时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Coffee shop’s on the south side of 67th and Lex. | 咖啡店在67街和莱克斯街交汇处南面 |
[00:05] | Take the 65th street transverse across the park. | 从65街横向穿过公园 |
[00:08] | Freaking tourists on 5th avenue always screw up traffic. | 第五大道游客太多 交通太堵 |
[00:15] | – It’s Madison. – Probably running late. | -是麦迪森 -估计她要迟到 |
[00:18] | – Hey, bitch. – Hey, Madison. | -小贱人 -麦迪森 |
[00:20] | Sure this comes as a shock to you, but I’m running late. | 你们一定很”惊讶” 不过我要迟到了 |
[00:22] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[00:24] | I’ll meet you there as soon as — | 我马上就过去… |
[00:29] | Just my stupid lacrosse trophy. | 只是我的傻帽长曲棍球奖杯 |
[00:31] | Anyways, I’m on my way in five. | 我五分钟后就出门 |
[00:36] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[00:37] | Uh, hear what? | 听到什么 |
[00:38] | Hold on. Stay with me. | 等下 别挂电话 |
[00:40] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[00:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:50] | Madison?! | 麦迪森 |
[01:04] | Uh, shall I put on a little music? | 要不要放点音乐 |
[01:07] | Are you trying to get me in the mood, Castle? | 你想让我性致盎然吗 卡塞尔 |
[01:09] | Yes, I am — in the mood to select | 是的 兴致盎然来挑选 |
[01:11] | one of these amazing wedding bands. | 一支出色的婚礼乐队 |
[01:14] | I’ve weeded out the hacks and selected five finalists. | 我已经筛选掉很多了 就剩最后五支 |
[01:17] | A band? | 乐队 |
[01:18] | What’s a party without a deejay? | 没有DJ算什么派对啊 |
[01:20] | That’s rhetorical, right? | 这话随口一说 是吧 |
[01:21] | Come on, Castle, I don’t want | 拜托 卡塞尔 我可不想 |
[01:22] | some cheesy band leader trying to imitate Sinatra | 某个俗气的乐队队长在咱俩跳第一支舞 |
[01:25] | when we’re dancing our first dance to “Witchcraft”. | 《巫术》的时候在边上模仿西纳特拉 |
[01:27] | I want Ol’ Blue Eyes himself. | 我要老蓝眼睛本人[西纳特拉昵称] |
[01:29] | Uh, well, sadly, he’s not available. | 可惜 他没空[98年过世] |
[01:31] | No, but his recordings are via a deejay. | 但DJ可以播放他的唱片 |
[01:34] | Can we go back a second? Why would we be dancing to “Witchcraft”? | 能先倒回去吗 我们为什么要跳《巫术》 |
[01:37] | ’cause it’s our song. | 因为这是我们的歌 |
[01:38] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[01:39] | Since we sang it at the karaoke bar in the Hamptons last summer. | 自从我们去年夏天在汉普顿斯的卡拉OK酒吧唱过 |
[01:41] | I thought our song was | 我们的歌不是 |
[01:43] | Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing In the Dark”. | 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的《黑夜起舞》吗 |
[01:45] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[01:46] | Since I had the boss pull you onstage | 自从我让灯塔酒吧的老板 |
[01:48] | Courtney-Cox style at the Beacon. | 拉你上台模仿柯特妮·考克斯[老友记女演员] |
[01:51] | Do we not have a song? | 我们没有属于自己的歌吗 |
[01:53] | We must have a song. | 我们肯定有的吧 |
[01:55] | It looks like they’re playing it now. | 我们的歌就是这铃声 |
[01:58] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:01] | Murder at Sutton Place. | 萨顿区发生凶杀案 |
[02:08] | Fancy address for a homicide. | 好高档的凶杀地点 |
[02:11] | Fancy family. | 有钱人家 |
[02:13] | Our victim, Madison Beaumont — she was a senior at, uh — | 死者麦迪森·博蒙特是高三… |
[02:16] | Faircroft Preparatory Academy. I recognize the crest. | 菲克罗夫特预备学校 我认得这个饰章 |
[02:20] | One of the many schools I attended on my road to greatness. | 我成功道路上去过的众多学校中的一所 |
[02:22] | Okay, so, there’s signs of struggle. | 有打斗迹象 |
[02:25] | Looks like Madison put up a fight. | 看来麦迪森反抗了 |
[02:28] | Was she here alone? | 她一个人在家吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah. Parents were gone for the evening. | 是的 父母晚上出去了 |
[02:31] | Mother’s a designer. | 母亲是设计师 |
[02:32] | Father’s some high-powered defense attorney. | 父亲是很厉害的辩护律师 |
[02:34] | Forced entry? | 强行入室吗 |
[02:35] | Nope. Nothing’s missing, either, | 不是 家里也没丢东西 |
[02:36] | so probably wasn’t a burglary gone wrong. | 可能不是盗窃出了岔子 |
[02:39] | Is that blood up there on the rafter? | 椽上的是血吗 |
[02:42] | Yes, and it’s hers. | 是的 她的血 |
[02:44] | How’d it get up there? | 怎么到这上面去的 |
[02:45] | Well, as far as we can tell, | 就我们所知 |
[02:47] | our killer threw Madison up there. | 是凶手把麦迪森扔上去的 |
[02:50] | Which is probably what killed her. | 可能这就是她的死因 |
[02:52] | She has a major intracranial injury. | 她有严重颅脑损伤 |
[02:54] | She was thrown against the ceiling? | 她被扔上了天花板 |
[02:56] | That is a superhuman feat bordering on physically impossible. | 这简直是超人的行为 几乎不可能实现 |
[03:00] | Okay, Castle, let’s hear it. | 好了 卡塞尔 说出来吧 |
[03:02] | What’s your outlandish theory? | 你有什么稀奇古怪的理论 |
[03:03] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[03:05] | Madison made the Hulk angry. | 麦迪森惹恼了绿巨人 |
[03:07] | Well, Hulk or no Hulk, | 不管是不是绿巨人 |
[03:09] | liver temp puts the time of death | 肝温表明死亡时间 |
[03:11] | somewhere between 8:00 and 10:00 tonight. | 在今晚八点到十点 |
[03:13] | Which fits with our 911 call. | 符合报警电话的时间 |
[03:15] | Call came in at 9:08 from a cabbie | 电话是在9点08分由一位的哥打进来的 |
[03:18] | saying that someone was being attacked at this address. | 报警人声称这个地址有人收到攻击 |
[03:20] | A cabbie? Did he witness the murder? | 出租车 他目睹整个凶案了吗 |
[03:22] | We’re still not clear on that. | 还不清楚 |
[03:23] | We’re trying to track him down. | 我们还在找他 |
[03:24] | Meanwhile, Espo’s talking with Madison’s family back at the precinct. | 同时 埃斯波在警局跟麦迪森的家人谈话 |
[03:30] | If only we’d stayed home instead of going to dinner. | 要是我们待在家没出去就好了 |
[03:34] | We wanted to give Madison her space. | 我们想给麦迪森一点空间 |
[03:36] | We’ve been fighting a lot. | 我们最近经常吵架 |
[03:38] | About what? | 吵些什么 |
[03:40] | Her not studying, her not talking to us — | 她不学习 不跟我们说话… |
[03:43] | normal teenage stuff. | 就是平常的青少年琐事 |
[03:46] | I have to ask. | 我得问问 |
[03:48] | Do you know of anybody who might want to hurt your daughter? | 你们知道有谁想伤害你们的女儿吗 |
[03:51] | No. No, of course not. | 没有 |
[03:52] | Madison had so many friends. | 麦迪森朋友非常多 |
[03:55] | Her favorite thing to do | 她最爱做的事就是 |
[03:56] | was plan events for everyone to enjoy. | 策划活动请大家一起玩 |
[03:59] | The winter ball is in two — | 冬季舞会就在两… |
[04:01] | two days. | 两天后 |
[04:04] | Well, we think whoever did this | 我们认为凶手 |
[04:06] | had to be unusually strong — muscular, maybe. | 一定非常强壮 肌肉发达 |
[04:10] | Do you know of anybody in her life — | 你们知道她认识的人当中有谁… |
[04:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:13] | Charles, what about Riley? | 查尔斯 会不会是莱利 |
[04:16] | Uh, who’s Riley? | 莱利是谁 |
[04:17] | Riley Mitchum — her ex-boyfriend. | 莱利·米奇姆 她的前男友 |
[04:20] | Madison broke up with him last month. | 麦迪森上个月跟他分手了 |
[04:22] | He didn’t take it well. | 他不是很能接受 |
[04:24] | Riley Mitchum — | 莱利·米奇姆 |
[04:25] | According to the Faircroft football website, | 根据菲克罗夫特橄榄球队官网的资料 |
[04:27] | He’s 6’2″ And 210 pounds. | 他身高1米88 体重95公斤 |
[04:31] | There’s your Hulk, Castle. | 他就是你说的绿巨人 卡塞尔 |
[04:32] | Well, though murder is at odds | 杀人可跟菲克罗夫特 |
[04:33] | with the values instilled in a Faircroft man. | 灌输给学生的价值观格格不入 |
[04:36] | I haven’t been back here since I was a senior. | 高中以后我就没来过这里了 |
[04:39] | So, this is where you graduated, huh? | 你就是从这儿毕业的咯 |
[04:41] | Well, I would have, if it wasn’t for the fact | 本来是那样的 如果不是 |
[04:43] | that one night, my buddies and I sneaked in | 某夜我和小伙伴们溜进学校 |
[04:46] | and pushed a cow up 12 flights of stairs onto the roof. | 把一头奶牛推上12层楼的楼顶的话 |
[04:48] | – A cow? Really? – Yep. | -奶牛 真的吗 -嗯 |
[04:51] | So, what happened? | 然后呢 |
[04:51] | Did you guys get expelled? | 你们被开除了吗 |
[04:52] | No, just me. I wasn’t connected like my buddies were. | 不 只有我 不像其他人那样团结一心 |
[04:55] | I was the scholarship kid, so I got the boot. | 我成绩好不合群 所以被开除了 |
[04:57] | Well, I think you turned out all right. | 你后来发展得很好啊 |
[04:59] | Me, too. | 英雄所见略同 |
[05:01] | Man, this is awful. | 这事太可怕了 |
[05:03] | I mean, Madison was, like, my first love. | 麦迪森是我的初恋啊 |
[05:05] | Must’ve hurt when she broke up with you. | 她把你甩了 你一定很受伤吧 |
[05:06] | Wait, y-you guys got it all wrong. | 等等 你们理解错了 |
[05:09] | I broke up with her. | 是我甩了她 |
[05:10] | Mm, not according to her mom. | 她母亲不是这么说的 |
[05:12] | Man, her — her parents didn’t have a clue, okay? | 她父母什么都不知道 好吗 |
[05:14] | A couple months ago, | 几个月前 |
[05:15] | Madison started going out all times of the night. | 麦迪森开始每晚都外出 |
[05:17] | She wouldn’t tell me what she was up to. | 也不肯告诉我她在忙些什么 |
[05:19] | Was she seeing someone else? | 她是去见其他人吗 |
[05:20] | I figured she had to be, but I never found out who. | 我觉得是这样 但我没查出是谁 |
[05:24] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[05:27] | Was with…My new girl. You can ask her. | 跟我的新女友在一起 你们可以去问她 |
[05:30] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need a name to confirm that. | 名字告诉我 我要确认一下 |
[05:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:37] | – Hey, Beckett. – Hey, Ryan. | -贝克特 -莱恩 |
[05:38] | I need you to check into | 你去查一下 |
[05:39] | Madison’s phone records and recent activity. | 麦迪森的通话记录和最近的活动 |
[05:41] | Look for anyone new in her life. | 找找她最新结识了什么人 |
[05:43] | You got it. Meantime, we located that cabbie. | 好的 我们找到那个的哥了 |
[05:46] | He says two female passengers saw the attack on a video call. | 他说两名女乘客在视频通话里看到袭击了 |
[05:49] | They told him to call 911. | 她们让他报警 |
[05:50] | Then they bolted from the cab. | 然后就逃下车了 |
[05:52] | But he gave us the building where he picked the girls up, | 但他把姑娘们上车的地点告诉我们了 |
[05:54] | and the doorman there I.D.’d them. | 门卫认出了她们 |
[05:55] | – Where are they now? – Same place you are. | -她们现在在哪 -就在你那 |
[06:00] | Kris Howard? Hillary Cooper? | 克丽丝·霍华德 希拉里·库珀 |
[06:03] | It’s about Madison, isn’t it? | 是关于麦迪森的 对吧 |
[06:07] | We were facetiming with her when it happened. | 凶案当时我们正在视频通话 |
[06:10] | It was horrifying. | 太恐怖了 |
[06:11] | Well, then, why didn’t you call 911? | 那你们为什么不报警 |
[06:14] | We just panicked. | 我们太害怕 |
[06:15] | We were scared. | 我们吓坏了 |
[06:16] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[06:18] | That we’d be next. | 害怕成为下一个 |
[06:20] | Next? What, did the attacker see you? | 下一个 什么 凶手看见你们了 |
[06:24] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[06:26] | What? | 什么 |
[06:30] | Look, uh, two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[06:31] | this thing happened in the cafeteria — | 在食堂发生了一件事 |
[06:33] | The principal said we’re not supposed to talk about it. | 校长说过我们不能谈论这件事 |
[06:37] | About what? | 什么事 |
[06:40] | You’ll have to ask him. | 你们还是去问他吧 |
[06:45] | The principal will be with you in just a moment. | 校长稍后就到 |
[06:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Castle, none of this adds up. | 卡塞尔 这都说不通啊 |
[06:51] | What were those girls so afraid of? | 那两个女生在怕什么 |
[06:52] | What happened in that cafeteria? | 食堂到底发生了什么事 |
[06:55] | I’d offer a theory, | 我本该给出一个推论 |
[06:56] | but I’m too busy having detention flashbacks. | 但我在忙着回忆课后留校的时光 |
[06:58] | You must’ve spent a lot of time in this hallway. | 你一定在这条过道上待过很长时间 |
[07:00] | More than I did in class. | 比在教室的时间还长 |
[07:02] | I bet that principal hated you. | 我赌那校长恨你 |
[07:03] | I’m wondering if “Hate” is a strong-enough word. | “恨”这个字的程度好像还不够强烈 |
[07:06] | Principal Dunnan had to hire a crane to get that cow off the roof. | 邓南校长雇了辆吊车才把奶牛从楼顶弄走 |
[07:10] | But I’m sure that old battle-ax has long since retired. | 但我敢肯定那老牛已经退休了 |
[07:14] | Put out to pasture, so to speak. | 放牧去了 打个比喻 |
[07:15] | Is that a bovine reference, Mr. Rodgers? | 是牛的比喻吗 罗杰斯先生 |
[07:19] | Principal Dunnan, you’re, uh…still here. | 邓南校长 您还在这 |
[07:23] | And, sadly, you have returned. | 遗憾的是 你回来了 |
[07:32] | I see you have managed to extricate yourself | 我看到你成功地把自己从 |
[07:35] | from a life of delinquency, Mr. Rodgers, | 不良少年的人生中解救出来了 罗杰斯先生 |
[07:38] | and become a writer… of sorts. | 还变成了作家 不怎样的 |
[07:41] | Well, actually, it’s, uh, Mr. Castle now. | 事实上 现在是卡塞尔先生了 |
[07:44] | You’ll always be Rodgers to me. | 在我眼里你永远是罗杰斯 |
[07:46] | Uh, we need to ask you a few questions about Madison Beaumont. | 我们想问问你关于麦迪森·博蒙特的事 |
[07:50] | It’s a terrible business. | 真是件不幸的事 |
[07:51] | It’s a real tragedy for the entire Faircroft family. | 对整个菲克罗夫特大家庭来说真是个悲剧 |
[07:53] | Two of her friends, Kris Howard and Hillary Cooper, | 她的两个朋友 克丽丝·霍华德和希拉里·库珀 |
[07:56] | witnessed the murder over facetime, | 从视频通话中目击了凶案 |
[07:58] | but they’re not willing to talk. We need to know why. | 但她们不愿意说 我们想知道原因 |
[08:01] | Apparently, it’s related to something | 显然 这跟最近 |
[08:03] | that happened in the cafeteria recently? | 发生在食堂的事有关 |
[08:08] | Mr. Dunnan? | 邓南先生 |
[08:10] | I’ll tell you, | 我可以说 |
[08:12] | but you have to agree not to make any of this public. | 但你们得答应不将其公之于众 |
[08:15] | It will damage the school’s reputation. | 这会有损学校的声誉 |
[08:17] | We are in the middle of a murder investigation. | 我们是在调查谋杀案 |
[08:19] | You’re not exactly in the position to bargain here. | 你没有谈条件的资格 |
[08:24] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | I’m surprised he can use a computer. | 他竟然会用电脑 |
[08:29] | I am old, not deaf, Mr. Rodgers, | 我是老了不是聋了 罗杰斯先生 |
[08:32] | and undaunted by technology. | 而且高科技也难不倒我 |
[08:34] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[08:35] | a student captured this event on his cellphone. | 一个学生用手机拍下了整个事件 |
[08:38] | – “Event”? – Yes. | -事件 -没错 |
[08:40] | I removed the video from his phone. | 我删除了他手机上的视频 |
[08:44] | I didn’t want anyone to see it | 因为在事情真相大白前 |
[08:45] | until the incident was fully understood. | 我还不想让其他人知道 |
[08:49] | Alli Billings? | 艾丽·比林斯 |
[08:51] | – Hot. – So hot. | -辣 -确实 |
[08:52] | – All right, all right. Rikki Gelson? – No way! | -好吧 李琪·吉尔森呢 -少来了 |
[08:55] | I’d still hit it! | 我觉得还行 |
[08:56] | High-school guys playing “Hot-or-not” — | 所谓的事件就是高中 |
[08:58] | – that’s the event? – Just wait. | -小男生给女生排名吗 -接着看 |
[09:00] | Okay, Jordan Gibbs — hot or not? | 乔丹·吉布斯觉得怎么样 |
[09:03] | What? | 怎么搞的 |
[09:06] | Jordan is a good student, | 乔丹是个好学生 |
[09:07] | but she’s a bit of a black sheep. | 但是总受欺负 |
[09:09] | What’s for lunch, Jordan — linoleum? | 午饭吃什么 乔丹 油毡吗 |
[09:12] | And she’s being bullied by our victim and her friends. | 她总是被被害人及其朋友欺负 |
[09:15] | Keep watching. | 接着看 |
[09:34] | That… is the event. | 这 才是所谓的事件 |
[09:37] | The outcast… | 被排外 |
[09:39] | the mean girls, | 被坏女孩们欺负 |
[09:40] | the rage that erupts in a telekinetic attack. | 爆发的愤怒无意中触发了意念移物能力 |
[09:44] | This is a real-life “Carrie.” | 简直是真实版的《魔女嘉莉》 |
[10:01] | This has got to be a hoax. | 绝对是人为的恶作剧 |
[10:02] | I ran into the cafeteria as soon as the commotion started. | 混乱一开始我就冲进了食堂 |
[10:05] | The place was in shambles, but if it was a hoax, | 现场乱作一团 即便是恶作剧 |
[10:07] | the perpetrator left no evidence. | 作恶者也没有留下证据 |
[10:09] | Okay, well, we’ll need a copy of this for analysis. | 我们需要备份一下视频用以研究 |
[10:11] | – Now, has anything like this happened before? – No. | -之前有类似的事发生过吗 -没有 |
[10:15] | Um, yes — | 其实有的 |
[10:16] | at the crime scene. | 就在案发现场 |
[10:18] | This explains Madison’s head wound, | 这完美的解释了麦迪森头上的撞伤 |
[10:20] | the blood on the rafters. | 还有横梁上的血迹 |
[10:21] | Jordan threw her up there using the powers of her mind — | 就是说乔丹用念力将她丢上了房梁 |
[10:25] | telekinesis. | 也就是意念移物 |
[10:28] | Is there a history of trouble between Jordan and Madison? | 乔丹和麦迪森之前有过节吗 |
[10:30] | Not until recently. | 都是最近的事 |
[10:31] | I heard a rumor | 我听说 |
[10:32] | that Madison and her friends were harassing Jordan. | 麦迪森和朋友们总是骚扰乔丹 |
[10:35] | I reached out to her, | 于是找乔丹谈了谈 |
[10:36] | but she said she would prefer handling things herself. | 但她说想自己解决 |
[10:38] | Well, if this is how she handles things, | 如果这就是她的解决办法 |
[10:40] | no wonder Kris and Hillary are scared. | 克丽丝和希拉里会害怕也就在情理之中了 |
[10:42] | We need to speak with Jordan. | 我们得找乔丹谈谈 |
[10:43] | I’ll have her pulled from class. | 我去叫她 |
[10:47] | Cannot wait to tell Stephen about this case. | 真想快点告诉史蒂芬这个案子 |
[10:49] | – Hmm? Stephen king. He won’t believe it — | -谁 -史蒂芬·金[《魔女嘉莉》作者] 太难以置信了 |
[10:52] | a real-life Carrie. | 真实版的《魔女嘉莉》 |
[10:53] | Castle, uh, I can’t say | 卡塞尔 我还不能肯定 |
[10:54] | what happened in the cafeteria or in Madison’s bedroom yet. | 食堂和麦迪森卧室究竟发生了什么 |
[10:58] | But I can say this — | 但有一点我能肯定 |
[10:59] | the animosity between those two girls | 这两个女孩之间的纠纷确实让 |
[11:01] | is what makes Jordan a person of interest | 乔丹成为了案件重要的利害关系人 |
[11:03] | and not your telekinetic fantasy. | 但绝非异能故事里的主人公 |
[11:06] | I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid that Jordan is gone. | 很抱歉 可是乔丹不见了 |
[11:10] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[11:11] | It seems a student in her class came in and told everyone | 有学生说 |
[11:13] | the N.Y.P.D. was here asking about Madison. | 警察来调查麦迪森的事 |
[11:16] | Jordan got very upset and left the campus. | 乔丹心烦意乱地离开了学校 |
[11:19] | Her teacher just called to inform us. | 她的老师刚打来电话告诉我的 |
[11:22] | Jordan’s still not answering. | 乔丹还是不接电话 |
[11:23] | It just keeps going right to voicemail. | 只能接通留言箱 |
[11:25] | You sure she’s not at my house? | 你确定她不在我那吗 |
[11:26] | I sent my partner in to check. She wasn’t there. | 我的搭档去查看过了 她不在您家 |
[11:29] | Ms. Papen, did Jordan ever mention | 帕朋夫人 乔丹有没有跟你提过 |
[11:31] | a Madison Beaumont to you? | 一个叫麦迪森·博蒙特的人 |
[11:32] | No, not that I can remember. | 我记忆中没有 |
[11:35] | – Was she home last night? – No. | -她昨天在家吗 -不在 |
[11:37] | She was out till after 11:00. | 她11点多才回来 |
[11:40] | – Out where? – I don’t know. | -去哪里了 -不知道 |
[11:42] | Look, my brother and his wife died in a car wreck, | 我哥哥和嫂子在车祸中去世了 |
[11:45] | and I took Jordan in. | 所以我收养了乔丹 |
[11:46] | That’s what you do. | 我责无旁贷 |
[11:47] | But I have two jobs just to keep us afloat, | 但我要兼两份工才能养活我俩 |
[11:49] | and I wasn’t home till 8:00, and she was gone. | 我昨天8点多才到家 她不在 |
[11:53] | How did she seem when she got home? | 那她回来时看起来有什么异常吗 |
[11:55] | Quiet, as usual. | 很安静 和平时一样 |
[11:57] | We didn’t talk much, | 我们不怎么说话 |
[11:57] | and then she just went straight to her room. | 她直接回她的屋里去了 |
[12:00] | Hey, Javi… | 哈维 |
[12:02] | Got a second? | 过来一下行吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 当然 失陪一下 |
[12:06] | Detective… | 警探 |
[12:08] | I-I know what this looks like, but.. | 我知道情况对乔丹十分不利 |
[12:10] | Jordan is a really good kid. | 但是乔丹真的是个好孩子 |
[12:12] | You know, she got a scholarship herself | 她靠着自己挣来的奖学金 |
[12:14] | to that fancy school, and, I mean, | 才进的这所高中 |
[12:16] | She just — she wouldn’t throw that away, you know? | 她不会轻易放弃这一切的 |
[12:19] | She — she just wouldn’t do this. | 她绝不会干这种事 |
[12:21] | Yeah. It was totally Jordan. | 绝对是乔丹干的 |
[12:23] | No doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[12:24] | But you never actually saw her. | 你们并没有看到她 |
[12:26] | Well, we didn’t see anyone. | 可是我们没看到任何人 |
[12:28] | It was as if some invisible force | 就好像是什么隐形的力量 |
[12:30] | threw madison around the room like a rag doll. | 像丢洋娃娃似的把麦迪森丢来丢去 |
[12:32] | The same way Jordan attacked | 和乔丹在食堂 |
[12:33] | – us in the cafeteria. – Yeah. | -攻击我们时一模一样 -没错 |
[12:34] | After you knocked into her as she carried a tray full of food. | 那是因为你们故意撞翻了她的盘子 |
[12:37] | Look, we know it was wrong of us to mess with her, but… | 我们知道欺负她不对 但… |
[12:41] | I mean, she’s odd, you know? | 她很古怪 你懂吗 |
[12:45] | She’s into weird stuff. | 她对怪异的东西感兴趣 |
[12:48] | – Comic books? – Yeah, I found them all over Jordan’s room. | -漫画书么 -乔丹房间里都是这些 |
[12:50] | Big deal — she’s an X-men fan. | 小题大做 她或许就爱看X战警 |
[12:52] | Maybe ’cause she’s one of them. | 或许因为她也是变种人 |
[12:55] | Check it out. | 看看这些 |
[12:56] | “Telekinesis unleashed.” | 《意念移物大释放》 |
[12:58] | “Developing telekinetic powers.” | 《开发意念移物能力》 |
[13:00] | “Telekinesis for beginners.” | 《初学隔空取物》 |
[13:01] | And then…there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[13:05] | Come on, bro. Let’s be serious. Yeah? | 得了吧 老兄 严肃点行吗 |
[13:08] | Is this serious enough for you? | 你看这够严肃了吧 |
[13:12] | That’s our victim. | 这是死者的照片 |
[13:13] | I found it taped over Jordan’s desk. | 它就贴在乔丹书桌上方 |
[13:17] | Was she always into this stuff? | 她总是看这些书吗 |
[13:19] | Uh, no. It started a few weeks ago. | 不 是几个礼拜前才开始的 |
[13:21] | She asked for an advance on her allowance | 她问我提前要生活费 |
[13:23] | and then went and bought all these books. | 去买了这些书 |
[13:25] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:27] | What about Jordan’s friends? | 乔丹的朋友呢 |
[13:28] | Would they know where she is? | 他们会知道她在哪儿吗 |
[13:29] | She doesn’t have a lot of friends. | 她的朋友不多 |
[13:31] | She spends most of her time in front of her computer. | 多数时候她都对着电脑 |
[13:33] | Do you mind if we take a look at it? | 你介意看我们看一下她的电脑吗 |
[13:34] | It might help us find out where she went. | 这有助于找出她的去向 |
[13:36] | No, that’s fine. | 不介意 |
[13:37] | Well, she’s a teenage girl. | 在她这样十几岁的年纪 |
[13:39] | There’s got to be somebody that she’s hanging with. | 肯定会有一起玩的小伙伴 |
[13:40] | Well, there’s one boy that comes around now and then. | 是有个男孩偶尔会来 |
[13:42] | He brought Jordan’s homework to the house when she was sick. | 乔丹生病的时候给她拿来了作业 |
[13:45] | His name is Lucas. | 名字叫卢卡斯 |
[13:48] | Lucas Troy. And there he is. | 卢卡斯·特洛伊 他就在那儿 |
[13:52] | Ah, “A Starry Knight” — The Winter Ball. | “星空骑士” 冬季舞会 |
[13:55] | Did I tell you principal Dunnan expelled me just before prom? | 我告诉过你邓南校长是在毕业舞会前开除我的吗 |
[13:58] | Castle, no! You didn’t get to go to your own prom? | 卡塞尔 你居然没能参加自己的毕业舞会 |
[14:00] | And my date would’ve been Audra Dobson — | 我的舞伴原本是奥德拉·道伯森 |
[14:02] | So unbelievably hot. | 超级火辣 |
[14:05] | Well, if it’s any consolation, I missed my prom as well. | 如果能给你点安慰的话 我也错过了舞会 |
[14:08] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[14:09] | Lucas Troy? | 卢卡斯·特洛伊吗 |
[14:11] | Hi. I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 你好 我是凯特·贝克特警探 |
[14:13] | This is my colleague, Richard Castle. | 他是我同事 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[14:15] | – Do you have a minute? – Yeah. Ye– s-sorry. | -有时间谈谈吗 -有啊 不好意思 |
[14:19] | I’m just trying to get this done for tomorrow’s dance. | 我只是想在明天舞会前把这个弄完 |
[14:21] | I’ve been at it all week. | 整个礼拜我都在忙这事儿 |
[14:22] | At this point, the inside of my lungs | 现在我的肺里面 |
[14:24] | are probably cerulean blue. | 可能都是天蓝色的了 |
[14:25] | I’m surprised they’re not postponing the dance. | 真奇怪他们怎么没有延迟舞会 |
[14:27] | Madison’s parents are insisting it go on in her memory. | 麦迪森的父母坚持如期举行舞会来纪念她 |
[14:30] | It’s amazing — even after she’s dead, | 真是神奇 即使她已经死了 |
[14:32] | everything’s still all about her. | 所有话题还是围着她转 |
[14:33] | Obviously, you’re not a fan. | 很明显你不喜欢她 |
[14:35] | I didn’t like how she treated people. | 我不喜欢她对待别人的方式 |
[14:37] | People like Jordan Gibbs? | 是指乔丹·吉布斯吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah, but there’s no way Jordan would retaliate. | 对 但乔丹不可能报复的 |
[14:41] | The girl wouldn’t raise her hand to anyone. | 她不会对任何人动手 |
[14:43] | She didn’t have to, | 她没必要动”手” |
[14:45] | not when she has flying chairs in her arsenal. | 要是她能隔空移物的话 |
[14:47] | I heard the rumors. | 我听到传言了 |
[14:48] | I wasn’t there in the cafeteria, | 虽然我当时不在食堂 |
[14:50] | but I’m sure she had nothing to do with that. | 但我肯定那不是她干的 |
[14:52] | No, but you were in her first-period class this morning. | 你今天早上第一节课是和她一起上的 |
[14:54] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去哪儿了吗 |
[14:55] | She didn’t say a word to me. She just — she just took off. | 她什么也没对我说 就这么走了 |
[14:58] | Lucas, we spoke with your teacher. | 卢卡斯 我们跟你老师谈过 |
[14:59] | She said that you left right after Jordan did. | 她说乔丹走后你马上也走了 |
[15:02] | You were gone for 15 minutes. Where’d you go? | 你离开了15分钟 是去哪儿了 |
[15:07] | I-I could see she was really upset, | 我看得出来她很不安 |
[15:09] | so I just wanted to see if she was okay. | 我只是想看看她好不好 |
[15:10] | So I went after her… | 所以我就跟着她… |
[15:13] | but I lost her, uh, at the 4/5/6 subway station on 86th. | 但在4/5/6号线86街地铁站 我跟丢了 |
[15:18] | Okay, so, let’s start with the cafeteria video. | 我们先来看看食堂录像 |
[15:20] | There’s no indication that Jordan Gibbs or anyone else | 看不出乔丹·吉布斯或其他人 |
[15:23] | is moving the tables and chairs. | 移动桌椅的迹象 |
[15:26] | Frankly, I can’t explain what we’re seeing here. | 坦白说 我也解释不了 |
[15:29] | Well, I think I can offer an explanation. | 我想我能给你们解释解释 |
[15:31] | Uh, what about the FaceTime call made to Madison’s friends? | 那通她打给朋友的视频电话呢 |
[15:34] | Is there any way to retrieve that? | 有办法拿到视频吗 |
[15:35] | A video call is like a phone call. | 视频电话就像电话一样 |
[15:37] | Unless someone’s recording it, | 如果没有人录下来 |
[15:38] | once the call ends, the data is gone. | 电话挂断 数据也就没了 |
[15:40] | As for Jordan’s laptop, browser history suggests | 至于乔丹的电脑嘛 搜索历史显示 |
[15:43] | she spent hours obsessing on all things telekinesis, | 最近两个礼拜 她花了很长时间 |
[15:46] | starting two weeks ago. | 研究意念移物 |
[15:47] | Right about the time | 正好是在 |
[15:48] | she telekinetically rearranged the cafeteria. | 她用意念砸了食堂之后 |
[15:51] | Clearly, Jordan realized she had powers | 很显然 乔丹意识到自己有某些超能力 |
[15:52] | and was trying to understand them. | 想要理解它们 |
[15:54] | This is exactly like the movie “Carrie.” | 这和《魔女嘉莉》惊人地相似啊 |
[15:56] | Yes, exactly like the movie — fictional. | 对 和电影惊人地相似 因为都是虚构的 |
[15:59] | Jordan doesn’t have powers. | 乔丹没有什么超能力 |
[16:01] | Got Jordan’s phone records. | 拿到了乔丹的通话记录 |
[16:03] | Her service provider says that her phone’s been turned off, | 通信服务供应商说她的手机关机了 |
[16:05] | but she made one call right when she ditched school. | 但她离开学校的时候打了个电话 |
[16:07] | – To who? – Number’s listed to a Henderson Diagnostics, | -打给谁 -号码属于一家叫亨德森诊断所的地方 |
[16:10] | And I can’t find any info on what they do, exactly. | 但我找不到他们到底是做什么的 |
[16:12] | But when I called, there was no answer, | 打电话过去也没人接 |
[16:14] | no voicemail or message, either. | 也没有语音留言和短信 |
[16:16] | – Did you get an address? – Uh, yeah — Brooklyn, off the 4/5 line. | -你有拿到地址吗 -是的 布鲁克林 4/5号线那站 |
[16:21] | What was Jordan doing all the way out here? | 乔丹来这个地方干什么 |
[16:24] | I mean, it’s miles away from her house, the school, uh — | 这里离她的家还有学校都很远 |
[16:27] | Just because nobody knows who Jordan’s friends are. | 没人知道乔丹有任何朋友 |
[16:28] | Doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any. | 并不代表她真的没有任何朋友 |
[16:29] | And her friends hang out in a place like this? | 她朋友都会来这种地方玩吗 |
[16:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:36] | NYPD. I’d like to ask you a few que– | 纽约警察 我要问你几个问题 |
[16:39] | Y-you must be here for the doctor. | 你一定是为博士而来 |
[16:41] | He’s in session now. | 他正在上课 |
[16:43] | Follow me. | 跟着我走 |
[16:48] | Excuse me. NYPD. | 打扰一下 纽约警察 |
[16:50] | We’re looking… | 我们来寻 |
[16:53] | for… | 找 |
[16:59] | I think we’re in the right place. | 我想我们找对地方了 |
[17:06] | – How did you do that? – The power of a focused mind. | -你是怎么做到的 -精神专注的力量 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I saw that trick in Vegas. | 是嘛 我在拉斯维加斯看到过这种把戏 |
[17:11] | So, who are you? What is this place? | 你是谁 这是个什么地方 |
[17:14] | I am Dr. Rampanel. | 我是拉姆帕纳尔博士 |
[17:17] | And this place is my lab, | 这个地方是我的实验室 |
[17:18] | and what I do is not magic. | 而且我所做的并不是魔术 |
[17:20] | So, then, what is it? | 那么到底是什么呢 |
[17:21] | I teach biophysics at M.I.T. | 我在麻省理工学院教生物物理学 |
[17:24] | I rent this space from Henderson | 我从亨德森那租下这个地方 |
[17:26] | to conduct my research in telekinesis. | 来开展我在意念移物方面的研究 |
[17:29] | You study telekinesis? | 你研究意念移物吗 |
[17:30] | I teach people how to unlock their potential. | 我教人们如何激发出他们的潜能 |
[17:33] | For a fee, I’m guessing. | 我猜是收费的 |
[17:34] | If they pay you enough, | 如果他们付得够多 |
[17:35] | you make them believe they’re special. | 你会让他们相信自己是特别的 |
[17:38] | I see you’re a skeptic. | 我看出来你是个怀疑者 |
[17:40] | Most ungifted are. | 大多数没有天赋的人都是如此 |
[17:42] | What can you tell us about Jordan Gibbs? | 你怎么看乔丹·吉布斯 |
[17:45] | Ah, yes. Jordan. | 对了 乔丹 |
[17:46] | She came by last week, I think, to have herself evaluated. | 我记得她上周过来给自己做评估 |
[17:50] | How did she do? Uh, let me guess — | 她做得怎么样 让我猜猜看 |
[17:52] | Off the charts. | 太出色了 |
[17:54] | I really can’t discuss my findings. | 我真的不能讨论我的研究结果 |
[17:56] | Last week? | 上周吗 |
[17:57] | But she called here this morning. | 但是她今早往这里打过电话 |
[18:01] | In fact, she did, yes. | 事实上 她确实打过电话 |
[18:03] | And… what did she say? | 她说了些什么 |
[18:05] | Uh, she was frightened. | 她很害怕 |
[18:07] | You see, Jordan doesn’t yet know how to control her powers. | 乔丹还不知道如何控制自己的能力 |
[18:10] | So, did she come here to see you? | 她有来见你吗 |
[18:11] | Yes. But she’s gone now. | 是的 但她现在已经走了 |
[18:15] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[18:17] | And if you don’t tell me the truth, | 如果你不说实话的话 |
[18:18] | I will arrest you for obstruction. | 我会以妨碍司法公正罪 |
[18:20] | – and harboring a fugitive – Stop. | -和窝藏嫌犯罪逮捕你 -别说了 |
[18:23] | Leave him alone. | 别逼他了 |
[18:24] | He’s just trying to protect me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[18:31] | She even kind of looks like Carrie. | 她甚至长得就有点像魔女嘉莉 |
[18:32] | No, she does not! | 才不是 |
[18:34] | Besides, how would that little, skinny girl | 再说了 这么个瘦小女生怎么能 |
[18:36] | throw Madison up against the ceiling? | 把麦迪森扔到天花板上 |
[18:37] | With powers we have yet to comprehend. | 借助于我们还无法理解的能力 |
[18:41] | Be careful in there. Don’t anger her. | 在里面小心点 别惹她生气 |
[18:43] | We don’t know what she’s capable of. | 我们不知道她有多大的能力 |
[18:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:48] | You should probably go in there with me… | 你或许应该跟我一块进去 |
[18:50] | For protection. | 保护我 |
[18:54] | You’re a hard girl to find, Jordan. | 找你找得好辛苦啊 乔丹 |
[18:58] | I had to get away from Faircroft. | 我必须要离菲克罗夫特远点 |
[19:01] | Everyone was whispering about | 每个人都在私下谈论说 |
[19:02] | how I was the one who killed Madison. | 我是杀害麦迪森的罪魁祸首 |
[19:06] | And why would they say that? | 他们为什么要这么说 |
[19:09] | Is it because Madison was your nemesis? | 是因为麦迪森是你的死敌吗 |
[19:12] | She didn’t used to be. | 她以前并不是 |
[19:15] | For the longest time, | 很长一段时间 |
[19:16] | I was invisible to Madison and her bitch clique… | 我都被麦迪森和她的小团体所无视 |
[19:21] | Just like I am to most people. | 就像我被大部分人所无视一样 |
[19:24] | And then, last month, | 然后 上个月 |
[19:26] | first morning back after winter break, | 放完寒假回来的第一个早上 |
[19:28] | I was in the library reading, | 我在图书馆里读书 |
[19:30] | and I ran into her in the Russian lit section. | 然后我偶然在俄国文学区碰到她 |
[19:33] | And she got all pissed, | 她接着就大发雷霆 |
[19:34] | Saying I couldn’t tell anyone that I’d seen her there. | 说我不能告诉任何人我在那里见过她 |
[19:36] | – What was she angry about? – I have no idea. | -她为什么生气 -我完全不知道 |
[19:39] | Maybe she didn’t want anyone to know | 也许她不想让任何人知道 |
[19:40] | that she actually studies. | 她还是会学习的 |
[19:43] | But then, later that day, Madison started messing with me, | 但是 那天晚些时候 麦迪森就开始针对我 |
[19:46] | and it just got worse from there. | 从此就一发不可收拾了 |
[19:48] | So you pulled that stunt in the cafeteria | 所以你在食堂演了那出闹剧 |
[19:50] | to make her scared of you. | 想让她对你有所畏惧 |
[19:51] | I just wanted them to stop! | 我只是想制止他们的行为 |
[19:53] | Is that why you killed Madison? | 这就是你杀麦迪森的原因吗 |
[19:56] | I guess so! I-I don’t know! | 我猜是吧 我不知道 |
[20:10] | It’s a nervous habit. | 这是我紧张时的习惯动作 |
[20:15] | Jordan, there’s no guessing here. | 乔丹 不能猜来猜去 |
[20:16] | Either you did or you didn’t kill Madison. | 你要么是杀了麦迪森要么没杀 |
[20:20] | I got so angry… | 我很生气 |
[20:22] | and stuff just started flying around the cafeteria. | 然后东西就开始在食堂到处乱飞 |
[20:25] | And then I wished for Madison to be dead, | 然后我希望麦迪森去死 |
[20:27] | And the next thing I knew, she was! | 我再听到她的消息时 她真的就死了 |
[20:29] | It had to be me, right? | 这一定是我做的 对吧 |
[20:31] | Where were you between 8:00 and 10:00 P.M. last night? | 你昨晚八点到十点在哪里 |
[20:35] | I was studying at Lulu’s Cafe in Astoria. | 我在阿斯托利亚的露露咖啡厅学习 |
[20:42] | We’re gonna have to kick her loose. | 我们得放她走 |
[20:43] | Waitress confirmed that Jordan was at the cafe | 服务生确定乔丹在11点之前一直在 |
[20:44] | in Queens till 11:00. | 皇后区的咖啡厅里 |
[20:45] | So she couldn’t have killed madison. | 那她是不可能杀害麦迪森的 |
[20:47] | Not with her bare hands, | 不是仅凭她的双手 |
[20:49] | but who knows how far her secret telekinetic powers might reach? | 可谁知道她的隔空取物能力能伸展多远 |
[20:52] | Well, it turns out our victim | 事实上 |
[20:54] | might’ve had some secrets of her own. | 被害人也有着她自己的小秘密 |
[20:56] | Did you track down whoever Madison was seeing? | 你找到了她是在和谁约会吗 |
[20:58] | As far as I can tell, she wasn’t seeing anybody. | 据我所知 她没有在和任何人约会 |
[21:00] | But these are her financials. | 不过 这里是她的财务报告 |
[21:02] | What kind of high-school kid has financials? | 什么样的高中生会有财务报告 |
[21:04] | Madison does. | 麦迪森有 |
[21:05] | She had a dozen credit cards, | 她有一堆信用卡 |
[21:07] | and she was wearing them out | 她把它们都刷爆了 |
[21:08] | Hermes handbags, Jimmy Choos. | 爱马仕手袋 周仰杰鞋子 |
[21:11] | I’m talking tens of thousands of dollars. | 这可是几万美金的东西 |
[21:13] | So what? Her parents were loaded. | 那又怎样 他父母很有钱 |
[21:14] | Yeah, but mommy and daddy weren’t springing for any of this stuff. | 是啊 不过她父母可没帮她支付那些 |
[21:17] | The cards were in Madison’s name, | 这些卡都是在麦迪森的名下 |
[21:18] | paid off every month through her own secret bank account. | 每月都用她的秘密银行账户付清欠款 |
[21:21] | So where was this money coming from? | 那她这些钱都是哪里来的 |
[21:23] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们正在调查的 |
[21:24] | Plus, there’s more — a slew of credit-card charges | 另外 还有一长串信用卡记录 |
[21:27] | for late-night cab rides and convenience-store purchases. | 半夜叫的出租车和便利店消费 |
[21:29] | Well, and that fits with what Madison’s ex-boyfriend said | 这个倒是和麦迪森前男友的描述吻合 |
[21:31] | about her staying out to all hours. | 说她经常半夜出去夜不归宿 |
[21:32] | Okay, maybe she was going out, hitting the clubs. | 也许她只是出去玩 泡泡夜店什么的 |
[21:35] | Yeah, but on weeknights? | 是啊 不过 这些都是工作日夜晚 |
[21:36] | And there are no bar or club charges here. | 而且这里没有酒吧或者夜店的记录 |
[21:38] | And look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:39] | Remember how Jordan said her troubles with Madison began | 记得乔丹和麦迪森的矛盾是怎么来的吗 |
[21:42] | when school started back up with that run-in at the library? | 刚开学那会儿她俩在图书馆撞见 |
[21:45] | According to this taxi charge, | 根据这项出租车记录 |
[21:46] | Madison was out and about that same morning at 5:00 a.m. | 麦迪森那天早上5点就在外面了 |
[21:49] | Okay, so, she was going straight to school from wherever she was. | 那说明她活动结束之后直接去了学校 |
[21:52] | But why would she stay out all night | 可是她为什么要整晚都在外面 |
[21:54] | and then go to the school library? | 然后去学校的图书馆 |
[21:55] | What was she doing she didn’t want Jordan to know about? | 她在做什么她不想让乔丹知道的事情 |
[21:59] | Students use their I.D.s to swipe in and out of the library. | 学生们通过刷卡来进出图书馆 |
[22:01] | These are all the times Madison Beaumont | 这是麦迪森·博蒙特整个学年 |
[22:03] | entered and exited during this entire school year. | 进出图书馆的记录 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Okay, so, each one of Madison’s early-morning visits | 每次麦迪森大清早去图书馆 |
[22:10] | to the library happened after one of her all-nighters. | 都是在她在外面通宵之后 |
[22:13] | She swiped in and out within 5 minutes. | 她进来之后五分钟就出去了 |
[22:16] | I’m guessing she wasn’t hanging out in russian lit to study. | 我猜她在俄国文学区这里晃可不是要学习 |
[22:19] | Castle, russian literature — it’s right here. | 卡塞尔 俄国文学 就在这儿 |
[22:21] | Thank god for the kindle, | 多谢Kindle |
[22:23] | or I’d be out of a job in a couple of years. | 不然我没过几年就要失业了 |
[22:25] | Kids just don’t read actual books anymore. | 现在的孩子根本不看实体书了 |
[22:28] | Unless it’s “Voyna I mir” — | 除非是《Voyna I mir》 |
[22:31] | “War and peace,” In its original russian. And look | 《战争与和平》 俄文原版 瞧 |
[22:34] | — there’s no dust here. | 这片没有灰尘 |
[22:35] | It’s like someone pulled this out recently. | 看来最近有人把这本书拿出来过 |
[22:39] | And it’s lighter than I remember Tolstoy being. | 这本书比我印象中的要轻 |
[22:47] | Are these bank notes? | 这些是银行券吗 |
[22:48] | These are bonds. | 这些是债券 |
[22:50] | These are bearer bonds, issued by the German government. | 是无记名债券 德国政府发行的 |
[22:52] | These are payable to the bearer, | 这些都是见票即可支付给持票人 |
[22:54] | no questions asked. | 不会有任何验证 |
[22:55] | German bearer bonds? | 德国无记名债券 |
[22:56] | I thought that only existed in “Die Hard.” | 我以为这些只在《虎胆龙威》里有 |
[22:58] | How did Madison get her hands on these? | 麦迪森是怎么搞到这种东西的 |
[23:01] | I don’t know, but there’s over a million dollars’ worth here. | 不知道 可这里价值超过一百万美元 |
[23:09] | No, there must be some mistake. | 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[23:10] | She may have applied for some credit cards, | 也许她是申请了几张信用卡 |
[23:12] | but there’s no way Madison had a bank account with this much cash in it. | 不过麦迪森不可能有如此多现金在银行里 |
[23:15] | There’s no mistake, Mr. Beaumont. | 没有搞错 博蒙特先生 |
[23:17] | And this money is just the tip of the iceberg. | 这些钱也只是冰山的一角 |
[23:19] | Well, aside from the shopping sprees, | 除了疯狂大血拼之外 |
[23:21] | We found some odd charges on your daughter’s credit cards | 我们也发现您女儿的信用卡上 |
[23:23] | over the past few months. | 在过去几个月有异常消费记录 |
[23:25] | For cab rides taken during the middle of the night. | 出租车记录 都是在深更半夜 |
[23:28] | Do you have any idea what she was doing | 你知道她是去干嘛了吗 |
[23:30] | or where she was going? | 或者她是去哪里了 |
[23:31] | These charges are for weeknights. | 这些都是在工作日夜晚 |
[23:33] | School nights. | 上学日夜晚 |
[23:34] | So you weren’t aware of this. | 那你们不知道这些 |
[23:36] | No, Madison was in bed by 11:00 every night, or… | 不 麦迪森都是在11点上床睡觉 |
[23:39] | We thought she was. | 至少我们觉得是 |
[23:41] | Do you think she got mixed up in something, | 你们觉得她是不是卷入什么事情里了 |
[23:43] | And…that’s the reason she died? | 所以她才会被杀 |
[23:46] | We don’t know. | 这个我们还不知道 |
[23:47] | But we did find something else in the school library. | 不过我们在学校图书馆里找到了一些东西 |
[23:50] | Inside of a hollowed-out book | 在一本被掏空的书里 |
[23:51] | with your daughter’s fingerprints all over it. | 书上布满了您女儿的指纹 |
[23:53] | What did you find? | 你们找到了什么 |
[23:57] | $2.3 million in German bearer bonds. | 价230万美元的德国无记名债券 |
[24:00] | Bearer bonds? | 无记名债券 |
[24:03] | Are these your bearer bonds, Mr. Beaumont? | 这些是你的无记名债券吗 博蒙特先生 |
[24:06] | Uh, no. No. | 不 不是的 |
[24:09] | Do you know where your daughter could’ve gotten them? | 那你知道你女儿可能会在哪里得到这些呢 |
[24:13] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[24:15] | No. Um, I’m sorry. | 不知道 非常抱歉 |
[24:17] | We can’t help you. | 我们帮不了你 |
[24:18] | Come on, Diane. We’re done here. | 来 戴安 我们走吧 |
[24:27] | There’s no question Madison’s dad knew about those bearer bonds. | 麦迪森的父亲肯定知道这些无记名债券 |
[24:30] | Okay, if they have something to do with his daughter’s death, | 如果他们知道有关她女儿之死的信息 |
[24:32] | then why wouldn’t he want to tell us about them? | 那他为什么不愿意告诉我们呢 |
[24:35] | We’re not gonna know until we know where they came from. | 等我们知道这些债券是哪来的就都清楚了 |
[24:37] | We’re tracking the serial numbers on the bonds | 我们正在根据债券上的序列号查询信息 |
[24:38] | to see if we can locate the original owners, | 看看是否能找到最初的持有者 |
[24:40] | but it’s gonna take some time. | 不过这要花上点时间 |
[24:44] | What the hell was this girl mixed up in? | 这女孩究竟卷入什么事情里了 |
[24:46] | And what does it have to do with Jordan’s telekinesis? | 以及这和乔丹的意念移物能力有什么联系 |
[24:51] | Nothing, because Jordan is not telekinetic. | 没关系 因为乔丹根本就不会意念移物 |
[24:55] | Well, explain that cafeteria video. | 那你解释一下食堂的那段录像是怎么回事 |
[24:57] | I can’t, Castle. | 我解释不了 卡塞尔 |
[24:58] | But I assure you, I will. | 但我告诉你 我肯定能找到解释的 |
[25:01] | And what about Madison’s death — | 那麦迪森的死又怎么说 |
[25:03] | Being thrown around like a rag doll by an unseen force? | 被一股无形力量抛来投去 就像个布娃娃 |
[25:07] | Yeah, well, unseen doesn’t mean that nobody was there. | 你看不见并不意味着没人搞鬼 |
[25:09] | And the real question that we should be asking | 而我们应该关注的真正问题是 |
[25:11] | is what is a 17-year-old doing | 一个17岁的小丫头 |
[25:12] | with $2.3 million in bearer bonds? | 藏着230万不记名债券干什么 |
[25:16] | That probably got her killed, not some psychic assassin. | 这才是害死她的原因 不是什么超能力杀手 |
[25:20] | Well, perhaps we’ll have to agree to disagree on that, | 只怕对此我们只能各持己见了 |
[25:23] | and agree to agree on this. | 但是这个我们应该能达成一致 |
[25:29] | “The billboard’s top 100 most romantic songs of all time.” | “《公告牌》评选史上100首最浪漫的歌曲” |
[25:33] | I figure our song has got to be on that list somewhere. | 我觉得我们的定情歌肯定得在这单子上 |
[25:35] | No, Castle, I’m not choosing our song off of a list | 别卡塞尔 我才不会从一个什么单子上选歌 |
[25:38] | that includes Def Leppard’s “Pour some sugar on me.” | 何况这单子上还有威豹的《给我一些甜蜜》 |
[25:42] | Uh, that song, I am sure, | 我敢肯定这首歌 |
[25:44] | ignited many a strip-club romance in 1987. | 在87年点燃了无数艳舞厅恋情 |
[25:49] | 1987… | 1987年啊 |
[25:51] | A year when the Bangles | 那一年手镯合唱团 |
[25:52] | taught us how to walk like an Egyptian, | 教会了我们像埃及人一样走路[该组合名作] |
[25:55] | Bon Jovi taught us how to live on nothing but a prayer, | 邦乔维教会了我们如何”活在祈祷中” |
[25:58] | and Rick Astley taught us how to laugh. | 瑞克·艾斯里教会了我们怎么笑 |
[26:01] | You’re feeling nostalgic after getting pulled back in time | 你感到怀旧是因为你今天又被拉回了 |
[26:03] | to your days at Faircroft Prep. | 在菲克罗夫特预科学校上学的时光 |
[26:05] | Yeah, it was strange going back. | 是啊 重游故地感觉很奇妙 |
[26:07] | Everything seems smaller, yet unchanged. | 一切看起来都小了点 却又和当年并无二致 |
[26:11] | I mean, the hallways are the same. | 走廊还是那个走廊 |
[26:13] | The principal is the same. | 校长还是那位校长 |
[26:14] | Same banners for school dances. | 连舞会横幅上的标识都没变 |
[26:18] | A-and why didn’t you go to your prom? | 你为什么没参加你的毕业舞会 |
[26:20] | I’m sure a 17-year-old Katherine Beckett | 我敢肯定17岁妙龄的凯瑟琳·贝克特 |
[26:22] | had many a young suitor. | 有不少追求者 |
[26:24] | Yeah, except rebel Becks was a little too cool | 只不过当年的叛逆小凯特太酷了 |
[26:26] | to go to a silly dance, so… | 看不上傻乎乎的舞会 所以 |
[26:29] | we went to a poetry slam in the east village instead. | 我们去参加了东村区的一个诗朗诵会 |
[26:32] | It was one of those seminal moments | 回忆往昔 这是我希望 |
[26:34] | that I kind of wish I didn’t skip out on. | 没有错过的重要时刻之一 |
[26:37] | To the things we missed. | 敬那些我们错过的时光 |
[26:39] | And to those we didn’t. | 也敬我们未曾错过的美好 |
[26:48] | All right, get back to me as soon as you can. | 好的 有进展尽快回话 |
[26:50] | Hey! So, still no word on the bearer bonds, | 那些不记名债券还是没进展 |
[26:52] | but it’s looking more and more | 但有越来越多的迹象表明 |
[26:54] | like Madison’s extracurriculars were of a criminal nature. | 麦迪森的所谓”课外活动”都是违法的 |
[26:56] | – What’d you find? – It’s what CSU found — | -你有什么发现 -这是鉴证组发现的 |
[27:00] | An antique ring. | 一枚古董戒指 |
[27:02] | It was at the back of the shelf at the library. | 就藏在图书馆书架的后面 |
[27:04] | Must’ve slipped out of the book. But we were able to I.D. | 肯定是从那本书里漏出来了 但我们查到 |
[27:06] | it as having been stolen in a burglary a few weeks ago. | 这戒指是几周前一起失窃案中丢失的 |
[27:08] | Who did this ring belong to? | 这戒指是谁的 |
[27:10] | Uh, to the mom of a kid who attends Faircroft. | 属于一个孩子在菲克罗夫特上学的母亲 |
[27:12] | Turns out that a dozen Faircroft families | 而且在过去三个月里有12家 |
[27:14] | have been burglarized over the past 3 months, | 子女在菲克罗夫特上学的家庭都失窃了 |
[27:16] | mainly watches and jewelry. | 主要丢的都是手表和珠宝 |
[27:17] | Let me guess — the dates of the burglaries | 那想必这些失窃案的案发时间 |
[27:19] | match the dates that Madison was out all night. | 和麦迪森夜不归宿的时间完全吻合 |
[27:21] | – Bingo. – She must’ve fenced what she stole, | -说对了 -她肯定把这些赃物卖了 |
[27:23] | which explains why she was able to pay off her credit cards. | 所以才能付得起那些信用卡账单 |
[27:25] | It also explains the early-morning visits to the library. | 也说明了她为什么一大早就去图书馆 |
[27:28] | She’d stash her haul in Tolstoy after each burglary, | 她肯定把赃物都藏在托尔斯泰的书里 |
[27:31] | And if anyone caught on to her, | 就算有人发现了她 |
[27:33] | they’d never be able to find the loot. | 他们也找不到这些赃物 |
[27:34] | And if they did find the loot, | 就算找到了赃物 |
[27:35] | they wouldn’t be able to connect it to her. | 也查不到她头上 |
[27:37] | Well, I checked with all of Madison’s friends at school. | 我与麦迪森在学校的所有朋友都核实过了 |
[27:39] | None of them seem to know what she was up to. | 谁都不知道她在做什么 |
[27:40] | Hey, hey. Got a hit on those bearer bonds. | 无记名债券有进展了 |
[27:42] | Turns out, they were stolen months ago | 原来 这些债券是在弗洛勒尔帕克 |
[27:44] | in an armed robbery of a bank in Floral Park. | 的一起银行抢劫案中失窃的 |
[27:46] | The crew cleaned out the safety deposit boxes. | 劫匪把保险箱掠夺一空 |
[27:48] | Hold up, are you saying | 慢着 你是说 |
[27:49] | that a 17-year-old prep-school girl robbed a bank? | 一个17岁的预科生抢了一家银行 |
[27:51] | No, but she might’ve robbed the guy who robbed the bank. | 不是 但估计她是把抢银行的人给劫了 |
[27:54] | According to the police report, | 根据警方的报告 |
[27:56] | the prime suspect in the bank robbery | 银行劫案的主要嫌疑人 |
[27:59] | was one Xiangzu Chen, | 名叫陈向祖的人 |
[28:02] | a former triad enforcer who went into business for himself. | 以前是三合会的打手 后来自己单干 |
[28:05] | Now, the D.A. had enough evidence to indict him, | 地检已经有足够的证据起诉他 |
[28:08] | but his defense attorney got him off on a technicality. | 但他的辩护律师利用技术细节把他救出来了 |
[28:10] | The bonds were never recovered. | 失窃债券从未被发现 |
[28:12] | And how does any of this connect with Madison? | 这和麦迪森又有什么联系 |
[28:14] | Look who his defense attorney is. | 看看他的辩护律师是谁 |
[28:17] | Charles Beaumont, Madison’s father? | 查尔斯·博蒙特 麦迪森的父亲 |
[28:19] | Madison must’ve heard about the bonds from her dad, | 麦迪森肯定从她父亲那里听说了债券的事 |
[28:21] | where Chen was hiding them, and how much they were worth. | 知道了陈把债券藏在哪 值多少钱 |
[28:23] | That’s a huge score for a budding thief. | 这对新手小偷来说可是个了不得的成绩 |
[28:25] | And if Chen found out that his lawyer’s little girl | 如果陈发现了他律师的小女儿 |
[28:27] | Stole $2.3 million from him — | 偷了他230万 |
[28:30] | it’d be motive to bash her skull against the ceiling. | 这绝对是砸开她脑壳的动机 |
[28:40] | Yo, Beckett, we got a problem. | 贝克特 我们有麻烦了 |
[28:42] | – Chen’s gone. – He went into hiding? | -陈不见了 -他藏起来了 |
[28:44] | He put his house on the market, and he moved out yesterday. | 他卖了他的房子 昨天搬走了 |
[28:46] | That doesn’t sound like the actions of an innocent man. | 这可不像是个无辜的人的反应 |
[28:48] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[28:49] | We’re trying to track him down, | 我们试着追踪他 |
[28:50] | but no one in his family’s talking. | 但他家里人什么都不说 |
[28:52] | Ryan’s bringing in his realtor right now | 莱恩正在询问他的房地产经纪人 |
[28:53] | to see if she knows where he went. | 看看她知不知道她的去向 |
[28:55] | No. No, I have no idea where he is. | 不 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[28:58] | All I know is he was willing to take a huge loss | 我只知道他宁愿损失一大笔钱 |
[29:01] | to close immediately. | 也要尽快结清交易 |
[29:02] | He just wanted the house out of his name | 他只想把房子脱手 |
[29:04] | and the cash in his account. | 然后在账户里拿到钱 |
[29:05] | Where were you supposed to send the money? | 你打算往哪里汇款 |
[29:07] | He gave me a routing number to a bank in China. | 他给了我一个中国银行的汇款号码 |
[29:11] | Did he give you any reason | 他有没有告诉你 |
[29:12] | why he was looking to unload so quickly? | 为什么这么急着脱手 |
[29:14] | Well, he said he needed the money for business reasons, | 他说他生意上需要这笔钱 |
[29:17] | but I could tell he was hiding something. | 但我知道他有所隐瞒 |
[29:19] | It’s my job to know everything about every home I sell, | 我的工作就是了解我卖出的每套房子的每个细节 |
[29:23] | so I asked around. | 所以我打听了一下 |
[29:27] | Apparently, Mr. Chen is very superstitious, | 显然 陈先生很迷信 |
[29:29] | – and according to the neighbors, something happened. – What? | -而且据他邻居说 发生了一些事 -什么事 |
[29:34] | Well, I don’t know what they’re putting in the water out there, | 我不知道他们葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[29:36] | but according to the next-door neighbor, | 不过隔壁邻居说 |
[29:39] | something chased Mr. Chen and his men | 几天前的晚上 有东西把陈先生和他手下 |
[29:41] | out of the house a few nights ago. | 赶出了那间房子 |
[29:43] | What do you mean, “something”? | “有东西”是什么意思 |
[29:44] | Some thing, as in… | 某种东西 就是… |
[29:49] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[29:50] | This neighbor said that he looked out his window, | 这个邻居说他向窗外看 |
[29:52] | and all of the patio furniture was flying around the yard. | 看到院子里的家具都在绕着院子飞 |
[29:55] | It scared the hell out of Mr. Chen. | 把陈先生吓坏了 |
[29:57] | He and his men left the house, and he never returned. | 他和他手下就离开了房子 再也没回去过 |
[30:01] | Obviously, that detail was left out of the listing. | 当然 他不会我提这种细节 |
[30:05] | So, Chen didn’t just leave his house. | 陈不仅仅离开了房子 |
[30:07] | He left the country. | 他还离开了这个国家 |
[30:09] | TSA confirms that he was on a flight to Shanghai | 运输安全管理局证实了他在麦迪森被杀时 |
[30:12] | when Madison was murdered. | 正在去上海的飞机上 |
[30:13] | – He’s not our killer. – Tell me again why he left the country. | -他不是凶手 -再说一次他为什么出国 |
[30:19] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:20] | Well, you’re not gonna want to hear this, | 你不会想听这个的 |
[30:22] | but I followed up with Chen’s neighbors. | 但我跟进询问了陈的邻居 |
[30:25] | Now, several confirmed seeing | 有几个人确认了他们在三天前的晚上 |
[30:26] | what can only be described as a telekinetic event | 在陈家看到了 |
[30:29] | at Chen’s property three nights ago. | 只能称之为隔空移物的事件 |
[30:31] | And remind me how stolen German bearer bonds | 提醒我一下 德国无记名债券 |
[30:34] | have nothing to do with telekinesis. | 怎么跟意念移物没关系来着 |
[30:36] | You know, there’s a logical explanation, okay? | 一定会有合理解释的 好吗 |
[30:39] | I’d love to hear it. | 愿闻其详 |
[30:42] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Uh, Madison knew that those bonds are in Chen’s house. | 麦迪森知道那些债券就在陈的房子里 |
[30:47] | Her father is, after all, his lawyer. | 毕竟她父亲是他的律师 |
[30:50] | Um, so, she’s looking for the next big score. | 所以她想再发一笔横财 |
[30:52] | She decides to scope out the house, | 她决定好好探查一下那间房子 |
[30:54] | except Chen’s guards are around all the time. | 但是陈的保镖一直都在附近看着 |
[30:58] | So, knowing that Chen is superstitious, | 所以在知道陈很迷信后 |
[31:01] | she stages a supernatural event | 她自导自演了一场超自然事件 |
[31:03] | to scare everyone out of the house. | 好把所有人都赶出去 |
[31:05] | That’s actually really… logical. | 这还真是…挺合理 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:09] | But what about the other events — the cafeteria? | 但其他事怎么解释 比如食堂里发生的 |
[31:11] | Dry run, to see if she could pull it off. | 她在练习 看是不是真能成功 |
[31:13] | And her own death — did she stage that, too? | 还有她的死…也是她自导自演的吗 |
[31:17] | Okay, fine. All right. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[31:20] | Um, Madison couldn’t have done this alone. | 麦迪森不可能单干这些事 |
[31:22] | So someone else was involved. | 所以还有别人参与了 |
[31:24] | You know what? Madison had to have had a partner. | 麦迪森一定有个同伙 |
[31:26] | You’re right — a partner with telekinetic abilities. | 说得对 一个能隔空移物的同伙 |
[31:28] | Or someone with the ability to fake it. | 或是假装能隔空移物的人 |
[31:31] | And when Madison wouldn’t share, the partner went after her. | 麦迪森想独吞的时候 那个同伙就盯上她了 |
[31:34] | So we find Madison’s partner, we’ll find the killer. | 只要找到麦迪森的同伙 就能找到凶手 |
[31:37] | Hey. Just heard back from CSU. | 刚从鉴证组来的消息 |
[31:39] | They recovered a number of prints in Chen’s house. | 他们在陈家里找到了几个指纹 |
[31:42] | Matched a set to Madison. | 和麦迪森的匹配 |
[31:43] | And to Jordan? | 和乔丹呢 |
[31:44] | Not yet, but they’re still in process. | 目前还没有 但他们还在处理中 |
[31:46] | They also examined the patio | 他们也检查了 |
[31:48] | where Chen’s furniture earned its frequent-flyer miles. | 陈的家具乱飞的露台 |
[31:50] | Found shoe prints with traces of blue, | 找到了有蓝色痕迹的脚印 |
[31:52] | iridescent spray paint on them. | 上面还有彩色喷漆 |
[31:53] | Let me guess — cerulean blue. | 让我猜一下 是天蓝色的 |
[31:59] | Ooh! Can you freeze that? Look there, on the left. | 能暂停吗 看那儿 左边 |
[32:01] | Let me see if I can zoom in. | 我看看能不能放大 |
[32:04] | It’s him! It’s Lucas. He was at the cafeteria. | 就是他 是卢卡斯 他当时在食堂 |
[32:06] | And apparently at Chen’s place, based on that paint. | 而且根据那个喷漆 他显然也去过陈家 |
[32:09] | So, Lucas was the one with the power and not Jordan. | 所以卢卡斯才是那个有超能力的人 不是乔丹 |
[32:11] | Yeah, the power to stage these events. | 是啊 自导自演这一切的能力 |
[32:13] | But why would he be Madison’s accomplice? | 可他为什么要做麦迪森的同伙 |
[32:15] | – He said that he hated her. – Maybe he came to hate her. | -他说他讨厌她 -或许他是后来才讨厌她的 |
[32:17] | That’s why he killed her. | 所以他才杀了她 |
[32:20] | And with everyone assuming | 而且既然所有人都觉得 |
[32:21] | what Jordan was the one with the telekinetic abilities, | 乔丹才是有隔空移物能力的人 |
[32:23] | what better way to throw people off his scent? | 还有比这更好的撇清嫌疑的办法吗 |
[32:29] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[32:31] | That gun’s not gonna be much help | 那枪可没什么用 |
[32:32] | when Lucas rips it from your hand with his mind. | 卢卡斯可以用念力把它从你手中夺走 |
[32:35] | Castle, for the last time, | 卡塞尔 最后一次跟你说 |
[32:36] | telekinesis is not r– | 隔空移物根本就不… |
[32:42] | You were saying? | 说完啊 |
[32:44] | Come on. | 够了 |
[32:45] | We’re gonna finally figure out what’s going on here. | 我们一定能查出发生了什么事 |
[32:52] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:54] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样的 |
[33:01] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[33:04] | She had nothing to do with this. | 她和这事无关 |
[33:07] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:14] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我没想过要让这一切发生 |
[33:15] | I never meant for anyone to get hurt. | 我没想过要让人受伤 |
[33:17] | So, what we saw at your house, | 那我们在你家看到的 |
[33:18] | that event at the cafeteria — that was you? | 食堂发生的事 是你干的吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. You must think I’m a freak, huh? | 你肯定觉得我是个怪胎 对吧 |
[33:26] | Uh how did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[33:28] | You wouldn’t understand. Most people don’t. | 你理解不了 大多数人都不懂 |
[33:30] | That’s why I’ve learned to hide what I am. | 这就是我学着隐藏自己的原因 |
[33:32] | Telekinetic. | 意念移物 |
[33:34] | What? | 什么 |
[33:35] | No — smart. | 不是 聪明而已 |
[33:38] | You know, people don’t like it when you’re smart, | 你懂的 当你很聪明 |
[33:40] | when you do things that people don’t understand. | 做些其他人不明白的事 可不招人喜欢 |
[33:42] | I mean, all that stuff you saw, I rigged. | 我是说 你们看到的那些 是我操作的而已 |
[33:45] | Rigged? But you made the chairs move, the tables! | 操作 可你确实让椅子桌子移动了 |
[33:48] | Right. Special effects are kind of my hobby. | 是的 做特技是我的一个兴趣 |
[33:51] | It’s pretty amazing, actually, | 事实上 这是件很有意思的事 |
[33:51] | what you can do with, like, some fishing wire and magnets. | 像用鱼线 磁铁就能做出来的事情 |
[33:54] | And people are pretty gullible. | 人太好骗了 |
[33:58] | Now, when I saw those girls being so mean to Jordan, | 当我看见那些女生欺负乔丹 |
[34:01] | I just — I just wanted to make them stop. | 我只是 只是想制止她们 |
[34:03] | And I figured if I make them afraid of her, | 我想如果能够让她们害怕她 |
[34:05] | they’ll leave her alone, you know? | 这些女生就会离她远远的 你知道吗 |
[34:07] | So, then, you faked the whole | 所以之后 你就伪造了 |
[34:08] | telekinetic event at the cafeteria. | 食堂意念移物事件 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:14] | What’s going to happen to him? | 他会有什么事吗 |
[34:15] | That all depends on what he did. | 这就要看他干了些什么 |
[34:20] | He was just trying to protect me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[34:26] | I’ve never had anyone do anything like that for me before. | 从来没有人为我做过那些事 |
[34:33] | And it worked. | 这件事起作用了 |
[34:34] | I convinced everybody… except Madison. | 大家都相信了 除了麦迪森 |
[34:38] | She, uh, figured out what I’d done, | 她 发现了我所做的事情 |
[34:40] | and then she threatened to — to — | 她威胁我 说要 |
[34:41] | to turn me in to the administration | 要向教导处告发我 |
[34:43] | if I didn’t help her. | 如果我不帮她的话 |
[34:44] | And you know — you know — | 你知道 知道 |
[34:46] | You know what they would do to a scholarship kid | 你知道他们会怎么处理拿着奖学金的学生 |
[34:48] | who terrorized a room full of students? | 恐吓一屋子学生的事 |
[34:50] | What did she ask you to do? | 她让你做了什么 |
[34:53] | There was a house in, uh — in Westchester, | 在韦斯切斯特有所房子 |
[34:55] | and she said she needed to get inside. | 她想进到那所房里里面 |
[34:58] | And I was supposed to create a diversion | 我要做的就是分散主人的注意力 |
[34:59] | to scare the owner out. | 把他吓跑 |
[35:01] | Do you know what she was after in the house? | 你知道她在那所房子里找什么吗 |
[35:02] | No. No idea. I just wanted to do whatever she said | 不知道 我只想完成她让我做的事情 |
[35:05] | so I could get on with my life. | 这样我才能继续自己的生活 |
[35:07] | Which is why you killed her — because she wouldn’t let you. | 这就是你杀害她的原因 因为她不放手 |
[35:09] | No, I-I didn’t — I didn’t kill anybody! | 不是的 我没有 我没有杀人 |
[35:10] | Lucas, Madison was on a face time call | 卢卡斯 麦迪森正在打一通视频电话 |
[35:13] | when she was killed. | 当她被害的时候 |
[35:14] | Witnesses reported an invisible force | 目击证人说看到一股无形的力量 |
[35:16] | tossing her around the room. | 在屋子里拖拽着她 |
[35:17] | They described it as a telekinetic event. | 他们说这是意念移物事件 |
[35:21] | Now, you just admitted to motive. | 刚刚你承认了你的杀人动机 |
[35:22] | And out of all of our suspects, | 我们所有的嫌疑人当中 |
[35:24] | you’re the only one capable of pulling that off. | 只有你才有能力做到 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:29] | Yeah, you’re right. I did pull that off… | 没错 你说对了 是我做的 |
[35:31] | with Madison. | 但那是和麦迪森一起做的 |
[35:35] | It was the first thing Madison forced me to do. | 那是麦迪森强迫我做的第一件事 |
[35:38] | See, I made it look and sound like a face time call, | 看 我把它做得像是一通视频电话 |
[35:40] | but it’s — it’s just a video. | 但是这 只是一个视频 |
[35:42] | Apparently, one of her friends | 很显然 她的一个朋友 |
[35:44] | was pretty disturbed by the cafeteria stunt, | 被食堂的表演搞得魂不守舍 |
[35:46] | so she did this to really freak her out. | 所以她弄了这个来吓吓她 |
[35:52] | Exactly how her friends describe it. | 确实是她朋友描述的那样 |
[35:57] | Now, here’s just the end, with no effects. | 这里 就是结尾 没有特效 |
[36:00] | – How was that? – That looked good. | -怎么样 -看起来不错 |
[36:02] | Let’s play it back. | 我们回放看一下 |
[36:04] | She is so gonna freak when she sees this. | 等她看到这个肯定吓死 |
[36:06] | She’ll think your psycho sweetheart is coming for her next. | 她会认为是你那个变态心上人会找上她的 |
[36:09] | All right, loser. Help me get this harness off. | -天啊 -好了 废柴 帮我把威压解下来 |
[36:14] | When did you make this? | 你什么时候做的视频 |
[36:15] | Uh, last week. | 上周 |
[36:16] | I edited that last part out and e-mailed it to Madison. | 我把最后一部分处理了之后邮件给了麦迪森 |
[36:19] | Our killer must’ve gotten their hands on this. | 杀人凶手肯定拿到了这个 |
[36:22] | They used the video to cover their crime | 他们用这个视频来掩盖犯罪事实 |
[36:23] | by making witnesses believe they were watching the murder live. | 让目击者认为他们看到了杀人现场 |
[36:26] | Who else knew about this video? | 还有谁知道这个视频 |
[36:27] | Uh, as far as I know, just me, Madison, | 据我所知 只有我 麦迪森 |
[36:30] | and whichever bitch friend Madison pranked with this. | 还有麦迪森要捉弄的那个闺蜜 |
[36:35] | Then that friend is our killer. | 那个闺蜜就是我们要找的凶手 |
[36:47] | Mind if I cut in? | 打扰一下 |
[36:52] | Principal Dunnan, what’s going on? | 邓南校长 发生什么事了 |
[36:53] | I should ask you two that. | 我该问问你们两个 |
[36:55] | We found these inside your lockers, | 在你们的储物柜里 我们发现了这些 |
[36:58] | hidden under a false bottom inside. | 藏在里面的暗格中 |
[37:01] | Care to explain? | 想要解释一下吗 |
[37:03] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[37:04] | It’s all stolen property | 所有的这些都是赃物 |
[37:05] | from thefts connected to Madison Beaumont. | 都是麦迪森·博蒙特作案得来的 |
[37:08] | The two of you were partners in her little bling ring. | 你俩就是她贼帮伙的同伙 |
[37:11] | At least Madison was smart enough | 至少麦迪森还挺聪明 |
[37:12] | not to hide her stolen stash in her locker. | 不会把偷来的东西藏在储物柜里 |
[37:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说些什么 |
[37:17] | I’ve never seen that stuff before. | 我从来没见过这些东西 |
[37:18] | I think you have. | 我想你是见过的 |
[37:20] | We’ve matched each one of those items | 我们已经把这里的每件东西 |
[37:22] | to property that was stolen | 都和从这里的学生家里 |
[37:23] | from families that have students enrolled here. | 偷窃的财物匹配过了 |
[37:25] | And we matched your movements | 而你们的行动 |
[37:27] | to the times when the burglaries were committed. | 符合这些入室盗窃罪发生的时间 |
[37:29] | It’s bad enough you stole, but from the Faircroft community? | 你们偷窃就够糟的了 居然还对菲克罗夫特下手 |
[37:33] | Don’t say a word. My dad’s a lawyer. | 什么都别说 我爸是律师 |
[37:35] | He can get us out of anything. | 不管出什么事他都能帮咱俩搞掂 |
[37:36] | – Even murder? – Murder? | -包括谋杀吗 -谋杀 |
[37:38] | You must’ve felt betrayed | 当麦迪森独自对那些不记名债券下手时 |
[37:40] | when Madison went after those bearer bonds alone. | 你们肯定觉得自己遭到了背叛 |
[37:43] | Score of a lifetime, and she shut you out. | 这可是百年一遇的机会啊 她却不带上你们 |
[37:45] | – Is that why you killed her? – Hello? | -所以你们才杀了她对吧 -你在说什么呀 |
[37:47] | We were halfway across town when that happened. | 她被杀的时候我们在城市的另外一边 |
[37:49] | There are witnesses. | 有证人可以给我们作证的 |
[37:50] | We saw her being killed on that Facetime call. | 我们通过视频电话看到她被杀的经过 |
[37:53] | You mean this call? | 你是说这通视频电话吗 |
[37:55] | She is so gonna freak when she sees this. | 等她看到这个肯定吓死 |
[37:57] | She’ll think your psycho sweetheart is coming for her next. | 她会认为是你那个变态心上人会找上她的 |
[37:59] | – Oh, my God. – All right, loser. Help me get this harness off. | -天啊 -好了 废柴 帮我把威压解下来 |
[38:04] | What you saw was a pre-recorded joke video that Madison made. | 你看到的视频电话是麦迪森录好的恶作剧录像 |
[38:09] | By the time you watched it, she was already dead. | 你看到这段录像的时候 她早就已经死了 |
[38:11] | Our killer used it as an alibi | 凶手用这段录像作为自己的不在场证明 |
[38:12] | to make it look like she was halfway across town | 让自己看上去像是在案发当时 |
[38:14] | when the murder happened. | 已经跨过这座城市到达另一边了 |
[38:16] | She also witnessed it alongside a friend. | 她还特意找了个朋友做证人 |
[38:18] | So what you thought was a Facetime call | 所以你以为是实时的视频通话 |
[38:20] | was actually a video… | 实际上只是一段 |
[38:23] | played on the killer’s phone. | 在凶手的手机上播放的录像 |
[38:26] | Isn’t that right, Kris? | 我说错了吗 克丽丝 |
[38:28] | No. | 不 |
[38:30] | – Please tell me you didn’t. – Didn’t what? | -求求你告诉我这不是真的 -什么不是真的 |
[38:32] | Didn’t want to play her psycho games anymore? | 难道你还想继续跟她玩那套变态游戏吗 |
[38:35] | I just wanted out. | 我只想退出 |
[38:36] | But when I told her, she wouldn’t let me quit. | 但是当我跟她说的时候 她不许我退出 |
[38:38] | She said that she would destroy me! | 她说她会毁了我 |
[38:41] | That she would destroy us! | 她会毁了我们 |
[38:44] | So I thought, why should we take the blame | 所以我就想 既然她已经给我准备好了 |
[38:46] | when she’d already given me the perfect alibi? | 完美的不在场证明 为什么还要被她拖下水呢 |
[38:49] | And all you had to do was match the crime scene to the video, | 而你只需要将犯罪现场布置得跟录像中一样就行 |
[38:52] | which is why you transferred Madison’s blood to the ceiling. | 所以你把麦迪森的血涂到了天花板上 |
[38:56] | She is captain of the cheer squad. | 她是拉拉队队长 |
[38:59] | She knows her way to the top of the pyramid. | 她深知怎么爬到金字塔的顶端 |
[39:08] | So, what’s gonna happen to Lucas? | 卢卡斯的下场将会如何 |
[39:10] | Well, I mean, his only crime was | 他唯一的罪行就是破门入室 |
[39:12] | a B&E in which stolen goods were stolen and since recovered, | 其中的失物本是赃物 借此机会反而物归原主了 |
[39:15] | so he’ll keep his freedom. | 所以他不会被起诉 |
[39:17] | And his scholarship, although he will be on probation | 我们也会保留他的奖学金 只不过这学期 |
[39:20] | for the remainder of the term. | 他将留校察看 |
[39:22] | Leniency, huh? | 还真是宽大仁慈啊 |
[39:24] | Well, nice to see that the administration | 很高兴见到现如今学校的领导层 |
[39:27] | has more compassion now than they did in my day. | 比我读书那会有人情味的多 |
[39:31] | There’s one thing I need to know, Mr. Castle. | 我想知道一件事 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:34] | It’s haunted me for years. | 这件事我已经琢磨了很多年了 |
[39:36] | Where did you get the cow? | 你们是从哪弄来那头奶牛的 |
[39:40] | Put it this way, sir — | 这么说吧 先生 |
[39:41] | if you ever need one, I know a guy. | 如果你想要的话 我认识个熟人可以帮你 |
[39:48] | All right, where do you think you’re going? | 好了 看着点路 |
[39:51] | They look like they’re having fun. | 他们看起来玩得很开心啊 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:56] | Listen, I know you’re a rebel and you hate convention | 我知道你很叛逆 你不喜欢跟风 |
[39:59] | and blah, blah, blah, but… | 之类之类的 但是 |
[40:01] | Kate, would you, uh… | 凯特 你愿不愿意 |
[40:07] | will you go to the dance with me? | 和我一同参加舞会 |
[40:12] | *Oh, you’re in my veins and I cannot get you out* | *你流淌在我的血液中 我无法将你忘怀* |
[40:19] | *Oh, you’re all I taste at night inside of my mouth* | *整晚我嘴里尝到的都是你的味道* |
[40:26] | Do you regret it — | 你后悔吗 |
[40:28] | that prank, missing your prom, | 搞了那场恶作剧 错过了你的毕业舞会 |
[40:30] | not being here with Audra Dobson? | 没能跟奥德拉·道伯森一起跳舞 |
[40:32] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都不后悔 |
[40:35] | Everything I’ve ever done, every choice I’ve ever made, | 我所做过的每件事 每个选择 |
[40:39] | every…terrible and wonderful thing | 发生在我身上的每一件 |
[40:42] | that’s ever happened to me — | 坏事和好事 |
[40:45] | it’s all led me to right here, | 这一切都是为了引领我走到今天 |
[40:46] | this moment, with you. | 这一刻在这里 和你在一起 |
[40:52] | *Nothing stays the same* | *一切都不同了* |
[40:55] | I’ve always loved this song. | 我一直很喜欢这首歌 |
[40:59] | Could it be we just found our song? | 我们是不是已经找到了属于我们的歌 |
[41:01] | *Nobody here’s perfect* | *人无完人* |
[41:04] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[41:14] | *Oh, all that you rely on* | *你依赖的一切* |
[41:18] | *O-o-on* | *一切* |
[41:22] | *And all that you can save* | *你可以拯救的一切* |
[41:27] | Talk about magnetism. Mm. | 这就是磁性啊 |
[41:30] | *Will leave you in the morning* | *将会在清晨离开你* |
[41:35] | Oh, that reminds me — | 对了 我想起来了 |
[41:38] | I had unis sweep Lucas’ house, | 我让警员清查过卢卡斯的家 |
[41:40] | and you know what they didn’t find? | 你知道他们没找到什么吗 |
[41:42] | Wires, magnets, anything that would explain | 绳索 磁铁 所有一切可以用来造成 |
[41:45] | that stuff that we saw flying around. | 我们那天看到的东西满天飞的情景的东西 |
[41:47] | *Oh, you’re in my veins and I cannot get you out* | *你深深地烙印在我的血液中 我无法将你忘怀* |
[41:53] | – You don’t think — – No. | -这不会是 -不会 |
[41:55] | Now shut up and kiss me. | 别说话了 吻我吧 |
[41:57] | *No, I cannot get you out* | *不 我无法将你忘怀* |
[42:02] | *Oh, you’re in my veins* | *你流淌在在我的血液中* |
[42:05] | *No, I cannot get you out* | *不 我无法将你忘怀* |