时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[00:11] | Kate. Thank God! | 凯特 谢天谢地 |
[00:13] | Um, h-have you heard from Kevin? | 凯文给你打电话了吗 |
[00:15] | No, I haven’t. Have you? | 没有 给你打了吗 |
[00:17] | No, I’ve been calling him | 也没有 我一直在打给他 |
[00:19] | to test our system and he’s not answering, | 想测试下我们的应急机制 但他都没接 |
[00:22] | and I’m freaking out a little bit. | 我有点担心 |
[00:23] | Um, do you have any idea where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[00:28] | Kate? Kate, are you there? | 凯特 在听吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 在 我在呢 |
[00:33] | What’s going on? Where’s Kevin? | 怎么回事 凯文在哪 |
[00:37] | Jenny, I need you to stay calm, okay? | 珍妮 你要冷静点 好吗 |
[00:39] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[00:48] | Crime scene at a fire? Never done one of these before. | 火场里的犯罪现场 还从没遇到过呢 |
[00:52] | After this, you might not want to. | 这案子之后 你可能就不想遇到了 |
[00:53] | Building was being rehabbed, | 这栋楼正在修葺 |
[00:55] | so the place was supposed to be empty. | 所以是不该有人在这里的 |
[00:56] | I guess our victim didn’t get that memo. | 看来死者并不知道啊 |
[00:58] | – Do we know who our victim is? – Uh, no– | -知道死者身份了吗 -不… |
[01:01] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, my God. Oh, my God. It’s Jenny. | 天哪 是珍妮 |
[01:03] | It’s go time. Hi, Jenny. | 她要生了 珍妮 |
[01:05] | Are you having contractions? Are you– | 开始宫缩了吗 有没有… |
[01:09] | No. No, it’s good to double-check | 没事 是该再检查一次 |
[01:11] | if my phone’s working– or triple-check. | 我手机好不好使 或是检查三次 |
[01:13] | Okay, all right, sweetie. Talk to you soon. | 好了 亲爱的 回聊 |
[01:16] | False alarm. | 假警报 |
[01:17] | – What is she, uh, two days past her due date? – Three. | -她预产期过了两天了 -三天了 |
[01:20] | So, it could happen at any minute. | 随时都可能生 |
[01:23] | Can you believe it? Me as a dad. | 能相信吗 我要做爸爸了 |
[01:25] | No, Ryan, you’re gonna be great. | 莱恩 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[01:27] | You guys pick a name? | 取好名字了吗 |
[01:28] | No, we couldn’t agree on one. | 没有 我们有分歧 |
[01:29] | So we’re waiting to see if it’s a boy or a girl, and then decide. | 看是男孩还是女孩 然后再决定 |
[01:32] | May I suggest… “Cosmo”? | 允许我建议 科斯莫 |
[01:34] | No, you may not. | 不允许 |
[01:36] | And rather than pick a name for my kid, | 给我家孩子取名 |
[01:37] | you should pick a date for your wedding. | 还不如定下大婚日子 |
[01:38] | Pick a date for my wedding? I was planning on bringing her. | 定下大婚日子 我准备带她私奔呢 |
[01:40] | Really? When is that? I might have plans. | 是吗 什么时候 说不定我有约呢 |
[01:50] | I’m Mark Kimball, building and safety. | 我叫马克·金柏尔 建筑安全部的 |
[01:52] | Do you guys really need to be in here? | 你们非要进来吗 |
[01:53] | It’s where our crime scene is. | 我们的犯罪现场在这里 |
[01:54] | Well, don’t stay any longer than you have to. | 尽量快点 不要久留 |
[01:57] | Fire did structural damage. I need to clear the building. | 大火烧坏了房屋结构 我得撤空整栋大楼 |
[01:59] | We should be in and out. | 我们很快的 |
[02:01] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[02:06] | So, do we know who the victim is? | 知道死者身份了吗 |
[02:09] | Nope. Dude had a wallet. It’s burned to a crisp. | 不知道 他有钱包 但已经烧烂了 |
[02:13] | Even if he was a dude. It’s even hard to tell that. | 如果是个”他”的话 已经很难分辨了 |
[02:15] | I see what you mean. | 懂你意思了 |
[02:16] | Actually, he is a dude, | 事实上 他是个男人 |
[02:18] | which is about all I could tell you right now. | 我现在差不多只能告诉你们这些 |
[02:21] | – Is that a bullet hole? – Probably a nine. | -这是弹孔吗 -可能是九毫米口径的 |
[02:23] | So needless to say, this wasn’t from natural causes. | 不必说 这不是自然死亡 |
[02:27] | Neither was the fire. | 火灾也是人为的 |
[02:29] | This is Lieutenant Delia Burton. | 这位是德利娅·波顿副队长 |
[02:30] | She’s a fire investigator with F.D.N.Y. | 纽约消防局的火灾调查员 |
[02:32] | Detective Beckett. Mr. Castle. | 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生 |
[02:33] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[02:34] | So this was arson? | 这是蓄意纵火吗 |
[02:36] | Well, it’s looking that way. | 看样子是的 |
[02:37] | I found miniscule traces of accelerant at the flashpoint. | 我在起火点找到了少量助燃剂 |
[02:40] | So the killer set the fire to cover up the murder? | 凶手为掩盖凶杀案而放火 |
[02:42] | Except there’s no accelerant on the body. | 但尸体上却没有助燃剂 |
[02:45] | And the fire’s flashpoint is deeper in the building. | 而起火点在这栋楼的更里面 |
[02:47] | You know, normally, when you’re disposing of a body, | 通常要处理掉一具尸体 |
[02:49] | you’re gonna make sure it burns. | 都会确保尸体着了火 |
[02:50] | So maybe our victim surprised the arsonist– | 也许死者抓到纵火犯在放火 |
[02:53] | and the arsonist killed him, silencing him as a witness? | 纵火犯就杀了他灭口 |
[02:55] | That’s how it looks to me. | 我看挺像 |
[02:57] | Then again, homicide’s not my specialty. | 不过凶杀案可不是我的专长 |
[02:59] | No, uh, but fire is. | 但火灾是 |
[03:01] | Would you mind keeping me in the loop | 你有发现的话 |
[03:03] | in case you find anything else? | 能通知我吗 |
[03:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:06] | As soon as I know what happened, so will you. | 我搞清楚怎么回事就通知你 |
[03:11] | – Oh, what was that? – The building. | -什么情况 -这栋楼 |
[03:13] | You guys should probably go. | 你们该走了 |
[03:15] | Sounds good. | 有道理 |
[03:16] | See ya. | 回见 |
[03:21] | I’m… marrying him. | 我要嫁这号人 |
[03:23] | Uh, why don’t we just look into whoever owns this place? | 去查查这地方的业主是谁吧 |
[03:26] | See if they know who might’ve been in here. | 看他们知不知道谁会在这里 |
[03:27] | Right. | 好 |
[03:28] | I have no idea who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[03:31] | Wasn’t nobody supposed to be in there on account of the renovation. | 那栋楼在翻新 不该有人在里面的 |
[03:34] | Maybe the guy was a bum or a squatter or something. | 也许那家伙是个流浪汉或蹭房的吧 |
[03:39] | But, hey, you know. Human life, still a tragedy, right? | 但也是一条人命 真是悲剧啊 |
[03:41] | Mr. Turino, let’s talk about why no one was there. | 图里奥先生 我们来谈谈为什么那里没人吧 |
[03:44] | Not even a security guard. | 连个保安都没有 |
[03:45] | Wasn’t your building basically abandoned | 你三个月前停止翻新之后 |
[03:47] | after you stopped renovations three months ago? | 那栋楼不是就荒废了吗 |
[03:49] | Due to a cash flow problem? | 因为资金短缺 |
[03:51] | Who are you again? | 再说一遍你是谁 |
[03:52] | Just someone who couldn’t help but notice | 我只是不禁注意到 |
[03:54] | your bank required high levels of insurance on that building | 你的银行给那栋楼定了很高的保险金 |
[03:57] | as a condition of granting you the loan. | 这是给你贷款的条件 |
[03:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[04:00] | So a total-loss insurance claim | 所以一份全额保险赔付 |
[04:01] | would solve all of your cash flow problems. | 可以解决你所有的资金流问题 |
[04:03] | Right. The downside being, you’ll go to prison for murder. | 对 不足之处是你要因为谋杀而进监狱 |
[04:07] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:08] | I wouldn’t burn down my own building. | 我不会烧了自己的楼 |
[04:11] | Okay, somebody else must’ve done it. | 好吧 烧楼的肯定另有其人 |
[04:13] | Tell me, Mr. Turino, | 告诉我 图里奥先生 |
[04:14] | Are you involved in organized crime? | 你跟有组织犯罪有关系吗 |
[04:17] | I take offense to that. | 这话我可不爱听 |
[04:19] | Just because I’m Italian, I’m in the mob? | 就因为我是意大利人 我就是黑帮的吗 |
[04:21] | No, I think you are in the mob because you’re a known member | 不 我觉得你是黑帮成员是因为你是 |
[04:24] | of the Maneri crime family, and you also have convictions | 曼奈利犯罪家族的已知成员 而且你有 |
[04:27] | in racketeering, fraud, assault… | 勒索 诈骗和暴力犯罪的前科 |
[04:30] | Yeah, okay. Okay. I moved on. | 好吧 可我已经改过自新了 |
[04:33] | I’m out of the life now. | 我已经不过那种生活了 |
[04:34] | It was my dream to rehab that building | 我的梦想就是修复那座大楼 |
[04:37] | and flip it, retire to Boca. | 然后卖掉它 去博卡过退休生活 |
[04:41] | Now that dream? It’s up in smoke. | 现在那个梦想 已经灰飞烟灭了 |
[05:26] | – Yo, Beckett. – Yeah? | -贝克特 -怎么了 |
[05:28] | So Art Turino’s alibi checks out. | 阿特·图里奥的不在场证明确认了 |
[05:30] | He was at the Pink Palace Gentleman’s Club last night, | 他昨晚在粉红宫殿绅士俱乐部 |
[05:32] | stuffing g-strings from 8:00 P.M. To 4:00 A.M. | 晚上八点到凌晨四点一直在看脱衣舞 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean he’s in the clear. | 对 但他不代表他是清白的 |
[05:36] | I mean, Turino wouldn’t do this himself. | 我是说 图里奥不会自己动手的 |
[05:37] | Well, I’ll see if anyone he’s been hanging with | 好吧 我去查查跟他亲近的人里 |
[05:39] | has any connection to arson. | 有没有人跟纵火有关 |
[05:40] | Okay, I’ll grab Castle. | 好 我去找卡塞尔 |
[05:41] | We’ll see if Lanie’s got anything new on our vic. | 我们去看看蕾妮在死者身上有没有新发现 |
[05:45] | Still no I.D., and he’s not in any missing person’s report. | 还是身份不明 他也不在失踪人口报告里 |
[05:48] | We get a match on the bullet? | 子弹有匹配结果吗 |
[05:49] | It’s not in the system, | 系统里没有 |
[05:50] | but the cause of death was definitely a G.S.W. to the head. | 但死因绝对是头部中枪 |
[05:53] | No smoke in the lungs, | 肺部没有烟尘 |
[05:55] | so he was already dead before the fire got going. | 所以起火前他就已经死了 |
[05:57] | Whoa. Beats getting roasted alive. | 总比被活活烧死好 |
[05:59] | I’m right there with you. | 我同意你的观点 |
[06:01] | Also, he was healthy, muscular. | 而且 他很健康 满身肌肉 |
[06:03] | His teeth were in good shape. So he probably wasn’t homeless. | 他的牙齿很整齐 所以他可能不是流浪汉 |
[06:08] | Plus he had great medical care. | 再说他的医疗状况也很好 |
[06:09] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:10] | He had a fractured leg that was splinted… | 他有一条骨折的腿… |
[06:13] | with metal plates and screws. | 用金属板和钢钉固定着 |
[06:15] | – Quality work, too. – Can the plate be traced? | -手术质量很高 -钢板可以追查来源吗 |
[06:18] | I’m already on it. | 我已经在查了 |
[06:20] | Was it the left leg? | 是左腿吗 |
[06:23] | Anterior femur, mid-way down? | 股骨前区 中部往下 |
[06:25] | That’s right. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[06:29] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[06:31] | He’s a fire investigator named Blake McCann. | 他是个名叫布雷克·麦凯恩的火灾调查员 |
[06:35] | He was my partner. | 他曾经是我的搭档 |
[06:48] | Okay. Got it, Lanie. | 好的 知道了 蕾妮 |
[06:54] | So dental records confirm that our victim is Blake McCann. | 牙科记录确认了受害者就是布雷克·麦凯恩 |
[07:02] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:04] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:06] | Most decent person I ever knew. | 我见过的最正直的人 |
[07:09] | Do you know of anyone in his life | 你知道他认识的人里 |
[07:10] | that would’ve wanted to hurt him? | 有谁想要伤害他吗 |
[07:14] | Just the person who left this. | 只有留下这个的人 |
[07:18] | I found it at the fire scene. | 我在火灾现场发现的 |
[07:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[07:21] | This pattern is made by accelerant. | 这个图案是由助燃剂产生的 |
[07:24] | From the staining pattern, probably benzoyl peroxide, | 根据这种图案来看 可能是过氧化苯乙酰 |
[07:27] | Squeezed from a tube. | 从管子里挤出来的 |
[07:28] | Blake found the same pattern in ten other burned buildings. | 布雷克在另外十个火灾现场也发现了同样的图案 |
[07:32] | So it’s a signature? | 那么这是个标志 |
[07:33] | Of a serial arsonist. | 一个连环纵火犯的标志 |
[07:34] | Blake has been hunting this guy for years. | 布雷克已经追踪这家伙好几年了 |
[07:37] | It’s how he spent every spare minute. | 他所有空闲时间都在干这个 |
[07:39] | In fact, he had just taken some vacation days to work the case. | 他刚刚开始利用假期来查这个案子 |
[07:43] | When I found the symbol, I called him. | 当我发现这个标志时 我给他打了电话 |
[07:47] | He didn’t call me back. I, uh… | 他没有回电话 我… |
[07:51] | I just had an awful feeling. | 我有一种很糟的感觉 |
[07:53] | Did he know who the arsonist is? Did he have any suspects? | 他知道纵火犯是谁吗 有嫌疑人吗 |
[07:56] | Not that he ever told me. | 他从没跟我说过 |
[07:58] | He just called him “The phantom,” | 他只是称他为”幻影” |
[07:59] | Because he seemed to be able to slip in and out | 因为他总能在人们注意不到的时候 |
[08:01] | of buildings without people ever noticing. | 溜进大楼又溜出来 |
[08:02] | Until now, maybe. | 直到目前为止 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s gotta be it, right? | 应该就是这样 对吧 |
[08:06] | I mean, Blake went in that building | 布雷克去了那座大楼 |
[08:07] | because he was after the guy. | 因为他在追那个家伙 |
[08:09] | And that’s who killed him. | 就是那家伙杀了他 |
[08:10] | It’s too soon to know, but it’s a place to start. | 现在下结论还太早 但这是个切入点 |
[08:12] | Now, we’re gonna need copies of his case files | 我们需要他的那些关于纵火犯的 |
[08:15] | linked to the arsonist. | 案件资料 |
[08:16] | Well, he took a bunch of them home with him. | 他带了一些回家 |
[08:18] | I’ll have detectives pick them up. | 我会让探员去拿的 |
[08:20] | The rest are at the office. I’ll get them over to you. | 剩下的在办公室 我会给你拿来 |
[08:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:24] | So, I talked to Blake McCann’s co-workers, his ex-wife, | 我跟布雷克·麦凯恩的同事和前妻聊过了 |
[08:28] | and if he’s got any enemies, I am not finding them. | 如果他有什么敌人 那我没找到 |
[08:32] | Leaving us with the phantom. | 那就只剩下了”幻影” |
[08:33] | Can you please not call him that? | 你能别那么叫他吗 |
[08:35] | It just–it sounds silly. | 听起来很傻 |
[08:36] | Sillier than the “Arsonist”? Which starts with “Arse”? | 比”纵火犯”还傻 那个词里有个”犯” |
[08:39] | At least with “the phantom” he’s got some mystique. | 至少”幻影”听起来有点神秘感 |
[08:41] | He doesn’t deserve mystique. He’s a murderer. | 他不配有神秘感 他是个谋杀犯 |
[08:43] | Yeah, but killing is not a part of his usual M.O. | 但杀人不是他通常的犯罪手法 |
[08:46] | Until now, all the buildings he torched were empty. | 目前为止 所有他烧掉的大楼都是空的 |
[08:48] | Okay. All right, so what else do they have in common? | 好吧 那这些大楼还有什么共同点 |
[08:50] | Not much. All the buildings were older, | 不太多 所有的建筑都比较破旧 |
[08:53] | but some were residential, some were office buildings. | 但有些是民宅 有些是办公楼 |
[08:55] | There were two in Manhattan and the rest in Brooklyn | 其中有两所在曼哈顿 剩下的在布鲁克林 |
[08:57] | – and in Queens. – Were they insured? | -还有皇后区 -所有的大楼都有保险吗 |
[08:58] | A couple of them, but not all of them. | 有几栋有 但是并不是所有 |
[09:00] | So it probably was not arson-for-hire. | 所以大概不是受雇的纵火犯 |
[09:02] | Which means he’s doing this for himself. | 也就是说他是出于一己私欲 |
[09:04] | He’s burning these buildings to satisfy an inner need. | 为了满足内心的欲望而纵火 |
[09:08] | And like a serial killer, | 就跟连环杀手一样 |
[09:09] | there’s a reason why he chooses the buildings he does. | 他选择这些建筑纵火是有原因的 |
[09:12] | There’s a pattern or something. | 肯定存在某种规律 |
[09:14] | – What? – Entry from three days ago. Mccann wrote down a name. | -怎么啦 -三天前有条记录 麦凯恩写下了一个名字 |
[09:17] | Adam Ferguson. | 亚当·弗格森 |
[09:29] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[09:32] | I’d say someone besides us is interested in Blake McCann. | 除了我们还有其他人对布雷克·麦凯恩感兴趣 |
[09:35] | Yeah, looks like this place was tossed after he was killed. | 看来他死后这里被人翻了个底朝天 |
[09:39] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[09:40] | That the arsonist shot him | 纵火犯杀了他之后 |
[09:41] | and then got word McCann left a paper trail. | 得知麦凯恩留下了书面记录 |
[09:43] | He came here searching for any files or evidence | 他到这来找那些能引向他的 |
[09:45] | that would point to him. | 文件和证据 |
[09:47] | Maybe our prep tossed the place because he couldn’t find them. | 或许凶手翻得这么乱是因为找不到文件 |
[09:49] | But McCann had no reason to hide those files. | 可麦凯恩没有理由把资料藏起来 |
[09:52] | They’d be out on a table, a desk or a nightstand. | 他应该会放在饭桌 办公桌或床头上 |
[09:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:57] | McCann’s car. It wasn’t in the driveway. | 麦凯恩的车 没有停在车道上 |
[09:59] | Or in the garage. | 也没有在车库 |
[10:00] | He probably drove it to that building before he was killed. | 他可能是死之前开车去了那栋楼 |
[10:02] | It could still be down there. | 车可能还在那 |
[10:03] | Yeah, with those files in it. | 对 资料也可能在车上 |
[10:06] | Here it is. Adam Ferguson. | 找到了 亚当·弗格森 |
[10:08] | And Blake McCann helped put him away | 因多次纵火入狱 |
[10:10] | on multiple arson counts. | 布雷克·麦凯恩指证了他 |
[10:11] | He got out of prison five years ago. | 他五年前出狱了 |
[10:13] | Which, by wild coincidence, is right about the same time | 这么凑巧 那也恰好就是 |
[10:15] | those buildings started getting torched. | 开始发生大楼纵火案的时候 |
[10:16] | Not only that, but check this out. | 不仅如此 看下这个 |
[10:18] | Look at who Blake called on his cell the day before he was killed. | 看看布雷克在被害前一天打给了谁 |
[10:24] | Yeah, Blake McCann Called me. | 没错 布雷克·麦凯恩确实给我打了电话 |
[10:27] | To talk about what? | 你们谈了些什么 |
[10:29] | Just a chat between friends. | 就是朋友之间的闲聊 |
[10:31] | Where were you last night between 9 and 1 a.m., Mr. Ferguson? | 昨晚九点到凌晨一点你在哪 弗格森先生 |
[10:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Because he was murdered by an arsonist he was hunting. | 他被一个他所追踪的纵火犯杀掉了 |
[10:39] | Well, that’s a real shame. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[10:41] | An arsonist not unlike yourself. | 凶手跟你一样 也是纵火犯 |
[10:44] | Matter of fact, one of his final acts | 事实上 他临死之前 |
[10:46] | was to write down your name. | 还写下了你的名字 |
[10:48] | Not because I killed him. | 这可不是因为我杀了他 |
[10:51] | It must’ve been the phantom. I don’t know his real name. | 肯定是”幻影”干的 我不知道他的真名 |
[10:54] | How do you know about him at all? | 那你怎么知道这个人 |
[10:56] | Blake told me. | 布雷克跟我说的 |
[10:57] | He called me. | 他给我打了电话 |
[10:58] | Asked me to meet him in some deli in the village. | 约我在格林威治一家熟食店见面 |
[11:02] | He was all stalled out about catching this phantom guy. | 他完全不知道该怎么抓到这个”幻影” |
[11:05] | He asked for my help, and I said I’d give it to him. | 他向我寻求帮助 我答应帮他 |
[11:08] | Even though he put you in prison? | 即使是他把你送进了监狱 |
[11:10] | Blake paid me for my time. | 布雷克补偿了我 |
[11:14] | Plus, uh, | 此外 |
[11:16] | he let me see some photos of the fires. | 他让我欣赏了那些大火的照片 |
[11:20] | So we both got something out of the deal. | 所以说我们双方都有好处 |
[11:24] | And what other wisdom did you offer him? | 你还跟他说了什么锦囊妙计 |
[11:27] | Any idiot can slosh gas around and light a match. | 任何笨蛋都会洒点汽油 点根火柴 |
[11:32] | But this guy? He knew fire, knew how it spread. | 可这个人 他懂火 知道怎么让大火蔓延 |
[11:38] | See, buildings are just like people. | 你知道吗 楼房就跟人一样 |
[11:41] | There’s a weak spot, a soft underbelly. | 都有一个弱点 一个容易受到攻击的部位 |
[11:47] | He would find it, use it, | 他能够找到它 利用它 |
[11:51] | unleash an inferno with barely any accelerant. | 几乎不用任何催化剂就可以掀起一场地狱之火 |
[11:55] | That… | 那人 |
[11:57] | is an artist. | 简直就是一位艺术家 |
[12:01] | So how did any of this help McCann? | 这些怎么帮到麦凯恩 |
[12:04] | I gave him some tips. | 我给了他一些建议 |
[12:06] | I told him he was looking for someone | 我告诉他 他要找的这个人 |
[12:08] | who cases buildings carefully. | 会非常仔细地踩点 |
[12:11] | Visits them a few times before he strikes. | 在行动之前会去查看几次大楼 |
[12:14] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[12:16] | An artist like the phantom? He wants to admire his work. | 像”幻影”这样的艺术家 他会去欣赏他的杰作 |
[12:21] | It’s not enough that he sets the fire. | 仅仅放火是不够的 |
[12:24] | He needs to feel the heat. | 他需要感受火焰的热度 |
[12:28] | To listen to the music. | 聆听火场的乐声 |
[12:31] | The roar of the flames, the moans of the buildings as they give in– | 火焰的咆哮 房屋被击溃时的哀鸣 |
[12:37] | that’s what he lives for. | 这才是他所渴求的 |
[12:40] | Which is why with every fire he sets, | 所以 他每次纵火 |
[12:44] | he is there watching. | 他都会在场观赏 |
[12:51] | What do you make of his story? | 你们怎么看他说的这些 |
[12:52] | The staff at the deli where he said he met with McCann | 他说他和麦凯恩见面的那个熟食店 |
[12:54] | remembers seeing them. | 那里的店员记得他们 |
[12:56] | There’s no way to really know what they talked about. | 但是却不知道他们俩说了些什么 |
[12:58] | McCann could’ve accused hime of being the phantom. | 麦凯恩可能是在说他就是”幻影” |
[13:00] | Maybe he is the phantom. | 也许他就是 |
[13:01] | We don’t have anything that links him | 我们还没有任何证据能将他 |
[13:04] | to any of the arsons yet, so… | 和任何一场纵火案联系起来 所以 |
[13:06] | Dig into his alibi and associates. | 仔细调查他不在场的证据和他的朋友 |
[13:08] | See if you can find anything that’s solid. | 看能否找到可靠的证据 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:12] | You know, one thing about his story | 他说的这些当中有一点 |
[13:14] | that does ring true– on a character level– | 听上去很真实 在人物性格上 |
[13:16] | is about how the arsonist watches his own fires. | 也就是纵火犯享受火灾的过程 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, I’ve got UNIs canvassing the fire scene | 警员正在排查火灾现场 |
[13:21] | and checking into all the security cameras | 并检查附近的监控录像 |
[13:23] | in the area for anyone that was hanging out. | 找案发时在周围逗留的人 |
[13:28] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:28] | Yo, found McCann’s car. | 找到麦凯恩的车了 |
[13:30] | It was parked two blocks from the fire, | 距失火地点两条街 |
[13:32] | and there was something inside. | 车里有东西 |
[13:33] | Arson files? | 纵火案记录 |
[13:34] | No, looks like a couple of files that he put together himself. | 不 貌似是两份他自己搜集的资料 |
[13:36] | One’s about the building that he was burned up in. | 其中一份记录就是他遇害的大楼 |
[13:38] | What’s the other one? | 另一份呢 |
[13:42] | Give me that. | 拿过来 |
[13:43] | It’s an old shoe factory in brooklyn on Arcadia Lane. | 布鲁克林阿卡迪亚街的一个旧鞋厂 |
[13:47] | Looks like it’s been empty for five years. | 空了五年了 |
[13:49] | You know, maybe those files were on buildings | 这些可能是麦凯恩认为 |
[13:50] | that McCANN thought were being targeted. | 会是纵火目标的建筑 |
[13:52] | He was right about one of them. | 还对了一个 |
[13:54] | Listen, espo, we believe that the arsonist | 埃斯波 我们认为纵火犯 |
[13:56] | cases the buildings he burns. | 会事先对目标进行踩点 |
[13:58] | So check that factory, and see if anyone suspicious has been seen inside. | 去看下那个工厂 看看有没有可疑人物出入 |
[14:01] | We’re on it. | 这就去 |
[14:22] | Man, look at this place. | 真是的 瞧啊 |
[14:25] | – Fire would be an improvement. – Yeah. | -失过火的都比这干净 -是啊 |
[14:33] | Looks like no one’s set foot in here in years. | 貌似很久没人出入了 |
[14:35] | It’s pretty creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[14:41] | Trust me, bro, your ringer is all the way up. | 相信我 兄弟 你电话开着呢 |
[14:43] | Just wanted to make sure. | 就是确认一下 |
[14:45] | Jenny might call me at any minute. | 珍妮随时都可能打来 |
[14:47] | Pulling your phone out isn’t gonna make it happen any sooner. | 你盯着也没用 |
[14:50] | You just need to chill. | 你得镇定 |
[14:51] | And… you know this from your vast experience of having zero kids? | 说的好听 好像你多有经验似的 |
[14:56] | All right, you know what? You’re all emotional right now. | 我知道你现在很激动 |
[14:59] | So I’m gonna let that go. Hmm. | 所以我原谅你 |
[15:03] | All right. Let’s get back. | 好了 走吧 |
[15:05] | There’s nothing to see here. | 这没什么了 |
[15:07] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:09] | Abandoned building with a brand-new lock? | 废弃大楼里怎么会有新锁 |
[15:27] | N.Y.P.D.! Anybody here?! | 警察 有人吗 |
[15:39] | – All clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[15:42] | What the hell? | 不是吧 |
[15:44] | Javi, these are blasting caps here. | 哈维 雷管 |
[15:46] | And accelerants up the wazoo. | 还有很多助燃剂 |
[15:48] | Look. | 看 |
[15:51] | This isn’t the arsonist’s next target. It’s his workshop. | 这哪是纵火目标 根本就是他的工作间 |
[15:59] | We must’ve set off an alarm. | 我们触响警报了 |
[16:02] | It’s not an alarm! | 不是警报 |
[16:04] | Get out. Get out now! | 出去 快 |
[16:22] | So I checked the security cameras near the fire. | 我查了失火点附近的监控摄像头 |
[16:24] | They were disabled. | 被破坏了 |
[16:26] | Disabled how? | 怎么弄的 |
[16:26] | Someone used a can of spray paint, | 有人爬上了电线杆 |
[16:28] | mounted it on a pole, and blacked out the lenses | 用喷漆涂了镜头 |
[16:30] | of both cameras just minutes before the fire. | 两处都是失火前几分钟 |
[16:32] | Well, that must’ve been the arsonist. | 肯定是纵火犯干的 |
[16:34] | Maybe somebody saw them do it. | 可能会有目击者 |
[16:35] | Can we canvass the area? And by “We,” I mean, | 能调查一下周围吗 当然我不行 |
[16:37] | obviously, somebody else. | 得找别人 |
[16:39] | What are you looking for? | 你看什么呢 |
[16:40] | And don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[16:42] | It’s something completely inappropriate for the workplace. | 是在工作场所不该看的吧 |
[16:45] | No, not this time. Uh, given that everyone | 这次不是 因为现在 |
[16:46] | uploads everything to the internet nowadays, | 大家什么东西都上传 |
[16:48] | I thought I might see | 我想或许有人 |
[16:49] | if anyone else out there took a video of that fire, and look. | 拍了火灾现场的视频 瞧啊 |
[16:55] | If the arsonist was watching that fire, | 如果纵火犯真在现场 |
[16:57] | He might be in this video. | 说不定会拍到他 |
[17:00] | – Can you turn up the sound? – Yeah. | -声音开大点 -好 |
[17:07] | That doesn’t look right. | 不对劲 |
[17:09] | Seriously? | 怎么了 |
[17:10] | A lot better quality than a security camera. | 这可比监控录像清晰多了啊 |
[17:12] | No, babe, I’m talking about the building. | 是大楼不对劲 |
[17:13] | That fire just started. | 刚起火 |
[17:18] | “Huh,” What? | 想到什么了 |
[17:19] | Fire department’s not even there. | 没有消防队 |
[17:20] | I mean, they’re not on their way. | 甚至都没网那赶呢 |
[17:21] | You can’t hear the sirens. | 听不到消防车鸣笛 |
[17:23] | So how did the cameraman know there was a fire when nobody else did? | 没人知道着火了 录像者是怎么知道的 |
[17:26] | And listen to that. | 你听 |
[17:28] | He’s not yelling for anyone to call 9-1-1. | 他没有在喊人报警 |
[17:30] | He’s not saying anything. | 他很沉默 |
[17:35] | Look at the camera work– very smooth, steady. | 拍摄平稳流畅 |
[17:37] | – You–you don’t think– – Yeah. I do. | -你不会认为 -没错 |
[17:39] | This isn’t just footage of the fire. | 这不仅仅是火灾视频 |
[17:41] | It was shot by the arsonist. | 这就是纵火犯拍的 |
[17:42] | We have to track down whoever posted that video. | 发布视频的人就是纵火犯 |
[17:46] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[17:49] | That won’t be so easy. | 很麻烦 |
[17:51] | Usually there’s a file embedded in the video with data on the camera, | 一般视频里都嵌有相机数据 |
[17:54] | but it’s been stripped out. | 但是这里的被删除了 |
[17:56] | Can you tell where it was first uploaded? | 能查到是在哪上传的吗 |
[17:58] | Let me see. | 稍等 |
[18:00] | Looks like the video got bounced around the net from site to site, | 看来这个视频在网上流传很广 |
[18:03] | But this is where it started. | 这是首发 |
[18:10] | Pyrolicious.com. Really? | 炙爱网站 开玩笑吧 |
[18:12] | Wow. Okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[18:14] | A site that caters to fire fetishists. | 一个专门满足恋火癖的网站 |
[18:16] | I didn’t even know there was a fire fetish. | 我都不知道还有恋火癖这么个东西 |
[18:18] | The actual term is “Pyrophilia.” | 准确的说法是”火焰嗜好” |
[18:20] | Further proof that the Internet has something for everyone. | 更加有力地证明只要你想得到 在网上就找得到 |
[18:23] | I’m not gonna ask how you knew that. | 我就不深究你是怎么知道这种事的了 |
[18:26] | So when did this video show up there? | 那么这段视频是什么时候发布的 |
[18:29] | About an hour after the fire was put out. | 大约在大火被扑灭后一个小时 |
[18:32] | And who runs this site? | 谁在经营这网站 |
[18:33] | It’s registered to a Milo Pavlik. | 这网站注册在麦罗·帕弗里克名下 |
[18:35] | Does he have a record? | 他有犯罪记录吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, yeah. He burnt down his family house when he was 19. | 还真有 他19岁时把自己家烧了 |
[18:43] | Where do we find this Milo Pavlik? | 我们该上哪找这个麦罗·帕弗里克 |
[18:48] | Milo Pavlik! N.Y.P.D., open up! | 麦罗·帕弗里克 纽约警察 快开门 |
[18:51] | What? Hi, hey. What are you doing? | 干啥 喂 你这是要干什么 |
[18:53] | Where did this video come from? | 这段视频哪来的 |
[18:55] | Listen, nothing I do here is illegal. | 你等下 我什么非法的事都没做 |
[18:57] | I-I simply provide fire enthusiasts around the globe– | 我只不过在为各国火焰爱好者提供… |
[18:58] | This fire was set by an arsonist. | 这场大火是一个纵火犯引起的 |
[19:01] | Not to mention a murderer. | 而且还害死了人 |
[19:02] | So who shot this video? Was it you? | 那这视频是谁拍的 你吗 |
[19:03] | No. What? It w–it wasn’t me. | 不是 说啥 当然不是我 |
[19:05] | Then how’d it get up on your site? | 那怎么挂到你的网站上去了 |
[19:06] | Sorry, it’s a text. | 稍等 有短信 |
[19:07] | I don’t care. How did it get up on your site? | 管你有啥 到底是怎么发到你的网站上的 |
[19:09] | I have a drop-box outside. People leave stuff. | 我在外面有个投物箱 有人往里放东西 |
[19:11] | It was on a U.S.B. drive. | 这视频存在一个闪存盘上 |
[19:13] | It was quality material, so I uploaded it. | 这是优质素材 所以我就上传了 |
[19:15] | Who dropped it off? | 谁给你的闪存盘 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 不知道 我完全不知道 |
[19:17] | That’s very convenient. Now, did this person | 你推得倒轻巧 那这个人还有没有 |
[19:19] | ever provide any other material? | 提供什么别的”素材” |
[19:20] | Oh, yeah. H-he has a real eye, this one. | 当然有 这人绝对有眼光 |
[19:22] | Sent me a few choice items. | 送给我不少干货 |
[19:24] | If it really was someone else and they’re submitting videos, | 如果上传这些视频的真的另有其人 |
[19:27] | then he visits the site. | 那此人一定时常光顾这网站 |
[19:29] | I’m gonna need the names of all of your members | 我需要你的网站过去五年 |
[19:31] | along with records of site traffic over the past five years. | 所有的注册用户信息和网站流量记录 |
[19:33] | Pretty sure you need a warrant for that. | 那你就得出示搜查令了 |
[19:35] | Not if you agree to cooperate… | 除非你自愿提供给我 |
[19:36] | which I highly encourage you to do. | 我强烈推荐你这么做 |
[19:38] | Hey, who the hell keeps texting you? | 谁一个劲地给你发短信 |
[19:40] | It’s a news alert. | 这是即时新闻提醒 |
[19:41] | There’s a 3-alarm fire going in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林区现在有一场三级火警 |
[19:43] | Where in Brooklyn? | 布鲁克林的什么地方 |
[19:44] | Uh, some factory on Arcadia Lane. | 阿卡迪亚巷的某间工厂 |
[19:48] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[20:26] | Still no answer. Not from Ryan or Esposito. | 没人接 莱恩和埃斯波西托都打不通 |
[20:28] | Detective. Are you sure they’re inside? | 探长 你确定他们困在里面了吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah, they were checking the building | 是的 他们去查探一栋 |
[20:31] | in connection with an arson homicide, | 与一起纵火谋杀案有关的建筑 |
[20:33] | and they haven’t called in yet. | 而到现在都没回话 |
[20:34] | You need to alert your rescue teams. | 你得提醒一下搜救队 |
[20:36] | Detective, the building’s fully involved. | 探长 整座建筑都烧起来了 |
[20:37] | I just had to pull out the interior attack teams. | 我不得不命令所有突进组队员撤出来 |
[20:40] | I can’t send in a rescue company until it’s more contained. | 等火势稍被控制之后我才能派搜救队进去 |
[20:42] | Wait, more contained? | 什么 还要控制 |
[20:44] | If my guys are in there, I need you to bring them out. | 如果我的人在里面 你就得把他们救出来 |
[20:46] | If we could get in there, I would. | 我们要是能突进去 肯定早就进去了 |
[20:48] | But there’s been a partial collapse inside. | 但建筑物内部已经开始坍塌了 |
[20:49] | I almost lost six of my guys. | 我差点赔了六个弟兄在里面 |
[20:51] | We’ll do everything we can, Detective, | 我们会拼尽全力 探长 |
[20:52] | but this building’s a firestorm. Every floor. | 但这建筑火势太猛 每一层都是 |
[20:55] | If your guys are in there, I’m sorry. | 要是你同事真的在里面 那我很遗憾 |
[20:57] | They’re probably already gone. | 他们可能已经殉职了 |
[21:00] | Chief? | 队长 |
[21:02] | Fire. | 这场火灾 |
[21:03] | What started it? | 怎么烧起来的 |
[21:04] | Shattered windows and structural damage | 破损的窗户和建筑结构损毁 |
[21:06] | indicate some kind of explosion. | 表明是由爆炸引发的 |
[21:13] | Maybe, um… | 也许 |
[21:15] | Maybe they weren’t inside. | 也许他们本来就不在里面 |
[21:16] | Their car’s here and they haven’t called. They’re inside. | 他俩的车在这 又没回话 他们就在里面 |
[21:19] | I shouldn’t have let them go in. | 我当初就不该派他们进去 |
[21:20] | Not alone. I should’ve– | 不该让他们单枪匹马去 我应该… |
[21:21] | There’s no way you could’ve known that. | 这种事你怎么预料得到 |
[21:23] | This isn’t you. | 这不怪你 |
[21:24] | It’s the arsonist. | 怪那纵火犯 |
[21:28] | It’s Jenny. | 是珍妮 |
[21:29] | Why would she be calling you? | 她为什么打给你 |
[21:30] | Maybe she’s heard from them. | 也许她那里有他们的消息 |
[21:31] | Maybe she knows that they’re safe. | 也许她已经知道他们平安了 |
[21:35] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[21:36] | Kate. Oh, thank God. | 凯特 谢天谢地 |
[21:38] | Um, h-have you heard from Kevin? | 凯文给你打电话了吗 |
[21:41] | No, I haven’t. Have you? | 没有 给你打了吗 |
[21:42] | No. I’ve been calling him to test our system, | 也没有 我一直在打给他 想测试下我们的应急机制 |
[21:45] | And he’s not answering. | 但他都没接 |
[21:47] | And I’m–I’m freaking out a little bit. Um… | 我有点担心 |
[21:49] | Do you have any idea where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[21:54] | Kate? Kate, are you there? | 凯特 你还在听吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 在 我在呢 |
[21:59] | What’s going on? Where’s Kevin? | 怎么回事 凯文在哪 |
[22:02] | Jenny, I need you to stay calm, okay? | 珍妮 你要冷静点 好吗 |
[22:04] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[22:07] | And as firefighters struggle to bring the blaze under control, | 在消防员奋力将火势控制住之后 |
[22:10] | we now have unconfirmed reports that two N.Y.P.D. detectives | 我们得以确认有两名纽约警局的警探 |
[22:14] | were inside the building at the time of the explosion. | 因这场爆炸被困在建筑内 |
[22:16] | We’ll be bringing you live updates as the news comes in. | 我们将为您实时追踪最新消息 |
[22:21] | Sir, is it true? | 长官 这是真的吗 |
[22:23] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[22:24] | What we do know is that | 目前所掌握的情况是 |
[22:25] | Detectives Ryan and Esposito were investigating | 莱恩警探和埃斯波西托警探去调查 |
[22:28] | that building for ties to a serial arsonist. | 那栋建筑和系列纵火案的联系 |
[22:31] | And it’s possible that the explosion in that building | 那栋建筑发生的爆炸 |
[22:33] | was deliberately set by that same arsonist– | 很有可能是同一个纵火犯故意为之 |
[22:36] | A man suspected in ten other fires, | 怀疑他与其他十起火灾有关 |
[22:39] | as well as the murder of a member | 而且涉嫌谋杀了一名 |
[22:40] | of the New York Fire Department. | 纽约消防局的成员 |
[22:42] | And if it is true, | 如果情况属实 |
[22:44] | then this sick son of a bitch | 那么这个变态挨千刀的混蛋 |
[22:45] | has just added two of our own to his list. | 往他的罪恶清单里加了我们两位同事 |
[22:48] | On your desk, you will find copies of all the files | 在你们桌子上 会找到关于 |
[22:51] | we have on each one of these arsons. | 每起纵火案的资料 |
[22:54] | Somewhere in there, there is a trail. | 在里面 会发现蛛丝马迹 |
[22:56] | Somewhere in there, there is a clue as to who he is. | 在里面 线索会帮我们查清他的身份 |
[23:00] | And he needs to be brought to account. | 我们要把他绳之以法 |
[23:37] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[23:41] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[23:44] | Kevin! Kevin, is that you? | 凯文 凯文 是你吗 |
[23:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 我还好 |
[23:55] | Aah, I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[23:56] | My legs are stuck. | 腿被压着了 |
[24:09] | It’s too heavy! Oh… | 太重了 |
[24:11] | It’s an oven in here. You should get out, man. | 这里像个火炉 你应该逃出去 兄弟 |
[24:14] | Not without you, partner. | 要走一起走 搭档 |
[24:16] | Last thing I remember is the floor giving way. | 我记得最后一件事是地板塌陷了 |
[24:18] | How far do you think we fell? | 你觉得我们下坠了几层 |
[24:20] | At least two floors. | 至少有两层 |
[24:21] | Ah, must’ve rigged this place… | 他肯定非法改造过这地方 |
[24:25] | Probably to destroy any evidence in case it was found. | 以防被发现 用来销毁一切证据 |
[24:27] | Yeah, including us. | 是啊 也包括我们 |
[24:29] | Not if I can help it. | 不会让他得逞的 |
[24:31] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:32] | All right, here we go. | 好的 我开始搬了 |
[24:42] | They’re smart. They’re survivors. | 他们很机敏 会没事的 |
[24:45] | If there’s a safe place inside that building, | 如果房子里面有安全的地方 |
[24:46] | they may have found it. They may still be alive. | 他们会找到的 他们可能还活着 |
[24:48] | Yeah, but for how long? | 是啊 但能撑多久呢 |
[24:51] | The two folders in McCann’s car– | 麦凯恩车里的那两个文件夹 |
[24:53] | he knew that this building was next. How? | 他知道这栋建筑是下一个目标 怎么知道的 |
[24:57] | Somehow, he must’ve figured out the arsonist’s pattern. | 不知为何 他摸清了了纵火者的套路 |
[25:00] | Which means there is a pattern. | 也就是说是有套路可寻的 |
[25:03] | And if he figured it out, so can we. | 如果他能摸清套路 那我们也能 |
[25:04] | Move back! | 往后退 |
[25:05] | Everybody back! | 所有人都后退 |
[25:07] | Move back! | 往后退 |
[25:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:10] | This building’s gone. | 这栋楼全烧了 |
[25:10] | We have to move to a defensive attack. | 我们得把工作重心转移到安全防范 |
[25:12] | The other structures are in danger. | 其他的建筑物面临危险 |
[25:14] | You’re just giving up? | 你们就这么放弃了吗 |
[25:15] | No, our teams just went through | 不 我们只是去排查其他的建筑 |
[25:16] | the other buildings. They’re tinderboxes. | 它们同样可能发生火灾 |
[25:18] | If we don’t hold the line, we could lose the whole block. | 如果继续这样下去 有可能烧毁整个街区 |
[25:23] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[25:31] | That ceiling’s gonna give way at any minute. | 天花板随时可能塌陷 |
[25:32] | You need to get out of here, okay? | 你得赶快离开这 |
[25:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:35] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我正救你的命呢 |
[25:48] | Here we go. | 好的 |
[25:50] | There. | 就这 |
[25:58] | Hold on. | 稳住 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:02] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:05] | Aah! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快点 快 快 快 |
[26:13] | I’m okay! I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 |
[26:15] | – Can you walk? -I don’t know. Give me a hand. I’m okay. | -走得动吗 -不知道 拉我一把 我可以的 |
[26:18] | Come on. | 站着 |
[26:22] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[26:23] | I can stand. | 能站起来 |
[26:25] | Where are we? | 我们在哪呢 |
[26:27] | Looks like some kind of sub-basement. | 看起来像是下层地下室 |
[26:30] | I don’t see any doors. | 没看见有门 |
[26:32] | Look. | 你看 |
[26:35] | Looks like that was our way out. | 看来我们要从那出去 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I don’t think we wanted to go up anyway. | 上面烧着呢 还是算了 |
[26:40] | We’re not gonna get out without help. | 没有救援我们出不去 |
[26:44] | My phone’s busted from the fall. | 我的手机掉下来的时候坏掉了 |
[26:46] | How about you? | 你的呢 |
[26:47] | Uh… yeah, I got nothing. | 收不到信号 |
[26:52] | All right, well, as big as this thing is, | 这么严重的火灾 |
[26:55] | fire department’s gotta be out there. | 消防部门一定在外面 |
[26:57] | They gotta be on scene. | 他们一定在火灾现场 |
[26:58] | Yeah. We should let them know that we’re down here. | 我们应该让他们知道我们在这下面 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | Anybody hear us?! Down here! | 有人听到吗 我们在下面 |
[27:05] | Anybody up there?! | 有人在上面吗 |
[27:08] | We’re down here! | 我们在下面 |
[27:09] | Hey! Down here! | 嘿 在下面 |
[27:12] | Fire’s too loud. They can’t hear us. | 火烧得太旺 他们听不到 |
[27:15] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[27:22] | Maybe the sound will carry up. | 也许敲击声会传上去 |
[27:24] | – Let ’em know we’re down here. – Yeah. | -让他们知道我们在下面 -好主意 |
[27:29] | Down here! Hey! | 嘿 下面 |
[27:32] | Hey! Down here, anybody! | 有人吗 我们在下面 |
[27:37] | Come on! Hey! | 有人吗 |
[27:46] | Hey! Down here! Hey! | 我们在下面 |
[27:52] | Hey! | 快点 |
[27:53] | Stop! | 行了 |
[27:57] | What? | 什么 |
[28:00] | They can’t hear us. | 他们听不到的 |
[28:05] | We can’t just quit, man. | 那也不能放弃啊 |
[28:08] | Gotta save our strength. | 要保存体力 |
[28:11] | For what? | 然后干什么 |
[28:12] | Nobody knows we’re down here. | 没人知道我们在下面 |
[28:14] | It’s only a matter of time before the fire | 这里残存的氧气 |
[28:16] | sucks all the oxygen out of the room. | 迟早会被这场火烧光 |
[28:18] | Gotta be some way… outta here, | 应该有办法 离开这里的 |
[28:21] | some other way of letting them know that we’re down here. | 还有其他办法让他们知道 我们在这里 |
[28:23] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. Somethin’. | 我不知道 总有办法 |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:29] | Well, unless you have… an oxygen tank, | 除非你有一个氧气罐 |
[28:32] | a pair of wings, and a nomex suit… | 一对翅膀 以及一套防火服 |
[28:36] | We’re gonna cook. | 我们会被煮熟的 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:56] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[28:59] | What do you mean they’re pulling back? | 他们要撤退了是什么意思 |
[29:00] | According to the I.C., the building is structurally | 现场勘察队反映 这个建筑构造很脆弱 |
[29:03] | compromised and they can’t get their men in. | 不适合派队员进去 |
[29:05] | At this point, they don’t feel | 他们改变了策略 |
[29:06] | that it’s a rescue operation anymore. | 不再进行搜救活动 |
[29:10] | It’s a recovery. | 而是努力防止火势扩散 |
[29:11] | Okay, Detective. | 好吧 探长 |
[29:13] | Let me know if you hear anything more. | 再有什么情况请随时通知我 |
[29:15] | Yes, sir. | 好的长官 |
[29:18] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[29:20] | No, according to McCann’s file, the building was condemned, | 没 麦凯恩的文件显示 该建筑已经被查封 |
[29:22] | but there’s nothing here to indicate why it was the next target. | 但这里没有任何迹象显示它是下一个目标 |
[29:25] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[29:26] | She was at the police barricades. | 她被挡在警察设置的路障外 |
[29:28] | Jenny, you shouldn’t be here. | 珍妮 你不该来这里的 |
[29:29] | The hell I shouldn’t. My husband’s in there. | 我怎么不该来 我丈夫在里面 |
[29:32] | What’s–what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | She’s having contractions. | 她的子宫开始收缩了 |
[29:35] | You’re in labor? | 你已经临产了吗 |
[29:36] | How far apart? | 间隔多久 |
[29:37] | Five minutes, maybe. | 大概五分钟吧 |
[29:38] | Whoa, no. She can’t– we gotta get you to a hospital. | 这可不行 得送你去医院 |
[29:41] | Medic, over here. This woman’s in labor. | 医护人员 这个女人要分娩了 |
[29:43] | No. I’m not–I’m not leaving. Not without Kevin. | 我不会离开的 没有凯文我不会走的 |
[29:45] | Jenny, there’s nothing you can do here. | 珍妮 你在这里也帮不上忙 |
[29:47] | He’s inside, Kate. | 他在里面 凯特 |
[29:49] | And if he doesn’t make it out, if this is it… | 万一他出不来 万一… |
[29:52] | I need to be here. | 我必须待在这里 |
[29:55] | Let me at least get you inside of an ambulance. | 最起码先进救护车里等 好吗 |
[29:57] | You need to lie down so we can make sure that everything is okay. | 你得躺下 我们才能察看你的情况 |
[30:00] | Okay, but I’m not leaving without him. | 好吧 可是等不到他我是不会走的 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:07] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我无法相信这一切 |
[30:09] | This is like some kind of a dream. | 简直像梦一样 |
[30:13] | I just keep waiting to wake up, | 我只希望快点醒来 |
[30:14] | but it’s like I can’t do anything. | 可我似乎无能为力 |
[30:18] | It’s like there’s nothing we can do. | 我们都无能为力 |
[30:19] | All we can do is be here for them. | 我们只能待在这里等待 |
[30:28] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[30:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:34] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[30:35] | Beckett? Beckett, can you hear me? | 贝克特 贝克特 听得到吗 |
[30:38] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[30:39] | Beckett? Can you hear me, Beckett? | 贝克特 你听得到吗 |
[30:41] | Ryan? Ryan, is that you? | 莱恩 莱恩 是你吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s me, Beckett! Listen, uh… | 是啊 是我 贝克特 听我说 |
[30:47] | That building that–that we went into– | 我们进入的 那栋建筑 |
[30:49] | uh, it wasn’t just the next arson target. | 不只是纵火犯的下一个目标 |
[30:51] | It–it was his lair. | 是他的藏身之处 |
[30:52] | He rigged it to blow, and now we’re trapped inside. | 他设置了炸弹 而我们被困在了这里 |
[30:55] | The whole place is in flames. | 整个大楼都着火了 |
[30:58] | Yes, I know, Ryan. We’re right outside. | 我知道 莱恩 我们就在外面 |
[31:01] | We’ve got the whole fire department here. | 整个消防队的人都在这里 |
[31:02] | We thought… you guys were dead. | 我们还以为 你们死了 |
[31:06] | Well, we will be soon if we don’t get some help. | 再没人来救我们 估计也不远了 |
[31:14] | Exactly where in the building are you? | 你们具体在大楼哪里 |
[31:16] | Some kind of sub-basement mechanical room | 主地板下六米左右的地方 |
[31:18] | about 20 feet down from the main floor. | 一个下层地下室 |
[31:21] | There’s no windows, no doors. | 没有窗户 没有门 |
[31:24] | – Well, this doesn’t make any sense. – Why? | -说不通啊 -怎么 |
[31:26] | Well, according to these plans, | 根据这些建筑图纸 |
[31:28] | This building has a slab foundation. | 这栋大楼的地板是浇筑的 |
[31:29] | There is no basement area. | 根本没有地下室 |
[31:30] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, pal. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[31:32] | We’re in some kinda basement. | 这里就是个地下室 |
[31:33] | So there’s something wrong with your freakin’ plans. | 所以那什么破规划肯定有问题 |
[31:39] | They’re alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, but they’re in an unmapped portion | 是的 但他们被困在了一个未知区域 |
[31:43] | of the building, a sub-basement. | 一个下层地下室 |
[31:45] | The–The fire crews can’t get to them. | 消防队员无法进行搜救 |
[31:47] | We need to find them | 我们得想办法 |
[31:47] | another way out of that room. | 让他们离开那里 |
[31:49] | What makes you think there’s another way out? | 你觉得有其他办法吗 |
[31:51] | The arsonist set the explosives | 纵火犯安置了炸弹 |
[31:52] | to go off to eradicate | 以防被别人发现 |
[31:54] | all evidence if he was ever found. | 好销毁一切证据 |
[31:55] | But what if someone discovered him | 可是如果被发现时 |
[31:57] | while he was still in the building? | 他还在楼里没出来呢 |
[31:58] | He’d need a way out. | 他会需要一个逃生通道 |
[31:59] | That could be the reason that sub-basement | 那可能就是下层地下室 |
[32:01] | isn’t on the building plans. | 没有在蓝图上的原因 |
[32:02] | I think the arsonist doctored those plans. | 我认为纵火犯篡改了蓝图 |
[32:04] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[32:06] | Ryan said when they found the workspace, | 莱恩说 在他的工作间里 |
[32:07] | it was right next to an open air shaft. | 他发现了一个通风井 |
[32:09] | That air shaft ran all the way down to the sub-basement. | 那个通风井直通下层地下室 |
[32:12] | You think it’s an escape route? | 你认为那是逃生通道吗 |
[32:14] | If the cops were to raid this place, | 如果警察突袭这地方 |
[32:15] | and they’re covering the front and the back | 他们把前后出口都堵死 |
[32:17] | of the building, where’s he gonna go? | 纵火犯还能往哪儿跑 |
[32:18] | To the one room that isn’t on their plans. | 只能去蓝图上找不到的房间 |
[32:21] | Then he blows the place, | 然后把整栋楼炸掉 |
[32:22] | and everyone thinks he’s been killed. | 里面的人全部被灭口 |
[32:23] | What better way to cover his tracks | 还有比在烈火中消失更好的 |
[32:25] | than disappear in a fire. | 隐匿踪迹的办法吗 |
[32:26] | But it only works if there’s another way out of that room. | 这办法只有在那间屋子还有其他出口的情况下才能成功 |
[32:29] | And the only one to know that | 而知道出口在哪的人 |
[32:30] | – would be our arsonist. – We need to find him. | -只有纵火犯 -我们得找到他 |
[32:34] | Sir? | 长官 |
[32:35] | I’ve got something. | 我有新发现 |
[32:37] | I went back through the pyrolicious web site. | 我重新检查了一遍”炙爱”网站 |
[32:39] | Six of their videos are of fires | 上面有六段视频是 |
[32:40] | attributed to our arsonist. Each was uploaded | 我们要找的纵火犯干的 每段视频的 |
[32:43] | to the site shortly after the buildings burned. | 上传时间都是在这些建筑被烧毁不久之后 |
[32:45] | But here’s the interesting part. | 但有意思的是 |
[32:47] | One web site member logged in and viewed | 有一个会员 在这些视频 |
[32:49] | each of these videos | 刚刚被上传几分钟后 |
[32:50] | just minutes after they were posted. | 登陆并观看了它们 |
[32:52] | But only these videos. | 而且只看了这几个 |
[32:54] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[32:55] | He’s checking out his work. | 他在欣赏他的作品 |
[32:57] | What’s this member’s name? | 这个会员叫什么 |
[32:59] | I don’t have his real name. Just a user name– | 我没有他的真实姓名 只有一个用户名 |
[33:01] | Firebug447. | 放火者447 |
[33:04] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[33:06] | The man has an account on your web site. | 这个人在你的网站有账户 |
[33:09] | You charge your users. How can you not know? | 你的用户都是付费的 你怎么可能不知道 |
[33:11] | He paid with a cashier’s check | 他付的是现金支票 |
[33:13] | back when I was offering a lifetime membership. | 在终身会员制还开放的时候 |
[33:15] | He mailed it in. | 他把支票寄来的 |
[33:16] | – You’re lying. – I swear! | -你在撒谎 -我发誓 |
[33:18] | I only know his user name– Firebug447. | 我只知道他的用户名 放火者447 |
[33:21] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好 |
[33:22] | I’ve got two officers about to burn. | 我们有两位警官就快被烧死了 |
[33:24] | Now, if you know anything about this man, | 如果你掌握关于这个人的任何信息 |
[33:26] | you are gonna tell me, or I will bury you | 要么你马上告诉我 要么我会让 |
[33:28] | as an accessory to murder. | 背上谋杀从犯的罪名 |
[33:30] | We chat sometimes over IM. | 有时我们会通过即时通讯软件聊天 |
[33:34] | What would he say? | 他跟你聊什么 |
[33:35] | We talk about fire, how buildings burn. | 聊关于火的事 建筑物是怎么被烧毁的 |
[33:38] | Did he say anything that could help us | 他有透露任何有助于我们 |
[33:40] | identify who he is? | 找到他的信息吗 |
[33:41] | No. I’d sometimes ask. | 没有 有时我会问 |
[33:43] | But he was careful. | 但他十分小心 |
[33:45] | He did once say why he did it. | 有一次 他的确说了他纵火的原因 |
[33:46] | He said he couldn’t… deal with the suffering, | 他说… 他无法忍受眼睁睁看着它们受折磨 |
[33:49] | that sometimes sick and dying buildings | 有时 那些病入膏肓的建筑物们 |
[33:51] | need to burn to be put out of their misery. | 需要燃烧 并从痛苦中解脱 |
[33:59] | And you’re sure you don’t see another way out? | 你确定你们没发现任何其它出口 |
[34:01] | If there is, it’s covered by debris. | 如果有 也被废墟掩埋了 |
[34:03] | Any idea where that way out might be? | 有没有明确点的指示 |
[34:05] | Castle’s on the phone with the Building Department. | 卡塞尔正在跟建筑部门联系 |
[34:07] | He’s trying to get ahold of the original blueprints. | 看看能不能拿到原始蓝图 |
[34:09] | We’re assuming there even is a way out. | 另一个出口的理论完全是我们的推测 |
[34:11] | We’re giving this guy more credit than he deserves. | 我们也许太高估这纵火犯了 |
[34:16] | We’re both getting sleepy. | 我俩都开始犯困了 |
[34:18] | Carbon monoxide’s building up. | 一氧化碳越来越浓 |
[34:21] | Ryan, you listen to me. You need to hang on, okay? | 莱恩 你听我说 你得撑住 知道吗 |
[34:24] | They’re coming for you. | 救援队马上就来了 |
[34:26] | I appreciate the pep talk, but we both know | 感谢你的一番打气 但我们都知道 |
[34:30] | the fire’s too hot. They don’t know where to look. | 火烧得太厉害了 他们也不知道往哪里搜救 |
[34:33] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | Ryan… | 莱恩 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna lose the phone soon, Beckett, so… | 电话线路估计也撑不了多久了 |
[34:40] | There’s something I need you to do. | 有些事 需要你帮我 |
[34:45] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[34:47] | What? What is it? | 什么 是谁 |
[34:49] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[34:50] | It’s Kevin? | 是凯文吗 |
[34:53] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[34:54] | It’s really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[34:55] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s me, beautiful. | 是的 是的 是我 美人儿 |
[34:57] | Oh, thank god. Where are you? | 感谢上帝 你在哪 |
[35:01] | The baby’s coming. | 我就要生了 |
[35:03] | I’m inside. | 我在里面 |
[35:06] | Inside… | 里面… |
[35:11] | I’m sorry. I know I promised, but… | 很抱歉 我知道我保证过 但是… |
[35:15] | I’m not gonna be there. | 我去不了了 |
[35:17] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[35:20] | Please, don’t say that. | 求求你 别那么说 |
[35:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:27] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[35:31] | Remember that. | 你记住 |
[35:33] | Always remember that. | 永远要记住 |
[35:34] | Kevin, please. No, don’t leave me. | 凯文 求求你 别离开我 |
[35:40] | I don’t wanna. | 我也不想 |
[35:45] | We need a name. For the baby. | 我们得想个名字 给孩子 |
[35:48] | We need to do that together. | 我们得一起想 |
[35:52] | If it’s a boy… | 如果是个男孩 |
[35:56] | Javier. | 哈维尔 |
[36:02] | And if it’s a girl? | 如果是个女孩呢 |
[36:05] | Sarah Grace, after your grandmother. | 萨拉·格蕾丝 用你祖母的名字 |
[36:11] | I love you so much, Kevin. | 我很爱你 凯文 |
[36:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:16] | I love you, too– | 我也爱你 |
[36:20] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[36:23] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[36:25] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[36:46] | “Javier”? | 哈维尔 |
[36:49] | You’re gonna name a white irish kid “Javier”? | 你要给个爱尔兰裔白人孩子起名叫哈维尔 |
[36:52] | What? You’re gonna bust on me now for being sentimental? | 不是吧 你现在要取笑我多愁善感 |
[36:56] | I figure it’s my last chance. | 我觉得这是我最后的机会了 |
[37:10] | No. | 不 |
[37:11] | No, no. | 才不是 |
[37:13] | We’re getting out of here. There’s a way out, | 我们会逃出这里的 一定有出去的方法 |
[37:14] | And we’re gonna find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[37:18] | I’m not leaving Jenny. | 我不会离开珍妮的 |
[37:20] | I’m not leaving my baby without a dad. | 我不会让我的孩子没有爸爸的 |
[37:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[37:24] | Hey, hey! Javi… | 醒醒 哈维 |
[37:26] | No, no, no, Javi. | 不不不 哈维 |
[37:28] | No, no, no! Don’t you dare fall asleep on me! | 不不不 你要是敢睡过去 |
[37:30] | Don’t you dare, Javi! Javi?! | 你敢试试 哈维 哈维 |
[37:44] | I don’t wanna do this, Lanie. | 我不想生 蕾妮 |
[37:46] | Not without him. | 我想让他陪我 |
[37:47] | I know, baby. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[37:49] | I know, I’m here. I’m here. Mm. | 我知道 我在这儿 我陪你 |
[37:52] | Contractions are two minutes apart. | 宫缩到间隔两分钟了 |
[37:54] | It’s coming. | 快生了 |
[37:56] | And we’ll do it here. Together. Okay? | 我们就在这儿生 我陪你 好吗 |
[38:04] | Detective. | 探长 |
[38:06] | We may have caught a break. | 我们有发现了 |
[38:07] | According to Milo Pavlik, our arsonist picked his targets | 根据麦罗·帕弗里克所说 纵火犯挑选目标 |
[38:11] | because the buildings were “sick and dying,” | 是因为这些建筑”病入膏肓” |
[38:12] | and “needed to be put out of their misery.” | 而且”需要从痛苦中解脱” |
[38:14] | So, I went back through the files, | 所以我又检查了所有文件 |
[38:16] | all of the building inspector reports, | 所有的建筑检查报告 |
[38:18] | and he was right. | 发现他是对的 |
[38:19] | Each of the targeted buildings had issues– | 每一个目标建筑都有问题 |
[38:22] | structural defects, wiring problems, rot. | 结构缺陷 线路问题 腐烂 |
[38:25] | Okay, but how did our guy know that? | 但纵火犯是怎么知道的 |
[38:26] | He didn’t just case the buildings. | 他不仅检查了这些建筑 |
[38:29] | He spent time inside. | 还在里面待过 |
[38:30] | I think that’s what Blake discovered, | 我想这就是布雷克的发现 |
[38:32] | how he got on to this place. | 这是他找到这里的原因 |
[38:34] | Do you have those files that Ryan and Esposito found? | 你们有莱恩和埃斯波西托发现的文件吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah, right here. | 有 在这里 |
[38:39] | The building inspection reports–who signed them? | 建筑检查报告 谁署名的 |
[38:43] | Uh, “Mark Kimball.” | 马克·金柏尔 |
[38:46] | All of these files, each one, | 所有的这些文件 每一个 |
[38:48] | they have one thing in common– | 他们都有一个共同点 |
[38:50] | The building inspector was Mark Kimball. | 建筑检查员都是马克·金柏尔 |
[38:52] | That’s how he got inside the buildings, | 所以他才能进到里面 |
[38:53] | operated without being seen. It was his job. | 还不被发现 那是他的工作 |
[38:55] | Which means he had access to the building department. | 这就说明他能进到建筑里 |
[38:58] | That’s how he was able to change building plans | 他通过这种方式修改建筑设计 |
[39:00] | Without anyone knowing. | 还不被人发现 |
[39:03] | If he’s the arsonist, we have to find him. | 如果他就纵火犯 我们必须找到他 |
[39:08] | Oh, god. He’s here. | 天呐 他就在现场 |
[39:17] | Kimball! Don’t move. | 金柏尔 不许动 |
[39:22] | The basement! Is there a way out? | 地下室 有没有出来的方法 |
[39:26] | Is there? | 有没有 |
[39:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:28] | The hell you don’t! | 去他的不知道 |
[39:29] | Is there a way out? | 有没有出来的方法 |
[39:34] | Those guys in there– they are my friends. | 在里面的人 是我的朋友 |
[39:35] | If they die, you die. | 如果他们死了 你跟着陪葬 |
[39:37] | What’s it gonna be? | 是生是死 |
[39:40] | It’s your choice. | 你自己看着办 |
[40:26] | Check the other one. | 看看另一个 |
[40:29] | Rescue Seven, status? | 第七营救组 汇报情况 |
[40:41] | Rescue Seven, do you have them? | 第七营救组 找到他们了吗 |
[40:50] | Rescue Seven, are they alive? | 第七营救组 他们还活着吗 |
[40:54] | There. | 那里 |
[41:05] | Espo. Espo. | 埃斯波 埃斯波 |
[41:10] | You scared us, buddy. You scared us. | 你们吓死我们了 伙计 吓死我们了 |
[41:15] | Ryan, hey! | 莱恩 |
[41:17] | You smell great. | 你闻起来不错 |
[41:22] | Where’s jenny? | 珍妮在哪 |
[41:32] | Kevin! You’re alive. | 凯文 你还活着 |
[41:35] | Javi! | 哈维 |
[41:36] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:47] | You’re both beautiful. | 你们俩都美极了 |
[41:49] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[41:51] | I’d like you to meet Sarah Grace. | 我想让你见见萨拉·格蕾丝 |