Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Oh, my god. You’re proposing! 天啊 你在求婚
[00:03] Okay. You’re surprised. 好吧 你很惊讶
[00:04] -I got the job. – In D.C.? -我被录用了 -在特区
[00:07] – Is this your case? What’s it about? – It’s classified. -这是你的案子吗 什么案子 -这是机密
[00:09] Someone gained access to Cybertech’s clean room 有人进入了赛博科技的清洁室
[00:12] and stole a highly classified hardware security module. 而且偷走了高度机密的硬件安全模块
[00:15] What do we know about our thieves? 我们对窃贼了解多少
[00:16] Jack Bronson, 35. 杰克·布朗森 35岁
[00:18] Recently retired marine force recon. 刚从海军陆战队侦察队退役
[00:20] We’re gonna walk over to my car together, 我们一起走到我的车边上
[00:21] and you’re gonna get in like you know me. 你坐进去 装作认识我的样子
[00:23] You were at the golf course with the feds. 你在高尔夫球场跟调查局的人在一起
[00:24] Did they… say anything about Valkyrie? 他们…有没有谈到过瓦尔基里
[00:28] Hey, man, are you okay? 兄弟你没事吧
[00:30] Going… to dream… world. 去…梦乡
[00:36] Valkyrie? What’s Valkyrie? 瓦尔基里 什么是瓦尔基里
[00:38] I don’t know about “Valkyrie,” 我不知道瓦尔基里
[00:39] but “Dreamworld”– 但是”梦乡”
[00:40] it’s a highly classified special operations base 是位于波斯湾的高度机密
[00:42] in the gulf. 特别行动基地
[00:43] Beckett’s into something way bigger than she realizes. 贝克特要对付的问题可比她想象的要大得多
[00:45] You don’t understand. Jack was being set up. 你们不明白 杰克被人陷害了
[00:49] It turns out that something else was stolen 我们发现同一栋楼的另一家实验室
[00:51] from another lab in that building. 丢了别的东西
[00:54] It was a chemical agent. 是一种化学试剂
[00:56] That toxin was used to kill Jack Bronson. 这种毒剂杀死了杰克·布朗森
[01:00] It was placed in the ventilation system of his car. 它被放置在他汽车的通风装置中
[01:03] I was in that car. 我在那辆车里待过
[01:05] Based on the amount found in your blood stream, 根据它在你血液中的含量
[01:07] you have less than a day to live. 你只剩不到一天的生命
[01:10] What about an antidote? There has to be an antidote. 那解药呢 肯定有解药的
[01:13] The only existing vial was stolen with the toxin. 仅存的那瓶解药和毒剂一起被盗了
[01:16] They can make more, right? 他们还能生产更多 对吧
[01:17] They have to be able to make more. 他们肯定能生产更多
[01:18] It would take too long to synthesize. 需要很长的时间才能合成
[01:19] – How long? – A week. -多长的时间 -一周
[01:22] That’s too long. 太长了
[01:24] Are you sure I was exposed? I mean, I– 你确定我中毒了吗 我是说 我
[01:27] I feel fine. Maybe they were… wrong. 我觉得没事 也许他们搞错了
[01:32] Look, there’s a doctor coming in from Walter Reed. 沃特·里德医院派来了一名医生
[01:34] He’s gonna be able to answer any other questions 他会回答你提出的
[01:36] that you might have. 别的问题
[01:37] Yeah, well, I think you already did that. 你已经回答了
[01:40] Hey. 别消沉
[01:42] We’re gonna find whoever’s behind this. 我们会找到幕后黑手
[01:44] And when we do, we’re gonna get that antidote, 找到后 我们会拿到解药
[01:46] ’cause I’m not letting you out of our engagement that easily. 因为我不会让你这么轻易就抛下我这个未婚妻
[01:51] All right. 好吧
[01:53] So where are you in the investigation? 你们调查得怎么样了
[01:56] We’re looking into every possible lead. 我们在调查一切可能的线索
[01:58] That’s what you say when you’re nowhere. 你们毫无进展时就会这样说
[02:00] Castle– 卡塞尔
[02:02] The guy who abducted me– 绑架我的人
[02:03] – Yeah. Bronson. – Right. -布朗森 -对
[02:05] Was he military? Special ops? 他是军方的人 还是特工
[02:07] Marine force recon. Why? 海军陆战队侦察队的 怎么了
[02:08] Okay, because before he died, he said something. 在他临终前 他说了几句话
[02:11] Valkyrie. Yeah. We’ve been looking into it. 瓦尔基里 我们在调查
[02:13] – There’s nothing in the databases. – Not that. -但数据库里没有相关资料 -不是那个
[02:16] He said something about dreamworld. 他说的是梦乡
[02:18] Now I didn’t think it was anything, 开始我以为那是随口乱说的
[02:20] but according to Esposito, 但根据埃斯波西托的说法
[02:21] “Dreamworld” is the code name of a special ops ghost base 梦乡是位于中东地区的特别行动
[02:24] somewhere in the Middle East. 幽灵基地的代号
[02:25] And you think that that somehow relates 你觉得那和盗窃毒剂的人
[02:27] to the theft of the toxin? 有关系
[02:28] I… think Bronson thought it did. 我觉得布朗森认为有关
[02:34] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[02:35] I’m Dr. Goldberg, here to check on Mr. Castle. 我是戈德伯格医生 来为卡塞尔先生做检查
[02:47] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[02:49] Better than I am. Where are we? 比我好 调查得怎么样了
[02:51] Well, we know whoever’s behind this 我们现在知道幕后黑手
[02:52] framed Jack Bronson for the break-in 陷害了杰克·布朗森非法闯入
[02:54] and then used the toxin to kill him. 然后使用毒剂杀了他
[02:56] Which means they would have had to have crossed paths with him 也就是说他们得和他有交集
[02:58] – in order to deliver it. – Exactly. -才能做到这一切 -正是
[03:00] Hendricks and his team are retracing 亨德里克斯和他的小队在回顾
[03:01] all of Bronson’s movements to get a who and a when. 布朗森的一举一动 来查明人物和时间
[03:04] It’s a needle in a haystack, but maybe we’ll get lucky. 这是大海捞针 但也许我们会走运
[03:07] – Anything on Valkyrie? – Nothing that connects. -查到瓦尔基里了吗 -没有和这事有联系的
[03:09] Analysts are still working on it, though. 但是分析员仍在查找
[03:12] Have you ever heard of something called dreamworld? 你听过叫”梦乡”的东西吗
[03:16] What’s dreamworld? 梦乡是什么
[03:18] The pralidoxime and atropine 磷定和阿托品
[03:19] will stave off the effect of the toxin 会延缓毒效
[03:22] and buy you some more time. 给你争取到更多时间
[03:25] How much more? 多少时间
[03:27] An hour, maybe two. 一小时 也许两小时
[03:29] I’ll give you another shot every four hours, 每四小时我会给你注射一剂
[03:31] but eventually it won’t be effective. 但最终药剂会失效
[03:36] And then what? 那时候会怎样
[03:39] Towards the end, you’ll start to feel weak, 临终之时 你会觉得虚弱无力
[03:41] experience shortness of breath. 呼吸急促
[03:44] Why did Bronson die so quickly, and I’m still alive? 为什么布朗森那么快就死了 而我还活着
[03:47] Bronson was in the car for hours, 布朗森在车里待了好几个小时
[03:48] so he got the mother lode. 所以他吸收了大部分毒剂
[03:50] You were in the car just for a few minutes. 你在车里才待了几分钟
[03:52] Ingested in liquid form, you go down in seconds, 如果以液体形式摄入 你几秒钟就会死
[03:55] but based on your blood work, 但基于你的血液检查
[03:57] you have at least another 10 to 12 hours. 你至少还能活10到12小时
[04:01] So then… 那么
[04:03] apart from the fact that I’m dying, I’m fine? 除开我即将死去的事实 我还好
[04:08] You’re asymptomatic. 你现在还没出现症状
[04:09] I’ll try to keep you that way for as long as possible. 我会尽量让你保持这样的
[04:16] A ghost base in the Middle East? 中东地区的幽灵基地
[04:18] Look, I know this is a long shot, 我知道希望渺茫
[04:19] but Bronson may have been trying to communicate a message. 但是布朗森也许是想传递信息
[04:21] Or it’s just the ramblings of a dying man. 或者是临死之人的胡言乱语
[04:24] Look, we checked the government 我们查看过政府
[04:25] and military databases. 和军方的数据库
[04:26] There’s no official reference to dreamworld– 官方没有提及过梦乡
[04:29] If it even exists. 还不知道它存不存在呢
[04:30] Uh, I think it exists. 我觉得它存在
[04:32] What did you find? 你查到了什么
[04:32] A name just popped in a Pentagon archive. 五角大楼的档案文件里找到关键词
[04:35] Brad Parker, a reporter for “The Washington Union”. 布拉德·帕克 《华盛顿联盟》的记者
[04:38] What’s a reporter got to do with this? 记者和这有什么关系
[04:40] Six months ago he tried to publish an article 六个月前他试图发表一篇
[04:42] called “Inside dreamworld”, 名为《揭秘梦乡》的文章
[04:44] but it was quashed over national security concerns. 出于国家安全考虑 文章被封杀了
[04:48] What does the article say? 内容是什么
[04:49] I don’t have the text. They’ve classified it. 我拿不到原文 内容被加密了
[04:52] I have the title. 只能看到标题
[04:53] I’ll call my contact at the pentagon 我去联系五角大楼的熟人
[04:55] and see what he can dig up. 看看他能查到什么
[04:56] In the meanwhile, track down this reporter. 与此同时 找到这名记者
[04:58] Find out what he knows. 看他知道些什么
[04:59] You could also check Bronson’s phone records. 你可以查一下布朗森的通话记录
[05:01] He and this reporter might be connected. 他和这名记者可能联系过
[05:03] Castle, you should be resting. 卡塞尔 你该去休息
[05:04] There’s plenty of time for that later… apparently. 很明显…以后有的是时间休息
[05:07] Um, if it’s all the same, I’d rather be helping. 如果结局不能改变 我宁愿来帮忙
[05:09] Mr. Castle, I understand your desire to be involved, but– 卡塞尔先生 我知道你想帮忙 但是
[05:12] No one is more motivated than me to solve this, 没人比我更想侦破这个案子
[05:15] and if it doesn’t work out, 如果破不了案
[05:15] I’ll… be out of your hair by the end of the day. 我就死掉了 不会再打扰你们
[05:18] Y-you know, sir, Castle is the only one 长官 卡塞尔是唯一
[05:20] that has firsthand experience with Bronson. 与布朗森有亲身接触的人
[05:22] He might be an asset. 他也许能帮上忙
[05:27] Okay. 好吧
[05:29] But, Agent Beckett, he’s your responsibility. 贝克特探员 他由你负责
[05:31] I know. 好的
[05:32] Sir, it looks like Bronson and the reporter are connected. 长官 布朗森与这名记者联系过
[05:35] His phone records show calls to and from 他的通话记录显示
[05:37] “The Washington Union” 在文章写就前后
[05:39] around the time the article was written. 有来自《华盛顿联盟》的电话进出
[05:40] Bronson must have been a source for the article. 布朗森一定是文章的线人之一
[05:42] Go. Find out what he knows. 去 看看他知道些什么
[05:45] Uh, Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生
[05:46] You can assist us, but only from inside this building. 你可以协助 但不能离开这栋楼
[05:50] Right. Mm. 好的
[06:05] Look, uh, thanks for backing me up with Castle. 谢谢你在卡塞尔这件事上支持我
[06:09] Was he always such a character? 他总是那么有个性吗
[06:11] Yeah. It’s one of the things that I love about him, too. 是啊 这也是我爱他的一个原因
[06:17] There. 来了
[06:20] Mr. Parker! 帕克先生
[06:21] Mr. Parker, excuse me. 帕克先生 请留步
[06:22] We’re from the attorney general’s office. 我们是司法部的探员
[06:24] We need to ask you a few questions 关于你写的《揭秘梦乡》这篇文章
[06:25] about an article you wrote– “Inside dreamworld.” 有几个问题想问你
[06:29] Really? We’re gonna do this again? 真的 还要问吗
[06:31] You people are unbelievable. 你们简直难以置信
[06:33] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:34] I wouldn’t give up my sources when you killed the article, 你们封杀我的文章时我没公布我的线人
[06:36] so why would I give them up now? 现在我何必透露给你们
[06:37] Because it looks like one of your sources was murdered. 因为其中一位被谋杀了
[06:40] Do you recognize him, Mr. Parker? 你认识他吗 帕克先生
[06:44] Bronson. 布朗森
[06:47] He was murdered? 他被杀了
[06:48] Yes, and now other people’s lives are at stake. 是的 其他人的生命也面临威胁
[06:51] Now tell us everything you know about dreamworld. 告诉我们关于梦乡你所知的一切
[07:02] First time I heard about dreamworld was in ’03. 我第一次听说梦乡是在03年
[07:05] I was serving with the 173rd in Kandahar at the time. 当时我在驻坎大哈173师服役
[07:08] The story stuck with me, 我一直记得这个故事
[07:09] so about a year ago I started poking around. 大约一年前我开始四处打探
[07:13] Found out it was a forward operating base 发现梦乡是个位于阿富汗北部的
[07:15] in northern Afghanistan, 前方作战基地
[07:17] launching pad for covert special ops in the region. 是该区域开展机密特别行动的控制中心
[07:21] Did Bronson work at that base? 布朗森在这个基地工作吗
[07:23] Yeah. 是的
[07:24] Yeah, I’d heard his name a couple of times, 我听过几次他的名字
[07:26] so I approached him. 所以联系了他
[07:27] And what’d he tell you? 他告诉你什么了
[07:29] Nothing at all. 什么也没说
[07:31] In fact, he seemed pretty freaked out 事实上 他看上去很惊慌
[07:33] that I knew he was stationed there… 得知我知道他曾在梦乡驻扎
[07:36] Asking me how much I knew… 他问我知道多少
[07:39] About him, dreamworld… 关于他 梦乡
[07:41] About what he’d done. 以及他做了什么
[07:44] Wait, what–what did he mean by that? 等等 你什么意思
[07:46] He never told me. 他从未提及
[07:48] Whatever it was, 无论是什么
[07:49] he sure as hell didn’t want it getting out. 他肯定不想将它公开
[07:54] Next thing I know, my editor’s killing the story… 然后我的主编得到了国防部长里德的
[07:58] at the personal request of defense secretary Reed. 个人请求 把我的文章封杀了
[08:02] These conversations that you had with Bronson– 在你与布朗森的谈话中
[08:04] Did he ever mention the word “Valkyrie”? 他提到过”瓦尔基里”吗
[08:08] No. Why? What’s valkyrie? 没有 怎么了 瓦尔基里是什么
[08:09] Wait. 等等
[08:10] The secretary of defense himself 国防部长亲自打电话
[08:13] called to kill the story? 要求封杀文章
[08:15] That’s unusual. 真很不寻常
[08:16] Try unheard of. 是前所未闻
[08:19] But I’m guessing that the subject matter struck a nerve. 我猜文章内容太过敏感
[08:22] Look, prior to his appointment as secretary of defense, 在担任国防部长之前
[08:25] General Reed was in charge of Central Command, 里德部长是总指挥官
[08:30] which ran all missions out of dreamworld. 负责指挥梦乡的所有对外任务
[08:32] Are you suggesting that the secretary of defense 你是说国防部长
[08:34] is hiding something? 有所隐瞒
[08:36] You have another explanation? 有其他的解释吗
[08:40] So a stolen military toxin 一瓶失窃的军用毒剂
[08:42] and a secret government base. 和一个政府秘密基地有关
[08:44] I mean, what do you think this is all about? 这究竟是怎么回事
[08:45] I don’t know, but I have a feeling Bronson did. 我不知道 但我感觉布朗森知情
[08:48] Where are we headed? 我们去哪儿
[08:49] To talk to the one person who might actually 去和那个唯一知道
[08:51] know what’s going on. 发生什么事的人谈谈
[08:53] Former commander of dreamworld– 梦乡的前指挥官
[08:55] Defense Secretary Reed. 国防部长里德
[09:04] Mr. Secretary. 部长先生
[09:05] This must be damned important if the Attorney General’s 司法部长亲自请我会见你们
[09:08] personally asking me to take this meeting. 希望这是十万火急的事
[09:11] It is. 确实
[09:12] Three days ago, a lethal toxin was stolen 三天前 一种致命毒剂失窃于
[09:15] from a government lab. 一个政府实验室
[09:16] Our investigations led us to the murder 我们的调查指向
[09:18] of an ex-marine named Jack Bronson. 前海军士兵杰克·布朗森的谋杀案
[09:20] – Do you know him? – It’s possible. -您认识他吗 -有可能
[09:22] A lot of men served under my command. 很多人曾服役于我的手下
[09:25] Why? You think he was involved in this theft? 怎么 你们认为他和失窃案有关
[09:27] No, but he may have known who was. 不 但他可能知道是谁
[09:29] We believe that this is connected 我们认为这和
[09:30] to a military base named Dreamworld. 一个叫做梦乡的军事基地有关
[09:33] Well, I hate to break it to you, but Dreamworld’s a myth. 我不想扫兴 但梦乡只是传奇
[09:36] It’s military legend. It doesn’t exist. 它是军事传奇 但并不存在
[09:38] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[09:39] – Are we actually gonna play this game? – Sir– -你真的要玩这种把戏吗 -长官
[09:40] Agent Beckett, was it? 贝克特探员 是吗
[09:41] Whoever took that toxin, if they use it, 不管毒剂在谁手里 只要他们使用
[09:44] there will be mass casualties, 就会出现大面积的伤亡
[09:46] – so if you know something– – Sir. -如果你知道什么 -长官
[09:48] Someone was writing an article about Dreamworld. 有人写过关于梦乡的文章
[09:51] You personally had that story killed. Why? 你亲自把封掉了 为什么
[09:55] Why? Because the enemy reads newspapers, 为什么 因为敌人也读报纸
[09:59] and there’s no way in hell I’m gonna risk American lives 我不可能冒着美国人民的性命危险
[10:02] by handing out operational details 把特别行动基地的
[10:05] about a special ops base… 行动细节交出去
[10:07] If such a base existed. 如果这种基地存在的话
[10:09] What about Bronson? 布朗森呢
[10:11] What’s his connection to that base? 他和基地有什么联系
[10:14] If it indeed does exist. 如果它存在的话
[10:29] Everything I’m about to say is off the books. 我即将要说的每句话都不能记录在案
[10:32] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[10:33] – Yes. – Yes. -明白 -明白
[10:37] Bronson was an outstanding marine. 布朗森是名杰出的海军陆战队员
[10:40] But he only worked one mission out of there– 但是他只负责一个任务
[10:43] A high-value air strike in Jalalabad 一个在贾拉拉巴德的空袭
[10:45] that took out Anwar Zawari– Al-Qaeda’s number two. 目的是除掉基地组织二号头目阿瓦·扎瓦利
[10:49] What was Bronson’s role? 布朗森负责哪个部分
[10:51] He was our man on the ground. 他是我们的地面接应人员
[10:53] Set up in a nearby building. 埋伏在附近的楼里
[10:55] He reported when Zawari went in the house. 扎瓦利进去的时候他向上级报告
[10:58] Then, when the air strike was launched, 当空袭启动的时候
[11:01] he painted the house with a laser 他用激光指向房子
[11:02] to guide the missile. 指引导弹
[11:03] Did the word “Valkyrie” 瓦尔基里这个词
[11:04] have anything to do with this strike? 和空袭有关吗
[11:06] Was it the name of a mission or a code name? 是任务名还是暗号
[11:10] No. 不是
[11:11] It’s not familiar. 没听过
[11:13] Look, that operation was a big win for us. 那次行动的成功对我们来说意义重大
[11:16] It crippled Al-Qaeda’s entire command structure. 重创了基地组织的整个指挥部门
[11:20] Was there any talk of Al-Qaeda retaliating? 有没有听说基地组织要报复
[11:23] There was chatter. Always is. 有谣言 一直都有
[11:26] But we took out Zawari a year ago, 但是我们一年前就除掉了扎瓦利
[11:28] and they never hit us back. 但他们从未回击
[11:30] Unless they just did. 只不过他们开始回击了
[11:32] And this is just the beginning. 而且只是开始
[11:35] I have Homeland tightening security 我让国土安全局看紧每个
[11:36] at every likely D.C. target– 在特区的潜在目标
[11:38] Government buildings, tourist attractions, transit hubs. 政府大楼 景点 交通枢纽
[11:40] The bad news is the toxin’s versatile. 坏消息是毒剂传播途径太多
[11:43] It can be deployed through the ventilation system, 可以放置在通风装置里
[11:44] it could contaminate a reservoir, 可以投进水库
[11:46] it can be detonated with a bomb 放在炸弹里引爆
[11:48] and release a toxic plume over part of this city. 毒气飘在城市上空
[11:50] And if that happens, we’d be dealing with a lot more 如果这样的话 我们就不止要处理
[11:52] than just a couple of deaths on our hands. 一两个死亡案件了
[11:55] And I am so sorry. 实在对不起
[11:57] No, it’s… your job. 没事 这是你的工作
[11:58] And if we stop the next attack, it might mean saving me. 如果我们阻止下次袭击 也许可以救我
[12:02] But if this is Al-Qaeda retaliation, 但如果这是基地组织的报复
[12:04] how did they know about Bronson? 他们是怎么知道布朗森的
[12:05] He was on the ground during the air strike. 那次空袭他是地面接应人员
[12:07] He might have been seen by locals 他可能被当地人
[12:08] or Zawari family members. 或者扎瓦利家里人看见了
[12:10] Well, let’s check for any Zawari family members, 我们去查在特区的
[12:12] friends, or associates in the D.C. area. 扎瓦利家人 朋友或者与其有关的人
[12:15] If Al-Qaeda is about to strike, 如果基地组织要反击
[12:16] they must have people on the ground. 他们一定有线人在这边
[12:23] I’ll be in the tech room. 我去技术室
[12:27] Look– I’m okay. 我没事
[12:29] I… 我
[12:32] It’s my mother. She’s been calling all morning. 是我妈妈 她一直在给我打电话
[12:35] I can’t, uh, avoid her forever. 我不能一直躲着她
[12:38] Hello, mother. 你好啊 妈妈
[12:39] – To what do I owe the pleasure? – Richard. -怎么想起给我打电话啊 -理查德
[12:41] You were ushered out of here last night 你昨晚像个罪犯一样
[12:43] like a common criminal. 被人带走
[12:44] You don’t answer my calls. What the hell is going on? 你又不接我电话 到底怎么了
[12:46] No–mother, I’m–I’m fine. 没事 妈妈 我没事
[12:48] Dad, did they arrest you? 爸爸 他们逮捕你了吗
[12:50] Do you need us to bail you out? 要我们去保释你吗
[12:51] Ooh! What about a lawyer, Mr. C? 不如请个律师吧 C先生
[12:54] I know a guy at the ACLU 我在美国公民自由协会认识个律师
[12:55] Oh, please. 天啊
[12:57] No. 不用了
[12:58] Uh, I just had some, uh, special knowledge 我恰巧有关于贝克特在处理的案子
[13:01] of a case that Beckett’s working on. 特殊知识
[13:02] She had them send an escort, that’s all. 她是派人来护送我的
[13:04] Oh. Well, thank God. 谢天谢地
[13:07] Um… oh, Gina called this morning. 吉娜今早打过来
[13:09] She has, uh, a bunch of books for you to sign 她有些书让你签名
[13:11] for some company VIPs. 送给公司的贵宾
[13:13] Right. Um… 是
[13:15] They’re in my office at the, uh, back bookcase. 在我书房 后面那个书架
[13:18] If I’m… 如果我…
[13:20] If I’m not there tomorrow, 如果我明天没回去
[13:22] she can come pick them up. 让她直接拿走
[13:24] And, mother… 妈妈
[13:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:30] When’s he coming back? 他什么时候回来
[13:33] Let me talk to Alexis. 让我和阿丽克西斯说
[13:34] He wants to talk to you, honey. 他想和你说 亲爱的
[13:41] Hey, dad. 爸爸
[13:42] Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow morning. 我明天应该就能回来了
[13:47] You know I love you, right? 你知道我爱你的 对吗
[13:48] Of course. 当然了
[13:52] It’s time for your next shot. 是时候打下一针了
[13:54] Already? 这么快
[13:56] Dad? Everything okay? 爸爸 还好吗
[13:59] Yeah. They’re calling me, 他们在叫我
[14:01] so I have to go. 我要挂电话了
[14:05] Okay. 好
[14:07] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[14:09] Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. 好 明天见
[14:19] Did dad sound weird to you? 有没有觉得爸爸很奇怪
[14:25] Sir, we’ve got something. 长官 有发现
[14:26] Turns out you were right about Zawari’s family. 看来你对扎瓦利家族的猜测是对的
[14:28] We identified six members of his extended family 我们查到他们家族中的六名成员
[14:31] living in the U.S.– 都住在美国
[14:32] Four in California 四人住在加州
[14:33] and two cousins right here in D.C. 两个表亲就住在特区
[14:35] We were in the process of running them down 我们在调查他们的时候
[14:37] when Hendricks found this. 亨德里克斯找到了这个
[14:38] In reconstructing Bronson’s movements prior to his death, 重现布朗森生前的活动路线
[14:41] we were able to track him to here, 我们追踪到了这里
[14:43] a coffee shop in Dupont Circle. 杜邦环岛的一家咖啡店
[14:45] A few seconds after he leaves, 他前脚刚离开
[14:48] this man follows him out. 这个人立马跟了出来
[14:50] We’ve I.D.’d him as Waqas Rasheed, 我们确认他叫瓦卡斯·拉希德
[14:54] second cousin to Zawari. 扎瓦利的远房表亲
[14:55] And Agent Richmond is trying to track him down, 里奇蒙德探员正在尝试找他
[14:57] but here’s what we know– 但我们了解到
[14:59] he has dual U.S./Afghan citizenship, 他有美国和阿富汗的双重国籍
[15:01] is a graduate engineering student at Georgetown. 乔治城大学工程学毕业
[15:03] And, sir, he was in Jalalabad 长官 在夜袭扎瓦利时
[15:05] the night of the Zawari air strike. 他就在贾拉拉巴德
[15:07] Five of his other cousins were killed in the attack. 其他五个表亲都在袭击中丧生
[15:11] Burying that many family members, 家里死了这么多人
[15:12] that could radicalize anyone. 足以激起任何人的报复欲
[15:14] Got him. We got him. 找到了 找到他了
[15:15] We have a live feed of Rasheed 找到了拉希德的实时位置
[15:17] walking east on 14th Street bewteen “E” and “F”. 在14街E和F路之间向东走
[15:20] – Backpack. – Could be the toxin. -双肩包 -可能装着毒剂
[15:23] – And the antidote. – Let’s move! -和解药 -行动
[15:34] Stop! Stop! 站住 站住
[15:38] Federal agents! Stop! 联邦探员 站住
[15:50] It’s not here. 不在包里
[15:53] Where’s the toxin? 毒剂在哪
[15:54] Rasheed! Where’s the toxin? 拉希德 毒剂在哪
[16:01] What if he doesn’t talk? 他不开口怎么办
[16:02] He’ll talk. They always do. 他会开口的 嫌犯都这样
[16:04] What if he doesn’t talk in time? 如果他没及时交待呢
[16:06] We have teams combing his apartment. 已经派人搜查他的住处了
[16:08] If he has the toxin and the antidote, they’ll find ’em. 如果他有毒剂和解药 会找到的
[16:12] Thanks… 谢谢你
[16:13] for letting me be a part of this. 让我参与这次行动
[16:16] When you write your next novel, 你在写下一部小说的时候
[16:18] maybe you’ll find a place 不妨写一写
[16:19] for a dashing Colombian-American federal agent. 一位英俊勇猛的哥伦比亚裔联邦探员
[16:22] Consider it done. 包在我身上
[16:24] Anything at Rasheed’s? 在拉希德家里找到什么了吗
[16:26] We went over every inch of his place, 我们翻遍了所有角落
[16:27] and there is no sign of the antidote or the toxin. 都没找到解药和毒剂
[16:31] He may have hidden it somewhere. 他可能将其藏在某处
[16:33] Either that or it’s already out there, 不然就是已经布置好
[16:35] ready to be deployed. 准备投放了
[16:43] Break him. 撬开他的嘴
[16:50] So why am I here? 为什么抓我
[16:53] What’s this about? Huh? 这都是怎么回事
[16:54] You’re related to Anwar Zawari. Is that correct? 你跟阿瓦·扎瓦利是亲戚 对不对
[16:59] A man doesn’t choose his family. 人无法选择自己的家庭
[17:01] Okay? I had nothing to do with Anwar or his beliefs. 阿瓦和他的信仰都与我无关
[17:04] Yet you were in Jalalabad the night that he died. 但是他死掉当晚你在贾拉拉巴德
[17:06] Yes, but not to see him. I have relatives there. 是 但不是去见他 我有亲戚在那儿
[17:09] I was spending time with them for Ramadan. 我跟他们一起过斋月
[17:11] I understand that five of your relatives 我了解到你的五个亲戚
[17:13] were killed in that U.S. Missile strike. 在美方导弹袭击中丧生
[17:15] And for that I blame Anwar, and them for being with him. 所以我把这归咎于阿瓦 是他们要跟着他
[17:19] Now why am I here? 为什么抓我到这儿
[17:21] You studied engineering. 你是学工程的
[17:23] Specifically, electrical system designs 确切地说 是电气系统设计
[17:25] for commercial buildings. 用于商业建筑
[17:28] You have a gift for making every fact sound sinister. 你真有本事把所有事都说得那么邪恶
[17:32] Well, you’d be able to break into a secure facility. 你有能力侵入机密工厂
[17:35] I didn’t break into anything. 我没有闯入任何建筑
[17:38] I want an attorney. I have a right to an attorney. 我要见律师 我有权见律师
[17:42] Enemy combatants don’t get attorneys… or trials. 政府公敌没有律师 或者审判
[17:45] Where is the toxin, Rasheed? 毒剂在哪 拉希德
[17:47] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[17:48] I think you do. In fact, I know you do. 我认为你知道 事实上我确认你知道
[17:51] This is Jack Bronson, former U.S. Marine. 这是杰克·布朗森 前海军陆战队员
[17:53] He was in Jalalabad the night of the strike. 袭击当晚他在贾拉拉巴德
[17:56] And this… 而这
[17:57] is you, following him outside of a coffee shop. 是你 跟着他出了咖啡店
[18:01] Three hours later, he was dead. 三小时后 他死了
[18:03] You’re not gonna tell me that that’s a coincidence. 别跟我说这是什么巧合
[18:11] This is about him? 是因为他吗
[18:15] Well, you have it wrong. 你们搞错了
[18:20] I wasn’t following him. 我没有跟踪他
[18:23] He was following me. 是他在跟踪我
[18:26] Why would he be following you? 他为什么要跟踪你
[18:28] He wanted to know if I talked to anybody… 他想知道我有没有把我们之间的秘密
[18:32] about our secret. 告诉别人
[18:34] Your secret? 你们之间的秘密
[18:37] What secret? 什么秘密
[18:42] The night of the missile strike, 导弹袭击那晚
[18:43] I was, uh, at my brother’s home. 我在我哥家
[18:46] It’s just a block away from Anwar’s. 离阿瓦家只有一个街区
[18:48] I heard the explosion. I ran out. 我听到爆炸声 跑了出去
[18:52] The house was destroyed. And I was the first one there, 房子炸毁了 我是第一个赶到的
[18:55] so I wanted to see if there were any survivors. 所以我去看看有没有幸存者
[18:59] And that’s, uh… 那时
[19:02] that’s when I saw Bronson, 那时我看到了布朗森
[19:04] standing there in the rubble, holding a body. 站在废墟中 抱着一具尸体
[19:07] Whose body? 是谁
[19:09] A young woman. 一个年轻女子
[19:10] One of the servants in the house. 是一个女仆
[19:13] And when he saw me, he… 当他看到我的时候 他…
[19:15] drew his gun. 举起枪
[19:20] And I thought for sure I was a dead man. 我觉得自己必死无疑了
[19:22] But then he spoke. 但他说话了
[19:25] And he knew my name 他知道我的名字
[19:27] and where I lived and what I did. 我的住处 我的工作
[19:30] And he told me that if I told anyone about what I had seen, 他还说如果我告诉别人我看到的事
[19:34] he would kill me. 就杀了我
[19:38] And then he left… 然后他走了
[19:41] with the body. 抱着那具尸体
[19:44] He took away a dead servant’s body? 他带走了一个女仆的尸体
[19:48] I’ve done my best to forget about it all, 我尽力忘记这件事
[19:51] until he found me in the coffee shop, 直到他在咖啡店找到我
[19:52] and he kept asking me, “Who did you tell? 他不停地问我 你还告诉谁了
[19:54] Why are they setting me up?” And I swore to him 他们为什么陷害我 我对他发誓
[19:56] I didn’t tell anybody. 我没有告诉任何人
[19:57] Okay, whatever is happening here, whatever is going on, 无论现在发生什么事情 什么情况
[20:01] I swear to you I have nothing to do with it. 我发誓和我一点关系都没有
[20:03] So none of the intelligence agencies can link Rasheed 没有任何情报组织能把拉希德
[20:06] to known Al-qaeda elements. 和已知基地组织联系在一起
[20:09] And… 而且
[20:11] He’s got a solid alibi for the night of the break-in. 他在劫案发生当晚有可靠的不在场证明
[20:14] He could still be involved. 那他也有参与的可能
[20:16] Is there any chatter about an imminent attack? 有没有关于近期即将发生袭击的消息
[20:19] No more than usual. 没什么异常
[20:21] What’s your take on Rasheed? 你对拉希德有何看法
[20:24] I don’t think he’s our guy. 我觉得他不是我们要找的人
[20:26] Base on? 基于什么
[20:27] His story. I mean, he said that he saw Bronson 他的故事 他说他看见布朗森
[20:29] carrying a servant girl’s body. 在转移女仆的尸体
[20:32] I mean, the only way that he’d come up 我觉得他能想出
[20:33] with a story like that was if it was true. 这样的故事 只能是因为他亲眼所见
[20:35] So aside from the name “Valkyrie,” which no one we’ve spoken to 所以说除了”瓦尔基里”
[20:39] seems to know anything about, 这个我们讯问过的人都不知道的名字
[20:40] we pretty much have nothing, which means I’m a dead man. 我们基本一无所获 而我必死无疑
[20:44] No, Castle. Not nothing. 不 卡塞尔 不是一无所获
[20:47] We have what Bronson told you, what Rasheed told us. 我们有布朗森和你说的话 拉希德告诉我们的情况
[20:49] We know that this revolves around something 我们知道这一切都围绕着
[20:51] that happened the night Zawari was killed, 扎瓦利被杀当晚的事件展开的
[20:53] something more than just the air strike. 而这件事不止是空袭那么简单
[20:56] Now what we have to do is figure out what it was. 我们现在只要搞清楚这件事是什么
[20:58] I’ll have D.O.D. send over the mission documents. 我已经让国防部发来了任务文件
[21:00] Maybe something in there will help shed some light. 或许会对我们有所帮助
[21:10] These are the mission documents? 这些就是任务文件
[21:12] Is there even a sentence that doesn’t have redactions? 就没有一句是完整的吗
[21:15] Not a complete one. 没有一句
[21:16] Somebody is definitely trying to hide whatever went on here. 一定是有人在试图掩盖事实真相
[21:20] I-I’m sorry, Castle. This is pointless. 抱歉 卡塞尔 这一点意义都没有
[21:23] Can you do a word search for “Valkyrie”? 你能搜索关键词”瓦尔基里”吗
[21:29] It doesn’t appear in the document. 文件中没有出现
[21:31] Probably because it’s redacted. 可能是因为被划掉了
[21:33] Right. But what about 对 那搜索
[21:35] a search for blacked-out 8-letter words 和英文”瓦尔基里”一样长度
[21:37] the same length as “Valkyrie”? 但被遮蔽的八个字符呢
[21:40] Aren’t all 8-letter words the same length? 八个字符的词多了去了
[21:42] Well, not in a proportional font like Times Roman. 但这样的情况不会在新罗马体中出现
[21:45] Each character will vary in size 每个字符大小不一
[21:48] from the narrowest– a lowercase “I”– 从最窄的小写”i”
[21:50] to the widest– the uppercase “W.” 到最宽的大写”W”
[21:53] So the combination of letters in the word “Valkyrie” 所以在”瓦尔基里”一词的字母组合
[21:56] will create a very specific length, 会产生一个特定的长度
[21:58] Not unlike a typographical fingerprint. 和印刷指纹有点像
[22:00] I may be able to work with that. 我可以尝试一下
[22:02] If we can find the blacked-out “Valkyrie,” 如果我们能找到被屏蔽的”瓦尔基里”
[22:03] we might be able to figure out what it means 我们就能通过周围的单词
[22:04] from the words around it. 破解它的意义
[22:06] It’s a long shot, I know. 希望渺茫 我知道
[22:07] Not that long. We got some hits. 没那么渺茫 我们有发现了
[22:09] These are thumbnails of the whole document. 这些是文件的缩略图
[22:12] It’s everywhere, highlighted in red. 每一张上都有 用红色标出
[22:14] The last page seems to have the largest concentration. 而最后一页似乎最为频繁
[22:16] Can you enlarge it? 能放大吗
[22:19] “Target acquired.” “Missile engaged.” “获取目标” “导弹发射”
[22:22] “Target destroyed.” “目标摧毁”
[22:24] This is the transcript to the missile strike. 这是导弹袭击的文字记录稿
[22:26] Maybe “Valkyrie” Is the code name for Zawari. 或许”瓦尔基里”是扎瓦利的代号
[22:28] No, it’s got to be more than that, 不 不会那么简单
[22:30] but there’s not enough context to piece this thing together. 但是没有足够的上下文来破解词义
[22:33] What we need is an un-redacted transcript. 我们需要的是原件
[22:37] Or the original audio recording. 或者是原始录音
[22:40] What are you thinking, Richmond? 你是怎么想的 里奇蒙德
[22:42] For a strike in Jalalabad, 对于贾拉拉巴德的袭击
[22:43] They’d probably use an f-16 out of Bagram Air Base. 可能会用到巴格拉姆空军基地的F16战斗机
[22:47] I did a year as chief technical officer at bagram. 我曾在那里做过一年的技术主管
[22:50] Part of my job was dumping the fighter jets’ flight data 工作的一部分就是将战斗机的飞行数据
[22:53] onto a central server. 存入到中央服务器中
[22:56] If I can access it, 如果我能进入到服务器中
[22:58] I might be able to get that audio. 我可能会拿到录音
[23:00] What are we waiting for, McCord? 我们还等什么 麦考德
[23:01] We played by the rules, and that’s what they gave us. 我们照章办事 而他们就给了我们这个
[23:09] Do it. 动手吧
[23:16] Castle. It’s your mom. 卡塞尔 你妈妈
[23:19] What do you want me to tell her? 你想让我怎么说
[23:25] You’ve reached the voicemail of Special Agent Kate Beckett 你已接通司法部长办公室
[23:27] at the Attorney General’s office. 联邦探员凯特·贝克特的语音信箱
[23:29] Please leave a message. 请留言
[23:34] I just always thought that you and I 我只是一直觉得咱俩
[23:36] Would have kids together. 会一起养个孩子
[23:38] Really? Well, have you talked to Jenny about this? 真的 你跟珍妮说过咱俩好上的事了吗
[23:39] No, you know what I mean. 你知道我的意思
[23:41] They’d be on the same t-ball and pop warner teams. 他们会在同一个棒球橄榄球队
[23:43] – We’d co-coach. – Co-coach? -我们会一起当教练 -一起
[23:45] – You want to be head coach? – Yeah. -你想当主教练 -当然
[23:46] – Try getting a date first. – Dude. -那就先找孩他妈 -兄弟
[23:49] Hey. Martha. What brings you here? 玛莎 你怎么来了
[23:51] Look, I know you’re busy, but I’m– 我知道你们很忙 但是我
[23:53] – I’m worried about Richard. – Really? Why? -我很担心理查德 -真的 怎么了
[23:56] Last night, he was just whisked away 昨晚 他被几个
[23:58] by a couple of federal agent… thugs. 联邦探员”暴徒”给抓走了
[24:00] Then when I talked to him today, 但是当我今天打给他
[24:02] he was nice, sincere, no smart-ass quips. 他友好又真诚 也没有臭屁
[24:05] So… something is definitely wrong. 所以 一定是出事了
[24:08] And Katherine isn’t answering my calls. 而凯瑟琳也不接我电话
[24:11] Well, uh, I’m sure there’s an explanation. 那一定是事出有因
[24:13] And I need you to find out what it is. 所以我需要你们查出来
[24:17] Any trouble breathing? 有呼吸困难吗
[24:18] Yeah, but I-I think that’s just anxiety. 是 但可能是我太焦虑了
[24:22] – I can get you a sedative. – No. -我可以给你镇定剂 -不
[24:24] I–thank you. I think I’d rather stay sharp as long as possible. 谢谢 我还是尽量保持清醒吧
[24:27] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[24:29] No, no problem. We’re all done here. 不 没事 我们完事了
[24:33] You want a coffee? 要咖啡吗
[24:35] Uh, no, I’d rather die than drink any more of that sludge. 不 让我喝那难喝的东西还不如让我死呢
[24:37] Too soon? 玩笑开太早了
[24:43] Agent McCord, Can I ask you a question? 麦考德探员 我能问你个问题吗
[24:46] Yeah. 当然
[24:48] How is she doing… here? 她在这里怎么样
[24:50] Beckett? She’s good. She has a lot of potential. 贝克特 她很好 很有潜力
[24:56] So she’ll be okay. 所以她会很好的
[24:58] Hey. She’s gonna be great. 她会很好的
[25:04] Hey, McCord. I’m in. 麦考德 我进去了
[25:07] I cross-referenced the flight recording database at bagram 我把巴格拉姆的飞行记录信息库
[25:09] with parameters from the mission documents. 和任务文件中的参数进行对比
[25:12] If that information was accurate, 如果信息准确
[25:14] this should be audio of the Zawari strike. 这应该就是扎瓦利空袭的音频
[25:18] Alpha One, Eagle’s contact target. A1 老鹰接触到目标
[25:20] Copy, Eagle. Omaha, what’s your status? Over. 收到 老鹰 奥马哈 报告情况 完毕
[25:22] That’s defense secretary Reed. 那是国防部长里德
[25:24] As theater commander, he’d be running the operation. 他是战区司令 要指挥行动的
[25:26] Alpha One, Valkyrie still inside target. A1 瓦尔基里仍在目标范围内
[25:29] That’s Bronson’s voice. 那是布朗森的声音
[25:31] So Valkyrie must be Zawari. 那瓦尔基里一定就是扎瓦利了
[25:33] Eagle, prepare to engage. 老鹰 准备开火
[25:35] Alpha One, Valkyrie still inside. A1 瓦尔基里仍在目标里
[25:37] Signaling to get her out. 正在发送信号救她出来
[25:38] Get “her” Out? Valkyrie’s not Zawari. “她” 那瓦尔基里就不是扎瓦利
[25:41] Maybe it’s the servant. 或许是仆人
[25:42] Omaha, Valkyrie needs to get out now. 奥马哈 瓦尔基里得马上出来了
[25:45] I’m signaling, Alpha One. No response. Stand by. 我在发信号 A1 但是没收到回复 待命
[25:48] We’re not missing our window. 我们要错失机会了
[25:50] Eagle, this is Alpha One. Engage target. 老鹰 这里是A1 向目标开火
[25:52] Negative, Eagle. We have an American Intelligence asset in there, 不行 老鹰 有美国情报人员在里面
[25:55] and we need to wait for her get her out. 我们得等她出来
[25:57] An intelligence asset? 情报人员
[25:58] Just give me two minutes. 再给我两分钟
[26:00] Negative, Omaha. We can’t risk losing Raptor. 不行 奥马哈 我们不能失去肉食鸟
[26:03] On my authority, you are clear to engage target. Over. 我命令你向目标开火 完毕
[26:07] Missile engaged. 导弹发射
[26:08] No! Valkyrie’s still in there. 不行 瓦尔基里还在里面
[26:13] Target destroyed. Eagle heading home. 目标摧毁 老鹰回巢
[26:15] Omaha, retrieve Valkyrie’s body 奥马哈 找回瓦尔基里的尸体
[26:18] and get her back to Dreamworld. 带她回梦乡
[26:19] – Protocol boomerang. Over. – Roger. -飞去来协议 完毕 -收到
[26:22] Valkyrie was the servant. She was one of ours. 瓦尔基里是那个女仆 她是我们的人
[26:25] No wonder the transcript was so heavily redacted. 难怪对话记录改了那么多
[26:28] Secretary Reed killed an American operative. 国防部长里德下令杀死了一名美国情报人员
[26:31] And then ordered Bronson to cover it up. 然后还让布朗森掩盖此事
[26:35] Missile engaged. 导弹发射
[26:37] No! Valkyrie’s still in there. 不行 瓦尔基里还在里面
[26:42] Target destroyed. Eagle heading home. 目标摧毁 老鹰回巢
[26:44] Omaha, retrieve Valkyrie’s body 奥马哈 找回瓦尔基里的尸体
[26:46] and get her back to Dreamworld. 带她回梦乡
[26:48] – Protocol boomerang. Over. – Roger. -飞去来协议 完毕 -收到
[26:53] So what are we saying here? 那现在是什么情况
[26:56] That Bronson was murdered to cover up the death 布朗森的被杀是为了掩盖
[26:58] of an American operative? 一名美国情报人员的死
[26:59] With the implication that general Reed is behind it? 同时里德将军还牵扯其中
[27:03] The sitting secretary of defense? 也就是当今的国防部长
[27:05] A position he got 他能爬到这个位子
[27:06] largely because of his success in taking out Zawari. 很大程度上是因为他成功歼灭扎瓦利
[27:09] His political star was on the rise. 他的政治前途一片光明
[27:11] Maybe he couldn’t afford to have damaging details out there. 或许他不能允许有对他不利的事泄露
[27:14] But if he wanted to silence Bronson, 但如果他想灭布朗森的口
[27:16] why would he go through the trouble of setting him up first? 何必那么麻烦先陷害他
[27:19] And none of this explains the theft of the toxin. 而且这一切都不能解释毒素被盗
[27:21] Sir, he lied to us about Valkyrie and about Bronson. 长官 他在瓦尔基里和布朗森的事上都对我们撒谎了
[27:25] Either he’s involved, 这事要么与他有关
[27:26] or he knows a hell of a lot more than he’s telling us. 要么他也有很多事情隐瞒没说
[27:29] Only you have no proof. 但是你没有证据
[27:32] Listen, Beckett, I know what’s at stake 贝克特 我知道对于你和卡塞尔
[27:35] for you and for Castle, 这事有多严重
[27:36] but… I can’t let you go at him without concrete evidence. 但是 我不能让你在没有证据的情况下去找他
[27:45] Hey. So I’m guessing Villante said “No” 维尔莱迪没同意
[27:47] to the idea of waterboarding the truth out of secretary Reed. 对里德部长施水刑 逼他说出实情
[27:50] Yeah. Something like that. 是啊 差不多吧
[27:53] How are you feeling? 你还好吗
[27:54] Ah. Good. I think I’m just due for another shot. 还行 我觉得我该再去打一针了
[28:09] I’m agent Beckett from the Attorney General’s office. 我是司法部长办公室的贝克特探员
[28:11] – I need to speak with secretary Reed. – Do you have an appointment? -我要跟里德部长谈谈 -有预约吗
[28:13] No, this is a matter of national security. 不 事关国家安全
[28:14] I’m sorry. If you don’t have an appointment, 抱歉 如果你没预约…
[28:14] – I have to ask you- – I-I understand. -我就得请你 -我明白
[28:15] Just please get to the secretary. 请你去找一下部长
[28:17] I told you, this is a matter of national– 我说了 此事事关国家安全
[28:19] – Ma’am, you need to step back. – Secretary Reed? -女士 你得退后 -里德部长
[28:20] – Secretary Reed, agent Beckett… – Step back. -里德部长 我是贝克特探员 -退后
[28:22] from the attorney general’s office. 我是司法部长办公室的
[28:24] We met earlier today, sir. 我们今天早些时候见过 长官
[28:25] Michael, who is that? 迈克尔 那是谁
[28:28] – I’ll take care of it. – Ma’am, you need to step back -我会处理的 -女士 请您退后
[28:29] – to your vehicle right now. – Sir, we just need to speak. -退到您车那里 -长官 我只想跟您谈谈
[28:30] – This is a matter of national security. – Joseph. -此事事关国家安全 -约瑟夫
[28:37] You show up at my home? 你居然跑来我家
[28:39] Who the hell do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊
[28:41] I should ask you the same thing. 这话该我问你
[28:42] You lied about Valkyrie. 你对瓦尔基里的事撒谎了
[28:44] You obstructed a federal investigation. 你妨碍了联邦探员调查案件
[28:47] I told you all you need to know. 我对你已经知无不言
[28:49] I need to know everything. What is going on, 我要知道一切 到底是怎么回事
[28:51] and what are you hiding? 你到底想隐藏什么
[28:53] You are barking up the wrong tree, agent, 你找错了人 探员
[28:56] And it’s gonna cost ya. 这会让你付出代价
[28:58] There’s a deadly toxin out there. 现在有一种致命毒素流落在外
[29:00] If so much as one person dies because you won’t cooperate, 如果因为你不肯合作而死了哪怕一个人
[29:04] – Then I- – You’ll what? -那我就 -你能怎么样
[29:06] Look, whatever this is, it has nothing to do with me. 不论这是怎么回事 跟我都毫无关系
[29:10] You might wanna remember the first rule of combat. 别忘了战斗的第一规则
[29:13] You don’t ever start a war you can’t win. 不要挑起你无法取胜的战争
[29:27] What? 说
[29:28] Hey, Beckett. It’s, uh, Esposito and Ryan. 贝克特 是埃斯波西托和莱恩
[29:31] Is everything okay? 你还好吗
[29:32] Fine. Why? 好着呢 怎么了
[29:33] Castle’s mom came by, all worried about him. 卡塞尔的妈妈来过 很担心他
[29:39] Come on, Beckett. What’s going on? 贝克特 说吧 到底怎么回事
[29:45] Everything’s fine. 没事
[29:52] Keep taking it in through the nose, 用鼻子吸
[29:54] out through the mouth. 从嘴呼出
[29:55] Thank you again. 谢谢
[29:56] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底是怎么想的
[29:58] Sir, I was just following a hunch. 长官 我只是跟着直觉走
[30:00] Next time, follow orders. 下次 跟着命令走
[30:02] I had to go to the mat with the Attorney General 我不得不去与司法部长见面
[30:03] to keep your job. 以保住你的职位
[30:04] Wait. Secretary Reed complained to the Attorney General? 等等 里德部长向司法部长投诉了
[30:07] If that surprises you, you’re not as smart as I thought. 如果你感到惊讶 你没我想象得那么聪明
[30:09] No, sir, it’s just, if Reed was behind this, 不 长官 如果里德是背后主谋
[30:12] He wouldn’t have made that call. 他不会打电话的
[30:13] Right, because he wouldn’t want to call attention to himself. 没错 因为他不想引火烧身
[30:18] Is that why you went out there? 所以你才会激怒他
[30:20] To force him to show his hand? 迫使他有所行动
[30:25] I’m impressed. 厉害
[30:27] Yeah, well, don’t be. 厉害什么啊
[30:30] Looks like I just ruled out our only lead. 唯一的嫌疑人被我排除嫌疑了
[30:35] Guys, I got something. 伙计们 我有线索
[30:37] I was following up on Valkyrie 我在追查瓦尔基里
[30:38] to see if there was anything more to the story. 想看看还有没有内幕
[30:40] This is a family photo we got from Rasheed. 我们从拉希德那里拿到一张家庭照片
[30:44] He identified this woman… 他确认这个女人
[30:46] as the servant whose body Bronson took 是布朗森在空袭后
[30:49] after the air strike. 带走的女仆
[30:51] And we’ve identified her as Farrah Usman. 我们确认她是法拉赫·乌斯曼
[30:54] She’s listed as a civilian contractor 这里显示她是一名承包商
[30:56] working out of the U.S. Consulate in Kabul. 在喀布尔的美国领事馆工作
[30:58] It’s a typical cover for an intelligence operative. 这是情报人员的典型伪装身份
[31:00] Now she was supposedly killed by a roadside I.E.D. 她被认为是被路边简易爆炸装置杀死
[31:03] The same night as the Zawari attack. 就是扎瓦利被空袭那晚
[31:05] Well, that makes sense. 这说得通
[31:06] The injuries from an I.E.D. look a lot like those 简易爆炸装置的伤痕与空袭造成的
[31:08] from an air strike. 很像
[31:09] That’s not the story. Look at this. 那不是关键 看这个
[31:10] So Farrah Usman’s body 法拉赫·乌斯曼的尸体
[31:12] was shipped back to dover two days later 两天后被运回多弗尔[空军基地]
[31:14] and was claimed by this man. 被这个人认尸
[31:17] You recognize that name? 认出这个名字了吗
[31:19] Brad Parker? The reporter? 布拉德·帕克 那个记者
[31:21] One and the same. 就是他
[31:24] I don’t get it. How is he connected to Valkyrie? 我不明白 他跟瓦尔基里是怎么联系起来的
[31:27] According to the paperwork, he was her fiance. 根据文书显示 他是她的未婚夫
[31:31] He’s involved in this whole thing. 他跟这一切都有关
[31:37] As a combat vet, Brad Parker would have known 作为实战老兵 布拉德·帕克知道
[31:39] his fiance’s injuries weren’t from an IED. 他的未婚妻并非死于简易爆炸装置
[31:41] That’s why he was doing the story on Dreamworld 所以他才会报道梦乡
[31:43] and why he tracked down Bronson. 并找到布朗森
[31:45] He was trying to figure out how she actually died. 他在查明未婚妻丧命的真相
[31:47] And he’s ex-military. 他是退伍军人
[31:49] He would have had the skills to pull off that heist. 他有能力完成盗窃
[31:51] So what are we saying here? 也就是说
[31:52] That Parker stole the toxin because of his fiance? 帕克因为未婚妻的死偷走毒素
[31:55] That this is about revenge? 为了报仇
[31:56] Well, the toxin would be perfect for that. 毒素是最好的选择
[31:58] It’s deadly and undetectable via autopsy 致命 通过尸检又查不出来
[32:01] unless you’re specifically looking for it. 除非你知道你要找什么
[32:02] Which is why he tried to hide the fact that it was stolen 所以他才会通过制造另一场盗窃案
[32:04] by staging the other theft in the building 和陷害布朗森
[32:06] and framing Bronson. 来掩盖真相
[32:07] Where are we on tracking Parker? 搜寻帕克 查得怎么样了
[32:09] He’s not at work. No one’s seen him all day. 他没上班 一整天没见到人
[32:11] I can’t get a trace on his cell signal. 我得不到他的手机讯号
[32:13] He must have turned it off. 他一定是关机了
[32:14] Sir, if there’s the slightest chance… 长官 哪怕只有一点点机会
[32:15] Hit his apartment. Go. 去他的公寓 行动
[32:18] Castle. 卡塞尔
[32:20] You stay here. 你待在这
[32:21] I was given less than a day to live 我在不到一天之前
[32:23] just a little less than a day ago. 被告知只有不到一条的生命
[32:25] If Parker has that antidote, I need to go with them. 如果帕克有解药 我得跟他们一起去
[32:29] Okay. 好吧
[32:41] Clear! 安全
[32:43] Bedroom’s clear! 卧室安全
[32:44] Clear. Where the hell is this guy? 安全 这家伙哪去了
[32:46] All right, guys, let’s get to work. 伙计们 开始工作吧
[32:48] If that toxin or antidote are in here, I want them found. 如果毒素或解药在这 给我找出来
[32:58] These are blueprints of the research building 这些是毒素被偷走大楼
[32:59] the toxin was stolen from. 的蓝图
[33:02] And a confidential file on the toxin. Parker’s our guy. 关于毒素的机密文件 帕克就是我们要找的人
[33:05] He’s got a background on Secretary Reed. 他对里德部长做了背景调查
[33:07] Research materials. 研究材料
[33:09] Reed’s his next target. 里德是他的下个目标
[33:11] He’s going after the man that gave the order 他要除掉那个下令
[33:12] that killed his fiance. 杀死他未婚妻的人
[33:14] And I think I know where. 我想我知道在哪儿
[33:16] This is confirmation of Parker’s press credentials 这是帕克参加里德在海军学院在演讲
[33:18] for Reed’s address at the naval academy. 的记者证确认函
[33:20] Reed’s talking to new cadets at 5:00 p.m. today. 里德在今天下午五点要给新生做演讲
[33:22] That’s in 20 minutes. We gotta lock Reed down. 那在20分钟后 我们得把里德安全保护起来
[33:24] Secure Parker and get that antidote. 逮住帕克 拿到解药
[33:34] Thanks for coming, Mr. Secretary. 感谢你能来 部长先生
[33:35] It’s my pleasure, Admiral Johnson. 是我的荣幸 约翰逊将军
[33:38] It’s nice to get out of the office. 能离开办公室挺好的
[33:40] Hope you don’t mind that we do the press line first. 希望你别介意 咱们得先接受媒体采访
[33:42] Oh, that’s fine. 没事的
[33:51] Do we want me to get ahold of Dr. Goldberg 要我联系戈德伯格医生
[33:53] and have him meet us there? 让他到那里跟咱们碰面吗
[33:54] He already gave me my last shot. 他已经给我打过最后一针了
[33:57] The only thing that can help me now is the antidote. 现在能帮到我的只有解药
[34:01] Naval Academy’s press department 海军学院的媒体部
[34:02] says Parker hasn’t checked in yet. 说帕克还没有登记
[34:04] Security teams are already on site looking for him. 安保人员已经就位找他了
[34:06] Copy that. 收到
[34:08] Doesn’t make any sense. 说不通
[34:10] Why wouldn’t Parker be there yet? 帕克怎么还没到
[34:11] There’s thousands of people there. 人很多
[34:12] Maybe they just haven’t spotted him yet. 也许他们还没看到他
[34:14] Why go through the trouble of getting press credentials 如果不用记者证 为什么
[34:16] if you’re not gonna use them? 要大费周章去办理呢
[34:17] Unless he’s pulling another head fake. 除非他又摆了我们一道
[34:21] Like the encryption system 就像加密系统
[34:22] was a cover for the theft of the toxin. 是为了偷毒素的掩护
[34:24] Military tactics. 军事策略
[34:26] Always making sure we’re a step behind. 总是让我们落后一招
[34:27] A step behind what? 落后什么
[34:29] I mean, this has to be about revenge, 我是说这一切是为了复仇
[34:31] so it has to be about Reed. 定是冲着里德来的
[34:33] Maybe he wants to do to Reed what Reed did to him– 也许他想以牙还牙 以眼还眼
[34:36] Take away the person he loves the most. 杀死他最爱的人
[34:39] His wife. 他妻子
[34:54] Beckett, why’d you turn around? 贝克特 你为什么调头
[34:56] Is it Castle? 卡塞尔不行了吗
[34:57] No. We have a hunch. 不 我们有个想法
[34:59] What kind of hunch? 什么想法
[35:00] Defense Secretary Reed’s office. 国防部长里德办公室
[35:02] This is Agent Beckett 我是贝克特探员
[35:02] – from the Attorney General’s investigative– – Hold, please. -司法部长调查… -请稍等
[35:05] No, wait. Hello? 等等 还在吗
[35:07] – Kate… – Castle, just stay with me. We’re almost there. -凯特 -卡塞尔 坚持住 我们马上到了
[35:12] Hi. Brad Parker. Here for the interview. 你好 布拉德·帕克 我来采访
[35:14] Mrs. Reed’s expecting you. 里德夫人在等你
[35:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:31] Defense Secretary Reed’s office. How can I help you? 国防部长里德办公室 有什么事
[35:34] Excuse me, Mrs. Reed. 打扰 里德夫人
[35:36] Mr. Parker. 这位是帕克先生
[35:37] Thanks, Julie. 谢谢 朱莉
[35:38] Please, make yourself comfortable, Mr. Parker. 请坐 帕克先生
[35:41] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢 夫人
[35:43] Can I pour you some tea? 我能给你倒点茶吗
[35:51] Well, only if you’re having some. 如果你有的话
[35:52] That’s a deal. 当然有
[35:54] Do you take sugar? 要糖吗
[35:55] You’ve reached the Reeds. 你打通了里德一家
[35:57] We’re not available, so please leave a message… 我们现在不能接电话 请留言
[35:59] – Come on. Damn it. – And your call will be returned promptly. -该死 -我们会及时回电
[36:01] – Kate… – No, Castle, just look at me. -凯特 -不 卡塞尔 看着我
[36:04] Just hang on, okay? 坚持住 好吗
[36:05] We’re almost there. 快到了
[36:23] Castle. No. 哦不 卡塞尔
[36:25] No. Rick, look at me, will you? 里克 看着我 好吗
[36:50] Mrs. Reed? 里德夫人
[36:53] She’s not responding. Send an ambulance. 她没反应 叫救护车
[36:55] – She’s not breathing. – Parker, drop the phone. -她断气了 -帕克 放下电话
[36:58] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[36:59] Where’s the antidote, Parker? 解药在哪儿 帕克
[37:02] – Lower your weapon. – He poisoned Mrs. Reed. -放下武器 -他给里德夫人下毒了
[37:05] Stay with her. 陪着她
[37:10] It’s over, Parker! 都结束了 帕克
[37:12] We know everything. 我们知晓了一切
[37:14] Now give us the antidote before it’s too late. 趁还来得及 把解药给我们
[37:31] – No, wait. – Did Reed wait when he ordered the strike? -不 等等 -里德下令时 等了吗
[37:34] No. No, now it’s his turn to see how it feels. 不 他没有 现在该让他尝尝这滋味了
[37:38] She’s gonna die… just like Farrah. 她会死的 就像法拉赫一样
[37:41] Please. 求你了
[37:42] Parker, she’s not the only one that you’ve poisoned. 帕克 不只她一人被你下毒
[37:45] My fiance’s dying. He needs that antidote. 我的未婚夫要死了 他需要解药
[37:48] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不懂
[37:50] Too late. 太迟了
[37:53] It’s too late. 太迟了
[37:54] You better hope you’re wrong. 你最好是错的
[38:03] Castle? 卡塞尔
[38:16] Castle? 卡塞尔
[38:27] I had the strangest dream, and you were there. 我做了一个超奇怪的梦 你在
[38:31] Oh, thank god. 感谢上帝
[38:32] Hi, dad. 嗨 老爸
[38:33] Hey, you were there, and you were there. 你也在 你也在
[38:36] Hey, Mr. C. 嘿 C先生
[38:38] I did some healing reiki on you. 我给你做灵气治疗了
[38:40] Looks like it worked. 看来起作用了
[38:43] And you were there. 你也在
[38:44] I think he’s gonna be all right. 他会没事的
[38:47] Yeah, thanks to you. 多亏了你
[38:53] Well, look, look, 好啦
[38:53] why don’t we–why don’t we give you guys a moment? 我们让他们独处一会儿
[38:56] Come on. 走吧
[38:57] – We’ll be outside if you need us. – Okay. -需要我们的话 我们就在外面 -好
[39:00] Love you. 爱你
[39:01] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[39:08] How was your weekend? 你的周末怎么样
[39:09] You know, uneventful. Yours? 挺平淡的 你的呢
[39:14] Same. 一样
[39:17] But at least I got to see you. 但我至少见到你了
[39:22] I’m so sorry, Castle. 真抱歉 卡塞尔
[39:27] This wasn’t supposed to be this hard. 一切本不应该这么艰难的
[39:30] What, Washington or us? 你是指华盛顿的工作还是我们的感情
[39:34] Sometimes… 有时候
[39:36] the hardest things in life… 生活中最困难的是
[39:39] are the things most worth doing. 值得做的事
[39:43] Just because we haven’t figured it out yet 就因为我们还没找到解决办法
[39:44] doesn’t mean we won’t. 并不代表我们找不到
[39:47] Tell you what, though. 不过告诉你
[39:49] Next time I say I’m dying to see you, 下次说想死我了
[39:51] let’s keep it metaphoric. 最好保持在比喻的情况下
[39:54] Deal. 好的
[40:06] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[40:08] He’s okay, considering. 考虑到一切 还好
[40:11] What about Mrs. Reed? 里德夫人怎么样
[40:12] Uh, she will pull through. 她会没事的
[40:15] And what about Secretary Reed? 里德部长呢
[40:17] What’s gonna happen with him? 他会怎样处置
[40:19] What do you mean? 什么意思
[40:21] He withheld information to save his own ass. 他为了保全自己隐瞒了信息
[40:24] People almost died because of it. 有人因此死掉
[40:26] Well, we both know it’s not that simple. 事情没那么简单
[40:29] Well… there’s gonna be an investigation, 至少会展开
[40:32] at least, right? 调查吧
[40:35] You… want everything to be black or white. I get it. 你想让一切都黑白分明 我明白
[40:39] But… in this town, 但在华府
[40:42] it rarely is, and to do this job, 事情总是处在灰色地带 做这份工作
[40:45] you have to make peace with that. 你得去接受这一点
[40:48] But hey… 但是
[40:49] That was a hell of a hunch about Mrs. Reed. 帕克会对里德夫人下手 真是超赞的判断
[40:54] You should feel really good about this. 你该为自己骄傲
[40:56] Yeah, well, that was Castle. 那是卡塞尔的想法
[40:57] But you were smart enough to act on it. 但是你很明智地按直觉行动
[40:59] That was your call. 那是你的判断
[41:03] And you backed me up without even knowing my play. 而你在不知道我怎么行动的情况下就后援了
[41:06] That’s what partners do. 那是搭档该做的
[41:15] Yeah. 是啊
[41:17] That’s what partners do. 那是搭档该做的
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme