Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] This is heaven. 这是天堂
[00:03] This is absolute heaven. 真是天堂啊
[00:05] Yeah, you mean spending the day with your future husband? 你是说跟你未来老公共度一天吗
[00:08] No, no. Not that. 不 不是啦
[00:10] Not that? 不是
[00:11] No, no, no. I mean, not only that. 不不 不止是这样
[00:13] It’s 2:00. 都下午两点了
[00:14] I’m in my P.J.S. 我还穿着睡衣
[00:15] We’re reading the newspapers. 我们在看报纸
[00:17] I never get to do this. 我从没机会这样做
[00:18] Because you never take any time off. 因为你从来不休假
[00:20] All we have to do is loaf around. 我们只要无所事事就好
[00:21] There’s no work, no goals other than to waste hours on end. 不用干活儿 只要一直浪费时间
[00:25] Okay. Stop describing my life. 好了 别描述我的生活了
[00:26] Though there is one thing we should get done today. 不过有件事我们今天得完成
[00:29] We need to pick a font for our “save the date” cards. 我们得给喜帖挑一款字体
[00:33] Really? We’re gonna do that? 真的吗 真要做这事
[00:35] We don’t even have a venue yet. 我们连场地都没有呢
[00:36] Yeah. I find deadlines…inspiring. 截止期限能 鞭策我
[00:39] How about this one? 这个怎么样
[00:41] No. It’s too frilly. 不要 镶边太多
[00:42] Agreed. 同意
[00:43] And this — ooh, this is…far too severe. 这个 太严肃了
[00:46] You will save the date now. 好像在说 你立马就得给我空出时间来
[00:50] Oh, I like that one. You? 我喜欢这个 你呢
[00:52] Mm, I’m not really feeling it, 没什么感觉
[00:54] though I guess, uh, you could convince me. 不过你可以说服我
[00:58] I bet I could. 我肯定可以
[00:59] Yeah, I mean, you’d have to work pretty hard 你可得花一番工夫
[01:01] to win me over, but, um… 才能说服我 不过…
[01:02] Well, I’m prepared to do just that. 我正准备这么做呢
[01:05] Because it’s clear to me that what we both need right now 因为我很清楚咱俩目前需要的
[01:07] is a really good font. 就是一款非常棒的字体
[01:10] Yes, we do. That’s so true. 是的 太对了
[01:14] And worst timing ever. 史上最差时机
[01:20] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:21] Detective, how soon can you get here? 警探 你多久能到警局
[01:24] Uh, sir, I’m actually not on call today. 长官 我今天不当班
[01:26] I’m aware of that, but something has come up, 我知道 但出了点事
[01:28] and I’m afraid it can’t wait. 恐怕等不了
[01:29] Well, I can get there in 20 minutes. 我二十分钟后能到
[01:32] One more thing — come alone. 还有一件事 一个人来
[01:35] Do not bring Mr. Castle. 别带上卡塞尔先生
[01:36] Uh…yes, sir. 是 长官
[01:40] So, what’s Gates up to 盖茨找你什么事
[01:41] aside from sabotaging our domestic bliss? 除了妨碍我们的家庭欢愉
[01:43] I don’t know. 不知道
[01:44] But I got to go. 但我得走了
[01:46] I don’t suppose I could convince you to just — 我大概不能说服你…
[01:47] No. 不能
[01:48] Yeah. Don’t worry. It’s fine. 没关系 不要紧
[01:50] Don’t worry about it. I’m fine. 别担心 我没事
[01:52] I’ll just, uh — I’ll do some writing… 我就 写写东西吧
[01:54] if I can… manage to focus. 如果我能 集中精神的话
[02:02] Yo, Beckett. I thought you were off. 贝克特 你不是休息呢吗
[02:04] Was that the deputy commissioner? 刚刚那是副局长吗
[02:05] Yeah, there’s been more brass through here 是的 这儿的黄铜[高级警官]可比
[02:06] – than a marching band. – What’s going on? -军乐队还多 -怎么回事
[02:08] It’s all need-to-know, 需者方知
[02:09] – and we didn’t make the list. – But whatever’s happening -而咱俩不是 -但不管是怎么回事
[02:11] is going down in that conference room. 都在那间会议室讨论
[02:13] Detective. 警探
[02:14] – Yep. – Yep. -在 -在
[02:15] – Beckett. – Sorry. -贝克特 -不好意思
[02:19] Detective Beckett, 贝克特探长
[02:21] Capton Fowler, head of narcotics. 缉毒队警监富勒
[02:24] Thank you for coming, detective. 谢谢你赶来 警探
[02:26] What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room. 我将要告诉你的事不能泄露
[02:29] Yeah. Understood, sir. 明白 长官
[02:32] These six victims had their throats cut. 这六名死者被人割喉
[02:34] They were mid-to upper-level drug dealers. 他们都是中高等级的毒贩
[02:36] Two were teenagers. 两名是青少年
[02:37] They were all murdered in the past few months 他们都在过去几个月内遇害
[02:39] when a new drug ring muscled in 这期间出现了一个新贩毒集团
[02:40] and took over most of the uptown heroin and cocaine trade. 抢走了住宅区那片的海洛因和可卡因买卖
[02:43] A new drug ring? 新贩毒集团
[02:45] Well, who are they? 是谁
[02:46] The commissioner asked me to find that out 局长让我查明究竟
[02:48] and shut them down, but they’re invisible, these guys. 一举缴获他们 但他们隐藏很深
[02:51] They don’t use banks, so we can’t follow the money. 他们不用银行 所以我们无法追踪金钱
[02:53] They make sure their street dealers 他们不让街头毒贩
[02:55] never meet their suppliers. 见到供货人
[02:56] So, when you bust a dealer, 所以抓到一个毒贩
[02:57] he doesn’t know who he’s working for. 他也不知道自己为谁做事
[02:59] Exactly. 正是
[03:00] So, three months in, and we have nothing. 查了三个月 我们还是一无所获
[03:02] We don’t even know any of their names, except for Lazarus. 除了拉兹拉斯 我们连一个名字都没查到
[03:05] – And who is Lazarus? – The leader. -拉兹拉斯是谁 -他们的老大
[03:07] Not his real name, of course. 当然不是真名
[03:09] Then yesterday, a phone intercept 昨天 警方截取了一通电话
[03:11] led us to this woman — Elena Markov. 找到了这个女人 伊莲娜·马科夫
[03:15] She copped to being a low-level drug courier in the ring. 她坦白自己是那个集团中一个低级运毒人
[03:18] Born in Russia, she came here as a mail-order bride, 在俄罗斯出生 作为邮购新娘来了美国
[03:20] divorced her husband. 跟丈夫离婚
[03:22] She learned to speak English better than we do 英语说得比我们都好
[03:24] and was getting by as a freelance translator. 靠做兼职翻译过活
[03:26] She’d never been in trouble before, at least not till now. 她从没惹上过麻烦 直至今日
[03:31] I needed work, and I heard about a way to make money. 我在找工作 又听说了一条赚钱的门路
[03:34] All I had to do was call a number, so I did. 只要打个电话就行 所以我做了
[03:37] But once I got in, I couldn’t get out. 一旦加入 就脱不了身了
[03:39] Who was your contact in the ring? 你在集团里的联系人是谁
[03:41] I didn’t have one. 我没有联系人
[03:43] I would get a text with a time and a place, 我会收到一条写明时间地点的短信
[03:45] and I’d get a package with a note hidden inside 然后得到一个内藏纸条的包裹
[03:47] that would tell me where to take it. 上面会告诉我送到哪去
[03:49] Did you ever, um, see anyone? 你见过谁吗
[03:51] Did you ever interact with anyone? 跟谁有过来往吗
[03:52] No. Everything was anonymous. 没有 一切都是匿名的
[03:54] I don’t know them. They don’t know me. 我不了解他们 他们也不了解我
[03:56] It — it needs to stay that way. 应该一直是那样的
[03:59] Look, I-I just want to get my life back. 我只想回到我以前的生活
[04:04] It looked like another dead end. 线索看似是断了
[04:06] Then this morning, Elena got another text from the ring. 结果今早 伊莲娜又收到贩毒集团的短信
[04:09] This time, they wanted to meet her to offer her a promotion. 这一回他们想见她 给她升职
[04:12] Which would give you guys a chance to get eyes on someone. 你们就有机会找出相关人员了
[04:15] It’s the break we’ve been waiting for. 这是我们等待已久的突破口
[04:17] So, we leveraged Elena to take the meet, 所以我们希望伊莲娜同意会面
[04:19] but she tried to commit suicide. 但她却想自杀
[04:20] She’s in intensive care under police guard. 她现在在警方的严密监管下
[04:24] Sir, I’m sorry to hear about that, 长官 很遗憾听到这些
[04:25] but what does this all have to do with me? 但这些跟我有什么关系
[04:29] The meeting is set for 5:00 today, 会面安排在今天五点
[04:31] and a chance like this is not gonna come back around, 而且不会再有第二次这种机会了
[04:34] so we combed the NYPD database for someone about Elena’s age 我们在纽约警察中筛选了跟伊莲娜年龄相仿
[04:38] and appearance who speaks fluent Russian, 相貌相似 掌握流利俄语的人
[04:40] in case that’s relevant. 以防万一
[04:42] Only one name came up — yours. 只跳出了一个名字 那就是你
[04:46] You want me to go in her place? 你要我代替她去会面
[04:48] To the Widmark. 去韦德马克酒店
[04:49] Show up, meet your contact, and leave. 现个身 见见联络人 回来
[04:51] In and out. 很快的
[04:52] What if they found out that you turned Elena 如果他们发现你们替换了伊莲娜
[04:54] and that this is all a trap? 一切都是陷阱怎么办
[04:56] Then they wouldn’t be meeting at the Widmark Hotel. 那他们就不会约在韦德马克酒店见面
[04:58] We were very careful. 我们行事非常小心
[04:59] No one knows she’s made contact with us. 没人知道她联络了我们
[05:02] Still, there’s the risk that they could see detective Beckett 他们也有可能看到贝克特探长后
[05:05] and realize that she’s not Elena. 认出她不是伊莲娜
[05:06] In the text, they asked Elena to wear a red scarf, 短信中 他们让伊莲娜戴上红围巾
[05:09] which tells us that they don’t know her on sight. 说明他们不知道她的长相
[05:11] My people will be in place watching every move you make. 我的人会在暗处观察你们的一举一动
[05:14] We can even fit you with a monitored mike, if you like. 我们还可以给你装上监听器 如果你愿意
[05:17] I… 我…
[05:18] Detective, something big is going on out there, 探长 现在事关重大
[05:22] and this is our best chance to find out what. 这是我们查案的最佳机会
[05:24] But the meeting’s in two hours, so I need your answer. 会面安排在两小时后 我需要你的答复
[05:32] Reinforcements. 援兵到
[05:35] Castle. 卡塞尔
[05:36] Wow. You sound like you are getting a lot of writing done. 听起来你的完成了不少写作啊
[05:39] I blame you for that. 都怪你
[05:40] When are you coming back? 你什么时候回来
[05:41] Uh, I don’t know. A couple hours? 我不知道 几小时后吧
[05:44] I have a meeting. 我有个会
[05:45] A-and don’t ask me what it is. 别问我是什么会
[05:47] Well, now I have to ask. 那我就偏要问了
[05:49] It…look, I-I have to get going. 我得出发了
[05:51] I should be back in time for dinner. 回来能赶上晚饭
[05:53] Maybe we can have a glass of wine together. 或许我们能一起喝杯红酒
[05:54] I will decant something amazing. 我会把酒醒到完美状态的
[05:56] Okay. I love you. Bye. 好的 爱你 拜
[06:00] I have to tell you I don’t care 我得跟你说 我不在乎
[06:01] for captain Fowler’s hard-sell tactics. 富勒警监强买强卖的那套
[06:04] This is a narcotics operation. 这是毒品案件
[06:05] It’s not your problem, 这不关你的事
[06:06] so you can walk away and I’ll take the heat. 你可以拒绝 我承担压力
[06:08] Thank you, sir, but I-I can handle this. 谢谢你 长官 但我能搞定
[06:11] Then they’re ready to review the plan 那他们准备再过一遍计划
[06:12] and give you a final briefing. 然后给你个最后指示
[06:15] Remember, don’t move like a cop. 记住 不要像警察那样行事
[06:20] You’re Elena. You’re intimidated by these guys. 你就是伊莲娜 你害怕他们
[06:25] They’ve been leveraging you for two months. 他们已经操控了你两个月
[06:33] There will be five plainclothes officers in the lobby 大堂里会有五个便衣警察
[06:37] and more throughout the hotel. 酒店里遍布得更多
[06:41] Head to the north elevator and go to the 11th floor. 搭北面的电梯 上11楼
[06:44] The meet is in room 1123. 见面房间是1123
[06:48] Undercover officers up there will have your back. 楼上的卧底警官会支援你
[06:51] Stay calm, memorize names and faces of whomever you meet, 保持冷静 记住所有见过的名字和脸
[06:55] and you’ll be out in no time. 然后马上出来
[07:00] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[07:01] Which floor? 去几楼
[07:03] 11 11.
[07:05] Okay. 好的
[07:12] Don’t move a muscle. 不许动
[07:19] Elevator just got to 11. 电梯到达11楼了
[07:24] It’s empty. 是空的
[07:26] She’s not here. She is not here. 她不在里面 她不见了
[07:39] This is detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[07:41] If you can hear me, I’ve been abducted. 如果听得见我说话 我被绑架了
[07:44] I’m in a white cube van, New York plates. 我在一辆白色货车里 纽约牌照
[07:46] We’ve been traveling for about 20 minutes. 我们已经开了大约20分钟了
[07:49] We’ve been making a lot of turns, 车拐了很多弯
[07:51] but I think we’re headed east. 但好像是开往东边
[07:54] Captain Fowler, if you can hear me, 富勒警监 你能听到我说话吗
[07:55] this is seriously ruining my dinner plans. 这已经严重破坏了我的晚餐计划
[07:58] You promised me that you had her back. 你向我保证你会照看好她
[08:00] What happened? 怎么回事
[08:02] We were set up for a simple meet, 我们安排了个简单的会面
[08:03] not an orchestrated kidnapping. 而不是有预谋的绑架
[08:05] The security cameras — did they get a shot of who did this? 监控录像有没有拍到是谁干的
[08:07] They were disabled momentarily throughout the hotel. 整个酒店的监控录像都被暂时切断了
[08:09] What about the mike Beckett had on? 那贝克特身上装的窃听器呢
[08:11] We stopped receiving audio after she got in the elevator. 她进了电梯之后我们就停止接收了
[08:13] The signal strength drops in enclosed spaces. 信号在封闭的环境里强度下降
[08:16] And let me guess — 让我猜猜
[08:17] Whoever was in room 1123 didn’t know about a meeting 住在1123号房的人根本不知道见面的事
[08:20] because there never was gonna be one. 因为根本就没安排见面
[08:23] Look, we’ve issued a limited alert. 我们已经发布了限制警报
[08:25] Limited alert?! 限制警报
[08:26] We need to call in the Cavalry here. 我们得请求武装部队的支援
[08:29] We know the drug ring tracks police radios. 我们清楚贩毒集团追踪警方的无线通讯
[08:31] Sending up a flare could make things worse. 发送信号会让形势变得更糟
[08:34] They must have known that your girl rolled on them, 他们肯定知道了你那个线人交待了实情
[08:36] or they made Beckett. 或者发现贝克特是警察
[08:37] Either way, she’s dead if we don’t find her immediately. 总之 如果我们不马上找她的话她就会死的
[08:44] Gentlemen, we have a situation. 先生们 发生了点状况
[08:47] We’ve been driving for about an hour now, maybe more. 车已经行走了大约一个小时 也许不止
[08:51] Uh, two-lane road, not a lot of traffic, um… 双行车道 车流量不是很多
[08:58] We’re slowing down. 减速了
[09:03] We’ve stopped. 车停下来了
[09:04] I’ve got to get rid of this thing. 我得把窃听器扔掉了
[09:06] Get on your knees and face the wall toward the cab. 双膝跪地 脸面向驾驶室墙面
[09:09] Do not move. 不许动
[09:16] Don’t turn around. 别转身
[09:26] Time to see if you’re wearing a wire. 现在看看你身上有没有窃听器
[09:29] I’m not wearing a wire. 我身上没窃听器
[09:30] Yeah, we’ll see about that. 一会儿就知道了
[10:14] This is Detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[10:15] I’m unavailable at the moment, but please leave a message. 我现在没空接你电话 请留言
[10:20] Well, I know you have plans with Katherine this evening, 我知道你今晚和凯瑟琳有计划
[10:24] so I’m going to make myself scarce. 我就识趣地不当电灯泡了
[10:27] Oh, very nice. 很好
[10:28] I’m off to a revival of “Brighton Beach Memoirs.” 我要去参加《布里顿海滩》的重演
[10:31] Ha. Pray for me. 祝我好运吧
[10:34] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[10:35] I-I can’t get ahold of Beckett. 我联系不上贝克特
[10:36] I texted her. I left messages. 我给她发了短信 留言
[10:38] This isn’t like her. 这不像她
[10:39] Maybe she got tied up at the precinct. 也许她在分局有事走不开
[10:41] Have you tried Ryan or Esposito? 你联系过莱恩和埃斯波西托了吗
[10:42] I called them both — just go straight to voicemail. 我都打了 都直接转到留言信箱了
[10:44] Just… something is not right. 我就觉得 有点不对劲
[11:21] So, what happens now? 现在要做什么
[11:23] It’s not my call. 不是我说了算
[11:31] Is that who we’re waiting for? 我们是在等他吗
[11:34] They’re in that room? 那房间里的人
[11:37] You sound worried. 你听上去很担心
[11:41] Should I be? 我该担心吗
[11:44] What the hell makes you so special? 你为什么这么特别
[11:46] I’m not special. 我不特别
[11:47] I don’t know anything. I just move packages. 我什么也不知道 我只负责转移包裹
[11:50] I’m not a threat to anyone. 我不构成威胁
[11:52] You can just drop the act. 别再演戏了
[12:09] Let’s go. You’re up. 走吧 该你了
[13:04] You are Elena Markov? 你是伊莲娜·马科夫
[13:14] Yes. 是的
[13:21] It’s good to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你
[13:24] You can call me Mr. Jones, and this is Mr. Harden. 你可以叫我琼斯先生 这位是海登先生
[13:29] I’m sorry for the lengths we go to to have a meeting, 很抱歉见个面这么大费周章的
[13:32] but these are the times we live in. 但是时代就是如此
[13:34] Uh, can I get you anything? A drink? 需要点什么 喝酒吗
[13:36] No. Thank you. 不用 谢谢
[13:38] Good. To business, then. 很好 那就谈正事
[13:44] You should know how much we value your services, 你要知道我们有多重视你的服务
[13:47] Lazarus in particular. 尤其是拉兹拉斯
[13:51] Well, I do the best I can. 我尽我所能
[13:53] But always as a freelancer. 但一直是作为兼职
[13:55] What we want to do is offer you a permanent position 我们想要给你一个固定的职位
[13:59] with our organization. 为我们组织做事
[14:10] That’s per week, of course. 当然了 这是周薪
[14:16] How does that strike you? 你觉得怎么样
[14:19] It’s very generous. 出价很大方
[14:23] But I’m gonna need to meet Lazarus. 但是我要见拉兹拉斯一面
[14:31] That’s not an option. 这可不行
[14:32] I need to know who I’m doing business with. 我得知道我在和谁做买卖
[14:35] It’s a matter of trust. 事关信任
[14:39] All right. I’ll pass along the request, 好吧 我会向上级报告你的要求
[14:42] but you’ll remain our guest here until I get an answer. 但得到答复之前你必须留在这儿
[14:46] Please see Miss Markov to a bedroom. 找间房让马科夫女士入住
[14:48] Sir, can I have a word, please? 能和你说句话吗
[14:52] Sure. Would you excuse me, please? 好 失陪一会儿
[15:13] – What’s the problem? – She’s the problem. -有什么事 -她有问题
[15:15] She’s all wrong. 她完全不对劲
[15:27] Look, I’ve been watching her. 我一直在观察她
[15:28] She acted like she didn’t know why she was here. 她一副不知道为什么会来这儿的样子
[15:33] – Esposito. – Javi, Javi, it’s me. -埃斯波西托 -哈维 是我
[15:36] Beckett, where are you? 贝克特 你在哪
[15:36] We’ve got half the force looking for you. Hey! 一半警队都出动找你呢 大家快来
[15:38] No. Listen. Get a trace on this phone. Get eyes on me. 听着 追踪这通电话找到我
[15:42] I don’t know where I am or who the hell Elena Markov is, 我不知道我在哪 伊莲娜·马科夫是谁
[15:45] but her story is a lie. 但她没讲实话
[15:47] She is more than just a low-level courier. 她不只是底层运毒人
[15:50] You never like it when we bring new people in, 你向来不喜欢我们招的新人
[15:52] especially above you. 特别是职位高于你的新人
[15:54] That’s not what it is, not this time. 不是 这次不是这么回事
[15:56] Okay, she was afraid. 她很害怕
[15:58] All right, you keep an eye on her, 好 你就留心着她
[16:00] And if she is wrong, then you get to do the honors, okay? 如果她真有问题 那你来解决她
[16:08] Let’s go. 走吧
[16:20] Are you telling me that we can’t trace Beckett’s call? 你是说我们追踪不了贝克特的电话吗
[16:23] It’s a voice-over-internet line fed through an anonymizer. 这是网络语音电话 通过匿名服务器连接
[16:25] Okay, but can we at least narrow it down 好吧 但我们总可以缩小范围吧
[16:27] to the area where the call was made? 缩小到打电话的区域
[16:29] No, it was routed through the Ukraine, 不行 信号通过乌克兰
[16:31] bounced all over Europe. 又经由欧洲各地
[16:32] These guys know security. 这些人做足了安全措施
[16:35] Captain, why did Beckett tell us 警监 为什么贝克特说
[16:37] that Elena Markov was more than just a courier? 伊莲娜·马科夫不仅仅是个运毒人
[16:43] I have no idea. 我也不清楚
[16:44] So, there’s nothing about her that you haven’t told us? 那么你没有对我们隐瞒有关她的事咯
[16:46] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[16:47] Every part of her story checked out, but… 她所讲的事情都证实了 但是
[16:50] But what? 什么
[16:52] We didn’t have enough time to go deep, 我们没有时间深入查证
[16:53] not with things moving this fast. 事态进展得太快了
[16:56] We didn’t even know Miss Markov until yesterday. 我们昨天才知道马科夫女士的事
[16:58] Well, maybe you didn’t know her at all. 也许你根本不了解她
[17:00] Looks like we can fix that. 我们可以去弥补这点
[17:01] The hospital just called. She’s conscious. 医院刚打来电话说她醒了
[17:03] Go talk to her. Get to the bottom of this. 去审问她 查清事情的来龙去脉
[17:05] I’ll go with you. She knows me. 我和你一起去 她认识我
[17:09] Hey, you guys have not been returning my calls. 你们都没有回复我的电话
[17:13] Where’s Beckett? 贝克特在哪
[17:16] Mr. Castle, why don’t you come into my office? 卡塞尔先生 去我办公室谈吧
[17:38] Hurry it up! Quickly. 赶快 跟上
[17:42] Over here. Let’s go. Come here. 过来 往前走 这个方向
[17:45] Do we have any idea where she is? 我们知道她在哪吗
[17:46] Traffic-cam footage caught a white van 交通监控录像拍到了一辆白色货车
[17:48] heading away from the widmark right when she was abducted. 在她被绑架时驶离韦德马克酒店
[17:51] We think she was in it, and we’re trying to track it down. 我们认为她在里头 也在尽力追查那辆车
[17:55] There are reasons for hope here. 还是有希望的
[17:57] I’d love to hear them. 愿闻其详
[17:59] First of all, they didn’t make her as a cop. 首先 他们没有认出她是警察
[18:01] They think she’s Elena Markov, which buys us time. 以为她是伊莲娜·马科夫 这就争取了时间
[18:05] She’s pretending to be Elena 她假装成伊莲娜
[18:06] when she doesn’t know who Elena is? 但她根本不知道伊莲娜是谁
[18:09] She can’t keep that up forever. 她不可能永远不露馅的
[18:10] Well, hopefully, she won’t have to. 希望我们在露馅之前找到她
[18:12] Once Elena tells us everything that she knows about this, 只要伊莲娜告诉我们她知道的一切
[18:15] it could lead us to Beckett. 就能顺藤摸瓜找到贝克特
[18:18] Miss markov regained consciousness about an hour ago. 大概一小时前马科夫女士苏醒了
[18:20] She’s stable, so we transferred her out of ICU. 她情况稳定 所以我们把她移出了特护病房
[18:23] Has she said anything yet? 她说什么了吗
[18:24] Just that she’s glad to be alive. 只说活着真好
[18:25] So, she’s lucid? 她是清醒的吗
[18:26] Yes, but she’s also extremely weak from her ordeal, 是 但她遭遇这些痛苦后非常虚弱
[18:29] so, please, I’d ask that you limit your time with her 所以你们必须缩短审问时间
[18:31] as much as possible. 越短越好
[18:32] We need answers, so we’re gonna question her as long as it takes. 我们要得到答案 花再多时间也要审问到底
[18:35] Room’s just up here — 3410. 就在前面 3410病房
[18:39] I thought you had an officer guarding her. 我以为你派了警员看守她
[18:40] We do. He must be inside with her. 是的 他肯定在里头
[18:44] Elena Markov, NYP– 伊莲娜·马科夫 纽约警察
[18:46] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[18:47] We have an officer down! Officer down! 有警员受伤 警员受伤
[18:50] Elena’s gone. 伊莲娜不见了
[18:51] Either she killed him and fled… 要么她杀了他逃了
[18:52] Or someone else did and they grabbed her. 或者别人杀了他带走了她
[18:54] If they took Elena, that means Beckett’s cover’s blown. 如果是他们带走了伊莲娜 那就是贝克特露馅了
[18:58] She’s as good as dead. 那她就死定了
[19:07] Dear Rick, 亲爱的里克
[19:10] I don’t know how much time I have, 不知道我还有多少时间了
[19:12] even to write this letter. 说不定写这封信的时间也不够了
[19:14] What I do know now is that I’m in this, 我知道的是 我已经被卷进来了
[19:17] and the only way I’m gonna make it out alive 我活下来的唯一方法就是
[19:19] is to see this through. 把这个任务完成
[19:21] I’m sure everyone is looking for me, 我知道大家都在找我
[19:23] and if they figure out I was here, 如果他们知道我曾经在这里
[19:24] CSU’s gonna search this house. 那鉴证组的人肯定会搜查这个房子
[19:27] They’re gonna look for blood, and they will find it, 他们会搜寻血迹 那他们就会找到这个
[19:30] which will lead them to this letter. 这样就能发现这封信了
[19:34] Babe, it’s your letter, 亲爱的 这是给你的信
[19:35] and I hope you never have to read this — 我希望你永远不用看这封信
[19:37] that I can tell you all of these things in person, 因为我想亲口对你说这些
[19:39] but if something happens and I don’t make it, 但假如我发生了什么不测
[19:43] I need you to know that our partnership, 我希望你知道 我们的合作关系
[19:46] our relationship 我们的恋情
[19:49] is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. 是上天赐予我最好的礼物
[19:53] You’re an amazing man, 你是个非常棒的人
[19:55] and I love you with all of my heart. 我爱你 全心全意
[19:59] Always. 直到永远
[20:08] Mr. Jones wants a word. 琼斯先生有话和你说
[20:23] Let’s go. 进来吧
[20:35] I’ve got surprising news. 我有个令人意外的消息
[20:37] Lazarus agreed to meet with you 拉兹拉斯同意见你了
[20:39] if you agree to an assignment. 不过你得先答应完成一项任务
[20:42] What assignment? 什么任务
[20:44] You complete the assignment, you get the meeting. 等你完成了任务 你就能和他见面
[20:47] Take it or leave it. 要么接受 要么放弃
[20:51] Deal. What do I have to do? 成交 我需要做什么
[20:56] What you do best. 你最擅长的事
[20:59] Kill him. 杀掉他
[21:02] Make it clean. 要干净利落的
[21:12] We’re here. 我们到了
[21:14] Where’s here? 这是哪里
[21:15] All you need to know is that the target’s in that house. 你只要知道目标就在这座房子里就行了
[21:18] Is he alone? 他一个人吗
[21:19] As far as I know. 据我所知是的
[21:20] Use this. 用这个
[21:22] Lazarus doesn’t want it to be connected to your other kills. 拉兹拉斯不希望这个和你其他的任务联系起来
[21:26] Well, he’s got to be important. Who is he? 这人一定很重要吧 他是谁
[21:29] He’s the next name on the list. 他是名单上的下一个人
[21:32] What does he do? 他做了什么
[21:33] Why are you so curious all of a sudden? 你怎么突然变得这么好奇了
[21:39] You ever hear of recon? 你没听说过调查吗
[21:41] I like to know what I’m walking into. 我做事之前喜欢先调查清楚
[21:42] Is he a cop, is he a drug dealer, 他是不是警察 是不是毒品贩子
[21:45] Are there guns in the house? 这房子里有枪吗
[21:46] Curiosity keeps me alive. 好奇心让我活到现在
[21:49] The guy’s a civilian, a nobody. 他就是个普通人 无名小卒
[21:50] If he’s a nobody, then why are we killing him? 如果他是无名小卒 那为什么要杀他
[21:52] Because they told us to. 因为上头吩咐我们这么做
[22:00] Look, is there — is there a problem here? 这里有什么问题吗
[22:01] Yeah, there’s a problem. I don’t work like this. 有问题 我不是这样做事的
[22:04] I do my homework, 我必须得了解清楚情况
[22:05] I control the variables, and this is sloppy. 我要对情况有所掌控 这次太草率了
[22:08] You know, maybe Lazarus wanted to see how well you improvise. 也许拉兹拉斯想看看你随机应变的能力
[22:12] You know, maybe I do, too. 也许 这也是我想看看的
[22:15] Now…are you gonna kill him or what? 好了 你到底是杀还是不杀
[23:12] Who in the hell are you?! 你他妈的是谁
[23:29] It’s done. 办完了
[23:33] Show me. 证明给我看
[23:34] What? 什么
[23:36] No. We don’t have time for this. 不 我们没有时间了
[23:37] I said show me. 我说了 证明给我看
[23:40] Now. 马上
[23:56] Like I said. 正如我所说
[24:05] I’m done auditioning. 我受够这种测试了
[24:07] You tell Lazarus he wants to play games 你告诉拉兹拉斯如果他再这么玩弄我
[24:09] and this deal’s off. 交易就取消
[24:16] Yeah, we should get back. 好 我们回去吧
[24:26] Just got off with the hospital security again. 刚又完成了一遍医院安保的检查
[24:28] The building’s locked down. 整幢楼都封锁了
[24:29] We got teams going through, 我们派人进去搜查了
[24:30] but there’s no sign of Elena. 不过至今没有发现伊莲娜的踪影
[24:31] And we still have no idea who this woman really is. 我们还是不知道这个女人到底是谁
[24:33] I’m afraid we do. 恐怕我们知道了
[24:34] Security video shows her leaving her room alone, 监控摄像头显示她是一个人离开的
[24:37] and the officer’s throat was cut 警官被割喉的方式
[24:38] in the same exact manner as the murdered drug dealers — 和那些被割喉的毒贩子的方式完全一致
[24:40] Same angle, same left-handed stroke favoring the carotid. 角度吻合 都是左撇子 直奔颈动脉
[24:43] That’s what those text messages meant 那些短信所说的
[24:45] about packages being delivered. 关于包裹已被送达
[24:47] She wasn’t a courier for the ring. 她根本不是贩毒组织的快递员
[24:48] She was their contract killer. 她是他们的雇佣杀手
[24:50] A contract killer?! 雇佣杀手
[24:51] That’s who Beckett is out there impersonating 那是贝克特正在冒充的人
[24:53] and you didn’t know? 你之前不知道
[24:54] Mr. Castle — 卡塞尔先生
[24:55] And now this woman is out there somewhere? 现在这个女人逍遥法外
[24:57] Do you have any idea what’s gonna happen to Beckett 你到底知不知道假如伊莲娜现身
[24:59] when the real Elena shows up? 贝克特会有多危险
[25:00] We’re doing everything we can. 我们正在尽一切可能找到她
[25:01] Well, it’s not enough. 这还不够
[25:03] Hey, come on, man. 冷静点
[25:05] This is Gates. 我是盖茨
[25:07] What? 什么
[25:08] Where? 在哪
[25:25] She told me to get down on the floor, 她让我趴下
[25:28] and then she said she was a cop 然后告诉我她是警察
[25:31] and that if I wanted to live, 如果我想活命
[25:33] I had to do exactly what she said. 就必须严格按照她说的做
[25:36] And then she went to the kitchen and she came back with ketchup 然后她去了厨房 拿了番茄酱
[25:39] and — and — and beet juice and — 还 还 还有甜菜汁 然后
[25:42] and she told me to lie as still as possible 然后她让我躺着 尽可能的不动
[25:45] and to hold my breath. 同时屏住呼吸
[25:47] Mr. Potter, 波特先生
[25:48] did she say anything else about where she was, 她有提过任何她在哪
[25:50] where they were keeping her? 他们把她关在哪的信息吗
[25:51] Yeah. She said it was some kind of a compound. 有 她说是个院子
[25:54] She didn’t know where 她不知道位置
[25:56] but that she would try to get a message out soon. 但她会努力尽快传消息出来
[25:58] At least we know she’s still alive. 至少我们知道她还活着
[26:01] This guy who was with her. 那个和她一起的家伙
[26:02] Did you see his face? 你看到他的脸了吗
[26:03] No. I had my head down. 没有 我埋着头
[26:05] Do you have any idea why members of a drug ring 你知道为什么贩毒集团
[26:08] would want you dead? 想要你的命吗
[26:09] No. That’s not my world. 不知道 那跟我风马牛不相及
[26:11] You’re an attorney at Tyre, Potter, and Langston. 你是”泰波兰”事务所的律师
[26:14] What kind of law do you practice? 你主要经手哪种法律服务
[26:15] It’s mostly corporate — 大部分是公司的
[26:18] trust administration. 信托管理
[26:20] Do you do any criminal law? 你的工作涉及犯罪法吗
[26:21] No, none. 不 从来没有
[26:22] I hate this. 我讨厌这种情况
[26:25] She’s out there somewhere, 她就在外面某个地方
[26:26] has no idea how much danger she’s in, 身陷险境不自知
[26:28] and I can’t help her. 而我却不能帮她
[26:29] No, you can’t. 对 你不能
[26:32] But this is beckett we’re talking about. 但我们说的可是贝克特
[26:35] She might be your fiancee, 她是你的未婚妻
[26:36] but she’s also a damn good cop, so don’t sell her short. 但也是个非常棒的警察 不要小看她
[26:40] She’ll figure out a way to let us know what’s going on, 她会想出办法让我们知道情况如何的
[26:42] and when she does, we’ll get her out. 知道后 我们会把她救出来
[26:47] What if it’s not in time? 如果不够及时呢
[27:32] So, how did it go? 事情办得怎么样
[27:37] The package was delivered without any issues. 包裹寄到 毫无差错
[27:42] Good. 很好
[27:43] Clean yourself up. 去洗把脸
[27:45] Lazarus wants to see you. 拉兹拉斯要见你
[28:14] You’re getting out of here — alive. 你会离开这里的 活着
[28:19] Sorry. I really have to pee. 对不起 我真的要撒尿
[28:22] Do you mind? 你介意吗
[28:24] No, it’s fine. 不 没什么
[28:25] Thank you. 多谢
[28:31] Great gig, huh? 演出棒极了 是吧
[28:33] Yeah, it’s amazing. 是 惊呆了
[28:34] I don’t know who these guys are, 我不知道这些家伙是谁
[28:36] but they sure like to spend money. 但他们出手真阔绰
[28:40] Come on. He’s waiting. 快点儿 他等着呢
[28:49] This way. 这边
[29:22] You keep him in the basement? 你让他待在地下室吗
[29:23] He likes it there. 他喜欢那儿
[29:25] He thinks it suits him. 他觉得那儿很适合他
[29:27] After you. 你先请
[29:51] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[29:52] You’ve never seen a counting room before? 以前没见过会计室吗
[29:55] Yes. 见过
[29:56] But never to this scale. 但从没见过这种规模的
[29:58] Lazarus is a man of enormous appetites. 拉兹拉斯可是雄心勃勃
[30:03] I’m impressed you’ve been able to hide this from the feds. 不可思议 你们居然能瞒过联调局
[30:06] You don’t know the half of it. 冰山一角而已
[30:31] Wait here. 在这儿等着
[30:55] He’s ready. Come in. 可以了 进来
[31:03] I apologize for the delay. 抱歉耽搁了这么久
[31:06] I had to resolve a business matter. 我得解决些业务上的事情
[31:09] Of course. 当然
[31:11] I don’t usually do this — meet like this. 我不常这样做 像这样的见面
[31:15] But for you, I’ll make an exception. 但为你 我要破例一次
[31:17] Between our needs and your skill set, 我们的需求和你的技能
[31:19] this could be a very profitable arrangement. 可是大有赚头的
[31:25] I agree. 我也这么想
[31:26] Good. 很好
[31:28] So, now that we’ve met, 那么 既然我们已经见面了
[31:30] why don’t we formalize our arrangement? 为什么不让我们的合作正式一点呢
[31:37] You are not Elena. 你不是伊莲娜
[31:42] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:44] I know you. 我认得你
[31:45] No. No, I don’t think you do. 不 不 我不这样认为
[31:48] No, no, no. I never forget a face. 不不不 我从来没有忘掉过一张脸
[31:52] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[31:53] Oh, no, no, no. 哦 别 别 别
[31:57] She is a cop? 她是警察吗
[31:59] Homicide out of the 12th. 12分局凶杀组的
[32:02] Last time I saw you, 上次我见你的时候
[32:04] You tried to put me through a wall. 你想要把我按在墙上
[32:06] Accused me of murdering your mama. 控诉我谋杀了你妈妈
[32:10] And from the look on her face, she remembers me. 从她的表情看来 她记得我
[32:15] Don’t you, Detective? 不是吗 警探
[32:19] Vulcan Simmons. 瓦肯·西蒙斯
[32:23] You’re Lazarus? 你就是拉兹拉斯
[32:41] Yo, guys. It’s her. 伙计们 是她
[32:43] It came in from an unknown number. 是个不认识的号码发来的
[32:44] But that’s her badge number. It’s got to be her. 但这是她的警号 一定是她
[32:46] “Addr is 5.” 地址是5
[32:47] She was trying to send an address. 她想告诉我们地址
[32:49] Looks like she got cut off. 看来她被打断了
[32:50] Run that phone number. 去查这个电话
[32:51] Find out who owns it and find out where it is. 找到它的主人 找出它在哪
[32:53] Right. 好
[33:09] Let’s do it without all this Kabuki theater, Detective. 我们别再演戏了 警探
[33:13] It’s undignified. 多不雅啊
[33:15] Tell me what I want to know, 把我想知道的告诉我
[33:17] and I’ll give you a proper death 我就让你死得体面些
[33:20] without all this messy suffering. 不用再经受这些脏乱的折磨
[33:30] Now… 告诉我
[33:35] …what was your mission 你的任务是什么
[33:37] and what do they know about Lazarus? 关于拉兹拉斯你们知道什么
[33:41] Do you want undignified? 你想要不雅
[33:44] Then wait till you see what I do to you. 等着看我怎么收拾你吧
[33:47] You know, you’re just like your mama — 知道吗 你真的很像你妈妈
[33:51] both playing in worlds where you don’t belong. 不属于这个世界 却要在这玩火
[33:57] Your mother paid for it with her life. 你母亲付出了生命的代价
[34:00] So will you. 你也会的
[34:02] But first… 不过首先
[34:11] …tell me what I want to know. 把我想知道的告诉我
[34:23] Yo. Just got off with the carrier. 刚跟运营商联系了
[34:24] Any idea whose phone it is? 知道电话在哪了吗
[34:25] It’s a pre-paid. There’s no way to identify the owner. 是预付电话 无法确认持有者
[34:28] I got a hit. 有线索了
[34:29] The signal originated from a tower in Scarsdale. 信号是从斯卡斯代尔的信号塔发出的
[34:32] Great. Can you lock on the location? 很好 能确定位置吗
[34:34] No. The message pinged off a single tower. 不行 那条信息只经过了一个信号塔
[34:35] 斯卡斯代尔 纽约 三角定位 失败
[34:36] Without a second or third tower, 如果没有其他两个信号塔
[34:37] there’s no way to narrow it down. 就无法缩小范围
[34:39] Depending on signal strength, 根据信号强度判断
[34:40] it could have originated anywhere 它可以是从十英里半径范围内的
[34:42] within this 10-mile radius. 任何地方发出的
[34:43] It would be easier to find a needle in a haystack. 这比海里捞针还难
[34:46] Can you ping the GPS? 你能定位到电话的GPS吗
[34:47] It’s off, and it looks like the phone’s off, as well. 关了 而且电话好像也关了
[34:47] 追踪电话卡 GPS启动 失败 电话卡回应 失败 定位电话 失败
[34:50] I’m sorry. I’ve got no other way to trace it. 抱歉 没有其他办法追踪了
[34:52] 追踪电话卡 GPS启动 失败 电话卡回应 失败 定位电话 失败
[34:52] That’s the best I can do. 我已经尽力了
[35:06] I know your lungs are burning. 我知道你的肺快炸了
[35:08] I can feel the panic in your soul. 我能感受到你灵魂深处的恐慌
[35:13] All you want is for this to end. 你只想让这一切结束
[35:16] And I promise I will end it. 我保证我会让这一切结束的
[35:19] Just tell me what I want to know. 只要你把我想知道的告诉我
[35:37] Scrub the place. 把这里清理干净
[35:41] Find a patch of dirt to put her in — 找块地把她埋了
[35:44] somewhere where she won’t be found. 别让人找到她
[35:51] I love these woods. 我喜欢这片树林
[35:54] My daddy used to take me hunting up here when I was a kid. 我爸爸以前常带我来打猎
[35:58] I spent days learning every rock, every tree, 我花了好几天研究每块石头 每棵树
[36:02] all the secret little places to hide. 还有所有可以藏身的地方
[36:04] Over the years, it’s come in handy. 这么多年来总能派上用场
[36:20] You know, I had you made 知道吗 你一走进那扇门
[36:21] from the moment you walked through the door. 我就看穿你了
[36:23] I could see it in your eyes. 从你眼里就可以看出
[36:24] I thought, “No way this woman’s a killer.” 我想 这女人不可能是杀手
[36:27] No. 不可能
[36:30] You don’t want to kill me, Harden. 你不会想杀我的 海登
[36:31] You know that I’m a cop. 你知道我是警察
[36:32] Yeah, I’ve killed cops before. 我以前也杀过警察
[36:34] In fact, a few of them are your new neighbors. 事实上 其中一些马上就是你的新邻居了
[36:36] My people will hunt you down. They will kill you. 我的人会来找我的 他们会杀了你
[36:38] But we can make a deal. 我们可以做个交易
[36:40] You help me take down Lazarus, you can set any deal you want. 帮我整垮拉兹拉斯 你想要什么都可以
[36:45] No, I’m good with the deal I got. Thank you. 不 我对目前的生意很满意 多谢
[37:05] Elena. 伊莲娜
[37:06] You got balls. I’ll give you that. 我得说 你有种
[37:15] You’re not gonna kill me? 你不杀我吗
[37:18] He sent me because he owed you. 他让我来 因为他欠你的
[37:20] He said he wanted you to live. 他说他想让你活着
[37:22] Who sent you? 谁让你来的
[37:25] Who wanted me to live? 谁想让我活着
[37:28] Lazarus. 拉兹拉斯
[37:39] Tactical teams raided the compound at 0600 this morning, 战术小队在凌晨六点突击了那里
[37:42] shortly after your call. 就在你打电话后不久
[37:44] The place was empty. Everything’s gone. 那里已经空了 什么都没了
[37:47] The mansion itself is held in a trust 房子属于一个海外公司的
[37:49] by an offshore corporation. 信托机构
[37:51] It’ll be months before we find out who the real owners are. 要花好几个月才能找到真正的主人
[37:53] If ever. 如果真能找到的话
[37:55] And what about Vulcan Simmons? 瓦肯·西蒙斯呢
[37:57] My team picked him up this morning in Washington Heights — 我的小队今早在华盛顿高地拘捕了他
[38:00] nowhere near the compound. 那离这儿很远
[38:02] They’ve been questioning him all the morning, but — 他们审了他一个上午 但…
[38:04] He had an alibi for last night. 他有不在场证明
[38:07] We’ll go after him, but without evidence, 我们会继续调查他 但是没有任何证据
[38:09] it will difficult to make any of your allegations stick. 你的一切指控都很难成立
[38:13] Are you saying we have nothing? 你是说我们一无所获吗
[38:17] No, not nothing. 不 不是一无所获
[38:29] Future Forward? 未来期货
[38:30] Yeah, part of the money-laundering operation — 没错 这是洗钱集团的一部分
[38:32] whatever it was, 不管这是个什么
[38:33] they are funneling a lot of cash into that account. 他们都转了一大笔钱到这个账户上
[38:45] See what happens when I leave you alone? 你看 我只要一不在你身边就出事了吧
[38:47] Babe, I wasn’t alone. 宝贝 你从来没离开过我
[38:49] When they were interrogating me, 当他们拷问我的时候
[38:52] the only thing that kept me going was thinking about you, 让我撑下来的唯一动力就是想着你
[38:56] about our future, the wedding. 还有我们的未来 我们的婚礼
[39:00] You were with me the whole time. 你一直都在我身边
[39:07] Well, at least it’s not a total loss. 我们也不算是全盘皆输
[39:10] Now that the police know that Vulcan Simmons is Lazarus, 现在警察知道瓦肯·西蒙斯就是拉兹拉斯
[39:12] they’ll be watching him. 他们就会一直留意他的举动
[39:13] He will not be able to rebuild his operation. 他没机会东山再起了
[39:17] He’s not Lazarus. 他不是拉兹拉斯
[39:19] If he was, then I would be dead. 如果是他的话 我早就死了
[39:22] Vulcan Simmons is just a figurehead. 瓦肯·西蒙斯只是个傀儡
[39:24] Someone else is behind this, someone higher up, 幕后黑手另有他人 一个权利更大
[39:26] someone who wanted me alive. 并且想留我一条活路的人
[39:30] Who? 谁
[39:33] Someone bigger. 一个势力更大的人
[39:36] This can’t be right. 这不可能啊
[39:37] I’m afraid it is, sir. 恐怕事实就是如此 头
[39:38] You’re saying that’s what Future Forward is — 你是说未来期货是个
[39:40] a political super pac? 超级政治行动委员会
[39:41] That’s where the money was going? 那些黑钱都流向这里了
[39:42] Yeah, and that’s a connection to Evan Potter, 而且这也是这起案件跟那个差点被杀死的
[39:45] our would-be victim. 伊万·波特之间的联系
[39:45] Potter did all the legal work to establish the super pac 波特的客户 富有的对冲基金经理 杰森·克科勒
[39:48] for a client of his — a wealthy hedge-fund manager 政坛人脉极广 创建了这个超级政治行动委员会
[39:50] with significant political connections named Jason Kochler. 波特帮他做了法律文件
[39:53] It would appear as if drug money were being funneled 贩毒的钱被转进
[39:55] into Future Forward’s accounts. 未来期货账户上
[39:57] Nearly $160 million in the past several months. 过去几个月共入账近一亿六千万美金
[40:00] It was then legally laundered, 接下来这笔钱就通过一个
[40:01] passing through an anonymous shell corp 匿名的空壳公司和另一个秘密的超级政治委员会
[40:02] and second secret super pac. 被合法地洗干净了
[40:04] What do you mean “legally launded”? 什么叫做”合法地洗干净”
[40:06] – Where’s that money now? – It’s gone. -这笔钱现在去哪了 -不见了
[40:08] Federal tax and banking laws 规范这类型超级政治委员会的
[40:09] that regulate these kind of super pacs 联邦税收和银行法
[40:10] make it impossible for us to find out 使我们无法查出
[40:12] where that money actually came from or went. 这笔钱的真实来源和去向
[40:13] Well, someone must be able to tell us. 肯定有人知道
[40:15] Evan Potter. 伊万·波特
[40:16] No. He just set up the pac for Kochler. 不 他只负责为克科勒成立这个组织
[40:18] He didn’t run it. 他不负责运营
[40:19] Then we need to bring Jason Kochler in here. 那我们就得把杰森·克科勒抓来审审
[40:21] We can’t. 不可能了
[40:23] He died of a heart attack this morning. 他今早心脏病去世了
[40:26] That’s why you couldn’t find the money. 所以你们才查不到那笔钱的去向
[40:27] Someone’s using it to build a massive political war chest. 有人用那笔钱建立了一个巨型政治筹措基金
[40:30] But who? 可是谁干的呢
[40:32] It’s impossible to know. 我们是不可能查到的了
[40:35] Those of you who know me 认识我的人都知道
[40:36] know that I’ve gotten where I am today 我能走到今天这一步全靠
[40:38] by doing whatever it takes to get the job done. 我坚定不渝地完成需要的一切工作
[40:41] That is the kind of leadership this country needs, 这才是这个国家所需要的领导才能
[40:44] and that is why I am forming an exploratory committee 也正因这样 我现在正式成立竞选研究委员会
[40:47] for a run for the presidency of the United States. 来筹备竞选美国总统的事宜
[40:53] Senator Bracken, an early front runner, 布莱肯议员 早期的领跑者
[40:55] is rumored to have significant funding 据传已经收到了众多大型出资人
[40:57] already lined up from major contributors. 提供的多笔巨额竞选基金
[41:02] Hiding behind Vulcan Simmons, 他躲在瓦肯·西蒙斯背后
[41:03] funding his campaign with dirty money, 用来路不明的钱资助自己竞选
[41:06] killing whoever gets in his way, 扫清一切路上遇到的障碍
[41:07] just like he did with my mom. 就像他杀害我母亲那样
[41:10] It’s him. 幕后黑手一定是他
[41:13] And we have no way of proving it. 而我们却无法证实这一切
[41:18] Maybe the feds will find something. 也许联邦调查局会有所发现
[41:20] No. Bracken is so well-insulated. 不会的 布莱肯隐藏的太好了
[41:23] It’s genius, actually. 简直堪称是天才
[41:25] He has all the campaign funds that he needs 他搞到了自己所需要的所有竞选基金
[41:26] without having to compromise or be beholden 同时不需要欠任何带有个人目的的组织的人情
[41:29] to any special-interest groups. 或是对他们做出任何妥协
[41:31] But if it really was him, 但如果幕后黑手真的是他的话
[41:33] why wouldn’t he just let you die in the woods? 他何不让你葬身在树林里呢
[41:36] Why would he send Elena to save you? 他为什么要派伊莲娜去救你呢
[41:38] Because when I stopped the assassination last year, 因为我去年破获暗杀行动的时候
[41:41] I saved him. 救了他一命
[41:43] And he told me that he owed me. 他说过他欠我的
[41:46] And now we’re even. 现在我们两清了
[41:49] So the next time that we see each other… 所以下一次我们再见面的时候
[42:04] Come to bed. 上床睡觉吧
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme