Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况
[00:18] Hello? 你好
[00:20] Is anybody there? 有人在吗
[00:22] Do you need assistance? 你需要帮助吗
[00:25] Are you in danger? 你有危险吗
[00:29] Castle, what if it rains? 卡塞尔 下雨怎么办
[00:31] On our wedding day? 我们婚礼那天
[00:32] That’s supposed to be good luck. 下雨会带来好运
[00:33] But we’ll find a venue that has an indoor area, 但以防万一 还是找个带室内厅的
[00:36] just in case. 婚宴地点吧
[00:37] Even if we find the perfect place, 就算找到了完美的地方
[00:38] – it’s not gonna be available until at least October. – October! -那也得等到十月以后 -十月
[00:42] Harvest season. Perfect. 丰收的季节 完美
[00:44] Perfect, except if you want my dad to walk me down the aisle. 是完美 但那样我爸就不能陪我走向圣坛了
[00:47] He’s gonna be in Europe on the research project. 他到时要去欧洲进行项目研究
[00:49] Oh. Fine. We’ll have a winter wedding. 好吧 那就来个冬季婚礼
[00:51] Didn’t we say we wanted to do it outside? 不是说要在室外举行吗
[00:52] Right. Yeah, frostbite isn’t very festive. 是啊 冻伤可不太喜庆
[00:56] How about we get hitched, uh, spring of next year? 不如明年春天再结婚
[00:58] And what if I wanna get married sooner? Hmm? 要是我想早点结婚呢
[01:01] Who could blame you? 谁能怪你呢
[01:02] You two are so adorable. 你俩真甜蜜
[01:06] Oh, you know what? 我跟你说
[01:06] Maybe we could find a venue for this summer. 也许我们可以今年夏天结婚
[01:09] You want to have a wedding 你要在纽约的盛夏
[01:10] in the middle of a new york summer? 举行婚礼
[01:12] No. You’re right. 不要 你说得对
[01:14] Oh! I know! September! 我知道了 九月
[01:16] It’s not too hot. It’s not too cold. 不会太冷 不会太热
[01:17] It’s right in the goldilocks zone. 温度适宜
[01:19] – It’s perfect. – It is, except I’ll be out of town -简直完美 -但我九月的周末
[01:20] every weekend on my book signing tour. 都要出城签售小说
[01:22] So unless we get married on a Monday, 除非我们在周一结婚
[01:23] September’s gonna be tough. 不然九月也不行
[01:26] A little unsolicited advice. 主动给你们点建议
[01:28] Do you give another kind? 你哪条建议不是主动给出的
[01:30] In life, 生命中
[01:31] there is no such thing as a perfect time for anything. 做任何事都没有完美时机这一说
[01:36] I’m sorry, that’s advice how? 不好意思 这算什么建议
[01:39] Don’t wait! 别等了
[01:40] Hell, just go down to city hall right now. 管他呢 现在就去市政厅
[01:42] You love each other. Stop talking about it. 你俩彼此相爱 别再光说了
[01:44] Just do it. 行动起来吧
[01:49] We’ll find a date. It’s gonna be fine. 我们会找到一个好日子的 没关系
[01:50] Let’s keep– yeah, looking. Okay. 对啊 还是继续找吧
[01:53] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:54] I don’t know, Castle. Maybe we’re being too ambitious. 我不知道 卡塞尔 也许我们要求太高了
[01:57] Maybe we should consider the spring of next year. 也许我们是该考虑明年春天
[01:59] I thought you didn’t wanna wait that long. 你不是不想等这么久吗
[02:00] Nah, I just– I wanna be flexible. 我就想随机应变[柔韧]
[02:02] You already are flexible. 你已经是了
[02:04] You see what I… did there. 看到我的双关了没
[02:07] What’s so funny? 什么这么好笑
[02:08] Well, actually, did you know Beckett can lift her– 你知道贝克特能把她的…
[02:09] – No, nothing. Hello. Nothing. – I’ll tell you later. -没什么 别说了 -晚点告诉你
[02:11] – No. – No. -不许说 -不说
[02:12] Well, our victim is a Ted Rollins. 死者叫泰德·罗林斯
[02:14] He was shot twice in the chest. 胸口中了两枪
[02:16] He was 20 years old, lived alone, 今年20岁 一个人住
[02:17] and worked part-time at a secondhand record store. 在二手音像店兼职
[02:21] So how’s a 20-year-old who sells used records for a living 一个卖二手唱片为生的20岁小伙子怎么负担得起
[02:24] own a place like this? 这样的公寓
[02:25] This is one of the many things that don’t add up here. 说不通的可不止这一点
[02:27] Like why he’s soaking wet? 比如他为什么浑身湿透了
[02:29] The killer left Ted Rollins’ body in the shower. 凶手把泰德·罗林斯的尸体放在浴缸里
[02:31] When the officers arrived, the water was still going. 警官到达时 水还是开着的
[02:34] And who called them in? 那是谁报的警
[02:35] That’s a good question. 好问题
[02:36] At 11:50, uniforms responded to a 9-1-1 call 11点50分 制服警员因一通死者手机拨出的
[02:39] made from the victim’s cell phone. 报警电话而出警
[02:41] But the time of death is between 8:00 and 11:00. 但死亡时间是8点到11点
[02:43] So there’s no way Ted could’ve placed that call. 所以不可能是泰德报的警
[02:45] So the killer shot him and then called 9-1-1. 凶手射杀了他又报了警
[02:49] Except our victim was not shot in this apartment. 但死者不是在公寓里中枪的
[02:51] How do we know that? 为什么这么说
[02:52] Because he has exit wounds in his back, 因为他背上有子弹射出口
[02:54] but there are no bullets in the bathroom 但浴室乃至整个公寓里
[02:56] or anywhere else in the apartment. 都没有子弹
[02:58] Plus lividity indicates the body was moved. 尸斑也显示尸体被人移动过
[03:00] Okay, so then the killer put him in the shower 凶手把他放在浴缸里冲澡
[03:01] to wash off the trace evidence from the original crime scene. 好把原始犯罪现场的蛛丝马迹冲刷掉
[03:04] And it almost worked except for this. 差点就成功了 但功亏一篑
[03:06] The grease here with the tiny red specks? 这里带红点的油脂
[03:08] Water didn’t get that out. 没被水冲掉
[03:10] It’s on his knees and his elbows. 膝盖和手肘都有
[03:12] I’m thinking he fell 我猜想是他
[03:13] when he got shot and landed in that stuff. 中枪时摔在了这东西上
[03:16] Okay, let’s get this material to C.S.U. 把这东西送到鉴证科去
[03:18] – see if they can tell us where he was killed. – I don’t get it. -看他们能不能查到他在哪遇害的 -真不明白
[03:20] why would the killer risk moving the body back here 凶手为什么要冒险把尸体从犯罪现场
[03:21] from the crime scene? 搬到这里
[03:23] Sounds like a case of 这案子像
[03:24] 讲述两名保险公司职员一心享受一个毕生难忘的劳动节假期 但在假期中竟然经历了谋杀案 伤人罪及浪漫爱情等
[03:24] “Weekend at bernie’s” gone wrong. 《老板渡假去》出了岔子
[03:26] No. No, wait. 不 慢着
[03:27] That would have to mean there’s such a thing 这么说的话就还有
[03:29] as a “Weekend at bernie’s” gone right. 不出岔子的《老板渡假去》
[03:31] Wait a minute. 等一下
[03:31] These two shoelaces are tied differently. 两只脚的鞋带绑法不同
[03:35] That is odd. 好奇怪
[03:41] This is even more odd. 这更奇怪
[03:44] What are you doing? 你干什么
[03:48] Looks like Ted’s got a secret compartment. 看来泰德有个暗格
[03:51] And what’s a secret compartment… 没有秘密怎么称得上
[03:53] without a secret? 是暗格
[03:57] A laptop. 手提电脑
[03:59] The key to our mystery and the identity of our killer 疑团的关键以及凶手的身份
[04:00] may lie within that device. 也许就在这机器里
[04:03] Well, if it does, I can’t get to it. 就算是 我也进不去
[04:06] Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like this before. 说真的 我从没见过这种情况
[04:08] So what are we looking at here? 这是什么
[04:09] A very high-level encryption program. 一个很高级的加密程序
[04:11] What, and you can’t crack it? 怎么 你不能破解吗
[04:13] Come on, genius bar. I thought you were the best. 拜托 天才少女 我以为你是最棒的
[04:15] I am. 我是
[04:15] It’s just whoever designed this is… better. 只是设计这东西的人…更棒
[04:19] But give me some time. Let me see what I can do. 给我点时间 让我想想办法
[04:21] Anyone else wondering what a record store clerk 还有人好奇一个唱片店店员
[04:23] is doing with this kind of technology? 怎么会有这种高科技的东西吗
[04:25] Espo, did you contact next of kin? 埃斯波 你跟他的家人联系了吗
[04:26] Yeah, Ted’s father and little brother. 联系了 泰德的父亲和他的弟弟
[04:28] They’re on their way down. 他们正赶过来
[04:31] I just talked to Ted yesterday. How could he be gone? 我昨天还和泰德聊过 他怎么会死
[04:34] Mr. Rollins, when you spoke with your son, 罗林斯先生 你昨天跟你儿子聊的时候
[04:35] did he seem worried or scared about anything? 他有没有表现出担忧或害怕
[04:39] He said everything was fine. 他说一切都很好
[04:40] Maybe you could help us with something else. 也许你能帮我们点别的忙
[04:43] We found a laptop in one of the floorboards of Ted’s place 我们在泰德住处的地板下找到一个笔记本电脑
[04:45] with a highly sophisticated encryption system. 里面有一个很复杂的加密系统
[04:48] Either one of you know what it was doing there? 你们有人知道那是干什么用的吗
[04:52] What is it? 怎么了
[04:55] Ted was a… computer whiz. 泰德是个…电脑高手
[04:57] More like a genius. 应该说是天才
[04:58] But it got him into trouble. 但那让他惹上了麻烦
[05:01] When Ted was in high school, he got into identity theft– 泰德上高中时 他干上了身份盗窃
[05:04] hijacking credit cards, bank accounts, stuff like that. 窃取信用卡 银行账户之类的东西
[05:08] Yeah, he’d call it “Pulling a Robin Hood.” 对 他称之为”效仿罗宾汉”
[05:10] ’cause he would steal from the rich 因为他从富人那里偷钱
[05:11] and give to the poor. 然后送给穷人
[05:12] The poor being Ted? 穷人是指泰德吗
[05:13] He was just a kid. 他那时只是个孩子
[05:15] So how much did he end up stealing? 他总共偷了多少钱
[05:18] $1.4 million. 140万美元
[05:21] But the judge made him give it back. 但法官让他还回去了
[05:22] Part of Ted’s plea deal was that he was barred 泰德的认罪协议的一部分就是
[05:24] from using any devices connecting him to the internet. 他不能使用任何可以上网的设备
[05:27] So he shouldn’t have had that laptop. 所以他不应该有笔记本电脑
[05:29] Is there anything to indicate that he went back 有迹象表明他又重操旧业
[05:31] to committing identity theft? 开始进行身份盗窃了吗
[05:34] I was laid off, and… 我下岗了 然后…
[05:37] Ted helped me with Grant’s tuition. 泰德帮我付了格兰特的学费
[05:40] I knew he was up to something. 我知道他在捣什么鬼
[05:42] I just didn’t wanna believe he was hacking again. 我只是不愿相信他又开始当黑客了
[05:48] Okay, so, 好吧
[05:49] let’s just say he went back to stealing identities. 我们假设他又开始盗窃身份了
[05:52] Does that explain why he was killed? 那能解释他被杀的原因吗
[05:53] Yeah, people get pissed about getting their identities stolen, 人们身份被窃后的确是会很生气
[05:56] but normally, they report it to the police. 但通常他们会报警
[05:58] Well, maybe he stole from the kind of people 也许他偷了那些
[05:59] that don’t report to the police. 不会报警的人
[06:02] Look who’s back from paternity leave. 看看是谁休陪产假回来了
[06:05] So how’s Sarah Grace? 萨拉·格蕾丝怎么样
[06:06] Oh! Man. I tell you, she is just… 伙计 我跟你说 她真是…
[06:09] my perfect little angel. 我的完美小天使
[06:11] Oh, she’s so cute. 她真可爱
[06:14] Is it me or–or does she… look a lot like Esposito? 是我看错还是…她长得很像埃斯波西托
[06:19] Yeah, she does. 对 没错
[06:20] Really, Beckett? 真的吗 贝克特
[06:21] I expected that from jackass but not from you. 我料到混蛋会说这种话而不是你
[06:24] Anyway, so I got that C.S.U. report back. 我把鉴证组的报告拿回来了
[06:26] Looks like Ted might’ve been killed in an auto body shop. 看起来泰德可能是在洗车店被杀的
[06:29] Did he even own a car? 他有车吗
[06:30] No, but they identified that sludge on Ted’s clothes. 没有 但他们鉴定了泰德衣服上的泥
[06:33] It’s hydraulic fluid mixed with red paint flecks. 是混着红色油漆斑点的液压油
[06:37] Now the paint is urethane-based with high levels 那种油漆是具有大量挥发性有机化合物的
[06:39] of a volatile organic compound, so it’s most likely 聚氨酯系混合物 所以很可能是
[06:43] from a car painted prior to the 1990s. 来自一辆90年代前喷漆的车
[06:45] Okay, canvass the auto shops near Ted’s place. 好 排查泰德家周围的洗车店
[06:47] Maybe he was seen at one of them. 也许有人在其中一家看到过他
[06:49] Beckett, we got something. 贝克特 我们有发现了
[06:52] Now, Ted’s laptop is like Fort Knox on steroids. 泰德的笔记本电脑就像增强版的诺克斯堡
[06:56] But Tory found some unscrambled artifacts in the registry 但托瑞在一个服务器集标识符的注册表中
[06:59] to a service set identifier. 找到了一些译码工具
[07:01] I don’t know what that means either, 我也不知道那是什么意思
[07:03] but she got really excited about it. 但她对此表示很兴奋
[07:05] And here’s why. 这就是原因
[07:06] Yesterday at 7:19 P.M. Ted connected 昨天下午7点19泰德连上了一个
[07:09] to a dedicated server of a private computer network. 私人电脑网络的专用服务器
[07:12] I traced the network. It belongs to… 我追踪了那个网络 它属于…
[07:15] Universal Banking Solutions. 通用银行咨询公司
[07:17] They’re based in Chicago but have satellite offices 他们的总部在芝加哥 但在全球
[07:19] all over the world, including Manhattan, 都有办事处 曼哈顿也有
[07:21] which is where Ted connected. 泰德就是连上了那里
[07:23] Now according to the web site, “Universal Banking Solutions 根据网站的描述 通用银行咨询公司
[07:25] handles strategic and tactical procurements 为国际客户处理
[07:27] for international clients.” 战略和战术采购问题
[07:28] And what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[07:30] I-I don’t–I was just reading the screen there. 我不知道 我只是在念屏幕上的字
[07:32] Okay, so what did Ted do when he connected to the server? 泰德连上服务器之后做了什么
[07:35] It’s impossible to tell. He could’ve sent an e-mail 根本无从而知 他可能发了封邮件
[07:37] or accessed the web site. 或者上了网站
[07:39] Or he hacked it. 或者黑掉了它
[07:40] That, too. Whatever he did, it was the last time 有可能 不管他做了什么 那之后
[07:42] this laptop was used before he died. 直到他死去 电脑再没人用过了
[07:45] Okay, so, who runs the Manhattan office? 曼哈顿办事处的负责人是谁
[07:50] Anderson Cross. 安德森·克洛斯
[07:51] All right, let’s see if Mr. Cross knows what Ted was up to. 去问问克洛斯先生知不知道泰德想干什么
[07:55] I don’t know, Castle. Maybe your mom’s right. 我说不好 卡塞尔 也许你妈妈是对的
[07:57] I think elopement’s a great idea. 我觉得私奔是个好主意
[07:59] There’s no planning, no lists. 不用计划 不用列宾客名单
[08:01] All we do is we just get married. 我们只需要结婚就行了
[08:03] Beckett, I promise you, there is a perfect date 贝克特 我向你承诺 我们完美的婚礼
[08:04] for our perfect wedding, and we will find it. 会有一个完美的日子 我们会找到的
[08:07] – Trust me. – I do. -相信我 -我相信
[08:09] Oh, wedding humor. Nice. 婚礼的幽默 不错
[08:12] We need to speak with Anderson Cross. 我们得和安德森·克洛斯谈谈
[08:14] Let me see if he’s available. 让我看看他有没有空
[08:16] Excuse me. 不好意思
[08:18] Castle. 我是卡塞尔
[08:19] Richard, something is about to happen. 理查德 有事要发生了
[08:22] But you cannot react. 你要保持镇定
[08:25] I’m sorry. Who is this? 对不起 你是哪位
[08:26] Lives are at stake. Don’t react. 事关很多人命 记住 保持镇定
[08:32] Sorry, Mr. Cross isn’t picking up. 抱歉 克洛斯先生没接电话
[08:34] Oh. Here he is. 他来了
[08:36] Mr. Cross, these people are here to see you. 克洛斯先生 这两个人要见你
[08:39] Hello there. 你们好
[08:41] I’m Anderson Cross. 我是安德森·克洛斯
[08:42] Hi. I’m Detective Kate Beckett. 你好 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[08:43] N.Y.P.D. 纽约警察局
[08:44] Detective Beckett, so nice to meet you. 贝克特探长 很高兴见到你
[08:48] And, uh, this is Richard Castle. 这位是理查德·卡塞尔
[08:50] Sorry. I didn’t get the name. 抱歉 没听清你叫什么
[08:52] Richard. Richard Castle. 理查德 理查德·卡塞尔
[08:55] So why don’t we go on into the conference room where we can talk? 不如我们去会议室谈吧
[08:58] Yes. 好的
[09:02] Dad? 老爸怎么是你
[09:04] Not a word. 什么都别说
[09:15] So, I don’t mean to rush us, 我并不是想催促你们
[09:16] but I do have an appointment in a few minutes. 但过几分钟我还有个约会
[09:19] Actually, this won’t take very long, Mr. Cross. 实际上用不了多久 克洛斯先生
[09:21] Um, do you know a man named Ted Rollins? 你认识一个叫泰德·罗林斯的人吗
[09:25] No, I… I don’t believe I do. Why? 我想我不认识 怎么了
[09:28] He was murdered last night. 他昨晚被杀害了
[09:32] Okay. 好吧
[09:33] I’m not sure what that has to do with me. 我不明白这跟我有什么关系
[09:36] Well, we believe that he tried to access your network 我们查出昨晚7点19左右
[09:38] yesterday evening around 7:19. 他曾试图登录你的网络
[09:40] Do you have any idea why he would do that? 你知道他为什么要这么做吗
[09:42] Well, as a matter of fact, I just got a report from my I.T. people 实际上 我刚刚接到信息技术中心的报告
[09:47] saying that someone tried to hack into our system 说昨晚确实有人尝试入侵我们的系统
[09:50] around about that time. 大概就在你说的那个时间
[09:53] And what exactly does your company do? 贵公司具体是做什么业务的
[09:55] Well, we basically handle, uh, multi-million dollar 我们的主要业务是处理百万元级别的货币交易
[09:58] currency transactions for banks, 客户包括各大银行
[10:01] international businesses, uh, foreign countries and the like. 国际贸易公司和其他国家
[10:05] Maybe Ted was trying to, uh… tap in and steal 也许泰德是想黑进来
[10:08] from one of those transactions. 然后从某桩交易中得利
[10:10] Well, if he did… 如果真是这样
[10:11] he was quite unsuccessful. 那他就是空手而归了
[10:13] Has anyone tried to hack into your company’s network before? 之前有人入侵过你公司的网络吗
[10:17] Oh, yes. But we have quite a robust firewall system. 当然 但是我们有强大的防火墙系统
[10:20] It’s never been breached. 从来未被攻破过
[10:22] Um, well, would you mind giving me copies 你是否可以将昨晚和之前的
[10:24] of your incursion reports along with the ones from last night? 入侵者入侵报告给我一份
[10:26] Of course. I’ll send them right over to you. 乐意效劳 等下就发给你
[10:28] Okay, thank you. Thanks for your time. 谢谢 感谢你的配合
[10:34] I’m sorry, Mr. Cross, uh, 很抱歉 克洛斯先生
[10:35] have we ever met before? 我们以前见过吗
[10:38] I don’t believe we have. 我没有印象
[10:39] Really? Because you just seem so familiar. 真的吗 但你看起来很面熟
[10:42] Really? 是吗
[10:43] Uh-huh. I have one of those faces. 我确实长了张大众脸
[10:49] Um, Lanie’s got something for us. We should go. 蕾妮发现了些线索 我们该走了
[10:51] – Great. – Thank you. -太好了 -谢谢你
[10:52] Not at all. My pleasure. 不客气 乐意效劳
[10:59] Okay, so I may know why 我可能知道为什么
[11:00] one of Ted’s shoes was tied differently. 泰德两只鞋的鞋带绑得不一样了
[11:03] The killer was looking for something. 凶手当时是在找东西
[11:06] In his shoes? 在他的鞋里吗
[11:07] Yep. At the time of his death, Ted had a coin in his right sock. 没错 泰德死的时候右脚袜子里有一枚硬币
[11:11] Due to rigor mortis, an impression remained, 因为尸体变得僵硬 所以留下了一个印子
[11:14] including these faint markings. You see that? 上面还有模糊的图案 看到没
[11:16] Yeah. Wow. 真的啊
[11:20] Hey, Castle. 卡塞尔
[11:23] You with us? 你有在听吗
[11:24] Yeah. Yeah, of course. 有啊 当然有了
[11:25] Uh… let me get this straight. 我们理一下头绪
[11:27] So, after Ted was shot, the killer took off the shoe and the sock, 泰德被枪击后 凶手脱下了他的鞋和袜子
[11:31] grabbed the coin and then put the shoe and sock back on? 抢走了硬币 再原样穿好
[11:33] Must’ve been a valuable coin. 一定是枚非常值钱的硬币
[11:35] Actually, it wasn’t. I did some enhancement. 实际上还真的不是 我将图像增强了一下
[11:38] And based on the coin’s diameter and the markings, 根据硬币的直径和图案
[11:41] we’ve identified it as an Iranian Rial, 确定这是一枚伊朗里亚尔
[11:44] worth less than a penny. 面值比一美分还小
[11:46] Wow, an Iranian Rial, huh? 一枚伊朗里亚尔
[11:49] Castle? 卡塞尔
[11:50] No… theories on international intrigue 你没有什么关于国际大阴谋
[11:53] or covert espionage? 秘密间谍之类的理论要说吗
[11:55] We really don’t have the information to speculate at this point. 线索太少了 这个时候说那些还为时过早
[12:00] Okay. 好吧
[12:01] Were you able to narrow down where Ted was killed? 你能缩小泰德的遇害地点范围吗
[12:03] No, but I did check his stomach contents. 不能 但我确实检查了他的胃部残留物
[12:06] And I can tell you this– approximately 15 minutes before his death, 我可以告诉你 死前15分钟左右
[12:09] Ted ate clams and funnel cake. 泰德吃过蛤蜊和油炸饼
[12:12] Can you believe that? 你们能相信吗
[12:15] Lanie, you slice open dead people for a living 蕾妮 你的工作就是解剖死人
[12:18] and you’re grossed out by that? 却觉得这个很恶心吗
[12:19] Even I have my limits. 强大如我也是有弱点嘛
[12:21] Okay, fine, uh, clams and funnel cake. 好了 蛤蜊和油炸饼
[12:23] That sounds like he had amusement park food. 听上去像是游乐场的小吃
[12:25] Right, and the hydraulic fluid 没错 再加上泰德衣服上的
[12:28] and red paint on Ted’s clothes? 液压液和红色油漆
[12:29] He was at an amusement park, and I can tell you which one. 他确实到过游乐场 而且我还知道是哪一个
[12:32] How? 你怎么知道的
[12:32] Well, as a connoisseur of carny food, 作为一个嘉年华小吃的行家
[12:35] there’s only one amusement park 只有一个游乐场
[12:36] that has both fried clams and funnel cake, 同时提供煎蛤蜊和油炸饼
[12:38] and that park is… 那个游乐场就是
[12:39] Coney Island. 科尼岛
[12:41] Okay, you two creep me out when you do that shared brain thing. 你们两个心有灵犀的感觉真是毛骨悚然
[12:46] Uh, I… 呃 我
[12:49] Hey, I-I forgot I had to… drop by my publisher’s. 我忘了 我得去出趟版商那里
[12:52] We gotta look at the… galleys. 看看…排版毛条
[12:54] There’s another– uh, for the Derrick Storm… novels. 是另一本…德里克·斯道姆小说的
[12:57] There’s the galley, and, uh… 有个排版毛条…
[13:00] Great. Thanks. Hey, Beckett! 太好了 谢谢 贝克特
[13:02] The head of Coney Island’s maintenance staff 科尼岛维护部负责人说
[13:04] said that the only place there would be hydraulic fluid, 只有一个地方会出现液压机液体和油漆
[13:06] and paint is the repair facility under the roller coaster. 就是过山车下方的维修区域
[13:10] Okay, let’s have park security check it out for us. 让公园保安部去检查一下
[13:12] They have, 已经查了
[13:13] and they found blood. 发现了血迹
[13:31] Well, this is definitely where Ted was killed. 这肯定就是泰德被杀的现场
[13:34] Why here? What was he up to? 为什么在这儿 他来干什么
[13:36] Yo, funnel cake vendor remembered seeing Ted. 油炸饼摊主记得泰德
[13:39] Said he got his food and walked in this direction. 说他买了油炸饼后向这边走了
[13:41] Was he with anyone? 有人同行吗
[13:42] – Not that he saw. – Killer must’ve followed him. -他没看到 -凶手一定是跟踪至此
[13:44] Or maybe they came here to meet. 说不定是他们约好在这见面
[13:46] Yeah, why wouldn’t the killer leave the body here? 凶手为什么不留下尸体
[13:47] Why would he drag it all the way back to Manhattan 为什么要费劲带回曼哈顿
[13:49] to the victim’s own apartment? 放回被害人家里
[13:50] To throw us off his trail. 误导我们
[13:53] Or maybe the killer didn’t want us to find the crime scene 也可能凶手之所以不想暴露犯罪现场
[13:56] because there’s something here that ties him to the murder. 是因为现场有能指明他犯罪的证据
[14:00] Do they have security cameras here? 这里有监控录像吗
[14:01] Just that one covering the south entrance. 只有一个监控着南门
[14:04] Okay, let’s talk to park security. 和公园保卫处谈谈
[14:05] Get them to give us the surveillance footage. 让他们提供一份监控录像
[14:19] There you go. 给你
[14:20] – God bless you, man. – Yeah. -上帝保佑你 -谢谢
[14:28] Sit behind me. 坐我后面
[14:34] Never thought I’d see you again. 没想到还会再见你
[14:37] Ted Rollins. 泰德·罗林斯
[14:38] Your victim. What have you learned? 你的被害人 你都知道些什么
[14:41] What have I le– 我都知道…
[14:42] I’m sorry, until a year ago, I had no idea who you were, 抱歉 一年前 我都还不认识你
[14:47] and now you come out of the blue, 你现在突然出现
[14:49] and the only thing you have to say is, 就说一句
[14:50] “What have you learned?” 你都知道些什么
[14:52] How about a, “Hello, son. How you been?” 总该问句 儿子 过的怎么样吧
[14:55] You’re getting emotional. Now is not the time. 你在感情用事 现在不是时候
[14:58] Really? 是吗
[14:59] Cause it’s been about 40 years, 40年来都不是时候
[15:01] so when would be a good time? 那什么时候合适
[15:02] With what I do? Never. 就我的工作而言 永远不合适
[15:04] Or did you forget what happened in paris? 你忘了巴黎的事了吗
[15:07] No. How could I forget? 没有 怎么会忘
[15:09] Then stop acting like you did. 那就要以之为鉴
[15:10] You know what I do. You know who I am. 你知道我的工作 身份
[15:12] I let my guard down, people die. 我不谨慎就会带来伤亡
[15:15] People like Ted? 比如泰德
[15:18] So who was he really? Who killed him? 他到底是谁 凶手又是谁
[15:22] You need to tell me what you know. 你得先告诉我你的消息
[15:25] You don’t trust me. 你不信任我
[15:26] Trust kills faster than bullets. 信任比子弹更危险
[15:29] Look, there’s a storm coming, 马上有大事要发生
[15:31] and if I don’t stop it, a lot more people are gonna die. 我要是不阻止 就会出现更多伤亡
[15:34] Just tell me what you know. 告诉我你得到的信息
[15:40] He was shot at Coney Island under the roller coaster. 他在科尼岛的过山车下被枪杀
[15:43] There was a coin in his sock, 袜子里有一个硬币
[15:45] an Iranian rial. 是个伊朗里亚尔
[15:47] Do you have the coin? 硬币在你这吗
[15:48] No, the killer took it. 凶手拿走了
[15:49] Why would he do that? What does that mean? 为什么 拿走硬币意味着什么
[15:51] It means I gotta go. 意味着我要走了
[15:52] If there’s any update, text me. 有什么新消息及时发短信
[15:54] Say you need to meet, and I’ll be back here within 30 minutes. 说要见面 30分钟内我就会来这等你
[15:57] Don’t tell anyone about this, about me. 别跟任何人提起我
[16:01] Not even your fiancee. 你的未婚妻也不行
[16:03] How’d you know we were engaged? 你怎么知道我们订婚了
[16:05] Well, I may not be good at it, 虽然我做的不好
[16:07] but I am still your father. 但我还是你父亲
[16:10] Now keep your mouth shut, 现在起保持缄默
[16:11] and let’s try not to get us both killed. 免得我们性命难保
[16:26] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:27] You don’t like the artwork for your graphic novel? 不喜欢你漫画小说的画作吗
[16:29] Oh, no, no, it’s great. It’s good, it’s, um… 不是 画的很好
[16:32] So we were right about Coney Island, huh? 是科尼岛没错吧
[16:34] Yes. One mystery solved. 对 一个谜团解开了
[16:35] Only it’s led us to a few new ones, 只是它带来了更多谜团
[16:37] like what was Ted doing there in the first place? 比如泰德为什么要去
[16:40] – Yeah. It’s weird. – It’s more than weird. -确实奇怪 -是令人费解
[16:43] Something bigger’s going on here, don’t you think? 你没觉得这事后面有隐情吗
[16:47] Hey, guys. 你们俩
[16:49] Come check this out. 来看看这个
[16:50] This is surveillance from that security camera 这是过山车维修区域
[16:52] at the entrance of the roller coaster repair yard. 入口的监控录像
[16:54] Ted enters alone at 8:47 p.M. 泰德在晚上8点47分独自进入
[16:57] Did anyone enter prior to that? 在他之前有人进去吗
[16:59] No. But about 15 minutes later at 没有 但是9点04
[17:02] 9:04 p.M., someone does. 也就是15分钟后有人进去
[17:05] Wait. Zoom in and freeze it. 等等 暂停 放大画面
[17:09] That’s Anderson Cross. 那是安德森·克洛斯
[17:12] Oh, my god. He’s our killer. 天哪 他是凶手
[17:19] This whole time it was Anderson Cross. 凶手就是安德森·克洛斯
[17:21] So Ted must’ve hacked into his system, 泰德肯定是成功入侵他的系统了
[17:23] and he decided to take matters into his own hands. 但他决定亲手解决
[17:26] But that doesn’t seem likely. 不太可能吧
[17:29] I mean, he really doesn’t seem the type. 我看他不像那种人
[17:32] Castle, what are you talking about? 卡塞尔 你说什么呢
[17:34] He lied to us. He told us he didn’tnow Ted, 他说谎了 他声称不认识泰德
[17:36] and there he is at the crime scene. 却出现在犯罪现场
[17:38] We don’t actually see him commit murder. 又没看到他实施犯罪
[17:39] There’s a number of entrances to that area, 这个地方的入口也不止一处
[17:41] but there’s only one camera. 但只有一个摄像头
[17:42] It just… may not be what it seems. 我只是觉得不该臆断
[17:44] So, what? He just happened to be there 还有别的解释吗 他就刚好在
[17:45] Two hours after Ted hacked his company? 泰德入侵他公司系统两小时后去了公园
[17:50] I’m… just saying that Anderson Cross is the killer? 认定安德森·克洛斯是凶手吗
[17:54] It’s just the obvious choice. 这只是我们显而易见的选择
[17:57] Well, that’s usually what happens 所有证据都指向同一嫌疑人时
[17:58] when all the evidence points to a suspect. 都指向同一嫌疑人时 我们就会这样做
[17:59] We have to get him down here. 我们得找他来问话
[18:00] Pull up everything you can on his company. 找出他公司的所有资料
[18:07] – This makes no sense. – What? -这不可能 -怎么了
[18:09] It’s gone. The site disappeared. 什么都没了 找不到网站了
[18:11] Actually, not just the site. Every trace of the company. 不只是网站 他公司存在的痕迹也不见了
[18:13] Find Anderson Cross now. 找到安德森·克洛斯
[18:16] Who the hell is this guy? 他到底是谁
[18:18] He’s obviously not a banker. 很显然他不是银行家
[18:23] I know why he looks familiar. 我知道为什么看他那么眼熟了
[18:25] – Where you going? – To check something. -你去哪儿 -去证实我的想法
[18:30] Pick up, pick up. 接电话 快接电话
[18:30] Leave a message. 请留言
[18:37] – Hey, Castle. – Jeez! -卡塞尔 -妈呀
[18:38] Damn, bro. Why you so jumpy? 老兄 你怎么一惊一乍的
[18:39] I’m–dude, I’m not. I’m just… 我… 没有 我只是…
[18:41] Well, you will be once you hear what we’ve found. Come on. 听了我们的发现之后你就会了 来吧
[18:46] So, this guy, Anderson Cross, 这个安德森·克洛斯
[18:48] is like a villain in one of your books. 就像你小说里的反派
[18:50] His office was cleared out like he knew we were coming. 像是知道我们要去 他的办公室清空了
[18:52] – There wasn’t a trace of him? – Nothin’. -一点线索都没有吗 -啥也没有
[18:54] Even his receptionist. 就连他的接待员
[18:55] She was hired from a temp agency. 都是从短工中介雇来的
[18:56] Just started working yesterday. She doesn’t know jack. 昨天才开始工作 她一无所知
[18:58] Neither did the building manager. 大楼管理者也不清楚状况
[18:59] He said that Cross rented the place from him last month, 他说克洛斯上个月租了那地方
[19:02] paid for a year’s lease with a cashier’s check. 用支票付了全年的租金
[19:05] So it’s totally untraceable. 所以根本无迹可寻
[19:06] Yeah, whoever this guy is, he’s in a different league. 不管这人是谁 他绝非善类
[19:08] And we’ve crossed paths before. 而且我们跟他以前有过交集
[19:12] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:13] Check this out. Remember this guy? 看看这个 记得这个人吗
[19:16] Alexis’s kidnapping last year. 去年阿丽克西斯被绑架的案子
[19:18] Damn, that’s right. Uh… 天啊 就是他
[19:19] Witnesses kept seeing him pop up 目击者在绑架案相关地点
[19:21] at locations associated with her abduction. 多次看到他出现
[19:23] And at each one of those locations, 而这些地方通常都会出现
[19:24] there was a dead body. 一具死尸
[19:25] So I sent the video surveillance to a friend of mine 我把监控视频传给了一个在总检察长办公室
[19:27] in the A.G.’s office, and he got a hit. 工作的朋友 他查到了匹配记录
[19:28] Now he couldn’t get into details, 他不能透露细节
[19:30] but he did say that this guy is a former C.I.A. Operative. 但他说这人以前是中情局特工
[19:33] Wait a minute. Former? 等等 以前是
[19:34] Yeah, he, uh, he was disowned 对 他未经授权执行刺杀行动
[19:36] for an unauthorized assassination. 被中情局撇清了关系
[19:38] He was sentenced to life, broke out, 被判处终身监禁 但成功越狱了
[19:40] killed three guards in the process. 过程中杀死三名狱警
[19:42] This guy’s wanted by our government. 这人是政府的通缉犯
[19:44] Now my friend said that the rumor is, 我朋友说据传
[19:46] he’s working as a hit man. And if we get eyes on him, 他现在是职业杀手 如果我们找到他
[19:48] the A.G.’s office wants us to call them. 希望我们联系总检察长办公室
[19:50] So they can send in a strike team. 到时候他们会派遣突击队
[19:51] Why would a guy like this wanna kill Ted Rollins? 这样的人为什么要杀泰德·罗林斯呢
[19:54] More than that, how are we gonna find a former spy? 更重要的是我们怎么能找到他 人家可是间谍
[19:56] He’s spent a lifetime covering his tracks. 掩盖踪迹是他的拿手绝活
[19:59] Yeah, but Ted hasn’t. 但泰德有迹可循
[20:01] And somehow they’re connected. 他们之间有某些联系
[20:02] So, we should see 所以我们该去查
[20:03] if Hansel left any breadcrumbs towards our suspect. 看他有没有留下线索能让我们找到疑犯
[20:07] We need to retrace every one of Ted’s footsteps. 我们得去查泰德生前的所有行踪
[20:10] Our killer knew him well enough to know where he lived. 凶手很了解他 还知道他住在哪儿
[20:12] – I mean, they had to have had previous contact. – Okay. -他们以前肯定有过接触 -好的
[20:17] Castle, did you ever see this man in Paris? 卡塞尔 你在巴黎见过这个人吗
[20:20] Not that I can remember. 不记得了
[20:21] Why don’t you, um, text me those sketches? 不如 你把素描发给我
[20:24] I’ll have, uh, Alexis come over. 我去接阿丽克西斯过来
[20:25] See if she recognizes him. 看她能不能认出他
[20:27] Do you want me to come along? 需要我和你一起去吗
[20:29] Uh, no. No, no. That’s–I’ll call you. 不 不用 我会电话联系你
[20:31] You okay? 你还好吧
[20:32] Yeah. 很好
[20:52] So I’m coming up with a whole bunch of nothing. You? 我什么也没查到 你呢
[20:54] Check it out. It’s a printout of Ted’s MetroCard. 你看 这是泰德地铁卡记录
[20:57] Look how he got to Coney Island yesterday. 看看他昨天怎么去的科尼岛
[20:59] He swiped his card 他在33街和公园南大道站
[21:00] at the 33rd and Park Avenue South Station. 刷了地铁卡
[21:03] Probably took the 6 to the N train. So? 很可能坐的6号线转的N号线 怎么了
[21:05] So look at his swipes for the past two weeks. 看看他过去两周的记录
[21:09] He kept going back and forth 他总是坐地铁
[21:11] to that subway stop at 33rd and Park. 在33街和公园南大道站来来回回
[21:13] Exactly. And he didn’t work, live, 没错 可是他单位和家都不在那儿
[21:14] or know anyone in that area. 在那一带也没什么认识的人
[21:17] – All right. Let’s get up there and see what he was doing. – All right. -我们去看看他去那儿干嘛 -走吧
[21:29] Oh! Richard, you’re home early. 理查德 你提前回家了
[21:30] Care for a glass of liquefied heaven? 来杯”液化人间天堂”怎么样
[21:33] Good for your hair, good for your te– 喝了头发好 牙齿也…
[21:38] Richard, what is it? 出什么事了
[21:40] Of course, I believed him, because he’s my father. 他是我爸 我当然相信他
[21:43] Well, especially after Paris. 特别是在巴黎的事情发生后
[21:45] I mean, why wouldn’t you? 你更加没有理由不信他了
[21:47] But he used me–to stay ahead of the investigation, 但他利用了我 为了提前知道调查进度
[21:50] to know when to make a run for it. 以便知道何时跑路
[21:52] If he’s innocent, 如果他是无罪的
[21:53] why didn’t he show up at the park? 为什么不去公园
[21:54] Richard, look… 理查德 听着
[21:58] The only thing we really know about him 关于他 我们唯一确定的就是
[21:59] Is that we don’t know him. 我们根本不了解他
[22:01] Me? I had one night with him. 我 我和他只有过一夜风流
[22:04] You? A day in Paris. 你呢 你和他只在巴黎相处过一天
[22:06] Lean on the people you trust. 你该依靠你信任的人
[22:09] Call Katherine. 打电话给凯瑟琳
[22:11] Tell her what’s going on. 告诉她发生了些什么
[22:15] I’ll get that. 我去开门
[22:17] And what if he’s telling the truth? 如果他讲的是真话呢
[22:19] What if he isn’t? 如果他没说真话呢
[22:25] Hello, Martha. 你好 玛莎
[22:27] It’s been a while, huh? 好久不见
[22:30] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[22:34] Sorry to miss our meet, 抱歉没有赴约
[22:35] but, uh, I was a little busy getting shot. 但是 那时我正忙着被人射杀呢
[22:39] Oh, my god! Come in. 天呐 快进来
[22:48] You look good. 你气色不错
[22:50] Yeah, well, you’ve looked better. 是啊 你可不如以前好
[22:55] Sorry. 对不起
[22:58] Okay, I boiled everything just like you said. 我按你说的 把所有东西都煮沸消过毒了
[23:01] But I have to warn you, my only other experience 我可得警告你 我唯一一次
[23:04] with surgery involved a board game 手术经验还是在一次棋盘游戏中
[23:06] and a guy whose nose lit up when I made a mistake. 我出了错 那人的鼻子都被点着了
[23:09] Did you bring the booze? 你把酒拿过来了吗
[23:10] Yeah. No, right here. 是的 在这呢
[23:11] You want something to dull the pain? 你要弄点来减轻疼痛吗
[23:12] No, I want you to steady your nerves. 不 我需要你保持镇定
[23:14] – Take a swig. – Good idea. -喝一大口 -好主意
[23:18] Okay. 好吧
[23:22] Okay, now, make an incision through the wound 现在 在伤口上切开一个小口
[23:26] – about an inch long. – Here you go. -一英寸左右 -拿好
[23:28] Okay. 好的
[23:30] About an inch. 一英寸左右
[23:36] Okay. 好了
[23:37] All right, now here comes the fun part. 那好 接下来的就有意思了
[23:40] Carefully, and I do mean carefuy, pull the slug out. 你小心点 我是认真的 小心地把子弹取出来
[23:45] But do me a favor. 帮帮忙
[23:48] Try not to make my nose light up, huh? 尽量别点着我的鼻子
[23:51] Right. 好的
[23:53] Okay. 那就好
[24:00] I think I have it. 我好像找到了
[24:02] I got it. 我找到了
[24:04] I don’t got it. Sorry. 没成功 不好意思
[24:06] Careful, Richard. 小心点 理查德
[24:07] Now that you know how not to do it, 现在你知道这样行不通
[24:09] Let’s try the other way. 那我们就换一种方法
[24:11] Yeah, right. 好的
[24:12] – Okay, let me just get you here. – Thank you. -我帮你擦擦 -谢谢
[24:16] Okay. 好了
[24:23] I think I have it. 我应该够到了
[24:26] All right… 好的
[24:28] I think I… 我想我
[24:29] – I have it. – Bravo! -我取出来了 -真棒
[24:30] Real good. 干得不错
[24:32] – There we go. – Oh, we go. -好啦 -太好啦
[24:33] Martha, hand me the needle and thread. 玛莎 把针和线递给我
[24:35] Uh… okay, here it is. 好的 在这
[24:37] And there we go. 好的
[24:39] All right, you’ve stitched yourself up before, I take it? 你之前自己缝过吧 我可以这么认为吗
[24:43] At least this time I got a needle. 至少这次我有根针
[24:47] So, you wanna tell us how you got shot? 你想跟我们说说 你怎么中弹的吗
[24:51] Not particularly. 不太想
[24:53] What about the three guards you murdered 那就说说你逃狱的时候
[24:54] while escaping from prison– you wanna tell us about them? 杀掉的三个狱警吧
[24:57] Don’t believe everything you read. 不要相信你看到的一切
[24:59] So you didn’t kill ’em? 你没有杀掉他们
[25:01] I work outside the system, 我是系统外人员
[25:03] which means I need an effective cover. 也就是说我得有个有效的掩护身份
[25:06] Hired assassin, wanted by Uncle Sam… 受雇于人的杀手 被政府通缉
[25:10] Opens a lot of doors. 提供了各种可能
[25:13] Castle? 卡塞尔
[25:15] Crap. 糟了
[25:17] Hey, so I thought I’d see if Alexis remembers 我来看看阿丽克西斯有没有想起
[25:20] anything more about the man from the sketches. 关于画像上那人的一些事情
[25:22] Yeah, about the man in the sketches, um… 关于画像上的那个人
[25:26] something you should know about him. 有些事情你应该知道
[25:28] What? 什么
[25:31] He’s your future father-in-law. 他是你将来的公公
[25:37] Nice to see you again, Kate. 很高兴再见到你 凯特
[25:40] Katherine, 凯瑟琳
[25:41] I wanna say this isn’t what it looks like, 我很想说事情并不是你看到的那样
[25:43] but it is. 可事实就是这样
[25:47] – I was gonna tell you. I swear. – When? -我本打算告诉你的 我发誓 -什么时候
[25:49] After you patched him up? Sent him on his merry way? 你把他包扎好 把他送走之后吗
[25:52] He’s wanted by the government. 他被政府通缉
[25:54] You are harboring a fugitive. 你这是在窝藏逃犯
[25:56] That’s just his cover. 那是他的掩护身份
[25:57] And you know that, how? Because he told you? 你怎么知道的 就因为他这么说了吗
[25:59] Because of Paris. And because he’s my father. 还因为巴黎 更因为他是我的父亲
[26:02] He is not your father. 他不是你父亲
[26:03] He made that choice a long time ago. 他很久以前就做出选择了
[26:06] This man is my suspect. 现在这个人是我的嫌疑犯
[26:08] Now you know what I have to do, right? 你知道我该怎么做 是吗
[26:11] Boy, she is a spitfire, this one. 乖乖 她可真是个暴脾气
[26:15] I’m glad we’re on the same side. 很高兴我们在同一战线上
[26:17] Who says we’re on the same side? 谁说我们在同一战线
[26:19] I’m sorry. He wouldn’t stay put. 不好意思 他不愿意躺着不动
[26:21] – Richard, I need your laptop. Now. – Right. -理查德 我需要你的电脑 马上 -好的
[26:24] No. The only thing that you are getting 不行 你现在能做的就是
[26:25] is a ride to my precinct in handcuffs. 带上手铐跟我回局里
[26:28] You’re not gonna arrest me. 你不能逮捕我
[26:29] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[26:30] Because you want answers. 因为你想知道答案
[26:32] And if you take me in, you’re not gonna get any. 如果带我走 你什么都得不到
[26:33] The feds will swoop in. You won’t have anything, 联邦调查局的人会插一脚 你什么都做不了
[26:36] and I’ll have lost valuable time. 而我将浪费宝贵的时间
[26:39] You want Ted’s killer? So do I. 你想找出杀害泰德的人 我也想
[26:41] There’s a hell of a lot more at stake here than murder. 现在还有很多比谋杀更重要的事情 等着去解决
[26:44] Then you’re gonna have to tell me what it is. 那你就得告诉我是什么事情
[26:49] There was a massive breach at the C.I.A. 中情局出现重大的特工背叛事件
[26:52] Someone hacked the files containing the identities 有人黑进网络 将含有深入敌方内部特工
[26:55] of our deep cover operatives. 真实身份的资料盗走了
[26:57] Do you know who? 你知道是谁干的吗
[26:59] No. But it was an inside job at the highest level. 不知道 但肯定是内部高层的人
[27:02] That’s why they called me. Because I’m outside. 这也是他们找我的原因 因为我是系统外的人
[27:05] My orders were to find the mole and recover the files. 我的任务就是找到内奸 找回文件
[27:08] What does any of this have to do with Ted? 这些和泰德有什么关系
[27:10] Ted was one of my best guys. 泰德是我的得力助手
[27:12] I recruited him to help me find Gemini. 我让他帮我找到”双子星”
[27:14] Gemini? “双子星”
[27:15] Code name for the mole. 那个内奸的代号
[27:17] He was planning on selling the D.C.O. lists. 他是打算卖掉这份特工名单
[27:19] But we couldn’t find him. 但我们找不到他
[27:21] If these files get out, 如果这些文件泄露出去
[27:23] the consequences will be very real. 后果将十分严重
[27:26] Then yesterday we had a breakthrough. 在昨天我们有了进展
[27:28] Ted identified the buyer and he signaled me to meet 泰德查出了买家的身份 发信号要见我
[27:31] so he could tell me who it was. 以便告诉我他的发现
[27:33] But, uh… 但是
[27:34] but Gemini got there first. 但是双子星抢先到达见面地点
[27:35] He killed Ted. 是他杀了泰德
[27:37] Leaving me S.O.L., 这下让我完全没了头绪
[27:39] until you told me about the Iranian rial. 直到你跟我说了伊朗里亚尔币的事
[27:42] – You–you told him about the rial? – I… -你把里亚尔币的事跟他说了 -我…
[27:44] Ted left that as a fail-safe message… 泰德以此确保即便出了意外
[27:47] about the buyer. 买家身份也能传递出去
[27:48] Right, it’s old school spycraft. 没错 传统的谍报手段
[27:50] But Gemini knows all the old tricks, 但是双子星也知道这些手段
[27:53] so he took that coin to throw you off his scent. 所以他取走硬币使你不能追查到他
[27:56] Yeah, once I found out the Iranians were involved, 没错 我一得知伊朗人身涉其中
[28:00] I traced Ted’s trail back to an apartment 我就回溯泰德的行踪 追查到了一间公寓
[28:02] on East 38th Street across from the Iranian mission. 在38号东大街 伊朗外交使团驻所对面
[28:05] Only Gemini got there ahead of me. 不过双子星比我先到一步
[28:08] And he ambushed you? 然后他伏击了你
[28:09] From a rooftop across the way. 从路对面的楼顶
[28:10] Soon as I opened the door, all hell broke loose. 我刚一开门 他就猛烈开火
[28:13] But… i’m good at hell. 但我也不是吃素的
[28:16] I made my way back to the car, but he was right on my tail. 我支撑着回到了车上 他也紧追不舍
[28:19] I had to drive into the east river 我不得不把车开进东河里
[28:21] just to get away from him. 以此摆脱他的追击
[28:23] Look, this is an incredible story, 这故事的确很精彩
[28:26] and I can see where Castle gets his talent, 我算知道卡塞尔一脑子的点子是遗传谁了
[28:28] but it doesn’t mean that any of what you said is true. 但这无法证明你所说的 都是真的
[28:31] You don’t believe me? 你不信我吗
[28:34] Turn on the news. 那就看看新闻吧
[28:35] A high-speed car chase rocked the neighborhood of Murray Hill 就在数小时前 一场高速追车大战
[28:38] just hours ago. 震惊莫里山民众
[28:39] According to multiple reports, 有多起报警称
[28:42] the pursuit began with gunshots 追车之前曾有两名身份不明男子
[28:44] at an apartment on east 38th street 在38号东大街一处公寓里
[28:47] where two unidentified men were involved in a gun battle. 卷入了一场激烈的枪战
[28:51] That doesn’t prove anything. 这也证明不了什么
[28:54] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[28:55] So, whatever our boy Ted was into, 不管泰德这小子卷进了什么麻烦
[28:58] it’s all some crazy-ass spy stuff. 他都在忙一些谍报之类的东西
[29:01] What makes you say that? 你发现了什么
[29:02] Well, you heard about that car chase in Murray Hill? 你听说莫里山的那场追车了吧
[29:05] Well, we’re at the epicenter. 我们就在现场
[29:07] It’s a shot-up apartment at 38th and 3rd. 位于38号街和第三大道路口处的一间被打成筛子的公寓
[29:11] It’s where it all started. 就是从这里开始的
[29:12] According to the super, 根据公寓管理员的说法
[29:14] Ted Rollins rented this place two weeks ago. 泰德·罗林斯几周前租下了这间公寓
[29:16] By the looks of the equipment, he was hacking. 从现场的设备来看 他正在进行网络入侵
[29:18] – Hacking who? – I don’t know. -入侵哪里 -我不知道
[29:20] He’s got a pretty sophisticated wi-fi sniffer here. 他装备了一台挺复杂的无线网络嗅探器
[29:22] So, must’ve been intercepting internet traffic from someone. 所以他肯定正在截听某人的网络通信
[29:25] The Iranian mission across the street. 肯定是路对面的伊朗外交使团驻所
[29:28] What exactly did Ted intercept? 泰德具体截获了什么
[29:30] I don’t know. 不清楚
[29:32] Someone stole the hard drive. 硬盘不知被谁偷走了
[29:36] Can I borrow your laptop now? 现在能借我你的电脑用用了吧
[29:42] 电话留言截存 邮件截存 短信截存
[29:43] These are communications to and from the Iranian mission. 这些是伊朗外交使团的进出通讯
[29:46] Yep. 没错
[29:46] That’s incredibly illegal. 而且违法
[29:48] Yep. 对头
[29:49] Okay, here. Ted flagged this one. 这个 泰德给这条做了标记
[29:51] It’s an anonymous e-mail from Izad Larjani. 这是一封发给伊扎德·拉贾尼的匿名邮件
[29:54] He’s part of vevak– iran’s C.I.A. 他是伊朗情报与国家安全部的人
[29:57] “F.C. Payment received. Central library reading room. “终知 来款已收 中央图书馆阅览室
[30:01] Tomorrow 5:00 p.m. network name: Kingfish.” 明日晚五点 网络名 无鳔石首鱼”
[30:03] This was sent yesterday. 这是昨天发送的
[30:04] Which means it’s going down today. 也就是说今天就要行动了
[30:05] He’s sending the D.C.O. list over a secured wi-fi connection 他通过加密无线网发送潜伏人员名单的时间
[30:08] in… roughly 30 minutes. 大约在 30分钟之后
[30:11] Central library’s a perfect location– 中央图书馆是个完美的交接地点
[30:13] It’s public. Uh, there’s lots of people on laptops. 是公开场所 电脑用户众多
[30:16] Gemini never has to meet with his buyer face to face. 双子星压根不用和买家面对面
[30:20] Wi-fi signals max out at about 200 feet indoors. 无线信号在室内最远能辐射到二百英尺
[30:24] He and the buyer will have to be 他和买家必须
[30:25] in the building at the same time. 同时身处图书馆之中
[30:26] Given everything that’s happened, 但发生了这么多事
[30:27] why would he still go through with the exchange? 他为什么还要坚持完成交易
[30:31] “F.C.” Means “Final communication.” “终知”意思是”最后通知”
[30:33] All links have been severed. 意味着这条信息发出后所有通讯全被切断
[30:34] If Gemini pulls out, he has no way to tell his buyer. 就算双子星想收手 他也无法通知买家
[30:37] He will do anything in his power to make the transfer. 所以他会不择手段完成交易
[30:42] I gotta go. I gotta stop this. 我得走了 我得去阻止他
[30:44] Well, are you crazy?! 你疯了吗
[30:45] We just pulled a bullet out of you. 我们刚从你体内取了颗子弹出来
[30:46] Can’t you call someone? 就不能叫别人去吗
[30:48] This mission does not exist. I don’t exist. 这个任务本来就不存在 我也不存在
[30:51] There’s no one to call. 没有别人可以叫
[30:53] Don’t you have back-up? 你没有后援吗
[30:55] I am the back-up. 我就是后援
[30:56] – You’re in no condition– – you don’t understand! -你这个状况完全不 -你不明白
[30:59] This list cannot get out into the open. 这份名单决不能泄露出去
[31:03] Then we’ll go. 那我们去
[31:06] Castle’s right. You are in no condition. 卡塞尔说得对 你这样根本应付不来
[31:10] And if we stop him, then we all get what we want. 但如果我们阻止了他 就能各得所求了
[31:20] Let’s run this just so we know we’re all on the same page. 为了协调行动 我们先过一遍计划
[31:23] Richard, what do you do? 理查德 你该怎么做
[31:24] as soon as the Kingfish network goes online, I log in, 一旦无鳔石首鱼上线 我就登陆进去
[31:27] I download the list. 下载名单
[31:27] – You don’t just log in. You gotta be first. – Right. -你不光登陆 还要第一个登陆 -没错
[31:31] Why does he have to be first? 为什么非得要第一个
[31:32] Because it locks out the Iranians 因为这样就能把伊朗买家阻塞住
[31:33] from downloading the list. 让他无法下载名单
[31:35] Right. And while Castle’s downloading, 好 卡塞尔下载的同时
[31:36] I’ll track the signal using the wi-fi analyzer on my phone. 我就用我手机上的无线网分析器追踪信号
[31:39] You could find a spy on your phone? 用手机就能找到间谍了吗
[31:41] Mother, there’s an app for everything now. 母亲 现在什么功能的应用软件都有
[31:43] Now, Kate, remember, 凯特 记住
[31:44] if you don’t have a tactical advantage, 如果你没有战术优势
[31:47] just get eyes on him. He’s C.I.A. 多看他几眼 他是中情局的人
[31:49] If you can describe him, I can find him. 如果你能描述他的长相 我就能找到他
[31:51] Okay. It’s almost 5:00. We should go. 好的 快5点了 我们得出发了
[31:54] Richard, this means a lot, kid. 理查德 这对我来说 意义很重大
[31:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:01] – Martha, I’m gonna need you- – I know. -玛莎 我需要你… -我明白
[32:02] – He’s not going anywhere. – Okay. -他哪儿都别想去 -好的
[32:09] If anything happens to them… 如果他俩出任何意外…
[32:11] He’s a smart kid. 他是个聪明人
[32:12] And she’s good at what she does. 她是个出色的警察
[32:14] No, they’ll be fine. 他俩不会有事的
[32:16] I promise. 我保证
[32:17] Forgive me, but your promises don’t mean very much. 抱歉 但你的保证实在没什么价值
[32:27] Gemini could be any one of these people. 双子星有可能是这里的任何一个人
[32:35] Right. 没错
[32:37] Scanning for Wi-Fi signals. 搜寻无线网络
[32:43] I don’t see Kingfish. 没有叫无鳔石首鱼的
[32:45] Maybe we’re too late. 也许我们来晚了
[32:51] You still play? 你还弹琴吗
[32:54] No, not so much anymore. 不怎么弹了
[32:57] A shame. You were good. 真可惜 你弹琴很好听
[33:03] That was hell of a night. 那真是个忘情的夜
[33:05] Hell of a night. 是个忘情的夜
[33:10] You remember the song you played? 还记得你当时弹奏的歌吗
[33:14] “My Funny Valentine.” 《我可笑的情人》
[33:19] It was a long time ago. 都是很久以前的事了
[33:25] You need to lie down. 你得躺下
[33:29] – All right, I am calling an ambulance for you. – No, no, no. -好了 我要去给你叫辆救护车 -不不不
[33:33] No, it’s just… my blood sugar’s low. 不用 我只是血糖低罢了
[33:37] You got any juice? 你有没有果汁
[33:38] Uh, yes. 有
[33:46] 5:04, we blew it. 5点04分 我们失败了
[33:49] Did we? Or did we just get played? 是吗 还是我们被耍了
[33:55] Look, Castle, I know he’s your father. 卡塞尔 我知道他是你父亲
[33:58] What if there’s an ulterior motive to all of this? 如果他是醉翁之意不在酒怎么办
[34:03] Kingfish is online. Go. 无鳔石首鱼信号出现了 快行动
[34:05] All right. 好的
[34:07] Okay. 输密码
[34:08] T # < L "T," Hashtag, less than, "L."
[34:10] – Uppercase “L.” – Oh. Capital “L.” -大写的L -大写的L
[34:12] We gotta get online before the buyer. Come on. 必须在买家之前连上 快啊
[34:18] I’m in. 我登录了
[34:19] Downloading the file at slowest speed possible. 在以最慢速度下载文件
[34:21] That gives you less than three minutes. 你大概有3分钟时间
[34:23] Okay, you stay here. 好的 你待在这
[34:24] You tell me how much time I have. 告诉我还剩多少时间
[34:30] Can you hear me? 听得见我说话吗
[34:32] Yeah. 能
[34:33] – I can hear you. – Signal’s getting stronger. -能听见 -信号越来越强了
[34:37] You’ve got 2 minutes, 40 seconds left. 你还剩2分40秒
[34:42] Oh, no. 糟了
[34:46] You’ve got under 2 minutes. 还剩不到2分钟
[34:47] Okay, Castle, I’m at the stairs 卡塞尔 我在楼梯这里
[34:48] and the signal’s gotten weak again. 信号又变弱了
[34:49] Did I pass him? 我错过他了吗
[34:51] Wait a minute. 等等
[34:53] Wait. We are demonstrating two-dimensional thinking here. 等等 我们是以二维方式在思考
[34:56] Like Khan in “Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.” 就像《星际迷航2: 可汗之怒》里的可汗一样
[34:59] Khan didn’t realize that The Enterprise was below him. 可汗没有意识到企业号在他下方
[35:02] Right. So if we are The Enterprise, 对 如果我们是企业号
[35:04] that means Gemini is– 那代表双子星在…
[35:05] – Is above us. – Exactly. -我们上面 -没错
[35:11] Oh, this is so not the time, mother. 现在可不是接电话的时候 母亲
[35:20] A minute 15 left. 还剩1分15秒
[35:27] Castle, I’m in the book stacks. 卡塞尔 我在书架这边
[35:31] I’m close. 很靠近他了
[35:32] All right, less than a minute. Be careful. 好了 只剩不到1分钟了 你小心
[35:41] Mom! 妈妈
[35:48] Do you see him? Is he there? 你看见他了吗 他在那里吗
[35:56] Beckett. 贝克特
[35:59] Oh, no. 不
[36:00] What? 怎么了
[36:02] Castle. 卡塞尔
[36:03] He set up some kind of a relay system. 他接了个路由器
[36:06] Gemini could be anywhere. 双子星可能在任何地方
[36:08] What?! 什么
[36:10] – Hang on. Something is wrong. – What? -等等 事情不对劲 -怎么了
[36:13] Well, the download is complete. 下载完成了
[36:14] But this is–this is not a C.I.A. list. 但这不是中情局名单
[36:16] This is… this is a phone book. 这是…是个电话号码簿
[36:19] -Richard Castle. Wow. -Castle– -理查德·卡塞尔 -卡塞尔…
[36:22] I’m so sorry to bother you, Sir, 很抱歉打扰您 先生
[36:23] but I’m, like, your number one fan. 但我是您的头号书迷
[36:25] Can I get an autograph? 可不可以给我签个名
[36:26] Actually, this is really not a good time. 我现在没这个闲工夫
[36:29] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[36:32] Castle? 卡塞尔
[36:38] Castle, are you there? 卡塞尔 在吗
[36:40] That was you at the park, wasn’t it? 你就是公园里的那个男人 对不对
[36:43] Dressed as a homeless guy? 假扮成流浪汉
[36:45] You’re Gemini. 你就是双子星
[36:46] Let’s go. Nice and quiet. 跟我走 别弄出动静
[37:07] Man who sent you– who is he? 那个派你来的男人 他是谁
[37:10] Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[37:11] I saw you in the park with him. Is he C.I.A.? 我看到你和他在公园见面 他是中情局的吗
[37:15] The phone book. 那个电话号码簿
[37:16] You knew not to send the real list 你知道不能发真的名单
[37:18] because you were trying to draw him into the open. 因为你只是想把他引出来
[37:20] That’s right. 没错
[37:21] Looks like he was smart enough to send someone expendable. 看来他还挺聪明 派了个没价值的家伙来替死
[37:24] All right, mystery writer. Tell me a story. 悬疑小说家 告诉我
[37:26] Who’s your handler? 你的管理人是谁
[37:28] What’s his name? Where is he? 他的名字 他到底是谁
[37:29] Why should I tell you? 我为什么要告诉你
[37:30] You’re just gonna kill me anyway. 反正横竖都是死
[37:32] Yeah. But I can slow, or I can kill you fast. 是啊 我可以慢慢折磨你 或者给你个痛快
[37:35] It’s up to you. 这得看你了
[37:53] You all right? 你还好吧
[37:54] Me? You–you’re the one who was shot. 我吗 受枪伤的是你又不是我
[37:56] Wasn’t the first time. 又不是第一次了
[37:58] – I’ll go call an ambulance. – Don’t bother. -我叫救护车 -别费力气了
[38:00] No! No, no, wait. 不 不 等等
[38:04] Wha–why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
[38:08] That was the mission. That’s what I do. 这是个任务 我这是在完成任务
[38:12] H-how did you even find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[38:13] Your left coat pocket. 你外套左边的口袋
[38:16] Wha–what is this? Some kind of G.P.S. Locator? 这是什么 GPS定位器吗
[38:20] How did you– 你是怎么–
[38:23] The hug. 那个拥抱
[38:24] You slipped this on me. 你把这个偷偷放我身上
[38:26] I needed to keep tabs on you. 我得密切关注你的动向
[38:28] Yeah, to use me as bait. 是啊 拿我做诱饵
[38:30] Well, after the shoot-out at the apartment, 在公寓的枪战之后
[38:32] I knew I was blown. 我知道自己被发现了
[38:33] But I still had to recover this list. 但我必须找回这份名单
[38:35] So, to keep the upper hand, 所以为了占上风
[38:37] you let Beckett and me walk into a trap. 你让我和贝克特陷入圈套
[38:39] We could’ve been killed. 我们可能因此被杀
[38:41] I would never let anything happen to you two. 我不会让你俩出事的
[38:43] The way you never let anything happen to Ted? 怎么 用你保护泰德的方法保护我们吗
[38:47] There are reasons I have to do what I do, Richard. 我这么做是有原因的 理查德
[38:50] One day you’ll understand. Hmm? 有一天你会明白的
[38:54] Now get Beckett. Let her know we have her killer. 去找贝克特 告诉她我们抓到凶手了
[39:07] Castle, what happened? 卡塞尔 发生什么事了
[39:09] – Come on. Gemini’s down here. – Okay. -快走 双子星在下面 -好的
[39:16] No. No, no, no, no. He was here. 不 不 不 他刚才还在这
[39:19] He was here just a minute ago. 一分钟之前他还在这的
[39:21] Of course he took the body. 不用说他肯定会抬走尸体的
[39:24] Yeah. 是啊
[39:28] But left Gemini’s weapon. 但是留下了双子星的枪
[39:32] That gun was a ballistics match to the one that killed Ted. 那把枪和杀死泰德的那把枪弹道吻合
[39:35] It’s registered to… 枪的注册登记名字是
[39:37] Tony Blaine. 托尼·布莱恩
[39:38] We searched his place. 我们搜过了他的住所
[39:39] Found clothes that tested positive for Ted’s blood. 找到衣服上的血迹与泰德的血液匹配
[39:41] Blaine’s definitely our killer. 布莱恩无疑就是凶手
[39:43] But who is he? 但他是谁
[39:44] He’s a researcher at a government think tank. 他是政府智囊团的研究员
[39:45] Yeah, but what a researcher at a government think tank 但是一个政府智囊团的研究员
[39:48] is doing involved in all this, we have no idea. 到底卷入了什么事 我们不得而知
[39:50] Yeah, we may never know. 是啊 也许我们永远不会知道
[39:51] Well, hold on. We’ve got a B.O.L.O. out on him 别太快下定论 我们对他发出了全境通告
[39:53] and we’re monitoring his credit cards. 而且正在监视他的信用卡
[39:54] – We’ll find him. – And when we do, -我们会找到他的 -找到后
[39:56] maybe he can tell us who this Anderson Cross is. 也许他能告诉我们安德森·克洛斯是谁
[39:59] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[40:00] All right, great job, guys. 好的 干得好 伙计们
[40:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:07] Well, it looks like the C.I.A. 看来中情局
[40:08] wrapped all this up in a neat package. 干净利落地结束这一切
[40:11] Yeah, with a bow courtesy of my father. 是啊 拜我老爸所为
[40:13] At least Ted’s killer was brought to justice, 至少杀泰德的凶手已被绳之以法
[40:16] you know, in a–in a way. 从某种程度上说
[40:18] But Blaine killed Ted 布莱恩杀了泰德
[40:19] but left his body at Coney Island. 但是把他的尸体扔在科尼岛
[40:21] It was my father that moved the body. 是我父亲移动了尸体
[40:24] Now he could’ve put it anywhere, 他本可以把尸体扔在随便哪个地方
[40:25] but he took it to Ted’s apartment. 但他却把尸体抬到泰德的公寓
[40:26] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[40:30] To bring him into our jurisdiction. 把他带进我们的管辖区
[40:31] He wanted us to catch the case 他想我们跟进这个案子
[40:33] so he could work me for information. 这样他就可以从我这得到案子的信息
[40:35] Well, maybe he was just looking for a reason 也许他只是给自己找个理由
[40:37] to see you again, and this was his way. 再见你一面 这就是他的风格
[40:41] I keep making the mistake of thinking he’s family. 我一直犯糊涂 以为他就是我的家人
[40:45] But he’s not. 但他不是
[40:49] You are. 你才是
[40:52] September. 九月份
[40:54] What? 什么
[40:55] We’re getting married in September. 我们九月份举行婚礼
[40:57] It won’t be too hot. It won’t be too cold. 九月份不冷也不热
[40:59] It’s in the Goldilocks Zone. It’s perfect. 是在宜居带 太完美了
[41:01] Wait, wait, Castle. What about your book tour? 等等 卡塞尔 那你的巡回售书怎么办
[41:02] Screw it. 管它呢
[41:05] September. 就九月
[41:08] Okay. 很好
[41:19] Hello, mother. 你好 母亲大人
[41:21] How are you? 你好吗
[41:22] Well, that was fun. What a day. 很有趣 疯狂的一天
[41:26] You know, for years I wondered if your father 多年来我一直在想
[41:28] was the one who got away. 你爸是真命天子
[41:30] Well, now, I finally know. 现在 我终于知道了
[41:33] He was never worth your time. 他从来都不值得你浪费时间
[41:37] Oh, yes, he was. 不 他值得
[41:39] First time I met him, 我第一次见到他
[41:40] he gave me the greatest gift of my life–you. 他给了我人生最好的礼物 就是你
[41:44] And now after all these years, he’s given me another one. 如今这么多年过去了 他又给了我另一个
[41:48] Closure. 了结
[41:50] So… what about you, kiddo? 所以… 那你呢 儿子
[41:53] How are you? 你还好吗
[41:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:00] Think we’ll ever see him again? 你觉得我们会再见到他吗
[42:03] I wish I knew. 我倒希望我知道
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme