Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Whitney Williams, 22. She went into convulsions 惠特妮·威廉姆斯 2我岁 在E号线上
[00:02] on the “E” Train… in and out of consciousness ever since. 突然抽搐 随后一直时醒时昏
[00:04] I want a cbc and an ekg. Any sign of drugs on her? 查下全血细胞计数和心电图 身上发现毒品了吗
[00:07] Nothing. But at one point, she said someone did this to her. 没有 但她曾说是有人害了她
[00:09] Whitney, can you tell me what happened? 惠特妮 能告诉我是怎么回事吗
[00:12] Diamondback. 德蒙贝克
[00:15] She’s seizing. Push 4 milligrams Ativan. 她在抽搐 注入4毫克安定文
[00:21] Friends, thank you for coming on such short notice. 朋友们 感谢大家这么短的时间内能赶到
[00:25] Well, it’s times like these I’m reminded of Shakespeare, 这种时候 会让我想到莎士比亚
[00:28] who wrote, “It’s not in the stars…” 他曾写”星辰不是…”
[00:29] Ah, ah, ah, he also said, “Brevity is the soul of wit.” 他还写过”简略才是智慧的灵魂”
[00:32] So get to it, darling. 赶紧说吧 亲爱的
[00:34] Uh, okay. 好的
[00:35] We just returned from the Hamptons, and… 我们刚从汉普顿斯回来
[00:39] – We got married! – We got married! -我们结婚了 -我们结婚了
[00:40] Yes! 好诶
[00:45] – W-why did you do that? – You guys suck. -你们为什么这样 -好过分
[00:47] – Hold… hold up. – You cou– -等等 -你们…
[00:47] No, no, no, no, no… 不不不
[00:48] You guys jumped the broom and didn’t invite us? 你们结婚居然没请我们去
[00:51] – It was spur-of-the-moment. – Spur. -实在是一时兴起决定的 -兴起
[00:52] Oh, and it was perfection. 真是太美了
[00:54] I mean, you should have been there. 你们真该去的
[00:55] It was fire and love. 充满激情和爱
[00:57] And at one point, there were all these doves… 而且还有鸽子…
[00:59] – that just soared into the… – Gram, gram… -飞如天… -奶奶 奶奶
[01:00] – Maybe we don’t rub it in. – into the… -我们就让他们更难受了 -际…
[01:01] – Let’s go get you another drink. – Oh. Drink. Okay. -我们再去给你们拿一杯吧 -好的
[01:03] Come on. 来吧
[01:04] Hold this. 拿着这个
[01:07] I am your maid of honor. 我可是你的伴娘
[01:09] I haven’t had a carb in months, 我都一个月没吃碳水化合物了
[01:11] just in case I had to put that damn dress back on. 就怕我还得再穿一次礼服
[01:14] – And you look great. – Save the flattery. -你看上去好棒 -少拍马了
[01:16] Kate, you owe me dinner. 凯特 你欠我晚饭
[01:17] I’m picking the restaurant, 我选餐馆
[01:19] and we’re ordering all the desserts. 我们要把所有甜点都点齐了
[01:21] Okay. 好
[01:22] Oh, girl, you’re married! 你结婚了啊
[01:24] Come here! 过来
[01:31] Guys. 伙计们
[01:34] Guys, come on. 拜托
[01:35] No. We were really looking forward to this 不要 我们期待这事
[01:36] for a long time, too, Castle. 可很久了 卡塞尔
[01:38] We had a speech prepared and everything. 我们还准备了讲话
[01:39] Ohh, plus, we wrote that song. 我们还写了歌
[01:40] – Yeah. – Seriously, you wrote a song? -是啊 -真假的 你们还写歌了
[01:43] We’re… we’re planning a little reception. 我们打算办个婚宴
[01:45] You guys could do the song at the reception. 你们可以在婚宴上唱啊
[01:46] – No song for you. – You had your chance. -才不给你唱 -你的机会过去了
[01:49] Guys…we’re gonna have to cut the celebration short. 伙计们 庆祝得先放放了
[01:52] There’s been a murder. 有凶杀案
[01:53] Really? We didn’t get that call. 是吗 我们没接到通知啊
[01:54] Once again, not invited. Cheers. 又没受人邀请 干杯
[01:58] Fine. 好吧
[01:59] We’ll meet you at the precinct. 分局见
[02:01] Well, it could have been worse. 本可能更糟的
[02:03] It still might be. 还是可能更糟啊
[02:04] I mean, who knows what they’re doing to our place right now? 谁知道他们现在在怎么折腾我们家啊
[02:07] You hear what you just said? 你听到你说什么了吗
[02:08] “Our place.” Our. We’re married. “我们家” 我们诶 我们结婚了
[02:10] We’re married. We did it, Mrs. Castle! 我们结婚了 我们成功了 卡塞尔太太
[02:12] We certainly did, Mr. Beckett. 是啊 贝克特先生
[02:14] Although this arguably isn’t 不过这可不是
[02:15] the most romantic post-wedding activity. 最浪漫的婚后活动
[02:17] Or perhaps it’s fitting, considering how we met. 或许也很合适 考虑到我们是怎么认识的
[02:20] But you bring up an excellent point… the honeymoon. 但你说得对 得考虑蜜月了
[02:23] Yes. About the exotic island getaway… 是啊 关于去异国岛屿度假
[02:25] I-it’s gonna have to wait. 那个得等等了
[02:28] – Why? – Because when you went missing, -为什么 -因为你失踪的时候
[02:29] I used up all of my vacation days looking for you. 我把我的假期都用来找你了
[02:33] So no honeymoon. 那没有蜜月了
[02:34] Mm, not for a while, I’m afraid. 一段日子内是不行了
[02:37] So instead of Mai Tais… we get murder. 没有迈代鸡尾酒 我们只有杀人案
[02:41] Great. 好啊
[02:43] Nah, it’ll be great. 这挺好的
[02:45] Whitney Williams. 惠特妮·威廉姆斯
[02:46] She went into convulsions, then cardiac arrest. 先是抽搐 随后心脏停搏
[02:48] We couldn’t bring her back. 我们没能救活她
[02:49] And her last words were “Diamondback”? 她的遗言是德蒙贝克
[02:51] – What does that mean? – I have no idea. -那是什么 -不知道
[02:53] And she believed that she was a victim of foul play. 她自称是被人谋害
[02:55] Yes, and so do I. 是的 我也这么认为
[02:56] We ran a full blood work-up, 我们进行了血检
[02:58] and it came back with high traces of digoxin. 检测到了高剂量的地高辛
[03:00] Oh, that’s a heart medication. 那是心脏药物
[03:01] Derived from the foxglove plant. 从毛地黄中萃取的
[03:03] According to our pathologist, 据我们的尸检官称
[03:04] this was un-purified digoxin, taken directly from the plant. 这是未提纯的地高辛 直接从植物中提取的
[03:08] – It’s lethal. – So she was poisoned. -是致命剂量 -她是被毒死的
[03:10] A-any way to tell how long ago she ingested the foxglove? 能知道她摄入毛地黄有多久了吗
[03:13] We’re estimating 10 to 14 hours. 我们估计为10到14小时
[03:16] Have you contacted the next of kin? 你联系她亲属了吗
[03:17] I thought you would want to handle that. 我觉得你们会想来处理这事
[03:19] This is her in-case-of-emergency card. 这是她的紧急情况卡
[03:22] Thanks for coming in, Mr. And Mrs. Dagmar. 多谢前来达格玛先生和太太
[03:25] Well, since her mom passed, I suppose 她妈妈过世后 我们应该是
[03:27] we’re the closest thing to family that Whitney has. 惠特妮最接近亲人的人了
[03:29] She was our first Dagmar scholar. 她是我们第一个达格玛奖学金获得者
[03:31] Dagmar scholar? 那是什么
[03:32] We sponsor disadvantaged children, 我们为穷苦孩子提供资金
[03:34] send them to the finest schools. 送他们去好学校
[03:37] The poisoning occurred between 10 and 14 hours ago. 下毒是在10到14小时之前
[03:40] Do you happen to know where Whitney was 你们知道惠特妮当时在哪里
[03:42] or who she was with at the time? 或者跟谁在一起吗
[03:44] No. 不知道
[03:45] The last time we saw her was a week ago 我们最后一次见她是一周前
[03:47] when she came over for supper. 她来吃晚饭
[03:48] Did she mention if she was having problems with anyone, 她提到她跟谁有矛盾了吗
[03:51] Perhaps at work? 也许在工作上
[03:52] She did say she was going to 她说过要休息下
[03:53] – take some time off from her internship. – Do you know why? -暂时不做实习了 -你知道原因吗
[03:57] Her mother’s death was recent. 她妈妈最近去世了
[03:59] Whitney said she needed some time to get over the loss. 惠特妮说需要点时间来平复心灵的创伤
[04:02] Does the word “Diamondback” mean anything to either of you? 德蒙贝克这词 你们听过吗
[04:06] – No. – No, I’m afraid not. -没有 -我想没有
[04:08] Okay. “Diamondback.” 德蒙贝克
[04:10] I’ve whittled it down to 反复斟酌后
[04:11] three possibilities as to what that means 我猜测德蒙贝克可能有三种含义
[04:12] and why Whitney would utter it with her dying breath. 同时能够解释为何惠特妮死前会说这个
[04:15] And I’m sure that none of them will be a waste of my time. 我相信每一种都很有说服力
[04:18] Possibility number one — it’s the password 可能性一 它是一个地下
[04:20] for a murderous underground snake-handling fight club. 格斗俱乐部的暗号
[04:24] Granted, that’s probably not what it means, 诚然 也许不是这个意思
[04:26] but it might be the basis for my next Nikki Heat novel. 但这可能成为我妮基·希特系列下本书的创意
[04:29] Possibility number two — she was killed 可能性二 她是被
[04:31] by the marvel character diamondback, whose special skill 漫威漫画人物杀害 其特殊能力
[04:33] was throwing diamond-shaped spikes filled with poison. 是投射菱形毒刺
[04:37] Third possibility 可能性三
[04:38] It’s a dude ranch in Arizona. 是亚利桑那州一家度假农场
[04:40] We struck out with the Dagmars, but we found an e-mail 达格玛夫妇那里毫无结果 但我们找到一封
[04:42] to Whitney from a diamondback old west ranch 发自德蒙贝克老西部度假村的住宿确认邮件
[04:46] confirming a two-week stay in bunkhouse number 14. 惠特妮在牧场工人宿舍14号房定了2周住宿
[04:49] Old west dude ranch. That’s my number three. 老西部农场度假村 这就是我说的可能性三
[04:50] That’s exactly what I was gonna say. Good work, boys. 我刚要说呢 干得好 兄弟们
[04:54] You still suck. 你还是逊毙了
[04:55] And you owe us for those tuxedo rentals. 你还欠我们伴郎服的租赁费呢
[04:58] So, she was on vacation in Arizona for two weeks? 她去亚利桑那度了两周假
[05:01] – Yep. – She go with anyone? -是的 -有人和她一起吗
[05:02] No, but it looks like the whole “City slickers” cowboy thing 没有 但这种城市人乡村体验的事情
[05:07] didn’t really agree with her. 显然不太适合她
[05:08] Whitney cut her trip short. 惠特妮缩减了她的行程
[05:09] After only three days there, 只在那待了三天
[05:10] she paid for a last-minute ticket change 她就把机票改签了
[05:12] from 8. a.m flight out of Phoenix this morning. 于今早8点飞往菲尼克斯
[05:14] This morning? So she was poisoned in Arizona 今早 所以她是在亚利桑那当地时间
[05:17] somewhere between 1:00 to 5:00 a.m. local time. 凌晨1点至5点间被下毒的
[05:22] And all indications are that she left in a big hurry. 所有证据显示她离开的很匆忙
[05:25] She even forgot to turn in her bunkhouse key. 她甚至忘了归还宿舍的钥匙
[05:27] Okay, I need every detail we can get on that place. 我需要那个地方所有的资料
[05:29] Well, according to this, 据网上说
[05:30] “Diamondback old west ranch is a living history resort 德蒙贝克老西部农场是一个充满历史感的度假胜地
[05:33] “Where both staff and guests dress in old west attire 服务员和客人均着老式的西部服装
[05:36] and engage in cowboy activities.” 体验牛仔的生活
[05:38] This sounds pretty cool! 听起来很不错
[05:39] Or not, considering Whitney might have been poisoned there. 不 你想想惠特妮是在那里被毒死的
[05:43] Wait a minute — if Whitney flew back today, 等等 如果惠特妮是今日乘机返回的话
[05:45] then she was coming in on the train from JFK 那她毒发的时候应该坐在
[05:47] when she had that seizure. 从肯尼迪机场出发的地铁上
[05:48] But the only personal effect that we found at the hospital 在医院我们只找到了她的钱包
[05:51] was her purse, so where is her luggage? 所以她的行李去哪了
[05:54] Maybe it was left in the subway when the medics took her. 也许救护队带走她时 落在地铁上了
[05:56] Well, if something happened at that ranch, 如果是在农场被下毒的
[05:58] there might be evidence of it in her suitcases. 那她的行李里也许会留下证据
[06:00] – I’ll look into it. – And I’ll keep digging in her financials. -我会去查的 -我去查查她的账单
[06:02] Maybe there’s somewhere else she went in Arizona. 也许在亚利桑那她还去过别的地方
[06:04] And I’ll touch base with the local sheriff 我会联系当地的治安官
[06:05] – and coordinate with him on the investigation. – Thanks, big boy. -寻求合作调查 -谢了 伙计
[06:09] Look, detective the way I see it, 警探 在我看来
[06:11] This is not an Arizona matter. 这事不在亚利桑那的管辖范围
[06:13] Sheriff, we have evidence 治安官 我们有证据
[06:14] that Whitney was poisoned in your jurisdiction. 证明惠特妮是在你的管辖区内被下毒的
[06:17] No, what you have is speculation. 不 你只是猜测罢了
[06:19] She could have been poisoned on the plane or at the airport. 她可能是在飞机上或者机场被下毒的
[06:22] Hell, I wouldn’t know where to begin. 而且我也不知道从哪开始调查
[06:24] Well, I-I’m telling you where to begin — 我来告诉你
[06:26] Diamondback old west ranch. 德蒙贝克老西部农场
[06:28] Detective, you got to understand. That resort — 警探 你要明白 那个度假村
[06:31] That’s the lifeblood of our little tourist town. 可是我们旅游小镇的命根子
[06:33] – So this is political. – No, it’s personal. -所以这涉及到政治了 -不 是私人感情
[06:37] Look, I’ve got people here — folks I grew up with — 听着 这里有我一起长大的朋友
[06:39] and I can’t justo in and disrupt business 我不能平白无故地打扰人家的生意
[06:43] until there’s some concrete proof. 除非你有确实的证据
[06:47] I’m sorry. Without the sheriff’s cooperation, 非常遗憾 没有当地治安官的合作
[06:50] there’s only so much we can do. 我们能做的十分有限
[06:51] So we’re just gonna let him get away with this? 所以我们就让凶手逍遥法外了吗
[06:53] Kind of like how we let you get away 就像我们不计较
[06:54] with not inviting us to the wedding? 你们不请我们去婚礼一样
[06:56] Well, at least you were invited to the champagne toast. 至少你们被邀去祝酒了
[06:59] Uh… sorry, sir. 抱歉 长官
[07:00] Oh, no, no, no. I’m sure it was Mr. Castle’s fault. 不不 我确定这是卡塞尔先生的错
[07:03] Now, regarding the case, I’ll call the feds 关于案子 我联络联邦局
[07:05] and see if they can intercede on our behalf. 看他们能否为我们说说情
[07:07] Sir, that could take weeks. 长官 那可得好几周呢
[07:08] By then, any evidence or witnesses could be long gone. 到那时什么证据证人都没了
[07:11] Uh, excuse me, sir, I checked Whitney’s financials. 长官 我查了惠特妮的消费记录
[07:15] She used a car service 她今早叫了的士
[07:16] to get to the airport in Arizona this morning. 送她去亚利桑那的机场
[07:18] And I spoke with the driver. 我跟司机谈过了
[07:19] He said she seemed upset when she left the ranch. 他说她离开农场时心情很沮丧
[07:22] Something happened there. 肯定发生了什么
[07:23] Yeah, but we have no way to investigate it. 对 但我们没办法调查
[07:25] Wait. 等等
[07:27] Maybe we do. 也许我们可以
[07:30] – We do? – Well, look at this place. -可以吗 -看看这地方
[07:32] I mean, it’s got beautiful skies, 多美的天际啊
[07:34] Wide-open spaces, the thrill of the old west. 一望无际的草场 老西部的刺激
[07:38] What better place for an impromptu honeymoon? 作为即兴蜜月行 有什么比这度假村更好的呢
[07:40] For the investigation, of course. 当然 主要还是去调查案子
[07:43] We could jump on a plane and be there in a few hours. 我们乘机几小时就可以到那里了
[07:45] Castle, you cannot be serious. 卡塞尔 你不会说真的吧
[07:47] We can find Whitney’s killer 我们一边度蜜月
[07:49] and have a honeymoon at the same time — it’s perfect. 一边调查案子找出真凶 太完美了
[07:52] No, Castle. We are not having a honeymoon at a dude ranch! 不 卡塞尔 我才不要去农场度蜜月呢
[07:55] Well, it — then, it can be our cover story. 这可是绝佳的掩护
[07:57] We’re a-a newlywed couple 我们是一对渴望体验
[07:58] with a hankerin’ for the wild frontier, right? 狂野西部的新婚夫妇
[08:01] And, look, Beckett, 听着 贝克特
[08:03] I know you want to see justice brought 我知道你想将
[08:05] to this young woman’s killer. 凶手绳之以法
[08:06] And this… 而这个
[08:09] This is the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[08:15] I hate to say this, but your husband may be right. 虽然不想承认 但也许你老公说的对
[08:19] This could be our best shot at solving the case. 这可能是破案的最佳机会
[08:24] Fine. 好吧
[08:26] Excellent. 太棒了
[08:27] Saddle up, honey, because we are honeymooning out west. 备马吧亲爱的 因为我们要去西部度蜜月了
[09:10] Wow. It’s like we rolled right into a John Ford movie. 有一种约翰·福特西部片的既视感
[09:12] -Thank you. Okay, there, hoss. -谢谢 -好了 伙计
[09:13] Just remember we’re here for a reason — 记住我们是带着任务来的
[09:16] To find Whitney’s killer. 找到杀死惠特妮的凶手
[09:17] Best honeymoon ever. 史上最棒的蜜月
[09:20] This is so not our honeymoon. 这可不是度蜜月
[09:22] I think in the old west, that was a sign of good fortune. 我想在旧西部 这是种吉兆
[09:25] Lucky me. 太幸运了
[09:26] Say, y’all must be the newlyweds! 你们就是那对新人吧
[09:29] Well, welcome to the diamondback old west ranch, folks. 两位 欢迎来到德蒙贝克老西部度假村
[09:33] They call me gentleman James Grady, 大家称呼我詹姆斯·格拉迪绅士
[09:35] and I am the proprietor of this here establishment. 我是这些楼房的业主
[09:38] I-I am Rick. This is Kate. 我叫里克 这位是凯特
[09:40] And may I just say, this place is amazing. 我想说 这个地方太棒了
[09:42] Yeah, very authentic. 是啊 原汁原味的
[09:44] Oh, that’s what you jackeroos came for, ain’t it — 这不正是你们这些游客慕名而来的吗
[09:47] The legend and, dare I say, romance of the old west? 旧西部的传奇色彩 和浪漫
[09:50] Now, uh, these brochures in your hands 人手一份小册子
[09:53] detail all the activities that we have to offer here, 详细介绍了我们提供的各项活动
[09:56] from cattle-driving to nature-walking. 从骑牛到亲近自然
[09:59] We got it all! 我们都一应俱全
[10:00] And my friendly staff of ranch hands — 我们友善的度假村牛仔员工
[10:02] Uh, they’re the ones in the red bandanas 他们都戴红色三角巾
[10:03] in the brochure and all around here — 小册子里都有 在这里
[10:06] They will guide you through any adventure your hearts desire. 他们会带领你们踏上心中渴望的冒险
[10:10] So, shall we begin? 可以开始了吗
[10:12] Actually, we jt got in on the red-eye 我们刚刚搭红眼航班过来
[10:14] and were kind of hoping to check in to our room. 我们希望能先登记入住
[10:16] Hey, well, no problemo. Uh, seeing as you’re newlyweds, 没问题 因为你们是新婚
[10:19] I upgraded you to a suite in our grand hotel. 我将你们的房间升级到了酒店套房
[10:21] – Oh, well, we’re much obliged. – Uh, sure are. But… -真是太感谢了 -是啊 但是
[10:24] We were looking for a more authentic experience. 我们想要一种更真实的体验
[10:27] And we’re kind of hoping to stay at one of the bunkhouse rooms. 我们希望能够住在农舍房
[10:32] Whatever the little lady wants. 老婆说了算
[10:33] I can see who wears the 10-gallon hat in your house. 我知道这个家谁做主了
[10:37] Yeah. And, um, Mr. Grady, I know that this sounds silly, 格拉迪先生 我知道这听起来有点傻
[10:39] but my lucky number is 14 — is that room available? 但我的幸运数字是14 房间有人住吗
[10:43] Uh, Daisy Mae! 黛西·梅
[10:45] D-Daisy Mae, w-we need you, dear! 黛西·梅 你能过来一下吗
[10:47] That’s my missus. Uh, like yours, 那是我老婆 和你家这位一样
[10:49] she runs the show here. 大小事都是她张罗的
[10:52] Uh, hon, uh, these lovebirds want to stay in bunkhouse 14. 亲爱的 这对璧人想要入住14号农舍房
[10:55] Uh, is it vacant? 房间空着吗
[10:57] Well, sure is, but why? 空着 为什么要住那间呢
[10:58] It’s a single room with a twin bed. 那是一张单人床单人房
[11:01] – Oh, that’s okay. We’re, uh — we’re cuddlers. – Yeah. -没事的 我们抱着睡 -是啊
[11:03] Well, all righty, then. But first, folks, 好吧 但是首先
[11:05] we got to get you out of those bibs and tuckers. 我们得给你们换另一身打扮
[11:12] Take a look at this belvedere. 瞧瞧这位
[11:14] I do look good, don’t I? 我看起来帅呆了 是吧
[11:20] This is like three fantasies coming true all at once. 感觉像是三个幻想一起成真了
[11:22] Only thing missing is — 只是还缺了一样东西
[11:24] Gentleman James, where do we get the replica guns, like yours? 詹姆斯绅士 上哪弄像你这样的仿真枪呢
[11:27] Replica? Son, this is Arizona. 仿真 这里可是亚利桑那州
[11:30] It’s open-carry. 可以配枪的
[11:31] Say, do either of you two know what’s quicker than lightning? 你们知道什么东西快过闪电吗
[11:35] What? 什么
[11:40] This gun tamed the wild west. 这把枪驯服了狂野西部
[11:42] Colt .45 single-action peacemaker. 柯尔特点45单向决斗手枪
[11:49] I want to be him when I grow up. 我长大后想成为和他一样的人
[11:50] Well, yeah, if you grow up. 如果你长得大的话
[11:52] It’s all about practice, 熟能生巧
[11:53] which you can do with one of our firearms 你可以用我们的枪练习
[11:56] available for purchase at our gift shop. 在我们的礼品店有卖
[11:58] In fact, why don’t we mosey on over? 我们现在就走吧
[12:00] Yeah, uh, Mr. Grady, you know what? Maybe later. 格拉迪先生 下次再说吧
[12:02] Right now, we’re both a bit knackered, 我们现在都有点累了
[12:04] so we were hoping to go to our room. 我们想先回房休息
[12:07] So glad you’re staying with us. 很高兴你住我们这里
[12:10] Much obliged, ma’am. 不胜感激 女士
[12:14] Much obliged, ma’am. 不胜感激 女士
[12:19] We were wrong. 我们错了
[12:20] The key that Whitney had with her wasn’t her room key. 这把钥匙和惠特妮身上的不是同一把
[12:23] Well, then, what does it go to? 那该怎么办
[12:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:26] Here’s 14. 14号房到了
[12:29] Oh, wait. 等等
[12:30] Whether we like it or not, we aron our honeymoon, 不管喜不喜欢 我们都在度蜜月了
[12:33] so we must act accordingly. 所以必须照规矩来
[12:37] Oh! Geez! 天啊
[12:46] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[12:47] So not our honeymoon. 这才不是度蜜月呢
[12:53] Are you looking for disinfectant? 你在找消毒剂吗
[12:54] Clues. Remember? Whitney was staying here. 找线索 你忘了吗 惠特妮在这里住过
[12:57] I highly doubt 我觉得
[12:58] we’re gonna find anything in this room that can help us. 我们不会在这房间里找到任何线索
[13:01] Howdy, partner. 你好 伙计
[13:06] I don’t know if it comes with the room, 不知道是不是房间随赠
[13:07] but there’s a naked cowboy shaving in our bathroom. 但有个裸体牛仔在我们的浴室里刮胡子
[13:11] I’m sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[13:14] My fault. Forgot to lock the door. 怪我 忘了关门
[13:16] It’s a jack-and-jill bathroom. 这是一个公共浴室
[13:17] I’m in the room on the other side. 我是另一间房的房客
[13:18] Oh! Okay. Uh, I’m Rick. This is Kate. 好吧 我叫里克 这位是凯特
[13:21] We, uh, just checked in. Newlyweds. 我们刚刚入住 新婚夫妇
[13:23] Oh, congratulations. I’m Tobias. 恭喜两位 我叫托拜厄斯
[13:25] H-hi. Wait, didn’t Mr. Grady say 格拉迪先生刚才不是说
[13:27] that there was a woman staying in our room before? 这房间之前住过位女士吗
[13:29] Uh, yes. 是啊
[13:30] I’m surprised they let her stay in so close with menfolk, 他们居然让她和男人住得这么近
[13:32] considering the customs of the old west. 考虑到这里的老西部风俗
[13:34] Well, I guess when they found out 我猜 当他们发现
[13:35] me and her both enjoy chasing cowboys, 我和她一样都喜欢追求牛仔
[13:36] they figured, “What the heck?” 他们觉得”管他呢”
[13:38] Uh, you know, we’re about to brew some coffee. 我们正准备泡咖啡
[13:40] Would you care for a cup? 你想来一杯吗
[13:43] I like my coffee like I like my men — 我对咖啡口味的喜好和对男人的一样
[13:45] strong, black, and bitter. 强壮 肤黑 味苦
[13:46] Ooh, you’re fun! I bet you and your old bunkhouse mate 你真有趣 我猜你和你之前的邻居
[13:49] got into all sorts of trouble. 一定遇到过不少麻烦事
[13:50] Not me. But Whitney, on the other hand — 我可没有 不过惠特妮可不一样
[13:53] Now, don’t get me wrong. She’s a sweetheart, 别误会我 她是个可人儿
[13:55] but she’s a bit of a hell raiser. 但她可不是个省油的灯
[13:56] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[13:58] – How so? – Okay, like, our first day here, -怎么说 -我们来这里的第一天
[14:00] we went on a horseback-riding tour. 我们去看一场马术表演
[14:02] She snuck off in the middle of it. 她中途偷偷溜走了
[14:03] Get out. Where’d she go? 真离谱 她去哪了
[14:04] Probably went to go hang out with her ranch hand — 大概是去跟她那个牛仔员工鬼混去了吧
[14:06] One of the red-bandana boys that work here. 在这里工作的红巾男孩中的一个
[14:08] She used to stay out with him all night, every night. 她会整晚和他在一起 每天如此
[14:11] Sounds like I better keep him clear of my missus. 听起来我最好让他离我夫人远一点
[14:13] – Who was this Romeo? – I don’t know. She wouldn’t say. -这个罗密欧是谁 -我不知道 她不肯说
[14:15] She just said he was tall, dark, and handsome… 她只说他很高很帅 黑皮肤
[14:18] oh, and married. 而且有老婆
[14:18] Married?! Get out. 有老婆吗 真离谱
[14:20] – Yes. – Ooh, I wonder if there was any trouble. -没错 -不知道是不是出了什么麻烦
[14:22] I kind of think the reason that we got this room 我们能住进这间屋子好像是
[14:24] is because Whitney left so early. 因为惠特妮提前离开了
[14:25] She sure did — her last night here, 没错 昨天晚上
[14:27] she rolled in at 3:00 A.M., upset. 她凌晨三点才回来 心烦意乱的
[14:30] – She woke me up with all her crying. – What happened? -她的哭声把我吵醒了 -发生什么事了
[14:32] That’s what I said, but she didn’t want to talk about it. 我也这样问她 可她不肯说
[14:34] She left before the sun came up. Didn’t even say goodbye. 天亮前她就离开了 连再见都没跟我说
[14:36] Oh. I’m late for chow. 我约会要迟到了
[14:39] Thanks for the coffee. See y’all around. 谢谢你们的咖啡 回头见
[14:40] Okay. 好吧
[14:45] An affair with a married man? 跟已婚男人的婚外情
[14:46] Yes, and she was with him until 3:00 A.M. 是的 凌晨三点之前她都跟他在一起
[14:49] that’s right in the middle of her time-of-poisoning window. 这正好是她被下毒的那段时间
[14:51] – We got to find this guy. – But how? We’re undercover. -得找出这个人 -怎么找 我们是卧底
[14:53] I can’t just flash my badge and get people to talk. 我不能就那么亮出警徽直接问别人
[14:55] Exactly, which is why we don’t approach this like cops. 没错 所以这次我们不能用警察的身份
[14:58] We approach this like writers. 我们用作家的身份来打探消息
[15:00] So we procrastinate and make stuff up? 我们拖到最后 然后编故事吗
[15:02] No. 不是
[15:03] Well, yes. But no. 是 但也不是
[15:05] In this particular instance, 在这个事情上
[15:06] we approach the investigation like writers by… 我们要像作家一样调查 那就是…
[15:09] doing research. 做调研
[15:11] Now, there are seven ranch hands who fit the bill 有七个牛仔员工符合
[15:14] of tall, dark, and handsome, but in order to figure out 高帅且黑的描述 但是为了找出
[15:15] which one was fooling around with Whitney, 到底是哪个在跟惠特妮鬼混
[15:17] we have to first determine who of them are married. 我们必须先找出其中哪一个是已婚的
[15:20] That means we need to go on a wedding-ring search. 所以我们找一下谁戴了婚戒
[15:22] And these are the possibilities. 这几个是可疑人物
[15:24] So I split their classes up between us. 我做了一下分工
[15:26] Whoa. Hold up. 等一下
[15:27] Harmonica for beginners? Cowboy saloon? 口琴初学班 牛仔酒吧
[15:30] How come you get all the cool activities, 为什么你分到的都是好地方
[15:31] – and I get hog-tying? – Because this was my idea. -而我分到的却是捆猪班 -因为是我的主意
[15:34] Though it will be a shame 尽管很可惜
[15:35] that we’re spending the first day of our honeymoon apart. 我们蜜月的第一天要分头行动了
[15:37] Except we’re not, because this is not our honeymoon. 不可惜 因为这不是我们的蜜月旅行
[15:40] Okay. Bye. 好了 回见
[15:42] Be safe. 注意安全
[15:44] Hey, Ryan, how’s it going? 莱恩 情况怎么样
[15:45] Oh, wonderful. In fact, we were just discussing your nuptials. 很好 我们刚讨论过你们的婚礼
[15:48] Not the actual event, since neither of us were there. 不是实际的那场 因为我们都没参加
[15:50] Guys, is this really why you’re calling? 伙计们 你们就为了这事打电话吗
[15:52] Partly, yes. 一部分原因是的
[15:53] And we have news. Here’s the good. 我们有新消息 先说好的
[15:55] MTA cameras show that Whitney’s bags 交通运输局监控显示惠特妮的包
[15:57] were left on the subway. 的确遗落在了地铁站
[15:58] Here’s the bad news — they were stolen by a homeless man. 坏消息是 包被一个流浪汉偷走了
[16:01] But we put out a BOLO. 不过我们发了全境通告
[16:02] Hopefully somebody will recognize him. 希望有人会认出他来
[16:03] Also, Lanie found something during her autopsy. 另外 蕾妮在尸检中也有所发现
[16:05] She found traces of a wax-covered cardboard 她在惠特妮的指甲里
[16:07] under Whitney’s nails and on the waistband of her pants. 和裤腰带中 发现了涂了蜡的纸屑
[16:10] Wax-covered cardboard — like butcher paper? 蜡纸屑 像包肉的那种纸吗
[16:13] Lanie says it’s too hard to tell. 蕾妮说很难分辨
[16:14] What about you and hop along? Learn anything? 你和跟屁虫那边怎么样 有发现吗
[16:16] Uh, well, so far, it looks like our victim 目前看来 我们的死者
[16:18] was having an affair with a married man. 在和一个已婚男人有婚外情
[16:20] But the problem is, his identity is a mystery. 不过问题是 男人的身份还是个谜
[16:23] Well, speaking of mysteries, we spoke with Whitney’s friends. 说到谜 我们跟惠特妮的朋友谈过
[16:25] They said prior to her departure, 他们说在她出发之前
[16:27] she was spending a good deal of time at the historical society. 她花了很长时间待在历史协会
[16:30] Do they know what she was doing there? 他们知道她在那里干什么吗
[16:32] Well, we’re still looking into it, but — 我们还在调查 但是
[16:33] Okay, guys, I-I-I got to go. 好了 我要挂了
[16:34] Hey, Kate. Wait, are you going to hog-tying class? 凯特 你是要去捆猪班吗
[16:37] – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – Me, too. -是的 -我也是
[16:38] Oh, my god. We’re gonna have so much fun! 天呐 我们一定会过得很愉快的
[16:42] Yeah, we sure are. 是啊 一定会
[16:43] Hog-tying. Yee-haw. 捆猪 好诶
[17:02] No ring. 没有戒指
[17:05] One down. 排除一个
[17:09] What’ll it be, feller? 喝点什么 老兄
[17:10] I’ll take, uh, coffin varnish. 我要劣质威士忌酒
[17:12] – What? – You know, gut-warmer. -什么 -就是暖肠酒
[17:14] Base burner. Nose paint. Cowboy cocktail. [各种指威士忌的俚语]
[17:17] What — what do y’all call whiskey here? 你们这里管威士忌叫什么
[17:18] Whiskey. 威士忌
[17:35] Hey, mister. I sure could use your help. 先生 我需要你帮忙
[17:38] I’m looking for the peacock boys. 我在找孔雀兄弟
[17:41] Well, I haven’t seen them, marshal, 我没见过他们 警官
[17:42] but I’ll, uh, keep an eye out. 但我会留神的[直译我会用一只眼盯着的]
[17:51] You just gonna bat your eyes, mister, or you gonna play? 你就打算站那看吗先生 还是来玩一局
[17:54] Oh, yeah. Hey, I’m a — I’m a sporting man. 好的 我很爱玩
[17:58] There we go. 开始吧
[17:59] Hey, there, partner, couldn’t help but notice 哥们儿 我注意到
[18:00] you got a ring on your finger. 你戴着个戒指啊
[18:02] Just had mine put on. Newlywed. 我的才刚带上 新婚呢
[18:04] This isn’t a ring. It’s a noose. 这不是戒指 这是绞绳
[18:08] That bad, huh? Ooh. 这么惨啊
[18:09] Yeah, I suppose, uh, one woman 我想也是啊 下半辈子
[18:11] for the rest of your life is a tall order. 都只和一个女人在一起确实不容易
[18:13] – What’s your secret? – You’ll figure it out. -你有什么秘诀吗 -你会琢磨出来的
[18:16] Oh, come on. What — 好啦 说吧
[18:17] do you got a little left-handed missus on the side? 你是还藏着个小情妇吗
[18:20] I don’t cheat on my wife, friend. 我从不背叛我的妻子 朋友
[18:25] Well, that’s, uh, not what I heard. 这和我听说的可有些出入啊
[18:32] You no-good, mangy cur! You got an ace up your sleeve! 无耻的混蛋 你袖子里藏了个黑桃A
[18:35] You know what we do with card cheats in here, mister?! 你知道出千都是怎么处理的吗 先生
[18:39] Hold it, boys! Hear them bells? 等等 小子们 没听到铃声吗
[18:42] It’s high noon. That means it’s show time. 正午了 这意味着好戏要上演
[18:45] Take it out back. Time for a good, old-fashioned gunfight. 去后面解决 来一场传统的手枪决斗
[18:58] What do you know?! 你都知道了什么
[18:59] Huh? My wife send you?! 是我妻子派你来的吗
[19:01] Hey, I’ve never met your wife! 我从来没见过你妻子
[19:03] Who told you I was a cheater?! 谁告诉你我有了外遇的
[19:06] Whitney did. 惠特妮
[19:06] Damn it! 该死
[19:08] I knew it! Look, everything that woman said to you was a lie! 我就知道 那女人跟你说的都是谎话
[19:11] Ollie! What in tarnation?! 奥利 你搞什么啊
[19:14] Mister, are you okay? 先生 你没事吧
[19:16] You thought that was real? 你信以为真了吧
[19:18] Yes, Ollie! Up high! 耶 奥利 击个掌
[19:21] He — you asked him to throw you out? 他 是你让他拽你出来的啊
[19:23] Yeah, like old-west style. 是啊 西部风嘛
[19:25] Ollie’s been fantastic — 奥利演的可像呢
[19:26] he’s all “Yee-haw” and — 说什么咦嗬之类的
[19:30] Well, all righty, then. 好吧
[19:31] As long as you’re enjoying yourself. 只要您玩的开心就行
[19:38] Damn. 我去
[19:40] That could have cost me my job. 差点就丢了工作
[19:42] Look, mister, I’m sorry. 先生 我很抱歉
[19:43] Save it. You want my silence? 免了 你想让我保守秘密
[19:46] Tell me about Whitney. What happened between you two? 那就跟我讲讲惠特妮 你们俩怎么回事
[19:49] Look, she came on to me, 是她找上我的
[19:50] started flirting, getting all handsy. 跟我调情 动手动脚的
[19:52] A bunch of the boys saw us and figured we hooked up, 几个哥们儿见了 就说我们好上了
[19:55] but we didn’t — I swear it. 但我们没有 我发誓
[19:58] In fact, I think she was just after my ranch key. 事实上 我觉得她就是想要我的农场钥匙
[20:00] Ranch key? 农场钥匙
[20:01] It’s on a snake key chain. 挂在一个蛇形钥匙链上
[20:03] I think she picked it off me when she was pawing at me. 我认为是她拉扯我的时候偷走了
[20:06] – What does the key open? – The ranch shed. -哪里的钥匙 -农场仓库
[20:08] Wait a minute. Y-you’re saying that she stole your key 等等 你是说她偷了你的钥匙
[20:11] to open the ranch shed. 就为了进农场仓库
[20:12] What’s in the shed? 仓库里有什么
[20:13] Nothing. Just ranch supplies. 没什么 就是些农用工具
[20:28] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[20:29] Why would Whitney steal the key to this place? 惠特妮为什么要偷这里的钥匙呢
[20:31] I don’t know. But clearly, it has nothing to do with the affair. 不知道 但显然这和外遇无关
[20:33] Right, so what was she after? 那她到底在找什么
[20:35] Castle, do you remember how Lanie said 卡塞尔 还记得蕾妮说
[20:37] that she found traces of wax-covered cardboard 她在惠特妮的指甲和腰带下
[20:40] under Whitney’s nails and in her waistband? 都发现有封蜡木箱的痕迹吗
[20:42] Yeah, so? 记得 怎么了
[20:43] So, you know what’s wrapped in wax-covered cardboard? 你知道什么东西是装在封蜡木箱里的吗
[20:48] Dynamite. 炸药
[20:50] She broke in here to steal sticks of these. 她进来是为了偷炸药
[20:53] Ranchers use dynamite to clear their land. 农民用炸药清理田地
[20:55] What the hell was Whitney using it for? 惠特妮偷炸药又要干什么
[21:01] Is there any indication why Whitney would steal dynamite? 知道惠特妮偷炸药想要做什么吗
[21:04] Not yet, but Castle and I 还不知道 但卡塞尔和我
[21:05] have been re-tracing every move she made, 正在试图回顾她的每一步行动
[21:07] starting with that horseback-riding tour that she snuck away from. 就从她开溜的那次骑马旅行开始
[21:10] – Well, any idea where she was going? – I asked around, -知道她去了哪吗 -我四处问了问
[21:13] and apparently, the trail that she took 她走的那条路好像是
[21:15] led to the native American reservation. 通往印第安保留区的
[21:18] Wait a minute — it wasn’t the Yavapai reservation, was it? 等等 不是那个亚瓦佩保留区吧
[21:21] Yeah. How’d you know? 就是 你怎么知道的
[21:22] The historical society. 历史协会
[21:23] Whitney was looking up obscure documents and maps 惠特妮查阅了18和19世纪时很生僻的
[21:26] from the late 18th, early 19th century. 一些地图和文件
[21:28] Yeah, most of them had to do 大多数都是关于
[21:29] with the construction of a dam near the Yavapai reservation. 亚瓦佩保留区附近的一个水坝工程
[21:32] Well, did anyone know why she was researching that area? 有人知道她为什么调查那里吗
[21:35] No, but it’s probably the 没 但那可能就是
[21:35] reason she went out there in the first place. 她去那里的原因
[21:37] But it doesn’t explain why Whitney needed dynamite 但这并没有解释为什么惠特妮需要炸药
[21:39] or why she was poisoned. 或者她为什么会被毒杀
[21:40] Look, it’s all got to be related. 这一切肯定都有联系
[21:42] Castle and I are headed up to the reservation 卡塞尔和我正要去那个保留区
[21:43] to get some answers… now. 寻找…线索
[21:47] G-guys, I got to go. 两位 我得挂了
[22:01] Hey, there! 你好啊
[22:02] Beckett, meet the boys. 贝克特 给你介绍一下
[22:03] This one’s Esposito. 这匹叫埃斯波西托
[22:05] I’m calling the little one Ryan. Are you ready? 这匹小马就叫莱恩了 你准备好了吗
[22:07] Uh, Castle, when I asked you to find us a ride, 卡塞尔 我让你去找交通工具时
[22:09] I was thinking of something 我的想法是
[22:10] more along the lines of a pickup truck. 类似于小货车之类的
[22:13] The reservation’s 15 miles away. 保留区有20多公里远
[22:14] This is gonna take forever. 马车什么时候才能到啊
[22:16] Yeah, well, what can I tell you? 怎么跟你说呢
[22:18] Everything here’s authentic old west. 这儿的一切都是正宗的西部风
[22:25] Really? 真是的
[22:27] Couldn’t resist, huh? 无法抗拒是吗
[22:29] Just had to get a six shooter. 非得搞一把六发式左轮手枪
[22:30] Right? Isn’t it great? 是吧 很棒不是吗
[22:31] And it gets better. 还有更赞的
[22:34] I got you one, too. It’s a wedding gift — 我也给你弄了一把 就当结婚礼物
[22:36] His-and-hers matching set. 情侣套装
[22:37] And who said romance dies after you say “I do”? 谁说”我愿意”后 浪漫就走入坟墓来着
[22:41] Esposito, Ryan! 埃斯波西托 莱恩 驾
[22:58] Seriously, you’re rolling up to the reservation 不是吧 穿得像吉恩·奥特里片中的临时演员
[23:00] dressed like extras from a Gene Autry movie? 你们就跑到保留地了吗
[23:03] That’s some real cultural insensitivity. 有点太冒犯了吧
[23:06] Sorry, sir. We didn’t mean any offense. 抱歉 先生 我们无意冒犯
[23:08] We’re — we’re vacationing at Diamondback. 我们在德蒙贝克度假
[23:11] Yeah, I figured that. 我看出来了
[23:13] I was just messing with you folks. 我只是逗你们玩
[23:14] Relax. 放轻松
[23:16] He got me. Yeah. 他骗到我了
[23:17] Welcome. 欢迎
[23:20] Yeah. Well, I’m Rick. 我叫里克
[23:21] – Yes. – This here is Kate. -好的 -这位是凯特
[23:23] And we… are on our honeymoon. 我们正在度蜜月
[23:26] – Ain’t we, honey? – Yeah. We sure are. -不是吗 宝贝 -当然
[23:28] Um, so, we met a guest at Diamondback. 我们在德蒙贝克遇到个客人
[23:31] Her name was Whitney. 她的名字叫惠特妮
[23:32] She said that she came out here, 她说她来这时
[23:33] and she discovered some breathtaking views. 发现了令人惊叹的景象
[23:35] Yeah, sure. I remember Whitney. Nice girl. 当然 我记得惠特妮 是个好姑娘
[23:38] She came out a few days ago riding an appaloosa. 几天前她骑着一匹阿帕卢萨马来到这
[23:41] But she wasn’t interested in the scenery. 但她对风光可不感兴趣
[23:44] Really? What was she, uh, interested in? 真的吗 她对什么感兴趣呢
[23:47] Did it have anything to do with dynamite? 和炸药有关系吗
[23:49] Dynamite? No. 炸药吗 不是的
[23:50] She just had a question about a yavapai word. 她只是对一个亚瓦佩词有疑问
[23:53] – What word was that? – Aha gah hel’lah. -什么词 -Aha gah hel’lah
[23:55] She wanted to know if it could be misinterpreted. 她想知道这个词有没有歧义
[23:58] – Seems an odd question. – Not really. -像是个奇怪的问题 -不
[24:00] Many of our words change depending on the context. 我们许多词的词义会根据语境而改变
[24:02] Aha gah hel’lah means “River,” Aha gah hel’lah的意思是河流
[24:04] but sometimes, it means “Stream.” 但有时也表示小溪
[24:06] Why would she want to know about that word? 为什么她想知道那个词的意思呢
[24:08] I have no idea. 我不清楚
[24:09] But Whitney was happy with my answer. 但是听到我的答案惠特妮很高兴
[24:11] She thanked me and left. 谢过我之后她就走了
[24:12] And that was it? I don’t get it. 就这样吗 我没明白
[24:15] Yeah, well, I don’t get 我也不太明白为什么
[24:16] newlyweds dressing up like cowboys on their honeymoon, 新婚夫妇穿得像牛仔一样来度蜜月
[24:20] but I try not to judge. 但我还是不多说了
[24:24] You know, the more we learn about Whitney, 关于惠特妮我们知道的越多
[24:27] the less I understand about what she was up to. 我越发不明白她要干什么
[24:29] Yeah, I mean, the historical society, 是啊 历史协会
[24:31] the yavapai word, the dynamite — 亚瓦佩词语 炸药
[24:33] How does all of that add up to someone poisoning whitney? 这些为什么会让人下毒害死惠特妮呢
[24:36] It just doesn’t make sense. 这都说不通啊
[24:37] You know what else doesn’t make any sense 你知道吗 还有些事也说不通
[24:39] is we’re married, and… 那就是我们虽然结了婚
[24:41] we’re not acting like it. 但一点儿也不像结了婚的样子
[24:43] What do you got in mind, cowboy? 你有什么想法 牛仔
[24:58] Admit it. You’re impressed. 承认吧 你被我的才华闪瞎了
[25:00] Yeah, you’re right. I am. 是啊 的确
[25:01] This is actually… kinda magical. 事实上 这挺奇妙的
[25:07] To us, to the journey, and to what lies ahead. 为我们 为这趟旅程 还有将来干杯
[25:24] What? 怎么啦
[25:26] You know… 你知道吗
[25:28] Maybe this is our honeymoon. 或许这可以成为我们的蜜月
[25:51] Castle, don’t move. 卡塞尔 别动
[25:53] Your wish is my command. 你的愿望就是我的命令
[25:54] No, I’m serious. Don’t move an inch. 不 我是认真的 一步都别动
[26:03] Oh. No! 不要
[26:04] No, no, no, no, no. 不不 不要
[26:07] Espo, Ryan, come back! 埃斯波 莱恩 回来
[26:10] Guys! No, come back! 伙计们 不 回来
[26:16] Well, you were right before. 你之前说得对
[26:18] This is so not our honeymoon. 这完全不是我们的蜜月
[26:29] Well, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[26:31] We were fixing to put together a posse 我们正准备派一队人马
[26:32] to go searching for the two of you. 去找你们俩呢
[26:34] Yeah, sorry, Mr. Grady. 对不起 格拉迪先生
[26:35] We tried to call you, 我们想给你打电话的
[26:36] but we couldn’t get a signal in the hills. 但山里头没信号
[26:38] Your horses came back hours ago. What happened up there? 你们的马几小时前就回来了 怎么了
[26:41] We met a namesake of your ranch. 我们遇到了和你的度假村同名的东西
[26:42] Oh, a rattler. Yeah. 响尾蛇 好吧
[26:45] Well, why don’t you mosey on over to the cantina 你们回酒吧
[26:47] and strap on a feed bag and get some fresh jitter juice in you? 吃点东西 再喝点新鲜果汁
[26:50] Yeah, I think we’ll do that. 我们会的
[26:51] Yeah, just as soon as we get on some fresh union suits. 换上干净的衣服我们马上就去
[26:59] You found our victim’s suitcases? 你们找到被害人的行李箱了吗
[27:01] Yes, sir — our B.O.L.O. got a hit 是的 长官 全境通告发出后
[27:02] on the homeless guy who took them from the subway. 得以找到在地铁被流浪汉拿走的箱子
[27:04] Inside is Whitney’s research 里面是惠特妮做的调查
[27:06] and something we haven’t seen before — a letter. 还有我们之前没见过的东西 一封信
[27:10] There was no return address, 没有寄件人地址
[27:11] but it’s got an Arizona postmark dated 1992. 但上面有一个亚利桑那州1992年的邮戳
[27:14] A 20-year-old letter? 20年前的信
[27:15] “Slim, in care of Rebecca Doolin.” 小竹竿 由瑞贝卡·杜林转交
[27:18] – Jersey address. – Yeah, we’re hoping to track down Ms. Doolin -寄到新泽西 -希望找到杜林女士
[27:21] so we can get some answers. 我们就能找到一些答案
[27:22] The letter’s from a guy named Clyde. 这封信是个名叫克莱德的人写的
[27:23] We assume that the photograph is him. 我们认为照片上的人就是他
[27:25] It says here that Clyde was a seasonal worker at Diamondback. 这里说克莱德是德蒙贝克的一个季节工
[27:28] Yeah, 20 years ago, before the place was a resort. 20年前 那还不是个度假村
[27:31] But here’s the interesting part. 但有趣的是
[27:32] In the letter, Clyde goes on about 信上克莱德不停地讲
[27:34] how he and a guy named Dutch 他和一个名叫杜奇的人
[27:36] were close to figuring out some big secret. 即将揭开一个大秘密
[27:39] What big secret? 什么大秘密
[27:40] It doesn’t say, but Clyde wrote, 信上没有说 但克莱德写道
[27:43] “I just need a few more weeks. 我只需要再多几周 小竹竿
[27:44] “Slim, Dutch, and I are so close. 杜奇和我已经很接近了
[27:47] “It all comes down to a mistranslation 全都是因为一个亚瓦佩词
[27:49] – of a Yavapai word.” – Let me guess. -理解错误 -让我猜猜
[27:52] – Aha gah hel’lah. – Yeah, how’d you know? -Aha gah hel’lah -是的 你怎么知道
[27:54] It’s the same word Whitney was asking the Yavapai elder about. 这和惠特妮问亚瓦佩长老的是同一个词
[27:57] Well, Clyde goes on to write, 克莱德接下去是这么写的
[27:58] “I can hardly believe that one little, old word” “我无法相信一个不起眼的古老词汇”
[28:00] “is the key to the secret of the Peacock boys.” “竟然是解开孔雀兄弟秘密的关键”
[28:03] “As soon as I find it, I’m coming on home to you.” “等我找到了宝藏 我就回家找你”
[28:05] “Love, Clyde.” “爱你 克莱德”
[28:06] The Peacock boys — how do I know… 孔雀兄弟 哪里听过似的…
[28:12] They’re wanted men. 他们是那对通缉犯
[28:13] Cornelius and Percy Pea… 科尼利厄斯和珀西·孔
[28:17] …cock. 雀
[28:18] Hey, Ryan, any idea who those people in the letter are? 莱恩 你知道信里提到那些人是谁吗
[28:20] No, but Javi’s trying to track down the lady who the letter was sent to. 不 哈维正在调查这位收件女士的下落
[28:23] I’ll keep you posted. 我会及时通知你的
[28:24] Yes, posted. K-keep — 对 知通 及时
[28:26] Post– keep — keep — keep us po– 通知 及 及时 及时通…
[28:27] Thank you. Thank you, Ryan. 谢谢 多谢 莱恩
[28:28] Eyes back in their sockets, cowboy. 口水快擦擦 牛仔
[28:30] – We got a murder to solve. – Right. -还有个谋杀案要破呢 -说的对
[28:33] Now, who is this Clyde fellow, 这个叫克莱德的是什么人
[28:35] and why did our victim have his letter? 为什么被害人会有他的信件
[28:36] And what does any of this have to do with the Peacock boys? 这些又和孔雀兄弟有什么关系
[28:39] Good questions. And I know who has the answers. 好问题 我知道谁能回答这些问题
[28:41] You do? 真的
[28:42] The same person who always has the answers in westerns — 西部片里只有他才能解答你的所有问题
[28:45] The affable, all-knowing barkeep. 可亲可爱 无所不知的酒保
[28:48] Train robbers. 火车大盗
[28:49] Held up the Southern Pacific back in 1893. 1893年抢了一列南太平洋公司的火车
[28:52] Made off with 50 bars of US Treasury gold. 卷走了50块美国财政部金砖
[28:55] Gold? 金子
[28:56] 24-karat Au, feller. 24K纯金 伙计
[28:58] Them Peacock boys — they outrun a whole squad of soldiers 孔雀兄弟穿过了亡者峡谷
[29:01] by traversing Deadman’s Gorge. 甩掉了一整队士兵
[29:03] Two days later, they was gunned down just outside of Phoenix. 两天之后 他们在菲尼克斯城外被击毙
[29:06] But the gold was gone. 但金子却不见了
[29:08] And no one knows anything about it? 金子的事难道没有人知道吗
[29:10] There were rumors. 有不少传闻
[29:11] 1947, the missionaries started writing down 1947年 传教士开始写下
[29:14] the old stories of the Yavapai people. 关于亚瓦佩人的古老故事
[29:17] One of them was about black fox — 其中一个故事讲得是黑狐
[29:19] Just a kid, abducted by them Peacock boys. 一小孩 讲他被孔雀兄弟绑架后
[29:22] Forced him to be their guide. 被迫做他们的向导
[29:24] But during their journey, they stopped, 他们在旅途中停了下来
[29:26] and they tied poor black fox to a tree, 他们把可怜的黑狐绑在一棵树上
[29:29] just south of the river, 就在河的南岸
[29:31] and they rode off in their gold-laden wagon. 他们驾着装满黄金的马车离开了
[29:34] But when they returned… 他们回来之后
[29:37] It was empty. 黄金不见了
[29:38] The Peacock brothers stashed the gold. 孔雀兄弟把金子藏了起来
[29:40] That’s what everybody thought. 其他人也都这么觉得
[29:42] When this story surfaced, treasure hunters — 这个故事流传开后 寻宝猎人就…
[29:44] they came a-coming. 纷涌而至
[29:45] – Anybody ever find it? – Nope. -有人找到了吗 -没有
[29:47] And that’s why this is just another legend of the old west. 所以这成为了西部的又一个传奇
[29:52] Whitney was after the gold. 惠特妮是在找这些金子
[29:54] What if, when those missionaries wrote down black fox’s story, 假如传教士在编写黑狐的故事的时候
[29:57] they wrote it down incorrectly? 他们把某些地方弄错了
[29:58] That Yavapai word has two meanings, remember? 那个亚瓦佩词有两个意思 记得吗
[30:00] What if the Peacocks didn’t stash the gold near a river? 假如孔雀兄弟并没有把金子藏在河边
[30:03] What if they stashed it near a stream? 假如他们是把金子藏在了小溪边
[30:05] Castle, 卡塞尔
[30:07] look at these maps from Whitney’s research. 快看这些惠特妮研究的地图
[30:09] In 1893, there was a small stream north of the river. 1893年时河北边还有条小溪流
[30:13] And then, in 1920, it was dammed off. 到了1920年因为修坝断流了
[30:16] Wait, that means all those years, 等等 也就是说这么多年
[30:17] everyone was looking for the gold 大家找金子的地方
[30:18] – In the wrong place. – In the wrong place! -都错了 -都错了
[30:20] That’s why Whitney needed the dynamite, 那也正是惠特妮需要炸药的原因
[30:21] to blast open whatever hiding place it was in. 她要炸开藏金子的地方
[30:23] But what do you do when you discover 50 bars of gold, 发现50块金砖后 你会怎么办呢
[30:26] fly it home in your carry-on? 放在行李箱里飞回家吗
[30:28] ‘course not. So she left it there. 当然不是 于是她把金子留在这
[30:30] She went back to New York for help. 然后回到纽约寻求帮助
[30:31] But perhaps the killer caught on to her, 大概是凶手发现了她的秘密
[30:34] poisoned her to silence her 下毒杀她灭口
[30:35] and to keep the gold for themselves. 这样就能把那些金子据为己有
[30:37] When Whitney went home, she was upset. 惠特妮回家的时候 她很烦躁
[30:39] Does that sound like someone who’d just found gold? 那像是刚发现金子的人的表现吗
[30:41] Okay. 好吧
[30:43] Mm, you got me there. 你难倒我了
[30:44] But if Whitney was searching for the gold 但如果惠特妮是在找金子的话
[30:46] and the killer tracked her, there could be clues. 凶手跟踪了她 那一定会有线索的
[30:50] You keep assuming that the gold’s still out there. 你一直在假设那些金子还在那里
[30:51] Don’t forget, Clyde and Dutch were looking for it. 别忘了 克莱德和杜奇以前也在找
[30:53] They might have found it. 他们也许已经找到了
[30:55] Not if they didn’t have those old maps that Whitney had. 不会的 他们可没有惠特妮的那些老地图
[30:56] You just want to go after the gold. 你一心只想找那些金子
[30:58] Of course I want to go after the gold! It’s gold! 我当然想找金子了 那可是金子啊
[31:01] Okay, look. 好吧 听着
[31:02] If we use Whitney’s research, 如果我们利用惠特妮的研究
[31:05] we may find Whitney’s killer, too. 我们就有可能找到杀害惠特妮的凶手
[31:09] Come on, Beckett. What do you say? 拜托 贝克特 你说怎样
[31:13] Yeah, that’s me. 没错 这是我
[31:14] But I haven’t lived at this address in years. 不过我已经不住在那里好些年了
[31:16] Rebecca, who is Slim? 瑞贝卡 谁是小竹竿
[31:19] She was a friend of mine. 她是我的一个朋友
[31:20] Her real name’s Virginia Williams. 她的真名是弗吉尼亚·威廉姆斯
[31:22] Wait, did she have a daughter named Whitney? 她是有个女儿叫惠特妮吗
[31:24] Well, Virginia was pregnant with Whitney when she stayed with me. 弗吉尼亚和我住在一起的时候正怀着惠特妮
[31:27] – Virginia was a real mess back then. – How so? -那会儿弗吉尼亚真是一团糟 -怎讲
[31:30] Knocked up, no money, no prospects. 怀着孕 没有钱 没有未来
[31:33] Virginia got so fed up with getting letters like these, 弗吉尼亚受够了收到类似这样的信件
[31:36] She finally wrote Clyde a “Dear John” letter 她终于给克莱德写了绝交信
[31:38] and moved on. 决定向前看了
[31:39] – Wait, are you saying that Clyde is Whitney’s father? – Mm-hmm. -你是说克莱德是惠特妮的父亲 -没错
[31:43] Do you have any idea where Clyde is now? 你知道克莱德现在在哪里吗
[31:45] It’s been 20 years. How would I know? 都20年了 我怎么知道
[31:48] Whitney must have found Clyde’s letters after her mother passed. 惠特妮一定是在母亲去世之后找到了克莱德的信
[31:51] Yeah, and that’s what started her quest. 是的 然后便开始了她的寻宝之旅
[31:52] Now, according to the map. 根据这张地图
[31:55] The stream used to be right around here… 那条溪流应该就在这一带
[31:59] I think. 我想是吧
[32:02] Maybe. 也许吧
[32:03] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:07] Castle, what are you doing? 卡塞尔 你干吗呢
[32:08] I am tracking Whitney’s path to the gold. 我在追踪惠特妮寻金的脚步
[32:11] And how are you doing that? 怎么个追踪法
[32:14] By staring at the dirt. 盯着地面看啊
[32:16] That’s how they do it in all the old Westerns. 所有老的西部片里都这么演
[32:18] Yes, because they’re cowboys. You’re a New Yorker. 是 但人家是牛仔 你是个纽约客
[32:21] – An Easterner. A city slicker. – Yes. -东部人 都市人 -没错
[32:23] And because I’m a city slicker, I can tell you, 正因为我是都市人 所以我可以
[32:25] with absolute certainty, Whitney was here. 百分百确定地告诉你 惠特妮到过这
[32:27] How? You don’t know how to read tracks. 你怎么知道 你又不会凭脚印追踪
[32:29] No, no, but because I’m a New Yorker, 我是不会 但正因为我是纽约人
[32:31] I know how to read litter. 我知道怎么凭垃圾追踪
[32:33] Check this out. 你看这个
[32:36] Charred wax-covered cardboard. 烧焦的打蜡纸板
[32:38] Whitney must have detonated the dynamite nearby. 惠特妮肯定在附近引爆了炸药
[32:41] We’re close. 咱们接近了
[32:45] Ah. More there. 那里更多
[32:47] Beckett, look at this. 贝克特 看啊
[32:52] There’s gold in them Thar Hills. 还真是有金子啊
[32:58] You go first. Check for snakes. 你先下去 看看有没有蛇
[33:03] This place is old! 这地方真古老啊
[33:06] This mine must have been abandoned 这个矿肯定在孔雀兄弟藏金前
[33:07] before the Peacock boys stashed their loot. 就已经被遗弃了
[33:09] Slow down, Castle. 慢点走 卡塞尔
[33:09] – Just be careful. – Are you kidding? -小心点 -开什么玩笑
[33:11] There’s treasure in here. Whitney found the gold. 这里可有宝藏 惠特妮找到了金子
[33:13] Or Clyde found the gold and split it with his buddy Dutch 又或者克莱德找到了金子 跟他的哥们杜奇分了
[33:17] and simply abandoned Whitney and her mom. 然后抛弃了惠特妮母女
[33:20] I’m absolutely positive Clyde didn’t find the gold. 我绝对确定克莱德没有找到金子
[33:22] And how can you be so sure, huh? 你怎么能这么确定呢
[33:25] Because it’s still here. 因为金子还在
[33:27] For over a century, 50 ingots of pure gold 一个多世纪以来 50块金条
[33:31] have been trapped in this cold, dark tomb, 一直被困在这个阴冷的墓穴中
[33:35] waiting patiently to be rescued. 耐心地等待救援
[33:41] You hear that, Beckett? 你听见了吗 贝克特
[33:43] Do you hear them calling? 你听见它们的呼唤了吗
[33:46] Calling to me. 它们在召唤我
[33:49] Your wait is over, my golden friends. 你的等待结束了 我的金子朋友
[33:51] I’m here to save you. 我来救你们了
[33:55] Okay! 好吧
[33:57] That’s not gold! 这可不是金子
[34:01] – That’s blunt-force trauma. – Yep. And given this hat, -这是钝器外伤 -没错 而且凭这顶帽子
[34:04] I’m pretty sure I know who the victim is. 我就猜到死者是谁了
[34:07] – It’s Clyde. – Yep. -是克莱德 -没错
[34:08] Castle, do you think 卡塞尔 你觉得
[34:09] that Whitney came out here to find her dad? 惠特妮是不是来这找她父亲的呢
[34:11] Well, that explains why she was so upset when she left. 这就能解释她离开时为什么那么难过了
[34:14] You were right. Clyde found the treasure years ago. 你猜的对 克莱德多年前就找到了宝藏
[34:16] Yeah, but then his buddy Dutch double-crossed him. 是 但他哥们杜奇摆了他一道
[34:18] Dutch took the gold for himself, 杜奇自己独吞了金子
[34:20] left his blood-stained shirt behind. 把他的血衣丢下了
[34:22] And if he killed once, what’s to stop him 如果他已经杀过一次人了 那他为了
[34:24] from killing again to protect his secret? 保护自己的秘密就会不惜代价再开杀戒
[34:27] Wait, if Whitney found her murdered father, 等会 如果惠特妮找到了她被害的父亲
[34:29] why not just go straight to the sheriff? 那她何不直接去找警长呢
[34:31] Why take the first flight home? 为什么要坐第一班飞机回家呢
[34:33] To confront her father’s killer. Dutch was just his nickname. 去找杀害她父亲的凶手对质 杜奇只是他的绰号
[34:37] Castle, look. There’s a laundry tag on this shirt. 卡塞尔 看 这件衬衣上有干洗店的标签
[34:39] It has the initials “P.D.” 上面有姓名缩写P.D.
[34:43] Philip Dagmar. 菲利普·达格玛
[34:45] I had nothing to do with Whitney’s death. 我和惠特妮的死一点关系也没有
[34:47] Are you sure about that, Mr. Dagmar… 你确定吗 达格玛先生
[34:49] or should we call you Dutch? 还是说你更喜欢我们叫你杜奇
[34:52] We checked your phone records. 我们查过你的通话记录
[34:54] There was a call from the ranch pay phone 在惠特妮被害那天早上 你接到过一个
[34:56] to your cellphone the morning of Whitney’s murder. 从牧场的公用电话打来的电话
[34:59] She called you, didn’t she? 她打过电话给你 对吧
[35:02] What did she say? 她说了什么
[35:04] That she was flying home, 说她要飞回家
[35:06] and she needed to speak with me in person. 还说她要当面跟我谈谈
[35:08] Why didn’t you tell us this before? 你之前为什么不告诉我们
[35:10] – Because it makes me look guilty. – You’re right. It does. -因为这会使我有嫌疑 -没错 的确如此
[35:13] I bet you’ve still got connections 我敢说你在那个小镇里
[35:14] in that one-horse town, don’t you? 仍有人脉 对吧
[35:15] Why would I kill Whitney? 我为什么要杀惠特妮
[35:17] Because she knew about your secret, Dutch. 因为她发现了你的秘密 杜奇
[35:19] We found Clyde’s skeleton. 我们找到了克莱德的尸骨
[35:21] The skeleton that you left when you took those 50 bars of gold. 当年你拿走那50块金条时丢下的尸骨
[35:27] So you’re saying that the story 你们是说关于孔雀兄弟
[35:28] about the Peacock boys and the gold is true? 和金子的故事是真的吗
[35:30] Yeah, and someone found out the hard way. 没错 还有人因此丧了命
[35:32] Well, that’s not gonna be good for business. 这对生意可不利
[35:34] Now, don’t you worry none. 你不用担心
[35:35] All that nonsense is from long before y’all bought the place. 早在你们买下这里以前就有这个传说了
[35:38] It’s not gonna scare anyone off. And I’ll make sure of it. 不会有人被吓跑的 我会确保这点的
[35:41] We appreciate that, sheriff. 谢谢你了 警长
[35:42] Jimmy, I sure could use the ranch’s ATVs 吉米我要借用一下牧场的全地形车
[35:44] to get up to this mine. 去一下那个矿井
[35:45] ‘Course. We got two of them. They’re all yours. 没问题 我们有两辆呢 你都拿去用吧
[35:47] Come on. I’ll take you to them. 走吧 我带你过去
[35:49] Detective, would you mind showing me the way? 警探 可以请你给我带路吗
[35:52] Not a problem. 没问题
[35:53] Try to stay out of trouble while I’m gone, Castle. 我不在你要乖乖的 卡塞尔
[35:55] Where’s the fun in that? 那还有什么意思
[35:58] Sounds like you had a hell of a day, son. 听起来你过得很精彩啊 孩子
[36:00] Want to bend an elbow and tell me all about it? 想不想坐下来给我讲讲
[36:03] Drinks are on me. 酒我请
[36:05] I did the best I could for Whitney all these years. 这些年来我已经为惠特妮尽力了
[36:09] But she wanted to find out what happened to her father. 但她还是想知道她父亲的下落
[36:12] God, I can’t believe she found him. 天啊 我真不敢相信她找到他了
[36:15] And when she did, you knew exactly what to do, didn’t you? 她找到父亲后 你知道要做什么 对吧
[36:18] So you hired someone to poison her. 于是你雇人给她下毒
[36:19] No, I-I didn’t kill Whitney. 不 我没杀惠特妮
[36:22] – But I think I know who did. – Come on, Dutch. We know it was you. -但我知道是谁干的 -少来 杜奇 我们知道是你
[36:25] Clyde and I couldn’t find the location of the old stream. 我和克莱德找不到那条小溪的所在地
[36:28] So we enlisted the help of someone who grew up in the town. 于是我们找了个在镇里长大的人帮忙
[36:32] Clyde and I planned to turn in the gold 我和克莱德计划找到金子后就上交国库
[36:35] and collect the finder’s fee from the treasury. 然后领取发现者奖金
[36:38] But our new partner disagreed. 但是我们的新同伙不同意
[36:40] They fought, 他们打了起来
[36:42] and then Clyde fell, landed on a rock, 然后克莱德跌倒 摔在一块石头上
[36:44] and hit his head. 撞到了头
[36:47] He was dead in minutes. 几分钟内他就死了
[36:49] That’s when I sold my soul… 那就是我出卖灵魂的时候
[36:52] For 25 bars of gold. 为了25块金条
[36:55] Mr. Dagmar, who was your other partner? 达格玛先生 你的另外一位同伙是谁
[37:04] Smooth. 好酒
[37:06] Excuse me. 不好意思 接个电话
[37:10] Ryan, they didn’t have mobile phone in the old west, 莱恩 老西部没有手机
[37:12] so you’re kind of killing the vibe and my buzz. 你影响到了这里的气氛和我的酒兴
[37:16] Listen, is Beckett with you? 听着 贝克特跟你在一起吗
[37:17] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[37:18] I’ve been calling and texting. She’s not answering. 我一直给她打电话发短信 她没接
[37:20] She’s on a ATV. 她在车上
[37:21] She probably can’t hear her phone. What’s up? 她可能听不见电话 怎么了
[37:23] There was a third partner. He’s the killer. 还有一个同伙 他才是凶手
[37:27] The sheriff? 警长吗
[37:28] No, it’s James Grady. 不 是詹姆斯·格拉迪
[37:40] Well, I guess this is goodbye. 看来我们该告别了
[37:47] Grady, stop. 格拉迪 站住
[37:57] Who’s gonna make me, son? You? 谁能阻止我 你吗
[38:14] L-look, Grady, you, uh… 听着 格拉迪 你
[38:16] You’ll kill me, that’s just another murder 你杀了我 那你头上的凶案
[38:18] you’re gonna have to answer for. 又多了一桩
[38:20] Not if I make it to Mexico first. 如果我先赶到墨西哥就不会
[38:22] I can’t let that happen. 我不能让你跑掉
[38:25] You got sand, boy. I’ll give you that much. 算你有种 孩子 这我得承认
[38:28] Why don’t you just sit on down and have another drink? 你为何不坐下 再喝一杯呢
[38:31] Come on, son. 我说孩子
[38:33] think of your wife. 想想你的妻子
[38:35] I am. 正想着呢
[38:37] Fine. 好吧
[38:38] If you got a hankering for a residence 如果你非要
[38:40] in the bone orchard, 找死
[38:42] I’ll accommodate you. 我成全你
[38:47] Any last words? 有遗言吗
[38:49] Yeah. 有
[38:50] If I survive this… 如果我活下来
[38:52] I’m giving this place a scathing review on yelp. 我要在大众点评上给这地方恶评
[39:33] I, uh — I guess you got Ryan’s message. 看来你看到莱恩的短讯了
[39:36] Castle, I leave you alone for five minutes, 卡塞尔 我走开五分钟
[39:37] and you end up in a showdown? 你就跟人单挑上了
[39:39] Yeah, well… 是的
[39:41] Good thing I married the, uh, fastest gun from the east. 好在我娶了东方最快女枪手
[39:48] Given that Whitney checked in under her own name, 惠特妮是用自己名字入住的
[39:51] Grady may have been onto her from the moment she arrived. 格拉迪估计从她来到这里就盯上她了
[39:54] Probably didn’t take him long to figure out why she came. 或许没用多久就查明了她的来意
[39:55] And when he did, he must have followed her to the mine 知晓之后 他跟着她来到矿厂
[39:58] – and seen what she discovered. – Yep. On the morning she left, -看到了她的发现 -是的 她来的那天早上
[40:00] Grady made specific internet searches on foxglove poisoning. 格拉迪在网上特意查了毛地黄下毒
[40:04] Sounds like you got him dead to rights, sheriff. 看来证据确凿啊 警长
[40:06] Well, with what you did here, we sure do. 加上你们的帮忙 是这样
[40:08] Detective, I’m in your debt. 探长 我欠你人情
[40:10] Y’all take care of yourselves. 保重
[40:11] Thank you, sheriff. 谢了 警长
[40:15] Well, I guess we cleaned up this town. 看来我们为这个镇除了害
[40:19] Yeah, I reckon we did. 是的
[40:22] So guess it’s, uh, time to go home. 该回家了
[40:31] No, no, but, well, you know what really gets me 不 但你知道最让我痛心的是什么吗
[40:34] is that they said they only invited immediate family. 他们说只邀请了家人
[40:37] What? We’re not family? 怎么 我们不是家人吗
[40:39] More like poor relations. 更像是被嫌弃的亲戚
[40:40] And we’re probably the reason 再说他们相爱
[40:41] – that they fell in love in the first place. – Right? -多半是因为我们 -可不是
[40:43] You know, I’ve been listening to your bellyaching 我听你们抱怨了
[40:46] for the last few days, and I have to ask — 好几天了 我不得不问
[40:48] What the hell’s wrong with you two? 你俩脑袋被门挤了吗
[40:50] Come on, sir. It doesn’t bother you? 长官 难道这事一点都不困扰你吗
[40:52] You really want to know what I think, detectives? 你真的想知道我的看法吗 警探
[40:55] I think that the two of you should stop whining 我觉得你们应该停止抱怨
[40:57] like two little schoolgirls who weren’t invited to the dance 不要搞得像小女孩没被邀请参加舞会一样
[41:00] and be happy that your friends, your very dear friends, 祝福你们的好友
[41:03] have found a way to make it work, 他们找到了办法走到一起
[41:05] especially after all the hell those two have been through. 尤其是考虑到他们经历的一切
[41:08] Now, that’s what I think. 总之 我是这么想的
[41:11] Well, when you put it that way… 你这么一说
[41:13] Yeah, I mean, I guess in some opinions, 是的 在某些人看来
[41:16] – We have been kind of jerks about it. – I guess. -我俩对这事是挺犯浑的 -是的
[41:18] Yeah. You have. 没错
[41:21] But if you’re interested, 不过如果你们感兴趣
[41:23] there might be something you could do to make it up to them. 你们还是能够弥补他们的
[41:30] Well, Rick, sorry to see you guys go. 里克 看到你们走我好难过
[41:32] Oh, yeah, me, too, but, uh, it couldn’t be helped. 我也是 但是没办法
[41:36] Hey, there, cowboy. 嗨 牛仔
[41:37] Where you off to in such a hurry? 这么急要去哪儿啊
[41:39] Beckett, what are you doing? 贝克特 你在干什么
[41:40] We’re gonna miss our flight. 我们会错过航班的
[41:41] You got to be in the office by morning. 你早上就得到分局
[41:42] – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. -不用 -怎么不用
[41:44] – You don’t have any personal days left. – Actually, I kind of do. -你没有可用假期了 -事实上 我有
[41:47] For our wedding gift, Ryan and Esposito 作为结婚礼物 莱恩和埃斯波西托
[41:49] have both agreed to give me two of their vacation days each. 各自腾出一个假期给了我
[41:53] – They did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[41:55] So, now we have four days 现在我们有四天
[41:56] to do whatever…we…want. 想做什么 就做什么
[42:02] And you want to stay here? 你想留在这
[42:03] Of course I want to stay. 当然
[42:05] After all, this is our honeymoon. 毕竟 这是我们的蜜月
[42:10] Oh, wait. We’re gonna still go to that island getaway, right? 等等 我们还是会去岛上度假吧
[42:12] – Yes. Absolutely. – Okay, good. -当然 -那就好
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme