时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hey, so, you want to go to Lincoln Center | 今晚想不想去林肯中心 |
[00:25] | and hear some jazz tonight? | 听爵士乐表演 |
[00:26] | Wynton Marsalis is playing. | 温顿·马沙利斯的表演 |
[00:28] | Oh, I would love to, but I can’t. | 我好想去 但是不行 |
[00:29] | I’ve got that dinner with my old friend from high school. | 我要跟高中的老朋友吃饭 |
[00:32] | You don’t sound very thrilled about going. | 你听上去不像是很想去啊 |
[00:34] | Yeah, you know, it’s just Carly’s always been really competitive, | 就是卡莉这人好胜心特别强 |
[00:37] | talking about her fabulous life nonstop. | 一刻不停地说她的生活多美好 |
[00:40] | I bet no one’s basing a character | 肯定没有人以她为原型 |
[00:41] | in their best-selling mysteries on her. | 写畅销推理小说吧 |
[00:43] | True, but the last time I talked to her, | 的确 但我们上次通话时 |
[00:46] | she had just came back from the French Riviera | 她刚跟她在摩纳哥认识的一位伯爵 |
[00:48] | with a count that she met in Monaco. | 从蔚蓝海岸回来 |
[00:50] | And now I hear she’s married | 现在我又听说 |
[00:52] | to some big-shot, European businessman | 她要嫁给一个她在瑜伽静修处 |
[00:54] | that she met on a yoga retreat, | 认识的欧洲富商结婚了 |
[00:56] | and she’s embraced the spiritual life. | 而且她投入到精神生活中 |
[00:58] | Well, you want me to tag along | 要我跟你一起去 |
[00:59] | and regale her with tales of our crime-solving adventures? | 跟她讲讲我们破案历险的故事吗 |
[01:03] | Definitely not. You are exactly her type. | 绝对不要 你正是她喜欢的型 |
[01:05] | And the last thing I need is to watch someone from my past | 我最不想看到的 就是我过去的熟人 |
[01:07] | trying to seduce my fiance | 来勾引我未婚夫 |
[01:09] | while talking about the goddess that lives in her hoo-ha. | 还大谈特谈她下体里的女神 |
[01:13] | She did ask for a signed book, though. | 不过她的确说想要本签名的书 |
[01:15] | Who did? Carly or the goddess? | 卡莉还是女神 |
[01:18] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:19] | Please, Castle, you have to promise me | 拜托 卡塞尔 你一定要答应我 |
[01:20] | if you don’t hear from me by 10:00, | 如果我十点还没回来 |
[01:22] | you will call me and get me out of there. | 你一定要打电话把我救走 |
[01:24] | I am setting an alarm right now. | 我这就设闹钟 |
[01:26] | See, this is what having a partner in life is all about. | 这就是找个人生伴侣的目的 |
[01:28] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:29] | So, I hope you’re up for a pretty strange one. | 希望你们准备好迎接怪案了 |
[01:31] | Warehouse worker found our vic this morning. | 仓库工人今早发现了死者 |
[01:33] | Perlmutter said that she died around 3:00 a.m. | 帕穆特说她大概凌晨3点遇害 |
[01:36] | Her passport says that her name is Jade Yamata. | 护照上写的名字是杰德·八俣 |
[01:39] | Passport? She a tourist? | 护照 是游客吗 |
[01:40] | No, she’s a Japanese citizen. | 是日本公民 |
[01:42] | Stamp indicates she’s been in the country for six months. | 护照的戳记表明她已经在美国待半年了 |
[01:44] | Okay, we have to notify the Japanese consulate. | 通知日本领事馆 |
[01:46] | – I’ll put in a call. – Thanks. | -我去打电话 -谢谢 |
[01:50] | What is she doing down here all dressed up? | 她穿这么漂亮来这儿干什么 |
[01:52] | There’s no night life in this area. | 这一带有没有什么夜生活 |
[01:53] | And her clothes are higher-end. | 而且她的服装很高档 |
[01:55] | I’m guessing she’s not a working girl. | 那么她不是妓女了 |
[01:57] | Looks like she was stabbed with a knife. | 看来她是被刀捅死的 |
[01:59] | To the untrained eye, perhaps. | 对于业余人士 或许是如此 |
[02:01] | But what you don’t know about post-mortem analysis | 但你对尸检不了解之处 |
[02:04] | could fill a book, Mr. Castle. | 能写本书了 卡塞尔先生 |
[02:06] | I-in fact, it has. Numerous times. | 事实上 已经写了好几本了 |
[02:09] | Fine. So it was not a knife. | 好吧 那么不是刀喽 |
[02:11] | Ah, wrong again. It was a knife. | 又错了 的确是刀 |
[02:13] | But “stabbed” implies the blade was thrust into the victim, | 但说”捅”就是说刀是被强行插入死者身体的 |
[02:17] | whereas this wound was produced by it being hurled into her chest. | 而这个伤口是由刀被扔进胸膛所致 |
[02:22] | What is this, “Last of the Mohicans”? | 这算什么《最后一个莫希干人》吗 |
[02:23] | What kind of knife is it? | 是什么样的刀 |
[02:24] | Uh, one with a hilt that matches these small bruises | 刀柄应该能与伤口两侧的 |
[02:28] | on either side of the wound. | 瘀痕吻合 |
[02:29] | It killed her instantly, | 一击即刻致命 |
[02:31] | severing the left anterior descending artery. | 切断了左前降动脉 |
[02:33] | Okay, so, either that’s the luckiest knife toss in the world — | 如果这不是世上最幸运的一掷 |
[02:36] | Or she was killed by a circus knife thrower. | 就是凶手是马戏团的投刀手 |
[02:39] | Like the great throwdini. | 就像伟大的小李飞刀 |
[02:43] | Ryan, do we have any witnesses that saw the great throwdini | 莱恩有人在这一带看到小李飞刀 |
[02:45] | or anyone else in the area? | 或别的什么人吗 |
[02:47] | Uh…no, not so far. | 目前没有 |
[02:49] | But we did find this next to our dead body. | 但这个在尸体旁边 |
[02:52] | If it’s not Jade’s, it might be our killer’s. | 不是杰德的 或许是凶手留下的 |
[02:54] | – What is it? – It’s a drop key. | -是什么 -电梯钥匙 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I used to scavenge stuff like this | 我小时候会去老建筑 |
[02:57] | from old buildings when I was a kid. | 搜刮这些东西 |
[02:58] | Yeah, buildings would keep them on hand to, uh, | 是啊 这种钥匙是用来 |
[03:00] | manually open elevator doors, | 手动开电梯门的 |
[03:02] | something like that, in case of an emergency. | 如此之类 防备紧急情况的 |
[03:03] | I’ll have tech try to trace it and see what it’s made for. | 我让技术人员看看能不能查到配套的门 |
[03:06] | Long shot, but you never know. | 希望不大 但也说不定 |
[03:07] | And what about her purse? Is there any contact information | 她的包呢 里面有联系方式 |
[03:10] | or an address of where she was staying? | 或者她住处的地址吗 |
[03:12] | No, but I did look through her cell. | 没有 但我看了她的手机 |
[03:13] | Based on her calls and texts, | 从电话和短信来看 |
[03:14] | she had a boyfriend named Dean Bedford. | 她有个叫迪恩·贝德福德的男朋友 |
[03:19] | I can’t belive Jade is gone. | 难以相信杰德死了 |
[03:23] | Dean, do you have any idea | 迪恩你知道 |
[03:24] | – why she would be in the Warehouse District? – No. | -她为什么会去仓库区吗 -不知道 |
[03:27] | She told me she was going to rehearsals | 她跟我说她是要去彩排 |
[03:29] | and then straight back to the dorms. | 然后会直接回宿舍 |
[03:31] | So she was a student? | 她是个学生吗 |
[03:32] | She was a dancer at the New York ballet conservatory. | 她是纽约芭蕾音乐学院的舞者 |
[03:36] | She lived there, too. | 而且就住那儿 |
[03:37] | Yeah, we’re patrons of the conservatory. | 我们是学院的资助人 |
[03:40] | That’s where she and Dean met. | 她和迪恩就是在那儿相识 |
[03:41] | A professional ballet company is pretty competitive — | 专业芭蕾舞蹈团竞争很激烈 |
[03:44] | Did she have problems with anyone there? | 她跟那儿的什么人有矛盾吗 |
[03:46] | Uh, no. Just the usual jealousy. | 就是有些受人嫉妒吧 |
[03:48] | She rose up the ranks pretty fast. | 她的地位提升得很快 |
[03:50] | Any issues with anyone back in Japan? | 跟日本那边的什么人有矛盾吗 |
[03:52] | She didn’t talk much about her life there. | 她不怎么提起她在那里的生活 |
[03:55] | Um…it’s like she wanted a fresh start. | 她似乎想要重新开始 |
[03:57] | I have to tell her family. | 我得去告诉她家人 |
[03:59] | I don’t — I don’t even know how to reach them. | 我都不知道要怎么跟他们联系 |
[04:00] | Well, the consulate will take care of that. | 领事馆会负责联系的 |
[04:02] | Right now, the best way for you to help | 现在 如果你想帮忙 |
[04:04] | is to tell us what you know about Jade. | 就告诉我们你了解的关于杰德的事 |
[04:06] | Now, we found this at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了这个 |
[04:09] | Do you recognize it? | 你认得吗 |
[04:11] | No, I’ve never seen that before. | 不 没见过 |
[04:14] | Dean, how well did you know Jade? | 迪恩 你究竟多了解杰德 |
[04:16] | Did she socialize with other people? | 她跟别人有交往吗 |
[04:18] | No, she was pretty focused. Why? | 不 她很专注于芭蕾 怎么了 |
[04:21] | Well, it’s just, when we found her, | 我们找到她时 |
[04:23] | she was dressed to go out. | 她是打扮好了要出去玩的样子 |
[04:25] | Out? | 出去玩 |
[04:27] | If she was meeting someone on the sly | 如果她在秘密跟谁见面 |
[04:29] | it didn’t show up in her phone records. | 那至少电话记录看不出 |
[04:31] | Pretty much every call she made was to Dean and the ballet. | 她的电话基本都是打给迪恩和芭蕾学院的 |
[04:34] | Well, that’s where she lived and trained, | 她在那里生活受训 |
[04:35] | so maybe someone there knows why she went out last night. | 也许那儿有人知道她昨晚为什么出去 |
[04:38] | Time to go to the ballet. | 该去芭蕾音乐学院看看了 |
[04:39] | Uh, well, you might want to postpone your trip | 听完这个你们也许会想 |
[04:41] | when you hear this. | 推迟一下计划了 |
[04:42] | Did you get a lead on the drop key? | 你从那把钥匙上找到什么线索了吗 |
[04:43] | More than a lead. | 找到不少 |
[04:44] | Tech confirmed that the key was used to open an elevator. | 技术人员证实这把钥匙是用来打开电梯的 |
[04:48] | Not only that, but they were | 不仅如此 他们还在 |
[04:49] | able to get a name off the brass — Marigold. | 黄铜上找到了一个名字 玛丽格尔德 |
[04:52] | – As in the flower? – No, as in the Marigold cookie company. | -金盏花 -不 是玛丽格尔德饼干公司 |
[04:54] | The factory’s been shut down for years | 工厂好几年前就被关闭了 |
[04:56] | and the building is abandoned, but the abandoned building | 并且废弃了 但这个地方 |
[04:59] | is two blocks from where Jade’s body was found. | 离发现杰德尸体的地方只隔两个街区 |
[05:13] | This place is seriously creepy for a cookie factory. | 作为饼干厂 这地方可真够恐怖的 |
[05:17] | Maybe the killer lured Jade here and she escaped, | 可能凶手把杰德引到这儿 她逃走了 |
[05:20] | but she was unable to outrun the flying dagger of doom. | 却没能够逃过飞过来的死亡匕首 |
[05:23] | That doesn’t make any sense, Castle. | 这说不通 卡塞尔 |
[05:25] | How so? | 怎么了 |
[05:26] | Because look at this place. It’s filthy. | 看看这地方 这么脏乱 |
[05:30] | There’s no way Jade would set foot in here, | 杰德是不可能进来的 |
[05:32] | not with the clothes that she was wearing. | 更别说她穿着那样的衣服 |
[05:34] | Here’s something else that doesn’t make sense — | 还有其他说不通的地方 |
[05:37] | There’s no electricity. | 这里没有电 |
[05:39] | Why would the killer have a key to an elevator | 如果这里没有电力可以驱动电梯 |
[05:40] | – if there’s no power to make it work? – Let’s go find out. | -凶手要电梯钥匙干什么 -那我们去看看吧 |
[05:52] | There’s another room back here. | 这后面还有个房间 |
[06:14] | This must be his lair. | 这肯定是他的藏身处 |
[06:16] | Yeah, and that’s some kind of a shrine. | 是啊 还有个像是神龛的东西 |
[06:20] | A shrine to murder. | 纪念谋杀的神龛 |
[06:23] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[06:25] | The design of this hilt | 这个刀柄的设计 |
[06:26] | matches the bruises we saw. | 和死者身上的瘀痕吻合 |
[06:28] | And I’m betting there’s traces of blood on here, too. | 我肯定这上面还有血迹 |
[06:32] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[06:50] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[06:54] | Castle, what happened? | 卡塞尔 怎么了 |
[06:56] | A… | 一个 |
[06:57] | ninja… stole the murder weapon. | 忍者…把凶器偷走了 |
[07:17] | You were attacked by a ninja, and you witnessed it? | 你被一个忍者袭击了 你也看到了 |
[07:20] | Uh, no, sir. Not exactly. | 没有 长官 不尽然 |
[07:22] | Because he made a sound and drew her away. | 因为他制造了点声音把她支开了 |
[07:25] | Ninjas are masters of the surprise attack. | 忍者可是制造奇袭的高手 |
[07:27] | I-in any case, we think that he’s our killer | 不管怎么说 我们认为他就是凶手 |
[07:29] | because the knife that he took from Castle | 因为他从卡塞尔手上拿走的刀 |
[07:31] | appears to be our murder weapon. | 似乎就是凶器 |
[07:32] | – So what you’re saying is that — – Our killer is a ninja. | -你的意思是说 -凶手是个忍者 |
[07:36] | Or he is just an athletic person with a hooded track suit. | 或者他只是个穿兜帽运动服身手矫健的人而已 |
[07:40] | Yeah, who disappeared in a puff of smoke. | 并且消失在一团烟雾之中 |
[07:42] | Yes, which I could do if I had a smoke bomb. | 要是有个烟雾弹我也能办到 |
[07:44] | Whatever the man is, | 不管这个人是谁 |
[07:45] | do you have any sense as to why he would kill Jade Yamata? | 你知道他为什么要杀害杰德·八俣吗 |
[07:48] | No, sir. We don’t have motive yet. | 没有 长官 现在没有找到杀人动机 |
[07:49] | But we’re looking into the objects on the shrine | 但我们已经在调查神龛的物件 |
[07:51] | just in case they’re connected to our victim. | 看是否与被害人有关 |
[07:53] | Where are we on I.D.ing the suspect? | 确认嫌疑人身份上有进展吗 |
[07:55] | There’s no security video | 工厂内部和外面街道 |
[07:56] | either from the building or the street cams — | 都没有监控摄像头 |
[07:58] | Not that any self-respecting ninja would be caught on video. | 任何正宗的忍者都不会被摄像头拍到的 |
[08:00] | But CSU is sweeping the place for prints, for evidence. | 但是鉴证组已经在现场搜集指纹和证据了 |
[08:04] | We’ve also got a unit sitting on the building, | 还派出了一组警员守在工厂 |
[08:06] | on the off chance that he returns. | 以防他会回来 |
[08:09] | Excuse me, sir. Uh, detective Beckett, | 打扰一下 长官 贝克特探长 |
[08:11] | This is consulate officer Amaya Tagami. | 这位是领事馆官员田上天谷 |
[08:13] | I came as soon as I could. | 听到消息我就过来了 |
[08:15] | Jade Yamata’s death is a terrible loss, | 杰德·八俣的死是个非常大的损失 |
[08:18] | and the ambassador has asked me to | 大使已经嘱托我 |
[08:19] | keep him informed of your progress on this case. | 要告知他关于案件进展的消息 |
[08:22] | I spoke to Jade’s parents in Kyoto, | 我已经和杰德在京都的父母联系过了 |
[08:23] | and they, too, are anxious for news. | 他们也急切想知道更多消息 |
[08:26] | All we know is that the attacker | 我们现在只知道凶手 |
[08:27] | may have a connection to Japan. | 可能与日本有关联 |
[08:28] | Now, did Jade’s parents say if she had any enemies? | 杰德的父母有没有说她是否有敌人 |
[08:32] | No. The truth is, they hadn’t spoken to her in weeks. | 没有 实际上他们已经好几周没和她联系 |
[08:35] | Her moving here caused a bit of a rift. | 她搬过来引起了家里的不和 |
[08:37] | Why did she move? | 她为什么要搬走呢 |
[08:39] | Was she trying to get away from someone? Or something? | 她要摆脱什么人吗 或者什么事 |
[08:41] | I don’t think so. | 好像不是 |
[08:42] | They told me she came here for her ballet career. | 他们告诉我她来这是为了她的芭蕾舞生涯 |
[08:45] | How would I go about talking to them? | 我能和他们谈谈吗 |
[08:47] | I’m afraid they don’t speak english, | 恐怕他们不会说英文 |
[08:48] | but I’m happy to pass along any questions you have. | 但我非常乐意转达你的问题 |
[08:51] | Yeah, thanks. I might take you up on that. | 好的 谢谢 可能就要拜托你了 |
[08:53] | But in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[08:55] | could you tell us what this means? | 你能告诉我们这是什么意思吗 |
[08:57] | Uh, this kanji is Izanami, | 这个日本字是伊奘冉尊 |
[08:59] | Shinto goddess of creation and death. | 日本神道教掌管生死的神母 |
[09:02] | Now, could it have any sinister connotations? | 这有什么凶险的蓄意吗 |
[09:05] | Might it be found in the lair of, say, a ninja? | 有可能出现在忍者的藏身处吗 |
[09:08] | No, uh… | 不会 |
[09:10] | This is, uh, very common. | 这个非常普遍 |
[09:12] | Uh, people use it to honor their ancestors. | 人们用这个来纪念他们的祖先 |
[09:15] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到的这个 |
[09:17] | In a room where we believe our killer spent time. | 在一个我们认为是凶手藏身处的房间 |
[09:20] | Well, I can assure you he’s not a ninja. | 我可以向你保证他不是忍者 |
[09:23] | There are no such things as ninjas anymore. | 世上已经也没有什么忍者了 |
[09:26] | What does she know, anyway? | 她知道些什么 |
[09:28] | I bet she’s never even seen “Ninja iii: the domination.” | 我敢说她肯定没看过《忍者3 统治》 |
[09:31] | Yeah, no, I mean, she only comes from the country | 对呀 她不过是来自 |
[09:33] | that created the mythology. | 创造了这些传说的国家而已 |
[09:35] | Which does not make her an expert. | 这不代表她就是个专家 |
[09:37] | Our victim was killed ninja-style | 被害人被以一种忍者的手段杀害 |
[09:40] | from a-a killer who had some kind of mysterious shrine. | 凶手还有个神秘的神龛 |
[09:43] | I swear she just said that it wasn’t that mysterious. | 她刚刚不是说这并没那么神秘吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, about that shrine — | 关于那个神龛 |
[09:47] | CSU didn’t find any prints on it anywhere, | 鉴证组没有找到任何指纹 |
[09:49] | or anywhere else at the lair. | 藏身处里也没有任何指纹 |
[09:51] | The place was wiped. | 那里被擦干净了 |
[09:52] | Because ninjas never leave a trace. | 因为忍者从不会留下踪迹 |
[09:55] | I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[09:56] | You should have seen the way he moved — | 你真应该看看他当时的动作 |
[09:59] | The athleticism, the grace, the agility. | 那种运动能力 优美的步伐和灵活性 |
[10:02] | – It was like a — – Ballet dancer. | -就像一个 -芭蕾舞者 |
[10:03] | N-no. | 不是 |
[10:04] | Yeah, no, actually, | 对呀 事实上 |
[10:05] | a ballet dancer could move like our alleged ninja did. | 芭蕾舞者是能做出那个所谓的忍者的动作 |
[10:08] | Only now we got motive. | 但现在我们还有了杀人动机 |
[10:09] | I talked to the dancers | 我和那些跟杰德 |
[10:10] | who lived with Jade back at the dorms. | 住在一个宿舍的舞者谈过了 |
[10:11] | Apparently, there was some major bad blood | 显然 她和一个名叫李堂的 |
[10:13] | between her and a male dancer named Lee Tong. | 男舞者之间有很大矛盾 |
[10:16] | Man! | 不是吧 |
[10:17] | Yeah, but it can’t be a ballet dancer. | 不可能只是个跳芭蕾的啊 |
[10:21] | Because it would just be such a huge letdown. | 那样就太没劲了 |
[10:24] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[10:25] | We can’t let facts get in the way of a good story. | 好故事怎么能受事实的妨碍 |
[10:28] | What do you mean by “bad blood”? | 你说很大矛盾是什么意思 |
[10:29] | It turns out that Lee had a thing for Jade, | 就是这个李看上杰德了 |
[10:31] | but she just didn’t feel the same way. | 但她却对他无感 |
[10:33] | And then they both got cast in “Madame Butterfly,” | 然后他俩都参演了《蝴蝶夫人》 |
[10:34] | where they had to play lovers. | 在里面演情侣 |
[10:36] | Rehearsals turned into screaming matches. | 排练期间他们激烈争吵 |
[10:37] | And then yesterday, one of the other dancers | 昨天另外一个舞者无意中 |
[10:39] | overheard Lee threatening to kill Jade. | 听见李威胁说要杀了杰德 |
[10:41] | And he has the skills to do it. | 他也有这个本事 |
[10:42] | You mean like he’s got… | 你是说他曾经 |
[10:44] | Martial-arts training? | 受过武术训练吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Black belts in karate and escrima. | 没错 空手道和棍术黑带 |
[10:48] | – Where was he last night? – Not at rehearsal. | -他昨晚在哪 -不在排练现场 |
[10:50] | He and Jade both left early. | 他和杰德都提前走了 |
[10:52] | In fact, he was out all night long. | 而且他整个晚上都没回住处 |
[10:54] | He didn’t return back to the dorms till after she was dead. | 直到死者遇难后他才回到住处 |
[10:59] | Okay, I’m… | 我觉得 |
[11:00] | Warming to this idea. I-I-I think it was him. | 我觉得像他 我觉得就是他 |
[11:03] | Even though he’s a ballet dancer and not a ninja? | 哪怕他只是个芭蕾舞演员而非忍者 |
[11:06] | He could be both. | 他可能两者都是啊 |
[11:08] | And…being a dancer could just be his cover. | 没准跳舞只是他的掩护呢 |
[11:11] | And that way, the lair could be like his batcave. | 这么说的话 藏身处就相当于他的蝙蝠洞 |
[11:14] | – And somehow he lured Jade there for a little private time? – Right. | -他不知怎地就约杰德过去独处吗 -没错 |
[11:18] | But she rejected him, fled, he killed her in a jealous rage. | 她拒绝了他 并离开 他盛怒之下痛下杀手 |
[11:21] | Hmm, and here I thought ninjas | 是吗 我还以为忍者 |
[11:23] | had total mastery of their emotions. | 能完全控制自己的情绪 |
[11:24] | Look, I’m not claiming to have all the answers — yet. | 我又没说我什么都知道 目前是这样 |
[11:27] | But just look at that guy — | 但你看看这人 |
[11:29] | he’s a ninja through and through. | 他从都到脚都看着像个忍者 |
[11:33] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 我要证明这一点 |
[11:35] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[11:37] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[11:41] | Mr. Tong, I’m Detective Beckett. | 堂先生 我是贝克特探长 |
[11:43] | This is mr. Castle. | 这是卡塞尔先生 |
[11:44] | Oh, I believe we’ve already met. | 我想我们已经见过面了 |
[11:47] | Earlier today, in fact. | 就在今天早些时候 |
[11:50] | I don’t think so. Why am I here? | 我不记得 找我来做什么 |
[11:52] | We’re investigating Jade Yamata’s death, | 我们正在调查杰德·八俣的死 |
[11:54] | and we need to ask you a few questions. | 需要问你几个问题 |
[11:55] | Now, I understand that the two of you | 我记得你和死者约好了 |
[11:57] | had a rehearsal scheduled for last night? | 昨晚进行排练 |
[11:59] | Yeah. But then she bailed on me. | 没错 但她放了我的鸽子 |
[12:00] | And where did you go afterwards? | 之后你去了哪 |
[12:02] | To an art-house theater downtown. | 去了城里的一家艺术剧院 |
[12:04] | They were doing a kurosawa retrospective. | 那里在办黑泽明电影展 |
[12:06] | Can anyone corroborate that? | 有人能证实吗 |
[12:08] | I doubt it. Why? | 我看没有 怎么了 |
[12:09] | Because you didn’t return to your dorm until 4:00 A.M. | 因为你直到凌晨4点才回到住处 |
[12:13] | That’s exactly one hour after Jade was murdered. | 当时据杰德被杀刚好过去一小时 |
[12:17] | Wait, you think I killed Jade? | 慢着 你们怀疑我杀了杰德 |
[12:19] | People heard you threatening her. | 有人听见你威胁她 |
[12:20] | I didn’t mean it. I was just frustrated. | 我那是气话 我恼怒极了 |
[12:22] | She kept missing rehearsals, showing up distracted. | 她总是不来排练 来了也心不在焉 |
[12:25] | Look, if she fumbles a lift, I’m the one who blows a knee. | 她搞砸一个动作 摔碎膝盖的可是我 |
[12:28] | But that’s not all it was, was it? | 不止如此 是不是 |
[12:30] | You were pushing Jade for a more intimate relationship. | 你打算与杰德发展更亲密的关系 |
[12:34] | Not once I got to know her. | 等我了解了她就不这么想了 |
[12:36] | She wasn’t as serious about her craft as I thought, | 她对这行没我想得那么认真 |
[12:38] | and I just got sick of dealing with her. | 我快受够她了 |
[12:40] | But it all got way easier the second I knew she was leaving. | 我听说她要走时 大松了一口气 |
[12:47] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[12:48] | It’s not him. A ninja would have caught the cup. | 不是他 忍者会抓住杯子的 |
[12:50] | I’m not a ninja. | 我才不是忍者 |
[12:51] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[12:52] | And I’m Korean, not Japanese. Way to racially profile. | 我是韩裔 不是日裔 你太种族歧视了 |
[12:57] | What do you mean that Jade was leaving? | 你说杰德要走是什么意思 |
[12:59] | Every night during rehearsal, she would cut out at 8:00, | 每晚排练期间 她都会在8点中断练习 |
[13:02] | run to the bodega, and use the pay phone. | 跑到酒窖里打付费电话 |
[13:03] | Who was she calling? | 她要打给谁 |
[13:04] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:06] | But I finally lit into her about it last night. | 但我昨晚终于追问了这事 |
[13:08] | That’s when she told me she was quitting the ballet company. | 她就告诉我她要退出芭蕾舞团 |
[13:10] | – Then she left. – Where did she go? | -然后就走了 -她去了哪 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:14] | She changed into party clothes and took off. | 她换上聚会装束 然后就急匆匆地走了 |
[13:16] | That’s the last I saw of her, I swear. | 那是我最后一次看见她 我发誓 |
[13:19] | Jade was quitting the ballet? | 杰德不跳芭蕾舞了 |
[13:21] | She worked and trained all her life | 她努力了这么多年 |
[13:24] | to come here and dance at the NYBC, | 就为了来纽约芭蕾音乐学院跳舞 |
[13:26] | and suddenly she’s gonna give it all up? | 突然间就这么放弃了 |
[13:29] | What could possibly happen | 到底发生了什么 |
[13:30] | to suddenly make her want to do that? | 逼得她退出舞团 |
[13:32] | And why aren’t you talking, Beckett? | 还有你怎么不说话 贝克特 |
[13:34] | You’re not still mad at me about the cup. | 你不会还在气我摔杯子吧 |
[13:36] | I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[13:38] | Well, Lee’s story checks out. | 李的话被证实了 |
[13:40] | Usher at the movie theater | 影院的领座员 |
[13:42] | recalls him sleeping through “Dersu uzala.” | 记得他整场《德尔苏·乌扎拉》都在呼呼大睡 |
[13:44] | Blasphemy. | 好大的胆子 |
[13:45] | In any case, records from the bodega pay phone | 还有 酒窖的付费电话记录 |
[13:48] | back up Lee’s story — | 证实了李的话 |
[13:49] | Every night at 8:00, calls were made to the same number, | 每晚8点 都会有人拨打同一个号码 |
[13:52] | A place called Miyago. | 一个叫宫后的地方 |
[13:53] | It’s a tea-import company not far from where Jade was killed. | 是一家离杰德遇害处不远的茶叶进口公司 |
[13:56] | I asked her boyfriend. | 我问了她的男朋友 |
[13:57] | He didn’t know anything about it. Yes, Castle? | 他对此毫不知情 请讲 卡塞尔 |
[13:59] | Why would Jade be calling a tea-import company every night? | 杰德干嘛每晚都要打电话给一家茶叶公司 |
[14:01] | My guess would be the same reason she was using a pay phone | 我估计她使用付费电话 而不是她的手机 |
[14:05] | instead of her cell, something shady was going on. | 也是出于同样理由 背后必有隐情 |
[14:07] | We need to check it out. I should cancel my plans. | 我们得查查 我得取消计划了 |
[14:10] | Oh, no. Hey, we got this. | 别别 交给我们就行 |
[14:11] | Yeah, wouldn’t want you to cancel your dinner plans | 哪能让你错过了和卡莉和女神的 |
[14:13] | with Carly and the goddess. | 美妙晚餐呢 |
[14:16] | Just make sure you call me at 10:00. | 记得10点给我打电话就行 |
[14:22] | This does not look like a tea-import company. | 这看起来可不像进口茶叶的 |
[14:25] | So what is this place? | 这地方是干什么的 |
[14:27] | And why would Jade be calling here? | 杰德打给这里的目的又是什么 |
[14:30] | Check it out. | 看那边 |
[14:33] | What’s a limo doing in the Warehouse District? | 豪车开来仓库区做什么 |
[14:40] | This is definitely not a tea-import company. | 里面肯定不是什么茶叶进口公司 |
[14:43] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -进去吧 -好 |
[14:48] | Hey, guys. You, um — you think that’s wise? | 两位 直接进去好吗 |
[14:51] | I mean, we really have no idea what’s behind that door. | 我们完全不知道那门后面有什么 |
[14:55] | There’s only three of us. | 只有咱们三个 |
[14:56] | – And two of us are cops. – Yeah. | -其中两个是警察 -没错 |
[15:03] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[15:36] | Well, if this is a tea company, I think I want a cup. | 如果这真是个茶公司 我倒想喝一杯 |
[15:45] | What is this place? A geisha house? | 这是什么地方 艺妓屋吗 |
[15:47] | No. It is a Japanese hostess bar, | 不 这是日本女公关酒吧 |
[15:50] | the modern-day equivalent. | 相当于是当代的艺妓屋 |
[15:52] | I’ve been to a few of these in Tokyo, on a book tour. | 我在东京巡回售书时去过几次 |
[15:54] | I bet you have. | 你当然去过了 |
[15:55] | It’s all a perfectly acceptable part of doing business | 在日本文化里这是谈生意的一部分 |
[15:58] | – in the Japanese culture. – And the girls? | -是完全可以接受的 -这些女孩呢 |
[16:00] | Uh, they work for the club. | 他们为酒吧工作 |
[16:01] | They flirt, they get you to buy drinks, | 她们和你调情 让你买酒喝 |
[16:02] | just keep things generally fun. | 让客人玩的开心就行 |
[16:04] | No, no, no, the dresses that they’re wearing — | 不 我是说她们穿的衣服 |
[16:06] | The same ones that Jade had on when she was killed. | 和杰德被杀时穿的是一样的 |
[16:08] | She must have been working here that night. | 那天晚上她肯定在这工作 |
[16:09] | Most of these girls are doing it for the money. | 这里的大部分女孩都是为钱做事 |
[16:11] | Jade had a dream job and a wealthy boyfriend. | 杰德有一份好工作和富二代男友 |
[16:13] | Why would she be working in a Japanese hostess club? | 她为什么要在日本女公关酒吧工作呢 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:17] | But if this place had anything to do with her death, | 但如果这地方和她的死有关 |
[16:19] | no one’s gonna talk to us if they so much as smell a badge. | 警徽一亮出来肯定没人愿意说 |
[16:23] | Well, then, tonight we are not cops. | 那今晚我们就不是警察 |
[16:25] | We are just upscale gentlemen looking for a good time. | 我们只是三个寻开心的优质男 |
[16:28] | And if we play our cards right, | 如果做得好的话 |
[16:30] | we’ll pick up some information along the way. | 我们会顺藤摸瓜找到线索 |
[16:33] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:36] | Konnichiwa. And welcome to Miyago. | 你们好 欢迎来到宫后 |
[16:40] | May I offer you a table? | 给你们找张桌子吧 |
[16:42] | Your very best. | 要最好的 |
[16:44] | Domo. Table seven. | 谢谢 第七桌 |
[16:51] | All right. Oh. | 很好 |
[16:52] | So, is this your first time at Miyago? | 这是你第一次来宫后吗 |
[16:55] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[16:57] | Um…well, he and I have been here before, | 他和我之前来过 |
[16:59] | – but, um… – I’m married. | -但是 -我结婚了 |
[17:02] | That’s okay. Most of the guys here are. | 没事 来这儿大多数都是已婚男士 |
[17:04] | Uh, yeah, but I’m really married. Eh. | 是啊 但我真的结婚了 |
[17:07] | Oh, here we go. Yeah. | 酒来了 |
[17:11] | Here you are. | 喝一杯吧 |
[17:14] | It’s nicer over there. | 坐那儿比较舒服 |
[17:16] | You know, the last time we were here, | 我们上次来的时候 |
[17:18] | there was that one girl… | 这里有个女孩 |
[17:19] | Um…with the short haircut, like from “Pulp Fiction.” | 留短发 就像《低俗小说》女主角 |
[17:21] | You mean Jade. | 你是说杰德 |
[17:23] | Jade, yes. Jade. | 杰德 没错就是杰德 |
[17:25] | So have you girls seen her around lately? | 你们最近见过她吗 |
[17:31] | Um…well, see, w-what my friend isn’t telling you | 我朋友不太好意思说 |
[17:33] | is that he actually had a little crush on Jade. | 其实他有点喜欢上杰德了 |
[17:37] | It was just… aww. | 只有那么一点 |
[17:40] | I’ll make you forget all about her. | 我会让你忘了她 |
[17:44] | You want to buy some private time? | 你想买点独处时间吗 |
[17:46] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m fine right here. | 不用 谢谢了 在这儿就可以了 |
[17:49] | I don’t think you are. Not if you’re asking about Jade. | 我不这么认为 如果你想知道杰德的事 |
[17:54] | Are you sure you don’t want to buy some private time? | 你确定你不想独处吗 |
[17:56] | Yes, I do want to buy some private time. | 不 我是想独处一会儿 |
[17:59] | Um, hey, Castle, where you going? | 卡塞尔 你去哪 |
[18:01] | Uh, just gonna go do what we came here for. | 达成我们此行的真正目的 |
[18:04] | You guys cover me. Entertain these beautiful ladies. | 你俩掩护我 好好招待几位美女 |
[18:07] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么呢 |
[18:15] | Oh, oh! Um…uh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:18] | I’m flattered, but I really — | 我受宠若惊了 但我真的 |
[18:19] | Play the part or I’ll get in trouble. | 假装一下不然我会有麻烦的 |
[18:21] | Right, right. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:24] | Why are you asking about Jade? | 你为什么问起杰德的事 |
[18:26] | You’re not one of her customers. | 你不是她的客人 |
[18:27] | No. No, I’m, uh, a friend. | 不 我是她的朋友 |
[18:29] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[18:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:36] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:39] | I knew when she didn’t come in tonight. | 她今晚没来我就知道事情不妙 |
[18:41] | They got to her. | 他们找到了她 |
[18:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:44] | Hey. Who got to her? | 谁找到了她 |
[18:46] | Look, I tried to warn her, but she wouldn’t stop. | 我试过警告她 但是她不肯停下 |
[18:49] | Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[18:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | I have to call… | 我得打个电话 |
[18:57] | In a minute. | 待会儿再打吧 |
[18:59] | She wouldn’t stop what? | 她不肯停下什么 |
[19:00] | – What the hell is he doing back there? – I don’t know. | -他在后面干什么呢 -我不知道 |
[19:03] | Hey, you know what, ladies? Um… | 美女们 |
[19:05] | I don’t really like this sake. | 我不是很喜欢瓶米酒 |
[19:07] | Do you think maybe we could get another bottle? | 我们换其他瓶怎么样 |
[19:08] | Something better? | 更好的酒 |
[19:10] | More expensive? | 更贵的 |
[19:11] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[19:16] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[19:17] | All right, hon. I’ll be right here. | 好的 我在这儿等着 |
[19:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:22] | Some of these businessmen look a little shady. | 这里一些商人看起来有点可疑 |
[19:25] | Look, check it out. I see tattoos, scars. | 你看 我看到刺青 伤疤 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you take a lap around | 你去周围逛一圈 |
[19:31] | and see if anyone looks familiar? | 看看有没有熟面孔 |
[19:32] | I’ll stay here and…entertain the ladies. | 我留在这儿 好好招待这些女孩 |
[19:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:43] | Yeah, let’s do Karaoke. It’ll be fun. | 去唱卡啦OK吧 很好玩的 |
[19:45] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. It — it will be? Okay. Really? | 不用了 好玩吗 好的 真的吗 |
[19:56] | Ever since she started here, | 自从开始在这儿工作 |
[19:58] | Jade would always flirt with this one client — | 杰德总是和一个客人调情 |
[20:00] | A regular. | 一个常客 |
[20:01] | The girls say he has a violent streak. | 姐妹们说他有暴力倾向 |
[20:03] | I told her to stay away, but she wouldn’t listen. | 我告诉她离他远点 但她听不进去 |
[20:05] | It’s like she was targeting him. | 就像是她早已瞄上他了 |
[20:07] | And this client, what’s his name? | 这个客人 他叫什么名字 |
[20:09] | We only know him as Mr. Saito. | 我们只知道他叫斋藤先生 |
[20:11] | But he must be important, | 但他一定是大人物 |
[20:13] | because lots of people are scared of him. | 因为很多人都很怕他 |
[20:14] | So he was here last night and she was with him? | 他昨晚和杰德在一起吗 |
[20:17] | No. | 不 |
[20:18] | He has private parties sometimes, | 有时他会开私人派对 |
[20:19] | and hires girls from the club. | 会从酒吧里雇几个女孩 |
[20:21] | And every time, Jade would call mama-san | 而每次 杰德会找妈妈桑 |
[20:23] | and try to get on the list. | 争取出席名额 |
[20:24] | And last night, she did. | 昨晚她也去了 |
[20:26] | Where was this party? | 派对在什么地方 |
[20:32] | Upper East side. | 上东区 |
[20:46] | I’m singing. | 我正唱着呢 |
[20:49] | *That’s what I like about you* | *这正是我爱你之处* |
[20:50] | Was it that bad? | 真唱得那么烂吗 |
[20:52] | Why do you think Saito killed her? | 你为什么认为是斋藤杀了她 |
[20:54] | Something happened at the party last night. | 昨晚派对上出事了 |
[20:55] | One of the girls said Mr. Saito | 有个女孩说斋藤先生发现 |
[20:57] | found Jade going through his things. | 杰德在翻他的东西 |
[20:58] | He hit the roof and had his people throw her out. | 他勃然大怒 让人把杰德赶出去了 |
[21:00] | You have any idea which of his things she was going through? | 你知道她在翻什么东西吗 |
[21:10] | Pushing me, man. | 居然推我 |
[21:18] | $6,000?! $6,000?! Really?! | 我去 6000块 没搞错吧 |
[21:23] | Come on. We didn’t even finish the bottles! | 拜托 我们酒还没喝完呢 |
[21:25] | – At least let us take them – Listen, you’re rich. | -至少让我们带走呀 -别嚷嚷了 你不缺钱 |
[21:27] | It cost you 6k, and we got nothing to show for it. | 花了六千块还是没收获 |
[21:29] | I wouldn’t say that. | 收获还是有的 |
[21:30] | I mean, beside the lipstick marks on your shirt. | 可别说是你衬衫上的口红印 |
[21:32] | I actually got a lead in there. | 我真的找到了条线索 |
[21:34] | That’s gonna blow this case wide… | 能让案情豁然明… |
[21:35] | Oh, whoa! Wait, lipstick marks? On my shirt? Where? | 不对 口红印 衬衫上吗 在哪 |
[21:38] | Beckett will kill me. | 贝克特要杀了我的 |
[21:39] | Oh, my god! I didn’t call! | 天哪 我没打电话 |
[21:41] | You guys, Beckett is going to kill me. | 兄弟啊 贝克特真会杀了我 |
[21:47] | Ninja attack. | 忍者袭击 |
[22:07] | Castle, look out! | 卡塞尔 当心 |
[22:16] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[22:19] | Stay away. Next time, you die. | 别插手 下次再见就是你们的死期 |
[22:26] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[22:46] | Where did he go? | 人呢 |
[22:47] | I don’t know. He was just… | 不知道 他直接消失了 |
[22:49] | Well, you had him. | 差点就抓到他了 |
[22:51] | Now there are two ninjas? | 这回出现了两个忍者 |
[22:53] | Captain, I know it sounds crazy — | 警监 我知道听起来很荒谬 |
[22:54] | You bet it sounds crazy. | 简直是荒谬至极 |
[22:55] | One attacks you. The other saves your life? It makes no sense. | 一个袭击你 另一个救你 这根本说不通 |
[23:00] | Unless… | 只有一种可能 |
[23:02] | They are rivals in an ancient feud. Two warring clans — | 他们自古敌对 属于两个交战的部落 |
[23:05] | One committed to the path of darkness, | 一方走上了黑暗的不归路 |
[23:07] | the other sworn to follow the path of light. | 而另一方誓死维护正义 |
[23:09] | This is not a ninja movie, Mr. Castle. | 这不是在拍忍者电影 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:11] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是凶杀调查 |
[23:13] | I don’t know where those ninjas came from, sir. | 长官 虽然不知道忍者从何而来 |
[23:15] | But what I do know is that our victim | 但我们了解的是被害人 |
[23:16] | was trying to get close to Mr. Saito. | 想要接近斋藤先生 |
[23:18] | And when she did, she was killed | 她确实做到了 但后果是 |
[23:19] | by a knife thrown expertly into her chest. | 被高手一刀掷在胸前丧命 |
[23:21] | Now, the guy that attacked us tonight | 今晚袭击我们的人 |
[23:23] | has the skills to throw that knife. | 也有投掷暗器的手法 |
[23:24] | What do we know about this Saito? | 我们对斋藤了解多少 |
[23:26] | Not much. No first name. | 不多 因为没有名字 |
[23:29] | His reputation at the club is that he’s dangerous. | 夜总会的人说他是个危险人物 |
[23:31] | And given the fond farewell that we received, | 鉴于我们受到的”热情”对待 |
[23:33] | I’m guessing that the club is not gonna share their client | 没有搜查令的话 我想夜总会是不会透露 |
[23:36] | and employee records without a warrant. | 客户和雇员信息的 |
[23:37] | I thought this party was on the upper east side? | 听说这派对是在上东区 |
[23:40] | Have you looked for an address? | 你们查找地址了吗 |
[23:41] | Uh, yeah, but the name Saito’s like “Smith” In japan. | 查了 但斋藤这个姓氏在日本非常常见 |
[23:45] | There’s literally dozens of them up there. | 查到几十个斋藤住在那片区域 |
[23:47] | Without any information, it’s gonna be very hard to find him. | 没有其它线索的话 很难找到他 |
[23:50] | Maybe not. | 也不尽然 |
[23:51] | Mr. Castle? | 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:52] | We know he threw a party last night. | 我们知道昨晚他开了个派对 |
[23:55] | A guy like Saito, he’s gonna have it catered. | 像斋藤这种人 一定会找人承办 |
[23:57] | We find that party, we find Saito. | 查到那个派对就可以查到斋藤 |
[24:00] | Then get on it. | 那就快去查吧 |
[24:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:12] | Yes? | 还有事吗 |
[24:13] | I — yeah, I just… can I expense this? | 这个能报销吗 |
[24:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll absorb that. That’s not…i… | 算了 我自己掏钱好了 |
[24:27] | Castle, Beckett’s calling for you. | 卡塞尔 贝克特找你 |
[24:29] | You didn’t call because you were in a private room | 你没给我打电话就是因为在包间里 |
[24:33] | making out with a geisha? | 和艺妓亲热 |
[24:35] | Okay, we were not making out. She was kissing me. | 我们没在亲热 是她在亲我 |
[24:38] | A-and for the record, she wasn’t a geisha — she was a hostess. | 准确地说 她不是艺妓 是个女公关 |
[24:41] | The difference being…? | 有区别吗 |
[24:43] | Okay. Point taken. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[24:45] | But I was undercover, and I did get us a lead. | 但我当时是在秘密打探 确实找到了线索 |
[24:48] | Oh, you know what I would have appreciated | 我只需要你10点左右 |
[24:50] | was a phone call about this lead somewhere around 10:00, | 给我打个电话 说说这条线索 |
[24:53] | because “That’s what partners are for.” | 因为”那是搭档该做的” |
[24:55] | Right. And I was about to make that phone call, | 对 可是我正准备给你打电话时 |
[24:58] | and that’s when the ninjas attacked. | 遭到了忍者袭击 |
[25:01] | You’ve got an excuse for everything, don’t you? | 你凡事都能找到理由 是不是 |
[25:04] | Okay, I’m getting the feeling | 我觉得你发火 |
[25:06] | that this is about more than me not calling. | 不只是因为我没打电话吧 |
[25:11] | Well… w-was it that bad? | 真那么糟吗 |
[25:14] | Well, did she go on about camel treks and yacht races? | 她又跟你炫耀骑骆驼还是赛游艇了吗 |
[25:16] | Or…did you have a fight with the goddess? | 还是你和她吵架了 |
[25:19] | Mnh-mnh. No. Worse. | 没 比这个更糟糕 |
[25:22] | Carly was boring. | 卡莉太无聊了 |
[25:24] | Boring? | 无聊 |
[25:25] | Yeah. All she did was complain about her husband, | 对 她一直在抱怨她丈夫 |
[25:27] | saying, now that she was married, there’s no romance in her life. | 说什么结婚之后生活就不浪漫了 |
[25:30] | It’s just an endless routine of sameness. | 生活就成了一成不变的无止尽循环 |
[25:32] | So your fabulous friend… | 所以你那光鲜亮丽的朋友 |
[25:35] | Is not so fabulous anymore. | 变得一点也不光鲜了 |
[25:38] | I mean, that’s not gonna happen to us, is it? | 我在想 我们不会也变成这样吧 |
[25:40] | You’ve done this before. | 你结过婚的 |
[25:41] | Marriage isn’t gonna change us, right? | 婚姻不会改变我们吧 |
[25:44] | We’re not gonna become one of those couples | 我们不会像那些夫妻一样 |
[25:45] | that go to the same two restaurants | 总去固定的餐厅 |
[25:47] | and only have sex on national holidays? | 只在法定假日才有性生活吧 |
[25:50] | No, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[25:51] | ’cause that place that you were at tonight, | 就像你今天去的那地方 |
[25:53] | it was filled with married men that are bored with their wives. | 都是些对妻子厌烦了的已婚男人 |
[25:57] | I don’t ever want to be bored with you, | 我一辈子都不想厌烦你 |
[25:58] | and I don’t want you to be bored with me, either. | 同样我也不希望你厌烦我 |
[26:03] | Well, then, let’s, um, put it into our vows. | 好 那我们就把它写进我们的结婚誓言 |
[26:06] | A promise to each other that, even though we’re married, | 向对方承诺 即便我们结了婚 |
[26:08] | it doesn’t mean there is no more romance. | 也不代表就不会再浪漫了 |
[26:12] | And we will never, ever be boring. | 我们永远不会变得无聊 |
[26:16] | – Deal? – Okay, deal. | -怎样 -好 说定了 |
[26:21] | Does this mean you forgive me for not calling? | 你是不是原谅我没给你打电话了 |
[26:22] | Mnh-mnh. Not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[26:26] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[26:28] | Mm…getting there. | 还差点儿 |
[26:29] | This is torture. | 这简直就是折磨 |
[26:40] | Are those cronuts? | 这是牛角甜甜圈吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah. Have one. | 是的 拿一个吧 |
[26:47] | They’re not both for me. | 又不是我一个人吃 |
[26:48] | Yeah, sure they’re not. | 是啊 当然不是了 |
[26:49] | Where’s Castle this morning, anyway? | 今天上午卡塞尔在哪里 |
[26:51] | He’s writing down everything he can remember | 他在把他能想到的关于那个忍者的一切 |
[26:53] | about the ninja fight in hopes to use it for his next book. | 都记下来 好当做下本书的写作素材 |
[26:56] | So, who went down to SoHo to get cronuts? | 谁跑到苏豪区买的牛角甜甜圈 |
[26:59] | We did. Turns out this bakery delivered a 40th birthday cake | 是我们 我们发现投资家兼嫌疑人斋藤道夫 |
[27:03] | to our suspect and financier, Michio Saito, | 在这家蛋糕房定了他的40岁生日蛋糕 |
[27:06] | on the upper east side the day Jade was killed. | 送到上东区 就在杰德被杀的那天 |
[27:09] | A financier? | 投资家 |
[27:11] | What’s Jade doing trying to get close to a guy like that? | 杰德为什么会想要接近这样的人呢 |
[27:13] | Don’t know. But I ran Saito’s name through the system — | 不清楚 不过我在系统里查了下斋藤 |
[27:16] | It was flagged by organized crime. | 他和有组织犯罪集团有关联 |
[27:18] | – Organized crime like Yakuza? – Yep. | -像日本黑帮那样的犯罪集团 -是的 |
[27:20] | Rumor is he’s high up on the chain | 传闻说他是冲绳县的 |
[27:22] | in the Izumi Clan out of Okinawa. | 泉帮的上层大人物 |
[27:24] | His legitimate businesses are just suspected fronts | 他的合法生意的幕后应该是 |
[27:26] | for money laundering, drug trafficking, and extortion. | 洗钱 毒品运输和绑架勒索之类的 |
[27:28] | So what’s a ballet dancer doing going after a guy like this? | 一个芭蕾舞者去找这样的人是什么目的 |
[27:31] | What could she possibly want from him? | 她想从他身上得到什么呢 |
[27:33] | Well, odds are, whatever it was got her killed. | 十有八九这就是她被杀的原因 |
[27:36] | Call Miss Tagami at the consulate. | 打电话给领事馆的田上女士 |
[27:38] | Have her get ahold of Jade’s family. | 让她联系下杰德的父母 |
[27:40] | See if there’s a link between Jade and Michio Saito | 看看杰德和斋藤道夫之间 |
[27:42] | or the Izumi Clan from Japan. | 或者和日本的泉帮有什么联系 |
[27:44] | And why don’t we go and visit the birthday boy? | 我们去拜访一下这位寿星吧 |
[27:50] | Mr. Saito will be with you in a moment. | 斋藤先生稍后就到 |
[27:53] | Yo, Beckett. | 看 贝克特 |
[27:56] | Just like the weapons we were attacked with. | 和袭击我们的是同一类武器 |
[28:01] | It is a 15th-century shuriken. | 这是个15世纪的忍者飞镖 |
[28:05] | Very rare. | 非常罕见 |
[28:06] | Mr. Saito, I’m Detective Beckett. | 斋藤先生 我是贝克特探长 |
[28:09] | This is Detective Esposito. | 这是埃斯波西托警探 |
[28:11] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[28:13] | Do you recognize this woman? | 这个女人你认识吗 |
[28:20] | No. I’m afraid not. | 恐怕我不认识 |
[28:22] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[28:23] | From what we hear, the two of you | 据我们所知 你们两个 |
[28:24] | spent a lot of time together at Miyago’s hostess bar. | 常在宫后的女公关酒吧缠绵 |
[28:30] | I spend time with a lot of different girls at the club. | 我在酒吧会认识不少女人 |
[28:34] | They’re not all very memorable. | 不是所有都会给我留下印象 |
[28:37] | We understand that | 我们还知道 |
[28:38] | she was at your birthday party the other night. | 她前两天曾出现在你的生日派对上 |
[28:41] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[28:42] | You saying you don’t know? | 你是说你不知道吗 |
[28:44] | I’m saying there were many people at the party. | 我是说那天派对上有很多人 |
[28:47] | Well, witnesses said that the two of you had a fight, | 目击者说那天你俩吵了一架 |
[28:49] | that Jade was expelled from your party. | 随后杰德就被赶出你的派对了 |
[28:51] | You want to tell us what happened? | 你能说说那天发生了什么吗 |
[28:52] | No one was expelled from the party. | 没人被赶走 |
[28:54] | If she left, it was by her choice. | 如果她离开了 那是她自己的选择 |
[28:58] | And I suppose it was just a coincidence | 那么她离开之后没多久 |
[29:00] | that shortly after she left she was murdered? | 就被杀害也只是巧合了 |
[29:02] | I am not responsible for what happens to her out on the street. | 她在大街上出了什么事不是我的责任 |
[29:06] | Isn’t that your job, detective? | 这不应该是你的工作吗 探长 |
[29:09] | I need a list of everyone that attended that party. | 我需要一份出席派对宾客的完整名单 |
[29:16] | And I will need to see a search warrant. | 那我就要看你的搜查令 |
[29:20] | Now, if there’s nothing else… | 好了 如果没有其他事的话 |
[29:27] | Organized crime’s been trying to bust this guy for years. | 有组织犯罪部这些年来一直想抓他 |
[29:29] | But a man like Saito — he’s careful. | 但斋藤这样的人 很谨慎 |
[29:31] | We need someone to talk — we need to find someone | 我们得找人谈谈 我们必须要找到 |
[29:33] | who was actually at the party that night. | 那晚参加派对的人 |
[29:35] | Hey. We got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[29:38] | I just tried to contact that consulate officer, Amaya Tagami, | 我刚才想联系那个领馆官员田上天谷 |
[29:41] | see if there’s any connection | 看看杰德家里和 |
[29:42] | between Jade’s family and Michio Saito. | 斋藤道夫之间有什么联系 |
[29:44] | According to the consulate, | 据领事馆称 |
[29:46] | Ms. Tagami’s been on maternity leave for two months. | 田上女士过去两月一直在休产假 |
[29:49] | So the woman who showed up here… | 那之前出现的那个女人 |
[29:50] | was an imposter. | 是一个冒牌的 |
[29:57] | Who is this woman | 这个女人是谁 |
[29:58] | And why would she impersonate a consulate officer? | 她为什么要冒充领馆官员呢 |
[30:01] | Maybe she’s working for Saito. | 也许她是斋藤的手下 |
[30:03] | If he is Yakuza, | 如果他是黑帮一员 |
[30:05] | he’d have all kinds of assets working for him. | 那他手里肯定有很多可供他支配的资源 |
[30:07] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[30:07] | That way she could keep tabs on our investigation. | 那样她就可以监控我们的调查了 |
[30:09] | Ah, she was doing more than that. | 她可不仅仅是在监控我们 |
[30:11] | She was trying to throw us off track. | 她还想使我们误入歧途 |
[30:12] | Do you remember when she said | 你还记得她曾说过 |
[30:14] | that she spoke with Jade’s parents in Japan? | 她找过杰德在日本的父母谈话了吗 |
[30:17] | Well, Jade didn’t have any parents. | 事实上 杰德根本没有父母 |
[30:20] | Turns out she was raised in an orphanage from age 10. | 她自十岁起就生活在孤儿院里 |
[30:22] | Jade was orphaned at age 10? How did that happen? | 杰德十岁就父母双亡了 这是怎么回事 |
[30:25] | Well, I tried to find out, but prior to the orphanage, | 我也想查出来 不过在孤儿院之前 |
[30:27] | can’t find any record of Jade Yamata — | 我们找不到任何有关杰德·八俣的记录 |
[30:29] | If that’s even her name. | 如果那是她真名的话 |
[30:30] | Not a birth certificate, nothing. | 没有出生证明 什么都没有 |
[30:32] | It’s like she didn’t exist. | 好像她从来没存在过 |
[30:33] | Sounds like someone was trying to cover up Jade’s history. | 听上去好像有人试图掩盖她的过去 |
[30:36] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna have to | 我们必须查明 |
[30:36] | dig up whatever they were trying to hide. | 他们想隐瞒的真相 |
[30:38] | If we know her true identity, | 等我们知道了她的真实身份 |
[30:39] | it may lead us to why she was killed, | 应该就能找到她被杀的原因了 |
[30:41] | So find out everything you can on Jade. | 赶紧找出有关杰德的一切 |
[30:43] | Start with the orphanage. | 就从孤儿院开始 |
[30:44] | Castle and I will talk to Perlmutter, | 卡塞尔和我会去和帕穆特谈谈 |
[30:46] | And we’ll see if her body can tell us who she really was. | 看看尸体能不能给我们点线索 |
[30:49] | I checked the victim for any implants | 我检查了被害人 看看有没有植入物 |
[30:51] | or traceable medical hardware, but I discovered nothing | 或是可追踪医疗器械 但是什么都没有 |
[30:56] | that would aid you in your quest. | 没有能帮助你们破案的 |
[30:58] | However, I did find a telling mark on her body. | 但是 我找到了一个非常显眼的印记 |
[31:03] | This is a very unusual scar. | 这是一个非常特别的伤疤 |
[31:06] | Uh, my guess is she sustained the injury 10 or 12 years ago. | 我猜测她在约十到十二年前受了伤 |
[31:10] | Right about the time she was sent to the orphanage. | 就是她被送去孤儿院的时候 |
[31:12] | In what way is the scar unusual? | 这伤疤哪里不寻常了 |
[31:14] | Uh, she took shrapnel. | 她被弹片射中过 |
[31:15] | Based on faint, small scars over her back and legs, | 从她背上和腿上这些细小的伤疤来看 |
[31:18] | it was from some kind of explosion, like an I.E.D. | 应该是爆炸造成的 比如简易爆炸装置 |
[31:21] | You’re not saying she was in combat as a 10-year-old girl? | 你不会想说她十岁时就上过战场吧 |
[31:24] | Uh, improbable, but this much I know — | 是不大可能 但至少我知道 |
[31:26] | she was treated by a U.S. Military surgeon. | 她被美军军医治疗过 |
[31:29] | And you know that based on what? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:30] | Uh, well, this open-type of stippled scarring | 这种敞开式的斑点状疤痕 |
[31:33] | is the result of a technique called debriding. | 是一种叫清除术的手术留下的 |
[31:35] | Uh, military surgeons started using it on blast wounds | 最早是在阿富汗战争时美军军医 |
[31:39] | during the afghan war — saved a lot of lives. | 用来医治爆炸伤的 救过很多性命 |
[31:41] | But it wasn’t adopted by civilian doctors until fairly recently. | 普通医生最近才开始实施这种手术 |
[31:44] | Only two military facilities in Japan | 当时只有两家在日本的 |
[31:47] | were doing this surgery at that time — | 军队医院在做这种手术 |
[31:49] | One at a base in Yokosuka, and one in Okinawa. | 一家在横须贺 一家在冲绳 |
[31:51] | Okinawa? | 冲绳 |
[31:53] | That’s where Saito’s Yakuza clan came from. | 斋藤的黑帮家族就是从那儿来的 |
[31:57] | Okay, so, this Okinawa lead is paying off big time. | 冲绳这条线索很有用 |
[32:00] | We did a search for explosions there back in the day. | 我们查了当时发生过的爆炸案 |
[32:04] | This article is dated one month before Jade landed in that orphanage. | 这篇报导是在杰德去孤儿院前一个月写的 |
[32:07] | – Who are those people? – That’s the Ozu family. | -这些人是谁 -小津一家 |
[32:10] | The dad is a building contractor | 父亲是建筑承包商 |
[32:12] | who had a run-in with the local Yakuza. | 曾和当地黑帮发生过争执 |
[32:13] | The Yakuza settled it by stabbing his whole family | 结果黑帮为了报复就捅死了他全家 |
[32:16] | and then blowing up his house. | 还炸了他的房子 |
[32:18] | And this is the murder weapon they found at the scene. | 这就是他们在现场找到的凶器 |
[32:21] | – That looks like the knife that was used on Jade. – Yeah. | -看着很像杀死杰德的匕首 -对 |
[32:23] | Was there a suspect in the murders? | 这起凶案有嫌疑人吗 |
[32:25] | No arrest was made, but rumor had it | 没人被逮捕 不过有传言说 |
[32:27] | the family was murdered by the Green Dragon. | 这家人是被青龙杀死的 |
[32:29] | I take it he’s not a reptile? | 你说的应该不是种爬行动物吧 |
[32:31] | Reptile, no. Monster, yes. | 不是爬行动物 而是怪物 |
[32:33] | The Green Dragon was a secret-ninja enforcer of the Yakuza. | 青龙是黑帮的秘密杀手忍者 |
[32:36] | All of Okinawa was scared of this guy, | 全冲绳的人都很怕这家伙 |
[32:38] | and for good reason — he’s a ruthless killer. | 这也难怪 因为他心狠手辣 |
[32:40] | Okay, so what does all of this have to do with Jade? | 那这一切和杰德有什么关系 |
[32:42] | Well, I think that Jade was this little girl. | 我认为杰德就是这个小女孩 |
[32:44] | Um…I thought you said the whole family | 你不是说全家人 |
[32:46] | was murdered by the Green Dragon? | 都被青龙杀了吗 |
[32:47] | I got a copy of the police report | 我从冲绳县警署那里 |
[32:49] | from the Okinawa Prefecture, and I noticed this. | 拿到了份警方报告 我注意到了这个 |
[32:52] | The younger daughter, her birthday is the same as Jade’s. | 这个小女儿的生日和杰德一样 |
[32:55] | What if she actually survived that attack? | 或许她当时幸存了呢 |
[32:58] | Well, if she was in that explosion, | 如果她真的经历了那场爆炸 |
[33:00] | that would explain the shrapnel wounds. | 那就能解释那些弹片伤了 |
[33:03] | Someone must have found her and wanted to keep her safe. | 一定是有人发现了她 想护她周全 |
[33:05] | That’s why she was treated at the military hospital. | 所以她才在军队医院接受治疗 |
[33:07] | Because if she was treated in a local hospital, | 因为如果是在普通的当地医院 |
[33:09] | the Yakuza would know she was still alive. | 黑帮就会知道她还活着 |
[33:10] | And that’s also why her name was changed | 这也解释了为什么 |
[33:11] | when she was put into the orphanage — | 她进孤儿院时改了名 |
[33:13] | to hide her from the Yakuza. | 是为了躲避黑帮 |
[33:14] | So, this is a classic revenge story. | 所以这是个经典的复仇故事 |
[33:17] | Jade was hunting down the man that killed her family — | 杰德在找杀了她全家的男人 |
[33:19] | the Green Dragon. | 青龙 |
[33:21] | Saito’s the Green Dragon. | 斋藤就是青龙 |
[33:22] | The timeline fits. | 时间也吻合 |
[33:23] | He immigrated to this country 10 years ago, | 他是在十年前移民来的 |
[33:26] | just after the murders. | 就在谋杀发生后不久 |
[33:27] | And when he did, | 而且他来的时候 |
[33:28] | the Green Dragon disappeared from Okinawa. | 青龙就从冲绳销声匿迹了 |
[33:30] | That’s what Jade was doing at the party — | 杰德参加派对就是为了这个 |
[33:31] | she was looking for proof that Saito was the Green Dragon. | 她在找能证明斋藤是青龙的证据 |
[33:34] | He got onto her and then he killed her. | 他识破了她 于是杀了她 |
[33:36] | And then, when you got close, he attacked you. | 当你接近真相时 他又袭击了你 |
[33:38] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[33:39] | That was our team staking out the abandoned building. | 盯着那幢废弃大楼的小队有消息了 |
[33:41] | They just saw somebody go inside. | 他们刚刚看到有人进去了 |
[33:43] | It’s the Ninja. Saito’s returned to his lair. | 是忍者 斋藤回他的老窝了 |
[34:00] | Hands behind your head and come out where I can see you. | 把手放在头后 出来走到我能看见的地方 |
[34:11] | You’re not a Ninja. | 你不是忍者 |
[34:13] | No, but you did impersonate a consulate officer. | 确实不是 不过你冒充了领事馆官员 |
[34:18] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:21] | This is not what you think, Detective Beckett. | 不是你想的那样的 贝克特探长 |
[34:24] | Yeah, that’s what all guilty people say. | 是啊 犯了罪的人都这么说 |
[34:32] | Is this a badge? | 这是警徽吗 |
[34:34] | You’re a cop? | 你是个警察 |
[34:35] | Not just a cop. | 不只是警察 |
[34:37] | I’m Jade’s sister. | 我还是杰德的姐姐 |
[34:46] | My sister and I hid when the Green Dragon came. | 青龙来的时候 妹妹和我躲起来了 |
[34:49] | Barely got glimpse of him. | 我们勉强看到了他 |
[34:50] | He’s dress in black, face covered. | 他穿着黑衣 蒙着脸 |
[34:53] | We heard our parents screaming and begging for their lives. | 我们听到父母尖叫着求他放过他们 |
[34:58] | After the explosion, my uncle, a policeman, | 爆炸后 我当警察的叔叔 |
[35:00] | he found us, and he got us to safety. | 他找到了我们 把我们带到安全的地方 |
[35:03] | He falsified the report to say that we were killed | 他伪造了报告 说我们都被杀了 |
[35:05] | so the Yakuza would not look for us. | 这样黑帮就不会再找我们 |
[35:09] | So then you both survived. | 所以你们都幸存了 |
[35:11] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[35:14] | What were you doing in that building? | 你在那幢大楼里干什么 |
[35:17] | I knew you’d gone there in connection with the case. | 我知道你们去过那里调查了 |
[35:20] | Wanted to make sure you didn’t miss anything. | 我只想确认你们没遗漏什么 |
[35:22] | Why didn’t you just tell us who you were from the start? | 你为什么不从一开始就说出你的身份 |
[35:25] | Why this whole masquerade? | 为什么要冒充别人 |
[35:26] | If the Green Dragon knew who I was, he’d kill me. | 如果青龙知道我的身份 他会杀了我 |
[35:31] | I tried to put what happened to my family behind me, | 我努力想忘记家人发生的事 |
[35:33] | but Jade… she could not let it go. | 可杰德她放不下 |
[35:37] | She made it her mission to find out who he was. | 她把寻找他视为自己的使命 |
[35:39] | It’s why she came to New York. | 所以她来了纽约 |
[35:41] | Three days ago, she called me | 三天前 她打给我 |
[35:43] | and said she was closing in on someone. | 说她就要查到一个人了 |
[35:45] | – Did she say who? – No. | -她说了是谁吗 -没有 |
[35:46] | She said she needed to get proof first. | 她说她要先找到证据 |
[35:49] | I flew out to try and stop her, but… | 我飞来这里想阻止她 可是… |
[35:51] | by the time I got here… | 我到这儿的时候… |
[35:55] | How did she know that the Green Dragon was in the United States? | 她怎么知道青龙在美国 |
[35:59] | The day our family died, | 我们全家人死的那天 |
[36:00] | an American businessman came to see our father. | 有个美国商人来见过父亲 |
[36:03] | He was sent by the Green Dragon. | 是青龙让他来的 |
[36:06] | Last year, Jade recognized that man’s voice | 去年 杰德认出了一段电视采访中 |
[36:08] | from a TV interview. | 那男人的声音 |
[36:10] | She tracked him here, | 她追踪他来到这里 |
[36:11] | hoping he could lead her to our parents’ killer. | 希望他能引她找到杀害我们父母的凶手 |
[36:14] | Do you know the name of this American businessman? | 你知道这个美国商人叫什么吗 |
[36:17] | Randall Bedford? Jade’s boyfriend’s father? | 兰德尔 贝德福德 杰德男朋友的父亲 |
[36:20] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[36:21] | He lived in Okinawa for nearly a decade. | 他曾在冲绳生活了近十年 |
[36:23] | Jade must have started dating his son to get close to him, | 杰德肯定是为了接近他才跟他儿子谈恋爱的 |
[36:26] | hoping that he knew the Green Dragon’s identity. | 她希望他会知道青龙的真实身份 |
[36:28] | Randall didn’t just know the Green Dragon. | 兰德尔不仅认识青龙 |
[36:30] | He was in business with him. | 还跟他有生意往来 |
[36:31] | We ran background on Mr. Bedford’s companies — | 我们查过贝德福德旗下公司的背景 |
[36:33] | half of them were co-owned by Saito International. | 其中一半都是跟斋藤国际有限公司所共同所有的 |
[36:37] | Dad, is it true? | 爸 这是真的吗 |
[36:40] | We were just kids when we started, Dean. | 我们当初一起创业的时候都还年轻呢 迪恩 |
[36:42] | We were property developers. | 我们那时候是地产开发商 |
[36:44] | Jade’s father, he was an architect. | 杰德的父亲是建筑师 |
[36:46] | I was the builder, and Saito was the money guy. | 我是承包商 斋藤负责资金 |
[36:49] | But it was Yakuza money, and when Jade’s father | 但是资金来自黑社会 当杰德的父亲 |
[36:52] | found out that Saito was Yakuza, he wanted out. | 发现斋藤是黑社会时 他想退出 |
[36:55] | But the Yakuza never lets anyone out. | 但是日本黑社会不容许任何人退出 |
[36:58] | That’s why I went to their house that day — | 所以我那天才去了杰德家 |
[37:00] | to warn Jade’s family that Saito was coming to kill them. | 我是想警告他们斋藤要去杀他们 |
[37:03] | And after what Saito did to them, | 在斋藤对他们下毒手以后 |
[37:05] | I decided to get as far away as I could. | 我决定躲得越远越好 |
[37:07] | When Saito moved to New York, | 当斋藤搬来纽约时 |
[37:08] | I knew there was no escape, Dean. | 我就知道我是躲不掉了 迪恩 |
[37:10] | So, she’s dating me because of you. | 所以她是因为你才跟我交往的 |
[37:12] | I had no idea who she was. | 我对她的身份一无所知 |
[37:14] | I thought the whole family was dead. | 我以为那一家人都遇害了呢 |
[37:17] | You fell in love with a ballet dancer. That — | 你爱上了一个芭蕾舞者 那… |
[37:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:19] | That’s all I knew. | 我只知道这么多 |
[37:22] | Mr. Bedford, if she had access to your study, | 贝德福德先生 如果她能进入你的书房 |
[37:25] | she could have gotten into your files from back in Okinawa. | 她可能已经看过你在冲绳时的那些文件 |
[37:28] | She did. And used them to track down Saito. | 的确 而且她还找到了斋藤 |
[37:31] | The night of the party, when he found out who she was, | 派对那晚 当斋藤得知她的真实身份后 |
[37:33] | he called me, enraged, and I-I begged him — | 他打过电话给我 暴跳如雷 我恳求过他 |
[37:36] | I said, “Please, don’t hurt her.” | 我说”求求你 别伤害她” |
[37:38] | Wait. You knew she was in danger? | 慢着 你知道她身处险境 |
[37:39] | You knew and you did nothing? | 你知道却选择了袖手旁观 |
[37:42] | Dean, he would have come after us. | 迪恩 他会对我们一家人下手的 |
[37:43] | She’s dead because of you. | 她是因你而死的 |
[37:48] | Hey, I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[37:51] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[37:55] | Mr. Bedford, I’ll tell you what you can do — | 贝德福德先生 我告诉你你能做些什么 |
[37:58] | you can help us put Michio Saito away. | 你能帮我们让斋藤道夫伏法 |
[38:09] | Michio Saito? | 斋藤道夫 |
[38:10] | You can’t just walk in here. | 你们不能这样闯进来 |
[38:12] | We have a warrant for your arrest | 我们有逮捕令 |
[38:13] | for the murder of Jade Yamata. | 你因谋杀杰德·八俣而被捕了 |
[38:15] | You cannot prove I killed Jade. | 你无法证明我杀了杰德 |
[38:17] | We searched your place. | 我们搜过你的住处 |
[38:18] | We found the dagger with Jade’s blood on it. | 我们找到了沾着杰德的血的匕首 |
[38:21] | We also have witness testimony | 我们还有证人可以证明 |
[38:23] | affirming that you are the Green Dragon, | 你就是当年 |
[38:25] | responsible for murdering Jade’s family. | 杀害杰德全家人的青龙 |
[38:28] | That gives us motive. | 这就是你杀害杰德的动机 |
[38:29] | You’ve been played, detective. And I’ve been betrayed. | 你们被耍了 警探 而我被出卖了 |
[38:33] | I did not kill Jade, and I am not the Green Dragon. | 我没杀杰德 我也不是青龙 |
[38:38] | That honor belongs to — | 真正的凶手是… |
[38:46] | You’re the Green Dragon. | 你是青龙 |
[38:47] | No, you just killed the Green Dragon | 不 你们刚刚在一场英勇的交火中 |
[38:49] | in a heroic shootout. | 杀了青龙 |
[38:50] | That’s what the headlines will say. | 这将会是报纸的头条 |
[38:52] | Too bad you’re gonna have to pay with your lives. | 可惜你们也要付出生命的代价 |
[38:58] | I told you there were two ninjas! | 我就说有两个忍者嘛 |
[39:11] | Castle, get the gun! | 卡塞尔 去拿枪 |
[39:20] | Which one do I shoot? | 我该朝哪个开枪啊 |
[39:29] | Drop the dagger! Now! | 把匕首放下 快点 |
[39:38] | Bedford?! | 贝德福德 |
[39:44] | Saya, drop it. | 沙也 放下匕首 |
[39:46] | All this time, | 这么久以来 |
[39:48] | my sister was using you to get to the Green Dragon, | 我妹妹一直在利用你来找到青龙 |
[39:52] | but it was you all along. | 但实际上你才是青龙 |
[39:56] | It’s the perfect ninja disguise — | 这是最完美的身份掩护了 |
[39:58] | a white American working as a Yakuza enforcer. | 一个美国白人担任日本黑帮的杀手 |
[40:01] | He’s hiding in plain sight. | 大隐隐于市 |
[40:03] | You… killed my family. | 你 杀了我的家人 |
[40:06] | Saya…drop it. | 沙也 放下匕首 |
[40:09] | He took everything! | 他夺走了我的一切 |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[40:13] | You want blood for blood, but it’s not worth it. | 你希望血债血偿 但这不值得 |
[40:17] | Just let him live with who he really is. | 你要让他面对他应得的惩罚 |
[40:32] | And you’re afraid we’re gonna become boring? | 你还担心咱俩会无聊吗 |
[40:38] | I contacted my colleagues at the U.S. | 我联系过我在美国 |
[40:40] | And Japanese embassies, Miss Ozu. | 和日本领馆的同事 小津小姐 |
[40:42] | They have decided not to press charges | 他们决定不就你 |
[40:44] | on impersonating a consulate official. | 假扮领馆官员一事提出起诉 |
[40:46] | I appreciate that, captain. | 谢谢 警监 |
[40:47] | And I’d like to offer my personal condolences | 我个人也想对你妹妹的不幸 |
[40:49] | on the loss of your sister. | 表示哀悼 |
[40:55] | Thank you, detective, | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | for helping bring my family’s killer to justice. | 将杀害我家人的凶手绳之于法 探长 |
[40:59] | Well, thank you for protecting the people that I care about. | 也谢谢你保护了我在乎的人 |
[41:03] | Oh, um, there’s something that we have to give you. | 对了 我们有样东西要给你 |
[41:10] | Here you go. It’s not evidence anymore. | 给 这已经不是证据了 |
[41:21] | My sister had this made in Okinawa. | 这是我妹妹在冲绳找人定做的 |
[41:25] | It is a replica of the one that was used to kill my parents. | 这是用来杀害我父母那把匕首的复制品 |
[41:28] | So the place we found it, | 这么说我们找到这把匕首的地方 |
[41:30] | I’m guessing that wasn’t the killer’s lair? | 不是凶手的藏身处咯 |
[41:32] | No, that was my sister’s shrine. | 不 那是我妹妹的神龛 |
[41:35] | I took this from you | 我从你们那里偷来这把匕首 |
[41:37] | because I thought I would need it to avenge Jade. | 是因为我以为我要用它来替杰德报仇 |
[41:40] | Well… | 这么说 |
[41:41] | I guess ninjas really do exist. | 忍者是真实存在的 |
[41:44] | No, I was not lying about that. | 不 这点上我没有撒谎 |
[41:46] | There are no more ninjas, Mr. Castle. | 现在已经没有忍者了 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:49] | I am merely a practitioner of the martial arts. | 我只不过是习武之人 |
[41:53] | But I’m very, very good. | 但我的身手非常棒 |
[41:57] | I’ll say. | 这倒是真的 |
[42:09] | Mr. Castle! | 卡塞尔先生 |
[42:13] | Not boring. | 绝对不会无聊 |
[42:15] | Nope. Nope, not at all. | 是不会 一点也不会 |