn. | 我还记得他在旅店转变的时候 |
[34:20] | When I knew who he was, | 我知道了他是谁 |
[34:23] | and he knew I knew. | 他也知道我知道了 |
[34:25] | It all came to me a second too late. | 当我意识到时 太迟了 |
[34:29] | I’ve relived that moment so many times | 我不断在脑海中重现那一刻 |
[34:31] | knowing that… | 知道 |
[34:33] | my mistake set him free and cost people lives. | 因我的过错 导致他逃跑 害人 |
[34:36] | You were almost one of those people. | 你差点成为其中一个 |
[34:40] | And now I have a chance | 现在我有机会 |
[34:41] | to help put the genie back in the bottle, | 把精灵放回瓶中 |
[34:43] | Which is a terrible metaphor because that guy is no genie. | 这是个很糟的比喻 他可不是精灵 |
[34:47] | Who’d want three wishes from him, right? | 谁会希望从他身上得到三个愿望 |
[34:51] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[34:52] | Hey, it’s Amy. Amy Barrett. | 我是艾米 艾米·巴瑞特 |
[34:55] | Amy! A-are you okay? | 艾米 你还好吗 |
[34:58] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[34:59] | I saw her on the news. | 我在新闻上看到她了 |
[35:00] | Who? W-who did you see? | 谁 你看见谁了 |
[35:02] | The girl that died… that looked like me. | 死掉的女孩 长得像我那个 |
[35:06] | Susan Watts? | 苏珊·瓦茨 |
[35:09] | Amy, did you know her? | 艾米 你认识她吗 |
[35:10] | Do you — do you know anything about her? | 你对她有任何的了解吗 |
[35:12] | Is that why you arrested Mike? | 你是因为这个逮捕了麦克吗 |
[35:14] | ’cause you think he could’ve… | 因为你认为他可能… |
[35:17] | Amy, did he ever say anything about her? | 艾米 他对你说过关于她的事情吗 |
[35:19] | Did he ever mention her name? | 他提及过她的名字吗 |
[35:20] | No. | 没有 |
[35:22] | But I saw them together. | 但我看见他们在一起过 |
[35:24] | When? | 什么时候 |
[35:25] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[35:27] | Mike was driving the truck. | 麦克开着那辆卡车 |
[35:28] | She was with him. | 她和他在一起 |
[35:30] | I thought he was cheating on me, but now… | 我以为他出轨了 但现在… |
[35:34] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[35:35] | And you have every reason to be. | 害怕很正常 你处境的确危险 |
[35:38] | But, amy, I can protect you. Where are you now? | 但是艾米我能保护你 你现在在哪 |
[35:42] | Corner of 9th Ave. and Jane Street. | 第九大道和珍街街角 |
[35:44] | Don’t move. I’ll be there, okay? | 别走开 我马上过去 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:49] | – I’ll go with you. – No, castle. | -我跟你一起去 -不 卡塞尔 |
[35:51] | I don’t want to scare her off. | 我不想吓到她 |
[35:53] | She’s the only person that might be able | 她是唯一能够将苏珊·瓦茨和谋杀 |
[35:54] | to connect Susan Watts’ murder to Tyson. | 和泰森联系起来的人 |
[36:10] | Man, she’s got some brass ones, doesn’t she, showing up here. | 老天 她可真有种啊 出现在这里 |
[36:18] | Sit down, bro. | 坐下 |
[36:20] | Pacing’s not gonna make the results come any quicker. | 踱步不会让结果出来得更快 |
[36:22] | I’ve been reading how DNA results degrade over time. | 我最近读到DNA时间久了会降解 |
[36:26] | What if they can’t pull any from that tooth? | 如果他们从牙上什么也没查到怎么办 |
[36:27] | They can pull DNA from a caveman tooth. | 他们能从穴居人牙齿上提取DNA |
[36:30] | It’s not gonna be a problem. | 不会出问题的 |
[36:31] | Still… | 还是心慌… |
[36:33] | …the waiting is killing me. | …等待让我很不安 |
[36:41] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:42] | I just, uh, thought you might like some company. | 我只是想你可能需要人陪陪 |
[36:45] | Sure, why not? Pull up a chair. | 好啊 坐 |
[37:11] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在等什么 |
[37:13] | I don’t know. Probably just paperwork. | 不知道 也许是文书吧 |
[37:18] | You ever go out to White Plains? | 你去过白平原吗 |
[37:19] | Can’t say that I do. | 没有 |
[37:23] | I was, um, I was just out there. | 我刚去过 |
[37:26] | I saw your childhood home. | 我参观了你儿时的家 |
[37:30] | I met Gretchen Cutler. | 我遇见了格雷琴·卡特勒 |
[37:34] | I’m not familiar with that name. | 没听说过这个名字 |
[37:36] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么吗 |
[37:39] | She said nothing she ever did | 她说她所做的一切 |
[37:42] | could’ve turned you into what you are. | 都不会把你变成现在这个样子 |
[37:47] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[37:50] | ’cause I get the feeling it isn’t. | 我觉得这不是真的 |
[37:52] | I get the feeling she’s the first person you ever wanted to kill. | 我觉得她是你第一个想杀的人 |
[37:57] | But…that would be… | 但那样做 |
[38:00] | too obvious. | 目的太暴露 |
[38:03] | Better to hunt blond women who look like Gretchen once did. | 最好还是猎杀长得像格雷琴的金发女人 |
[38:10] | See, that way, she’d have to see their faces on the news | 这样的话 她会在新闻上看到她们的脸庞 |
[38:14] | and know that you’re out there killing them | 并知晓了你在杀害她们 |
[38:18] | because of her. | 是因为她 |
[38:21] | Now you’ve taken it to the next level, though, haven’t you? | 现在你把杀人的变态指数提高了 |
[38:25] | I, uh…came across this photo of Gretchen Cutler | 我找到了一张格雷琴·卡特勒 |
[38:29] | when she was young. | 年轻时的照片 |
[38:32] | Susan Watts and Amy Barrett… | 苏珊·瓦茨和艾米·巴瑞特 |
[38:36] | look just like her. | 跟她长得一样 |
[38:38] | Thanks to Kelly Nieman. | 凯莉·尼曼的功劳 |
[38:42] | She supplied you with perfect, compliant victims. | 她给你提供了完美 顺从的被害人 |
[38:50] | How many were there? | 有多少个 |
[38:52] | Not just 2. | 肯定不止两个 |
[38:54] | 5? 10? | 五个 10个 |
[38:59] | 20? | 20个 |
[39:01] | After all, you don’t have to hunt them anymore. | 毕竟现在你不用猎杀她们了 |
[39:06] | You raised them… | 你圈养她们 |
[39:10] | like livestock. | 像牲口一样 |
[39:17] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[39:22] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[39:30] | If by “you,” you mean Mike Boudreau. | 如果这个”你” 指代的是麦克·布德罗 |
[39:50] | This is it, bro. | 结果出来了 |
[40:09] | Mr. Boudreau. | 布德罗先生 |
[40:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[40:33] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[40:34] | The DNA from the tooth wasn’t a match. | 牙上的DNA不匹配 |
[40:36] | It’s him. We know it’s him. | 是他 我们知道是他 |
[40:42] | Ed Turner. | 艾德·特纳 |
[40:44] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[40:45] | The guy who supposedly found Susan Watts’ body. | 他是被认为发现苏珊·瓦茨尸体的那个人 |
[40:49] | “Ed Turner.” | 艾德·特纳 |
[40:50] | That name — it’s an anagram for “returned.” | 那个名字是”归来”的变位词 |
[40:53] | Maybe that’s a coincidence. | 也许那是巧合 |
[40:54] | No, it’s not. There’s no coincidence with Tyson. | 不 跟泰森有关的事 都不是巧合 |
[40:58] | He’s always one step ahead. | 他总是棋高一着 |
[41:00] | He wanted to be here. So did she. | 他想出现在这 于是他现身了 |
[41:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:04] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[41:13] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[41:29] | It keeps going to voicemail. | 总是转到语音留言 |
[41:33] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Detective Kate Beckett. | 您已接通凯特·贝克特的语音留言 |
[41:41] | – Yes? – It’s done. | -怎么样了 -办成了 |