Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] He’s not in the car! 他不在车里
[00:05] He was found adrift 80 miles off the coast of Delaware 他漂在特拉华口岸80里外处的一艘小艇上
[00:07] in a dinghy owned by Henry Jenkins. 小艇是一个亨利·詹金斯的财产
[00:08] On the ground! 趴在地上
[00:08] Put your hands where I can see ’em now, now! 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 马上
[00:10] If you don’t know Mr. Castle, 如果你不认识卡塞尔先生
[00:11] then how did he end up in your boat in the middle of the ocean? 那怎么会在海中央发现在他这条船上
[00:14] He’s been missing for two months. 他已经失踪两个月了
[00:15] See if you can find any evidence of where he’s been. 看看有没有什么证据 能证明他去过哪
[00:17] I did find a key. 我找到一把钥匙
[00:19] It has “38” Stamped on it. 上面有个”38″的印记
[00:21] NYPD. I’m here to see Henry Jenkins? 纽约警局 我来找亨利·詹金斯
[00:24] I’m Henry Jenkins. 我是亨利·詹金斯
[00:25] I met a different Henry Jenkins. 我见到的是另一个亨利·詹金斯
[00:27] Whoever did this to me 不管是谁做的
[00:28] faked Jenkins as part of the setup. 假詹金斯参与其中
[00:30] He’s somehow in the middle of this. 他跟这件事脱不了干系
[00:39] Moving together. Keep that top down. Quick. 整齐划一 控制好 加油
[00:44] Legs press off that footplate. 腿紧推踏板
[00:47] Press and set. 推 回来
[00:48] Press, set. 推 回来
[00:50] Press, set. 推 回来
[00:54] Hold water. Hold water. 停住 停住
[01:03] What is that? 什么东西啊
[01:05] Gruesome murders, chills and thrills… 可怕的谋杀 惊悚 刺激
[01:07] It’s what author richard Castle is known for, 这就是作家卡塞尔闻名天下的东西
[01:10] And he’s delivered yet again with two new books… 他又发布了两本新书
[01:13] “Wild Storm” and “Raging Heat.” 《狂野斯道姆》和《狂怒希特》
[01:15] Thank you for joining us this morning. 谢谢你今早能来
[01:16] My pleasure. 很荣幸
[01:17] But perhaps the bigger mystery is the one that surrounds you. 但最大的谜团似乎是围绕着你的那个
[01:19] Your disappearance made national headlines. 你的失踪登上了全国报纸头条
[01:23] Months later, you were found in a dinghy at sea, 几个月后 你在海上一艘小艇上被发现
[01:26] Yet you claim to have no memory 而你却说完全不记得
[01:27] of where you’ve been or how you got there. 自己去了哪里 怎么跑到小艇上
[01:29] Yeah, I know it, uh… it sounds crazy, even to me, 是啊 我知道这听上去很疯狂 我都这么觉得
[01:31] and, uh, we’re still looking for answers. 我们还在寻找答案
[01:34] Well, your critics seem to have some. 你的评论家似乎有些看法
[01:36] It’s no secret your last book, “Wild Storms,” 这并不是秘密了 你上本书《狂野斯道姆》
[01:38] slipped off the best-seller list. 没能登上畅销榜
[01:40] Isn’t the most logical explanation 那么最合理的解释
[01:41] that this is all a publicity stunt, 难道不是这只是宣传手段吗
[01:43] a way to make headlines to drum up book sales? 让你登上头条 给新书促销
[01:46] I assure you, Brooke, it was no publicity stunt. 我保证 布鲁克 这绝非宣传手段
[01:49] I would never do that to my family of my fiance. 我绝不会这么折磨我的家人和未婚妻
[01:51] Speaking of your fiance, 说到你的未婚妻
[01:53] you vanished just moments before your wedding. 你正是在婚礼前失踪的
[01:56] What do you say to fans who chalk your disappearance up to cold feet? 你要对认为你的失踪只是怯婚的粉丝说些什么
[02:00] Well, I would say that they don’t know what they’re talking about. 我要说 他们根本不了解情况
[02:02] So the wedding’s still on. 那么婚礼还会举行吗
[02:03] Well, we’ve been through a very tough experience. 我们经历了一段折磨
[02:06] We’re still trying to make sense o-of everything, actually. 我们还在想办法解释一切
[02:08] And I actually just… I-I… 其实…
[02:10] I came here to talk about my books. 我是来谈我的书的
[02:13] And if this were one of your books, Mr. Castle, 如果这是您写的一本书 卡塞尔先生
[02:15] wouldn’t you find the plot a little hard to swallow? 你不会觉得这情节有点难以置信吗
[02:17] I mean, amnesia, really? 失忆症 拜托啊
[02:22] Well, this isn’t a novel, Brooke. 但这不是小说 布鲁克
[02:24] This actually happened. 这是确有其事
[02:26] And no one wants the truth more than I do. 没有人比我更想知道真相
[02:31] And I can prove it. 我可以证明
[02:34] I’m offering a reward… $250,000… 我要悬赏25万美金
[02:37] to anyone who can give me verifiable proof 奖赏任何能拿出切实证据
[02:39] as to where I was and exactly what I was doing 证明我失踪两个月内究竟身在何处
[02:41] during the two months I was missing. 做了什么的人
[02:44] That wasn’t an interview. 那就不是采访
[02:45] That was an ambush. 简直是埋伏
[02:46] And what were you thinking offering a quarter-million-dollar reward? 你怎么想的啊 居然给出25万元的悬赏
[02:49] Genius, right? 很聪明吧
[02:50] I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. 我真不知自己怎么没早点想到
[02:51] Well, maybe because you knew 也行因为你知道
[02:52] it was gonna lure crackpots and opportunists, 这只会吸引疯子和投机者
[02:55] and instead of going after real leads, 我们不会跟进真正的线索
[02:57] we’re gonna be chasing thousands of half-baked tipsters 而是追踪数几千个拿你的悬赏机会当彩票的
[03:01] playing the Richard Castle lottery. 疯癫线人提供的情报
[03:02] What real leads? 什么真正的线索
[03:03] So far, we’ve had nothing but dead ends. 目前为止 我们一直在走死胡同
[03:05] And I’m tired of not knowing. 我受够蒙在鼓里的感觉了
[03:07] No, to find a needle in a haystack, 要想大海捞针
[03:08] do we not first need a haystack? 首先我们需要大海吧
[03:10] Yeah, but not a haystack full of nutjobs. 是啊 但不是满是疯子的大海
[03:13] You saw that interview. No one believes me. 你也看见访谈了 没人信我
[03:15] But somewhere out there, 但是外面有人
[03:16] someone knows where I was and what I was doing. 知道我去过哪里 做了什么
[03:24] You ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[03:25] A mystery I might be able to solve? 我或许能解决的谜团吗
[03:28] It’ll be a relief. 这会是解脱
[03:29] – Hey, Castle. Welcome back. – Thank you. -卡塞尔 欢迎回来 -谢谢
[03:31] I hear the East River’s a little more polluted than usual today. 听说东河今天比平常污染更严重一些
[03:34] Yeah. A crew team, 是啊 一队船员
[03:35] they found the body in the river wrapped in plastic. 在河里发现了塑料包裹着的尸体
[03:38] Someone probably dumped it hoping to make it disappear. 可能是有人扔进河里 想毁尸灭迹
[03:40] They didn’t weigh it down enough. 他们没有绑足够沉的东西
[03:42] – So, who’s the victim? – Well, he didn’t have an I.D. on him, -死者是谁 -他身上没有身份证
[03:44] but we matched it to a missing-persons. 但我们将他和一个失踪人口匹配了
[03:46] Wallace Williger, 45, 华莱士·威利格 45岁
[03:47] Owner and C.E.O. of Williger Toys. 威利格玩具公司的业主和总裁
[03:49] – Makers of Sunshine Sarah? – Sunshine Sarah? -制造阳光莎拉的吗 -阳光莎拉是什么
[03:51] She’s a spunky, redheaded rag doll. 她是个朝气蓬勃的红发布娃娃
[03:53] Alexis’ favorite when she was growing up. 阿莱克西斯小时候最喜欢的娃娃
[03:55] – Wouldn’t go anywhere without her. – When did he go missing? -去哪都会带着她 -他什么时候失踪的
[03:57] Last Friday, so four days ago. 上周五 也就是四天以前
[03:58] His wife, Samantha, said 他妻子萨曼莎说
[03:59] he went off to the movies and never came back. 他出去看电影了 然后就再也没有回来
[04:06] – Something I should know? – Oh, Beckett didn’t tell you? -这什么情况 -贝克特没有告诉你吗
[04:08] Yeah, yeah, your disappearance kind of drove them back together. 你的失踪让他们重归于好了
[04:10] Life being short and all that. 人生苦短什么的
[04:12] Oh. Disappear for two months. 才失踪两个月
[04:15] So, the prelim exam indicates his neck was broken. 初步检查表明他的脖子断了
[04:18] Probably after a struggle given his defensive wound. 鉴于他身上的防御性伤口 可能是因为搏斗
[04:20] Luckily, his body was wrapped when it went into the water. 幸运的是 尸体掉进水里时是用塑料包裹着的
[04:22] I may still be able to pull the attacker’s DNA 我也许还可以从死者的手指甲里
[04:25] From under the victim’s nails. 提取出凶手的DNA
[04:27] Wait. How long has he been dead? 等等 他死了多长时间了
[04:29] At least a couple of days. 至少有几天了
[04:31] What happened to his face and hands? 他的脸和手怎么了
[04:32] They look like they’ve been burned. 看起来像是被烧过
[04:34] Honestly, I don’t know, 说真的 我不知道
[04:35] but the rest of the body wasn’t affected. 但尸体的其余部分没有遭到感染
[04:37] I’ll know more when I get him back to the lab. 我带他回实验室后会了解更多情况
[04:42] I had that sick feeling when he didn’t come home, but… 他没回家时 我感觉很不安心 但是…
[04:46] you hope. 人总往好的方面想
[04:47] Mrs. Williger, was there anyone 威利格太太 有谁
[04:49] that would’ve wanted to do your husband harm? 会想伤害你的丈夫吗
[04:51] No. 没有
[04:52] He made toys for a living. 他靠制造玩具为生
[04:54] He was a decent man. 他是个好人
[04:57] But… 但是…
[04:58] But what? 但是什么
[04:59] These last few weeks, he had been having a hard time. 过去几周里 他很难熬
[05:03] Ever since Annie died. 自从安妮去世后
[05:04] Oh, I’m sorry. Um…who’s Annie? 抱歉 安妮是谁
[05:07] Our labrador retriever. 我们的拉布拉多寻回犬
[05:08] And after she died, Wally started working late, 她去世后 沃利开始工作到很晚
[05:11] coming home after I was asleep, like he was avoiding me. 在我睡觉后才回家 像是在躲着我
[05:14] Did you talk to him about it? 你跟他谈过这事吗
[05:16] I tried. He said everything was fine. 我试过 他说没事
[05:19] He was just working on an important project. 他只是在忙活一个重要项目
[05:20] And what about the day that he disappeared? 他消失的那天呢
[05:23] Did he say anything that would indicate he was in trouble? 他说过什么暗示了自己有麻烦的话吗
[05:25] No. He was happy. 没有 他很幸福
[05:27] He told me he loved me, 他告诉我 他爱我
[05:29] said things would be… better soon. 说事情很快就会好起来
[05:38] You know, seeing her, I can’t imagine what it was like for you 看到她以后 我简直难以想象你那么多夜晚
[05:41] all those nights, not knowing. 毫不知情时心里的感受
[05:43] I was lucky. You came back. 我很走运 你回来了
[05:47] So, we took a look at Williger’s phone and financials. 我们查看了威利格的手机记录和财务情况
[05:49] There was no activity on the day he disappeared. 他失踪那天没有消费记录
[05:50] If he was on his way to the movies, 如果他真是去看电影了
[05:52] either he didn’t make it there or he paid with cash. 要么他就没去成 要么就是用现金付的款
[05:54] Canvass local theaters, see if anyone saw him. 查查当地的电影院 看有没有人见过他
[05:56] And take a look at his records for the past couple of weeks, 再查查他过去几周的记录
[05:59] See if there’s anything out of the ordinary there. 看看有没有什么异常
[06:00] Castle and I are gonna go to his office 我和卡塞尔去他的办公室
[06:02] – and check if there were any problems at work. – Right on. -看看那边有没有什么问题 -马上去
[06:05] Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生
[06:07] Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing? 你到底以为你在干什么
[06:11] Did you give that TV station the precinct number? 你把局里的电话号码留给电视台了吗
[06:14] I’m not gonna give them my home phone. That’s private. 我总不能把自家电话给他们啊 那是隐私
[06:16] The NYPD is not your personal secretary. 纽约警局可不是你的私人助理
[06:19] Did you know how many man-hours 你知道你的这点小噱头
[06:21] this little stunt of yours is costing us? 耗费了我们多少人力物力吗
[06:23] The phones have been ringing off the hook! 电话都快被打爆了
[06:26] Did you hear that?! 听到没
[06:27] Ringing off the hook? 打爆了
[06:32] We have leads. 有线索了
[06:38] What just happened? 什么情况
[06:40] Castle, what were you thinking? 卡塞尔 你想什么呢
[06:42] “The supreme art of war “不战而屈人之兵
[06:43] is to subdue the enemy without fighting,” Sun tzu. 善之善者也” 孙子说的
[06:46] The tactical smooch is just one weapon in my vast arsenal. 那个战术之吻只是我浩瀚军械库里的一样武器
[06:50] Well, employ it again, and the enemy might go nuclear. 再用一次 敌人可能就要动用核武器了
[06:53] Okay, but somewhere in this pile is the answer to where I was. 好吧 总之这叠纸里能找到我之前行踪的线索
[06:56] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[06:57] Look, castle, I know how important this is to us, 卡塞尔 我知道这对我们有多重要
[07:01] But you have to realize, this is a long shot, 但你得知道 这事希望不大
[07:03] And I don’t want you to be disappointed if it doesn’t pan out. 如果没有奏效 我不希望你太失望
[07:08] Toys. 有玩具
[07:15] Wally built this place from the ground up. 沃利从无到有创建了这里
[07:17] Seems impossible that he’s gone. 真不敢相信他不在了
[07:20] Miss Stoller, was everything okay here at work? 斯托勒小姐 公司一切还好吗
[07:22] Did he have any conflicts with colleagues or business rivals? 他跟同事或对手起过冲突吗
[07:26] Not that I’m aware of. 至少我没听说
[07:27] And as VP of the company, 作为公司的副总裁
[07:28] I’m sure I’d know. 要是有事我肯定会知道
[07:30] I understand that he was under pressure the past couple of weeks, 我知道他过去几周承受了不少压力
[07:33] that he was coming home late. 总是很晚回家
[07:34] – Who told you that? – His wife. -谁告诉你的 -他太太
[07:37] I’m sorry, but that’s not true. 不好意思 但这不是真的
[07:39] I mean, he may have been under pressure, 我是说 他也许的确有压力
[07:41] But it certainly wasn’t here at work. 但肯定不是因为工作
[07:43] So, he wasn’t staying late? 这么说 他并没有加班到很晚
[07:44] No, just the opposite. 没有 正相反
[07:46] He was leaving early several days a week. 他每周都有几天会早退
[07:53] I did not realize this would be on. 我没想到这个真能弹
[07:55] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:58] Do you know why he was leaving early? 你知道他为什么要早退吗
[08:00] No, he said he was taking care of some personal things. 不知道 他说他有些私事要处理
[08:03] It sounded private, so I didn’t ask. 好像挺私密的 所以我没多问
[08:06] But maybe he told his assistant. 不过他可能告诉过他的助理
[08:08] Matt? 马特
[08:13] Did Mr. Williger ever mention to you 威利格先生跟你提过
[08:15] – why he was leaving early? – No. -他为什么要早退吗 -没有
[08:17] He was actually pretty secretive about the whole thing. 其实他对这整件事都挺保密的
[08:24] You leave these loaded? 这东西居然就上了膛摆在这儿
[08:26] So, I checked with the vic’s wife. 我问过被害人的妻子了
[08:28] The days that Mr. Williger claimed he was working late 威利格先生声称在加班的那几天
[08:30] are the exact same days he was leaving work early. 正是他在公司早退的日子
[08:32] That leaves about 10 to 12 hours 那就是至少有十多天
[08:33] over at least a dozen days that he’s unaccounted for. 他每天有10-12小时下落不明
[08:36] What was he doing? 他干什么去了
[08:37] I just went back through his phones and financials, 我刚查了他的电话和财务记录
[08:39] And they are clean. 没有问题
[08:40] In fact, they’re too clean. 说实话 是太过干净了
[08:42] From the time he left work on those days 那些天从他离开公司
[08:44] till the time he got home, there’s no activity at all. 到他回家 期间完全没有任何记录
[08:46] No calls or purchases of any kind, 没有电话 也没有任何消费
[08:48] Not even subway or cab charges. 连地铁和出租车都没坐过
[08:50] So, whatever he was doing, 那么 不管他在干什么
[08:51] He wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. Why? 他不希望任何人知道 为什么
[08:54] What we could use right now is a crazy Castle theory. 我们现在正需要卡塞尔的疯狂理论
[08:58] Where is Castle, anyway? 话说回来 卡塞尔哪去了
[09:00] He needed a time out, so I sent him home to check his leads. 他需要休息 我让他回家查他的线索去了
[09:02] Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy. 嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥
[09:05] Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy. 嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥
[09:08] Lanie must have changed my ringtone. 肯定是蕾妮改了我的铃声
[09:11] – Hola, preciosa. What’s up? – Something weird. -宝贝 有事吗 -有件奇怪的事
[09:14] You know that discoloration on the victim’s hands and face? 你知道被害人脸上和手上的斑点吧
[09:17] It was caused by an industrial cleaner. 是工业清洁剂造成的
[09:20] It looks like someone scrubbed his skin with it 看来有人用这个清洗了他的皮肤
[09:22] but after he was already dead. 但是发生在他死后
[09:24] Wait, Lanie, if the killer is trying to get rid of evidence, 蕾妮 如果凶手是想销毁证据
[09:26] why would he only scrub the hands and face? 为什么只洗手和脸的部分
[09:29] Don’t know, but the cleaner wasn’t bleach-based, 不知道 但清洁剂不含漂白剂
[09:31] so I still may be able to pull DNA from under the fingernails. 所以我还是有可能从指缝提取到DNA
[09:34] I also found a receipt in the victim’s pocket. 我还在他衣服口袋发现了一张收据
[09:37] It’s from a coffee shop in Brooklyn, 是布鲁克林区的一家咖啡店的
[09:39] dated the day he disappeared. 日期正是他失踪的那天
[09:41] Williger lived in Manhattan, and his office was in midtown. 威利格住曼哈顿 办公室在市中心
[09:44] What was he doing out in Brooklyn? 他去布鲁克林干什么
[09:45] Why don’t you guys canvass the coffee shop 你们俩去查查那家咖啡店
[09:46] for anyone that saw Williger? 看看有没有人见过威利格
[09:48] I’ll get a search warrant for 明天一早我就去办
[09:49] his office and house first thing in the morning. 他的办公室和住所的搜查令
[09:55] Come on, Kate. 好啦 凯特
[09:56] It’s his first case back after two months. 这是他两个月后的第一个案子
[09:58] You didn’t expect everything to be back to normal right away. 你不能指望一切都马上恢复原状
[10:01] No, Lane. It’s just… 不是的 雷恩 只是
[10:05] It’s just I-I want it to be us again, 我希望我们能回到从前
[10:07] and it’s like there’s this shadow between us. 但我们之间却横着一道阴影
[10:11] Look, I-I am choosing to trust him 我是选择了信任他
[10:15] in spite of all of the evidence. 不论证据看起来如何
[10:17] I-I just — I want to believe — 我只是 我希望相信
[10:19] – But you don’t know if you can. – Yeah. -但你不知道能不能做到 -是的
[10:23] And he’s — he’s acting like everything is fine. 而他 他在假装一切都很好
[10:27] We both are, but it’s — it’s not. 我们俩都是 但事实并非如此
[10:29] Maybe this reward he’s offering is a good thing. 也许悬赏是个不错的主意
[10:32] Maybe it’ll lead to the truth. 也许能找到真相
[10:37] No, I don’t want to know what you’re wearing. 不 我不想知道你穿的是什么
[10:39] Now, do you have any information about Richard Castle or not? 你到底知不知道理查德·卡塞尔的消息
[10:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:44] So, how goes the haystack? 针捞得怎么样了
[10:45] Uh, apparently you were right. 显然 你是对的
[10:48] – Nutjobs? – No. Not all of them. -都不靠谱吗 -也不全是
[10:50] Some are lonely women hoping for a call 还有一些是期待著名作家
[10:52] from the famous author Richard Castle. 理查德·卡塞尔来电的孤独女人
[10:56] That will be my date. 应该是我的约会对象
[10:58] – Ooh. You have a date? – Uh-huh. Robert. -你在约会啊 -没错 他叫罗伯特
[11:01] We met at the grief counseling group when you were presumed… 我们是在悲伤辅导小组认识的 就是你…
[11:05] – You — you picked up a man at grief counseling? – Yes. -你约悲伤辅导小组的人 -没错
[11:07] – Now, I will thank you to go into the other room. – Why? -如果你能进屋去就更好了 -为什么
[11:10] Because at the moment, 因为当时
[11:12] our relationship is based on mutual loss, 我们交往的基础是失去亲人
[11:14] and if he finds out that you have returned and are alive, 要是他发现你活着回来了
[11:16] It will just — it will ruin everything. 这会 毁了这份感情的
[11:18] Mother, you realize I was on television this morning. 妈妈 你知道我今早还上电视了吧
[11:21] Luckily Robert is a cultured man. 幸运的是罗伯特很有修养
[11:22] He does not watch television. 他不看电视
[11:24] The only newspaper he reads is the Wall Street Journal, 而且他只读《华尔街日报》
[11:26] which, thankfully, did not carry news of your return. 而且感谢上帝 那上面不会有你的报道
[11:30] So, go. 所以 进屋去
[11:31] Go. Go. Go. 快快快
[11:33] Castle, I’m sure she means well. 卡塞尔 我相信她的本意是好的
[11:35] It’s not that. It’s just, uh… 不是这个问题 只是
[11:38] I really thought someone out there could help. 我真的以为有人能帮上忙
[11:40] We’ll figure this out, Castle. Together. 我们会解决的 卡塞尔 我们一起
[11:45] Excuse me. 失陪
[11:46] Hello? 喂
[11:47] Mr. Castle, I understand you’re looking for answers. 卡塞尔先生 我知道你在寻找答案
[11:51] Who is this? How did you get this number? 你是谁 你怎么弄到这个电话的
[11:54] Because I know things, 我知道一些消息
[11:56] including what happened to you. 包括发生在你身上的事
[11:58] Are you ready to hear the truth? 你准备好知道真相了吗
[12:12] I don’t like this. I should go with you. 我觉得这样不好 我应该和你一起去
[12:14] He said I had to come alone. 他说了让我一个人来
[12:16] Yeah, but you don’t even know who he is. 我知道 但是你都不知道对方是谁
[12:17] He sounded like a spy. 听起来像个间谍
[12:20] Do you think this has something to do with your father? 你觉得这会不会和你父亲有关
[12:22] It doesn’t seem like his style. 这不是他的风格
[12:25] It’s time. 到时间了
[12:59] Walk with me. 跟我走
[13:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[13:19] The less you know, the better. 你知道得越少越好
[13:21] But you know what happened to me. How? 可你知道我发生了什么 怎么知道的
[13:23] Because I was with you. 因为我当时和你在一起
[13:26] I don’t expect you to remember, not after what they did. 它们对你做了那些事 我估计你也记不着了
[13:30] I was lucky I escaped. 我很幸运逃出来了
[13:33] Escape from where? 从哪逃出来的
[13:35] The ship. 船上
[13:36] I was on a ship. 我是在一艘船上
[13:39] Which is why I was found at sea. 所以我才在海里被发现
[13:41] Whose ship? 谁的船
[13:42] It’s a survey vessel. 是一艘勘探船
[13:44] At least that’s what they claimed. 至少他们是这么说的
[13:46] But I saw weapons on board. 但我看到船上有武器
[13:48] Pretty sure it was an attack ship. 我很确定那是艘攻击舰
[13:52] – So it was military. – Must have been. -这么说是军方的 -一定是
[13:57] I mean, why else would they keep it 否则它们为什么要把它藏在
[13:59] on the dark side of the moon 月球的背光面
[14:01] where our scientists can’t see it? 不让我们的科学家看见
[14:04] Excuse me? 什么
[14:06] You know, they look like us now. 他们现在看上去和我们一样了
[14:08] That’s why they took you. To copy your skin. 这就是他们绑走你的原因 为了复制你的皮肤
[14:12] So, when you say ship, you mean… spaceship? 你刚才说的船是指 宇宙飞船
[14:16] We’ll be defenseless when the invasion comes. 他们入侵的时候我们将无力反抗
[14:19] We have to find a way to warn people. 我们必须要找到一个警示世人的办法
[14:23] You can tell people. 你能做到
[14:25] – You were on TV. – I’ll — I’ll warn them. I’ll, uh… -你上过电视 -我 我会告诉他们
[14:28] Tell me again. How did you get my phone number? 再跟我说一遍你是怎么知道我电话的
[14:31] – I work for the phone company. – Of course you do. -我在电话公司上班 -当然了
[14:39] So, what happened? 怎么了
[14:41] I really don’t want to talk about it. 我真心不想说
[14:48] Would you… knock it off? 你能 消停会吗
[14:52] – Come help me search. – Sorry. -来帮我找找 -抱歉
[14:54] I don’t know how my parents did it. 我不知道我父母是怎么做到的
[14:56] Did what? 做什么
[14:57] Raise me, all my sisters, put food on the table, 养育我和我的姐姐们 赚钱养家
[15:00] and still manage to give me piano lessons. 还能供我学钢琴
[15:01] With Jenny not working and all the baby expenses, 孩子的花销很大 加上珍妮又不上班
[15:04] I’m barely making ends meet. 我都快入不敷出了
[15:06] Probably gonna have to get a second job. 可能有必要再找一份工作了
[15:09] Looks like they’re hiring security guards down at their warehouse. 他们好像在给仓库招聘保安
[15:12] A Rent-a-Cop uniform would look good on you. 你穿上保安的衣服一定不错
[15:17] Find any dark secrets in our victim’s desk? 死者的桌子里有什么见不得人的秘密吗
[15:19] Nah. This guy’s a saint. 没有 这人简直是个圣人
[15:20] He gives to charity, his employees love him. 给慈善机构捐钱 他的员工也喜欢他
[15:24] As far as I can tell, 在我看来
[15:24] there’s no indication of any dirty, little secr… 他根本就没有什么肮脏 见不得…
[15:28] There’s something in this drawer. 这抽屉里有东西
[15:30] What? 什么
[15:31] The keys. Brand-new. 钥匙 新的
[15:32] And they aren’t to his work or house. 不是他家里或公司的
[15:35] The phone — pay as you go. 手机 不需要登记的
[15:36] Purchased a month ago using cash. 一个月前用现金买的
[15:38] Any calls on it? 上面有通话记录吗
[15:39] A bunch, all made during that unaccounted time 一堆 都是在他失踪那段时间打的
[15:40] and all made to the same number, a Natalie Mendoza, 28. 而且都是打给同一个人的 娜塔莉·门多萨 28岁
[15:44] What’s her relation to Williger? 她跟威利格是什么关系
[15:45] – We’re still running background. – I may have a guess. -我们还在查她的背景 -我有个想法
[15:47] Wally’s wife said that his behavior changed after their dog died. 沃利的妻子说他们的狗死了以后他的行为就变了
[15:50] I checked with the vet. 我去跟兽医确认了一下
[15:51] Turns out, there’s a whole lot more to that story. 原来 那事没有那么简单
[15:53] Now, Wally asked the vet to keep it out of the report 沃利让兽医不要写进报告里
[15:55] so as not to upset his wife, 为的是不让他妻子伤心
[15:56] but the dog didn’t just die. 但那只狗不是正常地死了
[15:58] – She was poisoned. – Poisoned? -她是被毒死的 -毒死的
[16:00] Yes, the vet wanted to run a test to find out what the toxin was, 是的 兽医想检测一下毒物是什么
[16:03] but for some reason, Wally adamantly refused. 但出于某种原因 沃利坚决地拒绝了
[16:05] Vet said he seemed pretty shaken up about it. 兽医说他好像很受触动
[16:07] Well, now it makes perfect sense. 现在一切都说得通了
[16:10] A secret phone, 一部秘密电话
[16:11] keys to Mendoza’s love nest, lying to his wife. 跟门多萨爱巢的钥匙 对妻子撒谎
[16:13] This is “Fatal Attraction.” 这就是现实版《致命诱惑》
[16:15] Wally was having an affair, 沃利有了外遇
[16:16] and when he tried to end it, 当他准备结束这一切时
[16:17] Natalie went all Glenn Close on him, 娜塔莉不顾一切想要留住他
[16:18] poisoning his poor dog to send a message. 毒死他的狗就是为了警告他
[16:20] Would explain why wally started missing work — 这也解释了沃利翘班的原因
[16:22] To spend time with his mistress. 为了和他的情妇待在一起
[16:24] But in the end, wasn’t enough. 可最后 这还不够
[16:29] Miss Mendoza, NYPD. 门多萨小姐 纽约警察
[16:34] Miss Mendoza? 门多萨小姐
[16:39] Unlocked. 门没锁
[16:41] Hello? Miss Mendoza? 有人吗 门多萨小姐
[16:45] Hello? 有人吗
[16:51] Blood. 有血
[17:13] It looks like her throat’s been slit. 看上去好像她被割喉了
[17:19] You’re a makeup artist? 你是化妆师
[17:20] Mostly for low-budget horror. 大多数是给低成本恐怖片做特效
[17:22] I spent all morning testing out this new look 我整个早上都在修整这副新妆容
[17:25] and then went to take a nap. 然后就睡了个午觉
[17:26] Can I just say, the new look — 我能说这幅新的妆容
[17:29] Very effective. 很像那么回事
[17:33] Miss Mendoza, what was your relationship with Wally Williger? 门多萨小姐 你和沃利·威利格是什么关系
[17:36] – Who? – Wally Wlliger. -谁 -沃利·威利格
[17:37] He’s the C.E.O. Of Williger Toys. 他是威利格玩具公司的总裁
[17:39] I’m sorry. I don’t know who that is. 非常抱歉 我不认识他
[17:41] Natalie, please don’t lie to us. 娜塔莉 不要说谎
[17:42] We’ve got evidence of several dozens of phone calls 我们有证据证明上个月你们之间
[17:44] – between the two of you over the past month. – I’m not lying. -有过好几次通话记录 -我没有说谎
[17:47] The more you deny it, the guiltier you look. 你越是否认 你看上去越有嫌疑
[17:49] The guiltier I look for what? 有什么嫌疑啊
[17:51] Look, I told you. I don’t know him. 听着 我跟你们说了 我不认识他
[17:53] But why… was he calling you? 但是为什么他会给你打电话
[18:00] Wait. That’s Wally? 等等 这就是沃利
[18:01] – So you do know him? – Yeah. -那么你确实认识他 -是的
[18:03] But he told me his name was Joe. 但他告诉我他叫做乔
[18:06] Joe Meyers. 乔·梅尔斯
[18:07] And what exactly was your relationship with Joe? 那你和乔之间到底是什么关系
[18:09] He hired me to teach him to use theatrical makeup. 他雇我教他怎么用舞台化妆油彩
[18:12] Why would he need to use theatrical makeup? 他为什么要用舞台化妆油彩
[18:14] Uh, for a research project he was doing. 为了一个他在做的研究项目
[18:16] He wanted me to teach him 他想让我教他
[18:17] how to completely change his appearance. 怎么改头换面
[18:20] To what? 为了什么呢
[18:21] Um, he said he was studying society’s reaction to aging 他说他在研究社会对衰老的反应
[18:25] and wanted my help to transform him 让我把他化成
[18:29] In — into a 70-year-old man. 一个七十岁的老头
[18:35] Missing time, makeup? None of this makes any sense. 失踪 化妆 这些都说不通
[18:39] What’s the C.E.O. Of a toy company 一个玩具公司的总裁
[18:40] doing secretly dressing up as an old man? 为什么要偷偷地变装成一个老头呢
[18:42] I don’t know, but Natalie said she only taught Wally 我不知道 但娜塔莉说她只是教沃利
[18:44] how to apply the makeup to his hands and face. 怎么把化妆油彩涂到他的手和脸上
[18:46] The same parts of the body the killer scrubbed. 这也是凶手刷掉的部位
[18:48] – He was trying to remove the makeup. – Right. -他想除掉那些油彩 -对
[18:50] So Wally’s murder 所以杀害沃利的凶手
[18:51] is connected to his secret identity somehow. 一定和他的隐秘身份有着某种联系
[18:53] You know that receipt that was in Wally’s pocket, 你们知道沃利口袋里的那张收据吗
[18:56] the one from the Brooklyn coffeehouse? 布鲁克林咖啡馆的
[18:58] Did teams canvass it? 排查过了吗
[18:59] This morning, but they got no hits. 今天早上 但是没有线索
[19:02] You know what? Have them canvass it again. 你知道吗 让他们再去查一次
[19:04] We may have been looking for the wrong man. 我们可能找错人了
[19:08] Alexis. What are you doing here? 阿丽克西斯 你来这做什么
[19:11] Dad, this is Mike and Lauren Adams. 爸爸 这是麦克和劳伦亚·当斯
[19:13] They have something you need to see. 他们有些东西你必须看一下
[19:15] About six weeks ago, we were on our honeymoon. 六周前 我们在度蜜月
[19:17] We just started going through the photos the last couple of days. 我们几天前才开始整理照片
[19:20] Mike took pictures of me everywhere we went. 每去一个地方麦克都会为我拍照
[19:22] Last night, we noticed this. 昨晚 我们发现了这个
[19:24] Here, uh, in the background. 这里 在背景里
[19:31] Mr. Castle, I think that’s you. 卡塞尔先生 我觉得这是你
[19:33] That is me. 这是我
[19:35] Who am I talking to? 我在和谁说话
[19:38] Castle, that’s the guy 卡塞尔 就是这个人
[19:39] from the trailer on the Massachusetts coast, 是马萨诸塞州海岸边房车里的那个人
[19:42] The one that lied about you and then disappeared. 就是他骗我们见过你 之后就消失了
[19:45] Where was this photo taken? 这是在哪里拍的
[19:46] Montreal. 蒙特利尔
[19:48] Montreal. 蒙特利尔
[19:50] What the hell was I doing in Montreal? 奇怪 我在蒙特利尔做什么
[19:55] So, according to the JPEG’s geotag, 根据图片文件地理位置标签
[19:59] the photo was taken here, 这张照片是在这里拍的
[20:00] and this is the building you were coming out of. 你刚从这座建筑里走出
[20:04] Montreal Global Bank. 蒙特利尔国际银行
[20:06] What was I doing at a bank? 我去银行干什么呢
[20:10] Dad, the key! 爸 那把钥匙
[20:13] The one sewn into your pants… 那把缝进你的裤子
[20:16] …when they found you. 在你被找到时发现的
[20:18] What if… 说不定…
[20:19] the bank is where it came from? 这把钥匙是从银行搞到的
[20:23] – A safe deposit box. – It’s the right size. -保险箱的 -大小正合适
[20:25] We need to get up there. 我们得赶去那里
[20:26] This is the break we’ve been waiting for. 这是我们盼望好久的突破性进展
[20:29] Okay, fine. We’ll go this weekend. 好吧 我们这周末就去
[20:31] We can’t wait for the weekend. We got to go now. 等不到周末 我们现在就得走
[20:32] – I’m in the middle of a case. – Fine. I’ll go. -我正办案呢 -没事 我自己去
[20:34] Montreal’s a short flight. 飞到蒙特利尔很快的
[20:35] I’ll be there and back a couple of hours. 我往返用不了几个小时
[20:37] No! Not after everything we’ve been through. 不行 出了这么多岔子
[20:39] You’re not going alone. 你绝不能自己一个人去
[20:40] She’s right, dad. You can’t go by yourself. 她说得对 你不能自己过去
[20:44] I’ll go with you. 我和你一起去
[20:46] Yes. 对头
[20:47] Yes. She’ll go with me. 她和我一起去
[20:48] We have no idea what’s out there, 我们不知道那边什么情况
[20:50] no idea who’s out there. 也不知道什么人会在那里
[20:51] That’s too risky. 太冒险了
[20:53] It’s Canada. How risky could it be? 那可是加拿大 能有多危险
[20:55] And need I remind you, I’m a grown man. 而且我得提醒你 我是成年人
[20:57] I don’t need to ask your permission. 我不需要征求你的同意
[20:58] That being said, 我就是那么一说
[20:59] please, please, can I — can I — can I go? 求你 求求你 我能去吗
[21:03] Okay, fine. 好吧
[21:04] But only because I know 但答应你
[21:05] you’re not gonna do anything stupid if she’s with you. 完全是因为我知道她在你身边你不会犯傻
[21:08] – Don’t let him do anything stupid. – Promise. -别让他做任何蠢事 -我保证
[21:10] Grab your passport. I’ll get the tickets. 拿你护照去 我来买机票
[21:15] Beckett. 贝克特
[21:15] Hey, so uniforms re-canvassed at that coffee shop 警员用老头样子的照片
[21:18] using the geezer photo. 重新排查了那家咖啡店
[21:19] They got a hit. 有线索了
[21:21] A patron identified old-man Wally as a tenant at a nearby building. 一位顾客认出老沃利是附近的一名租客
[21:24] Okay. I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上到
[21:28] Now we know what Wally’s keys were to. 现在我们知道沃利的钥匙是哪里的了
[21:34] How long has he had this place? 他租了多久了
[21:36] Super said he rented it three weeks ago. 管理员说他是三周之前开始租的
[21:38] Paid cash. 现金支付的
[21:39] At least the old-man version of him did. 他是扮成老头的样子租的
[21:40] Yeah, this is obviously where he came to change. 这明显是他用来乔装打扮的地方
[21:42] Yeah. But to do what? 不过是为了什么呢
[21:43] Have CSU sweep the room. 让鉴证科搜查一下房间
[21:45] Let’s talk to neighbors, 和周围邻居谈谈
[21:46] see if they saw anything. 说不定他们看到了什么
[22:07] That’s it — the building in the photo. 就是这 照片里那栋建筑
[22:09] Any of it look familiar? 看起来眼熟吗
[22:11] No. 一点也不
[22:12] You really think the answer’s inside? 你真觉得答案就在里面吗
[22:15] Only one way to find out. 只有一个办法才能知道
[22:17] Dad, where are you going? 爸 你要去哪里
[22:19] Open box number 38. 打开38号箱子
[22:20] You can’t just walk into a safe deposit room. 你不能就这样走进保险箱室
[22:23] You need account info, signature cards. 你需要账号 签名卡
[22:25] We don’t even know if that key came from here. 我们都不确定这把钥匙就是这里的
[22:28] I have a plan. 我自有办法
[22:30] Dad. 爸
[22:32] Hi, there. I wonder if you can help me. 你好 能不能帮我一个忙
[22:34] I’d like to rent a safe deposit box. 我想租一个保险箱
[22:38] So, the neighbor doesn’t remember any visitors 邻居不记得有任何访客
[22:40] and she never saw young Wally, 也从没有见过年轻的沃利
[22:42] but old Wally was paying her to walk and feed the dog. 但是老沃利给她钱让她帮忙遛狗和喂养
[22:45] Another apartment, another dog, dressing up like this. 另一栋公寓 另一条狗 穿成这样
[22:48] What was this guy doing? 这家伙到底想干什么
[22:49] I don’t know, 我不知道
[22:49] but whatever it was, it got him killed. 不论是什么 他因此被害
[22:51] Why don’t you take him to the vet? 你把它带到兽医那里看看
[22:52] Maybe he’s got a microchip 也许它身上有那种芯片
[22:53] that will tell us where he came from. 可以告诉我们它是哪来的
[22:55] – Right on. – Hey, beckett. -这就去 -贝克特
[22:58] Looks like our old man was fond of chinese food. 看来老头子喜欢中餐
[23:00] This is from a restaurant half a dozen subway stops away. 这个餐馆离这六站地铁
[23:03] That’s a long way to go for takeout. 叫外卖可有点远啊
[23:04] Yeah, so I called over there. 是啊 我打电话过去
[23:06] Turns out old-man Wally was a regular the last several weeks, 发现过去几周老沃利常去那吃饭
[23:10] stopping by late every other night, always paying cash. 每天晚上都逗留到很晚 一直付现金
[23:12] So, wherever he was going, it was near that restaurant. 不管他去哪 一定在餐馆附近
[23:17] Here you go, Mr. Castle. 给您 卡塞尔先生
[23:18] – Box 115. – Thank you. -115号盒子 -谢谢
[23:20] And may I ask you something? 我能问个问题吗
[23:22] Do I look familiar to you? 你觉得我脸熟吗
[23:27] Uh, no, I don’t believe so. Have we met? 不 不熟 我们见过面吗
[23:29] I guess not. My mistake. 应该没有 我搞错
[23:30] Is it possible to access this box today? 能不能今天就打开这盒子呢
[23:34] Of course. 当然可以
[23:35] George, would please take Mr. Castle 乔治 请你带着卡塞尔先生
[23:38] back to the safe deposit vault? 到保险库去
[23:40] Follow me, sir. 请跟我来 先生
[23:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:59] – Which box, sir? – 38. -哪个盒子 先生 -38号
[24:04] If it’s not the right key, we’ll get caught. 如果钥匙不匹配 我们会被抓起来的
[24:10] Sir? 先生
[24:12] Here we are. 好咧
[24:19] – Is there a problem? – No. No problem. -有什么问题吗 -没问题
[24:22] Just a little sticky. 钥匙有点卡住了
[24:24] Are you sure you have the right box? 你确定是这个盒子吗
[24:25] Yep. Positive. 是的 我肯定
[24:30] I’ll just check with the manager. 我去跟经理确认一下
[24:33] Wait, wait. Let’s try one more time. 等等 我们再试一次
[24:38] A little… 有点
[24:42] There we go. 打开了
[24:43] It was just a little sticky. 就是钥匙有点卡
[24:50] – What do you think’s inside? – I don’t know. -你觉得里面是什么 -我不知道
[24:52] But someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure I had a key. 但有人千方百计也要我带着这把钥匙
[24:56] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[25:02] Dad, that’s your handwriting. 爸爸 是你的笔迹
[25:05] Yeah, I don’t remember writing those. 是啊 我不记得我写过这些了
[25:08] They’re letters addressed to Beckett, gram, and me. 这些信是写给贝克特 奶奶 我
[25:16] A memory card? 内存卡
[25:24] All right. Here’s the restaurant. 到了 就是这家餐馆
[25:28] I’ll start a canvass, see if anyone else around here knows 我去盘查 看这附近有没有人知道
[25:31] what the hell our victim was doing in the area. 被害人来这做什么
[25:33] Don’t bother. 不必了
[25:35] I think I know where he was coming from. 我想我知道他打哪来了
[25:40] Excuse me. Can I help you? 你好 需要我帮忙吗
[25:41] Yes. I’m Detective Beckett. This is detective ryan. 是的 我是贝克特探长 这位是莱恩警探
[25:44] – Do you recognize this man? – Yeah. That’s Joe. -你认得这个人吗 -认识 他是乔
[25:47] – Exactly how do you know him? – He’s a janitor here. -你是怎么认识他的 -他是这的门卫
[25:50] I hired him part time two weeks ago. 两周前我雇他做兼职
[25:53] – Hey, Mac. – Yeah? -迈克 -什么事
[25:55] Excuse me one second. 稍等一会儿
[25:57] Ryan. 莱恩
[25:59] That’s why he made himself up. 这就是他乔装的原因
[26:01] He didn’t want his employees to recognize him. 他不希望被他的员工认出
[26:05] What’s a C.E.O. Of a company 什么样的总裁
[26:06] doing working as a janitor in his own warehouse? 会在自己公司做门卫呢
[26:09] It’s undercover boss. 他是卧底老板
[26:11] But what was he going undercover for? 但是他做卧底是为了什么
[26:17] He was a quiet guy. He kept to himself mostly. 他是个很安静的人 独来独往
[26:20] I never would have guessed he was the C.E.O. 我从没想到他是总裁
[26:23] – Was he working here last Friday? – Yeah. -上周五他在这上班吗 -是的
[26:25] In fact, he came in for his shift at 4:00. 他4点开始值班
[26:27] He left at 11:00. 11点离开
[26:28] And then on Monday, he didn’t show. 到周一的时候 他就没来上班了
[26:30] Did anything unusual happen that day? 那天有什么不寻常的事情发生吗
[26:31] – I don’t think so. – Well, were there any problems here, -我想没有 -威利格先生来做卧底
[26:34] – any reason that Mr. Williger would want to go undercover? – No. -是不是因为这里出了什么问题 -没有
[26:37] He and his team came in 上个月他和他的团队
[26:38] last month for their quarterly inspection, 来过这做季度视察
[26:40] and we got a glowing report. 我们得到了令人欣喜的报告
[26:42] Well, how about when he was here as a janitor? 那他在做门卫的这段期间呢
[26:44] Did he do or say anything out of the ordinary? 他做了或说了什么不寻常的事情吗
[26:46] There was that thing last week. 上周发生了一件事
[26:49] Ah. What thing? 什么事
[26:50] One of the guards caught him in the back office after hours 有个保安抓到他下班后在后勤办公室里
[26:53] riffling through some paperwork. 翻阅文件
[26:55] What kind of paperwork? 什么文件
[26:56] Manifests mostly, 主要是货单
[26:57] tracking shipments from our factories. 我们工厂的跟踪物流
[26:59] The guard admonished him. 保安警告了他
[27:00] He apologized. Everybody moved on. 他道歉了 大家就当这事算了
[27:02] Well, we need to see those manifests. 我们要看一下这些货单
[27:05] I talked to his wife, his colleagues. 我问了他妻子 同事
[27:07] If any of them know what Wally was doing around his warehouse, 知不知道沃利在仓库做什么
[27:10] they’re not admitting to it. 他们都说不知情
[27:12] How about you? What’d you find? 你呢 有什么发现
[27:13] Aside from our country outsourcing 除了我们国家
[27:15] all its manufacturing needs to Asia, 把制造环节都外包给了亚洲
[27:17] everything seems to be in order. 一切都很正常
[27:20] Slow down, slow down. 慢点 慢点
[27:22] – How’d it go? – Struck out. -进展如何 -三振出局了
[27:23] Rover here didn’t have a microchip, 流浪狗没有装微型芯片
[27:24] so we still don’t know where he came from, 所以没法知道它是哪来的
[27:26] but the vet said he’s in perfect health. 但兽医说他非常健康
[27:27] You know what I don’t get? Why did he have a dog? 我不明白的是 他为什么还有条狗
[27:30] I mean, was it part of his cover, 这是他卧底身份的一部分
[27:32] or did it have something to do with his own dog’s death? 还是跟他那条死去的狗有关
[27:35] We’re missing something, 我们遗漏了一些细节
[27:36] something that makes all of this make sense. 补上那些 一切就说得通了
[27:38] Ryan, can you look into security and street-camera footage 莱恩 查一下沃利失踪当晚
[27:40] around Wally’s warehouse the night that he disappeared? 仓库周围的监控录像
[27:43] I want to find out where he went. 我要知道他去哪了
[27:44] Right. Come on, boy. 好的 走 狗狗
[27:49] Kate. 凯特
[27:51] Castle? 卡塞尔
[27:59] A memory card. 记忆卡
[28:00] Yeah, there were three of them in three separate envelopes — 三张记忆卡放在三个信封里
[28:02] one for Alexis, one for my mother, and one for you. 一个给阿丽克西斯 一个给我妈 另一个给你
[28:05] What’s on it? 里面有什么
[28:13] Watch. 看吧
[28:22] Kate, if you’re seeing this… 凯特 如果你正在看
[28:26] Well, if you’re seeing this, I’m probably dead. 如果看到这段片子 我可能已经死了
[28:30] I-I want you to know, I never intended to leave you, 我想让你知道 我从没打算要离开你
[28:33] not like this, not on our wedding day, 不会像这样 不会在我们结婚当天
[28:35] but I-it wasn’t my choice. 但我身不由己
[28:39] I wish I could tell you what’s going on. 我希望我能告诉你这是怎么回事
[28:41] I…wish I could explain. 我…希望我能解释
[28:46] But just know that I love you. 你只需知道 我爱你
[28:50] I’ve always loved you. 永远爱你
[28:53] Always. 永远
[29:01] The ones to Alexis and my mother were pretty much the same. 给阿丽克西斯和我妈的也差不多是这样
[29:06] Kate, what did I do? 凯特 我做了什么啊
[29:08] Mm. I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:11] I don’t. 不知道
[29:16] But maybe there’s a way we can find out. 或许我们有办法查出来
[29:19] There’s no metadata on the file, 文件里没有元数据
[29:21] and it wasn’t geotagged. 也没有地理标签
[29:23] Is there any other way to find out where this was taken? 能不能查出它是在哪拍的
[29:25] Maybe there’s something in the room 或许房间里有什么线索
[29:27] or something in the audio. 或者在音频里
[29:31] The recording’s low quality, so there’s not much to go on, 录像是低画质的 没什么线索
[29:34] but I’ll see what I can dig up. 但我会再挖掘一下
[29:41] It’s weird. 真奇怪
[29:43] Before I saw that, 我看到这个之前
[29:45] all I wanted to know was where I was and what I was doing. 只想知道我去了哪里 做了什么
[29:47] Now I am not so sure. 现在我不确定了
[29:59] Any news on your undercover boss? 卧底老板有什么新进展了吗
[30:01] Every answer just leads to more questions. 所有的发现都导出了新的疑问
[30:05] I have no idea what he was doing at that warehouse 我不知道他在仓库做了什么
[30:07] or what this guy was doing with him. 他跟狗在一起干什么
[30:11] Actually, I was kind of hoping that you might be able 其实我很希望
[30:12] to help me with a crazy theory. 你的疯狂理论能帮忙
[30:14] Sorry. I’m fresh out. How about a kiss? 抱歉 我黔驴技穷 亲一个怎么样
[30:16] Even better. 更好
[30:20] You think he was a nun in a previous life? 他前世是个修女吧[大叔故意性别错乱]
[30:34] Detective, what do you have in your pocket? 警官 你口袋里有什么
[30:36] Evidence…from a bust. 物证 搜查时找到的
[30:39] The girl was dealing. 这女孩在贩毒
[30:41] So he’s not just a dog. He’s a trained drug dog. 他不是条普通的狗 是训练有素的缉毒犬
[30:44] I think I have a crazy theory for you. 我想我又有疯狂理论了
[30:49] That’s what you think Wally was up to? 你认为沃利在做的事是这个吗
[30:50] Well, that is the craziest story I’ve ever heard. 那是我听过的最疯狂的推论
[30:53] I admit it’s crazy, 我承认很疯狂
[30:54] But it’s the only story that matches all the facts. 但这是唯一与所有事实相符的推论
[30:56] Castle’s right. 卡塞尔说得对
[30:57] Even if he is, it’s still just a story. 就算对 也只是推论
[30:59] We don’t have any proof. 我们没有证据
[31:03] I think I know how we can find some. 我想我知道该如何找证据了
[31:09] Castle, you coming with me? 卡塞尔 你和我一起去吗
[31:12] Uh, if you don’t mind, I’d like to stay here for a while. 你不介意的话 我想在这里待会儿
[31:14] Okay. I’ll be back soon. 好的 我马上回来
[31:17] Come on, guys. 走吧 伙计们
[31:26] Any luck? 有线索吗
[31:27] I know this much. You were in a city. 你在城市里 我只知道这么多
[31:29] – How can you tell? – Out the window. -你怎么知道的 -窗户外
[31:33] – It’s completely white. – Not completely. -完全一片白 -不是完全
[31:38] Skyscrapers. 摩天大楼
[31:40] – So, do you know where this is? – No. -你知道这是哪里吗 -不知道
[31:41] But this view out the window, 但窗外的景色
[31:43] the configuration of buildings ought to be unique. 大厦的外形应该是独一无二的
[31:45] So you can find it? 这样说你可以找到
[31:46] Theoretically, but comparing this data set 理论上是 但将此数据
[31:49] to global 3D mapping would take forever 与全球3D地图作比较 所需时间太长
[31:51] and more computing power than I have. 我的计算机也没这个运算能力
[31:54] What if we narrowed it to just one city? 如果范围缩小到一座城市呢
[31:56] Montreal? Could you do it then? 蒙特利尔 你可以找到吗
[31:58] I don’t know. Best I can do is try. 不知道 只能试试
[32:01] Can’t imagine how freaky it must be getting a message 无法想象收到自己这样的消息
[32:03] like that from myself and not remember recording it. 却不记得录制的经过 该有多诡异
[32:05] How’s he doing with it all? 他是如何应对这些的
[32:06] He needs answers. We both do. 他需要答案 我们都需要
[32:12] How long do you think this is gonna take? 你觉得需要多长时间
[32:13] Hell if I know. I’m not even sure it’s going to work. 我怎么知道 我甚至不确定有没有用
[32:18] This is Ellis. 我是艾利斯
[32:20] I’m on it. 马上来
[32:29] All right, let’s see if Castle is right. 我们来看看卡塞尔的推论是否正确
[32:31] Easy, boy. Easy! 慢点 小子 慢点
[32:33] He’s really going crazy. 它发狂了
[32:34] Come on, boy. 别这样 小子
[32:36] No! 不
[32:37] Come on! 别这样
[32:44] Hey. What the hell’s going on here? 喂 怎么回事
[32:47] Where did these boxes come from? 这些箱子从哪里来的
[32:49] Our manufacturer in China. 我们在中国的制造商
[32:55] Check inside. 看里面
[33:00] Drugs. 毒品
[33:01] Who’s in charge of this shipment? 谁负责这批货的
[33:03] Mcavoy! 麦克沃伊
[33:13] Let me go! I swear I didn’t kill him! 放开我 我发誓 我没有杀他
[33:15] Yeah? Then who did? 是吗 那是谁杀的
[33:42] I’m sorry, miss Stoller. They insisted. 对不起 斯托勒小姐 他们坚持要进来
[33:44] That’s fine, Matt. 没事 马特
[33:44] We were just going over the company’s finances with Mrs. Williger. 我们在和威利格夫人过公司的账
[33:48] Has there been any progress in the investigation? 调查有进展吗
[33:50] Yes, there has. 是的 有
[33:51] We know why your husband was killed, 我们知道了你丈夫被杀的原因
[33:52] And it started with your dog. 是从你家的狗被杀开始的
[33:54] My dog? Annie? 我的狗 安妮
[33:56] Yeah, a month ago, your husband 一个月前 你的丈夫
[33:57] went to the company warehouse in Brooklyn. 去了公司在布鲁克林的仓库
[34:01] We believe that while he was there, 我们相信他在那里的时候
[34:02] he picked up a sunshine Sarah doll 他捡了一个阳光莎拉娃娃
[34:04] to use as a chew toy for Annie. 给安妮做咬咬玩具
[34:06] – Yes, she loved those dolls. – Except this one killed her. -是 它喜欢这些娃娃 -只是这一个令它没命
[34:09] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[34:10] There were drugs inside of it. 娃娃里有毒品
[34:11] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[34:12] That’s most likely what Wally thought 沃利也是这样想的
[34:14] and why he started wearing disguises, 所以他开始乔装
[34:15] leaving early, and coming home late. 早下班 晚回家
[34:16] He went back to the warehouse day after day 他日复一日地去仓库
[34:18] trying to figure out what had happened 想弄清楚是怎么回事
[34:21] until he got too close and they had him killed. 直到他快查到真相时被他们杀害了
[34:23] – Who had him killed? – The drug ring running out of your warehouse. -谁杀了他 -你仓库里的贩毒集团
[34:26] They were smuggling heroin into the country from China 他们把海洛因藏在那些娃娃里
[34:29] inside of those dolls. 然后从中国走私过来
[34:30] Miss Stoller, we talked to your foreman. 斯托勒小姐 我们问过你的工头
[34:32] He told us how the night shift would remove the drugs 他告诉我们夜班人员会先从娃娃中
[34:34] from the dolls before returning them to the inventory. 取出毒品 再把它们归入库存
[34:36] There’s no way our warehouse employees could pull that off. 我们库房的员工绝对不可能做这种事的
[34:39] All of those shipments are coordinated from here. 所有那些货都是从这里调配的
[34:42] Yes. From this office. 没错 就在这间办公室里
[34:43] Which means whoever was in charge of it 也就是说负责走私毒品的人
[34:45] had to have had access to Mr. Williger’s files. 肯定能拿到威利格先生的文件
[34:52] Where you going, bro? 你这是去哪啊 兄弟
[34:55] Oh, I’m just — 我只是
[34:56] You’ll never make it. 你跑不了的
[34:57] – Matt? – Matt Monroe. -马特 -马特·门罗
[34:59] Before he joined the company, he was living over in Asia. 他进公司前 一直住在亚洲
[35:02] In fact, that’s one of the reasons Williger hired you, 实际上 这正是威利格雇你的原因
[35:04] your familiarity with local cultures. 因为你熟悉当地文化
[35:06] I guess Mr. Williger wasn’t aware 我想威利格先生没想到
[35:07] that familiarity extended to their heroin trade. 对亚洲文化的精通还包括海洛因交易
[35:10] The foreman said you were behind the whole operation. 工头说你是这一切的幕后主使
[35:12] – He’s lying. – Really? ‘Cause he said that he called you, -他撒谎 -是吗 他说他打过电话给你
[35:15] told you he was suspicious 说他怀疑那个到处打探的
[35:16] about the new janitor who had been poking around 新来的门卫
[35:18] you said you’d take care of it? 你说你会处理的
[35:19] That was the same night that Mr. Williger disappeared. 那正是威利格先生消失的那晚
[35:21] Must have been quite a surprise 发现那个老头居然是你老板
[35:22] when you realized the old man was your boss. 你肯定吓了一跳吧
[35:24] I had nothing to do with this. 我跟这件事一点关系也没有
[35:27] We double-checked street cams. 我们再次核查了街上的监控录像
[35:28] This is your car three blocks from the warehouse 这是沃利刚下班的时候 而你的车
[35:31] just after Wally ended his shift. 就停在离仓库三个街区外的地方
[35:33] And I bet the DNA samples that we collect 而且我敢打赌我们提取的DNA样本
[35:35] are gonna confirm what we already know. 也会证实我们所说的一切
[35:41] Matt Monroe, you’re under 马特·门罗 你因谋杀
[35:42] arrest for the murder of Wally Williger. 沃利·威利格而被捕
[35:45] Detective, if Wally knew something was wrong, 警探 如果沃利察觉到不妥
[35:48] why did he hide it from everyone? 他为什么要隐瞒所有人呢
[35:50] He didn’t know who he could trust, 他不知道可以信任谁
[35:52] and he couldn’t go to the authorities because — 而他也不能去找有关部门 因为
[35:53] Because our company name 因为那样的话 我们公司
[35:54] would become synonymous with drug smuggling. 就跟贩毒划上了等号
[36:00] Beckett. 贝克特
[36:00] Hey, it’s Tory. Is Castle with you? 我是托瑞 卡塞尔跟你在一起吗
[36:03] No. Why? 没啊 怎么了
[36:06] I think he might be in Montreal. 我认为他可能去了蒙特利尔
[37:06] You weren’t supposed to come back. 你不该回来的
[37:08] Ever. 永远不该
[37:11] It’s you. 是你
[37:12] What do you remember? 你记得什么
[37:14] Nothing. 什么都不记得
[37:15] That’s good. 很好
[37:19] I know you’re involved. 我知道你参与了此事
[37:20] I know you know what happened to me. 我也知道你清楚我身上发生了什么
[37:23] Who are you? 你是谁
[37:24] You can’t be doing this, 你不能这么做
[37:26] asking questions, offering rewards. 到处问问题 还悬赏
[37:28] It’s too dangerous. 这太危险了
[37:29] Then tell me what happened. 那就告诉我到底发生了什么
[37:30] You’re not listening, Mr. Castle. You need to stop. 你没听明白 卡塞尔先生 你必须停手
[37:33] Or what? 不然呢
[37:35] Or you’re going to find out the truth. 不然你将会发现真相
[37:38] And you said you didn’t want to remember. 而你说过你不想记得
[37:42] We went to great lengths to make sure that you didn’t. 我们竭尽全力确保你不记得
[37:46] But if you keep looking… 但如果你继续找下去的话
[37:48] There’s no way in hell I asked for this. 我绝不可能主动要求失忆
[37:50] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:52] But you did. 但这真是你要求的
[37:54] I don’t believe you. 我不信你
[37:58] Hollander’s Woods, Mr. Castle. 霍兰德森林 卡塞尔先生
[38:00] That February day when you were 11 years old. 你11岁那年二月里的一天
[38:04] No. 不
[38:05] What happened to you there, 那天发生的事
[38:07] the real reason you became a mystery writer. 才是你成为罪案作家的真正原因
[38:10] How did you… 你怎么会
[38:13] I never told anyone about that. 我从来没跟任何人说过那件事
[38:15] No. 不
[38:16] Not Beckett, not your family. 贝克特不知道 你家人也不知道
[38:20] But you told me, 但你告诉了我
[38:22] three weeks ago 三周前
[38:24] so that if this ever happened, you’d have proof. 以便遇到现在这种情况 你有证据
[38:30] You’d know that you were the one who asked to forget. 你会知道是你要求被抹去记忆
[38:36] I asked for this? 我要求的
[38:38] Some mysteries aren’t meant to be solved. 有些谜题本就不该被解开
[38:42] It’s over now. 都结束了
[38:44] Go home. 回家
[38:46] Live your life. Forget this ever happened. 好好生活 忘了这一切发生过
[38:53] It’s what you wanted. 这是你的意愿
[39:04] How could you go up there on your own and not even tell us? 你怎么能孤身前去 不告诉我们
[39:07] Because I knew you would try and stop me, 因为我知道你会阻止我
[39:08] and I needed to know, but… 我想知道真相 但…
[39:12] But now… 但现在
[39:16] what could I have done that was so bad 我会做了什么穷凶极恶之事
[39:19] that I asked them to make me forget? 以致于我让他们抹去我的记忆呢
[39:21] Maybe you didn’t do anything. 也许你什么也没做
[39:25] Maybe you found out something terrible 也许你发现了什么糟糕的事情
[39:27] or witnessed something you didn’t want to have to live with. 或是目睹了什么你不想一辈子记着的事情
[39:31] Or maybe the past two months is like pandora’s box 或许过去的两个月就像是潘多拉盒子
[39:35] and shouldn’t be opened. 不该被打开
[39:41] What I did to them, to you… 我对他们和你的所作所为
[39:47] how am I supposed to just let that go? 我怎么能就这么忘却
[39:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:53] I tried with my mom’s murder. 我妈妈的谋杀案我也想忘却来着
[39:56] I buried it until you came along. 遇到你之前 一直被我埋在心底
[40:01] You think it’s possible? 你认为有可能吗
[40:03] To live with it without ever knowing? 在不知真相的情况下生活下去
[40:07] Oh, Castle… 卡塞尔
[40:12] This is completely different. 不是一码事
[40:16] Whatever happened to you, you already knew the truth, 你身上不管发生了什么事 你已经知道了真相
[40:21] and you decided that you didn’t want to remember it anymore. 你决定你不想记得这件事
[40:26] And as much as we wanted to know the answers, 尽管我们都很想知道事情的原委
[40:28] if you decided that, then there had to have been a reason. 但如果你做了决定 一定事出有因
[40:34] Maybe that’s why I asked them to make me forget. 也许这就是我要他们抹去我记忆的原因
[40:38] So I could come home to you. 以便我能回到你身边
[40:43] You know what? 你知道吗
[40:45] What? 什么
[40:47] We should get married. 我们应该结婚
[40:49] Tomorrow, first thing. 明早就结
[40:51] Put all this behind us. What do you say? 忘掉这一切 你看如何
[40:54] Castle… 卡塞尔
[40:58] …there is nothing that I want more than to marry you, 我很想嫁给你
[41:01] but not like this. 但这样不行
[41:03] You’re not ready? 你还没准备好
[41:05] No. We’re both not ready. 不 我们都没准备好
[41:08] We’re looking for solid ground, 我们在寻找一块结实的地面
[41:10] and you think getting married is gonna fix the way you feel, 你以为结了婚就能让你释怀
[41:12] and it won’t. 不会的
[41:16] Look, I love you. 我爱你
[41:18] And I’m here for you. 我会站在你身边
[41:20] But we need to get some distance from all of this. 但我们需要一些空间
[41:23] We need to get back to our own lives, 回到原来的生活
[41:26] find solid ground together. 一起找到结实的地面
[41:28] I promise you, I’m not going anywhere. 我向你保证 我哪都不会去
[41:33] We’ve waited this long, so let’s just make it right. 等了这么久 我希望一切十全十美
[41:37] How long? 多久
[41:40] A month. 一个月
[41:43] No expectations, no pressure. 没有期待 没有压力
[41:46] Just us. 就你和我
[41:48] And then we’ll talk about it then. 然后我们再谈结婚
[41:55] A month. 一个月
[42:01] It’s a date. 就这么定了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme