时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | What are you doing to my desk? | 你在对我的书桌干什么 |
[00:47] | Oh, uh, well, Gates is on vacation, | 盖茨去休假了 |
[00:49] | so I figured why not do my paperwork from home with my husband? | 所以我就想 何不跟老公一起在家做文书工作 |
[00:53] | That is, if you want to play hooky with me. | 如果…你愿意跟我一起玩旷工 |
[00:56] | Is it technically playing hooky if we’re working? | 如果还是在工作 算是旷工吗 |
[00:58] | Well, we could work for a bit and then maybe take a nap. | 我们可以工作一会儿 然后再小睡一会儿 |
[01:02] | Oh, I like naps. | 我喜欢小睡 |
[01:04] | Yeah, naps are good. | 是啊 小睡最棒了 |
[01:05] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[01:07] | Oh, it’s a call forwarded from the P.I. office. | 是从私家侦探办公室转来的电话 |
[01:10] | Richard Castle investigations. | 理查德·卡塞尔侦探社 |
[01:13] | Speaking. | 我就是 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:16] | Oh, great. I will see you in 20 minutes. | 好的 我们20分钟后见 |
[01:18] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:19] | Well, for once in the relationship, | 我们俩终于有一次 |
[01:21] | I’m the one getting the call. | 是我接到电话了 |
[01:22] | – I have a potential client. – Castle, that’s fantastic. | -我可能有客户 -卡塞尔 这太棒了 |
[01:25] | No, it’s not. No, I was gonna spend the day with you. | 不 不是的 我本打算陪你一天呢 |
[01:27] | It’s fine. It’s not like I don’t leave at a moment’s notice | 没事的 我也常说走就走 |
[01:29] | when there’s a homicide. | 跑去查凶案啊 |
[01:31] | Well, then maybe if I’m done soon, | 如果我能尽快解决 |
[01:33] | I can swing by later for, you know, a nap. | 我可以稍后回来 小睡一下 |
[01:36] | If you do, you’ll be napping alone. | 那你也只能自己小睡了 |
[01:37] | Because if you’re going to your office, then I’m going to mine. | 你要是要去办公室 那我也要去 |
[01:40] | Knock ’em dead, babe. | 马到成功啊 亲爱的 |
[01:51] | Well, hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[01:53] | You must be Mrs. Whitfield. I’m Richard Castle. | 一定是威特福德太太 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[01:55] | Ooh, ouch. What happened there? | 哎呦 这是怎么了 |
[01:57] | Just cut myself. | 割伤了自己 |
[01:58] | Richard. Really? | 理查德 不是吧 |
[02:01] | Come on, Richard Rodgers, you really don’t remember me? | 拜托 理查德·罗杰斯你真不记得我了吗 |
[02:03] | Faircroft prep, A.P. chem… I used to cheat off you. | 菲克罗夫特预科 化学课 我以前总抄你的 |
[02:07] | – Eva! Eva Hendricks! – Eva, yeah. | -伊娃 伊娃·亨德里克斯 -伊娃 没错 |
[02:10] | Well, I’m… I’m Eva Whitfield now. | 现在是伊娃·威特福德了 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah. I’m Richard Castle now. | 我现在是理查德·卡塞尔了 |
[02:13] | I know. I’ve read your books, | 是啊 我读过你的书 |
[02:14] | followed your adventures with the NYPD. | 关注了你和纽约警局的种种 |
[02:16] | I heard you were a P.I. | 听说你成了私家侦探 |
[02:18] | So, well, I, uh… | 我… |
[02:21] | Uh, why don’t we go inside and talk? | 我们进去说吧 |
[02:25] | So, Eva, tell me, what can I do for you? | 伊娃 告诉我 有什么要我做的 |
[02:28] | Um, it’s my husband, Cole. | 是我丈夫 科尔 |
[02:32] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[02:33] | He’s a stockbroker. | 他是个股票经纪人 |
[02:34] | He’s, um… he’s bright. He’s handsome, charming. | 他很聪明 很帅气 很有魅力 |
[02:37] | We got married, and it was so wonderful. | 我们结了婚 一切都那么美好 |
[02:39] | Um, but then, in the last few years, | 但这几年 |
[02:41] | it’s gotten so difficult. | 我们关系很僵 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:47] | Rick, I think he’s cheating on me. | 里克 我觉得他有外遇 |
[02:51] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么这么认为 |
[02:53] | The way he acts, um… | 他的行为 |
[02:56] | The hours he keeps. | 他的作息时间 |
[02:57] | I mean, I should have known it was coming. | 我大概早该有所准备 |
[02:58] | He insisted on a prenup. | 他坚持要我签婚前协议 |
[03:01] | I just… | 我就是… |
[03:01] | I have to find out the truth. | 我得知道真相 |
[03:03] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[03:06] | I’m… I’m sorry, Eva. | 我很抱歉 伊娃 |
[03:08] | This is really not the kind of work I like to take on. | 但我一般不接这种工作 |
[03:10] | Please, Rick, I-I just… I just want to know | 求你 里克 我就是想知道 |
[03:13] | if there’s anything left in my marriage to fight for. | 我的婚姻是否还有丝毫值得我保护 |
[03:16] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | – Yeah? – Um, I’ll just need Cole’s information and a recent photo. | -真的 -我需要科尔的资料和一张近照 |
[03:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | – That’s ridiculous. – Completely… | -简直荒谬 -就是 |
[03:40] | No. No, no. I woke you up this morning. | 不不 我今早把你弄醒了 |
[03:42] | Are you even listening? I mean… Yeah. | 你在听吗 是啊 |
[03:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:46] | What I’m talking about here is knowing about… | 我所说的是要知道 |
[03:48] | knowing what you have and getting what’s right. | 你自己的实力 和得到该得到的 |
[03:50] | Oh, oh, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | But you do realize this could be a serious payday. | 但你要知道 这获利可不小啊 |
[03:55] | Please, it’s chump change, Scott. | 拜托 就是些小钱 斯科特 |
[03:56] | – Cole… – Now, d-d-don’t be glib, Cole. | -科尔 -别耍滑头 科尔 |
[03:58] | It’s a legitimate point. | 他说的有道理 |
[03:59] | – Scott. – What? | -斯科特 -怎么 |
[04:01] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[04:02] | Of course, I trust you. | 我当然信任你 |
[04:04] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:09] | Then we’re not selling the company, | 那我们就不卖公司 |
[04:10] | At least not at this time and not at that price. | 至少不能现在 不能以这个价 |
[04:13] | – Agreed? – Agreed. – Agreed. | -同意了吗 -同意 -同意 |
[04:18] | – Thanks for coming in. – Thank you. | -谢谢你来 -谢谢你 |
[04:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:21] | Cole, you, uh, need a ride back to the office? | 科尔 要搭车回办公室吗 |
[04:23] | No, I have a doctor’s appointment. | 不用 我约了医生 |
[04:24] | Okay, I will see you there. | 好 我们回见 |
[04:26] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[04:33] | So I’ve got this pain, and, uh, I could either go see a doctor, | 我有点难受 我可以去看医生 |
[04:37] | or I could come see you. | 也可以去见你 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Oh, I like the sound of that. | 嗯 听上去不错 |
[04:43] | Oh, I’m coming. | 我就来 |
[04:46] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[04:54] | So her husband was having an affair, | 那么她丈夫是在偷情 |
[04:56] | and you caught him cheating? | 你发现他偷腥了吗 |
[04:58] | Caught him red-handed and bare-bottomed. | 抓了个正着 光着屁股呢 |
[05:01] | Oh, poor Eva. | 可怜的伊娃 |
[05:02] | – Well how is she taking it? – Not well, I spent the last half-hour | -她反应如何 -不太好 我刚刚半小时 |
[05:05] | on the phone with her… lots of crying. | 都在跟她通电话 她哭了 |
[05:06] | She’s packing up now to leave him. | 她在收拾东西准备离开他 |
[05:08] | – She just wants me to drop these pictures by first. – Wait, tonight? | -她要我先去给她送照片 -今晚吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, she wants to see firsthand that her marriage is over. | 她想亲眼看到她婚姻结束的证据 |
[05:13] | What am I gonna tell her? No? | 我还能怎么办 拒绝吗 |
[05:14] | Just don’t let her cry on your shoulder too long. | 别让她靠在你肩上哭太久就行 |
[05:16] | Beckett, remind me never to take this kind of case again. | 贝克特 提醒我以后再也别接这种案子 |
[05:19] | Look, you’re the one who said | 听着 是你说的 |
[05:19] | that you’re gonna have to pay your dues as a P.I. | 你会承担做私家侦探的后果 |
[05:21] | Yeah, that before I knew what it meant. | 对 但那时我还不知道这意味着什么 |
[05:24] | Would it help at all if I cooked you dinner tonight? | 要是我晚上给你做饭会不会让你好受点 |
[05:26] | Immeasurably. | 可不止是好受一点 |
[05:27] | Okay, what time can you make it home? | 好 你什么时候能到家 |
[05:29] | Uh, Westchester and back? | 到韦斯切斯特然后再回来 |
[05:30] | Factoring in time for shoulder-crying, | 再加上借肩膀的时间 |
[05:33] | 8:39? | 8点39 |
[05:33] | I’ll see you then. I love you. | 待会儿见 我爱你 |
[05:35] | – It’s like you’re not even trying. – Would you just pl– hey. | -你都不试一下吗 -你能 |
[05:37] | What’s going on with Castle’s case? | 卡塞尔的案子怎么样了 |
[05:39] | Now, don’t try to change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[05:41] | I’m not talking about this anymore, bro. | 我不说这个了 兄弟 |
[05:43] | What are you not talking about? | 你不说什么了 |
[05:44] | Ryan is all up on my back ’cause I’m not dating anyone right now. | 莱恩缠着我不放就因为我目前不出去约会 |
[05:46] | Tell her why. | 跟她讲讲原因 |
[05:47] | – Okay, so – – Look, a while ago, | -好吧 -听着 不久前 |
[05:49] | we buy this couples weekend ski trip, and it’s next month. | 我们买了情侣周末滑雪套餐 就下个月 |
[05:53] | Oh, except Lanie and Espo are broken up yet again. | 可惜蕾妮和埃斯波又分手了 |
[05:58] | What, you guys have. Come on. | 怎么 你们是分手了 得了吧 |
[05:59] | Yeah, but that’s no reason for him and Jenny | 他和珍妮也不能因此 |
[06:01] | to think I can’t find anyone else to take. | 就认为我找不到其他人一块去 |
[06:02] | I mean, come on. I have no problem getting girls. | 拜托 我不愁找不到女伴 |
[06:05] | But that’s the thing. You don’t have to get one. | 但问题来了 你不用去找 |
[06:07] | Jenny and I already have. We — we have a friend — | 珍妮和我已经找好了 我们有个朋友 |
[06:09] | Wait, are you talking about a blind date? | 等等 你是在说要安排我相亲吗 |
[06:11] | Oh, hell no! | 绝对不行 |
[06:12] | Espo, just hear him out. | 埃斯波 听他说完 |
[06:13] | Her name is Stacy. She’s fantastic. | 她名叫史黛西 她很不错的 |
[06:16] | She runs a music store. She’s into sports. | 有一家唱片行 还喜欢运动 |
[06:18] | And we told her all about you. She wants to meet. | 我们跟她说了你的事 她想见见你 |
[06:22] | Take a look at her picture. | 看看她的照片 |
[06:24] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[06:34] | She’s all right. | 她还行 |
[06:35] | She’s all right? Espo, she’s stunning, | 还行而已 埃斯波 她美呆了 |
[06:37] | and you won’t even meet with her. | 你连见她一面都不肯 |
[06:40] | Okay, maybe I will. | 好吧 也许能见一面 |
[06:41] | But only because she’s so excited to meet me, | 那也只是因为她这么期待见我 |
[06:42] | And you know I don’t like to disappoint the ladies. | 你懂的 我不太喜欢让女孩子失望 |
[06:47] | Nice. Good job. | 干得好 |
[07:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[08:10] | Hey! Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[08:24] | Hey, are you on your way home? | 你在回家的路上了吗 |
[08:25] | Beckett, he killed her. | 贝克特 他杀了她 |
[08:27] | he — he killed her. He — | 他…杀了她 他 |
[08:30] | Beckett, can you hear me? | 贝克特 能听到我说话吗 |
[08:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:50] | He took my car. | 他开走了我的车 |
[09:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:19] | Castle, where are you? | 卡塞尔 你在哪 |
[10:20] | – Beckett, she’s dead. She’s dead. – Wait, slow down. | -贝克特她死了 -等等 慢点说 |
[10:23] | – What’s — what’s going on? Eva was murdered by her husband. | -怎么了 -伊娃被她丈夫杀死了 |
[10:26] | He killed her, and I couldn’t… | 他杀了她 我没能 |
[10:29] | I couldn’t stop it. I couldn’t. | 我没能阻止这件事 |
[10:40] | Detective Neely, as I already told you, | 尼利警探 就像我之前跟你说过的 |
[10:42] | I followed Cole Whitfield up here. | 我跟踪科尔·威特福德来到这 |
[10:44] | He must have knocked me out | 肯定是他打晕了我 |
[10:45] | Because when I came to, he was gone and so was my car. | 因为我醒来后 他走了 我的车也不见了 |
[10:48] | And why did you go to his house in the first place? | 你起初为什么会去他家 |
[10:51] | To give the photos to Eva. | 我去给伊娃送照片 |
[10:52] | That’s when I heard the screaming, | 也就是那时我听到了尖叫声 |
[10:53] | and I saw him dragging her body through the kitchen. | 我还看到他从厨房把她拖了出来 |
[10:57] | Before I could do anything, he drove off with her. | 我没来得及做什么 他就带着她开车走了 |
[10:59] | Mr. Castle, it says here | 卡塞尔先生 据资料显示 |
[11:01] | you only got your P.I. license a month ago. | 你一个月前才拿到私人侦探的执照 |
[11:03] | Yes, so? | 是的 所以呢 |
[11:05] | So, are you sure about what you saw? | 所以你确定你看到了所发生的事吗 |
[11:07] | Of course, I’m sure. I — | 当然 我很确定 我 |
[11:08] | Detective, I know Castle. | 警探 我认识卡塞尔 |
[11:09] | If he says it happened, it did. | 如果他说发生了那肯定就是的 |
[11:11] | Part of his story checks out. | 他说的部分内容被证实了 |
[11:13] | We found his car parked on an access road | 我们发现他的车停在一条 |
[11:15] | about a hundred yards from here. | 离这儿大约一百米的通道上 |
[11:16] | Whitfield must have hid | 威特福德肯定是 |
[11:17] | in Castle’s car in order to make his getaway. | 为了逃跑躲在卡塞尔的车里 |
[11:19] | Detective, I am not making this up. | 警探 我没有编故事 |
[11:21] | The Whitfield house is a crime scene. | 威特福德的房子就是犯罪现场 |
[11:23] | If we go to that kitchen, we will find blood — | 如果我们去厨房就会找到血迹 |
[11:26] | Eva’s blood. | 伊娃的血 |
[11:31] | I’m Detective Neely. | 我是警探尼利 |
[11:32] | Do you have a few minutes to talk? | 能跟你谈一会儿吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, come on in. | 可以 进来吧 |
[11:42] | So, what is this all about? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:44] | What can I do for you folks? | 我能为你们做些什么吗 |
[11:45] | Mr. Whitfield, is your wife, Eva, home? | 威特福德先生 你的妻子伊娃在家吗 |
[11:50] | No. Why? | 不在 怎么了 |
[11:52] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[11:54] | No, I don’t. I got home about 20 minutes ago. | 我不知道 我20分钟前才到家 |
[11:57] | Found this lovely note from Eva. | 找到了这张伊娃留下的字条 |
[12:01] | She figured out I’m having an affair, and she left me. | 她发现了我有外遇 就离开了我 |
[12:04] | She left him? | 她离开了他 |
[12:04] | I can’t believe this guy. He forged that note. | 我没法相信这个人 他伪造了那张字条 |
[12:07] | I can’t even get in touch with her. | 我都联系不上她 |
[12:09] | I tried calling her. I tried calling her. | 我给她打了一遍又一遍电话 |
[12:11] | The phone just goes straight to voicemail. | 电话直接就跳转到语音信箱了 |
[12:13] | Do you drive a black model “S”? | 你开的是一辆黑色的跑车吗 |
[12:15] | No, that’s… No, that’s, uh, Eva’s car. | 不是 那是伊娃的车 |
[12:20] | – Has something happened to Eva? – We’re not quite sure, | -伊娃出什么事了吗 -我们还不确定 |
[12:23] | But you’re saying you only got home 20 minutes ago? | 你说你20分钟前才到家的吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah, right. Uh, around 9:30. | 是的 九点半左右 |
[12:28] | And where were you at 7:45 tonight? | 你今晚7点45的时候在哪 |
[12:33] | I was, um… I was still in the city. | 我还在市里 |
[12:35] | I was at work. | 我在工作 |
[12:36] | You know what? I-I think I need a refill. | 你知道吗 我想我得再去添点酒 |
[12:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:42] | He’s lying. He’s lying about everything. | 他在撒谎 他在胡说八道 |
[12:45] | If you’re right, there should be blood evidence in the kitchen. | 如果你说的对 那厨房肯定会有血迹 |
[12:49] | It was here. | 就在这 |
[12:50] | It happened right here. He must have cleaned it up. | 就在这里 他肯定把这里弄干净了 |
[12:53] | Why else would he invite us so freely into his house? | 否则他怎么会这么轻易就让我们进来 |
[12:56] | If he did, he did a hell of a good job of it. | 如果真是他干的 那他做得太好了 |
[12:58] | U.V. shows no sign of residue. | 紫外线照射看不出血迹残留 |
[13:00] | – Castle… – Kate, I know what I saw. | -卡塞尔 -凯特 我知道我看到了什么 |
[13:02] | T-there! There! | 那里 那里 |
[13:04] | See? I knew it. | 看见了吧 我就知道 |
[13:05] | Knew what? What is going on? | 知道什么 怎么回事 |
[13:08] | Sir, there’s blood residue here. | 先生 这里有血迹残留的痕迹 |
[13:10] | Mr. Whitfield, do you know where this came from? | 威特福德先生 你知道血是哪来的吗 |
[13:16] | Yes. | 知道 |
[13:17] | My wife is a klutz. | 我妻子总是笨手笨脚的 |
[13:18] | She broke a jar and cut her hand cleaning it up. | 她把罐子打破了 收拾的时候割破了手 |
[13:20] | Bled everywhere until she finally bandaged it. | 血流得到处都是 直到她用绷带包住 |
[13:24] | Why — why are you looking for blood residue? | 为什么 你们为什么要找血迹残留 |
[13:31] | Are you suggesting that I did something to my wife? | 你们是认为我对我妻子做了什么吗 |
[13:34] | No, we’re not suggesting, Mr. Whitfield. | 不 我们没有这么想 威特福德先生 |
[13:40] | Get out. | 出去 |
[13:41] | Get out of my house. | 离开我家 |
[13:43] | Get out now. | 赶紧离开 |
[14:01] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多长时间了 |
[14:04] | He probably came home, | 可能是他回到家 |
[14:06] | saw that Eva was about to leave him, | 看到伊娃准备要离开他 |
[14:08] | and killed her in a fit of rage. | 所以一时冲动杀了她 |
[14:10] | I told her everything was gonna be all right. | 我跟她说过一切都会没事的 |
[14:12] | I promised her. | 我向她保证过 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[14:16] | Have you heard from Detective Neely? | 尼利警探那有什么消息吗 |
[14:18] | She said that search teams | 她说搜寻小队在树林里 |
[14:20] | didn’t find anything in the woods. | 什么也没发现 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 肯定的 |
[14:22] | That’s because Cole knew he couldn’t leave her out there, | 因为科尔明白他不能把她留在那 |
[14:25] | not once I was onto him, so he put her back in the car | 因为他知道我看到了 所以他把她放到车上 |
[14:28] | and dumped it and the body someplace else. | 然后把车和尸体分别遗弃掉了 |
[14:30] | Westchester has got a BOLO out on Eva’s car, | 韦斯切斯特的警察已经对伊娃的车发出了全境通告 |
[14:33] | and they’ve flagged her credit cards. | 也对她的信用卡做了标记 |
[14:35] | Have they pinged her cellphone? | 他们找到她手机的位置了吗 |
[14:36] | They tried, but it’s either off or dead. | 他们试过 可是手机不是关机了就是没电了 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I want to go with dead. | 我看是没电了[死了] |
[14:42] | What about his alibi? | 他的不在场证据呢 |
[14:43] | Well, he wasn’t at work like he said. | 他当时不是像他说的在工作 |
[14:45] | His business partners said | 他的工作伙伴说 |
[14:47] | that he left at 6:00 P.M., not at 8:00. | 他不是晚上八点离开的 而是六点 |
[14:48] | Plenty of time to get back to Westchester by 7:45. | 有足够的时间让他在7:45回到韦斯切斯特 |
[14:51] | But when Detective Neely | 可是当尼利警探 |
[14:52] | confronted him about it, he revised his story. | 质问他时 他又改口了 |
[14:54] | He said that he was with his mistress, | 他说他当时跟他的情人 |
[14:56] | Taylor Mckinley, that woman | 泰勒·麦金利 也就是 |
[14:57] | that you took pictures of, until 8:00 P.M. | 你照到的那个女人 一直待到晚上八点 |
[15:00] | We need to talk to her. | 我们要跟她谈谈 |
[15:01] | Castle, I don’t have any jurisdiction. | 卡塞尔 我没有管辖权 |
[15:03] | This isn’t my case. | 这不是我的案子 |
[15:04] | Yes, but it’s my case. Eva hired me. | 是的 但这是我的案子 伊娃雇了我 |
[15:08] | She was my friend, | 她是我的朋友 |
[15:09] | and he killed her right in front of me. | 而且她是在我眼前被杀的 |
[15:13] | Okay. I’ll talk to the mistress. | 好吧 我去跟他情人谈 |
[15:17] | But just me, not you. You’re too close to this. | 但只有我一个人 你对这事有私人感情 |
[15:26] | So? We had an affair, and his wife left. | 怎么了 我跟他有婚外情 他老婆走了 |
[15:29] | What’s the big deal? That stuff happens every day. | 有什么大不了 这种事每天都有 |
[15:31] | Except wives don’t go missing every day. | 可是不是每天都有老婆失踪 |
[15:33] | It’s a little soon to say she’s missing, isn’t it? | 现在就说她失踪有点为时过早吧 |
[15:37] | I’m sure she’ll be back. | 我确定她会回来的 |
[15:38] | Ms. Mckinley, how long have you known Mr. Whitfield? | 麦金利小姐 你认识威特福德先生多久了 |
[15:41] | Since he started my yoga class a year ago. | 从他去年上我的瑜伽课开始认识的 |
[15:44] | And when did the affair begin? | 婚外情是什么时候开始的 |
[15:46] | About a week later. | 一周之后 |
[15:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:50] | He’s hot, and rich. | 他很帅 而且很有钱 |
[15:53] | What time did he come to your apartment last night? | 他昨晚几点去你家的 |
[15:56] | Like I told the other detective, | 我跟另一个警探说过 |
[15:58] | he showed up right around 6:00 and he left just after 8:00. | 他六点左右来的 刚过八点以后走的 |
[16:02] | So, the two of you were in the apartment the whole time? | 期间这段时间你们俩都在屋里 |
[16:06] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:10] | Well, what did you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:12] | She was confrontational | 她很有对抗性 |
[16:13] | and a little too ready with her answers. | 而且对问题准备得也太充分了 |
[16:16] | You think she’s lying? | 你觉得她在撒谎 |
[16:17] | Go down to her building, | 去她住的地方 |
[16:18] | see if anyone else saw Cole Whitfield there last night. | 问问有没有人昨晚看到科尔·威特福德在那 |
[16:20] | And let’s look into Mr. Whitfield, | 还要再查一下威特福德先生 |
[16:22] | find out what else he’s hiding from us. | 看看他还有没有别的事瞒着我们 |
[16:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:40] | What’s in the bags, Cole, and where are you taking them? | 袋子里有什么 科尔 你要带它们去哪 |
[17:02] | – What the hell are you doing? – I-I was… | -你在干什么 -我… |
[17:04] | You accuse me of murder, | 你先是指控我杀人 |
[17:05] | then you come stalking around my home? | 然后又来我家跟踪我 |
[17:07] | What the hell is your damage, man? | 你有什么病 |
[17:08] | – What? My damage? – Yeah. | -什么 我有病 -是的 |
[17:10] | I’m not the one who killed my wife. | 我又没杀了自己的妻子 |
[17:11] | You’re insane, you know that? Eva’s alive. | 你简直是神经病 伊娃还活着 |
[17:14] | She just called me 20 minutes ago. | 她二十分钟前刚给我打过电话 |
[17:17] | You’re a liar. | 你骗人 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I wish. | 我也想 |
[17:19] | Because she told me to go screw myself | 因为她让我去死 |
[17:21] | and that she cleaned out our joint bank accounts. | 还把我们的联合银行账户都清空了 |
[17:24] | Yeah, you don’t believe me, you can check with my bank. | 你不相信我 可以查查我的银行账户 |
[17:26] | While you guys were searching my house, | 你们搜查我房子时 |
[17:28] | the bitch stole $7.4 million from me. | 那个贱人从我这偷走了七百四十万 |
[17:31] | Mr. Whitfield, is there a problem? | 威特福德先生 有什么事吗 |
[17:35] | Yes. This man is harassing me. | 是的 这个人在骚扰我 |
[17:38] | Hey, you’ll never prove a thing. | 你什么都证明不了 |
[17:43] | He… | 他… |
[17:45] | Are you crazy? What were you thinking? | 你疯了吗 你是怎么想的 |
[17:47] | You saw him last night. He’s cocky. | 你昨晚也见到他了 他很自大 |
[17:50] | And what do all cocky men do? | 自大的男人会怎样 |
[17:52] | Make mistakes. | 犯错 |
[17:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:55] | Wait, you’re talking about me now, aren’t you? | 等等 你是说我 对吧 |
[17:57] | You’re the only witness, and you are ruining | 你是唯一的目击者 你这是在毁掉 |
[17:59] | your credibility when I’m trying to help you. | 你的可信度 而我却一直在帮你 |
[18:01] | What if this gets back to Gates? | 要是盖茨知道了怎么办 |
[18:03] | I’m just trying to find some proof. | 我只是想找些证据 |
[18:04] | Right now, the proof lies with Cole. | 现在 证据对科尔有利 |
[18:06] | Eva’s phone records confirm a call to him at 9:35 this morning, | 伊娃的通话记录显示她今早9:35给他打过电话 |
[18:09] | And there’s also that $7.4 million transfer | 昨晚还有740万美元 |
[18:12] | to a Swiss bank account last night. | 转入了瑞士银行账户 |
[18:14] | Yes, he’s creating reasonable doubt, | 没错 他是在创造合理的疑点 |
[18:16] | Building a narrative that she stole from him, | 营造出她偷了他的钱财 |
[18:18] | That she’s on the run. | 然后跑路的假象 |
[18:19] | That’s why we can’t find the body. That’s his plan. | 所以我们才找不到尸体 他的计划就是这样的 |
[18:23] | I just got back from the mistress’ apartment building. | 我刚从那位情妇的公寓回来 |
[18:24] | No one remembers seeing Whitfield at all last night. | 没人记得昨晚看到过威特福德 |
[18:26] | Proving he wasn’t there. | 证明他并不在那里 |
[18:28] | Proving that no one saw him. | 那只能证明没人看到过他 |
[18:30] | Without a body, | 没有尸体的话 |
[18:31] | We’re gonna need something more solid than that. | 我们需要些比这更确凿的证据 |
[18:33] | Hey, guess what. | 嘿 你们猜怎么着 |
[18:34] | Turns out Whitfield was married before, | 调查发现威特福德之前就结过婚 |
[18:36] | In Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶结的 |
[18:38] | Mallory Whitfield — | 玛罗琳·威特福德 |
[18:39] | She had an inheritance worth several million dollars. | 她曾经拥有一笔价值几百万的遗产 |
[18:42] | – Had? – Yeah, she died in a hiking accident | -曾经 -是的 她在徒步旅行途中去世了 |
[18:44] | In Angeles national forest — fell into a ravine. | 就在洛杉矶国家森林公园中 跌入了一个峡谷中 |
[18:46] | – Guess who the only witness was. – Her husband, Cole. | -猜猜唯一的目击证人是谁 -她丈夫科尔 |
[18:49] | Bingo. The cops tried to make a murder case against him, | 没错 警方曾试图以谋杀罪调查他 |
[18:51] | but he had all the answers. | 但他应对得滴水不漏 |
[18:52] | They could never make any of the charges stick. | 他们无法对他提起有力的控诉 |
[18:54] | Her entire estate went to Cole, | 她的全部财产都转移到了科尔手中 |
[18:56] | which he used to start his business and build his fortune. | 他正是借助那笔钱来创业发财的 |
[18:58] | So, he got away with it before, | 他之前就逃脱了惩罚 |
[18:59] | And now he’s trying to do it again. | 现在他又打算故技重施 |
[19:01] | This was no crime of passion. He planned the whole thing. | 这根本不是冲动犯罪 是他早就计划好的 |
[19:08] | So, Cole’s first wife dies suspiciously, | 科尔的第一任妻子死因很可疑 |
[19:10] | And then the second one disappears. | 然后第二任妻子也消失了 |
[19:13] | No way that’s a coincidence. | 那不可能是巧合 |
[19:14] | This guy’s a black widow — or, rather, black widower. | 那家伙就是个黑寡妇 或者说黑鳏夫 |
[19:17] | Only this time, there’s no body. | 只不过这次没有尸体 |
[19:19] | He’s trying to create the illusion that Eva’s still alive. | 他是想制造伊娃还活着的假象 |
[19:21] | Yeah, and he’s going to some major trouble | 是的 他为了让这假象显得真实 |
[19:22] | to make that illusion seem real. | 还真是煞费苦心 |
[19:25] | Castle, you said that Cole Whitfield | 卡塞尔 你之前说科尔·威特福德 |
[19:26] | was at home in Westchester this morning, right? | 今早是在韦斯切斯特的家里 对吧 |
[19:28] | That’s right. He never left. | 没错 他一直没离开过 |
[19:29] | Well, I just got the data back from Eva’s phone. | 根据我刚刚从伊娃的手机里获得的数据 |
[19:31] | the call to Cole pinged off a tower in Manhattan. | 打给科尔的电话是从曼哈顿的一座信号塔传送的 |
[19:34] | He must have had someone use Eva’s phone to make that call. | 他肯定是叫别人用伊娃的手机打那通电话的 |
[19:37] | He’s got an accomplice. | 他有同谋 |
[19:38] | And whoever that is | 不管那人是谁 |
[19:38] | made that call somewhere near 31st and 4th. | 是在靠近第31大道和第4大道的地方打电话的 |
[19:41] | That’s where I took those photos. | 那正好是我拍摄这些照片的地方 |
[19:43] | His mistress, Taylor, lives on that block. | 他的情妇泰勒就住在那附近 |
[19:45] | If Taylor lied about his alibi, | 如果泰勒为他的不在场证明撒了谎 |
[19:46] | she might have made that phone call. | 或许那通电话就是她打的 |
[19:47] | Why don’t you guys go and pick her up? | 你们去把她请来警局一趟吧 |
[19:49] | Oh, damn, that means I’m gonna have to cancel | 该死 那我只能取消 |
[19:50] | – that lunch date with Stacy, bro. – No, no, no, no, no, you can’t. | -跟史黛西的午餐之约了 -你不能取消 |
[19:54] | Uh, you have to make a good first impression. | 你必须留下良好的第一印象 |
[19:55] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. You know what? | 老天啊 算了 |
[19:57] | Go enjoy your date. Ryan and I will go and get her. | 你去约会吧 莱恩和我去带她过来 |
[20:01] | I already answered all your questions. | 我已经回答过你们所有的问题了 |
[20:03] | And now we have more | 现在我们有更多的问题了 |
[20:05] | Because new information has come to light. | 因为现在出现了新的信息 |
[20:07] | What new information? | 什么新信息 |
[20:09] | Before we get to that, I’d like to revisit | 在谈到那个之前 我想再重复一下 |
[20:10] | something that you said at our last meeting. | 我们上次见面时 你所说的话 |
[20:12] | You said that Cole was at your apartment | 你说从昨晚6点到8点 |
[20:14] | between 6:00 and 8:00 last night. | 科尔都在你的公寓里 |
[20:17] | Are you still saying that now? | 你现在仍坚持这种说法不变吗 |
[20:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:20] | None of your neighbors saw him. | 但你的邻居都说没看见他 |
[20:21] | Well, he’s very discreet. | 他这人做事很谨慎小心 |
[20:23] | Did he tell you to say that he was at your apartment? | 是他叫你说他当时在你的公寓里的吗 |
[20:27] | No. | 不是 |
[20:28] | Did he ask you to call him from someone else’s cellphone? | 他有没有叫你用别人的手机给他打电话 |
[20:31] | Taylor, don’t say another word. | 泰勒 什么都别说了 |
[20:34] | Aubrey Haskins, attorney for ms. Mckinley. | 我是奥德丽·哈斯金斯 麦金利小姐的律师 |
[20:36] | – Wait, who are you? – It’s okay. Cole sent me. | -等等 你是谁 -放心 是科尔派我来的 |
[20:39] | I’m general counsel for his company. | 我是他公司的总律师顾问 |
[20:40] | – Just let me do the talking. – Taylor, listen to me. | -让我来跟警方谈 -泰勒 听我说 |
[20:42] | If you provided a false alibi, that makes you an accomplice. | 如果你提供了假的不在场证明 你也会变成同谋 |
[20:45] | That means jail. | 那可是要坐牢的 |
[20:46] | Accomplice to what, exactly? | 到底是什么事的同谋啊 |
[20:47] | – The murder of Eva Whitfield. – Eva’s not dead. | -杀害伊娃·威特福德 -伊娃并没有死 |
[20:50] | Cole spoke with her this morning. | 科尔今早还跟她说过话呢 |
[20:52] | Or he spoke to someone using her cellphone. | 或者他是跟一个用她手机的人说的话 |
[20:54] | That call pinged off of a tower | 那通电话定位的信号塔 |
[20:55] | right next to your apartment building at 9:35 A.M. | 就在你公寓附近 时间是上午9:35 |
[20:58] | – Detective, unless you have proof — wait. | -探长 除非你有证据 -等等 |
[21:01] | Are you accusing me of making that call? | 你是在说我就是打那个电话的人吗 |
[21:03] | I was at work at 9:35 at the yoga studio. | 我9:35时在瑜伽馆工作呢 |
[21:06] | Taylor, I’ve got your schedule. | 泰勒 我有你的工作安排表 |
[21:07] | You don’t work in the mornings. | 你上午是不工作的 |
[21:08] | No, but I got called in to cover | 本来是这样 但他们打电话叫我过去 |
[21:09] | for another instructor who was sick. | 为另一个生病的教练代班 |
[21:11] | I was there from 9:30 a.M. to 11:00. | 我从上午9:30到11:00一直在那里 |
[21:13] | You can check that. | 你可以去查的 |
[21:14] | We’re done here, detective. | 我看到此为止吧 探长 |
[21:28] | That was a crafty move. | 真是狡诈的一招 |
[21:30] | Cole sent his in-house lawyer to silence his girlfriend. | 科尔派他的内务律师来让他的女朋友闭嘴 |
[21:32] | He’s keeping this thing contained, in the family. | 他要把这事控制在家庭范围内 |
[21:35] | Yeah, but now that Taylor’s lawyered up, | 是啊 但现在泰勒有了律师 |
[21:36] | How are we gonna break her? | 我们要怎么攻破她啊 |
[21:37] | By digging into her story. | 就是深挖她供述的信息 |
[21:39] | I’ll call her work and check into her alibi. | 我打去她工作的地方 核实下她的不在场证明 |
[21:42] | Partner. How did the date go? | 小伙伴 约会进行得怎么样啊 |
[21:44] | Can we talk about it out here? | 我们能到这边来谈吗 |
[21:47] | What did you think of Stacy? | 你觉得史黛西怎么样 |
[21:48] | Oh, man, she was great. | 天啊 她真的很赞 |
[21:51] | Until I started getting a stalker vibe from her. | 直到后来我发现她有跟踪狂的嫌疑 |
[21:53] | – What? – Yeah, we were right in the middle of appetizers, | -什么 -没错 当时我们正在吃开胃菜 |
[21:56] | And that’s when she told me that the blue shorts | 然后她告诉我 我在三项全能运动比赛中 |
[21:57] | I was wearing during the triathlon | 穿的那件蓝色短裤 |
[21:59] | made my legs look sexy, which is true, | 让我的腿显得很性感 那倒是实话 |
[22:01] | But how did she even know I competed, | 但她怎么知道我参赛了 |
[22:04] | never mind what color shorts I was wearing? | 更别提我当时穿的是什么颜色的短裤了 |
[22:07] | And that’s when she told me | 就在那时她告诉我 |
[22:08] | that she saw the photo on my profile. | 她是在我的个人资料里看到那张照片的 |
[22:12] | Oh, this is funny to you? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[22:14] | You signed me up for Match.com behind my back? | 你居然偷偷替我注册了配对网账号 |
[22:17] | Well, technically, Jenny did. | 算起来应该是珍妮干的 |
[22:18] | I’ve, I’ve only been managing your profile. | 我只是帮你修改了下资料 |
[22:21] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out? | 你觉得我不会发现吗 |
[22:23] | I almost arrested that girl. | 我差点抓了那女孩 |
[22:24] | Well, we were hoping that you’d be so into her | 我们以为你会不可自拔地迷上她 |
[22:27] | that you’d just let it go. | 然后把这事忘了 |
[22:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? I can find my own dates. | 你哪根筋不对 我自己能找到约会对象 |
[22:31] | I know, but you haven’t. | 我知道你能 可你还没找到呢 |
[22:33] | And the ski weekend is coming up, so… | 而周末的滑雪之行就要到了 所以 |
[22:35] | Look, look, look, look. | 听我说 |
[22:36] | We were just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮你而已 |
[22:39] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮我 |
[22:42] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[22:50] | The manager at the yoga studio | 瑜伽中心的经理证实 |
[22:51] | verified that Taylor was at work from 9:30 | 泰勒那天确实是从早上九点半 |
[22:54] | – till 11:00 A.M. – Then the manager’s lying. | -工作到十一点 -经理在说谎 |
[22:56] | Castle, she had a classroom full of 30 people. | 卡塞尔 她带的班可有30个人 |
[22:58] | She didn’t make that call, | 电话不是她打的 |
[23:00] | but whoever did made sure to do it | 打电话的人肯定算准了 |
[23:01] | right by Taylor’s building. | 自己就在泰勒那栋楼旁边 |
[23:03] | Which means someone wants us to believe it was Taylor. | 有人想把我们的注意力转移到泰勒身上 |
[23:06] | And we would have | 如果她不是临时被叫去上班 |
[23:07] | if she didn’t get called into work. | 我们的确会这么认为 |
[23:10] | Called into work. | 被叫去上班 |
[23:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:14] | Taylor getting called into work | 泰勒被叫去上班 |
[23:15] | is the one thing the person behind this | 这件事是幕后黑手 |
[23:16] | couldn’t have foreseen. | 无法预料到的 |
[23:18] | – That person being Cole. – No. | -那个人就是科尔 -不是 |
[23:20] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[23:21] | Beckett, the murder was staged. | 贝克特 这场谋杀是被设计好的 |
[23:24] | This whole thing, it’s a work of fiction. | 整件事就像小说一样 |
[23:26] | I-it’s a Hitchcock movie with me | 这就是部希区柯克经典电影 |
[23:28] | cast as the witness. | 而我扮演目击者 |
[23:29] | I’m Jimmy Stewart in “Vertigo.” | 我就是《迷魂记》里的吉米·斯图尔特 |
[23:30] | The reason we haven’t found a body | 我们之所以没找到尸体 |
[23:33] | is because there is no body. | 是因为根本就没有尸体 |
[23:36] | Eva’s still alive. | 伊娃还活着 |
[23:37] | Eva’s alive? | 伊娃还活着 |
[23:38] | Castle, that’s not what you believed a moment ago. | 卡塞尔 之前你明明不是这么想的 |
[23:40] | It didn’t hit me until just now. | 我刚刚才反应过来 |
[23:42] | Eva is the one person who would want Cole | 伊娃想让科尔看起来像凶手 |
[23:44] | to look like a murderer and his mistress an accomplice. | 而他的情人看起来像共犯 |
[23:46] | Wait, you saw Cole kill Eva. | 你目睹科尔杀了伊娃 |
[23:49] | I mean, y-you did, didn’t you? | 你确实看到了 不是吗 |
[23:50] | I saw what she wanted me to see. | 我看见的是她想让我看见的 |
[23:55] | That’s why she wanted me to drop off the photos that night. | 这就是为何那晚她想让我把照片送过去 |
[23:57] | Eva’s been behind this from the start, | 伊娃策划好了这一切 |
[23:59] | and I’m the gullible P.I. that fell for it. | 而我是电影里那个易骗的私家侦探 |
[24:02] | Why would she go to that length? | 她为什么要如此大费周章 |
[24:04] | Because Eva wanted more than just out of the marriage. | 因为伊娃要的不只是婚姻 |
[24:07] | She wanted Cole to suffer. | 她想让科尔受尽折磨 |
[24:09] | She set him up. | 她设局陷害他 |
[24:11] | He swore that she called him | 他说她打电话给他 |
[24:13] | because she did call him. | 因为她确实打了电话 |
[24:15] | She also transferred | 她还向瑞士银行账号里 |
[24:16] | the $7.4 million to the Swiss bank account. | 转了740万美金 |
[24:19] | It’s her walking-away money. | 那是她逃之夭夭的钱 |
[24:21] | I’m telling you, Beckett, I am right about this. | 贝克特 我是对的 |
[24:23] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Castle, I’m sorry but– | 卡塞尔 很抱歉 但是 |
[24:32] | No, Beckett, I know it sounds crazy, | 不 贝克特 我知道听上去很奇怪 |
[24:34] | but Eva is still alive. | 但伊娃还活着 |
[24:35] | No, she’s not. | 她死了 |
[24:37] | They found her body in the Hudson. | 他们在哈德逊河发现了她的尸体 |
[24:39] | Eva’s dead. | 伊娃死了 |
[24:46] | There is no way Eva is really dead. | 伊娃不可能真死 |
[24:48] | In a classic Hitchcockian twist, it won’t be her body. | 希区柯克的经典电影里 这不会是她的尸体 |
[24:51] | Mark my words. | 记好了 |
[24:52] | Then who did we pull out of the river? | 那我们从河里捞上来的是什么 |
[24:54] | Someone who can pass for Eva. | 伊娃的替身 |
[24:55] | Okay, we’ll run her prints. | 那我们就测一下她的指纹 |
[24:57] | That should clear up whether it’s Eva or not. | 这能够说明她到底是谁了 |
[24:59] | Except her prints will be altered, | 只不过她的指纹已经被换掉 |
[25:01] | her face, unrecognizable, | 脸部无法辨认 |
[25:03] | all part of Eva’s plan to commit the perfect crime. | 伊娃的完美犯罪计划 |
[25:06] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[25:14] | Whoa. She looks just like Eva. | 她看起来真像伊娃 |
[25:17] | That’s because it is Eva. | 那是因为她就是伊娃 |
[25:19] | Her prints match. This is your girl. | 指纹吻合 她就是你们要找的人 |
[25:21] | No, it can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[25:23] | I checked her dental records, too, Castle. It’s her. | 我还查了她的牙科记录 卡塞尔 就是她 |
[25:26] | I wish I could tell you it wasn’t. | 我也希望我能说不是她 |
[25:28] | I take it that the cause of death | 我觉得死因是 |
[25:30] | is blunt-force trauma. | 遭到钝物重击 |
[25:31] | It looks like a massive skull fracture | 看起来顶骨区域 |
[25:33] | in the parietal region, but she just came in, | 出现大面积骨折 不过尸体才送来 |
[25:36] | so I’ve only done a preliminary exam. | 我只做了初步检测 |
[25:38] | Once I’ve finished my autopsy, I’ll give you a call. | 一旦验尸完成 我会打电话给你 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:47] | Castle, I’m sorry about your friend. | 卡塞尔 对于你朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[25:50] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[25:52] | Now that we have a body, maybe that will give us some leverage. | 现在我们有了尸体 也许有了些优势 |
[25:59] | Taylor, we need to talk. | 泰勒 我们得谈谈 |
[26:01] | My lawyer said not to speak with you. | 我的律师让我不要跟你说话 |
[26:03] | Fine. Then just listen. | 那好 听我说就行 |
[26:05] | I don’t know what Cole told you, | 我不知道科尔跟你说了什么 |
[26:06] | but his wife is dead. | 不过他妻子死了 |
[26:07] | Her body was found less than two hours ago. | 不到两小时前 她的尸体被人发现了 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:12] | Listen, Taylor, | 泰勒 |
[26:14] | if you want to stay out of prison, | 如果你想免受牢狱之灾 |
[26:16] | now’s the time to tell us the truth. | 是时候坦白了 |
[26:24] | Ms. Haskins, welcome back. | 哈斯金斯小姐 欢迎回来 |
[26:27] | You seem to be representing everyone in this matter. | 看起来本案中你代表所有人啊 |
[26:31] | Before we begin, | 在开始之前 |
[26:33] | Mr. Whitfield is here only because you said | 威特福德先生来此的唯一目的 |
[26:35] | you have information on his wife’s whereabouts. | 是因为你们声称有他妻子的下落 |
[26:37] | Cole, you said that you spoke with Eva this morning. | 科尔 你说你今早和伊娃说了话 |
[26:40] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[26:41] | She said it was over and that she was leaving town. | 她说一切都结束了 她要离开这里 |
[26:44] | Detective, did you find Mrs. Whitfield or not? | 警探 你到底找到威特福德夫人没有 |
[26:47] | Oh, we found her… in the Hudson… | 我们在哈德逊河找到了她的尸体 |
[26:51] | murdered by you. | 她是你杀的 |
[26:53] | That’s a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[26:54] | Taylor gave you up. | 泰勒已经把你供出来了 |
[26:56] | She said that you weren’t with her last night. | 她说昨晚你并没有跟她在一起 |
[26:58] | You spoke to my client without me? | 没有我在场你就跟我的当事人谈话了吗 |
[27:01] | She waived her right. | 她放弃了她的权利 |
[27:02] | Mr. Whitfield, if you weren’t with Taylor last night, | 威特福德先生 如果昨晚你没有跟泰勒在一起 |
[27:04] | – then where were you? – Don’t answer that. | -那你在哪里 -不要回答 |
[27:06] | Are you pressing charges? | 你要提出起诉吗 |
[27:10] | Inevitably, yeah. | 无法避免了 是的 |
[27:11] | Cole, let’s go. | 科尔 我们走 |
[27:25] | I know you did it. | 我知道是你干的 |
[27:26] | – Do not speak to my client. – You killed her. | -不许你跟我的当事人说话 -是你杀了她 |
[27:28] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[27:29] | Castle, Castle, hey. | 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[27:30] | Detective, what the hell kind of precinct is this? | 警官 你们这算是什么警局 |
[27:32] | Just take your client and go home. | 带上你的当事人赶紧离开 |
[27:34] | – We’ll be coming back for you soon enough. – Let’s go. | -用不了多久我们还会去找你的 -我们走 |
[27:40] | Castle, what was that? | 卡塞尔 你在干什么 |
[27:41] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道这样不对 对不起 |
[27:44] | Castle, you’re stressed. Go home and try to relax. | 卡塞尔 你压力太大了 回家休息一下 |
[27:46] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[27:47] | I know you will. But right now, you just need to walk away. | 我知道 不过现在你必须赶紧离开 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:53] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:59] | Lanie, what do you got? | 蕾妮 有什么发现 |
[28:00] | During the autopsy, I discovered | 在尸检过程中 我发现 |
[28:02] | that Eva’s fingernail on her left index | 伊娃左手食指的指甲 |
[28:05] | had been split down the middle. | 从中间断开了 |
[28:07] | Wedged in that crack were these three hairs. | 有三根头发被夹在裂缝当中 |
[28:13] | These hairs must have gotten transferred during the struggle. | 这些头发一定是在挣扎中留下的 |
[28:16] | Most likely. | 差不多 |
[28:17] | Lanie, how fast can you test these? | 蕾妮 最快多久可以检测出结果 |
[28:19] | Cole’s DNA is still on file | 科尔被怀疑杀害 |
[28:20] | from when he was suspected of murdering his first wife. | 其第一任妻子的档案中还留有他的DNA |
[28:23] | I already ran them, and they’re a match. | 我已经检测过了 结果相吻合 |
[28:25] | Cole Whitfield is your man. | 科尔·威特福德就是凶手 |
[28:29] | Mr. Whitfield! | 威特福德先生 |
[28:33] | Mr. Whitfield, we have a warrant for your arrest. | 威特福德先生 我们奉令逮捕你 |
[28:41] | No answer, not a the front or the back. | 没有回应 前门和后门都没有 |
[28:43] | His S.U.V.’s in the driveway. | 他的越野车还在车道上 |
[28:45] | – Should we take the door? – There’s no need. | -需要破门吗 -没那个必要 |
[28:50] | Mr. Whitfield? | 威特福德先生 |
[28:52] | Show yourself. | 别躲了 |
[28:54] | Let’s not make this harder than it has to be. | 不要再做无畏的抵抗了 |
[29:30] | Are you doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:32] | I just never thought the story would end like this. | 我只是没想到这个故事会以这样的形式终结 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I bet Cole didn’t either. | 是的 我猜科尔也没想到 |
[29:36] | Yeah, but suicide? | 是的 可是自杀 |
[29:38] | What did the M.E. say? | 法医怎么说 |
[29:39] | That it looks like he wrapped the cord around his neck | 看起来是他自己把绳子套在脖子上的 |
[29:42] | and stepped off the balcony. | 然后从阳台跳下来了 |
[29:44] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:46] | I know that this isn’t how you wanted it to end. | 我知道这不是你想要的结局 |
[29:56] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[30:00] | Beckett, are you still awake? | 贝克特 你还没睡吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 睡了 |
[30:03] | Good. Something’s bothering me. | 太好了 有些事让我心烦 |
[30:05] | Yeah? Something’s bothering me, too. | 是吗 有些人也让我很心烦 |
[30:07] | Why would a guy like Cole commit suicide? | 像科尔那样的人怎么会自杀呢 |
[30:10] | Because a guy like Cole | 因为像科尔那样的人 |
[30:11] | didn’t think he could face going to prison. | 面对不了入狱的局面 |
[30:13] | As wealthy and connected as he was? | 像他那样富有且关系网庞大的人 |
[30:15] | W-would he have even gone to prison? | 真的可能会进监狱吗 |
[30:17] | The case against him was circumstantial. | 案件中针对他的证据都是间接的 |
[30:19] | He could have beaten it in court. | 他完全有可能在法庭上打赢官司 |
[30:21] | Well, evidently, he didn’t think so. | 很显然 他不这样认为 |
[30:24] | It’s too clean. | 做得太干净了 |
[30:25] | Castle, stop chasing the mice in your head. | 卡塞尔 别再胡思乱想了 |
[30:28] | But what if they’re leading me to the truth? | 可是万一它们指引我走向真相呢 |
[30:30] | Then we’ll deal with it in the morning. | 那等我们明早再研究吧 |
[31:04] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[31:05] | Hey, I brought you some coffee on my way to — | 来的路上给你带了咖啡 |
[31:10] | You definitely don’t need any more coffee. | 看来你肯定不需要什么咖啡了 |
[31:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:16] | Uh, timeline. | 时间线 |
[31:17] | Eva is red, Cole is green, and Taylor is blue. | 红线是伊娃 绿线是科尔 蓝线是泰勒 |
[31:21] | A timeline for a case that’s closed? | 已经结案的案子的时间线吗 |
[31:23] | Not yet. Cole didn’t kill himself. | 还没结案 科尔并不是自杀 |
[31:26] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[31:27] | Based on his personality. | 根据他的性格 |
[31:29] | Cole is cocky. He’s entitled. | 科尔很自大 自视甚高 |
[31:31] | He’s far too much of a narcissist to commit suicide. | 他那么自恋 绝不可能会自杀 |
[31:33] | So if he didn’t kill himself, that means he was murdered. | 如果他不是自杀 那就说明他是被谋杀的 |
[31:36] | Castle, that’s a pretty big “If.” | 卡塞尔 这个假设真的很大 |
[31:38] | It changes everything. | 会改变一切 |
[31:40] | Because if Cole didn’t kill himself, | 因为如果科尔不是自杀 |
[31:41] | it follows that he didn’t murder Eva. | 那就说明伊娃不是他杀的 |
[31:43] | Someone else did. | 凶手另有其人 |
[31:44] | That’s why he was staged to look like a suicide, | 所以他的死被伪装成自杀 |
[31:46] | so the police would conclude that he was the guilty party. | 这样警察就会得出他畏罪自杀的结论 |
[31:49] | Then whoever killed Cole also killed Eva. | 杀害科尔的人也杀了伊娃 |
[31:52] | And who would that be? | 谁会做这些事呢 |
[31:53] | The man I saw “Attacking” her. | 那个假装袭击她的人 |
[31:54] | Whoever hit me in the woods. | 也是在树林里打晕我的那个人 |
[31:56] | Who you said was Cole. | 可你说袭击她的人是科尔 |
[31:58] | He wanted me to believe he was Cole. | 他让我相信那个人是科尔 |
[32:01] | It was just all theater. | 那都是在演戏 |
[32:02] | Okay, Castle, let’s say for a second, | 好吧 卡塞尔 假设 |
[32:04] | that someone snuck into the house disguised as Cole, | 有人溜进房子假扮成科尔 |
[32:06] | and attacked Eva. How could they possibly know | 袭击了伊娃 可是他怎么会知道 |
[32:09] | that you were gonna be there to witness it? | 那时刚好你会在那里目击这一切呢 |
[32:11] | Well, he had to have been in on it with Eva. | 他一定是跟伊娃串通好的 |
[32:13] | If Eva is a part of the setup, then why is she in the morgue? | 如果伊娃策划了这一切 那她为什么会死呢 |
[32:16] | Because, in classic Hitchcock fashion, | 因为这是希区柯克式的反转 |
[32:19] | her co-conspirator double-crossed her. | 她的同谋者出卖了她 |
[32:21] | “The articles of incorporation for Whitfield & Galloway.” | “威特福德和加罗威公司的企业章程” |
[32:25] | Cole’s company? | 科尔的公司吗 |
[32:26] | It took me two boxes of cronuts | 我用了两盒甜甜圈 |
[32:27] | to get that out of the county clerk’s office. | 从办事员的办公室弄到这个 |
[32:29] | See, Cole and his partner Scott Galloway | 科尔和他的合伙人斯科特·加罗威 |
[32:32] | were in business together, but in that document, | 一起合作 但是章程上却写着 |
[32:34] | it says if anything happens | 万一其中一个发生什么意外 |
[32:35] | to one of them, the other one gains control of the company. | 另外一个得以掌管公司 |
[32:37] | You’re suggesting that Scott Galloway | 你是说斯科特·加罗威 |
[32:39] | was Eva’s co-conspirator. | 是伊娃的同谋者 |
[32:41] | I listened to the recording I made of their lunch. | 我听了我在餐厅偷录的他们的谈话 |
[32:43] | This could be a serious payday. | 这获利可不小啊 |
[32:45] | Please, it’s chump change, Scott. | 拜托 就是些小钱 斯科特 |
[32:46] | Now, d-d-don’t be glib, Cole. | 别耍滑头 科尔 |
[32:48] | They were getting a major offer to buyout their firm, | 有人出高价收购他们的公司 |
[32:51] | An offer that Cole was against, | 科尔不赞同被收购 |
[32:53] | so I did a credit check on Scott Galloway. | 于是我对斯科特·加罗威进行了信用核查 |
[32:54] | He was in massive debt. | 他欠下巨额债款 |
[32:57] | A buyout would have fixed all that. | 被收购可以解决他的窘境 |
[32:59] | But in order for that to happen, | 但想要收购顺利进行 |
[33:00] | he needed control of the company. | 他需要掌控公司 |
[33:02] | Eva wanted out of her marriage, and she wanted Cole punished. | 伊娃想跟他离婚 她想让科尔受到惩罚 |
[33:05] | So they teamed up to take Cole out of the picture. | 于是他们联手除掉了科尔 |
[33:09] | Castle, there’s no evidence that supports this. | 卡塞尔 没有证据支持这个推理 |
[33:11] | It was Scott Galloway. It has to be. | 是斯科特·加罗威 一定是 |
[33:14] | Beckett, will you please just check Scott’s alibi? | 贝克特 求你查查斯科特的不在场证明 |
[33:18] | Would you do that for me? | 你会为我这么做吗 |
[33:19] | I will. But listen to me. Eva was your friend. | 我会的 但听着 伊娃是你的朋友 |
[33:23] | She came here to this very office and asked for your help, | 她来到你的办公室找你帮忙 |
[33:25] | and now she’s dead, and you feel responsible, | 现在她死了 你觉得自己有责任破案 |
[33:27] | and that can make you see ghosts. | 那样会让你发疯的 |
[33:31] | Wait, we’re looking into Scott Galloway now? Why? | 我们现在开始调查斯科特·加罗威了 为什么 |
[33:33] | I thought everything pointed to Cole Whitfield being the killer. | 所有证据不都指向科尔·威特福德是凶手吗 |
[33:36] | It does. | 是的 |
[33:37] | Oh, you believe this theory of Castle’s? | 就是说你相信卡塞尔的理论 |
[33:40] | I believe that he’s been right too many times | 我认为他对过太多次 |
[33:42] | not to consider it. | 不得不考虑一下 |
[34:00] | Hey, I was just about to call you. | 我正想打给你呢 |
[34:03] | Listen, I’ve been thinking about it, | 听着 我仔细想了想 |
[34:05] | and with the benefit of hindsight, y-you’re right. | 算是后见之明吧 你是对的 |
[34:08] | I can see how I might have tumbled down the rabbit hole. | 我看得出我可能会越陷越深 |
[34:10] | Scott Galloway probably has nothing to do with this. | 斯科特·加罗威可能跟整件事没有关系 |
[34:12] | No, he doesn’t. | 是的 |
[34:13] | His alibi checks out, but you were right, Castle. | 证实了他的不在场证明 但你说对了 卡塞尔 |
[34:16] | We found proof that Cole didn’t kill Eva. | 我们找到了证据证明科尔没有杀害伊娃 |
[34:19] | And I know who did. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[34:23] | Scott Galloway is in the clear. | 斯科特·加罗威洗清了嫌疑 |
[34:26] | At 7:45, when Eva was supposedly attacked, | 在7点45 伊娃被袭时 |
[34:29] | he was at his son’s basketball game. | 他在观看儿子的篮球比赛 |
[34:31] | But you said you had proof that Cole didn’t kill Eva. What is it? | 但你说找到了科尔没杀伊娃的证据 是什么 |
[34:34] | Your theory about Scott didn’t pan out, | 你关于斯科特的推理没有成立 |
[34:35] | but we did due diligence | 但我们还是做了尽职调查 |
[34:36] | and looked at other people in Cole’s life, | 调查了科尔生活中的其他人 |
[34:38] | and that’s when we found this. | 然后我们找到了这个 |
[34:41] | Is that Cole’s S.U.V.? | 那是科尔的SUV吗 |
[34:42] | It is. Street cams show that Cole was in this house, | 是的 街道监控显示科尔在这栋房子里 |
[34:45] | which is in Scarsdale, from 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. | 在斯卡斯代尔区 从下午6点到8点 |
[34:48] | Therefore, Cole Whitfield could not have been the man | 因此科尔·威特福德不可能是你所看到 |
[34:50] | that you saw attack eva. | 袭击伊娃的那个人 |
[34:51] | And here’s another fun fact. | 还有一个有趣的发现 |
[34:53] | Cole visited that house on a regular basis | 科尔定期拜访那里 |
[34:55] | between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. | 总是在下午6点到8点这个时间段 |
[34:56] | Whose house is that? | 这是谁的房子 |
[34:58] | Robert James, | 罗伯特·詹姆斯 |
[34:59] | one of the other executives at Whitfield & Galloway. | 威特福德和加罗威公司的另一个总经理 |
[35:02] | He was at the lunch, | 午餐时他也在 |
[35:03] | but what was Cole doing at Robert James’ house? | 科尔去罗伯特·詹姆斯家干什么 |
[35:05] | Oh, he wasn’t there to see Robert James. | 他不是去见罗伯特·詹姆斯的 |
[35:06] | Turns out, he always worked late at the office, | 我们发现他总是要在单位加班 |
[35:08] | but Mrs. James was there. | 詹姆斯夫人在家 |
[35:11] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[35:13] | Cole was having a second affair with his colleague’s wife? | 科尔跟同事的妻子出轨 这是第二段婚外情 |
[35:16] | Which is probably why he lied about where he was that night. | 所以他才会谎称那晚所在地 |
[35:19] | The wife confirmed the affair, | 妻子承认了二人出轨 |
[35:20] | but she thought that nobody knew about it. | 但她以为没人知道 |
[35:22] | Can we put Robert James near the Whitfield house that night? | 凶案当晚 能确认詹姆斯在威特福德家附近吗 |
[35:26] | Damn right we can. | 当然能确认 |
[35:30] | Mr. James, uh, thank you so much for coming in. | 詹姆斯先生 感谢你赶过来 |
[35:33] | Of course, though I’m not quite sure how I can help you. | 别客气 不过我不知道能帮上什么忙 |
[35:35] | Well, you can start by telling me where you were | 你可以先告诉我前天晚上8点 |
[35:37] | two nights ago at 8:00 p.m. | 你在哪里 |
[35:39] | Well, I work late. I was at the office. | 我加班 在办公室 |
[35:41] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你不在 |
[35:42] | In fact, this is you at a tollbooth at 7:04 p.m. | 这是你晚上7点04在过路收费亭 |
[35:48] | heading to Cole’s house in Westchester. | 前往科尔位于韦斯切斯特的家 |
[35:52] | There is no need for lying here. | 不需要撒谎 |
[35:56] | When Eva found out that Cole was sleeping with your wife, | 当伊娃发现科尔与你老婆上了床 |
[35:59] | She came to you with a plan. | 她带着一个计划找到你 |
[36:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:04] | He had betrayed the both of you. | 他背叛了你俩 |
[36:05] | You wanted revenge. | 你们想要报复 |
[36:09] | The man looked me in the eye every day, | 他每天与我面对面 |
[36:11] | and then he went to my home, to my wife. | 然后去我家 上我的妻子 |
[36:15] | He deserved what he got. | 他罪有应得 |
[36:18] | So, you staged the attack on Eva in her house? | 就是说你们策划了伊娃家发生的袭击事件 |
[36:22] | Yes, so that P.I. would see it | 是的 好让私家侦探看到 |
[36:25] | and the trail would lead straight to Cole. | 顺藤摸瓜联系到科尔身上 |
[36:27] | It was all for show, of course. | 当然 一切都是假的 |
[36:29] | Cole gets arrested, | 科尔被捕 |
[36:31] | Eva gets his money and disappears. | 伊娃拿到他的钱 从此消失 |
[36:33] | So, how did Eva end up dead? | 伊娃怎么死的呢 |
[36:35] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:36] | I-I spoke to her the next morning. | 我第二天早晨跟她通过话 |
[36:38] | Eva was stressed-out, regretful. | 她有些焦虑 有些后悔 |
[36:41] | Said the plan was never her idea in the first place. | 说这出戏本来也不是她的点子 |
[36:43] | Whose plan was it? | 那是谁的 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:45] | But — but she was having second thoughts | 但她有点打退堂鼓 |
[36:48] | about seeing Cole convicted for her murder. | 毕竟她看到科尔要因她的谋杀案被定罪 |
[36:50] | And she was thinking about coming forward. | 她想自首 |
[36:52] | And that would have ruined you, which is why you killed her? | 那会毁了你 所以你就杀了她 |
[36:54] | No, no, no, no. All I did was help Eva. | 不不 我做的一切都是帮伊娃 |
[36:56] | I-I had nothing to do with her murder. | 她被杀跟我无关 |
[36:58] | Yeah, mr. James, | 詹姆斯先生 |
[36:59] | when was the last time that you actually saw Eva? | 你上次见到伊娃是什么时候 |
[37:03] | After we got back from the woods, | 在我们从树林里返回 |
[37:05] | we cleaned up her house, and then I gave her a key | 我们清理了她家 然后我给了她 |
[37:09] | to one of the company’s corporate apartments, | 一把我们公司住所的钥匙 |
[37:11] | And I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[37:13] | Corporate apartment? | 公司住所 |
[37:14] | She needed a place to stay | 她需要一个住的地方 |
[37:16] | until she could get out of the country. | 直到她能出国 |
[37:19] | So, Robert James was nowhere near Westchester | 罗伯特·詹姆斯在科尔被杀时 |
[37:21] | at the time of Cole’s death. | 根本不在韦斯切斯特附近 |
[37:23] | That pretty much rules him out for both murders. | 那就排除了他是两件凶案凶手的嫌疑 |
[37:25] | Could also mean he was telling the truth, | 也意味着他说了实话 |
[37:26] | that it was someone other than Eva that planned the set up. | 这个瞒天过海的点子不是伊娃想出的 |
[37:29] | And I think I know who that is. | 我想我知道是谁了 |
[37:31] | CSU checked on that corporate apartment. | 鉴证组检查了公司住所 |
[37:33] | They found Eva’s fingerprints, but that’s not all they found. | 他们发现了伊娃的指纹 不过不止这些 |
[37:46] | I’m just putting Cole’s affairs in order. | 我在为科尔的事宜善后 |
[37:48] | I’m busy. Do you need something? | 很忙 你们需要什么吗 |
[37:50] | Ms. Haskins, you should know that Cole Whitfield’s blood work | 哈斯金斯女士 我们得告诉你科尔·威特福德的 |
[37:53] | came in, showing high levels of sedatives. | 血检结果出来了 发现了高含量的镇定剂 |
[37:56] | So high, in fact, he wouldn’t have been able to hang himself. | 如此之高 他无法自行上吊 |
[37:59] | We re-checked his phone records | 我们重新核查了他的通话记录 |
[38:01] | and noticed that you called his house on numerous occasions. | 注意到你给他家打过多次电话 |
[38:04] | Of course I did. | 当然打过 |
[38:05] | I’m general counsel for Cole’s company. | 我是科尔公司的总律师顾问 |
[38:07] | Yeah, but most of these phone calls came in | 是的 但大部分的来电都是在 |
[38:08] | after Cole was already at work. | 科尔下班后打去的 |
[38:10] | Eva consulted with me, as well. | 伊娃也经常咨询我 |
[38:12] | That’s how you found out her marriage was falling apart | 你就是在那时得知她要离婚 |
[38:15] | and about her prenup. | 也知道她的婚前协议 |
[38:17] | So you whispered in her ear, | 于是你就不断示意她 |
[38:19] | told her how she could punish cole | 告诉她如何惩罚科尔 |
[38:21] | and make a little walking-away money in the process. | 在这过程中还能拿走一笔钱 |
[38:24] | Really? And why would I do that? | 是吗 我干嘛要这么做 |
[38:28] | You know, we were surprised to learn | 我们得知科尔的第一任妻子 |
[38:30] | that Cole’s first wife, Mallory, | 玛罗琳是你在大学的 |
[38:32] | was a sorority sister of yours in college, | 联谊会姐妹时 感到很惊讶 |
[38:35] | And you were devastated by her death. | 你因她的死伤痛不已 |
[38:39] | We all were. | 我们都很痛心 |
[38:40] | Yeah, but you were the one that told friends | 但是你告诉朋友们 |
[38:42] | that he got away with murder. | 他杀了她并逍遥法外 |
[38:43] | So, why, after all of these years, | 为什么过了这么多年 |
[38:46] | would you leave a top-level law firm | 你甘愿离开顶级律所 |
[38:48] | to join cole’s company? | 加入科尔的公司呢 |
[38:51] | Here’s a theory. | 我有个推理 |
[38:53] | You took the job | 你接受这份工作 |
[38:54] | to insinuate yourself into cole’s life, | 是想潜入科尔的生活圈 |
[38:56] | searching for the right way, | 寻找合适的方法 |
[38:58] | the right moment to get revenge for Mallory, | 合适的时机 为玛罗琳报仇 |
[39:01] | And you found it with Eva. | 你在伊娃身上看到了机会 |
[39:04] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[39:05] | Is it? Eva called your cellphone | 是吗 伊娃用公司住所 |
[39:07] | from the the corporate-apartment landline | 的座机给你打了电话 |
[39:09] | after she was already supposedly dead. | 那时她可”死掉”了 |
[39:11] | Eva got cold feet. | 伊娃后悔了 |
[39:13] | She wanted to come forward, but you couldn’t have that, | 她想自首 但你却不能允许她那么做 |
[39:15] | not after all those years, after all that planning. | 毕竟你等了这么多年 谋划这么久 |
[39:18] | So you decided Eva’s fake murder | 于是你决定把伊娃的假死 |
[39:20] | would have to become a real one. | 不得不变成真的谋杀 |
[39:22] | And killing Cole was just a way of tying up loose ends. | 杀掉科尔只是为了避免留下蛛丝马迹 |
[39:28] | That’s an exciting story, Mr. Castle. | 很棒的故事 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:30] | Maybe it will make a great book, | 也许可以写成一本好书 |
[39:32] | but it doesn’t make for much of a case. | 但这些根本没法立案 |
[39:34] | We got a warrant. | 我们拿到搜查令 |
[39:35] | We found Eva’s blood and DNA in the trunk of your car. | 我们在你的车后箱发现了伊娃的血迹和DNA |
[39:40] | It’s over, Ms. Haskins. | 一切都结束了 哈斯金斯女士 |
[39:46] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[39:52] | Well, we’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[39:53] | Again, thanks for everything. | 再次感谢 |
[40:00] | She wanted justice for one murder | 她希望谋杀案凶手能被正法 |
[40:02] | and ended up committing two of her own. | 却犯下两起谋杀 |
[40:03] | Well, she was right about one thing. | 有件事她说的很对 |
[40:05] | This does have all the makings for one of my novels. | 这故事的确很适合我写本书 |
[40:08] | I just don’t want to be the one to write it. | 只是我不想写 |
[40:11] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走 回家 |
[40:14] | Hey. Listen, Javi, | 听着 哈维 |
[40:16] | Um, about that fake Match.com profile — | 配对网的账户资料 |
[40:20] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:21] | I-I know you are, bro. | 我了解 兄弟 |
[40:22] | In fact, you’re so sorry that you’re gonna handle | 你如此抱歉 主动要求完成这案子的 |
[40:24] | all the paperwork for this case. | 全部文书 |
[40:26] | Yeah, that’s only fair. | 这样蛮公平 |
[40:27] | Cool, ’cause I got a date. | 很好 我有约 |
[40:29] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. With Stacy? | 等等 跟史黛西吗 |
[40:30] | No, no. I wasn’t feeling her. | 不 我跟她不来电 |
[40:32] | But I logged on to my account, | 但是我登陆我的账户 |
[40:33] | I and found that there was this lovely girl named Trixie | 发现一个不错的姑娘叫特雷克西 |
[40:35] | – who wanted to meet me. – Trixie — | -她想跟我见面 -特雷克西 |
[40:37] | Uh, the spoken-word poet/exotic dancer? | 诵读诗人兼脱衣舞女吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah. Best of both worlds. | 是啊 赞吧 |
[40:44] | Um, Javi, see, uh, Jenny and I — | 哈维 珍妮和我 |
[40:46] | We purposefully rejected her profile. | 我们拒绝了她的档案 |
[40:49] | We didn’t want the possibility of her going | 我们不想让她跟我们一起 |
[40:51] | on a weekend couples’ ski retreat with us. | 滑雪度假 |
[40:55] | Yeah, well, sucks for you… | 算你倒霉 |
[40:58] | ’cause she’ll be there. | 她会去的 |
[41:06] | Okay. To closing the case. | 敬结掉这案子 |
[41:15] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:17] | I got played and now two people are dead. | 我被耍了 两个人被杀 |
[41:20] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[41:21] | And because of you, two victims have justice. | 因为你 杀害二人的真凶被捕 |
[41:24] | No, still… | 不过 |
[41:26] | Maybe being a private investigator, | 或许是因为当一个私家侦探 |
[41:30] | there’s too much — I don’t know — | 有太多的 我也不清楚 |
[41:34] | Ambiguity. | 模棱两可 |
[41:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[41:36] | Y-you let the case get under your skin, you know? | 你被这案子冲昏了头 |
[41:39] | That happens. | 时有发生 |
[41:40] | Or maybe I’m just not cut out for this. | 也许我不适合干这行 |
[41:44] | You know, you put a lot into becoming a P.I. | 你为了当私家侦探付出不少 |
[41:46] | Don’t make any hasty decisions. | 别轻易下决定 |
[41:48] | Maybe you should just sleep on it. | 也许应该睡一觉再说 |
[41:51] | You’re probably right. I should sleep on it. | 说得对 |
[41:55] | Or perhaps I should nap on it. | 或许小睡更棒一些 |
[41:57] | Naps are good. | 小睡很棒 |
[41:59] | I highly advocate naps. | 我强烈支持小睡 |