Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Oh, my God. I think that’s her car. 天呐 那辆好像是她的车
[00:09] All, right, guys! Keep it clear. 好了大伙儿 都让开点
[00:11] Don’t you have anything better to do? 你们就没别的事可做了吗
[00:14] Mandy, Mandy! 曼迪 曼迪
[00:18] Mandy, have you–have you spoken to Zach since the breakup? 曼迪 你分手以后跟扎克说过话吗
[00:22] Do you regret cheating on him? 你后悔劈腿吗
[00:24] Is there any truth to the rumor 传言说你又回戒毒所了
[00:25] that you’re going back into rehab? 是真的吗
[00:30] Castle? 卡塞尔
[00:33] Should I be worried about your commitment to our engagement? 我该担心你对我们婚约的承诺吗
[00:38] No. Why? 不该 干什么
[00:39] ’cause it says right here 报纸上写着
[00:39] that you’re getting back together with your ex-wife. 你要跟前妻复合了
[00:41] – What? – Right here. Page six. -什么 -就这儿 第六版
[00:45] “Castle caught cuddling with ex-wife publisher.” 卡塞尔被撞见跟出版商前妻拥抱
[00:47] No, no, this was a business lunch. 不不 这是工作午餐
[00:49] We were discussing Heat and Storm books. 我们在谈希特和斯道姆系列丛书的事
[00:51] Oh, so, um, you weren’t… 所以你没有
[00:53] “Gazing lovingly into her eyes”? 深情凝视她的双眸
[00:55] She had spinach in her teeth. That’s just–okay. 她牙里卡了菠菜 这可真是 好吧
[00:58] I don’t–see, this wouldn’t happen 我真不 你看 要是你让我
[01:00] if you just let me announce our engagement. 宣布咱们订婚了 这种事怎么会发生
[01:02] We already talked about this. 我们早就谈过了
[01:03] Everyone that’s important to us already knows. 我们生命中重要的人都已经知道了
[01:04] Yes, and just because I’m a public figure 是的 我是公众人物
[01:06] doesn’t mean you need to be one, too. I know. 不代表你也要成为公众人物 我明白
[01:07] Exactly. 正是
[01:08] Well… As long as you don’t mind this sort of thing happening. 只要你不介意发生这种事
[01:11] I don’t. ’cause it’s not true. 我不介意 又不是真的
[01:13] And it only gives me more material to torture you with. 这只会给我更多折磨你的材料
[01:15] Mm, and the student becomes the master. 青出于蓝胜于蓝啊
[01:21] Who rings the doorbell at 6:45 in the morning? 谁大清早6点45分按别人家门铃啊
[01:23] Hey, Mr. C.! Hope I didn’t wake ya. C先生 但愿没吵醒你
[01:25] No. 没有
[01:26] I was just on my way to work, 我正要去上班
[01:27] thought I would pick up my letter of recommendation. 就顺便来拿我的推荐信
[01:29] Right! For your grant, uh, application. 是啊 你那个经费申请
[01:31] Really appreciate you doing it. 很感谢你帮我
[01:33] I know I told Alexis I was finished, 我是跟阿丽克西斯说我写完了
[01:35] but I-I hadn’t really quite, um… 但其实还没有
[01:37] I’m still tweaking it. This–I’m getting it just right. 我还在修改 一定要写好
[01:39] You’re a perfectionist, like me. 你跟我一样 是完美主义者
[01:41] Well, take your time– not too much time. 慢慢来 也别太慢了
[01:44] Deadline’s tonight. 今晚截止了
[01:45] I’ll have it done by lunch. 中午就能写好
[01:47] Thanks, Mr. C.! 谢了 C先生
[01:48] You’re the best! 你最好了
[01:49] I know. 我知道
[01:50] Hi, Pi! 派
[01:52] Bye! 拜
[01:53] You haven’t written a word, have you? 你一个字都没写 对吧
[01:55] No. But in my defense, what am I supposed to write? 是的 但容我说一句 我要写什么
[01:58] – It’s Pi. – So then why’d you offer? -那可是派 -那你为什么主动提出帮忙
[02:00] I didn’t. Alexis asked. I can’t say no. 我没有 阿丽克西斯拜托我的 我没法拒绝
[02:03] But no more excuses. I’m gonna do it right now. 但不再多说借口了 我现在就写
[02:08] Unless that’s a murder. 除非发生凶杀案了
[02:11] This is Harvey Stryker with CelebGazer.com. 我是专盯名人网的哈维·史崔克
[02:13] We’re getting unconfirmed reports that 我们收到未经确认的消息称
[02:14] pop diva Mandy Sutton is dead at 22. 流行天后曼迪·萨顿身亡 年仅22岁
[02:17] Mandy Sutton? Oh, no. 曼迪·萨顿 不是吧
[02:20] Alexis used to love her kids show, “Mandy Melody”. 阿丽克西斯以前很喜欢她的儿童剧曼迪·曼乐迪
[02:22] She was a regular teen by day 她白天是个普通的青少年
[02:24] and a crime-fighting pop star by night. 晚上就化身为打击罪案的歌星
[02:26] But no one recognized her at school because she wore glasses. 但学校里的人都不知道 因为她白天戴眼镜
[02:28] Well, it looks like she could’ve used that trick in real life. 看来她这招也该用在现实生活中
[02:31] I mean, look at this. No wonder she was such a mess. 看看这些人 难怪她生活一团糟了
[02:33] Detective! 警探
[02:34] Can you confirm for us that Mandy Sutton’s dead? 能为我们确认曼迪·萨顿的死讯吗
[02:36] I, you know… 我…
[02:37] Can you give us any details about how she died? 能说说她是怎么死的吗
[02:38] I gotta go. I have work to do. Sorry. 我得走了 还要做事 抱歉
[02:39] Oh, hey, Richard Castle. 理查德·卡塞尔
[02:40] Is it true that you’re getting back together with your ex-wife? 你要跟前妻复合的消息是真的吗
[02:42] This isn’t about me today. 今天的主角不是我
[02:46] Uh, Castle? 卡塞尔
[02:48] How come you didn’t deny it? 你为什么不否认
[02:49] What do you mean? Back there? Are you kidding? 否认什么 刚刚的事吗 开什么玩笑
[02:51] Yeah, if I deny that, then they think it’s true. 要是否认了 他们就该以为是真的了
[02:53] I thought that stuff didn’t bother you. 你不是说不介意吗
[02:54] It doesn’t. 是不介意
[02:56] So Mandy lived in this building? 曼迪就住这栋楼吗
[02:58] Yeah, penthouse. 是的 顶层公寓
[02:59] Doorman found her just before 6:00 this morning. 门卫今早六点前发现的尸体
[03:02] O.D.? 吸毒过量吗
[03:03] Given her lifestyle, you’d think. 鉴于她的生活方式 大家都这么以为
[03:05] But this is plain old-fashioned murder– 但这是简单的老派谋杀
[03:07] blunt-force trauma to the back of the head, 脑后钝器伤
[03:09] the facial lacerations probably happened with the fall. 面部撕裂伤可能是倒下时造成的
[03:12] Okay, when did this happen? 死亡时间呢
[03:13] Lividity puts it between 9:00 and 11:00 last night. 尸斑表明是昨晚9点到11点
[03:16] Well, we can cut that time frame in half. 可以少算一小时
[03:17] Doorman said that the limo dropped her off 门卫说昨晚十点
[03:19] to the lobby last night at 10:00 p.m. 豪华轿车把她送到大堂
[03:21] She was killed within an hour of returning home? 她回家后一小时内就被杀了
[03:23] What was she doing back here? 她来这里干什么
[03:25] Doorman didn’t know. 门卫也不知道
[03:25] But he said that she uses that door sometimes 但他说有时她想躲避人群
[03:28] when she wants to avoid the crowd. 就会走这扇门
[03:29] So maybe she was sneaking out or meeting someone? 也许她是要偷溜出去 或者约见某人
[03:32] If so, it was probably someone she knew. 要真是这样 凶手可能就是她认识的人
[03:34] Gates are locked on both sides. 两边的门都锁上了
[03:35] You need an access code to get in. 得有密码才进得去
[03:36] Is there any security cam footage we can pull? 有保安监控录像吗
[03:38] Not back here. 这边没有
[03:39] Ironic, seeing as how she spent her entire life 真是讽刺 她一生都暴露在闪光灯下
[03:41] in front of cameras. 却死在没有监控录像的地方
[03:42] Paparazzi was out front last night. 昨晚屋外有狗仔队盯着
[03:43] Let’s see if we can get copies of their photos. 去看看能不能拿到他们的照片
[03:45] Whoever was behind this might’ve been in that crowd. 凶手有可能会被拍到
[03:47] And no talking to the press, 查清情况之前
[03:49] not until we know what’s going on. 不要对媒体透露任何事
[03:51] Where is she? Oh, my god, Mandy! 她在哪里 我的天 曼迪
[03:53] – Ma’am? – Mandy! -女士 -曼迪
[03:54] Ma’am, this is a crime scene. You can’t be back here. 女士 这里是犯罪现场 你不能过来
[03:56] I–you don’t understand. I’m her personal assistant. 我…你不明白 我是她的私人助理
[03:59] You still can’t be back here. 你还是不能过来
[04:00] But we will need to take you to the station to get a statement. 但我们会请你去局里录笔供
[04:03] Do you have contact information for her next of kin? 你有她亲属的联系方式吗
[04:05] That would be her– her manager. 她…她的经理人
[04:07] I mean, her mother. 我是说 她妈妈
[04:10] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[04:13] What was she even doing in that alley? 她去小巷子做什么
[04:15] Do you know of anyone that would’ve wanted to harm your daughter? 你知道有什么人想要伤害你女儿吗
[04:18] Yeah. 当然
[04:19] A lot of people disliked her, who she became, 很多人不喜欢她 因为她改变了形象
[04:22] her provocative clothes, and dancing. 暴露的衣服 热辣的舞风
[04:25] They just wanted her to be little “Mandy Melody” forever. 他们只想让她永远做”曼迪·曼乐迪”
[04:28] Had she received any threats recently? 她最近有没有接到什么人的恐吓
[04:31] Sure, she’d get some disturbing letters. 有的 她收到过一些令人不安的信
[04:33] But any that were too aggressive, 但侵略性太强的
[04:34] we’d turn over to the security firm. 我们都移交给保安公司了
[04:36] Okay, we’re gonna need to see all of those letters. 好的 所有这类信件我们都要过目
[04:38] Now do you know if she was planning on meeting 你知道昨晚她有约什么人
[04:41] sith anyone at her apartment last night? 在公寓见面吗
[04:43] We hadn’t spoken to her in two days. 我们已经两天没有跟她说话了
[04:46] She was missing? 她失踪了吗
[04:47] No, we knew where she was. 不 我们知道她在哪里
[04:49] It wasn’t hard to track her on social media and gossip sites. 通过社会媒体和八卦网站不难了解她的行踪
[04:53] She was partying pretty hard. 她这几天疯狂地参加派对
[04:55] For the past few months, Mandy’d been doing really great. 过去几个月 曼迪真的很乖
[04:58] She stayed clean since her last stint in rehab. 上回戒毒回来之后 她再也没沾过那东西
[05:01] She even met a new guy 她甚至有了新的男朋友
[05:03] while she was doing her community service. 是做社区服务的时候认识的
[05:05] Zach. 扎克
[05:07] He builds houses for the poor. 他为穷人搭建房屋
[05:10] And then a couple nights ago, she went to a club 几天之前 她去一个酒吧
[05:13] for someone’s birthday, and I guess… 参加某人的生日宴会 我猜就是那时候…
[05:17] She got drunk and she started making out with an old boyfriend. 她喝多了跟前男友亲热
[05:20] – And someone took a picture. – It hit all the gossip sites. -被拍了照 -所有的八卦网站都登了
[05:25] – When Zach saw… – It was too much for him. -扎克看到之后 -实在难以接受
[05:27] They got into a big fight, and he left her. 于是他们大吵了一架 他跟她分手了
[05:31] How long had they been dating? 他们约会了多长时间
[05:33] Four months. 四个月
[05:34] Which means he would know how to access the alley 这么说他知道怎么从楼后的小巷子
[05:36] behind your daughter’s building. 进入你女儿的公寓
[05:38] Do you know where we could find him? 你知道去哪里能找到他吗
[05:41] It’s funny. The first time I saw this picture, 说来可笑 我第一次看到这张照片的时候
[05:44] I didn’t think I could feel any worse 还以为再没法感觉更糟糕了
[05:45] but… now that she’s gone… 可是…现在她居然死了
[05:48] Yeah? Exactly how bad did you feel? 是吗 你究竟有多难过
[05:50] Look, I loved her. 听着 我爱过她
[05:53] I would never hurt her. 我绝不会伤害她
[05:55] Then you wouldn’t mind us asking where you were 那你不介意说说昨晚10点到11点
[05:56] between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. 你在哪里吧
[05:58] I-I didn’t do this, okay? 不是我干的
[05:59] I was at a lumberyard in Fairfield, New Jersey, 我那时在新纽泽西费尔菲尔德的一家木料场
[06:02] loading up a truck with the rest of these guys. 跟同伴一起装车
[06:03] You can–you can ask them. 你可以去问问他们
[06:05] And the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是什么时候
[06:06] Two days ago when I broke it off. 两天前我们分手的时候
[06:09] Why are you asking me these questions? 你们干嘛问我这些问题
[06:11] I’m not the one with the attempted manslaughter charges. 你们怎么不去找那个被指控蓄意杀人的家伙
[06:13] Manslaughter charge? 谁蓄意杀人
[06:15] Yeah, her ex-boyfriend, Jesse Jones– 她的前男友 杰西·琼斯
[06:17] the one in that picture. 就是照片里这个人
[06:18] He’s the one who got her into drugs in the first place. 就是他教唆她吸毒的
[06:21] And Mandy never told anyone this, 有件事曼迪没告诉任何人
[06:23] but the last time they broke up, 上次他们闹分手的时候
[06:25] he threatened to kill her. 他曾威胁要杀了她
[06:27] Weapons charges. 被控使用武器
[06:29] Aggravated assault. 暴力威胁恐吓
[06:31] That’s a hell of a resume, Jesse. 罪名还真够多的啊 杰西
[06:34] How does someone like you hook up with a superstar like Mandy? 像你这样的人怎么会勾搭上超级明星曼迪的
[06:39] Like all the other pretty little rich girls 就跟其他来找我纹身的
[06:40] that come to me for their ink. 漂亮富家女一样
[06:41] She was looking for a lot more than a tattoo. 她们想要的可比纹身多得多
[06:44] I was happy to provide. 我来者不拒
[06:46] So I read online that two of you were stormy and it didn’t end well. 我从网上知道你俩轰轰烈烈过 但结果却很难看
[06:50] You trashed her apartment and made some pretty serious threats. 你砸烂了她的住处 还严重恐吓过她
[06:54] Water under the bridge. 都是老黄历了
[06:55] Until two nights ago, when you guys hooked up. 两天以前 你们两个又在一起了
[06:57] How’d that happen? 怎么回事
[06:58] I was at a bar. She came in, 我当时在一个酒吧 她进来了
[07:01] threw herself at me like old times, 向我投怀送抱 就跟以前一样
[07:04] and I obliged. 我当然愿意”就范”
[07:05] That was the last time I saw her. 那是我最后一次见到她
[07:07] How’d you take it 那你怎么解释
[07:08] when right after that photo of you two appeared, 在你们的照片曝光之后
[07:10] she told “Celebgazer” that you were… human trash… 她对专盯名人网说你是个人渣
[07:14] and that that night was “The biggest mistake of her life”? 那个晚上”她犯了人生中最大的一个错误”
[07:21] She seemed to like it okay at the time. 她当时看起来挺享受的
[07:24] Where were you last night between 10:00 and 11:00? 你昨晚10点到11点在哪里
[07:26] I was at a pool hall in Queens with some friends. 我跟朋友在皇后区的一个桌球房里
[07:35] Names. 名字给我
[07:39] Lanie, what’s going on? 蕾妮 怎么了
[07:41] We have a little problem here. 我们这里有点小问题
[07:44] So what’s the problem? 什么问题
[07:45] I’ll tell you what the problem is. 我来告诉你
[07:47] That’s not my daughter. 这不是我女儿
[07:49] That’s not Mandy. 她不是曼迪
[08:00] So Mandy’s mom identified our victim as… 曼迪的母亲证实死者是
[08:04] Claire Samuels, 25. She was an aspiring actress. 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 25岁 一名有抱负的女演员
[08:07] – And Mandy’s decoy. – Decoy? -她是曼迪的替身 -替身
[08:10] Yeah, to fool the press. 用来忽悠媒体的
[08:11] It’s a practice not uncommon in this age of stalkerazzi. 这种手段在狗仔时代已经不出奇了
[08:14] So she’d dress up as Mandy. 她打扮成曼迪的样子
[08:16] She’d put on sunglasses. 戴上墨镜
[08:17] She’d let the hordes follow her 让狗仔们跟着她
[08:19] so that Mandy could go about unnoticed. 于是曼迪就能神不知鬼不觉地离开了
[08:21] Now we notified Claire’s parents. They’re flying in, 我们通知了克莱尔的父母 他们正在赶来
[08:23] And Esposito’s digging into her life as we speak. 埃斯波西托这会儿正在调查她的情况
[08:25] So if Claire is our actual victim, 如果克莱尔才是死者
[08:28] Then where’s Mandy Sutton? 那么曼迪·萨顿去哪了
[08:30] We don’t know. No one has seen her, 我们不知道 没人见到她
[08:32] And she’s not answering her phone. 她也不接电话
[08:34] Given that Claire was pretending to be Mandy 鉴于克莱尔在被害时正伪装成曼迪
[08:36] when she was killed, then we need to consider 那我们就得考虑到这种可能性
[08:38] the very real possibility that Mandy Sutton 那就是曼迪·萨顿
[08:40] was our killer’s intended target, 是凶手的预定目标
[08:42] and that they might be looking to finish the job. 他们可能正在谋划实施
[08:44] They may already have, which is why we can’t find her. 可能已经得逞了 所以我们才找不到她
[08:47] Found her. She’s checked into the Wessex Hotel 找到了 她在韦塞克斯酒店登记入住
[08:50] under one of her aliases. 用的是她的一个化名
[08:52] But she’s not answering her room phone. 但她没接房里的电话
[08:54] And she’s not responding to knocks on the door. 敲门也没反应
[09:03] Castle. 卡塞尔
[09:15] That’s not blood. It’s wine. 这不是血 是红酒
[09:21] Closing time already? 这么早就关门啦
[09:29] Who are you? 你谁啊
[09:30] What do you mean, I’m dead? 你说我死了 是什么意思
[09:32] Claire Samuels was killed last night, 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯昨晚被杀了
[09:35] And the world thinks that that was you. 全世界都以为那是你
[09:37] Who? 谁
[09:38] Claire Samuels — she’s your decoy. 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 她是你的替身
[09:41] The girl we dressed to look like you to confuse the paparazzi. 我们把她装扮成你 来混淆狗仔
[09:45] Oh. Oh, yeah, um… 噢 这样啊
[09:48] God, that’s pretty harsh. 天呐 那挺虐的
[09:50] Do you know why she went to your apartment last night? 知不知道她昨晚为什么去了你的公寓
[09:53] No. Why? 不知道 为什么这么问
[09:55] Well, I mean, we’re trying to figure out 我们想搞清楚
[09:57] how she got there, and your mom said 她是怎么去那儿的 你母亲说
[09:58] that she wasn’t scheduled to work yesterday. So… 昨天不需要她给你做替身 所以…
[10:01] Yeah, uh, the Limo Company claims that the car 豪轿公司说她当晚用的车
[10:03] she arrived in was ordered by you. 是你订的
[10:06] I’ve never drunk dialed a Limo before. But… 我从来没醉打过豪轿的电话 不过…
[10:11] Nope. Wasn’t me. 没有 不是我
[10:14] What about Claire? Did you call her? 克莱尔呢 你打给她了吗
[10:15] No. I barely know her. 不 我都不认识她
[10:17] We discouraged personal contact. 我们不鼓励私下联系
[10:19] It wouldn’t make much sense to have a decoy 如果她们两个被看到一起出去
[10:21] if they’re gonna be seen hanging out together. 那要替身还有什么意义呢
[10:24] Can I lie down now? 我现在能躺下了吗
[10:25] Actually, Miss Sutton, we still have a few more questions 萨顿小姐 我们还有几个问题
[10:27] For you about your life. 有关你的生活
[10:28] My life? 我的生活
[10:30] Yeah, we think you may have been the intended target. 我们认为你可能成为了凶手的预定目标
[10:33] Oh, yeah. 好吧
[10:35] That does make more sense. Okay. 这样就说得通了 问吧
[10:38] So, um, do you know if anyone would have wanted to hurt you? 你知道有谁想伤害你吗
[10:42] Do you have any enemies? 你有树敌吗
[10:44] The press, but… they wouldn’t hurt me. 媒体 但是他们不会伤害我
[10:47] Without me, who would they write all those bad things about? 没有我 他们哪来的素材去写负面新闻
[10:50] Okay, well, the last two days when you were out… 那前两天你在外面…
[10:54] socializing, did you have any fights or did you upset anyone? 社交的时候 跟谁吵了或者惹了谁吗
[11:00] Probably. 可能吧
[11:04] I’m… a little hazy on the details. 我… 有点记不清细节了
[11:10] Okay. 好吧
[11:11] Okay. That it? 这就行了吧
[11:12] Uh, yeah, for now. In the meantime, 暂时可以了 在此期间
[11:14] you should probably go back to the hotel and, uh, 你可能得回酒店
[11:16] lay low in your room. 待在房里保持低调
[11:17] Shouldn’t we make an announcement? 我们不能发个声明吗
[11:19] Let everyone know that she isn’t dead? 让大家知道她没有死
[11:20] Well, you know what? If someone was trying to kill her, 你们得知道 如果有人想杀她
[11:22] it might be safer to let them assume 让他们认为已经得手会比较安全
[11:23] that they’ve actually succeeded while we’re still doing our job. 同时我们也在抓紧破案
[11:26] How long? She starts a tour next week. 需要多久 她下周要开始巡演
[11:28] And as her manager, I can’t imagine that 作为经纪人 我难以想象
[11:31] it’s gonna help ticket sales if everyone thinks she’s dead. 如果大家都认为她死了 售票会成什么样
[11:34] Yeah, wouldn’t want to screw up the big comeback tour. 是啊 不想搞砸这次的复出大巡演
[11:37] Sweetie, you’ve worked really hard on those new songs. 亲爱的 这些新歌你下了很大功夫的
[11:40] We’re talking about staying out of sight for a day, maybe less. 我们是说 观望一天 可能更短
[11:43] Hopefully by then we’ll have a lead that’ll help us 很可能届时我们已经找到线索
[11:46] figure out who’s behind this. 找出幕后真凶了
[11:48] Uh, Beckett? 贝克特
[11:49] I might have an idea about that. 我找到线索了
[11:51] We found this anonymous letter in her fan mail. 粉丝来信中我们找到这封匿名信
[11:54] “I’m watching you, and I don’t like what I see.” “我盯上你了 我不喜欢我所看到的”
[11:57] Yeah, well, get in line. 这种人多了去了
[11:59] Guys… look around. 伙计们 看看周围
[12:02] I get letters from creepazoids all the time. 我收到疯子来信 从不间断
[12:04] But in addition to the letter, 除了信以外
[12:06] – He also included these. – Oh, my god. -他还附上了这些 -我的天
[12:10] That’s my bedroom, while I was sleeping. 这是我的卧室 趁我睡觉的时候
[12:13] Your building is supposed to be secure. 你的公寓应该是很安全的
[12:14] How did he get in? 他是怎么进去的
[12:16] That’s ink-jet paper. 这是喷墨打印纸
[12:17] So? 所以呢
[12:18] So we might be able to track it. 所以我们可以追踪到
[12:20] – How? – Most people don’t know this, -怎么追踪 -大部分的人不知道
[12:22] but the serial number of the printer that was used 用于打印照片的打印机
[12:24] to make these photographs is actually embedded into the picture. 它们的序列号其实是嵌入图片的
[12:27] It’s printed in tiny, little yellow dots 印成微小的小黄点
[12:29] invisible to the naked eye. It’s–it’s an FBI thing 肉眼无法识别 这是联调局的技术
[12:31] Used to track counterfeiters. 用于追踪伪造犯
[12:34] I don’t feel so hot. 我感觉不舒服
[12:36] You know, I-I think someone needs a cup of coffee. 我看有人需要喝杯咖啡
[12:43] Here is your 4-shot latte. 你四份咖啡的拿铁
[12:46] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[12:48] Considering I’m supposed to be dead, 鉴于我本该死掉
[12:51] about right. 应该算不错
[12:54] I just can’t believe that freak was actually in my bedroom. 我只是不敢相信居然有人进了我的卧室
[12:57] We’ll find him. 我们会抓到他的
[12:58] I know how tough it can be– 我懂你的心情
[13:00] the crazy fans, the constant scrutiny, 狂热粉丝 时刻活在被人注视之下
[13:02] the pressure of living your life under a microscope. 生活事无巨细的被人窥视的压力
[13:04] I mean, I can relate. 我是说 我也一样
[13:06] On a smaller scale, of course, but still, it’s… 虽然没你红 但还是
[13:12] Wh-who are you? 你 你是哪位
[13:15] On a much smaller scale. 比你不红太多
[13:18] – Dad. There you are. – Hey, Alexis. -爸 你在这 -阿丽克西斯
[13:20] What are you doing he — oh, the, uh, the letter for Pi — 你怎么来了 是为派的推荐信吗
[13:22] The — I just, I’m about to — I just gotta make a few tweaks. 只是 我正要 我还想修改一下
[13:25] – You haven’t written it. – Not all — not yet. -你还没写吧 -没完 好吧 没写
[13:28] I thought you might need some help… 我就知道你需要帮忙
[13:29] so I came up with some talking points for you. 所以我列了几个要点供你参考
[13:31] Oh, good. Okay, um… 哦 挺好的
[13:32] “Outstanding person… natural leader.” 出类拔萃 领导风范
[13:35] Dad, I know you and Pi don’t always see eye-to-eye. 爸 我知道你看不上派
[13:38] If you don’t feel comfortable doing this — 你要是不想写
[13:39] No, listen, hey… 没有的事
[13:41] Hey, Pi and I see eye-to-eye 我和派在一件重要的事上
[13:43] on one very important redheaded thing. 见解十分一致
[13:46] – I love you. – I love you, too. -就是爱你 -我也爱你
[13:48] Hey! Can you believe that about Mandy Sutton? 你听说曼迪·萨顿的事了吗
[13:50] – It’s weird, right? – Yes, weird — -很奇怪吧 -确实
[13:52] Remember how much I loved her show, 还记得我多喜欢她的节目吗
[13:54] and those secret identity glasses? 还有秘密眼镜
[13:56] If you were mad at me, I’d wear a pair of glassesto dinner, 你生我气时 我就戴一副去吃饭
[13:58] and you’d pretend like you didn’t know who I was? 你就假装不认识我
[14:00] -I remember, actually– – but then she grew up. -记得 事实上 -不过她长大就变了
[14:02] And whoa! I mean, how does that happen to someone — 真是的 真不明白一个人怎么就
[14:04] – becoming such a hot mess? – I — -变得这么不可救药呢 -我
[14:12] Oh, my god. 上帝啊
[14:14] – I… thought you were… – Yeah. -我 以为你 -没错
[14:17] Alexis, this is Mandy. 阿丽克西斯 这位是曼迪
[14:20] We’re just, uh, keeping her under wraps for now. 我们还在 保密她活着的消息
[14:23] This is my daughter. 这是我女儿
[14:26] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[14:27] No, dad, it’s not true. 爸 那不是真的
[14:30] Yes, I know what they wrote. 我看了报纸
[14:32] We’re still engaged. 订婚当然有效
[14:33] What do you mean aunt Theresa put it on her facebook? 什么叫特雷莎姑姑在脸谱网上发了状态
[14:35] Well, t- tell her to take it down. 那就让她删了
[14:37] I gotta go. I love you. 我得挂了 爱你哦
[14:40] Bye. 拜拜
[14:41] Hey, Espo. 埃斯波
[14:42] Do you believe everything that they write in the newspapers? 你会无条件的相信报纸吗
[14:45] Oh. Hell, no. I mean, except for that thing 当然不 除了
[14:48] between Castle and his ex-wife. I mean, it’s — 卡塞尔和他前妻这事 那事
[14:54] Did you find anything on Claire? 找到克莱尔的线索了吗
[14:55] As a matter of fact, I did. 找到了
[14:57] I went into the phone records of that limo company. 我调查了豪轿公司的电话记录
[14:59] It turns out that Claire was the one 发现那晚叫车的
[15:00] who ordered that limo last night. 正是克莱尔
[15:02] Why would claire order a limo to take her to Mandy’s place? 克莱尔为什么叫车送自己去曼迪家
[15:05] I don’t know. But I just got off the phone with Claire’s roommate, 不知道 刚跟克莱尔的室友通过电话
[15:08] said Claire’s been going through some things the last couple of days. 说是克莱尔最近几天有心事
[15:10] She’s been upset… crying. 心情不好 一直哭
[15:11] Hey. Those photos of Mandy in her bedroom — 关于曼迪卧室的照片
[15:14] I traced the printer’s serial number 我查到了打印机序列号
[15:16] to an electronics store in midtown. 属于市中心一家电子商城
[15:18] According to the extended warranty, 根据这份过期逮捕证
[15:19] it belongs to a ken castor. 打印机是肯·卡斯特的
[15:22] – So he’s done time. – For aggravated assault. -他犯过事 -恶性袭击事件
[15:24] And then two years ago, 两年前
[15:25] he was hit with a restraining order for stalking… Mandy Sutton. 他因涉嫌跟踪曼迪·萨顿被签发了限制令
[15:28] Old habits die hard. 本性难移
[15:30] And those paparazzi photos from the night that she was killed, 这是她被害当晚的狗仔队拍摄的照片
[15:32] I went through them. Look who was right there 看我在上面找到了谁
[15:35] when Claire stepped out of that limo… 正当克莱尔走出轿车时
[15:37] Same guy. 同一个人
[15:41] Police! N.Y.P.D.! 警察
[15:49] Kitchen clear. 厨房安全
[15:49] Bedroom clear! 卧室安全
[15:51] Hey. Closet. 壁橱
[15:57] Let go of me! 放开我
[16:00] – Let go of me! – Gimme your arm! -放开我 -把手背过来
[16:02] I didn’t do anything! 我什么也没干
[16:03] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[16:08] I think we got our guy. 应该就是他了
[16:14] No, listen. You don’t understand. 听着 你不明白
[16:17] The hell we don’t. 确实不明白
[16:18] We know that you took those pictures, Ken. 我们只知道这些是你拍的 肯
[16:20] We know that you were in her apartment. 还有你去过她卧室的事实
[16:22] Because she needed me. 因为她需要我
[16:24] Needed you? 需要你
[16:25] I was protecting her. 我在保护她
[16:27] I was watching over her, and she… 我在守护她 她
[16:29] she needed that. 她需要守护
[16:30] Right. 确实
[16:31] Cause she didn’t have people watching her 因为以前都没人
[16:33] and staring at her already. 关注她
[16:35] They didn’t care. 他们不在乎她
[16:35] Not like me. They– they… 没有我那么在乎
[16:37] they don’t understand her. 他们不懂她
[16:39] I mean, they drove her to it, you know? 是他们把她变成这样的
[16:43] That’s why I sent her the pictures — 所以我寄去了那些照片
[16:46] because she needed to know that someone cared. 因为她得知道还有人在乎她
[16:48] She — she needed to know that someone was watching. 她 她得知道有人在看着她
[16:50] Is that what you were doing outside of her apartment last night? 你昨晚去她公寓也是为了看着她吗
[16:55] Watching? 看着她
[16:59] I-I should have saved her. 我本可以救她一命的
[17:01] But I-I never saw her. 但我没看见她
[17:03] I-I-I waited for the limo, 我…我等来了豪轿
[17:05] but then that girl came out– 但出来的却是那个女孩
[17:07] the–the not Mandy, the other girl. 不是曼迪 是那个女孩
[17:10] So I-I went around to the back alley, 所以我绕到后巷去
[17:12] and I wait across the street. 隔了条街守着
[17:13] When the other girl goes in the front, 通常那个女孩走前门的时候
[17:15] that means that Mandy goes in the back. 曼迪就会从后门离开
[17:17] But… but she didn’t. 但她没有
[17:20] Wait, you waited for Mandy out in back? 等等 你在后门等曼迪出来
[17:22] Yeah. 是啊
[17:23] Did you see anything else? 你看到什么了吗
[17:25] Did you see anyone go in or out of that alley? 你看见有人进出那条巷子吗
[17:28] J-just the motorcycle. 只看见一辆摩托车
[17:30] Wait a minute. What… 等等 什么…
[17:32] What motorcycle? 什么样的摩托车
[17:34] Well, right when I was going in the back, 就在我朝后巷走的时候
[17:35] there was a motorcycle that was going into the– the alley. 有辆摩托车正开进巷子
[17:38] What time? When? 什么时间
[17:40] 10:07. 10点07
[17:41] I-I-I wrote it down. 我记下来了
[17:43] I-I write everything down. 我习惯把所有事情都写下来
[17:45] And then at, uh, 10:12, it, uh, it left. 10点12离开的
[17:48] Did you get a license plate? 你看到车牌号了吗
[17:49] I couldn’t write it down. It was going too fast. 没记下来 它开得太快了
[17:51] What about the rider? 那骑车的人呢
[17:53] – Did you see his face? – They were wearing a helmet. -你看到他的脸了吗 -他戴着头盔
[17:58] I-I didn’t know Mandy was back there. 我不知道曼迪在那儿
[18:00] I mean, I-I never saw her go back, you know? 我是说 我根本没看到她出来
[18:03] What about the motorcycle? 那摩托车呢
[18:04] Color? Trim? 颜色 装饰
[18:06] I wrote that down. 这我记得
[18:07] It was–it was red. It was, um…it was a red Ducati 800 supersport. 是红色的 是辆红色的杜卡迪800
[18:14] It had gold wheels, and it had a flame decal on the body. 轮子是金色的 车身有火焰状的贴花
[18:22] – What do you think? – He’s a nut job. -你怎么看 -他是个疯子
[18:24] But he’s probably not our killer. 但他很有可能不是凶手
[18:26] Yeah? How’s that? 是嘛 你怎么知道
[18:27] Unlike the paparazzi, he knew Claire was getting out of the limo. 和狗仔不同 他知道轿车里出来的是克莱尔
[18:30] So he can tell them apart. 他能区分她俩
[18:31] And since he’s obsessed with Mandy, 而他迷恋的是曼迪
[18:33] there would be no reason for him to go after Claire. 所以对克莱尔下手就说不通了
[18:35] We’ll hold him. 我们先扣留他
[18:36] But if he’s not our killer, he’s probably our best witness. 即便他不是凶手 也很可能是我们的最佳证人
[18:38] Why don’t we get ahold of traffic cam footage in the area? 去调出这一带的交通监控录像
[18:41] Let’s see if we can get a plate on that Ducati. 看能不能发现那辆杜卡迪的牌照
[18:43] Gold wheels, a flame decal on the body. 金色车轮 车身有火焰贴花
[18:45] It’s gotta be a custom job. 肯定是定制的
[18:46] Yeah. I’ll check with bike shops in the area, 我去查查这一带的摩托车店
[18:48] see if I can find the place that did that work. 看能不能找到做这类装饰的地方
[18:50] Where’s Castle? 卡塞尔在哪儿
[18:50] He’s having dinner with his other ex-wife, 他在和他另一位前妻吃饭
[18:52] Something about not wanting her to feel left out. 说不想让她感觉受冷落之类的
[18:56] – Good one. – He’s holed up in the break room -编得好 -他窝在休息室
[18:58] writing that letter for Alexis’ boyfriend. 给阿丽克西斯的男友写推荐信呢
[18:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:05] Will you stop worrying? 别担心了好嘛
[19:06] He’ll have lots of great things to say about you. 他肯定会大大夸你一番的
[19:08] – I guarantee it. – I don’t know. -我保证 -我不确定
[19:09] I’m not exactly Mr. C.’s favorate person. C先生并不怎么待见我
[19:11] And he is taking an awfully long time. 再说这封信他确实写了很久
[19:14] He does have other things to do, you know. 他确实有其他事情要做
[19:16] No, Al, that’s not what I meant. 不 阿尔 我不是这个意思
[19:18] Maybe he’s done by now. 他现在也许已经写完了
[19:19] He said he’d text me when it was ready. 他说写完就会给我发短信的
[19:21] Let’s see. 我看看
[19:24] That’s weird. My phone’s off. 奇怪 我的手机关机了
[19:29] That’s…not my ring. 这…不是我的铃声
[19:32] – Hello? – You have my phone. -喂 -你拿了我的手机
[19:35] Mandy? Hi. 曼迪 你好
[19:37] Uh, yeah, I just realized. 对 我才发现
[19:39] Funny, we must have switched. 稀奇了 我们肯定是拿串了
[19:41] I need it. I’m at the Wessex Hotel. 我要用手机 我在韦塞克斯酒店
[19:43] Okay. Sure. Oh, it’s– not like I took it on purpose or anything, 好 我没有故意拿你手机什么的
[19:47] just a misunderstanding. 这只是个误会
[19:51] Room 522. 房间号522
[19:53] Yeah, sure. Not a… 好 没问…
[19:55] Hello? 喂
[19:58] I guess I’m bringing Mandy her phone. 我得去给曼迪送手机
[20:00] I-I gotta head uptown. 我得去上城区
[20:01] The bee pupae are emerging. See you later? 出现蜂蛹了 那我们回见
[20:03] – Okay. Bye. – Bye. Oh! -好 再见 -再见
[20:12] Hey, so, uh…here’s your phone. 嗨 你的手机
[20:21] Look, I’m sorry about that whole “Hot mess” thing I said before. 听着 我很抱歉之前说你”不可救药”
[20:25] Sorry that you said it, or sorry that I heard it? 抱歉你那么说了 还是抱歉被我听到了
[20:30] I… should probably go. 我…可能该走了
[20:34] It happens when you’re not looking. 你不注意的时候就会改变
[20:37] Excuse me? 什么
[20:39] Before… you asked how it happens– 之前 你问起怎么会改变
[20:40] how someone becomes like me. 怎么会变成我现在这样
[20:43] It happens when you’re not looking, 不注意的时候就会改变
[20:44] And by the time you realize it, it’s already who you are. 等意识到的时候 就已经变成现在的样子了
[20:48] Like the car crash on the side of the road 就好比路边发生了车祸
[20:50] everybody stops and– and watches. 所有人都停下来…观望
[20:54] That doesn’t mean it’s who you have to be. 这并不代表你非得变成这样
[20:57] You can always change. 你总能改头换面的
[20:58] Turns out I don’t do change so well. 事实证明我并不擅长改头换面
[21:01] But…you steal a police car and you set it on fire 但如果你要偷警车 要放火把它烧着的话
[21:05] I’m your girl. 我是绝佳人选
[21:07] Or if you find the greatest guy in the world, 或者找到世界上最好的男生
[21:11] Fall madly in love, 疯狂地相爱
[21:13] and then mess it up by hooking up with my dirtbag ex? 然后和我的人渣前任勾搭 把一切搞砸
[21:17] That I can do. 这都是我能做出的事情
[21:20] Yeah, I… saw that picture online. 对 我在网上看见照片了
[21:23] You and the rest of the world. 全世界都看到了
[21:27] Maybe if you didn’t drink. 或许如果你戒酒的话
[21:29] If I don’t drink, then I start to feel. 如果我戒酒 我就会有感受
[21:33] And I don’t like what I feel. 我不喜欢我感受到的
[21:37] I wish I had those glasses from “Mandy Melody”. 我希望我有个”曼迪·曼乐迪”里的眼镜
[21:41] I’d just put ’em on and… 我戴上它们 然后
[21:44] Just disappear. 就消失了
[21:49] I know how you feel. 我理解你的感受
[21:52] How could you possibly know how feel? 你怎么可能会理解我的感受
[21:56] Because right now, I… 因为现在 我
[21:59] wish I could disappear from my life, too. 也希望可以从我的生活中消失
[22:07] Okay, thanks. I’ll check back. 好的 谢谢 我回头会确认的
[22:11] So how’s Pi’s recommendation going? 派的推荐信写的怎么样了
[22:13] It took me less time to write the last derrick storm novel. 写德里克·斯道姆小说都比这个好写
[22:16] And although they both are works of fiction, 即使他们都是虚构的
[22:17] at least that one was believable. 至少那个有可信度
[22:19] How’s the case coming? 案子进展的怎么样了
[22:20] Well, we got a description of the motorcycle 我们得到了从犯罪现场离开的
[22:21] that left the crime scene, and tech’s trying to 那辆摩托车的描述 科技处正试着
[22:23] get a plate off of traffic cam footage, 从交通摄像头录像里找到车牌号
[22:25] but so far no luck. 但至今还一无所获
[22:26] Our luck just changed. We got the son of a bitch. 有收获了 我们找到那个混蛋了
[22:29] We found a shop that outfitted 我们找到一家商店订制了
[22:30] a red ducati 800 with gold wheels 一辆带有金色轮子和火焰贴花的
[22:33] and a flame decal for one Josh Greenberg. 红色杜卡迪800给一个叫乔什·格林伯格的人
[22:36] Is that our guy? 这就是我们要找的人吗
[22:37] Josh Greenberg had a slight liquidity problem. 乔什·格林伯格有点儿资金周转问题
[22:40] So he sold that bike three days ago for cash 所以他三天前把摩托卖了
[22:42] To… 卖给了
[22:44] This guy. 这个人
[22:45] Jesse Jones–Mandy’s ex. 杰西·琼斯 曼迪的前男友
[22:47] So he lied to us. He was in that alley. 所以他对我们撒谎了 他在那个小巷里
[22:49] All right. Bring him in. 好了 把他带进来问话
[22:49] We already sent a car over to his place. 我们已经派人去他家了
[22:52] He’s not there. Mandy might be able to help out. 他不在那儿 曼迪应该能帮上忙
[22:54] She probably knows his hangouts. 她或许知道他常去的地方
[22:55] All right, go. 好的 去吧
[22:57] The thing about my boyfriend is… 我和我男朋友的问题是
[23:00] I thought I was being so grown-up– 我以为我成熟了
[23:02] moving in with him, getting my own place. 和他同居 租套房子
[23:03] But now it’s my whole life. 但现在这是我生活的一切了
[23:05] And I’m pretty sure I’ve made a huge mistake. 我很确定我犯了一个巨大的错误
[23:08] Do you know why I’m helping him with his grant application? 你知道我为什么要帮他申请经费
[23:11] Because if he gets it, he’ll have to travel. 因为如果他得到了 他就要去旅行
[23:14] That is messed up. You need to tell him. 那太糟了 你得告诉他
[23:16] Tell him what? 告诉他什么
[23:17] That I changed my mind? I don’t want a relationship? 说我改变主意了 说我想分手
[23:20] We have a lease. 我们是有租约的
[23:22] That’s romantic. 那真是太浪漫了
[23:23] And he doesn’t deserve it. 而且这样对他太不公平了
[23:25] He hasn’t done anything wrong. 他什么都没有做错
[23:26] Oh! And then there’s my dad. 哦对 还有我老爸
[23:28] What do I tell him, huh? 我怎么跟他说
[23:29] That he was right all along, 说他从头到尾都是对的
[23:31] That I wasn’t ready? 我没有准备好
[23:34] I wish I would have said that. 我倒是希望我那样说过
[23:36] I wasn’t ready for many things. 我没做好准备的事情多了去了
[23:38] Do you ever look back on something you’ve done 你没有回想过你自己做过的事情
[23:40] and… it’s like someone else is doing it? 然后 觉得像是别人做的
[23:43] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑 对吧
[23:45] Right. 也是
[23:48] Sorry, I… 对不起 我
[23:50] haven’t had anyone to talk to. 没有可以谈心的人
[23:52] Clearly. 很明显
[23:55] “Be true to yourself.” “做真实的自己”
[23:57] That’s what Zach would say. 扎克会这么跟你说
[23:59] And if a situation is bad for you, 而且如果情况对你不利
[24:02] Leave it. That’s what we were going to do. 就别管了 我们一般都会这样做
[24:04] And that’s what you should do, too. 也是你应该做的
[24:10] Mandy, is someone texting you? 曼迪 有人给你发短信了吗
[24:13] Weird, since I’m supposed to be dead. 奇怪 我应该已经死了
[24:16] Oh, it’s my friend Sam. 是我的朋友萨姆
[24:18] “Pretty sure you’re not dead. “非常确定你没有死
[24:19] Need to talk about girl who died. 需要跟你说说死了的女孩
[24:21] Something you need to know”? 有些事情你需要知道
[24:24] Wait, what– what are you doing? 等等 你在干什么
[24:26] Calling him? But you’re supposed to be laying low. 打给他 但你现在保持低调
[24:28] No one’s supposed to know you’re alive. 没人应该知道你还活着
[24:30] He already knows I’m alive. 他已经知道我还活着了
[24:31] He thinks you’re alive. 他以为你还活着
[24:32] He might be trying to find out for sure. 也许他只是想确认一下呢
[24:33] And what if it’s not Sam? 而且万一这不是萨姆
[24:35] It could be the killer trying to lure you out. 也有可能是杀手想引蛇出洞
[24:37] Would you relax? It’s Sam’s number, okay? 别紧张 这是萨姆的号码 好吗
[24:40] And he’s not answering, 他没有接
[24:42] which means he’s probably bartending. 说明他有可能在调酒
[24:43] That place he works is really loud. 他工作的地方很吵
[24:46] I have to go see him. 我要去见他
[24:47] You can’t go out. What if someone sees you? 你不能出去 万一被人看见怎么办
[24:50] You don’t get it, do you? 你还是不明白 对吧
[24:51] I am the one that is supposed to be dead, 本该我死
[24:54] Not Claire. She died because of me. 而不是克莱尔 她是因我而死
[24:57] And I know that people think that I don’t care, 我知道人们以为我不关心
[24:59] But I’m not a monster. 但我不是怪物
[25:00] If Sam has information about Claire’s death, 如果萨姆知道克莱尔之死的内情
[25:02] I need to know what it is. 我要知道那是什么
[25:05] I just want to do one thing right. 我只是想做件正确的事
[25:09] Mandy! 曼迪
[25:11] You shouldn’t be doing this. 你不应该这样做
[25:13] Yeah, well, you’re not gonna stop me. 你阻止不了我
[25:15] Okay, but if you’re going to do it, 如果你执意要去
[25:16] You can’t be recognized. 你不能被认出来
[25:18] Do you understand? You’re going to need someone 懂了吗 你需要个人
[25:19] to do all the talking for you. 帮你跟人说话
[25:23] Come on. 走吧
[25:32] Mandy’s gone?! Gone where? 曼迪不见了 去哪儿了
[25:35] We’re not sure. 还不知道
[25:36] No one at the front desk saw her leave. 前台的人没看见她走
[25:38] Are there any signs of foul play? 有打斗挣扎的痕迹吗
[25:40] Nah, it looks like she just took off. 没有 看起来她是自己离开的
[25:42] Maybe she, uh, picked up where she left off on that bender. 说不定她又继续去寻欢作乐了
[25:44] You guys gotta come back. 你们赶紧回来
[25:45] We have to coordinate a search. 我们得组织搜寻行动
[25:46] We’ll check with the limo company, 我们去问问轿车公司
[25:47] see if she called for a pickup. 看她有没有叫车来接她
[25:48] And I’ll talk to her mom. 我去问问她妈
[25:49] I’ll get a list of all the places she likes to go to. 我会列一张清单写明她平时喜欢去的地方
[25:52] We have to find her before Jesse figures out 我们得在杰西发现自己杀错人之前
[25:54] that he killed the wrong person. 找到她
[25:56] What? 怎么了
[25:58] What happened? 发生什么事了
[25:59] Where’s Mandy? 曼迪呢
[26:04] Are you sure I can’t talk you out of this? 你确定你真的要这样做
[26:06] There he is. There’s sam. 他在那儿 那就是萨姆
[26:08] Are you crazy?! What are you doing? 你疯了吗 你要干什么
[26:10] That’s what I’m here for. 我来这就是为了帮你去叫他
[26:13] Sam! 萨姆
[26:15] Hey, sam! 嘿 萨姆
[26:18] That’s not gonna get the job done there, Red. 这样可是行不通的 小红发
[26:21] You want to lose some layers? 你得脱几件衣服
[26:25] Take off Grandma’s scarf. 把那种祖母戴的围巾给脱了
[26:29] I have something else in mind. 我还有个主意
[26:31] So she was like, “Can you believe it?” 然后她就问”你能相信吗”
[26:33] And I was like, “No way.” 然后我就说”不可能”
[26:36] I am so sorry. 真对不起
[26:38] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[26:40] Oh. Oh, Sam…Right? 萨姆是吧
[26:42] Can I please get her another drink? 能帮我再给她拿一杯吗
[26:44] Oh, and, um… 还有…
[26:45] there’s someone here to see you. 有人要见你
[26:51] Mandy? Oh, my god, girl, is that you? 曼迪 天啊 真的是你吗
[26:54] Can we talk somewhere more private? 我们能去别的地方私下谈谈吗
[26:55] Yeah, um… 当然
[26:57] Y’all meet me over there. 去那儿等我吧
[27:01] Yo, I am so glad that you’re okay. 你没事真是太好了
[27:04] You had me worried. 我很担心你
[27:05] I saw those pictures of you and Jesse, 我看到了你和杰西的那些照片
[27:06] then the next thing you know, everybody’s saying that you’re dead? 然后所有人都说你死了
[27:08] What made you think I wasn’t? 那你怎么知道我没死
[27:10] That clip on the news– 报纸上有张照片
[27:11] the one of the limo dropping “You” off at your building last night, 拍到”你”昨晚在你家门前走下轿车
[27:13] except that girl wasn’t you. 可那女孩并不是你
[27:15] How could you tell? 你怎么知道的
[27:16] ‘Cause that same girl 因为那个女孩
[27:17] was in here last night 昨晚来了这里
[27:19] wearing the same thing she had on as when she got out of that limo. 还穿着和她下轿车时一样的衣服
[27:21] Wait a second. Claire was here last night? 等一下 克莱尔昨晚来了这里
[27:23] Yeah, yeah. I think that’s what her name was. 是啊 她应该是叫这个名字
[27:25] You talked to her? 你和她说过话
[27:26] Yeah, she came in looking for me. 是啊 她是来找我的
[27:28] She heard I was friends with Mandy. 她听说我和曼迪是朋友
[27:29] She wanted her private number. 她想要她的私人电话
[27:31] – What for? – She was trying to reach you because -为什么 -她找你是因为
[27:34] she thought somebody was trying to hurt you. 她觉得有人要伤害你
[27:36] Who? 谁
[27:37] She didn’t say, but she got way mad 她没说 但她一听我不肯给她你的号码
[27:39] when I wouldn’t give her your number. 就变得很激动
[27:41] Yeah, I… man, I thought this girl was nuts– 我还以为这女孩疯了
[27:43] you know, a crazy fan or something. 像那种疯狂的粉丝之类的
[27:45] Then she asked me how she can get in touch with Jesse. 然后她就问我怎么联系杰西
[27:47] Jesse? What does he have to do with this? 杰西 他和这事有什么关系
[27:49] I don’t know, but… 我不知道 但…
[27:50] She was pretty hot to talk to him, too. 她也很想跟杰西谈谈
[27:52] So I called jesse, and I put him on with her. 所以我就打给杰西 让他们谈了
[27:55] What’d she say? 她说什么了
[27:56] I didn’t hear, but she was pretty upset. 我没听见 但她很不安
[27:59] And since she ended up dead, I thought you should know. 后来她死了 所以我以为你该知道
[28:02] Hey, sam! 萨姆
[28:05] Wait here a second. 等我一下
[28:07] People gettin’ thirsty over there. 那儿有人渴了
[28:09] I don’t get it. Did Claire know jesse? 我不明白 克莱尔认识杰西吗
[28:11] I don’t know. I didn’t think she did. 不知道 我以为不认识
[28:13] There’s only one way to find out. 要弄明白只有一个办法
[28:15] I’m calling Jesse. 我要打给杰西
[28:16] Wait. He could be involved. 等等 他可能参与了这事
[28:17] And if Claire thought someone was trying to kill you, 而且如果克莱尔觉得有人想杀你
[28:19] do you really think it’s a good idea to call– 打电话给他真的…
[28:21] Anybody ever tell your friend 有人跟你朋友说过
[28:22] that she looks like Mandy Sutton? 她长得很像曼迪·萨顿吗
[28:23] Yeah, she gets that all the time. 是啊 经常有人这么说
[28:24] It’s a shame what happened to Mandy, isn’t it? 曼迪的遭遇太令人遗憾了 对吧
[28:26] Hey, that is Mandy. 那就是曼迪
[28:28] Oh, my god. Mandy Sutton is alive. 我的天 曼迪·萨顿还活着
[28:30] Mandy Sutton’s alive! 曼迪·萨顿还活着
[28:34] There’s still no word on Jesse’s whereabouts. 还是没有查到杰西的下落
[28:36] Same with Mandy. But get this– 曼迪也是 不过有个问题
[28:38] when I called the limo company 我打给轿车公司
[28:39] to see if she ordered up a ride from her hotel tonight, 想问问她今晚有没有叫车去酒店接她
[28:41] they said she didn’t, but they told me 他们说她没有 但他们告诉我
[28:43] that I wasn’t the only guy asking that question. 我不是唯一一个问了这问题的人
[28:45] – Someone else called? – Yeah, some guy who said -还有别人问了 -对 有个人说
[28:47] that he was with her management company. 他是她经纪公司的
[28:49] But I checked. No one there made that call. 但我查了 她公司没人打过这通电话
[28:51] – Jesse. – Maybe he found out that she was still alive. -是杰西 -他可能发现了她还活着
[28:54] Looks like everyone just did. 大概所有人刚刚都发现了
[28:57] …that Mandy Sutton, 之前被认为已经死亡的
[28:58] presumed dead, may actually be alive. 曼迪·萨顿还活着
[29:00] Mandy was reportedly just spotted at trendy downtown nightspot 有人称在闹市区一家叫猛禽夜店的夜店里
[29:02] the Raptor Lounge. 看到了曼迪
[29:06] And now he knows where to find her. 而且现在他还知道了该去哪找她
[29:12] Hello? 喂
[29:14] Yeah. 是吗
[29:16] Where? 在哪
[29:23] We gotta get her out of there. 我们得把她弄出来
[29:24] Yeah. I’ll send a car to pick her up. 是的 我会派辆车去接她
[29:26] And we have some footage 我们还有一些
[29:27] from the Raptor Lounge shot just moments ago 由我们的观众在猛禽夜店
[29:29] and posted by one of our viewers. 刚刚拍摄并上传的视频
[29:31] Uh… Castle, I-isn’t that– 卡塞尔 那不是…
[29:33] That’s Ale-Alexis. 那是阿…阿丽克西斯
[29:36] What is she doing there? 她在那里干什么
[29:45] We have to get out of here. Uh… 我们得想法子出去
[29:47] Oh! This way. Come on. 这边走 来吧
[29:54] Um, I’m gonna call my dad. 我要给我爸打电话
[29:55] Let’s get out of here first. 先走再说
[29:58] Speak of the devil, and she appears. 说曹操曹操到 她来了
[30:00] I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[30:01] Yeah, same here. Get in. 我也是 上车
[30:03] I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. 我不确定那会是个好主意
[30:05] Get in, both of you. 上车 你俩都上来
[30:15] Get out. 下车
[30:17] Just get out. Out! Now! 下车 马上下车
[30:18] Get over here! 过来
[30:20] Sorry I dragged you into this. 抱歉把你拖下水了
[30:22] Well… I want answers. 我是来要答案的
[30:24] Answers about what? 什么答案
[30:25] Someone is messing with me, 有人在整我
[30:27] and I know you’re involved somehow. 我知道你一定脱不了干系
[30:29] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[30:31] – Don’t lie to me! – Guys, let’s just calm down, okay? -别对我撒谎 -各位 冷静一点 好吗
[30:33] I’m sure we can talk this out. 我相信没有什么是谈不妥的
[30:35] Shut up. 闭嘴
[30:37] Jesse, look at me. 杰西 看着我
[30:39] I made a mistake. 我犯了一个错
[30:40] Okay, I-if you thought whatever happened 好吗 如果你认为
[30:42] the other night between us meant that we were 那晚我们之间发生的事
[30:43] getting back together, I’m sorry, 代表我们可以复合 很抱歉
[30:45] but that’s not what’s gonna happen. 那是不可能的
[30:46] You know that wasn’t you the other night 你知道那天晚上
[30:48] – in that photo. – What? -照片里的人不是你 -什么
[30:51] If it wasn’t her, then who was it? 如果不是她 那她是谁
[30:53] It’s that chick, Claire. 另一个妞 克莱尔
[30:55] I got paid 25 grand to show up and suck face 有人出2万5千块让我跟她
[30:57] with her for a couple minutes. 接吻以及被拍
[30:59] – You’re telling me that you really don’t know? – No! -你是说你真的不知道这事吗 -不知道
[31:01] I was messed up that night. I don’t remember anything. 那晚我醉得一塌糊涂 什么都不记得
[31:05] I don’t even remember getting messed up. 甚至不记得我是怎么喝醉的
[31:07] Maybe you didn’t. 也许你不是喝醉
[31:08] Maybe somebody drugged you so you wouldn’t remember. 也许是有人给你下药 所以你没有记忆
[31:10] And then I-I would see the photos 然后让我看见照片
[31:12] and assume that it was me? Jesse… 以为那是我自己吗 杰西
[31:15] How could you do that to me? 你怎么能这样对我
[31:16] This isn’t about you, not anymore. 这跟你没关系 不再有关系了
[31:19] What happened, Mandy? 到底出了什么事 曼迪
[31:21] Who killed Claire? 谁杀了克莱尔
[31:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:26] What do you care? 你这么关心是为什么
[31:27] I care ’cause the cops are trying to pin it on me. 我关心是因为警察想把这事扣在我头上
[31:31] Someone must have seen me in the alley that night. 那天晚上一定有人在巷子里看到我
[31:33] Wait a minute. You were there, 等等 你在现场
[31:34] – when she was killed? – I had to talk to her. -她被杀的时候 -我得跟她谈谈
[31:38] Now we were supposed to get another 25 grand 现在我们本该收到余下的2万5千块钱
[31:40] for staging that photo, 只要照片登出来的时候
[31:42] if we kept our mouth shut when the story ran. 我们没有做任何动作
[31:43] Only bitch got a conscience, felt bad about everything 都怪那婊子突然良心发现 对这一切
[31:46] she had done, especially ’cause the pictures 都感到内疚 特别是那张照片
[31:48] broke up you and what’s his name–Zach. 害你和那个叫扎克分手了
[31:51] She just had to set things right. 她非得去补救这一切
[31:53] That’s why she was trying to get in touch with you last night. 这就是昨晚她想找你谈谈的原因
[31:55] She called me and said she was going over to your place 她打电话给我 说她要去你家
[31:58] to tell you everything. 把一切都告诉你
[31:59] Only that means I’m not gonna get my money. 这代表我就拿不到余款了
[32:01] So I go over there to talk her out of it, 所以我去找她谈话 希望能阻止她
[32:03] that’s it! 就是这样
[32:05] And when I get there, she’s dead. 我到那里的时候 她已经死了
[32:08] Jesse, if you didn’t kill Claire, 杰西 如果你没杀克莱尔
[32:09] Then put the gun down. 那就把枪放下
[32:11] We can go tohe police together and figure this out. 我们可以一起去警局 把事情查清楚
[32:13] – I promise… – You’re trying to confuse me! -我保证… -你想唬弄我
[32:14] Now shut up before I do something I– 在我伤害你之前 把嘴闭上
[32:17] Turn around right now, Jesse! 马上转身 杰西
[32:19] Drop that gun, Jesse! 把枪放下 杰西
[32:20] Show ’em! Show your hands! 手 把手举起来
[32:21] Down! Now, now! 蹲下 马上
[32:25] Dad. 爸爸
[32:27] It’s okay. It’s over. 没事了 都结束了
[32:39] If Jesse’s story is true, then Claire was about to reveal 如果杰西说的是实话 克莱尔是因为要
[32:41] that those photos were fake and someone killed her for it. 戳穿照片是伪造的而被人谋杀
[32:45] So maybe Claire Samuels 也许克莱尔·萨缪尔斯
[32:46] was the intended target after all. 就是凶手的目标
[32:49] If Jesse’s story is true. That’s a big “if.” 如果杰西说的是实话 悬
[32:53] All right, thanks, Bill. 好的 谢谢 比尔
[32:55] So Jesse was telling the truth about this much– 杰西这部分的话被证实是真的
[32:57] he deposited $25,000 cash 五天前 他的确
[32:59] in his bank account five days ago. 往银行里存了2万5千块现金
[33:01] Any more on who paid him? 关于付钱的人有发现吗
[33:02] No, we got a typewritten note 没有 我们找到一张打印的纸条
[33:04] that told him when to meet Claire at the bar 写着什么时候去酒吧见克莱尔
[33:05] and where to find the money at a dead drop. 以及进行交易的秘密地点
[33:07] Why would someone pay that much money 为什么会有人愿意付那么多钱
[33:08] to stage a photo in the first place? 来伪造这样一张照片
[33:10] And what was so important about it 又是为什么这张照片如此重要
[33:11] that someone would kill Claire 以至于有人竟然灭口克莱尔
[33:12] in order to keep it from being exposed as a fake? 以免被戳穿照片的真实性
[33:15] I don’t know, 我不知道
[33:16] but I could think of someone who might. 但我知道有可能知情的人是谁
[33:18] Guys, did Jesse tell you 各位 杰西有说
[33:19] where in the club that photo was taken? 照片是在夜店哪个位置被拍下的吗
[33:20] Somewhere in the back hidden from view. 内部闭路电视盲区
[33:22] Couldn’t be any witnesses, or the gag wouldn’t work. 为了保证没有目击者 不然早就流传出去了
[33:24] So that photographer didn’t just happen to be there. 所以那个拍照的人不是碰巧在那
[33:27] He was in on it. 他跟他们是一伙儿的
[33:28] So who’s the photographer? 拍照的人是谁
[33:31] James Lockhart. How you doin’? 詹姆斯·洛克哈特 你好啊
[33:33] N.Y.P.D. We gotta ask you some questions, bro. 纽约警局 我们要问你几个问题 老兄
[33:36] Listen, can you guys come back a little later? 你俩能晚点再来吗
[33:38] Excuse me? 你说什么
[33:39] There’s an actress in this cafe, Reese Wellingford? 有个女演员在咖啡店里 瑞丝·威灵福特
[33:41] I’ve been waiting an hour for her to come out. 我等了一个小时就为了等她出来
[33:43] Listen, fool, this is a criminal investigation. 这可是刑事侦查 笨蛋
[33:45] Who paid you to take those pictures 你卖给专盯名人网的那些照片
[33:46] you sold to “Celebgazer”? 是谁雇你拍的
[33:47] The ones with Jesse Jones 就是那张杰西·琼斯
[33:48] and the girl who wasn’t Mandy Sutton? 和假曼迪·萨顿的合照
[33:50] Nobody paid me. 没人雇我拍
[33:51] Oh, really? So you just ended up in that backroom 你是说 他俩在酒吧后边亲热的时候
[33:53] in that bar when those two hooked up? 你只是刚好在那 是吗
[33:55] Yep, just lucky, I guess. Here she is. 是的 纯粹走运而已 她出来了
[33:57] Where? I don’t even– is she over– where is it? 在哪 我咋没看到 在哪呢
[34:00] Did you see her? I don’t even see her. Is she– 你看到她了吗 我看不到 她–
[34:01] Am I–am I in the way? Oh, you can’t, uh, um… 是我挡镜头了吗 拍不到
[34:04] Oh, hey! Oh, there she goes. She’s right there. 糟糕 她走了 她在那呢
[34:06] Oh, no. Oh. She got in a cab. 太可惜了 她上计程车了
[34:09] All right, look, I got a tip, okay? 好吧 我得到可靠消息了
[34:11] They said show up at such and such time, go in the back. 他们告诉我地点和时间 走到后门去
[34:13] I got a few shots before security threw me out. 在保安撵我出来之前我拍了几张照片
[34:16] So who gave you that tip? 谁给你透露消息的
[34:17] – I can’t tell you that. – I thought we were cool. -我不能透露 -警民合作嘛
[34:19] Oh, come on. You think I’m gonna rat out my sources? 拜托 你们以为我会出卖我的线人吗
[34:21] This is my livelihood. 我不会砸自己的饭碗
[34:22] How do you think your livelihood’s gonna go 你觉得如果我和我搭档跟你一整天
[34:24] with me and my boy here following you around all day? 你的饭碗还保得住吗
[34:29] Harvey Stryker from Celebgazer. com tipped him off? 专盯名人网的哈维·史崔克透露给他的
[34:33] He didn’t just run that photo on “Celebgazer,” 他不只是把照片挂在网上
[34:35] he set the whole thing up. 整件事是他策划的
[34:36] But why? Doesn’t this dirtbag have enough scandals to report on 为什么 难不成这混蛋不自己伪造点丑闻
[34:38] without having to make up his own? 就没有其他可以报道了吗
[34:40] Because it wasn’t just about the one scandal. 因为这不只是一起丑闻
[34:42] For years, Mandy has been drawing millions of eyeballs 多年来 曼迪用她公众形象的毁灭
[34:45] to “Celebgazer,” with her public meltdowns, 酗酒的劣迹 进了康复中心
[34:48] or drunken escapades, the, uh, trips to rehab. 为专盯名人网招徕了无数眼球
[34:51] But in the past few months, she calmed down, 但是过去的几个月 她很低调
[34:52] got her life back in order. 她回到了井然有序的生活当中
[34:53] Because of Zach. 因为她遇到了扎克
[34:55] Which was no good for business. 而这对他们的生意不利
[34:56] So Harvey staged the photo, turns Mandy back into the train wreck 所以哈维拍了照 让曼迪回到
[34:59] that he grew to love and exploit. 糜烂的生活 好让他利用
[35:01] And it worked, too, until Claire was gonna ruin it all 这招很奏效 直到克莱尔扬言要
[35:03] by calling the photo out as a hoax, 将骗局昭告天下破坏这一切
[35:05] destroying Harvey’s reputation. 摧毁哈维的名声
[35:06] And that’s why Harvey was at the apartment. 所以哈维在公寓里
[35:10] He wasn’t waiting for Mandy. He was waiting for Claire. 他不是在等曼迪 而是克莱尔
[35:12] He was waiting to silence her. 他在等着杀她灭口
[35:17] Fake? No, no, no, no. 假的 不 不 不可能
[35:19] Celebgazer.com doesn’t do fake. 专盯名人网才不造假呢
[35:21] And yet you ran that one. 你开了个先河
[35:22] Come on, Harvey. 招了吧 哈维
[35:23] We know you set the whole thing up. 我们知道整件事是你策划的
[35:25] You paid Jesse, then you paid Claire. 你雇佣杰西 然后收买克莱尔
[35:28] I didn’t pay anyone. And who is Claire? 我没有收买任何人 克莱尔是谁呢
[35:31] The girl in the photo. 照片上的那女孩
[35:35] The one that you killed right 也就是威胁说要揭发你
[35:37] after she threatened to expose you? 之后被你杀了的那个女孩
[35:38] Wait a minute. 等等
[35:39] I had nothing to do with any of this. 我和这件事完全没有关系
[35:41] So then how did you get that photo? 那你是怎么得到照片的
[35:44] I bought it from a freelancer. 我从一个自由记者的手上买的
[35:45] We spoke with him. 我们和他谈过了
[35:46] He said that you sent him to that bar, 他说是你派他去那个酒吧的
[35:48] which means you knew Claire and Jesse were there. 也就是说你知道克莱尔和杰西当时在那
[35:53] How did you know? 你是怎么知道的
[35:54] The same way I always know. 用一贯的渠道知道的
[35:56] I was tipped! 有人向我透露的
[35:57] Do you actually expect us to believe that? 你以为我们会相信你的话吗
[35:59] It’s true! I swear. 这是真的 我发誓
[36:00] I remember exactly when it happened. 我清清楚楚记得什么时候的事
[36:02] They called my cell. I can show you. 他们打我电话 我可以证明给你们看
[36:04] Yo, that phone call Harvey got came from a burner phone. 哈维给的那个电话来自一个一次性手机
[36:07] Paid for with cash. 用现金支付的
[36:08] So they were covering their tracks. 所以他们在掩盖踪迹
[36:09] Yeah, only they didn’t do a very good job of it. 只是他们的技术太糙了
[36:11] They forgot to disable the G.P.S. 忘了禁用GPS
[36:13] We were able to track the G.P.S. data. 我们可以追踪GPS数据
[36:14] Yeah. That phone was in the alley 案子发生的那天晚上
[36:16] behind Mandy’s building the night of the murder. 那个电话在曼迪那栋楼后面的小巷里
[36:17] So then whoever bought that phone is our killer. 所以买这个电话的人就是凶手
[36:23] Thank you for coming in. We, uh, we just wanted 谢谢你们过来一趟 我们 我们只是想
[36:25] to keep you up-to-date on the investigation. 让你们了解调查的最新进展
[36:28] So there’s been a development? 这么说是有新的进展了吗
[36:29] Yes, we have a lead. 是的 我们有新的线索
[36:31] We’ve identified the cell phone of the person 我们已经识别出了
[36:34] that set up that fake photo. 策划假照片那个人的手机
[36:36] And we believe the same person killed Claire Samuels. 而且我们相信这和杀了克莱尔·萨缪尔斯是同一个人
[36:39] Who is it? 是谁
[36:40] Well, actually, it was a burner phone. 实际上 是个一次性手机
[36:42] A burner phone? 一次性手机
[36:44] So it’s not traceable. 也就是说无法追踪到
[36:45] Uh, normally, it wouldn’t be. 通常来说 是追踪不到没错
[36:47] But the person who bought this phone 但是买了手机的这个人
[36:48] made one crucial mistake. 犯了一个致命的错误
[36:51] They didn’t get rid of it when they were done. 他们用完之后没有扔掉
[36:53] Matter of fact, it’s still on right now. 事实上 那个手机现在还开着
[37:02] Mom? 妈妈
[37:11] Mom! 妈妈
[37:13] You set up that photo? 那张照片是你安排的
[37:16] You did this to me? Why would you do that? 这一切都是你干的 你为什么要这么做
[37:18] Why do you wanna ruin my life? 你为什么想要毁掉我的生活
[37:21] It was Zach who was ruining your life. 毁掉你生活的人是扎克
[37:23] I was saving you. 我是在拯救你
[37:24] Wait a minute. Wait. You did this 等一下 等等 你这么做
[37:27] to break me up with Zach? 是为了拆散我和扎克
[37:29] He was the best thing that ever happened to me. 他是我这辈子遇到的最好的事情了
[37:32] He was gonna take me away from all of this. 他准备带我离开这一切
[37:34] That’s right, away from everything we’d worked for — 是啊 带你离开我们一直努力奋斗得来的一切
[37:37] your tour, your career, 你的巡回演出 你的事业
[37:39] he was gonna cost you millions. 他会害你损失上百万的
[37:41] You mean cost you millions? 你是说害你损失上百万吧
[37:43] And for what? 你放弃这一切是图什么呢
[37:44] A chance to be normal! 过普通人生活的机会
[37:47] Normal. 普通人
[37:47] You’re special. 你生来就与众不同
[37:49] Zach didn’t understand that. 扎克不理解
[37:53] And neither did Claire. 克莱尔也无法理解
[37:55] So you…killed her? 所以你就把她给杀了
[37:58] She was gonna tell you what I’d done. 她要把我所做的一切告诉你
[38:01] She was gonna make you hate me. 她要让你恨我
[38:04] I couldn’t let her drive a wedge between us. 我不能让她分裂咱俩
[38:06] I couldn’t. 我做不到
[38:08] Marilyn Sutton, please stand up. 玛丽莲·萨顿 请起身
[38:12] Turn around. 转过身去
[38:14] You’re under arrest for the murder 你因谋杀克莱尔·萨缪尔斯
[38:15] of Claire Samuels. 而被捕
[38:18] Mandy, sweetie, you understand, right? 曼迪 亲爱的 你理解妈妈的所作所为的 对吧
[38:23] I did this for you, Mandy. 我这么做都是为了你呀 曼迪
[38:26] Everything I did, I did for you. 我做的一切都是为了你呀
[38:29] No, mom. 不 妈妈
[38:31] You did it for you. 你这么做都是为了你自己
[38:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[38:42] Just when I thought 正当我以为
[38:43] life couldn’t get any more messed up, right? 我的生活已经跌倒谷底了
[38:46] And the train wreck continues. The press is gonna love this. 真是雪上加霜啊 媒体肯定爱死这种猛料了
[38:53] Sorry. I’m gonna go. 抱歉 我得走了
[38:57] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[38:59] Um, hey, Mandy. Sorry, um, not to pry, 曼迪 抱歉 我不是想要干涉你的生活
[39:03] but, uh, it would be really easy just to run and hide 可我认为遇到这种事后 逃走躲起来
[39:07] from all this. 的确是很容易的选择
[39:10] But don’t. 但别这么做
[39:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:15] Thank you for all you guys did. 谢谢你们所做的一切
[39:21] Um, could you thank Alexis for me, too, please? 可不可以也替我谢谢阿丽克西斯
[39:24] I will. Yeah, she was here. 我会的 她刚才还在这的
[39:26] Actually, I don’t know where she went. There’s, oh — 我也不知道她跑哪去了 那个…
[39:28] I’m back, and I’ve brought someone with me. 我回来了 我还带了个人来
[39:31] Hey, Mandy. 曼迪
[39:33] Zach. 扎克
[39:42] Once we realized Mandy hadn’t really cheated on him, 当我们发现曼迪其实并没有背叛他
[39:45] I tracked him down. 我就第一时间找到了他
[39:46] I thought he needed to know. 我想他需要知道真相
[39:48] Good. 干得好
[39:51] I hope it works out for them. 我希望他们俩能有好结果
[39:53] Mandy needs something good in her life. 曼迪的生活中需要些正能量
[39:56] They’ve got a shot. 他们有机会的
[39:57] They seem to really love each other 他们俩好像真的很相爱
[40:00] for all the right reasons. 单纯的相爱
[40:02] Oh, um, speaking of boyfriends… 说到男朋友
[40:07] Pi’s letter of recommendation. 这是派的推荐信
[40:12] He did get the deadline extended, right? 他把截止日期推后了 对吧
[40:15] No, he did. 是的 推后了
[40:15] Good. 很好
[40:18] How did I spell “Pi”? Did I put it like the dessert? “派”是哪个字 “苹果派”的”派”吗
[40:20] – ‘Cause that was just– – No, dad. -因为我实在是不知道 -不 爸
[40:22] – You got it right. – Okay. -你没错 -那就好
[40:25] I’m just not sure I did. 我只是不太确定我没错
[40:30] Where — where you off to? 你 你要去哪
[40:34] There’s something I need to do. 我有点事要处理一下
[40:38] Hey, Castle, 卡塞尔
[40:39] looks like your love life made the paper again. 你的情感生活好像又见报了
[40:41] Ah, what? All right. 什么 好吧
[40:43] All right, who am I hooking up with now? 好吧 我这次又跟谁好上了
[40:45] “Novelist Richard Castle and New York police detective “纽约本土小说家理查德·卡塞尔
[40:49] Katherine Beckett, both native New Yorkers, 和纽约本土警探凯特·贝克特
[40:51] are pleased to announce their engagement.” 今日宣布了他们订婚的喜讯”
[40:53] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[40:56] I didn’t — I did — 我没有 我
[40:56] I didn’t do this. 这不是我干的
[41:00] Actually, I did. 事实上这是我干的
[41:04] – I thought you… – I know, I know, Castle. I like my privacy. -你不是说 -我知道 卡塞尔 我注重我的隐私
[41:06] But I do realize that you’re somewhat famous. 但是我意识到了你好歹算个名人
[41:09] Somewhat? I — 好歹算是个 我
[41:11] Yes. And if we’re gonna be together, 没错 如果我想和你在一起的话
[41:14] I have to come to terms with that, 我就得学着接受并且适应这一点
[41:16] and if they are gonna write about you, 而且如果媒体非要爆你的料不可的话
[41:17] I want it to be the truth. 我希望他们能爆些真材实料
[41:19] I want it to be about us. 我希望他们写的是咱俩
[41:23] Well, there’s no one I — 你是我最希望…
[41:28] There’s no one I’d rather share a headline with. 你是我最希望和我一起等上头条的人了
[41:30] But just for the interest of accuracy… 但是为了准确起见
[41:34] does it say we’re getting married in space? 这上面是不是说我们要在太空举行婚礼
[41:36] No, it’s not gonna happen, babe. 没有 别做梦了 宝贝
[41:41] Be pretty fun. 会很有趣的
[41:44] Space. 太空婚礼
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme