时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | All right, ladies of the Castle household, | 好了 卡塞尔家的女士们 |
[00:30] | just a reminder that your portion for the holiday poem | 提醒一下 你们的圣诞诗篇 |
[00:33] | is due in less than 72 hours. | 要在72小时内完成 |
[00:36] | I just have to do a polish. | 我只差润色了 |
[00:37] | I can’t wait to see it. How’s yours coming along? | 等不及了 你的呢 |
[00:39] | Are you ready for your big debut | 准备好在卡塞尔家 |
[00:41] | in the Castle family Christmas card? | 圣诞贺卡上首次亮相了吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[00:45] | It’s gonna be the best year ever! | 今年会是最棒的一年 |
[00:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:48] | Excited! | 好激动 |
[00:51] | You guys, I completely forgot. | 同志们 我完全忘了 |
[00:53] | He said that it wasn’t a big deal, | 他说不是大事的 |
[00:54] | but I think it actually kind of is. | 但我觉得好像是件大事 |
[00:56] | It’s a very big deal. | 是相当大的事 |
[00:58] | We even get a little competitive. | 我们甚至会产生攀比心 |
[01:00] | I started working on mine in July. | 我7月份就开始研究我的了 |
[01:02] | Wh– | 什么 |
[01:03] | – Welcome to the family. – Yeah. | -欢迎加入我们家 -是啊 |
[01:05] | So what do I have to do again? | 我要做什么来着 |
[01:07] | Write six funny, poignant, eloquent lines | 写六句风趣 辛辣又意味深长的句子 |
[01:10] | describing highlights of the past year for you. | 描述过去一年中你的精彩时刻 |
[01:13] | – Oh. Yeah. – And they must rhyme. | -简单 -还得押韵 |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:16] | What word rhymes with “I’m screwed”? | “我完蛋了”跟什么押韵 |
[01:22] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:23] | It’s just that rhyming isn’t exactly my thing. | 我就是不太擅长押韵什么的 |
[01:26] | This coming from a woman who skipped prom | 你可是没去舞会 |
[01:29] | to crash a poetry slam? | 而去参加诗歌比赛的人 |
[01:31] | Spoken word, Castle. | 是朗诵 卡塞尔 |
[01:32] | That’s a totally different jam. | 完全不是一码事 |
[01:33] | I mean, I could write a haiku for you instead. | 我可以给你写个俳句 |
[01:36] | – Nah, that’s against the rules. – Since when do you follow rules? | -这有违规则 -你还在乎起规矩来了 |
[01:38] | Since I’m the one who made them. | 因为那是我的规矩 |
[01:40] | You should probably get me your first draft | 等我们去参加分局圣诞派对的时候 |
[01:42] | by the time we get to the, uh, precinct holiday party. | 你就把初稿给我看看吧 |
[01:44] | That’s two days away. | 只剩两天了 |
[01:45] | See? Plenty of time. | 瞧 时间足够了 |
[01:48] | So get ready for a murder with a little holiday spirit. | 准备迎接一起有节日气氛的凶杀案吧 |
[01:50] | Went down around 10:30 p.m. | 大概晚10:30发生 |
[01:52] | Witnesses saw a black mustang, no plates, | 目击证人看到一辆黑色野马 无牌照 |
[01:54] | chasing after this guy. | 追逐此人 |
[01:56] | This was a drive-by? | 驾车枪杀案吗 |
[01:58] | But he looks like he was shot close range. | 但他看上去是近距离开枪致死 |
[02:00] | Yeah, and the shooter capped him in the head to finish him off. | 没错 枪手射击头部 确保他活不过来 |
[02:02] | So this wasn’t random. | 那么就不是随机杀人 |
[02:04] | Did anyone get a good look at the assailant? | 有人看到袭击者了吗 |
[02:05] | Yeah, when he drove by like a bat out of hell. | 是的 他飞驰而过的时候看到的 |
[02:08] | Fuzzy red hat, big white beard. | 毛绒绒的红帽子 白色的大胡子 |
[02:11] | Seriously, our killer is Santa Claus? | 不是吧 凶手是个圣诞老人 |
[02:13] | Three witnesses all told the same story. | 三名目击者口供一致 |
[02:15] | Guys. Squeezing down countless chimneys? | 伙计们 爬下无数烟囱 |
[02:18] | Delivering millions of presents in one night? | 一晚为上百万人递送礼物 |
[02:21] | It’s bound to happen. | 这不可避免 |
[02:22] | Santa finally cracked. | 圣诞老人终于崩溃了 |
[02:25] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:26] | Our victim was naughty instead of nice. | 被害人是个坏孩子 不是乖孩子 |
[02:30] | That’s tasteless. | 这太没品了 |
[02:31] | Or a killer just wore a santa suit | 或者凶手穿了圣诞老人的服装 |
[02:32] | because that was the perfect disguise at this time of year. | 因为这是这个时候最棒的伪装 |
[02:35] | So what do we know about the victim? | 我们对被害人有什么了解 |
[02:37] | His name is Eric Mercer. Lives in midtown. | 他名叫埃里克·梅瑟 住在市中心 |
[02:39] | His hospital I.D. says he’s an E.R. doctor at St. Simon’s. | 他的医院证件表明他是圣西蒙医院的急诊室医生 |
[02:43] | – Do we know where he was coming from? – Not yet, | -知道他是从哪过来的吗 -还不知道 |
[02:45] | but he bought a latte at a coffee shop | 但是他在六个街区外的 |
[02:46] | six blocks away from here | 一家咖啡店买过拿铁 |
[02:48] | before our gun-toting St. Nick came after him. | 随后才被持枪圣诞老人追赶 |
[02:50] | And the barista there said that | 咖啡师说 |
[02:51] | Mercer was carrying a blue backpack. | 梅瑟当时背着蓝色背包 |
[02:53] | But witnesses who saw Mercer running | 但看到梅瑟逃跑的人 |
[02:55] | said there wasn’t any backpack. | 称他没带背包 |
[02:56] | Okay, let’s set up a search from here to that coffee shop. | 好吧 我们搜索从这里到咖啡店的区域 |
[02:59] | That backpack may contain clues as to why he was killed. | 背包里可能有他被杀原因的线索 |
[03:02] | Well, maybe the last person that Mercer talked to | 或许梅瑟生前最后跟他说话的人 |
[03:04] | can shed some light on that. | 对此会有些见解 |
[03:06] | 10 minutes before he was shot, | 他中枪前10分钟 |
[03:07] | Eric Mercer called someone at St. Simon’s hospital. | 埃里克·梅瑟给圣西蒙医院的一个人打了电话 |
[03:11] | That was me. I just talked to Eric a few hours ago. | 是我 我几小时前才跟埃里克说过话 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. This is just such a shock. | 对不起 这太让人震惊了 |
[03:17] | How did he seem when you talked? | 你们说话时他什么情况 |
[03:18] | A little on edge, I guess… like he was in a hurry. | 有点紧张 似乎很匆忙 |
[03:21] | Did he say why? | 他有说原因吗 |
[03:23] | I assume it was his uncle. | 我以为是因为他叔叔的事 |
[03:25] | His uncle has cancer and lives alone. | 他叔叔得了癌症 一个人住 |
[03:27] | Eric tried to be there for him. | 埃里克想去陪伴他 |
[03:28] | He missed work last night, too. | 他昨晚也没来上班 |
[03:30] | Do you know his name? | 你知道叔叔的名字吗 |
[03:31] | Edward, I think. Edward Mercer. | 爱德华吧 爱德华·梅瑟 |
[03:34] | Maybe he knows why this happened to Eric. | 或许他知道埃里克为什么会出这种事 |
[03:40] | What you got for me, girl? | 有什么线索 |
[03:41] | I found these on the arm of the vic’s jacket. | 我在被害人外套胳膊上发现了这个 |
[03:45] | Some kind of tiny crystals. | 是种小晶体 |
[03:47] | Could they be from the Christmas decorations that he landed on | 他撞碎玻璃窗后跌在了圣诞装饰品上 |
[03:49] | after he crashed through the window? | 会不会是那上面的 |
[03:50] | No, these are mineral crystals. | 不 这是矿物晶体 |
[03:52] | Hopefully the lab can I.D. them. | 希望实验室能分辨出来 |
[03:56] | Hang on. You always call me down here | 等等 你每次叫我来 |
[03:59] | after the lab results are in, | 都是在实验室出结果后 |
[04:01] | which leads me to believe that you may have | 所以我认为 |
[04:03] | some ulterior motives. | 你还有别的动机 |
[04:06] | Javi, I want to ask a little favor. | 哈维 我有事想要你帮忙 |
[04:09] | Anything you need. | 你尽管说 |
[04:10] | So…My parents barely ever leave Louisiana, | 我父母几乎从不离开路易斯安那州 |
[04:14] | and they’re flying out to Paris tomorrow, | 他们明天要飞巴黎 |
[04:16] | and they have a last-minute layover in New York. | 他们临时要在纽约中转 |
[04:19] | They want us all to get together. | 他们想一起见个面 |
[04:23] | So it’s, uh, | 那么是要… |
[04:25] | meet the parents? | 见家长吗 |
[04:27] | Are you okay with that? | 你能行吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 有什么不行的 |
[04:33] | That’s not even really a favor. That’s just me stepping up. | 这都不算帮忙 这只是更进一步 |
[04:38] | See, I didn’t get to the favor part… | 其实 我还没说到要你帮忙的 |
[04:42] | …yet. | 部分呢 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么 |
[04:47] | You didn’t? | 刚刚不是吗 |
[04:47] | See, um… | 是这样 |
[04:49] | My parents… | 我父母 |
[04:52] | My… my parents kind of think we’re engaged. | 我父母以为我们订婚了 |
[04:56] | Wh-why do they think that? | 为什么呢 |
[04:58] | Well, you and I were on again, off again, | 因为我们分分合合 |
[05:00] | and they just got so worried about | 他们特别担心 |
[05:01] | their unmarried daughter that… | 他们的未婚女儿 |
[05:03] | So you told them we got engaged? | 所以你就跟他们说我们订婚了吗 |
[05:04] | I didn’t mean to. It just…Popped out. | 我不是有意的 就那么冲口而出了 |
[05:07] | How does something like that just pop out? | 这种事怎么能冲口而出啊 |
[05:10] | I wanted them to stop bugging me. | 我只想让他们别再纠缠下去 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry, Javi, but once I said it, | 抱歉 哈维 既然我都说了 |
[05:14] | there it was, and now here they are. | 也改不了了 现在他们就来了 |
[05:16] | So the first time I meet your parents, | 那么你是叫我第一次见你父母 |
[05:18] | you’re asking me to lie to them? | 就对他们撒谎 |
[05:19] | I’ll be lying to them, too, but I’ve been doing it longer. | 我也要撒谎 但我早就这样了 |
[05:25] | Uh… can I…just… | 我能 |
[05:28] | bring ’em down to the precinct to say hello? | 带他们来警局跟你打声招呼吗 |
[05:32] | And you could just pretend for 10 minutes. | 你就伪装十分钟 |
[05:35] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会让你值当的 |
[05:39] | Y-yeah, yeah. I-I can do that. | 嗯 没问题 我能做到 |
[05:43] | So we looked into Eric’s family history, | 我们已经查看了埃里克家史 |
[05:45] | contacts in his phone and computer. | 他电话和电脑里的联系人 |
[05:48] | He does not have an uncle named Edward Mercer. | 他没有一个叫爱德华·梅瑟的叔叔 |
[05:51] | In fact, he doesn’t have an uncle at all. | 事实上 他没有叔叔 |
[05:54] | Then why did he miss his shift, and where did he go? | 那他为何没去上班 他去哪了 |
[05:57] | I may have an answer to that. | 我可能知道答案 |
[05:59] | It turns out that Eric | 记录显示埃里克 |
[06:00] | used the Hytch Ride Share App to catch a ride | 今晚用拼车软件搭便车 |
[06:03] | to an address in Queens tonight. | 去了皇后区的某个地方 |
[06:05] | A couple of hours before he was killed. | 就在他被杀的几小时前 |
[06:06] | In fact, he took numerous trips to that same address | 实际上 他多次去过那个地方 |
[06:09] | which line up with shifts that he missed at the hospital. | 并都和他医院翘班的时间吻合 |
[06:11] | And what’s at this location? | 那地方有什么 |
[06:12] | Certainly not uncle edward. | 显然没有爱德华叔叔 |
[06:14] | Offices. It’s an office building | 是一个办公大楼 |
[06:16] | owned by Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. | 归纽约常青树卫生公司所有 |
[06:19] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:21] | Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. is a known front | 纽约常青树卫生公司是已知的 |
[06:24] | for organized crime. | 犯罪集团门面公司 |
[06:26] | Why would Eric Mercer be visiting a mob-owned building? | 为什么埃里克·梅瑟要去一个犯罪窝点 |
[06:28] | Let’s head to Queens and find out. | 我们去皇后区查查就知道了 |
[06:32] | No placards, no names. | 没门牌 没有名字 |
[06:34] | It’s like this whole place is unoccupied. | 这地方感觉就像个无人区 |
[06:36] | And yet Eric missed work to come here… | 埃里克却翘班跑来这里 |
[06:38] | Repeatedly. | 而且是多次来 |
[06:40] | Ooh, excuse me, sir, N.Y.P.D. Could you help… | 你好 先生 我们是纽约警局的 你能帮忙 |
[06:43] | Wait, sir, could you please just help us? We… | 等等 先生 你能帮个忙吗 我们 |
[06:48] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[06:59] | This is a surgical suite. | 这是个手术室 |
[07:01] | Owned by organized crime. | 归犯罪集团所有 |
[07:04] | Eric Mercer wasn’t just a doctor. | 埃里克·梅瑟不是个普通的医生 |
[07:07] | He was a mob doctor. | 他是黑帮天使 |
[07:16] | I’ve worked organized crime 16 years. | 我在集团犯罪组工作了16年 |
[07:18] | I know most of the players, but this guy? No. | 认识大部分的角色 但这个人 我不认识 |
[07:21] | Well, we believe that he might have been a family doctor | 我们推测他可能是纽约常青树卫生公司 |
[07:24] | for whoever controls Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. | 所有者的家庭医生 |
[07:27] | Yeah, that’s the Carlucci family. | 我知道 卡鲁齐家族 |
[07:29] | They’ve been moving up the Charts | 自从迪诺·斯卡佩拉掌权后 |
[07:30] | since Dino Scarpella took over. | 他们的地位就大大提升 |
[07:32] | But I didn’t know that they had a doctor. | 但我不知道他们有个家庭医生 |
[07:33] | Whoa. Um, Dino Scarpella… I know that guy. | 迪诺·斯卡佩拉 我认识他 |
[07:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah, he helped me with research for a Derrick Storm novel, | 嗯 我为德里克·斯道姆小说做调查时找过他 |
[07:39] | But back then he was just a mid-level guy. | 但他当时就是个中层人物 |
[07:41] | Detective McBride, if Eric was a doctor | 麦克布莱德警探 假设埃里克就是 |
[07:43] | for the Carlucci family, do you have any idea | 卡鲁齐家族的医生 你能想到 |
[07:45] | why he would have been targeted? | 他为何被杀吗 |
[07:46] | I haven’t heard anything, if that’s what you’re asking me. | 我没听到任何风声 如果你是指这个的话 |
[07:48] | But, uh, the way he was killed, | 但他被杀的方式 |
[07:50] | sounds like somebody was sending a message. | 像是有人想传递信息 |
[07:52] | Where would we find Dino Scarpella? | 我们能在哪找到迪诺·斯卡佩拉 |
[07:53] | Uh, his main offices are over in Queens. | 他主要的生意都在皇后区 |
[07:55] | It’s a strip club called Cica Cica Boom Room. | 是一家叫燃情的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[07:59] | – Why? – Well, we should go talk to him. | -为什么问这 -我们应该去跟他谈谈 |
[08:01] | Dino knows me. He likes me. | 迪诺认识我 他喜欢我 |
[08:02] | If Eric was his mob doctor, he’d want to help solve this. | 如果埃里克是黑帮天使的话 他会愿意帮忙的 |
[08:06] | Assuming he wasn’t involved. | 前提是他没有参与其中 |
[08:07] | You know, I’ll have detectives Ryan and Esposito | 我会让莱恩和埃斯波西托警探 |
[08:10] | coordinate with you on the mustang and ballistics. | 与你协调调查野马车和弹道报告 |
[08:12] | We’ll see if any of that connects | 看看能否查到 |
[08:13] | to anyone in organized crime. | 犯罪集团哪个人身上 |
[08:15] | Field trip to a strip club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部之旅 |
[08:31] | Castle, you keep staring like that, | 卡塞尔 你要再这样看下去 |
[08:32] | you’re gonna have to pay for the 2-drink minimum. | 你至少得消费两杯酒了 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry. What were you saying? | 抱歉 你刚说什么来着 |
[08:38] | I wasn’t saying anything. You were talking. | 我什么都没说 是你在说 |
[08:40] | About Dino, about how he’s a nice guy | 迪诺的事 说他是个好人 |
[08:42] | In spite of the fact that he’s a mobster. | 尽管他是个黑帮头目 |
[08:44] | – Really? – No. But… uh… | -你不会吧 -不是 |
[08:45] | I know you find this hard to believe, | 我知道你很难相信 |
[08:47] | but he is a really nice guy. | 但他真是一个很不错的人 |
[08:49] | Yeah, sure, up until the point he guts you like a fish. | 当然 直到他像杀鱼一样把你宰了 |
[08:52] | – Rick, is that really you? – Dino! | -里克 真的是你吗 -迪诺 |
[08:54] | Oh, man. Do you know | 兄弟 你知道吗 |
[08:56] | I just finished your book, “Raging heat”? | 我刚读完你的新书 《狂怒希特》 |
[08:58] | – Really? – Terrific. Wonderful story. | -真的吗 -太棒了 很赞的故事 |
[08:59] | – Thank you. – Wonderful, yeah. | -谢谢捧场 -太棒了 真的 |
[09:01] | So what brings you here? | 是什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:03] | And who is this Venus? | 这位美女又是谁 |
[09:05] | Dino, this is my wife… | 迪诺 这是我老婆 |
[09:07] | Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特 |
[09:08] | Detective Beckett, N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警局 贝克特警探 |
[09:11] | Uh, she’s… she’s okay. | 她没什么恶意 |
[09:12] | I’m actually consulting with the police now, | 我现在在警局做顾问 |
[09:15] | and we’re here for your help in a murder investigation. | 我们来这想让你帮忙调查一桩谋杀案 |
[09:19] | For you, Rick, I’m happy to help. | 里奇 我乐意给你帮忙 |
[09:21] | And the boys are, too. | 他们也是 |
[09:23] | Rocco Carlucci… he’s my, uh, my chief of security. | 瑞克·卡鲁齐 他是我的首席保镖 |
[09:27] | And this is Christopher Carlucci, | 这位是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐 |
[09:28] | – V.P. Of corporate affairs. – Who got whacked? | -公司事务的副主席 -谁死了 |
[09:31] | A, uh, Dr. Eric Mercer. | 埃里克·梅瑟医生 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I do not recognize this person. | 我不认识这个人 |
[09:45] | Mr. Scarpella, we’ve connected Dr. Mercer | 斯卡佩拉先生 我们知道梅瑟医生 |
[09:48] | to a surgical suite paid for by your organization. | 在一间你的机构出资的手术室工作 |
[09:51] | Dino, we know Eric worked for you, | 迪诺 我们知道埃里克为你工作 |
[09:53] | But who would want to do this to him? | 但有谁会想杀他呢 |
[09:55] | Can you help us out? | 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[09:56] | Sadly, I have no help to offer. | 很遗憾 我无能为力 |
[09:58] | But please, stay, enjoy yourselves. | 但请留下来 好好玩玩 |
[10:00] | It’s on the house. | 我请客 |
[10:02] | Uh, Mr. Scarpella… | 斯卡佩拉先生 |
[10:03] | Like he said, we got nothing for you. | 他说了 我们帮不上忙 |
[10:11] | – Hey, Espo. – So while you and Castle were busy getting lap dances, | -喂 埃斯波 -你和卡塞尔在欣赏脱衣舞时 |
[10:14] | Ryan and I did some real police work. | 莱恩和我却在努力办案 |
[10:16] | We found a Carlucci connection to the murder. | 我们发现了卡鲁齐家族与凶案的联系 |
[10:18] | Yeah… wait, what kind of a connection? | 等等 什么联系 |
[10:20] | Turns out the family’s number two, | 家族的二号人物 |
[10:22] | Christopher Carlucci, owns a black mustang. | 克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐有一辆黑色野马 |
[10:25] | Guess what was stashed inside. | 猜猜里面藏了什么 |
[10:27] | A santa suit… With blood on it. | 一件带血迹的圣诞老人服 |
[10:31] | Christopher Carlucci, | 克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐 |
[10:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:35] | Why did you kill Eric Mercer? | 你为何要杀埃里克·梅瑟 |
[10:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[10:39] | Okay, then why don’t you clear this up for me? | 行 那你给我解释一下 |
[10:41] | Where were you at the time of the murder? | 案发时你在哪里 |
[10:43] | And why did witnesses see your mustang at the crime scene? | 怎么会有人在犯罪现场看到了你的野马 |
[10:46] | And why did we find a santa suit | 我们又怎么会在你的后车箱 |
[10:49] | stuffed in the trunk of your car with Eric’s blood on it? | 找到了一套沾有埃里克血迹的圣诞老人衣服 |
[10:56] | Look, Christopher, I don’t think you just woke up one morning | 听着 克里斯托弗 我并不认为你是某天醒来 |
[10:58] | and decided to kill the family doctor. | 突然就决定要杀了家庭医生 |
[11:00] | That kind of order comes from above. | 应该是上面下的命令吧 |
[11:04] | Did Dino Scarpella give the order? | 是迪诺·斯卡佩拉下的命令吗 |
[11:13] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[11:17] | I wonder why the Carluccis would kill their own doctor. | 搞不懂卡鲁齐家的人为什么要杀了他们的医生 |
[11:20] | Maybe he saw something he shouldn’t have, | 也许他看到了什么不该看的东西 |
[11:22] | let the wrong mobster die on his table. | 或是没能救活某个重要的帮派人物 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[11:25] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪 -嗯 |
[11:29] | Richard Castle. | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[11:30] | Rick, we need to talk. | 里克 我们得谈谈 |
[11:34] | He said he wanted you to meet him at the strip club? | 他想让你去脱衣舞俱乐部见他 |
[11:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:38] | He just said that it was urgent. | 他只说事情很紧急 |
[11:40] | And when Dino Scarpella issues an invitation, | 要是迪诺·斯卡佩拉发出邀请 |
[11:43] | You don’t R.S.V.P. with “No.” | 你可不能用”不”来答复他 |
[11:44] | Yeah, you do, especially if he put a hit out on Eric Mercer. | 当然可以 尤其是他可能下令杀了埃里克·梅瑟 |
[11:47] | He called me at the precinct. | 他打到分局来找我 |
[11:49] | He knows I’m married to you. | 他知道我娶了你 |
[11:50] | I-I’m in no danger here. | 我不会有危险的 |
[11:52] | Oh, God, Castle, this just sounds like an epitaph. | 天啊 卡塞尔 这话听着像墓志铭一样 |
[11:54] | Um…You know what? I’m gonna go with you. | 这样吧 我跟你一起去 |
[11:57] | He said to come alone. | 他说了让我一个人去 |
[11:59] | You’re gonna have to trust me on this. | 这次你得相信我 |
[12:01] | Dino… He’s an honorable man. | 迪诺 他是个有操守的人 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, I bet that’s what Eric thought, too. | 好吧 埃里克肯定也是这么想的 |
[12:14] | Buy yourself something nice with it, okay? | 自己去买点好东西 好吗 |
[12:16] | Take your mind off this tragedy. | 别老想着这场悲剧了 |
[12:19] | And don’t tell your mother, okay? | 别告诉你母亲 好吗 |
[12:21] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[12:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[12:27] | The roll of cash she spends on clothes | 她花在衣服上的钱 |
[12:28] | could choke a horse. | 都能撑死一匹马了 |
[12:30] | I even bought an imitation couture company, | 我甚至买下了一家山寨的名牌服饰店 |
[12:32] | but the fake stuff isn’t good enough for my girl. | 但假货可配不上我女儿 |
[12:35] | Right? Especially now that she’s upset. | 对吧 尤其她现在还很伤心 |
[12:37] | She and Eric — they were very close, | 她跟埃里克 他们非常亲近 |
[12:40] | very close since they were kids. | 从小就非常亲近了 |
[12:41] | So you’re admitting he was your doctor. | 那么你承认他是你的医生了 |
[12:44] | I don’t like that word “Admit.” | 我不喜欢”承认”这个词 |
[12:47] | “Acknowledging”? | 那就”确认” |
[12:49] | Wow, Rick, me and you — | 里克 你和我 |
[12:52] | We had a good relationship once, huh? | 我们以前关系不错 对吧 |
[12:54] | We still do, don’t we? | 现在也是啊 不是吗 |
[12:56] | Well, I don’t know. I — | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | I need to know I can speak freely. | 我得确认说话不用有顾忌 |
[12:59] | That you’re not gonna turn around and repeat | 得确认你不会转身就去对警方 |
[13:00] | what I say to the authorities. | 重复我说的话 |
[13:02] | Dino… | 迪诺 |
[13:04] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[13:09] | Eric was family. | 埃里克是家人 |
[13:12] | My cousin Bruno’s kid, | 是我表亲布鲁诺的孩子 |
[13:14] | By a girl he had on the side. | 他跟第三者生的 |
[13:17] | Bruno… he died in the slammer, | 他死在了监狱里 |
[13:19] | So I looked after Eric. | 于是我一直照看着埃里克 |
[13:21] | I sent him to the best schools. | 我送他上最好的学校 |
[13:23] | I didn’t want him to work for the family, but… | 我不想让他为家族工作 可是… |
[13:26] | If you want to hear god laugh, you tell him — | 要想听上帝发笑 你就 |
[13:28] | Tell him all your plans, right? | 就把你的计划告诉他 等他作弄你 |
[13:30] | So what happened? | 那么到底发生了什么 |
[13:32] | A few years back, | 几年前 |
[13:33] | One of my guys got shot. It happens. | 我的一个手下中了枪 这种事时有发生 |
[13:35] | He would have croaked, but Eric stepped up. | 他本来会死的 可埃里克站了出来 |
[13:37] | Next thing I know… | 接下来 |
[13:39] | Next thing I know, he’s got a taste for the life. | 他就喜欢上了这样的生活 |
[13:43] | I need to find out who did this to him. | 我必须查清楚是谁干的 |
[13:46] | Don’t take this the wrong way, Dino, | 别误会啊 迪诺 |
[13:47] | But I think you already do know. | 可我觉得你已经知道是谁了 |
[13:49] | It was not Christopher. | 不是克里斯托弗 |
[13:50] | – All the evidence says that it was. – He was framed. | -一切证据都表明是他 -他是被陷害的 |
[13:52] | He’s innocent — when it comes to this, anyway. | 他是清白的 至少在这件事上是 |
[13:55] | I know… Because I was with him. | 我知道 因为我当时跟他在一起 |
[13:59] | Dino, if that’s true, | 迪诺 如果情况属实 |
[14:00] | all we have to do is call Beckett. | 你只要给贝克特打个电话就行 |
[14:01] | – You can alibi him. Mm, no, that’s no good. | -你可以做他的不在场证明 -不 不行 |
[14:03] | See, at the time, me and Christopher, we were, | 要知道 当时我跟克里斯托弗 |
[14:06] | Uh, engaged in a sensitive business transaction. | 我们在进行一项很敏感的商业交易 |
[14:09] | And by “Sensitive,” You mean “Illegal.” | 你说的”敏感” 是指”非法”吧 |
[14:11] | I don’t like that word either. | 这词我也不喜欢 |
[14:12] | My point is this — | 我的重点是 |
[14:15] | The cops are not looking for Eric’s killer | 警察没在追查杀埃里克的真凶 |
[14:17] | because they think they already got him. | 因为他们以为自己已经抓到真凶了 |
[14:19] | Even if they are out looking for him, | 就算他们去找 |
[14:20] | Nobody in my world’s gonna give ’em the time of day. | 我的人也不会给乖乖配合 |
[14:23] | And this is where you come in. | 所以就需要你出马了 |
[14:25] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[14:27] | I need you to prove Christopher’s innocence | 我要你证明克里斯托弗的清白 |
[14:28] | and find Eric’s killer. | 并找出杀死埃里克的真凶 |
[14:30] | See, nobody connected’s gonna talk to the cops, | 你看 与这事相关的人肯定不会跟警察合作 |
[14:33] | But if I vouch for you, | 但如果我替你作保 |
[14:35] | give you access no cop has ever gotten… | 给你一些警察得不到的权限 |
[14:39] | Dino, I don’t know if I’m — | 迪诺 我不知道自己… |
[14:40] | I could crack a joke about making you an offer | 我可以开个玩笑 说要给你一份 |
[14:41] | you can’t refuse. | 你无法拒绝的邀约 |
[14:44] | But you cannot refuse. | 但你一定不能拒绝 |
[14:47] | Understood. | 明白 |
[14:48] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:50] | But if I figure out who did this, | 但我如果查出是谁干的 |
[14:51] | you have to let me bring the killer to justice. | 你得让我把凶手缉拿归案 |
[14:54] | And by “Justice,” I mean legal justice, | 我是指上公堂 |
[14:57] | not just taking him out. | 不是直接灭了他 |
[14:58] | When the time comes, I need to call Beckett. | 到时候我要打电话通知贝克特 |
[15:03] | We will swear by the code of silence. | 我们要用缄默法则起誓 |
[15:10] | Omerta? | 乌黙它 |
[15:17] | You’re blood now, Rick. | 你现在也跟我们血脉相连了 里克 |
[15:20] | You’re family. | 你也是我们的家人了 |
[15:24] | Do not let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[15:28] | So let me get this straight. | 我整理一下 |
[15:29] | You want to reinvestigate Eric’s murder | 你想代表你的黑帮老大朋友 |
[15:32] | on behalf of your friend dino the mob boss? | 重新调查埃里克的谋杀案 |
[15:36] | Okay, well, when you put it like that, it sounds bad. | 好吧 你这么说听起来可挺糟的 |
[15:38] | It sounds bad no matter how I put it. | 不管我怎么说都挺糟的 |
[15:39] | Castle, we have the killer. | 卡塞尔 我们已经抓到凶手了 |
[15:42] | Christopher was with Dino at the time. | 克里斯托弗当时跟迪诺在一起 |
[15:43] | According to Dino. | 那只是迪诺说的 |
[15:45] | Dino is playing you. | 迪诺在耍你 |
[15:47] | Mobsters get arrested. | 时常有帮派成员被捕 |
[15:49] | It’s a cost of doing business. Dino knows that. | 这是做生意的成本 迪诺清楚这点 |
[15:51] | So why go through the trouble of asking me to look into it | 所以克里斯托弗要不是真的清白 |
[15:53] | unless Christopher was innocent? | 他为什么还要大费周章请我去调查 |
[15:55] | Firstly, he didn’t exactly ask you, | 首先 他那可不叫”请” |
[15:56] | and secondly, he just wants his number two back. | 其次 他只是想让自己的二把手回到身边 |
[15:59] | Well, there’s more to it than that. | 其实不只这些 |
[16:03] | Omerta. | 乌黙它 |
[16:05] | We made the blood oath. | 我们发了血誓 |
[16:06] | It was not my idea, and I did not have a choice. | 不是我的主意 我也没别的选择 |
[16:09] | So you believe Dino because he gave you a paper cut? | 你相信迪诺就是因为被他取了点血 |
[16:12] | Look, if I look into eric’s murder | 如果我调查埃里克被杀案 |
[16:15] | and the trail leads back to Christopher Carlucci, so be it. | 发现凶手还是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐 那就是他 |
[16:18] | But if it doesn’t, | 但如果并非如此 |
[16:20] | don’t you want to know who the real killer is? | 难道你不想知道真凶是谁吗 |
[16:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | But you have to promise that Captain Gates | 但是你得保证不让盖茨警监 |
[16:28] | isn’t gonna find out that we’re poking around | 发现我们在调查 |
[16:30] | an already closed case. | 已经结了的案子 |
[16:31] | And… you have to keep me looped in | 而且 你必须随时向我 |
[16:33] | – every step of the way. – I promise. | -汇报新情况 -我保证 |
[16:36] | And since Dino gave me an all-access pass with the family, | 既然迪诺给了我在家族中任意查访的权利 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna start by talking to Christopher. | 我就从克里斯托弗问起吧 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | I heard Dino Scarpella and Castle had a sit-down. | 我听说迪诺·斯卡佩拉和卡塞尔见了面 |
[16:48] | What do you think that’s about? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:50] | But I don’t like him going around us like this. | 但我讨厌他有事瞒着我们的情况 |
[16:53] | Hey, baby! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[16:58] | Javier, these are my parents– | 哈维尔 这是我的父母 |
[17:00] | Walter and Melinda. | 沃特和梅琳达 |
[17:02] | – How you doing? – Ooh, oh. Okay. | -你好 -好吧 |
[17:05] | We’re huggers in the parish family, son. | 我们是喜欢拥抱的教区家庭 孩子 |
[17:07] | And go ahead. Call me “Dad.” | 不用拘束 叫我爸爸就行 |
[17:09] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | Ooh! I can see where Lanie | 我终于知道蕾妮 |
[17:15] | gets her beautiful eyes from. | 美丽的眼睛是从谁儿那遗传来的了 |
[17:17] | And her medical brain must come from you. | 而且她的医疗头脑肯定是继承了您 |
[17:19] | I hear that you’re a surgeon. | 我听说您是外科医生 |
[17:20] | Cardiothoracic. But retired. | 心胸手术医师 不过已经退休了 |
[17:22] | No shop talk, dear. The only talk I want | 别提你的老本行了 亲爱的 我只想 |
[17:26] | is to hear the story. | 听那个故事 |
[17:28] | – What story? – The proposal, of course. | -哪个故事 -当然是求婚场面啦 |
[17:31] | Oh! That story! Right. | 那个故事啊 没错 |
[17:35] | Javi? | 哈维 |
[17:39] | Yes, the story. Um… | 那个故事 |
[17:41] | Uh, we, um… | 我们 |
[17:43] | You know, baby, you tell it so much better than me. | 宝贝 你讲的比我好多了 |
[17:45] | Why don’t you… | 不如你来 |
[17:46] | This guy! You should have seen him. | 这家伙啊 二位真该亲眼看看当时的状况 |
[17:49] | He rolls Lanie | 他带着蕾妮 |
[17:50] | out into the middle of the central park boat pond. | 划船到了中央公园的湖中心 |
[17:52] | He gets down on one knee, | 单膝跪地 |
[17:54] | so nervous he nearly capsizes the boat. | 紧张的差点把船都弄翻了 |
[17:57] | Almost sends them both into the water. | 差点害他俩都掉进水里 |
[17:59] | That’s just what Lanie did when… | 当时蕾妮也是这样的表情 |
[18:02] | she saw that ring. | 因为她看到了戒指 |
[18:03] | Perfect fit. | 完美契合 |
[18:06] | I’m Kevin, by the way — Espo’s partner and, you know, | 顺便提一下我叫凯文 埃斯波的搭档 |
[18:09] | proposal planner-in-crime. | 求婚计划我也有份哦 |
[18:11] | That’s so romantic. I want to hear all about the courtship. | 太浪漫了 整个恋爱过程我都要听 |
[18:15] | I just wish we had time for all of that, | 真希望有那个时间 |
[18:17] | but, you know, with us having to get back to work | 但是 我们都有工作 |
[18:19] | and — and you having to catch your plane… | 而且你们还要赶飞机所以 |
[18:20] | Actually, I just got a text | 事实上 我刚收到短信 |
[18:22] | that our flight’s been delayed till tomorrow. | 我们的航班被推迟到明天了 |
[18:23] | So why don’t we all go out and have dinner a little later? | 所以不如待会儿我们一起出去吃个晚饭吧 |
[18:27] | Yes, that sounds great, Walter. | 听起来不错 沃特 |
[18:30] | I mean… dad. | 我是说 爸爸 |
[18:34] | You sure he’s good? | 你确定可以和他谈 |
[18:38] | Ask your questions. I’ll tell you what I know. | 你问吧 我知道的都会告诉你 |
[18:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | So… | 那么 |
[18:44] | Dino says you were set up. | 迪诺说你是被陷害的 |
[18:46] | So who’d want to frame you? | 有谁会想陷害你 |
[18:49] | I’m his right-hand man. | 我是他的得力助手 |
[18:51] | I know 50 guys who would slit my throat… | 我能说出50个等不及想 |
[18:54] | like that. | 干掉我的人 |
[18:55] | But they’d kill me. | 但他们会直接动手 |
[18:57] | Not one of ’em would frame me. | 不会有想陷害我的人 |
[19:01] | All right, then let’s talk about Eric. | 好吧 那说说埃里克吧 |
[19:03] | Eric, uh, recently had some concerns. | 埃里克 最近有点担心 |
[19:07] | Concerns that someone was after him? | 担心有人要杀他吗 |
[19:09] | Not exactly. Uh… | 也不是 |
[19:11] | See, Eric being our doctor — | 埃里克作为我们的医生 |
[19:14] | we kept that secret. | 这是我们的家族秘密 |
[19:15] | You know, so he could have a life outside the family. | 以便他能继续无关家族那部分的生活 |
[19:18] | But I guess he was afraid that his secret got out, | 但我猜他是担心这个秘密泄露 |
[19:21] | because a few days ago, he comes to me | 因为几天前 他来找我 |
[19:24] | and he asks a favor. | 让我帮他个忙 |
[19:26] | What kind of a favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[19:27] | He wanted phone tap detectors. | 他想要手机窃听检测器 |
[19:30] | You know, tracing equipment. | 追踪设备 |
[19:33] | He thought he was being watched. | 他觉得自己在被监视 |
[19:34] | – By whom? – I don’t know. | -谁在监视他 -我不知道 |
[19:36] | You know, at the time, I thought he was just being paranoid. | 那时我以为他只是太多疑了 |
[19:38] | But I wanted to be safe, so, I, uh, | 但我为了以防万一 所以 |
[19:41] | I hooked him up with cyber Rita. | 还是帮他联系了网络高手丽塔 |
[19:46] | Are you morons ready? | 你们几个白痴准备好了吗 |
[19:47] | I’m cutting the alarm in 3, 2, 1… | 我要切断警报器了 3 2 1 |
[19:51] | bam! | 结束 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I helped the doc. | 是 我帮了医生 |
[19:55] | Well, did Eric tell you who he thought was watching him? | 埃里克有告诉你他觉得是谁在监视他吗 |
[19:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:59] | When he asked for the counter surveillance equipment. | 他问你要反追踪设备时 |
[20:01] | That’s not what he asked me for. | 他问我要的不是那个 |
[20:04] | It isn’t? | 不是吗 |
[20:05] | No. Christopher called me and told me to give Eric | 不 克里斯托弗打给我说埃里克要什么 |
[20:08] | whatever he needed, so I did. | 就给什么 所以我就给了 |
[20:10] | And what did Eric need? | 埃里克要的是什么 |
[20:12] | Well, it sounds like | 听起来好像是 |
[20:13] | Eric told Christopher one thing, and me another. | 埃里克跟我和克里斯托弗说的不一样呢 |
[20:16] | So I’m not gonna say another word | 所以在我确保这位打手大哥 |
[20:18] | until I’m sure that lurch over there | 不会把我丢进河里喂鱼前 |
[20:20] | isn’t gonna have me sleeping with the fishes. | 我不打算再说什么了 |
[20:22] | Uh, lurch, would you — | 打手 你能不能 |
[20:24] | Rocco, I mean, could you — | 我是说 瑞克 你能不能 |
[20:27] | He wanted hot credit cards. | 他想要烫手信用卡 |
[20:29] | Stolen credit cards? What for? | 失窃信用卡 为什么呢 |
[20:31] | So he could buy things and not have to pay for them. | 为了不花自己的钱买东西 |
[20:34] | – Thank you. That’s — – I gave him a dozen, | -谢谢 这… -我给了他一打 |
[20:36] | So each is good for about 2 grand | 每张刷爆前差不多 |
[20:38] | before it needs to be tossed. | 能刷两千 |
[20:40] | Did Eric say why he needed $24,000? | 埃里克有没有说为什么需要两万四千美金 |
[20:42] | Maybe for wheels? | 也许是为了租车 |
[20:44] | He asked if he could use the card to access | 他问我说这卡能不能 |
[20:45] | a swipe-and-go car rental, but I told him | 用在刷卡付钱的租车行 但我跟他说 |
[20:47] | he was definitely gonna need a fake I.D. to go with the card. | 要在租车行用一定要再办张假身份证才行 |
[20:49] | Okay, could you e-mail me those credit card numbers | 你能把那些信用卡号给我发到邮箱里吗 |
[20:51] | – so I can see if he used them? – Yeah. | -以便我检查一下他有没有用 -好 |
[20:54] | Which of you idiots just triggered the security door? | 你们哪个白痴碰响了防盗门 |
[20:57] | Stolen credit cards, a possible getaway car. | 失窃信用卡 可能还有逃亡用车 |
[21:00] | Sounds like eric was about to go on the run. | 听起来埃里克好像是要跑路啊 |
[21:02] | Only the killer got to him first. | 只是被凶手抢了先 |
[21:03] | Okay, so if Christopher didn’t kill him, then who did? | 如果不是克里斯托弗杀的 那凶手是谁 |
[21:06] | Maybe whatever Eric was charging on those cards could give us a lead. | 也许埃里克用卡买的东西能提供一些线索 |
[21:09] | Unfortunately, cards are a bust. | 不幸的是 信用卡这条线没戏 |
[21:11] | I ran the numbers. No recent activity. | 我查了所有的卡号 最近都没有被使用 |
[21:14] | – Did we ever find those cards? – Uh, no. | -我们找到这些卡了吗 -没 |
[21:15] | Not in his hospital locker or his apartment | 医院的柜子 他的公寓 |
[21:17] | – or on his body. – Maybe the killer took them. | -他身上都没有 -有可能凶手拿走了 |
[21:19] | Well, I’ll have Tory monitor the numbers, | 我会让托瑞监控那些信用卡号 |
[21:21] | see if any activity pops. | 看它们有没有人使用 |
[21:23] | – Think I got a lead. – So we’re really thinking | -我想我有条线索 -我们真的认为 |
[21:24] | – that this killer is not Christopher Carlucci, right? Yes. | -凶手不是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐对吗 -他不是 |
[21:27] | – Maybe. – No. | -有可能不是 -不是吗 |
[21:30] | Oh, come on. The guy is guilty. | 算了吧 那家伙有罪 |
[21:32] | Nobody thought otherwise until Castle over here | 没人会想到他不是凶手 直到卡塞尔 |
[21:34] | started moonlighting for the mob. | 开始兼职给那伙人打工 |
[21:35] | I think that might be overstating it a little. | 我觉得你说的有点过了 |
[21:37] | You took a blood oath. | 你和他们歃血为盟了都 |
[21:38] | You let them turn you into an honorary mobster. | 你让他们把你变成了个名誉匪徒 |
[21:41] | – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, come on, man. | -你怎么回事 -行了吧 哥们 |
[21:43] | How many people outside of the mafia | 有多少黑手党以外的人 |
[21:45] | ever get to swear Omertà? | 能有机会以沉默法则宣誓 |
[21:47] | I think it is a… experience of a lifetime. | 我觉得这是一次人生的难以忘怀的经历 |
[21:49] | – Of course you would. – Didn’t you say you had a lead? | -你当然这么想 -不是说你有线索吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah. The lab was able to identify the crystals | 实验室识别出了蕾妮在埃里克袖子上 |
[21:54] | that Lanie found on Eric’s sleeves. | 找到的晶体是什么 |
[21:56] | They’re made up of sodium ferrocyanide | 那是由亚铁氰化钠 |
[21:58] | mixed with sodium chloride, which means — | 和氯化钠混合而成的 也就是说 |
[22:00] | It’s road salt. It hasn’t snowed in weeks. | 那是道路用盐 可好几周都没下过雪了 |
[22:03] | So why would Eric be literally up to his elbows in salt? | 那为什么埃里克要忙于这件事呢 |
[22:05] | I don’t know. But there are only four salt depots | 我也不清楚 但岛上只有四个盐仓 |
[22:08] | on the island, and one of them happens to be | 其中一个恰好就在犯罪现场 |
[22:10] | within three blocks of our crime scene. | 三个街区的范围内 |
[22:12] | – The blue backpack. But we searched for it. – We never found it. | -那个蓝色背包 -我们找了但没找到 |
[22:15] | That’s because just before Eric died, he hid that bag. | 那是因为埃里克死前把包藏起来了 |
[22:18] | The salt depot. | 那个盐仓 |
[22:21] | Man, the places we go to follow a lead. | 天 我们跟随线索找到各种地方 |
[22:24] | But if it points to our killer, it’s worth it indeed. | 但如果这帮我们找到凶手 也是值得的 |
[22:27] | If that’s you trying to help me with my poem, | 你要是想借此帮我写诗 |
[22:29] | then it’s not working. | 那可是一点用都没有 |
[22:33] | Right over here. | 就在这 |
[22:34] | This is where Eric gained access. | 这就是埃里克进入仓库的地方 |
[22:37] | Wait, is that the, uh — right there. | 等一下 那是 就在那 |
[22:48] | The victim’s blue backpack. You were right. | 被害人的蓝色背包 你说得对 |
[22:51] | Eric must have stashed it here before he was killed. | 埃里克肯定是在被杀害前把它藏在这里 |
[22:53] | But what was he trying to hide | 但他想把什么藏起来 |
[22:54] | that he didn’t want anyone to find? | 不被人发现呢 |
[23:00] | Bloody clothes? | 血衣吗 |
[23:01] | With bullet holes. | 带着弹孔 |
[23:05] | Here’s what I can tell you. | 我能知道就是 |
[23:06] | the guy who wore these clothes | 穿这衣服的人 |
[23:07] | was about 6 feet, maybe 180, 200 pounds. | 有六英尺高 大概重180到200磅 |
[23:10] | – What about his injuries? Two shots to the back. | -他的伤势呢 -背后中了两枪 |
[23:12] | Both bullets exited the front of his body. | 两颗子弹都射穿了身体 |
[23:14] | Based on where he was hit and the amount of blood, | 根据他被枪射中的部位和出血量 |
[23:16] | he probably didn’t survive. | 他可能已经死了 |
[23:18] | So did any stiffs come in with those kinds of wounds? | 有没有尸体上面有这种类型的伤口 |
[23:20] | – Minus his clothes, of course. – No. I already checked. | -当然了 要去除衣服 -我查过了 没有 |
[23:23] | Can you tell when he was shot? | 你能推测出他是什么时候被击中的吗 |
[23:24] | Blood coagulation says it was within the last two days. | 从血液凝固上看应该是过去的两天内 |
[23:27] | Eric missed work two days ago, and his hytch app showed | 埃里克两天前没去上班 他的拼车软件显示 |
[23:30] | that he went to that surgical suite in Queens. | 他去了皇后区的手术室 |
[23:32] | So then maybe this was one of his mob patients. | 所以有可能是他的一个黑帮病人 |
[23:34] | He wasn’t — at least not according to Dino. | 他不是 至少根据迪诺所说的来看 |
[23:36] | No recent gunshot wounds in the family, | 家族里没有人被枪击 |
[23:38] | And Eric hadn’t treated anyone in the past week. | 在过去的一周里埃里克没有给人治疗过 |
[23:40] | Then Eric must have treated someone else, | 那埃里克肯定给其他人治疗过 |
[23:42] | someone not connected to the Carluccis. | 某个和卡鲁齐家族无关的人 |
[23:45] | Could that mean that Eric operated | 这是否就意味着埃里克 |
[23:47] | on someone from another family? | 给其他黑帮家族的人动过手术 |
[23:49] | If he did, and said mobster is dead or missing, | 如果是的话 有黑帮成员死亡或者失踪 |
[23:51] | then perhaps Detective McBride has heard about it. | 那麦克布莱德探长应该会知道 |
[23:53] | Meantime, I’ll run D.N.A. to see if this blood | 同时 我会查一下DNA看血液是否 |
[23:55] | matches anyone in the system. | 和系统上的人有匹配 |
[23:56] | Thanks, Lanie. | 谢谢 蕾妮 |
[24:02] | Hey, hey. Hey. So what’s the game plan | 那今晚有什么计划 |
[24:05] | to survive dinner with your parents? | 在吃饭的时候能应付得了你爸妈 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. We barely survived five minutes with them. | 我不知道 我们连五分钟都应付不了 |
[24:09] | You… | 你 |
[24:09] | What if they ask us where we want to live? | 万一他们问我们想住在哪儿 |
[24:12] | When we want kids? | 什么时候要孩子怎么办 |
[24:15] | They’re gonna see right through us. Maybe we should come clean. | 他们肯定会看穿我们的 也许我们得坦白 |
[24:17] | Javi, I can’t come clean. | 哈维 我不能坦白 |
[24:18] | If I come clean, I will never hear the end of this. | 如果我坦白了 他们就会没完没了的 |
[24:22] | Look, you met them. You kept your promise. | 听着 你已经见过他们 兑现了诺言 |
[24:24] | You can skip dinner. | 晚餐你可以不去 |
[24:25] | I’ll say something came up — like a dead body. | 我就说有事情 比如一具死尸 |
[24:29] | No way. | 没门 |
[24:30] | I can’t be the kind of fiance that bails | 我不能变成那种未婚夫 |
[24:33] | on the one time your parents were in town. | 你爸妈难得来一趟我不能爽约 |
[24:35] | I have to go. We’re engaged. | 我必须得去 我们订婚了 |
[24:38] | We’re not engaged. | 我们没有 |
[24:39] | But we could be. | 但我们有可能订了 |
[24:41] | Someday. | 将来某一天 |
[24:42] | And I don’t want them to hate me then | 我不想让他们因为我现在偷偷溜走 |
[24:44] | because I skipped out now. | 而到那时候讨厌我 |
[24:50] | So I asked around about the other crime families, | 我问了一下其他的黑帮家族 |
[24:52] | looked into who might have gone missing | 查了查看谁失踪了 |
[24:53] | or, you know, taken a bullet the last few days. | 或者你懂的 在过去几天吃了子弹的 |
[24:56] | I think I got your guy. 6’1″, 190 pounds. | 我想我找到那人了 1米86 86公斤 |
[24:59] | He’d fit in those clothes. | 他能穿上那些衣服 |
[25:00] | Luca Tessaro? | 卢卡·泰萨罗 |
[25:01] | Of the Tessaro crime family? | 是泰萨罗黑帮的吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah, and the family’s beating the drums | 是的 他们到处在说 |
[25:04] | because Luca disappeared three days ago. | 因为卢卡三天前失踪了 |
[25:07] | Aren’t the Tessaros and the Carluccis rivals? | 泰萨罗家族和卡鲁齐家族不是对手吗 |
[25:09] | More like sworn enemies. | 更像是不共戴天的仇人 |
[25:10] | Which could be why things went bad for your doctor. | 这也可能是那位医生被杀的原因 |
[25:13] | You don’t cross family lines. | 你不能家族越界 |
[25:16] | What do we know about Luca’s disappearance? | 关于卢卡失踪我们知道些什么 |
[25:18] | Well, 3 nights ago, 9-1-1 got reports | 三天前 911接到电话 |
[25:19] | of shots fired near his neighborhood. | 说他家附近有人开枪 |
[25:21] | Officers responded. They didn’t find anything. | 有警员出动 但什么都没找到 |
[25:24] | But Luca hasn’t been seen since. | 但卢卡自那时起就失踪了 |
[25:25] | – Thank you, detective. – Whatever you need. | -谢谢你 警探 -有什么要帮忙的 尽管说 |
[25:30] | Why would Eric treat Luca Tessaro, | 为什么埃里克要给卢卡·泰萨罗治疗呢 |
[25:32] | a member of a rival family? | 一个敌对黑帮的成员 |
[25:33] | See, this is the beauty of me being mobbed up. | 瞧见没 这就是我加入黑帮的魅力所在 |
[25:36] | Temporarily. I can go straight to the source and ask Dino. | 暂时地 我可以直接去问迪诺 |
[25:38] | Castle, just be careful. | 卡塞尔 小心一点 |
[25:40] | If Eric treated a Carlucci enemy, | 如果埃里克救了卡鲁齐的敌人 |
[25:42] | then Dino had motive. | 那迪诺就有杀人的动机 |
[25:43] | Dino is not gonna ask me to investigate | 如果这会牵扯上他 |
[25:45] | If it’s gonna lead back to his doorstep. | 迪诺肯定不会让我继续调查的 |
[25:47] | But I shall return with answers. | 我肯定能带着答案回来的 |
[25:50] | The boys and I will check the area | 我和他们会去调查 |
[25:51] | where those shots were fired. | 发生枪击的地方 |
[25:53] | Maybe officers missed something. | 也许警员漏掉了什么 |
[25:56] | Well, if unis missed something, I’m not finding it. | 如果警员们遗漏了什么 我也找不到 |
[25:58] | All five 9-1-1 callers said they heard shots | 五个报警的人都说在这地下通道附近 |
[26:01] | near this underpass, | 听到了枪声 |
[26:03] | So if Luca Tessaro was killed here, | 如果卢卡·泰萨罗是在这里被杀的 |
[26:05] | there’s got to be evidence. | 那肯定有留下证据 |
[26:07] | Assuming he’s really our victim. | 如果他真的是被害人的话 |
[26:09] | Oh, he definitely is. Lanie just texted. | 他肯定是了 蕾妮发短信来了 |
[26:11] | Luca Tessaro’s in the system, | 卢卡·泰萨罗的资料在系统里 |
[26:12] | and the prelim DNA markers from the bloody clothes | 衣服上血迹的初步DNA检测结果 |
[26:15] | are a match. | 与系统里的相符 |
[26:16] | How did Luca and Eric cross paths in the first place? | 卢卡和埃里克又是怎么扯上关系的 |
[26:24] | You guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:29] | I found a slug. | 我找到了一个弹头 |
[26:31] | Call CSU. | 叫鉴证科来 |
[26:35] | Hey. I found something else. | 我也有所发现 |
[26:38] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[26:42] | That’s blood. | 这是血迹 |
[26:45] | Rocco, you must be privy to the inner workings of the family. | 瑞克你一定知道不少家族事务的内幕吧 |
[26:47] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 不知是否介意我问几个问题呢 |
[26:52] | I’m gonna go ahead and take that as a — as a “Yes.” | 那 那我就认为你是默认同意了 |
[26:55] | So, first of all, how well did you know Eric Mercer? | 那首先 你对埃里克·梅瑟有多了解 |
[27:03] | You’re a man of few words, Rocco. | 你还真是不喜欢说话 瑞克 |
[27:05] | Very, very few words. | 真是一句话都不愿说 |
[27:08] | How about Luca Tessaro? | 那卢卡·泰萨罗呢 |
[27:10] | Eric have any history with him? | 埃里克和他有什么过节吗 |
[27:13] | Luca’s a sore subject. | 卢卡是个万人嫌 |
[27:17] | Uh, sore subject, why? | 万人嫌 为什么 |
[27:19] | Because he’s a Tessaro? | 因为他是泰萨罗家族的 |
[27:20] | Because he’s a stain upon his family. | 因为他是他们家族的败类 |
[27:24] | Okay, I take it Eric didn’t like him. | 那我想埃里克应该不喜欢他 |
[27:26] | Eric hated Luca. We all do. | 埃里克讨厌卢卡 我们都讨厌他 |
[27:29] | For what he did to Jane. | 因为他没有好好对简 |
[27:31] | Dino’s daughter? How is she involved? | 迪诺的女儿 她怎么和这有关 |
[27:37] | One night she’s at this club. | 某天晚上她在一家俱乐部 |
[27:40] | Luca was there, and he tried to have his way with her. | 卢卡也在 他想对她动手动脚的 |
[27:43] | Word got back to Dino. | 消息传到了迪诺那里 |
[27:45] | He was ready to kill Luca. | 他都准备好杀了卢卡的 |
[27:46] | Wanted to pull the trigger himself. | 他想亲自动手的 |
[27:49] | – Well, did he? – Mnh-mnh. Jane stopped him. | -那后来呢 -没 简阻止了他 |
[27:52] | She didn’t want a war between families. | 她不想挑起家族之间的战争 |
[27:54] | Besides, she’s a woman who can take care of herself. | 此外 她也是个非常有分寸的女人 |
[28:00] | Hey, Beckett, I just got some very interesting news. | 贝克特 我刚发现了非常有意思的线索 |
[28:02] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也是 |
[28:04] | We found blood evidence at the scene where Luca was shot. | 我们在卢卡被枪击的现场发现了血迹 |
[28:07] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[28:08] | It was Luca’s blood on a bracelet. | 一个手镯上沾满了卢卡的血迹 |
[28:10] | CSU pulled a thumbprint off of it | 鉴证科从上面提取的指纹 |
[28:12] | that matched a DMV record for Jane Scarpella. | 与简·斯卡佩拉在车管所备案的相符 |
[28:15] | She’s Dino’s daughter. | 她是迪诺的女儿 |
[28:17] | Look, it’s possible that Jane killed Luca. | 有可能是简杀了卢卡 |
[28:20] | She got Eric to help cover it up and then she killed him, too. | 她叫埃里克帮她毁尸灭迹随后又杀了他 |
[28:22] | I just — I don’t know what her motive would be. | 只不过…我还不知道她的动机 |
[28:24] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[28:26] | Good. Then let’s hear it. | 不错 那快说说吧 |
[28:28] | Can’t. I gotta go. I’ll call you back and tell you later. | 不行 得挂了 稍后再打给你说 |
[28:32] | I hope. | 但愿吧 |
[28:34] | The boss will see you now. | 头儿现在就要见你 |
[28:42] | Dino. | 迪诺 |
[28:43] | What news do you have for me, Rick? | 有什么消息要告诉我吗 里克 |
[28:46] | Who killed Eric? | 是谁杀了埃里克 |
[28:53] | You come in here… | 你就这么走进来… |
[28:55] | To my house of business | 到我的地盘上 |
[28:58] | and accuse my daughter of not one | 指控我的女儿犯了不是一起 |
[29:00] | but two murders? | 而是两起谋杀案 |
[29:02] | Not…Accuse as much as…. | 并不是…指控的意思… |
[29:06] | Perhaps she’s a…Person of interest. | 她大概算是个…嫌疑人吧 |
[29:09] | You think I don’t know what that means? | 你以为我不懂那是什么意思吗 |
[29:12] | You disappoint me, Rick. | 你让我失望了 里克 |
[29:15] | I came to you. | 我请你帮忙 |
[29:17] | I put my faith in you. | 我信任你 |
[29:19] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我俩之间达成了共识 |
[29:21] | We did. | 确实有 |
[29:22] | We do. Look, you’re the last… | 真的 你是… |
[29:26] | Dino, what are you — what are you doing? | 迪诺 你要干…你要干什么 |
[29:27] | I don’t tolerate lies, Rick. | 我绝不容忍谎言 里克 |
[29:30] | Dino — eh — hey… | 迪诺… |
[29:33] | Hey, we’re family, remember? | 我们是一家人 记得吗 |
[29:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:37] | You never disrespect family. | 你绝不能不尊重家人 |
[29:40] | Who disrespects you? | 谁不尊重你了 |
[29:41] | I respect you, Dino. | 我尊重你 迪诺 |
[29:43] | I-I-I respect the hell out of you. | 我非常非常尊重你 |
[29:47] | Dad, I heard Mr. Castle | 爸爸 我听说卡塞尔先生 |
[29:48] | had information on Eric’s killer. | 知道杀害埃里克的凶手是谁 |
[29:51] | Oh. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:52] | Step out, Jane. I’m conducting business. | 先出去 简 我还有正事要办 |
[29:55] | Dino, ask her. Ask her. | 迪诺 你问她 问问她 |
[29:57] | You at least owe me that much. | 看在以前交情的份上 |
[29:59] | If she’s guilty, you need to know. | 如果她是有罪的 你得知道 |
[30:00] | Otherwise, you can’t protect her. | 不然你也没法保护她 |
[30:02] | Guilty? Guilty of what? | 有罪 我犯什么罪了 |
[30:04] | Of Tessaro’s murder. | 泰萨罗的死 |
[30:05] | Police found your bracelet where he was shot. | 警方在凶案现场发现了你的手镯 |
[30:08] | Jane, you tell him. | 简 你告诉他 |
[30:11] | Tell him you weren’t there, Jane. | 告诉他你不在那里 简 |
[30:12] | You better tell him. | 你最好告诉他 |
[30:14] | Tell him! Jane, tell him! | 告诉他 简 告诉他 |
[30:15] | Daddy, I’m sorry! I was. | 老爸 我错了 我是在那里 |
[30:20] | But I didn’t kill him. | 可我没有杀他 |
[30:23] | I was trying to save him. | 我是想救他的 |
[30:25] | Save him? | 救他 |
[30:27] | Dad, Luca and I — | 爸爸 卢卡和我… |
[30:30] | We were in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[30:32] | You were in what? | 你们什么 |
[30:34] | After what he did to you? | 在他对你那样之后 |
[30:36] | That story about him coming on to me — | 他对我动手动脚的事情… |
[30:37] | I made it up. | 是我编的 |
[30:38] | Made it up? What do you mean, you made it up? | 你编的 什么意思 什么叫你编的 |
[30:41] | What was I supposed to say? | 不然我该怎么说呢 |
[30:42] | That I was in love with a Tessaro? | 我和一个泰萨罗家族的人相爱了 |
[30:45] | If either family knew our secret, | 任何一个家族知道了我们的秘密 |
[30:46] | we could never be together. | 我们就永远无法在一起了 |
[30:51] | Daddy… | 老爸… |
[30:53] | I’m processing this news. | 先容我好好想一想 |
[30:59] | Jane, uh… | 简 |
[31:02] | What happened that night? | 那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[31:06] | Luca called me… | 卢卡打电话给我的… |
[31:08] | Gasping for breath. He’d been shot. | 他呼吸十分困难 他被枪击了 |
[31:12] | By the time I got to him, he was unconscious, | 等我找到他时 他已经昏迷不醒了 |
[31:14] | Dying. | 快死了 |
[31:16] | He needed help, so I dragged him into my car. | 他需要我的帮助 我就把他拖进我车里 |
[31:19] | That’s probably how I lost my bracelet. | 大概就是在那时我的手镯掉了 |
[31:21] | So you called Eric. | 那你就打电话给埃里克了 |
[31:23] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[31:26] | Eric told me to meet him at the surgery room. | 埃里克跟我说在手术室等他 |
[31:28] | He did everything in his power to save Luca, | 他为了救卢卡拼尽了全力 |
[31:30] | But…He couldn’t. | 可是…还是不行 |
[31:33] | Which explains Eric’s murder. | 这也解释了埃里克为何被杀 |
[31:35] | If the Tessaros found out Eric was involved in Luca’s death, | 如果泰萨罗家族的人发现埃里克和卢卡的死有关 |
[31:38] | they would have retaliated. | 他们肯定会复仇的 |
[31:42] | What did they know, Jane? | 他们知道什么 简 |
[31:43] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[31:44] | Eric got rid of the body and the clothes | 埃里克处理掉了尸体和衣服 |
[31:47] | So nothing could lead them to our family. | 这样他们就不会怀疑到我们家族 |
[31:51] | Jane, did Luca tell you on the phone | 简 卢卡有在电话上跟你说 |
[31:52] | who shot him, who wanted him dead? | 谁要置他于死地吗 |
[31:54] | No. But last week | 没有 但是上周 |
[31:57] | he said something was up with the Tessaros. | 他说泰萨罗家族出事了 |
[32:00] | Somebody was making a power grab, | 有人要谋权篡位 |
[32:02] | and he was trying to find out who. | 他要找出那个人 |
[32:04] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[32:06] | if the Tessaros killed my Eric, | 如果埃里克的死和泰萨罗家族有关 |
[32:09] | we’re going to war. | 我们就开战 |
[32:15] | Lovers from rival families. | 敌对家族的爱情故事 |
[32:16] | Wow, that sounds like “Romeo and Juliet.” | 听起来就像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[32:18] | Right down to Eric as the apothecary. | 正好埃里克也懂得开药 |
[32:22] | Yo. Jane’s alibi checks out. | 证实了简的不在场证明 |
[32:23] | Doorman places her at home during Eric’s murder. | 门卫表示在埃里克被杀时 她在家 |
[32:25] | What about the street cams in the area | 卢卡·泰萨罗被杀时候 |
[32:26] | – around Luca Tessaro’s shooting? – We looked. | -周边街道的摄像头呢 -查过了 |
[32:29] | There’s no cameras out that way. | 那条路没有摄像头覆盖 |
[32:30] | Which means we’re dead in the water. | 也就是说线索又断了 |
[32:32] | Which means I could be dead in the water. | 也就是说我没了用处 |
[32:33] | If one of the Tessaros killed luca and eric, | 如果泰萨罗家族的成员杀了卢卡和埃里克 |
[32:35] | we need to figure out who it was. | 我们得找出凶手 |
[32:36] | Well, unless you got a bud in that family, too, | 除非你在他们家族也有熟人 |
[32:38] | they’re not gonna talk. | 他们不会开口的 |
[32:40] | Luckily, a credit card just did the talking. | 信用卡方面有线索了 |
[32:42] | Do you remember those hot numbers that Eric got from Rita? | 你们还记得埃里克从丽塔那拿到的信用卡吗 |
[32:44] | Well, someone just used one of ’em | 刚才有人用了其中一张 |
[32:45] | – to order a pizza for delivery. – It’s the killer. | -叫了披萨外卖 -是凶手 |
[32:48] | He must have got the cards off Eric’s body. | 他一定是从埃里克的尸体拿走的 |
[32:49] | – Delivery to where? – To a tile import business | -送去哪 -送到一个瓷砖进口公司 |
[32:51] | owned by Luca’s cousin, Dante Tessaro. | 持有人是卢卡的堂兄 但丁·泰萨罗 |
[32:54] | And with Luca out of the way, Dante becomes | 随着卢卡的死去 但丁成为了 |
[32:56] | heir apparent to the Tessaro family. | 泰萨罗家族的继承人 |
[32:58] | This tile business — what’s the address? | 这家瓷砖公司 在哪里 |
[33:03] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[33:15] | One more step and I’ll blow your heads off. | 再靠近一步就打爆你的头 |
[33:19] | Luca Tessaro? | 卢卡·泰萨罗 |
[33:22] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[33:26] | Luca, put your weapon down! | 卢卡 放下武器 |
[33:27] | Why? So you can take me out? Finish the job? | 为什么 好让你干掉我 回去交差 |
[33:30] | – Who sent you? – Nobody sent us, Mr. Tessaro. | -谁派你来的 -没人派我 泰萨罗先生 |
[33:33] | We’re not here to kill you. | 我们不会杀了你的 |
[33:35] | No, a-as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[33:36] | we thought you were already dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[33:38] | Hey, look, if you don’t believe us, | 听着 如果你不相信我们 |
[33:40] | you can always ask Jane! | 你可以问问简 |
[33:43] | Isn’t that right, Jane? | 是不是 简 |
[33:44] | Wait. It’s okay, Luca. They can help. | 等等 没事的卢卡 他们帮得上忙 |
[33:58] | We knew our families would never approve of what we had. | 我们知道我们的家族永远不会同意 |
[34:00] | So we were gonna use the opportunity | 所以我们要利用这次机会 |
[34:02] | to leave the life — for good. | 一辈子远走高飞 |
[34:05] | Disappear. | 销声匿迹 |
[34:07] | Those credit cards that Eric got — | 埃里克身上的信用卡 |
[34:09] | They were to help you get away? | 是要帮助你们私奔的吗 |
[34:11] | But when Eric got popped, | 但当埃里克被杀死 |
[34:13] | I figured it was the same guy who shot me. | 我想凶手和要杀我的是同一个人 |
[34:15] | You know, maybe he found out I was alive | 也许他发现我还活着 |
[34:18] | and went after Eric to get to me. | 然后跟踪埃里克要杀我灭口 |
[34:20] | Who was trying to kill you, Luca? | 是谁要杀你 卢卡 |
[34:22] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他的样子 |
[34:23] | No one ever has, but… | 没人见过他 但是 |
[34:26] | he calls himself il Penumbra. | 他自称”半影” |
[34:29] | Well, what do you know about him? | 你知道他的事吗 |
[34:31] | He’s a new player who showed up a few months ago. | 他是几个月前新出现的人物 |
[34:34] | He started hitting up store owners on our turf | 他开始在我们的地盘和店家联系 |
[34:36] | for protection payments. | 收取保护费 |
[34:38] | Well, then the store owners must know who he is. | 那么那些店家一定认得他 |
[34:41] | He was reaching out to them anonymously…Through e-mail. | 他用化名通过电邮管他们要钱 |
[34:44] | Wire the payment or face consequences. | 电汇付款否则后果自负 |
[34:47] | One of our dry cleaners refused to pay, | 我们的一个干洗店拒绝付钱给他 |
[34:50] | his store burned down to the ground. | 他的干洗店被烧为灰烬了 |
[34:53] | Mafia 2.0. | 黑手党2.0 |
[34:54] | Whoever this guy is, he was moving into our territory, | 不管这家伙是谁 他要侵占我们的地盘 |
[34:57] | and the family ordered me to track him down. | 家族派我去追踪他 |
[34:59] | I uncovered the account | 我发现了那些店主 |
[35:00] | where the shopkeepers were wiring him the money. | 电汇钱给他的那个银行账号 |
[35:02] | Next thing I know, I get a call from some guy | 之后 我就接到一个人的电话 |
[35:04] | saying he could help. | 说他可以帮我 |
[35:05] | He tells you to meet him under the bridge, | 他叫你在桥下和他见面 |
[35:07] | but it’s a setup. | 但其实是个圈套 |
[35:11] | The shopkeepers we talked to confirmed Luca’s story. | 我们找店家谈过话证实了卢卡说的 |
[35:13] | This il Penumbra’s been terrorizing them for months. | “半影”已经恐吓他们数月了 |
[35:16] | How do you track someone who nobody’s seen? | 怎么追踪一个没见过的人呢 |
[35:18] | Not through that bank info that Luca uncovered. | 没法通过卢卡发现的那个银行账户 |
[35:20] | It dead-ended at a private account in the Cayman islands. | 账户追踪到开曼群岛一个私人账户就断了 |
[35:22] | And given international banking laws, | 考虑到国际银行法 |
[35:24] | there’s no way to determine who owns that account. | 没有办法找出这开户人 |
[35:26] | But maybe there is. | 也许还有办法 |
[35:27] | I, uh, made a new friend who might help us | 我认识一个朋友也许能帮到我们 |
[35:30] | skirt those pesky international banking laws. | 绕开那些烦人的国际银行法 |
[35:33] | Now, Rita, I know this is a big ask, | 丽塔 我知道这是不情之请 |
[35:35] | but if we can figure out who owns that account, | 但如果我们能查出账户是谁的 |
[35:37] | we’ll find Eric’s real killer. | 我们就找出了埃里克的凶手 |
[35:38] | Now is this Penumbra character | 这个”半影” |
[35:40] | the same guy that framed Christopher? | 和陷害克里斯托弗是同一个人吗 |
[35:41] | We believe so, yes. | 我们觉得是的 |
[35:43] | All right, fine, I’ll help. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[35:45] | But only ’cause I don’t want to sleep alone on Christmas. | 但这是因为我不想圣诞节独守空闺 |
[35:49] | You and Christopher? | 你和克里斯托弗 |
[35:54] | Okay, and… | 好的 |
[35:58] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[35:59] | It’s not even a clever alias. | 这个化名也太怂了 |
[36:01] | You know, this guy might be using that alias | 也许这人用那化名 |
[36:04] | to withdraw his cash, | 去取现了 |
[36:05] | but I bet he created the account remotely. | 但我肯定他是远程开户 |
[36:08] | You think you can trace the account | 你觉得你能到追踪 |
[36:09] | back to the computer it originated from? | 原先开户的电脑吗 |
[36:11] | I think you should tell Christopher | 我想你应该告诉克里斯托弗 |
[36:12] | he’s sleeping over new year’s eve, too. | 新年夜他能回来过夜 |
[36:18] | Rita determined il Penumbra’s Cayman account | 丽塔破解了”半影”的开曼账户 |
[36:20] | was opened using a server at the midtown library branch. | 是用市中心图书馆分馆的服务器开户的 |
[36:24] | Public terminal. Makes sense. | 公共终端 这就说得通了 |
[36:25] | Especially since most libraries don’t have security cameras. | 尤其是大部分的图书馆都没有监控摄像 |
[36:28] | But the convenience store across the street from this one does, | 但是对街的便利店有监控摄像 |
[36:30] | so we pulled the video feed from the same day | 所以我们调取”半影”在当天 |
[36:32] | that il penumbra created the account. | 去开户的监控 |
[36:33] | It’s time-stamped, so… | 有时间标记的 因此 |
[36:38] | There. | 在这 |
[36:39] | That’s the only person who leaves | 这是开户之后唯一一个 |
[36:40] | in the minutes after the account was opened. | 几分钟之后离开的人 |
[36:43] | Well, hello, bad santa. | 你好 圣诞坏人 |
[36:46] | Thanks for coming to see us, detective. | 谢谢你能来见我们 警探 |
[36:48] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[36:50] | Our investigation uncovered something | 我们在调查中有所发现 |
[36:52] | that we hope the Qrganized Crime Unit | 希望组织犯罪调查科 |
[36:54] | might have information about. | 能提供一些线索 |
[36:55] | Uh, what’d you find? | 你们发现了什么 |
[36:57] | Luca Tessaro — alive. | 卢卡·泰萨罗还活着 |
[37:00] | Uh, from the clothes that you told me about, | 你们之前跟我提到过那件血衣 |
[37:02] | – I assumed that he was dead. – He almost was. | -我以为他已经死了 -差点就死了 |
[37:04] | We believe the person that shot Luca | 我们相信朝卢卡开枪的人 |
[37:06] | also killed Eric Mercer to cover their tracks, | 为了掩盖自己的罪行把埃里克·梅瑟也杀了 |
[37:09] | which means the shooter knew | 也就是说凶手知道 |
[37:10] | that the two of them were in contact. | 这两个人有联系 |
[37:12] | The shooter goes by the name of “Il Penumbra”. | 凶手称自己为”半影” |
[37:14] | – Does that ring a bell? – Can’t say it does. | -听过这名字吗 -没印象 |
[37:16] | Huh. Okay, well, this, uh, Il Penumbra — | 好吧 这个”半影” |
[37:18] | he planted evidence to frame Christopher Carlucci | 开了一辆类似克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐的野马去犯罪 |
[37:21] | of Eric’s murder after using a mustang like Christopher’s | 并留下证据 企图把埃里克的谋杀案 |
[37:24] | to commit the crime. | 嫁祸给他 |
[37:26] | I’m not sure where you’re going with this. | 我不知道你们要说什么 |
[37:27] | Your neighbor owns a black mustang. | 你的邻居有一辆黑色野马 |
[37:29] | He said that you slipped him a little cash | 他说你那晚塞了点钱给他 |
[37:30] | to borrow it for that night. | 借了他的车 |
[37:32] | We had C.S.U. sweep the car. | 我们让鉴证组彻底搜索过那辆车 |
[37:33] | They found traces of Eric’s blood | 他们在车里的地垫上找到了 |
[37:35] | on the floor mat left there by your boot. | 你靴子留下的埃里克的血迹 |
[37:38] | Are you accusing me of murder? | 你是在指控我谋杀吗 |
[37:39] | Along with the attempted murder of Luca Tessaro | 还有卢卡·泰萨罗的谋杀未遂案 |
[37:41] | and felony extortion. | 以及勒索重罪 |
[37:43] | We found the account in the Caymans. | 我们找到了你在开曼群岛的账户 |
[37:45] | You’ve been working O.C.U. for 16 years | 你在有组织犯罪部门工作了16年 |
[37:47] | watching bad guys get rich. | 眼睁睁看着那些不法分子发财 |
[37:49] | So you decided to play both sides, | 于是你决定要黑白都占 |
[37:51] | get a little piece of the action. | 也分上一杯羹 |
[37:53] | This will never fly in court. | 这在法庭上是站不住脚的 |
[37:54] | Yeah, well, there’s only one way to find out. | 那我们只有走着看了 |
[38:06] | Rick. | 里克 |
[38:15] | Mr. Castle… | 卡塞尔先生 |
[38:17] | I’m very grateful. | 我心怀感激 |
[38:18] | And so is Rita. | 丽塔也是 |
[38:20] | And my daughter Jane — she thanks you, too. | 还有我女儿简 她也让我转达谢意 |
[38:22] | What’s gonna happen to her and Luca? | 她和卢卡接下来会怎样 |
[38:24] | I decided it’s better to bless her relationship | 我决定还是祝福他们 |
[38:27] | and unite with the Tessaros than to lose my kid. | 并且跟泰萨罗家联姻而不是为此失去自己的孩子 |
[38:31] | ‘Tis the season of peace, no? | 现在是和平的季节 对吧 |
[38:32] | Rick… | 里克 |
[38:34] | you did me a favor. | 你帮了我一个忙 |
[38:37] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[38:39] | When the time comes… | 你有需要的时候 |
[38:43] | you call me. | 随时找我 |
[38:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:48] | That’s a call I hope I never have to make. | 我希望不会有那么一天 |
[38:57] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[39:02] | Dinner was so great. | 晚餐吃得很愉快 |
[39:03] | We can’t wait to see you two lovebirds again. | 我们都等不及再见到你们俩了 |
[39:06] | Maybe next time we can talk about the wedding. | 没准下次咱们可以聊聊婚礼的事 |
[39:08] | Maybe. One step at a time, mom. | 再说吧 一步一步来 妈妈 |
[39:11] | Well, it was great to finally meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:14] | – All right, pumpkin. – Bye, mommy. | -好了 宝贝 -再见 妈妈 |
[39:16] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:17] | – You be good. – I will. | -你乖乖的 -我会的 |
[39:18] | All right. You guys have a good trip. | 你们一路顺风 |
[39:22] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[39:24] | Well, it was actually much easier | 实际上这比我想象的 |
[39:25] | than I thought it was gonna be. | 要容易得多 |
[39:28] | But, you know, | 但是 |
[39:29] | it made me think seriously about us | 这件事让我认真地想了一下咱俩 |
[39:33] | and where we are. | 和咱俩现在的交往状态 |
[39:36] | Javi, I-I don’t think we should do this here. | 哈维 我觉得这件事还是不要在这谈吧 |
[39:39] | No, I have to say this. | 不 我必须得说 |
[39:41] | Lanie… | 蕾妮 |
[39:43] | being fake engaged to you | 跟你假订婚这件事 |
[39:46] | made me realize how great we are together. | 让我意识到 咱俩在一起有多开心 |
[39:50] | But not the way that your parents are. | 但不是以你父母那种方式 |
[39:53] | Or Castle and Beckett | 或是卡塞尔和贝克特 |
[39:54] | – or Ryan and Jenny. – I know. | -或是莱恩和珍妮 -我知道 |
[39:57] | I-I feel it, too. I — | 我也这么觉得 我 |
[39:58] | I mean, I’m crazy about you. | 我为你而疯狂 |
[39:59] | Oh, I’m crazy about you, too, but just, you know, not — | 我也为你而疯狂 可只是 不是 |
[40:03] | not in that way. | 不是那种方式 |
[40:06] | And you deserve what they have. | 而你应该过那样的生活 |
[40:08] | We both do. | 我们俩都应该 |
[40:14] | What are you gonna tell your parents? | 那你怎么跟你父母说啊 |
[40:16] | The truth. But after the holidays. | 说实话呗 但是等过完节再说 |
[40:18] | No need to spoil their vacation. | 没必要现在毁了他们的假期 |
[40:23] | So then he cut you with a little ceremonial dagger. | 所以他用一把仪式匕首割了你的手 |
[40:25] | – Did it hurt? – Yeah, it hurt, | -疼吗 -疼 |
[40:27] | but you can’t let him know that, right? | 但你不能让他看出来 对吧 |
[40:28] | – So my face was like a stone. – The Black Hand. | -所以我面无表情 -黑手党 |
[40:31] | – Right. – Right. | -没错 -是 |
[40:31] | Can I have a word, Mr. Castle? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[40:33] | Yeah, of course. Here. | 当然 拿着 |
[40:34] | Tell me the rest later. | 剩下的待会再给我讲 |
[40:35] | Who wants nog? | 谁要蛋奶酒 |
[40:38] | Is there a problem, captain? | 有什么问题吗 警监 |
[40:40] | As he was being transferred to Central Booking, | 在麦克布莱德警探被转移到县监狱的途中 |
[40:42] | Detective McBride was shot and killed | 被不明身份的袭击者 |
[40:44] | by unknown assailants. | 枪击身亡了 |
[40:47] | The D.A. learned that you were cooperating | 检察官得知在你调查的过程中 |
[40:49] | with members of organized crime in your investigation, | 曾跟有组织犯罪的成员合作 |
[40:52] | people who might have wanted McBride dead. | 而他们可能会想要麦克布莱德的命 |
[40:55] | Uh…this doesn’t look good. | 这看起来可不妙 |
[40:57] | Especially for you. | 特别是对你 |
[40:59] | I am so sorry, Mr. Castle, | 我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:01] | but the D.A. spoke to the mayor, and… | 但是检察官上报了市长 |
[41:08] | you are no longer permitted to work with the N.Y.P.D. | 市长现在不许你继续跟着纽约警局办案了 |
[41:18] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[41:22] | Okay, so, I, um… | 听着 我 |
[41:24] | I’ve got my draft | 我把圣诞卡上 |
[41:25] | of the poem for the family Christmas card. | 要写的那首诗的初稿写好了 |
[41:28] | Want to hear it? | 想听听吗 |
[41:28] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好吧 |
[41:32] | “This has been an epic year. | “今年就是一首叙事诗 |
[41:34] | Life’s been full of joy and tears. | 生活满载喜悦和泪湿 |
[41:37] | Solving crimes and catching killers, | 破案缉凶 |
[41:39] | just like Castle’s famous thrillers. | 正如卡塞尔著名的惊悚集 |
[41:42] | We share a passion every day. | 我们每天都分享激情 |
[41:44] | As partners go, we’re here to stay.” | 作为伴侣 我们永不分离” |
[41:48] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:51] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[41:53] | What could be wrong? You’re here. | 能出什么事 你在我身边呢 |
[41:58] | All right, everybody, | 好了 大家伙 |
[41:59] | let’s light this baby up! | 让圣诞树亮起来吧 |
[42:04] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[42:05] | Looks great this year! | 今年真漂亮 |