时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Emma Riggs, N.Y.P.D. Open the door! | 艾玛·里格斯 纽约警察 开门 |
[00:16] | We hear you moving around in there! Open up! | 我们能听见你在里面的动静 快开门 |
[00:30] | 33 David to central requesting immediate backup. | 33D报告总部 请求立即增援 |
[00:32] | Possible homicide suspect. | 遭遇疑似谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[00:34] | White female, brown hair, | 白人女性 棕色头发 |
[00:35] | fleeing down southwest fire escape. | 从西南逃生梯逃跑 |
[00:44] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[01:02] | – Excuse me? What are you doing? – Nobody move! | -对不起 你在干什么 -大家都不许动 |
[01:04] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[01:11] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[01:13] | – Are you asleep? – Yes. | -你睡着了吗 -是的 |
[01:18] | Then why’d you answer me? | 那你为什么回答我 |
[01:20] | I’m sleep-talking. | 我在说梦话 |
[01:22] | Also known as somniloquy. | 又叫梦呓 |
[01:24] | Just ignore me. | 别管我 |
[01:26] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[01:28] | I have some ideas. | 我有个主意 |
[01:30] | No, Castle. I’m talking about my life. | 不 卡塞尔 我是说我的生活 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what to do about my life. | 我不知道该怎么继续生活 |
[01:34] | I haven’t been out of work since I was 15. | 我15岁开始就一直在工作 |
[01:37] | I cannot believe that the F.B.I. fired me, | 我无法相信联调局炒了我 |
[01:40] | and I can’t get my job back at the N.Y.P.D. | 我也没办法回到纽约警局 |
[01:42] | Because of the commissioner’s stupid hiring freeze. | 因为警督那愚蠢的聘任冻结 |
[01:45] | I might as well just apply to become a mall cop. | 我干脆申请当超市保安算了 |
[01:49] | You would look great on a Segway. | 你在电动代步车上一定很拉风 |
[01:51] | But, you know, Beckett, | 但是 贝克特 |
[01:52] | you don’t have to decide right away. | 你没必要立马决定 |
[01:53] | Come on, Castle. What are you saying? | 拜托 卡塞尔 你在说什么呢 |
[01:55] | What am I gonna do, just sleep in every morning | 不决定我干什么 每天早上都睡懒觉 |
[01:57] | and screw around till the phone rings? | 混日子 直到电话响起吗 |
[02:00] | – What kind of life is that? – Mine. | -那是什么样的生活啊 -我的 |
[02:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:04] | I just mean that you’re with me now. | 我只是说你现在和我在一起 |
[02:05] | You don’t have to work. | 没必要工作 |
[02:07] | I don’t need to work? | 我没必要工作 |
[02:09] | Does that mean you’re my sugar daddy? | 那是说你是我的甜心干爹吗 |
[02:13] | Hold on. That didn’t… come out– | 等等 那听起来不… |
[02:15] | Actually, I’m still sleep-talking. | 其实我还在说梦话 |
[02:17] | I can’t really be held responsible for whatever I say. | 不管我说了什么都不算数 |
[02:20] | Even when you’re fighting, | 就算你们在吵架 |
[02:21] | – you two are super cute. – Pi. | -也超有爱 -派 |
[02:24] | Morning, Mr. C., Mrs. C.-to-be. | 早上好 C先生 未来的C太太 |
[02:27] | Hey, uh, do you mind if I borrow a razor? | 介意我借用剃须刀吗 |
[02:29] | Alexis gets all fired up | 当我用阿丽克西斯 |
[02:30] | when I shave with the one she uses for her legs. | 刮腿毛的剃刀时 她大发雷霆 |
[02:33] | – Under the sink. – Under the sink. Yep. Cool. | -在洗脸池下面 -在洗脸池下面 好 |
[02:35] | – Why is he still sleeping on your couch? – I don’t know. | -他怎么还睡在你家沙发上 -我不知道 |
[02:37] | Good morning, darlings. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[02:39] | – Doesn’t anyone knock? – Door was open. | -怎么都不敲门 -门是开的 |
[02:41] | Don’t be an old maid. Nothing going on here | 别大惊小怪 这里发生的一切 |
[02:43] | that I haven’t seen and done before. | 我都见过 以前也做过 |
[02:46] | So how can I help you, mother? | 有什么能帮你的 妈妈 |
[02:48] | As you know, my studio is being painted, | 你知道的 我的工作室在刷漆 |
[02:51] | so I am having my stage combat class | 所以我要在客厅里 |
[02:54] | in the living room in– whoo-hoo–15 minutes, | 上表演课 就在15分钟后 |
[02:57] | So, please, feel free to join. | 想来的话欢迎啊 |
[02:58] | Triple blade razors! Nice, Mr. C.! | 三重刀片的剃须刀 不错啊 C先生 |
[03:01] | You know what? I think I’m gonna sleep at my old place tonight. | 我打算今晚还是回家去睡 |
[03:03] | – I think I might join you. – What is this, a house meeting? | -我和你一起去 -怎么 在开家庭聚会吗 |
[03:05] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[03:06] | Captain Gates is on the phone. | 盖茨警监打来了电话 |
[03:08] | She’s asking for you, dad. | 她找你 老爸 |
[03:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:15] | Thanks for coming, Mr. Castle. | 谢谢你过来 卡塞尔先生 |
[03:16] | You, too, Beckett. | 还有你 贝克特 |
[03:17] | Again, I’m sorry your reinstatement didn’t work out. | 再次致歉 你没能恢复原职 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Thanks. So what do we got? | 谢谢 这里什么情况 |
[03:23] | Angelo Vazquez, stabbed to death in his girlfriend’s apartment, | 安其罗·瓦奎斯在他女友的公寓里被捅死 |
[03:27] | and this is Mr. Vazquez. | 这是瓦奎斯先生 |
[03:29] | And you are calling on my expertise | 你是想让我利用我的专业知识 |
[03:31] | to unmask the killer. | 查出凶手 |
[03:32] | No. Actually, We’ve already I.D.’d the suspect. | 不 其实我们已经确认了嫌犯的身份 |
[03:35] | She’s the victim’s girlfriend– Emma Riggs. | 她是死者的女友 艾玛·里格斯 |
[03:37] | – How do you know it’s her? – Because she fled from the scene | -你怎么知道是她 -因为她逃离了现场 |
[03:39] | and took hostages in a dental office up the street. | 还在这条街的一家牙科诊所挟持了人质 |
[03:42] | Oh, okay. So this involves me how? | 好吧 这事和我有什么关系 |
[03:45] | Hostage negotiators have been trying to talk to Emma, | 人质谈判专家试图和艾玛交谈 |
[03:48] | but she’s demanding to speak to only you, Mr. Castle. | 但她要求只和你说话 卡塞尔先生 |
[03:51] | – Me? Why me? – We were hoping you could tell us. | -我 为什么是我 -我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 |
[03:54] | Is she familiar to you? | 她看起来眼熟吗 |
[03:55] | Uh… I’ve never seen her before. | 我以前从没见过她 |
[03:57] | – What do we know about her? – Not much so far. | -我们对她了解多少 -目前为止不多 |
[03:59] | Emma Riggs, 31, waitress, no record– | 艾玛·里格斯 31岁 服务员 无案底 |
[04:03] | At least until now. | 至少目前为止 |
[04:04] | Sergeant? | 队长 |
[04:06] | This is Sergeant Roman from the hostage negotiating team. | 这是人质谈判小队的罗曼队长 |
[04:08] | Richard Castle and Kate Beckett. | 这是理查德·卡塞尔和凯特·贝克特 |
[04:10] | Uh… ooh. Deputy chief. | 是副局长 |
[04:12] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[04:13] | Mr. Castle, are you open to talking to Emma | 卡塞尔先生 你愿意通过电话 |
[04:15] | – over the phone? – Yeah, of course. Anything I can do to help. | -和艾玛交谈吗 -当然 能帮上忙就好 |
[04:18] | So what’s the situation inside? | 里面什么情况 |
[04:19] | It’s not ideal for our purposes. | 对我们的营救而言不大理想 |
[04:21] | The windows in the office are covered, | 诊所的窗户被盖住了 |
[04:23] | and there’s only one door leading in or out. | 只有一扇门出入 |
[04:25] | Can’t you just drill in fiber optics? | 不能钻入光纤吗 |
[04:27] | Cement’s too thick. But we have ascertained | 水泥太厚了 但我们已经确定 |
[04:29] | that she’s taken five hostages– | 她挟持了五名人质 |
[04:31] | The dentist– Dr. Abe Kogan, | 牙医阿布·科根 |
[04:34] | his receptionist– Sue Williams, patient Mickey Gerhardt. | 他的接待员苏·威廉姆斯 病人米奇·热拉尔 |
[04:39] | And Suki Chung, who’s 9 years old, | 还有九岁的苏琪·钟 |
[04:42] | and Suki’s mother Lisa. | 以及她妈妈丽莎 |
[04:43] | There’s a 9-year-old in there? | 里面有个九岁的小孩吗 |
[04:46] | But what if I say the wrong thing? | 但是如果我说错了话呢 |
[04:48] | I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[04:50] | We’ll make contact, see how everyone’s doing, | 我们会打通电话 看看大家怎么样 |
[04:52] | take Emma’s temperature, find out what she wants. | 试探一下她 弄清楚她想要什么 |
[04:55] | And then we’ll put a plan together. | 然后我们一起想计划 |
[04:56] | All you have to do is talk. | 你只用说话 |
[04:59] | Well, if there’s one thing you excel at, Castle, | 如果说你有一件擅长的事 卡塞尔 |
[05:01] | it’s talking. | 那就是说话 |
[05:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:06] | No, but let’s do this anyway. | 没有 但开始吧 |
[05:14] | – Hello. – Hello, Emma. This is Richard Castle. | -喂 -喂 艾玛 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[05:16] | I heard you wanted to speak with me. | 听说你想和我谈谈 |
[05:18] | How do I know it’s really you? | 我怎么知道真的是你 |
[05:19] | Uh, well, if you care to step outside, | 如果你愿意走出门来 |
[05:21] | I’d be happy to show you my driver’s license. | 我很乐意给你看我的驾照 |
[05:24] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[05:25] | Okay, you say you’re Richard Castle? | 你说你是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[05:27] | You’re gonna have to prove it, all right? | 那你就要证明 |
[05:29] | In the “Nikki Heat” series, | 在《妮基·希特》系列中 |
[05:30] | – what’s Rook and Nikki’s wine of choice? – Sancerre. | -鲁克和妮基喝什么酒 -桑塞尔干白 |
[05:33] | In “Deadly Heat,” What’s Douglas Sandmann’s nickname? | 《致命热浪》中道格拉斯·桑德曼的外号是什么 |
[05:36] | Bedbug Doug. | “臭虫”道格 |
[05:37] | In “Storm Rising,” | 《斯道姆崛起》中 |
[05:39] | What’s Pierre Dubois’ last words? | 皮埃尔·杜布瓦的遗言是什么 |
[05:41] | Ah! Trick question. | 陷阱问题 |
[05:42] | Pierre was a Trappist monk. | 皮埃尔是个特拉普会的修道士 |
[05:43] | He took a vow of silence. He never spoke. | 他许过沉默誓言 他从不说话 |
[05:45] | Boom! Believe it’s me now, Emma? | 现在相信是我了吧 艾玛 |
[05:47] | Because I could play Richard Castle trivia with you | 我可以跟你玩一整天理查德·卡塞尔周边冷知识 |
[05:49] | all day. I will crush you. | 竞猜游戏 你输定了 |
[05:51] | Okay. It’s you. | 好吧 是你 |
[05:53] | – So let me ask you a few questions. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -让我问你几个问题 -不不不 |
[05:56] | Not on the phone. The cops are listening. | 不能在电话里说 警察们听着呢 |
[05:58] | – So? – So I don’t trust them, okay? | -那又怎样 -我不相信他们 好吗 |
[06:00] | Just come inside the dental office and we can talk here. | 到牙医办公室来跟我谈 |
[06:03] | – You’ve got to be kidding. – Hey! Shut up! | -你在开玩笑吧 -闭嘴 |
[06:06] | – Uh, look, Emma… – We need to speak face-to-face. Do you hear me? | -听着 艾玛 -我们得面谈 听见了吗 |
[06:09] | It is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[06:12] | Okay, but only if you send out Suki and her mother. Deal? | 好 但你得把苏琪和她妈妈送出来 成吗 |
[06:16] | Deal. Be outside in five minutes. | 成 五分钟之后到门口 |
[06:20] | God, Castle, what the hell were you thinking? | 天啊 卡塞尔 你到底在想什么 |
[06:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:23] | Honestly, I didn’t think she would take the deal, | 说实话 我没想到她会答应我的条件 |
[06:25] | But, look, she’s a fan. | 但她是我的书迷 |
[06:26] | Okay? I know my fans. She won’t hurt me. | 我了解我的书迷 她不会伤害我 |
[06:28] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[06:29] | I’m not blind to the risks, | 我不是不知道风险 |
[06:31] | but I already got her to give up a little girl and her mother. | 但我已经让她交出了小女孩和她妈妈 |
[06:33] | I can reach her. | 我可以劝动她 |
[06:35] | Right? Maybe even get her to surrender? | 也许可以让她投降 |
[06:38] | So let me go in. | 所以让我进去吧 |
[06:43] | The goal is to get in and get out, you understand? | 目标是进去再出来 明白吗 |
[06:46] | Get her demands, check the status of the hostages, | 了解她的要求 查看人质的状况 |
[06:49] | and make mental notes of where everyone is. | 然后记住所有人的位置 |
[06:50] | That’ll help us if we have to breach. | 如果我们要冲进去的话会有帮助 |
[06:52] | – You with me so far? – Demands, status, mental notes–got it. | -你听见了吗 -要求 状况和位置 懂了 |
[06:55] | And if anything– and I mean anything– | 如果有情况 我的意思是 |
[06:57] | seems off, tell Emma you have to call us. | 任何情况 告诉艾玛你要给我们打电话 |
[06:59] | Tell her it’s to make sure that we’re not gonna | 告诉她你是为了确保我们 |
[07:01] | – do anything stupid, okay? – Okay. | -不做蠢事 好吗 -好的 |
[07:03] | So we’re gonna need a code word | 所以我们需要一个暗号 |
[07:05] | that tells us that you need help. | 以便你通知我们你需要帮助 |
[07:07] | What, uh, what’s your favorite food? | 你最喜欢的食物是什么 |
[07:08] | Oh. Um… are we talking everyday food, or fine dining? | 我们是在说日常食物还是精致的美食 |
[07:12] | – If desserts are included… – Cheeseburgers. | -如果包括甜点的话 -芝士汉堡 |
[07:14] | – He loves cheeseburgers. – I do enjoy a good cheeseburger. | -他爱吃芝士汉堡 -我确实爱吃芝士汉堡 |
[07:17] | Okay. Anything goes wrong, | 好吧 如果有情况 |
[07:18] | call, mention cheeseburgers, and we’ll come running. | 打电话 提到芝士汉堡 我们就进去 |
[07:22] | Good luck in there. | 祝你好运 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Cheeseburgers. | 芝士汉堡 |
[07:27] | Listen… | 听着 |
[07:28] | I’m kinda looking forward to spending | 我还期待着跟你一起 |
[07:30] | the rest of my life with you, so… | 共度余生呢 所以 |
[07:32] | Don’t do anything stupid in there, okay? | 在里面别做傻事 好吗 |
[07:33] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:34] | I think I already hit my “stupid” quota for the day. | 我觉得我今天已经达到”犯傻”上限了 |
[08:08] | My god. It really is you. | 天呐 真的是你 |
[08:11] | So we have a deal? | 那么可以放人了吗 |
[08:13] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[08:17] | Let’s go, come in! | 走吧 进来 |
[08:22] | – How you guys doing? – How the hell you think we’re doing? | -你们怎么样 -你觉得我们怎么样 |
[08:24] | – Hey! I told you to shut up! – Okay–Emma–Emma, easy! | -我说了让你闭嘴 -艾玛 冷静 |
[08:27] | I’m here now, all right? So let’s talk. | 我现在来了 对吧 我们谈谈吧 |
[08:29] | You want to tell me your demands? | 你想告诉我你的要求吗 |
[08:30] | What do you mean, demands? | 你是什么意思 要求 |
[08:32] | Uh, money, transportation outta here? | 钱 离开这里的交通方式 |
[08:34] | No, no, I-I don’t– I don’t want any of that. | 不 我不要 我不要那些 |
[08:37] | Okay, then what do you want? | 好吧 那你要什么 |
[08:39] | You. I just– I just want you. | 你 我只想 我只想要你 |
[08:42] | You want me? | 你要我 |
[08:43] | My boyfriend is dead. | 我男朋友死了 |
[08:45] | And I know what it looks like. | 我知道局面对我不利 |
[08:46] | I do. I know it. It looks like I killed him. | 我知道 看起来像是我杀了他 |
[08:49] | But I didn’t kill him. I didn’t. | 但我没杀他 我没有 |
[08:51] | – Shut up! – Emma, please. | -闭嘴 -艾玛 拜托 |
[08:54] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[08:56] | I know what you’re capable of, | 我知道你的能力 |
[08:58] | Richard Castle, | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[09:00] | how you solve murders. | 你能解决谋杀案 |
[09:01] | You want demands? Okay. | 你想知道要求 好吧 |
[09:06] | I want you to prove my innocence. | 我要让你证明我的清白 |
[09:19] | – So she wants you to prove her innocence? – Right. | -她想让你证明她的清白 -对 |
[09:22] | So I hate to break it to you, | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[09:23] | but I don’t think this is going to be | 但我觉得这不是一次 |
[09:25] | a traditional hostage negotiation. | 传统的人质谈判 |
[09:28] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[09:29] | She’s read all my books, all those articles | 她看过我所有的书 所有关于 |
[09:31] | about you and I working homicides together. | 我和你一起破谋杀案的文章 |
[09:33] | So she’s your number-one fan | 也就是说她是你的头号粉丝 |
[09:34] | and this is some sort of hail mary? | 而这一切是她对你示好的手段 |
[09:36] | Pretty much. So look, I think we should… | 差不多吧 我觉得我们应该 |
[09:38] | Don’t tell them anything else. | 别跟他们说别的了 |
[09:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:41] | Because… they’re cops. | 因为 他们是警察 |
[09:43] | Are you okay in there, Mr. Castle? | 你在里面还好吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just– I’m just gonna talk to her, | 我还好 我会跟她谈谈 |
[09:46] | – and then I’ll call you back. – Are you sure? | -然后给你们打回去 -你确定吗 |
[09:49] | Yes. No cheeseburgers. | 对 不要芝士汉堡 |
[09:51] | I repeat– no cheeseburgers. | 再说一遍 不要芝士汉堡 |
[09:57] | Cutting down on red meat. | 正在减少红肉的摄入 |
[09:59] | – So what do we do now? – We wait. | -我们现在该怎么办 -等 |
[10:03] | – But I… – But what? | -但是我 -但是什么 |
[10:05] | – Sir? – Excuse me. | -长官 -抱歉 |
[10:11] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[10:13] | – Sir, are you sure that this woman doesn’t have a record? – Why? | -长官 你确定那女人没案底吗 -怎么了 |
[10:16] | Because she seems to have a deep mistrust of the police. | 因为她看起来非常不信任警察 |
[10:19] | Well, obviously, there’s more to it | 显然 还有些东西 |
[10:20] | than what’s in the system. | 不在系统资料里 |
[10:21] | Look, I know I’m not on the job anymore, but… | 我知道我已经不在这工作了 但 |
[10:24] | You want to work the crime scene. | 你想去检查犯罪现场 |
[10:26] | It can’t hurt to have an extra pair of eyes. | 多一双眼睛也没什么坏处 |
[10:28] | And the more we find out about Emma, | 而且我们对艾玛了解得更多 |
[10:29] | the better chance we’ll have of getting castle | 我们救出卡塞尔和人质们的可能性 |
[10:31] | – and the hostages… – Go. | -就越大 -去吧 |
[10:39] | All right, Emma. | 好吧 艾玛 |
[10:41] | So… you didn’t kill your boyfriend. | 你没杀你的男友 |
[10:44] | Let’s figure out who did. | 我们来想想是谁杀的 |
[10:46] | As you know, all my stories start in the same place | 我的所有故事的开头都是 |
[10:48] | in the beginning. So tell me what happened. | 一样的 告诉我发生了什么 |
[10:51] | – I got home late last night. – Why did you get home late? | -我昨晚回家晚了 -你为什么回家晚了 |
[10:53] | Well, after work, I-I– I, um, I bought a dress. | 下班之后 我 我买了条裙子 |
[10:57] | Because today’s my birthday. Um… | 因为今天是我的生日 |
[11:00] | Angelo was, uh, was gonna take me out to dinner tonight. | 安其罗本来今晚会带我出去吃饭 |
[11:04] | He worked out some sort of surprise. | 他有惊喜给我 |
[11:06] | Said it’d be a birthday I’d never forget, so… | 说这会是我一辈子都忘不掉的生日 |
[11:08] | Any idea what the surprise was? | 知道是什么样的惊喜吗 |
[11:10] | A marriage proposal. | 求婚吧 |
[11:12] | At least I was– that’s what I was hoping. | 至少我 我是这么希望的 |
[11:15] | That’s why I bought the dress, | 所以我才买了那条裙子 |
[11:16] | even though I couldn’t afford it. Just stupid, huh? | 虽然我买不起 很傻 对吧 |
[11:19] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点都不傻 |
[11:22] | So you have your dress, and… | 你买了裙子 然后呢 |
[11:24] | When I got home, I, um, | 我回到家 |
[11:26] | I poured my nightly two fingers of Scotch. | 给自己倒了两指高的威士忌 |
[11:28] | Scotch girl? Me, too. | 威士忌女孩 我也是 |
[11:31] | Boy. | 男孩 |
[11:32] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[11:35] | When I woke up in the morning, I… | 早上起来的时候 |
[11:40] | I found Angelo on the floor, | 发现安其罗在地上 |
[11:43] | dead. | 死了 |
[11:46] | There was so much blood. It was… | 好多好多血 |
[11:51] | but I don’t–I don’t– I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:53] | I, um… I don’t even know | 我甚至连 |
[11:55] | why Angelo was at my apartment in the first place. | 安其罗为什么会在我家都不知道 |
[11:58] | – Well, what did you do? – I-I panicked. | -然后你做了什么 -我吓坏了 |
[12:00] | Tried to get out of there, and the– | 想出去 结果 |
[12:02] | the cops came, and… | 警察来了 |
[12:07] | Here I am. | 我就逃到这来了 |
[12:08] | Yeah, holding us at gunpoint. Talk about a psycho girlfriend. | 是啊 用枪挟持我们 真是个疯子女友 |
[12:11] | – What did you say?! – Are you trying to get us killed? | -你说什么 -你想害死我们吗 |
[12:14] | Okay, okay. Emma, relax. | 艾玛 放松 |
[12:15] | Ignore him. Just focus on me, all right? | 别理他 把注意力放在我身上 |
[12:18] | – Did Angelo have a key to your place? – Yes. | -安其罗有你家的钥匙吗 -有 |
[12:20] | But you didn’t make any plans for him to come over last night? | 但昨晚你没让他过来 |
[12:23] | No. | 对 |
[12:24] | How were things going in the relationship? | 你们的恋情如何 |
[12:27] | – No problems? – Mnh-mnh. None. | -没问题吧 -没有 |
[12:29] | How much Scotch did you have? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[12:30] | One glass. The–the two fingers. | 一杯 两指高 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna need you to walk me through this again. | 我需要你再给我捋一遍 |
[12:43] | Girl, what are you doing here? | 姑娘 你怎么来了 |
[12:45] | Uh, Captain Gates said that I could come. | 盖茨警监说我可以来 |
[12:47] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:48] | Shouldn’t you be off looking at wedding venues or something? | 你不是应该在看婚礼场地什么的吗 |
[12:51] | No, we haven’t even set a date. | 没 我们连时间都没定 |
[12:53] | We’re just trying to enjoy our engagement. | 我们只想享受订婚的欢乐时光 |
[12:55] | Why is everyone trying to rush us? | 为什么每个人都在催我们 |
[12:56] | Think you’re being rushed now, | 你以为这就算催了吗 |
[12:57] | wait until after the wedding. | 等婚礼之后吧 |
[12:59] | Not ten minutes from the altar, they’ll all be like, | 刚下圣坛不到十分钟 所有人都会问 |
[13:01] | “When are you two having a baby?” | “你们什么时候生小宝宝啊” |
[13:02] | Bro, your wife’s hormonal because she’s pregnant. | 兄弟 你老婆情绪不稳定是因为怀孕了 |
[13:04] | What’s your excuse? | 你又是为什么呢 |
[13:05] | So I take it this is Emma’s boyfriend? | 我猜这是艾玛的男友 |
[13:08] | He was, until she stabbed him three times with a knife… | 曾经是 直到她拿了厨房的刀子 |
[13:11] | from the kitchen butcher block. | 刺了他三刀 |
[13:12] | Emma’s claiming that she’s innocent. | 艾玛声称自己是无辜的 |
[13:14] | Is there any chance that someone else did this? | 有没有可能是别人做的 |
[13:15] | No foreign fibers or prints. | 没有其他纤维和指纹 |
[13:17] | All evidence is pointing towards Emma. | 所有的证据都指向艾玛 |
[13:18] | – Any ideas on motive? – Oh, yeah. | -有动机了吗 -有 |
[13:20] | This is Angelo’s cell phone. | 这是安其罗的手机 |
[13:21] | Check out the text history between him and Emma. | 看他和艾玛发的短信 |
[13:24] | She was accusing him of having an affair | 她指责他与斯卡斯代尔的 |
[13:25] | with some chick up in Scarsdale. | 某个小妞有染 |
[13:27] | And we found this in Angelo’s pocket. | 我们在安其罗的口袋里发现了这个 |
[13:29] | “S.H. off Saw Mill River Parkway.” | 锯木厂河公路 SH |
[13:32] | Saw Mill River Parkway is the way to Scarsdale | 锯木厂河公路是从纽约 |
[13:34] | from the city. | 去斯卡斯代尔的路 |
[13:35] | “S.H.” could be the initials of the lady he was seeing on the side. | SH可能是和他约会的女孩名字首字母 |
[13:38] | A-and listen to this– | 听听这个 |
[13:39] | Emma texts Angelo last night at 9:47 | 昨晚9:47艾玛给安其罗发短信 |
[13:42] | saying she’s drunk, lonely, and wants to see him. | 说她喝多了 很寂寞 想要见他 |
[13:45] | And here is an empty bottle of Scotch. | 一个空的威士忌酒瓶 |
[13:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is a booty call gone wrong. | 女士们先生们 这是深夜打炮进展不顺的结果 |
[13:50] | None of this makes any sense. | 这些都讲不通啊 |
[13:51] | I mean, if she actually killed him, | 如果真是她杀了他 |
[13:52] | then why isn’t she asking for a flight out of the country? | 为什么不要求去国外的机票 |
[13:54] | why is she insisting that she’s innocent? | 而是坚持让我们证明她的清白 |
[13:56] | Uh, maybe because she’s crazy. | 也许她不正常 |
[13:58] | I found Emma’s prescriptions– | 我找到了她的处方药 |
[14:00] | Clonazepam and aripiprazole. | 氯硝西泮和阿立哌唑 |
[14:02] | Lanie, aren’t those antipsychotics? | 蕾妮 这些都是治疗精神病的吧 |
[14:03] | One is, the other one’s for mood disorders. | 有一个是 另一个是治疗情绪紊乱的 |
[14:06] | Hey, you know, if Emma stopped taking her meds, | 如果艾玛停药的话 |
[14:08] | she could have had a psychotic break. | 她可能会精神崩溃 |
[14:09] | Which means she wouldn’t remember what she did. | 也就是说她可能忘记自己做了什么 |
[14:11] | – We have to warn Castle. – Beckett, relax. | -我得提醒卡塞尔 -贝克特 淡定 |
[14:14] | He’s just on the phone with the woman. | 他只是和那个女打电话而已 |
[14:15] | No. He went in. | 不 他进去了 |
[14:21] | Okay. Let me call you back. | 好吧 等会打给你 |
[14:24] | Did Detective Beckett find anything? | 贝克特探长有发现了吗 |
[14:27] | Emma, I can’t help you if you’re not honest with me. | 艾玛 如果你不和我说实话 我没办法帮你 |
[14:29] | But I have been honest. | 我说的都是实话 |
[14:31] | You said everything between you and Angelo was all right. | 你说你和安其罗之间没有问题 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it was. | 对啊 |
[14:34] | So you didn’t suspect him of cheating? | 那你没怀疑过他出轨咯 |
[14:40] | No, it–it’s just that he kept going up to Scarsdale | 没有 只是他一直去斯卡斯代尔 |
[14:44] | without saying why. | 却不说为什么 |
[14:45] | – I-I’m sure it was nothing. – Are you? | -我确定那不重要 -确定吗 |
[14:48] | Or could it be that you wanted to confront him? | 有没有可能 你想和他当面对质 |
[14:51] | And maybe that’s why you texted Angelo last night | 所以你才在昨晚发短信给他 |
[14:55] | and invited him over. | 让他去你家 |
[14:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:57] | Look at your phone, Emma. | 看你的手机 艾玛 |
[15:05] | Wait, I don’t… | 等一下 我没… |
[15:06] | No, I don’t remember writing these texts. | 我不记得我发过这些短信 |
[15:09] | Just because you don’t remember doesn’t mean you didn’t. | 你不记得不代表你没做过 |
[15:11] | Just like you only remember having one glass of scotch. | 就好像你只记得你喝了一杯威士忌 |
[15:13] | But what if you had more? | 但如果你喝了不止一杯呢 |
[15:15] | They found your Scotch bottle, Emma. It was empty. | 她们发现了你的酒瓶 艾玛 是空的 |
[15:18] | I-I didn’t finish the bottle. | 我没有喝完一整瓶 |
[15:20] | Maybe you did, and you just can’t remember. | 也许你喝了 只不过忘记了 |
[15:22] | That is ridiculous! | 胡扯 |
[15:23] | Uh, um, a-actually, it’s not. | 事实上这不是瞎说 |
[15:27] | If someone’s had too much to drink, | 如果一个人喝了太多 |
[15:28] | they can suffer what’s called an en bloc blackout. | 可能会暂时丧失意识 |
[15:31] | It prevents the brain from creating new memories. | 让大脑没办法制造新记忆 |
[15:34] | Emma, you wanted me… | 艾玛 你想让我 |
[15:37] | to uncover the truth. | 揭露真相 |
[15:44] | No. | 不 |
[15:47] | Not you. | 你不能也这样 |
[15:48] | Please don’t tell me that you don’t believe me. | 求你 别告诉我你也不相信我 |
[15:50] | I didn’t kill Angelo, okay? | 我没有杀安其罗 |
[15:53] | I mean, I-I wanted to marry him. | 我想嫁给他 |
[15:55] | I wouldn’t do this! | 我不会这么做的 |
[15:59] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[16:03] | God… did I? I– | 天啊 我… |
[16:05] | What if I did? I don’t… | 万一真的是我 |
[16:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:11] | How do you text “Love you”? | 你怎么写”爱你” |
[16:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:13] | When you write “Love you,” how do you spell it? | 当你写”爱你”的时候 你怎么拼的 |
[16:16] | Do a sideways heart and the letter “U.” | 打一个横躺的心再加字母”U” |
[16:19] | Right, except for last night, | 没错 除了昨晚 |
[16:21] | when you just spelled it out– “Love you.” | 你把它完整拼了出来 “爱你” |
[16:23] | No. I never spell it out. | 不可能 我从不把它拼完整 |
[16:25] | And the voice in those texts from last night– | 而且昨晚短信的语气 |
[16:27] | it’s–it’s different from the others. | 也和往常的不一样 |
[16:29] | As if somebody else wrote them? | 就像是别人写的吗 |
[16:31] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能 我不确定 |
[16:32] | Well, if I didn’t write these, that means | 如果这短信不是我写的 |
[16:34] | that somebody else did, right? | 那就是另有其人 对吗 |
[16:36] | Which means the killer used my phone! | 也就是说 凶手用了我的手机 |
[16:45] | You have to dust this for prints. | 你得把手机拿去验指纹 |
[16:46] | Come on. Come on. You have to find the killer. | 快点 快 你得把凶手找出来 |
[16:49] | – Wait, what? – You’re not leaving us, are you? | -等等 什么 -你不会丢下我们不管吧 |
[16:51] | No. I-I’m gonna get you outta here. | 不 我会救你们出去 |
[16:53] | Like hell you are. | 说得跟真的似的 |
[16:55] | Look, if you or the cops aren’t gonna do anything, | 等着瞧吧 你和警察肯定不会有所行动 |
[16:57] | – I sure as hell am. – Shut up! | -我敢肯定 -闭嘴 |
[16:58] | What are you waiting for? Come on! Just go, okay? | 你还在等什么 快 快走 行吗 |
[17:02] | Mickey, don’t do anything. Please. | 米奇 别做傻事 拜托 |
[17:16] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[17:21] | Mr. Castle, what happened? What is going on in there? | 卡塞尔先生 怎么回事 里面什么情况 |
[17:23] | We got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:25] | Emma is unstable, to say the least. | 退一步说 艾玛不太稳定 |
[17:28] | But that’s not the worst of it. There’s a hostage in there– | 但这还不是最糟的 里面有个人质 |
[17:30] | He’s seen “Die Hard” too many times. | 看多了《虎胆龙威》 |
[17:32] | He’s gonna try and be a hero. | 他总想在那儿充英雄 |
[17:33] | And there’s something else I think you need to know. | 还有件事我觉得你应该知道 |
[17:34] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[17:37] | Emma might actually be telling the truth. | 艾玛说的可能是实话 |
[17:40] | The truth about what? | 什么实话 |
[17:41] | Beckett, I think she’s being framed for murder. | 贝克特 我想她可能是被人栽赃的 |
[17:47] | But what if Emma is right? | 但万一艾玛是对的呢 |
[17:49] | What if someone else wrote those texts | 如果真有人编辑了这些短信 |
[17:51] | and this is all just an elaborate frame-up, | 这只是一个完美的栽赃证据 |
[17:52] | and Emma’s just a patsy? | 而艾玛是无辜的呢 |
[17:53] | Syntax, bro? You’re gonna base Emma’s innocence | 句法 大哥 你居然只因艾玛写短信的方式 |
[17:56] | on how she writes her texts? | 就想说明她是无辜的 |
[17:57] | I’m just saying, it’s possible. | 我是说有可能 |
[17:59] | Look, if we found D.N.A. or prints | 听着 如果我们能在罪案现场发现 |
[18:02] | or fibers at the crime scene, maybe. | DNA 指纹或纤维 这还有可能 |
[18:05] | Sully, we get any usable prints off Emma’s cell phone? | 苏利 我们能从艾玛的手机上提取到有效指纹吗 |
[18:07] | No, but even if we did, | 不 但就算提取到了 |
[18:09] | how could someone else have pulled this off? | 怎么能说明是别人发的呢 |
[18:10] | To use her phone without her knowing, | 要在她不知情的情况下用她的手机 |
[18:12] | Emma would have had to have been unconscious, | 艾玛肯定得处于神志不清的状态 |
[18:14] | so someone could have knocked her out. | 有可能是别人打晕了她 |
[18:16] | She has a scotch every night. | 她每晚都喝酒 |
[18:18] | Someone could have dosed her bottle. | 也可能是在她的酒瓶里下药 |
[18:19] | Or maybe she’s just some crazed fan, | 或者她可能就是个疯狂的粉丝 |
[18:21] | like Kathy Bates in “Misery.” | 就像凯茜·贝茨在《危情十日》中演的 |
[18:23] | You should be happy you didn’t get hobbled. Right? | 你得庆幸你没摔断腿 不是吗 |
[18:29] | Okay. This is your investigation. | 好了 这是你的案子 |
[18:31] | Keep running the case on Emma. | 继续在艾玛身上挖线索 |
[18:32] | – But, captain, I’m– – Let me finish. | -可是 警监 我… -让我说完 |
[18:33] | Look, Mr. Castle, over the years, | 听着 卡塞尔先生 多年来 |
[18:35] | I have learned not to discount your little theories, | 不论你的理论有多离奇 |
[18:37] | no matter how fanciful. | 我已经学会了不去低估它们 |
[18:39] | So why don’t you and Beckett work with Detective Sully, | 你和贝克特与苏利警探合作 |
[18:42] | and let’s see if there’s something to this? | 看看能不能查到什么 |
[18:44] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | -谢谢 长官 -谢谢 |
[18:47] | So, where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[18:49] | By looking into our victim– Angelo Vazquez. | 从我们的被害人 安其罗·瓦奎斯开始 |
[18:53] | Everything here tells the same story. | 所有线索都证明一件事 |
[18:55] | Angelo was a decent guy. | 安其罗是个好人 |
[18:57] | Ten years ago, after some petty B&Es, | 十年前 在小偷小摸后 |
[18:59] | he turned his life around. | 他走上正道 |
[19:00] | He volunteered with at-risk youth, he was well-liked. | 他在高危少年所做志愿工作 很受爱戴 |
[19:03] | He had been recently laid off from his mechanic’s job, | 他最近丢掉了修理工的工作 |
[19:05] | but he was still upbeat. | 但他很积极 |
[19:07] | There’s nothing that explains who killed him or why, | 看不出谁杀了他 也看不出为什么 |
[19:09] | Other than Emma. | 除了艾玛 |
[19:10] | Castle, you’re forgetting about Scarsdale. | 卡塞尔 你忘了斯卡斯代尔 |
[19:12] | You think Emma’s suspicious are true, | 你认为艾玛的怀疑是真的 |
[19:14] | That he was having an affair? | 他有外遇 |
[19:15] | That some woman in Scarsdale killed him? | 斯卡斯代尔的女人杀了他 |
[19:17] | Well, something was going on in Scarsdale. Look at this. | 斯卡斯代尔有线索 你看 |
[19:20] | Three nights ago, | 三晚之前 |
[19:21] | – A resident complained about Angelo’s car. – Why? | -斯卡斯代尔住户投诉了安其罗的车 -为什么 |
[19:27] | How does Sully find anything on this desk? | 苏利怎么在他桌子上找东西的 |
[19:29] | I don’t know. He must have a system. | 不知道 他有自己的系统吧 |
[19:31] | – I think that was once a bagel. – Okay, you know what? | -我认为那原来是个百吉饼 -你知道吗 |
[19:33] | Here we go. | 查一查 |
[19:34] | A Scarsdale resident on overlook road | 斯卡斯代尔眺望路的住户 |
[19:36] | reported Angelo’s license plate to the police. | 将安其罗的车牌报给警方 |
[19:39] | He said the driver spent two hours drinking coffee | 他说司机整整两个小时 自己待在车里 |
[19:43] | alone in his car. | 喝咖啡 |
[19:45] | Two hours drinking coffee alone | 在车里喝两个小时咖啡 |
[19:47] | doesn’t sound like much of an affair. | 不像是有外遇 |
[19:48] | Yeah, but what was Angelo up to? | 是啊 但他想干什么呢 |
[19:52] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:53] | Hey, it’s Sully. | 是苏利 |
[19:54] | There was nothing of interest at Angelo’s apartment, | 安其罗的公寓没有什么有趣的发现 |
[19:57] | But his car is a whole other matter. | 但他的车就是另一回事了 |
[20:00] | Get this. Angelo had a duffel bag | 安其罗有个行李袋 |
[20:04] | filled with tools of the burglar variety, | 装满了行窃用的工具 |
[20:07] | a floor plan to what looks like a house… | 一栋房子的平面图 |
[20:11] | and a manual for a Ramco-4700 alarm system. | 和一个兰柯-4700警报器的说明书 |
[20:15] | I don’t think he was installing home security systems. | 我认为他不是想安装报警系统 |
[20:18] | Angelo was out of work. | 安其罗没了工作 |
[20:19] | Do you think he went back to committing B&E? | 你认为他又重操旧业了吗 |
[20:22] | I only know one person with the answer to that question. | 只有一个人知道这个答案 |
[20:40] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[20:41] | Doc, act like you’re having a seizure. | 医生 你假装癫痫发作 |
[20:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:46] | And then, Sue, you squirt out a few tears, | 然后 苏 你挤出几滴眼泪 |
[20:48] | Beg Emma to help him. | 求艾玛帮他 |
[20:49] | When she does, boom, I take her out, we end this, | 她一帮忙 我就制住她 一切就结束了 |
[20:52] | then we meet at the bar around the corner, | 然后咱在街角的酒吧碰面 |
[20:53] | and the first round’s on me. | 第一轮酒我请 |
[20:55] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:56] | That is the dumbest plan ever. | 这是最烂的计划 |
[20:58] | Fine, I’ll do it by myself. | 算了 我自己动手 |
[21:06] | It’s Castle. | 是卡塞尔 |
[21:11] | And I brought doughnuts. | 我带了甜甜圈 |
[21:13] | Um… gluten-free? | 无麸质的吗 |
[21:15] | Dude, they’re doughnuts. Either you’re in or you’re out. | 老兄 这是甜甜圈 爱吃不吃 |
[21:19] | You find out anything? | 有发现吗 |
[21:21] | Emma, what do you know about Angelo’s trips to Scarsdale? | 艾玛 关于安其罗总去斯卡斯代尔 你知道些什么 |
[21:24] | Nothing. He wouldn’t tell me. | 不知道 他没跟我说过 |
[21:25] | Is it possible he was there casing a house for a burglary? | 他会不会是去踩点 准备入室盗窃 |
[21:29] | Wha–no. That’s ridiculous. | 什么…不 这太荒谬了 |
[21:32] | Do the initials “S.H.” mean anything to you? | 大写字母S.H. 能让你想到什么吗 |
[21:36] | Could someone from Angelo’s criminal past have come back? | 是不是安其罗又开始犯罪了 |
[21:39] | Look, that was all petty stuff when he was a kid, that’s all. | 那只是他年轻时犯的小错 仅此而已 |
[21:41] | Yes, but he wasn’t a kid anymore. | 对 但他不再是个孩子了 |
[21:43] | The stakes were higher. He was out of work. | 风险更高了 他失业了 |
[21:45] | He wanted to surprise you on your birthday, | 想在你生日时给你个惊喜 |
[21:48] | Maybe propose. | 说不定是求婚 |
[21:50] | What if he got into trouble trying to make that happen? | 如果他准备这些的时候惹上了麻烦呢 |
[22:02] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:04] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔人呢 |
[22:05] | He’s not in there, is he? | 他不在里面吧 |
[22:06] | – Why? – We found something. | -怎么了 -我们有发现 |
[22:09] | Something about Emma. | 是关于艾玛的 |
[22:13] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[22:15] | Let these people go. | 放他们走吧 |
[22:17] | It worked. | 已经可以了 |
[22:18] | You got my attention. There’s hope now. | 你把我引了过来 现在有希望了 |
[22:22] | No. | 不 |
[22:24] | Not until my name is cleared. No. | 证明我的清白之前 不行 |
[22:29] | – It’s Beckett. – Go. | -贝克特的 -接吧 |
[22:32] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:33] | Do not react to what I’m about to tell you. | 我告诉你件事儿不要有什么反应 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:36] | Emma has been playing you | 艾玛从头到尾 |
[22:37] | this whole time. | 都在耍你 |
[22:39] | Interesting. Can you elaborate? | 有意思 详细说一下吧 |
[22:40] | Angelo is not her first victim. She’s done this before. | 安其罗不是她手下第一个亡魂了 她以前也杀过人 |
[22:43] | She has a sealed juvie record | 她有一个封存的少年犯罪档案 |
[22:44] | under her original name — Emma Jones. | 记录在原名之下 艾玛·琼斯 |
[22:48] | When she was 16, she killed her foster brother– | 16岁时 她杀了寄养家的兄弟 |
[22:51] | Billy Koss. | 比利·考斯 |
[22:52] | Apparently, she got drunk, | 显然 她喝醉了 |
[22:53] | lured him into their basement, | 把他引到地下室 |
[22:55] | and then stabbed him with a knife. | 然后用刀刺死了他 |
[22:58] | Well, that’s a coincidence. | 那真是巧了 |
[22:58] | Also known as an M.O. Castle, | 也表明了她的惯用手法 卡塞尔 |
[23:00] | It’s exactly what she did to Angelo. | 她就是这么杀死安其罗的 |
[23:03] | She’s unstable. You need to get out of there–now. | 她情绪不稳定 你得赶快离开那里 马上 |
[23:09] | Don’t say another word. | 什么都别说 |
[23:11] | Hang up. | 挂掉 |
[23:13] | She told you about Billy Koss, didn’t she? | 她把比利·考斯的事告诉你了 是不是 |
[23:20] | -Look, Emma… – Back up! | -听着 艾玛 -退后 |
[23:23] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[23:26] | Says the lady pointing a gun at me. | 但你却拿枪指着我 |
[23:27] | You weren’t supposed to find out about Billy Koss. | 你们不该查比利·考斯的案子的 |
[23:30] | I mean, what is the point of a sealed record | 如果警察想查就查 |
[23:32] | when the cops can open it whenever they feel like it?! | 那么封存档案有什么意义啊 |
[23:34] | I’m sure they got a subpoena first. | 他们肯定先拿到了传票 |
[23:36] | And I’m sure they all had a laugh | 肯定也会对那些描述我的形容词 |
[23:37] | off all the adjectives describing me, right? | 拿来说笑 对吧 |
[23:40] | Manic. Bipolar. Violent. Murderer! | 狂躁症 情感两极化 暴力 杀人犯 |
[23:44] | Well, not to be a stickler, | 我不是要较真 |
[23:45] | but “murderer” isn’t an adjective. | 但”杀人犯”不是形容词 |
[23:48] | – I’m not an idiot. – Sorry. | -我不是白痴 -抱歉 |
[23:50] | I just get sarcastic when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候会挖苦别人 |
[23:51] | That’s not what I was talking about. | 我不是在说这个 |
[23:53] | Look, I knew what you were going to think. | 我知道你会怎么想 |
[23:55] | Two deaths happening the exact same way? | 两起命案 同样的犯罪手法 |
[23:59] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. But I am innocent! | 所以我才没告诉你 但我是清白的 |
[24:02] | I didn’t kill Angelo. I didn’t! | 我没杀安其罗 我没有 |
[24:04] | If that’s true, Emma, and you want me to help you, | 如果这是真的 艾玛 你想让我帮你 |
[24:07] | you have to tell me everything. | 就把一切都告诉我 |
[24:22] | When I was 16, | 我16岁的时候 |
[24:24] | I was sent to this foster home. | 被送到这家寄养家庭 |
[24:27] | Twin orphans lived there– | 有一对双胞胎孤儿住在那儿 |
[24:29] | The Koss brothers. | 考斯兄弟 |
[24:31] | Warren and Billy. | 沃伦和比利 |
[24:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:35] | Those two bullied me for weeks. | 他们两个欺负了我好几周 |
[24:40] | Foster parents were in it for the money, | 寄养家父母要出去赚钱 |
[24:42] | so they didn’t care. | 所以他们不关心 |
[24:44] | But then one day, the twins | 但后来有一天 双胞胎 |
[24:46] | were nice to me all of a sudden. | 突然对我很好 |
[24:50] | And I thought they, um… | 我就以为他们 |
[24:53] | I thought they’d finally accepted me, you know? | 我以为他们终于接受我了 |
[24:56] | So we… | 于是我们 |
[24:59] | we went down to the basement. | 一起去了地下室 |
[25:01] | We drank schnapps, and then… | 我们喝了烈酒 然后… |
[25:06] | Billy pulled a knife on me. | 比利拿刀刺向我 |
[25:09] | I was just trying to stop him. | 我只是想阻止他 |
[25:12] | I didn’t mean to… | 不是故意要… |
[25:17] | And then when the cops came… | 后来警察来了 |
[25:19] | Warren lied. | 沃伦撒了谎 |
[25:21] | He said I pulled the knife on them, | 他说是我拿刀刺他们 |
[25:23] | And they just–they just took him at his word. | 警察相信了他的话 |
[25:25] | Which is why you hate cops. | 所以你讨厌警察 |
[25:30] | But I didn’t kill Angelo. | 但我没杀安其罗 |
[25:32] | I didn’t. You have to believe me. | 我没有 你必须相信我 |
[25:35] | I do, Emma. I believe you. | 艾玛 我相信你 |
[25:38] | But why were Angelo and Billy’s deaths | 但为什么安其罗和比利的死 |
[25:42] | staged exactly the same way? | 布置得一模一样呢 |
[25:44] | I have no idea. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[25:46] | It has to be someone who knew something about your past. | 一定是了解你过去的人做的 |
[25:49] | – Yeah. I mean, I guess so. – But who? | -是啊 我猜也是 -那是谁呢 |
[25:53] | Warren Koss. | 沃伦·考斯 |
[25:55] | What better way to get revenge for the death of his brother | 有什么方法能比杀死你男友 |
[25:57] | than by killing your boyfriend | 然后嫁祸给你 |
[25:59] | And pinning the murder on you? | 更能为兄报仇的呢 |
[26:00] | No, it’s not Warren. | 不是沃伦 |
[26:01] | Warren’s doing eight years | 沃伦因为故意伤人 |
[26:03] | up in sing sing for assault. | 在新新监狱服刑8年 |
[26:04] | – You kept track of him? – Of course. | -你一直关注着他 -当然 |
[26:06] | He’s the reason why I changed my name. | 我是因为他才改名的 |
[26:09] | I mean, I have been really careful | 我非常小心 |
[26:10] | about staying off of Warren’s radar | 避开沃伦的生活范围 |
[26:12] | ever since he testified against me in court. | 自从他在庭上指证我杀人之后 |
[26:13] | He almost got me thrown in prison for life. | 差点让我坐一辈子牢 |
[26:16] | If it wasn’t for the sisters | 要不是那些 |
[26:17] | Of St. Helena’s home for children, I– | 圣海伦娜儿童之家的修女们 我… |
[26:19] | Whoa, whoa. Go back. | 慢着 再说一遍 |
[26:21] | – St. Helena’s home for children–where is that? – In Yonkers. | -圣海伦娜儿童之家 在哪 -在扬克斯[纽约郊区] |
[26:24] | The note we found in Angelo’s jacket | 我们在安其罗的外套里 |
[26:27] | said “S.H. off Saw Mill River parkway.” | 发现写着”S.H.在锯木厂河路上”的便笺 |
[26:30] | “S.H.” has to be St. Helena’s. | S.H.指的是圣海伦娜 |
[26:32] | Yonkers is off Saw Mill River parkway. | 扬克斯就在锯木厂河路上 |
[26:36] | Somehow St. Helena’s is connected to this. | 圣海伦娜跟这个联系到一块儿了 |
[26:37] | But I–how? I mean, I haven’t been back there in years. | 但是怎么会 我好久没回那里了 |
[26:42] | I spoke with sister Frances at St. Helena’s. | 我跟圣海伦娜的弗兰西斯修女联系过了 |
[26:44] | She said that there was a break-in three nights ago. | 她说三天前夜里曾有一次非法闯入 |
[26:47] | And they have a Ramco-4700 alarm. | 她们用的是兰柯-4700警报器 |
[26:49] | Ramco-4700. That’s the manual Angelo had in his car. | 兰柯-4700 安其罗车里有它的说明书 |
[26:53] | Why would he break into my old orphanage? | 他为什么要闯入我之前住的孤儿院 |
[26:55] | We have a pretty good idea. | 我们有个靠谱的想法 |
[26:57] | Sister Frances checked the records room. | 弗兰西斯修女检查过了档案室 |
[26:58] | And Emma’s sealed foster care file is missing. | 艾玛密封的收养文件不见了 |
[27:01] | Looks like Angelo stole it. | 看来是安其罗偷走的 |
[27:03] | – Why would he do that? – To find out something about you? | -他为什么这么做 -发现关于你的什么事 |
[27:05] | No, I already told him everything about me. | 不 我已经告诉他我的一切了 |
[27:10] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[27:13] | Guys, let me call you back. | 回头打给你们 伙计们 |
[27:17] | You figured it out? | 你知道原因了 |
[27:20] | I was given up for adoption when I was born. | 我一出生 就被送去领养了 |
[27:24] | Angelo knew I always wanted to find out where I came from. | 安其罗知道我一直想弄清楚自己的身世 |
[27:27] | And that file had your adoption papers | 而那个文件有你的收养信息 |
[27:31] | with your birth parents’ names. | 包括你亲生父母的名字 |
[27:33] | I tried to get ’em in the past, | 之前我试图拿到文件 |
[27:34] | but… they were sealed. | 但是… 文件已经被封存 |
[27:36] | That’s the surprise Angelo was gonna give you tonight… | 这就是安其罗今晚想要给你的惊喜 |
[27:39] | At your birthday dinner. | 在你的生日晚餐上 |
[27:41] | The gift of knowing who your real parents are. | 礼物就是知道你的亲生父母是谁 |
[27:52] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[27:53] | Stop it! Stop it! No! Listen– | 住手 住手 不 听我说 |
[27:57] | Mickey! Aah! | 米奇 |
[27:58] | Drop it! | 住手 |
[28:02] | All units, full breach! Go, go, go! | 所有单位 冲进去 快快 |
[28:05] | God! Oh, my god! I just killed Richard Castle! | 天啊 我杀了理查德·卡塞尔 |
[28:09] | Oh! Oh! N.Y.P.D.! Let me see your hands! | 纽约警察局 双手举起来 |
[28:11] | It was her! It was her! It was her! | 是她干的 是她干的 |
[28:13] | Get him up! Get him up! | 把他带出去 |
[28:14] | We’re gonna need an E.M.T. Right away! Let’s go! Castle! | -我们现在需要急救医生 快点 -卡塞尔 |
[28:17] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[28:19] | Cheeseburgers! | 芝士汉堡 |
[28:21] | Cheeseburgers. | 芝士汉堡 |
[28:25] | It worked. | 真的有效 |
[28:27] | She dotted the “I”! Yeah! | 她射在”I”上了 |
[28:29] | Aah! Chest! Ooh! | 我的胸 疼 |
[28:30] | – That hurts. -Sorry. Yeah, well, getting hit by a projectile | -真疼 -抱歉 当然了 |
[28:33] | traveling at 1,000 feet per second’s gonna sting a bit. | 被每秒一千尺速度运行的子弹射到不疼才怪 |
[28:35] | Yeah, I think that’s gonna leave a mark. | 对 我想应该会留疤 |
[28:37] | All that matters is you’re okay now. | 你没事就好了 |
[28:38] | Oh, I’m better than okay, Beckett. | 我比没事更开心 贝克特 |
[28:40] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[28:45] | She shot you in the chest, | 她往你胸部射了一枪 |
[28:46] | and you still think she’s innocent? | 你还认为她是无辜的 |
[28:47] | No, she shot me in the chest, | 不 她射了我一枪 |
[28:49] | and now I know she’s innocent. | 现在我知道她是无辜的了 |
[28:50] | Thank you. Don’t you see? | 谢谢 你看不出来吗 |
[28:52] | Just like that vest protected me, | 就像避弹衣保护我一样 |
[28:54] | Emma’s adoption papers– | 艾玛的收养文件 |
[28:56] | they’re protecting the killer. | 保护着凶手 |
[28:57] | You know that made no sense, right? | 那完全说不通 |
[28:59] | I-I think what Castle is suggesting | 我想卡塞尔是想说 |
[29:02] | is that one of Emma’s birth parents | 艾玛的亲生父母 |
[29:04] | may be behind all of this. | 也许就是幕后主使 |
[29:05] | That’s why Angelo took those records– | 那也是安其罗拿走记录的原因 |
[29:07] | to find her birth parents. What if he found one of them? | 找到她的亲生父母 如果他找到了其中之一呢 |
[29:10] | Perhaps living on Overlook Road in Scarsdale. | 也许就住在斯卡斯戴尔眺望路上 |
[29:13] | But what if that birth parent didn’t want to be found? | 如果她的亲生父母不想被找到呢 |
[29:17] | What if Emma learning the truth was a threat somehow? | 如果艾玛知道真相对他们来说是个威胁呢 |
[29:19] | Castle, that’s just speculation. | 卡塞尔 这只是猜测而已 |
[29:21] | And if you’re right, we’ll probably never know. | 如果你是对的 我们可能永远不会知道 |
[29:23] | The killer’s most likely destroyed the records by now. | 凶手现在很有可能已经毁掉了记录 |
[29:25] | Unless… Angelo hid them. | 除非 安其罗藏了起来 |
[29:28] | I mean, they were supposed to be a surprise. | 我是说 这本应是个惊喜 |
[29:30] | Head back to Angelo’s place. We need to search it again. | 再去安其罗的住所 我们要再搜查一遍 |
[29:36] | You are aware that you don’t actually | 你有意识到 |
[29:37] | work here anymore, right? | 你已经不是警察了 对吧 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. Old habits. | 对不起 使唤习惯了 |
[29:42] | Okay. Uh, we’ll grab Sully… | 好 我们会让苏利 |
[29:46] | go check again, just in case. | 再去搜查一遍 以防万一 |
[29:47] | But not because you asked me to. | 但不是因为你要求我这么做 |
[29:49] | Okay. ’cause I was actually on my way to… | 是因为我正好要去… |
[29:51] | Okay. So let’s suppose it is one of Emma’s birth parents. | 好的 假设这是艾玛的生日礼物 |
[29:55] | If Angelo’s murder was a setup, | 如果安其罗被谋杀是为了诬陷 |
[29:57] | then how would they know how to stage it? | 他们又怎么会知道如何布置呢 |
[29:59] | I mean, they gave her up for adoption, | 我是说 他们把她送去领养 |
[30:01] | so how would they know about Emma’s violent history? | 那他们怎么知道艾玛的暴力史 |
[30:04] | -Newspaper articles. – No. I checked. | -新闻报道 -不 我查过了 |
[30:05] | Because she was a minor, her name was withheld. | 因为她当时还是未成年人 名字没对外公布 |
[30:07] | So then our killer had to have had access | 那么凶手必须通过其他渠道拿到 |
[30:09] | to Emma’s sealed juvie records. | 艾玛密封的青少年犯罪记录 |
[30:11] | And for that, you need a subpoena. | 这样的话 就需要传票 |
[30:16] | Looks like someone skipped that step. | 看来有人直接跳过这一步了 |
[30:18] | Emma’s sealed records were opened three days ago. | 艾玛的密封档案三天前被打开过 |
[30:21] | By who? | 是谁打开的 |
[30:24] | Julian Carter? | 是朱丽安·卡特吗 |
[30:26] | Hi. I’m Detective Ryan. This is Kate Beckett. | 你好 我是莱恩警探 这位是凯特·贝克特 |
[30:28] | We’re from the 12th. Do you have a second | 我们是十二分局的 能否耽误你些时间 |
[30:29] | to help us out with something? | 帮助我们件事 |
[30:31] | Sure. What’s up? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[30:32] | The system tagged you for opening a file | 系统记录显示你打开了 |
[30:34] | of an Emma Jones. | 艾玛·琼斯的文件 |
[30:36] | Yeah. That’s my job. | 对 这就是我的工作 |
[30:37] | I open files, I close files. | 打开文件 合上文件 |
[30:40] | Right now I’m filing files. | 我正在归档文件 |
[30:44] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:45] | I’m afraid so. You see, it was a juvie file, | 恐怕是的 那是青少年犯罪文件 |
[30:48] | and you didn’t have the court’s permission to unseal it. | 而你没经法庭批准打开了 |
[30:51] | Well, I… sometimes forget to log out of my computer, | 我有时候忘了注销我的电脑 |
[30:54] | -so maybe somebody – just stop it. | -也许是有人 -别狡辩了 |
[30:56] | You’ve already lost your job. Now the only question is | 你已经丢了饭碗 现在的问题是 |
[30:58] | whether you’re losing your freedom, too, | 你是否也会失去自由 |
[31:00] | because I’m about two seconds away from arresting you | 因为我们会以凶手从犯的罪名 |
[31:02] | – for accessory to murder. – W-wait. Wait. Hold on. | -将你逮捕 -等等 等等 |
[31:05] | You better start talking before he pulls out his cuffs. | 在他掏出手铐之前你最好先交代清楚 |
[31:10] | Okay. Okay. Okay! | 好的好的 我说 |
[31:13] | From time to time, I slip information to a lawyer. | 有时候 我会把信息透露给一个律师 |
[31:16] | What kind of information? | 什么样的信息 |
[31:17] | Rap sheets, witness statements, things like that. | 犯罪档案 证人证词之类的 |
[31:19] | What about with Emma? | 那艾玛的事呢 |
[31:20] | Three days ago, the lawyer called, | 三天之前 那个律师打电话给我 |
[31:22] | Said a client wanted all the information | 说他的一个客户要所有 |
[31:24] | that the police had on Emma Riggs. | 关于艾玛·里格斯的警方信息 |
[31:26] | – What for? – He didn’t say. | -有什么目的 -他没说 |
[31:28] | But when I told him that Emma had a juvie file | 但当我告诉他艾玛有青少年犯罪文件 |
[31:31] | under a different last name, | 不过归在不同的姓氏之下 |
[31:32] | He paid me an extra grand to unseal it. | 他又额外付给我一千美元打开文件 |
[31:35] | What’s the name of this lawyer? | 那个律师叫什么名字 |
[31:38] | No, I’m having breakfast with the judge– | 不 我和法官约好了吃午餐 |
[31:39] | Hi, Mr. Vance. I’m Detective Ryan. | 你好 文斯先生 我是莱恩警探 |
[31:41] | Uh, he’s a friend of a friend. | 他是一个朋友的朋友 |
[31:44] | Yeah. And then– | 对 而且… |
[31:46] | He’s gonna need to call you back. | 他会给你回电话的 |
[31:48] | – What is your problem? – Actually, Mr. Vance, | -你脑子有毛病吗 -事实上 文斯先生 |
[31:52] | – You are. – Okay. I’m listening. | -有毛病的是你 -好吧 洗耳恭听 |
[31:55] | On behalf of a client, you paid to have | 你受一名客户所托 通过贿赂 查阅了 |
[31:58] | Emma Riggs’ juvenile records unsealed. | 艾玛·里格斯的少年犯罪记录 |
[32:01] | Buying secured police files is illegal… | 购买封存警方文件是违法的 |
[32:04] | and grounds for disbarment. I would never do that. | 而且会吊销律师资格证 我是绝不会做这种事的 |
[32:06] | Really? Because I have an N.Y.P.D. civilian employee | 是吗 我可是有一位纽约警局文职人员 |
[32:09] | who begs to differ. He’s willing to testify to it. | 他的说辞与你刚好相反 并且他愿意作证 |
[32:12] | Detective, I’m not some ambulance chaser. | 警探 我不是惟利是图的小律师 |
[32:16] | I’m a respected attorney at Kirk Patrick & Young. | 我可是柯帕杨律师事务所受人尊敬的律师 |
[32:19] | So unless you have any real proof of those claims, | 所以除非你能拿出什么实质证据 |
[32:21] | good luck getting any court to take the word | 不然你就别指望任何法庭 |
[32:23] | of a disgraced civilian employee. | 会听信一个渎职的文职人员的证词 |
[32:27] | Mr. Vance, you have a client who’s mixed up in a homicide. | 文斯先生 你的客户现在卷入了一起谋杀案 |
[32:31] | By withholding their name, you’re obstructing justice. | 你拒绝透露他的姓名 就是妨碍司法公正 |
[32:34] | Even if I wanted to, I can’t disclose my client’s name. | 就算我想帮你 我也不能把客户的姓名透露给你 |
[32:37] | As you’re well aware, that falls under privileged information. | 你也清楚地知道 律师和客户之间是有保密协议的 |
[32:46] | Oh, don’t tell me we struck out on the lawyer. | 别跟我说律师那边碰壁了 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[32:50] | So what do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[32:52] | Come on, you guys. If we don’t figure this out, | 拜托 如果我们不想点办法的话 |
[32:54] | Emma is going away for life. | 艾玛就要在监狱里度过余生了 |
[32:56] | What about her scotch bottle? Did the lab report come back? | 她的威士忌酒瓶子怎么样了 检验结果出来了吗 |
[32:59] | Lanie just texted. | 蕾妮刚刚发过信息来 |
[32:59] | There’s no evidence of any drugs or sedatives. | 没有找到任何毒品或是镇定剂的残留 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. It looks like we’re dead in the water. | 抱歉 不过看来我们走投无路了 |
[33:05] | No. Far from it. Guess what we found in Angelo’s apartment. | 不 此言差矣 猜猜我们在安其罗的公寓里找到了什么 |
[33:07] | Angelo’s birthday present to Emma. | 安其罗为艾玛准备的生日礼物 |
[33:09] | I missed it before because it was wrapped. | 我之前没注意到是因为它包起来了 |
[33:13] | – I was…I was gonna have them guess. – Oh, I didn’t… | -我是想让他们猜的 -抱歉 我没 |
[33:16] | According to these adoption papers, | 据这些收养文件显示 |
[33:17] | Emma’s birth mother was a woman named Stacy Moore. | 艾玛的生母是一个名叫史黛西·摩尔的女人 |
[33:21] | She died ten years ago. | 她十年前过世了 |
[33:22] | And her birth father is… | 而她的生父是 |
[33:28] | Espo, is this right? | 埃斯波 这记录是真的吗 |
[33:30] | It’s right. Emma’s dad is Aaron Stokes. | 是的 艾玛的父亲是亚伦·斯托克斯 |
[33:32] | – The real estate developer? – Yeah. | -那个著名的地产开发商吗 -没错 |
[33:34] | He’s considering taking a run at governor. | 他正在考虑竞选州长 |
[33:35] | Yeah, and I wonder how the governor’s mansion | 没错 我想知道州长府邸和他在斯卡斯代尔 |
[33:37] | compares to his big house on Overlook Road in Scarsdale. | 眺望路上的房子比起来哪个更大 |
[33:39] | And let me guess. He’s a client of Kirkpatrick & Young. | 让我猜猜 他是柯帕杨律师事物所的客户 |
[33:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:44] | Looks like Mr. Stokes | 看来斯托克斯先生 |
[33:45] | is gonna be trading in his big house for the… | 要用他的大房子来换 |
[33:48] | big…house. | 另一座”大房子”了 |
[33:58] | You ordered Aaron Stokes in for questioning? | 你们传唤亚伦·斯托克斯来审问 |
[34:01] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:02] | You told us to build our case, and Mr. Stokes is where it went. | 你让我们彻查此案 而我们查到了斯托克斯先生 |
[34:04] | This is a very powerful man | 这可是一个非常权高望重的人 |
[34:07] | who happens to be golfing buddies with the police commissioner! | 而他恰好又跟警督是高尔夫球友 |
[34:10] | So because he has a standing tee time with your boss, | 就因为他跟你的上司是好基友 |
[34:12] | he gets away with murder? | 他就可以逃脱谋杀罪名吗 |
[34:14] | I’m handling the interview. | 我负责审问 |
[34:16] | What — what? No. Sir! | 什 什么 不 头儿 |
[34:17] | This is our case. | 这是我们的案子 |
[34:18] | Yes, And it’ll be your jobs if there’s any blowback. | 没错 一旦出了什么差错 丢工作的也是你们 |
[34:21] | I am not gonna have you two risk your careers. | 我不会让你俩拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[34:25] | Captain, I don’t have a career to risk. | 警监 我用不着担心我的职业生涯 |
[34:28] | How about I back you up in there? | 我跟你一同审问怎么样 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:32] | Captain, I, too, have no career to risk. | 警监 我也不担心 |
[34:34] | Why don’t I — maybe I should… | 我何不 也许我应该 |
[34:38] | You know what I’m gonna do, is I’m gonna stay here. | 这样好了 我就老老实实待在这 |
[34:39] | I think you guys got this handled. | 交给你俩了 |
[34:48] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来 |
[34:50] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗 |
[34:52] | Why do you think you’re in this room, Mr. Stokes? | 不知道就不会安排这间屋子了 斯托克斯先生 |
[34:54] | A room with no recording devices. | 这个房间没有录音或是录影设备 |
[34:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | So what do you want from me? | 那你们到底想问我什么 |
[35:00] | We know that while you were married to your wife… | 我们知道当你跟你太太结婚的时候 |
[35:05] | you were having an affair | 你还跟史黛西·摩尔有外遇 |
[35:06] | with Stacy Moore that produced a baby girl. | 并且你们生了个女孩 |
[35:09] | Her name is Emma Riggs. | 她叫艾玛·里格斯 |
[35:11] | Have you been in touch with her, Mr. Stokes? | 你有跟她联系过吗 斯托克斯先生 |
[35:16] | No, I’ve — I’ve never seen her before. | 不 我之前从来没见过她 |
[35:19] | What about her Boyfriend? Angelo Vazquez. | 那她的男朋友呢 安其罗·瓦奎斯 |
[35:22] | Have you been in touch with him? | 你有跟他联系过吗 |
[35:23] | No. Is Emma in trouble? | 没有 艾玛出什么事了吗 |
[35:25] | Well, you could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[35:26] | She’s under arrest for murdering Angelo. | 她由于谋杀安其罗而被捕了 |
[35:29] | But don’t worry. We know that she’s being framed for that murder. | 但是别担心 我们知道她是被人陷害的 |
[35:33] | Who’s framing her? | 是谁陷害她 |
[35:34] | Did you know that Angelo stole her adoption records | 你知不知道安其罗窃取了她在圣海伦娜儿童之家的 |
[35:36] | from St. Helena’s home for children? | 领养记录 |
[35:38] | St. Helena’s? | 圣海伦娜儿童之家 |
[35:40] | Stacy and I went there to make the arrangements. | 是我和史黛西去那里办的手续 |
[35:44] | What was I supposed to do, tell my wife | 我还能怎样做 告诉我妻子 |
[35:46] | I was having a baby with another woman? | 我跟另外一个女人生了个孩子吗 |
[35:51] | 31 years, and not a day has gone by | 31年了 我没有一天 |
[35:53] | where I haven’t said to myself, “I should try to find her.” | 不对自己说”我应该试着去找她” |
[35:58] | And not a day has gone by where I haven’t then said, | 也没有一天我不对自己说 |
[36:00] | “No, no… | “不 不 |
[36:03] | Maybe tomorrow.” | 还是等明天吧” |
[36:07] | It’s her birthday. | 今天是她生日 |
[36:09] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还是没回答我的问题 |
[36:11] | Did you know that Angelo stole those adoption records? | 你知道安其罗盗取了那些领养文件吗 |
[36:15] | What are you two getting at? | 你们俩想说什么 |
[36:16] | Look at it from our perspective, Mr. Stokes. | 试着从我们的角度想想看 斯托克斯先生 |
[36:19] | The last thing you need right now | 你现在最不需要的 |
[36:21] | is for some love child to emerge and destroy your marriage | 就是突然冒出来一个私生女毁了你的婚姻 |
[36:24] | and any chance of running for public office. | 和你竞选公职的机会 |
[36:26] | Are you suggesting that I had something to do with this? | 你是想说我和此事有关吗 |
[36:29] | We know that Angelo showed up at your home three days ago. | 我们知道安其罗三天前曾去过你家 |
[36:33] | Did you meet him then? | 你那时见过他吗 |
[36:34] | I was in Chicago three days ago. | 三天前我在芝加哥 |
[36:36] | If that is true, then why did you pay | 如果你所言非虚 那你为什么 |
[36:38] | to unseal Emma’s juvenile record? | 要花钱去解封艾玛的青少年犯罪记录呢 |
[36:41] | Where are you getting this? | 你这是听谁说的 |
[36:43] | From your lawyer, Mr. Stokes. | 你的律师 斯托克斯先生 |
[36:45] | What lawyer? | 什么律师 |
[36:47] | Okay, this is borderline police harassment. | 好吧 这简直就是警方骚扰 |
[36:49] | If you continue to hold me here against my will, | 如果你们继续这样违背我的意愿扣留我 |
[36:50] | – you either need to — – Just wait. | -你们就得 -等一下 |
[36:52] | Before you get all lawyer-y, | 在你把律师那套搬出来之前 |
[36:54] | we already know everything. | 我们已经把你的底细都查清楚了 |
[36:56] | Starting with you being Aaron Stokes’ son-in-law. | 首先你是亚伦·斯托克斯的女婿 |
[36:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:59] | So when your in-laws were out of town, | 所以当你的岳父母出城的时候 |
[37:01] | you were staying in their Scarsdale house. | 你就住在他们位于斯卡斯代尔的家中 |
[37:02] | So when Angelo went to go look for Mr. Stokes, | 当安其罗去找斯托克斯先生时 |
[37:06] | He met you instead. | 却遇到了你 |
[37:07] | That’s when he told you the story | 也就是在那时他跟你讲了 |
[37:08] | about Mr. Stokes’ long-lost daughter emma. | 斯托克斯先生失散多年的女儿艾玛的故事 |
[37:11] | L-look. Yes, | 听着 是的 |
[37:13] | I stayed at my father-in-law’s house, | 我住在我岳父家 |
[37:15] | but I’ve never seen this guy before in my life. | 但我这辈子从没见过这个人 |
[37:17] | Are you sure? Because… | 你确定 因为 |
[37:19] | Well, this is security footage… | 这是安保录像 |
[37:22] | from inside Angelo’s apartment building | 来自安其罗的公寓楼 |
[37:25] | taken about an hour after his death down at Emma’s place. | 在他死于艾玛家一小时后拍下的 |
[37:28] | Now wait a minute. Who… who is that? | 等等 这是谁啊 |
[37:32] | That… | 这是 |
[37:35] | That’s you. | 这是你 |
[37:36] | Using Angelo’s keys to get in. | 在用安其罗的钥匙进屋 |
[37:38] | How’d you get those? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[37:39] | Now I can only think of one reason | 我只能想到一个原因 |
[37:41] | that you’d break into in his, uh, apartment, | 就是你闯入他的公寓 |
[37:44] | and that would be to find Emma’s adoption records | 想找到艾玛的收养记录 |
[37:47] | to cover up any link back to your family. | 来掩盖与你家有关的一切联系 |
[37:50] | Now according to this video, | 通过录像所示 |
[37:51] | you were inside that apartment | 你进到了公寓里 |
[37:53] | searching for a good two hours. | 找了足足两个小时 |
[37:56] | Damn… | 糟透了 |
[37:57] | You didn’t think to look… | 你竟然没想到去看看 |
[37:59] | tt the wrapped gift for Emma, | 包好送给艾玛的礼物 |
[38:01] | Did you? | 没想到吧 |
[38:04] | Her adoption records. | 她的收养记录 |
[38:06] | Up until then, your plan was going perfectly. | 直到那时 你的计划一切顺利 |
[38:07] | You spiked Emma’s scotch bottle with knockout drops | 你给艾玛的威士忌里面注入了麻醉药 |
[38:10] | and you swapped it out for an empty one. | 然后换成了空瓶子 |
[38:11] | Th-that was pretty clever. | 这招挺聪明 |
[38:13] | But not so clever to throw the dosed bottle away at your house. | 但没把有药的瓶子从家里扔掉就有点傻了 |
[38:17] | Yeah. We found the bottle in your recycle bin. | 对 我们从你的垃圾箱里找到了瓶子 |
[38:19] | It tested positive for chloral hydrate. | 检测出了水合氯醛 |
[38:21] | Oops again. | 糟透了 又一次 |
[38:23] | All of this is circumstantial. | 这都是间接证据 |
[38:25] | I mean, what could possibly be my motive? | 我是说 我的动机是什么 |
[38:27] | Oh, your father-in-law helped us out with that one. | 你岳父帮我想出来了 |
[38:29] | Your law firm represents the Stokeses. | 你的律师事务所代理斯托克斯家族 |
[38:31] | Now you knew that they were about to transfer | 你知道他们要将 |
[38:32] | a majority of their wealth into a trust | 一大部分财产转到女儿的信托基金里 |
[38:34] | for their daughter– your wife. | 也就是你的妻子 |
[38:38] | And you didn’t want some little orphan Annie | 你不想要什么小孤儿安妮[音乐剧人物] |
[38:39] | coming around, making a claim for half. | 忽然出现卷走一半 |
[38:42] | That’s when you decided to kill the one man who knew the truth | 所以才会决定杀掉知道真相的人 |
[38:45] | and frame it on the unknowing heir. | 再嫁祸到这个不为人所知的继承人身上 |
[38:48] | There’s just one thing that we’re not so sure about. | 只有一点我们不太确定 |
[38:51] | Are you gonna make a deal and plea to murder? | 你打算协议认罪 |
[38:53] | or you gonna take your chances in court? | 还是冒险上庭 |
[38:55] | Do lawyers have lawyers? | 律师有自己的律师吗 |
[39:00] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[39:02] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[39:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:12] | Bullet. | 枪伤 |
[39:13] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[39:16] | Um, I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不要介意 |
[39:19] | but someone wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[39:35] | I’m Aaron. | 我是亚伦 |
[39:39] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[39:42] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:59] | Nice having you back. | 你回来真好 |
[40:00] | Oh, it was nice to be back, even if it was just for one day. | 是啊 真好 虽然只是一天 |
[40:06] | Mr. Stokes. What can we do for you? | 斯托克斯先生 能为你做些什么 |
[40:11] | Earlier, you two were only doing your jobs, | 早前 你们俩只是在做本职工作 |
[40:14] | But I assumed the worst, and I’m… sorry. | 而我却误解了 我很抱歉 |
[40:21] | – Well, how are you doing? – Not really sure. | -现在感觉怎么样 -不确定 |
[40:24] | But I do know this. | 但是我只知道 |
[40:25] | I am going to be there for Emma this time. | 这次我会陪着艾玛 |
[40:28] | No matter what happens at her trial, | 无论她的案子会怎样 |
[40:30] | She’s not going to be alone. | 她都不会一个人孤军奋战 |
[40:32] | Well, I should leave the both of you to your work. | 好了 我该让你们好好工作了 |
[40:35] | Captain, thank you for everything. | 警监 谢谢你做的一切 |
[40:38] | You, too, Detective. | 你也是 探长 |
[40:39] | Uh, actually, I’m not a detective, but… | 事实上 我不是 但是 |
[40:41] | you are not | 你不是吗 |
[40:42] | Oh, she should be | 她应该是的 |
[40:43] | But your golfing buddy’s budget cuts | 但和你一起打高尔夫的小伙伴 |
[40:46] | have gotten in the way. | 因为财政削减阻碍了她回到岗位 |
[40:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:53] | And to think you boys mocked me | 遥想当初 |
[40:55] | when I had this made four years ago. | 我弄这件防弹衣时你们还嘲笑过我 |
[40:57] | I think I’ll have it framed. | 我会把它裱起来了 |
[40:59] | Hey, what does it say about your writing | 你的头号粉丝要杀你 |
[41:00] | when your number-one fan tries to kill you? | 它又能说明你的作品怎么样呢 |
[41:02] | That was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[41:03] | Been one inch higher, it would have been a tragedy. | 再高一点 就是悲剧了 |
[41:05] | But on the bright side, your autographed copies | 不过好的一面就是你们的签名版 |
[41:07] | of “Deadly Heat” would be worth way more. | 《致命希特》就更值钱了 |
[41:10] | – Not funny, Castle. – Little bit funny. | -一点都不好笑 卡塞尔 -有点好笑 |
[41:12] | You know, Beckett, despite your fiance’s near-death, | 贝克特 除了你未婚夫差点死了 |
[41:15] | today was fun. | 今天很有意思 |
[41:17] | Yeah. We miss working with you. | 真想念和你工作的日子 |
[41:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:20] | ’cause I’m back. | 因为我回来了 |
[41:22] | What? What hap–what– | 什么 发生什么 |
[41:24] | What about the commissioner’s hiring freeze? | 那警督的聘任冻结呢 |
[41:26] | Mr. Stokes had a conversation with the commissioner, | 斯托克斯先生和警督谈过了 |
[41:28] | and apparently he found some money. | 很明显 他又找到钱了 |
[41:31] | So you are back. | 所以你回来了 |
[41:33] | Which means… I’m back. | 也意味着 我也回来了 |
[41:35] | Am–am I back? | 我能回来吗 |
[41:38] | Yes. Captain Gates said that you can serve as a consultant again. | 能 盖茨警监说你可以再当顾问 |
[41:42] | But how does that– because now we’re in a– | 但是那个 我们的关系 |
[41:43] | So do we have to hide our relationship, | 我们要隐瞒我们的关系吗 |
[41:45] | to keep it a secret? | 保密吗 |
[41:46] | Uh, well, the commissioner is aware of it | 警督知道了 |
[41:48] | and said that it’s okay as long as we behave professionally | 说只要我们工作时表现专业一点 |
[41:50] | in the workplace, and Captain Gates said that | 就没问题 盖茨警监说 |
[41:52] | that can be our engagement gift. | 就当我们的订婚礼物了 |
[41:55] | Hey, everybody, listen up. | 每个人 听好了 |
[41:57] | Beckett is back! | 贝克特回来了 |
[42:00] | Beckett’s back! | 贝克特回来了 |
[42:04] | And tonight at the Old Haunt, drinks are on the house! | 今晚在”老地方”酒水免费 |
[42:07] | All right! | 好了 |
[42:10] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[42:12] | Uh–whoa! Actually, no, we can’t, not here. | 哦 不行 我们不能 不能在这 |
[42:14] | It’s, uh, inappropriate. This is the workplace. | 不合适 这是工作场合 |
[42:15] | We gotta be professional. | 我们得专业 |
[42:16] | Uh, well, you know, I’m not officially back until tomorrow. | 你也知道 我明天才正式回来呢 |
[42:19] | I see. | 懂了 |