Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Long flight? 长途飞行吗
[00:12] Endless. How much further? 简直没完没了 还有多远
[00:15] You have some time. 还有些时间
[00:16] If you want to sleep, go ahead, sir. 如果想睡觉 请随意 先生
[00:40] Hey! I made some coffee for you. 我给你弄了杯咖啡
[00:41] It’s insomniac strength. 失眠者的力量来源
[00:44] This is the fourth night in a row that you haven’t slept. 你已经连续四天晚上没睡觉了
[00:48] – Something wrong? – I don’t know. -出什么事了 -我不知道
[00:49] Maybe my subconscious has a pressing need to… 可能我的潜意识迫切想要我
[00:52] catch up on my facebook likes. 查看脸书网上谁给我点赞了
[00:55] – Martha, good morning. – Ah. Good morning, darling. -玛莎 早上好 -早上好 亲爱的
[00:57] – Would you like some breakfast? – No, thank you. -来点早餐吗 -不 谢谢
[00:59] I’m, uh, fasting for clarity. 为了保持清醒 我要禁食
[01:01] I have been asked to read for the new Stoppard play. 我受邀为斯托帕德 的新戏做试演
[01:04] So what’s the problem? 有什么问题
[01:05] Well, I haven’t auditioned for anything in ages. 我已经很久没有参加试镜了
[01:07] I think I need to decide if that particular train 我需要知道我的天赋
[01:10] has left the station. 是否还依然存在
[01:15] “Ms. Katherine beckett”? What’s this? “凯萨琳·贝克特女士收” 这是什么
[01:16] Oh, an ex is getting married. 有个前男友要结婚了
[01:19] Do you remember Will Sorenson? 你还记得威尔·索伦森吗
[01:20] – Your old F.B.I. Squeeze? – Yeah. -你那个联调局前男友吗 -是的
[01:22] Oh, man. I’m so lucky I came along 真是幸运 我出现在你生活中
[01:24] – and saved you from that life. – Wait. You saved me? -拯救你脱离苦海 -等等 你拯救了我吗
[01:26] Come on. Even you have to admit he was boring. 拜托 你自己也得承认他无聊透了
[01:29] Like, C-SPAN boring. 像有线卫星公众事务网络一样无聊
[01:32] You know, what makes you think 你凭什么认为
[01:33] that I would be with Sorenson if you hadn’t come along? 如果你不出现 我还会和索伦森在一起呢
[01:35] All right, where would you be? 好吧 那你会在哪
[01:37] – If you weren’t around to distract me? – Yeah. -如果没有你在周围捣乱 -是的
[01:39] Um, I would probably be… 我可能会成为…
[01:41] captain of my own precinct. 我自己分局的警监
[01:43] – Wow. – Yeah. -厉害 -没错
[01:44] Okay. Had I not been bewitched by you, 好吧 如果我没有被你迷住的话
[01:46] I think by now I’d be working on my second Pulitzer. 现在我可能在写第二本普利策得奖作品了
[01:49] – So we’re bad for each other, huh? – The worst. -这么说我们拖彼此的后腿了 -糟透了
[01:52] I guess we’d both be better off if we’d never met. 如果我们从未相遇的话可能会更好
[01:57] It’s like “It’s a wonderful life.” 就像是电影《美好人生》
[01:58] Every time your phone rings, a victim gets their wings. 每次你电话一响 就意味着有人遇害了
[02:03] Beckett. 贝克特
[02:04] His name is Mathias Gensler. 他的名字叫马提亚斯·甘斯勒
[02:07] His passport indicates that he is a Swiss national. 他的护照显示他是瑞士籍公民
[02:11] Witnesses said that two masked men 目击者称 两个蒙面人
[02:12] attacked both the driver and Gensler 袭击了司机和甘斯勒
[02:15] before cutting a silver briefcase 然后把甘斯勒先生的手腕砍下来
[02:17] handcuffed to Mr. Gensler’s wrist. 抢走了和他拷在一起的银色公文包
[02:19] So this was an ambush. Whoever did this 这是一起埋伏 作案的人
[02:21] knew that he had that case with him. 知道他随身携带着这个公文包
[02:22] Looks like the attackers fled 看起来袭击者驾驶一辆
[02:23] in a late model G-Wagon, no plates. 无牌照的新型奔驰车逃跑的
[02:27] Is that a boot print on his shirt? 他衬衣上是鞋印吗
[02:28] The killer must have held him down with his foot. 凶手一定踩着他不让他起身
[02:31] So what was in the case? 公文包里有什么
[02:33] Nuclear launch codes? Deadly virus? 核启动代码 还是致命病毒
[02:34] We don’t know yet. The driver’s log shows 我们还不知道 司机的记录显示
[02:36] that Mr. Gensler was picked up at Teterboro airport 从特波罗机场接到甘斯勒先生
[02:39] after arriving on a private charter flight from Switzerland. 他是从瑞士来的私人包机上下来的
[02:41] And where was the car taking him? 车送他去哪里
[02:43] The manifest only lists the pickup. 这只显示了接他的地点
[02:44] – You call the car company? – Uh, there’s no one to call. -给租车公司打电话了吗 -没人可以找
[02:46] The driver — Renzo Conrad — owned the service. 那个司机 伦佐·康拉德 他就是老板
[02:49] He was a one-man band. 他一个人单干
[02:50] Speaking of “One-man band,” where’s your partner? 说到单干 你的搭档呢
[02:53] Yeah! And Lanie. 是啊 还有蕾妮呢
[02:56] Wait! Wait. 等等
[02:57] We’re here. We were just, uh… 我们来了 我们刚才…
[02:59] – Stuck in traffic. – Yeah. -有点堵车 -是的
[03:01] Why don’t you bring Romeo here up to speed 你跟罗密欧汇报一下情况
[03:03] and contact the Swiss consulate. 然后联系一下瑞士领事馆
[03:04] Maybe they know what Gensler was up to. 也许他们知道甘斯勒要干什么
[03:09] Castle, what are you doing with my body? 卡塞尔 你在对我的尸体做什么
[03:13] Just pretend like you don’t know him. 假装不认识他好了
[03:14] Beckett, this is not dirt. 贝克特 这不是土
[03:16] It’s flint… hints of carbon. 是打火石 少许碳
[03:20] That’s coal. 这是煤
[03:21] – It’s pulverized, unrefined coal. – So? -是粉末状未经提炼的煤 -然后呢
[03:23] So I used a clue like this 我曾在一部早期的
[03:25] in one of my early Derrick Storm books. 斯道姆小说里写过一个类似的线索
[03:27] It’s very unusual to find unrefined coal 除了在燃煤发电厂
[03:29] outside a Coal-Fired power plant. 未经提炼的煤是很罕见的
[03:30] All the coal plants in the city are either 城里的燃煤发电厂
[03:32] shut down or converted. 要么被关闭 要么转型了
[03:33] Right, but some of them are still standing. 是的 但是有的厂子依然存在
[03:34] There’s an abandoned one on Hudson 在哈德森就有个被废弃的工厂
[03:36] they’re gonna turn into a shopping mall. 他们准备把它建成一个购物中心
[03:37] Coal dust could have come from a lot of places. 煤灰可能从别的地方来的
[03:38] An abandoned plant would be a perfect place 废弃的燃煤发电厂
[03:41] to launch a strike like this. 是突袭的完美场所
[03:43] Lanie, why don’t you get C.S.U. Techs 蕾妮 你去鉴证组
[03:45] to test the substance on the victim’s shirt? 检测一下死者衬衫上的残留物
[03:47] We gotta go to Teterboro and look into that flight. 我们去特波罗机场查一下那架飞机
[03:49] And that coal plant is right on the way. 那个燃煤发电厂正顺路
[03:52] Fine. 好吧
[03:53] We’ll stop off at the coal plant. 我们顺路去一下那个发电厂
[04:03] So you thinking about going? 你想去吗
[04:05] Going where? 去哪
[04:06] Sorenson’s wedding. 索伦森的婚礼
[04:08] Take a little trip down memory lane. 重温一下往日情怀
[04:10] I don’t think that’s such a good idea. 我认为这不是个好主意
[04:11] Why not? 为什么不呢
[04:13] I’m not really ready for someone else’s perfect day. 我还没准备好参加别人的婚礼
[04:22] You know I’d give anything to change what happened, right? 如果可以改变过去 我愿意做任何事
[04:25] Yeah, I know you would. 是的 我知道
[04:28] Castle. 卡塞尔
[04:30] You were right. 你说得对
[04:32] The shooter’s G-Wagon’s here. 凶手的奔驰车在这
[04:35] Espo, hey. I need backup at the Hudson river coal plant. 埃斯波 我需要支援到哈德森燃煤厂来
[04:43] There’s the case. 公文包在那
[04:47] What’s in it? 里面有什么
[04:51] Some kind of artifact. 像是某种手工艺品
[04:53] Must be valuable if it was worth killing over. 想必是值钱东西才值得去杀人灭口
[04:57] Castle, what are you — 卡塞尔 你在干嘛
[04:58] Get down! 蹲下
[05:03] Why do you always have to touch everything? 为什么你总是这么手贱
[05:05] I thought you liked that about me. 我以为你喜欢我这点
[05:10] Move! 快跑
[05:33] Beckett? 贝克特
[05:36] Beckett? 贝克特
[05:43] Beckett? 贝克特
[05:51] Beckett?! 贝克特
[05:55] Guys. Hey, guys. 伙计们
[05:57] Beckett’s in trouble. 贝克特出事了
[05:58] I got away, but her car is missing. 我逃了出来 但她的车不见了
[06:00] – I think she was abducted. – Uh, Captain? -我想她被绑架了 -警监
[06:05] You’re okay! You made it back. 你没事了 你回来了
[06:07] Captain Beckett, this guy claims you’re in trouble. 贝克特警监 这个人说你出事了
[06:09] – Captain? – You know him? -警监 -你认识他吗
[06:14] I’ve never seen this man before in my life. 我从没见过这个人
[06:28] Never seen me before? Okay, that’s very funny. 从没见过我 好吧 真好笑
[06:31] I’m just glad you’re okay. How did you get back here? 我只是很高兴你没事 你是怎么回来的
[06:33] – Excuse me? – From the power plant. -你说什么 -从发电厂回来
[06:35] We were being shot at. That’s a nice suit, by the way. 我们遭遇枪战 顺便说句 这套衣服不错
[06:38] Whoever you are, I think you better leave. 不管你是谁 你该离开这了
[06:41] – Whoever I am? – Come on, pal. -不管我是谁 -走吧 老兄
[06:42] Ow! Whatever trip you’re on, if you leave quietly, 不管你嗑什么了 如果你悄悄离开这
[06:44] I’m sure we can forget this ever happened. 我们可以当什么事都没发生过
[06:45] Okay! Whoa-ho! I get it. You guys are punking me. 好了 我懂了 你们在整我
[06:49] Sorry. Just like, uh, my birthday. 抱歉 就像我生日那次
[06:51] This is good. How did you stage that? 这招不错 你们怎么做到那么逼真的
[06:53] The double shooting, the severed hand, 双尸枪击案 那只断手
[06:54] coal dust on the shirt? 衬衣上的煤灰
[06:56] He just described our crime scene. 他刚刚描述了案发现场
[06:57] Where did you get that information? 你从哪得到这些信息的
[06:59] From being… at the crime scene with… 从案发现场得到的 我跟你们三个
[07:04] all of you. 一起去的啊
[07:05] Captain, we only got the forensics 警监 我们五分钟前才拿到
[07:06] about the coal dust five minutes ago. 法医的关于煤灰报告
[07:08] And how do you know so much about this case? 你是怎么知道这么多案件细节的
[07:10] Kate, okay, you know what? You got me. Joke’s over. 凯特 你们骗到我了 玩笑到此为止
[07:13] You’re right. It is. 你说的没错 到此为止了
[07:20] Guys! 伙计们
[07:21] Seriously, what’s going on here? 真的假的 这是怎么回事
[07:23] Mr. Richard Castle. Ha, you’re a novelist. 理查德·卡塞尔先生 原来你是个小说家
[07:26] Why don’t you tell us a story 要不你给我们讲个故事
[07:27] about where you were between 4:00 and 6:00 A.M.? 讲讲早上四点至六点之间你在哪
[07:29] In bed with Beckett. 我和贝克特在床上
[07:31] Maybe you shouldn’t talk about the captain like that. 你还是不要这样诋毁警监吧
[07:33] How did you know about the coal dust? 你是怎么知道煤灰的事
[07:35] Well, that’s where all this started, at the plant. 故事就是从那开始的 就在那个工厂
[07:37] There was — 在那发生了
[07:40] There was an explosion. 发生了爆炸
[07:42] I must have gotten knocked out. This is a dream. 我一定是昏迷了 这是个梦境
[07:45] Okay? You guys are just creations of my psyche. 你们只是我大脑创造出来的
[07:48] This is me just working out some issues. 我这是在解决心理问题
[07:50] That’s why you don’t know me, because you aren’t real. 所以你们不认识我 因为你们并不存在
[07:53] And you know what? I can prove it. 你们知道吗 我可以证明
[07:55] Well-known fact, 众所周知
[07:56] it’s impossible to read in a dream. 在梦境里是看不清字的
[07:58] “Richard Castle, A.K.A. Richard Rodgers.” ‘理查德·卡塞尔 又名理查德·罗杰斯’
[08:02] You had me worried there. 你吓着我了
[08:03] For a second, I thought I didn’t exist. 我刚刚还真以为我不存在呢
[08:05] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey — 打住打住
[08:06] It says here I jumped on a Macy’s parade float 这里写着我跳上了梅西百货的游行花车
[08:08] and sang “Let it go” with Idina Menzel 接着和伊迪娜·门泽尔合唱了《随他吧》
[08:10] and then landed a hot-air balloon naked in central park? 然后坐着热气球在中央公园裸体着陆了
[08:13] I didn’t do these things, guys. 我没做过这些 伙计们
[08:14] Come on. I would never sing “Let it go” as a duet. 拜托 我绝不会跟人合唱《随他吧》的
[08:17] Mr. Castle, this is gonna go much easier for you 卡塞尔先生 如果你告诉我们
[08:20] if you just tell us what you know about those murders. 你对于谋杀案有什么了解 事情会简单很多
[08:21] Okay, Kate? Kate! 好吧 凯特
[08:24] This guy’s nuts. 这家伙疯了
[08:24] Come on. 出来
[08:26] Please, just talk to me. 拜托了 跟我谈谈
[08:27] Sit down, or I’ll have to restrain you. 坐下 不然我要扣押你了
[08:29] I know you’re in there, because usually I’m right beside you. 我知道你在那 因为通常我都在你旁边
[08:34] Mr. Castle, sit down. 卡塞尔先生 坐下
[08:40] I’ll handle this. 我来处理
[08:41] You sure, Captain? 你确定吗 警监
[08:49] Mr. Castle, let’s just say for a moment 卡塞尔先生 我们暂时假设
[08:50] that you and I did meet each other. 我们的确见过彼此吧
[08:52] Where would that have been? 我们在哪里见过
[08:54] At my book party. You came to me. 在我的签售会上 你来找我
[08:56] You asked me to consult on a copycat murder. 你向我咨询一件模仿谋杀案
[08:58] It was six years ago. Your hair was short then. 就在六年前 当时你还是短发
[09:00] It was adorable. 短发的你很可爱
[09:04] Six years ago, huh? 六年前啊
[09:07] Well, it says here that you met with a Detective McNulty. 资料上说和你见面的是麦克纳提警探
[09:12] Apparently you helped him solve the case. 显然是你帮助他破了案子
[09:14] No — no, no, no. Kate, it was — it was you. 不 凯特 是你
[09:17] All right. Okay, I — I woke up next to you this morning. 好吧 今天早上我在你身边醒过来
[09:19] I’m not imagining that. 这不是我幻想出来的
[09:21] I-I’m sorry, Mr. Castle. 我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生
[09:23] We don’t have a relationship. 我们俩没有在交往
[09:26] Before today, you and I have never met. 在今天之前 我们从没见过面
[09:30] Now, is there someone that you would like to call? 你想打电话叫谁来接你吗
[09:34] Who should I make this out to? 这个签名是送给谁的
[09:36] Uh, Kevin, Mrs, Rodgers. 是凯文 罗杰斯夫人
[09:38] All right, Kevin. 好的 凯文
[09:40] Your Mama Rose in “Gypsy” — perfection! 您在《玫瑰舞后》饰演的玫瑰 完美无瑕
[09:42] Ah, thank you. You are a dear, sweet boy. 谢谢 你真是个善良又贴心的孩子
[09:46] You were robbed of that third Tony. 那第三个托尼奖本该是您的
[09:47] – Oh, well. – Mother? -过奖了 -母亲
[09:49] Richard! 理查德
[09:51] Darling, you look like hell. 亲爱的 你样子好糟
[09:53] Thank god. You know me. 谢天谢地 你最懂我了
[09:54] No, no, no. Please. Darling, you’re filthy. 不 别这样 亲爱的你浑身脏兮兮的
[09:56] You’re lucky your mama could alibi you out for the murder. 你妈妈给你做不在场证明算你走运
[09:58] Oh, he only kills on paper. 他只在纸上杀人
[10:00] And I’ll have you know that coming down 你要知道来警察局
[10:02] to the police station to get my grown son out of prison 把我成年的儿子弄出监狱
[10:05] is the last thing I have time for. 是我现在最没时间做的事
[10:06] You know full well we open in two days. 你很清楚我们还有两天就开业了
[10:09] – We open what? – “MAME”! -开什么业 -“梅姑”啊
[10:11] My revival of “Auntie mame.” 我的”梅姑”要重新开业
[10:13] Exactly how hard did you party last night? 你昨晚到底嗨到什么程度啊
[10:20] Apparently very, very hard. 显然非常非常嗨
[10:24] Oh, that can’t be good. 这可不是好事
[10:26] Come on, kiddo. Come on. Oh, dear. 来吧 孩子 过来 亲爱的
[10:33] Don’t worry, darling. 别担心 亲爱的
[10:34] Once you’re home, you’ll feel much better. 到家就好了
[10:38] Oh, my god, mother! 天啊 母亲
[10:39] What have you done with my place? 你把我家怎么了
[10:41] Oh, Richard. We have talked abou this! 理查德 这事我们已经聊过了
[10:45] Now that we share the mortgage, it is our place. 现在咱们是合缴贷款 这是咱俩的家
[10:49] And since you have lost most of your life savings… 而且 既然你的大部分存款都没了…
[10:52] Whoa! Lost my savings? How? 啥 存款没了 怎么没的
[10:54] You invested poorly… mostly blondes and racehorses. 你投资失败啊 大都花在美女和赛马上了
[10:57] And it’s not as if your great american novel here 而且你这伟大的美国小说
[10:59] is flying off the shelves. 也没有多畅销
[11:01] “Finite laughter”? I did not write this. This… 《有限之笑》 我没写过这书 这…
[11:05] “Babcock was a small man, a small man with large dreams, “巴布柯克是个小男人 有着大梦想的小男人
[11:07] and one of those dreams was Betty.” This is awful! 而其中的一个梦想就是贝蒂” 太烂了
[11:09] Exactly what the critics said. 评论家也是这么说的
[11:11] But I am pleased to see that distance has given you some perspective. 但我很高兴客观角度总算让你有点自知之明了
[11:15] – Good. – Oh, hey, dad. -很好 -爸
[11:17] I see you made bail. 看来你是保释了
[11:18] Alexis, your hair! When did you do that?! 阿丽克西斯 你的头发 什么时候弄的
[11:22] Uh, three years ago. 三年前
[11:24] – Before I moved to L.A. – L.A.?! -我搬去洛杉矶之前就弄了 -洛杉矶
[11:26] Richard, don’t start. Alexis is here for a few days. 理查德 别找茬 阿丽克西斯就回来待几天
[11:30] She’s taking time off from saving the world 她可是专程从拯救世界的大业中抽出时间
[11:32] – to come to my opening night. – Okay. -来参加我的开幕之夜的 -够了
[11:35] Okay, that’s it. 好吧 够了
[11:36] That’s it. I’m done. 够了 我受够了
[11:39] Grandma, is he ok? 奶奶 他没事吧
[11:41] He had a rough night. 他昨晚过得不容易
[11:43] Whatever… all this is, 不管这都是怎么回事
[11:47] Coma, a dream, wired hallucination, 昏迷 做梦 或是什么诡异的幻觉
[11:50] Or, even just a undigested pisa 就算只是披萨消化不良
[11:55] I’m ending it. 我要结束这一切
[12:01] It’s time to wake up. 该醒醒了
[12:13] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[12:15] I’ve never had a dream like this before. 我以前从没做过这样的梦
[12:16] – Why aren’t I waking up? – Maybe it’s not a dream. -我怎么还没醒 -也许这不是梦
[12:18] Maybe you traveled into some alternate universe. 也许你穿越到什么平行宇宙里去了
[12:21] Oh, Alexis, don’t tease your father. 阿丽克西斯 别讽刺你老爸
[12:23] Darling, Maybe you’d just better lie down. 亲爱的 要不你去躺会儿吧
[12:25] Yeah, maybe I should. 对 可能真该躺会儿
[12:43] Hey, Richie. 小查德
[12:46] I used your hidden key like you said. 照你说的 我用了你藏的钥匙
[12:48] Who are you? 你是谁
[12:49] Oh, is that what we’re playing? 要玩这个游戏吗
[12:51] Okay. Oh! 好啊
[12:53] I saw you at the bus stop, mister, 我在汽车站看到了你 先生
[12:54] And I followed you home. 于是便尾随你回了家
[12:56] Okay, obviously we know each other…Chelsea? 好吧 显然我们认识 切尔西吗
[12:58] Oh, it was the funnest two weeks of my life. 真是我人生中最快乐的两周
[13:00] Okay, real…I… oh, I… 好吧 说真的 我…
[13:01] – I-I really can’t do this. – Sure, you can. Sure, you can. -我真不行 -你当然行 你行的
[13:04] I got a couple little blue pills in my purse. 我包里有几片伟哥
[13:06] Oh. No… no, I mean… no, I just… I, uh… 哦不不 我是说 不…
[13:09] I-I have to get back to work. 我得继续工作了
[13:11] Look, you seem like a… a lovely young… mm? 听着 你看起来是个可爱的年轻的…
[13:14] Young woman, but I-I-I, um, I think you should go. 非常年轻的女人 可我想你该走了
[13:20] Seriously? 真的假的
[13:23] You writers are so strange. 你们这些作家还真奇怪
[13:36] It was like suddenly I waed through a doorway 就好像突然之间 我穿过了一扇门
[13:39] where I knew everyone, but everything was different. 那边的人我都认识 可一切都不一样了
[13:43] My wife was married to another man. 我老婆嫁给了别的男人
[13:48] I came back home, and my parents didn’t recognize me. 我回到家 我父母都没认出我来
[13:51] They didn’t know me. 他们根本不认识我
[14:07] Well, good morning, darling. 早上好 亲爱的
[14:10] Are you feeling better today? 今天感觉好点了吗
[14:11] Much, because I know what’s going on. 好多了 我知道是怎么回事了
[14:13] I know why I’m here. It’s this. 我知道我为什么在这里了 是这个
[14:15] “Swi archaeological team discovers ancient incan artifact”? “瑞士考古团队发现了古印加人手工艺品”
[14:19] Not just any artifact. Given its markings, 不是随便什么手工艺品 从记号来看
[14:22] some mystics believe that it’s connected 一些神秘主义者相信
[14:24] to the incan gateway to the gods, 它与印加人通往诸神之地的大门有关
[14:26] A doorway through which shamans 通过那扇门 萨满教巫师
[14:27] were known to travel into other rea. 可以穿越到另一个时空去
[14:29] Dad, I was joking. 老爸 我那是开玩笑的
[14:30] Please don’t tell me you believe this. 别告诉我你相信这些
[14:32] Alexis, I was holding this. 阿莱克西斯 我当时就拿着它
[14:36] And at right at the moment, 就在那时候
[14:37] as the grenade was rolling between us, 手榴弹滚到了我们之间
[14:41] I was thinking maybe I wasn’t good for her. 我在想 也许我配不上她
[14:45] Maybe Beckett would be happier if we had never met. 如果我们从未相遇 贝克特也许会过得更好
[14:48] That’s what changed. That’s where I am… 就是这个发生了改变 这就是我所在的世界
[14:51] In a world where we never met. 一个我们从未相遇过的世界
[14:52] It’s like the last six years didn’t happen. 就好像过去的六年从未发生过
[14:54] Who… who’s Beckett? 贝克特是谁
[14:55] Exactly. You don’t know who she is, 没错 你不知道她是谁
[14:56] Because she and I never met, so I didn’t write “Nikki heat,” 因为我们从未相遇 我也没写过妮奇·希特小说
[14:59] I wrote that godawful piece of trash instead, 我只写出了那堆垃圾
[15:01] and with less money coming in, 由于收入很少
[15:03] you were forced to go out and be successful. 你不得不去外面打拼 追求成功
[15:05] I found success because of my boundless talent. 我成功是因为我有才
[15:07] – And somehow we drifted apart. – Somehow? -而出于某种原因 我们疏远了 -某种原因
[15:10] I’m not crazy. This is not my world. 不是我疯了 只是这里不是我的世界
[15:12] – I need to get back home. – How do you intend to do that? -我要回家 -你要怎么回
[15:14] By helping this world’s Beckett find that artifact 我要帮这个世界的贝克特找到那个工艺品
[15:17] so I can get back to my reality. 这样我就能回到我的现实了
[15:20] This is why I live with mom. 所以我才和妈妈住
[15:24] So you’re a fan. 原来你是我的粉丝啊
[15:26] And here I thought you didn’t know me. 我还以为你不知道我呢
[15:28] Yeah, I don’t. I mean, I didn’t. I — 我不知道 我是说之前不知道
[15:30] Didn’t recognize me in my deranged state? 你没认出来那个神经错乱的我吧
[15:32] Listen… I have to apologize. 我应该道歉
[15:35] How I acted, you must have thought I was crazy. 我的所作所为肯定让你以为我是疯了
[15:37] Well, yeah, that’s because you were. 没错 因为你就是疯了
[15:40] Yeah. It’s this new book I’ve been working on. 这是因为我正在写的一本新书
[15:42] I have been working nonstop. 我一直在创作
[15:45] I mean, I have been drinking coffee, 我不停的喝咖啡
[15:46] popping NoDoz, I haven’t slept in days, 吃安定 我都几天没睡了
[15:48] and to make matters worse… 而且更糟的是
[15:50] There’s a new character. I-I kind of based her on you. 书里有个新人物 是以你为原型塑造的
[15:53] What I — what I read about you. 根据我从新闻上对你的了解
[15:55] So she’s savvy and smart and driven, 她聪明机智 发奋图强
[15:58] and I have fallen in love with her. 而且我爱上了她
[16:00] I mean, I eat with her, I sleep with her — 我和她一起吃饭 睡觉
[16:02] but I know you are not her. 但我知道了 你不是她
[16:05] You know, none of this explains 这些都不能解释
[16:06] how you know so much about the crime scene. 你为什么对案发现场如此了解
[16:09] I have a police scanner, 我有个警用电台
[16:11] and I was tracking the investigation. 我在跟进这件案子
[16:12] Actually, that’s why I’m here, captain. 事实上 这正是我来的原因 警监
[16:14] I know what was in the briefcase, 我知道手提箱里装的什么
[16:17] I know where it’s going, 我知道它去了哪
[16:18] and I think I know who took it. 而且我想我知道是谁拿的
[16:19] And how do you know all that? 你怎么知道的
[16:20] It’s complicated, but… I do. 说来话长 但我真知道
[16:23] Hey, captain. 警监
[16:26] What’s he doing here? 他来这儿干嘛
[16:27] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[16:29] Okay. So, uh, I heard back from the courier company. 好吧 快递公司回复了
[16:32] Turns out our victim was transporting — 原来死者是在运送一件
[16:33] An ancient incan artifact. 古老的印加工艺品
[16:37] Yeah. And, uh, it was on its way — 没错 而且是要送去
[16:38] To the lamont-doherty laboratories 纽约帕利塞兹的
[16:40] in palisades, new york, for study. 拉蒙-多哈堤实验室做研究
[16:42] Scientists believe it was fashioned from a meteorite, 科学家认为它是陨石打造的
[16:44] but it’s proven impenetrable to conventional scans. 但是传统扫描仪都无法穿透它
[16:47] How did I know all this? 我怎么知道的
[16:49] I used to be a crime novelist, and I still have a few sources. 我当过犯罪小说家 现在也有些线人
[16:53] Captain, this is what your victims were killed for. 警监 死者就是因为它被杀的
[16:58] And why would someone kill for this? 为什么会有人为这东西杀人
[17:00] Well, the folks at the lab said an object like that 实验室的人说这样的古董
[17:02] would be invaluable to any collector. 对收藏家来说是无价之宝
[17:05] Mr. Castle, you said that you might know who took it. 卡塞尔先生 你说你知道是谁拿走了它
[17:08] Not exactly who, but… 我虽然不确定那人是谁
[17:11] I know who was involved. 但我知道与谁有关
[17:15] So the car service was going to pick up Gensler, 租赁车要去接甘斯勒
[17:17] the courier, from the airport here, 即是送货员 接人的地点是这里的机场
[17:19] take him to the lab here — basically north. 送他去这里的实验室 基本是向北的
[17:22] Yet for some reason, when they were attacked, 但出于某种原因 他们被袭击时
[17:24] – they ended up here in Spanish Harlem. – The opposite way. -却在西班牙哈莱姆区 -反方向
[17:28] Yes. So either this driver 没错 所以要么是司机
[17:30] had a terrible sense of direction… 毫无方向感可言
[17:31] Or he was in on it. 要么就是司机参与了其中
[17:32] And maybe his partners killed him to silence him. 也许是他的同伴杀他是为灭口
[17:37] Detective Ryan, get me everything you can on that driver. 莱恩警探 去详细调查这个司机
[17:43] That was surprisingly helpful, Mr. Castle. 你帮了大忙 卡塞尔先生
[17:45] Do you mind if I… hang around, 我可不可以 在这儿待着
[17:47] – see how this turns out? – Mm-hmm. Breakroom’s over there. -跟进一下案件 -休息室在那边
[17:49] I know. 我知道
[18:01] Yo, writer boy, tell me how you know 写东西的 告诉我
[18:03] – about that coal plant. – What? -你怎么知道燃煤工厂的事的 -什么
[18:05] The one you were talking about when you came in yesterday. 就是你昨天来时提到的那个
[18:08] Captain had me check it out. 警监让我来问问你
[18:10] You know what I found? 你知道我发现了什么吗
[18:13] Tire tracks. 轮胎印
[18:14] The same tire tracks that we found at our crime scene. 和我们在案发现场发现的轮胎印一模一样
[18:17] Now, you knew that our doers were using it 你知道犯人把那里当作
[18:19] as a staging ground, and the only way 中转站 而你知道的唯一原因
[18:21] you would know that is if you were involved. 就是因为你有参与其中
[18:22] Okay, fine. I don’t usually like to tell people this, 好吧 我一般不会告诉别人的 不过
[18:26] but I have a gift. 我有超能力
[18:29] – I know things. – You know things? -我能看出一些事 -看出一些事
[18:30] You and I haven’t met before yesterday, correct? 你我昨天是第一次见面没错吧
[18:33] – Yeah. – So then how would I know -没错 -那我是怎么能知道
[18:34] that you had a thing with a woman 你喜欢一个女人
[18:36] whose initials were… L.P.? 她姓名的缩写是L.P.
[18:39] And how would I know that 而且我又怎么知道
[18:40] she moved on and you can’t? 她走向了下段感情你却放不下呢
[18:42] Ryan has a big, fat mouth. That’s how you know. 莱恩就是个大嘴巴 是他告诉你的
[18:46] What happened? Commitment issues? 怎么回事呢 不敢做出承诺吗
[18:52] Hey, man. We got something. 哥们 有新发现
[18:57] Okay, so over the last four days before he was killed, 在他被杀前四天里
[19:01] our driver made a — 司机曾经
[19:08] Our driver made a series of phone calls 司机曾经多次打给
[19:10] to a pay phone located inside of a restaurant. 一家餐厅里的公用电话
[19:14] The only problem is, the place has been shut down 问题在于 那家店已经
[19:15] – the past couple of months. – Who was he calling? -关门好几个月了 -他要打给谁
[19:17] I have no idea, but check it out — 不知道 不过看这个
[19:18] The deserted restaurant, El Chozo, 那家废弃餐厅 鸟人
[19:20] maybe that’s where he was headed. 也许就是他想去的地方
[19:21] It’s right near where the S.U.V. was attacked. 离SUV被袭击的地点不远
[19:23] All right, get up there. See what you can find. 好吧 去那看看 找找线索
[19:25] Uh, captain, would it be possible for me to ride along? 警监 我能不能跟着一起去
[19:28] – Uh, strictly for research purposes. – Is he kidding? -只是为写书做点研究 -他开玩笑吗
[19:31] I would just love the chance to observe, 我只是不愿错过观察的机会
[19:33] get some details for my book. 为我的书收集点细节素材
[19:34] Yeah, sure, cap, we’ll take him along. 警监 我们可以带着他
[19:35] – What the… – Dude, that’s Martha Rodgers’ son. -搞什么啊 -他是玛莎·罗杰斯的儿子
[19:38] He can get us house seats. 他可以给我们弄到贵宾票
[19:39] – You can get us house seats, right? – Ab…solutely. -你能弄到贵宾票对吧 -没 问题
[19:41] Okay. But do as they say and don’t interfere. 好吧 但是要听话 不要碍事
[19:44] Come on. Let’s go, house seats. 好了 走吧我的贵宾票
[19:46] So the captain — 你们警监
[19:48] is she seeing anyone? 她有男朋友吗
[19:49] She has boyfriends. Nothing serious. 谈过几个 没有到认真的地步
[19:51] Why, writer boy? 怎么 作家小子
[19:53] What, you think you have a chance with her? 你难道觉得自己有机会追到她
[19:55] And what are you doing, 还有你都干了些什么
[19:56] telling crazy over here about everyone’s private life? 竟然口无遮拦地对外人说别人的私生活
[19:59] – Me? – Yeah. -我吗 -对
[20:00] – You told him about Lanie and me. – No — -你跟他说了蕾妮和我的事 -不
[20:01] No. No, no, no, I didn’t! 不不不 我没有
[20:03] I’m telling you — I have a gift, all right? 我跟你们说 我有种天赋
[20:06] I look at people, and I see things. 每当看到某个人 我就能看出一些事
[20:07] Yeah, okay. 是吗
[20:10] What do you see when you look at me? 你看看我 能看出什么来
[20:12] Honeymilk and freckles. 蜂蜜牛奶和雀斑
[20:14] No! 不是吧
[20:16] That’s Jenny O’malley. 是珍妮·奥马利
[20:17] Yeah, she used to make me honeymilk. 是的 她以前经常给我做蜂蜜牛奶
[20:21] She could have been the one. 她本来会成为我的妻子
[20:22] – Could have? – Yeah… -本来会 -是的
[20:24] Well, when Beckett was promoted to captain, our caseload doubled. 贝克特升任警监后 我们的案子数量翻了倍
[20:27] I guess I-I never had time for her. 我没时间陪她
[20:31] Maybe you should give her a call. 或许你应该给她打个电话
[20:33] Maybe you should mind your own business. 或许你应该管好你自己的事
[20:40] All right. Here are the rules — 好了 听好规矩
[20:43] Stay in the car, or I shoot you. Got it? 待在车里 否则我就向你开枪 明白了吗
[20:46] You want to crack a window for me? 能给我留个窗缝吗
[20:57] I can’t believe the captain’s making us babysit this nutjob. 简直不敢相信警监让我们照顾这蠢货
[21:00] He’s not so bad. 他还好啦
[21:33] Oh, yes. 太棒了
[21:35] Okay… 好了
[21:37] Take me home. 带我回家
[21:46] Come on… 要显灵啊
[21:47] Hand it over, or you die. 交出来 否则就杀了你
[21:53] Who sent you? What do you know? 谁派你来的 你都知道什么
[21:54] Nobody sent me. Nobody. It just — this — it sent me. 没人派我来 没人 是它送我来的
[21:57] The object, it sent me. I saw a blue light, 这个东西 是它 我看到了一束蓝光
[22:01] and I ended up here. 然后我就来这了
[22:02] NYPD! Dropour knife now! 纽约警察 马上把刀放下
[22:06] No! 不要
[22:13] What the hell, man? 搞什么 伙计
[22:14] You were supposed to wait in the car. 你应该在车里等着的
[22:15] What does it matter now? It’s broken! 还有关系吗 都碎了
[22:18] Now I’m never getting home. 我回不了家了
[22:20] Now I’m stuck here in this life. 一辈子都被困在这了
[22:23] But the real one would never…break. 可真的那个是不会碎的
[22:26] This is a fake! This is a fake. 这是个假的 这是个假的
[22:29] Where did you get this, and where’s the real one? 你从哪得到的 真的在哪里
[22:31] Cuff him, too. 把他也拷上
[22:34] What the hell do you think you were doing? 你觉得你在做什么
[22:37] You could have gotten yourself killed. 你会害死自己的
[22:39] I had backup. And I did help capture a suspect. 我有后援 而且我的确帮忙抓到了嫌犯
[22:41] No, you were supposed to accompany and observe, 不 你应该只是随行 在一边观望
[22:44] – not participate and… – Annoy. -而不是参与和… -干扰
[22:46] Risk my people’s lives. 让我的人身处险境
[22:47] Now, after this morning’s antics, 经过上午的闹剧后
[22:49] I expected you to be on your best behavior. 我希望你能表现得好一些
[22:50] – Actually, that kind of is my best behavior. – What? -其实 我已经表现得很好了 -什么事
[22:53] Oh, I’m just enjoying the show. 我只是在欣赏你们的争论
[22:56] Our suspect’s name is Maria Sanchez. 嫌犯名字是玛利亚·桑切斯
[22:59] She’s wanted by the Peruvian government 她被秘鲁政府通缉了
[23:00] in connection with the bombings at a government building, 跟政府大楼的爆炸案有关
[23:02] not to mention the theft and trafficking of stolen artifacts. 还有偷窃和非法交易手工艺品
[23:06] Then that’s her, and she’s behind it. 那就是她了 她是幕后黑手
[23:08] We need to talk to her. 我们得跟她谈谈
[23:09] No, Mr. Castle, they need to talk to her. 不 卡塞尔先生 是他们去跟她谈
[23:11] You need to go home. You’re done with this case. 你该回家了 这案子没你的事了
[23:13] – But… – You’re lucky I don’t arrest you for obstruction. -但 -我没因为妨碍执法拘捕你 算你走运
[23:15] Officer, please escort Mr. Castle to the elevator. 警官 请送卡塞尔先生进电梯
[23:18] – I want him gone. – You don’t understand. -我希望他离开 -你不明白
[23:20] I need to find this artifact. 我需要找到这个手工艺品
[23:22] Beckett! Please! 贝克特 求你了
[23:30] Yes, Detective Esposito? 什么事 埃斯波西托警探
[23:32] You’re not letting him get to him, are you? 你不会让他影响到你吧
[23:34] Don’t you have a case to close? 你不是还有案子要破吗
[24:15] You call it smuggling. 你们管这叫走私
[24:16] We call it taking back our rightful legacy. 我们这是把自己的东西拿回来
[24:19] That artifact was considered divine by our Shamans 那件手工品在我们萨满教的人看来是很神圣的
[24:22] and belongs to the Incan people. 而且是属于我们印加人的
[24:24] Was that legacy worth the lives of two men? 为了这个东西值得杀死两个人吗
[24:26] No, that wasn’t the plan. 不 计划不是这样的
[24:27] Then what was the plan, Maria? 那计划是什么样的 玛利亚
[24:30] Come on. Just ask where the artifact is. 快点 直接问她那工艺品在哪就行了
[24:32] My cousin Renzo — he was the driver. 我的堂兄 伦佐 他是司机
[24:36] He put sedatives in the courier’s water 他在送货人的水里放了镇定剂
[24:38] to knock him out. 好让他昏迷过去
[24:39] Once Gensler was asleep, we were going to 甘斯勒睡着后 我们就会把他
[24:41] bring him to the restaurant and switch the cases. 带到饭店 然后把手提箱调包
[24:43] No one was supposed to get hurt. 没人会受伤
[24:45] But someone attacked them. Someone else took it. 但有人袭击了他们 拿走了它
[24:48] You don’t know where it is? 你不知道它在哪
[24:49] That attack happened just a few blocks from the restaurant. 袭击发生在离饭店不远的地方
[24:51] How did they know the car was gonna be there? 他们怎么知道车会去那
[24:54] Who else was involved, Maria? 还有谁知道这事 玛利亚
[24:55] Who else besides you and Renzo 除了你和伦佐
[24:58] knew about the change in route? 还有谁知道更改了线路
[25:00] No one. 没人
[25:02] Except the guy at the airport. 除了机场那个人
[25:05] – What guy? – What guy? -什么人 -什么人
[25:06] The plan only worked if Renzo made the pickup. 只有伦佐接到甘斯勒这个计划才能成功
[25:09] But the courier, Gensler, was using another car service. 但是送货人用的是另一家公司的租车服务
[25:12] So we paid the concierge at the private jet terminal 所以我们贿赂了私人飞机航站楼的迎宾员
[25:14] to change limo companies. 让他更改了租车公司
[25:16] Maybe he told someone. 可能他告诉了别人
[25:17] Or maybe he knows where the artifact is. 或者他可能知道工艺品在哪
[25:18] Just ask her his name. 赶快问她那个人的名字
[25:20] Do you remember his name? 你还记得他的名字吗
[25:21] Mr. Castle! 卡塞尔先生
[25:24] Hey! I was… I just… 你好 我正在 我只是
[25:31] I can’t believe she locked me up. 不敢相信她竟然把我关起来了
[25:32] She — she has no idea 她还不知道
[25:34] she’s stopping me from getting back to her. 她这是在阻止我回到她身边
[25:36] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 伙计
[25:38] Maybe this is your real life. 可能这才是你真实的生活
[25:39] ‘Cause the one where you’re rich and famous 你说你有钱有名还和这个性感警察订了婚
[25:41] and engaged to the hot cop sounds pretty made-up to me. 对我来说才像是编出来
[25:44] I called your mother. 我给你妈打了电话
[25:45] She refused to come and get you. 她不肯来接你
[25:48] Oh. Well, she always did believe in tough love. 她坚信严厉是最好的教育方式
[25:50] That doesn’t seem to have worked out in your case. 不过看起来教育得并不成功
[25:52] No. 确实如此
[25:54] What is it with you and this case, Mr. Castle? 卡塞尔先生 你为什么对这案子这么上心
[25:57] I’m a mystery writer and I’m compelled 我是个推理作家
[25:59] to know how the story ends. 我非得知道故事怎么收尾
[26:00] With you… 你的故事
[26:03] …going home. 以回家收尾
[26:05] You’re letting me go? 你放我走吗
[26:06] Well, I could let you stay overnight, 我也能让你在这呆一晚上
[26:08] but then I would have to do the paperwork. 但那样的话我就得写书面报告了
[26:10] No, no. I, uh… 不不 我
[26:15] You know, you were right. We have met before. 你说得对 我们之前见过
[26:18] – We have? – On a book tour for an old Derrick Storm novel. -见过吗 -德里克·斯道姆小说的签售
[26:21] I, uh, waited in line to get it signed…by you. 我排队等 打算让你签名
[26:26] I used to love those books. 我以前很喜欢这些书
[26:28] You never told me that. 你从来没跟我说过
[26:29] Well, we’ve only known each other for a day. 我们才认识了一天
[26:32] Although it feels a lot longer. 尽管感觉起来 远长于一天
[26:34] I have that effect on people. 跟我混 容易产生这样的错觉
[26:38] There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. 我一直有件事想问你
[26:41] Anything. 随便问
[26:42] Why did you kill Derrick Storm? 为什么你要让德里克·斯道姆死掉呢
[26:46] Hey, cap. 警监
[26:47] We’ve got something. 我们有线索了
[26:49] Another time, I guess. 下次吧
[26:51] Good night, Mr. Castle. 晚安 卡塞尔先生
[26:58] So we talked to the concierge at the airport. 我们和机场迎宾员谈了谈
[26:59] He admitted to taking a bribe from Maria 他承认从玛利亚那收了贿赂
[27:01] to switch limo companies, but he swore he didn’t tell anyone. 换了豪轿公司 但他发誓没告诉别人
[27:04] But when we held his feet to the fire, 但当我们给他施压时
[27:05] he came clean about what he saw that night. 他才把那晚看到的事情说了出来
[27:07] A black g-wagon sitting outside the airport gates 一辆黑色的奔驰SUV停在机场门外
[27:10] – with two guys in it. – Our shooters. -有两个人在里面 -就是开枪的人
[27:12] So they must have been waiting for Gensler, 他们肯定是在等甘斯勒
[27:14] and then they followed him from the airport. 然后就跟踪了他
[27:16] Yeah, and while they were waiting, 是的 在等待期间
[27:17] one of them stepped out for a smoke. 其中一个人出来抽烟
[27:19] Surveillance caught him on camera. 监控系统拍到了他
[27:20] We issued a B.O.L.O., and we’re gonna run the tattoo 我们发了全境通告 明天早上
[27:22] through the database in the morning. 我们会在数据库里查找那个纹身
[27:24] All right. Why don’t you gentlemen keep me apprised? 好的 有消息随时通知我
[27:26] Yeah. 好的
[27:42] I thought we agreed that you were leaving. 我以为我们已达成一致 你得闪人了
[27:44] Well, I had a thought about the case. 我对这个案子有个想法
[27:45] You’re not on the case. 你跟这个案子没关系
[27:47] Actually, I was thinking about you. 事实上 我是在想你
[27:49] I was wondering if I could buy you a drink. 我在想我能否请你喝一杯
[27:50] It’s the least I could do. I owe you that much. 这是最起码的 我欠了你的情
[27:53] Right. Well, I don’t think that that would be a good — 可我觉得这不是个好…
[27:54] And if you come, I will tell you why I killed Derrick Storm. 你来 就告诉你我写死德里克·斯道姆的原因
[28:02] So, the youngest woman to ever make captain. 史上最年轻的女警监
[28:06] That’s impressive. 太了不起了
[28:07] – It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. – No? -没那么好啦 -不是吗
[28:10] No, and if you really are basing a character on me, 不 如果你真以我为原型创造角色
[28:13] then she’s gonna be boring. 她肯定很没无聊
[28:14] Oh, I doubt you could ever be boring. 我可不觉得你会无趣
[28:16] Well, my life mostly consists of paperwork and politics. 我的生活里尽是些书面报告和警局政治
[28:22] Ah, you miss the streets. 你想念办案时光
[28:26] Truthfully, I-I don’t think 说实话 我觉得
[28:28] that I was meant to be a homicide detective. 我不该成为一个凶案警探
[28:31] Why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[28:32] Because the case that made me want to be a cop, 因为让我想成为警察的那个案子
[28:35] I was never able to solve. 我一直没能侦破
[28:39] Anyway, back to you. 不过 话说回来
[28:41] Why did you kill off Derrick Storm? 你为什么写死德里克·斯道姆呢
[28:45] Ah. It’s complicated. 这有点复杂
[28:46] Wait. What is this place? 等一下 这是什么地方
[28:49] – I thought this was a date. – Okay, hang on. Hear me out. -我以为这只是个约会 -你听我说完
[28:51] You’re still working the case. 你还在查那个案子
[28:53] Listen. The crimson rhino is the mascot 听着 深红犀牛是澳大利亚
[28:55] for an Australian rugby team. 一个橄榄球队的吉祥物
[28:56] If our suspect has a tattoo on his neck, 如果嫌犯脖子上有那个纹身
[28:59] he’s got to be a major fan. I looked it up. 他肯定是球队的铁杆粉丝 我查了下
[29:01] There’s only one bar in New York 这是纽约唯一一家
[29:02] that plays their games live. 会现场直播他们比赛的酒吧
[29:04] And there’s one on right now. 现在就有一场比赛
[29:06] I knew this was a mistake. 我就知道这是个错误
[29:08] Beckett, wait. 贝克特 等等
[29:12] It’s him. 是他
[29:15] Stay here. 待在这
[29:20] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[29:21] N.Y.P.D. Step away from the bar 纽约警局 离开吧台
[29:24] and put your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看到的地方
[29:27] Sure thing. 当然
[29:34] We make a pretty good team, you and I. 你和我 是对好搭档唉
[29:47] Well? What’d he say? 他说了什么
[29:48] Nothing, on the advice of his high-powered counsel. 什么都没说 在他那厉害律师的建议下
[29:53] – Okay, so what’s our next move? – There is no next move. -那我们接下来有什么行动 -没行动
[29:56] You asked to stick around until this case was resolved. 你说你想待到案子破了再走
[29:58] – It’s resolved. – How is it resolved? -现在已经破案了 -这怎么能算破案
[30:00] Detectives Ryan and Esposito found the G-wagon 莱恩和埃斯波西托警探在嫌犯家找到了
[30:02] and the murder weapons at our suspect’s place. 那辆奔驰还有杀人凶器
[30:04] This is open-and-shut. 一切都明了了
[30:06] What about the artifact? We need to find it. 那个工艺品呢 我们得找到它
[30:07] Whoever had them steal it, 那个让他们偷东西的人
[30:09] it and they are long gone by now. 那东西和他们早就不见了
[30:11] Someone has to know where it is. 肯定有人知道它在哪里
[30:13] There’s the other shooter. 还有一个枪手
[30:14] Okay, but we have no way to find him. 但我们没有办法找到他
[30:17] Look, the D.A.’s gonna ask for a plea deal. 地方检察官会要一个认罪协议
[30:21] But trust me, this suspect’s ex-military. 但相信我 这个嫌犯以前是军人
[30:23] – He’s not gonna roll. – So that’s it? -他不可能供出同伴的 -就这么放手了
[30:25] This isn’t one of your books, Mr. Castle. 这不是你的书 卡塞尔先生
[30:27] You don’t always get the answers. 你不会总能找到答案
[30:28] We cleared the case. It’s a win. 我们已经结案了 我们赢了
[30:31] No, you know, that — that can’t be it. 不 不能就这样了结
[30:34] The Kate Beckett in my world would never call this a win. 我那个世界的凯特·贝克特绝不会就此罢休
[30:37] The Kate Beckett where I come from, she would be unrelenting 我认识的凯特·贝克特绝不会
[30:39] in the face of anything that’s thrown in her path. 碰到一点点困难就放弃
[30:41] She would find the truth, and she would… 她会追寻真相 她绝对…
[30:43] never compromise. 不会妥协
[30:45] I don’t know what “Twilight Zone” world 我不了解那个你自称来自的
[30:47] you think you come from, but you don’t know me, 《阴阳魔界》 但你并不了解我
[30:49] and don’t pretend you do. 也请别装作了
[30:51] Goodbye, Mr. Castle. 再会 卡塞尔先生
[30:53] We’re done here. 我们没什么可说的了
[31:10] – You’re still up. – Still on LA Time. -你还没睡呢 -还在洛杉矶时间呢
[31:14] Right. 也对
[31:15] So did you find your mystic meteor? 你找到那个神秘陨石了吗
[31:18] No, no, um… trail went cold. 不 没有 线索断了
[31:21] Guess you’re stuck here with us then. 看来你要和我们困在这了
[31:24] Come, come sit with me. 过来 和我坐会儿
[31:27] Come on. Just give me a chance. 来吧 给我一次机会
[31:29] Just, um, for old times’ sake. 看在以往的情份上
[31:31] I have a-a question for you. 我有个问题问你
[31:34] And, and I would love a-a non-ironic answer. 希望能得到非反讽的回答
[31:39] What happened between us? 我们之间到底发生了什么
[31:40] Why did you move to LA? 你为什么要搬去洛杉矶
[31:43] You know why. 你心里清楚
[31:45] Uh, tell me again. 再讲一遍吧
[31:47] Because you gave up. 因为你放弃了
[31:49] You read all those terrible reviews on your magnum opus, 你看了那些对你著作的负面评论
[31:52] and you couldn’t move past it, 心里的那道坎始终过不去
[31:53] And I couldn’t stick around and watch. 我没法待在这儿看你这样
[31:58] But you know what? 可你知道吗
[32:00] Now I think I understand it. 我想我现在能理解了
[32:02] What do you mean? 为什么这么说
[32:03] I had all these plans, you know? 我原本雄心壮志
[32:05] To change the world. 想要改变世界
[32:06] But this nonprofit I’m working for — 我一直在为公益事业努力工作
[32:09] Everything we do seems so small and pointless. 可所做的一切都显得渺小虚无
[32:12] It’s like nothing I do matters, 感觉我做什么都没有意义
[32:13] so why try? 那我为什么还要做呢
[32:14] Sweetie, no. Um… 亲爱的 不是的
[32:17] Everything you do matters. 你所做的每一件事都有意义
[32:20] Every moment, every decision you make, 每个瞬间 每个你做的决定
[32:23] it affects the people around you, 都影响着你周遭的人们
[32:24] it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. 都在潜移默化地改变着世界
[32:29] And no matter what your reality, 不论现实世界是怎样的
[32:30] you can make it better. 你都可以努力使它变得更好
[32:34] We both can. 我们都可以
[32:41] I’ve missed you, dad. 我好想你 爸爸
[32:56] Darling, where are you off to? 亲爱的 你这是要去哪里
[32:59] I’m gonna take my own advice. 我决定听从自己内心的声音
[33:00] I know why the universe sent me to this world. 我知道为什么老天把我弄到这个世界来
[33:04] So the most important day of our lives got screwed up. 就算一生中最重要的一天搞砸了
[33:07] Big deal. 那又怎样
[33:09] She’s better off with me. 她和我一起才更幸福
[33:10] And I’m better off with her, even in this world. 我和她在一起才更好 即使在这个世界
[33:13] If I can prove to this Beckett how extraordinary she is, 假如我能向这个贝克特证明她有多厉害
[33:17] she can help me find that artifact, 那她就能帮我找到这个工艺品
[33:19] and I can get back home. 这样我就能回去了
[33:21] There you go. It’s a large cappuccino for Rick, 好了 里克的大杯卡布奇诺
[33:24] and a large skinny latte two-pump sugar-free vanilla for Kate, right? 凯特的大杯双份无糖香草脱脂拿铁
[33:26] Perfect! 没错
[33:27] Awesome. Thank you very much. 太好了 非常感谢
[33:32] Taxi! 出租车
[33:33] That’s okay. I’ll give you a ride. 不用了 我来载你一程
[33:36] I hate this world. 我讨厌这个世界
[33:45] Easy. Take it easy. 别紧张 放松点
[33:48] That’s him. 就是他
[33:50] Marcus Lark. Lark Development. 马库斯·拉克 拉克开发公司
[33:53] So you’re behind this. 原来你就是幕后黑手
[33:55] What do you know about this, Mr. Castle? 你对这个了解多少 卡赛尔先生
[33:57] I know you killed two men for it. 我知道你为了它杀了两个人
[33:59] Oh, you know more than that. 你知道的可不止这些
[34:02] My attorney overheard you at the police station. 我的律师在警局无意听到你的话
[34:05] So I had him check up on you. 我就让他查了下你的底细
[34:07] Pretty strange behavior the last two days, 过去两天的表现非常奇怪
[34:09] which means either you’re psychotic, 就是说要么是因为你精神不正常
[34:11] or this isn’t your world. 要么是因为这不是你的世界
[34:13] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在讲什么
[34:15] I think you do. 我觉得你知道
[34:21] Do you know how many years I spent looking for this? 你知不知道我花了多少年时间寻找这个
[34:27] Hearing the whispered secrets. 获取不为人知的奥秘
[34:30] Ancient alien technology. 古老的外星科技
[34:32] Naturally occurring quantum anomalies. 自然发生的量子异常
[34:34] The power of god. 神的力量
[34:35] I spent years untangling legend from truth. 我毕生都在从传说中寻找真相
[34:40] The Incans believed it was a gateway to the gods, 印加人认为这是通往众神的入口
[34:42] But…it’s not. 可惜 并不是
[34:46] It’s a doorway to the infinite. 它是开启无限种可能的钥匙
[34:49] A chance to change my destiny. 一个改变我宿命的机会
[34:54] I know everything about this, Mr. Castle — 它所有的秘密我都知道 卡赛尔先生
[34:57] Except how it works. 就是不知道它如何起效
[34:59] You’re rich, successful. You have everything. 你有钱 事业有成 什么都有
[35:03] Why would you want to change your destiny? 为什么想要改变自己的宿命
[35:04] No man lives without regrets. 是个人都有后悔的事情
[35:07] Now then, Mr. Castle, 别废话了 卡塞尔先生
[35:10] How does it work? 到底是什么原理
[35:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:12] I was holding on to it, and it just happened. 我就是拿在手上 然后就这么发生了
[35:14] Look, I don’t want to hurt you, 我无意伤害你
[35:15] but I will if you don’t tell me how it works. 但假如你不告诉 我不得不那样做
[35:18] I swear to you, I don’t know. 我发誓 我真的不知道
[35:20] – Shoot out his knee. – What? -打穿他的膝盖 -什么
[35:22] N.Y.P.D.! Drop your weapon now! 纽约警察 马上放下武器
[35:27] Regret this! 后悔这个吧
[35:33] – Are you okay? – Yeah. How’d you find me? -你没事吧 -没 你怎么找到我的
[35:35] I couldn’t stop thinking about what you said about compromise. 我不停回想你说的关于绝不妥协的事
[35:39] So I decided to retrace the investigation. 所以我回顾了整个调查
[35:41] It’s — it’s just pure luck that it brought me here when it did. 我能找到这 完全是靠运气
[35:44] Or fate. 或是命运
[35:46] Why are you here? What did they want from you? 你怎么在这里 他们想从你这获取什么
[35:56] Something I guess I didn’t have. 一件我并没有的东西
[35:59] Look out! 小心
[36:04] Oh, God. 天啊
[36:05] Mr. Castle, you saved my life. 卡塞尔先生 你救了我一命
[36:08] Why? 为什么
[36:11] Because I love you, Kate. 因为我爱你 凯特
[36:13] Mr. Castle? 卡塞尔先生
[36:16] No, please don’t go. Stay with me. 不 求求你别死 坚持住
[36:19] Stay with me, Castle. 坚持住 卡塞尔
[36:21] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:23] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:24] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:26] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:28] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:29] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:32] Beckett? 贝克特
[36:33] It’s you. 是你
[36:36] My you! 是我的你
[36:38] I’m back. 我回来了
[36:39] I’m back. 我回来了
[36:41] And I’m not dead. 而且我没死
[36:42] What happened? You hit your head? 发生什么事了 你撞到头了吗
[36:43] No. How long was I gone? 没 我昏迷了多久
[36:44] I don’t know. We got separated. 我不知道 咱俩走散了
[36:45] Ryan and Esposito got here just in time with backup. 莱恩和埃斯波西托带后援及时赶来了
[36:53] Hey, Castle. Missed all the excitement. 卡塞尔 你错过了激动人心的时刻
[36:55] – We were awesome. Weren’t we, Javi? – As usual. -我们超拽的 是吧 哈维 -一向如此
[37:00] Lark. 拉克
[37:03] It looks like he was behind the theft. 他才是盗窃的幕后指使
[37:05] Although none of them are talking. 不过他们都不肯交代
[37:07] You know, the one thing that we haven’t been able to find 我们唯一没找到的
[37:09] is the object that was in the briefcase. 就是手提箱里的东西
[37:13] When you hold this, do not wonder, 你拿着它的时候 千万别想
[37:15] even for a second, 你在别的地方会过得比这好
[37:17] if you’d be better off anyplace else but here. 一秒钟都不许想
[37:25] So in this alternate universe, 你是说在另一个宇宙里
[37:27] I was the captain, and you and I had never met? 我是警监 而咱俩从来没见过
[37:29] You were married to your work, 你嫁给了你的工作
[37:31] a lot like you were when I met you. 就跟我最初认识你的时候一样
[37:32] And how were you without me? Did you win the Pulitzer? 那你没有我过得怎么样 赢了普利策奖吗
[37:35] Uh, I was…still waiting to hear. 我 我还在等结果
[37:37] But I — my life was nowhere near as wonderful without you. 但是没有你 我的生活远没这么幸福
[37:40] That’s quite a dream. 这梦还真丰富啊
[37:42] Magical artifacts and parallel worlds. 又是魔法工艺品又是平行宇宙的
[37:44] Yeah, it was… a lot more than that. 是啊 还不止呢
[37:48] You know, the only other world I would ever 你知道吗 我想要去的唯一一个世界
[37:49] want to visit is the one where I made it to our wedding. 就是我赶上咱俩婚礼的世界
[37:53] Me, too. 我也是
[37:54] Yeah. I know. 我知道
[37:55] It’s the reason I haven’t been sleeping. 所以我才一直无法入睡
[37:58] You know, I keep trying to figure it out — 我一直试图搞明白
[38:00] how do you live with the man 你怎么能容忍一个失去两个月人生
[38:02] who’s lost two months of his life and left you at the altar? 而且把你独自丢在婚礼上的男人呢
[38:05] How do I live with… 我又怎么能容忍
[38:07] the pain I know I’ve caused you? 我自己带给你那么大伤害呢
[38:10] How do we get past this? 我们怎么才能越过这一切呢
[38:12] I wish I knew. 我要是知道就好了
[38:15] I think I have the answer. 我想我找到答案了
[38:18] We just do. 我们大胆向前走就对了
[38:22] So, Katherine Beckett, 那么 凯萨琳·贝克特
[38:24] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[38:27] I’ve already said yes. 我已经答应过你的求婚了
[38:29] Will you marry me right now? 你愿意现在就嫁给我吗
[38:43] Hey! Thank you for coming on such short notice. 谢谢你在这么短的时间里赶来
[38:49] Oh, darling, I am so proud of you. 亲爱的 我太为你骄傲了
[38:53] – Mother, you know that audition? – Yeah. -妈妈 还记得那个试演吗 -记得
[38:55] I really think you should go for it. 我真心认为你该去试试
[38:57] All right. 好的
[38:59] – Thank you. – Okay. Do I… -谢谢 -好的 我带没带
[39:02] Oh, I got it. Okay. 带了 好的
[39:33] Alexis. 阿丽克西斯
[39:40] Whenever you’re ready. 你们准备好就可以开始了
[39:42] Yes. 好了
[39:50] The moment that I met you, 从我遇见你的那刻起
[39:53] my life became extraordinary. 我的生活变得不同寻常
[39:56] You taught me to be my best self, 你教会我做更好的自己
[39:58] to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. 去期待明天的探险
[40:02] And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. 当我脆弱的时候 你给我坚强的臂膀
[40:06] I love you, Richard Castle. 我爱你 理查德·卡塞尔
[40:10] And I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile 我希望一生活在你温暖的笑容
[40:13] and the strength of your embrace. 和坚实的拥抱中
[40:17] I promise you I will love you. 我发誓我将爱你
[40:20] I will be your friend 做你的挚友
[40:23] and your partner in crime and in life, always. 并成为你工作和生活上的伴侣 直到永远
[40:40] The moment we met, 从我们相遇的那刻起
[40:42] my life became extraordinary. 我的生活变得不同寻常
[40:48] You taught me more about myself 你教会我很多
[40:49] than I knew there was to learn. 我都不知道存在的知识
[40:53] You are the joy in my heart. 你是我内心的喜悦
[40:57] You’re the last person I want to see 你是我每晚
[40:58] every night when I close my eyes. 想要相拥入眠的人
[41:02] I love you, Katherine Beckett. 我爱你 凯萨琳·贝克特
[41:06] And the mystery of you is the one 你是我想要倾尽此生
[41:07] I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. 去探索的迷
[41:13] I promise to love you, 我发誓我将爱你
[41:17] to be your friend, 做你的挚友
[41:19] and your partner in crime 并成为你工作中
[41:22] and life, 和生活上的伴侣
[41:24] till death do us part, 倾此一生
[41:27] and for the time of our lives. 直至生命尽头
[41:30] By the power vested in me 据纽约州
[41:31] by the state of New York, 赋予我的权利
[41:32] I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我宣布你们结为夫妻
[41:43] Cheers. 干杯
[41:47] Mrs. Castle, 卡塞尔太太
[41:49] may I have this dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗
[41:51] There’s no…music. 没有音乐啊
[42:08] It’s perfect. 太完美了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme