时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, pal, | 伙计啊 |
[00:18] | You can’t cut through here. | 你不能从这儿走 |
[00:19] | – It’s private property. – Sorry about that. | -私人领地 -抱歉 |
[00:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:34] | Oh, Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[00:35] | I wish we could stay like this all morning. | 真希望我们一早上都能这样 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:39] | Among other positions. | 还可以换其他体位 |
[00:41] | Do you know what my favorite position is? | 你知道我最喜欢的体位是什么吗 |
[00:44] | In person. | 面对面 |
[00:48] | Yeah, mine, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[00:50] | You know what? Maybe I can fly up this weekend | 这样吧 我周末可以飞过去啊 |
[00:51] | – if there’s no new cases. – I would so make it worth your while. | -如果没案子的话 -那我一定让你不虚此行 |
[00:56] | Oh, no. It’s the office. | 不要啊 是办公室来的 |
[00:59] | I have to call in. | 我得去了 |
[01:00] | And there goes our weekend tryst. | 周末计划泡汤了 |
[01:01] | No, maybe not. Maybe it’s not a case. | 别急啊 或许不是有案子呢 |
[01:04] | Oh, it’s always a case. | 永远都是有案子 |
[01:05] | Hey, maybe, uh, don’t you want to take | 对了 你上班之前 |
[01:07] | a quick shower before work? | 不去冲个澡吗 |
[01:08] | Maybe you could take the phone in with you. | 或许你可以把手机也带上 |
[01:10] | It is waterproof. | 毕竟是防水的嘛 |
[01:13] | Maybe later. | 晚点的吧 |
[01:14] | I’ll hold you to that. | 我记着了 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:29] | Pi. | 派 |
[01:35] | Morning, dad! | 早啊 老爸 |
[01:36] | I hope Pi and I didn’t wake you. | 我和派没吵醒你吧 |
[01:37] | We’re making smoothies. | 我们在做冰沙 |
[01:39] | And yet for me, not so smooth. | 对我来说不那么好 |
[01:41] | I’ll whip one up for you. | 我也给你做一杯吧 |
[01:42] | – Good morning, all! – Good morning. | -大家早上好啊 -早 |
[01:44] | Ah! Pi, I’ll have my usual. | 派 我还是老样子 |
[01:47] | Anti-aging. | 可以抗衰老 |
[01:49] | – You got it, Mrs. R. – Thank you. | -没问题 R太太 -谢谢 |
[01:58] | Darling, couldn’t you just pretend | 亲爱的 你就不能假装 |
[02:01] | to appreciate Pi’s efforts? | 被派的努力打动了吗 |
[02:03] | What efforts? Half the time, I don’t know | 什么努力 我现在都不知道 |
[02:05] | if I’m smelling our new compost bin | 我闻到的是家里的新堆肥箱 |
[02:06] | or my daughter’s rotting ambition. | 还是我女儿志向腐烂的味道 |
[02:08] | Oh, Richard, she’s 19 years old, and that boy is just–look. | 理查德 她才19 那个男孩不过是…听我说 |
[02:11] | It’s good. She’ll get it out of her system. | 这挺好 她疯一次就没事了 |
[02:13] | I just wish she would get it out of her system faster, | 我只希望这个过程能快点结束 |
[02:16] | and out of my house. | 也让他离开我的家 |
[02:18] | Maybe I should just put my foot down, | 或许我该去表个态 |
[02:20] | show her my stern disapproval. | 让她明白我有多反对 |
[02:21] | Please. Alexis will just rebel, | 别这样 那只会引起阿丽克西斯的叛逆 |
[02:24] | and she’ll want to be with him even more. | 她会更想跟他在一起 |
[02:26] | – So then I should approve? – No, no, no. | -那我该表示认同吗 -不不 |
[02:28] | That’ll just cement the relationship. | 那会让他们稳定下来 |
[02:30] | She’ll be sleeping on the couch with him. | 她会跟他在沙发上睡了 |
[02:32] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我要怎么办 |
[02:34] | Drink your kale blast. | 把甘蓝汁喝了 |
[02:36] | And just ride it out, kiddo. | 忍忍就过去了 |
[02:40] | Is that Charlie Reynolds? | 那是查理·雷诺兹吗 |
[02:42] | – Turn that up. – …police are currently investigating. | -大点声 -警方正在调查 |
[02:44] | Reynolds was an actor, | 雷诺兹是名演员 |
[02:45] | best known as the star of the ’90s TV comedy | 其代表作是90年代的喜剧 |
[02:47] | “2 Cool For School,” | 《跩哥不上学》 |
[02:49] | where he played lovable nerd Dewey Hancock. Oh… | 他扮演了可爱的书呆子杜威·汉考克 |
[02:52] | How awful. | 太可怕了 |
[02:54] | I did a guest spot on that show. | 我还在那部剧里客串过呢 |
[02:56] | That was a simpler time, | 那时多简单啊 |
[02:57] | When Dewey’s catchphrase, “Hubba, hubba,” | 杜威的金句”哈巴 哈巴” |
[02:59] | passed as sparkling dialogue. | 人人都在说 |
[03:01] | In a bizarre twist, the body was found | 令人震惊的是 他的尸体 |
[03:02] | hanging from the hook of a construction crane. | 被吊在一个起重机的钩子上 |
[03:04] | Oh, gruesome. | 太吓人了 |
[03:06] | Yes. If by “gruesome,” you mean awesome. | 你的”吓人”是”太棒了”的意思吧 |
[03:09] | Look. That’s Esposito and Ryan. | 瞧啊 那是埃斯波西托和莱恩 |
[03:12] | This is exactly what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[03:15] | Former child star literally getting the hook. | 前童星插死在钩子上 |
[03:19] | Hoisted on his own petard. | 搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[03:22] | Hung out to dry. | 就那么晾在那儿 |
[03:23] | Okay, I get it. | 我懂了 你又开始双关了 |
[03:28] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[03:30] | He just declined my call. | 他居然没接 |
[03:32] | Looks like Charlie isn’t the only one hung out to dry. | 看来不止有查理被晾在那儿了 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 让让 |
[03:46] | Hey, I was– | 我… |
[03:53] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:54] | Only N.Y.P.D. past this point. | 只有纽约警察可以入内 |
[03:56] | You must be new here. I’m actually– | 你一定是新来的 其实我… |
[03:57] | I know exactly who you are. | 我非常清楚你是哪位 |
[03:59] | Like I said, only N.Y.P.D. past this point. | 但是我说了 只有纽约警察可以入内 |
[04:01] | That’s–th-there– right there. | 这…就他 |
[04:03] | Those are my people right here. Hey, guys– | 他们是我哥们 伙计们 |
[04:04] | – It’s okay, Sully. We got it. – All right. | -没事 苏利 交给我们 -好吧 |
[04:07] | – Thanks. – Hey, Castle. | -谢了 -好啊 卡塞尔 |
[04:09] | Who’s that guy, right? | 那是谁啊 |
[04:10] | Uh, that is detective Grant Sullivan. | 那位是格兰特·苏利文警探 |
[04:12] | As much as we miss Beckett, | 我们虽然想念贝克特 |
[04:13] | – It’s nice to have a new guy to boss around. – Thanks. | -能有个新人呼来喝去总是好事 -谢了 |
[04:17] | What you doing here, bro? | 你跑来干什么 |
[04:18] | Well, you would know if you would have answered my call. | 你要是接了我的电话不就知道了 |
[04:21] | I must not have heard it ring. | 我一定没听见响 |
[04:22] | You rejected it. On live television. | 你拒接了 而且还直播了出来 |
[04:25] | Look, guys, look, I am big enough to overlook that | 伙计们 我大人大量 不会计较这些 |
[04:28] | and still offer to help you guys out. | 我还是愿意帮助二位 |
[04:30] | – Help us out? – This is a high-profile case, | -帮助我们 -这可是起大案啊 |
[04:32] | and I am willing to let you guys exclusively benefit | 我愿意让你们单独享受我 |
[04:35] | from my out-of-the-box crime-solving mind. | 不拘一格的破案头脑 |
[04:39] | And what do you get? | 你又能得到什么 |
[04:40] | Escape from the life at the loft. | 逃脱公寓里坑爹的生活 |
[04:43] | Ah. Sorry, Castle. If Gates were to find out… | 抱歉 卡塞尔 如果盖茨知道了… |
[04:45] | – Yeah. – She won’t! She won’t find out. | -是啊 -她不会的 她不会知道的 |
[04:46] | I happen to know she’s… | 我知道她… |
[04:48] | She’s at a conference in Florida, so… | 她去福罗里达州开会了 |
[04:50] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 你们不会注意到我的存在的 |
[04:55] | A washed-up sitcom star dangling from a hook? | 过气情景喜剧明星挂在钩子上 |
[04:58] | Does it get any better? | 还有比这更好的吗 |
[04:59] | I grew up watching that show. | 我小时候还一直看这部剧呢 |
[05:00] | Charlie Reynolds is highly underrated as an actor. | 查理·雷诺兹是极度被低估的演员 |
[05:03] | “2 Cool For School” is a timeless gem. | 《跩哥不上学》是永恒的经典 |
[05:05] | I seriously doubt that. Not that I’ve ever watched it. | 这我深表怀疑 虽然我并没看过 |
[05:09] | Mr. Castle, you’re back. | 卡塞尔先生 你又回来了 |
[05:11] | But not by popular demand. | 但是并不受欢迎 |
[05:13] | Good to see you, too, Perlmutter. | 见到你也很高兴 帕穆特 |
[05:15] | Do you have a time of death for us? | 能确定死亡时间了吗 |
[05:16] | Uh, between 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. | 晚7点到凌晨2点之间 |
[05:18] | The cause is obvious. He plummeted off the roof | 死因不言而喻 他从屋顶坠落下来 |
[05:21] | and landed on the hook. | 插死在钩子上 |
[05:23] | Possible suicide? | 会是自杀吗 |
[05:24] | Based on the crane’s distance from the building | 从起重机跟大楼之间的距离 |
[05:27] | and signs of struggle on the roof… | 以及楼顶的打斗痕迹来看 |
[05:30] | He was pushed. | 他是被人推下去的 |
[05:33] | What was Charlie Reynolds doing on the roof in the first place? | 查理·雷诺兹为什么要跑到屋顶上去 |
[05:35] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[05:36] | He actually owns an apartment in the building, but he wasn’t living here. | 这栋楼里有间公寓是他的 但他不住这儿 |
[05:39] | Every unit’s been stripped down to the studs, | 这里都被拆得干干净净了 |
[05:40] | so he was staying in a sublet. | 所以他住在一栋转租房里 |
[05:42] | Any family or next of kin? | 他有什么亲人吗 |
[05:43] | On the tv show, yes. In real life, not so much. | 在电视剧里有 但现实生活中就没有了 |
[05:46] | Well, whatever he was doing here, | 不管他在做什么 |
[05:48] | I’ve got unis canvassing to see if anyone saw | 我已经让警员在这一带排查 |
[05:50] | him or anyone else last night in the area. | 询问昨晚是否有人在这一带看到了他 |
[05:55] | I wonder what this means. | 这是什么意思 |
[05:58] | Nine digits. | 九位数 |
[05:59] | Well, given he was pushed off a roof and landed on a hook, | 鉴于他被人推下楼 摔在一个钩子上 |
[06:01] | I’m saying that is not his lucky number. | 那应该不是个幸运数字了 |
[06:04] | Yo, Sully. | 苏利 |
[06:05] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[06:07] | Check out this number and see how it connects with our victim, | 查下这串数字跟被害人有什么联系 |
[06:10] | and let’s start piecing together where he was before he wound up here. | 然后追查一下他死之前都去过哪里 |
[06:12] | I’m on it. In the meantime, I checked his voicemail, | 这就去 我查了他的语音留言 |
[06:15] | and he had a bunch of angry messages yesterday | 他昨天收到一堆愤怒的留言 |
[06:16] | from some chick. | 是一个女人留的 |
[06:18] | Said she would kill him if he didn’t call her back. | 说如果他不打回来 她就杀了他 |
[06:20] | Said she would not be ignored. | 她忍受不了被忽视 |
[06:22] | Aha. A classic rabbit boiler. | 典型的疯狂前女友 |
[06:25] | Stalker, gentlemen. An obsessed fan. | 跟踪狂 先生们 狂热粉丝 |
[06:29] | Do we know who the caller is? | 查清楚她是谁了吗 |
[06:30] | Uh, I traced the number to an address downtown. | 我追踪了号码 显示出市中心的一个地址 |
[06:32] | – Uh, name is, uh… – Geraldine Powers. | -名字叫 -杰拉尔丁·鲍奥斯 |
[06:34] | Ger-geraldine powers. Yeah. | 杰拉尔丁·鲍奥斯 是的 |
[06:36] | I bet she even has a creepy shrine to him. | 我打赌她甚至还把他供了起来 |
[06:41] | I did not kill Charlie Reynolds! | 查理·雷诺兹不是我杀的 |
[06:44] | – But you did threaten to kill him. – Repeatedly. | -但你曾威胁要杀了他 -不止一次 |
[06:47] | And you do seem to have more than a casual interest in him. | 你看起来也对他颇为迷恋 |
[06:51] | Well, of course I do. | 当然 |
[06:52] | I’m the one who kept his show on the air | 是我让他的节目长盛不衰 |
[06:54] | for six seasons. | 整整六季 |
[06:56] | Are you taking any medication? | 你在接受治疗吗 |
[06:57] | I am not delusional. | 我没疯 |
[07:00] | I am Charlie’s agent, nitwit. | 我是查理的经纪人 傻瓜 |
[07:03] | His agent? | 他的经纪人 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:06] | I’ve been running the shows nonstop since I got the news. | 得知噩耗后我一直在看这节目 |
[07:11] | I signed Charlie back in ’92 | 1992年查理出演《跩哥不上学》时 |
[07:14] | when he was on “2 Cool For School.” | 我签下了他 |
[07:17] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[07:18] | Play it cool. Chicks dig mystery. | 放松 小妞喜欢神秘感 |
[07:21] | – Mystery… – Oh, here she comes. | -神秘 -她来了 |
[07:23] | After the show was canceled, the phones stopped ringing. | 节目被砍后 电话不再响个不停 |
[07:26] | Most agents would have dumped his ass, but me? | 大多数经纪人会抛弃他 而我呢 |
[07:29] | I stuck with him. | 我不离不弃 |
[07:32] | Oh, this is the scene! This is where history was made. | 就是这里 这是创造历史的一幕 |
[07:35] | Hey, Lisa… | 嗨 丽莎 |
[07:41] | Hubba, hubba! | 哈巴 哈巴 |
[07:47] | A timeless gem? Really? | 永恒的经典 不是吧你 |
[07:48] | Eh… that was a very… nuanced performance. | 那是很精准的表演 |
[07:53] | Nothing you’re telling me is explaining | 你说的都不足以解释 |
[07:55] | why you threatened Charlie Reynolds. | 你为何要威胁查理·雷诺兹 |
[07:57] | Charlie moved into a sublet | 查理的公寓重新装修期间 |
[07:59] | while his building was being rehabbed. | 他搬进了一间转租的房子 |
[08:01] | And a few days ago, some of his mail | 几天前 他的几封信 |
[08:03] | got forwarded here by mistake. | 被错误地寄到了这里 |
[08:05] | His bank statement showed that he had just made a deposit | 他的银行账户显示他刚存了 |
[08:08] | for 125 grand. | 125000元 |
[08:12] | Charlie could barely cover his rent | 我为查理提供的工作 |
[08:14] | with the jobs I booked. | 仅供他支付房租 |
[08:15] | So… where’d he get the cash? | 那么 这现金是从哪来的 |
[08:19] | Only thing that makes sense is that he booked a gig | 唯一合理的解释是他背着我 |
[08:21] | on the side and cut me out of my commission. | 接了别的活 把我的佣金占为己有 |
[08:24] | Do you have any idea what that gig was? | 你知道是什么活吗 |
[08:26] | No, but… for him to pull in that kind of money… | 不 但他能存这么多钱 |
[08:31] | it had to be something big. | 这活一定不错 |
[08:33] | The key here is that mystery gig. | 问题是这个神秘的工作 |
[08:35] | A down-on-his-luck actor barely scraping by? | 一个过气 勉强度日的演员 |
[08:37] | Maybe he got involved in some shady deal | 也许他卷入了什么阴谋 |
[08:39] | that cost him his life. | 不幸丧命 |
[08:40] | Or someone recognized his true acting talent | 或是有人赏识他的演技 |
[08:42] | and gave him a job. | 给了他一份工作 |
[08:43] | Like some c-list “Where Are They Now?” reality show | 那个充斥三流明星的《他们在哪儿》真人秀 |
[08:46] | where he has to mud-wrestle Danny Bonaduce and Webster | 他必须和丹尼·布纳德斯还有韦布斯特打架 |
[08:49] | just to get a job with Donald Trump. | 才能和唐纳德·特朗普一起工作 |
[08:50] | What happened to Beckett’s desk? | 贝克特的桌子这是怎么了 |
[08:53] | That’s Sully’s desk now. | 现在是苏利的桌子了 |
[08:55] | Oh, uh, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[08:57] | sorry if I came on a little strong back at the scene. | 抱歉在现场时我有些冒犯 |
[08:59] | I’m still trying to get the lay of the land here. | 我还在努力融入这里 |
[09:01] | Detective Beckett left some big shoes to fill. | 接贝克特探长的班可不容易 |
[09:04] | Yeah, she did. I see you filled her desk. | 确实 不过你倒是成功地把她的桌子堆满了 |
[09:06] | Mr. Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔先生 你在这里做什么 |
[09:09] | Captain Gates, I’m–I-I– | 盖茨警监 我 |
[09:11] | I-I thought you were at a conference. | 我以为你去开会了 |
[09:14] | It ended a day early. | 提前一天结束了 |
[09:15] | But you wouldn’t even know that | 你肯定是查看了我的行程 |
[09:17] | unless you were checking up on me. | 不然你是不会知道的 |
[09:19] | Oh. I see what’s happened here. | 我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[09:21] | This man has insinuated himself | 他厚着脸皮回来 |
[09:24] | into the Charlie Reynolds investigation, hasn’t he? | 就是为了调查查理·雷诺兹的案子 是吧 |
[09:27] | And you let him. | 你们还同意了 |
[09:28] | Well, news for you, Mr. Castle. | 告诉你 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:30] | You are not N.Y.P.D. | 你不属于纽约警察局 |
[09:32] | And you no longer have a reason for being here. | 没有理由再留下来 |
[09:35] | This is our murder case. | 这是我们负责的谋杀案 |
[09:36] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[09:39] | – Beckett. – This is our case now. | -贝克特 -现在归我们负责了 |
[09:51] | I have a letter from the attorney general | 这有一封司法部长的信 |
[09:52] | authorizing our taking point on this case. | 授权我们接管这个案件 |
[09:54] | May I see that, please? | 我能看一下吗 |
[09:56] | Wh– what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[09:58] | Me? What am I doing–what are you doing here? | 我 我来干什么 你来干什么 |
[10:00] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming to town? | 你怎么不告诉我你回纽约了 |
[10:01] | I was gonna surprise you. | 本想给你个惊喜的 |
[10:02] | Well done. | 真好 |
[10:04] | Then perhaps you should brief the team. | 那么就请你给我们简单介绍下情况吧 |
[10:07] | Good morning. I am agent McCord. | 早上好 我是麦考德探员 |
[10:10] | Of course you know Agent Beckett. | 你认识贝克特探员 |
[10:12] | We are joining this investigation, | 我们要参与调查 |
[10:14] | so we need access to all information | 需要知道与查理·雷诺兹死亡 |
[10:17] | regarding Charlie Reynolds’ death. | 相关的一切信息 |
[10:19] | Which is Feds speak for you’re pushing us out. | 按照调查局的说法 这是你们挤兑我们 |
[10:21] | No, you’ll continue to work the case. | 不 你们继续调查 |
[10:22] | You’ll just be reporting to us. | 只不过要向我们汇报 |
[10:24] | Uh, why is the murder of an ex-sitcom star | 为什么一个前情景喜剧演员的谋杀案 |
[10:26] | a federal case? | 会成为联邦案件 |
[10:30] | We’re not at liberty to say. | 我们不便透露 |
[10:32] | No–wait, let me get this straight. | 等等 让我把话说明白 |
[10:34] | You want us to continue investigating, | 你想让我们继续调查 |
[10:36] | report everything to you, | 向你们报告所有情况 |
[10:38] | but you’re not going to tell us why you’re here? | 你们却不告知来这里的原因 |
[10:40] | It’s need-to-know. | 需者方知 |
[10:42] | We’ll be setting up in the conference room. | 我们要借用一下会议室 |
[10:43] | We’ll need any preliminary reports | 我们需要所有的初步报告 |
[10:45] | and all of Reynolds’ personal electronics– | 以及雷诺兹的个人电子产品 |
[10:48] | phones, iPads, computers. | 手机 平板电脑和电脑 |
[10:51] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢你们的合作 |
[10:55] | We’ll use the victim’s phone and computer data | 我们要用死者的手机和电脑数据 |
[10:57] | to reconstruct what he was up to | 重建他死前二十四小时 |
[10:59] | in his last 24 hours. | 都做了什么 |
[11:00] | And by the way, D.C. made it clear | 特区说得很清楚 |
[11:02] | that they want us to send it to them. | 调查结果要发给他们 |
[11:04] | Why do they want the data? | 他们要这些数据做什么 |
[11:06] | They didn’t say. They rarely do. | 没说 一贯如此 |
[11:11] | That’s got to bother you. | 这一定让你很困扰吧 |
[11:12] | We don’t always get the whole picture. | 我们不可能知道所有事 |
[11:14] | Comes with the territory. | 在特区工作就这样 |
[11:24] | Maybe we should go over there and just | 我们是不是该过去 |
[11:26] | invite ’em in for some coffee, you know? | 请她们喝杯咖啡 |
[11:28] | We are not serving them coffee. | 才不要 |
[11:30] | You bought this espresso machine for the N.Y.P.D. | 这咖啡机是你买给纽约警察局的 |
[11:33] | – This is N.Y.P.D. coffee only. – Come on, guys. | -只能给纽约警局的人喝 -拜托 伙计们 |
[11:37] | – That’s a little harsh. – Harsh? | -这有点过分了 -过分 |
[11:39] | Beckett’s a judas. | 贝克特是犹大 |
[11:40] | Her and her partner just hijacked our case. | 她和她搭档抢了我们的案子 |
[11:43] | Whose side are you on? | 你是哪边的 |
[11:45] | Your side. Guys, I’m… I’m on your side. | 这边 当然是你们这边的 |
[11:48] | Hey, Ryan, isn’t it a little weird | 莱恩 是不是有点奇怪 |
[11:50] | that Castle shows up the same day | 卡塞尔出现的同一天 |
[11:53] | that Agent Beckett takes over? | 贝克特探员就来了 |
[11:55] | Yes. It’s quite a coincidence. | 是啊 真巧合 |
[11:57] | No. It’s not. It’s not a coincide–that– | 不 不是巧合 |
[12:01] | Yeah, well… no, actually, yes, it’s a coincidence. | 是 不 还真是个巧合 |
[12:04] | Maybe you and Beckett are in on this together. | 没准你和贝克特是一伙的 |
[12:07] | – Maybe… – What? | -没准 -什么 |
[12:08] | You are her inside man. | 你是她的内应 |
[12:10] | You… are judas’ judas. | 你是犹大的犹大 |
[12:13] | No–guys–no, I swe– | 不 伙计们 我发 |
[12:15] | I swear. Come on. You know me. | 我发誓 咱们认识这么久了 |
[12:17] | I’m watching you, Castle. | 我会盯着你的 卡塞尔 |
[12:20] | Perlmutter’s got something for us. | 帕穆特说有发现了 |
[12:23] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走 -好 |
[12:28] | After a complete examination, I was able to narrow | 经过仔细检查 我把死亡时间区 |
[12:30] | time of death to between 11:30 and 1:30. | 缩为11:30到1:30之间 |
[12:34] | And… perimortem bruising on the arm and shoulder | 手臂和肩膀上的死前淤青 |
[12:38] | is consistent with signs of a struggle. | 表明有搏斗的迹象 |
[12:40] | So Charlie fought back before he was thrown off the roof? | 查理被推下去之前有过抵抗 |
[12:43] | Yes. But… | 对 但是 |
[12:45] | the most fascinating discovery resides in here. | 最有趣的发现在这里 |
[12:50] | Which is? | 这是 |
[12:51] | An unusually large quantity | 我从被害人的鞋底取出来的 |
[12:52] | of fresh bird excrement that I extracted | 新鲜鸟粪 |
[12:55] | from the tread of the victim’s shoes. | 粪量异常的大 |
[12:58] | Uh, no… I’ll take your word for it. | 不用了 我相信你 |
[13:00] | Okay, so he stepped in some pigeon– | 他进过鸽子… |
[13:02] | Sure. Only it didn’t come from pigeons. | 对 只不过这不是鸽子粪 |
[13:05] | A painstaking analysis proves | 仔细分析之后发现 |
[13:07] | that this is none other than chicken poop. | 这其实是鸡屎 |
[13:10] | Not a lot of that in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿很不常见 |
[13:12] | Maybe Charlie’s mystery job had something to do with chickens? | 也许查理的秘密工作和鸡有关 |
[13:15] | Well, after “2 Cool For School,” | 《跩哥不上学》那种烂剧之后 |
[13:18] | almost anything is a step up. | 干什么都是一种进步啊 |
[13:19] | – Now– – What else you got for us? | -喂 -还有什么发现 |
[13:22] | I’m afraid that’s all I’m authorized to tell you at this time. | 目前 我只有权利说这么多 |
[13:28] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[13:29] | Even Perlmutter’s answering to the Feds now. | 连帕穆特都得听联调局的 |
[13:31] | We’re being iced out of our own case. | 我们在自己的案子上被架空了 |
[13:32] | Guys, maybe there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation | 也许她们保密 |
[13:34] | for all this secrecy. | 是有合理的原因的 |
[13:39] | That’s– you… guys are right. | 你们说的对 |
[13:42] | This is outrageous! | 这真令人发指 |
[13:46] | Hey, yo, Sully, any leads on Charlie’s mystery job? | 苏利 查理的秘密工作有线索了吗 |
[13:49] | Nothing that explains that 125 grand. | 没有可以解释那125000美金的 |
[13:51] | The only thing I’ve been able to dig up so far | 我目前查到的唯一线索是 |
[13:53] | is some personal appearance trips to Russia | 在过去几年间 |
[13:54] | over the last few years. | 他去过几次俄国 |
[13:55] | Russia? | 俄国 |
[13:56] | Oh, yeah. “2 Cool For School” is huge over there. | 《跩哥不上学》在那边很火 |
[13:58] | Dewey is to Russia what David Hasselhoff is to Germany. | 杜威在俄国就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫在德国 |
[14:01] | Oh, I-I did catch a break off his credit card. | 我还在他信用卡上有所发现 |
[14:03] | I got a line on a cab | 他出事那天 |
[14:05] | that picked Charlie up the day he got killed. | 有辆出租车去接过他 |
[14:06] | Where’d it take him? | 送他去哪里 |
[14:07] | His sublet. But here’s the kicker. | 他的转租房 关键在于 |
[14:08] | Another dude hopped in the backseat, | 另外一个人也上了车 |
[14:10] | and the two of them got in a huge fight. | 他俩打了起来 |
[14:11] | Did you get a description? | 有相貌描述吗 |
[14:12] | Uh, no. Better. I got a name. | 没有 有更好的 知道名字 |
[14:14] | His former co-star Ramon Russo. | 是他以前的合作演员 雷蒙·罗素 |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah. He played the Jock Marco, right? | 对 他演体优生马克 |
[14:19] | So… you have seen the show. | 原来你也看过 |
[14:22] | Just caught it by accident once. It was… | 就是偶尔看过一眼 |
[14:24] | Oh. Well, then as you might know, | 那也许你知道 |
[14:26] | not only did Ramon play Marco, but word is, | 不仅雷蒙演过马克 还有传言说 |
[14:28] | they hated each other. | 他们憎恨对方 |
[14:29] | Maybe that feud led to murder. | 也许就是不和才导致了谋杀 |
[14:34] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[14:37] | I tried to walk away, but he pushed me first. | 我本来想走的 但是他先推了我 |
[14:41] | I didn’t mean to kill him, I swear. | 我不想杀他的 我发誓 |
[14:43] | Ramon Russo? | 雷蒙·罗素 |
[14:48] | My apologies, you guys. | 抱歉了 大伙儿 |
[14:50] | I’m telling you, this happens to me all the time, | 跟你们说 这种事经常有 |
[14:52] | whether I’m out there on the street, | 不管是我在外面 |
[14:54] | or here teaching class. | 还是在这里上课 |
[14:56] | So, how can I help you fellas? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:58] | You want a… an autographed picture, what? | 你们是想要签名照片还是什么 |
[15:00] | How about some of your time? | 借用你一些时间如何 |
[15:02] | Maybe even decades of it. | 可能要几十年 |
[15:04] | I’m telling you, Charlie’s death is a personal tragedy for me | 查理的死 对我个人来说是个悲剧 |
[15:07] | and a huge loss for the acting community, | 也是演员界的巨大损失 |
[15:09] | and I’ll do anything I can to help you find | 我会尽一切所能帮助你们 |
[15:11] | whoever did this to him. | 抓住凶手 |
[15:13] | We understand you shared a cab ride with him yesterday. | 我们了解到你昨天和他一同搭坐出租车 |
[15:15] | That’s right. We… we left work together. | 是的 我们一起收工 |
[15:17] | Oh. You worked with him? | 你和他一起工作 |
[15:19] | On what? And did it involve chickens? | 干什么 和鸡有关吗 |
[15:22] | Chickens? No! we were doing “2 Cool For School.” | 鸡 不是 我们在拍《跩哥不上学》 |
[15:26] | But that show’s been off the air for 20 years. | 但那部剧已经停播20年了 |
[15:28] | No, man. We’re doing a reunion movie. | 不是 我们在拍重聚电影 |
[15:30] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[15:32] | I mean, this is just the first we’re hearing of it. | 这还是我们第一次听说 |
[15:34] | It’s on the down-low. You know, we all had to sign | 拍摄是保密的 我们都签了 |
[15:36] | those confidentiality agreements. | 那种保密协议 |
[15:38] | But to be honest… | 实话实说 |
[15:40] | I had a lot of other projects in the works. | 我本来有很多其他剧 |
[15:42] | Charlie begged me to do it. | 是查理求我来拍的 |
[15:44] | He said, you know, it’d be fun | 他说 我们这些兄弟 |
[15:45] | to get the old gang back together, you know? | 再聚在一起会很有趣的 |
[15:47] | Even with all the bad blood between you two? | 即便你们两个不和吗 |
[15:49] | I mean, wasn’t your character– Marco– | 你的角色马克 |
[15:51] | originally supposed to be the star of the show? | 最开始的设定不是主演吗 |
[15:52] | And then Dewey caught fire, stole the spotlight. | 杜威火了 抢了风头 |
[15:56] | Stole your spotlight. | 抢了你的风头 |
[15:58] | We were kids back then. | 我们那时候还小 |
[15:59] | I mean, that show did a lot of great things for all of us. | 那部剧让我们都受益良多 |
[16:02] | Whatever issues we had, | 不管我们有什么矛盾 |
[16:04] | we buried the hatchet a long time ago. | 我们很久之前就冰释前嫌了 |
[16:06] | Not according to your cabbie. | 你的出租车司机可不是这么说的 |
[16:08] | He said the two of you got into a big fight. | 他说你们两个打起来了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I lost my temper because he was wasting my time. | 是 我生气了 因为他在浪费我的时间 |
[16:14] | He was disrespecting the craft. | 他消极怠工 |
[16:16] | Charlie didn’t know any of the lines. | 查理记不住台词 |
[16:18] | I mean, I’m telling you, he was never like that. | 他以前从不这样 |
[16:20] | He was–he was always real good | 他一向 |
[16:22] | with that kind of stuff, you know? | 很擅长记台词什么的 |
[16:24] | You’re saying there was something going on with Charlie. | 你是说查理有心事 |
[16:26] | Definitely. | 绝对有 |
[16:27] | It started a couple days ago. | 两三天前开始的 |
[16:28] | He started showing up anxious and tired. | 他开始变得很焦虑 很疲倦 |
[16:31] | And I asked him what was wrong, but he wouldn’t say. | 我问过他怎么了 他不肯说 |
[16:35] | Where were you last night between 11:30 and 1:30? | 昨晚11:30到1:30你在哪里 |
[16:39] | So Ramon’s girlfriend Yasmine confirms the story. | 雷蒙的女朋友亚斯明证实了他的话 |
[16:42] | He was home all nights running lines with her. | 他昨晚一直在家和她对台词 |
[16:43] | Lines like, “I’m the biggest deal to ever walk these halls.” | 比如说”我是这里最牛逼的人” |
[16:47] | Ramon slipped me a signed copy of the script– | 雷蒙给了我一份签名的剧本 |
[16:49] | “2 Cool For School— Those Who Can’t, Teach.” | 《跩哥不上学: 一事无成去教书》 |
[16:52] | Really? Well–well, what’s the storyline? | 真的吗 情节是什么 |
[16:54] | Dewey and Marco are back at Bayview High as faculty. | 杜威和马克回到湾景高中当老师 |
[16:57] | Dewey is the brainy science teacher, | 杜威是聪明的科学老师 |
[16:59] | While Marco is reliving his glory days as the football coach. | 马克重拾光辉岁月当了橄榄球教练 |
[17:02] | Oh, no. When Dewey runs into | 不 当杜威在休息室 |
[17:04] | the sexy German teacher– Mrs. Pozman– | 遇见性感的德语老师 |
[17:06] | in the break room, he says… | 波兹曼夫人时 他说 |
[17:08] | – “Hubba, hubba.” – “Hubba, hubba.” | -哈巴 哈巴 -哈巴 哈巴 |
[17:10] | “Hubba, Hubba.” | 哈巴 哈巴 |
[17:15] | Anyway, I, uh, talked to the office staff at the movie set, | 我和片场的工作人员谈过了 |
[17:18] | and not only has Charlie been acting weird lately, | 查理不仅最近表现得很怪 |
[17:20] | but two days ago, he sweet-talked the accountant | 而且两天前 他哄着会计 |
[17:22] | into letting him look over the books. | 让他看了账本 |
[17:24] | Why would the star care about the budget of the show? | 明星为什么在乎剧组预算呢 |
[17:26] | I don’t know, but the accountant told me | 不知道 不过会计说 |
[17:28] | that Charlie said he’d found irregularities. | 查理发现了不合法的地方 |
[17:30] | And get this. He made her swear | 听好了 他逼她发誓 |
[17:32] | not to tell the film’s producer Hank Harper | 不能告诉制片人汉克·哈勃 |
[17:34] | that he’d been poking around. | 他四处打听 查探 |
[17:36] | Hank Harper? I’ve heard of him. | 汉克·哈勃 我听过这个人 |
[17:38] | Rumor was he chased a director off set | 有传言说他拿球棍 |
[17:40] | with a baseball bat. | 追打过一个导演 |
[17:41] | Check this out. Though he’s never been convicted, | 看这个 虽然罪名从未成立过 |
[17:44] | Hank Harper has faced numerous charges of | 但汉克·哈勃面临着 |
[17:46] | embezzling money | 多起挪用公款的控诉 |
[17:48] | from the films that he’s worked on. | 都来自他经手的电影 |
[17:49] | If Charlie would have found out that Hank | 如果查理发现汉克 |
[17:50] | was skimming money from the movie… | 在挪用电影经费 |
[17:52] | Then maybe Hank gave Charlie the hook. | 也许汉克解雇了查理[给了他一钩子] |
[17:58] | According to the production office, | 制作办公室的人说 |
[17:59] | Hank Harper’s somewhere here on this set. | 汉克·哈勃在片场的某个地方 |
[18:02] | What could they even be filming if the star is dead? | 主角都死了他们怎么还在拍 |
[18:04] | Probably the scenes without Dewey. | 可能是没有杜威的戏份 |
[18:05] | Or scenes that explain why he’s not in the whole movie. | 或是解释他为什么没出现的戏份 |
[18:08] | Or he’s back from the dead. | 或是他死而复生 |
[18:09] | The Zombie Apocalypse version. Now that I would watch. | 僵尸末日版 那我可要看一看了 |
[18:11] | No, look, right there. | 你看 |
[18:15] | There’s another one. | 还有一个 |
[18:18] | They must be re-casting the part. | 他们肯定是在重新选角 |
[18:20] | What? There’s only one Dewey Hancock. | 搞什么 杜威·汉考克是独一无二的 |
[18:22] | Yeah? Tell him that. | 是吗 跟他去说 |
[18:24] | Action! | 开拍 |
[18:25] | Dewey, thanks for giving up a friday night | 杜威 谢谢你腾出周五晚 |
[18:27] | to chaperone the dance with me. | 陪我监管舞会 |
[18:29] | I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[18:31] | Hubba, hubba. | 哈巴 哈巴 |
[18:32] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[18:34] | “hubba, hubba” is not just a catchphrase, | “哈巴 哈巴”不仅仅是一句口头禅 |
[18:36] | It is the essence of your character. | 它是这个角色的精髓 |
[18:39] | “hubba, hubba” comes from here, not here. | “哈巴 哈巴”发自内心 而不是用大脑 |
[18:42] | And, Svetlana, make him work for the “hubba, hubba.” | 斯维特拉娜 让他找到”哈巴 哈巴”的感觉 |
[18:46] | No! No! | 不不 |
[18:47] | Forget it. Please. Come on. You tried this before. | 算了吧 拜托 你已经问过了 |
[18:49] | – The answer’s no. – Hank Harper. | -不行 -汉克·哈勃 |
[18:51] | It’s too late, pretty boy. | 你来晚了 帅哥 |
[18:52] | We already cast the muscular P.E. teacher. | 肌肉男体育老师的角色已经选定了 |
[18:56] | N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警局 |
[18:58] | We’re here about Charlie Reynolds. | 我们是为了查理·雷诺兹的死来的 |
[19:00] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我再联系你 |
[19:03] | Charlie was a great kid, a real pro. | 查理是个好孩子 行家里手 |
[19:05] | Working with him reminded me of the pictures I did with Pacino. | 跟他共事让我回忆起跟帕西诺共事的时光 |
[19:08] | You worked with Al Pacino? | 你跟阿尔·帕西诺共事过 |
[19:10] | Barry Pacino. No relation. | 巴里·帕西诺 不过毫无关系 |
[19:13] | Every bit as talented, and taller. | 一样有本事 长得还更高 |
[19:15] | If you have such a high opinion of Charlie, | 既然你对查理的评价这么高 |
[19:16] | how come you’re already replacing him? | 为什么找人替换他 |
[19:18] | Look, you gotta understand, | 你们得明白 |
[19:19] | there’s a lot of money at stake here. | 利益攸关 |
[19:20] | The show must go on. | 演出必须继续 |
[19:22] | Ah! I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[19:24] | My book “Nikki Heat” got made into a movie a few years back. | 我的小说《妮基·希特》几年前拍成电影了 |
[19:26] | Didn’t that go straight to DVD? | 不是直接发行DVD了吗 |
[19:28] | There were script issues. | 剧本有些问题 |
[19:30] | And… casting issues and directing issues. | 还有…选角问题和导演问题 |
[19:32] | Did Charlie have any problems with anyone on set? | 查理跟片场工作人员有冲突吗 |
[19:35] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[19:36] | Everybody loved him. What’s not to love? | 人人都喜欢他 没理由不喜欢啊 |
[19:39] | He took a look at the accounting books recently. | 他最近查看了会计账簿 |
[19:41] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[19:42] | Can’t imagine. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 猜不出来 喂喂 |
[19:44] | – Easy. – Well, we might. | -小心点 -我们知道 |
[19:45] | Maybe Charlie thought somebody was skimming money. | 也许是查理认为有人中饱私囊 |
[19:48] | Yes, we heard about your penchant for creative bookkeeping. | 我们听说你喜欢做假账 |
[19:53] | Wait. You think I killed him? | 慢着 你们以为我杀了他 |
[19:56] | Well, if Charlie found out that you were up to your old tricks, | 如果查理发现你故技重施 |
[19:59] | it would be motive. | 这就是杀人动机 |
[20:00] | First of all, I was here all night doing script changes. | 首先 我整晚都在这里改剧本 |
[20:03] | Plus I may have been caught with my hand in the cookie jar in the past, | 再说以前的话我可能稍微揩点油 |
[20:05] | but I’m not stupid enough | 但现在我不会那么傻 |
[20:07] | to steal from the Russians. | 去从俄国佬手里偷钱 |
[20:09] | The Russians? | 俄国佬 |
[20:10] | Yeah, they’re financing this picture. | 是啊 是他们投资的 |
[20:12] | They want to make this into a franchise. | 他们想把它做成系列电影 |
[20:13] | This is my meal ticket! | 这可是我的饭票 |
[20:15] | So if there’s anything hinky with the books, | 所以如果账簿有哪里不妥的 |
[20:16] | it’s not ’cause of me. | 跟我无关 |
[20:18] | Yeah, well, we’re not gonna take your word for that. | 我们不会相信你的一面之辞 |
[20:20] | We’re gonna need to see those books. | 我们要看看账簿 |
[20:21] | Oh, oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | They’re all yours. | 都给你们 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | We’re gonna need one of these hats, too. | 我们还要一顶帽子 |
[20:29] | You know what I don’t get? | 我有一点不明白 |
[20:31] | You’re wearing that hat. There’s a lot you don’t get. | 你戴着那顶帽子 不明白的东西多了 |
[20:33] | Let’s say Hank did embezzle money | 假设汉克真的挪用了公款 |
[20:34] | and killed Charlie to silence him. | 然后杀了查理封口 |
[20:35] | Why are the feds involved? | 联调局怎么牵扯进来了 |
[20:37] | Maybe it has something to do with the Russians. | 可能跟俄国佬有关系 |
[20:39] | Well, if we knew the feds’ angle, | 如果我们掌握了联调局的切入点 |
[20:40] | we’d have a leg up on solving this. | 就能占据先机了 |
[20:42] | Sorry, guys, I have yet to come up with | 不好意思 我还没想出 |
[20:44] | a crazy genius… theories yet. | 疯狂超赞的想法 |
[20:48] | You don’t need to, | 不需要 |
[20:49] | not when you can go directly to the source. | 你可以直接接触消息源头 |
[20:51] | Get Beckett to give us the lowdown. | 让贝克特告诉我们内幕 |
[20:53] | Okay, wait a minute– | 等一下 |
[20:54] | We get much-needed case information, | 我们得到急需的案件资料 |
[20:56] | you get to clear up any lingering doubts about your loyalty. | 你能解决纠结不清的忠诚问题 |
[20:59] | Everybody wins. | 双赢 |
[21:00] | Okay, guys, no, I can’t do that, all right? | 好吧 伙计们 我不能这么做 |
[21:02] | After D.C., we promised we wouldn’t– | 特区那事之后 我们保证不 |
[21:04] | We did you a solid getting you on this case, Castle. | 我们帮你争取到参与这个案子 卡塞尔 |
[21:07] | It’s time to pay up. | 这人情是时候还了 |
[21:10] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[21:11] | This is my fiancee. | 她是我未婚妻 |
[21:13] | Okay? What does it say about our future | 好吗 如果我频频越界 |
[21:15] | if I keep pushing the boundaries? | 会影响我们的未来啊 |
[21:17] | Castle, your whole relationship is built | 卡塞尔 你们的关系就建立在 |
[21:20] | on a foundation of your boundary pushing. | 你各种越界之上 |
[21:25] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[21:34] | I got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[21:36] | I just wanted to check in with you. | 我就是想跟你见见面 |
[21:37] | You know, it must be weird for you | 换了身份 |
[21:38] | being back here at the precinct, | 回到局里办案 |
[21:40] | – working a case. – Yeah. Yeah, it is. | -很怪吧 -是啊 |
[21:43] | Yeah. Especially since Mccord’s little gag order | 特别是自从麦考德下达禁言令 |
[21:45] | prevents you from accessing | 不让你接近 |
[21:47] | your most effective investigative tool… | 最得力的破案工具 |
[21:50] | Me. | 我 |
[21:51] | Yeah, you are a tool, all right? | 好吧 你是工具[混蛋] |
[21:54] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[21:56] | She’s not here right now, | 趁她现在不在 |
[21:57] | so what’s the harm in giving me a little tidbit? | 透点消息给我没什么大碍吧 |
[22:05] | This is a bribe. | 你这是在行贿 |
[22:06] | Castle, you’re bribing me with a latte? | 卡塞尔 你用一杯拿铁向我行贿 |
[22:10] | No, I am not. | 没有 我没有 |
[22:11] | Come on. Don’t be ridiculous. | 得了 别说笑了 |
[22:13] | This is low, even for you. | 太下作了 即使是对你来说 |
[22:15] | Look, I can solve this. | 听着 我能解决这个案子 |
[22:16] | I just need a little more to go on. | 只是需要更多信息接着查 |
[22:18] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[22:19] | You’re not gonna Castle me on this one. | 你别跟我来这套 |
[22:21] | Okay, she’s coming. | 她过来了 |
[22:22] | Just nod once if it’s about the Russians, | 如果跟俄国佬有关就点一下头 |
[22:23] | twice if it’s about something else. | 如果关于其他事就点两下头 |
[22:26] | Twice. About something else. | 两下 是关于其他事 |
[22:29] | Three times. What’s– | 三下 那是 |
[22:31] | What does th– what does that mean? | 那是…什么意思 |
[22:32] | What–how come– I don’t know what that means. | 什么…为什么…我不明白 |
[22:34] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:34] | We got a lead. Let’s go. | 有线索 我们走 |
[22:37] | See you, Castle. | 再见啦 卡塞尔 |
[22:38] | What does th– what does three nods mean? | 点三下头是什么意思 |
[22:46] | Well? | 如何 |
[22:48] | I tried, but… | 我试过了 但是… |
[22:49] | She won’t talk to me about the case. | 她不肯告诉我案子的事 |
[22:51] | Well, where did the two of them go just now? | 那她们两个要去哪 |
[22:52] | Yeah, she wouldn’t tell me that, either. | 她也没告诉我 |
[22:54] | Hey, I was just– | 我只是 |
[22:55] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在不想理你 |
[22:57] | Hey, guys, I think we found something | 伙计们 我们找到一些 |
[22:58] | in these books Charlie was looking into. | 查理所看账簿上的线索 |
[23:00] | I went over them, and there’s no signs | 我都看过了 |
[23:02] | of any financial shenanigans. | 没有商业诈骗的迹象 |
[23:03] | The balance sheet seems kosher, but, um, | 资产负债表看上去很干净 但是 |
[23:06] | check out this ledger entry. | 看看这个分类账条目 |
[23:08] | That is the number we found in Charlie’s pocket. | 这个数字跟查理口袋里找到的一样 |
[23:11] | This must be that irregularity that Charlie was talking about. | 这就是查理口中的异常部分 |
[23:13] | But what does it mean? | 但这是什么意思呢 |
[23:14] | Well, it corresponds to an invoice number | 这是从俄罗斯运来的 |
[23:16] | for a shipment of camera equipment for the movie | 电影摄像设备的 |
[23:18] | sent over from Russia. | 发票号码 |
[23:19] | What makes that an irregularity? | 这有什么异常的 |
[23:21] | Well, for one thing, it’d be a lot cheaper | 首先 在这里租摄像机 |
[23:22] | just to rent cameras here. | 便宜多了 |
[23:23] | Not only that, | 不仅如此 |
[23:24] | but the shipment was sent to a warehouse in Brooklyn… | 货物还运到了布鲁克林的一家仓库 |
[23:26] | which happens to be right next to a chicken processing plant. | 隔壁正好是一家鸡加工厂 |
[23:29] | Which explains the poop on Charlie’s shoes. | 这就解释了查理鞋上的粪便了 |
[23:31] | Charlie went to that warehouse right before he was killed. | 查理被杀之前去了那间仓库 |
[23:34] | Maybe whoever killed him came from there. | 也许凶手也去了那 |
[23:40] | Looks deserted. | 看起来是个废弃仓库 |
[23:41] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean that it is. | 是 但并不代表真的被废弃了 |
[23:43] | This place could be teeming with bloodthirsty cossacks. | 这里可能涌现一大群残忍的哥萨克人 |
[23:47] | – Do you have an extra gun? – Not for you. | -你还有枪吗 -没你的份 |
[23:53] | At least we know we’re in the right place. | 至少我们来对地方了 |
[23:54] | I definitely stepped in something. | 我肯定踩到了什么东西 |
[24:05] | Hey, guys, I found it. | 伙计们 我找到了 |
[24:07] | I found the shipment. Same invoice number. | 我找到了货物 一样的发票号 |
[24:16] | It is just camera gear. | 只是一些摄像器材 |
[24:18] | Wait a minute. It’s a false bottom. | 等等 这是个假底 |
[24:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:27] | My mother always said that the film business was tough. | 我妈总说电影生意很难做 |
[24:30] | That’s why the Russians are financing that dumbass movie. | 这就是为什么俄罗斯人为这部愚蠢的电影筹资 |
[24:32] | They’re using the production to smuggle in illegal weapons. | 他们利用拍电影走私非法武器 |
[24:35] | It’s like “Argo,” but with guns. | 就像《逃离德黑兰》 只是换成了枪 |
[24:36] | Put the gun down and show me your hands! | 放下枪 双手举起来 |
[24:39] | Now turn around slowly. | 现在慢慢转身 |
[24:45] | What the hell are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[24:47] | We’re finding the guns you’re looking for. | 我们找到了你们在找的枪 |
[24:50] | What guns? | 什么枪 |
[24:52] | You didn’t know about the guns? | 你们不知道枪的事吗 |
[24:55] | We came here to observe and report. | 我们此行是为了观察和汇报 |
[24:57] | We don’t know any more about this case than you do. | 关于这件案子我们没你们知道的多 |
[25:00] | Well, then how did you guys get here? | 那你们怎么会到这 |
[25:02] | By retracing our victim’s movements. | 通过重现被害人的行踪 |
[25:04] | He came here the day he died. | 他被杀那天来过这 |
[25:06] | He must have come across these guns. | 他肯定是无意间发现这些枪 |
[25:07] | I’ll contact the A.T.F., have them secure the weapons. | 我会联系烟草火器与爆炸物管理局保护这些武器 |
[25:10] | Not so fast, Clarice. | 别这么快 克拉丽斯 |
[25:12] | We’re the ones who found ’em, | 这是我们找到的 |
[25:14] | So N.Y.P.D.’s gonna be the one booking these into evidence. | 所以纽约警察会把这些归为证据 |
[25:16] | That’s where you’re both wrong! | 你们都错了 |
[25:19] | These guns aren’t going anywhere. | 这些枪哪也不会去 |
[25:24] | Put your weapon down now. | 放下你的武器 |
[25:26] | You’re the jogger. The guy who found the body. | 你是那个慢跑者 发现尸体的人 |
[25:29] | Just put the gun down. We’re federal agents. | 放下枪 我们是联邦探员 |
[25:32] | I’m a federal agent, too. | 我也是 |
[25:33] | Name’s Ethan Wright. I’m C.I.A. | 我叫伊森·怀特 中情局的人 |
[25:36] | Have Mario Lopez here make the call. | 让拉丁壮男打个电话 一切就清楚了 |
[25:39] | Assuming you are who you say you are, | 就算你说的一切属实 |
[25:41] | why would the C.I.A. be involved? | 中情局为什么牵涉其中呢 |
[25:43] | Charlie Reynolds was working for us. | 查理·雷诺兹在为我们做事 |
[25:44] | I recruited him two years ago. | 两年前我雇了他 |
[25:46] | Dewey was a spy? | 杜威是个间谍 |
[25:48] | We used him to infiltrate the family of Anton Renkov. | 我们利用他渗入安东·伦科夫家族 |
[25:50] | Anton Renkov? I know that name. | 安东·伦科夫 我听说过 |
[25:52] | He’s the most notorious gangster in all Russia. | 在俄罗斯他是臭名远昭的黑帮老大 |
[25:55] | He’s also a major fan of “2 Cool For School.” | 他也是《跩哥不上学》的狂热粉丝 |
[25:57] | That’s why Charlie was taking all those trips to Russia. | 那就是为什么查理去俄罗斯的原因 |
[26:00] | That’s right. They love him there, | 没错 那里的人喜欢他 |
[26:01] | So I approached him about using those trips | 所以我找到他 希望利用他 |
[26:03] | to gather intel on Renkov and his organization. | 收集伦科夫及他的黑帮组织的情报 |
[26:06] | Charlie didn’t hesitate. He was good. | 查理毫不犹豫答应了 他是个好人 |
[26:08] | Turned out he was a better actor | 事实上他的演技 |
[26:09] | than most people gave him credit for. | 比大部分人想的要好 |
[26:10] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[26:12] | Yo. This guy checks out. | 这家伙身份核实了 |
[26:14] | Thank god. My arm. | 谢天谢地 胳膊快麻了 |
[26:15] | So Anton Renkov was using the movie | 这么说安东·伦科夫利用这部电影 |
[26:18] | as a front to smuggle arms into the U.S. | 做为幌子为俄罗斯黑帮 |
[26:21] | for the Russian mob. | 走私武器进美国 |
[26:22] | And Charlie’s job was to find those guns. | 而查理的任务就是找到这些枪 |
[26:24] | More or less. | 差不多是这样 |
[26:26] | He contacted me a couple of days ago. | 几天前他联系了我 |
[26:28] | He told me that he’d located the shipment. | 告诉我他已经找到了货物 |
[26:30] | We set up a meet so we could get him a G.P.S. tracker | 我们安排了会面 打算给他一个GPS追踪器 |
[26:33] | to attach to the guns. | 安防在枪支上 |
[26:34] | When he didn’t call, I started looking for him. | 他没打电话给我 我开始找他 |
[26:37] | Would have been nice if you told us sooner. | 你可以早点告诉我们的 |
[26:38] | What can I say? It was need-to-know. | 怎么说呢 需者方知 |
[26:40] | We needed you to monitor the investigation | 我们需要你监控这次调查 |
[26:42] | So N.Y.P.D. didn’t get too close to the Russians | 以防纽约警察惊动俄罗斯人 |
[26:45] | to compromise our operation. | 从而损害我们的行动 |
[26:46] | We also figured you might lead us to the weapons, | 我们也想到你们会指引我们找到军火 |
[26:48] | which you did. | 你们真的找到了 |
[26:49] | So… what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[26:51] | We hope that Renkov sends the guns on | 我们希望伦科夫拿走这些枪 |
[26:53] | to wherever they’re going… | 不论这些枪去往何地 |
[26:55] | So we can track them. | 我们就可以追踪它们 |
[26:57] | And you guys walk away. | 而你们可以走了 |
[27:00] | I can’t believe Charlie was spying | 不敢相信查理被派去 |
[27:01] | on Anton Renkov and his organization. | 安东·伦科夫和黑帮组织身边做间谍 |
[27:03] | – Any of them look familiar? – Yeah. | -有没有哪个熟面孔 -有 |
[27:05] | I saw about three of those Russians on the movie set. | 我看到三个俄罗斯人出现在电影片场 |
[27:08] | Mm-hmm. And according to interpol, | 根据国际刑警那边的资料 |
[27:09] | all of them got criminal records back in the motherland– | 他们在本国都有犯罪记录 |
[27:11] | Assault, murder, all kinds of bad stuff. | 袭击 谋杀 坏事做尽 |
[27:14] | I bet one of them found out that Charlie was a spy, | 我猜他们其中一个发现了查理是个间谍 |
[27:15] | and they killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[27:16] | Especially since we know that Charlie | 尤其当我们知道 |
[27:18] | was followed to the warehouse. | 查理去仓库的时候被跟踪 |
[27:20] | Based on what? | 基于什么 |
[27:22] | We tracked Charlie’s movements | 我们通过查理的手机信号 |
[27:24] | by triangulating the cell towers that his phone pinged off, | 三角定位追踪查理的行踪 |
[27:27] | and then we used that time stamp | 之后我们用时间标志 |
[27:29] | to pull satellite footage of the warehouse. | 拿到了仓库的卫星录像 |
[27:32] | How’d you guys get there? | 你们怎么找到那的 |
[27:34] | Chicken poop. | 鸡粪 |
[27:37] | Well, whatever works. | 不管怎么找到的 |
[27:38] | We knew someone was following him. | 我们知道有人跟踪他 |
[27:40] | That’s what I’d investigate. | 这就是调查的方向 |
[27:42] | Actually, we need to hit pause on the investigation. | 事实上 我们要暂停调查了 |
[27:44] | Word just came down from D.C. | 特区那边下通知了 |
[27:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:46] | C.I.A. doesn’t believe Renkov knows Charlie was a mole. | 中情局不相信伦科夫知道查理是间谍 |
[27:49] | They think the Russians would have moved the weapons | 他们认为俄罗斯人会转移那些武器 |
[27:51] | If they knew. | 如果他们知道的话 |
[27:51] | Well, we’re not interested in the weapons. | 我们对那些武器没兴趣 |
[27:53] | We just want to solve his murder. | 我们只是想破谋杀案 |
[27:54] | And D.C. Has a problem with that. | 特区对此也有问题 |
[27:56] | You talk to these Russians, it could kick up some dust, | 你们跟俄罗斯人谈话 会打草惊蛇 |
[27:58] | set off their alarms about Charlie Reynolds | 引起他们对查理·雷诺兹的警觉 |
[28:00] | and jeopardize the C.I.A. operation. | 这会影响中情局的行动 |
[28:02] | Okay. So by “pause,” what you really mean is “stop.” | 那你的暂停调查意思就是停止调查 |
[28:07] | I know how you feel, | 我知道你的感受 |
[28:08] | but this case intersects with national security issues. | 但这个案子牵涉到国家安全 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry, but it’s over. | 我很抱歉 但一切都结束了 |
[28:30] | Got your text. What time’s your flight? | 收到你的短信了 你几点的飞机 |
[28:32] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[28:34] | So listen. | 听着 |
[28:34] | I’m, uh, sorry about that whole bribe thing. | 关于收买你那件事我很抱歉 |
[28:38] | I should have known you were incorruptible. | 我早该清楚你是清廉的 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[28:42] | Well, then allow me to try and corrupt you | 那么 允许我试着带坏你 |
[28:46] | A little later at my place, | 待会儿在我家 |
[28:48] | Where we can finally have some alone time. | 我们终于可以二人世界 |
[28:52] | And by “alone time,” I mean you and me and… | 我说的二人世界 指的是你和我 |
[28:55] | My mother and Alexis and… Pi. | 还有我妈和阿莱克西斯还有…派 |
[29:01] | That… | 这个 |
[29:02] | That sounds… crowded. | 听起来有点挤 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:06] | You know what? Why don’t you just give me a call | 等你们破了这个案子 |
[29:08] | after you guys have solved the case? | 给我打个电话 |
[29:10] | Didn’t you hear McCord? The case is wrapped. | 你没听麦考德说的吗 案子结束了 |
[29:15] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:24] | This whole “greater good” thing blows. | “牺牲小我”什么的最操蛋 |
[29:26] | Charlie died serving his country. | 查理是为国牺牲的 |
[29:28] | He deserves justice. | 他应该得到公道 |
[29:29] | What happened to Beckett? She used to understand that. | 贝克特怎么了 她以前明白这个道理的 |
[29:31] | I think she still does. | 我认为她依旧明白 |
[29:42] | This must be the satellite footage | 这个应该就是贝克特所说的 |
[29:43] | Beckett was talking about. | 卫星摄像 |
[29:45] | And there’s Charlie entering the warehouse. | 这里拍到查理走进仓库 |
[29:49] | Uh, gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[29:51] | I take it you’re finishing up paperwork on the case | 我猜你们是在处理那个已经结束调查的 |
[29:54] | that you are no longer investigating? | 案子的文书工作 |
[29:57] | – You bet. – Yes, sir. – Absolutely. | -没错 -是的 头 -必须的 |
[29:58] | Good. Carry on. | 很好 继续吧 |
[30:04] | Okay. You see him? | 看到这个人了吗 |
[30:06] | Beckett was right. Charlie was followed. | 贝克特说的没错 查理被人跟踪了 |
[30:09] | And look, he’s wearing a baseball cap to be incognito. | 而且他还带着棒球帽做伪装 |
[30:12] | Not incognito enough. Check out the design on that hat. | 隐藏得不够深呀 你看帽子上的图案 |
[30:15] | Just like the… | 就跟我拿的那顶 |
[30:18] | “2 Cool For School” crew hat that I got. | 《跩哥不上学》的剧组帽子一样 |
[30:20] | The one you made fun of. | 那顶被你取笑的帽子 |
[30:21] | So whoever followed Charlie came from the movie set. | 所以跟踪查理的人是剧组里的人 |
[30:27] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 |
[30:28] | Guys, nobody at the production office | 伙计们 剧组上的人都说 |
[30:30] | saw Charlie being followed. | 没看到有人跟踪查理 |
[30:32] | But soon as he was done filming for the day, | 但是那天他录影一结束 |
[30:34] | a P.A. gave him a ride to a bodega in Brooklyn. | 就让私人助理开车送他去了布鲁克林的一个杂货铺 |
[30:36] | That bodega — five blocks from the warehouse. | 那个杂货铺离仓库只有五个街区 |
[30:39] | This is the security cam footage from outside the bodega. | 这是杂货铺外面的摄像头的监控录像 |
[30:41] | And based on the time stamp, | 根据时间 |
[30:42] | this is when the P.A. dropped Charlie off. | 私人助理正是这个时候把查理送到那 |
[30:46] | That’s him. There he is. | 来了 是他 |
[30:49] | Okay… | 好的 |
[30:51] | and… | 接着 |
[30:52] | there’s our guy in the crew hat. | 之后就是戴帽子那家伙了 |
[30:54] | I can’t quite make out his face. | 看不清他的脸 |
[30:57] | Try a different angle. | 换个角度试试 |
[31:00] | Ah, I’m gonna try zooming in. | 我拉近画面试试 |
[31:04] | That’s the actress from the movie. | 那是电影里的女演员 |
[31:06] | Wait a minute. She’s not just an actress. | 等一下 她不只是个演员 |
[31:09] | She’s also Svetlana Renkov. | 她还是斯维特拉娜·伦科夫 |
[31:12] | She’s Anton’s niece. | 她是安东的侄女 |
[31:14] | Hubba, hubba. | 哈巴 哈巴 |
[31:17] | So basically your people did exactly | 也就是说你们的人做了 |
[31:19] | what I told them not to do? | 我明确说明不要做的事 |
[31:20] | You put us in a difficult spot when you decided | 当你认为中情局的行动 |
[31:22] | that the C.I.A.’s agenda was more important | 比破谋杀案更重要的那刻起 |
[31:25] | than solving a murder? | 我们就已经骑虎难下了 |
[31:26] | I didn’t decide anything. Orders came down. | 这不是我的决定 我也只是听命而行 |
[31:28] | This is not my first rodeo | 这不是我第一次 |
[31:30] | dealing with the folks down in D.C. | 对付华府来的人了 |
[31:32] | Soon enough, | 很快 对于你们来说 |
[31:33] | the name “Charlie Reynolds” will be a distant memory for you. | 查理·雷诺兹就消失在记忆的长河里了 |
[31:36] | But not for us. | 但是我们则不会 |
[31:37] | He may not have had a grieving mother | 也许他没有伤心欲绝的母亲 |
[31:39] | or a wife waiting for him, | 或是妻子在家等候 |
[31:42] | but his killer should not go unpunished. | 但是他的凶手仍应得到惩罚 |
[31:45] | Regardless, | 不管怎么说 |
[31:47] | I can’t let you take a run at Svetlana Renkov. | 我都不能让你们去审问斯维特拉娜·伦科夫 |
[31:51] | Look, the whole reason | 中情局之所以停了这个案子 |
[31:52] | the C.I.A. is shutting this case down | 就是因为他们坚信 |
[31:54] | is because they are convinced that the Russians | 俄国佬还不知道 |
[31:57] | didn’t realize that Charlie was a spy. | 查理是个间谍 |
[31:59] | But Anton’s niece following Charlie | 但是安东的侄女在跟踪他 |
[32:01] | seems to contradict that. | 这似乎跟他们的结论不符 |
[32:03] | And if the Russians did get on to Charlie, | 而且如果俄国佬真的盯上了查理 |
[32:05] | wouldn’t the C.I.A. want to know | 中情局应该也希望知道 |
[32:06] | that their mission is compromised? | 他们的行动暴露了吧 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:10] | In the spirit of containment… | 为了控制住局面 |
[32:16] | let’s talk to Svetlana. | 我们去找斯维特拉娜聊聊吧 |
[32:20] | You followed him. | 你跟踪了他 |
[32:21] | You followed him to the warehouse. | 你跟踪他到了仓库 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:24] | Why did he go there? | 他为什么要去仓库 |
[32:29] | He was looking for guns. | 他在找枪 |
[32:31] | And that was when you realized… | 你也正是在那个时候意识到 |
[32:34] | he was about to betray your family, | 他要背叛你的家人 |
[32:35] | and so you told them. | 所以你就告密了 |
[32:37] | I told no one. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[32:38] | You didn’t even tell your uncle Anton | 你甚至没告诉你的叔叔安东 |
[32:40] | – or your other relatives? – No. | -或是其他亲戚吗 -没有 |
[32:42] | I knew Charlie was a spy, | 我知道查理是间谍 |
[32:44] | but I never said so to my family. | 但我从来没跟家人透露过 |
[32:46] | I would die first. | 我宁愿先死 |
[32:48] | We were in love. | 我和查理相爱了 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[32:54] | I can show you our love letters. | 我可以拿我们的情书给你看 |
[32:57] | You mock Dewey, but not only was he a secret agent, | 你笑话杜威 可他不仅仅是秘密特工 |
[33:00] | look at that. | 还抱得美人归 |
[33:02] | He was a stud. | 他风流倜傥 |
[33:03] | It’s Romeo and Juliet… | 这简直就是罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[33:05] | with a nerdy Romeo. | 只不过罗密欧是个书呆子 |
[33:06] | And a smokin’-hot Russian Juliet. | 而朱丽叶是个超级火辣的俄国妹 |
[33:08] | We fell in love the moment we met. | 我们是一见钟情 |
[33:11] | For two years, I only saw Charlie | 两年来我只有在查理 |
[33:12] | when he came to Anton’s parties in Russia. | 来俄国参加安东的派对时才有机会见他 |
[33:15] | He knew I wanted to get away — | 他知道我想逃离 |
[33:18] | away from that life. | 逃离那种生活 |
[33:19] | So when Anton paid for the movie, | 所以当安东投资这部电影时 |
[33:21] | Charlie said it was a-a perfect chance | 查理说这是我来美国 |
[33:23] | for me to come here, for us to be together. | 我们俩团聚的绝佳机会 |
[33:26] | Okay, if all of that’s true, | 如果你说的都是事实的话 |
[33:27] | then why did you trail him to the warehouse? | 那你又为什么要跟踪他到仓库去呢 |
[33:30] | To beg him not to look for those guns. | 我想求他不要去找那些枪 |
[33:32] | I was afraid my family would find out. | 我担心我的家人会发现 |
[33:36] | And did they? | 事实上呢 |
[33:37] | No. If they knew, I would be dead, too. | 没发现 不然的话我也死定了 |
[33:39] | I told him to stop, but Charlie wouldn’t listen to me. | 我叫查理罢手 但他不肯听我的 |
[33:42] | He said he had to finish this one last mission | 他说在我们消失之前 |
[33:45] | before we disappeared. | 他必须完成这个最后的任务 |
[33:47] | What do you mean, disappeared? | 你说消失是什么意思 |
[33:49] | We were going to run away and start over. | 我们准备私奔然后重新开始 |
[33:51] | We were supposed to leave today, | 我们原定在今天离开的 |
[33:53] | get away from my family, get a fresh start. | 逃离我的家庭 重新开始 |
[33:57] | Charlie wanted to leave everything behind — | 查理想抛下过去的一切 |
[34:00] | the spying, the acting, | 间谍工作 演艺工作 |
[34:02] | the stupid character of Dewey. | 和杜威那个愚蠢的角色 |
[34:03] | What about his apartment? He just spent a lot of money | 那他的公寓呢 他可是刚花了一大笔钱 |
[34:06] | renovating it. | 重新装修呢 |
[34:07] | He was leaving that, too. | 也不要了 |
[34:11] | I mean, he could have gone to the roof | 他可能忍不住 |
[34:12] | for one last look at the place, say good-bye. | 想要再最后看一眼那个地方 道个别 |
[34:15] | He didn’t have to. He knew it was in good hands. | 他用不着 他知道公寓会有人照顾的 |
[34:18] | He was giving it to a friend. | 他把它赠给了一个朋友 |
[34:19] | That’s why he was there that night. | 所以他那晚才会在那 |
[34:22] | Who’s the friend? | 那位朋友是谁 |
[34:28] | I can’t believe it. | 这太难以置信了 |
[34:31] | It’s not who I would have expected. | 真没想到是他 |
[34:36] | He was hiding in plain sight this whole time. | 他一直躲在我们眼皮底下 |
[34:44] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[34:47] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:53] | Now, Ramon, you told us | 雷蒙你之前跟我们说 |
[34:55] | that you had other projects in the works, | 你除了这部电影外还有别的工作 |
[34:58] | that you did the reunion move as a favor to Charlie. | 你说你接拍完全是为了查理 |
[35:01] | For old times’ sake. | 看在旧情义的份上 |
[35:02] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友就该这样 |
[35:04] | That doesn’t make me a killer. | 但我并不是个凶手 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Well, we looked into these, um, | 我们调查了一下 |
[35:08] | other projects, and, well, this is what we found. | 你所谓的其它工作 我们发现 |
[35:11] | You’ve been working the graveyard | 你在东环球安保公司 |
[35:12] | at Global East Security for four years. | 当了四年的墓地看守员 |
[35:16] | Well, you know, acting has its, uh, | 演艺事业嘛 |
[35:18] | ups and downs, you know? | 有起有落 |
[35:20] | I knew I’d get back in the game soon enough. | 我知道我会很快重回演艺圈的 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Especially if playing the football coach | 是啊 特别是当在《跩哥不上学》里 |
[35:24] | on “2 Cool For School” | 扮演足球教练 |
[35:25] | turned out to be a recurring gig. | 成了稳定的工作 |
[35:27] | Plan was to make sequels, but if Charlie bailed, | 本来是想拍续集的 但如果查理退出 |
[35:30] | there wouldn’t be any. | 就拍不成了 |
[35:31] | You’d be back to working security. | 你就又得回去当保安了 |
[35:34] | I didn’t hurt Charlie. I have an alibi. | 我没有伤害查理 我有不在场证明 |
[35:37] | Well, yeah… not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[35:39] | See, your girlfriend admitted to us | 你看 你女友承认 |
[35:41] | that she lied for you. | 她为你说了谎 |
[35:42] | She also mentioned that | 她同时承认 |
[35:43] | you borrowed her credit card that night. | 那晚你借了他的信用卡 |
[35:45] | Yeah, it turns out that you used it to charge a cab ride… | 我们发现你用那张卡消费了一趟出租车之旅 |
[35:48] | To Charlie’s building. | 去查理的住处 |
[35:50] | You never told us that Charlie was gonna let you | 你从未告诉我们查理打算让你 |
[35:51] | stay at his apartment, because you knew | 住他的公寓 因为你知道 |
[35:54] | it connected you to the crime scene. | 那会将你与犯罪现场联系起来 |
[35:58] | I can explain, okay? I can explain everything, all right? | 我可以解释清楚一下 好吗 |
[36:01] | – It’s over, Ramon. – No, no, no, no, no. Look. | -都结束了 雷蒙 -不不 听着 |
[36:02] | He was doing a scene, and after that, he told me he was leaving. | 他拍了一场戏 之后他说他要离开 |
[36:05] | And I don’t mean just for the day. | 不是暂时离开 |
[36:06] | He was leaving for good. | 是再也不回来了 |
[36:08] | He wanted a fresh start. | 他想重新开始 |
[36:09] | He had been out of work as long as me. | 他跟我一样没工作好久了 |
[36:13] | And now we had a shot at doing these movies. | 现在我们有机会拍电影 |
[36:15] | You don’t walk away from that kind of opportunity, | 不能就这样放弃机会 |
[36:17] | that kind of money! | 不要这工钱 |
[36:20] | How did you end up on the roof? | 你怎么会出现在房顶 |
[36:21] | ’cause he asked me to meet him there! | 他约我在那见面 |
[36:23] | So I thought maybe he’d changed his mind, so I went. | 我以为他改变主意了 就去了 |
[36:28] | So there we were, looking at the great view. | 我们站在那儿 看着风景 |
[36:31] | And he’s saying to me that I can stay at his place for free. | 他说我可以免费住在他的公寓 |
[36:35] | I don’t want no charity! | 我才不要他的怜悯 |
[36:38] | I don’t want to be house-sitting. | 我才不要给他看房子 |
[36:40] | I wanted my career back, and he ruined it! | 我想找回我的演艺事业 他毁了一切 |
[36:42] | So you just snapped. | 于是你就发怒了 |
[36:43] | You know, when I was on the show, | 当我演那部剧时 |
[36:45] | I had money–for girls, for cars, for clothes, | 我有钱 姑娘 好车 名牌衣服 |
[36:48] | for whatever, and then, bam, all it’s gone. | 找啥有啥 突然 一切都没了 |
[36:53] | And nobody tells you how it feels when it’s gone, you know? | 没有提醒你一无所有的感觉 |
[36:58] | Plenty of people around you to help you spend it, though. | 倒是有一帮人在你身边帮你花钱 |
[37:09] | I just wanted my old life back. | 我想回到那种生活 |
[37:20] | We’re getting a full confession, | 我们拿到了完整的认罪 |
[37:22] | thanks to you, in large part. | 很大程度上 多亏了你 |
[37:27] | Don’t be a stranger, Agent Beckett. | 别忘了我们 贝克特探员 |
[37:29] | Drop by and see us sometime. | 有时间 回来看看 |
[37:31] | Thank you, sir. I will. | 谢谢 长官 我会的 |
[37:37] | Why is Svetlana still here? | 斯维特拉娜怎么还在 |
[37:40] | The C.I.A. asked us to hold her. | 中情局要我们先扣留她 |
[37:45] | Svetlana, this is your opportunity | 斯维特拉娜 这是你的机会 |
[37:47] | to honor Charlie’s memory, | 去缅怀查理 |
[37:50] | to carry on his work. | 去完成他未完成的事业 |
[37:51] | You are asking me to spy on my family? | 你要我出卖我的家人 |
[37:54] | You have unprecedented access | 你可以随意接触到 |
[37:56] | to Anton Renkov and his organization. | 安东·伦科夫和他的黑帮组织 |
[37:58] | That is extremely valuable to us. | 这对我们来说十分重要 |
[38:00] | Do you know what they will do to me when they learn of this? | 你知道如果他们发现了会对我做出什么吗 |
[38:05] | They could learn of this right now. | 他们现在就能知道 |
[38:08] | If word somehow got out that Charlie was C.I.A., | 如果查理是中情局特工的消息传出 |
[38:10] | your family would ask some pretty tough questions. | 你的家人会问些让你头疼的问题 |
[38:12] | You would do this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[38:15] | Not if you help us. | 你如果帮我们 我就不会 |
[38:20] | He’s bluffing. | 他在吓唬她 |
[38:21] | C.I.A.’s not gonna just expose her like that. | 中情局不会那样暴露她的 |
[38:23] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t bet on it. | 那可不一定 |
[38:27] | The man that she loved was murdered, | 她爱的男人被谋杀了 |
[38:29] | and he’s gonna send her on a suicide mission? | 他还让她去执行自杀行动 |
[38:31] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[38:33] | we don’t always see the whole picture. | 我们无法总是看到大局 |
[38:40] | I think this one’s pretty clear. | 这一个我觉得很清楚 |
[38:44] | Yeah, looks good. You know? | 不错 |
[38:46] | Hey, yo, Sully, nostalgia file. | 苏利 老档案 |
[38:49] | Thanks, Ryan. | 谢了 莱恩 |
[38:50] | I’m off. | 我要走了 |
[38:51] | – I just thought I’d say bye. – Good to see you. | -我来道个别 -见到你真好 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:55] | You think McCord is gonna miss us? | 你觉得麦考德会想念我们吗 |
[38:57] | Oh, yeah, desperately, | 会想死的 |
[38:57] | but I’ll be there to pick up the pieces. | 但是我会帮忙让她恢复过来 |
[39:00] | Is that C.I.A. spook really forcing Svetlana | 那个中情局特工真的逼迫斯维特拉娜 |
[39:02] | to take Charlie’s place? That’s not right. | 接查理的班了吗 太狠毒了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, but, you know, there’s not much that we can do about it, | 是啊 不过你知道的 我们也无能为力 |
[39:08] | I’m gonna clean that up, I swear. | 我会清理干净的 我发誓 |
[39:10] | No. No. | 不用 |
[39:13] | This is your desk now. | 现在这是你的桌子了 |
[39:15] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[39:17] | from what I can tell, you earned it. | 在我看来 你很称职 |
[39:19] | Well, thanks. That means a lot coming from you. | 谢谢 这话对我来说意义重大 |
[39:21] | – Police have arrested… – Check this out. | -警方逮捕了 -看看这个 |
[39:23] | Former “2 Cool For School” star Ramon Russo | 前《跩哥不上学》演员雷蒙·罗素 |
[39:25] | for the murder of Charlie Reynolds. | 因谋杀查理·雷诺兹一案 |
[39:26] | Sources close to the case say Russo’s motive | 知情人表示罗素的动机 |
[39:29] | may be tied to Reynolds’ relationship | 与雷诺兹与另一位主演 |
[39:31] | with co-star Svetlana Renkov, | 斯维特拉娜·伦科夫的恋情有关 |
[39:33] | who is currently under investigation | 她因与俄罗斯黑帮的联系 |
[39:35] | for her alleged ties to russian organized crime. | 正在被警方调查 |
[39:38] | Whoa. Whoa. Where’d they get that? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[39:39] | Svetlana’s not under investigation. | 斯维特拉娜没有被调查 |
[39:42] | Maybe someone fed them a bad tip. | 也有有人提供了不靠谱的消息 |
[39:45] | You know, once that news hits her family, | 这事要是被她家人知道 |
[39:46] | they’re gonna cut ties with her. | 他们会跟她撇清关系的 |
[39:48] | She’ll be no good to the C.I.A., huh? | 她就对中情局没有价值了 |
[39:51] | Too bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[39:57] | Playing the anonymous source card? | 搞匿名爆料这一套 |
[39:59] | I mean, that is pure genius. It… | 太机智了 |
[40:02] | It actually makes me love you more. | 让我更爱你了 |
[40:03] | Well, she’s filing for asylum, | 她在申请庇护 |
[40:05] | and the state department is gonna help | 国务院会帮忙 |
[40:06] | relocate her, so… | 给她找个新地方 |
[40:09] | Hopefully that’ll keep her safe. | 希望那样能保证她安全 |
[40:10] | Yeah, but even working for the feds, you– | 是啊 即便是给调查局工作 |
[40:13] | you found the ultimate way to honor the victim. | 你还是找到了方法帮助被害人 |
[40:15] | Charlie died trying to get Svetlana away | 查理拼了命就是为了让斯维特拉娜 |
[40:18] | from her dangerous family. | 远离她危险的家人 |
[40:19] | You completed his mission. | 你完成了他的任务 |
[40:21] | Yeah, but you would have done the same thing, Castle. | 是的 但你也会这么做的 卡塞尔 |
[40:22] | Yes. Yes, and I would love me more for doing it, too. | 是的 我会因我那样做更爱我 |
[40:35] | Listen. | 听着 |
[40:39] | We really have to talk about something. | 我们得谈谈这件事 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:43] | We’ve been doing this long-distance thing | 我们异地恋 |
[40:46] | for months, and, uh… | 好几个月了 |
[40:49] | I mean, we never see each other, | 我是说我们总是见不到面 |
[40:51] | and when we do, it’s a– it’s a day here, | 就算见到了 也只是一天 |
[40:54] | It’s a-a weekend there, and… | 或是一个周末 |
[40:58] | let’s face it, I-it’s not… working. | 面对现实吧 这样不行 |
[41:04] | I… I know, Castle, | 我知道 卡塞尔 |
[41:06] | But I don’t– i don’t know how to f-fix this. | 但我不知道怎么解决这件事 |
[41:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:16] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[41:17] | Well, it’s a key… | 是一把钥匙 |
[41:19] | To our D.C. apartment. | 我们特区公寓的钥匙 |
[41:23] | I mean, the truth is, I can– | 我是说 其实 |
[41:25] | I can write from anywhere, so I found a place | 我在哪儿都可以写书 于是我就找到一个住处 |
[41:27] | with a little home office. | 有个小小的工作室 |
[41:33] | Listen, if you don’t like it when you see it, we can– | 如果你到时候不喜欢 |
[41:35] | No. I don’t need to see it. I love this. | 我不用看 我非常喜欢 |
[41:44] | Hold that thought. Okay. | 稍等 |
[41:45] | I bought mother, Alexis, and Pi a overnight yoga retreat. | 我给母亲 阿丽克西斯和派买了过夜的瑜伽之旅 |
[41:48] | They should not be home early. | 他们不会这么早回来 |
[41:53] | Hey. I thought our flight was at 8:00 in the morning. | 我以为我们的航班明早8点才起飞 |
[41:56] | It is. | 是的 |
[41:58] | They know it was you that tipped off the press. | 他们知道是你给媒体走漏了风声 |
[42:01] | A part of me really admires you for the choice that you made, | 我呢 很敬佩你的选择 |
[42:04] | Maybe because I’d like to think there was a time | 因为我希望当时 |
[42:06] | that I would have done it. | 我也能像你一样有这样的勇气和正义感 |
[42:08] | But the people we answer to don’t feel that way. | 但是我们的上司不这么想 |
[42:10] | Rachel, I-I– | 蕾切尔 我 |
[42:11] | Kate, you’re one of the best agents I’ve ever worked with. | 凯特 你是我合作过最棒的探员 |
[42:16] | But I’m here to tell you you’re fired. | 但是我是来通知你 你被解雇了 |