时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | On the ground! Now! | 马上跪下 |
[00:35] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[00:38] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[00:39] | Take a seat, son. | 坐进去吧 孩子 |
[00:41] | Please rise. | 请起立 |
[00:43] | Frank Henson, | 弗兰克·汉森 |
[00:44] | 15 years ago, you were convicted by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | 15年前 宾夕法尼亚联邦将你定罪为 |
[00:48] | for the 1998 murder of Kimberly Tolbert. | 1998年金伯莉·塔伯特谋杀案的凶手 |
[00:51] | You were sentenced to death. | 你被宣判死刑 |
[00:53] | This court has found insufficient evidence | 因证据不足 |
[00:55] | to grant an emergency stay. | 本庭无法批准紧急缓刑 |
[00:57] | Thus, your execution will proceed as scheduled | 因此 你的死刑 |
[01:01] | at midnight three days from today. | 将于三天后的午夜如期执行 |
[01:04] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[01:11] | John… | 约翰 |
[01:13] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[01:14] | Thank you, professor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
[01:15] | You folks did everything you could. I know my brother appreciates it. | 你们尽力了 我哥哥很感激 |
[01:21] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[01:23] | This can’t be it. There’s got to be something more we can do. | 事情不能就这样结束 我们肯定还能做点什么 |
[01:25] | What about the lab work we were gonna test again, or what about– | 我们打算再次检测的化验样本呢 还有… |
[01:27] | Alexis, we’ve played every card. | 阿丽克西斯 我们尽力了 |
[01:31] | Sometimes the good guys don’t win. | 有时好人没法胜诉 |
[01:41] | I am not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[01:43] | And you know why? Because it’s the best idea ever. | 你知道为什么吗 因为这是最棒的主意 |
[01:47] | Castle, I am not getting married in space. | 卡塞尔 我不要在太空结婚 |
[01:50] | Why not? We could be the first. | 为什么 我们会是第一对 |
[01:51] | Commercial space flight is only a couple years away, | 商业太空飞行再过个几年就有了 |
[01:54] | and you said you wanted it to be special. | 而你说过想让婚礼很特别 |
[01:57] | Yes, because when I was a little girl, | 是啊 因为 |
[01:58] | imagining my wedding day being stuck in a small tin can | 我小时候 梦想中的婚礼就是 |
[02:01] | with a thousand tons of rocket fuel strapped to my ass | 被困在一个小锡罐里 |
[02:03] | was exactly what I had in mind. | 还有一千吨的火箭燃料绑在我屁股上 |
[02:05] | Then we agree. | 那我们就意见一致了 |
[02:06] | If you don’t wanna go and look at wedding venues this weekend, | 如果你这周末不想去看婚礼场所 |
[02:09] | then just say so. | 直说就好 |
[02:11] | I don’t wanna go look at wedding venues this weekend. | 我这周末不想去看婚礼场所 |
[02:13] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[02:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:18] | Nothing. It’s, um, | 没事 只是 |
[02:19] | text alert on the project Alexis has been working on. | 阿丽克西斯正在忙的课程的短信提醒 |
[02:22] | I thought you guys weren’t talking. | 我还以为你们不说话呢 |
[02:23] | We’re not. | 是的 |
[02:23] | Rather… she isn’t. | 或者说 是她不说 |
[02:26] | So I insulted her boyfriend. What’s the prison sentence on that? | 我侮辱了她男友而已 要判几年刑啊 |
[02:28] | Oh, Castle, just give her some time. She’ll get over it. | 卡塞尔 给她一些时间 她会想通的 |
[02:31] | That’s what you think. | 你太天真了 |
[02:32] | Once when she was 3, I refused to buy her a candy bar. | 她三岁时 我不肯给她买糖 |
[02:35] | She held her breath until she passed out. | 她屏住呼吸 直到昏了过去 |
[02:37] | You have no idea how determined she can be. | 你不知道她有多执拗 |
[02:40] | Alexis, we went through the case files like you asked. | 阿丽克西斯 我们按你的要求查看了案件卷宗 |
[02:42] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[02:43] | there’s nothing in there that says this guy’s innocent. | 里面没有一点证明他无辜的线索 |
[02:45] | What about the swabs from Kim Tolbert’s body | 那我们交给纽约化验室重新检测的 |
[02:47] | that we submitted to the New York trace lab for re-testing? | 金·塔伯特尸体化验标本呢 |
[02:49] | I mean, they’ve had them for weeks. | 他们都收到几周了 |
[02:50] | Well, we’ve been calling every day to move things along, | 我们每天都在打电话催促 |
[02:53] | but it’s not in our jurisdiction. | 但那不是我们的辖区 |
[02:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[02:57] | A man’s going to die in three days unless we do something. | 除非我们做点什么 否则有人三天后就要死了 |
[02:59] | Oh, we do understand. There’s just not much that we can do. | 我们很明白 但我们帮不上忙 |
[03:03] | What about your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[03:04] | Have you talked to him about this case? | 你跟他说过这起案子吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, maybe he’ll spot something that no one else did. | 是啊 也许他能发现别人不能发现的疑点 |
[03:25] | So… | 那… |
[03:27] | you’re here. | 你来了 |
[03:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:34] | But just because I’m asking | 但我向你求助 |
[03:35] | doesn’t mean things are okay between us. | 并不代表我俩之间就没事了 |
[03:37] | I’m still mad at you, okay? | 我还生你的气 好吗 |
[03:40] | Okay. What’s up? | 好吧 出什么事了 |
[03:43] | I’ve been working on this innocence review case | 我和我的刑法教授在忙活 |
[03:45] | with my criminal law professor. | 一起无辜复审案件 |
[03:47] | This guy is on death row for killing his neighbor– | 这人因杀了他的邻居 一个高中女孩 |
[03:49] | a high school girl– but he didn’t do it, | 而被判死刑 但不是他干的 |
[03:51] | and they’re about to execute him for it. | 他们要为此处决他 |
[03:53] | How do you know he didn’t do it? | 你怎么知道不是他干的 |
[03:54] | Well, for one thing, | 第一 |
[03:54] | he had rotator cuff surgery four months before. | 他四个月前做过肌腱套手术 |
[03:56] | He couldn’t have swung the fireplace poker used to kill the victim. | 他没法挥动杀死被害人的拨火棍 |
[03:59] | Well, under the rush of adrenaline, | 肾上腺素激增时 |
[04:00] | you’d be surprised what people are capable of. | 人们能做到的事能吓你一跳 |
[04:02] | You sound just like the prosecutor. | 你的口气和检察官一样 |
[04:05] | But there’s more. | 但还有更多事实 |
[04:06] | They found fresh tire tracks in the dirt | 他们在死者后门外的泥土上 |
[04:08] | outside the victim’s back door– bicycle treads. | 发现了刚压过的轮胎痕迹 自行车的痕迹 |
[04:11] | And Frank didn’t own a bike. | 而弗兰克没有自行车 |
[04:12] | No, he was 24 then. He worked on… cars. | 没有 他那时24岁 他修…汽车 |
[04:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:17] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字的 |
[04:20] | You just said it. | 你刚说的 |
[04:20] | No. I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:23] | You know about the case. How? | 你知道案子的事 怎么知道的 |
[04:26] | Yeah… how? | 是啊 怎么知道的 |
[04:29] | I must have seen the file on Esposito’s desk. | 我一定是在埃斯波西托桌子上看见了文件 |
[04:31] | – You’ve been checking up on me. – No! No. | -你有查探我的情况 -才没有 |
[04:35] | Well, a little, yes. | 有一点吧 |
[04:36] | – You’re unbelievable. – Couldn’t help it. | -你真是不可理喻 -忍不住嘛 |
[04:37] | You’re my daughter. I’m interested in your life, | 你是我女儿 我对你的生活感兴趣 |
[04:39] | but you won’t return my calls. | 但你不回我电话 |
[04:41] | Okay, so did you find anything in the file? | 那你有什么发现吗 |
[04:43] | Anything that can help? | 比如有用的线索 |
[04:45] | Alexis, he did have priors. | 阿丽克西斯 他有前科 |
[04:48] | What makes you think he’s innocent? | 你为什么觉得他是无辜的 |
[04:49] | Because I know him, dad. | 因为我了解他 爸 |
[04:51] | I’ve spent time with him. He’s not a killer. | 我和他共度过时光 他不是凶手 |
[04:54] | I know what the evidence says, but he didn’t do this. | 我知道证据对他不利 但他没有杀人 |
[04:58] | I need you to come to Pennsylvania with me. | 我要你和我一起去宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:01] | I need you to help me prove it. | 我要你帮我证明 |
[05:06] | No, come on. I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[05:07] | It would only be for a couple of days, | 也就去几天 |
[05:08] | ’cause that’s pretty much all the time there is left, | 因为也只剩几天时间了 |
[05:10] | and it’s a chance for Alexis and me to reconnect. | 而且我有机会和阿丽克西斯重归于好 |
[05:13] | Castle, you don’t have to explain. | 卡塞尔 你没必要解释 |
[05:14] | We can look at venues another day. | 我们可以改天再看婚礼场所 |
[05:16] | You sure you’re all right with this? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[05:17] | Yes. I mean, she’s practically family. I care about her, too. | 是啊 她也是我家人 我也关心她 |
[05:22] | You’re pretty great, you know that? | 你真贴心 知道吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Now go spend some time with your daughter. | 知道 现在去陪你女儿吧 |
[05:29] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[05:30] | It has been a long time since we have taken a road trip together. | 我们很久没有一起自驾游过了 |
[05:34] | Remember the time we went to Amish Country? | 记得我们去阿米什乡村那次吗 |
[05:36] | Ended up getting chased by that cow? | 最后被那头牛追逐 |
[05:40] | Dad, this isn’t a road trip, and this isn’t about fun. | 爸 这不是自驾游 不是为了玩乐 |
[05:44] | This is about having less than 70 hours | 而是为了在不到70小时内 |
[05:46] | to save a man from execution. | 拯救死刑犯的性命 |
[05:48] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[05:49] | Right. Fasten your seatbelt. | 好吧 系好安全带 |
[05:52] | Gonna be a bumpy ride. | 这一路会很颠簸 |
[06:05] | So… | 话说 |
[06:06] | How is, uh… | 那谁… |
[06:08] | How is Pi? Everything still good? | 派怎么样 一切都还好吗 |
[06:12] | Why are you asking about Pi? | 你为什么要问派的事 |
[06:14] | I… just thought | 我只是想 |
[06:16] | we should chat about– | 我们该聊聊 |
[06:17] | Dad, I know what you’re doing. | 爸爸 我知道你在干什么 |
[06:19] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[06:20] | You’re trying to bond. | 你想和我和好 |
[06:22] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[06:23] | Yes, you are. We haven’t talked in weeks, | 你有 我们几周没说过话了 |
[06:26] | so now you’re trying to make this about us. | 所以你现在想把这变成咱俩的事 |
[06:28] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[06:30] | I wasn’t, so… | 我真没有 |
[06:32] | And what if I was? Would that be so bad? | 就算有又怎样 有那么糟糕吗 |
[06:34] | I just thought you were here for the case. | 我以为你只是来办案的 |
[06:36] | I am. | 我就是来办案的 |
[06:37] | Then how come you haven’t asked a single question | 那我们离开到现在 |
[06:38] | about it since we left? | 你怎么没问过一个与案情有关的问题 |
[06:42] | Okay. Um… so what do I need to know? | 好吧 那介绍下情况吧 |
[06:46] | Frank Henson–the accused. | 弗兰克·汉森 被告 |
[06:48] | We’re meeting him at the prison. | 我们现在要去监狱见他 |
[06:49] | He’s pennsylvania blue collar, | 他是宾夕法尼亚州的一个蓝领 |
[06:51] | struggled through high school, but he’s smart. | 高中勉强毕业 不过他很聪明 |
[06:53] | He earned his automotive mechanic degree in ’95. | 95年 他拿到了汽车修理学位 |
[06:56] | He’s a little rough around the edges, | 他这人不太好相处 |
[06:58] | but he’s got a good heart. | 但他很有爱心 |
[06:59] | – Okay. – Oh, and– | -好吧 -还有 |
[07:01] | And there’s Maggie. | 这是玛吉 |
[07:02] | Who’s maggie? | 玛吉是谁 |
[07:03] | Maggie Ingram, the love of his life. | 玛吉·英格拉姆 他的挚爱 |
[07:05] | She’ll be at the prison, too. | 会面时 她也会在场 |
[07:06] | Love of his life? | 挚爱 |
[07:07] | Is it one of those prison pen pal romance things? | 是监狱里的笔友恋情之类的吗 |
[07:09] | Dad, no. She’s his high school sweetheart. | 老爸 不是的 他们从高中起就是恋人了 |
[07:12] | He proposed to her two weeks before his arrest. | 他被捕两周前刚向她求了婚 |
[07:15] | And she stayed with him? | 她还留在他身边 |
[07:16] | She’s been by his side the whole time. | 她一直都在支持他 |
[07:18] | Every hearing, every appeal. | 每场听证会 每次上诉 |
[07:20] | She’s the one who wrote to the innocence review | 就是她一直在给无罪复查机构写信 |
[07:22] | every week for three years to get us involved. | 三年来每周都写 就为了让我们接手 |
[07:27] | You know, Alexis, um… | 说实话 阿丽克西斯 |
[07:31] | Th-this is a long shot. You know that, right? | 机会不大 你知道的 对吗 |
[07:34] | I mean, it may not work out the way you hope. | 我是说 最后结果可能不会是你预期的那样 |
[07:38] | I-I just don’t wanna… | 我只是不希望 |
[07:40] | Just don’t wanna see you hurt. | 不希望看到你受伤 |
[07:41] | Dad, I know these people. | 爸 我认识这些人 |
[07:43] | I care about them. | 我关心他们 |
[07:46] | It already hurts. | 这事已经让我很受伤了 |
[07:57] | You’re good. | 可以进去了 |
[08:00] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[08:01] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:03] | Maggie, this is my dad. | 玛吉 这是我爸爸 |
[08:04] | – Hi. – Mr. Castle, thanks for coming. | -你好 -卡塞尔先生 谢谢你能来 |
[08:07] | I’d almost given up till Alexis called. | 如果不是阿丽克西斯的电话 我几乎要放弃了 |
[08:26] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:27] | Hey, sunshine. | 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | So what is this, a going away party? | 什么意思 送别派对吗 |
[08:32] | No. They came back to help. | 不 他们是来帮忙的 |
[08:33] | Help out? Lost the appeal. It’s over, isn’t it? | 帮忙 上诉失败 已经结束了 不是吗 |
[08:36] | No. It’s not over. Not yet. | 不 还没完 |
[08:39] | This is Mr. Castle, Alexis’ father. | 这位是卡塞尔先生 阿丽克西斯的父亲 |
[08:43] | Nice to meet you, mr. Castle. | 幸会 卡塞尔先生 |
[08:45] | Your girl’s one in a million. You should be proud. | 您女儿是万中无一 您真该感到骄傲 |
[08:47] | Oh, I am. | 我很骄傲 |
[08:49] | So are you some kind of lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[08:51] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[08:52] | You a cop? | 那是警察 |
[08:53] | No. I’m a… mystery writer. | 也不是 我是个悬疑小说家 |
[08:58] | He’s more than that. | 他可不只是小说家 |
[09:00] | He’s helped the N.Y.P.D. crack their biggest cases. | 他帮助纽约警局破获过无数大案 |
[09:02] | Well, I don’t.. I don’t wanna oversell it. | 我.. 我不想被过分吹嘘 |
[09:04] | You ever save a guy on death row? | 你救过死囚犯吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 没有 |
[09:08] | But my dad’s a genius at uncovering the real story. | 但我爸爸很擅长发掘事情的真相 |
[09:11] | Frank, I know you’ve been through this more times | 弗兰克 我知道这种事你经历过太多次 |
[09:13] | than you can stomach, but if you can… | 已经超出你的承受范围了 但如果可以 |
[09:16] | Tell him what happened that night. | 告诉他那晚发生了什么吧 |
[09:22] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[09:25] | I was working on my Camaro. | 当时我在修我的科迈罗 |
[09:28] | I spent every waking hour with it back then. | 那时我除了睡觉 所有时间都花在修它上 |
[09:31] | That night I was working on the exhaust system | 那天我正在修它的排气系统 |
[09:34] | my house alarm went off. | 家里的警报响了 |
[09:37] | I was doing some welding, and the smoke set off the garage alarm. | 我在做焊接 烟雾引发了车库的警报 |
[09:39] | the code is stingray7. | 解除密码是stingray7 |
[09:45] | It’s off now. Thank you. | 现在好了 谢谢 |
[09:48] | That’s when I heard the screams across the street. | 就在那时 我听到了街对面的尖叫 |
[09:51] | I ran over to see what happened. | 于是我跑过去看发生了什么 |
[09:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:56] | Is everyone all right? | 没事吧 |
[10:01] | Back door was open, so I went inside. | 后门是打开的 于是我走了进去 |
[10:06] | She was lying there. | 她躺在那里 |
[10:10] | The blood was, uh… | 到处都是血… |
[10:12] | Whatever happened, I was too late. | 不管发生了什么 我都来晚了 |
[10:14] | I heard the sirens, and I panicked. | 我听到了警笛声 顿时慌了神 |
[10:15] | I mean, I knew how it would look, | 我知道这会让人怎么想 |
[10:17] | so I took a rag and tried to wipe down all my prints, | 所以我抓了块破布 想擦掉我所有的指纹 |
[10:20] | But I ran out of time. | 但是我没时间了 |
[10:22] | I had her blood on me, | 我手上有她的血 |
[10:24] | a police record. It… went the way you’d expect. | 还有案底 当然不会有什么好下场 |
[10:28] | And what about your home security company? | 你的住宅安保公司呢 |
[10:30] | – Did they have a record of your call? – Yes. | -他们有你打电话的记录吗 -有 |
[10:32] | But the prosecution argued it still left plenty of time. | 但控方争辩说他打完电话仍有足够的时间行凶 |
[10:35] | How well did you know Kim Tolbert? | 你跟金·塔伯特很熟吗 |
[10:36] | Not that well. I mean, her mom and her lived there a few years, | 没多熟 她和她妈在那住了几年了 |
[10:39] | And… Kim’d flirt with me a little bit. | 金跟我调过情 |
[10:41] | I was friendly, but that was it. | 我很友好地回应 仅此而已 |
[10:43] | They entered her diary into record. | 他们提交了她的日记作为证物 |
[10:45] | She wrote that she had a crush on Frank, | 上面写她对弗兰克有好感 |
[10:47] | so the prosecutor made Frank out to be some kind of predator. | 于是控方就把弗兰克塑造成了勾引少女的色魔 |
[10:50] | And you didn’t… see anyone as you ran into the house? | 你跑进房子的时候 没看到别人吗 |
[10:53] | No. They must have bolted out the back before I got there. | 没有 他们一定是在我赶到前都跑了 |
[10:56] | Well, what about back then? | 在那之前呢 |
[10:58] | Anybody she was having a problem with? | 她跟什么人有过节吗 |
[11:02] | Lyle Gomez, Kim’s high school ex-boyfriend. | 莱尔·戈麦斯 金高中时的前男友 |
[11:05] | They had a very… stormy relationship. | 他们的感情非常…轰轰烈烈 |
[11:09] | Plus she dumped him a week before she was killed. | 而且 她遇害一周前把他甩了 |
[11:13] | Police talk to him? | 警方找过他吗 |
[11:14] | Well, they didn’t have to. They had me. | 没必要找他 他们已经抓到我了 |
[11:17] | Mr. Castle, I’ve got three days left on God’s earth. | 卡塞尔先生 我只有三天的命了 |
[11:20] | I don’t need you to find the real killer. | 我不需要你找出真正的凶手 |
[11:23] | I just need somebody to prove it wasn’t me. | 只要有人能证明我是无辜的就行了 |
[11:34] | Castle, take it easy. Calm down. | 卡塞尔 慢慢说 冷静点 |
[11:36] | Calm down? | 冷静点 |
[11:37] | You should have seen the way these people looked at me. | 你真该看看这些人看我的眼神 |
[11:39] | Like I’m some kind of savior. | 好像我是什么救世主一样 |
[11:41] | I-I don’t even know if he’s innocent. | 我都不知道他是不是无辜的 |
[11:43] | Okay, how can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[11:44] | I don’t even know if I can help. I mean… | 我都不知道我能不能帮上忙 |
[11:47] | what if I can’t? | 要是我帮不了怎么办 |
[11:49] | Alexis would never forgive me. | 阿丽克西斯永远不会原谅我的 |
[11:51] | Just do your best, Castle. I mean, she loves you. | 尽力就好 卡塞尔 她很爱你 |
[11:55] | And I’m here… for both of you. | 而且还有我呢 支持你们 |
[11:57] | She’s coming. I gotta go. | 她来了 我得挂了 |
[12:02] | Ready to get started? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:13] | This is everything spanning the life of the case. | 这些就是案子的所有相关资料了 |
[12:15] | Well, the least your professor could’ve done | 你的教授起码可以 |
[12:17] | is throw in some cliffs notes. | 弄点索引嘛 |
[12:19] | So what do we know about this ex-boyfriend of kim’s? Lyle Gomez. | 关于金的前男友莱尔·戈麦斯 我们有什么线索 |
[12:22] | Uh, was a varsity football player. | 他是个大学的橄榄球队员 |
[12:24] | Hot and cold relationship with Kim. | 跟金有段起起伏伏的恋情 |
[12:26] | Everyone that knew him said he had a temper. | 认识他的人都说他脾气很不好 |
[12:28] | Do you guys talk to him? | 你们找过他了吗 |
[12:29] | Professor Mcdonald and the defense lawyer tried, | 麦克唐纳德教授和辩方律师曾试图找他谈谈 |
[12:31] | But Lyle told them he didn’t want to relive it. | 但莱尔说不想再提这事了 |
[12:34] | Said it was too painful. | 说太痛苦了 |
[12:36] | And there’s no evidence that indicates he might have done it? | 没有证据表明可能是他干的吗 |
[12:38] | Nothing at all? | 完全没有 |
[12:42] | What are all these little things on the floor around the body? | 尸体周围的地板上这些小东西是什么 |
[12:44] | Charms. They broke off her bracelet during the struggle. | 吊坠 他们在扭打时扯坏了她的手镯 |
[12:47] | So before the attack, | 那么在致命一击之前 |
[12:48] | there might have been some pushing and shoving. | 可能发生了推搡 |
[12:50] | Lovers’ quarrels can start like that | 爱人吵架可能会先这样 |
[12:51] | before they turn to something else. | 一不小心就酿成了悲剧 |
[12:53] | But aside from Maggie’s theory, | 可除了玛吉的说法外 |
[12:54] | there’s nothing tying Lyle to any of this. | 其他证据联系不到莱尔身上 |
[12:56] | But… maybe you’ll see something we missed. | 但是…或许你会发现我们所遗漏的 |
[13:02] | Hey, so that evidence the innocence review | 被送交到化验室的 |
[13:04] | submitted to the trace lab– | 无辜复审报告 |
[13:05] | how close are they to looking at it? | 他们查到什么程度了 |
[13:07] | Well, from what we heard, it’s gonna take weeks, | 据我们所知 要花上几周 |
[13:09] | which means they’ll never get to it in time. | 也就是说 来不及 |
[13:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:17] | Well, by all accounts, | 据大家所说 |
[13:18] | Kim was a bright and beautiful girl who everyone loved. | 金是个人见人爱的聪明美女 |
[13:21] | She had no enemies to speak of, | 没听说她有树敌 |
[13:22] | and nothing points to anyone other than Frank. | 也没线索指向弗兰克之外的人 |
[13:25] | Because they didn’t look at anyone other than Frank. | 因为大家觉得没必要怀疑弗兰克之外的人 |
[13:27] | Or maybe because… it was Frank. | 也许是因为…就是弗兰克干的 |
[13:32] | Look, I’m sorry, Alexis. It’s just sometimes– | 抱歉 阿丽克西斯 有时… |
[13:34] | Okay, fine. But if it was Frank, what was his motive? | 没关系 如果真是弗兰克 他的动机是什么 |
[13:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Wow. You innocence review folks just won’t give up, will you? | 你们这些做无辜复审的人就是不懂得放弃 是吗 |
[13:44] | Can I help you, officer… “Lane”? | 需要帮忙吗 雷恩警官 |
[13:46] | Kim’s murder tore this town apart. I guess, uh, | 金的谋杀案把这里搅得鸡犬不宁 |
[13:49] | we’re just wondering what you all are fighting for. | 我们想知道你们都在图什么 |
[13:52] | Justice. | 公正 |
[13:53] | Justice? | 公正 |
[13:55] | He had her blood on his hands when they caught him. | 我们抓到他时 他手里沾满她的鲜血 |
[13:57] | He was holding the shop rag | 他手里拿着 |
[13:59] | that he used to wipe down the crime scene. You want justice? | 擦拭过犯罪现场血迹的抹布 你还想要公正 |
[14:02] | Let him meet his maker. | 让他见上帝去吧 |
[14:09] | Has it been like that the whole time? | 他们一直这么不友善吗 |
[14:11] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[14:15] | Okay, let’s go over this again. | 好 我们再来过一遍 |
[14:17] | Frank hears a scream. He runs across the way. | 弗兰克听到叫声 跑了过去 |
[14:19] | He bangs on the door. It’s locked. | 他使劲敲门 门锁着 |
[14:21] | He runs around the back. | 他跑到了后门 |
[14:22] | He finds the back door open and goes inside. | 他发现后门开着 就走了进去 |
[14:25] | Back door was open. Wait. | 后门开着 等等 |
[14:28] | What time of year was the murder–November? | 案发时间是几月 十一月吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, the 13th. why? | 对 13号 怎么了 |
[14:32] | 1998. Temperature that night was… | 1998年 那晚的温度是… |
[14:37] | 40 degrees. | 40度[4摄氏度] |
[14:38] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[14:39] | So that’s far too cold for Kim to have left the door open. | 天气太冷 金不会开着门的 |
[14:42] | Yet according to Frank, it was open, | 但据弗兰克所说 门是开着的 |
[14:44] | presumably because someone else committed the crime. | 可以推断凶手另有其人 |
[14:46] | Yeah, but everyone thinks he’s lying. | 对 可大家都认为他在说谎 |
[14:48] | Yes, but what they don’t see, what no one sees | 没错 可他们看不到的 没人能看到的 |
[14:51] | is that we can prove whether or not he was lying. | 是我们能证明他是不是在说谎 |
[14:55] | Come on. I’ll get the car. You pay the check. | 快走 我去取车 你付账单 |
[14:57] | Wait. Dad? | 等等 老爸 |
[15:01] | Come on, dad. Will you please tell me what you’re doing? | 拜托 老爸 你能告诉我你在干什么吗 |
[15:04] | If Frank is guilty, | 如果弗兰克有罪 |
[15:06] | then he would have opened the back door, which means… | 那后门就是他开的 那就是说… |
[15:10] | He would have wiped down the doorknob | 他会擦拭门把手 |
[15:11] | to get rid of his fingerprints. | 擦掉指纹 |
[15:12] | But if he’s telling the truth and the back door | 可如果他说的是事实 当时后门 |
[15:14] | was already open, he wouldn’t have needed to wipe it | 的确开着 他就没必要去擦掉 |
[15:16] | because he never touched it. | 因为他没碰过 |
[15:18] | And that would mean someone else was there that night. | 那就意味着那晚有其他人去了金家 |
[15:20] | Question is, did C.S.U. | 问题是 鉴证组 |
[15:22] | dust that doorknob for fingerprints? | 验过门把手上的指纹了吗 |
[15:25] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[15:26] | – They did. – And? | -验过了 -结果呢 |
[15:28] | And… it was wiped clean. | 结果是…指纹被擦干净了 |
[15:31] | Sorry, sweetie. He lied. | 抱歉 亲爱的 他说谎了 |
[15:34] | – But it doesn’t make any sense. – I know. | -可这完全说不通 -我知道 |
[15:36] | I wanted to believe it as much as you. | 跟你一样 我也希望他是无辜的 |
[15:38] | No, I mean this report. | 不 我是指这份报告 |
[15:39] | It says the back doorknob was totally clean– | 上面说后门把手干干净净的 |
[15:42] | No prints, no nothing. | 没指纹 什么都没 |
[15:43] | So Frank couldn’t have wiped it down. | 所以弗兰克不可能擦拭过 |
[15:45] | The shop rag Frank used was covered in grease | 弗兰克用的抹布上沾满了 |
[15:47] | from working on his car. They found traces of grease | 他修车沾上的油 他们在其他地方 |
[15:49] | in other places where he wiped down his prints, | 发现了他擦拭指纹留下的油渍 |
[15:52] | but there’s no mention of it on the doorknob. | 可没有提到门把手上有 |
[15:54] | It isn’t in the report. | 报告上没写 |
[15:56] | Dad, if there wasn’t any grease… | 老爸 如果上面没有油渍 |
[15:57] | Then someone else was there, | 那就说明有其他人 |
[15:59] | wiped down the doorknob before Frank got there, | 在弗兰克到达前擦了门把手 |
[16:01] | getting rid of their own prints. | 把指纹擦掉了 |
[16:03] | Someone else was there that night. | 还有其他人出现在犯罪现场 |
[16:05] | Sweetie, you were right. | 亲爱的 你说得对 |
[16:07] | Someone else killed Kim Tolbert. | 杀金·塔伯特的不是弗兰克 |
[16:11] | Yes, professor, I understand. | 是的 教授 我明白 |
[16:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[16:17] | – What’d he say? – It’s not enough. | -他说什么 -证据不充分 |
[16:19] | But we know someone else wiped down the doorknob. | 可我们知道了有其他人擦拭了门把手 |
[16:21] | Yeah. But he says you can’t build a case | 对 可他说我们不能用 |
[16:23] | based on evidence that isn’t there. | 不存在的证据来立案 |
[16:27] | It’s Beckett. | 是贝克特 |
[16:28] | Hey. Hey, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[16:30] | I… not–not so good. | 不太理想 |
[16:32] | We’d be grasping at straws if we had any. | 我们现在什么线索都抓 |
[16:34] | Well, I might have one for you. | 我倒是有条线索给你 |
[16:36] | I went to the trace lab last night. | 我昨晚去了化验室 |
[16:38] | Their people wouldn’t run your case evidence, | 那里人说不会验你案子的证据 |
[16:40] | but I found someone else that would. | 可我另外找了人做 |
[16:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:45] | It’s Lanie. Put me on speaker. | 我是蕾妮 开扬声器 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Um… you’re on. | 好 开了 |
[16:49] | Alexis, why on earth | 阿丽克西斯 你为什么 |
[16:51] | wouldn’t you come to me directly? | 偏不肯直接来找我呢 |
[16:53] | – Lanie, I didn’t know you could do… – She convinced | -蕾妮 我不知道你能 -她说服 |
[16:56] | a contact at the lab to run evidence after hours. | 实验室的一个朋友在下班后查验证据 |
[16:59] | Now we re-tested every swab taken | 我们重新检检测了15年前 |
[17:01] | from Kim’s body 15 years ago. | 金尸体上的每个棉签 |
[17:04] | Everything listed in Pennsylvania’s report | 宾州报告上列出的每样东西 |
[17:06] | came out in our report, | 都出现在我们的报告上 |
[17:07] | with the exception of one thing. | 除了一样东西 |
[17:09] | We found trace amounts of ammonium nitrate | 我们发现了微量硝酸铵 |
[17:12] | that their lab never picked up. | 他们的实验室没发现 |
[17:14] | Ammonium nitrate? | 硝酸铵 |
[17:15] | It’s an oxidizing agent, commonly found | 是种氧化剂 常见于 |
[17:17] | in cold packs, uh, explosives, | 冰袋 炸药 |
[17:19] | – fertilizer. – Fertilizer. | -肥料中 -肥料 |
[17:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:23] | Lyle Gomez. | 莱尔·戈麦斯 |
[17:24] | Kim’s ex-boyfriend. He used to work at a gardening store. | 金的前男友 他以前在园艺商店工作 |
[17:28] | Dad, it’s him. That’s why he wouldn’t speak with us. | 老爸 是他 所以他才不愿和我们谈话 |
[17:31] | – We have to go talk to him. – Wait a minute. | -我们得找他谈谈 -等等 |
[17:32] | If you guys think someone out there is involved, | 如果你们觉得其他人有嫌疑 |
[17:34] | then you need to get ahold of the police. | 那得去找警察 |
[17:36] | Yeah, I don’t think the police are gonna be | 嗯 我觉得警察不会 |
[17:37] | of much help around here. | 提供什么帮助 |
[17:39] | Castle, if he’s your killer, he’s dangerous. | 卡塞尔 如果他是凶手 就很危险 |
[17:40] | I can’t help you if something happens. | 出了状况我可帮不了你们 |
[17:43] | Uh, look, Beckett, Frank Henson has two days to live. | 听着 贝克特 弗兰克·汉森只有两天可活了 |
[17:46] | This is our only lead. What else are we supposed to do? | 这是我们唯一的线索 我们还能怎么做 |
[17:52] | Okay. Now odds are, Lyle Gomez will not | 好了 现在的可能性是 莱尔·戈麦斯 |
[17:56] | want to speak with us, | 不愿意和我们谈 |
[17:57] | but I’ve got experience with guys like this, | 可是我有和这种人打交道的经验 |
[18:00] | so you just leave it to me. | 所以你交给我就行 |
[18:02] | Oh, there he is. | 他出现了 |
[18:13] | All right, that does not bode well. | 好吧 出师不利 |
[18:16] | Oh, oh, whoa. Where you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[18:18] | – To talk to him. – Whoa. Alexis, no. Absolutely not. | -去找他谈 -阿丽克西斯 当然不行 |
[18:21] | He just gave us a none-too-subtle hint. | 他的意图不能更明显了 |
[18:22] | He was looking at you, dad. He won’t talk to you, | 他看着的是你 老爸 他不肯和你谈 |
[18:24] | but I can reach him. | 可我能和他沟通 |
[18:25] | The man is a possible murder suspect. | 这人是个杀人嫌犯 |
[18:27] | He won’t do anything with you here. | 他不想跟你有任何接触 |
[18:30] | But what makes you even think | 你又凭什么认为 |
[18:31] | he’s gonna open the door to you? | 他会给你开门 |
[18:32] | I’m a teenage girl. I’ll remind him of Kim. | 我是个年轻女孩 能让他想起金 |
[18:34] | – No, I’m not– – I’m not asking for permission. | -我才不会 -我没在征求你同意 |
[18:41] | I’ll be watching you like a hawk. | 我会牢牢盯住你的 |
[18:50] | You people need to stay off my property. | 你们这些人 别再来打扰我了 |
[18:52] | I guess Kim was wrong about you. | 我想金看错你了 |
[18:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:55] | I read her diary. | 我读了她的日记 |
[18:57] | She said you were kind, caring, | 她说你和善 关心人 |
[18:59] | made her feel safe. | 让她觉得安全 |
[19:03] | What else did she say? | 她还说什么了 |
[19:05] | How about you let me in? | 不如你让我进去 |
[19:19] | Not a day goes by I don’t think about her. | 这些年我没有一天不想念她 |
[19:24] | You ever been in love so bad, it hurt? | 你可知爱得越深 心就越疼 |
[19:26] | Is that why you don’t talk about it? | 所以你绝口不提当年旧事 |
[19:30] | Where were you when it happened? | 案发时你在哪 |
[19:33] | Kim called me that night. | 那晚金打电话给我 |
[19:35] | She wanted me to pick her up from Jasper Grove. | 她让我到绿碧树林接她 |
[19:37] | Jasper Grove? What’s that? | 绿碧树林 那是什么 |
[19:39] | Farmland and woods, east of town. Kids party there. | 农场和树林 在城东 年轻人在那聚会 |
[19:42] | She must have gone to one, which surprised me | 她肯定参加了某个聚会 我也很惊讶 |
[19:43] | because she barely ever drank. | 因为她几乎不喝酒 |
[19:46] | But Kim broke up with you, right? | 但是金和你分手了 |
[19:48] | So why’d she call you? | 那为什么她要打给你 |
[19:50] | She said I was the only one that she could trust. | 她说我是她唯一信得过的人 |
[19:53] | – She was upset. – About what? | -她很不安 -为什么 |
[19:54] | She didn’t say. I figured somebody hit on her. | 她没说 我以为是有人挑逗了她 |
[19:58] | Anyway, she asked me to drive her home, so I did. | 总之她让我开车接她回家 我就去了 |
[20:01] | What happened then? | 之后呢 |
[20:01] | I was hoping that her calling meant | 我满心希望她打给我 |
[20:05] | that she’d give me another chance. | 是想和我重燃旧情 |
[20:08] | So I asked | 所以我问她 |
[20:09] | – if I could come in. – And did you? | -我能不能进去 -你进去了吗 |
[20:11] | She wanted to be alone. | 她想自己待会 |
[20:13] | She said she had some decisions she needed to make. | 她说有些事情她必须要做出抉择 |
[20:17] | So I decided I needed to get drunk. | 于是我决定去借酒浇愁 |
[20:20] | So I went and I shoplifted a pint of jack, | 我从商店里偷了几罐啤酒 |
[20:23] | but the shop owner caught me. | 但是店主抓住了我 |
[20:25] | He made me pick up every single piece of litter | 他让我把他停车场里每一小片垃圾 |
[20:27] | in his parking lot as punishment. | 都捡起来 以示惩戒 |
[20:30] | When I heard the sirens, | 当我听见警笛的时候 |
[20:30] | I thought he was arresting me, too. | 我还以为店主报了警要抓我 |
[20:33] | Those sirens were for Kim. | 但那些警车是冲着金家去的 |
[20:36] | When I got to her house, I saw Frank. | 当我赶到她家时 我见到了弗兰克 |
[20:39] | I saw her body on the stretcher. | 我在担架上看见了她的遗体 |
[20:43] | If I had just found a way to stay there, | 如果我当初没离开她家去喝酒 |
[20:46] | she’d be alive. | 她就不会死了 |
[20:48] | Did you tell this to the police? | 这些你告诉警察了吗 |
[20:49] | They didn’t ask. Why would they? They had the guy. | 他们没问 为何要问 嫌犯已经抓到了 |
[21:02] | Why do you think Frank killed her? | 为什么你认为弗兰克是凶手 |
[21:04] | Maybe he got jealous. | 没准他嫉妒了 |
[21:06] | He didn’t like seeing her with other guys. | 他不喜欢见到她和其他人混在一起 |
[21:08] | What other guys? | 什么其他人 |
[21:09] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[21:10] | But I know they dropped by her house. | 但我知道他们时常去她家 |
[21:13] | Other boys. | 其他的那几个男生 |
[21:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:19] | Dad, what are you doing?! | 爸爸 你这是干什么 |
[21:22] | I was overreacting, maybe. | 可能有点反应过度了 |
[21:24] | You were in there a long time. | 你在里面待了好久 |
[21:25] | And I came away with some leads. | 我发现了一些线索 |
[21:26] | Turns out Kim was seeing other boys. | 原来金还在和其他人约会 |
[21:31] | What other boys? | 什么其他人 |
[21:33] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们还希望你能告诉我 |
[21:35] | You lived across the street from her. | 你家就在她家街对面 |
[21:36] | Do you remember seeing any other guys go to Kim’s house? | 记不记得看见别的男生去金家 |
[21:38] | – That was 15 years ago. – This is important, Frank. | -那是十五年前了 -这很重要 弗兰克 |
[21:41] | One of them may be involved in her death. | 其中一个或许跟她被害有关 |
[21:43] | That’s the only lead you have? | 你们就只有这一条线索 |
[21:44] | We’re also looking into the party Kim went to that night. | 我们也在查那晚金参加的派对 |
[21:47] | We have N.Y.P.D. checking, seeing if | 我们请纽约警局帮忙查找那晚 |
[21:49] | anything was reported in Jasper Grove | 绿碧树林附近有没有 |
[21:50] | that could connect to her murder. | 和金被害有关的报警 |
[21:51] | Try to focus on kids you saw at Kim’s house. | 努力想想你看见去金家的那几个男生 |
[21:53] | Anything you can remember– hair color, cars they drove, | 任何能记起来的细节 发色 开的汽车 |
[21:56] | bikes they rode. Not just that day. Any day. | 骑的自行车 不光那一天的 哪天都行 |
[22:00] | Try to think. | 再想想 |
[22:01] | I’m tired of thinking. | 我想累了 |
[22:04] | I’m tired all around, to tell you the truth. | 实话跟你说 我实在撑不住了 |
[22:07] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[22:08] | It’s over, Alexis. | 结束了 阿丽克西斯 |
[22:11] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[22:13] | All these years… | 这些年来 |
[22:15] | Maggie has been leading this charge. | 玛吉一直在打这个官司 |
[22:18] | She’s been my rock, | 她一直支撑着我 |
[22:19] | and now I’ve gotta be hers. | 现在我得回报她 |
[22:23] | I’ve got less than two days. | 我余下时日不足两天 |
[22:25] | To help her make peace with what’s about to come, | 要想让她平静接受将要发生的事 |
[22:27] | the last thing that she needs is more false hope. | 最不需要的就是虚假的希望 |
[22:29] | – This isn’t false hope. – It is false hope. It’s done. | -这不是虚假希望 -这就是 结束了 |
[22:31] | This could be what turns everything around! | 也许这能扭转整个案情 |
[22:32] | It’s done. Alexis… | 结束了 阿丽克西斯 |
[22:37] | Guard. | 狱警 |
[22:41] | Listen, I appreciate everything you’ve done, | 对于你的所有努力和尝试 |
[22:43] | everything you’ve tried to do. | 我十分感激 |
[22:46] | But it’s time to let it go. | 但是时候放手了 |
[23:01] | Dad, we might be on to something. | 爸爸 我们马上就要找到突破口 |
[23:03] | How can Frank just give up? | 弗兰克怎么能放弃 |
[23:05] | After what he’s been through, I can’t blame him. | 他经历得太多了 这也怨不得他 |
[23:08] | So you’re giving up, too. | 所以你也要放弃了 |
[23:09] | Hey, we are gonna follow every possible lead, but… | 我们会追查每一条可能的线索 |
[23:12] | we can’t go back to Frank, | 但不能再去找弗兰克了 |
[23:13] | not until we have solid evidence that he’s innocent. | 除非能查出证明他无辜的可靠证据 |
[23:16] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[23:16] | Hey, Ryan, did you come up with anything on Jasper Grove? | 莱恩 关于绿碧森林你查到什么了吗 |
[23:19] | No police or incident reports | 金·塔伯特被害那晚 |
[23:20] | from the night that Kim Tolbert died. | 没人报警 |
[23:22] | However, I did find definite signs of trouble in Jasper Grove. | 不过 我倒是发现绿碧森林那边有问题 |
[23:26] | What kind of trouble? | 什么问题 |
[23:27] | A farmhouse there was foreclosed on | 1997年那里的一间农房被没收抵债 |
[23:29] | in ’97, stood empty till ’99. | 一直闲置到1999年 |
[23:31] | That’s when a young family bought it, | 那年一家年轻住户买下了农房 |
[23:33] | but as soon as they moved in, they all got sick. | 但他们一入住 就全都得了病 |
[23:34] | Turns out the place was contaminated with toxic chemicals. | 原因是那地方被有毒化学品污染了 |
[23:38] | From what? | 什么化学品 |
[23:38] | Uh, high levels of residue from methamphetamine production, | 麻黄碱制品的高浓度残留 |
[23:42] | which might explain your ammonium nitrate. | 也许这能解释你们查到的硝酸铵残留 |
[23:43] | Someone was using the farmhouse to cook meth? | 有人用那间农房制冰毒 |
[23:46] | Yeah, and it looks like it might have been kids. | 没错 而且这些人可能是一帮小年轻 |
[23:48] | What makes you say that? | 为何这么说 |
[23:49] | Photos from the county assessor’s office | 郡技术员拍下的照片 |
[23:51] | show bicycle tracks in the dirt all over the property. | 显示那里的地面上满是自行车的轮胎印 |
[23:56] | Thank you very much, Ryan. | 非常感谢你 莱恩 |
[23:58] | Bike tracks. | 自行车轮胎印 |
[23:59] | There were bike tracks outside Kim’s house. | 金家外也有自行车印 |
[24:00] | Dad, do you realize what this means? | 爸爸 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[24:01] | That maybe the party Kim went to was at that farmhouse | 意味着那晚金参加的派对就在那农房 |
[24:04] | and she saw kids doing meth. | 而她看见有人在吸毒 |
[24:05] | Well, not just doing meth. Cooking meth. | 不光吸毒 还制毒 |
[24:07] | That’s why she had to get out of there. | 所以她必须离开那里 |
[24:08] | That’s why she told Lyle she had some decisions to make. | 所以她告诉莱尔她必须要作抉择 |
[24:10] | She was thinking about turning them in. | 她在考虑告发他们 |
[24:11] | So maybe when she left the party… | 那么有可能在她离开聚会之后 |
[24:13] | One of our teenage meth cookers | 某个参与制毒的人 |
[24:15] | got worried she’d go to the cops. | 担心她会报警 |
[24:16] | – So he went after her. – On his bike. | -然后他就跟踪她 -骑着自行车 |
[24:18] | The tire tracks at her house– | 她房前的车胎印 |
[24:19] | He knew where she lived because he’d been there before. | 他知道她住在哪 因为他去过 |
[24:22] | He was one of the other guys Kim was seeing. | 他是跟金约会的男孩中的其中一个 |
[24:24] | We need to talk to Kim’s mother. | 我们得跟金的母亲谈谈 |
[24:27] | Now that was weird. | 好奇怪 |
[24:30] | Usually I do that with Beckett. | 异口同声是我和贝克特的专利 |
[24:38] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[24:40] | Hey. I, um… | 我 |
[24:42] | just wanted to… thank you for all of your help | 只是想谢谢你对卡塞尔和 |
[24:45] | with Castle and Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯的帮助 |
[24:47] | Seemed like you could have done that over the phone. | 这事打个电话不就得了 |
[24:50] | All right. Talk to me, girlfriend. | 跟我说说吧 闺蜜 |
[24:52] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我你在纠结什么 |
[24:56] | Do you find it odd that alexis has gone | 你觉得奇怪吗 这案子 |
[24:58] | to everyone but me on this case? | 阿丽克西斯找了所有人帮忙 就是没找我 |
[25:00] | She hasn’t gone to Perlmutter yet. | 她也没去找帕穆特 |
[25:01] | Yeah, well, no one does if they can help it. | 只要能不去没人愿意去的 |
[25:04] | Well, you can’t take it personally. | 你不能把这当成是针对你的 |
[25:06] | No, I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[25:10] | Castle and I are about to become a family, | 卡塞尔和我就要结婚了 |
[25:13] | which is weird enough as it is, and… | 这本身就够不可思议了 然后 |
[25:15] | He and Alexis have this whole history | 他跟阿丽克西斯一起生活了很久 |
[25:17] | that has nothing to do with me, | 而那段生活我从未参与其中 |
[25:19] | And it kind of feels like when it comes to the two of them, | 每当他俩之间有什么事情 |
[25:23] | I’m always gonna be on the outside. | 我总感觉像个局外人 |
[25:25] | Perfect families don’t exist. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[25:28] | It’s gonna be up to you | 这就要看你能否 |
[25:29] | to find a way to make your baggage match their baggage. | 找到一个切入点 融入他们 |
[25:34] | It’s up to you to make your own history. | 要靠你自己来开始你们共同的生活 |
[25:43] | Mrs. Tolbert, we’re very sorry to intrude. | 塔伯特夫人 很抱歉上门打扰 |
[25:45] | You have some nerve. | 你挺有胆量的 |
[25:47] | I know who you are, what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你是谁 知道你想做什么 |
[25:49] | Look, whatever you may have heard about us, | 听着 不管关于我们你听说了什么 |
[25:51] | We are not here to tell you that Frank henson is innocent. | 我们不是来跟你说弗兰克无辜的 |
[25:53] | We’d just like to ask you some questions. | 我们只是想来问几个问题 |
[25:54] | Questions no one else can answer. | 除了你没人能回答的问题 |
[25:56] | Otherwise, we would not bother you. | 不然我们不会来打扰你的 |
[25:58] | What questions? | 什么问题 |
[26:00] | Did Kim have problems with any of the other guys she was seeing? | 金和她在约会的其他男孩有过矛盾吗 |
[26:03] | There was no one else. Just Lyle. | 没别人了 就莱尔 |
[26:06] | And she’d just broken off with him. | 而且刚和他分手 |
[26:08] | Well, it’s just that | 只是 |
[26:08] | We had heard that some other boys had stopped by the house. | 我们听说有其他男孩去过她家 |
[26:11] | Some boys? Yeah, she was a tutor. | 其他男孩 是的 她是名家教 |
[26:15] | Some of her students were embarrassed | 一些学生觉得需要家教面子上过不去 |
[26:17] | that they needed help, so she kept things quiet. | 她便悄悄地帮助他们 |
[26:19] | That’s who she was. | 她就是这样一个好人 |
[26:22] | Do you remember these students’ names? | 你还记得那些学生的名字吗 |
[26:23] | I’m not about to let you hang this on one of them. | 我才不会让你把这事扯到他们身上去 |
[26:26] | – Now you need to leave. – Thank you for your time. | -你们该走了 -多谢抽空 |
[26:29] | Oh, oh, madam, just one more question. | 女士 再多问一个问题 |
[26:31] | What subject did Kim tutor? | 金是哪科的家教 |
[26:33] | Chemistry. | 化学 |
[26:38] | – Dad… – I know. Kim tutored chemistry. | -爸 -我知道 金是化学家教 |
[26:41] | So what if one of her students tricked her | 如果她的一个学生骗她 |
[26:43] | into helping him learn how to cook meth? | 帮他学习如何制造病冰毒 |
[26:45] | And when she figured out what he was doing, | 当她发现了他的真正目的后 |
[26:47] | he killed her. | 她被灭口了 |
[26:47] | No, there’s something else. | 还有其他发现 |
[26:50] | As soon as mrs. Tolbert said “Chemistry,” | 当塔伯特夫人说出”化学”时 |
[26:52] | I remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[26:53] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[26:54] | Two identical chemistry books were found at the scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场发现了两本化学课本 |
[26:57] | So maybe the other one belonged to one of her students. | 那么其中一本可能就是她学生的 |
[26:59] | Right, but a textbook like this is expensive. | 没错 但这种课本是很贵的 |
[27:01] | If you lost one, you’d have to pay a fine. | 如果你弄丢了 你得付罚款 |
[27:02] | You’d want it back. | 你会想把它找回来 |
[27:03] | Unless it would implicate you in a murder. | 除非它会把你与一场谋杀案联系起来 |
[27:05] | Dad, if we figure out whose book this is, | 爸 如果我们找到这本书是谁的 |
[27:07] | We might find our killer. | 我们可能就找到了凶手 |
[27:08] | I don’t know if that’s possible. | 不知道这有没有可能 |
[27:09] | I mean, these books are over 15 years old. | 我是说 毕竟这些书都是十五年前的了 |
[27:11] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[27:12] | Actually, some of them are over 20 years old. | 实际上 有些书都不止20年了 |
[27:14] | But because of budget cuts, we still use them. | 但由于预算削减 我们还在用它们 |
[27:17] | Can you pull up records all the way back to 1998? | 你能找到1998年的记录吗 |
[27:20] | Well, even if I can, I probably shouldn’t. | 就算我能 我大概也不应该 |
[27:22] | Uh… perhaps | 也许 |
[27:24] | a generous donation for new textbooks is in order. | 该给贵校购置新教材了 |
[27:28] | I suppose I could bend the rules. | 我想我能通融一下 |
[27:30] | These are the barcodes from each book. | 这是两本书的条形码 |
[27:34] | Make it out to “Cash.” | 请填”现金” |
[27:40] | Where are ya? Oh, let’s see… | 在哪呢 让我看看 |
[27:44] | Both of them are actually still in our system. | 两本书在系统中都有记录 |
[27:46] | Loaned out september 8th, 1998. | 1998年9月8号借出 |
[27:49] | Neither was ever returned. | 两本都没还回来 |
[27:51] | Any way you can figure out who they belonged to? | 你能查到是谁借的这两本书吗 |
[27:55] | Mm. One was Kim Tolbert’s– | 一本是金·塔伯特借的 |
[27:57] | the poor girl who died. | 那个遇害的可怜女孩 |
[27:59] | And the other one? | 另一本呢 |
[28:00] | Uh, looks like it belonged to one John Henson. | 借书人叫约翰·汉森 |
[28:04] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:05] | That’s Frank’s younger brother. | 那是弗兰克的弟弟 |
[28:10] | The chemistry book puts John in Kim’s house, | 这本化学书证明约翰到过金家 |
[28:12] | but we’re gonna need a lot more than that | 但我们还需要更多证据 |
[28:14] | to prove he’s our killer. | 才能证明他就是凶手 |
[28:15] | These files are all on Frank. | 这些资料都是关于弗兰克的 |
[28:17] | There’s not a lot here on John. | 跟约翰有关的不多 |
[28:19] | How long until Ryan finishes his background check? | 还要多久莱恩才能完成背景调查 |
[28:22] | He should be calling any minute. | 差不多该弄好了 |
[28:23] | Have you managed to find anything | 你找到什么能把约翰和 |
[28:25] | that might link John to the murder. | 谋杀案连起来的了吗 |
[28:26] | No, but I did find something | 没 不过我确实发现了些 |
[28:28] | that links John to Kim. | 能把约翰和金连起来的事 |
[28:30] | According to this accident report, | 根据事故报告 |
[28:32] | Frank was speeding and got in a car crash in ’97. | 97年弗兰克因超速卷入了一场车祸 |
[28:35] | John was with him. | 约翰当时和他在一起 |
[28:36] | He was hurt pretty badly. | 他伤得挺重的 |
[28:38] | He had to miss a lot of school. | 落下了很多课 |
[28:39] | He was taking chemistry that semester, | 他那学期正在修化学 |
[28:41] | which is probably why he needed tutoring from Kim. | 可能因此他需要金做家庭辅导 |
[28:46] | That’ll be Ryan. | 一定是莱恩 |
[28:48] | “John Henson. Clean record. | “约翰·汉森 无不良记录 |
[28:49] | No convictions, no arrests.” Whoa, wait. | 未曾定罪 未曾被捕” 等下 |
[28:52] | One arrest in ’98, 3 months before Kim was killed, | 98年被捕一次 金被杀三个月前 |
[28:55] | for possession of a controlled substance. | 因持有管制品 |
[28:57] | Meth? | 冰毒吗 |
[28:58] | Doesn’t say, and the charges were dropped, | 没说明 起诉被撤销了 |
[29:01] | but this establishes John was involved in drugs. | 但这说明约翰搞过毒品 |
[29:03] | And if Kim had gone to the police saying he was a meth cooker, | 如果金向警方举报他制作冰毒 |
[29:06] | He wouldn’t have gotten off with a slap on the wrist. | 他就不会受点小惩罚 蒙混过去 |
[29:08] | That’s motive for murder. | 这就是杀人动机 |
[29:09] | We need to talk to John. | 我们得跟约翰谈谈 |
[29:11] | According to this, he lives in Manhattan. | 根据这份材料 他住在曼哈顿 |
[29:15] | Thank you for coming in, Mr. Henson. | 感谢你能来 汉森先生 |
[29:17] | Anything for Frank. | 只要能帮到弗兰克 |
[29:19] | Of course, at this point, he needs a miracle. | 当然 这事上 他需要奇迹 |
[29:22] | I’ve always supported my brother. | 我一直都力挺我哥哥 |
[29:23] | I never wanted to think he could have hurt Kim, | 从没想过他会伤害金 |
[29:26] | but if someone else did this, | 但如果是别人干的 |
[29:27] | why haven’t they been found by now? | 怎么会到现在还没发现呢 |
[29:29] | Well, maybe no one was looking in the right place. | 也许所有人都找错了方向 |
[29:31] | Now how well did you know Kim? | 你跟金熟吗 |
[29:33] | Well, I saw her every day at school. | 我在学校每天都能见到她 |
[29:35] | Anywhere else? Outside of class? | 其他地方呢 下课之后 |
[29:37] | Her house, sometimes. She tutored me. | 她家 有时候 她给我做家教 |
[29:39] | And were you at her house the day that she died? | 她遇害那天你在她家吗 |
[29:42] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[29:43] | We were just wondering | 我们只是想知道 |
[29:44] | what your chemistry book was doing at her house. | 你的化学课本怎么会在她家出现 |
[29:49] | Well, I must have left it there… or forgot it. | 我肯定是把它落在那了 忘了 |
[29:51] | And you never asked for it back? | 而你从未想过要回来 |
[29:53] | I mean, Kim was killed somewhere in the middle of your school term. | 金在学期期中遇害 |
[29:56] | Wouldn’t you have needed it? | 你怎么会不需要那本书呢 |
[29:57] | Well, I might have bought a new one. | 我也许买了本新的 |
[29:59] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[30:00] | I don’t really remember. | 我都记不得了 |
[30:01] | Why does that matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[30:03] | You know, it probably doesn’t. | 可能没什么关系 |
[30:05] | Now in your statement, | 根据你的陈述 |
[30:06] | You said you were in your room at the time of Kim’s murder, | 你说你在金被杀时待在自己的房间 |
[30:09] | but you didn’t hear her scream. | 但你没有听到她的尖叫声 |
[30:11] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:11] | Did you hear any other unusual sounds that night? | 当晚你有没有听到其他不寻常的声音 |
[30:16] | Uh, not that I can think of. | 想不起来了 |
[30:18] | What about the smoke alarm? | 烟雾报警器的声音呢 |
[30:19] | Yeah, no, I did hear that. | 不 我听到了 |
[30:22] | In Frank’s trial testimony, | 弗兰克的审讯证词中 |
[30:24] | he never mentioned you coming down to the garage, | 他没提到你去了车库 |
[30:26] | so you were in your room the whole time the alarm was going off? | 所以你在警报响起的时候一直待在房间里 |
[30:30] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[30:31] | Now I find that odd, Mr. Henson, | 我觉得这很奇怪 汉森先生 |
[30:33] | because the security company logs show the alarm sounded | 因为安保公司记录显示警报持续了 |
[30:37] | for a full two minutes and 47 seconds, | 整整2分47秒 |
[30:40] | but you stayed in your room that whole time. | 但你却一直待在房间里 |
[30:42] | Never got up to check and make sure | 没走出来查看一下 |
[30:44] | that the house wasn’t burning down? | 屋子有没有烧着吗 |
[30:48] | You never heard the alarm going off, did you? | 你其实没有听到警报声吧 |
[30:51] | Because you weren’t in your house. | 因为你不在自己家里 |
[30:52] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[30:53] | That I killed Kim, that I did it? | 是我杀了金 都是我做的吗 |
[30:55] | Where were you that night? | 你那天晚上在哪里 |
[30:58] | I’m not answering any more of your questions. | 我不会再回答你的任何问题 |
[31:10] | What is this, guys? I thought we were done. | 怎么回事 我以为一切都结束了 |
[31:12] | Mr. Henson, we’ve, uh, uncovered some new evidence– | 汉森先生 我们找到了一些新证据 |
[31:15] | evidence that suggests someone else killed Kim Tolbert. | 证据显示杀害金·塔伯特的另有其人 |
[31:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:21] | Frank, I know this is going to be hard to hear, | 弗兰克 说出来可能不太容易接受 |
[31:24] | but we think it could be John. | 我们认为凶手可能是约翰 |
[31:26] | No. John? | 不 约翰 |
[31:28] | Based on what? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:29] | His chemistry book was found at the crime scene. | 他的化学书留在犯罪现场 |
[31:32] | His alibi for where he was when Kim died is falling apart. | 金死时他的不在场证明不成立 |
[31:35] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你们他妈的是怎么回事 |
[31:37] | I told you to drop it. | 我说了让你们别管了 |
[31:39] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:40] | Frank, we’re really on to something. | 弗兰克 我们真的查到东西了 |
[31:41] | And I’m saying get off it. | 我说了别查了 |
[31:43] | You leave John out of this. | 你们别把约翰扯进来 |
[31:44] | Honey, what’s wrong with you? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[31:46] | If John did this– | 如果是约翰做的 |
[31:47] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[31:50] | He knows it was john. | 他知道是约翰做的 |
[31:57] | Frank? Is this true? | 弗兰克 是真的吗 |
[32:00] | You knew this whole time? | 你从头到尾都知道 |
[32:03] | Why would you do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[32:05] | Why would you throw your life away? | 为什么要放弃自己的生命 |
[32:07] | Because I threw his away. | 因为我放弃了他 |
[32:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:11] | I’m the reason why he killed her. | 他杀她是因我而起 |
[32:13] | No. Frank, whatever John did, it can’t be your fault. | 不 弗兰克 不论约翰做了什么 都不是你的错 |
[32:16] | You remember that Camaro I was telling you about? | 还记得我跟你说的那辆科迈罗吗 |
[32:18] | I rolled that car… | 是我开的车 |
[32:20] | with Johnny in it. | 小强坐在里面 |
[32:21] | I walked away… | 我毫发无损 |
[32:24] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[32:25] | After the head injury, he wasn’t right for a while. | 头部受伤后 他有一阵子没恢复过来 |
[32:29] | He started taking drugs. | 他开始嗑药 |
[32:31] | He got violent. | 有了暴力倾向 |
[32:32] | He’d have these memory lapses. | 他那段时间失忆了 |
[32:34] | He wouldn’t remember what he did. | 不记得自己做了什么 |
[32:36] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[32:39] | What really happened that night? | 当晚究竟发生了什么 |
[32:42] | My worst nightmare came true. | 我最担心的噩梦变成了现实 |
[32:47] | It’s off now. | 现在好了 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[33:01] | What’d you do, John? | 你做了什么 约翰 |
[33:02] | What’d you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[33:07] | You gotta get out of here. | 你得马上离开这里 |
[33:08] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[33:09] | Go back to the house. | 回家 |
[33:10] | Get cleaned up. | 洗干净 |
[33:11] | Go! Now! | 走 快点 |
[33:22] | The next thing I knew, the cops were there. | 接下来警察就来了 |
[33:23] | I mean… what was I supposed to do? | 我能做什么呢 |
[33:26] | People need to know, Frank. | 大家需要知道真相 弗兰克 |
[33:27] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们不需要知道 |
[33:28] | And if they ask me, I’m gonna deny it. | 如果他们问我 我就否认 |
[33:30] | They’re about to kill you. | 他们要处决你了 |
[33:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:33] | And you’re gonna let them, when it was John who did this. | 你却听之任之 其实是约翰做的啊 |
[33:35] | Maggie, he doesn’t remember. | 玛吉 他记不得了 |
[33:37] | It took three, four times of him coming here for me to realize | 他来了这里三四次 |
[33:40] | that he–he doesn’t remember anything from that night. | 我意识到他一点都记不起那晚的事 |
[33:44] | Look, I always hoped I’d get off on some kind of technicality, you know? | 我想凭借某些法律依据免于刑罚 |
[33:49] | Not this. | 但不是这个 |
[33:51] | Never this. | 不能这样 |
[33:52] | He’s built a life. | 他过上了新生活 |
[33:54] | He’s got a wife. | 他有妻子 |
[33:56] | He’s got two kids, and I-I’m not gonna take that away from him. | 有两个孩子 我不能把这些从他身边夺走 |
[34:01] | Frank, please… | 弗兰克 求你 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:04] | This is the way it’s gotta be. | 只能这样了 |
[34:18] | There must be something we can do. | 我们一定还能做些什么 |
[34:20] | It’s not what Frank wants. | 弗兰克不想我们那么做 |
[34:22] | But he’s innocent, dad, and he’s going to die. | 但他是无辜的 爸爸 他就快要死了 |
[34:25] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[34:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | I actually started believing we could save the guy. | 我都开始相信我们能救他了 |
[34:31] | And we almost did. | 我们几乎做到了 |
[34:33] | I know how much he loves Maggie. | 我知道他有多爱玛吉 |
[34:35] | If he just had more time to think about this, | 如果他有时间再考虑考虑 |
[34:37] | maybe he’d change his mind. | 可能就改变主意了 |
[34:40] | But the clock just ran out. | 但没时间了 |
[34:43] | The clock. | 时间 |
[34:46] | What time was that 9-1-1 call again? | 那通报警电话是什么时候 |
[34:48] | Uh, neighbor reported hearing the scream at 8:04 p.m. | 邻居说是晚上8点04分听到尖叫声的 |
[34:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[34:52] | We missed something. Come take a look at this photo. | 我们遗漏了一些东西 来看这张照片 |
[34:55] | This wall decoration could have fallen down during the struggle. | 这个墙面装饰是在打斗时掉下来的 |
[34:58] | You mean the solar system thingy? | 你是说这个太阳系小物件 |
[34:59] | Not just a solar system thingy. | 不仅仅是太阳系小物件 |
[35:01] | Our orbiting planets don’t line up like that. | 太阳系的行星不会排列成这样 |
[35:03] | This is a binary clock. | 这是个二进制时钟 |
[35:05] | That’s a clock? | 这是钟 |
[35:06] | Yeah. For science geeks like Kim. | 是啊 金那样的理工女用的 |
[35:07] | You count the amount of planets in each quadrant, | 数一下每个象限有几个行星 |
[35:09] | it tells you the time. | 就能知道时间 |
[35:10] | In this case, 7:32. | 这是7点32分 |
[35:12] | 32? That’s a half-hour before our 9-1-1 call. | 32分 那是报警电话半小时前啊 |
[35:16] | That’s because the scream that Frank heard | 那是因为弗兰克听到的尖叫声 |
[35:18] | came from John we he discovered Kim’s body at 8:04. | 是8点04分约翰看到金的尸体时发出的 |
[35:21] | She’d already been dead for 30 minutes. | 她已经死了半个小时了 |
[35:24] | Both brothers are innocent. | 兄弟俩都是无辜的 |
[35:33] | Hey. I just got off the phone with Kim’s mom. | 我刚跟金的母亲通过电话 |
[35:34] | Whoa. You called Kim’s mom? | 你打电话给金的母亲 |
[35:36] | Desperate times. | 走投无路了嘛 |
[35:37] | And she didn’t hang up on you? | 她没挂你电话吗 |
[35:38] | No. She mostly yelled. | 没有 她只是一直在吼 |
[35:40] | She wouldn’t tell me who Kim tutored, | 她不肯告诉我金辅导过谁 |
[35:42] | but she did say that all the checks | 但她说了金的所有家教收入 |
[35:43] | Kim got from tutoring went into her college fund. | 都存入了她的大学基金 |
[35:46] | So she was paid by check. | 也就是说都是支票付款的 |
[35:48] | That means somewhere there’s a record of who paid her. | 这就表示可以查到谁付了钱给她 |
[35:50] | Mm-hmm. Ryan and Esposito are checking banks now. | 没错 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在查银行记录 |
[35:53] | This is it, dad. | 这就是我们的突破点了 爸 |
[35:54] | Jasper Grove, meth, the bike tracks — | 绿碧树林 冰毒 还有那些单车轮胎印 |
[35:56] | if it wasn’t Frank or John, | 如果凶手不是弗兰克或是约翰的话 |
[35:58] | it has to be one of those other kids. | 那就肯定是其他那几个孩子的其中一个 |
[36:02] | You still going through that video? | 你还在看那个录像吗 |
[36:03] | Yeah. Now that we know neither Frank or John killed her, | 是啊 既然我们现在知道凶手不是弗兰克也不是约翰 |
[36:07] | this video plays very differently. | 那么我看这个录像的角度就完全不同了 |
[36:08] | Watch this. | 看这里 |
[36:16] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[36:17] | No. What? | 没有 你让我看什么 |
[36:18] | Frank said he found her body on the floor. | 弗兰克说他发现她的尸体在地上 |
[36:20] | Did he ever mention moving her? | 他有提过他挪过尸体吗 |
[36:22] | No. | 没有 |
[36:22] | According to Frank, he just pulled John away. | 据弗兰克所说 他只是拉走了约翰 |
[36:25] | Exactly. Breaking the charm bracelet, | 没错 扯断了吊坠手链 |
[36:27] | spilling the charm all over the floor. | 把吊坠弄了一地 |
[36:28] | But watch as a medical examiner’s team | 但是你看当验尸员小组 |
[36:31] | moves her body for the first time. | 第一次挪开她尸体的时候 |
[36:40] | See it now? | 看见了吗 |
[36:42] | It looks like another charm from her bracelet. | 好像是她手链上的一个吊坠 |
[36:43] | But if the charm bracelet broke after she died, | 但是如果吊坠手链是在她死后才断的话 |
[36:46] | how did the charm end up under her body? | 那这个吊坠又怎么会压在她的身下呢 |
[36:51] | Okay, Castle, we got the evidence box from the lab. | 卡塞尔 我们从实验室拿到证据箱了 |
[36:54] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[36:55] | Okay, the evidence log says there should be a bag containing charms | 证据记录单上写着里面应该有个证据袋 里面装着 |
[36:58] | from Kim’s broken charm bracelet. | 金断了的吊坠手链上的装饰物 |
[37:00] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[37:01] | One of those charms should be shaped like a dolphin. | 其中一个吊坠应该是个海豚形状的 |
[37:08] | It’s here. | 在呢 |
[37:09] | You should have the rope bracelet there, too. | 手链应该也在里面 |
[37:11] | Thread that dolphin charm onto the bracelet. | 把那个海豚吊坠串到绳子上 |
[37:14] | Okay…I’m threading. | 好的 我正在串 |
[37:18] | Nope. Can’t do it. | 不行 串不上 |
[37:20] | The hole’s too small. | 洞眼太小了 |
[37:20] | It doesn’t fit. | 串不上 |
[37:21] | That’s because it didn’t come from Kim’s bracelet. | 那是因为这个吊坠根本就不是从金手链上掉下来的 |
[37:23] | It was left behind by our killer. | 而是凶手留下的 |
[37:25] | Lanie, can you get D.N.A. off that charm? | 蕾妮 你能从那个吊坠上提取到DNA吗 |
[37:27] | Maybe, but it won’t help unless you have someone to match it to. | 也许吧 但除非你能找到与之匹配的DNA 不然没用 |
[37:32] | We need to know who she was tutoring. | 我们必须找出她在辅导谁 |
[37:35] | You should call them again. | 你应该再给他们打个电话 |
[37:38] | I just called them 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前才刚给他们打过电话 |
[37:39] | I don’t understand. Why is it taking so long? | 我就不明白了 怎么要这么久呢 |
[37:42] | Ryan found the bank where Kim had her account hours ago. | 莱恩在几个小时前就查到金在哪开的户了 |
[37:45] | The account was closed in ’98. | 那个账户早在98年就关闭了 |
[37:46] | The bank has moved three times since then. | 从那以后那间银行搬迁了三次 |
[37:48] | They may not have even kept the files. | 他们可能没有保存那些文档 |
[37:50] | And what if they didn’t? | 万一他们没保存呢 |
[37:51] | We’re running out of time. | 我们就快没时间了 |
[37:52] | We need to go to the judge. | 我们得去见法官 |
[37:53] | With what? | 空口无凭的去吗 |
[37:54] | Frank will never admit to covering for John. | 弗兰克永远都不会承认他在保护约翰 |
[37:56] | That would put John at the crime scene. | 那会导致他们发现约翰也在犯罪现场 |
[37:57] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[37:58] | Dad, tell me what to do! | 爸 告诉我该怎么办 |
[37:59] | Hey, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[38:00] | but whatever happens, we’re gonna deal with it. | 但不管发生什么事 我们都会一起面对 |
[38:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:05] | Together. | 一起面对 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry I was mad at you. | 生你气 我很抱歉 |
[38:12] | Oh, no. I deserved it. I’m sorry. | 不 是我活该 对不起 |
[38:21] | Yes? | 喂 |
[38:22] | What are the names? | 名字是 |
[38:35] | Chief Lane. | 雷恩警长 |
[38:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以为你们效劳的吗 |
[38:37] | No, chief. | 不 警长 |
[38:38] | But we can help you. | 但是我们可以为您效劳 |
[38:39] | This little dolphin pendant | 在金·塔伯特被害的当晚 |
[38:41] | was found in Kim Tolbert’s living room the night she died, | 证据科在她的客厅里发现了这个海豚吊坠 |
[38:44] | underneath her body. | 压在她的身下 |
[38:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:46] | So it’s not hers. | 这不是她的 |
[38:48] | You people are unbelievable. | 你们这些人真是不可理喻 |
[38:50] | Officer Lane, how old were you when Kim died? | 雷恩警官 金去世的那年你多大 |
[38:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:53] | You were in her class. | 你跟她同班 |
[38:54] | In fact, she tutored you, didn’t she? | 实际上 她还给你辅导过 对吧 |
[38:56] | What’s this all about? | 你们到底想要说什么 |
[38:57] | Checks you wrote to Kim Tolbert, chief, | 你给金·塔伯特开过支票 警长 |
[38:59] | to pay for your son’s tutoring. | 作为你儿子的辅导费 |
[39:01] | Needed some help keeping his grades up. | 他需要补习才能提高成绩 |
[39:03] | Yeah, I bet because of swim team. | 我打赌那是因为游泳队 |
[39:04] | You guys took state that year. | 你们那年拿了州冠军 |
[39:05] | It was big news. | 那可是大新闻 |
[39:09] | Teddy, what’s going on here? | 泰迪 这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:12] | The night Kim Tolbert was murdered, she was in Jasper Grove, | 金·塔伯特被害当晚 她去过绿碧树林 |
[39:15] | near a farmhouse you had foreclosed on a year earlier. | 就在你在那年强行回收的一个农场附近 |
[39:18] | That house was later found to be contaminated | 后来那房子被证实受到了 |
[39:20] | with methamphetamine residue. | 冰毒残留物的污染 |
[39:22] | We believe your son was one of the people who contaminated it. | 我们有理由相信你的儿子参与了制造冰毒 |
[39:25] | We also believe he wanted to be tutored in chemistry | 我们还有理由相信他之所以想要补习化学 |
[39:27] | so he could learn how to cook meth. | 是为了学做冰毒 |
[39:29] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[39:30] | But Kim caught on to you, | 但是金发现了你的秘密 |
[39:32] | and that was bad for business. | 那对你们很不利 |
[39:34] | So when she left that party, you followed her. | 所以当她离开那个派对时 你跟踪了她 |
[39:37] | We found ammonium nitrate on her body. | 我们在她身上找到了硝酸铵 |
[39:39] | I’d be willing to bet that the tire treads | 我愿意打赌 在那间农场外面的 |
[39:41] | outside the farmhouse are going to be a match | 单车轮胎印 跟金遇害当晚 |
[39:43] | to the bike treads behind Kim’s house the night of her murder. | 在她家屋后找到的单车轮胎印将会匹配 |
[39:47] | And then, of course, there’s that. | 当然了 除此之外还有这个 |
[39:52] | Now that’s enough circumstantial evidence for a judge… | 这对于法官来说已经是足够的间接证据了 |
[39:56] | but it’s 2013. | 但现在是2013年 |
[39:58] | I mean, now we can even take degraded D.N.A., | 我是说 我们现在可以提取降解的DNA |
[40:01] | have it amplified, tested. | 将其放大 测试 |
[40:03] | And I’m sure that your evidence storage | 而且我肯定你们的证据存储科 |
[40:06] | has kept your dolphin well preserved. | 完好的保留了你的海豚 |
[40:14] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[40:16] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[40:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:21] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[40:28] | Based on the overwhelming circumstantial evidence | 鉴于大量的间接证据 |
[40:31] | and the exculpatory results | 和定罪后获取的 |
[40:33] | obtained from post-conviction D.N.A. testing, | DNA检验的辩护结果 |
[40:36] | the commonwealth of Pennsylvania hereby vacates | 宾夕法尼亚联邦政府特此撤销 |
[40:38] | Franklin Thomas Henson’s murder conviction | 对弗兰克林·托马斯·汉森的谋杀定罪 |
[40:41] | and sanctions his exoneration. | 并免除他的所有罪行 |
[40:47] | I’m sure you’ve spent far too many years | 我相信在此之前你已经 |
[40:48] | having judges look down on you, | 被法官高高在上地蔑视了太多年了 |
[40:50] | so I’ll come down from the bench | 所以这次我将会亲自从法官椅走下来 |
[40:51] | and deliver the signed order of dismissal myself. | 并亲手将这份签署好的释放函交给你 |
[41:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | I thought it was you. | 我还以为是你干的 |
[41:21] | All this time, you were protecting me. | 原来这么多年来 你一直在保护我 |
[41:24] | How can you ever forgive me? | 你怎么能原谅我呢 |
[41:25] | Ahh…forgive you? | 原谅你 |
[41:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:31] | I’m just ready to live, brother. | 我只想好好地过接下来的生活 弟弟 |
[41:37] | What you did here was amazing. | 你做的一切太出色了 |
[41:40] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[41:42] | for everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[41:45] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[41:47] | You ready? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[41:49] | Don’t you want to stay and celebrate? | 你不想留下来庆祝吗 |
[41:52] | No. | 不想 |
[41:56] | This is enough. | 这就够了 |
[41:59] | Besides, there’s someone else I need to thank. | 再说 我还有一个人要感谢呢 |