时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Oh, my god. It’s Lance Delorca. | 天呐 是兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[00:46] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[00:47] | This was in fashion in the ’90s? | 这是90年代的潮流 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I used to rock that in school with my Doc Martens. | 是啊 我以前在学校穿这个搭马腾博士靴可帅了 |
[00:51] | You do realize we have a full range of all-clad at home. | 你知道我们家什么锅都有吧 |
[00:54] | Except this one’s my favorite. | 但这个我最喜欢了 |
[00:55] | My nona used to make me scrambled eggs in it | 我小时候 我奶奶用这个 |
[00:57] | – when I was little. – Gotcha. | -给我做炒蛋 -懂了 |
[00:58] | Okay, so, I’m gonna leave the rest of this kitchen stuff here | 我就把其他的厨房用具留给我亲戚索菲娅 |
[01:01] | for when my cousin Sofia moves in. | 搬进来后用了 |
[01:03] | You know, I don’t think I’m gonna miss this place. | 我觉得我不会怀念这里的 |
[01:07] | – What do you mean? – Well, the floors creak, | -什么意思 -地板咯吱响 |
[01:09] | and we can hear everything Mr. Kubiak does in his bathroom. | 隔壁库比亚克先生在厕所做什么我们都听得到 |
[01:13] | You never said anything about it before. | 你以前没说过啊 |
[01:14] | It doesn’t matter now. You’re moving out. | 现在都无所谓了啊 你要搬走了 |
[01:21] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:29] | Yeah, sure. I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[01:30] | Which can’t be said for our dead guy. | 死者可不是”没事” |
[01:32] | Usher was closing up last night around 11:30, | 引座员昨晚11点半左右闭店 |
[01:35] | saw someone fleeing the scene. | 看到有人逃离现场 |
[01:37] | That’s when he found the body. | 然后发现了尸体 |
[01:38] | Did he say what that someone looked like? | 他说那人的长相了吗 |
[01:40] | Just a figure in a dark coat. | 只说穿了深色外衣 |
[01:41] | As far as our vic goes, | 至于被害人 |
[01:42] | there’s no wallet, no I.D., no cell. | 没有钱包 身份证 手机 |
[01:45] | But the usher thinks that he might be… | 但引座员认为他可能是… |
[01:46] | Lance Delorca. | 兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[01:48] | Who’s Lance Delorca? | 那是谁 |
[01:50] | He’s that guy! | 那个人啊 |
[01:51] | He’s one of the biggest action heroes of the 1980s | 他是80年代的动作电影大明星 |
[01:53] | and a huge role model from my youth. | 是我年轻时的好榜样 |
[01:55] | Okay, well, – he does look a little familiar. | 好吧 他是有点眼熟 |
[01:58] | “A little”? He’s the star of all the “Hard Kill” movies. | 有点 他是《铁胆硬汉》系列电影的主角 |
[02:00] | Ex-navy seal, zen master Rico Cruz | 前海豹特遣队队员 禅宗瑞克·克鲁斯 |
[02:03] | with the catchphrase “Time to hit Cruz control”? | 他的经典口头禅 “该克鲁斯控制局面了” |
[02:05] | Yeah, I was never a fan. | 嗯 我一向不喜欢他 |
[02:06] | Me, neither. What’s he done lately, anyway? | 我也是 他最近都拍过什么 |
[02:08] | – Yeah, right? – Beat leukemia. | -是啊 -抗击白血病 |
[02:11] | Yeah, he hadn’t acted in years. | 他多年没拍戏了 |
[02:13] | Suffered a couple setbacks | 由于吸毒 酗酒 |
[02:14] | due to drugs, alcohol, and some box-office flops. | 和票房失利 他屡受打击 |
[02:17] | But… but Lance lived in l.A. | 但兰斯住在洛杉矶 |
[02:19] | I wonder what he was doing in town. | 不知道他怎么跑这儿来了 |
[02:21] | And at this theater. | 还出现在这家剧院 |
[02:22] | Did he come here – to watch one of his own movies? | 他来看自己的老电影吗 |
[02:24] | The usher said no. | 引座员说没有 |
[02:25] | And there was no ticket stub found on the body. | 而且尸体上也没有票根 |
[02:27] | There is perimortem bruising on his hands and torso. | 他身体和手上都有生前留下的瘀伤 |
[02:30] | Castle’s idol must have gotten into a fight | 卡塞尔的偶像肯定跟人打架了 |
[02:32] | not too long before he died. | 就在死前不久 |
[02:34] | Cause of death is clearly strangulation by ligature. | 死因显然是勒毙 |
[02:37] | A narrow ligature, from the looks of it. | 看来凶器很窄 |
[02:39] | Made by a thin wire tied to two wooden dowels? | 是绑在两根木钉上的细线留下的吗 |
[02:42] | C.S.U. found this in the dumpster. | 鉴证组在垃圾桶里找到的 |
[02:44] | A garrote. Who would use one of those? | 绞喉 谁会用这东西啊 |
[02:46] | Special forces will sometimes when you want to kill quietly. | 特种部队想安静杀人时会用 |
[02:48] | Well, the bigger question is | 更大的问题是 |
[02:49] | how’d they get the drop on Lance Delorca? | 凶手怎么能制住兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[02:51] | Uh, Lance played an action hero, Castle. | 兰斯扮演动作片英雄 卡塞尔 |
[02:53] | It doesn’t mean he was one. | 他本人并不一定是好身手 |
[02:54] | Au contraire, mon frere. | 恰恰相反 我的朋友 |
[02:56] | Lance was born in Spain, where, before he became an actor, | 兰斯是西班牙人 他成为动作明星前 |
[02:59] | he was a member of the CNI, the spanish intelligence agency. | 曾是西班牙情报机构西情局特工 |
[03:03] | He was black ops. This man was a lethal weapon. | 负责秘密行动 此人是致命武器 |
[03:06] | Yeah, well, not lethal enough. | 嗯 看来还不够致命 |
[03:08] | Have C.S.U. take a look at the murder weapon for prints. | 让鉴证组查凶器找指纹 |
[03:10] | I’ll get ahold of his next of kin. | 我去找亲属 |
[03:12] | We’ll see if they know who might have done this to him. | 看看他们是否有什么头绪 |
[03:14] | Every man has his price, El Jéfe. | 每个人都有价码 大佬 |
[03:17] | Name yours, and we can end this. | 说出你的 我们了结此事 |
[03:20] | There he is… | 看啊 |
[03:21] | Lance Delorca as Rico Cruz squaring off with El Jéfe, | 兰斯·德鲁卡饰演瑞克·克鲁斯与 |
[03:24] | the ruthless drug lord, played by Henry Boothe. | 亨利·布斯饰演的残忍毒枭大佬对峙 |
[03:26] | See, in this scene, El Jéfe has just abducted | 这场戏里 大佬从卡塔赫纳一挖掘现场 |
[03:28] | a brilliant but buxom archaeologist from a dig in Cartagena. | 绑架了一位天才又丰腴的考古学家 |
[03:32] | Now Rico is trying to pay him ransom to get her released. | 现在 瑞克想付赎金解救她 |
[03:35] | – …Dangerous game, senor. – “I got your zero.” | -这游戏很危险 先生 -我在你身后 |
[03:37] | I got your zero, Rico. | 我在你身后 瑞克 |
[03:39] | “You need backup, just say the word.” | 需要支援 说一声就好 |
[03:39] | You need backup, just say the word. | 需要支援 说一声就好 |
[03:42] | And I’ll take ’em all out. | 我把他们都干掉 |
[03:44] | I was raised by a single mother. | 我是单亲妈妈养大的 |
[03:45] | “Hard kill” was how I got my bro time. | 《铁胆硬汉》就是我的爷们时光了 |
[03:47] | That explains so much. | 这解释了好多事情啊 |
[03:50] | That’s Rico’s partner in all the “Hard kill” movies, | 那是瑞克所有《铁胆硬汉》电影里的搭档 |
[03:53] | Booker Dane, played by Brock Harmon. | 布克·戴恩 布鲁克·哈蒙饰演 |
[03:55] | Yeah, the guy from – “The indestructibles” movies, | 嗯 《不倒硬汉》系列里的那家伙 |
[03:57] | where all the badass action heroes | 集结了所有动作片硬汉 |
[03:58] | – band together for one last mission. – Before they die of old age. | -一起执行最后一起任务 -趁他们还有气 |
[04:01] | Hey. It’s a great film. And so is the sequel. | 那电影很棒 续集也很棒 |
[04:04] | El Jéfe’s henchwoman, played by Brock’s wife, | 大佬的女手下 布鲁克妻子饰演的 |
[04:07] | Naomi Duvray, the one in the black. | 娜奥米·杜瓦雷 黑衣的 |
[04:09] | – Get your hands off me. – Shut up! | -别碰我 -闭嘴 |
[04:11] | There she is, Mr. Cruz. | 她来了 克鲁斯先生 |
[04:12] | – Your precious archaeologist. – The redhead? | -你的宝贝考古学家 -那个红发女 |
[04:15] | She’s an archaeologist? That strains credibility. | 她是考古学家 这太不科学了 |
[04:18] | Yeah, in a good way. | 是啊 但是效果很赞 |
[04:19] | Hard at work investigating, I see. | 都忙着调查呢 |
[04:23] | Uh, actually, I just called TSA, | 其实 我刚联系了交管局 |
[04:25] | and Lance flew into town two weeks ago. | 兰斯是两周前来这儿的 |
[04:27] | We’re still trying to run down where he was staying. | 我们还在查他落脚在哪 |
[04:28] | And I had C.S.U. take a look at that garrote. | 我让鉴证组查了那个绞喉 |
[04:31] | There’s no prints or DNA, | 上面没有指纹或DNA |
[04:31] | but it’s made out of a high-strength monofilament. | 但绞喉线是高强度单纤维丝 |
[04:33] | And I… Found the next of kin. | 而我 找到了亲属 |
[04:37] | – The archaeologist? – Yeah. Lance married the actress. | -那个考古学家 -是啊 兰斯跟她结婚了 |
[04:39] | Her name’s Kat Kingsley. | 她叫凯特·金斯利 |
[04:40] | I know what her name is. | 我知道 |
[04:41] | While you were having your B-movie festival, | 你们在这儿开B级电影节时 |
[04:43] | I tracked her down. | 我找到了她 |
[04:45] | She’s in New York, she’s shooting a film, | 她就在纽约 在拍电影 |
[04:46] | and she’s on her way in now. | 她正在赶来 |
[04:48] | She’s coming here?! | 她要过来 |
[04:50] | I had her poster on my wall for like… | 我在墙上挂过她的海报 挂了… |
[04:54] | …for about a minute. | 没多久 |
[04:57] | You know, maybe you should sit this one out, Castle. | 你这次还是别参与了 卡塞尔 |
[05:07] | This doesn’t seem real, like it’s just a… | 感觉好不真实 简直… |
[05:10] | a bad dream. | 像场噩梦 |
[05:12] | Ms. Kingsley, do you know of anyone | 金斯利女士 你知道有谁 |
[05:13] | that would have wanted to harm your husband? | 会想伤害你丈夫吗 |
[05:15] | No. Of course not. | 没有 |
[05:17] | And when was the last time you talked to him? | 你最后跟他通话是什么时候 |
[05:19] | It was a week ago. | 一周前 |
[05:20] | – We tried to meet for lunch, but it never worked out. – A week ago? | -我们想一起吃饭 最终没吃成 -一周 |
[05:23] | The two of you weren’t staying together? | 你们俩没住一起吗 |
[05:25] | We were getting a divorce. | 我们在离婚 |
[05:27] | I saw Lance – through his cancer treatment, | 我陪伴兰斯度过了癌症治疗 |
[05:29] | but after all the years, the high, the lows, | 但是经历了这么多年的起起伏伏 |
[05:32] | neither of us had anything left. | 我们之间没感情了 |
[05:34] | I mean, it was all amicable. | 我们是和平分手的 |
[05:36] | Do you know what he was doing in town? | 你知道他来纽约做什么吗 |
[05:37] | He was shooting a film | 他在跟老搭档 |
[05:39] | with his old partner, Brock Harmon. | 布鲁克·哈蒙拍摄电影 |
[05:41] | What film? | 什么电影 |
[05:42] | The next “Indestructibles” movie. | 《不倒硬汉》的最新续集 |
[05:44] | Brock’s directing. | 布鲁克执导 |
[05:45] | In fact, Lance was staying with him. | 实际上 兰斯跟他住一起 |
[05:47] | So if there was trouble, Brock would know about it. | 如果出了什么问题 布鲁克会知道的 |
[05:51] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[06:01] | This is so cheesy. | 真是太俗了 |
[06:04] | And by “Cheesy,” she means “Amazing.” | 她说的”俗”意思是”棒极了” |
[06:09] | Come on. Behold the miracle of cinema. | 拜托 瞧瞧电影的奇迹 |
[06:11] | The real miracle is how a girl like that | 真正的奇迹是那种女孩 |
[06:12] | is hanging out with a bunch of guys | 居然跟年龄大到足够 |
[06:13] | who are old enough to be her grandfather. | 做她祖父的一群男人混在一起 |
[06:15] | That’s Serafina, the mixed martial arts star. | 她是塞拉菲纳 混合武术明星 |
[06:19] | She could beat all those guys to a pulp. | 她可以把那些人打得落花流水 |
[06:21] | Who’s that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[06:22] | Didn’t you make me watch a movie with him in it? | 你不是逼我看了一部他出演的电影吗 |
[06:24] | Rolf Magnus. | 洛夫·马格斯 |
[06:25] | He’s a nordic bodybuilder, card-carrying member of Mensa. | 他是北欧的健美运动员 门萨俱乐部的正式成员 |
[06:29] | I don’t know, Castle. | 我不知道 卡塞尔 |
[06:29] | Maybe I just like the old-school guys, you know? | 也许我就喜欢老派的人 |
[06:31] | Like Eastwood, Bronson, McQueen — | 比如伊斯特伍德 布朗森 麦奎因 |
[06:34] | Real actors. | 真正的演员 |
[06:35] | Well, then check out Clay Biggs. | 那来看看克雷·比格斯吧 |
[06:37] | Graduated top of his class at Juilliard, | 以优异成绩在茱莉亚学院毕业 |
[06:39] | in contrast to Brock Harmon, | 他跟布鲁克·哈蒙不一样 |
[06:41] | who made his on-screen debut | 他首次亮相荧幕 |
[06:42] | – as a porn star known as “Brock the –” Cut! That’s a cut! | -是作为AV男优… -卡 卡 |
[06:46] | Steve, get me something that works or get a new job. | 史蒂夫 给我找把能用的枪 要么就换份工作 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Mr. Harmon. | 哈蒙先生 |
[06:59] | Detective Beckett. This is Mr. Castle. | 我是贝克特警探 这是卡塞尔先生 |
[07:02] | Mr. Harmon — huge fan, huge fan. | 哈蒙先生 我是铁杆粉 铁杆粉 |
[07:03] | I’m — it’s a hon– honor to meet you. | 我… 幸会幸会 |
[07:06] | The honor is mine. | 是我的荣幸 |
[07:07] | I’ve passed many an hour in the john reading your books. | 我经常在厕所读你的书 |
[07:11] | We’re here about Lance Delorca. | 我们是为了兰斯·德鲁卡的事来的 |
[07:13] | Ah. Sad day for me. And my family. | 对我和我的家人来说是惨痛的一天 |
[07:16] | – Here you go, darling. – Oh, thanks, babe. | -来披上 亲爱的 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[07:18] | Well, if you’re a fan of mine, | 如果你是我的粉丝 |
[07:19] | you know my wife, Naomi Duvray. | 那你肯定知道我妻子纳奥米·杜瓦雷 |
[07:22] | And her jewelry line, too, I hope. | 我希望你还知道她的珠宝首饰 |
[07:23] | She just launched a spring collection — – Nice. | 她刚发布了春季系列 很赞 |
[07:26] | You were just outstanding as El Jéfe’s Henchwoman | 你在《铁胆硬汉》中扮演大佬的手下 |
[07:29] | in “Hard Kill.” That was — ooh. | 太精彩了 那真是… |
[07:30] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[07:32] | I had a mean roundhouse kick, but I wasn’t much of an actor. | 我的回旋踢很厉害 但我不是个很好的演员 |
[07:35] | Well, it never stopped me. | 这可没拦住我 |
[07:37] | Oh, uh, this is my son, Trey. | 这是我儿子特雷 |
[07:39] | Good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:41] | Uh, Mr. Harmon, could we speak privately? | 哈蒙先生 我们能私下聊聊吗 |
[07:44] | Oh. Sure. | 当然啦 |
[07:47] | Transplant from a bone-marrow donor, | 一个骨髓捐献者捐献的骨髓 |
[07:50] | that’s what put Lance in remission, saved his life. | 让兰斯进入了缓解期 救了他的命 |
[07:52] | He knew he’d been given a second chance. | 他知道他得到了第二次机会 |
[07:54] | He got sober, cleaned up his act. | 他戒酒了 洗心革面 |
[07:56] | That’s why I gave him a part in the movie. | 所以我让他参演电影 |
[07:58] | This could have been his big comeback. | 这本可成为他的东山再起之作 |
[08:01] | So, we understand that he was staying with you. | 我们听说他跟你住在一起 |
[08:04] | How did he seem? | 他看起来什么样子 |
[08:05] | Quiet. Secretive, I’d even say. | 挺安静的 我甚至会说是守口如瓶 |
[08:08] | Lance was always a man of few words, | 兰斯一直都沉默寡言 |
[08:10] | but even fewer this time out. | 但这次他说得更少 |
[08:13] | Any idea what he was doing on the Lower East Side | 你知道他昨晚11点半在下东区 |
[08:15] | last night at 11:30? | 做什么吗 |
[08:17] | I didn’t even know he was in town. | 我都不知道他来了市里 |
[08:19] | You said he was staying with you. | 你说了他跟你住一起 |
[08:20] | Right. Lance wrapped last week. | 是啊 兰斯上周拍完了 |
[08:22] | I was told transportation took him | 别人说他直接 |
[08:24] | straight from the set to the airport. | 从片场去了机场 |
[08:25] | Okay, well, my detectives will need to speak with the driver, | 好吧 我的警探需要跟司机谈谈 |
[08:27] | along with anyone else that Lance knew. | 还有兰斯认识的所有人 |
[08:29] | Of course. Um… | 当然啦 |
[08:31] | What exactly happened? How did he die? | 到底发生了什么事 他怎么死的 |
[08:35] | Um, he was strangled…with a garrote. | 他是被绞喉勒死的 |
[08:42] | Does that mean something to you? | 那对你有什么含义吗 |
[08:44] | You know Lance was CNI, right? | 你们知道兰斯是西情局的人对吧 |
[08:46] | Spanish Intelligence. | 西班牙情报局 |
[08:48] | – What does that have to do with his murder? – Everything. | -那跟他的谋杀有何关系 -关系大了去了 |
[08:51] | He was a CNI assassin. That was his signature. | 他是西情局的杀手 那是他的标志手法 |
[08:55] | He killed people with a garrote. | 他用绞喉杀人 |
[08:58] | Which is why it was used to kill him. | 所以别人用绞喉来杀他 |
[09:00] | Lance was murdered because he’s the Spanish Jason Bourne. | 兰斯被谋杀了 因为他是西班牙版的杰森·伯恩 |
[09:02] | Why, Castle? | 为什么 卡塞尔 |
[09:03] | Because a “B” action-movie star in a kimono said so? | 因为穿着和服的B级动作片明星这样说吗 |
[09:06] | Because it makes sense. | 因为这合情合理 |
[09:07] | Lance was drawing on his experience | 兰斯借鉴自己作为无情的 |
[09:09] | as a ruthless CNI operative to play action heroes. | 西情局特工的经验 来扮演动作英雄 |
[09:12] | But his shadowy past caught up with him. | 但他神秘的过去找上了他 |
[09:14] | Maybe it was revenge | 也许这是报复 |
[09:15] | for a-a hit he did back in the day — | 某人因为他过去执行的暗杀 |
[09:18] | Kill him the way he killed. | 以彼之道 还施彼身 |
[09:20] | Castle, he left CNI 30 years ago. | 卡塞尔 他30年前就离开了西情局 |
[09:22] | Why would his past catch up to him now? | 为什么他的过去现在找上了他 |
[09:25] | Mr. Castle might just be right about CNI. | 关于西情局的事 卡塞尔先生可能说对了 |
[09:28] | Aha. How — how am I right? | 我怎么对了 |
[09:30] | Esposito and Ryan are off interviewing folks on the set. | 埃斯波西托和莱恩去问讯片场的人了 |
[09:33] | But before they left, they got onto something. | 但他们离开之前 他们有所发现 |
[09:35] | They pulled Lance’s phone records, and the day he died, | 他们调出了兰斯的通话记录 他死的那天 |
[09:38] | He made a phone call to interpol in Spain, | 给西班牙的国际刑警组织打了电话 |
[09:40] | to the office of one Enrique Gomez. | 打给了恩里克·戈麦斯的办公室 |
[09:43] | What does Gomez have to do with CNI? | 戈麦斯和西情局有什么关系 |
[09:45] | According to his bio, Gomez used to work there | 根据他的简历 戈麦斯曾和兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[09:48] | at the same time Lance Delorca did. | 同时在西情局工作 |
[09:51] | So Lance reaches out to another ex-agent, | 兰斯联系了另一名前特工 |
[09:53] | and he’s killed with a garrote? | 现在被绞喉杀害了 |
[09:56] | Mark my words… | 记住我的话 |
[09:57] | …This case is gonna lead us into a labyrinthian world | 这起案子会带领我们走进 |
[09:59] | of deceit, villainy, and international espionage. | 欺骗 邪恶和国际间谍活动的迷宫世界 |
[10:03] | This is better than one of his movies. | 这比他的电影都还棒 |
[10:06] | After what I saw, it’d have to be. | 看过了拍摄现场 这是必须的 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Update. | 最新情况 |
[10:20] | I contacted interpol to track down | 我联系了国际刑警组织 来追踪 |
[10:22] | that guy Lance called, Enrique Gomez. | 兰斯联系的那个人 恩里克·戈麦斯 |
[10:24] | Well, it turns out gomez is here in New York | 原来戈麦斯现在在纽约 |
[10:26] | for a meeting at the U.N. | 他来参加联合国会议 |
[10:28] | Where was he last night at 11:30? | 他昨晚11点半在哪 |
[10:29] | On a red-eye in from Madrid. | 从马德里飞来的夜间航班上 |
[10:31] | He arrived early this morning, | 他今天一大早到的 |
[10:33] | so he’s not our killer. | 所以他不是凶手 |
[10:34] | But Interpol will send him over here for an interview. | 但是国际刑警组织会让他过来接受问讯 |
[10:36] | He might have insight on the murder. | 他也许对谋杀案有自己的看法 |
[10:38] | Well, I talked to CNI | 我跟西情局谈过了 |
[10:39] | to ask them about Lance’s time there, | 问了他们关于兰斯在任时的情况 |
[10:41] | about missions that he was involved in, | 关于他涉及的任务 |
[10:42] | Enemies that he might have had, and they are stone-walling me. | 他可能有的敌人 可他们总是含糊其辞 |
[10:45] | Intelligence agencies like CNI | 西情局这样的情报机构 |
[10:47] | avoid disclosing information on their employees. | 肯定要避免透漏他们内部员工的信息 |
[10:50] | But I do have contacts in the state department. | 不过我在国务院还有点关系 |
[10:52] | – Let me just ask around. – Great. | -我去问问 -好 |
[10:54] | I’ve reached out to my guys in Washington, as well. | 我也在联系我在华盛顿的朋友了 |
[10:57] | Hey, Beckett. I think we got something from that movie set. | 贝克特 片场那边有发现 |
[11:00] | We talked to the driver who took Lance to the airport. | 我们问过送兰斯去机场的司机了 |
[11:02] | Only, that’s not what he did. | 只是他根本没去机场 |
[11:04] | Lance asked the driver to drop him off | 兰斯其实在布鲁姆街 |
[11:05] | at some seedy hotel on Broome Street. | 一个廉价旅馆下了车 |
[11:07] | And he didn’t want anybody to know about it. | 他不希望任何人知道 |
[11:09] | He paid the driver 100 bucks to lie | 他付了司机100块 |
[11:10] | and say he dropped Lance off at JFK. | 让他撒谎说把兰斯送到了肯尼迪机场 |
[11:12] | Why would he go to this hotel? | 他去那旅馆干什么 |
[11:14] | Well, that’s where it gets weird. | 这就是让人不解的地方了 |
[11:16] | The unis we sent to canvass | 我们派去调查的人说 |
[11:17] | said that Lance had rented a room there for the past week. | 兰斯在那租了个房间 租期一周 |
[11:19] | Under the name Rico Cruz, | 用的名字是瑞克·克鲁斯 |
[11:21] | his character from “Hard kill.” | 他在《铁胆硬汉》中的角色名 |
[11:22] | Um…Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Have unis check – for security video at the hotel, | 让他们查查旅馆的监控录像 |
[11:25] | And, uh, let’s round up | 咱们去他房间 |
[11:27] | any of Lance’s personal effects from his room. | 收集他的个人物品 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:31] | – Thanks, l.T. – Yeah. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[11:32] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:33] | Why would Lance leave Brock Harmon’s fifth avenue digs | 兰斯为什么要离开布鲁克·哈蒙在第五大道的寓所 |
[11:36] | to go stay in a flophouse? | 跑去住廉价旅馆 |
[11:38] | And without telling anyone. | 而且还不让任何人知道 |
[11:39] | He’s definitely up to something. | 他肯定有什么打算 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:42] | Hey! A “Hard kill” DVD. | 哇 《铁胆硬汉》的DVD |
[11:44] | Looks like Lance was – trying to relive the old days. | 看来兰斯是想回味从前啊 |
[11:47] | “Time to hit Cruz control.” | “该克鲁斯控制局面了” |
[11:49] | You know, maybe that’s what I need… | 你别说 也许这正是我需要的 |
[11:50] | a catchphrase. | 一句口头禅 |
[11:52] | “Time to mete out justice.” | “该主持正义了” |
[11:54] | “Time… for prison time.” | “该…进监狱了” |
[11:57] | Yeah, you keep working on that, bro. | 呵呵 你继续 哥们儿 |
[11:58] | “Time to pay the bill for doing the kill.” | “该为杀人付出代价了” |
[12:00] | Okay, on second thought, don’t. | 好吧 我又一想 还是不要了 |
[12:03] | Hey. Building schematics? | 看 建筑草图 |
[12:06] | There’s a bunch of weird stuff in this box. | 这纸箱里还有一堆奇怪的东西 |
[12:08] | Soldering iron, blue craft paint, | 烙铁 蓝色颜料 |
[12:11] | A microphone, a USB drive — both empty cases. | 麦克风 U盘 都是空壳 |
[12:15] | Looks like he was building something, | 感觉他是在组装什么东西 |
[12:17] | Like a recording device. | 比如录音装置 |
[12:19] | And then he added stickers to it? | 还在上面加了贴纸吗 |
[12:21] | Stickers? – What the hell is that about? | 贴纸 这是怎么回事 |
[12:22] | I don’t know, but the “2” And “5” are missing. | 不知道 但2和5对应的部分没有了 |
[12:28] | “Trey.” | 特雷 |
[12:29] | Hey, this must be Trey Harmon, Brock Harmon’s kid. | 肯定是指特雷·哈蒙 布鲁克·哈蒙的儿子 |
[12:31] | Why would Lance call him? | 兰斯给他打电话干什么 |
[12:34] | He wanted to ask me – about the New York club scene. | 他让我给他推荐好的纽约夜店 |
[12:36] | That’s my thing. I’m a club promoter. | 这事我在行 我是夜店推手 |
[12:38] | But I kind of shut him down, to be honest. | 但说实话 我回绝了他 |
[12:40] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:41] | After the cancer, he got sober. | 得了癌症后 他不再酗酒了 |
[12:43] | No way I was gonna help him fall off the wagon | 我不可能帮他重拾旧瘾 |
[12:45] | and start partying again. | 让他又开始玩乐 |
[12:48] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[12:49] | I think it might be the floor plan to a club. | 我觉得可能是个夜店的平面图 |
[12:53] | I barely touched you. | 我都没碰到你 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. I can’t really tell what that is. | 不知道 我说不好这是什么 |
[12:56] | Did Lance have this? | 这是兰斯的吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah, and we don’t think that he wanted to party. | 对 我们觉得他应该不会是想开派对 |
[13:01] | Did he explain to you why he was interested in clubs? | 他有告诉你他为什么对夜店感兴趣吗 |
[13:03] | Not really. | 没有 |
[13:04] | He just said that there was something that he needed to take care of. | 他只说有点事情他必须处理 |
[13:08] | There was something he needed to take care of. | 有点事情他必须处理 |
[13:11] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[13:12] | Great, ’cause, right now, I could use one. | 很好 我现在正需要一个想法 |
[13:14] | It’s a classic action-movie plot device. | 这是典型的动作电影桥段 |
[13:16] | Lance, his black-op days long behind him, | 兰斯 他做特工的日子已远去 |
[13:18] | decides to go on one final mission | 但他决定再进行最后一次任务 |
[13:21] | to vanquish his old nemesis. | 去征服他的宿敌 |
[13:24] | Which would be? | 会是谁 |
[13:25] | Uh, it’s a rival assassin who was once his best friend | 他的竞争对手 曾是他最好的朋友 |
[13:27] | but then betrayed him. | 但后来背叛了他 |
[13:28] | Or, actually, uh, – a Blofeld-style supervillain | 或者是布洛菲尔德那样的超级大反派 |
[13:31] | who killed Lance’s wife and then disappeared. | 他杀了兰斯的妻子 随后消失了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, but Kat Kingsley is still alive. | 好吧 但凯特·金斯利还活着呢 |
[13:35] | No, Lance’s other wife | 不 兰斯的另一个妻子 |
[13:36] | from his tragic but secret CNI past. | 在他以前那可悲又秘密的西情局生涯里娶的 |
[13:38] | Now, I admit I’m a little sketchy on the details | 我承认 任务和敌人的细节部分 |
[13:40] | of the mission and the nemesis, | 有点模糊 |
[13:42] | But bottom line is – Lance embarked on a mission. | 但总之 兰斯在着手一项任务 |
[13:46] | The years had caught up with him. He had lost a step. | 但年事已高 他身手不如从前 |
[13:48] | so he was dispatched by another operative | 他被另一名特工干掉了 |
[13:50] | who was younger, quicker… and deadlier. | 一个更年轻 更敏捷 也更致命的人 |
[13:53] | and…Possibly female. | 而且 很可能是女性 |
[13:55] | Tory screened that security-cam video | 托瑞检查了旅馆的监控录像 |
[13:57] | from the hotel and found this. | 发现了这个 |
[14:00] | That’s Lance leaving through the hotel lobby | 这是兰斯遇害当天 |
[14:02] | on his last day on earth. | 经过旅馆大堂离开的画面 |
[14:03] | And 10 seconds later, this woman goes after him. | 10秒钟后 这个女人跟着他出去了 |
[14:06] | That’s her. That’s the operative. | 就是她 她就是特工 |
[14:08] | She’s wearing a dark coat, | 她穿着深色外套 |
[14:09] | just like the person who left the crime scene. | 和离开犯罪现场的人一样 |
[14:11] | She must have trailed Lance from the hotel, | 她肯定从旅馆就尾随兰斯 |
[14:13] | then moved in for the kill. | 进而杀了他 |
[14:15] | She’s blond, but she might be wearing a wig. | 她是金发 但可能是假发 |
[14:17] | Take a look at her sunglasses | 看看她的太阳镜 |
[14:18] | and the way that she’s angled her face away from the camera. | 还有她故意让面部角度避开摄像头的方式 |
[14:20] | She didn’t want to be I.D.’d. | 她不想被认出来 |
[14:22] | She may have gotten her wish. | 她可能得逞了 |
[14:23] | Tory said there’s not enough here to run facial recognition. | 托瑞说镜头画面不足以进行面部识别 |
[14:25] | You know, she’s wearing an earring. | 她戴着耳环 |
[14:27] | See if Tory can do something with that. | 看看托瑞能不能从那个着手 |
[14:30] | Enrique Gomez is on his way up. | 恩里克·戈麦斯在来的路上 |
[14:32] | Maybe he knows who she is. | 也许他知道她是谁 |
[14:33] | Nope. I don’t recognize her. | 不 我认不出她 |
[14:36] | I’m sad to learn of Lance’s death. | 很遗憾兰斯去世了 |
[14:38] | What was your relationship with him, Mr. Gomez? | 你跟他是什么关系 戈麦斯先生 |
[14:41] | We were close as young men. Less so recently. | 我们年轻的时候很要好 近几年不行了 |
[14:44] | Yet, he called you just before he died? Why? | 他死前给你打了电话 为什么 |
[14:47] | He needed a bodyguard, somebody he could trust. | 他需要一个保镖 一个他能信任的人 |
[14:50] | And I know such people. | 而我认识这样的人 |
[14:52] | But none of them were available on such short notice, | 可这种临时需求 他们都没空 |
[14:54] | so I couldn’t help him. | 所以我没能帮他 |
[14:56] | Why would Lance need a bodyguard? | 兰斯为什么需要保镖 |
[14:57] | He didn’t tell me. I didn’t ask. | 他没说 我也没问 |
[15:00] | You think maybe he was going on one last mission? | 你觉得他有可能在执行最后一次任务吗 |
[15:02] | Or perhaps his CNI past was coming back to haunt him. | 或是他在西情局的过往找上了他 |
[15:05] | Well, that would be rather unlikely. | 应该不太可能 |
[15:08] | You see, Lance didn’t have a CNI past. | 兰斯并没有什么西情局的过去 |
[15:12] | Why is everyone saying that he did? | 那怎么所有人都说他有呢 |
[15:14] | Well, we grew up together, | 我们是一起长大的 |
[15:15] | but I was the one who went into CNI. | 可加入西情局的人是我 |
[15:17] | And when Lance came to America, | 当兰斯来美国的时候 |
[15:18] | he asked me to use my backstory | 他求我把背景故事给他用 |
[15:20] | to make himself more mysterious and interesting. | 这会使他看起来更神秘更有趣 |
[15:23] | Uh, I’m s– I’m so– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:25] | Are you — – are you saying Lance Delorca | 你是说兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[15:27] | wasn’t a CNI operative? | 以前不是西情局特工吗 |
[15:29] | Before he started acting, | 在他进演艺圈之前 |
[15:31] | he was a goat herder in the Pyrenees. | 他在比利牛斯山放羊 |
[15:42] | So, Enrique Gomez’s story checks out. | 恩里克·戈麦斯的故事被核实了 |
[15:45] | And, with his authorization, | 经他授权 |
[15:46] | CNI confirms that Lance Delorca was…never an agent. | 西情局证实了兰斯·德鲁卡不是他们的探员 |
[15:51] | My hero was a liar… and a goat herder. | 我的英雄是个骗子 还是个放羊的 |
[15:54] | Yes, well, despite – this deeply personal betrayal, | 是的 先别管这个严重的个人背叛 |
[15:57] | we still have a murder to solve. | 我们还有件谋杀案要破呢 |
[15:59] | – How? We’re back to square one. – Not necessarily. | -怎么破 我们现在回到起点了 -未必 |
[16:01] | I mean, there’s still that mystery woman | 不是还有个从单人间 |
[16:03] | that followed Lance from the S.R.O. | 跟踪兰斯的神秘女人吗 |
[16:04] | She may not be a mystery anymore. | 她可能不再神秘了 |
[16:07] | She a goat herder? | 她也是放羊的吗 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[16:11] | I didn’t get anywhere with the earrings. | 我没找到这对耳环的出处 |
[16:12] | They’re too common, but that got me focused on her ear. | 实在太普通 但是我注意到了她的耳朵 |
[16:15] | Okay. What about it? It looks normal. | 耳朵怎么了 看起来很正常 |
[16:17] | It is, but ear biometrics — | 是的 但是人耳识别技术 |
[16:19] | size, shape, configuration — | 耳朵的大小 形状 结构 |
[16:20] | are almost as unique as fingerprints. | 几乎和指纹一样具有唯一性 |
[16:22] | An entire field of study is devoted to the subject. | 一整个领域都致力于研究这项课题 |
[16:25] | – Earology. – Earology. | -耳生物学 -耳生物学 |
[16:26] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:28] | FBI seminar. | 联调局研讨会 |
[16:30] | So, you used her ear to identify this woman? | 你用她的耳朵找出这个女人的身份了吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, by isolating the ear | 是的 通过分离这个耳朵 |
[16:34] | and running it against the mug-shot database. | 把它放进面部照片数据库中查找 |
[16:36] | When nothing popped, I ran it against photos of women | 没有发现 然后我又在和兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[16:39] | who had any connection with Lance Delorca. | 有关的那些女人的照片中查找 |
[16:41] | The computer analyzed thousands of images | 电脑分析了上千张照片 |
[16:43] | and finally found a match | 最后找到了相似度 |
[16:44] | with a 99.2% probability that it’s this woman. | 达99.2%的对象 就是这个女人 |
[16:49] | That’s Kat Kingsley. | 是凯特·金斯利 |
[16:51] | Lance was killed by his soon-to-be ex-wife? | 兰斯是被他的准前妻杀害的吗 |
[17:03] | Hey. So, we heard Kat Kingsley was here. Whoa! | 我们听说凯特·金斯利在这里 |
[17:06] | And that is a sexy outfit for an interrogation. | 穿这套衣服来接受审讯简直太性感了 |
[17:08] | It’s her costume. | 这是她的戏服 |
[17:10] | They took her – right from the set of her movie. | 他们把她直接从片场带过来的 |
[17:12] | Man, she is really — | 老兄 她可真是 |
[17:14] | – Hot? – …- Holding up well. | -性感 -不显老啊 |
[17:16] | – What’s the movie? – It’s direct-to-video. | -什么电影 -是直接发行的影碟 |
[17:18] | She plays a female Indiana Jones. | 她饰演的是女版的夺宝奇兵 |
[17:20] | She’s an archaeologist again? | 她又演考古学家吗 |
[17:21] | So, do you think it would be weird | 你们认为我求她给这个签名 |
[17:22] | if I asked her to sign this? | 会不会有点怪 |
[17:24] | When? On her way to jail? | 什么时候签 去监狱的路上吗 |
[17:27] | It would mean so much to me. | 这会对我意义重大的 |
[17:29] | What would her motivation be for killing Lance? | 她杀害兰斯的动机是什么 |
[17:31] | Well, it seems her divorce was a tad messier | 看起来她的离婚过程比她说得 |
[17:32] | than she led us to believe. | 要混乱得多 |
[17:35] | So, what role are you playing now, Ms. Kingsley? | 你这次扮演的是什么角色 金斯利女士 |
[17:38] | Not the grieving widow. | 肯定不是悲伤寡妇 |
[17:40] | I need to get back to set, | 我必须回到片场 |
[17:42] | or they’re gonna shut down production | 不然他们会停止制作 |
[17:43] | on “Raiders of the Nubian temple.” | 《夺宝奇兵之努比亚神庙》 |
[17:45] | Yeah, well, you’ve got bigger problems than that. | 是啊 可是你现在有个更严重的问题 |
[17:48] | So, I talked to Lance’s lawyer, | 我跟兰斯的律师谈过了 |
[17:49] | and he said that your divorce was anything but amicable. | 他说你们的离婚过程一点也不平和 |
[17:53] | We’re actors. We’re passionate people. | 我们是演员 都是充满激情的人 |
[17:57] | Things got stormy at times. | 有时候是会闹得激烈一些 |
[17:58] | Because you wanted the Malibu house, | 因为你想得到马里布的房子 |
[18:00] | and he didn’t want to give it to you. | 而他不想给你 |
[18:01] | That home has sentimental value to me. | 那套房子对我有情感价值 |
[18:03] | Along with monetary value. | 还有金钱价值 |
[18:04] | I mean, after 20 years, it’s worth… | 我是说 过了二十年 它值 |
[18:06] | $8 million. | 八百万美元 |
[18:08] | And with Lance out of the picture, | 现在兰斯死了 |
[18:09] | it was all yours. | 这些就都是你的了 |
[18:11] | You think I killed my husband? | 你认为是我杀了我丈夫吗 |
[18:13] | You tried to before. | 你之前确实试图这么干过 |
[18:15] | Remember the incident | 还记得那次事故吗 |
[18:16] | where you discharged a firearm…at him? | 你朝他开枪那次 |
[18:20] | I was cleaning it. | 我是在擦枪 |
[18:22] | I know bad acting when I see it. | 我分辨得出糟糕的表演 |
[18:25] | This is you, Ms. Kingsley, | 就是你 金斯利女士 |
[18:27] | following Lance hours before he was killed. | 在兰斯被杀前数小时 跟踪了他 |
[18:31] | I was not following him. | 我并不是在跟踪他 |
[18:34] | He asked me to meet with him. | 他求我去见他 |
[18:35] | And he told you to wear a disguise? | 他让你伪装了吗 |
[18:37] | I couldn’t be seen with him after the gun thing. | 开枪事件后 我不能被别人看见跟他在一起 |
[18:40] | We were told to avoid contact. | 我们被告之要避免接触 |
[18:41] | But Lance begged me. | 但是兰斯求我 |
[18:44] | He needed cash — $200,000. | 他需要现金 二十万 |
[18:47] | He asked you for a loan? | 他问你借钱吗 |
[18:49] | His assets were all tied up with the divorce. | 他的资产都因离婚官司而冻结了 |
[18:50] | I inherited some money. He knew I had access to it. | 我继承了一些钱 他知道我可以拿到 |
[18:53] | It wasn’t a loan. | 不是借钱 |
[18:54] | He sold me his half of the Malibu house. | 他把马里布房子的一半卖给了我 |
[18:57] | Are you telling me | 你是说 |
[18:59] | that he traded you $4 million for $200,000? | 他用四百万万跟你换二十吗 |
[19:03] | How could I pass up a deal like that? | 我怎么能拒绝这样的交易呢 |
[19:05] | I have the promissory note to prove it. | 我有本票 可以证实这件事 |
[19:07] | Why did he need the money? | 他为什么需要钱 |
[19:08] | He said he needed to set something right, | 他说他需要摆平一些事 |
[19:11] | that he wanted to live up to the characters he played, I think. | 好像是说 他想像他扮演的角色一样英勇 |
[19:15] | I wasn’t really listening. | 我没怎么仔细听 |
[19:16] | I just wanted him to sign over the house. | 我只是想让他签字卖房 |
[19:19] | I’m just being honest. | 我说的都是实话 |
[19:21] | Okay, fine, if you’re being honest, | 如果你说的都是实话 |
[19:23] | then why don’t you tell me this — | 那为什么不告诉我… |
[19:24] | We have a witness | 我们有目击者称 |
[19:24] | that saw a dark figure fleeing the crime scene. | 看到一个黑影从犯罪现场逃脱 |
[19:27] | Was that you? | 那是你吗 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | Do you want to elaborate on that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[19:35] | Lance called me that night from a pay phone. | 那晚兰斯用投币电话打给我 |
[19:38] | I think he said he was in trouble | 他说他有麻烦了 |
[19:40] | and that people were after him. | 有人在追他 |
[19:42] | What people? | 什么人 |
[19:42] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[19:44] | But he asked me to pick him up | 不过他让我去接他 |
[19:45] | at this theater playing “Hard kill,” | 就在那个放《铁胆硬汉》的电影院 |
[19:47] | that it would be easy to find. | 那样比较容易找到 |
[19:48] | H-he sounded so desperate. | 他的声音听起来很绝望 |
[19:51] | But when I got there… | 但当我到达那里的时候 |
[19:54] | …He was dead. | 他已经死了 |
[19:57] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 之前你为什么不告诉我们这些事 |
[19:59] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[20:02] | I’m trying to restart my career. | 我正想重新开展我的事业 |
[20:04] | I just knew how it might look. | 我知道这看起来就像我是凶手 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s because – it’s exactly how it does look. | 那是因为这的确看起来就像你是凶手 |
[20:09] | Well, not to me it doesn’t. | 在我看来不是 |
[20:10] | I don’t think she’s our killer. | 我认为她不是凶手 |
[20:12] | Yeah, she’s just an innocent archaeologist. | 是啊 她就是个无辜的考古学家 |
[20:14] | My opinion is not affected by her skimpy outfit. | 我的意见并未被她暴露的穿着左右 |
[20:16] | I’m speaking as an objective investigator, | 我完全是以客观严谨 |
[20:19] | someone who has set their personal feelings aside. | 不受个人感情影响的调查员的态度看待此事 |
[20:21] | – Along with your poster? – Who told you? | -还有你的海报呢 -谁告诉你的 |
[20:23] | It was Ryan, wasn’t it? | 是莱恩吧 对吗 |
[20:24] | Castle, Kat Kingsley admitted to being at the crime scene. | 卡塞尔 凯特·金斯利承认去过现场 |
[20:27] | Yeah, when she didn’t have to. | 在她根本没必要承认的情况下 |
[20:28] | Why admit to that if you’re actually guilty? | 她要是真有罪为什么要承认呢 |
[20:30] | To make herself look not guilty. | 以制造她无罪的假象 |
[20:31] | Look, she had motive. | 她有动机 |
[20:33] | But parts of her story still check out — | 但她的说法还是有真实的部分的 |
[20:34] | the promissory note, | 她提到的本票 |
[20:36] | the withdrawal from her bank for $200,000. | 她从银行提取的二十万美元 |
[20:38] | Lance said he needed the money to set something right. | 兰斯说他需要这笔钱摆平一件事 |
[20:41] | He needed to live up to his on-screen persona. | 他想像他扮演的角色一样英勇 |
[20:43] | Yes, according to our murder suspect. | 没错 但这说法来自犯罪嫌疑人 |
[20:46] | So, here’s Lance meeting his bone-marrow donor. | 这是兰斯和他的骨髓捐献者的照片 |
[20:50] | Perhaps surviving leukemia changed him, | 也许战胜白血病改变了他 |
[20:53] | drove him to become a better man, | 让他想做个更好的人 |
[20:54] | a man more like the hero he portrayed. | 更像他演绎过的英雄那样的人 |
[20:57] | That’s why, when he registered at the hotel, | 所以 当他在旅店登记时 |
[20:59] | he did so as Rico Cruz, because he became Rico Curz. | 用了瑞克·克鲁兹 因为他进入了角色 |
[21:03] | What does that even mean? | 你在说什么啊 |
[21:04] | That, despite being an ex-goat herder | 就是 哪怕曾经只是个牧羊人 |
[21:06] | with no formal black-ops training, | 完全没受过间谍训练 |
[21:09] | Lance took on a mission. | 兰斯却开始了一项任务 |
[21:10] | Oh, okay, so we’re back to “One last mission” now. | 好吧 又回到最后的任务上来了 |
[21:12] | Why else would he have the schematic | 否则他为什么需要构造图 |
[21:13] | or the listening device? | 和窃听器呢 |
[21:14] | Or why would he need a bodyguard? | 还有为什么需要保镖呢 |
[21:16] | To protect himself from Kat Kingsley. | 保护自己不受凯特·金斯利的伤害 |
[21:19] | Yeah, except for her story is still holding up. | 不过她的说法站得住脚 |
[21:21] | That call she says was from lance | 她说接到的那通兰斯的电话 |
[21:22] | came from a pay phone six blocks from the movie theater. | 是离影院六条街远的一个公共电话打来的 |
[21:25] | All right, canvass for witnesses | 好吧 追查是否有目击者 |
[21:26] | that saw Lance or anyone else by that pay phone. | 看到兰斯或者别人接近过那个电话 |
[21:28] | And if he was in trouble, as Kat said, | 如果像凯特说的 他真的有麻烦了 |
[21:31] | then let’s find out where he was coming from. | 那就查查哪来的麻烦 |
[21:33] | We’ll get into it, | 马上去查 |
[21:34] | but we might not have anything till the morning. | 但可能要明早才能有消息了 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:37] | You told her about the poster. | 你把海报的事告诉她了 |
[21:39] | I didn’t know it was a se– | 我不知道这是个秘密啊 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:44] | Maybe it’s the way that he said it | 也许是他说的方式 |
[21:46] | that struck a nerve. | 刺激到了我吧 |
[21:47] | Well, tact isn’t exactly the man’s middle name. | 察言观色也不是他的特长啊 |
[21:50] | Okay, but it’s my place, you know? It’s not Castle’s. | 好吧 但这是我的家 不是卡塞尔的 |
[21:54] | Who cares if he never liked it? | 谁在乎他喜不喜欢 |
[21:55] | I mean, I don’t know why I got so upset. | 我也不知道自己为什么这么郁闷 |
[21:58] | Because, to him, this is just an apartment with creaky floors. | 因为对他这里不过是地板吱吱作响的破房子 |
[22:02] | But to you, this is where you rebuilt your life, | 但对你 这里是你重新开始生活的地方 |
[22:05] | where you solved your mother’s murder, | 你在这侦破你母亲的案子 |
[22:07] | where you fell in love. | 坠入爱河 |
[22:15] | Well… | 那 |
[22:17] | To the best apartment ever. | 敬最棒的公寓 |
[22:19] | To the best apartment ever. | 敬最棒的公寓 |
[22:25] | So, we struck gold on that canvass. | 找到目击者 发现重要线索 |
[22:26] | Someone saw Lance using the pay phone? | 有人看到兰斯用那台电话了 |
[22:28] | No, but they saw him before that | 没 但之前有人看到他 |
[22:30] | running like hell from an alley. | 从一条小巷慌张地跑出来 |
[22:31] | Which leads us to this security-cam video right here. | 指引我们在附近找到这份监控录像 |
[22:33] | You got to see it to believe it. | 不亲眼见到你绝对不会相信 |
[22:36] | These four guys have got Lance cornered. | 这四个人围住了兰斯 |
[22:39] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 糟糕了 |
[22:41] | Who are those guys? | 这些人是谁啊 |
[22:42] | I don’t know, but makes you wonder | 不知道 但不禁让人去想 |
[22:43] | what Lance did to have them come after him. | 兰斯干了什么 招惹到他们 |
[22:45] | Four thugs against a-an aging Lance Delorca? | 上了年纪的兰斯·德鲁卡面对四个暴徒 |
[22:48] | I don’t know that I can watch. | 我不敢看了 |
[23:04] | Did you see that?! | 你看到了吗 |
[23:07] | What Lance just did… | 兰斯刚刚的举动 |
[23:09] | that belongs in one of his movies. | 简直就是他影片里的情节 |
[23:11] | He annihilated them. | 他解决了他们 |
[23:12] | Yeah, but not for long. | 但没过多久 |
[23:13] | Half an hour later, someone annihilated him. | 半小时后 他就被别人解决了 |
[23:15] | Ah, well, right. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | But at least this explains the phone call. | 至少这解释了电话的事 |
[23:19] | When Lance called Kat Kingsley | 兰斯打给凯特·金斯利 |
[23:20] | and said, “I’m in trouble and people are after me,” | 说我有麻烦了 有人在追我 |
[23:23] | this is what he was talking about. | 指的就是这件事 |
[23:24] | And whoever these guys are, they must have caught up to him. | 不管这些人是谁 肯定又找上了他 |
[23:27] | We find these guys, we’ll find our killer. | 只要找到他们 就能找到凶手 |
[23:36] | We can’t I.D. any of these guys off of the surveillance video. | 从监控录像没法确认他们的身份 |
[23:39] | Tory says that the image quality is too poor | 托瑞说图像清晰度太低 |
[23:41] | to run facial recognition, or ear recognition. | 面部识别和耳纹识别都没法做 |
[23:44] | The key is finding out what happened to Lance | 关键在于弄清楚兰斯在去 |
[23:47] | before he wound up in that alley — | 那条小巷之前发生了什么 |
[23:49] | Something that required $200,000 and a listening device. | 一件需要二十万美元和窃听器办的事 |
[23:53] | But whomever he went up against | 不管他对付的是谁 |
[23:55] | sent those four sides of beef after him. | 就是这个人派来的打手 |
[23:57] | And, after seeing the ass-whupping they got, | 看过这些人被痛扁 |
[23:59] | I checked nearby hospitals. | 我去查了周围的医院 |
[24:00] | Turns out that an ambulance was called to that area | 在那个时间段 有人往这附近 |
[24:02] | during our time window. | 叫了救护车 |
[24:04] | They brought in a heavy-set dude to the E.R. | 载着一个体格魁梧的家伙去了急诊 |
[24:06] | He was unconscious, bruised, and had a possible broken jaw. | 昏迷不醒 带有瘀伤 下巴可能骨折了 |
[24:09] | – All right, let’s go talk to him. – We can’t. | -好吧 去找他聊聊 -不行 |
[24:10] | He woke up and checked himself out of the E.R. | 他醒来后就自己办了出院手续 |
[24:12] | before they could even get his name. | 他们都没来得及记下名字 |
[24:13] | Does the hospital have cameras? | 那医院有监控吗 |
[24:14] | I’m glad you asked that. | 很高兴你问了 |
[24:16] | This guy definitely looks like one of the guys from the video. | 这人绝对就是录像中的其中一个 |
[24:20] | Wait a second. I know that guy. | 等等 我见过这个人 |
[24:22] | Yeah, from the film set. He was dressed in Afghan Garb. | 在拍摄现场 他当时一身阿富汗打扮 |
[24:25] | Brock Harmon barely tapped him in the face, | 布鲁克·哈蒙都没怎么碰到他的脸 |
[24:27] | and he screamed like a baby. | 他就大喊起来 |
[24:29] | Perhaps because he has a broken jaw. | 也许是因为他下巴骨折了 |
[24:34] | A.D. says his name is Ernest Howe. | 片场助手说他叫欧尼斯特·豪 |
[24:36] | And he’s playing isis militant number 12. | 扮演的是恐怖组织士兵12号 |
[24:38] | Not for long. | 演到头了 |
[24:39] | You know what time it is? It’s Ryan time. | 你知道现在是什么时候吗 莱恩时刻 |
[24:42] | Please. Just stop. | 拜托 够了 |
[24:43] | My name’s Ryan, and I hate lyin’. | 我是莱恩 我痛恨谎言 |
[24:46] | Ernest Howe. NYPD. | 欧尼斯特·豪 纽约警察 |
[24:48] | We’re here to talk to you about Lance Delorca. | 我们来跟你谈谈兰斯·德鲁卡 |
[24:50] | Yeah, it’s a bummer that he died. | 他死了真是遗憾 |
[24:52] | Got a little problem with your jaw there, Ernest? | 你的下巴怎么了 欧尼斯特 |
[24:54] | Little TMJ. | 轻微颞下颌紊乱 |
[24:55] | You sure it’s not – from that little altercation | 你确定不是因为那天晚上 |
[24:56] | you got into the other night? | 你参与的某场斗殴吗 |
[24:57] | Look, I don’t want any more trouble. | 我不想再惹上什么麻烦了 |
[24:59] | Well, you got trouble — Ryan trouble. | 你有麻烦了 莱恩式麻烦 |
[25:02] | – I don’t know what that means. – We have you on video. | -没听说过 -有监控拍到了你 |
[25:05] | You and those three mooks attacked Lance, | 你和其他三个打手袭击了兰斯 |
[25:07] | and he put the hurt on all of you. | 受伤的却是你们 |
[25:08] | But not enough hurt, because one of them killed him. | 不过显然不重 因为你们其中有人杀了他 |
[25:10] | Judging by your little trip to the E.R., it wasn’t you. | 既然你去了急诊 说明这人不是你 |
[25:12] | So why don’t you give us the name of your buddies, Ernest, | 所以你最好告诉我们你同伙的名字 |
[25:14] | – and whoever put them up to this. – You got it all wrong. | -还有下命令的人 -你们搞错了 |
[25:16] | Those guys did this to me. | 我的伤就是那些人打的 |
[25:18] | I was on Lance’s side. He hired me to be his bodyguard. | 我和兰斯是一伙的 他让我当他的保镖 |
[25:21] | Why would Lance need a bodyguard? | 为什么兰斯需要保镖 |
[25:23] | He had a meeting at Club Drift. He wanted backup. | 他在漂移俱乐部和人碰面 他想找后援 |
[25:26] | He brought a briefcase. I think it had money on it. | 他带了个手提箱 我觉得里面装了钱 |
[25:27] | Who did he meet there and what was the money for? | 他在那和谁碰面 带钱干什么 |
[25:29] | I don’t know. They made me wait downstairs. | 我不知道 他们让我在楼下等 |
[25:32] | But the meeting ended quick. | 但是会面很快就结束了 |
[25:34] | All of a sudden, four security dudes hustled us out | 突然四个保安推搡着让我们赶紧走 |
[25:37] | and accused Lance of wearing a wire. | 说兰斯戴了窃听器 |
[25:39] | A wire? – Why would he be wearing a wire? | 窃听器 他为什么要戴窃听器 |
[25:41] | Well, I didn’t exactly get a chance to ask. | 我还没来得及问 |
[25:43] | The last thing I remember was | 我最后记得的就是 |
[25:44] | a guy’s foot flying across my face. | 一个家伙用脚踹了我的脸 |
[25:46] | Maybe Lance was wearing a wire. | 可能兰斯的确戴了窃听器 |
[25:49] | That would explain the microphone and the usb drive. | 这样就能解释那个麦克风和闪存盘 |
[25:51] | Nah, Ernest said that security didn’t find a wire, | 不 欧尼斯特说保安并没有找到窃听器 |
[25:53] | and there wasn’t one on Lance’s body. | 而且兰斯的身上也没有 |
[25:54] | But let’s say he was all wired up | 但我们假设一下他确实戴了窃听器 |
[25:56] | with a briefcase of money. | 并且拿了一箱子钱 |
[25:58] | What the hell was he doing? | 他到底要干什么呢 |
[25:59] | It’s like Lance is running | 好像兰斯 |
[26:00] | some kind of half-assed sting operation. | 在尝试一个计划不完善的诱捕行动 |
[26:02] | Maybe he was. I spoke to Narcotics. | 说不定他就是 我和缉毒队谈过了 |
[26:04] | The club that Lance went to is a major hub for drug sales, | 兰斯去的那家俱乐部是贩卖毒品的窝点 |
[26:07] | run by a guy that you’re familiar with, Castle. | 卡塞尔 那俱乐部是你熟悉的人经营的 |
[26:11] | Is… | 这是 |
[26:12] | Is that Henry Allen Boothe? | 这是那个亨利·艾伦·布斯吗 |
[26:14] | El Jéfe from “Hard Kill”? | 《铁胆硬汉》里的大佬 |
[26:16] | He made a career – out of playing drug dealers | 他就是靠演一个毒贩子而火起来的 |
[26:17] | and then he quit acting. | 之后他不再演戏 |
[26:18] | And then he began living the part. | 直接做起了毒枭 |
[26:20] | Apparently, he spent so much time with drug dealers | 显然 他花了太多时间和毒贩在一起 |
[26:23] | researching his roles that he actually became one. | 研究角色以致他自己成为了一名毒贩 |
[26:26] | Narcotics hasn’t been able to make a case against him, though. | 不过缉毒队一直没法对他立案 |
[26:29] | This is just like “Hard kill,” | 这就像《铁血硬汉》里的剧情一样 |
[26:30] | Where Rico Cruz took down El Jéfe. | 瑞克·克鲁斯除掉了大佬 |
[26:33] | Only, now it’s one actor taking on the other actor, | 只不过现在是一个演员要除掉另一个演员 |
[26:35] | but the other actor actually happens to be a drug dealer. | 可这另一个演员恰好是一毒贩 |
[26:38] | But, a-again, why would Lance do this? | 但是 为什么兰斯要这么做呢 |
[26:40] | Why would he go after Boothe? | 为什么他要去追查布斯呢 |
[26:42] | I don’t know, but it’s so meta! | 我不知道 但是这也太戏剧化了 |
[26:43] | We should really talk to El Jéfe. | 我们得和大佬谈谈 |
[26:44] | Oh, believe me — we will. | 相信我 我们会的 |
[26:46] | Yeah, sure, I met with Lance. | 是的 我和兰斯见过 |
[26:49] | What about? | 你们谈了些什么呢 |
[26:51] | Mm, old times. | 怀念旧时光 |
[26:51] | He wanted to share a drink, relive the glory days. | 他想和我喝一杯 重温过去的光辉岁月 |
[26:55] | Just out of the blue? | 这么突然吗 |
[26:56] | Why not? “Hard Kill” – did a solid for both of us. | 为什么不呢 《铁血硬汉》让我俩收获颇丰 |
[26:58] | Even after all these years, not a day goes by | 即使过了这么多年 |
[27:00] | where some middle-aged dude doesn’t see me | 每天都会有些中年人看到我 |
[27:02] | and shout, “El Jéfe!” | 大喊”大佬” |
[27:04] | I suppose I shouldn’t complain. | 我想我也没什么好抱怨的 |
[27:06] | That role bought me this club. | 那个角色让我拥有了这家俱乐部 |
[27:08] | We hear that it did more than that, Mr. Boothe. | 布斯先生 据我们所知它给你的可不止这个 |
[27:15] | So the movie drug dealer becomes a drug dealer, huh? | 电影里的毒贩成了真的毒贩 是吗 |
[27:19] | It’d be a good story if it were true. | 如果这是真的 是个好故事 |
[27:22] | That being said, I don’t discourage it. | 话虽这么说 我也没去管它 |
[27:24] | A good fiction can do wonders for one’s reputation. | 毕竟一个虚构的好故事也能给人带来名声 |
[27:27] | I’ve learned that every good fiction | 据我所知 任何一个虚构的好故事 |
[27:29] | contains a kernel of truth. | 都包含了一定的真实性 |
[27:31] | What happened to the briefcase that Lance brought | 兰斯带来的那个手提箱哪儿去了 |
[27:32] | to the meeting, the one with $200,000 in it? | 装有二十万现金的箱子 |
[27:37] | Lance had no briefcase. | 兰斯没带手提箱 |
[27:39] | And I suppose your guys didn’t chase him out of here | 我想你的手下也没有把他赶出去 |
[27:40] | and then attack him? | 并且袭击了他 对吧 |
[27:42] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 我想不起来了 |
[27:43] | – We have a video. – Not of my guys. | -我们有录像 -不是我的人 |
[27:45] | You’re welcome to check. | 你们可以来查 |
[27:46] | I doubt you’ll find any of them here. | 我怀疑你能在这找到他们 |
[27:48] | And since your next question will be, | 关于你下个问题 |
[27:50] | “Where was I that night?” I’ll save you the oxygen. | 我那晚在哪里 我来帮你省点力气 |
[27:53] | There are about 20 people downstairs | 楼下有20个人 |
[27:54] | who can attest that I never left the building | 可以为我作证 在兰斯离开后 |
[27:56] | after Lance left. | 我没有离开过这栋楼 |
[27:59] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[28:02] | Okay. Thanks for your time. | 好的 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[28:09] | “Thanks for your time”? | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[28:10] | Beckett, he was lying about the money, | 贝克特 他在撒谎 那些钱 |
[28:12] | about the meeting, about everything. | 他们的碰面 全是谎言 |
[28:14] | Of course he was lying. | 他当然是在撒谎 |
[28:15] | So why didn’t you push harder? Why didn’t we check his alibi? | 你怎么不强硬一点 不去查他的不在场证明吗 |
[28:18] | Because we didn’t need to. | 因为没有必要 |
[28:20] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的事 |
[28:21] | Since I figured out what the numbers 5 and 2 meant. | 从我知道5和2的意思开始 |
[28:25] | The missing numbers from the sticker sheet. | 贴纸上缺失的数字 |
[28:26] | The number 52 was on a slot car in Boothe’s collection — | 数字52就在布斯收藏的赛车模型上 |
[28:29] | A blue shelby cobra to be exact. | 确切的说是一辆蓝色的谢尔比眼镜蛇 |
[28:32] | That’s what Lance was building. | 那就是兰斯制作的东西 |
[28:34] | He put a listening device | 他把一个窃听装置 |
[28:35] | inside a replica of one of boothe’s cars. | 放进了一个布斯收藏车的复制品里 |
[28:37] | He must have switched them out when they had that meeting. | 他肯定是在他们碰面的时候换掉了车 |
[28:40] | Which means that car was recording everything | 也就是说那辆车记录了在那发生的一切 |
[28:42] | that happened in that office, including why Lance was there. | 包括兰斯在那的原因 |
[28:45] | And why Boothe had him killed. | 还有为什么布斯要杀掉他 |
[28:48] | We need to get that slot car. | 我们得拿到那个赛车模型 |
[28:49] | We will. We just need a warrant first. | 会的 我们只需要先拿到搜查令 |
[28:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:55] | You’re telling me – you can’t get a search warrant, | 你是说你拿不到搜查令 |
[28:57] | even though that son of a bitch Boothe is behind this? | 即使那个狗娘养的布斯就是凶手 |
[29:00] | Not unless we can provide evidence | 除非我们能提供证据 |
[29:01] | that ties Boothe to Lance’s death. | 证明布斯和兰斯的死有关 |
[29:03] | And, right now, we can’t even prove that the two of them met. | 而现在 我们甚至不能证明他们见过面 |
[29:06] | Look, Mr. Harmon, | 听着 哈蒙先生 |
[29:06] | we were hoping that you could help us with this. | 我们希望你能帮助我们 |
[29:08] | Did Lance tell you that he was going to the club, | 兰斯跟你说过他要去那家俱乐部 |
[29:10] | that he was gonna talk to Boothe? | 他要去见布斯吗 |
[29:13] | Lance never said a word to me | 关于布斯 那家俱乐部 |
[29:14] | about Boothe or the club, nothing. | 兰斯一个字都没跟我说过 |
[29:16] | Hell, I thought he was in L.A. | 该死 我还以为他在洛杉矶 |
[29:18] | I wish I could help you. | 我也希望能够帮到你们 |
[29:21] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:21] | We’ll keep looking for the men that attacked Lance. | 我们会继续找袭击兰斯的那群人 |
[29:24] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不会放弃的 |
[29:27] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[29:30] | How did Lance know to bug a slot car? | 兰斯怎么知道在赛车模型上装窃听器 |
[29:34] | Boothe and his collection | 布斯和他的收藏 |
[29:35] | were featured in slotzone magazine. | 被刊登在了一本赛车杂志上 |
[29:39] | So you really think the proof of who killed Lance | 你真觉得能证明谁杀害兰斯的证据 |
[29:41] | is sitting in that little blue shelby cobra? | 就在那辆小蓝色谢尔比眼镜蛇里吗 |
[29:44] | Well, doesn’t matter if we can’t get a warrant. | 没拿到搜查令 说什么都没有用 |
[29:47] | Too bad Rico Cruz isn’t around. | 真可惜这时瑞克·克鲁斯不在 |
[29:49] | I bet he’d find a way, right? | 我敢肯定他能够找到办法 |
[29:52] | So, you, uh — – you’re a pretty big fan, huh? | 你是个铁杆粉 对吧 |
[29:56] | Of “Hard kill”? | 《铁血硬汉》吗 |
[29:57] | No, I was an average, ordinary fan. | 不 我只是普通粉 一般粉 |
[30:00] | Not like I had the “Hard Kill” Pajamas. | 我可没有《铁血硬汉》版睡衣 |
[30:05] | Say, the, uh, gang and I | 我和那帮家伙 |
[30:06] | are going out for drinks later tonight. | 今晚会去喝酒 |
[30:10] | How would you like to come with us? | 你愿意和我们一起去吗 |
[30:15] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[30:19] | You are never gonna believe what just happened. | 你肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么 |
[30:21] | Brock invited me to go drinking with The Indestructibles. | 布鲁克邀我和”不倒硬汉”们喝一杯 |
[30:24] | Me with them. | 我和他们一起 |
[30:26] | But you told him that you couldn’t | 那你肯定拒绝了他们对吧 |
[30:28] | because you’re in the middle of a case, right? | 因为你现在还有案子要办 |
[30:29] | No. What? No. I just — | 没 什么 不 我… |
[30:31] | What — isn’t it okay if I — | 什么…我就是想… |
[30:33] | Castle, you really think that I could stand between | 卡塞尔 你不会真的以为我会阻止 |
[30:35] | you and your boyhood dream? | 你实现你的儿时梦想吧 |
[30:37] | You are my boyhood dream. | 你才是我的儿时梦想 |
[30:40] | Well, you and drinking with The Indestructibles. | 你还有和”不倒硬汉”们一起喝酒 |
[30:42] | You don’t always have to keep talking. | 你真的不用把这些说出来 |
[30:43] | – Right. – Yeah. | -也对 -去吧 |
[30:44] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna go. | 那我去…那我去了 |
[30:46] | I don’t know what I’m gonna wear. | 我都不知道我该穿什么了 |
[30:47] | I got to get ready. | 我得赶紧准备了 |
[30:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:56] | Well, you guys — you have no idea how excited I am to… | 你们…根本不知道我有多兴奋… |
[31:04] | You guys just come from set or something? | 你们是直接从片场过来的吗 |
[31:06] | Son, we came straight from hell. | 小伙子 我们是地狱来客 |
[31:09] | Let’s roll. | 出发吧 |
[31:13] | So, um… What’s going on? | 那…究竟是怎么回事 |
[31:16] | No warrant is gonna stop us | 没搜查令并不能阻止我们 |
[31:17] | from getting our hands on evidence to put away Lance’s killer. | 拿到将杀死兰斯凶手定罪的证据 |
[31:20] | Somebody takes out one of our own, | 有人杀死了我们中的一员 |
[31:22] | we take him out. | 我们一定会替他报仇的 |
[31:23] | Oh, guys, hey, | 伙计们 |
[31:26] | listen, if your plan is to go to the club | 听着 如果你们的计划是到那个俱乐部 |
[31:28] | and steal that slot car, | 偷走那个模型车 |
[31:29] | N-no. That would — that would taint the evidence. | 那可不行 那会…那会玷污证据的 |
[31:32] | Actually, we can compel the D.A. to consider it | 实际上 我们可以强迫检察官接受这个证物 |
[31:34] | since the car technically belonged to the victim, Lance. | 因为那车本来就是被害人兰斯的 |
[31:37] | You really are a genius, aren’t you? | 你真的是天才啊 |
[31:39] | Also, none of us is an agent of the law. | 另外 我们都不是执法人员 |
[31:41] | It’s one of the reasons I chose you. | 这也是我们挑选你的原因 |
[31:43] | And because you have been in Boothe’s office. | 还因为你去过布斯的办公室 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna help us find that slot car. | 得靠你帮我们找到那辆模型车 |
[31:48] | No. No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不不不 |
[31:50] | Guys, my wife is a cop. | 伙计们 我老婆是个警察 |
[31:53] | If I do this, she’ll kill me. | 如果我这么做了 她会杀了我的 |
[31:55] | “Oh, my wife’s gonna kill me.” | “我的老婆会杀了我的” |
[31:56] | Is that what Rico Cruz would say? | 这像是瑞克·克鲁斯说的话吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 不像 |
[31:59] | – But what if we get caught? – We’re not gonna get caught. | -如果被抓到怎么办 -不会被抓到的 |
[32:02] | We’re The Indestructibles. | 我们是”不倒硬汉” |
[32:05] | Tense up, guys. It’s showtime. | 打起精神 伙计们 好戏要上场了 |
[32:24] | The plan is simple. | 计划很简单 |
[32:26] | Once we get to the club, Serafina, Clay, Rolf, | 一进俱乐部 塞拉菲纳 克雷 洛夫 |
[32:29] | go in through the main entrance and take your positions. | 你们就从正门进去然后各就各位 |
[32:36] | Serafina, alert us when you have eyes on the rear door. | 塞拉菲纳 找到后门之后通知我们 |
[32:40] | Falcon is in the nest. | 老鹰回巢了 |
[32:42] | Clay, you and Rolf create a diversion to draw Boothe down to the bar. | 克雷 你和洛夫想办法把布斯骗到下面吧台来 |
[32:47] | Young fella, young fella. | 小伙计 小伙计 |
[32:48] | We’re doing bottle service. You got some of that Angel? | 我们要来整瓶的 你这儿有那个”天使”吗 |
[32:50] | You know, the champagne? | 就是那个香槟 |
[32:51] | Sure do. Just gonna need your credit card, Mr. Biggs. | 当然 能给我你的信用卡吗 大块头 |
[32:53] | If you know who we are, | 如果你知道我们是谁 |
[32:54] | then you know we haven’t paid for a drink since Reagan. | 就该知道我们从里根当总统那时起就不付酒钱了 |
[32:56] | Sir, Angel is a grand a bottle. | 先生 “天使”可是一千一瓶 |
[32:58] | You understand. | 你也明白的 |
[33:00] | Son, we’re here to toast a fallen comrade. | 小子 我们是来缅怀逝去战友的 |
[33:02] | That has-been Boothe too cheap to pay respects? | 难道过气的布斯太小气 不愿表示悼念吗 |
[33:10] | – Mr. Boothe? – Yeah? | -布斯先生 -什么事 |
[33:11] | Got some old friends of yours at the bar. | 吧台这儿有几个你的老朋友 |
[33:13] | You should come down. | 你应该下来看看 |
[33:15] | All right, I’m coming down. | 好的 我下来了 |
[33:27] | Once El Jéfe’s on the move, Serafina, | 一旦大佬下楼 塞拉菲纳 |
[33:29] | you’ll unlock the villa gates. | 你就把后门打开 |
[33:31] | Prairie dog is on the plain. | 土拨鼠出现了 |
[33:35] | And Castle and I will go for the goods… | 卡塞尔和我就直奔目标 |
[33:39] | “Hard Kill” Style. | “铁胆硬汉”风格 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:50] | Always check. | 总是先检查下 |
[33:55] | Okay, okay. | 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[34:00] | I got to get going. Great seeing you, man. | 我得走了 很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[34:02] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:02] | Hey, hey. You know what? Come on. Hang out. | 别走了 一起来喝一杯吧 |
[34:04] | Come on, man. Hang out. | 拜托 伙计 喝一杯 |
[34:04] | Anything you want on me. Enjoy. | 你们尽管喝 都算我的 |
[34:07] | Abort. Abort. | 终止 终止 |
[34:09] | Prairie dog pulled a boomerang. | 土拨鼠拿了回旋镖 |
[34:13] | – I got it! – Boothe’s on his way back up. | -我找到了 -布斯正在上楼 |
[34:16] | – What?! No. – Yeah. | -什么 不 -是的 |
[34:24] | The prairie dog is in the burrow. | 土拨鼠回洞了 |
[34:26] | Prairie dog’s gonna kill us. | 土拨鼠会把我们杀了的 |
[34:27] | We’re gonna be killed by a prairie dog! | 我们会被土拨鼠杀了的 |
[34:49] | I’m starring in my own action movie. | 简直就像在出演自己的动作片 |
[34:51] | This is the best night ever. | 这是最美妙的夜晚 |
[34:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[34:56] | You’re telling me that | 你是想说 |
[34:56] | this was handed to you by a “concerned citizen”? | 这是一位”热心的公民”交给你的 |
[35:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:05] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[35:06] | This is probably one of those times | 这大概就是那种 |
[35:07] | where I shouldn’t keep talking, | 我该住嘴的时候 |
[35:09] | for both our sakes. | 这是为了我们好 |
[35:12] | The recording you are about to hear | 接下来你将听到的录音 |
[35:13] | will provide incontrovertible proof | 会提供无可争议的证据证明 |
[35:15] | that Henry Allen Boothe ordered the murder of Lance Delorca. | 亨利·艾伦·布斯是谋害兰斯·德鲁卡的幕后主谋 |
[35:23] | Sound’s not working. | 没有声音 |
[35:25] | Hang on a second. This was… | 稍等一下 这是… |
[35:30] | Headphones? Aren’t you gonna let me hear it? | 耳机 你为什么不让我也听听 |
[35:32] | And reward you for your semi-illegal behavior? | 作为你半违法行为的奖励吗 |
[35:35] | I think not. | 我看还是算了 |
[35:35] | I… | 我… |
[35:36] | Fine, I’ll put it on speaker. | 好吧 我来把它弄到功放上 |
[35:39] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[35:39] | Because if it wasn’t for me, we wouldn’t even… | 要不是因为我 我们根本不会… |
[35:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:43] | Lance just walked in to Boothe’s office. | 兰斯刚走进布斯的办公室 |
[35:44] | They’re exchanging pleasantries. | 他们在互相寒暄 |
[35:46] | And they’re getting down to business. | 现在要开始说正事了 |
[35:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[35:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | – Oh, my god. – What is he saying? | -我的天 -他到底在说什么 |
[35:55] | Please, just tell me what they’re saying. | 求你了快告诉我他们在说什么 |
[35:56] | This is so not what I expected. | 这和我想的完全不同 |
[35:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[36:03] | So, what’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:05] | Trey, how well do you know Henry Allen Boothe? | 特雷 你有多了解亨利·艾伦·布斯 |
[36:07] | Well, if someone owns a club, | 如果有人拥有一家俱乐部 |
[36:09] | it’s my job to know them. | 那我的职责就是去认识他 |
[36:10] | I met him through my dad. | 我是通过我父亲认识的 |
[36:11] | They did a few movies together. | 他们一起拍过一些电影 |
[36:13] | In fact, Boothe invested some seed money | 事实上 布斯给了你些本钱 |
[36:15] | so you could become a club promoter. | 这样你才能成为夜店推手 |
[36:17] | Then, as a promoter, | 作为一名推手 |
[36:18] | you had access to all the clubs in the city. | 你就能随意进出全市所有俱乐部 |
[36:20] | Boothe used that access | 布斯利用这一点 |
[36:21] | to sell drugs in those clubs, | 在那些俱乐部里贩卖毒品 |
[36:23] | or so we’re told by narcotics. | 至少缉毒队是这么告诉我们的 |
[36:27] | I don’t hear you denying this, Trey. | 你似乎并不否认这个 特雷 |
[36:31] | I didn’t know about the drugs at first, | 我一开始并不知道毒品的事情 |
[36:32] | and once I did, it was too late. | 等我知道以后 已经太晚了 |
[36:35] | – He owned me. – Let me guess. | -他控制了我 -让我猜猜 |
[36:37] | Boothe said you could buy him out, | 布斯说你可以一次性买断 |
[36:39] | but at a price he knew you could never afford. | 但他知道你付不起那个价 |
[36:42] | What was it? $200,000? | 他开价多少 二十万吗 |
[36:44] | You didn’t tell your parents about any of this, did you? | 你没跟你的父母讲这件事 对吧 |
[36:47] | I wanted to make my own way, | 我想自己想办法 |
[36:49] | not have Brock Harmon come to the rescue. | 而不是求助于布鲁克·哈蒙 |
[36:52] | But Lance found out. | 但被兰斯知道了 |
[36:54] | He tried to buy out Boothe, pay your ransom, | 他想买断布斯 赎回你的自由 |
[36:57] | just like Rico Cruz did in “Hard Kill”. | 就像瑞克·克鲁斯在《铁胆硬汉》里那样 |
[36:59] | Yeah, and I begged him not to. | 我求他不要这么做 |
[37:02] | This wasn’t some movie. | 这又不是在演电影 |
[37:03] | I knew that Boothe wasn’t gonna let me go, | 我知道布斯是不会放过我的 |
[37:05] | and Lance couldn’t just walk in there with a bag of money | 兰斯也无法拿着一带钱跑去 |
[37:08] | and fix things. | 就把事情解决了 |
[37:09] | But, suddenly, he wanted to be a hero. | 但是 突然间 他想当英雄 |
[37:11] | I told him he was gonna get us both killed. | 我跟他说 他会把我们俩都害死的 |
[37:12] | But he only got himself killed trying to save you. | 但他为了救你只赔上了自己的性命 |
[37:17] | We have an audio recording of Boothe from that night. | 我们录下了布斯当晚说的话 |
[37:20] | How? | 怎么录到的 |
[37:21] | Lance bugged his office. | 兰斯在他办公室里装了窃听器 |
[37:23] | After Boothe kicked Lance out of his office, | 布斯把兰斯赶出自己的办公室后 |
[37:25] | he sent his men after him. | 派了自己的手下去干掉他 |
[37:26] | Lance gave them a beatdown worthy of an action hero. | 兰斯像动作片英雄一样海扁了他们 |
[37:29] | That’s when Boothe made this phone call. | 这时 布斯打了一通电话 |
[37:34] | Trey, your pal Lance was here. | 特雷 你哥们兰斯来过 |
[37:36] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道原因 |
[37:38] | He’s on the run somewhere | 他现在在那家 |
[37:39] | near that theater playing “Hard Kill”. | 上映《铁胆硬汉》的剧院附近 |
[37:41] | He’s your problem now. | 接下来交给你了 |
[37:42] | You need to take care of him to make this right, | 你必须收拾他作为赔罪 |
[37:45] | or I’ll take care of you. | 不然我就收拾你 |
[37:48] | You do that, Trey. Get it…done. | 就这样 特雷 去吧 |
[37:52] | You were so afraid of Boothe that you killed Lance | 你怕布斯怕得要命 所以你杀了兰斯 |
[37:55] | in order to save your own skin. | 来保自己的小命 |
[37:57] | I would never do that. | 我才不会这么做呢 |
[37:58] | It sounds like that’s exactly what you did do. | 听起来你正是这么做的 |
[38:00] | Now, what happened after you hung up? | 你挂电话之后呢 |
[38:02] | I freaked. | 我吓傻了 |
[38:05] | I called my mom, told her everything, | 我打电话给我母亲 把事情都告诉她了 |
[38:08] | the whole story. | 来龙去脉都说了 |
[38:09] | She said to lay low, that she’d call a lawyer. | 她叫我躲一躲 她会联系律师 |
[38:12] | And then, the next morning, Lance was dead. | 然后第二天早上 兰斯就死了 |
[38:15] | I figured Boothe’s guys got to him. | 我以为他是被布斯的人干掉了 |
[38:18] | Look, I was at my office all night. | 我整晚都在我办公室 |
[38:20] | I slept there. The cleaning crew saw me. | 我睡在那了 清洁人员看到我了 |
[38:23] | I swear to you I did not kill Lance. | 我发誓我没杀兰斯 |
[38:26] | And I don’t know who did. | 我也不知道是谁干的 |
[38:31] | Tell me, Trey — | 告诉我 特雷 |
[38:32] | why would Lance go through all this trouble to help you? | 兰斯为什么要费这么大劲帮你呢 |
[38:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:37] | He just said that the cancer really woke him up | 他只是说癌症让他醒悟了 |
[38:41] | and that, uh, after all this was over, | 他说等这一切结束了 |
[38:44] | there were some things that he wanted to tell me. | 他要告诉我一些事 |
[38:50] | So, the cleaning crew confirmed Trey’s story. | 清洁人员证实了特雷的说法 |
[38:52] | He is not our killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[38:54] | Maybe it was one of Boothe’s men. | 也许是布斯的一个手下干的 |
[38:56] | We still haven’t ruled them out. | 我们还没排除他们的嫌疑 |
[38:57] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[38:58] | I just found something very interesting. | 我发现了一件很有意思的事 |
[38:59] | The identity of the killer. | 凶手的身份 |
[39:01] | No, not that. | 不 不是 |
[39:01] | You know how Trey said that Lance’s cancer woke him up? | 你们记得特雷说癌症让兰斯醒悟了 |
[39:04] | Well, I just spoke to his doctor. | 我刚跟他的医生谈完 |
[39:06] | When Lance got the name of his bone-marrow donor | 兰斯拿到骨髓捐赠者名字时 他想感谢人家 |
[39:08] | to thank him, he found out there was a second donor | 他发现和他骨髓配型结果非常相近的 |
[39:10] | who was a very close match. | 还有另一位捐赠者 |
[39:12] | Take a look at that name. | 看看那个名字 |
[39:22] | Have you released Trey yet? | 你们把特雷放了吗 |
[39:24] | He had nothing to do with this. | 他跟这件事没关系 |
[39:26] | Actually, Trey has everything to do with this. | 实际上 所有这一切都跟特雷有关 |
[39:28] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我好像不太明白 |
[39:30] | When Lance needed a bone-marrow transplant, | 当兰斯需要骨髓移植 |
[39:32] | Trey gave a sample to see if he could donate. | 特雷也捐献了样本看自己是否匹配 |
[39:34] | We all did. It was the least we could do. | 我们都给了 那是我们最起码应该做的 |
[39:36] | Except Trey’s sample was nearly a match. | 只不过特雷的样本几乎完全匹配 |
[39:39] | Lance must have had his suspicions | 兰斯肯定也有所怀疑 |
[39:40] | because he ran a paternity test on that sample. | 因为他用那个样本做了亲子鉴定 |
[39:44] | Trey was his son. | 特雷是他的儿子 |
[39:46] | No. | 不 |
[39:47] | He would have been conceived | 特雷应该是在 |
[39:48] | during the filming of “Hard Kill”, | 拍《铁胆硬汉》时怀上的 |
[39:49] | which is inconvenient, | 这还真是麻烦 |
[39:51] | since you were already married to Brock. | 因为那时你已经嫁给了布鲁克 |
[39:53] | We spoke to your doorman, Naomi. | 我们跟你的门房纳奥米谈过 |
[39:54] | He said that you didn’t come home | 他说兰斯被杀当晚 |
[39:56] | until well after midnight the night that Lance was killed, | 你过了后半夜才回家 |
[39:58] | so where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[39:59] | I didn’t kill Lance, if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 我没杀兰斯 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[40:02] | You’re more than capable of it. | 你完全有这个本事 |
[40:03] | You don’t just have a mean roundhouse. | 你不仅回旋踢很厉害 |
[40:05] | You hold two black belts. | 你还有两个黑带 |
[40:07] | Okay, you need to leave. | 够了 你们该走了 |
[40:09] | We matched the wire. | 我们找到了凶器 |
[40:10] | The wire that you use for your jewelry line, | 你在你珠宝品牌中使用的串线 |
[40:12] | like the necklace that you’re wearing right now — | 跟你现在戴的项链一样 |
[40:14] | it’s an exact match to our murder weapon. | 跟我们的凶器完全吻合 |
[40:16] | Trey told you | 特雷跟你说 |
[40:17] | that Lance had something important to tell him. | 兰斯有重要的事情要告诉他 |
[40:20] | You knew the truth would come out. | 你知道真相即将暴露 |
[40:25] | Lance would have destroyed everything — | 兰斯会毁掉一切的 |
[40:27] | my marriage, my family, | 我的婚姻 我的家庭 |
[40:29] | everything that I spent almost 30 years trying to build. | 我花了近30年时间建立的一切 |
[40:34] | I couldn’t let him do that. | 我不能让他这么做 |
[40:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:42] | You might be interested to know that Henry Allen Boothe | 告诉你们一件事 亨利·艾伦·布斯 |
[40:45] | was just arrested by narcotics. | 已被缉毒科逮捕了 |
[40:47] | I thought they couldn’t make a case. | 他们不是无法立案吗 |
[40:49] | Well, they couldn’t, but when Trey learned the truth | 之前是不行 可是当特雷知道 |
[40:51] | about why Lance really did all this, | 兰斯这么做的真相后 |
[40:53] | he stepped up and decided to testify against Boothe. | 他站了出来 决定要指证布斯 |
[40:56] | So good work, Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle. | 干得好 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:00] | Don’t stay late. | 别工作得太晚 |
[41:01] | You can finish the paperwork in the morning. | 剩下的文书工作可以明早再弄 |
[41:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[41:05] | Looks like Lance managed to vanquish his nemesis after all. | 看来兰斯最后还是成功战胜了他的宿敌 |
[41:08] | An ending worthy of one of his movies. | 这作为结局也不错了 |
[41:10] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[41:12] | maybe we should watch “Hard Kill” tonight… | 也许我们今晚该看看《铁胆硬汉》 |
[41:15] | in his honor. | 以表悼念 |
[41:16] | I was just gonna suggest the exact same thing. | 我也想这么说呢 |
[41:17] | We’re starting to think alike now. | 咱们现在想法都一样了 |
[41:19] | That is horrifying. Okay, uh, go cue up the movie. | 这太吓人了 好吧 你去准备电影吧 |
[41:22] | Open up a bottle of wine. I’ll be home in a bit. | 开瓶红酒 我一会就到家 |
[41:24] | I’ve just got a stop to make first. | 我得先去个地方 |
[41:26] | Well, if I’m thinking what you’re thinking — | 如果咱俩想得真一样的话 |
[41:28] | and it’s to pick up a sexy archaeologist costume — | 你是去买一套性感的考古学家服饰 |
[41:30] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:31] | I’ve already got the whip. | 我已经买好鞭子了 |
[41:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |