时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | H-O-I-V-L H-O-I-V-L. | |
[00:59] | Hoilv Hoilv. | |
[01:01] | Vlohi Vlohi. | |
[01:03] | Hovil. No. That’s not a word, either. | Hovil 不对 那不是单词 |
[01:07] | Did you seriously stay up staring at this scrabble board | 你真的一整夜没上床睡觉 |
[01:09] | all night instead of going to bed? | 就盯着这拼字板看吗 |
[01:11] | With these five remaining tiles, | 我得用剩下的这五个字母 |
[01:13] | I have to craft a word scoring 9 points, | 拼出一个单词 就能得9分 |
[01:16] | and I turn defeat into victory. | 那我就能反败为胜了 |
[01:19] | Oh, my gosh. Did you really beat dad at scrabble? | 天呐 你真的赢过我爸了 |
[01:22] | I concede nothing, except that I need more coffee. | 我可没承认 我要再倒点咖啡去 |
[01:26] | That is quite an accomplishment, young lady. | 你可真了不起 |
[01:27] | Nobody beats him — ever. | 从来没人能赢他呢 |
[01:29] | Oh, yeah. He’s mentioned that… repeatedly. | 对啊 这话他总挂在嘴边 |
[01:32] | Ahh, how the mighty have fallen. Mm. | 真可惜 伟人都失手了呢 |
[01:35] | “Richard castle. One word short.” | “理查德·卡塞尔 败于某单词” |
[01:38] | I cannot allow this to be my epitaph. | 我不能让这话成为我的墓志铭 |
[01:40] | I saw that. | 偷着点乐呗 |
[01:43] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:47] | Okay, I’ll admit defeat Thanks. | 好吧 我承认败给你了 谢谢 |
[01:48] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[01:50] | You’re letting me win after I already won. | 我已经赢你了你还”让”我赢 |
[01:52] | Under the condition that we have a rematch tonight. | 不过我们今晚得再比一次 |
[01:54] | Oh, wow. Now you’re dictating the terms of surrender. | 瞧瞧你又在修改投降条款 |
[01:56] | Take it or leave it, please. | 你直接说接不接受吧 |
[02:01] | So, what happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[02:02] | Well, according to our… witness, | 据我们的…证人说 |
[02:04] | our victim, one Logan Moore, | 这个叫罗根·摩尔的死者 |
[02:06] | was hauling ass on a skateboard | 当时正踩着滑板逃命 |
[02:08] | with a guy on a motorcycle chasing him. | 后面有个骑摩托车的人在追他 |
[02:10] | Sounds like a scene from an action movie. | 听着像是动作片里的场景 |
[02:11] | Yeah, I know, especially when the biker started shooting | 对啊 特别是后来摩托车手开枪 |
[02:14] | and Logan crashed through that window right there. | 而罗根摔下了那边那扇窗子 |
[02:15] | Anything about our victim that’ll explain what happened? | 死者身上有没有什么线索能解释这一切呢 |
[02:18] | Not yet — just that he’s 21, has a California driver’s license. | 还没有 只知道他21岁 持有加州驾照 |
[02:21] | About all we got at this point. | 这是我们目前找到的所有线索 |
[02:24] | So, this biker — was our witness able to give a description? | 那目击证人能描述这位摩托车手吗 |
[02:27] | Our witness is royally wasted. | 证人宿醉未醒 |
[02:29] | All he knows is that sometime between 3:00 and 4:00, | 他只知道大约3点到4点间 |
[02:31] | it was “Death race 2000” Out here. | 这儿上演了一段《夺命狂奔》 |
[02:33] | The evidence backs him up, too. | 证据显示他说的是对的 |
[02:35] | CSU found fresh tire tracks in that dirt over there. | 鉴证组在那片泥土上发现了清晰的轮胎印 |
[02:38] | They’re making casts as we speak. | 现在他们正在做模型 |
[02:39] | So either this is the worst case of road rage ever | 那么这要么是史上最残忍的驾驶暴怒 |
[02:41] | or someone was hell-bent on killing Logan Moore. | 要么就是有人决心杀死罗根·摩尔 |
[02:44] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[02:45] | And why was he out skateboarding between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m.? | 为什么他凌晨3 4点间在外玩滑板呢 |
[02:49] | Well, if he needed some fresh air, he got some — | 如果他是要呼吸新鲜空气的话 那他如愿了 |
[02:51] | by way of three holes in his back | 因为他后背打通了三个孔 |
[02:53] | from .9mm hollow-points. | 用的是9毫米口径的中空弹 |
[02:55] | So, no eyes on the shooter. | 凶手情况不详 |
[02:57] | There’s no security-cam coverage in this area. | 这片区域没有安装监控摄像头 |
[02:59] | Our victim’s from out of town, | 死者不是本地人 |
[03:00] | so he had to have been staying somewhere. | 他肯定得找个地方住 |
[03:02] | Did you find a hotel key or a receipt? | 你找到酒店钥匙或者收据了吗 |
[03:04] | Well, we did find this key hung around his neck | 确实在他脖子上找到了这把钥匙 |
[03:08] | And this scrap of paper in his pocket. | 他口袋里有这张纸片 |
[03:10] | It’s a west village address. | 上面写着西格林威治的一个地址 |
[03:11] | You and Esposito check that out. | 你和埃斯波西托去查这个地址 |
[03:13] | Castle and I will see what we can find out about our victim. | 我和卡塞尔去找找死者的线索 |
[03:15] | Can you just hang on for one second for me? | 能等我一会儿吗 |
[03:17] | Hey, Lanie. Were you able to schedule the fitting for your dress? | 蕾妮 裙子你抽空试穿了吗 |
[03:20] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:21] | And the dress that you picked out for me is gorgeous. | 你帮我挑的那条裙子简直太赞了 |
[03:24] | It’s the right mix of elegant and saucy. | 是高雅和俏皮的完美结合啊 |
[03:27] | Well, I had to do right by my maid of honor. | 我当然得小心伺候我的伴娘大人啦 |
[03:30] | – Okay, I got to go. I’ll see you. – All right. | -好了 我得走了 回见 -好 |
[03:33] | – Hey, Lanie. – Hey. | -嘿 蕾妮 -嘿 |
[03:35] | So, did we hear right? | 我俩没听错吧 |
[03:36] | Are you Beckett’s maid of honor? | 你是贝克特的伴娘吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, she asked me the other day. | 对啊 前几天她来跟我讲的 |
[03:40] | Do you have any idea who Castle’s best man is? | 那你知道卡塞尔的伴郎是谁吗 |
[03:42] | First, “Congratulations, lanie.” | 首先 该说”恭喜啦 蕾妮” |
[03:44] | Oh! Thank you! | 多谢 |
[03:46] | Second, I don’t know if he’s picked anyone yet. | 其次 我不知道卡塞尔选伴郎了没啊 |
[03:49] | You…really think it’s one of you? | 你俩真觉得他会在你们中选一个 |
[03:52] | You two. | 你们啊 |
[04:00] | Reality of it is, | 面对现实吧 |
[04:01] | is that castle’s friends with famous people, | 卡塞尔有好些名人朋友 |
[04:03] | like James Patterson and Stephen King. | 像詹姆斯·帕特森啊 史蒂芬·金之类的 |
[04:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:06] | Come on, man — you really think castle wants one of those guys | 拜托 你真觉得卡塞尔会从那些人里挑伴郎 |
[04:08] | standing beside him when he ties the knot? | 来见证他婚礼的神圣时刻吗 |
[04:10] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 嗯 有道理 |
[04:11] | Castle’s spent practically every day in the precinct | 过去这么些年 卡塞尔几乎 |
[04:14] | for the past few years. | 每天都在局里 |
[04:15] | Why wouldn’t he ask one of us to be his best man? | 他没道理不选我们做他的伴郎的 |
[04:16] | Why wouldn’t he pick me to be his best man, is what you mean. | 你肯定想说他没道理不选你当伴郎 |
[04:19] | Oh, Javi. I’m the obvious choice. | 哈维 很明显该选我嘛 |
[04:21] | If you can’t see it, I can’t explain it to you. | 这你还不明白 我也没法解释 |
[04:26] | Yes? | 你们是 |
[04:26] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[04:31] | Me and Logan hung out when I lived in L.A. | 我住在洛杉矶的时候经常和罗根一起玩 |
[04:34] | I really liked him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[04:36] | Was he staying with you, Holly? | 霍莉 那他是和你住一起吗 |
[04:37] | Is this a key to your apartment? | 这是你公寓的钥匙吗 |
[04:40] | No. | 不是 |
[04:41] | I-I don’t know where he was crashing. | 我不知道他待在哪 |
[04:43] | Well, did he stop by? | 那他来看你了吗 |
[04:45] | ’cause your address was in his pocket. | 他口袋里有你的住址 |
[04:47] | Yeah, he did, but it was weird. | 对 他来过 但很奇怪 |
[04:49] | Logan called last week out of the blue. | 上星期罗根突然给我打电话 |
[04:52] | He was flying into town, and he asked | 他要坐飞机来 还问我 |
[04:54] | if he can have a small box shipped here. | 能不能把一个小盒子寄过来 |
[04:56] | Well, if it was small, | 盒子要是不大的话 |
[04:57] | why didn’t he just take it with him on the plane? | 他为什么不自己带上飞机呢 |
[04:59] | He didn’t want to deal with TSA | 他说不想和运输安全局打交道 |
[05:00] | because he said they always gave him a hard time. | 运输安全局总给他添麻烦 |
[05:03] | What was in the box? | 盒子里有什么 |
[05:04] | Um, his…skateboard tools and stuff. | 他的滑板工具什么的 |
[05:07] | At least, that’s what he said. | 至少他是这么告诉我的 |
[05:09] | But you didn’t believe him. | 但你不相信他吧 |
[05:10] | It’s just, when he came to get it, he acted kind of strange. | 就是他来拿盒子的时候表现得很奇怪 |
[05:13] | He noticed some tape had come loose on the box, | 他看到盒子上的胶带松了点 |
[05:15] | And…he freaked out. | 就非常紧张 |
[05:18] | He made me swear I hadn’t opened it. | 让我发誓我没打开盒子 |
[05:20] | Holly, do you have any idea what was in that box? | 霍莉 你知道盒子里有什么吗 |
[05:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:24] | I-I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[05:25] | Do you know why he flew into town in the first place? | 你知道他为什么来这儿吗 |
[05:27] | For the games. | 为了比赛 |
[05:28] | What games? | 什么比赛 |
[05:29] | Logan was a pro skateboarder. | 罗根是个职业滑板手 |
[05:32] | He was here for the New York Street Sports Festival, | 他是来参加纽约街头体育节的 |
[05:34] | down by Chelsea Piers. | 就在切尔西码头 |
[05:39] | Okay, so, the street sports festival kicked off yesterday. | 那个街头体育节昨天开始了 |
[05:42] | Logan Moore was entered | 罗根·摩尔参加了 |
[05:44] | into the street-style skateboarding event | 街头滑板赛 |
[05:46] | and favored to win. | 而且有望夺冠 |
[05:48] | His star was on the rise. | 他的人气还在上涨中 |
[05:50] | It’s all the more impressive given his humble origins. | 而且加上他卑微的出身就更令人佩服了 |
[05:52] | Logan’s bio says he was born in the Bronx. | 简历上写着罗根出生于布朗克斯区 |
[05:54] | He bounced around foster care after his mother went to prison. | 在他母亲入狱后他一直在寄养家庭中辗转 |
[05:57] | Then he ran off to California, made his mark as a skater, | 之后他去了加利福尼亚 成了滑板手 |
[05:59] | and never looked back. | 一心一意干了这行 |
[06:00] | And then he was killed by a gun-wielding biker. | 接着被一个带枪摩托车手干掉了 |
[06:02] | Not in the bio, but, obviously, there’s more to the story. | 这点虽然简历上没写 但是这事不简单 |
[06:05] | Hey. So, CSU I.D.ed those tracks at the scene. | 鉴证科辨认出了案发现场的车辙 |
[06:07] | They were made by michelin S12s, a type of off-road tire. | 是米其林S12系列越野轮胎 |
[06:11] | Why would someone ride an off-road bike on the streets? | 为什么要在街上骑越野车 |
[06:13] | That would just wear the tires down to nothing. | 完全是浪费越野胎啊 |
[06:15] | Unless it’s the only type of bike the killer had access to. | 除非那是凶手唯一能用的轮胎 |
[06:18] | One of the main events at the games is motocross, | 体育节的一个重要项目就是摩托车越野赛 |
[06:20] | and those are the tires they use. | 他们用的正是这种轮胎 |
[06:21] | CSU’s checking to see if any of those are a match to the tarck. | 鉴证科在查是否有符合现场车辙的车 |
[06:24] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[06:25] | So, our killer could be connected to the games. | 那么 凶手可能是比赛相关人员 |
[06:28] | Yep. And I’m laying money it was Manny Castro. | 我打赌是曼尼·卡斯特罗 |
[06:31] | And who is Manny Castro? | 曼尼·卡斯特罗是谁 |
[06:32] | A top pro who had beef with Logan. | 一个和罗根有嫌隙的职业滑板手 |
[06:34] | Six months ago, Logan showed him up at an event in Los Angeles, | 六个月前 罗根在洛杉矶赢了他 |
[06:37] | then beat him two more times after that. | 之后又赢过他两次 |
[06:39] | Tension got super-high between the two of them. | 他俩的关系已经剑拔弩张了 |
[06:41] | Oh. A reigning champion unable to cope with defeat, | 一个无法接受失败的擂主 |
[06:44] | that sounds familiar. | 怎么有点耳熟呢 |
[06:46] | Yeah, but then yesterday, things got physical. | 结果昨天 他俩动手了 |
[06:49] | A fan posted this on YouTube. | 一个粉丝在YouTube上发的 |
[06:50] | Hey! I’m talking to you, Logan! | 我跟你说话呢 罗根 |
[06:52] | You think you can just walk away from me?! | 你敢不理我 |
[06:53] | Get off me, man! | 放开我 |
[06:55] | Your skating days are done! You’re done! | 你的滑板生涯结束了 你完了 |
[06:57] | You hear me, Logan?! | 听到了吗 罗根 |
[06:57] | – Where’s Manny Castro now? – At the venue. | -曼尼·卡斯特罗在哪 -就在赛场 |
[07:00] | The street-style event just ended, and Manny won. | 街头比赛刚完 他赢了 |
[07:20] | Whoa! Nice tail whip! | 这个甩尾真漂亮 |
[07:22] | Oh. So you know the lingo? | 你还知道专业术语啊 |
[07:25] | Any extreme sports in your history I’ve yet to hear about? | 你还有什么我不知道的体育史吗 |
[07:27] | Well, I mean, I think catching killers is pretty extreme. | 我觉得追凶就挺极限了 |
[07:30] | And then there’s marrying you. | 嫁给你也是 |
[07:32] | Ah, yes. I admit I am extreme. | 我的确超出常人 |
[07:35] | Extremely handsome. | 超出常人的帅气 |
[07:36] | Yep — with a high degree of difficulty. | 没错 而且还很别扭 |
[07:41] | There’s Manny. | 那就是曼尼 |
[07:43] | Big heart for you. | 给你一个大爱心 |
[07:44] | – Thanks. – Manny Castro? | -谢谢 -曼尼·卡斯特罗 |
[07:46] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[07:48] | NYPD. We need to talk to you about Logan Moore. | 纽约警察 想和你谈谈罗根·摩尔 |
[07:51] | Guy’s a loser. What’s there to talk about? | 废物一个 有什么好谈的 |
[07:55] | How about his murder? | 谈谈他被杀的事吧 |
[07:59] | When Logan didn’t show up for the event, | 罗根没来比赛 |
[08:00] | I-I didn’t know what to think, | 我也不知道他怎么了 |
[08:01] | but I sure as hell didn’t kill him. | 但我可没杀他 |
[08:03] | Manny, you repeatedly swore to do just that | 曼尼 你在洛杉矶输给他之后 |
[08:05] | after he beat you in L.A. | 多次发誓说要杀了他 |
[08:07] | And in Austin. And tampa. | 还有奥斯汀市和坦帕市的失败 |
[08:09] | I talk a lot of trash. The fans go nuts for it. | 我总是说大话 粉丝们就喜欢这个 |
[08:11] | It’s all part of the show. | 那只是表演而已 |
[08:12] | We talked to the front desk at your hotel. | 我们去问过你所在旅馆的前台了 |
[08:14] | They say that you left at 10:00 p.M. Last night | 他们说你昨晚10点左右离开后 |
[08:16] | and you didn’t come back until 5:00 a.M. | 今天凌晨5点才回来 |
[08:17] | I hooked up with a girl. | 我找了个女孩 |
[08:18] | She’ll tell you I was with her all night. | 她能证明我昨晚和她在一起 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I’m sure she will. | 我相信她会的 |
[08:21] | But that video of you threatening Logan yesterday, | 但是你昨天威胁罗根的视频 |
[08:24] | that’s gonna be a lot harder to explain away. | 将是更难以辩驳的证据 |
[08:26] | No. That’s not what it looks like. | 不是那样的 |
[08:27] | Really? ’cause it looks like it is what it looks like. | 是吗 看起来也什么歧义啊 |
[08:30] | Listen, right before that video was taken, | 就在视频的事发生之前 |
[08:32] | I caught Logan ransacking the festival mobile office, all right? | 我抓到罗根在翻摩托车比赛办公室 |
[08:35] | Ransacking as in trashing? | 什么叫翻 捣乱吗 |
[08:36] | It was more like he was looking for something. | 更像是在找东西 |
[08:39] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -找什么 -我不知道 |
[08:41] | And he wouldn’t explain himself, so I got up in his face. | 他也不愿说 所以我才找他的麻烦的 |
[08:43] | That’s what was on the videotape. | 那才是视频里的发生事 |
[08:45] | You report it? | 你告发他了吗 |
[08:46] | I was gonna tell Tom Fulton, | 我本来要告诉汤姆·弗顿的 |
[08:47] | the festival C.E.O., | 就是体育节的执行总裁 |
[08:48] | But he begged me not to, so I kept my mouth shut. | 但是他求我不要 所以我就没说 |
[08:50] | And why would you do that for him? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:51] | Logan asked me for 24 hours. | 罗根求我保密24小时 |
[08:53] | He swore it was a matter of life and death. | 他发誓说这事关乎生死 |
[08:58] | I guess he was right. | 看来还真是这样 |
[09:18] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. I’m detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[09:20] | This is my associate, Mr. Castle. | 这是我的同事 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:22] | Uh, we’re looking for Tommy Fulton. | 我们想见汤米·弗顿 |
[09:24] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[09:25] | News just broke Logan Moore was killed. | 新闻报道了罗根·摩尔被杀的事 |
[09:27] | I’m sick about it. | 我感到很难过 |
[09:29] | You — you here about that or the break-in. | 你是来调查谋杀案还是闯入案的 |
[09:31] | Both, actually. | 都要调查 |
[09:32] | When was the last time you saw Logan? | 你最后一次见罗根是什么时候 |
[09:34] | Two days ago. He was here doing some practice runs. | 两天前 他来这里训练时 |
[09:37] | Did he have any issues with anyone here | 他有没有和这里的谁发生过争执 |
[09:38] | or trouble with anyone on the circuit? | 或者在赛程中和谁有过冲突 |
[09:40] | Oh, the guys play to win, | 大家都想赢 |
[09:41] | but it stays out in the park, you know? | 不过输赢只是赛场上的事 |
[09:43] | So, what was taken from here? | 有什么东西被偷吗 |
[09:45] | Uh, so far, the only thing I know missing for sure | 目前为止 我能确定丢失了的 |
[09:48] | I-is my gun. | 就是我的枪 |
[09:49] | I kept a .45 in my desk — legally registered. | 我抽屉有把45毫米手枪 登记在册的 |
[09:53] | Did Logan know about the gun? | 罗根知道你有枪吗 |
[09:54] | What — you think Logan broke in here? | 你觉得进来的是罗根吗 |
[09:57] | I’m assuming that would have been out of character? | 我猜这不像他的为人 |
[09:58] | Hell yes. He was on his way to becoming the next Tony Hawk. | 当然不像 他可是下一个托尼·霍克[滑板高手] |
[10:02] | Is there any reason that Logan would have needed a gun? | 罗根有什么需要枪的理由吗 |
[10:08] | I know Logan. He had a tough go of things growing up. | 我了解罗根 他的童年很艰辛 |
[10:11] | It wouldn’t be the first time a kid like that | 这也不是第一次这样的孩子 |
[10:13] | fell in with a bad crowd. | 和坏人搅在一起了 |
[10:14] | What bad crowd? | 什么坏人 |
[10:15] | When Logan first came here to register, | 罗根刚来登记时 |
[10:17] | I remember he gets this weird phone call. | 我记得他接到了一个很奇怪的电话 |
[10:19] | He answers and he says, “You got some nerve | 他接了电话说道 “那么多年了 |
[10:22] | “asking me to do this after all these years. | 你居然还敢打电话让我干这事 |
[10:24] | “Stay the hell out of my life. Don’t ever call me again.” | 离我远点 别再给我来电话了” |
[10:28] | Then he hung up. | 然后他就把电话挂了 |
[10:30] | Any idea who he was talking to? | 你知道他在和谁通话吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:33] | But he was pretty shook up. | 但当时他很惊慌失措 |
[10:36] | If he took my gun and someone killed him, | 如果他拿了我的枪然后被杀害 |
[10:39] | maybe there’s a connection. | 也许和这个有关联 |
[10:43] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Hey. So, Manny Castro’s alibi checks. | 曼尼·卡斯特罗的不在场证明核实了 |
[10:47] | And I talked to Logan’s competition. | 而且我问过罗根的对手 |
[10:50] | None of them remember anything | 没有人记得 |
[10:51] | about him hanging out with a bad crowd. | 他和坏人混在一起 |
[10:53] | What if that bad crowd refers to an evil cabal | 如果坏人指的是一个邪恶的阴谋组织 |
[10:57] | that pays extreme athletes to duel to the death, | 雇佣极限运动员与死神搏斗 |
[11:00] | all for the benefit of depraved millionaires? | 只为让堕落的百万富翁牟利 |
[11:02] | You mean like the movie “Rollerball”? | 你是说像电影《疯狂轮滑》那样吗 |
[11:03] | It would explain the “motorcycle VS. skateboard” murder. | 这就解释了”摩托车对阵滑板”谋杀案 |
[11:06] | Or maybe it has something to do with the Albanian mob. | 或者这和阿尔巴尼亚黑帮有关 |
[11:09] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[11:10] | According to his phone records, | 根据他的电话记录 |
[11:11] | Logan received a dozen calls | 罗根接到多通布朗克斯 |
[11:13] | from a social club in the Bronx. | 一个社交俱乐部打来的电话 |
[11:14] | The place is run by Albanians linked to organized crime. | 那是与组织犯罪有关的阿尔巴尼亚人开的 |
[11:17] | Isn’t the Albanian mob infamous for being crazy-violent? | 阿尔巴尼亚黑帮是不是以疯狂暴力而臭名远昭 |
[11:21] | See if you can find out who was calling him from that club. | 看看能不能查出是谁从那个俱乐部打电话给他 |
[11:23] | I’m on it. | 马上去查 |
[11:24] | Oh. Castle, I-I got something for you. | 卡塞尔 给你样东西 |
[11:27] | It’s that pen you liked. | 你喜欢的那只笔 |
[11:29] | It’s an heirloom. | 这可是传家宝 |
[11:30] | – What’s the occasion? – There’s no occasion. | -今天是什么日子 -没什么日子 |
[11:31] | It’s just ’cause we’re — ’cause we’re bros. | 因为我们是哥们 |
[11:34] | Best bros. | 铁哥们 |
[11:36] | This is fantastic. | 真是太正点了 |
[11:37] | No, it’s not. It’s juvenile. | 才没有 多幼稚啊 |
[11:43] | So… | 那个 |
[11:45] | Logan’s financials got us a line on where he was staying. | 罗根的财务状况告诉了我们他住哪 |
[11:48] | All week, he’d been ordering from GrubHub. | 整个礼拜 他都从GrubHub叫外卖 |
[11:50] | You mean the food service? | 你是说那家餐饮服务 |
[11:51] | Yeah, they were delivering meals to a loft in SoHo. | 是的 他们送外卖到苏豪区的一个阁楼 |
[11:54] | Whose loft was it? | 是谁的阁楼 |
[11:55] | Some trust-fund kid — likes to party with the athletes. | 一个衣食无忧的孩子 喜欢和运动员开派对 |
[11:58] | Guy named Ross De Koning. | 名字叫罗斯·迪·科宁 |
[12:04] | Nice, brother. | 漂亮 兄弟 |
[12:05] | It’s not really all that hard. | 也不是很难啦 |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah. Like you could do better? | 你能做得更好吗 |
[12:09] | Um…hi. Ross De Koning? | 你是罗斯·迪·科宁 |
[12:12] | Uh, NYPD. | 纽约警察局 |
[12:15] | I just got to say, you can come party here anytime. | 我得说 这个派对随时欢迎你 |
[12:18] | In fact, swing by tomorrow | 明天你可以 |
[12:19] | for my very special 21st birthday bash. | 来参加我非常特别的21岁生日聚会 |
[12:22] | Look, as tempting as that sounds. | 听起来挺诱人的 |
[12:24] | Um, we actually just need to ask you a few questions | 我们其实是想问你几个问题 |
[12:26] | about Logan Moore. | 关于罗根·摩尔的 |
[12:28] | Oh, yeah. I was so bummed by what happened. | 是的 我对发生的一切感到很沮丧 |
[12:30] | I understand that he had been staying here. | 我知道他一直住在这儿 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah. I mean, we used to skate together. | 是的 我们曾一起玩过滑板 |
[12:34] | So when he asked to crash, I was like, “Absolutely.” | 所以当他说想在这住 我立马就答应了 |
[12:36] | And did you see him when he left last night? | 你看见他昨晚什么时候离开了吗 |
[12:39] | No. I don’t keep tabs. | 没有 我没有注意到 |
[12:41] | Before he moved to California, | 罗根搬去加州之前 |
[12:42] | did Logan have any connections to the Albanian mob? | 和阿尔巴尼亚黑帮有没有什么联系 |
[12:46] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[12:48] | You think the Albanian killed him? | 你认为那个阿尔巴尼亚人杀了他 |
[12:50] | What Albanian? | 什么阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[12:51] | That never even entered my mind. | 我从没想过这点 |
[12:53] | Ross, what Albanian? | 罗斯 什么阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[12:54] | So, maybe five, six years ago, | 那是五六年前 |
[12:56] | Logan’s mom dated this dude — Enver. | 罗根的妈妈和一个叫恩韦尔的男人约过会 |
[13:00] | He was into drugs and all kinds of bad stuff. | 他吸毒还干各种坏事 |
[13:02] | Was there ever any trouble between Logan and Enver? | 罗根和恩韦尔之间有过什么纠葛吗 |
[13:04] | Major trouble. | 很大的纠葛 |
[13:06] | Logan helped send Enver to prison, | 罗根把恩韦尔送进了监狱 |
[13:08] | and Enver swore he’d get even | 恩韦尔发誓说他要报复 |
[13:10] | if it was the last thing he’d do. | 不达目的决不罢休 |
[13:15] | Enver Kotta — | 恩韦尔·科塔 |
[13:16] | Convictions for armed robbery, assault, and possession. | 因持械抢劫 袭击和非法占有被定罪 |
[13:20] | According to the case file, | 根据案件资料 |
[13:21] | Logan’s mom either had the bad sense | 罗根的妈妈要么是傻到 |
[13:22] | to let Enver stash his cocaine at her apartment | 让恩韦尔把可卡因藏在她公寓里 |
[13:25] | or she was in on the whole drug operation. | 要么就是她参与了贩毒活动 |
[13:28] | Bottom line is, Logan got sick of it and called the cops. | 总之 罗根看不下去了就报警了 |
[13:31] | Logan’s mom ended up getting seven years, | 罗根的妈妈被判入狱七年 |
[13:33] | while Enver did five. | 然而恩韦尔只判了五年 |
[13:34] | Let me guess. Enver cut a deal, threw her under the bus? | 我猜猜 恩韦尔做了个交易 把她坑了 |
[13:37] | Yep. And guess what else. | 是的 另外 |
[13:39] | Enver just got out on parole last month. | 恩韦尔上个月刚刚假释出狱 |
[13:40] | So when he realized Logan was in town, | 当他得知罗根来这儿了 |
[13:42] | he went looking for payback. | 就去找他算账了 |
[13:44] | Hey, so, it looks like | 看来 |
[13:45] | Logan definitely had contact with this guy. | 罗根肯定和这家伙有联系 |
[13:47] | Turns out that Enver was a regular | 原来恩韦尔是那个 |
[13:49] | at that social club where the calls came from. | 打来电话的俱乐部的常客 |
[13:51] | Okay. Let’s pick him up. | 好的 把他带来问话 |
[13:53] | Whatever happened to that kid, I had nothing to do with it. | 不管那孩子发生了什么事 都和我无关 |
[13:55] | You served five years because of Logan. | 罗根害你坐了五年牢 |
[13:57] | It was no secret that you wanted him to pay. | 你要找他复仇已经不是什么秘密了 |
[14:00] | Is that why you called him? | 你就是为这个打给他吗 |
[14:02] | To let him know what you were gonna do to him? | 告诉他你要怎么对付他 |
[14:04] | I didn’t kill Logan. | 我没有杀罗根 |
[14:05] | Then where were you last night between 3:00 and 4:00 A.M.? | 那昨晚三点到四点之间你在哪 |
[14:09] | Let me help you out, Enver. | 我来帮你回答吧 恩韦尔 |
[14:10] | Your credit card puts you at a diner at 1:15 A.M., | 你的信用卡显示你1点15分在一家餐馆里 |
[14:14] | where a witness saw you with Logan. | 那里有个目击证人看到你和罗根一起 |
[14:16] | That same witness said that when Logan left, | 那个目击证人说罗根离开后 |
[14:18] | you followed him out. | 你跟上了他 |
[14:20] | A few hours later, Logan was dead. | 几个小时后 罗根被杀了 |
[14:23] | Okay. I met with him last night. | 是的 昨晚我见过他 |
[14:26] | But I didn’t want revenge. | 但我没想要报复 |
[14:28] | Then what did you want? | 那你想干什么 |
[14:30] | Prison changed me. | 监狱改变了我 |
[14:32] | I found the lord. | 我皈依了上帝 |
[14:34] | Working my program means making amends | 为了完成自我改变 |
[14:37] | for the things that I’ve done wrong. | 我得为之前的错误赎罪 |
[14:39] | Do you expect us to believe | 你以为我们会相信 |
[14:40] | that you met up with Logan to apologize? | 你和罗根见面是为了道歉 |
[14:42] | He didn’t believe me, either. | 他也不相信我 |
[14:45] | So I kept calling him and calling him. | 所以我不断地打电话给他 |
[14:48] | He phoned back yesterday, said he’d meet me — | 昨天他回我电话了 说如果我给他三千 |
[14:50] | if I gave him $3,000. | 他就肯见我 |
[14:52] | Why would he want 3 grand? | 他为什么要三千块 |
[14:55] | He just said he needed it. | 他只说他需要这笔钱 |
[14:57] | And if that was the price to sit down with him, Well… | 如果这就是和他面对面的代价 |
[15:00] | I was willing to pay it. | 那我愿意付这笔钱 |
[15:02] | So I scraped up the cash. | 所以我凑齐了现金 |
[15:05] | He must have still been afraid of me. | 他肯定到现在还怕我 |
[15:06] | He showed up at the diner with a piece. | 他带了一支枪去了餐馆 |
[15:09] | I gave him the money, | 我把钱给他 |
[15:11] | said how sorry I was for messing up his life, | 告诉他我很抱歉将他的生活弄得一团糟 |
[15:14] | told him I’d even testify on his mama’s behalf, | 告诉他我愿为他妈做有利证明 |
[15:18] | try to get her released early. | 想让她早点放出来 |
[15:20] | And what did the two of you do afterwards? | 那你们俩之后做什么了 |
[15:23] | He just said he had to take care of something before it was too late. | 他只说他要趁来得及去处理点事 |
[15:27] | Then he took off. | 然后他就离开了 |
[15:28] | And I…went home. | 而我 就回家了 |
[15:35] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[15:36] | I, uh, have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[15:38] | – For me? – Yeah. | -给我 -是的 |
[15:39] | Recipe for shepherd’s pie. | 肉馅土豆馅饼的配方 |
[15:41] | Is this the one Jenny made that night? | 就是珍妮那天晚上做的那种吗 |
[15:43] | That was outstanding. | 太好吃了 |
[15:45] | – You remember you asked how she made it? – Yeah. | -你还记得你问她是怎么做的吗 -是的 |
[15:47] | Well, this is her grandma’s secret family recipe — | 这是她祖母家的祖传秘方 |
[15:50] | Because I think of you as family. | 而我已经把你当成自家人了 |
[15:53] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢你 莱恩 |
[15:55] | I’m touched. | 我太感动了 |
[15:56] | Always looking out for you, Castle. Remember that. | 我永远都会照应你 卡塞尔 别忘了 |
[16:00] | So, the doorman at Ross’ place, where Logan was staying, | 罗根住的那个地方的看门人罗斯说 |
[16:02] | says that Logan came back to the building last night at 1:30 A.M. | 罗根昨天晚上一点半回到了住处 |
[16:05] | Which means he returned to the building after the diner, | 这说明他在吃完饭后回了家 |
[16:07] | and that supports Enver’s story. | 这就证实了恩韦尔的话 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but Logan wasn’t done for the night. | 是的 但是罗根那时还没忙完 |
[16:11] | He was picking something up. | 他是回去拿东西的 |
[16:11] | Doorman says that he went inside for a sec, | 看门人说他只进去了一小会儿 |
[16:13] | came back out carrying a black duffel bag. | 然后就拿着个黑色行李包出来了 |
[16:15] | A duffel bag? | 行李包 |
[16:16] | Could the doorman tell what was inside? | 看门人知道里面是什么吗 |
[16:17] | No, but he said it was heavy, | 不知道 但是他看出那包很重 |
[16:18] | so he offered to hail a cab. | 所以他想帮罗根叫辆出租车 |
[16:19] | Logan refused and jumped on his skateboard and rolled away. | 罗根拒绝了 然后跳上滑板就走了 |
[16:22] | There was no duffel bag at the scene. | 犯罪现场没有什么行李包 |
[16:23] | Maybe the killer took it. | 可能凶手拿走了 |
[16:25] | Canvass the area between Ross’ building and our crime scene. | 派警员去罗斯住处和犯罪现场之间的区域搜寻 |
[16:27] | If we can figure out where Logan was taking that bag, | 如果我们能知道罗根要把那包带去哪 |
[16:31] | that should lead us to our killer. | 应该就能找到凶手了 |
[16:33] | We’ll get into it. | 我们马上去查 |
[16:35] | You ready to go home? | 可以回家了吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. I’m actually kind of tired. | 是的 我也真有点累了 |
[16:38] | I hope not too tired to…you know. | 我希望你不是很累 还能… |
[16:46] | And “D” for “Dyad,” | D拼Dyad[二分体] |
[16:48] | which means two people talking, as we are now. | 是指两个人谈话 就像我们现在这样 |
[16:51] | Well, actually, it’s been mostly you talking. | 实际上 大部分时间都是你在说 |
[16:53] | Well, bragging, to be specific. | 或者更准确地说 是在吹牛 |
[16:55] | Okay, word score’s a 9, | 好了 单词得9分 |
[16:58] | plus the double word score brings it to 18, | 而且有双倍得分 就是18分 |
[17:00] | plus the 5 from the “A” “Y”, | 加上A和Y的5分 |
[17:03] | that’s a total of 23, | 总共是23分 |
[17:04] | bringing my score to 312, | 所以我的总分是312分 |
[17:07] | versus your paltry 175. | 而你只有区区的175分 |
[17:09] | Castle, aren’t there more important things than winning? | 卡塞尔 难道没有比获胜更重要的事了吗 |
[17:12] | That’s a notion created to comfort those who lose. | 这句话是用来安慰输了的人的 |
[17:17] | Well, I was thinking that we could be doing | 我是在想我们可以做一些 |
[17:19] | something more interesting with our time. | 更有趣的事 |
[17:22] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[17:24] | let’s hurry up and finish this game. | 那我们就赶紧结束这场比赛吧 |
[17:26] | Okay. How about I concede? | 好吧 那我认输怎么样 |
[17:27] | And steal my moment of triumph? | 剥夺我胜利的快感吗 |
[17:29] | No. It doesn’t count if it’s not official. | 不行 不是真正获胜就不算数 |
[17:31] | Now, just take your turn and feel the bitter sting of defeat. | 现在该你下了 感受一下失败的痛苦吧 |
[17:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | “Quixotic”? | Quixotic[不切实际的] |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:55] | So, that’s a triple word score with the “Q” And the “C,” | 这个词含有字母Q和C 可以三倍得分 |
[17:58] | plus a double letter score with the “X” | 以及含有字母X 可以双倍得分 |
[18:00] | and another 50-point bonus for using all of my letters. | 还有对我用完所有字母的50分额外奖励 |
[18:03] | How many points is that? | 一共多少分 |
[18:07] | 314. | 314分 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry, Castle. | 抱歉 卡塞尔 |
[18:17] | I think I need to be alone. | 我想我要一个人待会儿 |
[18:31] | All right. Keep me posted. All right. Thanks, Bill. | 好的 有新消息通知我 谢了 比尔 |
[18:34] | Hey, man. I’ve been thinking. | 伙计 我一直在想 |
[18:37] | You know, Castle likes us both too much | 卡塞尔对我们两个都很喜欢 |
[18:39] | to have to make the pick for best man. | 所以很难选出谁当伴郎 |
[18:41] | So we should make the decision for him. | 我们应该替他来决定 |
[18:43] | Um… it’s his wedding. | 这是他的婚礼啊 |
[18:45] | How do you propose we decide for him? | 我们怎么能替他做决定 |
[18:49] | One of us is gonna have to drop out. | 我们其中一个人要退出 |
[18:52] | And by “One of us,” I mean “You.” | “其中一个人”就是指”你” |
[18:54] | Me? | 我 |
[18:56] | Why should it be me? | 为什么是我 |
[18:58] | Because. | 因为 |
[18:59] | You think Richard Castle | 你觉得理查德·卡塞尔 |
[19:00] | wants you planning his bachelor party? Come on, bro. | 会想让你来策划他的单身汉舞会吗 傻兄弟 |
[19:03] | Oh, Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[19:04] | See, being a best man is a lot more | 做伴郎可不仅仅是要 |
[19:06] | than just preparing the bachelor party. | 策划单身汉舞会 |
[19:08] | I’m a family man. | 我是有家室的人 |
[19:09] | I represent a high moral standing. | 我代表了更高的道德水准 |
[19:11] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[19:12] | And I photograph better than you. | 而且我的摄影技术比你高 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:15] | Let me tell you something — you’re going down. | 我告诉你吧 你要完了 |
[19:17] | And just remember that I gave you an opportunity to bow out gracefully. | 你给我记好了 我可是给你台阶下了 |
[19:21] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 是的 |
[19:25] | Castle. Hey, buddy. How’s it going? | 卡塞尔 哥们 怎么样了 |
[19:27] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[19:28] | Well, as your close friend, now I have to ask. | 作为你最好的朋友 我不得不问 |
[19:30] | did she beat you at scrabble again? | 她是不是又赢了拼字游戏 |
[19:32] | Can we just talk about the case, please? | 拜托 我们能不能谈谈案子 |
[19:34] | Sure. You bet. | 当然 |
[19:36] | So, the canvass to narrow down | 去调查罗根 |
[19:37] | where Logan went with his duffel last night came up empty. | 把行李包带去了哪的警员一无所获 |
[19:39] | But, uh, you remember the key that we found on him? | 但是 还记得我们在他身上找到的钥匙吗 |
[19:41] | Well, CSU, they traced it back to a 24-hour gym, | 鉴证组发现它属于一家24小时营业的健身房 |
[19:44] | and it turns out that Logan was there | 而且罗根在他遇害当晚 |
[19:45] | 3:00 and 4:00 A.M. the night he was murdered. | 3点至4点就在那里 |
[19:48] | So the last place he went before he was killed was a gym. | 这么说他临死前去的最后一个地方是健身房 |
[19:51] | And he didn’t stay long. | 而且他待的时间不长 |
[19:52] | His membership card was swiped in | 他的会员卡刷进 |
[19:53] | and then swiped right back out two minutes later. | 和刷出只相差了两分钟 |
[19:56] | Just long enough to drop off a duffel bag. | 放下行李包的时间是足够了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I totally remember Logan. | 是的 我对罗根印象很深 |
[20:04] | He was in here every day on the rock wall, | 他每天去石墙那边 |
[20:06] | Practicing his climbing. | 练习攀岩 |
[20:07] | This is his locker. | 这是他的更衣柜 |
[20:09] | Did you see him come in two nights ago? | 两天前的晚上你看到他来过吗 |
[20:10] | I wasn’t on duty, but we have security video. | 那晚我不工作 但是我们有监控录像 |
[20:13] | I’m sure I can get you a copy. | 我想我能给你们一份 |
[20:14] | Castle, it’s here. | 卡塞尔 在这里 |
[20:21] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[20:23] | Climbing gear? | 攀岩装备 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:26] | And a .45. | 和一把点45口径手枪 |
[20:30] | This must be the one that Logan stole from Tommy Fulton. | 一定是罗根从汤米·弗顿那偷的那把 |
[20:34] | But why would he need a gun and climbing ropes that night? | 可他那晚为什么需要手枪和攀岩绳呢 |
[20:39] | Screwdrivers, wrenches. | 螺丝刀 扳手 |
[20:41] | And that would be a glass cutter. | 那个应该是玻璃刀 |
[20:44] | And tension tools… | 还有开锁工具 |
[20:47] | For picking locks. | 撬锁用的 |
[20:48] | So, Logan Moore wasn’t just a champion skateboarder. | 罗根·摩尔不是简单的滑板冠军 |
[20:52] | He was a thief. | 他是个小偷 |
[20:58] | Logan Moore, child of a broken home | 罗根·摩尔的家庭充满不幸 |
[21:01] | who found solace and salvation on a skateboard. | 他在滑板中找到了慰藉和乐趣所在 |
[21:04] | But did he use his skills as an extreme athlete | 但他有没有利用极限运动好手的身体条件 |
[21:07] | to become a master thief? | 成为了一名神偷呢 |
[21:08] | Did our outlaw skater become an actual outlaw? | 这位不羁的滑板手是否真的成了法外之徒 |
[21:12] | If he was a thief, then what did he steal? | 若他是个小偷 那他到底偷了什么 |
[21:14] | We didn’t find anything of value | 在他身上和储物柜里 |
[21:16] | in his locker or on his body. | 没有发现任何贵重物品 |
[21:18] | Well, maybe the killer took it. | 也许是被凶手拿走了 |
[21:19] | Maybe that’s why he targeted Logan. | 也许这是他被害的原因 |
[21:21] | So, while CSU was processing that gym bag, | 鉴证组正在处理那个健身房包 |
[21:24] | they found this receipt inside from the day he died. | 他们找到一张他死亡那天的收据 |
[21:26] | From an electronics store? | 电子商品店的收据 |
[21:27] | Yeah, in midtown. | 是的 店在中城区 |
[21:28] | The owner there said he remembered Logan | 店主说他记得罗根 |
[21:30] | because he asked for a Hi8 camcorder. | 因为他想买一个超8摄像机 |
[21:33] | Hi8? That’s an outdated format. | 超8 这种格式已经过时了 |
[21:35] | Sure is. The one he sold him was 10 years old. | 是的 他卖出的那台已有10年历史了 |
[21:37] | So, why would he buy a 10-year-old camcorder? | 那他为什么要买一台10年前的摄像机呢 |
[21:39] | Maybe he wanted to film his crime? | 也许他想拍下他的犯罪过程 |
[21:41] | Why not use a cellphone or a GoPro? | 为什么不用手机或者GoPro呢 |
[21:44] | Hey, guys. Come check this out. | 伙计们 过来看看这个 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:50] | So, we ran through security footage of the gym | 我们查看了健身房的监控记录 |
[21:52] | to see if anybody was with Logan | 想看看罗根寄存包的时候 |
[21:54] | when he dropped off the bag or if anyone followed him out. | 是否有人和他一起 或者被跟踪 |
[21:56] | Here’s what we found. | 这是我们的发现 |
[21:57] | These photograbs correspond to the exact time | 这些监控记录的截图 |
[22:00] | Logan’s card was swiped. | 是在罗根刷门卡时截取的 |
[22:04] | Wait a minute. That’s not Logan. | 等等 那不是罗根 |
[22:06] | No, but we’ve seen him before. | 不是 不过我们之前见过他 |
[22:08] | Yeah, at Ross De Koning’s penthouse party. | 是的 在罗斯·迪·科宁阁楼派对上 |
[22:10] | And he’s wearing a street sports tee underneath his hoodie, | 他连帽衫下面穿着街头运动的T恤 |
[22:12] | so we checked out their website. | 于是我们查了他们的网站 |
[22:14] | His name is Carter Wexland. | 他的名字是卡特·维斯兰德 |
[22:17] | He’s one of the competitors, | 他也是参赛选手之一 |
[22:18] | so Logan would have known him. | 罗根肯定也认识他 |
[22:19] | Pulled his file. | 我查了他的档案 |
[22:20] | He has a record for B&Es and grand theft. | 他有非法闯入和重偷窃罪的犯罪记录 |
[22:22] | And… | 而且 |
[22:24] | He’s also a motocross rider. | 他还是一名越野摩托车手 |
[22:26] | Just like our killer. | 正如此案的凶手 |
[22:36] | So, I went to the gym. So what? | 我去了健身房 那又怎样 |
[22:38] | At 03:40 A.M. | 在凌晨3点40分去的 |
[22:39] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[22:40] | What’s the big deal? | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:41] | The big deal, Mr. Wexland, | 问题大着呢 卡特·维斯兰德先生 |
[22:43] | is that you used Logan Moore’s I.D. Card | 你用罗根·摩尔的健身卡的时候 |
[22:45] | when he had just been killed nearby. | 正是他在那附近被人杀害的时候 |
[22:47] | Ain’t hard to figure out where you got it. | 不难想象你是从哪里弄到的健身卡 |
[22:49] | Yeah. He loaned it to me the day before so I could work out. | 他前一天借给我的 这样我才能健身 |
[22:52] | That was a quick workout, | 你健身的时间真短 |
[22:53] | considering you were there for only two minutes. | 你进去出来一共就花了两分钟 |
[22:56] | You went there to drop off this duffel bag. | 你进去是为了寄放那个旅行包 |
[22:59] | And since Logan was carrying this exact bag | 罗根在那晚早些时候也带着同样的包 |
[23:01] | earlier that night, we know the two of you crossed paths. | 我们相信你们俩一定见过面 |
[23:04] | I wish you could see your face right now. | 我真希望你能看到你自己的表情 |
[23:07] | It’s like this neon sign flashing “I did it!” | 就像霓虹灯一样闪烁着”是我干的” |
[23:09] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[23:11] | They got him on the run. | 他快顶不住压力了 |
[23:14] | I, uh, thought you could use a little pick-me-up. | 我想你肯定要点提神饮料 |
[23:17] | Thanks. Uh-huh. | 多谢 |
[23:18] | That’s what friends are for, right? | 朋友就应该互相照顾不是吗 |
[23:20] | Right. Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[23:23] | Oh, hey, uh, how are the wedding plans going? | 婚礼计划得怎么样了 |
[23:24] | Everything good? | 都还顺利吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah. Yeah, great. | 顺利 都很好 |
[23:27] | Great. | 不错 |
[23:29] | Well, if there’s anything I-I can do to help — | 如果有什么事情我能帮忙的话 |
[23:31] | You know, literally, symbolically — | 随便什么脏活累活 |
[23:33] | Just…let me know. | 只管说 |
[23:37] | I will. | 好的 |
[23:56] | So, what happened, bro? | 到底发生了什么 伙计 |
[23:57] | The two of you did a job together? | 你们俩合伙干了一票 |
[23:59] | And you had a falling-out, | 结果意见不合吵起来了 |
[24:00] | then you decided you didn’t want to share the score? | 于是你决定你要独吞战果 |
[24:02] | Dude, I’m telling you — I didn’t kill anyone. | 伙计 听我说 我没有杀人 |
[24:03] | Come on, Carter. You had his bag and his I.D. on you. | 拜托 卡特 你有他的包和健身卡 |
[24:06] | You were blocks away from where he was killed, | 你距他被杀的地方就几个街区远 |
[24:08] | And you ride a motocross bike. | 你也是个越野摩托车手 |
[24:10] | With your criminal record, | 再加上你的犯罪记录 |
[24:11] | this is gonna be a slam dunk for the D.A. | 检察官判你有罪想都不用想 |
[24:13] | No, no. I’m telling you. | 不 不 听我说 |
[24:15] | The last time I saw Logan that night, he was still alive. | 那晚我最后一次见到罗根时 他还活着 |
[24:17] | So you admit to having seen him. | 你终于承认你见过他了 |
[24:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:22] | He heard about my past and hired me for a job. | 他听说了我的过去于是雇我帮他做事 |
[24:25] | Okay. So, what was the job. | 做什么 |
[24:29] | A B&E. | 非法闯入 |
[24:31] | He told me he’d give me 3 grand to bypass an alarm system | 他承诺若我能解除报警系统就给我三千块 |
[24:33] | and belay him from a rooftop | 还让我在房顶帮他栓好绳索 |
[24:35] | so that he could get into a 15th-floor office. | 这样他就能潜入一个位于15楼的办公室 |
[24:37] | What office? | 什么办公室 |
[24:38] | I don’t know. I was on the roof. | 我不知道 我那会儿在房顶 |
[24:41] | He cut in through the window, went in, | 他切开窗户玻璃之后进去了 |
[24:42] | and then sent up the gear with the bag. | 然后把装备装在包里送了上来 |
[24:44] | That was the last I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[24:46] | The plan was for me to disappear with the gear | 计划是我要带着那些装备离开现场 |
[24:48] | and then stash the bag at the gym. | 然后把包存放在健身房 |
[24:50] | Did he have a camcorder with him? | 他有带一个摄像机吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:53] | I-I mean, there was one in the bag. | 之前包里有一个 |
[24:55] | But it wasn’t there when he sent it back. | 不过他把送上来之后就不在了 |
[24:57] | Did he tell you what he was after? | 他跟你说他在找什么了吗 |
[24:58] | No. | 没有 |
[25:00] | But when I saw all the trouble that we were going to, | 不过当我知道要这么麻烦时 |
[25:03] | I told Logan I wanted a cut, | 我跟罗根说我要提成 |
[25:04] | not just the 3 grand. | 而不仅仅是三千块 |
[25:06] | He got really pissed | 他听了很生气 |
[25:07] | and said he wasn’t some criminal | 说他可不是什么罪犯 |
[25:08] | and this wasn’t about money. | 这也不是有关钱的事 |
[25:10] | It was about making things right for a friend who died. | 是替一个死去的朋友讨回公道 |
[25:13] | He was really intense. | 他当时很激动 |
[25:15] | I believed him. | 我就相信了他 |
[25:17] | Did Logan tell you who this friend was? | 罗根跟你说是他哪个朋友了吗 |
[25:21] | No. He didn’t. | 不 他没说 |
[25:25] | Shipping his tools ahead, hiring an accomplice — | 提前把工具邮过来 雇佣帮手 |
[25:28] | All the while using a skateboarding event as a cover. | 同时利用一个滑板活动做掩护 |
[25:30] | Seems to me the real reason Logan came back to New York | 在我看来罗根回到纽约的真正原因 |
[25:32] | was to commit this burglary. | 就是来行窃 |
[25:33] | Yeah, but what was he stealing, | 但他到底要偷什么 |
[25:35] | and how is it related to this dead friend? | 这和他这位去世的朋友又有什么联系 |
[25:37] | Well, I’ll circle back around to the people who knew Logan, | 那我再去问问认识罗根的人 |
[25:40] | see if anybody knows of any break-ins or a dead friend. | 看他们对闯入知不知情 认不认识这个死去的朋友 |
[25:43] | Oh, and, Castle, | 对了 卡塞尔 |
[25:44] | do you want to come with me down to the skate park? | 你想不想和我一起去趟滑板公园 |
[25:46] | I thought maybe we could stop by | 我们可以顺便 |
[25:47] | and get some of those bacon brownies that you love. | 去吃你喜欢的培根布朗尼 |
[25:49] | You had me at bacon. | 有培根我当然去 |
[25:51] | Uh, well, you might want to hold off on that offer. | 你最好先别急着答应 |
[25:53] | That building that Carter and Logan broke into | 卡特和罗根闯入的那栋大楼 |
[25:55] | was only a few blocks from where Logan was killed. | 离罗根被害地点只有几个街区 |
[25:58] | Yet I checked the police blotter. | 但我查过出警记录 |
[25:59] | There were no reported break-ins there that evening. | 当晚那附近没有接到任何闯入的报警 |
[26:01] | But based on Carter’s description, | 根据卡特的描述 |
[26:03] | I was able to identify which 15th-floor window | 我查到了罗根破窗而入的15楼的 |
[26:06] | that Logan entered through. | 所有者是谁了 |
[26:07] | It belongs to a law office for a Brett Zaretsky, esquire. | 该层是一家属于布伦特·扎列特茨基的律师事务所 |
[26:10] | What was Logan doing breaking into a law office? | 罗根闯入律师事务所做什么 |
[26:14] | You guys should probably go find out. | 你们最好去查一查 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Come on, Castle. Let’s go. | 好 来吧卡塞尔 我们走 |
[26:17] | Rain check? | 改天再吃 |
[26:18] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[26:27] | Have you noticed anything odd about Esposito and Ryan lately? | 你没觉得埃斯波西托和莱恩最近有点古怪吗 |
[26:30] | Like what? | 比如 |
[26:31] | They’re being nice to me — weird nice. | 他们对我特别好 好得让人发毛 |
[26:33] | Well, they probably just feel sorry for you | 他俩大概是想抚慰一下你那 |
[26:35] | after the beatdown I gave you in scrabble last night. | 被我昨晚打得满地找牙的脆弱心灵吧 |
[26:37] | Gloat all you want. I will have my revenge. | 你莫要得意 我此仇必报 |
[26:39] | Okay. Okay. Let’s just find Brett Zaretsky right now. | 好了 我们去找布伦特·扎列特茨基吧 |
[26:43] | New window. | 新窗玻璃 |
[26:46] | Can I help you? | 两位有何贵干 |
[26:47] | Yeah. Hi. We’re here about the break-in. | 你好 我们是来调查闯入案的 |
[26:50] | Well, I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed. | 恐怕二位搞错了 |
[26:53] | A thief didn’t break in through your window, mr. Zaretsky? | 没人破窗闯入你的办公室吗 扎列特茨基先生 |
[26:56] | No. | 没有 |
[26:57] | Well, why is the glass being replaced? | 那为什么要换窗玻璃 |
[27:00] | A small mishap with a bird. | 被小鸟撞坏了 |
[27:04] | A bird? | 小鸟 |
[27:08] | Mr. Zaretsky, do you recognize this man? | 扎列特茨基先生 你认识这个人吗 |
[27:11] | No. I’m sorry. I’m afraid I don’t. | 抱歉 我没什么印象 |
[27:13] | Would you mind if we took a quick look around? | 你介不介意我们四处查看一下 |
[27:15] | Yeah, we might be able to help you | 是啊 我们没准能帮你 |
[27:17] | assess any of the damage this bird might have caused. | 评估一下那小鸟给你造成的损失呢 |
[27:20] | Yes, I mind. | 我很介意 |
[27:22] | Mr. Zaretsky, were you or anyone else here | 扎列特茨基先生 前天晚上你或者其他人 |
[27:25] | two nights ago? | 是否来过这间办公室 |
[27:26] | Detective, if you want to question me, get a subpoena. | 探长 你得先传唤我才能讯问我 |
[27:29] | If you want to come into these offices, get a warrant. | 想来事务所查案 先申请搜查令 |
[27:31] | Until then, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 在那之前 我只好请两位离开 |
[27:44] | Look, there’s only one reason | 那律师拒绝配合我们 |
[27:45] | that lawyer would stonewall us and not report a break-in. | 还拒不上报闯入案的原因只有一个 |
[27:49] | He’s covering something up. | 他肯定有所隐瞒 |
[27:51] | Shady law firm, mysterious death, | 可疑的律所 神秘的死亡 |
[27:53] | a young man righting wrongs. | 匡扶正义的有志青年 |
[27:56] | Maybe Logan Moore is like Erin Brockovich, | 也许罗根·摩尔更像是《永不妥协》女主 |
[27:58] | But with a skateboard | 只不过他的武器是滑板 |
[27:59] | instead of — you know — other assets. | 而不是 你知道 其他种种 |
[28:02] | Brains? | 你是说头脑 |
[28:02] | Yes, brains. Yeah. | 没错 就是头脑 |
[28:03] | Hey, Ryan, can you look into Brett Zaretsky’s law firm? | 莱恩 你能调查一下布伦特·扎列特茨基的律所吗 |
[28:07] | Uh, press releases, court filings, lawsuits. | 媒体新闻 法庭记录 知名案件什么的 |
[28:10] | See if there’s anything there that connects him to Logan. | 看能不能查出把他和罗根联系起来的信息 |
[28:12] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[28:12] | Hey, I circled back around to Tommy, Ross, and Holly. | 我去问了汤米 罗斯和霍莉 |
[28:15] | If any of Logan’s friends died, they don’t know about it. | 就算罗根真的有一位亡友 他们也毫不知情 |
[28:17] | Well, someone must. | 总得有人知道的吧 |
[28:19] | Where did you say that his mom was, again? | 你刚说他母亲关在哪里来着 |
[28:21] | Taconic correctional. | 泰克尼克监狱 |
[28:23] | Okay. Let’s see if she can shed some…light. | 我们去看看她知道些什么 |
[28:30] | Guys, I know what you’re trying to do, | 两位 我知道你们想干什么 |
[28:32] | why you’re being so nice to me. | 我知道你们为什么对我这么好 |
[28:34] | Beckett clued me in. | 贝克特给我提了个醒 |
[28:36] | And, honestly, it’s just making it harder, | 说实话 你们让我更纠结了 |
[28:38] | so just…act normal. | 所以你们 正常点就行 |
[28:42] | – Man. – Man. | -晕 -晕 |
[28:43] | He really can’t decide between us. | 我们俩真让他左右为难啊 |
[28:45] | Yeah, but can you blame him? | 这也不能怨他 |
[28:46] | I mean, poor guy. He’s in a no-win situation. | 可怜娃 两头都是好兄弟 |
[28:50] | But… I may have a solution. | 话说回来 我可能有办法 |
[28:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:55] | Okay, let me — let me get this straight. | 让我先把思路理理清 |
[28:57] | You guys want me to decide who should be Castle’s best man? | 你俩想让我决定谁才是卡塞尔的伴郎 |
[29:02] | Yeah. It’s perfect. You’re the maid of honor. | 非你莫属啊 你是伴娘 |
[29:04] | So you pick, we let Castle know. Everybody wins. | 你来选 我们通知卡塞尔 这是多赢局面 |
[29:06] | Javi, this is ridiculous. Of course she’s gonna pick you. | 哈维这不成 她当然会选你 |
[29:08] | That’s because there’s no better best-man material | 那是因为我身上有独一无二的 |
[29:10] | than this man right here. | 优质伴郎气质 |
[29:11] | Right, baby? | 是吧 心肝 |
[29:12] | Javi, do you really think I’d pick you with our history? | 哈维 就咱俩的历史 你真以为我会选你 |
[29:17] | Well, I guess that’s settled. | 看来大局已定了 |
[29:19] | What’s settled is, you two are idiots. | 这个大局就是 你俩纯属发傻 |
[29:22] | I’m not picking either one of you. | 我谁都不会选 |
[29:24] | You want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[29:26] | Because I’m not the groom. | 因为我不是新郎 |
[29:29] | Detectives. | 回见 侦探们 |
[29:31] | She’s just mean. | 她嘴好毒 |
[29:33] | Well…we can’t force Castle to choose between us. | 总之我们不能强迫卡塞尔二选一 |
[29:37] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[29:46] | Two days ago, the warden told me my son was dead. | 两天前狱警告诉我我儿子死了 |
[29:50] | So I’m just waiting for someone to come along | 我一直在等人来 |
[29:53] | and tell me that he was wrong — | 告诉我那狱警说错了 |
[29:55] | That there’s been some sort of mistake. | 告诉我他们搞错人了 |
[30:00] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[30:03] | I lost him a long time ago. | 我很久之前就失去他了 |
[30:07] | Did Logan ever talk to you about a friend of his dying? | 罗根是否跟你提起过他的一位去世的朋友 |
[30:10] | Maybe under unusual circumstances? | 比如在某些非常情况下 |
[30:13] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:14] | Because we believe that it might be related to Logan’s murder. | 因为我们认为这是罗根被害的线索之一 |
[30:21] | Well, there was Jay. | 有个叫杰的 |
[30:23] | Who was Jay? | 杰是谁 |
[30:24] | He was a scrawny little kid from the neighborhood, | 他是我家附近的一个精瘦的小男孩 |
[30:26] | a couple years younger than Logan. | 比罗根小几岁 |
[30:28] | He and some of the other kids in the neighborhood | 他常和附近街区的其他孩子在一起玩 |
[30:31] | used to call themselves “the Bronx Skate Crew.” | 他们自称为”布朗克斯滑板帮” |
[30:37] | None of them… had much of a home life, | 这些孩子都没什么像样的家庭 |
[30:39] | so they’d just ride around on their boards all day long | 所以他们整天都粘在滑板上 |
[30:42] | and…get into places they shouldn’t. | 净逛些不该去的地方 |
[30:47] | But Jay was the one that Logan said | 杰是罗根认为为数不多的 |
[30:49] | might be even better than he was. | 比他滑得还好的人之一 |
[30:51] | And what happened to Jay? | 杰是怎么死的 |
[30:53] | He was killed in some accident — | 他死于一场事故 |
[30:54] | I don’t know — like six years ago. | 大概是六年前吧 |
[30:56] | Cops never figured out what happened. | 警察也没查出个头绪来 |
[30:59] | Did Logan ever talk about Jay’s death at the time? | 罗根当时有没有和你提起过杰的死 |
[31:02] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 有任何反常的地方吗 |
[31:05] | No. I mean, it was the first time that somebody that he knew died, | 没有 那是第一次他认识的人死了 |
[31:08] | So he — he took it hard. | 所以他…很难过 |
[31:15] | Jay Dixon, age 12. | 杰·迪克逊 12岁 |
[31:17] | He died April 27th, 2008. | 死于2008年4月27日 |
[31:19] | Coroner ruled the death a homicide. | 验尸官判定为他杀 |
[31:21] | It was never solved. | 但凶手从未找到 |
[31:22] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:22] | C.O.D. was blunt-force trauma to the head, | 死因是头部受到重创 |
[31:24] | and his body was found at a construction site. | 他的尸体是在一处建筑工地找到的 |
[31:27] | Any leads on who did it? | 有任何凶手的线索吗 |
[31:28] | No. There were no witnesses, no suspects. | 没有 既没有证人也没有嫌疑人 |
[31:30] | All in all, it wasn’t much of an investigation. | 总而言之 没什么可调查的线索 |
[31:32] | 12-year-old gets killed, | 十二岁的孩子被杀 |
[31:33] | and no one cares enough to find his murderer. | 却没有一人去查明真相找出真凶 |
[31:36] | Logan did. | 罗根这么做了 |
[31:37] | Finding justice for Jay | 为杰讨回公道 |
[31:38] | seems to be the very reason he came to New York. | 是他来到纽约的唯一原因 |
[31:39] | But why now, six years later? | 但为什么是现在 六年后 |
[31:41] | And why did Logan think he was running out of time? | 为什么罗根认为他时间不多了 |
[31:44] | And what’s the connection to Zaretsky or his law firm? | 这跟扎列特茨基或是他的律所又有什么关联 |
[31:47] | If there is one, I haven’t found it. | 就算是有关联 我也还没找出来 |
[31:49] | He’s not named in this file, and there’s no wrongful-death | 他的名字不在这份文件里 也没有对业主 |
[31:51] | or other litigation against the property owners. | 提出任何过失致死或是任何其他类型的诉讼 |
[31:53] | Okay, get ahold of Jay’s parents. | 联系杰的父母 |
[31:54] | Let’s see if they’ve been in contact with Logan recently. | 看他们最近有没有跟罗根联系过 |
[31:57] | Hey, guys. Check it out. | 快来看看 |
[31:59] | Search team just found this camcorder | 搜索队刚刚在罗根被杀的那条小道尽头 |
[32:01] | down the block from where logan was killed. | 发现了这个摄像机 |
[32:03] | A Hi8 camcorder. | 一个超八摄像机 |
[32:05] | Yeah. CSU gave it a quick look. | 没错 鉴证组很快地检查了一遍 |
[32:08] | No prints, no cassette tape. | 上面没有指纹 里面也没有录像带 |
[32:09] | But check it out. | 但看看这里 |
[32:12] | Bullet hole. So Logan must have had this on him when he was shot. | 弹孔 罗根被枪杀时一定拿着这个 |
[32:15] | Looks like someone tried to pry open the cassette slot. | 看来有人想要撬开录像带槽 |
[32:17] | Yeah, killer must have wanted whatever was inside. | 是的 凶手肯定很想要里面的录像带 |
[32:21] | I know why Logan bought the camera. | 我知道为什么罗根带着摄像机了 |
[32:23] | He didn’t intend to record something. | 他并不是想要录像 |
[32:25] | He wanted to play an old cassette tape. | 他是想要播放一个旧的录像带 |
[32:27] | You think that’s why he broke into the law offices | 你觉得他就是为了偷一盘录像带 |
[32:29] | to get a Hi8 tape? | 才闯进律所吗 |
[32:31] | Jay was killed six years ago. | 杰六年前被杀 |
[32:32] | If there was evidence of his death, | 如果真的有他被杀的证据 |
[32:34] | It’s possible it could be on a format like this. | 有可能会被录在这样的录像带上 |
[32:36] | Yeah, but we still don’t have it. | 没错 但我们手里没有录像带啊 |
[32:38] | Or do we? | 确定吗 |
[32:39] | Look. | 看 |
[32:43] | The tape must have torn when the killer ripped it out. | 录像带一定在凶手扯出来时被撕断了 |
[32:46] | And… | 而且… |
[32:49] | Voil? | 瞧瞧吧 |
[32:56] | So, I was able to digitize that tape fragment | 我把那个录像带的片段数字化了 |
[32:58] | and recover about six seconds of footage. | 并成功修复了六秒钟图像 |
[33:01] | Look at the time stamp — April 27th, 2008. | 看看这个时间标示 2008年4月27日 |
[33:05] | That’s the same date Jay Dixon was killed. | 杰·迪克逊就是在这天被杀的 |
[33:07] | I think I can improve the resolution. | 我觉得我能再提高下分辨率 |
[33:12] | Is that a construction site? | 这是个建筑工地吗 |
[33:13] | This could be footage of Jay Dixon’s murder. | 这有可能是杰·迪克逊被谋杀的录像 |
[33:16] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[33:18] | You ever tell anyone what happened to Jay, | 如果你告诉任何人杰被杀的真相 |
[33:20] | you’ll be dead, too! | 你也会死 |
[33:22] | That’s Tommy Fulton, C.E.O. of New York Street Sports. | 这是汤米·弗顿 纽约街头运动的执行总裁 |
[33:25] | Looks like six years later, tommy made good on that promise. | 看来六年后 汤米兑现承诺了 |
[33:33] | Six years ago, Logan witnesses his friend’s murder, | 六年前 罗根目击了他的朋友被杀 |
[33:37] | and then Tommy threatened to kill Logan | 汤米威胁罗根如果他告诉别人 |
[33:39] | if he ever told what happened to Jay. | 杰被杀的真相 他也会被杀 |
[33:41] | After all these years, | 几年后 |
[33:42] | Logan couldn’t live with the guilt | 罗根良心过不去 |
[33:44] | and came back to expose the truth. | 回来揭发真相 |
[33:45] | So, the question is, | 所以问题是 |
[33:47] | what was that tape doing in the law office, | 录像带为什么会在律所里 |
[33:49] | and how is Zaretsky connected to all of this? | 而扎列特茨基到底跟这件事有什么关联 |
[33:52] | I think I figured that one out. | 我觉得我查清这个问题了 |
[33:53] | Who do you suppose does all the contract work | 你觉得是谁在处理街头运动节的 |
[33:55] | for the Street Sports Festival? | 所有合约 |
[33:57] | Brett Zaretsky? | 布伦特·扎列特茨基 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:59] | And Zaretsky also represents Tommy Fulton personally. | 而且扎列特茨基还是汤米·弗顿的私人律师 |
[34:03] | I hope you have a good reason | 我希望你把我叫到这里来 |
[34:05] | for dragging us down here, detective. | 能说出个好理由 警探 |
[34:08] | How about…murder? | 谋杀这个理由…怎么样 |
[34:10] | C-come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:11] | If this is about Logan, I-I was at a club | 如果又是因为罗根的话 我那天 |
[34:13] | doing promotions from m-midnight to 4:00 a.m. | 从午夜到凌晨四点都在一个俱乐部里做宣传 |
[34:16] | And where were you on April 27th, 2008 — | 那你2008年4月27日在哪里 |
[34:19] | when Jay Dixon was killed? | 杰·迪克逊被杀的那一天 |
[34:25] | You ever tell anyone what happened to Jay, | 如果你告诉任何人杰被杀的真相 |
[34:27] | you’ll be dead, too! | 你也会死 |
[34:33] | When I asked you earlier this morning about Jay Dixon, | 当我今早问你杰·迪克逊的时候 |
[34:35] | you said that you never heard of him. | 你说你从未听说过这个人 |
[34:37] | And that was a lie. | 你撒谎了 |
[34:39] | That tape proves nothing about Logan or Jay’s deaths. | 这录像带与罗根和杰的死无关 |
[34:42] | I can place you at the scene | 我可以确认你出现在 |
[34:44] | of a six-year-old unsolved murder. | 六年前未破谋杀案的犯罪现场 |
[34:46] | I also have circumstantial evidence | 我还有间接证据证明 |
[34:48] | that you killed Logan in order to cover it up. | 你为了掩盖真相杀了罗根灭口 |
[34:50] | Now, how much more do you think a jury is gonna need | 你觉得陪审团还需要多少证据 |
[34:52] | in order to connect those dots? | 把线索联系起来 |
[34:54] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[34:55] | No, don’t explain anything, Tommy. | 什么都不要解释 汤米 |
[34:57] | You think you can hide behind attorney/client privilege | 你隐瞒少年被谋杀的证据 |
[35:00] | if you conceal evidence of a child’s murder? | 还想躲在律师客户保密协议这道保护网后吗 |
[35:02] | I will have you disbarred, | 我会取消你的律师资格证 |
[35:03] | and then you will stand trial alongside your client. | 然后你就要和你的客户一起受审 |
[35:06] | Maybe you’d like to call your lawyer. | 或许你该打给你的律师了 |
[35:09] | Don’t say another word. | 什么都不要说 |
[35:11] | Brett, what’s the point? | 布伦特 还有什么意义吗 |
[35:12] | I mean, the whole plan’s screwed anyway. | 反正整个计划已经搞砸了 |
[35:14] | Stop digging our graves. | 别再自掘坟墓了 |
[35:16] | I’m not going down for murders that someone else did. | 我是不会含冤入狱的 |
[35:18] | For god’s sake, shut your mouth, Tommy. | 天呐 闭嘴 汤米 |
[35:21] | No. Not this time. | 这次我可不会听你的 |
[35:24] | I think you should leave now. | 我觉得你应该离开 |
[35:26] | Well, you can’t kick me out of here. | 你不能把我赶出去 |
[35:27] | This man is my client. | 这个人是我的客户 |
[35:30] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[35:33] | Either you leave on your own | 你是要自己离开 |
[35:34] | or I will have you forcibly removed. | 还是要我找人把你架走 |
[35:57] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[35:59] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[36:02] | How did Jay die six years ago? | 杰六年前是怎么死的 |
[36:07] | I started out making skateboard videos | 我 杰和罗根当时开始 |
[36:10] | with Jay and Logan. | 录滑板视频 |
[36:12] | That day, I was taping the two of them | 那天 我在给他俩录像 |
[36:14] | and my friend D.K. doing tre flips. | 而我的朋友D.K.在做翻板 |
[36:18] | Little Jay — he was a natural. | 小杰 他是天生好手 |
[36:21] | But… D.K. couldn’t do it. | 但 D.K.做不来 |
[36:25] | He was never that good on a board. | 他的滑板技术永远都不及杰 |
[36:28] | Jay… | 杰 |
[36:30] | He had a mouth on him. | 嘴比较损 |
[36:32] | And he was rubbing it in D.K.’s face. | 他当面嘲笑了D.K. |
[36:37] | D.K. just snapped. | D.K.发怒了 |
[36:39] | He…grabbed Jay… and… | 他抓起杰 |
[36:45] | …he slammed him against this beam… | 把他往梁子上撞 |
[36:51] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[36:56] | By the time we could pull him off… | 等我们把他拉开的时候 |
[37:01] | …Jay was gone. | 杰已经断气了 |
[37:03] | And the whole thing was caught on tape. | 整个过程都被录了下来 |
[37:08] | Logan… | 罗根 |
[37:10] | He wanted to tell someone, but we were all too scared. | 他打算报案 但我们都害怕极了 |
[37:15] | D.K. wanted that video. | D.K.想要那录像 |
[37:18] | He had the most to lose. | 他害怕失去拥有的一切 |
[37:21] | So… | 所以 |
[37:24] | We cut a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[37:26] | What kind of a deal? | 什么协议 |
[37:32] | $5 million for the tape. | 五百万美金换那盘录像带 |
[37:34] | What kind of kid has $5 million? | 什么孩子会有五百万 |
[37:37] | D.K. Does. | D.K.有 |
[37:39] | With what he’s getting from his family, | 相比他将要从家族里继承的财产 |
[37:41] | it was a drop in the bucket. | 五百万只是九牛一毛 |
[37:43] | That’s why you had to hang on to the tape. | 所以你才一直保存带子 |
[37:45] | The money was in a trust fund. | 钱来自于信托基金 |
[37:47] | D.K. wouldn’t have acess to it until his 21st birthday | D.K.要等到21周岁才对它享有所有权 |
[37:51] | And that’s why Logan knew he had to act right away. | 所以罗根意识到他必须马上行动 |
[37:53] | You were gonna turn over the tape, | 因为你会把它交给D.K. |
[37:54] | and it was gonna get destroyed, along with the truth. | 录像带将随真相一起埋葬 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:07] | Cheers, guys. Drink up. | 干杯 伙伴们 尽情喝 |
[38:09] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[38:15] | Hey, detectives! Stoked to see you. | 警探们 很高兴见到你们 |
[38:17] | Like my new company logo? | 喜欢我新公司的商标吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah, it’s — it’s killer. | 嗯 不错 很独特 |
[38:21] | In fact, Ross de Koning, | 罗斯·迪·科宁 |
[38:23] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Logan Moore. | 现在我们以涉嫌谋杀罗根·摩尔和 |
[38:25] | And the murder of Jay Dixon. | 和杰伊·迪克森的罪名逮捕你 |
[38:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[38:30] | Tommy Fulton told us everything. | 汤米·弗顿已向我们坦白一切 |
[38:32] | Sorry to ruin your birthday, D.K. | D.K. 很抱歉毁了你的生日派对 |
[38:34] | But look on the bright side — the good news is, you’re 21 now. | 但往好的方面想 你已经21岁了 |
[38:37] | You have control of your trust fund, | 这意味着你有了信托基金的掌控权 |
[38:38] | so you’ll have plenty of money to spend on your defense. | 有足够的钱来为自己辩护 |
[38:40] | Well, I won’t have to, brah, ’cause you got no proof. | 不需要 因为你们没有证据 |
[38:43] | I think we will, brah — after we take a look | 我想我们会找到证据的 在我们检查 |
[38:46] | at that motocross bike in your garage | 你放在车库的越野摩托车后 |
[38:48] | and match it to the tire treads at the crime scene. | 再与犯罪现场留下的轮胎痕迹做个比对 |
[38:50] | We have officers searching your loft right now. | 现在他们正在搜查你的阁楼 |
[38:52] | What are the odds they find the 9mm you used to kill Logan? | 你觉得他们找到那把杀死罗根的枪的机会有多大 |
[39:01] | Where you going? Huh? | 还想跑 |
[39:08] | With Tommy’s testimony, the D.A. is confident | 有汤米的证词 地检有信心 |
[39:11] | that he’s gonna get Ross de Koning convicted for both murders. | 以两项谋杀罪将罗斯·迪·科宁定罪 |
[39:14] | At least Logan succeeded in his quest. | 至少罗根的愿望实现了 |
[39:17] | He found justice for his friend. | 他为朋友伸张了正义 |
[39:21] | And to think all this happened | 回想这一切 |
[39:23] | because Ross couldn’t bear being second-best. | 只因为罗斯不甘屈居第二 |
[39:27] | So, are you ready for another rematch? | 你准备好再战一场了吗 |
[39:29] | Really? | 你确定 |
[39:30] | You would deny me a chance at redemption? | 你不会剥夺我翻盘的权利吧 |
[39:32] | Well, keep on this path, there’s a lot you’ll be denied. | 照此下去 你被夺去的可不止于此了 |
[39:39] | Hey, Castle. You got a minute? | 卡塞尔 过来聊两句 |
[39:41] | Yeah, we need to have a little man chat. | 男人间的谈话 |
[39:44] | There…are some…reports that I have to file. | 我还有些报告要整理 |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:50] | So, we’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我们想了很久 |
[39:52] | And, uh, well, we know what you’re going through. | 知道你纠结无比 |
[39:54] | You do? Yeah. | 你们知道 |
[39:55] | We know how tough it’s been, | 我们知道那有多难 |
[39:57] | so we decided to make it easy for you. | 所以我们决定别让你难做 |
[39:59] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah. We talked it over. | 我们谈过了 |
[40:03] | And now you don’t have to choose. | 现在你不必二选一了 |
[40:06] | We’ll both be your best man. | 我们都会是你的伴郎 |
[40:07] | Co-best men. | 双伴郎 |
[40:08] | And, believe me, we’re gonna do it up right for you. | 相信我 我们会好好做的 |
[40:11] | Best of both worlds, buddy. | 两全其美 |
[40:15] | Guys, I’m, uh, I’m flattered and, uh…and honored. | 兄弟们 我受宠若惊 |
[40:19] | – You’re welcome. – Yeah, you should be. | -不客气 -应该的 |
[40:22] | But…I already decided. | 但我已经作出选择了 |
[40:25] | – You made the right choice. – You’re talking about me, right? | -你作出了正确选择 -你选的是我对吗 |
[40:27] | I think we’re gonna have a great time. | 我想我们会配合得很好的 |
[40:27] | ’cause it’s like, we know each other. | 因为我们了解对方 |
[40:28] | The ideas that I’ve already | 我刚想到个主意 |
[40:29] | come up with are pretty amazing. | 太赞了 |
[40:31] | I know the best restaurant. | 我知道最好的餐厅 |
[40:31] | Do you like…’cause I am on the V.I.P. — | 你喜欢什么吗 因为我可是那的贵宾 |
[40:33] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[40:35] | I asked Alexis to be my best man. | 阿丽克西斯会做我的伴郎 |
[40:38] | Aside from Beckett, | 除了贝克特 |
[40:39] | she’s the most important person in my life, | 她是我一生中最重要的人 |
[40:42] | So I — | 所以我 |
[40:46] | You will be my groomsmen, though, right? | 你们会做我的男傧相 对吗 |
[40:50] | – Yeah, man. – Yeah. | -会的 -当然 |
[40:51] | – Yeah, I mean, sure. – I wouldn’t miss that day for anything. | -会的 -我不会错过那天的任何事 |
[40:53] | – I’ll be there. Of course. – It’s gonna be magical. | -我当然会在 -那太棒了 |
[40:54] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[40:55] | It’s your day. | 那可是你的大日子 |
[40:56] | I didn’t see that coming. | 没想到会是这样 |
[40:58] | I can’t believe I gave him my pen. | 我居然把自己的笔送给他了 |
[40:59] | I can’t believe I shared a family secret recipe. | 我还与他分享了家族菜谱 |
[41:01] | I can’t believe we just got beat by a girl. | 我不敢相信我们输给了一个妹子 |
[41:03] | Let’s never speak of this again. | 永远别再提这茬 |
[41:05] | Speak of what? | 提什么 |
[41:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:13] | So, um… | 我 |
[41:15] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈去哪了 |
[41:17] | She and Alexis went to dinner | 她和阿丽克西斯出去吃晚饭了 |
[41:18] | and a midnight sing-along of “Grease.” why? | 顺便去看《油脂》的合唱版 怎么了 |
[41:20] | ’cause… i’m ready for a rematch. | 因为我准备好再战一局 |
[41:26] | Why did you do that? | 你在干嘛 |
[41:27] | New game. | 新游戏 |
[41:29] | Poker. | 我们来打扑克 |
[41:33] | You want to play poker against me? | 你要和我打扑克 |
[41:35] | Strip poker. | 脱衣扑克 |
[41:37] | I’ll deal. | 我马上洗牌 |
[41:46] | Your bet. | 到你了 |
[41:48] | I think I’m gonna go all-in. | 我要全部押上 |
[41:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:51] | But…all I have left to bet with is the shirt. | 但是我只剩这件T恤当筹码了 |
[41:56] | I’ll take that bet. | 我接受这个筹码 |
[41:58] | What do you got? | 你手上有什么牌 |
[41:59] | Who cares? | 谁关心 |
[42:02] | This is so much better than scrabble. | 这比拼字游戏好玩多了 |
[42:04] | Yeah! | 对 |