Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Oh, my god, ice cream? Are you trying to kill me? 天呐 冰淇淋 你是想要我命吗
[00:30] At least you’ll die happy. 至少你会快乐地死去
[00:33] Kate? 你来点
[00:34] Oh, no, thanks, I couldn’t, not after this 不了 谢谢 吃不下了
[00:36] amazing meal that you guys just stuffed us with. 刚刚这顿美餐把我填得饱饱的了
[00:38] Oh… darling, I’m sorry. Dessert is not optional, 亲爱的 抱歉 甜点可是非吃不可
[00:40] Not after I traipsed all over town 我为了找到理查德
[00:42] to find Richard his favorite flavor of ice cream. 最喜欢的冰淇淋可是走遍全城
[00:44] – Potato chip fudge? – Yes! -薯片软糖 -没错
[00:48] Beckett, dig deep. 贝克特 吃吧
[00:49] Come… you would not quit at mile 25 of a marathon. 万里长征 只差这一步了啊
[00:52] You know what? Why don’t we take a break 我们还是中场休息一下
[00:54] and you and I do dishes? 咱俩刷盘子吧
[00:55] Oh, don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[00:57] Gram and I have it covered. 奶奶和我能搞定的
[00:59] Okay. 好吧
[01:03] You are not letting them do dishes after they just cooked. 她俩做了饭啊 你不会真让她们洗碗吧
[01:07] They want to. 她们喜欢啊
[01:07] You’re seriously milking this whole 你是真要把
[01:09] “I’ve been missing for two months thing,” aren’t you? “我失踪两个月”当做资本 讨好处 是吧
[01:10] They are glad to have me back, 她们很高兴我能回来
[01:13] and if fussing over me makes them happy… 如果对我关照得无微不至能让她们开心
[01:16] Enjoy it. 那就偷乐嘛
[01:17] Like you ought to be enjoying this 你也该尝尝这个
[01:19] potato chip fudge ice cream sundae. 薯片软糖冰淇淋圣代
[01:21] It’s got that whole salty/sweet thing going on. 有种又咸又甜的味道
[01:24] It’s just… just like me. 跟我一样
[01:34] I’ll… I’ll get yeah. I’ll get it. Mm. 我来接吧
[01:37] Beckett’s phone. 贝克特的电话
[01:45] Look, I know that you’ve only been back 我知道你才回来几周
[01:47] for a few weeks, and we’re all still trying to process it, 我们都还在适应这一点
[01:50] but I gotta say, 但我得说
[01:52] Alexis waiting on you hand and foot… 阿丽克西斯对你那么关照
[01:54] it’s just it’s a little odd. 实在好怪
[01:57] Hey, you know what’s really odd? 你知道什么才叫怪吗
[01:58] Ice cream truck in the middle of nowhere. 冰淇淋车开到这么荒无人烟的地方
[02:00] There’s no kids lining up to buy bomb pops around here. 这里才没有小孩会来排队买糖呢
[02:02] Yeah, this couldn’t have been the driver’s route. 是啊 这里一定不是常规行车路线
[02:05] Not even close. I just got off the phone 差远了 我刚刚跟冰淇淋车的
[02:07] with the owner of the ice cream truck… 车主通过电话
[02:08] Sergei Vetotchkin. 谢尔盖·维托什金
[02:09] The victim is his son… Anton, 22. 死者是他儿子 安东 22岁
[02:12] They found him behind the wheel around 5:00 p.m. 早上5点发现他死在车座上
[02:14] Is nothing sacred? 这世上没有神圣的东西了吗
[02:16] I mean, who kills an ice cream man, 谁会杀冰淇淋车售货员啊
[02:17] a symbol of childhood innocence? 这可是童真的象征
[02:19] Maybe someone wanted his money. 或许有人是想抢他钱
[02:21] Except that today’s cash receipts were still in the van. 但是今天的收入都还在车上
[02:25] And whoever did this shot him at close range. 而且凶手是近距离开枪
[02:27] Two G.S.W.s to the chest with powder burns. 胸口两处枪伤 有焦痕
[02:30] We figure the shooter boarded the truck 我们认为凶手登上车
[02:32] and shot Anton, knocking him back into the shifter. 射死了安东 然后把他抬回座位里
[02:35] Went into first, and that’s why the truck rolled here. 挂一档 车慢慢开到了这里
[02:37] Killer probably bolted out the back. 凶手大概从车后逃离的
[02:40] Anyone see it? 有人看到了吗
[02:41] We got unis canvassing for witnesses, 我们派了警员在这里找目击者
[02:42] but it’s not exactly an area where people hang out. 但这一带没什么人
[02:45] And what about street cams? 那街头监控呢
[02:46] Coverage is spotty. We’ll get really lucky if we get a hit. 覆盖不全 如果有发现真是撞大运了
[02:49] What was this kid doing here in the first place? 这孩子为什么来这一带啊
[02:52] I don’t know why our son would be in that neighborhood. 我不知道我们儿子为什么去那一带
[02:55] That’s not where we do business. 我们不是在那里做生意的
[02:56] Well, is it possible that he was involved 他有没有可能卷进什么
[02:58] in something that would take him down there, 危险的事中
[03:00] something dangerous? 才会去那边
[03:01] No. Anton was…A good boy. 不 安东是个好孩子
[03:04] Never got in trouble. 他从没惹过麻烦
[03:06] Were there any troubles on his route? 他行车线路上有什么麻烦吗
[03:08] Anything unusual going on in his life? 他生活中有什么异常吗
[03:12] He came home early from school. 他早下学回家了
[03:14] What school did he go to? 他去哪所学校
[03:15] He was taking night classes at the community college 他在布朗克斯的社区大学夜校
[03:18] in the Bronx for graphic design. 学平面设计
[03:21] Since he was a boy in Abkhazia, he loved to draw. 他小时候在阿布哈兹就喜欢画画
[03:25] But last night, he came back from class 但昨晚 他从学校回来时
[03:28] very upset, like something was wrong. 十分不安 似乎是出事了
[03:33] Yeah, there was definitely something wrong. 是啊 当时的确不对劲
[03:34] I’d never seen Anton like that before. 我从没见过安东那副样子
[03:38] Could you tell us what happened? 能跟我们说说情况吗
[03:39] Yeah, I’d given the class an assignment, 我给了他一项课业任务
[03:41] and Anton was working at his station like everyone else, 安东像其他人一样在自己的工作台做设计
[03:44] and all of a sudden he started shaking like he was terrified. 突然之间 他就开始颤抖 似乎很害怕
[03:48] Because of what? 因为什么
[03:50] I don’t know. He ran out of the room. 不知道 他随后跑出了教室
[03:52] But I saw him later in the parking lot 但后来我在停车场
[03:54] getting into a car with some guy. 看见他上了一个男人的车
[03:56] What guy? Can you describe him? 什么男人 能描述一下吗
[03:58] No, it was too dark, but… 太暗了
[04:00] I-I do remember the car. 我记得那辆车
[04:02] It was bright green, an old Camry. 亮绿色 老款凯美瑞
[04:05] Did you happen to get a license plate? 你记得车牌吗
[04:06] I-I got a 3, an “E,” and a “K.” 我记得有3 E和K
[04:10] You said this all started when he was at his station. 你说他是在工作台上突然发作
[04:13] Can we take a look at what he was working on? 能让我们看下他之前在忙些什么吗
[04:15] Uh, yeah. I have to log you into the system. 可以 我得先登录系统
[04:28] What the – – 怎么会这样
[04:29] His portfolio is gone and all his… 他的文件夹不见了 而且他的
[04:31] projects have been deleted. 作业也被删除了
[04:32] Did Anton delete them? Why would he do that? 是安东自己删除的吗 他为什么这么做
[04:35] I have no idea. 我不知道
[04:39] It’s C.S.U. Ryan. 是鉴证组 我是莱恩
[04:48] Ryan? 莱恩
[04:49] Hey. C.S.U. got us a lead. 鉴证组有发现
[04:52] See how this cabinet door is open? 看这个柜子的关合状态
[04:55] Just like in these crime scene photos. 跟凶案现场的照片一样
[05:01] Okay. So? 嗯 是一样的 那又如何
[05:03] So when the cabinet door is closed… 当柜子右边的门关上的时候
[05:06] There’s blood spatter on the door panel behind it. 左边原先被遮盖的地方也有血迹
[05:09] Which means the door was closed when Anton was shot. 说明安东被杀的时候右边的门是关上的
[05:11] Yep. Now, see this smear of blood 对 现在你们再看门内面
[05:15] on the inside edge of the door? 边缘处的血印
[05:16] C.S.U. said that this came from a finger, 鉴证组的人说这是手指印造成的
[05:18] So somebody grabbed the door from the inside, 所以有人从柜子里面
[05:22] pulling it open. 打开了门
[05:23] If someone was in there when Anton was shot… 如果安东被杀时有人在里面
[05:25] – They saw our killer. – A witness. -他就看见了杀人凶手 -有目击证人
[05:27] Yeah, not only that, I think our witness might be a kid. 不是这么简单 我猜测目击证人也许是个孩子
[05:29] What? 你说什么
[05:31] They left that on the inside of the cabinet. 这是他落在柜子里的
[05:33] It’s a permission slip for a class trip. 是一张班级郊游的许可征询信
[05:36] No usable prints on it, 无法从上面套取有用的指纹
[05:37] But it does have today’s date. 但的确是今天的日期
[05:40] Kennedy elementary. 肯尼迪小学
[05:41] That’s less than a mile away. 离这不到一英里
[05:42] Assuming an afternoon dismissal, 假设下午放学后
[05:44] Anton was shot at 5:00 p.m. 安东被杀时大概是下午5点
[05:46] Someone from that school was in this van when Anton was killed. 安东被杀时一位肯尼迪小学的学生在货车里
[05:51] Someone from Miss Ruiz’s second grade class. 是鲁伊兹老师二年级班上的学生
[05:55] I can’t imagine it’s one of Mrs. Ruiz’s students. 我不敢相信是鲁伊兹老师班上的学生
[05:58] Why would they even be in that area alone? 他们怎么会自己跑到那去
[06:00] Well, we’ll know more once our youth officer 等我们警官跟他们聊完后
[06:02] is done talking to them. 就知道了
[06:03] Now, what time did… 昨天鲁伊兹老师班上
[06:04] Mrs. Ruiz’s class let out yesterday? 是几点下课的
[06:07] At 3 p.m., and each child was picked up 3点放学的 而且每个孩子都是由
[06:09] by a parent or authorized guardian. 父母或者合法的监护人接走的
[06:10] Okay, and I’m gonna need a list of all of their names 我需要一份他们的名单
[06:13] so we can determine where they were at 5:00 p.m. 这样我们才能推断出下午5点他们大概在什么地方
[06:15] – Of course. – Detective Deckett? -没问题 -贝克特警探
[06:18] Mrs. Ruiz and I talked to all the students. 我和鲁伊兹老师和所有的学生都谈过了
[06:20] None of them seems to be your witness. 没人看起来像是目击者
[06:22] Except one of them has to be. 但是肯定有一个是
[06:25] You know, maybe we should talk to them again. 也许我们应该再跟他们聊一次
[06:27] If they’re afraid to come forward, that’s not gonna help. 如果他们害怕说出来 再来一次也没多大帮助
[06:29] Or perhaps they didn’t see anything. 又或者他们什么都没看见
[06:30] Either way, these children shouldn’t be subjected 不管怎样 他们也不该被无休止的问题
[06:32] – to endless questions. – I know, I understand, -一直纠缠下去 -我明白
[06:34] But we have to find this witness. 但我们必须找到目击证人
[06:36] In cases like this, a child is often more likely 像这种情况 孩子更容易像
[06:39] to open up to somebody who’s not an authority figure – – 非官方的人袒露心扉
[06:41] A classmate, a friend. 同学或者朋友
[06:44] So, basically, we’re looking for someone 所以我们要找一个
[06:47] who won’t intimidate them. 不会让他们觉得有压迫感的人
[06:49] An adult presence in the classroom 一个出现在教室里
[06:52] that 8- year- olds will view as a peer, 会被八岁的孩子当做是
[06:54] someone that they can consider one of their own? 他们同伴的成年人
[06:56] Okay, but where would we find someone like that? 好吧 可我们去哪找这样的人呢
[06:59] Got it. 通关了
[07:00] Easy. 太简单了
[07:15] Thank you, Mrs. Ruiz, 谢谢你 鲁伊兹老师
[07:16] For letting Castle spend time in your classroom. 同意让卡塞尔占用你的课堂时间
[07:19] I wasn’t given much of a choice. 我没什么选择
[07:20] Well, then we apologize for the imposition, 对此我们深表歉意
[07:23] but we do need to figure out who this witness is. 但我们的确需要找到目击证人
[07:26] And just how are you going to do that? 你们打算怎么做
[07:27] You know we spoke to all of them already, right? 你知道我们已经跟他们都谈过了 对吗
[07:29] Yes, but being 90% kid myself, 我不一样 我有儿童一般的心
[07:32] I have an ability to get into the minds of children. 我知道他们在想什么
[07:35] And I have the perfect plan. 而且我有个完美的计划
[07:36] Trust me, there is no such thing. 相信我 不可能的
[07:40] Have you ever been in a room 卡塞尔先生 你有曾和
[07:41] with 20 second- graders, Mr. Castle? 20个二年级学生待在一起的经历吗
[07:43] I appreciate your concern, Leslie. 谢谢你的关心 莱斯丽
[07:44] May I call you Leslie? 我能叫你莱斯丽吗
[07:46] – “Mrs. Ruiz” Is fine. Excellent. -鲁伊兹老师比较合适 -了解
[07:48] I’m sure I’m more than capable of handling 我有信心 对这些小鬼
[07:50] anything these little charmers can throw my way. 我能应付自如
[07:59] In this case, is an eraser. 别担心 只是个橡皮擦
[08:05] Hey, what do you got? 你们有什么发现吗
[08:06] We chased down that partial plate 我们根据安东老师提供的
[08:08] that Anton’s teacher gave us. 零星的车牌资料查了下
[08:09] That car she saw? 她看见的那辆车吗
[08:10] Looks like it’s registered to a retired cop 发现车子注册在一位已退休的
[08:12] named Clark Jaffe. 名叫克拉克·杰菲的警察名下
[08:14] – A cop? – Yeah. -警察 -对
[08:15] Anton placed a call to him that night from 安东那晚给他打了个电话
[08:17] the pay phone outside the college. 用的是校外的付费电话
[08:19] Okay, bring him in. 好 带他回来
[08:20] That’s gonna be a problem. 怕是不行了
[08:21] Jaffe’s dead. Shot to death. 他已经死了 被枪杀的
[08:23] He was shot, too? When? 他也被枪杀了 什么时候
[08:26] Yesterday, about eight hours before Anton. 昨天 安东遇害前八小时左右
[08:28] And I ran ballistics. It’s a match. 我进行了弹道对比 吻合
[08:31] It’s the same shooter. 是同一个凶手
[08:33] Okay. I’m on my way. 好 我马上来
[08:37] Hey, everybody. Atten– 大家伙儿 注…
[08:39] Attention, everyone! Hello! Attention! 注意 喂 大家都注意
[08:43] Guys. 伙计们
[08:46] Class. 同学们
[08:51] Neat trick. 绝招啊
[08:52] Children, this is Mr. Castle. 孩子们 这位是卡塞尔先生
[08:54] He’s gonna be helping me with today’s lessons. 今天的课将由他来帮我上
[08:56] Good morning, Mr. Castle. 早上好 卡塞尔先生
[09:00] Okay, Columbo. You’re on. 好了 大侦探 该你上了
[09:05] Right. 好
[09:09] Good morning, class. 同学们 早上好
[09:10] Does anyone here know what a writer is? 咱们有谁知道什么是作家吗
[09:13] – Yes? – A writer writes stories. -你说 -作家就是写故事的
[09:15] That’s exactly right. 非常正确
[09:17] And…who here knows a writer? 那么…有谁认识任何作家吗
[09:20] This is boring! 真无聊
[09:21] Mrs. Ruiz said I can show-and-tell my instant camera! 鲁伊兹老师说我可以展示我的拍立得
[09:23] Maybe later, Jason. 稍等会吧 杰森
[09:27] Yes? 你说
[09:28] Mr. Castle, aren’t you a writer? 卡塞尔先生 你不是就作家吗
[09:30] Well, as a matter of fact, I am. 事实上 我还真是
[09:32] Are you famous? 你有名吗
[09:34] Well, I don’t know if I’d use the word “Famous.” 我不确定”有名”这个词是否恰当
[09:35] -Some people… – my dad says your books suck. -有人… -我爸爸说你的书很烂
[09:45] Mr. Castle! 卡塞尔先生
[09:47] We do not make faces in my classroom. 我的课堂上不能做鬼脸
[09:49] He started it! 是他先的
[09:53] You said you had a plan? 你说你有计划来着
[09:54] Yes, yes, I have a plan. 对 我有计划
[09:58] Aside from me, does anyone here know another writer? 除了我 还有人认识其他作家吗
[10:04] Tell you what. Everyone look to your left. 这样吧 所有人向左看
[10:07] You’re looking at a writer. 你们看到的都是作家
[10:09] Except for you guys on the end. You’re looking at the wall. 除了最后一列的同学 你们看的是墙
[10:13] We are all writers. 我们都是作家
