Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] *The water is wide* *河水波澜辽阔*
[00:11] *And we cannot get o’er* *我们无法渡河*
[00:17] *And neither have we* *而我们又无双翼*
[00:23] *Wings to fly* *无法飞身过河*
[00:29] *Give…* *将…*
[00:50] Castle, I thought this was gonna be a small gathering. I mean… 卡塞尔 我以为就是个小聚会
[00:54] There’s enough food in here for, like, 50 people. 你买的食物够50个人吃了
[00:57] Never underestimate the importance of leftovers– 永远不要低估剩菜的重要性
[01:00] second-day stuffing, turkey soup, 隔夜填馅 火鸡汤
[01:02] microwave yams, and a visit to the food bank. 微波炉加热洋芋 再扫荡一下食物银行
[01:05] And so that you know, Alexis always makes dessert. 还有 阿丽克西斯总会做甜点
[01:08] Pi said he would make a cranberry concoction of some kind. 派说他要做个什么小红莓调和酒
[01:11] Even mother cooks something. 就连我妈也会下厨
[01:13] – It’s not always edible. – I heard that! -虽然不是都能下咽 -我听到了
[01:16] Well, you know what? I make a… 知道吗 我做的…
[01:18] killer stuffing, and my dad makes a great traditional corn casserole. 填馅超级好吃 我爸爸的烤玉米羹也非常拿手
[01:21] Nice. And I know the perfect costume for you, 好啊 而且我知道你该穿什么服装
[01:24] so you don’t have to worry. 你就别担心了
[01:26] A costume? 服装
[01:27] Yeah, I’m gonna be, uh, settler John Rolfe, 我要扮演首批移民约翰·罗尔夫
[01:29] so you will, obviously, be Pocahontas–his bride. 所以不用说 你要扮他的新娘宝嘉康蒂
[01:32] Alexis goes back and forth. 阿丽克西斯拿不定主意
[01:33] Sometimes she’s Puritan. Sometimes she’s native American. 有时候扮清教徒 有时候又扮美国土著
[01:36] Just depends on where she is in her life. 要看她当时的心情了
[01:37] Your dad can be whichever. Nothing elaborate. 你父亲想扮哪一方都行 不用太复杂
[01:39] Uh, so you guys– you guys dress up for thanksgiving? 你们感恩节还要穿服装吗
[01:43] Doesn’t everybody? 这不是传统吗
[01:44] No, I think that’s pretty special to you. 不 这是你家的传统
[01:46] Um… so is there anything else I should know about you 我们结婚之前我还需要了解什么
[01:48] before we get married? 关于你的事吗
[01:49] So many, many things. 好多呢
[01:54] There’s been a murder in a church downtown. 市中心一座教堂发生凶案
[01:56] Too bad it wasn’t in a cathedral. 可惜不是在大教堂啊
[01:58] That would be so T.S. Eliot. 那就太像T.S.艾略特的风格了
[02:01] “Murder in the Cathedral”? Thomas Becket, 《大教堂谋杀案》啊 托马斯·贝克特[故事主角]
[02:04] – Beckett and Becket? – Come on. -都是贝克特啊 -走吧
[02:06] – Nothing? – Let’s go. -这么不给面子 -走吧
[02:07] – Anyone? – Thank you. -谁给个反应嘛 -谢谢
[02:11] You know, when we do this, 等我们结婚的时候
[02:12] let’s not do the dead body in the middle of the aisle. 可别在红毯尽头摆具尸体
[02:14] Okay. Good call. 好想法
[02:16] So what happened? 怎么回事
[02:18] Well, our victim entered the church during 6:30 mass 死者6点半在弥撒期间走进教堂
[02:21] with multiple gunshot wounds, 身中数枪
[02:22] made his way towards the altar 一路走到祭坛前
[02:24] before collapsing. 然后便摔倒在地
[02:26] But not before handing the priest a little somethin’ somethin’. 不过倒下之前还给了牧师点东西
[02:31] A baby?! 宝宝
[02:33] A boy. I’m guessing he’s about 3 months. 男婴 我猜他有三个月大了
[02:37] And he’s hungry, ’cause he keeps going after the girls. 而且他饿了 总来摸我的胸
[02:40] Well, who can blame him? Hi, buddy. 不能怪他啊 你好啊 小家伙
[02:42] What’s your name, little man? 你叫什么 小伙子
[02:43] That is a very good question. 问得好
[02:48] – So is this the baby’s father? – We don’t really know. -这是孩子的父亲吗 -我们还不知道
[02:51] But what we do know is his name is Cameron Ducane, 但我们知道他叫卡梅隆·杜卡恩
[02:54] 30, lived in the Bronx. 30岁 住在布朗克斯
[02:55] There’s no baby pictures in his wallet. 他钱包里没有宝宝的照片
[02:57] He’s got a commercial driver’s license– 他有个商务车司机执照
[02:59] Probably drives for a living. 大概是个职业司机
[03:00] He’s got a car wash coupon, 有个洗车券
[03:03] and, like Ryan, spent his hard-earned money 跟莱恩一样 他把辛苦赚来的钱
[03:07] on a lottery ticket. 买了彩票
[03:08] That is the 5 state magicball jackpot at $247 million. 那可是五州魔法球大奖 两亿4700万
[03:12] You’re crazy not buying a ticket. 不买才是疯了
[03:13] Yeah, 1 or 2, but not 50. 买一两张得了 你买了50张
[03:15] I’m just increasing my odds of winning. 我只是想增加中奖几率
[03:17] Increasing your odds of being broke. 你是增加破产几率吧
[03:18] Listen, do you have any idea what it costs 你知道在纽约市养个孩子
[03:19] raising a child in New York city? 要花多少钱吗
[03:21] I don’t know how much it costs– 我不知道要花多少钱
[03:22] – Guys. – Well, of course you don’t. -伙计们 -你当然不知道
[03:23] – Guys! – I’m not– -伙计们 -我不是…
[03:25] How about we don’t fight in front of the baby? 我们别当着宝宝的面吵架好不好
[03:30] Okay, contact Ducane’s next of kin. 联系杜卡恩的近亲
[03:32] Let’s see if this little guy is, indeed, his. 看看这个小家伙是不是他的孩子
[03:35] And then what happens to him in the meantime? 那这段时间他要去哪
[03:36] Well, we’ll get ahold of child services… 我们会联系儿童福利机构
[03:38] and they’ll place him until we’re able to get him back to his family. 他们会安置他 直到我们能把他还给他家人
[03:41] I think Lanie’s right. I think he is hungry. 我觉得蕾妮说得对 他好像是饿了
[03:45] Um, how about you finish up here? 你们在这儿扫尾
[03:46] I’ll grab a uniform, 我找个警员
[03:47] and we’ll just go pick up some stuff for him? 跟我去给他买点东西
[03:48] You really want to do that? 你真心的吗
[03:49] Of course. Highly qualified. I have an R.H.D. in child care. 当然 我资质颇深 我有儿童保育的RHD
[03:52] And an R.H.D. is… RHD是什么
[03:54] “Ruggedly handsome dad.” “狂野帅气爹”
[03:56] Okay. Fine. Go. 好吧 去吧
[03:58] Hey, buddy… let’s go. 伙计 我们走
[04:00] Don’t look at her. Come on. We’ll get ice cream. 别看她啊 走吧 我们去买冰淇淋
[04:05] Do we know where he was shot? 知道他是在哪中枪的吗
[04:06] Uniforms found it with the engine running 警员发现时 车还没熄火
[04:08] and both doors wide open. 两边车门大开
[04:12] Someone fired at him from above, 有人从上面向他开枪
[04:13] through the roof. 穿过车顶
[04:17] That’s a lot of blood. 好多血啊
[04:19] Notice what’s missing? 发现少了点什么吗
[04:21] There’s no car seat. 没有安全座椅
[04:22] – Yeah. – Whatever happened, -说 -不论是怎么回事
[04:23] I don’t think he planned on having a baby with him. 我想他并没打算开车带着个小宝宝
[04:25] There’s no way of telling how long he had been driving. 看不出他到底开了多久
[04:27] I mean, he could have been shot nearby… 他或许是在附近被枪击的
[04:29] – Or miles away. – Right. -也可能是在很远的地方 -好吧
[04:30] Have uniforms go through traffic cam footage. 让警员查看交通监控录像
[04:32] Let’s see if we can figure out 看看能不能查清
[04:33] what direction this car was coming from. 这车是从哪个方向过来的
[04:35] We found the victim’s wife. It’s not their kid. 找到死者的妻子了 那不是他们的孩子
[04:39] We’ve only been married for two years. 我们才结婚两年
[04:40] We weren’t ready for a baby. 我们还没准备好要孩子
[04:42] Could the baby be a friend’s or a relative’s? 会是你们哪位朋友或亲戚的孩子吗
[04:44] No, I’ve never seen him before. 不会 我从没见过他
[04:48] Lissa, I know this is hard, but is it possible 丽莎 我知道这不好受 但会不会
[04:51] – that Cam had a baby outside of your marriage? – Absolutely not. -卡梅跟别的女人有了孩子 -不可能
[04:54] Cam told me everything. 卡梅什么都会告诉我
[04:55] He wouldn’t have kept a secret like that. 他绝不会保守那么大的秘密
[04:58] Okay. Where did he go this morning? 好吧 他今早去哪了
[04:59] Do you know what he was doing? 你知道他在干什么吗
[05:00] He was at work. He’s… 他去工作了 他…
[05:03] He’s a driver for a car service. 他是一家汽车服务公司的司机
[05:05] – When did he go in? – Around 10:00 last night. -他什么时候去的 -大概昨晚十点
[05:08] He works the overnight– 11:00 to 6:00. 他值夜班 11点到早6点
[05:12] I knew something was wrong. 我就觉得不对劲
[05:15] He just always comes home by 7:00. 他总会早上7点回家
[05:18] Uh, did you notice anything unusual in his life recently, 你注意他最近有什么不寻常之处吗
[05:20] anything that would point to trouble of some sort? 有什么迹象表明他有麻烦了
[05:25] Actually, yeah. 有
[05:27] A couple of weeks ago, he started acting– 两周前 他开始变得…
[05:30] I don’t know–paranoid. 怎么说呢…疑神疑鬼
[05:32] He bought one of those home security systems, 他买了一个家庭安全系统
[05:34] and he put extra locks on all of our doors. 而且给家里的门都多上了一副锁
[05:36] – Did he say why? – No, he just… -他解释了吗 -没有 他就说…
[05:40] Oh, he said he just loved me… 他只是说他爱我
[05:43] And that he just wanted me to be safe. 想保证我的安全
[05:47] This limo company– what’s the name? 他受雇的豪车公司叫什么
[05:50] Cameron? Jeez, he was one of my best guys. 卡梅隆 天呐 他可是我们最好的员工
[05:52] Nice, reliable, good soul. 人好 可靠 善良
[05:55] – What happened? – We were hoping you could tell us. -怎么回事 -我们还希望你能提供点线索
[05:58] We know he worked the overnight yesterday. 我们知道他昨晚值了夜班
[06:00] What time did he finish his shift this morning? 他今早几点交班的
[06:01] He didn’t. He was on the books to work last night, 他没有 他昨晚的确是该来上班
[06:03] – but he didn’t show up. – He do that a lot? -但他根本没来 -他常这样吗
[06:06] Nah, a year and a half here. That was his first time. 在这儿一年半了 第一次这样
[06:09] You notice anything going on with him at work– 你注意到他工作上有什么事吗
[06:10] Anything unusual? 不太寻常的事
[06:12] Yeah, yeah, there was that guy that showed up last week. 对了 上周有个人来过
[06:14] Watch yourselves. Guys, bring it out. 小心点 伙计们 开出来吧
[06:16] What guy? 什么人
[06:17] Well, Cam said he was an old friend, right? 卡梅说是他老朋友了
[06:19] But they didn’t look too friendly to me. 但我看他们不像很友好的样子
[06:21] When Cam saw him, he went pale. 卡梅看见他时脸都白了
[06:23] So he stepped outside to talk. 于是他出去和他交谈
[06:25] And it sounded pretty heated. 听起来吵得挺凶
[06:27] You know what it was about? 你知道他们在说什么吗
[06:27] No, but I heard the guy say something about going to prison. 没有 但我听到他提到了坐牢的事
[06:30] When Cam came back inside, he was rattled. 卡梅回来时很慌乱
[06:33] And before that guy left, he told Cam that he’d be coming back. 那个人走前告诉卡梅 他还会回来
[06:36] This guy show up again? 那人又出现了吗
[06:36] Nah, but I got the feeling Cam was scared of him. 没有 但我觉得卡梅害怕他
[06:39] Because normally he’d come back to the garage 因为一般情况下他凌晨三点
[06:40] for his 3:00 a.m. lunch break. 会回车库休息
[06:41] But since that guy showed up, 但自从那人出现后
[06:43] he’d be staying out all night, 他就会整晚在外面
[06:44] like he was scared to come back here. 好像害怕回这里似的
[06:47] This guy– can you describe him? 这个人 你能描述他的外貌吗
[06:49] I didn’t really get a look at his face. 我没看到他的脸
[06:51] But oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. 但是 我记起来了
[06:52] He had this, uh, tattoo on his arm. 他手臂上有一处纹身
[06:54] It was pretty spectacular. 很显眼
[06:55] It was a wolf–teeth bared– howling at a moon. 是一头露出牙齿的狼 对着月亮咆哮
[06:59] Wow, a howling wolf tattoo? That’s pretty specific. 咆哮狼纹身 还真挺具体的
[07:02] If this guy did time, there should be a record of it 如果这家伙服过刑 在监狱纹身数据库里
[07:04] in the prison tattoo database. 应该会有记录
[07:05] Esposito’s checking right now. Any idea whose kid this is? 埃斯波西托在查了 知道这婴儿是谁家的吗
[07:08] Uh, there’s no reports of any missing babies. 没有失踪婴儿的报告
[07:11] Okay, how about our victim? 好吧 那死者呢
[07:12] Well, aside from a handful of speeding tickets 他之前有几张超速驾驶罚单
[07:15] back in the day, he’s clean. 除此之外没什么案底
[07:17] All of his friends say that he was quiet, 他所有的朋友都说他很沉默
[07:19] he was hard-working, and completely devoted to his wife. 努力工作 对妻子十分忠诚
[07:22] Huh. Guy takes off for work at 10:00 p.m. and never arrives. 他晚上十点去上班 但没到公司
[07:24] And then at 6:45 the next morning, 然后第二天早上6点45
[07:26] he shows up shot to death at a church… 他出现在教堂里 中弹身亡
[07:29] holding somebody else’s baby. 还抱着别人的婴儿
[07:31] What the hell happened during those eight hours? 这八个小时内发生了什么
[07:35] Hey, so that’s “a couple of things”? 你管这叫”买点东西”
[07:38] Yeah, I just grabbed the essentials, 是啊 我只买了必需品
[07:39] you know, uh, diapers, a carrier, wipes, blankies, 尿布 手提安全座椅 湿巾 毛巾
[07:42] bottles, formula, don’t wanna little Cosmo going hungry. 奶瓶 配方奶粉 可不想让小科斯莫挨饿
[07:46] – Cosmo, huh? – Yeah. -科斯莫啊 -对
[07:48] – We can’t just keep calling him “The baby.” – Uh, why “Cosmo”? -我们又不能一直喊他”宝宝” -为什么叫科斯莫
[07:50] It’s what I was gonna call Alexis if she was a boy. 如果阿丽克西斯是个男孩 我就打算取这名
[07:52] A… turkey outfit? 火鸡衣服
[07:55] – Really? – It’s a turkey onesie. -没搞错吧 -是火鸡连体衣
[07:57] It’s Thanksgiving. 这可是感恩节啊
[07:58] It was expensive, but it’s adorable. 很贵 但是超可爱
[08:00] And like I said, my family dresses up for Thanksgiving. 而且我说过 我门家感恩节这天会穿上盛装
[08:04] I’m suddenly getting a clear and frightening visual 我突然清楚地看见了
[08:08] as to what my future will look like. 我未来的恐怖景象
[08:09] Hey, Castle, um, mind if I… hold him? 卡塞尔 能让我抱抱他吗
[08:12] It’d be good experience for me. 让我体验一下
[08:13] – Oh, yeah, absolutely. All right. – Good. -当然可以 -好
[08:15] – Ready? – Oh, yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[08:18] – Put his head there. – I know. -把他的头放在那儿 -我知道
[08:21] – Hold him under so that– – I know. -抱低一点 这样… -我知道
[08:27] He’s crying. What am I doing wrong? 他在哭 我哪里做错了
[08:29] Just try to remain calm. They can sense fear. 尽量保持冷静 他们能感觉到恐惧
[08:33] This is not at all like the practice doll. 这跟练习娃娃可完全不同
[08:37] I thought I was ready. 我以为我准备好了
[08:38] – Clearly, I am not. – All right. -显然 我没有 -好吧
[08:41] Oh, god, I’m not ready. 天啊 我还没准备好
[08:45] – Oh, he really likes you. – Oh, yeah. -他真的很喜欢你 -是啊
[08:47] I don’t know if you know this about me– 我不知道你是否了解我的这一点
[08:49] babies love me. 婴儿很喜欢我
[08:51] I’m the baby whisperer. 我是婴语者
[08:55] Wanna hold him? 想抱抱他吗
[08:56] Uh, no. I’d rather figure out where he came from. 不想 我宁愿查清楚他是从哪来的
[08:59] – Well, when a m– – Stop. -当我… -闭嘴
[09:00] Stop. I know where babies come from, Castle. 住嘴 我知道婴儿是从哪来的 卡塞尔
[09:02] Just… not this one. 只是 不知道他哪来的
[09:04] I can’t believe you don’t want to hold the baby. 你怎么会不想抱他啊
[09:05] Everyone wants to hold the baby. 大家都喜欢抱婴儿啊
[09:07] I don’t want to hold that baby. 我不想抱他
[09:08] So I got a hit in the, uh, prison tattoo database. 监狱纹身数据库有匹配
[09:11] Check it out. 看看吧
[09:13] Just like Roman described it. 和罗曼描述的一样
[09:15] Yep. Belongs to one Jimmy Wolfinsky– 是啊 纹身的主人是吉米·沃夫斯基
[09:17] A.K.A. “Jimmy the wolf.” 又名野狼吉米
[09:18] Suspected in a handful of bank and jewelry jobs. 是多起银行和珠宝抢劫的嫌疑犯
[09:21] He was arrested seven years ago 七年前 他抢劫银行时
[09:23] and convicted when a bank robbery went south. 被抓 随后被判刑
[09:25] He just got paroled two weeks ago. 他两周前刚被保释
[09:28] Any connection to our victim? 他和死者有何联系
[09:29] Well, the bank that he robbed– 他抢的那家银行
[09:31] Jimmy would have gotten away, 吉米本可以逃走的
[09:31] but when he came outside the building, 但当他走出大楼时
[09:33] his getaway car was gone. 他的逃亡汽车已经开走了
[09:34] Jimmy’s partner bolted when the alarm sounded. 警铃大作时 吉米的同伙溜走了
[09:36] Cops never caught him, and Jimmy never ratted. 警察没抓到他 吉米也没有招供
[09:38] But… witnesses were able to provide a sketch 但是 目击证人画出了
[09:40] of the getaway driver. Look familiar? 逃亡司机的草图 看起来眼熟吗
[09:45] That’s Cameron Ducane– our victim. 那是死者卡梅隆·杜卡恩
[09:47] Our mild-mannered limo driver had a criminal past. 我们性情温和的豪车司机有过犯罪历史
[09:49] Looks like that past just caught up with him. 看来过去的事找上了他
[09:59] So… it’s a tale of betrayal and revenge. 原来这是个背叛和复仇的故事
[10:04] Cameron abandons his partner Jimmy 当吉米被抓时
[10:06] when he comes down, leaving him to take the fall. 卡梅隆抛弃了他的同伙 让他承担责任
[10:08] Ridden with remorse, Cameron tries to put it all behind him, 卡梅隆满怀内疚 想把过去的事情抛诸脑后
[10:11] start his life anew. 重新开始生活
[10:13] But surprise, surprise, 但是突然
[10:15] Jimmy made parole, 吉米保释了
[10:17] after spending seven long years 而他足足想了七年
[10:18] thinking of ways to make his old partner pay. 如何要让自己的老搭档付出代价
[10:20] No wonder Cameron was adding locks. 难怪卡梅隆加了锁
[10:22] He didn’t want to tell his wife about it, 他不想告诉妻子这件事
[10:23] because he didn’t want her to know about is criminal past. 因为他不想让她知道自己的犯罪历史
[10:25] That’s a great theory, Castle, 这推论很不错 卡塞尔
[10:26] except where did the baby come from? 不过这婴儿是哪来的
[10:29] Ah. Maybe… 也许…
[10:33] Nope, I got nothing. Hmm. 我一点思路也没有
[10:35] I just talked Jimmy the wolf’s parole officer. 我刚和野狼吉米的保释官谈过了
[10:37] Jimmy’s got an apartment in Queens. 吉米在皇后区有间公寓
[10:38] Okay. Head up there. See if you can track him down. 好吧 去那里看看能不能找到他
[10:40] Whatever happened last night– he was a part of it. 不管昨晚发生了什么 他都参与其中了
[10:43] Don’t you worry, little Cosmo. These guys are the best. 别担心 小科斯莫 这些警察是最出色的
[10:45] If anyone can find your folks, it’s them. 如果有谁能找到你的父母 那就是他们
[10:47] Except we have double-checked with hospitals, the F.B.I., 不过我们又和医院 联调局以及国家失踪儿童中心
[10:50] and the N.C.M.E.C., and nothing. 复核过了 一无所获
[10:54] If someone was missing their baby, 如果有人丢了孩子
[10:55] wouldn’t they have come forward? 难道不会报案吗
[10:56] Maybe they don’t know he’s gone… 也许他们不知道他失踪了
[10:58] Or maybe they’re not alive. 也许他们都死了
[11:01] I mean, we don’t know what happened that night. 我们也不知道那晚发生了什么
[11:04] Well, whatever happened, happened near that church. 不管发生了什么 都发生在那座教堂附近
[11:07] Lanie, what are you doing here? 蕾妮 你来干什么
[11:08] I had some information. I thought I’d come by 我有些线索 想着过来
[11:11] and check on my little patient. 看看我的小病人
[11:13] Hi, you little doodle bug. 嗨 小甲虫
[11:16] How you doin’? 你好吗
[11:19] What makes you think Cameron was shot near the church? 你为什么觉得卡梅隆是在教堂附近中枪的
[11:21] Well, based on the nature and the severity 根据伤口的性质和
[11:23] of the wounds, your victim maybe had 严重程度 死者中弹后可能只活了
[11:25] only five or ten minutes before he bled out. 五到十分钟 就流血身亡了
[11:28] He couldn’t have driven that far. 他没法开车开那么远
[11:30] 20 blocks at most. 最多20个街区
[11:32] I also found something unusual under his fingernails. 我还在他的指甲下发现了特别的东西
[11:35] Wax residue, charred nitrocellulose… 蜡渣 烧焦的硝化纤维
[11:39] and camphor. 和樟脑
[11:41] – Nitrocellulose? – Yes. -硝化纤维 -对
[11:42] It’s used to make celluloid. 是用来做赛璐珞的
[11:44] You can find it in old film stock, 老库存胶片中有
[11:47] certain kinds of plastic, but it’s highly flammable. 还有一些塑料 但极其易燃
[11:51] – Isn’t it? – Charred celluloid– -对吧 -烧焦的赛璐珞
[11:53] Where would that come from? 那是哪来的啊
[11:54] Beats me. That’s your job. 我可不知道 那是你的工作
[11:56] Right now my job is to play with the little baby. 现在我的工作就是和小宝宝一起玩
[12:00] Yes, it is! 是啊
[12:04] Jimmy’s apartment is empty, 吉米的公寓里没人
[12:05] and his landlord hasn’t seen him in days. 房东好几天都没看见他了
[12:07] Well, if he killed Cameron, 如果他杀了卡梅隆
[12:08] he’s probably halfway to Mexico by now. 现在可能在逃往墨西哥的路上了
[12:09] All right, I’ll put out a B.O.L.O. on him, 好吧 我会发一则通告
[12:11] check in with his parole officer, 询问一下他的保释官
[12:12] see if he’s got a list of known associates. 看他有没有已知亲友的名单
[12:14] He just got out of prison. 他刚刚从牢里放出来
[12:15] If he’s on the run, he’s gonna need some help. 如果要逃跑 一定需要人帮忙
[12:18] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, and, uh, while you do that, 没错 是啊 你先忙着
[12:19] I’m gonna duck inside. 我去去就来
[12:20] I feel a quick pick calling my name. 彩票在召唤我呢
[12:22] Are you serious? 你不是吧
[12:23] Two minutes, okay? 就两分钟 很快的
[12:24] Two minutes to fritter away your unborn child’s future? 孩子还未出世 你就拿奶粉钱去赌博吗
[12:27] Frittering or investing? 与其说是赌博 不如说是投资
[12:30] Yo, this is detective Esposito. 你好 我是埃斯波西托探员
[12:31] I need to put out a B.O.L.O. On a Jimmy Wolfins– 我要发一则通告 名字叫吉米·沃夫
[12:36] Never mind. I think I found him. 不用了 我发现他了
[12:40] Yo, Jimmy! 你好啊 吉米
[12:44] Come here. 别跑
[12:47] 49 49…
[12:48] 9 9…
[12:50] 36 36…
[12:55] Where you running to, pal? 你往哪跑啊 伙计
[13:04] Hey! See? 厉害啊 看到没
[13:06] I knew this place was lucky. 我就说这是个幸运的地方
[13:08] Come on. 走吧
[13:10] Hmm, see that man? 看到那个家伙了吗
[13:12] That is a bad man. 那是一个坏人
[13:15] He’s gonna confess. 他会把事情交代清楚
[13:16] Then we’re gonna know just who you are. 我们就能知道你是谁啦
[13:18] Castle, mind if I try again? 卡塞尔 我可以再试一次吗
[13:19] Of course. 当然可以啦
[13:20] Here you go. Hey. 给你
[13:32] On second thought, I’ll just wait outside. 我想了想 还是在外面等吧
[13:33] No problem. 好吧
[13:34] – He’s cute. – Yeah. -他真可爱 -是啊
[13:38] You did that on purpose, didn’t you? 你是故意的是吗 小坏蛋
[13:40] High five. Good job. 来击个掌吧 干得好
[13:43] Mr. Wolfinsky, 沃夫斯基先生
[13:44] Do you recognize this man? 这个人你认识吗
[13:47] Never seen him before in my life. 从来没见过
[13:50] Really? 是吗
[13:51] I think he looks a lot like your old partner– 我倒觉得他很像你的老搭档
[13:54] The one who left you to get busted 七年前抢银行的时候
[13:55] at that bank job seven years ago. 他丢下你一人 害你被捕
[13:58] Doesn’t ring a bell. 一点印象也没有
[14:00] That’s a grown-up lying. 这是一个熟练的谎话精
[14:03] Get used to that. 你以后会见到很多呢
[14:04] Must have ate at ya, huh? 那感觉肯定天天侵蚀着你吧
[14:05] All those nights in the joint. 在牢房里熬过一天又一天
[14:07] Knowing you were in there rotting away, 你在里面吃苦受罪
[14:09] while he was out there free 他却在外面自由自在
[14:11] because he ditched you at the bank. 就因为那天他把你扔在了银行
[14:13] Like I told the D.A., I didn’t have a partner. 我跟检察官说过了 我没有同伙
[14:16] And if I did, I ain’t no rat. 就算有 我也不会做叛徒
[14:18] What about… 不做叛徒
[14:20] a murderer? 做杀人犯吗
[14:23] Cam’s dead? 卡梅死了吗
[14:24] So you do know him? 这么说你们认识喽
[14:25] Yeah, okay, but I had nothing to do with this. 是认识 但这事跟我一点关系也没有
[14:27] The day you make parole, he installs a security system, 你假释出狱那天 他给家里装了安全系统
[14:31] gets all new locks. 门上添了新锁
[14:32] Now why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
[14:35] Because… I don’t know, when I was convicted, 因为 我也不知道 我被判刑的时候
[14:37] I may have told some folks that, uh, Cam will pay. 可能跟人说过会让他付出代价的话
[14:40] But that was years ago. 但那都过去多少年了
[14:42] Look, the truth is, 听着 实际上
[14:44] I was the one who messed up that day. 那天搞砸的人是我
[14:45] I got hung up inside. 我在银行里耽误了时间
[14:46] Cam waited as long as he could– 卡梅已经尽可能地等我了
[14:48] Longer than he should’ve. 他其实早就该走了
[14:50] I told him that. He knew we were square. 我跟他讲过这话 他知道我不记恨他
[14:51] Witnesses at Cam’s work say otherwise. 卡梅的同事可不是这么说的
[14:54] Said you two were fighting, that afterwards… 他说你们两个吵过架 而且在那之后
[14:56] Cam was scared to come back to the garage at night. 他晚上都不敢回车库
[14:58] What? Nah, it’s just, I’m trying to get my life together, 什么 才不是呢 我在尝试开始新生活
[15:02] like he did. 就像他那样
[15:03] I thought maybe he could put in a word with his boss, 我本想让他在老板面前说说好话
[15:04] help me get a job driving. 帮我找个司机的工作
[15:06] Well, that’s funny. 那就有意思了
[15:07] ’cause witnesses say that the conversation was heated. 目击者说你们的谈话后来升级为争吵
[15:09] Because he wouldn’t help me. 因为他不肯帮我
[15:10] He told me he couldn’t be around me anymore, 他说不想再跟我有任何瓜葛了
[15:11] that that part of his life was over. 他不想再跟过去有什么牵连
[15:13] After all I’d done for him, 毕竟他还欠我一个人情
[15:14] keeping my mouth shut 当年我没把他供出来
[15:15] All those years, he couldn’t even put in a good word? 过了这些年 他连句好话也不肯替我说
[15:17] That’s the last I saw of him. 那是我最后一次见他
[15:21] Mr. Wolfinksy, where were you last night? 沃夫斯基先生 昨天晚上你在哪
[15:24] I was with my girlfriend out in Jersey. 跟我女友在泽西
[15:26] I’ve been with her all week. 我整个礼拜都跟她在一起
[15:28] What about this morning, between 6:00 and 7:00? 那么今天早上呢 六点到七点之间
[15:30] We were having breakfast at a diner. 我们在一家餐厅吃早饭
[15:31] People saw us. 在场的人可以作证
[15:32] Look, I swear this wasn’t me. 听着 我发誓不是我干的
[15:34] Have you ever seen this baby before? 你以前见过这个婴儿吗
[15:39] No. 没有
[15:41] What’s a baby gotta do with this? 婴儿跟这事有什么关系
[15:44] Well, he’s telling the truth. 他说的是实话
[15:45] According to his girlfriend and a roommate, 根据他女朋友和室友的证词
[15:47] he spent the last few days at their apartment in Jersey. 过去几天 他一直待在他们泽西的公寓里
[15:50] And a waitress at that diner 餐厅的服务员也证实
[15:51] places him there during the shooting window. 案发的时候他确实在那儿
[15:52] Okay, well, if Jimmy was telling the truth, 好吧 如果吉米说的是实话
[15:54] then Cam didn’t have any reason to be afraid of him. 那卡梅没理由害怕他啊
[15:57] And why was he avoiding the limo garage 3:00 a.m. lunch break? 他为什么不敢在3点休息的时候回车库呢
[16:01] Maybe he wasn’t avoiding it. 也许他不是不敢去
[16:03] Maybe something else was going on. 而是因为别的事情
[16:05] Most limo companies use G.P.S. Services to track their vehicles. 大部分的豪车公司都会在车上配备定位装置
[16:08] Maybe they can tell us where Cam was going all those nights. 也许能查到卡梅那些晚上去了哪里
[16:11] On it. 这就去找
[16:14] Uh, excuse me, Detective Beckett? 打扰一下 是贝克特探长吗
[16:16] – Yeah. – Hi. -我是 -你好
[16:17] Sandra Whitman– child services. 我是桑德拉·惠特曼 儿童福利中心的
[16:18] Sorry it took me so long to get here. 很抱歉我来晚了
[16:20] This time of year is always bad. 每年这个时候总是特别忙
[16:22] Oh, no, uh, not a problem. 没关系 不要紧
[16:23] He’s right in the lounge. 宝宝在休息室
[16:25] Oh, great, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[16:26] Um, uh… what’s gonna happen to him? 你们打算拿他怎么办
[16:28] County facilities don’t currently have any beds. 郡相关机构床位已经满了
[16:30] So we’re working to find a foster family to take him. 我们会帮他找一个寄养家庭
[16:32] I’ll let you know as soon as we do. 等安排好了就通知你们
[16:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:39] I don’t know if we should just be handing him over to strangers. 我们也许不该把他交给陌生人
[16:43] Castle, we were strangers until this morning. 卡塞尔 今早之前我们对他来说也是陌生人呢
[16:45] How can you be logical in the face of that face? 面对那么一张小脸 你怎么还这么理性啊
[16:48] Well, because I have to be. 因为我必须这样
[16:49] I mean, we don’t know what’s gonna happen to Cosmo. 我们也不知道科斯莫最后会怎么样
[16:51] We can’t get attached. 不能投入太多感情
[16:54] Is that why you won’t hold him? 所以你才一直不肯抱他吗
[16:55] Yes. 是的
[16:59] Okay. Fine. 好吧 我坦白
[17:02] I’ve never really been a baby person. 我一直不太喜欢孩子
[17:04] I mean, some people see babies 有些人一看见宝宝
[17:05] and they want to hold them, they want to nibble their toes, 就想抱抱啊 啃啃小脚趾头啊什么的
[17:07] and I’ve never been one of those people. So… 我从来都不像他们那样 所以
[17:13] I did not know that about you. 我倒不知道你还有这一面
[17:16] I suppose you hate rainbows, too. 你一定也讨厌彩虹吧
[17:17] I don’t hate babies, Castle. 我不讨厌宝宝 卡塞尔
[17:19] I just don’t see the appeal. 我只是没觉得他们那么可爱
[17:21] But I’m sure I’ll feel differently 但等我们有了自己的孩子
[17:23] when we have one of our own. 我肯定会有所改变的
[17:28] Will you? 是吗
[17:31] Will you?! 你会吗
[17:33] Okay, so we pulled G.P.S. information 我们提取了之前六个晚上
[17:35] from the past six nights that Cameron was at work, 卡梅隆工作期间的定位信息
[17:38] and nothing out of the ordinary. 没发现有什么异常
[17:39] Until we took a look at his lunch hour. 但是他休息的时候就不一样了
[17:41] – Check it out. – Every night at 3:00 a.m… -你看 -每天凌晨三点
[17:43] he’d go off shift, and he would drive here. 他交班之后 都会开往这里
[17:46] The Colfax building downtown? 市中心的考弗斯大厦
[17:47] But he wouldn’t stay long. Watch. 但他不会待很久 看着
[17:49] Every night, he would drive to the same destination… 每天晚上 他都会开往同一个地方
[17:51] A block in Alphabet City. 位于字母城的一个街区
[17:53] Each night he would take a different route, 每天晚上他都选择不同的路线
[17:55] and he’d do it over and over again. 一次又一次的重复尝试
[18:00] Only one reason I can think why someone like him 他这样的人干这种事
[18:01] would be doing something like that. 我只能想到一个原因
[18:03] He was practicing escape routes. 他是在练习逃跑路线
[18:07] Cam was back in the life. 卡梅又重操旧业了
[18:11] He was planning a getaway. 他在计划逃跑
[18:16] We scrubbed traffic cam footage from the Colfax Building 我们看了考弗斯大厦的交通摄像头的录像
[18:19] between the time Cameron left his house that night, 从那晚卡梅隆离开家开始
[18:21] – to when he arrived at the church. – And we found this -到他到教堂为止 -我们在大厦后面
[18:24] behind the Colfax Building. 发现了这段录像
[18:27] That’s his car. 那是他的车
[18:28] Two guys are with him. 有两个人跟他在一起
[18:29] 3:57 a.m. 凌晨3点57分
[18:31] Where are they going with that briefcase? 他们带着那个箱子去哪
[18:32] Don’t know, but then… 不知道 但是
[18:34] about 15 minutes later… 大概15分钟之后
[18:40] Here they come. Same briefcase. 他们又出现了 同一个箱子
[18:43] It’s a heist… 这是一次抢劫…
[18:44] And Cam is the wheelman. 而卡梅是他们的司机
[18:47] – What’s in the building? – Uh, high-end offices, -那栋楼里有什么 -高级办公室
[18:49] Jewelry store, real estate, and law offices, 珠宝店 房地产公司 还有律师事务所
[18:51] The TV station, and a couple of banks. 电视台 和几家银行
[18:53] I checked the blotter. 我查过记录
[18:54] There were no reports of any break-ins 那个地址没有人上报
[18:55] from anyone at that address. 入室抢劫案
[18:56] Well, they might not know they have been hit. 他们也许不知道他们被抢了
[18:59] Is there any evidence of the baby in the footage? 录像里有那个婴儿的迹象吗
[19:01] Nope. Only three men and a mustang. 没有 只有三个男人和一辆野马车
[19:03] So where did Cosmo come from? 那科斯莫是从哪来的
[19:05] Must be from wherever Cameron was between 4:12 a.m. 一定是从卡梅隆凌晨4点12分
[19:08] and when he was shot at 6:30. 到6点半他中枪之间去的地方来的
[19:10] Canvass the area in Alphabet City 盘查字母城
[19:11] where Cameron’s practice route ended. 卡梅隆逃跑路线的终点
[19:13] See if you can figure out where those guys were holed up. 看看能否找到那些人的老窝
[19:15] Castle and I will head down to the Colfax Building. 我和卡塞尔去考弗斯大厦
[19:17] Someone down there must know what these guys took. 那里一定有人知道那些人拿走了什么
[19:20] I’m sorry, Detective. As head of security, 抱歉 探长 作为安全主管
[19:22] I checked with all our tenants. 我跟所有的租客确认过
[19:24] As far as we can tell, nothing was taken. 据我们所知 什么都没丢
[19:25] Well, nothing? Are you sure? 什么都没丢 你确定吗
[19:28] Uh, Mr. Dennis, how–how’s your security system? 丹尼斯先生 你们的安保系统如何
[19:31] State of the art– 非常先进
[19:32] Good camera coverage, motion detectors. 全方位摄像头覆盖 运动检测器
[19:35] We double-checked all our systems. 我们仔细检查了整个系统
[19:37] No wires were cut, no alarms were triggered, 没有被切断的线 没有被触发的警报
[19:40] No elevators called. 没有被呼叫的电梯
[19:41] There’s just no evidence of anyone entering the building. 就是没有任何有人进入大厦的迹象
[19:43] Then how do you explain this? 那你怎么解释这个
[19:45] Two masked guys entering your parking lot 两个戴着面具的男人在凌晨四点
[19:47] 4:00 a.m.? 进入你们的停车场
[19:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:51] It’s possible they never got past the parking gate 可能他们没能通过停车场的大门
[19:53] and just gave up. 然后就放弃了
[19:56] Still, we’re gonna need to examine 但我们还是需要检查
[19:57] – all the surveillance from last night, mr. Dennis. – Of course. -昨晚的所有监控录像 丹尼斯先生 -当然
[20:00] I’ll also get you a list of our tenants, 我再给你们一份租客名单
[20:02] if you want to follow up. 如果你们想跟进的话
[20:04] A heist where nothing was taken. 一场什么都没拿的抢劫
[20:07] Maybe this is a classic 也许这就是典型的
[20:08] “no honor among thieves” situation. “盗而无道”的情况
[20:10] You know, heist goes wrong, they fight. 抢劫出了问题 他们打起来了
[20:13] Where someone gets shot running away with a baby? 怎么会有人中枪后还带着个婴儿逃走
[20:16] Not-so-classic “no honor among thieves” situation? 非典型”盗而无道”的情况吗
[20:19] No. 不
[20:21] Hey, earlier just got me thinking, 早些时候的事让我一直在想
[20:24] our baby’s due in a month, 我们的孩子下个月就要生了
[20:26] And I can’t stop it. What if I’m really not ready? 这我无法阻止 如果我还没准备好呢
[20:29] Well, you’re not ready. 你是没准备好
[20:31] – What? – Nobody is. -什么 -没人能准备好
[20:34] Look, being a dad is like being a cop. 听着 当爸爸就像当警察一样
[20:37] It doesn’t matter what they teach you in the academy, 他们在警校里教你的是什么都没用
[20:39] you learn on the streets. You did okay with that, right? 你在街上学的才有用 你干得挺好的吧
[20:42] Uh, my first day, I was so nervous, 我的第一天 我紧张得要死
[20:45] I rear-ended a S.W.A.T. van, 我跟反恐特警组的车追尾了
[20:47] and ten guys in vests poured out, 然后十个穿着防弹背心的人冲出来
[20:49] ready to take me down with extreme prejudice. 打算直接把我放倒
[20:53] Well… 好吧
[20:55] You care. 你很在乎
[20:57] That already makes you a hundred times better than the dad I had. 这已经让你比我爸爸要好一百倍了
[21:02] This is it. 就是这里了
[21:03] This is where Cam’s route ended. 这就是卡梅的路线的终点
[21:10] Hey, Espo. Check it out. 埃斯波 看看这个
[21:13] A bullet hole. 一个弹孔
[21:22] The building’s scheduled to be torn down the end of the month. 这栋楼按计划在月底拆毁
[21:25] Making this a perfect hideout. 所以成了完美的藏身之处
[21:27] Over here. 这里
[21:29] We think this is where Cam’s killer fired from. 我们觉得杀卡梅的人是在这里开枪的
[21:31] Is that powder residue? 那是火药残留吗
[21:33] Probably broke the window with his elbow 也许在冲卡梅隆开枪之前
[21:34] before firing down at Cameron. 他用胳膊肘打破了窗户
[21:40] This building is about a 5-minute drive to that church. 这栋楼离教堂的距离开车只要五分钟
[21:44] Something caught fire here recently. 这里最近有什么东西着火了
[21:47] Very recently. 就不久之前
[21:48] There’s also signs of a fight– 这里还有打斗的痕迹
[21:50] Blood spatter on the walls. Don’t know whose. 墙上有四溅的血迹 不知道是谁的
[21:55] And we found this. 我们还发现了这个
[21:59] Cosmo was here. 科斯莫到过这里
[22:00] Okay, so this must be where Cameron got him from. 好吧 卡梅隆一定是在这里得到他的
[22:02] What was a baby doing here in the first place? 一个婴儿怎么会在这里
[22:07] Get C.S.U. Down here. Have them tear this place apart. 让鉴证组仔细搜查这里
[22:10] Prints, trace, anything that’ll help us identify 指纹 痕量证据 任何能帮我们查明
[22:12] – whoever else was involved. – Right. -其他涉案人员身份的东西 -好
[22:21] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:23] Yeah. I just keep wondering about whose blood that was 还好 我只是在想那个藏身所墙上的
[22:25] on the wall of the hideout. 血迹是谁的
[22:27] Every time I think about it, I don’t like how the story ends. 每次我想的时候 故事的结局都不好
[22:30] Well, I’ve contacted every business 我已经联系了考弗斯大厦里的
[22:32] in the Colfax Building. 每一家商户
[22:33] No thefts and no missing babies. 没有丢失物品也没有失踪的婴儿
[22:35] Hey. We took another look at Jimmy Wolfinsky. 我们又查了一下吉米·沃夫斯基
[22:38] If he is involved, we can’t find a connection. 就算他参与了 我们也找不到联系
[22:40] I spoke to Cameron’s wife again. 我又跟卡梅隆的妻子谈了一次
[22:41] There’s no indication of any new friends in his life. 他生活中并没有出现什么新朋友
[22:43] But they were having money issues. 但他们有财政问题
[22:46] They were on the verge of losing their house. 他们就快要失去他们的房子了
[22:47] So odds are, whatever he was doing was for the money. 所以不管他做什么都是为了钱
[22:49] But there was nothing unusual in his phone records, 但他的通话记录没有什么异常
[22:51] and no activity that night. 而且那晚没有通话记录
[22:52] Well, C.S.U. is just getting started, 鉴证组刚刚开始工作
[22:54] and we’re not gonna learn anything more until tomorrow, 我们要明早才能得到进一步的消息
[22:56] – So… – All right. -所以… -好吧
[22:57] -Good night. – Good night, guys. -晚安 -晚安 伙计们
[22:58] We should probably get going, too. 我们也该走了
[23:01] You know, even though he had been shot, 要知道 尽管卡梅隆中了枪
[23:04] Cameron did everything he could to keep that baby safe. 他还是尽可能地保护婴儿的安全
[23:07] That doesn’t seem like the actions of a bad guy. 那不像是一个坏人的行径
[23:09] Yeah, well, he’s probably not a bad guy. 对 他也许不是个坏人
[23:11] He just made a bad choice and got in over his head. 他只是做了个坏选择而且被它控制了
[23:14] Now come on. Let’s go home. 走吧 我们回家吧
[23:17] Shh, it’s okay. 嘘 没事的
[23:19] It’s okay, shh. Hush, hush, hush. 没事的 嘘 嘘
[23:23] Oh, no. What’s wrong, cosmo? 怎么了 科斯莫
[23:26] – You’re still here? – Yeah. -你还在这里 -对
[23:28] I’ve been trying to locate a foster family. 我一直在找一个寄养家庭
[23:30] But because it’s Thanksgiving week, 但因为这是感恩节周
[23:32] no one’s available. 没人能帮忙
[23:33] I’m gonna have to bring him to the county crisis center 我要把他送到郡危机中心去
[23:35] until I can find someone who can take him. 直到我找到能带他回家的人
[23:37] I thought you said there weren’t any beds. 你不是说那里没有床位了吗
[23:38] When it’s this crowded, they have to double up. 人满为患时 就得让孩子同床
[23:41] There’s no other options? 没有别的选择了吗
[23:42] That’s the only place that can take an infant. 那是能收容婴儿的唯一地方
[23:45] Well, what if we take him? 如果我们带他回家呢
[23:46] Wait… 等等
[23:48] What? 什么
[23:48] Well, we’ve already bonded. I-I got all the stuff. 我们已经很熟悉了 我什么都有
[23:50] No, no. Castle, I told you. 不 卡塞尔 我跟你说过了
[23:52] I know, I know. You haven’t been around babies that much. 我知道 你还不习惯身边有孩子
[23:55] Not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[23:56] I got this. I’m the baby whisperer. 我搞得定 我是婴语者
[23:59] Look, she’s not gonna just give you a baby. 她不会就这么给你个小宝宝
[24:02] I’m sure that there are background checks 我肯定会有背景调查
[24:03] and forms that we have to fill out, right? 和填一堆的表 对吧
[24:06] Not… if the baby officially remains 如果纽约警察官方监管
[24:09] in the custody of the N.Y.P.D. 就不需要了
[24:11] And you guys have done… 你俩目前为止
[24:13] an amazing job so far. 都表现不错哟
[24:16] What do you say, Beckett? 你觉得怎么样 贝克特
[24:19] Wanna have a baby? 想要个宝宝吗
[24:25] Come on! It’ll be fun. 来嘛 肯定很有趣
[24:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[24:37] This is so not fun. 太没有趣了
[24:39] Castle, if this is a part of your plan 卡塞尔 如果你想用这种方式
[24:40] to turn me into a baby person, 把我变成爱孩子的人
[24:41] it’s not working. 可一点都没作用哦
[24:43] It isn’t. 我没有
[24:43] Well, it was, at first. But… 一开始是这么想的 但是
[24:46] he was so good at the precinct. 他在局里的时候多乖啊
[24:48] I thought you were the “Baby whisperer.” 我还以为你是”婴语者”呢
[24:49] I am. 我就是
[24:51] There’s something wrong with this baby. 是宝宝出了问题
[24:52] Ooh, okay! So, it says here that, 好吧 这里说
[24:54] “Gently bouncing your baby should calm him or her down.” “轻轻地摇宝宝 可以让他安静下来”
[24:57] Okay, okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了
[25:00] I got an idea. 有主意了
[25:03] Shh, shh, okay. 嘘 嘘 好了
[25:04] You’re making me look bad, kid. 你让我很难堪啊 宝宝
[25:06] Anything you want, okay, buddy? 你想要啥都行 小家伙
[25:08] You just tell me what it is, I will give it to you. 告诉我 我就给你
[25:11] Okay, shh. 好了 嘘
[25:12] Here, sit. Bounce. 坐 摇吧
[25:22] Ooh, it’s working. 还真有用
[25:23] Yeah. You’re a genius. 你真是天才
[25:33] Do not laugh. 别笑
[25:34] I’m not laughing. 我没笑
[25:35] You do not laugh. Get me the towel. 不许笑 给我纸巾
[25:38] Okay, here. 给你
[25:40] Here, take him. 抱着他
[25:42] Take him. Okay. 抱着他
[25:45] Come on. Thank you. Here we go. There we go. 谢了 给你
[25:49] – Here we go… – Not on the rug. -好啦 -地毯不行
[25:50] Okay. We’re gonna go up– 我们去…
[25:52] Not on that chair. 椅子不行
[25:54] Put him on the blanket. I hate that blanket. 把他放毯子上 我讨厌那条毯子
[25:55] We’re going on the nasty blanket. 我们到讨厌的毯子上
[25:58] Yeah, okay, good. 很好
[26:01] – Hold him, or he’ll roll off. – Yes. -把住他 会掉下来的 -遵命
[26:04] Castle, I think he needs a change of clothes. 卡塞尔 我觉得他需要换身衣服
[26:05] Uh, get him undressed. I’ll get a onesie. 帮他脱掉衣服 我去拿套新的
[26:08] Changin’, changin’… 换衣服 换衣服
[26:11] And a new diaper. 尿布
[26:13] Uh, all right, switch. 换人
[26:14] Here. 给
[26:17] Wipes. 纸巾
[26:22] Lotion. 润肤露
[26:27] Diaper. 尿布
[26:32] Onesie. 衣服
[26:35] And… 接着
[26:38] victory. 就是胜利
[26:40] We’ve done it. 我们成功了
[26:42] All right. 好了
[26:43] – You hold him. – Okay, all right. -抱着他 -好的
[26:45] There we go. I’ll take care of… this. 给你 我来处理这个
[26:53] Uncle Rick’s pretty funny, huh? 里克叔叔很逗吧
[26:55] I think you’re pretty funny, too. 我觉得你也好逗
[27:05] What? 怎么了
[27:06] Nothing. 没什么
[27:08] All right. 好吧
[27:09] Now all we have to do is get him to sleep. 现在我们要做的就是把他哄睡
[27:15] Well, you are a hungry boy. 你是个饿饿的小男孩
[27:17] Yes, you are. 是的 你是
[27:19] Good for you. 你真幸运
[27:21] Oh, well, look who’s up. 看啊 谁醒了
[27:31] How long have I been gone? 我是多久没回家了
[27:37] Coffee’s not even helping. 连咖啡都没用
[27:40] I’d forgotten about this part. 忘记这码事儿了
[27:45] You two look like you got hit by the milk truck. 你们两个好像被送奶车撞了一样
[27:49] You see this face? 看到这张脸没有
[27:51] This is the face of your future. 这就是你以后的脸
[27:52] That bad, huh? 这么糟啊
[27:53] No, no, no, we slept like babies. 不 不 不 我们睡得像婴儿一样
[27:56] Yeah, up every hour. 是啊 一个小时醒一次
[27:59] Where is the little guy? 小家伙在哪儿呢
[28:00] Martha and Alexis offered to babysit him. 玛莎和阿丽克西斯主动提出要照料他
[28:03] They said they’re gonna make a day out of it. 她们说要搞个照看宝宝日
[28:05] So, where are we on, um… 我们那个什么查得怎么样了
[28:08] – Child services? – Child services. -儿童服务机构 -对 儿童服务机构
[28:10] Still no reports of a missing baby. 还是没人上报失踪婴儿
[28:11] But while you two were bouncing junior on your knee, 不过在你们哄宝宝的时候
[28:13] C.S.U. reports came in. 鉴证组的报告出来了
[28:14] Whoever was there cleaned up after themselves. 不管凶手是谁 清理了现场
[28:16] The place was wiped down for prints. 现场没有指纹
[28:18] What about that fire? 枪击呢
[28:20] Analysis of the burn showed high concentration 分析报告显示烧伤处有高浓度的
[28:22] nitrocellulose and camphor. 硝化纤维和樟脑
[28:24] Charred celluloid. 烧焦的赛璐璐
[28:26] – Just like on Cameron. – That blood we found– -和卡梅隆身上的一样 -我们发现的血迹
[28:29] According to genetic markers, 根据基因标记
[28:30] came from someone related to that baby. 和这个宝宝有血缘关系
[28:32] But without anything else to go on, 但是没有其他的信息
[28:34] all we know is that they are related. 我们只知道他们有血缘关系
[28:36] We still don’t know who either of them are. 还是不知道他们是谁
[28:38] What about Cameron? He must’ve known. 卡梅隆呢 他肯定知道
[28:39] We rechecked his phones, friends, 我们又查了一遍他的手机 朋友
[28:41] and financials. 和财务情况
[28:41] Whatever was going on, he hid it well. 不管发生过什么 他隐藏的很好
[28:43] And since no one in that office building 由于办公楼里没人知道
[28:45] knows what our thieves were after, 这帮劫匪的目的是什么
[28:46] we’re back at square one. 我们又回到原点了
[28:47] Maybe not. 也许不是
[28:49] Why? What are you thinking? 为啥 你想到了什么
[28:50] I–given how much baby garbage 考虑到我们昨晚
[28:52] we generated in just one night, 搞出的那些婴儿垃圾
[28:54] and how quickly they cleaned and vacated that apartment 和他们在枪击之后的清理
[28:57] after the shooting, 和撤退速度
[28:58] I’m wondering where all their garbage went. 我在想他们把垃圾扔哪儿了
[29:03] You take me to the most exotic places. 你把我带到了最有风情的地方
[29:06] Look, if you didn’t wanna jump in, 如果你不想进来
[29:08] you could’ve just waited on the side 可以在旁边等啊
[29:09] like you usually do. 像以前一样
[29:10] What? Are you kidding? After the puke storm 啥 你在开玩笑吗 经历了昨晚
[29:13] I put you through last night, 让你深陷其中的呕吐风波
[29:14] it felt wrong not to participate. 不参与进来感觉很不对啊
[29:16] Yeah. 是哦
[29:17] Which, by the way, you were great last night. 顺便说一下 你昨晚很棒
[29:20] Thank you. You weren’t so bad yourself. 谢谢 你也不赖啊
[29:22] Well, I was no baby whisperer. 我不是什么婴语者
[29:25] You know, I-I gotta say, when I–when I volunteered 我得说 当我主动要求
[29:26] to take Cosmo, I-I thought I was doing it for his benefit. 收养科斯莫的时候 我以为是为他好
[29:30] But… I realized I was doing it more for mine. 但是我发现 我更是为了自己
[29:35] I… when Alexis was little, 阿丽克西斯还小的时候
[29:37] Meredith really wasn’t around. 梅瑞狄斯经常不在家
[29:39] So I-I did it all on my own. 都是我自己照顾她
[29:41] And when you said you weren’t a baby person– 当你说你不喜欢小孩子的时候
[29:44] Oh, okay, okay. I get it. 好的 好的 我明白了
[29:45] – You were thinking that… – Yeah. -你在想 -是的
[29:48] Okay, well, I’ll tell you what. 告诉你吧
[29:49] When the time comes… 等到那一天
[29:52] There’s no way I’m gonna let you 我绝不可能让你
[29:54] take care of our baby on your own. 一个人照顾我们的孩子
[29:58] Hey, guys! 伙计们
[30:00] Got somethin’. 找到了
[30:05] Diapers. 尿布
[30:06] Same kind that Cosmo was wearing when we found him. 和科斯莫被我们发现时穿得一样
[30:09] Cheap, non-biodegradable kind? 便宜不可降解型的
[30:11] Well, that’s just criminal. 简直是犯罪
[30:12] What else is in the bag? 袋子里还有什么
[30:17] Wine preservation kit, with, 葡萄酒保存套装
[30:19] uh, ooh, argon canisters. 和氩气罐
[30:22] Really? That’s weird. 真的吗 可真奇怪
[30:24] Ping pong balls, paddles, and a net. 乒乓球 球拍和桌网
[30:26] Ping pong balls! 乒乓球
[30:27] Those are made of celluloid, highly flammable. 那就是用赛璐珞做的 十分易燃
[30:29] That’s what caused the burn. 所以才会有那些烧痕
[30:30] Really? They were lighting ping pong balls on fire? 说真的 他们烧乒乓球做什么
[30:34] Okay, get the bags to C.S.U. see if they can pull prints. 把这些交给鉴证组 看能否提取出指纹来
[30:36] Oh, look, a receipt from three days ago 这有一张三天前的收据
[30:39] for the diapers from a quick mart. 有人从便利店购买了尿不湿
[30:41] Person paid cash. 现金支付
[30:42] Does it have a time stamp? 有时间标记吗
[30:44] Here it is. 2:47 p.m. 这就是了 下午2:47
[30:47] And there’s our buyer. 我们要找的人出现了
[30:51] Turn your head. 快转头
[30:55] Come on, come on. 快啊 转头啊
[30:59] Damn it. 可恶
[31:01] Okay, a wine preservation kit, flaming ping pong balls, 葡萄酒保存套装 易燃乒乓球
[31:04] a missing baby, and a heist where nothing was taken. 身世不明的婴儿 外加无人遭窃的盗窃案
[31:08] I mean, each time we find a piece of this puzzle, 好像我们每取得一点进展
[31:10] it makes less and less sense. 整个案件似乎就更加无解
[31:12] There’s something we’re missing. 我们肯定漏下了什么
[31:14] – Something that– – Oh, oh! -肯定有什么 -快看快看
[31:15] It’s time. It’s time! It’s time! 开始了 开始了开始了
[31:17] Something that’s gonna make all the pieces fit. 有什么东西能把这一切解释得通
[31:21] Shh, shh, shh, quiet, everybody! 都安静 大伙儿
[31:22] It’s starting! 开始了
[31:26] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[31:30] Wow, Ryan. 莱恩
[31:31] – How many of these things did you buy– – Shh! -你买了多少注… -住嘴
[31:33] Baby needs an education. 我这是给我孩子攒学费
[31:36] Hello! I’m Miranda Vail, 各位好 我是米兰达·瓦尔
[31:39] and this is the 5 state magicball lottery. 这里是五州魔法球大奖的开奖现场
[31:42] We have the largest pot in 5 state history… 今晚我们的奖池奖金达到史上最高值
[31:46] That something we’re missing? I think we just found it. 我们遗漏的线索 我知道是什么了
[31:48] – Sorry, Jen. – 247 million dollars. -借过 简 -高达两亿4700万美元
[31:51] So let’s see if there’s a winner out there. 大奖花落谁家 让我们拭目以待
[31:53] You could be next. 可能就是你哦
[31:55] Are you ready for your dreams to come true? 你准备好梦想成真了吗
[31:57] Yes. 准备好啦
[32:00] Here we go… 现在开始摇奖
[32:04] 40 40…
[32:05] I’ve got that. 我这张上有
[32:08] 9 9…
[32:09] – Another one. – Yeah? -又是我这张上的 -是吗
[32:11] 22 22…
[32:13] 22 22…
[32:15] 17 17…
[32:16] 17 17…
[32:19] 37 37…
[32:22] 37 37…
[32:23] And the magicball number is… 魔法球号码是
[32:26] 28 28.
[32:27] No way. 不可能
[32:28] 28 28.
[32:30] – What the– – I’m Miranda Vail… -怎么可能 -我是米兰达·瓦尔
[32:32] How’d you know that, Castle? 你怎么知道的 卡塞尔
[32:34] – It’s Cameron’s lottery ticket – And it’s motive. -卡梅隆手上的彩票 -这就是动机
[32:37] Esposito, you said that there was a TV station 埃斯波西托 你说过考弗斯大厦里
[32:39] in the Colfax building? 有一家电视台
[32:40] Yeah, WQTI. 没错 WQTI台
[32:42] Right, the break-in where nothing was stolen? 这就对了 那起没丢东西的失窃案
[32:44] Ping pong balls, wax, gas. 乒乓球 蜡和氩气
[32:46] You guys, it makes perfect sense. 各位 全都能说通了
[32:48] He fixed the lottery. 这是一起彩票作弊案
[32:56] It wasn’t a heist. It was an exchange. 他们不是去偷东西 是偷天换日
[32:59] They replaced the official lotto balls 他们把官方的奖球换成了
[33:00] with the doctored ones, 被他们动过手脚的
[33:01] which is why no one knew anything was missing. 所以没人发觉有任何东西失窃了
[33:03] They must’ve filled their lottery balls 他们肯定用氩气注满奖球
[33:06] with argon gas, sealing the hole with wax. 然后用蜡封住注射口
[33:08] Under the hot lights of the tv studio, 摄影棚的灯光一照射 温度升高
[33:11] the argon would make the balls expand enough, 氩气使假球膨胀
[33:13] they wouldn’t go in the chute. 无法进入滑道
[33:14] They would just bounce off. 只能弹到一边
[33:15] So only the balls without gas can fit through ’em. 这样只有没注过氩气的假球才能进入滑道
[33:17] Yeah, they must’ve been doing tests, 他们肯定做过测试
[33:18] exposing the gas-filled balls to heat sources, 对注有氩气的假球进行加热
[33:20] and gotten them too close, and celluloid is flammable… 结果离热源太近 乒乓球又十分易燃
[33:23] – That’s how the fire started. – It all fits. -所以失火了 -全说通了
[33:26] And there’s one sure way to prove it. 只有一种办法能证明
[33:28] – 17… – No. -17 -不可能
[33:31] -37… – No, no. -37 -这不可能
[33:32] – No, this is impossible. – And yet… -不 这不可能 -结果就摆在那里
[33:35] You don’t understand. This can’t happen. 你不明白 这根本不应该发生
[33:37] The balls are hand-delivered and locked in sealed briefcases 奖球都是彩票委员会派人亲手用
[33:41] by the lottery commission. 密封上锁的手提箱送到这里
[33:42] They’re placed in a safe that only two people have access to. 手提箱会放在保险柜里 只有两个人能打开
[33:45] And what happens to the case 那从保险柜取出手提箱之后
[33:46] between the safe and the studio? 进摄影棚之前是怎么处理的
[33:48] One briefcase is chosen at random, 我们在开奖直播之前
[33:51] between nine identical cases just before the drawing. 从九个完全一样的手提箱中随机挑选一个
[33:54] The balls are then removed from the case, 之后我们从箱中取出奖球
[33:56] weighed, measured, and then placed 逐个称重测量 然后由专人
[33:57] inside the machine by people wearing rubber gloves. 带着橡胶手套将其放入开奖机
[33:59] Making this… A statistical impossibility. 因此这种情况 根本没有出现的可能
[34:03] The odds against this happening are like… 这种情况出现的概率就跟…
[34:04] Winning the lottery? 中头奖一样低
[34:07] The case that they had with them at the time 录像里他们拿的手提箱
[34:09] was only large enough to fit one set of balls. 只能装下一套奖球
[34:12] You said that they set that you used 你说过开奖的这套奖球
[34:13] was chosen at random. Who makes that choice? 是随机挑选的 谁负责挑选
[34:16] Our lottery announcer, Miranda Vail. 就是开奖主持人 米兰达·瓦尔
[34:19] But she’s been with us for ten years. 但她已经干这行十年了
[34:21] She would never do something like that. 绝对做不出这样的事
[34:23] Does she have any children? 她有孩子吗
[34:24] Yeah, a baby boy. 有 一个男婴
[34:27] How old? 多大了
[34:28] Maybe 3 months. 大概三个月吧
[34:30] Where is she right now? 她现在在哪
[34:31] She said she wasn’t feeling well. She just left. 她说她不太舒服 刚刚走了
[34:33] Okay, you stay here. That’s evidence. 好 你待在这 那些奖球是证据
[34:35] Watch those balls. 给我看好那些球
[34:38] No. Not touching it. 太黄了 我还是别开玩笑了
[34:44] Miranda! 米兰达
[34:47] Miranda Vail! 米兰达·瓦尔
[34:49] I’m sorry. I’m in a hurry. 很抱歉 我有急事
[34:50] Please, just wait. We need to talk. 请等一下 我们得谈谈
[34:50] – No, I can’t, please. I’m sorry. – We have your baby. -我不能 抱歉 -我们找到了你的孩子
[34:56] You have him. 你们找到他了
[34:57] Yes. 是的
[34:58] – You have Benny? – Yes. -你们找到本尼了 -是的
[35:00] Oh, my God. Where is he? Is he okay? 太好了 他在哪 还好吗
[35:02] – He’s safe. He’s– – What about my husband? -他很安全 -我丈夫呢
[35:03] Paul, they have him, too. 保罗 他们把他也劫走了
[35:09] They called me three days ago. 他们三天前打电话给我
[35:11] Who? 谁
[35:13] A man. 一个男的
[35:14] He said they were holding Paul, my husband, and Benny, 他说我丈夫保罗还有本尼在他们手上
[35:18] And that if I went to the police 如果我报警
[35:20] or said anything to anyone, he would kill them both. 或者向任何人求助 他俩全都活不成
[35:22] And did you recognize his voice? 他的声音你能认出来吗
[35:24] It was disguised. 他用了变声器
[35:26] He told me that if I wanted to see my family again, 他说如果我还想全家团圆
[35:28] I had to do exactly as he said. 我就必须按照他说的去做
[35:30] And what did he tell you to do? 他让你做什么
[35:32] He said it was easy. 他说这很容易
[35:33] All I had to do was pick the right set of balls. 我只需要按他要求挑选一箱奖球
[35:36] He would call me the morning of the lottery 他会在开奖当天早上打电话
[35:37] and tell me which one. 告诉我应该挑哪一箱
[35:38] Did he? 他打了吗
[35:39] Yesterday, at 5:00 a.m., he told me to pick 昨天早上五点 他告诉我
[35:41] the third briefcase from the left, 挑左数第三个手提箱
[35:43] and that if his numbers didn’t come up, 如果最后的中奖码和他希望的不一样
[35:45] that I would be sorry. 我就会失去丈夫和儿子
[35:48] Did you hear anything else? 你在电话里听到别的声音了吗
[35:49] Anything in the background? 从背景声里听出什么了吗
[35:50] No. All I heard was Benny crying. 没有 我只能听出本尼在哭
[35:54] When do I get to see him? Is he here? 我什么时候能见到孩子 他在这吗
[35:56] He’s on his way in right now. 有人正带他过来呢
[35:58] One thing I-I still don’t get. 有件事我还是不太明白
[36:00] When they came forward to collect their winnings, 等他们来领奖的时候
[36:02] you would know who they were. 你就能知道他们是谁了
[36:03] How did they plan on getting away with it? 他们又打算怎么逃跑呢
[36:05] They were going to hold Paul and Benny 他们会把保罗和本尼
[36:07] another couple of days, until they could collect their winnings. 多关几天 直到他们能去取钱
[36:10] Once they moved the money out of the country, 他们一旦把奖金转移出国
[36:12] they were going to release them. 就会放了我的家人
[36:13] But now… 但是现在
[36:15] Do you think you can find him? 你能找到他吗
[36:20] If Paul’s still a hostage, he won’t be for long. 如果保罗仍是人质 他活不长了
[36:22] Whatever happened that night with his captors, 不管那天晚上绑架他的人之间发生了什么
[36:24] their plan is blown. 他们的计划都砸了
[36:26] Not necessarily. 不一定
[36:27] We checked with lottery officials. 我们刚刚跟彩票局的官员联系过
[36:29] A second ticket with the exact same numbers 在卡梅隆的尸体被发现了几个小时后
[36:31] was sold in the city 纽约市里卖出了第二张
[36:32] just hours after Cameron’s body was found. 有着同样号码的彩票
[36:34] A replacement ticket. 代替我们找到的这一张
[36:36] They might not know we made the connection 他们可能还不知道我们已经发现了这一切
[36:37] to the lottery. 和彩票之间的联系
[36:38] After all, Miranda did as she was asked. 毕竟米兰达执行了他们的指令
[36:40] So they may still come forward. 所以他们也许还会来领奖金
[36:42] What if they decide that it’s too risky? 万一他们觉得这样太冒险了呢
[36:44] What if they discover that we know? 万一他们发现我们知道了呢
[36:48] Then Paul Vail will be nothing but a liability, 那保罗·瓦尔对于他们来说就只是个负担了
[36:51] and they will kill him. 他们一定会杀了他的
[36:53] Then we need to find him before that happens. 那么我们就要在那之前找到他
[37:01] C.S.U.’s going over Cam’s car again. 鉴证组的人正在重新检查卡梅的车
[37:03] See if his partners left any trace evidence. 看能不能找到他的搭档留下的任何证据
[37:05] But it’s gonna take time. 但是需要时间
[37:07] Time is one thing we don’t have. 我们现在最缺的就是时间
[37:08] And we’re facing an uphill battle. 而且我们面临的挑战很艰巨
[37:10] Whoever these guys are, they must’ve been damn good 不管这伙是什么人 他们肯定有手艺
[37:12] to get past that building’s security undetected. 才能突破那栋大楼的保安系统而且不被发现
[37:14] Wait. What if they didn’t? 等一下 要是他们没那么做呢
[37:17] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[37:18] We already know they have one person 我们已经查到他们在考弗斯大楼
[37:20] working on the inside of the Colfax building — 有一个内应 也就是米兰达
[37:22] Miranda, but what if they have two? 但万一他们在那里有俩人呢
[37:24] They would’ve needed someone to help them circumvent 他们需要有个人帮他们绕过大楼的安保系统
[37:26] the building’s security system, avoid the camera, 躲避摄像头
[37:28] and rewrite all the logs. 并且改写进门记录
[37:29] The only person capable of doing that undetected… 唯一能在不被人察觉的情况下做到这些的人
[37:32] Is the head of security. 就是安保总管
[37:34] He works in the building. We spoke to him. 他在那栋大楼里上班 我们跟他谈过
[37:36] We may have already tipped our hand. 我们也许已经露底了
[37:37] Not if he’s being leveraged, too. 除非他也是被人胁迫的
[37:39] What do we know about him? 我们对他了解多少
[37:41] Walter Dennis. Guy’s an ex-cop from Albany. 沃特·丹尼斯 曾在奥尔巴尼[纽约州首府]当过警察
[37:44] Any family, spouse, or children they can use against him? 他有没有家人 配偶或是孩子能被人用来胁迫他的
[37:47] No, guy’s divorced. No kids. 没有 这家伙离异无子
[37:48] Listen to this. Dennis got fired from 听着 丹尼斯十年前由于收受贿赂
[37:49] the Albany police department ten years ago for taking bribes. 而被奥尔巴尼警察局开除了
[37:52] – He’s dirty. – They’re not leveraging him. -他受贿 -没人胁迫他
[37:55] He’s in on it. 他跟他们是一伙的
[37:56] If he’s in on it, then he knows we’re onto him. 如果他跟他们是一伙的 那他就知道我们会怀疑他
[37:58] He would’ve seen us taking Miranda. 他也许见到我们带走了米兰达
[38:00] They can’t come forward now. They’re gonna kill Paul. 他们现在不会现身了 他们会杀掉保罗的
[38:05] Dennis isn’t at work. He left right after we did. 丹尼斯没上班 我们一走他就离开了
[38:08] He’s not at his apartment either. 他也不在家
[38:09] – No, he’s wherever Paul is. – Hey, check this out. -他肯定跟保罗在一起 -听着
[38:12] I found a series of calls between Walter Dennis 我发现沃特·丹尼斯曾多次打电话
[38:14] and Roman’s limo service. 给罗曼豪车公司
[38:15] Where Cameron worked. 正是卡梅隆工作的地方
[38:17] Dennis called there six times. 丹尼斯往那里打过六次电话
[38:19] Probably to plan the job. 也许是为了策划这次行动
[38:20] Only they weren’t to Cam. 只不过这些电话不是打给卡梅的
[38:21] These were made in the last two days. 是这两天打的
[38:22] After Cam was already dead, so — 那时候卡梅已经死了 那么
[38:24] Who was he calling? 他这是打给谁呢
[38:30] Come on. Let’s go. It’s clear. 好了 走吧 外面没人
[38:33] Come on. Let’s get him. 走 带上他
[38:35] Come on, Vail. 走吧 瓦尔
[38:36] Time’s up. 时间到了
[38:48] Come on. Get him in. 快点 把他塞进去
[38:49] Come on, get him in there. 快点 把他塞进去
[38:51] Get him in, get him in the truck. 把他塞进去 塞到车尾箱里去
[38:53] Get him in. 把他塞进去
[38:57] Sorry, pal. The way things stand, we got no other choice. 对不起伙计 事已至此 我们别无选择
[39:02] I think you do. 还是有的
[39:09] Come on on your knees. 跪下
[39:22] I never thought I’d see you again. 我还以为我再也见不到你了呢
[39:24] Paul. 保罗
[39:27] Where’s Benny? 本尼在哪
[39:28] He’s on his way up now. 他马上就到
[39:31] Nicely done. 干得漂亮
[39:32] Thanks, but, uh, Cam is the real hero here. 谢谢 但是卡梅才是真正的英雄
[39:36] The getaway driver? 那个司机
[39:37] Yeah, turns out it was a case of “Honor Among Thieves.” 是啊 完全就是盗亦有道
[39:40] Yeah, Paul told us the whole story. 保罗把整件事都交代了
[39:42] When Cam’s boss, Roman, found out about his past, 当卡梅的老板罗曼知道了他的情况后
[39:44] he pressured Cam into the job 逼卡梅接下了这份工作
[39:46] and threatened to fire him if he didn’t go along. 威胁他说如果不合作就炒了他
[39:48] He was gonna destroy everything 他要毁掉卡梅和妻子
[39:49] he and his wife were trying to build. 努力建筑的一切
[39:50] Roman promised no one would get hurt, 罗曼向他保证不会有人员伤亡
[39:52] but then after the ball exchange at the TV station, 但就在他们把电视台彩票球箱掉包后
[39:54] Cam overheard Roman and Walter Dennis talking. 卡梅偷听到罗曼和沃特·丹尼斯的谈话
[39:56] That whole leaving the country thing was bull. 说什么要窜逃出境完全是胡说八道
[39:58] They never had any intention of letting the Vails live. 他们根本就没准备留瓦尔一家活口
[40:00] Yeah, before collecting the winnings, 没错 在他们去领奖金之前
[40:02] they were gonna stage an accident, killing ’em all. 他们计划伪造一场意外 杀掉他们一家三口
[40:04] Silencing the only witnesses to their crime. 把他们罪行的唯一证人灭口
[40:06] When Cam found out, he couldn’t live with it. 卡梅发现真相后 他下不了手
[40:09] He tried to save us both. But they caught him. 他想救我们俩 但被他们抓到了
[40:11] So he grabbed Benny and ran. 所以他抱着本尼就跑了
[40:13] He gave up his life for us. 他为了我们牺牲了自己
[40:17] Look who’s here. 看看谁来了
[40:18] Benny. Oh, my God. 本尼 天啊
[40:22] My grandmother got him some new clothes. 我奶奶给他买了几件新衣服
[40:24] Hey, buddy. Hey. 伙计
[40:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[40:35] Well, the good news is — 好消息是
[40:36] I mean, besides saving that family — 我是说 除了这家人得救了以外
[40:39] they are rolling over the lottery. 他们准备对这期彩票重新开奖
[40:40] So I got another shot at that $247 million. 所以我还有可能赢得那两亿4700万
[40:43] All I gotta do is tape my tickets back together. 我只要把我的那些彩票碎片粘回去就行了
[40:44] Oh, dude. 伙计
[40:47] They, uh… 那些垃圾
[40:48] they already took out the trash, so… 已经被扔到楼下垃圾桶了 所以
[40:56] I’m just gonna let him swim around the dumpster 我准备让他在垃圾桶里翻上个一个小时左右
[40:58] for like an hour, then I’m gonna pull him out. 然后再叫他出来
[41:00] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[41:01] Yeah, you, too. 也祝你感恩节快乐
[41:03] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[41:04] You know, I-I think I’m actually gonna miss little Benny. 你知道吗 我觉得我会想小本尼的
[41:07] Well, who knows? 谁知道呢
[41:08] Maybe in a few Thanksgivings from now, 没准再过几个感恩节
[41:10] we’ll have a couple Bennys of our own running around. 我们也会有几个亲生的本尼满屋子跑呢
[41:14] Hey, if you guys have kids in a few years, 如果你俩几年后有孩子
[41:16] and I have kids in a few years, 我几年后也有孩子
[41:18] they can grow up together. 他们就可以一起长大了
[41:20] And it’s ruined. 美好憧憬就这样毁了
[41:23] And the turkey will be, too, if I don’t get it 如果我不赶紧回家把火鸡从冰箱里取出来的话
[41:24] out of the freezer. Come on, ladies. Chop, chop. 火鸡也就毁了 走吧 女士们 麻利的
[41:28] There we go. 好了
[41:29] Ooh. Oh, this is so exciting. 这简直是太激动人心了
[41:32] Our family is just growing by leaps and bounds. 咱们的家庭正在飞速地壮大
[41:35] If we keep this up, darling, 亲爱的 如果我们保持这个速度的话
[41:37] we’re gonna need a bigger table. 我们很快就要换个大餐桌了
[41:38] Exactly 20 minutes till turkey time. 再过二十分钟火鸡就能吃了
[41:41] Pi is on his way, 派正在过来的路上
[41:42] and Beckett’s dad just called. He’ll be here any minute. 贝克特的父亲刚刚也打过电话来 他马上就到了
[41:45] Excellent. And where’s Beckett? 太好了 那贝克特人呢
[41:50] Katherine. 凯萨琳
[41:52] What on earth are you wearing? 你这穿着是什么呀
[41:55] My…outfit. 我的服装啊
[41:56] Your family…tradition. 这不是你们的家庭传统吗
[41:59] Yeah, uh, you do know I was kidding… 关于这个嘛 你知道这件事上
[42:03] about that, right? 我是在开玩笑的 对吧
[42:05] You know, I actually wasn’t sure about that. 事实上 我还真不知道
[42:07] So I figured, if this isn’t a Castle family tradition, 所以我在想 如果这还不是卡塞尔的家庭传统的话
[42:11] then maybe it should be. 我们就把它变成新传统
[42:15] Better put this on, pilgrim. 你最好把这身给我穿上 新教徒
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme