时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You don’t get too many transfer at this place. Where you from? | 很少有人调到这儿来 你是哪人 |
[00:04] | Albany. I’m just so excited to be in the big city. | 奥尔巴尼 能来大城市我真激动 |
[00:07] | Yeah, well, don’t get too excited. | 别太开心了 |
[00:08] | Same rooms as the ones you cleaned in Albany. | 跟在奥尔巴尼打扫房间不会有什么两样 |
[00:11] | Same beds, same carpets, same mess every morning. | 床一样 地毯一样 每天早上都乱得要死 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[00:25] | Do I smell coffee? | 那是咖啡味儿吗 |
[00:29] | If you do, it was made by elves. | 如果有 一定是家养小精灵煮的 |
[00:45] | Geez! | 天呐 |
[00:47] | You scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I think we all just kick-started our day. | 是啊 这一大早上够刺激的 |
[00:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[00:52] | Oh, my tutoring job went late, | 我昨晚做家教做到很晚 |
[00:54] | and the train wasn’t running back to my place, | 又没有城铁回我那儿 |
[00:57] | so I crashed here. Hope you don’t mind. | 就在这儿过夜了 希望你不介意 |
[00:58] | No! No, of course not. Matter of fact, | 当然不介意了 话说 |
[01:01] | um, now that you’ve broken up with your boyfriend, | 既然你跟男朋友分手了 |
[01:03] | there’s really no reason you can’t move back in here. | 其实你完全可以搬回来啊 |
[01:06] | Actually, there are many reasons, | 其实我真的不可以 |
[01:08] | starting with “I have a lease.” | 首先 我有份租约 |
[01:09] | Ah. I told you I would help you with that. | 我说过这我能想办法 |
[01:10] | And you know I-I don’t like you living in that place alone. | 而且你知道我不希望你一个人住那儿 |
[01:13] | Dad, it’s fine. I can handle it. | 老爸 没事的 我应付得来 |
[01:16] | I got to go. I have an early class. | 我得走了 早上还有课 |
[01:19] | And we have an early murder. | 早上就有案子 |
[01:25] | Well, it was one thing when she was living there with Pi, | 她跟派一起住的时候是一码事 |
[01:27] | But now that she’s alone, | 但现在她一个人了 |
[01:28] | why not dump the dump and come home? | 为什么不离开那鬼地方 回家住呢 |
[01:30] | Well, maybe she’s enjoying her independence. | 或许她在享受独立的感觉啊 |
[01:32] | She doesn’t have time for independence. | 她没时间独立 |
[01:33] | She’s got her tutoring gigs, her classes, her work-study job. | 她得去做家教 上课 实践工作 |
[01:37] | She’s exhausted. | 她都累坏了 |
[01:38] | Well, Castle, I mean, she’s strong-willed. | 卡塞尔 她这人挺固执的 |
[01:40] | Maybe it’s pride. | 或许是放不下面子 |
[01:42] | If it were pride, she’d be more… well, proud. | 如果真是那个原因 应该会更自豪一些 |
[01:45] | No, there’s something else… | 有别的原因 |
[01:46] | Another reason why she’s not coming home. | 她有其他不肯回家的理由 |
[01:51] | – Sito! – Yeah. | -西托 -诶 |
[01:53] | Someone miss a check-out? | 有人没能退房吗 |
[01:54] | No, he checked out, all right. | 他倒是死翘翘了 |
[01:55] | Housekeeping found this guy, Justin Marquette, | 客房服务员发现贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[01:57] | dead in room 147. | 死在147房间里 |
[01:59] | His driver’s license says he lives nearby. | 驾照上写着他就住在附近 |
[02:04] | Single gunshot to the chest? | 胸口中一枪吗 |
[02:06] | One is all it took. | 一枪致命 |
[02:07] | Based on the entry wound, I’d say a small-caliber handgun. | 从入口伤来看 应该是小口径手枪 |
[02:11] | Lividity and liver temp | 尸僵和肝温度 |
[02:13] | put the time of death between 10:00 p.m. and midnight. | 表明死亡时间是昨晚10点到午夜 |
[02:16] | And he wasn’t found until morning? | 直到早上才被人发现吗 |
[02:17] | So how come no one heard the shot? | 那怎么没人听到枪声呢 |
[02:19] | All the neighboring rooms are empty. | 周围的房间都是空的 |
[02:21] | The manager says that the place is only about 40% occupied. | 经理说只有40%的客房有住客 |
[02:24] | Did the manager mention him checking in with anyone? | 经理说他入住的时候有人跟他一起吗 |
[02:26] | The room was in his name alone. | 房间登记在他一人名下 |
[02:27] | Ryan’s trying to track down the desk clerk from last night | 莱恩在找昨晚的前台接待 |
[02:30] | to see if he can get some more details. | 看能不能得到更详细的信息 |
[02:32] | There’s no sign of forced entry, though. | 不过没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[02:33] | So either the killer was with him, | 那么凶手不是跟他一起来的 |
[02:34] | – or the victim let him in. – Yeah. | -就是被死者放进来的 -对 |
[02:39] | It looks like he took a bottle of water from this mini-fridge, | 看来他从小冰箱拿了一瓶水 |
[02:41] | turned back around, got shot, | 转过身来就被枪击 |
[02:44] | and then he took the chair down with him. | 然后把椅子也拽倒了 |
[02:47] | There’s no luggage. | 没有行李 |
[02:49] | You said he lives nearby. What was he doing here? | 你说他就住在附近 那他来这儿干什么 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. I checked his phone. | 不知道 我看了他的手机 |
[02:52] | There was no indication of a meeting. | 没有迹象表明他要跟谁碰面 |
[02:54] | There was no appointments, calls, or texts | 在他死前几小时 |
[02:55] | in the hours leading up to his death. | 没有约会 电话 或短信 |
[02:56] | Hey. Found the desk clerk who checked in Justin Marquette. | 我找到了给贾斯汀·马奎特登记入住的前台 |
[03:00] | Something’s up with this guy. | 这家伙有问题 |
[03:02] | Uh, Mr. Marquette came at about 8:00. | 马奎特先生大概八点来的 |
[03:03] | No reservation, which is not unusual. | 没有预定 这不算不寻常 |
[03:06] | Jane, tell them about the room. | 简 跟他们说说房间的事 |
[03:07] | Well, that was unusual. | 这的确不寻常 |
[03:08] | He asked to stay in room 147. | 他要求住在147号房间 |
[03:10] | In fact, he insisted on it. | 而且还坚持要住那儿 |
[03:12] | Is there anything special about 147? | 147号房间有什么特别的吗 |
[03:14] | No, all our rooms are identical. | 没有 所有房间都是一样的 |
[03:15] | That’s why it was so strange. | 所以我才觉得奇怪 |
[03:16] | Had he been here before? | 他以前来过吗 |
[03:18] | Well, he’s not in the system, | 系统里查不到他 |
[03:19] | which means he’s never been a guest at any Best Traveler Hotel. | 所以他从没在任何一家最佳旅伴酒店入住过 |
[03:22] | Did he mention why he was staying? | 他提到他为什么要入住了吗 |
[03:24] | He didn’t have to. | 他不用说啊 |
[03:25] | Good-looking guy, no bags, checking in for one night? | 长得挺帅 不带行李 只住一晚 |
[03:29] | In my experience, that means he was here to hook up. | 依我的经验 他一定是来约炮的 |
[03:32] | Did he come here with anyone? | 他跟谁一起来的吗 |
[03:33] | No, but he was texting with someone. | 没有 但他在跟谁发短信 |
[03:34] | I figured that’s who he was meeting. | 我猜那一定是他约好的人 |
[03:37] | He texted? Are you sure? | 他发了短信 你确定 |
[03:39] | We didn’t find any texts on his phone. | 我们在他手机上没发现短信 |
[03:42] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[03:46] | There. | 看 |
[03:46] | See? He’s texting. | 看到没 他在发短信 |
[03:49] | On a flip phone. | 而且是用翻盖手机 |
[03:50] | That’s not the phone we found. | 那不是我们找到的手机 |
[03:54] | As far as I can tell, | 就我能查到的看 |
[03:54] | that’s the only cellphone registered to Justin Marquette. | 这是贾斯汀·马奎特名下唯一的手机 |
[03:57] | So the one we saw in the video must be a second, secret one. | 那么我们在监控里看到的一定是另一部秘密手机 |
[04:00] | Which the killer took to hide their identity. | 而凶手为了掩藏身份给拿走了 |
[04:02] | So who is this guy, | 那么这人是谁 |
[04:03] | why a second phone, and why room 147? | 为什么要用第二部手机 为什么非待在那间房 |
[04:07] | I didn’t get much from hotel security video. | 酒店监控没有多少信息 |
[04:08] | Coverage is sketchy, and there are no cameras | 覆盖面不全 而且贾斯汀房间外面的 |
[04:10] | in the hallway outside Justin’s room. | 走廊上没有摄像头 |
[04:12] | Did you get ahold of next of kin? | 跟他的亲属联系上了吗 |
[04:13] | Not yet, but I did find out about our victim | 还没 但我在他的个人网站上 |
[04:16] | through his personal website. | 查到了一些东西 |
[04:18] | He’s got his own website? | 他还有个人网站 |
[04:19] | Yeah, he was an actor — | 对 他是一名演员 |
[04:20] | a struggling one, judging by his credits. | 从信用等级来看 混得不怎么样 |
[04:22] | “Justin Marquette | 贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[04:23] | is a member of the Rooster Theater Company | 是鲁斯特戏剧公司的成员 |
[04:25] | and is currently appearing | 目前正在出演 |
[04:26] | in their off-off-off broadway production | 该公司的外外外百老汇作品 |
[04:27] | of Chekhov’s ‘Platonov.'” | 契科夫的《普拉托诺夫》 |
[04:30] | That’s a lot of “OFF”s. | 好多个”外”啊 |
[04:33] | Let’s see if anyone down there knows what he was into. | 我们去那儿看看有谁知道他在做什么 |
[04:36] | This is the absolute end. | 这真是糟透了 |
[04:38] | What’s going on out there? | 那边发生了什么事 |
[04:39] | Osip’s been lynched by the villagers. | 奥西普已被村民们处以私刑 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. This is a closed rehearsal. | 抱歉 排练不对外公开 |
[04:43] | NYPD. I’m detective Beckett. | 纽约警局 我是贝克特探长 |
[04:46] | We’re here about Justin Marquette. | 我们为贾斯汀·马奎特而来 |
[04:50] | What about Justin? Is he okay? | 贾斯汀怎么了 他没事吧 |
[04:56] | We met through the theater company | 我们是通过戏剧公司认识的 |
[04:57] | and started dating three months ago. | 三个月前开始交往 |
[05:00] | I knew something was wrong | 他今天没来排练 |
[05:00] | when he didn’t show up for rehearsal today. | 我就觉得会不会是出事了 |
[05:02] | And when was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[05:04] | Yesterday morning at my place. | 昨天早上 在我那里 |
[05:05] | We, um… we went for a run, | 我们出去晨跑了 |
[05:08] | and then he showered and left for work. | 然后他冲了澡之后就去上班了 |
[05:10] | Where did he work? | 他在哪上班 |
[05:11] | Temp jobs, mostly. | 大多数时候是做临时工 |
[05:13] | He wasn’t getting much recently, | 他最近挣的不多 |
[05:14] | but he said that he didn’t mind, because… | 但他说他不在乎 因为… |
[05:18] | because it gave him more time to spend with me. | 这样他就有更多时间和我在一起了 |
[05:22] | Any idea what he would be doing at the | 知道他昨晚去最佳旅伴酒店 |
[05:24] | Best Traveler Hotel last night? | 干什么吗 |
[05:27] | No — uh, hotel? | 不知道 酒店 |
[05:28] | He was — he was at a hotel? | 他在酒店吗 |
[05:30] | Look, Laura, I know this is difficult, | 劳拉 我知道这很难 |
[05:31] | but is it possible that Justin was seeing someone else? | 但贾斯汀是不是有可能在劈腿 |
[05:35] | What? No. | 什么 不会的 |
[05:37] | Was he involved in anything dangerous or illegal? | 他有没有牵扯上什么危险或违法的事 |
[05:40] | No, not — not that I know of. No. | 不不 据我所知 没有 |
[05:42] | Was there anyone in his life | 他认识的人之中 |
[05:43] | that might have wanted to harm him? | 有谁想要伤害他吗 |
[05:47] | There was that thing the other day, remember? | 前几天的那件事 记得吗 |
[05:49] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[05:50] | Some crazy woman walked up to him on the street | 一个疯女人在街上走过来 |
[05:52] | and threatened him. | 威胁他 |
[05:53] | That’s right. Justin was totally rattled. | 对 贾斯汀都吓坏了 |
[05:55] | He could barely perform that night. | 晚上差点不能上台表演 |
[05:57] | – Did he know who she was? – Mnh-mnh. | -他知道她是谁吗 -不知道 |
[05:59] | And he did not want to talk about it, either. | 他也不想谈起那件事 |
[06:01] | All he said was that it happened outside a coffee shop | 他只说事情发生在第九大道和梅瑟街的 |
[06:03] | on 9th and Mercer. | 咖啡店外 |
[06:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | That was the coffee shop. | 咖啡店打来的 |
[06:10] | A barista saw the whole thing go down. | 一位咖啡师目击了全过程 |
[06:12] | A woman walked up to Justin outside | 店外的一个女人走向贾斯汀 |
[06:13] | and started yelling at him. | 开始朝他吼 |
[06:14] | – You get a description? – I did better than that. | -知道长相了吗 -还不止呢 |
[06:16] | The woman’s a regular customer. | 那女人是常客了 |
[06:17] | She’s got a loyalty card, and her name’s Anita Miller. | 她有一张会员卡 名字叫安妮塔·米勒 |
[06:19] | – I’ll send a unit to pick her up. – Great. | -我派人去带她来 -好的 |
[06:26] | Thanks for coming in, Ms. Miller. | 感谢前来 米勒女士 |
[06:27] | I’m detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[06:29] | Uh, I just need to ask you a few questions about — | 我想问你几个问题 关于… |
[06:32] | Justin Marquette. | 贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[06:34] | So you know him. | 看来你认识他 |
[06:35] | I more than know him, detective. | 不止是认识了 探长 |
[06:37] | In fact… I killed him. | 事实上 我杀了他 |
[06:43] | Are you confessing? | 你是在认罪吗 |
[06:44] | Just give me some paper. I want to write it all down. | 给我点纸 我把一切都写下来 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:56] | 11 seconds to a confession. | 11秒认罪 |
[06:58] | That’s got to be your personal best. | 一定是你的最佳战绩了 |
[07:01] | You sound like you’re disappointed, Castle. | 听起来你很失望啊 卡塞尔 |
[07:03] | Well, I am, a little. | 是的 有点失望 |
[07:04] | I mean, a secret phone, room 147 — | 秘密电话 147号房 |
[07:07] | this case had conspiratorial promise. | 这个案子很有阴谋的潜质 |
[07:10] | Well, most likely Justin | 更有可能的是贾斯汀 |
[07:10] | was cheating on his girlfriend with Anita, | 背着女友跟安妮塔好了 |
[07:12] | and the two of them met up at the hotel, | 后来两人在酒店见面 |
[07:13] | and that’s where things went south. | 于是场面就失控了 |
[07:14] | Yes, well, most likely, that is boring. | 很可能就是这样 真无聊 |
[07:17] | Look, not every case has to be shrouded in mystery and intrigue. | 并不是每个案子都会被神秘和阴谋笼罩的 |
[07:22] | Yo. Uh, we got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[07:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | Well, I was looking into Anita Miller’s whereabouts | 我查了安妮塔·米勒的行踪 |
[07:28] | to try to tie her to the hotel, | 想把她和酒店联系起来 |
[07:29] | except her credit-card records | 但她的信用卡记录显示 |
[07:30] | show that she was at Le Fagio restaurant last night. | 她昨晚在法吉奥饭店 |
[07:33] | So maybe someone else used her credit card. | 可能是别人刷了她的信用卡 |
[07:34] | Nah. The manager I.D.’d her. | 不 经理确认是她本人 |
[07:36] | And he said that she split the bill with another guy, | 他说她和另一个人平摊了饭钱 |
[07:38] | Her A.A. Sponsor. | 是她的戒酒担保人 |
[07:39] | I just spoke to him, and he confirmed | 我刚问过他 他证实 |
[07:40] | that they were together from 9:30 P.M. To 12:30 A.M. | 他们从晚上9点半到零点半都在一起 |
[07:44] | But that’s our entire time-of-death window. | 正好在案发时间范围内 |
[07:46] | If that’s true, then Anita can’t be our killer. | 如果属实 那么安妮塔不可能是凶手 |
[07:54] | Then why is she confessing? | 那她为什么要认罪 |
[07:56] | Not so boring after all. | 看来也不那么无聊 |
[08:06] | So, Anita Miller is confessing to the murder, | 安妮塔·米勒承认自己是凶手 |
[08:08] | and she has an alibi. | 但她有不在场证明 |
[08:09] | Yeah, we’re still trying to make sense of it, sir. | 我们还在继续调查 长官 |
[08:11] | Is it possible that we misjudged the time of death? | 会不会是死亡时间判断错误了 |
[08:14] | No. No, Lanie stands behind her examination. | 不 蕾妮确信自己的检测 |
[08:17] | Okay, then, what about the alibi? | 好的 那么不在场证明呢 |
[08:18] | Esposito verified it with the restaurant. | 埃斯波西托已经和餐厅的人证实过了 |
[08:21] | The manager, the hostess, even the waiter | 餐厅经理 迎宾员 甚至服务生 |
[08:23] | confirmed that Anita was there all evening. | 都确认安妮塔整个晚上都在那儿 |
[08:25] | Not only that, but this restaurant is nowhere near the hotel. | 不仅如此 而且这家餐厅离酒店很远 |
[08:28] | Then she couldn’t have killed the victim, | 那她就不可能是凶手 |
[08:30] | so find out why she’s lying. | 那就查清楚她为什么撒谎 |
[08:36] | It’s all there, everything I remember about what I did. | 写好了 我记得的所有事都写在上面了 |
[08:40] | Well, we just wanted to go over this in person, | 我们只是想当面再确认一遍 |
[08:43] | just to clear up any discrepancies. | 避免供词前后有出入 |
[08:45] | What discrepancies? | 什么前后出入 |
[08:47] | Well, why don’t you just tell us what happened? | 你就告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[08:50] | Well, I went to see him in his room. | 我去他的房间见他 |
[08:52] | – Which room was that? – Room 147. | -哪间房间 -147号房 |
[08:57] | Room 147? | 147号房 |
[08:59] | At the Best Traveler Hotel. | 就在最佳伴旅酒店 |
[09:01] | I knocked on the door. | 我敲了门 |
[09:03] | He opened it almost immediately. | 他立马就开门了 |
[09:05] | Been waiting for you. Come on in. | 恭候你多时了 进来吧 |
[09:08] | Let me get you a water. | 给你拿点水喝 |
[09:09] | He offered me a bottle of water, | 他说要给我一瓶水 |
[09:11] | and then he went to the mini-fridge. | 然后走到迷你冰箱去拿 |
[09:15] | That’s when I took out the gun. | 就在这时我掏出了枪 |
[09:17] | He turned around to give me the water, and I… | 他转过身要把水递给我 然后我 |
[09:21] | I shot him. | 我向他开枪了 |
[09:23] | I shot him in the chest. | 我往他胸口开了一枪 |
[09:25] | And then what happened? | 之后发生了什么 |
[09:27] | He looked surprised. | 他看上去很惊讶 |
[09:28] | He staggered back. | 摇摇晃晃向后退 |
[09:29] | He dropped the bottle of water, | 手上的水掉在地上 |
[09:31] | and he kind of gripped onto the back of this chair. | 他用手抓住了背后的椅子 |
[09:35] | Then he fell and knocked it over. | 然后他倒了下去 椅子也被带倒了 |
[09:39] | That’s exactly how we found the crime scene. | 她描述的和犯罪现场一模一样 |
[09:41] | She must’ve been there. | 她肯定去过那儿 |
[09:42] | How? How is that possible? | 怎么会 她怎么可能去过 |
[09:46] | Anita, what was your relationship with Justin Marquette? | 安妮塔 你和贾斯汀·马奎特什么关系 |
[09:49] | My relationship? | 我和他的关系 |
[09:51] | Were the two of you involved? | 你们两个很熟吗 |
[09:53] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[09:56] | Then how did you know him? | 那你怎么认识他的 |
[09:58] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[10:01] | If you don’t know how you knew him, | 如果你不知道自己是怎么认识他的 |
[10:03] | then why would you kill him? | 那你为什么杀他呢 |
[10:06] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我有酒瘾 |
[10:07] | He was responsible for my drinking. | 他为我的酗酒负责 |
[10:09] | How was he responsible? | 这怎么说 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. I’m — I’m sorry. | 我不知道 我很抱歉 |
[10:14] | I’ve been really confused lately. | 我最近一直都很混乱 |
[10:16] | Because of the drinking. | 因为酗酒的事 |
[10:17] | No, I’ve been sober for four years. | 不 我已经戒酒戒了四年 |
[10:20] | I mean, god knows I still struggle, | 我依旧在和酒瘾作斗争 |
[10:21] | but these last two weeks, | 但是过去的这两个礼拜 |
[10:23] | they’ve just been really… blurry. | 我的记忆非常的模糊 |
[10:27] | Do you remember going to dinner with your sponsor last night? | 你记得你昨晚和你的担保人去吃晚饭吗 |
[10:31] | – Was that last night? – Mm-hmm. | -是昨天晚上吗 -是的 |
[10:33] | Yes, you’re right. It was. | 是的 没错 是昨天晚上 |
[10:35] | So, then, when did you go to the hotel and meet Justin? | 那么 你什么时候去酒店见贾斯汀呢 |
[10:40] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[10:42] | Anita, we have a witness that saw you accost Justin | 安妮塔 大概几天前 有目击证人 |
[10:45] | outside of a coffee shop a couple of days ago. | 在咖啡店外看见你和贾斯汀起冲突 |
[10:47] | – Do you remember that? – Yes, I do. | -你记得吗 -是的 我记得 |
[10:49] | Uh, he was talking to this big, bald man. | 他当时在和一个大块头的秃顶男人说话 |
[10:51] | I had to warn Justin, to tell him he was in danger. | 我得警告贾斯汀 告诉他他有危险 |
[10:54] | – From the bald man. – No, from me. | -那个秃顶男人要害他 -不 是我 |
[10:58] | The moment I saw Justin, | 我见到贾斯汀时 |
[10:58] | I just had this awful feeling that I was gonna hurt him. | 我就有一种我会伤害他的不祥预感 |
[11:03] | And I did. | 而且我真的这么做了 |
[11:09] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:10] | So — no one at the hotel saw Anita last night, | 昨晚酒店没人看到安妮塔 |
[11:13] | and tech can’t find her in any of the security-cam footage. | 而且技术部在监控录像上也完全找不到她 |
[11:16] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点也说通 |
[11:17] | She knows details about our crime | 她知道案发的细节 |
[11:19] | that only our killer could know. | 这些细节只有凶手才知道 |
[11:21] | What about forensics? Did CSU come up with anything? | 法医那边怎么样 鉴证组那边有没有发现什么 |
[11:23] | In a hotel room in New York city? | 在纽约的酒店房间能有什么发现 |
[11:26] | They found all kinds of fun stuff, | 发现的都是情趣之物 |
[11:27] | but nothing that tied Anita back to room 147. | 但没发现任何安妮塔和147号房的联系 |
[11:29] | You know, maybe it’s an act, | 也许这是一出戏 |
[11:30] | you know, some kind of smokescreen, | 障眼法之类的 |
[11:32] | and she’s taking the fall for someone else. | 她想要替别人背黑锅 |
[11:33] | Except she had to have known that we would check her alibi, | 可她一定知道我们会查证她的不在场证明 |
[11:35] | Which completely contradicts her confession. | 而这与她的招供完全相悖 |
[11:41] | All right. Come on. | 好了 说吧 |
[11:42] | Hmm? | 啥 |
[11:43] | Give us one of your theories, bro. | 跟我们说说你的”高见” 老兄 |
[11:45] | Come on. And whatever it is, it can’t be any crazier | 说吧 不管你说什么 都不可能 |
[11:47] | than what we’re already dealing with. | 比现在的情况更不可思议 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:51] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[11:54] | I’m man enough to admit I’m completely theory-less. | 不得不承认 我现在完全高见无能 |
[11:59] | Maybe Anita suffered some kind of psychotic break. | 也许安妮塔受到了什么精神伤害 |
[12:02] | I’ve ordered a psych eval, | 我已经叫了人给她做精神评估 |
[12:04] | but psychosis doesn’t explain | 但是精神病也解释不了 |
[12:05] | How she knew all about the murder. | 她是怎么知道谋杀案的细节的 |
[12:07] | Or why she killed the guy in the first place. | 或者她为什么要杀他 |
[12:08] | I double-checked her phone records. | 我反复查过她的通话记录 |
[12:10] | There’s not a single call or text | 她和贾斯汀·马奎特并没有 |
[12:11] | between her and Justin Marquette. | 任何的通话或者短信往来 |
[12:12] | It’s like they had no history at all. | 看上去他们两个之前根本不认识对方 |
[12:14] | Okay, why don’t you guys go over to her apartment | 好的 你们两个去她的住处 |
[12:15] | and check everything — e-mails, calendars, her diary — | 核查她的电子邮件 日程表 日记 |
[12:18] | And let’s see if we can find anything there | 看看是否能发现什么 |
[12:20] | that’ll connect her to our victim. | 把她和被害人联系在一起 |
[12:21] | We’re on it. | 马上去办 |
[12:24] | Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle, good to see you. | 贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:27] | Thank you so much for coming in, Dr. Holloway. | 霍洛维医生 多谢你跑一趟 |
[12:30] | I gather you have a patient for me. | 你们这儿有位病人在等我吧 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:34] | Well, we’ve been through every room in the house. | 我们搜遍了这房子的所有房间 |
[12:37] | No gun, no bloody clothes, | 没发现枪和沾血衣物 |
[12:38] | Nothing that links Anita back to that crime scene or to Justin. | 找不到证据把安妮塔和凶杀现场或贾斯汀联系起来 |
[12:41] | Maybe not, but check out her date book. | 是没找到 但你来看她的日程表 |
[12:43] | Some pages have been ripped out, | 有几页被撕掉了 |
[12:45] | including all of the last two weeks. | 过去两周的日程记录都没了 |
[12:47] | – Two weeks? Wait a minute. – Yeah. | -两周吗 等等 -没错 |
[12:48] | That’s how long Anita says she’s been feeling “Blurry.” | 安妮塔说过她过去两周一直很”迷糊” |
[12:50] | Maybe she kept a calendar on her computer. | 也许她电脑里也有日程表备份 |
[12:58] | Yeah, looks like she did, | 看 她确实备份了 |
[12:59] | but the same two weeks have been erased. | 但过去两周的记录也被抹掉了 |
[13:01] | Seems like someone’s trying to cover something up. | 看起来有人想掩盖什么 |
[13:03] | Yeah, but who? And what? | 是谁呢 想掩盖什么 |
[13:07] | As much as I love a good mystery, | 尽管我也喜欢身陷谜局 |
[13:09] | a small part of me is hoping he can give us some clarity | 但我还是有点希望他能让我们弄清楚 |
[13:11] | on what the hell is going on. | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[13:13] | Uh, speaking of clarity, what did you mean | 说到弄清楚 你说 |
[13:16] | when you said that there might be something else | 阿丽克西斯可能因为其它事情 |
[13:18] | that’s keeping alexis from moving back to your loft? | 不搬回你的公寓 是指什么事 |
[13:20] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[13:21] | And Alexis won’t talk about it, so… | 阿丽克西斯不肯讲 我想… |
[13:24] | maybe when Dr. Holloway’s done talking to Anita, | 或许等霍洛维医生和安妮塔谈完 |
[13:25] | I can get him to talk to Alexis. | 可以让他和阿丽克西斯去聊聊 |
[13:29] | Hey. So, what’s the verdict? | 医生 你的判断如何 |
[13:31] | Based on my examination so far, | 目前 据我观察 |
[13:33] | I find her to be mentally competent, if somewhat disoriented. | 她精神状态正常 但有些混乱 |
[13:36] | By all indications, she seems to be telling the truth. | 从所有迹象来看 她似乎讲的是实话 |
[13:38] | Meaning she did kill Justin Marquette? | 就是说她确实杀了贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[13:41] | Or she believes she did, anyway. | 要不就是她深信是她杀的 |
[13:42] | And what about the disorientation? | 那混乱呢 |
[13:44] | How do you account for that? | 是怎么导致的 |
[13:45] | Could be medical or a neurologic condition, | 可能是身体或神经问题 |
[13:47] | adverse reaction to drugs. | 或者是对药物的不良反应 |
[13:48] | It’s possible she experienced a traumatic event | 可能她经历了创伤性事件 |
[13:50] | which caused some sort of retrograde amnesia. | 导致了逆行性遗忘 |
[13:53] | So, traumatic like killing someone? | 像杀人这样的创伤性事件吗 |
[13:55] | Potentially. I’m gonna do a full work-up. | 有可能 我会做个详细检查 |
[13:57] | I’ll know more when the results come back. | 结论出来才会知道更多 |
[13:59] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:01] | So, Anita Miller believes she killed the victim, | 安妮塔·米勒深信她杀了死者 |
[14:04] | but the facts say she couldn’t have. | 但事实证明不可能是她 |
[14:06] | No, not all the facts. | 不 不是所有的事实 |
[14:07] | I mean, we know she accosted Justin outside the coffee shop, | 我们知道她在咖啡店外和贾斯汀搭话 |
[14:10] | she confessed to the murder, | 她供认了谋杀罪行 |
[14:12] | and she has intimate knowledge of the crime. | 而且她十分清楚谋杀过程 |
[14:14] | So, look. Clearly, we haven’t explained everything, but — | 很显然 我们现在还没办法解释一切 但 |
[14:18] | But you believe she killed him. | 但你认为她是凶手 |
[14:21] | I think that until something changes, | 我认为除非事态有变 |
[14:23] | she’s our best suspect. | 否则她有最大嫌疑 |
[14:25] | Detective, there’s someone here you need to talk to. | 警探 你得和这人谈谈 |
[14:28] | This is Sam Carson. | 这是萨姆·卡森 |
[14:29] | Tell her what you told me. | 把你对我讲的跟她说一遍 |
[14:31] | I want to confess to a murder. | 我想供认一起谋杀案 |
[14:34] | I killed Justin Marquette. | 我杀了贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[14:38] | I’d say something just changed. | 我想事态有变了 |
[14:43] | Yeah, it was me. | 对 是我 |
[14:45] | Don’t get me wrong — it’s not like I’m proud of it. | 别误会 我并不是以此为荣 |
[14:46] | Did I hear right? | 我没听错吧 |
[14:47] | Another person has confessed to this murder? | 又有人供认谋杀吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, but I just think he’s some kind of attention-seeker. | 对 但我觉得他只是想引人注意罢了 |
[14:52] | Yeah — so far, the confession | 对 到目前为止 他的供述 |
[14:53] | is just a rehash of the news report. | 只是重复了新闻报道的内容 |
[14:55] | Mr. Carson, do you realize | 卡森先生 你知道 |
[14:56] | that making false statements to the police is a crime? | 对警察做假口供是犯法的吗 |
[15:00] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:01] | I killed the guy in his hotel room. | 我在酒店房间杀了个人 |
[15:03] | Okay, fine. What room was that? | 好吧 那是哪个房间 |
[15:11] | 147. It was room 147. | 147 是147房间 |
[15:21] | I need you to tell me exactly what happened. | 你得告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[15:23] | I was in his room, uh — | 我在他房间 |
[15:24] | No, no. I need details. | 不 我要知道细节 |
[15:27] | Were you hiding in the closet? Did you kick down the door? | 你躲在壁橱里吗 踢开了门吗 |
[15:30] | No. I knocked. | 不 我敲门的 |
[15:34] | Been waiting for you. Come on in. | 恭候你多时了 进来吧 |
[15:37] | Let me get you a water. | 给你拿点水喝 |
[15:38] | He let me in, offered me a water. | 他让我进去了 给我拿了水 |
[15:41] | A water? | 拿了水 |
[15:42] | Yeah, like, a bottle. | 对 一瓶水 |
[15:43] | Then he — he went to the fridge. | 然后他去了冰箱那儿 |
[15:44] | That’s when I pulled out my gun. | 就是那时我掏出了枪 |
[15:48] | He turned around, and I shot him… | 他转过身来后 我朝他开了枪 |
[15:50] | Right in the chest. | 正中胸口 |
[15:52] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[15:53] | He fell back, grabbed for a chair, | 他向后倒去 抓住了椅子 |
[15:56] | Knocked it over when he fell down. | 倒下的时候把椅子也带倒了 |
[16:03] | Then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[16:05] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他 |
[16:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:10] | ’cause I was angry. | 因为我很愤怒 |
[16:11] | I got anger issues, you know? | 我有情绪问题 你懂吧 |
[16:13] | And when I saw him, I was just so filled with rage. | 我看到他的时候 就满腔怒火 |
[16:17] | Because he did what to you? | 是因为他对你做了什么 |
[16:21] | That’s — that’s the part I’m not too clear on. | 这个 我也没弄明白 |
[16:25] | The last — last couple of weeks have been just kind of hazy. | 前几个星期的事我都记不大清了 |
[16:30] | How did you know the victim? | 你怎么认识死者的 |
[16:33] | I don’t — I don’t know that I do. | 我没印象我认识他 |
[16:38] | Okay. He filled you with rage, and you don’t know him? | 那么 他让你十分愤怒 但你根本不认识他吗 |
[16:42] | Why did you go to Room147 in the first place? | 那你为什么要去147号房间呢 |
[16:44] | – Did he contact you? – I don’t remember. | -是他联系你的吗 -我忘记了 |
[16:46] | How do you not remember? | 你怎么能忘记了呢 |
[16:48] | What kind of game are you playing here? | 你在耍什么把戏呢 |
[16:49] | I’m not playing any game! | 我没有在耍任何把戏 |
[16:50] | You know what I think you’re doing? | 你知道我认为你在干什么吗 |
[16:51] | You’re trying to sabotage my case! | 你在阻挠我办案 |
[16:53] | You know that no D.A. is going to get a conviction | 你知道没有检察官会在 |
[16:56] | with multiple confessions! | 多人供认情况下定罪 |
[16:58] | Multiple confessions? | 多人供认 |
[16:59] | Yeah, you and Anita Miller are working together on this. | 没错 你和安妮塔·米勒一起策划的 |
[17:02] | You’re either covering for each other, | 你们要不是互相为对方掩盖罪行 |
[17:03] | or you’re covering for someone else out there. | 就是一起为其他人掩盖罪行 |
[17:06] | Who the hell is Anita Miller? | 谁是安妮塔·米勒 |
[17:08] | You know who she is. | 你知道她是谁 |
[17:13] | I’ve never seen that woman before in my life. | 我从没见过这个女人 |
[17:18] | I’m telling you, I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[17:20] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:22] | Because Sam told us the same story you did, | 因为萨姆跟你讲的案发情况一模一样 |
[17:24] | But that he killed Justin. | 不同的是是他杀了贾斯汀 |
[17:27] | Well, he’s lying. I killed Justin Marquette. | 他在撒谎 我杀了贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[17:35] | So, we can’t find a link between Sam and Anita, | 我们没找到萨姆和安妮塔之间的关联 |
[17:38] | or between either one of them and our victim. | 也没找到他们俩和死者之间的关联 |
[17:41] | What about Sam’s alibi? | 那萨姆的不在场证明呢 |
[17:42] | His brother says that he and Sam | 他的弟弟说他和萨姆 |
[17:44] | were at the batting cages all last night. | 昨晚一整晚都在棒球室内练习场 |
[17:46] | And based on the security video, | 而且根据监控录像来看 |
[17:48] | Sam never set foot in the hotel. | 萨姆根本没去过酒店 |
[17:51] | They both believe they killed Justin, | 他们俩都坚信是自己杀了贾斯汀 |
[17:54] | They both know details about the murder, | 他们俩都清楚谋杀的细节 |
[17:56] | and they both have similar memory problems. | 而且他们俩都拥有相同的记忆问题 |
[17:59] | I mean, they must be connected. | 这其中必有关联 |
[18:02] | What if their lives intersect, just not in such a… | 假如是他们的生活确有交集 只不过不是 |
[18:06] | literal sense? | 一般的那种交集呢 |
[18:06] | No. Castle, no. Please. | 不要说 卡塞尔 求你了 |
[18:07] | If this is some alternate-universe theory, | 如果你又要说平行宇宙理论 |
[18:09] | I’m not in the mood. | 我可没心情听 |
[18:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:12] | Alternate universe — that’s how little you think of me. | 平行宇宙 你也太小瞧我了 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:17] | I just — I thought that you — | 我只是 我以为你要 |
[18:17] | No, they’re psychically linked. | 不是 他们俩是心灵相通的 |
[18:20] | And not just to each other, but to the actual killer. | 而且不是彼此相通 而是和真正的凶手相通 |
[18:23] | See, they’re seeing the crime through his or her eyes. | 他们是通过他或她的眼看到了犯罪过程 |
[18:26] | And the experience is so visceral | 这种感觉实在是太身临其境了 |
[18:28] | that both Sam and Anita | 以至于让萨姆和安妮塔 |
[18:30] | think that they committed the crime themselves. | 都认为他们自己才是杀人凶手 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. It’s just, you got excited. | 对不起 我只是 你兴奋了 |
[18:37] | – It’s kind of cute. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -看起来有点可爱 -是是 |
[18:38] | You know how I like the weird stuff. | 你知道我有多喜欢奇怪的事情 |
[18:42] | Who’s that? | 谁的短信 |
[18:44] | Oh, uh, it’s nobody. Nothing. | 没人 没什么事 |
[18:46] | It’s — it’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[18:47] | Detective? | 警探 |
[18:49] | We got another one. | 又来了一个 |
[18:51] | Another what? | 又一个什么 |
[18:52] | I’m Dwight Carruthers, cpa. | 我叫德怀特·卡瑟斯 是注册会计师 |
[18:55] | I’m here to turn myself in… | 我来自首 |
[18:57] | …for killing Justin Marquette. | 我杀害了贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[19:00] | – No. – All right. | -不会吧 -好了 |
[19:01] | This is now officially…outstanding. | 这个案子现在正式 无与伦比了 |
[19:06] | Hey. You guys need to see this. | 你们要来看看这个 |
[19:10] | Wait, I-I need to confess. | 等等 我需要供认 |
[19:11] | Yeah, take a number. | 是嘛 排队去吧 |
[19:15] | Once we realized that someone | 一旦我们意识到有可能 |
[19:16] | might’ve gone through Anita’s apartment, | 有人去过安妮塔的公寓 |
[19:18] | We had UNIs canvass the area. | 我们让警员排查了那一块区域 |
[19:20] | Now, one of Anita’s neighbors remembers seeing a red van | 安妮塔的一个邻居记得两周前 |
[19:23] | parked outside her place about two weeks ago. | 看到过一辆红色货车停在她家门口 |
[19:26] | Right when she started feeling disoriented. | 就是从那时起她开始感觉意识混乱的 |
[19:28] | Yeah, not only that, we checked in with Sam Carson’s neighbors. | 是的 不止如此 我们问过萨姆·卡森的邻居 |
[19:30] | Turns out, one of them remembers seeing the same red van | 结果发现其中一个人也记得几天后 |
[19:33] | parked outside of Carson’s house a few nights later. | 看到过一辆相同的红色货车停在卡森家外 |
[19:35] | She remembers it because she thought it looked suspicious. | 她之所以记得是因为他觉得货车看起来很可疑 |
[19:37] | Did you get a plate number? | 你知道车牌号吗 |
[19:38] | No, but she took a picture with her phone. | 不知道 但她用她的手机照了一张相 |
[19:41] | Take a look who’s behind the wheel. | 看看谁在驾驶 |
[19:45] | Is that… | 这不是 |
[19:46] | A big, bald man, | 一个大块头秃顶男人 |
[19:48] | just like the one Anita said she saw | 就跟安妮塔声称她看见 |
[19:50] | talking to our victim outside the coffee shop. | 和死者在咖啡店外交谈的人一样 |
[19:52] | So our victim and two suspects | 那么死者和两个嫌疑犯之间 |
[19:54] | do have something in common. | 的确是有关联之处的 |
[19:55] | Yeah — him. | 没错 就是他 |
[20:01] | – So, now there are three of them. – Yes, sir. | -那么现在有三个人自首了 -是的 长官 |
[20:03] | But we believe that this man is the key to our case. | 但是我们相信这个男人就是案子的关键 |
[20:06] | His van was seen outside both Anita and Sam’s apartments, | 他的货车分别在安妮塔和萨姆的公寓外被人看到过 |
[20:09] | And Anita I.D.’d him as the guy | 并且安妮塔认出他是 |
[20:11] | that was talking to our victim outside the coffee shop. | 和死者在咖啡店外交谈的那个人 |
[20:14] | And what is this man’s connection to Mr. Carruthers? | 这个男人和卡瑟斯先生有什么关系 |
[20:16] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 这就是我要去查明的 |
[20:22] | I-I’m prepared to take full responsibility | 我已经准备好了负全部责任 |
[20:24] | and admit to what I did. | 并对自己所做的一切供认不讳 |
[20:25] | Yes, I’m sure you are. Now, do you recognize this man? | 我相信 你认识这个男人吗 |
[20:28] | Don’t you want to hear my confession? | 你不想听我的供述吗 |
[20:29] | Best traveler hotel, room 147, | 最佳旅伴酒店 147号房间 |
[20:31] | Justin offered you water, and then you shot him. | 贾斯汀给了你一瓶水 你一枪打死了他 |
[20:34] | How — how did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[20:36] | Beckett? Just like the one Anita drew. | 贝克特 这跟安妮塔画的一样 |
[20:40] | Dwight, what does that symbol mean? | 德怀特 这个符号是什么意义 |
[20:41] | I — uh, uh, I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:43] | It’s just been stuck in my head lately. | 它最近一直浮现在我的脑海里 |
[20:44] | But what difference does that make? | 但是就算知道又能怎么样呢 |
[20:46] | – I-I shot a guy! – We know. | -我枪杀了一个人 -我们知道 |
[20:48] | Now, can you take a close look at these pictures | 你能仔细看看这些照片吗 |
[20:49] | And tell me if you recognize that man? | 告诉我们你见过这个男人吗 |
[20:52] | Uh…no, but the van looks familiar. | 没有 但是货车看起来很熟悉 |
[20:55] | You’ve seen it before? Where? | 你以前见过吗 哪里见到的 |
[20:57] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不是很清楚 |
[20:59] | I’ve — I’ve been — | 最近有点 |
[21:00] | Confused recently, like the last two weeks? | 稀里糊涂的 就这最近两周 |
[21:03] | Dwight, think. This is important. | 德怀特 认真想 这很重要 |
[21:07] | It — it was last tuesday… a-around noon. | 那 那是上周二 大约中午 |
[21:10] | I was coming home from… assertiveness training, | 我从自信训练班回家 |
[21:13] | And — and that van was parked on Houston Street | 那辆货车停在豪士顿街上 |
[21:15] | outside my apartment. | 就在我公寓外面 |
[21:17] | There are traffic cams on Houston. | 豪士顿街上有交通摄像头 |
[21:19] | They might’ve caught a plate number. | 说不定拍到了车牌号 |
[21:22] | Um…seriously? | 你们不是吧 |
[21:24] | I killed someone, and all you care about is a van? | 我杀了人 你们却只关心货车 |
[21:27] | All right. Techs scrubbed traffic cam footage | 技术人员搜索了上周二以来豪士顿街 |
[21:30] | from last tuesday on Houston. | 交通摄像头拍下的影像资料 |
[21:31] | They got a hit on our vehicle. | 他们找到了我们要找的车辆 |
[21:32] | It’s registered to a Miles Madsen. | 被注册在迈尔斯·马德森的名下 |
[21:34] | Great. That’s our guy. | 太好了 那就是我们要找的人 |
[21:35] | So, what do we know about him? | 我们还知道他什么 |
[21:36] | That he’s in the wind — uniforms hit his apartment, | 他在逃 警员搜查了他的公寓 |
[21:38] | but the landlord said he hasn’t seen Madsen in weeks. | 可房东说已经好几周没见过马德森了 |
[21:41] | Okay, put out an APB. | 好吧 发全面通缉 |
[21:42] | Find out everything you can about him. | 尽可能找出所有与他相关的信息 |
[21:44] | Right now, he’s the only link connecting all these people. | 现在 他是将这些人连在一起的唯一一环 |
[21:48] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[21:50] | Uh, I’ve got an errand to run. | 我有些事情要做 |
[21:51] | Can you tell castle that I’ll be back in an hour? | 你能跟卡塞尔说我一小时后就回来吗 |
[21:53] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -没问题 -多谢 |
[22:08] | Thanks for meeting with me. | 谢谢你能来见我 |
[22:09] | Yeah. What’s so important? | 没事 什么事情那么重要 |
[22:15] | You know that I don’t take sides | 你知道你和你爸之间的事 |
[22:16] | on anything between you and your dad, right? | 我不会偏袒任何一个 对吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah. I appreciate that. | 我知道 我很感谢 |
[22:21] | Okay, well… | 是这样的 |
[22:23] | Your dad wants you to move back home. | 你爸爸想让你搬回来住 |
[22:26] | And I know that you said you have a lease, | 我知道你说你租房合同还没到期 |
[22:28] | but you also said that there were other reasons | 可你又说你还有些其他原因 |
[22:31] | why you didn’t want to move back, and I-I just… | 你为什么不想搬回来呢 我只是 |
[22:35] | I want to make sure that one of those reasons isn’t me. | 想确认你不想回来的原因不是我 |
[22:39] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:41] | No, no, it’s — it’s not you at all. | 不不 完全不是因为你 |
[22:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:46] | ’cause the last thing I want to do | 因为我最不愿意见到的就是 |
[22:47] | is make you feel unwelcome in your own home. | 我让你在你自己家感到不受欢迎 |
[22:50] | No, it’s… not you, it’s me. | 不是因为你 是因为我自己 |
[22:54] | All those things my dad said when I was moving out — | 我搬出去时 我爸对我说的那些话 |
[22:57] | About me making a mistake moving in with my boyfriend — | 说我搬出去和男友住是错误的决定 |
[23:01] | He was right. | 他说的对 |
[23:04] | I can see it so clearly now. | 我现在全都明白了 |
[23:07] | Why didn’t I then? | 为什么那时就不明白呢 |
[23:08] | You were in the love haze. | 你那时身处爱情迷雾之中 |
[23:10] | The love haze? | 爱情迷雾 |
[23:11] | It’s like a drug! | 爱情就像毒品 |
[23:12] | It makes intelligent people do stupid things. | 会让聪明人做出愚蠢的事情 |
[23:16] | Then it clears, and you look around, | 当迷雾都散开 你瞧瞧周围 |
[23:17] | and you wonder, “What was I thinking?” | 你便会想 我这之前怎么想的 |
[23:20] | Your dad just wants to help. | 你爸爸只是想帮助你 |
[23:22] | It’s okay to let him. | 应该让他出手相助 |
[23:24] | Yes, but this was my mistake. | 是的 不过这是我犯的错误 |
[23:28] | He shouldn’t have to pay for it, | 他不应该为此埋单 |
[23:29] | so I will tutor | 我要继续兼职家教 |
[23:31] | and do whatever I have to until the lease is up. | 尽我所能直到合同结束 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | I get it. Look. | 我明白 听我说 |
[23:38] | I know what you’re doing seems noble, but it’s not. | 你做的这些看似很高尚 可惜不是 |
[23:42] | I mean, the long hours, the exhaustion — | 长时间的工作 精疲力竭 |
[23:45] | What you’re actually doing is punishing yourself. | 你这么做其实是惩罚自己 |
[23:48] | Trust me. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我曾和你处境一样 |
[23:53] | This — this isn’t necessary. | 这没有必要 |
[23:58] | Your dad loves you. | 你爸爸很爱你 |
[24:00] | He worries about you. | 他很担心你 |
[24:02] | I think your penance is paid. | 你的悔过已经足够了 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[24:14] | Uh, just think about it, okay? | 考虑下 好吗 |
[24:17] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[24:24] | Hey, did you guys find Madsen? | 你们找到马德森了吗 |
[24:26] | No, but we’re getting close. | 没有 不过就快了 |
[24:27] | We figured out that he’s an independent contractor | 我们发现他是阿波罗尖峰公司的 |
[24:29] | for Apollo Pinnacle, Inc., | 独立承包人 |
[24:31] | which turns out to be a front | 这家公司是 |
[24:32] | for another organization called E.H.I., | 永恒视野组织的幌子公司 |
[24:34] | or Eternal Horizons Institute. | 全称是永恒视野研究所 |
[24:36] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:37] | Well, to quote their website, | 引用他们网站的原话 |
[24:39] | “E.H.I. provides sanctuary, enlightenment, | “该研究所提供庇护 启蒙 |
[24:41] | and pathways to the ultimate self.” | 以及通向终极自我的道路” |
[24:43] | They claim to have thousands of followers all over the world. | 他们声称在全球范围内有上千名追随者 |
[24:46] | But not all of them are satisfied customers. | 不过不是所有人都满意他们的服务 |
[24:47] | In 2005, three of those followers died | 在2005年 三名追随者 |
[24:49] | in some kind of sweat-lodge initiation. | 死于某种蒸汗屋入会仪式 |
[24:52] | Charges were filed, but, ultimately, | 虽然该组织遭到起诉 |
[24:53] | the deaths were ruled accidental. | 但最终法院还是裁定属于意外死亡 |
[24:55] | Followers? Initiations? This thing sounds like a cult. | 追随者 入会仪式 听起来像是邪教 |
[24:57] | Oh, it’s a cult, all right, | 是个邪教 |
[24:59] | complete with charismatic and sinister leader, | 有个富有魅力又阴险狡诈的领袖 |
[25:01] | brought to you courtesy of this recruitment video. | 给你看看他们的招募视频 |
[25:04] | Hello, and welcome. | 大家好 欢迎各位 |
[25:06] | My name is Dr. Gustavo Bauer, | 我是古斯塔沃·鲍尔博士 |
[25:09] | founder of the Eternal Horizons Institute. | 永恒视野研究所的创始人 |
[25:13] | Dr. Gustavo Bauer? So, what is he a doctor of? | 古斯塔沃·鲍尔博士 哪个领域的博士 |
[25:16] | Says here he holds a PhD in trans-personal psychology. | 这里说他有一个超人格心理学博士学位 |
[25:19] | From never-heard-of-it university. | 一个从没听说过的大学颁发的 |
[25:20] | …bio-cognitive program to help free you | 生物认知项目来帮助你解放自我 |
[25:23] | from the negative anchors holding you down | 将自己从不良情绪中解放出来 |
[25:27] | so you can soar. | 从而展翅高飞 |
[25:29] | Visit us at one of | 快来我们 |
[25:31] | the Eternal Horizon Institute’s many reception centers | 永恒视野研究所的接待处 |
[25:35] | and take the first step | 勇敢迈出第一步 |
[25:38] | at becoming the person you were truly meant to be. | 发掘真正的自我 |
[25:43] | Wait for it. | 看好了 |
[25:46] | That’s the symbol that Anita and Dwight were drawing. | 那是安妮塔和德怀特画过的标志 |
[25:48] | Yes, and the boys checked. Sam’s been drawing it, as well. | 没错 他们确认过 萨姆也画过这标志 |
[25:52] | Okay, so, the three of them | 也就是说 他们三个 |
[25:53] | must have been a part of whatever the hell this thing is. | 肯定都参加了这个组织 |
[25:55] | That’s our connection. | 这就是联系 |
[25:56] | Except we asked each of them. They all denied being members. | 只不过我们分别问过 他们都否认了 |
[25:58] | Yeah, but they also said that they killed Justin Marquette, | 可他们还承认了杀害贾斯汀·马奎特呢 |
[26:01] | and we know that that’s not true, either. | 而我们知道那是假话 |
[26:03] | So, where is this E.H.I.? | 上哪找这个永恒视野去 |
[26:04] | Right here in the city — midtown. | 就在市里 中城区 |
[26:08] | This case is exceeding even my lofty expectations. | 这案子远超我标准很高的期待值 |
[26:11] | An impossible murder | 一场不可能谋杀 |
[26:12] | connected to a shadowy and mysterious cult. | 牵扯到一个若有若无 神秘莫测的邪教 |
[26:15] | Not to mention prosperous. | 更别提多金了 |
[26:16] | This is prime Manhattan real estate. | 这可是曼哈顿区最好的房产 |
[26:27] | Hi. We’re here to see Dr. Bauer. | 你好 我们来见鲍尔博士 |
[26:29] | – I’m — – Detective Beckett. | -我是 -您是贝克特探长 |
[26:31] | Richard Castle. | 而您是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[26:32] | Welcome to E.H.I. | 欢迎来到永恒视野 |
[26:33] | Dr. Bauer’s expecting you. | 鲍尔博士在恭候两位 |
[26:36] | How? We didn’t make an appointment. | 怎么恭候 我们又没预约 |
[26:38] | Dr. Bauer’s a brilliant man. | 鲍尔博士天赋异禀 |
[26:40] | Right this way. | 请这边走 |
[26:52] | He’s just inside. | 他就在里面 |
[26:59] | Yeah, uh… | 那个 |
[27:00] | No, he’s not! | 他不在啊 |
[27:02] | On the contrary. | 此言差矣 |
[27:06] | That is so…big brother. | 老大哥范儿十足啊 |
[27:08] | Greetings, Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle. | 你们好 贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生 |
[27:11] | What can I do for you? | 两位有何贵干 |
[27:12] | Well, uh, you could start by speaking to us in person. | 那得麻烦你和我们面谈了 |
[27:15] | Regrettably, I’m in Stockholm, conducting a seminar. | 非常遗憾 我在斯德哥尔摩参加一场研讨会 |
[27:20] | Okay. Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[27:23] | Do you know this man, Justin Marquette? | 你认识这个人吗 贾斯汀·马奎特 |
[27:26] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不认识 |
[27:28] | What about this man, Miles Madsen? | 那这个人呢 迈尔斯·马德森 |
[27:31] | I understand he works for you. | 我知道他为你工作 |
[27:33] | Mr. Madsen has not been employed by E.H.I. for some time — | 马德森先生不为永恒视野工作已有段时间了 |
[27:37] | Years, in fact. | 准确地说 有些年了 |
[27:39] | Well, what did mr. Madsen do when he worked for you? | 马德森受雇于你时工作内容是什么 |
[27:42] | Since he is no longer in my employ, | 鉴于他已不再受雇于我 |
[27:44] | I don’t see the relevance. | 我不知问这个有何关联 |
[27:46] | The relevance | 关系就在于 |
[27:47] | Is that he is connected to a murder investigation. | 他牵涉进了一桩凶杀案 |
[27:50] | I’m struck by the level of your hostility, Detective. | 你浓厚的敌意令我震惊 探长 |
[27:54] | It’s not healthy. | 这不利健康 |
[27:55] | You know what I’m struck by is your total lack of curiosity | 一名凶杀组探长询问你雇员的情况 |
[27:59] | as to why a homicide detective is asking about your employee. | 你却毫不忧心 这才叫人震惊呢 |
[28:03] | Former employee. | 是前雇员 |
[28:04] | Well, whatever he is, he is definitely involved in this case, | 随便他是什么 总之他与这个案子有牵连 |
[28:07] | along with three other members of your…little group — | 此外还牵涉到三人 都是你这个小组的 |
[28:11] | Anita Miller, Sam Carson, Dwight Carruthers. | 安妮塔·米勒 萨姆·卡森 德怀特·卡瑟斯 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 探长 |
[28:16] | Those people are not part of E.H.I. | 这些人不是永恒视野的成员 |
[28:19] | Wow. That’s… | 这真是 |
[28:20] | amazing how you would just know that | 你查都不查就知道 |
[28:22] | off the top of your head. | 还真让人惊奇 |
[28:23] | I make a point of meeting every member of my E.H.I. family. | 我亲自接见本组织每个成员 |
[28:28] | The people you mentioned are not among them. | 你提到的这三位不在其中 |
[28:30] | Well, then, I’m sure you won’t mind | 那想必你不会介意 |
[28:31] | if we check your files, | 我们搜查下你的档案 |
[28:32] | along with the records that you have on Miles Madsen. | 以及你存有的迈尔斯·马德森的文件 |
[28:35] | You’d need a warrant for that, Detective, | 那你就需要搜查令了 探长 |
[28:37] | and you won’t get one. | 但你申请不到的 |
[28:40] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[28:42] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry. My session is starting. | 真抱歉 研讨会要开始了 |
[28:46] | Jasmine will show you out. | 贾思敏会送两位离开 |
[28:48] | No. Dr. Bauer, I — uh — | 等下 鲍尔博士 我 |
[28:51] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[28:58] | Bauer was right. | 让鲍尔说着了 |
[28:59] | The judge turned us down for a search warrant. | 法官不肯签发搜查令 |
[29:01] | You really think E.H.I.’s grand pooh-bah is behind this? | 你真以为永恒天视野的”大教主”是背后主谋 |
[29:04] | I think that he knows where Madsen is | 我认为他知道马德森在哪 |
[29:07] | and that Madsen is still working for him. | 而且马德森还在替他卖命 |
[29:09] | But doing what? | 做什么呢 |
[29:10] | And what does any of this have to do | 而这种种又和 |
[29:11] | with a struggling actor like Justin Marquette? | 落魄演员贾斯汀·马奎特有什么关系 |
[29:13] | – Huh. – “Huh” what? | -哈 -“哈”什么 |
[29:15] | Uh, the E.H.I. website — | 永恒视野官网 |
[29:17] | the testimonials claim that they have programs | 简介里说他们设有各种课程 |
[29:20] | that help people quit smoking, quit drinking, uh, | 以帮助人们戒烟 戒酒 以及 |
[29:22] | take charge of their lives. | 重新掌控生活 |
[29:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:25] | So, all three of our confessors | 这三个自首的人 |
[29:26] | have had problems in their lives — uh, alcoholism, | 全都有这类问题 酗酒 |
[29:28] | anger management, assertiveness issues — | 暴躁易怒 缺乏自信 |
[29:30] | all things that they could’ve gone through E.H.I. to treat. | 而他们都有可能找永恒视野寻求帮助 |
[29:33] | But they all claim that they didn’t. | 但他们都予以否认了 |
[29:36] | But what if they did? | 如果他们找过呢 |
[29:37] | What if they did, | 如果他们找过 |
[29:38] | but something made E.H.I. want to eliminate | 但出于某种原因 永恒视野想要消除所有 |
[29:41] | any record of their involvement? | 与自身有关联的线索呢 |
[29:44] | Torn date-book pages, wiped calendars. | 撕掉日记本的相关内容 删除日历记录 |
[29:47] | Maybe that’s why Madsen went to their apartments — | 也许这就是马德森去他们住所的原因 |
[29:50] | To erase any trace of their connection to E.H.I. | 去消除所有能联系到永恒视野的证据 |
[29:54] | Castle, you can’t just do that by wiping out calendars. | 卡塞尔 仅仅删掉日程记录是不够的 |
[29:56] | – You’d have to — – Wipe memories. | -你还得 -消除记忆 |
[29:58] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[29:59] | The fogginess, the confusion over the last two weeks. | 整整两个星期模糊不清 稀里糊涂 |
[30:03] | So y-you’re saying that a glorified self-help group | 你是说 这个表面光鲜的自助组织 |
[30:06] | can erase people’s memories? How? | 能消除人的记忆吗 怎么消除 |
[30:08] | With drugs. | 用药物 |
[30:09] | Anita Miller’s tests came back. | 安妮塔·米勒的检查报告出来了 |
[30:12] | Found unusual levels of a propranolol derivative in her system, | 她体内普萘洛尔衍生物含量很不正常 |
[30:15] | so I tested Mr. Carson and Mr. Carruthers. | 所以我又检查了卡森先生和卡瑟斯先生 |
[30:18] | It was in their blood, as well. | 他们血液里也有这种成分 |
[30:21] | Propranolol? | 普萘洛尔 |
[30:22] | In small doses, it’s mainly a blood-pressure drug. | 少量使用可以用于控制血压 |
[30:24] | In high doses, it’s been found to alter memories, | 大量使用则能更改记忆 |
[30:26] | even eliminate them. | 甚至消除记忆 |
[30:27] | If it can alter memories, could it make someone believe | 如果它能用于更改记忆 有没有可能让人相信 |
[30:30] | they had done something they actually hadn’t? | 他们做过一些实际上并没有做过的事呢 |
[30:32] | Under normal circumstances, | 正常情况下 |
[30:33] | the human brain is very suggestible. | 人类的大脑是很容易受影响的 |
[30:35] | Combined with a drug like this, I’d say it’s entirely possible. | 再加上这种药 我认为完全可能 |
[30:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:42] | Outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[30:43] | This is straight out of “Inception.” | 这简直就是《盗梦空间》 |
[30:45] | Someone planted the memory of the murder | 有人把谋杀的记忆 |
[30:47] | in all three of their heads, | 植入他们三人脑中 |
[30:49] | while erasing any knowledge of their connection to E.H.I. | 同时让他们忘记自己和永恒视野的关系 |
[30:51] | Castle, do you have any idea how insane that sounds? | 卡塞尔 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[30:53] | It’s a diabolical plan. | 这是个阴险的计划 |
[30:55] | Have three suspects confess to the same crime, | 让三个人在同一桩谋杀案上招供 |
[30:58] | making it impossible for the police to arrest anyone. | 使警方无法逮捕其中任何一人 |
[31:00] | But none of this explains how they all knew the details | 但这仍无法解释他们如何在没去过现场的情况下 |
[31:02] | of the murder without actually being there. | 知道谋杀的细节 |
[31:05] | Maybe…they were there, | 说不定…他们去过了 |
[31:07] | just…not in person. | 只是…没有亲身去 |
[31:10] | What if justin’s killer filmed the murder | 会不会是凶手拍摄了谋杀过程 |
[31:12] | and then showed it to these people | 然后在药物起效的时候 |
[31:14] | while they were in their drug-induced state? | 播放给这些人看 |
[31:15] | They would think the images were drawn | 那他们就会以为这些图像 |
[31:17] | from their own experience. | 是他们亲身经历的 |
[31:18] | If they were shown the actual murder, | 如果他们看到了真正的谋杀 |
[31:20] | then that makes all three of them witnesses. | 那他们三人就都是目击者 |
[31:23] | With details of the crime | 他们看到了犯罪细节 |
[31:24] | that could lead to our real killer. | 或许能帮我们找到真正的凶手 |
[31:27] | I’m telling you, I pulled the trigger myself. | 我告诉你 是我自己按下了扳机 |
[31:29] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[31:30] | Look, I understand that it seems real to you, | 听着 我知道你们都觉得这一切是真实的 |
[31:31] | but it may not be. | 但可能不是真的 |
[31:33] | But why would somebody do this to us? | 可为什么有人要这么做 |
[31:34] | To get away with murder. | 为了逃脱谋杀指控 |
[31:36] | We just need you to tell us everything you “remember” | 你们只需要说出关于那个旅馆房间 |
[31:39] | about being in that hotel room, | 你们所”记得”的一切 |
[31:40] | Down to the last overheard whisper or — | 包括不经意听到的声音 |
[31:42] | or glimpse of a shadow in a mirror. | 无意中在镜子里瞥见的身影 |
[31:44] | Now, keep in mind that what seems like a minor detail to you | 要记住 你们觉得不值一提的细节 |
[31:47] | may actually be the key to us solving this case. | 都可能会成为解决这案子的关键 |
[31:49] | So, let’s start with Anita. | 从安妮塔开始吧 |
[31:50] | The first thing I remember is knocking on the door of 147. | 我记得的第一件事是敲了147的房门 |
[31:53] | After a few seconds, Justin opened it. | 过了几秒 贾斯汀开门了 |
[31:55] | He smiled flirtatiously, and — | 他笑得很轻佻 然后… |
[31:58] | Okay, he did not flirt with me. | 等一下 他没有跟我调情 |
[31:59] | No, he was businesslike. | 也没跟我 他很严肃 |
[32:01] | And, uh, what did you see when you went in the room? | 你进去之后看到什么 |
[32:04] | I remember the carpet. It was beige. | 我记得有地毯 是米色的 |
[32:06] | The wallpaper had a subtle floral pattern, | 墙纸上有隐约的花卉图案 |
[32:09] | and there was a painting above the fridge. | 冰箱上有一幅画 |
[32:11] | I-I think it was a landscape. | 我想应该是风景画 |
[32:12] | Yeah, of a countryside. | 对 画的是乡村 |
[32:14] | And when he pulled out the bottle of water from the fridge, | 当他从冰箱里拿出一瓶水时 |
[32:16] | I remember there were six other bottles | 我记得在冰箱侧门上 |
[32:17] | in the fridge door there. | 还有六瓶 |
[32:18] | No, there were five. I remember that clear as day. | 不对 是五瓶 我记得很清楚 |
[32:21] | Nuh-unh. There were six. | 不对 是六瓶 |
[32:21] | I remember five, too. | 我也记得是五瓶 |
[32:23] | – See? – I know what I saw. | -听到了吧 -我知道自己看到了什么 |
[32:25] | You saw wrong. | 你看错了 |
[32:26] | There were five. He saw five. I saw five. You saw what? | 是五瓶 他看见五瓶 我也看见五瓶 你呢 |
[32:28] | Castle, if they can’t agree on the details, | 卡塞尔 如果他们不能在细节上统一 |
[32:30] | then I don’t think we’re gonna learn anything here. | 我觉得我们是得不到什么线索的 |
[32:32] | Au contraire. | 恰恰相反 |
[32:33] | We’ve already learned something very, very important. | 我们刚刚知道了一个非常重要的线索 |
[32:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:37] | Where we going? | 去哪儿 |
[32:37] | Back to the hotel. | 回旅馆 |
[32:38] | You guys are clearly lying, okay? | 你们显然是在说谎 好吗 |
[32:40] | I — | 我… |
[32:44] | Come on, Castle. | 好了 卡塞尔 |
[32:45] | Could you just tell me what this is all about? | 能不能告诉我这是在干什么 |
[32:47] | Not until I know I’m right. | 等我确定自己想对了再告诉你 |
[32:49] | Which… | 现在我确定… |
[32:51] | I am. | 我是对的 |
[32:53] | You should know you’re engaged to a genius. | 你该知道你跟一个天才订婚了 |
[32:55] | Yes, a genius at annoying me. | 对 擅长惹恼我的天才 |
[32:57] | So, I’m Justin, | 现在我是贾斯汀 |
[32:58] | and you are one of the several people who shot me. | 而你是其中一个向我开枪的人 |
[33:00] | I’m starting to feel the urge. | 真得有开枪的冲动唉 |
[33:02] | I go to get you a bottle of water, and… | 我去给你拿水 |
[33:04] | tell me how many bottles do you see in the fridge? | 告诉我 你看到冰箱里有几瓶水 |
[33:08] | None. The door’s blocking it. | 一瓶也没有 被门挡住了 |
[33:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:12] | Which means Anita, Sam, or Dwight | 这说明安妮塔 萨姆和德怀特 |
[33:14] | couldn’t have seen it, either. | 也不可能看见 |
[33:15] | Whatever they saw — | 他们所看到的 |
[33:16] | It didn’t happen in this room! | 根本不是在这房间发生的 |
[33:22] | Okay, if they didn’t witness the actual murder, | 如果他们没有目击真正的谋杀 |
[33:25] | then what did they see? | 那他们看到的是什么 |
[33:26] | Something that happened at another Best Traveler Hotel | 在另一个最佳旅伴旅馆的 |
[33:29] | i-in another room 147. | 另一间147号房发生的事 |
[33:31] | We checked other branches in the area. | 我们查了附近其他分店 |
[33:33] | Now, three weeks ago, | 发现三星期前 |
[33:34] | the Best Traveler in Long Island city | 长岛最佳伴旅酒店 |
[33:36] | rented an entire floor, including room 147, to E.H.I. | 把一整层都租给了永恒视野 包括147号房 |
[33:41] | Their room 147 is identical | 那房间和 |
[33:43] | to the one where we found our victim. | 我们发现被害人的房间一模一样 |
[33:44] | Except that fridge opens | 只是冰箱门打开的方向 |
[33:45] | exactly like our witnesses described it. | 和证人描述的相吻合 |
[33:47] | What was E.H.I. Doing there? | 永恒视野在那里做什么 |
[33:49] | They told the hotel it was some kind of member event. | 他们跟酒店说是为了做会员活动 |
[33:51] | But they brought their own security, | 但是他们带了自己的保安 |
[33:53] | and they kept hotel staff off the floor for hours. | 并且迫使酒店工作人员离开了几个小时 |
[33:55] | Something happened that day, | 那天确实发生了点事 |
[33:57] | something connected to Justin’s murder, | 与贾斯汀的谋杀案有关 |
[33:59] | that E.H.I. wants everyone to forget. | 他们不想有人记住这件事 |
[34:02] | I got something. | 有线索了 |
[34:03] | All right, so I was going through surveillance footage | 我在查看长岛最佳伴旅酒店的 |
[34:05] | of the Best Traveler inn in Long Island city. | 监控录像 |
[34:07] | I wanted to see if any of our three confessors | 我想看看那三个自首的人 |
[34:09] | did attend that E.H.I. Event. | 是否参加过永恒视野的活动 |
[34:11] | And…? | 有吗 |
[34:12] | No sign of them, but I did see this. | 没看到他们几个 但是我发现了这个 |
[34:16] | That’s our victim. And look who he’s with. | 那是被害人 看看他和谁在一起 |
[34:19] | Dr. Bauer lied to us. | 鲍尔博士没有说真话 |
[34:21] | He did know Justin. | 他认识贾斯汀 |
[34:23] | We got enough for a warrant now? | 我们现在有足够证据拿到搜查令了吗 |
[34:28] | Please, you can’t take those files! | 拜托 你们不能拿走这些文件 |
[34:30] | Really? That’s not what my warrant says. | 是吗 搜查令上可不是这么写着的 |
[34:32] | Now, where’s Dr. Bauer? | 说吧 鲍尔博士在哪 |
[34:33] | I told you, he’s in Stockholm! | 我跟你说过 他在斯德哥尔摩 |
[34:34] | Where in Stockholm? What hotel? | 斯德哥尔摩的哪儿 住什么酒店 |
[34:36] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[34:36] | He didn’t leave a contact number! | 他没把联系电话留给我 |
[34:38] | Detective, I traced the signal | 探长 我追踪到 |
[34:39] | from Bauer’s video conference with detective Beckett. | 上次贝克特探长和鲍尔视频通话的信号 |
[34:41] | So where in Stockholm is he? | 他在斯德哥尔摩的什么位置 |
[34:43] | That’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[34:44] | The signal was routed through Stockholm, | 信号经由斯德哥尔摩 |
[34:46] | but it looks like it originated from a local I.P. Address. | 但好像是由本地的互联网地址发出的 |
[34:48] | Local, as in Manhattan? | 本地的 在曼哈顿吗 |
[34:50] | As in inside this building. | 就在这栋楼里 |
[34:51] | Where? | 什么位置 |
[34:55] | You can’t go back there! This — this area’s restricted! | 你们不能去那 这是不对外开放的区域 |
[34:58] | That one. | 那个房间 |
[35:02] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[35:05] | So this is Stockholm. | 这就是所谓的斯德哥尔摩 |
[35:08] | All right. Yes. I knew him. | 好吧 是的 我认识他 |
[35:11] | But I know nothing about his death. | 可对于他的死我一无所知 |
[35:14] | And yet you were shredding files, | 那你还在销毁文件 |
[35:16] | files on Anita, Sam, Dwight, Madsen — | 那些关于安妮塔 萨姆 德怀特 马德森 |
[35:19] | all people connected with this case. | 所有涉案人员的文件 |
[35:21] | What happened that day? Why were you there with Justin? | 那天发生了什么事 为什么你和贾斯汀会在那 |
[35:23] | All we did was make a film. | 我们只是要拍一部电影 |
[35:26] | A film? | 电影 |
[35:26] | I didn’t kill Justin. | 我没有杀他 |
[35:28] | I hired him as an actor. | 我请他来当演员 |
[35:35] | It was part of our image therapy pilot program. | 这是我们图像疗法的试点项目 |
[35:38] | Been waiting for you. Come on in. | 恭候你多时了 进来吧 |
[35:41] | Let me get you a water. | 给你拿点水喝 |
[35:48] | The viewer was supposed to | 电影是为了让观众 |
[35:49] | project their problems on a person — | 能将他们的问题发泄到一个人身上 |
[35:51] | In this case, Justin. | 这个案例中 贾斯汀扮演的就是那个人 |
[35:53] | That’s why Anita blamed him for her drinking, | 这就是安妮塔把酗酒的问题怪到他头上的原因 |
[35:55] | and — and why he was the focus of Sam’s anger issues. | 也是他成了萨姆易怒情绪聚焦点的原因 |
[35:58] | I knew it. You were implanting memories. | 我就知道 你在给他们灌输记忆 |
[36:00] | No! | 不是的 |
[36:01] | No, it was supposed to help them take control | 不是的 这是为了帮助他们学会控制 |
[36:03] | of their problems by literally shooting them dead. | 通过假想把这些问题击毙 |
[36:06] | We — we made two versions, | 我们拍了两个版本 |
[36:08] | one for women and another for men. | 一个适用于女士 一个适用于男士 |
[36:10] | For the therapy to work, we had to put subjects | 为了激发疗效 我们必须使患者 |
[36:12] | in a chemically induced suggestive state | 处于药物诱导的催眠暗示状态 |
[36:15] | while showing them this footage, uh, but it was just too real. | 然后向他们展示这段录像 但是这太真实了 |
[36:19] | They began to internalize the experience. | 这段经历深深地印在他们脑海里 |
[36:21] | And then they — they started to believe | 他们就真的开始相信 |
[36:23] | they’d actually killed Justin. | 是自己杀死了贾斯汀 |
[36:25] | We — we halted the program immediately. | 我们立刻叫停了这个项目 |
[36:26] | But the damage was already done. | 但却已经造成了伤害 |
[36:28] | They threatened to sue. | 他们扬言要告我们 |
[36:30] | They said we were using them as guinea pigs. | 说我们把他们当成了实验的小白鼠 |
[36:33] | Which you were. | 你就是这么做的 |
[36:35] | We tried to help them. | 我们只是想帮他们 |
[36:36] | We brought them back for one final session | 我们召回了这些成员做最后的疗程 |
[36:39] | to…correct the problem. | 用来 改正错误 |
[36:41] | And by correcting, | 你说的改正 |
[36:42] | you mean dosing them with propranolol | 就是对他们使用药物吗 |
[36:44] | so that they would forget they ever visited E.H.I.? | 这样就能让他们忘掉自己来过你这里 |
[36:47] | We were just trying to help people. | 我们只是想帮助人而已 |
[36:49] | Is that why you sent Madsen after Justin — to “Help” Him? | 所以你就派马德森杀贾斯汀吗 来帮他 |
[36:53] | Madsen only talked with Justin | 马德森只是提醒贾斯汀 |
[36:55] | to remind him of the confidentiality agreement | 要记得保密协议上的规定 |
[36:58] | that prohibited him from talking about the program. | 防止他跟别人说起这个项目 |
[37:00] | We knew nothing about his murder. | 对他被谋杀这件事 我们确实不知情 |
[37:02] | And yet his death was staged to mirror that video exactly. | 可死亡现场被布置得和播放的视频一模一样 |
[37:07] | Why would we do that | 我们想要让这一切 |
[37:08] | when we were just trying to make this go away? | 不被人发现 为什么要杀人呢 |
[37:12] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不对 |
[37:13] | Someone’s targeting us, someone who knew about that tape | 是有人针对我们 某个知道这段录像的人 |
[37:16] | and knew they could use it against us. | 想利用这视频诋毁我们 |
[37:17] | Uh, uh, one of the other test subjects, | 可能是某个患者 |
[37:20] | someone on the crew. | 某个员工 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need a list | 我需要 |
[37:24] | of all of the people that knew about that video. | 所有知道这视频的人员名单 |
[37:28] | Be sure not to step any further downstage, | 确定不要再向舞台前走了 |
[37:30] | or the backdrop will smack you in the head when it flies in. | 不然幕布放下来的时候会打到你的脑袋 |
[37:33] | Roger that. | 懂了 |
[37:34] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[37:36] | Do you have news about Justin’s case? | 贾斯汀的案子有新进展了吗 |
[37:37] | We do. | 有 |
[37:39] | We now believe that Justin was killed | 我们认为贾斯汀是由于 |
[37:41] | because of a video that he acted in. | 他出演的一个视频而被害 |
[37:43] | A video? | 视频 |
[37:44] | It was made for an organization called E.H.I., | 那视频是为一个叫永恒视野的组织拍摄的 |
[37:46] | and it just so happens it was edited by Kahn Post Production. | 恰巧那视频的后期制作是由可汗后期制作的 |
[37:49] | Kahn Post? | 可汗后期 |
[37:52] | Pam, isn’t that where your day job is? | 帕姆 那不是你上班的地方吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah, but I don’t know about any video. | 是 但我不知道视频的事 |
[37:56] | We think you do. | 我们认为你知道 |
[37:58] | And when you saw the video, | 当你看到那视频的时候 |
[37:59] | you saw an opportunity. | 你看到了机会 |
[38:01] | Pam, we checked your credit card. | 帕姆 我们查过你的信用卡 |
[38:04] | We know that you just bought a flip phone. | 我们知道你刚买了一个翻盖手机 |
[38:07] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:08] | So just before Justin died, | 在贾斯汀被害前 |
[38:10] | he was texting someone on a flip phone, | 他用翻盖手机给某人发信息 |
[38:13] | presumably his killer. | 据我们推测正是杀害他的凶手 |
[38:14] | When we looked into the phone records, | 当我们查看电话记录时 |
[38:15] | there were texts supposedly from E.H.I. to Justin, | 我们查到了宣称是从永恒视野发给贾斯汀的信息 |
[38:19] | offering him $5,000 to reprise his role in that video. | 说要付他五千美金再次出演视频中的角色 |
[38:23] | I’m betting that you gave Justin that phone, | 我打赌那个电话是你给贾斯汀的 |
[38:26] | probably told him someone from E.H.I. | 或许你跟他说这是永恒视野的人 |
[38:28] | dropped by, wanted him to have it. | 送过来给他的 |
[38:30] | But it wasn’t E.H.I. that sent those texts. It was you. | 但发信息的并不是永恒视野的人 而是你 |
[38:33] | You lured him to that hotel, and then you killed him. | 你把他骗去了那个酒店 然后杀了他 |
[38:36] | Wait. This is crazy. | 等一下 这太疯狂了 |
[38:38] | Justin was my friend. | 贾斯汀是我的朋友 |
[38:39] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:41] | We checked your background, Pam. | 我们查过你的背景 帕姆 |
[38:42] | One of the men that was killed | 在永恒视野蒸汗屋入会仪式中 |
[38:44] | in that E.H.I. sweat-lodge initiation was Alan Clark… | 被害的其中一人是阿兰·克拉克 |
[38:47] | your brother. | 也就是你弟弟 |
[38:49] | E.H.I. was to blame, | 永恒视野本该对此负全责 |
[38:50] | but no one was held accountable. | 但却没人为此付出代价 |
[38:52] | His death was ruled accidental. | 他的死亡被认定是意外 |
[38:54] | And when you watched that video, | 当你看到那视频 |
[38:56] | you realized you had the perfect chance to take them down. | 你意识到这是你干掉他们的最好机会 |
[38:59] | But you knew that you needed Justin | 但你知道你需要贾斯汀 |
[39:00] | in order to pull it off, | 来实施这一计划 |
[39:01] | so you found a way to get close to him. | 于是你就找到了一个接近他的机会 |
[39:03] | Oh, my God. That’s why you joined our theater company. | 天啊 这才是你加入我们戏剧公司的原因 |
[39:06] | Pam, what did you do? | 帕姆 你干了什么 |
[39:07] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[39:10] | I had to do it — for Alan, for the others. | 我必须这么做 为了阿兰 为了其他人 |
[39:13] | Those monsters had to be stopped. | 必须有人阻止那些恶魔 |
[39:15] | By killing an innocent man? | 通过谋杀一个无辜的人吗 |
[39:17] | Justin was not innocent. He was one of them. | 贾斯汀才不无辜呢 他是跟他们一伙的 |
[39:21] | He was just an actor, hired for the day. | 他只是个演员 临时出演一天而已 |
[39:24] | Then why did he stonewall me | 那当我试图跟他谈那件事的时候 |
[39:26] | when I tried to talk to him about it?! | 他为什么闭口不谈 |
[39:29] | They are all accountable! | 他们都要为此负责 |
[39:33] | Somebody had to stop them! | 必须有人阻止他们 |
[39:35] | Somebody had to show the world what they really are! | 必须有人把他们的真面目昭告世人 |
[39:44] | Pam, turn around. You’re under arrest. | 帕姆 转过身去 你被捕了 |
[39:53] | So all of this was about revenge? | 所以这一切都是出于报复吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, and, unfortunately, | 是的 不幸的是 |
[39:57] | you just got caught in the middle. | 你们恰巧被卷入其中 |
[39:59] | What about Dr. Bauer? | 那鲍尔博士呢 |
[40:00] | E.H.I. has been shut down, effective immediately, | 永恒视野已被取缔 |
[40:03] | and the FBI is launching a full-scale investigation. | 而联邦调查局也对他们展开了全面调查 |
[40:06] | And the guy in the red van, the one who drugged us? | 那个开红色货车 给我们下药的人呢 |
[40:08] | Border patrol caught him trying to cross into Canada. | 边境巡警在他试图跨境去加拿大的时候把他逮住了 |
[40:11] | He’s being extradited back here now. | 他正被遣返回来 |
[40:12] | What I don’t understand | 我不明白的是 |
[40:13] | is what made us come in when we did, | 我们怎么会都来自首呢 |
[40:15] | all on the same day. | 而且还都在同一天 |
[40:16] | Dr. Holloway figures it was some kind of trigger. | 霍洛维医生猜测这可能是某种心理暗示 |
[40:18] | Maybe you read an article on the murder | 也许你们在报纸上看到对此案的某个报道 |
[40:20] | or you saw something on TV. | 或是在电视上看到了新闻 |
[40:22] | Yeah, but whatever it was, it’s over now. | 不管是什么 现在都结束了 |
[40:24] | You’re all free to go. | 你们都自由了 |
[40:28] | Dwight, are you okay? | 德怀特 你没事吧 |
[40:30] | Uh, it’s — it’s nothing. | 没 没事 |
[40:31] | No, what? | 别这样 说说嘛 |
[40:34] | I just never got to confess. | 只是我一直都没机会自首 |
[40:37] | Well, if it makes you feel better, I’ll hear it. | 如果你说出来会开心点的话 我愿意当听众 |
[40:40] | Yeah. Me, too. Come on. I’ll buy us all a slice. | 我也愿意 走吧 我请客吃披萨 |
[40:43] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[40:44] | So, I-I walk up to room 147, knock on the door… | 我走到147房间 敲了敲门 |
[40:47] | If I have to hear that confession one more time, | 要是再让我听一遍那个自首的话 |
[40:49] | I’m gonna shoot somebody. | 我非杀人不可 |
[40:56] | Here’s a little something to help you forget. | 来 这个东西可以帮你遗忘 |
[40:59] | It’s okay, Castle. | 没事的 卡塞尔 |
[41:00] | You know I like the weird ones. | 你也知道 我就喜欢怪案 |
[41:06] | It’s interesting how malleable the human mind is. | 有意思的是 人的思想居然可以如此受人控制 |
[41:10] | I mean, all those people wanted was a little help. | 那些人只不过是想寻求一点帮助而已 |
[41:13] | But instead, they became guinea pigs, | 结果他们却变成了小白鼠 |
[41:14] | all because they turned to the wrong person for answers. | 就因为他们求助时找错了人 |
[41:16] | Yeah, well, sometimes it’s hard to know | 是啊 有时候很难分辨 |
[41:18] | who the right person is. | 谁才是对的人 |
[41:19] | After all, it took you three tries. | 毕竟你也找了三次才找对人 |
[41:21] | True, but I figured it out, | 的确 但我最终还是找到了呀 |
[41:24] | and you didn’t even have to drug me. | 而且还不需要你给我下药 |
[41:26] | How do you know what I do to you when you’re sleeping? | 你怎么知道你睡着了以后我对你做了什么 |
[41:30] | Well, whatever it is, wake me up for it next time. | 不管你对我做了些什么 下次叫醒我就是了 |
[41:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[41:40] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[41:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:45] | Dad | 爸 |
[41:48] | can I come home? | 我能回家吗 |
[41:51] | Come here. | 过来 |