时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kate, I’m not going to jail for this. | 凯特 我不能因为这个去坐牢 |
[00:03] | I can’t put my family through that. | 我不能让我的家人承受这些 |
[00:04] | Who killed her? Who killed my mother? | 是谁杀了她 谁杀了我妈妈 |
[00:06] | I give you a name, I know you — | 我了解你 如果我告诉了你 |
[00:07] | you’ll run straight at him. | 你会直接找上他 |
[00:08] | I might as well shoot you where you stand. | 那样做等同于现在就杀了你 |
[00:10] | I need you to leave. | 你赶紧离开这 |
[00:11] | They’re coming to kill you, | 他们是来杀你的 |
[00:12] | and I’m not gonna let them. | 可我不会让他们这么做 |
[00:15] | Before Montgomery died, | 蒙哥马利死前 |
[00:17] | he sent a package to someone he trusted. | 寄了个包裹给一个人 他信任的人 |
[00:19] | It contained information | 里面的信息 |
[00:21] | damaging to the person behind all this. | 可以毁掉这一切事件的幕后黑手 |
[00:23] | If they left you alone, | 如果他们不再找你麻烦 |
[00:24] | that file would never see the light of day. | 那份文件永远都不会曝光 |
[00:26] | Tell me where the file is, Mr. Smith. | 告诉我文件在哪 史密斯先生 |
[00:28] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[00:30] | Smith is the key. | 史密斯就是关键 |
[00:31] | He knows who’s behind this. | 他知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[00:32] | – What happened? – They got to Smith. | -发生了什么 -他们杀了史密斯 |
[00:35] | They’re trying to find that file. | 他们想找到那份文件 |
[00:40] | Whoever owns that account killed my mom. | 那个账户的主人就是杀我母亲的凶手 |
[00:42] | Senator William Bracken? | 威廉·布莱肯参议员 |
[00:44] | I’ll never be safe. | 我再无宁日了 |
[00:45] | Unless Bracken doesn’t know the file’s been destroyed. | 除非布莱肯不知道文件已经被毁掉了 |
[00:48] | If anything happens to me or anyone that I care about, | 如果我或者任何我在乎的人 发生任何不测 |
[00:52] | that file goes public. | 文件就会公之于众 |
[00:53] | – Am I clear? – Yes. | -清楚了吗 -是 |
[00:55] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[00:57] | Vulcan Simmons. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[00:58] | You’re a bush-league drug distributor. | 你是个业余的毒贩 |
[01:00] | How did you become this? | 你怎么走到这一步的 |
[01:02] | The people who sent you, what do they know? | 派你来的人 都知道些什么 |
[01:04] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[01:11] | It would appear as though that drug money | 贩毒的钱被转进 |
[01:13] | was being funneled to a secret super pac. | 秘密的超级政治委员会 |
[01:15] | And that is why I am forming an exploratory committee | 也正因这样 我现在正式成立竞选研究委员会 |
[01:19] | for a run for the presidency of the united states. | 来筹备竞选美国总统的事宜 |
[01:22] | Hiding behind Vulcan Simmons, | 他躲在瓦肯·西蒙斯背后 |
[01:23] | funding his campaign with dirty money, | 用来路不明的钱资助自己竞选 |
[01:25] | killing whoever gets in his way, | 扫清一切路上遇到的障碍 |
[01:27] | just like he did with my mom. | 就像他杀害我母亲那样 |
[01:29] | And we have no way of proving it. | 而我们却无法证实这一切 |
[01:58] | What are you doing in an alley, Jason? | 杰森 你来这小巷做什么 |
[03:02] | How’s Chicago? | 芝加哥咋样呀 |
[03:03] | Great. So, guess what happened? | 很棒 猜猜发生了什么 |
[03:05] | You were kicked out of the hotel for throwing a crazy party. | 你因为举办疯狂派对被逐出宾馆 |
[03:07] | Those were the days. | 当年多美好呀 |
[03:09] | No, they moved the rest of the dates | 不是 他们将余下的德里克·斯道姆系列 |
[03:10] | of the Derrick Storm book tour to after the wedding. | 签售时间安排在了婚礼之后 |
[03:14] | So you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[03:15] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家啦 |
[03:18] | Try to contain your excitement. | 好歹表现点喜悦之情呀 |
[03:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:20] | That was lack of sleep, not lack of enthusiasm. | 我是缺乏睡眠 不是缺乏激情 |
[03:23] | I just — I was working on our…project. | 我昨晚忙活我们的”项目”来着 |
[03:26] | You went out? Alone? | 你出去了 独自一人 |
[03:28] | You know how dangerous this is. | 你知道有多危险啊 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I was careful. | 我很小心的 |
[03:32] | And I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[03:33] | Jason Marks came back to town. | 杰森·马科斯回城了 |
[03:35] | He got picked up on 12th Street by a black town car | 他在12大街被一辆黑色林肯城市接走 |
[03:38] | for a late-night meet. | 去进行深夜密会 |
[03:39] | With whom? | 和谁 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. I backed off. | 我不知道 我没跟去 |
[03:42] | See? I was being responsible. | 看 我没有鲁莽行事吧 |
[03:45] | No, being responsible means taking backup. | 不 叫增援才算不鲁莽 |
[03:47] | Maybe it’s time we brought Ryan and Esposito | 也许该让莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[03:49] | into the loop on this. | 也一起来调查了 |
[03:50] | No, I’m not putting their careers at risk, too. | 不要 我不能让他们拿工作冒险 |
[03:55] | Hey, that’s work. I have to go. | 有工作 我得走了 |
[03:57] | Listen, have a safe flight, okay? | 旅途平安 好吗 |
[03:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:00] | Yeah, well, you better. | 好的 我更爱你 |
[04:02] | It’s two weeks till the wedding, | 距婚礼只有两周 |
[04:03] | and it’s too late to return the tux. | 也来不及归还礼服了 |
[04:07] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[04:10] | A street sweeper found the body | 一名清洁工早晨五点左右 |
[04:12] | and called it in around 5:00 A.M. | 发现了尸体 并报了警 |
[04:13] | Did the victim have a wallet? | 被害人有钱包吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. His name is Jason Marks. | 有 名字叫杰森·马科斯 |
[04:17] | According to the business card in his wallet, | 根据他钱包里的名片 |
[04:19] | he runs a political-consulting firm on K Street in D.C. | 他在华盛顿区的K街有一家政治顾问公司 |
[04:26] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Yeah, fine. | 没事 没事 |
[04:28] | So, did the firm say what he was doing in town? | 公司那边说他来城里干什么了吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, no, not yet. I left a message. | 还没有 我留了个口讯 |
[04:32] | Still haven’t heard back yet. | 还没有回音 |
[04:33] | So, he was shot? | 他是被枪杀的 |
[04:34] | Double tap to the chest. | 胸部中两枪 |
[04:36] | At close range, too. | 并且是近距离射击 |
[04:38] | Get what time? | 推测出死亡时间了吗 |
[04:39] | I’m guessing between 12:00 and 2:00 A.M. | 我估计是在午夜12点至2点之间 |
[04:44] | Well, there’s not a lot of blood, | 这里没有多少血迹 |
[04:45] | so he must have been killed someplace else. | 他一定是在其他地方遇害 |
[04:48] | Then they brought his body here and dumped it. | 然后把尸体丢在了这里 |
[04:50] | Ryan, were there any witnesses — | 莱恩 有目击者吗 |
[04:51] | anyone that saw a car driving away? | 有人看到有车开走吗 |
[04:53] | Not yet, but I just started the canvass. | 还没 不过盘查才刚开始 |
[04:55] | Okay, let’s take a look at the traffic cam, | 把交通监控调出来 |
[04:56] | see if we can figure out who else was in this alleyway. | 看当时有没有其他人在巷子里 |
[04:59] | Actually, I’m already on that. | 我已经在找了 |
[05:00] | I’ve been all up and down 17th street. | 我把17大街翻了个遍 |
[05:02] | There are no cameras, but I’m pulling all traffic video | 没有一个监控 不过我已经在调两个街区内的 |
[05:04] | in a two-block radius. | 所有交通监控录像了 |
[05:06] | You know what? Um… | 这样吧 |
[05:09] | Why don’t we extend that to a five-block radius? | 把半径扩大到五个街区 |
[05:11] | Five? We usually only do two. | 五个 平常都是两个啊 |
[05:14] | Yeah. I — you know, just call it a hunch. | 我知道 就当是直觉吧 |
[05:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | I’ll see you guys at the precinct. | 分局见 |
[05:18] | I have to go and take care of something. | 我还有事要处理 |
[05:29] | – Damn. – This is Richard Castle. Leave me a message. | -可恶 -理查德·卡塞尔 请留言 |
[05:32] | Hey, Castle. You’re probably still in the air. | 卡塞尔 你还在飞机上吧 |
[05:34] | Listen, when you land, come straight to the precinct. | 落地后直接来分局 |
[05:36] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[05:37] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[05:39] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[05:42] | Did you get anything from Jason Marks’ office? | 杰森·马科斯的公司找到线索了吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. They had no idea that he was in town, | 我去了 他们根本不知道他回来了 |
[05:46] | neither did his family. | 连家人也不知道 |
[05:47] | Whatever he was doing here, | 不管他回来要做什么 |
[05:48] | he was keeping it on the down-low. | 绝对是个秘密 |
[05:50] | But we did find out | 不过我们发现 |
[05:51] | that Marks was staying at a hotel in midtown. | 他住在市中心一家旅馆 |
[05:53] | We’re checking to see whether he had any guests | 正在查他在旅馆期间 |
[05:55] | or made any phone calls while he was there. | 有无访客和出入电话情况 |
[05:57] | I just found something a whole lot hotter than that. | 我找到的线索比那好多了 |
[06:00] | I pulled footage from a five-block radius, like you asked. | 按你说的 我调查了五个街区内的监控 |
[06:02] | Turned out to be a hell of a hunch. | 你的直觉太准了 |
[06:04] | A camera off 12th caught marks in a town car. | 12大街的一个监控拍到了马科斯在一辆林肯里 |
[06:07] | Look who’s driving. | 看看是谁开的 |
[06:12] | Vulcan Simmons. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[06:14] | If this picture was taken | 如果这照片是 |
[06:16] | five blocks from the crime scene at 1:16 a.M., | 凌晨1点16在离案发现场5街区处拍的 |
[06:19] | it means that Marks was probably killed just a few minutes later. | 说明马科斯很可能是不久后被杀的 |
[06:21] | Maybe there’s some other video of Vulcan pulling the trigger. | 说不定哪个监控拍拍到了瓦肯开枪 |
[06:23] | There isn’t — I was able to track him to 15th Street | 没有 我一直追踪他到15大街 |
[06:25] | but there’s no coverage after that. | 但是之后就没有监控了 |
[06:26] | What’s a drug lord like Vulcan Simmons | 瓦肯·西蒙斯这种毒枭 |
[06:28] | doing mixed up with a D.C. political consultant, anyway? | 为什么会和特区的政治顾问有瓜葛 |
[06:39] | Six weeks, Castle. | 六周 卡塞尔 |
[06:40] | Six weeks following Vulcan Simmons, | 我们追查了瓦肯·西蒙斯六周 |
[06:43] | hoping for a lead. | 希望能有些许线索 |
[06:44] | And when we finally find someone that connects him to Bracken, | 刚刚找到连接他和布莱肯的关键人物 |
[06:47] | the guy ends up dead in an alley? | 这人就死在了小巷里 |
[06:49] | If Jason Marks is the conduit between Vulcan’s drug money | 如果杰森·马科斯是瓦肯的赃款和 |
[06:52] | and senator Bracken’s presidential campaign, | 布莱肯议员总统大选的导管 |
[06:55] | why would they kill him? | 他们为什么要杀他 |
[06:56] | Something’s changed. | 情况有变 |
[06:58] | Maybe Bracken’s firewalling himself again — | 也许这是布莱肯的防御措施 |
[07:00] | erasing all of the dots before they connect back to him. | 要在牵扯出自己之前抹杀证据 |
[07:04] | We have to move fast before those dots disappear. | 我们得在线索断掉前行动了 |
[07:07] | No. We talked about this — no unnecessary risks. | 不行 我们说好了的 不能冒险 |
[07:10] | I’m not gonna stand by while my mother’s murderer | 我绝不要看着谋杀我母亲的凶手 |
[07:11] | becomes president of the United States. | 成为美国总统 |
[07:15] | Maybe you won’t have to. | 也许不会如此 |
[07:16] | We’ve been looking at Marks’ death like it’s a setback. | 我们把马科斯的死看成了阻碍 |
[07:19] | What if it’s the breakthrough we need? | 也许这正是我们需要的转机呢 |
[07:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:22] | Vulcan Simmons just became the prime suspect | 瓦肯·西蒙斯成了一桩谋杀案的 |
[07:24] | in a murder investigation. | 头号嫌疑人 |
[07:26] | You’ve been given an all-access pass to his life. | 你就可以彻查他的过去 |
[07:29] | We play our cards right, you nail him with this… | 只要我们出好牌 你就能定他的罪 |
[07:31] | He might roll on Bracken. | 他就可能供出布莱肯 |
[07:33] | Detective? My office, please. | 探长 请来我的办公室 |
[07:41] | No, sir, you can’t do this. | 长官 你不能这样做 |
[07:43] | You can’t take me off this case. | 你不能让我放弃这个案子 |
[07:45] | Nobody knows Vulcan Simmons like I do. | 没人比我更了解瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[07:47] | And no one has a history with him like you do. | 也没人像你这样和他有这么深的过节 |
[07:50] | His lawyers will spin it as a personal vendetta. | 他的律师会指责我们公报私仇 |
[07:53] | Now, Mr. Simmons is being brought in for questioning, | 西蒙斯先生正被带来问话 |
[07:55] | and it’s best that you’re not here when he shows up. | 最好不要让他见到你 |
[07:57] | Sir, I need to be a part of this case. | 长官 我需要办这个案子 |
[08:01] | I know. | 我懂 |
[08:02] | But you can’t be. | 但是不行 |
[08:05] | Take the rest of the day off, detective. | 休假半天 探长 |
[08:07] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[08:13] | This car’s the key. | 这辆车是关键 |
[08:15] | If that’s where Vulcan killed Marks, | 如果瓦肯在车上杀掉了马科斯 |
[08:16] | then we’ll find the forensic evidence in it. | 我们就能在车上找到足够证据 |
[08:19] | He’ll have no choice but to cut a deal and give up Bracken. | 除了供出布莱肯 他将别无选择 |
[08:22] | It’s just that we’re so close, Castle. I can feel it. | 我们很接近了 卡塞尔 我能感觉到 |
[08:25] | But we need to find that car. | 但是我们需要找到那辆车 |
[08:27] | Ryan and Esposito are all over this. | 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在全力调查 |
[08:30] | You know that, right? | 你也知道的 对吧 |
[08:34] | It’s the precinct. | 分局来的 |
[08:35] | Hey. How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[08:37] | We had to cut Vulcan loose. | 我们得释放瓦肯了 |
[08:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:42] | His lawyers are claiming that it’s not him in that photo. | 他的律师声称照片上的人不是他 |
[08:44] | And since Vulcan doesn’t have any vehicles | 而且瓦肯也没有任何车辆登记 |
[08:46] | registered to his name, we can’t prove that it is. | 在他名下 我们没有证据 |
[08:50] | Ryan, listen to me — you have to seize that town car | 莱恩 听着 你得在他销毁 |
[08:53] | before he gets rid of all of the evidence of the murder. | 一切凶案证据之前找到那辆林肯 |
[08:55] | Well, we would if we could, but the man has no paper trail. | 我们会尽力的 但他没有任何记录 |
[08:58] | We can’t even figure out where he lives, | 我们查不到他住在哪里 |
[09:00] | let alone where he keeps that car. | 更别说他把车藏在哪 |
[10:16] | Get a girl’s hair wet and they never let it go. | 得罪了个姑娘 她就永远记恨你 |
[10:22] | You are not going to shoot me, detective. | 你不会开枪的 探长 |
[10:25] | No? | 不会吗 |
[10:26] | Then take another step! | 再走一步试试 |
[10:31] | Me laying dead? | 我死在这 |
[10:33] | You here trespassing? | 你擅自闯入这里 |
[10:35] | With that big ol’ grudge you carry? | 而且你还带着血海深仇 |
[10:39] | What are your bosses gonna say to that? | 你的上司都会怎么想 |
[10:42] | You killed Jason Marks, | 你杀了杰森·马科斯 |
[10:44] | and the blood in the car is gonna prove it. | 车里的血迹就是证据 |
[10:46] | Well, then, it’s a good thing you have a warrant. | 那幸好你有搜查令 |
[10:51] | You do have a warrant, don’t you, detective? | 你拿到搜查令了吧 探长 |
[10:55] | Aw. Now, see, that’s a shame. | 这真是可惜 |
[10:59] | Because now all that evidence | 因为现在这个证据 |
[11:01] | has become fruit of the poisoned tree. | 已经是非法取得而不能被采纳 |
[11:04] | My lawyers and I thank you. | 我和我的律师真得谢谢你 |
[11:07] | Who do you work for? | 谁指使你的 |
[11:09] | You lost this round, detective. | 这一局你输了 探长 |
[11:13] | Now run along. | 走吧 |
[11:15] | Not until I get some answers. | 没找到答案我是不会走的 |
[11:27] | Yeah, hello? | 你好 |
[11:28] | Yo. It’s Espo. Is Beckett with you? | 是我埃斯波西托 贝克特和你在一起吗 |
[11:33] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[11:34] | Well, Gates is putting her back on the Vulcan Simmons investigation. | 盖茨让她回来查瓦肯·西蒙斯的案子 |
[11:38] | She is? | 是吗 |
[11:39] | I thought she didn’t want Beckett going toe-to-toe with him. | 她不是不想让贝克特和他正面交锋吗 |
[11:42] | That’s not gonna be an issue anymore. | 这个问题不存在了 |
[11:45] | Vulcan Simmons has been murdered. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯被杀了 |
[12:11] | Hey. Where were you this morning? | 今天早上你去哪了 |
[12:13] | Uh…not now. | 回头说 |
[12:18] | What do we think happened? | 什么情况 |
[12:19] | Someone tortured the man. | 有人折磨了他 |
[12:21] | Based on blood patterns, | 根据血流特征 |
[12:22] | he was shot five times over a span of a half an hour. | 他半个小时内被枪击中了五次 |
[12:25] | So the killer started at the knees, then shoulders, | 凶手先击中了膝盖 然后是肩膀 |
[12:29] | and finally, a fatal round through the heart. | 最后一击致命 穿过了心脏 |
[12:31] | It seems like the shooter may have interrogated him — | 看上去凶手可能是在审问他 |
[12:33] | Inflicting pain to get information, perhaps. | 折磨他来获取信息 |
[12:37] | What about forensic evidence? | 法医证据呢 |
[12:38] | Not much to go on — our killer was careful, | 没有太多可查的 凶手非常小心 |
[12:40] | picked up the spent shell casings. | 捡走了打出的弹壳 |
[12:42] | How about ballistics? | 弹道匹配呢 |
[12:43] | It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to recover the bullets. | 要还原子弹不太可能 |
[12:45] | Because they’re too damaged? | 是因为损坏太严重了吗 |
[12:46] | Because they’re gone. | 因为它们不见了 |
[12:47] | Whoever did this, dug them out of the body. | 杀害他的人把子弹从尸体里取出来了 |
[12:50] | In other words, the killer knew | 也就是说 凶手知道 |
[12:51] | what we’d look for and covered their tracks. | 我们会调查什么于是掩盖了痕迹 |
[12:55] | You know Vulcan’s world. | 你了解瓦肯的一切 |
[12:57] | Any idea who might have done this? | 能想到是谁干的吗 |
[12:58] | No, sir. | 不能 长官 |
[13:00] | Do we have any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[13:02] | Not that we’ve found so far. | 目前还没有找到 |
[13:03] | But we did find the car Mr. Simmons was driving, | 但是我们找到了西蒙斯先生开的车 |
[13:05] | and there’s blood inside — most likely from Jason Marks. | 里面还有血迹 应该是杰森·马科斯的 |
[13:09] | I’ll show you. | 跟我来 |
[13:11] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[13:12] | Got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[13:14] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[13:16] | We were just canvassing. | 我们刚刚盘问了一下 |
[13:17] | We spoke to a witness who said they saw someone here last night. | 有一个目击者说他们昨晚看到有人在这 |
[13:19] | A woman sneaking onto the property. | 一个女人偷偷溜了进来 |
[13:21] | Witness described her as “A tall brunette, | 据目击者描述她高挑 深色头发 |
[13:24] | too good-looking to be in this neighborhood.” | 长得很好看不像是这附近的人 |
[13:28] | Yes. I was there. | 是的 我在那 |
[13:30] | But I didn’t kill him. | 可我没有杀他 |
[13:33] | I thought about it, though. | 不过我想过 |
[13:34] | What the hell, Kate? We had a deal. | 你怎么回事 凯特 我们说好了的 |
[13:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没跟我说 |
[13:39] | I knew you wouldn’t let me go. | 我知道你不会让我去的 |
[13:40] | You’re damn right. I wouldn’t risk reckless. | 我当然不会 这太莽撞了 |
[13:41] | It was a calculated risk. | 我估计到了风险 |
[13:43] | I couldn’t let Vulcan slip away. | 我不能让瓦肯逃走 |
[13:46] | Only, I didn’t move fast enough. | 只是我的速度不够快 |
[13:49] | So, what happened last night? | 那昨晚发生了什么 |
[13:52] | He was in the shadows. He was waiting. | 他在阴暗处等着 |
[13:55] | It’s like he knew I was coming. | 他好像知道我会去 |
[13:57] | And we had words. | 我们说了几句话 |
[13:59] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[14:00] | He was alive when I left. | 我走的时候他还活着 |
[14:03] | And you didn’t see anyone else? | 你没有看到其他人吗 |
[14:04] | No. Just him. | 没有 只有他 |
[14:08] | Kate, you absolutely cannot tell anyone you were at that garage. | 凯特 你不能告诉任何人你去过车库 |
[14:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:23] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[14:25] | The guy in the front is captain Donovan. | 那个走在前面的是多诺万警监 |
[14:26] | He’s internal affairs. | 内务部的 |
[14:28] | He took over after Gates transferred here. | 盖茨调到这后 就是他接任 |
[14:32] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[14:36] | Lanie? Hey. | 蕾妮 你好 |
[14:38] | Kate, we have a problem. | 凯特 有麻烦了 |
[14:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:43] | I found a bullet in Vulcan’s body, | 我在瓦肯的尸体里找到一发子弹 |
[14:45] | Lodged in his spine | 打在在脊柱里 |
[14:47] | a .40 caliber. | 是一颗40毫米的子弹 |
[14:48] | Killer must have missed it. | 凶手一定是没看见这颗子弹 |
[14:50] | How is that a problem? | 这会有什么麻烦 |
[14:51] | If ballistics gets a match, then… | 如果弹道测试找到匹配的枪 那么… |
[14:52] | Ballistics did get a match. | 的确找到了匹配的枪 |
[14:55] | The bullet came from a pistol that was registered to you. | 射出这颗子弹的手枪登记在你的名下 |
[15:00] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[15:01] | Vulcan Simmons… was killed with your gun. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯是被你的枪杀死的 |
[15:10] | How could it be from your gun? | 怎么可能会是你的枪 |
[15:11] | You have your gun. | 你的枪在你这 |
[15:14] | That’s my backup piece. | 那是我的备用枪 |
[15:16] | I have a .40 cal in my safe at home. | 我家里的保险柜里有一把40毫米口径的枪 |
[15:19] | You’re being set up. | 你被陷害了 |
[15:21] | I see what the ballistics report says, Marcus, but it’s wrong. | 我看了弹道测试报告 马库斯 肯定弄错了 |
[15:24] | Detective Beckett would never do anything like this. | 贝克特探长绝对不会做出这种事 |
[15:26] | This isn’t a debate, Victoria. | 我不是来跟你争论的 维多利亚 |
[15:28] | I’m just giving you a heads-up ’cause we have history. | 我们有交情所以我才来给你提个醒 |
[15:31] | Now, where is she? | 告诉我她在哪 |
[15:37] | Cover the other doors. | 看好其它的门 |
[15:38] | You’re making a mistake, Marcus. | 你这是在犯错 马库斯 |
[15:39] | Something else is going on here. | 这里另有蹊跷 |
[15:40] | Doesn’t matter. I have my orders. | 无所谓 我有命在身 |
[15:48] | Where’s Detective Beckett? | 贝克特探长在哪 |
[15:51] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:55] | Lock down the precinct. | 封锁分局 |
[15:56] | Make sure she does not leave this building. | 一定不能让她离开这栋楼 |
[16:04] | I’m telling you, I don’t know where she went. | 我跟你说了 我不知道她去哪了 |
[16:07] | You were just in the break room with Detective Beckett. | 你刚才还跟贝克特探长在休息室里 |
[16:10] | What did she say to you before she fled? | 她逃走前跟你说什么了 |
[16:13] | That she didn’t kill Vulcan Simmons. | 她没有杀瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[16:15] | Do you understand this woman is now the target of a manhunt, | 你知道这个女人现在是通缉犯吗 |
[16:18] | that she’s most likely a murderer? | 还很可能是个杀人犯 |
[16:20] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[16:27] | I want him gone. | 让他走 |
[16:28] | He has no business in this precinct — | 他不该待在这个分局 |
[16:30] | not while we’re conducting this investigation. | 至少在我们调查此案期间 |
[16:31] | I’m afraid he’s right, Mr. Castle. | 我想他说得对 卡塞尔先生 |
[16:33] | You’re gonna have to leave. | 你得离开了 |
[16:35] | Gladly. | 很乐意 |
[16:38] | L.T. | 副队 |
[16:39] | Follow us a minute. | 跟我们走一会 |
[16:40] | Make it fast. | 快点 |
[16:41] | What’s this all about, Castle? | 这是怎么回事 卡塞尔 |
[16:43] | Guys, she wouldn’t want you involved. | 伙计们 她不愿把你们牵扯进来 |
[16:44] | We’re already involved. We’re family, bro. | 我们已经牵扯进来了 我们是一家人 兄弟 |
[16:46] | We know this is bigger than Vulcan Simmons. | 我们知道这不仅仅是瓦肯·西蒙斯的事 |
[16:48] | How? | 为什么 |
[16:49] | We canvassed around the hotel where Jason Marks was staying. | 我们在杰森·马科斯所住酒店的周围排查过 |
[16:51] | The bell captain there said he had a meeting with this man. | 领班说他跟这个人见过面 |
[16:54] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah. That’s Smith. | 是的 是史密斯 |
[16:58] | Captain Montgomery’s friend, right? | 蒙哥马利警监的朋友 对吧 |
[16:59] | The one who kept Beckett safe | 就是他掌握着布莱肯的资料 |
[17:01] | by holding those files on Bracken. | 从而确保了贝克特的安全 |
[17:02] | Until they got blown to high heaven. | 后来被人炸没了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, but Smith is dead. He died in the hospital. | 是的 但是史密斯已经死了 死在医院了 |
[17:06] | Maybe that’s just how he wanted it to look. | 可能他是想让别人这么以为 |
[17:10] | Smith did have the resources to fake his own death. | 史密斯的确有能力伪造死亡 |
[17:14] | And that is the only way Bracken would stop hunting him. | 而且这是唯一能让布莱肯不再追杀他的办法 |
[17:17] | Bracken? | 布莱肯 |
[17:18] | Is that what this is all about? | 这事都是因为他吗 |
[17:23] | We believe Vulcan’s drug money was funding his campaign. | 我们认为瓦肯贩毒的钱资助了他的竞选活动 |
[17:27] | We were trying to find a link, | 我们想找到他们的联系 |
[17:28] | but maybe we got too close. | 可能我们太接近真相了 |
[17:31] | Well, how does Smith fit in? | 史密斯扮演什么角色 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | But if he took the risk of showing himself, | 但如果他冒险重新现身 |
[17:36] | something big must be going on. | 那么一定出了很大的事 |
[17:38] | Between the cops and Bracken’s guys, | 贝克特现在正被 |
[17:40] | Beckett’s right in the cross hairs. | 警察和布莱肯的人追捕 |
[17:42] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[17:44] | Guys, we got to go. | 各位 我们得走了 |
[17:47] | I’ll let you know. | 我再通知你们 |
[18:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[18:10] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[18:10] | No. No, no. I switched cabs three times just to be sure. | 没 没有 我特意换了三辆出租车 |
[18:13] | Donovan’s got half the force looking for you. | 多诺万调了半个城市的警察找你 |
[18:17] | For the couple who has everything — | 我们两人的东西 |
[18:18] | two matching burner phones. | 两部已连接的一次性手机 |
[18:19] | GPS turned off, of course. | 当然卫星定位已经关了 |
[18:23] | Listen, Castle, I can’t ask you to stick around anymore. | 卡塞尔 我不能再让你继续陪着我了 |
[18:26] | You don’t have to ask. I’m volunteering. | 你不需要 我是自愿的 |
[18:27] | No. It’s too dangerous. | 不 这太危险了 |
[18:29] | Bracken knows that I was bluffing now — | 布莱肯现在知道了我是在唬他 |
[18:31] | that I don’t have this huge file of evidence against him. | 他知道我没有那一堆对他不利的证据 |
[18:34] | Cause if I did, I wouldn’t have to go after Vulcan to bring him down. | 否则我就不需要为了扳倒他而去找瓦肯的麻烦 |
[18:38] | I’ve overplayed my hand. | 我玩过火了 |
[18:40] | There’s nothing to stop him from killing me anymore, | 现在已经没有什么能阻止他杀我了 |
[18:42] | So he’s making his move. | 他已经开始行动了 |
[18:44] | And I have to make mine. | 我也得做出回应 |
[18:48] | I called his office in D.C. | 我给他在华盛顿特区的办公室打了电话 |
[18:50] | Bracken’s in New York. | 布莱肯现在在纽约 |
[18:52] | So, what’s your plan? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[18:54] | You’re gonna take a run at him with nothing? | 你什么都没有就打算去找他吗 |
[18:56] | What’s my other option — | 我还有什么选择 |
[18:57] | hide in the shadows and wait for them to arrest me? | 躲起来等他们来逮捕我吗 |
[18:59] | Two days later, I’ll end up hanging in my jail cell. | 不出两天我就会被吊死在牢房里 |
[19:02] | “Rogue cop commits suicide.” | “前探长畏罪自杀” |
[19:05] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[19:11] | I pulled the death certificate for Michael Smith | 我从圣西蒙医院 |
[19:13] | from St. Simon’s Hospital. | 调出了迈克尔·史密斯的死亡证明 |
[19:15] | It was signed by a Dr. Oliver Pressing. | 是由奥利弗·普莱辛医生签署的 |
[19:17] | He’s a legit doctor in good standing. | 他是个合法医生 无不良记录 |
[19:20] | Someone above reproach — | 真是完美的人选 |
[19:21] | An excellent candidate to help you fake your death. | 假造死亡的绝佳人选 |
[19:24] | Did you find any other connections | 普莱辛医生和史密斯之间 |
[19:25] | between Dr. Pressing and Smith? | 有什么联系吗 |
[19:27] | As — | 事 |
[19:38] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 大有关系 |
[19:45] | Dr. Pressing? | 普莱辛医生 |
[19:46] | NYPD. We need to ask you a few questions. | 纽约警局 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[19:48] | I don’t have much time. I’m about to start my rounds. | 我时间不多 我正要开始巡病 |
[19:52] | We understand you belong to the Magellan Yacht Club. | 我们了解到你是麦哲伦游艇俱乐部的一员 |
[19:55] | As a matter of fact, you are a member of the board. | 事实上 你是董事会成员之一 |
[19:57] | Well, is there a problem at the club? | 俱乐部那边有什么问题吗 |
[19:59] | Do you know Michael Smith? | 你认识迈克尔·史密斯吗 |
[20:02] | It seems that you would, | 你应该会认识他 |
[20:03] | since he was also a board member. | 因为他也是董事会成员 |
[20:05] | Well, I was acquainted with Mr. Smith, until he passed away. | 我和史密斯先生是老相识 直到他去世 |
[20:08] | Excuse me — I’m a little confused. | 抱歉 我有点糊涂了 |
[20:09] | What’s the nature of your inquiry? | 你们问询的目的到底是什么 |
[20:11] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在找他 |
[20:13] | Well, like I told you, he’s deceased. | 正如我说的 他已经不在了 |
[20:15] | Doctor, you helped him disappear. | 医生 是你帮他消失的 |
[20:18] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[20:19] | I signed his death certificate because he was dead. | 他死了我才签署了他的死亡证明 |
[20:32] | Please — we just need to reach him. | 求你了 我们只想联系上他 |
[20:34] | We know that he’s in town. | 我们知道他就在城里 |
[20:35] | You helped him because you knew that he was in danger, | 你帮他是因为你知道他处境危险 |
[20:37] | and we’re in the same danger now. | 我们现在也四面楚歌 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[20:41] | You’re wasting your time and mine. | 你在浪费你我的时间 |
[20:43] | Doctor, we can make a lot more noise. | 医生 我们很会制造麻烦的 |
[20:45] | Is that what you want? Is that what he wants? | 这是你想要的吗 这是他想要的 |
[20:48] | Castle, we got to go. | 卡塞尔 我们得走了 |
[20:52] | My picture shouldn’t be on the news — | 我的照片不应该出现在新闻上 |
[20:54] | Not for this, not this fast. | 不会因为这个 也不会这么快的 |
[20:56] | – Bracken? – Yeah. | -布莱肯 -是的 |
[20:58] | We got to get the hell out of here. | 我们得快点出去 |
[21:01] | Castle, stairwell. | 卡塞尔 走楼梯 |
[21:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:09] | It’s my phone — my burner phone. | 是我的手机 那个一次性手机 |
[21:11] | How did someone — | 怎么会有人 |
[21:13] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:18] | I understand you’re looking for me, Mr. Castle. | 我知道你在找我 卡塞尔先生 |
[21:22] | Meet me in the usual place — 20 minutes. | 20分钟后老地方见 |
[21:28] | That’s Smith. | 是史密斯 |
[21:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:37] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[21:39] | Maybe he changed his mind or got spooked. | 也许他改变主意了或者害怕了 |
[21:42] | This guy doesn’t spook. | 这家伙从来不会怕 |
[21:44] | Do you really think he can help us? | 你真的觉得他能帮我们 |
[21:46] | He has before. | 他曾经帮过 |
[21:59] | That’s close enough. | 这个距离就够了 |
[22:02] | I’ve gone to great lengths to keep alive. | 我费尽心机才让自己活下来 |
[22:04] | I’d like to stay that way. | 现在我也得处处小心 |
[22:06] | And yet, you came back. | 但你还是回来了 |
[22:07] | Well, I can survive in the shadows. | 我可以生活在阴影中 |
[22:09] | I just don’t want to live there forever. | 可我无法忍受终日不见阳光 |
[22:12] | You need to take Bracken down — same as we do. | 你想扳倒布莱肯 我们也是 |
[22:15] | There has to be a way. | 总有办法的 |
[22:16] | Yes, and I thought I’d found it. | 是的 我以为我找到了 |
[22:19] | I got to one of Bracken’s men. | 我曾找到布莱肯的手下 |
[22:21] | He told me there was something | 他告诉我还有一件让参议员 |
[22:22] | that the senator was afraid of — | 非常害怕的证据 |
[22:24] | A recording made by a former associate to protect himself. | 是他以前的同伙为了自保录下来的 |
[22:28] | A recording in which Bracken admits to murder. | 录音里布莱肯承认他曾谋杀 |
[22:35] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道录音在哪里吗 |
[22:36] | No, and neither does Bracken. | 不 布莱肯也不知道 |
[22:38] | Though he spent considerable resources | 尽管我和他一样花费了大量精力 |
[22:40] | trying to recover it — as did I — | 试图找到录音 |
[22:42] | for over a year, with no luck. | 一年多了 都没有结果 |
[22:45] | Hell, it may not even exist. | 天呐 也许根本就不存在吧 |
[22:47] | But in my search, I did make a contact — | 但在我的搜寻过程中 我联系上了 |
[22:50] | A consultant in Bracken’s organization — | 一个布莱肯组织里的顾问 |
[22:53] | And he promised that he could expose | 他承诺他会曝光 |
[22:55] | Bracken’s campaign finances as corrupt. | 布莱肯竞选融资涉及腐败 |
[22:59] | But it got him killed. | 可他也因此被杀了 |
[23:01] | Jason Marks. | 杰森·马科斯 |
[23:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:03] | I was close to bringing him into the fold, | 我很快就要说服他加入我们了 |
[23:05] | but they must have found out, | 一定是被他们发现了 |
[23:07] | which made him a liability. | 他也成了他们的累赘 |
[23:09] | There’s got to be another way to get to Bracken. | 一定还有其他办法扳倒布莱肯 |
[23:11] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[23:13] | I just have to start again. | 我得从头再来 |
[23:15] | We’ve been tracking Vulcan’s network. | 我们一直在调查瓦肯的犯罪网 |
[23:17] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们能帮上忙 |
[23:18] | Detective, you are radioactive. | 警探 你现在是泥菩萨过河 |
[23:22] | You can’t even help yourself. | 自身难保 |
[23:27] | Don’t try to contact me again. | 不要再试图联系我了 |
[23:29] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[23:32] | There must be something we can do. | 一定还有什么我们可以做的 |
[23:34] | Run. | 逃跑 |
[23:36] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[23:38] | Because if you don’t… | 因为假如你们不走 |
[23:40] | He will kill you. | 他就会杀了你们 |
[24:01] | She’s all over the news. | 新闻上都在说她 |
[24:03] | You heard anything from them — calls, texts? | 你有她的消息吗 电话 短信 |
[24:05] | Not since this afternoon. | 从今天下午之后就没消息了 |
[24:07] | And we can’t make a move till we know where they are. | 不知道他们的行踪 我们也不能妄动 |
[24:09] | Gentlemen? | 两位 |
[24:12] | Is there something going on here that I should know about? | 是不是还有我不知道的内情 |
[24:15] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[24:17] | Beckett’s not a killer. I know that. | 贝克特不是杀人犯 这我知道 |
[24:20] | But she’s gonna go down for this. | 但这个案子会毁了她 |
[24:21] | It’s open and shut, unless I can protect her. | 板上钉钉的事了 除非我能施以援手 |
[24:24] | And I can’t do that if I’m left in the dark. | 但如果我蒙在鼓里 我没法保护她 |
[24:27] | So if she’s being set up, I need to know why. | 所以如果有人陷害她 我得知道原因 |
[24:35] | Sir, how much do you know about Beckett’s mother’s murder? | 长官 贝克特母亲被杀的案子你知道多少 |
[24:38] | It’s a random stabbing — never solved. | 就是普通的街头劫杀 是个悬案 |
[24:42] | There’s a lot more to it than that. | 背后其实大有内情 |
[24:46] | Tell me everything. | 跟我仔细说说 |
[24:52] | The “fugitive” suite — | “逃犯”套房 |
[24:53] | best room that cash and no I.D. can buy. | 现金免登记能要到的最好房间了 |
[24:56] | We got to take the fight to Bracken. | 我们必须反击布莱肯 |
[24:59] | By looking for a mythical tape that no one can find? | 找那盘没人找得到的神秘磁带吗 |
[25:01] | No, Smith was right. | 史密斯说得对 |
[25:02] | Once we change your look, we get out of town. | 乔装之后 我们得赶紧逃走 |
[25:05] | You know, Castle, my mom had a saying, | 卡塞尔 我妈妈常说 |
[25:08] | “Vincit omnia veritas.” | “唯真必胜” |
[25:10] | “Truth conquers all.” | “真理战胜一切” |
[25:12] | We’ll never find the truth if we run away. | 逃走的话我们就不能找到真相了 |
[25:14] | Kate, we’re never gonna find the truth if we’re dead. | 凯特 如果丢了性命 也找不到真相 |
[25:17] | We’re not running away. We are surviving, okay? | 我们这不是逃避 而是保存实力 明白吗 |
[25:21] | We’re living to fight another day. | 为了能战斗到明天 |
[25:22] | We will take down Bracken. | 我们一定会扳倒布莱肯 |
[25:24] | First, we’re gonna find a safe place | 但首先我们得找到藏身之所 |
[25:26] | and come up with a plan. | 然后想办法反击 |
[25:28] | I got a friend. | 我认识一个人 |
[25:29] | He will give us a car, no questions asked. | 能不说二话就给我们搞到一辆车 |
[25:33] | Okay. Go. | 那好 去吧 |
[25:35] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[25:38] | We’ll be back. | 我们会杀回来的 |
[26:03] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[26:15] | Hello, Detective. | 你好啊 探长 |
[26:19] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[26:20] | Drop the scissors. | 把剪子扔了 |
[26:27] | We had an agreement — a truce. | 我们本来说好了的 停火休战 |
[26:31] | “Live and let live.” | 相安无事 |
[26:32] | I held up my end of the bargain. I even saved your life. | 我遵守了我的承诺 我甚至救了你一命 |
[26:35] | And that makes up for what you took from me? | 这就能弥补你从我这夺走的东西了吗 |
[26:38] | What about what I gave to you? | 你怎么不想想我给了你的 |
[26:40] | Everything you are, everything you’ve accomplished | 你如今的地位 你如今的成就 |
[26:43] | is because of me. | 都是拜我所赐 |
[26:44] | Is that how you justify murder? | 这样你杀了人就能心安理得了吗 |
[26:47] | “It builds character?” | 还说什么”这使你成了更好的人” |
[26:51] | Then why don’t you give me a chance to build yours? | 为什么不给我个机会让你变得更好些 |
[26:53] | You had a future. | 你本来前景无限 |
[26:54] | Why couldn’t you just let this go | 你为什么就不能放下这些宿怨 |
[26:56] | and move on so I could do the same? | 好好过你的日子 让我也能向前看 |
[27:04] | So, I guess there’s no point | 看来我今天说不动你 |
[27:06] | in asking for your vote, is there? | 投我一票了 是不是 |
[27:08] | You’re not gonna be on the ballot. | 你参选不了 |
[27:10] | A presidential campaign financed by drug money | 你的竞选资金来自贩毒 |
[27:13] | with a trail of dead bodies? | 为了遮掩事实还连杀数人 |
[27:14] | There’s no hole big enough to bury all of that. | 这么猛的料你是埋不了的 |
[27:19] | I got to tell you… | 实话跟你说 |
[27:21] | part of me really admires you — your moral certitude, | 我真是有点钦佩你 你坚定不移的道德观 |
[27:24] | the way you fight for what you believe in, | 为了信仰而战的劲头和手段 |
[27:26] | even knowing it’s gonna destroy you. | 即便明知会自毁前程也在所不惜 |
[27:30] | But the part of me that admires you | 但我的这点钦佩之心 |
[27:33] | is not the part that makes tough decisions. | 可没法帮我作艰难的决定 |
[27:37] | Fine. | 那好 |
[27:40] | Then kill me. | 杀了我 |
[27:42] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[27:43] | Pull the trigger. | 朝我开枪吧 |
[27:45] | I have people for that. | 我有专人代劳 |
[27:47] | I don’t want them. | 我不想让他们下手 |
[27:50] | I want you. | 我想让你动手 |
[27:52] | Do it — now. | 快动手吧 |
[27:56] | Or don’t you have the balls? | 难道你没种亲自动手 |
[27:59] | And create physical evidence linking me to the crime scene? | 这样就会有证据把我和凶案现场联系起来 |
[28:02] | We both know I’m smarter than that. | 你明知道我没这么傻 |
[28:10] | Goodbye, Kate. | 再见了 凯特 |
[28:15] | The truth is gonna come out! | 真相一定会大白于天下的 |
[28:17] | There is no truth. | 没有真相了 |
[28:20] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[28:37] | No! | 不 |
[28:44] | Open her mouth. | 把她嘴撬开 |
[28:53] | What was in that pill? | 那个胶囊是做什么用的 |
[28:57] | Something to relax you. | 让你消停一会儿 |
[29:00] | Now we’re gonna take a little drink. | 现在我们得灌醉你 |
[29:07] | Is there any proof that Bracken did these things? | 有证据能证明布莱肯犯下这些案子吗 |
[29:10] | Not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[29:12] | Montgomery had a file, but it’s gone now. | 蒙哥马利保存了一些文件 但现在也没有了 |
[29:15] | Sir, we need to help her. | 长官 我们得帮她 |
[29:19] | No evidence… | 没有证据 |
[29:21] | Against one of the most powerful men in the country? | 对方又是权势熏天的政界大佬 |
[29:29] | I don’t think we can. | 我们无能为力了 |
[29:38] | Get the gun. She’s wasted. | 把枪拿来 她醉了 |
[29:50] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[29:52] | It’s almost over. | 就快完了 |
[30:04] | Let’s get your finger in there. | 把你的手指放进来 |
[30:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:20] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[31:35] | He told me there was something out there | 他告诉我还有一件让参议员 |
[31:36] | the Senator was afraid of — | 非常害怕的证据 |
[31:37] | A recording made by a former associate to protect… | 是他以前的同伙为了自保录下来的 |
[31:40] | …A recording in which bracken admits to murder. | 录音里布莱肯承认他曾谋杀 |
[31:44] | When you walked into the 12th, | 当你走进第12分局时 |
[31:46] | I felt the hand of god. | 我感觉到了上帝之手 |
[31:47] | I knew he was giving me another chance, and I thought, | 我知道他在给我另一个机会 然后我想 |
[31:50] | “If I could protect you the way I should have protected her”… | “如果我能像保护她那样的保护你” |
[31:53] | You’re Montgomery — I mean, captain Montgomery. | 你是蒙哥马利 蒙哥马利警监 |
[31:57] | Do I know you, officer… | 我认识你吗 警官 |
[31:59] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[32:00] | No, sir. I just — I’ve always wanted to do what you do. | 不 长官 我只是…我希望与您共事 |
[32:03] | I wanted to be in homicide. | 我很想加入凶杀组 |
[32:05] | Is that right? What are you doing now? | 是吗 那你现在在哪个组 |
[32:08] | Patrol. | 巡逻组 |
[32:09] | I see that. But what are you doing in the archives? | 这个我看出来了 我是问你在档案室里干什么 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t — I didn’t mean to be here. | 对不起 长官 我不是故意闯进来的 |
[32:13] | I know I shouldn’t be, but I was looking into a case — | 我知道我不该来 但我在调查一个案子 |
[32:16] | My mom’s homicide. | 我妈妈的谋杀案 |
[32:18] | Johanna Beckett. | 乔安娜·贝克特 |
[32:20] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[32:21] | I know her case is unsolved. | 我知道她的案子没破 |
[32:23] | And you’re reviewing the files | 而你在查阅文件 |
[32:24] | to see if they might have… missed something. | 看看他们是否漏掉了什么线索 |
[32:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[32:30] | If the case is unsolved, chances are, | 如果案子没破 很有可能 |
[32:33] | the answers you’re looking for probably aren’t in that file. | 你要找的答案并不在这个文件里 |
[32:38] | What did your mother do, officer Beckett? | 你妈妈是做什么的 贝克特警官 |
[32:40] | She was a lawyer. | 她是一名律师 |
[32:41] | You think her death might have had | 你觉得她的死或许和 |
[32:42] | something to do with a case she was handling? | 她当时正在打的官司有关系吗 |
[32:44] | Well, the detective that was working her case — | 调查她的案子的警官 |
[32:46] | Raglan — said that it was just random, but — | 拉格兰说这只是随机杀人 但是… |
[32:49] | Well, did you look through her personal belongings — | 你有查阅她的私人用品吗 |
[32:52] | Old notebooks, journals, diaries, cassette recordings — | 旧的笔记本 账本 日记 磁带 |
[32:57] | stuff like that? | 之类的东西 |
[32:58] | Yes, sir — tons of times. | 是的 看过很多遍了 |
[32:59] | But I haven’t found anything that seems relevant. | 但我还没找到任何与案件有关的东西 |
[33:04] | Well, keep looking. | 继续找吧 |
[33:05] | You never know where something might turn up. | 或许哪天你会发现线索 |
[33:09] | Nice meeting you,Officer Beckett. | 很高兴认识你 贝克特警官 |
[33:15] | Sorry about your mom. | 对于你妈妈的事 我很遗憾 |
[33:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[33:32] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[33:35] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[33:36] | Ripton, Vermont — population 588. | 雷谱敦 佛蒙特州 |
[33:39] | In a couple of short hours, we will be crossing into Canada. | 过几个小时 我们就会到加拿大了 |
[33:42] | Turn around. | 调头 |
[33:44] | We have to go back. | 我们要回去 |
[33:46] | What? | 什么 |
[33:46] | It was Montgomery. | 是蒙哥马利 |
[33:48] | He made that recording of Bracken — | 是他把布莱肯那事录下来了 |
[33:49] | the one that Smith has been looking for. | 史密斯一直在找的那盘磁带是他录的 |
[33:52] | Captain Montgomery? How can you possibly know that? | 蒙哥马利警监 你怎么知道的 |
[33:54] | Castle, when I first met him, | 卡塞尔 当我第一次见到他的时候 |
[33:55] | he was saying things about my mother’s murder, | 他说了些关于我妈妈谋杀案的事情 |
[33:56] | things that I-I didn’t understand at the time. | 当时我没有明白过来 |
[33:59] | But he specifically mentioned a cassette recording. | 但他特别提到了一盘磁带 |
[34:03] | And Smith said that the person who made that recording | 史密斯说过把那一切都录下来的人 |
[34:06] | was a former associate of Bracken’s. | 是布莱肯的前同事 |
[34:08] | Yeah. It adds up. | 没错 这下就都说得通了 |
[34:11] | Okay, but if Montgomery did have that kind of evidence, | 但如果蒙哥马利手里真的有那样的证据 |
[34:14] | why wouldn’t he have just given it to Smith? | 他为什么不直接给史密斯呢 |
[34:16] | I think he gave it to my mom. | 我觉得他给我妈妈了 |
[34:19] | He asked if I had been through her belongings, | 他问当我查阅她的东西时 |
[34:21] | if I came across a cassette. | 是否发现了一盘磁带 |
[34:23] | Kate, if he gave her the tape, you would’ve found it. | 凯特 如果他把磁带给你妈妈了 你肯定会发现 |
[34:27] | You’ve been through her things a million times. | 你查阅她的东西能有上百万遍了 |
[34:29] | Castle, I didn’t know what I was looking for. | 卡塞尔 我当时不知道该找什么 |
[34:32] | The answer is there. I know it. | 答案就在那里 我知道 |
[34:35] | I have a box of her things in my apartment. | 在我公寓里有一大箱我妈的东西 |
[34:36] | We’ve got to go back. | 我们要回去 |
[34:37] | That’s crazy. They’ll be staking out your place. | 你疯了吗 他们正监视着你家 |
[34:39] | Not Bracken’s guys — not now. | 布莱肯不会派人去的 至少不是现在 |
[34:41] | And how about Donovan’s guys? He’ll have cops up there. | 那多诺万的手下呢 他会派警察去守着的 |
[34:44] | There’s no way we’re getting near that place. | 我们根本不可能靠近得了你家 |
[34:46] | We will. | 我们会进去的 |
[34:47] | We just need a little help. | 我们只是需要一点帮助 |
[34:53] | Hey, guys. Yeah, it’s your, uh, luck day. | 各位 今天你们走运了 |
[34:55] | Donovan sent us over so you can grab a bite to eat. | 多诺万派我们来接班好让你们去吃点东西 |
[34:57] | We’re not supposed to take lunch for another hour. | 还有一个小时才到我们的午餐时间 |
[34:59] | Oh. I’m sorry. Is this not a good time for you? | 对不起 你现在不方便吗 |
[35:01] | So, what? We should just wait here until you guys get hungry? | 要我们在这儿等着你们变饿吗 |
[35:04] | All right. We’ll grab a slice and be back in a few. | 好吧 我们去吃点东西 马上回来 |
[35:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:15] | You’ve got about two minutes. | 你们有两分钟 |
[35:24] | Okay, if Montgomery gave her the tape, | 如果蒙哥马利把磁带给她了 |
[35:26] | she would have written something down about it. | 她肯定会对此做些笔记 |
[35:28] | I kept some of her notebooks in here. | 我留了些她的笔记本放这箱子里了 |
[35:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:37] | Her appointment book. | 她的预约本 |
[35:39] | What is this — some kind of shorthand? | 这是什么 某种速记吗 |
[35:41] | Uh, yeah, she developed a code when she was in law school | 是的 她在法学院时发明了一种代码 |
[35:43] | in case anyone subpoenaed her notes. | 以防有人传唤她交出笔记 |
[35:46] | That’s ingenious. | 这方法太天才了 |
[35:47] | Except she was the only one who knew what it meant. | 但弊端就是除了她没人知道那是什么意思 |
[35:50] | I gave it to contacts | 我把它交给我在国安局 |
[35:50] | in the NSA, the FBI, military intelligence. | 联调局和军情局的熟人 |
[35:53] | No one was able to decipher it. | 没有人破译出来了 |
[35:56] | This is the day she died. | 她就是在这天被杀了 |
[35:58] | There’s got to be something in here about that case. | 这里面肯定写着些跟案子有关的事情 |
[35:59] | Yeah, well, we don’t have time to figure it out. | 我们可没时间查明了 |
[36:01] | Come on, Castle. We got to go. | 别看了 卡塞尔 我们要走了 |
[36:02] | Hey, look at this last entry — “D. Me w/ family”? | 看看这最后一条 “D.Me和家人” |
[36:05] | “Dinner with family” — she was on her way | “和家人吃晚餐” 她那天正是在 |
[36:06] | to the restaurant to meet us the night that she was killed. | 晚上去饭店找我们的路上被杀的 |
[36:10] | Look how close the “D” is to the “M.” | 看看”D”和”M”之间靠多近啊 |
[36:14] | D.M. “D.M.” | |
[36:17] | “Detective Montgomery.” | 蒙哥马利警监 |
[36:18] | “E” — “Evidence.” | 证据 |
[36:20] | “Detective Montgomery evidence.” | 蒙哥马利警监的物证 |
[36:21] | – Do you think that — – I do. | -难道你认为 -我是这样想的 |
[36:23] | “With family.” | 给家人 |
[36:26] | She was bringing the tape to you — | 你妈妈打算把带子拿给你们 |
[36:28] | Maybe to give it to your father for safekeeping. | 也许为了安全 想把带子给你爸爸保管 |
[36:29] | Which means she would have had it on her when she was killed. | 那就是说她被杀时 证据在她手上 |
[36:32] | Bracken would’ve recovered that. | 布莱肯理应拿到那盘带子的 |
[36:33] | Only, we know he didn’t. | 但我们知道他没有 |
[36:35] | Otherwise, he wouldn’t still be looking for it. | 不然他也不会一直在找它 |
[36:39] | So, what did she do with the tape? | 我妈妈把带子放哪了 |
[37:04] | Look, guys, I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 兄弟们 |
[37:06] | Please. We’re the ones who screwed up. | 别这样 是我们弄砸了 |
[37:08] | We led them right to you. | 是我们让他们发现了你的行踪 |
[37:09] | Keep them here till I get back. | 看着他们俩 直到我回来 |
[37:11] | I want to personally escort them to booking. | 我想亲自押送他们 |
[37:21] | – Castle — – Shhhh. | -卡塞尔 -别道歉 |
[37:23] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:32] | I really thought we were gonna make it. | 我以为我们能够成功的 |
[37:34] | Hey, whatever happens… | 听着 不论发生什么事 |
[37:56] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[37:58] | The elephants. | 那个大象摆设 |
[37:59] | I don’t understand. | 怎么了 我不太明白 |
[38:01] | They were my mom’s. | 是我妈妈的 |
[38:05] | Before they were on my desk, she used to keep them on hers. | 在我拿来摆在我桌上前 我妈妈一直放在她那 |
[38:09] | She used to joke about how they were like a family, | 她过去一直说 它们就像我们一家人一样 |
[38:11] | Just like us — me, my mom, my dad. | 我 我妈妈还有我爸 |
[38:15] | They were a family. | 它们是一家人 |
[38:20] | Hey! Man, stay right there! | 站着别动 |
[38:22] | Detective Beckett! | 贝克特警探 |
[38:23] | Step back, Detective! | 往后退 警探 |
[38:24] | Do it now! | 把它放下 |
[38:26] | – Show me your hands! – Wait! | -举起你的手 – 等等 |
[38:28] | Put it down! | 把它放下 |
[38:29] | Drop it! Now! | 放下它 现在 |
[38:59] | Raglan, shut the door. | 拉格兰 关上门 |
[39:02] | You three got a lot of balls coming here. | 你们三个跑到这儿胆子不小 |
[39:04] | – Is that …? – Senator Bracken– | -那是 -是布莱肯参议员 |
[39:06] | Back when he was still assistant D.A. | 他那时候是助理检察官 |
[39:08] | Look, we just | 听着 我们只想确认 |
[39:08] | want to make sure we’re all on the same page. | 我们的想法一致 |
[39:11] | And that’s montgomery. | 那是蒙哥马利的声音 |
[39:12] | You took us for a lot of money, Bracken. | 布莱肯 你可收了我们不少钱 |
[39:14] | We want assurances. | 我们想要万无一失 |
[39:15] | Hey, be happy I haven’t busted the three of you | 我没起诉你们三个暗地里 |
[39:17] | for your little mafia extortion ring. | 勒索黑手党的事很给面子了 |
[39:19] | Whoa. Relax. | 别紧张 |
[39:20] | No, no. You want assurances? Here you go. | 不不 你想要担保 给你 |
[39:23] | I assure you that as easily | 既然我能轻易把鲍勃·阿曼的死 |
[39:24] | as I pinned Bob Armen’s murder on Pulgatti, | 扣在普嘉迪头上 |
[39:27] | I could just as easily put it | 我同样也能毫不费力地扣在 |
[39:28] | on the cops who actually did the deed. | 真正杀人的的条子头上 |
[39:30] | Bracken just admitted to blackmailing them. | 布莱肯承认了勒索他们 |
[39:32] | He sure did. | 对 |
[39:33] | Pulgatti knows he’s been framed. | 普嘉迪知道他是被陷害的 |
[39:35] | What if someone gets onto this? | 要是有人发现这事怎么办 |
[39:36] | Then I’ll handle them. | 我会处理的 |
[39:37] | You? How? | 就凭你 你要怎么处理 |
[39:38] | I know people, Roy — dangerous people. | 我人脉很广 罗伊 认识狠角色 |
[39:42] | Anyone gets too close — like that bitch lawyer | 不管是谁像那个贱人律师 |
[39:44] | Johanna Beckett, who’s been poking around — | 乔安娜·贝克特那样查东查西 |
[39:47] | I’ll have them killed. | 我会让他们永远闭嘴 |
[39:49] | I’ve had people killed before. | 雇凶杀人我干过 |
[39:53] | Senator, why do you want to be president? | 参议员 你为什么想当总统 |
[39:56] | Well, it’s simple, Linda. | 这问题很简单 琳达 |
[39:58] | I’m tired of the backroom deals, | 我厌烦了那些地下交易 |
[40:00] | the corruption, the waste. | 贪污腐败 |
[40:02] | I’m exhausted, frankly, | 老实说 我心累了 |
[40:03] | and I know the American people are, too. | 我知道美国人民跟我一样 |
[40:05] | Look, this country deserves a leader who won’t ba– | 听着 这个国家需要一个领导人 不会 |
[40:09] | Who — | 不会 |
[40:11] | W-w-who won’t fight — who won’t back down from a fight, | 不会再在抗争中退缩 |
[40:14] | who has a-a proven…record | 并曾为特殊群体谋福利 |
[40:16] | of taking on the special interests | 为他们的特殊需求而有所作为 |
[40:17] | and, uh, believes | 并且坚信 |
[40:19] | that government can still be a force for good. | 政府依然是社会向善发展的正面力量的人 |
[40:21] | These are the — | 这些就是 |
[40:23] | I-I’m sorry. I’m — I’m — I’m gonna have to cut this short. | 抱歉 我不得不终止这个采访 |
[40:26] | Senator, is everything okay? | 参议员 有什么问题吗 |
[40:29] | You can’t… | 你不可能 |
[40:30] | You can’t be here. | 你不可能出现在这 |
[40:33] | I found the tape. | 我发现那盘磁带了 |
[40:37] | I found it. | 我找到它了 |
[40:39] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[40:43] | Senator Bracken, | 布莱肯议员 |
[40:44] | You are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud… | 现在我们以涉嫌同谋诈骗 |
[40:50] | …and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett. | 谋杀我的母亲乔安娜·贝克特的罪名逮捕你 |
[40:56] | Turn around, please. | 请转身 |
[41:34] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们接手吧 |
[41:36] | It’s been a long time coming, Bracken. | 布莱肯 我们等这一刻很久了 |
[42:00] | She’s proud of you. | 她会以你为傲的 |
[42:02] | Wherever she is, she’s proud. | 不管她身处何处 她都会因你而骄傲 |
[42:05] | I never could have done this without you. | 如果没有你 我不可能做到的 |