时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | No. | 不 |
[00:34] | No, no! | 不不 |
[00:55] | You want to do something tonight? | 今晚想做点什么吗 |
[00:57] | Sure. If you want. | 当然 如果你想的话 |
[01:00] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[01:00] | Like what? | 做什么 |
[01:04] | We could, um, go watch a movie. | 我们可以 看个电影 |
[01:06] | Yeah. Yeah, if you want to. | 好啊 如果你想的话 |
[01:08] | Well, not if you don’t want to. | 你不想就算了 |
[01:09] | – No, if you want to, I-I want to. – You know what? | -如果你想我就想 -那个 |
[01:11] | – We’ve watched a lot of movies over the past couple weeks. – Yeah. | -我们这几周看过好几场电影了 -是啊 |
[01:14] | So, maybe we could, | 那或许我们可以… |
[01:17] | you know, if you wanted… | 如果你想的话 |
[01:21] | If I wanted to what? | 我想什么 |
[01:23] | I mean, we could try something else tonight. | 今晚可以做点别的 |
[01:29] | Something else as in… | 别的什么 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I mean, we haven’t since… | 嗯…我们还没… |
[01:33] | Yeah, well, given everything that’s happened, | 是啊 因为发生了那么多事 |
[01:34] | I thought you just… you weren’t…Ready. | 我以为你是没…准备好呢 |
[01:38] | I thought that you weren’t ready. | 我以为是你没准备好 |
[01:41] | I’m ready. | 我准备好好的了 |
[01:42] | I’m… I | 我… |
[01:44] | I’m… I’m so ready. | 绝对准备好了 |
[01:46] | I-I’m ready, too. Like, I’m really ready. | 我也准备好了 我真的准备好了 |
[01:48] | Okay. Well, then what are we waiting for? | 好吧 那我们在等什么啊 |
[01:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[02:02] | Yes, we’ll pick up where we left off. | 当然 待会儿继续 |
[02:03] | I’ll even slip into that valentine’s day gift you got me. | 我还会穿你的情人节礼物 |
[02:05] | You mean the one with… | 就是那件… |
[02:06] | – With… – Yeah. | -那个… -没错 |
[02:16] | Is that a pool cue through his chest? | 穿过他胸膛的那是台球杆吗 |
[02:19] | Guess we don’t have to ask how he died. | 看来不用问死因了 |
[02:21] | Inferior vena cava was punctured. | 下腔静脉被刺穿 |
[02:24] | He bled out in minutes. | 他数分钟内流血致死 |
[02:26] | And when did that happen? | 死亡时间呢 |
[02:27] | The couple in the unit downstairs | 楼下的夫妇 |
[02:29] | heard a struggle at 7:50 and called 911. | 7点50听到了打斗声便报了警 |
[02:31] | They said it sounded like a hell of a fight. | 他们说听上去打得很厉害 |
[02:33] | Victim’s name is William Fairwick. He was 25. | 被害人名叫威廉·法维克 25岁 |
[02:36] | What else do we know about him? | 还有什么别的信息吗 |
[02:37] | Other than his taste in anarchy tattoos | 除了知道他喜欢无政府主义纹身 |
[02:39] | and satanic design, not much yet. | 和撒旦图样 其他还不清楚 |
[02:41] | His laptop and phone were both password protected. | 他的笔记本和手机都有密码 |
[02:44] | So sorry. Subway took forever. | 抱歉 地铁好堵 |
[02:46] | Bro, you’re supposed to be on call. | 哥们 你是待命人员 |
[02:48] | Why do you smell like a wino? | 你怎么一身酒气 |
[02:49] | Oh, I was at dinner with Jenny, | 我跟珍妮吃晚饭了 |
[02:50] | and someone spilled a drink on me as I rushed out. | 我跑出餐馆的时候被人洒上了酒 |
[02:55] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:57] | The debris from this breakage goes from left to right. | 这一道碎片是从左及右的 |
[03:00] | So, whoever did it was left handed. | 那么行凶的是左撇子 |
[03:02] | Most likely invited. | 而且应该是受邀入门 |
[03:03] | All the doors and windows were locked from the inside, | 门窗都从里面锁好了 |
[03:06] | And despite the wreckage, there’s no sign of forced entry. | 虽然打得一团乱 但没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[03:08] | Was anything stolen? | 有什么被盗吗 |
[03:09] | None of the obvious valuables, | 没什么明显的贵重物品被盗 |
[03:11] | but I did find this stashed in the back of his sock drawer. | 但我在他的袜子抽屉最里面发现了这个 |
[03:14] | It’s $20,000 in cash. | 是两万块现金 |
[03:16] | Could be what the killer was looking for. | 凶手可能就是在找这个 |
[03:17] | That’s pretty risky leaving it here. | 留在家里挺冒险啊 |
[03:19] | What did this guy do for a living? | 这家伙是做什么的 |
[03:20] | Hey, check it out. I found his work I.D. | 看啊 我找到了他的工作证 |
[03:24] | It says here “Greenblatt Insurance.” | 上面写着格林布拉特保险公司 |
[03:27] | I’ll track it down, see if it has any relevance. | 我去查查 看看有没有关联 |
[03:29] | Oh, my god, Will?! | 天呐 威尔 |
[03:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:35] | Yeah, we’ve been neighbors for two years. | 嗯 我们做了两年邻居了 |
[03:38] | We played video games after work sometimes. | 我们下班后有时一起玩游戏 |
[03:40] | I was just seeing if he was around. | 我就是来看他在不在 |
[03:42] | Were you here all night, Henry? | 你整晚都在吗 亨利 |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:44] | So, did you hear anything? | 那你听到什么声音了吗 |
[03:46] | Sorry, I’ve been laying siege to the fortress of Kobald all night. | 抱歉 我一整晚都在围攻柯巴尔德城堡 |
[03:50] | From “Terra Quest”? | 大地远征里的吗 |
[03:52] | What are you… a wily westland ghoul? | 你是什么 狡猾的西部食尸鬼 |
[03:53] | Menacing south river orc? | 凶狠的南方河怪 |
[03:56] | East mountain goblin. | 东山妖精 |
[03:58] | I’m, uh, their king, actually. | 其实 我是国王 |
[04:01] | Respect. | 厉害啊 |
[04:02] | Anyway, back to the real world. | 总之 回到现实世界中 |
[04:04] | So, did Will exhibit any odd behavior recently? | 威尔最近有什么奇怪之处吗 |
[04:07] | No. It was pretty much the same routine. | 没有 跟往常一样啊 |
[04:09] | I mean, he’d go to work in the morning, come home at night. | 早上去上班 晚上回来 |
[04:11] | Okay. Did he talk about any of his other friends? | 好吧 他提到过其他的朋友吗 |
[04:13] | Was he having troubles with anyone? | 谁最近跟他有矛盾 |
[04:14] | We didn’t talk much about real-life stuff. | 我们不怎么谈现实生活的事 |
[04:17] | It was mainly just “Terra Quest.” | 主要就是交流游戏 |
[04:19] | But if he was having a problem, | 但如果他遇到了麻烦 |
[04:20] | it probably had something to do with how he made his money. | 大概跟他赚钱的生意有关 |
[04:22] | At Greenblatt Insurance? | 在格林布拉特保险公司吗 |
[04:24] | Claims adjuster, that… that was just his day job. | 理赔人只是他的日间工作 |
[04:27] | He was making a fortune every night over at Chelsea Billiards. | 他每晚在切尔西台球厅能挣很多钱 |
[04:30] | Guy was a pool hustler. | 他是个台球赌棍 |
[04:32] | That explains the cold, hard cash we found in his sock drawer. | 这就解释了袜子抽屉里的现金 |
[04:34] | And the pool cue we found in his chest. | 还有穿过他胸膛的台球杆 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Will worked my tables. | 嗯 威尔是在我这边工作 |
[04:43] | He was the best I ever seen. | 他是我见过的最厉害的 |
[04:45] | Knew all the angles. | 什么角度都会打 |
[04:46] | Anyone he took for money ever have a problem with him? | 被他赢钱的人有谁对他有不满吗 |
[04:49] | Sure, but will mostly hustled Wall Street tools | 当然 但我们主要拿华尔街的二货开刀 |
[04:51] | for 10 bills a game. | 一场也就一千 |
[04:54] | Losing a grand here or there is chump change for them. | 输个一两千 对他们来说不算什么 |
[04:58] | None of those guys would ever kill will over a bet. | 那些人是不会为了一场赌博杀人的 |
[05:00] | But there are guys that would? | 但有人会吗 |
[05:03] | Will always worked – the upscale clubs like mine | 威尔一直在我这种高档俱乐部干活儿 |
[05:05] | where it’s safe to take money off the clientele. | 拿客人的钱是很安全的 |
[05:09] | But recently, I’d heard that he started hustling | 但最近 我听说他开始在布鲁克林的 |
[05:12] | out in Brooklyn at O’neill’s. | 奥尼尔酒吧赌博 |
[05:15] | That place is full of felons and lowlifes. | 那里净是重罪犯和人渣 |
[05:18] | Any idea why he decided to move his game up there? | 知道他为什么跑去了那儿吗 |
[05:20] | Well, it wasn’t for the money. I mean, he was cleaning up here. | 肯定不是为了钱 他在这儿赚的很多 |
[05:24] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[05:26] | What people say and do… | 但是人说话 做事 |
[05:30] | doesn’t always make sense. | 并不总合乎逻辑的 |
[05:33] | Mr. Shepherd? | 谢泼德先生 |
[05:36] | No, it’s probably nothing. | 也许只是我多心了 |
[05:39] | It’s stupid, even. | 说来挺傻的 |
[05:40] | It’s not stupid if it could help us | 要是能帮我们 |
[05:42] | fill in the blanks on Will’s life. | 了解威尔的情况就不傻 |
[05:50] | I once asked him – how he got to be so good. | 我曾问过他 他怎么这么厉害 |
[05:53] | He told me he went down to the crossroads, | 他跟我说他去了十字路口 |
[05:56] | made a deal with the devil for his talent. | 跟魔鬼做了交易 换来天赋 |
[05:59] | I figured that’s — that — that’s got to be a joke, right? | 我觉得 他只是在开玩笑对吧 |
[06:02] | But the other night, he looked nervous. | 但有天晚上 他看起来很紧张 |
[06:04] | I mean, downright scared, | 很明显在害怕 |
[06:05] | so I asked him, I said, “What’s going on?” | 所以我问他说 你怎么啦 |
[06:08] | You know what he told me? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[06:09] | No, but I want to know. | 不 但我绝对想知道 |
[06:15] | He said it wasn’t a joke. | 他说他那天没在开玩笑 |
[06:18] | He said his time was up — | 他说他大限已到 |
[06:20] | that he was about to lose his soul. | 他要失去他的灵魂了 |
[06:27] | Well, like I said, though, uh, stupid, right? | 我说了的 很傻对吧 |
[06:38] | Espo’s got something for us at the precinct. | 埃斯波有线索 在分局等我们呢 |
[06:41] | A guy says he’s gonna lose his soul and then he does? | 一个人说他要失去灵魂了紧接着就应验了 |
[06:43] | How creepy is that? | 难道不诡异吗 |
[06:44] | The guy was hustling felons and he got himself killed. | 是那人惹上了恶棍招致了死亡 |
[06:47] | That’s not creepy, that’s probable cause. | 这不是诡异 不过恐怕是死因 |
[06:50] | Anything on our vic’s employer? | 被害人的雇主查到什么了吗 |
[06:52] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:52] | I got a 1-800 number for greenblatt insurance, | 我查到格林布拉特公司一个1-800打头的电话号 |
[06:55] | but they’re closed until tomorrow. | 但他们明天才营业呢 |
[06:57] | Can you stop by O’Neill’s bar | 你回家时能顺路去一趟 |
[06:58] | in Brooklyn on your way home, | 布鲁克林的奥尼尔酒吧吗 |
[06:59] | ask around about the vic? | 查访一下是否有人见过被害人 |
[07:02] | Unless Jenny needs you? | 要是珍妮在等你就算了 |
[07:03] | No, all good. | 没 可以的 |
[07:06] | Espo, what do we got? | 埃斯波 查到什么了 |
[07:07] | I pulled security footage from Will’s building. | 我拿到了威尔公寓的监控录像 |
[07:09] | There’s a security camera in the elevator area | 电梯旁有个摄像头 |
[07:11] | slightly angled – towards Will’s apartment. | 刚好能看到威尔的房间 |
[07:13] | I was able to magnify the footage. | 我设法放大了录像 |
[07:15] | Great, then we should be able to pull an image | 很好 那我们就能看到 |
[07:16] | of our killer leaving the apartment. | 凶手离开他房间的过程了 |
[07:18] | We should, yeah, but… Watch. | 按理说没错 但是 你自己看吧 |
[07:23] | This is a minute before the 911 call. | 这是报警电话前一分钟的录像 |
[07:26] | And this is minutes later. | 这是报警一分钟后的 |
[07:29] | The door opens and closes on its own, | 门自己开了又关上 |
[07:31] | and then no one enters | 之后到警察到达前 |
[07:33] | or exits the apartment until police arrive, | 没有一个人进出过那个房间 |
[07:35] | and all the windows were locked from the inside. | 所有的窗户 都是从里面锁上的 |
[07:36] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[07:37] | The killer had to get in and out somehow. | 凶手肯定用某种方法进出过房间 |
[07:39] | Uh, can you play that again? | 能再放一遍吗 |
[07:44] | There’s your killer right there. | 凶手就在那儿 |
[07:46] | Don’t you see? | 还不明白吗 |
[07:47] | Will made a deal with the devil. | 威尔和魔鬼做了交易 |
[07:49] | The contract was up, so it was time to pay. | 合同到期了 付出代价的时候到了 |
[07:52] | The devil came and got his due. | 魔鬼如期而至 完成了交易 |
[08:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:05] | That’s how the devil is gonna kill someone — | 魔鬼就是这么杀人的吗 |
[08:07] | using a broken pool stick? | 用一根折断的台球杆 |
[08:09] | Well, perhaps the prince of darkness | 也许是黑暗王子想要 |
[08:10] | is trying to make a point. | 以此传达一个讯息 |
[08:11] | You live by the cue, you die by the cue. | 你以此为生 也就因此而死 |
[08:14] | Thought he usually just released the hell hounds. | 我以为他一般都直接让地狱猎犬动手呢 |
[08:16] | All right, then how do you explain | 好吧 那你怎么解释 |
[08:17] | what we just saw back there? | 我们看到的录像 |
[08:18] | Easy. | 简单 |
[08:20] | Will didn’t close the door all the way when he came back in. | 威尔跑进屋时并没有关门 |
[08:23] | Our window was open. | 窗户开着 |
[08:24] | The killer came through, | 凶手从窗户进来 |
[08:25] | and this huge gust of wind forced the door open | 一股狂风进来吹开了门 |
[08:28] | and then shut when they left. | 风停后门就关上了 |
[08:31] | But Esposito said | 但埃斯波西托说了 |
[08:32] | all the windows were locked from the inside. | 所有窗户都是从里面锁上的 |
[08:35] | Our killer’s a pro. | 凶手是职业杀手 |
[08:36] | He knows how to reset interior locks. | 他知道怎么从外面锁上窗户 |
[08:39] | Except Will lives on the 19th floor with no fire escape. | 但威尔住19层 大楼还没逃生梯 |
[08:42] | Come on, Castle. | 拜托 卡塞尔 |
[08:43] | You know that there are plenty of ways to access windows | 你知道要想进没有逃生梯的高层的窗户 |
[08:45] | on high-level floors without a fire escape. | 也是有很多办法的 |
[08:48] | Yes. If you’re spider-man. | 没错 对蜘蛛侠来说的话 |
[08:50] | Our killer’s not spider-man. | 凶手不是蜘蛛侠 |
[08:51] | Agreed… Because it’s the devil. | 同意 因为凶手是魔鬼 |
[08:53] | The only place – that we’re gonna find the devil | 此案中只有一个地方能找到魔鬼 |
[08:55] | in this case is in the details. | 因为关键[魔鬼]藏在细节里 |
[08:57] | Once we find out more about Will’s life, | 只要对威尔的生活有了更详尽的了解 |
[08:59] | then we will uncover – who his earthbound enemy is. | 我们就能揭开 他人类敌人的神秘面纱 |
[09:02] | Tomorrow. | 明天再揭 |
[09:03] | Tonight, I have something I’d like to uncover | 今晚 我想回家去玩 |
[09:07] | back at home. | 脱衣游戏 |
[09:09] | Don’t answer that. | 不要接 |
[09:12] | Don’t. Don’t even. Don’t look at it. | 不要 看都不要看 |
[09:14] | – Don’t answer it. – I just want — | -别接 -我只是 |
[09:15] | Don’t pick it up. | 不要接 |
[09:16] | You picked it up. | 你接了 |
[09:18] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[09:19] | – Oh, Lanie. Yes. – Lanie! | -是蕾妮啊 -蕾妮 |
[09:21] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[09:25] | On closer examination of the body, | 进一步检查过尸体后 |
[09:27] | I found multiple stress fractures here | 我在被害人的左手手腕处 |
[09:30] | on the victim’s left wrist. | 发现了多处撕裂 |
[09:32] | From what? | 怎么弄的 |
[09:33] | Well, they’re consistent with flexion, extension, | 撕裂伤有屈曲性损伤 拉伤 |
[09:36] | and hyperextension, | 过伸性损伤 |
[09:37] | as a left-handed person would experience if — | 就像一个左撇子 |
[09:40] | They grabbed a pool cue – and smashed everything to bits. | 拿着台球杆 破坏周围的一切时弄的 |
[09:43] | So, Will’s left handed. | 说明威尔是左撇子 |
[09:45] | Are you saying that will destroyed his own apartment? | 你是说毁掉他公寓的人是他自己吗 |
[09:51] | Swinging a pool cue blindly to defend himself? | 盲目地挥舞台球杆来保护自己 |
[09:54] | Telling you, it makes perfect sense. | 我告诉你 这完全合理 |
[09:55] | What would you do if you were attacked | 要是你在被隐形的恶魔攻击 |
[09:57] | by an invisible demonic force? | 你会怎么办 |
[09:58] | I’d tell Ryan to lay off the bean burritos at lunch. | 我会让莱恩中午别吃加豆墨西哥卷了 |
[10:02] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[10:04] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[10:05] | So, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[10:06] | Will’s troubles may have followed him home | 威尔的麻烦 可能真的是在 |
[10:08] | from O’Neill’s pool hall. | 奥尼尔台球厅惹上的 |
[10:09] | I spoke with several witnesses who said | 我询问了多个目击者 |
[10:11] | that he got into an altercation there last week | 他上星期在那里跟一个叫吉格·麦克斯的 |
[10:13] | with an ex-con named Jiggy Michaels. | 释放犯发生过争执 |
[10:16] | How serious was the altercation? | 争执有多严重 |
[10:17] | Well, Jiggy smashed a beer bottle, threatened to kill him. | 吉格砸碎了一个啤酒瓶 威胁要杀了他 |
[10:20] | Several people had to hold him back. | 好几个人不得不拦住他 |
[10:21] | That qualifies as serious. | 这算得上严重了 |
[10:22] | Apparently, Will hustled him out of 20 grand. | 威尔赢了他两万块钱 |
[10:24] | That’s the exact same amount of money we found at his apartment. | 我们在他家就发现了这么多钱 |
[10:26] | Plus, Jiggy has over a dozen priors, including multiple B&Es. | 而且 吉格有很多前科 包括多次强行闯入 |
[10:31] | He can get in and out undetected. | 他能毫无声息地出入别人家 |
[10:33] | They call him the Ghost. | 大家管他叫”幽灵” |
[10:34] | A real-world killer who can get in and out undetected. | 一个真实存在的杀手能够毫无声息地出入 |
[10:38] | Now, that makes perfect sense. | 这才是个完美的解释 |
[10:40] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[10:42] | This ain’t my first rodeo. | 我不是第一次进来了 |
[10:45] | Well, that is too bad, | 很不幸 |
[10:46] | because a lawyer is gonna tell you not to talk. | 因为律师会让你什么都不要说 |
[10:49] | And how are you gonna explain to a grand jury | 可这样的话 你怎么跟大陪审团解释 |
[10:51] | that you threatened to kill a guy who hustled you, | 那个你威胁过的 曾经赢了你钱的人 |
[10:53] | and then, three days later, he ended up dead? | 三天后 竟然被杀死了 |
[10:55] | As a second-story man for several crime outfits, | 作为多个犯罪组织的窃贼 |
[10:58] | you knew how to break into Fairwick’s place, | 你知道怎么闯入法维克的家 |
[11:00] | but when you couldn’t find your money, | 但是当你找不到钱时 |
[11:02] | you settled on revenge instead. | 就决心要报复了 |
[11:04] | We’ve got a taxi receipt | 我们找到了一张出租车小票 |
[11:06] | dropping you off at Chelsea last night, | 显示你昨晚去了切尔西 |
[11:08] | three blocks from Will’s apartment. | 离威尔的家只有三个街区 |
[11:10] | That’s a long way from your place in Cypress Hills, Jiggy. | 那里距你在赛普里斯山的家相当得远 吉格 |
[11:15] | My boyfriend lives in Chelsea. | 我的男朋友住在切尔西 |
[11:17] | I was with him all night. | 我一整晚都跟他在一起 |
[11:18] | And Will didn’t hustle me. He cheated me. | 还有 威尔不是赢了我的钱 他作弊了 |
[11:21] | Half a game in, that cujo bet me double or nothing | 打到一半时 那混蛋跟我赌翻倍 赢家全拿 |
[11:24] | and cleared the rest of the table with a single shot. | 然后一杆就全清了台上的球 |
[11:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:27] | It was like that cue ball was possessed or something. | 那个母球就像着了魔了 |
[11:33] | No one is that good or that lucky, | 没人能那么厉害 或者那么幸运 |
[11:34] | So, yeah, I got pissed, but I didn’t kill the guy. | 所以是的 我很生气 但我没有杀他 |
[11:37] | In fact, Will tracked me down the next day | 事实上 威尔第二天找到了我 |
[11:39] | and offered to give the money back. | 并提出要把钱还给我 |
[11:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:42] | He was just gonna pay you back $20,000, | 他真的打算把两万块钱还给你 |
[11:45] | What, out of the kindness of his heart? | 怎么 他突然良心发现 |
[11:46] | In exchange for some knowledge. | 是用来换取消息的 |
[11:48] | That’s some expensive knowledge. What did you do for him? | 这消息可够贵的 你为他做了什么 |
[11:49] | I didn’t do anything. We just talked. | 什么也没做 我们只是聊了聊 |
[11:51] | So, what did Will want to know? | 那威尔想知道什么 |
[11:54] | He wanted me to case a brownstone on the Upper East Side. | 他想让我去踩点上东区一户有钱人家 |
[11:57] | That sounds like more than talking. | 这不光是聊聊这么简单 |
[11:58] | I don’t do that stuff anymore. | 我已经不干那一行了 |
[12:01] | Will just asked how he could break in himself. | 威尔只是想问问他怎么能进去 |
[12:03] | Why? What was so special about that brownstone? | 为什么 那户人家有什么特别的 |
[12:05] | I don’t know, but it wasn’t gonna be easy. | 我不知道 但想进去绝非易事 |
[12:08] | I mean, place had the works — | 那户人家也有准备 |
[12:10] | motion detectors, pressure and thermal sensors. | 运动检测器 压力和热量传感器 |
[12:13] | You’d have to be nuts to try to go in there. | 想要进去简直就是疯了 |
[12:15] | What do you say that we forget | 你看这样好不好 我们当没听见 |
[12:18] | that you were acting like the Wikipedia of B&Es? | 你给他传授闯入人家的”秘籍” |
[12:20] | And you give us the address of that brownstone. | 但你要把那户人家的地址告诉我们 |
[12:26] | There was a break-in at 39 East 70th Street | 在这周早些时候 七十大街东39号 |
[12:30] | earlier this week, | 确实发生过一起入室盗窃 |
[12:31] | and the owner, Tom Talmadge, was assaulted. | 户主汤姆·塔尔梅奇受到了袭击 |
[12:33] | Tom Talmadge? | 汤姆·塔尔梅奇 |
[12:35] | He’s the founder of that ride-share service, Hytch. | 他是这个拼车服务Hytch的创始人 |
[12:38] | The stupid cars with the thumbs on the roof? | 车顶上有大拇指的那种车 |
[12:40] | Laugh all you want. That app made him a billionaire. | 随你怎么嘲笑 这个应用让他成了亿万富翁 |
[12:42] | What’s Will doing breaking into a billionaire’s house? | 威尔闯入亿万富翁的家干什么 |
[12:45] | I don’t know, but here’s the weird thing. | 不知道 但有件事很奇怪 |
[12:47] | Tom was hospitalized and he refused | 汤姆进了医院 但他拒绝 |
[12:49] | to give a description of the attacker. | 告诉警察袭击者的容貌 |
[12:50] | Can’t be a coincidence that Will shows up dead a few days later. | 这和威尔几天后被杀绝不是巧合 |
[12:54] | No. He’s hiding something. | 不是 他在隐瞒什么 |
[12:57] | I already told the other cops — | 我已经跟别的警察说了 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to give a statement. | 我不想录口供 |
[13:00] | Mr. Talmadge, | 塔尔梅奇先生 |
[13:01] | What’s your relationship to William Fairwick? | 你跟威廉·法维克是什么关系 |
[13:03] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[13:08] | Mr. Talmadge, your reaction says otherwise. | 塔尔梅奇先生 你的反应出卖了你 |
[13:11] | Was he your attacker? | 是他袭击的你吗 |
[13:14] | I’m not giving a statement. | 我不要录口供 |
[13:16] | Given that Mr. Fairwick was murdered, | 鉴于法维克先生被杀了 |
[13:18] | you might want to rethink that. | 你最好还是再考虑一下 |
[13:20] | Murdered? | 被杀了 |
[13:21] | Look, if you’re implying that I had something to do with it — | 如果你们是觉得我跟这件事有什么关系 |
[13:23] | Well, why else would you refuse to answer the question? | 那你为什么拒绝回答问题 |
[13:26] | Because you won’t believe me anyway. | 因为你们肯定不会相信我 |
[13:28] | It’ll sound crazy. | 听起来太离谱了 |
[13:30] | You wouldn’t believe the crazy things we’ve heard. | 离谱的事我们见得多了 |
[13:34] | Try us. | 说说吧 |
[13:40] | I’d gotten home early, cracked a beer, | 那天我早回家了 开了瓶啤酒 |
[13:42] | but before I could settle in, | 但是在我坐下前 |
[13:44] | I had this feeling like I was being watched. | 我有种感觉 像是有人在盯着我 |
[13:48] | Then out of nowhere, | 然后 突然之间 |
[13:49] | something threw me to the ground. | 有东西把我砸倒在地 |
[13:51] | Wait. Some thing? | 等一下 有东西 |
[13:53] | You mean him, right? | 你是说他吧 |
[13:54] | No. I mean some thing. | 不 我是指某个东西 |
[13:57] | Some force. | 某种力量 |
[13:59] | I could feel it on top of me, suffocating me, | 我能感觉到它压在我身上 让我窒息 |
[14:01] | But — but there was nothing there. | 但是 但是又什么也没有 |
[14:05] | I must’ve blacked out for a second, | 我一定是晕过去了一段时间 |
[14:06] | And when I came to, | 等我醒来时 |
[14:07] | that guy was standing over me, screaming, “Stop it. | 那个人站在我面前 喊着”住手 |
[14:11] | You’re killing him. This wasn’t the deal.” | 你要弄死他了 我们的计划不是这样的” |
[14:13] | – And who was he yelling at? – I don’t know. | -他在跟谁喊 -我不知道 |
[14:16] | There wasn’t anybody else there. | 那里没有别人了 |
[14:18] | But I think that guy, he saved my life. | 但我觉得这个人 他救了我一命 |
[14:21] | This force, what did it want? | 这个所谓的力量 它想要什么 |
[14:25] | It just seemed like it wanted… me. | 似乎 它是想要我 |
[14:44] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | I admit it is weird. | 我承认这很诡异 |
[14:48] | But I can tell you this. | 但我敢肯定 |
[14:49] | Whatever Talmadge saw or didn’t see, | 无论塔尔梅奇看到或没看到的是什么 |
[14:52] | it wasn’t the devil. | 那绝不是魔鬼 |
[14:52] | You’re right. Probably one of his minions. | 你说得对 可能是它的一个小鬼 |
[14:56] | A lowly demon that will summoned from beelzebub | 魔鬼派这个低级小鬼 |
[14:58] | to help him get whatever it was he wanted from Talmadge. | 去帮它从塔尔梅奇那里弄到它想要的东西 |
[15:00] | Demons don’t need help – getting past security systems, | 魔鬼是不需要帮助就能通过安保系统的 |
[15:03] | and the devil doesn’t need to use the door. | 也用不着走门 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna take another look at that security-cam footage | 我会再看一遍威尔公寓的 |
[15:07] | from Will’s apartment. | 监控录像 |
[15:13] | Where’s the DVD? | 那光碟哪去了 |
[15:14] | What DVD? | 什么光碟 |
[15:15] | I put a DVD of security footage in this evidence box. | 我把监控录像的光碟放在这个证据箱里了 |
[15:19] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[15:19] | Ain’t in there, you didn’t put it in there. | 不在的话 就是你没放进来 |
[15:21] | The hell I didn’t. | 我没放进来才怪 |
[15:22] | Who’s been in here the past two hours? | 前两个小时谁来过 |
[15:24] | Detective, no one’s been in or out of this room | 探长 从你今天早上查看这个箱子之后 |
[15:25] | since you checked that box in this morning. | 就没有人进出过这里 |
[15:28] | So, what did it do? | 那光碟怎么没了呢 |
[15:31] | Just walk out on its own? | 自己走出去了吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 不是 |
[15:34] | It didn’t walk out on its own. | 它不是自己走出去的 |
[15:35] | Beckett, you were right. | 贝克特 你说得对 |
[15:37] | Killer isn’t the devil. | 凶手不是什么恶魔 |
[15:38] | The devil doesn’t need to dispose of evidence. | 恶魔用不着销毁证据 |
[15:40] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[15:40] | “Clearly” is the perfect word, | 明显这个词用得真是恰当 |
[15:42] | Because clearly, our killer is the invisible man. | 因为很明显 我们要找的凶手是隐形人 |
[15:55] | You collapsed the foam. | 你毁了咖啡的奶泡 |
[15:56] | So, I called Will’s place | 我给威尔的公寓打电话 |
[15:57] | to pull security-cam footage from the hallway again, | 想再把监控的录像调出来 |
[16:00] | and all the files have been erased. | 可是所有的文件都被清除了 |
[16:02] | The doorman swears that no one has been in the security room | 门卫确定纽约警局离开犯罪现场后 |
[16:05] | since NYPD left the crime scene. | 没有人到过安保室 |
[16:07] | No one – or someone he couldn’t see? | 没有人 还是有某个他看不到的人 |
[16:10] | Beckett, it fits all the facts. | 贝克特 这个推论符合全部事实 |
[16:12] | The attack on Talmadge by an unseen force, | 塔尔梅奇被一股无形的力量袭击 |
[16:14] | the missing evidence, | 丢失的证据 |
[16:15] | the haunted cue ball, even Will’s murder. | 诡异的白色撞球 甚至威尔的凶杀案 |
[16:18] | Castle, stop. | 卡塞尔 打住 |
[16:19] | There is no such thing as the invisible man. | 这个世上没有什么隐形人 |
[16:20] | But something is going on, and Will is at the center of it. | 但肯定有蹊跷 而威尔是其中的关键 |
[16:23] | Hey, Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[16:25] | What else have we found on Will Fairwick? | 威尔·法维克身上还有什么发现 |
[16:27] | Well, Ryan’s still trying to get in touch | 莱恩还在联系 |
[16:28] | with his employer, Greenblatt Insurance, | 他的公司 格林布拉特保险公司 |
[16:30] | and Tory’s in there trying to crack his electronics. | 托瑞正在里面破解他的电子设备 |
[16:33] | Apparently, Will had some heavy encryption on his hardware. | 显然威尔在硬件的加密很厉害 |
[16:35] | That seems a little unnecessary | 对于一个在保险业工作的人来说 |
[16:37] | for someone in the insurance industry. | 这么严的加密有点没必要 |
[16:38] | Yeah, but I just got his phone records | 我刚从他的无线运营商那 |
[16:41] | from his wireless carrier, | 拿到了他的电话记录 |
[16:42] | And dude didn’t talk much | 这家伙不怎么打电话 |
[16:43] | except to this one number right here. | 除了这里的这个号码 |
[16:45] | He traded dozens of calls with it over the past six weeks, | 过去的六周里他给这号码打了几十通电话 |
[16:48] | and he didn’t ever call it before then. | 在此之前他从没有联系过这个号码 |
[16:50] | Looks like they spoke nearly every day. | 看上去他们几乎每天都要通话 |
[16:51] | Who owns that number? | 这号码是谁的 |
[16:52] | It’s registered to a Ms. Donna Brooks. | 是一位名叫多娜·布鲁克斯的女士注册的 |
[16:55] | Says here that she’s a marine biology professor at Hudson U. | 这显示她是哈德逊大学的海洋生物学教授 |
[16:58] | What’s he doing – talking to a biology professor? | 他在做什么 要和生物教授联系 |
[17:02] | I hadn’t heard from him in a few days. | 我好几天都没有他的消息了 |
[17:05] | I was worried, but I never imagined this. | 我很担心 但我没想过事情会是这样 |
[17:08] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不敢相信他已经死了 |
[17:10] | Donna, I know this is hard, but how do you know Will? | 多娜我知道很难接受 但你怎么认识威尔的 |
[17:15] | Um, I guess you could say we were dating. | 我想你可以说我们在约会 |
[17:18] | He reached out on facebook a couple months ago. | 他几个月前在脸书上联系我 |
[17:21] | I hadn’t seen him since we first dated back at M.I.T. | 自从在麻省理工约过会后我就没见过他 |
[17:26] | An anarchist pool shark attended M.I.T.? | 支持无政府主义的桌球老手上过麻省理工 |
[17:29] | He was always a rebel, | 他一直都很叛逆 |
[17:32] | and the smartest student in our class. | 也是我们班上最聪明的学生 |
[17:34] | Why did he get back in touch? | 他为什么要再和你联系 |
[17:35] | Will dropped out after only a semester. | 威尔只上了一个学期就退学了 |
[17:38] | So he wanted to talk about finishing his degree, | 他想找我谈谈完成学位的事情 |
[17:40] | enrolling here at Hudson. | 在哈德逊上学 |
[17:43] | It was crazy after all that time, | 过了这么久 |
[17:44] | the spark was still there between us. | 我们之间还能擦出火花真是太不可思议了 |
[17:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:52] | Cuttlefish don’t like that. | 墨鱼不喜欢这样 |
[17:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Did he ever mention the name Tom Talmadge? | 他有没有提过汤姆·塔尔梅奇这个名字 |
[17:57] | Uh, no. Not that I remember. | 没有 我印象中没有 |
[17:59] | And was there anything out of the ordinary | 威尔的生活中 |
[18:01] | going on in Will’s life? | 有没有什么不寻常的地方 |
[18:02] | Like way, way, way out of the ordinary. | 比如超出常理很多很多的东西 |
[18:05] | Yeah. There was. | 有 |
[18:07] | Will started acting paranoid last week. | 从上周开始威尔变得有些多疑 |
[18:10] | We went to dinner, | 我们去吃饭的时候 |
[18:11] | and he would only take a table facing the door. | 他只愿意坐在正对门口的位置 |
[18:14] | He said he thought he was being watched. | 他觉得自己被人监视了 |
[18:16] | By who? | 被谁 |
[18:17] | He would only say by “Them.” | 他只是说 他们 |
[18:19] | I thought he was imagining it. | 我以为这都是他乱想出来的 |
[18:21] | I told him he needed to get help | 我跟他说他需要帮助 |
[18:22] | so it didn’t become M.I.T. all over again. | 才不至于让麻省理工的事情再次发生 |
[18:24] | What happened at M.I.T.? | 在麻省理工的时候发生了什么 |
[18:26] | Freshman year, Will had a breakdown. | 大一的时候 威尔崩溃了 |
[18:30] | He cracked under the pressure. | 在很大的压力下他承受不住了 |
[18:32] | That’s why he left. | 所以他才离开了 |
[18:33] | But if somebody killed him, | 但如果他是被杀的 |
[18:34] | then maybe he was being followed. | 那有可能他真是被人跟踪了 |
[18:38] | Okay, here’s a theory. | 也可以这么想 |
[18:39] | What if will had another breakdown? | 万一是威尔又一次崩溃了呢 |
[18:41] | What if he imagined that the devil was after him, | 万一是他臆想出来恶魔要来找他 |
[18:43] | and in his delusional state, he smashed up his apartment | 在他的妄想中自己把公寓毁掉了 |
[18:46] | and impaled himself? | 然后把自己钉死了呢 |
[18:47] | I mean, we’ve seen guys on pcp do much worse. | 吃了迷幻药的人做过比这还糟的事 |
[18:50] | Well, that still doesn’t explain the attack on Talmadge, | 但还是不能解释塔尔梅奇遭受的袭击 |
[18:52] | The magical pool shot, or all the disappearing evidence. | 奇特一杆清台 还有消失的证据 |
[18:54] | No, something much bigger is going on here. | 不 事情要比这严重 |
[18:56] | You know, I think Castle may be right. | 你知道吗 我觉得卡塞尔是对的 |
[18:58] | I finally got in touch with Greenblatt Insurance. | 我终于联系上了格林布拉特保险公司 |
[19:00] | They say he is on the payroll, but as a remote employee. | 他们说他是在职员工 但是是远程员工 |
[19:03] | Greenblatt’s only office is in Chicago, | 格林布拉特唯一的办公室在芝加哥 |
[19:04] | and Will’s never been there. | 威尔从来都没去过那 |
[19:05] | But his neighbor said he saw him go into work every day. | 但是他的邻居说他看见威尔每天都去工作 |
[19:07] | Yep, and his Greenblatt key card | 而且他的工作出入证 |
[19:09] | was with his house keys and all scratched up, worn. | 跟钥匙挂在一起 有很多刮痕 都磨旧了 |
[19:11] | So, if Greenblatt doesn’t have a New York office, | 如果格林布拉特在纽约没有办事处 |
[19:13] | where was Will going every day? | 那威尔每天都去了哪里呢 |
[19:14] | Sounds like Greenblatt Insurance is a front. | 听上去格林布拉特保险公司是个幌子 |
[19:16] | Ryan, where is this key card now? | 莱恩 这张门卡现在在哪里 |
[19:18] | Back at Will’s apartment. | 还在威尔的公寓里 |
[19:26] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[19:28] | We don’t know if the invisible man is here right now. | 我们不知道隐形人现在是不是也在这里 |
[19:40] | Did the invisible man just goose you? | 那个隐形人是不是捏你屁股了 |
[19:42] | – Castle. – I know. | -卡塞尔 -我知道 |
[19:43] | They’re like that. So gauche. | 他们就是这样的人 太没礼貌了 |
[19:46] | 格林布拉特保险公司 威廉·法维克 | |
[19:48] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:54] | That’s pretty good. | 演得真像 |
[19:56] | You’re really selling the invisible … | 隐形的部分被你诠释得… |
[20:00] | This is — this is real! | 这是 这是真的 |
[20:06] | I touched it. Whatever it was, I touched it! | 我碰到了 不论那是什么 我碰到了 |
[20:11] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[20:13] | He’s going after the key card! | 他是来抢门卡的 |
[20:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:27] | What was that? | 刚才到底是什么 |
[20:29] | That was him. | 就是他 |
[20:31] | The invisible man is real! | 隐形人真的存在 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:35] | Well, whatever it…That — whatever it was, | 不论那个 不论那个是什么 |
[20:42] | It just ran off – with the only lead we have. | 他带着我们唯一的线索跑掉了 |
[20:45] | No. | 没有 |
[20:46] | It ran off with my credit card. | 他带走的是我的信用卡 |
[20:48] | I managed to hang on to the key card. | 我拼死保住了这张门卡 |
[20:52] | You don’t think – he’s still here, do you? | 你不会觉得他还在这里吧 |
[21:02] | You were attacked at a closed crime scene? By whom? | 你们在封锁的犯罪现场被袭击了 被谁 |
[21:05] | We didn’t get a good look at the assailant, sir. | 我们没能看清楚袭击者的长相 长官 |
[21:07] | Actually, we — | 其实 我们 |
[21:11] | Yes, Mr. Castle? | 怎么了 卡塞尔先生 |
[21:12] | It was dark and we didn’t see anything. | 当时很黑 我们什么都没看见 |
[21:15] | Do you know why this person was there? | 你们知道为什么那人会在那里吗 |
[21:17] | We believe they were after the victim’s key card. | 我们确信他们是想拿到被害者的门卡 |
[21:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:20] | Were they trying to gain access to some part of Will’s life? | 他们是想介入威尔的某部分生活吗 |
[21:23] | Or maybe they were covering their tracks | 也许他们是想掩盖罪证 |
[21:24] | and don’t want us to know what door that card opens. | 不想让我们知道那张卡能打开哪扇门 |
[21:26] | I’ve got CSU reprocessing the crime scene. | 我已经让鉴证科重新处理犯罪现场了 |
[21:28] | They’re looking for new prints, | 他们正在寻找新的指纹 |
[21:29] | and Tory’s gonna try to match the key card | 托瑞会把那张门卡和安全系统 |
[21:31] | to, um, to security systems. | 进行匹配 |
[21:34] | She’s gonna start that first thing in the morning. | 她明早就会开工 |
[21:36] | All right. Um, keep me posted. | 好的 有新消息通知我 |
[21:45] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情没告诉我吗 |
[21:50] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[21:55] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[21:56] | Lying to your superior? | 对你的上级撒谎 |
[21:59] | I told her the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[22:00] | I don’t know what attacked us. | 我不知道是什么袭击了我俩 |
[22:02] | That was not a lie. | 我没说谎 |
[22:03] | Omission is the invisible lie. | 忽略是无形的谎言 |
[22:05] | Castle, you can’t tell me that what happened | 卡塞尔 别跟我说之前发生的事 |
[22:06] | didn’t freak you out just a little bit. | 没有吓到你 哪怕一点点 |
[22:08] | – I mean, what the hell was that thing? – I don’t know. | -那到底是什么 -我不知道 |
[22:10] | But I do know a way to take our minds off it for a while | 但我知道有个能放松一下的方法 |
[22:14] | if you’re, uh… | 如果你 |
[22:16] | Interested? | 有兴趣的话 |
[22:33] | You have no idea how much I missed this. | 你根本不知道我是有多想念这个 |
[22:37] | You had amnesia for two months. | 你失去了两个月的记忆 |
[22:39] | I missed it more. | 我更想念 |
[22:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:49] | Very funny, Castle. | 别吓人了 卡塞尔 |
[22:52] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[22:53] | No, just hear the music. | 就是音乐声 |
[23:01] | Is that your hand on my leg? | 是你的手在我的腿上吗 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:05] | – Pretty sure. – Okay. | -绝对是 -好吧 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[23:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | I just — I feel like we’re being watched. | 我觉得 我觉得们正在被人看着 |
[23:15] | Pretty sure we’re not being watched. | 我很确定没人在看我们 |
[23:16] | I know, but maybe this isn’t such a good idea. | 我相信你 不过也许现在不适合干这个 |
[23:22] | Just wait here. | 在这儿等我 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | And you thought zombie apocalypse survival camp | 你还觉得参加僵尸末日生存训练营 |
[23:41] | was a waste of time. | 是浪费时间呢 |
[23:46] | Good. Okay. | 很好 不错 |
[23:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | You just kind of make nerdy sexy. | 你突然有种书呆子式的性感 |
[23:56] | That’s true. | 说的没错 |
[23:57] | Where were we? | 刚才到哪儿了 |
[24:10] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[24:11] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[24:12] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:13] | I didn’t know you guys were home. | 我不知道你们在家 |
[24:15] | I just wanted a little dental floss, | 我就是想来拿点牙线 |
[24:16] | And it looks like I found it. | 看来我是找到了 |
[24:18] | Oh, my lord. | 我的天呐 |
[24:27] | So, CSU reprocessed that crime scene. | 鉴证科重新处理犯罪现场 |
[24:30] | No new fingerprints, which means — | 没发现新的指纹 这就说明 |
[24:32] | Come on. The invisible man? | 拜托 隐形人 |
[24:34] | I’m just saying, | 我就这么说说 |
[24:34] | even Beckett seemed freaked out last night. | 贝克特昨晚都有点被吓到了 |
[24:37] | It would be cool, the power of invisibility. | 如果可以隐形 还真挺酷的 |
[24:40] | I would so sneak into Area 51. You? | 我肯定会溜进51区的 你呢 |
[24:43] | Super bowl, 50-yard line. | 超级碗 50码处 |
[24:46] | Best seat in the hou… | 全场最佳的座… |
[24:48] | Hey, what’s that on your neck? | 你脖子上的是什么 |
[24:50] | Is that — is that body glitter? | 那是闪光粉吗 |
[24:54] | Is that a scratch? | 你被人挠了 |
[24:56] | No, it’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[24:58] | Married women don’t wear body glitter. | 结了婚的女人是不擦闪光粉的 |
[25:00] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[25:02] | You stepping out on Jenny? | 你对珍妮做了什么不忠的事 |
[25:03] | Wait. What? N-no. | 等等 什么 没有 |
[25:05] | She’s the mother of your kid. | 她可是你孩子的母亲 |
[25:06] | I am doing this for my kid. | 我正是为了我的孩子做的 |
[25:07] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:09] | Do you realize how much it’s gonna cost | 你知不知道把萨拉·格蕾丝送进大学 |
[25:10] | to send Sarah Grace to college? | 要花多少钱 |
[25:12] | A quarter of a million dollars. That’s for a state school. | 25万美元 还是州立学校 |
[25:15] | Well, I’m — I’ve got a second job working nights. | 我就找了份晚班兼职 |
[25:20] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[25:21] | Bouncing at a club. | 在俱乐部当保安 |
[25:23] | Where they use body glitter? | 用闪光粉的俱乐部 |
[25:27] | A gentleman’s club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[25:28] | Is it Bottom’s Up? Pole Position? | 是”翘臀”还是”管位” |
[25:30] | No, no, no. Landing Strip. | 不不不 “着陆地带” |
[25:32] | – Men-hattan. – What? | -男哈顿 -什么 |
[25:36] | Men-hattan. | 男哈顿 |
[25:38] | Men-hattan? | 男哈顿 |
[25:40] | You got a job protecting male strippers? | 你的找份兼职保护脱衣舞男 |
[25:44] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[25:47] | It’s no joke. | 不是开玩笑 |
[25:48] | It’s more dangerous than this job. | 那工作比这危险多了 |
[25:50] | Those women, they rush the stage | 那些女人 疯狂地冲到台上 |
[25:51] | like these are – the last men on the planet. | 就好像那些男人是地球上仅存的男性 |
[25:53] | I have bruises that I can’t explain. | 我身上的擦伤都不知道怎么弄的 |
[25:55] | Ladies be crazy, Javi. | 那些女人都疯了 哈维 |
[25:57] | The card’s RFID architecture is like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 我从未见过类似这卡的无线射频识别构造 |
[26:01] | Yeah, but there’s got to be something else | 关于这卡 |
[26:02] | that you can tell us about it. | 没什么别的线索吗 |
[26:03] | I can tell you this — it’s not commercially manufactured. | 只能告诉你 这不是为了销售生产的 |
[26:05] | Well, how did anarchy boy get it, then? | 那无政府主义男是怎么拿到它的 |
[26:07] | I don’t know, and I’m afraid there’s no way to find out. | 我不知道 恐怕没办法查出来 |
[26:09] | This thing was designed to be untraceable. | 这卡片的设计使它无迹可寻 |
[26:11] | Maybe the card was, but this wasn’t. | 也许卡片无迹可寻 但这个不一定 |
[26:14] | Proudly made in the U.S.A. by Advantus Apparel. | 产自美国 亚特文提斯服饰公司出品 |
[26:20] | So, wait, I’m sponsoring the precinct softball team? | 等等 要我赞助分局垒球队吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, it was the only way that I could get Advantus Apparel | 是的 只有这样我才能让 |
[26:26] | to share their client list with us. | 亚特文提斯服饰公司把客户名单给我们 |
[26:27] | Now, they said that they shipped the Greenblatt order | 他们说四年前已把格林布拉特的订单 |
[26:30] | to this office four years ago. | 送到这里了 |
[26:35] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:39] | This whole floor is unlisted. | 整层楼都没有登记 |
[26:41] | I think it’s a secret laboratory | 我想这一定是个秘密实验室 |
[26:42] | where they’re injecting human guinea pigs | 他们把人类当做试验品 |
[26:44] | with invisibility serum. | 给他们注射隐形血清 |
[26:46] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[26:47] | the killer definitely didn’t want us to find it. | 凶手绝对不希望我们找到 |
[26:54] | Oh, hello, there. | 你们好 |
[26:55] | I’m betting this isn’t Greenblatt Insurance. | 我猜这一定不是格林布拉特保险公司 |
[26:58] | Hi. I’m detective Beckett, NYPD. | 你好 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[27:00] | We were wondering if a William Fairwick | 我们想知道威廉·法维克 |
[27:02] | is an employee here. | 是否是这里的雇员 |
[27:03] | Let me get someone to assist you. | 让我找人来帮忙 |
[27:05] | What kind of business is this, exactly? | 这里到底从事什么业务 |
[27:07] | It’ll be just a moment. | 稍等片刻 |
[27:09] | I love that jacket. | 我好喜欢这件夹克 |
[27:14] | Hands! Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 都把手举起来 |
[27:25] | Your credentials check out. | 已经核实过你的证件了 |
[27:27] | If you and Mr. Castle vacate the premises immediately, | 如果你和卡塞尔先生立即离开这里 |
[27:29] | we’ll refrain from filing Federal trespassing charges. | 我们就不会以擅闯罪向联邦政府提出起诉 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry, we’re investigating a homicide. | 对不起 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[27:33] | We’re not leaving without answers. | 得到答复前 是不会离开的 |
[27:35] | Uh, Federal charges? | 向联邦政府提出起诉 |
[27:38] | It’s a top-secret government facility. | 这一定是个绝密的政府机构 |
[27:40] | I was right. Invisibility serum. | 我说得对 隐形血清 |
[27:42] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[27:43] | I said I was right. | 我刚才说我说得对 |
[27:48] | Copy that, ma’am. | 收到 夫人 |
[28:01] | Hello. I’m Dr. Elena Sarkov. | 你们好 我是伊莲娜·萨科夫博士 |
[28:03] | What did you mean by invisibility serum? | 你刚才说隐形血清是什么意思 |
[28:05] | – I was just saying that — – Castle. | -我只是说 -卡塞尔 |
[28:08] | If you want answers, | 如果想知道答案 |
[28:09] | you’re gonna have to give us some first. | 你必须先回答我们几个问题 |
[28:11] | Unless you want the entire NYPD knocking on your front door. | 除非你希望整个纽约警局的人来敲你的门 |
[28:17] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[28:18] | What is this place and how is will Fairwick connected to it? | 这里是什么地方 跟法维克有什么关系 |
[28:23] | Mr. Castle is correct. | 卡塞尔先生说得对 |
[28:25] | This is a government facility. | 这里是政府机构 |
[28:27] | CIA? Homeland Security. | 中情局 还是国土安全部 |
[28:30] | Ah-ah! D.A.R.P.A.? | 莫非是国防高级研究计划局 |
[28:31] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[28:32] | Will worked here, | 威尔在这里工作 |
[28:34] | and his death was quite a loss to us. | 他的死对我们来说是莫大的损失 |
[28:37] | So, you know about his murder. | 这么说你知道他被谋杀了 |
[28:39] | What did he do here? | 他在这是做什么的 |
[28:40] | He was one of my scientists. | 他曾是我手下的一名科学家 |
[28:41] | Quantum engineering. I recruited him out of M.I.T. | 量子工程学 我从麻省理工把他招来的 |
[28:44] | Recruited? | 招募 |
[28:45] | Wait, so then he never had a breakdown. | 等等 这么说他并没崩溃 |
[28:47] | Cover story to avoid questions. | 只是掩人耳目的借口 |
[28:49] | Quantum engineering? D.A.R.P.A.? | 量子工程学 国防高级研究计划局 |
[28:52] | You are researching invisibility. | 你们的确在研究隐形 |
[28:54] | No, Mr. Castle. Invisibility is science fiction. | 不 卡塞尔先生 隐形纯属科幻 |
[28:58] | Cloaking, however, is science. | 隐身衣才是科学 |
[29:02] | I have answered your questions. Now answer mine. | 我已经回答了你们的问题 现在该我问了 |
[29:06] | How did you find out about our technology? | 你们是怎么发现我们研究的技术的 |
[29:09] | During our investigation, | 在调查过程中 |
[29:10] | we encountered an unseen person… | 我们曾遇到一个看不见的人 |
[29:12] | Invisible person. | 隐形人 |
[29:13] | …at Will’s apartment. | 出现在威尔的家里 |
[29:14] | We believe this whoever was behind his murder, | 我们认为不管幕后真凶是谁 |
[29:18] | and given the research that you’re doing here, | 鉴于你们所研究的项目 |
[29:20] | we believe the killer is connected to this facility. | 我们认为凶手和这间机构有关 |
[29:22] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[29:23] | – We know what we saw. – Or didn’t see. | -我们清楚看见了什么 -或没看见什么 |
[29:25] | No, it’s impossible | 不 我说不可能 |
[29:27] | because we haven’t gotten our technology to work. | 是因为我们的技术还未起效 |
[29:32] | But I think I know who did. | 不过我知道是谁干的 |
[29:33] | The Chinese? | 中国人吗 |
[29:34] | They’ve been pursuing the same technology. | 他们一直在研究这项技术 |
[29:37] | We heard they were close to a breakthrough. | 我们听说他们接近了突破点 |
[29:39] | Why would you suspect them? | 你为什么怀疑他们 |
[29:40] | Because a few days ago, | 因为几天前 |
[29:42] | we suffered a crippling cyber attack. | 我们遭受了严重的网络攻击 |
[29:44] | All of our data was wiped out. | 所有的数据都被清除了 |
[29:46] | Our team managed to trace the virus | 我们的团队追踪病毒 |
[29:48] | to a relay station in Shanghai. | 到上海的一个中转站 |
[29:50] | It’s a suit. | 是件隐形衣 |
[29:53] | How does it turn invisible? | 怎么使它隐形 |
[29:55] | By bending light waves over meta materials. | 通过异介质使光线产生折射 |
[30:00] | You guys have the coolest toys. | 你们的玩具太酷了 |
[30:02] | It’s what I promised Will to lure him here. | 我就是用这个把威尔吸引到这里来 |
[30:05] | The opportunity to play – with advanced government tech. | 有机会和先进的政府科技近距离接触 |
[30:09] | Of course, as an anarchist, | 当然了 作为一个无政府主义者 |
[30:10] | he joked it was his deal with the devil. | 他把这笑称为和魔鬼结下的契约 |
[30:13] | If you’re right and the Chinese do have a working suit, | 如果你是对的 中国人也有这样一件衣服 |
[30:15] | why would they target Will? | 他们为什么攻击威尔呢 |
[30:17] | Technology is the arms race of the 21st century. | 21世纪 技术就是军备比拼 |
[30:20] | And Will was the key to our research. | 威尔是我们研究的核心人物 |
[30:22] | His death… sets us back years. | 他的死 令我们的研究倒退了好几年 |
[30:28] | – Excuse me for just one moment. – Yeah. | -我失陪一下 -好的 |
[30:35] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[30:36] | If the Chinese are behind this, | 如果这事幕后主使是中国人 |
[30:38] | why would they try to stop us from taking Will’s key card, | 他们为什么要阻止我们拿走威尔的门卡 |
[30:41] | And what do they have to do with Talmadge? | 塔尔梅奇和他们又有什么关系 |
[30:43] | I don’t think it’s the Chinese. | 我觉得不是中国人 |
[30:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | Do you see that symbol there that — there. | 看到这里的符号了吗 这里 |
[30:49] | It keeps repeating in the virus — the one that isn’t Chinese. | 在病毒中不断重复那个 这不是中国字 |
[30:52] | It’s a symbol of the east mountain goblins from “Terra Quest.” | 那是《大地远征》东山妖精的标志 |
[30:59] | Will’s neighbor. | 威尔的邻居 |
[31:00] | Henry Wright. | 亨利·怀特 |
[31:02] | Unis went – to Henry Wright’s apartment, | 警员去了亨利·怀特的公寓 |
[31:04] | Found it cleaned out — closet and dresser emptied. | 全空了 衣柜和抽屉干干净净 |
[31:06] | Dude’s gone. | 那家伙跑了 |
[31:07] | What have we found on him? | 调查他有什么结果 |
[31:08] | Well, he’s a serious hacker. | 他是个很有水平的黑客 |
[31:10] | At 15, he cracked the city’s power grid. | 15岁时 黑进了市电力公司 |
[31:12] | Didn’t get scared straight until he was in his 20s. | 他到20来岁 才接受现身说法教育 |
[31:15] | Now he’s a sneaker, | 现在是网络管理 |
[31:16] | testing cyber defenses for fortune 500 companies. | 为财富500强企业测试防火墙 |
[31:18] | Which means he had the skills necessary | 就是说他拥有网络攻击 |
[31:20] | to launch a cyber attack against Dr. Sarkov’s lab. | 萨科夫博士实验室的技能 |
[31:23] | And, uh, he had another connection to this case. | 他和这案子还有一个联系 |
[31:24] | Henry attended Caltech with — wait for it — | 亨利在加州理工曾经与 稍等 |
[31:27] | Assault victim Tom Talmadge. | 被袭击受害人汤姆·塔尔梅奇是同学 |
[31:28] | They were roommates. | 他们曾是室友 |
[31:30] | This is the lawsuit that Henry filed against Talmadge, | 这是亨利起诉塔尔梅奇的案子 |
[31:33] | accusing him of stealing the code | 指控他盗取了代码 |
[31:35] | that he used to build Hytch. | 后来开发出Hytch |
[31:36] | The court dismissed the case. | 被法院驳回了 |
[31:38] | Costing Henry billions. | 令亨利没能成为亿万富翁 |
[31:40] | Sarkov said her lab hadn’t cracked the cloaking technology, | 萨科夫说她的实验室没有破解隐形技术 |
[31:43] | but what if Will did with a little help from his neighbor, Henry? | 但如果威尔在邻居亨利的帮忙下破解了呢 |
[31:47] | And with a functioning suit, | 有了起效的隐形衣 |
[31:48] | Henry could’ve enlisted Will’s help | 亨利可以在威尔的帮助下 |
[31:50] | to get revenge against Talmadge. | 向塔尔梅奇报复 |
[31:51] | But Henry still needed help defeating Talmadge’s home security. | 但亨利仍需帮助才能破解塔尔梅奇的家庭安保系统 |
[31:54] | Invisibility doesn’t defeat thermal or pressure systems. | 隐形并不能破解热能或压力系统 |
[31:57] | So, they hustled Jiggy | 所以亨利穿着隐形衣 |
[31:58] | while Henry was wearing that invisibility suit. | 他们联手坑了吉格 |
[32:01] | Henry is the one that was moving the cue ball around the table. | 是亨利移动了球桌上的白球 |
[32:03] | And perhaps once Henry realized the power of the suit, | 也许当亨利意识到隐形衣的作用后 |
[32:06] | he set his sights on Will, | 他就盯上了威尔 |
[32:07] | Making sure that power would never be taken away. | 确保隐形衣永远不会被夺走 |
[32:09] | Okay, how do we find this kid? | 好吧 怎么找这小子 |
[32:11] | We don’t. The guy’s a high-level hacker. | 没办法 这家伙是顶级黑客 |
[32:13] | He’s got a new I.D. and he’s out of the country by now. | 他有了新的身份 现在应该已经出国了 |
[32:14] | He’ll trade on his skills and live like a king. | 他会利用自己的技能 像国王一样生活 |
[32:17] | Actually, he’s already living like a king, | 事实上 他已经像国王一样生活着 |
[32:20] | and that’s how we’re gonna find him. | 这会助我们找到他 |
[32:23] | Welcome to “Terra Quest.” Adventure awaits. | 欢迎来到《大地远征》 冒险在等着你 |
[32:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:30] | East mountain goblin army is attacking | 东山妖精大军 |
[32:33] | from the base of mt. Orr, | 从奥尔峰基地开始进攻 |
[32:35] | which means their king will be leading them into battle. | 就是说他们的国王会带领他们进入战斗 |
[32:40] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[32:41] | That’s Henry. | 那是亨利 |
[32:44] | Where did he get a falchion sword? | 他在哪里弄了一把青龙剑 |
[32:46] | That’s like plus-90 conquest points. | 那玩意要90以上的征服分呢 |
[32:47] | Can you get a lock on that avatar | 可以锁定头像吗 |
[32:49] | and see if you can trace the location where Henry logged in? | 看能否追踪到亨利在哪里登陆的 |
[32:51] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[32:52] | And I will join the battle… | 我会加入战斗 |
[32:55] | …And slow him down. | 拖住他 |
[33:07] | I thought underground gaming dens were just legend. | 我还以为地下游戏窝点只是传说呢 |
[33:10] | Yeah, well, I thought – the invisible man wasn’t real. | 我还以为隐形人也不是真的呢 |
[33:14] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[33:16] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[33:17] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[33:19] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[33:20] | Stop! | 站住 |
[33:28] | Who’s got the falchion sword now? | 现在青龙剑在谁手中啊 |
[33:35] | I didn’t murder Will. He was my friend. | 我没有杀威尔 他是我的朋友 |
[33:38] | Then why did you run, Henry? | 那你为什么要跑 亨利 |
[33:47] | Look, we know that you went after Tom Talmadge. | 我们知道你找过汤姆·塔尔梅奇麻烦 |
[33:49] | You were behind a cyber attack | 你策划了一起网络攻击 |
[33:51] | that brought down a government lab, | 搞垮了政府实验室 |
[33:53] | And then you cleaned out your apartment and you disappeared. | 然后你清空你的公寓消失了 |
[33:56] | Because I was afraid that they would come after me next. | 因为我害怕他们接下来会找我 |
[34:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:01] | The same people that killed Will. | 杀掉威尔的人 |
[34:02] | All right, if they found out that I knew… | 如果他们发现我知道… |
[34:06] | That you knew what? | 你知道什么 |
[34:09] | You helped him, didn’t you? | 你帮了他对吗 |
[34:11] | You helped him build a working suit. | 你帮他造了隐形衣 |
[34:13] | Will came to me with an out-there idea. | 威尔带着超前的想法来找我 |
[34:17] | He wanted to adopt nature’s camouflage | 他要将自然伪装运用到 |
[34:20] | to meta materials. | 结构材料中 |
[34:22] | But there wasn’t anybody in his lab | 但他的实验室 |
[34:23] | that had my program skills, and since there was no way | 没人有我这种编码技术 因为我不可能 |
[34:26] | I was gonna get security clearance, | 通过安全审查 |
[34:29] | we worked on the down low. | 我们只能偷偷地进行 |
[34:30] | And in exchange, you got to use his suit | 作为交换 你可以用他的隐形衣 |
[34:32] | to exact your revenge against Talmadge, right? | 向塔尔梅奇报复 对吗 |
[34:34] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 本不该发生的 |
[34:36] | I was just looking for proof | 我只是在找证据 |
[34:37] | that Tom stole my idea for Hytch. | 证明汤姆偷了我开发Hytch的理念 |
[34:39] | Yeah, well, – his broken ribs say otherwise. | 但他被打断的肋骨可没有证实你的话 |
[34:41] | I couldn’t find what I needed. | 我找不到需要的证据 |
[34:44] | And then Tom came home early. | 然后汤姆提前回到家 |
[34:48] | I-I just wanted to mess with him. | 我只是想捉弄他一下 |
[34:53] | But I snapped. | 但我失控了 |
[34:58] | Will heard the struggle, he came in, and he pulled me off. | 威尔听到挣扎声 进来拉开了我 |
[35:01] | You got angry with Will for stopping you. | 威尔制止你 你生气了 |
[35:05] | So, you decided to use his suit to kill him instead, right? | 所以你决定用他的隐形衣来干掉他 |
[35:08] | No! | 不 |
[35:09] | We both realized that I had become Frodo, | 我们都意识到我变成了佛罗多 |
[35:11] | and the suit was the one ring to rule them all! | 那件隐形衣就是统治一切的魔戒 |
[35:15] | Will knew it was too much power for anyone to have, | 威尔知道任谁拥有都会得到过大的权力 |
[35:17] | especially the government. | 尤其是政府 |
[35:21] | So, that was Will’s Oppenheimer moment. | 所以威尔成了奥本海默[曼哈顿计划领导者之一] |
[35:24] | The suit became the atomic bomb. | 隐形衣变成了原子弹 |
[35:25] | All right, – it needed to be destroyed. | 隐形衣需要被销毁 |
[35:27] | Cast into the fires of mordor. | 投进魔域之火 |
[35:29] | We sabotaged the lab so that they couldn’t rebuild the tech, | 我们黑进实验室是为了使他们无法重建该技术 |
[35:32] | at least not right away. | 至少不是马上重建 |
[35:35] | And without the quantum cellular equations | 没了威尔从头足类动物那 |
[35:37] | Will derived from cephalopods, | 导出的量子细胞方程式 |
[35:39] | they may never be able to. | 他们可能永远也重建不了 |
[35:40] | Cephalopods? Like squids? | 头足类动物 鱿鱼吗 |
[35:42] | Actually, um, Will, | 事实上 威尔 |
[35:44] | he based his equations off of the cuttlefish. | 的方程式是通过墨鱼得出的 |
[35:52] | The cuttlefish is known | 墨鱼是大自然公认的 |
[35:53] | as nature’s king of camouflage. | 伪装之王 |
[35:55] | And listen to this. | 听这段 |
[35:56] | “The papillae of the cuttlefish are unique in their ability | 墨鱼的乳突有着独特的能力 |
[35:59] | “to rapidly polarize reflected light waves | 通过迅速极化反射光波 |
[36:01] | and change the creature’s skin color.” | 改变其表皮颜色 |
[36:03] | That’s why will got back in touch with donna. | 这才是威尔联系多娜的原因 |
[36:05] | He didn’t want her. He wanted her research. | 他不是还惦念着她 他想要她的研究 |
[36:07] | Castle, look at Will’s phone records. | 卡塞尔 看威尔的通讯记录 |
[36:11] | For weeks, there were phone calls | 连续多周 他俩之间 |
[36:13] | going back and forth between the two of them, | 有着多次的相互通话 |
[36:15] | and then three days before his death, | 在他死前三天 |
[36:19] | right when he got that suit to function, | 就是在他让隐形衣起效之时 |
[36:21] | there were only incoming calls from her. | 就只有她打给他的电话了 |
[36:23] | Will wasn’t answering. | 威尔不接电话了 |
[36:24] | And right after will was murdered, she stops calling, | 谋杀案之后 她就不打电话了 |
[36:27] | almost as if she knew he was dead. | 就好像她已经知道他死了似的 |
[36:29] | Hey, guys. I called the university. | 伙计们 我给大学打了电话 |
[36:31] | Guess who canceled their class the night will was killed. | 猜猜谁在威尔被谋杀那晚取消了自己的课 |
[36:40] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[36:41] | This is a private office. | 这是私人办公室 |
[36:42] | Which belongs to the university. | 隶属于这所大学 |
[36:44] | The dean gave us permission to search it | 校长给了我们搜查的允许 |
[36:46] | as a part of our investigation. | 作为我们调查的一部分 |
[36:47] | Wait. You think I had something to do with Will’s death? | 等等 你认为我跟威尔的死有关 |
[36:50] | Donna, you missed your class the night that he was killed. | 多娜 他被杀那晚你错过了自己的课 |
[36:52] | Where were you? | 你在哪 |
[36:53] | At home with a cold. | 感冒在家休息 |
[36:56] | I never would’ve hurt Wwill. I loved him. | 我不会伤害威尔的 我爱他 |
[36:58] | You loved him, but then he betrayed you. | 你爱他 他却背叛了你 |
[37:01] | That must have made you angry to find out | 他的背叛一定令你很愤怒 |
[37:03] | that he was just using you for your research. | 发现他不过是在利用你得到研究成果 |
[37:07] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[37:08] | That was the second time that he left you, | 那是他第二次抛弃你 |
[37:09] | and you couldn’t live with the embarrassment. | 他令你蒙羞 你无法接受这一切 |
[37:11] | This is ridiculous. | 胡说 这太扯了 |
[37:12] | I’m not gonna stand here | 我不会站在这 |
[37:12] | and let you accuse me of killing my boyfriend. | 任由你们指责我杀害了我的男友 |
[37:14] | Donna, that was you in the suit in the apartment with us. | 多娜 是你穿着隐形衣在公寓与我们搏斗 |
[37:18] | That’s the same suit that you used to kill Will. | 你用同一件隐形衣杀了威尔 |
[37:21] | You found out about his project, | 你发现了他的研究 |
[37:23] | and before he could destroy it, | 在他毁掉它之前 |
[37:25] | you used his own creation against him. | 你用他自己的发明解决了他 |
[37:26] | What suit? What are you talking about? | 什么隐形衣 你在说什么 |
[37:29] | The suit you wore when you went after Will’s key card | 你穿着那件去抢威尔的门卡 |
[37:31] | and you got my credit card instead. | 却最终拿走了我的信用卡 |
[37:33] | Just found it buried in the back of your drawer. | 刚刚在你抽屉末端底部找到的 |
[37:36] | Thank you for that, by the way. I forgot to cancel this. | 随便感谢你 我忘记挂失了 |
[37:38] | That can be such a pain. | 要是挂失 解挂很麻烦的 |
[37:39] | What was I supposed to do, let him get away with it? | 我应该做什么 放过他吗 |
[37:43] | He stopped calling, stopped texting. | 他不再打来电话 不再发短信 |
[37:46] | He used me! | 他利用了我 |
[37:49] | And then pretended like I didn’t exist. | 还竟敢假装我不存在 |
[37:52] | He wanted me to just disappear from his life. | 他希望我从他的生活中消失 |
[37:57] | So I did. | 我的确消失了 |
[37:59] | And he never saw me coming. | 我让他措手不及 |
[38:03] | Donna Brooks, you’re under arrest — | 多娜·布鲁克斯 你因谋杀 |
[38:10] | – You go. – Okay. Okay. | -去追 -好 |
[38:13] | Okay, I’ll get this. | 我来放下这个 |
[38:22] | Her backpack and clothes. | 她的背包和衣服 |
[38:24] | She’s wearing the suit. | 她穿上了隐形衣 |
[38:25] | Castle, block the door. | 卡塞尔 抵住门 |
[38:26] | Right. | 好 |
[38:30] | She is not slipping past this time. | 这次不会让她溜走了 |
[38:36] | Donna, there’s nowhere to go. | 多娜 你跑不掉的 |
[39:13] | Yeah, gotcha now! | 这下你完蛋了 |
[39:17] | I so missed these mind melds. | 我好想念咱俩心有灵犀啊 |
[39:29] | 2 o’clock! | 两点钟方向 |
[39:33] | She’s right there. | 她在那 |
[39:53] | Beckett, what would you do if you were invisible? | 贝克特 如果你能隐形会做什么 |
[39:55] | I’d walk out of here without having to file this report. | 我会在没有完成案件报告的情况下开溜 |
[39:59] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[40:00] | How about you, Castle? | 你呢 卡塞尔 |
[40:02] | Be a fly on the wall, see what Beckett’s dad really thinks of me. | 潜伏在贝克特老爸家 看他对我到底什么印象 |
[40:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:13] | “Time you had a proper uniform. | 是时候穿上正经的制服了 |
[40:16] | Love, Javi.” | 爱你的 哈维 |
[40:18] | It’s from the heart, bro. | 爱心满满的礼物 兄弟 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:25] | Too big? | 太大了 |
[40:26] | Want to help me try it on? | 愿意帮我试穿吗 |
[40:28] | They told me it was new. | 他们告诉我这是新的 |
[40:29] | I could really use your help. What? Blue is my color. | 人家需要你的帮助吗 蓝色是我最爱颜色 |
[40:31] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[40:35] | You don’t have to be embarrassed. | 没必要难为情 |
[40:39] | We’ll be taking custody of that, mr. Castle. | 我们会把它带走保管 卡塞尔先生 |
[40:44] | You know, Will thought this was too much power | 威尔而觉得这玩意对一个人来说 |
[40:47] | for any one person to have, | 给予的权力过大 |
[40:48] | and after everything that’s happened, | 发生这么多事 |
[40:50] | I think I agree. | 我同意他的看法 |
[40:52] | This kind of science is a bit of a deal with the devil. | 这种科学有点像与恶魔的协定 |
[40:55] | Be careful not to lose your soul. | 小心不要出卖自己的灵魂 |
[41:09] | Mother is out for the evening. | 老妈今晚出去嗨了 |
[41:12] | Alexis is pulling – an all-nighter at the library. | 阿丽克西斯在图书馆通宵 |
[41:16] | So, we’re actually, truly really alone? | 这么说 我们终于独处了 |
[41:19] | This came in this morning. | 这玩意今早送来的 |
[41:24] | Switching to thermal. | 转换成热影像 |
[41:29] | Scanning the room. | 扫描房间 |
[41:35] | The room is clear, | 安全 |
[41:36] | All except for the very hot object before me. | 除了我面前这个很火辣的物体 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:42] | Give me a minute and let me slip into something special, okay? | 稍等片刻 我换件特别的 好吗 |
[41:44] | Right. | 好的 |
[41:47] | ’cause there’s something special i got you for valentine’s day. | 我在情人节给你买了件特别的 |
[41:50] | I approve. | 我赞同那件 |
[41:51] | It’s even better. | 这件更赞 |
[41:54] | It’s invisible. | 隐形的 |