时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Yes? Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[00:15] | Mrs. Barclay, it’s Anahita Menendez. | 巴克莱太太 我是阿娜希塔·梅内德斯 |
[00:17] | – Who?! – Anahita from 4d. | -谁 -4D的阿娜希塔 |
[00:19] | I lost my purse with my keys. Would you please buzz me up? | 我弄丢了手包和钥匙 能让我进去吗 |
[00:27] | Well, thank you, darling. | 谢谢啊 亲爱的 |
[00:30] | Martha, what do you think of Rick’s P.I. venture? | 玛莎 你觉得里克去做私家侦探是好主意吗 |
[00:33] | Well…It’s always been a big fantasy of his | 做私家侦探一直是他的 |
[00:36] | to be a private investigator, | 美梦 |
[00:37] | and he says that things are picking up | 而且他说他的业务有好转 |
[00:38] | and he’s getting more calls at the office every day. | 每天接到的来电都越来越多了 |
[00:41] | Yeah, from fans wanting to meet him | 是啊 都是想见他一面的粉丝 |
[00:43] | or people with crazy theories | 或对他失踪的两个月 |
[00:44] | about where he disappeared to for two months | 持疯狂理论的人 |
[00:46] | or cases that aren’t even worth looking into, like missing cats. | 要么就是根本不值得一查的案子 比如失踪小猫 |
[00:49] | Oh, well, that does seem a bit beneath him. | 这的确是屈才了 |
[00:53] | You know, he did this because he was hoping | 要知道 他这么做是因为 |
[00:54] | that we would be able to work together again | 想再次跟我一起合作 |
[00:56] | and he thought he might have some interesting cases to solve. | 而且以为能碰到有趣的案子 |
[00:58] | But right now, it doesn’t seem like he’s getting much of either. | 但现在 看上去他两样都没能如愿 |
[01:01] | Well, if I know my son, then, uh… | 如果我了解我儿子 |
[01:04] | he may be sticking with it | 他可能会碍于面子 |
[01:06] | because he’s too proud to walk away. | 而不肯放弃 一定要坚持下去 |
[01:08] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:09] | Well, you’re in a good mood. | 哎呀 你心情不错嘛 |
[01:11] | That’s because I have retooled | 因为我更新了 |
[01:12] | the Richard Castle investigations website. | 理查德·卡塞尔侦探社网站 |
[01:15] | Now the entire world | 现在 全世界 |
[01:17] | can have access – to my savvy detective skills. | 都可以向我出色的侦探能力求助了 |
[01:19] | Though I will take – only the most compelling cases | 当然 我只会接最引人瞩目的案子 |
[01:22] | rife with mystery and intrigue. | 那种神秘而有趣的案子 |
[01:24] | Castle, the site looks amazing. | 卡塞尔 网站做得真漂亮 |
[01:25] | My clients deserve only the best. | 给我的客户当然要最好的 |
[01:28] | Oh, speaking of clients, looks like I’ve got one. | 说到客户 我这边似乎是有了 |
[01:30] | – Better get going. – Me, too. | -我得走了 -我也是 |
[01:32] | A private investigator must keep regular office hours. | 私家侦探必须按时上下班 |
[01:34] | You know, my murder’s in the village right near your office. | 我的案子就在格林威治 你办公室附近 |
[01:37] | You want to walk me to work? | 能送我去上班吗 |
[01:39] | So, busy day ahead? | 今天会很繁忙吗 |
[01:41] | While I admit the public clamor for Richard Castle investigations | 虽然广大群众对理查德·卡塞尔侦探社的需求 |
[01:44] | has been somewhat muted, | 不知为何并不高涨 |
[01:45] | I do have a meeting with a client this morning. | 但我今早的确约了位客户 |
[01:47] | Ah, on a case rife with mystery and intrigue, I hope. | 希望是神秘而有趣的案子 |
[01:50] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[01:51] | Thought I will gain some classic gumshoe experience. | 不过典型的秘密行动能让我增加经验 |
[01:53] | The client wants me to do a background check | 客户要我调查女儿 |
[01:55] | on the daughter’s new boyfriend. | 新男友的背景 |
[01:57] | The boyfriend is 16. | 16岁的男友 |
[01:59] | Look, Castle, – you’ve got nothing to prove here | 卡塞尔 你不需要证明什么 |
[02:01] | to me or to anyone else. | 不论是对我 还是对别人 |
[02:03] | Now, is this really what you want to do? | 你真想做这个吗 |
[02:05] | Well, I’m just starting out. | 我才刚开始啊 |
[02:06] | I mean, I have to become established, right? | 我得稳定下来 |
[02:09] | I got to pay my dues. What… what do you think? | 努力付出 你觉得呢 |
[02:12] | I think that if this is what you really want to do, | 我觉得如果你是真想做这个 |
[02:14] | then I’m behind you all the way. | 那我会百分百支持你 |
[02:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | And once I do become established, | 等我稳定下来 |
[02:19] | much like my Nikki Heat novels were inspired by you, | 就像《妮基·希特》的小说是以你为原型 |
[02:21] | my new series of P.I. Novels will be inspired by me. | 我会以自己为原型写一系列新私家侦探小说 |
[02:25] | I’ll be my own muse. | 我要做自己的缪斯 |
[02:26] | – You should have stopped at “Thanks.” – Hmm. Right. | -说谢谢之后闭嘴就对了 -嗯 是啊 |
[02:31] | Old habits. Sorry. | 习惯了 抱歉 |
[02:32] | Uh, have a good at work, honey. Mwah. | 今天工作愉快 亲爱的 |
[02:36] | Castle trying to crash the crime scene again? | 卡塞尔又想乱闯犯罪现场吗 |
[02:37] | No, actually, he’s got a case of his own. | 没有 他自己有案子呢 |
[02:39] | So, what’s the word on ours? | 我们这件案子什么情况 |
[02:42] | Oh, sanitation worker found our victim | 清洁工发现被害人 |
[02:43] | hidden under some trash bags up here. | 被藏在几个垃圾袋下面 |
[02:45] | She’s Anahita Menendez. | 名叫阿娜希塔·梅内德斯 |
[02:47] | Anahita? That’s an Arabic name. | 阿娜希塔 阿拉伯名字 |
[02:49] | Yeah, her mom’s Lebanese, but she’s Colombian. | 她妈妈是黎巴嫩人 但她是哥伦比亚人 |
[02:52] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:53] | She’s a famous telenovela actress. | 她是有名的肥皂剧演员 |
[02:55] | You watch telenovelas? | 你还看肥皂剧啊 |
[02:57] | No, no, but my tía does. | 不不 但我姑姑看 |
[02:59] | She’s a huge fan of Anahita’s show, | 她特别喜欢阿娜希塔的剧 |
[03:01] | “Santos desesperados…” “Desperate saints.” | 《绝望的圣人》 |
[03:04] | She plays a brilliant, young neurosurgeon… | 她扮演一位出色的年轻精神外科医生 |
[03:06] | At least that’s what my tía says. | 至少我姑姑是这么说的 |
[03:09] | Hey, Perlmutter. So, tell me about our victim. | 帕穆特 跟我说说死者的情况 |
[03:11] | Detective Beckett, so pleasant to see you. | 贝克特探长 见到你很高兴 |
[03:14] | – Thank you. – And not see Castle. | -谢谢 -而且还没带卡塞尔来 |
[03:18] | Uh, signs of struggle | 有挣扎痕迹 |
[03:19] | and then death came by way of a blow to the head | 致死原因是头部重击 |
[03:22] | delivered with such savage force, | 用力很猛 |
[03:24] | it crushed the cranial vault, killing her instantly. | 击碎了颅顶 致她即刻死亡 |
[03:26] | This is the murder weapon. | 这是凶器 |
[03:28] | It’s a length of plumber’s pipe. | 一段水管 |
[03:30] | There’s a punch of scrap pieces in that trash bin over there. | 那边垃圾桶里有好多报废的 |
[03:33] | Hey, our perp may have argued with her | 犯人动手之前 |
[03:35] | before he took that swing. | 可能跟她争执了一番 |
[03:37] | Neighbors said – they overheard some loud voices | 邻居说他们听到了很大的声音 |
[03:39] | coming from outside right around the time of death… | 在死亡时间左右从外面传来 |
[03:41] | A man and a woman’s. | 是一男一女的声音 |
[03:42] | So maybe this was spontaneous… | 或许杀人是一时起义 |
[03:43] | A crime of passion committed by someone she knew. | 是她认识的人 冲动杀了人 |
[03:46] | Or she might have been killed by a psychotic plumber lying in wait. | 或者 杀她的是潜伏在这里的疯子水管工 |
[03:51] | That your Castle theory? | 这是你的卡塞尔理论吗 |
[03:52] | – Yeah. – It needs work. | -嗯 -有待改进 |
[03:55] | Look, you don’t go to the movies dressed like this, | 穿这么漂亮不会是去看电影 |
[03:56] | so let’s find out where she came from last night. | 查查她昨晚是从哪回来的 |
[03:58] | Trouble might have followed her home. | 罪犯可能跟着她一路回了家 |
[04:00] | I, uh, actually tracked down the studio where they film the telenovela. | 我找到了拍摄那部电视剧的制片厂 |
[04:03] | They may know. | 他们或许知道 |
[04:35] | Hey, so I figured out who we have to talk to. | 我知道我们该找谁问了 |
[04:37] | His name is Francisco Herrara. | 他叫弗朗西斯科·埃雷拉 |
[04:38] | He oversees the show for the network. | 他是电视台的剧集监制 |
[04:40] | He’s…Right over… | 他…就在… |
[04:43] | There? | 那边 |
[04:44] | Sofia Del Cordova… a legend, a megastar. | 索菲娅·德尔·科尔多瓦 传奇般的影星 |
[04:48] | “Chiquitas,” | 《小娇娘》 |
[04:49] | “El fuego de la pasión,” “Caminos de amor.” | 《激情烈火》 《爱之途》 |
[04:52] | – “Chiquitas”? – Yeah. | -《小娇娘》 -嗯 |
[04:53] | Her costar over there, Manuel Villalobos, | 她的搭档 曼努埃尔·维拉洛博斯 |
[04:56] | he and Sofia used to be married. | 他是索菲娅前夫 |
[04:57] | Now he just rides her coattails | 如今 他只是借助她的影响力 |
[04:59] | and uses his influence over her | 靠他们的旧情 |
[05:00] | to get his role beefed up on the show. | 给自己的角色加戏份 |
[05:02] | At least that’s what I’ve heard. | 至少我是这么听说的 |
[05:04] | Are you sure it’s your tia who’s a fan? | 你确定是你姑姑是粉丝 |
[05:07] | – Yeah. – Excuse me. | -是啊 -抱歉 |
[05:09] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[05:10] | As a man of fortitude and character, | 作为一个刚毅并坚守原则的人 |
[05:12] | I will resist the temptation to weasel in | 我会克制住自己不打探 |
[05:14] | on your investigation, but I must confess — | 你的案子 不过我得承认… |
[05:16] | I have major case envy. | 我很羡慕你的案子 |
[05:18] | So you heard about Anahita Menendez? | 那你是听说了阿娜希塔·梅内德斯的事了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I talked to a uniform at the scene. | 没错 我和现场的警员聊了两句 |
[05:21] | Is it true — rising young telenovela star | 是真的吗…一个电视剧的明日之星 |
[05:24] | struck down in her apartment? | 在公寓门口被打死 |
[05:25] | Why do you get all the cases rife with mystery and intrigue? | 为什么你的案子总是神秘而有趣 |
[05:28] | Not to mention sultry, tempestuous men and women | 还有激情又错综复杂的男女关系 |
[05:31] | and over-the-top acting. | 和夸张过头的表演 |
[05:33] | It seems real to me. | 我觉得演得挺真的 |
[05:35] | See? Now you’re just torturing me. | 你这就是在折磨我了 |
[05:37] | Oh, come on. Cheer up, Castle. | 拜托 高兴点 卡塞尔 |
[05:38] | You got a client of your own. | 你自己也有个客户的 |
[05:40] | Actually, client just called. | 其实客户刚打电话过来 |
[05:42] | The daughter and boyfriend broke up, | 女儿和男友分手了 |
[05:43] | so no more background check. | 所以也不用什么背景调查了 |
[05:45] | Who’s your prime suspect? Let me live vicariously. | 谁是头号嫌疑人 让我通过你生活吧 |
[05:47] | You know what, Castle? I have to go. | 那个 卡塞尔 我得挂了 |
[05:48] | I have a witness that we have to talk to. | 还有个目击证人等着我去问话呢 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I got to go, too. | 我也得挂了 |
[05:51] | I got a, uh, call on the other line. | 我另条线有一通电话进来 |
[05:53] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:05] | I’m devastated. | 我非常心痛 |
[06:07] | Anahita was an amazing person and a gifted actor — | 阿娜希塔是个好人也是个很有天赋的演员… |
[06:10] | Very convincing as a neurosurgeon. | 演的神经外科医生非常传神 |
[06:12] | Mr. Herrara, how well did you know her? | 埃雷拉先生 你有多了解她 |
[06:14] | Very well. | 非常了解 |
[06:15] | I discovered Ana three years ago in Colombia, | 我三年前在哥伦比亚发现了阿娜 |
[06:17] | and we’ve been together ever since. | 从那时起我们就在一起了 |
[06:19] | She was a rising star. | 她是个冉冉升起的新星 |
[06:21] | We just came off her promotional tour — | 我们刚结束世界巡回宣传活动… |
[06:23] | Barcelona, Dubai, Miami. | 巴塞罗那 迪拜 迈阿密 |
[06:26] | She already had fans all over the world. | 她的粉丝已经遍布全世界了 |
[06:27] | We heard that she went out last night. | 我们听说她昨晚出去了 |
[06:29] | Do you know where? | 你知道她去哪里了吗 |
[06:30] | I’m afraid I don’t, but Sofia might know. | 不知道 不过索菲娅可能知道 |
[06:33] | They were close. | 她们关系很近 |
[06:34] | Did she have any relationship problems? | 她有什么感情方面的问题吗 |
[06:36] | Issues with any overzealous fans or stalkers? | 或是太过狂热的粉丝或者跟踪者 |
[06:40] | No, but… | 没有 不过… |
[06:41] | There was a terrible incident | 之前她的助手马库斯·塞贡多 |
[06:43] | with Marcus Segundo, her assistant. | 和她发生过不愉快 |
[06:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:48] | Ana got upset with Marcus for interrupting her | 阿娜因为马库斯打扰她 |
[06:50] | when she was memorizing her lines, and… | 背台词而很生气 |
[06:53] | He lost it. | 结果他就失控了 |
[06:54] | He attacked her. | 他攻击了她 |
[06:55] | – As in hit her? – He tried to. | -打了她吗 -他想打她的 |
[06:57] | The crew intervened, but Ana wasn’t hurt. | 在场的人制止了她 阿娜也没受伤 |
[07:00] | She was shaken up, as you can imagine. | 不过情绪受到影响 这你也能想到 |
[07:02] | She needed a few days off to recover. | 她需要休息几天来恢复 |
[07:04] | Of course, I fired Marcus on the spot, | 我自然当场就解雇了马库斯 |
[07:06] | but he was furious and he threatened to kill Ana | 他非常激动还威胁如果再看到阿娜 |
[07:10] | if he ever saw her again. | 就要杀了她 |
[07:11] | All right, we need to talk to this guy. | 我们要和这家伙谈谈 |
[07:12] | Where can we find him? | 怎么才能找到他 |
[07:13] | I have his contact information in my office. | 我办公室里有他的联系方式 |
[07:15] | – I can get it for you. – We’ll be back. | -我来拿给你 -我们马上回来 |
[07:17] | It is truly a tragedy when death strikes one so young. | 英年早逝 的确是惨剧 |
[07:22] | Manuel, | 曼努埃尔 |
[07:23] | That’s the same thing you said to the parents of the child | 这不是和你在第347集里对 |
[07:25] | who fell down the well in episode 347. | 跌落井底孩子的父母说的一样 |
[07:28] | And it is as true now as it was then. | 现在也一样表达我的真实感受 |
[07:32] | Go! | 走吧 |
[07:34] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[07:39] | Ms. Del Cordova, I’m Detective Beckett. | 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 我是贝克特探长 |
[07:42] | It’s such terrible news. | 真是令人心痛的消息 |
[07:44] | I just saw Ana last night. | 我昨晚还看见阿娜的 |
[07:47] | Did she mention where she was headed? | 她有没有提起她要去哪里 |
[07:49] | To the upper west side to an event of some kind. | 到上西城区参加个什么活动 |
[07:52] | – She told you that? – No. | -她跟你说的 -不是 |
[07:54] | I just assumed because she asked to borrow my purse — | 她借了我的手袋所以才这么觉得的… |
[07:57] | An Arthur Radcliffe diamond-studded clutch. | 亚瑟·雷德克里夫牌的钻石扣手袋 |
[07:59] | Was it found on her? | 她身上有吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 没有 |
[08:02] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[08:03] | Ana buzzed her neighbor because she lost it. | 阿娜把它弄丢了所以才按了邻居的门铃 |
[08:06] | – Why? – She lost it? | -怎么了 -她弄丢了 |
[08:09] | That purse was on loan from a boutique. | 那个手袋是从精品店租借来的 |
[08:11] | It’s due back tomorrow. | 明天就要还了 |
[08:12] | If I don’t return it, I will owe them a fortune. | 如果不还我就要欠他们一大笔钱了 |
[08:14] | Well, Ms. Del Cordova, I’m sorry. | 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 我很抱歉 |
[08:16] | I can’t help you. | 这个我没法帮你 |
[08:17] | But, um, if I come across it, I’ll let you know. | 如果我找到了 我会告诉你的 |
[08:23] | Actually, about that purse… | 其实 关于那个手袋… |
[08:26] | It was 11:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上11点 |
[08:29] | My phone was quieter than a dead church mouse. | 我的电话比死掉的教堂老鼠还安静 |
[08:32] | My head hurt after a night of hitting the sauce | 昨晚没命地喝了一夜酒 |
[08:34] | like there was no tomorrow. | 现在头疼无比 |
[08:36] | And for all I knew, there was no tomorrow. | 或许 我的命真将就此终结 |
[08:41] | I was about to pour a smile into my coffee, | 我正准备再给咖啡里加点酒 |
[08:43] | have a little of the hair of the dog that bit me, | 就是给我留下宿醉之痛的那种酒 |
[08:45] | – when she walked in. – Senor Castle? | -她走了进来 -卡塞尔先生 |
[08:48] | I’m looking for a private investigator. | 我需要一个私家侦探 |
[09:02] | I was, um, just putting this away. | 我正准备把这个收好 |
[09:04] | So, I haven’t met many private eyes. | 我并没见过多少私家侦探 |
[09:06] | I haven’t met many clients…yet. | 我也没见过多少客户…是还没有 |
[09:09] | So far — so far today. | 目前为止…今天目前为止 |
[09:11] | Um, would — would you have a seat, Ms…? | 你先请坐吧 怎么称呼 |
[09:12] | Del Cordova. | 德尔·科尔多瓦 |
[09:13] | Sofia Del Cordova. | 索菲娅·德尔·科尔多瓦 |
[09:15] | Oh, as in Sofia Del Cordova | 是才去世的阿娜希塔·梅内德斯的 |
[09:17] | who worked with the late Anahita Menendez? | 同事 索菲娅·德尔·科尔多瓦吗 |
[09:19] | Sadly, yes. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[09:21] | That is why I’m here. | 这也正是我来此的原因 |
[09:22] | Detective Beckett recommended you. | 贝克特探长向我推荐了你 |
[09:24] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[09:25] | She said you are the best. | 她说你是最棒的 |
[09:26] | She’s absolutely right and completely unbiased. | 她说的绝对没错 而且丝毫没有偏袒 |
[09:29] | I knew she’d come around. | 我就知道她会想通的 |
[09:30] | Uh, why don’t we, uh, get right to business, shall we? | 要不我们还是直接谈正事吧 |
[09:33] | Uh, just as soon as I find a pencil. | 等我找到了一支铅笔就开始 |
[09:36] | Perfect timing. Okay. | 太好了 开始吧 |
[09:38] | Let’s start with Anahita Menendez. | 先说说阿娜希塔·梅内德斯吧 |
[09:40] | What can you tell me about her death? | 你对她的死有什么想说的吗 |
[09:41] | Just that she borrowed my purse for the evening, | 她为了晚上的活动向我借了手袋 |
[09:44] | then she lost the purse | 后来她把手袋弄丢了 |
[09:45] | and was killed outside her apartment. | 随后便在公寓外被杀 |
[09:47] | And did Ana have any enemies that you knew of? | 就你所知阿娜有什么敌人吗 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry, but why are you asking me about Ana? | 抱歉 可你为什么老问我阿娜的事 |
[09:54] | Because she’s the victim. | 因为她是被害人 |
[09:55] | No, I’m the victim. | 不 我才是受害者 |
[09:57] | You mean emotionally speaking because you lost your friend? | 你是说情感角度讲 你失去了你的朋友 |
[10:00] | – Because I lost my purse. – Your purse? | -因为我的手袋不见了 -你的手袋 |
[10:03] | Detective Beckett is investigating Ana’s death, | 贝克特探长正在调查阿娜被害的案子 |
[10:05] | but the purse is still missing. | 可那个手袋到现在没找到 |
[10:06] | I need it found. | 我需要找到它 |
[10:08] | You want me to find your purse? | 你想让我帮你找手袋 |
[10:10] | Not just any purse, and not mine. | 那不是普通的手包 而且也不是我的 |
[10:12] | It’s an Arthur Radcliffe original clutch | 是亚瑟·雷德克里夫的品牌提包 |
[10:14] | on loan to me and due back tomorrow by 5:00 P.M. | 是租借给我的 明天下午五点前要还回去 |
[10:17] | It cost $500,000 and looks just like this. | 这个手包价值五十万 是这个样子的 |
[10:22] | It’s worth half a million dollars? | 这个值五十万 |
[10:24] | Will you find it, Mr. Castle? | 你能找到它吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[10:26] | I don’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道还能找谁帮忙了 |
[10:31] | So, the canvass turned up a witness | 排查时有个目击者说 |
[10:33] | who saw a man fleeing the scene after Ana was killed. | 看到阿娜被杀后一个男人逃离了现场 |
[10:36] | Witness is a homeless guy. | 这个目击者是个流浪汉 |
[10:37] | We got him with a sketch artist right now. | 画像师正在跟他画嫌犯图像 |
[10:38] | And what does this fleeing man look like? | 这个逃走的人外貌特征什么样 |
[10:40] | Youngish, 6′, 200 pounds. | 挺年轻 一米八多 一百八十多斤 |
[10:44] | Just like Marcus Segundo, | 跟马库斯·塞贡多一样 |
[10:45] | the assistant who attacked Ana. | 那个打了阿娜的助理 |
[10:47] | His metrocard shows | 他的地铁卡显示 |
[10:48] | that he rode in from the Bronx last night | 他昨晚从布朗克斯坐上了地铁 |
[10:51] | and he got off at a stop near Ana’s neighborhood. | 然后在阿娜家附近的站下车了 |
[10:54] | He also has priors for assault with intent. | 他还有蓄意伤人的前科 |
[10:56] | Why would Ana hire a guy like that to be her assistant? | 阿娜为什么要雇这种人做她的助理 |
[10:58] | You know, Francisco Herrara said | 弗朗西斯科·埃雷拉说 |
[11:00] | that she had a rough upbringing, as well, | 她年轻的时候也不容易 |
[11:02] | and she wanted to give Marcus a chance. | 所以想给马库斯一个机会 |
[11:04] | She trusted him. | 她很信任他 |
[11:05] | Looks like she shouldn’t have. Where is he now? | 看来她信错人了 他现在在哪 |
[11:06] | Espo’s bringing him in. | 埃斯波去抓他了 |
[11:08] | – I’ll let you take that. – Thanks. | -你接吧 -谢谢 |
[11:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:13] | You referred a case to me. | 你给我介绍了一个案子 |
[11:14] | – So you took it? – Yeah, of course I did. | -这么说你接了 -是的 当然接了 |
[11:16] | That way we get to work together, sort of. | 这样我们就能一起工作了 算是吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I just… I didn’t know | 是的 我只是… 我不知道 |
[11:19] | if you’d be excited by a lost purse. | 找手包这种事你会不会喜欢 |
[11:21] | A purse? | 手包 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. This is not just some ordinary purse. | 不好意思 这可不是一般的手包 |
[11:24] | This is a diamond-encrusted clutch. | 这可是个镶满钻石的提包 |
[11:27] | It’s on par with the priceless Maltese Falcon, | 简直可以跟马耳他之鹰超级游艇相媲美了 |
[11:29] | And I am hot on the trail. | 我会追查到底的 |
[11:31] | Matter of fact, I’m about to pore over | 实际上 我正准备看 |
[11:33] | an exhaustive list of events | 阿娜昨晚可能出席了的 |
[11:34] | that Ana may have attended last night. | 所有场合的名单 |
[11:36] | Unless, of course, you’d be willing to tell me | 当然 除非你愿意告诉我 |
[11:38] | where she went, now that we’re on the same team. | 她去过哪 毕竟我们是在查同一个案子嘛 |
[11:40] | Yeah. I wish I could help you. | 是啊 我也想帮你 |
[11:43] | I get it. Church and state. | 明白了 所谓的”政教分离” |
[11:45] | That, and we don’t know where she went, | 其实是我们也不知道她去过哪 |
[11:46] | So looks like you’re gonna have to do | 所以你就只能靠自己了 |
[11:48] | some actual police work, you know? | 像警察那样去调查 |
[11:51] | Hit the streets. Start canvassing. | 去街头巷尾排查 |
[11:52] | Canvassing? | 排查 |
[11:54] | That thing you get Espo and Ryan to do. | 也就是你派埃斯波和莱恩去做的那种事 |
[11:55] | My suggestion is you wear comfortable shoes. | 我建议你穿一双舒适的鞋 |
[12:04] | Castle, I got to go. | 卡塞尔 我得挂了 |
[12:07] | Marcus, why’d you take the train into the city last night? | 马库斯 你昨晚为什么要坐地铁到城里 |
[12:09] | To hit a bar in Chelsea. What’s this about? | 去切尔西的酒吧 什么事 |
[12:11] | – Were you there all night? – No. | -你昨晚一直在那吗 -不是 |
[12:13] | Had a few beers and left around 11:30, | 喝了几瓶啤酒 大约11点半离开了 |
[12:15] | walked around a little. | 溜达了一会 |
[12:16] | Like to Ana’s apartment? | 溜达到阿娜的公寓了吗 |
[12:18] | What’s Ana got to do with this? | 跟阿娜有什么关系 |
[12:19] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[12:21] | What? Ana’s dead? | 什么 阿娜死了 |
[12:22] | Murdered by someone who impulsively hit her with a pipe. | 被一个人用管子残忍地打死了 |
[12:25] | A witness saw a man matching your description | 一个目击者说有一个很像你的人 |
[12:27] | leaving the crime scene. | 离开了案发现场 |
[12:29] | Me? It wasn’t me. | 我 不是我干的 |
[12:30] | Are you crazy? I-I would never hurt Ana. | 你疯了吗 我绝不会伤害阿娜的 |
[12:32] | You attacked her on the set in front of the entire crew. | 你当着整个剧组的人打了她 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but that whole thing was staged. | 是的 但那事是预先设计好的 |
[12:36] | That is hard to believe. | 这话我很难相信 |
[12:37] | No, I’m telling you it’s true! | 我说的是事实 |
[12:39] | Ana came to me. | 阿娜来找的我 |
[12:40] | She said she needed me to start that fight with her. | 她说她要我挑起事来 |
[12:43] | She paid me $3,000 | 她给了我三千块 |
[12:44] | because she knew that it would cost me my job. | 因为她知道这事会让我丢了工作 |
[12:46] | But she promised to give me a better one in a few weeks. | 但是她向我保证过几周会给我找一份更好的 |
[12:48] | Why would she pay you to attack her? | 她为什么要花钱让你打她 |
[12:51] | She said she needed to get away for a couple of days, | 她说她要离开几天 |
[12:53] | but the show wouldn’t give her any time off. | 但是剧组不允许她放假 |
[12:54] | So she had me cause that scene. | 所以她就让我演一出戏 |
[12:56] | So she did all of that to skip out on work? | 这么说她那么做就是为了不工作 |
[12:59] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[13:00] | She’d gotten real secretive lately. | 她最近神神秘秘的 |
[13:03] | Taking meetings | 去跟人见面 |
[13:03] | and not telling me what they were for. | 而且也不告诉我是什么事 |
[13:06] | She was up to something. | 她肯定有什么事 |
[13:08] | Maybe whatever it was is what got her killed. | 可能正是这事害死了她 |
[13:12] | Marcus’ alibi checks out. | 马库斯的不在场证据确认了 |
[13:13] | Street cams caught him in SOHO at the time of the murder. | 案发时街头的监控拍到了他在苏豪区 |
[13:16] | He’s not our killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[13:17] | No, that would be… this guy. | 是的 凶手应该是…这个人 |
[13:20] | Sketch came in from the homeless man. | 根据那个流浪汉描述画的图像 |
[13:23] | Definitely not Marcus Segundo. | 很显然不是马库斯·塞贡多 |
[13:25] | You know, if we could figure out where Ana went to last night, | 如果我们能知道阿娜昨晚去了哪 |
[13:28] | that might tell us who this guy is. | 或许就能知道这个人是谁了 |
[13:30] | Her credit card said that she paid for a taxi. | 她的信用卡显示她坐了一辆出租车 |
[13:32] | I’m still trying to run down where it took her, though. | 不过我还在查出租车带她去了哪 |
[13:37] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[13:38] | Auditorium doesn’t open for another five hours. | 剧院五个小时后才开门 |
[13:40] | I’m not here for the opera, Ronny. | 我不是来听歌剧的 罗尼 |
[13:42] | Richard Castle, private investigator. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 私家侦探 |
[13:44] | Wonder if I could ask you a few questions. | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[13:47] | Thought you were a writer. | 还以为你是个作家呢 |
[13:49] | – What happened? – Nothing happened. | -怎么不干了 -没不干 |
[13:50] | Just expanding my brand, if that’s all right with y… | 只是在扩展业务 不关你的事… |
[13:53] | Look, did you see this woman last night? | 你昨晚见过这个女人吗 |
[13:57] | Definitely. | 绝对见过 |
[13:58] | She was here for the premiere of “Rigoletto.” | 她昨晚来看《弄臣》的首次公演 |
[14:00] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:01] | This woman? | 是这个女人 |
[14:03] | Yeah, positive. | 是的 很确定 |
[14:04] | I mean, come on. You really think I’d forget her? | 拜托 你觉得我能忘了她 |
[14:06] | She’s smoking hot. | 她简直太性感了 |
[14:07] | You know what the weird thing is, though? | 不过你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[14:09] | Is that she arrived way late. | 她竟然来晚了 |
[14:11] | Like “a few minutes before the opera ended” late. | 都快演完了她才来的 |
[14:14] | Did you notice if she was carrying this purse with her? | 你有没有注意她是不是拿着这个手包 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I remember that, too. | 是的 这个手包我也记得 |
[14:19] | Could you direct me to where she was sitting? | 你能告诉她坐的位置吗 |
[14:20] | It could be where she left the purse. | 她可能把手包落在那了 |
[14:22] | She actually didn’t go to her seat. | 实际上她没有去她的座位 |
[14:23] | She went straight to the restroom. | 她直接去了洗手间 |
[14:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:32] | Private investigator… investigating. | 私家侦探 正在查案 |
[14:35] | The ladies’ room, Castle. | 这是女洗手间 卡塞尔 |
[14:37] | – Did you not see the sign? – Seriously? | -没看到标志吗 -不是吧 |
[14:39] | You knew Ana came here and you wouldn’t share? | 你知道阿娜来过这却不告诉我 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I just found out. | 是的 我刚知道的 |
[14:42] | She got dropped off here by a cab. | 她是坐出租车来的 |
[14:44] | You? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:45] | Well, only six events held last night | 昨晚只有六个地方的活动 |
[14:47] | would require a gown and evening gloves, | 需要穿礼服 戴长手套 |
[14:49] | And the opera was one. | 这是其中之一 |
[14:50] | Not bad. | 挺厉害 |
[14:51] | So, Pam here was just telling me | 帕姆刚才告诉我 |
[14:52] | that she saw Ana last night, | 她昨晚看到阿娜了 |
[14:54] | and she witnessed something very strange. | 而且她还注意到了奇怪的事 |
[14:56] | Really? What, uh, what was the strange thing you witnessed? | 是吗 你看到了什么奇怪的事 |
[14:59] | Well, she came in, very pleasant, said hi. | 她走进来 很高兴 打了招呼 |
[15:03] | Not everyone does that. | 不是所有人都会跟我打招呼 |
[15:04] | But then she went to the corner | 但然后她便走去角落 |
[15:05] | and met with this other young woman — | 去见另一位年轻的女士… |
[15:07] | pretty, dark hair. | 很漂亮 黑头发 |
[15:09] | She looked middle eastern, maybe. | 她看起来有点像中东人 |
[15:11] | I saw her give ana a flash-drive stick. | 我看到她给了阿娜一个闪存盘 |
[15:14] | – You mean like a usb drive? – Exactly. | -你是指一个优盘 -没错 |
[15:16] | They didn’t say a word to each other, | 她们互相没说一句话 |
[15:18] | and then Ana up and slipped that usb thing in her purse | 然后阿娜起身 把优盘装进手包 |
[15:20] | and snuck out like she didn’t want to be seen. | 悄悄溜走了 |
[15:23] | So, the woman that gave Ana the usb drive, | 那个给了阿娜优盘的女人 |
[15:25] | did you know her or do you know anything about her? | 你认识她 或者有关于她的任何线索吗 |
[15:27] | She looked familiar, | 她看起来很眼熟 |
[15:28] | so she may be a season ticket holder. | 很有可能是我们的季票会员 |
[15:30] | I need a list of those names. Is your manager in? | 我要一份会员名单 你的经理在吗 |
[15:32] | I’ll go find her for you. | 我去帮你叫她 |
[15:36] | A clandestine meeting at the opera house. | 一次在剧院里的密会 |
[15:38] | A mysterious middle eastern woman | 一位神秘的中东女郎 |
[15:40] | passes a flash drive to the victim | 在受害人被害的几小时前 |
[15:42] | hours before her death. | 给了她一个优盘 |
[15:45] | Perhaps our telenovela actress was actually a covert operative. | 说不定我们的肥皂剧女星其实是个特工 |
[15:49] | She may very well be, but I don’t know | 很有可能 但我不知道 |
[15:51] | how that’s gonna help you find her purse. | 这对你找到她的手包有什么用 |
[15:57] | And yet find it I will! | 我肯定会找到的 |
[16:01] | Sir, can you please leave now? | 先生 麻烦你能走了吗 |
[16:07] | Ronny, do you happen to remember | 罗尼 你记不记得 |
[16:09] | where that woman went after she left the restroom? | 她离开卫生间后去了哪里 |
[16:12] | Yes, sir. | 记得 先生 |
[16:13] | The performance ended, and she exited the building. | 演出一结束 她就离开了 |
[16:15] | You saw her leave? | 你看见她离开的 |
[16:20] | Ah. Right. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | See, I was out front helping patrons into their cars | 当时我正在前面送客人上车 |
[16:26] | when I saw her head for a white limo. | 我看见她朝一辆白色加长礼宾车走去 |
[16:28] | – She left in a limo? Did she have the purse with her? – Yep. | -她上了辆豪轿 她有拿着她的手包吗 -有 |
[16:31] | You know what? Smoking hot detective was really interested | 知道吗 刚才那个超性感的警探也对那辆 |
[16:33] | in the limo, too, and I told her all this earlier. | 礼宾车很感兴趣 我之前都告诉她了 |
[16:35] | Why didn’t you tell me earlier? | 你之前为什么不告诉我呢 |
[16:37] | You didn’t ask. | 你又没问 |
[16:39] | That’s a valid point. | 有道理 |
[16:40] | All right, I’m — I’m asking now. | 好吧 那我现在问 |
[16:41] | Please tell me everything you remember about that limo. | 请你告诉我关于那辆礼宾车你所记得的一切 |
[16:43] | I have a client who’s counting on this. | 我的客户很需要这些消息 |
[16:47] | I got your text, Mr. Castle. | 我收到你的消息了 卡塞尔先生 |
[16:49] | So? | 那么 |
[16:50] | Ana was picked up by a white stretch limo | 阿娜在离开剧院时 |
[16:52] | when she left the opera? | 是被一辆白色加长礼宾车 |
[16:53] | Where did she go then? | 她去了哪里 |
[16:54] | Uh, well, that’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我想要找到的 |
[16:55] | – Does that limo sound familiar to you? – No. | -这礼宾车你有印象吗 -没有 |
[16:57] | Ana usually ordered limos through the show, | 阿娜经常会雇佣礼宾车接送 |
[16:59] | and our service only has black town cars. | 而我们只有普通的黑色林肯 |
[17:02] | Okay, well, do you know anyone | 好吧 那你知道有谁 |
[17:03] | who would have ordered a limo for Ana | 会替阿娜雇一辆礼宾车 |
[17:04] | or maybe given her one for the evening? | 或者晚上提供车给她用 |
[17:06] | She was a celebrity. | 她是明星 |
[17:07] | We get limos all the time. | 有礼宾车接送很正常 |
[17:09] | The limo could have come from anywhere. | 这车哪里来的都有可能 |
[17:11] | But this ubs drive — this concerns me. | 但这个优盘 我很担心 |
[17:15] | Why? What was on it? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[17:15] | What could Ana have been mixed up in? | 阿娜会搅进什么样的事 |
[17:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | But if the purse was taken because someone wanted this ubs, | 但如果有人是为了这个优盘而抢走手包 |
[17:21] | I will never get it back. | 那我是别想找回来了 |
[17:23] | Except Ana buzzed her neighbor | 但是阿娜呼叫她邻居时 |
[17:25] | and specifically told her she lost the purse, | 特别提到了她丢了手包 |
[17:27] | not that it was stolen. | 而不是被偷的 |
[17:28] | Now, my next step is to contact | 现在 我下一步计划是联系 |
[17:29] | the taxi – and limousine commission — | 租车公司 |
[17:30] | locate that limo. | 找到那辆礼宾车 |
[17:31] | Wherever it took Ana | 不论它载阿娜去了哪里 |
[17:33] | is probably where she lost the purse. | 她的手包很有可能就丢在了那里 |
[17:36] | So, this limo is your only clue? | 这辆车是你唯一的线索吗 |
[17:39] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[17:40] | No, I have, uh, – my best operatives in the field | 不 我有业内最好的密探 |
[17:42] | shaking the trees, generating leads. | 四处打探 收集线索 |
[17:44] | And, uh, I just think that this limousine is very promising. | 我认为 礼宾车这条线索很有希望 |
[17:47] | It doesn’t sound so promising to me, Mr. Castle. | 我可没那么乐观 卡塞尔先生 |
[17:50] | And we have less than a day before the deadline. | 我们离最后期限还有一天 |
[17:52] | Call me with an update by this evening. | 晚上打电话告诉我新的进展 |
[17:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | No progress on that limo | 礼宾车这条线索没戏 |
[18:00] | or where Ana went after the opera, | 也不知道阿娜离开剧院去了哪里 |
[18:03] | But we did I.D. the woman who gave her that usb drive. | 但我们确定了给她优盘那个女人的身份 |
[18:06] | Layla Nazif. | 莱拉·纳齐夫 |
[18:07] | Tracked her down from her box seats at the opera. | 发现她在剧院有一个包厢 |
[18:09] | And who is she? | 她是谁 |
[18:10] | She is daughter of Abdul Nazif, | 她是阿卜杜勒·纳齐夫的女儿 |
[18:13] | Billionaire and high-ranking Saudi official. | 百万富翁 也是沙特有名的官员 |
[18:16] | He’s in town on U.N. Business. | 他现在城里处理联合国事物 |
[18:18] | So, why was Ana involved | 阿娜为什么会和 |
[18:19] | with the daughter of a Saudi official? | 沙特官员的女儿有联系 |
[18:21] | That’s not the only person she was involved with. | 跟她有联系的不止一个人 |
[18:23] | I did some digging, | 我调查了一下 |
[18:24] | And it turns out she went to the Tremaine Hotel | 发现她那两天去了特里梅因酒店 |
[18:26] | for the same two days – that she took off from work. | 就是她请假的那两天 |
[18:28] | Some of the staff saw her hanging out | 有几个工作人员看见她 |
[18:29] | with this guy — Herman Eckles. | 和这个人在一起 赫曼·埃克斯 |
[18:32] | The real-estate tycoon? | 那个房地产大亨 |
[18:33] | What was she doing with him? | 她跟他有什么关系 |
[18:34] | I called his office to find out. Got stonewalled. | 我给他办公室打电话 没有结果 |
[18:37] | Eckles’ people deny he even knew ana. Huh. | 埃克斯的员工甚至否认他认识阿娜 |
[18:40] | A secret rendezvous | 和地产大亨的 |
[18:42] | with a shadowy real-estate magnate, | 秘密约会 |
[18:43] | a flash-drive exchange with Layla Nazif, | 从沙特官员的女儿莱拉·纳齐夫 |
[18:46] | daughter of a Saudi official. | 手里获取优盘 |
[18:47] | Ana was half-lebanese. | 阿娜有一半黎巴嫩血统 |
[18:49] | Perhaps this is some kind of espionage plot | 也许这是场间谍活动 |
[18:51] | – and Ana found her way wrapped in a web of intrigue and — – Bro. | -阿娜发现自己卷进了一个阴谋… -兄弟 |
[18:55] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[18:56] | Plus, Castle already pitched spies. | 卡塞尔也想到间谍去了 |
[18:58] | Oh, well, great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[19:02] | Oh, Perlmutter. He’s got something for us. | 是帕穆特 他有线索给我们 |
[19:04] | I’ll talk to Layla Nazif. | 我去找莱拉·纳齐夫谈谈 |
[19:06] | We’ll go see what Perlmutter has. | 我们去看看帕穆特有什么线索 |
[19:08] | I’ll tell you what I have — | 告诉你们我的发现 |
[19:09] | a clue that may hold the key to who committed this murder. | 一条可能是找出真凶的关键线索 |
[19:12] | And that clue would be? | 那线索是 |
[19:14] | You see, murders are not solved | 要知道 凶案并不是 |
[19:15] | by positing outlandish, fanciful theories — | 靠古怪的假设和花哨的理论侦破的 |
[19:18] | sad to say, a habit you seem to be acquiring, Detective Ryan. | 可惜 你似乎在养成这样的习惯 莱恩警探 |
[19:22] | No, crimes are solved | 凶案的侦破 |
[19:23] | by applying the scientific method. | 靠的是应用科学的方法 |
[19:26] | So, are you gonna show us what you found, | 你到底打不打算告诉我们你的发现 |
[19:27] | or you just gonna stand here and talk about it? | 还是就打算就站在这儿滔滔不绝 |
[19:31] | There are bruises on the victim’s wrist, | 被害人的手腕上有淤青 |
[19:33] | as if the killer seized her. | 就像是凶手抓住了她 |
[19:35] | Yeah, signs of a struggle. We already know that. | 对 是挣扎的迹象 我们早就知道了 |
[19:37] | Ah, but what you don’t know is that the killer left a print. | 但你们不知道到的是凶手留下了一枚指纹 |
[19:41] | After painstaking examination, | 在艰苦卓绝的检查后 |
[19:43] | I recovered an intact print here. | 我在这里 发现了一个完整指纹 |
[19:51] | Did you run it through the system? | 在系统里搜索了吗 |
[19:53] | I leave that to lesser minds. | 那种没技术含量的事交给笨人干吧 |
[19:59] | Thank you for taking the time, Ms. Nazif. | 谢谢您抽空前来 纳齐夫小姐 |
[20:01] | I see you brought your lawyer. | 您还带来了律师啊 |
[20:03] | My father insisted. | 我父亲坚持要我带的 |
[20:06] | So, I need to ask you about Anahita Menendez. | 我需要问问您关于阿娜希塔·梅内德斯的事 |
[20:09] | Simply awful. | 简直太可怕了 |
[20:10] | I admired her so much. | 我很敬佩她的 |
[20:12] | What was your relationship? | 你和她是什么关系 |
[20:13] | We were acquaintances. | 我们认识 |
[20:15] | You see, I adore telenovelas, | 我喜欢肥皂剧 |
[20:18] | much to the disapproval of my father. | 但我父亲不一样 |
[20:20] | The passion, the drama — Ana had such talent. | 那么激情而富有戏剧性 阿娜很有天分 |
[20:24] | She and I met at social functions from time to time. | 我和她常在社交活动上见面 |
[20:27] | Like at the opera? | 比如在剧院 |
[20:29] | The opera? | 剧院 |
[20:30] | Yeah, I gather that the two of you | 我知道了你们两个 |
[20:32] | – met at the opera last night. – I did no such thing. | -昨晚在剧院见了面 -我没有 |
[20:34] | But we have a witness that saw you. | 但有目击者看到了你 |
[20:35] | That witness is mistaken. | 那个目击者看错了 |
[20:37] | You gave Ana a flash drive. | 你给了阿娜一个优盘 |
[20:40] | – What was on it? – Your information is incorrect, | -上面有什么 -你的信息来源有误 |
[20:42] | and I am not obliged to speak with you, detective. | 我没有义务告诉你 探长 |
[20:44] | I have diplomatic immunity. | 我有外交豁免权 |
[20:48] | This meeting is over. | 见面结束了 |
[20:53] | So, you think Layla’s behind the killing? | 你觉得幕后凶手是莱拉吗 |
[20:55] | I don’t know, but she’s clearly hiding something. | 不知道 但她显然有所隐瞒 |
[20:58] | Ryan, where are we on that print that Perlmutter found? | 莱恩 帕穆特发现的指纹查的如何了 |
[21:00] | We got an I.D. off the military database, | 军方数据库发现了他的身份 |
[21:02] | and it matches our sketch. | 而且符合描述 |
[21:04] | This is our killer. | 这就是我们的凶手 |
[21:06] | Harlan Mathis. | 哈兰·马蒂斯 |
[21:08] | He’s out of Vegas, ex-marine, worked in private security. | 拉斯维加斯人 前海军 干过私人安保 |
[21:11] | But now he’s freelance, and word is | 但现在是单干 传闻 |
[21:13] | he’ll pretty much do anything if the price is right, | 只要出价合适 他什么都肯干 |
[21:15] | including wet work. | 包括暗杀 |
[21:16] | Why send a hired gun like Mathis after a telenovela star? | 谁会派马蒂斯这样的杀手杀肥皂剧明星呢 |
[21:19] | Let’s find Mathis and ask him about Ana’s murder. | 找到马蒂斯 问问他关于阿娜的谋杀吧 |
[21:22] | Put out an APB and alert TSA and Homeland Security. | 发全境通告 通知运输安全局和国安局 |
[21:25] | If he’s still in town, a guy like this won’t be easy to find. | 如果他还在城里 这样的人也很难找到 |
[21:27] | But we’ll dig in. | 但我们会尽力找 |
[21:28] | – Hopefully make some headway by the morning. – Got it. | -希望明早能有结果 -好的 |
[21:38] | So, the lonely P.I. burning the midnight oil, huh? | 寂寞的私家侦探在熬夜办案啊 |
[21:42] | Who knew finding a purse could be this exhausting? | 谁知道找个手包这么费劲呢 |
[21:45] | So, did you figure out where the white limo took Ana? | 弄清楚那辆白色豪轿带阿娜去哪了吗 |
[21:48] | I can’t even figure out whose limo it was. | 我都查不到那是谁的车 |
[21:50] | The taxi and limo commissions | 出租和豪轿委员会 |
[21:51] | have thousands of limos registered, | 登记了上千辆豪轿 |
[21:53] | but they’re not broken down by colors, | 但并不是按颜色分类的 |
[21:55] | so I’m working on plan “B.” | 所以我启动了B计划 |
[21:56] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[21:58] | You ready to get out of here, call it a night? | 你打算下班了吗 今天就到这儿 |
[22:03] | What’s your rush, doll? | 急什么呢 小美人 |
[22:04] | Why don’t you stick around a while, | 何不多待一会儿 |
[22:06] | give those stems of yours a rest? | 歇歇脚呢 |
[22:09] | Could I? | 可以吗 |
[22:10] | I’m all alone, | 我独身一人 |
[22:10] | and this is my first time in the big, scary city. | 这是我第一次来陌生可怖的大城市 |
[22:14] | Spare me the tall tale, precious. | 不必闲扯 小可爱 |
[22:16] | A dame like you? You got an angle. | 像你这样的美人 总有小算盘 |
[22:18] | You’re pretty quick for a gumshoe. | 对一位侦探来说 你很机智啊 |
[22:21] | Come on. Spill the story. | 来吧 讲讲你的故事 |
[22:23] | Time is money, and I got none of either. | 时间就是金钱 而且我哪个都不多 |
[22:25] | All right, I’ll give it to you straight. | 好吧 那我就直说好了 |
[22:27] | I’m just a girl looking for a private dick — | 我只是个寻找私家侦探的女孩 |
[22:30] | Well, then, your search is over, sweetheart. | 是吗 那你的寻找已经结束了 甜心 |
[22:38] | This here — that’s the tough one. There we go. I got it. | 这里 这个好难解 好了好了 |
[22:40] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[22:44] | Mr. Castle! | 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:51] | Ms. Del Cordova… | 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 |
[22:54] | Uh, we were not expecting you. | 我们没想到你会来 |
[22:55] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[22:57] | And do you know what I was expecting? | 你知道我在等什么吗 |
[22:59] | An update from you. | 你的查案进度 |
[23:00] | I totally forgot. | 我完全忘了 |
[23:01] | I was — I was busy working the case. | 我在忙案子 |
[23:04] | You said he was the best. | 你说他是最棒的 |
[23:06] | Maybe your rating is not so objective. | 看来这评价不是很客观吧 |
[23:08] | You know what? I better be on my way. | 我还是先走吧 |
[23:10] | You two obviously have work to discuss. | 你俩显然要谈工作 |
[23:13] | Let me be plain, Mr. Castle. | 我直说了吧 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:15] | – Have you found my purse? – Not yet, though — | -你找到我的手包了吗 -还没 但 |
[23:17] | And what about where the white limousine took Ana? | 那白色豪轿带阿娜去了哪里查出来了吗 |
[23:19] | I am following every lead. | 我在跟进每条线索 |
[23:21] | It’s only a matter of time. | 找到线索只是时间问题 |
[23:22] | Which is one thing I do not have. | 但是我缺的就是时间 |
[23:24] | You’re fired, Mr. Castle. | 你被解雇了 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:25] | What? Fired? | 什么 解雇 |
[23:27] | – You can’t do that. – I just did. | -你不能这么做 -我已经这么做了 |
[23:28] | Well, I don’t accept. | 那我不接受 |
[23:30] | You do understand how firing works? | 你不明白解雇是什么意思吧 |
[23:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Effective immediately, | 即刻起 |
[23:35] | I’m hiring myself to solve this case. | 我雇佣我自己来查这个案子 |
[23:36] | – You can’t do that. – I just did. | -你不能这么做 -我已经这么做了 |
[23:38] | I am determined to see this through. | 我一定要查清此事 |
[23:41] | I’ve made it my mission to find your purse. | 找到你的手包就是我的使命 |
[23:44] | Take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[23:48] | Somewhere last night, one of Anahita’s fans | 昨晚某处 阿娜希塔的一个粉丝 |
[23:50] | must have seen her in that limo, | 绝对见过她在那辆豪轿里 |
[23:52] | so I have been going over every post, | 于是我在检索24小时内 |
[23:54] | every tweet, every comment, every photo of Ana | 每一条社交媒体上发布的 |
[23:57] | that’s hit social media in the last 24 hours. | 有关阿娜的照片 推特和评论 |
[23:59] | I’ve set alerts on all of her fansites, | 她的每个粉丝网站我都设了提醒 |
[24:01] | and I have a photo aggregator | 我还有个照片整理器 |
[24:02] | in case any new photos get posted. | 以备有新照片发布出来 |
[24:05] | As a matter of fact, that is the sound | 事实上 这声音就是 |
[24:06] | of a fresh batch of photos arriving. | 新照片发布的提醒 |
[24:11] | Not so fresh. This one is from last week. | 不是新的 这都是上周的了 |
[24:13] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[24:15] | There — that one’s from last night. | 这个 这是昨晚的 |
[24:17] | That’s her leaving the opera with the purse. | 这是她带着手包离开剧院的照片 |
[24:20] | There. | 这里 |
[24:21] | There’s Ana in the white limo. | 这是阿娜从白色豪轿下车 |
[24:23] | Looks like she’s in a hurry. | 看来她很着急啊 |
[24:24] | She doesn’t have my purse. | 她没拿着我的手包了 |
[24:25] | – Where — where is the purse? – Okay, wait. | -手包呢 -没事 等等 |
[24:28] | That photo’s timestamped 11:03. | 照片上的时间戳是11点03分 |
[24:31] | That’s five minutes after she left the opera. | 那是她离开剧院五分钟后的事 |
[24:33] | So? | 那又如何 |
[24:35] | So, the usher said when she went to the limo, | 接待员说她上豪轿时 |
[24:37] | she had her purse with her. | 是带着手包的 |
[24:38] | If she’s leaving the limo | 如果五分钟后她离开豪轿时 |
[24:39] | five minutes later without the purse… | 并没有带手包的话 |
[24:41] | Then she left it inside the limousine. | 就说明手包被她留在车里了 |
[24:43] | I find that limousine, | 只要我找到豪轿 |
[24:45] | I find your purse, Ms. Del Cordova. | 就能找到你的手包 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 |
[24:47] | But how without the license plate? | 但没有牌照怎么找这辆车呢 |
[24:49] | With that. | 用这个 |
[24:51] | That sticker has the VIN. | 那张贴纸上有VIN码 |
[24:52] | The vehicle identification number | 车辆识别码 |
[24:54] | will tell us exactly who this car is registered to. | 能确切地告诉我们这辆车是登记在谁名下 |
[24:57] | And I know just the person to trace that for me. | 我知道有个人能帮我查到 |
[25:00] | Mr. Castle, you are a genius. | 卡塞尔先生 你真是个天才 |
[25:03] | You are hired. Again. | 我决定再次雇你 |
[25:17] | Are you awake? | 你睡着了吗 |
[25:20] | Oh, yeah. | 当然没有 |
[25:23] | Well, I admit, uh, | 好吧 我承认 |
[25:25] | Sofia barging in on us was a little awkward. | 索菲娅闯进来撞见我们挺尴尬的 |
[25:27] | Try mortifying. | 简直丢人到家 |
[25:29] | I was supposed to call her with an update. | 我本该打电话告诉她新的进展 |
[25:31] | I had no idea she’d drop by to get it in person. | 我没想到她会亲自过来 |
[25:33] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:36] | It was actually kind of funny, if you think about it. | 实际上这挺搞笑的 如果你仔细想的话 |
[25:39] | So, I’m forgiven? | 你原谅我了吗 |
[25:42] | Forgiven enough to ask for a favor? | 不生气到可以帮我个忙吗 |
[25:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:48] | Depending on what you’re asking. | 这要看你让我帮什么忙了 |
[25:50] | How would you like | 你能帮我 |
[25:51] | to trace a vin number for me? | 查一个车辆识别码吗 |
[25:55] | Oh, my god. Castle! | 我的天啊 卡塞尔 |
[25:58] | You’re unbelievable. | 简直难以相信 |
[26:00] | So that’s a no? | 帮不了吗 |
[26:02] | So, we may have a location on our killer, Harlan Mathis. | 我们可能找到了凶手哈兰·马蒂斯在哪 |
[26:04] | How’d you pull that off? | 怎么做到的 |
[26:06] | Well, we knew he was from out of town, | 我们知道他是外地来的 |
[26:07] | so we checked motels, hotels, short-term housing. | 所以我们查了汽车旅馆 酒店和短租房 |
[26:09] | Building manager in Harlem recognized him from his photo. | 哈莱姆区的楼管认出了他的照片 |
[26:11] | He checked in two weeks ago under the name James Hyndman. | 他两周前用詹姆斯·海曼的名字登记入住 |
[26:14] | All right, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:15] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[26:16] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[26:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[26:21] | Clear! | 安全 |
[26:24] | No sign of Mathis. | 没发现马蒂斯 |
[26:27] | I think I may have an idea who hired him. | 我想我知道是谁雇了他 |
[26:29] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[26:31] | Security credentials for the Saudi consulate. | 沙特领事馆的保安证件 |
[26:33] | Layla and her father are Saudi nationals. | 莱拉和她父亲是沙特公民 |
[26:35] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[26:36] | Yeah, well, why would they hire Mathis to kill Ana? | 他们为什么要雇马蒂斯杀掉阿娜呢 |
[26:40] | Well, I bet this is exciting for you. | 我想这对你来说很激动 |
[26:42] | Yeah, it’s not every day that the DMV | 需要机动车辆管理局帮纽约警局 |
[26:44] | gets to help the NYPD crack a homicide case. | 侦破一桩谋杀案 可不是每天都能碰上 |
[26:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:50] | Every day. | 每天 |
[26:52] | Okay, well, if you just run | 好吧 你能帮我 |
[26:53] | that vin number through your database, | 在你们数据库里查一下那个车辆识别码 |
[26:54] | tell me who the limo is registered to. | 告诉我那辆豪轿登记在谁名下吗 |
[26:58] | My name? | 我的名字 |
[26:59] | It’s… | 是 |
[27:01] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[27:03] | Uh-huh. Detective Kevin Ryan. | 凯文·莱恩警探 |
[27:06] | Badge number 42344. | 编号42344 |
[27:09] | And do you have an address for the Danbridge Group? | 你有丹布里奇集团的地址吗 |
[27:45] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:09] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[28:10] | Which means either the driver found the purse or — | 也就是说要么是司机找到了手包 要么 |
[28:24] | This isn’t my limo! | 这不是我的轿车 |
[28:25] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[28:32] | You and I are going for a ride. | 你要跟我走一趟了 |
[28:40] | What were you doing in the limo, Mr. Castle? | 卡塞尔先生 你在那辆车里做什么 |
[28:42] | Uh, this is gonna sound crazy, but I was looking for a purse. | 这听起来不可思议 但我在找一个手包 |
[28:46] | – A purse. – Yeah, and it wasn’t there. | -一个手包 -是的 但它没在那 |
[28:48] | So why don’t I just apologize for breaking into your car, | 这样吧 我为闯进你的车道了歉 |
[28:51] | and you let me go, and, well, we’ll just call it even? | 然后你让我走 算是扯平了 |
[28:55] | Whose purse is it? | 是谁的手包 |
[28:59] | – Whose purse? – Anahita Menendez. | -谁的手包 -阿娜希塔·梅内德斯 |
[29:02] | – What do you know about her and me? – Nothing. | -关于她和我你都知道什么 -没什么 |
[29:04] | – Just that she left the limo without her purse. – You’re lying. | -只知道她下车时没拿手包 -你说谎 |
[29:07] | She never had a purse when she got in. | 她上车的时候就没拿手包 |
[29:08] | Who hired you? Who are you really investigating? | 谁雇了你 你到底在调查谁 |
[29:10] | – Me? – Why would I investigate you? | -我吗 -我为什么要调查你 |
[29:12] | For the same reason the police are. | 和警察一样 |
[29:15] | Because Ana Menendez is dead. | 因为阿娜·梅内德斯死了 |
[29:16] | Which you clearly had nothing to do with, so — whoa! | 你完全与之无关啊 所以 |
[29:19] | Okay, see, now, that’s — that’s not necessary. | 这 没有必要这样 |
[29:21] | I need to know what you know. | 我得知道你所知道的事情 |
[29:22] | You do know everything I know. I know nothing. | 你知道我知道的一切 我什么都不知道 |
[29:25] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[29:26] | Harlan Mathis! | 哈兰·马蒂斯 |
[29:27] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[29:28] | Drop that knife! Now! | 把刀放下 立刻 |
[29:34] | Turn around. Show me your hands. | 转过去 伸出手来 |
[29:39] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[29:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[29:41] | I was only trying to find Ana’s purse. | 我只是想找到阿娜的手包 |
[29:43] | How was I supposed to know that the limo she was in | 我怎么知道她坐过的那辆豪轿 |
[29:45] | was being driven by the guy that killed her? | 是由她的凶手驾驶的呢 |
[29:46] | Castle, do you realize how lucky you are? | 卡塞尔 你知不知道你有多幸运 |
[29:50] | Extremely lucky. | 超级幸运 |
[29:51] | – After all, I’m married to you. – Don’t you go there. | -毕竟你嫁给了我 -别岔开话题 |
[29:53] | What if we didn’t connect Harlan Mathis | 要是我们没把哈兰·马蒂斯 |
[29:55] | to the Danbridge Group? | 和丹布里奇集团联系起来怎么办 |
[29:56] | What if that limo didn’t have lojack? | 要是那辆豪轿没有追踪系统怎么办 |
[29:58] | We would have no way of finding you. | 我们根本不可能找得到你 |
[30:00] | You would if you had traced that vin number for me. | 要是你帮我查了那车辆识别码你就能找到 |
[30:02] | That’s not the lesson to take away here. | 这可不是你应该吸取的教训 |
[30:05] | Look, from now on, I want you to tell me | 听着 从现在起 你得告诉我 |
[30:07] | where you’re going and what you’re doing. | 你要去哪里 你在做什么 |
[30:08] | Uh, see, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[30:10] | Neither is how we saved your bacon | 那我们救了你一命 |
[30:12] | and got nothing to show for it. | 却什么也没得到 也不公平 |
[30:14] | I mean, what is a rescue | 我说 现如今 |
[30:16] | from certain death worth these days? | 救人一命值多少 |
[30:17] | Floor seats to a few Knicks games. | 几场尼克斯比赛的场地票吧 |
[30:19] | At the very least. | 至少也得这样 |
[30:21] | Guys, rescued from certain death? | 伙计们 救人一命 |
[30:24] | Come on! I had him right where I wanted him! | 得了吧 我可是把他捏在手心 |
[30:28] | Fine. Floor seats. | 好吧 场地票 |
[30:30] | So, we looked into the Danbridge group. | 我们调查了丹布里奇集团 |
[30:31] | It is a front owned by a company controlled by Abdul Nazif. | 这是阿卜杜勒·纳齐夫旗下的幌子公司 |
[30:36] | The saudi billionaire? | 那个沙特的百万富翁 |
[30:37] | He’s behind this? | 他跟这有关吗 |
[30:38] | And Mathis works for him? | 马蒂斯是为他做事 |
[30:39] | We figure that Mathis forced Ana into the limo at the opera, | 我们认为在剧院是马蒂斯强迫阿娜上了车 |
[30:43] | stole her purse with the USB in it. | 偷了那个装着优盘的手包 |
[30:45] | Yes, Richard. | 说 理查德 |
[30:46] | But Mathis said that she didn’t have the purse | 但马蒂斯说她上车时 |
[30:48] | when she got into the car. | 没拿手包 |
[30:49] | I think I know what happened. | 我想我知道发生了什么 |
[30:52] | As Ana was leaving the opera house, | 当阿娜要离开剧院时 |
[30:54] | She realized she was going to be abducted. | 她意识到自己会被绑架 |
[30:56] | So before she got into the limo, | 所以在上车之前 |
[30:58] | she ditched the purse outside the opera house, | 她把手包丢在了剧院门口 |
[31:00] | where I will find it and solve my case! | 我会在那找到手包然后结案 |
[31:02] | See? I’m telling you where I’m going. | 听见没 我在告诉你我要去哪 |
[31:03] | You know where I’m going? | 你知道我要去哪吗 |
[31:04] | To get a confession out of Harlan Mathis. | 让哈兰·马蒂斯认罪 |
[31:08] | Where you going, floor seats? | 你要去哪啊 场地票 |
[31:10] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[31:15] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好说的 |
[31:17] | Then you don’t grasp the situation, Mr. Mathis. | 你还没意识到自己的处境 马蒂斯先生 |
[31:21] | With all the charges you’re facing | 对你提出的那些指控 |
[31:23] | plus Anahita Menendez, | 再加上阿娜希塔·梅内德斯的谋杀 |
[31:24] | by the time you get out of prison, | 等你刑满释放 |
[31:25] | you’re gonna be a senior citizen. | 你已经是老年人了 |
[31:27] | Now, you were hired – to abduct her, weren’t you? | 有人雇佣你绑架她 是不是 |
[31:36] | Is this supposed to be loyalty to your employer? | 你闭口不谈 是因为忠于雇主吗 |
[31:38] | Because they’ve got none towards you. | 因为他们可半点没为你考虑 |
[31:40] | I spoke to Abdul Nazif’s people, | 我跟阿卜杜勒·纳齐夫的人谈过了 |
[31:42] | and they claim to not know you. | 他们都声称从不认识你 |
[31:44] | So you’re all alone here. | 所以你是孤军奋战 |
[31:47] | – What are you offering? – Consideration from the D.A. | -有什么好处 -地方检察官酌情减刑 |
[31:49] | if you tell me what happened with Ana. | 如果你告诉我们阿娜发生了什么事 |
[31:56] | I was hired to secure Ms. Menendez. | 有人雇我保护梅内德斯女士 |
[31:58] | What were you orders? | 你需要做什么 |
[31:59] | To pick her up at the opera and bring her to Mr. Nazif. | 在歌剧院接她上车 送到纳齐夫先生那去 |
[32:02] | For what? | 为什么 |
[32:04] | He wanted to speak with her. | 他想找她谈谈 |
[32:06] | But she had refused to meet with him. | 但她拒绝去见他 |
[32:08] | I’m not clear on the specifics. | 具体细节我也不知晓 |
[32:11] | What about the usb? | 优盘是怎么回事 |
[32:13] | I don’t know about any usb. | 我不知道优盘的事 |
[32:15] | When she left the opera, I escorted her to the limo. | 她从剧院出来 我护送她坐进轿车里 |
[32:18] | A few stoplights later, | 过了几个信号灯之后 |
[32:20] | she jumped out, ran off, and I lost her. | 她跳车逃跑了 我再没找到她 |
[32:23] | – I don’t know what happened to her after that. – I do. | -我不知道她后来发生了什么事 -我知道 |
[32:26] | You caught up to her at her apartment, | 你在她的公寓里抓住了她 |
[32:27] | and then you murdered her. | 然后你杀了她 |
[32:31] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[32:32] | A witness saw you fleeing the crime scene. | 有目击者看到你逃离犯罪现场 |
[32:34] | Your print is on her neck. | 她脖子上有你的指纹 |
[32:40] | I went to her apartment to look for her, | 我的确去过她的公寓找她 |
[32:43] | but she was already dead. | 但那时她已经死了 |
[32:45] | That print is me checking for a pulse. | 指纹是我在检查她脉搏的时候留下的 |
[32:47] | You expect me to believe that someone else killed her? | 你指望我会相信是别人杀了她吗 |
[32:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:51] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[32:53] | But killing her was not my assignment. | 我的任务并不是杀害她 |
[32:57] | Okay, Ronny, just so we are completely clear, | 好吧 罗尼 再确认一下 |
[32:59] | you remember seeing Ana out here with the purse? | 你记得阿娜拿着手包离开这里 |
[33:02] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[33:04] | As the driver was escorting her into the white limo. | 司机护送她上了一辆白色豪轿 |
[33:05] | Okay, so it’s possible she handed it off to someone, | 这么说她可能交给了别人 |
[33:09] | stashed it in a bag, “Enemy of the State” style. | 藏进包里 像《全民公敌》里那样 |
[33:12] | Did you notice anyone near her? | 你注意到有别人接近过她吗 |
[33:13] | Uh, just the limo driver. | 只有轿车司机 |
[33:15] | All right, well, how far from the limo | 你最后一次见她时 |
[33:16] | was she when you last saw her? | 豪轿离你有多远 |
[33:18] | Uh, she was like right there, just near the curb. | 她就站在那里 路边 |
[33:21] | Perfect. Thank you, Ronny. | 很好 谢谢你 罗尼 |
[33:25] | You are getting to be an expensive habit. | 你成了我的一个昂贵习惯啊 |
[33:29] | Right. | 好 |
[33:46] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[33:49] | Ronny! | 罗尼 |
[33:51] | I might owe you a bigger tip! | 我该给你更多小费的 |
[34:23] | Where I come from, it’s rude to look through a lady’s purse. | 在我家乡 翻看女士的手包是很粗鲁的行为 |
[34:26] | Ms. Del Cordova. | 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 |
[34:28] | You got here fast. | 你来得真快 |
[34:29] | I’m very anxious to get that clutch back, | 我迫不及待要拿回那个提包 |
[34:31] | – as you well know. – Even if it’s a knockoff? | -你是知道的 -就算是假的也不在乎吗 |
[34:34] | These diamonds are fake. | 这些钻石是假的 |
[34:37] | What’s really going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[34:38] | I’m sure you’re mistaken. | 一定是你搞错了 |
[34:40] | Please give me the purse and its contents. | 请把手包和里面的东西还给我 |
[34:44] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕恕难从命 |
[34:46] | This usb drive is a part of the murder investigation. | 这个优盘是谋杀调查的重要证据 |
[34:50] | I’m afraid I must insist, Mr. Castle. | 恐怕我要强迫你了 卡塞尔先生 |
[34:56] | Not your purse, is it? | 这不是你的手包 是不是 |
[34:59] | It’s not even Arthur Radcliffe’s. | 也不是亚瑟·雷德克里夫的 |
[35:02] | It’s Ana’s. | 是阿娜的 |
[35:05] | You were after the usb drive the whole time. | 一直以来你都是为了找这个优盘 |
[35:09] | Why? What’s on it? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[35:10] | That is not your concern. | 这不用你操心 |
[35:12] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[35:14] | You’re a private eye. | 你是私家侦探 |
[35:16] | Doesn’t that come with the job? | 干这行不是经常遇到吗 |
[35:18] | You even fired me, | 你为了让我更拼命 |
[35:19] | knowing I’d work that much harder | 甚至假装解雇我 |
[35:21] | just to find the damn thing. | 就为了找这个东西 |
[35:22] | I could see you are like me, Mr. Castle. | 看得出你跟我很像 卡塞尔先生 |
[35:24] | You hate to lose, but lose you must. | 你讨厌失败 但你输定了 |
[35:28] | The ubs, please. | 交出”休盘” |
[35:37] | It’s usb. | 是优盘 |
[35:38] | And where I come from, | 在我的家乡 |
[35:40] | It’s rude to point a gun at a man. | 用枪指着别人是很粗鲁的行为 |
[35:44] | L-look at that. | 看呐 |
[35:45] | I mean, her going to prison? | 她进监狱 |
[35:47] | What a tragic waste. | 太浪费了 |
[35:49] | I just wish it would have been Harlan Mathis. | 真希望进监狱的是哈兰·马蒂斯 |
[35:51] | Why wasn’t it? What cleared him? | 他为什么没进去 什么洗清了他的嫌疑 |
[35:52] | The lojack in his limo proves | 豪轿的寻回系统证实 |
[35:53] | that he wasn’t at Ana’s when she was killed. | 阿娜被杀时 他并不在现场 |
[35:55] | So you’re saying I solved my case and your case | 这么说我破获了我的案子 还有你的案子 |
[35:59] | and I apprehended the killer? | 并且亲手擒获了凶手 |
[36:02] | Yeah, you disarmed a 110-pound woman. | 是啊 你击败了一个100斤的女人 |
[36:05] | Must have been a tense moment. | 一定很艰难吧 |
[36:07] | You mock, but I’m telling you, | 尽管嘲笑我吧 不过我告诉你 |
[36:09] | my online P.I. Self-defense course, | 我在线学习的私家侦探自卫课程 |
[36:10] | much like your special forces training, | 就跟你的特种部队训练一样 |
[36:12] | had me in the zone. | 让我进入巅峰状态了 |
[36:13] | It was like everything was moving in slow-motion. | 就好像所有事物都慢速运动 |
[36:17] | You do realize it was a prop gun, right? | 你知道那是一把道具枪吧 |
[36:21] | What? | 什么 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:22] | No bullets, plugged barrel. | 没有子弹 枪管被堵住了 |
[36:26] | Harmless. | 根本伤不了人 |
[36:29] | But since I didn’t know that at the time, | 不过当时我并不知情 |
[36:31] | my act of valor still stands. | 所以我的英勇依然站得住脚 |
[36:32] | Hey, so, uh, tech went over that usb drive. | 技术部门查看了那个优盘 |
[36:36] | Turns out it’s a dongle. | 原来是加密狗 |
[36:40] | What’s a dongle? | 什么是加密狗 |
[36:41] | It’s basically an encrypted security key. | 就是个安全秘钥 |
[36:43] | – That unlocks what? – When tech plugged it in, it routed them | -可以解锁什么 -技术人员将它插入后 |
[36:46] | to an anonymous numbered bank account in Switzerland | 路线指向一个位于瑞士的匿名银行账户 |
[36:48] | with a balance of $100 million. | 里面有一亿美元存款 |
[36:51] | 100 million bucks? | 一亿美元 |
[36:53] | I should have charged way more to find that purse. | 找那个手包我应该收费更高一些的 |
[36:55] | Ms. Del Cordova, where were you at 12:09 | 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 阿娜被杀当晚 |
[36:57] | the night that Ana was killed? | 12:09分 你在哪里 |
[36:59] | At home in bed. | 在家睡觉 |
[37:00] | – And can anyone corroborate that? – No. | -有人可以证实吗 -没有 |
[37:03] | So, tell me, why was Ana in possession of a security key | 告诉我 为什么阿娜会持有一个可以 |
[37:06] | to a Swiss bank account containing $100 million? | 打开存有一亿美元的瑞士银行账户的密匙呢 |
[37:13] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不能说 |
[37:15] | Okay, well, here’s my theory. | 好吧 我的想法是这样的 |
[37:17] | Ana was involved | 阿娜被卷入了 |
[37:17] | in some kind of a business deal with Layla Nazif — | 莱拉·纳齐夫的一项商业交易中 |
[37:21] | Something secret, illegal, or both. | 秘密的 非法的 或者两者皆是 |
[37:24] | Now, you either knew about the deal | 要么你对此交易知情 |
[37:25] | or you were involved in it, too. | 要么就是你也参与了这项交易 |
[37:27] | Feel free to jump in – and correct me at any point. | 尽管说 什么时候纠正我都行 |
[37:30] | You went to Ana’s place to collect the money. | 你到阿娜那里去收钱 |
[37:33] | She didn’t have the security key, so you killed her, | 她没有秘钥 所以你就杀了她 |
[37:35] | and then you hired Castle to find it. | 然后你雇佣卡塞尔找到它 |
[37:38] | Ana and I were business partners, | 阿娜和我是生意伙伴 |
[37:40] | but I did not kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[37:41] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[37:43] | What kind of business, Sofia? | 什么生意 索菲娅 |
[37:45] | Your future’s on the line here. | 你的未来悬于一线 |
[37:50] | Ana wanted to create the first | 阿娜想创建史上第一个 |
[37:52] | Latin-American female-driven television network. | 拉美女性主导的电视网 |
[37:55] | It was her dream. | 这是她的梦想 |
[37:56] | A television network? | 电视网 |
[37:57] | She came to me because she needed | 她找我 是因为她需要一个 |
[37:59] | someone with star power who knew the business, | 懂行而有人气的人 |
[38:01] | but we had to keep everything secret. | 但是我们必须保密 |
[38:03] | If anyone had found out | 如果有人发现 |
[38:04] | we were trying to leave “Santos Desesperados” | 我们打算离开《绝望的圣人》 |
[38:06] | and the very network that created us, | 那个成就我们的电视网 |
[38:09] | it would endanger the deal. | 那会伤到我们签协议的 |
[38:11] | But the pieces were almost in place. | 但我们就快成功了 |
[38:13] | Ana had found an investor that she met with — | 阿娜找到了一位投资人 |
[38:15] | a real-estate man to buy sound stages. | 与地产商见面 买摄影棚 |
[38:18] | And I take it that was Herman Eckles | 我想那人是赫曼·埃克斯 |
[38:19] | and the investor was… | 投资人是 |
[38:22] | Layla Nazif? | 莱拉·纳齐夫 |
[38:23] | But Layla’s father tried to stop her from investing. | 但莱拉的父亲试图阻止她投资 |
[38:26] | He didn’t want his name | 他不想自己的名号 |
[38:26] | associated with a woman’s tv network. | 与一个女性电视网联系在一起 |
[38:29] | So she went behind his back and gave Ana the USB. | 所以她瞒着她父亲 把优盘给了阿娜 |
[38:33] | The next thing I know, Ana was dead. | 之后 阿娜就死了 |
[38:36] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你所说属实 |
[38:37] | then why did you threaten Castle at gunpoint? | 那你为何拿枪威胁卡塞尔 |
[38:39] | Because the money has to be in the escrow account | 因为钱必须在今天下午五点 |
[38:41] | 5:00 p.m. today or the deal is off. | 存入第三方托管账户 否则交易取消 |
[38:44] | Time is running out. | 没时间了 |
[38:45] | Who else knew about Ana’s meeting at the opera house? | 还有谁知道阿娜在歌剧院的会面 |
[38:48] | No one. | 没了 |
[38:48] | She didn’t even tell me where she was going. | 她都没告诉我她去哪儿了 |
[38:50] | She just said she was meeting Layla on the upper west side. | 她只说她去上西区与莱拉会面 |
[38:53] | And where did you and ana have this conversation? | 你和阿娜在哪进行这段对话的 |
[38:56] | In my trailer, where it is private. | 在我拖车里 那很私密 |
[38:58] | No one else was around. | 没人在附近 |
[39:02] | Hey, Beckett. Anything? | 贝克特 有线索吗 |
[39:03] | Yeah, looks like part of Sofia’s story holds up. | 看来索菲娅的部分说辞是真的 |
[39:06] | She was at home the night of the murder. | 凶案发生当晚 她在家 |
[39:07] | – Someone saw her? – Mm. The doorman. | -有人看到她了 -门卫 |
[39:09] | He said she came in at 9:30 | 他说她九点半进楼 |
[39:10] | and she didn’t leave her apartment the whole night. | 整晚没有离开公寓 |
[39:14] | So, we searched Sofia’s trailer on set. | 我们搜查了索菲娅的片场拖车 |
[39:16] | You’ll never guess what we found. | 你们绝对猜不到发现了什么 |
[39:23] | Detectives, what can I do for you? | 警探们 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[39:25] | Well, you can explain this. | 你可以解释一下这个 |
[39:28] | It’s a microphone like the ones we use to record the actors. | 这是我们录演员表演用的麦克风 |
[39:30] | Except the actors involved | 只不过被录音的演员 |
[39:31] | didn’t know – that they were being recorded. | 并不知道他们被录音了 |
[39:34] | That was hidden in Sofia’s trailer. | 这藏在索菲娅的拖车里 |
[39:36] | Reprehensible. | 真是卑鄙 |
[39:38] | It’s probably the tabloids again. | 可能又是小报的人干的 |
[39:40] | Believe me, I will find the person who did this. | 相信我 我会找到这人的 |
[39:42] | Well, you won’t have to look too far. | 不会很难找 |
[39:44] | Your sound man caved. | 你的调音员招供了 |
[39:45] | He admitted that you borrowed it from him last week. | 他承认你上周从他那借走了这个 |
[39:47] | You probably suspected what Ana and Sofia were up to, | 你可能对阿娜和索菲娅所做之事有所怀疑 |
[39:50] | and you knew that they talked in Sofia’s trailer, | 你知道她们会在拖车里谈话 |
[39:52] | So you bugged it. | 于是你装了窃听装置 |
[39:53] | That’s how you knew that Ana was planning on leaving | 你借此知晓阿娜打算离开 |
[39:55] | and taking – your biggest star with her. | 并带走你最红的明星 |
[39:57] | I know nothing of this. | 我对此一无所知 |
[40:00] | These are outrageous accusations. | 这是毫无根据的指控 |
[40:01] | Those two women are the reason audiences watch. | 她俩才是观众观看的原因 |
[40:03] | You knew that. | 你一清二楚 |
[40:04] | If you let Ana go forward with her plan, | 如果阿娜的计划真的实现了 |
[40:07] | where would that leave the network? | 电视网岂不是一无所有了 |
[40:08] | Where would that leave you? | 你不也一样 |
[40:09] | Mr. Herrara, we circulated your photo. | 埃雷拉先生 我们拿着你的照片排查过 |
[40:11] | You were seen at the coffee shop | 在阿娜公寓街角的咖啡馆 |
[40:13] | down the street from ana’s apartment. | 有人见过你 |
[40:14] | You waited for her to come home, | 你等她回家 |
[40:15] | and when she did, you snapped, didn’t you? | 当她到了之后 你就动手了 |
[40:21] | I made Ana. | 我成就了阿娜 |
[40:23] | Before me, she was nobody, | 在遇见我之前 没人知道她 |
[40:26] | And she was going to ruin everything. | 可她却要毁了一切 |
[40:29] | I begged her not to do it. | 我求她别走 |
[40:31] | She refused to see reason. | 她毫不讲理 |
[40:34] | I-I never meant to kill her. | 我没想杀她 |
[40:36] | Francisco Herrara, you’re under arrest | 弗朗西斯科·埃雷拉 你因谋杀 |
[40:38] | for the murder of Anahita Menendez. | 阿娜希塔·梅内德斯而被捕 |
[40:45] | It is terrible what Francisco did, | 弗朗西斯科所做之事太可怕了 |
[40:47] | but Ana’s legacy will live on. | 但阿娜的伟业得以保全 |
[40:50] | We deposited the money in escrow | 我们在截止时间20分钟前 |
[40:52] | 20 minutes before the deadline. | 把钱存入了第三方托管账户 |
[40:53] | So you’ll still be able to launch the network? | 那你还是能够创建电视网 |
[40:55] | Yes, the deal is complete. | 交易完成 |
[40:57] | Layla and I agreed to co-run the company in Ana’s name. | 莱拉和我决定以阿娜之名联合管理公司 |
[41:01] | I am sorry I deceived you, Mr. Castle. | 骗了你我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:03] | It comes with the job. | 干这行经常遇到 |
[41:05] | And pulled a gun on you. | 我拿着枪指着你 |
[41:06] | Which also comes with the job. | 干这行也经常遇到 |
[41:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[41:09] | Um, sorry, uh, Ms. Del Cordova, I’m — | 抱歉 德尔·科尔多瓦女士 我 |
[41:11] | I’m sorry to bother, but do you think | 抱歉打扰 但你能 |
[41:13] | you could sign this – for my tia before you leave? | 在你走之前 为我姑姑签个名吗 |
[41:15] | – Absolutely. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[41:17] | What is her name? | 她叫什么 |
[41:22] | Javier? | 哈维尔 |
[41:23] | Okay, it’s — it’s — it’s for me. It’s — | 好吧 是给我签 |
[41:25] | I-I’ve just been such a big fan of yours for so long. | 我一直是你的忠实粉丝 |
[41:28] | You’re just so great – in “Santos Desesperados”… | 你在《绝望的圣人》太赞了 |
[41:40] | Uh, you know what, castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[41:41] | We should probably get out of here before Gates sees you. | 在盖茨看到你之前 你最好先闪 |
[41:43] | – Right. Can I walk you home? – Yeah. | -好的 我陪你走回家 -嗯 |
[41:45] | Who knew a missing purse | 谁能知道一个丢失的手包 |
[41:46] | would turn into a case rife with mystery and intrigue? | 能变成一起混杂着谜团和阴谋的案子呢 |
[41:49] | – Thanks. – Oh, all I did was refer a case. | -谢了 -我不过是介绍了个案子 |
[41:52] | You’re the one who solved it. | 你才是破案的人 |
[41:53] | So, how does it feel to have your first satisfied customer? | 有了第一个满意的客户 感觉如何 |
[41:57] | Like I want to satisfy another one. | 想再满足一个 |
[41:59] | Oh, I think that can be arranged. | 这个咱可以安排 |
[42:01] | As the sun set on the mean streets of the naked city, | 夕阳在赤裸城市主街上缓缓落下 |
[42:04] | I could feel – my luck was about to change. | 我感到我要转运了 |
[42:06] | The killer was caught, my case was closed, | 凶手被捕 案子已结 |
[42:08] | and hanging on my arm was the dame of my dreams. | 挽着我手臂的 是我的梦中女神 |
[42:11] | Are you gonna be doing that all night? | 你整晚都要这么旁白吗 |
[42:13] | Not if it hurts my chances. | 如果碍到办事就不会 |