[10:15] If you can tell a story, you can write a story. 如果你会讲故事 你就能写故事
[10:20] So… 所以…
[10:23] Let’s do that right now. Let’s write a story. 咱们现在就开始吧 咱们来写个故事
[10:26] It can be about a little boy 主角可以是一个小男孩
[10:27] or a little girl, just like you. 或是小女孩 就像你们一样
[10:29] It can be as silly or as scary as you want it to be. 情节可以搞笑也可以恐怖 随你们发挥
[10:33] Can I write about having a tea party? 我能写一个过家家的故事吗
[10:35] Of course you can. 当然可以
[10:36] Mr. Castle, is it okay to make things up? 卡塞尔先生 我可以编故事吗
[10:39] Of course, yes. You can make things up, 当然可以 你们可以编故事
[10:41] Or you could, um, you could write it 又或者 你们可以
[10:44] based on something that happened in real life. 改写生活中真实发生过的事
[10:48] Is everyone ready? 大家都准备好了吗
[10:53] Uh, go! 开始
[11:02] We found a link between our two vics? 找到两名受害者之间的联系了吗
[11:03] Other than Anton getting in Jaffe’s car that night, 除了知道安东那晚上了杰菲的车
[11:05] not so far, and Anton’s never been in trouble with the law. 其他还没有 而且安东没有案底
[11:08] You talk to Anton’s parents? 问过安东的父母了吗
[11:09] Yeah, they never heard of Jaffe. 问了 他们从没听说过杰菲
[11:10] I’m telling you, these guys, 我跟你说 这两个人
[11:11] they lived in different neighborhoods, 他们住在不同的街区
[11:13] they moved in different circles. 结交的是不同的圈子
[11:14] They drive off together, 他们一起开车离开的
[11:15] and then the next day they both end up dead? 然后第二天两人都死了
[11:17] They’re connected. We just gotta find out how. 他们一定有关联 我们要查出来
[11:20] I got something else. After Clark Jaffe was killed, 还有点发现 克拉克·杰菲遇害后
[11:22] someone tossed his place. 有人翻过他的家
[11:25] Killer was looking for something. 凶手在找什么东西
[11:32] If you don’t hydrate, they’ll eat you alive. 不多喝点水的话 他们能把你累死
[11:34] Ah, thank you. That’s very kind. 谢谢 你真好
[11:37] So, how are those stories they wrote? 他们写的故事怎么样了
[11:39] Oh, and feel free to use my desk. 别客气 我的桌子尽管用
[11:42] I was.. I just… 我…只是
[11:45] You don’t like me very much, do you? 你不太喜欢我 对吧
[11:48] That’s not it, Mr. Castle. 不是 卡塞尔先生
[11:50] These are kids, 他们还是孩子
[11:51] and it’s my job to protect them, 我有责任保护他们
[11:54] even from people who mean well. 即便对方是出于好意
[11:58] Besides, if one of them did see something, 而且 如果他们真有人看到了什么
[12:00] They’re too afraid to come forward. 他都吓得没勇气说出来
[12:02] So why would you expect them to write about? 你又怎么能指望他会写下来呢
[12:04] Well, I don’t. Well, not directly. 我没有 起码不是直接写下来
[12:07] But an experience that powerful 但一段那么让人难忘的经历
[12:09] is going to find a way to express itself 总会想办法自己浮出水面
[12:11] and end up on the page. 最后就会落于纸上
[12:13] Even the wildest fantasy is based on a kernel of truth. 再天马行空的想象也是基于事实基础的
[12:17] As a master storyteller, I’m able to separate 作为一个故事大师
[12:20] the make-believe from the telltale details of thinly veiled fact. 我能从细微的痕迹中分辨出事实和虚构
[12:24] You mark my words, Mrs. Ruiz… 记住我的话 鲁伊兹老师
[12:26] Somewhere in this pile is the key 这堆东西中的某处
[12:28] to identifying our witness. 有我们找到目击者的关键
[12:39] I followed up on Jaffe’s car. 我查了杰菲的车
[12:41] There’s no G.P.S., no E-ZPass. 没有导航 没有收费系统的记录
[12:43] There’s no way of finding out 完全没有办法
[12:44] where he and Anton went that night. 知道他和安东那晚去了哪里
[12:47] Okay, what about you on financials? 好吧 你的财务状况调查如何
[12:49] For an ex-cop, the guy lived like a monk. 作为前警察 他的生活比和尚还简谱
[12:51] So did Anton, which is part of our problem. 安东也是 而这正是我们的麻烦所在
[12:53] The kid had no cell phone, no credit cards to pull. 那孩子没手机 没信用卡记录
[12:56] There’s got to be a connection between these two guys. 他们俩一定有联系
[12:57] I’m just not finding it. 但我就是找不到
[12:59] But here’s what I don’t get — 但我不理解的是
[13:00] what’s a 22-year-old ice cream man 22岁的一个卖冰淇淋的
[13:02] doing with an ex-cop, anyway? 能和一个前任警察有什么关系呢
[13:04] I may have a lead on that. 关于这事我可能有线索了
[13:05] I was looking into the ice cream truck. 我调查了那辆冰淇淋车
[13:07] It was ticketed last week up on Marble Hill, 上周在马布尔山被贴了罚单
[13:09] – which is nowhere near Anton’s route. – So? -但那根本不在安东的路线上 -于是
[13:11] So I checked into Clark Jaffe’s financials. 于是我调查了克拉克·杰菲的财务状况
[13:14] Jaffe’s credit card shows that he parked at a meter 杰菲的信用卡显示他恰在当天
[13:16] the exact same block on the same day. 用过同一条街的停车场
[13:20] That’s not a coincidence. 这绝不是巧合
[13:23] This is traffic cam footage of Anton’s truck that day. 这是当天拍到安东的车的交通监控录像
[13:27] Now watch. 看
[13:34] He goes into that shipping store. 他进了那家物流店
[13:36] What’s he doing in there? 他去那干什么
[13:37] I have no idea. But I scrubbed all the footage. 不知道 但我仔细看了一遍录像
[13:40] This is from an hour earlier. 这是一小时前的
[13:45] A green camry. 绿色凯美瑞
[13:47] And that’s Clark Jaffe. 和克拉克·杰菲
[13:51] Going into the same store. 进了同一家店
[13:53] So what were the two of them doing? 他们俩去那儿干什么
[13:57] I found it! 我找到啦
[13:59] I think I found our witness! 我想我找到目击者了
[14:01] Right here. It’s Jack. 就是这份 是杰克
[14:03] He wrote a story about an evil giant, 他写了一个关于邪恶巨人的故事
[14:06] which, from a child’s perspective, 从孩子的角度看
[14:07] is how the killer would seem. 就是凶手应有的形象
[14:09] He said that the giant spoke in a loud, angry voice, 他说那个巨人声音很大很生气
[14:11] said mean things, and promised he would hurt someone. 说话很凶 而且说他要伤害别人
[14:15] That’s just “Jack and the Beanstalk.” 那不过是杰克与豌豆的故事
[14:17] Yes, but in this story, the giant had a gun. 没错 但他的故事里 巨人有把枪
[14:21] Okay. Let’s say you’re right. 好吧 就算你是对的
[14:23] Let’s say Jack was hiding in the ice cream truck, 假设杰克当时真藏在冰淇淋车里
[14:25] and he’s afraid to tell anyone. 而且他太害怕不愿说出来
[14:27] How are you gonna get him to tell you? 你又怎么让他告诉你呢
[14:39] Keep moving! Move up! 继续前进 前进
[14:41] Hold back, guys! Cover me! 停止前进 兄弟们 掩护我
[14:44] Got ’em! 干掉他们啦
[14:44] Nice work! Whoa! Wait a minute. 干的好 等等
[14:47] I think I see more bad guys ahead. 我想我看到前方出现了更多坏人
[14:50] What? 怎么了
[14:51] There’s a giant. 有个巨人
[14:53] And does he… 他有没有
[14:55] Yeah. He does. He’s got a gun. 没错 他拿着一把枪
[14:57] No! Get down! He’s gonna shoot it! 糟糕 快趴下 他要开枪了
[14:59] You think? 你这么觉得吗
[15:00] He did last time. He said, “I’m gonna shoot.” 上次就是这样 他说 我要开枪了
[15:03] Then he did. 然后他就开枪了
[15:05] – Last time, like in your story? – Yes. -上次 就像你的故事吗 -是
[15:07] He shot his gun — bing, bing! 他开枪了 砰砰
[15:08] And then the other guy was bleeding. 然后另一个人就流血了
[15:12] Only… 不过
[15:14] it wasn’t a story, was it, Jack? 这并不是个故事 对吗 杰克
[15:15] It really happened. 这是真的
[15:17] I was scared. I closed my eyes 我好害怕 我闭上了眼睛
[15:19] until the giant disappeared. 直到巨人消失
[15:21] Hey, man, you are very brave. 哥们儿 你很勇敢
[15:23] That’s not what my brother said. 我哥哥不是这么说的
[15:26] Your brother was there? 你哥哥也在
[15:27] He said, “Don’t be a chicken. It’s just a stupid movie.” 他说 别当胆小鬼了 这只是电影
[15:32] Then he changed the channel. 然后他就换台了
[15:34] – The giant was on TV? – Yeah. -巨人是在电视上的 -是的
[15:41] Mr. Castle wet his pants! Mr. Castle wet his pants! 卡塞尔先生尿裤子了 卡塞尔先生尿裤子了
[15:46] No, no — see, the ground was wet! 没有 这是因为草坪是湿的
[15:58] Yeah. Anton and Mr. Jaffe. They come in here a lot. 安东和杰菲先生 他们常来
[16:02] Anton rented a P.O. box here 安东六个月前租了个
[16:05] about six months ago, box 552. 邮政信箱 552号
[16:07] And he shared it with Jaffe. 他和杰菲一起用
[16:08] – They were sharing a P.O. box? – Yeah. -他们共用一个邮政信箱 -是的
[16:11] What kind of mail were they getting? 他们收到的都是什么样的邮件
[16:12] That’s the thing. They weren’t getting any mail. 奇怪的就在这儿 他们没收到过邮件
[16:14] At least not that I ever saw. 至少我没见过
[16:17] Then why did they need the box? 那他们用这邮箱干什么
[16:18] All I know is they both came in twice a week to check it. 我只知道他们都每两周来查看一次
[16:21] – Together? – No. -一起吗 -不是
[16:22] Usually about an hour apart. 一般隔一小时左右
[16:24] They were using it as a dead drop. 这是他们的情报秘密传递点
[16:26] Yeah, but for what? 没错 但传递的是什么呢
[16:27] Uh — when was the last time you saw them? 你最后一次见他们是什么时候
[16:29] I saw ’em both last week. 上周他们两个我都见过
[16:31] But Anton came in yesterday. 但昨天安东又来了
[16:33] And he seemed a little worked up 而且我告诉他那通电话的事后
[16:35] after I told him about the phone call I’d got. 他看起来有点激动
[16:37] What phone call? 哪通电话
[16:38] Some dude with a Russian accent 一个俄国口音的人打来的
[16:40] called asking me who owned box 552 — 问我说552号邮箱是谁的
[16:43] Anton’s box. 就是安东的那个
[16:45] I told the caller we don’t give out that kind of information, 我跟他说我们不能提供客户信息
[16:47] but when I mentioned the call to Anton, 但当我跟安东说起此事时
[16:50] He flipped out. 他突然失控了
[16:51] So Anton knew this guy. 这么说安东认识这个人
[16:53] – Yeah. – I guess so, ’cause he went into total panic mode, -是 -我也这么认为 因为他非常慌张
[16:56] Said he had to use the phone. 说要打个电话
[16:57] But I couldn’t let him use it. 但我不能让他打
[16:59] It’s against company policy, 因为这违法了公司的规定
[17:00] So he just raced out of here. 于是他就跑了出去
[17:02] What time was that? 那是什么时间
[17:04] – 3:00. – Okay, thanks. -三点 -好的 谢了
[17:05] 3:00 P.M.? That’s two hours before Anton was killed. 下午三点 两个小时后安东就被杀了
[17:08] Sounds like this Russian dude was coming for him. 看来这个俄国人是来干掉他的
[17:10] Who do you think Anton was trying to call — Jaffe? 你觉得安东是想打给谁 杰菲吗
[17:12] Or someone else connected to all of this. 或者是另一个与这些事有关系的人
[17:14] Look, Anton didn’t have a cell, 安东没有手机
[17:15] so if he really needed to make a call, he’d go nearby. 所以如果他真想打电话 那一定就在附近
[17:18] I’ll canvass all the stores in the area, 我会排查这里所有的商店
[17:19] see if anyone let Anton use their phone. 看看有没有人让安东打过电话
[17:21] Great. And, school’s almost out. 很好 学校快要放学了
[17:23] I’ll get ahold of Castle and see if he’s gotten 我去接卡塞尔 看看他有没有
[17:24] any closer to finding our witness. 找到目击者
[17:27] No, no breakthroughs yet, 还没有进展
[17:29] But, the good news is — is, 不过 好消息是
[17:30] it looks like they’ve accepted me as one of their own. 他们好像已经把我当作他们的一员了
[17:32] Okay, guys, give me the wallet. That was a gift. 各位 把钱包还给我 那是别人送的礼物
[17:35] Wait, what is going on over there? 等等 你那边到底什么情况
[17:37] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[17:38] No, everything’s fine. I’ll talk to you tonight. 没有 一切顺利 晚上再谈
[17:41] Okay, bye-bye. 好的 再见
[17:43] Okay, guys, very funny. 好了 小家伙们 很好玩
[17:44] Give me back the wallet now. 快把钱包还给我
[17:46] Mrs. Ruiz, a little help here? 鲁伊兹老师 能帮个忙吗
[17:48] – Here! Here! Here! – No? -这里 这里 -不帮吗
[17:53] Okay, that’s get– okay. 好吧 这有点…
[18:01] Children, line up in the hall for dismissal. 孩子们 去走廊站好队准备放学
[18:08] Mr. Castle, are you okay? 卡塞尔先生 你还好吗
[18:11] Yes, I am. 是的 我没事
[18:13] I’m fine. Thank you, Emily. Very kind. 我很好 谢谢你 艾米丽 你真好
[18:15] I know how it feels. 我知道这种感觉
[18:17] Sometimes bad things happen to me, too. 有时我也会遇到不好的事
[18:20] They do? 是吗
[18:22] Really bad things — 很不好的事
[18:23] Things I didn’t want to tell Mrs. Ruiz 今天早晨鲁伊兹老师问我的时候
[18:26] when she asked me this morning. 我不想告诉她
[18:28] Well, things like what? 什么事呢
[18:31] Like yesterday, I was… 比如昨天 我…
[18:32] Emily? Come along, dear. 艾米丽 快过来 亲爱的
[18:34] We don’t want to be late for the doctor. 我们去看医生不能迟到
[18:38] Will you be here tomorrow? 你明天会来吗
[18:40] You can count on it. 一定来
[18:49] So Esposito confirmed with Emily’s parents 埃斯波西托跟艾米丽的父母的确认了
[18:51] that her 14-year-old brother was supposed to be 那天她14岁的哥哥应该负责
[18:53] watching her that day, but he was playing video games 看着她的 可是他当时在玩游戏
[18:57] and he didn’t check on her for hours. 好几个小时都没有看她
[18:58] So she could have sneaked out. 这么说她可能溜出去了
[19:00] It is her, Beckett. I knew it! 就是她 贝克特 我确定
[19:02] Which is why we should have talked to her at her place last night. 所以我们昨晚就应该去她家跟她谈
[19:05] And risk intimidating her? No, no. 不顾把她吓到吗 不行 不行
[19:07] This girl’s — she’s ready to open up to me. 这个小女孩 她已经准备好要跟我说了
[19:09] We have a… a special connection. 我们有种 特别的感情
[19:13] Really? Should I be worried? 是吗 我需要担心吗
[19:15] Only that I’m gonna solve the case before you. 只需要担心我会比你先破案
[19:20] Where do you think you’re going? 你们要去哪
[19:22] Second grade. 二年级教室
[19:23] Not without finishing your breakfast. 要吃完早餐才能走
[19:25] I ate most of it, and I’m just — I’m late. 我基本吃完了 而且我要迟到了
[19:27] Come on, dad, just one more bite. 拜托 老爸 就再吃一口
[19:28] Alexis, I’m not — 阿丽克西斯 我不…
[19:30] Now don’t forget your lunch. 别忘了你的午餐
[19:35] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[19:37] It’s weird. I’ll talk to her. 她的确有点怪异 我会跟她谈的
[19:38] – Okay. – But right now… -好 -不过现在…
[19:41] I’m late for a tea party. 我要赶紧去过家家了
[19:46] Thank you so mu– 非常感谢
[19:47] Oh, that’s plenty. 倒得好多
[19:49] Did you make this tea yourself? 这茶是你自己泡的吗
[19:51] I have to say, it’s excellent. 不得不说 太好喝了
[19:52] – Thank you. – No, thank you. -谢谢 -不 应该谢谢你
[19:54] Do you want some sugar? 你要加糖吗
[19:56] Actually, I’m trying to cut back. 其实我正在减肥
[19:57] Do you have any low-calorie fairy dust? 你有低能量仙尘吗
[20:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:03] Perfect. 太好了
[20:08] Delicious. Thank you very much. 太好喝了 非常感谢
[20:10] And thank you for spending recess with me. 也谢谢你课间跟我一起玩
[20:12] You’re welcome. 不客气
[20:14] Do you want to build an ice palace? 你想建一座冰宫吗
[20:15] It’s only my favorite thing to do. 这是我最喜欢的事
[20:18] Here we go. 开始吧
[20:19] Oh, they are nice. 太漂亮了
[20:22] You know, Emily, do you remember yesterday 艾米丽 你还记得吗 昨天你跟我说
[20:25] you said that something really bad happened, 你遇到了非常不好的事情
[20:28] something… 那事情…
[20:29] You’re making the wall too high. 你造的墙太高了
[20:30] Oh. Sorry. 抱歉
[20:32] Is that better? 这样好一些了吗
[20:34] All right. 好了
[20:36] You said it was something 你说有些事情
[20:37] that you didn’t want to tell Mrs. Ruiz about. 你不想告诉鲁伊兹老师
[20:39] Do you think maybe you’d want to tell me? 那你想跟我说说吗
[20:43] Okay. 好吧
[20:45] You know, you could — if you wanted. 你知道 如果你愿意可以跟我说说
[20:46] It would just be… one princess to another. 就好像一位公主对另一位公主
[20:50] Because princesses help each other? 因为公主们要互相帮助吗
[20:53] Because princesses help each other. 因为公主们要互相帮助
[20:57] It’s about Jason. 这和杰森有关
[21:00] Jason — that kid who makes faces, Jason? 杰森 那个做鬼脸的小孩吗
[21:03] He’s a bully. 他欺负人
[21:04] He says mean things and pulls my hair. 他说一些难听的话还扯我的头发
[21:06] This morning, he stepped on my foot — on purpose. 今天早上他踩了我的脚 故意的
[21:11] Emily, do you know why people do mean things? 艾米丽 你知道为什么人会做不好的事吗
[21:14] ‘Cause it makes ’em feel strong. 因为这样会让他们觉得自己很坚强
[21:16] Really, though, you and me, we’re the strong ones. 真的 可你和我 我们本身就很坚强
[21:19] We just keep our strength inside. 我们只是把我们的力量放在心里
[21:21] So sometimes we forget it’s there. 以至于有时候我们自己都会忘了它的存在
[21:23] Like sometimes I forget I have gum in my pocket. 就好像有时候我忘了我口袋里有口香糖
[21:25] Exactly. So, next time Jason does something mean, 是的 所以下次杰森再欺负你
[21:30] you just use that strength and just let it go. 你要拿出勇气 释放它
[21:34] When he sees he can’t upset you, he’ll stop bothering you. 当他发现无法使你生气 他就不会来烦你
[21:37] Okay? 好吗
[21:41] Can I go out and play now? 我能出去玩了吗
[21:43] Of course. I’ll take care of these dishes 当然 这些盘子我来洗
[21:44] and finish the palace. 宫殿我会来完成的
[21:51] Not her, huh? 不是她 对吗
[21:52] Go ahead. Gloat. 来吧 你就幸灾乐祸吧
[21:56] Maybe this was a dumb idea. 可能这就是个愚蠢的想法
[21:58] Oh, it was. 当然是
[22:00] But…that dumb idea 但这个笨办法
[22:04] got Emily to confide in you. 也让艾米丽对你吐露了心声
[22:07] You’re earning their trust, Mr. Castle. 他们渐渐信任你了 卡塞尔先生
[22:10] I guess I am, aren’t I? 我想是的 不是吗
[22:12] And if you got Emily to open up to you, 如果你让艾米丽对你敞开心扉
[22:14] then who knows? 接下来的事谁知道呢
[22:15] Maybe that witness really will come forward. 可能那个目击者也会这样的
[22:19] Thank you… 谢谢你
[22:21] Leslie? 莱斯丽
[22:23] Still Mrs. Ruiz. Right. 还是叫我鲁伊兹老师好点
[22:26] Oh, dear! 天呐
[22:28] Please! 让一下
[22:32] She punched me in the nose! 她一拳打在我鼻子上
[22:34] It was my inside strength. 这是我内心的力量
[22:36] I let it go, like Mr. Castle said. 我释放它了 就像卡塞尔先生说的那样
[22:38] – You told her to hit me?! – What?! No, Jason — -你让她揍我 -什么 不是的杰森
[22:41] I’m gonna tell the principal! 我要告诉校长
[22:43] I’m — that was — 我 那是
[22:48] Mr. Castle, I’m sure that this is being 卡塞尔先生 我确定这件事情
[22:50] blown out of proportion, but I’ll be candid. 被搞得过分严重了 但我实话实说
[22:54] Jason’s parents are two high-powered lawyers 杰森的父母是非常厉害的律师
[22:56] with a zest for litigation. 对起诉有着非一般的热情
[22:58] We found out a while ago that it’s best not to upset them. 我们刚刚决定最好还是不要惹怒他们
[23:02] So what are you saying? 你的意思是
[23:04] We gave this experiment a fair shot, 我们已经试过了
[23:06] but now we have to move on. 但是现在我们得向前看了
[23:08] Principal Silva, please — I just need a little more time. 席尔瓦校长拜托 我只需要多一点时间
[23:12] I wish that I could believe that, Mr. Castle, 我也希望能相信你 卡塞尔先生
[23:14] but have you made any progress in identifying 但你在寻找目击证人这件事上
[23:16] this supposed witness? 有什么进展吗
[23:18] Any progress at all? 任何的进展
[23:25] Nothing pops with this financials. 从财务情况上看不出任何线索
[23:26] If Anton and Jaffe were doing anything illegal 如果安东和杰菲是利用那个邮箱
[23:28] with that P.O. box, they weren’t making much money. 进行非法活动 他们也赚不到什么钱
[23:30] Clark Jaffe put in 30 years. 克拉克·杰菲任职了30年
[23:32] He retired with commendations and a spotless service record. 他受过表彰直到退休也没有任何污点记录
[23:35] Why would someone like him break the law? 为什么像他那样的人会犯法呢
[23:38] I’m asking the same thing about Anton. 对安东我也有同样的疑问
[23:40] What we really need is Castle’s witness. 我们最需要的就是卡塞尔寻找的目击证人
[23:42] Yo. Canvass got a hit. 排查有线索了
[23:44] The owner of a bodega near that mailbox store 邮箱存放店旁边的一个酒窖老板说
[23:45] said that Anton came in all desperate to use the phone. 安东非常惊慌地进来使用了电话
[23:48] – The guy let him make a call. – To whom? -这个人让他打了电话 -给谁
[23:51] To this guy. Dmitri Kalenkov. 这个人 德米特里·拉伦科夫
[23:53] He emigrated to the U.S. in ’03 他2003年移民到美国
[23:55] and is rumored to be an enforcer for the Bratva. 有传闻说他是俄国黑手党的打手
[23:57] Russian organized crime? 俄罗斯集团犯罪
[23:59] Wait a minute. 等等
[24:00] The guy who called asking about the P.O. Box — 那个来询问邮箱的人
[24:02] Wasn’t he Russian, too? What if that was Dmitri, 不也是俄国人吗 如果那人就是德米特里
[24:04] and he’s the one that took out Jaffe and Anton? 会不会他就是杀害杰菲和安东的凶手
[24:06] Maybe they were involved in something illegal, 可能他们做了一些非法的勾当
[24:09] and whatever it was stepped on Russian mob turf. 不管那是什么 跟俄国犯罪团伙有关
[24:11] So Anton called Dmitri to smooth things over. 所以安东给德米特里打电话来调解
[24:13] And ended up taking two in the chest. 结果最后胸口挨了两枪
[24:16] Thanks, l.T. 谢谢
[24:18] Organized crime just got a current address on dmitri. 集团犯罪组刚拿到德米特里现在的住址
[24:22] – N.Y.P.D.! – Dmitri Kalenkov! -纽约警局 -德米特里·拉伦科夫
[24:24] – N.Y.P.D.! – Hands up! Hands up! -纽约警局 -举起手来 举起手来
[24:27] – N.Y.P.D.! – Hands up, Dmi– -纽约警局 -举起手来 德米
[24:30] That smells good. 这味道真是
[24:34] Found him! 找到他了
[24:36] It’s Dmitri. 这就是德米特里
[24:40] He’s been shot. 他被人枪杀了
[24:42] Been dead at least a couple of days. 已经死了好几天了
[24:44] Hey, Beckett, check it out. 贝克特 过来看看
[24:48] Electrical cable, car battery, leads. 电缆 汽车电池 导线
[24:53] He was tortured first. 他先被折磨过
[25:04] Well, someone might have been tortured here, 某人曾在这里被折磨过
[25:06] but it wasn’t Dmitri. 不过不是德米特里
[25:08] Are you sure? 你确定
[25:09] The only injury I see besides bullet wounds 我发现的伤口除了枪伤
[25:12] is a blunt-force trauma to the back of the head, 就是他脑后的钝器外伤
[25:14] And by the look of the contusion, 根据创面的情况来看
[25:16] I would say it was made by that broken chair arm. 我认为凶器是那把断掉的座椅扶手
[25:20] So if Dmitri wasn’t tortured, 假如被折磨的不是德米特里
[25:21] maybe he was the one doing the torturing. 可能他就是负责折磨的人
[25:23] It fits the profile of a mob enforcer. 正符合他黑帮打手的身份
[25:25] Which means whoever was tied into that chair broke free, 就是说那个被绑在椅子上的人挣脱了
[25:27] overpowered Dmitri, and then shot him. 制住了德米特里 然后枪杀了他
[25:31] How long has he been dead? 他死了有多久了
[25:33] I’d say at least three days. 至少有三天时间
[25:35] So Dmitri was killed before Jaffe and Anton. 那德米特里是在杰菲和安东之前被杀的
[25:37] And most likely by the same shooter. 而且很有可能是同一杀手所为
[25:39] Same two taps to the chest. 同样胸口上开了两枪
[25:42] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[25:45] Why kill a mob enforcer, 为什么要杀害一个黑帮打手
[25:46] an ice cream man, and a retired cop? 一个卖冰激凌的和一个退休警察
[25:48] What were they mixed up in? 他们到底卷入什么事情了
[25:49] I don’t know, 我不知道
[25:49] but it’s starting to look like a Russian thing. 但这看上去和俄国有很大关系
[25:51] Anton, Dmitri, the guy who called the mailbox store. 安东 德米特里还有那个给邮箱店打电话的人
[25:54] Okay, touch base with Organized Crime again. 再和有组织犯罪调查科联系看看
[25:55] Let’s see if there’s a conflict in the Russian community. 让他们查查俄罗斯社区里有什么冲突
[25:57] All right. 好的
[25:59] Hey. That was Anton’s parents. 是安东的父母那边
[26:02] Someone just broke into their apartment and tossed the place. 有人闯进了他们的公寓还翻了个底朝天
[26:04] Just like Jaffe’s place was tossed. 这和杰菲的住所被翻过一样
[26:06] The killer’s after something. 凶手正在找某个东西
[26:08] Something that our victims had. 某个这些被害者拥有的东西
[26:10] Yeah, but what? 是的 但是什么呢
[26:12] Goodbye. Bye, sweetheart. 再见 亲爱的
[26:14] Bye, Fiona. Bye, June. 再见 菲奥娜 再见 琼
[26:16] – Bye, Sophie. – Thank you, Mr. Castle. -再见 苏菲 -谢谢你 卡塞尔先生
[26:17] – Bye, Sarah, bye. – Bye. -再见 莎拉 -再见了
[26:19] Have a good one, buddy. 要开开心心的 小朋友
[26:20] Jack, you make sure you keep your guard up on that battlefield, 杰克 在战场上的时候一定要保持警惕
[26:23] all right? 记住了吗
[26:23] – All right. Bye, sweetheart. – Bye. -再见 亲爱的 -再见了
[26:28] You’re leaving? 你真的要走了吗
[26:29] Oh. Yeah, Emily, I gotta go. 是的 艾米丽 我得走了
[26:32] Is it because I got you in trouble? 是不是我害你的
[26:33] Oh, no. No, Emily, that’s not your fault. 不不 艾米丽 不是你的错
[26:36] I-I’m always in trouble. 我总是要走的
[26:38] Come here. 过来
[26:41] You make sure you use your princess powers for good, okay? 答应我要善用你的公主之力 好吗
[26:45] Bye. 再见了
[26:51] Bye, guys. 再见 孩子们
[26:53] I never thought I’d say this, 我从没想过我会这么说
[26:54] but I’m sorry to see you leave. 你要走了我心里也不舒服
[26:57] Thank you very much, Mrs. Ruiz. 谢谢你这么说 鲁伊兹女士
[26:59] Please call me “Leslie.” 叫我莱斯丽就行了
[27:01] I’ll contact you if there are any new developments. 如果有新进展的话我会立刻通知你的
[27:03] – I appreciate that. – Take care. -非常感谢 -保重
[27:18] I could not believe what I saw. 我简直无法相信我看到的
[27:20] When my wife and I got back from lunch, 我和我老婆吃完午饭回来之后
[27:22] the door was kicked in 发现门被踹开了
[27:23] and the place was torn apart. 整个房间被翻得一团糟
[27:25] Do you have any idea what they were looking for? 你知不知道他们在找什么
[27:27] In Anton’s room, the ceiling vent was pried open, 安东房间天花板的通风孔被撬开了
[27:31] and on the floor right below it. 就在下面的地板上
[27:36] I found this. 我发现了这个
[27:42] Passports? 护照
[27:48] They’re blank. 都是空白的
[27:49] What was Anton doing with these? 你知道安东怎么会有这些的吗
[27:51] I’ve never seen them before today. 我之前从来没见过这些
[27:55] What was my son involved in? 我的儿子究竟卷入什么事情了
[27:57] He was studying graphic design. 他正在进修平面设计
[27:58] Do you think he was forging passports? 你觉得他是不是在伪造护照
[28:00] Mr. Vetotchkin, I — I need to ask you, 维托什金先生 我想问你一下
[28:02] do you recognize this man? 你见过这个人吗
[28:06] Yes, that’s Dmitri. Dmitri kalenkov. 见过 这是德米特里 德米特里·拉伦科夫
[28:11] And how do you know him? 你是怎么认识他的
[28:12] He and my son grew up together 他和我儿子一起长大的
[28:14] back in Abkhazia during the war. 在阿布哈兹还在战乱的时候
[28:18] Is Dmitri involved in this, too? 德米特里也和这事有关吗
[28:25] I’m sorry. Just one moment. 抱歉 稍等一下
[28:30] Beckett, you need to come down here. 贝克特 你得过来一下
[28:32] I found something. 我发现了线索
[28:35] Castle, whoever put this in your pocket… 卡塞尔 把这个塞到你口袋的人…
[28:37] Is sending me a message. 在传达一个讯息
[28:40] Our witness is reluctant to come forward, 我们的证人不太情愿出来作证
[28:41] but when they saw I was leaving, 但等他发现我要走了
[28:44] it forced their hand. 他不得不有所行动
[28:45] Have you tried just asking who drew it? 你有没有问过是谁画的
[28:48] I don’t want to scare them off… 我不想把他吓跑了
[28:51] But I have a plan. 不过我有个计划
[28:56] Okay, class, time for that extra recess period 同学们 额外的休息时间到了
[28:58] I promised you for being extra good today. 这是你们表现好给你们的奖励
[29:08] I’m Emily. Who are you? 我叫艾米丽 你是谁
[29:10] I’m kate. I’m Mr. Castle’s…friend. 我叫凯特 是卡塞尔先生的朋友
[29:14] Do you like to play princess with him? 你喜欢和他玩扮公主游戏吗
[29:18] Uh…sometimes. 时不时
[29:22] Are you two getting married? 你们俩是不是要结婚
[29:25] One day. One day. 有一天会的
[29:29] Now’s our chance. I’ll take the front. 现在机会来了 我从前面开始找
[29:31] You guys take the back. 你们俩从后面开始
[29:32] Okay, so what are we looking for? 我们找的是什么
[29:34] A drawing that looks like it could have been made by the same kid. 找一幅可能来自同一个孩子画的画
[29:36] Yeah, but these are second-graders. 但是这些是一群二年级学生
[29:37] I mean, don’t their drawings look the same? 他们的画风都差不多啊
[29:39] Not to me, detective. 在我看来不是的 探长
[29:40] When you live and breathe these children, 当你和这群孩子朝夕相处
[29:42] every scribble is like a fingerprint. 每一笔画的涂抹都是独一无二的
[29:44] Can’t imagine they’ll need much prompting when we confront them. 真想不到面对他们还要说这么鼓舞的话
[29:46] This has clearly been eating away 目击的事很显然已经
[29:47] at their delicate little psyches. 被他们脆弱的小心灵给侵蚀了
[29:49] Given the chance to unburden themselves — 给他们自我倾诉的机会
[29:51] Found it. 找到了
[29:54] All right. Who’s our sensitive little soul? 那个脆弱的小心灵是谁
[29:56] Hey, Mrs. Ruiz, 鲁伊兹老师
[29:58] why are you going through my desk? 你为什么翻我的桌子
[30:01] Jason? 杰森
[30:04] You’re the witness? 你是目击证人
[30:10] I’m not talking to Mr. Castle. He’s a jerk-face. 我不会告诉卡塞尔先生的 他是个混球
[30:13] Okay, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[30:14] He’s the jerk-face. 他才是小混球
[30:16] He’s 8 years old. 他才八岁
[30:17] You’ve been here for a day and a half, 你来这才一天半
[30:19] and you already have a nemesis? 这么快就拉仇恨了
[30:20] How was I supposed to know he’d be the witness? 我怎么会知道他就是目击证人
[30:31] Jason, 杰森
[30:34] I want you to know that you’re not in trouble, okay? 我想告诉你你没惹上任何麻烦 好吗
[30:38] All I did was draw a picture. 我只不过是画了一幅画
[30:41] Ex-exactly. 没错
[30:43] But I know that you want to tell me 但是我知道你想告诉我
[30:46] all about this picture. 关于画上的事情
[30:48] Except jerk-face over there, 除非是因为混球在
[30:49] he thinks that you’re too scared and that we should 他认为你是胆小鬼所以我们应该
[30:51] call your mom to come and pick you up. 打电话叫你妈妈来接你
[30:53] I’m not scared! 我才不是胆小鬼
[30:54] Told ya. 就是嘛
[30:56] So, listen, I need you to tell me everything that you remember seeing 我要你告诉我藏在冰淇淋卡车的时候
[31:00] while you were hiding in this ice cream truck. 你看见的所有事情
[31:03] I-I can’t. 我不能说
[31:05] Jason, believe me, it’s gonna feel a lot better 杰森 相信我 把心底的秘密说出来
[31:08] letting it out rather than keeping it in. 会比藏在心里的感觉更好
[31:11] No! I can’t, because I wasn’t there! 不 我不能说 因为我当时不在那
[31:15] You weren’t? 你不在那
[31:19] But I know who was. 但是我知道是谁
[31:22] Who? 是谁
[31:24] I’m not supposed to tell. 我不该说出来的
[31:26] Jason, listen, we just want to help you. 杰森 我们只是想帮你
[31:29] Okay? 好吗
[31:38] It was my sister. 是我姐姐
[31:41] Okay. 好的
[31:42] Does she go to this school, too? 她也在这里上学吗
[31:44] She’s a grownup. 她是个大人
[31:46] We have different dads. 我们是同母异父姐弟
[31:47] I stay with her when our mom goes out of town. 妈妈出城的时候我和她住在一起
[31:51] So you gave her your permission slip that day? 那天是你把请假条给她的
[31:53] She dropped me off 是她让我请假的
[31:55] and she said she had to meet her friend, the ice cream man. 她说她要去见个朋友 一个冰淇淋男
[31:58] When she came home, she was crying. 当她回到家时 她哭了
[32:02] She told me never tell anyone where she went, 她跟我说不能告诉任何人她去哪了
[32:04] or something bad would happen. 否则会有坏事发生
[32:10] What’s your sister’s name? 你姐姐叫什么名字
[32:13] Natalie Barnes! 娜塔莉·伯恩斯
[32:16] We’re gonna need you to come with us. 我们要你跟我们走一趟
[32:18] I was never in Anton’s truck. 我从没去过安东的卡车上
[32:22] I know that you were, Natalie. 我知道你去过 娜塔莉
[32:25] Listen, whatever you are scared of, 不管你在害怕什么
[32:27] I will protect you, 我都会保护你的
[32:28] But you have to tell me the truth. 但你必须告诉我实情
[32:30] And you have to start with those passports 你得从这些你和安东
[32:32] that you helped Anton forge. 一起伪造的护照说起
[32:36] So you were involved? 这么说你的确牵涉其中
[32:38] We were just trying to do something good. 我们只是想做点好事
[32:41] Who do you mean by “We”? 你说的”我们”是指谁
[32:42] – You, Anton, and Jaffe? – Yeah. -是你 安东 杰菲吗 -是的
[32:46] Tell me about the passports. 告诉我护照的事
[32:48] Anton’s route 安东的行车路线
[32:50] covered Brighton Beach. 覆盖了布莱顿海滩
[32:52] There were a lot of Russians there, 那儿有很多俄国人
[32:54] and he’d seen so many of them come here with the promise of a job, 他看见了很多人被许诺有工作来到这
[32:57] and then their papers would be taken, 然后他们的证件被拿走了
[32:59] and they’d be forced to work in sweatshops 他们被迫在血汗工厂工作
[33:01] Or — or worse, and — 有的则更糟糕
[33:03] Anton was trying to get back home. 安东想让他们回家
[33:06] Which they couldn’t do now without the right documents. 但是他们没有合法文件他们回不去
[33:08] Yeah. 是的
[33:11] And how did Jaffe fit into all of this? 那杰菲是怎么卷进这件事的
[33:13] Well, Anton heard that Jaffe had a connection 安东听说杰菲可以通过关系
[33:15] that could get blank passports. 拿到空白的护照
[33:17] And Jaffe worked Brighton Beach as a cop, 而且杰菲在布莱顿海滩当警察
[33:19] So he knew what was going on, 他知道这些都是怎么回事
[33:21] and — and he was sympathetic to the immigrants. 他同情那些移民
[33:24] And you were the one 而你是拥有
[33:25] with the high-tech design software. 高科技设计软件的人
[33:27] That’s why Anton took your class. 所以安东选了你的课
[33:29] When I found out what Anton was doing, 当我发现安东的意图时
[33:31] I-I decided to help, ’cause I… 我决定帮助他 因为我…
[33:35] I wanted to make a difference. 我想做出改变
[33:44] I don’t understand how this got anyone killed. 我不明白这事怎么会害死人
[33:46] The other night, Anton was making a passport in class, 有天晚上 安东在班里做护照
[33:50] and he saw the photo of the client, 他看见其中一个客户的照片
[33:52] and he recognized the man. It was this — 他认出了那个人 他就是…
[33:55] this terrible man from his past. 他过去认识的一个很可怕的人
[33:57] Who? 谁
[33:58] Anton called him “Polkovnik.” 安东叫他”上校”
[34:01] Anton was terrified of him, 安东很害怕他
[34:02] said this polkovnik once tried to kill him. 他说这个上校曾想杀了他
[34:05] But Anton said that he had to — 但安东说他必须
[34:07] to show the picture to a friend of his just to be sure, 把照片给一个朋友看才能确认
[34:10] some…guy called Dmitri. 一个叫德米特里的人
[34:15] Natalie, what did you see in that van? 娜塔莉 你在货车里都看见了什么
[34:18] Anton had left a message for me 安东给我留了信息
[34:20] to meet him at his ice cream truck, 让我去他的冰淇淋车那见面
[34:23] away from his usual route. 不是他以往的路线
[34:25] And when I got there, he said that Jaffe was dead, 我到那里后 他说杰菲死了
[34:28] and that this man had killed him, 那个男人杀了他
[34:30] and that he was afraid that we would be next 如果我们不逃跑的话
[34:31] if we didn’t run. 他怕我们会是下一个死的人
[34:33] And then Anton saw him coming, 然后安东看到他过来了
[34:35] so he told me to hide. 他叫我躲起来
[34:39] And I watched. 我就眼看着
[34:41] I watched as polkovnik gunned Anton down. 我眼看着上校开枪打死了安东
[34:45] You see his face? 你看见他的脸了吗
[34:49] Can you describe him? 能描述出来吗
[34:51] Yeah, I — 是的 我
[34:52] I can do…better. 比这更好
[34:55] Wait a second, you’re saying 等一下 你说
[34:56] she’s got a picture of polkovnik? 她有上校的照片吗
[34:58] Yeah, in an envelope at her apartment, 在她公寓的一个信封里
[34:59] along with other information on him — why? 还有和那个人相关的其它信息 怎么了
[35:02] Because we looked into this guy polkovnik. 因为我们查过这个叫上校的人了
[35:04] Suffice to say he’s wanted for a lot more 简单来说 他被通缉不只是因为
[35:05] – than just three murders. – Here in New York? -杀了三个人那么简单 -在纽约吗
[35:07] No, in the Abkhazia region of Georgia 10 years ago. 不 在十年前的格鲁吉亚阿布哈兹地区
[35:10] He’s wanted by the World Court for war crimes. 他因战争罪行被国际法庭通缉
[35:13] He was a militia leader, committed atrocities, 他曾是民兵头领 犯下暴行
[35:14] wiped out villages, including where Anton and Dmitri lived. 血洗很多村庄 包括安东和德米特里住过的
[35:18] That’s why they fled. 所以他们才会逃走
[35:19] Interpol’s been after this guy ever since. 国际刑警组织一直在追捕这个人
[35:21] They got a tip that polkovnik was in New York, 他们得到线报说上校在纽约
[35:23] so they’re tightening the net. Only one problem — 所以他们加强了抓捕网 但问题是
[35:24] there’s no pictures of this guy, 没有这个人的照片
[35:25] so no one knows what he looks like. 没有人知道他长什么样子
[35:26] And he wants to keep it that way, 他希望可以保持这个状态
[35:28] so when Dmitri tried to take justice into his own hands, 所以当德米特里试图自己伸张正义时
[35:31] polkovnik killed him. 上校就杀了他
[35:33] Then he tracked down Jaffe and Anton 然后他又追踪到杰菲和安东
[35:35] and killed them, too. 把他们也杀了
[35:36] He knew that they could I.D. him. 他知道他们能够认出他来
[35:37] That’s what he was looking for — 那才是他要找的
[35:39] The picture that Anton was gonna use on his passport. 安东准备给他做护照用的照片
[35:41] A passport that he desperately needs 他迫切需要护照
[35:43] to get out of this country. 好离开这个国家
[35:44] Okay, that photo is at Natalie’s place. Let’s go. 好 照片在娜塔莉家里 我们走
[35:52] He’s been here. 他已经来过了
[35:54] Natalie said it was in the bedroom dresser, 娜塔莉说照片放在卧室梳妆台
[35:56] – bottom right drawer. – Okay. -最下面的抽屉里 -好
[36:00] It’s not here. He must have found it. 不在这 他一定是找到了
[36:02] It’s not in the drawer, Natalie. 不在抽屉里 娜塔莉
[36:04] The photo was in an envelope. 照片在一个信封里
[36:06] I hid it in an old camera case. 我藏在一个旧的相机套里
[36:08] Wait. Jason said he stayed here 等等 杰森说他在这待过
[36:11] because his mom was out of town. 因为他妈妈出城了
[36:12] So? 那又怎么样
[36:13] Natalie, the — the camera case 娜塔莉 那个放信封的相机套
[36:14] that you put the envelope in, was it for a polaroid camera? 是不是装拍立得相机的
[36:17] How’d you know? 你怎么知道的
[36:19] Because Jason brought it to Kennedy elementary yesterday 因为昨天杰森把它带去肯尼迪小学了
[36:21] for show-and-tell. 用作展示讲解
[36:23] That photo is in Mrs. Ruiz’s classroom right now. 那张照片现在就在鲁伊兹老师的教室里
[36:26] We get that photo, we’ll get polkovnik. 找到那张照片 就能抓到上校
[36:27] Come on. 走吧
[36:36] The F.B.I.’s been notified. They have agents on the way, 已经通知联调局 他们的探员已经出发
[36:38] and their tactical units are sweeping the area 他们的作战小队已经将
[36:40] around Natalie’s apartment. 娜塔莉公寓周围的区域搜寻遍了
[36:41] Where are we on the A.P.B.? 全面通缉进展如何
[36:43] Ready to go. The feds want to get this on the evening news. 准备好了 联调局准备在早间新闻上发布
[36:45] – all they need is that photo. – You’ll have it in five. -现在就等照片了 -五分钟后就到
[36:48] Okay. 好的
[36:50] Okay, which one’s Jason’s desk? 哪个是杰森的桌子
[36:51] Right here. 在这里
[36:58] Got it. 拿到了
[37:00] Behind you. 在你后面
[37:34] Get up. 起来
[37:36] You okay? 你没事吧
[37:37] Yeah, I’ve taken worse. 没事 我摔得比这更惨过
[37:39] In this classroom, as a matter of fact. 实际上 就在这间教室里
[37:43] Cupcake stampede! 纸杯蛋糕来咯
[37:45] Come and get ’em, guys. 快来拿
[37:47] Here you go. One for everyone. Help yourselves. 给 每人一个 随便拿
[37:50] This is just a little thank-you to say 我只是想谢谢你们
[37:51] what a wonderful time I had with all of you. 陪我度过这段美好的时光
[37:54] – Thank you, Mr. Castle. – There you go. You’re welcome. -谢谢 卡塞尔先生 -给 不客气
[37:57] Thank you, Mr. Castle. 谢谢 卡塞尔先生
[37:58] I’m gonna miss every one of you. 我会想你们每个人的
[38:00] Even me? 也包括我吗
[38:02] Yes, Jason, even you. 是的 杰森 也包括你
[38:04] – What do you say? Truce? – Yeah. -咱俩休战怎么样 -好吧
[38:06] – All right. – Truce. -好吧 -休战
[38:12] Looks like your nemesis isn’t ready 看来你的死对头
[38:14] to call it a truce just yet. 还没准备跟你休战
[38:16] Yeah. Especially when he sees what I put on his back. 是啊 尤其等他看到我在他背后贴的字以后
[38:25] Leslie, one for you? 莱斯丽你也来一个吧
[38:26] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[38:27] Actually, we have something else for you as well. 实际上 我们还给你准备了别的东西
[38:31] This is a medal of outstanding service 这是纽约警局为了感谢你
[38:34] from the N.Y.P.D. for your invaluable help 在追查目击证人中提供的宝贵帮助
[38:36] with tracking down our witness. 而给你颁的奖章
[38:40] What’s gonna happen to Jason’s sister, anyway? 杰森的姐姐接下来会怎样呢
[38:42] She’s agreed to testify, and with her help, 她同意作证了 有了她的帮助
[38:44] our three victims, along with many, many other people 我们的三个死者和其它很多很多人的正义
[38:47] will finally get justice. 最终得到伸张
[38:49] Then maybe you should give this medal to her. 那你们也许改把这个奖牌颁给她
[38:51] I didn’t do much to deserve it. 我没帮上什么忙
[38:52] Are you kidding? 你开什么玩笑
[38:53] You put up with Castle for two whole days. 你可是忍了卡塞尔整整两天啊
[38:56] I enjoyed the challenge. 我还挺喜欢这个挑战的
[38:58] In my experience, it’s the most difficult children 以我的经验 最难搞的学生
[39:00] who prove most rewarding. 往往是最有成就的
[39:01] Isn’t that right, Mr. Castle? 不是吗 卡塞尔先生
[39:04] – Mr. Castle? – No faces. That’s right. -卡塞尔先生 -不许最鬼脸 好吧
[39:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:11] – See you later. – Later, J. -再见 -再见J
[39:14] That’s me. 是我的电话
[39:18] What’s wrong? It’s Alexis texting me. -怎么了 -阿丽克西斯给我发短信
[39:20] “Be sure you come home right after school.” 放学以后马上回家
[39:23] How’d she even know I was here right now? 她怎么知道我在学校
[39:27] She put one of those tracker apps on my phone! 她在我手机上安装了追踪软件
[39:31] Uh, Castle, uh, this is getting a little out of hand. 卡塞尔 这有点过头了
[39:34] Yeah. I’m gonna have to deal with this. 是 我得跟她谈谈了
[39:38] And I think I know how. 我想我知道该怎么做
[39:43] Dad, what took you so long? School ended hours ago! 爸 你怎么这么晚才回来 学校早就放学了
[39:45] Alexis, sweetheart — 阿丽克西斯 宝贝
[39:47] I’ve been really worried. 我担心死了
[39:51] Yes, I know, and I think I know why. 我知道 我知道你为什么这么担心
[39:54] Because I disappeared. 因为我前段时间失踪了
[39:56] But…I’m back now, 但 我现在回来了
[39:59] and I’m not going anywhere. 而且我哪都不会去
[40:01] I’m here to stay. 我会一直待在这
[40:03] I just keep thinking I’ll lose you again, 我老是觉得我会再次失去你
[40:05] or something terrible will happen. 或者会有什么坏事发生
[40:07] I know it sounds crazy — 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[40:08] No, no, it does not sound crazy. 不 不 一点也不疯狂
[40:11] I would feel the same way. Matter of fact, I did. 我也会这么想 实际上 我那时就是这么想的
[40:15] After Paris. 在巴黎那件事后
[40:16] After Paris. 在巴黎那件事后
[40:17] I couldn’t let you out of my sight. 我不敢让你离开我的视线
[40:21] But… 但是
[40:23] I know that you consider yourself 我知道你觉得自己是
[40:26] the adult of the family — 家里的大人
[40:28] For good reason. 我有充分的理由
[40:29] For very good reason. 非常充分的理由
[40:30] But… 但是
[40:34] But part of being an adult is realizing 但是作为大人 就要意识到
[40:36] you can’t always protect the people you love. 你无法永远保护你爱的人
[40:44] Okay. 好吧
[40:45] Okay? 好吗
[40:50] – Being an adult really sucks. – Yeah. -当大人真讨厌 -是啊
[40:53] And you’ve spent way too much time having to be one. 而你当大人的时间太长了
[40:56] So… 所以
[41:04] I’m ordering you to be a kid. 我命令你当个孩子
[41:06] Don’t you think I’m a little old for that? 你不觉得我玩这个太老了吗
[41:07] I am not too old for it, so you are definitely 我都不会太老 所以
[41:09] not too old for it. 你绝对不会
[41:10] Don’t you think we should at least test them out? 你不觉得我们至少该试试看吗
[41:13] Okay. 好吧
[41:14] Okay. 好的
[41:18] Where do you want to go? 你想去哪
[41:18] I don’t know, ice cream? 不知道呢 去吃雪糕
[41:21] How about pizza? 披萨怎么样
[41:22] After this case, I might be off ice cream for a while. 这个案子以后 我估计有段时间都不想吃雪糕了
[41:25] Okay. 好吧
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme