时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | What if we got married on the cyclone? | 我在飓风上结婚怎么样 |
[00:26] | The roller coaster at Coney Island? | 科尼岛的过山车吗 |
[00:28] | Come on. How much fun would that be? | 想想啊 那得多好玩 |
[00:30] | And talk about an appropriate, | 而且你说这多合适啊 |
[00:32] | if not slightly on-the-nose metaphor… | 虽然这暗喻的意思有点明显 |
[00:35] | a bride and groom together, side-by-side, | 新娘新郎肩并肩 |
[00:37] | as they go through the ups and downs, | 经历人生中的起起伏伏 |
[00:38] | the twists and turns, and the loop-de-loops of life. | 辗转波折 和周而复始 |
[00:41] | Castle, I love you, | 卡塞尔我爱你 |
[00:41] | but I will not marry you on a ride | 但我不会在车上 太空 |
[00:43] | or up in space or on a slide. | 或过山车上跟你结婚 |
[00:46] | Bet Dr. Seuss got married somewhere fun. | 苏斯博士肯定在个很有趣的地方结的婚 |
[00:48] | Yes, his wife’s living room. | 是啊 在他妻子的客厅里 |
[00:51] | How many people do you think can fit | 而且那种过山车上 |
[00:53] | in one of those roller-coaster cars, anyway? | 能塞下多少人啊 |
[00:55] | 20? 30? | 二三十吗 |
[00:57] | You know, that’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[00:59] | We should determine exactly whom we are going to invite. | 我们该决定好我们该请谁 |
[01:02] | Yeah, good idea. | 是啊 好主意 |
[01:04] | That way we can determine exactly how big | 这样我们就能决定该建造一个 |
[01:07] | a roller-coaster car we need to build. | 多大的过山车了 |
[01:08] | Or how big of an actual venue we need. | 或者我们需要一个多大的实际场地 |
[01:10] | Either way, I’ll go and get the paper. | 不管怎样 我去拿纸 |
[01:12] | I’ll get a pen. | 我去拿笔 |
[01:14] | And I will get the phone. | 我还是接电话吧 |
[01:17] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:22] | You know, there’s a good argument for keeping the list really small. | 要知道 少请点人是很有道理的 |
[01:25] | Just immediate family. | 比如只请近亲 |
[01:27] | This argument doesn’t have something to do with | 你的道理跟某种 |
[01:28] | a certain amusement park ride, does it? | 游乐园器械无关吧 |
[01:30] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:31] | Getting married is an intimate act, | 结婚是件私密的事 |
[01:33] | and our ceremony should reflect that intimacy. | 我们的仪式应该也很有私密感 |
[01:35] | And that way, we could all fit into one car. | 而且这样 我们都能坐进过山车里了 |
[01:37] | Ryan, how do you feel about roller coasters? | 莱恩 你对过山车什么意见 |
[01:39] | Ooh, make me nauseous. Why? | 让我想吐 怎么了 |
[01:41] | No reason. Who’s our victim? | 没什么 死者是谁 |
[01:43] | Peter Cordero, 26. | 彼得·科尔德罗 26岁 |
[01:45] | According to the super, he lives alone. | 据楼管说 他是独居 |
[01:47] | He’s a future’s trader at JP Harding, | 是哈丁集团的期货交易员 |
[01:49] | the Wall Street investment firm. | 是华尔街的投资公司 |
[01:50] | And how was he killed? | 他怎么死的 |
[01:51] | Uh, single GSW to the chest. | 胸口中一枪致死 |
[01:53] | Looks like his own future got traded. | 看来他的未来[期货]被卖掉了 |
[01:55] | Yeah, not without a fight first. | 而且还拼死挣扎了一番 |
[01:57] | Who found the body? | 谁发现了尸体 |
[01:58] | Well, that’s an interesting question. | 这个问题很有趣 |
[02:00] | At 10:03 p.m., a woman made a 911 call | 晚上10点3分 一个女人拨打911 |
[02:04] | from a pay phone down the block, | 电话是从街区前边一部付费电话打出 |
[02:06] | but she refused to leave her name. | 但她没说名字 |
[02:08] | A pay phone down the block? | 街区前边的一部付费电话 |
[02:10] | But how would she know he was dead unless… | 那她怎么知道他死了呢 除非… |
[02:12] | Unless she was in the apartment. | 除非她进过公寓 |
[02:14] | Well, lividity places the time of death | 从尸斑来看 死亡时间 |
[02:16] | 8:00 and 10:00, | 在8点到10点之间 |
[02:17] | So if the 911 call came in at 10:03… | 如果911电话是10点3分拨出 |
[02:21] | She could be our killer. | 她可能就是凶手 |
[02:22] | Esposito’s checking security-cam footage. | 埃斯波西托在检查监控录像 |
[02:24] | Hopefully, we caught her on tape. | 希望能拍到她 |
[02:25] | Now, is it just me, or is it odd | 只有我觉得奇怪吗 |
[02:27] | that our victim is wearing a suit jacket, tie, pants, | 死者穿着西装外套 打领带 裤子 |
[02:30] | shoes, but his shirt is unbuttoned? | 鞋子 却唯有衬衫解开了 |
[02:32] | It’s odd, all right. And look at this… | 的确挺怪 还有这个 |
[02:36] | His shirt was on and buttoned when he was shot. | 他被射杀时 他的衬衫是穿好扣好的 |
[02:39] | So our killer unbuttoned his shirt after he was dead. | 那么凶手是在他死后解开衬衫的 |
[02:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[02:43] | The killer was looking for something. | 凶手在找什么 |
[02:46] | A pricy necklace or… oh, a bunch of cash | 价值连城的项链 或者像《华尔街之狼》那样 |
[02:48] | taped to his chest like “Wolf of Wall Street.” | 找贴在他胸前的一堆现金 |
[02:51] | There’s something else. | 还有别的 |
[02:52] | I didn’t find any defensive wounds, | 我完全找不到自卫伤 |
[02:54] | So if there was a fight out there, | 如果他们在那边发生了打斗 |
[02:56] | I don’t think this guy was in it. | 估计他是没参与 |
[02:58] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:59] | There are no security cameras in the lobby, | 大堂没有监控摄像头 |
[03:01] | but I found one in a liquor store down the street. | 但街上一家酒肆有摄像头 |
[03:04] | It got a shot of that pay phone right when the 911 call came in. | 拍到了911电话打进来时付费电话那里的照片 |
[03:09] | Okay. Canvas the neighbors. | 在邻里排查 |
[03:10] | See if anyone saw her in the building. | 看是否有人在楼里看到过她 |
[03:12] | Did you talk to next of kin yet? | 你们找到近亲了吗 |
[03:13] | Well, the guy didn’t have any immediate family, | 他没有很近的亲属 |
[03:15] | But he did list a cousin in Queens, | 但他在皇后区有个堂亲 |
[03:18] | a Maria Cordero, as his in-case-of-emergency. | 玛利亚·科尔德罗 是他的紧急联系人 |
[03:21] | All right, bring her in. | 好的 去带她来局里 |
[03:21] | Let’s see if she recognizes the woman in the photo. | 看她是否认得照片里的女人 |
[03:24] | Castle and I will go to his place of work | 我和卡塞尔去他工作的地方 |
[03:25] | and see what they know there. | 看看他们知道什么 |
[03:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:33] | No. No. I’m sorry. I don’t know her. | 抱歉 我不认识她 |
[03:37] | Maria, did your cousin say anything about having a girlfriend? | 玛利亚 你堂哥有没有提过他有女朋友 |
[03:40] | No. He said he didn’t have time. Work was his life. | 没有 他说他没时间 工作是他的全部 |
[03:44] | Were the two of you close? | 你们很亲密吗 |
[03:45] | Peter was like my brother. | 彼得就像我哥哥一样 |
[03:48] | When he was 10, his parents died in the big earthquake in Venezuela. | 他10岁时 他父母死于委内瑞拉的一场大地震 |
[03:52] | My parents adopted him and brought him to the states. | 我父母领养了他 把他带来美国 |
[03:56] | Did Peter say anything about having any enemies? | 彼得有提过他有什么仇家吗 |
[03:58] | No. Peter was a sweet guy. | 没有 他人很好 |
[04:01] | He never forgot where he came from… | 他从未忘记自己的出身 |
[04:03] | Not like those privileged, silver-spoon types he worked with. | 不像他工作上那些生于富贵人家的人 |
[04:07] | He was a scholarship kid, | 他是个拿奖学金的孩子 |
[04:08] | so everything he got was through hard work. | 他得到的一切都是靠努力工作 |
[04:12] | When did you talk to him last? | 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[04:13] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[04:16] | And how did he seem? | 他精神如何 |
[04:19] | Stressed, actually. | 压力很大的样子 |
[04:21] | Did he say what about? | 他说是什么事了吗 |
[04:22] | No. I-I don’t know. | 没有 我不知道 |
[04:24] | When I asked him, he said something happened at work, | 我问他时 他只说是工作上的事 |
[04:27] | but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. | 不过他应付得来 |
[04:33] | JP Harding investment bank. | 哈丁集团投资银行 |
[04:35] | This place is either the engine of capitalism | 这里要么是资本主义的动力 |
[04:38] | or the poster child of greed and corruption, | 要么是贪婪和腐败的代表 |
[04:41] | depending on which paper you read. | 这要看你读哪份报纸了 |
[04:43] | Maybe the invisible hand of the market killed Peter. | 或许是市场的无形之手杀了彼得 |
[04:45] | It would explain the lack of defensive wounds. | 这就能解释他为什么没有自卫伤了 |
[04:48] | You know, prep-school buddy of mine came to work here out of college. | 我预科学校的一个同学离开大学后来这儿工作 |
[04:51] | He made a quarter of a billion dollars before he was 30, | 他不到30就挣了2.5亿 |
[04:54] | retired, and bought an island. | 然后退休 买了座小岛 |
[04:56] | Wait. He owns his own island? | 什么 他有自己的小岛 |
[04:58] | We should definitely invite him to the wedding. | 我们应该请他来参加婚礼 |
[05:00] | Excuse me. Hi, I’m detective Beckett. | 你好 我是贝克特探长 |
[05:03] | We need to speak with Peter Cordero’s boss. | 我们要见彼得·科尔德罗的上司 |
[05:04] | Jamie Berman, I believe? | 是杰米·波曼吧 |
[05:06] | Can I tell him what it’s regarding? | 我能告诉他是关于什么事的吗 |
[05:08] | Killing — | 猎杀 |
[05:10] | are you capable of it? | 你们有这个本事吗 |
[05:12] | Because if you are, I will make you rich. | 如果你们有 我能让你们发大财 |
[05:17] | Goldman just poached consolidated’s pension account | 高盛今早刚从我们这里挖走了 |
[05:20] | from us this morning, so I am offering a bounty. | 集团的养老金账户 所以我现在悬赏 |
[05:25] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[05:29] | A million dollars to the first son of a bitch at this table | 一百万美金 给在座之中第一个 |
[05:31] | to poach an account back from Goldman. | 从高盛那里把客户挖回来的人 |
[05:34] | It’s open season, guys — open-hunting season. | 狩猎季节到了 各位 狩猎季节 |
[05:38] | I want you to make them bleed! | 我要你们把他们杀得血肉横飞 |
[05:41] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:43] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 上吧 |
[05:44] | Excuse me, Mr. Berman. | 打扰一下 波曼先生 |
[05:47] | Detective Beckett. Could we have a word, please? | 贝克特探长 能说几句吗 |
[05:49] | I told you S.E.C. pricks to talk to my lawyer. | 你们这些证监会找茬的去跟我律师谈 |
[05:52] | I’m not S.E.C. I’m NYPD — homicide. | 我不是证监会的 是纽约警局的 凶案组 |
[05:56] | Homicide? | 凶案组 |
[05:59] | I apologize for the theatrics, detective, | 刚刚那出戏抱歉了 探长 |
[06:02] | but in this world, it gets results. | 但在这个世界 钱能激励他们 |
[06:05] | And here I thought the stories | 我还以为 |
[06:06] | of wall street excess were exaggerated. | 那些华尔街故事太夸张了呢 |
[06:08] | Mr. Berman, I understand that Peter Cordero | 波曼先生 据我所知彼得·科尔德罗 |
[06:10] | reported directly to you. | 是你的直属下属 |
[06:12] | Yes, he was my best commodities’ trader. | 对 他是我手下最好的期货操盘手 |
[06:14] | And one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. | 是我见过的最好的人 |
[06:16] | In this part of the world, anyway. | 至少是在这个圈子里 |
[06:18] | Do you have any leads? | 你们有什么线索了吗 |
[06:19] | Uh, just one. | 只有一个 |
[06:20] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[06:25] | No. I’m afraid I don’t. | 不 不认识 |
[06:27] | Well, according to Peter Cordero’s family, | 据彼得·科尔德罗的家人说 |
[06:29] | he was having some trouble here at work. | 他在工作上遇到了麻烦 |
[06:32] | Do you have any idea what that might have been? | 你知道可能是什么事吗 |
[06:33] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[06:34] | In fact, he was having one of the best months he’s ever had. | 其实 他本月业绩是最好的一个月 |
[06:36] | And what about his clients? Any problems there? | 那他的客户呢 有什么问题吗 |
[06:38] | Well, Pete was a rising star. His clients loved him… | 他是明日之星 客户们都喜欢他 |
[06:43] | But… | 但是 |
[06:44] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[06:45] | Last week, I was taking the stairs to the 65th floor — | 上周 我走楼梯上65楼 |
[06:49] | my version of exercise — | 我的锻炼方式 |
[06:52] | and I saw Peter in the stairwell | 我看到彼得在楼梯间里 |
[06:53] | with this guy who looked like a gangbanger. | 跟一个看着像小混混的人在一起 |
[06:56] | All tatted up his neck, big scar on his cheek. | 脖子上都是纹身 脸上有大刀疤 |
[07:00] | Not the kind of guy you ever see down here. | 是在这里不会看到的那种人 |
[07:02] | And he was handing Peter a package about yea big. | 他给了彼得一个这么大的包裹 |
[07:06] | When Peter saw me, he looked guilty as hell. | 彼得见到我后 一副做了亏心事的样子 |
[07:10] | So I just kept walking. | 于是我就走开了 |
[07:12] | And you didn’t ask him about it? | 你没有问他吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I did later, | 我后来问了 |
[07:15] | but he said it was nothing, so I just let it go. | 但他说没事 我就没管 |
[07:18] | You saw a gangbanger in your stairwell, | 你在楼梯间里看到了小混混 |
[07:20] | and you just let it go? | 结果什么都不管 |
[07:22] | This is a high-stress environment, detective. | 这是一个高压环境 探长 |
[07:25] | We don’t ask a lot of questions | 我们不问那么多 |
[07:27] | about what our people do to — to get through the day. | 不打听员工做了什么 来撑过每一天 |
[07:30] | Okay. Do you think you can describe him to a sketch artist? | 好吧 你能跟画像师描述一下那个人吗 |
[07:33] | I think so. | 可以的 |
[07:34] | Great. I need the names of all of Peter’s associates here at work. | 好的 我需要彼得所有同事的名字 |
[07:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:38] | Lanie’s got something for us. | 蕾妮有新发现 |
[07:41] | Still no indication of defensive wounds, | 仍然没有自卫伤的迹象 |
[07:43] | but I did find this when I checked his nails for DNA. | 但我在查他指甲里的DNA时发现了这个 |
[07:50] | Numbers. | 数字 |
[07:51] | 7 2 3 5 9 8 “7, 2, 3, 5, 9, 8.” | |
[07:53] | He wrote it in pen I’d say four or five days ago. | 他在四五天前用钢笔写的 |
[07:56] | But that’s not why I called you. | 但我不是为了这个才叫你们过来 |
[07:59] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:01] | On his chest, next to the “Y” incision. | 在他胸口 Y型缝线的旁边 |
[08:07] | – Look at what? – It’s subtle — | -看什么 -很微小 |
[08:09] | so subtle, I almost missed it. | 小得我差点都忽略了 |
[08:11] | But I think it explains why his shirt was ripped open. | 我觉得这是他衬衫被扯开的原因 |
[08:15] | – You see this grainy material? – Yeah. | -看到这里颗粒状的皮肤吗 -嗯 |
[08:17] | It’s adhesive residue. | 这是胶水残留 |
[08:19] | In fact, there’s a residue pattern | 事实上 残留痕迹 |
[08:21] | from his belly to his chest. | 从肚子一直到胸口 |
[08:23] | Adhesive? | 胶水 |
[08:24] | Looking at the pattern, | 从这个痕迹看 |
[08:25] | I’d say your wall street wolf was wearing a wire. | 我觉得这只华尔街之狼戴着窃听器 |
[08:30] | A wire? | 窃听器 |
[08:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:32] | We believe our killer removed it | 我们觉得凶手射杀他之后 |
[08:33] | from the victim’s body after shooting him. | 把窃听器从死者身上拿走了 |
[08:35] | Do we know who he was wearing a wire for? | 知道他是替谁戴着窃听器吗 |
[08:37] | Well, we’re checking | 我们还在 |
[08:38] | with other branches of law enforcement right now. | 跟其他执法部门核对 |
[08:40] | What about this woman who called in the murder? | 这个在凶案后报警的女人呢 |
[08:42] | Have you been able to identify her? | 你们查到她的身份了吗 |
[08:43] | You know, no one in Cordero’s life | 科尔德罗认识的人当中 |
[08:45] | seems to know who she is, | 没有人知道她是谁 |
[08:46] | and we have no idea where to find her. | 我们也不知道该去哪找她 |
[08:48] | I…think she just found us. | 我觉得…她来找我们了 |
[08:53] | Oh, lord. | 天呐 |
[08:55] | I’d say your case just got a lot more complicated. | 我得说你们的案子变得更复杂了 |
[08:58] | What is it, sir? | 怎么说 长官 |
[08:58] | They’re from the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 她们来自联邦检察官办公室 |
[09:01] | You know them? | 你认识她们 |
[09:01] | Uh, not the woman from the photo, | 不认识照片里的女人 |
[09:03] | but the woman with her is Elizabeth Weston, | 但她旁边的那个叫伊丽莎白·韦斯顿 |
[09:05] | The U.S. Attorney for the southern district. | 是南方地区的联邦检察官 |
[09:09] | She also happens to be my sister. | 还是我妹妹 |
[09:24] | Victoria. Been a while. | 维克多利亚 好久不见 |
[09:26] | Yes, it has. | 的确 |
[09:31] | And who is this? | 这位是 |
[09:33] | I’m Stefanie Goldmark, assistant U.S. Attorney. | 我是史黛芬妮·葛马科 联邦助理检察官 |
[09:35] | We’re here about the Cordero murder. | 我们为了科尔德罗被杀一案而来 |
[09:38] | Oh, well, that’s funny, | 那就有趣了 |
[09:39] | because we have a few questions about that ourselves. | 因为我们对此也有许多疑问 |
[09:41] | Starting, Ms. Goldmark, | 首先 葛马科女士 |
[09:42] | with why you didn’t identify yourself | 你用公共电话报警时 |
[09:44] | when you made that 911 call from the pay phone. | 为什么不肯透露自己的身份 |
[09:49] | Because I instructed her not to. | 因为我让她别透露的 |
[09:52] | I couldn’t afford to compromise our investigation. | 我不能暴露我们的调查 |
[09:55] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[09:59] | Is there somewhere private we can talk? | 我们能找个地方私下谈吗 |
[10:03] | All right, Elizabeth, what’s this all about? | 伊丽莎白 到底是什么事 |
[10:06] | Your victim was a confidential informant for my office | 死者是我们的秘密线人 |
[10:09] | in an ongoing criminal investigation of JP Harding. | 我们在对哈丁集团进行刑事调查 |
[10:12] | Which is why Cordero was wearing a wire. | 所以科尔德罗戴着窃听器 |
[10:15] | Yes, and since JP Harding is on the 65th floor, | 对 因为哈丁集团在65楼 |
[10:18] | we couldn’t monitor it live. | 所以我们无法实时监控 |
[10:19] | Cordero put it on every morning and turned it in every night, | 科尔德罗每天早上戴上 晚上上交 |
[10:22] | along with the attached recording device. | 连同相应的录音设备 |
[10:24] | Only last night, he didn’t. | 但昨晚他没有上交 |
[10:26] | I went to his apartment to see what happened. | 我去他的公寓查看情况 |
[10:28] | That’s when I found him, and the wire was gone. | 于是发现他死了 窃听器也不在了 |
[10:31] | We think that there was something key | 我们认为窃听器录下了 |
[10:32] | to our investigation on that wire | 对我们调查很关键的信息 |
[10:34] | and that’s why he was killed. | 而他也因此被杀 |
[10:35] | So where are you on leads? | 你们掌握了什么线索 |
[10:39] | Well, uh, ballistics is running the slug, | 弹道科在查子弹的来历 |
[10:41] | but right now the only lead is this sketch, | 但目前的线索只有这个画像 |
[10:43] | provided by Mr. Cordero’s boss, Jamie Berman. | 由科尔德罗先生的老板杰米·波曼提供 |
[10:46] | It’s of a man he saw with our victim. | 他看到过这个人和被害人一起 |
[10:48] | Well, I wouldn’t put much credence in that sketch. | 还是别太相信这个画像 |
[10:50] | Why? Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:52] | Because Berman is the target of our investigation. | 因为波曼是我们这次调查的目标 |
[10:55] | Jamie Berman, head of JP Harding? | 杰米·波曼 哈丁集团的负责人 |
[10:57] | We’ve been trying to mount a case against him for years — | 我们试图立案起诉他很多年了 |
[10:59] | Insider trading, securities fraud. | 内线交易 证券欺诈 |
[11:01] | We know he’s doing it. | 我们知道他做了 |
[11:02] | We just haven’t been able to get proof. | 但一直没拿到证据 |
[11:04] | Not without getting inside. | 除非能够打入内部 |
[11:06] | Berman’s too careful. | 波曼很谨慎 |
[11:07] | Then, last month, we caught a break. | 上个月我们有了突破口 |
[11:09] | Peter Cordero was found with a baggie of cocaine | 彼得·科尔德罗在一次盘查中 |
[11:11] | during a stop-and-frisk. | 被搜出一袋可卡因 |
[11:13] | With his priors for possession when he was a teen, | 由于他还是青少年时就持有过毒品 |
[11:15] | he was facing 5 to 10. | 他面临着5到10年的监禁 |
[11:17] | You got Cordero to play ball. | 你们让科尔德罗和你们合作 |
[11:19] | He jumped at an immunity deal. | 他欣然同意了豁免协议 |
[11:20] | He’d already gotten valuable information | 他已经掌握了一些有价值的信息 |
[11:22] | on his wire recordings. | 存在窃听录音器里 |
[11:23] | But yesterday, he was scheduled | 但是昨天 他本来应该 |
[11:25] | to meet with Berman one-on-one. | 和波曼单独面谈 |
[11:27] | He was gonna push him to open up about some of his deals. | 逼他说出他干的一些勾当 |
[11:29] | Cordero may have pushed too hard. | 科尔德罗可能逼太紧了 |
[11:31] | We think Berman made Cordero in that meeting. | 我们认为波曼在会面时识破了科尔德罗 |
[11:35] | So you think Jamie Berman’s somehow responsible | 所以你们认为杰米·波曼 |
[11:37] | for Cordero’s death? | 与科尔德罗的死有关 |
[11:38] | Well, if Berman knew | 是的 如果波曼知道 |
[11:39] | he had incriminated himself on tape… | 自己在录音带上供认了罪行 |
[11:42] | He’d go to any lengths to get it back. | 他会不惜一切把它夺回来的 |
[11:44] | Victoria, this investigation is ongoing, | 维多利亚 调查还在继续 |
[11:47] | and exposing it to Mr. Berman or anyone at JP Harding | 如果将消息透露给波曼或哈丁集团的人 |
[11:50] | would break federal statutes. | 就会违反联邦法律 |
[11:52] | But I thought that this was something | 但我觉得你和你的团队 |
[11:54] | that you and your team needed to know. | 必须知道这些事 |
[11:56] | I’d certainly say so. | 那是当然 |
[11:58] | So I trust that you will keep my office in the loop | 那么如果案件的调查出现了重大进展 |
[12:00] | if there are any… significant developments. | 你们一定会通知我们 |
[12:03] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[12:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:14] | Sir, I didn’t — I didn’t know you had a sister. | 长官 我不知道你还有个妹妹 |
[12:17] | Oh, well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[12:24] | U.S. Attorney for the southern district? | 南部地区的联邦检察官 |
[12:27] | That’s a really big deal. | 这可不是什么小事 |
[12:30] | Why hasn’t Gates ever mentioned her before? | 为什么盖茨以前从没有提过她 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, but there was definitely a subtle chill | 不知道 但她们之间 |
[12:33] | between the two of them. | 绝对有点僵 |
[12:35] | “A subtle chill”? | 有点僵 |
[12:36] | More like a polar vortex. | 我看是极地漩涡 |
[12:38] | I’m guessing something happened between them in the past — | 我猜她们俩过去应该发生了点什么 |
[12:42] | Something deeply personal | 十分私人的事 |
[12:43] | that Gates does not want us to know about. | 盖茨不愿我们知道 |
[12:46] | I’ll give you a dollar if you ask her. | 如果你去问她我就给你一美金 |
[12:48] | – No way. – Come on. Aren’t you curious? | -才不 -别这样 你不好奇吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, but I like my job too much. | 好奇啊 但我太喜欢我的工作了 |
[12:51] | Hey, so, uh, there may be something to the U.S. Attorney’s theory. | 联邦检察官的说法可能有点靠谱 |
[12:55] | I checked Cordero’s calendar. | 我查了一下科尔德罗的日历 |
[12:56] | He was scheduled to meet with Berman | 他昨天下午五点的确安排了 |
[12:57] | at 5 p.m. yesterday. | 和波曼会面 |
[12:58] | And whatever they talked about, it got heated. | 不管他们说了什么 情况有点不妙 |
[13:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:02] | According to building security, | 根据楼层的监控录像 |
[13:03] | the two of them left shortly after | 两人很快就离开了 |
[13:05] | and seemed to be in the middle of a fight. | 并且看起来像起了争执 |
[13:14] | Yeah, Peter and I had words yesterday. | 是的 彼得和我昨天说过话 |
[13:16] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[13:17] | So, you didn’t tell us about that | 今天早上我们谈话的时候 |
[13:18] | – when we talked this morning. – ‘Cause it wasn’t relevant. | -你没告诉我们 -因为这不相关 |
[13:20] | How is it not relevant? | 怎么不相关呢 |
[13:22] | The video shows you leaving together. | 录像显示你们俩同时离开 |
[13:23] | Two hours later, he’s dead. | 两小时后 他就死了 |
[13:24] | It’s not relevant because I didn’t kill him. | 不相关是因为我没有杀他 |
[13:27] | Honestly, detective, what would be my motive? | 说真的 探长 我有什么动机呢 |
[13:31] | What exactly were the two of you arguing about? | 你们俩到底为什么起了争执 |
[13:34] | A business deal. | 一笔生意 |
[13:36] | You looked pretty worked up for a business deal. | 为一笔生意的话 你太激动了吧 |
[13:38] | There was a lot riding on it. | 这笔生意很重要 |
[13:40] | What was the deal? | 什么生意 |
[13:41] | Client confidentiality, detective. | 客户隐私 探长 |
[13:44] | I’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 我不能说 |
[13:46] | You had a meeting with Peter before that. | 你和彼得在此之前会过面 |
[13:48] | What were you speaking about then? | 你们那时候在谈什么 |
[13:49] | Other financial matters. | 其他的财务问题 |
[13:51] | What kind of financial matters? | 什么样的财务问题 |
[13:52] | Sensitive ones, any discussion of which, | 敏感的问题 任何对此的探讨 |
[13:55] | even with law enforcement, | 即使是跟执法部门 |
[13:56] | would be considered insider trading. | 都可能被认为是内线交易 |
[13:59] | So unless you have a subpoena — | 除非你们有法院的传票 |
[14:00] | Who else was at the meeting? | 还有谁参加了会面 |
[14:02] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[14:03] | And what did you do after you left the lobby? | 你离开大厅之后去了哪里 |
[14:05] | Oh, we walked up Lafayette and parted ways around spring. | 我们沿着拉菲尔街往上走到喷泉就分开了 |
[14:07] | What time was that? | 那时候几点 |
[14:08] | Around 6:15. | 6点15左右 |
[14:10] | Where were you between 8:00 and 10:00? | 你八点到十点间去了哪里 |
[14:11] | At my usual table at le cirque. | 坐在马戏团餐厅我平时的座位上 |
[14:13] | Feel free to check. | 你们可以去查 |
[14:15] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[14:17] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[14:18] | I have a conference call with the Fed. | 我和美联储有个电话会议 |
[14:22] | Oh, and if you want to talk to me again, detective, | 对了 如果你还想找我 探长 |
[14:25] | call my lawyer. | 给我的律师打电话 |
[14:32] | Le cirque confirms that Berman was there | 马戏团餐厅确认波曼 |
[14:34] | 8:00 p.m. till 10:25. | 8点到10点25都在那儿 |
[14:37] | Couldn’t have been him. | 不可能是他 |
[14:38] | ‘Cause a guy like berman isn’t gonna get his hands dirty. | 因为像波曼那样的人不会自己动手 |
[14:40] | He’s gonna hire someone. | 他肯定雇了别人 |
[14:42] | No, your sister’s right. Berman is behind this. | 你妹妹是对的 波曼是幕后黑手 |
[14:44] | And speaking of your sister — | 说到你妹妹 |
[14:46] | Let’s not. | 打住 |
[14:47] | If Berman is behind this, | 如果波曼是幕后黑手 |
[14:49] | he will do everything he can to protect himself. | 他会用尽一切手段来保护自己 |
[14:51] | Knowing that the Feds are watching him, | 知道联邦政府的人在监视他 |
[14:53] | he would be careful to cover his tracks. | 他肯定会小心翼翼地隐藏自己 |
[14:54] | It’s gonna be next to impossible to trace this back to him. | 要查到他身上简直不可能 |
[14:58] | So, all we’re really sure of | 那我们现在能确定的就是 |
[14:59] | is that the sketch he gave us | 他给我们的这个画像 |
[15:01] | is a load of fictitious crap | 是个虚构的陷阱 |
[15:02] | meant to send us in the wrong direction. | 用来误导我们的调查方向 |
[15:03] | It’s not as fictitious as you think. | 素描不是虚构的 |
[15:05] | I just got the ballistics back on the bullet that killed Cordero. | 我刚拿到杀科尔德罗那把枪的弹道报告 |
[15:08] | Striations match a slug that was pulled from a robbery shooting | 弹痕和三个月前布朗克斯区一家酒馆的 |
[15:11] | at a bodega in the Bronx three months ago. | 抢劫枪击案的子弹相符 |
[15:13] | The detectives couldn’t make a case, | 警方的证据不足以立案 |
[15:15] | but their three best suspects were gang members, | 但三个最可能的疑犯都是帮派成员 |
[15:18] | including this guy. | 包括这个人 |
[15:19] | – Same guy. – Same gun. | -同一个人 -同一把枪 |
[15:22] | Hector Nunez? | 海克托·努涅斯 |
[15:23] | Yeah, runs the south Bronx territory of los Caballeros gang. | 对 掌控着卡瓦列罗斯帮派的布朗克斯南部地区 |
[15:25] | Priors include assault, attempted manslaughter, | 前科包括暴力袭击 杀人未遂 |
[15:28] | and conspiracy to distribute cocaine. | 以及合谋分销可卡因 |
[15:33] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你搞错了 |
[15:34] | Peter had nothing to do with cocaine. He hated drugs. | 彼得从不沾染可卡因 他厌恶毒品 |
[15:37] | Do you know he was arrested last month for possession? | 你知道上个月他因为持有毒品被捕吗 |
[15:40] | That’s impossible. I know Peter. | 不可能 我了解彼得 |
[15:41] | He’d never use that stuff. | 他不可能吸毒的 |
[15:43] | Are you sure, Maria? | 玛利亚 你确定吗 |
[15:44] | Because he was seen receiving a package last week from this guy. | 上星期有人看到这个男人给了他一个包裹 |
[15:50] | No. No. It — it can’t be. | 不 不 这不可能 |
[15:53] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[15:55] | Hector Nunez. | 他是海克托·努涅斯 |
[15:56] | He was Peter’s best friend growing up. | 是彼得从小玩到大的好朋友 |
[15:58] | But then he got mixed up in a gang, | 但他后来进了帮派 |
[15:59] | And he tried to drag Peter in, too. | 也想把彼得拉进去 |
[16:02] | Afterwards, Hector changed. He became dangerous. | 后来海克托就变了 变得危险 |
[16:05] | Peter cut ties with him over a decade ago. | 彼得在十多年前就和他撇清关系了 |
[16:09] | Can you think of any reason why he’d be back in Peter’s life? | 你知道为什么他和彼得又牵扯上了吗 |
[16:11] | Hector was a devil. | 海克托是个恶魔 |
[16:13] | Peter would have never gotten mixed up with him again… | 彼得根本不会再和他牵扯不清的 |
[16:17] | …unless he didn’t have a choice. | 除非是万不得已 |
[16:28] | This is a long way from Wall Street. | 这里和华尔街真是相去甚远呐 |
[16:30] | This doesn’t make any sense. If Peter was into drugs, | 这说不通啊 如果彼得真吸毒了 |
[16:34] | he had enough money to get them from downtown. | 他肯定有钱从市区买毒品 |
[16:36] | Why would he risk getting them | 明知道海克托很危险 |
[16:37] | from someone that he knew was dangerous? | 为什么还从他那儿买毒品呢 |
[16:39] | There it is — el baile club. | 就是这儿 热舞乐部 |
[16:41] | Yeah, unofficial headquarters of los Caballeros. | 卡瓦列罗斯帮派的非官方集聚地 |
[16:45] | Stick close. | 跟紧我 |
[16:46] | If Hector’s as dangerous as advertised, | 如果海克托真像传言的那么危险 |
[16:48] | things might get a little hairy. | 可能会有些麻烦 |
[16:49] | Hairy’s my middle name. | 麻烦[多毛]是我的专长 |
[16:52] | That sounded a lot better in my head. | 这话讲出来不如心里想的那么好 |
[17:04] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定我们没走错吧 |
[17:06] | Those guys don’t look very dangerous. | 那些人看起来不像危险人物 |
[17:10] | What about those guys? | 那些人呢 |
[17:12] | Ah, you mean the heavily-armed ones. | 那些荷枪实弹的啊 |
[17:17] | We’re looking for Hector Nunez. | 我们要找海克托·努涅斯 |
[17:22] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[17:32] | Hector Nunez? | 海克托·努涅斯 |
[17:34] | Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[17:39] | Detective, you shouldn’t be here. You could get hurt. | 探长 你不该来这儿的 受伤就不好了 |
[17:42] | It’s a dangerous neighborhood. | 这附近不大安全 |
[17:45] | Yeah, well, maybe I should take you down to my neighborhood. | 也许我该把你带到我的地盘问话 |
[17:48] | Let me save you some time. | 给你省点时间吧 |
[17:49] | Whatever it is, I didn’t do it. | 不管你想问什么 我都没做过 |
[17:52] | And I suppose you’ve never heard of a Peter Cordero, either. | 那你也没听过一个叫彼得·科尔德罗的人了 |
[17:56] | What about Peter? | 彼得怎么了 |
[17:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:08] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[18:09] | Well, we were thinking you… | 我们以为是你… |
[18:12] | …might…be able to… tell us. | …你也许你能告诉我们 |
[18:16] | I’d never hurt peter. | 我绝不会伤害彼得 |
[18:18] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[18:21] | When we were kids and the gang wanted to take him, | 我们小时候 帮派想招募他 |
[18:22] | I wouldn’t let them. | 我阻止了 |
[18:23] | I knew he could do better. | 我知道他能拥有更好的生活 |
[18:26] | So how did he end up shot and killed with your gun? | 那他怎么会被你的枪射杀呢 |
[18:30] | Something was going on with him. | 他出了什么事 |
[18:31] | He called me last week — first time in years. | 上周他时隔多年头一次打电话找我 |
[18:34] | Said he was into some deal that was gonna make him rich, | 说他在做什么能赚钱的买卖 |
[18:36] | but it was dangerous. | 但很危险 |
[18:38] | In case something went wrong, he needed to protect himself. | 他需要保护自己 以防出事 |
[18:41] | He said he need a weapon. | 他说要一把武器 |
[18:42] | You’re saying you gave him that gun? | 你是说你把那把枪给了他 |
[18:44] | Well, he said he couldn’t buy one himself | 对 他说他一直被监视 |
[18:45] | ’cause he was being watched all the time. | 不能自己去买枪 |
[18:47] | Was that what was in the package you gave him in the stairwell? | 你在楼梯间给他的包裹里就是枪吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:53] | That deal that he was into — was it drugs? | 他所说的买卖是毒品吗 |
[18:56] | Not drugs, money. Something to do with bank accounts. | 不是毒品 是钱 和银行账户有关 |
[19:00] | “Bank accounts”? | 银行账户 |
[19:01] | Last Thursday night, he came to me, | 上周四夜里 他来找我 |
[19:04] | said he needed one last favor. | 要我最后再帮他个忙 |
[19:07] | He wanted me to take an envelope to a manager at some bank in midtown | 让我把一个信封交给市中心什么银行的经理 |
[19:11] | Suisse Federal or something. | 好像是瑞士联邦银行什么的 |
[19:13] | Why couldn’t he just do it himself? Why would he need you? | 他为什么不自己去呢 为什么让你去 |
[19:16] | Said he couldn’t afford to be seen at the bank — was too risky. | 他说不能被人看到他去银行 风险太大 |
[19:19] | What was in the envelope? | 信封里是什么 |
[19:20] | He said something about transfer instructions. | 他说是过户指令什么的 |
[19:23] | It was sealed, but there was a bank account number | 信封封起来了 但有个银行账号 |
[19:26] | written on the outside. | 写在信封外面 |
[19:27] | Do you remember the number? | 你记得账号吗 |
[19:28] | Wrote it down in case something went wrong. | 为防出事我写下来了 |
[19:31] | I guess it did. | 还真出事了 |
[19:37] | Not the same six-digit number that was on his hand. | 不是他右手上写的六位数字 |
[19:40] | After I took the envelope to the bank, | 我把信封送去银行之后 |
[19:42] | I called Peter at work to confirm it was done. | 我打电话给彼得告诉他送到了 |
[19:45] | That’s the last time we talked. | 那是我们最后一次通话 |
[19:51] | Hector’s alibi checks out. | 海克托的不在场证明确认了 |
[19:53] | He was at lady of mercy | 彼得被杀时 |
[19:54] | nursing home visiting his mom when Peter was killed. | 他在仁慈圣母养老院看望他母亲 |
[19:57] | Mysterious financial transactions, | 神秘的财务交易 |
[20:00] | a deal so dangerous he needed a gun… | 需要用到枪的危险买卖 |
[20:02] | Seem to me there’s a lot more | 我觉得你妹妹的重要证人 |
[20:04] | to your sister’s star witness than she knew. | 有很多事没有告诉她 |
[20:06] | “Than she knew” or than she chose to tell us about? | 没告诉她还是她故意没告诉我们 |
[20:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[20:11] | Yo. Talked to the manager at Suisse Federal. | 问过瑞士联邦银行的经理了 |
[20:14] | He confirmed that a bank account with those numbers exists, | 他证实确实有那个账号 |
[20:16] | But he refused to give out any information on it. | 但他拒绝透露任何信息 |
[20:19] | Did he at least acknowledge it was Peter Cordero’s account? | 那他有没有说这是彼得·科尔德罗的账户 |
[20:21] | He couldn’t, because he didn’t know himself. | 他没说 因为他自己也不知道 |
[20:24] | It’s a numbered account set up for privacy, | 这是一个私密数字账户 |
[20:25] | so the only way that anyone can access it is with a password. | 要访问它必须要有密码才行 |
[20:28] | So there’s no way to know what Cordero was doing. | 那我们岂不是没办法知道科尔德罗在干嘛了 |
[20:30] | No. | 没办法 |
[20:31] | Unless… | 除非 |
[20:34] | Six digits? | 六位数 |
[20:37] | Seems kind of password-y to me. | 这看起来挺像个密码的 |
[20:42] | Okay, read it to me. | 好了 念给我听 |
[20:43] | 723598 723598. | |
[20:47] | Come on. | 快出来吧 |
[20:50] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[20:51] | Castle, you’ve done it again. | 卡塞尔 你又成功了 |
[20:54] | What’s it say? | 里面有多少钱 |
[20:57] | The balance is zero dollars. | 余额是零 |
[20:59] | Zero dollars? That doesn’t seem very dangerous. | 零 这个看上去人畜无害 |
[21:02] | Feels like the end of a treasure hunt | 感觉就像是寻宝探险的最后 |
[21:03] | where you open up the chest and it’s just full of sand. | 你打开宝箱结果里面装满了沙子 |
[21:05] | Wait. Go to the day Mr. Nunez claims he did the transfer, | 等等 查一下努涅斯先生说他转账的那天 |
[21:08] | March 21st. | 三月二十一日 |
[21:11] | Oh, my god. $25 million. | 我的天 2500万美元 |
[21:15] | Whoa. That’s some expensive sand. | 这宝箱里装的是金沙啊 |
[21:17] | Looks like it came into the account | 看来这笔钱是在 |
[21:19] | the day before at 8:34 in the morning, | 前一天早上8:34转入的 |
[21:21] | and then Hector transferred it out. | 随后海克托就把这笔钱转走了 |
[21:23] | A secret $25 million transfer that got him killed. | 神秘的2500万美元转账把他害死了 |
[21:28] | What the hell was Cordero into? | 科尔德罗到底卷入什么麻烦事了 |
[21:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:35] | Any luck? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[21:36] | No. I just talked to the head of Suisse Federal Bank. | 没 我刚和瑞士联邦银行的领导通话 |
[21:39] | Given international banking regulations, | 根据国际银行管理规则 |
[21:40] | there’s no way to tell | 我们没办法知道 |
[21:41] | where that money came from or were it went. | 这笔钱是哪里来的或者汇到哪里去了 |
[21:43] | Or if the money’s even Cordero’s. | 这笔钱是不是科尔德罗的都无法确定 |
[21:44] | He could have been moving it for someone else. | 他也许是在帮别人转移 |
[21:46] | Sir, if this transaction was somehow responsible | 长官 如果这笔转账是和科尔德罗的死有关 |
[21:48] | for Cordero’s death and we can’t track it, | 而我们又无法查清它的来龙去脉 |
[21:50] | then we may never be able to find his killer. | 那我们就可能永远也找不到凶手了 |
[21:55] | There may be another way. | 也许还另有办法 |
[22:00] | $25 million? | 2500万美元 |
[22:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:02] | And your informant went to a great deal of trouble to keep it secret. | 你的线人为了保密可费了不少周折 |
[22:05] | And you have no idea where the money came from? | 那你也不知道那些钱是哪里来的 |
[22:07] | No, but odds are it’s what got him killed. | 不 不过那些钱很可能是他被杀的原因 |
[22:11] | Elizabeth, if you know anything about this… | 伊丽莎白 如果你知道任何和这有关的 |
[22:14] | Of course I don’t know anything about this. | 我当然什么都不知道了 |
[22:18] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[22:19] | Do you blame me? | 怪我咯 |
[22:20] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:22] | And given the lengths he went to hide the transaction, | 你看他费了那么大劲隐藏这笔转账 |
[22:24] | he clearly didn’t want me to know. | 显示是不想让我知道 |
[22:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | Then I’m gonna need access to Peter Cordero’s wire recordings. | 我需要查看彼得·科尔德罗的录音记录 |
[22:30] | For what? | 为什么 |
[22:30] | Because there may be something on those tapes | 因为那些录音记录里 |
[22:32] | that’s relevant to his murder. | 可能有和他被害有关的内容 |
[22:34] | We went through them. | 我们都查过了 |
[22:34] | If there was anything on there, we would have heard it. | 如果有什么的话 我们会注意到的 |
[22:36] | Not if you weren’t listening for it. | 不仔细是听不到的 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry, Victoria, but those wire recordings | 非常抱歉 维多利亚 那些录音记录 |
[22:42] | are a privileged part of a confidential investigation. | 是一项机密调查的一部分 |
[22:45] | I can’t give you access. | 我不能给你查看 |
[22:46] | “Can’t” Or “Won’t”? | 是不能还是不愿 |
[22:48] | Do you think I’m blind? | 你觉得我是瞎了吗 |
[22:50] | Bringing down someone as big as Berman, | 抓住像波曼这样厉害的人物 |
[22:52] | you’d be able to write your own ticket. | 你就能呼风唤雨了 |
[22:54] | The mayor’s office, Attorney General — | 市长 司法部长 |
[22:56] | Everything you always dreamed of. | 你所梦想的一切一切 |
[22:59] | But you need Cordero’s testimony, | 可你需要科尔德罗的证词 |
[23:01] | and if he was involved in anything dirty while acting as a witness, | 假如他在作证的时候参与了什么非法活动 |
[23:05] | It’d jeopardize your whole case. | 就会毁了你整个案子 |
[23:06] | That’s why you won’t give us those tapes — | 那就是为什么你不愿意给我那些录音 |
[23:08] | Because you’re afraid of what we might find. | 因为你害怕我们会找到不利的东西 |
[23:10] | Taking down a shark like Berman would send a signal | 抓住像波曼那样的骗子可以震慑 |
[23:13] | to every fraudulent actor in the financial market. | 所有金融圈里的骗子们 |
[23:15] | I have to think about the greater good. | 我必须顾全大局 |
[23:18] | Oh, is that what you tell yourself | 这就是你对自己说的 |
[23:19] | so you can sleep at night? | 好睡个好觉吗 |
[23:24] | You could never play the game, could you? | 你根本不懂这里的游戏规则 不是吗 |
[23:27] | It’s why you’re stuck behind a desk | 所以你只好整天困在办公室里 |
[23:28] | instead of running the entire force down at 1 P.P. | 而不是统领整个纽约警局 |
[23:31] | I am not stuck anywhere. | 我才没有困在这里 |
[23:34] | And I will never, never apologize | 我永远也不会为我维护法律 |
[23:36] | for doing my job to the letter of the law. | 尽心尽力的行为而道歉 |
[23:39] | Now, I’m gonna need those wire recordings. | 好了 快把那些录音资料给我 |
[23:43] | Or do I have to go over your head? | 难道你要我向你的上级报告吗 |
[23:54] | Anything that you find, you bring it to me first. | 任何你找到有关的 你先跟我说 |
[23:57] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[23:59] | I will not have you screw up | 我不能让你又毁了 |
[24:00] | another one of my investigations. | 我另一个案子 |
[24:09] | Let’s not put her on the list. | 我们可不能邀请她 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:18] | 彼得·科尔德罗 录音记录 | |
[24:22] | I feel bad for Gates. | 我真为盖茨感到难过 |
[24:24] | My sisters could never work together. | 我的姐妹们根本无法共处一室 |
[24:25] | I tell you, when the two of them went at it — whoo! | 我跟你说 她们打起来的时候 简直 |
[24:28] | I wouldn’t mind going out with Gates’ sister. | 我不介意和盖茨的妹妹出去约会 |
[24:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:31] | How’d you like having Gates as your sister-in-law? | 要是盖茨成了你的大姨你感觉如何 |
[24:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:38] | I think I got something. | 我想我是发现了点东西 |
[24:40] | So, on March 21st, Peter Cordero’s wire | 在3月21日 彼得·科尔德罗的监听器 |
[24:42] | picked up a phone call from Hector Nunez | 录下了海克托·努涅斯打来的电话 |
[24:45] | to confirm that the transfer was done. | 就是确认转账完成的那通 |
[24:47] | The call came in at 9:25 A.M. | 电话是上午9:25打进来的 |
[24:49] | That’s pretty much what Hector said. | 这和海克托说的一致 |
[24:50] | Yeah, but listen to the next two calls that Peter makes. | 是的 仔细听下面两通彼得打的电话 |
[24:55] | He’s saying, “I’m calling on behalf of Armando Garcia. | 他是说”我以阿曼多·加西亚的名义打电话 |
[24:57] | “I want to make sure that his money was received. | “我想确认下他的钱已经收到了 |
[24:59] | Can you confirm the amount?” | 你能确认下数量吗” |
[25:02] | Then he says, “Thank you,” And then hangs up. | 然后他说”谢谢” 随后挂断电话 |
[25:04] | Who’s Armando Garcia? | 阿曼多·加西亚是什么人 |
[25:06] | I checked with JP Harding, | 我向哈丁集团查过了 |
[25:07] | but they don’t have any clients by that name. | 他们没有客户是叫这个名字的 |
[25:09] | So it wasn’t company business? | 那就不是公司的生意伙伴了 |
[25:10] | No. Now listen to the second call. | 不是 仔细听第二通电话 |
[25:13] | Is he in? It’s Peter Cordero calling. | 他到了吗 我是彼得·科尔德罗 |
[25:17] | Hey, everything’s taken care of, | 所以的事情都办妥了 |
[25:18] | but we’re running out of time. | 不过我们时间所剩不多了 |
[25:20] | We need to get this done in the next couple days. | 我们得在之后几天把这事搞定 |
[25:23] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[25:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:27] | “Everything’s taken care of” — | 一切都处理好了 |
[25:28] | That must be about the $25 million. | 说的一定是那两千五百万 |
[25:30] | But what exactly was getting done in the next couple of days? | 但之后几天到底要干什么 |
[25:33] | And how did it get him killed? | 为什么会导致他被杀 |
[25:35] | We need to find Armando Garcia. | 我们得找到阿曼多·加西亚 |
[25:37] | Yeah. Unfortunately, it’s a pretty common name. | 是 但不幸的是 这名字很常见 |
[25:39] | There are hundreds of Armando Garcias in the U.S. Alone. | 光是在美国就由几百个阿曼多·加西亚 |
[25:41] | It’s gonna be hard to narrow it down. | 很难缩小范围 |
[25:42] | Unless we can find out who he was calling. | 除非我们能查出他打给了谁 |
[25:44] | At 9:25, Peter would have been at work. | 9点25分时 彼得应该在工作 |
[25:46] | He would’ve made those phone calls from his desk phone. | 他应该是用办公桌上的电话打的 |
[25:48] | If we can get those phone records, | 如果我们能拿到通话记录 |
[25:49] | they could tell us what he was involved in. | 说不定就能知道他被卷入了什么事 |
[25:52] | I’ll put in for a warrant. | 我去申请搜查令 |
[25:53] | Hopefully, we’ll get it by morning. | 希望上午前就能拿到 |
[25:56] | You know, I was thinking about Gates’ sister, | 想到盖茨的妹妹 |
[25:58] | and it got me wondering — | 我就很好奇 |
[26:00] | do you have any family I don’t know about? | 你还有没有什么我不知道的家人 |
[26:03] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[26:04] | Good. Because this “intimate wedding” of ours… | 那就好 因为我们这个”私密的婚礼” |
[26:08] | Oh, no. You too? | 不是吧 你也有那么多 |
[26:10] | – How bad is yours? – I’ve got over 100. | -你那边有多糟 -我有一百多个亲友 |
[26:13] | I’m at 300 over that. | 我比你还多三百个 |
[26:15] | 400?! | 四百个 |
[26:16] | Well, to be fair, I am world-famous… | 公平点来说 毕竟我名震全球… |
[26:19] | …ish. | …吧 |
[26:20] | Uh, look, it’s a first draft. | 听着 这只是初稿 |
[26:22] | It just needs some editing. | 再精简一下就行了 |
[26:23] | Brutal, ruthless editing. | 残暴无情地精简 |
[26:26] | Castle, Michael Connelly? | 卡塞尔 迈克尔·康纳利 |
[26:27] | You haven’t seen him in over a year. | 你都一年多没见过他了 |
[26:29] | Do you not remember what he wrote about your last book? | 你不记得他怎么写你上一本书的了吗 |
[26:32] | No. I think we got our first edit. | 不行 第一个要精简的就是他 |
[26:33] | Uh, well, I have to invite Connelly, | 我必须得邀请康纳利 |
[26:35] | because if he finds out | 因为万一他发现 |
[26:36] | that Jonathan Kellerman made the cut — | 乔纳森·凯勒曼被邀请了… |
[26:38] | And I have to invite Kellerman | 而我必须得邀请凯勒曼 |
[26:39] | because I have to invite Wes Craven and Stephen King. | 是因为我得邀请韦斯·克雷文和史蒂芬·金 |
[26:41] | Yeah, but we got to start somewhere. | 那我们总得找个地方下手吧 |
[26:42] | Well, I think I know where. | 我知道从哪下手了 |
[26:45] | Aunt Theresa? | 特雷莎姑姑 |
[26:46] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[26:47] | After what she posted about me on facebook? | 她在脸谱网上那么说我 |
[26:49] | She took it down. | 她后来删了 |
[26:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办 |
[26:53] | We can’t have 500 people at the wedding. | 我们不能请五百个人来参加婚礼 |
[26:55] | Hello, you two. | 你们好 两位 |
[26:56] | Ah, help has arrived in the form of a neutral third party. | 中立的第三方来帮我们了 |
[27:00] | Someone who was born to be brutal and ruthless. | 一个生来就残暴无情的人 |
[27:03] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 多谢 |
[27:05] | Oh, still working on the invite list, I see. | 你们还在研究邀请名单啊 |
[27:09] | Yes, actually. And would you mind joining us? | 是啊 你能跟我们一起来吗 |
[27:12] | Love to. | 乐意之至 |
[27:13] | Let me get my list. | 我去拿我的名单 |
[27:14] | Oh, you know, I had no idea how many people I needed to invite | 我把所有名字都写下来之后 |
[27:18] | until I wrote them all down. | 才知道我要请多少人 |
[28:18] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[28:19] | I crossed-referenced my mother’s list with my list. | 我把我妈的名单和我的交叉比对了 |
[28:22] | We have three names in common. | 有三个人是重合的哦 |
[28:23] | Wow, three names. That’s…great. | 三个 真是太好了 |
[28:26] | That takes us from, what, 585 to 582? | 所以人数从585降到582了吗 |
[28:30] | There’s got to be a better way to cut this down. | 一定有更好的精简办法 |
[28:32] | Ryan, you guys kept your wedding small. | 瑞恩 你的婚礼规模就挺小 |
[28:33] | What was it — like 100 people? | 大概就一百人吧 |
[28:35] | Yeah, that’s all we could afford. | 对 我们只花得起这个钱 |
[28:37] | How did you contain the list? | 你是怎么精简名单的 |
[28:40] | I have a lot of relatives who hate me now. | 有很多亲戚都记恨上我了 |
[28:42] | So, the warrant on Cordero’s phone finally came through. | 科尔德罗电话的搜查令下来了 |
[28:47] | Whoever this Armando Garcia is, | 不管这个阿曼多·加西亚是谁 |
[28:48] | it has something to do with Venezuela. | 一定跟委内瑞拉有关 |
[28:50] | That’s where Peter was from. | 彼得就是从那来的 |
[28:51] | Yeah, that first call confirming the $25 million? | 第一个确认那两千五百万的电话 |
[28:53] | It was made to a bank in Venezuela. | 是打给一家委内瑞拉银行的 |
[28:55] | The second call was to the Venezuela Consulate | 第二个电话是打给委内瑞拉领事馆的 |
[28:57] | right here in the city. | 就在市里 |
[28:57] | It was the direct line of a senior official there — | 是那里一个高级官员的直拨电话 |
[28:59] | a Luis Delgado. | 叫路易·德加多 |
[29:03] | Clandestine wire transfers, | 秘密电汇 |
[29:05] | a high-ranking consulate official, | 高级领事馆官员 |
[29:08] | all circling around the mysterious Armando Garcia. | 都和这个神秘的阿曼多·加西亚有关 |
[29:12] | What was Cordero doing? | 科尔德罗到底在干什么 |
[29:13] | I don’t know, but I can’t wait to find out. | 我不知道 不过迫不及待想去查出真相了 |
[29:16] | Swiss bank accounts, secret money transfers — | 瑞士银行户口 秘密汇款 |
[29:19] | It’s got international intrigue written all over it. | 全都笼罩着一种国际化阴谋的气息 |
[29:22] | It was just a simple passport request. | 就是简单的护照申请 |
[29:25] | A passport request? | 护照申请 |
[29:26] | Yes, that’s why he called. | 对 他就是为了这事打来的 |
[29:28] | Well, what about the money? | 那钱呢 |
[29:30] | I’m afraid I don’t know anything about any money. | 恐怕我不知道什么钱的事 |
[29:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:35] | I suppose you’ve never heard of Armando Garcia, either? | 那我想你也从没听说过阿曼多·加西亚吧 |
[29:37] | Armando Garcia? | 阿曼多·加西亚 |
[29:38] | Yes, of course I heard of Armando Garcia. | 不 我当然听说过阿曼多·加西亚 |
[29:41] | You have? | 你听说过 |
[29:42] | That’s who I got the passport for. | 护照就是给他办的 |
[29:44] | Wait, I thought that the passport was for Peter Cordero. | 等等 我以为是给彼得·科尔德罗办的 |
[29:48] | Yes, Peter Cordero, Armando Garcia… | 是啊 彼得·科尔德罗 阿曼多·加西亚 |
[29:52] | …it’s the same guy. | 这是同一个人 |
[29:55] | When his aunt and uncle moved into New York, | 他姑姑和姑父搬来纽约的时候 |
[29:57] | he changed his name to fit in. | 他为了融入环境改名了 |
[29:59] | But his birth name was Armando Garcia. | 他的本名叫阿曼多·加西亚 |
[30:05] | He was sending the money to himself. | 他是在给自己汇钱 |
[30:08] | You said he was requesting a passport. | 你说他要申请护照 |
[30:10] | A Venezuelan passport? | 委内瑞拉护照吗 |
[30:12] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[30:13] | Cordero applied to re-establish his venezuelan citizenship, | 科尔德罗要重新申请委内瑞拉国籍 |
[30:16] | and we were more than happy to oblige. | 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[30:19] | Under the name “Armando Garcia”? | 以阿曼多·加西亚的名义 |
[30:21] | That’s right. But, uh… | 没错 不过 |
[30:23] | there was something odd about his request. | 他的申请上有一点很奇怪 |
[30:26] | He asked to pick up the passport in Mexico City. | 他想在墨西哥城拿护照 |
[30:29] | Mexico City? Did he say why? | 墨西哥城 他说了为什么吗 |
[30:32] | No, but he was supposed to get it yesterday at our embassy there. | 没有 不过他昨天就该去那边的大使馆拿的 |
[30:36] | He had booked a flight | 他订了机票 |
[30:37] | from Mexico City to Caracas that night. | 从墨西哥城飞加拉加斯[委内瑞拉首都] |
[30:41] | He was running away? | 他想跑 |
[30:42] | Not just running away, | 不只是跑 |
[30:44] | changing his identity completely. | 还有彻底改变他的身份 |
[30:46] | He never intended to testify. | 他从未打算来作证 |
[30:48] | He was just stringing my sister along | 他只是在欺骗我妹妹 |
[30:50] | until he could escape. | 直到他能逃走 |
[30:51] | All he had to do was drive to Mexico. | 他只需要开车去墨西哥 |
[30:53] | Once he boarded that flight to Caracas | 一旦他登上去加拉加斯[委内瑞拉首都]的飞机 |
[30:54] | under his new identity, paid for with a new credit card, | 在他用新的信用卡买的新的身份之下生活 |
[30:57] | Peter Cordero would cease to exist. | 彼得·科尔德罗就会从此消失了 |
[30:59] | Your sister would never find him. | 你妹妹永远都找不到他 |
[31:00] | But he wasn’t gonna leave empty-handed, | 但他并不想空手离去 |
[31:02] | so he made one last desperate deal. | 所以他铤而走险地做了最后一笔交易 |
[31:04] | The night he was killed, | 他被杀的那晚 |
[31:06] | he was preparing to disappear forever | 他准备着带着两千五百万 |
[31:07] | along with the $25 million. | 就此消失 |
[31:09] | You don’t just conjure $25 million out of thin air. | 不可能就这么凭空变出来两千五百万 |
[31:12] | It came from somewhere. | 肯定是有来源的 |
[31:13] | And, given the circumstances, nowhere legal. | 而且鉴于这种情况 肯定还是非法的 |
[31:15] | If you’re right, it’ll destroy my sister’s case. | 如果你是对的 这会毁掉我妹妹的案子 |
[31:17] | All his testimony will be tainted. | 他做的所有证词会被作废 |
[31:19] | Sir, what do you want us to do? | 长官 你想让我们怎么做 |
[31:23] | Find the truth. | 查明真相 |
[31:25] | In order to do that, we need to know | 要想查明真相 我们需要知道 |
[31:26] | where the money came from, and there’s no way to find out. | 这笔钱的来源 但是这根本没办法查出 |
[31:29] | Uh, maybe there is. | 或许还是可以查出的 |
[31:30] | You know that secret Armando Garcia credit card? | 阿曼多·加西亚的那个秘密的信用卡 |
[31:33] | You know, the one he used to buy the plane ticket? | 他用来买机票的那张 |
[31:35] | We found another charge on it | 我们在那上面找到了另外一笔交易 |
[31:36] | for a computer station he rented at an internet cafe. | 他在一处网吧里租了一台电脑 |
[31:40] | He was there the exact same time | 他在那里的时间点 |
[31:41] | that $25 million showed up in his account. | 和两千五百万在他账户出现的时间点相吻合 |
[31:44] | So whatever he was doing there was related to the transfer. | 不管他在那做了什么 都跟转账脱不了干系 |
[31:46] | That cafe has security video. | 网吧里有监控录像 |
[31:48] | If we can get a look at the computer screen | 如果我们能看到电脑屏幕 |
[31:49] | or Peter’s fingers on the keyboard, | 或者是彼得在键盘上打了什么 |
[31:51] | Maybe we can figure out where that money came from. | 或许我们能弄清楚那笔钱的来源 |
[31:53] | And why he was killed. | 和他的死因 |
[32:05] | Sir, uh…you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:08] | Oh, just trying to figure out how to tell my sister | 只是在想如何在她不怪我的前提下 |
[32:11] | her case is compromised without her blaming me. | 告诉我妹妹她的案子完蛋了 |
[32:14] | Why would she blame you when you’re just doing you job? | 你只是在做好你的本职工作 她为什么要怪你呢 |
[32:18] | There’s a history. | 我们之间有段往事 |
[32:22] | 1998. | 1998年 |
[32:24] | I had just been made head of internal affairs. | 我刚刚成为内部事务处的主管 |
[32:27] | Elizabeth was in the D.A.’s office. | 伊丽莎白在地方检察官办公室里任职 |
[32:30] | We called ourselves “The Dynamic Duo.” | 我们自称”无敌姐妹花” |
[32:33] | At the time, Elizabeth was closing in | 在那时候 伊丽莎白快要 |
[32:35] | on a heroin ring in east New York, | 扳倒一个在东纽约的海洛因走私团体 |
[32:38] | And they had an undercover inside. | 他们安插了卧底 |
[32:40] | His testimony was key to the case, but… | 他的证词是案件的关键 |
[32:44] | He was dirty? | 他并不清白 |
[32:46] | He skimmed a few eight balls off the very bust | 他在伊丽莎白立案的几次查缴中 |
[32:48] | Elizabeth was building her case around. | 中饱私囊 |
[32:51] | And when my office caught him re-selling it, | 当我们处抓到他倒卖时 |
[32:53] | She came to me, begged me not to file charges, | 她来找我 求我不要控诉 |
[32:57] | asked me to think of the greater good. | 让我顾全大局 |
[33:02] | I did my job that day, too. | 我那天也尽职了 |
[33:08] | Hasn’t been the same between us since. | 从此之后我们的关系再也没回到从前 |
[33:14] | Security video is in. | 监控录像传过来的 |
[33:19] | There’s Cordero. | 科尔德罗在那里 |
[33:20] | But the angle is over the monitor. | 但是角度正好在监控器对面 |
[33:22] | We can’t see the screen. | 我们看不见电脑屏幕 |
[33:23] | Or the keyboard. | 或者是键盘 |
[33:24] | There’s no way to tell what he’s doing. | 这根本不可能看出来他在干什么 |
[33:27] | Wait a minute. Wait. Who is that? | 等一下 等等 他是谁 |
[33:31] | Take a look at the time code. | 看看时间代码 |
[33:34] | It’s right around the moment | 跟两千五百万出现在 |
[33:35] | the $25 million got into Cordero’s swiss bank account. | 科尔德罗瑞士银行账户上的时间点相差无几 |
[33:39] | It’s him. He transferred the money to Cordero. | 就是他 是他把钱转给科尔德罗的 |
[33:42] | A covert transfer from an untraceable I.P. address, | 从一个难以追踪的IP地址并由一个 |
[33:45] | paid for under an alias. | 使用化名的人支付的秘密转账 |
[33:46] | These people took extraordinary measures | 他为了掩盖身份 |
[33:48] | to keep from being discovered. | 真是无所不用其极 |
[33:51] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[33:52] | Freeze it. | 暂停 |
[33:54] | Wait. That’s Cordero’s boss. That Jamie Berman. | 等等 这是科尔德罗的上司杰米·波曼 |
[33:57] | Why would Berman secretly pay Cordero $25 million? | 为什么波曼秘密转给科尔德罗两千五百万 |
[34:01] | Only one reason. | 只有一个原因 |
[34:02] | Cordero must have told Berman | 科尔德罗一定告诉了波曼 |
[34:02] | about the U.S. Attorney’s investigation. | 关于美国检察官的调查 |
[34:05] | And Berman was paying him to throw the case. | 波曼用钱收买他撤案 |
[34:13] | If Berman was paying Cordero to throw the case, | 如果波曼用钱收买了科尔德罗去撤案 |
[34:15] | then the recordings from his wire were all lies. | 那他窃听器上的录音就全是假的 |
[34:18] | Berman was feeding | 波曼在给美国检察官 |
[34:20] | the U.S. Attorney’s office false evidence. | 虚假的证据 |
[34:22] | And if Elizabeth was building her case on that, | 如果伊丽莎白是以此为据来打官司的话 |
[34:24] | She would have been torn apart by the defense. | 她会被辩护方杀的片甲不留 |
[34:26] | Keeping her out of Berman’s business | 即便不能永远阻止她调查 |
[34:28] | for quite a while, if not forever. | 也至少可以让波曼消停一阵子 |
[34:30] | All this time, my sister thought she was taking down Berman | 一直以来 我妹妹以为她要将波曼拿下了 |
[34:33] | when he was really trying to take down her. | 事实上是他努力把她拿下 |
[34:35] | The one thing it doesn’t explain, though, | 但只有一件事解释不通 |
[34:36] | is why Cordero was killed. | 为什么科尔德罗被杀 |
[34:39] | Berman’s up to his eyeballs in this. | 波曼肯定脱不了干系 |
[34:41] | You bring him in here and find out what he knows. | 你把他带进局里 查出他都知道些什么 |
[34:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[34:47] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken, Detective. | 恐怕你犯了个错误 探长 |
[34:49] | I didn’t transfer any money to Mr. Cordero, | 我没有给科尔德罗先生转过钱 |
[34:52] | Certainly not $25 million. | 更不会转了两千五百万 |
[34:55] | And yet, the moment that you press that button, | 然而你按下那个按钮的一瞬间 |
[34:57] | $25 million showed up in Cordero’s account. | 两千五百万出现在了科尔德罗的账户上 |
[34:59] | You have no evidence that account belongs to Mr. Cordero, | 你没有任何证据证明那个账户是属于科尔德罗先生的 |
[35:02] | Just as you have no evidence that money came from my client. | 就像你没有任何证据证明是我客户汇的款 |
[35:05] | Then why were you with him in that internet cafe? | 那你为什么和他一块在网吧里 |
[35:08] | They have good coffee. | 那里的咖啡不错 |
[35:10] | I think there’s a reason why you went out of you way | 我认为你不怕麻烦想让转账 |
[35:12] | to keep that transfer a secret. | 成为一个秘密是有原因的 |
[35:13] | I think Cordero told you that he was being forced | 我认为科尔德罗告诉你他被迫 |
[35:16] | to be an informant for the U.S. Attorney. | 成了美国检察官的线人 |
[35:18] | And knowing that he would never be able to work again, | 他知道自己永远都不可能复职了 |
[35:20] | He struck a deal with you. | 他和你做了一笔交易 |
[35:22] | $25 million in exchange for providing false evidence | 用两千五百万来换你提供虚假证据 |
[35:26] | to undermine the investigation. | 从而破坏调查 |
[35:28] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[35:29] | You know exactly what investigation. | 你很清楚是什么调查 |
[35:31] | And when you found out that he wasn’t gonna finish the job — | 当你发现他完成不了他的任务 |
[35:33] | That he was gonna leave town and take your money with him — | 他要带着你给他的钱远走高飞 |
[35:35] | You had him killed. | 你杀了他 |
[35:37] | And then you took the wire that you knew he was wearing | 然后你把他戴在身上的窃听器拿走 |
[35:39] | to cover up any recorded evidence of the murder. | 来掩盖你谋杀的一切记录证据 |
[35:42] | That’s all wild speculation. | 这都是胡乱猜测 |
[35:44] | Not to mention, you have your facts wrong. | 更何况你连事实都搞不清楚 |
[35:49] | You said Peter was wearing his wire when he was killed. | 你说彼得被杀时身上戴着窃听器 |
[35:53] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕那不可能 |
[35:56] | So you knew about the wire? | 你知道窃听器的事 |
[35:57] | You admit you were in on it with him. | 你承认你跟他一块参与了这事 |
[35:59] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[36:00] | It’s not illegal to know. | 知道这个又不犯法 |
[36:02] | And I guarantee you | 而且我向你保证 |
[36:03] | you will never link me to that payment, | 你永远都不可能把我和转账联系起来 |
[36:05] | So you’ll never be able to prove witness tampering. | 这样你永远都不可能证明干扰证人 |
[36:07] | But, yeah, I knew about the wire. | 但是没错 我知道窃听器的事 |
[36:10] | And Peter wasn’t wearing it when he was killed | 彼得被杀时身上没戴窃听器 |
[36:12] | because he had already left it for the feds | 因为他已经把窃听器放在 |
[36:14] | at the dead drop at Lafayette and Spring. | 拉斐特街和斯普林大道交界处的秘密传递点了 |
[36:17] | How do you even — | 你怎么会 |
[36:21] | The walk that you took together. | 是在你们俩一块散步的时候 |
[36:23] | You were with him. | 你和他在一起 |
[36:25] | I saw him go into the mailbox door | 我看着他打开其中一个信箱门 |
[36:28] | and put it into one of those boxes. | 然后把窃听器放到了其中一个盒子里 |
[36:35] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[36:36] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[36:37] | There’s been a break in the case? | 案件有突破了 |
[36:39] | Yes, actually. | 是的 的确 |
[36:41] | New information has surfaced | 关于彼得·科尔德罗被谋杀一案 |
[36:42] | about Peter Cordero’s murder. | 有新的线索浮出水面了 |
[36:44] | In fact, it seems someone in the U.S. Attorney’s Office | 事实上 美国检察官办公室的某人 |
[36:47] | lied about Cordero not leaving his wire | 对科尔德罗在被害当晚没有将窃听器 |
[36:49] | at the dead drop the night of his death. | 放在传递点这件事撒了谎 |
[36:52] | No one lied. | 没有人撒谎 |
[36:53] | I went to the drop myself. It wasn’t there. | 我亲自去情报传递点看过 窃听器不在 |
[36:57] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[37:01] | Tell her. | 你来告诉她吧 |
[37:04] | Stefanie, if Peter never turned in his wire, | 史黛芬妮 如果彼得没有把他的窃听器上交的话 |
[37:07] | how did that day’s recordings end up on your computer? | 那天的录音又怎么会出现在你的电脑上呢 |
[37:11] | See, even though you erased them, | 虽说你把那些录音删除了 |
[37:13] | the tech department here was able to recover… | 但是我们的技术部成功地修复了 |
[37:16] | everything. | 所有东西 |
[37:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:19] | Standard procedure was to turn them over | 按照标准程序 你应该在第二天一早 |
[37:22] | for analysis the next morning. | 将录音上交 以供分析 |
[37:23] | But you listened to those tapes that night, | 但是你那天晚上就先听了录音 |
[37:26] | and you heard something you weren’t supposed to, | 而且你还听到了一些本不该听到的东西 |
[37:28] | at least not until Cordero was gone. | 至少是在科尔德罗消失前不想让你听到的东西 |
[37:32] | I came to the U.S. believing in the American dream. | 我怀揣着美国梦来到了美国 |
[37:35] | So I worked hard and tried to be honest in a corrupt world, | 于是我在这腐败的世界 给腐败贪心的人打工 |
[37:37] | working for corrupt and greedy people, | 并且还能做到艰苦奋斗 刚正不阿 |
[37:39] | because I still believed. | 那是因为我还坚信着美国梦 |
[37:42] | But when you, the U.S. government, | 可是当你 美国政府 |
[37:44] | plants drugs on me, threatens to destroy my future, | 就为了找个人作证 就嫁祸我藏毒 |
[37:47] | all because you need someone to testify, | 还威胁说要毁了我的未来 |
[37:51] | how am I supposed to still believe? | 我还怎么能继续坚信下去 |
[37:53] | I did everything I could to play by the rules, | 我已经尽我所能地按规矩办事 |
[37:55] | but no one else does. | 但其他人没有这样做 |
[37:57] | So by the time you hear this, I’ll be gone. | 所以当你们听到这段录音时 我已经消失了 |
[38:06] | We brought in the cop that busted Cordero. | 我们讯问过逮到科尔德罗的那位警官 |
[38:08] | He confessed to planting the cocaine… on your orders. | 他承认是你指使他嫁祸科尔德罗藏毒的 |
[38:14] | Why, Stefanie? | 你为什么要这么做 史黛芬妮 |
[38:17] | You said you needed someone on the inside, | 你说过你需要一个内线 |
[38:20] | to make the case against Berman, for the greater good. | 才能对波曼立案 你说这是为了大局 |
[38:24] | No. Not like this. | 那也不是这样做呀 |
[38:27] | When you heard that recording | 当你听到录音 |
[38:28] | and found out Peter was leaving, | 发现彼得要潜逃 |
[38:30] | you knew it would all come out. | 你知道这一切都会大白于天下 |
[38:32] | So you went to his place. | 所以你就去了他家 |
[38:33] | I-I went to try and talk to him, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我是去试图说服他 但他不肯听我解释 |
[38:37] | And then you saw his gun, | 然后你看到了他的枪 |
[38:39] | and you made sure that his story would never get out. | 就临时起意要永远封住他的嘴 |
[38:43] | And then you made it look like | 接下来你还把现场布置得像是 |
[38:43] | he was killed for that recording. | 有人为了夺走窃听录音带而将他杀害 |
[38:54] | Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle. | 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生 |
[38:56] | I would like to commend you for your exemplary work | 我想赞扬你们 在顶着来自我和我办公室的压力下 |
[38:59] | in the face of head winds from me and my office. | 还能如此出色地完成任务 |
[39:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[39:02] | But, I mean, we were just all doing our jobs, | 但我们只是在警监的领导下 |
[39:05] | following our captain’s lead. | 做了自己的本职工作而已 |
[39:07] | Did you manage to track down that $25 million? | 你追踪到那两千五百万美金了吗 |
[39:10] | Yes, it turns out that Mr. Cordero | 追到了 科尔德罗先生把一大部分 |
[39:12] | donated a large portion of it to rebuild his hometown — | 都捐献了 用来重建他的家乡 |
[39:15] | the one that was destroyed | 也就是害他父母丧命的地震 |
[39:16] | in the earthquake that killed his parents. | 所摧毁的家乡 |
[39:19] | Are you gonna try to recover it? | 你要试图把那笔钱追回来吗 |
[39:20] | Well, it’s very difficult to reclaim funds | 一旦资金出了国境 |
[39:22] | once they’ve left the country. | 就很难在追讨回来了 |
[39:25] | Think that we have better uses for our resources. | 还不如用我们的资源去干点别的事呢 |
[39:28] | I should be going, but thank you again. | 我该走了 再次感谢你们 |
[39:34] | What about Berman? Do you still have a case? | 那波曼呢 你还能对他立案吗 |
[39:36] | Well, not the one that I thought, | 虽说这跟我预想的结果不同 |
[39:38] | but at least I won’t embarrass myself in court | 但起码我不至于在法庭上 |
[39:39] | presenting evidence that’s untrue. | 出示不真实证据令自己难堪了 |
[39:42] | Then Berman paid $25 million for nothing. | 看来波曼白白损失了两千五百万美金 |
[39:45] | Bet that hurt. | 这滋味肯定不好受呀 |
[39:46] | Probably, but it’s not enough. | 或许吧 但这还不够 |
[39:48] | We will build our case the right way. | 我们会正规地立案 |
[39:49] | It may take some time, but we’ll get him. | 也许要花上点时间 但我们会抓到他的 |
[39:52] | Thank you, Victoria. | 谢谢你 维多利亚 |
[39:54] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[39:56] | For doing your job so well. | 谢谢你如此出色的工作 |
[40:01] | So, I know it’s — it’s late | 我知道 现在已经不早了 |
[40:02] | and you probably want to get home, | 你也许也想回家了 |
[40:03] | but after today, I could really use a drink… | 可是今天经历了这么多事 我真的很想和我的姐姐 |
[40:07] | …and a sister. | 喝上一杯 |
[40:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:20] | You know, in the end, Gates’ sister wasn’t that bad. | 到头来 盖茨的妹妹人也不坏嘛 |
[40:23] | Does that mean we have to invite her to the wedding? | 这是不是意味着我们要请她来参加婚礼呢 |
[40:25] | Yeah, what about that — our lists? | 对了 说起这件事 咱们的名单怎么办 |
[40:28] | Castle, we can’t have that many people coming. | 卡塞尔 我们不能请那么多人 |
[40:29] | Agreed. So, what do we do? | 同意 那我们该怎么办呢 |
[40:31] | I think we have to decide | 我想我们必须决定 |
[40:32] | why we’re actually having this wedding. | 咱们到底为什么要办这场婚礼 |
[40:35] | I mean, are we doing this | 我们办婚礼到底是为了 |
[40:36] | not to insult hundreds of people | 不伤害周围这几百人的感情呢 |
[40:38] | or are we doing this for us? | 还是为了咱们自己呢 |
[40:40] | Well, for us. | 当然是为了咱们自己 |
[40:41] | Well, then, why don’t we just take a minute | 那我们何不花上一分钟时间 |
[40:43] | and write down the names of all the people | 写下那些不管怎样都一定必须 |
[40:44] | that absolutely, positively have to be there, | 要出席婚礼 |
[40:47] | no matter what, to make us happy? | 就为了让咱俩开心的人的名单呢 |
[40:50] | One minute. | 就一分钟 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:53] | That’s not much time. What if we forget someone? | 时间很短啊 要是我们把某个人给忘了呢 |
[40:55] | Then they shouldn’t have been invited in the first place. | 那就说明我们本来就不该请这个人 |
[40:59] | Let’s do it. | 那就这么办吧 |
[41:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:02] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[41:05] | – Are we ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[41:07] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[41:08] | And go. | 计时开始 |
[41:14] | You stopped writing. | 你停笔了 |
[41:14] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[41:29] | Of course… | 当然了 |
[41:30] | I’m going to have to invite my mother and Alexis. | 我必须要请我妈和阿丽克西 |
[41:33] | – Yeah, and my dad and Aunt Theresa. – Right. | -没错 还有我爸和特丽萨姑姑 -好的 |
[41:36] | Espo and Ryan, who will bring Jenny. | 埃斯波和莱恩 莱恩肯定会带上珍妮 |
[41:39] | Lanie. | 还有蕾妮 |
[41:40] | Lanie. | 蕾妮 |
[41:42] | I’m gonna have to invite the poker group. | 我还得请一起打扑克那些人 |
[41:43] | Yeah, Maddie. Gates. | -没错 麦迪 -盖茨 |
[41:46] | Ooh! And Gates’ family. | 还有盖茨的家人 |