时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:03] | – This feels different, doesn’t it? – What does? | -这感觉不一样了 是吧 -什么 |
[00:05] | Rolling up to a crime scene as a married couple. | 作为已婚夫妇一起赶到犯罪现场 |
[00:07] | We’re like Nick and Nora Charles. | 我们就像是尼克和诺拉·查尔斯那样的侦探夫妻 |
[00:08] | Ooh, like “McMillan & wife.” | 或者是《麦克米伦夫妇》 |
[00:10] | – “Hart to hart.” – “Turner & hooch.” | -《哈特夫妇》 -《福星与福将》 |
[00:13] | Turner and Hooch aren’t even married. | 福星和福将又不是夫妻 |
[00:14] | Yeah, but you still remind me a little of hooch. | 是啊 但我还是觉得你有点像福将[狗] |
[00:21] | So, uh, morning blend? | 早间咖啡 |
[00:24] | – Did this just happen? – Yeah. | -这是刚刚发生的事吗 -嗯 |
[00:25] | Jogger found him about an hour ago. | 慢跑者大概一小时前发现他的 |
[00:26] | Which was about the time he died. | 他也是那时候死的 |
[00:28] | Needless to say, – pretty obvious what killed him. | 不用说 死因很明显 |
[00:31] | Gunshot wound to the head. | 头部中枪 |
[00:32] | “Him” being Paul Reeves out of Queens. | 他是保罗·里夫斯 皇后区人 |
[00:34] | We’re running down next of kin. | 我们正在查近亲 |
[00:35] | – Anyone hear the shot? – No, and there’s no video coverage | -有人听到枪声吗 -没有 公园这一带 |
[00:37] | in this area of the park. | 也没有监控 |
[00:39] | The killer probably knew that. | 凶手大概知道 |
[00:40] | Took Reeves’ phone, cash from his wallet, | 拿了里夫斯的手机和钱包里的现金 |
[00:42] | and probably waltzed right out of here. | 然后大概大摇大摆走出去了 |
[00:43] | Looks like a mugging gone wrong. | 看来是抢劫升级 |
[00:44] | Well, there’s no signs of struggle. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[00:46] | If this was a mugging and he didn’t put up a fight, | 如果是抢劫 他可没抵抗 |
[00:48] | why risk shooting him, especially in broad daylight? | 何必冒险在大白天开枪杀人 |
[00:51] | Singed fabric. | 烧焦的布料 |
[00:53] | Nobody heard anything because the killer used a backpack | 没人听到声音是因为凶手用了背包 |
[00:56] | or cloth to muffle the shot. | 或布闷住了枪声 |
[00:58] | And then took the victim’s phone and cash to throw us off track. | 然后拿走了被害人的手机和钱迷惑我们 |
[01:02] | This wasn’t a mugging. | 这不是抢劫 |
[01:04] | This was a deliberate murder. | 是谋杀 |
[01:06] | That just doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[01:09] | Paul didn’t have an enemy in the world. | 保罗完全没有敌人 |
[01:11] | Well, how much do you know about your brother’s life? | 你对你哥哥有多了解 |
[01:13] | – Were you close? – Very close. | -你们亲近吗 -很亲近 |
[01:16] | In fact, Paul had been staying at my place for the past month. | 保罗最近一个月一直住在我那里 |
[01:19] | He was waiting to close escrow on a condo. | 他在等待一间公寓第三方支付的完成 |
[01:23] | Was having coffee in the park something he did often? | 他常去公园喝咖啡吗 |
[01:25] | He never went to the park. | 他从不去中央公园 |
[01:27] | He hardly ever left the office. | 他几乎不离办公室 |
[01:28] | Paul was a complete workaholic. | 保罗是个工作狂 |
[01:30] | And what did he do, exactly? | 他是做什么的 |
[01:32] | He was an investigator for the government, the G.A.O. | 他是政府调查员 总审计局的 |
[01:36] | I don’t know much more than that. | 除此之外我就不清楚了 |
[01:38] | He really couldn’t discuss his job. | 他不能多说工作上的事 |
[01:41] | Was he having any troubles at work that you’re aware of? | 你知道他在单位遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[01:44] | Not trouble exactly, but…Last night, we had a beer. | 应该不算麻烦 但昨晚我们一起喝啤酒 |
[01:49] | Paul said a crucial meeting came up that he was worried about. | 保罗说有刚约了个重要的见面 很让他担心 |
[01:53] | What kind of a meeting? I mean w-with whom? | 什么样的见面 跟谁 |
[01:55] | He didn’t say, but he’d got a disturbing call | 他没说 但他接到了他一宗案件 |
[01:57] | from someone involved in one of his cases. | 涉及到的一个人的骚扰电话 |
[02:00] | And he said… | 他说 |
[02:02] | That meeting… I think that was supposed to happen this morning. | 那个见面 好像就是在今早 |
[02:07] | I-I’m sorry, but if he had a meeting, | 抱歉 但如果他有约见面 |
[02:09] | he never mentioned anything to me, | 他也没跟我说过 |
[02:11] | Though I suppose that wasn’t unusual. | 不过这不算不寻常 |
[02:13] | I gave him a lot of latitude. Paul was my top investigator. | 我对他管得很松 保罗是我最好的调查员 |
[02:16] | What exactly did Paul investigate? | 保罗究竟调查什么 |
[02:17] | We’re a federal agency. | 我们是联邦机构 |
[02:18] | G.A.O. evaluates government programs and contracts | 总审计局审核政府项目和合同 |
[02:21] | to root out waste, fraud, and abuse. | 清除浪费 诈骗和滥用职权 |
[02:24] | Like defense contractors billing 500 bucks for a hammer. | 比如国防部合同一个锤子要五百 |
[02:26] | Yes, though Paul – was in the healthcare division. | 是的 但保罗是医疗部的 |
[02:29] | He oversaw hospitals and medical services | 他监管有政府合同的 |
[02:31] | with government contracts… that sort of thing. | 医院和医疗服务 这一类的 |
[02:33] | So if someone was fleecing Uncle Sam, | 那么如果有人在骗政府的钱 |
[02:34] | he could cancel their contracts? | 他可以取消他们的合同 |
[02:36] | He wrote reports that could produce that result, yes. | 他会写可能导致这事的报告 是的 |
[02:40] | Did anyone ever pressure Paul | 是否有人曾给保罗施压 |
[02:41] | to back off a report or investigation? | 让他停止哪个案子的调查 |
[02:43] | It doesn’t work that way. We’re an independent body, so… | 不是那样的 我们是独立机构 |
[02:46] | Be that as it may, | 虽然如此 |
[02:47] | we need the files of all his active investigations. | 我们需要所有他正在进行中的调查的档案 |
[02:50] | Paul Reeves had over 20 open cases, | 保罗·里夫斯有超过20件在查案件 |
[02:52] | and he was taking on some major players… | 而且他调查的一些对象很有背景 |
[02:55] | A hospital chain that defrauded medicare, | 一家骗医疗保险的连锁医院 |
[02:58] | a-a lab at Latham Pharmaceuticals cited for lax storage practices, | 莱瑟姆制药一家实验室被报存储管理松懈 |
[03:02] | and a company that sold the V.A. defective medical equipment. | 还有一家售卖残次医疗用品的公司 |
[03:06] | I feel the heavy hand of conspiracy. | 我嗅到了浓浓的阴谋气息 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well, what else is new? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[03:09] | Consider this… Paul uncovers a nefarious scandal | 想想 保罗揭露了一桩不法丑闻 |
[03:12] | rife with corruption and financial skullduggery | 充斥着腐败和金融欺诈 |
[03:15] | in connection with a federal contract, | 且与联邦合同有关 |
[03:17] | but with millions of dollars at stake, the greedy contractor, | 但由于事关上百万美金 贪婪的承包商 |
[03:20] | determined to stay latched onto the federal teat, | 决心抓住联邦合同 |
[03:23] | lures Paul into a meeting in the park | 便以见面为由引保罗去了公园 |
[03:25] | where he has an assassin silence him. | 并雇凶在那里杀死了他 |
[03:27] | Thus, Paul’s findings never come to light. | 于是 保罗的发现便被永远埋没 |
[03:30] | And I don’t suppose that you have | 那么你有猜到是保罗的 |
[03:31] | a particular case of Paul’s in mind, do you? | 哪件案子吗 |
[03:35] | Or proof? Or suspects? | 或者任何证据 嫌疑人 |
[03:37] | No, but I will once you identify who met | 没有 但等你查明在公园见保罗的人是谁 |
[03:40] | Paul at the park. | 我就会有理论了 |
[03:41] | I might be a step closer to that. | 我可能稍稍查到了一点 |
[03:43] | Do you remember how Paul’s brother mentioned | 还记得保罗的弟弟说 |
[03:45] | that a “meeting” had just come up? | 那个见面是刚约的吗 |
[03:47] | Well, I looked into Paul’s phone calls for the last 48 hours. | 我查看了保罗手机过去48小时的通话记录 |
[03:50] | One of them stood out… | 其中一个很特别 |
[03:52] | An incoming call to his office at 11:04 yesterday morning. | 昨天上午11点4分打去他办公室的一通电话 |
[03:56] | Call lasted less than a minute, | 不到一分钟 |
[03:58] | And I traced it to a pay phone on the lower east side. | 经查是下东区一部付费电话打来的 |
[04:00] | Try and find out who made that call. | 查查这通电话是谁打的 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:03] | This is street-cam video of the pay phone. | 这是那部电话的街头监控录像 |
[04:05] | 11:04 yesterday morning… | 昨天上午11点4分 |
[04:07] | This is the man who called Paul Reeves. | 就是这人打给了保罗·里夫斯 |
[04:10] | Tory ran the image – and got a match on his face. | 托瑞检索了图像 找到了匹配的人 |
[04:15] | Jared Stone… misdemeanor computer trespassing? | 杰瑞德·斯通 电脑侵入轻罪 |
[04:18] | Otherwise known as hacking. | 俗称黑客 |
[04:19] | Stone was – an occupy wall street activist | 斯通曾是占领华尔街的积极分子 |
[04:21] | who hacked into a major bank, releasing their e-mails, | 他黑进一些大银行 公开了一些邮件 |
[04:24] | which reflected poorly on their business practices. | 对他们的生意造成了影响 |
[04:26] | So why would a hacker like Jared Stone | 杰瑞德·斯通这样的黑客 |
[04:28] | kill a G.A.O. investigator? | 为什么要杀一个总审计局的调查员 |
[04:30] | He wouldn’t. | 他没有 |
[04:31] | That story doesn’t make any sense. | 这个逻辑说不通 |
[04:32] | But this one does. | 但这个理论可以 |
[04:33] | Using his vaunted hacking skills, | 凭借自己的黑客技术 |
[04:35] | Jared Stone is the one who uncovered the nefarious scandal. | 杰瑞德·斯通发现了一桩不法丑闻 |
[04:38] | So we’re back to a nefarious scandal? | 我们又回到不法丑闻上去了 |
[04:39] | Yes, see, he wants to blow the lid off a scandal, | 是的 他想揭发丑闻 |
[04:42] | so who better to call | 那有什么比打电话给 |
[04:43] | than intrepid investigator Paul Reeves? | 无畏的调查员保罗·里夫斯更好的办法呢 |
[04:47] | Because — wait for it — Jared Stone is a whistle-blower. | 因为 杰瑞德·斯通是告密者 |
[04:51] | And Paul Reeves was murdered | 保罗·里夫斯被杀 |
[04:52] | because of what Jared Stone told him, | 是因为他知道了杰瑞德·斯通发现的违法行径 |
[04:54] | which…which actually means he could be in danger now. | 因此 杰瑞德现在也许有危险 |
[04:57] | You have to admit, Castle’s theory is… | 不得不承认 卡塞尔的推理 |
[04:59] | surprisingly logical. | 很有逻辑 |
[05:00] | Yes, and it’s conveniently unburdened by evidence. | 对 而且恰巧毫无证据 |
[05:03] | Nevertheless, let’s bring Jared Stone in for questioning, | 不管怎样 带杰瑞德·斯通来问话 |
[05:05] | and let’s take a look at the video footage of that pay phone | 同时去看下投币电话 |
[05:07] | for the past two weeks. | 过去两周的录像 |
[05:08] | If Jared Stone talked to anyone, I want to know who it was. | 如果杰瑞德·斯通与人谈过 我要知道是谁 |
[05:10] | Yo, we may have an address on Jared Stone. | 我们可能查到他地址了 |
[05:12] | I ran his e-mails. | 我刚查了他的邮件 |
[05:13] | He rented a place on the lower west off Craigslist. | 他在信息网上租了间下西区的房 |
[05:15] | – Go. – Yeah, okay. | -行动 -收到 |
[05:18] | So, what’s going on with married life, huh? | 你的婚姻生活如何啊 |
[05:21] | How is that — the whole family thing? | 家里还好吗 |
[05:23] | Sarah Grace, she’s — she’s growing up, changing so fast. | 我女儿长得太快了 |
[05:27] | Just trying to hold on to every second. | 我想紧握她成长的每一刻 |
[05:32] | Hey, what kind of dad do you think I’d be? | 你觉得我会是个怎样的父亲 |
[05:34] | You’d be great. | 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[05:35] | Even growing up with no role model? | 即使我自己没有榜样可参照吗 |
[05:38] | Well, you know, the thing of it is, | 但问题是 |
[05:40] | is that you know what it’s like not having a father. | 你知道没有父亲是什么感觉 |
[05:42] | You’d make sure your kid never felt that way. | 所以你会确保你的孩子不会跟你一样 |
[05:47] | You and Lanie…Hmm? | 你和蕾妮 |
[05:50] | No. She likes things how they are. | 不 她喜欢现状 |
[05:53] | But, you know, maybe I’m ready for more than that. | 但是呢 或许我想要更多了 |
[05:57] | – You know what I’m saying? Move forward. – Huh. | -你懂吗 关系再向前一步 -明白 |
[06:01] | Hey, you hear that? That sound? | 你听见了吗 那声音 |
[06:04] | No. What sound? | 没有 什么声音 |
[06:05] | It’s my biological clock ticking. | 我体内的生物钟在走 |
[06:07] | Tick, tock, tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[06:11] | We were having a genuine, honest moment here, | 我们在谈一件很正经的事 |
[06:12] | and you had to ruin it by being a jackass. | 你个混蛋却毁了一切 |
[06:15] | Hold on, hold on. Slow down, slow down. | 慢点慢点 |
[06:17] | That’s Jared Stone. | 那是杰瑞德·斯通 |
[06:26] | Hang tight here. | 等我一下 |
[06:27] | I’ll follow him on foot, make sure we don’t lose him. | 我去跟 确保他不会从我们眼皮下消失 |
[06:43] | Hey, bro. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I followed him down to the subway. | 我跟着他进了地铁 |
[06:46] | I’m looking for him now. | 我在找他 |
[06:47] | What, you lost him? | 什么 你跟丢了 |
[06:48] | No, I didn’t lose him. | 不 我没有跟丢 |
[06:49] | I just don’t have visual contact. | 我只是暂时看不到而已 |
[06:51] | That’s kind of splitting hairs, isn’t it? | 这有差别吗 |
[06:52] | Look, I-I’ll head down there, and — | 听着 我马上过来 |
[06:53] | No, no, no. You stay there. | 不不 你留在车里 |
[06:54] | I’ll — wait, I see him. He’s at my 12. | 等等 我看到他 他在我12点方向 |
[06:58] | Yeah, he’s moving fast. | 他走得很快 |
[06:59] | He’s scared, like someone’s after him. | 他看起来很慌张 好像有人跟踪他一样 |
[07:01] | If someone is, you’d better get to him before they do. | 如果是真的 你最好在他们之前找到他 |
[07:03] | Whoever killed Reeves may be gunning for Stone. | 杀死里夫斯也会对斯通灭口的 |
[07:05] | He’s boarding the 7th Ave. Express. | 他上了开往第七大道的车 |
[07:10] | All right, – I’m on the train with Stone. | 我跟着斯通上了地铁 |
[07:18] | You’re holding an uncapped marker, | 你拿着一支没盖盖的马克笔 |
[07:19] | and you’re telling me you were not about to tag this subway car? | 你还告诉我你没打算在地铁上乱画吗 |
[07:22] | Yes. I-I mean no. | 对 不是这样的 |
[07:24] | I need to see some identification. | 出示身份证明 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna have to write you up for this. | 我得给你开罚单 |
[07:28] | Jared Stone? Hey. | 杰瑞德·斯通 你好 |
[07:31] | You’re not in trouble, bro, but, uh… | 你没惹上啥事 兄弟 |
[07:33] | Look, I’m just here to talk to you. | 我只是来跟你了解下情况 |
[07:36] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[07:40] | Put your gun on the ground! | 把你的枪扔地上 |
[07:43] | Now! | 快 |
[07:57] | Put your gun on the ground now. | 把你的抢扔地上 快点 |
[07:58] | Do it. | 快 |
[08:06] | Kick it over to me. | 把枪踢到我这边来 |
[08:12] | Step back. | 往后退 |
[08:16] | Nobody else move. | 谁都别动 |
[08:17] | Nobody’s moving, man. | 没人动 伙计 |
[08:18] | All right, I just came here to talk to you. I’m on your side. | 我只是来跟你聊聊 我在你这边 |
[08:20] | No, you’re a blunt instrument, a tool of the one percent. | 不 你是刀 是权贵的工具 |
[08:24] | Look, nobody’s hurt yet, | 听着 现在还没人受伤 |
[08:25] | so this is – just a big misunderstanding. | 所以我们可以当是误会一场 |
[08:28] | So why don’t you lower that weapon, | 你放下枪 |
[08:29] | and we can walk right out of here? | 我们出去谈谈好吗 |
[08:31] | – Oh, is that really possible? – It is, yeah. | -这可能吗 -相信我 |
[08:33] | You just have to put the gun down, Jared. | 你只需要把枪放下 杰瑞德 |
[08:39] | What the hell is that? Are you on the phone? | 那是什么 你开着电话 |
[08:43] | Everybody, shut off your phones and get the ground now! | 听着 所有人关掉电话 爬下 |
[08:46] | Javi! Javi! | 哈维 哈维 |
[08:54] | Stay down, don’t move, and nobody gets hurt. | 蹲着 别动 这样就没人会受伤 |
[09:01] | This cannot be happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[09:03] | Please, look, don’t do this. | 别这样好吗 |
[09:06] | Okay? Don’t hurt my wife. | 别伤害我妻子 |
[09:06] | Or the rest of us. Let’s be inclusive. | 还有我们 |
[09:09] | Hey, everybody just stay calm, all right? | 所有人保持冷静 别紧张 |
[09:11] | We’re all gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[09:12] | Look, you’re not in charge. I am. | 听着 这里我说了算 不是你 |
[09:18] | Hey, I pulled the emergency brake. | 我拉了紧急刹车 |
[09:20] | Why hasn’t the conductor come over the intercom yet? | 为什么列车长还没发起通话 |
[09:22] | – Well, maybe he– – shh! | -也许他 -闭嘴 |
[09:26] | You feel that? That’s movement. | 你感觉到了吗 有人在动 |
[09:28] | Like people are getting off the train, e-evacuating. | 像是乘客在紧急疏散 |
[09:31] | How do they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[09:34] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你刚才在跟谁打电话 |
[09:35] | Just a friend, man. | 一个朋友而已 |
[09:37] | Oh, what kind of friend? Was it another cop? | 什么朋友 也是个警察吗 |
[09:40] | Was it a cop, huh? | 是警察吗 |
[09:42] | I can hit redial if I want. | 有必要的话我可以重拨 |
[09:43] | Yeah, he was a — he was NYPD, but that doesn’t mean anything. | 是 他也是纽约警局的 但那不代表什么 |
[09:46] | Okay, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:47] | Okay, everybody just stop talking, okay? | 所有人都闭嘴 好吧 |
[09:48] | I got to…Think. | 我得想想 |
[09:53] | He took my service weapon. | 他拿走了我的配枪 |
[09:55] | How did I let him do that? | 我怎么能让他得逞 |
[09:58] | Hey, it could happen to anybody, okay? | 这事可能发生在任何人身上 好吗 |
[10:02] | I’m Javier, Javier Esposito. | 我是哈维尔·埃斯波西托 |
[10:05] | Marisa Aragon. | 梅丽莎·阿拉格 |
[10:07] | Jared? | 杰瑞德 |
[10:08] | May I call you Jared? | 我能叫你杰瑞德吗 |
[10:10] | Grant Gerber, salesman by trade, which means I’m a listener. | 我是格兰特·格博 推销员 我很善于倾听 |
[10:14] | I listen and learn what people want so I can give it to them. | 我会倾听并理解人们的需求 好满足他们 |
[10:18] | Let me do that for you, Jared. | 我来帮你吧 杰瑞德 |
[10:21] | I want to help you get what you want. | 我想帮你得偿所愿 |
[10:24] | I think you’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[10:30] | I’ve just been informed that Jared Stone, | 我刚得知杰瑞德·斯通 |
[10:31] | a person of interest in the Paul Reeves case, | 一个保罗·里夫斯案件的嫌疑人 |
[10:34] | drew a gun on a subway and took hostages, | 在地铁持枪挟持了人质 |
[10:36] | including detective Esposito. | 包括埃斯波西托警探 |
[10:39] | At this point, it’s not clear why… | 目前还不清楚他为什么… |
[10:40] | Hey, if anybody can handle it, Espo can. | 要说有谁能应付这种事 埃斯波绝对行 |
[10:43] | …or what his agenda is… | 也不知道他有什么打算 |
[10:44] | But why would Stone take hostages? | 可斯通为什么要挟持人质 |
[10:45] | Right now our sole priority is to gather any | 现在我们的首要目标就是 |
[10:48] | and all information on Jared Stone | 尽可能收集杰瑞德·斯通的相关信息 |
[10:51] | so the hostage-rescue team | 以便人质救援小组 |
[10:52] | will know who we’re dealing with. | 了解对方的底细 |
[10:54] | All intel comes to me so that I can forward it directly to HRT. | 所有情报都给我 我会直接转达给人质救援小组 |
[10:58] | They should be on the scene right now. | 他们现在应该到现场了 |
[11:04] | – Detective Ryan? – Yes, sir. | -莱恩警探吗 -是的 长官 |
[11:05] | Captain Bigelow, HRT. | 我是比格罗队长 人质救援小组的 |
[11:07] | What’s your intel on your suspect? | 有什么疑犯的信息 |
[11:08] | Sir, he’s a hacker, an occupy wall street activist. | 长官 他是个黑客 是占领华尔街运动的激进分子 |
[11:11] | It’s all sketchy. | 都是些笼统的信息 |
[11:11] | What about your boy Esposito? Is he someone we can count on? | 你们的人埃斯波西托呢 我们能指望他吗 |
[11:14] | – He’s solid? – He’s as solid as they get. | -他可靠吗 -他非常可靠 |
[11:16] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[11:20] | Hey, Beckett. I’m sorry. | 贝克特 我很抱歉 |
[11:21] | Kevin, no one could have seen this coming. | 凯文 没人能预见到这种事 |
[11:23] | No, no, he’s my partner. | 不不 他是我的搭档 |
[11:25] | I should have never let him go in there alone. | 我就不该让他一个人进去 |
[11:26] | We got to focus on getting Javi out of there, | 我们得集中精力把哈维救出来 |
[11:28] | So once you brief HRT, just head over to Stone’s apartment. | 你跟救援组简报完就直接去斯通的公寓 |
[11:32] | Leave the scene? | 离开现场吗 |
[11:33] | There’s nothing that you can do that HRT isn’t already doing. | 你能做的救援小组都已经在做了 |
[11:36] | And if we want to help javi out, | 如果我们想救出哈维 |
[11:37] | then the best thing that we can do | 那我们能做的最大努力 |
[11:39] | is find out who Jared Stone is and why he is doing this, | 就是查明杰瑞德·斯通的身份和动机 |
[11:41] | and some of those answers might be at his apartment. | 而线索很可能就在他的公寓里 |
[11:44] | Okay. I’ll check it out and let you know. | 好吧 我会去查查 有消息通知你 |
[11:48] | Kate, is it true — what they’re saying? | 凯特 他们说的是真的吗 |
[11:52] | Listen, he has been – in worse scrapes than this, | 听着 他经历过比这更糟的情况 |
[11:54] | and we’re gonna get him out of there, I promise you. | 我们会救出他的 我保证 |
[11:56] | Detective Beckett, Dr. Parish, | 贝克特探长 帕里什医生 |
[11:59] | we’ve got eyes on Esposito. | 我们看到埃斯波西托了 |
[12:10] | Where’s this coming from? | 这镜头是哪来的 |
[12:11] | I didn’t think the MTA had cameras in the subway cars. | 交管局应该没在地铁车辆上安装摄像头啊 |
[12:14] | They don’t. | 是没有 |
[12:14] | The train is part of a pilot program for video security. | 这辆列车是安装安保监控的试点车辆 |
[12:17] | This is on a separate feed, | 在一个独立的信号 |
[12:18] | So it took me awhile to find it. | 所以我花了点时间才找到 |
[12:20] | Wait, if this is on a separate feed… | 等等 如果这是独立的信号 |
[12:22] | that means that we can see Stone, but he doesn’t know that. | 那就意味着我们能看到斯通 而他并不知道 |
[12:24] | Which gives us a tactical edge. | 那我们就有战术优势了 |
[12:25] | I’ll make sure HRT knows about this. | 我会确保救援小组知道这一情况 |
[12:28] | At least Javi’s not down there alone. | 起码哈维不是一个人在面对 |
[12:29] | There’s another cop with him. | 还有个警察跟他一起 |
[12:31] | Yeah, between the two of them, | 是啊 有他俩在 |
[12:31] | they might be able to diffuse the situation. | 他们或许能缓和局面 |
[12:40] | Kind of a weird time for him to be hitting his playlist. | 他现在听音乐有点奇怪吧 |
[12:43] | He’s trying to calm himself down. | 他是想让自己镇定下来 |
[12:46] | Because he’s about to do what? | 镇定下来要做什么 |
[12:49] | I might need you to back me up. | 我可能需要你帮忙 |
[12:51] | Can you do that? | 你能行吗 |
[12:53] | What’s your play? | 你有什么打算 |
[12:56] | Talk to him, try to get him to see the light, | 跟他聊天 试着让他觉悟 |
[12:59] | then disarm him if I get the chance. | 如果有机会就卸下他的武器 |
[13:00] | I should talk to him. I’m the one wearing the kevlar. | 我去吧 穿警服的可是我 |
[13:04] | Yeah, but I’ve already got a rapport with the guy, so… | 是 但我已经跟他搭过话了 |
[13:07] | A bad rapport. | 那话可没搭好 |
[13:08] | I know what this is. I’m just a transit cop. | 我知道你什么意思 我只是个运输警 |
[13:12] | You gold-shield guys, | 你们这些警察 |
[13:12] | always acting like you’re better than us. | 总觉得你们比我们强 |
[13:14] | We are better than you. | 我们的确比你们强 |
[13:17] | Mr. Stone?! | 斯通先生 |
[13:22] | Permission to speak? | 我能说话吗 |
[13:26] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[13:32] | That is far enough. | 别再靠近了 |
[13:38] | Look, whatever went down between you and Paul Reeves, | 听着 不管你跟保罗·里夫斯之间发生了什么 |
[13:41] | this is only gonna make it worse. | 这样只会让事情更糟 |
[13:43] | This wasn’t supposed to happen — not here. | 本来不该这样的 起码不是在这里 |
[13:47] | This wasn’t part of the plan. | 这并非计划中的事 |
[13:49] | Then we can come up with a new plan, | 那我们可以想个新的计划 |
[13:51] | one where you walk out of here. | 能让你安全离开这里的计划 |
[13:53] | You can still do that. | 现在还来得及 |
[13:56] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[13:57] | Police are already involved. | 警方已经介入了 |
[13:58] | It — I know there’s no turning back. | 我知道没有回头路了 |
[14:00] | You have to turn back, Jared, | 你必须回头 杰瑞德 |
[14:02] | ’cause if you don’t, – here’s what’s gonna happen. | 你要是不回头 我跟你说说后果 |
[14:03] | HRT — that’s the hostage rescue team — | HRT 也就是人质救援小组 |
[14:06] | Will wait for you to get weak and tired, | 会跟你僵持到你开始疲软 |
[14:08] | then a dozen highly trained guys armed to the teeth | 然后十多个训练有素 全副武装的家伙 |
[14:12] | Will breach this car. | 会冲进这辆车 |
[14:13] | And trust me when I tell you… They will not play. | 相信我 他们可不是闹着玩的 |
[14:18] | You’ll be lucky to get off one shot before they drop you. | 你能一枪殒命就算运气好了 |
[14:21] | HRT won’t come near me… | HRT不会靠近我的 |
[14:25] | …Not once they know I have this. | 只要他们知道我有这个 |
[14:39] | Oh, my god, a suicide vest. | 天啊 人肉炸弹背心 |
[14:42] | His left hand. That’s a dead man’s switch. | 他左手 那是失知触动装置 |
[14:46] | If he lets go of that… | 如果他松手… |
[14:51] | Clearly, Jared Stone is not a whistle-blower. | 很明显 杰瑞德·斯通不是告密者 |
[14:53] | He’s a terrorist wearing an explosive vest. | 他是个身穿炸弹背心的恐怖分子 |
[14:56] | This was a planned attack. | 这是一场有预谋的袭击 |
[14:57] | I’ll contact Homeland, see what they have on him. | 我会联系国安局 看他们有什么信息 |
[14:59] | Keep working intel on Jared Stone. | 继续调查杰瑞德·斯通 |
[15:01] | Obviously, the man is not at all who we thought he was. | 显然他不是我们想的那样 |
[15:07] | Jared, what are you doing, man? | 杰瑞德 你在干什么 |
[15:08] | It’s kind of self-explanatory, isn’t it? | 不用我解释吧 不是吗 |
[15:10] | Look, I know you’re an activist | 我知道你是激进分子 |
[15:12] | and you’re all about taking on the one percent, | 你全力抵抗权贵阶级 |
[15:13] | but do you see anybody like that here? | 你看这里有那样的人吗 |
[15:16] | Look, I may be a salesman, | 我虽是个推销员 |
[15:17] | but just so you know, I’m not a big earner. | 但是你要知道 我赚得并不多 |
[15:21] | Okay, I am barely scraping by. | 我只是勉强度日 |
[15:22] | Jared, these are – working people — your people. | 杰瑞德 这些都是跟你一样辛勤工作的人 |
[15:27] | You don’t want to hurt them. | 你不希望伤害他们的 |
[15:31] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不想 |
[15:35] | But I will if I have to. | 但如果迫不得以 我会的 |
[15:42] | Take a picture. Text it to HRT. | 拍张照片 发给人质救援小组 |
[15:47] | I need you to tell me everything you know about Jared Stone. | 告诉我你知道的关于杰瑞德·斯通的所有事 |
[15:50] | Just that he wanted the apartment for two weeks, | 只知道他只租两周 |
[15:52] | so I rented it to him. | 所以我租给他了 |
[15:53] | Did you meet the guy, talk to him? | 你见过他吗 跟他说过话吗 |
[15:54] | Just when I gave him the key | 给钥匙的时候见过一次 |
[15:55] | and told him I did not permit wild parties. | 我告诉他这里不允许开狂野派对 |
[15:58] | What’s this about? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:59] | All right, comb through every inch of this place. | 搜查这里每一个角落 |
[16:01] | Look through all his papers, personal items, | 检查他所有的文件 个人物品 |
[16:02] | anything that can tell us who Jared Stone is or what he’s up to. | 任何信息 所有关于他身份和目的的线索 |
[16:05] | E-excuse me, gentlemen, | 抱歉 先生们 |
[16:06] | but could I ask you to remove your shoes? | 能要求你们把鞋脱掉吗 |
[16:08] | The carpet is brand-new. Just a thought. | 地毯是新买的 只是说说 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:14] | Homeland doesn’t have a file on Jared Stone. | 国安局没有关于杰瑞德·斯通的文件 |
[16:16] | Neither does NYPD counter-terrorism. | 纽约警局的反恐档案里也没有 |
[16:18] | Why would Stone blow up the subway? | 斯通为什么要炸地铁 |
[16:21] | I-I-I’ve been reading his posts on income inequality. | 我在读他关于收入不平等的文章 |
[16:23] | He’s a little pedantic, but he’s an armchair revolutionary. | 他有点迂腐 但只是纸上谈兵 |
[16:26] | He’s not a man of action. | 他并不是一个行动派 |
[16:27] | Maybe he became radicalized somehow. | 也许有什么事让他变得激进了 |
[16:29] | “The taking of Pelham 123” could not have been his plan. | 上演”地铁惊魂”不可能是他的计划 |
[16:32] | He must have been headed someplace else | 他肯定是准备去什么地方 |
[16:33] | when Esposito stopped him. | 埃斯波西托挡住了他的路 |
[16:34] | He was. | 没错 |
[16:35] | Stone was set to attend a wealth-management seminar | 斯通准备去参加一个财富管理研讨会 |
[16:37] | with 1,500 people at the Tremaine Hotel. | 有1500人参加 在特里梅因酒店举行 |
[16:40] | That’s where he was going when Esposito came along. | 他准备去那里 可是埃斯波西托出现了 |
[16:43] | The 7th avenue express would have taken him right there. | 七号线正好可以到达那里 |
[16:45] | And if he was after one-percenters, | 如果他是要对付权贵 |
[16:47] | this seminar would be a target-rich environment. | 这研讨会可满满都是目标 |
[16:49] | Sir, he also had a backup target. | 长官 他还有个后备目标 |
[16:50] | He had seats to an opera | 他订了一张歌剧的票 |
[16:51] | at the biggest theater on Broadway — 1,900 seats. | 在百老汇最大的剧院 有1900个座位 |
[16:54] | He was going for maximum casualties, | 他想要的是大规模伤亡 |
[16:56] | and he’s willing to kill himself in the process. | 而且想要与这些人同归于尽 |
[16:59] | I’ll pass this on to HRT. Oh, uh, one more thing. | 我把这些转告人质救援小组 还有一件事 |
[17:02] | Tory ran video on that pay phone. | 托瑞查了那个投币电话 |
[17:04] | Stone did use it before. | 斯通以前用过 |
[17:06] | He called the Maldives last week twice. | 他上周往马尔代夫打过两次电话 |
[17:08] | The Maldives? | 马尔代夫 |
[17:09] | Who was he talking to? | 他打电话给谁 |
[17:11] | The cellphone he has is no longer active. | 他打的那个手机已经停用了 |
[17:13] | Can’t track it down. | 追踪不到 |
[17:16] | Gates. | 盖茨 |
[17:20] | HRT is asking, | 人质救援小组那面问 |
[17:21] | “What kind of pizza does detective Esposito like?” | “埃斯波西托喜欢什么味的披萨” |
[17:24] | Uh, uh, pineapple, olives, and, uh, double jalapeno, sir. | 菠萝 橄榄 双份墨西哥胡椒 长官 |
[17:28] | I’ll pass it along. Uh…Pineapple… | 我会转达的 菠萝 |
[17:31] | Since when does a hacker, | 作为一个黑客 |
[17:33] | who by his very nature tends to live his life virtually, | 他应该是生活在网上 |
[17:36] | morph into a suicide bomber? | 怎么会变成人肉炸弹客了呢 |
[17:39] | Stone has no history of violence. | 斯通没有暴力史 |
[17:40] | You think something happened to trigger him? | 你认为有什么事触动了他吗 |
[17:41] | I don’t know, but there’s a piece missing here somewhere. | 我不知道 但是这里似乎漏掉了什么 |
[17:44] | H-how does a G.A.O. Investigator fit into this? | 总审计局的调查员与这事什么关系 |
[17:47] | The calls to the Maldives? | 打去马尔代夫的电话 |
[17:49] | Has Ryan turned anything up? | 莱恩那面有消息吗 |
[17:50] | No, so far, no word. | 目前为止还没有 |
[18:04] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[18:06] | This receipt from two days ago for the shredder — | 这张两天前的碎纸机收据 |
[18:09] | – Did you buy it? – No. | -是你买的吗 -不是 |
[18:11] | I don’t even know where that came from. | 我不知道从哪来的 |
[18:13] | It really doesn’t fit. | 和这里不搭 |
[18:15] | Then Stone bought it. | 是斯通买的 |
[18:16] | Excuse me. Could you… | 不好意思 你能… |
[18:24] | He’s shredding documents. | 他在粉碎文件 |
[18:25] | Okay, we need to bag this up | 把这些都装起来 |
[18:26] | and take it back to the precinct, | 带回分局去 |
[18:27] | put it back together, find out what Stone was trying to hide. | 把它们拼起来 找出斯通在隐藏什么 |
[18:33] | So, how did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[18:35] | How did you track me down? | 你怎么追踪到我的 |
[18:38] | Do you know about white knight? | 你知道白色骑士吗 |
[18:40] | What’s white knight? | 什么白色骑士 |
[18:53] | That’ll be the negotiator. | 肯定是谈判专家 |
[18:57] | You want something, right? | 你有所需求 不是吗 |
[18:59] | Now would be the time to ask for it. | 现在是你提出要求的时候了 |
[19:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:09] | Yes, I-it is. | 是的 我是 |
[19:12] | Hello, Bob. You’re the negotiator? | 你好 鲍勃 你是谈判专家 |
[19:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:19] | Yeah, yeah, th-th-they’re all fine, too. | 是的 他们也很好 |
[19:23] | Uh, let me ask. Is, uh, anybody hungry? | 我问一下 谁饿了吗 |
[19:25] | – I’m always hungry. – So am I. | -我总在饿 -我也是 |
[19:28] | Yeah, um e-everybody could use | 大家现在 |
[19:32] | some food right about now. Um… | 都想吃东西 |
[19:36] | Well, you do that, Bob. | 你去做吧 鲍勃 |
[19:41] | Demands. | 需求 |
[19:45] | Do I have demands? | 我有需求吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:50] | I got one. | 我有一个 |
[19:53] | You listening? | 你在听吗 |
[19:55] | I want Aaron Wilson released from prison. | 我要监狱释放艾伦·威尔逊 |
[19:59] | You call me back when you have a plan to make that happen. | 有了完成此事的计划再给我回电 |
[20:04] | That’s all he said? | 这就完了 |
[20:06] | Who the hell is Aaron Wilson? | 艾伦·威尔逊又是谁啊 |
[20:07] | Well, if we want to save these people, we need to find out. | 如果我们想救这些人 就得找出答案 |
[20:12] | Okay, let’s find who this Aaron Wilson is. | 查查艾伦·威尔逊是谁吧 |
[20:20] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:23] | Castle, it’s a woman — E-R-I-N. | 卡塞尔 是个女人 是艾琳 |
[20:26] | She’s serving seven years in federal prison | 她因为电脑侵入重罪 |
[20:28] | for felony computer trespassing. | 被判入狱服刑七年 |
[20:31] | So she’s a hacker, too. | 她也是个黑客 |
[20:32] | Court records show that she hacked a database | 庭审记录说她入侵了 |
[20:34] | at the New York Federal Reserve, | 纽约美联储的数据库 |
[20:36] | looking for proof that the Fed colluded with the big banks. | 寻找美联储和各大银行勾结的证据 |
[20:38] | What’s her connection to Stone? | 她和斯通什么关系呢 |
[20:41] | It looks like Jared Stone was an accomplice, | 杰瑞德·斯通好像是从犯 |
[20:43] | but the U.S. Attorney didn’t have enough to charge him. | 但美国检察院没有足够证据起诉他 |
[20:46] | So they were partners in crime. | 他们是犯罪伙伴 |
[20:47] | Erin went to prison, Stone didn’t. | 艾琳进了监狱 斯通却没有 |
[20:50] | That’s why he wants to get her out. | 所以他想救她出来 |
[20:51] | He feels guilty. | 他觉得愧疚 |
[20:52] | That would also explain the Maldives. | 这也解释了打去马尔代夫的电话 |
[20:54] | – What do you mean? – It’s a non-extradition country. | -什么意思 -一个无引渡条约的国家 |
[20:56] | Hey, guys, you need to see this. | 两位 过来看看这个 |
[20:59] | What was in that shredder was about two pages of text. | 碎纸机里大概有两页文本 |
[21:02] | So far, we’ve been able to assemble a few random words, | 目前为止 我们只拼出了几个零碎的词 |
[21:04] | like “Monitor” And “Surveillance.” | 有监视器 监控 |
[21:06] | Okay, what do you think it is? | 那你觉得这是什么 |
[21:07] | It’s some kind of letter, | 好像是封信 |
[21:08] | but I don’t think that Stone was the one who wrote it. | 但我觉得不是斯通写的 |
[21:10] | Take a look at this phrase that we assembled just now. | 看看我们刚拼出的这个句子 |
[21:15] | “Read, memorize, and then destroy”? | 阅读 记忆 然后销毁 |
[21:17] | It’s not like he would write that to himself. | 应该不是他写给自己的 |
[21:19] | So they’re instructions. | 所以这是指令 |
[21:20] | Now we know Stone – is working with other people. | 现在我们知道斯通还有同谋 |
[21:22] | Maybe this is all about Erin Wilson. | 也许这些都与艾琳·威尔逊有关 |
[21:24] | Maybe she’s the one behind all this. | 也许她就是幕后主使 |
[21:26] | Castle and I will look into Erin Wilson and dig deeper, | 卡塞尔和我会跟进深入调查艾琳·威尔逊 |
[21:28] | and we’ll also see if we can identify any associates | 也会找找杰瑞德还有没有 |
[21:30] | that Jared might have had. | 其他已知同伙 |
[21:31] | We’ll keep piecing this together here. | 我们会继续拼这个 |
[21:32] | Guys, everyone down there is counting on us. | 伙计们 被劫持的人都指望着我们呢 |
[21:40] | Who’s Erin Wilson? | 艾琳·威尔逊是谁 |
[21:45] | She’s my soul mate. | 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[21:48] | Well, why not give Bob more to go on | 你应该多给鲍勃提供点信息 |
[21:50] | so he knew who you were talking about? | 好让他知道你说的是谁 |
[21:51] | I want to keep him off-balance, maintain control. | 不想让他知道太多 我要控制局面 |
[21:55] | You get that tip off the internet? | 你这是网上看来的建议吗 |
[21:57] | ‘Cause it’s not a very good one. | 这建议真烂 |
[22:03] | What’s White Knight? | 白色骑士是什么 |
[22:21] | Tell me your plan for Erin. | 告诉我你释放艾琳的计划 |
[22:24] | What the hell is taking so long, Bob? | 你怎么用了这么久 鲍勃 |
[22:27] | Getting her in prison didn’t seem to take any time at all! | 抓她进监狱 可比放出来快多了 |
[22:32] | D– Bob, shut up! | 鲍勃 闭嘴 |
[22:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:37] | I want her flown to the Maldives. | 我要你们送她坐飞机去马尔代夫 |
[22:40] | Yeah, well, I’m telling you now, Bob. | 那我现在告诉你 鲍勃 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | I want her flown to the Maldives, | 我要你们送她坐飞机去马尔代夫 |
[22:45] | and in half an hour, I want your plan on how to make that happen. | 半小时后 我要你关于此事的计划 |
[22:48] | Are we clear? | 听懂了吗 |
[22:52] | Yeah, Bob, food would be great right about now. | 鲍勃 送点食物来 是个好主意 |
[22:56] | No. Don’t send any cops. | 不 不许派警察来 |
[22:59] | I don’t care if they’re unarmed, Bob! | 我不管他们有没有武器 鲍勃 |
[23:00] | I don’t want any police near this car! | 我不要警察接近这里 |
[23:02] | Just drop the food! | 把食物放下就行 |
[23:03] | Then set it on the edge of the platform! | 那就放在站台边上 |
[23:05] | I’ll send somebody to get it. | 我派人去取 |
[23:08] | You, the husband, go. Get the food. | 你 她丈夫 你去取 |
[23:13] | I know you’ll come back. | 我确定你会回来 |
[23:18] | I just got bad news. | 坏消息 |
[23:21] | I called the prison and spoke to Erin Wilson. | 我打去监狱和艾琳·威尔逊谈了 |
[23:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[23:24] | She’s Stone’s girlfriend, but she didn’t seem to know | 她是斯通的女友 但她好像 |
[23:27] | about his plan to break her out until just now. | 直到刚刚 才知道他想要救她出去的计划 |
[23:29] | What about you? Anything on Stone’s known associates? | 你呢 找到斯通已知同伙的线索了吗 |
[23:32] | Stone may have lived online, but he wasn’t very social. | 斯通虽然天天挂在网上 但社交很少 |
[23:34] | He started a “Free Erin Wilson” website | 他办了一个释放艾琳·威尔逊的网页 |
[23:36] | but didn’t seem to interact with any other users. | 但好像并未和其他用户有联系 |
[23:38] | He had to have interacted with somebody. | 肯定有人和他联系了 |
[23:40] | Tech scrubbed his computer and | 技术组仔细搜查了他的电脑 |
[23:41] | found a hidden directory | 发现了一个隐藏目录 |
[23:42] | that they think contained private correspondence. | 他们认为里面是秘密通讯 |
[23:44] | – From whom? – The contents were thoroughly erased. | -和谁的 -内容完全被删除了 |
[23:46] | The only thing that was left | 剩下的只有 |
[23:47] | was the name of the directory — “White knight.” | 目录的名字 白色骑士 |
[23:51] | Okay, who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[23:53] | We got double cheese, pepperoni, mushroom. | 双份芝士 意大利辣肠加蘑菇 |
[23:56] | Uh, right here. Thanks. | 这里 谢谢 |
[23:59] | – You doing okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[24:01] | Veggie with eggplant and garlic. | 加茄子大蒜的素食披萨 |
[24:04] | Pineapple, olives, double jalapeno. | 菠萝 橄榄 双份墨西哥胡椒 |
[24:08] | – That’s for me. – Really? | -是我的 -真的假的啊 |
[24:11] | We’re trapped in a subway car. | 我们被困在一节地铁车厢 |
[24:12] | I’m not sure you should eat that. | 我觉得你还是不吃为好 |
[24:53] | You gonna eat that thing, or just gaze at it in wonder? | 你是打算吃它 还是和它深情对视 |
[24:56] | I don’t understand. Why does HRT want to breach? | 我不明白 人质救援小组为什么要突击 |
[25:00] | In their assessment, Stone is trapped, | 经他们评估 斯通被困此处 |
[25:02] | with no good options and no way to carry out his original plan. | 没有好的选择 也不能继续原本的计划 |
[25:05] | They believe the longer this goes, | 他们认为拖得时间越久 |
[25:07] | the more likely he will do the unthinkable. | 他越有可能做出鲁莽举动 |
[25:09] | Well, why not see how things play out with Erin Wilson? | 那为什么不从释放艾琳·威尔逊那边下手 |
[25:11] | HRT thinks the Erin Wilson demand is a ruse, | 救援小组认为艾琳·威尔逊只是幌子 |
[25:14] | Stone is playing this card to buy time, | 斯通提这要求是为了拖延时间 |
[25:16] | work up his nerve. | 慢慢鼓起勇气 |
[25:17] | If they bust in, what’ll keep Stone from blowing that vest? | 突击的话 怎么保证斯通不会引爆呢 |
[25:19] | Esposito will. He’s in on it. | 埃斯波西托 他会参与行动 |
[25:22] | Won’t Stone see HRT coming? | 斯通难道不会看到救援小组吗 |
[25:23] | Yes, if they approach via the tunnel, | 有可能 如果他们从隧道接近的话 |
[25:25] | but they’re dropping onto the train from above, | 但他们打算通过地铁护栏 |
[25:27] | through the subway grates. | 从车厢上方接近 |
[25:28] | When? | 什么时候 |
[25:29] | Soon. | 马上 |
[25:31] | Any moment now. | 随时都有可能 |
[25:33] | You sure – we shouldn’t tell the others? | 你确定我们不告诉其他人 |
[25:36] | No. | 不能说 |
[25:38] | They’ll get nervous, and Stone will pick up on it. | 他们会紧张 那样斯通就会察觉 |
[25:47] | Hey, why did you become a cop? | 你为什么当警察 |
[25:51] | I got out of the army. It’s what made the most sense. | 我退伍之后这是最合理的选择 |
[25:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:56] | You miss the service? | 你怀念当兵的生活吗 |
[25:59] | Some parts. | 怀念其中一部分 |
[26:01] | Not others. | 其他就一点都不怀念 |
[26:04] | Married? Kids? | 结婚了吗 有孩子吗 |
[26:07] | No. Don’t do this, okay? | 没有 别这样 好吗 |
[26:11] | Don’t try to take my mind off of what’s coming. | 不要分散我的注意力 |
[26:13] | I don’t need anyone holding my hand. | 我不需要别人握住我的手 |
[26:15] | You know, you got a chip on your shoulder | 你知道吗 你看上去非常紧张 |
[26:17] | the size of stonehenge. | 有点暴躁 |
[26:19] | I was just trying to get to know you a little bit. | 我只是想多了解你一点 |
[26:28] | – You see that? – Sure did. | -看到那个了吗 -当然 |
[26:32] | The next flicker is go time. | 再闪一下我们就行动 |
[26:35] | – You clear on the plan? – Don’t worry about me. | -你对计划清楚了吗 -别担心我了 |
[26:40] | I can feel vibrations. They’re on the train. | 我感受到振动了 他们在车上 |
[26:58] | You pull your people back now or everybody dies. | 赶紧叫你的人撤退 否则大家都得死 |
[27:02] | Now! | 立刻 |
[27:03] | I know they’re here! | 我知道他们在这 |
[27:05] | Don’t screw with me, Bob, | 别耍我 鲍勃 |
[27:07] | or I will pull my hand off this trigger right now! | 否则我现在就拉动开关 |
[27:11] | How am I supposed to trust they’re gone, huh? | 我怎么相信他们都走了呢 |
[27:13] | You just tried to send storm troopers | 你刚才派了突击队 |
[27:15] | into a subway car full of people, | 在不知道他们和我在哪儿的情况下 |
[27:17] | not knowing where they are or where I am… | 冲进一节载满客的地铁车厢 |
[27:25] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[27:42] | Don’t worry. He’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 他会没事的 |
[27:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:50] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[27:51] | Well, at least when she could see Javi, she knew he was okay. | 至少她看到了哈维 知道他没事 |
[27:56] | We’ll get Espo back. | 我们会把埃斯波救回来的 |
[27:57] | The key is finding out who Stone was working with. | 关键是要找出斯通的同伙 |
[27:59] | The answer’s probably in that white knight directory. | 答案可能就在那个白衣骑士的目录里 |
[28:01] | But so far, but tech hasn’t been able to recover any of the data. | 但目前为止 技术部还没能复原任何数据 |
[28:04] | Well, then, we’ll revisit the victim. | 那我们再去看看被害人 |
[28:05] | Looking into Paul Reeve’s investigations | 查看保罗·里夫斯的调查 |
[28:07] | is what led us to Stone. | 引领我们找到了斯通 |
[28:08] | Perhaps it’ll lead us to the others, as well. | 也许它还能帮我们找到其他人 |
[28:13] | Tory, let me ask you something. | 托瑞 我问你些事 |
[28:16] | Uh, t-the video from the subway — | 地铁里的监控 |
[28:19] | before it cut out, did you record it? | 在被切断之前 你录下来了吗 |
[28:21] | Of course. All streaming video is archived automatically. | 当然 所有的视频流都会自动归档 |
[28:24] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[28:25] | Could you show it to me? There’s something I’d like to see. | 你能放给我看吗 有点东西我想看看 |
[28:32] | These are all 20 of the case files | 这些都是保罗·里夫斯 |
[28:33] | Paul Reeves was working on. | 调查的20份案子文件 |
[28:34] | Here’s just a summary of those cases. | 这是所有案子的概述 |
[28:36] | I figure we just go through these | 我想我们只要找到 |
[28:38] | until something points to Stone or to Erin Wilson | 关于斯通 艾琳·威尔逊 |
[28:41] | or anything else we’re dealing with. | 或者其他有关人就行 |
[28:42] | Okay. I’ll start. | 好的 我先开始 |
[28:42] | Uh, the first one is that pharmaceutical lab | 第一个是关于制药实验室 |
[28:44] | cited for losing samples of a flu virus. | 丢失流感病毒样本 |
[28:47] | Not ringing any bells. | 没想到什么 |
[28:48] | Moving on to a medical chain | 下一条是关于药品供应链 |
[28:49] | that knowingly implanted defective artificial hips. | 故意植入有缺陷的人工髋关节 |
[28:51] | Hey, guys, that document — I think it’s a playbook. | 伙计们 那个文件 我觉得是参照样本 |
[28:55] | Stone’s following it to the letter. | 斯通所作所为都是照着上面的话 |
[28:56] | Take a look at this sentence fragment. | 看看这些句子的片段 |
[28:58] | “Demand Erin Wilson’s release from prison, then hang up.” | 要求艾琳·威尔逊被释放 然后挂电话 |
[29:02] | More instructions? | 还有别的指示吗 |
[29:03] | I mean, how is that telling us anything we don’t already know? | 我是说这貌似没有提供我们不知道的细节 |
[29:06] | You’ll see. now take a look at this one. | 你会明白的 现在看看这个 |
[29:08] | “And demand Erin be flown to a non-extradition country.” | 要求送艾琳坐飞机一个没有引渡条约的国家 |
[29:10] | But that instruction comes later on in the document, | 但在文件里那条指示出现在后面 |
[29:13] | which is exactly how Stone played it. | 斯通也完全按照上面的指示来行动的 |
[29:15] | First, he demanded her release, | 首先他要求释放她 |
[29:16] | and then he brought up the Maldives. | 然后又提到了马尔代夫 |
[29:17] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[29:19] | If Stone wanted Erin Wilson freed from prison, | 如果斯通想让艾琳·威尔逊从监狱释放出来 |
[29:21] | then why would he wait to mention the Maldives until later? | 为什么他后来才提到马尔代夫呢 |
[29:24] | For the same reason he asked about Erin Wilson’s release | 基于同样原因 他提出释放艾琳·威尔逊 |
[29:26] | without explaining who she was. | 却没有说她是谁 |
[29:28] | Stone is stalling. He’s playing for time. | 斯通在拖延时间 他在争取时间 |
[29:30] | Something else is going on here, something big. | 还有其他的事情 很严重的事 |
[29:33] | Kate, I need to show you something. | 凯特 我得让你看点东西 |
[29:36] | I noticed something when I was watching earlier, | 我之前看录像的时候注意到了一些细节 |
[29:38] | so I went to watch this whole video. | 所以我就重新看了整个录像 |
[29:41] | We have a problem — a new problem. | 我们遇到了问题 一个新问题 |
[29:47] | This is Stone | 这是斯通 |
[29:47] | back when he was just holding them all hostage. | 当他把他们当做人质的时候 |
[29:50] | This is him later… And later. | 这是他后来的样子 再后来 |
[29:54] | His asthma’s getting worse. | 他的哮喘越来越严重 |
[29:55] | It’s not just his asthma. | 不仅仅是哮喘而已 |
[29:56] | It looks like he has fever and chills. | 看上去他好像发烧感冒了 |
[29:59] | It’s only a matter of time before he’s not able to think clearly. | 他不能清晰思考 只是时间问题 |
[30:01] | The man is sick, | 他生病了 |
[30:02] | and he’s getting sicker with flu-like symptoms. | 而且流感的病征越来越严重 |
[30:05] | Flu-like symptoms? | 流感的病征 |
[30:07] | Uh, Castle, that case. | 卡塞尔 那个案子 |
[30:09] | Paul Reeves was investigating a missing flu virus. | 保罗·里夫斯调查了一起流感病毒的丢失案 |
[30:12] | This is all connected somehow. | 现在这些都是有关联的了 |
[30:14] | It has to be. | 一定是有关联 |
[30:16] | Once I hear that she’s in international airspace, | 当我得知她上了国际航班 |
[30:19] | I’ll surrender. | 我就会投降 |
[30:26] | Because I’m giving you my word. | 因为我给了你承诺 |
[30:29] | Stone’s not looking too good. | 斯通看上去不太好 |
[30:31] | Hey, exactly how long is that gonna take, huh? | 到底还要多久才能办到 |
[30:33] | If he passes out and releases that switch, we’re all dead. | 如果他晕过去松掉开关 我们都会死的 |
[30:35] | – We got to make a move. – Bob, bob, bob, that’s… | -我们得采取行动 -鲍勃 那 |
[30:36] | – The same plan as before? – That’s not acceptable. – Yeah. | -还是之前的计划吗 -我不能接受 -是的 |
[30:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[30:41] | He gets distracted when he puffs on his inhaler. | 当他吸药分心的时候 |
[30:43] | Next puff, we go. | 下一次 我们就行动 |
[30:46] | Look, those are my conditions. | 听着 那就是我的条件 |
[30:48] | Once I hear from Erin that she’s free, | 一旦我知道艾琳被释放 |
[30:51] | I swear, I’ll let everybody go. | 我发誓 我会放所有人走的 |
[31:00] | Don’t worry, everyone. | 大家别担心 |
[31:01] | It’s almost over. | 这一切就快结束了 |
[31:07] | No, stop! | 不 别 |
[31:09] | – Please! – Secure the switch. | -求你了 -保护好起爆器 |
[31:11] | I’m not done yet! I’m not done yet! | 我的任务还没完成 任务还没有完成 |
[31:15] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 |
[31:20] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[31:32] | Hey, Javi. | 哈维 |
[31:33] | What’s up? We took down Stone. | 怎么样 我们把斯通拿下了 |
[31:35] | Nobody’s hurt. Everybody’s fine. It’s over. | 没人受伤 大家都很好 都结束了 |
[31:38] | It’s not over, man. | 并没有结束 伙计 |
[31:40] | What? What do you mean, it’s not over? | 什么 什么叫还没有结束 |
[31:42] | I don’t want a ticker tape parade or anything like that, | 虽然不用搞个漫天纸花的游行之类的 |
[31:44] | but did you not just hear what I said? | 但你难道没有听到我刚才说的吗 |
[31:45] | Listen, Javi. This is about more than a suicide vest. | 哈维 这不是自杀式炸弹袭击那么简单 |
[31:48] | The CDC turned up a lethal variant of the H5N1 virus | 疾控中心在斯通的公寓里发现了 |
[31:51] | in Stone’s apartment. | H5N1病毒的一个致命变种 |
[31:53] | It’s a hot zone. Stone’s infected. | 这里是危险区域 斯通也被感染了 |
[31:57] | And everyone around him might be, too. | 他周围的人估计也被感染了吧 |
[31:59] | I got the door open! I got it! | 我把门打开了 已经打开了 |
[32:01] | Close that door! I said close it now! | 把门关上 马上把门给我关上 |
[32:04] | Nobody leaves the train! | 所有人不许离开 |
[32:13] | Sir, how is Esposito? | 长官 埃斯波西托怎么样了 |
[32:14] | Well, he and the others were transported to the hospital, | 他和其他人都被转移到医院了 |
[32:17] | – but they’re in isolation. – What’s the prognosis? | -不过都被隔离观察了 -医生怎么说 |
[32:19] | Well, this particular strain of H5N1 is lethal | 这个H5N1的病毒变种是致命的 |
[32:22] | and can be spread through airborne contact. | 而且能通过空气接触传播 |
[32:25] | But there is a vaccine. | 不过是有疫苗的 |
[32:27] | It’s been given to the passengers, | 疫苗也已经打给乘客们了 |
[32:28] | and it can knock down the virus even after exposure. | 即使接触过之后疫苗也能有效杀死病毒 |
[32:32] | So he’s gonna be okay? | 那他应该没事了吧 |
[32:33] | Doctors are optimistic. | 医生觉得问题不大 |
[32:35] | And the CDC is retracing Stone’s steps | 疾控中心也在调查斯通过去的行踪 |
[32:37] | to identify who else he was in contact with. | 确认哪些人和他有过接触 |
[32:39] | This guy’s like an evil version of Typhoid Mary. | 这家伙就像是个邪恶版的伤寒玛丽 |
[32:42] | The suicide vest, the demands — | 自杀式炸弹背心 那些要求… |
[32:44] | All about exposing people long enough | 就是为了让人们接触病毒足够长时间 |
[32:46] | to get them infected so they’d spread the virus. | 这样他们就能感染并传播病毒了 |
[32:48] | Well, it could have been far worse | 假如他真的去了研讨会或者歌剧院 |
[32:49] | if he had made it to that seminar or the opera. | 那情形就会糟糕多了 |
[32:51] | In proximity to all those people, | 如此近距离跟那么多人接触 |
[32:53] | he could have caused an epidemic. | 他会弄出一场瘟疫来的 |
[32:55] | But I-I-I’m still not clear. | 可我还是不明白 |
[32:58] | How does our shooting victim fit into all this? | 那枪击案被害人和这些又有什么关系呢 |
[33:01] | Paul Reeves was investigating the lab | 保罗·里夫斯之前正调查一个实验室 |
[33:03] | where a sample of H5N1 went missing. | 那里有个H5N1的病毒样本丢失 |
[33:05] | We think he figured out that Stone had stolen the virus, | 我们认为他发现斯通偷走了病毒 |
[33:08] | which is why Stone lured him into the park and killed him. | 正因为这个斯通才把他骗到公园 杀害了他 |
[33:11] | But, sir, there are still questions, | 可是长官 这里仍然有很多问题 |
[33:13] | like who Stone was working with | 比如斯通在和谁合作 |
[33:15] | and why he did this in the first place, | 他又是为什么要这么做 |
[33:17] | so we need to go and talk to him. | 我们需要找他谈谈 |
[33:18] | Well, you better hurry up | 那你们得赶紧了 |
[33:19] | because I hear he’s not in good shape. | 因为我听说他状况不太好 |
[33:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:36] | You’re not the priest. | 你们不是牧师 |
[33:37] | No, but I can take your confession. | 不是 不过我也可以听你的忏悔 |
[33:41] | We know you had help, Mr. Stone. | 我们知道你还有帮凶 斯通先生 |
[33:43] | White Knight, who is he? | 白色骑士 他是谁 |
[33:46] | Someone I met through the “Free Erin” Site | 他是几个月前我在”释放艾琳”网站 |
[33:48] | a few months back. | 认识的一个人 |
[33:49] | What was his real name? | 他的真名叫什么 |
[33:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:52] | We bonded over Erin, | 我们因为艾琳结识 |
[33:54] | over how to get her out. | 在想怎么把她救出来 |
[33:57] | He was a strategic thinker. | 他是个战略大师 |
[33:59] | I wasn’t, so he helped me with the plan. | 我不是 所以他帮我制定计划 |
[34:02] | I never would have detonated that vest. | 我是绝对不会引爆那件背心的 |
[34:06] | I just — – I just needed some leverage. | 我只是…我只是需要一些谈判条件 |
[34:09] | I love Erin. | 我爱艾琳 |
[34:12] | All I wanted was to see her free. | 我想要的仅仅是她的自由 |
[34:14] | More like you wanted to get people sick. | 我看你是更想让人们得病 |
[34:17] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[34:18] | You tried to start an epidemic | 你想通过传播致命病毒 |
[34:19] | by spreading your deadly virus. | 来制造一场瘟疫 |
[34:21] | Erin was just a sideshow. | 艾琳的事只不过是个插曲罢了 |
[34:23] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[34:24] | The opera, the seminar — | 歌剧院 研讨会… |
[34:25] | hundreds of one-percenters in close proximity. | 近距离接触权贵 |
[34:28] | That was the perfect environment to spread your disease. | 简直就是传播疾病绝佳场所 |
[34:31] | It — disease? | 什…疾病 |
[34:33] | No, I — I was – trying to find the best spot to take my stand for Erin. | 不 我想找个能争取到艾琳的最佳场所 |
[34:37] | Then why did you call Paul Reeves? | 那你为什么打电话给保罗·里夫斯 |
[34:39] | White knight s-said – that it was part of the plan. | 白色骑士说那是计划中的一部分 |
[34:41] | I-I…Called Reeves to tell him about some meeting at the park. | 我…我打电话给里夫斯说在公园见面 |
[34:46] | I didn’t even know who he was. | 我压根不知道他是谁 |
[34:52] | The seminar and the opera — | 那研讨会和歌剧院… |
[34:55] | Were those White Knight’s ideas, too? | 这些也是白色骑士的主意 |
[35:02] | So I was set up. | 原来我被陷害了 |
[35:04] | Somebody used me. | 有人利用了我 |
[35:06] | This thing I have — | 我得的这个病… |
[35:08] | I may have given it to other people, too? | 我也有可能传染给别人了 |
[35:16] | Okay, that is not how I imagined that conversation would go. | 刚才的对话和我想象中的不一样 |
[35:20] | If Stone’s telling the truth, then he’s a fall guy. | 如果斯通说的是真的 那他就是替罪羊了 |
[35:22] | He was groomed, turned into a vector for the virus, | 他被利用了 成了装满病毒的容器 |
[35:24] | and manipulated into spreading it. | 还被操纵传播病毒 |
[35:26] | Which means this all connects to Paul Reeves’ investigation | 这一切都和保罗·里夫斯的调查有关 |
[35:28] | of the lab where the virus came from. | 就是那间储存病毒样本的实验室 |
[35:33] | Stone was deliberately infected. | 斯通是被蓄意感染上的 |
[35:35] | The CDC confirmed that someone turned his asthma inhaler | 疾控中心确认有人把他的哮喘吸入器 |
[35:37] | into a virus-delivery system. | 改造成了病毒传播工具 |
[35:39] | The question is, who came up with that idea? | 问题是这是谁的主意 |
[35:41] | The answer has got to be connected to this lab that Paul was investigating. | 答案肯定和这间保罗调查的实验室有关 |
[35:44] | I think it is. Beckett, take a look at this. | 我也这么认为 贝克特 看看这个 |
[35:47] | The, uh, lab from which the virus went missing — | 这间丢失病毒样本的实验… |
[35:51] | Uh, Latham Pharmaceuticals — they’re the same company | 莱瑟姆制药 他们也正是 |
[35:53] | that makes the vaccine that Espo and the others got. | 制造埃斯波和其他人用的疫苗的公司 |
[35:55] | Which is why they had samples of H5N1 in the first place. | 这也是他们为什么会有H5N1样本的原因 |
[35:57] | Right, but as part of his investigation, | 没错 不过作为调查的一部分 |
[35:59] | Paul was looking into production orders of the vaccine. | 保罗也查了疫苗的生产订单 |
[36:02] | Specifically, this one for 10 million units of the vaccine. | 特别是这一单 整整1000万单位的疫苗 |
[36:05] | Castle, there were only 1,000 reported cases | 卡塞尔 全世界只有1000个 |
[36:09] | of H5N1 worldwide. | H5N1禽流感的通报病例 |
[36:11] | So why would Latham suddenly order up 10 million vaccines? | 那莱瑟姆为什么突然要1000万疫苗呢 |
[36:14] | Unless they knew that there was gonna be an outbreak. | 除非他们知道疫情要爆发了 |
[36:16] | I think Paul was asking the same question. | 我想保罗也有此疑问 |
[36:22] | Ms. Jarvis, thank you for taking the time. | 贾维斯女士 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[36:24] | O-of course. | 当然 |
[36:25] | Yeah, d — have you found whoever, uh, did this to Paul? | 你们找到对保罗下毒手的人了吗 |
[36:28] | No, not yet, but we do have a few questions. | 不 还没有 但我们确有几个问题想问你 |
[36:31] | Now, do you know | 你知道他为什么 |
[36:32] | why he was investigating Latham pharmaceuticals? | 要调查莱瑟姆制药吗 |
[36:35] | It was his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[36:36] | Companies that produce vaccines with federal money | 用联邦政府的钱生产疫苗的公司 |
[36:39] | are tracked by G.A.O. | 都要受到总审计局的监管 |
[36:41] | And Latham developed a vaccine | 而莱瑟姆制药生产了治疗一种 |
[36:42] | for a rare but deadly flu virus, didn’t they? | 罕见却致命的病毒疫苗 对吗 |
[36:45] | I mean, a flu so rare | 那种流感罕见到 |
[36:46] | that the vaccine just sits on the shelf. | 疫苗一直以来无用武之地 |
[36:49] | Yeah, we see that a lot. | 这种情况我们见得多了 |
[36:51] | Preventive vaccines are created, | 我们研制出防御型疫苗 |
[36:53] | but not all flu strains become widespread. | 但并不是所有的流感病毒都会蔓延 |
[36:56] | – Well, they do with a little help. – Excuse me? | -要是有人从中作梗就会蔓延 -你说什么 |
[36:59] | You recently converted all of your assets to Latham stock. | 你最近把所有资产都买了莱瑟姆的股票 |
[37:01] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[37:04] | How I invest is none of your concern. | 我怎么投资跟你没关系 |
[37:06] | It became my concern when you tried to start an H5N1 epidemic. | 当你想要引起H5N1疫情 这件事就跟我有关 |
[37:09] | With the help of someone gullible, | 你只需借助一个像杰瑞德·斯通 |
[37:12] | someone you could easily manipulate, like Jared Stone. | 好骗且容易掌控的人就行了 |
[37:15] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[37:16] | I d — I don’t know any Jared Stone. | 我不认识什么杰瑞德·斯通 |
[37:17] | Your husband was one of the prosecutors | 你丈夫是把他女朋友艾琳·威尔逊 |
[37:19] | who put away his girlfriend, Erin Wilson. | 关进监狱的公诉人之一 |
[37:22] | So when you needed a patsy, you knew just where to look. | 所以当你需要替罪羊时 你知道该找谁 |
[37:25] | And then your colleague Paul, | 接下来当你的同事保罗 |
[37:27] | when he saw that huge vaccine order, he started digging. | 发现那巨额的疫苗订单时 便开始调查 |
[37:29] | And when you saw that he was getting closer to the truth, | 当你发现他马上就要查到真相时 |
[37:31] | you eliminated him. | 你就把他铲除了 |
[37:32] | That is absurd. You can’t prove any of this. | 这太荒唐了 你们无法证明这一切 |
[37:35] | Actually, we can. | 实际上 我们可以 |
[37:36] | We found the e-mails you wrote in your cloud account, | 我们找到你在白色骑士云端账户下 |
[37:39] | under the username “White Knight.” | 写的那些电子邮件了 |
[37:41] | We also arrested a Latham executive | 我们还逮捕了跟你合谋的 |
[37:43] | with whom you were colluding. | 一名莱瑟姆高层 |
[37:44] | He admitted to his role, and he cut a deal. | 他承认了自己的罪行 并与检察官达成了协议 |
[37:47] | And he threw you under the bus. | 他把责任都推给你了 |
[37:49] | You could have infected | 你差点就让上千万人感染 |
[37:49] | and killed millions of people, Ms. Jarvis. | 并且丧命 贾维斯女士 |
[37:52] | And for what, | 这一切 |
[37:53] | so you could drive a nicer car, buy a bigger house? | 就为了你能开上豪车住上豪宅吗 |
[37:56] | Was this all just because of money? | 这一切难道就只为了钱吗 |
[38:01] | I want a lawyer. | 我要求请律师 |
[38:02] | You better find a good one. | 你最好找个好点的 |
[38:13] | So, I, uh — I hear everybody’s good to go. | 我听说大家都可以出院了 |
[38:16] | Clean bills of health. | 都很健康 |
[38:18] | This time yesterday, | 昨天这个时候 |
[38:19] | catching the flu – was the least of our problems. | 得上流感是我们最不关心的问题 |
[38:21] | You did all right down there. | 你干得很不错 |
[38:22] | I don’t care what they say about transit cops. | 我才不管他们怎么说交通警呢 |
[38:24] | What they say about gold shields is even worse — | 他们对警探也没说什么好话 |
[38:26] | mostly ’cause it’s true. | 因为那是实话实说 |
[38:31] | We make a tight team. | 我们合作完美 |
[38:33] | Bonds forged in the heat of battle — you know how it is. | 在战斗中培养出来的感情 你明白的 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:37] | I wasn’t straight with you. | 我没跟你说实话 |
[38:39] | I have a 5-year-old son. | 我有个五岁的儿子 |
[38:43] | Uh, you said that you didn’t have a family. | 你说你没成家 |
[38:47] | Why hide that? | 为什么要隐瞒呢 |
[38:48] | I didn’t want you worried about me being a mom down there. | 我不想让你因为我是个母亲而担心 |
[38:51] | You are a piece of work, Marisa. | 你真是个人物 梅丽莎 |
[38:53] | Who’s Lenny? | 莱妮是谁 |
[38:56] | Or is it Lanie? | 还是叫蕾妮 |
[38:59] | How do you know about her? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:00] | On my last tour, an I.E.D. blew out my eardrum. | 我上次任务中被简易爆炸装置炸坏了鼓膜 |
[39:03] | Got pretty good at reading lips. | 所以我现在很会读唇语 |
[39:05] | You were saying her name before you took down Stone. | 在你制住斯通前你念了她的名字 |
[39:07] | Yeah, I don’t — I don’t remember that. | 我不 我不记得了 |
[39:09] | Who you think of – in that moment — it has weight. | 你在那个时刻想到的人 对你来说很重要 |
[39:14] | Don’t trade what’s real for something that isn’t. | 别用宝贵的东西去换取别的东西 |
[39:19] | I’ll see you around, Javi. | 回头见 哈维 |
[39:29] | Well, it’s not every day you come across someone | 我们可不是每天都能遇到这种 |
[39:31] | who makes a suicide bomber look like the good guy. | 比人肉炸弹还可恨的人 |
[39:34] | So, I talked to the hospital. | 我联系过医院了 |
[39:36] | Jared Stone will make a full recovery, | 杰瑞德·斯通会恢复的 |
[39:38] | though clearly his troubles aren’t over yet. | 但显然他的麻烦还没完呢 |
[39:41] | Yeah, unless he goes to the same prison as Erin Wilson, | 是啊 除非他也能进艾琳·威尔逊所在的监狱 |
[39:43] | because in the end, Jared Stone was driven | 因为说到底杰瑞德·斯通犯罪的动机 |
[39:45] | by the most primal of emotions — love. | 是出于最原始的感情 爱 |
[39:49] | Except he could have picked a better way to express it. | 只不过他可以找个更妥当的方式来表达 |
[39:51] | – Hey, look who’s here. – What’s up? | -看看谁来了 -你好吗 |
[39:55] | Hail the conquering hero! | 战无不胜的英雄万岁 |
[39:58] | Man, you gave me a scare. | 伙计 你可吓死我了 |
[39:59] | – That’s because you’re a wimp. – Oh. Okay. | -那是因为你没胆 -好吧 |
[40:02] | Yeah, well, I guess that makes me a wimp, too. | 要是这么说的话 我也是没胆的人咯 |
[40:04] | Got any of that left over for me? | 还有我的份吗 |
[40:11] | Javi, I was worried sick. I thought — | 哈维 我都快吓死了 我还以为 |
[40:13] | I know what you thought, but I’m here. | 我懂 但我好着呢 |
[40:14] | I’m back. I’m all right. | 我回来了 我没事 |
[40:23] | I hate to interrupt, but I have a brilliant idea. | 我不想打断你们 但我有个好主意 |
[40:25] | How about we all go to the Old Haunt, huh? | 咱们去老地方怎么样 |
[40:28] | Drinks on me. | 我请 |
[40:29] | Come on, we’ll take the subway. | 走吧 咱们坐地铁去 |
[40:33] | – Too soon? – Too soon. | -太快了吗 -太快了 |
[40:35] | Please accept this as a token of my apology. | 请接受我的歉意 |
[40:38] | Am I on the wrong track, here? | 我是不是搭错线了 |