时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[00:03] | How close are you? | 你快到了吗 |
[00:04] | I got our marriage license in my pocket. | 我们的结婚证就装在我口袋里 |
[00:06] | I will be there soon. | 我马上就到 |
[00:16] | Yes. This is she. | 我就是 |
[00:37] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[00:38] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:39] | Stay back! There’s nothing you can do! | 别过去 你帮不了他 |
[00:55] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[01:00] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[01:55] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[01:57] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[01:59] | He’s not in the car! | 他不在车里 |
[02:02] | You sure he’s not in the car? | 你确定 |
[02:03] | Even with a fire that hot, there’d still be a body. | 即使烧到那个温度 也会留下遗骸 |
[02:06] | He’s got to be nearby. | 他肯定在附近 |
[02:08] | – You really think he… – He’s here. He has to be. | -你真觉得… -他还活着 肯定的 |
[02:10] | – We have to start a search. – We could use more men. | -我们得赶快找 -我们需要人手 |
[02:14] | Sergeant! | 警佐 |
[02:15] | I’m detective Beckett, NYPD. | 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[02:17] | The man that was in that car is one of our own. | 那辆车的驾驶员是我们自己人 |
[02:19] | – We need to scrub every inch of this area. – I’ll get my men on it. | -我们要彻底搜索这一带 -我立刻派人去 |
[02:22] | You have search-and-rescue dogs? | 你们有搜救狗吗 |
[02:23] | – I’ll call them in. – Okay. | -我去叫支援 -好 |
[02:27] | I need to help them. | 我得去帮忙 |
[02:28] | You’re no use to anyone dressed like that. | 你穿成这样帮不上忙 |
[02:29] | We’ll get started here. You go change. | 我们马上开始 你去换衣服 |
[02:31] | Come on. Let’s get you into some other clothes. | 走吧 我们给你换件衣服 |
[02:33] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好的 我就回来 |
[02:36] | All right. I’m gonna search up near the road. | 好了 我沿着路边找 |
[02:37] | Maybe Castle managed to bail out before the car crashed. | 或许卡塞尔在撞车之前跳车了 |
[02:39] | All right, we’ll start on the car, | 我去看看车 |
[02:40] | – see if we can tell – what happened or where he went. – All right. | -看看能不能查明情况 或是他的去向 -好 |
[02:45] | Airbag went off. | 气囊冲气了 |
[02:46] | It only activates – when someone’s in that seat, | 只有座位上有人才会启动 |
[02:48] | So your man – was definitely at the wheel. | 这么说他当时的确在车上 |
[02:50] | Yeah, but if he walked away, | 但他跑出来了 |
[02:51] | where is he, – and why isn’t he picking up? | 他人呢 而且为什么不接电话 |
[02:52] | Maybe his phone’s damaged | 或许手机摔坏了 |
[02:53] | or he’s disoriented. | 或者撞迷糊了 |
[02:55] | I’ve seen it before. | 这情况我见识过 |
[02:56] | But if he left this vehicle, | 如果他下了车 |
[02:57] | there’s gonna be tracks or a blood trail. | 应该能查到足迹或血迹 |
[03:00] | – Hello. – Hey, Javi. | -喂 -哈维 |
[03:01] | Walk to the back of Castle’s car. | 去看看卡塞尔车的后面 |
[03:03] | – What for? – Just do it, okay? | -干吗 -照做就是了 |
[03:04] | Check the passenger rear side. | 看看副驾后侧 |
[03:05] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我什么情况 |
[03:10] | Looks like it took a hit on the right side, | 看来右侧被撞过 |
[03:12] | Busted a taillight. | 尾灯撞坏了 |
[03:13] | That’s ’cause Castle got bumped by another car | 因为卡塞尔是被别的车撞了 |
[03:14] | and run off the road. | 才冲下道路 |
[03:15] | I got debris up here. | 我在碎片这里 |
[03:16] | All right, call local CSU. | 好 叫鉴证组来 |
[03:17] | Maybe those pieces – can help us I.D. that car. | 或许能通过碎片知道是什么车 |
[03:20] | Detective, I think I got something. | 警探 我有发现 |
[03:26] | Tracks. | 足迹 |
[03:27] | Going from the car up to the road. | 从车上下来 往那边走了 |
[03:30] | Water washed part of the trail, but it looks like three people. | 水冲掉了一些痕迹 但看来有三个人 |
[03:32] | Three people? That can’t be right. | 三个人 不会啊 |
[03:33] | See the two troughs in the dirt? | 看到土里的两道痕迹了吗 |
[03:35] | Made by heels from a pair of shoes. | 是一双鞋的鞋跟留下的 |
[03:38] | So he was run off the road then dragged from the car. | 那么说他被赶下了路 然后又被从车上拖了下来 |
[03:41] | Castle got grabbed. | 卡塞尔被人抓走了 |
[03:47] | – What? – I had Taggert set up roadblocks | -什么情况 -我让泰吉特设了路障 |
[03:49] | to stop and search every vehicle. | 拦截搜查每一辆车 |
[03:51] | We figured that the car that ran Castle into the ditch | 我们认为卡塞尔可能就在 |
[03:53] | may be the same car he’s in now. | 把他撞下路的那辆车上 |
[03:54] | – Okay, we get a description? – Not yet, but CSU thinks | -知道什么车了吗 -不知道 但鉴证组认为 |
[03:56] | the side-marker glass up ahead came from a GM. | 那些碎片是一辆通用上面掉下来的 |
[03:59] | Local P.D. is canvassing | 当地警方在进行排查 |
[04:00] | to see if anyone saw any vehicles leaving the area. | 询问是否有人看到车辆离开这一带 |
[04:02] | – What about Castle’s cellphone? – His provider says it’s shut off. | -卡塞尔的手机呢 -营运商说他关机了 |
[04:04] | Contacted the FBI to see if it could be turned on remotely. | 我们联系了联调局看看能不能远程启动 |
[04:06] | It’s a long shot, but you never know. | 希望不大 但也未必 |
[04:08] | – What else? – Kate… | -还有什么 -凯特 |
[04:09] | Everything that can be done is being done. | 我们已经尽了一切全力 |
[04:11] | Espo, don’t tell me that. | 埃斯波 别说这种话 |
[04:13] | They took him. I need to do something. | 他们绑走了他 我必须做点什么 |
[04:15] | Then tell us about that phone call you got. | 那跟我们说说你接到的那通电话 |
[04:17] | Was he nervous? | 他当时紧张吗 |
[04:18] | Did he indicate in any way he was being followed? | 他有暗示说他被跟踪了吗 |
[04:21] | No, he was just… | 没有 他… |
[04:24] | …Normal. He was normal. | 很正常 一切都很正常 |
[04:26] | Hey, sergeant Taggert may have a witness. | 泰吉特警佐可能找到了目击者 |
[04:28] | Guy runs a fruit stand up the road. | 在前面摆水果摊 |
[04:31] | Yeah, I definitely saw a mercedes go by | 是的 我在你们说的时间段 |
[04:33] | around the time you’re talking… bronze-colored. | 看到一辆梅赛德斯驶过 青铜色 |
[04:36] | That’s Castle’s car. | 那是卡塞尔的车 |
[04:37] | – What about any cars after that? – Uh, let’s see. | -那之后有其他的车吗 -我想想 |
[04:39] | There was a volkswagen bug, a Ferrari, an SUV. | 一辆大众甲壳虫 一辆法拉利 一辆SUV |
[04:43] | No one’s gonna run him off the road with a bug or a Ferrari. | 不会有人开甲壳虫或者法拉利把他逼下路 |
[04:45] | Talk to me about that SUV. | 跟我说说那辆SUV的情况 |
[04:47] | It was an Escalade — | 是一辆凯雷德 |
[04:48] | Black with tinted windows and chrome wheels. | 黑色车 有色车窗和铬合金车轮 |
[04:50] | How is it you happen to remember it so clearly? | 你怎么碰巧记得这么清楚 |
[04:52] | Because I saw it twice. | 因为我看见了两次 |
[04:53] | He passed heading north. | 他往北开 路过一次 |
[04:54] | Then he blew by again maybe 10 minutes later. | 大约十分钟后 又飞驰而过 |
[04:57] | They were headed south off of Long Island with Castle. | 他们拉着卡塞尔离开长岛一路朝南 |
[05:00] | I’ll put out an APB on the Escalade. | 我去对那辆凯雷德发布全境通告 |
[05:02] | I’m gonna call state police, have them set up checkpoints | 我去给州警察打电话 让他们 |
[05:03] | at every road leading off of Long Island. | 在离开长岛的每一条路上设立检查站 |
[05:05] | Getting Castle off the island may not be the plan. | 他们可能不是打算带卡塞尔离开长岛 |
[05:06] | The feds just called. | 联调局刚打来了电话 |
[05:07] | They were able to remotely activate Castle’s phone | 他们成功地远程激活了卡塞尔的电话 |
[05:09] | for a few seconds. | 大概持续了几秒钟 |
[05:10] | Did they get a location? | 他们查到位置了吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, he’s still on the island. | 是啊 他还在岛上 |
[05:13] | According to his GPS, as of 10 minutes ago, | 根据他的卫星定位 十分钟前 |
[05:15] | he was in Medford. | 他在德福德 |
[05:15] | How far is Medford from here? | 德福德离这里有多远 |
[05:17] | Not far the way I’m gonna drive. | 我一路疾驰过去 不会很远的 |
[05:23] | It says Castle’s GPS | 卡塞尔的卫星定位 |
[05:24] | puts him at a hundred feet into this junkyard. | 显示他在废车场往里一百英尺的地方 |
[05:27] | State police are 10 minutes out. | 州警察十分钟后就到了 |
[05:28] | They want you to wait for backup. | 他们想让你们等待支援 |
[05:29] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝不可能 |
[05:33] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[05:34] | 85 feet and closing. | 85英尺 正在靠近 |
[05:38] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[05:39] | Other side of this car carrier, I think. | 我想是这辆汽车运输车的另一边 |
[05:41] | 60 feet now. | 现在距离60英尺 |
[05:45] | There. | 那里 |
[05:46] | Black Escalade. | 黑色的凯雷德 |
[05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:47] | That’s ground zero for Castle’s GPS. | 那是卡塞尔卫星定位的位置 |
[05:49] | So he’s in there. | 所以他在车里 |
[05:58] | No. | 不 |
[06:01] | Stop! | 站住 |
[06:01] | Do not move! | 不要动 |
[06:04] | Stop! | 站住 |
[06:24] | – On the ground! Don’t move! – Freeze! | -趴下 不许动 -站住 |
[06:26] | On the ground now! | 马上趴下 |
[06:34] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[06:35] | – What have you done?! – Beckett! We got him! We got him! | -你做了什么 -贝克特 我们抓到他了 |
[06:37] | – No! – Beckett, stop! | -不 -贝克特 住手 |
[06:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[06:51] | Gary Duffin. | 加里·达芬 |
[06:52] | You’re no stranger to rooms like this. | 你对审讯室很熟悉 |
[06:55] | But this time it’s different. | 但这次不一样了 |
[06:57] | This time, your only option is to give me answers. | 这次你唯一的选择就是给我答案 |
[07:01] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不给呢 |
[07:06] | You were in the junkyard when that SUV came in. | 那辆SUV开进去时 你在废车场 |
[07:10] | Who was in it? | 谁在车里 |
[07:11] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:12] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[07:17] | You’re a low-level dirtbag, Gary. | 你是个低等的人渣 加里 |
[07:19] | You’re not a criminal mastermind, so start talking. | 你可不是犯罪首脑 所以快点交代 |
[07:21] | Who was in the car? | 车里有谁 |
[07:23] | Who had you crush it? | 是谁让你粉碎汽车的 |
[07:27] | Was Castle in the car? | 卡塞尔在车里吗 |
[07:29] | Was he in the car? | 他在车里吗 |
[07:30] | Was he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[07:32] | Aah! You’re gonna break my finger! | 你要折断我的手指了 |
[07:34] | And then after that, there’s nine more, | 折断一根还有九根 |
[07:35] | so tell me what I want to know. | 快告诉我我想知道的 |
[07:38] | Start talking. | 快交代的 |
[07:42] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[07:49] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:52] | Forensics came back on the SUV. | 法医对SUV的检查结果出来了 |
[07:53] | There was no blood or tissue. | 没有血液或者组织 |
[07:55] | Castle wasn’t inside. | 卡塞尔不在车里 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | So he’s still out there. | 那他还活着 |
[08:07] | Which means they crushed the car to cover their tracks. | 这就说明他们粉碎那辆车来掩盖行踪 |
[08:09] | Okay, get CSU to sweep for dna and prints. | 让鉴证组寻找DNA和指纹 |
[08:12] | And let’s move Gary Duffin to a holding cell. | 把加里·达芬送去拘留室 |
[08:15] | So you can do what to him? | 好让你对他干什么 |
[08:17] | I was watching. | 我之前在看 |
[08:18] | Getting booted off the force is not gonna help anything. | 动粗是无济于事的 |
[08:21] | Espo, he knows who took Castle. | 埃斯波 他知道是谁绑架了卡塞尔 |
[08:23] | Well, he’s never gonna give them up. | 他不会供出那些人的 |
[08:25] | Whoever they are, he’s way more afraid of them | 不管那些人是谁 比起你来 |
[08:26] | than he is of you. | 他更害怕他们 |
[08:31] | Fine. We’ll try another angle… | 好吧 我们会采取另一种方式 |
[08:33] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[08:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | So, we are dead-ended on the SUV. | SUV这条线索断了 |
[08:39] | Ran the vin number. | 查了车牌号 |
[08:40] | Turns out that it was stolen | 原来这辆车是从 |
[08:42] | from a long-term parking lot near JFK | 肯尼迪机场附近的一处长期停车场被盗的 |
[08:43] | with conveniently lousy video surveillance. | 而那里的视频监控很糟糕 |
[08:46] | okay, let’s dig deeper into our car-crusher, Gary Duffin… | 好吧 再深入查查碎车的这个加里·达芬 |
[08:49] | Look into his background, his known associates. | 查查他的背景 他的联系人 |
[08:53] | That might lead us to whoever took Castle. | 也许能让我们找到绑架卡塞尔的人 |
[08:54] | We’re on it. | 马上去 |
[08:55] | Detective. Do you have a moment? | 警探 能聊聊吗 |
[08:58] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[09:00] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[09:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:03] | I truly can’t imagine what you’re going through, | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[09:06] | how you can focus at a time like this. | 这种时候你怎么能集中精力 |
[09:08] | Uh, sir, please don’t take me off of this case. | 长官 请别把我撤出这案子 |
[09:11] | Oh, I won’t…unless you give me cause to. | 我不会 除非你让我非这么做不可 |
[09:14] | You keep doing what you’re doing. | 你继续做你的事 |
[09:16] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:17] | And you should know we’re using | 另外 希望你知道 |
[09:19] | every resource that we have to find Mr. Castle, | 我们正在动用一切资源去寻找卡塞尔先生 |
[09:21] | including calling in the FBI. | 包括向联调局求助 |
[09:23] | There’s a special agent Connors waiting to speak with you. | 有位叫康纳的特别探员在等你 |
[09:25] | Sir, with all due respect, I-I’m under the gun here. | 长官 恕我直言 我现在压力很大 |
[09:28] | I don’t have time to bring the FBI up to speed. | 没时间协助联调局了解情况 |
[09:30] | I’m already up to speed, detective. | 情况我已经了解了 探长 |
[09:33] | I just have a few questions. | 我只有几个问题 |
[09:37] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[09:38] | They can help. | 他们可以帮忙 |
[09:44] | I understand investigating this case | 我明白调查这案子 |
[09:46] | puts you in a terribly difficult position. | 让你的处境非常艰难 |
[09:50] | But I need to talk to you about Mr. Castle. | 但我必须跟你聊聊卡塞尔先生 |
[09:53] | Outside of his family, | 除了他的家人 |
[09:54] | You’re the one who knew him best. | 你是最了解他的人 |
[09:56] | Yeah, well, he didn’t have any problems with… | 好吧 他很清白 |
[09:59] | Gambling, money, drugs, | 不赌博 不缺钱 不吸毒 |
[10:01] | Affairs, so we can skip all of that. | 也没外遇 所以这些可以跳过了 |
[10:05] | I understand he was headed to the Hamptons | 我知道他被绑的时候 |
[10:07] | When he was abducted. | 正开车前往汉普顿 |
[10:08] | Yeah. For our wedding. | 对 我们的婚礼在那举办 |
[10:09] | Who knew he was making that drive? | 还有谁知道他要开车去那里 |
[10:11] | The wedding guests, um… | 婚礼的宾客 |
[10:14] | Catering staff. | 餐饮人员 |
[10:16] | I’ll need their names. | 我需要他们的名字 |
[10:17] | I’ve got a list. | 我有名单 |
[10:18] | But they’re all friends and family. | 但他们都是亲戚和朋友 |
[10:20] | Still… | 以防万一 |
[10:22] | Agent Connors, do you think that this could be a ransom kidnapping? | 康纳探员 你觉得这会是绑架勒索吗 |
[10:25] | If it is, we’ll be ready. | 如果是 我们会有所准备的 |
[10:26] | It’s standard protocol to set up a trap-and-trace | 标准流程 我们会在卡塞尔先生家 |
[10:28] | in Mr. Castle’s loft… | 安装追踪装置 |
[10:30] | in the event kidnappers call. | 以防绑匪打来 |
[10:33] | We’ll also monitor family cellphones. | 我们还会监控家人的电话 |
[10:36] | You sound like you don’t expect those phones to ring. | 听起来你好像并没指望会有绑匪打来 |
[10:42] | Agent Connors, do you know something that I don’t? | 康纳探员 你知道什么我不知道的事吗 |
[10:45] | I just keep coming back to how much easier | 我只是一直在想 |
[10:47] | it would’ve been to grab castle in the city. | 如果在城里抓走卡塞尔会容易得多吧 |
[10:48] | Instead, they took him on long island, | 可他们却偏要跑去长岛抓他 |
[10:50] | just as he was about to get married… | 就在他要结婚的时候 |
[10:53] | To you. | 跟你结婚 |
[10:56] | Do you think that this has something to do with me? | 你觉得这事与我有关吗 |
[10:59] | You and Mr. Castle worked a lot of cases together. | 你和卡塞尔先生合作破获过很多案子 |
[11:02] | Could someone you went after have taken revenge? | 会不会有谁想报复你 |
[11:07] | Yeah. A lot of people. | 有 有很多 |
[11:09] | Okay, well, I’ll start by taking a run at Gary Duffin. | 好吧 我先去跟加里·达芬聊聊 |
[11:12] | You go through your case files, | 你去看看卷宗 |
[11:14] | come up with a list of potential suspects. | 列一个潜在嫌疑人的名单 |
[11:16] | Keep me apprised of what you find. | 有发现及时通知我 |
[11:18] | As long as you do the same. | 只要你也告诉我你的进展 |
[11:26] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[11:29] | Of course he will, darling. | 当然会 亲爱的 |
[11:31] | Your father will be home before you know it. | 你老爸很快就会回来的 |
[11:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[11:56] | So, was Agent Connors able to get anything out of Duffin? | 康纳探员从达芬嘴里撬出什么了吗 |
[11:58] | Not a word, so he went back to FBI HQ. | 一个字都没有 他回联调局总部去了 |
[12:02] | Are those the perps you think might’ve made a move on castle? | 这些是你觉得可能会动卡塞尔的罪犯吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Starting with Senator Bracken. | 对 首先就是布莱肯议员 |
[12:06] | Oh, you think Bracken’s behind this? | 你觉得是布莱肯指使的 |
[12:08] | Well, we’ve ruined his life and had him sent to prison. | 我们毁了他的生活 还让他进了监狱 |
[12:10] | Taking Castle down on his way to our wedding | 在卡塞尔前往婚礼的途中拿下他 |
[12:12] | would be just like him. | 太像他的作风了 |
[12:14] | Or like 3XK, for that matter, | 这么说的话 也可能是3XK |
[12:17] | Or Mickey Barbosa or any of the other | 或是米基·巴博萨 |
[12:18] | dozens of people we’ve had put away over the past few years. | 我们这几年抓获的好多人都有可能 |
[12:22] | I mean, it could be any of them. | 可能是他们中的任何人 |
[12:24] | or none of them. | 也可能并不在这些人中 |
[12:26] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会查明白的 好吗 |
[12:30] | Kate, don’t get lost in worst-case scenarios. | 凯特 别沉浸在最糟的情况中 |
[12:33] | When Alexis was taken, | 当初阿丽克西斯被绑的时候 |
[12:34] | tied back to Castle’s dad. | 最后发现跟卡塞尔的父亲有关 |
[12:35] | Maybe he’s mixed up in this, | 也许这事也跟他有关 |
[12:36] | And if he is, he’s gonna look out for his son. | 如果这样的话 他一定会照顾他儿子的 |
[12:38] | Except this is shaping up to be more mob-related. | 不过这事更像是跟黑帮有关 |
[12:41] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:43] | I ran Gary Duffin’s cell records. | 我查看了加里·达芬的通话记录 |
[12:44] | Right before he crushed that SUV, | 就在他粉碎那辆SUV之前 |
[12:46] | he got a call from a Jersey Mobster. | 刚刚和一个泽西黑帮成员通过话 |
[12:48] | That must be the guy who ordered gary | 那肯定就是那个 |
[12:49] | to squash that car, and why he’s so scared to talk. | 下令粉碎那辆车的人 也解释了他为什么不敢招供 |
[12:52] | – Who is this Mobster? – One Vincent Cardano. | -这个黑手党是谁 -他叫文森特·卡达诺 |
[12:56] | Vinnie Cardano? | 文尼·卡达诺 |
[12:56] | I-I met him. | 我见过他 |
[12:58] | Castle knows him. | 卡塞尔认识他 |
[13:00] | Was there ever a problem between them? | 他们之间有矛盾吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. There was. | 有 还真有 |
[13:04] | No, there wasn’t. Trust me. | 绝对没有 相信我 |
[13:06] | Things are simpatico with me and Castle. | 我和卡塞尔关系很好的 |
[13:08] | Fact is, it pains my soul that Rick is missing. | 说实话 听说里克失踪了我很难过呢 |
[13:11] | What can I do to help? | 我能做点什么 |
[13:13] | I was there the night that you got angry with him and stormed out. | 你和他生气大吵一架的当晚我也在场 |
[13:15] | He near accused me of murder. | 他基本上说我是个杀人犯哎 |
[13:17] | He impugned my integrity. | 他质疑了我的正直 |
[13:18] | But we made our peace ages ago | 但是我们早就和好了 |
[13:21] | over a nice bottle of valpolicella. | 还喝了瓶上好的瓦尔波利塞拉葡萄酒呢 |
[13:22] | Then why did you call Gary Duffin earlier today? | 那你今天为什么要给加里·达芬打电话 |
[13:26] | Was it to tell him to destroy a certain SUV? | 是让他去 粉碎某辆SUV吗 |
[13:30] | What’s an SUV got to do with this? | 这事和SUV有什么关系 |
[13:32] | It was involved in Castle’s abduction. | 它和卡塞尔的绑架有关 |
[13:35] | This I did not know. | 这我真不知道 |
[13:36] | But you did have Gary crush that car. | 但你确实让加里粉碎那辆车了 |
[13:39] | We’re entering into a gray area here. | 这件事的界限比较模糊 |
[13:42] | Uh, you’re an accessory to kidnapping. | 你是个绑架案从犯 |
[13:44] | There’s nothing gray about that. | 这没什么难界定的 |
[13:45] | I’m telling you, Kate, | 我说了 凯特 |
[13:46] | I did not have Rick grabbed. | 我没有绑架里克 |
[13:48] | Then stop playing games | 那就别再遮遮掩掩了 |
[13:49] | and tell me — why did you have the car crushed? | 告诉我 你为什么要下令粉碎那辆车 |
[13:54] | Vinnie, | 文尼 |
[13:55] | you said that you wanted to help him. | 你说你想要帮他的 |
[13:58] | This is your chance. | 现在就是帮他的机会 |
[14:02] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | On occasion, clients might need to make a vehicle disappear, | 又时候 会有客户需要让一辆车消失 |
[14:07] | and for 10 grand, | 一万块钱 |
[14:09] | such a thing can be handled. | 这事就能解决 |
[14:11] | – What was the name of the client? – No names came up. | -这位客人叫什么 -都是不问名字的 |
[14:14] | He called me in the morning. He said the right things. | 他早上给我来电话 告诉我要求 |
[14:16] | We struck a deal. | 敲定交易 |
[14:17] | But I never met the man. It was all anonymous. | 但我们没有见面 都是匿名完成的 |
[14:20] | Then how did you get paid? | 那怎么给你付钱呢 |
[14:21] | We used a drop. | 定点放钱 |
[14:22] | A client left a bag full of cash in a dumpster | 那辆SUV被压扁之后 |
[14:25] | in the lower east side right after the SUV | 一个客人在下东区的一个垃圾箱 |
[14:27] | got turned into a panini. | 留下了一个装钱 |
[14:29] | After? | 之后 |
[14:30] | What happens if you crush a car | 如果你粉碎了车 |
[14:31] | and then you don’t get your money? | 但他们不付钱怎么办 |
[14:35] | That does not happen. | 这种事不会发生 |
[14:37] | Where exactly is this dumpster? | 这个垃圾箱在哪 |
[14:39] | Based on what Cardano said, | 根据卡达诺所说 |
[14:40] | this is the drop point. | 这就是交钱地点 |
[14:42] | Now, what are we looking at here? | 我们在看什么 |
[14:43] | This is not street-cam footage. | 这不是街区监控 |
[14:45] | There’s no coverage in the area, | 这个地区没有街区监控 |
[14:46] | but after a rash of break-ins, | 但是一系列闯空门事件发生后 |
[14:48] | one of the buildings installed hidden cameras, | 一栋大楼装上了隐蔽监控摄像头 |
[14:50] | and I was able to tap in. | 我进了它的系统 |
[14:51] | This is in the time window | 这是交钱 |
[14:53] | when the drop should’ve taken place. | 应该发生的时段 |
[14:55] | If we get eyes on Cardano’s client, | 如果我们找到了卡达诺的客人 |
[14:56] | we can get a real lead on who took Castle. | 也就找到了抓走卡塞尔的人的线索 |
[15:02] | There. Go back. | 这里 倒带 |
[15:07] | That’s him. That’s the client, dropping off the cash. | 就是他 那个客人 丢下了现金 |
[15:09] | I’ll set up a canvass. Someone had | 我去安排排查 总该有人 |
[15:10] | to see where this guy came from or where he went. | 看见了他是从哪来到哪去的 |
[15:13] | Yeah, this is Esposito. | 是 我是埃斯波西托 |
[15:15] | – Connect me with operations. – Wait. Freeze that. | -给我接行动组 -等等 暂停 |
[15:17] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[15:25] | Can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[15:26] | It is. That’s Castle. | 没错 那是卡塞尔 |
[15:30] | He’s the one who dropped off the cash? | 交钱的人是他 |
[15:39] | Do you want me to run it again? | 要我再放一遍吗 |
[15:42] | I need to get some air. | 我需要出去冷静一下 |
[15:48] | Yeah, Tory, one more time, please. | 托瑞 再放一遍吧 谢谢 |
[15:50] | What are you gonna see that you didn’t see before? | 你觉得能还看出什么新花样吗 |
[15:52] | Maybe we missed something. | 也许我们是忽略了哪一点 |
[15:53] | Yeah, we missed something. | 确实是忽略了一点 |
[15:54] | Castle’s in on this. He planned the whole thing. | 卡塞尔也参与了此事 整个事件就是他策划的 |
[16:12] | Maybe it isn’t really him. | 也许这并不是他本人 |
[16:14] | Just think about it. | 想想看 |
[16:15] | 3Xk, he used a look-alike | 3XK的案子 让一个很相像的人 |
[16:17] | to try to frame him for murder — | 想嫁祸他一桩谋杀罪 |
[16:18] | – a guy with castle’s face. – No. | -那人和卡塞尔长的一模一样 -不 |
[16:21] | No, Kevin, it wasn’t just his face. | 不 凯文 这次不仅是长相 |
[16:24] | It was his clothes. | 那是他的衣服 |
[16:26] | It was his movements, his body. | 他的动作 他的身体 |
[16:30] | It was him, on his own | 那就是他本人 一个人 |
[16:34] | just hours after he was supposedly abducted. | 而且是在我们以为他被绑架几小时后 |
[16:37] | Beckett, this doesn’t make any sense. | 贝克特 这完全说不通 |
[16:39] | He wouldn’t do that, not Castle. | 卡塞尔不会那么做的 不会的 |
[16:42] | Look into Castle, okay? | 调查一下卡塞尔 好吗 |
[16:45] | Find out what he did, who he… | 看看他失踪前做过什么 |
[16:46] | who he talked to just before he went missing, | 跟谁谈过 |
[16:48] | and, brief Agent Connors. | 然后 跟康纳探员汇报一下 |
[16:51] | What are you gonna do now? | 你打算干什么 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna talk to his family. | 我要去跟他家人谈谈 |
[17:06] | And these images were taken after the accident, | 这些照片是在车祸之后 |
[17:08] | – the car fire? – Yes. | -起火之后拍的 -是的 |
[17:10] | So, he’s alive! | 这说明他还活着 |
[17:11] | – He’s not being held captive by God knows who. – Wait. | -他没有被什么人绑架 -等一下 |
[17:14] | Are you saying dad was run off the road by an SUV | 你是说老爸的车被一辆SUV撞到路边后 |
[17:17] | And after that, he paid to have it crushed? | 他花钱让人把那辆车报废掉 |
[17:19] | – It looks that way, yeah. – Well, that’s ridiculous. | -看上去是这样的 -太荒唐了 |
[17:22] | Why on earth would he do such a thing? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[17:26] | Was he going through anything that I didn’t know about? | 他是不是遇到了我并不知情的什么事 |
[17:29] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[17:30] | Pressure that he was under that he kept to himself. | 有什么压力 他自己一个人扛着 |
[17:33] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[17:34] | Right, gram? | 对吧 奶奶 |
[17:35] | No, no, no, no. I would’ve noticed. | 没有 没有 有的话我会发现的 |
[17:39] | And what about the wedding? | 那关于婚礼呢 |
[17:42] | Did he have any misgivings? | 他是不是有什么疑虑 |
[17:46] | Misgivings? | 疑虑 |
[17:48] | Katherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[17:51] | That was the farthest thing from his mind. | 他绝对不可能有疑虑 |
[17:52] | He couldn’t wait to be married to you. | 他都等不及要娶你了 |
[17:55] | You don’t think he’d just walk away, do you? | 你不会觉得他是逃掉了吧 |
[18:03] | No. | 不 |
[18:04] | Then what’s going on here? | 那你是什么意思 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:09] | But there’s got to be another explanation. | 但肯定有别的原因 |
[18:11] | I don’t think there is. | 我觉得没有 |
[18:13] | The video clearly shows Castle out in the world, | 那段视频清楚得显示了卡塞尔活得好好的 |
[18:15] | not under duress. | 没有被胁迫 |
[18:16] | It changes the dynamics of the case. | 这改变了案子的情况 |
[18:18] | No, this is still a kidnapping. | 不 这还是一起绑架案 |
[18:21] | That video could be a fake. | 那段视频可能是假的 |
[18:22] | All it shows is Castle throwing away a bag. | 只能说明卡塞尔扔掉了一包东西 |
[18:26] | – That could’ve been shot a month ago. – It wasn’t. | -可能是一个月之前拍的 -不是 |
[18:28] | Our tech team analyzed the footage. | 我们的技术组分析了那段视频 |
[18:30] | It’s authentic. | 是真实的 |
[18:33] | Were you aware he withdrew a large sum just before he disappeared? | 你知不知道他在失踪前取了一大笔现金 |
[18:37] | Yes. It was for our honeymoon. | 是的 是为了我们的蜜月 |
[18:38] | Vinnie Cardano | 文尼·卡达诺 |
[18:39] | turned over the $10,000 that was left in the dumpster. | 把垃圾箱里的一万块钱上交了 |
[18:43] | It’s the same money that Castle withdrew. | 就是卡塞尔取的那笔钱 |
[18:49] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[18:50] | That’s because you’re locked into your own version of events, | 那是因为你沉浸在自己的想法里 |
[18:52] | But, detective, I can show you those bills, | 警探 我可以给你看纸币 |
[18:55] | The matching serial numbers. | 钱的序号是吻合的 |
[19:06] | There’s something else going on. | 肯定有什么别的事 |
[19:09] | There has to be. | 一定是 |
[19:11] | It all lines up, | 一切都清楚了 |
[19:13] | right down to the fact that Castle knew Cardano, | 卡塞尔认识卡达诺 |
[19:15] | knew he could make cars vanish. | 知道他能让车辆消失 |
[19:18] | So… what? | 所以呢 |
[19:19] | He went through this charade | 他费了这么大劲 |
[19:20] | just to stage his own disappearance? | 就是为了让自己消失吗 |
[19:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:28] | People are complex. | 人是很复杂的 |
[19:30] | Maybe he had a breakdown or a personal crisis. | 可能他崩溃了 或者遇到了危机 |
[19:34] | And maybe there’s a secret side to the man | 也可能他有秘密的一面 |
[19:37] | that nobody knows. | 别人都不知道 |
[19:39] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[19:43] | Look, Agent Connors… | 听我说 康纳探员 |
[19:46] | I know that there are a lot of unanswered questions here, | 我知道现在有很多无法解答的问题 |
[19:49] | but you cannot stop looking for him. | 但你必须得继续找他 |
[19:53] | We’ll follow every lead to the end. | 我们会追查每一条线索 |
[19:55] | But once those leads dry up, | 但如果线索都断了 |
[19:57] | we have to scale back our investigation. | 我们就只能缩小调查的规模了 |
[20:02] | I will find Castle. | 我一定会找到卡塞尔 |
[20:04] | With or without the FBI. | 无论有没有联调局的帮助 |
[20:08] | You’re assuming he wants to be found. | 你是假设他想被人找到 |
[20:15] | My name is Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[20:16] | I’m calling from the New York homicide division… | 纽约警局凶案组的 |
[20:18] | Calling to see if there was any recent activity… | 想问一下最近有没有… |
[20:20] | To see if you had a gentleman named Richard Castle | 有没有一个叫理查德·卡塞尔的男士 |
[20:22] | check into your hotel over the last 48 hours. | 在过去48小时内入住你们的酒店 |
[20:24] | He’s about 6’2″. | 身高大约一米八七 |
[20:25] | Take a look at local airlines, gas stations… | 查查当地航空公司 加油站 |
[20:27] | and pull traffic cameras. | 调出交通监控视频 |
[20:28] | Traffic footage. Traffic cams in the Hamptons. | 交通录像 汉普顿的交通摄像头 |
[20:30] | Past 48 hours. Anything you can get me. | 过去的48小时 所有你能找到的 |
[20:32] | For the Hamptons? | 汉普顿的吗 |
[20:33] | Castle’s mysterious disappearance. | …卡塞尔的神秘失踪 |
[20:34] | FBI agents left the NYPD’s 12th precinct. | 联调局探员们已经离开了纽约警局12分局 |
[20:48] | Hey, Mark, can you put me in to the French Consulate? | 马克 你能帮我接一下法国领事馆吗 |
[20:50] | Calling from the United State. | 我是从美国打来的 |
[20:52] | I need to speak with the… Je suis un détective. | 我需要跟… 我是一名警探 |
[20:54] | In regards to a Richard Castle. | 是关于一位理查德·卡塞尔先生 |
[20:55] | Okay, anything coming out of the Hamptons? | 汉普顿那边有什么新消息吗 |
[20:57] | For the past two weeks, yeah. Okay, I’ll look for it in my e-mail. | 过去两周内 我去看下我邮箱 |
[20:59] | No, I need it right away. | 不 我现在就要 |
[21:21] | This is the United States coast guard. | 我们是美国海岸警卫队 |
[21:24] | Please respond if you are in distress | 如果你遇险或需要帮助 |
[21:26] | or need assistance. | 请予以回应 |
[21:42] | He was found adrift 80 miles off the coast of Delaware | 海岸警卫队巡逻时在特拉华口岸80里外处 |
[21:44] | by a coast guard cutter that was out there mapping the currents. | 发现他昏迷躺在一艘小艇上 |
[21:47] | Captain recognized who he was and had him airlifted here. | 船长认出了卡塞尔 并把他送到了这里 |
[21:49] | What was he doing in the middle of the Atlantic ocean? | 他在大西洋上干什么 |
[21:51] | Yeah, especially in a dinghy with three bullet holes in it. | 而且还是在一个有三个弹孔的小艇上 |
[21:53] | -He was shot? – The captain said no, but the doctors here | -他中枪了吗 -船长说他没有 但医生拒绝 |
[21:55] | won’t give us any updates on his condition. | 向我们告知他的最新情况 |
[21:57] | Where are Martha and Alexis? | 玛莎和阿丽克西斯在哪 |
[21:59] | – In a patrol car on their way in now. – Okay. | -坐巡逻车正赶过来呢 -知道了 |
[22:11] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[22:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:17] | I just never thought I’d see him again. | 我只是没想到还能再见到他 |
[22:43] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[22:46] | Hey. | 你好吗 |
[22:49] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:59] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[23:01] | Richard, darling. | 理查德 亲爱的 |
[23:05] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:08] | Mr. Castle hasn’t sustained any serious injuries, | 卡塞尔身上没什么明显伤痕 |
[23:11] | and his vital signs continue to improve, | 身体也在好转 |
[23:13] | But he is recovering | 但他需要时间 |
[23:14] | from the effects of exposure and dehydration. | 从暴晒和脱水中恢复过来 |
[23:17] | Why hasn’t he regained consciousness? | 可他为什么还不醒呢 |
[23:19] | We’re running some additional tests to find out, | 我们在做其它测试 希望能找出原因 |
[23:20] | but at this point, | 但目前为止 |
[23:21] | we don’t think there’s any cause for alarm. | 没什么要特别担心的 |
[23:23] | But we’d like to stay with him, | 如果允许的话 |
[23:25] | keep him company, if that’s all right. | 我们想陪在他身边 |
[23:26] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[23:27] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[23:31] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:32] | He’s stable, but he’s still unconscious. | 情况稳定了 但依然昏迷不醒 |
[23:34] | – So we still don’t know what happened to him? – No. | -我们还是不知道发生什么了吗 -是的 |
[23:37] | Well, if there’s anything I can do… | 有什么我能帮得上忙的 |
[23:39] | Actually, yeah, I need you to take a look at him. | 我需要你帮忙看看他 |
[23:42] | You do know living patients aren’t my thing, right? | 你知道的 看病不是我专长 |
[23:44] | No, Lanie, look, I don’t want you to treat him. | 不 蕾妮 我不是要你诊断他 |
[23:47] | I want you to look at him as if it was a case. | 我只是要你看看有何蹊跷之处 |
[23:50] | See if you can find any evidence | 有没有留下什么证据 |
[23:51] | of where he’s been – and what he’s been through. | 证明他去过哪 经历过什么 |
[23:54] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Okay. – All right. | -我尽量仔细查查 -好 |
[24:00] | I’m with Beckett — | 我和贝克特一样 |
[24:01] | I never thought we’d see Castle again. | 没想过还能见到卡塞尔 |
[24:03] | Still… | 不过 |
[24:05] | Where’s he been? | 他这段时间去哪了 |
[24:06] | You saw those bullet holes. | 你看那些弹孔了 |
[24:07] | Maybe he used the boat to escape from whoever abducted him. | 也许是他试图从绑架者那逃出来时留下的 |
[24:10] | The guy faked his own kidnapping and then ran off. | 他伪造自己的绑架案 然后跑掉 |
[24:14] | Now, how could he do that to Beckett? | 他怎么能这么对贝克特呢 |
[24:15] | As long as we’ve known him, worked with him, | 我们了解卡塞尔 并肩奋战了这么久 |
[24:17] | don’t you think Castle deserves the benefit of the doubt? | 你就不能在证据不足的情况下 相信他吗 |
[24:27] | You guys, none of us knows the truth about Castle. | 兄弟们 没人知道卡塞尔身上发生了什么 |
[24:30] | Not yet. | 至少到目前为止 |
[24:31] | And, Espo, you know what? | 埃斯波 你知道吗 |
[24:32] | If you’re wrong, then he was a victim. | 如果你是错的 那他就是受害者 |
[24:34] | So instead of us just standing around | 与其我们在这等着他苏醒 |
[24:35] | waiting for him to wake up, why don’t we start | 不如我们去查查 |
[24:38] | by figuring out who owns that dinghy? | 那艘小艇是谁的 |
[24:40] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[24:41] | The boat had expired tags | 那艘艇以前注册在 |
[24:42] | registered to a Curtis Holt of Savannah, Georgia. | 佐治亚州萨凡纳市的柯蒂斯·霍尔特名下 |
[24:44] | We called holt. | 我们给他打了电话 |
[24:46] | He said that he sold it | 他说一年前 |
[24:46] | over a year ago at a garage sale. | 在车库甩卖时卖掉了 |
[24:48] | He can’t recall who he sold it to. | 他想不起来卖给谁了 |
[24:49] | Okay. Check his story. Find the current owner. | 查下他说的是否属实 同时找到当前所有者 |
[24:52] | We find the owner, we’ll figure out | 找到船主 我们就能知道 |
[24:53] | where Castle was coming from. | 卡塞尔去了哪 |
[24:55] | In the meantime, I’ll talk to the ship’s captain | 同时 我会去找船长谈谈 |
[24:56] | and see – if he can tell us anything else. | 看他能否提供其他线索 |
[24:59] | Based on Mr. Castle’s condition, I’m guessing he’d been | 根据卡塞尔先生的状况 我猜测他已经 |
[25:03] | in that vessel four or five days. | 在那小艇上躺了四五天 |
[25:05] | Okay, could the dinghy have come from a larger boat? | 那小艇会不会是某艘大船上的 |
[25:07] | Not likely. | 不像 |
[25:08] | See, it has fenders, or pads, to protect the paint, | 你看 艇上有保护油漆的碰垫 |
[25:11] | and the position of the fenders | 而且依碰垫的位置 |
[25:12] | points to it being moored at a dock. | 它应该是系在某个码头的 |
[25:14] | Is there any way to know where that dock is? | 有办法查到是哪个码头吗 |
[25:16] | I could give you my best guess. | 我只能告诉你我的猜测 |
[25:18] | The dinghy had a six-horse motor, | 小艇有六马力发动机 |
[25:19] | two hours worth of fuel if the tanks were full. | 如果油箱满油 能行驶两小时 |
[25:22] | After it ran dry, it drifted for… | 待燃油耗尽 在海上飘个 |
[25:24] | four or five days. | 四五天 |
[25:25] | So based on wind and current vectors, | 结合风向风速和当时的水流矢量 |
[25:28] | it probably launched somewhere between Rhode island | 它应该是从罗德岛和南缅因之间 |
[25:31] | and Southern Maine. | 的某个码头驶出的 |
[25:32] | Looks like we caught a break. | 找到线索了 |
[25:33] | Turns out that sky-blue dinghy | 那艘天蓝色的小艇 |
[25:35] | was a standard white when it came out of the factory. | 出厂时是标准的白色 |
[25:37] | And how does that help us? | 这信息有什么用吗 |
[25:38] | Well, the previous owner pimped it out. | 前任船主重新改装过 |
[25:40] | He added custom fishing-rod holders | 他加装了定制鱼竿架 |
[25:42] | and painted it sky-blue. | 并把船漆成了天蓝色 |
[25:43] | Making it a relative rarity in the world of dinghies. | 让这艘船几乎成了同类中独一无二的了 |
[25:45] | So, going off what the captain told you, | 根据船长告诉你的信息 |
[25:47] | we put out a bolo on all sky-blue dinghies | 我们发出了通告 |
[25:50] | to all law enforcement along the coast | 让从罗德岛到缅因州沿岸各执法部门留意 |
[25:51] | from Rhode island to Maine. | 所有的天蓝色小艇 |
[25:53] | We got a hit. | 我们找到了 |
[25:53] | Park ranger in Gloucester, Massachusetts, | 马萨诸塞州格洛斯特的公园管理员 |
[25:55] | recalls seeing it at a private dock. | 想起曾在一私人码头见过一艘 |
[25:57] | This is a satellite photo off the web taken a month ago. | 这是网上的卫星照片 摄于一个月前 |
[26:00] | This is the private dock the ranger was talking about. | 这就是公园管理员提到的私人码头 |
[26:02] | And there’s the sky-blue dinghy. | 还有那艘天蓝色小艇 |
[26:03] | Complete with custom fishing-rod holders. | 连同定制的鱼竿架 |
[26:05] | Just like the one Castle was found in. | 和发现卡塞尔的那艘完全一样 |
[26:08] | Okay, so… | 好 那么 |
[26:10] | This looks like a mobile home. | 这看起来是个移动式住房 |
[26:11] | Does the dock belong to it? | 这个码头是它的吗 |
[26:13] | It’s all part of the same property | 它们都是属于一个叫做 |
[26:15] | owned by one Henry Jenkins. | 亨利·詹金斯的财产 |
[26:17] | Whatever’s going on with Castle, | 不论卡塞尔发生了什么 |
[26:18] | this is where he came from. | 这里就是源头 |
[26:20] | And this guy must be involved. | 这家伙也肯定牵扯其中 |
[26:27] | Thanks for holding down the fort, Sergeant Simms. | 谢谢替我们把控局面 西姆斯警佐 |
[26:29] | All I did was hang around and watch a mobile home. | 我只不过在这监视这移动式住房而已 |
[26:31] | What’s this all about? | 到底发生了什么 |
[26:32] | It’s about the owner, Henry Jenkins. Do you know him? | 我们要找户主 亨利·詹金斯 你认识吗 |
[26:35] | No. We don’t get over here too much. | 不 我们不常来这附近 |
[26:36] | Whoever he is, he’s not home. | 不论他是谁 他现在不在家 |
[26:38] | I didn’t notice any signs of life. | 我没看到有人走动 |
[26:40] | Okay, well, we’ll take it over from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[26:41] | I’m a radio call away if you need me. | 如果需要帮忙就用无线电呼叫我 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:48] | Looks like Henry Jenkins scrubbed himself off the web. | 看来亨利·詹金斯把他网上的踪迹都抹去了 |
[26:50] | All Tory can find out is what we already know. | 托瑞能查到的我们都已经知道了 |
[26:53] | He runs a private security firm in Boston. | 他在波士顿开了一家私人安保公司 |
[26:55] | And we still don’t know what kind of security. | 我们还是不知道是什么样的安保公司 |
[26:57] | Are we talking mall cops or military contractor? | 是商场保安还是军事承包商呢 |
[27:00] | Either way, that would give him access to firearms, | 不论哪个 他都可以接触到枪械 |
[27:02] | which could explain the bullet holes in the boat. | 这也说明了船上为什么有弹孔 |
[27:05] | But what’s the link between him and Castle? | 不过他和卡塞尔之间的联系又是什么呢 |
[27:07] | Why would he be mixed up with this guy? | 为什么他会和这样一个人扯上关系 |
[27:08] | It’s Lanie. She may have something. | 是蕾妮 可能有什么消息 |
[27:10] | Stand by. | 就位 |
[27:12] | Kate, I talked Castle’s doctor | 凯特 我说服卡塞尔的医生 |
[27:14] | into letting me look him over, | 让我检查了一下 |
[27:15] | and I came across a few… strange things. | 我发现了一些 奇怪的东西 |
[27:19] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[27:20] | No trace evidence on Castle’s clothes. | 卡塞尔的衣服上没有任何线索 |
[27:22] | But I did find a key sewn into the lining of his pants. | 不过我找到一把缝到他裤子衬里的钥匙 |
[27:27] | What kind of a key? | 什么样的钥匙 |
[27:28] | I’m not sure, | 我说不上来 |
[27:29] | but it has “38” Stamped on it. | 不过上面有个”38″的印记 |
[27:32] | – That mean anything to you? – No. | -能让你想到什么吗 -想不到 |
[27:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | Then there’s his blood work. | 还有就是他的血液检查结果 |
[27:37] | I found antibodies to dengue fever. | 我发现他有登革热的抗体 |
[27:40] | That means Castle was exposed to the virus | 也就是说卡塞尔在过去两月里 |
[27:42] | within the last two months. | 曾感染过这病毒 |
[27:44] | Wait. Isn’t dengue fever tropical? | 等等 登革热不是热带的吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[27:47] | It’s mostly found in Latin America, | 它主要分布在拉丁美洲 |
[27:50] | Africa, and Asia. | 非洲和亚洲 |
[27:51] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点也说不通啊 |
[27:52] | Neither does the bullet wound I found. | 我发现的枪伤也说不通 |
[27:54] | Castle was grazed across the ribs. | 卡塞尔的肋下被子弹擦伤 |
[27:56] | Okay, that makes a little bit more sense. | 这个还是可以说通的 |
[27:58] | There were bullet holes on the boat. | 艇上有弹孔 |
[27:59] | But this wound was mainly healed. | 可这伤口已基本愈合了 |
[28:01] | He was shot a few weeks ago. | 他是几周之前受伤的 |
[28:03] | A few weeks ago? | 几周之前 |
[28:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:06] | Maybe even longer. | 或许更久 |
[28:08] | Kate, what the hell was Castle mixed up in? | 凯特 卡塞尔到底遇上什么麻烦了 |
[28:13] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[28:14] | I just saw the curtain move. Someone’s in there. | 我看见窗帘动了 里面有人 |
[28:15] | I’ll call you back. | 一会儿打给你 |
[28:18] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[28:21] | Did you get eyes on anyone? | 你看到是什么人了吗 |
[28:22] | Negative. | 没有 |
[28:25] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[28:25] | Get down on the ground! | 马上趴在地上 |
[28:26] | Put your hands where I can see ’em now, now, now! | 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 马上 |
[28:29] | What’s in the bags? | 袋子里是什么 |
[28:30] | Trash! Trash! | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[28:31] | I was taking out the trash! | 我就是出来倒垃圾的 |
[28:36] | Talk to me about Richard Castle. | 跟我说说理查德·卡塞尔 |
[28:37] | I’m telling you, I don’t know the guy. | 我跟你说了 我不认识这个人 |
[28:39] | I mean, I’ve never even heard of him. | 我都根本没听说这个人 |
[28:40] | There’s no sign that anyone else has been here. | 没有其他人来过的迹象 |
[28:42] | ‘Cause no one comes here but me. | 因为就我一个会来这 |
[28:44] | This is my weekend place. | 这里是我度周末的地方 |
[28:46] | This is your boat, correct? | 这是你的船 是吗 |
[28:48] | It would appear to be. | 好像是 |
[28:49] | If you don’t know Mr. Castle, | 如果你不认识卡塞尔先生 |
[28:50] | then how did he end up in this boat | 那怎么会在海中央 |
[28:52] | in the middle of the ocean? | 发现在他这条船上 |
[28:53] | I have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[28:54] | but I did notice that it was missing | 但我前几天来的时候 |
[28:57] | when I came up here a few days ago. | 确实注意到船不见了 |
[28:59] | So your boat was missing, but you didn’t report that? | 你的船不见了 但是你却没有上报 |
[29:01] | I never use the damn thing. | 我从来不用那破玩意儿 |
[29:02] | I mean, I don’t — I don’t even know why I bought it. | 我是说 我甚至不知道为什么买它 |
[29:04] | I just figured it came unmoored or — or got stolen. | 我以为是船被解缆了 或者被偷了 |
[29:07] | Who would steal a dinghy? | 谁会偷小艇 |
[29:11] | Well, there was a man who hanging around down by the beach. | 有个男的在沙滩旁转悠 |
[29:14] | A man? | 一个男的 |
[29:15] | Describe him. | 形容一下他 |
[29:17] | Um, late 30s, I would guess, uh, tall, | 快40了 个挺高 |
[29:21] | brown hair, big build. | 棕色头发 人高马大的 |
[29:26] | Yeah. Yeah, th-that’s definitely him. | 对 就是他 |
[29:28] | He was on the beach? What was he doing? | 他去过沙滩 他在那做什么 |
[29:30] | Camping. | 露营 |
[29:32] | Camping? | 露营 |
[29:33] | -That can’t be right. -In a tent. | -这不可能 -在一个帐篷里 |
[29:35] | He was seemed to be minding his own business, | 他看起来忙着干自己的事 |
[29:36] | and it was on state land, so I just left him alone. | 况且是在国有土地 所以我就没管他 |
[29:41] | Ryan, can you finish taking Mr. Jenkins’ statement? | 莱恩 你来完成詹金斯先生的笔录 |
[29:45] | Where exactly was this man? | 那男的住在哪 |
[29:55] | That’s the dock – where the dinghy was tied up. | 这里就是栓那艘小艇的船坞 |
[30:12] | These are castle’s shoes. | 这是卡塞尔的鞋子 |
[30:25] | This is his watch. | 这是他的手表 |
[30:28] | Newspapers. | 报纸 |
[30:30] | Dating back two months. | 两个月前的报纸了 |
[30:32] | Clothes, supplies — he has everything here. | 衣服 物资 他在这设备齐全了 |
[30:36] | He could’ve walked up to that trailer | 他完全可以走到那辆拖车 |
[30:37] | and made a phone call. | 打个电话 |
[30:39] | But never did. | 但他没有 |
[30:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:55] | Castle’s wedding tux? | 卡塞尔的结婚礼服 |
[31:06] | Castle’s awake. | 卡塞尔醒了 |
[31:08] | It’s wonderful news — | 真是个好消息 |
[31:10] | The doctor just told me | 医生刚刚告诉我 |
[31:11] | Richard will make a full recovery. | 理查德将完全康复 |
[31:14] | Oh, oh! I am so relieved! | 我真是松了一口气 |
[31:17] | Oh. And I was right there | 我当时在场 |
[31:19] | when richard started to wake up. | 理查德醒来的时候 |
[31:21] | First thing he did | 他做的第一件事 |
[31:22] | was ask for you. | 就是找你 |
[31:24] | Did he say where he had been? | 他说了他到哪儿去了吗 |
[31:26] | You know, we don’t know what he’s been through, | 我们不知道他经历了什么 |
[31:28] | so perhaps that question can wait. | 或许这问题可以迟些再问 |
[31:46] | Just so you know, | 告诉你件事 |
[31:47] | the doctor said that kissing will speed my recovery. | 医生说接吻可以加速身体康复 |
[31:52] | Kissing can wait, Castle. | 接吻待会再说 卡塞尔 |
[31:54] | Right. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[31:56] | I guess I put a little kink in our wedding plans. | 我想我让我们的婚礼计划打了结 |
[32:01] | Yeah, is that supposed to be a joke? | 你这是在开玩笑吗 |
[32:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:06] | I mean tell me what happened. | 我的意思是告诉我发生了什么 |
[32:09] | Was on my way to the wedding, | 我在去参加婚礼的路上 |
[32:11] | and this black SUV — | 有辆黑色的越野车 |
[32:12] | No, no. After that. | 不 不是 这件事之后 |
[32:15] | After the accident? | 车祸后的事吗 |
[32:16] | Yes, after the accident. | 是的 车祸后的事 |
[32:18] | I was here. | 我就在这了 |
[32:20] | No, before here, Castle. | 不是 在这之前 卡塞尔 |
[32:21] | You were found in a boat at sea — | 你在海上的一艘船里被找到 |
[32:24] | A boat – that you apparently stole? | 一艘看似是你偷来的船 |
[32:25] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[32:27] | A bo– no, I was in a crash | 一艘 不 我出车祸了 |
[32:30] | with a black SUV, – a-and then I woke up here. | 和一辆黑色越野车相撞 之后就在这醒了 |
[32:33] | No, tell me what happened in between. | 不 告诉我在这其间发生了什么 |
[32:35] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[32:36] | I mean, I-I don’t — I don’t know. | 我是说 我 我不知道 |
[32:37] | I was — I was unconscious. | 我一直昏迷不醒 |
[32:42] | So the black SUV and waking up here, | 就是说黑色SUV和在医院醒过来 |
[32:45] | that’s all you remember? | 你只记得这些了 |
[32:46] | Right. Yes. Why? | 是的 没错 干嘛这么问 |
[32:50] | You’ve been missing for two months. | 你已经失踪两个月了 |
[32:59] | What do you think is going on with him? | 你认为他这是怎么回事 |
[33:01] | Well, Mr. Castle shows no sign of a psychosis | 没有迹象显示卡塞尔先生有精神问题 |
[33:04] | or break with reality, | 或者现实感丧失 |
[33:05] | nor does he exhibit cognitive deficits | 也没有表现出认知障碍的迹象 |
[33:07] | other than his inability to recall the last two months. | 除了他没办法回忆过去两个月发生的事情 |
[33:09] | So is it possible that he underwent trauma, | 也就是说可能是他遭遇过创伤 |
[33:11] | and he’s blocking it out? | 封闭了这些记忆 |
[33:13] | He may have, | 有可能 |
[33:14] | although I didn’t see any evidence of that. | 虽然我没看到任何这方面的证据 |
[33:16] | Maybe his memory will come back | 也许他会恢复记忆 |
[33:17] | once he’s had some time to readjust. | 只要给他时间去重新适应 |
[33:19] | It very well might. | 很有可能 |
[33:20] | Then what he needs, maybe, is to get back to his life, | 那他需要的可能就是回归正常生活 |
[33:24] | his routine, the people who love him. | 他的日常工作 以及爱他的人 |
[33:25] | Can’t we just take him home? | 我们能接他回家吗 |
[33:27] | You’ll have to speak with his doctors. | 你们得问他的医生 |
[33:29] | Of course, of course. Oh, thank you so much. | 当然了 太感谢了 |
[33:32] | Dr. Swann… | 斯旺医生 |
[33:35] | What do you think – is really behind all of this? | 你觉得真正的原因是什么 |
[33:38] | What I do is not an exact science. I wish it were. | 我的工作并不是严谨科学 虽然我希望是 |
[33:40] | This could still be the result of emotional trauma. | 失忆可能是情绪创伤导致的 |
[33:43] | There are also drugs | 还有药物原因 |
[33:44] | and drug interactions – that can trigger memory loss, | 药物相互作用可以导致失忆 |
[33:47] | but… | 但是 |
[33:48] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[33:50] | …I can’t exclude the possibility | 我不能排除这种可能性 |
[33:52] | that mr. Castle simply walked away from his life, | 卡塞尔先生只是出于某种原因 |
[33:54] | for whatever reason, | 逃离生活 |
[33:56] | and facing that fact – is just too humiliating for him. | 面对这一事实 对他来说太可耻 |
[33:58] | So you think that he could be pretending not to remember? | 你觉得他可能假装失忆 |
[34:02] | As I said, it’s a possibility. | 我说过了 有可能 |
[34:17] | To say I owe you an apology seems an understatement. | 说我欠你一个道歉似乎完全不够 |
[34:20] | I don’t want an apology, Castle. I just want to understand. | 我不要道歉 卡塞尔 我要弄清楚 |
[34:25] | Well, you know me, Kate. | 你了解我的 凯特 |
[34:27] | I wouldn’t just leave. | 我不会一走了之 |
[34:29] | There’s evidence. | 有证据 |
[34:30] | We found the place where you were staying. | 我们找到了你待的地方 |
[34:32] | Where? | 哪里 |
[34:33] | What difference does it make? | 知道又有什么区别 |
[34:34] | Because I want to go there. Maybe it’ll help me remember. | 我想去那里 也许能帮我恢复记忆 |
[34:38] | Whatever happens, I need answers. | 无论发生了什么 我需要答案 |
[34:41] | And so do you. | 你也一样 |
[34:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[34:49] | How could Castle – just leave and go…Camping? | 卡塞尔怎么会离开 去露营 |
[34:51] | What happened to giving him the benefit of the doubt? | 你不是要选择相信他吗 |
[34:53] | Beckett asked me to have CSU take a look | 贝克特叫我让鉴证组 |
[34:55] | at the contents of the tent. | 检查帐篷内的东西 |
[34:57] | Javi, you were right. | 哈维 你是对的 |
[35:00] | Castle’s fingerprints – were all over the newspaper, | 报纸上全是卡塞尔的指纹 |
[35:02] | All his stuff — hair, DNA. | 帐篷里全是他的毛发 DNA |
[35:07] | I can’t explain that away. | 我没办法解释 |
[35:10] | Not this time. | 这次真没办法 |
[35:15] | Kind of reminds me – of the Hamptons or Maine, | 有点让我想起 汉普顿或是缅因州 |
[35:17] | but I’m pretty sure I’ve never been here. | 但我肯定我没来过这里 |
[35:21] | Okay, this is it. | 就是这里 |
[35:22] | This is where your tent was. | 你的帐篷就在这里 |
[35:26] | No, none of this looks familiar. | 这里一切看起来都不熟悉 |
[35:30] | Castle, just tell me the truth. | 卡塞尔 告诉我真相 |
[35:33] | You owe me that much. | 这是你欠我的 |
[35:35] | I am telling you the truth. I was not here. | 我是在告诉你真相 我没来过这里 |
[35:38] | Well, your clothes were here. | 你的衣服在这里 |
[35:39] | Your watch was here, your tuxedo… | 你的表 你的礼服 |
[35:43] | The one that you were gonna wear when you married me. | 你娶我时要穿的那套 |
[35:50] | It must’ve been planted here, you know, along with — | 肯定是布的局 和… |
[35:52] | Nothing was planted, Castle. It was you. | 没什么布局 卡塞尔 你曾经在这里 |
[35:55] | – It was your DNA, your prints. – Must’ve been a mistake at the lab. | -有你的DNA和指纹 -化验室肯定搞错了 |
[35:57] | – There have been numerous cases — – I believed in you. I… | -有许多案件… -我相信你 |
[36:00] | I convinced myself – that the evidence didn’t matter, | 我说服自己 证据并不重要 |
[36:03] | that everything that seemed so obvious | 这一切太明显 |
[36:05] | couldn’t possibly be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[36:07] | I was searching for you. | 我到处搜寻你 |
[36:08] | I didn’t even know if you were alive or if you were dead, | 我甚至不知道你是生还是死 |
[36:10] | And you were right here, right where you wanted to be. | 你却在这里 待在你想待的地方 |
[36:13] | I promise you… | 我向你发誓 |
[36:16] | I did not pitch a tent here. | 我没有在这里搭帐篷 |
[36:18] | I could not have. | 我不可能 |
[36:19] | I saw it for myself, Castle. | 我亲眼见到的 卡塞尔 |
[36:21] | I would never camp in this spot, | 我永远不可能在这个地方搭帐篷 |
[36:23] | Not after the research I did on “Tropical Storm.” | 在我为《热带斯道姆》做调研后绝对不会 |
[36:26] | I can’t even do this with you. | 我根本没办法和你沟通了 |
[36:28] | Hey, wait. Listen. | 等等 听我说 |
[36:29] | You never wrote a book called “Tropical storm,” Castle. | 你从来没写过名为《热带斯道姆》的书 卡塞尔 |
[36:32] | Kate, wait. | 凯特 等等 |
[36:35] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[36:36] | I started the book. I threw it out. | 我开始写了 后来放弃了 |
[36:39] | It was, uh — super-villain controls the weather. | 本来写的是超级恶人控制天气 |
[36:42] | It was terrible, but it — | 很可怕 |
[36:44] | The research I did on catastrophic storms — | 但我对灾难性暴风雨的研究 |
[36:47] | It stuck with me, leaving me with | 让我挥之不去 让我从此 |
[36:50] | an irrational but overpowering fear of tsunamis. | 对海啸有了不合理但是无法抵抗的恐惧 |
[36:53] | You bought a beach house in the Hamptons. | 你在汉普顿买了海边别墅 |
[36:56] | Yeah, on the inland side, not on the ocean side. | 靠内陆 不是海边 |
[36:59] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[37:00] | I would never camp here. I would go for higher ground. | 我不会在这里露营的 我会选高一点的地方 |
[37:04] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[37:06] | There was a witness. | 有证人 |
[37:08] | What witness? | 什么证人 |
[37:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[37:15] | Yeah. NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[37:17] | I’m here to see Henry Jenkins? | 我来找亨利·詹金斯 |
[37:20] | I’m Henry Jenkins. | 我是亨利·詹金斯 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry. I was here yesterday, | 不好意思 我昨天来过了 |
[37:24] | and I met a different Henry Jenkins. | 我见到的是另一个亨利·詹金斯 |
[37:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:27] | I’m Henry Jenkins, | 我是亨利·詹金斯 |
[37:29] | and I haven’t been here in months. | 而且我好几个月没来过这了 |
[37:34] | We ran prints and passport. | 我们查了指纹和护照 |
[37:36] | He is definitely the real Henry Jenkins. | 他绝对是货真价实的亨利·詹金斯 |
[37:38] | Which means the first guy was a fake Jenkins — | 也就是说第一个人是假詹金斯 |
[37:41] | also, a liar. | 还是个骗子 |
[37:42] | But he matched the DMV photo. | 但他跟车管所备案的照片匹配啊 |
[37:43] | That’s because his photo got switched. | 那是因为车管所的照片被掉包了 |
[37:45] | When we called the DMV, they realized their system | 我们打电话给车管所时 他们发现自己的系统 |
[37:47] | had been hacked two days ago, | 在两天前被黑了 |
[37:48] | right after the news broke that I’d been found. | 正是新闻报道说我被找到的时候 |
[37:51] | What about all your stuff in the tent? | 那帐篷里你的那些东西呢 |
[37:52] | Well, it looks like | 看来那些东西 |
[37:53] | it was all set up in order to create a false trail. | 都是被设计好的 为了留下假线索 |
[37:56] | So why don’t you remember anything? | 那你为什么失忆呢 |
[37:57] | Uh, these people have managed to make it look | 这些人试图让整件事看起来 |
[38:00] | as though I staged my own abduction. | 像是我筹划绑架了自己 |
[38:02] | They hacked the DMV. | 他们黑了车管所系统 |
[38:03] | They provided a false Jenkins | 弄了个假詹金斯出来 |
[38:05] | who pointed you to doctored evidence | 把你们引向预先准备好的证据 |
[38:06] | that I’d gone camping. | 让你们以为我去露营了 |
[38:08] | Whoever they are, they have unlimited resources, | 不管这些是什么人 他们有无限的资源 |
[38:11] | maybe the kind of resources that would allow them | 也许他们甚至有 |
[38:13] | to alter someone’s memory. | 可以改变别人记忆的资源 |
[38:16] | What about the money? | 那笔钱又怎么解释呢 |
[38:17] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[38:18] | We have you on video dropping off | 监控录像拍到你在被绑架后 |
[38:19] | $10,000 in a dumpster after you were taken. | 还曾把一万美金丢在了指定的垃圾桶里 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I can’t explain the money yet. | 我现在还无法解释那件事 |
[38:28] | But I will. | 但我早晚会的 |
[38:28] | And fake Jenkins was part of the setup. | 假詹金斯参与其中 |
[38:32] | So whoever he is, | 所以不管他是谁 |
[38:33] | he’s somehow in the middle of this. | 他都跟这件事脱不了干系 |
[38:40] | Here you go, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[38:42] | Thank you, mother, and let me just say, | 谢谢 妈妈 请允许我引用 |
[38:44] | in the immortal words of Dorothy, | 桃乐茜[《绿野仙踪》女主]的不朽名言 |
[38:46] | “There’s no place like home.” | “无处如家” |
[38:49] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 我不明白的是 |
[38:51] | Why would someone do this to you, dad? | 为什么会有人如此对你呢 爸 |
[38:53] | Where did you actually go for two months? | 你这两个月到底跑哪去了 |
[38:55] | Well, those answers lie | 那些答案都藏在 |
[38:56] | within the vast and insidious conspiracy behind all this, | 其背后巨大狡猾的阴谋中 |
[39:00] | a tangled web that I fully intend to… | 我下定决心要解开这张 |
[39:03] | untangle. | 错综复杂的迷网 |
[39:04] | Enough of that. | 别再说这件事了 |
[39:05] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想敬个酒 |
[39:07] | To safe returns. | 敬平安回家 |
[39:09] | And no more departures. | 还要敬再不分离 |
[39:10] | And to my amazing mother… | 还要敬我伟大的母亲 |
[39:13] | my wonderful daughter… | 聪慧的女儿 |
[39:15] | and the love of my life. | 和我一生的挚爱 |
[39:18] | And to coming home. | 敬回家 |
[39:28] | We’ll find out what happened. | 我们会搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[39:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:32] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想 |
[39:34] | I feel like I just wore this yesterday, | 我觉得好像昨天还戴过这块表 |
[39:38] | that we slept in this bed last night. | 昨晚还和你一起睡在这张床上 |
[39:41] | For you, it must seem like a lifetime ago. | 对你来说 这肯定是恍如隔世了 |
[39:44] | Yeah, it does. | 是 没错 |
[39:46] | How did you not lose hope? | 你是怎么做到不放弃希望的呢 |
[39:48] | I did lose hope, you know? | 我失去过希望 你知道吗 |
[39:50] | But I… | 但是我 |
[39:52] | I would get it back. | 我还是会把它找回来 |
[39:54] | Developed rituals in order to hang on to it. | 我为了保持希望而想出了很多仪式 |
[39:57] | Like what? | 什么仪式 |
[39:59] | It’s…stupid. It really doesn’t matter. | 很傻的 不说也罢 |
[40:02] | No, I’d like to know. | 不 我想听 |
[40:04] | I would stare at your photo on the murder board. | 我会一直盯着谋杀板上你的照片看 |
[40:08] | And I started thinking | 我开始觉得 |
[40:08] | that if I would look at it long enough every day, | 只要我每天看的时间够长 |
[40:10] | that that would keep you alive. | 你就能活着 |
[40:15] | I guess it worked. | 看来管用了 |
[40:16] | And then I had this thing about your chair. | 还有你的椅子 |
[40:19] | My chair at the precinct? | 我在分局的椅子吗 |
[40:20] | I wouldn’t let anyone touch it. | 我不让任何人碰它 |
[40:22] | And then a night janitor came by. | 有天晚上清洁工来打扫 |
[40:23] | He tried to move the chair, and I freaked out, and I… | 他想挪开椅子 我就疯了 我 |
[40:27] | almost shot him. | 我差点开枪毙了他 |
[40:44] | I am so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[40:47] | for everything I put you through. | 让你受了这么多罪 |
[40:55] | It’s not your fault, you know. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:57] | You went through stuff, too, so… | 你也受了很多罪 所以 |
[40:59] | Well, it’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[41:00] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[41:02] | Though I do know I missed you terribly, | 虽然我确定地知道我肯定很想你 |
[41:05] | because there’s no way I wouldn’t. | 因为我不可能不想你 |
[41:14] | We can’t just, um… | 我们不能 |
[41:17] | pick up where we left off, can we, | 接着之前的日子过 就好像 |
[41:19] | as if nothing happened? | 这一切都没发生过 对吧 |
[41:21] | No. | 不行 |
[41:27] | We’ll get there. | 会过去的 |
[41:30] | We’ll find our way home. | 我们会找到回家的路 |